PDA

View Full Version : Negombo

Pages : 1 [2]

MetaData
01-07-17, 19:58
Today around 11 pm I went to Chavi chandra spa located in Katunayake with one of my friend. I had the worst experience. Place was unclean, messy and smelly. There was only one washroom and it was very unclean. I got a slim girl (my type) and my friend got a bit chubby one. I felt like getting a massage and a HJ from a robot. Same experience with my buddy. I strongly do not recommend this place.

Entrance 1.5 k tip 1 k.

Cracker1886
01-14-17, 14:50
Hi guys,

I've been looking for FS in Negombo area this week. Found a number through a friend and called today. She (supplier) said she has good girls and the rate is Rs. 3000 (fixed) including the hotel. She asked us to call once we are in-front of write Gaymulla food city. When we went she asked us to come to a nearby hotel. It's right next to a place which sells tiles and granite. The name of the place is "Sakura".

Then me and my friend went in and booked two rooms as she asked. We wanted to choose but she reassured she will send "good ones".

After a while I got a MILF with little stomach. It wasn't my type. But she gave a good CBJ, and I didn't want to do fingering or DATY. But I went at it two times quickly and came out. My friend has got a Muslim MILF. He said she was really good at everything like BBBJ, CIM. My girl knew that I wasn't much interested. She said there are good young girls on weekdays and weekends they all go home..Drogo 90, I'm new to this forum and more so new to SL. Could you please let me in on the info about the Muslim MILF? Would love to check her out.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

King Coconut
01-26-17, 15:27
Today around 11 pm I went to Chavi chandra spa located in Katunayake with one of my friend. I had the worst experience. Place was unclean, messy and smelly. There was only one washroom and it was very unclean. I got a slim girl (my type) and my friend got a bit chubby one. I felt like getting a massage and a HJ from a robot. Same experience with my buddy. I strongly do not recommend this place.

Entrance 1.5 k tip 1 k.I can agree about the place. It is really an unclean place. There is only one public washroom which is very much disgusting, even there is no door lock. I went there few times and except my first visit, I didn't get really a good one.

Gayaan
01-29-17, 09:52
Hi,

Does any one got FS person details in Negombo area.

Gayaan
02-03-17, 12:15
Hi guys,

I've been looking for FS in Negombo area this week. Found a number through a friend and called today. She (supplier) said she has good girls and the rate is Rs. 3000 (fixed) including the hotel. She asked us to call once we are in-front of write Gaymulla food city. When we went she asked us to come to a nearby hotel. It's right next to a place which sells tiles and granite. The name of the place is "Sakura".

Then me and my friend went in and booked two rooms as she asked. We wanted to choose but she reassured she will send "good ones".

After a while I got a MILF with little stomach. It wasn't my type. But she gave a good CBJ, and I didn't want to do fingering or DATY. But I went at it two times quickly and came out. My friend has got a Muslim MILF. He said she was really good at everything like BBBJ, CIM. My girl knew that I wasn't much interested. She said there are good young girls on weekdays and weekends they all go home..Hi there,

Can you PM me their contact number please.

WitchMaster
02-09-17, 09:53
This is with reference to a post made in the Colombo thread W. R. T the above Spa.

Visited the spa today and to see the male doc fast asleep. Had to wake him up to see the selections. At that time there were only 1 and as I too was in a hurry to offload, I took the MILF with heavy makeup. Entrance was 1.2 k and 2 in 1 was also available according to the doc for 2.5 k.

The place is a large hall type partitioned using timber and plywood boards an curtains were used instead of doors. The room I went to had the usual rexine iron bed with a plastic chair & table. A ceiling fan was available but couldn't see the regulator. It was OK and not too hot even though it was noon.

The MILF asked what I want and I said, a feeling massage would do. Got a shaggy towel and went in search of the wash room. It was located at the rear of the building and rather small place. To my surprise, there was no water and had to call them to switch on the valve or whatever. I really didn't want to use the place, but wanted to see how it is.

Feeling was average and while she was playing with my balls, she said that I can have another one if I'm willing to pay a tip. So I was taken back momentarily by the offer and inquired w. Are. T the tip and it was 1 k each. What the hell, I said OK and took another MILF with makeup. Access was unlimited and the both of them starter rubbing their tits all over the body. It was fun in a was and after about 40 mts, I shot the load.

The way these two acted, I gather hat this 2 in 1 session was done without the docs knowledge; to earn an extra buck for them.

WIR: Not for me as the facilities are not good and frankly I'm not into makeup MILFs.

Vengalath
03-09-17, 05:47
Does anyone know any active people nearby airport? Not super expensive. Can you share contact details?

Looking for FS only. Preferably to my hotel.

Pancha
03-11-17, 18:49
After seeing two reports and having an opportunity to go towards Kurana tried this place out. No choices allowed and it is on turn. Average and nothing to talk about. I was demanded a tip of Rs. 1,000- for giving a nice feeling massage and top and bottom access. Only top access given and the usual excuse for bottom access. Do not recommend this place at all.

Place 4/10.

Facilities 1/10.

Attitude 3/10.

Cleanliness 4/10.

Damage 1.2 k olus 1 k tips.

WIR. Never.

Ravi89
03-11-17, 21:35
Just curious why did you tip 1 K at all? Shouldn't be tipping anybody having shitty attitude. Get more advise from seniors like OTB for tipping.

After seeing two reports and having an opportunity to go towards Kurana tried this place out. No choices allowed and it is on turn. Average and nothing to talk about. I was demanded a tip of Rs. 1,000- for giving a nice feeling massage and top and bottom access. Only top access given and the usual excuse for bottom access. Do not recommend this place at all.

Place 4/10.

Facilities 1/10.

Attitude 3/10.

Cleanliness 4/10.

Damage 1.2 k olus 1 k tips.

WIR. Never.

Pancha
03-12-17, 06:13
Just curious why did you tip 1 K at all? Shouldn't be tipping anybody having shitty attitude. Get more advise from seniors like OTB for tipping.Hi mate,

I usually tip 1 k for top and bottom access plus a feeling massage. This girl played me out. Now this place is ruled out. Will try my regulars. In this business better not step into a place which has not been recommended.

WitchMaster
03-28-17, 18:20
I recently saw a spa sign board near the Katunayake expressway entrance near a by-road. Took a turn to the road to see, but there was no spa. So came back to the main road and dialed the number on the sign board. It's near the old Camelia Spa, and went to check it out. There were 3 MILFS and took the good looking one with assets. Entrance was 1.5 k and once the usual massage was done, extras were 2 k. I negotiated to 1 k after telling that I'm a regular at Chavi's. FS is on the table for 7 k, 2 k for girl and 5 k for front desk. While having a chat, I learnt that their place in front of Negombo Hospital was raided and it's closed now. Rooms are partitioned with plywood and considerably hot inside, despite the ceiling fan. WIR, Maybe with the urge. LOL.

It's a pretty brief report.

Cheers.

Tamika
05-05-17, 05:16
Situated just off the beach road the Spa is in a private location. Treatment rooms are in private cabanas surrounding a small garden courtyard complete with a nice water feature. The grounds and facilities are well kept and clean and décor has a modern feel.

Staff go through the menu of services to explain all the treatments. They offer special packages or you can pick and mix what you would like. I chose pedicure, steam bath, salt scrub, full body massage and facial. In between each treatment they offer drinks such as ginger tea and small snacks such as fruit plate.

Showers and WC all well maintained.

The strict policy is male masseurs for male customers and female masseurs for female customers.

Staff are most considerate and you do not feel rushed.

The only down side is that the location is sometimes not the most tranquil. On my last visit the squawking of birds combined with piped music was very distracting. Also the place is small and lacks a pool, plunge pool or Jacuzzi which some people like.

Prices are higher than others in the area. But the quality of the service etc is worth the extra.

Shan Silva
05-09-17, 03:52
This one is on cemetry road, and used to have some locals only.

But now they have some thai girls. HJ was given. Asked for 2 k. Not sure if any other extras are available.

The girls are good looking and worked in some spas in colombo before.

WitchMaster
07-02-17, 20:07
I recently saw an advertisement mentioning a spa that is open 24 hrs in Negombo. Has anyone tried it? When I phoned, a male answered and said there are 6 girls available and they only have 1 HR massage which costs 1.5 k. Selections available and also you can have 2 in 1 at 3 k.

Has anyone tried this place out? Appreciate your comments.

Cheers!

Anima1981
07-03-17, 13:18
Dear mongers,

This is Anima from Pune, India forum. I am visiting Srilanka mid July for 3-4 days and plan to stay either Colombo or Negombo depends on fellow mongers advice.

I already posted this in colombo VIP thread, but no success over there, so iam posting here at negombo.

If you have any genuine SP contacts, please share Pm with me and reciprocate, I will share Indian chicks if you visit India.

Budget is not major concern, but trust worth SP / MP or correct contact who can do Outcall services.

Looking forward your awesome response.

Please do PM me, my inbox open.

Cheers,

Anima.

WitchMaster
07-06-17, 11:23
Went to see this spa today and its on the top of Maxis chicken, Koppara Junction. The place used to be a spa earlier and a new management has taken over it seems. The looks and all are really good when considering the area. All with AC and the two washrooms are also uplifted. There were 5 girls, two was bulky and in 50's. Another was slim with tan complexion and not an eye catcher in 40's. Another was quite small made with face of a minx and in late 20's. Fourth was fair and good height with a mole on her cheek. Final one was busy at that time.

Went for the mole, started the massage with cream and as usual, I laid down my requirements. So she was following the lead and when it came for extras, wanted a tip up front. This is a sign of poor service as to my experience and tried to negotiate the tip after the service. No can do was her answer. Gave 0.5 k and said if the service is good, will give more.

Conditions by her were, no kissing, no sucking and no downstairs. A big turn off from the start. Mechanical HJ. Name was lucky in mother tongue.

WIR. No.

Damage: 1 k entrance and 0.5 k tip.

GFE 2/10.

Looks: 4/10.

Extras 2/10.

Place 7/10.

Cheers.

Pancha
07-16-17, 08:55
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ten-arrested-in-two-brothels-in-Negombo-132892.html

Anyone knows where this is?

GanakWathna
08-14-17, 20:14
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ten-arrested-in-two-brothels-in-Negombo-132892.html

Anyone knows where this is?I think the first one is the one at Daluwakotuwa (Close to the ice factory).

Used to be a regular client but my last visit in late June, everyone there seemed rather unsettled. I didn't return there after that on instinct. Now that place seems empty and closed.

Pancha
08-16-17, 18:25
This Monday I happened to take the Katunayake-Andiambalama road and was going towards Negombo. Just after the Airport perimeter fence (where the runway is) there was a sign board for an Ayurvedic Spa. Has anyone tried it. Planning to make a visit that way beginning of next week.

Cheers.

Booster Gold
10-09-17, 03:22
This is my 1st post here in ISG and I thought I'the start it off with a report. About a month ago I decided to try out the spa on the floor above a certain meat products shop near the Koppara junction on the colombo-chillaw main road. (its on the left side when you're traveling towards Chilaw from Colombo).

The conditions inside were pretty good. Clean partitioned rooms, fresh towels, Air conditioned, has nice red lighting to build the ambiance etc. There were only 2 girls available at the time I was visiting. One looked kinda trashy and a bit grumpy (maybe I caught her on a bad day?) and the other had a normal girl-next-door look, smiled and seemed very friendly. So I went with her (said her name was Sh**I). She asked if I was going to take a shower but I didn't see the point since I had one at home a few minutes ago and went straight there in the car. She didn't rush through the massage, a little chit chat here and there, took her time and used a ton of lotion. When it was time to flip over and she started working on my inner thighs, my dick stood up to its full potential and pitched a tent under the towel. It was just inches away form her face, so I played nice and apologized. She had a big smile on her face and told me it was absolutely OK, and she asked me whether I'd like a "shake"? I played coy and asked her back, "shake"? Then she made the obvious close-fisted HJ hand motion. When I replied yes, she didn't even stopped negotiate about her tip, instead just pulled the towel off me and completed the rest of the massage and then moved in for the HJ and finish me off. It wasn't like the greatest HJ ever but it was pretty good. She even whispered that I could touch her (but I didn't). When I finally shot my load she didn't slam on the breaks like some girls do, instead slowed down till she milked every drop out of me. When I left I tipped her 1 K, and over all I was pretty satisfied with the experience.

WIR. Yes.

Damage: 1 k entrance and 1 k tip.

GFE 6/10.

Looks: 5/10.

Extras 4/10.

Place 7/10.

NOTE: There is a bit of an issue if you're concerned about privacy since its right on the side of the very busy main road. And the "meat products shop" being on the ground floor adds a small risk of you running into some one you know when your coming out of the spa. Parking is available, but again not exactly very discreet due to the said location. And finally there are CCTV cameras inside the spa by the reception, one HD cam at eye level behind the counter aimed right at your face, I wouldn't worry about these but heads up if you're picky about such things.

Booster Gold
10-11-17, 19:23
So I decided to give the spa above the "meat products shop" near the Koppara junction another go sometime after my 1st visit there. (also note I wrote in my original report that I visited it about a month ago, but I later realized that in fact its actually been more than a couple of months. Its not that really relevant but I like to keep the record straight).

Anyways here's the report. Right off the bat I have to say this was one of the worst spa experiences I've had. When I went there I didn't get to pick a girl since there was only one of them available (said her name was Ma*I), one was with a customer and the rest of them where in the bathrooms doing laundry, taking showers or whatever. The girl I got by default wasn't bad looking, firm bod and sexy with the makeup under the right lighting. But that was the full extent luck I was going to have that day. Everything went down hill form there.

When I was on the table under the towel I politely wanted to know about the rates and the extras, she didn't wanted to give me a direct sum, instead out of nowhere she started giving me a condescending lecture about her being there was because of her bad life situation AND me being there was probably because I don't have anyone (outch! Basically she wanted to drill as much money out of me as possible and sure had a funny way of doing it. I should have just got up and left then and there, but I already paid 1 k for the entrance and was already committed to see the whole thing through.

The massage was sub par and she totally rushed through it. I couldn't focus on the massage anyway because of all the noise coming from the bathrooms and the back where the staff was having very loud chit chats in Sinhalese (both male and female voices), it was totally killing the atmosphere and mood. Plus the attitude and the big speech given to me by my therapist chick before had already placed me in a pretty crappy mood.

When it was time o flip over get to the good stuff she insisted that she wanted the money upfront. So I had to get down from the table, go over to the clothing rack, fiddle through my wallet and hand her the money and get on the table again. This pretty much wiped out whatever little good feeling I had forced myself into believing I was having at that point. She charged me 2 K for top access and a HJ. The HJ was very mechanical and I intentionally blew my load after a couple of minutes because It wasn't fun and I just wanted to get out of there. The second I came, she stopped the HJ, pulled her top back down, wiped my load, and left the room.

I opted to take a shower before I left because I had to be somewhere afterwards and I was smelling like a walking bottle of lotion. As I took the shower in one of the two bathrooms, some of the staff were still showering and doing the laundry in the other bathroom which was right next to mine and were still being very loud. The bathrooms where clean, but the experience I had me feeling like I was in a shit hole and thought to myself that "Fuck I paid money for this"? When I was done, dressed and leaving I bumped into to my therapist chick, and for some reason she was being all nice, sweet talking me and even asked If I'the want her number, I politely declined saying it wasn't necessary and I left.

WIR. Never again.

Damage: 1 k entrance and 2 k tip.

GFE 3/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Extras 5/10.

Place 5/10. (score reduced from last time because of the crappy atmosphere).

SiriMath
10-12-17, 09:43
Gold Booster, you have done review on point about Spa near Koppara junction Negombo. I have similar experience with this place at day time but trust me you need to visit this place at night. Once there were 10 girls including a Thai girl. Recently raided by police after that very less girls working.

SiriMath
10-12-17, 10:31
Yesterday I went this place on my own. You can easily find this place when you driving towards Chilaw from Negombo. After passing Marawila hospital, there is Junction called Godawela. At godawela junction you need to turn right and fallow the Piyasi sing boards. There are plenty sing boards have placed on the way to the place and it makes easy to find the place but you have to cross a muddy gravel road to reach this place. Area is peaceful.

The conditions inside were not very good not very bad either. Clean partitioned rooms, towel was fresh and dry but wasn't a new towel it has been used since their start I guess. There were four girls, all of them good looking. One of them in her early twenties and she is small another one was a tall MILF in her mid thirties other two were chubby and nearly thirty years old. I chose one of chubby out of shape girl with huge bust because she looks sultry and winked me at the reception. She told me her name is Jenny I know its not her real name anyways she is friendly and told me she has packages for entertainment start from 1000 to 7000. I bought 7000 package witch includes BJ, RIM JOB, tit wank, fingering, CIM. Rim job was fantastic she licked my hairy butt hole and balls like a pro.

Damage: 1.2 k entrance and 7 k tip.

GFE 9/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Extras 9/10.

Place 7/10.

Booster Gold
10-12-17, 22:18
Yesterday I went this place on my own. You can easily find this place when you driving towards Chilaw from Negombo. After passing Marawila hospital, there is Junction called Godawela. At godawela junction you need to turn right and fallow the Piyasi sing boards. There are plenty sing boards have placed on the way to the place and it makes easy to find the place but you have to cross a muddy gravel road to reach this place. Area is peaceful.

The conditions inside were not very good not very bad either. Clean partitioned rooms, towel was fresh and dry but wasn't a new towel it has been used since their start I guess. There were four girls, all of them good looking. One of them in her early twenties and she is small another one was a tall MILF in her mid thirties other two were chubby and nearly thirty years old. I chose one of chubby out of shape girl with huge bust because she looks sultry and winked me at the reception. She told me her name is Jenny I know its not her real name anyways she is friendly and told me she has packages for entertainment start from 1000 to 7000. I bought 7000 package witch includes BJ, RIM JOB, tit wank, fingering, CIM. Rim job was fantastic she licked my hairy butt hole and balls like a pro..Sounds like a good place. Its always easier when they are away from the main roads. BTW I wonder if this was one of the places that got raided a couple of months ago http://www.hirunews.lk/166403/two-brothels-in-marawila-raided.

Booster Gold
10-13-17, 10:27
So on my way towards Chilaw from Negombo around 1 pm on a Saturday afternoon I decided to pull over at a 24 hour spa on the left side of the road, some distance passed the thoppuwa bridge. The place was on the upper floor above a clothing items shop.

There was a display cabinet with various aryuvedic oils and stuff and a steam bath bed near the entrance, but they were just there purely for the show. The back area where the massages took place were separated from the front lobby by a big black curtain. I was told there where only two girls available at the time. One was the not so great looking 40+ something lady with heavy makeup who was also the cashier / receptionist, and the other one was a fairly hot looking chick (also with make up) in her late 20's or early 30's. I took the latter (obviously).

Once I made the entrance payment of Rs1200 to the front desk I was led behind the black curtain by the girl I picked. I hate to say this but the place behind the curtain was cheap as fuck. The rooms / partitions were made out of rough cheap wooden boards and had curtains instead of doors, the massage tables had old fashioned striped bed sheets on them, it had straight up shitty brothel feel rather than a "MP / Spa". I was handed a towel and it looked really old and felt rough.

The girl asked me if I'd like a shower before the massage (I didn't even ask, but she told me that hot water was not available at the moment). But I was not keen on inspecting their bathroom after seeing what the massage rooms looked liked anyway. Plus I didn't want to rub that suspicious looking towel all over me after a shower ether. So I said no, and on to the massage.

Surprisingly her massage was pretty good. She didn't rush anything, went slow and nice. She was pretty chit-chatty too. Told me that she was a temp there and so and so. It was mildly off putting at times when things got off topic but it wasn't too bad to put a dent in the mood or anything. When it was time to flip over and she got to my upper thighs, I was definitely starting to feel the good vibes.

My torpedo got armed and ready at this point and she asked me if I'the like a shake. I asked how much and she smiled and said its 1000 for a shake. I was in a really good mood and she had been really cool throughout, so decided to raise the stakes and experiment. I said I'the double her asking tip up to 2 K for a HJ with some alterations to the usual routine. She was totally game for it, and what followed was one of the greatest HJs I've ever had! Lets just say there were teasing, edging, orgasm denial and femdom stuff done to me for the next 40 minutes before she finally made me cum and milked me dry.

When it was all done I tipped her the 2 k and she seemed happy, told me to be back and I gave her a smile and a nod on my way out.

WIR. No. (the place is too cheap / seedy for my taste, girl I got was the only good thing about it but even she was there as a temp. Also later on whilst driving by this place I've sometimes noticed groups of unsavory characters hanging out outside its door).

Damage: 1.2 k entrance and 2 k tip.

GFE 7/10.

Extras 7/10.

Place 3/10.

SiriMath
10-13-17, 16:19
Sounds like a good place. Its always easier when they are away from the main roads. BTW I wonder if this was one of the places that got raided a couple of months ago http://www.hirunews.lk/166403/two-brothels-in-marawila-raided.Not this place I am sure you talking about spas behind HNB near roundabout. There were two spas behind HNB now one of them is closed down, after the police raid think.

SiriMath
10-14-17, 14:20
So on my way towards Chilaw from Negombo around 1 pm on a Saturday afternoon I decided to pull over at a 24 hour spa on the left side of the road, some distance passed the thoppuwa bridge. The place was on the upper floor above a clothing items shop.

There was a display cabinet with various aryuvedic oils and stuff and a steam bath bed near the entrance, but they were just there purely for the show. The back area where the massages took place were separated from the front lobby by a big black curtain. I was told there where only two girls available at the time. One was the not so great looking 40+ something lady with heavy makeup who was also the cashier / receptionist, and the other one was a fairly hot looking chick (also with make up) in her late 20's or early 30's. I took the latter (obviously)..When you go next time take towel and condoms, you can have full service for sure.

SiriMath
10-14-17, 15:50
I am sick of visiting dirty smelly spas around Negombo. Looking for some help from fellow mongers to find outs real contacts of pimps or girls. I appreciate if you can take your time and give me some contact details.

Booster Gold
10-15-17, 10:49
I am sick of visiting dirty smelly spas around Negombo. Looking for some help from fellow mongers to find outs real contacts of pimps or girls. I appreciate if you can take your time and give me some contact details.Be a little careful when reaching out to pimps bro. The thing with spas is that they have to keep a business establishment running so they usually play nice. This doesn't exactly apply to pimps. Just saying. Safe hunting out there.

Booster Gold
10-15-17, 11:59
I now have on good authority that the 24 hour spa in Bolawaththa (the one I made the report about previously. Post #275) offers FS. (I knew I felt a full on seedy brothelly vibe from that place!

Lets just say this incident happened to a friend of a friend whom I've never met. (lets call him Jon snow for the report).

Jon went to this place to get some "spa time". The girl he got to pick was said to be pretty, but unfortunately she delivered a really crappy massage. It was just a rub down on the back that barely lasted 15 minutes and then it was already time to flip over. But soon as he flipped over came a big surprise. Jon didn't even asked but this chick, out of nowhere started announcing what was on the menu. "1 K for a shake, 2 k for a BJ, 4 k for FS". Jon was kinda shocked and was all like WTF. But Jon being a red blooded dude quickly found his bearings and wanted the FS package (excellent choice Jon).

But this was not to be. When Jon asked the chick for protection IE: condoms, she replied (in sinhala) "oh sir we don't use those, where's the fun-'eka' for the customer when using condoms? Jon must have been an intelligent fellow (and didn't fall a sleep in biology class when they did the chapter on STDs). Because its said that as soon as he heard that, Jon got unnerved, immediately slammed on the breaks and downgraded his package to a basic 1 K shake, and got the fuck out of there as soon as it was done. (good for you Jon).

(Ever since I got this intel I kept wondering why wasn't I offered the FS package when I went there. But then it dawned on me that the girl I got said she was a temp and so probably wasn't down for it).

SiriMath
10-16-17, 14:48
Be a little careful when reaching out to pimps bro. The thing with spas is that they have to keep a business establishment running so they usually play nice. This doesn't exactly apply to pimps. Just saying. Safe hunting out there.Members can help each other to find new contacts. If anybody have trustworthy contacts of girls or pimps please inbox me!

SiriMath
10-16-17, 15:22
I now have on good authority that the 24 hour spa in Bolawaththa (the one I made the report about previously. Post #275) offers FS. (I knew I felt a full on seedy brothelly vibe from that place!

Lets just say this incident happened to a friend of a friend whom I've never met. (lets call him Jon snow for the report).

Jon went to this place to get some "spa time". The girl he got to pick was said to be pretty, but unfortunately she delivered a really crappy massage. It was just a rub down on the back that barely lasted 15 minutes and then it was already time to flip over. But soon as he flipped over came a big surprise. Jon didn't even asked but this chick, out of nowhere started announcing what was on the menu. "1 K for a shake, 2 k for a BJ, 4 k for FS". Jon was kinda shocked and was all like WTF. But Jon being a red blooded dude quickly found his bearings and wanted the FS package (excellent choice Jon)..I have similar experience like Jon at this place but as soon as she said she is up for it I left the place and bought some condoms, Again I spent 1. 2 K entrance second round after buying condoms. In first session I didn't go for shake or anything therefore she didn't take any money. I said her I coming back again with condoms. She surprised with my second visit after ten minutes not only she, the reception boy as well surprised.

The girl I had was really friendly and maintained good personal hygiene but the place was messy and dirty. The towel I had and bathroom looks dirty and never cleaned up. That's why I stopped visiting this place.

By the way Booster Gold have you ever visited Bolawaththa Sidangana? It is near by this place. Upstairs of a vehicle spare parts shop.

Booster Gold
10-17-17, 08:47
By the way Booster Gold have you ever visited Bolawaththa Sidangana? It is near by this place. Upstairs of a vehicle spare parts shop.As a matter of fact I checked that place out last week. Funny story.

I'm ticking through a check list of spas in the region these days (turning out to be a really expensive checklist LOL), and this one (Sidangana) and the one near the thoppuwa bridge (Nethuli spa) were next options on my list. So I decided to try this one 1st.

Parked my car some distance away and made my way there on foot. Got up to the second floor and found the place to be very spacious, clean and tidy. Now here's the funny part. There was no one there but for an old lady doctor at her table who greeted me and asked me to sit, then started to explain about the various aryuwedic treatments they had, she asked me if I had any illnesses and ailments and recommended various oils and stuff if I did.

Now as a somewhat experienced monger I was there and something didn't seem right to me. I wasn't getting the usual spa vibe. While was I having a no nonsense discussion with the doctor my eyes scanned around the place and everything looked a little too legit. Didn't see any massage rooms or partitions, no sexy lighting or color themes, nothing even remotely sensual, just boring arywedic stuff and charts on the walls, the place was too quiet, and more importantly not a single girl in sight (usually there is a girl or two in pornstar makeup at the reception or whatever but not here), just the doctor and me talking about treatments. It was then the little voice inside my head said "crap dude your in an actual medical center! Wait? What? Yes! Hold on, is this old granny lady doctor is the one going to do my treatment? . NAH! Couldn't be. No, it very well could be her you idiot". But then I thought hey "so be it. A genuine treatment then, what the hell it could be good" so I opted for the 1 hour relaxation therapy thingy. BUT. As soon as I paid the Rs1200 to the Doc she broke the silence and in a louder voice called out "Girls. Come!" And about 5 girls marched in, all looked to be in their 20's and good looking (some were in the previously mentioned pornstar makeup). It took me about 20 seconds just to pick a girl because the entire London Symphony Orchestra was playing 'Hallelujah' in my head.

The spa area is actually behind a completely walled off section in the building and the entire area is very clean and roomy, perfect lighting, and A / see. The bathroom is sparkly compared to most other places I've been to, and the massage partitions were also very clean, spacious and all had half doors with locks. Everything there was perfect for my taste. Oh and the girl I picked gave me an actual proper massage that lasted a full 1 hour. I mean like she worked on every joint, vain and muscle I had and it felt really good. I'm not going to go into detail about stuff other than that, but all I can say is that this place is clean, safe and very recommendable.

WIR: Absolutely.

Damage: 1.2 k entrance and 2500 k tip.

GFE 9/10.

Extras 8/10.

Place 9/10.

NOTE: This is a branch of the spa right next to the Ice factory in Kattuwa (not to be confused with one above the fast food shop).

Booster Gold
10-20-17, 03:49
Yesterday I went this place on my own. You can easily find this place when you driving towards Chilaw from Negombo. After passing Marawila hospital, there is Junction called Godawela. At godawela junction you need to turn right and fallow the Piyasi sing boards. There are plenty sing boards have placed on the way to the place and it makes easy to find the place but you have to cross a muddy gravel road to reach this place. Area is peaceful.I'm thinking about making a landing here next week or so. Few quick questions though.

Is FS available? You mentioned all those extras but never about any FS. Got me thinking if it's just all appetizers and not the actual dinner.

Does the rooms have doors? Not really important, but curious to know if it's actual doors or just curtains.

And this is the most important question. Is the place reachable by car? Is the said gravel road can be travelled by a car? And if its possible to park nearby? I checked on Google earth, the images are outdated (the place didn't exist back then) but most of the side gravel roads on that road looked really narrow and no space for road side parking.

Randy69
10-21-17, 06:36
As a matter of fact I checked that place out last week. Funny story.

I'm ticking through a check list of spas in the region these days (turning out to be a really expensive checklist LOL), and this one (Sidangana) and the one near the thoppuwa bridge (Nethuli spa) were next options on my list. So I decided to try this one 1st.

Parked my car some distance away and made my way there on foot. Got up to the second floor and found the place to be very spacious, clean and tidy. Now here's the funny part. There was no one there but for an old lady doctor at her table who greeted me and asked me to sit, then started to explain about the various aryuwedic treatments they had, she asked me if I had any illnesses and ailments and recommended various oils and stuff if I did.

Now as a somewhat experienced monger I was there and something didn't seem right to me. I wasn't getting the usual spa vibe. While was I having a no nonsense discussion with the doctor my eyes scanned around the place and everything looked a little too legit. Didn't see any massage rooms or partitions, no sexy lighting or color themes, nothing even remotely sensual, just boring arywedic stuff and charts on the walls, the place was too quiet, and more importantly not a single girl in sight (usually there is a girl or two in pornstar makeup at the reception or whatever but not here), just the doctor and me talking about treatments. It was then the little voice inside my head said "crap dude your in an actual medical center! Wait? What? Yes! Hold on, is this old granny lady doctor is the one going to do my treatment? . NAH! Couldn't be. No, it very well could be her you idiot". But then I thought hey "so be it. A genuine treatment then, what the hell it could be good" so I opted for the 1 hour relaxation therapy thingy. BUT. As soon as I paid the Rs1200 to the Doc she broke the silence and in a louder voice called out "Girls. Come!" And about 5 girls marched in, all looked to be in their 20's and good looking (some were in the previously mentioned pornstar makeup). It took me about 20 seconds just to pick a girl because the entire London Symphony Orchestra was playing 'Hallelujah' in my head.

The spa area is actually behind a completely walled off section in the building and the entire area is very clean and roomy, perfect lighting, and A / see. The bathroom is sparkly compared to most other places I've been to, and the massage partitions were also very clean, spacious and all had half doors with locks. Everything there was perfect for my taste. Oh and the girl I picked gave me an actual proper massage that lasted a full 1 hour. I mean like she worked on every joint, vain and muscle I had and it felt really good. I'm not going to go into detail about stuff other than that, but all I can say is that this place is clean, safe and very recommendable.

WIR: Absolutely.

Damage: 1.2 k entrance and 2500 k tip.

GFE 9/10.

Extras 8/10.

Place 9/10.

NOTE: This is a branch of the spa right next to the Ice factory in Kattuwa (not to be confused with one above the fast food shop).Mate: Could you give direction to this place?

SiriMath
10-21-17, 11:25
I'm thinking about making a landing here next week or so. Few quick questions though.

Is FS available? You mentioned all those extras but never about any FS. Got me thinking if it's just all appetizers and not the actual dinner.

Does the rooms have doors? Not really important, but curious to know if it's actual doors or just curtains.

And this is the most important question. Is the place reachable by car? Is the said gravel road can be travelled by a car? And if its possible to park nearby? I checked on Google earth, the images are outdated (the place didn't exist back then) but most of the side gravel roads on that road looked really narrow and no space for road side parking.No FS but never know about girls, you may be lucky, if the girl says OK the room I had has privacy for a quick shag. Don't forget to take some rain courts and make a deal with girl.

This place has two or three rooms. The room I had was single bed room with steam bath (steam bath I think not working just for the show) and attached bath room (bathroom condition was not very good not very bad) it has curtains it doesn't have any doors but privacy 100% nobody around the door very peaceful area. The other room has two partitioned rooms when you go first time they take you to this room. When customer regular and trustworthy plus generous they take you to heaven. That's my experience on spas.

Of course you can reach there by a car but halfway through the road must be muddy in rainy days. There is no roadside parking you have to use spa parking. Problem is when girls see you car they might charge you higher prices for the extra. That's what happen to me. 7 k for extra. One of my friend had this for 3 k with same girl. My buddy parked his car at Godawela junction and used a Tuk Tuk to reach out.

Booster Gold
10-21-17, 17:54
Mate: Could you give direction to this place?Here you go bro.

When your traveling from Negombo to chillaw, its on the left a bit past the Bolawatte junction. They have a new road side sign board up now (image on google street view is out dated) that reads "Spa" in big letters. Its really hard to miss.

Booster Gold
10-21-17, 18:12
No FS but never know about girls, you may be lucky, if the girl says OK the room I had has privacy for a quick shag. Don't forget to take some rain courts and make a deal with girl.

This place has two or three rooms. The room I had was single bed room with steam bath (steam bath I think not working just for the show) and attached bath room (bathroom condition was not very good not very bad) it has curtains it doesn't have any doors but privacy 100% nobody around the door very peaceful area. The other room has two partitioned rooms when you go first time they take you to this room. When customer regular and trustworthy plus generous they take you to heaven. That's my experience on spas.

Of course you can reach there by a car but halfway through the road must be muddy in rainy days. There is no roadside parking you have to use spa parking. Problem is when girls see you car they might charge you higher prices for the extra. That's what happen to me. 7 k for extra. One of my friend had this for 3 k with same girl. My buddy parked his car at Godawela junction and used a Tuk Tuk to reach out.Hey,

Thanks for the info SiriMath. I already went there today. It took a little longer than usual for my post to get approved since the moment I submitted it. But no worries though, all went well. I'll write up a full report soon.

Booster Gold
10-22-17, 18:40
Note: This is sort of the prologue not the actual report.

I read some info about this place here on this forum, namely SiriMaths report (#273). And then I vaguely remembered that I read another post somewhere that was reminiscent of this place, so I checked and sure enough there's a report plus pics of this very spa (#184, #185) posted by ChrisMonger3 exactly a week from today two years ago (10-28-2015). But If it wasn't for SiriMaths directions I wouldn't have found this place in a million years.

Step 1 Turn from Godawela junction: Usually when I visit a spa I know exactly where the place is before I get there, plus they are usually in an urban area by a main road or something. Not this time baby, oh no. I had no clue where this place was, and it felt like I was driving into the fucking uncharted wilderness after taking the turn from the Godawela junction (see what I mean? https://www.instantstreetview.com/@7.399323,79.834575,134.94h,-7.76p,1z). But I noticed the sign board for the place when I took the turn off the main road earlier so at least I knew I was on the right track.

Step 2 - Follow the boards: After the turn at Godawela junction I kept on driving and driving looking for the next sign board till I, wait for it, reached the Nattandiya-kirimatiyana main road on the other side. ARRRRRRGH! I must have missed it. Made a frustrated you turn and started tracking back. Kept driving looking for that turn and I was getting close to the main Colombo road again and there was no sign of the goddamn sign board yet. I was starting to lose hope of finding this place and made a plan be to visit the spa in Bolawaththa. So I stepped on the gas with plan be in mind, but just then I saw the sign board out of the corner of my eye right when I was passing it! Slammed the breaks, took another you turn and went back LOL. I could see why I missed it the 1st time around, it was almost entirely obscured by a tree and an electric post, but the sign was fully visible when your traveling on the opposite direction. To save anyone else from the crap I went through trying to find this place, its the 2nd paved road to the right after making the turn at Godawela junction coming from the Colombo main road.

After that everything was dandy and was exactly as the ancient texts (forum reports) described, the paved road turned to gravel and I arrived at the spa that was secluded and hidden away. There was parking space available inside but I didn't drove in, there was plenty of space right outside the main gate (look at ChrisMonger3's photo attachment 2. JPG in post #185) so I parked there instead.

What happened next? Stay tuned. (This post is already to long, I'll submit my actual report about the place in a separate entry soon).

WitchMaster
10-22-17, 19:09
This Monday I happened to take the Katunayake-Andiambalama road and was going towards Negombo. Just after the Airport perimeter fence (where the runway is) there was a sign board for an Ayurvedic Spa. Has anyone tried it. Planning to make a visit that way beginning of next week.

Cheers.Pancha,

Sorry for the late reply. This place has about 3-4 girls ranging from early 30's to late 40's. The thing is that they don't sue anything except OIL! And the soap they give you is terrible and you smell as if you fell into a barrel of oil. Charges are 1.2 k for entrance and the tip may vary depending on the degree of extras you get. FS, I don't think so since the massive hall like place is partitioned by half walls. Massage is better compared to most of the places.

Cheers.

Booster Gold
10-26-17, 09:27
(I had a little trouble finding this place, you can read about it on post #289).

The Reports on ISG about this spa was spot on, it's hidden away and peaceful. I walked through the main gate and found the reception office oddly located in the far end of the main building instead of the front. There was a kindly old Doc at the desk who took my info (even asked "what's you name son?" in Sinhala for the register) and took the payment of 1.2 k. There was no pretend theatrics, he got straight down to business as soon as the money changed hands and immediately asked me to select a girl (there was only three available at the time).

The girl I picked led me to a room (an actual separate room not a partition). The conditions where not bad at all. The room was spacious, the floor was tiled (and I could see it was mopped regularly), had its own attached bathroom, a rexine massage table in the middle, a ceiling fan, and a wall counter thingy to put all your stuff. Everything including the bathroom was very clean. There were no doors to these rooms just curtains, but privacy was at a 100%. It had natural but perfectly dimmed lighting (even though I was there on a very sunny day around noon) and the whole atmosphere had a nice cool and "natural" vibe going for it.

After a shower before I got on the table the girl asked me what I wanted, and I asked her back (in Sinhala) "what do you have? She was a little up tight at first and told me point blank that since I'm new there all she could offer was a "shake". And this my fellow mungs was the moment where ISG intel came into play. I told her that I came all this way because I heard really good things about this place, location as well as the extras, and then I name dropped "Jenny". At that moment I could almost hear a robotic voice in the background saying "password accepted, access granted! Because her attitude improved big time and said (in sinhala) "ohhh. Jenny akka isn't here today". So I resumed negotiations, and all of the sudden a BJ was on offer, she even asked if I had condoms (which I did), but I steered away from the FS topic altogether because she hinted its 'that time of her month'. So I went back to square one and opted for a shake. She said she'the like the tip upfront (probably because I was a 1st timer there) and I was cool with it. I was a little surprised to hear the tip for a shake was 2 K. But I was kinda expecting tips here to be a little pricier based on the reports. Payed her upfront and I got on the table.

The massage was long and pretty damn good. It was an actual massage. I think she readjusted every muscle and vain I had. When I complimented her on it she said it was because they were trained by the department (or something). And she kept the towel properly covering my privets for the duration of the massage. Very pro. Points for that. And there was some friendly chit chat through out the session.

And then she geared up for the main event. Though she called it a "shake" earlier it was actually a "feelings massage" (kissing and lots of tongue on bod action and even some lite ear biting involved, thus explaining the 2 K price tag) and felt pretty good, no top or bottom access was given or hinted, and I didn't ask for it ether.

A couple of minutes into her polishing my nuclear warhead, I popped a question about something that I've been wanting to try for sometime. (in sinhala) "is it possible to get another girl in here for a two girl shake?" Think it kinda caught her off guard, said "ummmm yes, but you'the have to pay her tips plus another entrance fee too", and then she suggested that if I was willing to dish out that kind of money I should just upgrade for a BJ with her instead. But I insisted on that double shake. Asked her to fetch me my wallet and handed her the money to go and make it happen. She took the cash and left the room.

I kid you not, everything happened after this felt like a real life porno. A few moments later my girl came back through the door with another. (to make things easier lets call the girl that gave me the massage "Ne"and the new girl "T") and T had a big smile on her face. They settled standing on ether side of my table and T asked me (in sinhala) "so how do you want this to go?" I told her I'the like a nice long two girl shake. T said to Ne "I don't know how you usually do it but this is how I do it", took her boobs out right infront of Ne and got down to work. It took a little bit for Ne to settle in but soon joined in on the action.

These two where really something when teamed up. They worked and teased the crap out of every inch of my body, there was no way for me to settle in and focus on one thing because the combined assault was just coming nonstop from all directions. I had no idea who was doing what, all I felt was multiple hands, fingers, lips, toungs and bare boobs all over me. Even the HJ that went on the whole time was a joint op. One working my shaft and tip, and the other giving the family jewels a rhythmic grope and squeeze. Finally when they sensed that they got me on the track to the climax they cranked up the intensity like hell, and moved in to finish me off in near perfect sync. Both girls locked their lips on to each of my nipples at the same time and miked my dick to the very last drop.

When it was all said and done I took a shower, got dressed and was ready to leave. The two girls where both still hanging around cleaning up the room. I asked for their names and was told they were Ne and Th. T teasingly asked me (in Sinhala) "sooo will you visit here again?" I replied with a smile and said "hmmm we'll see", and left there a very happy dude.

WIR: Yes.

Damage: 1.2 k entrance and 2000 k tip (x2= 6400).

GFE 4/10.

Extras 14/10. (7 pt for feeling massage x2).

Place 8/10.

NOTE: I apologize if this report turned out too long. I actually enjoy writing detailed posts. But I'll try to keep things shorter next time around.

SiriMath
10-26-17, 16:32
Just tell me If you want her mobile number, I can PM. You need to try that rimjob mate. I need to try this place again and explore it better some other girl.

Booster Gold
10-27-17, 05:16
Just tell me If you want her mobile number, I can PM. You need to try that rimjob mate. I need to try this place again and explore it better some other girl.I missed Jenny twice bro LOL, because I went back there again a couple of days ago and she was absent on that day as well, (BTW I don't have a paid subscription here in the forums yet so I can't PM). But no worries I'll run into her sooner or later, this place is going to be my go to spa for a while from now on. The girls are friendly, extras are great, very clean, and most importantly (and I can't stress this enough) the location is privet as fuck (the only down side for me is the distance, but its worth it). Oh and I found out that some very higher up LEs are in total bro zone with the management here so its shielded and safe and that a huge plus.

P.S. I'll post a report about my second visit there soon.

Booster Gold
10-27-17, 09:46
It had only been a week from my 1st visit there (read post #291), but it was the only day off I was going to get for a very long time, so I decided to use this chance to get me some chill-lax-ment and took a drive to that hidden spa in Marawila. Being very comfortable with the place now I drove right into the empty car park and walked to the Docs office like that 'strutting LEO' meme. Turns out it was a slow business day for them and I had a FULL lineup of girls (7 - 8) to choose from (all except jenny). My threesome duo from last week recognized me right away and smiled as soon as they saw me. I smiled back, but went on to pick a different girl this time, this chick I picked was slim, cute and really petite.

She seemed totally disinterested at 1st, barely even looked at me at the line up, I didn't realize it till she told me later but it turns out that she was the 3rd girl in the line up in my last visit (and probably thought she wasn't going to get any business from me this time around ether). But after getting to the massage room she was very attentive and friendly, even smiled and said that she doesn't want any upfront payments till everything was done.

She was pretty quiet when the massage started and I decided to strike up a conversation, told her I came last week too. To my surprise she replied (in Sinhalese) "yes I know, your the one who took the double" (that's when she told me she was the 3rd girl). She asked if I'm getting 'doubles' today as well, and I said no. She said she was too shy and was not up for 'doubles'. She said her extras are very limited and only offers the touch and the shake, and I was totally fine with it.

Despite the limited extras she was one of the most (if not the most) likable spa girls I've ever met, she was incredibly cute when she smiled and had this really feel good playful GF vibe going through out the session. Said her name was Pr_i, and asked me if had any trouble understanding her words because she was a Hindu, - but both my upper and lower brains were working at max capacity by this point, she could have spoke in goddamn Klingon with a Dothraki accent for all I care and I still would have understood her, so I said "no, no trouble at all". Then there was some friendly chit chat throughout, about spas she worked in colombo etc (some pretty interesting stuff abut BDSM came up, but most importantly I learned that another girl here provides Femdom services. Like I said, interesting!

When it was time for extras I told her that I didn't want 'the touch'. Instead I'the like for her to give me a slow, long-drawn out teasing HJ, and keep me on edge a good while before finishing. And OMG her tease was just incredible. If teasing HJ was an art-form then she was definitely a Picasso of it. She was so focused on it, so much care was being put in, she regularly mixed up the styles and the way she teased it reminded me of [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. It went on almost as long as the massage did and I was in absolute heaven, but at the same time I was getting concerned about her and didn't want to wear the poor girl out. So I told her that she could finish me off if she feels like it. But I was totally surprised when she smiled and said (in Sinhala) "I'll do it for 5 10 minutes more and finish you off". WTF? Any other spa chick would have taken that option on the spot and be done with it, BUT this girl was in NO hurry to end things! And when it was time to finish, as per my final request she positioned herself right between my legs at the foot of the table (instead of the usual table side) with my knees hanging off the edge and gave me that final tugging. It was a very porn like POV from my end and I came. So. Damn. Hard!

When It was all done got a shower, got dressed, payed her a tip of 2 K, said my good byes. Even the good bye was so friendly, she wanted to make sure that I got all my stuff, told me next time I should come for an oil massage because the feeling was so much better etc. And I left there so very totally satisfied.

Damage: Rs 3200 (1.2 k entrance and 2 k tip).

GFE 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Extras 7/10. (it was just a HJ but it was long and a pure work of art. Points for that).

Place 8/10.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SiriMath
10-27-17, 18:10
Booster Gold We should start another blog for Marawila because there are five more spas at Marawila.

Chavi Chandana near Cross Church.

Spa behind HNB.

**Upstairs at Godawela junction.

**Spa near Marawila Hospital.

**other one next to Mahinda Iron works Keenakale.

I have been Chavi Chandana and I know about this place very well. Dirty and messy place with trashy girls and it's completely a brothel. You can have FS for 5 k. There is no Doctor, you can directly ask from reception girl about FS, then she will explain you the procedure. If you are extremely horny and need some action, you can you this place but don't forget to use raincoats even for the BJ.

Spa behind the HNB was a great but now it's very quiet due to lack of girls. This place use to have a female doctor, she was great and friendly and also they had big line of girls around 8 or 10 to choose, now there there is grumpy old man at the reception and two milfs and they are up for FS.

I never visited other three place. If anybody been those places please let me know about the condition of the spas.

Booster Gold
10-27-17, 21:20
Booster Gold We should start another blog for Marawila because there are five more spas at Marawila.

Chavi Chandana near Cross Church.

Spa behind HNB.

**Upstairs at Godawela junction.

**Spa near Marawila Hospital.

**other one next to Mahinda Iron works Keenakale.

I have been Chavi Chandana and I know about this place very well. Dirty and messy place with trashy girls and it's completely a brothel. You can have FS for 5 k. There is no Doctor, you can directly ask from reception girl about FS, then she will explain you the procedure. If you are extremely horny and need some action, you can you this place but don't forget to use raincoats even for the BJ.

Spa behind the HNB was a great but now it's very quiet due to lack of girls. This place use to have a female doctor, she was great and friendly and also they had big line of girls around 8 or 10 to choose, now there there is grumpy old man at the reception and two milfs and they are up for FS.

I never visited other three place. If anybody been those places please let me know about the condition of the spas.LOL I had no idea Marawila area had that many spas. That's got to be like one of the highest spa density per capita in SL given that Maravila being quite a small town. I haven't been to any of these places, but I've heard that Chavi in Maravila gets raided like every other week.

SiriMath
10-28-17, 10:09
LOL I had no idea Marawila area had that many spas. That's gotta be like one of the highest spa density per capita in SL given that Maravila being quite a small town. I haven't been to any of these places, but I've heard that Chavi in Marawila gets raided like every other week.I never heard raids on Maravila Chavi but I know five of the other chavis got raided so badly this year some of them closed down completely, according my knowledge Katunayaka 18th mile post Chavi not functioning properly.

And Chavi Oasis Palagathurai running without opening their doors. One day I had to knock on the door and wait till they take me inside. The Oasis had few good looking girls at that time, My last visit was one month ago. All of the Chavis are brothels, Oasis has rooms with lockable door and attached shower rooms. Chavi use to be the biggest spa brothel chain in Negombo area. Police raids disabled Chavi a lot, now they don't have much girls and no maintenance on properties, the places are dirty and messy.

SiriMath
11-01-17, 16:31
Yesterday around 6.30 pm Stopped and parked in front of the Nethuli Spa near Thoppuwa bridge. Proceed straightly inside the spa because heavily crowded area at that time. The Spa was very quite at the time, but seems to be very busy day time. The floor was messy it looks never had a chance to do a sweep and mob.

An old grandpa doctor warmly welcomed me to the spa. He called for a girl then only one girl came out and took my details and entrance fee which is 1200 LKR. They didn't show me their line up, but I heard many other girls' voices from inside. She asked me to follow her to a room. They have many partitioned rooms with small curtains may be around 10 or 12 sorry I forgot to count, I don't think they have that many girls to work. Anyways She gave me a towel and disposable underwear, she told me to wear it after having a shower. She kindly showed me their bathroom because it is my first visit. I had to walk through a balcony at the rear of the building to reach the common bath. It was dark outside nobody around but think about day time walking through a balcony wearing a towel LOL. At that time the bathroom was wet and untidy but surprised me with hot water shower. After having showered, walked into the massage cubicle. Inside the cubicle the way girl spoke to me was very politely, explained me about different massages and steam bath, explained about benefits of them, which I never know, I think she is from a good educational background, of course she is a good host. Her message was very professional felt amazing. She did exactly one hour massage, end of it, she asked me if want any hand job. Kindly I refused it because her treatment turned me off testosterone. I know why she asked that, she is not getting paid for the massage. She needs to make some money. She is well deserved to have a tip because her massage was that great. It's not nice to leave her without tipping. I tipped her 1000 LKR. I forgot to ask her name because our conversation never went that way it was a very clean conversation.

Total Damage- 1.2 k + 1 tip = 2.2.

Massage- 9/10.

Girl's attitude- 8/10.

Cleanliness- 5/10.

Girl's look- 7/10.

Girl boobs- Didn't try.

HJ- Didn't try.

DFK- Didn't try.

WIR. Yep (her massage was that great. It's not nice to leave her without tipping. I tipped her 1000 LKR. I forgot to ask her name because our conversation never went that way it was a very clean conversation.

Total damage- 1.2 k + 1 tip = 2.2.

Massage- 9/10.

Girl's attitude- 8/10.

Cleanliness- 5/10.

Girl's look- 7/10.

Girl boobs- Didn't try. (Next time Definitely try).

HJ- Didn't try. (Next time Definitely try).

DFK- Didn't try. (If possible next time definitely try).

WIR. Yep (Next time definitely go to fulfill my dark side).

Booster Gold
11-02-17, 10:55
Yesterday around 6.30 pm Stopped and parked in front of the Nethuli Spa near Thoppuwa bridge. Proceed straightly inside the spa because heavily crowded area at that time. The Spa was very quite at the time, but seems to be very busy day time. The floor was messy it looks never had a chance to do a sweep and mob.I was actually thinking about making a post here to ask if anybody has checked this place out yet. I've been eying this place for a visit for some time (their online ads boast 2 girl and 3 girl treatments being available.) But I've bumped this place down in my to-go places because I've been hearing a lot of negativity about it. But this review makes me want to go try that pro massage. BTW too bad you couldn't catch her name bro.

SiriMath
11-03-17, 00:24
Yeah forgot to ask her name and mobile number. She is dark in complexion, tall, muscular figure, crystal clear teeth that makes her very beautiful when she smiles and she is wearing a thick gold neckless with a porn star makeup. She seems to be the boss among girls. I heard she is ordering others to do this do that. Bossy type girl but with a good attitude. She gave her best try to to make customer return again.

I am 100% sure this place will popular for extra services very soon.

I checked out another spa at Palagathure, Negombo next to Chavi. I will write the report about it very soon.

Booster Gold
11-03-17, 18:13
OK so now there's a crap ton of spas in the Negombo main road. Yay? Ahem. Some old and some just popped up recently.

In front of the General hospital (this used to be a chavi branch, had a sign with the name and everything, but a sign now just says spa.).

Arokehm (above maxies) the good old 24 place. (I've been told by several people to be careful when visiting here, some stuff about LE holding a huge grudge blah blah raids blah blah customers got arrested blah blah. But that's a story for another time).

Spa on the 3rd floor on the building next to the old keels Super. I only noticed it a few days ago. Looks pretty Grand from down here. But dear god all those stairs.

Spa on the road across of the dinemore fast food place near the railway crossing. (There used to be a standing sign board by the road but I haven't noticed it in a couple of weeks).

Spa in the 4 story building next to the Tire workshop near the railway crossing where the main road makes a big bend (I think it used to be a gym). They put up a flashy new sign board by the road, But the dam thing is in such a high / fast traffic area It's impossible to read it while driving, all I was able to pick up was the word "institute".

SiriMath
11-04-17, 17:51
OK so now there's a crap ton of spas in the Negombo main road. Yay? Ahem. Some old and some just popped up recently.

In front of the General hospital (this used to be a chavi branch, had a sign with the name and everything, but a sign now just says spa.).

Arokehm (above maxies) the good old 24 place. (I've been told by several people to be careful when visiting here, some stuff about LE holding a huge grudge blah blah raids blah blah customers got arrested blah blah. But that's a story for another time).

Spa on the 3rd floor on the building next to the old keels Super. I only noticed it a few days ago. Looks pretty Grand from down here. But dear god all those stairs.

Spa on the road across of the dinemore fast food place near the railway crossing. (There used to be a standing sign board by the road but I haven't noticed it in a couple of weeks).

Spa in the 4 story building next to the Tire workshop near the railway crossing where the main road makes a big bend (I think it used to be a gym). They put up a flashy new sign board by the road, But the dam thing is in such a high / fast traffic area It's impossible to read it while driving, all I was able to pick up was the word "institute".Today I visited this place. That stair case has 51 steps. There is a hair dressing shop next to this spa. I think same people running both places. Yeah it looks classy from downstairs but inside is not that great. They have a doctor who checked me and took down my details on a paper (age, name, address, blah blah) and he gave me that paper then asked me pay at billing counter for the treatment. The lady at the billing counter asked for 1200 LKR. After taking money she took me inside the saloon door. There were three girls. Actually one girl and two MILFS at their 40's. I chose the girl. She looks around 19 or 20 and looks innocent, tiny girl. They have four partitioned cubicles with small saloon doors. The girl took that paper witch doctor gave me and told me to go inside the cubicle in the corner. When she saying that I felt something fishy. Inside the cubicle remove my cloths and take a shower and she gave me a disposable underwear as well. Suddenly lady who was at billing counter came inside the cubicle while I was changing and kindly she ask me to leave my belonging inside a plastic box specially mobile phone and she left the room. But I kept my wallet with while having shower. They have a common bathroom they have partitioned in to two separate shower rooms. The shower rooms are haven't look after very well, wet and dirt. The towel they gave me was a piece of shit. I didn't use it at all, I stayed wearing disposable underwear. I asked another towel from the girl. She offered me another one but its same like the first towel. Basically they do not maintain a good hygiene level with their towels. Anyways she started her massage. Her massage wasn't that great or that bad, its just a average massage. While she doing her massage she didn't talk even a single word but she try to arouse me with her tiny fingers, but she couldn't awake him up. I noticed she is sneakily looking at my penis. I think she got fed up and half way through the massage she asked me if I want any feeling massage. Oh yeah I asked her prices. She explained 1000 LKR for HJ, 2000 LKR for BJ. I said I don't take BJs with out condom. Then she asked for tip to proceed to next level witch is HJ. I said her I have condom and is it okay to take out. She said okay but I need to take the used condom when I am leaving. She started giving ahead, while she doing I proposed her to do some quick sex. First she refused but she agreed on another 1000 LKR. She took money up front. She has everything in small package. Nice tits awesome butt. I really enjoyed. Enjoyment last only few minutes. I pulled her jeans further down while having her doggy style. I noticed she has Burn Scars on her entire both legs. That shocked me. I am very sensitive person. My boy gone sleep. I couldn't cum at all. I got ready and left the place. Her name is Sadamali and she told me she is 23 years old and from Gall and told her story. I don't share it here. It is one of the shocking experience ever had on a spa.

Booster Gold
11-05-17, 12:30
Today I visited this place. That stair case has 51 steps. There is a hair dressing shop next to this spa. I think same people running both places. Yeah it looks classy from downstairs but inside is not that great...1st of all hats off to you bro for counting all the stair steps.

2 ndly I'm a little confused about which spa your referring to. Judging by the pic you attached I'm guessing its the one a little closer to the dalupatha junction traffic lights. (and not the one between the Dinemore and the old Super K.) Am I right?

SiriMath
11-05-17, 23:40
1st of all hats off to you bro for counting all the stair steps.

2 ndly I'm a little confused about which spa your referring to. Judging by the pic you attached I'm guessing its the one a little closer to the dalupatha junction traffic lights. (and not the one between the Dinemore and the old Super K.) Am I right?<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1 m18!1 m12!1 m3!1 d821.0361194174656!2 d79.84631888829361!3 d7. 221261603184544!2 m3!1 f0!2 f0!3 f0!3 m2!1 i1024!2 i768!4 f13.1!3 m3!1 m2!1 s0 x3 ae2 eebc1 cc7 a577%3 A0 x375 c648674 a37467!2 sOxyFit+Gym!5 e0!3 m2!1 sen!2 slk!4 v1509921419008" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen </ iframe .

I am sure this is the place you talking about.

SiriMath
11-06-17, 03:51

In front of the General hospital (this used to be a chavi branch, had a sign with the name and everything, but a sign now just says spa.).This place use to be a very busy place. Palagathure Chavi and this place has new sign boards but still same owner running both places.

Arokehm (above maxies) the good old 24 place. (I've been told by several people to be careful when visiting here, some stuff about LE holding a huge grudge blah blah raids blah blah customers got arrested blah blah. But that's a story for another time). This place use to call Thulsi Ayuruvedic center and still same owner running this place. He use to have another Thulsi near Thoppuwa new Ceypetco petrol station next Rolanka take away and buffet.

Spa on the 3rd floor on the building next to the old keels Super. I only noticed it a few days ago. Looks pretty Grand from down here. But dear god all those stairs. I am sure my last post about this place.

Filander
11-06-17, 09:11
As per your report I got mad on this rimmy Jenny. As now am staying far away from Colombo / Negombo. I will get some holidays rarely. I don't have PM facility right now. Could you please confirm that will she available upcoming days of this week? I want to travel about 150 km to reach her.

A great help for this starving guy for long time.

The conditions inside were not very good not very bad either. Clean partitioned rooms, towel was fresh and dry but wasn't a new towel it has been used since their start I guess. There were four girls, all of them good looking. One of them in her early twenties and she is small another one was a tall MILF in her mid thirties other two were chubby and nearly thirty years old. I chose one of chubby out of shape girl with huge bust because she looks sultry and winked me at the reception..

SiriMath
11-06-17, 14:18
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1 m18!1 m12!1 m3!1 d821.0361194174656!2 d79.84631888829361!3 d7. 221261603184544!2 m3!1 f0!2 f0!3 f0!3 m2!1 i1024!2 i768!4 f13.1!3 m3!1 m2!1 s0 x3 ae2 eebc1 cc7 a577%3 A0 x375 c648674 a37467!2 sOxyFit+Gym!5 e0!3 m2!1 sen!2 slk!4 v1509921419008" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen </ iframe .

I am sure this is the place you talking about.I am sure this is the place you talking about.

https://goo.gl/maps/PqBH2ts8r1A2

SiriMath
11-06-17, 14:32
As per your report I got mad on this rimmy Jenny. As now am staying far away from Colombo / Negombo. I will get some holidays rarely. I don't have PM facility right now. Could you please confirm that will she available upcoming days of this week? I want to travel about 150 km to reach her.

A great help for this starving guy for long time.I rang her then she told me she will be working this week except Thursday and also she reminds me this week has some island wide fuel issue. If this fuel problem occurs heavily she might take days off because she is traveling from Colombo, that's what she told me.

Don't forget this place closes sharp 6 pm.

Booster Gold
11-06-17, 18:23

A great help for this starving guy for long time.I think the best thing to do is to just call the spa up and set up an appointment with her just to be safe, I'm pretty sure it's do-able. The last thing you want to hear after traveling 150 km is "she was here this morning but she left 5 mins ago, you just missed her". As for spas phone number its visible very clearly on their sign board in Google street view (I just checked). Go look it up. Happy hunting bro.

Booster Gold
11-06-17, 18:25
I am sure this is the place you talking about.

https://goo.gl/maps/PqBH2ts8r1A2Yah, that's the place in your report right?

SiriMath
11-07-17, 01:50
Yah, that's the place in your report right?Yeah I heard all the girls offer FS here.

SiriMath
11-08-17, 08:34

A great help for this starving guy for long time.I heard you visit her today. How was she? Are you happy? Did you show her my report on her and her place? OFMG man!

Filander
11-08-17, 16:57
I heard you visit her today. How was she? Are you happy? Did you show her my report on her and her place? OFMG man!Yah. I went today. Sorry bro. She didn't start her treatment until I show your report. She forced me. I hoped she told it to you. Wonderful rimmy Jenny. No other words. Anyway she got 7 K from me too. Actually too high I thought before treatment. Later realised its worth the money. Lot of ladies should arise like her all over the Island. Rimming should be added in the menu at all the places. Thank you so much buddy.

SiriMath
11-09-17, 06:19
Yah. I went today. Sorry bro. She didn't start her treatment until I show your report. She forced me. I hoped she told it to you. Wonderful rimmy Jenny. No other words. Anyway she got 7 K from me too. Actually too high I thought before treatment. Later realised its worth the money. Lot of ladies should arise like her all over the Island. Rimming should be added in the menu at all the places. Thank you so much buddy.LOL. Yeah she told everything, I know 7 k is too expensive. But her rimming skills are amazing.

KelumRoy
11-09-17, 07:09
Guys,

This is first report so please be kind. I had few girls at and-I Spa and 4 hands once (my first time with 2). For this report 2 hands work and one of my favourite girls (Girl#Neth1).

After official work (1200) under the CCTV, girl took me to the room with a peephole where I got comfortable. She asked me to wear a disposable underwear which I refused. Wash room is clean and have hot water.

After good massage with touching my junior she opened the menu. HJ 1000, HJ+ boob access 1500, HJ+up down access 2000 (FIV). I'm not interested in BJ so I don't remember her price for that. No kids or FS not offered.

Overall;. 7/10.

Massage: 9/10.

Face: 7/10.

Ass: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

HJ: 6/10.

Place: 7/10.

SiriMath
11-09-17, 15:21
Guys,

This is first report so please be kind. I had few girls at and-I Spa and 4 hands once (my first time with 2). For this report 2 hands work and one of my favourite girls (Girl#Neth1).

After official work (1200) under the CCTV, girl took me to the room with a peephole where I got comfortable. She asked me to wear a disposable underwear which I refused. Wash room is clean and have hot water.

After good massage with touching my junior she opened the menu. HJ 1000, HJ+ boob access 1500, HJ+up down access 2000 (FIV). I'm not interested in BJ so I don't remember her price for that. No kids or FS not offered.

Overall;. 7/10.

Ass: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

WIR: Yes.Is this report about Nethuli near Thoppuwa Bridge? Or somewhere else? Don't worry post girls' name here because spa girls use nick names for the spa. They all care about their own privacy. When you giving reports please be kind to mention their names and quality of their service.

Booster Gold
11-09-17, 16:34
I heard you visit her today. How was she? Are you happy? Did you show her my report on her and her place? OFMG man!What happened? Did Jenny call you or something? What was her reaction?

GanakWathna
11-09-17, 17:52
They have a doctor who checked me and took down my details on a paper (age, name, address, blah blah) and he gave me that paper then asked me pay at billing counter for the treatment..Guys,

How common is this in the spas though? I've only been to this place in Daluwakotuwa. The first visit I spoke to the girls directly and it was a little awkward to begin with but they quickly just charged me the fee and took me in for the massage. Next time onwards, they'd all recognize me and let me in directly, never had to speak to that old man / doctor on the side. Of course, even after a dozen visits they still don't know my details and respected it when I told the girl I didn't want to talk about my personal details.

I haven't been there since July and since then it's been remodeled and has some new branding up so I'm worried whether it's the same crew there or things have changed. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving personal details of me that can use to trace me.

SiriMath
11-10-17, 00:02
Guys,

How common is this in the spas though? I've only been to this place in Daluwakotuwa. The first visit I spoke to the girls directly and it was a little awkward to begin with but they quickly just charged me the fee and took me in for the massage. Next time onwards, they'd all recognize me and let me in directly, never had to speak to that old man / doctor on the side. Of course, even after a dozen visits they still don't know my details and respected it when I told the girl I didn't want to talk about my personal details.

I haven't been there since July and since then it's been remodeled and has some new branding up so I'm worried whether it's the same crew there or things have changed. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving personal details of me that can use to trace me.I think we need not to give them real answers just need to fill the blanks. They take those details and act like this for first timers because they don't no who is turning up for the massage. Police has raided several times some spas several times using spy. They got caught After girls agreed and taking money for sexual acts. I know same thing happen to Chavi next to Oasis Palagathure.

SiriMath
11-10-17, 00:11
What happened? Did Jenny call you or something? What was her reaction?Oh. She is bit embraced about this online thing. But she is happy about Filander and having more customers.

The Old Teaboy
11-10-17, 05:27
Guys,

I haven't been there since July and since then it's been remodeled and has some new branding up so I'm worried whether it's the same crew there or things have changed. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving personal details of me that can use to trace me.I am not looking forward to the introduction of the new ID cards. Once I have the new card I may not be able to give a fake address to an MP or hotel. Giving a fake address to a hotel could well be a criminal offence.

SiriMath
11-10-17, 18:07
I missed Jenny twice bro LOL, because I went back there again a couple of days ago and she was absent on that day as well, (BTW I don't have a paid subscription here in the forums yet so I can't PM). But no worries I'll run into her sooner or later, this place is going to be my go to spa for a while from now on. The girls are friendly, extras are great, very clean, and most importantly (and I can't stress this enough) the location is privet as fuck (the only down side for me is the distance, but its worth it). Oh and I found out that some very higher up LEs are in total bro zone with the management here so its shielded and safe and that a huge plus.

P.S. I'll post a report about my second visit there soon.I tried this girl today. She awesome. Your report about her is on point. When its comes to GFE she is way better than jenny.

KelumRoy
11-10-17, 19:38
SiriMath you were correct about the name of MP, let me list down few more experiences.

1. Near bridge again. Girl name Ira ju.

Total damage 1.2 k+1.5 k.

Overall;. 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ear kiss, French Kiss available.

WIP Yes.

2. Daluwakotuwa The Cabana front, girl name Horn Jali.

Low in privacy, common bathroom, oil only, talk active.

Overall;. 6/10.

Massage: 4/10.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

HJ: 5/10.

Place: 5/10.

WIP No.

Booster Gold
11-12-17, 20:54
Guys,

I haven't been there since July and since then it's been remodeled and has some new branding up so I'm worried whether it's the same crew there or things have changed. I wouldn't feel comfortable giving personal details of me that can use to trace me.SiriMath is correct. You could just use what ever bogus info you make up to fill in the blanks if you want to. In my experience almost 99% of spas / MP places ask for just three main things for the register. Name, age, and NIC. Nothing more. You could fake name them if you like but as for the NIC, just tell them that you don't have it with you. To this day I haven't been to a place where they refused service because I "didn't had" my NIC with me. So relax and go have some fun dude.

By the way that one place you been in Daluwakotuwa, are you talking about the one in front of the car sale place? Or the one in the road in front of the Kabana restaurant?

WitchMaster
11-13-17, 03:09
Visited the spa last Sunday, which was near the old keels building. The stairway is at the end of the face of the building. It's on the 2nd floor and the lobby is really good. There was a guy who I think was the doctor and the cashier. I asked whether there are selections available and the cashier said that there's only one girl available. Asked him to show me the girl, prior to paying the entrance fee which was 1. 2 k.

She came to the door and She was OK for me at that time. A medium height, a bit of a tummy and with long hair. Asked me to take a wash and was shown the room. There are CCTV cameras everywhere but the power on the LED was not switched on. AC comfort and the bed was a typical massage bed with no pillow or cushion, had a cane flower tray on the middle of the bed. It had the towel, soap and a disposable underwear!! I was taken back by seeing the undie, but wanted to try the place anyway.

Had a wash and tried to wear the thing and it was teared bcz of its small size & low quality. Went to the bed and she came a bit late, saying that she had her lunch. She was average height, tan complexion, big boobs but not shaggy, had a bit of a tummy and the overall look was OK. Started with cream and the massage was very poor. She just did the whole body in such a quick time and inquired whether I need the shake. I said yes and she began the action. As the shake was in the primary stage, I let my fingers do the talking. She said that the shake will cost me 1 k and no downstairs. I agreed and got her tits to shiver as I graced them. Had her ear lobe touched and that turned her on.

Quickly went downstairs and tuned the required frequency, she was really turned on. This was the moment, had FS on and off the bed for the cost of 1 k.

Girl 5/10.

Massage 4/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Feeling 6/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Face 5/10.

Place 7/10 with AC.

Room 6/10.

Washroom 5/10.

Cost 1. 2 k + 1 k.

WIR: Maybe if my luck turns out good.

Cheers.

SiriMath
11-13-17, 14:40
I have attached some pictures of the facility. I checked last week, FS available 5 K here! They have new line up! New sign board. But everything else at facility are old. This place is full of crappy, cheap tourist specially Indian, Bangladeshi, Korean, Middle eastern.

SiriMath
11-13-17, 15:03
Visited the spa last Sunday, which was near the old keels building. The stairway is at the end of the face of the building. It's on the 2nd floor and the lobby is really good. There was a guy who I think was the doctor and the cashier. I asked whether there are selections available and the cashier said that there's only one girl available. Asked him to show me the girl, prior to paying the entrance fee which was 1. 2 k.

She came to the door and She was OK for me at that time. A medium height, a bit of a tummy and with long hair. Asked me to take a wash and was shown the room. There are CCTV cameras everywhere but the power on the LED was not switched on. AC comfort and the bed was a typical massage bed with no pillow or cushion, had a cane flower tray on the middle of the bed. It had the towel, soap and a disposable underwear!! I was taken back by seeing the undie, but wanted to try the place anyway.

Had a wash and tried to wear the thing and it was teared bcz of its small size & low quality. Went to the bed and she came a bit late, saying that she had her lunch. She was average height, tan complexion, big boobs but not shaggy, had a bit of a tummy and the overall look was OK. Started with cream and the massage was very poor. She just did the whole body in such a quick time and inquired whether I need the shake. I said yes and she began the action. As the shake was in the primary stage, I let my fingers do the talking. She said that the shake will cost me 1 k and no downstairs. I agreed and got her tits to shiver as I graced them. Had her ear lobe touched and that turned her on..You are a lucky man. I can't believe it 1 K FS? Wow I have been this place and reported here about my visit. But girl I had, had some burnt scars on her entire leg, that felt me very bad. Maybe I am going to try this place with a some other girl. I have witness, girls here offer FS straight away even for first time visitor for very less money. By the way guys I heard Thulsi near Koppara junction (Above Maxxies Chicken) offer FS. I don't know its true or fault. Do you guys know about this?

Booster Gold
11-13-17, 19:55
Does any one know any quality places that's a little secluded and away from the busy / crowded main roads? I'm getting a little tired of visiting places by the side of busy roads with the uneasy thought of bumping into someone I know when coming out of there looming in the back of my head.

SiriMath
11-14-17, 00:07
Does any one know any quality places that's a little secluded and away from the busy / crowded main roads? I'm getting a little tired of visiting places by the side of busy roads with the uneasy thought of bumping into someone I know when coming out of there looming in the back of my head.I never been this place but I have heard lots of roomers about this place from spa girls who use to work here. Lots of Sri Lankan high profile peps ganging around here. According to girls there are plenty discreet parking rear of the Ramada main building and Spa situated near the pool. I am sure you can spend some quality time here for 1500 LKR entrance fee. I think nobody have given a report about this place, you can go for it. It will very useful for fellow hungry mongers.

WitchMaster
11-14-17, 10:44
I never been this place but I have heard lots of roomers about this place from spa girls who use to work here. Lots of Sri Lankan high profile peps ganging around here. According to girls there are plenty discreet parking rear of the Ramada main building and Spa situated near the pool. I am sure you can spend some quality time here for 1500 LKR entrance fee. I think nobody have given a report about this place, you can go for it. It will very useful for fellow hungry mongers.I can't remember whether I have given a report or not (but I'm I must have put) but it's not that much good. The atmosphere and facilities are good but the girls are not that much quality. I'm writing this with a mindset of 45 years ago. I used to take a dip there often but once a girl picked out a 2000 rupee note from my purse, I discontinued my rate of visits. Made all the complaints and threw her out, but still I have not visited the place more than 10 times.

Earlier there were girls like rainbow who offered FS at a nominal fee. Then after the management changed in 2007, the girls were greedy pigs for money and nothing else.

So, have a peep and if the set up suits you, get a massage.

Cheers.

WitchMaster
11-14-17, 10:49

Had a wash and tried to wear the thing and it was teared bcz of its small size & low quality. Went to the bed and she came a bit late, saying that she had her lunch. She was average height, tan complexion, big boobs but not shaggy, had a bit of a tummy and the overall look was OK. Started with cream and the massage....The name is flower in proper mother tongue.

SiriMath
11-14-17, 18:13
I can't remember whether I have given a report or not (but I'm I must have put) but it's not that much good. The atmosphere and facilities are good but the girls are not that much quality. I'm writing this with a mindset of 45 years ago. I used to take a dip there often but once a girl picked out a 2000 rupee note from my purse, I discontinued my rate of visits. Made all the complaints and threw her out, but still I have not visited the place more than 10 times.

Earlier there were girls like rainbow who offered FS at a nominal fee. Then after the management changed in 2007, the girls were greedy pigs for money and nothing else.

So, have a peep and if the set up suits you, get a massage.

Cheers.Thanks Witch letting us know. By the way today night I saw another flashy neon open sign board next to Thulsi (Maxxies Upstairs) before Dinemore! May be anther 24 hour service center!

Muthumala
11-14-17, 18:42
It is a mixed bag. There was Anne with firm boobs to kill for. There was Warsha, Shehani, Sonali, Tharu and a quite a mix of girls. Some were good, but most of them were / are greedy. They expect a tip of 2000 LKR atleast to start a shake with access.

I never been this place but I have heard lots of roomers about this place from spa girls who use to work here. Lots of Sri Lankan high profile peps ganging around here. According to girls there are plenty discreet parking rear of the Ramada main building and Spa situated near the pool. I am sure you can spend some quality time here for 1500 LKR entrance fee. I think nobody have given a report about this place, you can go for it. It will very useful for fellow hungry mongers.

SiriMath
11-17-17, 03:49

She came to the door and She was OK for me at that time. A medium height, a bit of a tummy and with long hair. Asked me to take a wash and was shown the room. There are CCTV cameras everywhere but the power on the LED was not switched on. AC comfort and the bed was a typical massage bed with no pillow or cushion, had a cane flower tray on the middle of the bed. It had the towel, soap and a disposable underwear!! I was taken back by seeing the undie, but wanted to try the place anyway..I checked out this place. They have great lobby, air conditioned, clean partitioned cubicles. Entrance fee was 1500 LKR (I questioned why it isn't 1200 LKR? They said after 7 pm Its 1500 LKR) There were many CCTV Cams.

I had a cane flower tray on the middle of the bed. It had only the towel no soap, no under wear. Checked bathroom, literally it's not a bathroom it's a toilet with big bidet shower. I showered on top of the toilet seat.

There were three options to choose. My choice was exactly like your description. She said her name is Sanju and gave her phone number end of the massage.

Massage was a crap and last only for about five minutes. She directly asked me if I needed any extras. My answer was yes then she asked 2 K for it. Finally I agreed on it even without CBJ. She started with her finger tips and nipple sucking. Actually a very sensual HJ. She gave me top and bottom access.

Girl 7/10.

Massage 3/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Feeling 710.

Attitude 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Place 7/10 with AC.

Room 7/10.

Washroom 310.

Cost 1.5 k + 2 k = 3. 5 K.

WIR: Maybe with some other girl (I saw another stunner among the line up).

SiriMath
11-17-17, 06:32

She came to the door and She was OK for me at that time. A medium height, a bit of a tummy and with long hair. Asked me to take a wash and was shown the room. There are CCTV cameras everywhere but the power on the LED was not switched on. AC comfort and the bed was a typical massage bed with no pillow or cushion, had a cane flower tray on the middle of the bed. It had the towel, soap and a disposable underwear!! I was taken back by seeing the undies, but wanted to try the place anyway.

Cheers.Is this the place?

https://goo.gl/maps/6YhpJdtm75p

WitchMaster
11-17-17, 19:19
Is this the place?

https://goo.gl/maps/6YhpJdtm75pBingo! That's the place. Stairway is to the right of the building and the second floor stairs start a bit to your left.

KelumRoy
11-23-17, 19:02
Spa in the 4 story building next to the Tire workshop near the railway crossing where the main road makes a big bend (I think it used to be a gym). They put up a flashy new sign board by the road, But the dam thing is in such a high / fast traffic area It's impossible to read it while driving, all I was able to pick up was the word "institute".I went to this place on last Saturday and entrance was 1.2 k. There were only two to choose as other were busy. Selected a chubby girl and she was present. Had a shower in common bathroom and got on the bed. Girl came up with a oil tray and I asked for lotion. She told me that, there is no lotion option for the moment. I forgot about the 1.2 k and came out.

Booster Gold
11-29-17, 21:10
Last week I had some time off for myself and after much consideration (there are so many spas to choose from now) opted to visit the hidden spa in godawala road at marawila again. Had 4 5 girls to pick from (including jenny this time) but I barely wasted two seconds after paying the 1200 entrance fee and chose pr__ni (my girl from last time), the girls were pretty amused when I called my choice out by name.

I opted for the oil massage for a change and the massage was awesome (although the smell of the oil was kinda weird) . My girl was committed to the massage 110%, there was no rushing what so ever. At one point she even got up on the massage table and stood over me while she did my spine because she was too short to apply the proper pressure where it was needed while standing on the ground (Now that's what I call commitment). And as always she was friendly, fun and delivered the GFE in spades. After the massage she gave me that brain melting long teasing HJ again (it was almost border lining an orgasm denial torture session) which lasted about 15 20 minutes untill she finally allowed me to cum. Awesome!

After the session I spent a ton of time rinsing all the oil out of my skin in the shower (I came prepared and brought along my own soap), there was no hot water available, and it was a pretty gloomy day so the water was cold as fuck. To my surprise the girl offered to come into the bathroom to wash me up, But I felt weird about it so I declined. When it was done I tipped her 2 K and left.

Damage 1200 + 2000 tip.

GFE- 9.

Massage- 9.

HJ- 9.

Place- 8 (no hot water. But the super privet location, parking, clean rooms and attached bathrooms gets points).

WIR. Yes (I'm going to pick a different girl next time, just to see what else is on the extras menu).

SiriMath
11-30-17, 05:08
Last week I had some time off for myself and after much consideration (there are so many spas to choose from now) opted to visit the hidden spa in godawala road at marawila again. Had 4 5 girls to pick from (including jenny this time) but I barely wasted two seconds after paying the 1200 entrance fee and chose pr__ni (my girl from last time), the girls were pretty amused when I called my choice out by name..When it comes to real GFE Pr__ni is the best among all the girls here. All others greedy for money! By the way Gold I notice another discreet place same like this at Dandagamuwa, Kuliyapitiya. (Dandagamiwa situated between Pannala, Kuliyapitiya) I don't know whether moderator like I am posting here something out of Negombo. Kuliyapitiya is 45 km away from Negombo, literally an hour drive. Please have a look at google map and find out the place.

https://www.google.lk/maps/@7.4601613, 80.0313735,3 a,75 y,158.33 h,88.15 t / data=!3 m7!1 e1!3 m5!1 s3 Vu0 hAzccKK7 jV7 yEP83 Aw!2 e0!6's%2 F%2 Fgeo2. ggpht.com%2 Fcbk%3 Fpanoid%3 D3 Vu0 hAzccKK7 jV7 yEP83 Aw%26 output%3 Dthumbnail%26 cb_client%3 Dmaps_sv. Tactile. GPS%26 thumb%3 D2%26 w%3 D203%26 h%3 D100%26 yaw%3 D231.5723%26 pitch%3 D0%26 thumbfov%3 D100!7 i13312!8 i6656.

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1 m0!4 v1512013985831!6 m8!1 m7!1 s3 Vu0 hAzccKK7 jV7 yEP83 Aw!2 m2!1 d7. 460161308869704!2 d80.03137350121136!3 f158.3269879522824!4 f-1. 8513194569195548!5 f0. 7820865974627469" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen </ iframe .

https://goo.gl/maps/Qv2ogCU5q2E2

Booster Gold
11-30-17, 20:19
When it comes to real GFE Pr__ni is the best among all the girls here. All others greedy for money! By the way Gold I notice another discreet place same like this at Dandagamuwa, Kuliyapitiya. (Dandagamiwa situated between Pannala, Kuliyapitiya) I don't know whether moderator like I am posting here something out of Negombo. Kuliyapitiya is 45 km away from Negombo, literally an hour drive. Please have a look at google map and find out the place.

https://goo.gl/maps/Qv2ogCU5q2E2Thanks for the tip, I found Dandagamuwa, but you have to be a little more specific on where this spot your referring to is bro. Also is this place visible on google street view?

SiriMath
12-01-17, 02:41
Thanks for the tip, I found Dandagamuwa, but you have to be a little more specific on where this spot your referring to is bro. Also is this place visible on google street view?https://goo.gl/maps/Qv2ogCU5q2E2

It is visible on Google street view. This link take you to the property with white fence. This google street view is not up to date. Now there are sing boards.

Booster Gold
12-01-17, 15:29
https://goo.gl/maps/Qv2ogCU5q2E2

It is visible on Google street view. This link take you to the property with white fence. This google street view is not up to date. Now there are sing boards.That's the place? I did saw that via the link in your 1st post and I just figured Google messed up and dropped me in some random street in Kuliyapitiya. And when I saw the white fence I just figured it was a temple or something. I looked around for other houses in street view and thought to myself "hmm this can't be it, they wouldn't set up a spa this close to a temple" LOL.

The problem is it's so damn far. Oh fuck it! To the Mong-mobile!

SiriMath
12-02-17, 09:19
That's the place? I did saw that via the link in your 1st post and I just figured Google messed up and dropped me in some random street in Kuliyapitiya. And when I saw the white fence I just figured it was a temple or something. I looked around for other houses in street view and thought to myself "hmm this can't be it, they wouldn't set up a spa this close to a temple" LOL.

The problem is it's so damn far. Oh fuck it! To the Mong-mobile!LOL. White fenced property is the Spa.

Booster Gold
12-07-17, 20:56
This is an updated / revised list of spas (from my earlier post) mainly along the Negombo-Puttlam main road (and some side-roads) covering the length after exiting the Katunayake high-way all the way to the Nainamadama bridge. This list in no way complete, I may have missed a few (or a few thousand), but hope this quick guide on how to find these places helps fellow mongs in some way non the less.

Lets begin shall we? When traveling from Colombo toward Chillaw.

Chavichandana (Katunakayke). 150 m after exiting the express way (yes I measured). Left side of the road.

Thiyasara (Kurana). Next to to ishara traders infornt of P&S above a hardware store. Left side of the road.

Chavichandana (Negombo). In the small lane next to Durdans medical center infront of the general hospital. (professional medical help is right across the street if your dick starts disintegrating for some reason). Left side of the road.

Thulsi (negombo). Above maxis chicken shop near coppara junction. Left side of the road.

? (negombo). 2nd floor, near the old super K building, close to the Dinemore. Left side of the road.

Nemesha (negombo). In a small by board between two buildings right in front of the junction where the old Chillaw road meets the main road at the railway crossing. Right side of the road.

Arokhem (Periyamulla). On the second floor of the old Oxyfit gym, just as the big bend in the road is ending near the railway crossing. Left side of the road.

Sidangana (Kattuwa). Next to the ice factory. Right side of the road.

Lotus (Kattuwa). 180 m from the ice factory (yes I measured again), above a fast food shop. Left side of the road.

Amanthi (Daluwakotuwa). The road in front of the Kabana restaurant, next to the timber store. Right side of the road.

Seth Aruna (Daluwakotuwa). 2nd floor above a fast food restaurant, 300 m from the old 'Alight' Cinema, infront of the car sale, Left side of the road.

Ayurveda? (Kochchikade). On the road next to CDB building infront of the calton fast food shop near thoppuwa bridge. Right side of the road.

Nethuli (Kochchikade). 2nd floor, infront of the LOLC building near thoppuwa bridge. Left side of the road.

Pahasara (Bolawatta). 365 m before the Bolawatte junction. In front of a tile factory, 2nd floor, above a clothing store. Left side of the road.

Sidangana (Bolawatta). 350 m past the Bolawatte junction, 2nd floor above a vehicle spare parts shop. Left side of the road.

The spa scene seems to dry up when reaching the Ninamadama Wennappuwa area and picks up again in Marawila. But I'll stop this list here for now.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

SiriMath
12-09-17, 06:04
This is an updated / revised list of spas (from my earlier post) mainly along the Negombo-Puttlam main road (and some side-roads) covering the length after exiting the Katunayake high-way all the way to the Nainamadama bridge. This list in no way complete, I may have missed a few (or a few thousand), but hope this quick guide on how to find these places helps fellow mongs in some way non the less.

Lets begin shall we? When traveling from Colombo toward Chillaw.

Chavichandana (Katunakayke). 150 m after exiting the express way (yes I measured). Left side of the road.

Thiyasara (Kurana). Next to to ishara traders infornt of P&S above a hardware store. Left side of the road.

Chavichandana (Negombo). In the small lane next to Durdans medical center infront of the general hospital. (professional medical help is right across the street if your dick starts disintegrating for some reason). Left side of the road..After Nethuli it is Thulsi. This was closed down for nearly a year. Now on operation with new staff check out guys.

https://goo.gl/maps/pT18krGPBdT2

Booster Gold
12-09-17, 11:12
I was in Marawila this morning and I saw a poster stand road sign board on the main road to a spa (next to a place called Mahinda iornworks really close to the general hospital), and I think the name of the spa was "se_th su_wa" or something. I couldn't get a good look because I was driving by pretty fast and only noticed the board at the last possible second. I'm not sure but I think the spa was in a pretty decent looking house (I could be wrong). A part of me really wanted to pull over LOL, but I was on a really tight schedule so I didn't go for it. Now I have a hankering to try this place out but Marawila is a pretty long drive for me, and I don't want to risk a crappy spa experience after coming all the way specially since my usual marawila happy place is just around 5 mins from this place. So If anyones tried this place already I'd really appreciate some intel on how good or bad it is.

Thanks in advance.

Booster Gold
12-10-17, 12:12
After Nethuli it is Thulsi. This was closed down for nearly a year. Now on operation with new staff check out guys.

https://goo.gl/maps/pT18krGPBdT2I didn't even knew there was a spa there. If you pan around on the street view link you'd see a big shady tree on the opposite side of the spa where there's a fruit sellers stall and that shady spot is a regular camping site for traffic cops, so my eyes are always scanning that side of the road when I'm driving by here, so its not too surprising I've always missed noticing this spa LOL.

Booster Gold
12-10-17, 15:53
1st of all a follow up on something about my previous post here.

I was in Marawila this morning and I saw a poster stand road sign board on the main road to a spa (next to a place called Mahinda iornworks really close to the general hospital), and I think the name of the spa was "se_th su_wa" or something.I needed my spa fix so I took a drive to marawila this afternoon and I was aiming to try that place I mentioned in the post. But after pulling up at the gates I saw from my car window that this place looked pretty crappy (I must have noticed a different building yesterday because this was definitely not a "decent looking house" The front door of the building was wide open and I could see parts of the insides including the reception desk and I pretty much summed up the rest of the quality and what it must be like in there in my mind, I was disappointed, there was a pretty good chance that this was a generic crappy spa with a sub par experience, of course there was some chance I could have been totally wrong, but I decided to play it safe anyway and went to Piyasiri instead (I also thought about flooring the gas paddle to Kuliyapitiya and find that other hidden spa mentioned earlier in a post, but there were time window issues I had to deal with so it was a no go).

Pulled up to Piyasiri and there were three girls available Je_ny, th_ru, and another fair and extra curvy girl which I did knot know the name of. Took th_ru. When the massage began she asked if I'd like a deep tissue massage and said yah. The massage was long and really good. She was very attentive and always asked wanting to make sure that she wasn't being to rough and that I was enjoying it. Even told me to tell her if I wanted her to go on even longer with the back massage before flipping over, and let her know if there's any areas (neck, shoulders, back etc) that she should give extra attention to. Big points for that, very pro. And when it came to the extras (I wanted to see if FS was available and she politely said it wasn't) I took her package of top access feeling massage with BBBJ for 3 K. It was excellent. She didn't rush anything took her time to get me off, and even though she was down for a BBBJ I insisted to have a condom on (safety first!) which I had with me. She finished me off with a HJ and I went full Donald Trump by literally grabbing her by the pussy when I blew my load. Good times. After a little more post action chitchat, said my goodbyes and left there a happy man. Also I noticed a real hottie sitting by a garden table on the far side when I was on my way to the car.

Total damage 1. 2 k entrance + 3 k tip.

Massage 7/10.

Feeling 7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

WIR: yes (thinking about maybe jenny next time).

Anima1981
12-18-17, 12:08
Hi Brothers,

Had visited SL first week of November and my experience is blisfull with FS in SPAs around Negombo.

Stayed in Lewis Place and took TukTuk evening visited few SPAs and amazingly got great services. Don't want to go into details, as I don't remember the exact roads or landmarks. Just share the SPA names whichever I remember at my best.

1. Thiyasara Spa: it is in cementry road, not exactly on road side, you have to enter small road from main road. Its like a small house turned out spa.

Girls: Not great, but that is also a sign, that you have extras there, took a girl and went to room, with in 5 minutes, she popped the question and yes asked for FS, but there is no doors it is only curtain, which I don't also like it. So HJ, TL.

Girl 3/10.

Massage 3/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Attitude 5/10.

Face 3/10.

Place 3/10.

Damages: 1. 5 k + 2 k = 3. 5 K.

2. Wikramasinge Spa (First time and visited twice).

I think it is in Hamilton road, where 3 girls are there and 1 was very pretty (pic attached) ansd surprisingly I got FS here, popped the question with in 10 minutes, and she agreed, only drawback is she allowed me to fuck in Bathroom, where lights are not working. (always carries protection and got lucky) - and repeated next day with the same girl and this time she gave a beautiful company and it was blisfull moment.

She was married, so bit loose but GFE in spa, is a luck.

Girl 7/10.

Massage who cares?

Boobs 6/10. Small little.

Feeling 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Place 7/10.

Room 7/10.

Cost 2 k + 3. 5 k = 5. 5 K.

3. Wikramasinge Spa (3rd time).

Tried another busty girl, whom I missed first time, entered immediately popped the question, she agreed and FS in on the table, she claimed and told not to tell anyone, she is heavy and short, she allowedto fuck in the roomand tried with few positions and finished with HJ.

Girl 5/10.

Massage who cares?

Boobs 7/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Feeling 5/10.

Attitude 5/10.

Face 4/10.

Place 7/10.

Room 7/10.

Cost 1. 5 k + 3. 5 k = 5 K.

This time I reduced the massage cost from 2 k to 1. 5 k as I become regular on 3 continuous days.

4. Spa below Oxy fit gym:

Forgot the name of Spa, thanks to fellow monngers and theri report, after reading the reports, I tried this spa. Beautiful girls and selected younger one. Expected to have FS but not have luck because of door, which is half door, so anyone who can pass, can easlily visible. And moreoer she is only ready to do HJ, Boobs press and TL and allowed me to touch her Blossom.

Girl 8/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Boobs 5/10. Small little.

Feeling 6/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Place 7/10.

Room 5/10.

Cost 2 k + 2. 5 k = 4. 5 K.

Pictures for your ref. Please don't flood my inbox asking further details, as I am a traveler visited SL for fun onlyand not knowing exact names, places or locations, so decode the places with those details I shared.

SiriMath
12-22-17, 16:20
1st of all a follow up on something about my previous post here.

I decided to play it safe anyway and went to Piyasiri instead (I also thought about flooring the gas paddle to Kuliyapitiya and find that other hidden spa mentioned earlier in a post, but there were time window issues I had to deal with so it was a no go).

Pulled up to Piyasiri and there were three girls available Je_ny, th_ru, and another fair and extra curvy girl which I did knot know the name of. Took th_ru. When the massage began she asked if I'd like a deep tissue massage and said yah. The massage was long and really good. She was very attentive and always asked wanting to make sure that she wasn't being to rough and that I was enjoying it. Even told me to tell her if I wanted her to go on even longer with the back massage before flipping over, and let her know if there's any areas (neck, shoulders, back etc) that she should give extra attention to. Big points for that, very pro. And when it came to the extras (I wanted to see if FS was available and she politely said it wasn't) I took her package of top access feeling massage with BBBJ for 3 K. It was excellent. She didn't rush anything took her time to get me off, and even though she was down for a BBBJ I insisted to have a condom on (safety first!) which I had with me. She finished me off with a HJ and I went full Donald Trump by literally grabbing her by the pussy when I blew my load. Good times. After a little more post action chitchat, said my goodbyes and left there a happy man. Also I noticed a real hottie sitting by a garden table on the far side when I was on my way to the car..Priyasi (Marawila) raided last week and owner remanded till 3rd January 2018 due to drug (Weed) dealing inside the premises.

Booster Gold
12-23-17, 17:41
Priyasi (Marawila) raided last week and owner remanded till 3rd January 2018 due to drug (Weed) dealing inside the premises.Oh that explains something then! I went there last week (wensday or Thursday can't remember which) and the big "Open" sign was up by the gate but gate it self was shut and locked, I figured they were closed for the holidays or something.

It's hard to say how badly screwed the future of this place is since its a narcotics case and not your everyday "brothel operated in the guise of an aryuvedic spa" situation.

Thanks for the info Sirimath bro.

Filander
12-25-17, 17:31
Oh that explains something then! I went there last week (wensday or Thursday can't remember which) and the big "Open" sign was up by the gate but gate it self was shut and locked, I figured they were closed for the holidays or something.

It's hard to say how badly screwed the future of this place is since its a narcotics case and not your everyday "brothel operated in the guise of an aryuvedic spa" situation.

Thanks for the info Sirimath bro.Guys Booster Gold and Srimath,

What are you saying?

Is Priyasi got raided? I thought to go their for this new year.

Is that safe going there?

Are you sure they closed for vacation or due to raid?

Yours guidelines make me happy.

SiriMath
12-26-17, 08:31
Guys Booster Gold and Srimath,

What are you saying?

Is Priyasi got raided? I thought to go their for this new year.

Is that safe going there?

Are you sure they closed for vacation or due to raid?

Yours guidelines make me happy.Two girls who worked at Priyasi confirmed about Police raid. If you want to meet Rimmy Je__y, she is working at Sansala, Ja Ela.

Filander
12-26-17, 21:59
Two girls who worked at Priyasi confirmed about Police raid. If you want to meet Rimmy Je__y, she is working at Sansala, Ja Ela.Did you visit Sansala? Can get same services there with privacy room same as priyasi?

Muthumala
12-27-17, 01:29
Where exactly is Sansala in Jaela.

Did you visit Sansala? Can get same services there with privacy room same as priyasi?

SiriMath
12-27-17, 02:11
Where exactly is Sansala in Jaela.I don't know where is the exactly place is because I never been there. She said it is situated at Miniwangoda Road. I didn't ask any land marks, sorry mate.

The Old Teaboy
12-27-17, 14:39
I don't know where is the exactly place is because I never been there. She said it is situated at Miniwangoda Road. I didn't ask any land marks, sorry mate.I don't know whether it's the same place, but I found this on a travel website:

The Wallawwa, Boutique Hotel.

Minuwangoda Road.

Nr Ja-Ela.

"As for the spa, best massage in Sri Lanka, Maggie is a star!"

"We liked the design, the helpful staff, the delicious food, the delightful pool and grounds and the fantastic massage. ".

SiriMath
12-27-17, 16:55
I don't know whether it's the same place, but I found this on a travel website:

The Wallawwa, Boutique Hotel.

Minuwangoda Road.

Nr Ja-Ela.

"As for the spa, best massage in Sri Lanka, Maggie is a star!"

"We liked the design, the helpful staff, the delicious food, the delightful pool and grounds and the fantastic massage. ".She left that place. Now she is looking for a new place to work. She gave me a clue, next time she will be moving to Spa at Bangadeniya, Chilaw.

The Old Teaboy
12-28-17, 05:06
She left that place. Now she is looking for a new place to work. She gave me a clue, next time she will be moving to Spa at Bangadeniya, Chilaw.Jenny probably realized that extras would be limited at the Walawwa Hotel place!

SiriMath
12-28-17, 17:40
Jenny probably realized that extras would be limited at the Walawwa Hotel place!100% sure that is why she left the place. She is looking for a secured place from police and place with wealthy customers based and also she prefer somewhere out of Colombo even though she lives in Colombo.

Booster Gold
12-29-17, 20:38
100% sure that is why she left the place. She is looking for a secured place from police and place with wealthy customers based and also she prefer somewhere out of Colombo even though she lives in Colombo.LOL I wonder if she has any idea there's a forum thread somewhere online that's just talking about her now.

Also in other news I noticed a new 24 spa in Bolawatta near the Nainamadama bridge (about 200 m north of the Sidangana spa) . Not really sure what to make of this place sine its sign board says "body treatment and foot care" as well as "saloon and bridal dressing", and the other side of the board has a picture of a dude getting a massage and text claims "24 hours open" (so many mixed signals).

SiriMath
12-30-17, 16:55
LOL I wonder if she has any idea there's a forum thread somewhere online that's just talking about her now.

Also in other news I noticed a new 24 spa in Bolawatta near the Nainamadama bridge (about 200 m north of the Sidangana spa) . Not really sure what to make of this place sine its sign board says "body treatment and foot care" as well as "saloon and bridal dressing", and the other side of the board has a picture of a dude getting a massage and text claims "24 hours open" (so many mixed signals).I noticed this sing board today and turned on my laptop to post a report about this, Wonderful, then I noticed Booster Gold started the topic about this. I have no mixed signals about this Gold. This is definitely a brothel. Who runs a bridal dressing shop for 24 hour open. Even Negombo Spa which is next to Oxyfit gym has attached saloon. They advertise bridal dressing for just protect from raids. Definitely tomorrow last day of the year, need to try this place out. This will be review for new year. Happy New year guys! Enjoy happy mongering!

SiriMath
01-07-18, 02:03
LOL I wonder if she has any idea there's a forum thread somewhere online that's just talking about her now.

Also in other news I noticed a new 24 spa in Bolawatta near the Nainamadama bridge (about 200 m north of the Sidangana spa) . Not really sure what to make of this place sine its sign board says "body treatment and foot care" as well as "saloon and bridal dressing", and the other side of the board has a picture of a dude getting a massage and text claims "24 hours open" (so many mixed signals).I tried this place yesterday evening. At that time there were two stunning MILFs, one of speaks Sinhales and the other one speaks Tamil. But they are not my type, that's why I gave up asking body massage. Instead of having regular crappy full body massage I asked them a facial treatment which is worth for money. It is because I can not figure out this place by their sing boards. I spent 1 K on that and Sinhales girl started my treatment. Treatment was genuine, she spent nearly an hour to complete. While she doing it another stunning beauty in her early twenties arrived with a customer and started her treatment next to my cubicle. May be he is a regular customer of her, she may arrived upon his telephone call. I saw everything through the curtains and lower part of the partitioned cubicle. That guy had dirty panties. LOL. This place has very low privacy and no parking either. I witness that lucky dude having good time.

Girl 5/10.

Treatment 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Face 5/10.

Place 6/10.

Damages: 1 k + 1 k = 2 K.

Booster Gold
01-08-18, 18:09
I tried this place last week. When I got there the chick at the reception table said there were only two girls available, her and another one (who was napping on the sofa and I was told she was resting after covering the night shift, but she was nice enough to pop her head up and send a smile my way to let me know she was available). Both were really skinny (not really my type) and average looking. But kinda wanted to see it through. I figured the night shift girl (named R_ka) would be too tired, so I picked the reception girl (named P_mi, she was somewhat fair skinned but had hairy forearms, didn't smile, just had a flat look on her face). After making the payments and such (1.2 K) I was led to the partitioned massage booth area at the back. It was meh. Despite being considerably clean, the color theme of green curtains and bland white walls plus a weird smell kinda reminded me of a hospital or a clinic (not a sexy BDSM clinic, just the average type). The common bathroom was down the hall and it was so-so, not dirty per say but didn't feel really clean ether. The towel I was handed was pretty new and fuzzy though. After a shower I got back to my booth, on to the table and she started the massage.

Now right from the get go I realized that something was off. I barely felt anything good (just tickled a bit maybe) off her touch. After getting into some light chit chat with her I realized the reason why. Turns out this girl's only been on the spa / massage game for a grand total of six weeks! I was dealing with a total rookie. I wanted to kick my self for not picking the other girl who may have had more experience and probably would have been able to do a better job on me. But ether way it was too late now, so I braced myself for what ever the crap-ness to come.

As I suspected the massage turned out to be super crap, there was some chatting but the GFE was almost non existent (everything felt very official and robotic). After the massage she asked if I was taking the shake. I wasn't really in the mood (I wasn't upset, just bored out of my skull) by that point but I thought what the hell and took it anyway. She asked for the money up front (1 K). And after being paid she started a very meh HJ with an uneven rhythm. It was probably the least sexy HJ I've ever had, not just because of the way she handled my cock, but how she randomly kept bringing up unrelated boner shrinker topics that had no place during a HJ. She wasn't rude or anything, but she had absolutely no clue what to say and not to say, or how to set the mood when finishing a guy off. There's no point listing them ALL here but one that takes the gold medal home was when she asked me "isn't this a waste of money? This was while she was still stroking my cock, LOL go figure). I smiled and said "not at all".

Now the one good thing that was going for me was that I've been a very busy around the new years, and was packing over a weeks worth of unused ammo in my balls. So I had no issues getting my self in a feel good gear despite all the weak stimulation. I asked if it was OK to touch her she said sure but only over her clothing, which I did. And after about 5 minutes of stroking and groping I came. The very second I popped my load she stopped the HJ like hitting an off switch (no smooth slow down follow through) and handed me the towel to clean myself up, then asked if it was OK if she left the room. I really didn't had anything else to say so I said OK. Her departure felt very abrupt. After wiping my self off I wondered through the corridor in a towel looking for the bathroom again to shower up before I go, but there was another customer occupying it when I got there, luckily I bumped into my massage girl who directed me to a second bathroom, I took a quick shower in the second bathroom, got dressed up and left.

Place: meh.

Girl: meh.

GFE: 1.

Massage: 3.

Cost: 1.2 k entrance + 1 k tip.

WIR: No.

Booster Gold
01-08-18, 18:47
Not really sure what to make of this place sine its sign board says "body treatment and foot care" as well as "saloon and bridal dressing", and the other side of the board has a picture of a dude getting a massage and text claims "24 hours open" (so many mixed signals).
I have no mixed signals about this Gold. This is definitely a brothel.A few days later.

I asked them a facial treatment... I can not figure out this place by their sing boards.LOL. Anyways bro did you get any extras? What was 1 k + 1 k = 2 K for?

SiriMath
01-09-18, 14:36
A few days later.

LOL. Anyways bro did you get any extras? What was 1 k + 1 k = 2 K for?While mud pack getting dry she gave me a nice head and shoulder massage which felt awesome. She has very lovely personality and very kind through out the session. I felt Its not nice to leave her without tipping.

Anyways I can not recommend this place to somebody.

Then I tried Thulsi Thoppuwa at yesterday night. It is a place I definitely return. Three story building, has parking and good privacy level inside large cubicles, clean bathrooms, clean towels, stunning selection of girls.

Booster Gold
01-09-18, 16:00
I'm posting this to save other fellow mongers from a possible wild goose chase (same one that I went through.).

A few days ago I was messing around with Google maps and typed in "spa" in the search box. Bunch of stuff popped up on the outer Negombo area but what caught my attention was a "Ramana spa" located in the middle of nowhere deep in the kochchikade area. Everything looked Super sweet (Super private place, separate rooms, a / see, parking, 24 hours open etc). Even had a 4 star Google review only a few months old. Check out the link below for photos.

https://g.co/kgs/fjBKHk

Excited with this unexpected discovery I said to myself "to the mong-mobile! Configured my GPS and went driving looking for this place. After turning from the main road at Kochchkade It took me about 20 mins just to get to my destination navigating through the unholy labyrinth of narrow roads. And when I finally got there I did find the house, it looked just like in the google pics. But the gates were locked and had a huge banner on the gate saying "House for Rent".

(This bits unrelated) I was super pissed so I decided to give that new spa in Bolawatte a try. The one with the confusing sign boards. So I drove all the way there. But after getting there just as I was pulling over to park my car, I got cock-blocked as my phone rang and got informed that I was needed elsewhere. It just wasn't my day.

Pro23
01-10-18, 14:52
I'm posting this to save other fellow mongers from a possible wild goose chase (same one that I went through.).

A few days ago I was messing around with Google maps and typed in "spa" in the search box. Bunch of stuff popped up on the outer Negombo area but what caught my attention was a "Ramana spa" located in the middle of nowhere deep in the kochchikade area. Everything looked Super sweet (Super private place, separate rooms, a / see, parking, 24 hours open etc). Even had a 4 star Google review only a few months old. Check out the link below for photos.

https://g.co/kgs/fjBKHk

Excited with this unexpected discovery I said to myself "to the mong-mobile! Configured my GPS and went driving looking for this place. After turning from the main road at Kochchkade It took me about 20 mins just to get to my destination navigating through the unholy labyrinth of narrow roads. And when I finally got there I did find the house, it looked just like in the google pics. But the gates were locked and had a huge banner on the gate saying "House for Rent". .LOL, Bad experience. I have reported to Google to remove. Already I reported for so many fake spa.

To report, Go to the place and click "Suggest an Edit" and select appropriate option under "Place is permanently closed or has never existed" and Submit.

Booster Gold
01-12-18, 14:19
I want to bring this topic back because it kinda faded out last time without much info coming up (Just tulips).

Basically I'm looking for spas / MPs that's away from main roads and crowded streets, house-cum-spa (pun totally intended) sort of places in quiet areas. Preferably north of negombo.

To get the ball rolling I'll list the few I know. Ones in the road in front of the kabana restaurant kattuwa, small road in front of calton kochchikade, beach road Chavi and Godawala road piyasiri in marawila.

Any info on any other places would be great guys.

BBWndMore
01-13-18, 10:03
Yeah forgot to ask her name and mobile number. She is dark in complexion, tall, muscular figure, crystal clear teeth that makes her very beautiful when she smiles and she is wearing a thick gold neckless with a porn star makeup. She seems to be the boss among girls. I heard she is ordering others to do this do that. Bossy type girl but with a good attitude. She gave her best try to to make customer return again.

I am 100% sure this place will popular for extra services very soon.

I checked out another spa at Palagathure, Negombo next to Chavi. I will write the report about it very soon.What is the name of the Spa please.

SiriMath
01-14-18, 03:56
What is the name of the Spa please.Nethuli, Kochchikade.

The Old Teaboy
01-19-18, 15:53
I want to bring this topic back because it kinda faded out last time without much info coming up (Just tulips).

Basically I'm looking for spas / MPs that's away from main roads and crowded streets, house-cum-spa (pun totally intended) sort of places in quiet areas. Preferably north of negombo.

To get the ball rolling I'll list the few I know. Ones in the road in front of the kabana restaurant kattuwa, small road in front of calton kochchikade, beach road Chavi and Godawala road piyasiri in marawila.

Any info on any other places would be great guys.I came across this FB page: Suwashan Guesthouse and Spa.

170/1, Andiambalama Road, Werellawatta, Kimbulapitiya.

Negombo.

I have not been there.

Booster Gold
01-23-18, 21:07
Tried the 24 saloon / spa place near Nainamadama bridge one night around 11 pm-ish a couple of weeks ago. The owner lady very specifically appointed a girl to me and asked if it was ok if I didn't get to pick. (She looked average, young, super skinny and tall with typical Sri Lankan dark-ish skin shade) I figured there must me a reason for promoting her so I was like sure why the hell not.

Took a quick shower (bathroom was clean enough), and got on the massage table. The setting / atmosphere sucked, the cubicles had very little privacy (see pics of the booths in Sirimaths post to see what I'm talking about), and the thin legged metallic massage table was squeaky shaky. However everything looked and felt very clean.

Just before the massage started, while I was laying face down on the table, I asked her "This place is pretty new right?" And she answered "umm Yah it is, and this is my 1st night working here". (why the owner lady pushed her on me quickly made sense, I was this girls 1st customer! Needles to say I panicked inside, "oh fuck! No! Not again!" The memories of the insanely crappy experience I had at the hands of the rookie spa chick in Negombo in my last spa experience (read my earlier report) came flooding back to me. But after learning this girl had worked at another spa before helped to get my mind back at ease.

When the massage began I was blown away! This chicks hands were something else. Its hard to describe her touch in words but It was as if her fingers were trying to make love to my skin. It felt so damn good. And her GFE was excellent, gentle, very friendly and always checked to make sure I was having a good time. Maybe she was giving it 110% because I'm her 1st job but damn I wasn't complaining. When it came to extras only an HJ was available and said anything else was strictly forbidden by the establishment. So I opted for the HJ, now her stoking was pretty basic, but! Her GFE game was off the fucking charts. She put on a smile during the whole thing, leaned forward over my chest, looked directly into my eyes, started chatting in a low sexy whispery voice. She knew her stuff!

After I came she cleaned me up and left the cubicle so I could get dressed. She moved to the bathroom to wash her hands and then doubled back quickly to the front of the hall (I could see her feet from under the damn no privacy cubicles) so she could catch me on my way out and say good bye when I left (nice). She smiled and told me to visit again and I left that building into the night a happy man.

Damage: Rs 2200 (1.2 k entrance and 1 k tip).

GFE 8/10.

Extras 5/10.

Place 4/10. (despite being clean, this place is small and totally lacks privacy).

GayanPerera
02-04-18, 05:51
Tried the 24 saloon / spa place near Nainamadama bridge one night around 11 pm-ish a couple of weeks ago. The owner lady very specifically appointed a girl to me and asked if it was ok if I didn't get to pick. (She looked average, young, super skinny and tall with typical Sri Lankan dark-ish skin shade) I figured there must me a reason for promoting her so I was like sure why the hell not.....
Nethuli,.... .Hi both,

Read a lot of your reports and got a great insight on the places. I am a beginner so could you please suggest me a good place and a masseuses nick name to get a good service and a happy ending.

Thanks.

Booster Gold
02-04-18, 22:16
Hi both,

Read a lot of your reports and got a great insight on the places. I am a beginner so could you please suggest me a good place and a masseuses nick name to get a good service and a happy ending.

Thanks.I suggest Sidangana bolawatte or Thulsi negombo (I can't personally recommend the waikkala branch because I haven't been to yet, but it totally looks superior). Most of the girls in both places deliver a decent service, so your in relatively safe waters.

SiriMath
02-05-18, 12:01
I suggest Sidangana bolawatte or Thulsi negombo (I can't personally recommend the waikkala branch because I haven't been to yet, but it totally looks superior). Most of the girls in both places deliver a decent service, so your in relatively safe waters.Thulsi negombo. Ishara.

Sidangana bolawatte. Suba, Chathu (This place has good looking hard working girls).

SiriMath
02-08-18, 16:47
Guys,

Jenny went Singapore for work. She is on visiting VISA. She will be back here on April. She said Priyasi would be open in April too. Lets see what's going to happen.

Booster Gold
02-10-18, 10:03
I think I found a really good privet place in Negombo. I noticed their sign board on the Colombo main road last month and I did some looking up online and everything looks pretty promising.

https://goo.gl/TQqgSR

I don't know how good or bad its services are because I haven't been to this place yet, or any place for kinky action lately for that matter (I'm fighting a God damn flu that refuse to quit for three weeks now) but I'll check it out soon as I bounce back. Mean while I figured this info might come handy for fellow mongers. If any one has visited this place please share your experiences.

GayanPerera
02-10-18, 15:18
Thulsi negombo. Ishara.

Sidangana bolawatte. Suba, Chathu (This place has good looking hard working girls).

I suggest Sidangana bolawatte or Thulsi negombo (I can't personally recommend the waikkala branch because I haven't been to yet, but it totally looks superior). Most of the girls in both places deliver a decent service, so your in relatively safe waters.Hi guys,

Went to Tulsi couple of days back and asked for the girl you recommended. She is very good looking and She gave a good Massage for about 20 min with lit chat and then went to HJ with great GFE experience. This was the ma first time, and had a great time. I will definitely go again.

Does she offer BJ. She said HJ is only available? Hoping to try Sidangana next, Do they offer more than a shake?

SiriMath
02-11-18, 01:45
Hi guys,

Went to Tulsi couple of days back and asked for the girl you recommended. She is very good looking and She gave a good Massage for about 20 min with lit chat and then went to HJ with great GFE experience. This was the ma first time, and had a great time. I will definitely go again.

Does she offer BJ. She said HJ is only available? Hoping to try Sidangana next, Do they offer more than a shake?Girls offer BJs for higher tips.

SiriMath
02-11-18, 01:56
I think I found a really good privet place in Negombo. I noticed their sign board on the Colombo main road last month and I did some looking up online and everything looks pretty promising.

https://goo.gl/TQqgSR

I don't know how good or bad its services are because I haven't been to this place yet, or any place for kinky action lately for that matter (I'm fighting a God damn flu that refuse to quit for three weeks now) but I'll check it out soon as I bounce back. Mean while I figured this info might come handy for fellow mongers. If any one has visited this place please share your experiences.This is another crappy place. Even the road is very narrow. They Charged 1200 LKR then asked extra 300 LKR to turn on the Air conditioner.

SiriMath
02-11-18, 02:01
Priyani working at Bangadeniya. The place situated in Anamaduwa road.

Booster Gold
02-14-18, 05:42
Priyani working at Bangadeniya. The place situated in Anamaduwa road.LOL I was wondering where my favourite spa girl ended up. Too bad she's so far away now. She was just awesome.

Filander
02-14-18, 06:56
I send several PM but no response from you, please reply me. Thank you.

Booster Gold
02-15-18, 11:44
This is another crappy place. Even the road is very narrow. They Charged 1200 LKR then asked extra 300 LKR to turn on the Air conditioner.Thanks for the heads up bro. I'm kinda disappointed since I was really hoping its turn out to be a good joint. Could you elaborate your experience there a little more so I can remove it from my list of "to try" places without any doubts in my mind?

GayanPerera
02-16-18, 16:27
LOL I was wondering where my favourite spa girl ended up. Too bad she's so far away now. She was just awesome.
Priyani working at Bangadeniya. The place situated in Anamaduwa road.Hi guys,

Who is Priyani, never heard of her. Is she really good girl.

Booster Gold
02-18-18, 11:31
Hi guys,

Who is Priyani, never heard of her. Is she really good girl.Her extras are very limited. But she more than makes up for it with everything else. Petite and cute, super friendly and fun, and genuinely cares about delivering a good massage. And her HJ skills are amazing.

AndrezFreea
02-18-18, 11:57
Hello community,

New here and really appreciate all the worthy reviews. Could you guys please let me know what are the Negombo spas available 24 hours with decent looking girls and extra services. (HJ and BJ).

Specifically looking for 24 hour ones, as I will always be going in and around Negombo after 11 pm.

Thanks a lot in advance.

BoyShares
02-24-18, 23:24
The Spa running in Welisara (Near Keels / La Passion) for 23 hours over the last year or so is really good. Its quite clean. The maintenance is good. PRetty safe. I have even passed out inside after drunk nights; but lost nothing. Parking available. Pretty much all the girls provide the same service. You can expect a good massage.

Cost: 2 K (Worth it for the facilities and Customer Service).

Standard tip: 1 k for a detailed HJ (nothing else it seems).

A highly recommended place for late night mongers.

SiriMath
02-27-18, 04:51
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!4 v1519702913811!6 m8!1 m7!1 sJfz4 jKlib9 HSnmq4 ZpbxMA!2 m2!1 d7. 628015476352739!2 d79.82655791667065!3 f17.505393478725303!4 f-0. 3653506321881679!5 f0. 7820865974627469" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen </ iframe.

https://www.google.lk/maps/@7.6280155, 79.8265579,3 a,75 y,17.51 h,89.63 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sJfz4 jKlib9 HSnmq4 ZpbxMA!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656.

https://goo.gl/maps/5MbuDRF9vpr

She is working at a decent looking, clean place with a very good privacy, Three gates to enter the property. Place situated behind the Ranrich Hotel Bangadeniya. Used to be same owner for the both properties. I heard both places now run by two different owners.

Booster Gold
02-28-18, 16:01
Here's something interesting. This case was also on prime time tv news both in Rupawahini and sirasa TV yesterday.

https://goo.gl/nXbBgW

(The Divaina news paper article in the link above is in sinhala.) Basically the case is about a ranking LE officer trying to extract a bribe from a lady spa owner in bolawatte in exchange for protection from raids. But the owner double crossed him and got him arrested for bribery instead.

I can't be 100% but I think I can make an educated guess to which establishment this is referring to.

SiriMath
03-01-18, 04:25
Here's something interesting. This case was also on prime time tv news both in Rupawahini and sirasa TV yesterday.

https://goo.gl/nXbBgW

(The Divaina news paper article in the link above is in sinhala.) Basically the case is about a ranking LE officer trying to extract a bribe from a lady spa owner in bolawatte in exchange for protection from raids. But the owner double crossed him and got him arrested for bribery instead.

I can't be 100% but I think I can make an educated guess to which establishment this is referring to.Sidhangana owns a Lady.

KelumRoy
03-24-18, 13:11
Total damage 1.5 k+1.5 k.

Rekha good attitude, skinny 26-30. Got the number.

Overall;. 7/10.

Washroom: 7/10 separate.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 4/10. (small).

WIP Yes.

KelumRoy
03-25-18, 07:44
If anyone visiting this place please check whether Anjali and Nethu (or Nethuli) still working here or not. Anjali no longer respond to my calls.

2. Daluwakotuwa The Cabana front, girl name Horn Jali.

Low in privacy, common bathroom, oil only, talk active.

Overall;. 6/10.

Massage: 4/10.

Face: 8/10.

HJ: 5/10.

Place: 5/10.

WIP No.

Malayaka
04-04-18, 20:59
This spa is on the 2nd floor of a building where there is a gym on 3rd floor. Place is very clean. There were 3 girls to select. I chose one with fair skin & curly hair. Massage was average. But she offered BJ for 2 k with full access. She is a born to do BBJs. Didn't last long after 10 minutes exploded. Damage 1.5 k + 2 k.

BantyBanty22
04-07-18, 01:28
Can you tell more hints to find the place please?

This spa is on the 2nd floor of a building where there is a gym on 3rd floor. Place is very clean. There were 3 girls to select. I chose one with fair skin & curly hair. Massage was average. But she offered BJ for 2 k with full access. She is a born to do BBJs. Didn't last long after 10 minutes exploded. Damage 1.5 k + 2 k.

GayanPerera
04-09-18, 16:28
Thulsi negombo. Ishara.

I suggest Sidangana bolawatte or Thulsi negombo (I can't personally recommend the waikkala branch because I haven't been to yet, but it totally looks superior). Most of the girls in both places deliver a decent service, so your in relatively safe waters.Hi guys,

Want to give quick update.

Suba and Chathu are not working at Sidangana anymore. Do you know where they have gone. Any idea.

Cofee Man
04-09-18, 20:57
Hi guys,

Suba and Chathu are not working at Sidangana anymore. Do you know where they have gone. Any idea.Rule of thumb: Always take the girls numbers when you meet at spas. They quickly vanishes. Some change place, some started doing FLs. So you might have missed a great opertunity.

SiriMath
04-11-18, 09:18
Hi guys,

Suba and Chathu are not working at Sidangana anymore. Do you know where they have gone. Any idea.Chathu had a baby. She will return with in two months. Suba doesn't pick up the phone.

Malayaka
04-13-18, 14:10
Can you tell more hints to find the place please?When you go pass Negombo town, you find Dinemore after that a junction (sorry I don't know the name of the junction). Keep on main road and then you find a tire shop next to that a 4 or 3 story building. That's the place.

GayanPerera
04-20-18, 15:06
Chathu had a baby. She will return with in two months. Suba doesn't pick up the phone.Thanks for the update bro.

SiriMath
04-23-18, 14:01
Thanks for the update bro.Avoid Sherin at Sidangana Bolawatta branch. She smells and works trash.

Zuxian
04-27-18, 09:40
I tried spa in front of Negombo Hospital. By the time I was not aware about ISG. It was my first Spa experience in Sri Lanka. Very Sad about experience. There were two chubby girls. One is may be her fifties. I took other girl. She is also chabby and started MSG with cream. After 5 minutes offer the extra and FS available at 5 k. But not at all recommended.

Overall: 1/10.

Girls: 2/10 (Hurry to finish the job and go for another).

Massage: 1/10.

HJ: 2/10.

Entrance: LKR1300.

FS: LKR5000.

WIR: Not at all.

Place: No Parking, no attached bathrooms, no closed rooms, only temporary partitioned rooms, not good bed.

SiriMath
04-29-18, 03:50
I tried spa in front of Negombo Hospital. By the time I was not aware about ISG. It was my first Spa experience in Sri Lanka. Very Sad about experience. There were two chubby girls. One is may be her fifties. I took other girl. She is also chabby and started MSG with cream. After 5 minutes offer the extra and FS available at 5 k. But not at all recommended.

Overall: 1/10.

Girls: 2/10 (Hurry to finish the job and go for another).

Massage: 1/10..Avoid Chavi chandana Spas in Negombo. They don't have new young girls. Because Chavi has been rated by Police for so many times. Seeduwa branch running good but they offer FS for regular customers only.

SiriMath
04-29-18, 03:52
Thanks for the update bro.Suba working at place in front of Mahesh Car sale Daluwakotuwa.

GayanPerera
04-29-18, 10:29
Suba working at place in front of Mahesh Car sale Daluwakotuwa.Thanks and noted. Anyway sorry for getting late for this report, I went to Sidangana before they said Chathu and Suba were not available so had to go with a existing one with the disappointment. So out of the three I chose madu. Her massage was not that good, didn't feel that much. But she was super friendly (friendlier than Ishara but Ishara was hotter) and gave good extra options as well. She told me that they were told not to provide FS. And she gave me a good time.

And hoping to go to Suba at Daluwakotuwa because you suggested, Hope its worth a shot.

Cofee Man
04-29-18, 19:01
Thanks and noted. Anyway sorry for getting late for this report, I went to Sidangana before they said Chathu and Suba were not available so had to go with a existing one with the disappointment. So out of the three I chose madu. Her massage was not that good, didn't feel that much. But she was super friendly (friendlier than Ishara but Ishara was hotter) and gave good extra options as well. She told me that they were told not to provide FS. And she gave me a good time.

And hoping to go to Suba at Daluwakotuwa because you suggested, Hope its worth a shot.I been to this place two times while travelling to some other official work. First time took Chathu (She is a stunner with lovely boobs with pink nipples) and other time Harshi (big boobs fair girl kiribathgoda). None of them provided FS. Is FS on the menu now?

SiriMath
04-30-18, 02:50
I been to this place two times while travelling to some other official work. First time took Chathu (She is a stunner with lovely boobs with pink nipples) and other time Harshi (big boobs fair girl kiribathgoda). None of them provided FS. Is FS on the menu now?Sidangana has two branches one at Kattuwa other one at Bolawatta. I never been to Wennappuwa Branch.

FS is not on the menu. You need to be a trustworthy regular customer to girl. I have taken out many girls from spas.

SiriMath
05-05-18, 02:04
Rimmy Jenny is back after working abroad. Now she is looking for place to work.

Filander
05-05-18, 10:12
Rimmy Jenny is back after working abroad. Now she is looking for place to work.What about Maravila place? Still closed?

SiriMath
05-06-18, 14:54
What about Maravila place? Still closed?Priyasi is now open at same place with new name and a new doctor. Only Tharu working all others new but none of them good looking. I don't know about service.

Ravi89
05-06-18, 22:07
Priyasi is now open at same place with new name and a new doctor. Only Tharu working all others new but none of them good looking. I don't know about service.Hi bro,

Are you the same guy who used to provide good girls at reasonable price? SriMan1982 or something. We need few reliable guys who can provide good spa girls for FS at reasonable cost. It's okay to keep a cut from references, but we need good contacts for 4 k, 5 k range. Your recent posts are very tempting, but problem is the distance.

Filander
05-07-18, 01:22
Priyasi is now open at same place with new name and a new doctor. Only Tharu working all others new but none of them good looking. I don't know about service.Could you please PM me the contact of Priyani? Or her working place's contact? Its better to confirm before going.

SiriMath
05-07-18, 08:23
Hi bro,

Are you the same guy who used to provide good girls at reasonable price? SriMan1982 or something. We need few reliable guys who can provide good spa girls for FS at reasonable cost. It's okay to keep a cut from references, but we need good contacts for 4 k, 5 k range. Your recent posts are very tempting, but problem is the distance.Mate,

I am not a pimp and I am not guy, you talking about. I am Negombo based monger who explores Negombo and suburbs for fun. I share my personal experiences here with fellow mongers.

WonderBoyNeg
05-14-18, 17:23
Less than a kilometer passing the maha oya bridge in waikkal (traveling toward chilaw), there is a spa on the left hand side. You can't miss it as its nicely illuminated with red LED lights.

The girls name is Chaya.

Her massage is soothing and relaxing. She is soft spoken and sound really seductive. BJ is on the table and she sure can vacuum clean your cock off! Hahah.

Entrance is 1.5 K.

HJ is 1 K.

HJ + BJ is 1.5-2.0 K.

She looks mid to late 20s.

Tight figure.

Definitely worth it!

I got her number and I'm trying to slip into the DMs and see if she offers the good goods. You know what I mean?

SiriMath
05-24-18, 05:39
Less than a kilometer passing the maha oya bridge in waikkal (traveling toward chilaw), there is a spa on the left hand side. You can't miss it as its nicely illuminated with red LED lights.

The girls name is Chaya.

Her massage is soothing and relaxing. She is soft spoken and sound really seductive. BJ is on the table and she sure can vacuum clean your cock off! Hahah.

Entrance is 1.5 K.

HJ is 1 K.

HJ + BJ is 1.5-2.0 K.I tried her out. I can clearly agree with WonderBoyNeg. She is super awesome and cute too, She doesn't take more than 2 K. Thanks WonderBoyNeg for your post. It is very difficult to find good service providers with reliable price like Chaya in Negombo these days.

Wismar
06-02-18, 16:22
Hi All,

I got an infor. Saying that there's a OK type Brothel House in Liyangemulla area, would like to hear from somebody who had visited or aware of this place about the real situation here, pricing and conditions etc. I contacted the lady who operates the place and she asked me whether I've visited before, so I said yes, then she asked me to which place I've visited, then I said that it's Seeduwa place, then she wanted me to come to Linyanagemulla Food City Area and to call her. I cannot proceed further as I'm unable to get more information from the source that I received this information + I'm not that familiar of this area. It seems she's not willing to welcome a stranger, so I hope that a senior in Negombo area might be able to help me in this regard. Please communicate via PM service.

Cheers,

Wismar.

WitchMaster
07-14-18, 19:53
Hi mongers,

It's been quite a while since I dropped in to the forum. I had to be away for a surgery and now back on my feet and banging!

This is regarding a FS place where the girls give you the menu in the open. I was astonished and when I asked how do you say like that? It seems the owner has no fear of the LE.

A top floor near a race booky you will find this place. No beauty queens here but OK types. MILFS on the menu and its HS BJ FS offered. Entrance is 1. 5 and FS is another 3.5.

Happy mongering.

Cheers.

Booster Gold
08-17-18, 18:07
I've found this nice little spa hidden in plain sight in Negombo. Its right behind the main Negombo bus terminal in green street on the 3rd floor of a bank building, the second floor is another office. The spa is a bit above average, not great but not that bad ether, it looks like the place has seen better days. Tried this place three times over the months trying three different girls so far and all of them had been pretty positive. (unfortunately the best chick I tried at this place had left a few weeks ago).

Total damage 1. 2 k entrance +1 K tip.

Massage (s): 6. 5/10.

Booster Gold
08-17-18, 18:13
Does anyone know hows things at piyasiri spa in Marawila? I kinda stopped going back there after the raid. Is it operational again? Is it worth / and safe to visit?

Sudumalli
09-07-18, 18:56
Totally agree with you both! Tried her and she provides an excellent service.

I tried her out. I can clearly agree with WonderBoyNeg. She is super awesome and cute too, She doesn't take more than 2 K. Thanks WonderBoyNeg for your post. It is very difficult to find good service providers with reliable price like Chaya in Negombo these days.

GayanPerera
09-16-18, 15:41
Totally agree with you both! Tried her and she provides an excellent service.Hi,

Where is this place. I couldn't find the place. Is it before Waikkala junction?

Booster Gold
09-19-18, 19:26
Hi,

Where is this place. I couldn't find the place. Is it before Waikkala junction?When your traveling towards Colombo its on the right hand side just 150 meters passed the railway crossing (right next to it is a tile factory).

BTW I tried Chaya too a few weeks ago. She gave a descent service, the tipping coasts are reasonable too. And have to say its nice to be at the care of an experienced pro like her, I mean the spa businesses around here has been totally flooded with inexperienced new girls lately.

GayanPerera
09-21-18, 19:29
When your traveling towards Colombo its on the right hand side just 150 meters passed the railway crossing (right next to it is a tile factory).

BTW I tried Chaya too a few weeks ago. She gave a descent service, the tipping coasts are reasonable too. And have to say its nice to be at the care of an experienced pro like her, I mean the spa businesses around here has been totally flooded with inexperienced new girls lately.Thanks. BTW I tried spa at Negombo bus stand three weeks back. Took a beautiful, calm and quite chick named H*I. Was a great massage. But when it comes to extras she was bit inexperienced. Anyway had a great time.

GayanPerera
10-11-18, 18:36
When your traveling towards Colombo its on the right hand side just 150 meters passed the railway crossing (right next to it is a tile factory).

BTW I tried Chaya too a few weeks ago. She gave a descent service, the tipping coasts are reasonable too. And have to say its nice to be at the care of an experienced pro like her, I mean the spa businesses around here has been totally flooded with inexperienced new girls lately.Hey,

Tried waikkala spot, Chaya not available it seems. Do you know where is her.

GayanPerera
10-11-18, 19:31

BTW I tried Chaya too a few weeks ago. She gave a descent service, the tipping coasts are reasonable too. And have to say its nice to be at the care of an experienced pro like her, I mean the spa businesses around here has been totally flooded with inexperienced new girls lately.Hi,

Was checking out this spot. Think she has left the place. Do you know where she is now.

BantyBanty22
11-30-18, 19:58
Any recommendations? Any girls provide BJ?

BantyBanty22
12-06-18, 20:15
Tried this spa few days ago. Paid 1.5 k for entrance and selected a fair, young, average looking girl call Meen. She said she's from Badulla and not married. Massage was good and when come to extras, I went for touch and shake paying 1 k tip. FS or BJ was not offered at all. Nice clean place but no attached wash rooms and cubicles are partitioned better than most of the other places.

Booster Gold
12-07-18, 15:23
Tried this spa few days ago. Paid 1.5 k for entrance and selected a fair, young, average looking girl call Meen. She said she's from Badulla and not married. Massage was good and when come to extras, I went for touch and shake paying 1 k tip. FS or BJ was not offered at all. Nice clean place but no attached wash rooms and cubicles are partitioned better than most of the other places.Yes its one of the more cleaner places. 1 k for a shake + touch I think is a pretty good deal.

Walbeta
12-08-18, 01:23
Any MPs in Kurunegala providing extras other than HJ?

Sudumalli
12-17-18, 17:53
Hi,

Was checking out this spot. Think she has left the place. Do you know where she is now.She is not around much I heard. Not sure of others but some of them are supposed to offer FS.

BantyBanty22
01-22-19, 01:11
Please recommend or PM a decent spa and a spa girl in Negombo. I used to go Tulsi and girl I used to have no longer work there and even her number is discon.

Booster Gold
02-25-19, 21:05
Does anyone know what happened to the Tulsi spa (above maxies) in koppara junction? They dismantled everything about a week ago. Did they permanently shut down or move some place else in negombo?

Walbeta
03-24-19, 09:45
There are three girls appearing in L ads near Negombo. One I knew other two is below. First ones pic is used for some other ads in Pannipitiya. It is fake. But the girl says it is she. I asked both to be present before payments is done. Who knows they might be petta st hookers. NegomboGuys make your experience.

WitchMaster
03-29-19, 03:02
Hi guys,

Recently I visited the above spa and the owner claimed that there are 3 girls available. When I visited the place only 1 was available. She was small made and had no assets at all. So I was about to leave when the 2nd girl appeared with good assets. The owner said that she just finished up and I took her. Hxxxx was the name and she was of average height with good boobs. Started with a small massage and I opted for a feeling. She provided a good GFE and was not a time watcher. I got her to talk and we bargained for a reasonable price tag for FS. Had a great time there and left.

Entrance: 1. 2 k.

Butt: 6/10.

Pussy: Natural Bush with loose lips.

GFE: 8/10.

Tip: 3 k.

Cons: No AC. Small washroom.

WitchMaster
03-29-19, 03:09
Went to this place after sometime and to see the girls have changed. Got one average looking girl with a Tamil accent. Did an average massage and checked the menu for extras. FS price had come up by 1 k I was told and managed to bring it down to semi FS state where she will not inform the front desk that we are having FS. Since I was really in the mood for FS I had a helmet with me also. Did doggy Missionary and came out in the mouth. All in all it was good when considering the mood I was in. The place has no AC and a very small washroom. Anyone who wish to visit this place should go there at night or early morning when the heat is less.

FS is on the menu openly at this place. There are about 4 girls.

Rcharindu
04-09-19, 15:02
There are three girls appearing in L ads near Negombo. One I knew other two is below. First ones pic is used for some other ads in Pannipitiya. It is fake. But the girl says it is she. I asked both to be present before payments is done. Who knows they might be petta st hookers. NegomboGuys make your experience.Please see my post under Colombo thread.

Walbeta
04-10-19, 01:27
Please see my post under Colombo thread.Thanks mate. I heard the Seeduwa girl is a crap. Even doesn't do BJs. Waiting for some comments. First should be convinced that pic is real. Will try. Pl read my posts in Colombo. We can do something.

Cheers.

Rcharindu
04-10-19, 10:54
Thanks mate. I heard the Seeduwa girl is a crap. Even doesn't do BJs. Waiting for some comments. First should be convinced that pic is real. Will try. Pl read my posts in Colombo. We can do something.

Cheers.Bro,

Did you tried this girl?

She is very hard to catch. Most of the time her phone is off. Is she looks the same?

WitchMaster
05-30-19, 14:04
Hi guys,

I visited Aqua quite recently and got this lovely looking girl using a swans name. She gave a good massage and when it came to extras; she was quite reasonable. I had FS for a total of 5 k including entrance. Only thing is, FS was done on the floor with the massage bed sheet. Had a hard time with the small space and my knee was also giving a hard time.

Anyway it went quite well and had a great time.

Face 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Pussy 6/10 clean and shaved.

GFE 5/10 But cooperative.

Entrance 1.3 k.

Tip 3. 7 k for FS.

Slavin1
06-02-19, 15:51
Directions please?

Hi guys,

I visited Aqua quite recently and got this lovely looking girl using a swans name. She gave a good massage and when it came to extras; she was quite reasonable. I had FS for a total of 5 k including entrance. Only thing is, FS was done on the floor with the massage bed sheet. Had a hard time with the small space and my knee was also giving a hard time.

Face 6/10..

WitchMaster
06-03-19, 08:42
Directions please?Behind the bus stand, 2nd floor in a white colour building.

Ravi89
06-06-19, 13:30
Friends,

Are there any good hotel to take a girl for short term, AC, around Rs. 2000 in wattala area. Discrete and clean rooms.

Dhanushka123
06-08-19, 05:02
Anybody knows good spa around Negombo which provides a rimming service.

BantyBanty22
07-05-19, 00:28
Can anyone recommend a friendly girl in a spa near Negombo please?

WitchMaster
10-15-19, 14:30
Is there any new Spa opened recently in Negombo? Or any place to get a good massage and FS? I saw the thread has dried up from a while. I'm out of the country and will be back very soon. Negombo is the closest location for me when I return to SL. Appreciate an update on the scene.

Thanks.

WM.

Tharukax
10-20-19, 02:04
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Thusithxnirosh
10-24-19, 04:36
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

WitchMaster
11-05-19, 00:40
Hi guys,

Face 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Pussy 6/10 clean and shaved.

GFE 5/10 But cooperative.

Entrance 1.3 k.

Tip 3. 7 k for FS.This girl whom I mentioned in this post has become a FL, quotes some bizarre prices. The girl was great while performing in the Spa and I do hope she's good now as well.

If anyone has her contact details, please PM to me. I had to hard reset my phone and lost most of the contacts I had.

Thanks.

Cheers!

Pancha
02-22-21, 02:38
LAst night I was traveling passing Negombo and I saw SPA lights lit up (opposite the hospital) and also around kurana area. Anyone from that area who knows whether the SPAs are operating. Appreciate an update. Thanks and stay safe.

WitchMaster
02-23-21, 06:15
LAst night I was traveling passing Negombo and I saw SPA lights lit up (opposite the hospital) and also around kurana area. Anyone from that area who knows whether the SPAs are operating. Appreciate an update. Thanks and stay safe.Quite a bit of spas are operating now with some healthcare guidelines. The ones near the Hospital, Koppara junction, beach side, Regal bar are some I can recall.

Cheers.

Godiwa
02-24-21, 06:51
LAst night I was traveling passing Negombo and I saw SPA lights lit up (opposite the hospital) and also around kurana area. Anyone from that area who knows whether the SPAs are operating. Appreciate an update. Thanks and stay safe.Quite a few are operating. Some have foot care boards but offer more. Good luck.

Pancha
02-28-21, 17:54
Quite a few are operating. Some have foot care boards but offer more. Good luck.Thanks everyone. If someone has visited appreciate your update. Stay safe.

Zuxian
04-09-21, 06:45
Yesterday I tried spa at Kattuwa Junction (Adjacent to Mark Gym: Former Saloon Called Bethel-la).

We have to give both money and fun for them not for us.

Selection: Only two available (Chubby: 20-30 age).

F / S: Avialable (5 k).

Service: Not worth and not recommended at all (I opted for F / S but bad luck hits).

Place: Upstairs house.

Bathroom: Not working well (Flush), reduced water flow, no soap etc.

Rooms: Basic (massage bed and fans, A / C not working).

Return: Not at All.

Zuxian
04-09-21, 06:51
Adjacent to Mark Gym (Former known as Saloon Bethel-la).

There were two girls and both were chabby. Opted F / S, Fair Girl but service was not acceptable at all. Common Wash Room: Not flushing well and reduced water flow.

Selection: 4/10.

Place: Clean but with basic massage beds with fan, A / see not working.

Damage: 5 k.

KelumRoy
09-16-21, 06:29
Dear friends,

In the middle of travel restrictions, I decided to go in action. Contacted few from classified ads and took best precautions possible.

My risks are as follows.

1. Contract Covid or STD.

2. Violate travel restrictions.

3. Fall into fake ad.

However, I thought I could manage those risks and get the advantage of high supply and low demand situation.

Makinga reservation in advance was not accepted. Questions such as "are you vaccinated? "do you have symptoms?" turn out to be deal killers. When I reach there around 6 pm most of the contacts were busy. One old post contact responded said 24 y. But a fat lady in her thirties showed up which I turned down the deal.

Bottom line: MR is expensive. Better review system is required for websites. Does anyone have a better solution or idea to make one.

KelumRoy
09-16-21, 09:30
Dear friends,

In the middle of travel restrictions, I decided to go in action. Contacted few from classified ads and took best precautions possible.

My risks are as follows.

3. Fall into fake ad.

However, I thought I could manage those risks and get the advantage of high supply and low demand situation.

Making reservation in advance was not accepted. Questions such as "are you vaccinated? "do you have symptoms?" turn out to be deal killers. When I reach there around 6 pm most of the contacts were busy. Either busy with customer or fake ads. One old post contact responded said 24 y. But a fat lady in her thirties showed up which I turned down the deal.

Turnout to be a bad choice. 1. Zero control over risk 2. Fake ads.

Bottom line: MR is expensive. Better review system is required for websites. Does anyone have a better solution or idea to make one.

Big Boy2
09-19-21, 14:15
Dear friends,

My risks are as follows.

3. Fall into fake ad.

Making reservation in advance was not accepted. Questions such as "are you vaccinated? "do you have symptoms?" turn out to be deal killers. When I reach there around 6 pm most of the contacts were busy. Either busy with customer or fake ads. One old post contact responded said 24 y. But a fat lady in her thirties showed up which I turned down the deal..LAds introduced a good review system initially, only logged users allowed to post a review and a rating. Later on they removed review section. I think it's good if this method is used in websites. It won't work well if they decide not display reviews.

KelumRoy
03-03-22, 19:54
Got the contact through an ad location is Liyana'mulla famous supermarket 20 m to beach side. Before I reach there I told her that good girls does not go there from my bad experiences before with that location. Once the girl came in she is not my type and she was the one I talked to.

So I had called to a call center. They post different adds and send random girls. Avoid!

SexBomb69
06-27-22, 19:08
Can anyone please recommend a good place in poruthota area.

Thank you.

SexBomb69
06-27-22, 21:58
Could someone recommend anyone or a good place anywhere close to the poruthota area in negombo.

Thank you!

YakaBoy
06-28-22, 06:45
Could someone recommend anyone or a good place anywhere close to the poruthota area in negombo.

Thank you!The Chav*a spa chain and the Mar spa offers FS. It was 5 k in total for a slight massage and FS like 3 months ago.

SexBomb69
06-29-22, 05:55
The Chav*a spa chain and the Mar spa offers FS. It was 5 k in total for a slight massage and FS like 3 months ago.Thank you brother.

How can I locate these tho?

SexBomb69
06-29-22, 12:59
The Chav*a spa chain and the Mar spa offers FS. It was 5 k in total for a slight massage and FS like 3 months ago.Thanks. How do I locate this bro.

YakaBoy
07-01-22, 05:54
Thanks. How do I locate this bro.So ChaviC*a is a chain. Meaning there are many places from Seeduwa to the beach side. Mar* is on your right between the two dolphins and the canal.

SexBomb69
07-01-22, 21:46
So ChaviC*a is a chain. Meaning there are many places from Seeduwa to the beach side. Mar* is on your right between the two dolphins and the canal.Thank you machan.

Panda32
07-25-22, 18:46
Did anyone got full night experience in these areas? Can recommend suitable girl??

Katesh
10-05-22, 21:28
Mongers, anyone had any experience at LE Lily spa? Seems like a higher-end chain operating in SL. Would like to hit it up when I visit Columbo next week.

WitchMaster
05-02-23, 07:37
I was at Negombo during the last week. On a particular rainy day, I was feeling horney and wanted to heck out the local action. I was there for 4 years at Negombo and this was after 6 or 7 years I came back to this place.

Tried several places which I remembered but either it was closed or the selection was horrible. Got hold of a 3 wheeler guy and asked him for a suitable location. Took me to Periyamulla, near the traffic lights and showed me a place. He said that it was good and he had dropped off guys to this place and didn't get any bad remarks.

He dropped me and went off. Initially I thought he got a commission for bringing customers, but since he left after me, maybe he doesn't claim a commission or maybe it's online.

Went to the location and climbed the staircase to the 1st floor, then the 2nd which was dark and vacant. Didn't see any sign boards, so went a bit further and found the iron stairway to the 3rd floor. It had a spa board on the side wall but no door near it. There was only a ladies salon on this floor. Knocked I. The sliding door and a woman came out. I asked her where the spa was and she said this is it.

Went inside and it was a salon at the first glance and there was an opening to the right side where a selection area was made with racks and chairs.

She said, waxing was available for 6 k and normal was for 3 k. I asked her to show me the selection and then I'll choose the package. Came 4 MILFS with overdone makeup. Since I was frustrated searching for spas, thought I'll select one from here and took the one with the cute smile. Couldn't recall the name though.

Paind 3 k and she escorted me to a room. The rooms were partitioned with revolving short doors. A camera was available in the common area and none in the rooms.

Had a wash, came and layed on the bed. She asked whether I want soap or cream? Soap was new to me and opted for that. It was body wash diluted in water, that was used for applying on the body. I was okay with it since most of the creams takes a lot of time to wash off.

Started with a good massage and once the back was done (not in a hurry) asked me to turn to the other side. I said to do a bit of feeling before turning over. She started to tease the back and started stroking from heel to buttock from her nose. It was great!. Then wanted me to lift my buttocks and and she held my junior and stroked it. Put her face between my legs and tickled the tip of the junior with her tounge. That was something I didn't expect from her.

Turned to the other side and the massage was done. Same nose feeling was given and gave me a good BBBJ with a bit of deep throat action. Took down her panty and denim to the ankle and gave full access.

Session went without a time limit and finally shit the load and came.

Tipped her 1. 5 k.

Will visit there, if I go to Negombo for sure.

Godiwa
11-01-23, 11:54
Entrance 3 k, FS also available for 6 k. Aunty types. 3 k package does not allow any removal LOL! WIR. No.

FunBoy76
12-13-23, 17:44
Nestled along the vibrant streets of Negombo, my recent quest to explore the local massage scene was an adventure in discovery. After stepping into more than 10 spas, I found myself on a pursuit for an authentic experience. The journey led me to a hidden gem near Lewis Place that proved to be a delightful surprise.

Upon entering the spa, I was welcomed by a serene ambiance that instantly set the tone for relaxation. The professional and courteous staff added to the welcoming atmosphere, guiding me towards a rejuvenating experience.

While the initial spas left much to be desired, my perseverance paid off as I stumbled upon a spa near Lewis Place that exceeded expectations. Among the varied options, I discovered a talented and skilled therapist who provided a truly rejuvenating experience. The spa's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction was evident, making it a noteworthy recommendation for those seeking a tranquil escape.

On my return journey to Colombo, fate led me to a Thai massage haven on the main road. Intrigued, I decided to pop in and was pleasantly surprised to find an authentic Thai massage establishment. The skilled practitioners showcased their expertise, delivering a genuine Thai massage experience that left me invigorated and relaxed.

For anyone in search of an authentic Thai massage experience around Negombo, this newfound haven on the main road is a must-try. The combination of skilled therapists, genuine techniques, and a welcoming ambiance creates an oasis of tranquility that stands out in the bustling surroundings.

In conclusion, Negombo's massage scene may require a bit of exploration, but the hidden treasures make the journey worthwhile. From the spa near Lewis Place with its attentive service to the authentic Thai massage haven on the main road, my recent adventure was a testament to the blissful possibilities awaiting those willing to seek them out.

Muthumala
12-14-23, 00:51
Why don't you name the places, they are genuine. I guess the Thai place is Health garden Wellness and Spa at Kurana, authentic luxury place.

Nestled along the vibrant streets of Negombo, my recent quest to explore the local massage scene was an adventure in discovery. After stepping into more than 10 spas, I found myself on a pursuit for an authentic experience. The journey led me to a hidden gem near Lewis Place that proved to be a delightful surprise.

Upon entering the spa, I was welcomed by a serene ambiance that instantly set the tone for relaxation. The professional and courteous staff added to the welcoming atmosphere, guiding me towards a rejuvenating experience.

While the initial spas left much to be desired, my perseverance paid off as I stumbled upon a spa near Lewis Place that exceeded expectations. Among the varied options, I discovered a talented and skilled therapist who provided a truly rejuvenating experience. The spa's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction was evident, making it a noteworthy recommendation for those seeking a tranquil escape.

On my return journey to Colombo, fate led me to a Thai massage haven on the main road. Intrigued, I decided to pop in and was pleasantly surprised to find an authentic Thai massage establishment. The skilled practitioners showcased their expertise, delivering a genuine Thai massage experience that left me invigorated and relaxed.

For anyone in search of an authentic Thai massage experience around Negombo, this newfound haven on the main road is a must-try. The combination of skilled therapists, genuine techniques, and a welcoming ambiance creates an oasis of tranquility that stands out in the bustling surroundings.

In conclusion, Negombo's massage scene may require a bit of exploration, but the hidden treasures make the journey worthwhile. From the spa near Lewis Place with its attentive service to the authentic Thai massage haven on the main road, my recent adventure was a testament to the blissful possibilities awaiting those willing to seek them out..

Lucifer786
03-29-24, 07:18
Fellows! Scary things are around now. Please take care of yourselves when mongering. SL site posted a news about 50 spas being raided while two found having HIV. They traced back places when an individual who frequents these spas got tested positive for HIV.

Link. Newswire. LK /2024/03/28/50-illegal-spas-in-negombo-raided-2-women-found-hiv-positive.