PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Forum

CherchezFemme
01-07-11, 19:17
I personally would like to see a forum where we can discuss non-punting related issues.

Artisttyp
01-28-11, 17:45
I personally would like to see a forum where we can discuss non-punting related issues.I'd like to see a "chit chat" thread in the Colombia section. It desperately needs one.

Maybe even two. One for general chit chat and the other for "anything and everything" regarding colombian women.

Thaijuan14
12-28-11, 04:29
I would like to see a "Photo Only" section. A section where you post a picture and there are no comments. Any comments would be in the current section for comments to photo gallery. When I was going to Costa Rica for the first time, I went to the Photo Gallery to get an idea of a Pura Tica.

I live in a town with plenty of Hispanics (Las Vegas) , but I didn't know what a Tica looked like. I know the general look of a spanish woman, I can tell some of them like Mexicans, Peruvians and so on, because everybody has a distinctive look. When I went to look at pictures in the Costa Rican gallery, there was so much talk. How many times have I read when Jackson has posted to the members reminding them they are in the photo gallery? I don't care about naked women, I get get all I want on the internet. The pictures help members with the type of women, the places, the clubs, etc.

Maybe as a compromise, only persons who post the pictures can make a comment and like Twitter, make it short. If they cleaned up the Photo Gallery from comments, there wouldn't be so many posts.