PDA

View Full Version : West China - XinJiang

Admin
01-04-11, 19:42
Thread Starter.

LaowaiForChina
04-19-11, 15:12
Not sure why there are no reports for Xinjiang, but there is at least some action there. Stayed in Xinke Fujian Hotel a few months ago. Not the nicest hotel you can imagine, but typical Chinese 3 star. It was cheap, and convenient for the stuff I had to do there. Called massage in the evening. Started off with a normal massage, but within short, more was on offer. Had a nice girl, for two nights in a row. GFE, DATY, DFK, the lot. She was average in look, s but had a sexy smile and liked the action. Had some fun chats with her too in between. I'm sure I paid too much (6-800) , but hey, a laowai is a laowai.

Bad Boy Billy
04-19-11, 23:33
Not sure why there are no reports for Xinjiang,Thanks for your report my friend. I always wanted to go to Urumqi but it has never eventuated.

A few years ago when Maggies was in full cry there was a few of Uyghur girls working there. God some of the bodies were just perfect. However most of them refused BJ. Claimed being Muslim they never did that. But god. Did I mention their bodies?

I tried to convince OAH we should go there for a few days. He seemed to think better just stay in Beijing and try to find Uyghur girls there.

LFC did you only try in-house? Didn't get to wander to find any freelancer bars etc outside?

Again thanks for taking the time to report.

Bad Boy Billy
04-20-11, 07:05
Did any of you know that the city of Urumqi is the furtherest CITY from salt water in the world?

Stick with Billy guys. Amazing what you will learn.

LaowaiForChina
04-20-11, 12:59
[LFC did you only try in-house? Didn't get to wander to find any freelancer bars etc outside?]

Hey Billy Boy, unfortunately did not check outside, my host kept me busy each day till late, so only had time to order room service. Was also a han girl, not uyghur. Maybe next time!

Not so sure whether Urumqi is really far away from salty water. With some DATY, I got plenty of it.

ShangHangin
10-08-12, 07:20
While I do not have first hand confirmation of good action (family in tow on holiday) , the KTV / nightclub at the Shenzhen Air International Hotel (JieFeng Nan Lu) where we stayed looked very promising. There was some exceptional talent entering through the hotel lobby and when the doors on the appointed floor opened up, there was a line-up of sexy uniformed greeters. I did not have a chance to slip away to do full recon, but there is promise for those who venture that far west.

SH

MadHatter1975
01-28-13, 17:15
Recently returned from my first trip to China, which included checking out some of the cities along the silk route in the far west of China. I booked with a local Chinese Travel Agency who made hotel and other arrangements. For 3 nights in Kashgar I stayed at a local Chinese run hotel called the "Wu Zhou Hotel".

The first night I get a call around 10pm asking if I want a massage with beautiful girl. 5mins later, I get a knock at the door, with a very average chubby Han Chinese girl standing outside. I gesture that she's not what I'm looking for and she eventually gets the hint and leaves. 5mins later I get another knock and this time open the door to an absolutely stunning Uyghur Girl in very fashionable attire and dyed blonde hair. We discuss the price, she wants 500 yuan, I say 400, she makes a call on the bedside phone to someone then eventually agrees. Honestly I would have easily paid more than 500 yuan if she insisted, considering she was both exceptionally beautiful (9/10) and a member of a very exotic ethnic minority. She takes off her clothes, her body is not as firm and toned as I thought when she was fully clothed but still very nice. She spoke only a few words in English, not that it mattered as I was almost jumping for joy that I was about pork someone so hot and exotic. There was no BJ and she protested a little bit when I went down on her nicely shaven pussy and stuck some fingers it. She was quite vocal but not overly loud throughout which I liked. Unfortunately the condom she gave me broke half way through so she let me finish by jerking off and cumming onto her body. Afterward she complemented me on my prowess and left.

The second night I knew what to expect and waited for the 10pm phone call. Up comes another stunningly hot Uyghur Girl as good if not better than the one the previous night though a bit younger, maybe around 22years old. She comes in and starts looking around the room suspiciously, she checks the table opposite the bed and finds my hidden camera place there on record mode. I don't know how she knew it was there, but she's clearly unhappy and throws the camera on the bed and starts to leave, I pick it up and show her that I've now turned it off but she leaves anywhere. I call the massage number again, and up comes the same girl from the previous night and we once again negotiate the same deal.

On the third night I get a very young and attractive Uyghur girl who couldn't have been more than 20 years old with bits of glitter on her face. When I ask her for the condom, she kept replying back something in Chinese which sounded like she either doesn't have a condom or doesn't want to use one. Though she was very young and this a very remote and traditional part of China where tourists rarely venture, I still didn't want to take a chance and insisted on a condom. This led to atleast 10 mins of back and forth arguing where we try to get our point across though we don't speak the same language. She was so feisty that at one stage she even snatched the money we initially negotiated that I'd pay her, off the dresser. I eventually got the money back from her only after having to first wrestle her on the bed for it which I have to admit was quite exciting fun and a very unusual first. She eventually relents, and calls someone on the phone, who brings up a condom. She winced a little when I first entered her and I made sure to give it to her doubly hard for all the trouble I had to put with from her beforehand.

In Urumqi, I stayed at another Chinese run Hotel, though I can't recall the name, not that it matters as they all seem to be running this business on the side with in-house girls that provide "room service". At 10pm I get the call and up comes another stunningly hot girl atleat 9/10. She had a very slim body like you're typical Chinese woman, but I couldn't tell if she was actually Han Chinese or possibly even Kazakh which I hoped she was.

Out of the all the above experiences in Xinjiang, she definitely was the best performer, so good infact, that I choose her for both nights I was in Urumqi. She loved to play with my nipples, was moaning appreciatively throughout and even reluctantly let me take pictures towards the end.

In my opinion, China has to be one of the best mongering destinations, why go to all the trouble of picking up WG's from bars etc, with all the scams and risks it entails when you can get pretty much the same deal from the safety and comfort of your own hotel room in China.

Viajando Musico
01-29-13, 22:55
Recently returned from my first trip to China, which included checking out some of the cities along the silk route in the far west of China. I booked with a local Chinese Travel Agency who made hotel and other arrangements. For 3 nights in Kashgar I stayed at a local Chinese run hotel called the "Wu Zhou Hotel".

The first night I get a call around 10pm asking if I want a massage with beautiful girl. 5mins later, I get a knock at the door, with a very average chubby Han Chinese girl standing outside. I gesture that she's not what I'm looking for and she eventually gets the hint and leaves. 5mins later I get another knock and this time open the door to an absolutely stunning Uyghur Girl in very fashionable attire and dyed blonde hair. We discuss the price, she wants 500 yuan, I say 400, she makes a call on the bedside phone to someone then eventually agrees. Honestly I would have easily paid more than 500 yuan if she insisted, considering she was both exceptionally beautiful (9/10) and a member of a very exotic ethnic minority. She takes off her clothes, her body is not as firm and toned as I thought when she was fully clothed but still very nice. She spoke only a few words in English, not that it mattered as I was almost jumping for joy that I was about pork someone so hot and exotic. There was no BJ and she protested a little bit when I went down on her nicely shaven pussy and stuck some fingers it. She was quite vocal but not overly loud throughout which I liked. Unfortunately the condom she gave me broke half way through so she let me finish by jerking off and cumming onto her body. Afterward she complemented me on my prowess and left.

The second night I knew what to expect and waited for the 10pm phone call. Up comes another stunningly hot Uyghur Girl as good if not better than the one the previous night though a bit younger, maybe around 22years old. She comes in and starts looking around the room suspiciously, she checks the table opposite the bed and finds my hidden camera place there on record mode. I don't know how she knew it was there, but she's clearly unhappy and throws the camera on the bed and starts to leave, I pick it up and show her that I've now turned it off but she leaves anywhere. I call the massage number again, and up comes the same girl from the previous night and we once again negotiate the same deal.

On the third night I get a very young and attractive Uyghur girl who couldn't have been more than 20 years old with bits of glitter on her face. When I ask her for the condom, she kept replying back something in Chinese which sounded like she either doesn't have a condom or doesn't want to use one. Though she was very young and this a very remote and traditional part of China where tourists rarely venture, I still didn't want to take a chance and insisted on a condom. This led to atleast 10 mins of back and forth arguing where we try to get our point across though we don't speak the same language. She was so feisty that at one stage she even snatched the money we initially negotiated that I'd pay her, off the dresser. I eventually got the money back from her only after having to first wrestle her on the bed for it which I have to admit was quite exciting fun and a very unusual first. She eventually relents, and calls someone on the phone, who brings up a condom. She winced a little when I first entered her and I made sure to give it to her doubly hard for all the trouble I had to put with from her beforehand.

In Urumqi, I stayed at another Chinese run Hotel, though I can't recall the name, not that it matters as they all seem to be running this business on the side with in-house girls that provide "room service". At 10pm I get the call and up comes another stunningly hot girl atleat 9/10. She had a very slim body like you're typical Chinese woman, but I couldn't tell if she was actually Han Chinese or possibly even Kazakh which I hoped she was.

Out of the all the above experiences in Xinjiang, she definitely was the best performer, so good infact, that I choose her for both nights I was in Urumqi. She loved to play with my nipples, was moaning appreciatively throughout and even reluctantly let me take pictures towards the end.

In my opinion, China has to be one of the best mongering destinations, why go to all the trouble of picking up WG's from bars etc, with all the scams and risks it entails when you can get pretty much the same deal from the safety and comfort of your own hotel room in China.This is a long waited report, and thanks for bringing some updated info of this part of China where not too many people have set their foot on. While there, did you sense any tension between the Han and Uyghur? There were some riots in Xinjiang 2-3 years ago. Any safety concern when touring around the city?

MadHatter1975
02-14-13, 15:06
This is a long waited report, and thanks for bringing some updated info of this part of China where not too many people have set their foot on. While there, did you sense any tension between the Han and Uyghur? There were some riots in Xinjiang 2-3 years ago. Any safety concern when touring around the city?I wasnt there long enough to really gauge the political situation first hand. The impression I got from the numerous police checkpoints was that the Uyghurs were firmly under Chinese rule and more or less resigned to their fate. In the Uyghur strongholds of Kashgar and Turpan, they were doing a good job of maintaining their distinct culture, whereas in Urumqi where surprisingly those riots took place, had almost completely been absorbed by the Han and looked and felt just like any other Chinese city.

Safety was no issue whatsoever. As an easily identifiable foreigner, I was treated with extra hospitality and curiosity. The only time I ever faced any even little bit of hostility was while briefly discussing the topic of religion, or more precisely my lack thereof, with some overzealous local Uyghur muslims.

FunMan13
07-13-13, 03:15
Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia are some of the exotic places in Northwest China on my list to visit. I hope to do it by 2014. So I am reading the threads and making notes. I am surprised at the lack of mongering information. I understand these are not tourist places.

"Room service" phone calls are almost automatic everywhere in China. These operators seem to know very soon when a single man checks into a hotel. This and the slipping of business cards under the door. Unfortunately for me, I tend to get hardcore WGs who are clock-watchers and haggle over every need / deed. So I prefer to go to MPs and the streets where I can choose as well as negotiate, the WGs knowing that I have choices if they are not reasonable. I speak enough Mandarin for mongering needs.

If anyone knows more about these activities, please help me out. If you don't want to do it publicly, please PM me. In return, I am pretty experienced in Southeast Asia and will reciprocate. Thank you in advance.

Red Rider
07-17-13, 04:10
Are you sure about that hotel name? I've looked for the "Wu Zhou Hotel" and don't find anything like that in Kashgar.

Thanks!

Geeer
10-03-13, 13:22
Xinjiang and Inner Mongolia are some of the exotic places in Northwest China on my list to visit. I hope to do it by 2014. So I am reading the threads and making notes. I am surprised at the lack of mongering information. I understand these are not tourist places.

"Room service" phone calls are almost automatic everywhere in China. These operators seem to know very soon when a single man checks into a hotel. This and the slipping of business cards under the door. Unfortunately for me, I tend to get hardcore WGs who are clock-watchers and haggle over every need / deed. So I prefer to go to MPs and the streets where I can choose as well as negotiate, the WGs knowing that I have choices if they are not reasonable. I speak enough Mandarin for mongering needs.

If anyone knows more about these activities, please help me out. If you don't want to do it publicly, please PM me. In return, I am pretty experienced in Southeast Asia and will reciprocate. Thank you in advance.All the advanced WGs you are looking for have never appeared on the street. Certainly, the minority in Xinjiang & Inner Mongolia is our final purpose. So, checking KTV may become a good choice. Based on your excellent Mandarin, bringing someone back to the hotel is possible. Otherwise, for white guys, Asian girls are easy to get laid.

Good luck.

Polestar 1
12-05-18, 05:01
Are you sure about that hotel name? I've looked for the "Wu Zhou Hotel" and don't find anything like that in Kashgar.

Thanks!I think the full name was "Wu Zhou the Jiu Dian" the word in Chinese is "20116;27954;22823;37202;24215;.

But the meaning of the hotel name are different in English, it's "Global Hotel".

This is Google map location.

https://goo.gl/dp5B7B

I hope this can help someone.

I'm also planing to XinJiang / Kashgar, but considering the politic issues in that area I had to do the well plan.

German Man
09-22-19, 18:45
Turpan is probably not a great mongering destination, but despite the heavy security and dry weather it's still possible to get some action.

I visited a legit looking massage place, located in Baizikelike Road close to Wenhua Road. If I am not sure whether extra services are available, I like to play safe, ask for a foot massage only and see what happens.

A minute into the foot massage, the lady touched little man and offered sex. The routine seems to be the same I had experienced at other places as after the massage another girl will be called to provide sex. However, in this case the massage lady wanted to make extra money as she gave me a HJ (the worst I ever had), pocketed the money and only then called the other girl, but since little man won't shoot twice in ten minutes I declined and left.

Bottom line: FS is available, just be clear in your negotiation and don't be tricked like I was.

BonMonger
06-07-21, 11:47
Fellow mongers,

Planning for a week trip to Xinjiang. Urumuqi and Wusu- can anyone recommend how to longer in this areas as I never been to this places. As whole decade spent in Shanghai only and not sure how this area have massage / Inde / or another type of girls.

Any lead will be helpful.

BonMonger
07-02-21, 01:07
Fellow mongers,

Planning for a week trip to Xinjiang. Urumuqi and Wusu- can anyone recommend how to longer in this areas as I never been to this places. As whole decade spent in Shanghai only and not sure how this area have massage / Inde / or another type of girls.

Any lead will be helpful.Just to give an update. I dropped the plan to visit there as none of the reports sounds promising and it's not worth to air travel 5:30 hrs from Shanghai.