PDA

View Full Version : Taking a Thai girl to Hong Kong

Ghatotkach
06-20-11, 13:47
My Thai girl would like to go to Hong Kong with me. I have some business work there and she would be a welcome presence to take my tensions away. What are the major issues that I need to take care of when I take her there? She has a passport and does not require a visa to enter Hong Kong as she gets a visa on arrival. Guidance / experiences welcome with thanks.

Tiger 888
06-20-11, 15:05
My Thai girl would like to go to Hong Kong with me. I have some business work there and she would be a welcome presence to take my tensions away. What are the major issues that I need to take care of when I take her there? She has a passport and does not require a visa to enter Hong Kong as she gets a visa on arrival. Guidance / experiences welcome with thanks.If you travel together and hold a passport of a wealthy contry, there shouldn't be issues. You need a return ticket for her within 30 days (They may check if the booking is genuine). A proof of funds is normally only required if the girl travels alone.

Duniawala
06-20-11, 16:57
Why is there a need to be a thread for this topic? We have too much threads already and this could have been answered in General Discussions thread.

Nongpagba
12-02-11, 17:31
My Thai girl would like to go to Hong Kong with me. I have some business work there and she would be a welcome presence to take my tensions away. What are the major issues that I need to take care of when I take her there? She has a passport and does not require a visa to enter Hong Kong as she gets a visa on arrival. Guidance / experiences welcome with thanks.I went with my Thai friend this year; they asked some embarrassing questions at immigration, but when they realized that she was with me, there was no further problem.

BionicMan
12-02-11, 19:34
Why is there a need to be a thread for this topic? We have too much threads already and this could have been answered in General Discussions thread.Most likely opened by mistake.

But Jackson should make it impossible to do so or we'll soon be flooded by these mistakes.

The topic itself is pretty much ordinary even if of interest for some in this community

Syzygies
06-11-12, 18:40
Most likely opened by mistake.

But Jackson should make it impossible to do so or we'll soon be flooded by these mistakes.

The topic itself is pretty much ordinary even if of interest for some in this communityBTW, When a Thai person says they have been away in Hong Kong, its sometimes a euphemism for a trip to Khlong Prem or Khlong Haa, two Ruean Jam (prisons) in and near Bangkok. The usual reason will be being caught with drugs (e. G. Ice) or having drugs planted by the police, when they couldn't find the evidence they were looking for (which can turn out worse depending on the quantity). Farangs really don't want to get involved with drugs as the prisons are rather bad quality accomodation, no space to sleep properly and meals are fit for dogs.