PDA

View Full Version : Jerboas Swingers Club Map

Wanking
02-24-11, 18:32
Jerboa has done a great job with this Swingers club map. Also covers other Countries in Europe.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=218145114156482823527.0004625c540a75383ece2&ll=51.604372.5. 998535&spn=3. 241163, 7.064209&z=7

Wanking
02-24-11, 18:37
http://www.swingertreff-moers.de/index.html I've been here and its decent. Worth adding to the map.

Skyway
02-25-11, 10:49
Great work Jerboa and thanks for posting Wanking!

Jerboa
02-27-11, 19:26
Thanks guys, I've updated the map this weekend, If you have a club you want added let me know.

Otari
03-03-11, 15:33
Some questions:

- Do Google maps provide any search engine – ex. I'm looking for all the clubs in Germany?

- Is it possible to sort the names of the clubs (ex alphabetically)?

- Is the meaning of the icons and colours somewhere described (like on the Wanking map)?

My small contribution:

Le Privilège.

Rue the'Ellezelles 109.

9600 Renaix-Ronse.

Belgium.

Tel: 0032 475. 42. 81. 96.

http://www.le-privilege.be/index.php?lang=fr&p=contact

Only4you.

Route de Sartiaux 3. 6567 Fontaine-Valmont

Belgium.

Tél : (0032) (0) 71 50 66 25.

GSM : (0032) 0) 477 50 66 25.

http://www.only4you.be/spip/spip.php?rubrique1

Jerboa
03-03-11, 22:36
Thank you Otari, I will add these two.

I'm not sure how good the search facility on Google map Is, but you can type for example 'Swinger club' Into the search and some results pop up.

I havn't used a colour code for the markers, It's just that I started doing It In one colour then another LOL,

Jerboa
05-03-12, 12:45
I'm going to be updating the map this weekend, so If anyone has clubs they think should be added, or they know of clubs featured that no longer exist, please let me know.

SwingerLover
05-04-12, 11:35
I'm going to be updating the map this weekend, so If anyone has clubs they think should be added, or they know of clubs featured that no longer exist, please let me know.Swingerclub Xanadu in Moers seems to be closed, there is no website anymore, latest search engine hits are 3 years old.

For Kumaras in Bergisch-Gladbach, I can't find anything either, seems to be closed too.

Club Downtown in Hanau is definitely closed, due to bureaucratic restrictions; they even had a farewell-party in January.

And Swingerclub-Number-One in Rüsselsheim is closed for months now, stated as being closed due to refurbishment. But how many months does it take to refurbish a house like that?

As for clubs to put onto your map:

Swingerclub Drüber & Drunter, Dahlener Str. 690, 41239 Mönchengladbach,

www.drueberunddrunter.de

Swingerclub Zum alten Waldhaus, Zum Strandbad 32, 45549 Sprockhövel-Haßlinghausen,

www.zumaltenwaldhaus.de

Swingerclub Absinth I'm Tannenhof, Hohe Straße 23, 56244 Freilingen,

www.absinth-tannenhof.de

Swingerclub Susi & Jürgen, no adress on the website, maybe Dark Vader can help;

www.susiundjuergen.de

Swingerclub St. Tropez, Linker Kreuthweg 11, 86444 Mühlhausen (bei Augsburg) ,

www.club-sttropez.de

Also check Wanking's Partytreff Map, I have posted several swingerclubs there who should be on your map, even if they didn't all make it onto his. And I don't think that it is necessary to list them here again. So you find details about Emmanuelle-Swing, LoveLounge, Club Atemlos, Fashion-Privatkreis, Big Bamboo, Villa am See, Lovers Paradise, Dolce Vita Ingelheim, Traumpalais Heidesheim and such in the 'Wanking's Partytreff Map'-thread.

Jerboa
05-06-12, 00:30
Swingerclub Xanadu in Moers seems to be closed, there is no website anymore, latest search engine hits are 3 years old.

For Kumaras in Bergisch-Gladbach, I can't find anything either, seems to be closed too.

Club Downtown in Hanau is definitely closed, due to bureaucratic restrictions; they even had a farewell-party in January.

And Swingerclub-Number-One in Rüsselsheim is closed for months now, stated as being closed due to refurbishment. But how many months does it take to refurbish a house like that?

www.drueberunddrunter.de

Swingerclub Zum alten Waldhaus, Zum Strandbad 32, 45549 Sprockhövel-Haßlinghausen,

www.zumaltenwaldhaus.de

Swingerclub Absinth I'm Tannenhof, Hohe Straße 23, 56244 Freilingen,

www.absinth-tannenhof.de

www.susiundjuergen.de

Swingerclub St. Tropez, Linker Kreuthweg 11, 86444 Mühlhausen (bei Augsburg) ,

www.club-sttropez.de

Also check Wanking's Partytreff Map, I have posted several swingerclubs there who should be on your map, even if they didn't all make it onto his. And I don't think that it is necessary to list them here again. So you find details about Emmanuelle-Swing, LoveLounge, Club Atemlos, Fashion-Privatkreis, Big Bamboo, Villa am See, Lovers Paradise, Dolce Vita Ingelheim, Traumpalais Heidesheim and such in the 'Wanking's Partytreff Map'-thread.Thanks Swinger Lover, I've added those clubs to the map, anyone else got some Info?

Dark Vader
05-07-12, 12:10

www.susiundjuergen.deI do like this club and was there last Saturday as a matter of fact but I won't give the address because they do not publish it and they will only give it out by telephone. It's about 28km out from Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof.

I believe that they had some problems at their previous venue and so are being more circumspect this time round.

Thanks Swinger Lover, I've added those clubs to the map, anyone else got some Info?I couldn't see Frivole Lounge P3 on your map. Address is: August-Bebel-Platz2, 44866 Bochum-Wattenscheid.

www.p3pplounge.de

I've had a miserable strike rate at this club over the years but I do like it because its excellent value at only €35 entry and it is a small club so provides a very immersive experience with sex going on all around in all manner of places.

The main sites I use for German swinger clubs are:-

www.swingerclub-verzeichnis.de

(but take the ratings given at this site with a pinch of salt)

www.swingerglueck.de

www.joyclub.de

Joyclub is one of the most popular sites for German swingers and is also good for getting a feel about the popularity of events.

SwingerLover
05-07-12, 18:58
I do like this club and was there last Saturday as a matter of fact but I won't give the address because they do not publish it and they will only give it out by telephone. It's about 28km out from Frankfurt's Hauptbahnhof.

-

Joyclub is one of the most popular sites for German swingers and is also good for getting a feel about the popularity of events.It's good that you don't publish the address here if S&J don't want that. It's similar to the private couple in Sonsbeck, who do AO-parties of their own and also only give the address by phone. I didn't publish the adress for Wanking's Partytreff map either, but the town. This could be done with S&J too, together with the website and without the adress, so there could be at least a marker on the map. I know that they used to be in Maintal-Bischofsheim, but they have moved. And I don't know where.

As for Joyclub, that's something I rather stayed away from! First of all they wanted information about me as if they were the Gestapo, just for registering. Maybe that has changed in the meantime. Second: I met several couples from the "Augenweide"-portal, and all of them were arrogant to the third potency! And I overheard that a lot of them were also Joyclub members. That means in no way that all 'Joyclubbers' are like that too, but it is enough to make me stay away from either one of them.

SwingerLover
05-19-12, 21:48
I'm going to be updating the map this weekend, so If anyone has clubs they think should be added, or they know of clubs featured that no longer exist, please let me know.I just checked out your updated map, and I find it a little sad that you didn't make the effort to check Wanking's Partytreff Map for the Swingerclubs I had listed there already. Because they are now still missing from your map. So here we go again:

Swingerclub Lovers Paradise, Luisenthalerstraße 210, 66115 Saarbrücken-Burbach,

www.swingers-paradise.de

Club Big Bamboo, Am Siechhaustal 1, 56075 Koblenz-Stolzenfels,

www.club-bigbamboo.de

Fashion-Privatkreis, Siemenacker 11, 53332 Bornheim-Hersel,

www.fashion-privatkreis.de

Swingerclub Villa am See, Gelterswoog 11, 67661 Kaiserslautern,

www.villaamsee.de

Club-Atemlos e. V, Industriestraße 15, 76287 Rheinstetten,

www.club-atemlos.de

Club Limousine, Genkersteenweg 503, 3500 Hasselt, Belgium,

www.club-limousine.be

And some wrong ones / closed ones:

Partytreff-Krefeld is closed, according to their website.

Dirk's Solidors Garden has moved from Krefeld to "I'm Sande 1, 49549 Ladbergen", between Münster and Osnabrück,

www.swingerclub-solidors-garden.de

The website for Magic Destiny in 52457 Aldenhoven is gone, so I suppose the club is too.

AlcatraZ in 53229 Bonn seem to be partying no longer in Bonn, but at Club Bizarro, which is a branch of Swingergelüste-Club at Kölner Straße 23a in 50226 Frechen,

www.boesepartys.de

Swingergelüste has already been on your map, but without the adress and website, as is their partnerclub Swingertreff 18, Höningerweg 18, 50969 Köln-Zollstock, same website.

www.boesepartys.de

So you have some more updating to do now. Keep up the good work!

SwingerLover
06-17-12, 18:59
Spritzehaus112 in Mainz-Weisenau had it's last party on May 26th and is now closed for good. So you can remove it from your map.

Dark Vader
06-18-12, 10:32
Spritzehaus112 in Mainz-Weisenau had it's last party on May 26th and is now closed for good. So you can remove it from your map.Thanks for highlighting this announcement. I consider this to be a real shame I had some good times there

Lubriderm69
06-18-12, 18:46
Spritzehaus112 in Mainz-Weisenau had it's last party on May 26th and is now closed for good. So you can remove it from your map.Anyone happen to know the reason Spritzehaus 112 closed?

SwingerLover
12-05-12, 19:05

www.drueberunddrunter.de
I couldn't see Frivole Lounge P3 on your map. Address is: August-Bebel-Platz2, 44866 Bochum-Wattenscheid.

www.p3pplounge.de
Swingerclub Lovers Paradise, Luisenthalerstraße 210, 66115 Saarbrücken-Burbach,

www.swingers-paradise.de
Spritzehaus112 in Mainz-Weisenau had it's last party on May 26th and is now closed for good. So you can remove it from your map.I've seen that you updated your map only 5 days ago, but some of the places that were pointed out to you before on this thread are still missing. Did you leave them off on purpose or was it just an oversight?

Like the place Wanking pointed out to you right after you started this thread nearly two years ago:

www.swingertreff-moers.de

It's called "Swingerclub Kali" and the adress is Moerser Straße 523a; 47475 Kamp-Lintfort.

Also missing: Club Lippkick, Kautzstraße 9a; 47441 Moers www.lippkick.de

And: Biggis Swinger Lounge, Hugo-Junkers-Straße 13; 41236 Mönchengladbach-Rheydt www.biggis.eu

As for the stuff I quoted above: Swingerclub Number One in Rüsselsheim has opened up again. That's "Swingerclub Number One", Karlsbader Straße 43a; 65428 Rüsselsheim www.swingerclub-number-one.de

Swingerclub Drüber & Drunter in Mönchengladbach and "Frivole Lounge P3" are still alive and kicking and the adresses and websites quoted above are still correct.

Swingerclub Lovers Paradise in Saarbrücken and Spritzehaus112 in Mainz-Weisenau are closed and the websites are gone, so they need to be removed from the map. And since Spermagames have left Reichelsheim this marker can be deleted too. Moving it to the new location in Karlsruhe is pointless, since they are searching for a new location again and will propably leave Karlsruhe soon too.

I know it's a lot to ask for such a big list, but it wouldn't hurt to put the clubs in alphabetic order, at least country by country. Any specific club would be much easier to find to click on.

I just remembered that there is another Swingerclub in Saarbrücken, so you can put that one on too when you delete Lovers Paradise. It's Swingerclub Ibiza, Theodor-Heuss-Straße 17; 66130 Saarbrücken-Güdingen www.sw-ibiza.de

When searching for the Ibiza-adress, I stumbled onto this one, which should also be put on: "Swingerclub 1001 Nacht", Bildstockstraße 143; 66589 Merchweiler www.swingerclub-1001-nacht.de

So 8 more to put on and 3 to delete. Enough for now. Happy editing!
Swingerlover

Mrknowitall
02-10-13, 15:29
The challenge with Google maps is that only one person owns the map.

Wouldn't it be better if we could crowd source the map projects?

I found http://wikimapia.org That will let all of us edit the maps.

We should use a label known only to ISG. Perhaps ISG_SCM for International Sex Guide Swingerclub Maps.

Thoughts?

Varenne
02-11-13, 13:17
Wouldn't it be better if we could crowd source the map projects?

I found.

http://wikimapia.org

That will let all of us edit the maps.

We should use a label known only to ISG. Perhaps ISG_SCM for International Sex Guide Swingerclub Maps.Why do you suggest to use a private label known only to ISG? Swingerclub location should be no safeguarded secret.

Another crowd sourced map listing swingerclubs is OpenStreetMap:

clickable map (http://osm.dumoulin63.net/xapiviewer/?zoom=10&lat=51.50706&lon=7.29044&layers=0BT&icon=icons%2Ftourist_attraction.n.32.png&request=amenity%3Dswingerclub)

(be patient while location are retrieved from live database)

It currently lists more than 200 swingerclubs worldwide (

source (http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/amenity=swingerclub)

Mrknowitall
02-19-13, 21:59
[QUOTE=Varenne; 1385135]Why do you suggest to use a private label known only to ISG? Swingerclub location should be no safeguarded secret.

[QUOTE]

I agree, it also looks like the new Google Maps allow for collaberation!

Mrknowitall
02-21-13, 16:34
I created a new Google Map that should allow ANYONE to edit. I only added Beverly so far. Let's see if the new collaborative maps on Google actually work.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=215201732642287971234.0004d63db527a8ca29f0f

Please edit this map, and let us all know how it goes.

SwingerLover
02-21-13, 16:50
Please edit this map, and let us all know how it goes.I just checked and couldn't do anything. Maybe everyone needs login-details?

Mrknowitall
02-21-13, 17:09
I just checked and couldn't do anything. Maybe everyone needs login-details?Https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?vps=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=215201732642287971234.0004d63db527a8ca29f0f

Click "Edit" on the left.

SwingerLover
02-21-13, 18:01
Alright now. Had to first save the map to "My places", then log in to my gmail account, then the edit button shows up. Piece of cake.

I already added on all the Swingerclubs from my AO-maps, which are regular SCs outside those AO parties. What about Spermagames? Couples are welcome, as long as the women do AO.

I suppose couples are also welcome at Zhuzha's in Ratingen, despite that being a Gangbang-Club and not a regular SC. Do we put those on, maybe with different colours for Gangbang Clubs and AO? What about Partytreffs like Treff 188 where couples are also welcome?

Oh, and I created a short URL for the map: http://goo.gl/maps/0xKf9

Mrknowitall
02-21-13, 18:11
The old Jerboas's swinger club map was not being kept up-to-date, so it is being replaced by a new map, that everyone can update.

New Thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3427-New-Swinger-Club-map&p=1389612

Map:

http://goo.gl/maps/0xKf9

To Edit:

First save the map to "My places", then log in to your Gmail account, then the edit button shows up.

Create a fake GMail account if you do not want your edits to become public.

Varenne
02-21-13, 19:29
I suppose couples are also welcome at Zhuzha's in Ratingen, despite that being a Gangbang-ClubNo more parties at Zhuzha. From the website I understand they fell victims of their own success. Maybe they will find a bigger and more suitable location where to start again with bigger events, or will be able to enlarge the current house?

Creature2
02-22-13, 07:27
No more parties at Zhuzha. From the website I understand they fell victims of their own success. Maybe they will find a bigger and more suitable location where to start again with bigger events, or will be able to enlarge the current house?Damn. That is a pity. I was planing two trips according their party kalendar. Now all I have to do is waiting nexy privat sunshine or club angelique parties of March.

Creature2
02-22-13, 07:39
No more parties at Zhuzha. From the website I understand they fell victims of their own success. Maybe they will find a bigger and more suitable location where to start again with bigger events, or will be able to enlarge the current house?&304; saw teir announcement ontheir home page yesterday and didn't get it. A colleague translated it for me saying the house could be renovated or something like that and there will be no more party till then. We will wait and see, eother the same location or a new one I don't care. In my opinion this was one of the best gangbang party in nrw. L all the girls especially Zhuzha was sweet and hardworking. Last but not lest, the management always was always polite and cares customer needs. I hope they continue the business.

Zoe Amares
04-18-13, 21:19
For everyone who is interested:

http://swingercheck.com/

A portal about recommendations and rated swinger, fetish and erotic venues all over Europe. It is a free portal, everybody can read and write reviews about locations.

Maxime
04-19-13, 12:33
No more parties at Zhuzha. From the website I understand they fell victims of their own success. Maybe they will find a bigger and more suitable location where to start again with bigger events, or will be able to enlarge the current house?Zhuzha is back in business again: http://www.zhuzha.de/

Pity they make it so complex (you have to become club member, do a bank transfer, etc) too high entry barrier IMHO, especially given the many many alternatives of good parties in the area).

Dark Vader
04-19-13, 17:47
Zhuzha is back in business again:

http://www.zhuzha.de/

Pity they make it so complex (you have to become club member, do a bank transfer, etc) too high entry barrier IMHO, especially given the many many alternatives of good parties in the area).Yes I quite agree. I had a good time at her event in Club Fortuna last week where she took it up the arse like a trouper as usual but too much hassle involved for her club membership

Jerboa
09-05-13, 03:32
I've not been on this board much recently, so sorry that the map hasn't been updated In a while, I've just spent 48hrs updating the map, gone back over old posts and added suggested clubs and deleted a few that have closed, obviously please still keep the info coming in. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=218145114156482823527.0004625c540a75383ece2&msa=0&ll=50.394512.8. 876953&spn=1. 624897, 4.938354&iwloc=00049d761aa2f1c5653c8.

My Intention Is to keep the map as just Swinger clubs and swinger clubs with paid for ladies, as Wankings excellent PT map covers the PT & PC well.

SwingerLover
09-05-13, 18:10
Unfortunately the link to your map doesn't work properly, because of the forum's spelling mis-correcting system.

Jerboa
09-06-13, 00:47
Well It works when I click on the link, but here is the short link also http://goo.gl/maps/7HT15

SwingerLover
09-06-13, 11:49
Okay, yes, the short URL works properly. The faulty long one put up the map, but with no markers, and when I clicked on a club nothing had happened.

It now works, but the one I clicked on at random, Swingerclub Zur ersten Etage in Wuppertal doesn't exist anymore and can be deleted:

http://www.poppen.de/swingerclub/wuppertal/zurerstenetage/420

http://www.swingerglueck.de/swingerclub/dortmund/zur-ersten-etage-wuppertal.php

And when you do that, you might as well shake out the typo in "Swingerclub Absinth I'm Tannenhof" which ISG's spelling mis-correcting system produced. It's supposed to be: "Swingerclub Absinth I'm Tannenhof".

SwingerLover
09-06-13, 16:11
here is the short link also http://goo.gl/maps/7HT15Swingerclub Maihof is listed twice. The one shown as "Swingerclub-Maihof" could be deleted, but that's the one that is in the right spot. The other one "Swingerclub Maihof" with the adress and weblink should remain, put put in the right place. (Or transfer the text to the marker that is in the right place and then delete the wrong one.) Or use coordinates to place a correct marker: N49. 52382, E8. 1029 And of course it should have a yellow marker, because this is definitely a couples-only-club!

"Die Oase" at Darmstädter Straße 200 in 63322 Rödermark-Urberach is likewise a couples-only-club and should also get a yellow marker: http://www.club-oase.de/index.html

Magic Destiny in Aldenhoven seems to be closed. There is no website anymore and no other indication that this place still exists either. So it should be deleted from the map.

The Erotik Party Club in Kranichfeld doesn't look like a Swingerclub to me; it looks more like a Partytreff, advertising "Many new girls in the club, party on MAY (!) 16th (16. 05.) with several times sex for you". Bcause of the nearly 4 months old website, I wouldn't be surprised if it is closed. I would delete the marker. http://www.erotik-party-club.de/

Club Secrets is no more. It's Swingerclub Drüber & Drunter at Dahlener Straße 690 in 41239 Mönchengladbach since many years. http://www.drueberunddrunter.de/

Swingertreff Moers in Kamp-Lintfort is now called Swingerclub KaLi. www.swingerclub-kali.de/index.html

Temptation Club in Düsseldorf doesn't seem to exist anymore, as stated here: http://www.swingerfinden.de/swinger/detail.php?id=092015353

"Die Eule Das Clubhotel" is not just a clubhotel, (although hotel service is still offered) but a couples-only-swingerclub. So the marker needs to be changed to yellow and the title to "Swingerclub Die Eule" like their website says. Adress: Ernst-Stinshoff-Straße 68 in 40883 Ratingen-Hösel http://www.dieeule.de/

Judging from the missing website and a Twitter-account that ends on FEB 1st 2012, I'd say that Skyribar in Wuppertal is closed and the marker should be deleted. https://twitter.com/Skyribar

Cäsars Palace at Wittener Straße 142a in 45549 Sprockhövel is no "Pärchenclub" (= couples-only club). It's a regular Swingerclub for singles and couples, so the red marker is correct, but the title should be changed to simply "Cäsars Palace". http://www.caesarspalace.de/de/

Treffpunkt Essen is closed, as you can see from the dead website: http://www.treffpunktessen.de/

And since I removed "Swingerclub Absolut / Privater Partykreis e. V." in Maschen from my AO-map because it's closed since the 1st of August, it can be deleted here as well: http://www.swingerclub-absolut.de/

PhoenixBaden in Bad Arolsen is closed and is now called "Julies-Villa". Adress is still: Auf der Walme 3; 34454 Bad Arolsen. http://www.julies-villa.co/

Oh, boy, if I had access to this map, I could have updated it myself by now. But at least Jerboa has something to do right now. Here are some more Swingerclubs that are missing from the map:

"Swingerclub Susi & Jürgen" in 63452: http://www.joyclub.de/my/1786231.susi_und_juergen.html Unfortunately there is no adress available, but you could post the marker at a neutral place within the "63452 Hanau" area and link to the website: http://www.susiundjuergen.de/

"Swingerclub Casa. 69" at Aspenstraße 19a in 36119 Neuhof-Hauswurz http://www.swingerclub-casa69.de/

"Feelings Swingerclub" at Warburger Straße 36 in 34246 Vellmar http://www.swingerclub-feelings.de/

"Club 22-Maintal" at Wilhelm-Röntgenstraße 22 in 63477 Maintal-Dörnigheim http://www.club22-maintal.de/

"Orange X1" at Biedrichstraße 22 in 61200 Wölfersheim http://www.orange-x1.de/

"Treff32" at Rödgener Straße 32 in 35390 Fernwald-Annerod http://www.giessen-treff32.de/

"Golden Moments" at Herderstraße 9. 19 in 65239 Hochheim am Main http://www.goldenmoments-swing.de/home

"Unser Wochenenddomizil" at Waberner Straße 12 in 34576 Lembach www.unser-wochenenddomizil.de/

So much for Hesse, now over to the Saarland:

"Le Clou" at In Dürrfeldslach 13 in 66780 Rehlingen http://www.swingerclub-leclou.de/

"Saigon" at Mainzer Straße 193 in 66121 Saarbrücken www.saigon-sb.de/

"Lovers-Paradise" at Luisenthaler Straße 210 in 66115 Saarbrücken-Burbach www.lovers-paradise.de/

"Club-Neugier" at I'm Weyerbachtal 20 in 66115 Saarbrücken-Burbach www.club-neugier.de/

"Liberty-Rose" at Neunkircherstraße 10 in 66299 Bildstock www.libertyrose.org

One more from Baden-Württemberg that used to be on my AO-map: "Swinger Club Libelle" at Auwiesen 17 in 74924 Neckarbischofsheim www.club-libelle.de

And one from NRW and then I'll stop for now:

"Swingerclub Galleria. Partytreff Gelsenkirchen" seems to be a combination of a Swingerclub and a Partytreff, but they still style themselves as a Swingerclub and couples are welcome for 30 €. At the bottom of the left column of the website it says "Galleria Swingerclub, Steinstraße 2; 45881 Gelsenkirchen". So I'd say "Galleria Swingerclub" should be the right name for it. http://www.partytreff-gelsenkirchen.de/

Jerboa
09-07-13, 07:25
Ok SL that's the map updated, thanks for those clubs, anyone else got more suggestions?