PDA

View Full Version : Which country's women have the largest natural breasts?

Strike 69
06-18-11, 14:50
Fellow mongers:

In your travel experience with country has the women with the biggest natural tits? In both quality (natural and large cup) and quantity (the majority of women in the streets have a couple of tasty bouncing melons).

I would say Anglo- Saxon women (English, Australian, Canadian etc) alongside Latin American women (Venezuelan, Mexican, Brazilian, etc) have some of the biggest natural tits I ever seen and taste. German women also deserve a special mention when it comes to breast size.

What are your thoughts on this?

Lorenzo
06-18-11, 21:06
Fellow mongers:

In your travel experience with country has the women with the biggest natural tits? In both quality (natural and large cup) and quantity (the majority of women in the streets have a couple of tasty bouncing melons).

I would say Anglo- Saxon women (English, Australian, Canadian etc) alongside Latin American women (Venezuelan, Mexican, Brazilian, etc) have some of the biggest natural tits I ever seen and taste. German women also deserve a special mention when it comes to breast size.

What are your thoughts on this? The best natural breasts I have ever seen are in Cartagena, Colombia. All over the place; you don't even have to look for them.

Beavis
06-18-11, 23:56
The women of the United States of America have the largest natural breasts, they also have the largest natural waist to go along with them.

TheStrongest
02-06-12, 11:52
This is a great thread topic, I wish there was more content here.

In Mexico I've met very few chicas with large natural breasts, its a real shame.

It seems the caribean would be better, somebody must have some fotos they could upload to help clear up the very important question asked in this thread.

D Cups
02-14-12, 15:22
The best natural breasts I have ever seen are in Cartagena, Colombia. All over the place; you don't even have to look for them.Hi Lorenzo, I need a recommendation, please. What would be better mongering destination for a non-Spanish speaking gringo like me: Medellin or Cartagena? I've heard Medellin is the silicone capital of the world. I don't care if they are bolt-ons or not as long as they are friendly and not fat. Many thanks. Going to Costa Rica and Colombia for the first time next year and want to start planning now.

Foxwilly
04-26-12, 01:08
I am from Canada and when I went to Paris and London 4 years ago, I came home telling all my friends that the average cup size over there was at least 1 whole size bigger than in Canada, and I would say north america in general. However, from my hobbling in Quebec, I have noticed that even within my country, breast sizes in general change are as diverse as dialects of the language / s. Its typical for homegrown french Canadian girls to have smaller, or B cup size boobs with the exceptions being noticeably rare.

So from what I have seen I would say the UK has great average natural size as a quality. I'll try and add to this after my trip through eastern Europe this summer.

Caiguy
04-26-12, 15:40
Over here in Cairo I've sucked on some nice big ones. Sometimes that goes along with a correspondingly large body, but I had one favorite who had the perfect curvy body with tits like one of those ancient Cambodian statues at Angkor what. Just yesterday I enjoyed a tall, solidly built girl with a thick but very sexy bust and bum.

Recommended if you are making your way to Egypt or find an Egyptian girl up in Europe!

DontCareMuch
04-26-12, 17:22
Here is a map:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

MS Clive
10-21-12, 22:45
Here is a map:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285This map is crap. Average bust size in Russia is not D+

Average bust size in India is not B (it is larger)

Average bust size in US is not D

Someone just made up these numbers.

Cartagena Tout
02-11-13, 05:26
This map is crap. Average bust size in Russia is not D+

Average bust size in India is not B (it is larger)

Average bust size in US is not D

Someone just made up these numbers.I just remember eating sushi and a nice busty 24 yr old approached and we made luv a few days later. I miss her boobs and wish I would have treated her better. I can't say the same for colombians unless they are plastic.

ItsMyPiv
04-02-15, 19:52
Usually heavier women have bigger breasts. So countries where women are fatter will tend to have women with the biggest breasts. The USA probably has the women with the biggest breasts. UK, Mexico, and other countries with high rates of obesity have lots of big breasts also.

If you're talking breast size in relation to overall weight, then its harder to figure out the answer. It could be India, some Mediterranean country, or possibly a Latin American one.

Gamer76
05-15-20, 05:11
Usually heavier women have bigger breasts. So countries where women are fatter will tend to have women with the biggest breasts. The USA probably has the women with the biggest breasts. UK, Mexico, and other countries with high rates of obesity have lots of big breasts also.

If you're talking breast size in relation to overall weight, then its harder to figure out the answer. It could be India, some Mediterranean country, or possibly a Latin American one.Most of the Indian women tend to develop bigger breasts post childbirth and marriage, but in western countries it grows bigger much earlier.