PDA

View Full Version : Partytreff Xantener - Xanten

Dark Vader
01-30-11, 21:29
Sonsbeckerstr. 29, 46509 Xanten.

Telefon: +49 (0) 2801 986 044.

Mon – Sat : 11:00. 24:00, Sun: 12:00 – 24:00 / Price €99. 99

Sun-Thu (entry post 20:30) : Price €79. 99.

http://www.xantener-partytreff.de

Dark Vader
01-30-11, 21:57
You enter a club and are not only recognized by some of the girls but have also previously fucked a number of the rest elsewhere!

This fate befell me a couple of weeks back when I made return visit to PT Xantener for the first time in 13 months.

After my hectic time the day before when I'd taken in 3 clubs (Globe (www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3169-Club-Globe.-Leverkusen&p=1115869&viewfull=1#post1115869), followed by Mettman before finishing off at Caesars (www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3170-Other-Swinger-Clubs&p=1116004&viewfull=1#post1116004)), I got up late before making my way fairly leisurely over to PT Xantener and arriving at around lunchtime.

This club is particularly popular with Dutch punters being so close to the border and most of the guys in the club that day were Dutch including one fellow 'brother' making his maiden visit to a PT. I'm always curious as to why Dutch punters would feel the need to travel to Germany given their own widely admired sex scene but all the guys I spoke to were unanimous in their view that for price competitive mongering then, in Europe, Germany really is hard to beat. That said, a number of them were surprised to hear that there were quite a few better (in my view) PT's than Xanten and were eager to get some names.

Pro's : Pretty good set-up, public sex (including some action in the lounge this time round which I haven't seen here before), food OK, usually a good international punter mix, gang bang sessions from time to time.

Con's: Some of the ladies are now getting on a bit and the punter to SP ratios can often be poor.

The Cast

There were 8 ladies on site.

Four of whom I'd encountered before:

Elvira (www.xantener-partytreff.de/girls/elvira.html) (German, 41) – She's an ever present at this club and was one of my best fucks of the year back in 2008 which I described at the time as 'A ride for the ages'. She's clearly aged a bit since then, as have we all I guess, and her skin is no longer as firm but she still didn't look too bad.

Katrina (Ex. Love Fuctory Nottuln) (German, 40's) – 5'10, a scrawny woman with shoulder length blonde hair and A-cup tits. I wasn't particularly minded to repeat with her given my past experience of her at Love Fuctory.

Marika (www.xantener-partytreff.de/girls/marika.html) (German I think, 40's) – She'd promised to session with me on my last visit but I'd had to leave before she could make good on this and so I was hoping to get to do her this time round and even more so when another punter commended her to me.

Vivian (ex PT Krefeld. In its original incarnation when Tina used to run the show) (Nigerian. 30's) – She'd been the last girl that I'd shagged at PT Krefeld in its final days (www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2851-Partytreff-Bar-Zur-Linde-Nettetal-Schaag&p=759912&viewfull=1#post759912) just before they closed and moved over to Nettetal. Much to my chagrin, I didn't recognize her at first until she came over and introduced herself. I was particular impressed with her memory given that I'd only met her once and that had been over 2½ years ago. We spent some time reminiscing about Nicole and some of the old Krefeld crew. With the rest being new to me:

Maja (Polish, 20's) – 5'8', a little plump but not fat.

Marie (Domincan Republican, 30's) – thin, quite lively, B-cup.

Camilla (www.xantener-partytreff.de/girls/camilla.html) (Bulgarian – I think, early 20's) – blonde hair, D-cup and fairly porky.

Anni (Bulgarian, 20's) – very nicely packaged in a see–through string vest and no panties but service not the bestHow my afternoon panned out

Elvira

After entering the lounge and getting a drink, Elvira immediately approached me having remembered me from previous visits. This was a little unfortunate as I usually come quite quickly initially and so had wanted to keep her until later on in the day when I could have kept her occupied for a little longer but a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and so off we went. It was a pretty good session although perhaps not reaching the heights of previous occasions but a solid performance nonetheless comprising BBBJ, DFK, DATY and mish. What I like about this club is that there's no immediate rush to depart, by the ladies, after doing the business and so when we were through we spent some time chatting and catching up.

The club was fairly busy and so I didn't get the chance to sample her again more's the pity. She did however give a demonstration of her oral skills to fellow punters in the lounge on a couple occasions.

After Elvira, Marie engaged me. She's a lively girl with a bubbly personality which masks some sadness in her personal life. She was a little tired at the time and so she just gave me a massage and we spent some time chatting.

Maja

My batteries were nicely recharged by then and so I nestled up to Maja, who was sitting on a stool by the bar and when she finished her drink we went downstairs to play. It was a nice extended session, BBBJ, fingers and then sex in a couple of positions. I wasn't able to cum but to be honest that was no great loss because I was glad to save the juice for what I thought would be a good session with Anni.

Anni

Anni was another lively girl there and she looked particularly fit in her tight string vest beneath which you could see her nipples poking through the holes and glimpses of her shaved snatch just below the vest hem line. She had also been dispensing BBBJs in the lounge and so as soon as the opportunity allowed I approached her and asked her if she had some time for me. I was delighted when she said yes but when we got down to business I knew that things were not going to pan out as I hoped when I heard the dreaded words 'don't spritz in my mouth'. I hadn't intended to but that's always a passion killer and from then it went from bad worse when it was clear that she just wanted to make me cum as quickly as possible which not surpassingly always has the opposite effect as the fake moans and shouts of 'kommt Schatzi' does nothing for my libido. Finally when she then held on to my penis to prevent deep entry (don't you just hate it when they do that), I knew this was going nowhere and so I feigned completion and was happy to bring the whole sorry episode to a halt.

Vivian – in the gang bang format

Late in the afternoon, Vivian came up and introduced herself. I had seen her around the place and her face looked strangely familiar but I hadn't yet had the chance to sit with her. I was shocked when she said 'don't you remember me' and then explained that she knew me from PT Krefeld. As soon as she said that of course I then did and I remembered back to the wonderful session that we'd had then. I had wanted to reacquaint myself with her more intimately but she said we should wait and I wondered why at first but shortly after the thekenfrau announced 'gang-bang! ' and then I understood. Gang-Bangs seem to be a relatively new feature here but a good one as I always love seeing the bed a writhing mass of bodies.

It was a good romp (BBBJ, DATY, and then mish) although it was a shame that she didn't DFK but nonetheless I was soon filling the gummi.

The Last Rites

I'd been hoping to get a session in with Marika but she always seemed to be busy with someone or other and as the time was now approaching when I'd have to leave for the airport I was about to give it up and put it down to bad luck when the girls departed off downstairs again for another gangbang session. Now I can resist everything apart from temptation and so I just had to stay and once again take my chances playing flight departure-gate closing time lottery.

By the time I'd decided to stay and got downstairs all the girls were busy and so I positioned myself next to Marika hoping to be next in line, however, unfortunately she was dealing with a 'hard case' ie. a punter who was struggling to give up his seed and she was giving it everything to try and make him cum. Katrina became free and came over to help out her compatriot. Just then Camilla, a founder member of the BBW club, became free and started canvassing round for her next 'victim'. A couple of punters looked in her direction and shook their heads and so she motioned to me to come over. Now ordinarily I would easily resist such blandishments but with the clock against me I was on the horns of a dilemma and so there was nothing for it but to go once more unto the breach. In the event it wasn't too bad and whilst her tits would have been perfect for Spanish I fancied one last fuck and after eventually persuading her to stop holding my cock, and with Katrina's assistance, I managed to release and after quickly showering and changing up I fortunately made it to the airport just in time.

Dublin Mick
06-19-11, 12:14
Good report there DV and I think I will stick this place on my Radar. Just wondering is there proper beer there as well?

The two things I require are BBBJ as standard and unlimited beer.

Koosje12
06-19-11, 16:10
Beer served is Bittburger (from the bottle)

BBBJ is standard to all girls. Swalowing however is limited to the girls who have this as a remark in the availability list.

Good report there DV and I think I will stick this place on my Radar. Just wondering is there proper beer there as well?

The two things I require are BBBJ as standard and unlimited beer.

Yson44
08-03-11, 10:04
Hi Koosje12.

I last vist Xanten but can you tell me what is the meening of the color of the bracelet the are wearing?

Grt,

Yson

Koosje12
08-03-11, 23:09
Hi Koosje12.

I last vist Xanten but can you tell me what is the meening of the color of the bracelet the are wearing?

Grt,

YsonBlue means the lady offers CIM.

Red means the lady offers Anal.

Any other colour is decoration.

Erectus
08-04-11, 01:45
Hi Koosje12.

What is the meening of the color of the bracelet the are wearing?

Grt,

YsonBlue = CIM.

Red = Anal

Yson44
08-04-11, 07:24
Thanks Koosje12.

Next time is visit Xanten I will look at this. I didn't know some ladies provide extra service.

Grt,

Yson

Koosje12
08-04-11, 20:22
Thanks Koosje12.

Next time is visit Xanten I will look at this. I didn't know some ladies provide extra service.

Grt,

YsonYou should also look at the agenda on their site. It gives information on what is on offer for the ladies scheduled to be there.

Yson44
08-07-11, 11:34
You should also look at the agenda on their site. It gives information on what is on offer for the ladies scheduled to be there.Thanks Koosje. I will check the site.

Goeland6969
05-26-12, 22:37
Hello,

It's my first post, I'm a french guy. Sorry for my bad English. My English written is better than my English spoken but It's not good, I hope you understand everything.

Because I live in Lyon in France, I want discover if there is partytreff in Switzerland. I see that's not. I decide to do 800km to discover Partytreff Xanten (and 800km again to go back in one week end). I know, I sad!

I arrive 26th may at 11. 30 am. Its a special day for the club, a monthly party with 13 girls. On internet there is Aida, Samira, Katja, Elvira, Sabine, Jana, Marta, Janette, Jessi, Susi, Adriana, Viola, Shona with several pictures.

Elvira show me the club, explain to me the color of the bracelet. She invite me in a private room for my first time. She suck very well, impossible to resist. I don' speak german and I'm happy for this beginning of the day.

I'm not sure for the name of my second lady, I think she's Jana. We discuss few minutes in English and she propose to fuck. It's very good too but I can't finish because of a knee pain during doggy (because of badminton 3 days ago)

I'm not sure, she understand why I stop. I don't know if it's because of this stop, because there is a lot of man or because I don't speak german but I can't do sex next with another lady during a long time.

Fortunaly, there are several gang bang. When a girl finish with a guy, she search another guy. First, I test Adriana, very big tits, good sucker too. I arrive queekly during fucking because I see tits moving.

During another gang bang I test two girls same time, but one girl give me only her pussy and the tits to kiss, the other one (I think she's Sabine) suck me and I arrive one time, she continue to suck and I arrive a second time during fucking. It's a dream for me, two times in 10 minutes. Sabine is wonderful.

During last gang bang, I wait a long time because I want to sex with Aida. Samira propose me to come with her, I say 'I want to go with Aida'. Samira propose me to do together with Aida. A wonderful suck with 2 mouths, I arrive In Aida's mouth (and she says in his nose too)

It's 8. 00pm. I want to go with a lady who smile me several time. Because I'm not sure there is another gang bang I wait her outside the shower and I say 'ficken possible? ' She says yes but she wants to stop a moment. I wait 15 minutes, looking her regularly but, finally, she goes with another guy. I'm very disappointed, it's so cruel. First, I go with her and look her during suck, but I stop quickly because I don't like another man looking at me. I say that for the boss who want to solve the problem. He says the lady name Janie but I say no. I don't want to force her if she don't want me.

I don't test Susie, Katja and others ladies I don't recognize on internet.

I quit this club disappointed. Thanks with the gang bang and the kindness of several girls I don't regret my trip

If I didn't try to test Janie my day was very good instead of language problem.

If I forget the last lady, I recommend the club of course.

Neurosynth
06-17-13, 07:44
Hi all, I'll be in NL in a couple weeks, but I'm thinking of taking a day trip to Partytreff Xantener. Anyone been there very recently? Are the girl photos and schedules accurate? I'm choosing between a Saturday and a Monday. Presumably the latter has fewer women but also fewer guys. Advice about that choice? Also will the afternoon be sparse or OK relative to evening? Also. Any known AO happening there?

Sorry for all the typical questions. I'll report back and try to contribute here upon return.

Dark Vader
06-17-13, 11:30
Hi all, I'll be in NL in a couple weeks, but I'm thinking of taking a day trip to Partytreff Xantener. Anyone been there very recently? Are the girl photos and schedules accurate? I'm choosing between a Saturday and a Monday. Presumably the latter has fewer women but also fewer guys. Advice about that choice? Also will the afternoon be sparse or OK relative to evening? Also. Any known AO happening there?

Sorry for all the typical questions. I'll report back and try to contribute here upon return.I have been to PT Xantener a few times although not recently. It's a well run club and I usually have a fun time there and the schedules are usually kept up-to-date. Take the photo's with a pinch of salt they are not faked but naturally are shot to present the girls in the best image.

As with most clubs if you can avoid Fridays and Saturday's then you'll benefit from lower punter numbers similarly you can assume that a lot of guys will be working during the day and so numbers should be less.

There is no AO that I know of there. Their old venue was all open door action and so if girls were doing AO then it would be pretty visible. I haven't visited them since they've moved and so not sure of the new layout.

Neurosynth
06-19-13, 07:14
Hey thanks DV. Of the PT options about that distance from AMS Xantener looked the most promising. I'd be open to suggestions though if not too much farther east or south. Xantener is reputed to get lot's of Dutch visitors so that's probably a good sign. Thinking I'll check THE Dutch (language) site for more info, albeit in Googlish.

The alternative is a sauna club like Golden Time or such. Typically better looking women, but w / o public or group action and significantly more expensive given my typical appetite.

Member #4297
06-26-13, 15:42
I have been mongering for months in Germany in the same way : I use public transport to reach the nearest train station and then take a a taxi from the nearest train station to the club. Never had problem until few days ago when I tried to visit partytreff-xanten which leads to waste half of my day.

I reached Xanten train station which is 2. 6 KM from the club and there is absolutely nothing, no taxis, no people in the train station, nothing! . So I asked a guy he said usually there are no taxis in this area you need to call, my phone dosent work in Germany but that wasn't a problem because I find a nice lady who offered to call a taxi for me, she called the number and they said : sorry but there are no taxi cars available in this area at this time (it was 11:30 morning ffs) , so I thought about it even if I was able to reach the club somehow its not guaranteed that I will be able to get back from the club to the station and catch the train in the night. So I left.

I totally understand that this club is successful and gets most of its customers from Netherlands, but in the same time I wonder dosent they loose some customers when they plant the club in the middle of no where and give the middle finger to anybody who isn't mongering with a car?

Note : this is not an anger message or anything like that at all, its just a warning for people who want to visit this club depending on public transport and taxis.

Happy mongering everybody!

Wanking
06-26-13, 21:37
Note : this is not an anger message or anything like that at all, its just a warning for people who want to visit this club depending on public transport and taxis.

Happy mongering everybody!Golden Tiger,

Firstly thanks alot for going and trying out some regular PTs that hardly ever get reported on anymore. The old location was about a km away from Xanten bahnhof, so it was a very doable walk. Personally I would gladly walk the 2. 6 km to the new location, and it would hardly take more than 30 mins max. Of course if it was cold or raining it might not suit.

ANYWAY!

I see on the Bahn.de website that there are regular buses that stop within 3 minutes walk of this club. Did you not research this before your trip?

There are regular buses in the morning that take 8 minutes and then 3 minutes walk. There are less in the evening for the return trip but the last one leaves at 22. 46, and then takes 10 minutes to the station.

See here http://www.reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?ld=9676&country=DEU&rt=1&newrequest=yes&&country=USA

Koosje12
06-26-13, 21:44
2. 6km is indeed still walkable (as long as you researched where you would need to walk to or if you have maps on your smartphone).

For the way back you might even find a friendly Dutch or German punter who would want to drop you off at the trainstation (of course somewhat depending of your friendlyness during the day)

Wanking
06-26-13, 21:52
Looking on their new website, the new house looks great http://www.partytreff-xanten.nl/. I visited the club twice or three times and always found it reasonable there, although there were often many older women.

Member #4297
06-26-13, 22:33
Hi Wanking and Koosje12.

Thanks for the information about the buses, sure it will help mongers who want to visit this PT by public transport, no I did not research that because I never expected to be in an area without taxis.

About the walking even though I didn't had maps but the weather was lovely and 2. 6 seemed walkable if I keep asking people, but as I said the problem that made me leave was thinking about going back from the PT to the station in the night to catch the train, because actually Xanten is not an area where I would even like to imagine being stuck there.

However personally I don't think I will go that far again, but I advice mongers on public transport to plan there trip very well before heading to Xanten.

Happy mongering

Neurosynth
07-04-13, 09:27
Thinking of going here next Monday the 8th. When do all the girls actually arrive? Worried that showing up in the early afternoon will reveal few girls on duty.

Also is there a better flat rate choice on that Monday? AO not required but also not avoided.

Koosje12
07-04-13, 18:03
Thinking of going here next Monday the 8th. When do all the girls actually arrive? Worried that showing up in the early afternoon will reveal few girls on duty.

Also is there a better flat rate choice on that Monday? AO not required but also not avoided.Mostly all or almost all girls will be there from the opening onwards, so no need to wait till a later point during the day.

With regard to other flat rate alternatives: I would say just read the individual topics and make a choice. You can't say one single club is the best. It all has to do with your personal preferences: What do you want to spend? Prefer public sex or seperated only? Younger or more experienced girls? Do you want a sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool, garden? Etc.

Dublin Mick
07-04-13, 21:55
A couple of times in Dorsten and Osnabruck, I got told by various other random punters not to bother visiting Xanten unless I had a desire to fuck 50 year old plus Grannies, I never had this on my radar as a result of the repetitive comments from different people.

Smili
07-05-13, 11:33
Parytreff Xanten is quite ok.

Had great fun with two good looking girls. 5 times.

The rest mediocre sessions.

But 10 shots in a day, ok food. Ok atmosphere. It is a lack of privacy, as all action can be watched, but at least they have many big beds, so you don't got the feeling of groupsex, even if its public. I guess this also makes it easier to get a session at any time.

Verdict: An ok club, I might get back to, but won't rush.

But Dublin.

You seem to have skills on the area.

I am going to bremen the 8.06 returning home10.06 also from Bremen.

How would you spend your time here?

I am considering totalclub Osnabruck, partytreff Lavita, Partytreff Bremen and this new partytreff Ambrosia.

Where would you go?

Maybe you, or somebody else of course, have some tips, on the clubs above or others?

Neurosynth
07-05-13, 12:52
I wouldn't mind paying a fair amount more for better looking younger women. I don't care so much about saunas and so on. Public action is a big plus, AO could go either way. I'd like to be proven wrong, but it seems better looking girls simply don't work at flat rate places. My guess is they can make more money at sauna clubs or FKKs.

Oddly the photos for Xantener seem to show some of the better looking women I've seen at flat rate clubs. Reviews though are all over the place.

Anyway, given the above, I'm open to suggestions.

Neurosynth
07-05-13, 13:31
Looking around a bit it looks like Dorsten is not what it used to be, but Osnabruck probably beats Xantener if the pictures on the site and reviews here have it right. The extra 15 minutes of drive time will be worth it I think. Moving questions to that thread.

Koosje12
07-05-13, 22:45
Please note the name of this club is "Partytreff Xanten" or "Xantener Partytreff".

"Partytreff Xantener" isn't correct neither is "Xantener".

BrooklynNY
07-26-13, 09:28
Has anyone been to Salon Cora in Duisburg? From my understanding it is the sister club of Xantener. At least according the Xantener website.

Koosje12
07-26-13, 17:28
Salon Cora is owned by the same people as Partytreff Xanten and some girls work in both clubs, but Salon Cora isn't a partytreff, it's a "regular" brothel where you pay by the hour of you decide to go a room with a girl.

BrooklynNY
07-28-13, 22:18
Some of the same girls work at Xanten. But Cora is not a partytreff. Sounds so funny to me. If you know you can milk the cow more at a partytreff why would someone go to Cora then? I know that is not a nice way to put it. But that seems funny. Strange. Guess they can get more customers in Duisburg.

Koosje12
07-29-13, 00:00
Some of the same girls work at Xanten. But Cora is not a partytreff. Sounds so funny to me. If you know you can milk the cow more at a partytreff why would someone go to Cora then? I know that is not a nice way to put it. But that seems funny. Strange. Guess they can get more customers in Duisburg.Well quite easy:

1) Not everybody likes partytreff. Not all people can perform when others are looking.

2) You get more "quality time" when visiting Salon Cora. In Xanten, once you have "performed", you go shower and the lady is gone, in Salon Cora you have the lady 30 minutes, an hour or for whatever time you have paid.

Also not all girls working in Duisburg work in Xanten as well, but some do.

With these 2 establishments it's in different locations, but many other clubs also have a shared concept where you either pay for a private visit or a pauschal / partytreff visit. For example the Pauschalclub chain also offers the option for single room visits vs. The 3 hour or day ticket option.

SwingerLover
07-29-13, 14:26
Strange. Guess they can get more customers in Duisburg.I'd say. Let's not forget that Duisburg is a big city with close to half a million inmates and located in the Ruhrgebiet and is close to many other smaller and bigger cities, whereas Xanten has only around 21000 inhabitants and is located in the middle of the boonies. Since they could propably not exist on the few locals, a Partytreff makes more sense in Xanten because you can stay there longer, which makes up for the additional driving and attracts customers from further away.

Tiger Genius
09-13-13, 10:51
I went to Xanten in the first day of my trip in Germany, and I was very happy.

If you like slim teen is not the place for you, but if you like big tits and don't have a problem with some kilos more (the girl are not very fat, but only two are really slim) is a great place.

The age of the girls is between 25 and 30 years old, with some exception (2 older and 2 younger).

Is easy to have sex and I don't think that were more than 20 men at the same time during the day and in the evening the place is very quite.

Sex is public and often in a big bed with other couples but without interaction; they have also 3 bed for single couples but without door and if you need privacy is not the place for you.

3 time in the day the girl call a gang bang and start the action, but it's not a true gang bang because the girls are more than the man and the only difference it's that all the girl have sex at the same time and one of this gang bang happened in the main room on the sofas.

I arrived at the beginning (11) and leaved at the end of the day (24).

I had sex with all the girls for a total of 15 session (1 only massage) and I cum 8 time.

The girl was very nice and is possible to talk if you speak german, spanish or english (only few girls).

I made everything with condom, but the standard is BBBJ and with the girl with blue bracelet is possible FT (I think swallow, but at least CIM) ,I saw some girl in 69 position but I never asked to lick the pussy.

I had also anal sex with Elvira, the older (50+) but I have great sex with her.

I had good time with all the girls (10 or 11) , two threesome and if I must choose one I say Janette, because I had sex two time (without cum) and I spoke with her for a long time during the evening (in Spanish and German).

I went there in FKK day and the girl are naked for all day and I like that, because was very beautiful to have around naked woman especially with big tits.

For me this is a great place, good sex, good food, good atmosphere and the only problem it's that is little bit boring, because there is only a tv with porn and the same music for all day.

NikCool10
10-12-14, 10:09

If you like slim teen is not the place for you, but if you like big tits and don't have a problem with some kilos more (the girl are not very fat, but only two are really slim) is a great place.

The age of the girls is between 25 and 30 years old, with some exception (2 older and 2 younger).

Is easy to have sex and I don't think that were more than 20 men at the same time during the day and in the evening the place is very quite.

Sex is public and often in a big bed with other couples but without interaction; they have also 3 bed for single couples but without door and if you need privacy is not the place for you.

3 time in the day the girl call a gang bang and start the action, but it's not a true gang bang because the girls are more than the man and the only difference it's that all the girl have sex at the same time and one of this gang bang happened in the main room on the sofas.

I had sex with all the girls for a total of 15 session (1 only massage) and I cum 8 time.

The girl was very nice and is possible to talk if you speak german, spanish or english (only few girls).

I made everything with condom, but the standard is BBBJ and with the girl with blue bracelet is possible FT (I think swallow, but at least CIM) ,I saw some girl in 69 position but I never asked to lick the pussy.

I had good time with all the girls (10 or 11) , two threesome and if I must choose one I say Janette, because I had sex two time (without cum) and I spoke with her for a long time during the evening (in Spanish and German).

I went there in FKK day and the girl are naked for all day and I like that, because was very beautiful to have around naked woman especially with big tits.

For me this is a great place, good sex, good food, good atmosphere and the only problem it's that is little bit boring, because there is only a tv with porn and the same music for all day.Thanks Tiger genius for the excellent report. Would you choose Xantener over Dorsten? Which one you think is better off in comparison with experience, quality of girls, service, etc?

NikCool10
10-12-14, 10:14

For me this is a great place, good sex, good food, good atmosphere and the only problem it's that is little bit boring, because there is only a tv with porn and the same music for all day.Hey, aslo wanted to know. Any suggestions for accomodation near to the club? Or can be reached easily from dusseldorf city center by public transport? Is it easy to get there from Dusseldorf or better to stay beside the club?? Any suggestions if one decides to stay late, as I don't speak German and could be difficult to get back later in the evening / night to a hotel.

Thanks in adv.

Tiger Genius
10-13-14, 21:30
Thanks Tiger genius for the excellent report. Would you choose Xantener over Dorsten? Which one you think is better off in comparison with experience, quality of girls, service, etc?For me was better Xanten but I was there in September 2013 and one friend told me that in his last two time in Xanten wasn't good and the girls changed like a management.

You can read my report about Dorsten one month after and see the difference.

The only thing better in Dorsten is the quality of the girls that are more beautiful but some weren't impossible to fuck and other gave me a bad service or nothing special.

At the end was a good day especially for Sexy Susi and 2-3 girls, but if I will return in Dorsten will be only in a day with a pornostar.

In the website I see 2 girls that worked in Pauschalclub 69 in Mnchengladbach and with me were both very good.

Tiger Genius
10-13-14, 21:48
Hey, aslo wanted to know. Any suggestions for accomodation near to the club? Or can be reached easily from dusseldorf city center by public transport? Is it easy to get there from Dusseldorf or better to stay beside the club?? Any suggestions if one decides to stay late, as I don't speak German and could be difficult to get back later in the evening / night to a hotel.

Thanks in adv.In Xanten and Dorsten is better to stay beside the club because from dussseldorf is a long trip.

For me, if you stay in dusseldorf, the better option is the Pauschalclub 69 (for me better of Xanten and Dorsten) in Mnchengladbach that is reachable easily from MG hauptbanhof (by bus, if I don't wrong SB4) or from Rheydt (also by foot) and you can use this websites for organize your trip (http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml , http://efa.vrr.de/vrrstd/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en&itdLPxx_transpCompany=vrr).

In Dorsten I slept in Hotel Humbert and I go by foot to the partytreff (http://www.hotel-humbert.de/), for the other you can use booking.com or similar website.

NikCool10
10-15-14, 18:16
In Xanten and Dorsten is better to stay beside the club because from dussseldorf is a long trip.

For me, if you stay in dusseldorf, the better option is the Pauschalclub 69 (for me better of Xanten and Dorsten) in Mnchengladbach that is reachable easily from MG hauptbanhof (by bus, if I don't wrong SB4) or from Rheydt (also by foot) and you can use this websites for organize your trip (http://www.bahn.de/p/view/index.shtml , http://efa.vrr.de/vrrstd/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en&itdLPxx_transpCompany=vrr).

In Dorsten I slept in Hotel Humbert and I go by foot to the partytreff (http://www.hotel-humbert.de/), for the other you can use booking.com or similar website.Thanks Tiger Genius for the tips and detailed information.

Cheers!

Teomir
01-06-15, 21:55
Thanks Tiger Genius for the tips and detailed information.

Cheers!I'm considering a visit to this establishment. If I have understood it right PT Xanten is one of the more exclusive PTs With a relatively large selection of sexy women.

I'm considering anal sex as one of the "must do" in such visit. The website is not very specific on that point. Is it so that on most nights there will be one or more women doping AV?

Teomir
01-06-15, 23:01
Spare time in Germany is sparse, and a wrong pick of a place will be a major mishap.

This tread have some disturbing reports about PT Xantner as a Place With fat 50 + women. I am not dependent of 20 year old skinny girls, and I actually prefer 25 and upwards with hips and curves. But if we are talking 40-50 and overweight, then its not my cup of tea.

Can anyone give their assessment regarding this issue?

ThunderStar
12-30-15, 23:30
Looking at trying this place next week.

It has a hotel / accommodation attached.

Any new reviews?

Wanking
08-06-16, 13:00
I haven't had a full day in a regular Partytreff in a long time. I only visited Xanten once about 6 years ago and while the sex was basic, the overall experience with free beer, decent well stocked buffet, good facilites etc made it a very pleasant day out.

If I hadn't got so caught up with the NRW bareback and Berlin Swinging scenes I would have continued with these regular Partytreffs.

Anyone been to Xanten lately?

Wanking
04-15-17, 21:27
Just read on another forum that you get a max of 5 x 20 min sessions now for 120 euro day ticket and 3 sessions for 100 euro 3 hour ticket. I think this is how many pts plan to get around the new law.

Dublin Mick
04-21-17, 08:53
3 sessions for 100€. Sounds fantastic that, what happened to the days of 15 sessions for 100€. I can't see the PT scene surviving with this kind of carry on.

Leifeide
04-21-17, 10:06
3 sessions for 100. Sounds fantastic that, what happened to the days of 15 sessions for 100. I can't see the PT scene surviving with this kind of carry on.To me this sounds both good and fair, but I respect that we are all different. Perhaps this is their way to be able to carry on even after the new law from 01.07?

Wanking
04-22-17, 11:34
3 sessions for 100. Sounds fantastic that, what happened to the days of 15 sessions for 100. I can't see the PT scene surviving with this kind of carry on.Yeah it was the free feeling of the unlimited sessions that made PTs great.

Dublin Mick
04-23-17, 08:33
With the unlimited sex gone and BBBJ gone, it's all just dead in the water! I mean that rules out gangbangs, facials, CIM etc. Anal probably won't be available anymore either. Sounds like I will have to retire and all!

Surely there is a better loophole in the law to exploit, Instead of the 100 flat rate entry, make it 95 and then 1€ per session, problem solved?

Hioctane
05-12-17, 21:41
Just read on another forum that you get a max of 5 x 20 min sessions now for 120 euro day ticket and 3 sessions for 100 euro 3 hour ticket. I think this is how many pts plan to get around the new law.Is this in effect now? Or will this be in effect on July 1?

Wanking
05-14-17, 12:40
Is this in effect now? Or will this be in effect on July 1?In effect now apparently.

Varenne
11-11-17, 17:51
Yeah it was the free feeling of the unlimited sessions that made PTs great.They heard you! The unlimited concept is announced to be back for the whole month of November:

http://saunaclub-xanten.de/news/384/62/Der-Partytreff-kehrt-im-November-2017-zurueck.html

Day ticket: 119,- Euro
3 hours Ticket: 99,- Euro

Otari
11-30-17, 22:48
They heard you! The unlimited concept is announced to be back for the whole month of November:

http://saunaclub-xanten.de/news/384/62/Der-Partytreff-kehrt-im-November-2017-zurueck.html

Day ticket: 119,- Euro
3 hours Ticket: 99,- EuroThis is a very good sign. But how is this legally possible? Was there a law change?

Do you know any other clubs that comes back to the flat-rate price?

Andar85
12-08-17, 14:38
This is a very good sign. But how is this legally possible? Was there a law change?

Do you know any other clubs that comes back to the flat-rate price?It is not a flat-rate, you get 7 sessions pass. Some girls charge double session, that's something they will tell you.

You get a wristband with a number at the door an they keep track of your sessions.

Otari
12-20-17, 01:28
It is not a flat-rate, you get 7 sessions pass. Some girls charge double session, that's something they will tell you.

You get a wristband with a number at the door an they keep track of your sessions.Thanks Andar. I see, it's basically the same price as a 'quickly' (20 Euro) in old Pauschalclubs Dortmund / Bochum / Munster.

What is included in this price?

TiVida
06-02-18, 11:29
This place seems to have a new price structure.

Prices:

Day ticket: € 119.99, - incl. 18 fun coins.

Admission € 30.00, offer girls € 89.99.

3 hours ticket: € 99.99, - incl. 12 fun coins.

Admission € 30.00, offer Girls € 69.99.

Does anyone know how the fun coins work? Also do you have to pay for both a day ticket AND admission? Or is the 30 euro admission only for people who want to take one girl and then leave?