PDA

View Full Version : FKK Mainhattan- Frankfurt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19

UShobbyist
09-15-16, 21:06
Adele is still around, but nor as super slm as she was 3 years ago. She even looks better now.Her service is way above average.

PussyLiccker
09-15-16, 21:23
Adele is still around, but nor as super slm as she was 3 years ago. She even looks better now.I have noticed that as well. She was much slimmer when I first saw her. She's an example of a girl that bloomed with time, looks more womanly now. I also think her looks has improved with age.

Daffon
09-17-16, 02:44
I'm 62 and my father is 88. He and I go on a holiday together every year and this usually includes an FKK or club visit. My father likes to enjoy the view but doesn't usually take a girl (he prefers BDSM with his mistress in the UK! We have enjoyed a great time in at a gogo club in Prague and more recently at Artemis in Berlin where they even gave my father a senior citizen discount on entry.

Which Frankfurt FKK is the best for an older guy to enjoy the scenery while his son enjoys girl (s)? We would be there on a Wednesday evening but not too late.

Not too expensive or full of high pressure girls but needs to be a reasonably attractive environment and maybe have a good buffet.

Mods: I hope the cross posting is ok otherwise please delete.

Hessen Bub
09-17-16, 06:48
Which Frankfurt FKK is the best for an older guy to enjoy the scenery while his son enjoys girl (s)? We would be there on a Wednesday evening but not too late.

Not too expensive or full of high pressure girls but needs to be a reasonably attractive environment and maybe have a good buffet.
Best food and facilities at Mainhattan and Palace. Non smoking also. But lingerie day at both clubs. Girls may be pushy.

Better service at Sharks. Reduced entry with 50€, will be busy with guys and girls. Girls are less pushy.

HB.

Craiova
09-17-16, 13:26
Still living in the hope that some parties going to block it.Maybe it will be postpone for six month and get in force on January, 1st 2018. That's the recommendation from the "Bundesratsausschuss fuer Frauen und Jugend".

Craiova
09-17-16, 13:38
Her service is way above average.Yep Adele (now more brunette than blonde) good optic and quite good service but on this far behind my three east harbor favs Raissa, Victoria and Nicoletta.

Exodus8
09-17-16, 14:05
Maybe it will be postpone for six month and get in force on January, 1st 2018. That's the recommendation from the "Bundesratsausschuss fuer Frauen und Jugend".Thanks for the update Master Craiova! Read somewhere that the Greens might block the new law. 50.000 e fine is just not worth the risk maybe it will be fine for a tourist like me just say "I don't have any money just put me in jail and I will seek asylum", LOL.

Yep Adele (now more bruette than blonde) good optic and quite good service but on this far behind my three east harbor favs Raissa, Victoria and Nicoletta.Think rmb Nicoletta and think I've seen Victoria once but don't rmb Raissa. Should check out Mainhatten again on next trip.

Craiova
09-17-16, 16:44
Girls are less pushy.That must mean Sharks Silvana isn't working.

Ygdrasil
09-18-16, 09:33
Hi guys!

I should like to mention that I used to be a regular at this club and had the intention of getting into this habit again.

Unfortunately I had one very frustrating encounter with a young "lady" calling herself "Marylin". She acted like we were in one of Frankfurt's cheapest brothels in the "Bahnhof" (main station) area. Put it in, get it out- leave. When I told her, that I'm more into the slow thing she seemed pretty unhappy. Subsequently she totally ignored all my pleas in regards to tenderness and a decent service. I had to stop this after 20 minutes. Of course I was told by this security guy to pay her 50, and this is pretty "cheap", because in the room this "lady" had been talking like I had stayed for more than half an hour.

We had quite an argument about the payment for virtually not existent "service"- security only listened to her and not to me- allegedly I had beaten her. Ridiculous.

I you want to listen to my advice: go elsewhere.u

UShobbyist
09-18-16, 21:30
Best food and facilities at Mainhattan and Palace. Non smoking also. But lingerie day at both clubs. Girls may be pushy.

Better service at Sharks. Reduced entry with 50, will be busy with guys and girls. Girls are less pushy.

HB.I saw an old guy sleeping on that king size bed right next to the sauna room for more than 3 hours. I did not see any girl to bother him.

Sirioja
09-19-16, 09:48
I saw an old guy sleeping on that king size bed right next to the sauna room for more than 3 hours. I did not see any girl to bother him.It was me, I slept many nights on my bed. Girls are not allowed to hunt in that area. No sharking from girls for me at Mainhattan, a quiet club, just need to find a beauty like Sara or Sofia, but they didn't stay.

Craiova
09-19-16, 17:38
]There is no difference between Sharks and Mainhattan concerning pushy girls. And at Mainhattan girls aren't allow to bother guys at wellness area, different to Sharks and behavior like Sharks Silvana isn't allowed at Mainhattan. But to know this you should know both clubs.

RabbitFarm
09-19-16, 19:03
Hello everyone,

I've had a rather weird encounter at Mainhattan, and I would like to get an isnight whether other forum members have experienced something like that.

I'm a regular at Mainhattan, and about a year ago, after sessioning with my regular girls, I still had money and energy left for a number 3.

However, previously to that point, I was hanging out with a girl for quite some time, without the intend of sessioning with her (I prefer to not reveal her name). Anyhow, not knowing who to go to the room with, I asked whether she'd like to go. Hesitant at first (for some reason) she accepted the offer.

Once we arrive in the room, she told me the following "when you offered me to go with you, at first I was going to say no, because I feel shy in front of you and am scared to fall in love with you".

Now, I'm not new to this world, so of course I called bullshit on that statement.

The following couple of months we've had good to okay sessions, until my visit last week, where we had no session, again due to that reason. She said "I really like you and I don't want to session with you to make matters worse". So after like 2 hours of flirting with her nothing happened.

I mean, I understand that I'm usually the youngest one in the club, but really? I guess my question would be: how is she trying to screw me over? Because logically speaking, if I would fall for that "love" trap, this would mean that I would always session with her, right? But apparently this is not the case.

P.S. She has a boyfriend here in Germany.

RabbitFarm.

Breadman
09-19-16, 19:05
]There is no difference between Sharks and Mainhattan concerning pushy girls. And at Mainhattan girls aren't allow to bother guys at wellness area, different to Sharks and behavior like Sharks Silvana isn't allowed at Mainhattan. But to know this you should know both clubs.I think the point HB was trying to get across is that the more guys there are in a club, the less pushy the girls need to be to make their money. There are times at Mainhattan when its 20 girls to 4 guys (or less), girls will be pushy if all they've been sucking on is a smoke.

Better service at Sharks. Reduced entry with 50, will be busy with guys and girls. Girls are less pushy.

HB.

Craiova
09-19-16, 19:07
Think rmb Nicoletta and think I've seen Victoria once but don't rmb Raissa.Nicoletta, Victoria and Raissa were there last week during automechanika fair trade. During this week Mainhattan was really full with guys and around 65 girls. All three girls work for more than two years at Mainhattan and these three girls are my long time favs. All three girls on optic around a 9, all around 25 yo, Nicoletta and Raissa brunette and Victoria blonde, all three girls really smart, nice and funny, they all speak very good english and german (Raissa with cute swiss accent bc before she was a Globe top girl). The service level of these three girls can be on highst level with world class oral skills, they have many regulars and long time bookings. I think even in most cases 50 euro sessions with them are quite good but the real performance they show in longer sessions. Nicoletta usually works dayshift and Raissa and Victoria at night shift.

Craiova
09-19-16, 19:11
I think the point HB was trying to get across is that the more guys there are in a club, the less pushy the girls need to be to make their money. There are times at Mainhattan when its 20 girls to 4 guys (or less), girls will be pushy if all they've been sucking on is a smoke.Point taken I agree on this.

Sirioja
09-19-16, 19:49
Nicoletta, Victoria and Raissa , these three girls are my long time favs. All three girls on optic around a 9, all around 25 yo, Nicoletta and Raissa brunette and Victoria blonde, all three girls really smart, nice and funny, they all speak very good english and german (Raissa with cute swiss accent bc before she was a Globe top girl). The service level of these three girls can be on highst level with world class oral skills, they have many regulars and long time bookings. I think even in most cases 50 euro sessions with them are quite good but the real performance they show in longer sessions. Nicoletta usually works dayshift and Raissa and Victoria at night shift.I know we don't have same tastes for look and behavior, except for Sabina, but I never noticed your 3 girls, compare to Marina, Suzi, Sofia, even Jasmin, and my jolie Sara of course. On first time I saw Sara, I was nearly to go to room with Suzi, I wanted to say to her: I have headache, I can't go, and for 1 hour with her in room, I was thinking about this new beauty. As soon we finished, I went straight to Sara and said to her: I will come to you as soon I recover. When we finished our first room, I just thought to repeat on next week end and I did.

Craiova
09-20-16, 14:01
I know we don't have same tastes for look and behavior, except for Sabina,.And Danny at Atlanta.

Sirioja
09-20-16, 15:33
And Danny at Atlanta.Of course, Danny and also Raïssa for me. I regret I missed her at World, I didn't make the good choice on mid May 2015, even it would have been complicated, but she worth.

Optimist
09-20-16, 15:48
I was hanging out with a girl for quite some time, without the intend of sessioning with her (I prefer to not reveal her name). Anyhow, not knowing who to go to the room with, I asked whether she'd like to go. Hesitant at first (for some reason) she accepted the offer.

Once we arrive in the room, she told me the following "when you offered me to go with you, at first I was going to say no, because I feel shy in front of you and am scared to fall in love with you".

Now, I'm not new to this world, so of course I called bullshit on that statement.

The following couple of months we've had good to okay sessions, until my visit last week, where we had no session, again due to that reason. She said "I really like you and I don't want to session with you to make matters worse". So after like 2 hours of flirting with her nothing happened.

I mean, I understand that I'm usually the youngest one in the club, but really? I guess my question would be: how is she trying to screw me over? Because logically speaking, if I would fall for that "love" trap, this would mean that I would always session with her, right? But apparently this is not the case.

P.S. She has a boyfriend here in Germany.

RabbitFarm.It happens occasionally exactly as you describe. Sometimes girls are telling the truth and are not trying to scam. If a girl is refusing sessions but still being very friendly then maybe she is telling the truth. Of course if she suddenly tells you she needs money for a sick relative.....

RabbitFarm
09-20-16, 15:54
It happens occasionally exactly as you describe. Sometimes girls are telling the truth and are not trying to scam. If a girl is refusing sessions but still being very friendly then maybe she is telling the truth. Of course if she suddenly tells you she needs money for a sick relative.....Awesome, I guess I made a new friend Considering that according to her she makes at least 500 EUR per day I highly doubt this will happen.

Thanks for the feedback!

Timberline
09-22-16, 01:09
I met her last year and I'm going back soon and have a question. She seem to have good reports about her.

I talked about going to room with her and she told me 100 euros for 30 minutes for very good time. I had asked her for an hour or more and she seemed determined that the cost would still be that. I turned her down, but I'm wondering if I had just misunderstood what the cost was. So is she 100/30 min, or does she she just want 50 euro tip or want longer time. For example say I go 2 hrs, is it going to cost 400 or 250 or 200. Anyone have experience with her?

Sirioja
09-22-16, 05:09
Some girls like Jasmin ask 100 for GFE services for 30 mn, meaning with kissing for 50 extra. My advice: don't go. 100 worth for 1 GFE hour with real kissing, but not 30 mn with 1 kiss for 50 € more. I don't pay extra for kissing, I just prefer to enjoy for 1 hour, 30 mn are too short when it s good. When it s really high level, I stay often more than 2 hours, why many foreplay and rounds.

ExpatLover
09-22-16, 12:23
I met her last year and I'm going back soon and have a question. She seem to have good reports about her.

I talked about going to room with her and she told me 100 euros for 30 minutes for very good time. I had asked her for an hour or more and she seemed determined that the cost would still be that. I turned her down, but I'm wondering if I had just misunderstood what the cost was. So is she 100/30 min, or does she she just want 50 euro tip or want longer time. For example say I go 2 hrs, is it going to cost 400 or 250 or 200. Anyone have experience with her?Don't make the things to complicated, just ask her what do you want and how many times you want to come, often I pay 150 euros including everything for 40 minutes less or more and I am getting great service, after I finish I will let the girl go and refresh even the time is not over, it will change what for me?

ExpatLover
09-22-16, 12:25
Awesome, I guess I made a new friend Considering that according to her she makes at least 500 EUR per day I highly doubt this will happen.

Thanks for the feedback!The nice girls are making far more than 500 euros per day more closer to 3000 euros.

Sirioja
09-22-16, 15:09
Some girls like Jasmin ask 100 for GFE services for 30 mn, meaning with kissing for 50 extra. My advice: don't go. 100 worth for 1 real GFE hour with real kissing, but not 30 mn with 1 kiss for 50 more. I don't pay extra for kissing, I just prefer to enjoy for 1 hour, 30 mn are too short when it s good. When it s really high level, I stay often more than 2 hours, why many foreplay and rounds.With many foreplay and rounds.

Craiova
09-22-16, 18:37
Some girls like Jasmin ask 100 for GFE services for 30 mn, meaning with kissing for 50 extra. My advice: don't go. 100 worth for 1 GFE hour with real kissing, but not 30 mn with 1 kiss for 50 more. I don't pay extra for kissing.I also have never paid extra for DFK or BL. I usually stay longer in room but without committment I say only I stay longer than 30 minutes if session is good. Most Mainhattan girls will agree on one hour with DFK.

Hmm the smart Mainhattan girls usually have a two way price system one for regulars and one for touris. Looks like Jasmin put you in the touri class.

Banana Boi
09-22-16, 19:30
Don't give in to this crap guys. Not even for Adele. 50 euro for 30 minutes is the going rate and is what needs to be paid. If she says no DFK move on. So many other girls and clubs out there.

Craiova
09-22-16, 19:54
I think this should everyone handle as he likes. And I don't see so many girls at all clubs where I'm really interested. For instance Oase Sabina didn't DFK anymore in a 50 Euro session and I want her and only her in whole Oase so I made my deal with her. Same with Palace Julie as she started as Ainoa at Mainhattan.

Again I see a lange difference between the girls and the top class girls know their value and if it fit I pay this then.

Breadman
09-22-16, 20:59
What's with guys saying pass on a girl just because she's 'asking' for more money to kiss? If she's hot, take her in the room and fuck her for 50 euro's and be done with it. I never ask if kissing is extra, if the girl provides it when I lean in for a kiss that's fine, if she says 'that's extra' I just fuck her long and hard to make up for the lack of service. Same with daty (although that's rarely an extra), just fuck her harder and longer since she won't allow a service.

Craiova
09-23-16, 00:45
The nice girls are making far more than 500 euros per day more closer to 3000 euros.Where? But sure they don't make at German FKK clubs.

Sirioja
09-23-16, 10:05
What's with guys saying pass on a girl just because she's 'asking' for more money to kiss? If she's hot, take her in the room and fuck her for 50 euro's and be done with it. I never ask if kissing is extra, if the girl provides it when I lean in for a kiss that's fine, if she says 'that's extra' I just fuck her long and hard to make up for the lack of service. Same with daty (although that's rarely an extra), just fuck her harder and longer since she won't allow a service.Sex without kissing, is not pleasure for me, even cumming, just frustration. No kiss means for me, girl just wait for money, but doesn't like me, so I don t repeat. I only repeated with Valentina Aca because I felt she liked me on first room and I didn't mistake, she became a sweet model GF, even out of the room.

We also don t seem to experience the same with Katea or Megan, my girls understand when to kiss me to make my body react.

Sucking or fucking is easier for most of girls, except Seda LR, than really kissing, and you can feel if it s only robot kiss, or sweet kiss, sometimes passionate kiss, kiss after cumming on DATY, kiss on missionary, then You know about the girl behavior, kisses talk more truth than words in this lying business.

Sirioja
09-23-16, 20:55
I also have never paid extra for DFK or BL. I usually stay longer in room but without committment I say only I stay longer than 30 minutes if session is good. Most Mainhattan girls will agree on one hour with DFK.

Hmm the smart Mainhattan girls usually have a two way price system one for regulars and one for touris. Looks like Jasmin put you in the touri class.Never been asked for extra by my jolie Sara or Sofia, Marina didn't really kiss, Suzi. Cz quite light kiss, Jasmin didn't even understand when I said to her I prefer 1 hour when I enjoy, so she stayed sitting warming her ass on birthday party night, without my 100 , I don t think she will discover how to make hot water, to get better business.

Craiova
09-23-16, 22:15
Tomorrow on Saturday is Oktoberfest Party with bavarian food and decoration. And the best this year all girls must wear sexy bavarin Dirndl. Was same two years ago I've never forgot my first bar maid fuck with Ainoa just lift her skirt and fucked her in the ass. I really like these dessous days, makes the girls more sexy for me.

Vvnbuw
10-01-16, 02:49
Hi dudes, I have some questions. Please kindly give me some hints:

- Can the customers bring their smartphones into the club?

- If I plan to leave the club at the time when it is closed in the morning, let's say Tuesday morning (4 am? Is there already a tram s11 or I have to wait?

- Which girls are good at oral in a 50 E session or CIM in a 100 E session? Please recommend.

- Are there some public sex acts in the kino sometimes?

ExpatLover
10-01-16, 06:15
Where? But sure they don't make at German FKK clubs.Why? I am quite sure that in the big 3 FKK the nice girls have 10 to 20 sessions per day, and the average is not 50 euros, but more than 100, I know girls who told me (may be it is true) that some days they can earn more than 3000 euros.

Ableyone
10-01-16, 12:30
- Can the customers bring their smartphones into the club? No, keep it in your locker and use it only in the entrance area; they have free wifi / wlan.

- If I plan to leave the club at the time when it is closed in the morning, let's say Tuesday morning (4 am? Is there already a tram s11 or I have to wait? At that time probably not; night buses replace the trams (to some extent) during the night though.

- Which girls are good at oral in a 50 E session or CIM in a 100 E session? Please recommend. I prefer to fuck so no idea.

- Are there some public sex acts in the kino sometimes? Yes.

Voyajer1
10-01-16, 14:00
If you leave at Tuesday at 4 am, the tram is already running.

- Can the customers bring their smartphones into the club? No, keep it in your locker and use it only in the entrance area; they have free wifi / wlan.

- If I plan to leave the club at the time when it is closed in the morning, let's say Tuesday morning (4 am? Is there already a tram s11 or I have to wait? At that time probably not; night buses replace the trams (to some extent) during the night though.

- Which girls are good at oral in a 50 E session or CIM in a 100 E session? Please recommend. I prefer to fuck so no idea.

Craiova
10-01-16, 16:37
Why? I am quite sure that in the big 3 FKK the nice girls have 10 to 20 sessions per day, and the average is not 50 euros, but more than 100, I know girls who told me (may be it is true) that some days they can earn more than 3000 euros.You can be as sure as you want but this is BS. And let tell you from girls you know how they feel after 20 sessions per day. 3000 euro a day LOL. I guess that 90 % of all Frankfurt big5 club haven't made ever more than 2000 euro on one day. For the top girls average daily earnings maybe 800 euro. And average daily earnings for all Frankfurt club girls in any case less than 500 euro most likely closer to 300 euros. Also your guess about average spending per room is wrong. Even at the Frankfurt big5 clubs more than 50 % of all sessions are only 50 euro sessions.

Ableyone
10-01-16, 16:38
If you leave at Tuesday at 4 am, the tram is already running.Thanks for the clarification, much like the OP I couldn't be bothered to look it up.

Craiova
10-01-16, 16:45
- Which girls are good at oral in a 50 E session or CIM in a 100 E session? Please recommend.
My personal BJ queen at Mainhattan is Victoria followed by Elsa. Very good oral skills providers at Mainhattan are also Raissa, Nicoletta and Julie.

Hessen Bub
10-01-16, 17:33
And average daily earnings for all Frankfurt club girls in any case less than 500 euro most likely closer to 300 euros. Also your guess about average spending per room is wrong. Even at the Frankfurt big5 clubs more than 50 % of all sessions are only 50 euro sessions.I'd estimate even less than 300/ day on average after paying entry, tax, cab or sleeping.

HB.

Vvnbuw
10-01-16, 20:44
Thanks. Is it safe to walk from the club to the tram stop and wait on the platform at 4 am?

If you leave at Tuesday at 4 am, the tram is already running.

Vvnbuw
10-01-16, 20:47
Is it possible that I carry the smartphone in the pocket of my robe?

Craiova
10-01-16, 20:59
Is it possible that I carry the smartphone in the pocket of my robe?Yep I always have my smartphone in the pocket of my robe. But you can use it only at the entrance lobby and in the two locker rooms and maybe in the room if your girl allows it.

Vvnbuw
10-01-16, 21:04
What if I read my phone openly in the garden or the lounge?

Yep I always have my smartphone in the pocket of my robe. But you can use it only at the entrance lobby and in the two locker rooms and maybe in the room if your girl allows it.

Craiova
10-01-16, 21:11
What if I read my phone openly in the garden or the lounge?Club staff or security will come to you and ask you to take it away bc phones with cameras aren't allowed in these areas. There are also signs at club with ban of cameras.

But if phone so important for you than prefer Oase, there you can use it everywhere.

Hessen Bub
10-01-16, 22:53
What if I read my phone openly in the garden or the lounge?Security will come, kick you in the balls and cut your head off.

HB.

Citizen Kane
10-02-16, 12:44
Security will come, kick you in the balls and cut your head off.

HB.Or possibly vice versa.

Sirioja
10-02-16, 13:08
Why? I am quite sure that in the big 3 FKK the nice girls have 10 to 20 sessions per day, and the average is not 50 euros, but more than 100, I know girls who told me (may be it is true) that some days they can earn more than 3000 euros.With 50€/30 mn rate, busiest girls having not more than 10 hours in room, busy German FKK superstars are about 1000 a day, except days with Asians or Americans who pay what the girl ask.

Only at Globe, busy girls can be over 2000.

Many girls, even some pretty with good services, have quite slow business. I knew a World top girl who made sometimes 200 or 300 , having to pay 90 for entry and staying working for 10 hours. She was right to leave World which don t deserve her beauty, with new clients.

Tuber19
10-02-16, 21:51
Many girls, even some pretty with good services, have quite slow business. I knew a World top girl who made sometimes 200 or 300 , having to pay 90 for entry and staying working for 10 hours. She was right to leave World which don t deserve her beauty, with new clients.In that case they will get only 210 euro, fucking 3-6 guys and walking naked for hours!!

I believe if that was the case with alot of girls. Then why they offer 700-1000 to go out with a guy! It dosent make sense.

PayForIt
10-03-16, 00:43
Finished off a good weekend in Frankfurt with a trip to Mainhattan on Sunday. Had very much enjoyed Palace on Friday, not so much Sharks on Saturday despite a fantastic professional massage and headed with some reluctance to Mainhattan. Reluctance because the last time I did visit this club was a couple of years ago and I ranked it bottom of my then list which was Sharks first, Oase second, Palace third and Mainhattan last. I then thought the LU was weak, that the club was too small and so I left it and took a cab to Palace which I enjoyed. Hence the slight hesitation but having RTFF of late it sounded to me worth another visit and it proved a very good decision.

So the layout of the club hasn't changed at all. Same dual locker room situation (bit odd), and sensible smoking area. I so wish they had one at Sharks. I won't revisit Living Room given that dreadful main lounge which is almost impossible to escape from if you want to select a girl but which is heavy with thick smog / smoke. Disgusting for a non-smoker and positively dangerous. As Sharks is so much bigger and has high ceilings it is not as noticeable but still not good. Artemis is also very bad for smoke in the main lounge area but there are so many other areas of the club to escape to where people don't smoke. Anyway. No such issues at clubs like Palace, Sakura and here at Mainhattan due to the sectioned off glass smoking room which I obviously didn't frequent!

Foods were very good. Mad rush at 7 pm when the new food came out and the girls led a minor stampede! I found the food very enjoyable both before and after 7 pm with a good selection but can they please get some normal size plates instead of those small ones which don't hold anywhere near enough food! Free beer is always a plus.

I'm not mad on the purchasing of the euros card (similar to the tokens at Artemis) as you lose them / leave them in robe pockets. Much better FOB system to buy drinks at Sharks and Palace. The choice of red wines at Mainhattan surprised me and I enjoyed a couple of glasses during a 6 hour stay in the club.

The line up (always the most important consideration) was surprisingly good. At least 6 girls I would be very happy to take to a room, maybe more. First up, Dana. Italian she said and maybe true as she struggled to converse with two Romanian girls next to her unless it was a show. She said she'd been in the club 1 month only, came from Napoli (and she did seem to know the Amalfi coast area well. As I do). However the language barrier was surprisingly problematic. I speak english and spanish with very little german and less italian. She spoke Italian. She paid me a compliment in the bar and I thanked her in Romanian. Multumesc is one of the few words I know. She appeared not to understand the word. She is brunette with her hair pulled back tight, thin, small bee cups, around 24 and had lovely eyes. A little heavy on the backside but not so much and off we went. She looked shocked when I objected to the condom for the blow job. Even if she'd been here 1 day let alone a month she must know that (current law permitting!) it's BBBJ in FKK land. No protestation and the resulting BBBJ was ok but nothing special. She was keen to get onto the sex and put the hat on and we started in cowgirl. No amount of telling her to slow down worked. She either wanted me to cum quickly or had a train to catch as she went at it very vigorously and frantically. I didn't want to cum that quickly and stopped her. Doggy next but again she wanted to thrust back really quickly and didn't want my measured slow rhythm. Clear that the chemistry wasn't there I stopped the session at around 20 minutes. I just don't see the point in getting the full 30 minutes if I am not really enjoying it that much.

After food and watching Shalke destroy MG, I met with Patricia and her friend Alia (not sure of the spelling). Alia is a red head, bee cups with tattooed eyebrows and pretty face. Not sure of her age. Around 23/24 and Ro. Patricia is 20 but looks about 17. See cups, natural, very thin, short reddish hair. Also Romanian. Both fun on the couches so had a quick 30 minutes with the two of them which was good fun. Would have preferred to remain with Patricia (good tight pussy) but it was clear the tag team didn't want to be split up so called time. But had enjoyed it.

Shower, bit more food and off for the professional massage. I know you can get them outside FKKs but I like to have one. Breaks up the night. I find it really irritating that you cannot go on your ipad / laptop other than in reception. It's the one feature of Oase (as well as the football machine!) I like. The freedom on use of IT. Massage was very strong from I think Natalie. Older blonde lady. Perhaps a little too aggressive but still well worth the hour /70 euros. It's 60 but I always tip them.

Back into the club. Spoke with a really pretty very tall blonde. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, small bee cups and medallion necklace. Didn't catch her name. I would have taken her had Alexandra not come back into the bar. And from an earlier chat I had promised we would go to the room together. Alexandra, blonde, Romanian, bee cup naturals, very thin with a killer ass and a very sunny, open, happy disposition. What followed was 2 hours and very easily my best session with any girl over my three day trip so a great way to end it. Fantastic service, nothing too much, DFK was good. No upsell. She was quite happy at the outset when I gave the usual "let's try 30 minutes and see how we go". At each 30 minutes thereafter she reminded me politely that time was running out, asked if I wanted to finish but was happy each time I said we would extend. She loves showing her body off to the full and was happy to adopt lots of poses (not for pictures) just for visible enjoyment. Great girl. Would 100% repeat and indeed next time I come back to Frankfurt I will text her and if she is still at this club I'll head to Mainhattan first.

Overall a good trip. My rankings for my personal taste in the clubs over the three days is:

1. Mainhattan (based on all facilities, the LU, food, ambience, and the excellent service from Alexandra).

2. Palace. Perhaps the best looking girls on the trip. Lack of outdoors and no massage available are slight negatives for me.

3. Sharks. Easily the best massage. Suzie is amazing! But she was the only real highlight on a night of a lot of people, a lot of smoke and a lot of waiting for rooms.

I'd recommend a visit to Mainhattan. I really enjoyed my time there.

Beffen1
10-03-16, 01:44
Thanks. Is it safe to walk from the club to the tram stop and wait on the platform at 4 am?The walk is kind of desolate and lonely, but I think it's safe. I've done it upon arrival a few times, but I don't recall ever making the walk upon leaving though. There's no nearby junkie hangout or anything like in the bahnhofsviertel. Night clubs let out at that hour so there may be some rowdy millenials waiting for the trams, it's pretty out in the open and safe though.

Exodus8
10-03-16, 07:11
. She looked shocked when I objected to the condom for the blow job. Even if she'd been here 1 day let alone a month she must know that (current law permitting!) it's BBBJ in FKK land. No protestation and the resulting BBBJ was ok but nothing special.

Overall a good trip. My rankings for my personal taste in the clubs over the three days is:

1. Mainhattan (based on all facilities, the LU, food, ambience, and the excellent service from Alexandra).

2. Palace. Perhaps the best looking girls on the trip. Lack of outdoors and no massage available are slight negatives for me.

3. Sharks. Easily the best massage. Suzie is amazing! But she was the only real highlight on a night of a lot of people, a lot of smoke and a lot of waiting for rooms.

I'd recommend a visit to Mainhattan. I really enjoyed my time there.The new law is taking effect even before is intended date, LOL.

Thanks for the report PFI I shall try Mainhatten next time 4 sure.

Yashodhar
10-03-16, 08:50
I am visiting Frankfurt next week for 5 days and would be visiting Mainhattan, Palace, Sharks and Oase.

I request you to the members, please suggest best girls available in each of the club.

I am looking for large body girls (Tall with big ass) with GFE (great in Smooch and BBBJ).

Eagerly waiting for the suggestions.

Thanks. Yash.

Sirioja
10-03-16, 09:05
In that case they will get only 210 euro, fucking 3-6 guys and walking naked for hours!!

I believe if that was the case with alot of girls. Then why they offer 700-1000 to go out with a guy! It dosent make sense.Some girls who are not bad at all, make sometimes only a few rooms in some clubs and don't make much money. I suppose if You ask them to have them outside, they want as much money as they can ask.

In Paris, I had many late evening 10.30 pm to 3/4 am for 200/250 €, plus diner or restaurant, plus a perfume or present for child, with Russian escorts who are paid 250/ h.

Some FKK girls don t work so much because they are just too pretty for clients of the club, for example, Turkish don't like model body, they prefer a bit fat.

Member #4674
10-04-16, 00:14
Hi, everyone.

Would like to ask if anyone know Xenia, a brunette Romanian girl is still working?

She is tall and wearing glasses, her service is decent but her body very nice and also pretty.

Thanks in advance.

Timberline
10-04-16, 03:38
I arrived about 5 pm, paid my 65 euros for entrance and robe. I asked about discount for not having the free beer as last year when I was there, they took 5 or 10 euros off the price, I was told they don't do that anymore so not a big deal.

This was the 4th day of my 6th trip for FKK holiday in Germany in the last 3 years. Mostly spend my time at Sharks, but usually visit Mainhatten once or twice a trip as I have a soft spot for it because it was my first FKK ever.

So I showered and looked around for a bit, I noticed a small breasted blonde at the bar in front of the smoking room windows standing with a tall skinny dark haired lady. I can't remember the blondes name but very pretty and my body type, so off to room we go.

Since I've been having very good luck with the ladies at shark's, I told her fight off we would do an hour. Unfortunately that was a mistake, she seemed to be not into anything at all or maybe inexperienced, l don't know. Anyway 100 euros down, called it quits after 40 minutes. Strike one.

Next up was Corina who talked me into session even though I really didn't want to. "Baby I'm so good, I'm the best" she kept saying. So I said OK we go 30 for 50 euro and we see after that. We go to room and she leaves and comes back, closes door and says "baby your a business man, I'm a business women, we talk business first. I say 30 minutes 50 euro. She says baby don't talk time talk euros. I said I did 50 for 30 min. This continues for 10 min finally she says only f. K and suck. I say great, start suck. She sees me not even slightly turned on and says baby you're too soft to suck. WTF? That's the whole point LOL. So she does an attempt for ten seconds and its baby touch me baby. I said yeah right, what that going to cost. I finally tell her we are done. She tries to grab my hand and touch her pussy with it but I moved away and said we're done, let's go. 50 more. Strike two.

Next up is Roberta from Italy. Again my body type with blonde frizzy hair. Tell her I want an hour and off to room we go. I lay on bed, she lays above me and puts her tits in my face which is good, only she does this for about 10 minutes. I tell her I want BJ, she cleans me and puts paper towel between my legs. And BJ is like this, suck for 15 seconds, spit into towel, suck for 15 seconds, spit. This goes on for 10 minutes or so until she decides towel is too full of spit, so she grabs it to take to garbage but spills it all over my crotch and leg. A real turn on. It wasn't going anywhere, so I called it quits after 35 or 40 minutes. 100 more euros strike three. I had enough and left.

Keep in mind the last two I talked to for 10 minutes or so before room and was told all sorts of promises. I had planned another two nights there, but no way, my time was better spent are Sharks.

Also why do people say that the food is good, it plain sucks more so than girls I had. The small platefuls are more than enough for me.

And previously I did have some very good times at this place, just picked 3 very very mediocre ladies I guess.

Also I guess I never said but I'm from Canada, so its a bit of ordeal to get here, so its nice to try and have a good time.

ExpatLover
10-04-16, 13:26
With 50/30 mn rate, busiest girls having not more than 10 hours in room, busy German FKK superstars are about 1000 a day, except days with Asians or Americans who pay what the girl ask.

Only at Globe, busy girls can be over 2000.

Many girls, even some pretty with good services, have quite slow business. I knew a World top girl who made sometimes 200 or 300 , having to pay 90 for entry and staying working for 10 hours. She was right to leave World which don t deserve her beauty, with new clients.Right but many Asian guys will not pay 50 but far more that is why the girls are really hunting them at Oase and World, they will also do a lot of CIM, anal etc. So the average rate for me is 100 euros for 30 minutes. Some girls I trust are telling me that they never return home with less than 1000 euros and this is really a bad day. We should not also forget the fair weeks (often in Frankfurt) bringing a lot of customers who are not aware about the prices, for example last times I spoke with a India guy who paid 200 euros for 30 minutes without anal etc.

Vagabond
10-04-16, 15:10
I arr
Keep in mind the last two I talked to for 10 minutes or so before room and was told all sorts of promises. I had planned another two nights there, but no way, my time was better spent are Sharks.

.My overall experience with working girls is that the ones that promises most is the worst providers. It never fails. If she come on to you with a lot of promises, and special if she ads that she will also give you a good massage, just stay away and look for another.

Sirioja
10-04-16, 19:42
Right but many Asian guys will not pay 50 but far more that is why the girls are really hunting them at Oase and World, they will also do a lot of CIM, anal etc. So the average rate for me is 100 euros for 30 minutes. Some girls I trust are telling me that they never return home with less than 1000 euros and this is really a bad day. We should not also forget the fair weeks (often in Frankfurt) bringing a lot of customers who are not aware about the prices, for example last times I spoke with a India guy who paid 200 euros for 30 minutes without anal etc.I agree about Asians who are asked, or who choose to pay more, like CIM for 100 , when CIM is only 25 at VIP club, GT. Dounia said to me 120 was OK for her for 1 h15 mn with deep CIM mostly swallowed after a great BBBJ, and great sex. I know she loves I make her cum, but I gave her 130 because I thought she really deserved.

Also, some Americans who pay more, but since beginning of 2015 , I don't think many girls at World make 1000 a day. Except blond Raïssa who was quite busy, but not always, most of girls don't make many rooms, mainly at night, there.

UShobbyist
10-04-16, 21:18
Hi, everyone.

Would like to ask if anyone know Xenia, a brunette Romanian girl is still working?

She is tall and wearing glasses, her service is decent but her body very nice and also pretty.

Thanks in advance.This girl is still working in Mainhattan. She has nice big tits but she does not allow digits. I won't repeat.

PayForIt
10-06-16, 00:57

Also why do people say that the food is good, it plain sucks more so than girls I had. The small platefuls are more than enough for me.

And previously I did have some very good times at this place, just picked 3 very very mediocre ladies I guess.

Also I guess I never said but I'm from Canada, so its a bit of ordeal to get here, so its nice to try and have a good time.Sorry your trip to Mainhattan wasn't good. The first time I went it was poor. I left and went to Palace and had a great time. But the truth is this game is pretty much a lottery. That time I had a bad time in Mainhattan I too had two great nights in Sharks and it was my favorite. In my last 5 visits to Sharks I have been really disappointed (last one last Saturday. Wait times were intolerable as was the horrendously loud music). Mainhattan on the Sunday was great for me. It's just often about how lucky you get with the girls. You did some interviews so I understand your frustration but I never tell a girl I've not been with before that I'll do 100 straight off unless she has done something to make me very confident she will perform well. Words are not enough. You took two girls for 100 immediately. That said, in itself that ought to have guaranteed you decent service so I think you got unlucky. My last weekend there was excellent due to a great session with a little blonde called Alexandra who was excellent in the room. I sessioned with Dana. Stunner from Italy. Who was hopeless! The night before I'd really not had a great time at Sharks but I would still return there as its generally a good club and I've had great nights there as well as bad ones.

I found the food very good at Mainhattan. Streets ahead of Palace, Oase if not as good as Sharks. Which I think is always good. If not at the level of Sakura in Boblingen.

Coming from Canada to FKK is a long way so hope rest of your trip goes well.

ExpatLover
10-06-16, 23:14
I arrived about 5 pm, paid my 65 euros for entrance and robe. I asked about discount for not having the free beer as last year when I was there, they took 5 or 10 euros off the price, I was told they don't do that anymore so not a big deal.

This was the 4th day of my 6th trip for FKK holiday in Germany in the last 3 years. Mostly spend my time at Sharks, but usually visit Mainhatten once or twice a trip as I have a soft spot for it because it was my first FKK ever.

So I showered and looked around for a bit, I noticed a small breasted blonde at the bar in front of the smoking room windows standing with a tall skinny dark haired lady. I can't remember the blondes name but very pretty and my body type, so off to room we go.

Since I've been having very good luck with the ladies at shark's, I told her fight off we would do an hour. Unfortunately that was a mistake, she seemed to be not into anything at all or maybe inexperienced, l don't know..It is not the best FKK in town I always go there for a quickly, LU is always average and I never got really great service but I was also not expecting more. Shark is also a so so place for me, prefer from far Oase or World especially when it is sunny and summer.

Craiova
10-07-16, 04:25
It is not the best FKK in town I always go there for a quickly, LU is always average and I never got really great service but I was also not expecting more. Shark is also a so so place for me, prefer from far Oase or World especially when it is sunny and summer.Only LOL What do you prefer in summer at Oase? Playing football with Roman statues without any decent layout in the football field without any shade or trees.

Josh25
10-07-16, 05:16
There used to be a Thai girl in Mainhattan back in 2014/13. Is she still there? Haven't been there for long time.

Sirioja
10-07-16, 05:36
It is not the best FKK in town I always go there for a quickly, LU is always average and I never got really great service but I was also not expecting more. Shark is also a so so place for me, prefer from far Oase or World especially when it is sunny and summer.We really don t have same tastes for beauty, even Sharks is not on top since May, I met some attractive girls there last months, Roberta. Ro, Leila repeated on same night, with really high level services.

When I find an attractive girl at Mainhattan, I usually have good sex and GFE with her, Sara, Sofia, Suzi. Quiet club, good foods, I can prepare my drinks, I have my bed to sleep. I just need to find a pretty girl there.

At World, casting is so disappointing for beauty for me now. So many fat GND.

At Oase, I miss to kick in 2 holes in the garden. Many girls, maybe some pretty, but except Ina, Elisabet. Cz, who are the women for sex? I mean not upselling little girl. I need woman look and behavior for sexuality.

BarryManila
10-07-16, 19:19
There used to be a Thai girl in Mainhattan back in 2014/13. Is she still there?I don't think so. Last time I saw her in October 2015 at Mainhattan.

Hessen Bub
10-07-16, 19:21
At World, casting is so disappointing for beauty for me now. So many fat GND.

At Oase, I miss to kick in 2 holes in the garden. Many girls, maybe some pretty, but except Ina, Elisabet. Cz, who are the women for sex? I mean not upselling little girl. I need woman look and behavior for sexuality.Is this a template you are just doing copy and paste with? I've read that exact statement about a dozen times now.

If you want a good looking girl with good service at Mainhattan: Ella from World moved there.

HB.

Sirioja
10-07-16, 19:34
Is this a template you are just doing copy and paste with? I've read that exact statement about a dozen times now.

If you want a good looking girl with good service at Mainhattan: Ella from World moved there.

HB.If you mean slim, white skin, brunette Ella who was at World since less than 1 year, friendly but not enough woman skill for me, no need to repeat, but I will remember what she told me about how it works around these girls in Romania, not fair for a girl who is only 22, she deserves to be elsewhere than in brothels.

Member #4585
10-07-16, 20:37
Is this a template you are just doing copy and paste with? I've read that exact statement about a dozen times now.At least Sirioja is consistent in his writings on his forum as he is in real life. He repeats verbally to you in person exactly the same things he writes on the forum.

As always: Hello, to Sirioja.

Citizen Kane
10-07-16, 21:09
He repeats verbally to you in person exactly the same things he writes on the forum.Sweet Christ.

UShobbyist
10-07-16, 21:24
There used to be a Thai girl in Mainhattan back in 2014/13. Is she still there? Haven't been there for long time.Nope. She was long gone.

UShobbyist
10-07-16, 21:30
Shark is also a so so place for me, prefer from far Oase or World especially when it is sunny and summer.Oase girls are no longer naked in the garden even in the summer time. It really sucks.

Hessen Bub
10-07-16, 22:21
At least Sirioja is consistent in his writings on his forum as he is in real life. Other people also do. But they don't repeat BS over and over again.

HB.

Craiova
10-07-16, 22:44
At least Sirioja is consistent in his writings on his forum as he is in real life. He repeats verbally to you in person exactly the same things he writes on the forum.
And so what? HB and many others are also real and they also talk to you at club in the same way as they write. But the difference they don't write / talk BS like others who repeat again and again the same wrong things for instance:

- Every guy pick up a club girl is a pimp = BS.

- World line up is worse since one year = BS.

- He treats the girls as only guy nice = BS.

- See only few beauties in all German clubs together = BS.

And so on.

Craiova
10-07-16, 22:48
Oase girls are no longer naked in the garden even in the summer time. It really sucks.As I say Oase girls think they can do what they want. Up to them, but I do same therefore I'm very rare at Oase anymore.

Craiova
10-07-16, 22:52
If you want a good looking girl with good service at Mainhattan: Ella from World moved there.There were already many good looking / service girls before at Mainhattan. But I know you can't know this.

Member #4585
10-07-16, 23:08
And so what? The so what point I was making is that it is difficult to have a conversation with Sirioja in real life as its a monologue and not a dialogue.

Hessen Bub
10-07-16, 23:19
There were already many good looking / service girls before at Mainhattan. But I know you can't know this.Actually you don't know. But that's not up to discussion for the public.

HB.

Craiova
10-07-16, 23:38
Actually you don't know. But that's not up to discussion for the public.I confirm you have the larger dick LOL but that doesn't mean nothing about knowledge about good service girls. BTW even on the well known "Lust Sharks Hype" forum I feel every second post there complain now about things like DFK cost extra or about mediocre or even worse sessions at carp pond. So no difference to other Frankfurt big5 clubs.

UltraHappy
10-08-16, 00:25
Every guy pick up a club girl is a pimp = BS.

- World line up is worse since one year = BS.

- He treats the girls as only guy nice = BS.

- See only few beauties in all German clubs together = BS.
Craiova left out:

- "I drive really fast cars, long distances to see my special angels. ".

- "I climb tall mountains. ".

- "The women all love me. ".

- "Oase girls are being starved by fat Italian man with only one serving of Oase dog food per day. ".

- Turkish men make only aggressive, disrespectful sex and treat all women poorly.

I'm sure I've left some out.

P.S.

BTW, I have seen Mauro many times -- he is not fat, not skinny, but not obese by any means.

I like how Sirioja defends himself against accusations of racism every time though by explaining that, "I work with many Turkish co-workers," as if this somehow makes him an authority on the subject of Turkish men.

Hessen Bub
10-08-16, 09:54
I confirm you have the larger dick LOL Can't tell, never compared. I was trying to say that on my last visit I didn't find a large number of good looking girls (from my POV). I wasn't even talking about service. But like Siri you keep repeating your "all 5 Hessen clubs are the same re service levels" over and over again.

HB.

Member #4585
10-08-16, 11:22
Craiova left out:

- "I drive really fast cars, long distances to see my special angels. ".

- "I climb tall mountains. ".

- "The women all love me. ".

- "Oase girls are being starved by fat Italian man with only one serving of Oase dog food per day. ".

- Turkish men make only aggressive, disrespectful sex and treat all women poorly.

I'm sure I've left some out.As always we can ask Siri like on Apple. I would like to put forward these mantras as contenders:

- All customers in FKK clubs are old and fat with small dicks.

- Pimps are Romanian, Bulgarian and Turkish and these pimps have small dicks.

- Asian men have all the negative stereotypes of mongering which Siri accepts and promotes as received wisdom.

- Russian girls are the best.

- Girls must have white skin for him to be aroused.

- All other customers are jealous of him and want to know about him or find out about him (when he writes all those details all here on the forum and wonders how they all found out).

- Only Siri knows the truth and no other customers do.

- Holidays are for acting like Iron Man competitor and weekends are for FKK.

Craiova
10-08-16, 13:08
But like Siri you keep repeating your "all 5 Hessen clubs are the same re service levels" over and over again.And like Siri you keep repeating that Sharks has a better service level than Mainhattan or Oase over and over again. For this I just recommend you RYOFF. And concerning optic I recommend you RTFF or RTFRF.

ExpatLover
10-08-16, 15:35
Oase girls are no longer naked in the garden even in the summer time. It really sucks.Was at Oase many times this summer always most of the girl were naked on the outside pool.

Dutedrac
10-08-16, 22:09
And like Siri you keep repeating that Sharks has a better service level than Mainhattan or Oase over and over again. For this I just recommend you RYOFF. And concerning optic I recommend you RTFF or RTFRF.Oase used to be better than Mainhattan for attitude and average service levels of the girls, but now Oase has become so much worse that it's same like Mainhattan. Palace is even worse. World and Sharks are better.

Since you are sort of a regular in all hessen clubs, and since of course you believe what you write, if nowadays you don't experience a significant difference in (average) attitude / upsell / service levels among the big 5, well that can only mean your girls selection criteria and service requirements significantly differ from mine and from the ones of most of my FKK buddies.

But then again you are also the one putting LR in the same league as Atlanta (LOL) , and finding in GT only a bunch of unfuckable grannies, and stating that girls who give full service for 50 e half hour are dumb, so that puts everything into perspective.

Hessen Bub
10-08-16, 22:52
Oase used to be better than Mainhattan for attitude and average service levels of the girls, but now Oase has become so much worse that it's same like Mainhattan. Palace is even worse. World and Sharks are better.

Since you are sort of a regular in all hessen clubs, and since of course you believe what you write, if nowadays you don't experience a significant difference in (average) attitude / upsell / service levels among the big 5, well that can only mean your girls selection criteria and service requirements significantly differ from mine and from the ones of most of my FKK buddies.

But then again you are also the one putting LR in the same league as Atlanta (LOL) , and finding in GT only a bunch of unfuckable grannies, and stating that girls who give full service for 50 e half hour are dumb, so that puts everything into perspective.Couldn't agree more.

HB.

Member #4674
10-09-16, 07:36
This girl is still working in Mainhattan. She has nice big tits but she does not allow digits. I won't repeat.Thanks so much for your info, US.

Well for the service level her performance is just mediocre even little rushed, but she is not very aggressive, and the face in my opinion is very pretty and she is young, thought 22--24 yo.

And I remembered she is very tall, calculated without heel 1. 77 m close to 1. 8 m. ?

Doubt to repeat if got a chance to Mainhattan, yes a little bit more than no.

BigBuddy69
10-09-16, 09:15
As always we can ask Siri like on Apple. I would like to put forward these mantras as contenders:

- All customers in FKK clubs are old and fat with small dicks.

- Pimps are Romanian, Bulgarian and Turkish and these pimps have small dicks.

- Asian men have all the negative stereotypes of mongering which Siri accepts and promotes as received wisdom.

- Russian girls are the best.

- Girls must have white skin for him to be aroused.

- All other customers are jealous of him and want to know about him or find out about him (when he writes all those details all here on the forum and wonders how they all found out).

- Only Siri knows the truth and no other customers do.

- Holidays are for acting like Iron Man competitor and weekends are for FKK.You both forgot the "vaginal stamina" and the ski in Verbier.

Sirioja
10-09-16, 09:31
The so what point I was making is that it is difficult to have a conversation with Sirioja in real life as its a monologue and not a dialogue.Did we meet in "real life"? Out of brothels? In clubs? I often meet some members, I don t want to lose time with some others who are playing ghosts on this forum, but I don t remember we talked together. All those who know me, know I don t care to be threatened at World or Sharks, I hate guys who live with these poor in mind girls money, just small dick with no balls for me. At least, I m able to go to work to make as much money I want, to live my life of freedom, to go in my mountains when I want, to enjoy my own life without jealousy, I don t need to speak to girls about other guys, to pay for time to speak about other guys. I m only interested by girls beauty, then I play my own game, just like a real man with a woman.

About my subjective tastes about Hessen, World was my best in 2014, Oase was good on Summer 2014 with Maria Platinium or Ina. In 2015 , Sharks became the best casting until April 2016 , World went down after summer 2015 , who are the new Anna. Pol, Justina. Pol even no tits, Samanta 2014 , student look, blond Isabella, Madi, blond Raïssa 2015 before she took weight on ass. For my last visits, since my holidays, World and Mainhattan for birthday, were really down for beauties, Sharks is only average for beauties now, so today I prefer to drive from Kaarst to Globe and be back at Kaarst for my last week end. Also wish to meet Kate Aca to celebrate our first birthday, my third 1 year weekly girl, after Madi with bad dark room celebration, not a sign of respect for me, just bad level business, not my expectations level. Megan in a sunny room. Wish for Kate in Alaska, waiting to free ride there maybe soon. Far behind Isabella now Larissa for our big love since first time at Sharks when she was with Laura / Livia.

Sirioja
10-09-16, 10:57
You both forgot the "vaginal stamina" and the ski in Verbier.Bub,

Since 4 years, you don't read me enough, you forgot my beloved best GF, 42 yo but still fresh and skillful, the best stamina, no other can compete when she is Shiftech improved with improved balance for turbo for more pressure, with more gas pressure, not to break this fabulous flat 6 , then You feel King Kong pushing your back and blowing in your neck, my favorite little frog. Same Adrenalin than in Verbier Mont Gelé , Mont Fort / Bec des Rosses, or La Grave above Lac Chancel, You never know if You will arrive safe at the bottom, and I ski alone because it would be too dangerous to take people with me. When we are there, same for others, we don't wish, but we are ready to die for such Adrenalin, for such freedom. Every year, some die from our passion. Also train of cars at night to not to have to fight against air, or under rain for the best balance between Audi / BMW / Mercedes even AMG.

Games of life to enjoy, like beautiful girls.

Hessen Bub
10-12-16, 17:08
Re percentage of Romanian girls: out of I'd say approximately 60 girls there were 3 non Romanians. A German, a Dominican and a Serbian girl.

HB.

[edited, forgot one non Romanian ]

Breadman
10-12-16, 18:03
About my subjective tastes about Hessen, .If you don't like it anymore, why the Fook are you still on this forum?

Sirioja
10-12-16, 20:34
If you don't like it anymore, why the Fook are you still on this forum?I don't like what? I wrote my tastes are subjective, like yours, no truth. Are you able to read?

Hessen Bub
10-13-16, 07:33
Razzia at Mainhattan yesterday. Dessous day. Related to the death of 81 er Mucuk? Don't know.

HB.

Craiova
10-13-16, 11:20
Razzia at Mainhattan yesterday. Dessous day. Related to the death of 81 er Mucuk? Don't know..The raid yesterday was a scheduled routine inspection as they happen at every FKK club from time and again. Started at 7:30 pm and last two hours. Relaxed atmosphere during inspection and after 9:30 pm business as usual at Mainhattan for the rest of the night.

BTW talking about police operations at FKK clubs. How was it at Sharks last month on September, 18th when the large group of Morocan guys had a fight inside the club with the large group of motorcyle guys in a number that internal Sharks security can't stop it and finally the Police was called to finsh the fight.

Hessen Bub
10-13-16, 19:24
BTW talking about police operations at FKK clubs. How was it at Sharks last month on September, 18th when the large group of Morocan guys had a fight inside the club with the large group of motorcyle guys in a number that internal Sharks security can't stop it and finally the Police was called to finsh the fight.Was bad as I heard. But I heard a lot of different stories, rumors, getting worse with every time it was told. You should have posted it in the Sharks thread.

HB.

Member #4585
10-13-16, 22:54
At Mainhattan the evening after the police raid the evening before.

At the moment, Mainhattan can be described only in one way: DEAD.

Around 9:30 pm there are some clients coming now, maybe for the night, maybe not. I am hoping that later on there will a bit more of a movida, otherwise also the girls will be dead bored and even worse service is provided I suspect.

In saying that though, there are girls in the club. Some of them also nice looking too. That is not the problem. It is the lack of customers and therefore the lack of vibe of even numbers of men and women. That is the problem. It is almost like one of the guys need to get up on the dance pole and do some twirls to make some stimulus in this place.

I mean the place is a desert. There is no vibe at all. And so all the girls are just bored, sitting around, bad mood and kind of sleepy.

Then again I do not like the vibe at Sharks sometimes when guys are asking girls to be next straight after they have been paid at the money lockers or guys are waiting at the locker room door for girls to finish cleaning to ensure they are next.

Member #4585
10-13-16, 23:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

MrManGuy
10-14-16, 04:22
Changed my mind.

Any good young blondes who like anal at this club ?

Bearsk
10-15-16, 02:02
Evening at MH.

Food not quite as good as usual.

2 girls.

Melissa 27 you RO 168 cm brunette dark natural be cup.

Sharon 24 yo RO mousse hair with red highlight pale skin light green eyes implants nice nipples. DFK.

Both very good sessions, exceptionally nice girls and very much fun.

Daimlerstrasse tram 11 at 12.39 am to F Hbf. I did not see inspection.

ExpatLover
10-15-16, 02:10
Changed my mind.

Any good young blondes who like anal at this club ?I don't know what you mean by young if it is 20 YO, probably no so young girl there, most of the girls in the FKK will do anal this is really not a problem.

Craiova
10-15-16, 17:56
I don't know what you mean by young if it is 20 YO, probably no so young girl there, most of the girls in the FKK will do anal this is really not a problem.Frist except Palace you'll find at Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks and World girls with age 19 or 20 yo.

Second "most of the girls" LOL you have really zero knowledge what's going on at german FKK clubs. Only max one third of all club girls offer anal but trend is increasing.

ExpatLover
10-15-16, 21:46
Frist except Palace you'll find at Oase, Mainhattan, Sharks and World girls with age 19 or 20 yo.

Second "most of the girls" LOL you have really zero knowledge what's going on at german FKK clubs. Only max one third of all club girls offer anal but trend is increasing.For sure after several hundred of FKK visits in more than 15 years mostly in the 3 big Frankfurt one I have no knowledge about it, I seldom meet a girl who refused anal. I visited Mainhattan 10 times in the last months and was not noticing that there were girls there.

Hessen Bub
10-16-16, 10:26
Please delete.

Hessen Bub
10-16-16, 17:04
The raid yesterday was a scheduled routine inspection as they happen at every FKK club from time and again. Started at 7:30 pm and last two hours. Relaxed atmosphere during inspection and after 9:30 pm business as usual at Mainhattan for the rest of the night.

Most men left as soon as they were allowed to, atmosphere was bad between the girls as there were only a few guys left. That's what I was told. Sure you've been at the same club that day?

HB.

Craiova
10-16-16, 18:05
Most men left as soon as they were allowed to, atmosphere was bad between the girls as there were only a few guys left. That's what I was told. Sure you've been at the same club that day?
Ohh poor Bub you need seven hours for this BS? Ok understandable bc you the guy who waste time and money for a pay sex forum (Lustscout) without getting any financial benefit LOL. Most clients of Mainhattan come after 10 pm so also on last Wednesday and atmosphere after routine inspection was good.

You were with one of your VIP bootlickers the day before at Ostend, so how do you know about the day after?

More strange that I don't find one word about the Sharks incident on 17/18th September at your know everything about Sharks forum.

Hessen Bub
10-16-16, 19:13
I'll let you get on with your personal delusional disorder. Users here will know what to read out of it. Sharks bad, Mainhattan good.

HB.

Craiova
10-16-16, 20:43
You are the one who operates his own German P6 forum, you are the one who first announced (ISG and your LSH) about the routine inspection at Mainhattan on Wednesday and still continue speculate without any knowledge about it. And it's your forum I can find at least every week a Sharks line up list with around one hundred names but not even one word about the incident at Sharks on September 18th.

Hessen Bub
10-16-16, 20:54
Conspiracy? Chemtrails? Area51? Moonlanding didn't happen? Reptilian humanoids control all of us?

HB.

Craiova
10-16-16, 21:04
No we all controlled by money. And CEO of DB Alfred Herrhausen was killed by RAF.

But you and lw are the mother Theresa of the P6 world and I believe on Santa Claus and Easter bunny.

Hessen Bub
10-16-16, 21:13
and I believe on Santa Claus and Easter bunny.How sweet.

HB.

Member #4585
10-17-16, 00:54
I managed to control my pervert instincts. I fucked only once. She was.

Soraya, one serbian girls. Lips-Mouth pierced and nipple pierced too.

Blonde girl, big tattoo on her back: Two big wings tattoed.

50€ , 30 min, FK no deep kissing meaning kiss with no tongue, fantastic bbj, DATY, multiposition fuck, balls licking. She knows how to establish complicity between people.

She worked in FKK-Andiamo before: italian guys teached her the art of sex 😄128516;.

Generally speaking, FKK-mainhattan is nice and little club but the girls often ask for extra-service.

Luckly, you can find girls who will provide good service without extra-money requests.

If you want to have good sex with 50€, you need to be able to screen your hooker-picking.

PussyLiccker
10-17-16, 01:55
Of course anybody would screen the girls if you want the correct rate. The problem is when the girl you find really attractive proposes 100 for 30 min of supposed full service. That really puts a damper on things.

Never experienced this in 2013-14 when I attended a lot.

DaWong949
10-17-16, 14:50
Mainhattan is never my fav club in Frankfurt area. However, due to its location, I always had it on my first day of FKK trip.

Had a long flight from west coast and finally landed early afternoon. After check in my hotel, I took tram to the club around 5 pm.

It was slow day. Girls were there, guys may be up to 30 from the time I was there (from 5 to 10 pm). Had 3 sessions with only two comes. I guess when you are over 50 and jet lag all the way, two was not bad for me. The girls I had were Cindy, Alexandra and Lea. I had a hard time to come on second session with Alexsandra, so when Lea proposed a body to body massage for e100, I fall in to it. Although, I did come and was not bad with Lea, I would say the the body massage she did was just a little touch here and there's. Not worth E100 for sure.

I am at Oase now doing this little far with their Free WiFi. Will report later on Oase board.

Craiova
10-17-16, 14:51
Misha, 24 yo blonde romanian new girl at Mainhattan, before she was for 3 month one of these many Anna at Oase. Misha has a beautiful face with fantastic eyes and an incredible smile. No tattoos and no piercing, white complexion, around 1,65 cm, A / be tits and german dress size real 34 only her nice ass a little bit more, in total a 8. Misha is quite often together with Ex-Oase Vanessa (now with unattractive silicon tits). Misha is a funny girl, conversation in quite good english. Her funny behavior she keeps in room. Except anal nothing else was missing during our close combat clinch. Very good DFK and excellent BJ skills, great fucking with that flyweight girl so we tried some crazy positions. Room performance slightly better than 8,5.
After a 4 month break Misha is back at Mainhattan with new silicon tits size be+/ see-. Looks and feels ok. Room performance even better belongs for me to the best service providers at east harbour and especially her oral skills are amazing.

And FS girl Bianca (red hair and before ex Nicole) is also back at Mainhattan now with black hair and some more weight.

Member #4585
10-23-16, 02:30
The disappointment from my Mainhattan visit was not meeting Sally the German born Turkish girl. I was told by some German guys at Sharks she was there but she works the weekends mainly as she is elsewhere other times. Sally normally works weekends, not week days, very rare she was around on weekdays, but okay.

Indeed the club was dead when I was there but that is okay. There is place to relax as said before.

Later at night the vibe is a bit better, line up is not incredible like I recall in prior years but reasonably okay.

For the beer lovers, the beer here is included in your entry fee so I had 5 of those (maybe more). I cannot stop. Maybe I am an alcoholic.

ExpatLover
10-23-16, 09:53
The disappointment from my Mainhattan visit was not meeting Sally the German born Turkish girl. I was told by some German guys at Sharks she was there but she works the weekends mainly as she is elsewhere other times. Sally normally works weekends, not week days, very rare she was around on weekdays, but okay.

Indeed the club was dead when I was there but that is okay. There is place to relax as said before.

Later at night the vibe is a bit better, line up is not incredible like I recall in prior years but reasonably okay.

For the beer lovers, the beer here is included in your entry fee so I had 5 of those (maybe more). I cannot stop. Maybe I am an alcoholic.May be you needed to drink to forget the poor LU, for me it is the club for a quickly but if I have several hours in front of me I will prefer to go to World.

Craiova
10-23-16, 16:32
The disappointment from my Mainhattan visit was not meeting Sally the German born Turkish girl. I was told by some German guys at Sharks she was there but she works the weekends mainly as she is elsewhere other times. Sally normally works weekends, not week days, very rare she was around on weekdays, but okay.Sally was only back for some days (also during the week) at Mainhattan some month ago. It doesn't look that she comes back to Mainhattan and except you I know nobody who miss her at east harbour. My only session with her was about two years ago. One of my worst sessions ever there, chemestry zero, Sally thinks she's the best, fantastic and a superstar but for me total fake with crap service.

Hessen Bub
10-23-16, 16:43
German girls do not seem to survive for longer periods at Mainhattan. That's what the non Romanian girls say. There's not too many of them.

HB.

Craiova
10-23-16, 16:53
German girls do not seem to survive for longer periods at Mainhattan. That's what the non Romanian girls say. There's not too many of them.Hmm most likely bc can't perform according the high expectations of the German guys there.

Member #4585
10-23-16, 19:21
Sally was only back for some days (also during the week) at Mainhattan some month ago. It doesn't look that she comes back to Mainhattan and except you I know nobody who miss her at east harbour. My only session with her was about two years ago. One of my worst sessions ever there, chemestry zero, Sally thinks she's the best, fantastic and a superstar but for me total fake with crap service.I had good experiences with Sally. Extensive services.

Tedesco
10-23-16, 19:31
I was in Mainhattan last Monday evening. I saw Elas and I was even more surprised that Hungarian Nora was on day shift. An excellent 30 miuntes room before she finished that day. Roberta tried to convince me being Italian origin. Her pronouncaiation of the Italian language sounds excellent, but another customer with whom I was regularly in talks told me having heard her on the mobile phone in the afternoon hours identifying a converstaion in Romanian.

ExpatLover
10-24-16, 00:54
I was in Mainhattan last Monday evening. I saw Elas and I was even more surprised that Hungarian Nora was on day shift. An excellent 30 miuntes room before she finished that day. Roberta tried to convince me being Italian origin. Her pronouncaiation of the Italian language sounds excellent, but another customer with whom I was regularly in talks told me having heard her on the mobile phone in the afternoon hours identifying a converstaion in Romanian.Most probably 90% of the girls in FKK are Romanian, may be some days 100%, why I say that it just because many of my favorite girls coming also from Romania are always telling me that. For me this is absolutely not a problem and I really enjoy their nice bodies and good behavior in the rooms. Except in China, in many others countries I mongered I never find the same feeling that with the Romanian girls: sexy, clean, beautiful what can we expect more. I never complain about the behavior of a girl I just think I was not good enough to make her enjoy the time with me.

DukesFord
10-25-16, 02:13
I have read many reports and was overwhelmed with deciding which club to visit as this trip was my first experience at an FKK. I also would like to thank all that have posted beforehand.

Day1.

I arrived sometime early afternoon and the club was empty, maybe a handful of guys and a dozen or so girls. This was great odds. Compared to other clubs I visited (Sharks and Oase) the size of this club was very small. The shower, bathroom and locker situation is very comfortable and the club itself was nice. Being my first time I walked around before sitting down, during the walk several girls did come up to me and tried to entice a session but somehow the big head was able to resist even though the little guy was ready to go. One thing to note about me is that I find it exciting when a woman approaches so when this happened at all the clubs it really got me going.

Shot 1.

20 minutes after scoping the venue out I sat outside and was approached by two Romanians one dark hair and one lighter hair. I easily folded and I am glad I didn't wait to long for my first session and first 3 some. The performed a good double BJ and we went on to several positions until I came in the bag, 100 E.

Shot 2.

I rested up and was eyeing this fake blonde, large fake breasts and really fit. We went back and she was probably in the top 3 hottest that day. I did a session with her and came on her face. 100 E.

Shot 3.

Again after some rest I approached this cute blonde sitting near the entrance of the bar and we went back near the Kino. She had very large natural breasts, was shorter and gave a great and deep BJ. She was very good and kissed, one of the better GFE here. 50 E.

Shot 4.

I was eyeing a girl in glasses so I sat down next to her and sadly as soon as I did she got up. I think she was ignoring me because but she was by one of a girl from the duo earlier and the hot large fake breasted girl. Needless to say I ended up doing another duo with those two instead of the girl with the glasses. This was by far the best double BJ of my entire trip (out of 5). They were amazing and I wanted to come back to visit them. They said they were best friends. I came in their mouth 200 E.

Shot 5.

Last was a girl spoke very good English (maybe the best of all of them) and she reminded me of a GND type. I was going to leave but I had an urge for one more so we went back. She had a few tats and I saw her a couple days later at sharks. She also provided a good BJ and GFE. I enjoyed my time with her 50 E.

All in all, I really enjoyed this club for a first timer. I think with the size (smaller), location and the experience was the best I could have asked for as a first timer. I didn't make it back to this club on this trip but I do plan on someday. Most of the girls spoke English just fine and were willing to accommodate my requests. Thank you girls for the memories that will last a life time.

FunExplorer
11-04-16, 07:14
This is the first time I went to this Club, which is not very far from Frankfurt. Being a Thursday, the girls numbered over 50 I guess and easily outnumbered men present there. I would not think there were more than 20 men.

Though this Club is not a big one, it is quite modest. I was amused at the beer being served (free) in small wine glasses measuring less than 100 ML. That was strange and probably intended to reduce the intake by men! I did not like the idea of going to bar counter each time to get the beer. I would have been happy if they had served the usual quantity of 330 ML. I would not have even minded to pay for it as in other clubs. I also did not like the smoking room, which probably had no exhaust with the result the entire room was filled up with smoke making one to choke. I have not seen any other club where girls smoke so much!

The evening offered really wide range of beauties to chose from. Even after an hour, I had difficulty in narrowing down my choice. When I did, I later thought it was worth the wait. She was a Polish girl, tall about 5 feet 9" and was chasing from the beginning with a smile which did not fade. She was quite liberal in her approach and spoke good English which was one of pluses for her. She did not hurry up things and we had a good session with multiple positions, before she gave me a good BJ. I came out happily after spending with her an hour. Euro 100 was spent usefully I thought. Over all I had nice time and would probably visit again.

After another hour and half of resting, I picked up another girl, and this time a Romanian. She was beautiful. I suspected her boobs were fake but they were not. I had an enjoying session with her for about 25 minutes. At only Euro 50, she was a good pick up.

Craiova
11-05-16, 13:31
I was amused at the beer being served (free) in small wine glasses measuring less than 100 ML. That was strange and probably intended to reduce the intake by men! I did not like the idea of going to bar counter each time to get the beer. I would have been happy if they had served the usual quantity of 330 ML. I would not have even minded to pay for it as in other clubs. I also did not like the smoking room, which probably had no exhaust with the result the entire room was filled up with smoke making one to choke. I have not seen any other club where girls smoke so much!
The beer glasses at Mainhatten are small but they aren't wine glasses but typical tulip-glasses with quantity of 200 ML. Same as at World. And Mainhattan and World are the only clubs in Hessen were beer is unlimited for free.

The smoke issue I see from a non-smoker point different. Mainhattan and Palace are the only smoke free clubs in Hessen and I really like this. Smokers must go at these two clubs in a separate smoking room which I usually don't use. So I really prefer the Palace and Mainhattan smoking system.

And this is a new issue next to quality, optic, service level, food, rooms, variety of nationalities, pimps density, client structure, phone policy, entrance policy, staff friendlineness and I'm sure there are much more. But I think this point is new in which club girls smoke most?

My opinion they smoke at average more or less same at all clubs. Maybe at clubs like Palace or Mainhattan even less bc the girls must go for a cigarette in a separate room. Anyway I prefer smoke free clubs.

Hessen Bub
11-05-16, 13:49
Compared to an Oktoberfest 1 l mug the glasses at Mainhattan and World are tiny. That's true. But first of all with small glasses you have a fresher beer and and second you can get as many as you like. Just take two. Down the first beer in one and enjoy the second one. Years ago glasses at Mainhattan and World were 0,3l. Alcohol free beer BTW is Becks in bottles, 0,33 l.

HB.

Member #4585
11-11-16, 03:41
Mainhattan has its Christmas party on Saturday 26 November.

There also seems to be a number of other promotions like discounts for VIP cards.

The 45 euro entry for early entry also seems to be continuing on strongly. See attached adverts.

Member #4585
11-11-16, 03:44
May be you needed to drink to forget the poor LU, for me it is the club for a quickly but if I have several hours in front of me I will prefer to go to World.Yeah, maybe I needed the intravenous alcoholic imbibe to get over the depression of the less than stellar line up of Mainhattan.

Sally was only back for some days (also during the week) at Mainhattan some month ago. It doesn't look that she comes back to Mainhattan and except you I know nobody who miss her at east harbour. My only session with her was about two years ago. One of my worst sessions ever there, chemestry zero, Sally thinks she's the best, fantastic and a superstar but for me total fake with crap service.I think I am over Sally but I would be amused if she was around so I can re-connect. Not a big one. Her services I can get elsewhere I have now found. Thank you very much for the information.

Sirioja
11-11-16, 03:49
Christmas party is written 26 November.

RabbitFarm
11-12-16, 18:54
Hey gang,

Does anyone know if the following characters are around, and if they aren't, when they will return?

Eli.

Nicoleta.

Adela.

Thanks in advance.

Craiova
11-12-16, 19:53
Does anyone know if the following characters are around, and if they aren't, when they will return?

Eli.

Nicoleta.

Adela.
I don't know any Adela there, if you mean Adel I haven't seen her since some weeks. Nicoletta hasn't worked the last weeks at east harbour. Elli I think I've seen her recently. Best thing is you call Mainhattan reception and ask, ofc they also don't know when girls come back but they can tell you for instance if Elli has worked today or yesterday. They usually give reliable information.

Craiova
11-21-16, 01:00
After longer break Denise is now back at Mainhattan.

And Eli was there this weekend.

RabbitFarm
11-21-16, 18:37
After longer break Denise is now back at Mainhattan.

And Eli was there this weekend.Nicoleta is back as well.

Craiova
11-22-16, 21:14
Melanie, Bulgaria, around 24 yo, sit at Mainhattan usually on bar stool on entrance, long black hair, quite good english and german, works always at dayshift and finish at early evening. Beautiful face and a nice body in german dress size 36. Melanie gives always a nice smile and she simply makes good mood. Her room performamce is on top level with nice DFK and very good oral skills and gymnastics with her very good.

PussyLiccker
11-26-16, 06:00
Guys I would like to share some information here. Jessica (aka. Catalea at Sharks) did not retire; she switched from Mainhattan to Sharks. I do not now her current position but I am sure she has retired for 1 year ago.Jessica is at GT Vien back at her trade and still looks great as ever. Interestingly, I've met quite a few ex-Hessen Romanians in Austria.

YamaYama0519
11-27-16, 05:26
Arrived at noon.

1) Cindy 1400-1432,50 E; 22 yo, long dark blonde, A-cup, waistless,165 cm, GND, prettiest at 2 pm. It was the first time to go to a room with her in the past six months. Six months ago we had an only fifteen-minute session because she was so tired to leave the club. In a room as her first business she proposed one-hour, CIM or anal, explaining 30 min course is just BJ and sex, even no kiss, but I didn't accept any of them. BBBJ, cow-girl contrary to her offer of successive BBBJ, missionary contrary to her offer of BBBJ, another cow-girl contrary to her offer of successive BBBJ during which we talked and burst into laugh, didn't know why, another BBBJ in vain. May not repeat.

2) Helena 1805-1900 100 E; 20 yo, 160 cm, long brunette, be-cup, no waist, first day at Mainhattan directly from Romania, prettiest at 6 pm. In a room we enjoyed without time restriction, DFK, caressing, 20 min DATY with her big O, 5 min missionary, 30 min mark, the second 10 min DATY with her second big O, my 15 min massage on her. Repeat.

3) Ariana 1955-2055 100 E; 19 yo, very long platinum blonde, features of Kazakhstan, Moldovan, 2 weeks at Mainhattan 8 months after Sharks, where competition among girls is very severe, especially among Asian killers. In a room DFK, caressing, BBBJ, 69, missionary, 10 sets of quick DATY and quick missionary combination, 10 min DATY with her big O, BBBJ with which she intended to make me cum in her mouth, which was unsuccessful, my massage on her and her massage on me. Must repeat.

4) Mara 2250-2343 100 E; long black hair, A-cup, slim, 22 yo, pretty, eight months at Mainhattan, 50 E for fingering according to her price list. In a room DFK, caressing, 30 min DATY leading her to her silent O with remarkable wriggle, my toilet, BBBJ, cow-girl, doggie, missionary, reverse cow-girl, 15 min HJ & BBBJ for CIM to be failed, her toilet and call it a day. Repeat.

Left at midnight.

ExpatLover
11-27-16, 16:16
Arrived at noon.

1) Cindy 1400-1432,50 E; 22 yo, long dark blonde, A-cup, waistless,165 cm, GND, prettiest at 2 pm. It was the first time to go to a room with her in the past six months. Six months ago we had an only fifteen-minute session because she was so tired to leave the club. In a room as her first business she proposed one-hour, CIM or anal, explaining 30 min course is just BJ and sex, even no kiss, but I didn't accept any of them. BBBJ, cow-girl contrary to her offer of successive BBBJ, missionary contrary to her offer of BBBJ, another cow-girl contrary to her offer of successive BBBJ during which we talked and burst into laugh, didn't know why, another BBBJ in vain. May not repeat.

2) Helena 1805-1900 100 E; 20 yo, 160 cm, long brunette, be-cup, no waist, first day at Mainhattan directly from Romania, prettiest at 6 pm. In a room we enjoyed without time restriction, DFK, caressing, 20 min DATY with her big O, 5 min missionary, 30 min mark, the second 10 min DATY with her second big O, my 15 min massage on her. Repeat..If O in your report means orgasm I am really astonished that you are able to make so many girls come and so many times, or some of them are cheating you or you are for sure the lover of the century.

YamaYama0519
11-28-16, 23:32
If O in your report means orgasm ....I go to room with girls just for her pleasure not for mine, LOL.

Sirioja
11-28-16, 23:43
Arrived at noon.

3) Ariana 1955-2055 100 E; 19 yo, very long platinum blonde, features of Kazakhstan, Moldovan, 2 weeks at Mainhattan 8 months after Sharks, where competition among girls is very severe, especially among Asian killers. In a room DFK, caressing, BBBJ, 69, missionary, 10 sets of quick DATY and quick missionary combination, 10 min DATY with her big O, BBBJ with which she intended to make me cum in her mouth, which was unsuccessful, my massage on her and her massage on me. Must repeat.

Left at midnight.What is about Kazakhstan in far deep Russia? Moldavian part of Romania seems to become so huge.

FiddyCent
11-29-16, 03:39
I go to room with girls just for her pleasure not for mine, LOL.YamaYama0519 has to be a master of the O!

You must teach us your technique, as it takes my girls forever to reach orgasm. I do know when they do because they cannot fake the contractions. LOL!

FiddyCent.

SnakePlissken
11-29-16, 19:17
Arrived at around 9 pm on Saturday and was immediately greeted by a tall plant named Denise from Moldova? She was very insisting and started to immediately put her tongue in my mouth to which my little friend responded on the spot, so the room we went. She literally jumped on me and ensued a deep passionate French kiss or should I say mutual mouth and tongue licking from both of us. Now let me tell you this is what I was used to back in the days at Oase, great pros who know how to treat a customer, needless to stay that I was so excited that I literally went down on her, eating her pierced pussy with passion and fury to the sound of her moaning and continued by giving her a rimming which made her go nuts as she grabbed my head with authority and screamed: More. Put it all inside. Tongue fuck my ass, which I obliged with pleasure.

A memorable 69 with ball licking and slow and fast thrust followed so intensely that I had to ask her to stop since I didn't want to come in her mouth. I ended the whole episode by penetrating her in 3 different position ending in missionary as I came in her pussy full force.

Damage=100 euros.

As the night continued, the Deejay started playing some manele / romi songs and the girls went totally nuts shaking their booties and giving me a total hard on. I notice a petite hard toned tanned beauty shaking her ass to the tune of Azi's song HOP and couldn't help but approach her and to the room we went. Her name was Aliyah and she told me she had been here for a little under a month as she is trying to make enough money to help her family, we agreed on a 1 hour session which include 69, rimming me on her, 3 different positions and 100 euro damage. She absolutely refused to DFK but her eyes were so sexy and her bubble butt so enticing that I couldn't resist.

Overall a great night at Mainhattan despite a 30 minute power failure which totally blacked out the club. I am really starting to like Maunhattan as you can get good service and decent food.

PussyLiccker
12-05-16, 02:52
I like Arianna. Good addition to the club. Unfortunately, my top optik there is Jasmin that the service is probably a crapshoot that offers 100 for 30 min of GFE. Denise lost weight, slim, tall. Pretty friendly girl. Droopy tits. Haven't seen Adele. There was a blond I was highly interested in as well, but night was busy and I had plans to head out somewhere else. A wasted entry that visit, especially considering that they didn't offer early bird discount due to the Christmas party. I should have planned ahead to avoid the party.

Lots of Asian clientel I notice at this club in terms of fraction.

MikeMark
12-10-16, 21:32
Day One:

Me and a new found acquaintance walk into Mainhattan. This is my first FKK experience and first visit to Germany in 15 years. It is obvious my new found friend is no stranger to the fun and games this place has to offer. The receptionist gives us the run down in English. Hands us a robe, towel, slippers, a yellow wristband and a numbered key that opens both a small locker in the foyer for your $$$ and cellphone and the locker in the men's locker room for your clothes. I shove my money and phone in the locker. Go to the locker room and strip down to a towel and head for the main event.

You walk into the main room with a bar in front of you and it is instant overload. Techno music playing. Lights. And 25+/- beautiful naked young women approaching you from every angle. When they realize you are American. You're simply raw meat thrown into a shark tank. The assault is non stop. Though hard literally. I brush them off to get the lay of the land and explore the place a bit. There is a main room with a bar, a porno theater off to one side that doubles as a smoking room, sauna room, couches etc. I buy a ticket for 20 Euros that entitles me to buy hard liquor drinks. I order up a Jack Daniels from the Romanian House Mom / Bartender who speaks perfect English and takes a liking to me. I'm being constantly approached by girls offering their services. As previously discussed the price is 50 euros for 1/2 hour of basic BBBJ and covered fuck. More time and extras cost you more. You realize quickly that you could get in and out of here fucking 3 different girls and entrance fee for about 200 Euros (about $225 dollars). Less than it costs to fuck one girl in NYC for an hour.

I bide my time. Watching, chatting, flirting. In the meantime, my new Korean friend hasn't wasted any time and takes a 19 YO Romanian hottie back for round one. After about an hour, I'm approached by two tall Russian Girls from St. Petersburgh both 22 YO, one blonde and one light brunette with spectacular model bodies. Katya and Natasha. Both speak great English as we go through the usual Q-A session. It gets down to go back time and I ask them what they are up for? Katya tells me. If you pay we will do anything that you want. Of course the response is "anything". She reiterates "you pay we do whatever you like".

It is now 1030 PM and I go into full " Charlie Sheen" mode to see if she is full of shit or not. I propose the following to the girls. I will take them back for an hour each but Katya first and then Natasha will come after a half hour and they will do a Lesbian show with p**ing. Then I will finish the last half hour with Natasha with anal. I ask them if they would do this. Katya smiles, laughs and says "no problem" we thought you wanted something "harder". I ask the price and they tell me it is 100 euros each for the hour and 100 euros each for the extra services. So 200 euros per girl for a 400 euro total.

I head back with Katya. And we go to a dark private room with a large leather futon in the middle, red lighting. Katya has brought several sheets and towels for the adventure which she spreads out on the queen size futon. She goes to work undressing me and goes to work on Junior with a great BBBJ. On with a condom and I fuck her in 3 positions till I drop nut one in her in doggie. Not long after there is a knock on the door in comes Natasha ready to go. She asks how you want us to p* I tell her I want her to 69 with Katya and p** on each others faces while they 69. Katya laughs and says "no problem". The two girls go to town on each other like its their last meal on earth. Katya (on top) motions me to Natasha's face where she unloads a stream of p** into her mouth.

A few minutes later Natasha now on top. Unloads a stream of p** into Katya's mouth which she then spits out on Natasha's pussy. Licking and fingering her to a good orgasm. This is insane and the futon is soaked along with their faces and hair. Katya bids us adieu and heads for the showers. Natasha sucks my cock still soaked with Katya's p* I'm rock hard again. She throws a wrapper on Junior and shoves a couple of fingers covered in KY Jelly up her ass. She then grabs my cock and shoves it in her ass and tells me to fuck her ass hard. She is taking it like a champ and she then wants to ride my cock in her ass Cowgirl. She shoves my cock up her ass and rides me till I'm about to cum. She jumps off, pulls the cover off and jerks my cock off while spitting on my dick. Fucking nuts.

We get up and she wraps the least soaked towel around her and picks up the sheets and towels and it is just dripping all over the floors making a mess. She laughs on the way out as she throws the sheet into a hamper. We exit the private room area. I go to the small locker and by now Katya and Natasha are standing there like the two greedy working girls that they are. I pay them 200 Euros each. They smile, kiss me and head off to the next adventure. I head to the shower room.

I shower up and return to the bar where my Korean mate is waiting. He has already been in for his personal round two and tell him about my Russian adventure. He laughs and tells me the few Russian girls here will do everything and anything. It is now 1:30 AM. My Korean friend heads for Round #3 with a gorgeous little Romanian Girl. I'm sucking down my 3rd 8. 00 Euro Jack Daniels and surveying the scene. There is still about 20 girls in the room but the customers have dwindled to about 10 including myself. I catch the eye of a gorgeous young tall Brunette with massive natural 38 DDs with Tattoo work under her huge tits. She catches me looking at her and makes a beeline over to me. Her English is virtually non existent but she is gorgeous and the tits are huge and spectacular. I do determine that her name is Maya and she is from Poland. I down the Jack Daniels and there is little sense wasting time trying to talk to her. I basically make the fucky-fucky sign with my fingers. She smiles, grabs my hand and drags me to a room. I go for the 50 Euro half hour special. She sucks my cock till hard, applies the dome. We fuck in 2 positions (mish and doggie). I climb off. She removes the dome. Sucks my cock and then jerks me off all over her spectacular tits with pierced nipples. A couple of kisses on the cheeks and we are out the door. I settle up with her at the little locker and head for the showers its late.

I dress and my friend is nowhere to be found and its close to 3:00 AM. I exit, grab a cab. 20 minutes later I'm at my hotel.

Day One is in the History Books and Junior is out of Gas and going to bed.

Escape Artist
12-22-16, 20:49
First post on this site and wanted to add my review of Mainhattan. I've been to about 4 different FKK but this is my first post. I've visited Sharks and Oase before and probably don't have much more to add to those threads since they are the popular clubs so I'll give the Mainhattan thread some attention.

My visit was about 3 weeks ago and I sessioned with 2 girls.

First, the club is very different than Sharks and Oase. It has a clean and upscale vibe to it. Limiting the smoking to one room makes the club feel more sterile. I see the benefit, but I think it takes away from the sex ambiance. The food is great but having to walk down a long hallway through the locker room seems a bit odd. The relax area is nice, as girls cannot bother you there. It is funny that it is separated by a glass wall, made me feel like a zoo animal as the women were looking in the area from the lounge as they were looking for potential customers. It was too cold to use the garden, but I can see it being very nice in the summer. The rooms were pretty small, but they had cool electronic timers and seemed very clean. The theater was huge and clean, I can see me using that one day.

As for my 2 sessions. They were Samantha and Ariana.

Ariana is the same Ariana that was kicked out of Sharks. 167 cm, blond, 55 kg. Saggy small boobs, pretty face. I wasn't so sure about sessioning with her as she seemed a bit arrogant and distant but I wanted to see what she was like since I remember reading some decent reviews about her on the Sharks thread. The session was quick and a little mechanical, however she did provide a top notch blowjob, and allowed kissing. I was in and out in 20 minutes as she did not want to stay in the room after I finished. I think she would one of the girls that could get better each session, but am not sure yet.

Samantha, skinny and 168 cm, with long brunette hair. Says she is Russian but I doubt it. I spoke some Russian words to her and she did not understand. She had a distinct Romanian accent. She was a little cold at first but warmed up nicely as I generally start pretty slow with girls. As the session went on, she became more intimate and made me feel that she was actually enjoying it. Kissing and provided. I ended up taking her for 1.5 hours with a smoke break in between.

Hope to post more in the future as my next trip is in February.

Mac75
12-27-16, 23:29
I visited FKK Mainhattan on Tuesday 20 December. This was my first time in this club, however I've been in FKK Artemis in Berlin many times so I'm not new to FKK Clubs. Mainhattan was east to get to, took the Tram 11 from Haupt Bhf to Daimler Strasse stop then walked about 5 minutes to the club. I arrived about noon so was able to avail of the early bird special, so entry was E45 instead of E60, I then had to pay an extra E5 for the robe which I thought was a bit unusual as included as standard in Artemis. I stayed until about midnight and used the various facilities such as restaurant (which I thought served nice food), sauna and whirlpool. The outside area and pool was closed this time of the year. I enjoyed all of it, but definitely quite a smaller club compared to Artemis. As it was the week before Christmas the club was quiet with about max 30 girls. I sampled 2 girls whilst I was there:

Denisa, Romania, 24 year old, brunette, 165 cm, voluptuous with natural big breasts. I got chatting to her at the bar area, I thought she was really my type so asked her to go to room. Started out with nice licking & sucking of her gorgeous breasts, then onto BBJ and CFS in various positions, finished in doggy. It was a good session, but I probably wouldn't repeat as she only allowed very light kissing and would not do DATY either. Still a nice friendly girl though. E50 for half hour.

Misha, Romania, 24 year old, blonde, 160 cm, quite slim but with large probably fake breasts. Later in the evening I saw her sitting at the end of the bar area and thought she was very pretty. She was quiet and didn't make many approaches to guys which I like also. I approached her, got chatting, liked her attitude so we proceeded to the room. The session was really good, nice deep throat BBJ and CFS in various positions. She also DFK me but I would say she would not do that with every guy, so don't expect it. I would definitely repeat with this sweet girl. E50 for half hour.

Overall I enjoyed my time at FKK Mainhattan, I would return again for sure. Only negative for me is that if it is summer time I like a decent outdoor area, and the area at this club looked small with a very small pool. I reckon if I was back in Frankfurt again in summer I would visit Sharks or Oase as I understand their outdoor areas & pool are a lot larger.

Craiova
12-28-16, 12:02
I arrived about noon so was able to avail of the early bird special, so entry was E45 instead of E60, I then had to pay an extra E5 for the robe which I thought was a bit unusual as included as standard in Artemis.

Misha, Romania, 24 year old, blonde, 160 cm, quite slim but with large probably fake breasts. . . .and thought she was very pretty. . . .The session was really good, nice deep throat BBJ and CFS in various positions. She also DFK me but I would say she would not do that with every guy, so don't expect it. I would definitely repeat with this sweet girl. E50 for half hour.

Overall I enjoyed my time at FKK Mainhattan, I would return again for sure. Only negative for me is that if it is summer time I like a decent outdoor area, and the area at this club looked small with a very small pool. I reckon if I was back in Frankfurt again in summer I would visit Sharks or Oase as I understand their outdoor areas & pool are a lot larger.Yep at Mainhattan, World and Atlanta the clubs charge you 5 euro extra for a robe but the total deal is still much better than at Artemis with 80 euro entry. At Mainhattan with robe at HH for 50 euro or 65 euro standard entry.

Misha is a top class girl, quite good looking despite her new silicone (also quite good made) tits, very smart and funny with very good english. Her room performance is top act, especially her oral skills are marvellous.

Mainhattan is smaller than Sharks or Oase and has also less girls. Also the outside area is smaller but very nice. But the ratio girls to guys is at Mainhattan usually much better than at Sharks. Mainhattan is more cosy and relaxing. The outside area at Oase and Sharks are much larger but the Sharks pool isn't much bigger than at Mainhattan. Larger outside pools are at Oase and World. And my favorite outside area is at World.

Sirioja
12-28-16, 19:20
Yep at Mainhattan, World and Atlanta the clubs charge you 5 euro extra for a robe but the total deal is still much better than at Artemis with 80 euro entry. At Mainhattan with robe at HH for 50 euro or 65 euro standard entry.

Misha is a top class girl, quite good looking despite her new silicone (also quite good made) tits, very smart and funny with very good english. Her room performance is top act, especially her oral skills are marvellous.

Mainhattan is smaller than Sharks or Oase and has also less girls. Also the outside area is smaller but very nice. But the ratio girls to guys is at Mainhattan usually much better than at Sharks. Mainhattan is more cosy and relaxing. The outside area at Oase and Sharks are much larger but the Sharks pool isn't much bigger than at Mainhattan. Larger outside pools are at Oase and World. And my favorite outside area is at World.Good promotion. We feel how you like Mainhattan, I also like the place and club services, even foods are not better than at Sharks for me, and Oase was higher for breakfast, on my 12 November visit. Mainhattan have quiet atmosphere, not a fuck factory, Turkish don't behave at Mainhattan like they do at Sharks or World. It worth for happy hour 45 € every day. I just need a new Sara or my GFE blondie from Denmark, there. A pretty face, slim natural body with GFE behavior, please Mister Santa Claus. No more Suzi. Cz?

Girls are more important than clubs for me, that's why I follow some, even when they become expensive, but when they really worth, I prefer to buy high quality.

Ibn Buttita
12-29-16, 00:07
Winter memories of summer fun. Back in July I made about a week's FKK trip to Germany, generally Hesse, and followed it up with a couple of days in August near Stuttgart and back to Frankfurt. The fall has been busy so I'm just getting to the reports now. Continued from Oase.

Departure day always poses some challenges when it comes to planning an FKK visit. I was staying in a hotel near the main train station, and had a late afternoon flight, giving me a late morning and noontime free, just enough for say a couple of sessions. I had a hard time choosing between Palace and Mainhattan. Palace was closer, but I had not been to Mainhattan in a few years and wanted to see how it was doing, so ultimately headed there via the tram.

As you might expect, shortly after 11 AM the offerings were sparse. One tall Romanian brunette approached me and I took the easy route with her, for a session that was kind of uncoordinated and dull. Despite trying Laluka couldn't get me to cum in her mouth, probably more a problem of my fatigue than her skill.

The cum in mouth finish was a real goal, knowing that I might only have a year left to do this in the German FKK world. So that was the finish I sought for my next session. I saw a cute gazelle standing on the patio trying to get some Chinese and other foreign tourists to take her to a room, so being in a time crunch I butted in and told her that if nobody wanted to go with her I was ready and willing. Cindy joined me at the bar a minute later and we found a room. I told her right away my time was short and I just wanted to fuck her a bit and then cum in her mouth. This Moldovan cutie liked this deal and after riding me a bit got down to business with the blowjob. Cindy succeeded in getting me to short a load into her mouth, something that the look of her very cute, teenie face looking back at me with lips wrapped around my dick. After this I had a quick bit of lunch and got back to the station and the train to the airport. It was a pretty abrupt ending to my trip, comparted to the long days spent elsewhere, but be in to said that I didn't finish off the first part of this FKK tour without a bang. On my return trip across the Atlantic I would squeeze in a bit more.

Continued at Safari.

DingoBrax
01-07-17, 00:16
Visited Mainhattan late on a Thursday, arrived at midnight, left at 3 am. About 20-25 girls there, and 10-15 guys.

Compared to Sharks, the girls are extremely pushy, and one of them actually told me to fuck off when I declined the offer to go to a room with her.

Struggled to find anyone who suited my taste in women, which is beautiful and slim, not too large breasts.

Thankfully I saw Samantha (Russian, 29, be-cups).

She is beautiful, with amazing eyes. She's slim, and to me her body was perfection. Loved exploring every inch of it. Did a 1 HR room with lots of cuddling, touching and DFK, before we moved on to a long, very deep BBBJ+CIM. This girl is amazing, and is a must repeat.

Total: 150 E.

Yapoo1
01-08-17, 06:39
I go to room with girls just for her pleasure not for mine, LOL.Unfortunately, many girls pretend they got an orgasm during the session.

You may not be able to see the difference between the real climax and fake one.

Hessen Bub
01-08-17, 10:30
Unfortunately, many girls pretend they got an orgasm during the session.

You may not be able to see the difference between the real climax and fake one.Really? You mean that girls might only act in the room and don't have fun or don't have an orgasm? That can't be, ask YamaYama.

HB.

Vito Corleone
01-08-17, 12:33

You may not be able to see the difference between the real climax and fake one.Really? I thought they enjoyed my sessions! Didn't know there's actually a difference between a real & fake O!

Yapoo1
01-08-17, 14:02
Really? You mean that girls might only act in the room and don't have fun or don't have an orgasm? That can't be, ask YamaYama.

HB.I made some girls have O in the room but not (almost) all girls as he insisted.

I feel it's too exaggerated. Some girls said they pretended to have one if the customer is sticky.

Tommyseville
01-09-17, 02:13

You may not be able to see the difference between the real climax and fake one.All my girls have wild screaming orgasms just during our couch time together. Going to the room is almost an anticlimax--they can barely make it up the stairs their legs are so wobbly. Totally real too--I'm sure them cumming during our pre-session chat is totally not faked.

EruditeGent
01-09-17, 02:21
For an FKK in the city of Frankfurt, which of these two would be a better choice for ladies without silicone?

Thanks.

Sirioja
01-09-17, 04:41
For an FKK in the city of Frankfurt, which of these two would be a better choice for ladies without silicone?

Thanks.Mainhattan is in Frankfurt, World is 60 kms north. In both, you can find natural tits.

ExpatLover
01-09-17, 05:43

Thanks.World is not in Frankfurt, 60 kilometers in the North.

ExpatLover
01-09-17, 05:49
All my girls have wild screaming orgasms just during our couch time together. Going to the room is almost an anticlimax--they can barely make it up the stairs their legs are so wobbly. Totally real too--I'm sure them cumming during our pre-session chat is totally not faked.Congratulations you are probably the Lover of the century, but let's be realistic, 90% of the girls are cheating and even you grant them a long and passionate cuni. Not all the girls will be able to come. (too much stress in the club etc.), this is just what some of the girls I sessioned many times are telling me. May be I am not skilled at all.

Member #4585
01-09-17, 09:30

Thanks.Both will be fine.

You may wish to define what you mean by a club in Frankfurt city as World is not in Frankfurt city.

Vito Corleone
01-09-17, 10:08

Thanks.Forget about Manhattan & World. Palace is your best choice.

Vito Corleone
01-09-17, 10:13
All my girls have wild screaming orgasms just during our couch time together. Going to the room is almost an anticlimax--they can barely make it up the stairs their legs are so wobbly. Totally real too--I'm sure them cumming during our pre-session chat is totally not faked.Depends on the girl. Most seem to just O while they blow me.

Sirioja
01-09-17, 11:05

You may not be able to see the difference between the real climax and fake one.With some, clit grows, hardens and become so sensitive, You can t touch them for a few minutes. Some say Thank You and kiss You more passionate, some say cumming exhaust them and after they can t work.

Anyway, kissing, caressing and dating a girl is my game to get the best from her.

David0901
01-09-17, 20:00
Hi,

Has anyone see Arianna who is 19 years old, blond slim girl in Manhattan lately? She is my all time favorite and I would love to see her again on my trip this time.

Hessen Bub
01-09-17, 21:02
Some say Thank You and kiss You more passionate, some say cumming exhaust them and after they can t work.

Yes. That's a sure sign she really came. Forget to mention that one.

HB.

DingoBrax
01-09-17, 21:58
After a day trip to Oase on Saturday, I headed back to Mainhattan around 10 pm for another session with Samantha.

Did a 3,5 hour session with her, which was very good like my last one, and then headed back to my hotel.

There were 30+ girls and about 20 guys at the club at 10 pm, and slightly less when I left around 2 pm.

Seen: Ranya, Arianna, blond with saggy tits there on Saturday.

Member #4585
01-10-17, 07:32
Hi,

Has anyone see Arianna who is 19 years old, blond slim girl in Manhattan lately? She is my all time favorite and I would love to see her again on my trip this time.Ariana is currently working at Mainhattan. She worked through New Years and Christmas.

Vito Corleone
01-10-17, 08:51
Ariana is currently working at Mainhattan. She worked through New Years and Christmas.That's great news! Thanks for the info!

Sirioja
01-10-17, 09:23
Yes. That's a sure sign she really came. Forget to mention that one.

HB.I wish You can make difference between porn noises and bitter juice, clit growing, sometimes becoming hard, girl asking you not to touch longer her becoming so sensitive clit. Also "floc floc" noise when fucking. At least, the girl become very wet. Some even ask You to repeat kind of caresses, some are polite and thank after, some say at the end of the room: Now I m not able to work. Not with all girls of course. Some are model beauties, some are passionate tornados. Just try to manage to get what is my best expectation from how is the girl. Sometimes it doesn't work, but I repeat many times with some.

DingoBrax
01-10-17, 14:12
Hi,

Has anyone see Arianna who is 19 years old, blond slim girl in Manhattan lately? She is my all time favorite and I would love to see her again on my trip this time.I spoke with Arianna on Saturday, she will be working till Feb. 12th. And then take a holiday until. March 13th or 15th. Afterwards she'll be back to work as normal at Mainhattan.

Escape Artist
01-11-17, 05:41
Hi,

Has anyone see Arianna who is 19 years old, blond slim girl in Manhattan lately? She is my all time favorite and I would love to see her again on my trip this time.I see that this board has taken an interest to Arianna recently. I have had sessions with her at Mainhattan after reading about her time at Sharks. I do not understand why some mongers seek her. I admit that she gives a tremendous blowjob but everything else about her is sub-par. She is lazy with sex and tries to rush people from the room by getting them to cum quick. I've had 3 sessions with her. One was a standard 1 hour session that made me want to go back to her. The second session was a 15 minute blowjob until I finished, 100 E for CIM. The last session was 90 minutes in which I learned that she did not have much more to offer. Her personality was interesting at first but she revealed that she was arrogant and tried to own her clients, a reputation that seemed to follow her from Sharks. She spent 30 minutes of our session talking about how she is better than the other girls and telling me her typical sob story about her life in Romania. Already, the other Mainhattan girls do not like her as she speaks poorly about them to other clients. I give her a couple more months at Mainhattan before she is asked to leave from that club also.

Hessen Bub
01-11-17, 09:09
I wish You can make difference between porn noises I wish you could distinguish between sarcastic and other posts.

HB.

YamaYama0519
01-11-17, 09:14
I wish ...HB.Why don't we discuss this matter in Lounge and Chat? YamaYama.

Sirioja
01-11-17, 17:07
I see that this board has taken an interest to Arianna recently. I have had sessions with her at Mainhattan after reading about her time at Sharks. I do not understand why some mongers seek her. I admit that she gives a tremendous blowjob but everything else about her is sub-par. She is lazy with sex and tries to rush people from the room by getting them to cum quick. I've had 3 sessions with her. One was a standard 1 hour session that made me want to go back to her. The second session was a 15 minute blowjob until I finished, 100 E for CIM. The last session was 90 minutes in which I learned that she did not have much more to offer. Her personality was interesting at first but she revealed that she was arrogant and tried to own her clients, a reputation that seemed to follow her from Sharks. She spent 30 minutes of our session talking about how she is better than the other girls and telling me her typical sob story about her life in Romania. Already, the other Mainhattan girls do not like her as she speaks poorly about them to other clients. I give her a couple more months at Mainhattan before she is asked to leave from that club also.Even I won t go to Mainhattan for her, even I don't think I will repeat with her, because she was too talkative about me and I don't use to look behind my way, but I had about 10 good 1 hour rooms, often twice in week end, with ArianaR at Sharks for a bit more than 1 month. She had good sexual level, she was a real pleasure and I can only thank her for this time. From her life, I think she needs to feel we love her. At least, not the faintest upselling from her.

YamaYama0519
01-11-17, 19:33
Just YMMV

...3) Ariana 1955-2055 100 E; 19 yo, very long platinum blonde, features of Kazakhstan, Moldovan, 2 weeks at Mainhattan 8 months after Sharks, where competition among girls is very severe, especially among Asian killers. In a room DFK, caressing, BBBJ, 69, missionary, 10 sets of quick DATY and quick missionary combination, 10 min DATY with her big O, BBBJ with which she intended to make me cum in her mouth, which was unsuccessful, my massage on her and her massage on me. Must repeatt....

AsianFKK
01-11-17, 21:36
Hi all!

I am doing my once in a year conference visit to Frankfurt next week. Does anyone know if Selena (half German half Thai) is still working at Mainhattan?

And does anyone know of any active girls with a tongue piercing?

Many thanks!

Sirioja
01-11-17, 22:05
Just YMMV.A bit crazy behavior sometimes, not clever at all for her business, believing bullshits, not able to understand what are really guys, but very easy going when she feels you like her. Only Moldavian Romanian, but they may be the best GFE, like superstar Kate, now at Globe, and many others saying coming from Constanza.

GlobalPunter
01-15-17, 23:25
Hi folks,

I visiting Frankfurt but will start my trip on a Thursdays. I'm thinking of visiting Mainhattan, any clues as to whether Thursday is a good day to visit will be great bearing in mind that there are also other options like Oases, Sharks and world so I can switch days if required.

ExpatLover
01-16-17, 09:16
Hi folks,

I visiting Frankfurt but will start my trip on a Thursdays. I'm thinking of visiting Mainhattan, any clues as to whether Thursday is a good day to visit will be great bearing in mind that there are also other options like Oases, Sharks and world so I can switch days if required.Always my same answer I think that no monger can tell you in advance what will be the LU in any FKK in advance, most probably but it is never sure. Sometimes news girls are joining or some of the regulars are not here sick, period. If you visit one of those club you can not be disappointed if you stay long enough to make the right choices.

Craiova
01-23-17, 02:05
Does anyone know if Selena (half German half Thai) is still working at Mainhattan?!No half thai Selena hasn't worked at Mainhattan in the last half year. Also I haven't seen her at any other Hessen club in the last year.

RubMeister100
01-25-17, 02:58
So went to check out Mainhattan club for the first time. Was this past Saturday between 2200-0200.

First FKK for me was Sudfass in the 1980's. Oase and Palace every few years since. This time I wanted to try Mainhattan and Sharks. (See my reports in the respective threads) I liked Sharks the best. Oase used to be my fave but is now lowest ranked for me. Mainhattan is 3rd out of 4 for me based on this weekend.

The spa / sauna area is quite nice with lots of places to relax in quiet. But the bar / lounge is only ok.

There were about 20 average but good looking (6-7's) naked girls, a few (10) not very attractive ones, but most importantly I don't recall seeing even one really hot one that would rate at least an 8/10. I go for p4 p so that I can be with REALLY super hot women. Not just one that is good enough.

I am racking my brain and know I did zimmer one girl from Mainhattan (that was just "good enough! LOL) because I remember that I was going to go back to my hotel to sleep and I didn't want to go to bed with a loaded gun so I gave myself 3 songs to pick the best one of the lot. But for the life of me, I can't remember who she was or anything about her. Nothing exceptionally good, nor bad in terms of my experience or I would have remembered. LOL!

EDIT: NOW I remember! There was this one really dark skinned Gypsy-looking girl with a big nose and big pointy torpedo tits and a firm bubble butt that I zimmered! She was kind of odd looking but had a weird sexiness to her. She said she was half Russian and half something else -not Moldavian or Albanian-. Anyways, she was interesting and had great big, firm torpedo tits that I liked playing with as she rode me. No upsell, just a nice late night 50 euro quickie from an accomodating girl that didn't speak much english.

I do remember that the food here was pathetic. Bar service was ok. Robes were threadbare.

Overall, I would not bother to come back here.

Member #4585
01-25-17, 05:40
i do remember that the food here was pathetic. Bar service was ok. Robes were threadbare.

Overall, I would not bother to come back here.I have always found the food at Mainhattan had a good variety, not always the healthiest but crowd pleasing for guys.

Robes cost 5 euro extra to your entrance fee.

Line up is not as big as some of the bigger out of Frankfurt clubs but it is enough for the size of club.

I agree the aspect that does not draw ne back to Mainhattan is the incredibly slow service for drinks. One could be dying of thirst at how inept the barstaff are. I am glad one can help themselves to drinks in the kitchen servrty rather than rely on the inattentive bar staff.

ExpatLover
01-25-17, 05:53
I have always found the food at Mainhattan had a good variety, not always the healthiest but crowd pleasing for guys.

Line up is not as big as some of the bigger out of Frankfurt clubs but it is enough for the size of club.

I agree the aspect that does not draw ne back to Mainhattan is the incredibly slow service for drinks. One could be dying of thirst at how inept the barstaff are. I am glad one can help themselves to drinks in the kitchen servrty rather than rely on the inattentive bar staff.Was there yesterday, great service at the bar from a girl with short black hair, the girl at the reception is also quite kindly, nothing to complain.

TheRugdr
01-25-17, 09:47
Are Nicole and Nicoletta (the pretty blonde and brunette girls who like to do threesomes together) still around Mainhattan?

RubMeister100
01-27-17, 06:48
I have always found the food at Mainhattan had a good variety, not always the healthiest but crowd pleasing for guys.

I agree the aspect that does not draw ne back to Mainhattan is the incredibly slow service for drinks. One could be dying of thirst at how inept the barstaff are. I am glad one can help themselves to drinks in the kitchen servrty rather than rely on the inattentive bar staff.The food consisted of some sort of rice dish, some meat pablum and wilted steamed frozen vegetables. The beef broth soup was good though!

I paid the extra 5 euro for the robe but it was still old and threadbare.

I think that this club has potential and Management is trying to improve one area at a time. The sauna / spa relax area was very nice and high quality. They had a dedicated DJ to try to play music accordig to the mood so those are all good signs. I would try this place again.

RaynKnight11
01-27-17, 15:20
Hi all,

I'm in Frankfurt from the 20th Feb and am planning Sharks on the Tuesday and Mainhattan in the Wednesday.

I think that Mainhattan has Lingerie day on Wednesday so am just wondering if this is worth it? As in are there a lot of girls and does it work for you? I get everyone's different but just would like some opinions to base a decision on.

Also, does anyone know if any of the other FKK 's have theme days?

Sirioja
01-27-17, 18:18
Hi all,

I'm in Frankfurt from the 20th Feb and am planning Sharks on the Tuesday and Mainhattan in the Wednesday.

I think that Mainhattan has Lingerie day on Wednesday so am just wondering if this is worth it? As in are there a lot of girls and does it work for you? I get everyone's different but just would like some opinions to base a decision on.

Also, does anyone know if any of the other FKK 's have theme days?You should have better casting at Sharks on Wednesday than Tuesday, because discount entry day for 50.

At Mainhattan, entry is 45 before 1 pm.

Member #4585
01-27-17, 22:14
Was there yesterday, great service at the bar from a girl with short black hair, the girl at the reception is also quite kindly, nothing to complain.Excellent, so just one visit makes all the difference with bar service rather than a series of visits experiencing the same slow and inattentive bar service?

Craiova
01-27-17, 22:27
I agree the aspect that does not draw ne back to Mainhattan is the incredibly slow service for drinks. One could be dying of thirst at how inept the barstaff are. I am glad one can help themselves to drinks in the kitchen servrty rather than rely on the inattentive bar staff.Staff at Mainhattan usually very friendly but some of the actual barstaff are really incredible slow that bothers me too.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-27-17, 22:52
Hi all,

Also, does anyone know if any of the other FKK 's have theme days?You may want to switch them around, otherwise you will have dessous days at both clubs.

RaynKnight11
01-27-17, 23:01
You may want to switch them around, otherwise you will have dessous days at both clubs.Wait. Tuesday is lingerie day at Sharks? I didn't see anything about that on their site?

Odiacz
01-28-17, 00:25
The club itself is good with many attractive girls for all wishes; tall, petite, big or small boots, very young andnt so young. In general they are very friendly. What is bothering is the fact that of you pay for the agreed time yet Once the service is over they disappear. Damage entry fee 60 eur, the girl upwards as. Starting point 50 eur.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-28-17, 01:03
Wait. Tuesday is lingerie day at Sharks? I didn't see anything about that on their site?I don't see it either on their website. However, do a search for Sharks and dessous on ISG and you will see many references to it.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-28-17, 01:20
I don't see it either on their website. However, do a search for Sharks and dessous on ISG and you will see many references to it.Save you the trouble.

Dessous days:

Sharks, World: Tuesday.

Mainhattan, Palace: Wednesday.

Oase: Thursday.

HB.

The Cane
02-03-17, 23:19
Again! I haven't sessioned at Mainhattan for many years now! But, I always stop by at least once just to see if there's anybody I want to "get into". I usually just don't see anybody I like, and that was almost the case recently. I say almost because I did see one. Approached her, but did not get a good vibe. Sounded like she really didn't like her job and would give a rushed and bad performance. She sounded like somebody who would just hurry through it to "get it over with". Not my idea of a good time, so I passed on a session. I didn't see anybody else who I liked, and it was annoying too because the girls were super aggressive and would not leave me alone. I just may have to cut Mainhattan out of the rotation altogether for good! Thought about doing that this trip, but gave it one more try. Strike! You're out of there Mainhattan!

Member #4585
02-04-17, 09:01
The club itself is good with many attractive girls for all wishes; tall, petite, big or small boots, very young andnt so young. In general they are very friendly. What is bothering is the fact that of you pay for the agreed time yet Once the service is over they disappear. Damage entry fee 60 eur, the girl upwards as. Starting point 50 eur.Agreed. My only session at MH was 40 minutes when I finished but she was looking to pack up and making excuses to leave so she could get her 100 euros. No point staying the extra 20 minutes with a hostile girl so yeah we could leave.

Girls were aggressive in approaching but only the ugly ones appraoched.

Of the say 50 girls I estimate were there I think I would happily fuck half of them and actually pay for it, but due to the attitude I did just the one.

My friend did none.

Just to say again for my tastes there was quite number of doable girls at MH right now.

FiddyCent
02-04-17, 15:33
Again! I haven't sessioned at Mainhattan for many years now! But, I always stop by at least once just to see if there's anybody I want to "get into". I usually just don't see anybody I like, and that was almost the case recently. I say almost because I did see one. Approached her, but did not get a good vibe. Sounded like she really didn't like her job and would give a rushed and bad performance. She sounded like somebody who would just hurry through it to "get it over with". Not my idea of a good time, so I passed on a session. I didn't see anybody else who I liked, and it was annoying too because the girls were super aggressive and would not leave me alone. I just may have to cut Mainhattan out of the rotation altogether for good! Thought about doing that this trip, but gave it one more try. Strike! You're out of there Mainhattan!Hey TheCane.

It has been a while since I visited Mainhatten too. The girls did approach frequently, but they were never aggressive. There was a brief mention that some of the girls have moved on, and you may have experienced a completely different lineup. That was usually one of the better places for a good time. I will heed your warning and skip MH until I hear something positive. I will either use Sharks or Oase as my base of operations. If you wrung this club up, then it must have been really bad. I will continue to monitor the boards leading up to my trip.

Good luck, bro.

FiddyCent.

Zumboit
02-04-17, 16:35
"There was this one really dark skinned Gypsy-looking girl with a big nose and big pointy torpedo tits and a firm bubble butt that I simmered! She was kind of odd looking but had a weird sexiness to her. She said she was half Russian and half something else -not Moldavian or Albanian-. Anyways, she was interesting and had great big, firm torpedo tits that I liked playing with as she rode me. No upsell, just a nice late night 50 euro quickie from an accommodating girl that didn't speak much English."

I believe you're talking about Carina. No, not great looking, but friendly and honest. Not totally skinny either but nearly perfect proportions. I love watching her walk naked through the rooms. Perfect stature, and that odd face, it felt like I was watching an Egyptian goddess. Did twice in a night once. If no other choices, she's a great fallback.

RubMeister100
02-05-17, 21:59
"There was this one really dark skinned Gypsy-looking girl with a big nose and big pointy torpedo tits and a firm bubble butt that I simmered! She was kind of odd looking but had a weird sexiness to her. She said she was half Russian and half something else -not Moldavian or Albanian-. Anyways, she was interesting and had great big, firm torpedo tits that I liked playing with as she rode me. No upsell, just a nice late night 50 euro quickie from an accommodating girl that didn't speak much English."

I believe you're talking about Carina. No, not great looking, but friendly and honest. Not totally skinny either but nearly perfect proportions. I love watching her walk naked through the rooms. Perfect stature, and that odd face, it felt like I was watching an Egyptian goddess. Did twice in a night once. If no other choices, she's a great fallback.Indeed! She is unusual looking but actually beautiful in a certain way. Like some Egyptian Goddess! LOL And yes, she was friendly and gave me great service withno upsell or any other problems.

RaynKnight11
02-10-17, 14:08
Do any guys have stories of Wednesdays when it's lingerie day? I'm interested in seeing it, but I also hear less girls work so the LU is limited and things. Understand the a good LU is different to each of us, but any thoughts you've had of the experience would help me decide on going this day or not.

Craiova
02-10-17, 20:10
Do any guys have stories of Wednesdays when it's lingerie day? I'm interested in seeing it, but I also hear less girls work so the LU is limited and things. Understand the a good LU is different to each of us, but any thoughts you've had of the experience would help me decide on going this day or not.Lingerie day usually has no real effect of LU at any club, even more girls prefer lingerie day only few girls (who has nothing to wear LOL) avoid this day. More important than lingerie day is season of the year, Messe times and which day and time of the week. More important is if you prefer girls in lingerie or prefer nacked girls, I like lingerie days. So LU at lingerie Wednesday at Mainhattan is usually better than Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but weaker than Friday or Saturday, also most girls at Mainhattan start late afternoon between 4 and 7 pm so best LU between 7 and 11 pm.

Member #4674
02-18-17, 04:58
In my November visit at Mainhattan, I had a session with a Blonde (Not sure), 25 YO RO girl which told me she was previously working at London. She was white, not tall, very pretty and gave me very good service. She have a child and have just started work in Germany.

Do not remember her name but really like to repeat with her.

FredZee
02-18-17, 19:42
Stayed at the near by Ibis Styles and walked over to the club after dark. Its a short walk, like 15 minutes, but not recommended in the dark as the bridge is not lit at all. Arrived at the club around 9 pm and there were about 50 girls or so and around 30-40 men. I would say that the girls were mostly Romanian as it is in all the rest of the Hessen clubs and on average they were 6-7's with about 4 or so that were 8-9. For me since I am one to two sessions per evening, there were enough to choose from. This evening I had a 1 hour session with Violet. She is tall, thin and model like brunette and all natural. I had a great time with her in the room. No upselling just 1 hour of fun. BBBJ is available from her but I asked for CBJ. Just don't want to risk catching anything.

For me, this is my go to club when staying in the Frankfurt city limits. The line up is good enough were I can find options that more than work well for me. The food this time around was quite good too. I have to say it is pretty funny in that the guy who runs the buffet / food area is very strict about what cups to use for what drinks and picking up after yourself.

Enjoy your wellness!

VaeVictis
02-18-17, 23:25
Stayed at the near by Ibis Styles and walked over to the club after dark. Its a short walk, like 15 minutes, but not recommended in the dark as the bridge is not lit at all.

Enjoy your wellness!I would say that entire Offenbach (where Mainhatten is) is a dump but I wouldn't exactly rate the walking trip from Ibis to Mainhatten as a high risk operation. That being said. While I enjoyed the Mainhatten the two times I was there with good food, nice facilities and rather young lineup, I also think that the lineup had too little variation for my tastes.

Hessen Bub
02-19-17, 06:31
Mainhattan is NOT in Offenbach. It's in Frankfurt. Between Ostend and Fechenheim.

HB.

ExpatLover
02-19-17, 08:07
Risk to catch something with an uncovered BJ is close to 0 at the conditions the girl is not bleeding and your skin is healthy. No risk to walk around the bridge at any time have done it many times.

Ortos
02-19-17, 08:13
Mainhattan is NOT in Offenbach. It's in Frankfurt. Between Ostend and Fechenheim.

HB.Quite right, mate! And we should all ask: Why the hell was this guy walking across the river in the first place? Why didn't he just hop in a car and drive to MH?

Well, if you know anything about the local culture, the answer is clear: he's coming from Offenbach. OF = Ohne Faherschein ("No Driver's License")!

VaeVictis
02-19-17, 15:24

HB.Well if you want to be pedantic, the hotel is in Offenbauch while Mainhatten (15 minute walk over the said bridge) is in Frankfurt. Still the area (regardless of the side of the river) did not seem interesting for Non-FKK related activities. Sorry if I stepped upon local toes there.

FredZee
02-20-17, 04:14
Well if you want to be pedantic, the hotel is in Offenbauch while Mainhatten (15 minute walk over the said bridge) is in Frankfurt. Still the area (regardless of the side of the river) did not seem interesting for Non-FKK related activities. Sorry if I stepped upon local toes there.Well, since I was the poster for this thread as an FYI:

1. Walking to the club. It was a short walk and I was intending to drink while I was there and decided that at the end of the evening I would take a taxi back to the hotel.

2. License. I have a license and I had a rental car.

3. Danger of walking. The ONLY danger I see in walking was that it is so dark on the bridge that tripping on something and taking a face plant could easily happen.

4. Location of hotel. This place is very convenient to World, Oase, Sharks and Mainhattan (Place too). By car World at the furthest is about 40 minutes, Oase is 20 minutes, Sharks is about 25 minutes and Mainhattan is 5 minutes. So, it was a good location for me but there is certainly nothing of interest around it.

Ableyone
02-22-17, 18:34
3. Danger of walking. The ONLY danger I see in walking was that it is so dark on the bridge that tripping on something and taking a face plant could easily happen.Thanks for the information, I found a similar problem when walking back to the Amadeus Hotel from Mainhattan (not recommended too far, nice hotel, fantastic breakfast but no free wifi); it would appear in Germany that even if a street has street lights they don't always turn them on when it gets dark.

ExpatLover
02-22-17, 20:29
Thanks for the information, I found a similar problem when walking back to the Amadeus Hotel from Mainhattan (not recommended too far, nice hotel, fantastic breakfast but no free wifi); it would appear in Germany that even if a street has street lights they don't always turn them on when it gets dark.OK but the risk to be aggressive there is very very low you are not in the US, I walked there may be 50 times and nothing happen to me even nobody never spoke to me. Germany and Frankfort is a very safe place. Some guys are not afraid to practice AO, but are afraid to walk during the night in Frankfurt.

Hessen Bub
02-22-17, 21:18
Still the area (regardless of the side of the river) did not seem interesting for Non-FKK related activities.Same applies to Palace, World, Oase, Sharks, Paradise, Sakura and most other FKK clubs as they tend not to be in the city centers.

HB.

Ableyone
02-22-17, 22:31
OK but the risk to be aggressive there is very very low you are not in the US, I walked there may be 50 times and nothing happen to me even nobody never spoke to me. Germany and Frankfort is a very safe place. Some guys are not afraid to practice AO, but are afraid to walk during the night in Frankfurt.The point was that the only danger was from not seeing where you are putting your feet in the pitch blackness, the route along Vilbeler Landstrasse has only a narrow tarmac strip on which to walk, some parts of which could only be safely negotiated by the lights of passing cars.

So to be safe in Germany when walking at night carry a torch or eat lots of carrots.

Tareq
02-23-17, 21:15
Hi,

Is the Romanian Julia still working in Manhattan?

Member #4585
02-28-17, 02:30
Mainhattan still has a decent line up. Can be a bit pro but then what club does not have its pros.

This is not a day club but a night club. Gets rammed at Messe but on non Messe periods its worth the evening visit to see an extensive line up for the size of club that it is.

The Russian lady does a great massage. I always take an hour massage with her.

TheCross
03-01-17, 21:13
Well, my vacation took me to Frankfurt. I said I wasn't going to go to any Frankfurt FKK's but as you can see, I couldn't resist. LOL.

Decided on the smallest one there, Mainhatten. Thought that there would be less sharks and better service from smaller clubs vs larger clubs. My first FKK / saunaclub was LR in Kaarst and had a great time. Amazing service from all 4 sessions I had there. No upselling. This is my 2nd time and I went into this with low expectations on the service side. I've always heard NRW service beats tourist-centric Frankfurt.

LR is recommended for everyone that doesn't mind Romanian LU's and smoking. Biggest minus there for me was the smoking. As a non-smoker, I felt like I was getting suffocated and as a result, spent a lot of time in the 2 tiny couches downstairs. I heard that the smoke also gets everywhere in Sharks, so it's also part of the reason I chose Mainhatten. Glad to say Mainhatten doesn't have this smoke problem.

On to the review. This is only the 2nd club I've been to and the club itself, is exactly what I thought LR was going to be. More "professional". I got there on a Tuesday at 1:10 pm. 10 minutes past the happy hour special. Still gave it to me after I told her I got lost. 45 Euro + 5 Euro for bathrobe. Nice. I left at 4 am, so I can give you guys a decent idea of what it's like all day.

The Club.

+Food (Great food on Tuesday. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Just as good as LR food except that it runs all night until closing time at 4 am. Always stocked. At LR, food ends after pizza at 12).

+Non-alcoholic drinks (you can get these drinks by yourself, in the food room. No more need to keep asking the bartender for non-alcoholic drinks. I drink a ton of water, so it was annoying asking the bartender at LR for a tiny cup of water 30 times a day.).

+++Relaxing area and facilities.

(Maybe it's because I'm coming from 2 tiny couches at LR, but I think this is how a relaxing area should be done. Long couch along the wall, 7 lawn chairs, 1 hot glass room sauna, 1 medium sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, bed, some more couches.

The layout is done so that this relaxing area and the bar lounge is separated by a full glass wall. Also a really great rule, the girls can't come into the relaxing area to look for business! This means that if you want a break from everything or getting approached, you can go into the relaxing area and know that no girls are going to mess with you. Right up against this wall is the bed, 2 solo couches, and the hot sauna. Since the wall is glass, you can scope out potential girls in peace from this area without being bothered.

There is a kino as well but I wouldn't rest there as it's not in the relaxing area and girls will mess with you. The kino is well done though. Big, with a huge beds. I have a story I'll tell later about trying to rest in the kino. It pissed me off.).

+Diverse LU (I don't know if it's like this just yesterday or if it's like this everyday but the LU was not Rom dominated. I saw girls from Russia, Hungary, Spain, and other parts of Europe. Of course Rom girls too but I wouldn't say Rom dominated. No Black or Asian girls though. Coming from LR, where almost everyone was Rom, the diversity showed. Like everywhere, mostly 7's, a few 7+'s. Not my thing but also saw some milfs.).

+Staff (still gave me the HH discount. Friendly staff. Had chats with the cook. Security was nice.).

Unfortunately gentlemen, it's pretty downhill from here.

-Service (I had 3 sessions and all 3 tried to upsell me. After the all Rom sessions at LR, I went with all non-Rom's at Mainhatten. After these sessions, I'm thinking maybe I should stick with Roms again. LOL.

1st Russian girl I interviewed told me she kisses. Went to the room, she told me lip and tongue kisses were extra 50 euros. Lmao. She kissed me all over my face, my neck, and my body but not my lips. I'll admit, good lay but never repeat after pulling that.

2nd Russian girl said she kissed, went into the room, tongue is 50 extra. Of course. I can only blame myself. I don't really like asking if they kiss with tongue because it feels like a YMMV question. Another good lay but never repeat.

3rd girl, I didn't even bother asking if she kisses. She had glasses and was half Rom / Spanish. Helena, black hair and pretty. Told me kisses were 50 extra in room. Knew it was coming, so it wasn't a big deal. I liked her look, so I gave her a shot but there was no passion or sensuality in the room. Mechanical. Wouldn't repeat.

So, sessions went exactly as I thought it would. Would choose LR girls over Mainhatten girls any day of the week. I don't understand why I have to pay 100 Euros for good service. If I like you, you will get 100 Euros from me. But if you dictate that I have to give you 100 Euros for good service, something's wrong. Do the regulars and other visitors just say ok and give them their hard-earned money so easily? I guess they do or they wouldn't do it. Well, I'm not that malleable. Fuck that).

-Girls (If I thought that LR approaches were bothersome, then let me tell you, Mainhatten is on a whole other level. To be fair though, my perception is probably a little skewed because of some particular girls and not a great overall picture.

Some of these girls a super aggressive. They will not take my BS excuse for an answer. I'm trying to be nice and give them an out but they just keep coming back. One girl see's me sessioning with other girls and finds me after I've said no to her 7 times and asks me why not her. Nicholson is screaming, "You can't handle the truth! This is partly why I love the relaxing area so much. Go in there and it's like a force field.

Oh yea, so the kino story. I learned the hard way, that you shouldn't rest in the kino. I guess girls get angry if you sleep in the kino instead of giving them business. 3 girls came in while I was trying to sleep. 1 other guy was sleeping there already. 1 girl starts jumping on the bed, 1 girl rubs her tits on me and started jerking my dick. The last girl is strobe-lighting the light switch. All I could think was "WTF. Are they on drugs? Put a stop to that real quick and got out of there, annoyed.

OK. So I guess those bad experiences are only a few very specific girls and not a good representation of all the girls in the club. But those were real experiences I had that I never, ever would have guessed would happen.

Despite all this, I'll probably go one more time. 50 Euros for some great food, amazing facilities, naked women, and ease of getting there doesn't seem that bad. Maybe stay away from the Russians girls next time, give the Roms a shot again. LOL.

This got really long. Good job if you got through it.

Cheers people.

Sirioja
03-02-17, 05:48
Cross, Mainhattan is a good club for club services and I had good GFE there, Suzi. Cz, my jolie Sara. Ro, Sofi. Ro coming from Denmark, but from my about 450 FKK visits for 4 years and half, even I find sometimes German angels like Lucy or Mandy or Sandra or Rachel GT before, or Latvians like Ina or Russians like Tatiana / Ilona or Natalie or Lily LR, but usually Romanians are really sweet women, maybe because I had so many lessons with the best Romanian teacher for sweetness and sensuality and I think I found her little sister who is even sexier and more hot. In not too touristic clubs like are Oase or Sharks now or GT, in clubs like LR working mainly with regular clients, you can really find GFE, kissing behavior, I never have upselling at LR. To be honest, I also never had upselling at Mainhattan except Jasmine. Ro who stayed sitting warming her ass for birthday party, also never had at Sharks and not often at Oase. I may not have a being upselling face.

The Cane
03-02-17, 06:11
Some of these girls a super aggressive. They will not take my BS excuse for an answer. I'm trying to be nice and give them an out but they just keep coming back. One girl see's me sessioning with other girls and finds me after I've said no to her 7 times and asks me why not her. Nicholson is screaming, "You can't handle the truth! This is partly why I love the relaxing area so much. Go in there and it's like a force field.I always stop by Mainhattan, but I haven't sessioned there in years. I also found that they had some of the most aggressive girls of any of the clubs I went to in all of Germany. Sometimes, you get annoyed and you just have to put your foot down. They're not being nice, so they don't deserve nice back. About once a trip, I find myself in that spot. You've had enough. This last trip, it happened at Sharks. I had just stepped in there and was ordering a drink at the bar, and a girl is right on me, tapping me on the shoulder from behind. Told her I was not ready to session, and just wanted to get a drink and relax. She persisted, and finally said what often tends to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) me off, which was "why"? I turned to her and said, "Because I said no!" There were a couple of other guys standing there. Stoned faced. I turned back to get my order. She said something and they laughed, and then she slinked off. Note that some of the best girls also have great sales skills. Others are just pests!

Dutedrac
03-02-17, 13:19
Yessir, them nasty nasty russian and spanish scammers. Really hope hausmeister Craiova puts a trumpian ban on them soon, so we can hope for lower upsell levels among the international Mainhattan LU.

If only they would stick to the honest romanians! LOL.

TheCross
03-02-17, 16:01
Yessir, them nasty nasty russian and spanish scammers. Really hope hausmeister Craiova puts a trumpian ban on them soon, so we can hope for lower upsell levels among the international Mainhattan LU.

If only they would stick to the honest romanians! LOL.Haha. I can only speak for myself. I'm sure there are good Russians there but I'll take a break from "Russian" Roulette.

Thanks for the recommendations Siri. Yea, I definitely have the easy money, upsell face. 27 but I look 21. It doesn't help that I'm Korean and the reputation my Asian brothers created in these clubs.

I made it a rule now to never session with girls that approach me. Too high risk of being "Asian hunters" looking for easy, upsell money.

At Mainhatten, I had some bizarre sales pitches. Literally the worst. Hello Where you from do you want to go to room for fun with me.

Wtf? Does that ever work?

And the thing is, I know she only does that to Asians because it works. Lmao. Pisses me off.

TheCross
03-02-17, 16:20
They're not being nice, so they don't deserve nice back.Yea, I can respect that. To the girl who asked me why, I debated ripping her a new one and telling her every single thing wrong with her.

But this is not the street and I don't want drama with security. LOL. I don't understand why she came up to ask me why. I'm sure she doesn't want my real answer. I guess she was frustrated and venting.

PussyLiccker
03-02-17, 18:32
TheCross, Dutedrac is being sarcastic. Mainhattan isn't known for international, those so called Russians or Spaniards are likely Romanians.

Romanians will claim Russian, Hungarian, Poles, etc if they sense newbies. This is why other nationality they claim can go with their business practices, but not always. I've known a claimed "Columbian" that provided fantastic services, and also there are Romies that claim half Rus or Rus parents if they look blonde blue eye'd, etc. Most often they claim Spain, Italy, or Russian. You probably haven't run into enough of that being a newbie.

Good thing you started of at LR. You have some perspective at this point. You will find different Romies at different clubs, some Sharky and will have more of them at certain clubs to friendly amazing ones. Good luck!

Exodus8
03-02-17, 18:57
Well, my vacation took me to Frankfurt. I said I wasn't going to go to any Frankfurt FKK's but as you can see, I couldn't resist. LOL.

Much to learn you still have my young padawan.

No wonder you were an easy target as you graduated in LR, LOL.

Looking back at my own graduation in the great Artemis has enabled me to sense shark (s) within a radius of 100 m, LOL.

Sirioja
03-03-17, 10:47
Haha. I can only speak for myself. I'm sure there are good Russians there but I'll take a break from "Russian" Roulette.

Thanks for the recommendations Siri. Yea, I definitely have the easy money, upsell face. 27 but I look 21. It doesn't help that I'm Korean and the reputation my Asian brothers created in these clubs.

I made it a rule now to never session with girls that approach me. Too high risk of being "Asian hunters" looking for easy, upsell money.

At Mainhatten, I had some bizarre sales pitches. Literally the worst. Hello Where you from do you want to go to room for fun with me.

Wtf? Does that ever work?

And the thing is, I know she only does that to Asians because it works. Lmao. Pisses me off.Most of Asians don t dare to go to speak with girls, just because they don t know how work Caucasian women. Maybe I would have same problem with Asian women. So, Asians are happy and think they are lucky when girls come to them, they can t speak much with girls, so some girls think they are easy for money, they are easy for vagina and fast to finish. Some girls prefer Asian business.

I prefer to choose my girls, but not a big problem if an attractive girl come to me, just always better to speak a bit with her before going for sex, to feel if she has friendly behavior. Then, just have to do the job to get the best from her.

Hermann666
03-03-17, 15:22
Then, just have to do the job to get the best from her.So, being one of the most experienced on here, how do you get the best from her? What's the do's and don'ts?

The Cane
03-03-17, 16:48
Some girls prefer Asian business.Yes, some girls definitely work the Asian circuit. When I was at Artemis, I saw one Caucasian girl who was always going with Asian clients. When I arrived, she was getting paid at the safes by an Asian. Then saw her going with several more throughout the night. I don't believe this was just a coincidence. I'm sure she would go with others as well, but she most definitely was working the Asian clientele.

PussyLiccker
03-03-17, 19:26
I think he goes with the right ones like me and many others.

GuyFromParis
03-04-17, 00:55
Most of Asians don t dare to go to speak with girls, just because they don t know how work Caucasian women.You are asian now? 80 % of my friends in FKK are asians. I'm sometimes impressed to see how good they are to manage the social time before going in room.

Sirioja
03-04-17, 04:08
Yes, some girls definitely work the Asian circuit. When I was at Artemis, I saw one Caucasian girl who was always going with Asian clients. When I arrived, she was getting paid at the safes by an Asian. Then saw her going with several more throughout the night. I don't believe this was just a coincidence. I'm sure she would go with others as well, but she most definitely was working the Asian clientele.According to girls, Asians are kind, not like Turkish, but both are usually fast to finish, and Asians are easy to manage, for vagina and to upsell. Asians living in Europe are less naive about WGs, of course.

Sirioja
03-04-17, 04:59
You are asian now? 80 % of my friends in FKK are asians. I'm sometimes impressed to see how good they are to manage the social time before going in room.Not yet, that s why I have to work hard in brothels. Not Asian to be hunted, too big for most vaginas so have to be careful, the best writer who can kill WGs reputation, so I have to wait for hours, to keep my eyes opened, to smell the wind, to succeed to find a really attractive girl for my tastes, so if I enjoy, I say to the girl: Now You know who I am, but I m a too old Sheetah, I'm the fastest but only once, I won t run after you anymore, you decide and if you want we repeat, now You will have to come, because I m too lazy to run twice, and they come to repeat.

Funny to see WGs running to Asians and how they follow their blond without taking time to speak, not always pretty, most of time fake blond.

Sirioja
03-04-17, 12:13
So, being one of the most experienced on here, how do you get the best from her? What's the do's and don'ts?Only 4 years and half for brothels experience, but prostitutes are women, so it s just same than in real life, even it s easier because You can have all girls you want, you just have to pay. I usually choose the prettiest girls in clubs, at least for face, most are usually among the busiest, but not always high sexual performers. A few like Aylice. Bu, Sandra. De or my LR Romanian medusa are top performers, but not what I look for, I prefer beauty and sensual behavior. As I m looking for GFE illusion, I treat them like my GF in room, I adapt to their potential to try to make them improve for my tastes. As it s really difficult for me to find classy sensual beauties, when I find one, I prefer to enjoy only with her. Of course, like yesterday, I m often said: If You really like me, like You behave since more than 2 months, I don t want You go with another girl or it won t be anymore the same. When I say: What about you when you go with other guys? But it s my job, what can I do? Just brothels games, I just don t adapt on one point: my regulars know I don t want to wait, only on first time, after, I m not interested to go after waiting if they go with another guy, but usually they manage to be free for me. On this Friday evening, I said to my girl: if you want we can repeat at 10 pm, she tried to take a guy to room a bit after 9 pm, but he didn't go, so even Polizei control about girls registration, she waited for 9.55 pm and came back for our second super GFE 1 h30 room of the day. She is great for sensuality and a real escort for timing, so she deserves my money she needs at the moment. Just a win-win game.

ExpatLover
03-04-17, 21:25
So, being one of the most experienced on here, how do you get the best from her? What's the do's and don'ts?Very easy, you booked them for a long time, you don't treat them like a machine, before going to the room you don t ask her if she do that or that, just like you date a girl in a Starbuck and you will be very surprised by the result. Some of the girls, many guys are complaining about because no kiss no that to that are my biggest favorite and they do many things with me just because I treat them like a girl friend and not like a object. Before selling her body they are young women and they like to be treated like that.

Bearsk
03-07-17, 02:16
2 visits.

Good line up to my tastes. Very nice friendly girls.

Malissa Ro mid 20's brunette, dark eyes, new inserts. Repeat performance from last year. Excellent 1 hour session.

Ariana 20 Moldovan with central asian heritage as well. Tall thin blonde 172 cm, blue yes, delicious big pink nipples A / be cup.

Interesting. Relatively picky about what she wants to do in the room and maybe a bit anxious, excellent BJ, reluctant DATY. She prefers Asians. She does have a hint of an Asian facial look. She apparently locks in the the Asian blond fantasy thing. For me very good but a bit of a work in progress. Would repeat.

Sheryl Ro 25 169 cm. Long brown hair, clipped back in the room, grey blue eyes, striking face with great smile, excellent soft slim body, inserts. DFK, DATY, wet, extended BJ, excellent.

Maya Bu 24 154 cm dark blonde hair, brown eyes, inserts. Great bone structure in face. DFK, DATY, excellent BJ, got me there despite me being tired.

Bearsk
03-11-17, 06:25
Quick visit in the evening, good selection on LU.

Rendezvous mit Sheryl. Well worthwhile. Ask on PM who she looks like. Facially? Emily Blunt.

Note they have placed mouthwash dispensers in the toilets. The ice is one from the bowls.

Tedesco
03-11-17, 15:22
..... Ariana 20 Moldovan with central asian heritage as well .... Relatively picky about what she wants to do in the room and maybe a bit anxious, excellent BJ, reluctant DATY. She prefers Asians. She does have a hint of an Asian facial look. She apparently locks in the the Asian blond fantasy thing. For me very good but a bit of a work in progress. Would repeat ....Ariana looks beautiful in a certain sense, for sure, this kind of face attracting Asians when looking for the same illusion as we would looking for a kind of Japanese school girl we only know from youporn movies but whom we never get in Germany. So far she is picky as she thinks being worth to afford it herself. Anxious, not at all, she is already a professional *****.

KFishers
03-11-17, 15:30
Planning an afternoon trip on Wednesday. Is Hayley still there?

Tedesco
03-12-17, 14:14
Planning an afternoon trip on Wednesday. Is Hayley still there?Hayley = Heli? If so yes. To be sure I recommend to get information at the reception desk making a telephone call at 11 am, if you want to go to Mainhattan only to date her.

Otherwise go to Sharks in Darmstadt. On Wednesday happy hour all over the day.

ExpatLover
03-12-17, 18:59
Hayley = Heli? If so yes. To be sure I recommend to get information at the reception desk making a telephone call at 11 am, if you want to go to Mainhattan only to date her.

Otherwise go to Sharks in Darmstadt. On Wednesday happy hour all over the day.Yes but don't forget to mention that Wednesday is a crazy day at Shark and sometimes you feel more like in a suburb of Istanbul.

Bearsk
03-13-17, 04:25
... looking for a kind of Japanese school girl we only know from youporn movies but whom we never get in Germany.Well it's perhaps unfair since I have been to Japan, a lot. I wasn't looking for a Japanese girl nor did I find one. They have their allure and charms and I have enjoyed them. For many Nipponese guys a 172 cm tall, blonde with some curves is a Fantasy.

Anxious, not at all, she is already a professional *****.Everyone is an individual, she's not Mother Theresa and she is a professional but even if I did not like her, I would call her WG rather than your label which skews to the pejorative.

Bearsk
03-13-17, 04:28
Yes but don't forget to mention that Wednesday is a crazy day at Shark and sometimes you feel more like in a suburb of Istanbul.Any truth to the rumor than Erdogan held a rally at Sharks last Wednesday?

Ortos
03-13-17, 08:25
Any truth to the rumor than Erdogan held a rally at Sharks last Wednesday?Yes, this is the gospel truth: he tried to hold it at YY, but the Dutch authorities would have nothing of it, so it was moved south of the border, way south... :)

Tedesco
03-13-17, 13:14
In Sharks the lamb dish is sometimes really delicious. But guys, take care, I was blamed being pejorative marking Ariana of Mainhattan club as a professional * How about being pejorative and prejudging regarding certain nationalities and ethnical groups?

Sirioja
03-13-17, 13:33
Well it's perhaps unfair since I have been to Japan, a lot. I wasn't looking for a Japanese girl nor did I find one. They have their allure and charms and I have enjoyed them. For many Nipponese guys a 172 cm tall, blonde with some curves is a Fantasy.

Everyone is an individual, she's not Mother Theresa and she is a professional but even if I did not like her, I would call her WG rather than your label which skews to the pejorative.I like Ariana because I don't forget good times she gave me, I don't think 1,72 bare foot, but her job is prostitution, being fucked for money, not only companionship, going to restaurant or to events.

Member #4585
03-14-17, 00:18
In Sharks the lamb dish is sometimes really delicious. But guys, take care, I was blamed being pejorative marking Ariana of Mainhattan club as a professional * How about being pejorative and prejudging regarding certain nationalities and ethnical groups?Exactly. Perhaps a message aimed at our resident Francophone poetry writer who rabbits on giving pejorative labeling for Turkish people and Asians. For the Turkish, it is totally okay that he is pejorative since he works in his job with brave Turkish men so this work relationship makes him an expert about their nationality.

HighRevver
03-15-17, 21:04
Most of Asians don t dare to go to speak with girls, just because they don t know how work Caucasian women. Maybe I would have same problem with Asian women. So, Asians are happy and think they are lucky when girls come to them, they can t speak much with girls, so some girls think they are easy for money, they are easy for vagina and fast to finish. Some girls prefer Asian business.

I prefer to choose my girls, but not a big problem if an attractive girl come to me, just always better to speak a bit with her before going for sex, to feel if she has friendly behavior. Then, just have to do the job to get the best from her.That's a sweeping generalization. I'm a US raised Asian so I have a mouth on me and say whatever is on my mind most of the time. I've had no problems socializing anywhere and this place is no exception. The only difference is that I come in with a certain preference and checklist in mind. If the girl fits my preference, I could care less about personality. I'm paying her for her time and service.

Tommyseville
03-17-17, 00:59
We had a razzia at Mainhattan tonight. Took 2. 5 hours out of the evening but everything was back to normal after the cops left.

Full report to come; lineup was weak daytime and only a great session with Adel (as usual) salvaged the afternoon. Glad I got that in before the place was swarmed with cops. Julie, Cindy, & Donna are all on holiday.

UltraHappy
03-17-17, 01:42
We had a razzia at Mainhattan tonight. Took 2. 5 hours out of the evening but everything was back to normal after the cops left.
I've never been lucky enough to be caught in a Razzia. Were there any chick cops there or only guy cops? Did you follow Mr. Ho's recommendation of how to conduct yourself in the Razzia? Dropping your towel and prancing around naked in front of all the cops, including in front of the chick cops? I mean, it is FKK after all, so this is your right to walk around without clothes if you so choose.

Tommyseville
03-17-17, 01:56
Were there any chick cops there or only guy cops? Did you follow Mr. Ho's recommendation of how to conduct yourself in the Razzia? Dropping your towel and prancing around naked in front of all the cops, including in front of the chick cops? I mean, it is FKK after all, so this is your right to walk around without clothes if you so choose.Yes, there were a ton of chick cops, including a pretty blonde who watched me towel off (the cops poured in as I was finishing a post-sauna shower). It was all very organized and efficient as police raids go I presume. Just took a long time to process everyone. Walking around naked wouldn't be a good idea though as they had the front doors wide open to haul in these long tables with laptops to do all the documentation lookups.

As we say in the American West, this wasn't my first rodeo, so I knew to just be calm and ensure they could always see my hands. Plus they knew I was naked under my towel so no weapons on my person except the man-cannon that is Little Tommy.