PDA

View Full Version : Dominican R, Colombia or Costa Rica what is cheaper for mongering?

FoxesHunter
06-10-11, 11:27
Some info please? I know Colombia and I can tell you it is an Earthly Paradise for mongering: low price and wide options.

Now I'd like to know what country is cheaper among Dominican R, Colombia and Costa Rica for mongering.

I thank you!

Kngdf5
06-10-11, 11:59
1) Dominican is cheapest.

2) Columbia.

3) Costa Rica more expensive.

But Columbia is a big country, and you know your way around. May work out cheaper for you.

Some info please? I know Colombia and I can tell you it is an Earthly Paradise for mongering: low price and wide options.

Now I'd like to know what country is cheaper among Dominican R, Colombia and Costa Rica for mongering.

I thank you!

Orgasmico
06-12-11, 19:33
1) Dominican is cheapest.

2) Columbia.

3) Costa Rica more expensive.

But Columbia is a big country, and you know your way around. May work out cheaper for you. I disagree. Everything is negotiable in these countries, it depends on what part of the country, depends on who you are and what you bring to the table or how you are perceived, etc. Prices can vary even within each of these countries. Before making a generalization like above, one has to be prepared to substantiate it with generalizable facts.

I've had great times at all the venues mentioned above, but I have also been willing to venture off the beatin path and don't restrict myself to places talked about in forums like this. IMO, you can take the same dollar amount and have a great time in each place if you know where to go, and especially if you speak Spanish and / or have some game.

Orgasmico
06-12-11, 19:49
I know everyone says CR is the most expensive but that has not been my experience. Besides my first Del Rey chica being a freebie, I've never paid a chica out of the Del Rey more that $50. Last time I was in CR, I was hanging with my wing who is fluent in Spanish and also an expat AA who was living there and took us to casas where we were smashing fine babes for $15-$20 so it all depends on your intel.

MDE can be even less costly. We're talking $15 for half hour in cases (compare that with Pasions in Sosua?) Mayorista also has pretty low prices. Throw out the freebies, but, in general, I reemphasize that you can have a great time in all of these places.

Chica quality, what you pay for accommodations, food choices and quality and other things might be deciding factors. For instance, eating something on your trip that makes you sick affects you ability to monger.

FoxesHunter
06-13-11, 09:44
therefore if you know Colombia, Dominica R. And Costa Rica, I'd like to know:

In which country is easier to meet some friendly girlfriends for some days?

In wich country are they more cheerful and nice?

In wich country do they love nicely fucking so happy?

I know very fine La Mayorista: there are wonderful girls but with very low aptitude for fucking.

Thanks

Sammon
06-13-11, 17:41
therefore if you know Colombia, Dominica R. And Costa Rica, I'd like to know:

In which country is easier to meet some friendly girlfriends for some days?

In wich country are they more cheerful and nice?

In wich country do they love nicely fucking so happy?

I know very fine La Mayorista: there are wonderful girls but with very low aptitude for fucking.

Thanks1. Colombia is good with fine looking chicas. Must be fluent in Spanish and requires more persuation and smooth talk.

Bargaining skills are essential. Not all girls walking the streets in hooker looking clothes are available. It is just that the girls like to wear sexy clothes and walk sexy too.

Girls can be had cheap dependind on you. Casual relationship with non-working girls can be had if you are young and good looking and ofcourse spending capability.

Sexwise ok. Columbians are not known for non-stop sex in all holes and even if you pay one shot is the norm.

Ofcourse there will be few exceptions.

Colombian women can be nice eye-candy but beware that high percentage have their boobs enhanced by surgery.

2. Dominican republic girls tend to be darker and fatter. Not the best eye cand with few exceptions. Sexwise more into it. Cheaper destination as far as hotels and food are concerned. Easy to meet and bed with non-working girls. These all know and do not expect long term relationship and marriage. Quite a few working girls are from Haiti and if you like dark girls they are good in bed. You will find many tourists because of cheap all inclusive resorts. European tourists girls can be had if you are lucky.

3. Costa rica is the best for visitors. Plenty of good looking girls from all over and sightseeing ops are out of this world. Mongering in and around established foreigner locations are expensive. However if you catch hold of local market establishments it will be cheaper.

Neeew
06-29-11, 23:08
I'm really interested in trying something new than DC and Costa Rica is very appealing.

What areas / cities of in Costa Rica are most suited for a first time visiter (to meet women of course)?

Please keep in mind us coming from Europe are often limited to buying a whole holiday package – for that reason it would be great to get a Top 3 list of the best of the tourist destinations in CR.

Many thanks

DJ FourMoney
07-04-11, 06:23
I'm looking at going someplace after Christmas.

Airline prices are roughly the same weather its DR or Colombia (About $700). CR is just about $400 and the cheapest destination outside of Mexico.

Under my budget that would leave about $300 to $600 to play with for anywhere for 3-7 days / nights.

According to some forums, CR's usual haunts with providers will run about $60-80 nominally. This seems to be common in much of Latin America however. What I'm not too clear on is what is the going rate for the two or three major cities in Colombia.

Also I am searching for a wife / bride whatever you want to call it. That said, I'm not in a financial position currently to constantly fly back and forth to these countries to solidify a relationship, in your opinion is this problematic and should I forget about this part of my vacation and only focus on having a good time?

Thanks

Sidney
07-05-11, 12:58
I'm really interested in trying something new than DC and Costa Rica is very appealing.

What areas / cities of in Costa Rica are most suited for a first time visiter (to meet women of course)?

Please keep in mind us coming from Europe are often limited to buying a whole holiday package – for that reason it would be great to get a Top 3 list of the best of the tourist destinations in CR.

Many thanksChicas and a big beach.

Artisttyp
07-05-11, 13:19

Airline prices are roughly the same weather its DR or Colombia (About $700). CR is just about $400 and the cheapest destination outside of Mexico.

Under my budget that would leave about $300 to $600 to play with for anywhere for 3-7 days / nights.

According to some forums, CR's usual haunts with providers will run about $60-80 nominally. This seems to be common in much of Latin America however. What I'm not too clear on is what is the going rate for the two or three major cities in Colombia.

Also I am searching for a wife / bride whatever you want to call it. That said, I'm not in a financial position currently to constantly fly back and forth to these countries to solidify a relationship, in your opinion is this problematic and should I forget about this part of my vacation and only focus on having a good time?

ThanksYou might be able to squeak by in Medellin for $600 after airfare but I wouldn't recommend it. A hotel itself will cost you $25 in the centro. Food is not super cheap either. Forget about the DR and CR. IMHO you would be better off saving a while longer. Just showing up somewhere doesn't mean that you will have fun. Certain countries are off limits to me at the moment due to higher prices. I know that if I go my budget will limit my opportunities and that isn't fun.

Have you thought about guatemala? It is a bargin if you don't mind having nothing to do at night.

Member #2041
07-05-11, 16:01
Chicas and a big beach.The biggest PROBLEM with Costa Rica is that, while it has both chicas and great beaches, by and large, they aren't in the same place. I personally am going to CR in early December, but I'm spending half my time at beach areas, and half my time in San Jose, which is where the vast majority of the chicas are. The DR doesn't have that problem, as there are excellent beaches in Sosua, and you can actually pick up some of the chicas along that beach. The one beach area in CR that has lots of P4P chicas, Jaco, happens to be one of the WORST beaches - although there are some better beaches not too far away.

FoxesHunter
07-05-11, 16:11
The biggest PROBLEM with Costa Rica is that, while it has both chicas and great beaches, by and large, they aren't in the same place. I personally am going to CR in early December, but I'm spending half my time at beach areas, and half my time in San Jose, which is where the vast majority of the chicas are. The DR doesn't have that problem, as there are excellent beaches in Sosua, and you can actually pick up some of the chicas along that beach. The one beach area in CR that has lots of P4P chicas, Jaco, happens to be one of the WORST beaches - although there are some better beaches not too far away.Has Santo Domingo interesting playas and chicas?

Lopkx
07-21-11, 05:04
I don't know about Colombia. But DR is cheaper than CR. Plus everything is closer in the DR if you want to partake in both city & beach.

Member #4244
07-21-11, 05:26
It just depends what you're after, man, and also what your limitations are.

Many have already pointed out some pluses and minuses. DR has beach and girls in the same place. That's not really true in the other places, in Colombia you can combine them to some degree but the best mongering locales are not near the beach, they are MDE and Cali basically. I have found loads of GFE in Colombia, I wouldn't agree that the girls are colder there. I would agree that if you don't speak Spanish, you're boned, you need at least intermediate Spanish, beginner will not cut it. I took some beginner Spanish guys, they were really dependent upon me as an intermediate to expert speaker.

Money, meh, I mean they are all about the same price when you get down to it. Airfare to Colombia will be more generally so for a short trip that offsets any lower costs. Lodging in CR will be a little more most likely. Sex, eh, you can spend anywhere from $10 to $200 in any of those places, we could quibble about the value but they are mostly similar. Much less TLN action in CR.

It also depends what kind of mongerer you are. Are you young or old? Are you looking to spend a lot or go cheap? They all have options for both but some are better than others depending on those things. No offense to the older heads here but one thing I have noticed is that if there is some old guy willing to pay the asking price just to see the girl naked or a young guy haggling slightly or even paying the asking price that will want to really work her azz out, the girls in CR and Tijuana and places like that will opt for the former. It's like if you were a cabbie and charged a flat fee for a ride. Do you want to take the old man down the street to the supermarket for $20 or do you want to drive some college student 50 miles? Easy choice for the girls. In Colombia, I found that to be a little less true in many places, there were more girls who genuinely liked to fuck. DR has that poppin off as well. CR, you can find it, less so though.

Stuff to do, well none of them are Paris, my friend, you are not going to be wowed by the advanced culture, culinary delights and breathtaking architecture in any of these developing nations. CR has a couple decent beaches but not really. It's mostly a small country. The rain forests are pleasant, there are some pimp places to take girls (Arenal, some of the Pacific beaches. Caribe side is nothing). Colombia has more major cities and a bit better developed infrastructure. It's still kind of janky, lots of cities you could do in a day or two. There are some great beaches but you have to really go deep to find them and there is no scene there, got to bring the girl. DR has more of a tourist set up, I have the least experience there but it didn't seem like there was all that much entertainment but again you have girls and beach in one spot.

As far as specific service, I'd say anal sex is least common in CR, you really have to scour and when you find it you have to pay extra. Not so in the other two countries. BBBJ you can get in any of them, I'd say again CR more upsell and some girls who won't do it, other two it's quite common and usually included. Colombia is a big place so not every city is the same. Bareback sex, meh, that's always a crap shoot, I could tell you my own experience but it doesn't apply to everyone.

I dunno man, PM me if you have some questions.

Member #4244
07-21-11, 05:41

ThanksYou should just focus on having a good time. Unless a woman is well-connected through American family, international business, some aviation industry or either nation's military, it will be very difficult for her to go back and forth between her country and the USA Further, if you don't have the money, you think she does? If she does, she wants a less wealthy American guy? Unlikely.

Further, you don't look for a wife in *****houses and you don't forge a lasting relationship through dating in a short time period. So if you can't go back and forth regularly, forget it, go and please your dick, worry about marriage at another time in another place.

LittleTruths
07-21-11, 13:35
Also I am searching for a wife / bride whatever you want to call it. That said, I'm not in a financial position currently to constantly fly back and forth to these countries to solidify a relationship, in your opinion is this problematic and should I forget about this part of my vacation and only focus on having a good time?I'd say you better focus on having some fun according to what your wants are and where the money you've got will take you, and try and make the most of it.

The wifey abroad game is a losing game, and completely useless in case you haven't got enough money to grease all the ins and outs up properly.

Bless

Sammon
07-21-11, 14:35

ThanksLet me join the fray.

IMHO do not search for a bride / wife now. You do not have the financial capability to support anybody. Do not marry, get her into US, make her work her ass off or social welfare to live. The girl is better off living.

In her own country. If you get real lucky to meet a well educated woman who likes you with no money consider her godsend.

For now you need to concentrate on finding a fuckmate and having a good time.

You are taking about budget of roughly $80 a night. This need to include hotel, food, chica, drinks, transport.

Let us take it one by one for ex. Costa Rica.

1. Hotel- There are very cheap hotels in CR. $15 per night. Pretty basic as another monger has posted here.

2. Food- you need to eat street food. Do not get into del ray restaurent. Street food per day will run $15 per day.

3. Chica- If you really look there are $15 working girls. Hygiene is suspect. Keep away from del ray girls. You will not get anybody cheaper than $40.

4. Drinks- I would suggest buying at supermarket or duty free and drinking in your room.

5. Transportation. Your main cost is transport from airport to city and return.

Take bus. You cannot afford taxi.

Things are doable within your budget if you do your math and do not overindulge.

Just do not forget to keep return airport tax money separately.

DJ FourMoney
07-21-11, 19:19
You should just focus on having a good time. Unless a woman is well-connected through American family, international business, some aviation industry or either nation's military, it will be very difficult for her to go back and forth between her country and the USA Further, if you don't have the money, you think she does? If she does, she wants a less wealthy American guy? Unlikely.

Further, you don't look for a wife in *houses and you don't forge a lasting relationship through dating in a short time period. So if you can't go back and forth regularly, forget it, go and please your dick, worry about marriage at another time in another place.Who's looking for wives in hoe houses? LOL, there are a couple of agencies down there, I just thought I'd waltz in and see what's shaking.

Let me join the fray.

IMHO do not search for a bride / wife now. You do not have the financial capability to support anybody. Do not marry, get her into US, make her work her ass off or social welfare to live. The girl is better off living.

In her own country. If you get real lucky to meet a well educated woman who likes you with no money consider her godsend.

For now you need to concentrate on finding a fuckmate and having a good time.

You are taking about budget of roughly $80 a night. This need to include hotel, food, chica, drinks, transport.

Let us take it one by one for ex. Costa Rica.

1. Hotel- There are very cheap hotels in CR. $15 per night. Pretty basic as another monger has posted here.

2. Food- you need to eat street food. Do not get into del ray restaurent. Street food per day will run $15 per day.

3. Chica- If you really look there are $15 working girls. Hygiene is suspect. Keep away from del ray girls. You will not get anybody cheaper than $40.

4. Drinks- I would suggest buying at supermarket or duty free and drinking in your room.

5. Transportation. Your main cost is transport from airport to city and return.

Take bus. You cannot afford taxi.

Things are doable within your budget if you do your math and do not overindulge.

Just do not forget to keep return airport tax money separately.Thanks, I thought looking for a long term GF might be okay if we came to an understanding. I'm basically a student now but I hope to be back working by Sept. I'm just basing this trip off my current status that's all.

I'd say you better focus on having some fun according to what your wants are and where the money you've got will take you, and try and make the most of it.

The wifey abroad game is a losing game, and completely useless in case you haven't got enough money to grease all the ins and outs up properly.

BlessTrue, sort of. It totally depends.

Member #4351
07-21-11, 20:16
Please read a sample of FoxesHunter's previous posts.

Mr Enternational
07-22-11, 06:18
Please read a sample of FoxesHunter's previous posts.I did that long ago. 426 posts and 420 of them are simple simon questions. I just don't get it. Maybe he is writing a tourist / monger book or something.

SavePros321
07-22-11, 08:46
I did that long ago. 426 posts and 420 of them are simple simon questions. I just don't get it. Maybe he is writing a tourist / monger book or something.Damn you Mr. E; you stole my thunder, LOL! I think the mongering site may be complete because now RobbyRob has appeared and has begun promotion of that badboy.

Orgasmico
08-13-11, 15:24
I got 2 more trips booked for DR this year and 1 to CR. I'm looking forward more to my trip to CR because I enjoyed it more there, overall. Got to get back to Colombia soon.

Blight782
12-16-11, 14:03
I don't know about Colombia. But DR is cheaper than CR. Plus everything is closer in the DR if you want to partake in both city & beach.And DR has more hot chics to hang out with.

Grub1
12-24-11, 05:11
And DR has more hot chics to hang out with.I have been to Costa rica many time's and fucked many 8s and 9s so if you are right the DR should be the place I am looking for.

Orgasmico
05-12-13, 10:10
Comparison of CR vs DR http://youtu.be/5LDUYzsJNrc

Orgasmico
03-09-14, 17:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gl5YmIxMto

Manizales911
03-09-14, 22:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gl5YmIxMtoWhat a clueless fucker that guy is.

TomJackin
03-09-14, 23:22
What a clueless fucker that guy is.My thoughts exactly!

JohnSwd40
03-11-14, 18:01
Does Columbia or Costa Rica have a Blackbeards or FOD type setup anywhere?

SlangTeng
06-21-22, 18:37
I've been to Colombia already and highly recommend. Looking to take a trip this fall and I'm between CR and DR. I believe I would like Dominican chicas more (at least physically). But which one would you guys say would be an overall better experience. As far as ease of access and rates? Not ease of access as far as plane tickets, they are both relatively same priced flights and restrictions to get back into the US have eased. Trip to either would be 10 days and I'd think I'd travel to two cities in either location. For example (Punta Cana & The Su / Jaco & San Jose).

SlangTeng
07-02-22, 15:01
I'm goin goin, back back, to Cali Cali.

GrownMan1
07-06-22, 16:46
I've been to Colombia already and highly recommend. Looking to take a trip this fall and I'm between CR and DR. I believe I would like Dominican chicas more (at least physically). But which one would you guys say would be an overall better experience. As far as ease of access and rates? Not ease of access as far as plane tickets, they are both relatively same priced flights and restrictions to get back into the US have eased. Trip to either would be 10 days and I'd think I'd travel to two cities in either location. For example (Punta Cana & The Su / Jaco & San Jose).Do both of them. Start with the New place and end with the guaranteed place.

TooDirty
07-08-22, 09:34
Does Columbia or Costa Rica have a Blackbeards or FOD type setup anywhere?Colombia has "The Mansion", they seem to relabel it occasionally, but I think this is the latest website http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/index.html I don't have any experience with it, but have thought to possibly stay there in the future. I don't think its as service oriented as Blackbeards.

Husker Dude
07-08-22, 23:59
Colombia has "The Mansion", they seem to relabel it occasionally, but I think this is the latest website http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/index.html I don't have any experience with it, but have thought to possibly stay there in the future. I don't think its as service oriented as Blackbeards.Highly recommend you try the Mansion in Colombia. Been to both dozens of times. The part the Mansion is in Medellin is the financial district of Medellin so everywhere around it is similar to the US, with 2 major malls and probably 60 or so restaurants within 6 blocks. Whereas Blackbeards is in a third world place, although Blackbeards is great. Prices are comparable. The Mansion has free lance chicas with no set schedule & BB chicas have set schedule. ID's are carefully checked at the mansion & chica must not have been banned from there. Both GFE with BBBJ the norm. Colombian chicas tend to be lighter skinned and thinner compared to DR chicas.

Zeos1
07-09-22, 03:07
Colombia has "The Mansion", they seem to relabel it occasionally, but I think this is the latest website http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/index.html I don't have any experience with it, but have thought to possibly stay there in the future. I don't think its as service oriented as Blackbeards.It is a different business model. They don't bring the chicas in and have a roster to select from, they just let approved working girls come in and do their own business. So you may see different ones there every day, and they come and go and are not working shifts there, and they don't stay there, and they set their own prices. It is a hotel that allows working girls in to meet potential customers.

SubCmdr
06-21-23, 06:36
I don't know about mongering. But Medellin is much less expensive to live than Santo Domingo.

SubCmdr
06-22-23, 16:48
But Medellin is head and shoulders over Santo Domingo when it comes to infrastructure and sophistication. Tough to beat the beaches of the Dominican Republic especially in the Samana Province. But the girls of in Santo Domingo are way more attractive the the ones I saw in Medellin.

Manizales911
06-25-23, 18:31
But Medellin is head and shoulders over Santo Domingo when it comes to infrastructure and sophistication. Tough to beat the beaches of the Dominican Republic especially in the Samana Province. But the girls of in Santo Domingo are way more attractive the the ones I saw in Medellin.You must go to a different Medellin and Santo Domingo than I do, LOL.

SubCmdr
07-05-23, 20:25
You must go to a different Medellin and Santo Domingo than I do, LOL.You actually think that Santo Domingo has better infrastructure than Medellin?

Manizales911
07-06-23, 23:30
You actually think that Santo Domingo has better infrastructure than Medellin?Absolutely not, I was referring to your comment that the girls in Santo Domingo are better looking than the girls in Medellin, that's just crazy talk.

Husker Dude
07-07-23, 04:15
Absolutely not, I was referring to your comment that the girls in Santo Domingo are better looking than the girls in Medellin, that's just crazy talk.Totally agree with Manizales911, Medellin chicas far better looking than Santo Domingo.

SubCmdr
07-07-23, 06:33
Totally agree with Manizales911, Medellin chicas far better looking than Santo Domingo.So you agree that I am talking crazy?

It is one thing to disagree with the opinion of a person. It another to attack the person because you don't like his opinions. I am not going to call you both what I really think you are. But we have different tastes. That is it. But to say that I am talking crazy because you don't like what I like is some girly man shit.

The girls of Santo Domingo are better looking than the girls on Medellin. Period. Do you either of you actually walk around Santo Domingo / Santo Domingo este and Medellin. Not just the tourist areas but on the streets and the malls were regular people roam. Or are you in the tourist areas with the girls painted up and showing up in your face to get paid in Medellin?

The girls of Santo Domingo are more beautiful with less make up. The they dress much more sexy and they have way more shapely bodies than the girls in Medellin. The girls of Medellin is the land of "knock knee bimbos walking like hoes". No ass! Medellin girls have no ass. And we all know the type of guys that like their girls like that. Medellin girls wear too much make up. And they don't know how to dress sexy. Not all but most.

Absolutely not, I was referring to your comment that the girls in Santo Domingo are better looking than the girls in Medellin, that's just crazy talk.

SubCmdr
07-23-23, 08:17
Price of a haircut in Medellin is 25000 COP (6. 12 USD).

Price of a haircut in Sosua is 500 DOP (9. 01 USD).

Price of a haircut in Santo Domingo este 200 DOP (3. 60 USD).

When looking at the costs of mongering, one needs to factor all the costs involved in doing it. That includes the cost of the plane ticket, the cost of the food, the cost of other things needed for you to enjoy your trip, and the cost of sexual services.

In my opinion, it is simply not possible to state across the board what location has the most value. That is up to the individual. Because if you are not buying what I am buying then you will not be spending the money that I am spending in a particular location.

It is sort of like the appearance of girls. I think the girls of the Dominion Republic are more attractive than the girls of Medellin. But I have not been to Cali yet. And I am being told that the girls there are more to my tastes. Cali curves.

I will continue to update this user blog when I have numbers to make comparisons.

GrownMan1
07-23-23, 17:03
Price of a haircut in Medellin is 25000 COP (6. 12 USD).

Price of a haircut in Sosua is 500 DOP (9. 01 USD).

Price of a haircut in Santo Domingo este 200 DOP (3. 60 USD).

When looking at the costs of mongering, one needs to factor all the costs involved in doing it. That includes the cost of the plane ticket, the cost of the food, the cost of other things needed for you to enjoy your trip, and the cost of sexual services.

In my opinion, it is simply not possible to state across the board what location has the most value. That is up to the individual. Because if you are not buying what I am buying then you will not be spending the money that I am spending in a particular location.

It is sort of like the appearance of girls. I think the girls of the Dominion Republic are more attractive than the girls of Medellin. But I have not been to Cali yet. And I am being told that the girls there are more to my tastes. Cali curves.

I will continue to update this user blog when I have numbers to make comparisons.Cali is my peace. Right now I'm in an Airbnb three bedroom two bathrooms for $25. Did I say I air condition and TV in all rooms? Did I say living room and dining room? Did I say modern kitchen with microwave? I digress I can't wait to see your update.

This area a Colombia is not good for weekend warriors.

Mr Enternational
07-23-23, 17:18
This area a Colombia is not good for weekend warriors.It is not good for anyone. Please stay away! I am headed down there to Leticia in the Amazon Saturday. Of course I am taking a chick with me though.

Tiny 12
07-24-23, 00:53
Two middle fingers up to both of you characters

So you agree that I am talking crazy?

It is one thing to disagree with the opinion of a person. It another to attack the person because you don't like his opinions. I am not going to call you both what I really think you are. But we have different tastes. That is it. But to say that I am talking crazy because you don't like what I like is some girly man shit.

The girls of Santo Domingo are better looking than the girls on Medellin. Period. Do you either of you actually walk around Santo Domingo / Santo Domingo este and Medellin. Not just the tourist areas but on the streets and the malls were regular people roam. Or are you in the tourist areas with the girls painted up and showing up in your face to get paid in Medellin?

The girls of Santo Domingo are more beautiful with less make up. The they dress much more sexy and they have way more shapely bodies than the girls in Medellin. The girls of Medellin is the land of "knock knee bimbos walking like hoes". No ass! Medellin girls have no ass. And we all know the type of guys that like their girls like that. Medellin girls wear too much make up. And they don't know how to dress sexy. Not all but most.
Please stop shooting us the rod.

I only spent five days in Santo Domingo, about two months ago. I was totally underwhelmed by the talent. The only true hottie I thought I saw, in Casa Teresa, was from Venezuela. And on close inspection she had body odor and acne. On the other hand the best looking hookers in the world come from Colombia in general, and Medellin and Antioquia in particular IMHO.

As you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we have different tastes.

SubCmdr
07-24-23, 06:30
I only spent five days in Santo Domingo, about two months ago. I was totally underwhelmed by the talent. The only true hottie I thought I saw, in Casa Teresa, was from Venezuela. And on close inspection she had body odor and acne. On the other hand the best looking hookers in the world come from Colombia in general, and Medellin and Antioquia in particular IMHO.

As you say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and we have different tastes.
I was not aware you were familiar with the beauties of the Dominican Republic. I missed your trip report. Please point me to it. You wrote one didn't you? LOL!

Not only do we have different tastes we have different objectives. You simply cannot do what I do by having boots on the ground if you are only here five days. I do not have to hunt for prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. My focus is on non-pros. Use what ever definition makes you feel good. But that has been my focus from day one and it is still my focus.

That means I am not in casas or on the streets of Santo Domingo looking for prostitutes. I am roaming around the real parts of the city, going about my business meeting girls in real time as they are also doing their activities. One week millionaires do not goto Galeria 360. Go up to the second floor where the food court is. Order a salad from Green Bowl (my personal favorite is the honey mustard chicken salad). Then find a seat during along the procession to Gold's Gym and say Hello, to the girls on their way to or coming from their workout in their tight sexy gym clothes. 9 out of 10 don't pay me no mind. But the one that does usually has a banging body. Because we all know, it is the girls that don't need to that goto the gym.

Please stop shooting us the rod.What are you talking about. Certainly you are not trying to defend a man who calls me crazy. That mother fucker spoke out of turn and put him in check. That is a personal attack. You can disagree with me. But if you attack me personally (as you did in the American Politics thread) I am going to give you two middle fingers up as I gave Mr. 911. Mr. 911 has now taken his personal vendetta to the Colombia portion of the forum and pursued it there after I put him in check here. I hope you are not planning to do the same. I believe reasonable people can disagree. There is no need for personal attacks among men.

Now back to the real subject of the forum: Sharing information on having sex with girls.

I am new to Medellin. But I came out the gate like a bullet and I am leading the pack on the rail. I am starting from scratch. But even in Medellin I am not pursuing prostitutes. I know where you can get them. And all it takes to get them is money. And in fact, as I write this I have just returned to the Dominican Republic from Colombia. And while in Colombia I was in Medellin. Over in the Medellin their are individuals who doubt who I am and what I say. If that is what makes them feel good, if they like it, then I love it. We all know that critics don't count. My friend on this forum know me personally and they know what I do. While in Medellin I had to ISG brothers that were on the ground in Cali giving me advice. It is way more important to get information from them than many of the individuals of dubious character posting in the various forums of ISG. Even Mr. E, with whom I have disagreements with over the course of years has never claimed that I am LYING on my dick. That speaks to his character.

Last night I hit my first girl from Colombia. A non-pro and the sex was off the chain! Story to follow. Just had to take a quick minute to update you Mr. Tiny. You will be getting a response from me in your favorite forum about BTC, LTC and the other alt coins in the crypto space.

Tiny 12
07-24-23, 22:51

I was not aware you were familiar with the beauties of the Dominican Republic. I missed your trip report. Please point me to it. You wrote one didn't you? LOL!

Not only do we have different tastes we have different objectives. You simply cannot do what I do by having boots on the ground if you are only here five days. I do not have to hunt for prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. My focus is on non-pros. Use what ever definition makes you feel good. But that has been my focus from day one and it is still my focus.

That means I am not in casas or on the streets of Santo Domingo looking for prostitutes. I am roaming around the real parts of the city, going about my business meeting girls in real time as they are also doing their activities. One week millionaires do not goto Galeria 360. Go up to the second floor where the food court is. Order a salad from Green Bowl (my personal favorite is the honey mustard chicken salad). Then find a seat during along the procession to Gold's Gym and say Hello, to the girls on their way to or coming from their workout in their tight sexy gym clothes. 9 out of 10 don't pay me no mind. But the one that does usually has a banging body. Because we all know, it is the girls that don't need to that goto the gym.

What are you talking about. Certainly you are not trying to defend a man who calls me crazy. That mother fucker spoke out of turn and put him in check. That is a personal attack. You can disagree with me. But if you attack me personally (as you did in the American Politics thread) I am going to give you two middle fingers up as I gave Mr. 911. Mr. 911 has now taken his personal vendetta to the Colombia portion of the forum and pursued it there after I put him in check here. I hope you are not planning to do the same. I believe reasonable people can disagree. There is no need for personal attacks among men.

Now back to the real subject of the forum: Sharing information on having sex with girls.

I am new to Medellin. But I came out the gate like a bullet and I am leading the pack on the rail. I am starting from scratch. But even in Medellin I am not pursuing prostitutes. I know where you can get them. And all it takes to get them is money. And in fact, as I write this I have just returned to the Dominican Republic from Colombia. And while in Colombia I was in Medellin. Over in the Medellin their are individuals who doubt who I am and what I say. If that is what makes them feel good, if they like it, then I love it. We all know that critics don't count. My friend on this forum know me personally and they know what I do. While in Medellin I had to ISG brothers that were on the ground in Cali giving me advice. It is way more important to get information from them than many of the individuals of dubious character posting in the various forums of ISG. Even Mr. E, with whom I have disagreements with over the course of years has never claimed that I am LYING on my dick. That speaks to his character.

Last night I hit my first girl from Colombia. A non-pro and the sex was off the chain! Story to follow. Just had to take a quick minute to update you Mr. Tiny. You will be getting a response from me in your favorite forum about BTC, LTC and the other alt coins in the crypto space.After your "basketball" reference to "putting the rock in the hole in your mother fucking face," I've resolved not to reply to your posts. However, I'll make an exception this time. Please search on username Tiny 12 in the Dominican Republic forum. You'll see I was so underwhelmed with the local professional (PFP) talent in Santo Domingo that I was looking at high priced Colombian options.

SubCmdr
07-24-23, 23:21
Ive resolved not to reply to your posts.An excellent resolution. Let's see if you can keep it up since you have not managed to be able to do that since you made it. Maybe you should try putting me on ignore and order to shore up your resolve a bit. LOL!

However, I'll make an exception this time. Please search on username Tiny 12 in the Dominican Republic forum. You'll see I was so underwhelmed with the local talent in Santo Domingo that I was looking at high priced Colombian options.Thank you for your efforts to make me feel special with your attention. The site is about sharing information on having sex with girls. This is very different from rooming the city looking for prostitutes in the gringo areas. I don't to that in the Dominican Republic nor do I do that in Colombia.

I am new to Medellin. But I came out the gate like a bullet and I am leading the pack on the rail. I am starting from scratch. But even in Medellin I am not pursuing prostitutes. I know where you can get them. And all it takes to get them is money. And in fact, as I write this I have just returned to the Dominican Republic from Colombia.

Last night I hit my first girl from Colombia. A non-pro and the sex was off the chain! Story to follow. Just had to take a quick minute to update you Mr. Tiny. You will be getting a response from me in your favorite forum about BTC, LTC and the other alt coins in the crypto space.Someone already beat me to the response about crypto.

Since you were looking for prostitutes you should have said that you find the attractiveness of the prostitutes in Colombia to be better than the prostitutes in the Dominican Republic. By what I read in your posts you don't really know what a real girl looks like or what she can do for you sexually in Colombia or the Dominican Republic. Which is ok. Because I do. In both countries.

Abombu235
08-03-23, 16:18
After 3 cities not including Bogota.

All 1 hour service.

50,000 - 80,000 COP normally additional for BBBJ and room 20% good service, I've had many at this rate some times numbers are fun. Looks 5-6 with 7 and 8's possible with baby damage or other.

100,000 - 150,000 COP normally includes BBBJ and room in casa 40 - 50% good service normally consistent across the house with gems. Looks 6 -7 8's mote common.

200,000 COP + I don't have much experience in this category Found in tourists areas, Strip club girls, frequently operated and stunners. I try to avoid tourist areas.

Catadorcolombia dot Com this will take you to most places the girls post.

SubCmdr
11-03-23, 13:13
Colombia is dramatically less expensive than the Dominican Republic.

Full Stop

SubCmdr
11-15-23, 20:19
Colombia is dramatically less expensive than the Dominican Republic.

Full StopMedellin is better than Santo Domingo. Pattaya is better than Medellin. Sosua is not a big city. Colombia, Dominican Republic and Thailand are countries. You don't monger in a country. You monger in a city within a country. Precision is key.