PDA

View Full Version : Monterrey Strip Club Girls (Not in their Home Turf)

MonterreyDude
04-04-11, 05:35
Am starting this Thread to distance the topic from what goes on within a SC, but what goes on with a club girl when a monger takes her out to the city for a fun day.

Story concerns MongerC1 that is visiting Monterrey for a third time.

He manages to get a date with a girl from Azul Tequila (more on that club on Monterrey SC Thread) but to tell you the truth, it took him like ages to convince the girl to go with him on a dinner date at one of the fancy restaurants in the Colonia del Valle district.

This is to point out that the girls will always be on the defensive, full shields, etc when a customer wants to see her on a non pro basis.

Exactly: no sex, just dinner, a nice evening, talk, chat, etc.

The girls do not feel confortable going out with customers on "normal" date. The girls are geared down to their DNA to get money from them, not to be on a confortable level with them.
They act agresive, sometimes the first thing they will say is "who will pay for the taxi".
I have no balance in my phone (how many times have we heard this???). Am not dressing up for you.
I do not know the place where you want to meet me... nor does the taxi (even before getting into one).

It takes PATIENCE to get to them, to make them feel confortable at somewhere else than their home turf/strip club.

Anyway, things happne.
Funny thing is (and this has been discused here) , the moment they laid foot in the restaurant, all heads turned towards them, and breifly, even patrons at some tables stopped talking to stare at them.

It is hard to blend at some places. Specially when an obiously stranger walks into a restaurant with a nice, pretty and of course, younger girl than him, that is again obiously not from the Colonia del Valle district.

This is an intimate zone, not a popular one like at the malls, where everyone blends.

Well, not at restaurants.

MongerC1 told me later that everything turned out fine.

Chicken was a little pink, but that was about it.

Member #3453
04-04-11, 11:00
dinner date at one of the fancy restaurants

This is frequently deemed some kind of "right of passage" for many a monger to take the girl out on the town, and to seemingly date her in public. I've been there and done that myself, although I have evolved the last several years beyond feeling the need.

My most recent practice is to simply have food delivered to my condo. In the case of mongers staying in hotels, I recommend room service, or pizza delivery, when you have one of "these" girls with you and they're hungry, rather than taking them out in public.

Now, if you truly are "dating" one of "these" girls, which is totally and completely achievable in Mexico, and you're trying to turn what you have with one of these girls into something akin to legitimate companionship, maybe trying for a hybrid level of GFE with them or something, then you'll have to be seen with them in public. But, it will be no different for them than it would be if you were on the arm of a street walker with respect to public perception.

I don't really care for my own sake about the stares or the knowing looks of astonishment on the faces of those that draw obvious but frequently mistaken conclusions about the girl on my arm when I am seen with them in public. But, lately I've become more concerned for the girl's feelings than my own, not really wanting to watch her endure the expressions from those that draw their own mistaken conclusions about the "relationship."

Even if a totally legitimate "relationship" exists between the two of you, there is just simply no way to separate the oddity of seeing a dog and cat walking hand in hand in perfect harmony. "Our" kinds of girls are one species, and we are another. There simply is no way to mask that comparison in public. No matter how hard you try, the legitimate culture recognizes it with very little effort, no matter how legitimate a relationship may have developed between you. And, if age difference is part of the scenario, you have to work hard at body language and social etiquette, sending the public message that suggests she is merely a "friend" in your presence, just to spare her the looks of innuendo.

What might have once been your h**ker, may become your dear friend and companion over time. But, the clash of cultures is sometimes just too difficult to mask or deny in public, no matter how hard you try to hide it.

Larbo
04-04-11, 20:56
What might have once been your h**ker, may become your dear friend and companion over time. But, the clash of cultures is sometimes just too difficult to mask or deny in public, no matter how hard you try to hide it.Oh so true.

I recognize three types of girls among my call in's. Absolutely no; o-k, but I'm not comfortable; and sure, why not.

My little blond spinner will not even go to the hotel restaurant. We always order pizza from the Pizza Hut right beside the hotel.

The leggy brunette and one other will go to the hotel restaurant and to Pappa Bill's Saloon, right up the street, but only if they think they are appropriately dressed. Even then, I can see by their body language that they are uncomfortable, and would really rather not be there. Just doing it to keep me happy.

My pure GFE actually requires me to take her out occasionally during a toda la noche, but then she is always dressed like she just stepped out from behind the counter of a bank. I take the mind set that she is the representative of one of my suppliers, and we take our time over dinner, sipping our drinks and chatting up a storm. She seems really comfortable, but she is the only one.

I have never tried to have a full day date as described by Monterreydude, but I am sure my pure GFE is the only one who would accept. The others would respond exactly as described.

MexCanuck
04-04-11, 23:28
I agree with you upspongebob. It is difficult to find a girl that will blend in. I have tried it several times and out of the 7 or 8 that I have taken them to "fancy" resturants, there was only 1 that I could be comfortable with in that atmosphere. I took that girl out seven years ago and now if I like, I can call her and we still go our for a nice dinner and then to the hotel. She became quite possessive and was taking about "love" and more so I stopped seeing her for several months and now we just enjoy each other but she does not have that "air" about her.

Member #3453
04-05-11, 12:54
I agree with you upspongebob. It is difficult to find a girl that will blend in. I have tried it several times and out of the 7 or 8 that I have taken them to "fancy" resturants, there was only 1 that I could be comfortable with in that atmosphere. I took that girl out seven years ago and now if I like, I can call her and we still go our for a nice dinner and then to the hotel. She became quite possessive and was taking about "love" and more so I stopped seeing her for several months and now we just enjoy each other but she does not have that "air" about her.

Now. marvel at the contrast...Thailand or the PI are much more accommodating. In Pattaya, Bangkok, Manila, Angeles City, etc. The girls are totally open to it, and show absolutely NO aversion. It is a distinction in cultures and societies. Those Asian venues are predicated on the Gringo taking his h**ker out on the town, and the girls accept it because all the people they see in public, within their venues, are all engaged in exactly the same activities. There is no shame to be had, no offense upon social norms. It is surreal...That's why Monterrey is NOT a mongering venue in the same class. Certainly, you can monger, but not flaunt it in the face of all established social etiquette.

MonterreyDude
04-05-11, 17:40
I don't quite agree with USB here.

Am not sure if in Thailand, you guys are going to the equivalent of high class joints MongerC1 went to.

But I agree with MexCanuck: It's the etiquete of the girl that betrays her, summing it to the social class or whether she looks or not like a h*are that places her in the spotlight.
And by spotlight I really mean everyone turning around/going silent/staring mode, just looking at the couple compsed of an obvious stranger with a younger girl that does not fit at all.

Several years ago one of the young mongers took one of the Obsession girls to the now gone Madarin restaurant in Colonia del Valle.
Guy told me that the girl did not understand at all that she was in a fine Chinese cuisine restaurant, not at a take out one.
She could not read nor understand what the hell the menu was about nor understand what the fancy named dishes meant.

And I believe it. People around that table will notice that and just start talking about it.
Won't be the first time nor the last that I've heard gossip concerning some weird American guy with a younger girl that totally looks like a table dance stripper.

Now. marvel at the contrast...Thailand or the PI are much more accommodating. In Pattaya, Bangkok, Manila, Angeles City, etc. The girls are totally open to it, and show absolutely NO aversion. It is a distinction in cultures and societies. Those Asian venues are predicated on the Gringo taking his h**ker out on the town, and the girls accept it because all the people they see in public, within their venues, are all engaged in exactly the same activities. There is no shame to be had, no offense upon social norms. It is surreal...That's why Monterrey is NOT a mongering venue in the same class. Certainly, you can monger, but not flaunt it in the face of all established social etiquette.

Member #3453
04-06-11, 04:06
I don't quite agree with USB here

In Asia, the competition between h**kers is so tough, that the only thing on every girl's mind is to corner a Farang for "long time," preferably days and days on end, so as to land a sugar daddy for as long as possible, which includes being seen in any and every kind of public environment, regardless of the implied social consequences. For girls in Monterrey social constraints matter, even as h**kers. For girls in the Asian venues, they just don't have that luxury. It's a matter of survival. It is not survival for girls in Monterrey, and especially not for girls working in the higher end clubs. That's the distinction that separates the Asian h**ker and the Monterrey h**ker. There is a huge cultural and socio-economic disparity between the two categories of h**kers.

Dad Fun 555
04-06-11, 18:36
In Asia, the competition between h**kers is so tough, that the only thing on every girl's mind is to corner a Farang for "long time," preferably days and days on end, so as to land a sugar daddy for as long as possible, which includes being seen in any and every kind of public environment, regardless of the implied social consequences. For girls in Monterrey social constraints matter, even as h**kers. For girls in the Asian venues, they just don't have that luxury. It's a matter of survival. It is not survival for girls in Monterrey, and especially not for girls working in the higher end clubs. That's the distinction that separates the Asian h**ker and the Monterrey h**ker. There is a huge cultural and socio-economic disparity between the two categories of h**kers.Pretty bold brush stroke of the continent where two-thirds of the world lives. Even if you're just talking about Southeast Asia, I have girlfriends in Bangkok who own very late model vehicles, posh condominiums, and all the latest gadgets. I believe top-earners in the tourist entertainment plazas probably bank $150-$200 a night, and many of them work damn hard (6-7 days a week). Do the math and that is a small fortune in Bangkok."Matter of survival" is laughable. True of Angeles City, Philippines, I suppose, but not Bangkok.

Saying the girls (in Thailand) fight over Westerners is also laughable because a great deal of them will not even look at you if you are Western, instead only they will go with Asians (Japanese, Korean, Singapore) which also indicates level of social consciousness of public environment.

Haven't heard of any girls in Monterrey who won't go with non-Mexicans or non-Latinos or even non-Spanish speakers (yet).

For Monterreydude who asks level of tourist sex venues in Thailand, most are like mid-level Monterrey strip clubs, Bahamas, Pasarelas, Harem, etc. The higher end is not available to Western tourists, only to expats or rich Thais.

Member #3453
04-07-11, 03:20
Pretty bold brush stroke of the continent where two-thirds of the world lives

I wasn't talking about 2/3rds of the world. Whose talking about entire continents? I was talking about the "mongering venues" of Asia. When you see the word "Asia," just assume I am referring to the mongering venues by shortening the phrase from "mongering venues of" to just "ASIA."

I just assumed that when I used the term Asia, it was pretty obvious what I was referring to. In the "mongering venues," the competition for mongering business in Asia is so substantially more than what you find in Monterrey that to compare the two is like comparing apples and oranges.

The "economic need" in Asia is far greater than the "economic need" in Mexico. There is simply no comparison. That need, within the "mongering venues," along with elements of supply and demand, totally obliterates any similar social stigma that might otherwise be found among the girls (in the mongering venues of Asia) compared to (the mongering venues of) Monterrey. Simply put, in comparing the two venues, the girls in Monterrey are simply not as economically deprived as the girls in Asia (the mongering venues, that is), statistically.

The supply of girls to potential clients, in the mongering venues of Asia, so substantially surpasses that of the mongering venues of Monterrey that competition for customers is far more intense in the "mongering venues of Asia" than in the "mongering venues" of Monterrey.

Abundant supply and disproportionately less demand from available clientele in Monterrey dictate some of the depravity in the mongering venues of Asia versus Monterrey. Supply of available h**kers in the "mongering venues of Asia" is significantly higher per monger than the supply of girls to mongers in Monterrey, by probably thousands upon thousands of girls in Asia compared to Monterrey.

My point to Monterreydude was that within the "mongering venues of Asia" there is no social stigma associated with going out on the town with Farang. Obviously, there are girls in the "mongering venues of Asia" that have their own criteria for clientele, and their own isolated exceptions to the rule, ones that favor Asian clients, etc...certainly. But, that is a very small percentage in the big scheme of things.

It doesn't take much to look around Pattaya and realize that there is no wide spread taboo associated with being seen in public with Farang. My point to Monterreydude was that the monger desiring to experience that kind of thing can do so with little or no blow back from societal reactions within the respective mongering venues of Asia compared to Monterrey.

As for the "types" of clubs in Thailand, or other parts of Asia, there are just as many "luxurious" clubs in Asia as in Monterrey. I have personally visited them. So, while there may be some that cater to Asians, there are just as many that cater to Farang, Asians, Martians, Clingons, etc...

MonterreyDude
04-15-11, 07:50
Can someone PLEASE advise MongerC1 in telling him that some of the girls will never ever have balance in their prepaid Amigo Telcel!

Can someone explain, cause he does not believe me, that some of the girls will go for days and not recharge their phones even if they promised to text back?

This story has been told, but now we go into details:

Let me explain: MongerC1 goes to Bahamas SC.

He just falls for girls called Fernanda. Fernanda goes bannanas for him too.

How bannanas you may ask? Enough so next day she accepts the following: Go to dinner to Colonia del Valle district fancy restaurant like I posted before. Sex, no money involved, staying at hotel till 3:00 am again, no money involved!

MongerC1 here in MOnterrey texts Fernanda. Fernanda answers.

He visits Fernanda. Fernanda says they will text each other to make plans.

MongerC1 texts Fernanda the Next Day. Fernanda only answers one text and total silence after all.

24 hours pass and MongerC1 goes to Bahamas to visit Fernanda but she is not there.

MongerC1 is angry that Fernanda has not answered in 24 hours.

I told MC1 again and again that this is SO common with club girls, that from his point of view he does not understand it. He just sticks with the angle that how is it that within a period of 24 hours she can not text him back.

Told him girsl live on a day to day basis. Sometimes with no money for phone, just for the house.

He just doesn't get it.

Told him that the biggest proof that something is going all right is that he got every single goodie for free with her.

No matter, he still wants an answer to his texts.

PLEASE someone get through to him and explain what is going on!

Member #3453
04-15-11, 13:12
some of the girls will never ever have balance in their prepaid amigo telcel

it is very common for girls from this socioeconomic position in mexican society, ie: mexican bar girls, to go sometimes several days without acknowledging our texts, even after having given us every indication that they are truly interested in seeing us regardless of money, gifts, etc...

i still can't get used to it myself. but, i have come to realize, intellectually, that it's "normal" behavior" for them, common behavior in their socioeconomic position.

their lack of a reply is merely a characteristic of their culture, and a totally and completely acceptable social norm among their peers, based on a common cultural conditioning that comes from their being in similar socioeconomic circumstances.

what seems like neglect or rejection to us, based on our own socialization, is not something that should necessarily have any particular implication for us, in and of itself, because their socialization accepts what we interpret as neglect or rejection as perfectly normal behavior, having no negative implications whatsoever for them or their peers.

remember, when thinking of bar girls, we are from earth, they're from mars. what we interpret one way based on our own socialization, has no applicability in their world. it does take some getting used to, but after it happens to you year after year, from a wide sampling of literally hundreds of mexican bar girls, you come to realize that your own doubts are just a misinterpretation of what is merely a cultural difference between gringo culture and socialization, versus the society of mexican bar girls.

Bbond
04-15-11, 15:53
Some places where cell phones are recharged, accept recharges for as little as 20 or 30 pesos. I have seen many girls put that minimum on their phones to make a couple of calls. However, I believe most cell carriers in Mexico will pass a text or allow incoming calls even if the balance is zero, so they know if someone is try to reach them.

Member #3453
04-15-11, 16:20
Some places where cell phones are recharged, accept recharges for as little as 20 or 30 pesos. I have seen many girls put that minimum on their phones to make a couple of calls. However, I believe most cell carriers in Mexico will pass a text or allow incoming calls even if the balance is zero, so they know if someone is try to reach them.

Also, some girls live outside of decent cell service. When they're home, you don't hear from them much, if at all. Then, when they venture into the city, they're able to send and receive texts, etc...and, you'll get a flurry of activity from them.

A lot of the Bar Girls live way out on the outskirts of Monterrey due to finances. When they're home, in some of those out of the way areas that are not particularly good for cell coverage, they just don't receive anything.

I know a girl that literally can't receive anything on the ground floor of her casa, but she receives texts and makes phone calls only from the second floor for that very reason. She lives close to San Nicholas, which isn't that far away from El Centro, and you would think her cell coverage would work ok...but, it doesn't, not even that close to El Centro.

So, it can just be something as simple as cell coverage. Not to mention that the cell system, even in the very best of locations, is not sometimes particularly reliable to begin with.

Jinxx
09-24-11, 14:57
You guys read way too much into these "socioeconomic" and "cultural" differences to explain typical stripper / hooker behavior.

A stripper / hooker from Monterrey is not going to fit in at a nice restaurant just like a 20 year-old all-american stripper / hooker who grew up in a trailer park is not going to fit in at Cheesecake Factory or Fogo de Chao dining with a 55 year old corporate attorney.

If a mexican hooker / stripper doesn't text you back when you want her to it's because you're not a fucking high priority to her, for whatever reason. Case closed, move on. These girls have very short attention spans. American stripppers / hookers are going to forget to txt you just as quick as mexican strippers / hookers. This shit is universal. Just move on to the next working girl and quit trying to fall in love with a hooker.