PDA

View Full Version : Negombo

Pages : [1] 2

Foringuy
01-02-11, 12:03
This is the palce where we can post messages about our encounters in Negombo area. Worls famous Brown Beach and few more hotels located in this area. Because of this reason, foreigners targeted pleasure industry is found in Negombo. There are plenty of accomadation facility and Massage and many more in this beach side.

Hope fellow mongers would be happy search in pretty ladies in this area.

RameshT
02-21-11, 06:12
I have been mongering for a while along the Negombo raod and wish to give the following report-

(1) Tu*ip* at the Taj Hotel in Dandugama. No extras but good massage. Cost is around Rs. 1,500.

(2) Forget the name, but just opposite the cricket ground next to the airport access road. Again no extras but good massage. But I feel if I go again, can get extras.

(3) D*and*k* at Katunayake. New place. In Hitads. Only one girl available. 4/10. Gave HS but limited access to assets. Slow HS. Good attitude.

(4) Next to Silvas hotel. No extras. But feel could get after a few visits.

(5) Hope to visit a place atop a building next to the Full moon hotel in Katunayake. If any of you have visited, let us know.

Godiwa
02-22-11, 13:23
The* at katunayaka, management does not allow extras. Can try with some girls. Limited access to assets. Need to waer underware for massage.

ChrisMonger3
03-08-11, 05:38
Hi RameshT.

The place you mentioned as (1). Is that the place at airport garden hotel?

The place your reffering in (2) may be camelia or something. Is it the house next to a shop and we enter through the car port? If thats the place. Extra's possible.

I heard that goodwood plaza hotel is having a spa. I went there few days ago as I had to visit the airport. Had other people with me so could not really locate where the spa was.

Plenty of massage joints on lewis lane. But not tried any.

Regards,

Chris

I have been mongering for a while along the Negombo raod and wish to give the following report-

(1) Tu*ip* at the Taj Hotel in Dandugama. No extras but good massage. Cost is around Rs. 1,500.

(2) Forget the name, but just opposite the cricket ground next to the airport access road. Again no extras but good massage. But I feel if I go again, can get extras.

(3) D*and*k* at Katunayake. New place. In Hitads. Only one girl available. 4/10. Gave HS but limited access to assets. Slow HS. Good attitude.

(4) Next to Silvas hotel. No extras. But feel could get after a few visits.

(5) Hope to visit a place atop a building next to the Full moon hotel in Katunayake. If any of you have visited, let us know.

Godiwa
03-08-11, 12:49
Hi RameshT.

The place your reffering in (2) may be camelia or something. Is it the house next to a shop and we enter through the car port? If thats the place. Extra's possible.

I heard that goodwood plaza hotel is having a spa. I went there few days ago as I had to visit the airport. Had other people with me so could not really locate where the spa was.

Regards,

ChrisT*p is at Ramada, near the bridge. It is under new management.

ChrisMonger3
03-09-11, 18:19
The previous management use to allow extras. Or the girls provided extra's without the managements concent. Then the place closed for about 2 years I think. This place opened again perhaps a year ago. Will do a visit and see what I can find.

T*p is at Ramada, near the bridge. It is under new management.

ChrisMonger3
03-09-11, 18:27
I was on the negambo road today and stopped on the road side for a thambili. While having it, I heard two guys talking with a three wheeler guy (all of them were also having refreshments). From the conversation, what I could gather was that there was a hotel called ranmal or runsalu that seem to provide some entertainment. From what it seemed they had just come from there and each of them talking of their endevours. I figured out that this perticular place is near the airport turnoff (most likely just before) and from their hand gestures it seemed to be on the airport side of the road as apposed to the lagoon side.

Due to the respective people in my vehicle I was not able to wonder and have a "look-see". If anyone of you guys are in the neighbourhood or travelling that way, please pay a little attension and see what you can find.

Chrismonger3

Godiwa
03-10-11, 05:59
I was on the negambo road today and stopped on the road side for a thambili. While having it, I heard two guys talking with a three wheeler guy (all of them were also having refreshments). From the conversation, what I could gather was that there was a hotel called ranmal or runsalu that seem to provide some entertainment. From what it seemed they had just come from there and each of them talking of their endevours. I figured out that this perticular place is near the airport turnoff (most likely just before) and from their hand gestures it seemed to be on the airport side of the road as apposed to the lagoon side.

Due to the respective people in my vehicle I was not able to wonder and have a "look-see". If anyone of you guys are in the neighbourhood or travelling that way, please pay a little attension and see what you can find.

Chrismonger3Will check it out and post the info. Let us know if you experience sucess at Tulip.

Pancha
03-11-11, 18:31
Hi Chris,

The Lewis lane you are referring to is close to the Airport or at Negombo. Cheers.

Hi RameshT.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisMonger3
03-12-11, 19:02
Lewis lane is in negambo. Its a famous lane (rather long) which goes right along the hotels on the beach.

Hi Chris,

The Lewis lane you are referring to is close to the Airport or at Negombo. Cheers.

RameshT
03-14-11, 08:19
Hi RameshT.

Regards,

ChrisHai,

Nope. It is near the DANDUGAMA BRIDGE. Formerly known as the SIRIMEDURA HOTEL.

ChrisMonger3
03-14-11, 18:12
Yeah figured it out later on. Previous management allowed extra's as there were reports in this forum too. Not been since new management.

Hai,

Nope. It is near the DANDUGAMA BRIDGE. Formerly known as the SIRIMEDURA HOTEL.

RameshT
03-16-11, 07:24
Lewis lane is in negambo. Its a famous lane (rather long) which goes right along the hotels on the beach.I've been to some along Lewis Lane. Quality is not so good and the girls ask a lot. Mainly I think 'cause it's a tourst area. Some of them are not clean too.

But my advise is to be very careful due to the diseases around.

BR

RameshT
03-16-11, 07:25
Have any of you tried the above?

RameshT
03-17-11, 06:10
No is it gud?Nope. I have called several times, which was answered by a young girl voice. Think extras are possible. But could not make it yet.

I will report once I visit this place. 1.5 hrs. Rs. 1,500. 45 minitues. Rs. 1,000

Muthumala
03-17-11, 17:46
Tu* near Dandugama Bridge-No extras.

Din* at Katunayake

Only one girl available, good massage, good slow HS, no asset touching allowed.

The lady at the cashier also works in rush hours. She gave the best HS.

Also they remove pubis hair with Veet.

Cam*at Katunayake.

Not so good in any form.

This place used to be one of the best. NO extras now.

Negombo Lewis Place.

One place run by a local poitician.

Msg 500, HS tip 500, will allow assets, quite a good collection of girls

Muthumala
03-18-11, 00:58
Used the place about one month back.

Not worth trying even.

Msg Average.

Girls are hopeless.

No extras

RameshT
03-18-11, 12:16
Used the place about one month back.

Not worth trying even.

Msg Average.

Girls are hopeless.

No extrasHey, I got a HS here, but no access to assets at all. Also the girl was military type. Did not enjoy it at all. Cannot remember how much I tipped. But remember wanted it before hand.

Muthumala
03-21-11, 06:12
Visited the place over the weekend. They charge 1200/=. This is my third visit to the place. My usual girl is Nil. She was not there this time.

Nil* does a fair job with the massage. Allows access to assets. She is about 22-25 years old and has a very tight bottom and a P*why. Will allow only touching tits underneath the dress. Do not allow them to be taken out. If you are smart enough and can convince your way through talking, she will do a BJ also. But don't tell her that someone told you extras are possible at this place, she will get frightened and will not do anything at all. It all depends on how good is your negotiation. She is dark, but has a good body.

Nil*

Msg 6/10.

HJ 8/10.

BJ 6/10.

Assets 7/10.

Was very friendly and I tipped her 1000/=

As per the girl (or lady) I took this time, Nil* was not available this weekend, since she was pregnant. But I though I heard her voice. This preg story might be a madeup to make me take this new girl. Her name was Ires. Must be about 40 and had a tummy. Bit on the fat side as well.

Msg was good and allowed access to all assets. Top must about 34. Two bad points, she was rushing through and was old. Looked a real experienced person.

Ires*

Msg 8/10.

HJ 7/10.

BJ 0/10.

Assets 7/10.

Managed to get her to drop her trouser to knee level.

And I tipped her only 500/=, since she was rushing through. Also owner cam to the building and she showed that she was frigtened of the owner and wanted to finish quickly.

My recommendation.

If Nil* is available take her, (you have to manage her carefully.) or els Ires* is also ok.

But do not refer to anyone recommending them or any site having their information.

Good luck.

RameshT
03-21-11, 07:46
Visited the place over the weekend. They charge 1200/=. This is my third visit to the place. My usual girl is Nil. She was not there this time.Machang. Is this the place by the side of the Negombo road? Opposite the Wijaya Kumaratunga hospital? I did not know they had a parlour here?

Muthumala
03-21-11, 17:15
Machang. Is this the place by the side of the Negombo road? Opposite the Wijaya Kumaratunga hospital? I did not know they had a parlour here?No. This is behind the airport. You have to pass the airport and travel towards kimbulapitiya side. After the airport after 2 km, turn left at the first check point. That road is along the border of the airport. The place is just oposite the first checkpoint along that road. Name is Sr* Ayurweda.

RameshT
03-22-11, 05:03
No. This is behind the airport. You have to pass the airport and travel towards kimbulapitiya side. After the airport after 2 km, turn left at the first check point. That road is along the border of the airport. The place is just oposite the first checkpoint along that road. Name is Sr* Ayurweda.Thanks man. I have been to this area. Will try & let you know.

Godiwa
03-22-11, 07:44
Machang. Is this the place by the side of the Negombo road? Opposite the Wijaya Kumaratunga hospital? I did not know they had a parlour here?Please give directions to this place.

Muthumala
03-23-11, 01:06
Please give directions to this place.I think I can't post telephone numbers and names and locations. My reply to Ramesh should be enough to find the place. Also look at ADZ Sunday observer, it usually has their ad.

RameshT
03-25-11, 06:41
Negombo Lewis Place.

Msg 500, HS tip 500, will allow assets, quite a good collection of girlsMuthu, Is this the one next to Silvas hotel or somewhere else?

Muthumala
03-26-11, 03:15
Muthu, Is this the one next to Silvas hotel or somewhere else?No. Trying to figureout the directions. If I remember correctly it was on the road leading to periyamulla junc from beach side. It was on a by lane.

RameshT
03-28-11, 05:45
Dear All,

Managed to go to the above place after many attempts.

This place is next to a clothing shop named Oselro & mistakenly I thought this place was named Oselro. But the correct name is Beautro. It is just opposite Raymond Florists at Mahabage. Clean A / C place. At the front is the saloon & behind there are two fully closed up cubicles for the massage.

I called & put an appointment at around 12. 45 in the afternoon.

When I went in, a girl around 30-35 years greeted me & asked me to take a seat in the saloon. Then another lady around 40 years, looking posh in pants & t-shirt, straightend & coloured hair came in & wrote a bill. Cost was Rs. 1,000 for 45 minutes. Paid & then was taken into the cubicle, clean & cool place.

I had a wash & came with the towel. Did not have any idea of the available girls & who was going to do it. The 40 year old one came in & asked if I had a wash & asked me to turn around. I knew it was she who was doing it & just relaxed.

Gave a very good massage. Started conversation. Name was Shy*m*l. Married & from Galle. Boarded in Seeduwa. Once she was feeling free to be open with me, she mentioned how some customers come & try to have sex etc. And then mentioned that for a tip she will give a HJ. In my mind I was feeling great. Also they only had two of them and they took turns.

After the massage she started to massage junior in slow strokes. I asked if I can touch her assets. Said ok. She had big boobs. With one hand touched her boobs & with the other was feeling her ass. She had a shapely body. After a while I asked if I can touch from inside. Said ok for the boobs & I put my hands under the t-shairt & started touching the boobs over the bra. Felt her nipples waking & started squeezing them. But she did not respond much to the touch. My other hand was going over her crotch. She was doing the HJ a bit fast & I asked to slow down. But after a while I came.

Washed, tipped her Rs. 500 & came off.

Overall satisfied. Feel could do more once I build the trust. Maybe FS too. Will visit & post the report. Hope to take the other girl the next time.

Goran47
03-30-11, 18:17
Hallo,

I am new on this forum, European; I have been visiting Sri-Lanka a lot of times but never looked for girls before. What I like to find is a girl not more than 24 and not fat. Is it possible to find a girl near Negombo, Ja-ElagI or that area? Take her to a nice restaurant in Negombo, for example Cameleont Beach Hotel or something like that, to have a nice evening I would like to spend the night with her. Is it possible? I am a dreamer? Am I crazy? I will be visiting Sri-lanka in July.

Someone can help me?

Goran47
03-30-11, 18:28
Hello,

I am new on this forum, European; I have been visiting Sri-Lanka a lot of times but never looked for girls before. What I like to find is a girl not more than 24 and not fat. Is it possible to find a girl near Negombo, Ja-ElagI or that area? Take her to a nice restaurant in Negombo, for example Cameleont Beach Hotel or something like that, to have a nice evening I would like to spend the night with her. Is it possible? I am a dreamer? Am I crazy? I will be visiting Sri-lanka in July.

Someone can help me?

ChrisMonger3
03-30-11, 19:35
Super report RameshT.

Dear All,

This place is next to a clothing shop named Oselro & mistakenly I thought this place was named Oselro. But the correct name is Beautro. It is just opposite Raymond Florists at Mahabage. Clean A / C place. At the front is the saloon & behind there are two fully closed up cubicles for the massage.

When I went in, a girl around 30-35 years greeted me & asked me to take a seat in the saloon. Then another lady around 40 years, looking posh in pants & t-shirt, straightend & coloured hair came in & wrote a bill. Cost was Rs. 1,000 for 45 minutes. Paid & then was taken into the cubicle, clean & cool place.

I had a wash & came with the towel. Did not have any idea of the available girls & who was going to do it. The 40 year old one came in & asked if I had a wash & asked me to turn around. I knew it was she who was doing it & just relaxed.

Gave a very good massage. Started conversation. Name was Shy*m*l. Married & from Galle. Boarded in Seeduwa. Once she was feeling free to be open with me, she mentioned how some customers come & try to have sex etc. And then mentioned that for a tip she will give a HJ. In my mind I was feeling great. Also they only had two of them and they took turns.

After the massage she started to massage junior in slow strokes. I asked if I can touch her assets. Said ok. She had big boobs. With one hand touched her boobs & with the other was feeling her ass. She had a shapely body. After a while I asked if I can touch from inside. Said ok for the boobs & I put my hands under the t-shairt & started touching the boobs over the bra. Felt her nipples waking & started squeezing them. But she did not respond much to the touch. My other hand was going over her crotch. She was doing the HJ a bit fast & I asked to slow down. But after a while I came.

Overall satisfied. Feel could do more once I build the trust. Maybe FS too. Will visit & post the report. Hope to take the other girl the next time.

RameshT
04-01-11, 05:11
People,

Has any of you experienced girls down this road, which leads to Kiribathgoda? I read a few posts earlier, but wish to know more.

Goran47
04-02-11, 10:21
Tu* near Dandugama Bridge-No extras.

Din* at Katunayake

Only one girl available, good massage, good slow HS, no asset touching allowed.

The lady at the cashier also works in rush hours. She gave the best HS.

Also they remove pubis hair with Veet.

Cam*at Katunayake.

Not so good in any form.

This place used to be one of the best. NO extras now.

Negombo Lewis Place.

Msg 500, HS tip 500, will allow assets, quite a good collection of girlsSo Katunayke is not so good? Lewis Place, is it a lot of nice girls? You can choose girl by you self? Girls in Lewis Place do more than massage?

Muthumala
04-04-11, 17:13
So Katunayke is not so good? Lewis Place, is it a lot of nice girls? You can choose girl by you self? Girls in Lewis Place do more than massage?Yes. There are about 10 girls / ladies. You can select. They have numbers. I got a elderly one called Jeena. She was good. Allowed access to full assets. Talked dirty as well.

Goran47
04-04-11, 20:09
Yes. There are about 10 girls / ladies. You can select. They have numbers. I got a elderly one called Jeena. She was good. Allowed access to full assets. Talked dirty as well.Girls under 24?

Goran47
04-06-11, 07:09
Lewis Place are advertising in Sunday Observer?

ChrisMonger3
04-13-11, 19:40
Lewis place is a name of a road. You get many touristic things on either side of the road. Prices very high due to tourist.

Lewis Place are advertising in Sunday Observer?

Goran47
04-21-11, 20:54
Took my time to see the map, I have been on Lewis place a lot of times, we use to go to eat several times every year. If they see a tourist prizes will be very high, ones some years ago before I had the internet facilities by myself I went inside an internet café. They asked 350 rps an hour in Ja-Ela I paid 50 rps so that spa I have to forget about. I am never paying tourist prizes.

Skywalker J
04-27-11, 15:28
Ramesh Do you always have to call and book before you go?

Thanks.

Dear All,

RameshT
04-28-11, 07:22
Ramesh Do you always have to call and book before you go?

Thanks. Yes. This is because they have only ONE room & two girls. I tried several times after my first experience & could'nt, as it was pre-booked.

Skywalker J
04-28-11, 11:44
Yes. This is because they have only ONE room & two girls. I tried several times after my first experience & could'nt, as it was pre-booked.Thanks Ramesh for the prompt reply.

Lakshx
05-15-11, 04:09
Whare is the Luise place in Negambo? Can I have contact Number. I'm in Kotugoda and need enjoy with girl. Kindly help met get a girl and be happy.

I'll stay short time more in Sri Lanka and go back to my job in abroad.

Please help me.

So Katunayke is not so good? Lewis Place, is it a lot of nice girls? You can choose girl by you self? Girls in Lewis Place do more than massage?

Goran47
05-17-11, 19:14
Whare is the Luise place in Negambo? Can I have contact Number. I'm in Kotugoda and need enjoy with girl. Kindly help met get a girl and be happy.

I'll stay short time more in Sri Lanka and go back to my job in abroad.

Please help me. You know where Lewis Place is? It is the hotel side in Negombo, the street which are passing the hotels, but exactly where you can find this spa I don't know, but try with three wheeler guy close to the hotels.

Cheers

Godiwa
05-24-11, 06:55
You know where Lewis Place is? It is the hotel side in Negombo, the street which are passing the hotels, but exactly where you can find this spa I don't know, but try with three wheeler guy close to the hotels.

CheersBest place in the area for convinience is D*you at Katunayaka on the main road in town closer to the airport end. Masage is fairly ok and should get a good HJ if you are a regular though this is not officially provided. Access to assets is generally denied. Most girls have a helpful attitude but are restricted by the management. Should understand as they cannot survive otherwise.

Goran47
05-24-11, 21:11
Good nightclubs in Negombo and Katunayke with local girls?

Looking789
06-01-11, 14:21
fellow mongers,

this is a warning for you.

this pimp lady who also claims to be an actress herself gave me an actress for lkr 12k yesterday. it was good. today i called and she promised me dilhani ekanayake for lkr 30k. i said ok. she (pimp) met me at crerep001 took the money and bolted.

very very low down. please be aware and if you can take some / suggest some action to be taken against this robbery!

Ramnaren
06-18-11, 18:10
Hi senior members I am new to this forum. I will be 1st week of July in colombo. Please give some local gud contacts of free lancer or call girls or MILF around negambo or colombo area.

Thanks in advance

Foringuy
06-30-11, 16:00
Ram. When you arrive in Colombo please contact me thro. This forum. I will guide you with more info about nice places in Negombo.

-

All Guys, I am really happy see that you are dragging the Negombo Forum opened by me successfully.

Ramnaren
07-01-11, 23:57
Thanks foriegn guy.

I will inform you when I arrive.

Ram. When you arrive in Colombo please contact me thro. This forum. I will guide you with more info about nice places in Negombo.

-

All Guys, I am really happy see that you are dragging the Negombo Forum opened by me successfully.

Muthumala
07-03-11, 02:08
Why don't you share that info immediately. We are in Sri Lanka and also in Negombo.

Would appreciate some good places.

----------------------------------------------------------

RameshT
07-22-11, 07:23
Thanks man. I have been to this area. Will try & let you know.Found time to visit this place.

Only hitch was, all the girls had gone out for soem personal work and only a 40 year old was there. No option.

Paid 1, 000 & got onto the bed. Gave a very good massage. When asked about extras, said only HJ. Did not allow access to assets too. Was not happy.

Gave 200- & came.

Hope to visit the Katunayake place, near the Full Moon Hotel.

Will inform.

RameshT
07-25-11, 05:55
Found time to visit this place.

Hope to visit the Katunayake place, near the Full Moon Hotel.

Will inform.Got the time again to visit the Katunayake place as mentioned in my earlier post.

I would recommend this place, as this is an OK place. It was on the top floor of a building.

There were many girls in (six to be exact) & the man whom I paid called a girl named Sh*and*t*I. She looked about 35, good body, a bit small made, fair.

I was taken to a room which was seperated by curtains (ouch) , changed to towel, had a wash in a public bathroom (ouch again) & got onto the massage bed. Whilst I was there, another guy came with a girl to be massaged next door. Could hear all conversation, etc.

She came in, removed my towel away, and started massage. Had casual chat. No talk about extras. Massage was average. Once done, asked if I wanted a sh*k. I said yes. Went & brought tissue.

Asked about tip. I said depends on what you give. Wanted thousand with access to assets. Agreed. Started kissing my chest & went down slowly, whcih turned junior to attention. Whilst caressing junior kept kissing my chest. I started touching her boobs from outside. She herself, raised her blouse, put the bra down & put the breast out. Nice small boob & nipple. Did not allow to kiss but was a nice feeling touching it. Put the other out also.

Asked if I can touch pussy, said had a P. (Might be a lie) Asked if I can touch her ass. Said yes. Raised her skirt. Nice small arse.

After a while, junior came.

Washed & came off. Paid Rs. 750- as tip, saying deduction for non access to pussy. Just smiled. Gave her no. & asked me to call & come.

Attitude. 8/10.

Body. 8/10.

Boobs. 9/10.

Ass. 8/10.

Massage-6/10.

Clenliness. 7/10.

Toilet-7/10.

Vist again?. Yes

RitigalaJ
07-26-11, 06:05
visited negombo on a sunday recently and made my way to lewis place. this was around 9am.

found an mp at the start of the place from the church side that was open. it was painted green and rooms appeared to be on the upper floor. checked on who was free but was told that they were busy. did not ask rates. as i was coming out, two african dudes were also leaving. place was busy.

saw another hotel with a spa sign. made my way to the reception and saw a few ladies out front in skirts and matching tops. no luggage though. did not see anyone at reception and came out. the spa was located in a separate area.

walked about a bit but did not get lucky. have to visit again.

my thanks to fellow mongers on their posts on this thread. hope to have a better update next time.

safe mongering peeps.

Godiwa
07-27-11, 12:21
Got the time again to visit the Katunayake place as mentioned in my earlier post.

I would recommend this place, as this is an OK place. It was on the top floor of a building.

There were many girls in (six to be exact) & the man whom I paid called a girl named Sh*and*t*I. She looked about 35, good body, a bit small made, fair.I agree with Ramesh after visitng the place. Service is good but ambiance is not so. Overall recommend a visit.

RitigalaJ
07-28-11, 05:14
I am visiting Negombo and Waikkal over the weekend for work. Appreciate if any of the fellow membwrs can share with me some good FL contacts through PM. Tell me of the price to expect too. Don't want to overpay or for that matter underpay.

Thank you.

ChrisMonger3
10-08-11, 04:42
I visited this place too. Very basic I would say. In terms of rooms and shower. I really don't like the beds either. Service for me was ok and the price to match.

Chrismonger3

Got the time again to visit the Katunayake place as mentioned in my earlier post.

There were many girls in (six to be exact) & the man whom I paid called a girl named Sh*and*t*I. She looked about 35, good body, a bit small made, fair.

I was taken to a room which was seperated by curtains (ouch) , changed to towel, had a wash in a public bathroom (ouch again) & got onto the massage bed. Whilst I was there, another guy came with a girl to be massaged next door. Could hear all conversation, etc.

She came in, removed my towel away, and started massage. Had casual chat. No talk about extras. Massage was average. Once done, asked if I wanted a sh*k. I said yes. Went & brought tissue.

Asked about tip. I said depends on what you give. Wanted thousand with access to assets. Agreed. Started kissing my chest & went down slowly, whcih turned junior to attention. Whilst caressing junior kept kissing my chest. I started touching her boobs from outside. She herself, raised her blouse, put the bra down & put the breast out. Nice small boob & nipple. Did not allow to kiss but was a nice feeling touching it. Put the other out also.

Asked if I can touch pussy, said had a P. (Might be a lie) Asked if I can touch her ass. Said yes. Raised her skirt. Nice small arse.

After a while, junior came.

Washed & came off. Paid Rs. 750- as tip, saying deduction for non access to pussy. Just smiled. Gave her no. & asked me to call & come.

Attitude. 8/10.

Body. 8/10.

Boobs. 9/10.

Ass. 8/10.

Massage-6/10.

Clenliness. 7/10.

Toilet-7/10.

Vist again. Yes

Goran47
10-23-11, 13:44
When I went to Sri-Lanka in July, I went down to Camelot Beach H and had a few beers. When I was finished it was a three wheeler guy who wanted me gets girls. I said ok we go and see. First he took me to the place with four fat girls, it looks to be open 24 hours a day, I said no thanks. When he took me to two spas, time must have been a little bit past six, first spa was closed, second one was on the way to close, told 2000 to go inside, had one girl left, she was closing forty but for me she should be available, I said no thanks and took the bus home.

RameshT
10-31-11, 08:16
People,

I will not give much details, but you could find it in the hitads. It's in BIG HALF, down the TODDY VILLAGE road.

Visited 3 times.

1st visit. The owner is a young lady, say early 30's. As the others were busy, she started the massage. Wearing a paper undie was optional. Decided to wear one. After a while a girl was free & the owner left. The girl I got was in mid 30's, a bit big made, darkish. No option, as I prefer small amde ones.

However, she gave a quick massage & we were talikng abou my visits to other places. Once she knew I was ok, off came my undie & she proceeded to kiss junior & my body. Discussed tips. Said depends on what she gives. Said no FS, but could touch. So offered Rs. 1,000 to get things going. Out came the boobs, down came the pants. Touched her & kissed her parts, etc. No DATY, as she said she was not ready for it. Told to come another day, prefer morning time. Junior came. Overall satisfied.

2nd visit. Got a young fair small made girl. (My type) Had a sweet face. Whilst chatting, felt she was a innocent person, but who knows. Maybe acting. Gave a very good massage & said finished. I asked if she can give a HJ. Said ok & started a very slow shake. Did not allow to touch body. But her HJ wasgreat. Made me come very slowly.

3rd visit. Made an appointment with the 2nd visit girl, hoping to convince her. Same story as in 2nd visit. But conversation turned towards what the other girl offered. She was surprised at DATY. Acting or innconce? Do not know. Still no touching. But I feel might be able with a few more visits, which I am hoping to do.

So try your luck here. It's crowded. I had to wait on the 1st visit & 3 Road visit for a while.

Place. Clean. With a saloon. Common toilet but clean. Rooms too are very clean. Linen also ok.

So happy mongering!

Muthumala
11-02-11, 16:38
I went to this place four times.

Got a beautiful girl for three days. She was very fair and good features and too good to be in a MP, in fact is the most beautiful girl I have met at a MP. Gave a very good massage. Only HJ possible. But I managed to get a boob out on the second day. That was the only thing possible. She was more GF type. Really enjoyed the three days. She has gone missing for three weeks now. She said she did this part time. Didn't give the number also.

After that I took the second girl you mentioned. Seems to be genuinely innocent. No touching allowed. Yes HJ was great.

People,

I will not give much details, but you could find it in the hitads. It's in BIG HALF, down the TODDY VILLAGE road.

Visited 3 times.

1st visit. The owner is a young lady, say early 30's. As the others were busy, she started the massage. Wearing a paper undie was optional. Decided to wear one. After a while a girl was free & the owner left. The girl I got was in mid 30's, a bit big made, darkish. No option, as I prefer small amde ones.

However, she gave a quick massage & we were talikng abou my visits to other places. Once she knew I was ok, off came my undie & she proceeded to kiss junior & my body. Discussed tips. Said depends on what she gives. Said no FS, but could touch. So offered Rs. 1,000 to get things going. Out came the boobs, down came the pants. Touched her & kissed her parts, etc. No DATY, as she said she was not ready for it. Told to come another day, prefer morning time. Junior came. Overall satisfied.

2nd visit. Got a young fair small made girl. (My type) Had a sweet face. Whilst chatting, felt she was a innocent person, but who knows. Maybe acting. Gave a very good massage & said finished. I asked if she can give a HJ. Said ok & started a very slow shake. Did not allow to touch body. But her HJ wasgreat. Made me come very slowly.

3rd visit. Made an appointment with the 2nd visit girl, hoping to convince her. Same story as in 2nd visit. But conversation turned towards what the other girl offered. She was surprised at DATY. Acting or innconce? Do not know. Still no touching. But I feel might be able with a few more visits, which I am hoping to do.

So try your luck here. It's crowded. I had to wait on the 1st visit & 3 Road visit for a while.

Place. Clean. With a saloon. Common toilet but clean. Rooms too are very clean. Linen also ok.

So happy mongering!

RameshT
11-03-11, 05:35
I went to this place four times.

Got a beautiful girl for three days. She was very fair and good features and too good to be in a MP, in fact is the most beautiful girl I have met at a MP. Gave a very good massage. Only HJ possible. But I managed to get a boob out on the second day. That was the only thing possible. She was more GF type. Really enjoyed the three days. She has gone missing for three weeks now. She said she did this part time. Didn't give the number also.

After that I took the second girl you mentioned. Seems to be genuinely innocent. No touching allowed. Yes HJ was great.Yes. She IS great. I really like her.

The other older one seems a bit greedy for money. So be careful if you get her.

MefrmSL
11-15-11, 17:12
Guys!

I am planning to visit Negombo tomorrow. Is this place RameshT mentioned is closed to a ladies saloon? Would like to try it.

RameshT
11-16-11, 12:50
Guys!

I am planning to visit Negombo tomorrow. Is this place RameshT mentioned is closed to a ladies saloon? Would like to try it.Yup. Correct.

MefrmSL
11-17-11, 06:22
Yup. Correct.Thanks bro!

Cheers

Koolshot737
11-20-11, 13:28
Got a night's stay in Negambo courtesy Sri Lankan Airlines. Lot of action around if you catch the tuk-tuk drivers. He took me to a guest house in the morning on the beach side. 5000 Rs. For 2 hours with 2 pops. The girl told me that in the night there are more girls on offer and probably more beautiful.

There is the Ro*e* pub and there seems to be some action but did not ask. Lot of foreign tourists in that area and sometimes I guess someone could be lucky.

Last night went to Cockpit Karoke in Katunaika. Looks good with some beautiful girls. Some of them are plumpy but also beautiful. Hung around with one of them, they allow everything except sex. You could hug, press boobs, rub the dick against their body et all. But drinks are expensive. A Carlsberg beer costs 850 Rs. Including service charge and taxes. Lady drink could set you back by around 1800 Rs. Per 50 ml inclusive of mixings.

Also went to Sunhill Karoke nearby but most girls were sleeping.

Thanks to Skywalker for his contact but unfortunately did not work out due to paucity of time.

Regards,

KOOL

Goran47
11-20-11, 13:48
Got a night's stay in Negambo courtesy Sri Lankan Airlines. Lot of action around if you catch the tuk-tuk drivers. He took me to a guest house in the morning on the beach side. 5000 Rs. For 2 hours with 2 pops. The girl told me that in the night there are more girls on offer and probably more beautiful.

There is the Ro*e* pub and there seems to be some action but did not ask. Lot of foreign tourists in that area and sometimes I guess someone could be lucky.

Last night went to Cockpit Karoke in Katunaika. Looks good with some beautiful girls. Some of them are plumpy but also beautiful. Hung around with one of them, they allow everything except sex. You could hug, press boobs, rub the dick against their body et all. But drinks are expensive. A Carlsberg beer costs 850 Rs. Including service charge and taxes. Lady drink could set you back by around 1800 Rs. Per 50 ml inclusive of mixings.

Also went to Sunhill Karoke nearby but most girls were sleeping.

Thanks to Skywalker for his contact but unfortunately did not work out due to paucity of time.

Regards,

KOOLI went to Cockpit club last July, but only fat girls, I went away, had a fight with the personal, I have written about it earlier, nearly to be 5-6 lesser Sri-Lankans on the earth. Sunhill is better, some nice girls but they are not for sex. Sunhill there are 2 very good looking girls.

Goran47
11-20-11, 14:14
I have written about Negombo earlier, not much at Lewis Place, may be the new spa it is written about few lines down her, is good. I am going to try that when I am coming in February. I feel really sorry for the poor tourists in Negombo, go to a hotel and see how boring evenings they have. In our country we use to sit and drink, having nice talks until 10-11 o'clock in the evenings, in Negombo everything is closed at that time

Goran47
01-27-12, 14:20
People,

Visited 3 times.

So happy mongering!Coming to Si-Lanka 6th of February, this place is still good?

ChrisMonger3
02-03-12, 15:17
If you are visiting colombo, PM me.

Coming to Si-Lanka 6th of February, this place is still good?

Goran47
02-20-12, 03:27
Saturday morning, took the 10, 30 bus to Ja-Ela, my goal was Negombo and the new spa mention about in this forum. Near the bus station I asked three wheeler guys about the road, no one knowed, they thought the spa should be at the seaside. Got hungry so I went to Camelot B H and had lunch, meet a boy from my country he was adopted from Sri-Lank about 33 years ago, he had a sister she was also adopted from SL, his Swedish mother he and the sister with husband visited SL for the first time since they left as small children. We spoke for a couple of hours and I had some beers, went out from the hotel was meant I should take a three wheeler to the bus station, the driver was jabbering about Massage Center I said ok, I paid for full body massage 2300, 75 minutes, what I understood they had 2 girls, this one I got was not so fat, the other one was very fat. She had jeans and a t-shirt, toilette and washing room were clean. The massage was going on 60 minutes, I told her massage should be 75 minutes but finished, sex was not to think about. I will never go there again.

Then I came out the same three wheeler guy came and picked me up. I have difficulties to ask about girls but then we were nearly back I asked him, told him that I was not interested in any working girls house. He said ok, we went to a place, he went inside then he came back he told that the girls should come at seven, time was now about 5, 30. I went to a restaurant near the main street and had a Cola, went back to the same place he dropped me just before seven.

I will continue in my next report.

Cheers

Goran47
02-20-12, 05:04
Exactly seven he came, gave a telephone call and we were waiting for someone who should come in a three wheeler but took time so we went and got him. We went to a dark lonely place; a three wheeler was parked waiting for us. The two closest girls I could see clearly, fat and I think they have seen their best time for years ago. Told him I don't want, we go back, suddenly someone came on my right side, it was the girl I couldn't see properly, what a beauty, smiling, fantastic body. 20 years old. Oh mamma mia a dream girl beside me smiling so nice, so beautiful, I never thought you could find a beauty like that on the earth. Of course I changed my mind. We went to a small hotel inside somewhere. 6000 for the girl 1500 for the room should have her for 1, 5 hours. She wanted to be licked so I did that for a long time so nice to see her enjoying, I like to see a girl really feel, and then I looked at her face by licking her she was smiling so nicely. Boobs was a little bigger than normal, flat stomach, yeah a perfect body, sweet face so beautiful, smiling so nice. Had a very nice, good session with her one of best I ever had. Difficult to get her phone number, no pen the boy in charge of her was following her like a dog. The boy in charge of her and the three wheeler guy have planed that I should call the three wheeler guy and he should call the boy and the three wheeler guy should drive them here, make a good deal of money, he, he I have other plans. She made me really to feel like a GF. On the way back we were feeling each other, she took my hand like boy and girl friends. I am going to stick to this girl, no need to run around to find girls then I have a beauty like that, I can't wish more. Notice that she is not a real professional, after our session she should go home.

Cheers.

Goran

Goran47
02-24-12, 04:58
Had her at home on Wednesday, she came by bus to Ja-Ela, I took a trustful three wheeler and got her. She was not so beautiful this time but ok she is sweet. Still for all she is giving a real GF feeling. Anyway I licked her until she got her feelings, she was riding me, we had a nice time no hurry just enjoying. We never discussed prices I gave her 6 plus 1000 for three wheeler and 100 for the bus home. A problem is the language because she cannot English at all.

Have a nice day.

Goran

PinkyDude
03-12-12, 14:59
This is my first posting. Hope it is ok to attach coordinates. Even if you don't have gps, it's an excellent tool to pinpoint it on a (google) of sorts. Since the mentioned places have all been raided, the LE is quite aware of what's going on, so this add-on is not giving anything awat IMHO.

[coordinates as GPX file. Preferably use a google sat image, as maps are often not precise]

Seeduwa.

Between SW1 and SW2 there's often a SW active. She' pretty small, not-so-slim bopdy, friendly face but not beautiful. Usually she's there in the early afternoon, between 1 and 4 pm. She'll go with you either to Ranwal or Family. Service is friendly and ok, but no BJ, just straight FJ. Ranwal is very dirty, Family is ok. Room is about 1k. I used to pay her 2k for an hour. I don't like her too much because she don't suck cock.

Katunayake.

I can confirm location of MP in Katunayaka, building just south of Full Moon entrance, called Ayurvedi Centre (2nd floor). Haven't been in it yet. Will report soon.

Negombo.

On the main road there's quite often SW activity. On the corner between SW3 and SW4, several SW's are waiting, usually after 3pm until 7-8 pm. Sometimes later (if they did not make enough). ST hotels used is mostly ST1, sometimes ST2, or ST3. But currently activities are often suspended between 6 and 7 pm if police is regulating traffic. Service is very much dependent on the girl. I know of about 4-5 girls that regularly show up. Will try to give a more individual description of them later.

Late evening (usually after 9 pm) there ius regularly a TVSW active between SW5 and SW6 (once in a while also on the other side of the road) , often a bit hiding at the parking lot of the bank building.

Pinkydude

PinkyDude
03-12-12, 15:18
I have written about Negombo earlier, not much at Lewis Place, may be the new spa it is written about few lines down her, is good. I am going to try that when I am coming in February. I feel really sorry for the poor tourists in Negombo, go to a hotel and see how boring evenings they have. In our country we use to sit and drink, having nice talks until 10-11 o'clock in the evenings, in Negombo everything is closed at that timeLewis Place is too much south. Evening activity is about 1-2 km more north, on the stretch called Porutota Road (after what used to be Browns Beach Hotel. Now an empty piece of construction land). There are now several disco's in action and a few watering holes, that are open after 10-11pm, some even until 3-4 am.

Also don't forget Negombo is much more known for gay than for straight entertainment. And girls are (still) not hanging around in the pubs, nor 'going out' on their own. Only boys have that traditional freedom. Thus 'picking up' girls is still a big no-no here. Most 'contacts' with girls are being made either by the 3-wheel drivers, or by the beach boys. Many ST hotels don't have girls inside, but can arrange. Asking straight in such a place can be. But usually isn't. Cheaper than asking a 3-wheel driver.

Most (better) hotels are also not very girl-friendly, so it's often a better option to go to a ST place. These are often indicated as 'comfortable rooms', which sets them apart from the regular tourist guest houses. These ST places are also heavily used by young locals, particularly during the weekend, as they don't have anywhere else to go to find some privacy.

Pinkydude

Goran47
03-12-12, 18:26
Had her at home on Wednesday, she came by bus to Ja-Ela, I took a trustful three wheeler and got her. She was not so beautiful this time but ok she is sweet. Still for all she is giving a real GF feeling. Anyway I licked her until she got her feelings, she was riding me, we had a nice time no hurry just enjoying. We never discussed prices I gave her 6 plus 1000 for three wheeler and 100 for the bus home. A problem is the language because she cannot English at all.

Have a nice day.

GoranShe is beautiful a body not out of this world and sweet may be 10 points out of 10. We are going on with each other. We see the future.

Goran

Sunilaiya
03-13-12, 14:08
This is my first posting. Hope it is ok to attach coordinates. Even if you don't have gps, it's an excellent tool to pinpoint it on a (google) of sorts. Since the mentioned places have all been raided, the LE is quite aware of what's going on, so this add-on is not giving anything awat IMHO.

[coordinates as GPX file. Preferably use a google sat image, as maps are often not precise]Great report, thanks for taking the time to write some actually useful information, also if you can please include a bit more on the pricing, top / lows etc with whats offered so there is an idea on the bargain range for this area.

Going to check this out soon.

Sunil Aiya.

Rawanalk
04-27-12, 12:40
Anyone know good Mps in katunayaka area.

Sunilaiya
05-05-12, 12:14
My third visit to this place about a month ago. Went in the morning around 9:30 and had to wait till 10 till they were done having breakfast etc. Today there were 4 to select from. Fortunately one of the girls came out to the waiting room area to find a phone charger or something and she bent down so her boobs sort of popped out and I knew this was definitely who I was going to get.

I was the first in although there was another guy waiting, so bam got her and I told her lets start with the HJ, she took her time and gave a nice feeling massage, had access to entire top, slight french, and I was making her horny aswell, but I generally doent go for lower parts in these places. She is the only short fair girl there at the moment. Service was excelent in terms of GFE. Nice firm boobs too.

Name starts with flower, from a place towards up-country.

Place: 7/10.

Some Parking in the area although narrow road to get there.

Talent:Only 2 available, apart from they saying 5 are there.

Boobs: 10/10, by my standards ofcourse.

GFE: 10/10.

HJ: 7/10, think she is a bit new to it.

Attitude: 10/10, didn't ask for a tip.

Damage: 1k +.6k tip.

Return: there are two chicks here that I get good service from, so, yes.

Godiwa
05-08-12, 11:43
Anyone know good Mps in katunayaka area.There are two. One near Full M* hotel, it upstairs, enter next to Agency post office. Other between airport turn and town in front of church. Both offer HJ and some access to assets although the management does not allow this.

Rawanalk
05-15-12, 15:21
There are two. One near Full M* hotel, it upstairs, enter next to Agency post office. Other between airport turn and town in front of church. Both offer HJ and some access to assets although the management does not allow this.Thanks for the info buddy.

Good Guy
08-04-12, 19:59
I am open fort a drink on Monday evening. I have not yet decided on the hotel.

Any suggestions?

Muthumala
08-06-12, 06:59
They have reopened the place. The girl there offered everything at her previous place. But nego hard, she is bit greedy for money.

BoyShares
08-12-12, 17:59
They have reopened the place. The girl there offered everything at her previous place. But nego hard, she is bit greedy for money.Good news. Whats possible here? How is the service?

If its not too much trouble can you please PM me any contact nuimber? Old ones are not working.

KasunMa
08-28-12, 11:49
They have reopened the place. The girl there offered everything at her previous place. But nego hard, she is bit greedy for money.Can you send me address this place?

Melvin44
09-03-12, 18:33
They have reopened the place. The girl there offered everything at her previous place. But nego hard, she is bit greedy for money.I'd like to know where the place is. Is it the salon on the left side bit interior after passing the Navy camp when going towards toddyvillage?

Melvin44
09-08-12, 18:27
Dear All,

Overall satisfied. Feel could do more once I build the trust. Maybe FS too. Will visit & post the report. Hope to take the other girl the next time.This has been a lie. I tried this place today. It is only a beauty salon. Its name is salon Life there is no place in the name of beautro. I spied and found that there had never been a place in the name of beautro. I inquired the girl at the reception. She said that massaging had not been there.

Muthumala
09-09-12, 01:51
Beautro was closed may be one year ago. They had three girls. Sharmali, Rosy and Dammi. I have had FS also there. RameshT's report is correct. Life saloon and academy was started after that. May be the receptionist doesnot know.

This has been a lie. I tried this place today. It is only a beauty salon. Its name is salon Life there is no place in the name of beautro. I spied and found that there had never been a place in the name of beautro. I inquired the girl at the reception. She said that massaging had not been there.

Melvin44
09-10-12, 16:21
Beautro was closed may be one year ago. They had three girls. Sharmali, Rosy and Dammi. I have had FS also there. RameshT's report is correct. Life saloon and academy was started after that. May be the receptionist doesnot know.Thanks for reply.

Melvin44
09-30-12, 02:16
Hey guys,

Take a left turn at tudella for Pamunugama Road and proceed along till you meet a T junc. To the left is Hotel villa palma and don't take it. Take a right turn, there are 2 panchakarma places on your right side when you proceed slowly. I spotted these 2 places while going to a sea bath. First one is just on the road and looks like a nice place with ample space for parking. The other one is bit interior along a by road which is closer to the previous one.

I 'd like to know whether these places were visited by our fellow mongers and like to know the situations there. Please share if you have any experience. I couldn't try because I had my family members with me going to sea bath.

Thanks in advance

BoyShares
10-27-12, 04:28
Kadawatha place is not functioning anymore. Their branch at G3mUnU mv milkrice is on. Anyone been to toddyvillage place recently?

Sam 14
11-15-12, 08:41
I didn't really like this place. The beach was beautiful in the morning and there were lots of places to get great food. But I didn't stay long enough to find any good pussy.

I met allot of really nice people and a bunch of friendly dudes that seemed like they were eager to help, but I was on the earliest flight available to Bangkok.

I didn't dig sleeping under a mosquito net either. And no matter what, at least one of those mother fuckers always managed to get in.

Randy69
11-20-12, 09:22
Kadawatha place is not functioning anymore. Their branch at G3mUnU mv milkrice is on. Anyone been to toddyvillage place recently?Hi Boyshares,

Which toddyvillage place are you inquiring about?

May be little bit of direction would help and I can check out.

BoyShares
11-23-12, 12:26
Hi Boyshares,

Which toddyvillage place are you inquiring about?

May be little bit of direction would help and I can check out.Toddy village had a place on the road connecting "bighalf" and "toddyvillage". Opposit a NLDM milco sales outlet, on the second floor, salon plus spa by the name of a flower. Reports available on this Negambo forum. I'm not sure its functioning anymore. I too am looking for activity around Kadawatha. Toddyvillage etc. Extremely scares now.

Muthumala
11-24-12, 01:57
It is functioning. But I have not been there for a while.

Toddy village had a place on the road connecting "bighalf" and "toddyvillage". Opposit a NLDM milco sales outlet, on the second floor, salon plus spa by the name of a flower. Reports available on this Negambo forum. I'm not sure its functioning anymore. I too am looking for activity around Kadawatha. Toddyvillage etc. Extremely scares now.

BoyShares
11-27-12, 03:23
It is functioning. But I have not been there for a while.Highly unlikely dude. Wish someone from the area would throw some light in on this matter.

Muthumala
11-29-12, 18:18
They are functioning.

Highly unlikely dude. Wish someone from the area would throw some light in on this matter.

Muthumala
11-29-12, 18:21
do not go there.

it is as dirty as the river next to it. wash rooms smelling of [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). there were two aunties available, definitely over 50.

only second to queens health centre near mahanama col-3

Sirim
12-03-12, 09:37
Fellow mongers, I have watched forum with interest over years. Have had great times in previous years in GWP at Katunayake, AG, Siri M, back to GWP, then back to Siri M then found a place in Negombo posted a few years back.

Would really appreciate some safe reliable place in Katunayake / Negombo area. Will keep searching too and post any success.

Any help appreciated.

Rawanalk
02-01-13, 20:55
Seems like thread going to die!

Koththumee
02-03-13, 21:56
Fellow mongers, I have watched forum with interest over years. Have had great times in previous years in GWP at Katunayake, AG, Siri M, back to GWP, then back to Siri M then found a place in Negombo posted a few years back.

Would really appreciate some safe reliable place in Katunayake / Negombo area. Will keep searching too and post any success.

Any help appreciated.Hey man, you looking for a room, to bring a girl?

Rawanalk
03-26-13, 14:24
Anyone have experience with J the at Negombo?

Melvin44
04-15-13, 19:42
Highly unlikely dude. Wish someone from the area would throw some light in on this matter.It is not there now.

Koththumee
04-22-13, 00:54
I'm expecting to get 2 FL frm katu. Me and one of ma friend gona enjoy it. Let you knw the report.

Search guy s in beach side. You will have luk too. And I think our fellow negmbo monger left the country (expat as I knw) I wish I could help himtoo.

Safe paly guys.

KM

Koththumee
04-30-13, 15:19
I'm expecting to get 2 FL frm katu. Me and one of ma friend gona enjoy it. Let you knw the report.

Search guy s in beach side. You will have luk too. And I think our fellow negmbo monger left the country (expat as I knw) I wish I could help himtoo.

Safe paly guys.

KMI was expect to meet a Fl from katu. But it didn't happend, my friedn who pay for mr as well, canceld it. Bad luk. What to do. Sooo ended up with Knwn Colombo FL.

Will seee. And Saw spas operative in bech side. Guys move up.

Melvin44
05-02-13, 16:23
It is functioning. But I have not been there for a while.It is operative again in another name. Goand have a fresh milk at nldb out let. You can see every thing.

Melvin44
06-25-13, 18:13
dear fellow mongers, it's time to come down the way to seeduwa. hotel cockpit is now having a comfortable spa and ayurvedic treatment centre. therapists are are such a nice and friendly. at least go and have a chat you see a big difference. i did. i am not going there oftenly now.

JayBoy93
06-26-13, 05:56
dear fellow mongers, it's time to come down the way to seeduwa. hotel cockpit is now having a comfortable spa and ayurvedic treatment centre. therapists are are such a nice and friendly. at least go and have a chat you see a big difference. i did. i am not going there oftenly now.thank you. would try this, this weekend (why).

i'm new to the isg, please help me with watever info you got.

WJaden
07-01-13, 06:24

Any help appreciated.Got a Contact from my Reliable Source (Auto Guy) , he has around 10-15 girls who works in the Garments in Katu Area. Met him and asked for a slim girl, he told he has 3 girls on the mentioned structure. So asked which one is best, he told one girl, Selected, she was good as said Slim and clean, and he took us to a safe place in Katu Area, Rate is 2000, in that 500 for the auto guy. Room Charge is 700. Went in and both took bath. Had a chit chat for an hour (I don't like getting into action right away) , then started with kissing, then had some cuddling fun, then I wanted her to suck mine, but she was a bit reluctant, So started fucking on 3-4 diff styles. It came quick than expected, I lasted about 20 Mins, then we had chat, then started it 2nd round, I insisted for a BJ. She agreed and gave a really good BBJ. It took around 15-20 mins. Once completed we had chat for about 30 mins and left. Place is good as we can be there for 5-6 hrs max. I paid her some extras too.

Total Damage.

Rate : 2000.

Room : 700.

Tip : 1000.

Rating

Figure : 7.

Looks : 7.

Face : 8.

GFE : 9.

Sucking : 10+++++

I will try to take someother next time, but def try her once again.

Melvin44
07-02-13, 18:53
Toddy village had a place on the road connecting "bighalf" and "toddyvillage". Opposit a NLDM milco sales outlet, on the second floor, salon plus spa by the name of a flower. Reports available on this Negambo forum. I'm not sure its functioning anymore. I too am looking for activity around Kadawatha. Toddyvillage etc. Extremely scares now.Hey! Men, it is operative in another name. Perhaps management has changed now got o nldb have a cup of milk and see in front of it 2nd floor is the place.

Dhanushka123
07-03-13, 06:09
I'm living near by Katu. I have been trying to find a good girl gets fun for many. Anyone have ideas for how do to find a girl please help me.

Dhanushka

BoyShares
07-04-13, 12:40
Dude, could you provide more details of how to find the contacts? If you can get PM we can chat about it and I can share some of mine with you too.

Got a Contact from my Reliable Source (Auto Guy) , he has around 10-15 girls who works in the Garments in Katu Area. Met him and asked for a slim girl, he told he has 3 girls on the mentioned structure. So asked which one is best, he told one girl, Selected, she was good as said Slim and clean, and he took us to a safe place in Katu Area, Rate is 2000, in that 500 for the auto guy. Room Charge is 700. Went in and both took bath. Had a chit chat for an hour (I don't like getting into action right away) , then started with kissing, then had some cuddling fun, then I wanted her to suck mine, but she was a bit reluctant, So started fucking on 3-4 diff styles. It came quick than expected, I lasted about 20 Mins, then we had chat, then started it 2nd round, I insisted for a BJ. She agreed and gave a really good BBJ. It took around 15-20 mins...

MarlonS
07-11-13, 10:01
Since there was a positive review about the spa at Hotel Cockpit in the forum a few days back, I decided to check it out. I am not sure how the below reviewer rated it highly because my exprience was completely different. The hotel seems like an excellent place to take a girl to. Very reasonably priced excellent rooms. But the spa is a disaster, there is only curtains seperating the rooms, shared toilet and the girls and are very old and ugly. I don't think I would do one of those girls even if I was paid. I had paid Rs. 2,000 at the reception prior to going upstairs and as soon I saw the girls I went back down and sacrifised Rs 2,000. Thereafter, satisfied my self at JH # 9 is recommended. Therefore, once again please do not visit Hotel Cockpit Spa.

If anyone has been to Sunhil spa in Katu please post a report.

Melvin44
07-12-13, 14:09
Since there was a positive review about the spa at Hotel Cockpit in the forum a few days back, I decided to check it out. I am not sure how the below reviewer rated it highly because my exprience was completely different. The hotel seems like an excellent place to take a girl to. Very reasonably priced excellent rooms. But the spa is a disaster, there is only curtains seperating the rooms, shared toilet and the girls and are very old and ugly. I don't think I would do one of those girls even if I was paid. I had paid Rs. 2,000 at the reception prior to going upstairs and as soon I saw the girls I went back down and sacrifised Rs 2, 000. Thereafter, satisfied my self at JH # 9 is recommended. Therefore, once again please do not visit Hotel Cockpit Spa.

If anyone has been to Sunhil spa in Katu please post a report.Hey Man! I went to that place about a month ago situation was different. I agree curtains were already there but the chicks were good and I could meet one on the off day of her. She is not there any more due to less work (less income). Sunhill is too expensive to try out (not moneys worth) according to a friend of mine.

Melvin44
07-25-13, 14:58
This forum has become dry. Please add your experiences here. How about spas along the Poruthota road? Has anybody been to those places lately?

Dhanushka123
08-17-13, 11:03
Last day my one friend told me about Ramada hotel has a good message center. So please tell me anyone has an experience with Ramada hotel and I need some information about price. Tips and girls.

Thank you

Olders
08-28-13, 08:37
I will be staying at Marawila nr Negombo (I think) in November, can any one suggest somewhere nearby where I could indulge our hobby, I hope to pack the wife and kids off on a few trips so I can have a few days on my own whilst I am there. This thread looks a little bare so any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Micky Mouse
10-28-13, 16:47
I used to live in Katunayake area 6 years ago.

The best way to find out is check with the tuk tuk guys near Airport Garden Hotel.

In Negambo, a lot of activity is going on as so many tourists go there. I used the tuk tuk guys in Negambo near the bus stand. These guys know near by places.

Happy Hunting,

MM

Olders
10-30-13, 14:42
I used to live in Katunayake area 6 years ago.

The best way to find out is check with the tuk tuk guys near Airport Garden Hotel.

In Negambo, a lot of activity is going on as so many tourists go there. I used the tuk tuk guys in Negambo near the bus stand. These guys know near by places.

Happy Hunting,

MMThanks MM I thought this thread was dead?

Micky Mouse
11-11-13, 14:01
I was at former Airport G*N Hotel. Now it is called CMB Gateway yesterday for a day long meeting with some foreign guests.

They have refurbished this hotel very well and now cabin crews from EK, Cathay and Thai stay here.

I noticed so many crew members wondering in the lobby and asking the doorman whether there are any bars near by and so on.

I believe if you open a chat with them, anything is possible.

Cabin crew girls are wild. Believe I had share of my pot.

Hope to get Negambo area mongering up and running.

Muthumala
11-11-13, 17:10
There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.

Olders
11-12-13, 10:03
There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.Any visit to a mongering hole is 50-50 in my experience sometimes great sometimes poor so won't blame you for anything just give me the details how to locate the venue please.

Goran47
11-13-13, 11:22
I was at former Airport G*N Hotel. Now it is called CMB Gateway yesterday for a day long meeting with some foreign guests.

They have refurbished this hotel very well and now cabin crews from EK, Cathay and Thai stay here.

I noticed so many crew members wondering in the lobby and asking the doorman whether there are any bars near by and so on.

I believe if you open a chat with them, anything is possible.

Cabin crew girls are wild. Believe I had share of my pot.

Hope to get Negambo area mongering up and running.It`s a lot going on in Seeduwa.

Muthumala
11-15-13, 05:02
Can you give some information please.

It`s a lot going on in Seeduwa.

Goran47
11-15-13, 07:23
Can you give some information please.There is a place with at least one girl, can`t mention in the open forum. Best is to talk to a three wheeler driver. I had a fl girl but lost her number.

ChrisMonger3
11-15-13, 19:14
When the hotel was called Airport Garden, there was a spa by the pool. Girls used to give massages. Has anyone been to this place after the new look? Does the spa exist? Any experience, please do report.

Chrismonger3

Goran47
11-18-13, 03:54
What can understand a new nigh tclub is open in Negombo. Anyone been at this club?

Goran

Dhanushka123
11-21-13, 12:59
There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.Can you please give me some information about that.

Muthumala
11-28-13, 15:59
Looks like katunayake is going to celebrate Halloween night tomorrow.

DeerHunterLk
01-01-14, 06:37

Chrismonger3LOL, this is merely a famous place to take girls. What you do is you talk to the tuktuk guys close to the airport turnoff and they'll arrange a girl for you in that room. It's not a place you can pick up girls. I know cause I've been there once.

Cheers

ChrisMonger3
01-05-14, 18:59
Thanks for letting me know. Have not gone this way in ages.

What are the girls like.

LOL, this is merely a famous place to take girls. What you do is you talk to the tuktuk guys close to the airport turnoff and they'll arrange a girl for you in that room. It's not a place you can pick up girls. I know cause I've been there once.

Cheers

DeerHunterLk
01-11-14, 12:02
Thanks for letting me know. Have not gone this way in ages.

What are the girls like.Hey chris,

Not recommended buddy.

It was 1Am and I was after a drink. Called up this person I know and he said no girls available at this time. So I drove to Katunayake with a buddy to check this place out. My first time going there as well. We had asked tuk guys before going all the way to katunayake and they all said go to this particular place and talk to this tuk guy.

So we went to the place and asked for this guy he came up to us and we straight up asked him in English can we get two girls. My friend did the talking and told him we were foreigners, I think he did this so as to get the best girls. So anyway they asked us to go to this place called are*l which was across the road and wait till they bring the girls from Negombo which took 40 minutes.

When the girls arrived looks wise my girl was good. Amazing ass not fat but not thin either and see cup assets. She told me to go take a wash and I asked her to join me, she said ok and joined me, had a quick shower not much action there except her fondling junior a bit. Went back to the room dried off and got right down to it. It was not good at all. After blowing me for ah about 3 minutes she lay down on the bed and told me to start I obliged and she just lay there! No GFE at all! Did doggy afterwards and finished off. Just one pop only. As I wanted to get home soon. She was a nice girl, spoke a little English as well. Very talkative but very boring as well. Did not let me kiss, finger or go down on her. Would I return? Not really.

So yeah.

Boobs. 9/10.

Ass. 8/10.

Attitude- 5/10.

GFE-2/10.

Pussy-4/10 (hairy and kinda loose)

Face-8/10.

My first report! Hope it helps some one and I hope to contribute to the forum! And learn things.

Happy mongering guys!

Goran47
01-11-14, 18:34
Hey chris,

Not recommended buddy.

It was 1Am and I was after a drink. Called up this person I know and he said no girls available at this time. So I drove to Katunayake with a buddy to check this place out. My first time going there as well. We had asked tuk guys before going all the way to katunayake and they all said go to this particular place and talk to this tuk guy.

So we went to the place and asked for this guy he came up to us and we straight up asked him in English can we get two girls. My friend did the talking and told him we were foreigners, I think he did this so as to get the best girls. So anyway they asked us to go to this place called are*l which was across the road and wait till they bring the girls from Negombo which took 40 minutes...You can get anything in Seeduwa.

DeerHunterLk
01-11-14, 18:57
You can get anything in Seeduwa.So I've been told but unfortunately I don't have the contacts and I don't know where to look. Maybe after I get the PM facility you can help me out if you're willing to.

I forgot to add that I paid 6k for that night. 5k for her and 1k for the room.

ChrisMonger3
01-20-14, 11:02
A good report DeerHunterLk. The thing is. You need to meet girls like this to actually appreciate a good one when she comes along. Hopefully soon!

Seeduwa and katunayake should be streaming with women. There are a few garment factories in those areas and I know that alot of girls are "up for it". Its a case of finding the right contacts. I don't travel to this area much, so I have not spent time searching. Perhaps now with the highway, I should visit the area and scout around and see.

Chrismonger3

Hey chris,

Not recommended buddy.

So we went to the place and asked for this guy he came up to us and we straight up asked him in English can we get two girls. My friend did the talking and told him we were foreigners, I think he did this so as to get the best girls. So anyway they asked us to go to this place called are*l which was across the road and wait till they bring the girls from Negombo which took 40 minutes...!

Naughty Lanka
01-23-14, 18:54
There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.Can you give us a direction clue?

ChrisMonger3
01-25-14, 05:03
Get yourself a pm facility so that certain information can be sent.

Can you give us a direction clue?

Dhanushka123
02-10-14, 17:58
What happened to Camelia Spa in Katunayake? Also that phone number is not working.

ChrisMonger3
02-13-14, 19:10
It had disappeared last time I was in that area. Either closed or moved. I am not a regular in that area now, so not sure.

What happened to Camelia Spa in Katunayake? Also that phone number is not working.

Dhanushka123
02-14-14, 07:02
It had disappeared last time I was in that area. Either closed or moved. I am not a regular in that area now, so not sure.Thanks for your message brother. It was a good place around this area (price, service and people). Last time I contact with them at the end of the last year and they told me they moved to Ja-ela (Ekala junction) but now I cannot contact with them. It's so sad for me because I lost good place and now too difficult to find that kind a place around this area.

Sirim
02-21-14, 11:01
Anyone ever tried out Sunhill Spa in Seeduwa?

Antelope
02-27-14, 09:04
I am in Negombo for the next three days and looking for some contacts if possible for full service. I had a look along Lewis Place and further south today but couldn't find anything looking promising. Have also looked though many of the previous posts. If you could PM me that would be great.

Thanks

Pancha
02-27-14, 13:42
I am in Negombo for the next three days and looking for some contacts if possible for full service. I had a look along Lewis Place and further south today but couldn't find anything looking promising. Have also looked though many of the previous posts. If you could PM me that would be great.

ThanksThere is one Sunhill spa at Seeduwa. Right at the end of lewis place (Kochikade side) I have seen one but haven't tried any.

Goran47
03-03-14, 02:28
It`s a spa near one of ice cream factories, I went there on Saturday afternoon but the spa was very busy, people were waiting, I couldn`t see girls think they were busy. Only HJ, asked 4000 to go inside. As I didn`t have much time so I left.

Goran

BoyShares
03-03-14, 16:01
Spent some time in Negambo. Didn't monger. But boy. What a happening place. The beach road is worth being in. Much better than mount lavinia I would say. Noticed 3 possible locations; couldn't try either.

- Spa on Kattuwa road near Lewis road.

- Spa at cockpit hotel. Seeduwa.

- Spa "Sunhill" or something with a club; opposite cockpit.

Can anyone tell me what sort of a place Locker's club in Negambo is?

Goran47
03-04-14, 05:40
Spent some time in Negambo. Didn't monger. But boy. What a happening place. The beach road is worth being in. Much better than mount lavinia I would say. Noticed 3 possible locations; couldn't try either.

- Spa on Kattuwa road near Lewis road.

- Spa at cockpit hotel. Seeduwa.

- Spa "Sunhill" or something with a club; opposite cockpit.

Can anyone tell me what sort of a place Locker's club in Negambo is?I went to Lockers once, at that time the place was newly opened, cost 1000 to go inside I asked to go inside and have a check, the place was nice but no people inside a few Srilankan guys at a table so I went out again and told them I will come back later, I will go there soon again and this time I will pay and stay for some time. I will report about the Lockers. The spas in Negombo and nearby are expensive at least if you are a suda. I tried a spa for some years ago don`t remember the name but that was useless. As I told in my earlier post there is a spa near ice cream factory.

Cheers,

Goran

BoyShares
03-05-14, 14:39
I went to Lockers once, at that time the place was newly opened, cost 1000 to go inside I asked to go inside and have a check, the place was nice but no people inside a few Srilankan guys at a table so I went out again and told them I will come back later, I will go there soon again and this time I will pay and stay for some time. I will report about the Lockers. The spas in Negombo and nearby are expensive at least if you are a suda. I tried a spa for some years ago don`t remember the name but that was useless. As I told in my earlier post there is a spa near ice cream factory.

Cheers,

GoranPlease do report about Lockers. I would love to know about that place. There is a facebook page. But that doesn't offer much.

Koththumee
03-05-14, 18:43
Hi guys,

Apparently I went all along beach Road, It was like almost 7 massage places I saw. And none of the publish it on Hitad. So guys near Negambo, who has access, try them out. And I my self tryd few guest houses, people. No luk was there. So guys, hunt. Can feel, it happens.

Happy monger.

KM

Goran47
03-08-14, 06:42
I went to the Locker yesterday, big local, nice local, very nice painted, nice lights, and nice sofas to sit on. Nice soft music. I came just after 9, had a beer a small beer cosseted 800, they have food too. The personal was quite ok. The only problem was no people, I waited with my beer to 12, 30 then I gave it up useless to sit there alone. No tourist and no locals only me. I am never going there again.

Massage in Negombo I have had a few years ago, useless and as I am a suda they will ask too high prices but may be better now but I won't try.

Goran

SammyOne
05-09-14, 05:13
Hi guys!

In the area today. Anyone have any ideas / contacts? Please message me.

Will also be in Mount tomorrow and around Hikka after that. Here for 7 days in total. Would be much appreciated!

GihanCdc
05-27-14, 05:56
I'm also interested to find good contact in Negombo area.

Hi guys!

In the area today. Anyone have any ideas / contacts? Please message me.

Will also be in Mount tomorrow and around Hikka after that. Here for 7 days in total. Would be much appreciated!

Aravinda9
06-09-14, 18:12
Anyone ever tried out Sunhill Spa in Seeduwa?Yes. I know the place but its a bad choice. Trust me.

KasunMa
07-21-14, 06:09
There is a FS place in Kurana. The place is very badly maintained. The girls don't stay there. They visit for the day. I have tried the place few times. It is a 50% chance that you might get a good one. I can share the contact. Visit if you are desperate. Don't blame me if you do not get a good one. I have had wonderful experiences as well as horrible ones.Can you give some information please.

Thank you

KrishDaman
07-24-14, 05:03
Greetings fellow mongers,

Surrendering to my primal urges. I ventured to Negambo beech road area to enjoy the services of one of the many spas that have mushroomed in the recent past.

I checked out 4 Spas down the beech road and all of them were equally bad.

1. 3/4 places didn't have a choice (excuse given: Since today is a rainy day, most girls didn't show).

2. 1/4, which is incidentally the first spa that you would see had a choice. (If you can call that a choice). The girls were definitely below 5/10.

Since the choice was poor I decided to go home and give the old monkey a good beating to calm him down.

Moral of the story: Negambo street spas are for those instances where you just let your monkey do the driving for you.

Happy mongering.

Krish

ChrisMonger3
07-24-14, 17:59
Few years ago, it was fairly good. Specially the joint where they wore saree run by raja as I knew it. They totally over charged tourist but the locals got a good deal. Selection sometimes was as much as 20 girls. But the place closed down and with it my visits to that area stopped.

I hope you venture a few more times, specially if it's close to you and let all of know of any new worthwhile findings.

Good luck.

Chrismonger3

Greetings fellow mongers,

Surrendering to my primal urges. I ventured to Negambo beech road area to enjoy the services of one of the many spas that have mushroomed in the recent past.

I checked out 4 Spas down the beech road and all of them were equally bad.

1. 3/4 places didn't have a choice (excuse given: Since today is a rainy day, most girls didn't show).

2. 1/4, which is incidentally the first spa that you would see had a choice. (If you can call that a choice). The girls were definitely below 5/10.

Since the choice was poor I decided to go home and give the old monkey a good beating to calm him down.

Moral of the story: Negambo street spas are for those instances where you just let your monkey do the driving for you.

Happy mongering.

Krish

Sirim
08-01-14, 10:35
Few years ago, it was fairly good. Specially the joint where they wore saree run by raja as I knew it. They totally over charged tourist but the locals got a good deal. Selection sometimes was as much as 20 girls. But the place closed down and with it my visits to that area stopped.

I hope you venture a few more times, specially if it's close to you and let all of know of any new worthwhile findings.

Good luck.

Chrismonger3Was that the place down some side road to the beach, opposite a hotel and they had a couple pieces gym equipment in the entrance? Used to go there often four years back.

ParaBalla
08-05-14, 06:48
Hi guys,

This is my first report, so please bare with me if I make any mistakes. Also please advise me on how to improve with writing reports, if you feel so.

I was driving towards Puttlam from colombo, and saw this place on the main road, almost at the end of Negambo. The place is with the bend (on the second floor) close to a old cinema hall.

Had a urge to try this place out, so called the place from out side (the phone number was on the name board), the lady there said treatment is available and there are 4 girls to choose from. So I parked the car on the side of the street (need another shop) and walked up to the place. When I went up, there was only one girl available and the lady said the others were busy, so took my only option, paid upfront (Rs. 1,200 for 1 hr), and she led me to a cubical. The place was very shabby, just hardboard partitions between cubicles, and didn't look very clean. She asked if I wanted to take a shower, but I didn't want to see how the shower looked, and said I'm ok. She then asked me to get undressed and wrap a towel around me and she went to get her oil / cream. She took more than 10 minutes to get back, and it was a very awkward wait. Once she got back, I laid on my stomach, and she started the massage.

The massage wasn't very good. And she wasn't very friendly either. Once I turned around I initiated talks for extras. She said only HJ available and nothing more. Finally we negotiated and finalised at HJ with some top access for Rs. 1000. The HJ was also very mechanical, and I didn't feel anything much about it, so lasted a lot longer than I would have normally. Once done she was out of the room even before I could wrap myself with the towel.

On my way out, I thought I would make my displeasure clear with the manager / receptionist. But just as I entered that area there was this hot looking girl. From the way they were talking I felt she was also one of the staff there. I wanted to go for round two with her, but unfortunately I was running out of spare time, so I left.

So here is the score card.

Girl.

Face- 5/10

Boobs- 4/10

Attitude- 2/10

Service- 1/10

Place.

Bed (massage table) - 4/10 (wasn't comfortable at all).

Shower. No idea, but by guessing from what I saw, probably a very low score.

Cleanliness- 5 / 10

Privacy- 3 / 10 (I could hear the other men talking in the other cubicles).

Damage. Rs. 1,200 (for massage) + Rs. 1,000 (for HJ).

WIR. Not likely (No, not even for that hot looking one).

ChrisMonger3
08-08-14, 02:29
Hi Sirim,

Can't remember the gym equipment but yes it was down a lane that led to the beach opposite a hotel. It was a large walauwa type house with many rooms. I think the guy who operated was known as Raja. Sometimes used to have 20-25 ladies, usually in saree. They wore a number on their shoulder and you have a look at the fish bowl and state the number you want. Worked well.

I was told the place moved, but I have not found out where it is.

Chrismonger3

Was that the place down some side road to the beach, opposite a hotel and they had a couple pieces gym equipment in the entrance? Used to go there often four years back.

ChrisMonger3
08-08-14, 02:39
Hi ParaBalla,

You have written a good report so not to worry. Though your experience was not so good, it's a start. I too had seen this place. I had not ventured in as I was under the impression, guys gave the massages. Now that you confirm that girls are available, perhaps I might pop in when I am passing the place. Only issue is that I really don't like unclean shabby places. Did she use oil / cream or massage without any lotion? I ask them not to use anything if I plan not to have a shower afterwards.

Chrismonger3

Hi guys,

This is my first report, so please bare with me if I make any mistakes. Also please advise me on how to improve with writing reports, if you feel so.

I was driving towards Puttlam from colombo, and saw this place on the main road, almost at the end of Negambo. The place is with the bend (on the second floor) close to a old cinema hall.

Had a urge to try this place out, so called the place from out side (the phone number was on the name board), the lady there said treatment is available and there are 4 girls to choose from. So I parked the car on the side of the street (need another shop) and walked up to the place. When I went up, there was only one girl available and the lady said the others were busy, so took my only option, paid upfront (Rs. 1,200 for 1 hr), and she led me to a cubical...

ParaBalla
08-08-14, 16:34
Hi Chrismonger3,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm a big fan of your work.

She actually offered to use oil (the smelly ayurvedic type), and when I refused that, she asked if I wanted to use lotion, but I refused to use that too. I generally don't like the use of oil or lotion.

I hope you have better luck than me there.

Hi ParaBalla,

You have written a good report so not to worry. Though your experience was not so good, it's a start. I too had seen this place. I had not ventured in as I was under the impression, guys gave the massages. Now that you confirm that girls are available, perhaps I might pop in when I am passing the place. Only issue is that I really don't like unclean shabby places. Did she use oil / cream or massage without any lotion? I ask them not to use anything if I plan not to have a shower afterwards.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
08-10-14, 15:00
I too certainly don't like the smelling oils. The darn smell doesn't come off for days and gets on your clothes. I usually opt for the lotion, but would like to have a shower before heading out. At this location, as you said the showers could be bad. If I do go, I will opt not to use any lotion too. Just that the feeling without lotion is not really nice. If I do visit, will post a report.

Hi Chrismonger3,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm a big fan of your work.

She actually offered to use oil (the smelly ayurvedic type), and when I refused that, she asked if I wanted to use lotion, but I refused to use that too. I generally don't like the use of oil or lotion.

I hope you have better luck than me there.

Front Runner
08-11-14, 17:59
Hi all,

Need some info about the below spas.

Orchid executive marine drive- what's the most recent status? How are the girls, attire and rates?

Tong and spa (kolpity) - any reviews on this?

Sadaruwan. Is it worth the Thai girls for 4500?

Please let me know.

Thanks

ChrisMonger3
08-12-14, 02:22
Hi FrontRunner,

You have posted your questions on the wrong thread, as this is the Negambo thread. Orchid has 10 or 12 at most times. They have saree days and jean days and the rate is 1500 for locals. I have heard it's more for tourist as the three wheeler guys also get a cut.

Not many reports on Tonga.

Hi all,

Orchid executive marine drive- what's the most recent status? How are the girls, attire and rates?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Sirim
08-14-14, 10:00
Hi Sirim,

Can't remember the gym equipment but yes it was down a lane that led to the beach opposite a hotel. It was a large walauwa type house with many rooms. I think the guy who operated was known as Raja. Sometimes used to have 20-25 ladies, usually in saree. They wore a number on their shoulder and you have a look at the fish bowl and state the number you want. Worked well.

I was told the place moved, but I have not found out where it is.

Chrismonger3Many thanks for the update, saves me a wasted trip there as haven't been for 3 years.

Anything worth visiting Negombo / Katunayake area you can recommend, I will keep scouring, but looks like locations are scarce.

ChrisMonger3
08-15-14, 02:54
I too have not been to the area for some time. Some of the hotels in the areas have spas. We need to research by trying them out to see what's available.

If someone in the area can update, it will be great.

Chrismonger3

Many thanks for the update, saves me a wasted trip there as haven't been for 3 years.

Anything worth visiting Negombo / Katunayake area you can recommend, I will keep scouring, but looks like locations are scarce.

LysmTakeCare
12-20-14, 15:48
Hi,

25 to 2 Jan. In Negombo. Anything you know I should try and post a report. Happy to do so, just let me know in advance to move me out of the trial and error zone. Yep. Going to enjoy it.

Equity
12-26-14, 05:50
This is my first posting on here, so if you have any suggestions on how I could go about it in the future please let me know. But basically I hope to illustrate the Massage Parlor experience for a newbie.

I came to Sri Lanka and spent my first few days in Negombo before hitting Colombo. From reading on the forums it looked like I was going to have to do something new; hit a Massage Parlor (MP). I had only heard of that, but have usually stuck to brothels and ladies on the street so I wasn't too keen on using it. But after arriving at 7 am and getting my guest house and some breakfast, when the Tuk Tuk driver told me about some good MP's I said fuck it. Pun intended.

He took me to the main road and found a little MP on the beach side of the road. The lady at the front desk asked for 2500 Rupees (18 USD) for 1 hour massage. I asked the Tuk Tuk driver who was sitting on the couch next to me a question and next thing I know the secretary brought the two girls working there out. It took me about 30 seconds to realize it, but I had to pick which one I wanted. There was a younger slimmer one and an older (32 years) one who had some more shape, so I picked her.

We got to the little room with a curtain for a door and a sort of massage table and she handed me a towel and left the room. From reading these posts I assumed I should get necked, so I did. She came back in and told me to lay face down and she started massaging me with some lotion. I wanted to let her know that I meant business and feel her out (figuratively and literally), so when she would stand at my head I would rub her torso area and her bum.

After some time I asked about FS and she said no. Only a HJ. I asked again and she said only HJ with her clothes off so I could feel. I kind of waited a few minutes, she gave me a few tugs and let me rub her pussy a bit and when I asked again for sex she said no. So I was laying there wondering what the fuck happened?! I thought I was going to get my Sri Lankan flag and here I was maybe only going to get a HJ. I almost thought about complaining to the secretary lady LOL. But I told her I would give her 5000 Rupee (36 USD), she said, no. I asked her if she had condoms, she said no. She asked me if I had any diseases, I said No. She then told m 10,000 Rupee for sex and we eventually settled on 7000 (I hope I didn't skew the prices for other cats). She dropped her jeans and popped out her breasts and we did it standing up doggy style style.

I know I was being reckless without a condom. I had totally envisioned using one that she would provide. Tip. Bring your own condoms! The sex was decent, she didn't rush me, and she was cool afterwards. I left with a big smile on my face.

Basically I wrote this hoping to give some insight into how things go at the MPs sometimes because I had no idea I was going to be negotiating and picking ladies and not having access to condoms. Holler.

Face– 6.5/10

Body- 5/10

Massage - 3/10 (I don't have any experience with professional massages, but I have had lady friends hook me up with way better massages. But I guess that the massage was just leading to the extras?

WIR. I don't know. The place was kinda dirty and standing up sex was not my thing. But maybe they are all like this. I went to another MP later on and it was hell a dirtier than this place so maybe this was a good place?

The Old Teaboy
12-27-14, 05:19
Equity,

Nice report, but you are crazy to go bare-back in Sri Lanka (or anywhere else for that matter). This woman has probably been "round the block" many times, possibly with unsavory characters such as drug-users. The fact that she negotiated hard for 7000 indicates that she has plenty of experience. The average earning of a working class Sri Lankan is about 12,000 a month.

Sanka83
01-06-15, 05:12
Hi guys,

Visited the spa with on hitad with Jacuzzi in the room.

Selection of 3. Was not great as all were bad looking.

Selected one and the massage was average.

Extras only HS.

However the reception guys were very keen and friendly.

Maybe if the selection was better I would love to go again. Super clean place with discreet access.

Sanka

Equity
01-14-15, 15:33
Equity,

Nice report, but you are crazy to go bare-back in Sri Lanka (or anywhere else for that matter). This woman has probably been "round the block" many times, possibly with unsavory characters such as drug-users. The fact that she negotiated hard for 7000 indicates that she has plenty of experience. The average earning of a working class Sri Lankan is about 12,000 a month.I would not argue with you. I'm crazy stupid sometimes. Mainly when it comes to using a condom. I've gotten better over the years, but still throw caution to the wind too often.

LakatLas
01-15-15, 13:49
Hi machan,

Who can give me a number of lady. Or a good spa where I can have fun?

Walking Boldly
05-04-15, 10:32
Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Just wondering if there are any chicks with extras I could reach around Chilaw. I'm planning to visit Ananthaya resorts this month.

Thanks

Dynolas
05-05-15, 03:38
I agree with teaboy bareback is dangerous especially if the place you going to is not clean. Even thou receiving oral is extremely lower risk than giving, but FS with bareback is highly risky not only that but if she is not on the pill you going to be a dad.

When it comes to oral sex it's usually a judgment call to whether to go bareback or not based on if place is clean and girl and from that you can tell at least she has good hygiene even if she fucks a lot of people. I feel Thai in jh are pretty clean since they at least practice clean hygiene and gargle with listerine. No offense to some of the local Sri lanakan girls but I feel they don't practice that type of standard hence I perfer condom all the way or just HJ if I find myself in a dirty MP.

Equity,

Nice report, but you are crazy to go bare-back in Sri Lanka (or anywhere else for that matter). This woman has probably been "round the block" many times, possibly with unsavory characters such as drug-users. The fact that she negotiated hard for 7000 indicates that she has plenty of experience. The average earning of a working class Sri Lankan is about 12,000 a month.

Pro23
05-31-15, 15:57
Hi all,

Please let me know.

ThanksOrchid executive has some attractive girls. Most of them would allows you to kiss, fingering and boob access. It depend on girls and your skill. Entrance fee is 1,500 for locals and 5,000 foreigners. Girls are very keen on bargain. I know a girl, name Sara. She would not give you satisfactory service, but keen on money. So, avoid her.

CarraCosta22
08-12-15, 13:08
Hey Guys,

This thread seems to be dying, come on guys! Today while driving from Colombo to Puttalam I crossed something called Nimesha Ayurvedha? Any news about that or has.

Anyone gone inside? Would love to know what kind of place it is.

CarraCosta22
08-12-15, 13:18
Hey guys,

Fairly new to this game but when I was driving from Colombo to Putallam I came across a board saying Nimesha Ayurveda? Anyone have any information about this place?

Is it worth going in or do they allow full access?

Carracosta22

CoolNilesh
08-12-15, 18:43
Hey guys,

Fairly new to this game but when I was driving from Colombo to Putallam I came across a board saying Nimesha Ayurveda? Anyone have any information about this place?

Carracosta22Dear Carracosta22;.

Reporting mongering activities were very minimum outside Colombo. So there is minimum chance that you get a report on the place you have mentioned. Best thing is to try by yourself and update a report. I know it's a gamble / risk. We all suffered the same not once, but many times.

Happy mongering.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

WedAMama
09-15-15, 18:29
Hi guys,

Visited the spa with on hitad with Jacuzzi in the room.

Selection of 3. Was not great as all were bad looking.

Selected one and the massage was average.

Extras only HS.

However the reception guys were very keen and friendly.

Maybe if the selection was better I would love to go again. Super clean place with discreet access.

SankaPlace and the price? Will the do BB, BBBJ, BJ?

AceMaldives
10-08-15, 15:22
Travelling to Colombo in couple of days. Wanted to make of use of the time without experimenting. Experienced seniors, please share the contact nos of agents / girls.

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

UpaliAiya
10-09-15, 04:35
Place and the price? Will the do BB, BBBJ, BJ?PM me. Will let you know.

Upali.

Godiwa
10-09-15, 05:53
It looks like you are trying to get the best info from your first posting!

This is a forum for exchanging information. There is a give and take.

Travelling to Colombo in couple of days. Wanted to make of use of the time without experimenting. Experienced seniors, please share the contact nos of agents / girls.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ChrisMonger3
10-12-15, 03:20
Ananthaya resort has a beautiful spa. Amazing surroundings on top of the water. The girls are foreign and pretty. Very friendly. However the treatments are expensive. I didn't ask for extras as I only wanted a massage. If they do give extras, it's a fantastic location.

Chrismonger3

Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Just wondering if there are any chicks with extras I could reach around Chilaw. I'm planning to visit Ananthaya resorts this month.

Thanks

Ravindra2003
10-12-15, 15:02
Hi Chris,

Agree with you, its a place to select from a range of treatment options, but strictly 100% no for any sort of extra and no expectation of tip. Been there twice and really great treatment for some pain in knee joints, and result is great. Therapists from Indonesia?

Ananthaya resort has a beautiful spa. Amazing surroundings on top of the water. The girls are foreign and pretty. Very friendly. However the treatments are expensive. I didn't ask for extras as I only wanted a massage. If they do give extras, it's a fantastic location.

Chrismonger3

Godiwa
10-14-15, 06:32
Yes they give full access. No proper rooms and simple washroom. Girls are coorperative.

Hey guys,

Carracosta22

ChrisMonger3
10-14-15, 07:02
Totally agreed with Coolnilesh.

We have all taken one for the team. I too have seen this board Nimasha but have not had the chance to visit. Will try to explore and report for the sake of all.

I encourage others to try these places out of Colombo and report. It would be nice to have a wealth of knowledge outside Colombo.

Chrismonger3

Dear Carracosta22;.

Reporting mongering activities were very minimum outside Colombo. So there is minimum chance that you get a report on the place you have mentioned. Best thing is to try by yourself and update a report. I know it's a gamble / risk. We all suffered the same not once, but many times.

Happy mongering.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

ChrisMonger3
10-14-15, 07:11
Old Teaboy is absolutely right. She also knew you were insisting on it, so the negotiation power was with her. By the way, there are much cleaner places than what you described I am sure.

Equity,

ChrisMonger3
10-28-15, 07:36
Hi fellow members.

It was recently discussed that we have insufficient info regarding places out of colombo. There are few boards we have all seen in our travels, but do not know much about them. I myself told some of you that had mentioned, to "take one for the team" and drop into some of these places and see what its like. To "practice what I preach," recently, I took a dive into the unknown.

While driving to Puttalam, I had a glimpse of a spa board on the main road, somewhere near Muhudukattuwa, Naththandiya area. I thought of exploring it further and turned onto a by-road. The small tar road, then turned into a gravel road. Middle of coconut lands and small houses. It was secretly hidden. Middle of nowhere. For me, it was a fantastic, discrete location.

The doctor took my pressure, (useless exercise), then cashier asked for rs 1200 and asked me to select. I chose RaXXXX, a small made fairly young girl from Katana or Kochchikade. She was decent in massage and extra services. No mention of tip, but I didn't want too many things on the first trip.

I took a few photos to post, and will do so soon.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
10-28-15, 07:45
In addition to my previous report of a hidden spa in the middle of nowhere. Here are the photo's. I seem to have managed to take the pictures in a manner to give you some insight as well as give the girl somewhat a cover up without blurring.

Chrismonger3

Hope more of you would contribute on some new findings.

ChrisMonger3
11-03-15, 07:08
The problem with most of these places are their washrooms and towels are so unclean, you don't want to try it.

Might take my own towel and give this place a go.

Yes they give full access. No proper rooms and simple washroom. Girls are coorperative.

King Coconut
11-25-15, 12:27
I went to this place a few weeks ago.

There were like 3 - 5 girls aged 20 - 35. I got a lady of age 30 and she had a thin body with a average size bust.

There were more than 3 rooms covered by partitions and the door area covered by a curtain. The bathroom was a public one and it was not a clean one.

At first she asked me to select a room and I selected the room at a corner. Then she asked me to take a bath. There was a doctor (a young male) who came and checked the room at the time she started the massage. At about 5 minutes later she started talking and asked me various things (mostly private things). She told that she is a married women having a child. She offered a soft and a wonderful massage but I really wanted to go further. I was little shy to ask for more. However when she was massaging my chest area I just touched her back and her belly area. She served me with a smile and I knew she is OK with this. So I asked her for a BJ. She said OK and gave me a nice BJ while I was touching and sucking her bust. She also let me to touch her pussy. I wanted to go further and asked whether I can get more. She told that it is not possible here and gave me her number. She didn't even ask for a tip but at the end I gave her 1 k. When I was to leave, she hugged me and asked me to call her and come back. She was a nice lady, but not really a beautiful one.

Damage: 1.2 k for the message + 1 k tip.

King Coconut
12-01-15, 19:47
Went to this spa yesterday with one of my friend. It is situated in-between wattala and ja ela area opposite to the main road (Colombo. Chillaw road).

This is a small place. There were only 3 girls to select. Doctor will examine you at the time you enter and then you can select a girl. Girls are aged between 27 - 35. They look good.

The girl I got was from Negambo. She told that they have moved this spa from Negambo to this area (I didn't ask the reason by the way). Massage was not professional, but after giving massage for like 20 minutes, she asked me whether I want more service. They only allowed to touch and suck, but no f inside the spa. She wanted 1.5 k for this. Even though she is not very professional in massage, she gave me a wonderful sensual feeling. Started with sucking my ears and neck and chest. Wow. That was really awesome. Must say, that she is excellent in sucking.

Entrance= 1.2 k.

Tip= 1.5 k.

Total damage= 2.7 k.

Smartpupu
12-14-15, 14:55
Hi Negombo people,

Friends I am visiting Negombo for a few days from next 17th.

Could you people please help me with good FL contacts from Negombo area? Cost must be from 5 to 10 k.

And if not any MPs with FS? Please PM me if any of you have good contacts around Negombo. I would like to share wt I have with you.

Smartpupu
12-14-15, 16:44
Hi friends. ,

I am looking for a decent FL for FS from Negombo. My budget is from 5 to 10 k. I hope you guys will help me.

Please PM me if any of you have a good FL contact around Negombo. Ready to share my contacts in reply.

King Coconut
02-08-16, 17:29
Hi guys,

I went to this place 2 days ago, it is a guest house located in a city in between Wattala and Katunayeka area. I went there with 3 of my friends and got 3 girls aged 18 - 23. The one I got was in early twenties. Had an awesome session. Even though she said she is 20 years. She is a skinny and short girl with very small bust. Little dark color body and a long hair.

She was excellent, just like a girlfriend she gave everything. Finished up having a bath together. Cost me around 5000 for a hour including room. As I was really in a great mood I gave her 2 k tip, She refused to take it first, but I gave her that somehow. I forgot to take some photos, but surely will share on next time as I am planning to visit there soon.

Saifu73
02-09-16, 06:29
Hi friends,

I am planning to next week on Negumbo and Colombo for one week trip, if anyone have good contacts.

Please PM me.

Regards.

GanakWathna
02-19-16, 20:08
Hi guys,

Are there any places in Negombo area that do FS for around 5 k?

I'm a bit interested about the place next to ice factory in Kattuwa that was mentioned. Does that have FS?

Goran47
02-23-16, 12:43
Hi guys,

Are there any places in Negombo area that do FS for around 5 k?

I'm a bit interested about the place next to ice factory in Kattuwa that was mentioned. Does that have FS?I have been to that place never gone inside as they were busy. Could only get HJ. But 2 years ago.

Monster Awaken
02-24-16, 16:24
I saw this ayurveda resort in internet and they have variety of treatments. 3 HR treatment plan is for 4.6 k. Just wanted to know if anyone have visited this place, do they offer extras too? It would be great if we can get real ayurvedic treatment with extras too.

The Old Teaboy
02-25-16, 16:01
I saw this ayurveda resort in internet and they have variety of treatments. 3 HR treatment plan is for 4.6 k. Just wanted to know if anyone have visited this place, do they offer extras too? It would be great if we can get real ayurvedic treatment with extras too.This is one of the reviews on Tripadviser:

The place was also unclean and dark, the towels were clearly not washed after each use and as for the massage it was pointless. It was just gentle rubbing and when I asked politely various times for firmer pressure it didn't happen. Clearly these people are not happy and don't care how the service is. There are other reviews which say that the massage was good, but I don't think you get extras.

CyberShy
03-01-16, 10:19
Guys.

I went Saturday to negombo for an exterior detail on my car and found out a sps road side when passing.

This is located between negombo and kochchikde.

Went in there just to check.

OMG there was a stunner. Young chick.

Immediately paid 1200 k and went, just noticed a old lady doc was there too.

Ac patitioned rooms and didn't see wash as I had a wash at home 30 muns ago.

Opted for a feeling massage without wasting time. And then she had a smile. Very sexy.

She started the massge with her fingers and slightly strokes on my junior.

Junior was awake fully because of her sexy figure.

She started the shake with cream and I wad in heaven. I couldn't control it for long and came on her hands and she even continued after.

The was telling its too creamy. LOL.

Girl: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Place 7/10 ac.

HJ: 8/10 coudnt resist for long.

I don't have the contact number but its very easy to find.

Happy mongering.

WitchMaster
03-01-16, 19:00
Guys.

I went Saturday to negombo for an exterior detail on my car and found out a sps road side when passing.

This is located between negombo and kochchikde.

Went in there just to check.

OMG there was a stunner. Young chick.

Immediately paid 1200 k and went, just noticed a old lady doc was there too.

Ac patitioned rooms and didn't see wash as I had a wash at home 30 muns ago.

Opted for a feeling massage without wasting time. And then she had a smile. Very sexy..Must be the place near Thoppuwa and the girl uses the name Hanxxx. Is it correct?

CyberShy
03-02-16, 02:30
Must be the place near Thoppuwa and the girl uses the name Hanxxx. Is it correct?Its no thoppuwa junction. And the girl name lucky. .

WitchMaster
03-03-16, 02:26
Its no thoppuwa junction. And the girl name lucky. .Is it the place near the Ice Factory, two story building, near a welding workshop? If not, describe the place.

CyberShy
03-03-16, 03:34
Is it the place near the Ice Factory, two story building, near a welding workshop? If not, describe the place.Yes it may be the place. But down its looks like a welding place. Its a place with thread cones etc.

WitchMaster
03-04-16, 02:39
Yes it may be the place. But down its looks like a welding place. Its a place with thread cones etc.The owner is the same on who has MPs in GOH, GT and Col3.

Yaluwa 1
03-08-16, 15:21
The owner is the same on who has MPs in GOH, GT and Col3.I think it is name is Si*gana spa & it is next to the ice factory. I went chilaw on last Sunday & I saw this place.

I have checked with my friends which who lives near there. But they did not highly recommended this place.

But they recommended the spa which located at Ko*kade town.

WitchMaster
03-09-16, 02:33
I think it is name is Si*gana spa & it is next to the ice factory. I went chilaw on last Sunday & I saw this place.

I have checked with my friends which who lives near there. But they did not highly recommended this place.

But they recommended the spa which located at Ko*kade town.Both the places are not that much when compared to the spas in CMB. But for a person in that area, it's OK. Try both the places and see; but the place near the Ice Factory offers extras better than this Kochchikade place as I hear.

Pancha
03-16-16, 13:45
Mates,

Highly appreciate if anyone can suggest any short time hotels (away from main road) around ja-ela / Katunayake / Pamunugama areas. You can also PM me.

Thanks.

WitchMaster
03-18-16, 03:02
Mates,

Highly appreciate if anyone can suggest any short time hotels (away from main road) around ja-ela / Katunayake / Pamunugama areas. You can also PM me.

Thanks.There are some decent places when you enter from Thudella towards Pamunuwa. Just as you meet the overhead highway, take a right and on the 2nd road which runs along the highway and there is a cool place at 200-300 m. Can't remember the name as I have not visited it in the recent past.

Katunayake there are heaps of places and depends on your budget.

Pancha
03-22-16, 11:01
There are some decent places when you enter from Thudella towards Pamunuwa. Just as you meet the overhead highway, take a right and on the 2nd road which runs along the highway and there is a cool place at 200-300 m. Can't remember the name as I have not visited it in the recent past.

Katunayake there are heaps of places and depends on your budget.Thanks mate. Will try Katu. Just needed a place which is hidden from the main roads so that the vehicle cannot be spotted.

Godiwa
05-09-16, 06:47
Both the places are not that much when compared to the spas in CMB. But for a person in that area, it's OK. Try both the places and see; but the place near the Ice Factory offers extras better than this Kochchikade place as I hear.Place on the oppocite side is better. They offer extras.

WitchMaster
05-11-16, 02:43
Place on the oppocite side is better. They offer extras.Godiwa,

Any clues to finding the place and certain names perhaps for a better feeling with extras?

Godiwa
05-11-16, 06:08
Godiwa,

Any clues to finding the place and certain names perhaps for a better feeling with extras?When coming from negombo, pass the cemetry on the left, then pass the ice factory on the right and a kavum shop on the left. There is a km post also there. Soon after the place is on the left, first floor. Ground floor has a short eat shop. Senior girls are ''sun'' and Cha**u. They do HS, CB* and can be convinced to do more after a few visits. Both can be taken as double and they will give upper and lower access in front of each other. Good luck.

WitchMaster
05-11-16, 09:10
When coming from negombo, pass the cemetry on the left, then pass the ice factory on the right and a kavum shop on the left. There is a km post also there. Soon after the place is on the left, first floor. Ground floor has a short eat shop. Senior girls are ''sun'' and Cha**u. They do HS, CB* and can be convinced to do more after a few visits. Both can be taken as double and they will give upper and lower access in front of each other. Good luck.Thanks mate, appreciate your prompt reply.

Fernan
05-11-16, 11:18
Glad I found this site. I have been RFF for some some time and thought I should share this. Have anybody experience the the FC place in Dankotuwa? Visited this place few months back. There were 5-6 girls not to disrespect the girls or anything but the word to describe them is "unfu. Ables". But went with the best option, finish the deal in 30 minutes and out.

Tp007
05-17-16, 17:28
Went to this Spa today in Negombo in a very rainy day. The place is located at the basement of a hotel, this hotel is near the Jetwing Blue Hotel and it was flooded with water after a big rain. As we were leaving, the manager appear and invited us to come in so we did.

They charged 3500 R per person (too much? There were only two local ladies there in there early 30's. They look nice and are caring. I had a simple massage even though the lady asked if I want to have the HJ. With that being said, I strongly believe you can access what you need by asking the girl.

I did like the place since it is not clean, bathroom has no warm water, and the floor was flooding. I hope the place look nicer on a sunny day and the price was not that high.

3500 R per person.

I tipped her 1000 R just to help her out since she told me she has a 2.5 yrs daughter to take care.

Tp007
05-17-16, 19:49
Went to this place with a local friend in a rainy today in Negombo. The place is the basement of an inn near Jetwig Blue Hotel. This place was flooded because of the rain today. First the receptionist said they closed, but then the manager showed up when we were about to leave. He charged us 3500 are each (too much). There were two ladies in their 30's, look okay, not very good. My lady asked if I wanted a HJ which I was not interested. I had a massage and gave her 1000 are for tip since she has a 3.5 years old daughter to take care.

Place: dark and smell, bath has no hot water, floor was flooded with water.

Ladies: Okay looking.

Price: 3,500 R.

Tip: 1000.

You can ask for more access if you want since I believe the lady I had was nice. The place and the door price turned me down.

WitchMaster
05-18-16, 05:32
Went to this place with a local friend in a rainy today in Negombo. The place is the basement of an inn near Jetwig Blue Hotel. This place was flooded because of the rain today. First the receptionist said they closed, but then the manager showed up when we were about to leave. He charged us 3500 are each (too much). There were two ladies in their 30's, look okay, not very good. My lady asked if I wanted a HJ which I was not interested. I had a massage and gave her 1000 are for tip since she has a 3.5 years old daughter to take care.

You can ask for more access if you want since I believe the lady I had was nice. The place and the door price turned me down.TP007,

The price you have paid is too much mate! Specially in that area, you can get a massage with FS for that amount. If you have seen the girls and thought the entrance was too much, should have moved ahead to a different place. Now the spas in Negombo are drying up without customers, so they will offer anything to get a customer (in your case, the receptionist said CLOSED but the manager said OPEN) or they will try to rip you off. So be mindful.

WitchMaster
05-18-16, 06:57
When coming from negombo, pass the cemetry on the left, then pass the ice factory on the right and a kavum shop on the left. There is a km post also there. Soon after the place is on the left, first floor. Ground floor has a short eat shop. Senior girls are ''sun'' and Cha**u. They do HS, CB* and can be convinced to do more after a few visits. Both can be taken as double and they will give upper and lower access in front of each other. Good luck.Godiwa,

I went to the place yesterday and only 3 were available. Chatxx was there and Sun was off. The fee was 1200 they said. All were MILF types and the cubicles were not cleaned. Chaxxx said they don't get customers now and it seemed that I was the only one till 2 pm. I didn't take any of them as they were not my type.

Thanks for your help anyway.

AsipuSL
05-18-16, 12:18
Hi all,

Recently went to Healthy Arana which is located on Negombo beach side (Browns beach area). It was located on a safety by way, bit far from the main beach road. It's a house & well secured place.

Two selections were available & selected the girl called Sav- -na. She is nice looking & was not much well on that they. (informed me its period).

Gave a nice massage.

Took money before give a HJ (1 k).

Time watcher & left exactly after 1 hour, without competing the job, provided top access though, telling that she is not well.

Damage: 1200+1000.

Girl 7/10.

Massage 7/10.

Satisfaction 4/10.

WitchMaster
07-01-16, 02:15
On my way to Negombo, saw a new spa has come to play. It was near the ABANS towards the sea side. The cutout was nailed to the huge tree alongside of the road. Has anyone visited this place?

Muthumala
07-01-16, 04:57
It is branch of Chavi Chandra. You know what to expect.

On my way to Negombo, saw a new spa has come to play. It was near the ABANS towards the sea side. The cutout was nailed to the huge tree alongside of the road. Has anyone visited this place?

WitchMaster
07-04-16, 02:31
There were 3 girls but none of them looked appealing to me. Partitioned rooms with ceiling fans. Common washroom with a sink, urinal and a shower. Tables with rexine mattresses put on top. No clothes hangers or even a nail to put your stuff. I had a small chat with the guy at the front desk giving him some references from the local area. From what I gathered, entrance is 1.2 k and once you go to your cubicle, it's your show. FS available with the girls willingness and it ranges from 3 k to 5 k. They have 2 more branches and all have the same system. The pricing may vary according to their respective location.

He said that there are more girls for selection, but some have taken the day off. According to him, I think the best chicks would be at the beach side place where foreigners come and go.

Will visit these other places also when I get some free time.

Godiwa
07-06-16, 13:07
There were 3 girls but none of them looked appealing to me. Partitioned rooms with ceiling fans. Common washroom with a sink, urinal and a shower. Tables with rexine mattresses put on top. No clothes hangers or even a nail to put your stuff. I had a small chat with the guy at the front desk giving him some references from the local area. From what I gathered, entrance is 1.2 k and once you go to your cubicle, it's your show. FS available with the girls willingness and it ranges from 3 k to 5 k. They have 2 more branches and all have the same system. The pricing may vary according to their respective location.

He said that there are more girls for selection, but some have taken the day off. According to him, I think the best chicks would be at the beach side place where foreigners come and go.

Will visit these other places also when I get some free time.Thanks for posting this. Sure will find it useful.

Chee83
07-16-16, 16:05
Went there about a month back on a Sunday. Parking was alongside the road. There was a guy and a so called doctor lady and one girl who is MILF type was available as all other 4 are serving customers. Waited for some time to checkout the other girls. After about 15 minutes another 2 came out and looks like MILF with bit chubby build. Finally another one came out looks nice so picked her and went in. Small partitioned rooms with half doors and common BR which is creepy, not even a place to hang the towel! Started the massage with cream as usual very average. When it comes to extras she offered me full access and BJ for 2 k which I bargained to 1.5 k. Wow she had the best figure I ever had grate boobs not hanging an inch, very straight and soft. She may be around 24-25. Unzipped the trouser and loose it to get a better access to bottom. Shaved and very clean. Really nice body. HJ was good and smooth did some milking. Girl was bit money greedy and she was bit worried about my bargaining which is the only downside about the girl.

I saw locks on those half doors which I believe may come in to play if you are a regular visitor.

Damage 1.2 for entrance & 1.5 k tip.

Girl 9/10.

Place 5/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Massage 7/10.

HJ 7/10.

WIR. May be.

Ravianna
07-19-16, 20:15
TP007,

The price you have paid is too much mate! Specially in that area, you can get a massage with FS for that amount. If you have seen the girls and thought the entrance was too much, should have moved ahead to a different place. Now the spas in Negombo are drying up without customers, so they will offer anything to get a customer (in your case, the receptionist said CLOSED but the manager said OPEN) or they will try to rip you off. So be mindful.WitchMaster,

I am a new member to the group & I read many comments & experience of your & must say that you are really helping a lot. Not only sharing your experience but you also guide people & that's really great.

Godiwa
07-20-16, 06:20
Went there about a month back on a Sunday. Parking was alongside the road. There was a guy and a so called doctor lady and one girl who is MILF type was available as all other 4 are serving customers. Waited for some time to checkout the other girls. After about 15 minutes another 2 came out and looks like MILF with bit chubby build. Finally another one came out looks nice so picked her and went in. Small partitioned rooms with half doors and common BR which is creepy, not even a place to hang the towel! Started the massage with cream as usual very average. When it comes to extras she offered me full access and BJ for 2 k which I bargained to 1.5 k. Wow she had the best figure I ever had grate boobs not hanging an inch, very straight and soft. She may be around 24-25. Unzipped the e.There is another place on the opposite side. So which one did you go to. Land side or sea side?

WitchMaster
07-20-16, 07:55
WitchMaster,

I am a new member to the group & I read many comments & experience of your & must say that you are really helping a lot. Not only sharing your experience but you also guide people & that's really great.Thank you for the comment, just doing my role in the forum like any other senior.

SLkolla
07-25-16, 18:54
Hi guys,

I went to this place 2 days ago, it is a guest house located in a city in between Wattala and Katunayeka area. I went there with 3 of my friends and got 3 girls aged 18 - 23. The one I got was in early twenties. Had an awesome session. Even though she said she is 20 years. She is a skinny and short girl with very small bust. Little dark color body and a long hair.

She was excellent, just like a girlfriend she gave everything. Finished up having a bath together. Cost me around 5000 for a hour including room. As I was really in a great mood I gave her 2 k tip, She refused to take it first, but I gave her that somehow. I forgot to take some photos, but surely will share on next time as I am planning to visit there soon.I have seen you have given very high ratings for this place in your post, quoted above. I am a Sri Lankan who lives in US and will be visiting Sri Lanka very soon. I will be staying in Gampaha once I am in Sri Lanka and I am curious about this place. I would really appreciate if you can share more info about how to find this place etc. With me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetings,

Jackson

Chee83
08-12-16, 14:43
There is another place on the opposite side. So which one did you go to. Land side or sea side?Land side. 1st floor. Ground floor seems 2 B a small workshop.

King Coconut
08-23-16, 12:16
Hi guys,

Does any one know a place around Negombo which have foreign girls?

MetaData
08-25-16, 02:54

You can ask for more access if you want since I believe the lady I had was nice. The place and the door price turned me down.I went to the same place a week ago. I was charged 1.5 k for the massage and 2 k for a BJ. Girl was up for FS for 5 k. PM me if anyone needs her number. She is willing to come to any place you want.

WitchMaster
08-27-16, 19:22
I went to the same place a week ago. I was charged 1.5 k for the massage and 2 k for a BJ. Girl was up for FS for 5 k. PM me if anyone needs her number. She is willing to come to any place you want.Is this a fair and slim girl with a firm set of boobs? PM me the contact details with reference.

Thanks.

King Coconut
09-08-16, 12:02
Visited this place several times. There are around 2 - 4 girls aged from 22 and up. They provide FS including BBJ. Entrance is 1.5 k and I usually give a tip around 2 k. Perfect spot.

Please don't ask me for directions unless you have posted good reports on site.

NoneOne
09-11-16, 23:35
I went to the same place a week ago. I was charged 1.5 k for the massage and 2 k for a BJ. Girl was up for FS for 5 k. PM me if anyone needs her number. She is willing to come to any place you want.Please let me know the number and address of the location.

Member #4418
09-27-16, 07:58
Hi All,

Have anyone tried this FL, rumors are she is working in a Saloon in Ja-Ela and part Time FL, Name is Ach**I? Please share the Prices and rating.

Hbos27
10-05-16, 12:55
I went to the same place a week ago. I was charged 1.5 k for the massage and 2 k for a BJ. Girl was up for FS for 5 k. PM me if anyone needs her number. She is willing to come to any place you want.Hello,

I'll be visiting Sri Lanka next week, and I would love to have this girl come over to my place. So, please give me contact information.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

WitchMaster
10-07-16, 03:05
Hi All,

Have anyone tried this FL, rumors are she is working in a Saloon in Ja-Ela and part Time FL, Name is Ach**I? Please share the Prices and rating.There are quite a few FLs working in salons. Names can not be trusted as they change them like clothes. If you can describe her, will be able to help.

King Coconut
10-18-16, 12:34
Went here this morning. There were lot of customers. Cleanliness is 2/10. Had a stand fan inside the room, but it was really hot inside. I got a Tamil girl. Very friendly and a decent one, but not very good looking. She was the only one left as all others were busy. She offered me a BBBJ, top and bottom access and some kissing and licking with a nice HJ. When I asked for FS she told me that they can't do it here, but can meet outside and gave me her number. She is 30 years old and had a nice body with avg size boobs. Entrance was 1.2 k and I gave her 2 k tip. Rooms are partitioned but not 100% covered. I will definitely try here with some-other girl next time.

PlugHouse
11-04-16, 10:04
Hi guys,

She was excellent, just like a girlfriend she gave everything. Finished up having a bath together. Cost me around 5000 for a hour including room. As I was really in a great mood I gave her 2 k tip, She refused to take it first, but I gave her that somehow. I forgot to take some photos, but surely will share on next time as I am planning to visit there soon.Hi,

Can I know bit more details of the place please. And need to know the cleanliness of the place.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Ravi89
11-04-16, 22:21
Did you manage to take any photos? We are waiting for more reports and contacts like these.

Hi guys,

She was excellent, just like a girlfriend she gave everything. Finished up having a bath together. Cost me around 5000 for a hour including room. As I was really in a great mood I gave her 2 k tip, She refused to take it first, but I gave her that somehow. I forgot to take some photos, but surely will share on next time as I am planning to visit there soon.

Slseeker
11-08-16, 20:11
Went here this morning. There were lot of customers. Cleanliness is 2/10. Had a stand fan inside the room, but it was really hot inside. I got a Tamil girl. Very friendly and a decent one, but not very good looking. She was the only one left as all others were busy. She offered me a BBBJ, top and bottom access and some kissing and licking with a nice HJ. When I asked for FS she told me that they can't do it here, but can meet outside and gave me her number. She is 30 years old and had a nice body with avg size boobs. Entrance was 1.2 k and I gave her 2 k tip. Rooms are partitioned but not 100% covered. I will definitely try here with some-other girl next time.Try M. Sexy and a bit dark. Can negotiate for FS.

MetaData
12-10-16, 11:23
Please let me know the number and address of the location.Number 26, Oasis Inn, Eththukala, Negombo.

Member #4437
12-10-16, 21:01
Can anyone recommend a good clean and safe FS place. I have to kill 2 hrs in Ja-Ela area next week.

Drogo90
12-11-16, 03:11
Hi all,

Went to lewis road few weeks back and walked around. There are about 5 MPs in that road. Chose a place randomly and went in. There was an old guy at the reception and there were about 3 or four girls there at the time. The guy called someone called "W" (lucky) She looked really good. Paid 1.2 k and went upstairs with her. Then she started asking questions just to confirm. She was really sweet. I've been to 10 or more MP's this year and It was the best massage I've had so far. The massage was so good I was thinking whether to asked about the extras because it could have been a totally legit place.

Finally she asked me whether I want something, I asked what she offer and she said "HJ and top access". I asked for bottom access and she refused politely.

She never asked for a tip but I gave her 1 k anyway. I've been wanting to go there since but I couldn't. There is something about her that draws me. Must be the excellent customer service.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Massage- 8/10.

GFE- 9/10.

Cleanliness. She looked and smelled good though the bathroom was not really good.

WIR. Absolutely.

Hope to go there next week and will try to take her out.

MetaData
12-11-16, 03:13
Went to this new MP at Kadana and picked Kas**I. Paid 1 k for the entrance and had a very good massage. Girl was very friendly. Gave full access top and bottom. Sucked her boobs. She wasn't up for a BJ. HJ was average.

Gave her 1.5 k tip. Got her number too.

Ravi89
12-11-16, 07:36
Went to this new MP at Kadana and picked Kas**I. Paid 1 k for the entrance and had a very good massage. Girl was very friendly. Gave full access top and bottom. Sucked her boobs. She wasn't up for a BJ. HJ was average.

Gave her 1.5 k tip. Got her number too.Don't spoil the girls with paying 1.5 k for HJ.

Just pay Rs. 500 for hand jobs. If she give lip kiss, BJ and fingering then give Rs. 1.5 k tip.

MetaData
12-11-16, 11:09
Don't spoil the girls with paying 1.5 k for HJ.

Just pay Rs. 500 for hand jobs. If she give lip kiss, BJ and fingering then give Rs. 1.5 k tip.She was up for a lip kiss but I was bit disgusted; I did finger her but no BJ.

Drogo90
12-18-16, 13:41
Hi guys,

I've been looking for FS in Negombo area this week. Found a number through a friend and called today. She (supplier) said she has good girls and the rate is Rs. 3000 (fixed) including the hotel. She asked us to call once we are in-front of write Gaymulla food city. When we went she asked us to come to a nearby hotel. It's right next to a place which sells tiles and granite. The name of the place is "Sakura".

Then me and my friend went in and booked two rooms as she asked. We wanted to choose but she reassured she will send "good ones".

After a while I got a MILF with little stomach. It wasn't my type. But she gave a good CBJ, and I didn't want to do fingering or DATY. But I went at it two times quickly and came out. My friend has got a Muslim MILF. He said she was really good at everything like BBBJ, CIM. My girl knew that I wasn't much interested. She said there are good young girls on weekdays and weekends they all go home.

**BTW the owner of the hotel is super rude, I kept my cool as I was horny as hell. It's better if you guys can bring them to another place.

Total damage- 2 k + 1 k (room)+ 200 (for their tuk tuk).

WIR- I don't think so.

It's better to find someone good and little bit more expensive as I think. But I guess my friend will return.

I have both of their numbers if anyone wants.

Member #4437
12-19-16, 10:58
Dear King Coconut,

I cannot PM you due to some reason. Can you give us directions or contact numbers of this place. Can you PM me. I need the info to try it next week with a fellow monger.

Hi guys,

Member #4437
12-19-16, 11:03
Dear KC,

Trying to PM but keep failing for some reason. Can you give us directions or a contact number for this place. Trying to go there next week with a fellow monger.

Hi guys,

Charit
12-21-16, 02:04
Hi Seniors,

I'm hoping to come to Sri Lanka next week. Let me know any good places for FS in Ja-ela area. Price is not a problem. Please send a private message.

Thanks,

SeekerLK
12-21-16, 20:48
I went there at about 7.30 pm on a Thursday. The owner (book keeper) was a nice male. Apparently this spa is open till 12.00 midnight.

4 girls were there to choose and I choose a girl called Cha* Went upstairs, compared to other places in Negombo has a good bathroom.

Good massage with HJ, access to upper and lower areas. No lip kissing. Friendly girl.

1500 entrance, 1000 for the girl.

WIR- yes. Give more feedback then.