PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Blacktar1
10-19-21, 09:58
Good atmosphere, lovely girls but I would say that is overall over priced (100 / half and hour) however totally worth the visit as some most of the girls are friendly and chatty. The 71 years old woman that works there made me and my friends laughed so hard. I spent some quality time with a really cute Moldavian girl called Rebecca, she has black hair and a full sleeve tattoo with some more on the back. Make sure that you also check out the jacuzzi on the top as it's brilliant.Have they suddenly completed the construction work on the upper floor jacuzzi area then? That sounds like an incredible sudden acceleration to complete the work. Or maybe I am reading it wrong and you enjoyed the one working whirlpool amongst the building site debris?

As for Sylvana, I admire her strength of character. She seems to be the most commented on provider here since Evita.

Pistons
10-19-21, 14:48
I agree. In terms of taste, I take little notice of opinions on looks. I can find something attractive about 80% of the girls. To me, reports on service levels are more important.But even service levels are highly subjective. I have been with girls who were top in every regard on service only to hear others complain. And then they claim you lie afterwards about it. Because they have an ego and think everyone is a robot.

Pistons
10-19-21, 14:57
You need at least to preform a metastudy on deciding on service at least. And also take into account personal looks as well as levels of horniness. If someone can't get it up, or have some issues with a small dick, or anything else, then stress ruins a large amount of rooms for a large amount of mongers. And then they blame that on everything else between haven and earth. And usually on the girls who are just frustrated about the low virility of the guy. Because it cannot be the lazy mongers fault. LOL!

Sirioja
10-19-21, 20:09
I've just came back with a friend from Frankfurt. We went to Sharks on Friday night and Oase on Saturday night.

For the record we've been to sharks and Palace 3 times before the covid but never to Oase.

I saw some good comments for Oase and thought that could be interesting to give a chance and discover a new place.

So on Friday night we arrived at around 10:30 PM, we were quite surprised no much people around, many girls of course, I should say roughly 80 girls but no many clients. So good for us I should say. At 2 AM much more clients and less girls, so at 3 AM we left.

Compared to just before the covid they made some arrangements and cosmetic changes but were still working on the biggest jacuzzi on the mezzanine so it was not possible to use it unfortunately.

The food was ok, I'm not a big fan but we can say that we have the choice.

The lineup was good and I have to say that despite Silvana, I hardly recognize the other girls, maybe one or two. There is as usual the German corner next to the bar, we didn't experience this time a girl from the German team even if Lara was really tempting (tall blond girl with a big tattoo on her back). I wanted to but missed the opportunity and afterwards it was too late...Subjective tastes but Shiva is too fat to be a beauty for me, just sophisticated hair and make up. I prefer Oase for the club, but not anymore for casting.

PayForIt
10-19-21, 20:40
I saw some good comments for Oase and thought that could be interesting to give a chance and discover a new place.

Before going we had in mind to maybe stay two nights there but after the first night, I pushed to go to see how Oase was, my friend said why not even if Sharks was in his mind.

So we headed to Oase earlier this time, at 7 PM and I have to say that the place is another story entirely.
The music is better than in Sharks (personal taste anyway).
For the ones who are thinking about going to Frankfurt, the Oase has to be definitely on the list.

One last thing I thank PayForIt who kindly answered me on the Palace and more globally on all the FKK in town giving me the idea to go to see the Oase.
Glad you enjoyed your trip and thanks for a good report. I think your report shows that clubs are very much personal taste. I agree with many of your comments about Oase but I think the food there is poor (compared to Sharks), the girl on reception is usually frosty (depends who but the one with the Mickey Mouse Bob haircut is not friendly) and I prefer the rooms at Sharks. The music is an age thing. You and your friend must be young! I much prefer the mix at Sharks!

But the recent reports of no girls, nobody attractive at Oase etc. Like you. I found more than enough options and I believe I am very picky. Prices are similar at both clubs now. I definitely think you need to consider at least one visit to Mainhattan next time. It is much smaller, good food, less options in line up but quite often there are some beauties and the prices are better. I did a really great 2 hours only weeks ago with blonde Candy for 200.

Sharks is always a must visit though. I will be surprised if on your next trip you are not tempted by even one night!

The professional massage at Sharks (Pia) is much better and there is no doubting the line up is better overall. But Oase is a great club to go to if the weather is good. Better outdoor space (bigger) than Sharks.

Glad you had a great time and look forward to your future reports.

TeFab456
10-19-21, 20:53
Sharks last weekend appeared to me almost like pre-Covid normal. Brenda is my recommendation for looks, service and price. Beatrice is maybe the most beautiful girl in the room these days, perfect slim body with tiny ass, medium large natural breasts still holding up very well. She admitted to being a little exhausted though, service was slightly reserved. Still just nice to room with someone so attractive and young. On the whole FKK has somehow lost its mystique to me. After a few hours in Sharks (or, worse, at Artemis, or Goldentime Vienna) the erotic allure is mostly gone, and I just see hard working girls. Still, when I left there were two or three, I still would have liked to try (one Melanie, for example, if I remember her name correctly).

DaWong949
10-19-21, 22:05
Glad you enjoyed your trip and thanks for a good report. I think your report shows that clubs are very much personal taste. I agree with many of your comments about Oase but I think the food there is poor (compared to Sharks), the girl on reception is usually frosty (depends who but the one with the Mickey Mouse Bob haircut is not friendly) and I prefer the rooms at Sharks. The music is an age thing. You and your friend must be young! I much prefer the mix at Sharks!

But the recent reports of no girls, nobody attractive at Oase etc. Like you. I found more than enough options and I believe I am very picky. Prices are similar at both clubs now. I definitely think you need to consider at least one visit to Mainhattan next time. It is much smaller, good food, less options in line up but quite often there are some beauties and the prices are better. I did a really great 2 hours only weeks ago with blonde Candy for 200.

Sharks is always a must visit though. I will be surprised if on your next trip you are not tempted by even one night!.It is for sure personal taste. I went to both Sharks and Oase last week. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at Sharks while all other days at Oase.

1) Entry fee. I was paying E65 at Sharks except on Wednesday. While at Oase It is always E50. I am not sure if the price go up to E70 after 4 pm as I was there always before 4 pm.

2) Food: I ate anything for free. Before covid, there was some kind of Chinese buffet which no longer there on Wednesday. Fresh made Pizza is still there at Oase after 6 pm.

3) Price: All new girls have been quoted to me 100/30 or 150/60 or even 200/60. However, for those knew me before pandemic were happy to be paid on 100/60.

4) Mask policy: At Oase, they ask you to keep your mask with you, you do need to wear then while you are moving around. At Sharks, you have to mask up when walking around. That made difficult for me to see girls face when they are moving around.

5) Lighting and smoking: For a non smoker, sharks smell smoking all the time. The lighting in Sharks is too dark for me. The lighting at Jacuzzi area in Oase is much darker than before, However, I still think sitting at restaurant is best place to see the beauties.

6) Relax area: Although there are a lot of sofa and lounges in Sharks, there is no place for you to really sleep. Oase still has that upper room which you can have nap for one or two hrs.

7) Girls: Sharks for sure has more girls than Oase. But as we all know, it only take one or two to light you up.

This is my first trip back to FKK land after Pandemic. I think our paradise is back. I just got back and am already thinking about the next trip.

GuyBrusg1957
10-20-21, 04:40
How many girls are usually in Sharks FKK? I'm surprised so many are able to remember so many names and details.

Sirioja
10-20-21, 06:22
It is for sure personal taste. I went to both Sharks and Oase last week. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday at Sharks while all other days at Oase.

1) Entry fee. I was paying E65 at Sharks except on Wednesday. While at Oase It is always E50. I am not sure if the price go up to E70 after 4 pm as I was there always before 4 pm.

2) Food: I ate anything for free. Before covid, there was some kind of Chinese buffet which no longer there on Wednesday. Fresh made Pizza is still there at Oase after 6 pm.

3) Price: All new girls have been quoted to me 100/30 or 150/60 or even 200/60. However, for those knew me before pandemic were happy to be paid on 100/60.

4) Mask policy: At Oase, they ask you to keep your mask with you, you do need to wear then while you are moving around. At Sharks, you have to mask up when walking around. That made difficult for me to see girls face when they are moving around.

5) Lighting and smoking: For a non smoker, sharks smell smoking all the time. The lighting in Sharks is too dark for me. The lighting at Jacuzzi area in Oase is much darker than before, However, I still think sitting at restaurant is best place to see the beauties.

6) Relax area: Although there are a lot of sofa and lounges in Sharks, there is no place for you to really sleep. Oase still has that upper room which you can have nap for one or two hrs..Oase entry is only 50 whole days now, to try to attract clients, when long time girls make them run away from their upselling. Sharks entry is also 50 on Sunday before 2 pm.

Sirioja
10-20-21, 06:27
How many girls are usually in Sharks FKK? I'm surprised so many are able to remember so many names and details.Around 40 girls on slow Mondays / Tuesdays up to nearly 100 on Saturday which is best casting day. Less girls after 1 am when Balkanians business is not so interesting for many girls. Balkanians give better business to clubs with bottles.

Tintin1
10-20-21, 18:50
I think your report shows that clubs are very much personal taste. I agree with many of your comments about Oase but I think the food there is poor (compared to Sharks), t

But the recent reports of no girls, nobody attractive at Oase etc. Like you. I found more than enough options

The professional massage at Sharks (Pia) is much better and there is no doubting the line up is better overall. But Oase is a great club to go to if the weather is good. Better outdoor space (bigger) than Sharks.
COMPLETELY AGREE. I find it funny when you go to a club with 2 dozen or more girls and you later read that someone said "none were attractive" but they go over to a different FKK and it's all BEAUTIFUL girls. I've had good nights at Sharks and bad nights but usually if I'm there for more than an hour, at least a couple real good looking ladies go by. My tastes, your tastes? How can we compare clubs so absolutely without knowing if you like them tall and lean or short and more round.

As to the food. I'm reminded of one of the first times I went to the small FKK in Augsburg and I was talking with a girl at the club and I said "Not many men here tonight". And she replied. Did you come here for the men or the women. Call me cynical but if you are talking about dining on the girls, that's one thing but the buffet. Well. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sirioja
10-20-21, 19:00
COMPLETELY AGREE. I find it funny when you go to a club with 2 dozen or more girls and you later read that someone said "none were attractive" but they go over to a different FKK and it's all BEAUTIFUL girls. I've had good nights at Sharks and bad nights but usually if I'm there for more than an hour, at least a couple real good looking ladies go by. My tastes, your tastes? How can we compare clubs so absolutely without knowing if you like them tall and lean or short and more round.

As to the food. I'm reminded of one of the first times I went to the small FKK in Augsburg and I was talking with a girl at the club and I said "Not many men here tonight". And she replied. Did you come here for the men or the women. Call me cynical but if you are talking about dining on the girls, that's one thing but the buffet. Well. Sorry, couldn't resist.I remember on end of 2016 and 2017 at Sharks, around 200 girls on Friday and I left full heavy balls. Much better for me on this Summer. I remember arriving at History Basel Liestal on a Saturday at 9 pm on December 2016, only 17 girls, but 5 beauties with Mady who moved to Oase but more fresh at History. When was closing at 2 am, could enjoy only 2 beauties and left frustrated not to enjoy others. Don't forget milou.

Canary
10-20-21, 19:44
Does anyone know if the redevelopment work upstairs near the jacuzzis / whirlpools has been or is nearly completed?

I'm visiting Sharks next week & I often spend some time in them relaxing & contemplating my next conquest so will be disappointed if out of action.

DaWong949
10-20-21, 20:38
How many girls are usually in Sharks FKK? I'm surprised so many are able to remember so many names and details.I hardly remember those girls name except for the ones which I had multiple rooms with. However, girls do have Sharpe eyes and will recognize you as soon as you enter the club.

The Cane
10-20-21, 23:32
I hardly remember those girls name except for the ones which I had multiple rooms with. However, girls do have Sharpe eyes and will recognize you as soon as you enter the club.My memory is still pretty good, and I remember the names of most all the girls who were good performers, and I rarely forget a face. And when I do forget, then I can just go back and read old reports and / or look at pics LOL! There have been a few times when I didn't recognize a girl because she changed her hairstyle so drastically, or she gained weight, or maybe she had plastic surgery on her face that totally changed her features. It still amazes me how a man can have the same hairstyle for his entire life while a woman will change hers every other week LOLOLOL!

DaWong949
10-21-21, 00:13
Does anyone know if the redevelopment work upstairs near the jacuzzis / whirlpools has been or is nearly completed?

I'm visiting Sharks next week & I often spend some time in them relaxing & contemplating my next conquest so will be disappointed if out of action.Not done yest. At least on last Thursday.

Tintin1
10-21-21, 02:27
l It still amazes me how a man can have the same hairstyle for his entire life while a woman will change hers every other week LOLOLOL!Unless of course you lose your hair. 😂.

Sirioja
10-21-21, 05:16
Unless of course you lose your hair..Yes some are bald in 20's so they look older, when some make jealous girls with their hair. I hate when girls want to touch my hair except when they press on my head between their legs.

Sirioja
10-21-21, 05:50
My memory is still pretty good, and I remember the names of most all the girls who were good performers, and I rarely forget a face. And when I do forget, then I can just go back and read old reports and / or look at pics LOL! There have been a few times when I didn't recognize a girl because she changed her hairstyle so drastically, or she gained weight, or maybe she had plastic surgery on her face that totally changed her features. It still amazes me how a man can have the same hairstyle for his entire life while a woman will change hers every other week LOLOLOL!Not only in brothels for some women to often change hair, when some have same style all along life. Most beautiful for me is natural color as I told Megan. Melissa Sharks is super sexy and quite elegant except her red hair, when crazy horse show hair style. Easier to remember girls when you treat them as women, when most guys are not even able to remember name until they empty their balls. Only shame on me for so lovely Jill. De, my GT Summer 2013 girl I couldn't remember at Sharks on Summer 2015 when she remembered so much about me, my passion for my sports and speed, but she really gained weight. Also on last Thursday when couldn't remember ex Skylar. De Globe met on Summer 2018, but really new look as Sofi at 6 sens when she also remembered me and really lovely and improving in bed compare to Globe. Only remembered her while chatting to try to find where we met.

Blacktar1
10-21-21, 12:59
Does anyone know of any non-Romanian or Bulgarian girls at Sharks?. I speak several languages (but not RomBulg) and enjoy the chance to practice a bit while I am in the clubs.

IKarlo
10-21-21, 15:22
I'm planning a trip to Frankfurt next year and visit some FKKs and write report here.

Does anyone know if there is a fitness body type girl working anywhere?

Some muscle, visible sixpack abs and so on.

Mechelen
10-21-21, 18:51
Does anyone know of any non-Romanian or Bulgarian girls at Sharks?. I speak several languages (but not RomBulg) and enjoy the chance to practice a bit while I am in the clubs.In Sharks there is a nice Italian girl. She's very sweet.

PhuckBiden
10-21-21, 22:46
I'm planning a trip to Frankfurt next year and visit some FKKs and write report here.

Does anyone know if there is a fitness body type girl working anywhere?

Some muscle, visible sixpack abs and so on.You looking for Xenia Zaragevna Onatopp the nutt cracker?

She'll meet you in the room next to the entrance to the rear massage rooms.

Sirioja
10-21-21, 23:58
In Sharks there is a nice Italian girl. She's very sweet.And very fresh natural. Used to make visiting Venezia, now Sharks. Fluent with mouth.

Sirioja
10-22-21, 00:06
Does anyone know of any non-Romanian or Bulgarian girls at Sharks?. I speak several languages (but not RomBulg) and enjoy the chance to practice a bit while I am in the clubs.Germans table close to restaurant, mostly silicon. Also Balkanian I think, Serbian? Silicon Kaira on German table and sometimes Latvian fire in bed Marina. Some black girls on my visits. A Croatian with red boots and silicon on German table. A Thai MILF ex GT Bruggen. A Italian granny. A very fresh German Daisi.

IKarlo
10-22-21, 08:36
You looking for Xenia Zaragevna Onatopp the nutt cracker?

She'll meet you in the room next to the entrance to the rear massage rooms.She sounds deadly and maybe the muscular gal I'm looking for.

Is she a masseuse?

AssMan2000
10-22-21, 22:43
How many girls can you expect on a Sunday and Monday?

Is it easier to negotiate prices on Sunday and Monday because not so many men in the club?

Sirioja
10-23-21, 02:17
How many girls can you expect on a Sunday and Monday?

Is it easier to negotiate prices on Sunday and Monday because not so many men in the club?More girls on Sunday than Monday. You will see how girls care about grocers, but many are for 50 per 30 mn.

Mojoman74
10-24-21, 01:21
I have an EU covid certificate as a proof of being fully vaccinated. I'm wondering what is needed to enter sharks, a stamped document or is my national health authority app sufficient?

Appreciate any info on this.

Grebe925
10-24-21, 03:05
Germans table close to restaurant, mostly silicon. Also Balkanian I think, Serbian? Silicon Kaira on German table and sometimes Latvian fire in bed Marina. Some black girls on my visits. A Croatian with red boots and silicon on German table. A Thai MILF ex GT Bruggen. A Italian granny. A very fresh German Daisi.Last time I was there before the lockdown, there was a German girl and an Indian girl hob-nobbing on a table near the sofas at the entrance. Went with the former who gave reasonably good service. Non-Romanian / Bulgarian girls exist in FKK's but they are few and far between.

Sirioja
10-24-21, 06:59
I have an EU covid certificate as a proof of being fully vaccinated. I'm wondering what is needed to enter sharks, a stamped document or is my national health authority app sufficient?

Appreciate any info on this.Show paper or on your phone, they may ask to check your ID. If problem, You can make fast test for 5€.

BigBuddy69
10-24-21, 07:08
She sounds deadly and maybe the muscular gal I'm looking for.

Is she a masseuse?With her thighs, only if you look like pierce Brosnan.

Sirioja
10-24-21, 07:19
Last time I was there before the lockdown, there was a German girl and an Indian girl hob-nobbing on a table near the sofas at the entrance. Went with the former who gave reasonably good service. Non-Romanian / Bulgarian girls exist in FKK's but they are few and far between.Yes, sometimes new Germans, I think new fresh natural Daisi. De, or new girls stay on couches on entry when German table is for silicon and tattooed. I m not a pimp to support girls business but some girls choose really bad places for their business when many guys are stuck to the bar, holding it, maybe afraid it may fall. Sharks is almost same than before covid, some same girls, some new, better for me on this Summer than before covid with 9 1 hour rooms with a GFE supermodel and I would have liked more than 3 1 hour rooms for 100/60 with super GFE elegant full natural if she worked more often, I missed her on September.

DingoBrax
10-24-21, 08:13

Appreciate any info on this.Your national covid certificate app is sufficient.

Calidor
10-24-21, 13:29
Hey guys,

After a long (very long) wait, my friend and I were able to make up for lost time on Thursday and Friday. Arriving at about 14:00 until we couldn't see anymore.

Thursday was a good day, referring to LU and ratio, big success for us.

I suppose there were about 50 girls at the peek, some stunners, some not. But we were able to spot more than enough girls that made us tick.

I started with doing a threesome with two Romanians (Anastacia and can't remember the other lady's name), since I haven't been to Sharks for almost two years. I was too enthusiastic and over paid 200 for both (for their defense it took them 30 minutes to convince me. More pleasure, more fun and more something else. That's Anastacia regular line, She remembered me from may 2018! And I didn't remember her until she used her regular sales pitch hehe). It was only an OK experience since they rushed it as some girls do. And they weren't synced on the job.

The second one was a cute and very game Romanian who took us both for 50, she gave the effort and was even funny and cool. Good experience. The third that evening was a petite pretty Asra (hope I remember correctly) for 70, good experience but not too exciting. My friend managed to take 4 girls, but he doesn't even asked for their names so I can't specify.

Food was Ok BTW if you care for that thing while you're in Sharks. I couldn't care less.

Friday started real good- again the good ratio and LU.

I started with a real beauty Romanian, dark hair tied back neatly (fuck, I have to start writing names.). She came to me under the fish tank, quick talk and of we went for 50. Good experience.

The second one was one of the highlights. I spotted her on Thursday. Light brown curly hair, big blue eyes, big tattoos on one of her leg (I think the left one), killer body for my taste. When I saw her again on Friday I made my move (she sits at the bar close to the entrance). Her name Sylvia. We went for 100. She was amazing, GFE, DFK, DATY were excellent. She doesn't speak English but she knows the right words and of course body language was top.

Now, suddenly when it became a little late at around 23:00, many guys arrived, many in groups, many young Turkish guy's (I wish I was able to spend my young years that way! Now the ratio was a bit shitty and rooms were full and stunners were very busy.

Even the music changed to other language (guess what hehe).

To my luck I was able to take for my last experience a Greek goddess (suits good with mythology.). Again fuck me with the name but she sits on the table close to the dining room (next to the cute slim girls with tattooed back. I learnt from another thread that her name might be Lara), her hair tied back with pigtail, some tattoos but none of them big and intimidating. We went for 100 and again all was on the table (bed) without discussing first (GFE, DATY, DFK). She was amazing and so pretty in every position. What a way to end my exiting return!

Thoughts -.

1. 50 is doable, but not with real stunners and depends on the that day ratio.

2. as I read here before, when you pay 100, upsell is not an issue anymore but part of the service.

3. BBBJ still standard, if the girls brings it up make it a term and it's ok (50 girls included).

4. last but not least. I missed our hobby and was very happy to go back! May we never have to hold out breath again!

Happy Times friends and thanks for all the helpful info.

Sirioja
10-24-21, 17:00
Yes blond slim white skin with full tattooed back is German Lara, at Sharks since at least 2015 when she was friend with Sandra. De.

Mechelen
10-24-21, 23:07

Appreciate any info on this.The app and your ID. And wear a mask please.

GuyBrusg1957
10-25-21, 06:43
What are the best days and times to go? I take Sunday-Wednesday is slow but Friday and Saturday busy at night?

Sirioja
10-25-21, 09:17
What are the best days and times to go? I take Sunday-Wednesday is slow but Friday and Saturday busy at night?Best casting day is Saturday with around 100 girls, Friday and Sunday are also not bad, Sunday entry is 50 before 2 pm. Balkanians and Turkish coming on evening are not a problem, they drink more than giving business to girls and we don t play in same league for looks, but some girls who are not interested by such business finish around midnight /1 am, casting falling later. Not anymore really a club for night for casting quality, almost full casting between 4/5 pm and 10/ midnight. Better casting than 6 sens NL which is good for level in bed for 100/60 for my experiences, but I was more impressed by some looks at Turkish Samya where also no problem with Turkish, we don't play same game with girls.

Atanion
10-25-21, 18:45
...I missed our hobby and was very happy to go back! May we never have to hold out breath again!

Happy Times friends and thanks for all the helpful info.Bravo, Calidor! This is exactly the type of information we need. I'm a few weeks away from my trip to Sharks, and your review has made me even more excited. I hope the contribute such a detailed review like yours when I'm finished.

I hope that other mongers who visit Sharks will provide such a detailed and clear report!

Tintin1
10-25-21, 20:28
Hey guys,

I started with doing a threesome with two Romanians (Anastacia and can't remember the other lady's name), since I haven't been to Sharks for almost two years. I was too enthusiastic and over paid 200 for both (for their defense it took them 30 minutes to convince me. More pleasure, more fun and more something else. That's Anastacia regular line, She remembered me from may 2018! And I didn't remember her until she used her regular sales pitch hehe). It was only an OK experience since they rushed it as some girls do. And they weren't synced on the job.
1. 50 is doable, but not with real stunners and depends on the that day ratio.
2. as I read here before, when you pay 100, upsell is not an issue anymore but part of the service.I'm used to paying 100/ hour. Whether it's 1 or 2. So I would not typically consider 200 an overpayment unless you meant a 3 some for 30 minutes?!

As to 30 m /50 and 60 m /100 and paying for extras. I've found what you said true! If you book an hour, with the exception of anal, and the occasional CIM everything is included. When you try and get by with just a 30 minute appt they want compensation for all but the basic sex.

Uppstate Mann
10-26-21, 14:02
Does anyone know the closest train connection to this club from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof? And taxi fare from closest station.

UShobbyist
10-26-21, 14:48
Does anyone know the closest train connection to this club from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof? And taxi fare from closest station.You should take VIA train from Frankfurt central station to Damsdat Nord then walk about 15 minutes to Sharks. There is no VIA train on Sunday. On Sunday you should take S-3 to Damsdat Main station then take bus to Sharks. If you buy a day ticket in Frankfurt central station, the day ticket will cover both S-3 fare and bus fare.

BobNSuzy
10-26-21, 14:56
Does anyone know the closest train connection to this club from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof? And taxi fare from closest station.You can see it on YouTube. I think there is two possible stops in Darmstadt. Something like a north and a south. I went to the larger one. The smaller one may be closer for walking and less so for taxi. I basically aim for the main train station in Darmstadt and then walk out an take a taxi. YouTube shows someone walking from the farther one I believe. I'm thinking I paid somewhere between 10 and 12 euro for the taxi which adds up.

UShobbyist
10-26-21, 15:02
Best casting day is Saturday with around 100 girls, Friday and Sunday are also not bad, Sunday entry is 50 before 2 pm. Balkanians and Turkish coming on evening are not a problem, they drink more than giving business to girls and we don t play in same league for looks, but some girls who are not interested by such business finish around midnight /1 am, casting falling later. Not anymore really a club for night for casting quality, almost full casting between 4/5 pm and 10/ midnight. Better casting than 6 sens NL which is good for level in bed for 100/60 for my experiences, but I was more impressed by some looks at Turkish Samya where also no problem with Turkish, we don't play same game with girls.Are most of the girls still not nude?

Sirioja
10-26-21, 15:49
Are most of the girls still not nude?I do' t understand? Most and the prettiest are always full naked, more than at Oase where many have bra to hide silicon when they spent money for. All my favorite Sharks girls are always full naked. I find more sexy when elegant lingerie or dress, maybe I m a bit bored to see so much naked flesh, not always beautiful firm curves. Amira at Samya is super exciting for me in sexy lingerie and playing diva, she has best profile to experience my fantasies.

Uppstate Mann
10-26-21, 16:02
You should take VIA train from Frankfurt central station to Damsdat Nord then walk about 15 minutes to Sharks. There is no VIA train on Sunday. On Sunday you should take S-3 to Damsdat Main station then take bus to Sharks. If you buy a day ticket in Frankfurt central station, the day ticket will cover both S-3 fare and bus fare.Thank You. Perfect advice. I am veteran of OASE but would like to see this club.

Advise fellow travelers to always buy day ticket if staying in Frankfurt area. Train system is extensive and far better than trying to drive.

Tintin1
10-26-21, 17:44
You can see it on YouTube. I think there is two possible stops in Darmstadt. Something like a north and a south. I went to the larger one. The smaller one may be closer for walking and less so for taxi. I basically aim for the main train station in Darmstadt and then walk out an take a taxi. YouTube shows someone walking from the farther one I believe. I'm thinking I paid somewhere between 10 and 12 euro for the taxi which adds up.I did exactly that and the taxi was 11. By the way, I use an app called CItYMAPPER that does an amazing job in covering all the mass trans options. I find it better than Google Maps for buses and trains.

Depending on how many days you plan to be there and where you are staying, I often rent a car for 2-3 days. (Cars are cheap if you can drive a shift).

I may be confusing "clubs" but didn't there use to be a shuttle to a couple of the clubs from the main train station?

Jontree
10-26-21, 18:19
I'm going to be in Frankfurt in a couple of days and am unsure where to go. Based on all the reviews I'm leaning towards Sharks. I've been to Artemis and Samya a while back, Sharks seems to have the atmosphere most similar to Artemis?

Either way, I want to find some A-level providers at Sharks if I go. I'm in to curvy girls, the bigger the boobs and butt (fake or real is fine) the better, and a little extra pound-wise is more than okay with me. Don't need stunners.

From you more experienced travellers, can you tell me if I'll be able to find what I'm looking for at Sharks or any of the other Frankfurt clubs? I see lists of lineups on the Sharks board, if there are any anal superstars that can be recommended that would be greatly appreciated!

Will post my review after the experience.

BobNSuzy
10-26-21, 18:47
I did exactly that and the taxi was 11. By the way, I use an app called CItYMAPPER that does an amazing job in covering all the mass trans options. I find it better than Google Maps for buses and trains.

Depending on how many days you plan to be there and where you are staying, I often rent a car for 2-3 days. (Cars are cheap if you can drive a shift).

I may be confusing "clubs" but didn't there use to be a shuttle to a couple of the clubs from the main train station?I'll check out CityMapper. I want to get up the nerve to rent a car. Jet Lag is supprisingly really an issue for me. I think I'd like to rent a car in a smaller town first. I may go back to some places without the jet lag after this trip. I can't sleep until the sun rises in Germany. I am like a zombie after a few days.

Mursenary
10-26-21, 19:00
I did exactly that and the taxi was 11. By the way, I use an app called CItYMAPPER that does an amazing job in covering all the mass trans options. I find it better than Google Maps for buses and trains.

I may be confusing "clubs" but didn't there use to be a shuttle to a couple of the clubs from the main train station?Only situations where renting a car is not the better option:

1. You personally are not allowed to or have fear of driving in Germany.

2. Short trip (Less than 3 day rental).

3. You want to get drunk at the club.

4. Your hotel is within walking distance to the club you will go to on most days.

5. You choose a hotel that charges daily parking fees.

6. The 10 euro per day that taking only trains and busses saves you is really that important to you.

Otherwise, always rent a car over public transport.

1. Faster.

2. Freedom of movement to multiple destinations (clubs and non clubs).

3. Can stay at a club as late as you want without worrying about catching the last train.

4. Cheap at 20 euro / day plus gas. If you take 2 taxi / s per day (or just one), you're already saving money.

Tedesco
10-26-21, 19:01
.... VIA train ..... to Darmstadt Nord .... Also running on Sundays, departure 11:23 am Frankfurt HBF and arrival 11:41 am. The bus are only fits on working days but the walking distance is ok and comfortable. One of the latest departures from Darmstadt Nord at 22:12 pm non stop and one hour later with correspondance train in Darmstadt HBF. Check out the website of bahn.de (key words Frankfurt (Main) HbF and Darmstadt Nord).

Being short in time and enjoying the maximum time in the club it you should also consider Darmstadt HBF - on weekdays during the day the line R is running in direction Darmstadt Nord every 15-20 minutes. Your stop is "Daimlerweg". But you should take a taxi as time is too short saving that money for a non regular guy.

Den Haag
10-26-21, 22:03
Does anyone know the closest train connection to this club from Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof? And taxi fare from closest station.Yes we know all of this information very well. These are well known facts.

Sirioja
10-26-21, 22:58
I'm going to be in Frankfurt in a couple of days and am unsure where to go. Based on all the reviews I'm leaning towards Sharks. I've been to Artemis and Samya a while back, Sharks seems to have the atmosphere most similar to Artemis?

Either way, I want to find some A-level providers at Sharks if I go. I'm in to curvy girls, the bigger the boobs and butt (fake or real is fine) the better, and a little extra pound-wise is more than okay with me. Don't need stunners.

From you more experienced travellers, can you tell me if I'll be able to find what I'm looking for at Sharks or any of the other Frankfurt clubs? I see lists of lineups on the Sharks board, if there are any anal superstars that can be recommended that would be greatly appreciated!

Will post my review after the experience.A specialist at Sharks is thin white skin blond Anastasia ex Oase. She proposes to all guys except me. Broader ass than pussy.

DaWong949
10-27-21, 16:42

I may be confusing "clubs" but didn't there use to be a shuttle to a couple of the clubs from the main train station?Oase used to have shuttle from Frankfurt HBF to Oase. Not anymore after pandemic.

Rocko20
10-28-21, 21:09
I do' t understand? Most and the prettiest are always full naked, more than at Oase where many have bra to hide silicon when they spent money for. All my favorite Sharks girls are always full naked. I find more sexy when elegant lingerie or dress, maybe I m a bit bored to see so much naked flesh, not always beautiful firm curves. Amira at Samya is super exciting for me in sexy lingerie and playing diva, she has best profile to experience my fantasies.I've been to brothels with naked, clothed, and lingerie.

The naked is much better because you can at least see what you're getting. But yes, some women look disgusting naked (tattoos, fat, etc.) and it's an eye sore among the sea of beautiful women there.

Sirioja
10-29-21, 01:16
I've been to brothels with naked, clothed, and lingerie.

The naked is much better because you can at least see what you're getting. But yes, some women look disgusting naked (tattoos, fat, etc.) and it's an eye sore among the sea of beautiful women there.But not many girls are elegant full naked. I find girls in lingerie or light dress more sexy elegant. I remember my LR regular with white lingerie and stockings, looking like a bride, so exciting, looking at me with round eyes while I put off her stockings, I must be the only one and when putting off her pantie with my teeth, great erotic game. Of course You have to be able to guess what is under, but surprise is interesting exciting.

BobNSuzy
10-29-21, 17:47
I realize this question lacks some sophistication. When you fly into Frankfurt, do you rent a car at the airport? Where do you go and stay first?

Facer12
10-29-21, 19:34
I realize this question lacks some sophistication. When you fly into Frankfurt, do you rent a car at the airport? Where do you go and stay first?Usually I rent a car in the airport terminal, which is probably the most convenient arrangement.

It happens sometimes that I find better rental prices when rental spot is not within the airport, but one S-ban stop away, in Kelsterbach.

A little less convenient that way, but may be up to 20% cheaper than the same deal from within the airport terminal.

Also may be worth to consider when booking a hotel, to look for a hotel outside city center, where parking is less stressed.

I have a few favorites of my own which are somewhat in the outskirts of Frankfurt for convenient parking, but yet with very near proximity to you-ban or s-ban just to have the option for public transport if needed.

Sirioja
10-30-21, 13:35
Still fast test possible to enter. 3 jacuzzis are working, 2 not warm in the afternoon but 2 were hot on evening. I was on time for breakfast with salmon, eating walking in garden. So slow business on this Friday in the afternoon, even Daisi. De had to try to seduce old Germans and even papy. German girls may like geriatric. For fans, small Inca sitting at the bottom of stairs to rooms, is back. For me and my reason to drive, really happy to enjoy again my lovely sweet elegant. She is what I pay for, even I have to read and understand better some of her very fast and violent reactions. No wow for casting even good point is not too much tattoos and many beautiful naturals. As I m the most faithful bad guy, same 2 girls since July for me and tenth room with supermodel since her arrival on 9 July, but she lost freshness since our last time 1 month ago. A new slim model type but with hair and face like a boy. No 185 supermodel Kelli but she is not on level in bed to get good business at Sharks when business seem quite slow now. Balkanians drink more than they fuck.

Rocko20
10-30-21, 19:49
Went to sharks on Friday around 7:30 pm. It wasn't as busy when I arrived, but it started picking up around 10:30 pm.

Many of the same girls I saw three weeks ago but there was a nice Romanian with huge natural boobs I was able to have fun with. So I definitely need to go in the day time one day to see the different women. I didn't know there were extra bathrooms in the very back of the men's locker room, which I randomly found so that was nice.

I definitely will be a regular to the tall Romanian woman (sits in the back, black hair, natural boobs, has these small stars / Pearl tattoos on her shoulder). Not only is her service good, but she's always busy, so I'm appreciative that I get my chance with her too. I had 3 other women and they were solid.

I don't enjoy paying 100/30. But at the same time, there's only about 10 women who I would even want in all of Sharks. So it's supply and demand.

Funny enough one woman told me the old guys on couches come there everyday for hours for the free food, drinks, and eyecandy. But never to take women. I just thought that was funny.

I might go to sharks 2 more times then give Oase another shot.

CpHowdy
10-31-21, 12:14
Has anyone run into any girls that squirt recently? Have not had one yet but would up for trying.

Any recommendations would be great.

Impala2711
10-31-21, 13:20
Has anyone run into any girls that squirt recently? Have not had one yet but would up for trying.

Any recommendations would be great.Ask for Helen (black African squirting queen) in Sharks Darmstadt.

Sirioja
10-31-21, 15:03

Any recommendations would be great.I know only 1 who is multi orgasmic at Sharks and saw her on Friday. A really delicious woman even I didn't repeat since 2014, but I won t change my mind about her. Some fountains were known, I remember one at LR who was funny taking many towels to put on bed before making swimming pool. I also remember LR claimed princess sticky white juice on my hand she didn't want to taste, so I put in my mouth and kissed deeply her, funny game. But not only about money, maybe your talent can make squirt some who never, when most WGs don t even know much about their G spot, Romanian peste or Balkanians pimps for Germans are so low level for sex, these girls don t know much about sexuality, even fucked 10 times per day, but they may have to trust you a bit to let you show them. Manners and talent can also pay. Money is for time spent, then between what You are able and how the girl trust You. Some girls are for 50 per 30 mn at Sharks, one who would be in my top 3 choice at Globe for my pleasure for 5 rooms since end of July and my reason to return now. Also lovely, cat eyes sweet new Roxana, tall blond Sabina and Alina ex World, famous Cosmina, pretty sure for Latvian Marina, Daisi. De was for me even no wow for me even she was my only outside chalet room on this year when I love so much. But you need to really visit to really know. Of course, Angela can think she is impressive enough to ask for 100/30 and 200/60 but she is exception when not even in my top 7 seen on this year at Sharks. Why some girls ask 100/30 and 150/60 now? When few like Melissa already did before covid, but Angela was for 100/60 before covid, when from mid March 2020 until beginning of June 2021 , Germans and locals paid 100/30 and minimum 150/60 to fuck in hotels or apartments in Hessen, NRW, so they made business new rates, how do you want girls accept to work for less expensive now, and how do You want prettier girls work for less expensive than average looks who were paid on these rates for 15 months by Germans and locals when I didn't visit any girl in apartment or hotel at this time. Remain girls who were at home and didn't taste blood, or not pretty who need to work hard to get business. I had many 100/60 rooms at Sharks or 6 sens with pretty and lovely girls on this year.

Jordan95
10-31-21, 16:35
Got a free day in Frankfurt next Saturday, a lot of people on here seem to think Sharks is probably the best bet for Saturdays ATM?

Sirioja
10-31-21, 18:20
Got a free day in Frankfurt next Saturday, a lot of people on here seem to think Sharks is probably the best bet for Saturdays ATM?Probably not far from 100 girls, 5 attractive looks on this Friday for me, but since July, I always go with 2 same.

Sirioja
11-01-21, 01:43
Fresh natural German Daisi may have increased her rate to 100/30 when had her for 100/60 on beginning of September. No problem for me when I have better at Sharks.

McAdonis
11-01-21, 03:42
I just went back to 2011 reviews and picked some reviews at random, 150/60 seems to the base price at Meine Perlen brothel in Offenbach: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=84982.

In 2021, you can go to meine-perlen site, and click "Berechnen" and you will find that the base price continues to be 150/60 for incall.

Other formats of P6 in Frankfurt area have had zero price creep (or modest price creep) since reopening. My current stances is that price increases at Sharks are not sustainable. Demand was high because the club was closed for so long. I am not sure if casual mongers will continue to attend as frequently (although hardcore mongers probably still will).

If my favorite restaurant doubled their prices, that would give me reason to explore other restaurants. If it turns out other restaurants have also raised their prices, then ofc I would consider returning to my old favorite restaurant. Or maybe during that exploration process, I find a new favorite restaurant. So why not try Austria? Or Spain? Or kaufmich? Or sugar baby sites?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pent-up-demand.asp

CpHowdy
11-01-21, 15:13
Thanks, I will look for her when I am there next weekend.

Ask for Helen (black African squirting queen) in Sharks Darmstadt.

Jon75
11-01-21, 16:28
I know only 1 who is multi orgasmic at Sharks and saw her on Friday. A really delicious woman even I didn't repeat since 2014, but I won t change my mind about her. Some fountains were known, I remember one at LR who was funny taking many towels to put on bed before making swimming pool. Who is that multi orgasmic woman?

Sirioja
11-01-21, 16:43
I just went back to 2011 reviews and picked some reviews at random, 150/60 seems to the base price at Meine Perlen brothel in Offenbach: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=84982.

In 2021, you can go to meine-perlen site, and click "Berechnen" and you will find that the base price continues to be 150/60 for incall.

Other formats of P6 in Frankfurt area have had zero price creep (or modest price creep) since reopening. My current stances is that price increases at Sharks are not sustainable. Demand was high because the club was closed for so long. I am not sure if casual mongers will continue to attend as frequently (although hardcore mongers probably still will).

If my favorite restaurant doubled their prices, that would give me reason to explore other restaurants. If it turns out other restaurants have also raised their prices, then ofc I would consider returning to my old favorite restaurant. Or maybe during that exploration process, I find a new favorite restaurant. So why not try Austria? Or Spain? Or kaufmich? Or sugar baby sites?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pent-up-demand.aspAs I wrote, Germans and locals made these new rates under lockdown in Hessen and NRW for WGs they met. I visited 3 times Wellcum which is number 1 in Austria but low level for Italians for sex, twice on Saturday Globe which still think to be the best, yes for now porn culture but not anymore for looks, since 2021 reopening and my 2 best for few attractive looks and they have usually quite good GFE level for me, I don t know for hardcore porn, are Sharks and 6 sens where can still have very good 100/60 rooms, many times being a bit over 1 hour, with really good and pretty girls I would choose at Globe where I so often left full heavy balls since even before covid. My subjective experience from a very different guy of course. Samya also worth for looks but have to work a bit there, when I also work at Sharks and 6 to get what I enjoy.

Sirioja
11-01-21, 16:53
Who is that multi orgasmic woman?Lovely Latvian Marina. Not anymore 20 , but still good looking, firm, blond, white skin, sitting on German table. With her like with very few others in FKK land, You just think You are lucky, I also felt this after elegant wow discovery at 6 NL. Pretty sure Marina is for 50 for 30. Many other girls I listed below are also and my best and elegant. I love elegance and charm when porn make my tool falling weak.

The Cane
11-01-21, 18:01
Lovely Latvian Marina. Not anymore 20 , but still good looking, firm, blond, white skin, sitting on German table. With her like with very few others in FKK land, You just think You are lucky, I also felt this after elegant wow discovery at 6 NL. Pretty sure Marina is for 50 for 30. Many other girls I listed below are also and my best and elegant. I love elegance and charm when porn make my tool falling weak.The first time I went to Sharks way back when, I was approached by Marina. She was definitely my type in terms of the optics, but I wanted to put it in her anus, and to this she declined for fear that I might be too big. However, Marina was so kind as to refer me to an attractive, dark blonde, Romanian girl who was up for anal action. And although I don't remember the Romanian girl's name, I do recall that when I declined to tell her my name, she said that I must be somebody important then, and because of that she was going to contact CNN and tell them that I had fucked her in the ass and paid 100 euros extra for the privilege. I asked her why she would do such a thing! She asked me in return why I had fucked her in the ass LOL! I answered that she told me I could! She answered yes, and for that she was going to contact CNN and tell them that I fucked her in the ass and paid 100 euros extra. Why? Just because she could she said! LOL!

Rockmy
11-01-21, 19:05
Hi,

Does anyone know it Dalma is still working in Sharks?

McAdonis
11-01-21, 19:10
Locals did not make new rates in NRW and Hessen during lockdown. They paid the existing rates during lockdown. Because seeing the WG in an apartment has always cost more than seeing the WG in a FKK.

Here is a World WG from 2012: https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=97460&page=2&highlight=ilona.

She was originally at World. Then for about 18 months, she worked independent charging 80/30 and 130/60. And the reports indicate she was only doing CBJ. And then in 2014, the reports say she went back to World where again she worked for 50/30 with BBBJ standard.

My favorite at Palace in 2012, Natalie worked for 50/30, but in 2013-2015, she worked independent for 200/60. That is a higher price. So WGs who work 200/60 often change cities every 1-2 weeks to get customers. Just look on Ladies DE.

Or here is one WG who was working at Samya for 50/30, then Mondial for 30/20. Then she tried Club Pearls Trier for 130/60. And then she went back to Mondial for 60/30.

Sirioja
11-02-21, 01:32
The first time I went to Sharks way back when, I was approached by Marina. She was definitely my type in terms of the optics, but I wanted to put it in her anus, and to this she declined for fear that I might be too big. However, Marina was so kind as to refer me to an attractive, dark blonde, Romanian girl who was up for anal action. And although I don't remember the Romanian girl's name, I do recall that when I declined to tell her my name, she said that I must be somebody important then, and because of that she was going to contact CNN and tell them that I had fucked her in the ass and paid 100 euros extra for the privilege. I asked her why she would do such a thing! She asked me in return why I had fucked her in the ass LOL! I answered that she told me I could! She answered yes, and for that she was going to contact CNN and tell them that I fucked her in the ass and paid 100 euros extra. Why? Just because she could she said! LOL!Never saw blond Latvian Marina standing up from her stool at German table or at the bar just in front, to hunt anybody when she was very limited in English, we spoke in Russian.

Sirioja
11-02-21, 01:51
And Germans and locals also pay now new rates from lockdown when there were not many foreigners on end of June / beginning of July. Girls working under lockdown don t seem to want to work for less expensive now and new girls who are prettier and more fresh don t want to work for less expensive than them. When I don t like to pay 150/60 for my supermodel but I have better quality than at Globe for half rate, why I chose Sharks rather than Globe for my Summer even more kilometers to drive. 10 rooms with her. Of course I much prefer to pay only 100 for 65 mn with my elegant and real pleasure in bed with her. I would choose her natural sophisticated elegance at Globe.

The Cane
11-02-21, 02:46
Never saw blond Latvian Marina standing up from her stool at German table or at the bar just in front, to hunt anybody when she was very limited in English, we spoke in Russian.She was sitting on a stool at the bar towards the front as you say. Staring, staring, staring at me. Not wanting to bite too soon, I was cool, but eventually I gave her a quick smile. She gave a quick smile back, then came over to me (I was sitting close by). I remember it like it was yesterday, in part because of her beauty. But also probably more so because of her "referral" and what happened next LOL!

Sirioja
11-02-21, 15:53
She was sitting on a stool at the bar towards the front as you say. Staring, staring, staring at me. Not wanting to bite too soon, I was cool, but eventually I gave her a quick smile. She gave a quick smile back, then came over to me (I was sitting close by). I remember it like it was yesterday, in part because of her beauty. But also probably more so because of her "referral" and what happened next LOL..Sometimes sitting at the bar in front of German table, where bar entrance facing restaurant, but most often at the opposite of restaurant on German table. Never saw her with Romanians. Have to chat in German or Russian with blond Marina. Lat. But she talks good sex. I would not say a wow look, but Baltic charm, a bit shy, but not in bed where fire.

Mr Brightside
11-02-21, 19:30
Hi,

Does anyone know it Dalma is still working in Sharks?I don't believe that Dalma is working at Sharks any longer. I haven't seen her since the June opening and I recall asking her friend about her.

Pony Boy
11-02-21, 23:27
Hi,

Does anyone know it Dalma is still working in Sharks?I heard that Dalma was recently married so I guess she will not be working at least for a while or maybe for good.

Rahjai316
11-03-21, 03:28
How late do the trains run from Darmstadt to Frankfurt?

I'm visiting from 6th to Nov. 10th. I plan on going 2 days sharks, 1 day Mainhatten and one day palace. When is best time to visit sharks?

Blover34
11-03-21, 04:21
How come this stunning lady isn't mentions once in this forum? Any thing I should know. Before I'll make my move. Haha.

In my opinion she's the best looking girl in the club and beyond by far, but It's just me for now hmmmmm.

Blover34
11-03-21, 17:25
Hello again,

I've noticed and heard about a couple of lesbians in the club. They work together and are a couple in real life.

It's an unreal experience. And by saying unreal I just can recommend you all to try it once. Thry blow out my mind absolutely blow it to pieces.

Sirioja
11-03-21, 18:00
How come this stunning lady isn't mentions once in this forum? Any thing I should know. Before I'll make my move. Haha.

In my opinion she's the best looking girl in the club and beyond by far, but It's just me for now hmmmmm.I don t know her, new? How is she? Where does she stay in lounge? I noticed a new for me, slim model type with brown short hair, but repeated once more with my 2 regulars after 1 month visiting elsewhere.

Mojoman74
11-03-21, 20:31
After almost two years finally back to FKK land and my favourite FKK Sharks.

Entered and was asked about vaccination, showed the EU Corona certificate on my mobile and he barely looked at it and said ok. No name checking, a bit worrying as it would be very easy to get in with a fake certificate.

Had to write my name on a list, but no one was checking here either.

Arrived around 14:30 and already quite a few ladies and polar bears. Saw a lot of familiar faces, but also quite a few new ones.

Ladies observed:

Barbie.

Brenda.

Esther.

Magdalena.

Natasha.

Hillary.

Mara.

Patrizia.

Ruby.

Sol.

Sylvana.

A few other familiar faces but forgot their names. IMO not as crowded as on a pre pandemic Wednesday, but around 70-80%.

Brenda, 50 E /30 min, a standard session, just had to get the Brenda itch scratched. Nothing special to report, nice body.

Barbie, 150/60 min, looks like her name indicates, blond and very skinny. Long and amazing BJ, good variations and seems to enjoy it. Amazing little body to fuck. 100% repeat.

50 E /30 and 100 E /60 possible with many girls I talked to, but some girls stick to 100 E /30 and 150 E /60, like Barbie and Hillary.

Mojoman74
11-03-21, 20:38

In my opinion she's the best looking girl in the club and beyond by far, but It's just me for now hmmmmm.Yes, to me she has an amazing body, but the face is a bit too manly / hard for my taste. But I am an ass man, so maybe I will try.

Sirioja
11-03-21, 20:52
How late do the trains run from Darmstadt to Frankfurt?

I'm visiting from 6th to Nov. 10th. I plan on going 2 days sharks, 1 day Mainhatten and one day palace. When is best time to visit sharks?Sharks have more numerous girls. Can sometimes find a wow at Palace with entry 50 before 5 pm, but waking up around 7 pm.

Jmioffe
11-03-21, 22:02
Hello again,

I've noticed and heard about a couple of lesbians in the club. They work together and are a couple in real life.

It's an unreal experience. And by saying unreal I just can recommend you all to try it once. Thry blow out my mind absolutely blow it to pieces.This sounds like a fantasy of mine. And I get along with lesbians quite well in my real life. Care to share recommendations? Or PM me if you want to keep the info limited.

LoveGirls60
11-03-21, 23:35
Hello,

Please help me how to get Shark from Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof?

Also I will be there on Nov 4th, any of you guys will be coming to meet you, I do not want to be alone.

Jeff.

Perfectionist
11-04-21, 01:31
Are there any new arrivals since the reopening who possess the Colombian Bubble Butt. Or is it still 99% stick thin Romanians?

Sirioja
11-04-21, 07:58
Hello,

Also I will be there on Nov 4th, any of you guys will be coming to meet you, I do not want to be alone.

Jeff.Alone? You will be with many girls. Enjoy. I don't go in brothels to meet guys but to try to get pleasure with beauties when I succeed to find one. I found some on this year with 2 regulars at Sharks which is better for me than before covid and even since end of 2016, except wow Tamara. Ro on June 2018.

Blover34
11-04-21, 08:30
99.99% Romanians. Not that I see any problem with it. Yoo have them in all types and colors and for me there are someone out of this world.

Are there any new arrivals since the reopening who possess the Colombian Bubble Butt. Or is it still 99% stick thin Romanians?

Blover34
11-04-21, 08:33
Sure.

I can frankly tell you they did all I have ever dreamed or or more correct saw on porn sites.

They are walking around together at the club. One is with short hair and the other had some kind of cat ears on her head. She is quit amazing beautiful this one. If you have any more questions just write me. I'll be happy to answer.

This sounds like a fantasy of mine. And I get along with lesbians quite well in my real life. Care to share recommendations? Or PM me if you want to keep the info limited.

Mojoman74
11-04-21, 08:34
Hello,

Jeff.You have two options using public transportation:

1) Take the VIA train to Darmstadt Nord station and walk 10-15 min to sharks. Or take bus "R" to stop Daimlerweg.

2) Take a train or the S3 subway to Darmstadt HBF, go out of the station and cross the street bearing slightly to your left and take the bus "R" to stop Daimlerweg.

I use the DB app and if you search Daimlerweg and buy the tickets in the app you will have a combined train and bus ticket.

I may be there today, but haven't decided yet.

Blover34
11-04-21, 08:59
Well her face If you ask me is amazing just as her body is. To tell the truth I can't understand what a girl like this is even doing in a club like this. In My opinion she might be one of the most beautiful girls I ever saw. Face body and behavior.

Yes, to me she has an amazing body, but the face is a bit too manly / hard for my taste. But I am an ass man, so maybe I will try.

LoveGirls60
11-04-21, 09:12
Thanks. Hope to see you there I will go after 11:00 AM, I wear glasses.

Sirioja
11-04-21, 17:39
99.99% Romanians. Not that I see any problem with it. Yoo have them in all types and colors and for me there are someone out of this world.Angelika and Marina are not Romanian. Some Germans, few black, 1 Thai and 1 Italian. At least 1 Hungarian. Few real Moldavian knowing Chisinau.

LoveGirls60
11-04-21, 20:54
I went to Sharks from 12:00-6:00 PM.

Very crowded with girls and guys.

Very sexy beautiful girls, Not all but some goes with 50/30, I had fun with 5 girls, 1-Turkish, 4- Romanians.

Compare to Mainhattan- Frankfurt, Sharks is really good.

Sharks is an earthy heaven.

LoveGirls60
11-04-21, 20:59
Alone? You will be with many girls. Enjoy.

You were right, they are perfect, If you go tomorrow I will go again, I will invite your for a beer there.

Frank12
11-04-21, 21:45

In my opinion she's the best looking girl in the club and beyond by far, but It's just me for now hmmmmm.Sessioned with Sol in early Oct. She is a textbook definition of a gazelle, pretty, slender, beautiful body. We agreed to 100/30 mild kisses, 69, sex multiple positions with CIM, so pre-covid offer. She would not offer 50/30. Services was ok, she could try a little harder to make to cum. I did not cum but paid the 100 as the session was slightly above average, again ok.

I was back 2 days later and she seemed happy to see me. She confirmed the 100/30 with CIM was available; however, I had already sessioned at that time and knew that I needed a better provided to make me cum.

Adelina is a 10/10 provider, Senna and Tera are 9. 5's and get the job done even after my multiple sessions so I chose 1 of them. Please consider this only a minor knock on Sol, as some girls won't even offer 100/30 CIM and she is a great opti-fuck.

Jontree
11-05-21, 02:23
A specialist at Sharks is thin white skin blond Anastasia ex Oase. She proposes to all guys except me. Broader ass than pussy.Thanks for the advice! I'm looking for thicker / curvier girls, but I'll give her a try if I can't find anything. Beyond Anastasia would you say the chances are still decent to get it with other WG's?

Sirioja
11-05-21, 06:36
Is Adelina brunette with pony tail, max 165 bare feet, quite big naturals and round ass, hunting around bar, great BBBJ with DT and good potential for fucking, ex Worms? Not seen on my last visits, maybe she returned to Worms now open? Where Sol stay at Sharks?

Blover34
11-05-21, 08:14
Well for me sol didn't need to do too much. Just looking at her made the deal almost done. She's Sooooo hot and I have a weak heart for this kind of beauty. About Senna. She's amazing in bed. Was one of the only once I extended the time with her twice. S.

Her eyes are mesmerizing her laugh and talk and I didn't even started talking about her BJ skills. In one work WOW. I think next time I would take both of them. Even though I think sol won't remain there for long period. She's on a different level of beauty on my opinion.

Sessioned with Sol in early Oct. She is a textbook definition of a gazelle, pretty, slender, beautiful body. We agreed to 100/30 mild kisses, 69, sex multiple positions with CIM, so pre-covid offer. She would not offer 50/30. Services was ok, she could try a little harder to make to cum. I did not cum but paid the 100 as the session was slightly above average, again ok.

I was back 2 days later and she seemed happy to see me. She confirmed the 100/30 with CIM was available; however, I had already sessioned at that time and knew that I needed a better provided to make me cum.

Adelina is a 10/10 provider, Senna and Tera are 9. 5's and get the job done even after my multiple sessions so I chose 1 of them. Please consider this only a minor knock on Sol, as some girls won't even offer 100/30 CIM and she is a great opti-fuck.

Blover34
11-05-21, 16:59
Sol sits on a front sofa left to the stairway to heaven. If she's working and she's there you will notice her in a heart bit.

Is Adelina brunette with pony tail, max 165 bare feet, quite big naturals and round ass, hunting around bar, great BBBJ with DT and good potential for fucking, ex Worms? Not seen on my last visits, maybe she returned to Worms now open? Where Sol stay at Sharks?

Sirioja
11-06-21, 10:52
Thanks for the advice! I'm looking for thicker / curvier girls, but I'll give her a try if I can't find anything. Beyond Anastasia would you say the chances are still decent to get it with other WG's?When I look for normal sex like at home, funny all girls asking me: what is normal sex? The most intimate for them, needing they trust like a girlfriend, I m not a anal hunter specialist and girls can propose to some guys and not to others, depending on size. Better You ask girls. I'm not sure Sharks is best for anal, when many small Romanians.

Sirioja
11-06-21, 11:36
Sol sits on a front sofa left to the stairway to heaven. If she's working and she's there you will notice her in a heart bit.You mean sofas on left of stairs to rooms close to pole? Where stayed 185 bare feet supermodel with so sexy round ass and tight waist Kelli. Ro I didn't see on my last visit on previous Friday for my first October visit. Didn't notice Sol there. Romanian? Hair color?

Sirioja
11-06-21, 14:57
When I look for normal sex like at home, funny all girls asking me: what is normal sex? The most intimate for them, needing they trust like a girlfriend, I m not a anal hunter specialist and girls can propose to some guys and not to others, depending on size. Better You ask girls. I'm not sure Sharks is best for anal, when many small Romanians.I forgot, also slim small Miriam ex Estefania Oase for anal I think to remember when she seems ready for anything for extra money.

Blover34
11-06-21, 15:59
Yes she sits there. Blond hair color. All natural a body that even a blind man can't miss.

You mean sofas on left of stairs to rooms close to pole? Where stayed 185 bare feet supermodel with so sexy round ass and tight waist Kelli. Ro I didn't see on my last visit on previous Friday for my first October visit. Didn't notice Sol there. Romanian? Hair color?

Rocko20
11-06-21, 16:00
Hello again,

It's an unreal experience. And by saying unreal I just can recommend you all to try it once. Thry blow out my mind absolutely blow it to pieces.I've had two Moldavian sisters before (they sit in the back and wear the pink high heels), but it wasn't my first threesome. But yes, threesomes are pretty awesome.

Pentire
11-06-21, 23:09
Just completed two awesome days at Sharks; Friday and Saturday. Friday seemed busier than today, when I departed the premises at 22.00, nonetheless I'd estimate there was comfortably 100+ girls in attendance both days by 20.00.

On entry my vaccination status was studiously checked and cross referenced with photo ID, rapid testing for those not fully vaccinated I observed.

I fornicated with four girls each day, all of whom were paid their requested and agreed 100.00 for 30 minutes, although none were clock watchers. The fee included plenty of deep kissing, oral without and intercourse in a variety of positions. To their credit at least half the girls did offer a basic service without kissing for 50.00.

I'm not a great one for remembering names but special mention to the simply sensational looking Sol, she is sex on legs even though she's rather light at 47 kg and likes to be handled with care.

Probably my two most energetic sessions were with African girls, one from Tanzania. I think her name is Maureen and of course the astonishing Helen from Kenya. This girl is incredibly enthusiastic, even though she's knocking back the red vino straight from the get go. Helen was sporting an Afro wig yesterday and blonde wig today and get this.. She's a squirter, these African girls truly enjoy their work and love a good pounding.

One girl, a gorgeous blonde Romanian approached me and had the audacity to request 150 for 30 minutes, I countered with a 100 but she quickly moved on, you got to draw the line somewhere.think her name is Marina.

Pablochenko
11-07-21, 00:38
Hi all,

I visited sharks in 2017 and met a super hot Greek girl who also lived in Brighton in the UK for a little while. She was a brunette with a body like Kim Kardashian. Does anybody know what her name is and if she still works there?

Mojoman74
11-07-21, 01:59
You mean sofas on left of stairs to rooms close to pole? Where stayed 185 bare feet supermodel with so sexy round ass and tight waist Kelli. Ro I didn't see on my last visit on previous Friday for my first October visit. Didn't notice Sol there. Romanian? Hair color?No, on the sofa left of the stairs to the jacuzzis. Sol is blond and Romanian if I recall correctly. She is slim, model body. Body reminds me a bit of Ada. However, Ada's body is better proportioned IMO.

Pablochenko
11-07-21, 02:18
Hi,

I visited sharks in 2017 and met a super hot Greek girl who also lived in Brighton, UK for a little while. She was brunette. Does anyone know if she is still at Sharks or what her name is?

Mojoman74
11-07-21, 02:20
A late report of my Thursday visit. Arrived around 15:00 and noticed immediately less crowded venue compared to the day before. At entrance, this time they checked my name on the Corona pass with my passport.

Took my time to look around and talk to girls. Lis, a girl sitting at the bar close to the entrance caught my attention, stellar slim body with very firm ass. Asked 100/30 and wouldn't go down even though I asked for just a basic session with covered BJ. Kept coming back.

Sol also stuck on the same pricing, so went on. Had Barbie in mind who gave stellar performance the previous day, so waited for her for that pricing.

Amanda, a cute black hair girl offered 50/30 for basic service, but she didn't hit all the buttons.

Evy and Melice (were constantly walking around hand in hand offering themselves, could these be the lesbians Blover is taking about?

In the end had only one session with Barbie. She really knows how to make you feel good. Really nice GFE, very cuddly and charming. Nice BJ for 20 min, before sex in different positions, BJ again before finishing in doggy. Then some cuddling and pillow talk before ending a very nice session. Highly recommended.

Payed for the room and she gave me to kisses and a very firm and LONG hug like saying goodbye to her boyfriend. LOL. I know, she probably does that to everyone, but as I said, she knows how to treat her customers.

So ended up with only one room and paid 215 E(including entrance), if 30 min it would have been 165 E. Quit an increase and not as good value it used to be compared to other countries anymore, so not a big fan of the new price structure.

Sirioja
11-07-21, 06:45
Yes she sits there. Blond hair color. All natural a body that even a blind man can't miss.Except 185 supermodel Kelli, no wow look for me on 2 couches on left of stairs up to rooms. Different tastes. No wow in bed for Kelli.

Sirioja
11-07-21, 07:33
Many Germans come for Wednesday 50 and Sunday 50 before 2 pm but don't go to room. More chat lounge watching candies for them.

EuroTravel1234
11-07-21, 13:05
Hi all,

I visited sharks in 2017 and met a super hot Greek girl who also lived in Brighton in the UK for a little while. She was a brunette with a body like Kim Kardashian. Does anybody know what her name is and if she still works there?Her Name is Kelli.

She wasn't there in September this year.

Blover34
11-07-21, 13:45
Evy and Melice. If one is very slim with short hair than its them if no than those are other 2. The point is that the ones I've been with are a real couple outside the club. The difference between this a nd a fake lesbian show the girls are trying to upsale can't even be compared. From my last week long visits in the club, after more than two years, two things will be stuck deep in my head, one is SOL and the second one the experience with those two girls.

A late report of my Thursday visit. Arrived around 15:00 and noticed immediately less crowded venue compared to the day before. At entrance, this time they checked my name on the Corona pass with my passport.

Took my time to look around and talk to girls. Lis, a girl sitting at the bar close to the entrance caught my attention, stellar slim body with very firm ass. Asked 100/30 and wouldn't go down even though I asked for just a basic session with covered BJ. Kept coming back.

Sol also stuck on the same pricing, so went on. Had Barbie in mind who gave stellar performance the previous day, so waited for her for that pricing.

Amanda, a cute black hair girl offered 50/30 for basic service, but she didn't hit all the buttons.

Evy and Melice (were constantly walking around hand in hand offering themselves, could these be the lesbians Blover is taking about?

In the end had only one session with Barbie. She really knows how to make you feel good. Really nice GFE, very cuddly and charming. Nice BJ for 20 min, before sex in different positions, BJ again before finishing in doggy. Then some cuddling and pillow talk before ending a very nice session. Highly recommended..

Blover34
11-07-21, 13:49
Sol is a unicorn for me. I've been to many clubs and many times to each of them and for some reason she caught my heart in a way it will be hard for me to forget or to expect to enjoy another beauty in the same way even if the things in room are not at top. Just looking at her made me melt.

No, on the sofa left of the stairs to the jacuzzis. Sol is blond and Romanian if I recall correctly. She is slim, model body. Body reminds me a bit of Ada. However, Ada's body is better proportioned IMO.

Sirioja
11-07-21, 17:13
Her Name is Kelli.

She wasn't there in September this year.I remember her, she changed name at Sharks, before Elektra I think, and gained weight, usually wearing fishnet. A new Kelli. Ro on September, ex Palace, 185 bare feet, what a wow full natural body, a real supermodel, but not wow in bed, usually not busy.

Sirioja
11-07-21, 18:19
I've had two Moldavian sisters before (they sit in the back and wear the pink high heels), but it wasn't my first threesome. But yes, threesomes are pretty awesome.Real sisters Elif and Amalia before covid, when Ester and blond who put silicon and duck lips, or Dina and Nicolette were fake to fuck clients.

Tedesco
11-07-21, 22:13
.... take bus "R" to stop Daimlerweg ...That makes you feel much better because this line is powered by e-mobility.

MoneySign
11-10-21, 04:59
You have two options using public transportation:

1) Take the VIA train to Darmstadt Nord station and walk 10-15 min to sharks. Or take bus "R" to stop Daimlerweg.

2) Take a train or the S3 subway to Darmstadt HBF, go out of the station and cross the street bearing slightly to your left and take the bus "R" to stop Daimlerweg.
I thought I read from somewhere that if we take the Airliner Bus from airport to Darmstadt HBF, we would automatically get a free pass transfer to get on the Rbus. I wonder if someone can confirm that?

I assume that the Rbus goes both way. Correct? I mean, at the end of the day, we can also walk from Sharks to Daimlerweg to take the bus back to HBF. Right? Wouldn't that be cheaper than taxi if we don't stay too late at the club?

Do you happen to know how much is the bus fare? I was thinking if I want to try the bus option, I better exchange some Euro coins somewhere beforehand. Yes?

SerpentX
11-10-21, 05:12
The airliner bus fare does include local transportation. Just keep the airliner receipt although I have never seen anybody checking tickets except the one to the airport.

Bus are is running both ways. Last one back to Darmstadt hbf is around 22:30 during weekdays. You can pay fare (2.30) to the bus driver or pay it by DB app. You don’t need exact coins as the bus driver can accept bills less than 20.

I thought I read from somewhere that if we take the Airliner Bus from airport to Darmstadt HBF, we would automatically get a free pass transfer to get on the Rbus. I wonder if someone can confirm that?

I assume that the Rbus goes both way. Correct? I mean, at the end of the day, we can also walk from Sharks to Daimlerweg to take the bus back to HBF. Right? Wouldn't that be cheaper than taxi if we don't stay too late at the club?

Do you happen to know how much is the bus fare? I was thinking if I want to try the bus option, I better exchange some Euro coins somewhere beforehand. Yes?

Tedesco
11-10-21, 07:34
For inquiries on the schedule go on https://www.bahn.de/ using the keyword "Daimlerweg, Darmstadt" and "Darmstadt Hbf". This link works also perfectly for journeys outbound / inbound Frankfurt.

Saturn11
11-10-21, 19:27
From tomorrow new rules are introduced in Hessen, the 5 euro quick test will no longer be valid for entering Sharks, unless you are vaccinated or recovered it needs to be a PCR test.

OlgaVaz
11-11-21, 01:14
Sorry if this is silly, but I wanted to know what is the etiquette for entering the whirlpools / jacuzzis upstairs. I enjoy hydrotherapy of the whirlpools, but there is always someone in there when I go. I want to know if folks here think it's a private spot where first come first serve to take over the whole thing or welcoming place for many to join.

That is in various scenarios: (1) if there is one guy sitting in there, is it okay to join in the tub? (2) if there is a guy with a woman, is it okay to join in the tub? (3) if there is just a couple of women in there, is it okay to join in the tub?

Thanks!

Pessimist
11-11-21, 04:21
Sorry if this is silly, but I wanted to know what is the etiquette for entering the whirlpools / jacuzzis upstairs. I enjoy hydrotherapy of the whirlpools, but there is always someone in there when I go. I want to know if folks here think it's a private spot where first come first serve to take over the whole thing or welcoming place for many to join.

That is in various scenarios: (1) if there is one guy sitting in there, is it okay to join in the tub? (2) if there is a guy with a woman, is it okay to join in the tub? (3) if there is just a couple of women in there, is it okay to join in the tub?

Thanks!IMO, all 3 are just fine. It is a public place. You are not barging into a private room.

Personally, if the dude doesn't piss in the water, it is good enough. I bet there are some who do though. One time, this Asian fucker was in the showers next to me and just let himself go. He definitely needed to be slapped some manners into him. Forgot at which club.

Sirioja
11-11-21, 11:39

Thanks!Yesterday I used the 3 jacuzzis upstairs when I never go if somebody is in. Many times, not only yesterday, some girls proposed to join me in, but never any wow supermodel. Club was quite empty at 2 am, I had jacuzzis for me. From today, no more fast test, but only PCR or 2 G, when quite slow business yesterday Wednesday entry 50 with many locals who don't go to room. When I was quite disappointed by my previous Wednesday visits, but yesterday, arrived at 3 pm, on limit to catch salmon, then no rush even my 2 regulars were working, as I explained to my elegant when we went to room at 7 pm, no hurry for me, I ate 3 times from 3 to 6, she was virgin when starting at 5 pm, over 1 hour quality room for 100 with a delicious natural, not even faintest tattoo. Like Globe superstar, she needed to go to toilets, new on this sixth room. Then I thought I made my day, but decided for a discovery, so generous in bed, you feel girls who follow you and want to please you, even offering me chocolates, again over 1 hour for 100, we didn't even speak about money, all went fluent. My perfect Summer conclusion at Sharks, longer than 2h15 for my 2 high level rooms, not many Globe girls would compete for so sweet GFE which is the most intimate for girls, for 250 with entry, eating 5 times to be strong for my Summer tour final, after a minus zero night in Germany. At least I prepared my body for Winter. My Summer experience at Sharks which was the best quality visited and better than before covid, even 6 sens have also few interesting girls. Even I m not kind of to promote girls business, but I really wish some high level working for 100/60 will keep enough business when today start 2 G / PCR, when will be my pleasure to repeat once more as a faithful bad guy.

Sirioja
11-11-21, 16:19
Pit stop on my way to highest Ventoux, even Globe is more on more straight way. Fresh Summer, eating my salmon outside at 3 pm. Many girls and Ester and her business blond sister back. Really good care for make up and light brown hair for Ester. Many guys, parking was nearly full when I arrived at 3 , but quiet business. Even no supermodel Kelli nor masterpiece tits Beatrice nor Melissa nor Avia nor Daisi. De nor surnatural tits Brenda, but 5 looks to please my picky eyes. To thank them for their great behavior, no money talk, just lovely and high quality on best at Globe level, full natural without tattoo nor piercing, real pleasure for my eyes, Tara and Cena for my tip. Also tall blond Sabina and Alina, Madalina maybe Madlen now.

BobNSuzy
11-11-21, 17:29

Thanks!I would be more likely to get in if it is empty or there is a lady in it with or without men. The only time I got in was at Oase and there was two pairs of a man and a woman. It is not like they are monogamous couples. One of the women splashed water at me. I figured she was trying to get her next customer.

Tedesco
11-11-21, 19:48
... Asian fucker was in the showers next to me and just let himself go ...Not only him but.......

Clodius1
11-11-21, 21:19

Thanks!It's a sauna club brother, just jump in like everyone else. The Jacuzzi is a good place to make new friends among fellow ice bears. If there are several guys in there, usually someone can translate from French to Dutch to Englisch etc etc. It is a good place to swap stories and tips on girls, talk about politics and what have you. But don't forget, never bring a glass bottle anywhere near the jacuzzi, richtig? I have a funny story about the jacuzzi. One time I was at Babylon west of Koln and it was myself and two Italian guys just shooting the shit. This hot blond SP walks up to the edge of the jacuzzi squats down and starts flirting with us, finger playing with her kitty. So somehow she and I begin some playful Zungenkusse at water's edge and low and behold, I stand up with a raging hard on LOL. The Italian guys are laughing their asses off, probably at the modest size of my pal down below, or maybe at the absurdity of the situation, either way. The SP reaches down and grabs me by my root and hauls me straight into the zimmer sans shower. Great appointment and undoubtedly a one-off. Correction, it was Finca, not Babylon. Oh, the memories LOL

LocalMode12
11-12-21, 13:09
Gentlemen & connoisseurs.

My last visit to Sharks was in 2018 July, with the sun proudly out, the pool glistening in return and a bevy of women parading their wares.

It was my 1st visit to an FKK, and I was a bit shy (for the 1st 20 minutes). There's something incredibly liberating about nudity and I was hooked. Just like all of you.

The mechanical sex, was an add-on. Sharks in that summer, was teaming with talent & not so many men (weekday).

I spent about 5 hours, from 2 pm to 7 pm and I have to say the LU was getting progressively better as I left, which I regret.

One session only, with a (20 something?) Rom, can't remember her name but she seemed the friendliest. Paid 50 for 30, and spent the rest of the time sunbathing.

My biggest regret is I had lost my glasses the night before and could barely see!

Now the time has come to make amends (wearing contacts now). It will be 1st week of December, so Winter. No Pool, no sun.

I'm also aware that standards have dropped (RTFF) since 2018.

Of course back in 2018 I did not know about this forum. When I did find it, I tried to make a 2nd trip (to sharks) in 2019, but then that did not materialize due to last minute work.

So My question to fellow punters. If I had to chose 1 location, should I still go to Sharks or try some other location? I'm quite comfortable with Sharks Logistics (renting a car from FRA) but if you recommend some other location I'll need to plan accordingly and in advance.

Also, since the last time I did not stay in Darmstadt, (Drove back) this time I plan to. So any recos for hotel locations close by?

Thanks and happy to catchup with anyone visiting the same time.

Turgid
11-12-21, 14:50
........Personally, if the dude doesn't piss in the water, it is good enough. I bet there are some who do though.....For me that's one of the negatives of FKK. What does it take to go to the urinal before heading to the shower? Once I saw this nasty washing his junk in the same sink I use to brush my teeth. The showers are a few steps away. I really felt like beating the shit out of him.

Pessimist
11-12-21, 15:51
For me that's one of the negatives of FKK. What does it take to go to the urinal before heading to the shower? Once I saw this nasty washing his junk in the same sink I use to brush my teeth. The showers are a few steps away. I really felt like beating the shit out of him.FKKs bring together dudes from literally all over the world. I can't think of too many places where so many international men wash themselves standing so close to each other multiple times a day. I use the showers at my local why after workouts; showers are nice, spacious, and by and large members know each other. Even if one is inclined to misbehave, there will be a community shaming (and if caught red handed, potential cancellation). Ain't no such discipline at the FKKs.

I don't understand the junk washing either. Why can't they take a full shower? Yes, after 5 days of fuckclubbing the skin feels a little dry (can obviously take care of this with preparation) but come on, in a day a dude may fuck 4 or 5 times. Is that many showers an unbearable burden for a few days? Smelling bad from a prior session is one way to ensure lousy service from the next girl.

McGrath
11-12-21, 18:24
Also, since the last time I did not stay in Darmstadt, (Drove back) this time I plan to. So any recos for hotel locations close by?

Thanks and happy to catchup with anyone visiting the same time.I usually stay by Darmstadt Hbf and the hotels Maritim or Intercity. Both are good. You can take taxi, bus or walk from there. Many cash machines around.

I will be there 1st weekend of December.

BigBuddy69
11-12-21, 19:21
I don't understand the junk washing either. Why can't they take a full shower? Yes, after 5 days of fuckclubbing the skin feels a little dry (can obviously take care of this with preparation) but come on, in a day a dude may fuck 4 or 5 times. Is that many showers an unbearable burden for a few days? Smelling bad from a prior session is one way to ensure lousy service from the next girl.If you take a shower after every time you pee, hell yes you'll get some irritation!

Tedesco
11-12-21, 19:53
.... washing his junk in the same sink I use to brush my teeth ....Self confident, courageous putting himself on exhibition however a special guy - welcome in the club. I remember already having mentioned a guy leaving the crapper heading directly to the buffet ..... because not wanting to disturb me brushing my teeth. Be happy not to know all ......

Sirioja
11-12-21, 20:15

My last visit to Sharks was in 2018 July, with the sun proudly out, the pool glistening in return and a bevy of women parading their wares.

It was my 1st visit to an FKK, and I was a bit shy (for the 1st 20 minutes). There's something incredibly liberating about nudity and I was hooked. Just like all of you.

The mechanical sex, was an add-on. Sharks in that summer, was teaming with talent & not so many men (weekday).

I spent about 5 hours, from 2 pm to 7 pm and I have to say the LU was getting progressively better as I left, which I regret.

One session only, with a (20 something?) Rom, can't remember her name but she seemed the friendliest. Paid 50 for 30, and spent the rest of the time sunbathing.

My biggest regret is I had lost my glasses the night before and could barely see!

Now the time has come to make amends (wearing contacts now). It will be 1st week of December, so Winter. No Pool, no sun..First, better to avoid Monday and Tuesday, to see good casting. In Hessen, Sharks have at least double girls than others. Since yesterday, no more fast test should make less crowded and less business for girls when was already quite quiet. Some girls may return home for Christmas earlier. Wish my elegant will stay a bit before going home. My Wednesday discovery who is my elegant friend, told me she was proposed third dose in her country, good proof they are not Romanian when Romania is down under. I m happy my supermodel. Ro got vaccinated at Sharks, to work safe.

Mojoman74
11-12-21, 20:49

Now the time has come to make amends (wearing contacts now). It will be 1st week of December, so Winter. No Pool, no sun.

I'm also aware that standards have dropped (RTFF) since 2018.

Of course back in 2018 I did not know about this forum. When I did find it, I tried to make a 2nd trip (to sharks) in 2019, but then that did not materialize due to last minute work.

So My question to fellow punters. If I had to chose 1 location, should I still go to Sharks or try some other location? I'm quite comfortable with Sharks Logistics (renting a car from FRA) but if you recommend some other location I'll need to plan accordingly and in advance.

Thanks and happy to catchup with anyone visiting the same time.I usually stay at the Intercity next to Darmstadt Hbf, cheap and clean. If you ask they will give you a free transportation card for the stay.

Closes hotel to shark is Contel hotel, have stayed there once and can not recommend.

Mojoman74
11-12-21, 20:53
When I was at sharks last week I talked briefly to a slim, dark haired girl sitting at the bar, close to the entrance to the old cinema. She has girlish pins in her hair. She told me her name, but forgot it. Anyone knows her name?

Will definitely try her next time.

Pessimist
11-13-21, 04:38
If you take a shower after every time you pee, hell yes you'll get some irritation!I don't take a shower after every visit to the urinals but do before and after every sex session. If I have 4 rooms in a day, that is 5 showers. I carry some soft baby oil for the FKK travels which helps with the dry skin. Anyway, I don't know if I need to pee that many more times either. I am not diabetic, I don't need to pee every 30 minutes. If I spend 10 hours in the club, even if I drink a lot of water or beer, don't have to run to the urinals more than once every two hours?

EuroTravel1234
11-13-21, 19:03
I usually stay by Darmstadt Hbf and the hotels Maritim or Intercity. Both are good. You can take taxi, bus or walk from there. Many cash machines around.

I will be there 1st weekend of December.DORMERO HOTEL at Darmstadt is 10 minutes walking distance to Shark and 5 minutes walking to North HB.

Very convenient.

Sirioja
11-13-21, 21:04
I don't take a shower after every visit to the urinals but do before and after every sex session. If I have 4 rooms in a day, that is 5 showers. I carry some soft baby oil for the FKK travels which helps with the dry skin. Anyway, I don't know if I need to pee that many more times either. I am not diabetic, I don't need to pee every 30 minutes. If I spend 10 hours in the club, even if I drink a lot of water or beer, don't have to run to the urinals more than once every two hours?I spend so long time under shower and in jacuzzi, more than 1 hour on a visit. I hate guys washing their dick in sink, many 100% Germans doing, where we wash hands and teeth. I wonder if they do same at home in front of wife.

DrPoon
11-14-21, 01:56
DORMERO HOTEL at Darmstadt is 10 minutes walking distance to Shark and 5 minutes walking to North HB.

Very convenient.I think even more convenient based on satellite images that there is a wall bordering the property on the South end which a tent can be pitched from the close at night until the opening time.

DrPoon
11-14-21, 01:59
First, better to avoid Monday and Tuesday, to see good casting. In Hessen, Sharks have at least double girls than others. Since yesterday, no more fast test should make less crowded and less business for girls when was already quite quiet. Some girls may return home for Christmas earlier. Wish my elegant will stay a bit before going home. My Wednesday discovery who is my elegant friend, told me she was proposed third dose in her country, good proof they are not Romanian when Romania is down under. I m happy my supermodel. Ro got vaccinated at Sharks, to work safe.So what is required since there is no fast test?

Don't tell me they require a PCR? That would be outrageously expensive and hard to come by especially given the 72 hour limit. Or is it 48 hour limit? Or within 24 hours like needed to enter the USA?

Sirioja
11-14-21, 06:19
So what is required since there is no fast test?

Don't tell me they require a PCR? That would be outrageously expensive and hard to come by especially given the 72 hour limit. Or is it 48 hour limit? Or within 24 hours like needed to enter the USA?Since Thursday 11 November, less than 48 hours PCR or 2 G in Hessen. In some German locations, only 2 G. In Austria, lockdown for not vaccinated. When business was already quite quiet at Sharks, this won t help girls.

Pistons
11-14-21, 06:59
Has anyone seen Flavia who worked at Sharks untill summer 2019? At Sharks or at another other club recently?

She was at Wellcum for about 2 years, but left there for good a few months ago also.

Pistons
11-14-21, 07:20
I see some reports here from another Flavia at 1.68 and blonde hair. But the one I am wondering where is now is about 1.58 m, brown hair, wears glasses and looks maybe a bit like Cassie Del Isla the porn actress. Just shorter.

Tedesco
11-14-21, 08:34
So what is required .... a PCR?If not vaccinated or recovered (always to be proved at the entrance by document or smartphone app) a PCR is needed. Please check out in advance the website of the club you want to go and be aware of new rules on short notice.

Don‘t worry about the WG expenses. There are always guys they can squeeze by charging extra features not provided or over time due to fast running watch.

Sirioja
11-14-21, 12:54
If not vaccinated or recovered (always to be proved at the entrance by document or smartphone app) a PCR is needed. Please check out in advance the website of the club you want to go and be aware of new rules on short notice.

Dont worry about the WG expenses. There are always guys they can squeeze by charging extra features not provided or over time due to fast running watch.Some girls are very honest at Sharks, at least with me, maybe they prefer to keep me repeating. 10 1 hour rooms with one, 6 with another and I would have more than 10 if she worked more often on September, since July. 100/60 for GFE / BBBJ is still quite standard, at least my experience and my 2 rooms on my last visit. Then could drive through Switzerland to South of France to finish my Summer tour with twice legendary Ventoux, even cold wind and unfortunately snow in Alpe Huez, for my great made Summer. On Wednesday, starting with eating salmon in garden, had 2 very good rooms, over 2 h15 for twice 100. Total cost for my good day, from 3 pm, never rushing, relaxing and quiet, having my first room at 7, to 3 am, for only 250. My more than 20 visits Summer at Sharks I enjoyed much more than before covid and since 2017. Wish only 2 G and PCR won t make fall casting when won t help for business.

DrPoon
11-14-21, 17:27
If not vaccinated or recovered (always to be proved at the entrance by document or smartphone app) a PCR is needed. Please check out in advance the website of the club you want to go and be aware of new rules on short notice.

Dont worry about the WG expenses. There are always guys they can squeeze by charging extra features not provided or over time due to fast running watch.So then people have to get to Germany 48 hours prior to the day they want to enter the club and find a Apothotek and then pay the 50 euro fee for the test and then come back the next day and get the test print out and then show it to the club prior to entry.

Mursenary
11-14-21, 19:14
So then people have to get to Germany 48 hours prior to the day they want to enter the club and find a Apothotek and then pay the 50 euro fee for the test and then come back the next day and get the test print out and then show it to the club prior to entry.Go to lab test clinic, get test, download app, get results. It takes 10 minutes in and out.

DrPoon
11-14-21, 20:52
Go to lab test clinic, get test, download app, get results. It takes 10 minutes in and out.I thought the schnelltest (rapid) is ten minutes but the pcr takes a day?

Sirioja
11-14-21, 22:56
I thought the schnelltest (rapid) is ten minutes but the pcr takes a day?Sharks proposed fast test for 5€ but not anymore allowed in Hessen. In some German locations, PCR are not anymore accepted but only 2 G. High covid rate in Germany.

BobNSuzy
11-15-21, 00:52
So then people have to get to Germany 48 hours prior to the day they want to enter the club and find a Apothotek and then pay the 50 euro fee for the test and then come back the next day and get the test print out and then show it to the club prior to entry.I guess you know vaccinated people don't have to do any of that.

Pistons
11-15-21, 02:20
Go to lab test clinic, get test, download app, get results. It takes 10 minutes in and out.What happened? You used to spend just 5 minutes going in and out with your jab in the past.

Mursenary
11-15-21, 02:34
I thought the schnelltest (rapid) is ten minutes but the pcr takes a day?10 minutes to take test. 24-48 hours for results to show up on your app.

Mursenary
11-15-21, 02:37
I thought the schnelltest (rapid) is ten minutes but the pcr takes a day?Ah, I get your concern. Having test ready to go when you arrive. In that case, just go get the test in home country before departure. Have results ready on arrival. No need to wait until you arrive in Germany.

LocalMode12
11-15-21, 18:31
Ah, I get your concern. Having test ready to go when you arrive. In that case, just go get the test in home country before departure. Have results ready on arrival. No need to wait until you arrive in Germany.Would German authorities (Sharks, LOL) accept a foreign country's vaccination app or pcr test result taken 48 hrs ago?

Unlikely in my humble opinion.

Atanion
11-15-21, 21:20
So, I'm continuing to prepare for my visit to Sharks in a few weeks. The posts here have been really helpful in figuring out the girls I should go for. Sol is currently at the top of my list if she is still there.

I'm looking for DFK, BBBJ / OWO, and CIM during every session. How does one negotiate this? I assume I can't say, "Hi, I want DFK, BBBJ / OWO, and CIM", right? Or, are those terms that the girls at Sharks will understand? Should I try, "Hi, I want deep french kissing, oral without a condom, and I want to finish in your mouth"? I may want to fuck a couple of girls in the ass so I assume "anal" is well understood?

Also, I only speak English. Do all of the girls at Sharks speak English?

Oh, how much can I carry while working around Sharks? I assume that I can carry cash. Can I also have a pen and a little notepad? I want to take notes.

DrPoon
11-15-21, 21:31
Ah, I get your concern. Having test ready to go when you arrive. In that case, just go get the test in home country before departure. Have results ready on arrival. No need to wait until you arrive in Germany.If you have one ready that would only allow one day of the club.

So basically one has to book a test early AM. Then get to the airport right after the nose swab and then take the connecting flight and then the final flight usually leaves as a redeye to Frankfurt arriving the next day. By that time hopefully the test is ready.

DrPoon
11-15-21, 21:33
10 minutes to take test. 24-48 hours for results to show up on your app.So if it takes 48 hours to show up then it requires getting tests on consecutive days if one needs to go to the club on multiple days because the first test will expire prior to the time of the deadline for the second swab.

DrPoon
11-15-21, 21:47
Sharks proposed fast test for 5 but not anymore allowed in Hessen. In some German locations, PCR are not anymore accepted but only 2 G. High covid rate in Germany.I just was watching a DW video it said in Saxony that those without vaccines are completely banned for any facilities or restaurants even if they have a PCR test.

Pessimist
11-15-21, 21:50
So, I'm continuing to prepare for my visit to Sharks in a few weeks. The posts here have been really helpful in figuring out the girls I should go for. Sol is currently at the top of my list if she is still there.

I'm looking for DFK, BBBJ / OWO, and CIM during every session. How does one negotiate this? I assume I can't say, "Hi, I want DFK, BBBJ / OWO, and CIM", right? Or, are those terms that the girls at Sharks will understand? Should I try, "Hi, I want deep french kissing, oral without a condom, and I want to finish in your mouth"? I may want to fuck a couple of girls in the ass so I assume "anal" is well understood?

Oh, how much can I carry while working around Sharks? I assume that I can carry cash. Can I also have a pen and a little notepad? I want to take notes.They will understand you, alright. That will not be your problem. Whether they will meet your high expectations is a different issue. Yes, some, not all the girls provide anal. For a fee of course.

No need to carry cash, you have 2 lockers for yourself. For your clothes and personal items and for your cash / phone. If you are a towel guy, it is pretty much impossible to carry cash but if you are a robe guy you can carry a small amount I suppose on your person; not advisable however. Lockers are safe.

Pen and paper are fine (never seen anyone do it, but why not!

Mursenary
11-15-21, 22:14
What happened? You used to spend just 5 minutes going in and out with your jab in the past.Left my credit card. Took me 15.

Sirioja
11-15-21, 22:16

Oh, how much can I carry while working around Sharks? I assume that I can carry cash. Can I also have a pen and a little notepad? I want to take notes.You have big work. Yes, women who speak English for most.

ShinyCrazy
11-15-21, 22:35
Should I try, "Hi, I want deep french kissing, oral without a condom, and I want to finish in your mouth"?

Yes. That is exactly what you should say. And ask how much for one hour. Get everything sorted before you enter the room. Most of the girls are honest and will do what you arrange for the arranged price. Pretty much all of them speak English.

I may want to fuck a couple of girls in the ass so I assume "anal" is well understood?

Yes. 100 Euro upcharge usually.

Oh, how much can I carry while working around Sharks? I assume that I can carry cash. Can I also have a pen and a little notepad? I want to take notes.

No problem. I usually wear the robe they provide and keep condoms and breath strips in the pocket. I've even brought my Kindle in my pocket sometimes if I want to read as I am relaxing. Pen and paper, no problem. No cell phone. Big NoNo.

ShinyCrazy
11-15-21, 22:41
By the way, you don't carry cash. You put your wallet in a little lock box located near the entrance to the club / bar area. You can access both the lockbox and your clothing locker with the same key, which is on a wrist band. Guard it with your life.

Also, I always wear a waterproof watch. You'll be showering and soaking and getting wet, so it has to be waterproof. You need the watch to clock your room time. I generally go for DFK and DATY and generally worship her body for awhile, then move on to BBBJ. I will glance at my watch and make sure I'm not past the half hour mark for my first orgasm. I need time to recover and want to pace myself so I can be ready for a second orgasm in the second half hour. The time flies in the room if you aren't careful.

Atanion
11-16-21, 00:20
I really appreciate the last few posts. It's good to know that most of the girls speak English and they can understand what I want if I say it plainly.

I'll be a robe guy since a towel seems like too little covering for me. I also like the option of having pockets.

It's good to know about the two lockers. I'll definitely guard my wrist band key with my life!

My smart watch is water proof which means that it will be fine in the showers. Also, I suppose I can wander within bluetooth range if I need to look something up on my phone while it's locked away.

This forum is awesome!

DrPoon
11-16-21, 00:32
So basically the non-vaccinated hate to just wait 28 days after getting a positive PCR test:

https://www.bundesregierung.de/breg-de/themen/coronavirus/erleichterungen-geimpfte-1910886

"Those who have recovered need proof of a positive PCR test (or another nucleic acid test) that was made at least 28 days and a maximum of six months ago. Here, too, it also applies that the freedoms only apply to people without typical Covid-19 disease symptoms."

So book a PCR test at Walgreens a week in advance then go to a hospital and try to get a covid infection by standing next to someone coughing. Then wait 28 days and you have a golden ticket.

Tedesco
11-16-21, 03:27
....visit to Sharks in a few weeks....At least you seem fully vaccinated.

I'll be a robe guy since a towel seems like too little covering for me. I also like the option of having pockets. The bathrobe has two pockets offering enough space for pen, small notepad, two bars of chocolate (the sweeter the better), cigarettes, kindle, a fan and your personal joy stick (the reloader can be stored in the locker). And don't worry about personal beauty as money makes you sexy towards WG and the companions representing the other genders are used to see bare facts in shower, sauna or locker room.

... "Hi, I want deep french kissing, oral without a condom, and I want to finish in your mouth"? I may want to fuck a couple of girls in the ass so I assume "anal" .....Count 150-200 for 60 minutes as basic package; CIM +50 and rectal approach up from +100 if offered. A facial pack is amounting at least to 50+ if not more in case you're a heavy spreader destroying the hairstyle. Don't forget to make you even more attractive offering a drink (debited on the transponder installed within the wrist and the total amount paid when leaving at the reception desk).

...Also, I only speak English. Do all of the girls at Sharks speak English?.If not the $$ always will raise them a smile.

...Oh, how much can I carry while working around Sharks? I assume that I can carry cash. Can I also have a pen and a little notepad? I want to take notes.Cash is king, the more the better. A waterproofed watch also allows deeper diving with your hand when sitting together with a WG in the jacuzzi. By the way there're guys going to the room with a backpack loaded with gadgets taken off from the huger locker before climbing up with the WG in the discretionary suites. Don't forget dental floss and tooth brush / paste. A loaded razor is recommended to assure a shaved face prior to dating the "Y".

Sirioja
11-16-21, 06:25
I just was watching a DW video it said in Saxony that those without vaccines are completely banned for any facilities or restaurants even if they have a PCR test.Yes, no more tests allowed in some German parts but only 2 G. At the moment, not anymore fast tests but PCR still allowed in Hessen. Good point is due to new cases explosion, around 50.000 more daily, so PCR became again for free at the moment. Some German hospitals are already full with covid, delaying other operations. I wonder what will be on business in brothels when was already quite slow on my visits since September, confirmed by girls even some who are really good and pretty, and was told really slow since Thursday starting PCR. Despite PCR, Samya Koln is quite crowded on week ends nights. Problem is nights guys usually drink more than they fuck, going for fast fuck at the end of night, not very interesting business for girls and with a drunk.

FoxtrotMike
11-16-21, 13:02
I really appreciate the last few posts. It's good to know that most of the girls speak English and they can understand what I want if I say it plainly.

I'll be a robe guy since a towel seems like too little covering for me. I also like the option of having pockets.

It's good to know about the two lockers. I'll definitely guard my wrist band key with my life!

My smart watch is water proof which means that it will be fine in the showers. Also, I suppose I can wander within bluetooth range if I need to look something up on my phone while it's locked away.

This forum is awesome!Never mind someone stealing all your stuff, there is a fine of 250 Euro if you lose your locker key. I kept mine in my robe pocket rather than on my wrist as I thought there was more chance of it falling off my wrist.

As regards being a robe or towel man, I kept the robe on but there were guys of every shape and size with just a towel on. Nobody will judge your body shape because there will be someone fatter, skinnier, hairier, etc than you are.

When it comes to the phones, I saw guys up near the Jacuzzis surreptitiously checking their phones. I had had a sauna and then went into a session with a girl in a room without windows and was fairly warm. I went out to the garden to cool down and sat in a gazebo at the back of the garden. Seeing how quiet it was, I went and got my phone from my safety deposit box and went back outside and had a bit of a scroll. Nobody was within 25 m of me but I am sure that the cameras could see. The ban on phones is simply because they don't want photos to be taken of people. For that reason, I am glad that it is there, but if you find somewhere very quiet and take a look, there is no problem.

As regards how to agree on services with the girls, I just asked something like "What should you and I do together?" And they immediately start into prices, what's on offer. Usually 30 minutes for 100 Euro, kissing, massage, BBBJ, sex multiple positions. 1 hour is 150. Come in mouth an extra 50, anal an extra 50. You honestly won't have to ask for anything, they will tell you what they'll offer.

Cash is king, you agree a price, go and do the deed, go back to your safety deposit box and pay them the agreed amount. There is an ATM just beyond reception in case you don't have enough cash.

Languages. The girls are mostly Romanian, Moldovan, Bulgarian. Their English is better than their German.

Just relax and enjoy it. It is very easy.

Sirioja
11-16-21, 20:01
Never mind someone stealing all your stuff, there is a fine of 250 Euro if you lose your locker key. I kept mine in my robe pocket rather than on my wrist as I thought there was more chance of it falling off my wrist.

As regards being a robe or towel man, I kept the robe on but there were guys of every shape and size with just a towel on. Nobody will judge your body shape because there will be someone fatter, skinnier, hairier, etc than you are.

When it comes to the phones, I saw guys up near the Jacuzzis surreptitiously checking their phones. I had had a sauna and then went into a session with a girl in a room without windows and was fairly warm. I went out to the garden to cool down and sat in a gazebo at the back of the garden. Seeing how quiet it was, I went and got my phone from my safety deposit box and went back outside and had a bit of a scroll. Nobody was within 25 m of me but I am sure that the cameras could see. The ban on phones is simply because they don't want photos to be taken of people. For that reason, I am glad that it is there, but if you find somewhere very quiet and take a look, there is no problem..Extra 100 for anal. Some very good girls still offer 100/60 for GFE.

Tedesco
11-17-21, 00:25
... nights guys usually drink more than they fuck ..... not very interesting business for girls ....In AcaG several girls told staying on Sunday morning until 5 am. None of them was complaining small business but rather the contrary. Whether this might be an exception or usual doing? At least it was worth not leaving earlier. Some guests make the day of a WG even in the night.

Pistons
11-17-21, 01:07
So book a PCR test at Walgreens a week in advance then go to a hospital and try to get a covid infection by standing next to someone coughing. Then wait 28 days and you have a golden ticket.Quite popular thing to do some places actually.

Sirioja
11-17-21, 05:29
In AcaG several girls told staying on Sunday morning until 5 am. None of them was complaining small business but rather the contrary. Whether this might be an exception or usual doing? At least it was worth not leaving earlier. Some guests make the day of a WG even in the night.Gold and Samya are Turkish clubs, girls are used to Turkish there. At Sharks, quite different, many girls finish around midnight or even earlier, casting really fall after 1 am, even on week ends, because these many girls are not interested by night business often ordering bottles, good for clubs, less for girls. Sharks is not anymore a night club for casting quality. Oase is now shisha lounge at night.

Pistons
11-18-21, 00:34
Has anyone seen Flavia who worked at Sharks untill summer 2019? At Sharks or at another other club recently?

She was at Wellcum for about 2 years, but left there for good a few months ago also.Here is a picture:

Sirioja
11-18-21, 07:41
Here is a picture:Didn't notice her. Wish she is not the one murdered by peste / pimp at Wellcum. At.

Apollo946
11-18-21, 10:09
Any place in Darmstadt to get a quick antigen test for travel to USA? Or have to get to Frankfurt airport early to get it there?

DrPoon
11-18-21, 17:22
Any place in Darmstadt to get a quick antigen test for travel to USA? Or have to get to Frankfurt airport early to get it there?I advise waiting until you catch covid. That way according to the CDC you don't need a return test.

From website:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/testing-international-air-travelers.html

If you recently recovered from COVID-19, you may instead travel with documentation of recovery from COVID-19 (I. E, your positive COVID-19 viral test result on a sample taken no more than 90 days before the flight's departure from a foreign country and a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or a public health official stating that you were cleared to travel).

Thus, the ideal time to travel is 28 days after the positive covid test (then can use to get in to the FKK club) and prior to 90 days after (in order to get back to the USA without a test.

Therefore party days are days 29 through 89 after catching covid.

Mr Brightside
11-18-21, 17:51
Any place in Darmstadt to get a quick antigen test for travel to USA? Or have to get to Frankfurt airport early to get it there?There is a place next to REWE in the train station beyond Track 11.

DrPoon
11-18-21, 20:53
There is a place next to REWE in the train station beyond Track 11.And to confirm the train station location is free? I am pretty sure the airport charges and does not have free tests.

Lubit
11-18-21, 23:18
Does anyone know if Sharks test the girls for covid on daily bases? Or are all the girls vaccinated. Planning a visit on Monday. Any recommendation for full GFE and maybe anal option.

DaWong949
11-18-21, 23:37
And to confirm the train station location is free? I am pretty sure the airport charges and does not have free tests.The test is not free. It is around E15. The place doing test is behind pharmacy store-Apotheke. You need to pay and make appointment first. I did it one month ago. Pretty easy.

Tedesco
11-19-21, 01:49
..... Sharks test the girls for covid on daily bases? It's not the duty of the club to do but the WG to prove in order to get access to the location.

..... or are all the girls vaccinated ...... Iubi, up to you to ask for on Monday and let the board know afterwards.

..... recommendation for full GFE .... anal optionFull wallet and you'll be the king.

DrPoon
11-19-21, 02:30
The test is not free. It is around E15. The place doing test is behind pharmacy store-Apotheke. You need to pay and make appointment first. I did it one month ago. Pretty easy.Wait a month ago the tests were paid tests but I believe about a week ago the German government issued free tests again so it would be good to get any intel of anyone who did a recent free test in Germany.

Pistons
11-19-21, 03:34
Didn't notice her. Wish she is not the one murdered by peste / pimp at Wellcum. At.No, she left Austria like 2 months ago I read. And Flavia is just 26 or 27 I believe. Or maybe younger, but definitely not more.

The girl who was killed was supposedly 29 from the news reports.

Sirioja
11-19-21, 04:11
Does anyone know if Sharks test the girls for covid on daily bases? Or are all the girls vaccinated. Planning a visit on Monday. Any recommendation for full GFE and maybe anal option.Same rules for girls than for us to enter Sharks, 2 G or now PCR. Sharks organized vaccination for their girls on this Summer. I was really happy for her when my Romanian supermodel got vaccinated at Sharks, really good point for Sharks in my opinion.

FoxtrotMike
11-19-21, 09:52
And to confirm the train station location is free? I am pretty sure the airport charges and does not have free tests.I got tested in the airport in Terminal 2, near the car park. They didn't charge me, although there was a price list. It was quick to take the test and quick with the result by email.

If I were you, I would just do that. You're going to the airport anyway, the max it will be is €15 and you don't have to spend time looking for it.

Rocky V
11-19-21, 12:16
Does anyone know if Sharks test the girls for covid on daily bases? Or are all the girls vaccinated. Planning a visit on Monday. Any recommendation for full GFE and maybe anal option.This has already been discussed in the forum in the last two months. From the 21 October all the girls must be vaccinated to enter the club. Many girls told me they were going to do J&J as it is only one dose.

McAdonis
11-19-21, 19:20
This has already been discussed in the forum in the last two months. From the 21 October all the girls must be vaccinated to enter the club. Many girls told me they were going to do J&J as it is only one dose.I wonder what percentage of the VAX certificates are counterfeit. This has been a problem in Germany, and even more so in Romania.

Sirioja
11-19-21, 20:28
This has already been discussed in the forum in the last two months. From the 21 October all the girls must be vaccinated to enter the club. Many girls told me they were going to do J&J as it is only one dose.Vaccinated is not compulsory yet for girls, but fast test before and now PCR. PCR are free at the moment in Germany because of so many new cases.

Saturn11
11-19-21, 23:30
From Thursday there are new rules in Hesse.

"Clubs and brothels.

Because of the particular risk of infection, the 2 G-plus rule should apply in clubs and brothels. This means: only vaccinated and recovered people have access. These also require a daily test."

So both vaccination and test is needed to get into Sharks now, assume they will restart doing the quick tests on at the entrance.

Lubit
11-20-21, 00:10

"Clubs and brothels.

Because of the particular risk of infection, the 2 G-plus rule should apply in clubs and brothels. This means: only vaccinated and recovered people have access. These also require a daily test."

So both vaccination and test is needed to get into Sharks now, assume they will restart doing the quick tests on at the entrance.Thanks for the update Saturn11. Happy safe hunting for the best GFE's.

SerpentX
11-20-21, 02:32
As of today, Friday. Still Vaccine or PCR test. But the rapid test kit is back to the front table so I guess they will start testing everybody soon.

"Clubs and brothels.

So both vaccination and test is needed to get into Sharks now, assume they will restart doing the quick tests on at the entrance.

SerpentX
11-20-21, 04:13
After almost two years of absence I was finally back to sharks for the last three days. Not much has changed in terms of facility, staff or WGs. Lineup consists of 80-100 girls but almost 80-90% of them are the same ones pre COVID. The asking price from better looking ones is usually 100/150 E for 30/60 m. Some are willing to add CIM for free but others are holding firm. I have had 9 sessions with three new girls and two old ones and all provided good service including kissing, BBBJ, licking, etc. You can definitely do the 50 E /30 m if you are not extremely picky like I do. The club is not busy until after 10 pm and almost all girls show up to work before 6 pm. There are 3-5 solid 9's if you like tall and slim natural body so you can usually find a few available without having to chase them down. Unfortunately there are too many with bolts on. But if it's your thing you are in heaven.

My two favorites are not in the club which is disappointing. Betty and her gang are also missing. Not many Asian specialists presented either. Girls I recognized or remembered.

Monica.

Vanessa.

Melissa.

Channel.

Evalina.

Ester.

Catalina.

Debbie.

Lara.

Daisy.

Evy and her GF.

Electric.

Alina.

Sabrina.

Annastia.

Natasha.

Misha.

And a lot more that I've already forgot.

I'm glad the sharks is more or less back to what it used to be now. Chinese / Thai food is no longer served, which is a big bummer for me. Heading to Oase tomorrow but my expectation isn't very high though.

Kartoffel
11-20-21, 10:43

"Clubs and brothels.

So both vaccination and test is needed to get into Sharks now, assume they will restart doing the quick tests on at the entrance.Could you please provide a link?

Tedesco
11-20-21, 19:38
... a month ago the tests were paid tests ..... good to get any intel of anyone who did a recent free test... .Needless to discuss how to save some Euro when the next lockdown is close.

FrankLand
11-20-21, 21:15
Will soon be visiting sharks for the first time and I am a bit confused with their VIP lounge. Some comments here claims that they have used the VIP for free? Why would someone pay if the rooms are busy by people who did not pay?

How does payment work? Do I pay in advanced for let say 4-8 hours when I first enter the club and then I can bring how many girls under that period?

SerpentX
11-21-21, 05:11
Don't bother it unless you are politician / Big shot / mafia boss and visit the club with body guards. It's just another area with sofas and rooms that are free for all 99% of the time.

Will soon be visiting sharks for the first time and I am a bit confused with their VIP lounge. Some comments here claims that they have used the VIP for free? Why would someone pay if the rooms are busy by people who did not pay?

How does payment work? Do I pay in advanced for let say 4-8 hours when I first enter the club and then I can bring how many girls under that period?

Atanion
11-21-21, 06:43
I have had 9 sessions with three new girls and two old ones and all provided good service including kissing, BBBJ, licking, etc. .Excellent reporting. Can you share the names of the girls you sessioned with (or, at least the ones you enjoyed the most)?

SerpentX
11-21-21, 07:38
See PM. Details will be posted after I conclude my trip this week.

Excellent reporting. Can you share the names of the girls you sessioned with (or, at least the ones you enjoyed the most)?

Sirioja
11-21-21, 13:28

"Clubs and brothels.

So both vaccination and test is needed to get into Sharks now, assume they will restart doing the quick tests on at the entrance.PCR still worked yesterday. 2 G+ should be when hospitals rate is higher than 6 , then vaccination and test. Vaccination is to try to protect even not much after 6 months, but didn't stop spreading, when papy was seen yesterday. PCR also work in NRW right now.

Sirioja
11-21-21, 14:23

How does payment work? Do I pay in advanced for let say 4-8 hours when I first enter the club and then I can bring how many girls under that period?I was impressed how Sharks was empty at 4 pm on a Saturday, many girls waiting for business. When arrived at 2 pm, ran to breakfast with salmon aneth but no more omelette other guys may prefer. Not cold, so could eat in garden with my new friend little cat. When no hurry, waiting for my elegant but she didn't work, I wish her to be fine, went to my second choice, supermodel and we went upstairs around 8 pm. At this time, rooms were busy so I tried to see if free rooms in VIP area which was open. Rooms with jacuzzi in VIP, I remember had past Angela there, foreplaying in jacuzzi without paying extra for room, but was told yesterday have to pay for these rooms, so a poor tramp sleeping in his old car, I made it breathe deeply pushing yesterday, I want over 600000 kms, waited with my supermodel, biting my dick not to finish before a free room and I was lucky first normal room to be free had very good light as I like to contemplate fresh natural beauty even she really lost freshness for sexual behavior. I pay only for time and beauty.

OlgaVaz
11-21-21, 15:11
Saturday 5-8 pm. First time at Sharks since the pandemic started. I use to go to Darmstadt Nord and walked, but I didn't see any trains that went there, so went to the main hbf instead and shared a cab (11€) with another monger. Would have taken a scooter at the station but my app didn't work. Shored vaccine card from US CDC, didn't ask to see my PCR test, 70€ entry, towel / robe / slippers and bam beautiful pussies everywhere. It really is a sight to behold. Place was already pretty busy but found a place to sit. I forgot people smoked in there -Bothered me slightly. I had a warm up session with Della RO with big natural hangers. 100€ 30 min kissing DATY BBBJ and CFS. She was nice and great to look at with all the mirrors in the room under the aquarium. Spent some time in sauna, hot tub, food afterwards. No one offered any sessions for 50€ / 30 min anymore. Then had a double with the Moldavian cousins. One short blonde, with beautiful face; the other tall tanned body, both with enhanced boobs. They had matching strappy outfits I could not resist. One hour 150€ each. While the double BBBJ was a sight I always wanted to see on me, and the riding while eating pussy was on my checklist, I can't really recommend. They didn't want to taste their own or each others' pussies so had to kiss first and no more after we started going. Then the whole switching condoms thing meant I couldn't stack them and go back and forth like I wanted. For the expense, they basically did half the work. Can't remember their names but it sounded similar. Anyway glad I was able to get to nirvana finally. You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.

Rocko20
11-21-21, 17:51
Heading to Oase tomorrow but my expectation isn't very high though.Good luck, I've been to Oase and Sharks and Sharks is definitely better. It's bigger, better drink system, normal ATMs, and has more women.

Oase, eh, I'll give it another try one day but it's boring compared to Sharks.

Jmioffe
11-21-21, 20:44
Then had a double with the Moldavian cousins. One short blonde, with beautiful face; the other tall tanned body, both with enhanced boobs. ... Can't remember their names but it sounded similar. Anyway glad I was able to get to nirvana finally. You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.Alif (tanned) and Amalia (blonde)?

Pessimist
11-21-21, 20:55
Good luck, I've been to Oase and Sharks and Sharks is definitely better. It's bigger, better drink system, normal ATMs, and has more women.

Oase, eh, I'll give it another try one day but it's boring compared to Sharks.Normal ATMs. As in ass to mouths?

I actually prefer the physical layout of Oase. More cozy, quirky, and discovering girls spread out in various nooks and corners makes it like a treasure hunt. But in the end, a club is only as good as the number of high quality girls that provide good service. Which depends on your individual taste.

Pessimist
11-21-21, 20:58
Saturday 5-8 pm. First time at Sharks since the pandemic started. I use to go to Darmstadt Nord and walked, but I didn't see any trains that went there, so went to the main hbf instead and shared a cab (11) with another monger. Would have taken a scooter at the station but my app didn't work. Shored vaccine card from US CDC, didn't ask to see my PCR test, 70 entry, towel / robe / slippers and bam beautiful pussies everywhere. It really is a sight to behold. Place was already pretty busy but found a place to sit. I forgot people smoked in there -Bothered me slightly. I had a warm up session with Della RO with big natural hangers. 100 30 min kissing DATY BBBJ and CFS. She was nice and great to look at with all the mirrors in the room under the aquarium. Spent some time in sauna, hot tub, food afterwards. No one offered any sessions for 50 / 30 min anymore. Then had a double with the Moldavian cousins. One short blonde, with beautiful face; the other tall tanned body, both with enhanced boobs. They had matching strappy outfits I could not resist. One hour 150 each. While the double BBBJ was a sight I always wanted to see on me, and the riding while eating pussy was on my checklist, I can't really recommend. They didn't want to taste their own or each others' pussies so had to kiss first and no more after we started going. Then the whole switching condoms thing meant I couldn't stack them and go back and forth like I wanted. For the expense, they basically did half the work. Can't remember their names but it sounded similar. Anyway glad I was able to get to nirvana finally. You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.Yeah, other than scratching the itch, 3 somes in FKKs do not serve any purpose. They work to their advantage which is why so many of them are peddling that crap.

I will say though, the one thing worse than paying for a 3 some is paying them extra to do lesbi service on each other during that 3 some. Thankfully, I always had the self control to say NO to that.

Saturn11
11-21-21, 21:28
PCR still worked yesterday. 2 G+ should be when hospitals rate is higher than 6 , then vaccination and test. Vaccination is to try to protect even not much after 6 months, but didn't stop spreading, when papy was seen yesterday. PCR also work in NRW right now.It starts on Thursday so until then current rules apply. https://www.hessenschau.de/panorama/2g-und-mehr-diese-corona-verschaerfungen-gelten-demnaechst-in-hessen,corona-regeln-hessen-102.html#clubs

The club was noticeably busier on Saturday after the new rules were announced than on Friday. Saturdays are normally busier as well but maybe people wanted to avoid the test, for someone like myself travelling to Sharks from abroad, having a daily extra test adds extra stress to the trip. The girls told me they will start scanning vaccine certs as well although I've not read this myself so if you are vaccinated outside the EU your certificate might not be compatible with the scanners.

Sirioja
11-21-21, 21:56
It starts on Thursday so until then current rules apply. https://www.hessenschau.de/panorama/2g-und-mehr-diese-corona-verschaerfungen-gelten-demnaechst-in-hessen, corona-regeln-hessen-102. Html#clubs.

The club was noticeably busier on Saturday after the new rules were announced than on Friday. Saturdays are normally busier as well but maybe people wanted to avoid the test, for someone like myself travelling to Sharks, having a daily extra test adds extra stress to the trip. The girls told me they will start scanning vaccine certs as well although I've not read this myself so if you are vaccinated outside the EU your certificate might not be compatible with the scanners.As long hospitals rate is not higher than 6, PCR should work. 2 G+ is planned when higher. Sharks looked really empty yesterday at 4 pm. Busier around 8 pm. Saw many girls and few really good really not busy.

SerpentX
11-21-21, 23:13
Oase can't compete with sharks at this moment. Much much smaller and older lineup, worse service even you pay 100 E /30 min, girls are not nude and upsell like no tomorrow. Only if you want to eat pizza there is no point to go to oase now.

Normal ATMs. As in ass to mouths?

I actually prefer the physical layout of Oase. More cozy, quirky, and discovering girls spread out in various nooks and corners makes it like a treasure hunt. But in the end, a club is only as good as the number of high quality girls that provide good service. Which depends on your individual taste.

BobNSuzy
11-22-21, 00:41
Saturday 5-8 pm. First time at Sharks since the pandemic started. I use to go to Darmstadt Nord and walked, but I didn't see any trains that went there, so went to the main hbf instead and shared a cab (11) with another monger. Would have taken a scooter at the station but my app didn't work. Shored vaccine card from US CDC, didn't ask to see my PCR test, 70 entry, towel / robe / slippers and bam beautiful pussies everywhere. It really is a sight to behold. Place was already pretty busy but found a place to sit. I forgot people smoked in there -Bothered me slightly. I had a warm up session with Della RO with big natural hangers. 100 30 min kissing DATY BBBJ and CFS. She was nice and great to look at with all the mirrors in the room under the aquarium. Spent some time in sauna, hot tub, food afterwards. No one offered any sessions for 50 / 30 min anymore. Then had a double with the Moldavian cousins. One short blonde, with beautiful face; the other tall tanned body, both with enhanced boobs. They had matching strappy outfits I could not resist. One hour 150 each. While the double BBBJ was a sight I always wanted to see on me, and the riding while eating pussy was on my checklist, I can't really recommend. They didn't want to taste their own or each others' pussies so had to kiss first and no more after we started going. Then the whole switching condoms thing meant I couldn't stack them and go back and forth like I wanted. For the expense, they basically did half the work. Can't remember their names but it sounded similar. Anyway glad I was able to get to nirvana finally. You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.I tried the are Bus for a little adventure. It is pretty easy. That is how I would be doing it if I did it on a regular basis.

GuyBrusg1957
11-22-21, 04:50
What's the status of Sharks with new lockdowns around Germany? Do we think it'll remain open? It seems like things are going well but would it be worth the trip during Christmas Week or New Years? Someone correct me if I am wrong but didn't they at one point have Christmas Parties?

SerpentX
11-22-21, 06:07
It's never a good idea to visit between Christmas and new year. Very limited choices and higher price.

What's the status of Sharks with new lockdowns around Germany? Do we think it'll remain open? It seems like things are going well but would it be worth the trip during Christmas Week or New Years? Someone correct me if I am wrong but didn't they at one point have Christmas Parties?

Sirioja
11-22-21, 08:01
What's the status of Sharks with new lockdowns around Germany? Do we think it'll remain open? It seems like things are going well but would it be worth the trip during Christmas Week or New Years? Someone correct me if I am wrong but didn't they at one point have Christmas Parties?Used to have Sylvester gay party with mostly second team girls increasing rate and rushing in room to try to make big money they don't make all over the year. Most of best girls and mine will return home for Christmas / new year. I will go to ski, wish for snow and no lockdown, when in Austria today, also really bad in Bavaria.

SerpentX
11-22-21, 08:08
No, they are not in the club in the moment.

Alif (tanned) and Amalia (blonde)?

SerpentX
11-22-21, 08:12
Schedule your test here and there's one about 10 minutes away from sharks in Darmstadt. Official results will be sent to your email within 15-20 minutes. Make appointment and it takes one minute to do the test in a small parking lot.

https://15minutentest.de/de/en

Wait a month ago the tests were paid tests but I believe about a week ago the German government issued free tests again so it would be good to get any intel of anyone who did a recent free test in Germany.

ShinieStone
11-22-21, 09:41
No one offered any sessions for 50 / 30 min anymore.That's disappointing.

Sirioja
11-22-21, 09:54
Alif (tanned) and Amalia (blonde)?I don't remember to see them on this Summer. Not sisters, but 2 real lesbians, 1 very slim tall with short dark hair and the other short brunette, now at Sharks sitting on left to stairs to jacuzzis. Not my fantasy.

OlgaVaz
11-22-21, 09:58
Alif (tanned) and Amalia (blonde)?No, sorry something like "Melina" and "Selina" (short pretty one) but I'm hard of hearing and haven't "tuned" my ears to their accent. Anyhow, I found the girls don't really get into it no matter how much they may claim GFE. Not unless you are a regular I imagine.

Sirioja
11-22-21, 09:59
If they fall under 2 G+, when they proposed fast test all along Summer, Sharks should propose again. 2 G+ is now when hospitals rate is higher than 6, not yet in Hessen nor NRW.

Sirioja
11-22-21, 12:00
Oase can't compete with sharks at this moment. Much much smaller and older lineup, worse service even you pay 100 E /30 min, girls are not nude and upsell like no tomorrow. Only if you want to eat pizza there is no point to go to oase now.I prefer Oase than Sharks for the club, for showers and entry is always 50, but unfortunately, I can only agree for casting and not only for quantity but quality for looks when Oase was best casting I knew in FKK land, not only Germany but also Wellcum and Globe, on 2019. Sad long time girls are killing Oase. Only worth to have a rest and eat for 50 , better in Summer for the garden. I miss kicking in holes there.

Sirioja
11-22-21, 12:04
Saturday 5-8 pm. First time at Sharks since the pandemic started. I use to go to Darmstadt Nord and walked, but I didn't see any trains that went there, so went to the main hbf instead and shared a cab (11) with another monger. Would have taken a scooter at the station but my app didn't work. Shored vaccine card from US CDC, didn't ask to see my PCR test, 70 entry, towel / robe / slippers and bam beautiful pussies everywhere. It really is a sight to behold. Place was already pretty busy but found a place to sit. I forgot people smoked in there -Bothered me slightly. I had a warm up session with Della RO with big natural hangers. 100 30 min kissing DATY BBBJ and CFS. She was nice and great to look at with all the mirrors in the room under the aquarium. Spent some time in sauna, hot tub, food afterwards. No one offered any sessions for 50 / 30 min anymore. Then had a double with the Moldavian cousins. One short blonde, with beautiful face; the other tall tanned body, both with enhanced boobs. They had matching strappy outfits I could not resist. One hour 150 each. While the double BBBJ was a sight I always wanted to see on me, and the riding while eating pussy was on my checklist, I can't really recommend. They didn't want to taste their own or each others' pussies so had to kiss first and no more after we started going. Then the whole switching condoms thing meant I couldn't stack them and go back and forth like I wanted. For the expense, they basically did half the work. Can't remember their names but it sounded similar. Anyway glad I was able to get to nirvana finally. You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.Entry is 50 or 65 , or less, I think 40 on late night, many guys arriving so late.

Sirioja
11-22-21, 12:29
Excellent reporting. Can you share the names of the girls you sessioned with (or, at least the ones you enjoyed the most)?Better you open your eyes, mind and chat with those attracting you. Pay attention to how they look at you, talk to You or react, useful to feel what can happen, even no truth in this business. Unless you like challenge like I did on Saturday when I went to chat with glamourous look, full natural, beautiful eyes Corali I never noticed until my last visit 10 days ago. She answered: what do you want? Because she saw me since before covid. But when I missed my elegant, I took risk and no regret, I could even repeat to try to improve. Around 100 girls on Friday and Saturday. In afternoon, you feel like sultan of harem, many girls waiting for business. Even fresh German Daisi was not full busy on Saturday evening. For GFE on highest Globe level, I can advice great with beautiful blue eyes, full natural Cena I thank for other than paid sex. For 50 per 30, you are lucky with a girl like her. No Melissa, but 5 attractive for my picky eyes.

Jmioffe
11-22-21, 13:28
the one thing worse than paying for a 3 some is paying them extra to do lesbi service on each other during that 3 some. Thankfully, I always had the self control to say NO to that.Because it's usually fake and perfunctory?

Pessimist
11-22-21, 15:31
Because it's usually fake and perfunctory?Pretty much. They are not true lesbians, far from it. The entire 3 some is a wasted experience for the same reason. The dude pays double because he expects a better, superior experience. But most girls look at a 3 some as cutting their workload in half. Stuff you may do in real life with 2 girls, such as fucking while the other licks balls, switch fucking, girls licking the shaft on each side and so on are hardly provided if not non existent.

PayForIt
11-22-21, 17:16
First time at Sharks since the pandemic started. Anyway glad I was able to get to nirvana finally. You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.LOL +1 Summed up nicely the view of 99% of most tourist mongers (like me). Glad you had a great time and enjoyed your report. Particularly this ending!

FoxtrotMike
11-22-21, 17:38
I tried the are Bus for a little adventure. It is pretty easy. That is how I would be doing it if I did it on a regular basis.I walked from the club to the Hauptbahnhof after I had finished. If you come out of the club, turn right out of the car park and there is a lane down the side of the club and a straight walk along pedestrian footpaths for a bit and then through some industrial areas.

20-25 walk in total.

Mursenary
11-22-21, 23:15
Pretty much. They are not true lesbians, far from it. The entire 3 some is a wasted experience for the same reason. The dude pays double because he expects a better, superior experience. But most girls look at a 3 some as cutting their workload in half. Stuff you may do in real life with 2 girls, such as fucking while the other licks balls, switch fucking, girls licking the shaft on each side and so on are hardly provided if not non existent.I do a threesome about a 3-4 times a year and you know what's great? Getting a blow job with another girl licking and blowing on my man nips. One tongue licking our shaft and another blowing the rest. Fucking a girl doggy style while sucking on another one's tits. Or when the girls really get into it and day "fuck it to the switching condoms to rule." Fun things to spice up the otherwise 1 on1 experiences.

Tedesco
11-23-21, 01:26
.... fresh German Daisi was not full busy on Saturday evening....Meanwhile being used and well known even her loyal punters look for new adventures.

Sirioja
11-23-21, 06:36
Meanwhile being used and well known even her loyal punters look for new adventures.My meaning was when despite German but not the prettiest nor the best in bed for me at Sharks, but usually one of the busiest, when really slow business on this Saturday, she waited for on evening and not only her. Looked really empty in the afternoon, but rooms were busy at 8 pm, but many free at 9 pm when I finished my eleventh with supermodel when one was enough with Daisi even lovely. This when PCR became again for free in Germany. What will be if 2 G+?

New sentence from German health minister: at the end of Winter, Germans will be vaccinated, recovered, or dead.

Blover34
11-23-21, 13:14
The two I've been with and the sight I saw in the room and the total behavior gave me an experience I'll never forget.

I do a threesome about a 3-4 times a year and you know what's great? Getting a blow job with another girl licking and blowing on my man nips. One tongue licking our shaft and another blowing the rest. Fucking a girl doggy style while sucking on another one's tits. Or when the girls really get into it and day "fuck it to the switching condoms to rule." Fun things to spice up the otherwise 1 on1 experiences.

Saturn11
11-24-21, 11:54
As long hospitals rate is not higher than 6, PCR should work. 2 G+ is planned when higher. Sharks looked really empty yesterday at 4 pm. Busier around 8 pm. Saw many girls and few really good really not busy.2G+ should be only if higher than 6 but unfortunately Hesse have decided to introduce for some places earlier, if you look at the Sharks website it's been updated to say 2G+ applies from 25th Nov. https://www.fkk-sharks.de/.

Yes seemed busier later, when I left just after midnight there was no hot water.

BobNSuzy
11-24-21, 15:26
I do a threesome about a 3-4 times a year and you know what's great? Getting a blow job with another girl licking and blowing on my man nips. One tongue licking our shaft and another blowing the rest. Fucking a girl doggy style while sucking on another one's tits. Or when the girls really get into it and day "fuck it to the switching condoms to rule." Fun things to spice up the otherwise 1 on1 experiences.The doggy with the other girl in a position to suck on tits is the way I like a threesome. I like to make out with the second girl not necessarily such on her tits. Together we might be touching the girl in doggy. That is the best I found in my limited experience.

BobNSuzy
11-24-21, 15:31
I walked from the club to the Hauptbahnhof after I had finished. If you come out of the club, turn right out of the car park and there is a lane down the side of the club and a straight walk along pedestrian footpaths for a bit and then through some industrial areas.

20-25 walk in total.That is definitely interesting and I would like to try it one day. The bus stop is I think to the left in front of the Hornbach. I went into the Hornbach to look around. It is interesting to see differences.

BobNSuzy
11-24-21, 16:01
Saturday 5-8 pm. First time at Sharks since the pandemic started. I use to go to Darmstadt Nord and walked, but I didn't see any trains that went there, so went to the main hbf instead and shared a cab (11) with another monger. Would have taken a scooter at the station but my app didn't work. Shored vaccine card from US CDC, didn't ask to see my PCR test, 70 entry, towel / robe / slippers and bam beautiful pussies everywhere. It really is a sight to behold. Place was already pretty busy but found a place to sit. I forgot people smoked in there -Bothered me slightly. I had a warm up session with Della RO with big natural hangers. 100 30 min kissing DATY BBBJ and CFS. She was nice and great to look at with all the mirrors in the room under the aquarium. Spent some time in sauna, hot tub, food afterwards. No one offered any sessions for 50 / 30 min anymore. Then had a double with the Moldavian cousins. One short blonde, with beautiful face; the other tall tanned body, both with enhanced boobs. They had matching strappy outfits I could not resist. One hour 150 each. While the double BBBJ was a sight I always wanted to see on me, and the riding while eating pussy was on my checklist, I can't really recommend. They didn't want to taste their own or each others' pussies so had to kiss first and no more after we started going. Then the whole switching condoms thing meant I couldn't stack them and go back and forth like I wanted. For the expense, they basically did half the work. Can't remember their names but it sounded similar. Anyway glad I was able to get to nirvana finally. You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.I was offered 50 for 30 minutes with two of the three girls I went to the room with. It probably had to do with the the questions being asked and the answers. But one had a menu that seemed to start at 100. She seemed to be flexible with services but had higher level services and knew how to present them. I really got what I wanted this time around. I payed more than 50. I am also ok with paying fifty. I think I've learned that the FKK can give better service that a random session in the RLD. I did find variety at the RLD but the service this time around which may be do a language barrier and some other factors. I know I know nothing really about. I know in Brazil Termas I used to get multiple pops for a base price. In the FKK club I figured multiple pops falls under hour pricing.

Sirioja
11-24-21, 17:06
2G+ should be only if higher than 6 but unfortunately Hesse have decided to introduce for some places earlier, if you look at the Sharks website it's been updated to say 2G+ applies from 25th Nov. https://www.fkk-sharks.de/.

Yes seemed busier later, when I left just after midnight there was no hot water.Won't help already slow girls business for most. Wish at least Sharks will do fast test as they did great all along Summer. Really good Summer for me at Sharks with 4 full natural real beauties for my eyes tasted, 2 being my each visit regulars + Cena who is cute full natural but with exceptional behavior even out of business. Also lovely Roxana cat eyes and Kristina. All full natural, no silicon and many other full natural like Nadine, Angela even too expensive to pay for Jaguar driver, Madalina, Marina, Cosmina, Ivy, Corali, Brenda, Dilek, Manuela, Sabina and Alina, now 2 lesbians, Tessa. De. US, Daisi. De, to taste flesh rather than plastic.

McGrath
11-24-21, 17:42
2G+ should be only if higher than 6 but unfortunately Hesse have decided to introduce for some places earlier, if you look at the Sharks website it's been updated to say 2G+ applies from 25th Nov. https://www.fkk-sharks.de/.

Yes seemed busier later, when I left just after midnight there was no hot water.So what does 2 G+ mean? Can Sharks start with fast test again + vaccination card?

Sirioja
11-24-21, 17:50
So what does 2 G+ mean? Can Sharks start with fast test again + vaccination card?2 types of vaccination: doses or recovered + dose and test. Wish Sharks will propose again fast tests.

Saturn11
11-24-21, 18:21
So what does 2 G+ mean? Can Sharks start with fast test again + vaccination card?2G+ is vaccinated or recovered and a negative test. I've been told the 5 euros fast test at the entrance will be back from tomorrow but obviously will need confirmation. Sharks might update the website tomorrow with the details.

McGrath
11-24-21, 18:39
2G+ is vaccinated or recovered and a negative test. I've been told the 5 euros fast test at the entrance will be back from tomorrow but obviously will need confirmation. Sharks might update the website tomorrow with the details.Thank you very much. Would pretty much be trip ruined next weekend if it is anything more of a hassle. I will survive the fast test and 5 euros each day to have a good time.

DrPoon
11-24-21, 19:18
Thank you very much. Would pretty much be trip ruined next weekend if it is anything more of a hassle. I will survive the fast test and 5 euros each day to have a good time.It makes no sense if a test is given why does it matter if vaccinated or recovered? Since vaccines do not prevent infection, a test would seem to be better or in fact the only standard to allow someone in or not.

Rocko20
11-24-21, 20:16
Normal ATMs. As in ass to mouths?

I actually prefer the physical layout of Oase. More cozy, quirky, and discovering girls spread out in various nooks and corners makes it like a treasure hunt. But in the end, a club is only as good as the number of high quality girls that provide good service. Which depends on your individual taste.No not ass to mouth, I mean an actual ATM. Oase has some silly debit card / cash refund / surcharge fee to get cash while at Sharks you can just go straight to the ATM to get cash. Each time I visit sharks I need to at least have 4-6 women, plus entry, plus my drinks, and that adds up so sometimes I'm running to the ATM.

Rocko20
11-24-21, 20:34
You guys who live here are lucky. I'd be poor.I've seen people in Lamborghinis parked at Oase. As long as you budget correctly and don't go too much, you'll be fine. I live in Germany but there's no way I could go to Sharks every week, my body just doesn't want sex that much.

No one offered any sessions for 50 / 30 min anymore. Then had a double with the Moldavian cousins.I also tried the Moldavians (they wear pink heels, sit in the back, and I thought they were sisters) and they wanted 50 euros for both for less than 30 minutes. I almost had to slap myself to make sure it was serious, it was. I guess I just got lucky. But in fairness I did make sure I was "quick" as not to abuse the great discount. The double blowjob was great, feels like you're in a porn movie and I wish I could record it. Solid bodies too.

But yes, in general no hot high demand woman is asking for 50/30 minutes. They won't even negotiate lower than 100/30.

I'm in Prague at the moment and may visit a few brothels, but honestly, I just can't wait to get back to Sharks.

Sirioja
11-24-21, 21:00
It makes no sense if a test is given why does it matter if vaccinated or recovered? Since vaccines do not prevent infection, a test would seem to be better or in fact the only standard to allow someone in or not.Vaccinated is to be quite protected when test is not to spread, understanding? When dramatic situation in Germany and clubs try to stay open as long as allowed.