PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly MP's In Nilai

Member #4194
04-25-11, 19:02
Hi Forum Member.

Do share some info on the activities in Nilai. Many hidden places established without notice.

Member #4194
04-25-11, 19:40
This afternoon after a long driving from north Malaysia towards southern Malaysia. I've stopped at Nilai area for a quick lunch at the new build Mc Donald. I was alone during that time and those tiring driving condition made me want to try one of the massage parlor over there. I do remember one of my friend do inform me that there is several place which offer some special treatment for them who need.

After finish my quick lunch, I dove down to the traffic light and turn left towards the Nilai Hotel (not Alson Klana). Down there there is two MP's on the left of the Hotel. I choose the local version besides the Thai version. So I went in and met the floor manager and she ask me have I ever been there. So I've said this is my first time and I want to try the best. I saw one NL walking in and went through. And I ask who is that and the floor manager said that the girl name Dilla and she just came in for duty. So in my head said that why not to the fresh new day with a fresh new meet. So I choose her and the floor manager straightly bring me to one of the massage room which is at the end of the corner and the room was isolated (not joining / sharing air-con with other room. So I wait.

Undress my clothes and wear only towel. Since I saw the mattress is clean and not smelly. So I laid down. She walk in and deemed the light and all I can see is her figure and sweet NL face. She does wore mini dress. She ask me how long do I want to have the session. So I said maybe 1 1/2 hours or 2. She choose 1 1/2 hours. The massage begin. At first she do massage my back slowly with her soft hand. Circling around all my back. Sometimes she over massage to my S and I just keep enjoy the moment. After finish at about 15 minutes on my back, she went down to my leg and this time trigger me so bad. Why? Because her long nail and the softness of her palm did touch my balls and also sometime time's over to my didi and pulled it slowly. From right leg to left leg still the same. Only turn my heat on and my didi stand strong. Gosh, I felt very relieving and horny during that time. The best part is since she just wear mini dress, she just hit her pussy over the bottom of my foot and my foot thumb touch her vagina (still cover with her panties). Feel soft and the heat of her. In my head I guess she is already turned on.

Once finish my back and both legs, she ask my to flop over. My didi still standing and she just ignore it. Start from my chest, she continued massaging it slowly and by the same time's my hand started to roam. She just ignored what I do and she bend down and whispered by saying that need to pay if I touch her parts. I do whispered back that I'll paid. She just ask for MYR100 for touching her breast, ass, S'hole and pussy. Who care anyway. She stopped massaging me when I start to play with her pussy. She look at me and she pull down the towel which cover half of me and started to shake my didi. I know she's wet and she closed her eye's while sealed her mouth. I know that she can't handle it anymore since 2 of my finger's already went in. She wipe my didi and started to do blow job. Nice feeling when feel hot saliva while sucking my didi. I pulled her ass towards me and and rubbed her clit. Holly cow she grip on my let's and blowjob me more faster. I ask her to stop and take out her clothes. At first she feel afraid and after I declare to pay her and do it fast then only she took out her panties. Sat on me and then angling my didi toward her pussy (rubber tucked in). Slowly went in and seems to feel a bit tight loose and the rock begin. Half of the breast already open and I saw lite choclish nipples and I grab her firm. Gripping and gripping while rocking on the move. Rounded almost 15 minutes and I pulled her body and stand up. Push her to the walls and dig her from behind. She do soft moan couple of times and I did end it soon after that. 30 min ML session and 1 hour massage. Great bargain for me since long time never taste NL.

Testimonial.

Name: Dilla.

Origin: Melaka.

Skin: Asian type (lite brown)

Face: Sweet (small pimple's)

Figure: 8/10.

Softness: 9/10.

Nipple: Lite brown.

Pussy: Tight loose.

Damage: (1) MP = MYR66. 00 (2) FJ= MYR100)

End of the FR.

Br,

Fisherman

MadBoss
04-26-11, 06:16
Wow. I didn't know you could start your own threads here.

Member #4194
04-27-11, 18:32
Wow. I didn't know you could start your own threads here.Yeah, since the place is not mentioned. So I open for sharing.

BionicMan
07-16-11, 16:52
. After finish my quick lunch, I dove down to the traffic light and turn left towards the Nilai Hotel (not Alson Klana). Down there there is two MP's on the left of the Hotel. I choose the local version besides the Thai version. Br, FishermanAre you referring left of the Nilai Springs Hotel Resort?

Member #4194
07-19-11, 13:51
Are you referring left of the Nilai Springs Hotel Resort?Yeap be'man. Instead B2B also available back there. Couple of trips I've went but then no FR to be updated.

BionicMan
07-19-11, 15:02
Yeap be'man. Instead B2B also available back there. Couple of trips I've went but then no FR to be updated.Thank mate.

Should be there in a few months (always think and plan ahead when mongering and doing homework!) and will eventually experiment and test.

Saves me the hassle to go to KL and have asafe bet (as nothing worst of an MP with no fun!)

Member #4194
07-24-11, 14:02
Thank mate.

Should be there in a few months (always think and plan ahead when mongering and doing homework!) and will eventually experiment and test.

Saves me the hassle to go to KL and have asafe bet (as nothing worst of an MP with no fun!) Sure man, I just went to 163 just now and infact, cheaper by a dozen. MYR130 (massage, b2b, BBBJ and fj). Page me when you are in KL.

Sey Kia
08-14-11, 03:14
I tried both the local and the tom yam place during my last trip. Didn't get much action as the nl don't work this month. Or maybe only for regular customer. I'm based in nilai for now, so anyone who wants a brother cheong during weekends let me know. As for today, I'll try 163.

Clermont
09-04-11, 04:04
I tried both the local and the tom yam place during my last trip. Didn't get much action as the nl don't work this month. Or maybe only for regular customer. I'm based in nilai for now, so anyone who wants a brother cheong during weekends let me know. As for today, I'll try 163.Where is this 163? Anymore nice place in Nilai, I will drop by soon, meet up bro?

Sey Kia
09-11-11, 12:55
Where is this 163? Anymore nice place in Nilai, I will drop by soon, meet up bro?Its opposite allson klana hotel. Another nice place will be in taman semarak. Mostly sabahans, if you know how to negotiate, you may get fj as well.

Clermont
09-15-11, 07:16
Its opposite allson klana hotel. Another nice place will be in taman semarak. Mostly sabahans, if you know how to negotiate, you may get fj as well.Mostly sabahans? Dinosaurs or nice ones? Any local ones?

PaulYang32
10-11-11, 03:18
Bro, last week I tried the MP nearer to Nilai hotel. The WL gave me massage & HJ only. I asked for extra but not allowed. No roaming at all. I wish to have Dilla service like you.

This afternoon after a long driving from north Malaysia towards southern Malaysia. I've stopped at Nilai area for a quick lunch at the new build Mc Donald. I was alone during that time and those tiring driving condition made me want to try one of the massage parlor over there. I do remember one of my friend do inform me that there is several place which offer some special treatment for them who need.

After finish my quick lunch, I dove down to the traffic light and turn left towards the Nilai Hotel (not Alson Klana). Down there there is two MP's on the left of the Hotel. I choose the local version besides the Thai version. So I went in and met the floor manager and she ask me have I ever been there. So I've said this is my first time and I want to try the best. I saw one NL walking in and went through. And I ask who is that and the floor manager said that the girl name Dilla and she just came in for duty. So in my head said that why not to the fresh new day with a fresh new meet. So I choose her and the floor manager straightly bring me to one of the massage room which is at the end of the corner and the room was isolated (not joining / sharing air-con with other room. So I wait.

Undress my clothes and wear only towel. Since I saw the mattress is clean and not smelly. So I laid down. She walk in and deemed the light and all I can see is her figure and sweet NL face. She does wore mini dress. She ask me how long do I want to have the session. So I said maybe 1 1/2 hours or 2. She choose 1 1/2 hours. The massage begin. At first she do massage my back slowly with her soft hand. Circling around all my back. Sometimes she over massage to my S and I just keep enjoy the moment. After finish at about 15 minutes on my back, she went down to my leg and this time trigger me so bad. Why? Because her long nail and the softness of her palm did touch my balls and also sometime time's over to my didi and pulled it slowly. From right leg to left leg still the same. Only turn my heat on and my didi stand strong. Gosh, I felt very relieving and horny during that time. The best part is since she just wear mini dress, she just hit her pussy over the bottom of my foot and my foot thumb touch her vagina (still cover with her panties). Feel soft and the heat of her. In my head I guess she is already turned on.

Once finish my back and both legs, she ask my to flop over. My didi still standing and she just ignore it. Start from my chest, she continued massaging it slowly and by the same time's my hand started to roam. She just ignored what I do and she bend down and whispered by saying that need to pay if I touch her parts. I do whispered back that I'll paid. She just ask for MYR100 for touching her breast, ass, S'hole and pussy. Who care anyway. She stopped massaging me when I start to play with her pussy. She look at me and she pull down the towel which cover half of me and started to shake my didi. I know she's wet and she closed her eye's while sealed her mouth. I know that she can't handle it anymore since 2 of my finger's already went in. She wipe my didi and started to do blow job. Nice feeling when feel hot saliva while sucking my didi. I pulled her ass towards me and and rubbed her clit. Holly cow she grip on my let's and blowjob me more faster. I ask her to stop and take out her clothes. At first she feel afraid and after I declare to pay her and do it fast then only she took out her panties. Sat on me and then angling my didi toward her pussy (rubber tucked in). Slowly went in and seems to feel a bit tight loose and the rock begin. Half of the breast already open and I saw lite choclish nipples and I grab her firm. Gripping and gripping while rocking on the move. Rounded almost 15 minutes and I pulled her body and stand up. Push her to the walls and dig her from behind. She do soft moan couple of times and I did end it soon after that. 30 min ML session and 1 hour massage. Great bargain for me since long time never taste NL.

Testimonial.

Name: Dilla.

Origin: Melaka.

Skin: Asian type (lite brown)

Face: Sweet (small pimple's)

Figure: 8/10.

Softness: 9/10.

Nipple: Lite brown.

Pussy: Tight loose.

Damage: (1) MP = MYR66. 00 (2) FJ= MYR100)

End of the FR.

Br,

Fisherman

PaulYang32
10-11-11, 03:21
Sure man, I just went to 163 just now and infact, cheaper by a dozen. MYR130 (massage, b2b, BBBJ and fj). Page me when you are in KL.I tried 163 too. Mostly dino. A young WL with 36C big melon served me with massage and good HJ. NO BJ and FJ allowed. Too bad. Bro how to get FJ over there?

Clermont
10-26-11, 07:38
All these reports about good massage in Nilai? I think it's all craps. What 163 good service, those dinos give bad massage and like rushing to off work. Not much good place there at all. BBN massage is still ok with PRCs. Saw a big place called Nilai Spa but haven't stop by yet. Until the next trip to southern.

Linggam
10-28-11, 07:17
Well theres nuthing special in Nilai. Gone and tested both places (Local and Tom Yam) , frankly say the service is so so. Just HJ, No BJ and don't dream of FJ. My experience at the Local spot, damage is RM150 while the Tomyam is RM 90 ++ (RM 50 for HJ and balance the normal charge for 1 hour.

GayusJayus
02-04-12, 12:03
Hi all,

I'm newbie here. I live in nilai negri sembilan. And I've been in here for almost 4 years, and still I can't find any single chick to fk. I'm wondering if any of you guys know how to find one in nilai, please let me know.

Thanks

Goku1980
02-09-13, 16:25
Mostly sabahans? Dinosaurs or nice ones? Any local ones?Where is this place in Taman Semarak that you are talking about? Hunger for sabahan girls :+) detail please.

Sinner007
05-22-13, 18:59
Just wondering any recent new FR in Nilai? Anyone?

PencintaMocha
12-21-14, 20:36
Nobody update their FR about Nilai anymore?

There are fun place in Nilai now.

Is there anybody interested?

ClogPipe
12-29-14, 10:26
Nobody update their FR about Nilai anymore?

There are fun place in Nilai now.

Is there anybody interested?Yes, know any place in Nilai with BJ service?

Channy
04-19-16, 17:16
Nilai, Taman semarak, got 2 brothels filed with baksos in their 25-30's, I was quoted 5 o rm for the St, good rooms, girls are attractive, I'm surprised in this thread haven't report the places since he knows all and everything.

About KL.

Swinger08
05-11-16, 11:47
Nilai, Taman semarak, got 2 brothels filed with baksos in their 25-30's, I was quoted 5 o rm for the St, good rooms, girls are attractive, I'm surprised in this thread haven't report the places since he knows all and everything.

About KL.Which area in Semarak? Any tip?

Swinger08
05-11-16, 12:35

About KL.Which part of Taman Semarak? Any tip.

IpohCheong
08-18-16, 01:25

About KL.Where is this place?

Channy
09-10-16, 18:09
Where is this place?These places. I m sure some Orang putih expert from other thread will guide you better than me. They claimed enough they know everything.

Otherwise look around money lender.

Fxdd12
10-07-16, 08:35
These places. I m sure some Orang putih expert from other thread will guide you better than me. They claimed enough they know everything.

Otherwise look around money lender.Where exactly in Taman semarak, tried looking near money lender but none found. What time you s their ops operating hours?

Channy
10-26-16, 14:45
Where exactly in Taman semarak, tried looking near money lender but none found. What time you s their ops operating hours?I'm so surprised the experts who claimed on some Thread they have explored all the local scene have nothing to said. Ever those with thousand post. Guess where they are? Maybe they talk with the ghost of P Ramlee?

At What time you s their ops operating hours?

Office hours.