PDA

View Full Version : FKK Mainhattan- Frankfurt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19

Turgid
05-07-21, 15:40
I doubt that Mainhatten will ever reopen, they were already struggling before the pandemic.

ExpatLover
05-07-21, 16:02
I doubt that Mainhatten will ever reopen, they were already struggling before the pandemic.Manhattan like World, Leipzig, Finca. Are owned by the HA, they need a kind of washing machines, for sure they will reopen, we should never be too naive prostitution is never a normal business following normal business rules, like business model, turnover, probability.

Mursenary
05-07-21, 17:39
Manhattan like World, Leipzig, Finca. Are owned by the HA, they need a kind of washing machines, for sure they will reopen, we should never be too naive prostitution is never a normal business following normal business rules, like business model, turnover, probability.Good point. As long as government restrictions don't impose too much, they don't have to be very profitable if at all to remain open.

HammerTime96
05-07-21, 21:10
Manhattan like World, Leipzig, Finca. Are owned by the HA, they need a kind of washing machines, for sure they will reopen, we should never be too naive prostitution is never a normal business following normal business rules, like business model, turnover, probability.Better not hope for Klaus Schwab's Great Reset and digital currency. Fascist China is already leading the way with a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currencies) of the Yuan / RNB.

Digital currency, digital Covid tracking apps, mandatory vaccines. What's not to like about The Great Reset and Covid1984? / sarc.

Keep on lining up for vaccines and keep on hoping for that Techno-Fascist "New Normal" you suckers!

From the World Economic Forum's own YouTube channel;.

Resetting Digital Currencies Part 1.

DAVOS AGENDA 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBS5Dr-qrY.

Resetting Digital Currencies Part 2.

DAVOS AGENDA 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ct3f6ztOJs.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's right in the open, but people only have to take their heads out of your own asses to see it.

Sirioja
05-08-21, 07:37
I doubt that Mainhatten will ever reopen, they were already struggling before the pandemic.Manhattan and not anymore crowded brother World, and number 1 now Sharks, should reopen their business which is not only brothel. But I don't know when? I doubt on this year because of elections and not good point for safety when too many deaths, to be elected. We just have to control and wait.

ExpatLover
05-08-21, 14:10
Better not hope for Klaus Schwab's Great Reset and digital currency. Fascist China is already leading the way with a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currencies) of the Yuan / RNB.

Fascist China? Why not but I don't agree with you, let us compare the live of 99% of the people in India, Turkey and China. Do you really believe that Indian people are happier than the Chinese knowing that 50 years back they were more developed than China, they same is already working for Turkish people. Never forget that what China has achieved in the 3 last decades is just incredible, analphabetism close to 0, good medical system everywhere, full employment, safety for everyone including women, number one internet and high speed train in the world. At the same time the democratic India is still experiencing terrible basic problems. Do you really believe it is better to be an Indian than a Chinese in 2021?

Sirioja
05-08-21, 17:57
Better not hope for Klaus Schwab's Great Reset and digital currency. Fascist China is already leading the way with a CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currencies) of the Yuan / RNB.

Fascist China? Why not but I don't agree with you, let us compare the live of 99% of the people in India, Turkey and China. Do you really believe that Indian people are happier than the Chinese knowing that 50 years back they were more developed than China, they same is already working for Turkish people. Never forget that what China has achieved in the 3 last decades is just incredible, analphabetism close to 0, good medical system everywhere, full employment, safety for everyone including women, number one internet and high speed train in the world. At the same time the democratic India is still experiencing terrible basic problems. Do you really believe it is better to be an Indian than a Chinese in 2021?You can always compare to the worst, to think You are better, but You can also compare to those who have more freedom, more human rights, better level of life, when I wonder what is average salary in the whole China, when I find it quite low in France = what I made when I started to work 30 years ago. Look at Chinese vaccine quality, like for most of their production, and so many Chinese being afraid of their government.

Sirioja
05-08-21, 20:55
You can always compare to the worst, to think You are better, but You can also compare to those who have more freedom, more human rights, better level of life, when I wonder what is average salary in the whole China, when I find it quite low in France = what I made when I started to work 30 years ago. Look at Chinese vaccine quality, like for most of their production, and so many Chinese being afraid of their government.And now we are waiting for part of their first sputnik to fall on our head. With their pollution, virus and not controlling anything, a really dangerous country for our world safety.

ExpatLover
05-08-21, 21:40
You can always compare to the worst, to think You are better, but You can also compare to those who have more freedom, more human rights, better level of life, when I wonder what is average salary in the whole China, when I find it quite low in France = what I made when I started to work 30 years ago. Look at Chinese vaccine quality, like for most of their production, and so many Chinese being afraid of their government.I can speak mandarin, drove 100000+kilometers in China (have the Chinese driving license), spent decades in China, but it seems you know better China than me. Take out from your Audi all the parts produced in China, do the same for your phone, laptop, electrical bulbs. What is France today a fast declining country, what is China probably the number 1 super power.

Sirioja
05-09-21, 09:50
I can speak mandarin, drove 100000+kilometers in China (have the Chinese driving license), spent decades in China, but it seems you know better China than me. Take out from your Audi all the parts produced in China, do the same for your phone, laptop, electrical bulbs. What is France today a fast declining country, what is China probably the number 1 super power.Yes China is much bigger than small France and with 20 times more citizens, but from their tests reliability and now vaccine efficiency, after their virus and not able now to control what they send in space, and also pollution they make, killing our world, I much prefer to live in my little but beautiful and with higher level for quality France where I can say to Macron I don't agree with him and still sleep at home on evening, not disappearing like in land of freedom and human rights China. But can also disappear for your relatives on our border in small China Switzerland to try to get your money, but French tramp don't want to pay. I don't think China is a model for many Western EU when we appreciate our freedom to think and to choose our life, even many don t choose but just follow.

FunMan13
06-11-21, 07:55
Many countries who purchased the Chinese vaccine are now finding out that it is only 60-70% effective.

Funman13.

Tvataham274
06-11-21, 16:30
Many countries who purchased the Chinese vaccine are now finding out that it is only 60-70% effective.

Funman13.60-70% effective vaccine is better than not having a vaccine at all.

And, you can always get another vaccine once it is safe and better ones are available.

Maxime
06-12-21, 08:59

Funman13.It is same effective % as the other Vector vaccins (Astra Zenica, Janssen), so not so bad. Only mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) gives 95% effectiveness, and of course prefererred (but most countries here you can not choose and it is age dependent which one you get).

Pistons
06-12-21, 09:37
It is same effective % as the other Vector vaccins (Astra Zenica, Janssen), so not so bad. Only mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) gives 95% effectiveness, and of course prefererred (but most countries here you can not choose and it is age dependent which one you get).Latest figures now suggest the Pfizer / Moderna after 2 dosages is down to just 88% effectiveness against delta. But the data number was low, so the margin of error might be 5-10% both ways. But no doubt the effectiveness falls as mutations appear. And it will continue falling further!

Pistons
06-12-21, 09:41
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-88-effective-indian-variant-two-doses-b936684.html

Then again, always take news or studies with a grain of salt given everyone has a subjective agenda. Here it leans towards making people feel safe the vaccine still holds. To the margin or error is on the down side. Meaning the real percentage could fully well be lower!

HammerTime96
06-12-21, 15:53
Latest figures now suggest the Pfizer / Moderna after 2 dosages is down to just 88% effectiveness against delta. But the data number was low, so the margin of error might be 5-10% both ways. But no doubt the effectiveness falls as mutations appear. And it will continue falling further!Exactly, cue more gene therapy disguised as "vaccines."

Last year the so-called "infections" and the "cases" dropped like a stone in May-June, even without a vaccine, so I predict that by autumn the current batch of "vaccines" will be outdated and we'll be back into another lockdown.

FunMan13
06-12-21, 22:53
I agree that vaccine is better than no vaccine. The problem (at least here in USA) is vaccinated people became complacent, thinking that they are now immune to the virus.

It is same effective % as the other Vector vaccins (Astra Zenica, Janssen), so not so bad. Only mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) gives 95% effectiveness, and of course preferred (but most countries here you can not choose and it is age dependent which one you get).

Clodius1
06-12-21, 23:44
I agree that vaccine is better than no vaccine. The problem (at least here in USA) is vaccinated people became complacent, thinking that they are now immune to the virus.If you have a vector vaxx like J&J, better to stop using masks and just expose yourself to the virus. Build up stronger immunity before flying to FKK land.

Maxime
06-13-21, 08:45
Latest figures now suggest the Pfizer / Moderna after 2 dosages is down to just 88% effectiveness against delta. But the data number was low, so the margin of error might be 5-10% both ways. But no doubt the effectiveness falls as mutations appear. And it will continue falling further!Correct. And the vector vaccins even have a much lower effectivenes against these mutations!

Maxime
06-13-21, 08:47
I agree that vaccine is better than no vaccine. The problem (at least here in USA) is vaccinated people became complacent, thinking that they are now immune to the virus.Good point, you still have a chance to get Covid-19, but then the chances of being in Hospital / ICU (and / or die from C19) is close to zero.

ExpatLover
06-13-21, 20:40
Good point, you still have a chance to get Covid-19, but then the chances of being in Hospital / ICU (and / or die from C19) is close to zero.Which is already the rate without vaccination, a good citizen is a vaccinated one, don t try to understand all the possible side effects, the real efficiency, why Europe signed contracts with the different companies excluding the possible side effects, why all the big pharma were condemned for corruption.

Carpaccio18
06-13-21, 21:27
Good point, you still have a chance to get Covid-19, but then the chances of being in Hospital / ICU (and / or die from C19) is close to zero.In my country, we just had an outbreak in a retirement home with a lot a fragile old people, a large proportion of them got infected. They had all been vaccinated with pfizer, but got corona anyhow. As the antibody count is typically lower in older people.

However, none of them showed any symptoms whatsoever, and none of them got sick in any way. It was only discovered because the nurses get tested regularly even they are vaccinated too, and some turned out positive.

So the vaccines seem indeed very effective in preventing any serious sickness.

Hktj26
06-26-21, 02:02
And how was it?

Arnold15
06-29-21, 12:58
On June 25, both Oase and Sharks opened.

But Mainhattan is still closed according to the homepage.

Correct?

Lanthano
06-29-21, 15:50
On June 25, both Oase and Sharks opened.

But Mainhattan is still closed according to the homepage.

Correct?No, it has reopened.

Bertie Wooster
07-05-21, 17:50
This past weekend I visited Oasis much to my disappointment only to partake of wellness and great food but due to low quality and too many tripods I left unfucked. Next visit hit Mainhattan. Immediately greeted by Theke Tanja who knows me well from my visits to the East Harbor. First stop was the cafeteria. Sausage, eggs, cheese and some chicken wings satisfied my hunger.

I saw an old regular once I entered the parlor, the slim Luisa, a blondie with superb naturals. Glasses are still worn, makes her easier to find in the crowd. Been in Mainhattan since about 2018 or 2019. We went to the room after some talking and she knelt in front of me and gave me a blowjob. The eye contact was just great and I almost ejaculated. We moved on to the doggy position followed by the missionary and a most enjoyable climax was experienced. 30 minutes, 100 Euros for incredible service. I was satisfied for the day, enjoyed a cheeseburger in the garden and the usual Mainhattan grill items. I plan to visit Mainhattan more often. It is rare I go but with the service levels and fees now, why not? Repetition factor with Luisa: Absolutely certain!!

Downandup
07-06-21, 07:51
30 minutes, 100 Euros for incredible service.What? You can't get a session for €50 anymore?

Sirioja
07-06-21, 08:07
What? You can't get a session for 50 anymore?Heard some would even ask 150/30 and 200/250/60 at Sharks, Globe rate for girls I would not even go for free. When I don't even see 10% Globe girls worthing 130/30 .

Thampi62
07-06-21, 11:57
. First stop was the cafeteria. Sausage, eggs, cheese and some chicken wings !I love that PeriPeri chicken wings in Mainhatten and World. He he.

HammerTime96
07-06-21, 12:19
What? You can't get a session for 50 anymore?I'm definitely a little bit suspicious of lots of brand new forum members with less than 10 posts, writing mostly 'great reviews' and paying highly inflated prices.

GoingDumb
07-06-21, 15:36
Went to FKK Mainhattan around 9 on Sunday as a first timer. There were about 12-15 girls and around 10 guys when I got there. A few girls were sitting at the bar looking bored and others playing slot machine. Walked around outside area and spa then into the bar. Got approached by Jenny, thin Rom girl with small but nice looking tits. Seemed friendly and looked good so I went with her. Probably should've took my time and surveyed the room first. Also didn't negotiate before going into the room. Asked for BBBJ in room after agreeing to 100 for BJ / sex. That was 150. Ended up agreeing on 200 for BBBJ / CIM and 2nd round sex after back and forth. Haggling on price killed the mood for me though. BJ was ok, no variety and unloaded about a week's reserve in mouth. She was surprised at that. Light massage after then she started again on BJ. Only got halfway but she tried putting rubber on. Shrunk too much so she tried again with more BJ but no dice. To her credit she was willing to try again but I figured it wasn't going to happen. If she really wanted to fleece me it probably would've been over after the first try. No FK. Not sure if because of covid / her but didn't really want to plus she'd been smoking so it didn't bug me. Would've been nice I suppose but not sure still with covid.

Since I spent too much with her I only had 50 left for another girl. Waited too long and girls started leaving by 1. Lineup was pretty good overall, mostly 6-8's depending on your type. After going with Jenny her two friends tried to get me but both were smokers. I wish I'd done her blonde friend for 50 but didn't and then she was busy. Nice tits and ass. The most popular girl was this tall brunette with big tits. She approached me earlier but I said no because it'd been close after my first session. By the end of the night though you had to grab her fast. Learned my lesson not to go with the first girl and to bring more cash but overall I enjoyed myself. After reading reports about Sharks / Oase I expected to be disappointed at the selection but it was good.

UShobbyist
07-07-21, 01:30
Went to FKK Mainhattan around 9 on Sunday as a first timer. There were about 12-15 girls and around 10 guys when I got there. A few girls were sitting at the bar looking bored and others playing slot machine. Walked around outside area and spa then into the bar. Got approached by Jenny, thin Rom girl with small but nice looking tits. Seemed friendly and looked good so I went with her. Probably should've took my time and surveyed the room first. Also didn't negotiate before going into the room. Asked for BBBJ in room after agreeing to 100 for BJ / sex. That was 150. Ended up agreeing on 200 for BBBJ / CIM and 2nd round sex after back and forth. Haggling on price killed the mood for me though. BJ was ok, no variety and unloaded about a week's reserve in mouth. She was surprised at that. Light massage after then she started again on BJ. Only got halfway but she tried putting rubber on. Shrunk too much so she tried again with more BJ but no dice. To her credit she was willing to try again but I figured it wasn't going to happen. If she really wanted to fleece me it probably would've been over after the first try. No FK. Not sure if because of covid / her but didn't really want to plus she'd been smoking so it didn't bug me. Would've been nice I suppose but not sure still with covid.

Since I spent too much with her I only had 50 left for another girl. Waited too long and girls started leaving by 1. Lineup was pretty good overall, mostly 6-8's depending on your type. After going with Jenny her two friends tried to get me but both were smokers. I wish I'd done her blonde friend for 50 but didn't and then she was busy. Nice tits and ass. The most popular girl was this tall brunette with big tits. She approached me earlier but I said no because it'd been close after my first session. By the end of the night though you had to grab her fast. Learned my lesson not to go with the first girl and to bring more cash but overall I enjoyed myself. After reading reports about Sharks / Oase I expected to be disappointed at the selection but it was good.Thank you for your report. In FKK mainhattan the girls were not fully nude before COVID pandemic. How about now?

Sirioja
07-07-21, 07:13
No more ATM at Mainhattan? Unfortunately no ATM at Oase, but one at Sharks. Used to be one at World.

ExpatLover
07-07-21, 07:51

Since I spent too much with her I only had 50 left for another girl. Waited too long and girls started leaving by 1. Lineup was pretty good overall, mostly 6-8's depending on your type. After going with Jenny her two friends tried to get me but both were smokers. I wish I'd done her blonde friend for 50 but didn't and then she was busy. Nice tits and ass. The most popular girl was this tall brunette with big tits. She approached me earlier but I said no because it'd been close after my first session. By the end of the night though you had to grab her fast. Learned my lesson not to go with the first girl and to bring more cash but overall I enjoyed myself. After reading reports about Sharks / Oase I expected to be disappointed at the selection but it was good.Sunday evening is never the best time, the girls are overfucked over week-end and some were drunk the days before this can explain the low mood. Sunday a lot of local mongers go there also and usually fuck for 50. Try next time to go there when the FKK opens, and choose a fresh girl, for sure you will get a better experience.

GoingDumb
07-07-21, 23:26
No more ATM at Mainhattan? Unfortunately no ATM at Oase, but one at Sharks. Used to be one at World.There is but I had already hit my ATM limit.

GoingDumb
07-07-21, 23:28
Thank you for your report. In FKK mainhattan the girls were not fully nude before COVID pandemic. How about now?They basically are now. Most wore some kind of garter with nothing else so everything was visible.

Turgid
07-10-21, 14:35
I'm definitely a little bit suspicious of lots of brand new forum members with less than 10 posts, writing mostly 'great reviews' and paying highly inflated prices.Mainhatten has in the past been my most disappointing FKK. I usually look for a trend before concluding on the merits of an establishment. I think newbies should be encouraged.

The Cane
07-10-21, 15:23
Mainhatten has in the past been my most disappointing FKK. I usually look for a trend before concluding on the merits of an establishment. I think newbies should be encouraged.Same here. I mean, things got so bad at Mainhatten that after my last trip I felt like it wasn't even worth a looksee anymore, and that's rare for me to not even want to have a look. But, things can and will change. Change happens. So, maybe Mainhatten can come back with a stronger line-up making a change for the positive.

Sirioja
07-11-21, 20:53
Discovered real wow Jolie Sara who became Francesca then Megan, on end of August 2015, for weekly rooms at Mainhattan, then Sharks when she was more fresh natural than at Globe. Also enjoyed Czech real woman blond Suzi, sexy chic Marina. Ro, and one so interesting surprising from her real woman reactions and words but unfortunately disappeared too fast when I m sure she was great potential for sex like at home, even she was scared. Had good times at Mainhattan. My subjective experiences.

Sirioja
07-12-21, 06:31
There is but I had already hit my ATM limit.Bad luck for you, but good point still ATM inside. I remember at GT Bruggen when needed to put on clothes, take car and drive to ATM.

ZugVogel
07-26-21, 07:18
Hi,

I would like to use an ATM in this club, how much is the withdrawal fee?

SwedeStallion
08-11-21, 09:37
I'm planning to visit Mainhattan and wonder if some brother could give information on the lineup quality at Mainhattan right now?

I'm myself is most interested in slim natural girls in there early 20's without silicon boobs and lips!

Thanks for your input!

SwedeStallion
08-11-21, 09:41
How is the lineup at Mainhattan right now? I myself is most interested in slim natural girls in the early 20's without silicon boobs and lips! Can I find that type of girls right now?

UssbTravel
08-15-21, 18:33
How is the lineup at Mainhattan right now? I myself is most interested in slim natural girls in the early 20's without silicon boobs and lips! Can I find that type of girls right now?Better to make some cash in the casino than hoping to see a beauty these days.

MarkFkk
09-02-21, 17:18
How is the situation at Mainhattan? Has it improved after the new rules?

Arnold15
09-17-21, 19:29
I was 3 days at Mainhattan. Maybe 25-35 girls in the evening. Good line-up. Better line-up than in Dusseldorf clubs.

The big problem is few clients. Mostly old Germans who only make 1 room. Few Asian clients.

McAdonis
09-17-21, 20:49
I was 3 days at Mainhattan. Maybe 25-35 girls in the evening. Good line-up. Better line-up than in Dusseldorf clubs.

The big problem is few clients. Mostly old Germans who only make 1 room. Few Asian clients.Few clients? And they only make one room? If true, then I would expect that WGs lower prices to attract more customers. Or the WGs leave Mainhattan to find better hunting grounds (work private, Sharks, Switzerland). Or go back to civilian life.

Arnold15
09-18-21, 03:02
Few clients? And they only make one room? If true, then I would expect that WGs lower prices to attract more customers. Or the WGs leave Mainhattan to find better hunting grounds (work private, Sharks, Switzerland). Or go back to civilian life.Club has reduced entry prices for clients. 45 euro Monday-Wednesday. And for other days, 45 euro if entering before 13.00.

There was no sign of girls trying to charge 100 euro for half an hour (as people write in the Oase and Shark threads).

My conclusion after 3 days: many girls in comparison to clients.

Thus, the opposite situation compared to the NRW / Dusseldorf area.

The Frankfurt clubs are more dependent on foreign clients (Americans and Asians) compared to the Dusseldorf clubs.

If any monger plans to travel to NRW or Frankfurt, then Frankfurt is the best choice at the moment. I visited Dusseldorf twice in August.

Sirioja
09-18-21, 08:33
Few clients? And they only make one room? If true, then I would expect that WGs lower prices to attract more customers. Or the WGs leave Mainhattan to find better hunting grounds (work private, Sharks, Switzerland). Or go back to civilian life.My best Sharks girl at the moment is ex Mainhattan and she never talked about money. More than her natural elegance, but high class for behavior, so much more attractive for me.

Arnold15
09-19-21, 04:42
I can highly recommend a visit to Mainhattan. The female to male ratio was very advantageous for the males.

Sirioja
09-19-21, 04:47
I can highly recommend a visit to Mainhattan. The female to male ratio was very advantageous for the males.Manhattan is good to eat, rest, wellness, but really not for beauties, when we knew jolie Sara who finished at Globe, or Marina or Suzi. Cz. So many silicon. If needed, fast test for free on desk.

Anti Silicone
09-19-21, 08:16
I can highly recommend a visit to Mainhattan. The female to male ratio was very advantageous for the males.If you stay only one day in Frankfurt, do you still go to Mainhattan instead of Sharks?

Do many girls accept Eur50 in Mainhattan? Or do all girls get Eur100 like Sharks?

Sirioja
09-19-21, 10:40
If you stay only one day in Frankfurt, do you still go to Mainhattan instead of Sharks?

Do many girls accept Eur50 in Mainhattan? Or do all girls get Eur100 like Sharks?At Sharks, you can see some tits competing with Florentina / Luana when Mainhattan became land of silicon. To have a rest, Mainhattan is more quiet than Sharks and also good wellness. Also good foods but low level for looks compare to what could see in 2015.1 who started at Mainhattan finishing at Globe.

Arnold15
09-19-21, 15:07
If you stay only one day in Frankfurt, do you still go to Mainhattan instead of Sharks?

Do many girls accept Eur50 in Mainhattan? Or do all girls get Eur100 like Sharks?I was 3 days (Wednesday-Friday) at Mainhattan.

If only 1 day, I would still prefer Mainhattan before Sharks.

All girls accepted 50 Euro for a session. Female - male ratio c. 1:1,5 (also on Friday evening)!
And many of the mongers were old German men, only making 1 room. So, plenty of beautiful girls to choose between.

Anti Silicone
09-19-21, 17:27
I was 3 days (Wednesday-Friday) at Mainhattan.

If only 1 day, I would still prefer Mainhattan before Sharks.

All girls accepted 50 Euro for a session. Female - male ratio c. 1:1,5 (also on Friday evening)!
And many of the mongers were old German men, only making 1 room. So, plenty of beautiful girls to choose between.They accept Eur50 for 30 m? Sounds good to me! I may go to Mainhattan. Thanks.

Sirioja
09-19-21, 22:27
They accept Eur50 for 30 m? Sounds good to me! I may go to Mainhattan. Thanks.Change your name anti for silicon before visiting Mainhattan. Have good game with silicon balloons. At Sharks, You have some very beautiful natural tits.

Anti Silicone
09-20-21, 17:29
Change your name anti for silicon before visiting Mainhattan. Have good game with silicon balloons. At Sharks, You have some very beautiful natural tits.I may go to both Mainhattan and Sharks.

Bugzy 69
09-20-21, 18:54
Hi guys,

I will be on a short trip in Fra this week and being located close to this club for sure I will visit. Will try to spend a long afternoon lets say 1-8 pm Saturday or Sunday. I visited Sharks around 2 years ago and I like the layout were can relax enough between sessions, large bar area, jacuzzis, plenty of TVs and buffet. We were also a bunch of mates but this time I'm all alone, donno if it gets bored quicker but anyway. What time things starts picking up please esp Sundays? My time frame and physique only allow me 2 sessions lets say in 6 hours.

Thanks for advice.

Arnold15
09-20-21, 21:39
Hi guys,

I will be on a short trip in Fra this week and being located close to this club for sure I will visit. Will try to spend a long afternoon lets say 1-8 pm Saturday or Sunday. I visited Sharks around 2 years ago and I like the layout were can relax enough between sessions, large bar area, jacuzzis, plenty of TVs and buffet. We were also a bunch of mates but this time I'm all alone, donno if it gets bored quicker but anyway. What time things starts picking up please esp Sundays? My time frame and physique only allow me 2 sessions lets say in 6 hours.

Thanks for advice.Both at Mainhattan and Palace, there are sligthly more men than girls.

Mainhattan opens at 11 am, but Palace at 5 pm.

Sharks is overcrowded with men. Around 5-6 times more men than girls. And huge upselling.

Sirioja
09-21-21, 06:20
I may go to both Mainhattan and Sharks.Don't expect for beautiful big naturals at Mainhattan, but a beautiful club to take a rest. Good wellness, good foods. Far better naturals at Sharks.

Zumboit
09-23-21, 14:14
Glad to hear Mainhattan is doing well these days. For years I've liked the vibes of the club. When there are at least 30 women, and 10 are hot, its so cool, chill and intimate. I like the relax area couches where no one will bother you.

I used to go there just to session with Donna. Her body clicked with me so deeply, I would continually be focusing on her naked bod, asking, "What's your name?" She'd say, "It's me Donna, don't you recognize me?" She was pretty, not amazing face, but the bod was perfect. Great friendly service. I miss her. Had my first 3 some with Donna and her friend, great time.

ExpatLover
09-23-21, 19:07
Glad to hear Mainhattan is doing well these days. For years I've liked the vibes of the club. When there are at least 30 women, and 10 are hot, its so cool, chill and intimate. I like the relax area couches where no one will bother you.

I used to go there just to session with Donna. Her body clicked with me so deeply, I would continually be focusing on her naked bod, asking, "What's your name?" She'd say, "It's me Donna, don't you recognize me?" She was pretty, not amazing face, but the bod was perfect. Great friendly service. I miss her. Had my first 3 some with Donna and her friend, great time.Visited Manhattan may be 30 times in the last 10 years, 1 room, yes really a nice FKK, I think that you are a shareholder of this FKK.

Sirioja
09-23-21, 21:54

I used to go there just to session with Donna. Her body clicked with me so deeply, I would continually be focusing on her naked bod, asking, "What's your name?" She'd say, "It's me Donna, don't you recognize me?" She was pretty, not amazing face, but the bod was perfect. Great friendly service. I miss her. Had my first 3 some with Donna and her friend, great time.Have you really seen looks now there? I wish you to love silicon and acid for lips. Looks like cemetery for Globe girls. Club is good services for 45 €. Test for free if needed.

MarkFkk
09-23-21, 22:21

I used to go there just to session with Donna. Her body clicked with me so deeply, I would continually be focusing on her naked bod, asking, "What's your name?" She'd say, "It's me Donna, don't you recognize me?" She was pretty, not amazing face, but the bod was perfect. Great friendly service. I miss her. Had my first 3 some with Donna and her friend, great time.Didn't meet Donna. But the best of Mainhattan in my opinion was Nicoletta, Nicole. Met her there on the 2012 and had three sessions in one day. Amazing and rare girl PSE.

ShinieStone
09-25-21, 09:57

I used to go there just to session with Donna. Her body clicked with me so deeply, I would continually be focusing on her naked bod, asking, "What's your name?" She'd say, "It's me Donna, don't you recognize me?" She was pretty, not amazing face, but the bod was perfect. Great friendly service. I miss her. Had my first 3 some with Donna and her friend, great time.I went after the reopening, this is a really good club. I plan to revisit in the near future.

Sirioja
09-25-21, 22:27
Visited Manhattan may be 30 times in the last 10 years, 1 room, yes really a nice FKK, I think that you are a shareholder of this FKK.Some very beautiful girls at Mainhattan on 2015/2016. Wish You got many looks like Megan who finished at Globe, or Marina. Unfortunately not anymore same natural looks.

PayForIt
09-27-21, 01:10
So given all the debate about Sharks being an upselling club and Mainhattan being a great club with lots of stunners at 100/60 I had to pay a visit on my last day in FKK land. I also decided I would split my time between Mainhattan and Palace (see Palace thread for report).

Arrived Mainhattan 5 pm. The club was dead. I counted 12 girls only and 9 guys. No. They were not all in rooms. Did a walk around and all room doors were open and empty. No. They were not in the restaurant. One very fat guy with 3 plates of food and he didn't look like stopping at that!

At reception my beautiful stunning girl of 2 years ago was not working or has left. Pleasant lady. Checked EU Covid certificate (not strictly. No check on how I signed in. Could have been Donald Trump as I saw in Sharks! 5 euro more if you want a robe? Into bar. Oh my God. I feel like the club is closed! I ate food (which was quite good. Pork schnitzel and chicken). No dessert. Glass of red wine was nice and only 7 euros (compare to Oase selling only a bottle for 30 euros). What was a shock was the quality of the girls who were working. Of the 12 girls 5 of them were very good. All of them would do well at Sharks or Oase. Surprised Sirioja has not enjoyed hours with one girl. She was REALLY tall. Even without crazy shoes. Long brunette hair. Pretty face. I didn't talk to her as she was mainly occupied by a guy with long hair who bought a big bottle of champagne for her and her friend. Very pretty. No tattoos and no silicone. Indeed I did not see much silicones or fake girls. Several short blonde girls with good bodies. I selected Candy. Pretty if not stunning. Face 7/10 but her lingerie was fabulous, nice boobs with very large erect nipples and good chemistry. I chose her after talking to 5 girls in total. All of them 100/50 with no upsell as Arnold15 has correctly reported. There were more men than girls at 6. 30 pm when I decided to go to the room with Candy. We did two hours for 200 and I gave her 20 tip as her service was good. My only criticism was the holding of the dick to prevent full entry in a couple of positions and not too happy about having her ankles held in the air when being fucked (which I like! But skilful BJ, sexy girl and I would repeat.

When I came out, showered, did one tour of the club. Now 16 girls. One small dark girl in nice lingerie was new from before I went in the room. The ambience in the club was chilled but it is clearly VERY quiet. But as the line up was reasonable with several good options I was not going to leave without a session. Went in Room 1 with Candy at end of corridor by the restaurant. Biggest (and best) room.

Mainhattan is a small club, the outdoor area is reasonable with a nice pool with changing colours in the evening, good wellness / jacuzzi and though there were not many girls there were good options with several pretty slim girls without tattoos as well as several who did have. One in particular with impressive tattoos leading to her boobs, pussy and on her legs saying "in life you don't have time to worry". I didn't worry. I enjoyed the food, enjoyed the sex and headed for Palace.

Sirioja
09-27-21, 15:55
So given all the debate about Sharks being an upselling club and Mainhattan being a great club with lots of stunners at 100/60 I had to pay a visit on my last day in FKK land. I also decided I would split my time between Mainhattan and Palace (see Palace thread for report).

Arrived Mainhattan 5 pm. The club was dead. I counted 12 girls only and 9 guys. No. They were not all in rooms. Did a walk around and all room doors were open and empty. No. They were not in the restaurant. One very fat guy with 3 plates of food and he didn't look like stopping at that!.I agree for good foods, good wellness, quiet club to relax, but used to have more than 50 girls before. We may not have same tastes and eyes when I saw so many silicon on Saturday 18 September, but unfortunately no tall natural with pretty face. I would have saved Sharks entry 65 , even I was really happy to return with my sweet supermodel and no competition from Balkanians at midnight, I missed her on Wednesday and yesterday when casting is now unfortunately quite down.

MarkFkk
09-27-21, 23:11
I agree for good foods, good wellness, quiet club to relax, but used to have more than 50 girls before. We may not have same tastes and eyes when I saw so many silicon on Saturday 18 September, but unfortunately no tall natural with pretty face. I would have saved Sharks entry 65 , even I was really happy to return with my sweet supermodel and no competition from Balkanians at midnight, I missed her on Wednesday and yesterday when casting is now unfortunately quite down.Do you remember beautiful Nikol / Nicoletta?

Sirioja
09-28-21, 08:21
Do you remember beautiful Nikol / Nicoletta?Didn't know her. Just remember Hungarian but not wow Nicolette with Dina at Sharks.

Mursenary
09-28-21, 16:46
So given all the debate about Sharks being an upselling club and Mainhattan being a great club with lots of stunners at 100/60 I had to pay a visit on my last day in FKK land. I also decided I would split my time between Mainhattan and Palace (see Palace thread for report).Nice to see a second good report about MH. Interesting to see the lineup quality-upsell carousel in response to all of the changes due to covid closures and reopenings. Sharks benefited from being the only club that was open with a decent number of girls. Let's see how the line ups balances out amongst all of the clubs. Side note, I can see a wrench thrown in the process when Hessen clubs start mandating vaccination.

Romero001
10-09-21, 15:27
Had an overnight in Frankfurt and stayed at an airport hotel. Had the challenging decision to go to either the Palace or Mainhetten. Read conflicting reports on each, each primarily positive and the occasional negative.

I finally chose Mainhatten primarily because the entry fee was €45 compared to €75. Also I took the train from the airport to Main HBF (5€) and walked around this area. Found it to be full of homeless, drunks and drug addicted people. Did not feel comfortable in this area. Quickly gout of this area by taking a Uber to Meinhatten at a cost of €15.

Got to Mainhatten about 7 pm, paid my entrance fee +€5 for a robe. The robe was optional as one could use towels. First time to a FKK so I asked the receptionist the run down. She was really nice, patient and was caring by explaining the rules. I changed, showered and was ready to play.

After storing my personal belongings in a small locked container at the reception I went into the main room where the bar is. I found the smell of smoke to be disturbing as I didn't realize you could smoke in a public area. I did get used to this after a while.

There were about 8-10 men to about 17-20 women. I sat down on a couch that gave me a good vantage point. Slowly many of the girls approached me. I found each one attractive while about 60% having work done on their boobs. Most were done very well and almost all the girls were slim or had a desired figure without being overweight. I would say they ranged in age from early 20's to mid 30's. I did notice one blond that appeared to be close to 40 with silicone boobs, but she looked really hot. All of the girls I spoke with were Romanian except one Moroccan.

All the girls quoted me €150 for 30 min for full GFE, kissing with tongue, blow job without condom, and me kissing their pussy. Obviously they new I was a virgin to the FKK scene. I prefer very slim girls with natural boobs, so I surprised myself by agreeing to the first Romanian girl who was tall, had natural boobs with big nipples, but was not on the slim side of the scale. Not fat, but well rounded. There was something about her though that connected. After negotiation which I dislike, we settled on full GFE for €100 for 30 min. Off we go and I could tell from the start she wasn't into the DFK for long and she quickly moved down to give me a terrific blow job. This went on for a good 10 min before I realized I needed her to stop before I exploded. I went down on her and got her wet and enjoyed her taste down below. She said she orgasmed, but I'm not convinced. I told her I wanted to fuck and did try to stand beside the bed and fuck her as she was on her back. Problem is the bed is very low to the ground and I am tall, so this position didn't work for me. I then got her to do cowgirl which didn't last too long as she seemed mechanical and no great rhythm. I lost my erection and I finished up getting a hand job to finish.

After showering again, I had some food at the Buffett. The food was reasonably good with a variety to suit everyone's needs.

Had a beer and just relaxed for a couple of hours taking in the atmosphere. Finally I decided to go with a young Romanian who was slim and very small boobs but a super nice ass and figure. She wanted €200 for an hour but we agreed on €100 for 30 min. Got to the room and we kissed for a few minutes and said let's do this for an hour for 150. As there was a good connection between us I agreed. She gave me an incredible blow job, deep throat and lots of body movement. After 10 minutes I kissed her pussy and she got super wet and again made the sounds and gyrations as if she cum. She then gave me another blow job and I said I want to lick her pussy again. She offered 69, but I said sit on my face which she did. She grounded her pussy against my face and mouth and I thought I was in heaven. After 10 min. I told her let's fuck and she rode me cowgirl like a bucking horse and then went full trot. After what seemed like eternity I finished up with a hand job. She was great and definitely deliver the service I came for.

Overall I had a fabulous 5 hours and if I did overpay, I left a happy and contented man. Definitely recommend this experience. €34 Uber back to airport hotel.

Sirioja
10-09-21, 18:21
100/30 or 150/30 ? For looks I saw on a Saturday, I don't pay for. Big upselling.

LoveGirls60
10-14-21, 03:32
What is best APP for checking Bus / train to get to the club?

ShinieStone
10-15-21, 12:09
Had an overnight in Frankfurt and stayed at an airport hotel. Had the challenging decision to go to either the Palace or Mainhetten. Read conflicting reports on each, each primarily positive and the occasional negative.

I finally chose Mainhatten primarily because the entry fee was 45 compared to 75. Also I took the train from the airport to Main HBF (5) and walked around this area. Found it to be full of homeless, drunks and drug addicted people. Did not feel comfortable in this area. Quickly gout of this area by taking a Uber to Meinhatten at a cost of 15.

Got to Mainhatten about 7 pm, paid my entrance fee +5 for a robe. The robe was optional as one could use towels. First time to a FKK so I asked the receptionist the run down. She was really nice, patient and was caring by explaining the rules. I changed, showered and was ready to play.

After storing my personal belongings in a small locked container at the reception I went into the main room where the bar is. I found the smell of smoke to be disturbing as I didn't realize you could smoke in a public area. I did get used to this after a while.

There were about 8-10 men to about 17-20 women. I sat down on a couch that gave me a good vantage point. Slowly many of the girls approached me. I found each one attractive while about 60% having work done on their boobs. Most were done very well and almost all the girls were slim or had a desired figure without being overweight. I would say they ranged in age from early 20's to mid 30's. I did notice one blond that appeared to be close to 40 with silicone boobs, but she looked really hot. All of the girls I spoke with were Romanian except one Moroccan..Great report! Thanks.

McGrath
10-15-21, 17:46
All the girls quoted me 150 for 30 min for full GFE, kissing with tongue, blow job without condom, and me kissing their pussy.

She wanted 200 for an hour but we agreed on 100 for 30 min. Got to the room and we kissed for a few minutes and said let's do this for an hour for 150. Interesting because I read recently on this forum from a "real" FKK-expert that there was no upsell at Mainhattan.

BigBuddy69
10-15-21, 18:54
What is best APP for checking Bus / train to get to the club?Google maps works perfectly fine in most countries.

Daweiwang88
10-15-21, 19:46
All of them 100/50 with no upsell as Arnold15 has correctly reported. There were more men than girls at 6. 30 pm when I decided to go to the room with Candy. We did two hours for 200 and I gave her 20 tip as her service was good.Can anyone let me know if the going rate is 100 for 30 min or 100 for 50 mins? I'm confused as the rate being reported seems to differ from one another. I have a lay over in Frankfurt and would like to try FKK for the first time. Thax.

Sirioja
10-16-21, 08:07
Interesting because I read recently on this forum from a "real" FKK-expert that there was no upsell at Mainhattan.I didn't even find 1 look to ask anything on a Saturday until 8.30 pm, telling I m not ready for 8 hours, before moving to Sharks and enjoying my fresh supermodel there. Land of silicon and big asses at Mainhattan now when beautiful girls in the past. Megan started at Mainhattan.

Slither
10-16-21, 19:34
Can anyone let me know if the going rate is 100 for 30 min or 100 for 50 mins? I'm confused as the rate being reported seems to differ from one another. I have a lay over in Frankfurt and would like to try FKK for the first time. Thax.50 for 30 is correct. When you have good girl, 100% not necessary pay more, but better make with her 100 for 60 not only 50 for 30 is fair.

Some young girls very greedy, is true, even ask for 150 for 30, do not take them.

Slither
10-16-21, 19:38
Google maps works perfectly fine in most countries.Citymapper has Frankfurt since one year.

Romero001
10-17-21, 02:06
Interesting because I read recently on this forum from a "real" FKK-expert that there was no upsell at Mainhattan.I'm not sure what constitutes or is a "real" expert. I am reporting exactly what my experience was. Once again, I was quoted €50 for 30 min for basic sex, a BJ with condom. What I was reporting and negotiated was €100 for 30 min that included DFK, DATY, and BBBJ or €150 for 1 hour service. I'm not sure if this is considered upselling or the true value for this service.

Regardless, I considered €150 for DFK, enjoying the sweetness of the peach (DATY) including face-sitting, plus sex in multiple positions with a beautiful young woman well worth it.

I also have to add that at least 10-15 girls quoted me similar rates.

Sirioja
10-17-21, 07:25
I'm not sure what constitutes or is a "real" expert. I am reporting exactly what my experience was. Once again, I was quoted 50 for 30 min for basic sex, a BJ with condom. What I was reporting and negotiated was 100 for 30 min that included DFK, DATY, and BBBJ or 150 for 1 hour service. I'm not sure if this is considered upselling or the true value for this service.

Regardless, I considered 150 for DFK, enjoying the sweetness of the peach (DATY) including face-sitting, plus sex in multiple positions with a beautiful young woman well worth it.

I also have to add that at least 10-15 girls quoted me similar rates.Yes upselling when club rate is 50 per 30 mn and extra are for CIM, anal and others. BBBJ is illegal in Germany but still quite standard fortunately. Extra for kissing is upselling. About same at Sharks than your good information here. Can have CBJ and not too long fuck for 50. Some girls don t upsell at Sharks. 100/60 still work not so bad with real kissing, old good times BJ, DATY and good sex. If You offer her orgasm for tip, then girl will be relax and no rush, most often willing to please You back.

Sheva7
10-20-21, 18:09
I'll be in Frankfurt next week arriving at night at 9 pm. Is it still worth to pay Mainhattan a visit and stay till 2 am++?

Daweiwang88
10-23-21, 01:28
50 for 30 is correct. When you have good girl, 100% not necessary pay more, but better make with her 100 for 60 not only 50 for 30 is fair.

Some young girls very greedy, is true, even ask for 150 for 30, do not take them.Thank you for chime in. I have a lay over in Frankfurt, arrive around 5 pm and with departing flight 10 am next morning. What advice can you share since I have 0 experience with FKK. (will be a bit tired after a whole week of mongering in Spain).

Like which FKK to go? Do I even need to book a hotel or lock up luggage at airport and can spend entire night in FKK? Is it worth going to RLD to take a look then head over to FKK or airport - FKK - airport straight? Thanks in advance.

Sirioja
10-23-21, 12:49
Thank you for chime in. I have a lay over in Frankfurt, arrive around 5 pm and with departing flight 10 am next morning. What advice can you share since I have 0 experience with FKK. (will be a bit tired after a whole week of mongering in Spain).

Like which FKK to go? Do I even need to book a hotel or lock up luggage at airport and can spend entire night in FKK? Is it worth going to RLD to take a look then head over to FKK or airport - FKK - airport straight? Thanks in advance.If not Monday or Tuesday, I will go to Sharks closing at 4 or 5 am. Bus from airport.

IKarlo
10-25-21, 15:37
Does anyone know if the massage in Mainhattan is good?

Who is doing it and how? Hot girl?

Tedesco
10-25-21, 18:52
.... still worth to pay Mainhattan a visit and stay till 2 am++?No. Go for Sharks or Palace.

Tedesco
10-25-21, 18:56
... if the going rate is 100 for 30 min or 100 for 50 mins? You're a greenhorn and the girls are immediately aware of the guys not being regulars. Thus count for 100/30 and 150/h being offered.

Collateral2
10-27-21, 23:15
Does anyone know if the massage in Mainhattan is good?

Who is doing it and how? Hot girl?Yes, it is a good Thai / oil massage. The woman is not hot and no sexual favors are offered. Recommended.

PMunny
10-31-21, 08:37
Saturday 30th.

Got to Mainhattan around 1:10 But luckily the lady at the desk still gave me the early bird entry of €45. Six girls and about twenty guys (nearly all in the wellness area).

1:30 Alicia Romania 33 glasses, very slim, lovely be cups with nice pointy nipples, no tattoos, Lovely lips. Only about 5 ft when she takes off her shoes. Very friendly, good English. Some light kissing, stroking and kissing all over my body. Really great BBBJ and 69. Let her go on top and she rode me in various ways (I was her first session so she was like a 'virgin' in her words). Switched to doggy but lost some mojo, she went back on top for a while. Decided best to finish by hand and she took off the condom to do that. Very happy with the service. 100/30.

2:15 decided just after my first session would be the ideal time to get a real massage (less chance of getting too aroused! "Air" was on duty. 30 minutes for €30 gets a fantastic back, neck, arms and head massage. It was amazing, no idea where she was standing sometimes, I could just feel hands / elbows all over the place, no idea she got into some angles!! Got a little weird when she was rubbing my head but overall felt better than I have in ages afterwards.

A few more girls showed up around 3, a couple were lovely looking brunettes. There was an annoying blonde with huge fake tits on a chair just inside the door but nobody sessioned with her.

4:30 felt ready to go again and managed to attract the eye of Anya (who says she only started three days ago)! 20, Romanian, brunette, lovely see cups, great body. Got on well down stairs, got into the room and she started immediately with a BBBJ and sadly the exertions of the last two days caught up with me (Palace last night and I am in my mid forties now) and could only get a semi. Got harder with a firm handjob and me fingering her but came quickly. Not quite the finish I had wanted to this first post-Covid restricted trip but that wasn't Anya's fault. €50.

On the tram back to the city I laughed to myself when I realised that Anya was the first girl I'd been with that was born this century!

LoveGirls60
11-02-21, 18:20
Could you please help me how to get there from main station in Frankfurt?

Thanks.

Berthold
11-02-21, 22:10
Could you please help me how to get there from main station in Frankfurt?

Thanks.From frankfurt mainstation take tramline 11 direction "Schießhüttenstrasse" to station "Daimerstrasse". Once you get off at "Daimlerstrasse" it will be a 5 minute walk to reach FKK mainhattan. The exact address is "Schielestrasse 45".

The Cane
11-02-21, 22:40
From frankfurt mainstation take tramline 11 direction "Schiehttenstrasse" to station "Daimerstrasse". Once you get off at "Daimlerstrasse" it will be a 5 minute walk to reach FKK mainhattan. The exact address is "Schielestrasse 45".Just take a taxi haha! Although, one time I had a taxi driver who got a little lost back there and tried to blame me. I was like no man, I gave you the exact address. He was the cab driver. Figure it out.

FunMan13
11-21-21, 03:21
I am scheduled to stop in Frankfurt on Dec. 24 for a couple of days (with family). I hope Mainhattan will be open as I have to stay in Frankfurt. Sharks is too far to sneak away.

I also read that Covid cases are rising in Germany. I hope not to the point of closing entry to visitors.

Funman13.

Sirioja
11-21-21, 13:32
I am scheduled to stop in Frankfurt on Dec. 24 for a couple of days (with family). I hope Mainhattan will be open as I have to stay in Frankfurt. Sharks is too far to sneak away.

I also read that Covid cases are rising in Germany. I hope not to the point of closing entry to visitors.

Funman13.Some clubs used to be closed on 24 and 31, nothing about covid.

FrankLand
11-26-21, 17:32
Anyone been visiting Mainhattan since 2 g plus?

Are they offering fast test to their girls?

Sirioja
11-26-21, 20:48
Anyone been visiting Mainhattan since 2 g plus?

Are they offering fast test to their girls?2 G+ is for guys and girls. Fast test was for free when I visited on September.

BoldNineK
11-28-21, 21:14
Guys,

What's the deal with BBFS? Is that on the menu at all or a no go? Not looking to cip but BBFS would be nice LOL.

Downandup
11-29-21, 09:06
Guys,

What's the deal with BBFS? Is that on the menu at all or a no go? Not looking to cip but BBFS would be nice LOL.It's very rare. If that is a priority for you then you need to go to an AO club like Dietzenbach near Frankfurt, Luderland near Cologne or those between Moers and Dortmund. Check out the AO club thread.

Sirioja
11-29-21, 10:14
Guys,

What's the deal with BBFS? Is that on the menu at all or a no go? Not looking to cip but BBFS would be nice LOL.Don't you know this is illegal in Germany. Villa Venus and Arabella maybe best for this.

Turgid
12-08-21, 15:15
From frankfurt mainstation take tramline 11 direction "Schiehttenstrasse" to station "Daimerstrasse". Once you get off at "Daimlerstrasse" it will be a 5 minute walk to reach FKK mainhattan. The exact address is "Schielestrasse 45".Years ago when Mainhatten was great I used to stay at the Golden Seal hotel which is now called Achat near the police station and the European Central Bank. From there I would walk to Mainhatten. Ahh the good old days!

Grven3
12-11-21, 10:19
I have a small window from approx noon till 2 pm tomorrow. How many girls are usually available at this time? I like the tiny / petite attractive energetic type of girl. Should I bother going or save my money for a proper trip (and go to sharks) in a year or two?

Arnold15
01-07-22, 14:34
I called the reception at Mainhattan.

Lady told me it is closed from today.

Anyone who has more information about situation in Hessen?

Saturn11
01-07-22, 16:25
I called the reception at Mainhattan.

Lady told me it is closed from today.

Anyone who has more information about situation in Hessen?Palace and Sharks will also close after today. Oase will be open but only for a few more days I imagine.

Mursenary
01-09-22, 02:23
I have a small window from approx noon till 2 pm tomorrow. How many girls are usually available at this time? I like the tiny / petite attractive energetic type of girl. Should I bother going or save my money for a proper trip (and go to sharks) in a year or two?Seems like your best option is now Finca Erotica, 108 km away from airport by car (1 hour).

SwedeStallion
02-15-22, 09:09
Planning to visit Frankfurt beginning of March and wonder I anyone here have been to Mainhattan after the reopening a week ago and can give a hint of the status of the lineup?

LatinaChaser1
02-27-22, 22:22
Years ago when Mainhatten was great I used to stay at the Golden Seal hotel which is now called Achat near the police station and the European Central Bank. From there I would walk to Mainhatten. Ahh the good old days!I bet the place must have been full with police officers and bankers. LOL.

What's the prices like at this place? You can tell I'm new to the German playgrounds.

LatinaChaser1
02-27-22, 23:05
At Sharks, you can see some tits competing with Florentina / Luana when Mainhattan became land of silicon. To have a rest, Mainhattan is more quiet than Sharks and also good wellness. Also good foods but low level for looks compare to what could see in 2015.1 who started at Mainhattan finishing at Globe.Which FKK does Florentina and Luana work?

Sirioja
02-28-22, 08:08
Which FKK does Florentina and Luana work?Acapulco Gold Ratingen close to Dusseldorf airport. I missed to go on this Saturday when Sharks was not on same level for me.

Turgid
03-06-22, 16:38
....What's the prices like at this place? You can tell I'm new to the German playgrounds.More expensive than you'd pay in Latin America for similar accommodation but reasonable for Germany.

Zumboit
03-17-22, 22:10
Anybody been to Mainhattan lately? Any natural skinny these days?

TheRugdr
03-29-22, 10:01
Anybody been to Mainhattan lately? Any natural skinny these days?I had a recent visit to Mainhattan. Did the 45 euro entry plus 5 for the robe. Not many good options during the daytime. In the end, I only went to the room once, and it was with Alessa (or a similar name). I've had a number of sessions over the years. She's been working there since 2014 and at least her body is still skinny and service dependable, but nothing outstanding. The best part of my day was the massage I had. The lady had a fast paced 60 massage but really strong hands and I felt very relaxed afterwards, and as if my blood circulation was the best it's been in ages. Probably the best massage I've ever had at saunaclub.

I don't plan to return to Mainhattan much in the future though. Better options for ladies at Sharks and the Swiss and Austrian clubs.

Arnold15
03-30-22, 11:06
Anybody been to Mainhattan lately? Any natural skinny these days?I was recently 4 days at Mainhattan.

Daytime cirka 10 girls, evening cirka 20-25 girls.

A lot of options with different types of girls.

Few clients = Client is king!

Better service by the girls than before the pandemi / lockdowns.

Outstandning option to visit Mainhattan now, when there are almost no Asian clients.

Highly recommended.

DriftClouds
03-30-22, 14:54
I was recently 4 days at Mainhattan.

Outstandning option to visit Mainhattan now, when there are almost no Asian clients.

Highly recommended.How Asian clients are ruining the market?

Sirioja
03-30-22, 19:53
How Asian clients are ruining the market?Not only at Mainhattan, many girls lower their level to them for easy business. Sharks fell on 2017 when many Asians arrived and real improvement on 2021 when they were rare. They are a bit back on 2022 and the fall again. Reason why Germans wrote on 2021 reopening: too many guys for few girls, when it was fake, but they wanted to keep girls for them.

DriftClouds
03-31-22, 02:24
Not only at Mainhattan, many girls lower their level to them for easy business. Sharks fell on 2017 when many Asians arrived and real improvement on 2021 when they were rare. They are a bit back on 2022 and the fall again. Reason why Germans wrote on 2021 reopening: too many guys for few girls, when it was fake, but they wanted to keep girls for them.You mean too many Asian clients were visiting so the guy-girl ratio were bad? Or the Asian clients were paying ridiculous high prices to break the market? Some of them might have language barrier or they don't want to get in trouble and suck it up when the girls have them pay for 1 hour for 30 minutes session or pay for extras but never delivers and shits like that.

Zumboit
03-31-22, 12:40
Wish I'd seen this before I spent two days at Sharks.

[QUOThE=Aernold15;2680314]I was recently 4 days at Mainhattan.

Highly recommended.[/QUOTE]

Sirioja
03-31-22, 21:51
You mean too many Asian clients were visiting so the guy-girl ratio were bad? Or the Asian clients were paying ridiculous high prices to break the market? Some of them might have language barrier or they don't want to get in trouble and suck it up when the girls have them pay for 1 hour for 30 minutes session or pay for extras but never delivers and shits like that.I just noticed where many Asians, girls level fall, and some are jealous and like to bullshit girls. Sharks on 2021 was good without them. My best Sharks 2021 girl was ex Mainhattan, elegant woman type.

YodaXxx
04-01-22, 00:08
Entered around 16:30. 10-15 girls and very few guys, all in the wellness area. Most girls were naturally bored and just talking to each other, and the ambience was rather intense. Tiffany (28 y, MD), a blonde with natural bees chatted me up and we agreed on a basic room of 50 e /30 min. Nothing special, but good to get the first pop out of the way. Turned out it was the only pop of the day.

After 18:00 approx 5 new girls showed up. Two of them have unreal bodies: long, skinny, black hair, with perfectly shaped boobs and very firm ass. Pure model figure. Unfortunately their faces were not for me, but tbf it's objectively good-looking. One of them is called Bea (RO), proposed 200 e /60 min for 'an extra nice time' and wouldn't budge, which for me was a sure deal-breaker. Shortly after she came back with 150 e /60 min counteroffer, but this time I wouldn't budge.

Later spent some time chatting to Louisa (26 y, RO), a cutie with heavy glasses, perfect skin, and a good humor. She was in Sharks before. 100 e /60 min rate, but had appointment at 20:15 which means there wasn't enough time for a 1 h room before her appointment. Asked her to reconvene after the room, but no sign of her until 22:00, so I left. It was a bit of a shame because I think it would've been an enjoyable room.

Overall, very quiet club (even for Monday) and not great atmosphere. Also I don't like the floor plan which makes girls to go through the men's lockers to get to the restaurant. Wouldn't return anytime soon.

'If I was a man, I'd prefer Sharks', said Louisa. I guess it sums it up.

McGrath
04-01-22, 20:59
'If I was a man, I'd prefer Sharks', said Louisa. I guess it sums it up.Louisa is so right. It is just a club you visit if you don't have the time to go to Sharks.

Neurosynth
04-02-22, 09:34
Louisa is so right. It is just a club you visit if you don't have the time to go to Sharks.So Manhattan for a quicky-stop, Sharks for a hang.

YodaXxx
04-02-22, 10:12
So Manhattan for a quicky-stop, Sharks for a hang.Sharks for sharky girls, silent hunters live elsewhere, I think.

Sirioja
04-02-22, 18:53
Sharks for sharky girls, silent hunters live elsewhere, I think.Those I know as nearly daily regular all along the year and no jealousy from me, were at Sharks on 2021, but not on beginning of this year. I saw some on North of Hessen.

FuckedUpSwede
04-02-22, 23:11
I went here after rather frustating visit to Atlanta. Entered at approx. 8 pm. 70 euro entry, girls cost 50 for 30 min.

I do not know really. I find this place rather soulless but I roomed with 25 years old Moldavian Julia because I find her friendly and 33 years old romanian Luna because of her ass. Both was rather fast desicions. I had layed my eyes on Bea but I did not find her when I wanted to session. Interesting thing happened in the porn kino when I tried to find inspiration for a room no 2. Two girls approached me but I told them I was waiting for Bea. When they realized who I was talking about they made a hasty retreat to say the least. The food and the wellness in this place is top notch so I spent 2 hours in the dampfbath and on the heated stone beds and filled my stomach.

YodaXxx
04-03-22, 09:33
Two girls approached me but I told them I was waiting for Bea. When they realized who I was talking about they made a hasty retreat to say the least. Interesting. So Bea is like Voldemort in Mainhattan? She does have a somewhat threatening vibe when I talked to her.

Tintin1
04-25-22, 21:42
With several reports on NRW board being positive I decided to dip my "toe" into this club for the first time, in spite of being told that around Easter would be bad as many ladies head home. * *.

A few of the logistic notes:* this FKK is a bit harder to reach from the main train station, especially via mass transport so I took an Uber. About 20 Euros and 30/ minutes. * Currently Monday. Wednesday currently is a reduced price 50 E entrance instead of 65!**I'd say there were about 10-12 ladies and an equal number of men. Wednesday is SADLY underwear evening so instead of naked ladies, we had the underwear squad. I heard from several women that Wednesdays many of the men don't partake of their delights and instead. Come for the food and "sauna night". About 1/3 of the ladies were reasonably attractive with maybe 1-2 at the 7/8 level. No real knock outs and the bell curve at the bottom end had the same sort of results -- no awful losers but a couple with too much make up or too many pounds in the wrong places!

My two favorites were Amira a dark haired Romanian girl. Thin with overly fake breasts like giant saucers but a personality that promised good service. A bit cuter, was a blond named Stephanie who introduced herself as Julia. (The lady at reception later said her regular fake name was Stephanie and several of the ladies have multiple names * I was a little slow booking Stephanie so I took the runner up. The 3rd runner up whose name became with a Be or Bi sound, didn't tell me she loved me quite so 'honestly' as Amira.

Prices are a lot cheaper than Berlin. 150 gets you CIM and French both ways plus kissing on top of the normal GF sex. My top partner choices did not offer anal, so I went for the oral option. * Given how slow it was, time was never mentioned and I stayed in the room for more than an hour. I'd say her BJ skills were definitely Olympic medal quality. I actually had to pry her off at the end or I think she would have stuck there til morning!* Her energy level was also over the top. Her dedication to service took home the Gold.

After we went downstairs for dinner. The menu selection was as good as most buffets I'd seen and a thousand time better than Berlin. German boards quote many visitors as saying this club has the best food of any FKK. * I chatted briefly with the chef, I'm sure all this interests you readers. So I'll move on.

Didn't get a chance to try the legit massage as the masseuse was booked til late. - again confirming what the girls had complained about. The men were there for a spa day not a sex night* *Before I left I got a 30 minutes special from some lady who's ass looked incredible and said she couldn't go home for the holidays because she had not been working much due to covid. * Her ass was really her most attractive asset so like mountains, I climbed it because it was there. * Honestly, while we were at it, all I could think of was Amira's lips on my privates. * Mostly forgettable, but I saw, I climbed I came (to misquote a famous Roman).

Finally I asked around about the next night, and everyone said same line up. So next report we move to Palace.

Tic Expli
04-29-22, 17:32
Hi,

It's been a few years since I've been to Mainhattan because of Covid. I'm looking forward to going back. Does anyone know if Elsa still works there?

Thanks!

Tic.

N Tec
05-06-22, 14:26
How is the situation at Mainhattan now?

I have read some reports about increased prices at Sharks (100 for 30 min), is it the same at Mainhattan or are the prices still the same old?

How is the current line up?

Trying to decide between Mainhattan and Sharks.

YodaXxx
05-06-22, 17:11
How is the situation at Mainhattan now?

I have read some reports about increased prices at Sharks (100 for 30 min), is it the same at Mainhattan or are the prices still the same old?

How is the current line up?

Trying to decide between Mainhattan and Sharks.If you just browse through the last 5 pages of the forum, you can get a pretty good idea.

BillyP674
05-17-22, 04:48
Just background, I have been to Mainhattan before several times before, in fact it was my first FKK. But I have not been there lately as my trips to Frankfurt reduced and last time I was passing Frankfurt I decided to go Oase instead. I just happen to have flight layover overnight in Frankfurt this Saturday and my original plan was to go Shark / Oase but my flight arrived late and it was already 9 pm, I was staying at Airport hotel, I decided to go Mainhattan since it was easiest to get to. I arrived little over 12, was asked to pay $70 no card only cash, was told standard service is 50 bucks. Once I entered could not believe the sight, it must be like 50-60 men and probably 10-12 girls. Most of these girls had ugly fake boobs and some of these could have been stunning if not for silicon. Any case there were 3-4 good looking ones, one was with two ponytails and I approached her, she asked for $100, I inquired about $50 bucks she said no way, I declined and decided to check others. After some time I asked her again and I said will do $100 for 1 HR, she agreed but said was busy as another client already booked her. I met this little tan brunette Jacqueline, she claimed half Spanish-half Bulgarian, she also asked for 100 for Oral without condom, french kissing, included and I went for it, and it was good experience, she was 26 year old. I had food chicken thighs with rice, it was decent. Next I looked around for my two ponytail and she was still busy, so I found this tiny Romanian girl who was wearing glasses, she was only one wearing glasses, glasses make her look hot, she said standard service is 50 bucks with fuck and BJ and I booked her, turned out to be one of my best FKK experiences ever, girl knew where to touch, where to kiss and lick, she was so tiny 150 cm, she told me she was 30 year old. After this I returned back to my hotel as I had morning flight to catch. Next time when I am in Frankfurt if I have time I will go Shark / Oase and if I don't have time will go Palace but will probably never repeat Mainhattan again.

My FKK rankings.

1) Oase Frankfurt.

2) Artmesis Berlin.

3) Samya cologne.

4) Bumalps Swiss.

5) Goldentime Vienna.

6) Mainhattan Frank.

7) Dolce vita Dusseldorf.

Never visited Shark / palace on my to-do list.

BlackThought
05-19-22, 00:25
It's been 2.5 years since my last FKK experience (Goldentime Bruggen regular), but will be flying into Frankfurt next month for business. I won't be renting a car, was wondering which Marriott hotel I should stay at, all 3 are roughly 10 min drive from Mainhattan. How's the service level compared to Goldentime Bruggen?

Moxy.

Delta.

Sheraton.

Sirioja
05-19-22, 06:23
It's been 2.5 years since my last FKK experience (Goldentime Bruggen regular), but will be flying into Frankfurt next month for business. I won't be renting a car, was wondering which Marriott hotel I should stay at, all 3 are roughly 10 min drive from Mainhattan. How's the service level compared to Goldentime Bruggen?.You should fly to Grefath for Goldengate.

JamesT03
05-19-22, 12:22
I'll be heading to Frankfurt next week and want to experience a FKK club for the first time. I plan to start at Mainhattan. I've read a lot in this forum so I have a good idea of what to expect, but I do would like to know more about cleanliness and hygiene at the club. I prefer to kiss when having sex. But I'm thinking that might not be great here. The girls are providing BBBJ and CIM to some of the men, if not many of the men. Are they showering well after each session and doing things like brushing teeth and using mouth wash? Again, I like to kiss, but the thought of the tasting the last dudes cock in her mouth while French kissing is a turnoff for me. Do the girls really clean themselves well after sessions?

Next question; if you have an amazing session with one of the girls and it seems you connect sexually, has anyone ever had luck getting them to come to there hotel the next day / night for longer, private sessions?

Sirioja
05-19-22, 17:02
I'll be heading to Frankfurt next week and want to experience a FKK club for the first time. I plan to start at Mainhattan. I've read a lot in this forum so I have a good idea of what to expect, but I do would like to know more about cleanliness and hygiene at the club. I prefer to kiss when having sex. But I'm thinking that might not be great here. The girls are providing BBBJ and CIM to some of the men, if not many of the men. Are they showering well after each session and doing things like brushing teeth and using mouth wash? Again, I like to kiss, but the thought of the tasting the last dudes cock in her mouth while French kissing is a turnoff for me. Do the girls really clean themselves well after sessions?

Next question; if you have an amazing session with one of the girls and it seems you connect sexually, has anyone ever had luck getting them to come to there hotel the next day / night for longer, private sessions?Club number 1 for so many guys crying about it, didn't have shower for girls, they were back in the lounge after less than 5 mn. In brothels, you share all, you can taste previous guy sperm or saliva on girl body or in her mouth, then You become strong healthy and I didn't need covid vaccine when I visited often under covid. Good to make strong health when playfield for diseases. Biggest risk is AO whatever claim some, but just have to ask doctors.

Mainhattan is good for the club. Not sure for casting now, when used to have pretty girls like Megan on 2015.

BlackThought
05-19-22, 19:46

Next question; if you have an amazing session with one of the girls and it seems you connect sexually, has anyone ever had luck getting them to come to there hotel the next day / night for longer, private sessions?Based on my experience at 3 different FKKs in NRW with well over 100 girls, they are all very clean. I did get poop dick after anal with one, but it wasn't too bad. I don't DFK, but I DATY and haven't ran into any fishy pussy. Whereas in Tijuana, 50% of the pussy has been musty / fishy. The FKK clubs from what I've seen has mouth wash in the bathroom, I don't recall running into any bad breath from the girls, if cigarette breath doesn't bother you, you're good to go cause a lot of them are chain smokers.

The Cane
05-19-22, 20:46
The girls are providing BBBJ and CIM to some of the men, if not many of the men. Are they showering well after each session and doing things like brushing teeth and using mouth wash? Again, I like to kiss, but the thought of the tasting the last dudes cock in her mouth while French kissing is a turnoff for me. Do the girls really clean themselves well after sessions?Generally speaking the girls do this. I'm talking shower, brush, use mouthwash, etc. But it's like anything else in life. Some will do an overall better job of it than others. Let the buyer beware.

TheRugdr
05-20-22, 00:08
It's been 2.5 years since my last FKK experience (Goldentime Bruggen regular), but will be flying into Frankfurt next month for business. I won't be renting a car, was wondering which Marriott hotel I should stay at, all 3 are roughly 10 min drive from Mainhattan. How's the service level compared to Goldentime Bruggen?.I stayed at the Moxy for a week one time shortly after it first opened. It's convenient for Mainhattan. You can take the tram two stops and walk a few more minutes after. Or you can walk 25 minutes without the tram. I'm not a fan of Moxy hotels in general though, and this one was even worse than others I've stayed in. Tiny poorly equipped rooms, limited food available, and no Bonvoy elite member upgrades. If I were you, I'd stay at the Sheraton or Delta, especially if you have Bonvoy Platinum or Titanium status.

Sirioja
05-20-22, 04:19
Generally speaking the girls do this. I'm talking shower, brush, use mouthwash, etc. But it's like anything else in life. Some will do an overall better job of it than others. Let the buyer beware.Listerine, but only very few will brush teeth between BJ. Not so many really full shower, even when showers for girls.

BlackThought
05-20-22, 19:36
I stayed at the Moxy for a week one time shortly after it first opened. It's convenient for Mainhattan. You can take the tram two stops and walk a few more minutes after. Or you can walk 25 minutes without the tram. I'm not a fan of Moxy hotels in general though, and this one was even worse than others I've stayed in. Tiny poorly equipped rooms, limited food available, and no Bonvoy elite member upgrades. If I were you, I'd stay at the Sheraton or Delta, especially if you have Bonvoy Platinum or Titanium status.Thanks for the tip! I agree, I've stayed at a few moxys and the rooms were tiny. I'll go with the Sheraton as I have titanium status.

BlackThought
05-20-22, 19:38
Listerine, but only very few will brush teeth between BJ. Not so many really full shower, even when showers for girls.They do a great job keeping their pussy smelling fresh. I am so excited for the FKK clubs, it's been too long. Seems like an even better deal with the EUR / USD exchange rate.

Sirioja
05-21-22, 06:04
They do a great job keeping their pussy smelling fresh. I am so excited for the FKK clubs, it's been too long. Seems like an even better deal with the EUR / USD exchange rate.They wash pussy but not whole body. Go to discover new Goldengate Grefath, maybe showers for girls.

MymMice
05-24-22, 21:19
Hi guys,

How safe are FKK clubs in Frankfurt to visit in the following ways.

1. Are the girls really taking good care of their hygiene?

2. Is there any risk of STD's it STI's if we take some services which include no Condom.

3. Since in the news they show the monkey pox is on the rise, how safe is it out there in FKKs.

I'm planning to visit Mainhattan.

Thanks.

Tintin1
05-25-22, 21:32
Thanks for the tip! I agree, I've stayed at a few moxys and the rooms were tiny. I'll go with the Sheraton as I have titanium status.If you have Tintanium status try the Meridian it's across the street from the hauptbahnhof. Also if you want a fun kick, try the 25 Hour hotels. The one closer to Mainhattan is quite nice, very cheap and there is some decent street parking across the street.

Pickley
05-26-22, 10:14
Hi guys,

2. Is there any risk of STD's it STI's if we take some services which include no Condom.

3. Since in the news they show the monkey pox is on the rise, how safe is it out there in FKKs.

I'm planning to visit Mainhattan..Clubs probably do have girls check up regularly but bro, you're going to *****houses and wanting to do bareback stuff. There's an inherent risk even with condom. Not sure what you're expecting people to tell you. You take a calculated risk because nothing anyone says would matter if you catch something.

So I was at nrw rtc club and saw an older gentlemen walk down from zimmer with a mask on. Girl said he didn't even take mask off during the flick but still didn't use a condom and entire room laughed about it. I didn't even understand German and I understood what was said.

Sirioja
05-27-22, 05:00
Clubs probably do have girls check up regularly but bro, you're going to *****houses and wanting to do bareback stuff. There's an inherent risk even with condom. Not sure what you're expecting people to tell you. You take a calculated risk because nothing anyone says would matter if you catch something.

So I was at nrw rtc club and saw an older gentlemen walk down from zimmer with a mask on. Girl said he didn't even take mask off during the flick but still didn't use a condom and entire room laughed about it. I didn't even understand German and I understood what was said.Much less risky with condom than AO when RTC girls are fucked AO by 10 guys per day, when covid was less dangerous for me than Aids. Old Germans were not used to condom, even Aids appeared 40 years ago, I remember for the voice legend Klaus Nomi singing cold song, about 10 years later Freddy Mercury even he sang Highlander who doesn't die. Mostly old Germans in RTC and still despite 2017 law making these clubs illegal business.

Arnold15
05-27-22, 15:10
I was 3 days at Mainhattan (Sunday-Tuesday).

8 sessions in 3 days with 2 girls:

Emelie and Chantal.

Excellent service by these girls, whom I had sessioned with at previous visits.

Good casting.

But not so many girls: c. 15-20 each day.

Each day, there were in total c. 25-30 clients, but not at the same time.

So the ratio between girls and clients were 1:1 in the evenings.

The garden is now fully renovated with a new barbecue house.

PayForIt
05-27-22, 22:30
I was 3 days at Mainhattan (Sunday-Tuesday).

8 sessions in 3 days with 2 girls:

Emelie and Chantal.

Excellent service by these girls, whom I had sessioned with at previous visits.

Good casting.

But not so many girls: c. 15-20 each day.

Each day, there were in total c. 25-30 clients, but not at the same time.

So the ratio between girls and clients were 1:1 in the evenings.

The garden is now fully renovated with a new barbecue house.Just interested to know why you did not decide to venture out to another FKK in FRA as you had 3 days and only a few girls to choose from?

Sirioja
05-28-22, 08:17
Just interested to know why you did not decide to venture out to another FKK in FRA as you had 3 days and only a few girls to choose from?Good pretty girls are rare at the moment in Hessen. My Sharks best girl on 2021 came from Mainhattan, with no silicon nor duck lips, but elegance, beautiful eyes and interesting as woman, even kind of mystery for some of her reactions. Unfortunately not so strong health, so I missed her on many visits and on this year. I wait to be informed by guys who really see me with girls, to return for her. Until, I enjoy elsewhere when Sharks and Globe are not even in my top 5 ranking on this year, too expensive for low quality, when I paid 1000 in less than 1 week but for wow quality, her only default being to be too expensive, 170/30 but no extra asked, for a virgin look with no tattoo, nor piercing, nor plastic, just french manucure, milky skin making so much honey even before I started to work her clit and vagina, just under licking her tits and french kissing.

Arnold15
05-28-22, 10:13
Just interested to know why you did not decide to venture out to another FKK in FRA as you had 3 days and only a few girls to choose from?I have visited Oase, Mainhattan, Palace and Sharks many times.

I prefer FKK with a relaxed athmosphere. I combine sex with relax.

Without competition, Manhattan is the Frankfurt-FKK that offers the quietest and most relaxing environment.

Furthermore, I have 3 regular girls in Mainhattan who always give me top-service, of which 2 (Chantal and Emelie) were present.

Not a difficult decision to choose Mianhattan.

Sirioja
05-28-22, 11:17
I have visited Oase, Mainhattan, Palace and Sharks many times.

I prefer FKK with a relaxed athmosphere. I combine sex with relax.

Without competition, Manhattan is the Frankfurt-FKK that offers the quietest and most relaxing environment.

Furthermore, I have 3 regular girls in Mainhattan who always give me top-service, of which 2 (Chantal and Emelie) were present.

Not a difficult decision to choose Mianhattan.I agree Mainhattan is quiet to relax, less fuck factory than Sharks. Oase on Summer is also good to relax. Both for a recovering day.

Toy Man
05-28-22, 11:26
Mainhattan seems like a great place for a day are&are, any info on the massage quality or recommendations? May want to try between rooms. TIA.

PayForIt
05-29-22, 00:23
Mainhattan seems like a great place for a day are&are, any info on the massage quality or recommendations? May want to try between rooms. TIA.Massage usually performed by an older woman who is very strong. If you like deep massage with elbows, not relaxing. You'll enjoy it.

Turgid
05-30-22, 14:43
.... only very few will brush teeth between BJ......Say it isn't so!

Clodius1
06-02-22, 00:28
Looked for Chantal and emilie per Siri suggestion but found neither one. Roomed with Michelle and then tiny little Elly, both were mechanical in a bad way. Both girls specialize in the fake moans and constantly grabbing the base of the condom with some irrational fear that it would come off. Considering the late night clientele I can somewhat understand their concerns but I don't fit that bill by any stretch of the imagination. A couple of muscle ripped bouncers constantly cruising around the club, a sight that doesn't exist in Globe. Day clients were all good guys, mix of Germans and auslanders. Weds is special entranced only 50 to get in and special sauna day, with hourly infusions that are the best in any German FKK lots of fun, singing and joking about among the guys in the sauna. A good scene. Food is okay, beers are reasonable. Mouthwash machines were broken, bring your own for your locker. I would return for the wellness, but not for the LU.

Sirioja
06-02-22, 06:15
Looked for Chantal and emilie per Siri suggestion but found neither one. Roomed with Michelle and then tiny little Elly, both were mechanical in a bad way. Both girls specialize in the fake moans and constantly grabbing the base of the condom with some irrational fear that it would come off. Considering the late night clientele I can somewhat understand their concerns but I don't fit that bill by any stretch of the imagination. A couple of muscle ripped bouncers constantly cruising around the club, a sight that doesn't exist in Globe. Day clients were all good guys, mix of Germans and auslanders. Weds is special entranced only 50 to get in and special sauna day, with hourly infusions that are the best in any German FKK lots of fun, singing and joking about among the guys in the sauna. A good scene. Food is okay, beers are reasonable. Mouthwash machines were broken, bring your own for your locker. I would return for the wellness, but not for the LU.My suggestion? When? When I don't know these 2 girls and won't give my interesting girls to be bullshit. Only those who really know me, know.

The Cane
06-02-22, 06:48
Say it isn't so!Take this here tute from Rio named "Sher". Me and my man Puta Playa used to "skeet" all over her teeth, and here she is in a pic doing what she always would, which is immediately go to the sink to brush her teeth. Only thing is, she never did floss, ensuring something would be left for the next guy. Hahahahaha!

Abox79
06-02-22, 09:25
Hi guys,

I'm planning to visit Mainhattan.
.I think maybe you should reconsider visiting any FKK if you are so worried, the only risk free option is your right or left hand. But to answer your questions. 1. Of course, doesn't everyone? 2. If you don't know the answer you need some sex education and a dose of common sense from somebody. 3. I am not sure but the everyone is making up for lost time after covid.

MaverickWagi
06-03-22, 19:04
I am planning a visit soon and wondering how the girls' line up look like nowadays. I'm an ass guy and very into tall busty pawgs LOL. Would I be finding some in a typical Friday afternoon?

BTW. What is the going rate there? I heard there is a lot of upselling at Sharks, guys paying 150/30. Is Mainhattan girls like that too?

Thanks.

Clodius1
06-04-22, 11:09
My suggestion? When? When I don't know these 2 girls and won't give my interesting girls to be bullshit. Only those who really know me, know.Apologies to Siri, he is correct. Chantal tip came from Arnold, but as I said earlier, I never found her. However, you did mention Kensa at Amesia and you were right, she was amazing, so thanks for that. Best,

Clodius.

Sirioja
06-05-22, 18:25
Apologies to Siri, he is correct. Chantal tip came from Arnold, but as I said earlier, I never found her. However, you did mention Kensa at Amesia and you were right, she was amazing, so thanks for that. Best,

Clodius.Yes for Kenza at Amesia ex Bumsalp but club tell she is Polish?

ExoticFruit
06-09-22, 17:07
Hey,

I'll be visiting Germany for the first time and hoping to visit the Manhattan club in August. I'm just curious about one thing though, I understand that Germans are very open to nudity and was wondering would people get annoyed if I walk around with a massive boner? I get boner easily, literally any sight of naked person could get me off. Should I be wearing an underwear underneath my bathrobe? I wouldn't want to accidentally piss anyone off.

Sirioja
06-09-22, 21:15
Hey,

I'll be visiting Germany for the first time and hoping to visit the Manhattan club in August. I'm just curious about one thing though, I understand that Germans are very open to nudity and was wondering would people get annoyed if I walk around with a massive boner? I get boner easily, literally any sight of naked person could get me off. Should I be wearing an underwear underneath my bathrobe? I wouldn't want to accidentally piss anyone off.I have to be very careful in FKK not to walk on. At Sharks, I only choose elephant room, not to feel too lonely.

DaVinci40
06-09-22, 21:27
Hey,

I'll be visiting Germany for the first time and hoping to visit the Manhattan club in August. I'm just curious about one thing though, I understand that Germans are very open to nudity and was wondering would people get annoyed if I walk around with a massive boner? I get boner easily, literally any sight of naked person could get me off. Should I be wearing an underwear underneath my bathrobe? I wouldn't want to accidentally piss anyone off.If a girl gets you hard why wouldn't you session with the girl? It'll help with the boner issue just in that alone. You'll also be covered in a towel or robe and only taking it off when doing certain things. If you're planning to spend the entire day there then unless you have priapism, I'm sure there'll be some girls that'll get you hard. Usually that's my bodies way of saying I need to fuck her and since you're at a FKK club I will be looking forward to your reviews of the girls you fucked.

FKKHeartEmoji
06-14-22, 03:35
1st report! Spent several hours at the club Saturday evening / night.

My first time at Mainhattan but certainly not FKKs in general.

I would guess somewhere between 10-15 girls, at least 4 out of 5 from Romania. The overall understanding seem to be 50/100 for 30 minutes depending on CBJ or BBBJ. Definitely more than a few lookers, however, I went for those that actually smiled and offered a bit more (and of course still attractive). Not too shabby food either. Straight from the grill.

Total damage:

CBJ + FS 50.

BBBJ + DATY + FS 100. Recommended! Rather 1 session like this than 2 "average".

Just left FKK The Palace. Monday = fewer girls. Surprised by the fact they where quoting 100 for CBJ+FS, everything else was "extra". Went for a stunner, natural breast's and such a sweetie (name is forgotten.).

Tintin1
06-14-22, 15:35
1st report! Spent several hours at the club Saturday evening / night.

My first time at Mainhattan but certainly not FKKs in general. Not too shabby food either. Straight from the grill.

Mains is famous for its food. If you want to be famous for something other than the women at a wh*house?

Yeah Monday is a slow night.

LoveStallion
06-14-22, 21:42
I posted this in the Palace thread on June 4 by mistake. Re-posting here for you all:

Finally went back to Mainhatten yesterday after the long corona break. It was a buyers' market!

I believe I was the only American. Ran into a Brit and a couple of Middle Eastern guys. Maybe 6-7 Asians. Rest of the guys seemed to be local / German speaking.

Based on the reports I was planning on 100 euro sessions and was pleasantly surprised to find that standard rate here is still 50 euro for standard service. Covered BJ and sex.

Had a great time with Mandalina. Romanian with amazing firm breasts. Only turn off was towards the end when she complained about me doing too many positions for the 50 euro service. It was a great session nevertheless.

Isabell, another Romanian, has a model-like slim figure. Unlike many such girls she was very warm and friendly. Great service. In fact I tipped her 20 euro on top of 50 euro. Sorry guys.

Both girls I chose were all natural, but majority of the girls in the club had silicone and pig lips. Turn offs for me. Maybe those are the girls who demand 100 euro?

A Bulgarian named Essa did demand 100 euro, then came down to 50 but didn't look happy so I decided to not proceed.

I hope this info helps you all.

ManchesterLad1
06-17-22, 15:34
Do any girls here offer AO. Full Service without condom and what is the cost.

Abox79
06-17-22, 16:19
Do any girls here offer AO. Full Service without condom and what is the cost.As is the case with your Palace question, Mainhatten is not an AO club.

Arnold15
06-17-22, 16:38
Do any girls here offer AO. Full Service without condom and what is the cost.No. Not at any of the Frankfurt-clubs.

If you enter any of these clubs and ask for AO-service, girls will understand that you are a high-risk client and avoid you.

Girls at FKK Luderland (not far from Cologne) offer AO.

PayForIt
06-19-22, 10:46
Knew I was in for a manic afternoon / evening where it was possible I would do two or even three FKKs.

Decided to start at Mainhattan where my expectations were lowest. In fact I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone was outdoors due to the very hot weather. Even when I arrived late afternoon. Was surprised to see two groups of mainly thin, quite attractive Ro girls on the sun lounges. Took a cooling dip in the pool (now that was NOT hot or even warm! Some food (served outdoors and it was good). Relaxed but knew I wouldn't stay here all night. One room only with Carla. Thin, long haired Ro. Asked price. She quoted 100/30 then 150/60. No attempt to move to 200. Both included normal services of DFK, BBBJ and FS. Good room, though it was hot in there. They had a fan which barely helped. Shower and left with the receptionist asking if everything was ok. It was but I wanted to see if all the negatives about Sharks were valid, and maybe end at Palace (did both -see other threads).

I ranked the 9/10 venues I visited in Germany this week in the Sharks thread.

CinciSinga2014
06-19-22, 17:20
I never entered this club but know how to go there by public transportation. I was in the area once on a business trip and noticed the club. I think it was a long walk from the train station. I didn't notice any taxi waiting near the club either at about 5 pm. The place looked quite industrial also, kind of deserted after hours. So the question is: in the night after the deed how do you find transportation from there to go back to hotel? I don't want to walk back to the train station through that area in the night. Or do the taxis come there in the night?

PayForIt
06-19-22, 23:32
I never entered this club but know how to go there by public transportation. I was in the area once on a business trip and noticed the club. I think it was a long walk from the train station. I didn't notice any taxi waiting near the club either at about 5 pm. The place looked quite industrial also, kind of deserted after hours. So the question is: in the night after the deed how do you find transportation from there to go back to hotel? I don't want to walk back to the train station through that area in the night. Or do the taxis come there in the night?There are taxis parked outside all night. Otherwise get an uber. Cheaper and they come to the door.

Tintin1
06-20-22, 00:54
Knew I was in for a manic afternoon / evening where it was possible I would do two or even three FKKs.

Decided to start at Mainhattan where my expectations were lowest. In fact I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone was outdoors due to the very hot weather. Even when I arrived late afternoon. Was surprised to see two groups of mainly thin, quite attractive Ro girls on the sun lounges. Took a cooling dip in the pool (now that was NOT hot or even warm! Some food (served outdoors and it was good). Relaxed but knew I wouldn't stay here all night. One room only with Carla. Thin, long haired Ro. Asked price. She quoted 100/30 then 150/60. No attempt to move to 200. Both included normal services of DFK, BBBJ and FS. Good room, though it was hot in there. They had a fan which barely helped. Shower and left with the receptionist asking if everything was ok. It was but I wanted to see if all the negatives about Sharks were valid, and maybe end at Palace (did both -see other threads).

I ranked the 9/10 venues I visited in Germany this week in the Sharks thread.I like the size layout and intimacy of Mainhattan. This made me want to go back. What a great evening th you had.

I wish they had open roofed cabanas where you could take a girl, especially during the summer. Remind me again why they won't put in a / see. It's not like you're sitting quietly having meetings.

SBTiger
06-21-22, 05:13
I never entered this club but know how to go there by public transportation. I was in the area once on a business trip and noticed the club. I think it was a long walk from the train station. I didn't notice any taxi waiting near the club either at about 5 pm. The place looked quite industrial also, kind of deserted after hours. So the question is: in the night after the deed how do you find transportation from there to go back to hotel? I don't want to walk back to the train station through that area in the night. Or do the taxis come there in the night?The local tram service takes you there, almost runs all night. It's just a 5 min walk from tram to destination- would seem lonely road. But quite safe.

HTH.

Mindapur
06-29-22, 09:00
I will be staying at a hotel close to the main station thought it is still not confirmed.

Please can fellow freind help on public transport option for mainhattan. I am not german and will not have access to a car.

Also advice how far is it from hauptbahnof train station.

Are there other FKK that are accessible by puclic transport when in frankfurt.

Cris.

Abox79
06-29-22, 09:51
I will be staying at a hotel close to the main station thought it is still not confirmed.

Please can fellow friend help on public transport option for Manhattan. I am not German and will not have access to a car.

Are there other FKK that are accessible by public transport when in Frankfurt.

Cris.Mainhatten looks to be about three to four Km east of the main station, you need to get tram 11 and get off at Daimlerstrasse and it's a short walk from there. I am not sure where you alight but my guess is outside the station somewhere. If I were you I wouldn't bother, just get a taxi as t's far easier.

Abox79
06-29-22, 09:54

Please can fellow friend help on public transport option for Mainhattan. I am not German and will not have access to a car.

Are there other FKK that are accessible by public transport when in Frankfurt.

Cris.Sorry, forgot to say, FKK Palace is North / North East of the main station. Industriehof is the nearest station and dis a very short walk, you need to get a 'you' train from HBF but will have to change at Bockenheimer something or other.

Maganugy
06-29-22, 12:33
Hi All,

I am thinking to go tomorrow early afternoon to visit this place. No idea what to expect as I have never been there.

What's like normally the atmosphere on a Thursday afternoon? Are there many girls?

Another thing is I saw there is a pool. Are you expected to be swim naked or you can wear a short?

Thanks.

Member #4748
06-29-22, 13:57

Please can fellow freind help on public transport option for mainhattan. I am not german and will not have access to a car.

Cris.I've never been to Mainhatten but I know it's accessible and close to a train station. Sharks in Darmstadt and Oase are both easy to get to via public transport and taxi. I'm staying in Darmstadt next week.

Tintin1
06-30-22, 01:45

Cris.Download and use an app called Citymapper. It has a mass transportation tab that is amazing. Type in FKK Palace and voila you get a bunch of choices depending on how you like to travel: bus / tram etc selection. Price and time range of Uber... And with the 9 euro month ticket it's a deal

Sirioja
07-07-22, 20:23
I did speed to arrive at 12.45 am, easy, for happy hour usually until 1 pm, but I didn't know for party for 12 h birthday. Entry 65 and was given free entry for until end of August. Good breakfast with hot chocolate. I visited wishing for T, but no T I miss at Sharks. When I saw pretty Ukrainian Lana, I went to her and direkt zimmer, no question to Ukrainian, but my mistake: in room, when we started, telling not kissing, bad point, but I made her cum so much, and my so respectful behavior when I stopped to fuck when was too painful for her, she was surprised by such respectful behavior, so she started to kiss me and really good kisser with good breathe. I tried on 3 times to fuck her and had to stop on 3 times, too big, too deep and too hard, but she turned GFE, so, even heavy balls, but good for my mind. 150/60 with a pretty. Other Ukrainians Sara and a porn look, but not newbies in business. Very average casting for me. Fireworks at 11 pm. At Mainhattan, some guys buy bottle and take girls for companionship around bottle.

TheGame05
07-08-22, 12:41
Mainhattan is near Daimlerstraße stop on the #11 Tram, which runs all the way from Frankfurt HBF. If you are in Frankfurt in July or August there is 9 Euro train ticket that includes all local and regional trains for the month.

If warm day, outside space is nice. Watch out for ants in the grass, though.

Mongnofin
07-18-22, 04:45
Went to Mainhattan on Wednesday. Reached at 14:00 hrs. Entry 50 euro and 5 for the robe. Less than 10 girls in all. Very silent. Seemed like an old man club with a group of old men sunbathing in the open garden. One pretty face was also there with a customer, perhaps booked for a very long duration. Another girl was also enjoying the sun alone. She had tattoo all over her body and even her face. With heels on, she was taller than anyone there in the club. The food was good. I had a good nap for an hour in the kino after food. When I entered the main room again, there seemed to be no change in the number of girls. Had a session with one girl named Denissa / Vanessa, sweet face with duck lips. 100 euro for BBBJ and sex. Left soon after. The club seems to be good for those who want a silent relaxing day. But might be boring for others.

Bad Boy Billy
07-27-22, 01:49
Another big thumbs up for Bianca - 21 yo I think. Gorgeous face and body and a spectacular performance. She is worth the visit alone.

Very little value other than her. I did try another tall Romanian but she refused kissing so no go there.

Tedesco
07-28-22, 18:16
.... in July or August there is 9 Euro train ticket that includes all local and regional trains for the month .....It's so funny. You got ripped off by WG but thank goodness we save in public transport and don't have to take a taxi.

Tintin1
07-28-22, 19:47
Went to Mainhattan on Wednesday. Reached at 14:00 hrs. Entry 50 euro and 5 for the robe. Less than 10 girls in all. Very silent. Seemed like an old man club with a group of old men sunbathing in the open garden. One pretty face was also there with a customer, perhaps booked for a very long duration. Another girl was also enjoying the sun alone. She had tattoo all over her body and even her face. With heels on, she was taller than anyone there in the club. The food was good. I had a good nap for an hour in the kino after food. When I entered the main room again, there seemed to be no change in the number of girls. Had a session with one girl named Denissa / Vanessa, sweet face with duck lips. 100 euro for BBBJ and sex. Left soon after. The club seems to be good for those who want a silent relaxing day. But might be boring for others.I've been quite a few times and admittedly, I do have a number of one girl to text to meet her there but given the last couple weeks in Germany and my personal visits to FKKs, I think it's the high heat and girls going on Vacation. All the smaller clubs seem to have fewer girls. You might not notice it on the very large clubs. On the flip side, a few of the small regional clubs I visited all had men who seemed to be there for the sunshine and weren't really taking the girls upstairs. So is that catch 22 or is that chicken and egg? If the guys aren't buying, good time to go home for a summer visit, if the girls are there, why take the "leftovers" upstairs. No deep philosophical wisdom in any of my comments, except I feel bad I'm not in a FKK now instead of at a computer screen at my desk!

PMunny
08-26-22, 22:21
Arrived about 4 pm, 20 men and six girls (all in swimsuits because it's a pool party / BBQ event tonight). No girls even trying to session, men all sitting around too.

About 5:30 sat down to watch football and was approached twice by Emily (decent looking but plump blonde, decent ass and tits) we had ZERO chemistry as all she wanted to do was go to a room. I could tell she'd be poor and she got angry when I said no.

About 6 pm more men (including a sax player for the pool party) and a few more women showed up.

6:30 Ralooka, Romanian, blonde about 5'9, nice be cups, lovely ass, one tattoo on each of her shins. Very good English. Went upstairs to a room, some light kissing (no tongues) and she wouldn't let me lick her (she doesn't like it) but didn't mind some light fingering. Pretty good BBBJ but she kept wiping my dick after she'd go down on me. She put on the condom and got on top (with enough talking about how big I am without it getting overly porny). She also wiped under her arms while on top (it was very hot in the room and the a / see had stopped working). It's been a long time for me so I came very quickly. She tidied me up, we spent a bit more time in the room chatting. Looks 8/10, session 6/10.100/30.

Seemed to be a long period with twice as many men as women, with a lot of guys just using the spa and most of the girls (lots of fake boobs, lips and nasty tattoos) not even looking for sessions. BBQ was fairly decent.

10 pm After hours of not much happening finally hooked up with Leona (26) - about 5'7, small be cups, tatto of crown under her boobs and small butterfly on wrist, excellent ass (she was one of the girls that arrived later). Really friendly and great English (she had come by early with a friend but I wasn't interested in the friend and they left me alone). Lots of kissing, tongues too, fantastic BBBJ, she allows rubbing of her pussy but no finger penetration, was happy to have me go down on her (nice and wet). Plenty more kissing (lips and boobs); on with the condom and she rode me to cum (lasted a good bit longer this time). Again, she tidied up, a bit more chat and back downstairs. Looks 8/10, session 9/10.100/30 (very happy)!

Got dressed and headed back to the centre, number 11 tram showed up within two minutes! Great end to the night!

Lefeu
08-28-22, 05:11
I went to Mainhattan on Friday night. I had just arrived from the US that morning, so I didn't have much energy. I was there around 7 pm, and I was disappointed with the line up. First, there were not that many girls, maybe 30 in total. Worse, many were chubbies and I would not consider them doable.

The club was known in the past for providing free draft beer. Well, that stopped. I had to pay 4 Euros for my beer. I thought the food was decent. It was lamb and sausage barbecue and I liked the lamb. As usual, they had veggies on the side.

After some time, I found my girl, Bea (short for Beatrice). She was tall, skinny, just my type. She was also friendly, engaging. She gave me the choice of 50/30 or 100/30 with expanded offerings. I chose the latter, but found later that she did not care much for DATY. So, we ended up skipping that part, and she spent more time on the bbj. I enjoyed her BJ quite a bit. I had to stop her as I am a one-shot guy and prefer FS. She then mounted me CG and started pumping. When I was about to come, I stopped her as I wanted to try other positions. We switched to mish, and started kissing her body. She was ok with that. Finally ended up unloading in doggy. I was pretty satisfied with my session with her and I would recommend her.

Sirioja
08-28-22, 06:28
I would say 30 is now average number for girls at Mainhattan or Palace on Friday or Saturday. More numerous at Sharks but not better for quality.

Turgid
08-31-22, 14:05
... I enjoyed her BJ quite a bit. I had to stop her as I am a one-shot guy and prefer FS.....Also would you have had to pay more for CIM?

Arnold15
09-02-22, 11:51
Also would you have had to pay more for CIM?Standard price at Mainhattan for 30 min + BBBJ + CIM is 50 + 50 +50 = 150 Euro.

However, if you are a regular client to a girl, you might get some discount.

Plasma3030
09-03-22, 00:03
I visited FKK Mainhatten today and my report is below. For reference, my only other FKK experience is Sharks the previous day (Thursday).

Easy to get to from central franfkurt. I got a single tram from near the main station (Hauptbahnhof) and it took about 25 minutes. Once nearby it is only a short walk (about 5 minutes) to the venue. This is definitely a positive compared to FKKs further out e. G. Sharks which is harder to get to front central Frankfurt and even harder to get back from late at night via public transport.

I arrived around 5 pm and paid 65 euro entry fee. The woman at the desk was helpful and spoke good english. She explained how things worked and showed me to my locker. I was not offered a robe, however after a while I went back for get one and was charged an additional 5 euro. Shame it is not included in the entry fee.

Shower and bathroom facilities were fine, however mouth wash dispensers were out of order. I showered and them went into the garden area as the weather was good. Given the time there was not much sun (there are many tall building around), but it was warm enough.

In terms of line up, it was not great to be honest. There were probably 10 girls there at 5 pm on Friday, and I didn't find any of them particularly attractive. For reference, my preference is pretty, slim, petite, natural girls. Many of the girls were none of these.

There was one girl who was pushy and got my attention as I entered the main bar. Other than that, the girls were very laid back and relaxed, spending their time eating and smoking outside. I liked the laid back nature of the club compared to Sharks, where the girls are much moire forward.

I would say ratio girls to men was around 2 to 1. Most men were just relaxing like me, with a mix of locals and tourists (around 50/50).

I got some food from the bbq. This was ok, but I would say not as good or varied as at Sharks the previous day. At sharks you could help yourself more to the food, whereas at Mainhatten, the guy in the bbq hut was serving the meat. The buffet inside, however (which I enjoyed earlier in the evening) was much better and of good quality.

I spent 2 or 3 hours, rotating between free soft drinks, food from the bbq, enjoying the steam room, relaxing outside, and checking out the girls. Around 8 pm a few more girls arrived. However in my opinion, quality did not improve.

I was thinking about leaving, but given I was enjoying the relaxed atmosphere, I decided to get a few beers. Beers were 4 euro each for a small beer. Bar service was very good and quick. Much better staffed compared to Sharks where they tend to ignore you unless you call them over.

I spotted a girl at the bar who was closest to my preference. She was slim, with a fit, natural body. Her name was Ellie or similar. She had glasses, a or be cup tits, flat stomach, glasses and blue highlights in her hair. She was hanging out with 3 other Romanian girls. I liked that she was chilled out and not pushy at all. I asked her if she'd join me on a sofa for a drink. She told me she was 30 and worked 1 month, then took 1 month off back to Romania.

We had a nice chat and she was stroking my leg, and I was enjoying her body. After a while we agreed to go to a room for 100 euro for sex, BBBJ, FK and 69 for 30 mina. CIM was 50 euro extra, so I passed on that.

In the room, she was super flexible, not a surprise given he slim figure. I enjoyed kissing her body. There was some FK, but she wasn't really into it. Her BBBJ however made up for it. She sucked well and deep, rotating around which felt amazing. She took it slow and was happy to break for me to calm down and lick her pussy which was clean and tasty. Her BJ was so good as asked if she would do an hour with 2 pops, and she agreed for 150 euro.

After more rotation between BBBJ and me licking her, I asked to fuck her. Started in mish, again given her slim flexible figure, I had her legs over my shoulders and enjoyed fucking her slowly. After a while we moved to doggy. She has an amazing ass, and after a while fucking her is doggy I came.

We spent 10 minutes chatting and she was friendly and open about her life which I enjoyed. As we chatted we continued to stroke each other. After 10 minutes I realised a probably wouldn't make a 2nd round, and said could we call it a day at 30 minutes. She was absolutely fine with this, which I appreciated.

Overall opinion of FKK mainhatten:

- I don't think I'd return given the poor LU to my taste (even though I would love to fuck Ellie again).

- Sharks, even on a Thursday compared to Friday at Mainhatten had a much bigger line up.

- Partially due to volume, but also due to overall quality (IMO) I saw more girls I would be happy to take a room with at Sharks.

- Location is super convenient, and the atmosphere was great, very relaxing and no pressure from the girls.

- It was super quiet for a Friday night, but as I was leaving around 10.30/11 pm, I felt it was getting busier, and the overall atmosphere was improving as the drinks started to flow.

- the food and facilities are good, with an opportunity to relax and take things at your own pace. Sharks is much more in your face.

Hope this is helpful for anyone deciding where to visit. Happy to answer any questions!

Sirioja
09-03-22, 21:24
I visited FKK Mainhatten today and my report is below. For reference, my only other FKK experience is Sharks the previous day (Thursday).

Easy to get to from central franfkurt. I got a single tram from near the main station (Hauptbahnhof) and it took about 25 minutes. Once nearby it is only a short walk (about 5 minutes) to the venue. This is definitely a positive compared to FKKs further out e. G. Sharks which is harder to get to front central Frankfurt and even harder to get back from late at night via public transport.

I arrived around 5 pm and paid 65 euro entry fee. The woman at the desk was helpful and spoke good english. She explained how things worked and showed me to my locker. I was not offered a robe, however after a while I went back for get one and was charged an additional 5 euro. Shame it is not included in the entry fee.

Shower and bathroom facilities were fine, however mouth wash dispensers were out of order. I showered and them went into the garden area as the weather was good. Given the time there was not much sun (there are many tall building around), but it was warm enough.

In terms of line up, it was not great to be honest. There were probably 10 girls there at 5 pm on Friday, and I didn't find any of them particularly attractive. For reference, my preference is pretty, slim, petite, natural girls. Many of the girls were none of these.

There was one girl who was pushy and got my attention as I entered the main bar. Other than that, the girls were very laid back and relaxed, spending their time eating and smoking outside. I liked the laid back nature of the club compared to Sharks, where the girls are much moire forward.

I would say ratio girls to men was around 2 to 1. Most men were just relaxing like me, with a mix of locals and tourists (around 50/50).

I got some food from the bbq. This was ok, but I would say not as good or varied as at Sharks the previous day. At sharks you could help yourself more to the food, whereas at Mainhatten, the guy in the bbq hut was serving the meat. The buffet inside, however (which I enjoyed earlier in the evening) was much better and of good quality.

I spent 2 or 3 hours, rotating between free soft drinks, food from the bbq, enjoying the steam room, relaxing outside, and checking out the girls. Around 8 pm a few more girls arrived. However in my opinion, quality did not improve.

I was thinking about leaving, but given I was enjoying the relaxed atmosphere, I decided to get a few beers. Beers were 4 euro each for a small beer. Bar service was very good and quick. Much better staffed compared to Sharks where they tend to ignore you unless you call them over.

I spotted a girl at the bar who was closest to my preference. She was slim, with a fit, natural body. Her name was Ellie or similar. She had glasses, a or be cup tits, flat stomach, glasses and blue highlights in her hair. She was hanging out with 3 other Romanian girls. I liked that she was chilled out and not pushy at all. I asked her if she'd join me on a sofa for a drink. She told me she was 30 and worked 1 month, then took 1 month off back to Romania.

We had a nice chat and she was stroking my leg, and I was enjoying her body. After a while we agreed to go to a room for 100 euro for sex, BBBJ, FK and 69 for 30 mina. CIM was 50 euro extra, so I passed on that.

In the room, she was super flexible, not a surprise given he slim figure. I enjoyed kissing her body. There was some FK, but she wasn't really into it. Her BBBJ however made up for it. She sucked well and deep, rotating around which felt amazing. She took it slow and was happy to break for me to calm down and lick her pussy which was clean and tasty. Her BJ was so good as asked if she would do an hour with 2 pops, and she agreed for 150 euro.

After more rotation between BBBJ and me licking her, I asked to fuck her. Started in mish, again given her slim flexible figure, I had her legs over my shoulders and enjoyed fucking her slowly. After a while we moved to doggy. She has an amazing ass, and after a while fucking her is doggy I came.

We spent 10 minutes chatting and she was friendly and open about her life which I enjoyed. As we chatted we continued to stroke each other. After 10 minutes I realised a probably wouldn't make a 2nd round, and said could we call it a day at 30 minutes. She was absolutely fine with this, which I appreciated.

- I don't think I'd return given the poor LU to my taste (even though I would love to fuck Ellie again).

- Sharks, even on a Thursday compared to Friday at Mainhatten had a much bigger line up.

- Partially due to volume, but also due to overall quality (IMO) I saw more girls I would be happy to take a room with at Sharks.

- Location is super convenient, and the atmosphere was great, very relaxing and no pressure from the girls.

- It was super quiet for a Friday night, but as I was leaving around 10.30/11 pm, I felt it was getting busier, and the overall atmosphere was improving as the drinks started to flow.

- the food and facilities are good, with an opportunity to relax and take things at your own pace. Sharks is much more in your face.

Hope this is helpful for anyone deciding where to visit. Happy to answer any questions!Sharks was so poor casting and sad on Thursday evening.

Plasma3030
09-04-22, 11:15
Sharks was so poor casting and sad on Thursday evening.I am back there today (Sunday) so will see how it compares.

Rcl 44
09-04-22, 15:49

In terms of line up, it was not great to be honest. There were probably 10 girls there at 5 pm on Friday, and I didn't find any of them particularly attractive. For reference, my preference is pretty, slim, petite, natural girls. Many of the girls were none of these.y.Excellent post! Thank you.

Plasma3030
09-04-22, 23:08
I am back there today (Sunday) so will see how it compares.Well, Sharks LU today was not great. Limited choice for my taste and worse than Thursday IMO.

Had a room with Maria, Romanian, who is new only been there 2 weeks. GFE service (DFK, BBBJ, 69,2 positions) 30 minutes for 100 euro.

Another girl I approached wanted 150 euro for the same service. Great body but face didn't warrant it by a long shot.

Sirioja
09-05-22, 07:32
Well, Sharks LU today was not great. Limited choice for my taste and worse than Thursday IMO.

Had a room with Maria, Romanian, who is new only been there 2 weeks. GFE service (DFK, BBBJ, 69,2 positions) 30 minutes for 100 euro.

Another girl I approached wanted 150 euro for the same service. Great body but face didn't warrant it by a long shot.Thursday casting was really not impressive. Sad if worse on Sunday when usually many locals visit for entry 50 before 2 pm, like on Wednesday with retired locals who come for bar, restaurant and sauna, more than giving business to girls. Other point I noticed on Thursday at 9.30 pm was so easy to park, even when works reducing parking.

NorthernSpirit
09-05-22, 12:56

- It was super quiet for a Friday night, but as I was leaving around 10.30/11 pm, I felt it was getting busier, and the overall atmosphere was improving as the drinks started to flow.Thanks for a nice report!

I was also there on Friday and indeed, mid-day and early afternoon was very quiet and relaxed. Not many great picks.

However, one girl I spoke to said that several of her colleagues were still on "vacation". This was also the message from one of the girls I roomed with later as she claimed to have returned only the day before.

It was also said that at Fridays, the gentlemen tended to arrive later in the evening thus most girls coming in later as well.

As I had an early flight the morning after, I decided to stay at the club until about 3 am to go directly to the airport.

It was interesting to see the mood of the club change between midnight and when I had to leave. I must say I greatly prefer the feeling of before midnight as it was much more friendly and relaxed. After that, larger groups of "party people" started to arrive. They were generally loud and walked around with their underwear, speaking on their cell phones.

For future trips, I will prioritize attending the club during daytime and leaving no later than midnight.

In addition to the rowdy male guests, there were was also an increase to the number of ladies. I think at around 11 pm most of the night shift had arrived and the LU got better looking on average.

I was particularly pleased to meet Asia from the Ukraine. Didn't catch her age, but she was young and very petite. She wore 30 cm heels and sporred the cutest little a-cup tits. She was really friendly and oh so sexy with lots of tattoos. BBBJ, DATY and sex for 130 € and she made me leave the place with a smile on my lips despite the late night crowd.

Others I roomed with:

Elsa 27 Moldova. Petite natural bees. Great experience. Really sensual girl, friendly and soft demeanor. Awesome body. Had some nice pillow talk after the pop.

Carmen, Romania. Short girl natural bees Not so good looking but fun and flirty. Was a nice session although she frequently approached me for the rest of the day which was a little bit annoying, but not so bad as she was still kind of fun and easy going.

Giorgiana, Romania. Black long hair, slim, bees. Session was pretty unremarkable with decent but very "professional" service.

Michelle, Romania. Black long hair, petite, big fake tits that really tries to gouge your eyes out. Had roomed with her st my last visit and she's a fun girl who gives excellent service. Had problems cumming so after mish and doggy we went for BBBJ and CIM which was great.

Asia. See above.

Arnold15
09-05-22, 14:46
Three days at Mainhattan last weekeend (Saturday-Monday).

Day-time 5-10 girls, evening 25-30 girls.

As usual, very good ambience and facilities with good food (breakfast and barbecue), drinks, relax-area, garden, etc.

Air ventilation in upstair rooms day-time.

I had 8 sessions with 4 different girls (Emelie, Christina, Jennifer, Raluca) in 3 days.

Good casting at Mainhattan.

Excellent service and attitude from the girls.

No reason to change to other club.

I had no problems at all. Except for a girl (Carmen) who was like wasp around me.

I told her to go to hell.

For sure, I will return both in October and in November to Frankfurt.

Then Mainhattan is choice No. 1.

Simplex33
09-05-22, 21:01

Then Mainhattan is choice No. 1.Hi, is the Thai massuse lady back there in the evenings. She was amazing. Worth the entrance fee alone.

Thanks.

Sirioja
09-06-22, 13:15

As usual, very good ambience and facilities with good food (breakfast and barbecue), drinks, relax-area, garden, etc.

I had 8 sessions with 4 different girls (Emelie, Christina, Jennifer, Raluca) in 3 days.

I had no problems at all. Except for a girl (Carmen) who was like wasp around me.

Then Mainhattan is choice No. 1.Even for pretty Ukrainian Lana, one of the prettiest in Hessen, and even if I like the club, but can t be a number 1 choice when land of silicon and mostly average looks. Mainhattan fell like other Hessen clubs including Sharks casting. Fortunately for me, I can make my day with only 1 beauty if she is able for my love in bed.

Arnold15
09-06-22, 13:50
Hi, is the Thai massuse lady back there in the evenings. She was amazing. Worth the entrance fee alone.

Thanks.She is back in the evenings.

Tintin1
09-06-22, 15:42

Then Mainhattan is choice No. 1.Thanks Arnold. I usually stay with the 'jennifer' over at Palace but I'll try Mainhattan again when I'm there later this year. I agree about the food and ambiance. Thanks for such details and the tip about the massage!!

FunExplorer
09-06-22, 16:46
What were the prices like? Euro 100 for half hour with BBBJ or old price of Euro 50 ?

No reason to change to other club..

Arnold15
09-07-22, 12:53
What were the prices like? Euro 100 for half hour with BBBJ or old price of Euro 50 ?It is 50 for standard and 100 for BBBJ / kisses, etc.

Blancoco12
09-07-22, 20:02
It is 50 for standard and 100 for BBBJ / kisses, etc.I saw that you've just visited gold and manhattan.

I know that the price of the services of these two clubs are different but girls are much different physically? Or are they similar (pretty)?

Thanks.

Sirioja
09-08-22, 07:31
I saw that you've just visited gold and manhattan.

I know that the price of the services of these two clubs are different but girls are much different physically? Or are they similar (pretty)?

Thanks.Very different looks, many silicon at Mainhattan, more fresh natural at Gold.

Simplex33
09-08-22, 08:51
She is back in the evenings.Appreciated.

Lanthano
09-18-22, 13:11
For reference, my previous reports on Hessen's FKKs.

FKK Dietzenbach http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3374-FKK-Dietzenbach&p=2145408&viewfull=1#post2145408

Bahama Club http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=2146145#post2146145.

FKK Sharks http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=2147064&viewfull=1#post2147064.

FKK Oase http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1096-FKK-Oase-Burgholzhausen&p=2148396#post2148396.

FKK Atlanta http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2594-FKK-Atlanta-Hanau&p=2208905#post2208905.

5th Element http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3194-Das-5-Element-Eichenzell&p=2209264#post2209264.

FKK World http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1464-FKK-World-Giessen&p=2211514&viewfull=1#post2211514.

FKK Rom http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3412-FKK-Rom-Altheim-M%FCnster-near-Darmstadt&p=2214048&viewfull=1#post2214048.

FKK Night and Day http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=2250455&viewfull=1#post2250455.

The Palace http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1867-FKK-Palace-Frankfurt&p=2252981&viewfull=1#post2252981.

FKK Mainhattan- here

You've Come Far, Ness

I am not sure if anyone remembers my posts from years ago. For the sake of completeness, I am adding my final report on Hessen's FKK clubs here. It's been a long way, with much to see and experience, for a very interesting aspect of the sex industry in Germany and I have enjoyed experiencing it both before Corona and after.

Visited the 11 of the 11 Hessen FKKs finally.

Having said all this, I humbly present you my review on my visit to Mainhattan FKK in Offenbach.

-Getting there:

Get to the centre of town, by either S-Bahn or you-Bahn to Ostendstrasse, take Tram 11 to Daimlerstrasse, then walk down.

Entry is 65 euros.

-Layout

It is it's own complex made in a compact way, leading to some interesting layout choices.

Entrance is the front desk. To the right of the front desk is the changing room, continuing past the changing room is the path to a hallway (where I think to the right somewhere there are some of the rooms) leading to some stairs that leads past another changing room, past that are some stairs leading down that I believe is the dressing room for the girls. Stair up by contrast lead to the next floor where the Kino and finally the buffet is. (essentially everyone is walking through the changing rooms to get to the buffet).

Taking another direction from the front desk, heading straight you enter the bar area which is fairly spacious with plenty of seating around. A door to the right leads to the smoking room. Past the bar to the right are more seats, near a pole (and indeed I saw some really good erotic dances by the girls working there on that pole tonight, at least 3 times). A automatic sliding door ahead opens to reveal the wellness area: saunas to the right, a jacuzzi in its own space to the right, straight ahead leads to the showers, an corridor to the left leads to a WC and more rooms to the back. A door to the right next to the jacuzzi leads to the outdoor area, which has a garden, a pool, and some more seating. Pretty nice, though around this time of year not very useful.

Facilities:

No free beer anymore but who needs it. Above it has pretty much most of what one would like: sauna, jacuzzi, outdoor pool. Soft drinks are free. No free beer anymore. Food was good and I ate to satiation.

Mainhattan in terms of its facilities is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Especially given its location in the rather industrial and concrete jungle that is Offenbach.

-Girls / L-U:

I came in expecting maybe 15 girls. There were well over 25 that I saw.

L-you is not very diverse at all. Girls are all Romanian and Bulgarian who look virtually indistinguishable from any other club.

I am afraid by now I am just giving the girls' perplexed looks when they claim to be Spanish.

Tonight there was one that did start speaking in Spanish to me to "prove it". I spoke back. I am not an expert in the Spanish language by any means but I know who Spaniards speak Spanish.

Ultimately none of this matters, as long as the service is good.

There were some good looking girls amongst the L-you with an equivalent expected attitude and honestly that just pulls down their attractiveness to me.

I was there on a busy night, so rather than most coming to you, they were constantly booked and you had to signal your attention.

-Own experience:

For the first time ever, my entrance was free (usually its like 65 euros, a quite generous gesture by the club). Rather embarrassingly, with everyone I knew gone, I had nothing to do on my birthday and remembered from years ago that Mainhattan had free birthday admittance. All I had to do was show my ID. For tourists, a passport will suffice. Got in, no further questions asked. Owing to this I had nothing against renting a bathrobe for 5 euros and indeed drinking a good amount of beer throughout the night.

This remains a tourist-club before Corona and after Corona, with most guests being fly-ins from the Messe.

I honestly came just for the hell of it, and no longer feel the pressure of getting a room for the sake of getting a room. Nevertheless I did ask occasionally and the 6 or 7 girls I ended up talking to gave an idea of the price scheme of these girls (rant incoming): 50 euros is RLD standard with a covered BBJ and nothing else. I am an overthinker, so I wonder why one would pay 65 euros to enter a club and then pay more for less than what you would get outside (30 euros for the same thing)? Then of course I would ask for my usual two extras, kissing and a modified BJ, however each extra would then amazingly increase the price by 50 euros each. Really? What about maybe increasing it to an hour and perhaps you offering some of these that don't cost you any extra? No. So if I have understood correctly, one has paid 65 euros to enter a club, then one is paying about 200 to 250 euros for something that you can get from a proper escort for 150 euros. And maybe even if one were to pay the taxi fair for the girl and bring her directly to your apartment?

And beyond the price, do I really want to spend that much on these mediocre girls with shitty attitudes?

-Then there was one girl that agreed to the 1 hour conditions but then asked that I pay first before the room. (No).

-Then the other one that agreed and then once she had had a room in between no longer agreed.

Finally, I got talking to a girl named Luisa, a long timer in the club and we negotiated. 50 euros, 30 minutes, kissing, but no modified BJ. For the first time in an FKK, I caved and just went for it. Her service was absolutely fantastic nonetheless, very spirited CBJ. Large amount of touching throughout, then sex in at least 3 positions. She did a great job and if you meet her, be nice.

I guess worth the 50 euros.

I stayed till about 4 with a few more beers, then left. Couldn't be bothered with the public transportation and I just took a taxi home, several of which were waiting outside. Mission accomplished.

-Verdict:

5/10 Good facilities, girls look ok. But as expected this is one of the clubs that I do not think I will return to. Prices are too high, L-you is not that special and I would not have to compete with tourists as much. 100 to 150 euros for 30 minutes is just beyond my willingness to pay. If I really needed this, I could just go to Palace which for me is practically down the street.

As usual, if you find the report helpful, please consider adding it to the reports of distinction section. I am as always happy to contribute to the forum. This is my last one on the FKKs and it has been a pleasure

Sirioja
09-18-22, 20:00
Mainhattan is in Frankfurt. Lana is real Ukrainian speaking Russian. The prettiest I know in Hessen with Katalea Sharks, unfortunately small pussies. 2 other Ukrainians but not so pretty. Alba at Freubad is real Spanish but no wow for her on Friday night. Early HH at Mainhattan.

FunExplorer
09-21-22, 06:30
Excellent report Lanthano.

Have you not yet visited FKK Village in Hessen? It looks luxurious in their website.

I look forward to your report on this club.

For reference, my previous reports on Hessen's FKKs.

FKK Dietzenbach http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3374-FKK-Dietzenbach&p=2145408&viewfull=1#post2145408

Bahama Club http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=2146145#post2146145.

FKK Sharks http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=2147064&viewfull=1#post2147064.

FKK Oase http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1096-FKK-Oase-Burgholzhausen&p=2148396#post2148396.

FKK Atlanta http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2594-FKK-Atlanta-Hanau&p=2208905#post2208905.

5th Element http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3194-Das-5-Element-Eichenzell&p=2209264#post2209264..

Gratass65
11-26-22, 22:43
I had a great time in FKK Mainhatten this evening. Arrived around 5 pm and had 2 good sessions. The last one was with a girl from Moldova. And she made a great job, I had to extend the agreed half hour 😂.

Yes the prices have increased, 100 for half hour. But beside that, it was a great evening. I will go back.

Jolokia
11-29-22, 02:44
100430 I thinking you paying too much, my friend. Mainhattan 2022, girls accepting 150460, no problem. Much smaller cast compare to Sharks, but Mainhattan in 2022 have some stars like Elsa (blonde northern europe look), Elli (tiny librarian type with glass), Lana (Ukraine, but rumor say she no longer working FKK) if you favoring petite natural girl with blue green eye and no / few tattoo.

October und November 2022 Mainhattan dinner food was still decent, and nice self-service coffee and cola in cafe. Be caution, lots of tattoo silicone girls and some "plus-size body-positive" type girls if you into that. If you declines them polite they will be nice and give you peace. You still can occasionally find girl-next-door type stunner if they not besetzt in zimmer, but you might have to waiting around with patience.

I had a great time in FKK Mainhatten this evening. Arrived around 5 pm and had 2 good sessions. The last one was with a girl from Moldova. And she made a great job, I had to extend the agreed half hour.

Yes the prices have increased, 100 for half hour. But beside that, it was a great evening. I will go back.

Emrhan
12-13-22, 17:37
Just been to FKK mainhattan because the location is close to Frankfurt area. I was expecting to be worse but it is a very clean club and the women are pretty.

However, I must insist to tell you all about Jessica. Ohh, that little young blonde girl, she is soo sweet. She is an original Russian chick which will make your head go crazy.

Sirioja
12-14-22, 08:54
100430 I thinking you paying too much, my friend. Mainhattan 2022, girls accepting 150460, no problem. Much smaller cast compare to Sharks, but Mainhattan in 2022 have some stars like Elsa (blonde northern europe look), Elli (tiny librarian type with glass), Lana (Ukraine, but rumor say she no longer working FKK) if you favoring petite natural girl with blue green eye and no / few tattoo.

October und November 2022 Mainhattan dinner food was still decent, and nice self-service coffee and cola in cafe. Be caution, lots of tattoo silicone girls and some "plus-size body-positive" type girls if you into that. If you declines them polite they will be nice and give you peace. You still can occasionally find girl-next-door type stunner if they not besetzt in zimmer, but you might have to waiting around with patience.I confirm Lana. Ukr was rare beauty even small pussy and Elsa is high level and no upselling. Less girls but Mainhattan can nearly compete with Sharks for quality. On my visit on this month, got 2 girls really kissing.

SobeLizard
12-16-22, 14:03

October und November 2022 Mainhattan dinner food was still decent, and nice self-service coffee and cola in cafe. Be caution, lots of tattoo silicone girls and some "plus-size body-positive" type girls if you into that. If you declines them polite they will be nice and give you peace. You still can occasionally find girl-next-door type stunner if they not besetzt in zimmer, but you might have to waiting around with patience.I pay 125/60 minutes no problem. Use your charm and not your wallet. Let the girl enjoy being with you, just as much as you being with her.

Sirioja
12-16-22, 18:41
I pay 125/60 minutes no problem. Use your charm and not your wallet. Let the girl enjoy being with you, just as much as you being with her.Pretty sure best GFE one, and most elegant is for 100/60 if she likes You. Mainhattan is less touristic than Sharks or Oase or Palace.

MarkFkk
01-15-23, 12:40
How is the situation at Manhattan now? Still poor of girls and all Romanian and not beautiful?

Sirioja
01-15-23, 12:52
How is the situation at Manhattan now? Still poor of girls and all Romanian and not beautiful?Where did You see this? When Lana and Elsa are among the most attractive I saw in whole FKK land on 2022 . I would be happy to find them both at Globe or Wellcum, but maybe we don t have same eyes. Less girls than at Sharks, but almost same quality for looks and better than Globe. I think can still find for GFE 100/60 . Of course, if You don t like Romanians, better not to go to FKK land which is almost Romania.

MarkFkk
01-15-23, 14:45
Where did You see this? When Lana and Elsa are among the most attractive I saw in whole FKK land on 2022 . I would be happy to find them both at Globe or Wellcum, but maybe we don t have same eyes. Less girls than at Sharks, but almost same quality for looks and better than Globe. I think can still find for GFE 100/60 . Of course, if You don t like Romanians, better not to go to FKK land which is almost Romania.Lana Elsa and Asia are not longer there since October. That's why the club is not beautiful like before.

Any other new girl reliable as the Ukrainian I just mentioned?

Sirioja
01-15-23, 19:54
Lana Elsa and Asia are not longer there since October. That's why the club is not beautiful like before.

Any other new girl reliable as the Ukrainian I just mentioned?I met GFE with really good BBBJ Elsa on December at Mainhattan when I know her from Sharks 2021.

JWoo9
01-22-23, 14:24
I arrived around 19:00 and stayed til 03:00. It had been years since I had visited this club. Not much changed expect more ladies with tattoos, but that may be the norm now or I have foggy memory. There were quite a few ladies and it seemed that many spoke decent enough english to have a conversation. About half of the ladies seemed to have fake tits; only a couple fake tits looked good. I had my first session with a Romanian brunette by the name of Isabelle with long hair; slender with be-size natural tits and pouty lips (no tattoos that I noticed) and she confirmed that most of the ladies were Romanians. Price was 100 Euro for 30 minutes w / DFK and DATY (CBJ). Would have been 50 more Euros for BBBJ. Second session was just before I left and she wasnt very memorable. Tall brunette with fake tits and tanned (may have been fake as well), either few tattoos or none, offering BBBJ with kissing for 100 Euros /30 minutes. The kissing was very superficial pecks on the lips.

I don't think I will revisit on this trip. Isabelle was the highlight in the place.

ManoloX
04-15-23, 14:00
Hi!

The most recent post in this topic dates a bit.

I will be in Frankfurt next week. I am hesitating to visit either Palace or Mainhattan.

Has any body a recent experience to share? How the lineup is looking?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Hyperion2007
04-15-23, 16:31
I will be in Frankfurt next week. I am hesitating to visit either Palace or Mainhattan.

Has any body a recent experience to share? How the lineup is looking?From the principal German forum about Hesse clubs, they are now middle of the road club with around 20 to 30 girls the weekend.

Same prices than Sharks and Oase, full services starts at 100/30 and 150/60. The girls of Palace has gained the reputation to massively upsell to tourists.

The Cane
04-15-23, 18:18
Hi!

The most recent post in this topic dates a bit.

Has any body a recent experience to share? How the lineup is looking?

Thanks in advance for any hints!It's easy enough to visit both Mainhattan and Palace during the same trip. They're both close enough to each other, and I used to do that all the time. I would start at Mainhattan in the daytime, then move over to Palace for the evening shift. Check them both out for yourself and decide which you like best. I always liked Palace better (that's why I gave it prime time), but hey that's just me and Mr. Ho LOL!

ManoloX
04-16-23, 09:10
It's easy enough to visit both Mainhattan and Palace during the same trip. They're both close enough to each other, and I used to do that all the time. I would start at Mainhattan in the daytime, then move over to Palace for the evening shift. Check them both out for yourself and decide which you like best. I always liked Palace better (that's why I gave it prime time), but hey that's just me and Mr. Ho LOL!I will have just one evening free hence need to chose one:

Why do you like Palace better.

ManoloX
04-16-23, 13:18
From the principal German forum about Hesse clubs, they are now middle of the road club.Stupif question: What's the name of this forum? .

The Cane
04-16-23, 19:16
I will have just one evening free hence need to chose one: Why do you like Palace better.I like the facilities, layout, and atmosphere at Palace much better. Also the food. I think it's a more comfortable and inviting club. But when it's all said and done it comes down to the girls, and I have had far more memorable experiences at Palace than at Mainhattan. In fact, I have been to the latter many times and left without a session. That never happens when I go to Palace. I always seem to like the talent at Palace better. But again, that's just me (and Mr. Ho). That's a subjective thing. I'm sure someone else here could chime in and say that they like Mainhattan better for whatever reasons, including that they tend to favor the lineup there. I strongly prefer Palace because, to borrow from Papa John's, "better ingredients, better pizza"! Ha!

Sirioja
04-16-23, 21:07
Until 28 April, not best time to visit Mainhattan where mostly Romanians, many returned home.

Sirioja
04-17-23, 13:47
Stupif question: What's the name of this forum? .Lustcout, but not interesting for me when I have different taste than Germans.

Sirioja
04-17-23, 13:57
I will have just one evening free hence need to chose one:

Why do you like Palace better.On Friday or Saturday evening, Palace may be one of the most interesting casting around FRA and the club where You feel the most high level in lounge and rooms, making Globe ridiculous.

MarkFkk
04-17-23, 17:34
On Friday or Saturday evening, Palace may be one of the most interesting casting around FRA and the club where You feel the most high level in lounge and rooms, making Globe ridiculous.Ten years ago maybe. Not now unfortunately.

Sirioja
04-17-23, 17:57
Ten years ago maybe. Not now unfortunately.No, not 10 years ago, when less girls don t mean less quality, but after 7/8 pm on Friday or Saturday. Palace rooms inspire me for fucking in beautiful place.

SethiatSpace
04-27-23, 11:59
I'm in Germany for a FKK tour since my last trip to Sharks where I sweared off FKKs.

Anyway arrived late yesterday in Frankfurt so thought to myself it was time to go back to Mainhattan (haven't been there since maybe 5 years ago). Arrived at 22.

Lady at reception was a young girl and just delightful. Do keep in mind that living in Paris, I'm expecting everyone in the service industry to be a total jerk. So my bar is pretty low.

65€ which is a tad expensive for a Wednesday night when even the big clubs ask for 50. But the ridiculous part is asking an extra 5€ for a bathrobe. So even management is upselling? What next, sauna-a-la-carte? I declined. Cash only.

As you can imagine, the place was a ghost town. At peak time, there was maybe 10 guys for 15 girls. It was very quiet wherever I went, kino, kitchen (which had decent food even at midnight), bar, sauna, . The girls were a mix of body types and look so I still think anyone could find someone they like. From the natural chubby to the very tall with boltons and porn face to the tiny petites (my type). There was maybe 5 girls I'd session with out of the 15 ones. But I really like the petites so that would limit it to three but one had a pretty meh face so 2. Girls where not pushy in general except one gypsy looking Romanian which would stand in the middle of the bar area, grab her pussy and ask "anyone want sex? Pleeeeease? Yeah, I doubt they're making a lot of money at the moment.

Guys were just chilling together, smoking shisha, drinking, joking.

I settled on the one I had my eyes on from the beginning, a petite blonde sitting by the bar. She seemed quite friendly. Clara, 23, from Bulgaria as she says. I believe her as she understood Russian where a Romanian wouldn't. Also she would speak Bulgarian from time to time as her English is pretty limited and it sounded close enough to Russian.

100 for 30 min ("normal" sex, blowjob with condom). Tried to ask me if I want BBJ to upsell. Nope. 1 h? 200. Not really love, I said 150 and she immediately agreed. I wanted to go to the kino for 10 min but she was very reluctant so just ended sitting on the couch. She had a pretty enough face though with a truckload of paint. Her body was very toned, not one ounce of fat. In the room, things didn't go as planned unfortunately. She immediately told me you can touch but kissing is extra. And she didn't mean kissing the lips, she showed her boobs. Wtf, is this the new Amsterdam?

I stood my ground and told here it's 150 for 1 H with sucking her boobs or it's only 30 min and she can go back to the bar. And believe it or not, she'd rather go back to doing nothing at the bar!

She put a condom to start sucking and she had the shittiest condom in an oversized format which I suspect she does on purpose. I told her to remove her top but surprise again, she just pulls it down as "it's too complicated to remove and put back". Underneath the bra, she had amazing natural boobs, decent size and very warm. Such a pity. I started playing with her ass and then kissed her thigh. "No kissing". What? Yeah, she meant no kissing anywhere. I said I hope talking to you is not extra. At this point I was starting to lose my erection. Told her to hop on me so she removed her panties which had stayed on until now and. Was clearly using her fingers to grip my dick pretending that I'm inside her. That + shitty condom + oversized condom, everything was a blur and I couldn't feel shit. I told her to stop this shit "what? I don't understand" and get in doggy. Which she tried to do the same shit, incredible. Time was already up, I lost my erection so I gave up. Told her to give me a handjob and finished. She immediately mentioned time is up and we left.

WIR: No. She is friendly and has the right slim and toned body for me but even as an optifuck, she is just too stupid to not realize all this upselling and shitty tactics in the room is destroying her business. Also initially she mentioned she was working a few months in Oase but the boss is a dick and she stopped. My opinion? Too many people complained about her.

Turgid
04-28-23, 17:43
......one gypsy looking Romanian which would stand in the middle of the bar area, grab her pussy and ask "anyone want sex? Pleeeeease? .....It seems that in addition to wanting money she was horny.

SethiatSpace
04-28-23, 23:56
It seems that in addition to wanting money she was horny.I doubt that. It sounded more like "pleeeease I want money. Give me money. Moar money. ".

Tintin1
05-02-23, 00:53
I'm in Germany for a FKK tour since my last trip to Sharks where I sweared off FKKs.

Anyway arrived late yesterday in Frankfurt so thought to myself it was time to go back to Mainhattan (haven't been there since maybe 5 years ago). Arrived at 22.

Lady at reception was a young girl and just delightful. Do keep in mind that living in Paris, I'm expecting everyone in the service industry to be a total jerk. So my bar is pretty low.
65 which is a tad expensive for a Wednesday night when even the big clubs ask for 50. But the ridiculous part is asking an extra 5 for a bathrobe.
It was very quiet wherever I went, kino, kitchen (which had decent food even at midnight), bar, sauna.All joking aside, when the German in the forums spend more time talking about the FOOD in a FKK, you know it's time to put it on the "do not stop at Mainhattan, go directly to any other club".

As to the Robe. I've been to one or two that have this 5 Euro charge for the robe. When you go into the club you realize almost no one has gotten the robe and those that have them brought them from home. But I'm with you. WTF, isn't 65 enough?

Sirioja
05-02-23, 07:01
All joking aside, when the German in the forums spend more time talking about the FOOD in a FKK, you know it's time to put it on the "do not stop at Mainhattan, go directly to any other club".

As to the Robe. I've been to one or two that have this 5 Euro charge for the robe. When you go into the club you realize almost no one has gotten the robe and those that have them brought them from home. But I'm with you. WTF, isn't 65 enough?Many go to Sharks on Wednesday or Sunday before 2 pm, for entry 50 but not anymore for girls.

KyivBound1986
06-09-23, 21:20
Was here last Friday night from 9 pm to around 2 am. Entrance was 50 euros.

Probably around 30 ladies working and of relatively decent quality. Beers 4 euro for 250 ML. Not sure why they don't just serve bigger beers. I always end up smashed here as its a boring enough place to be on your own in between sessions.

Went with two women. One was 100 euro. Romanian. OWO, DATY and normal service. The second looking ukranian / russian but probably romanian. Big naturals. Was 100 euros for OWO and normal service. She told me an Asian guy gave her 1,000 euros earlier that day which shows the level of simping out there.

Would 100% return. Its a great spot for a few hours if you don't intend spending the whole day (12 hours or so) in somewhere like Sharks. There is generally 2 or 3 stunners in here.

Was quoted 300 or so for an hour with one girl, but I was fairly drunk at this stage so that's likely why she priced so high.

Great spot for a few hours, but Sharks is the place to be if have the entire day to monger.

UShobbyist
06-13-23, 16:50

Probably around 30 ladies working and of relatively decent quality. Beers 4 euro for 250 ML. Not sure why they don't just serve bigger beers. I always end up smashed here as its a boring enough place to be on your own in between sessions.

Went with two women. One was 100 euro. Romanian. OWO, DATY and normal service. The second looking ukranian / russian but probably romanian. Big naturals. Was 100 euros for OWO and normal service. She told me an Asian guy gave her 1,000 euros earlier that day which shows the level of simping out there.

Would 100% return. Its a great spot for a few hours if you don't intend spending the whole day (12 hours or so) in somewhere like Sharks. There is generally 2 or 3 stunners in here.

Was quoted 300 or so for an hour with one girl, but I was fairly drunk at this stage so that's likely why she priced so high.

Great spot for a few hours, but Sharks is the place to be if have the entire day to monger.50 euros entry fee for Friday? That's a good deal. Are the girls fully nude?

KyivBound1986
06-13-23, 19:16
50 euros entry fee for Friday? That's a good deal. Are the girls fully nude?Yes was 50 euro entrance when I arrived around 9 pm and that was recently. Yes, fully nude.

Sirioja
06-13-23, 19:23
50 euros entry fee for Friday? That's a good deal. Are the girls fully nude?On HH, not at 9 pm.

UShobbyist
06-14-23, 16:46
On HH, not at 9 pm.As far as I know, 9 PM is the busy business hour for almost all the FKK clubs. No?

Sirioja
06-14-23, 19:49
As far as I know, 9 PM is the busy business hour for almost all the FKK clubs. No?Good time to visit, with full casting and before Turkish.

KyivBound1986
06-14-23, 20:09
On HH, not at 9 pm.That's all I was charged at 9 pm on Friday recently. Maybe business has been slow.

David1266
06-18-23, 05:49

Great spot for a few hours, but Sharks is the place to be if have the entire day to monger.Really? 2-3 stunners? I visited there 3-4 weeks ago, I think it's Wednesday. Maybe it was a bad day, but the girl quality was 5-6. I spent 3 hours, and couldn't find a single girl and gave up and went home. I know the taste is subjective, but I like a thin, natural, young girl, not a big breast porn actress. Maybe your taste is different. I went Mainhattan three times, and couldn't find any girl three times, so I never go back again. I don't know why I hear that Mainhattan has stunners.

James 006
06-19-23, 01:28
I was in Manhattan few days ago and met a girl I remember from Sharks. Romanian or Bulgarian.

Quite good looking, but I am nor sure about the service. Someone who knows?

She said she was kicked out of Sharks.

Interesting to know why.

I can imagine there must be a reason?

I wanted to go with her, but she arrived late and it was so boring in the club so I went to Sharks.

Really? 2-3 stunners? I visited there 3-4 weeks ago, I think it's Wednesday. Maybe it was a bad day, but the girl quality was 5-6. I spent 3 hours, and couldn't find a single girl and gave up and went home. I know the taste is subjective, but I like a thin, natural, young girl, not a big breast porn actress. Maybe your taste is different. I went Mainhattan three times, and couldn't find any girl three times, so I never go back again. I don't know why I hear that Mainhattan has stunners.

Sirioja
06-19-23, 16:36
Really? 2-3 stunners? I visited there 3-4 weeks ago, I think it's Wednesday. Maybe it was a bad day, but the girl quality was 5-6. I spent 3 hours, and couldn't find a single girl and gave up and went home. I know the taste is subjective, but I like a thin, natural, young girl, not a big breast porn actress. Maybe your taste is different. I went Mainhattan three times, and couldn't find any girl three times, so I never go back again. I don't know why I hear that Mainhattan has stunners.There was a Ukrainian beauty on last July, and Elsa on end of 2022 .

CarloJj1
08-01-23, 19:26
When do you see more selection in FKK Germany is it in summer or end of summer guys?!