PDA

View Full Version : One Wing Low in Shenzhen

Pages : 1 [2]

Bob Builder
12-21-09, 03:41
I dont think he was kidding with all the detailed instructions he was giving out.

I dont know this guy, Lustforthrust. But this forum has a few guys who would give out false information to newbies. There are also guys who would biitch and bicker forever... Weird.The so-called lesbian bar action he described sounded more like what you would see at a bar/disco in Wanchai and TST in Hong Kong on a Sunday afternoon when Thai and Fillipina domestic helpers are hanging out.

Jayson420
12-21-09, 12:51
This girl can speak fair English, so I was able to learn quite a bit about her life in SZ.

I would come back to take out girls for the night, but not for the KTV which can be long and boring, even with the strip show. This is a reliable place where you can always find a good selection of fairly good-looking girls who would do everything you want.Nice write up bro.

How much did you pay for the LT take out?

You still have her mobile number? Willing to share via PM?

Later,

Jayson

Member #4144
12-22-09, 01:30
Was treated to a night of debaucheries with 6 other business associates at a KTV in Luohu. The KTV name will be not be disclosed here to protect the security of the place.Excellent report!

Is it possible to PM me the name of this place?

I usually goes to Zhuhai and CP and but when I just arrive into HK from US, SZ Luohu seem much closer and maybe I should switch to this ktv on my future arrival from US.

Fillmore.

John200
12-25-09, 06:09
Was treated to a night of debaucheries with 6 other business associates at a KTV in Luohu. The KTV name will be not be disclosed here to protect the security of the place.Hi Mate will be in Shenzhen in a couple of weeks, and would like to check this place out. So far all my KTV experiences around Luohu have not been anything extrodinary. Could you PM the details through please?

John

One Wing Low
12-25-09, 19:35
This guy John, with only 1 post, could be Mr. Hu Jintao's personal bodyguard who wants to close down every KTV in SZ for his boss and his party...

Hi Mate will be in Shenzhen in a couple of weeks, and would like to check this place out. So far all my KTV experiences around Luohu have not been anything extrodinary. Could you PM the details through please?

John

John200
12-26-09, 00:46
This guy John, with only 1 post, could be Mr. Hu Jintao's personal bodyguard who wants to close down every KTV in SZ for his boss and his party.Well you can't start on a forum with 100 post can you?

I suppose it was proably rude that I didn't tell you a bit about myself. I've been in SHenzhen for 10 weeks starting on the Oct. Dec this year, I setting up a factory for My employer in the Longgang area. I will be going back early January, so far I have been to HaoLedi and LEBOSS is Luohu.

Most of my time has been spent around the Shekou and Futian area.

I've been to a few BBS around the Shaotoujia area which have been quite postitive. Around the area where I live I've tried a few BBS but keep getting knocked backed by the girls the refuse to do fullservice, they think I'm too big or the two scared. I'm pretty sure I'm the only forigner living for about 5 Kms in any direction.

I have been to a sauna in Chang'an, in the Dougguan area and this place was fantastic the girlls were top notch and had great attitudes. Even the mummy cme into my room at the end and tried to undress me, I told my host next time I come I want a bang her, she was pretty sexxy.

My Chinese is very limited, almost no existant so it has been pretty interesting wandering around China tring to meet Chinese honeys.

My friend who is also a forigner has been living in shenzhen for 2 years can speak a bit so it is pretty helpful when he's around. But it is quite fun to explosre on my own.

So if anyone has any recomeneded places please PM me, I've read the first 50 pages or so of the SHenzhen forum and have noted down a few places for my visit next year. Thanks guys for being so sharing I'm just disapointed I didn't find this site before I went to China.

Anyways I have attached some pics of a few girls I have met over ther.

Stay safe Merry Christmas and Happy NY to all.

John

Lustforthrust
02-02-10, 09:32
Took my mates for a night out in Shenzhen. Went to the same one again, it's called Rainbow on the 9th floor on the rear of a building called Industrial Bank Co. located at the lights south of Hermes/Prada/LV and other fancy stores. There is a bridge connecting 2 buildings about a 100 yards from there.

Same deal as last time, grabbed a lot of ass in exchange for letting them grab my chest. In Asia chest on men is what ass/thighs is in the west viz. all those roman Gods with small dicks and muscular thighs/hips.
Put my tongue in a few mouths, hands in few panties.

One thing is noticed is that there are some mother hens protecting their chicks from other predatory chics. Gotta tell you "no means no" means little in their world. Saw quite a few chics forcing kisses, grabbing asses on other chicks in the john.

I dont think he was kidding with all the detailed instructions he was giving out.

I dont know this guy, Lustforthrust. But this forum has a few guys who would give out false information to newbies. There are also guys who would biitch and bicker forever... Weird.

One Wing Low
08-07-10, 18:00
I walked around Luohu and the dark alleys behind the old Seibu department store at all hours of the night in search of the girls. Never had a any problems.

There are a lot of stores, restaurants, massage parlors... open late at night, to the early morning hour. There are food stands open and people on the streets all night. I have not seen any threat.

You may ask the hotel for a private driver to drive and watch your back as you roam the area...

I am sure that what you say is true, as you have far more experience, whereas I am a newbie in Shenzhen. However, from my POV saving $2.50 for a 2 hr massage is not a priority, given the fact that I have no clue where, e.g. is the Sebu Store or where all the bylanes are.
:-)

Master Monger
02-12-11, 18:54
Asia Joe and anyone else, I rarely post anymore, but I have been living in Shenzhen for 5 years and I am a good friend of One Wing Low. In Shenzhen alone I have been with well over 500 different girls so that does make me an expert and I speak FLUENT Chinese so if you think you know Shenzhen better than me YOUR WRONG! I know all the mongering places in Shenzhen and all the prices and all the Mommies know me. Anyway, first to talk about a persons height in China is just rhetorical so grow up! Then I would like to say in five years of mongering ALONE in the middle of the night in completely dark alleys in Places like Hu Bei Xing Cun, Huang Bei Ling, Xiang Xi Cun, Luo Hu Cun, Jusco, Hua Qiang Nan, Fu Min, Geng Xia Cun, Xia Sha, Xia Zui, Hai Ya, and Shekou just in Shenzhen proper, and I have never had any problems or felt unsafe. I do know of foreigners who have had problems but they deserved it, they were being rude and stupid and that will get you into trouble anywhere you go! My point is I endorse what OWL has to say and if you don't, you just don't know Shenzhen! So grow up. And be an adult and don't try to scare others so you can manipulate them!

Prices are Still ¥150 for 1 hour including condomless blowjob and ¥500 for allnight before 12am and ¥400 after 1am just to let you know what you should pay! Xiang Xi Cun has been trying to get ¥200 offsite.

Vincelee76
02-13-11, 09:29
Asia Joe and anyone else, I rarely post anymore, but I have been living in Shenzhen for 5 years and I am a good friend of One Wing Low. In Shenzhen alone I have been with well over 500 different girls so that does make me an expert and I speak FLUENT Chinese so if you think you know Shenzhen better than me YOUR WRONG! The owner of Shenzhen Party. Com always contacts for info on new hotspots for eating and Entertainment! I know all the mongering places in Shenzhen and all the prices and all the Mommies know me. Anyway, first to talk about a persons height in China is just rhetorical so grow up! Then I would like to say in five years of mongering ALONE in the middle of the night in completely dark alleys in Places like Hu Bei Xing Cun, Huang Bei Ling, Xiang Xi Cun, Luo Hu Cun, Jusco, Hua Qiang Nan, Fu Min, Geng Xia Cun, Xia Sha, Xia Zui, Hai Ya, and Shekou just in Shenzhen proper, and I have never had any problems or felt unsafe. I do know of foreigners who have had problems but they deserved it, they were being rude and stupid and that will get you into trouble anywhere you go! My point is I endorse what OWL has to say and if you don't, you just don't know Shenzhen! So grow up. And be an adult and don't try to scare others so you can manipulate them!

Prices are Still ¥150 for 1 hour including condomless blowjob and ¥500 for allnight before 12am and ¥400 after 1am just to let you know what you should pay! Xiang Xi Cun has been trying to get ¥200 offsite.Mainland Chinese girls are famous for trying to rip off foreign men, and men in general. Some even get gangsters to come knock on your hotel door to get money, if you don't pay up. Chinese there are very money oriented, and I have heard of Chinese girl getting 4 local guys to get a foreigner to pay up.

I am asian myself. And I always recommend any traveler to watch out for scams and try not to monger alone, and always ask for price up front.

One Wing Low
02-13-11, 18:06
Visited Shenzhen and had a great time with my cool bro Master Monger.

MM can give girls such good times in bed that he has a good stock of young cute GF's with steady turn over. Went to a Shizhuan dinner with him and his new GF, a young student as cute as a button.

I have seen a movie-star quality sauna girl in Shantou getting week knees after 1 hour of nonstop sex with MM that she had to run out the door, sat down in the hall smiling her sexiest and most satisfying smile. Meanwhile MM was standing naked behind the door, trying to convince her to continue. Meanwhile there are dim guys in this forum who pay big money but getting shit sex most times. Wonder why?

Tairyo teppanzaki charges 90 Rmb for lunch and 150 RMB for dinner with a large menu of seafood, steak, deserts, juices, beers, wines, sake etc. The latest location is in Luohu at the Metropop Plaza, about half block North of the Luoho Xincun and 1 block North of the Shangrila and the train / bus station.

This is a very good deal with large varieties of food cooked in front of you and all the drinks you can drink.

One Wing Low
02-13-11, 19:52
Spent a couple days cruising Shenzhen and the coast near Shantou with Master Monger, having a taste of life in poor towns outside of ShenZhen.

Seibu still has a good supply of girls day and night, but they are hiding behind closed doors. Only the mommies are hanging out in the narrow alleys snaring johns. Sometimes johns are taken 6 flights of stairs before reaching pink-lit apartments where girls will present themselves. All of this exercises may soon convince Shenzhen's senior mongers to retire from the sport. Hehe.

The middle-ages momy who wears dumpy country clothes continues to have good-looking girls. A Gua is a tiny girl, cute as a doll. The new Seibu prices are 150Y on premises and 200Y take out. Took her to the Love hotelvia the alleys into the back door and elevator straight to the room with no reception girls spying. Hehe. Master Monger had recommended this hotel. It's the classic discreet love nest, designed with pink pastel colors and flowery patterns with soft lighting to put the girls in sexy moods.

A Gua is a tiny girl with a pretty face and light skin. She was watching TV as we lay in the large bed, but quickly closed her eyes to enjoy my caresses of her beautiful body and her creamy soft skin. Her pretty face was in tight focus, her eyes was fluttering. She was moaning softly as I thrusted hard and fast into her tiny snatch. It was a very good session.

Afterward she posed for a few pictures. A very nice, sweet, pretty girl toknow. Spent a great week inSZ.

Master Monger
02-14-11, 01:13
Mainland Chinese girls are famous for trying to rip off foreign men, and men in general. Some even get gangsters to come knock on your hotel door to get money, if you don't pay up. Chinese there are very money oriented, and I have heard of Chinese girl getting 4 local guys to get a foreigner to pay up.

I am asian myself. And I always recommend any traveler to watch out for scams and try not to monger alone, and always ask for price up front. Vince, I was talking about my experiences in Shenzhen. I did encounter an exact experience like you mentioned TWICE, but that was 13 years ago in Xi'an. First time was when I went to a bar that I had never had any problems at before, but on this particular day I took some foreigners who were new to China. I helped 5 of the guys get hooked up with FREE girls to dance and chat with. The last guy was kinda awkward looking and the girls kept refusing my proposals to dance with him. I went to the bathroom for a minute, but when I got back to my total surprise he was sitting with TWO girls. I was happy thinking I completed my task, but as I was watching from afar I noticed one of the girls was looking quite bored, so I decided to be a good wingman and take one for the team, because this girl was below my normal standard a bit. After laughing and chatting awhile we decided to go to one of the KTV rooms in the bar. In the KTV rooms the girls came onto us kissing and touching us. After a few hours of drinking and singing the bar was closing so it was time to go home and As we were paying the bill the girls demanded three hundred RMB each, the foreign guy who I didn't really know too much just whipped out the money and payed her. But there was no way I was going to do this! The boss came over, and he knew me from before, he asked the girl what the problem was, she told him she wanted money he looked at me and I said to the girl in front of him,"Did you tell me earlier you were a hooker earlier, NO, but you want three hundred RMB, no problem, but I also didn't tell you I am an American Gigolo and I want 5000RMB so just give me 4700 and we will call it even! The boss liked my response and as she began to complain he had two security guys throw her out! When I finally left after a few minutes she was waiting outside with four or five guys demanding the money. Paying would have been easier but I refuse to let someone screw me so I ran to store about a 200 meters from the club and 100 meters from my house. I knew the owners and they liked me and I just waited out the girl with the guys to leave and then I went home. No money paid!

Second time I tried to order a girl from one of those cards and ordered her for allnight at my house it was 400RMB, when she got to my house she refused to have sex, so I wouldn't let her leave until they returned my money! After an hour four big guys showed up at my door demanding me to let her go! I said you may fight me and win but this will end badly for everyone, because I will go to the police and I am American. After 20 minutes of arguing they finally returned 300 of my 400RMB and I just wanted to end it so I let the girl go.

Now these problems happened in Xi'an 13 years ago, but I solved both of them ALONE just by being smart and firm.

I have never had any problems like this in Shenzhen and don't think I ever will because the Chinese government really frowns on anyone even the regular police harrassing a foreigner in China. It is bad for Chinese business, and criminals know the severe punishment they will receive for perpetraiting such crimes against foreigners. If you know this you can remind the people trying to scam you, and get them to think rationally and they will usually opt not to pursue such an unfruitful action.

China is a much different country than just a few years ago and Shenzhen IMHO isthe SAFEST city in the World! Stop living in the past! Anyone want me to show you around send me message and we can go out sometime!

One Wing Low
02-14-11, 02:13
There is only 1 large hotel in Shantou area. 4-star hotel Jincheng. It has a very nice sauna and KTV facilities. The sauna girls are 400, 600, 800 Rmb with a few model quality girls in the 800 Rmb category.

It also has a bar where young Chinese guys hang out drinking with a bunch of bar girls, some very cute and pretty, all wearing jackets insiede the barsbecause of the cold weather. I was told the girls would drink but not go home with guys, probably depending on the guy.

After dining, entertainment and scewing a local girl. 2AM we took a taxi to Guiyu, the poor town to findmore girls. Went over a few places but not fiding any one worthwhile, finally settled to take back 2 girls. 250 Rmb ST and 500 LT. They were both atractive.

Had a good time with he girls here.

One Wing Low
02-14-11, 12:40
Got in SZ in the afternoon. Checked in the hotel near Seibu's alleys. Took a good shower to wash away all the dust I picked up on the road.

Went to eat at the restaurants near the old shut down Seibu dept store, then wandered around the narrow alleys. The girls are in the alley accosting the guys, but in 2 or 3, not dozens like 1 or 2 years ago.

Did not find anyone attractive. Was about to pack it to go home when a girl emerged from a building. She was tall, milky skin with a pretty face, full lips, large eyes, thich eye brows ect. She looked just like the young Brooke Shield in the movie Blue Lagoon. She's in about the middle of the block. Ask any of the mommies and they wold be able to steer you to her.

Was trying to get her to go to the hotel, but she declined. She had to go somewhere quick. So agreed to go up to the room she rents from the mommy. Climbed up like 4 floors, passed a few locked doors before entering a small apartment with a small cooking space and a small bedroom, barely large enough for a queen bed. There were her clothes and a few stuffed animals. The bed is right next to a water cabinet and a hole-on-the-floor toilet, separated by a walking space and a plastic sliding door. Kinky huh?

She gave me a quick BJ then we thrashed it out in bed. She did seem to enjoy the session. At the hotest points, she had her arms locked tightly arond my waiste to make sure I would not fall off her. Hehe. Really enjoyed her pretty face and her beautiful and sexy body with exquisite curves and soft, creamy skin.

When it was over, she carefully removed the condom from me. She then went into the tiny shower / toilet to clean up. She was standing precariously on top of the hole-in-the-floor toilet to take a shower. If she shipped, she would likely crack her head, and it would be a long way down that dirty hole. Hehe. I was watching her balancing herself on the toilet while spraying with the hand-held shower head, feeling both scared and sad.

Collected a bunch of tel nos from girls and mommies. WIll give to Master Monger to help him in his horny times when none of his dozens girl friends are around. Hehe. MM can also check them out and give to other bros in needs.

BTW, Master Monger is training for the gold medal in screwing just in case the Olympic Committee decides to add it as a competitive sport. Hehe.

One Wing Low
02-15-11, 05:13
She's a tall, classy, beautiful girl. As we were walking down the stairs after the session, she was coughing a few times. Each time she would spit a large load of sliva on the wall.

I would be afraid to touch anything in China if a beautiful girl like Shamu would just spit on walls like that.

Did not find anyone attractive. Was about to pack it to go home when a girl emerged from a building. She was tall, milky skin with a pretty face, full lips, large eyes, thich eye brows ect. She looked just like the young Brooke Shield in the movie Blue Lagoon

Jedidk
02-15-11, 11:04
Hey,

I am moving to Shenzen in a month or two for work and I having been reading your thread and I am very impressed with how thorough some of these post are. I was told by my Chinese friend from Shenzen, that Shenzen has the most beautiful Chinese girls. I will be heading to some of the spots mentioned on this thread, though would prefer ordering overnighters, but I guess you got to get out their and monger to find out. It has been a few years and but I am still in my twenties so I hope to add some good info and possibly make some friends.

One Wing Low
02-15-11, 18:43
I reserved the van from SZ to HKIA, packed my luggage, checked out of the hotel, ready to go back. I had 1 hour to spare, so I told Joe, the young and cool English-speaking manager at the Guangshen hotel, that I would go for some food, but I really was missing the young, pretty girls in the Seibu alley and wanted a last round before I go.

BTW, the Inter-island Transports van costs 200 Rmb and takes roughly 2. 5 hours from any hotel in SZ, through all security check points to a departure gate at HKIA. You need to get off the van, take your luggage through China's Customs X-ray machine at the Hangguang border checkpoint. They put a tag on your chest, so another agent on the other side would wait and put you on the right van for HKIA.

On the other hand, Eternal East vans from HKIA to SZ hotels costs only 120 Rmb and go through the North ShenZhen border checkpoint. Here China's Customs checks the luggage in the vans, so you don't have to get out of the vans. The same vans take you to SZ where you switch van for the hotels.

Went for a cup of coffee a bowl of noodle soup at a nice, new, clean restaurant. The soup was tasteless. Went into the alleys behind the now-closed Seibu department store. It was 10:30AM. The alleys look much dirtier in the day time with mud, puddles of water, piles of garbage and big rats scurrying around. The restaurants were getting busy preparing for lunch. People were cooking in the alleys. 3 guys were sorting a pile of vegetables laid down in the muddy walk way behind a restaurant. A cook was using a long pole, trying to free up a sewage manhole full of grease and rotten food right next to them. Look at the pic. I would never eat at any restaurants around Seibu alleys again.

Girls were showing up in 2 and 3 in the alley. Some were very pretty. The young girls were all serious, somber and sad; no longer boisterous, and playful, kidding around among themselves in the alleys like in years past. I could speak only a few Chinese phrases like 'Y bai wu, ' or ' Uh bai' the 150 Rmb for on-premise or 200 Rmb for takeout sex. Agreed to go with Beibei, a petite girl with a pretty face I had not seen in the past. Went up 2 flights of stairs into a small room. Looks like the girls rent these rooms for 50 Rmb for each session from the mommies. They themselves probably pack into even smaller and messier rooms with bunk beds in these cramp apartments.

She said her name was Bei Bei from Hubei. She had large purple bruises on both knees. Looks like she fell down hard, or someone tried to break her knees. The bed was cleaner than the last apartment I was in. She put a condom on me and gave me a BJ. I was getting only semi-erect due to the food and too many sex sessions in the past 10 days. She mounted me anyway in cowgirl. It was nice to look at her face and squeeze her small boobs as she went up and down. Finally pinned her down and gave it to her in missionary. She had her legs and her arms locked around my torso. Her eyes were closed. She was moaning, gasping, making delicious noise as I slid in and out of her tiny pussy. She was enjoying it. I wish the girls in Tijuana could learn how to show those erotic and pleasurable expressions as we fuck.

You should be able to find a few pretty girls at any time day or night in the alleys in Xiang Xin Cun behind Seibu or Hubei Xin Cun behind the Golden Luohu hotel and seafood street. But the supply seemed to have dwindled to 1/5 what it was 1 or 2 years ago. The sex trade by petite and pretty Chinese girls in these alleys may soon be wiped out.

This time I got depressed seeing the filthy environment around Xiang Xin Cun and Hubei Xin Cun, and the squalid rooms the girls have to live in. My inability to communicate with the girls also reduced the sex to just physical acts, not very fulfilling.

The girls in Manilla can at least speak English, showing you around the city and explain things to you, so there is more to the relationships. Tijuana actually has many more venues in a compact block where you can hang out, partying, having fun, eating, drinking in cleaner environment, checking out the looks, feels and personalities of dozens strippers before taking them to the hotel for sex.

I just feel Tijuana girls are a lot more fun, romantic and happier selling sex, more like GF's, whereas Chinese girls seem resigned and sad as exploited sex workers, making me feel depressed.

One Wing Low
02-15-11, 21:12
Most Chinese girls have slim, sexy bodies. In SZ there are lots of young girls and most look pretty with their gentle-looking faces and smooth, light skin.

If you live in SZ, opportunities are endless to have young, good-looking GF's and sex partners. Chinese girls apparently have little hang ups about sex and are open to casual sex relationships, lots of it.

They are also very curious and attracted to foreigners. Most Chinese girls would go to bed after 1 dinner, very few selective ones would take 3. Just be forward and ask for what you want, and you will have lots of good relationships with young girls here. You probably would not have time and energy to look for the rent-a-girl types.

Hey,

I am moving to Shenzen in a month or two for work and I having been reading your thread and I am very impressed with how thorough some of these post are. I was told by my Chinese friend from Shenzen, that Shenzen has the most beautiful Chinese girls. I will be heading to some of the spots mentioned on this thread, though would prefer ordering overnighters, but I guess you got to get out their and monger to find out. It has been a few years and but I am still in my twenties so I hope to add some good info and possibly make some friends.

One Wing Low
02-16-11, 06:11
we had a large lunch with various seafoods and meat at the new dairyo teppanzaki at the metropop plaza. mm and i must have ordered 50 different dishes, shrimp, scallop, tunas, beef, pork, veal, lamb. sushi, sashimi etc. mm pretty much raped the place every time he comes in to eat.

we walked toward sz's train station for some shopping abotu 1pm. decided to stop in luohu xincun to check out the supply. there were no girls in the alleys. a few mommies recognized mm and came over to say hello.

it's embarrasing that at every hooker villages, lots of mommies know mm by name and would come over smiling, inviting etc. like he's one of their own. mm even took me to hubei xincun with his cute student girl friend when various mommies would come over smilingly saying hello, and ask why they had not seen him in a few days. wtf? mm was not fazed in the least. the guy has big balls, no doubt.

finally decided to go up to an apartment with a mommy. in the filthy and dark apartment, she showed us 2 young girls in shabby clothes, probably just got off the train from the farms. they were not at all attractive and sexy, so we beat a hasty retreat.

on the way back from hotel shangri-la, a mommy was trying to interest us in front of the large entertainment building. went up a couple floors in an apartment building. again she showed 3 young and very poor-looking girls for 150 rmb on the spot. went down the street, she complained of not having done any business the whole day, and asked for a tip. looks like she could not rent out those sad-looking girls. gave her a 10 rmb tip.

hope you got the idea that the sex trade is really dying in sz.

tairyo teppanzaki charges 90 rmb for lunch and 150 rmb for dinner with a large menu of seafood, steak, deserts, juices, beers, wines, sake etc. the latest location is in luohu at the metropop plaza, about half block north of the luoho xincun and 1 block north of the shangrila and the train / bus station.

MickeyCC
03-27-11, 08:51
Welcome to Shenzhen. There is lots of girls willing to make friends with you can invite her to sleep with you if you are an intrsting guy.

Hey,

One Wing Low
03-27-11, 20:27
Tell us where to go and how to pick up the pretty, sexy girls of SZ.

Welcome to Shenzhen. There is lots of girls willing to make friends with you can invite her to sleep with you if you are an intrsting guy.

Jmelbourne
03-31-11, 00:07
i completely agree with you, but it's not just shenzhen. the male to female ratio in china is 1. 5 men to 1 woman. the problem with that statistics is that in china women tend to live an average of 10 years longer, so subtract out those and the ration is more around 1. 5 men to 0. 8 women, or 1. 7 men to 1 woman.

we had a large lunch with various seafoods and meat at the new dairyo teppanzaki at the metropop plaza. mm and i must have ordered 50 different dishes, shrimp, scallop, tunas, beef, pork, veal, lamb. sushi, sashimi etc. mm pretty much raped the place every time he comes in to eat.

we walked toward sz's train station for some shopping abotu 1pm. decided to stop in luohu xincun to check out the supply. there were no girls in the alleys. a few mommies recognized mm and came over to say hello.

it's embarrasing that at every hooker villages, lots of mommies know mm by name and would come over smiling, inviting etc. like he's one of their own. mm even took me to hubei xincun with his cute student girl friend when various mommies would come over smilingly saying hello, and ask why they had not seen him in a few days. wtf? mm was not fazed in the least. the guy has big balls, no doubt.

finally decided to go up to an apartment with a mommy. in the filthy and dark apartment, she showed us 2 young girls in shabby clothes, probably just got off the train from the farms. they were not at all attractive and sexy, so we beat a hasty retreat.

on the way back from hotel shangri-la, a mommy was trying to interest us in front of the large entertainment building. went up a couple floors in an apartment building. again she showed 3 young and very poor-looking girls for 150 rmb on the spot. went down the street, she complained of not having done any business the whole day, and asked for a tip. looks like she could not rent out those sad-looking girls. gave her a 10 rmb tip.

hope you got the idea that the sex trade is really dying in sz.

Equine
04-04-11, 04:23
i completely agree with you, but it's not just shenzhen. the male to female ratio in china is 1. 5 men to 1 woman. the problem with that statistics is that in china women tend to live an average of 10 years longer, so subtract out those and the ration is more around 1. 5 men to 0. 8 women, or 1. 7 men to 1 woman.in honesty, the ratio of men to women is the inverse. there are actually estimated more women than men but they go unaccounted for, due to 1. the practice where most families want to keep boys to continue their bloodline. 2. the previous restriction when each family only can have a max of one kid, if two you have to pay hefty fines.

as such, many females were hidden away from government administration, given away, or sent to the rural villages where registration is harder. hence, many girls who you might find working in bbses or elsewhere might not even have their registration cards.

i'm know this because i used to date this girl who's family are from the rural areas, and the above was exactly what they used to do to hide the rest of her 3 unaccounted female girls. the father used to be a government official, and when they finally got his son (the youngest in the family) the government stripped his title and confirep001ed most of his accumulated wealth.

now of course the above could just be one side of the story. my personal take is that if there were a lot more men than women, then the women here should be mass-engaging in gigolos instead and female-prostitution in china wouldn't be so rampant. men would have to basically beg for sex (haha).

One Wing Low
04-04-11, 07:45
i heard of the people in rural areas having easier time to have more than 1 child.

i know a girl from hunan whose parents had 5 kids. they would be all in their mid to late 20's now. they did not have a lot of food but all managed to have college education. so they must be properly registered people. if not, i don't figure they ever got in colleges.

it's hard to calculate accurate ratio of male to female without doing a census. it seems there are a lot of nice, sweet, educated, attractive but lonely young girls in china. they would give their hearts to any guys with just a little sweet talk.

it was a perv's claim that it's impossible for young girls to keep their virginity after living over a month in big cities like zhenzhen. i would sure love to help many of them lose theirs.

in honesty, the ratio of men to women is the inverse. there are actually estimated more women than men but they go unaccounted for, due to 1. the practice where most families want to keep boys to continue their bloodline. 2. the previous restriction when each family only can have a max of one kid, if two you have to pay hefty fines.

as such, many females were hidden away from government administration, given away, or sent to the rural villages where registration is harder. hence, many girls who you might find working in bbses or elsewhere might not even have their registration cards.

i'm know this because i used to date this girl who's family are from the rural areas, and the above was exactly what they used to do to hide the rest of her 3 unaccounted female girls. the father used to be a government official, and when they finally got his son (the youngest in the family) the government stripped his title and confirep001ed most of his accumulated wealth.

now of course the above could just be one side of the story. my personal take is that if there were a lot more men than women, then the women here should be mass-engaging in gigolos instead and female-prostitution in china wouldn't be so rampant. men would have to basically beg for sex (haha).

Ghatotkach
06-26-11, 14:21
I shall be in Shenzhen from the 18th till the 23rd of July. I have been booked into the Grand Skylight Hotel, Shennan Middle Road, Futian, Shenzhen. Could somebody please enlighten me on the hotel and it's advertised in-house massage and spa facilities? How close is this hotel to the mongering areas? Or better still, are there any decent mongering holes near this hotel. All inputs are welcome. Thank you.

PS: I have read the various threads in the entire China forum but did not find mention of this hotel and its environs.

One Wing Low
06-27-11, 02:06
There are probably some still active BBS areas in alleys around mid Shennan Road in Futian, but they may be difficult and time consuming for foreigners to find.

The quickest way is to talk to a few hotel bell hops until you find one willing and capable of supplying girls. They are all horny males so most should know the connections for paid sex. You should arrange to meet the girls outside of the hotel until you see the ones meeting your wants and needs. The hotels usually have their own saunas, massage and KTV operations where you can have sex on premises or take the girls to your room.

You can ask the hotel to recommend nearby bars or KTV places where you can find female company. V-bar in Futian always has loads Filipinas waiting for company. Bars and KTV's in Futian are known to have good-looking girls.

An active BBS area is the pink apartment across the street on the West side of the Shangri-La hotel. I heard there are many girls and mamasans still hanging out hooking johns, depending on the time of the day, and whether LE is approaching.

Another large BBS area is Hubei Xin Cun behind the seafood street, near the Golden Luohu hotel off East Shennan Road. In Luohu, and the Xiang Xin Cun BBS near the now defunct Seibu department store. You can take a taxi to the Haifu hotel on East Shennan Road in Luohu. The alleys behind Haifu hotel are Xiang Xin Cun. I heard LE has been raiding these BBS areas but if you walk around someone will discreetly try to hook you up.

Good luck. Have fun and report current situations.

I shall be in Shenzhen from the 18th till the 23rd of July. I have been booked into the Grand Skylight Hotel, Shennan Middle Road, Futian, Shenzhen. Could somebody please enlighten me on the hotel and it's advertised in-house massage and spa facilities? How close is this hotel to the mongering areas? Or better still, are there any decent mongering holes near this hotel. All inputs are welcome. Thank you.

PS: I have read the various threads in the entire China forum but did not find mention of this hotel and its environs.

One Wing Low
06-27-11, 02:15
1000 RMB for 90-min sauna? ShenZhen is getting very expensive for sex.

I went to a few fancy saunas outside of SZ last year. The price was 800 RMB for so-called stars. I picked the best-looking one. She was taller and bigger but also older and not very fresh, sexy or good-looking. She went through all her dozens steps of licking and screwing me, but there was no passion and no romance shown. She just worked quietly and efficiently like any hardened pros. I felt like I was a cadaver being working on by a mortician. I never like saunas.

I much prefer the young, fresh, pretty semi-pro girls from the BBS or the streets. Take them to my hotel room and have sex with lots of passion and feelings involved.

2 nights in Shenzhen.

Last week first night the police had a raid and all places were closed.

We drove to a near by city big variety 7-9 cost 600-1000 for 90 minutes.

Second night everything was ok so we went to our regular place.

Same ritual almost same prices.

See the attached business cards

Attached Files.

File Type: pdf shenzen_xxx. Pdf&8206; (229. 1 KB. 88 views)

Ghatotkach
07-04-11, 07:15
There are probably some still active BBS areas in alleys around mid Shennan Road in Futian, but they may be difficult and time consuming for foreigners to find.

The quickest way is to talk to a few hotel bell hops until you find one willing and capable of supplying girls. They are all horny males so most should know the connections for paid sex. You should arrange to meet the girls outside of the hotel until you see the ones meeting your wants and needs. The hotels usually have their own saunas, massage and KTV operations where you can have sex on premises or take the girls to your room.

You can ask the hotel to recommend nearby bars or KTV places where you can find female company. V-bar in Futian always has loads Filipinas waiting for company. Bars and KTV's in Futian are known to have good-looking girls.

An active BBS area is the pink apartment across the street on the West side of the Shangri-La hotel. I heard there are many girls and mamasans still hanging out hooking johns, depending on the time of the day, and whether LE is approaching.

Another large BBS area is Hubei Xin Cun behind the seafood street, near the Golden Luohu hotel off East Shennan Road. In Luohu, and the Xiang Xin Cun BBS near the now defunct Seibu department store. You can take a taxi to the Haifu hotel on East Shennan Road in Luohu. The alleys behind Haifu hotel are Xiang Xin Cun. I heard LE has been raiding these BBS areas but if you walk around someone will discreetly try to hook you up.

Good luck. Have fun and report current situations.Thanks a lot for the info.

I shall certainly file a trip report once I return. I have a very hectic schedule of meetings so I will actually have to be squeezing time out for this activity!

Firebird
07-14-11, 10:05
One Wing Low, reading all your reports you seemed to be the local expert for Shenzhen. I have upcoming trip and will be staying in the Holiday Inn. 2307 Donghua Park. Nanhai Road. Sometimes near "western" style hotels opportunities arise. I have staid in some, where mamasans supply nice young girls one could take to hotel room.

Do you know this area?

I know you suggested finding the right bell boy to supply the girls (which I plan to do) but I also would like to know from you if you know this area and could make some recommendations. Bars. Massage places. Any feedback concerning opportunities in this area would be appreciated.

Thanks

One Wing Low
07-14-11, 17:17
Hi Firebird,

I know a few places about ShenZhen, but by no means an expert. You may want to hook up with Master Monger. He lives in Luohu and knows all entertainment venues.

As fas as I know, Nanshan is across the city from Luohu and very dry. I don't know of any BBS in Nanshan area. Your best bet would be talking to the bell boys and have them supply the girls. Also ask your hotel about its sauna and KTV offers. Most hotels in China have their own entertainment with girls on the premises.

Good luck and have fun.

One Wing Low, reading all your reports you seemed to be the local expert for Shenzhen. I have upcoming trip and will be staying in the Holiday Inn. 2307 Donghua Park. Nanhai Road. Sometimes near "western" style hotels opportunities arise. I have staid in some, where mamasans supply nice young girls one could take to hotel room.

Do you know this area?

I know you suggested finding the right bell boy to supply the girls (which I plan to do) but I also would like to know from you if you know this area and could make some recommendations. Bars. Massage places. Any feedback concerning opportunities in this area would be appreciated.

Thanks

Firebird
07-15-11, 02:21
One Wing Low thanks for your reply I guess I will have to do some "research" of the area myself and as you said "employ" the services of the bellboys to find me some nice talent. Thanks again.

One Wing Low
07-17-11, 18:19
For the bros who are in SZ for the first time looking for actions, metered taxis are cheap. You can get to any of the BBS areas in Luohu by telling the taxi drivers to take you to any of the major landmark buildings, then direct him to drive around to look for the BBS villages. Most of the BBS actions are now sporadic due to LE raids and available mostly on locations, as there are not enough girls that can be sent to hotels. Prices are normally 150 RMB onlocations, perhaps 200 RMB for super hot girls:

Xiang Xin Cun is the alleys immediately behind the Haifu hotel on East Shennan Road. Take a taxi to the Haifu hotel then walk through the hotel to the narrow alleys with a rows of apartment buildings and a few restaurants. This area has some very beautiful and polished city girls, with nice make ups and chic clothing.

Hubei Xin Cun is right next to hotel Golden Luohu. The actions are around rows of apartment building behind the seafood restaurants. Mamasans are in the alleys hooking johns.

Luohu Xin Cun is the the pink buildings East of Shangri-La hotel. This area has mostly new girls, fresh off the trains from the countryside, dressing in frumpy clothes, offering China's unique rural flavors. Take a taxi to the Shangri-La hotel then point to the tall pink buildings about quarter mile East. Take a short walk on side streets towards the pink buildings. There should be mamasans and girls waiting on the streets and in small restaurants.

On the way back, you will save a lot of money and time by having your hotel's business card in Chinese for taxi drivers, as most will not understand hotels' English names and must read names and addresses in Chinese.

Good luck. Have fun and report current situations.

Master Monger
08-05-11, 17:22
Xiang Xi Cun GONE!

Luo Hu Cun GONE!

Hu Bei Xing Cun NO TAKE OUT

And very limited menu.

So time to revert to freebies right,

WRONG, with the upcoming Universiade

The TV stations, Radio, and newspapers are Constantly running anti-foreigner crap So now when I smile at a girl she just looks Away, almost in fear! It is BS and I am contemplating Relocating from Shenzhen just like many beautiful Women have already done this year.

It is a sad day.

Jon Guoren
08-05-11, 17:37
Xiang Xi Cun GONE!

Luo Hu Cun GONE!

Hu Bei Xing Cun NO TAKE OUT

And very limited menu.

So time to revert to freebies right,

WRONG, with the upcoming Universiade.

The TV stations, Radio, and newspapers are Constantly running anti-foreigner crap So now when I smile at a girl she just looks Away, almost in fear! It is BS and I am contemplating Relocating from Shenzhen just like many beautiful Women have already done this year.

It is a sad day.Intending to visit Shenzhen about 1 week after the games officially end on the 22nd. Do you think things will be back to normal by then?

One Wing Low
08-05-11, 18:24
wow. this is indeed very bad news for the hormone-pumping bros in sz.

what propaganda did the media spread against foreigners? granted china and her people were raped and pillaged by foreign powers for a hundred years before the ccp gained independence, but not all foreigners are evil. lots of foreigners, notably the missionaries, were trying to help the people of china on personal levels.

so how could a few days of propaganda change the people's attitude so quickly?

i am due for sz soon. besides the sleazy cuns, which the kinky bros get big kicks out of, are other venues still available for visitors?

the hotels' ktvs and saunas?

the hotels' bell boys who can send the girls to the room?

the hundreds saunas and massage houses in luohu?

the escort scene with their business cards broadcasted everywhere?

the bars like v bar where chinese and philippinas hangout?

the internet?

are girls still available in chong ping and other towns outside sz?

i have to go to china to see my sweethearts again soon, before the party makes all sex activities illegal in china. hehehe.

xiang xi cun gone!

luo hu cun gone!

hu bei xing cun no take out

and very limited menu.

so time to revert to freebies right,

wrong, with the upcoming universiade.

the tv stations, radio, and newspapers are constantly running anti-foreigner crap so now when i smile at a girl she just looks away, almost in fear! it is bs and i am contemplating relocating from shenzhen just like many beautiful women have already done this year.

it is a sad day.

Master Monger
08-05-11, 20:04
Actually the problem started in Shenzhen in March, there are way fewer hot girls here now and rent is like 800RMB for a 6 square meter shithole so many people left. The buildings across from the pink apartments still have girls but they are disgusting. I have turned down prettier girls who wanted to pay me for sex, so screw this place. Now ugly girls rule the roost and I even see MANY MANY fat, thunder thigh girls every frickin day so I think Universiade made it worse but I think you will never see the same quality, with the same service, for the same low price again in SZ so for me it is a no-brainer, time to get out, but the question is GO where so anyone with good intel let me know.

Anybody have any recommendations where I should move in China or should I go to the Philippines, Thailand, or maybe back to South America. Any info is much appreciated I am looking for:

Hot young non-pro girls who like white skinned, blue eyed. 181cm tall, and about 100Kg men.

Massage places that offer good massages from attractive girls for about 40rmb an hour.

Hot young pro girls, that come back to my house DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Multiple positions, for around 200rmb.

Good Sichuan food for 2 people at about 100rmb.

5-10 hours a week part-time teaching at about 200rmb an hour.

Thank You in advance for any advice brothers.

One Wing Low
12-04-11, 04:53
Are there girls near the old Seibu Xiang Xin Cun?

Actually the problem started in Shenzhen in March, there are way fewer hot girls here now and rent is like 800RMB for a 6 square meter shithole so many people left. The buildings across from the pink apartments still have girls rs.

One Wing Low
01-18-12, 08:33
Will be in SZ for a few days.

Please advise where to go to find good companies.

Actually the problem started in Shenzhen in March, there are way fewer hot girls here now and rent is like 800RMB for a 6 square meter shithole so many people left. The buildings across from the pink apartments still have girls but they are disgusting. I have turned down prettier girls who wanted to pay me for sex, so screw this place. Now ugly girls rule the roost and I even see MANY MANY fat, thunder thigh girls every frickin day so I think Universiade made it worse but I think you will never see the same quality, with the same service, for the same low price again in SZ so for me it is a no-brainer, time to get out, but the question is GO where so anyone with good intel let me know.

Anybody have any recommendations where I should move in China or should I go to the Philippines, Thailand, or maybe back to South America. Any info is much appreciated I am looking for:

Hot young non-pro girls who like white skinned, blue eyed. 181cm tall, and about 100Kg men.

Massage places that offer good massages from attractive girls for about 40rmb an hour.

Hot young pro girls, that come back to my house DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Multiple positions, for around 200rmb.

Good Sichuan food for 2 people at about 100rmb.

5-10 hours a week part-time teaching at about 200rmb an hour.

Thank You in advance for any advice brothers.

Tryfor5
02-17-12, 09:05
You experienced guys are killing me. First time in SZ next month and was all excited but it's all gone now? Say it ain't so! Am I better off going to DG or elsewhere in the region?

Will be in SZ for a few days.

Please advise where to go to find good companies.

LukeSkywalker
03-01-12, 06:29
I am going to SZ in March.

Last few times the company booked me into hotel Panglin. I did not see much activities.

I read a few posts saying the area near the train station around the Shangri-La has a lot of mamasans.

Will probably book a place near the train station to check it out and to go to Chong Ping quickly.

You experienced guys are killing me. First time in SZ next month and was all excited but it's all gone now? Say it ain't so! Am I better off going to DG or elsewhere in the region?

One Wing Low
03-02-12, 00:56
I read Fast Eddie latest report saying the Panglin / old Seibu areas is lacking talents but still has the best lookers. A few other posters said there are a lot of mamasans around the Luohu train station.

Last time I was there less then 1 year ago, Seibu had very few girls, some very good-looking, but they prefer you do them in their cramped and cluttered apartments. Few wanted to go to hotels, even fewer wanted to stay overnight.

Near the train station, there were mamasans along all major streets near hotels. I went up to an apartment and found girls very poor looking, not worth spending time or money on.

There is also the pink apartmenta on the East side of hotel Shangri-La. There were mamasans but most girls were poor.looking.

Suggest you stay in an area between Seibu and the train station so you can easily go back and forth between the 2 hot areas.

I am going to SZ in March.

Last few times the company booked me into hotel Panglin. I did not see much activities.

I read a few posts saying the area near the train station around the Shangri-La has a lot of mamasans.

Will probably book a place near the train station to check it out and to go to Chong Ping quickly.

One Wing Low
03-02-12, 01:00
Who knows how to get hold of Master Monger?

I hope he is still in SZ. Last year he and I went many places hunting for girls. He has good techniques to find girls anywhere in China. We were screwing sauna girls, escorts, then 3 AM we took a cab into some of the worst neighborhoods in Southern China to pick up more girls.

Picked up a few very good-looking, very sweet girls for a few nights.

Any bros knowing where MM is and how to reach him, please advise. Xie xie.

One Wing Low
03-02-12, 06:40
The is this Xiang Xi Cun which is an area with a couple hundred apartment buildings. It's between Shenna Road East and Jiabin Road, right across the street from hotel Panglin. This area always has the best-looking girls in Luohu, much better than the train station areas.

The area used to be full of hundreds of young girls, but after many police raids in the last 2 years, there are much fewer girls, and they work discreetly. If you walk around that area especially at night after 10PM, mamasans will hook you up. The girls are likely hiding in lounges inside the apartments, waiting for mamasans to bring johns in.

Last year, most girls prefer to do quick tricks in a 50Y rented room right there. But I had a few young girls that came to my hotel Haifu on Shenna Road East to fuck. I could have taken a few girls overnight but had too many girls, so passed.

If you stay in any hotel in Luohu, talk to the bell boys. A few would be able to supply girls. Usually there are a few mamasans hang out near big hotels' entrances. Bargain with them. I had a very pretty little girl delivered to Best Western Felicity hotel by. Bicycle on that dark road on the West side of the train station. She was good for a couple rounds.

Or you can go to the big KTV's in Futian where they have a lot of 10's. Every hotel in CHina has their own KTV and sauna where girls are available for ST or LT. Quality girls may not be the best but would do nicely when you don't have time or energy to go on searches.

The freelancers who broadcast their business cards in apartment complexes mostly use fake pics. If the girls who show up don't look good, just tell them to get lost. Mamasans will eventually send you girls who are at least half-way sexy.

SEX is everywhere in China. How you think China have 1. 3 billion people without lots of sex? I do know young CHinese girls, single and divorced Chinese women fuck around a lot.

Tryfor5
03-03-12, 10:53
Well the good news is next week I am staying at Haifu! Figured it was close to Panglin and looked nice enough. Good to know that it is friendly to overnight "visitors" there. Any particular bell boy there I should talk to? Would enjoy LT with an 8+ every night, if I could find them. Personally can't stand the apartments the girls work in, just too much of a downer to me.

If you're in town, can I buy you dinner and get a tour? Just checking!

The is this Xiang Xi Cun which is an area with a couple hundred apartment buildings. It's between Shenna Road East and Jiabin Road, right across the street from hotel Panglin. This area always has the best-looking girls in Luohu, much better than the train station areas.

The area used to be full of hundreds of young girls, but after many police raids in the last 2 years, there are much fewer girls, and they work discreetly. If you walk around that area especially at night after 10PM, mamasans will hook you up. The girls are likely hiding in lounges inside the apartments, waiting for mamasans to bring johns in.

Last year, most girls prefer to do quick tricks in a 50Y rented room right there. But I had a few young girls that came to my hotel Haifu on Shenna Road East to fuck. I could have taken a few girls overnight but had too many girls, so passed.

If you stay in any hotel in Luohu, talk to the bell boys. A few would be able to supply girls. Usually there are a few mamasans hang out near big hotels' entrances. Bargain with them. I had a very pretty little girl delivered to Best Western Felicity hotel by. Bicycle on that dark road on the West side of the train station. She was good for a couple rounds.

Or you can go to the big KTV's in Futian where they have a lot of 10's. Every hotel in CHina has their own KTV and sauna where girls are available for ST or LT. Quality girls may not be the best but would do nicely when you don't have time or energy to go on searches.

The freelancers who broadcast their business cards in apartment complexes mostly use fake pics. If the girls who show up don't look good, just tell them to get lost. Mamasans will eventually send you girls who are at least half-way sexy.

SEX is everywhere in China. How you think China have 1. 3 billion people without lots of sex? I do know young CHinese girls, single and divorced Chinese women fuck around a lot.

One Wing Low
03-04-12, 08:22
Latest I heard there is no more girl in Xiang Xin Cun near the old Seibu Dept store and Panglin hotel. The old apartments where the girl used to hang out are being leveled for new condos to be built.

But near the Golden Luohu hotel and seafood street nearby, the Hubei Xin Cun is still there. I have not heard but looks like there are still many girls working there. Last time I was there a few months ago Huibei Xin Cun girls are less hot but give better service.

A few bros should scout out Hubei Xincun. Find the Golden Luohu hotel. Walk passed the seafood restaurants. You will find a few alley with metal gates. Behind the gates is Hubei Xin Cun. I have seen many cute girls there.

The bros shoud check otu V-bar on the thrid floor of the Crowne Plaza hotel on Middle Shennan Luo. There used to be a lot of girls hang out in the bar, waiting for mongers. There were Chinese girls and many Filipinas, possibly some Viet as well. That is the place in SZ with girls from overseas.

One Wing Low
03-04-12, 16:15
Haifu is a love nest hotel with maximum privacy and minimum staff. So you won't find bell boys there.

Also I just heard from a local bro that the old apartments, that make up Xiang Xin Cun where the girls live, have been demolished. New condo buildings are being built there. So there are no girls in that area.

You should cross Shennan Luo East to the North side and find hotel Golden Luohu area. Walk along the sea food street. Behind the restaurants you will find a few alleys with old apartment buildings behind metal gates. That is Hubei Xin Cun. The girls there is less hot but give better services. I have seen some very sweet-looking girls there.

For other foreign girls like Filipinas, try V Bar at the Crowne Plaza. There are plenty of girls sitting around waiting for guys to approach them. Drinks are 150Y here, so don't buy too many for the girls. Last time I was there I took a Filipina for all night 700Y. There are also many local Chinese girls who go to V Bar looking for foreign BF's. So you may have to approach the girls carefully.

Another idea is to hit the dance clubs in Dong Men for young girls. Lots of them are there all night, dancing, drinking, picking up guys for sex. The music there is way too noisy for any conversation. I would take the hotel business card, put my name and mobile number on it. Move around the club, make some friendly expressions with the girls and give them your cards. You will get a few calls from girls wanting to come over. Then you can give them your room number.

If you want to meet, PM me your mobile phone and email. Will try to contact you when I arrive.

Well the good news is next week I am staying at Haifu! Figured it was close to Panglin and looked nice enough. Good to know that it is friendly to overnight "visitors" there. Any particular bell boy there I should talk to? Would enjoy LT with an 8+ every night, if I could find them. Personally can't stand the apartments the girls work in, just too much of a downer to me.

If you're in town, can I buy you dinner and get a tour? Just checking!

One Wing Low
03-05-12, 00:21
Did receive a reply from Master Monger in email. So he's alive and kicking but is probably way horny in SZ.

Did that tall, pretty sauna girls from Shantou ever take the 6-hour bus ride to visit you, MM?

Get ready from some serious fun.

Who knows how to get hold of Master Monger?

I hope he is still in SZ. Last year he and I went many places hunting for girls. He has good techniques to find girls anywhere in China. We were screwing sauna girls, escorts, then 3 AM we took a cab into some of the worst neighborhoods in Southern China to pick up more girls.

Picked up a few very good-looking, very sweet girls for a few nights.

Any bros knowing where MM is and how to reach him, please advise. Xie xie.

Tryfor5
03-07-12, 14:16
Thanks for the offer OWL! I'll have to take you up on it next time as I already checked out after 4 days in SZ. I didn't realize this board could be accessed in China as so many sites are blocked or slow.

Yes, those old apartment buildings are gone but there are still a half dozen little nests of working girls to be found in the same general area. I'll put up a further description in the Shenzhen forum later. The hotel Haifu was quite. Accommodating. No bellhops but the sauna had a guy out front who ended up being quite helpful but you had to prove you weren't police first.

I did wander across the area north of Shennan Luo East but with no specific direction in mind I kept getting distracted by all the flashing lights, shopping, and food. Too bad I didn't read about Hubei Xin Cun beforehand.

Thanks again for all the advice. Very helpful and accurate.

Haifu is a love nest hotel with maximum privacy and minimum staff. So you won't find bell boys there.

Also I just heard from a local bro that the old apartments, that make up Xiang Xin Cun where the girls live, have been demolished. New condo buildings are being built there. So there are no girls in that area.

You should cross Shennan Luo East to the North side and find hotel Golden Luohu area. Walk along the sea food street. Behind the restaurants you will find a few alleys with old apartment buildings behind metal gates. That is Hubei Xin Cun. The girls there is less hot but give better services. I have seen some very sweet-looking girls there.

For other foreign girls like Filipinas, try V Bar at the Crowne Plaza. There are plenty of girls sitting around waiting for guys to approach them. Drinks are 150Y here, so don't buy too many for the girls. Last time I was there I took a Filipina for all night 700Y. There are also many local Chinese girls who go to V Bar looking for foreign BF's. So you may have to approach the girls carefully.

Another idea is to hit the dance clubs in Dong Men for young girls. Lots of them are there all night, dancing, drinking, picking up guys for sex. The music there is way too noisy for any conversation. I would take the hotel business card, put my name and mobile number on it. Move around the club, make some friendly expressions with the girls and give them your cards. You will get a few calls from girls wanting to come over. Then you can give them your room number.

If you want to meet, PM me your mobile phone and email. Will try to contact you when I arrive.

One Wing Low
03-08-12, 16:51
Hi Tryfor5,

Glad you had a good time in ShenZhen and found that Sauna in hotel Haifu. I stayed at hotel Haifu a few times but never noticed its sauna service.

Do me a favor and give me directions and timing to find these half dozen nests of girls in this area. Where, when and how to find these girls? Where are they relative to the Haifu hotel or other landmarks?

Anyway you can PM me the tel of that sauna girl? Thanks for any info.

Yes, those old apartment buildings are gone but there are still a half dozen little nests of working girls to be found in the same general area. I'll put up a further description in the Shenzhen forum later.

Tryfor5
03-11-12, 14:20
Glad to help. I'm not senior enough to PM so I'll just put what info I have here for you.

1) I'll post a more thorough review of the WG in the area in the Shenzhen thread, here I'll just recap how to find them. The best time IMHO is after 10 PM. From the Panglin and Sunshine hotels, go east down Jiabin Road which is full of restaurants and locals. Keep your eyes on the left hand side where you will find a well lit pedestrian street heading north blocked by short metal gates to prevent cars from driving through. Google Maps has a Chinese name for the street but no English one, it does show a "Jimmy Restaurant HK Style" on the street. Now go half way down the street and you will find three moderately dark alleys on the right hand side. These aren't pitch black, just not brightly lit and still have some stores around (one store that sells air conditioning units comes to mind). You only have to go in about 50-100 feet and the guys will come up to you asking what you are looking for. They will come up one at a time so there isn't any crowding, if you decline one, the next one will step up. If you are interested, they will hustle you to ground level units or into apartment buildings where you will quickly be introduced to 3-5 girls. 150 for ST on-site (depressing) or 250 for ST back at Haifu, they are also available for 500 LT for 5 hours which I'm sure is negotiable, I just didn't try.

2) http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?946-South-China-Shenzhen&p=1255356#post1255356

There's my review of the sauna at Haifu. I was really quite surprised how great of a GFE I got there and would highly recommend "A-Fang" to anyone. I didn't get her number as I was leaving the area the next day but she is there from I believe 9 PM to 6 AM daily and is available for LT if you arrange with her ahead of time.

Let me know if any of that wasn't clear. Disappointed I didn't get a chance to contact you while in town but there's always next time.

Hi Tryfor5,

Glad you had a good time in ShenZhen and found that Sauna in hotel Haifu. I stayed at hotel Haifu a few times but never noticed its sauna service.

Do me a favor and give me directions and timing to find these half dozen nests of girls in this area. Where, when and how to find these girls? Where are they relative to the Haifu hotel or other landmarks?

Anyway you can PM me the tel of that sauna girl? Thanks for any info.

One Wing Low
03-12-12, 01:02
Your directions point to the areas around the old Xiang Xin Cun.

I am glad you can still find girls in this area, but they are discreet now.

2 years ago in those dark alleys groups of 5-10 young girls would hang out playing noisily. Mamasans would forcefully pull guys into their shops to look at their offers.

Glad to help. I'm not senior enough to PM so I'll just put what info I have here for you.

1) I'll post a more thorough review of the WG in the area in the Shenzhen thread, here I'll just recap how to find them. The best time IMHO is after 10 PM. From the Panglin and Sunshine hotels, go east down Jiabin Road which is full of restaurants and locals.

Keep your eyes on the left hand side where you will find a well lit pedestrian street heading north blocked by short metal gates to prevent cars from driving through. Google Maps has a Chinese name for the street but no English one, it does show a "Jimmy Restaurant HK Style" on the street. Now go half way down the street and you will find three moderately dark alleys on the right hand side. These aren't pitch black, just not brightly lit and still have some stores around (one store that sells air conditioning units comes to mind). You only have to go in about 50-100 feet and the guys will come up to you asking what you are looking for.

They will come up one at a time so there isn't any crowding, if you decline one, the next one will step up. If you are interested, they will hustle you to ground level units or into apartment buildings where you will quickly be introduced to 3-5 girls. 150 for ST on-site (depressing) or 250 for ST back at Haifu, they are also available for 500 LT for 5 hours which I'm sure is negotiable, I just didn't try.

One Wing Low
06-08-12, 02:00
The alleys in Xiang Xi Cun are active. Mommies are around showing girls inside locked doors in apartments.

Hubei Xi cun is also active busy with girls.

Both areas have girls waiting at all hours day and night, some young, slim and pretty.

Current rates are 150Y in their apartments and 200Y to go to the hotels. I had young girls follow me to the hotel late at night and early in the morning. The hotel staff is trained never to look up, but they would discreetly glance and know who are going in and out of the hotel. The hotel no longer sends people to the room to ask for the girls' I'd late at night.

Took a young, innocent, beautiful girl, the love of my life, walking hand in hand, shopping the crowded streets of Luohu. Went to sea food street, next to the Golden Kuohu hotel for dinner, with her in my arms. She was talking nonstop of how she was missing me after all these months. A lot of people were gazing at her youthful beauty and her innocent charms. But I never found any expressions of disapproval or resentment. You may say relationship between the peoples of China and US has never been sweeter.

This young girl has this almost child-like innocence, nice, sweet, loving personality and her radiant beauty. Her skin is light, soft and smooth all over, without any make up. I spent hours and was never tired of watching her pretty, innocent face.

Her radiant beauty and her sweet, loving personality did startle a hardened bro who was with me shopping in Dong Meng. He specializes in screwing big, fat, loud chicks who hang out in bars, cruising Wechat looking for quick fucks, so he was beside himself meeting this sweet beauty.

This is by far one of the best vacations with good friends, good food, good sex and good love with my sweetheart.

One Wing Low
06-09-12, 12:24
Hubei Xi Cun presently has more younger girls, with better looks and better service, than Xiang Xi Cun. Even on Saturday afternoon I counted no less than 20 girls in various pink apartments.

I walked around checking and negotiating with mommies and daddies. Some of the girls would refuse to go to hotel, especially with foreigners. Not speaking Chinese, but I got a deal with a mommy 150Y for the girl to go to hotel in a taxi.

She's a very young girl with smooth, light porcelain skin. Her name is Xiao Xiao. She looks like a Japanese doll. She's apparently new to the area, taking to the wrong side of Hubei Xi Cun. We had to walk a long way before I could grab a taxi.

She has a young, firm beautiful body with smooth, soft, shiny, unblemished skin with perfectly conical boobs and tiny pink nipples. Her legs are long and shapely. She would not suck me or let me kiss her mouth, but watching her pretty face twitching, moaning in pleasure alone was worth the money. Will pull her again for all nighters soon. This is a very good ways to screw young, pretty girls without the high costs of KTV ect. I regretted spending time and money in KTV's after finding the mommies with pretty girls.

For better chance taking Hubei Xi Cun girls to hotel, it's best to stay at the Golden Luohu hotel on seafood street. The rooms are newly remodeled for 270Y but you can always bargain for lower rates.

Met a couple Date In Asia girls, but they are mostly older and heavier, not at all attractive. If you only want sex from girls and none of these relationship bullshit, it's best not wasting any time and money on these girls and just search the alleys in the cuns for sweet, pretty young girls.

One Wing Low
06-12-12, 17:38
Went back to the hotel at 3 AM. There were 2 touts sitting in front of the entrance. They were selling all-nighters for 500Y. When I balked, they went down to 400 then 300 Y. I told them I want to see the girls first. I would never agree to spend all night with some ugly girls they send over.

The touts were selling girls openly right in front of the 2 night security guards in front of the entrance. Looks like the hotel has more relaxed policy regarding girls coming and going.

Walked behind the hotel. Looks like a night market with 2 dozen girls has been formed away from the alley of Xiang Xi Cun. The girls here look older in their mid 20's, some very attractive in more mature ways. Every time I walked pass this night market, they would look at me with pleading eyes. There were dozens of women runners in the streets. 2 latched onto me aggressively selling. I gestured I want to see girls first. They took me to the apartments in Xiang Xi Cun. There were dozen girls hang out in the alleys.

There were not too many attractive girls. A few I picked refused to go to the hotel. Picked a decent girl. The runners wanted 200Y. Gave her 100Y but ran out of Y. She insisted on full payment, so gave her US$20. She agreed that was enough. The old man in the apartment let the girl go. She followed me through the dark and quiet alleys to the hotel.

When finished, gave the 20Y tip, all I have left in my wallet. But she was upset, demanding 100Y. I opened the door and gestured for her to leave but she refused. She sat down on the bed and called her mamasan. She wanted the room number. The woman was yelling at me in Chinese in the phone, which I did not understand. I called the hotel front desk. They sent a security guy to the room. The young guy looked at the girl then told me to wait. He went downstairs to the front desk for something.

I thought to myself, Holy shit, he's calling the cops. Another Secret Service's scandal is about to blow up. But he came back, calmly said something to the girl and gestured for her to leave. She quietly walked out the door, which I immediately locked. She was mad. She kicked the door hard before she left.

I was going to give the girl another $20 for her to leave. But the people here are ignorant. She may not know the conversion rate for US $. And besides, I would not be screwed by the cheaters even if the incident may reach the Whitehouse. Hehe.

I think the woman runner pocketed the money and tried to stiff me. It's a good idea to give the money to the girls of their mamasans directly and not deal with the runners. The people in Xiang Xin Cun have been aggressive and sometime nasty. People in Hubei Xin Cun are more relaxed. I got many more good-looking girls with good services from Hubei Xin Cun.

One Wing Low
06-13-12, 19:04
There are many runners day and night around the villages. They are aggressive and annoying like a bunch of hungry leeches. They don't have girls; only steer johns to the apartments for a cut of the girls' takes.

I learned the hard ways that these runners contribute little values to the transactions, but could and would easily screw both johns and the girls.

It's best to ignore these runners and just walk into the alleys. The girls and the mommies will find you quickly. There is nothing the runners can do that you cannot do yourself. Just ignore the runners and deal with the mommies or the girls directly to avoid misunderstandings and problems, and preventing them to take a cuts off the girls' proceeds.

One Wing Low
06-22-12, 04:04
A friend took me to the Dalian Business Resort outside of ShenZhen. It's out in the country probably about 30 miles East of ShenZhen. When we got near, he called his contact but was told the place was shut down. We had to drive another 30 miles to another location in DongGuan that was still open.

It was a long drive through a lot of roads that were being expanded or rebuilt as part of China' massive stimulus infrastructure expansion program. China's huge free cash availability can put the US and Europe to shame.

Dalian Business Resort is a fancy sauna operation with a couple hundred rooms. We got there about 6PM waiting for the first show of fresh girls before they got fucked all night. The place has a stage with long runways just like a fashion show. About a dozen guys were waiting around for the first show, drooling smoking, drinking tea. They brought out waves of girls, about 80 total, with some older in their mid 20's, inlcuding some of the tallest girls in China, or Asia, for that matter. The girls were in 4 tiers of pricing.

Some of the tall girls looked older and a little worn. I don't have the complex of having to fuck the LA Lakers, so I picked one of the youngest girls, pretty with medium height, nice, tight body. She's 18, had a cute face and incredibly sexy, fully-developed body. The cost was 800Y for 2 hours. She gave me multiple showers, washes and body slides, then did everything possible sexually, including spreading tooth paste in my butt hole then sticking her tongue up where the sun never shines. I took no joy in the act, made her stop and brush her teeth. Not too long after that, my mouth was sucking on her pink sexy tongue, which must have been up hundreds guys' asses.

Ended up making love to her 4 times within 2 hours; the 3 last screws uncovered. Xiao Xien was incredibly sexy and horny. Had a very sexy time. Many thanks to the bro who took the long drive to take me there. I owe you one. When you are in America, all tall blondes with blue eyes, big boobs and big asses are all your for free. Just go ahead and grab them where you find them. Hehehe.

She charges 800Y plus 200Y for the 2 extra shots and 198Y for the room, total 1200Y. The word that some one screwed Xiao Xien silly 4 times spread around quickly. The managers and mommies were smiling their shy smiles as we sat in the dining room eating their half-way decent dinner and drinking beers to recover.

This pic is old and was taken from QQ by a bro. She lost her nerdy eyeglasses and has grown far more attractive.

Sparrow79
07-25-12, 03:21
Hi Everyone! My first post.

I've been trying to "RTFF" as I am quite new to mongering. I was here in SZ a couple of months ago and had my first international sex experience. The girl was quite enthusiastic and had a good attitude, but she wasn't that attractive and the sex as merely ok. If I can recall her details I'll post a full report.

I've been reading about Hubei Xin Cun and other places. For me (I'm a white Canadian by the way) , I'm not really looking to spend as little as possible to get laid. I'm mainly interested in finding girls that are quite hot (almost model quality looks) who have good attitudes and aren't dead fish in bed. The cost really isn't an issue. In fact, if the girl is like this and we have chemistry, I would like to have her as a GF for a few days.

I'm wondering if you might have some advice on how to find more upscale girls like this? I'm guessing that alleys with SW's are going to be the source for such girls.

Csun213
07-25-12, 16:41
Hi Everyone! My first post.

I've been trying to "RTFF" as I am quite new to mongering. I was here in SZ a couple of months ago and had my first international sex experience. The girl was quite enthusiastic and had a good attitude, but she wasn't that attractive and the sex as merely ok. If I can recall her details I'll post a full report.

I've been reading about Hubei Xin Cun and other places. For me (I'm a white Canadian by the way) , I'm not really looking to spend as little as possible to get laid. I'm mainly interested in finding girls that are quite hot (almost model quality looks) who have good attitudes and aren't dead fish in bed. The cost really isn't an issue. In fact, if the girl is like this and we have chemistry, I would like to have her as a GF for a few days.

I'm wondering if you might have some advice on how to find more upscale girls like this? I'm guessing that alleys with SW's are going to be the source for such girls.You might get more response in the regular Shenzhen section since very few guys come on this section. I did by accident thinking that it was the regular Shenzhen section.

One Wing Low
07-25-12, 17:39
While I would like to help the bros pursuing the girls in China, it's too risky to give good information to someone with only 1 post, who has not established his identity and intention in the forum.

For all we know, he may be working for China's secret police, setting up traps aimed to punish foreigners who are perceived having intention to invade, pollute and destroy China with their vices.

Recently the mommies and girls in the cuns have turned hostile against Causasians, due to a few white-trash guys treating people in the cuns badly. I heard a few of these white trash were cornered, hand cuffed and taken away by plain-clothed police. Nobody know what charges were filed and what happened to those guys.

Recent problems have made it difficult for even well-known to the cuns to take girls out to hotels.

Please use discretion and be very careful in the interest of protecting the good bros and the poor innocent girls who just want to earn a little money.

One Wing Low
07-26-12, 00:45
This Dalian Business Resort is a large, upscale, sophisticated operation. After spending 2 hours rolling around in bed with this sexy nymph, I was trying to pay the 2000Y bill with my business credit card, issued by the biggest bank in the US, but the charge did not go through. Never had this problem anywhere in the world.

I was trying to pay with the $100 bills in my wallet but the cashier would not accept US dollars. There was no ATM in the building to get RMB. I was stuck unable to pay the bill for my erotic sexcapade! The bro had to put the charges for both of us on his China's credit card. I then paid him back with US cash.

The management was very pleasant trying to solve the payment problem. But I suppose if one could not pay the $200 bill,

One would quickly be introduced to Dalian's collection department staffed with a few beefy and ugly thugs, who would lean heavily on the client to pay up quickly, probably by driving the client to a working ATM nearby.

When heading out to cavort with girls in unknown establishments, it's advisable to bring along enough RMB equal to about US$500, just in case one has to pay extra for super-hot models.

She charges 800Y plus 200Y for the 2 extra shots and 198Y for the room, total 1200Y. The word that some one screwed Xiao Xien silly 4 times spread around quickly.

Sparrow79
07-26-12, 01:58
You might get more response in the regular Shenzhen section since very few guys come on this section. I did by accident thinking that it was the regular Shenzhen section.Thanks for the tip. I'll do that.

Teltel
07-26-12, 07:29
While I would like to help the bros pursuing the girls in China, it's too risky to give good information to someone with only 1 post, who has not established his identity and intention in the forum.

For all we know, he may be working for China's secret police, setting up traps aimed to punish foreigners who are perceived having intention to invade, pollute and destroy China with their vices.

Recently the mommies and girls in the cuns have turned hostile against Causasians, due to a few white-trash guys treating people in the cuns badly. I heard a few of these white trash were cornered, hand cuffed and taken away by plain-clothed police. Nobody know what charges were filed and what happened to those guys.

Recent problems have made it difficult for even well-known to the cuns to take girls out to hotels.

Please use discretion and be very careful in the interest of protecting the good bros and the poor innocent girls who just want to earn a little money.It is not just the secret police that one has to worry about, at work in Beijing I have had a couple of experiences with 'civilians'.

The first was just curious about a lot of details of my private life his approach was different to that of a pimp and seemed to be an information gathering exercise. Of course this information gatherer did not get any information he could use either for running to the boss as a tattle tale or perhaps to the police with information to try and curry favor. In my part of beijing they still have the denunciation boxes on the walls in the community an old thing from the Mao era but maybe still used occasionally.

The second encounter was a new staff member who kept asking questions like do I think China should be more democratic and heaps of similar questions again I did not answer as he may have liked and his questions got so persistent that I actually reported him to the boss. This new inquisitor disappeared from the work scene by the next day, whether he was a dissident trying to make contact with a foreigner, an agents provacator or just after me trying to get formation to run to the boss or the police I am not sure but he was certainly up to something.

I have found it best to be apolitical whilst in China, you never know who is listening and who will use information against you, it is not just the secret police listening, as the WW2 wall poster used to say "walls have ears"

I am back in oz for a while but will return to Beijing soon.

Teltel

One Wing Low
07-26-12, 16:46
Compared to other Asian countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Myamar etc. China's government is surprisingly tolerant of her citizens doing all sorts of vices and businesses in the pursuits of profit.

However, the central government will crack down on foreigners who take side with the political opposition and work against the authority.

It's best not to start discussions with or about opposition groups, as one may be reported and visas may be denied in the future. One of the most sensitive issue is how China's government at central and local levels have been dealing with the Fa Luan Gong. Stay clear of such issues.

Like all other countries, China's internal politics should be developed and evolved by her own people. Foreigners really cannot help anyone with their intrusion. It's like getting involved trying to solve marital problems for married couples. You will really never understand all their all secret motivations and grudges in their relationships. By getting personally involved, you can make matters worse and ended up being hated by both parties.

Just be careful that China does not want publicity about foreigners descending into China to screw her legions of poor, young girls. People who publicize their pursuit of prostitutes may have their visas revoked or denied.

It is not just the secret police that one has to worry about, at work in Beijing I have had a couple of experiences with 'civilians'.

The first was just curious about a lot of details of my private life his approach was different to that of a pimp and seemed to be an information gathering exercise. Of course this information gatherer did not get any information he could use either for running to the boss as a tattle tale or perhaps to the police with information to try and curry favor. In my part of beijing they still have the denunciation boxes on the walls in the community an old thing from the Mao era but maybe still used occasionally.

The second encounter was a new staff member who kept asking questions like do I think China should be more democratic and heaps of similar questions again I did not answer as he may have liked and his questions got so persistent that I actually reported him to the boss. This new inquisitor disappeared from the work scene by the next day, whether he was a dissident trying to make contact with a foreigner, an agents provacator or just after me trying to get formation to run to the boss or the police I am not sure but he was certainly up to something.

I have found it best to be apolitical whilst in China, you never know who is listening and who will use information against you, it is not just the secret police listening, as the WW2 wall poster used to say "walls have ears"

I am back in oz for a while but will return to Beijing soon.

Teltel

Sparrow79
07-29-12, 09:51
The advice about being apolitical in China extends beyond mongering. I think it's a good idea in general. The government has a deep seated paranoia about even the potential for political movements. While I do hope for a better China (as I do with any society) , the Chinese people need to determine their own future and make it a reality.

As for Caucasians, it really sucks that some bad apples have been spoiling things for us. Any advice, other than acting considerately, to communicate that even though I'm white I'm not a jerk or someone to worry about?

One Wing Low
08-04-12, 20:07
With recent bad publicity with a few white trash, it may not be safe for Caucasians to cruise the cuns, especially at night alone. The thugs may not beat you up, but they may hold a knife to your throat and rob you clean as they know you would not likely report the crime to the police.

Even a few years back when 100's young girls were hanging out, playing and kidding around days and nights, a nice, young, good-looking bro who had lived in SZ for 4 years could not get any sex in the cuns. The girls just would not get closed to this bro. When pressed, they would quote him 800 rmb for ST when the going rate was 100 on location.

As of June 2012, a Causcasian who speaks perfect Putonghoa was well-known and treated as friends among the mommies in the cuns. He was cruising the cuns with me but could not get any girl to go with him off site. So the mood has changed significantly against Caucasians.

A spot that Caucasians may get some reliable actions is the V Bar at the Crowne Plaza hotel on Shennan Lu in Futian. The music is loud and lousy; drinks are 100 rmb, so don't buy too many for the girls. There may be a dozen or so girls any night, the majority may be Philippinas. Any girls sitting without male company are there to sell sex. They will not approach guys. You have to approach them and work out the deals. You have to sort them out if you prefer Chinese vs. Pinas. Chinese girls speak very little English whereas Pinas will claim they are Chinese but speak English fluently. I had offer by a pina for 500 rmb to go to hotel for 2 shots, YMMV.

Another option is to go to the sauna at the Haifu hotel on Shennan Dong Lu about half a klic East of the Dong Men shopping mall. Launch Now had a couple honeymoons there in June. Search out his reports.

One Wing Low
07-09-13, 20:02
A very cute girl in a club.

One Wing Low
08-11-13, 18:08
A very pretty KTV girl is going to work on a bicycle taxi.

Motocycles are banned within ShenZhen.

The girls would be delivered by either taxi, these bicyles for hire. There are usually half a dozen of these cycles waiting for customers at popular intersections. A lot of the bicyles have been replaced by electric mopeds.

In only 1 year, ShenZhen installed a brand-new Metro subway system that is clean, fast, cool, safe, convenient and stress-free to most corners of ShenZhen, including the BaoAn airport. You can take the Metro and get to any corners of ShenZhen with a short walks. It takes about 2 hours on the Metro to go from the SZ Luohu train station to the BaoAn airport on the extreme West side, costing about US 50 cents.

I will post a few mongering locations on the Metro map so the bros can search on foot.

One Wing Low
09-19-13, 23:42
last year one of the bros who went to shenzhen with me had a very good time. the first night he arrived in sz, he was cruising the dark alleys of xiang xin cun and met a young girl who spoke decent english. she bullshit him that she just came to sz from her home town, it was her first night on the job, she was scared of the horny guys etc. apparently she was very attractive and convincing, so this bro immediately fell in love with her on the first night. this bro is fairly young, highly educated with secured career in the us.

he was hiding a lot of facts on this relationship from me. but later when we were taking long drives mongering together, he gradually filled me in with details, that he thought she was just a poor, innocent girl fresh from the country, got pushed into doing sex work. he was dating her and staying with her for the whole week in that hotel, but dared not fuck her for fear of hurting an innocent girl. he was trying to help her keep her chastity.

they went out on dates everyday and he bought her an iphone worth about $1,000 then, giving her spending money. well, by the second week, he was fucking her furiously a few times a day. when he was leaving sz to go back to the us, he gave her $3,000 to rent a flat. he promised to come back in a few months to set her up in a permanent apartment and visit her parents in the province. he was planning to take her to the us, settle down with her and raise a family in southern california.

they were calling each other and chatting on line every day. he was sending her more money and expensive gifts. he told me that he was in love, and was going back to china to marry this girl and take her to the us. this nice, young guy was head and heel in love with a chinese woman speaking broken english.

when i heard the details, i could not help laughing out loud. he showed me her pics. i thought she must be in her early 30's, not the young fresh 18, 19 he had thought, and she was only below average in looks. i always found much sweeter and better looking girls than her a few times a day in that village. i was laughing so hard hearing all juicy details how this woman managed to duped and hooked this nice, young guy so deeply.

i told him flat out that she must be an old, cunning hand in the sex trade, that she immediately sensed at the first meeting that he was a nice, trusting, caring guy, so she wove this big yarn of lies to hook him. and she succeeded easily. the bro did not believe me. we kept arguing on these long drives. finally i suggested that he test her for her alleged true love for him. i suggested that he asked her to wire back the $3,000 and ship back the iphone to him as proof that she sincerely loved him and not his money, as a prerequisite for him to see her again in his next visit. as i predicted, she kept professing her undying love for him but the money and iphone were never shipped back.

he pushed his test further, asking her to promise to do lots of kinky sex acts when they meet next time, sucking his dick and his anus bareback, let him do a [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) on her face etc. she quickly agreed to all those kinky acts to keep his relationship, but the money and iphone would never be returned. he finally realized that she was just a dirty, hardened ho, bent on doing any dirty sex acts, saying any ridiculous lies just to get money from guys. soon after that, they trading some of the worst insults ever invented by humans, between a guy who lost his money and his trust and the hardened ho who easily took it with glee. hehe.

i always managed to have some of the most sexually and emotionally satisfying times with lots of funs with the girls here without having to fall in love. i always treat these girls, some very innocent, fairly and generously, taking them to lunch and dinners in fancy places etc. but i draw the line of falling in love with someone in the sex trade. i know many other beautiful, honest, caring, hard-working and principled girls in china, with whom i could have fallen in love instead. but for now, renting makes a lot more sense for my life than owning.

this is a true story. i suspect there are many other juicy details he has not told me. this bro was posting in this thread for a while. i will not mention his call sign. he would never post his love story in china here. he does not want to be teased by the bros. his story, with all its juicy details, was hilarious to me. being able to share this kind of experiences with the bros while pursuing arguably the most exquisite pleasures with the young, pretty dolls, makes life so rich and so exciting with so much fun.

One Wing Low
11-17-13, 20:16
i was in zhuhai a few years back when the bros took me a few saunas on lian hua lu to check out the talents.

we went through a few saunas and found none of the girls attractive in looks and personalities. they all looked homely, tired, worn out and unhappy like a bunch of frustrated factory workers. the cost for 90-minute session then was about 600 rmb inclusive. the facilities were average, well-used, nothing fancy. none of us wanted to take those average-looking girls at those prices.

after bringing out waves after waves of girls for us to look at with none taken, the managers were getting pissed off. they exchanged sharp words with the bros, and we were all invited to exit their facilities.

the next day the bros took us to a sauna outside zhuhai that costed 286 rmb for full service, apparently the lowest massage deal ever in china. the place had 2 dozen tiny, well-worn massage rooms with dirty floor, stains on the walls and mattresses, smelling of [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109). the bros were gracious to let me pick the best of the line up, which was a midsized, middle-aged woman with wrinkles on her face. the other "girls" were all older, chubbier and homelier.

we got into the room. i took off my clothes and lied down on the stained sheet. she took off her clothes revealing a pair of seriously shriveled and droopy boobs and lots of stretch marks on her wrinkled lower abdomen. her arms and leg muscles were atrophied and soft like those of old women. after a cursory massage, she lied down on the bed, smiling, pulling me down on top of her. i was disgusted, but my dick as usual, was on its own autopilot. i had to close my eyes while i penetrated this old woman and came quickly. i was pretty much molested and taken advantaged of by that old woman. what a horrible experience. that was where i met this horny english teacher named night cat, who was obsessed with jia jia, the young mommy at huihua ktv. hehe.

i went to a few other fancy saunas in shenzhen. the girls were mostly older and unattractive. even their top-tiered stars were taller and bigger, but way below in looks, fun and excitement compared to the young and pretty girls in the bbs. they would perform a long menu of sex acts in mechanical manners, treating my body like a chunk of meat, lacking any passion, fun or excitement. i never liked saunas for that reason.

but a few times i went with a very well-connected local bro. he prefers saunas and knew all the best spots with the best-looking girls and 5-star facilities. he told me i could ask the girls to do absolutely anything i want and they would do it. i did have some very nice, clean, good-looking young girls who were really into sex. this xiao xien was working at the dalien business resort outside of shenzhen. she was young, good-looking, fun and horny. we were in a nice, clean 5-star room with a steam room, large bed, large screen tv showing soft porn.

she really pampered me in the most sensual and sexy ways. in between washing, scrubbing, steaming, massaging. i fucked her 4 times in the 90-minutes, the 3 last times i just went bareback. she acted like she was extremely horny which aroused me a great deal. it was very nice kissing, licking, sucking her nice, clean, sexy body on a large bed in a spotless room. i had a very limited vocabulary in putonghua, but had lots of fun in sexy ways with this nympho.

at the end, she went outside and told my wingman that i was very good and fucked her 4 times. iirc, her bill went from 1200 rmb to 1800 rmb for the 4 fucks. she quickly went back to the line up. the word of the marathon session spreaded quickly. i was eating and drinking beers in their small buffer to recoup. men and women managers came over and looked at me like i was godzilla. ever since, i am convinced saunas are the best and quickest way to enjoy sex and be pampered pike a vip, providing you can find nice, clean, good-looking young girls that are fun and horny in nice, clean facilities. you can pack in lots of hot sex in a short time without wasting time singing and bull shitting in the ktv rooms.

ktv can cost a lot of time and money. i picked upa few ktv girls in changping who turned out to have seriously crude, bad-looking bodies with scars, skin lesions, bad breath, stinky pussies etc. had a very nice girl at the eurasia. got back to the room at 2am, tired with all the drinking. only screwed her once and felt asleep. at 5am she woke me up, had to go home for her english lesson at 8. what a crock. would have loved to screw her a few more times but the drinking in the ktv room just woreme down.

in contrary, i picked up many girls in bbs in chang ping and shenzhen who were the prettiest, sweetest and sexiest, most enjoyable in bed. i enjoy the excitement of the hunt and could usually pick out more satisfying sex partners in the bbs.

well, i guess i like them all. i like to explore and experiment, so i like to try all available options when it comes to finding sexy girls for hot sex.

i will have to admit this is only my pov and i am sure the more experienced mongers will have more valid inputs. that said, i have yet to have a good sauna experience and really can't figure out what's is so exciting with sex and service "by the numbers". by far my most satisfying experiences to date have been with ktv girls, and yes, i enjoy the haha and build up to a evening of pleasure. i have never done a bbs either, for just the same reasons.

a little background: an old guy, not fat, and don't look my real age, little hair on the head, and other body hair well trimmed. as it tends to take me longer maybe the quick turn around of a sauna or bbs is just not my thing-but i intend to try again and see if i can find the mystery that seems to have eluded me. mrclen

Bessie007
04-09-14, 14:37
Hi all,

Last week I had an amazing body massage with happy ending in Beijing by Daisy Massage centre.

It was a small but very clean massage centre with only four girls but very pretty girls.

First I had a fantastic oil, body to body massage of 60 min 700 RMB and after that she started to get undress and slide with her body over mine.

Then she started to massage my dick and believe me I have had already a lot of happy endings but that girl was amazing.

Absolutely a place to go to if you are in Beijing.

Ikksman
04-09-14, 23:27
Hi all,

Last week I had an amazing body massage with happy ending in Beijing by Daisy Massage centre.

It was a small but very clean massage centre with only four girls but very pretty girls.

First I had a fantastic oil, body to body massage of 60 min 700 RMB and after that she started to get undress and slide with her body over mine.

Then she started to massage my dick and believe me I have had already a lot of happy endings but that girl was amazing.

Absolutely a place to go to if you are in Beijing.Hi Bessie (female name?) , you are posting in the wrong thread in more ways than one. This post should be in the Classified Ads thread!

I could not help responding as I rolled on the floor laughing when I read that you had an oil body to body massage, and "after that she started to get undress"! Wish I could have seen that!

Mighty Spearsman
04-10-14, 01:35
Hi Bessie (female name?) , you are posting in the wrong thread in more ways than one. This post should be in the Classified Ads thread!

I could not help responding as I rolled on the floor laughing when I read that you had an oil body to body massage, and "after that she started to get undress"! Wish I could have seen that!An oil body-to-body massage while the girl is still dressed? The Daisy Massage Spa must have a huge laundry bill, LOL.

Bessie's post is clearly an ad, and I've already reported the post. Hopefully it will be removed soon.

El Cubanito
08-26-14, 13:27
I had plans to go to Ukraine this month but I cancel due to all of the crazy stuff going over there with Politics.

One Wing I have change my plans for my vacation to October. I am considering Costa Rica, Thailand or Shenzhen, China. The plans are if I go is to fly into Hong Kong and then take transport to Shenzhen. I will be staying at either the International Hotel or the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I do not speak Chinese, but I do speak English or Spanish. I do have game when it comes to girls and have travel to Ukraine, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil and Thailand for mongering purposes.

I do have a couple of questions:

1. I have read that the government is cracking down on people bringing girls to their Hotel Rooms, is this still true?

2. I am like you One Wing where I like to go to Villages and meet non pros. Pros take all the fun out of the Hunt, but with the language barrier how well will I do with meeting girls.

3. I get the feeling that if I look around a bit I will find somebody to take care of my needs, but how is the qualities?

4. How are the clubs?

If anybody else has answer to my questions, please chime in.

El Cubanito.

PukiMonster
08-26-14, 13:57
I had plans to go to Ukraine this month but I cancel due to all of the crazy stuff going over there with Politics.

One Wing I have change my plans for my vacation to October. I am considering Costa Rica, Thailand or Shenzhen, China. The plans are if I go is to fly into Hong Kong and then take transport to Shenzhen. I will be staying at either the International Hotel or the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I do not speak Chinese, but I do speak English or Spanish. I do have game when it comes to girls and have travel to Ukraine, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil and Thailand for mongering purposes.

1. I have read that the government is cracking down on people bringing girls to their Hotel Rooms, is this still true?..I notice from your posts that you ask a lot of questions about places, but have contributed very little in recent times.

The information that you need can be found by RTFF. I would also add that as you appear to be a black African Cuban with zero Chinese language capability, your challenges are indeed quite interesting, particularly with girls from the rural areas of China.

El Cubanito
08-27-14, 11:51
I notice from your posts that you ask a lot of questions about places, but have contributed very little in recent times.

The information that you need can be found by RTFF. I would also add that as you appear to be a black African Cuban with zero Chinese language capability, your challenges are indeed quite interesting, particularly with girls from the rural areas of China.Puki, thank you for all of your help. I will RTFF and figure things out for myself as I usually do. BTW, I do get a lot questions via PM on how to travel to Cuba and Ukraine. I always answer these people questions and help them as much as I can. I have also met people at some of these destinations thru my PM. I stop posting because of all of the pissing contest that sometimes go on these threads. I am not into pissing contest or trying to prove how big my Johnson is. Girls have already told me how big it is, so I do not have to reconfirm.

I have been to Ukraine about 8 times before the place went to hell with the stupid war they are having. If I can get laid and live in a girl apartment for 2 months, I think I will be able to do the same in China. Paying a girl for sex and getting her bed is pretty easy thing to do, but to get a girl to bring you into her life and give you free sex. That is the thing chichi and that is what I am.

To answer your question from you label of me, is yes I am a Afro Cuban with no Chinese language skills. But the language of sign language has worked very well for me and when you show people that you are trying to communicate with them, they usually try to help you also. Yes there are a-holes out there that are just plain rude, but I do not let these people put a damper on my parade.

But again thank you for all of your help.

El Cubanito.

PukiMonster
08-28-14, 00:22
Puki, thank you for all of your help. I will RTFF and figure things out for myself as I usually do. BTW, I do get a lot questions via PM on how to travel to Cuba and Ukraine. I always answer these people questions and help them as much as I can. I have also met people at some of these destinations thru my PM. I stop posting because of all of the pissing contest that sometimes go on these threads. I am not into pissing contest or trying to prove how big my Johnson is. Girls have already told me how big it is, so I do not have to reconfirm.

I have been to Ukraine about 8 times before the place went to hell with the stupid war they are having. If I can get laid and live in a girl apartment for 2 months, I think I will be able to do the same in China. Paying a girl for sex and getting her bed is pretty easy thing to do, but to get a girl to bring you into her life and give you free sex. That is the thing chichi and that is what I am...You missed all of the points that I was making.

If you RTFF, you would read of the trials and tribulations of black guys trying to chat up girls in Southern China. This is because.

1. The girls are shit-scared of all black guys because of their belief that they all have huge dicks, which will painfully split their meimei and make it so big that a truck could drive through! So don't boast about the size of your stick!

2. Unless you have great Chinese skills to calm the girls and win them over, you will go home empty-handed.

3. There are many Africans in Guangzhou, and they have a very bad reputation (cheats, illegal stayers, drug sellers etc etc) in that city. Which is only a bit over an hour away from Shenzhen.

There is one Afro-American who has been posting on ISG for years and years. His handle is Clandestine something or other. He even speaks fluent Mandarin. He often complains about his difficulties in China, particularly with rural girls. And Shenzhen is full of rural girls who have gone there for work. Remember Shenzhen was just a series of fishing villages until the 1980's when it started growing into a major city.

One last point, you should post on the Shenzhen thread rather than here on OWL's dead thread.

Fran123
08-28-14, 07:01
1. I have read that the government is cracking down on people bringing girls to their Hotel Rooms, is this still true? Yes there still is a crackdown now.

I am like you One Wing where I like to go to Villages and meet non pros. Pros take all the fun out of the Hunt, but with the language barrier how well will I do with meeting girls Sorry to tell you this, most girl will shy away from you because.of your dark skin and rumor of size of your penis.
Next hopefully, you are not that tall, fat, old and ugly like me. If your are, most girls will shy away from you.

2. I am like you One Wing where I like to go to Villages and meet non pros. Pros take all the fun out of the Hunt, but with the language barrier how well will I do with meeting girls. Sorry again very difficult without language skills trying to meet girls for freebies.

If anybody else has answer to my questions, please chime in.

El Cubanito.Because of your dark skin it should be very hard to meet girl to have sex with. Most girl in small villages have never seen a black person.

In your case, language skills plays an even more important part in communicate in meeting girls but it still might be possible. I believe there's one member that is black who use to be a truck driver and now teaches English in China but he speaks Mandarin. He is able to find girls. Sorry to
Write some negative objectivities to your questions.

Ikksman
08-29-14, 04:43
Yes there still is a crackdown now.

Sorry to tell you this, most girl will shy away from you because.of your dark skin and rumor of size of your penis.
Next hopefully, you are not that tall, fat, old and ugly like me. If your are, most girls will shy away from you.

Sorry again very difficult without language skills trying to meet girls for freebies.

Because of your dark skin it should be very hard to meet girl to have sex with. Most girl in small villages have never seen a black person.

In your case, language skills plays an even more important part in communicate in meeting girls but it still might be possible. I believe there's one member that is black who use to be a truck driver and now teaches English in China but he speaks Mandarin. He is able to find girls. Sorry to
Write some negative objectivities to your questions.Most of what puki and you write is very true.

However, I am short (5'8") old and ugly (but not fat). I certainly do not have any difficulty in finding freebies. It depends on your smile, approach and personality.

El Cubanito
08-29-14, 15:03
Most of what puki and you write is very true.

However, I am short (5'8") old and ugly (but not fat). I certainly do not have any difficulty in finding freebies. It depends on your smile, approach and personality.Ikksman, I do agree with you. It is all in the approach, your personality and yes your hygiene. I am a Afro-Cuban, who is 50 years old. I am in great shape as I workout everyday. I do look a lot like the actor Blair Underwood, except my hair is straighter. In the past I have had relationships with girls from China in the United States and we had great, great times. I most likely would be in that relationships if she did not move to the west coast of the United States due to work.

Yes being black sometimes does have it stupid stigma, but I am a very personable person and I have been able to overcome it. I think the Chinese will be like when I went to small towns or village in Ukraine, Russia or Thailand, but I was able to overcome stereo type and stigma. I know that in China in some small towns or villages I will face the same that I have face before from the other country, especially a place like Ukraine. But I had a great, great time in Ukraine and I still have a special friend there. Whenever I am there she let me sleeps in her apartment for so called "Free". I am not stupid to believe that it is free since I paid for the food, hotels when we travel out of her town and little tidbits that she likes that I purchase for her. But guys we do pay for sex one way or another, even the married guys.

But getting back to our regular programming, I am going to China because I want to see and experience the country, if I do find freebie then that it is a extra. Not speaking the language I know puts me in a terrible position as to the number of girls I will be able to speak to. As I know communication with women is big. I will agree with all that have said that being black will scare some of the Chinese girls because they will be scare of my penis and like other people mention that some Africans do not have the greatest reputation around the world. But some of these things I have been able to difuse, one is penis size. Chinese girls are scare of a Black man because they think all Black man have 12+ inch Penis. The girl I dated in the United States she later on admitted that she was worry about the size of penis, but after our first sexual encounter, she stated that the experience was very enjoyable and pleasant and not painful as she had been led to believe. Guys, even if you have a big dick you can work it so it is pleasurable for you and your mate. My thinking is that all I need is one Chinese girls and all woman talk and hopefully that will kill that rumor.

I do appreciate everybody that has responded and have given me their excellent input.

PukiMonster, I do apologize for misreading your first message to me. I have read most of the post here and in the main Shenzhen section.

I will say that I have just purchase my ticket to China and made my Hotel reservation. I will be leaving the United States on October 22 and coming back on November 5. I will be bouncing from town to towns but main point of operation will be from Shenzhen.

Puki, I will post once I come back and contribute, but guys please no pissing or dick contest when I post.

Again thank you to all that have responded and especially to those that PM me and have given me great advice and input.

El Cubanito.

PS for those that do not know who the actor Blair Underwood is I attached a pic

El Cubanito
08-29-14, 15:08
Yes there still is a crackdown now.

Sorry to tell you this, most girl will shy away from you because.of your dark skin and rumor of size of your penis.

Sorry again very difficult without language skills trying to meet girls for freebies.

Because of your dark skin it should be very hard to meet girl to have sex with. Most girl in small villages have never seen a black person.

Write some negative objectivities to your questions.By United States standard I am not that tall. I am 6 foot 1 inch, but I do not know if for the South of China I would be consider tall. I have looked at some of the dating websites and they say that most of the Chinese girls are 5-4 to 5-8. I do not know how true that is.

El Cubanito
08-29-14, 15:09
You missed all of the points that I was making.

If you RTFF, you would read of the trials and tribulations of black guys trying to chat up girls in Southern China. This is because.

1. The girls are shit-scared of all black guys because of their belief that they all have huge dicks, which will painfully split their meimei and make it so big that a truck could drive through! So don't boast about the size of your stick!

2. Unless you have great Chinese skills to calm the girls and win them over, you will go home empty-handed.

3. There are many Africans in Guangzhou, and they have a very bad reputation (cheats, illegal stayers, drug sellers etc etc) in that city. Which is only a bit over an hour away from Shenzhen.

There is one Afro-American who has been posting on ISG for years and years. His handle is Clandestine something or other. He even speaks fluent Mandarin. He often complains about his difficulties in China, particularly with rural girls. And Shenzhen is full of rural girls who have gone there for work. Remember Shenzhen was just a series of fishing villages until the 1980's when it started growing into a major city.

One last point, you should post on the Shenzhen thread rather than here on OWL's dead thread.Thank you for all of your help and and advice.

StinkyFeet
08-30-14, 14:53
By United States standard I am not that tall. I am 6 foot 1 inch, but I do not know if for the South of China I would be consider tall. I have looked at some of the dating websites and they say that most of the Chinese girls are 5-4 to 5-8. I do not know how true that is.Don't kid yourself and think all asian girls can handle a big cock. I am six foot with a larger than average member (7") and yes. I had many Chinese girls that enjoy it. But I aslo had several Chinese girls that simply can't handle it. I had a mistress for almost a year. Even with an hour or cuninglingus with fingering and slow penetration she still cringes in pain. Some girls are just built small just like some men are built big.

Mmlouie
08-30-14, 16:37
I think the Chinese will be like when I went to small towns or village in Ukraine, Russia or Thailand, but I was able to overcome stereo type and stigma. I know that in China in some small towns or villages You must be kidding with that comment, just my POV but I just hope that you are not serious!

Mmlouie.

El Cubanito
08-30-14, 18:41
You must be kidding with that comment, just my POV but I just hope that you are not serious!

Mmlouie.
Louie,

You are probably right. I might strike out completely. On my first trip to Ukraine I did not fuck one single non pro from Kiev or the surrounding Towns around Kiev chick. Do not get me wrong, I had sex on that first trip, as I went to some of the Gentleman Clubs in downtown Kiev and I took some take out. But for me this is like shooting ducks in a barrel, I had to pay to a pro and for me that is no fun. The fun for me is when I meet a girl or a woman and she invites me into her world and I get "free" sex. I say free because we all pay for sex, even if we are marry.

My GF from from Ukraine works for multiple Ukraine / Russian dating site and write letters, chats and even talks on the phone with guys that sign up for these sites and for their service. She gave me the whole scoop on the website dating scene for Russia and Ukraine. This is when I know the girl was with me. I have had the same experiences in Cuba, Thailand and other countries as girls that I have met have given me a behind "the scene looks" on how they scam foreigners out of their money.

Louie, I do agree with you and I will most likely in this trip stay a "Virgin". But I will give it a shot.

El Cubanito
08-30-14, 18:51
Don't kid yourself and think all asian girls can handle a big cock. I am six foot with a larger than average member (7") and yes. I had many Chinese girls that enjoy it. But I aslo had several Chinese girls that simply can't handle it. I had a mistress for almost a year. Even with an hour or cuninglingus with fingering and slow penetration she still cringes in pain. Some girls are just built small just like some men are built big.My brother than I am in trouble. Mr. Willie is about 8. 5 to 9 inches, not overly big, but not small either. A little above average. I will post a report as to what happens in late October / Early November for me in China.

But I will go and enjoy the sites, the mall and try to meet as many people as possible.

OldAsiaHand
08-31-14, 05:10
My brother than I am in trouble. Mr. Willie is about 8. 5 to 9 inches, not overly big, but not small either. A little above average. I will post a report as to what happens in late October / Early November for me in China.

But I will go and enjoy the sites, the mall and try to meet as many people as possible.First of all, depending where you go, 30+% of Chinese WGs will not do Western guys period. Racial prejudice aside, when I ask the girls about black guys almost all cringe at the thought. Unfortunately, the reputation proceeds you. At least half of the Chinese girls I do complain about my size and I am far less well endowed than you are. Some of these complaints may be a con to get you to pop quickly but certainly some is genuine pain. IMHO, when they set eyes on your "Willie", most will completely refuse. I am not saying 100% but by far the vast majority. I hope you can find the exception.

Just my POV.

OAH.

P.S. Perhaps, you should try Japan. There is a far better acceptance rate there.

Mmlouie
08-31-14, 06:32
Louie,

You are probably right. I might strike out completely. Or you might not, it wouldn't be easy! IMHO of course.

Mmlouie.

Mmlouie
08-31-14, 06:33
Perhaps, you should try Japan. There is a far better acceptance rate there.Ditto, you will be a KING there!

Mmlouie.

StinkyFeet
08-31-14, 12:04
Ditto, you will be a KING there!

Mmlouie.Sigh the stereotype that all jap girls love black cock is ridiculous. Yes there is a certain type of jap girls that like to thick there having sex with there favorite rapper but majority prefer someone closer to there race / interests. The main difference is they are open to dating out of curiosity.

StinkyFeet
08-31-14, 12:11
My brother than I am in trouble. Mr. Willie is about 8. 5 to 9 inches, not overly big, but not small either. A little above average. I will post a report as to what happens in late October / Early November for me in China.

But I will go and enjoy the sites, the mall and try to meet as many people as possible.Worldwide average is 5. 5 inches. Majority of Chinese are probably that size or even smaller (remember there bodytype is smaller, average height for south Chinese locals is 5'6). Combination of smaller bodybuild, language, cultural understanding is what these girls understand. If you ask the girl what they think is handsome in their eyes they will basically describe a little boy. Lithe, small, almost unisex facial features. I am at a disadvantage, I was told they like me for my large baby eyes (hint) but rarely complimented on my height.

Mmlouie
08-31-14, 17:50
Sigh the stereotype that all jap girls love black cock is ridiculous. Yes there is a certain type of jap girls that like to thick there having sex with there favorite rapper but majority prefer someone closer to there race / interests. The main difference is they are open to dating out of curiosity.Even since the book "Black Passenger Yellow Cabs: Of Exile and Excess in Japan" came out. As I said; IMHO and btw, I never said "all".

Mmlouie.

Mmlouie
08-31-14, 17:55
Worldwide average is 5. 5 inches. Majority of Chinese are probably that size or even smaller (remember there bodytype is smaller, average height for south Chinese locals is 5'6). My God man! Now, who is stereotyping? Have you seen those were born in the 80's and 90's? I guarantee that they are not averaging 5'6"!

Mmlouie.

Ikksman
08-31-14, 22:28
Worldwide average is 5. 5 inches. Majority of Chinese are probably that size or even smaller (remember there bodytype is smaller, average height for south Chinese locals is 5'6). Combination of smaller bodybuild, language, cultural understanding is what these girls understand. If you ask the girl what they think is handsome in their eyes they will basically describe a little boy. Lithe, small, almost unisex facial features. I am at a disadvantage, I was told they like me for my large baby eyes (hint) but rarely complimented on my height.

Sigh the stereotype that all jap girls love black cock is ridiculous. Yes there is a certain type of jap girls that like to thick there having sex with there favorite rapper but majority prefer someone closer to there race / interests. The main difference is they are open to dating out of curiosity.
I am with you Stinky. IMHO even Caucasians have more trouble getting Japanese freebies compared to 20 years ago. I first worked there in the 1970's for 3 years. The girls were so curious and saw foreigners as so highly desirable, you would get smiles returned from 1 out of 3 girls just walking down the street. It was freebie paradise! Even older westerners had no trouble getting laid. This 'desirability' decreased over the years as Japan became more worldly, sophisticated and self confident. Today westerners no longer have success with 'nampa'. I witnessed these changes as I again lived in Japan for extended periods during the 80's and 90's and 00's.

Yes, there are certain types of girls who favour certain types of guys; could be black, white, fat, goth, rapper or whatever. This of course, is true of any country. You just need to find them!

I find that China today is in a similar stage of development as Japan was in the 1970's; and changing rapidly, as Japan did, although some of the cultural mores are quite different (I could write a book here).

Stinky, you stated that 5'6" seems to be an average height in Southern China. I totally agree, and I am referring to guys! The average height for girls would be even less. Anecdotal evidence is the Northern Chinese are a couple of inches taller on average. I consult to a couple of very large Chinese companies with thousands of employees whose home towns are anywhere in China. As a reasonably shortass guy of 173 cm (5'8"), I notice the height differences, and 90% of Chinese guys who are taller than me are from Northern China. I have also noticed that people from certain places, such as Hangzhou, are smaller framed than people from other nearby areas.

The only point where we disagree is that, in my experience, Chinese girls prefer a taller guy rather than a shorter guy. To a girl from South China, taller means more than 170 cm! These same girls are typically between 154 and 166 cm. BTW they like me for my smile, not my muscular build!

Cheers.

OldAsiaHand
08-31-14, 23:18
IMHO even Caucasians have more trouble getting Japanese freebies compared to 20 years ago.Ikksman,

I agree with you completely. I spend a lot of time in Japan lately and Nampa is not as easy as it used to be; albeit still possible. Thisame situation developed in Korea where it is nearly impossible to find a Korean freebie nowadays.

I have had the same Japanese freebie for the past 4 years. She prefers western partially because she was educated in the USA and has a different mentality than many Japanese girls.

There are still a couple of clubs in Roppongi where foreigners can go and pick up freebies. That said, they are far more materialistic today than the pure curiosity of the past.

Just my POV.

OAH.

P.S. My point for black guys is that I still see more Japanese girls with black guys than any other country in Asia.

Weelock
09-01-14, 06:58
P.S. My point for black guys is that I still see more Japanese girls with black guys than any other country in Asia.What about the Philippines? Here in the USA I see a lot of black guys with Philippine girl.

StinkyFeet
09-01-14, 11:38
My God man! Now, who is stereotyping? Have you seen those were born in the 80's and 90's? I guarantee that they are not averaging 5'6"!

Mmlouie.I live in Dongguan and guangzhou. I think I know what I'm talking about. Hong Kong guys are a different and are taller. Same can be said about northern Chinese such as hubei, heilongjiang, and shandong.

Mmlouie
09-01-14, 17:12
I live in Dongguan and guangzhou. I think I know what I'm talking about. Hong Kong guys are a different and are taller. Same can be said about northern Chinese such as hubei, heilongjiang, and shandong.Then I have no idea where and what you are looking at then?

Mmlouie.

MrClen
09-01-14, 17:34
First of all, depending where you go, 30+% of Chinese WGs will not do Western guys period. Racial prejudice aside, when I ask the girls about black guys almost all cringe at the thought. Unfortunately, the reputation proceeds you. At least half of the Chinese girls I do complain about my size and I am far less well endowed than you are. Some of these complaints may be a con to get you to pop quickly but certainly some is genuine pain. IMHO, when they set eyes on your "Willie", most will completely refuse. I am not saying 100% but by far the vast majority. I hope you can find the exception.

Just my POV.

OAH.

P.S. Perhaps, you should try Japan. There is a far better acceptance rate there.My limited experience in mostly KTV's is that anything over 6 inches is quite questionable. The girls prefer between 5 and 6 inches of good hard. A few, but only a few, are OK with 7 inches but these are the more experienced older ones. Anything bigger your chances of acceptance go way down. And BTW, most don't mind thicker, it is the length they don't want. Perhaps in the more westernized areas you might have some luck but where I go I think you would go dry. Mrclen.

StinkyFeet
09-01-14, 17:37
My limited experience in mostly KTV's is that anything over 6 inches is quite questionable. The girls prefer between 5 and 6 inches of good hard. A few, but only a few, are OK with 7 inches but these are the more experienced older ones. Anything bigger your chances of acceptance go way down. And BTW, most don't mind thicker, it is the length they don't want. Perhaps in the more westernized areas you might have some luck but where I go I think you would go dry. Mrclen.Interesting. So Chinese girls don't mind guys hung like a tuna can. Haha.

MrClen
09-01-14, 17:42
Interesting. So Chinese girls don't mind guys hung like a tuna can. Haha.Don't know about the Tuna Can type, but just relaying what I was told by a regular of mine. I am sure there are limits, but I don't think I want to follow a 9 incher, I would feel very inadaquite.

El Cubanito
09-02-14, 14:04
What about the Philippines? Here in the USA I see a lot of black guys with Philippine girl.Not just Philippine girls, but Chinese, Vietnamese and many others, but that is in the good USA where people biases are change. But I know that in other part of the world people will have some biases due to stereo type and God knows what else.

My job will be to bring down those biases and get laid without having to "pay" but we all know that we pay one way or another.

Guys, my cousin has freaking abnormality between his legs that is about 16 to 18 inches long. The guy has great, great looks and a game to match his look. When he arrive from Cuba to the United States, he did not work for the next 16 years. The ladies love him and they love his snake too. Guys and I mean snake. That thing is 16 to 18 inches long and the ladies we always flocking to him like white on rice. He would always tell me is not the size is what you do with it. Yes there were times when some White American girls were scare and initially refuse to have that snake go inside them, but he change their mind and would have great experiences with them. Listen my cousin for 16 years live every guy fantasy, being kept like a beautiful Doll by all of these women.

It is not the size guys it what you do with it and my cousin is living proof of that.

One Wing Low
09-03-14, 22:55
Sorry, I was out of town for a week and did not sign in this site. But the bros have answered a lot of your questions regarding China.

Eventhough ZhenZhen is a metropolis, the people are still conservative and xenophobic.

About 2 years ago I was with a Caucasian bro, young, nice, good-looking, medium size. He had been living in SZ over 2 years but could not get laid. We were walking through the alleys in Xiang Xin Cun when it was full of good-looking young girls playing outside, grabbing johns.

I am Asian, spoke no Mandarin, but was able to pick up the best-looking girls for the standard rate of 150 why on site or 200 why to go to the hotel. The Caucasian bro however had a hard time even engaging the girls. They would not even look at or talk to the guy. When pressed they all wanted 500 to 800 why to go with him. So he just gave up and went home.

If the pros would not do foreigners, the chance of finding freebies would be 10 x harder.

Alleged freebies in Date in Asia site are just jokes. The girl I met in ShenZhen posted a very pretty face pic, but in real life she was ugly, overweight, lumpy and ill-manned. I dropped her after 10 minutes.

I have seen a few sweet, very beautiful young Chinese girls walk hand in hand with much bigger Westerners in SZ. However your goals may be difficult to impossible staying in SZ only a few weeks. You may have easier time in the Philippines or Thailand to meet girls for friendship and sex, since they have seen far more foreigners come and go.

Good luck and report your finding.

1. I have read that the government is cracking down on people bringing girls to their Hotel Rooms, is this still true?..

StinkyFeet
09-04-14, 00:45
Sorry, I was out of town for a week and did not sign in this site. But the bros have answered a lot of your questions regarding China.

Eventhough ZhenZhen is a metropolis, the people are still conservative and xenophobic.

About 2 years ago I was with a Caucasian bro, young, nice, good-looking, medium size. He had been living in SZ over 2 years but could not get laid. We were walking through the alleys in Xiang Xin Cun when it was full of good-looking young girls playing outside, grabbing johns.

I am Asian, spoke no Mandarin, but was able to pick up the best-looking girls for the standard rate of 150 why on site or 200 why to go to the hotel. The Caucasian bro however had a hard time even engaging the girls. They would not even look at or talk to the guy. When pressed they all wanted 500 to 800 why to go with him. So he just gave up and went home.

If the pros would not do foreigners, the chance of finding freebies would be 10 x harder.

Alleged freebies in Date in Asia site are just jokes. The girl I met in ShenZhen posted a very pretty face pic, but in real life she was ugly, overweight, lumpy and ill-manned. I dropped her after 10 minutes.

I have seen a few sweet, very beautiful young Chinese girls walk hand in hand with much bigger Westerners in SZ. However your goals may be difficult to impossible staying in SZ only a few weeks. You may have easier time in the Philippines or Thailand to meet girls for friendship and sex, since they have seen far more foreigners come and go.

Good luck and report your finding.For some reason. I felt in awe reading the reply from the venerable dali lama that is one wing low.

Fran123
09-04-14, 04:18
Be carefu of One Wing Low. OWL has a habit of exaggerating things. He information is second hand.

He gets information from different forums and then try he tries out for himself. He rarely goes to China and he.

Doesn't even speak Cantonese or Mandarin.

One thing that I know he is an expert is Tijuana because he lives a few hours from Tijuana. He knows the ins and outs of Tijuana for
sure.

One Wing Low
09-04-14, 04:50
You are making accusations without any proofs.

You are just an amateur as usual!

Be carefu of One Wing Low. OWL has a habit of exaggerating things. He information is second hand.

He gets information from different forums and then try he tries out for himself. He rarely goes to China and he doesn't even speak Cantonese or Mandarin.

Fran123
09-04-14, 19:31
You are making accusations without any proofs.

You are just an amateur as usual!Ok, first do you speak or write Chinese, either Cantonese or Mandarin? I would say NO.

Second, how often do you go to China? When you do go, it's less than 2-3 weeks. I know you don't live there.

You are Asian, about 5 feet 3 inches, skinny with glasses. Being Asian does gets you by with girls compared to Caucasians.

ABCinLA
09-05-14, 11:50
Yes OWL, Oha and myself, look forward to going down to Tijuana with you. BTW in SZ for the last three days and I'm glad to see I can still get providers for 150 rmb sent to my room. Of

course the numbers are way down. Recognizing that, whenever I see one which is close to what I would call somewhat beautiful I just went with it versus always delaying my selection

until I saw every last girl in one particular apartment building. Of course a large chest would make up for alot of other defects. I did take a walk around the two nearest "cuns" to Hong Kong.

Which I know as Seibu and the pink apartments. In the Seibu area both times I just saw one streetwalker and did not get approached by any mommies. In the pink apartment areas I

also didn't make contact with any mommies; however, they seem to be active in the streets and any positive movement on my part would start the process.

One Wing Low
09-05-14, 13:40
Hi ABC,

I would be happy to show you Tijuana. There are lots of girls with model and movie star looks combined with their fun, exy, flirtsy personalities. Tijuana is much better for sex than China.

But I will not go with OAH as he has demonstrated himself one of the crudest and meanest people I had the misfortune to meet.

I go to Tijuana just about every weekend, Friday or Saturday nights. PM me when you want to go.

Yes OWL, Oha and myself, look forward to going down to Tijuana with you. BTW in SZ for the last three days and I'm glad to see I can still get providers for 150 rmb sent to my room. Of

course the numbers are way down. Recognizing that, whenever I see one which is close to what I would call somewhat beautiful I just went with it versus always delaying my selection

until I saw every last girl in one particular apartment building. Of course a large chest would make up for alot of other defects. I did take a walk around the two nearest "cuns" to Hong Kong.

Which I know as Seibu and the pink apartments. In the Seibu area both times I just saw one streetwalker and did not get approached by any mommies. In the pink apartment areas I

also didn't make contact with any mommies; however, they seem to be active in the streets and any positive movement on my part would start the process.

Split
09-05-14, 18:32

But I will go and enjoy the sites, the mall and try to meet as many people as possible.I am this size (possibly slightly larger depending on how horny I am) and I have a neck-breaking time getting these pros to accept me at times. I've had girls take snapshots with their phone and compare the thickness to their wrists with expressions of disbelief. And I'm white and decent looking (not that pros would care about that anyhow). They act like 8 inches is giving anal birth once they see it. But occasionally, I luck out with northern Heilongjian girls who are more willing and playful about it. But most are not willing to do anything more than missionary once they've ventured an alternate position and realize the size is too much. Oddly, I've had 1 or 2 petite girls who simply didn't care how hard I banged them without any complaints. The size of the girl doesn't seem to make any difference as many tall girls (and I mean a lot of these northern girls are big but gorgeous) have refused me, especially after having them a few times.

I don't quite agree with the comment made by a previous post that if pros wont accept you 10x chance regular girls won't. I work in northern china, and I've had multiple chances to be with girls from work who have showed keen interest, but I haven't tried to either (as my situation with my job and personal life won't allow it). I doubt they would refuse me if it came to a bedroom scenario. I have a black friend who works with me and both he and I have were messing around with the same girl (unknowingly until i found out and called her out on it). He's actually banging this girl - of which we all know and he is playing with other girls at the same time. He says his size is big and I know he gets his share of other women. Although he speaks Chinese, I don't.

Ikksman
09-05-14, 23:17
{S N I P}I don't quite agree with the comment made by a previous post that if pros wont accept you 10x chance regular girls won't. I work in northern china, and I've had multiple chances to be with girls from work who have showed keen interest, but I haven't tried to either (as my situation with my job and personal life won't allow it). {S N I P} I also disagree with the statement "If the pros would not do foreigners, the chance of finding freebies would be 10 x harder". The non WGs are often more curious, adventurous and more willing than most WGs. Many WGs also just want to earn their money doing the least amount of work possible ("it's too big", "you are hurting me", "you have damaged my meimei" etc etc etc).

The same poster then makes the generalisation that "Alleged freebies in Date in Asia site are just jokes". He justifies this claim with just one experience "The girl I met in ShenZhen posted a very pretty face pic, but in real life she was ugly, overweight, lumpy and ill-manned {sic}. I dropped her after 10 minutes.". Maybe he was just extremely unlucky, or his standards of beauty are total different to the norm?

I have met dozens of very beautiful girls on dating sites (CLL in particular). It is in fact the very best way to meet attractive divorced girls (who often also have a daughter). These girls have much reduced chances of finding a Chinese guy. Their photos are usually genuine, although professionally taken and photoshopped. And sometimes one of their photos is when they were younger, but their other photos are more recent.

BTW DIA is not one of the preferred sites for Chinese girls. They regard it as a crude place where perverts and guys looking for a quick f**k frequent. On CLL (plus some others), there are thousands of girls in, or not too far from Shenzhen. Very easy to find and meet lots of girls. The only downside is that the great majority of these girls are looking for something permanent. Therefore some skill and consideration needs to be exercised to prevent major upsets, either initially, or when one wants to move on.

The poster, was of course OWL, and these recent posts possibly show why he has ended up alone on this dead thread.

BTW, I took Stinky's post about OWL being the Dali Lama as sarcasm!

Cheers.

El Cubanito
09-06-14, 19:34
I also disagree with the statement "If the pros would not do foreigners, the chance of finding freebies would be 10 x harder". The non WGs are often more curious, adventurous and more willing than most WGs. Many WGs also just want to earn their money doing the least amount of work possible ("it's too big", "you are hurting me", "you have damaged my meimei" etc etc etc).

The same poster then makes the generalisation that "Alleged freebies in Date in Asia site are just jokes". He justifies this claim with just one experience "The girl I met in ShenZhen posted a very pretty face pic, but in real life she was ugly, overweight, lumpy and ill-manned {sic}. I dropped her after 10 minutes.". Maybe he was just extremely unlucky, or his standards of beauty are total different to the norm?

I have met dozens of very beautiful girls on dating sites (CLL in particular). It is in fact the very best way to meet attractive divorced girls (who often also have a daughter). These girls have much reduced chances of finding a Chinese guy. Their photos are usually genuine, although professionally taken and photoshopped. And sometimes one of their photos is when they were younger, but their other photos are more recent.

BTW DIA is not one of the preferred sites for Chinese girls. They regard it as a crude place where perverts and guys looking for a quick f**k frequent. On CLL (plus some others), there are thousands of girls in, or not too far from Shenzhen. Very easy to find and meet lots of girls. The only downside is that the great majority of these girls are looking for something permanent. Therefore some skill and consideration needs to be exercised to prevent major upsets, either initially, or when one wants to move on.

The poster, was of course OWL, and these recent posts possibly show why he has ended up alone on this dead thread.

BTW, I took Stinky's post about OWL being the Dali Lama as sarcasm!

Cheers.Ikksman,

I agree with your points. I have never been to China and when I go in October this will be my first time. But I think that some people are not understanding the true nature as to what is going on in China and these WG. WG, naturally want you to finish quickly because, think about it how many guys have they seen on a given day. How many penises have gone through that Vagina. That is why WG is my last option, I am not saying that some non pro are just as bad as WG. In some cases some non pros might have seen as many guys as a WG in a given night.

Ikksman, you made a point that I think is true in just about any country that one visit. Non pros are more curious when it comes to foreigners and bedding them. I have seen this in just about all of the Countries that I have travel. Like I stated before, this is my first time in China and I do have 2 strikes against me. One, I do not know the language and two I am a Afro-Cuban, which unfortunately will sandwich me with some of the negative stereo type that people throughout the world have of people of color, especially if they have never had any association with them. With those 2 strikes against me yes I am at a disadvantage. I think I would have success just like I have had in Russia and Ukraine, which have great negative biases against man of color. In those country they see a person of Color and their views are they are like most people of Africa, walking with their asses hanging out and barefoot and having terrible hygiene. I am not mad that is the way the world is. This one girl that I met in Russia in a Restaurant, she say that when she first saw me, it never cross her mind that she would be in bed with me. She is currently one of many friends that I have throughout the world. We are very good friends, with benefits.

I have been to the Philippines and Thailand and been with WG and Non in those countries. But I have never had any issues about the size of my Mr. Willie. If anything we have had some amazing sessions, which we both have enjoy tremendously. I will admit that I am a bit surprise about all of the comment here about men penis sizes. Hey, but it is a different country and culture that I have never been too and as I always do I learn something new from every country that I have been to.

I am really looking forward to my trip over to China and meeting people over there.

Guys, just one question, in the Shenzhen and Hong Kong area how cold does it get in late October / Early November time of the year? Has anybody here been in this area around that time of year?

El Cubanito.

OldAsiaHand
09-06-14, 21:37
Yes OWL, Oha and myself, look forward to going down to Tijuana with you.ABCinLA,

It looks like OWL deleted my post. The history goes back a long time. We were just trying to help him and this is what we get. We (Bill Lee, Johnnykon666, AG and myself) agreed to meet him to show him the ropes in Zhuai. He will never admit what really went down.

Now, I am asking him to help me out in Tijuana and he refuses and calls me more names.

Just my POV.

OAH.

Ikksman
09-06-14, 22:54
{S N I P}Guys, just one question, in the Shenzhen and Hong Kong area how cold does it get in late October / Early November time of the year? Has anybody here been in this area around that time of year?

El Cubanito.Cold enough to wear a light jacket or pullover during the day, but luckily not much colder in the evenings. Good time of year (nice cuddling weather) in comparison to the hot summers with v. High humidity and minimum night time temperatures still in the very high 20's or low 30's! Even in the past few days (Mid-Autumn Festival), it has been very hot and steamy.

Cheers.

Fast Eddie 48
09-06-14, 23:35
ABCinLA,

It looks like OWL deleted my post. The history goes back a long time. We were just trying to help him and this is what we get. We (Bill Lee, Johnnykon666, AG and myself) agreed to meet him to show him the ropes in Zhuai. He will never admit what really went down.

Now, I am asking him to help me out in Tijuana and he refuses and calls me more names.

Just my POV.

OAH.To OAH.

You call him out and you want him to help you to find actions in Tijuana just don't work that way, so you are retire back in the US and stay out of trouble.

Fast eddie 48.

One Wing Low
09-07-14, 02:07
After 10 years and you are still bitching about the 300 Rmb I gave to Bin Bin by mistake in Zhuhai.

I have plenty of friends who are nice, kind, fun, generous. I would much rather not see you again, or worse, spend any time with you! A few other bros in China came to the same conclusion about you.

I did not delete your post. Jackson wisely deleted it along with my response.

OldAsiaHand
09-07-14, 17:56
To OAH.

You call him out and you want him to help you to find actions in Tijuana just don't work that way, so you are retire back in the US and stay out of trouble.

Fast eddie 48.FE48,

I have tried several times to let bygones be bygones with OWL. He asked me and I gave him advice about a freebie in Beijing as a gesture of good faith a few years ago. I just could not help myself when Fran123 mentioned the exaggeration aspect.

I feel obligated to stand up for Bill Lee (RIP) who many of you know from this forum.

Anyway, it is strange that I can see OWL posts when I reply to your message but not on the normal thread. Does that mean that OWL is ignoring me? At least, he admits now that he made a mistake that day in Zhuhai. After all these years.

Just my POV.

OAH.

P.S. I will never be able to "stay out of trouble" even in the USA. I have been mongering my whole life. Tijuana is just the closest option for me now.

GoGreenAndh
09-12-14, 21:22
SZ is a metropolis but most people are from other provinces. Foreigners are hard to communicate for the Chinese, and it is simple & easy to do local men for a few quickies.

Nobody care if a guy is nice and good-looking, does not matter if the guy is foreign or Chinese. Chinese women regard wealth and sharing it with her as the most important.

Most Chinese do not speak good English, and are not especially keen to be with a foreign man. Those who are interested are also eager to know if the foreign man show an interest to marry her in a few weeks. They will dump you quickly if you are not serious.

I am Asian, spoke no Mandarin, but was able to pick up the best-looking girls for the standard rate of 150 why on site or 200 why to go to the hotel. The Caucasian bro however had a hard time even engaging the girls. They would not even look at or talk to the guy. When pressed they all wanted 500 to 800 why to go with him. So he just gave up and went home..

One Wing Low
09-15-14, 03:12
I was very surprised that the Caucasian bro had problems picking up little girls in Xiang Xin Cun for sex.

He told me he had lived and worked in SZ for 2 years and could not find any girl for sex. Main problem was he was too nice and shy, so her had problems approaching girls. I suggest he call escort services. They would send girls to his apartment so he can pick and choose.

I had a few interesting relationships with educated, professional, very nice, sweet, good-looking young girls. Naturally the good-looking ones prefer relationships and marriage with up and coming Chinese. The average girls who have not much choice would marry foreigners anytime.

But most girls are taken advantaged of my the Chinese guys they marry. These guys want their wives to go to work, and hand over all her earning to feed his parents and sibling, while he has no jobs, going out gambling, getting drunk and fucking her best friends etc. I heard do many heart-breaking stories.

One pretty young girl was living and fucking her old professor through 4 years of undergraduate study. When she graduated, he told her to leave. She was smiling sweetly while telling me this story over dinner.

I know of quite a few divorced Chinese girls who had been romanced then exploited and abused badly by their Chinese husbands. They would quickly fall for anyone who treats them with decency.

SZ is a metropolis but most people are from other provinces. Foreigners are hard to communicate for the Chinese, and it is simple & easy to do local men for a few quickies.

Nobody care if a guy is nice and good-looking, does not matter if the guy is foreign or Chinese. Chinese women regard wealth and sharing it with her as the most important.

Most Chinese do not speak good English, and are not especially keen to be with a foreign man. Those who are interested are also eager to know if the foreign man show an interest to marry her in a few weeks. They will dump you quickly if you are not serious.

GoGreenAndh
09-15-14, 17:08
Escort services are much more expensive than going to a place by yourself. I go to massage places sometimes and many do not send girls to hotel rooms, even if the massage place is in the same hotel.

All the girls I know in China are with relatively little education and little English. Some are divorced or de facto single in their 20's, they married and broke up early, most married before have 1 child. They showed me cute pics of their kids. Come to the cities from inland provinces working to feed their little children, and would like to meet some men for help in the city.

I was very surprised that the Caucasian bro had problems picking up little girls in Xiang Xin Cun for sex.

He told me he had lived and worked in SZ for 2 years and could not find any girl for sex. Main problem was he was too nice and shy, so her had problems approaching girls. I suggest he call escort services. They would send girls to his apartment so he can pick and choose.

I had a few interesting relationships with educated, professional, very nice, sweet, good-looking young girls. Naturally the good-looking ones prefer relationships and marriage with up and coming Chinese. The average girls who have not much choice would marry foreigners anytime.

But most girls are taken advantaged of my the Chinese guys they marry. These guys want their wives to go to work, and hand over all her earning to feed his parents and sibling, while he has no jobs, going out gambling, getting drunk and fucking her best friends etc. I heard do many heart-breaking stories.

One pretty young girl was living and fucking her old professor through 4 years of undergraduate study. When she graduated, he told her to leave. She was smiling sweetly while telling me this story over dinner.

I know of quite a few divorced Chinese girls who had been romanced then exploited and abused badly by their Chinese husbands. They would quickly fall for anyone who treats them with decency.

One Wing Low
05-02-16, 04:26
Any place where you can find attractive young girls in ShenZhen?

I miss the good times in Xiang Xin Cun. So many beautiful girls.

Escort services are much more expensive than going to a place by yourself. I go to massage places sometimes and many do not send girls to hotel rooms, even if the massage place is in the same hotel.

All the girls I know in China are with relatively little education and little English. Some are divorced or de facto single in their 20's, they married and broke up early, most married before have 1 child. They showed me cute pics of their kids. Come to the cities from inland provinces working to feed their little children, and would like to meet some men for help in the city.

One Wing Low
05-02-16, 18:59
Sex in border areas: P1, the cheap flesh market, not far from Shen Zhen.

TUOI Tre.

Upadated: 09/04/2012 17:50 GMT + 7.

In this series, Tuoi Tre investigative journalists reported on prostitution in Chinese towns bordering Vietnam, on Vietnamese women being forced into the flesh market, on trafficking rings and others.

We visited an area known as "Xam Cao" in Dongxing town, Guangxi Province in China on the border with Vietnam's Mong Cai.

Once housing many brick kilns, Xam Cao is now a cheap place for Vietnamese and Chinese traders to visit for sex.

Pretending to be clients, we visited a girl who, after inviting us into her compartment, immediately reminded us to "pay the money as the compartment has been opened". By this, she meant that since we have already entered her 'room', we must pay no matter what.

We then promised to buy three sessions costing VND600,000 in total upon which her sad and exhausted face suddenly turned bright. Here, one session lasts around 30 minutes and costs VND200,000 or US $10.

Whenever we asked, the girl replied in short, blunt answers. But in the end, we managed to learn that her name is Nga, from Nam Dinh Province in northern Vietnam.

Asked if she voluntarily came to China for this job, Nga replied she was tricked by a Hanoi man, adding that she spent one year being a hotel prostitute in Vietnam before becoming an unwanted prostitute and drifting here to work.

"Who wants to come here", she asked us.

Nga's boss is from the same Nam Dinh hometown. She too was once tricked but later lived with a Chinese pimp and became a procures herself.

Photo a girl stands by a brothel in bad condition in Dongxing town, Guangxi Province in China. Tuoi Tre.

We continued to explore another place. Here in Dongxing town, most hotels have their own prostitutes. But if they don't, clients can order them from other hotels.

Even one adjacent the restaurant we were having lunch had some 10 Vietnamese girls. While enjoying the meal, the restaurant owner came over and told us "after drinking, just drop by that hotel to be served by the girls. No need to go anywhere else".

Disguised brothels mostly come in the form of barber's shops and massage places. Whenever we walked, women in skimpy clothes surrounded us. When the local guide stopped us at a place he knew, one Chinese woman whisked us in.

There, behind a living room only small enough to contain a table and several chairs are a series of compartments, some with the curtains draped over. The covered areas indicate they are occupied with clients.

In Dongxing town, even female tram drivers are ready to recommend places for you to buy sex. We were told it is China's one-child policy and the tradition of favoring sons that leads to the imbalance between the sexes. And when the indigenous supply is scanty, Vietnamese women fill in.

More flesh markets.

Leaving the red light districts in Dongxing, we took a bus to Jiangping. Another town of Guangxi Province.

We were taking an old bus at 12 o'clock noon when three cute girls probably no older than 18 stepped on. As they were hemmed in by six big men, we took a wild guess that they were prostitutes on the way to their clients or back to their brothel.

At another town Linh Coong in Guangxi, we came to know 17-year-old Vietnamese girl Nghiem Thi Thu. Thu boasts clear, fair skin, sparkling eyes and a slender body. Around 1.6 m tall, she has been working there for nearly a year.

We learn that she was tricked with three others into prostitution. Now, Thu is the most sought-after girl in the massage place in Linh Coong town. She alone serves up to 40 guests per day.

This place is run by a 50-year-old Vietnamese woman hailing from the northern Bac Giang Province. In the past, she was a victim, once sold to a Chinese man for marriage.

At 7 am, three girls known as Thu, Ly and Phuong in tight shorts and revealing clothes sat in front of this shop and waved at guests passing by.

Tuoi Tre learns that they rarely have enough sleep while their manager earns dozens of millions of dong per day. (VND10 million = $500).

Ikksman
05-04-16, 01:34
Sex in border areas: P1, the cheap flesh market, not far from Shen Zhen.
TUOI Tre.
Upadated: 09/04/2012 17:50 GMT + 7.
In this series, Tuoi Tre investigative journalists reported on prostitution in Chinese towns bordering Vietnam, on Vietnamese women being forced into the flesh market, on trafficking rings and others. {S N I P}I am unsure why this is in a Shenzhen forum. "Not far from Shenzhen"? I doubt that you could travel from SZ to DongXing in less than 10 hours (fly to Nanning and then bus to DongXing). And considerably longer to travel by train and bus.

The article is the first of a 4 part series written in 2012. The other 3 articles follow the same sensationalist style of journalism.

The China border towns with Vietnam and Myanmar are the wild west. Inexperienced English speaking mongers would be lucky to survive. There are guides, but they are notorious for ripping you off or even abandoning you. There is one ISGer who posts mainly on the Vietnam forum who has been to one or 2 of the border towns (but not recently). He PMed me asking if I had any more recent experiences there.

Kksman

Froggie58
05-13-16, 05:26
I am unsure why this is in a Shenzhen forum. "Not far from Shenzhen"? I doubt that you could travel from SZ to DongXing in less than 10 hours (fly to Nanning and then bus to DongXing). And considerably longer to travel by train and bus.

KksmanI think the closest I ever came to Vietnam traveling from Shenzhen was, Yangjiang. Made that trip in a company rented bus so I too cannot see anyone making that trip to save a few RMB on mongering.

I am looking forward to doing some work in Vietnam now that we have pretty much ceased business in China. Will miss the good times in SZ though.

Froggie

Yamasce
05-13-16, 15:02
Hey guys,

I will be in Shenzhen for 2 weeks. Staying around Futian / Luohu area. I am planning to get some massage and happy ending but I only wan a super great BBBJ session by average face and body girl. Thinking of spending around RMB300. Do you guys have any massage places or specific girls to recommend? Can you please share your comments as well? So far I only heard perthden hotel offers good service.

Fast Eddie 48
05-16-16, 15:00
Any place where you can find attractive young girls in ShenZhen?

I miss the good times in Xiang Xin Cun. So many beautiful girls.Where the hell you been going to danger boder town to get laid, I check out the cun today around noon just back from shanghai on bussines staying cross the street in Vienna hotel only few older girl w fake titS want 200-300 rmb this girl are KTV girl just want make some extra before KTV open, I didn't see any customer there been raid on sauna last month just before the may 1 holiday many girl and even girl taking to jail so mongering in China is risking jail and big fine even deportation.

FE

One Wing Low
05-16-16, 16:45
A few bros reported still getting actions at night in Xiang Xin Cun, in the girls' apartments.

It may be risky to take the girls into hotels as the hotel staff may alert the police for a reward. There is enough time for police to show up and for management to quietly take them to the room, unlock the door for a search, while you are still having sex with the girls. If caught in the act the foreigners will most likely be deported and their visas restricted.

Even before the raid, I sneaked a girl into the room after midnight, but security knew exactly what room we went into, and sent staff to make her sign in.

So for unlimited sex without big risks, the bros should head for the border towns mentioned in these articles.

To owl.

Where the hell you been going to danger boder town to get laid, I check out the cun today around noon just back from shanghai on bussines staying cross the street in Vienna hotel only few older girl w fake tittie want 200-300 rmb this girl are KTV girl just want make some extra before KTV open, I didn, t see any customer there been raid on sauna last month just before the may 1 holiday many girl and even girl taking to jail so mongering in China is risking jail and big fine even deportation.

FE.

Fast Eddie 48
05-17-16, 03:28
A few bros reported still getting actions at night in Xiang Xin Cun, in the girls' apartments.

It may be risky to take the girls into hotels as the hotel staff may alert the police for a reward. There is enough time for police to show up and for management to quietly take them to the room, unlock the door for a search, while you are still having sex with the girls. If caught in the act the foreigners will most likely be deported and their visas restricted.

Even before the raid, I sneaked a girl into the room after midnight, but security knew exactly what room we went into, and sent staff to make her sign in.

So for unlimited sex without big risks, the bros should head for the border towns mentioned in these articles.To owl.

If you go there at night is dead all the girl are working the KTV, I not sure if the police are doing hotel room check but they are doing that in dongguan for sure.

Mongering all China is a big risk many of my regular girl and mommie are gone out of the business same for cp I was offer girl there but turn it down didn't know the mommie just go to Thailand i mainly come to China on bussines.

FE.

Classic890
06-03-16, 00:49

So for unlimited sex without big risks, the bros should head for the border towns mentioned in these articles.Have you heard of many cases of people being deported for having sex with escorts in hotels? I am going to China for the first time in a few months. I checked google to find the answer for this but nothing really came up.

Fast Eddie 48
06-04-16, 23:45
Have you heard of many cases of people being deported for having sex with escorts in hotels? I am going to China for the first time in a few months. I checked google to find the answer for this but nothing really came up.To cCassic.

This is China not the US or Europe when you come to China for business if you break the law you don't have the same right like you do back home, don't be naive about finding any info about punishment in google, China is not like 10 yr ago when everything is wide open.

Fast Eddie 48.

One Wing Low
06-05-16, 02:14
Have not heard of many cases of foreigners arrested for vices in China. Usually Police in China don't like to arrest foreigners because they would have to do a lot of work to report to their bosses and central Police in Beijing.

But since the crack down started over 3 years ago by Pres Xin Ji Ping, local combined with central police have been raiding many large prostitution venues in ChangPing, GuangDong, ZhuHai, Beijing ect. , arresting the girls and the johns, including foreigners. The police also paraded a few dozens of girls on the streets of ShenZhen which drew a lot of criticism from the citizens.

I have always been leery of escorts in China as they have been known to work for Chinese intelligence, spying on and sometimes blackmailing foreigners and diplomats for the government. It's pretty obvious that despite all the hard clamping down on vices and corruption driven by the president Ping himself, the few escort services are still advertising in Beiijing and Shanghai.

I don't know which port you will be entering China through. If via HK or ShenZhen, you can have plenty of sex and female companies in HK and Macau just across the border.

Have you heard of many cases of people being deported for having sex with escorts in hotels? I am going to China for the first time in a few months. I checked google to find the answer for this but nothing really came up.

Classic890
06-05-16, 08:26
Have not heard of many cases of foreigners arrested for vices in China. Usually Police in China don't like to arrest foreigners because they would have to do a lot of work to report to their bosses and central Police in Beijing.

But since the crack down started over 3 years ago by Pres Xin Ji Ping, local combined with central police have been raiding many large prostitution venues in ChangPing, GuangDong, ZhuHai, Beijing ect. , arresting the girls and the johns, including foreigners. The police also paraded a few dozens of girls on the streets of ShenZhen which drew a lot of criticism from the citizens.

I have always been leery of escorts in China as they have been known to work for Chinese intelligence, spying on and sometimes blackmailing foreigners and diplomats for the government. It's pretty obvious that despite all the hard clamping down on vices and corruption driven by the president Ping himself, the few escort services are still advertising in Beiijing and Shanghai.

I don't know which port you will be entering China through. If via HK or ShenZhen, you can have plenty of sex and female companies in HK and Macau just across the border.Thank you very much for the response! I really appreciate the information.