PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123

HappyTour
02-07-22, 19:09
You care about happiness of other polar bears.

I care about girls with my money. Done!

Please stop that awful trolling.

Rocky V
02-07-22, 19:47
Can you send the address and info of the pharmacy in Germany that does the exchange and also is the EU certificate a paper copy for people who have low battery life on phone?Many pharmacies do this, but I went to Einhorn-Apotheke in Ludwigsplatz 1 in Darmstadt. They give you the paper version of the EU certificate, which also includes a long code that you can enter in the Corona-Warn app, so that you have it on your phone too.

MarkFkk
02-07-22, 20:28
Has anyone ever licked feet of girls and sucked toes while having sex at sharks?

If yes, how did the girl react? Does she let you do or does she refused looking at you as a weird person?

I often notice that I would like to kick feet and suck toes but I'm always afraid that the girl could refuse or react bad looking at me as a strange person.

Could you please share your experience on that?

Sirioja
02-07-22, 21:31
Has anyone ever licked feet of girls and sucked toes while having sex at sharks?

If yes, how did the girl react? Does she let you do or does she refused looking at you as a weird person?

I often notice that I would like to kick feet and suck toes but I'm always afraid that the girl could refuse or react bad looking at me as a strange person.

Could you please share your experience on that?Why don't you try with Luana / Florentina if she is not kissing. Maybe her feet smell, so she doesn't want to kiss after licking hers.

LoveGirls60
02-08-22, 03:00
Hello,

I want ti visit Germany the end of February, is Sharks open right now?

MarkFkk
02-08-22, 19:19
Why don't you try with Luana / Florentina if she is not kissing. Maybe her feet smell, so she doesn't want to kiss after licking hers.Basic sex always with her so I don't think she allows to kick her feet.

Anyway you didn't answer my question...

Rocky V
02-08-22, 20:17
Hello,

I want ti visit Germany the end of February, is Sharks open right now?Yes, with a 2 G+!

Sirioja
02-08-22, 20:49
Basic sex always with her so I don't think she allows to kick her feet.

Anyway you didn't answer my question...I'm sorry I can't help you for your fetish.

Bad point for Sharks if FFP2 is compulsory, may kill my desire.

Sirioja
02-08-22, 20:50
Hello,

I want ti visit Germany the end of February, is Sharks open right now?Yes, look on website.

Gino02
02-08-22, 23:23
Hello,

I want ti visit Germany the end of February, is Sharks open right now?Yes, it was open yesterday and open today right now. But please check with the club on the day of your visit as stupid government in Hessen / Germany can close them again anytime.

Rocko20
02-09-22, 06:56
Girls like to charge 50 euro extra for stuff like that. I would negotiate that ahead of time.

Hktj26
02-09-22, 23:13
Yes, look on website.Sirioja, when do you recommend to go back to Sharks again, that is, when the lineup is going to be great again? Is it going to be not as good this weekend? Maybe better to wait for next weekend?

LiveBoarding
02-10-22, 07:59
Can you give us some report on who was at the club and how many girls was working? Would be good for all of us to know if its worth to go.

Yes, it was open yesterday and open today right now. But please check with the club on the day of your visit as stupid government in Hessen / Germany can close them again anytime.

PlayToDef
02-10-22, 10:18
Could you please share your experience on that?I think a regular working girl in any club has heard way worse than that.

Yes, they will probably ask for more moneys.

Rocko20
02-10-22, 18:04
Can you give us some report on who was at the club and how many girls was working? Would be good for all of us to know if its worth to go.I might go this weekend, I'll post a report if I do.

Canary
02-10-22, 18:52
Can you give us some report on who was at the club and how many girls was working? Would be good for all of us to know if its worth to go.I would do a report but I'm not going until exactly three weeks time which will probably be too late for you.

Sirioja
02-10-22, 20:03
Can you give us some report on who was at the club and how many girls was working? Would be good for all of us to know if its worth to go.You need to really visit to be able to give fresh real information, not only reading other forums. I prefer Olympics at the moment, I will go after. I know staff try their best, but I wish FFP2 won't be too compulsory.

Sirioja
02-10-22, 20:09
Sirioja, when do you recommend to go back to Sharks again, that is, when the lineup is going to be great again? Is it going to be not as good this weekend? Maybe better to wait for next weekend?I didn't go yet but I think many girls and most of A team should return for beginning of March. Maybe few will stay in Saarland where they moved to other clubs, when girls usually return to home club. At the moment, should be mostly girls living in Germany and in business for a while.

LiveBoarding
02-11-22, 13:27
I am heading there this weekend so I'll be able to see by myself. I have a sentiment it is a disaster at the moment but since I am passing by, I have nothing to lose. Will give my take about it afterwards.

I would do a report but I'm not going until exactly three weeks time which will probably be too late for you.

Sirioja
02-11-22, 20:19
I am heading there this weekend so I'll be able to see by myself. I have a sentiment it is a disaster at the moment but since I am passing by, I have nothing to lose. Will give my take about it afterwards.Maybe not A team casting yet, but should not be a disaster. I would say 40/50 girls on Friday and Saturday. A team will return.

AmSexyBoy
02-11-22, 21:06
According to "Jack Sparrow" from listcout, the lineup was disaster.

"Most girls are totally out of shape physically.

And the 2-3 stunners are known for modest naturist service.

Few three-legged friends. Accordingly, the girls weren't amused.

Several complaints observed. "

I will wait until May or June.

Hktj26
02-12-22, 00:13
For those who went tonight, let us know how the line up was in the morning.

Sirioja
02-12-22, 04:25

I will wait until May or June.Maybe again German bullshits, like on 2021 reopening with 10 guys for 1 girl ratio, was very wrong, to keep tourists away and keep girls for them. Better to know how work this business, how behave guys. Germans are not reference for me. I will only trust what I will see.

ShinieStone
02-12-22, 09:02

I will wait until May or June.I agree with that opinion. Notably these days, this club has more girls than other clubs, but fewer hot girls. Even a girl recommended by a self-proclaimed regular is incomparable to my favorite girl at other clubs. Poor service, yet they are even more hungry for money.

Sirioja
02-12-22, 15:28
Maybe not A team casting yet, but should not be a disaster. I would say 40/50 girls on Friday and Saturday. A team will return.Confirmed for not top A team yet, but other girls for those who can't control balls too painful.

Sirioja
02-12-22, 19:01
I agree with that opinion. Notably these days, this club has more girls than other clubs, but fewer hot girls. Even a girl recommended by a self-proclaimed regular is incomparable to my favorite girl at other clubs. Poor service, yet they are even more hungry for money.Did you visit since reopening on Monday?

HappyTour
02-12-22, 19:15
According to a girl who still has connection with me, that current Sharks lineup is average. Not many new comers. Most girls work in FKK Industry for years, some of them could be 8 or 10 years.

About the level of most current WGs in Sharks, TBH, I would charge them 100/ hour instead of paying them if I went to zimmers with them.

I spotted a new gem in Aca Gold two weeks ago. Hannah, 19 yo from Romania, about 165-170 cm, slim. Very pretty, fresh, teen type GND. Just in business for a month.

Many well-frogs polar bears blamed me over-paid Hannah 150/ hour. However I think Hannah deserves the money. The purpose I paid her more is to keep her longer because I wish I could see her again.

I wish Hannah could move to Sharks to get prevalent pay rate 150/ hour.

Tuber19
02-12-22, 22:04
Confirmed for not top A team yet, but other girls for those who can't control balls too painful.I will visit Germany late February, hopefully all girls will come back.

Clodius1
02-12-22, 22:52

I will wait until May or June.What is listcout? Can someone enlighten me on this?

Smoke Light
02-12-22, 23:03
What is listcout? Can someone enlighten me on this?https://www.lustscout.to/forum/index.php

Rocko20
02-13-22, 01:48
I just got back from Sharks. There were some good things and some bad things.

Good things:

- They didn't even check my COVID pass, but they know I'm a regular and vaccinated.
- You don't have to wear masks once you're past the lobby.
- There were about 50+ women there, about 10 were doable.
- You can still find hot women offering 50-70 euros for 30 minutes, but it just takes a lot of time to find them.
- There was plenty of space to sit on a couch or at the bar, usually both are full.

Bad things:

- There were too many fat overweight whales there. Just disgusting to look at. I don't even know why they're allowed to work there.
- Many top stunners were not there, specifically the beautiful tall Romanian who sits in the back.
- Parking is still bad (unless there's another place to park that I don't know about).
- The music is horrible, they really need to fix it.
- The price to service ratio from some women is stupid. 100 euros for 30 minutes is a fair payment, but some women believe it means they should offer the bare minimum basic service and rush you.
- Some women just don't take no for an answer. You tell them no, then 30 minutes later they're asking you again.
- Some women wanted more than 100 euros for 30 minutes or tried to upsell me, to me that's crazy. They barely offer decent service as it is, I'm not going to pay them more.
- Your mask, which much be the KN95 even if you're not wearing it, will absorb all the smoke in the room. So you'll need a new one after your visit.
- Too many women chain smokers, yeah some are still hot, but it's very sad to see.

I might got to Sharks again in April, but for now I'm done. If you've already been there 4-5 times and had all your favorite women, you're not missing anything. Too many fat overweight women walking around, and too much of a gamble to know if you're going to get good service from the hot ones.

Clodius1
02-13-22, 03:54
https://www.lustscout.to/forum/index.phpDanke mein freund.

Sirioja
02-13-22, 03:59
According to a girl who still has connection with me, that current Sharks lineup is average. Not many new comers. Most girls work in FKK Industry for years, some of them could be 8 or 10 years.

About the level of most current WGs in Sharks, TBH, I would charge them 100/ hour instead of paying them if I went to zimmers with them.

I spotted a new gem in Aca Gold two weeks ago. Hannah, 19 yo from Romania, about 165-170 cm, slim. Very pretty, fresh, teen type GND. Just in business for a month.

Many well-frogs polar bears blamed me over-paid Hannah 150/ hour. However I think Hannah deserves the money. The purpose I paid her more is to keep her longer because I wish I could see her again.

I wish Hannah could move to Sharks to get prevalent pay rate 150/ hour.You can spend your money as you like when others pay 40/30 for your Hana and no kissing and CBJ is bad service when I'm used to better at Gold, even with 173 Eli who was not good for sex for me, so your Hana should not get busy for long with such low level in bed, when French kissing and BBBJ are quite standard at Sharks. Better to be fresh and pretty but also good for sex, to worth 150/60. I paid this for only one who is 180 fresh natural supermodel and was really fresh full GFE level. I think Gold is good choice for her level and good crowd in club. Keep on paying her double rate compare to others, she should run to you, good test.

Sirioja
02-13-22, 04:04

Good things:

- They didn't even check my COVID pass, but they know I'm a regular and vaccinated.
- You can still find hot women offering 50-70 euros for 30 minutes, but it just takes a lot of time to find them.
- There was plenty of space to sit on a couch or at the bar, usually both are full.

Bad things:

- There were too many fat overweight whales there. Just disgusting to look at. I don't even know why they're allowed to work there.
- Many top stunners were not there, specifically the beautiful tall Romanian who sits in the back.
- Parking is still bad (unless there's another place to park that I don't know about).
- The music is horrible, they really need to fix it.
- The price to service ratio from some women is stupid. 100 euros for 30 minutes is a fair payment, but some women believe it means they should offer the bare minimum basic service and rush you.
- Some women just don't take no for an answer. You tell them no, then 30 minutes later they're asking you again..Your tall Romanian was elected Miss Sharks 2021. She returned home for holidays before Christmas.

ShinieStone
02-13-22, 04:38
Is the girl really hot?

Canary
02-13-22, 10:22

Good things:

Bad things:Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comprehensive report.

You say there were pluses & negatives but there seems more negatives than positives which is a shame especially as I managed to bring my flight forward to visit in just two weeks time. Just my luck!! Hopefully things may have just slightly improved by then?

A few small questions if I may please?

Are all the wellness facilities open, whirlpools, saunas etc?

I agree with you the food is absolutely awful but has the Asian food returned, it was the best of a poor lot?

Do you have any names of girls who happily accept the 100 for one hour service, I know the Thai with large bolt ones use to?

Do you have any names of ladies present, especially the stunners, I will visit on a Saturday too?

We're there any / many professional massage people working?

If you have had both jabs and the booster do you have to take a test at the door?

Lastly I noticed during my last visit in late November the cleanliness of the club especially in the changing room had declined, would you agree this is still the case?

I don't mind blowing a few euros and extending bookings if it's a great service but I'm very selective when choosing. Obviously occasionally I get it wrong but often I'm fairly lucky. Some girls as you say try to take you for mugs but that's life I suppose, particularly in these places.

Sirioja
02-13-22, 16:26
https://www.lustscout.to/forum/index.phpMore than 50 girls on Friday and Saturday, even no Miss Sharks nor Brenda. Girls should return if Sharks keep on opening. Funny to read this German forum, I think mostly German writers or locals, but paying more expensive than me a wow GFE in bed, cute full natural without faintest tattoo Moldavian. Would it be really true some girls don t ask same rate to all of us? When they already don t behave same. Germans pay expensive 100/30.

Sirioja
02-13-22, 16:45
Maybe not A team casting yet, but should not be a disaster. I would say 40/50 girls on Friday and Saturday. A team will return.Good point if silicon granny left and stay away from Sharks because I don t know when I will return, I am patient and can control enough to wait for beauties to return, when she killed my eyes and mood, I don t drive more than 1000 kms and pay entry to see this. I remember my regular at Bruggen telling: how is it possible, when seeing her. Enigma oldie, I will never understand young guys going with her and returning with banana on face, even I know many guys are lacking confidence with beautiful women.

Rocko20
02-13-22, 17:06
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a comprehensive report.No problem.

You say there were pluses & negatives but there seems more negatives than positives which is a shame especially as I managed to bring my flight forward to visit in just two weeks time. Just my luck!! Hopefully things may have just slightly improved by then?It's still worth going to, it's just not at its peak lineup. Only reason I'm not going for a few more months is I've already been multiple times. There's still enough hot women to make the trip worth it. There's always atleast 4-6 women who are doable.

Are all the wellness facilities open, whirlpools, saunas etc?Yes.

I agree with you the food is absolutely awful but has the Asian food returned, it was the best of a poor lot?Don't know, I've never tried the food.

Do you have any names of girls who happily accept the 100 for one hour service, I know the Thai with large bolt ones use to?I don't, I'm bad with names. Plus I'm too picky and impatient to try to find such women. It's always been by accident and it was only a couple of times.

Do you have any names of ladies present, especially the stunners, I will visit on a Saturday too?I don't know who will be there on Saturday, I'm bad with names, and my definition of a stunner could be different than yours. There's only 1 woman I will re-visit, and that's the tall Romanian who sit in the back. Someone here knows here name. She's 178 cm, black hair, pale white, Romanian I believe, small tattoos of chilli peppers on her collarbone. Everyone's definition of a stunner is different, but the consensus here is that she meets the criteria.

We're there any / many professional massage people working?Yes there were, but I believe they wanted an appointment.

If you have had both jabs and the booster do you have to take a test at the door?No, I just walked right in, but they know me. If they don't know you, I assume you will have to show proof of vaccination and booster.

Lastly I noticed during my last visit in late November the cleanliness of the club especially in the changing room had declined, would you agree this is still the case?Yes, the locker rooms suck, but I attribute that to the customers being nasty and not the staff who would need to clean it every 5 minutes.

I don't mind blowing a few euros and extending bookings if it's a great service but I'm very selective when choosing. Obviously occasionally I get it wrong but often I'm fairly lucky. Some girls as you say try to take you for mugs but that's life I suppose, particularly in these places.I would imagine most men are very selective, 100 euros for a half hour adds up quickly. Even if one is rich, the human body can only shag so much in 1 day.

OlgaVaz
02-13-22, 18:46
No, sorry something like "Melina" and "Selina" (short pretty one) but I'm hard of hearing and haven't "tuned" my ears to their accent. Anyhow, I found the girls don't really get into it no matter how much they may claim GFE. Not unless you are a regular I imagine.Just saw them again yesterday. It was Melina and Tamara. They lied the first time as they are not Moldavian but Romanian. Not that it mattered to me one bit, I guess they just want to spice it up.

Got to use the scooter from the station this time. Saved me some cash for the girls. Upon entering yesterday, they checked my paper CDC vaccine card for my 3 shots. And gave me a KN95 mask (1 euro) to replace my surgical mask. Not sure why as no one wore their masks inside.

Had a nice session with beautiful black girl from Tanzania, Marie. I counted only 3 black ladies. She's got short blonde hair, nice body and pretty face. Really connected with her. Next Daria (the Colombian / Italian with the typical latin kapow body wanted 150 euro for half hour. I thought about it while waiting for her to finish with her regular and decided I was crazy to consider it. Went with Alina, the 6 ft plus Amazon German instead. From Berlin, English was just okay but very friendly and accommodating. Halfway into our session I realized I had my face between her long legs before.

Dinner was fine, not sure where someone said there was asian food as I didn't see it.

Escape Artist
02-13-22, 18:48
I will visit Germany late February, hopefully all girls will come back.Summer will be a telling time. One would expect more and more girls to return as the weeks go by. But when Ramadan hits at the beginning of April this year, and attendance drops as usual, how will the girls react? Will they keep their prices?

With Orthodox Easter for the girls coming at the heels of Ramadan, complicating the picture even more, lineups will surely be poor from end of April through the beginning of May.

As such, prior to the summer, I think the line ups will be more of the same as last year. I'm really more intrigued to see the Sharks situation in June and July. Until then, NRW and Austria seem like better options than Sharks.

At current prices, unless you live close to Darmstadt, why not take the opportunity to explore Vienna or other areas in FKK land?

Canary
02-13-22, 20:27
With Orthodox Easter for the girls coming at the heels of Ramadan, complicating the picture even more, lineups will surely be poor from end of April through the beginning of May.I was thinking about this recently and wondering if the girls have presumably lost a lot of money because of lockdown whether there will be the usual big mass exodus of girls back home for their Orthodox Easter break?

Tuber19
02-13-22, 21:45
At current prices, unless you live close to Darmstadt, why not take the opportunity to explore Vienna or other areas in FKK land?I'd like to try other places, do you have any suggestions? So far Sharks is the best option, and I like it.

Sirioja
02-13-22, 22:28
Summer will be a telling time. One would expect more and more girls to return as the weeks go by. But when Ramadan hits at the beginning of April this year, and attendance drops as usual, how will the girls react? Will they keep their prices?

With Orthodox Easter for the girls coming at the heels of Ramadan, complicating the picture even more, lineups will surely be poor from end of April through the beginning of May.

As such, prior to the summer, I think the line ups will be more of the same as last year. I'm really more intrigued to see the Sharks situation in June and July. Until then, NRW and Austria seem like better options than Sharks.

At current prices, unless you live close to Darmstadt, why not take the opportunity to explore Vienna or other areas in FKK land?Sharks reopened only 6 days ago, patience is strength for this business when rushing is not best. When Oase and Palace are most often almost empty, when World is nearly dead, when Germans pay 100/30 for a girl I give 100/60 , Sharks is one of the best business and for freedom for girls in Germany. I remember elegant Florentina on 2017 who was booked by a German every Friday from 2 pm to midnight, she was fresh like a virgin after and telling: you wait me? When she went to the bar to take drinks to room, but even kind of girl I like, I told her after waiting once: I didn't want to wait anymore, so only 3 rooms and no more. I wish for many Florentina style in FKK land, we laughed in elephant room, my twin.

Escape Artist
02-13-22, 22:31
I'd like to try other places, do you have any suggestions? So far Sharks is the best option, and I like it.I hear ya, I'll always remember the wow factor I had a Sharks on my first years of visiting the club. By the time I got to Sharks, I had already seen the likes of GT, World, Globe, etc but Sharks was the first place I saw that had over 100 girls with over 25-30 I found worth taking to a room. For me the peak line ups of 2016 with over 150 girls at one time was the apex of quality plus quantity at any club.

But those times have passed or at least temporarily put on hold. With their current prices and lower quality in optics and service level, Sharks has lost the competitive edge over places like Globe, Welcum, or GoldenTime Vienna.

At least at Globe, you are guaranteed good service for a similar price with quality-controlled optics. At GT Vienna and Welcum, you get similar optics as Sharks for two-thirds of the current room cost.

Unless Sharks' prices come down, I can't think of a good reason outside of nostalgia or familiarity to visit it over those other clubs. And even if one eventually goes back to Sharks or if prices eventually settle, for now you don't stand to lose anything visiting other previously higher priced clubs. In fact, considering opportunity cost, now is the best time.

GT Vienna would be the easiest transition from a cost and logistics perspective. Welcum in Villach would be worth it just to experience an all-inclusive club with better food, amenities, and an in-house hotel. Globe would still be pricier but what better time to experience the famous Globe when price differences aren't so great?

I say all of this not having visited the other clubs since the pandemic. But I don't hear reports of prices going up like at Sharks. One should probably verify that line ups are still on par as previous years.

Sirioja
02-13-22, 22:47
I'd like to try other places, do you have any suggestions? So far Sharks is the best option, and I like it.Still some good girls for 100/60 at Sharks, even some may not ask same rate to all of us. Wellcum is below for level in bed. Not sure GT Vienna is still what it was and 200/60 for real GFE there. Lower level for looks now at Globe where 260/60.

DrPoon
02-14-22, 00:26
Summer will be a telling time. One would expect more and more girls to return as the weeks go by. But when Ramadan hits at the beginning of April this year, and attendance drops as usual, how will the girls react? Will they keep their prices?

At current prices, unless you live close to Darmstadt, why not take the opportunity to explore Vienna or other areas in FKK land?I don't see how Ramadan has any effect. If the Turks being the ones who celebrate Ramadan then they can't eat or drink during the daytime, so then they can come to the club at night or better yet, I would think that the Muslims who are going to clubs are not going to fast in the first place.

Escape Artist
02-14-22, 01:49
I don't see how Ramadan has any effect. If the Turks being the ones who celebrate Ramadan then they can't eat or drink during the daytime, so then they can come to the club at night or better yet, I would think that the Muslims who are going to clubs are not going to fast in the first place.Every year during Ramadan less guys are in clubs. That's just a consistent development that happens every single year in clubs where Turkish clients frequent. The more Turkish clientele a club has, the more their business is affected by Ramadan. This happens every single year since Turkish clients became prominent in clubs.

Sirioja
02-14-22, 07:40
I hear ya, I'll always remember the wow factor I had a Sharks on my first years of visiting the club. By the time I got to Sharks, I had already seen the likes of GT, World, Globe, etc but Sharks was the first place I saw that had over 100 girls with over 25-30 I found worth taking to a room. For me the peak line ups of 2016 with over 150 girls at one time was the apex of quality plus quantity at any club.

But those times have passed or at least temporarily put on hold. With their current prices and lower quality in optics and service level, Sharks has lost the competitive edge over places like Globe, Welcum, or GoldenTime Vienna.

At least at Globe, you are guaranteed good service for a similar price with quality-controlled optics. At GT Vienna and Welcum, you get similar optics as Sharks for two-thirds of the current room cost.

Unless Sharks' prices come down, I can't think of a good reason outside of nostalgia or familiarity to visit it over those other clubs. And even if one eventually goes back to Sharks or if prices eventually settle, for now you don't stand to lose anything visiting other previously higher priced clubs. In fact, considering opportunity cost, now is the best time..If you really visited like I do, then you would know French kissing, BBBJ, DATY and condom fucking is for 100/30 and 200/60, not 150/60, at GT Vienna. Wellcum is 70/30 but French kissing is really not standard among beauties, many telling: I don't kiss but I suck good, used to Italians. Globe is for 130/30, 200/45, 260/60, but don't always mean real French kiss, I don't even say deep and did you see looks since mid 2019 except Sofia and Adriana, when so many average faces and silicon. When I prefer to pay 100/60 for my elegant real GFE at Sharks, but 100/30 and 150/60 Germans validated, some even paying 200/60 for Angela, is not so bad deal when can attract beauties like supermodel who was elected Miss Sharks. I paid 150/60 only for her rare beauty and so fresh GFE when she arrived, but I could agree to pay 150/60 for wow looks and GFE rather than wasting 100/60 for average or paying 260/60 for less fresh and pretty girls at Globe. Some cheap sex clubs like Gold, Prime and brothers, so everybody can choose, but I look for quality and I know rare or Vanquish is usually more expensive than Tata. Even World, Finca, Bab and 6 , with lower castings increased up to 60/30 and You succeeded to get CBJ for increased rate when I experienced full GFE for 100/60 at 6. Champion of the world flying to visit when A teams are off at home, when all should know from before Christmas to end of January and around Orthodox Easter are not best times for good castings and also on some August. Ability to control help for this business. Rushing painful balls get what is always on business.

Escape Artist
02-14-22, 16:17
If you really visited like I do, then you would know French kissing, BBBJ, DATY and condom fucking is for 100/30 and 200/60, not 150/60, at GT Vienna. Wellcum is 70/30 but French kissing is really not standard among beauties, many telling: I don't kiss but I suck good, used to Italians. Globe is for 130/30, 200/45, 260/60, but don't always mean real French kiss, I don't even say deep and did you see looks since mid 2019 except Sofia and Adriana, when so many average faces and silicon. When I prefer to pay 100/60 for my elegant real GFE at Sharks, but 100/30 and 150/60 Germans validated, some even paying 200/60 for Angela, is not so bad deal when can attract beauties like supermodel who was elected Miss Sharks. I paid 150/60 only for her rare beauty and so fresh GFE when she arrived, but I could agree to pay 150/60 for wow looks and GFE rather than wasting 100/60 for average or paying 260/60 for less fresh and pretty girls at Globe. Some cheap sex clubs like Gold, Prime and brothers, so everybody can choose, but I look for quality and I know rare or Vanquish is usually more expensive than Tata. Even World, Finca, Bab and 6 , with lower castings increased up to 60/30 and You succeeded to get CBJ for increased rate when I experienced full GFE for 100/60 at 6. Champion of the world flying to visit when A teams are off at home, when all should know from before Christmas to end of January and around Orthodox Easter are not best times for good castings and also on some August. Ability to control help for this business. Rushing painful balls get what is always on business.I always got DFK AR Welcum. The girls don't treat every one the same I guess.

McAdonis
02-14-22, 17:10
Summer will be a telling time. One would expect more and more girls to return as the weeks go by. But when Ramadan hits at the beginning of April this year, and attendance drops as usual, how will the girls react? Will they keep their prices?My guess is the current prices at Sharks will keep, unless there is some major financial crisis looming that triggers a massive flood of WGs into Germany. But then again, I am just drawing on what happened at Oase to forecast how things might play out at Sharks. From an attendance standpoint, Oase is a graveyard of its past self. Yet the WGs have refused to lower their rates to win back clients. For the WGs, it may offer them a sense of pride to say "I am not a 100 EUR per hour BBBJ DFK WG", even if it means less business and less overall earnings. That is their prerogative. When one is making "enough money", sometimes that additional money is just not worth the additional grind or stress. I spoke to a French guy at Sharks who told me that since the pandemic, he is making 20 percent less pay but also working 30 percent less hours. And he explained that he is happy with this new arrangement.

From speaking to a few regulars who still continue to attend almost every weekend, the number of clients at Sharks is maybe 80-90 percent pre-pandemic, but the traffic in and out rooms is significantly less. Perhaps that is just the new normal.

At current prices, unless you live close to Darmstadt, why not take the opportunity to explore Vienna or other areas in FKK land?.Agree, unless travelling to Darmstadt is significantly cheaper, more convenient, and closer in proximity than all other options. For instance, UK or overseas mongers could just as easily change their flight ticket from Frankfurt to Vienna, Amsterdam / NRW, or Spain. For people living in Paris, I believe the drive to NRW is cheaper in tolls and about 100 km less.

Unless Sharks' prices come down, I can't think of a good reason outside of nostalgia or familiarity to visit it over those other clubs. And even if one eventually goes back to Sharks or if prices eventually settle, for now you don't stand to lose anything visiting other previously higher priced clubs. In fact, considering opportunity cost, now is the best time.RE: Familiarity Sometimes mongers need to lose all their ex-faves, before they finally move on. It is easy to fall into patterns.

MarkFkk
02-14-22, 19:04
I don't kiss but I suck good, used to Italians..What do you mean? What Italians do? And why girls refuse to kiss them?

BigBuddy69
02-14-22, 19:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sirioja
02-14-22, 21:21
What do you mean? What Italians do? And why girls refuse to kiss them?Italians who make business at Wellcum don't seem demanding for kissing. Most of the prettiest Wellcum girls don't kiss, but no problem for BBBJ, or CIM with most. French kissing is the most intimate for most girls, even more than AO sex.

Sirioja
02-14-22, 21:32
Every year during Ramadan less guys are in clubs. That's just a consistent development that happens every single year in clubs where Turkish clients frequent. The more Turkish clientele a club has, the more their business is affected by Ramadan. This happens every single year since Turkish clients became prominent in clubs.Not only Turkish but Muslims, when others than Turkish at Sharks.

Sirioja
02-14-22, 21:38
I always got DFK AR Welcum. The girls don't treat every one the same I guess.How many times did you visit Wellcum since first covid lockdown, when reopened on beginning of July 2020 and I visited around 8 times since then, to prepare or recover before or after my friend Zoncolan where I would laugh to see heavy Sagan, help him gruppetto, despite electric gears, full of ketons, when I have only my 2 balls.

SpermBirds
02-14-22, 23:00
Visited Sharks Sunday. Arrival around 15 h, parking almost full. According to most girls I spoke with the week-end was very quiet during the daytime, only got a bit more full after dark. This Sunday a bit the other way around, quite well visited during the day, slowing down after 21 h. I would guess around 70 girls present, quite a lot of new arrivals and some huge surprises for me (a long time no see ex-Globegirl from round 2011 or so last time I saw her and another newbie from back in the days as well). Only a few German girls, 3 black girls so basically the variety wasn't all that great.

Biggest minus was the terrible quality of the food, basically unacceptable for the entry price. They should consider to fix that a little bit because it's gotten quite pathetic when there's no Asian food option if you're too late for breakfast like me this time. I even thought about ordering some food honestly, what was on offer by the club was below par to say the least but ok. The line-up which wasn't great but compared to (almost) the rest of the German clubscene at the moment lightyears above it basically.

1 bad session with Karolin / Caroline which used to work in clubs more in the south of Germany, she was recommended to me by 2 regulars during some chitchat. Well, after 12 minutes I decided to call the session a day and don't waste any more of my and her time. 50 E, that's life. Unbelievable what some people consider good service. A sort of Woody Woodpecker sorta kissing and sucking. No intention to waste more of my time. Black straight hair, 1 m60, speaks German fluently, pale skinned, be / see naturals. Would not recommend although some people seem to be highly impressed by her, can't understand why but ok.

1 ok session with Bettina: relatively new in Sharks (a few months), barely speaks English, no German but plappering a mix of Rumanian semi English with a bit of pasta Italian in between. Black straight hair, 1 m60, be / see naturals, pale skinned, GND-type, very cuddly. No time pressure for presales. Decent all round service, eager to please and wishing to provide good service. She still has to learn and improve but one can't go wrong with her if you are able to handle an energetic gal. 100 for 60 minutes so no upsell.

1 very good session with Renata: in Sharks since a few months. She used to work in LR, Palace and a short while in Switzerland. Suntanned skin,1 m60, see silicone, quite a bit of tatts and piercings. Speaks eloquently English, fun to talk to, no time pressure for all round sales, she knows how to interact with people before and after a session, something Bettina for instance still has to learn in that perspective. Energetic all round service on a high level. Can't go wrong with her. 150 for 60 minutes.

1 very good session with "Greta": she used to work in Globe in the good old days and tries her luck in Germany for a short while probably. Speaks German / English fluently. 1 m80, A / be-naturals, brownish hair. No time pressure and chats about past / present and future in Schwerzenbach and elsewhere. Energetic all round service without any issues, aftersales profi but still. Delivered the same deal for 150 E instead of 420 FR for those which can count.

That's about it. Surely some rather unattractive girls in the line-up of 70/80 but still more than a handful of options whereas these days it became almost impossible to find 1 or 2 in most NRW-clubs. I assume that it will improve in the upcoming weeks but still a quite respectable amount of girls for a club which had just reopened 1 week ago.

Escape Artist
02-15-22, 04:43
Not only Turkish but Muslims, when others than Turkish at Sharks.Some, Not many.

Sirioja
02-15-22, 07:39
Düsseldorf, Frankfurt or Zurich are about same for me, when I drive for quality, the most important for me, and best quality found on 2021 even I paid 150/60 for elected Miss was Sharks. Only few girls at 6 could compete. Sad silicon granny returned but from her experience, just show Sharks is best business for girls in Germany. Sharks was at best for me since end of 2016, why I visited around 15 times in 3 months. No visit on August and October.

Sirioja
02-15-22, 12:37
Many come on Sunday for entry 50 but before 2 pm, arriving at 3 pm is not very professional, but most don t go to room. For sure, better to have prettier girls than now at Globe and with same GFE level than best at Globe, but without porn images, and for half rate, even when they ask 150/60. And for me, much more relaxing to speed between Luxemburg and Darmstadt than stressing like a snail shot by radars between Basel and Zurich. 100/30 and 150/60 rates may attract beauties who don t agree with Globe rules, when ponytail there is now only able to attract Bulgarians. I saw on tagesplan a Russian supermodel according to height written, but we all know Sofia is never 178 and she was really honest about her real height, but Russian model disappeared when I would have loved to speak Russian with her in bed.

Sirioja
02-15-22, 22:19
What do you mean? What Italians do? And why girls refuse to kiss them?Italians make Wellcum business and don't seem so demanding to ask for kissing. Even at Globe, some girls say many clients are not kissing. Kissing is the most intimate for most girls, even more than AO.

Escape Artist
02-15-22, 23:03
My guess is the current prices at Sharks will keep, unless there is some major financial crisis looming that triggers a massive flood of WGs into Germany. But then again, I am just drawing on what happened at Oase to forecast how things might play out at Sharks.Now that we are looking at an extended period of quiet COVID activity and thus stability, I'm curious if the girls who have been gone will return to balance the supply side. With 2 years off, coffers must be running dry. What happened at Oase was a deliberate plan by the girls which was often broken in secrecy in the rooms. I'm not so sure Sharks women can maintain that covenant if the line up balloons to higher numbers. Sharks girls have always been more independent than Oase girls as the managers maintain much less control over their comings and goings. Because of this, perhaps Sharks' price pact is more fragile. While your friend may be happier making less but also working less, younger people still trying to get by may be more hungry for cash.

Spermbird's recent review is a little encouraging if his experience can be replicated in other review posts.

From speaking to a few regulars who still continue to attend almost every weekend, the number of clients at Sharks is maybe 80-90 percent pre-pandemic, but the traffic in and out rooms is significantly less. Perhaps that is just the new normal.

Agree, unless travelling to Darmstadt is significantly cheaper, more convenient, and closer in proximity than all other options. For instance, UK or overseas mongers could just as easily change their flight ticket from Frankfurt to Vienna, Amsterdam / NRW, or Spain. For people living in Paris, I believe the drive to NRW is cheaper in tolls and about 100 km less.

RE: Familiarity Sometimes mongers need to lose all their ex-faves, before they finally move on. It is easy to fall into patterns.If this is the new normal, gone are the days of 100 girls as the fewer rooms taken could not support such large line ups.

But yeah, for less than 150 e per hour, one could have a GFE BBBJ DFK room at Welcum, GT Vienna, or Linz, so why not take the opportunity to explore other places when all things otherwise are equal (if not even better). One may even have a better time given the "new club wow" factor. I know I always get a little more giddy at a new club, perhaps even perceiving the line up to be even better than I otherwise would if I frequented that club often.

That may be a problem for some mongers who find comfort in familiarity. However that nostalgic familiarity may be preventing from having new and perhaps better experiences, at least until the Sharks picture becomes more clear.

At the moment, is one missing anything at Sharks? I don't think so. At least not until more new girls arrive.

McAdonis
02-16-22, 03:03
While your friend may be happier making less but also working less, younger people still trying to get by may be more hungry for cash.In the beginning of their career, most WGs seem to overwork themselves. But by the second or third year, they cut back. No more 16 hour days. Longer more frequent trips back home to Romania.

To clarify on previous post, the WGs would still work the same number of hours, but just have longer smoke breaks between clients. The clubs are full of creepy, stalkerish, annoying, emotionally needy clients. Or bitter, lonely, angry types. Or drunks. So I would argue that longer mental breaks between clients would be beneficial.

For younger people, it is little bit harder to bite your tongue. Most people do not develop patience until after they becomes parents. A few months ago, I overheard a WG yelling at her client over the phone, telling him to stop calling her: "What did I tell you? Do not call me again!! Let me!! Go back to your wife!! I am a beatch". I suppose at a certain point, if one has to repeat themselves over and over again, anybody would snap. But I just think that boiling point is much lower for the younger WGs: https://youtu.be/hTOKJTRHMdw.

Spermbird's recent review is a little encouraging if his experience can be replicated in other review posts.I believe Spermbirds took four sessions, but only paid one WG took 100/60. Karolina is the Romanian raised in Bavaria. She is known to ask for the higher rate, so it seems Spermbirds just cut the room short as a compromise to avoid paying her 150/60 rate for service below his standards.

GuyBrusg1957
02-16-22, 04:42
How do these clubs compare to the Amsterdam RLD? It seems to me people are being way too picky

PlayToDef
02-16-22, 11:07
How do these clubs compare to the Amsterdam RLD? It seems to me people are being way too pickyAmsterdam RLD: McDonalds = FKK Sharks: Fancy Restaurant.

Pistons
02-16-22, 15:06
Not going to state my sources, but little birds are whispering of FKK managers scouring the continent search for potential new talent. I wonder if Romanias glory days in FKKs are about to pass, and that perhaps a stream of new Ukrainians will start arriving in a couple of months. Alternatively south America and Colombia sounds to be booming lately also. Not sure how easy it is for them to get jobs at Europeans FKKs.

Escape Artist
02-16-22, 18:43
How do these clubs compare to the Amsterdam RLD? It seems to me people are being way too pickyRLD is much more transactional. The essence of FKKs is that it is more natural in the dance. Not important for optic fucks as I think the average Amsterdam window girl is better looking than the average FKK girl. But for overall session quality, it is harder to find good service at a Dutch window than at an FKK.

Let's say this, having been in Amsterdam for nearly as many occurrences as Germany, I willingly choose to do about 1 window girl per year as opposed to 50-100 FKK rooms. Those Dutch window sessions usually occurred in the setting of popping into one for a quick pop after an evening out with local friends. For FKKs, I deliberately make trips to visit them, often spending two thirds of my trip alone while I would never fly into Amsterdam for a solo mongering holiday.

Clodius1
02-16-22, 18:44
Not going to state my sources, but little birds are whispering of FKK managers scouring the continent search for potential new talent. I wonder if Romanias glory days in FKKs are about to pass, and that perhaps a stream of new Ukrainians will start arriving in a couple of months. Alternatively south America and Colombia sounds to be booming lately also. Not sure how easy it is for them to get jobs at Europeans FKKs.Just finished watching Winter on Fire on Netflix. Ukrainian students def willkommen in FKK. Let's hope.

Escape Artist
02-16-22, 19:12
For younger people, it is little bit harder to bite your tongue. Most people do not develop patience until after they becomes parents. A few months ago, I overheard a WG yelling at her client over the phone, telling him to stop calling her: "What did I tell you? Do not call me again!! Let me!! Go back to your wife!! I am a beatch". I suppose at a certain point, if one has to repeat themselves over and over again, anybody would snap. But I just think that boiling point is much lower for the younger WGs: https://youtu.be/hTOKJTRHMdw.Truth.

I believe Spermbirds took four sessions, but only paid one WG took 100/60. Karolina is the Romanian raised in Bavaria. She is known to ask for the higher rate, so it seems Spermbirds just cut the room short as a compromise to avoid paying her 150/60 rate for service below his standards.I see the 50 e room cut short for bad service. I've mentioned before that I won't blame a girl for only offering basic fuck-hole service for the 50 e price point. Honestly that is probably what many guys just want and if that is what's offered, I can turn on optic fuck mode. I have learned that to get your money's worth, I'm perfectly happy playing with titties and buttcheeks for 15 minutes prior to a 10 minute basic optic fuck, I'd even forgo the CBJ and be quote happy with this 30 minutes of fun for 50 e.

A second room that was 100 for 60 was an encouraging report.

There was a 4th that he stated was 150 e but alluded to the equivalent of 420 CHF which would be 1.5 hours in Globe prices. Assuming that was a 90 m room, this room seems to be at club rate at 50 e per 30 m for 90 m.

Then there was the third room that was 150 e for 60.

2 for legacy club rate, 1 legacy rate with poor service, and one price gouge room (assuming no extras). That's not bad at all. And after reading his writings about optic standards, it seems that he has reliable thresholds for acceptable quality.

But one good report needs more replication from other reliable sources. Still waiting.

Hktj26
02-16-22, 20:57
Are typical prices now €100/30 minutes, or are they still €50 for normal service?

Sirioja
02-16-22, 22:26
Are typical prices now 100/30 minutes, or are they still 50 for normal service?€, not pound nor USD. Not sure for much for 50/30, but 100/60 worked quite well on my many visits.

Escape Artist
02-16-22, 22:56
Are typical prices now 100/30 minutes, or are they still 50 for normal service?Frequent flyers can still get legacy pricing.

Otherwise, 50 e rooms still available for basic services with covered BJ and no enthusiasm. High quality 50 e rooms with a girl who doesn't know you may be next to impossible. 100 for 30 may only guarantee you a BBBJ and some junior high kisses, no definite guarantee for high quality service.

My position is that I would rather switch from being a 100 e-1 hour good service kind of guy to a 50 e optic fuck sessioner than be priced cuckheld by a bunch of 22 year old little girls. For now, there are so many other options in the FKK world than to resign to let yourself get worked by the Romanian teenie bopper hooker mafia at Sharks.

PayForIt
02-17-22, 01:06
Alternatively south America and Colombia sounds to be booming lately also. Not sure how easy it is for them to get jobs at Europeans FKKs.Well in Spain (Malaga) one of the main clubs, Scandalos, is almost exclusively girls from South America / Columbia / Dom Republic. And none of them have any problem getting entry / jobs so cannot see why Germany would be any different. Save that the girls go to Spain because the weather is better!

The Cane
02-17-22, 01:14
Well in Spain (Malaga) one of the main clubs, Scandalos, is almost exclusively girls from South America / Columbia / Dom Republic. And none of them have any problem getting entry / jobs so cannot see why Germany would be any different. Save that the girls go to Spain because the weather is better!And of course, there's the language issue too. Girls from the Spanish-speaking Americas will flock to Spain for that reason alone. To be able to communicate and lead an easier life. I have told of how one of my favorite Brasilieras spent time working in Dubai, but she ultimately decided to come home because she felt isolated and alone, unable to communicate with anybody in her native Portuguese. The ability to speak the local language makes a big difference for a girl living thousands of miles away from home.

Sirioja
02-17-22, 07:14
Well in Spain (Malaga) one of the main clubs, Scandalos, is almost exclusively girls from South America / Columbia / Dom Republic. And none of them have any problem getting entry / jobs so cannot see why Germany would be any different. Save that the girls go to Spain because the weather is better!When 2017 new German law is a joke for AO and BBBJ, but Germany chose registration for only EU, so no Ukrainians, Russians, nor South Americans just fallen from plane. Yes for South Americans, Spain is much better, but I much prefer Romanians.

Pistons
02-17-22, 19:17
Well in Spain (Malaga) one of the main clubs, Scandalos, is almost exclusively girls from South America / Columbia / Dom Republic. And none of them have any problem getting entry / jobs so cannot see why Germany would be any different. Save that the girls go to Spain because the weather is better!Dunno. It could be a sub-agreement Spanish speaking American countries have with Spain alone. Something akin to what Ukrain has with Poland / Czech Republic. Where they are already allowed to go and work. And where you at some places already can find lots of ukrainian girls. Too bad the setups aren't as good as in Germany or Austria. Though I'm not sure how that FKK in Prague is doing these days after that agreement was set in 2017.

Sirioja
02-18-22, 05:47
Dunno. It could be a sub-agreement Spanish speaking American countries have with Spain alone. Something akin to what Ukrain has with Poland / Czech Republic. Where they are already allowed to go and work. And where you at some places already can find lots of ukrainian girls. Too bad the setups aren't as good as in Germany or Austria. Though I'm not sure how that FKK in Prague is doing these days after that agreement was set in 2017.No registration in Spain, not only South Americans or Africans, but Ukrainians, before covid Russians, Belarus.

Canary
02-18-22, 17:06
I will be returning to Sharks after lockdown 2 next week.

Is it correct that even if you're fully vaccinated (3 jabs) you still need to do a test at the entrance?

Kel Varnsen
02-18-22, 21:04
I will be returning to Sharks after lockdown 2 next week.

Is it correct that even if you're fully vaccinated (3 jabs) you still need to do a test at the entrance?According to current regulations that should not be necessary.

As you can see here the 2 G plus rule is in effect for brothels: https://www.hessen.de/sites/hessen.hessen.de/files/2022-02/Coronaregeln%20Land%20Hessen_kurz%20und%20kompakt_barrierefrei.pdf.

Here you can see when 2 G plus requirement is fulfilled: https://www.hessen.de/sites/hessen.hessen.de/files/2022-02/2G-plus_barrierearm.pdf.

As you can see, three doses and you're good to go.

Canary
02-20-22, 17:10
According to current regulations that should not be necessary.

As you can see here the 2 G plus rule is in effect for brothels: https://www.hessen.de/sites/hessen.hessen.de/files/2022-02/Coronaregeln%20Land%20Hessen_kurz%20und%20kompakt_barrierefrei.pdf.

Here you can see when 2 G plus requirement is fulfilled: https://www.hessen.de/sites/hessen.hessen.de/files/2022-02/2G-plus_barrierearm.pdf.

As you can see, three doses and you're good to go.Thanks for the info, on my last visit before lockdown two I had to do a test albeit I was fully vaccinated so that's good news.

Does anyone have knowledge regarding the current weekend line up at Sharks?

I'm returning next weekend since my last visit in November and it seems from the few reports that Sharks currently has the biggest selection of girls compared to other clubs in Frankfurt. Nothing new in that I suppose but I'm just hoping the L / you has recovered?

TheRugdr
02-20-22, 20:57
According to current regulations that should not be necessary.

As you can see, three doses and you're good to go.From what I've read, those with Johnson and Johnson vax with a booster (2 jabs total) still have to take a covid test. Is Sharks still offering testing on site? (I didn't see any mention of it on their website).

Sirioja
02-20-22, 21:03
Not A team yet on this week end, casting not at best, better elsewhere, but A team should return, when unfortunately granny returned. Finca was on her level but not same business.

PaulInZurich
02-21-22, 05:01
Does anyone have knowledge regarding the current weekend line up at Sharks?Here is a subset of the Sat lineup as reported by others: Emmy, Azaria, Anastasia, Ronya, Kelly the, Lara the, Nico, Kati, Lis, Moria Tanzania, Nura, Lily, Mediya, Candy, Madelina, Chanel HU, Malika, Sascha, Lexi, Silvia, Roxana, Bettina, Melissa, Tamara, Serena, Karolina the, Mary, Amira, Bella, Isabel, Theodora, Miriam, Karissa, Samera, Dea.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 15:11
Not A team yet on this week end, casting not at best, better elsewhere, but A team should return, when unfortunately granny returned. Finca was on her level but not same business.Not A team. Girls price gouging at Sharks. Seems like a perfect time to explore other FKK options since there's not much of an opportunity cost.

Tuber19
02-21-22, 19:57
Not A team yet on this week end, casting not at best, better elsewhere, but A team should return, when unfortunately granny returned. Finca was on her level but not same business.When do you think A team return? I'm planing to visit next Sunday.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 20:08
When do you think A team return? I'm planing to visit next Sunday.2023, hah!

I'm betting line ups will steadily improve over the next several months, perhaps even returning to the previous annual occurrence of a handful of new talent appearing in mid autumn. For whatever reason, new girls used to always show up around September to November.

But chasing an elusive "A Team" to show up might be a fool's errand. I think old talent trickling in is more likely. Even at it's best times during the 2021 reopening, with Sharks having the best looking talent, the line up was still a shell of previous years' line ups.

Rocko20
02-21-22, 20:51
When do you think A team return? I'm planing to visit next Sunday.If you can't find an "A team" with 50+ different women, then that's on you.

I've been there several times and there is always enough women to make me happy. Also, when some of the "A team" return, don't expect them to not be picky on accepting your offer or to be inexpensive with the time they charge. They're charging top dollar and you could even be rejected.

At the end of the day, everyone has to make their own decision because everyone's definition of "A team" is different and everyone has their own budget.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 21:37
When do you think A team return? I'm planing to visit next Sunday.I don't know, I just know A team will return one day. I can only advice you to arrive before 2 pm for entry only 50, even should be quite slow at this time. At the moment, I think 6 and Gold are better casting. I will return to Sharks, but only for A team, when I remember on 2017 when I couldn't find any attractive among 200 girls. Quantity was never quality for me. But I enjoyed Sharks on 2021.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 21:48
Not A team. Girls price gouging at Sharks. Seems like a perfect time to explore other FKK options since there's not much of an opportunity cost.Agree and what I do at the moment when I'm not stuck to any club. 6 and Gold are more interesting for me at the moment, better casting at 6 and a wow woman for 80/60 at Gold. Had to work hard for second time, same than on first time, after about 20 mn, she told me she couldn't cum, she never, so I asked her: you can't or you don't want? As told hardcore German Pia at Bruggen: you never give up, I kept on and found her P point and then after only few minutes, impressive convulsions shaking all her body, and then no more snake French kiss but welcoming inside her mouth and not same eyes, rare experience to enjoy.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 22:09
2023, hah!

I'm betting line ups will steadily improve over the next several months, perhaps even returning to the previous annual occurrence of a handful of new talent appearing in mid autumn. For whatever reason, new girls used to always show up around September to November.

But chasing an elusive "A Team" to show up might be a fool's errand. I think old talent trickling in is more likely. Even at it's best times during the 2021 reopening, with Sharks having the best looking talent, the line up was still a shell of previous years' line ups.No, for Summer, after stopping studies. I was a bit sad when 178 bare feet, turning passionate Mira. Ro told me on Saturday she stopped medical after first year, to go to brothel. Reminded me Rachel. De at Bruggen who worked 1 week on 2 when she started, to study medical, but she specialized in cocaine at Bruggen.

Escape Artist
02-21-22, 22:11
If you can't find an "A team" with 50+ different women, then that's on you.

I've been there several times and there is always enough women to make me happy. Also, when some of the "A team" return, don't expect them to not be picky on accepting your offer or to be inexpensive with the time they charge. They're charging top dollar and you could even be rejected.

At the end of the day, everyone has to make their own decision because everyone's definition of "A team" is different and everyone has their own budget.Well, there is the numbers aspect. Yes I can find a set of 3 girls to fill my dance card. But it's better when there are 10+ top girls so the 100 guys aren't going after the same ones causing wait time stress and giving top girls more power to upsell. And you can go multiple days without having to repeat the same girls.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 23:24
Here is a subset of the Sat lineup as reported by others: Emmy, Azaria, Anastasia, Ronya, Kelly the, Lara the, Nico, Kati, Lis, Moria Tanzania, Nura, Lily, Mediya, Candy, Madelina, Chanel HU, Malika, Sascha, Lexi, Silvia, Roxana, Bettina, Melissa, Tamara, Serena, Karolina the, Mary, Amira, Bella, Isabel, Theodora, Miriam, Karissa, Samera, Dea.Everybody know Carolina is not German. Yes, list of be team except Melissa who was already for 100/30 and 150/60 before covid. Better to really visit to know, when Bella Globe is brunette for me, so should not be on party photo.

PaulInZurich
02-22-22, 07:24
Also, when some of the "A team" return, don't expect them to not be picky on accepting your offer or to be inexpensive with the time they charge. They're charging top dollar and you could even be rejected. .If the market is not regulated (IE WGs allowed to set prices), in the long term supply and demand will determine the price. It's as simple as that. If the "A" team doesn't ask for more money then they are stupid.

PaulInZurich
02-22-22, 07:55
The OP wanted to know which WGs are around, I tried to send him directly to the source but that post didn't make it. I think a list of names says more than generic terms like "A" team or "b" team. The OP can decide for himself if these girls are interesting enough for him or not. Bella Globe dyed her hair a long time ago, 100% it's her on the party photo.

Sirioja
02-22-22, 21:51
The OP wanted to know which WGs are around, I tried to send him directly to the source but that post didn't make it. I think a list of names says more than generic terms like "A" team or "b" team. The OP can decide for himself if these girls are interesting enough for him or not. Bella Globe dyed her hair a long time ago, 100% it's her on the party photo.If you knew Sharks, you would know what mean A team and others. On Friday and Saturday, when girls will return, then around 80/100 girls and A team is around 15 girls: Miss Sharks, Daisi. De even was not wow for me and average face, sexy Melissa. Ro, let s say Cosmina who still has success after nearly 10 years, wow GFE Cena, Sabrina, Alina, Corali if returning from Samya, I think Amalia, amazing naturals Brenda, maybe Viorica, Roxy, Nadine if returning from Saarland, and my A+ for me. Easy to know when you really visit. Some A team are for 100/60.

Sirioja
02-23-22, 07:55
If the market is not regulated (IE WGs allowed to set prices), in the long term supply and demand will determine the price. It's as simple as that. If the "A" team doesn't ask for more money then they are stupid.Germans, not me, made new rates when they went to Sharks girls working in apartments under lockdown. New fresh prettier girls don't want to work for less expensive than long time girls, but even I prefer to pay 100/60 for my A+ elegant and will never pay 100/30 or 150/60 or even 200/60 for little Romanians asking when I would not even pay 50, but when I see a real bare feet supermodel, not fake height on Globe profile, with full fresh natural body, perfect firm naturals with nipples hardening under her pleasure, as I told her: You can t lie, your nipples tell truth, funny even less impressive than my 40 yo woman who had so strong impressive convulsions for about 1 minute, make me laugh when some who are not able to experience think girls fake. Also only very small tattoos and so fresh GFE on her arrival for Miss Sharks, when I learned arithmetic's, not grocery, in my highest level in France school, reason why median Zurich salary don t impress me much when I know if I ran only for money, when I prefer my dreams since more than 11 years and despite new organization for job but I want my 2 doors S5 2008 prepared powered bioethanol for about 450 power to reach 300 in Germany when will switch off speed limit electronics, good point being quattro always working, less electronics, I could make easily much more from my skill at job, so I learned 150/60 is less expensive than 100/30 when finding a real GFE rare fresh beauty and what is best deal? A fresh natural full GFE beauty for 150/60 or a silicon tattooed long time girl who is less fresh in bed for 260/60. Just arithmetic. Of course I m very happy to pay only 80/60 for my wow GFE 40 yo woman. She really impressed me on Sunday from how she turned after her convulsions. I drive and pay for this magic, not just for hygienic sex. I try to adapt among different rates in Germany / NL, Switzerland and Austria, looking only for quality.

SpermBirds
02-23-22, 15:38
Quite bizarre: (at least) half of the listed "so called" A-team was / is already back or has been from day1 since re-opening. MissSharks, Daisy, Roxy, Alina, Melissa for instance for sure. Some others don't know / care.

Tuber19
02-23-22, 18:37
If you knew Sharks, you would know what mean A team and others. On Friday and Saturday, when girls will return, then around 80/100 girls and A team is around 15 girls: Miss Sharks, Daisi. De even was not wow for me and average face, sexy Melissa. Ro, let s say Cosmina who still has success after nearly 10 years, wow GFE Cena, Sabrina, Alina, Corali if returning from Samya, I think Amalia, amazing naturals Brenda, maybe Viorica, Roxy, Nadine if returning from Saarland, and my A+ for me. Easy to know when you really visit. Some A team are for 100/60.You should add Mara to this list -my favourite in my last 2 trips-.

Also Betty should be in A team.

Melanie should also qualify.

Each one has his own taste, but I think we will agree on 80% of A team girls.

Sirioja
02-23-22, 20:19
Quite bizarre: (at least) half of the listed "so called" A-team was / is already back or has been from day1 since re-opening. MissSharks, Daisy, Roxy, Alina, Melissa for instance for sure. Some others don't know / care.Quite sure, Miss Sharks didn't return. But, you know we have different tastes, as you say: only beauty for me, when I won't pay for Catalea at 6.

Sirioja
02-23-22, 20:21
You should add Mara to this list -my favourite in my last 2 trips-.

Also Betty should be in A team.

Melanie should also qualify.

Each one has his own taste, but I think we will agree on 80% of A team girls.Yes of course, subjective, but you mean Melani now with glasses who really gained on ass? Usually with black stockings and towel around ass.

SpermBirds
02-24-22, 11:56
Pff, miss Sharks as Sirioja calls her is definitely back regardless what he claims: Cataleya for those which don't know. Sabrina is also back as well.

Tuber19
02-24-22, 12:42
Yes of course, subjective, but you mean Melani now with glasses who really gained on ass? Usually with black stockings and towel around ass.Yes, I didn't go with her to the room long time ago, maybe she is not A team.

Sirioja, do you think FKK Sixsens or Acagold worth a visit? Or stay 4 days in Sharks?

Sirioja
02-24-22, 14:23
Yes, I didn't go with her to the room long time ago, maybe she is not A team.

Sirioja, do you think FKK Sixsens or Acagold worth a visit? Or stay 4 days in Sharks?I didn't return yet to Sharks on this year because I know my few A team are at home and was told about quite average looks since 19 December, which would make me cry. But I think girls should return for February salary. My advice: start with Sharks you travel for and if not good, move to 6, Gold or Samya. I'm not stuck to any club, only to girls on my standard who are much more attractive for me than brothels. I didn't often enjoy Sharks from 2017 to 2019, I enjoyed on 2021 except on my last visit on beginning of December, I will judge on 2022, but I don't worry much, just matter of patience controlling balls. When she just arrived from Finca on end of 2015, when Finca was where some pretty girls started in business, Melani was real white snow look and real GFE on our discovery, but not same freshness on next week, and I preferred Megan beauty. I never claimed to be expert, but I'm a beauty specialist, why I want 2 doors S5, because beautiful line for 2008 model, and of course will improve as usual like for all cars, aim being to reach 300.

Canary
02-24-22, 17:35
I think I must be a strange customer as I don't have "A" lists or "b" lists, I just like to relax, use the wellness facilities and fuck as much as I can / want.

The so called "optics" term is so vague it means different things to different people.

My main aim is firstly to have a chat (if they can't be bothered it's a cross for me) and then see how we mix. If the vibe is good I then decide based on her conversation & looks whether to proceed.

I have been with what some would call a "few plain girls" and not always but generally they give a good service & try to alleviate their so called ordinary looks. I've also been with what some may describe as stunners however these girls take longer to "work out" as to there ability, willingness & desire to provide a good room.

Without being too big headed although I've made a few errors mostly I've had a excellent success rate. For me this is a game and it's all part of the fun especially as when I visit I usually spend the best part of a day at the club. A few years ago I worked as an negotiator so Carefully observing & listening are skills I've developed over the years and bizarrely this has been useful in clubs.

I will be having fun this weekend but one things for sure I won't be worrying about "A" lists & who is not there, I will be hunting in my own way.

Sirioja
02-24-22, 20:58
Pff, miss Sharks as Sirioja calls her is definitely back regardless what he claims: Cataleya for those which don't know. Sabrina is also back as well.So she returned really not long ago when she didn't until 13 February. Sabrina also just returned. I call her because she was elected and not by me. One voted for her, saying for me, we will have to talk when I would not have voted for her, nothing against her, but another deserved more my vote if I had voted, when she didn't get any vote. On 2020 for Globe election, funny Sofia. De also didn't get any vote when she was Globe superstar.

Sirioja
02-25-22, 05:51
I think I must be a strange customer as I don't have "A" lists or "b" lists, I just like to relax, use the wellness facilities and fuck as much as I can / want.

The so called "optics" term is so vague it means different things to different people.

My main aim is firstly to have a chat (if they can't be bothered it's a cross for me) and then see how we mix. If the vibe is good I then decide based on her conversation & looks whether to proceed.

I have been with what some would call a "few plain girls" and not always but generally they give a good service & try to alleviate their so called ordinary looks. I've also been with what some may describe as stunners however these girls take longer to "work out" as to there ability, willingness & desire to provide a good room.

Without being too big headed although I've made a few errors mostly I've had a excellent success rate. For me this is a game and it's all part of the fun especially as when I visit I usually spend the best part of a day at the club. A few years ago I worked as an negotiator so Carefully observing & listening are skills I've developed over the years and bizarrely this has been useful in clubs.

I will be having fun this weekend but one things for sure I won't be worrying about "A" lists & who is not there, I will be hunting in my own way.Of course for relaxing, but don't you need attraction to feel desire and enjoy sex? I can't enjoy if I don t find her pretty and I enjoy more if her look or elegance make me dream. I don't care about top hardcore or even GFE who are not pretty enough for me. But each one own subjective taste for looks. I like girls who look like woman, not porn dolls.

PayForIt
02-26-22, 00:57

I will be having fun this weekend but one things for sure I won't be worrying about "A" lists & who is not there, I will be hunting in my own way.Well if you are a strange customer so am I because your post was 100% in line with how I enjoy these clubs. I have favourites but not a or be lists. I wouldn't go with anyone on a be list. I look forward to your report as I will be there the following weekend. Have a great time.

Blover34
02-27-22, 19:54
Hi all,

Can someone inform if maybe he seen the Romanian lesbian couple in the club. I forgot the names but one of them is skinny with short hair and her friend looks like a doll.

Thank you all in advance. Really hope to catch them again.

AMonger123
02-27-22, 21:11
Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place. I'm flying from Turkey to USA in coming weeks. Want to visit an FKK in Europe on the way. I can schedule the stop anywhere. Now with the covid rules, is Germany still my best place for FKK experience and would you rather recommend Sharks or rather another club? Thanks.

Canary
02-27-22, 21:14
First visit to Sharks yesterday since Lockdown two & although there were many ladies present, regarding customers it was relatively quite early on until around early evening.

Contrary to some reports the old club pricing of 100€ for an hour is still present if you look hard enough and you're persistent albeit most use the new pay structure. I did a few rooms involving both structures.

The only negative other than the usual poor hot food IMO (yes I know we don't go clubbing for food!) was that the club vibe wasn't improved late on in the evening with the influx of large groups with their boisterous antics.

A number of girls late in the evening were making the effort to consistently obtain customers but it was noticeable the lazy ones were losing out. Although I will return before I can't wait for the summer to use the garden facilities which for me really adds to the experience.

Rocko20
02-28-22, 02:48
Well, there is the numbers aspect. Yes I can find a set of 3 girls to fill my dance card. But it's better when there are 10+ top girls so the 100 guys aren't going after the same ones causing wait time stress and giving top girls more power to upsell. And you can go multiple days without having to repeat the same girls.1. I've never seen 100 guys going after the same girls to the extent that you can't find what you want. What you want, is not the same that someone else wants.

2. Not every guy in an FKK is there for women. The "old guys on the front couches" are there generally everyday for the eye candy and atmosphere.

3. Unless some guy is filthy rich with an endless sex drive and a passion for only one 1 girl, the longest you'll wait for a high demand female that you want is probably an hour.

So again, I don't care about any "A team" or "best time to go. " There's 50+ women in Sharks, I have no problem sitting at the bar taking my time to find my own A team.

If the market is not regulated (IE WGs allowed to set prices), in the long term supply and demand will determine the price. It's as simple as that. If the "A" team doesn't ask for more money then they are stupid.
Im pointing out the irony of people complaining about high prices, then debating on when the A team is supposed to arrive. As if women who consider themselves A team are somehow magically going to be cheap or guarantee to give you good service. The only guarantees in life are death and taxes.

Agreed, same here. If you can’t have fun with a lineup of 50+ women, then it’s time to stay home. A team, B team, low season, high season, etc. I don’t care. If I need to bust a nut, I’m going. Mongering isn’t some science formula.

Escape Artist
02-28-22, 03:37
1. I've never seen 100 guys going after the same girls to the extent that you can't find what you want. What you want, is not the same that someone else wants.Yes this obvious but given 100 girls, there will always be a top handful of the most desirable. Tastes may be a bit different but there is always a lot of crossover to make elite girls, that's the A team, elite girls that have the most cross appeal to many men. If someone is into some smaller subset that is not universally appealing, all the better for that individual.

3. Unless some guy is filthy rich with an endless sex drive and a passion for only one 1 girl, the longest you'll wait for a high demand female that you want is probably an hour.LOL, you haven't been doing this long enough to see a line of 5 guys waiting for a girl trying to get next every time she gets paid by the previous guy?

Im pointing out the irony of people complaining about high prices, then debating on when the A team is supposed to arrive. As if women who consider themselves A team are somehow magically going to be cheap or guarantee to give you good service. The only guarantees in life are death and taxes.
Well that's kinda been the realities of FKKs for past 2 decades. All girls, same prices. Clubs where girls charged more were always the minority until recently when guys have allowed the upsell to spill over to multiple clubs. Only in the past few years have the prices been allowed to ramp up. Your line of thinking is probably a big part of the reason. Was good while it lasted. When word gets out, the masses often ruin a good thing.

Sirioja
02-28-22, 08:05
Hi all,

Can someone inform if maybe he seen the Romanian lesbian couple in the club. I forgot the names but one of them is skinny with short hair and her friend looks like a doll.

Thank you all in advance. Really hope to catch them again.Not seen on this Saturday. Very average casting for me despite pretty, Caucasian type, Colombian Marta for my only room. As she is very fast reactive with very wet honey then no gel, 100 was enough with her, when I didn't see any girl worthing 150/60 I agree to pay but only for fresh rare beauty and real GFE, not for gothic Morticia who lost freshness for really GFE sex. Very bad news if Tara really moved elsewhere, when she told me she didn't get good business, or maybe because guy was badly surprised about my rate with 2 Moldavians when I was also surprised to read on German forum they pay more expensive than me. Sharks was only my second choice for this Saturday after Dusseldorf and I didn't find any girl to rush to return even new Germans and Amelia ex Bruggen. Wish for prettier girls to arrive. Good point was no Sylvana. Pleasure was lovely Roxana even I prefer cat eyes than heavy make up. No supermodel Kelli. Ro for my eyes. Even few were busy, but quite slow business in afternoon and not very crowded at night, quite normal, most of girls asking for too expensive according to their look, when Palace and Oase are already no business as say girls. But not full crowded at Sharks, even works blocking part of parking, but no problem to park at 3.30 pm. Need duck FFP2 mask, but not asked to put inside, when many girls already have lips.

ZugVogel
02-28-22, 08:29
It is said on the internet that the club was in a very bad situation after the reopening, but I felt the same. Not worth the cost.

AMonger123
02-28-22, 15:01
Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place. I'm flying from Turkey to USA in coming weeks. Want to visit an FKK in Europe on the way. I can schedule the stop anywhere. Now with the covid rules, is Germany still my best place for FKK experience and would you rather recommend Sharks or rather another club? Thanks.Hi,

Would anyone here be able to answer this question? Thanks.

Gfefan
02-28-22, 20:11
It really depends on individual taste. I have had good experience at Sharks as well as Oase. There are few other clubs thati have liked.

This might help. There are also tons of reviews on each forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1096-FKK-Oase-Burgholzhausen&p=2651654#post2651654.

Hi,

Would anyone here be able to answer this question? Thanks.

Zumboit
02-28-22, 22:00
You really can't lose by stopping over in Frankfurt and going to Sharks. There's so much choice, you will find a few to your liking. And for me, having so many nude women around is a great experience. Some of my best visual memories are of standing and chatting with beautiful naked stunners.

Sorry if I'm posting in wrong place. I'm flying from Turkey to USA in coming weeks. Want to visit an FKK in Europe on the way. I can schedule the stop anywhere. Now with the covid rules, is Germany still my best place for FKK experience and would you rather recommend Sharks or rather another club? Thanks.

Sirioja
02-28-22, 22:07
1. I've never seen 100 guys going after the same girls to the extent that you can't find what you want. What you want, is not the same that someone else wants.

2. Not every guy in an FKK is there for women. The "old guys on the front couches" are there generally everyday for the eye candy and atmosphere.

3. Unless some guy is filthy rich with an endless sex drive and a passion for only one 1 girl, the longest you'll wait for a high demand female that you want is probably an hour.

So again, I don't care about any "A team" or "best time to go. " There's 50+ women in Sharks, I have no problem sitting at the bar taking my time to find my own A team.

Im pointing out the irony of people complaining about high prices, then debating on when the A team is supposed to arrive. As if women who consider themselves A team are somehow magically going to be cheap or guarantee to give you good service. The only guarantees in life are death and taxes..Didn't you know some girls who were booked for whole day? I remember Florentina who was booked from 2 pm to midnight every Friday on 2017, so even I really liked her elegance and GFE, playing in elephant room like with Marta. Col, but I preferred to stop, because I wasted my time with her and couldn't find any other attractive at Sharks, leaving full balls.

PayForIt
02-28-22, 23:45
Not seen on this Saturday. Very average casting for me despite pretty, Caucasian type, Colombian Marta for my only room. As she is very fast reactive with very wet honey then no gel, 100 was enough with her, when I didn't see any girl worthing 150/60 I agree to pay but only for fresh rare beauty and real GFE, not for gothic Morticia who lost freshness for really GFE sex. Very bad news if Tara really moved elsewhere, when she told me she didn't get good business, or maybe because guy was badly surprised about my rate with 2 Moldavians when I was also surprised to read on German forum they pay more expensive than me. Sharks was only my second choice for this Saturday after Dusseldorf and I didn't find any girl to rush to return even new Germans and Amelia ex Bruggen. Wish for prettier girls to arrive. Good point was no Sylvana. Pleasure was lovely Roxana even I prefer cat eyes than heavy make up. No supermodel Kelli. Ro for my eyes. Even few were busy, but quite slow business in afternoon and not very crowded at night, quite normal, most of girls asking for too expensive according to their look, when Palace and Oase are already no business as say girls. But not full crowded at Sharks, even works blocking part of parking, but no problem to park at 3.30 pm. Need duck FFP2 mask, but not asked to put inside, when many girls already have lips.As ever thanks for your information. I will be in Sharks this Friday night. Can you let me know if little Vanilla has returned to the club? Short mouse brown hair fantastic gym body with natural bee cups? I am planning a three day trip only, will do Sharks Friday, Oase Saturday, and likely Palace / Mainhattan Sunday. I've read the reports that Oase and Palace have few girls. But don't want to do 3 nights in Sharks so must try out the other clubs. As ever I will report but I would be interested in views from you and all other regulars at the Hessen clubs to get the best out of this short trip.

Sirioja
03-01-22, 00:16
As ever thanks for your information. I will be in Sharks this Friday night. Can you let me know if little Vanilla has returned to the club? Short mouse brown hair fantastic gym body with natural bee cups? I am planning a three day trip only, will do Sharks Friday, Oase Saturday, and likely Palace / Mainhattan Sunday. I've read the reports that Oase and Palace have few girls. But don't want to do 3 nights in Sharks so must try out the other clubs. As ever I will report but I would be interested in views from you and all other regulars at the Hessen clubs to get the best out of this short trip.Vanila? Her name? When some Black girls. Colombian Marta may remind you Costa del Sol. Quite small pussy but pretty and natural.

Sirioja
03-01-22, 08:25
Cosmina, Melissa, Teodora, Alina, Sabrina, Melani, new Roxana, not the 2014 one who got silicon, elected Miss Sharks 2021 with too heavy gothic make up when I like only Smashing pumpkins led by Billy Corgan and even prefer Melissa Auf der Maur singing I will taste you, but only Marta. Col inspired my desire with her pretty face, full natural, no tattoo and elegant sophisticated look, she was the good one for my first Colombian. No fake moanings, GFE kissing and even coming to kiss while sex, unfortunately limited for vagina and DT. At least with my 40 woman, no too big, too hard, same like was in real life, when mostly small pussies in FKK.

Tuber19
03-01-22, 10:47
I was in Sharks yesterday, the club is great although prices are 100/30 - 150/60 (90% of the girls).

They check your vaccination, the rule is 2 G+ , so if have have a booster then no test, very good for travelers as there will be no risk.

No masks inside.

The girls are the same as 3 months ago (my last visit) with few changes.

Tuber19
03-01-22, 10:49
I will be in Sharks today, if you tell me where she sits I might look for her and see if there is a (Vanilla) in the club.

PayForIt
03-01-22, 11:04
I will be in Sharks today, if you tell me where she sits I might look for her and see if there is a (Vanilla) in the club.Many thanks. She doesn't really have a set place but do please ask on reception is she is still working at the club. In honesty it won't change my plans even if she isn't, but it will put a smile on my face to know she is! Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Blover34
03-01-22, 13:34
Not seen on this Saturday. Very average casting for me despite pretty, Caucasian type, Colombian Marta for my only room. As she is very fast reactive with very wet honey then no gel, 100 was enough with her, when I didn't see any girl worthing 150/60 I agree to pay but only for fresh rare beauty and real GFE, not for gothic Morticia who lost freshness for really GFE sex. Very bad news if Tara really moved elsewhere, when she told me she didn't get good business, or maybe because guy was badly surprised about my rate with 2 Moldavians when I was also surprised to read on German forum they pay more expensive than me. Sharks was only my second choice for this Saturday after Dusseldorf and I didn't find any girl to rush to return even new Germans and Amelia ex Bruggen. Wish for prettier girls to arrive. Good point was no Sylvana. Pleasure was lovely Roxana even I prefer cat eyes than heavy make up. No supermodel Kelli. Ro for my eyes. Even few were busy, but quite slow business in afternoon and not very crowded at night, quite normal, most of girls asking for too expensive according to their look, when Palace and Oase are already no business as say girls. But not full crowded at Sharks, even works blocking part of parking, but no problem to park at 3.30 pm. Need duck FFP2 mask, but not asked to put inside, when many girls already have lips.Thanks for your replay, I hope they will appear soon otherwise I'll postponed my flight till they are, it was a hell of an hour with them and I would really like to repeat.

Do you remember their name by any chance?

Sirioja
03-01-22, 13:52
Many thanks. She doesn't really have a set place but do please ask on reception is she is still working at the club. In honesty it won't change my plans even if she isn't, but it will put a smile on my face to know she is! Many thanks. Much appreciated.Desk won't help, they don't know girls names. I never noticed any Vanila.

Sirioja
03-01-22, 14:02
I was in Sharks yesterday, the club is great although prices are 100/30 - 150/60 (90% of the girls).

They check your vaccination, the rule is 2 G+ , so if have have a booster then no test, very good for travelers as there will be no risk.

No masks inside.

The girls are the same as 3 months ago (my last visit) with few changes.On Saturday which is best casting day with Friday, compare to my wow woman I pay 80/60, I didn't see any look worthing 150/60 and was only attracted by elegant Marta for 100/30 when 30 mn were enough when she is fast reactive. She could compete with German Sofia at Globe, but with smaller pussy. A visit for 165, for a second choice when my wow woman didn't work unfortunately. I visited for my Moldavian with who I had many 100/60, but she was not on Sharks business. Except very few, other looks don t worth 100/30 or 150/60 for me, not even blond Amelia ex Bruggen, not pretty enough for me. Wish for prettier to arrive.

Max #01
03-01-22, 14:37
Hi,

Would anyone here be able to answer this question? Thanks.I think it's also a matter of logistics. Are you planning on spending just a few hours between flights or spending a day or more? Sharks is easily accessible from FRA (train or bus to the Maritim Hotel. You could book your itinerary giving you the maximum layover time. That way, you could check your luggage through to your final destination which would save a lot of "bag drag" hassle. You could also rent a car which would give you more choices around the Frankfurt area. But, this cuts into your overall time at an FKK and adds cost. Actually, anything other than a long layover will add cost. There are lots of stories and suggestions in this forum from guys who have done the Sharks trip between flights. I was last there pre-Covid, so I'm certain timetables have changed. Good luck & hope it works out for you.

AMonger123
03-01-22, 21:25
Thanks guys for all the replies.

I took the Johnson vaccine like 10 days ago which only needs 1 dose. When I come to club, will I need a PCR test or this will be enough? If I need a PCR will they do it on the spot or I need to come with one? Flying from Turkey to USA via Frankfurt.

Bad Boy Billy
03-01-22, 23:21

No masks inside.

The girls are the same as 3 months ago (my last visit) with few changes.Thanks Tuber. That is info visitors need not stories about conquests from years back.

I am visiting from OZ 1st week in April. Was wondering about Vac status. So double vaxxed with AZ + Moderrna booster will get you into clubs without RAT test? Are all clubs implementing similar policy?

No masks inside for customers and girls?

BBBJ still standard in most clubs or does this vary do you know?

TIA for assistance.

Sirioja
03-01-22, 23:29
Thanks for your replay, I hope they will appear soon otherwise I'll postponed my flight till they are, it was a hell of an hour with them and I would really like to repeat.

Do you remember their name by any chance?I remember thin, short hair androgyne. I think they arrived at Sharks on October. Maybe they will return when some good girls are now missing.

Sirioja
03-01-22, 23:35
Thanks Tuber. That is info visitors need not stories about conquests from years back.

I am visiting from OZ 1st week in April. Was wondering about Vac status. So double vaxxed with AZ + Moderrna booster will get you into clubs without RAT test? Are all clubs implementing similar policy?

No masks inside for customers and girls?

BBBJ still standard in most clubs or does this vary do you know?

TIA for assistance.You will need FFP2 to enter Sharks.

Pistons
03-02-22, 02:22
Instead of going to Acapulco Gold, Acapulco in Velbert is a far far better place. With better girls.

Pistons
03-02-22, 02:23
It's changed name to FKK Prime now.

Bad Boy Billy
03-02-22, 07:02
You will need FFP2 to enter Sharks.And once inside what is policy then?

Sirioja
03-02-22, 07:28
You will need FFP2 to enter Sharks.Sold for 1€ then in robe pocket when nobody except staff put on mask. Also fast test for 5€. No more mask now in other clubs.

Tuber19
03-02-22, 10:25
Many thanks. She doesn't really have a set place but do please ask on reception is she is still working at the club. In honesty it won't change my plans even if she isn't, but it will put a smile on my face to know she is! Many thanks. Much appreciated.I asked, and was told by reception that Vanilla is still working in the club but was free today (Tuesday).

I did ask if she will be here is Wednesday, but the reception said she don't know.

Tuber19
03-02-22, 10:35
@ Bad Boy Billy:

1- Double vaxxed with AZ + Moderrna booster will get you into clubs without RAT test?
Yes, I'm double vaxxed with AZ + Pfizer booster.

2- Are all clubs implementing similar policy? I don't know, but its the rule for all Hessen FKK's.

3- No masks inside for customers and girls? Yes.

4-BBBJ still standard in most clubs or does this vary do you know? I don't know.

Sirioja
03-02-22, 12:47
Instead of going to Acapulco Gold, Acapulco in Velbert is a far far better place. With better girls.When did you visit? When Velbert is not anymore what it was, but I prefer Gold for few looks than ex Haus Pantera where girls were not pretty for most. In brothels, when I don t look for a GF for more than in bed and sometimes in club, natural beauty is a quality for WGs for me, elegance also, quite rare, but motivating my desire.

Canary
03-02-22, 17:22
I asked, and was told by reception that Vanilla is still working in the club but was free today (Tuesday).

I did ask if she will be here is Wednesday, but the reception said she don't know.If you're in Sharks today could you please give a indication of the line up please?

I was there Saturday but it was fairly quite until later on. I'm suppose to be visiting Sharks again, on the last Tuesday this month.

Even during the busy periods Sharks was always quite on Lingerie Tuesdays but if it's exceptionally quite (under 50 ladies) I might try to switch the day.

Thanks.

Sirioja
03-02-22, 19:55
If you're in Sharks today could you please give a indication of the line up please?

I was there Saturday but it was fairly quite until later on. I'm suppose to be visiting Sharks again, on the last Tuesday this month.

Even during the busy periods Sharks was always quite on Lingerie Tuesdays but if it's exceptionally quite (under 50 ladies) I might try to switch the day.

Thanks.You mean quiet? Yes, I confirm for Saturday afternoon and even on evening / night, quite slow business, but average casting. Nevertheless I improved compare to 2021 when no room on my first Sharks visit, when one to start 2022. But if true, was told a bad news for casting. I will miss her.

Nyezhov
03-02-22, 20:22
Is there a reasonably priced fav hotel near Sharks?

Sirioja
03-02-22, 20:24
@ Bad Boy Billy:

1- Double vaxxed with AZ + Moderrna booster will get you into clubs without RAT test?

2- Are all clubs implementing similar policy? I don't know, but its the rule for all Hessen FKK's.

4-BBBJ still standard in most clubs or does this vary do you know? I don't know.BBBJ is still quite standard in Germany and 6. Marta was not bad, but not able for DT.

Pistons
03-02-22, 22:08
When did you visit? When Velbert is not anymore what it was, but I prefer Gold for few looks than ex Haus Pantera where girls were not pretty for most. In brothels, when I don t look for a GF for more than in bed and sometimes in club, natural beauty is a quality for WGs for me, elegance also, quite rare, but motivating my desire.Is Prime (Acapulco) also closed then? Website says it's open. Or is the lineup just not existential?

Bad Boy Billy
03-02-22, 22:17
@ Bad Boy Billy:

4-BBBJ still standard in most clubs or does this vary do you know? I don't know.Again thanks Tuber. Getting up to date accurate info on state of play is like pulling teeth. I would not have thought it difficult for those who do actually visit to post current state of play.

Canary
03-02-22, 22:24
Again thanks Tuber. Getting up to date accurate info on state of play is like pulling teeth. I would not have thought it difficult for those who do actually visit to post current state of play.I arrived relatively early on Saturday and there wasn't even anyone at the entrance checking my vaccination status. The lady at reception had a quick glance and let me in. I'm fully vaccinated so I wasn't bothered.

They still however want your contact details written down.

99.99% of the ladies & Gents inside the club were not wearing any mask.

Plus no restrictions on how many use the jacuzzis / whirlpools.

DingoBrax
03-03-22, 00:35
Is there a reasonably priced fav hotel near Sharks?Yes, Dormero Darmstadt is a new hotel with €50-60 rooms about 15 minutes walk from Sharks. Highly recommended.

PayForIt
03-03-22, 02:01
I asked, and was told by reception that Vanilla is still working in the club but was free today (Tuesday).

I did ask if she will be here is Wednesday, but the reception said she don't know.That's great. Thanks for going to the trouble of finding out. Much appreciated and makes my trip even more eagerly awaited. If you are in their on Friday PM and I'll buy you a beer!

Bad Boy Billy
03-03-22, 04:45
I arrived relatively early on Saturday and there wasn't even anyone at the entrance checking my vaccination status. The lady at reception had a quick glance and let me in. I'm fully vaccinated so I wasn't bothered.

They still however want your contact details written down.

99.99% of the ladies & Gents inside the club were not wearing any mask.

Plus no restrictions on how many use the jacuzzis / whirlpools.Canary = LEGEND. Thanks mate.

Next question. I have only ever visited Sharks on 3 occasions. Sept 2017, Sept 2018 and Sept 2019 - absolutely 100% DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS €100 1 HR with all girls without a problem but they ALL were promised and received a nice little Australian souvenir if performance warranted and word soon got around. How common is pricing now please?

Sirioja
03-03-22, 07:56
Is Prime (Acapulco) also closed then? Website says it's open. Or is the lineup just not existential?Prime is open but not sure high level casting. Now, Gold and Penelope seem higher ranked. Times changed.

Sirioja
03-03-22, 07:58
FFP2 and data to write on desk, to enter.

Canary
03-03-22, 18:25
Canary = LEGEND. Thanks mate.

Next question. I have only ever visited Sharks on 3 occasions. Sept 2017, Sept 2018 and Sept 2019 - absolutely 100% DFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS 100 1 HR with all girls without a problem but they ALL were promised and received a nice little Australian souvenir if performance warranted and word soon got around. How common is pricing now please?Since the reopening after the longest & first lockdown many of the girls increased prices from 30/€100 & 60/€150.

There are a few crazy girls who even suggest €200 for an amazing one hour.

What I have found since lockdown is that more girls "try it on" than before, in other words if they can get away with it they will charge as much as they think you will spend. Particularly if they think you're a tourist or newbie.

However there are still ladies who charge the old club standard rate of 30/50€ & 60/100€ and indeed a few who will drop their prices to this payment level after discussions. These girls are not necessarily the prettiest but service level is not reduced, in fact it's often better.

It was apparent to me on Saturday with not as many guys as usual present it was a buyers market if you "played your cards right".

Regarding extras they are all still available for the same prices as before.

Unfortunately the standard of food is still poor, especially the hot food and the Smokey atmosphere the same as before.

I can't wait for the summer when Sharks comes into it's own with the use of the gardens.

Sirioja
03-03-22, 20:25
Since the reopening after the longest & first lockdown many of the girls increased prices from 30/100 & 60/150.

There are a few crazy girls who even suggest 200 for an amazing one hour.

What I have found since lockdown is that more girls "try it on" than before, in other words if they can get away with it they will charge as much as they think you will spend. Particularly if they think you're a tourist or newbie.

However there are still ladies who charge the old club standard rate of 30/50 & 60/100 and indeed a few who will drop their prices to this payment level after discussions. These girls are not necessarily the prettiest but service level is not reduced, in fact it's often better.

It was apparent to me on Saturday with not as many guys as usual present it was a buyers market if you "played your cards right".

Unfortunately the standard of food is still poor, especially the hot food and the Smokey atmosphere the same as before.

I can't wait for the summer when Sharks comes into it's own with the use of the gardens.Just normal, less pretty are for less expensive than few beauties. Not normal, not so pretty think they worth such expensive. Good game is to get pretty and elegant for 100/60 for full GFE.

Granny silicon is back, fortunately I didn't see her on Saturday.

Some Germans other than on table: blond Jasmin, very tall blond Alina, Lara and Polish ex Bruggen Amelia, but no wow.

Canary
03-03-22, 22:06
FFP2 and data to write on desk, to enter.I was not asked to wear or buy a FFP2 mask on Saturday.

Bad Boy Billy
03-03-22, 22:15
Since the reopening after the longest & first lockdown many of the girls increased prices from 30/100 & 60/150.

There are a few crazy girls who even suggest 200 for an amazing one hour.

However there are still ladies who charge the old club standard rate of 30/50 & 60/100 and indeed a few who will drop their prices to this payment level after discussions. These girls are not necessarily the prettiest but service level is not reduced, in fact it's often better.

I can't wait for the summer when Sharks comes into it's own with the use of the gardens.Thanks Canary. Priceless content for intending visitors.

Pistons
03-03-22, 22:20
Prime is open but not sure high level casting. Now, Gold and Penelope seem higher ranked. Times changed.Most forumers were jamming about Gold 2-3 years as well. When it was an utter disaster of a lineup there.

Sirioja
03-04-22, 04:58
I was not asked to wear or buy a FFP2 mask on Saturday.I was at 3.30 pm by bald guy before desk.

Sirioja
03-04-22, 05:20
Most forumers were jamming about Gold 2-3 years as well. When it was an utter disaster of a lineup there.For my subjective tastes needing beauty, gold is better for me at the moment than Sharks. Even she is not good GFE in bed, but no Eli fresh natural elegant look, when I have pleasure to look at her, and my wow 40 yo woman who tells me I m not too big nor too hard for her, really relaxing to fuck with her, when she is really tight but far higher potential in bed than Marta. Col or Miss Sharks now, when she is for 80/60, half rate for higher level. When she works only when she needs, kind of part timer behavior and she says thank You in bed. I had great girls at Velbert, with higher level than Kate, but it was until 2017, when Hana was not pretty face enough for me. Had my first Turkish girls, 3, at Velbert, Darla and other who moved escort were wow, Jaylon was so sexy.

DalmaBigFan
03-04-22, 09:59
I heard that Dalma was recently married so I guess she will not be working at least for a while or maybe for good.I'm a person who still has contact with her. Yes, she is married now and will not return to the club to work. Now she has the life she wanted and she is very happy.

PlayToDef
03-04-22, 11:32
Is there a reasonably priced fav hotel near Sharks?I've stayed at the Pallas Hotel that is maybe a 15/20 minute walk away from Sharks. Also nice walk to Darmstadt downtown.

It's OK but no breakfast and needs automated check in. It has parking and it's right on top of a supermarket so foods are not a problem.

Sirioja
03-04-22, 17:20
I've stayed at the Pallas Hotel that is maybe a 15/20 minute walk away from Sharks. Also nice walk to Darmstadt downtown.

It's OK but no breakfast and needs automated check in. It has parking and it's right on top of a supermarket so foods are not a problem.Breakfast at Sharks until 3 pm.

Escape Artist
03-05-22, 04:28
Dalma took someone I knew for tens of thousands of dollars. Good riddance to her. Shame on him.

Strange, as I thought she was sort of a chubby girl. Why so many men threw money at her, I have not idea.

TheRugdr
03-05-22, 09:51
Is testing available on site at Sharks or does one have to get a test before visiting the club (for those who need a test)?

Sirioja
03-05-22, 18:48
Is testing available on site at Sharks or does one have to get a test before visiting the club (for those who need a test)?Yes fast test for 5€ and FFP2 for 1€.

Mojoman74
03-06-22, 00:48
Is there a reasonably priced fav hotel near Sharks?I normally stay at the Intercity hotel next to Darmstadt Hbf. If you ask they will give you a free public transportation card for the stay. The bus #R which takes you to shark stops right outside.

Very clean and affordable hotel.

PayForIt
03-06-22, 01:50
First night of 3 night trip early 2022. Last time in FKK land was September 2021. Naturally wondered what, if anything has changed. Answer. Not a lot.

Stayed at Intercity as Mojoman does. I used to stay at Maritim but horrible cobble stones to cross with case! Still same with Intercity but it is right next to Fitnessfabric. A magnificent gym with a great vibe. I have seen several of the Sharks girls in that gym over the years and in 2018 spoke to one of them and did an hour back at Intercity before going to Sharks!

So to the return. Normal entry, needed to show double vaccination plus booster but no issue having done so. Name requirement but nobody checks and therefore didn't use my name or number.

Arrived Friday 7 pm. Club fairly quiet but a LOT of old faces were present. Simone, Clara, Anna, Cosmina, and others. Shiva is there (Iranian) - very pretty face but big body. Sadly, there were a lot of girls with large bodies. If that's your thing no problem. It's not mine. I like athletic / gym bodies and there were not many to see. Tamara approached early and was tempted. Pretty face but silicones did not tempt me. My long time sharks fav Vanilla came and said Hi and though facially she is only 7/10 her body is 10/10 gym ripped. Nearly succumbed early but managed to resist. First session with blonde tall Eva. Serbian with glasses and talons. Reasonable but no more than that. She was 100/30. I normally don't do short rooms but she was nothing special and I quit after 30 minutes and was glad time was up.

Bar staff largely the same but with new gay guy with green hair who was great fun!

Had the professional massage. Nearly had second session with Roxanna (pretty blonde) and her short dark haired friend (Beya?) but resisted.

I really do not understand the negative comments on here about the food. For me it is really good. Hot, good selection, beef is firm but not fatty and always plenty of fruits. Compare to Oase (see that thread for report tonight on day 2) and it is amazing at Sharks.

Final room. Had to be with Vanilla. She is expensive and upsells badly unless restrained, but her skills are fabulous. Did 1. 5 hours which, with two extras cost me a negotiated 270 which wasn't bad. I did have girls offering the usual old 50/30 and 60/ hour but not the prettier girls.

Overall line up was slightly disappointing. But miles better than Oase tonight. See report.

GuyBrusg1957
03-06-22, 03:04
Damn,

It sounds like sharks is still recovering.

ParSeeker
03-06-22, 04:32
Masks are optional at Sharks now.

Must still show vaccination cards or pay the 5 euro at front for the Covid fast antigen test.

Sirioja
03-06-22, 05:10
First night of 3 night trip early 2022. Last time in FKK land was September 2021. Naturally wondered what, if anything has changed. Answer. Not a lot.

Stayed at Intercity as Mojoman does. I used to stay at Maritim but horrible cobble stones to cross with case! Still same with Intercity but it is right next to Fitnessfabric. A magnificent gym with a great vibe. I have seen several of the Sharks girls in that gym over the years and in 2018 spoke to one of them and did an hour back at Intercity before going to Sharks!

So to the return. Normal entry, needed to show double vaccination plus booster but no issue having done so. Name requirement but nobody checks and therefore didn't use my name or number.

Arrived Friday 7 pm. Club fairly quiet but a LOT of old faces were present. Simone, Clara, Anna, Cosmina, and others. Shiva is there (Iranian) - very pretty face but big body. Sadly, there were a lot of girls with large bodies. If that's your thing no problem. It's not mine. I like athletic / gym bodies and there were not many to see. Tamara approached early and was tempted. Pretty face but silicones did not tempt me. My long time sharks fav Vanilla came and said Hi and though facially she is only 7/10 her body is 10/10 gym ripped. Nearly succumbed early but managed to resist. First session with blonde tall Eva. Serbian with glasses and talons. Reasonable but no more than that. She was 100/30. I normally don't do short rooms but she was nothing special and I quit after 30 minutes and was glad time was up..Roxana is lovely sweet. Also no problem for me about foods, salmon when I arrive on time, good pastas, puree, yogurts, I wish for looks on same level than foods. About Oase, real visits just talk, when Sharks is really not at best at the moment.

Canary
03-06-22, 09:59
Damn,

It sounds like sharks is still recovering.Based on my last visit a week ago I think you're right, it is still not as good as it was before but from my own experience it's still very much worth going. Otherwise I wouldn't be returning in three weeks.

It's worth noting that IMO Sharks has recovered much better than the other Frankfurt clubs.

Sirioja
03-06-22, 19:50
Based on my last visit a week ago I think you're right, it is still not as good as it was before but from my own experience it's still very much worth going. Otherwise I wouldn't be returning in three weeks.

It's worth noting that IMO Sharks has recovered much better than the other Frankfurt clubs.Sharks was already number 1 around Frankfurt before covid, when other clubs were already most often quite empty, except Mainhattan on week ends evenings. Reason why so many girls left Oase where lack of business on 2019 , when I saw some new fresh beauties leaving after less than 2 weeks because not good business. And no tourists buses since covid, when most locals left Oase and Palace for Sharks.

StrammerMax1
03-06-22, 23:40
I also like the Shark Club. But during Covid time the girls get crazy for the price. Special the new girls. What is more than 50%. I ask for normal service. But include French kissing and like my balls. A lot want to have for 30 min. 100 Euro. And that sorry is a no go and for sure I will never pay that but still some girls that offer that "normal" service for me also for the normal price. Some ask but than to stay one hour what is absolute OK. But never ever 100 Euro for 30 min. ! Nobody get this?

PlayToDef
03-07-22, 10:34
Sadly, there were a lot of girls with large bodies.Right up my alley!

Anyone seen my favorite MILF, Anjelica from Latvia, around these days?

Perfectionist
03-07-22, 11:37
With the obvious change in pricing has anyone tried negotiating on time?

€100 for 45 minutes. Maybe they would consider that a fair compromise. Your thoughts.

Escape Artist
03-07-22, 18:29
With the obvious change in pricing has anyone tried negotiating on time?

100 for 45 minutes. Maybe they would consider that a fair compromise. Your thoughts.I've gone for this tactic several times and has only worked once for me. I'd be okay with this rate but find that the girls who are hell bent on the high prices are usually too stubborn to settle. I've even proposed committing to 2 hours for 200 with Melissa and she still would not budge.

Escape Artist
03-07-22, 18:39
Final room. Had to be with Vanilla. She is expensive and upsells badly unless restrained, but her skills are fabulous. Did 1. 5 hours which, with two extras cost me a negotiated 270 which wasn't bad. I did have girls offering the usual old 50/30 and 60/ hour but not the prettier girls.

Overall line up was slightly disappointing. But miles better than Oase tonight. See report.As posted before, I am promoting resisting this terrible upsell culture. But you are doing it right by getting something out of it. The worst is when guys pay extra for nothing so I am very very supportive of you getting the 2 extras for that rate.

1.5 hours for 150 plus 100 e for 2 extras and call it a 20 euro tip. That seems like you are doing your part to keep the prices reasonable.

I hope other guys take note that even when you paid 100 for 30 with the other girl, the room was a waste of time and money.

Please please people, if you are giving girls 150 e for 1 hour, at least take an extra service.

Sirioja
03-07-22, 22:36
As posted before, I am promoting resisting this terrible upsell culture. But you are doing it right by getting something out of it. The worst is when guys pay extra for nothing so I am very very supportive of you getting the 2 extras for that rate.

1.5 hours for 150 plus 100 e for 2 extras and call it a 20 euro tip. That seems like you are doing your part to keep the prices reasonable.

I hope other guys take note that even when you paid 100 for 30 with the other girl, the room was a waste of time and money.

Please please people, if you are giving girls 150 e for 1 hour, at least take an extra service.Big thanks for your great advice, waste of money for me to pay for such looks, when I prefer to pay for beauties and don't need to ask you from 100 to 150, when beauties for 150/60 are less expensive for me than Anka for 100/60. But I agree many Sharks girls don't worth 100/30 or 150/60, but none never forced me to go to room. Only Rhur German superstar for 60 really insisted I returned on Sunday after our at 4 am discovery when she was surprised compare to dirty Germans, but I didn't, now she knows, I want to be a number 1 choice or she doesn't deserve me among her busy business, when she doesn't need my money, but maybe she needs new sensations, when she is not able to keep control.

Sirioja
03-07-22, 22:38
Right up my alley!

Anyone seen my favorite MILF, Anjelica from Latvia, around these days?I saw lovely Latvian Marina, but not thicker Angelika.

PayForIt
03-08-22, 01:02
As posted before, I am promoting resisting this terrible upsell culture. But you are doing it right by getting something out of it. The worst is when guys pay extra for nothing so I am very very supportive of you getting the 2 extras for that rate.

Please please people, if you are giving girls 150 e for 1 hour, at least take an extra service.I think you have to appreciate that for tourists (like me) it is difficult. We don't get to attend these clubs more than (for me) say x4 times or 5 max per year. We pay quite a lot to get to FKK land. Flights, airport parking, public transport or car hire, hotels etc before we paid a single entry fee. The build up to the wonderful FKK experience is always special. We are not used to being surrounded by 120 naked women! So keeping disciplined about negotiation is not that easy!

The trouble is, as has often been written, and as you are advocating, is that it only takes 3 or 4 guys to have a "I'll pay whatever she asks for" and it sends a big message, especially to the prettiest girls, that they can charge what they like. This was my 5th room with Vanilla and the first 5 minutes were awful as she announced, to my surprise, but only when the door was shut ("for the services you like baby it's now €300" I told her I need to put my towel back on and go back out before we touch so that at least I don't owe any money. She looked shocked. We then spent 5 minutes haggling and I was close to just ending it there. It is a total mood killer and as she said "talk so much about money is ugly". I told her I agreed. In the past for the same 1. 5 hours and services it was €200. This was obviously when it was 100/60 and she would agree one "free" extra if I guaranteed 1. 5 hours (150 and one 50 extra). In those days a girl on a guarantee of €200 for a session of 1. 5 hours was making decent money. I say "those days" - I'm talking January 2020 (when I also had one of my rooms with her). She said prices now were "post covid inflation". I burst out laughing.

On current pricing of 150/ hour, I considered to get to €200 for 1. 5 hours to be a good deal anyway and I know she likes the services I request. I was only really requesting the same "one free extra" but she hated coming down from €300 to €250.

In answer to the proposal Perfectionist suggests 100/45, I tend to find that this works much better if the girl knows she will get longer time. Obviously this only works if you know her and her services. But when you do, and they know it will be fun and not pressured, they'll often do deals. In my favourite two clubs in Spain the prices are 150/ hour (Estark 92 in Fuengirola) and 200/ hour in Scandalos (Malaga) (though many now try for 250). There are no 50 e extras. They either do them in the price or not. Most girls do most things but not all. In Estark with the girls I know I offer 250/2 hours. They all take it. In Scandalos I offer €350 two hours. Most (but not all) take it. Back to FKKs, I believe the girls would take €200 for 1. 5 hours if it was guaranteed before the start (with no extras).

The trouble is the difference in experience. In Spain I treat the clubs as a night out where at the end of a nice night with drinks and fun with the girls in the bar I will select one or two, negotiate and go have a party for 1. 5 or 2 hours. But that's my night done.

In FKK land I like to arrive much earlier, do a nice early room to get me into the mood, shower, food, recovery, massage, then finish off with another one or two sessions. I love the whole experience. But it is getting expensive to do it this way. To have several rooms in FKKs now requires an average spend, with entry, costing over €500 if you do like longer rooms. And even for an optifuk - €100 for 30 minutes is just crazy. One of my favourite ever days at Sharks was back in 2015 when I arrived at 2 pm and had four 50 e /30 min rooms (one outside) as entrees before the main event later. Fabulous entertainment and felt great fun having sessions with 5 girls in a day. I didn't even care about popping every time (not possible for me to have more than 2 in a day now). Just great fun. But not sure I want to be racking up 400 for quick sessions then a main session of nearly 300, add entry taxis and drinks and a great day in an FKK is €1000!

So whatever can be done to keep the prices down, and to discourage girls from major upsell without them having to give a lot, is worthwhile for all. And in the long run. As much for us tourists as locals.

Pistons
03-08-22, 02:13
On the international womans days I hear there is a revolution ongoing. The BDSM, poly and sex workers want to redefine it.

I am thinking more in the lines of girls such as this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9666607/Five-polyamorous-women-arrive-court-support-boyfriend-accused-keeping-sex-slave.html

Escape Artist
03-08-22, 02:17
I think you have to appreciate that for tourists (like me) it is difficult. We don't get to attend these clubs more than (for me) say x4 times or 5 max per year. We pay quite a lot to get to FKK land. Flights, airport parking, public transport or car hire, hotels etc before we paid a single entry fee. The build up to the wonderful FKK experience is always special. We are not used to being surrounded by 120 naked women! So keeping disciplined about negotiation is not that easy!

The trouble is, as has often been written, and as you are advocating, is that it only takes 3 or 4 guys to have a "I'll pay whatever she asks for" and it sends a big message, especially to the prettiest girls, that they can charge what they like. This was my 5th room with Vanilla and the first 5 minutes were awful as she announced, to my surprise, but only when the door was shut ("for the services you like baby it's now 300" I told her I need to put my towel back on and go back out before we touch so that at least I don't owe any money. She looked shocked..Yep, I get it. I also fly in several times per year and pay all of those expenses. But it's good to keep in mind that German FKKs are special for a reason, for the ability to take several high level girls in a single day that won't break the bank. Once the scene is ruined, well that's it for the concept of multi-fuck bacchanalias. No place in the Europe like it. Let's keep Spain in Spain, Brazil in Brazil, etc etc etc.

The 100% half hour and 50% full hour price increases is not "inflation. " It's 25 yo hookers exploiting grown men.

But your efforts are applauded. At least you're making an attempt at stewardship. Unfortunately your days of "several 50 e rooms before the main entree" will be long gone if certain mindsets are allowed to proliferate. No more tasting variety. The guys who are not affected are the ones who only do 1 room and get infatuated.

Btizzle123
03-08-22, 05:15
Hello,

I will be flying into Frankfurt for a week in April. I'm just worried that orthodox Easter or any week in Easter where the girls will be on holiday. Trying to find out a good week when all the girls will be working. If anyone is able to help, that will be greatly appreciated.

PlayToDef
03-08-22, 08:16
I saw lovely Latvian Marina, but not thicker Angelika.Ah, OK, than you anyways.

Sirioja
03-08-22, 22:01
Hello,

I will be flying into Frankfurt for a week in April. I'm just worried that orthodox Easter or any week in Easter where the girls will be on holiday. Trying to find out a good week when all the girls will be working. If anyone is able to help, that will be greatly appreciated.Just to avoid around Orthodox Easter. Sharks casting should improve with time, wishing for new fresh elegant beauties.

Btizzle123
03-09-22, 01:24
Just to avoid around Orthodox Easter. Sharks casting should improve with time, wishing for new fresh elegant beauties.Thank you Sirioja. So you would say a full lineup would still be there during April 6 to 11 or April 13-18?

YyzTravel
03-09-22, 05:09
I have never been to an FKK and have my first trip planned in less than a month. I neverrrr pay up front as once you do, you lose all control. However I know FKKS are a bit of a different world, so what is the protocol here?

Sirioja
03-09-22, 06:08
Thank you Sirioja. So you would say a full lineup would still be there during April 6 to 11 or April 13-18?Many should leave 1 week before.

Downandup
03-09-22, 09:27
Thank you Sirioja. So you would say a full lineup would still be there during April 6 to 11 or April 13-18?I expect that Orthodox girls will start heading home April 20 and then return after a week or more.

McAdonis
03-09-22, 20:18
The 100% half hour and 50% full hour price increases is not "inflation. " It's 25 yo hookers exploiting grown men.I paid 150/60 for Melissa when she worked privately. Inside Sharks, I would not pay her this same rate unless she included a "traditional" extra. When a WG works outside the club, she incurs more risk, so she deserves to be compensated more. For her, there is both a physical safety risk, and a financial loss risk. For example, many clients cancel last minute or no-show, making it difficult for her to find a replacement client.

When I am meeting a WG privately, I have a higher expectation that she will keep her promise on the pre-agreed appointment time. When I am at the FKK, I am more flexible, because I only attend FKK if I have at least a 5-6 hour free block of time. This means I am okay with being her "next" client, whether that is 30 minutes from now or 3-4 hours from now. Outside the club, I am asking for a "guaranteed" appointment time, so paying her 150/60 is more than fair.

Also, I still have a few regulars at Sharks, some more than five years. When they are offering me legacy pricing, they are making the extra effort to retain me, so that makes me want to reward their goodwill with my business.

Final reason why I am willing to pay more for private: if I am seeing a WG at her incall location, I save both on hotel and club entry.

Sirioja
03-09-22, 20:42
I expect that Orthodox girls will start heading home April 20 and then return after a week or more.Sunday or Monday before and as long they want. Some have pressure to return fast.

Sirioja
03-10-22, 08:16
I paid 150/60 for Melissa when she worked privately. Inside Sharks, I would not pay her this same rate unless she included a "traditional" extra. When a WG works outside the club, she incurs more risk, so she deserves to be compensated more. For her, there is both a physical safety risk, and a financial loss risk. For example, many clients cancel last minute or no-show, making it difficult for her to find a replacement client.

When I am meeting a WG privately, I have a higher expectation that she will keep her promise on the pre-agreed appointment time. When I am at the FKK, I am more flexible, because I only attend FKK if I have at least a 5-6 hour free block of time. This means I am okay with being her "next" client, whether that is 30 minutes from now or 3-4 hours from now. Outside the club, I am asking for a "guaranteed" appointment time, so paying her 150/60 is more than fair.

Also, I still have a few regulars at Sharks, some more than five years. When they are offering me legacy pricing, they are making the extra effort to retain me, so that makes me want to reward their goodwill with my business.

Final reason why I am willing to pay more for private: if I am seeing a WG at her incall location, I save both on hotel and club entry.When I didn't learn grocery in my highest level school, sexy Melissa used to already ask 100/30 and 150/60 before covid and she was honest to tell while chat when she is more interesting than average. But I would not go with her for escort, because not GFE enough for me. I smiled when reading some Germans pay 150 for girls I paid 100. In my arithmetic, I can pay 150/60 for rare beauties, when I won t pay 50 for around 90% FKK girls, when many pay 100 or more for them.

Drorisol
03-12-22, 05:50
I am wondering if someone know what will be the rules after March 20?

Would you still need to do a test before going in?

Show vaccine record?

Are girls walking with masks?

Does anyone know if the German government requires traveller from other countries (Canada) to show a proof of negative covid test. Hoping travel from Canada to Frankfurt and if this March and any information will help.

Thanks.

Downandup
03-12-22, 09:45
I am wondering if someone know what will be the rules after March 20?

Would you still need to do a test before going in?

Show vaccine record?

Are girls walking with masks?

Does anyone know if the German government requires traveller from other countries (Canada) to show a proof of negative covid test. Hoping travel from Canada to Frankfurt and if this March and any information will help.

Thanks.It's not clear yet. It is expected that face masks will be required on public transport and in hospitals but not elsewhere. There has been no reports so far on entry requirements changing, if you have proof of vaccination, you can enter the country. Checks on vaccination status for shops and elsewhere may not be required any more. Furthermore each state can implement their own additional restrictions.

Rocko20
03-12-22, 13:45
For her, there is both a physical safety risk, and a financial loss risk. For example, many clients cancel last minute or no-show, making it difficult for her to find a replacement client.
I disagree.

1. Most mongers are not serial killers. If you have a WG you've seen countless times, there's a good chance you're not going to murder them. Most WGs will not meet someone privately until they've already seen them at the FKK plenty of times. I've mongered in several countries and some of the most expensive escorts have no idea who I could be before they came to my hotel. And they still show up. Why? Because most mongers are not serial killers and there's zero chance you could get away with doing something shady at a hotel who has a copy of your passport.

2. If the client cancels last minute or is a no-show, the WG can go to the FKK and meet new clients for the night. But again, many high end escorts combat this by simply asking for a non-refundable deposit of like $200. This ensure that both parties are serious.

3. From a safety standpoint, an outcall is safer than an incall. Incalls, a crazy person knows exactly where to find you. Outcalls, you can simply make sure their address is a reputable hotel and refuse to go to any shady address or run down motels. Also, many escorts will have a friend/agency/security in their contacts who is instructed to call the police or hotel if the escort doesn't come out in the expected time, or if the escort doesn't send them the "I'm ok" text.

If I meet a WG privately, I'm compensating her for taking the time to commute and hang out with me for the GFE of several hours. If there is a safety or financial issue, she would never agree to any outcalls.

Escape Artist
03-12-22, 15:58
I disagree.

1. Most mongers are not serial killers. If you have a WG you've seen countless times, there's a good chance you're not going to murder them. Most WGs will not meet someone privately until they've already seen them at the FKK plenty of times. I've mongered in several countries and some of the most expensive escorts have no idea who I could be before they came to my hotel. And they still show up. Why? Because most mongers are not serial killers and there's zero chance you could get away with doing something shady at a hotel who has a copy of your passport.It literally takes just one violent monger. The prevalence is enough for multiple club girls to come out with stories of violence and even forced sex when they were working privates. These things rarely happen in the clubs. A benefit for sure that justifies some price difference between club rate and private rate.

Samplerr
03-12-22, 17:49
I disagree.

1. Most mongers are not serial killers. If you have a WG you've seen countless times, there's a good chance you're not going to murder them. Most WGs will not meet someone privately until they've already seen them at the FKK plenty of times. I've mongered in several countries and some of the most expensive escorts have no idea who I could be before they came to my hotel. And they still show up. Why? Because most mongers are not serial killers and there's zero chance you could get away with doing something shady at a hotel who has a copy of your passport.The risk is still present when you're dealing with irrational punters. A link to Just one of several cases of murder, that I know of, from a high-end hotel in Zurich.

https://www.thelocal.ch/20170728/banker-prison-dolder-grand-murder-prostitute-in-swiss-luxury-hotel/

Sirioja
03-13-22, 06:01
I disagree.

1. Most mongers are not serial killers. If you have a WG you've seen countless times, there's a good chance you're not going to murder them. Most WGs will not meet someone privately until they've already seen them at the FKK plenty of times. I've mongered in several countries and some of the most expensive escorts have no idea who I could be before they came to my hotel. And they still show up. Why? Because most mongers are not serial killers and there's zero chance you could get away with doing something shady at a hotel who has a copy of your passport.

2. If the client cancels last minute or is a no-show, the WG can go to the FKK and meet new clients for the night. But again, many high end escorts combat this by simply asking for a non-refundable deposit of like $200. This ensure that both parties are serious.

3. From a safety standpoint, an outcall is safer than an incall. Incalls, a crazy person knows exactly where to find you. Outcalls, you can simply make sure their address is a reputable hotel and refuse to go to any shady address or run down motels. Also, many escorts will have a friend/agency/security in their contacts who is instructed to call the police or hotel if the escort doesn't come out in the expected time, or if the escort doesn't send them the "I'm ok" text.

If I meet a WG privately, I'm compensating her for taking the time to commute and hang out with me for the GFE of several hours. If there is a safety or financial issue, she would never agree to any outcalls.Few years ago, a girl who worked at Sharks was murdered in a hotel around Frankfurt by a regular client. Some girls are hard beaten by their peste / pimp. My big shame for France is more than 100 women are murdered by companion every year. I heard many Germans who told they escort, but prefer to work in clubs because more safe than escort.

Some Sharks girls seem to move. Not so good business? When my new German discovery is full busy elsewhere, but now she makes free for me, she seems to see different manners.

Rovereto
03-13-22, 23:04
Hi,

Just a few questions please:

How many girls show up at Sharks recently? In the weekend? In the week? Many men?

Is 100/30 m and 150/60 m the new standard for good service (FK, BBJ, DATY /69.)?

How much does it cost approximately airport-Sharks by taxi?

Thanks.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 23:30
Hi,

How many girls show up at Sharks recently? In the weekend? In the week? Many men?

Is 100/30 m and 150/60 m the new standard for good service (FK, BBJ, DATY /69.)?

How much does it cost approximately airport-Sharks by taxi?.Quantity is not quality. More crowded at night, but more drinking than fucking. And when I see how my NRW new German is fast to finish Turkish in around 15 mn. I m happy free speed again for 4 lines south airport. Was unfortunately too late on Friday evening.

Drorisol
03-14-22, 00:24
I am wondering what is better.

1. Come to shark (traveling from Canada) from the 22 Tuesday to the 25 (not include 25). Or.

2. Come to shark from 25 (Friday) to the 28 (not include 28.

In one point I am thinking there will be more good looking girls on the weekend but in the other end I think maybe the girls will ask for more money because they are busy on the weekend and service will be bad because they want other client?

I am thinking on a week day the girls will have more time and I can get good service but the question is if the good looking girls also work week days?

Any advice I can get will be great.

By the way, is Sabrina (from world) still working for shark? Is she there at the moment?

I saw her last time 7 years ago and she was absolutely stunning, is she as good looking as she used to be?

Drorisol
03-14-22, 00:53
Last time I was at shark I slept at contel hotel as it was very close to shark.

But I don't like this hotel so I am thinking to use holiday in express. It say it is only few minutes drive to shark and taxi is about 10 euro. Did any one use holiday in before and can say if it is ok hotel. Does anyone else have other for nearby hotels?

GuyBrusg1957
03-14-22, 01:36
Just to avoid around Orthodox Easter. Sharks casting should improve with time, wishing for new fresh elegant beauties.When does the pool open? That'll be the best lineup.

NeilGeorge
03-14-22, 03:05
I understand there is a club fee each day. What is the range of money required to compensate a woman there?

Dirk Ming Int
03-14-22, 05:44

1. Come to shark (traveling from Canada) from the 22 Tuesday to the 25 (not include 25). Or.

In one point I am thinking there will be more good looking girls on the weekend but in the other end I think maybe the girls will ask for more money because they are busy on the weekend and service will be bad because they want other client?

I am thinking on a week day the girls will have more time and I can get good service but the question is if the good looking girls also work week days?

By the way, is Sabrina (from world) still working for shark? Is she there at the moment?

I saw her last time 7 years ago and she was absolutely stunning, is she as good looking as she used to be?Rates won't go up drastically over the weekend. However the quality and quantity does go up. I recommend going on 25/26 to get the weekend specials. Good luck.

Sirioja
03-14-22, 08:10

I saw her last time 7 years ago and she was absolutely stunning, is she as good looking as she used to be?Tall blond Sabina and also Alina are at Sharks. Still good looking without silicon nor tattoos for both after so many years, when I remember at World on 2014, but it was another world for FKK. Same for Cosmina I got brunette on 2014, but I preferred more impressive Barbie Ingrid I found again later at Neunkirchen. I regret I will probably never play bonobo in tree at World with a elegant chic classy princess, when I m still powerful, girls asking: You take viagra? No, even when no sport, I don t need.

PlayToDef
03-14-22, 10:45
Last time I was at shark I slept at contel hotel as it was very close to shark.

But I don't like this hotel so I am thinking to use holiday in express. It say it is only few minutes drive to shark and taxi is about 10 euro. Did any one use holiday in before and can say if it is ok hotel. Does anyone else have other for nearby hotels?This was discussed recently, go back a few pages.

PlayToDef
03-14-22, 12:33
I understand there is a club fee each day. What is the range of money required to compensate a woman there?Starts at 50 but mostly likely 100 euro bucks to get a decent session.

Mechelen
03-14-22, 16:58
Hi,

How much does it cost approximately airport-Sharks by taxi?

Thanks.Just read the whole topic and you know everything.

Rovereto
03-14-22, 19:28
Just read the whole topic and you know everything.It would have taken exactly the same time for you to provide any useful information instead of a useless message. And no, there are no clear answers.

Sirioja
03-14-22, 21:18
Tall blond Sabina and also Alina are at Sharks. Still good looking without silicon nor tattoos for both after so many years, when I remember at World on 2014, but it was another world for FKK. Same for Cosmina I got brunette on 2014, but I preferred more impressive Barbie Ingrid I found again later at Neunkirchen. I regret I will probably never play bonobo in tree at World with a elegant chic classy princess, when I m still powerful, girls asking: You take viagra? No, even when no sport, I don t need.For both Alina and Sabrina, starting early and finishing before midnight.

Willi127
03-14-22, 22:03
Hi guys!

I have Tuesday until Saturday to have fun around Frankfurt.

I definitely want to visit Sharks and Oase. And maybe also Palace but I'm not sure.

My question is that what day and what time would you go to these places?

I want to have a good time, feel the atmosphere and maybe fo to few rooms also.

What would be your perfect schedule?

TIA!

Sirioja
03-14-22, 23:08
Hi,

How much does it cost approximately airport-Sharks by taxi?.Best casting days are Friday and Saturday from 4/5 pm to midnight. Sharks is not so crowded for business until 9/10 pm and then, Balkanians spend more for alcohol than girls. Many girls ask now 100/30 and at least 150/60 , when not many are pretty enough for such rates. Some are still for 100/60 . Seem, some girls don t ask same rate to all of us.

Sirioja
03-15-22, 07:46
Hi guys!

I have Tuesday until Saturday to have fun around Frankfurt.

I definitely want to visit Sharks and Oase. And maybe also Palace but I'm not sure.

My question is that what day and what time would you go to these places?

I want to have a good time, feel the atmosphere and maybe fo to few rooms also.

What would be your perfect schedule?I would visit Sharks on Wednesday with entry 50, Oase on Thursday, Sharks or Palace before 4 pm for entry 50 on Friday and you can then decide for Saturday. Many Palace girls seem to be for 100/30 and 150/60, like many at Sharks.

HammerTime96
03-16-22, 19:38
I visited Sharks a few weeks ago, and this is my initial assessment;.

*) quick parking in front of the building, paying E5 for a quickie test because I'm unvaxxed and in I go! The bald guy who works for security tried to push me into buying an FFP2 mask despite having my own mask, but I held firm so he relented. A sign of upselling to come?

*) Line up was mediocre at best. A few expensive (see below) hotties but with a giant arrogant attitude. As always I arrived early during a weekend, and when I walked in I was pleasantly surprised that many people decided to ignore the silly mask requirement. Most WGs just sat around looking bored and talking to each other, so after a few laps around the bar I decided to start with a nice hot sauna.

*) After the sauna, I decided to interview the few candidates that fit my liking, but this is where the trouble began. It's not my first time in an FKK club and I am reasonably good to spot upsellers and scammers from a mile away, and when a girl gives me the "well, my 'service' starts at E100, but we can make it extra nice for E150" line then you know that you're being scammed. Most dumb American / Asian sex tourists obviously have no issue with that, but for someone who has more options I just don't go for it. Before the plandemic, most girls would be open and honest and tell you the E50/30 deal and the prices for possible extras like anal, and the few scammers would try the "E100/30 but then it will be extra nice" bullshit. Nowadays it's the other way around: almost exclusively scammers and upsellers. Don't get me wrong, a E50 optik fuck is nice and I have no problem with that, but E100 is just way too expensive for quick 15-20 minutes in a room, and most of these arrogant tutes seriously lack the personality to spend any more time in a room with.

*) The wellness is still nice, although unfortunately I didn't see Stephan from Bulgaria for a good massage. The other guy, Khalid, is nice but despite his pumped up appearance, his massages are way too soft.

*) The food never was a major selling point for Sharks, but now it's really horrible. I wouldn't even give that to my cat! BYO!

*) As I was mentally preparing myself for the disappointment of leaving "unfucked" I was lucky that I met an old (pre CONvid) acquaintance so we spent a nice 1,5 hours together for the old price. Of course I got her number, so that when my QR Yellow Star expires (only 3 months valid) we can still meet up outside Sharks if I'm in the area. For obvious reasons (cat fights and mobbing) I'm sorry that I won't mention the name of my old favourite who saved my evening.

Some girls; I'm not really good with names but I'll try to describe them.

Near the dancing pole were two girls I liked;.

1) one girl was Romanian, had big silicone implants, tattoos, wearing sexy lingerie, blond half-long hair, and she had a very cute almost Scandinavian face. A really great combination of porno and sweetness. For her I would have made an exception to my E100/30 ban, but unfortunately she disappeared to a room.

2) another Romanian girl, muscular legs, nice bubble butt (although I suspect implants), big silicone implants, sexy pointy nipples, long dark hair, full (botox) lips, but bad facial skin. She looks a little bit like a porno version of Irina Shayk, but with bad skin.

At the "German Table" was another hot Romanian: dark slightly curly hair, implants, tattoos, blue eyes, but unfortunately a very arrogant attitude. At the other side of the bar (near the steps to the caves and the staff entrance for the bar) was a similarly hot Romanian, again dark straight hair, implants, good curves.

Some familiar faces from January 2020; Julie (Moldavia), Catalina (gained some weight), the 'Egyptian' princess, and a few others that I don't know the names of.

All in all, the club really lacked a nice ambiance. Most German men are discussing politics (Ukraine) or watching football, most women looked bored and frustrated. I stayed until late, but I didn't see many people (mostly tourists, happily willing to be fleeced) going upstairs for a room. Most women (except for the cute blond Romanian from the pole dancing area) that I fancied seemed like glued to their chairs and were hardly doing any rooms.

I have no idea who is pushing these girls into that ridiculous E100/30 or E150/60 'strategy' (maybe their "boyfriends? But it's clearly not working. Worse yet, it is dragging the whole club to a lower and lower level, as for a weekend it was very empty.

P.S. Ignore most of what you read on the German forums, they simply won't allow anything negative to be posted because they want to push the 'your life will instantly return to normal as long as you get vaxxed' narrative. Sharks in March 2022 is a long shot from being normal and more and more people realize this and won't bother to visit.

Sirioja
03-20-22, 09:14
Better foods: salmon, cakes, fruits, yogurts, puree, pastas, rice, kartofen, chili, than casting on this Saturday with quite slow business. Happy to see long time Madalina, Marina. Lat. Viorica is back with different hairstyle. Alina and Sabina, Roxana, Shiva ex Oase, long time Cosmina. When I went for one, but she is not back, so, after my Rhur night, no room for me at Sharks I much preferred on 2021 when I visited weekly. If bad conditions for ski, when kind of Russian ghost at Globe, I don t plan to stop at Sharks but to push to Dusseldorf, even really long drive.

AmSexyBoy
03-21-22, 02:58
Initially, March 20 was planned for the end of all major covid19 restrictions.

However, After March 20, 2 G+ rule still apply in clubs. No idea for these brainless politicians.

SobeLizard
03-22-22, 02:10
Has anyone seen Japs working at any FKK?

FieldDay
03-22-22, 11:25
I'll be in Frankfurt afternoon of 2nd and all of 3rd April. Flying back out on 4th. I'm keen to visit a few FKKs and see what it's about. Don't massively fancy doing it like a solo tourist Billy no mates. If anyone is in town and wants a wingman let me know.

Field.

Edit - apologies moving to the general chat thread.

Perfectionist
03-22-22, 11:36
Any UK golfers who fancy a trip. Golf by day FKK by night!

Turgid
03-22-22, 16:37
Has anyone seen Japs working at any FKK?In over 15 years of going to FKKs I've never seen Japanese. I've done Chinese and Korean though. I've done Japanese in Barcelona. All were banged 10 years and more ago.

Sirioja
03-22-22, 21:49
Has anyone seen Japs working at any FKK?Japanese Coco at Amesia Zurich, but not pretty.

Sirioja
03-23-22, 06:56
I'll be in Frankfurt afternoon of 2nd and all of 3rd April. Flying back out on 4th. I'm keen to visit a few FKKs and see what it's about. Don't massively fancy doing it like a solo tourist Billy no mates. If anyone is in town and wants a wingman let me know.

Field.

Edit - apologies moving to the general chat thread.For discovery, better you concentrate on girls rather than wasting time with guys. After finishing again when club was closed, after 5 am on Saturday, even Balkanians can t compete with my power in deep Rhur. As told my wow German: You really don t need viagra. After a pit stop at Gold on opening, but no 40 yo real woman, so I left without entering and drove nearly 300 kms, good run, for elegant ladyT, my Sharks 2021 girl, but unfortunately not back and no other could compete with her rare elegance and interesting woman type, so same like on 9 December, I preferred no room. Disappointment killed my energy to return to Rhur which is higher level at the moment. Unfortunately, Rhur is so far from ski tour now, when Globe is not anymore to rush to.

Asakku
03-23-22, 23:42
I visited Sharks on Saturday, March 19th. The supply was just fine. Maybe too much silicone for some girls.

I took an hour session with Romanian girl Anastasia and another session with some Italian girl. Both were 150 euros with some extras and I got really good service from both girls.

The food was good, chicken and meat. Admission 50 euros. Covid vaccination certificate was asked at the counter.

Sirioja
03-24-22, 08:55
I visited Sharks on Saturday, March 19th. The supply was just fine. Maybe too much silicone for some girls.

I took an hour session with Romanian girl Anastasia and another session with some Italian girl. Both were 150 euros with some extras and I got really good service from both girls.

The food was good, chicken and meat. Admission 50 euros. Covid vaccination certificate was asked at the counter.Entry 50 on Saturday at Sharks? Lucky You could find attractive when poor casting for my eyes. My new Rhur was even higher level for looks on last night, even I go only with wow DE.

NiteRiderCal
03-24-22, 22:08
Sharks in March 2022 is a long shot from being normal and more and more people realize this and won't bother to visit.There are other place in this world. Back in Nov, I vacation in Sao Paulo. In Jan, I took vacation in Rio. I like Rio better. I will not go back to FKK until thing return back to normal.

TheRugdr
03-24-22, 23:02
I recently had my first Sharks visit since before the pandemic started. The layout and most things were exactly as they were two and a half years ago when I had my last visit. Had to show proof of vaccination, but no masks required anymore. In my opinion, food wasn't that bad, but perhaps I got lucky.

The girls were way more aggressive with me than I ever experienced before there. A few who I ignored blocked my way when I was walking and tried to stop me from passing. Others I tried to ignore grabbed me. They were even very aggressive when I was in the hot tubs. Quality isn't what it was before covid, but it was good enough. The girl I fancied the most had a bit of an attitude, so I decided to avoid her. Then my next choice was a skinny blonde (Anastasia) who asked me to buy her a drink within 10 seconds of initiating contact. That's a big red flag for me and possibly a warning of upselling to come, so I deserted her at the bar when she waved the bartender over. I ended up having my only room with Adrianna. She claimed to be new (started a week ago) and was a friendly, skinny with small As, with only one tattoo (on her left thigh). $100 for 30 minutes including DFK and OWO. I enjoyed my session with her and will repeat when I return.

Rocko20
03-25-22, 06:28
I have no idea who is pushing these girls into that ridiculous E100/30 or E150/60 'strategy' (maybe their "boyfriends? But it's clearly not working. Worse yet, it is dragging the whole club to a lower and lower level, as for a weekend it was very empty.
It's supply and demand. If a man only likes 3 women out the 50+ there, there's a good chance he's going to pay 100 euros for 30 minutes when he talks to one of the 3.

Many of the women I take are tall or they have big natural tits, and genetically speaking, are absolutely worth the 100 euros for 30 minutes they want. No one forced me to go to the FKK, and I can just go to Brazil, Colombia,
Thailand, Dubai, etc if I'm tired of the FKK.

At the end of the day, the prices worldwide have increased. The only solution would be to pick a cheaper hobby and for me, that's not going to happen.

SobeLizard
03-25-22, 06:43
Japanese Coco at Amesia Zurich, but not pretty.Japanese girls have the ugliest legs. They all have cricked teeth and rely on massive facial surgery like eyes, nose, and they charge so much.

For average service. That's your explanation for the Japs having negative growth rates and population extinction.

Sirioja
03-25-22, 08:34
There are other place in this world. Back in Nov, I vacation in Sao Paulo. In Jan, I took vacation in Rio. I like Rio better. I will not go back to FKK until thing return back to normal..Sharks or Globe or Bruggen before are not whole FKK land. Globe is not anymore king level but just porn level. Sharks on beginning of this year is not on 2021 level. But I have a great start on this year elsewhere and I drove 1200 kms in a night for my wow DE for having love as she says and taking 3 showers from her. But I wish for a return at Sharks and also new fresh natural beauties.

TheRugdr
03-25-22, 08:47
Oh, and I forgot to mention something stupid I did when not paying attention. Let it serve as a warning to others or a laugh at my expense. After my session with Adrianna, I went to the restrooms in the far back left corner to use the mouthwash. Still in a post-copulation daze, I grabbed a tiny cup, filled it up and shot the contents into my mouth. On the first swish, I tasted the most vile thing I've ever tasted (which is saying a lot considering my mongering history) and my mouth was on fire, burning like never before. I heaved out the disgusting contents of my mouth. I then looked over and noticed the mouthwash dispenser is literally right next to the hand sanitizer, and I filled the cup with the wrong liquid. I spent the next five minutes swishing and gargling mouthwash and water trying to get every drop of the poison out. It took some time for my mouth to stop burning. I'll never make that mistake again!

Sirioja
03-25-22, 09:21
I recently had my first Sharks visit since before the pandemic started. The layout and most things were exactly as they were two and a half years ago when I had my last visit. Had to show proof of vaccination, but no masks required anymore. In my opinion, food wasn't that bad, but perhaps I got lucky.

The girls were way more aggressive with me than I ever experienced before there. A few who I ignored blocked my way when I was walking and tried to stop me from passing. Others I tried to ignore grabbed me. They were even very aggressive when I was in the hot tubs. Quality isn't what it was before covid, but it was good enough. The girl I fancied the most had a bit of an attitude, so I decided to avoid her. Then my next choice was a skinny blonde (Anastasia) who asked me to buy her a drink within 10 seconds of initiating contact. That's a big red flag for me and possibly a warning of upselling to come, so I deserted her at the bar when she waved the bartender over. I ended up having my only room with Adrianna. She claimed to be new (started a week ago) and was a friendly, skinny with small As, with only one tattoo (on her left thigh). $100 for 30 minutes including DFK and OWO. I enjoyed my session with her and will repeat when I return.Brunette Adriana under fish was at Sharks 3 years ago. She just stopped under covid.

Sirioja
03-25-22, 10:07
It's supply and demand. If a man only likes 3 women out the 50+ there, there's a good chance he's going to pay 100 euros for 30 minutes when he talks to one of the 3.

Many of the women I take are tall or they have big natural tits, and genetically speaking, are absolutely worth the 100 euros for 30 minutes they want. No one forced me to go to the FKK, and I can just go to Brazil, Colombia,

At the end of the day, the prices worldwide have increased. The only solution would be to pick a cheaper hobby and for me, that's not going to happen.When I have very cheap Summer holidays, sleeping with my best friend around 1000 € bicycle in car when I'm at the end of the world, only with my balls to be able to climb when I will never see any of my followers in the steep behind me always facing the steepest for pleasure of effort, not curving like Italians, but I agree to pay 150/60 which is less expensive than 100/30, but only for high beauties behaving real GFE, but I didn't see any on 2022, when my only Sharks girl I paid this rate lost freshness for GFE and vagina, hiding now behind heavy gothic style make up. Average looks ask such expensive rate, but Sharks seem now slow business and even on Saturdays evenings. I don t forget Sharks was my best club on 2021, far higher level than Globe or Wellcum, but not the most interesting on beginning of 2022 compare to NRW or 6. Will have to go to discover Atlantis. At between Munich and Kitzbühel, I love discovery and what a run. I will learn curves for I wish 300 on this Summer when Bavaria is good for top speed.

PhuckBiden
03-25-22, 14:56

At the end of the day, the prices worldwide have increased. The only solution would be to pick a cheaper hobby and for me, that's not going to happen.Stay out of the FKK Clubs and bring your 100/30 to another country. We don't need your demand in Germany.

Sirioja
03-25-22, 20:47
Stay out of the FKK Clubs and bring your 100/30 to another country. We don't need your demand in Germany.Germans and locals pay 100/30 and 150/60. Because I tried to find about my ladyT, I read on luscout and laughed guys there paid a Moldavian at Sharks 150/60, when she never told about money, so I gave her 100/60. New rates are from lockdown when Germans and locals went to apartments to fuck Sharks girls.

PhuckBiden
03-26-22, 00:46
Germans and locals pay 100/30 and 150/60. Because I tried to find about my ladyT, I read on luscout and laughed guys there paid a Moldavian at Sharks 150/60, when she never told about money, so I gave her 100/60. New rates are from lockdown when Germans and locals went to apartments to fuck Sharks girls.That's local apartment rates. Not FKK Club rates.

Germans and locals pay Club rates is still 50/30 100/60.

Sirioja
03-26-22, 06:24
That's local apartment rates. Not FKK Club rates.

Germans and locals pay Club rates is still 50/30 100/60.Read on luscout how some, who write on luscout? Paid 150/60 when I paid 100/60 with a Moldavian who never told about money with me. Another French who claimed to be her regular when I was not, was also surprised. In deep Rhur, my wow DE now tell me: give me what you want, when she is full busy and don t need my new business, but when I told her after our wet night I should return on end of April after my ski tour, she looked at me, telling: so long time? So, I told her: if not good weather for free ride, I will come, when 1000 kms and risky Switzerland between.

BigBuddy69
03-26-22, 10:07
That's local apartment rates. Not FKK Club rates.

Germans and locals pay Club rates is still 50/30 100/60.Addicts pay 150/60 because they've been craving for prostitutes during all the lockdowns.

I laughed a lot when I read on a French forum that a guy payed 100/60 for Olivia the German girl when for my second visit, I payed the same price for one hour and a half.

VikPunter
03-26-22, 11:22
I was there at Sharks from 6 pm to 11 pm yesterday. Given Friday I thought there was quite a few girls and also punters. But unusually the lighting was dim. I don't come here often but don't remember it.

My experience was ok but I must say most girls were very transactional. Looking to upsell and be aggressive. Seems a change.

I have never paid extra for ball licking or fingering pussy but every girl I spoke to was charging 50 e extra for each.

What is the experience of frequent punters? Is it a function of being new to sharks or they assuming it will be 30 minutes so why work so hard.

I was with Alina and she was very sweet and pleasant. The other girl was a disaster. No french kissing, constantly trying to control and manage. Go slow, kiss slow, now fuck faster.

I thought globe was getting worse. What is happening here?

I am here for a few more days and would go for the pretty face and good body with reliable service type of brunette or blond with all natural. From the list in the forum of sabrina, cosmina, shiva, catelaya, etc. Any suggestions on the lineup?

BobNSuzy
03-26-22, 18:08

The girls were way more aggressive with me than I ever experienced before there. A few who I ignored blocked my way when I was walking and tried to stop me from passing. Others I tried to ignore grabbed me. They were even very aggressive when I was in the hot tubs. Quality isn't what it was before covid, but it was good enough. The girl I fancied the most had a bit of an attitude, so I decided to avoid her. Then my next choice was a skinny blonde (Anastasia) who asked me to buy her a drink within 10 seconds of initiating contact. That's a big red flag for me and possibly a warning of upselling to come, so I deserted her at the bar when she waved the bartender over. I ended up having my only room with Adrianna. She claimed to be new (started a week ago) and was a friendly, skinny with small As, with only one tattoo (on her left thigh). $100 for 30 minutes including DFK and OWO. I enjoyed my session with her and will repeat when I return.I think I have gone to the room with Anastasia. Her upsell was straightforward and honest to me. I was impressed. I imagine they change up for different types of guys and situations. I read that recently. Part of her upsell might be getting a feel for you over a drink and then blowing your mind so you give the maximum in return. Sorry if this is stupid.

Dittoow
03-26-22, 23:44
As others have mentioned, Once you show your proof of vaccination while warning a FFP2 mask (can be bought from pharmacies / grocery store for 1 euro). You can throw away your mask and act as if covid pandamic doesn't exist.

Friday 5 PM to 11 PM.

Romanain 22 years old: 1 hour /150 euro, 2 pops, DFK, OWO, DATY, GV. : she went all out, you could really tell she's trying to please and even wanted to stay a bit for " pillow talk" afterwards 10/10.

Romanian 18 years old: 30 minutes /100 euro, DFK, OWO, DATY, GV. : I was able to do everything but she was trying rush things a bit. Still it was a good session she was hot AF. 7/10.

Romanian 34 years old: 30 minutes /50 euro CBJ, HJ. : I didn't want to pop a 4th time but I was bored and wanted the try the 50 euro/30 minutes post covid service. God damn she was pissed for not paying her a 100. Even the fucking next day she complained how I paid her only 50 euros for CBJ / HJ. She Kept on nagging me every possible encounter while (sitting / eating / walking around the bar). Its amazing how she can feel that entitled for someone of her age 1/10.

Thai masseuse ( the thin one): 30 minutes /30 euros. THE absolute best massage I have ever had. Highly recommended! 20/20.

Romanian masseuse (the young one) 30 minutes /30 euros: mediocre massage, you can tell she's new to this. 5/10.

On Saturday 5 PM to 7 PM.

Romanian 22 years old: 30 minutes /50 euros, CBJ, GV, HJ. : She was utmost disappointed That I didn't pay the premium and that I'm "missing out alot". Even thought it was my first session of the day, It took us a 25 minutes with ending it by a HJ due to her deadfish behavior. 3/10.

Romanian 24 years old: 30 minutes DFK, OWO, GV, DATY (but didn't). 100 euro. Will definitely have another session with her once I'm back again service was 10/10.

Some ISG'ers mentioned the food was bad but it fine to me.

All in all, there was a good pool of attractive girls but not as many as pre-covid. Also as others have mentioned, Its pretty hard to find 30/50 rooms with good service.

Sirioja
03-27-22, 06:49
FFP2 sold by Sharks for 1 €. What is GV? From salmon for breakfast to cakes, fruits, pastas, rice and puree, as we told with a French on last Saturday, better restaurant than casting, cheap 65 € visit when no desire to spend for a room after finishing at 5 am in Rhur.

Canary
03-27-22, 09:58
As others have mentioned, Once you show your proof of vaccination while warning a FFP2 mask (can be bought from pharmacies / grocery store for 1 euro). You can throw away your mask and act as if covid pandamic doesn't exist.

Friday 5 PM to 11 PM.

Romanain 22 years old: 1 hour /150 euro, 2 pops, DFK, OWO, DATY, GV. : she went all out, you could really tell she's trying to please and even wanted to stay a bit for " pillow talk" afterwards 10/10.

Romanian 18 years old: 30 minutes /100 euro, DFK, OWO, DATY, GV. : I was able to do everything but she was trying rush things a bit. Still it was a good session she was hot AF. 7/10.

Romanian 34 years old: 30 minutes /50 euro CBJ, HJ. : I didn't want to pop a 4th time but I was bored and wanted the try the 50 euro/30 minutes post covid service. God damn she was pissed for not paying her a 100. Even the fucking next day she complained how I paid her only 50 euros for CBJ / HJ. She Kept on nagging me every possible encounter while (sitting / eating / walking around the bar). Its amazing how she can feel that entitled for someone of her age 1/10..I don't suppose you can remember any names?

It helps and is of interest to me as I will be in the tank next week.

ShooBree
03-27-22, 11:24
Addicts pay 150/60 because they've been craving for prostitutes during all the lockdowns.

I laughed a lot when I read on a French forum that a guy payed 100/60 for Olivia the German girl when for my second visit, I payed the same price for one hour and a half.You must be one of the addicts considering that you have made over 2000 posts on this site and obviously read other sites about mongering in Germany.

Tuber19
03-27-22, 13:13

Friday 5 PM to 11 PM.

Romanain 22 years old: ...

Romanian 18 years old: ...

Romanian 34 years old: 30 minutes /50 euro CBJ, HJ. : ...

On Saturday 5 PM to 7 PM.

Romanian 22 years old: ..

Romanian 24 years old: ...

All in all, there was a good pool of attractive girls but not as many as pre-covid. Also as others have mentioned, Its pretty hard to find 30/50 rooms with good service.Thanks for your report But why you didn't mention names? Especially the girls you rate 10/10 ?

Turgid
03-27-22, 16:22
The last time I was at Sharks pre-covid and I would offer EUR50 for 1/2 hour the usual upsell was EUR100 for 1 hour. However, inflation has struck worldwide and I suppose you cannot begrudge the girls the extra euros. However, from what I'm reading a 3 month trip to Germany will be an expensive affair. I may have to rethink my plans.

Clodius1
03-27-22, 17:15
The last time I was at Sharks pre-covid and I would offer EUR50 for 1/2 hour the usual upsell was EUR100 for 1 hour. However, inflation has struck worldwide and I suppose you cannot begrudge the girls the extra euros. However, from what I'm reading a 3 month trip to Germany will be an expensive affair. I may have to rethink my plans.Seems that Switzerland is a better deal than Germany post-covid. And I'm not speaking in absolutes here, only comparatively. Obviously Germany is cheaper, but die Schweiz is getting more and more tempting. Look at some of those einstrittskarte deals out there, at Cleo and Freubald. Some places are offering free admission, gratis, and some are doing package deals entrance + wellness + one HH appt for around 130 franks. Whoever is running Sharks had better wake up and take notice of the competition around them.

Sirioja
03-27-22, 21:28
Seems that Switzerland is a better deal than Germany post-covid. And I'm not speaking in absolutes here, only comparatively. Obviously Germany is cheaper, but die Schweiz is getting more and more tempting. Look at some of those einstrittskarte deals out there, at Cleo and Freubald. Some places are offering free admission, gratis, and some are doing package deals entrance + wellness + one HH appt for around 130 franks. Whoever is running Sharks had better wake up and take notice of the competition around them.Sharks was best club I visited on 2021 for around 15 visits and 20 hours with only 2 girls, better than Globe or Wellcum, unfortunately not on same level on beginning of 2022, but I will prefer to drive around 1000 kms to Rhur rather than 300 to now second choice porn Globe.

Sirioja
03-28-22, 00:05
Sharks was best club I visited on 2021 for around 15 visits and 20 hours with only 2 girls, better than Globe or Wellcum, unfortunately not on same level on beginning of 2022, but I will prefer to drive around 1000 kms to Rhur rather than 300 to now second choice porn Globe.Rather than cutting and make no more meaning, better you delete when I waste my time.

Zumboit
03-29-22, 15:30
2 visits to Sharks last week, first since Covid. So glad to return to Paradise. I think a lot of frequent posters are jaded. Really, it is so good to be able to do this legally, to be in a room where so many nude women really want you to choose them, and will pretty much do as you want.

I wouldn't say there a lot of 9's or 10's around, but just below that level were enough for me. There is too much clothing though. I prefer totally nude, I love to see the line of the body, from neck to legs. Sadly many corsets, bras, and a new style, fabric streched here and there, not covering anything, but kind of randomly applied. Probably thought of as sexy, but for me just an obstruction to a good view.

As I am a lover of blowjobs, I negotiate for half hour of BBBJ for 50€. Though there was resistance, I always got the deal.

My best were:

Aleksa, Rom 20 yo.

Though she covered her not flat belly with clothing, her face is very young and pretty. She's got nice eyes and a kind of ski jump nose like Caprice. She gives a GREAT blowjob. Lots of variation, no teeth, eye contact almost the whole time. I did 3 sessions with her over two days.

Natalia Rom (Moldavia?) early 20's.

Slim not skinny, small breasts with nice erect nipples. Just my type. Again nice blowjob, a bit more teethy, but ending in an enthusiastic (at my request) licking the spunk off my cock, and sucking some more.

Really, it is so nice to be able to just ask a pretty girl to suck your cock, and watching, feeling it, and enjoying it. I can't help but feel fortunate, and feel sorry for the millions of suckers in the world who watch porn and fantasize about the experiences we have, really for very little money.

Tuber19
03-29-22, 17:28
April 25 is Orthodox Easter in Romania.

I guess many girls will leave Germany, But what is the period which they are in Holiday? 1 week? 1 month?

I'm planning my next trip, my favourite girl told me she will not be there in May and she don't know when to return!
i dont want to know exact day , but from previous years ... when will girls return from Easter holiday ?