PDA

View Full Version : First time to 37 Dundas

Member #4271
12-21-10, 02:29
I've been to HK a few times and never bothered to hit 37 Dundas until now. Only because I spotted it yesterday did I even bother.

Asked for a line-up and got one of 3 girls all at once. I actually chose my 2nd choice as the hotter younger girl looked like she had a bit of an attitude and it was my first time there.

My girl was okay, friendly enough. She seemed more amused by my belly, man-boobs, and enormous American sneakers than much else. Not horrible. I'll be back.

Hit 311 Portland Street again. Asked for girl with large ones and got older lady with fake ones. Oh well.

It seemed like she was running out the clock by making the shower take so long. Then she cleaned me up afterwards. She was a dirty, dirty girl.

She also did a few tricks with some ice cubes and a menthol cough drop that I couldn't repeat without blushing like a schoolboy.

Oddly, despite her shower routine she didn't seem like she was going to do CIM.

Which is odd because the M*14* site lists all the girls at 311 Portland as up for that and a few other nasty tricks.

Besides, after that menthol trick, what's a little CIM?

Funny thing was I wasn't asked to pay when I arrived. Last time, I paid the $390HK at the desk on arrival. Yesterday, nothing. I almost walked out for free but someone remembered and gestured. I just faked a big laugh and said "sorry sorry."

I'm sure if I had gotten out for free, some triad goon would have raced out to get me before I escaped the area.

FisherKorea
08-31-11, 04:32
I was in Hong Kong for about a week. I stayed near Tsim sha tsui, Chungking_Mansions. Near the Subway exits, every night could see many black girls of 7-9 rate. All of them speak good English. I really wanted to have some black booty girls for a long time. So tried out one of them in the first night, she agreed for 400 Hong Kong $ for 3 hours and and number of shots. I know I can make maximum two or three. She was very co-operative, came to my room, took a shower with me. Screwed her thrice and I came twice. She was ready without condom, but I insisted for condom. Next day picked another black girl, she was thin but booty, asked me 200 HK $ for 1 hour. She came to room, took shower and I did twice. She was very happy and innocent. Asked if she can go or want to wait more. Next day had another black girl, she was professional but okay for 200 HK$ for one hour, that too in my room.

Once went to a massage parlor, but it was a real loss, she asked me 200 +100 as tip, and did a quick hand job. Didn't allow me to touch her other than boobs.

On the fourth day, I went to the Kowloon park, wandered around with a beer, befriended with a Filipino girl, she was looking for some good company. Had dinner and came to room, some beer and over night fuck! Man, I was almost dead.

So Hong Kong gave a nice experiece to me!

Thanks a lot!

MoJoRocks
08-31-11, 06:10
I was in Hong Kong for about a week. I stayed near Tsim sha tsui, Chungking_Mansions. Near the Subway exits, every night could see many black girls of 7-9 rate. All of them speak good English. I really wanted to have some black booty girls for a long time. So tried out one of them in the first night, she agreed for 400 Hong Kong $ for 3 hours and and number of shots. I know I can make maximum two or three. She was very co-operative, came to my room, took a shower with me. Screwed her thrice and I came twice. She was ready without condom, but I insisted for condom. Next day picked another black girl, she was thin but booty, asked me 200 HK $ for 1 hour. She came to room, took shower and I did twice. She was very happy and innocent. Asked if she can go or want to wait more. Next day had another black girl, she was professional but okay for 200 HK$ for one hour, that too in my room.

Once went to a massage parlor, but it was a real loss, she asked me 200 +100 as tip, and did a quick hand job. Didn't allow me to touch her other than boobs.

On the fourth day, I went to the Kowloon park, wandered around with a beer, befriended with a Filipino girl, she was looking for some good company. Had dinner and came to room, some beer and over night fuck! Man, I was almost dead.

Thanks a lot!Great Report. Thanks for the share dude.

Wapec
10-27-11, 16:30
Need to release quite a bit of pent up stress last weekend. Couldn't get out of Honkers to my usual monger grounds over the border. Horniness got the better of me so I decided to checkout Shanghai Street locale. Scalped and vetter a few of the pink light establishments. If I didn; t anything I liked was quite happy to walk and issues from the joints themselves. Just down from the Langham Hotel on the RHS went into an establishment offering Thai, HK, China, Malay & Russian chicks. Have always been partial to a Chinese menu. 4 gal screened in a line up caught my fancy and away we go. Nice looker not outstanding but a solid bod which nice curves and good attitude. Wondered what the skills would be like?

Showered together. Quality time washing little bro and rinsing off soapy with her mouth. Feeling good so far. Dry off and was led to the bed (covered up with towel. Basic room but clean). A little massage and tickling little' bro who responded appropriately. Gentle hand job. Good wrist action & responsive to reactions. Then she started a slow BBBJ not rushed. Rythmnic building pace and slowing off and not at all rushed. I indicated that I liked her efforts and asked her not to rush. Nice long slow effort and 15 mins later hard and throbbing I decided to up the intensity. She blew me in multiple positions (lying down, standing. Over her, under her. A flexible deep throated limpet she was). Eventually she brought me climax and a nice CIM. After she made sure that she suctioned little' bro until h had nothing left to give. So much so that my knees went a bit wobbly. Excellente. Paid HKD350 and left happy.

Post Script: Here is the cautionary tale. Went to work on Monday and one of my staff mentioned they saw around the Langham. Looking the guy straight in the eye and he was smiling like a big bloody cheshire cat. Serves me right for breaking one of my rules & playing near home. But was pleasantly surprised that decent no frills quality was / is available.

Campeonato
10-27-11, 16:44
Need to release quite a bit of pent up stress last weekend. Couldn't get out of Honkers to my usual monger grounds over the border. Horniness got the better of me so I decided to checkout Shanghai Street locale. Scalped and vetter a few of the pink light establishments. If I didn; t anything I liked was quite happy to walk and issues from the joints themselves. Just down from the Langham Hotel on the RHS went into an establishment offering Thai, HK, China, Malay & Russian chicks. Have always been partial to a Chinese menu. 4 gal screened in a line up caught my fancy and away we go. Nice looker not outstanding but a solid bod which nice curves and good attitude. Wondered what the skills would be like?

Showered together. Quality time washing little bro and rinsing off soapy with her mouth. Feeling good so far. Dry off and was led to the bed (covered up with towel. Basic room but clean). A little massage and tickling little' bro who responded appropriately. Gentle hand job. Good wrist action & responsive to reactions. Then she started a slow BBBJ not rushed. Rythmnic building pace and slowing off and not at all rushed. I indicated that I liked her efforts and asked her not to rush. Nice long slow effort and 15 mins later hard and throbbing I decided to up the intensity. She blew me in multiple positions (lying down, standing. Over her, under her. A flexible deep throated limpet she was). Eventually she brought me climax and a nice CIM. After she made sure that she suctioned little' bro until h had nothing left to give. So much so that my knees went a bit wobbly. Excellente. Paid HKD350 and left happy.

Post Script: Here is the cautionary tale. Went to work on Monday and one of my staff mentioned they saw around the Langham. Looking the guy straight in the eye and he was smiling like a big bloody cheshire cat. Serves me right for breaking one of my rules & playing near home. But was pleasantly surprised that decent no frills quality was / is available.I will be heading to Kowloon tomorrow. Where exactly is this place?

Wapec
10-27-11, 17:23
Too tired to advise RTFF so here goes.

Take MTR to Yau Ma Tei. At exit look at map of locale. Find Shanghai Street or Langham Hotel (walk around locale its two side street max off Nathan Road. Or get a free tourist map). Look for establishments with pink flouresent lights outside. They may or may not have a price list. May or may not be in English. This exploration is half the fun. Most places will have a supervisor that speaks English. Take your time, walk in, walk out a floor or two, inspect gals. Walk away if you're don't find anything that takes your fancy. These joints are interspersed between normal shops, electrical shops, indoor decoration shops. Take your time to look around and explore / enjoy the experience but use common sense.

Post a report of your experience.

I will be heading to Kowloon tomorrow. Where exactly is this place?

Campeonato
10-28-11, 00:50
Too tired to advise RTFF so here goes.

Take MTR to Yau Ma Tei. At exit look at map of locale. Find Shanghai Street or Langham Hotel (walk around locale its two side street max off Nathan Road. Or get a free tourist map). Look for establishments with pink flouresent lights outside. They may or may not have a price list. May or may not be in English. This exploration is half the fun. Most places will have a supervisor that speaks English. Take your time, walk in, walk out a floor or two, inspect gals. Walk away if you're don't find anything that takes your fancy. These joints are interspersed between normal shops, electrical shops, indoor decoration shops. Take your time to look around and explore / enjoy the experience but use common sense.

Post a report of your experience.I will go tonite after work. Thanks for the info.

CaseyStar
11-23-11, 02:30
Went through HK a few weeks ago, stayed near HK station. On the evening I arrived I took a cab down to Wan Chai to check out Neptune 2 bar. Not overly busy, early in the week etc etc etc. The band was average, sometimes plain awful. But never mind. I was alone to took a stool at the bar and awaited developments. It was not long before a girl decided to stand next to me and play with her phone, bumping against me constantly. We got talking, she was from Thailand and ok looking, but not stunning. Still a big mix of girls in the bar. Some very cute, some not so cute. This girl asked for a drink, I obliged. Then I tasted the lady-drink. God-awful shitty stuff (HK$70)! What the hell? How do they drink it? Anyway, she was nice and put herself out there. But no real connection so I indicated nothing would happen. She instantly moved on to a group of guys nearby and was last seen on some guy's lap. Good for him.

I moved to the other end of the bar. Very quickly a Filipina girl planted herself on me. Literally. She was into it. Really into it. Let me feel her all over and under, offered me anything I wanted. I was enjoying my beer (HK$46 for Carlsberg draught) and in no great rush. She became aggressive and insistent. Not for me so I left. All the girls seemed very aggressive in their trade. I understand this but it also can dampen the mood. Overall, a pleasant evening and I went home alone, but content.

The next day I checked out the daytime scene. If you want to good buffet lunch, check out JB's on Jaffe Road. HK$79 for all you can eat buffet and free flow soft drinks. Good value, good food and a great way to get energy levels up. I wandered a little after lunch. From about 1pm or so the girly bars start to open. I wandered into San Francisco Bar. Nice little bar, I was the only person there. A very cute Filipina girl came to me, strongly encouraged by the mamasan. Took me into one of the booths and mamasan explained the deal. Beer is cheap. HK$20 for a San Migeul. HK$220 + tax gets you a topless lapdance with your girl. I appreciate that they tell you this up front. The girl was excellent. Very into it, full and deep french kissing, all over me, I had full access to all of her except her pussy. After about 15 minutes, mamasan pops back (while I am glued to the girl's tits) and starts to sell-job for FS. The deal is HK$1500 for one hour, upstairs. Um, sorry, but no dice. That's really steep. Even though the girl would probably make it a great hour. That's grossly overpriced. Mamasan came back three times to try and convince me. I still said no. Ended up finishing my drink and moving on. I tried to negotiate but they would have none of it. Shame really. I think the girl was excellent.

Spent the rest of the afternoon having a few beers ($HK29 Carlsberg draught) at one of the bars on Lockhart Road. There was a Thai girl there trying to look interested but she was not that pretty so I passed.

I am not sure that HK mongering worked for me, but I will be back to try some different options in the future. Good luck everyone.

FisherKorea
11-29-11, 09:33
I was in Hong Kong for about a week. I stayed near Tsim sha tsui, Chungking_Mansions. Near the Subway exits, every night could see many black girls of 7-9 rate.

Thanks a lot!Planning to have a 2-day visit during early January to Hong Kong. Mostly the same area, because I am fetish to Black women. They are reasonable and speak good english too, so an added advantage. Are there any other areas near around Wang Chai or Kowloon where I can find Black girls?

Thanks in advance for any kind of tip!

Member9876
12-22-11, 11:34
I was in Hong Kong for about a week. I stayed near Tsim sha tsui, Chungking_Mansions. Near the Subway exits, every night could see many black girls of 7-9 rate. All of them speak good English. I really wanted to have some black booty girls for a long time. So tried out one of them in the first night, she agreed for 400 Hong Kong $ for 3 hours and and number of shots.Planning to have a 2-day visit during early January to Hong Kong. Mostly the same area, because I am fetish to Black women. They are reasonable and speak good english too, so an added advantage. Are there any other areas near around Wang Chai or Kowloon where I can find Black girls?

Thanks in advance for any kind of tip!Thanks for your information. I was staying in the same area this week. Tuesday evening walked around Tsim Sha Tsui subway exits but unfortunately I didn't spot any black girls there. I was there first time around 9 pm. Decided to have a dinner and few beers on the Irish pub. Went again out to check girls about 11 pm. Still no black girls, just annoying fake hand-bag and watch sellers as well some people offering hashish.

FisherKorea. What time did you meet girls there?

Decided to go to Hari's then. Stayed there until midnight but very few working girls, one eastern European going from table to table and couple of Asian ones. Not a great selection.

First time in Hong Kong in many years. So, not sure if I was too early but used to other Asian cities there would be girls available pretty early in bars and streets. Maybe Christmas was too close and everyone have headed back home for vacation?

Thanks for the forum for valuable information! I've been following the forum quite a long time but never really contributed.

Member9876
12-22-11, 11:40
I was in Hong Kong for about a week. I stayed near Tsim sha tsui, Chungking_Mansions. Near the Subway exits, every night could see many black girls of 7-9 rate. All of them speak good English. I really wanted to have some black booty girls for a long time. So tried out one of them in the first night, she agreed for 400 Hong Kong $ for 3 hours and and number of shots.Planning to have a 2-day visit during early January to Hong Kong. Mostly the same area, because I am fetish to Black women. They are reasonable and speak good english too, so an added advantage. Are there any other areas near around Wang Chai or Kowloon where I can find Black girls?

Thanks in advance for any kind of tip!Thanks for your information. I was staying in the same area this week. Tuesday evening walked around Tsim Sha Tsui subway exits but unfortunately I didn't spot any black girls there. I was there first time around 9 pm. Decided to have a dinner and few beers on the Irish pub. Went again out to check girls about 11 pm. Still no black girls, just annoying fake hand-bag and watch sellers as well some people offering hashish.

Decided to go to Hari's then. Stayed there until midnight but very few working girls, one eastern European going from table to table and couple of Asian ones. Not a great selection.

First time in Hong Kong in many years. So, not sure if I was too early but used to other Asian cities there would be girls available pretty early in bars and streets. Maybe Christmas was too close and everyone have headed back home for vacation?

Thanks for the forum for valuable information! I've been following the forum quite a long time but never really contributed.

Ramn HK
12-23-11, 04:23
Hi! You've posted this on the wrong board. If you move your query to the main board, I will be more than happy to reply your query. Thanks!

Thanks for your information. I was staying in the same area this week. Tuesday evening walked around Tsim Sha Tsui subway exits but unfortunately I didn't spot any black girls there. I was there first time around 9 pm. Decided to have a dinner and few beers on the Irish pub. Went again out to check girls about 11 pm. Still no black girls, just annoying fake hand-bag and watch sellers as well some people offering hashish.

Member9876
12-23-11, 12:47
Hi! You've posted this on the wrong board. If you move your query to the main board, I will be more than happy to reply your query. Thanks!Thanks! Submitted it to another forum.

Sorry about double-posting but could not find yet edit feature from the board.

FisherKorea
12-29-11, 01:11
Hi! You've posted this on the wrong board. If you move your query to the main board, I will be more than happy to reply your query. Thanks!Sorry for the late reply, I saw many around the Chung King Mansion, I forgot the exit number thought. There is one 7-11 and thats a pocket road. Nearby is the Chung King mansion where a lot of Asians and Africans live. I see they almost after all afternoons.

Thanks!

Member #4530
04-13-12, 11:23
I arrived I took a cab down to Wan Chai to check out Neptune 2 bar. Not overly busy, early in the week etc etc etc.Could anyway tell me what the proper rate range is for Neptune 2 ST?

Thanks,

Waffles

Venkyfkr
04-17-12, 13:46
It will be arround 500 to 600HKD.

Could anyway tell me what the proper rate range is for Neptune 2 ST?

Thanks,

Waffles

Emzchi
05-01-12, 22:47
Dear all of you, at the end of this month. 3 italian big bosses of my company are coming for some days in HK.

I think I'll need to provide them some enterteinment after dinner and I should provide them good-top class service. What would you suggest me?

I'm thinking to some very good saunas with happy ending or nice clubs with workings. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Osuul
05-02-12, 07:28
Dear all of you, at the end of this month. 3 italian big bosses of my company are coming for some days in HK.

I think I'll need to provide them some enterteinment after dinner and I should provide them good-top class service. What would you suggest me?

I'm thinking to some very good saunas with happy ending or nice clubs with workings. Any suggestions?

ThanksFor top class this is the wrong subforum. You might want to try a club or KTV but don't expect a lot of english there.

I would try to find some girls in wanchai until then or an escort agency.

Ian Oxon
07-08-12, 05:04
At the risk of starting a flame war I thought I might post something directly relevant to the title of the thread and report "my first time at 37 Dundas".

I had tried once before earlier this year and got confused by the signs for the Karaoke and nightclub so wandered further around the area and went into a walk-up where I had the most awful session in what can only be described as a shoe-box with shower. Anyway, had a little time before a flight on Thursday so tried again. This time I made it into the building, went up to the first floor and someone showed me into a karaoke booth. I apologised saying I didn't want Karaoke and then went to the second floor. Same routine. Was shown into a karaoke booth, apologised, thought sod it and left the building. Assumed I had got the wrong entrance and went to the lift where it said nightclub on second floor. So, went to the second floor and arrived at the same place I had just left. I felt stupid but the woman took pity on me, asked if I wanted a girl then took my arm and led me to a karaoke booth. I started to protest again but she said to wait, she would bring a girl and then we could go to a room. So, sat down, I was brought a coke and then she brought an attractive Chinese girl Helen. It was clear that if I wasnt happy I could have been brought someone else but Helen was just fine. Around 22, natural B cups and a nice smile. Didn't speak English but I didn't feel very talkative. Was then relieved of 480 HKD and was escorted upstairs to 4th floor. Room was smallish but clean. SHower and toilet behind a glass screen and a queen sized mattress in the room. Was quite dimly lit but I could see all I needed.

Helen was very affectionate, she took the initiative on kissing (full and deep) which was very nice. Into the shower, made sure I was squeaky clean and then a short but nice BBBJ. Then dried off and onto the bed. More BBBJ, DATY and then sex in a couple of positions until I came. Then another quick shower to clean up and then we had a few minutes so she gave me a dry massage (quite good) until the phone rang for time.

All in all a very nice time and I went to the airport happy.

So, assuming I got the right place (and veterans will tell me if I am wrong) the instructions for newbies to Dundas: the entrance is at the beginning of a side alley and there is an exchange booth (or some sort of booth) opposite. Either take the stairs to the second floor or go to the lift 2 meters after the staircase entrance and go to the second floor. I think it was labelled nightclub. A woman will greet you as you get to the 2nd floor and take you to a karaoke room. This is ok and it is just a holding area. Things will proceed from there. Have fun

WildHawk
07-08-12, 06:23
It will be arround 500 to 600HKD.Misinformation (but perhaps this poster is a studmuffin). Closer to 1000 HKD, unfortunately. Many will quote higher, even absurd sums. 800 may be possible in the wee hours of the morning.

Acaryu
10-24-12, 18:19
Misinformation (but perhaps this poster is a studmuffin). Closer to 1000 HKD, unfortunately. Many will quote higher, even absurd sums. 800 may be possible in the wee hours of the morning.Wanchai is where most foreigners go. Local people mostly go to Portland and Mongkok st in Kowloon. Most of the nice ones are there. They have all kinds, Chinese, thais, blondes, russians, Good luck.

BionicMan
10-25-12, 01:58
At the risk of starting a flame war I thought I might post something directly relevant to the title of the thread and report "my first time at 37 Dundas".

So, assuming I got the right place (and veterans will tell me if I am wrong) the instructions for newbies to Dundas: the entrance is at the beginning of a side alley and there is an exchange booth (or some sort of booth) opposite. Either take the stairs to the second floor or go to the lift 2 meters after the staircase entrance and go to the second floor. I think it was labelled nightclub. A woman will greet you as you get to the 2nd floor and take you to a karaoke room. This is ok and it is just a holding area. Things will proceed from there. Have funThe karaoke / night club is the cover for the (brothel) activity. They (and you) can care the less about the music playlist and how you sing. The playlist, as you wrote, is a different one and rather than experimenting the girl singing ability you want to experiment other ones. LOL.

Nice and useful report for many who take the time to RTFF at a later stage.

By the way, how much was the allotted time? Sometime it is difficult to figure it out from the report. Might be all done in 15' or 60', so the information will be good too.

BionicMan
10-25-12, 02:01
For top class this is the wrong subforum. You might want to try a club or KTV but don't expect a lot of english there.

I would try to find some girls in wanchai until then or an escort agency.Maybe "somebody" from here (I mean HK forums) might contact him, LOL. I rate she is a girl on the case and from my understanding could even be the right girl for the mission.

I agree anyhow that the guy needs to address his project in a different way, the one you suggested.

Pcpc1688
11-02-12, 17:15
Stopped by last night, quoted $490hkd for 45 mins and couldnot see girls. Hmmmm.

Left and went to one of the numerous places in that area and got a very sexy Chinese girl with C implants and beautiful ass for 360hkd and pounded the shit out of her for 20 mins.

Then off to massage place with a tall Wuhan gal for 240hkd for 50 min massage and HJ with her panties around her knees.

Total of 600hkd spent on 2 pops and 2 nice gals.

PC out

Ian Oxon
11-17-12, 15:51
The karaoke / night club is the cover for the (brothel) activity. They (and you) can care the less about the music playlist and how you sing. The playlist, as you wrote, is a different one and rather than experimenting the girl singing ability you want to experiment other ones. LOL.

Nice and useful report for many who take the time to RTFF at a later stage.

By the way, how much was the allotted time? Sometime it is difficult to figure it out from the report. Might be all done in 15' or 60', so the information will be good too.I got the full 60 mins. The gap between me finishing and the end if the hour was filled with a nice massage

Ramher
12-01-12, 08:04
Stopped by last night, quoted $490hkd for 45 mins and couldnot see girls. Hmmmm.

Left and went to one of the numerous places in that area and got a very sexy Chinese girl with C implants and beautiful ass for 360hkd and pounded the shit out of her for 20 mins.

Then off to massage place with a tall Wuhan gal for 240hkd for 50 min massage and HJ with her panties around her knees.

Total of 600hkd spent on 2 pops and 2 nice gals.

PC outGood thing you left Doc. First time I went, it was great but when I went back, all the girls I saw was pretty fugly.

Lilojo
12-09-12, 02:25
Finally made it to 37 Dundas on my last day there.

It was raining hard and even on a Sunday afternoon, MongKok was quiet. If you know MongKok, it is never quiet.

Total damage was HK$410 + room $120 (slightly more than the one in Jordan).

First was a skinny one in jeans. One never knows if she would turn out to be hot later but I was in a mood for fuller figure.

Next was a SiChuan late 20s, with some meat on her.

Started a little tame but somehow, for whatever reason, became very passionate and full of vigor.

Usual shower and cleaning all orifices and off to the bed.

Full menu and really did not change from other places. The level of fun really only depended on the feel one has for the companion.

All in all, quite satisfactory for the donation and the time restraint. A very palatable alternative to spending extra RMB and time to get to DG.

Ozmutz
10-14-13, 17:15
Thought I would add more info on 37 Dundas.

Pricing was $488 total (includes room fee) so I guess the price has dropped from the last post.

The girl I got was Anna and didn't speak much English.

I must admit the girls I have had in HK are extremely tight. Much tighter than the girls in Australia.

Chantik
10-15-13, 18:35

Pricing was $488 total (includes room fee) so I guess the price has dropped from the last post.

I must admit the girls I have had in HK are extremely tight. Much tighter than the girls in Australia.Did you place a longer copy of this review on punter Planet?

SamQin
11-29-13, 08:16

I must admit the girls I have had in HK are extremely tight. Much tighter than the girls in Australia.Are K-Pressure (Jordan) and 37 Dundas K-Pressure two different massage places or are they both same? Which one is better?

I have a layover at Hong Kong airpirt for 6 hours. I arrive at 9am and leave at 3pm. Is 37 Dundas or K-Pressure going to be open at 9am in the morning?

Mighty Spearsman
11-30-13, 16:01
Are K-Pressure (Jordan) and 37 Dundas K-Pressure two different massage places or are they both same? Which one is better?

I have a layover at Hong Kong airport for 6 hours. I arrive at 9am and leave at 3pm. Is 37 Dundas or K-Pressure going to be open at 9am in the morning? They are two separate places, both in Kowloon, although they are not that far away from each other. I prefer 37 Dundas (because you get to choose from several girls at the same time, not one-at-a-time like K-Pressure) but both are good.

I can't understand your timing. Does your flight arrive at HK airport at 9 am? If so, then by the time you go through immigration and take the airport express, you won't hit Kowloon until 10 or 10:30 am. And you should plan on getting on the airport express at Kowloon at least 1 1/2 hours before your flight leaves, maybe earlier than that as passing through security at the airport may take a lot of time, so keep that in mind if your flight does leave promptly at 3 pm.

Having said that, you should have enough time to have a good session at either place. I'm not sure how early they open, hopefully someone else can answer that. If they open by 12 Noon, then you should be able to have a session and still make your flight (although you'd be cutting in close).

If both places are closed, you can always try a 141 girl. Most girls are available from 12 Noon or 1 pm onwards, but some are available from early morning or even 24/7. I had a memorable session at 9 am at a place in TST (Tsim Sha Tsui) back in July 2008. Interesting, that place was walking distance from the Kowloon Airport express station. It's known as Hankow Apartments. 43-49 Hankow Road.

I just checked the 141 site and there's a girl named Lily on the 6th floor, Flat D4 of Hankow Apt. Whose working hours begin at 10 am, HK$500 for the entire package. I'm sure that there are other 141 girls who start work early, if 37 Dundas and K Pressure are not open in the morning.

Good luck! I noticed that you have only one post. I look forward to reading a post of your exploits here on ISG.

P.S. Maybe Chantik is available in the mornings? She's a Senior Member here and one of the more active posters, as well as being a very attractive escort.

Traveler1234
11-30-13, 23:06
I am assuming you are 'transiting' and therefore will have no luggage [bags checked through to final destination] or carry-on, along with boarding pass for 3 pm flight. If that is true, the trick will be getting out of airport. For return, you can get to airport 45 minutes before flight time and still comfortable make it through immigration, security and get to gate to board. The airport express is always on time and you should get a one day round trip ticket for HK$100.

141 has plenty of early bird providers, just do some preliminary research and make sure you hit one of the buildings with multiple floors, etc. 141 has a mobile site so you can double check when you arrive. You could try one of the hotel walk-ins, call them when you land to book to book an 11 am session; then you've got one full hour to enjoy --- but be prepared for some bait and switch...

RyansWill
01-01-14, 12:43
Did not have a lot of free time while in HK and was staying out of the main area of the city. I tried walking Temple one evening out of curiosity, but didn't find anyone worth taking a second look at. Went to 37 Dundas to check it out, and must admit, though a bit too "professional" had a very good experience.

Took the elevator up to the first floor and was greeted by a very attractive young lady who immediately ushered me into a small room, asking if I wanted a girl. She asked for 430 and then brought me change. She also offered me a cold drink. I sat for a few minutes when she returned with two young attractive, scantly clothed girls. I chose one, whose name I could not quite get. But something like Yinyang. A few minutes later she returns and walks me up to the 3rd floor where there is a hotel. Paid another 120 for the room.

Yinyang had the cutest face, complete with mole mark and quite the seductive wink. Once in the room, she undresses me and ushers me into the shower, washes me thoroughly with her hands and body, gives me some mouthwash, and ends up on her knees sucking my cock in the warm hand-held shower. After some minutes we move to the bed where she returns to sucking my cock. She allowed me to massage her breasts, but not play with her nipples, didn't allow my hands to roam towards her pussy, nor any kissing except a few teasing pecks.

After sometime she puts on a cover, squats over me and we go at it in that position for a little while, though it seemed to make her uncomfortable so we rolled over to mish where I finished off. We then lounged on the bed for a little bit as she rubbed me, then showered again.

All in all decent, professional service. She was certainly attractive and as we walked back down I noticed several other very hot looking young ladies scantly dressed. While the final payment of 550 might be a little high, it was easy, clean enough, and seemed safe.

Norman666
01-08-14, 18:56
Thanks to all the guys who have posted the info about this place. Tried it the other day, and worked like a charm.

About 16:30 in the afternoon, and didn't get a line up, which was slightly disappointing, but offered Lulu (or could have been YoYo?) spoke very little English apart from Ok Honey.

Bit of a tummy on her, but not bad. 5-6, nice arse, and nice enough personality.

Whole thing was very easy. Proceeded to hotel room upstairs, nice shower and BBBJ, and then onto the bed for DFK, DATY, and sex. She had vaginal muscles like a vice, so came rather quicker than I would have liked. Only minor downside was her rather off putting fake sounding vocalisations, but a pleasant session, and total damage 500HKD.

Marglo
04-03-14, 01:42
I had not been to 37 Dundas in over a year and the pricing was a bit different. As usual I was taken to a small room and the women were brought to me in groups of 3. The first group was always less attractive than the second or third group so it pays to be patient. I recall before I paid 495 HKD including the room. Now, the charge is 430 HKDs for the girl and when she takes you to the room one must pay an additional 115 HDK. So the charge in total was 545 HDK. The girl was slim and pretty and the service the same as in past years DFK, BBBJ. I have had duds and I have had amazing serice here. It all depends on the chemistry with the girl.

KEriksson
04-30-14, 08:57
I had not been to 37 Dundas in over a year and the pricing was a bit different. As usual I was taken to a small room and the women were brought to me in groups of 3. The first group was always less attractive than the second or third group so it pays to be patient. I recall before I paid 495 HKD including the room. Now, the charge is 430 HKDs for the girl and when she takes you to the room one must pay an additional 115 HDK. So the charge in total was 545 HDK. The girl was slim and pretty and the service the same as in past years DFK, BBBJ. I have had duds and I have had amazing serice here. It all depends on the chemistry with the girl.How about more special requests like GS at this place? Is it possible? Of course I'd pay extra to the girl.

Chantik
04-30-14, 16:29
Better to go online for specialised fetishes. It's not something that ANY escort could do on a given day. And especially not at the lower end of the market.

Always Randy
11-26-14, 01:43
Went to 37 Dundas last night. There are two places. One nightclub immediately to the left as you walk in and the other one at the end of the hall, take the elevator up to the second floor. Assume the second floor one is the famed "37 the" that everyone talks about. It's called Doll something. I ask if any girls in their 20's. Mamasan said no, all in the 30's. So I left. Went down the stairs and turned out I am now in the nightclub mentioned above.

Anyway Mama brings me into a small karaoke room and quotes me a price. I forget exactly how much but think around $490 hkd. Girls are in their 20's. I ask if high 20's? She said around 23. But they don't have rooms on site, the girl takes you out to a hotel off site. Or you can sit with them and drink and chat in the karaoke room for the same price but not do anything in there.

It was 11 pm and the streets were teeming with people and police as they were breaking up the Occupy movement tonight. The barricades were right outside at Dundas and Nathan Rd and everyone is taking pictures and videos. So didn't want to go out with a lady. Mamasan also could not tell where or how much the rooms were. Afraid of it being a scam and since I've never read about this here, I left without seeing any of the girls.

Went to try my luck at K-Pressure near Jordan.

Mighty Spearsman
11-26-14, 06:57
Went to 37 Dundas last night. There are two places. One nightclub immediately to the left as you walk in and the other one at the end of the hall, take the elevator up to the second floor. Assume the second floor one is the famed "37 the" that everyone talks about. It's called Doll something. I ask if any girls in their 20's. Mamasan said no, all in the 30's. So I left. Went down the stairs and turned out I am now in the nightclub mentioned above.

Anyway Mama brings me into a small karaoke room and quotes me a price. I forget exactly how much but think around $490 hkd. Girls are in their 20's. I ask if high 20's? She said around 23. But they don't have rooms on site, the girl takes you out to a hotel off site. Or you can sit with them and drink and chat in the karaoke room for the same price but not do anything in there.

It was 11 pm and the streets were teeming with people and police as they were breaking up the Occupy movement tonight. The barricades were right outside at Dundas and Nathan Rd and everyone is taking pictures and videos. So didn't want to go out with a lady. Mamasan also could not tell where or how much the rooms were. Afraid of it being a scam and since I've never read about this here, I left without seeing any of the girls.

Went to try my luck at K-Pressure near Jordan.1) The "37 Dundas" that I've been visiting for the last 8 years is one floor up from street level, referred to as the first Floor under the British system. For Americans, the ground level would be the first floor and the place one floor up would be referred to as being on the second floor.

2) I'm confused by what you wrote in your second paragraph. Yes, the place where you meet the girls does not have any rooms for sex, but when the mamasan refers to a hotel "off site" I've always walked with the girl up two flights of stairs in the same building to a small hotel. I've never had to leave the building and go outside with the girl. Sounds like some sort of mis-understanding between you and the mamasan.

By the way, how did you make out at K-Pressure?

TempStories
01-21-15, 13:38
Went to both the joints. One on Jordan Road and one on 37 Dundas. Very disappointed seeing the quality of ladies. All of them over 30 year old and expecting to pay 490 HKD was outrageous. Maybe their service is good. But for that age, I would rather a lower amount. Walked after seeing the whole gang. Would rather try my luck in Thailand, Singapore or India.

LaosHu69
04-12-15, 03:06
Went to both the joints. One on Jordan Road and one on 37 Dundas. Very disappointed seeing the quality of ladies. All of them over 30 year old and expecting to pay 490 HKD was outrageous. Maybe their service is good. But for that age, I would rather a lower amount. Walked after seeing the whole gang. Would rather try my luck in Thailand, Singapore or India.Hmm but if you are HK based and add up the cost of a ticket to India, Thailand or Singa. Well then might as well pay more locally for high end girls. My 5 cents.

Kaishang
05-20-15, 16:38
OK, I'm going to use HK / British floors for this post:

G / Ground = the floor at street level.

1st Floor= floor above street level (would be 2nd floor to Americans).

2nd Floor= 2 floors above street level (3rd floor for Americans).

3rd Floor= 3 floors above street level (4th for Americans).

Had my first visit to 37 Dundas. Was OK, not great, not bad. Not quite sure if I got the right spot however as I went to the first floor. Picked out a girl. Actually the first girl the mamasan brought in as I thought she looked pretty good, took her up to the hourly hotel on the 3rd floor. On the way up, I there was another something on the 2nd floor (I. E. In-between the lower floor where I'd just picked the girl and the hotel floor. Had muffled music like a KTV.

I'd like to hear any information about what goes on on the 2nd floor. Is it the same operation? Something else? Did I go to totally the wrong place by going to the 1st floor?

Anyway, picked up late 20's looking girl. Quite attractive, slim. Like most girls at the sister K-Pressure operation, she had had a kid (a 2 yo daughter on later blah blah blah). Paid $430 (I think it was, may have been $420) downstairs for the girl, took her up to the hotel and paid a further $120 for the room. Unlike K-Pressure, this room had a smaller bathroom with no wet mattress inside.

So I'll sum up K-Pressure and 37 Dundas based on this single experience at 37 Dundas and about 10 visits to K-Pressure:

Both are similar in that you pick up a girl in one establishment then go to a hotel-which-is-adjacent-but-we-will-pretend-they-have-nothing-to-do-with-each other-because-otherwise-it-would-be-a-brothel-which-is-illegal-in-HK-whereas-single-operators-are-legal.

37 Dundas.

Girl is better looking, based on a sample size of 1.

Straight sex, similar to a 141 walk-up but with a nicer room.

K-Pressure.

Girls tend to be older (mid 30's) and perhaps slightly less attractive, but that is in the eye of the beholder. I have had attractive 20-somethings at K-Pressure, based on a sample size of about 12 visits.

Big wet rubber mattress in bathroom.

Body slide massage in bathroom.

Fire / Ice BBBJ in bathroom (I. E. Alternate with warm water and ice cubes in mouth).

Move to bedroom.

Further massage.

Anal rimming.

Sex.

Overall I would say K-Pressure is the winner. The Price is the same as 37 Dundas, the girl is slightly older / less attractive at K-Pressure, but you get a big wet massage, longer BJ and anal rimming. Anal rimming really wraps up nicely a hard day out shopping in Kowloon, so I recommend K-Pressure over 37 Dundas (remember I've only tried 37 Dundas once, so YMMV). Note that K-Pressure is also about $40 cheaper if you turn up before 1 pm. Get your anal rimming out of the way before lunch and it is like you will get a roast pork lunch set outside for free.

Johnny Rocket
05-22-15, 08:42
OK, I'm going to use HK / British floors for this post:

G / Ground = the floor at street level.

1st Floor= floor above street level (would be 2nd floor to Americans).

2nd Floor= 2 floors above street level (3rd floor for Americans).

3rd Floor= 3 floors above street level (4th for Americans).

Had my first visit to 37 Dundas. Was OK, not great, not bad. Not quite sure if I got the right spot however as I went to the first floor. Picked out a girl. Actually the first girl the mamasan brought in as I thought she looked pretty good, took her up to the hourly hotel on the 3rd floor. On the way up, I there was another something on the 2nd floor (I. E. In-between the lower floor where I'd just picked the girl and the hotel floor. Had muffled music like a KTV.

I'd like to hear any information about what goes on on the 2nd floor. Is it the same operation? Something else? Did I go to totally the wrong place by going to the 1st floor?

Anyway, picked up late 20's looking girl. Quite attractive, slim. Like most girls at the sister K-Pressure operation, she had had a kid (a 2 yo daughter on later blah blah blah). Paid $430 (I think it was, may have been $420) downstairs for the girl, took her up to the hotel and paid a further $120 for the room. Unlike K-Pressure, this room had a smaller bathroom with no wet mattress inside.

So I'll sum up K-Pressure and 37 Dundas based on this single experience at 37 Dundas and about 10 visits to K-Pressure:

Both are similar in that you pick up a girl in one establishment then go to a hotel-which-is-adjacent-but-we-will-pretend-they-have-nothing-to-do-with-each other-because-otherwise-it-would-be-a-brothel-which-is-illegal-in-HK-whereas-single-operators-are-legal.

37 Dundas.

Girl is better looking, based on a sample size of 1.

Straight sex, similar to a 141 walk-up but with a nicer room.

K-Pressure.

Girls tend to be older (mid 30's) and perhaps slightly less attractive, but that is in the eye of the beholder. I have had attractive 20-somethings at K-Pressure, based on a sample size of about 12 visits.

Big wet rubber mattress in bathroom.

Body slide massage in bathroom.

Fire / Ice BBBJ in bathroom (I. E. Alternate with warm water and ice cubes in mouth).

Move to bedroom.

Further massage.

Anal rimming.

Sex.

Overall I would say K-Pressure is the winner. The Price is the same as 37 Dundas, the girl is slightly older / less attractive at K-Pressure, but you get a big wet massage, longer BJ and anal rimming. Anal rimming really wraps up nicely a hard day out shopping in Kowloon, so I recommend K-Pressure over 37 Dundas (remember I've only tried 37 Dundas once, so YMMV). Note that K-Pressure is also about $40 cheaper if you turn up before 1 pm. Get your anal rimming out of the way before lunch and it is like you will get a roast pork lunch set outside for free.You were in the right place, that is 37 D. The place upstairs may also offer girls but I've never tried.

I personally don't like getting the rim job but hey to each his own, glad you enjoyed it, and I strongly approve of the char siu set lunch!

AZN Man
05-27-15, 15:46
Thanks to all the bros for the good info.

I went to Dundas 37 for the first time yesterday and had an OK looking girl since they were busy, but the service was good.

Today I go back and got a 30+ Sichuan girl who was nice enough, but once we get on the bed, a whole story about how she's been off for a month and she's hurting down there and she can't do cow girl.

We try missionary but it hurts too much. Ask for doggy and she straight says no. She finds one excuse after another and before I know it, time is up and we didn't do any position.

I complain to the management and they refuse to do anything. They offer to let me pay full price for another girl!

Everywhere in the mongering world they tell you not to pay first. This is the norm here so I went along.

As busy as they are they aren't going to miss my business.

Johnny Rocket
05-28-15, 18:46
Thanks to all the bros for the good info.

I went to Dundas 37 for the first time yesterday and had an OK looking girl since they were busy, but the service was good.

Today I go back and got a 30+ Sichuan girl who was nice enough, but once we get on the bed, a whole story about how she's been off for a month and she's hurting down there and she can't do cow girl.

We try missionary but it hurts too much. Ask for doggy and she straight says no. She finds one excuse after another and before I know it, time is up and we didn't do any position.

I complain to the management and they refuse to do anything. They offer to let me pay full price for another girl!

Everywhere in the mongering world they tell you not to pay first. This is the norm here so I went along.

As busy as they are they aren't going to miss my business.It's really sad how far they've fallen. I had some great experiences there about 2007-10 or thereabouts. I don't go there anymore.

California8
02-03-16, 01:00
I have not been here for over 5 years. There are two establishments here, there is nothing on ground level, one is on 1st floor (1 floor up) and the other on 2nd floor (2 floors up).

I tried the 1st floor and was shown to a room and shown one girl and was told she is the only one; I rejected her and was ready to move on. Then I am told wait 10 minutes, after thinking about it for 10 seconds, I got up to leave and at the door way I am shown another gal who was quite acceptable, slim, in her 20's and cute. So if they do not know you as a regular, be prepared to not be shown the prime girls. This one was local HK girl

The gal got her stuff and we walked up two floors to 3rd floor where there are rooms, small with attached bathroom, a ceiling mirror too. Undress and you shower together where she gives you a good cleaning, a standing up soapy body rub and a kneeling BBBJ. Off to the bed for requisite body exploration of each other, BBBJ, cover then multiple positions to finish the deed. Another shower and done.

HKD430 to the mama when gal is chosen, HKD120 to lady at desk for room. HKD550 total. I will check out the 2nd floor another time.

Cal8.

California8
02-03-16, 01:17
On a return visit (see previous report), I try the 2nd floor establishment. You are shown 1 girl at a time and spend about a minute with her. I see 3 girls and choose the second one. These girls wear more revealing clothing than 1st floor but seem a few years older. Mine was 28 from Hunan.

We walk up 2 floors, so perhaps each place uses different rooms. Same size room, no ceiling mirror but this one has japanese porn showing. Same routine but she spends much longer on BBBJ and even puts cover on my finger since I want to FIV.

Why do I even mention this? 3 towels, one for her and two for me so I have a clean one after second shower. I hate to dry myself with a semi wet towel.

Pay at choosing time, this place costs HKD500, seems high but it turns out this includes the room cost. The girl brings 100 up to pay for the room.

I prefer the place on the 2nd floor (2 floors up from ground level). Cost is a little less and I felt that I was more readily shown as many girls as I asked to see. Routines are the same.

Cal8.

TakeCareYou
05-11-16, 11:05
Thought I would report on my experience here. Finally found this place after searching for a while. It is not exactly on the corner of Nathan & Dundas Sts but about 50 meters up Dundas Street. Just look for a large red & yellow sign with the numbers "390" on it. Took the elevator to the second floor (so there is no confusion I pressed number "2" on the elevator panel). When I entered the place it was very noisy because it is a karaoke place. I was asked if I wanted to sing and if I wanted a drink and I said no just a lady. I was shown to a room and met two older ladies which didn't do it for me. I was about to walk out and they said wait we have one more lady. This lady was was very nice so I decided to stay with her. Total cost was $HK500 - 400 for the girls and 100 for the room. She walked me upstairs to Floor 4 and we had a nice time. Long shower, great BBBJ and rimming and after I came she didn't rush to get out. Saw her again a few days later. Based on my experience I would recommend this place but it all depends on the quality of girls they have at the time. Be prepared to walk out if quality isn't suitable.

Zed007
08-08-16, 01:43
Hi,

Just wondering if this Girl from Hunan looked like the she had possibly bared a child or 2?

I had her number from this place around the same time you may have seen her but since lost contact with her when I lost my phone.

Do you know if she still works there?

I have some pictures of her I can upload but want to make sure she is the same girl you seen.

Hope you don't mind me contacting you for info on her as the last time I seen her I was a bit drunk and believe she has my mobile phone.

Not worried about the phone but the data I have in it is very important to me.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

On a return visit (see previous report), I try the 2nd floor establishment. You are shown 1 girl at a time and spend about a minute with her. I see 3 girls and choose the second one. These girls wear more revealing clothing than 1st floor but seem a few years older. Mine was 28 from Hunan.

We walk up 2 floors, so perhaps each place uses different rooms. Same size room, no ceiling mirror but this one has japanese porn showing. Same routine but she spends much longer on BBBJ and even puts cover on my finger since I want to FIV.

Why do I even mention this? 3 towels, one for her and two for me so I have a clean one after second shower. I hate to dry myself with a semi wet towel..

Scraggy
08-30-16, 22:52
Will be visiting near San Po Kong soon and see that there's a place called Tong Seng Mansion nearby with a few girls on 141.com. Anyone have any knowledge of this place?

Also. A couple of basics. When the 141.com posting says "no FS" does it actually mean "no FS" ? When it doesn't say "no FS" can I assume FS is on the menu?

I think I've figured out many of the abbreviations, but DUP isn't familiar? It's on the menu of services.

Also, is bargaining for price at the walk up girls expected?

Hope to have enough time to try a walk up girl, K Pressure and maybe a hotel outcall. Will go home exhausted, but happy, I hope.

Thanks,

Scraggy

K3936
01-26-17, 14:36
Hi,

Found myself near the famous place so decided to check it out. The signage had changed compared to the pictures in the forum but the two places are still there. Tried the first floor first, welcomed into the little room. Asked if they had any girls with any English. Few minutes later they sent in one lady well past her best, and not a word of English. I politely asked for another and the mamasan said wait 5 minutes. 10 minutes later I put my head out and she said 5 more minutes, young girl OK. I waited another 10 then the Mamasan came back and said very sorry she's not coming, nobody available, and showed me out. I then went upstairs to the other place, same story, nobody available. Not sure if it's because of the holiday week, maybe all the girls went home to their families? It was also fairly early, between 8 and 9 PM. Finally stopped in a random massage place nearby and had to settle for a lackluster HJ.

Success today at K-pressure though which made up for it. Nice girl (Kelly, Kerry?) older but fit and very friendly. About the same time of evening and they had multiple girls around so go figure.

K.

Tommy Boy
03-12-17, 11:08
Hi,

Found myself near the famous place so decided to check it out. The signage had changed compared to the pictures in the forum but the two places are still there. Tried the first floor first, welcomed into the little room. Asked if they had any girls with any English. Few minutes later they sent in one lady well past her best, and not a word of English. I politely asked for another and the mamasan said wait 5 minutes. 10 minutes later I put my head out and she said 5 more minutes, young girl OK. I waited another 10 then the Mamasan came back and said very sorry she's not coming, nobody available, and showed me out. I then went upstairs to the other place, same story, nobody available. Not sure if it's because of the holiday week, maybe all the girls went home to their families? It was also fairly early, between 8 and 9 PM. Finally stopped in a random massage place nearby and had to settle for a lackluster HJ.

Success today at K-pressure though which made up for it. Nice girl (Kelly, Kerry?) older but fit and very friendly. About the same time of evening and they had multiple girls around so go figure.

K.Used to go to K-Pressure years back quite often, then I had a bit of a hiatus then went back in 2014 and had the same experience that you had happen to me. I think the first time I went during that trip, I settled and then being upset at myself for settling went back a 2nd time and was determined to get what I wanted even withstanding a long wait time, but I finally did get what I wanted. I've had some great times there and I would be shocked if this is the norm. With that said the quality has gone down significantly. But I may have gotten all of the ones past their prime in this experience to deter me. Not sure if they are hating on non-Asians. If so, that's tragic. I was thinking I should have tried Dundas on my last trip instead.

Swpc10
04-22-18, 01:19
Had a chance to stop by 37 Dundas recently.

Damage is now 450 for house, 120 for room.

This was the first door, up one floor. Was offered two choices, I went with Yo-Yo, a bit taller, pixie cut hair. Not much up top.

We went to the room, and it was nicer than I remember. She did not assist in undressing, which was not a good sign. Into the shower, rinsed all over, but no washing of the back of the body. No BBBJ in the shower. Not looking good.

On the bed, she wanted me face up. A bit is licking my nipples, then into a BBJ. She kept turned so I could only get my hands on her tiny breasts. Nice job on the suck, then offered the condom. Nice and tight, but it wasn't going to happen for me. So went back to BBBJ, but she mainly wanted to use just her hand.

Over not a good experience. The mamasan asked how it was on my way out, I told her bad. And I wanted a discount next time.

Maybe try K-Pressure.

AmaricanHero
02-20-19, 21:47
Hello guys,

I have a 10 hour layover in Hong Kong coming up soon and wanted some advice as to where to go. I have been reading about 37 dundas for a while through my research online and have found the reviews to be mostly good. Are there any other recommendations that people have here?

Teltel
03-01-19, 01:51
Hello guys,

I have a 10 hour layover in Hong Kong coming up soon and wanted some advice as to where to go. I have been reading about 37 dundas for a while through my research online and have found the reviews to be mostly good. Are there any other recommendations that people have here?Some posts refer to there being two providers at Dundas Street, different floors, best to read up on that point. Also do not forget about K-Pressure. The two Dundas Street premises and K-Pressure have been well reviewed, mostly good reviews.

Be aware, unless you can speak some Chinese, either Cantonese or mandarin, there may not be much communication between you and the girl, having said that a little patience will get you what you want.

If you have time and stamina why not try both Dundas Street and K-Pressure.

Plan out your foray on a map for trip from and to the airport and between service venues.
Teltel.

Whomer
03-02-19, 10:43
Had a chance to stop by 37 Dundas recently.

Damage is now 450 for house, 120 for room.

This was the first door, up one floor. Was offered two choices, I went with Yo-Yo, a bit taller, pixie cut hair. Not much up top.

We went to the room, and it was nicer than I remember. She did not assist in undressing, which was not a good sign. Into the shower, rinsed all over, but no washing of the back of the body. No BBBJ in the shower. Not looking good.

On the bed, she wanted me face up. A bit is licking my nipples, then into a BBJ. She kept turned so I could only get my hands on her tiny breasts. Nice job on the suck, then offered the condom. Nice and tight, but it wasn't going to happen for me. So went back to BBBJ, but she mainly wanted to use just her hand.

Over not a good experience. The mamasan asked how it was on my way out, I told her bad. And I wanted a discount next time.

Maybe try K-Pressure.Visited Dundas 37 fourtimes this year, all visits had been fine. Usually I choose the first entrance, stairs one level up.

I paid (as in the years before) 530 HKD, includes the fee for the room upstairs.

The girls / ladies had been between 25-35, language only Mandarin (no Cantonese, only two girls could speak a bit English).

Experience was always good, friendly, open and easy going.

I had been disappointed with D37 in 2017 and stopped visiting. Came back starting from Q3 2018, and didn't regret.

Coming to Mongkok for meetings is brings always a nice touch to have a break a Dundas37.

Sorry for your disappointing experience.

Aurangzeb
04-13-20, 17:42
Is 37 dundas open these days?

Ramn HK
04-14-20, 08:52
Greetings. I just called them up and no one picked up the phone.

Have fun and stay safe.

Cheers!

Is 37 dundas open these days?

Aurangzeb
09-15-21, 08:16
They are open for business.