PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123]

Nyezhov
05-11-24, 00:28
That's one way to look at it. Another reality is the example of a multi-multi millionaire who will prefers to not pay 500 K for a Super Car when the market rate is 300 K.

When attempting to don the "too wealthy to care" persona, one should consider that one thing people actually in that social class care about more than money is the sense of power over others. People who genuinely carry this persona do not simply oblige to the requests of others just because. And especially not when someone is dictating how to utilize your wealth.

Also, 95% of girls will not up charge for BBBJ at the inflated rates.And another example is the multi-millionaire who was willing to pay anything for that rare item that he wants. So after a year of Thailand and Cambodia, I honestly don't care what some skinny blonde hard body 18 year old European teeny wants for my 15 minutes of grunting as long as she looks the way I want, which is not Asian. And then when I couple the foregoing with the fact that my only chance for such Glory is once a year on my way back to the states where I'll spend two months choking my chicken, I won't argue over $50.

And for you guys slapping each other over covered blowjobs, all I can tell you is try to get any blowjob in Cambodia.

Escape Artist
05-12-24, 01:31
And another example is the multi-millionaire who was willing to pay anything for that rare item that he wants. So after a year of Thailand and Cambodia, I honestly don't care what some skinny blonde hard body 18 year old European teeny wants for my 15 minutes of grunting as long as she looks the way I want, which is not Asian. And then when I couple the foregoing with the fact that my only chance for such Glory is once a year on my way back to the states where I'll spend two months choking my chicken, I won't argue over $50.

And for you guys slapping each other over covered blowjobs, all I can tell you is try to get any blowjob in Cambodia.Well, a bit different as the nature of the market. Doing so in the SE Asian market is expected. Haggling is part of the culture. In Germany, it was designed to be the opposite with set menu pricing. In addition to the aforementioned example is the disturbing act of disrupting local markets.

Sirioja
05-12-24, 02:35
I was extremely surprised to discover someone getting angry like a clown over upfront payment. And he misinterpreted my post.

I read my post again and couldn't find any indication that I had paid Rachel upfront. She requested but been rejected. Honestly I didn't bring money to room either because my robe pockets couldn't fit it. Consequently she cut my time and gave less service. This is whole story. Of course, I wouldn't stoop as low as someone to take girls to the reception. Gentlemen shouldn't argue with girls over just 100 euros, especially not with a sweet girl like Rachel.

I will take Rachel again tomorrow. This time, I'll make sure to check the time when I enter the room and let her know firmly.My little advice from my little experience is You should usually get better from a girl when paying at the end than at the beginning. Usually, we are paid after job, not before. Other tip, if she is into cutting time, look at your watch in front of her when starting. On this week end, I visited twice GG where 80/30 and 150/60 with BBBJ and FK for me, Penelope where 50/30 and LR where 50/30 for basic and I got a real cutie I don t see such face at Globe or Sharks for 120/60+ with BBBJ and FK all along hour for a kisser like me. 160 at LR with entry would have been around 300 at Sharks and more than 400€ at Globe, with less pretty girls, I would really feel deeply fucked in the ass by little Romanians. I was so happy I'm still able to find beauties for around 100/60, as a foreigner not speaking German, but not a tourist in doggy to be fucked.

Bonsai
05-12-24, 05:52
I was extremely surprised to discover someone getting angry like a clown over upfront payment. And he misinterpreted my post.

I read my post again and couldn't find any indication that I had paid Rachel upfront. She requested but been rejected. Honestly I didn't bring money to room either because my robe pockets couldn't fit it. Consequently she cut my time and gave less service. This is whole story. Of course, I wouldn't stoop as low as someone to take girls to the reception. Gentlemen shouldn't argue with girls over just 100 euros, especially not with a sweet girl like Rachel.

I will take Rachel again tomorrow. This time, I'll make sure to check the time when I enter the room and let her know firmly.Is rachel that girl with saggy be-tits?

And sits at the sofa right to the poledance?

Sirioja
05-12-24, 08:06
And another example is the multi-millionaire who was willing to pay anything for that rare item that he wants. So after a year of Thailand and Cambodia, I honestly don't care what some skinny blonde hard body 18 year old European teeny wants for my 15 minutes of grunting as long as she looks the way I want, which is not Asian. And then when I couple the foregoing with the fact that my only chance for such Glory is once a year on my way back to the states where I'll spend two months choking my chicken, I won't argue over $50.

And for you guys slapping each other over covered blowjobs, all I can tell you is try to get any blowjob in Cambodia.My only french friend in FKK is in Pattaya. When he knows my performances in FKK with prettiest and saw German snow white with me at Sharks 1 year ago, when he is around 2,00 and could play NBA, he wants to convince me, but I m not into Asian girls, maybe I could try ladyboys. Not his first tour and Caucasians and Asians don t play same game, same like in FKK. For him, easy to get nights from Soi6 , masseuses and even gogos, for 100 € , getting all he wants: BBBJ with CIM, FK, he could even easily have it AO, but doesn t want to take different risks. For his nights, You can have only fast suck and fuck with average little Romanians at Sharks. If I liked Thaï type, I would run there, rather than being fucked deep in ass by little Romanians.

Nyezhov
05-12-24, 11:46
Well, a bit different as the nature of the market. Doing so in the SE Asian market is expected. Haggling is part of the culture. In Germany, it was designed to be the opposite with set menu pricing. In addition to the aforementioned example is the disturbing act of disrupting local markets.Negotiating? I don't negotiate unless its stupid price quoting, then usually I just walk away.

I don't argue over $10.

My point was that when I roll off that plane from Bangkok and enter Sharks, I am laser focused on what I want, and I don't care what she wants along as its in the reasonable area. Its all about Me. Mememe.

Escape Artist
05-12-24, 16:44
Negotiating? I don't negotiate unless its stupid price quoting, then usually I just walk away.

I don't argue over $10.

My point was that when I roll off that plane from Bangkok and enter Sharks, I am laser focused on what I want, and I don't care what she wants along as its in the reasonable area. Its all about Me. Mememe.Fairly sure that is part of the criticism some locals have of American visitors. The exportation of the me me me attitude with subsequent disturbance of institutions that were there long before the individual.

Sirioja
05-12-24, 18:08
Is rachel that girl with saggy be-tits?

And sits at the sofa right to the poledance?She uses to sit close to entry. Coming from business in Munchen Bavaria.

AmSexyBoy
05-12-24, 22:16

And sits at the sofa right to the poledance?No. The girl you refer might be Sibel, 22 yo, half German half Turkish.

Rachel sat on couch at entrance used to be sat by Lina.

TankTank123
05-12-24, 22:49

And sits at the sofa right to the poledance?No. She has perfectly shaped non-saggy tits. Normally sits at the game machine at the entrance or the sofa next to it.

Nyezhov
05-13-24, 00:19
Fairly sure that is part of the criticism some locals have of American visitors. The exportation of the me me me attitude with subsequent disturbance of institutions that were there long before the individual.Well I guess it sucks to be the locals then. They can thank us that we let them have a country after all the trouble they cause. Plus, since my tax dollars allow such freeloaders to spend their money on decorating working girl houses as opposed to building tanks to keep Ivan off of them, my concern about ever upsetting Germans is non existent.

Blonde hard-bodied White teenies. Western girls. Yum yum. Time to Splash the cash.

Milfotronic
05-13-24, 08:26
Well I guess it sucks to be the locals then. They can thank us that we let them have a country after all the trouble they cause. Plus, since my tax dollars allow such freeloaders to spend their money on decorating working girl houses as opposed to building tanks to keep Ivan off of them, my concern about ever upsetting Germans is non existent.Muricans truly believe they are the saviors of universe. If you think USA is adding anything positive to the continent of Europe you are totally delusional. Europe is older than anything USA. Would be better if you traveled to your "backyard" Latin America where they really need your dollars.

Escape Artist
05-13-24, 10:26
Well I guess it sucks to be the locals then. They can thank us that we let them have a country after all the trouble they cause. Plus, since my tax dollars allow such freeloaders to spend their money on decorating working girl houses as opposed to building tanks to keep Ivan off of them, my concern about ever upsetting Germans is non existent.

Blonde hard-bodied White teenies. Western girls. Yum yum. Time to Splash the cash.Doesn't seem like something anyone actually thinks. Sounds more like someone trying too hard to put up a facade.

Sirioja
05-13-24, 22:22
Well I guess it sucks to be the locals then. They can thank us that we let them have a country after all the trouble they cause. Plus, since my tax dollars allow such freeloaders to spend their money on decorating working girl houses as opposed to building tanks to keep Ivan off of them, my concern about ever upsetting Germans is non existent.

Blonde hard-bodied White teenies. Western girls. Yum yum. Time to Splash the cash.When You seem to be afraid of your shadow, Germans who are at home should welcome a foreigner behaving like your words.

Nyezhov
05-14-24, 06:10
When You seem to be afraid of your shadow, Germans who are at home should welcome a foreigner behaving like your words.I'm not afraid of anything other than being confronted with a situation where a dwarfish, clearly disturbed and deranged individual tires to establish eye contact with me when stroking himself off in a shower and I get arrested after stuffing a shower shoe in his mouth.

Nyezhov
05-14-24, 13:48
Muricans truly believe they are the saviors of universe. If you think USA is adding anything positive to the continent of Europe you are totally delusional. Europe is older than anything USA. Would be better if you traveled to your "backyard" Latin America where they really need your dollars.Asia is better for fun than Latin America.

Not the proper section for me to go further than that.

Is it easy to get weed in Darmstadt now?

Turgid
05-14-24, 16:24
Muricans truly believe they are the saviors of universe. If you think USA is adding anything positive to the continent of Europe you are totally delusional. Europe is older than anything USA. Would be better if you traveled to your "backyard" Latin America where they really need your dollars.Right now the US rules the world and Europe has accepted that and has fallen into line although to their economic detriment. Europe has accepted that the US is the master of the universe.

HappyTour
05-14-24, 20:03
As Easter break ends, more girls are coming back, and some new young are joining too. It's a great time for those "Connoisseur of superficial charms".

Of course, Make sure your wallet is bulging enough. Almost all girls quote at least 100/30;or 200/60.

Milfotronic
05-14-24, 20:08
Right now the US rules the world and Europe has accepted that and has fallen into line although to their economic detriment. Europe has accepted that the US is the master of the universe.I think you're living in the 20th century still. Countries around the world are fed up with USA. Moreover, USA looks more like a house of cards than anything. Many Muricans can't wait to leave. If you don't want to admit it then that's your problem. You are after all traveling abroad to have the fun you can't find at home.

Sirioja
05-14-24, 21:53
Asia is better for fun than Latin America.

Not the proper section for me to go further than that.

Is it easy to get weed in Darmstadt now?Go to Asia where I m pretty sure You will pay more expensive to get lower than normal not too ugly nor fat Caucasian. I doubt Germans will like a guy with your words. When I m French, but I know nazis were not all Germans and I never talk about this with Germans because I don t want to make them feeling uncomfortable about past when they were not born.

Prelude141
05-14-24, 23:05
[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Nyezhov
05-15-24, 03:52
As Easter break ends, more girls are coming back, and some new young are joining too. It's a great time for those "Connoisseur of superficial charms".

Of course, Make sure your wallet is bulging enough. Almost all girls quote at least 100/30;or 200/60.Thats me. Superficial Charms.

I hope I can find a mean one so I can pretend I married her.

Nyezhov
05-15-24, 03:56
Go to Asia where I m pretty sure You will pay more expensive to get lower than normal not too ugly nor fat Caucasian. I doubt Germans will like a guy with your words. When I m French, but I know nazis were not all Germans and I never talk about this with Germans because I don t want to make them feeling uncomfortable about past when they were not born.I live in Asia you dwarfish freak. I keep my thoughts to myself until asked, or until I need to respond. Unlike you.

Escape Artist
05-15-24, 07:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Bonsai
05-15-24, 09:27

Of course, Make sure your wallet is bulging enough. Almost all girls quote at least 100/30;or 200/60.Was 3 x in sharks the last 1 month.

80% of the girl asking 100/30 and 150€/60 (that I talked to).

And the rest 200/60.

FantasyLane
05-15-24, 20:01
Good to know, thank you. Going there on Friday and looking forward to it!

Was 3 x in sharks the last 1 month.

80% of the girl asking 100/30 and 150/60 (that I talked to).

And the rest 200/60.

Shark16
05-15-24, 22:57
Of course, Make sure your wallet is bulging enough. Almost all girls quote at least 100/30;or 200/60.

Was 3 x in sharks the last 1 month. 80% of the girl asking 100/30 and 150/60 (that I talked to). And the rest 200/60.Bonsai, can you clarify what kind of performance that were discussed? Are we talking plain basic service (CBJ / CFS) or the "good ol'" GFE standard (with good BJ, DATY and kissing or fkissing included)?

If I understand HappyT correctly he is referring to sessions with good BJ and CFS, but no DATY or kissing.

Bonsai
05-16-24, 01:39
Bonsai, can you clarify what kind of performance that were discussed? Are we talking plain basic service (CBJ / CFS) or the "good ol'" GFE standard (with good BJ, DATY and kissing or fkissing included)?

If I understand HappyT correctly he is referring to sessions with good BJ and CFS, but no DATY or kissing.I ask for gf6 with DFK and bbj.

Others I don't ask.

Escape Artist
05-16-24, 04:07

And the rest 200/60.Like you, I've also made 3 visits this past month. 80% is not my experience outside of some regulars or veteran girls who maintain 100/150 per hour rates for me. And that is usually for a 2+ hour room. For newer girls, I don't speak about pricing until I seriously think I would almost definitely go with her. So that is limited to only 3 or 4 girls per day where we actually get to price discussions. Over my 3 visit stretch, pricing came up with about a total of 10 girls. With that small sample size in April / May, I did not have a single unknown girl agree to 150 for 60 minutes; albeit, I don't negotiate hard. Meaning If I ask for a one hour rate, I've probably already decided I would take her to a room. It's just a matter of 30 minutes or 1 hour. My intention is that I would do 1 hour if she was agreeable to 150. I only ask once and if she says 200, then I usually just immediately fall back to the 30 minute option expecting an optic fuck.

But the point is that 80% seems quite off to me if we are talking about initial quotes and quotes following a single counteroffer. This is the experience of 10 year Sharks visitor, someone with a familiar face to many girls rather than a tourist who you might expect to be quoted higher prices. I also let many of the girls think that I am still a local rather having already moved from Germany.

To the other end of the spectrum where posters claim even higher quotes, I've only had one girl quote more than 200 for an hour and that was little Simona who would still do 200 e hours but asks for more if wanting "good service. ".

Side note, I have a friend who times his visits according to his favorite girls' schedules, explaining that he gets legacy pricing from them and does not want them seeing him going with newer girls because he doesn't want the regulars thinking he is paying a new girl the higher prices. My approach is the opposite in that I want the new girls seeing me taking girls who give me legacy pricing in hopes that they would lower their prices to catch my business. With that strategy, I have not gotten a lower price from any new girls but have had some pre-inflation girls agree to 150 e hours. That being said, new girls who have seen or heard that I took a girl for multi hour rooms have started to gravitate closer to me when I'm in the main lounge, making more attempts at small talk and just being overall more friendly and joking.

Escape Artist
05-16-24, 04:09

And the rest 200/60.80% is not my experience outside of some regulars or veteran girls who maintain 100/150 per hour rates for me. And that is usually for a 2+ hour room. For newer girls, I don't speak about pricing until I seriously think I would almost definitely go with a her. So that is limited to only 3 or 4 girls per day where we actually get to price discussions. Like you, I've also made 3 visits this past month. Over that stretch, pricing came up with about a total of 10 girls. With that small sample size in April / May, I did not have a single unknown girl agree to 150 for 60 minutes; albeit, I don't negotiate hard. Meaning If I ask for a one hour rate, I've probably already decided I would take her to a room. It's just a matter of 30 minutes or 1 hour. My intention is that I would do 1 hour if she was agreeable to 150. I only ask once and if she says 200, then I usually just immediately fall back to the 30 minute option expecting an optic fuck.

But the point is that 80% seems quite off to me if we are talking about initial quotes and quotes following with a counter offer. This is the experience of 10 year Sharks visitor, someone with a familiar face to many girls rather than a tourist who you might expect to be quoted higher prices. I also let many of the girls think that I am still a local rather having already moved from Germany.

To the other end of the spectrum where posters claim even higher quotes, I've only had one girl quote more than 200 for an hour and that was little Simona who would still do 200 e hours but asks for more if wanting "good service. ".

Side note, I have a friend who times his visits according to his favorite girls' schedules, explaining that he gets legacy pricing from them and does not want them seeing him going with newer girls because he doesn't want the regulars thinking he is paying a new girl the higher prices. My approach is the opposite in that I want the new girls seeing me taking girls who give me legacy pricing in hopes that they would lower their prices to catch my business. With that strategy, I have not gotten a lower price from any new girls but have had some precovid girls agree to 150 e hours. Thank being said, new girls who have seen or heard that I took a girl for multi hour rooms have started to gravitate closer to me when I'm in the main lounge, making more attempts at small talk and just being overall more friendly and joking.

Nyezhov
05-16-24, 05:05
Bonsai, can you clarify what kind of performance that were discussed? Are we talking plain basic service (CBJ / CFS) or the "good ol'" GFE standard (with good BJ, DATY and kissing or fkissing included)?

If I understand HappyT correctly he is referring to sessions with good BJ and CFS, but no DATY or kissing.How much extra is customary for DATY on an Optifuck.

Bonsai
05-16-24, 11:25
Good to know, thank you. Going there on Friday and looking forward to it!As a regular local visitor, I can recommend everyone:

Don't ask for the price.

You better say it yourself: „like 100€ for 30 min and 150€ for 60 min? If its ok for you then we can find a room now".

Or so.

When you enter the hall, the girls on the right side of the bar are not recommended.

The group with melanie / emma / simona usw.

Those girls all asking 200/60 min or even more but less service.

UShobbyist
05-16-24, 11:36
I think you're living in the 20th century still. Countries around the world are fed up with USA. Moreover, USA looks more like a house of cards than anything. Many Muricans can't wait to leave. If you don't want to admit it then that's your problem. You are after all traveling abroad to have the fun you can't find at home.You can find almost all the funs in USA except FKK clubs.

UShobbyist
05-16-24, 12:03

And the rest 200/60.Based on my recent experience, about 80% of the girls ask for 100/30 and 150-180/60. The rest of the girls ask for 200/60. There are less than 20% of the girls allow CIM with 50 EUR extra.

The Cane
05-16-24, 12:32
Based on my recent experience, about 80% of the girls ask for 100/30 and 150-180/60. The rest of the girls ask for 200/60. There are less than 20% of the girls allow CIM with 50 EUR extra.Well, what are you getting for that? If it's an hour with BBBJ / CIM, then under the current pricing structure I would go with that. Plus throw in another hundred for some butt hole.

Bonsai
05-16-24, 14:49
How much extra is customary for DATY on an Optifuck.I usually never ask for DATY, but if the girl likes, then its included!

I can recommend everyone never pay extra for DATY.

PinballMachine
05-16-24, 18:19
The girls ask 200/60 for some customers and 150/60 for others.

If they spot weakness in you the price is 200.

Don't be weak because then you get fooled.

I never pay 200/60 .

Bonsai
05-16-24, 18:56
80% i

Side note, I have a friend who times his visits according to his favorite girls' schedules, explaining that he gets legacy pricing from them and does not want them seeing him going with newer girls because he doesn't want the regulars thinking he is paying a new girl the higher prices. My approach is the opposite in that I want the new girls seeing me taking girls who give me legacy pricing in hopes that they would lower their prices to catch my business. With that strategy, I have not gotten a lower price from any new girls but have had some precovid girls agree to 150 e hours. Thank being said, new girls who have seen or heard that I took a girl for multi hour rooms have started to gravitate closer to me when I'm in the main lounge, making more attempts at small talk and just being overall more friendly and joking.I believe its always the best way to be straight and honest.

Just say „no thanks" if she only wants 200/60 min.

All men should be able to resists or you choose 100/30 min.

There is always a second option in sharks.

Shark16
05-16-24, 20:45
How much extra is customary for DATY on an Optifuck.Zero. I am yet to find a girl at Sharks who is not providing DATY or is asking extra for it. I therefore consider DATY a standard service without any extra cost in a 100E/30 session.

If I may ramble on:

I can wholeheartedly say that I have never heard a girl in Hessen asking extra for DATY in the last 20 years. Not saying it can't happen, in particular DATY can be refused as a service if you are the type of guy who bargains for a cheap and quick 50E/30 session. The bestlooking girls would never agree to a 50E session anyway (in 2024).

Outside Sharks I have found 1 at Oase and several at the Austrian FKK clubs (post corona). The one at Oase, for unknown reasons, simply refused to provide DATY at any cost (maybe she did me a favour). At the Austrian FKK clubs, in particular GT Vienna and Mystic, some girls, not all, will IME be trying to ask extra for DATY (30- 70 E). IME GT Vienna and Mystic are the worst upselling clubs out there.

Sirioja
05-16-24, 22:01
You can find almost all the funs in USA except FKK clubs.Same in France, much better quality of life than Germany, escorts but no brothel.

Escape Artist
05-18-24, 04:26
I believe its always the best way to be straight and honest.

Just say no thanks" if she only wants 200/60 min.

There is always a second option in sharks.Agreed, as I mentioned, when they don't come down on the 200/ HR, I opt for just 100/ half. My point was that unlike the other 2 reports of 80% taking 150 per hour, I have not come across a girl who was not a regular or a precovid girl who took that deal. Maybe it's just me or my selection, but the 150/ HR price is not my experience and is also not something commonly heard of on the German forums either.

Seshomeru1
05-18-24, 04:57
These prices are one of the highest in the entire world, better to just hobby in your own country.

Nyezhov
05-18-24, 04:57
I believe its always the best way to be straight and honest.

Just say no thanks" if she only wants 200/60 min.

There is always a second option in sharks.100/30 is a fine price for a blonde teeny optifuk. A little bit more expensive than in Bangkok and you don't get a blonde white girl. I have been eating Asian for a year, I'm looking forward to the meals that await me.

Sirioja
05-18-24, 09:10

I never pay 200/60 .Do You pay 150/60 with fire Sofi. De, Kity, Katalea, Celine ex Oase? When I agree they don t worth 200 . Some ask more than 200/60 for few kissing. My advice is don t pay extra for kissing, because it means the girl is not a natural kisser and You will get only very average for your 50 . Kisser girls don t ask extra and highest level girls don t speak about money like grocer. Killing desire for me, when I need to be impressed by image to feel desire and being motivated to pay. I m happy because I still find woman images for 150/60 and even 120 , when so many better values than now most at Sharks.

Sirioja
05-18-24, 09:31
As a regular local visitor, I can recommend everyone:

Don't ask for the price.

You better say it yourself: like 100 for 30 min and 150 for 60 min? If its ok for you then we can find a room now".

Or so.

When you enter the hall, the girls on the right side of the bar are not recommended.

The group with melanie / emma / simona usw.

Those girls all asking 200/60 min or even more but less service.Simona is Rose? Very short but expensive. But not only them asking at least 200 , gypsy Claudia? Kity, Katalea, Celine ex Oase, Sofi. De? When You are into real GFE, not only 3 baby kiss, then You don t go for only 30 short mn and having to cut time to fuck like a rabbit is like paying for a failure, when 30 mn can t be same quality than minimum 1 hour which is sometimes too short for my love in bed, favorite game, like Sheryl Crow sings.

Sirioja
05-18-24, 11:34
These prices are one of the highest in the entire world, better to just hobby in your own country.When You are not only a tourist, even being a foreigner not speaking German, You still find 50/30 with prettier than most at Sharks, at Atlanta, Penelope, LR. Same in Switzerland, there are better values than Globe which fell for looks.

Saturn11
05-18-24, 14:38
These prices are one of the highest in the entire world, better to just hobby in your own country.Some of it comes down to why you go in the first place, if the only thing you are interested in is sex that could be true. Personally I still really likes Sharks, good atmosphere, sport on TV and as for the girls there is plenty of choice and I get good service from quite a few of them. I've probably been a couple of hundred times and still on a Friday or Saturday night the sight of 100+ naked girls walking around impresses me every time. It's nothing I can get in my country.

I tried Acapulco Gold which was much cheaper but just found it boring. I'd rather have less sex and pay the higher prices at Sharks than go there again. I quickly tired of using private ads, too many time wasters and girls that looks nothing like their profile photos, good thing about FKK clubs is there are very few surprises when you get to the room.

Escape Artist
05-18-24, 15:43

I never pay 200/60 .To clarify, are some of yall claiming that you are getting 150 for a single hour with girls that started after covid / inflation?

Are we talking about regulars or new girls? Are you getting to the 150 rate only after hard negotiations? Or perhaps only with longs rooms?

The locals I know are also not telling me that they are getting 150 e for a single hour with a newer girl anymore. German forum members are also not reporting 150 for a single hour with a newer girl. I only get the 150 e rate with girls who have been there for a while, before covid, and with one newer girl who I've previously taken for two 30 minute rooms and built a good repoire. Since December 2023, I have not had any new girl agree to 150 e for one single hour unless I've been with them before. And it's not like I'm a new face or have been perceived as a tourist. I've been going for a decade and many girls know me to have potential for long rooms but not for paying high hourly rates. Some still think I am local.

Not trying to be controversial but would like to clarify if we're comparing apples to apples. I'm completely against the guys who say things like "I'll pay whatever I don't care to argue over small money. " At the same time, mongers tend to not want to be seen as weak or a "newb" so they tend to understate what they actually pay so they presumably save face.

Would like to know if it's just my face that makes girls want to charge 200 e and if the average monger actually gets quoted 150 e for a single hour by "80% of girls. " Trying to set accurate expectations for the average club visitor, and myself to boot.

Rocko20
05-18-24, 16:13

I never pay 200/60 .Not every monger looks like Brad Pitt. Not every monger is as fit as a fitness model. Not every monger has the same leverage or negotiating power. Ugly, non-white, turkish, romanian, arabic, fat, bald, etc. dont exactly have much of a choice. If Brenda wants to charge them premium, they're going to pay it. There's only one Brenda, there's plenty of ugly fat guys.

Now if every monger looked like brad pitt and a fitness model, then every monger would have the exact same leverage. But this is reality.

Statistically, one of the most non-wanted demographics are Asian men. And they are in every brothel around the world happily spending money, knowing this is their few chances to get laid outside of an Asian woman.

good thing about FKK clubs is there are very few surprises when you get to the room.
Agreed. And thats why I still go to German FKKs.

In FKK clubs, you only have to go to one place and you get all the ass you can handle. Yes it sucks that most are Romanian. Yes it sucks that prices are stupid. Yes it sucks that the music is awful because the staff has a horrible taste in music. Yes the endless harassment by ugly WGs who can’t even get 1 customer and don’t take no for an answer sucks.

But, the pros still outweigh the cons. In my book.

Escape Artist
05-18-24, 16:20
These prices are one of the highest in the entire world, better to just hobby in your own country.Don't let the Sharks and the Hessen / Bavarian prices mislead you into thinking that this is normal for most of the country. For some areas, 100/ hour is the average rate. I'm thinking the average for all of the country is around 150 per hour. One monger mentioned Aca Gold being boring but that is one of the more run down venues. There are dozens of clubs scattered about in the same area that are more social. Now, Hessens clubs do have the perk of being the most international-English friendly so the vibe is different. You can tell by the number of girls who don't even speak German but fluent English. Go to NRW but not too close to the Dutch border where there is more German spoken in the clubs and you can find chill yet social vibes without Hessen / Bavarian pricing. Would help to speak or at least understand some German if vibes are what you're seeking.

BobNSuzy
05-18-24, 16:29
Not every monger looks like Brad Pitt. Not every monger is as fit as a fitness model. Not every monger has the same leverage or negotiating power. Ugly, non-white, turkish, romanian, arabic, fat, bald, etc. dont exactly have much of a choice. If Brenda wants to charge them premium, they're going to pay it. There's only one Brenda, there's plenty of ugly fat guys.

Now if every monger looked like brad pitt and a fitness model, then every monger would have the exact same leverage. But this is reality.

Statistically, one of the most non-wanted demographics are Asian men. And they are in every brothel around the world happily spending money, knowing this is their few chances to get laid outside of an Asian woman.This is just my opinion but I think your logic is off. They want easy money. They don't necessarily want to get turned on. I have heard there are Asian hunters in FKK clubs. If you aren't attractive to them but they see you as their little brother they will pick their little brother over studly Brad Pitt. Just my thoughts on it.

Rocko20
05-18-24, 16:33
This is just my opinion but I think your logic is off. They want easy money. They don't necessarily want to get turned on. I have heard there are Asian hunters in FKK clubs. If you aren't attractive to them but they see you as their little brother they will pick their little brother over studly Brad Pitt. Just my thoughts on it.Talk to Brenda, she'll give you a long list of men she will not see. Some WGs can afford to be picky.

Its imporant to keep that in mind when we talk about prices. Not every WG is getting as many customers as Brenda, meaning they dont have the leverage she has.

Thats just one example. You think the Germans dont understand that either? They're definitely never going to be cheaper than a Romanian, they are well aware of leverage and supply and demand as well. WGs will literally lie about what country they are from because they know it could change the leverage.

BobNSuzy
05-18-24, 17:32
Talk to Brenda, she'll give you a long list of men she will not see. Some WGs can afford to be picky.

Its imporant to keep that in mind when we talk about prices. Not every WG is getting as many customers as Brenda, meaning they dont have the leverage she has.

Thats just one example. You think the Germans dont understand that either? They're definitely never going to be cheaper than a Romanian, they are well aware of leverage and supply and demand as well. WGs will literally lie about what country they are from because they know it could change the leverage.I'll assume you are right, thanks.

HappyTour
05-18-24, 20:20
I am very surprised that Blenda suddenly seems to have become the "queen" level WG of the club, as some mongers emphasize.

For almost a decade, I've seen her every time I visit the club. We only went to a room together once during the early years of her career, and I paid her 50/30. She has never been on my favorite list. If you define her as the MILF queen, I might agree.

I have no problem paying 200/60 for Stacy, Ariana, Marta, or other teen-type beauties, but for Blenda, I'd only consider 100/60 worth a try.

Shark16
05-18-24, 21:26
To clarify, are some of yall claiming that you are getting 150 for a single hour with girls that started after covid / inflation?

Are we talking about regulars or new girls? Are you getting to the 150 rate only after hard negotiations? Or perhaps only with longs rooms?2023: I was vocal about 150 E /60 being possible with new girls at Sharks. It wasn't easy, but possible. Thus I suggested that gents should simply work harder for it.

2024: I am undecided, as my only 1 visit at Sharks in 2024 is not enough to be vocal about anything yet IMO. But admittedly, for the first time I had problems finding a new girl up to my standards (looks / performance) that were willing to do it for 150 E /60. Same tendancy at Oase. Much easier at World. A coincidence?

I am not a hard negotiater. But I WILL politely say no to girls if looks/performance/price are not up to par. There is just a small sample of new girls that interest me. Initially I will say no to them all and probably try out the most promising one at the end of a visit. If her quote is 200E/60, I'd rather go for 100E/30.

My regulars and other veteran girls are different. My regulars have a few years in the business, but they look after their apperance, still look amazing, and provide excellent sessions for 150 E /60 and even 100 E /60 (in longer sessions or with a legitimate extra). So, my focus are on them. Still, a visit is not completely successful unless you have also tried out that new pyt, right?

I will give it another shot later this summer before I make any strong conclusions. Meanwhile, I would happy to hear about other gents experiences. Comparing notes on what is happening on the ground in 2024 is what this forum should be all about.

Thanks for bringing this up, EA.

- S16.

Sidenote:

- I refuse to believe that the majority of girls discriminate against old, fat, black, Asian or what have you (Brenda is the exception, not the rule). The young and fit gents are NOT given any advantages in this business, trust me. The girls want our money. And as much as they can. They may try to manipulate you to pay a premium price and use "old, fat, black, Asian or what have you" as an excuse, but at the end of the day it is just manipulation. Just be clean and nice and act with a little bit of self confidence, and you will be fine paying going rates.

Turgid
05-18-24, 22:42
These prices are one of the highest in the entire world, better to just hobby in your own country.I used to travel to Germany regularly before covid but have not since. The girls I bang here are not as hot as FKK girls and are actually a little more expensive but it makes no sense for me to take the time and effort to travel to Germany, pay for hotel and meals and further effort to travel to FKKs, its not worth it now. It is not feasible, financially and otherwise.

James 006
05-19-24, 00:53
I used to travel to Germany regularly before covid but have not since. The girls I bang here are not as hot as FKK girls and are actually a little more expensive but it makes no sense for me to take the time and effort to travel to Germany, pay for hotel and meals and further effort to travel to FKKs, its not worth it now. It is not feasible, financially and otherwise.Agreed, yesterday's linup in the Sharks was the worst I've seen in my 50+ visits. 2-3 girls I could initially spend money on, but ended up with only one that I had two rounds with when I encountered upsell mentality from the two others.

Some of the porn star-looking girls spin all over the club and make a kind of bidding round and set priorities according to which customer is the easiest.

I refuse on principle to answer questions like how many times have you been in the room today? And so on.

Had a trip to Oase today and there is no better lineup there, although I like the atmosphere better. The girls have had several bad earnings days and were affected by this. No one managed to smile.

Customers often come just to talk and eat. Met a pretty hot lady I've roomed with before. But she started with uppsell in the room and I said that I don't want to be part of this and got up. Then she adjusted the price down. But it was still hard to forget her turnoff tactics. It went well, but not again with this lady.

I also ran into two former favourites, who have fallen out of interest for me, both were kicked out by the Sharks. Maybe the administration listens a little to the customers after all? But the Sharks administration must see how the club is decaying ethically and aesthetically, there are inevitable downturns everywhere, unfortunately.

Providing service is increasingly difficult to find and I understand why other customers are finding alternatives to FKK.

Where are the young hot girls? Old fat ladies with big asses are not for me. I might have to go to Switzerland soon?

Nyezhov
05-19-24, 05:39
I used to travel to Germany regularly before covid but have not since. The girls I bang here are not as hot as FKK girls and are actually a little more expensive but it makes no sense for me to take the time and effort to travel to Germany, pay for hotel and meals and further effort to travel to FKKs, its not worth it now. It is not feasible, financially and otherwise.I live in Asia, and need a month or two in the US every year for business. This year, like last year, I'm going through Frankfurt. It allows me to break up a trip, its 11 hours direct BKK to Frankfurt, I can land, relax and take off the next day, direct to my destination, 8 hours, done. As opposed to getting on a plane in Bangkok and going straight for 30 hours through Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul or (gasp, avoid) Manila, then LAX, 30 hours of Burger Kings.

But I digress.

I haven't banged a white girl since August 2023. My life has been a series of slinky skinny submissive roboboobed tatooed Thai girls (I don't bang Khmer girls) that I usually grab after wandering around the steets and clubs of Bangkok, hunting. So its bar to bar, street hustler to street hustler, the stench of sewage, grilled meat, weed and durian filling my nostrils as I dodge ladyboys, burkhas, clueless Chinese and smelly Africans until I find my cumdump.

And then I smash her as best I can (I'm old) ensuring that the pleasure is all mine, then pay her off and get some food and sleep because to find my gem, I walked 4 miles in the heat.

So now I have the FKK again. Imagine, gentle readers, this old arrogant, yet superficially charming old Yank now has an ENTIRE CLUB to play with. Walk up the stairs and have a jacuzzi. A sauna, nude white girls on 6 inch heels. Snacks. Barbeque. FOOD. FREE. WTF, are you kidding me? I'm already in pussy paradise (with the added advantage of being in Asia), now I get to go, by accident of air travel, to the pussy mecca of an FKK with all the comforts I need.

I hope the fixed the sharp edges on the Jacuzzi drain upstairs. Not the first one you come to, but the second.

Now the important part: The pussy. When I say I don't care what they charge, I mean it, but give me some credit kids, I've been at the mongering game since 1970 and I know the drill, so even if she is my dream girl, she can go pound sand if she hits me with something stupid. And 99% of the time, I'm a short time guy. Especially when I want to cram as many into my memory as possible as I return to the land of junky GPS. M.

So am I too understand that a short time is 100/30, yes? They upcharge for anal how much? With everbodys tastes varying, how many of the hoes would be classified as "Teeny sluts". Whats the roboboob percentage. How about caricature style puffy lip bimbos? Any ethnicity other than Romanians? Say Tues and Wednesday.

Can you smoke a vape outside? Is there any other place to nap other than the tents outside? Would folks look at me as a dork if I had a paperback to amuse myself when I'm too tired to be amused.

My psyche demands CIM. How much extra, if available? Otherwise, Ill just concentrate on throat girls in Bangkok before I leave.

Saturn11
05-19-24, 06:27
Where are the young hot girls? Old fat ladies with big asses are not for me. I might have to go to Switzerland soon?Maybe it's not a career path so many young girls are taking these days. Doubt Switzerland will be any better.

Sirioja
05-19-24, 09:24
Agreed, yesterday's linup in the Sharks was the worst I've seen in my 50+ visits. 2-3 girls I could initially spend money on, but ended up with only one that I had two rounds with when I encountered upsell mentality from the two others.

Some of the porn star-looking girls spin all over the club and make a kind of bidding round and set priorities according to which customer is the easiest.

I refuse on principle to answer questions like how many times have you been in the room today? And so on.

Had a trip to Oase today and there is no better lineup there, although I like the atmosphere better. The girls have had several bad earnings days and were affected by this. No one managed to smile.

Customers often come just to talk and eat. Met a pretty hot lady I've roomed with before. But she started with uppsell in the room and I said that I don't want to be part of this and got up. Then she adjusted the price down. But it was still hard to forget her turnoff tactics. It went well, but not again with this lady.

I also ran into two former favourites, who have fallen out of interest for me, both were kicked out by the Sharks. Maybe the administration listens a little to the customers after all? But the Sharks administration must see how the club is decaying ethically and aesthetically, there are inevitable downturns everywhere, unfortunately.

Providing service is increasingly difficult to find and I understand why other customers are finding alternatives to FKK.

Where are the young hot girls? Old fat ladies with big asses are not for me. I might have to go to Switzerland soon?For freshness, Romanians just fallen from Mercedes pimp, try Samya Koln, Penelope and Gold, but wait 31 May. Forget Switzerland for freshness, now girls are coming from Germany. Yesterday at my best quality, GG, I was very surprised to see a very fresh Romanian with 0 tattoo and big naturals, but I m a too faithful bad guy, repeating with my Russian very woman for extreme GFE making starting earlier her period after her deep orgasmus, for a bloody sex when she was so electric, when I changed inside her body. So interesting game.

Bonsai
05-19-24, 11:16
Yesterday night there was fire at sharks.

Fire engines were there.

And all people had to go out.

Its just funny how the german boards delete all post about this.

It means the germans also censore free infomativ posts.

Sirioja
05-19-24, 18:31
I am very surprised that Blenda suddenly seems to have become the "queen" level WG of the club, as some mongers emphasize.

For almost a decade, I've seen her every time I visit the club. We only went to a room together once during the early years of her career, and I paid her 50/30. She has never been on my favorite list. If you define her as the MILF queen, I might agree.

I have no problem paying 200/60 for Stacy, Ariana, Marta, or other teen-type beauties, but for Blenda, I'd only consider 100/60 worth a try.Brenda ex Lea / Leya, at Sharks since 2016, was elected Miss 2023, after she was defeated by Roxi on 2022. I saw her many times waiting for business, I was never attracted by her face, even amazing naturals. Not well mannered enough for me.

Sirioja
05-19-24, 18:35

Fire engines were there.

It means the germans also censore free infomativ posts.My information is happened today Sunday at 11 am, but not important fire and reopening 1 hour later. Did you visit on Saturday night?

MikAlbert
05-19-24, 21:19
Brenda ex Lea / Leya, at Sharks since 2016, was elected Miss 2023, after she was defeated by Roxi on 2022. I saw her many times waiting for business, I was never attracted by her face, even amazing naturals. Not well mannered enough for me.Where and how does this election of Miss 202 x take place?

Den V
05-19-24, 23:52
Thank you Seshomeru1 and Turgid for sharing your thoughts. I totally agree, the situation in Germany is getting less attractive, and the same moment things maybe getting better in your location. And it makes less and less sense to travel for only one purpose.

But it is so easy to say 'Huh, I do not want to travel, I am good at home' in the middle of warm and blessed May. It is more difficult to say the same in rainy October or gray January. Yes, it makes less and less sense to travel for only one purpose, but still makes total sense to travel in general. And if to travel why not to go to the land of good beer, sausages and FKK?

By the way, I have just checked the airfare prices from my location to FRA and Bangkok, and travel to Thailand just a little more expensive now (even a trip is twice longer). And this is a really dramatic choice: folks, if you have the equal opportunity to go to Germany and Thailand, where would you go and why?

And thank you everyone for your reports here.

Turgid
05-20-24, 00:28
Talk to Brenda, she'll give you a long list of men she will not see.......This is curious. Is there any guy on here who has looked at Brenda and she did not give him that 'cum-hither' look?

Sirioja
05-20-24, 05:27
2023: I was vocal about 150 E /60 being possible with new girls at Sharks. It wasn't easy, but possible. Thus I suggested that gents should simply work harder for it.

2024: I am undecided, as my only 1 visit at Sharks in 2024 is not enough to be vocal about anything yet IMO. But admittedly, for the first time I had problems finding a new girl up to my standards (looks / performance) that were willing to do it for 150 E /60. Same tendancy at Oase. Much easier at World. A coincidence?

I am not a hard negotiater. But I WILL politely say no to girls if looks/performance/price are not up to par. There is just a small sample of new girls that interest me. Initially I will say no to them all and probably try out the most promising one at the end of a visit. If her quote is 200E/60, I'd rather go for 100E/30.

My regulars and other veteran girls are different. My regulars have a few years in the business, but they look after their apperance, still look amazing, and provide excellent sessions for 150 E /60 and even 100 E /60 (in longer sessions or with a legitimate extra). So, my focus are on them. Still, a visit is not completely successful unless you have also tried out that new pyt, right?

I will give it another shot later this summer before I make any strong conclusions. Meanwhile, I would happy to hear about other gents experiences. Comparing notes on what is happening on the ground in 2024 is what this forum should be all about.

Thanks for bringing this up, EA.

- S16.

Sidenote:

- I refuse to believe that the majority of girls discriminate against old, fat, black, Asian or what have you (Brenda is the exception, not the rule). The young and fit gents are NOT given any advantages in this business, trust me. The girls want our money. And as much as they can. They may try to manipulate you to pay a premium price and use "old, fat, black, Asian or what have you" as an excuse, but at the end of the day it is just manipulation. Just be clean and nice and act with a little bit of self confidence, and you will be fine paying going rates.Most girls consider Asians as easy for sex and are not selective at all about look, only maybe about HA look.

Prelude141
05-20-24, 07:41

Fire engines were there.

It means the germans also censore free infomativ posts.German and French forums are 'sponsored' by the sharks. Corruption is everywhere, anything you read is only because they want you to read it. The rest is deleted.

UShobbyist
05-20-24, 10:10

Fire engines were there.

It means the germans also censore free infomativ posts.This fire took place yesterday morning at about 10:15 AM after I paid 50 EUR entry fee. This awful fire completely burned down the sauna room inside. German board will NOT report this fire incident because it will affect Sharks business in a big way. Customers can still use the dry sauna room in the garden though.

UShobbyist
05-20-24, 10:25
My information is happened today Sunday at 11 am, but not important fire and reopening 1 hour later. Did you visit on Saturday night?I was in Sharks two days in a row. (Saturday and Sunday). The girls' lineup was much better on Saturday. The awful fire incident took place on Sunday morning about 10:15 AM. Three fire trucks with more than 15 firefighters fought the fire for about one hour. The fire completely destroyed the sauna room inside.

UShobbyist
05-20-24, 11:00
Well, what are you getting for that? If it's an hour with BBBJ / CIM, then under the current pricing structure I would go with that. Plus throw in another hundred for some butt hole.Based on my most recent two days' experiences (Saturday May 18th and Sunday May 19th) only less than 10% of the girls allow CIM with 50 EUR extra.

UShobbyist
05-20-24, 11:28
I used to travel to Germany regularly before covid but have not since. The girls I bang here are not as hot as FKK girls and are actually a little more expensive but it makes no sense for me to take the time and effort to travel to Germany, pay for hotel and meals and further effort to travel to FKKs, its not worth it now. It is not feasible, financially and otherwise.During my most recent two days' visits to Sharks, I did NOT see the 74 years old Silvener. The door manager told me that she took a month long vacation after Easter. Without this 74 years old witch to bug them, a lot of punters were in the hot tubs to have a good time especially in the afternoon and in the evening.

UShobbyist
05-20-24, 11:47
Brenda ex Lea / Leya, at Sharks since 2016, was elected Miss 2023, after she was defeated by Roxi on 2022. I saw her many times waiting for business, I was never attracted by her face, even amazing naturals. Not well mannered enough for me.Brenda's services were way blow average. She does not allow digit in her pussy let alone anal digit. Nadia of FKK Oase beats Brenda hands down in both face and services.

The Cane
05-20-24, 12:32
So now I have the FKK again. Imagine, gentle readers, this old arrogant, yet superficially charming old Yank now has an ENTIRE CLUB to play with. Walk up the stairs and have a jacuzzi. A sauna, nude white girls on 6 inch heels. Snacks. Barbeque. FOOD. FREE. WTF, are you kidding me? I'm already in pussy paradise (with the added advantage of being in Asia), now I get to go, by accident of air travel, to the pussy mecca of an FKK with all the comforts I need.How do you figure? You have to pay an admission fee to enter the clubs. And those fees have gone up over the years, to the point that some guys don't think it's worth it anymore (I'm not one of those). I do think it's dead wrong though when somebody tries to add the price of admission to the cost of a session. That's dead wrong because the price of admission carries its own value, as you already well know (jacuzzi, sauna, food, naked white chicks). And so on. It's cool, but it isn't all for free as you suggest. You have to pay to "enter" in more ways than one LOL!

Saturn11
05-20-24, 13:43
During my most recent two days' visits to Sharks, I did NOT see the 74 years old Silvener. The door manager told me that she took a month long vacation after Easter. Without this 74 years old witch to bug them, a lot of punters were in the hot tubs to have a good time especially in the afternoon and in the evening.I was told her vacation normally involves working at a club in Stuttgart. Despite her claims of giving the best blow job ever, I've never been remotely tempted. It would be impossible for her to give me a blowjob anyway since I'd never be erect with her.

She leaves me alone now after I turned her down repeatedly but still I prefer the club when she isn't there.

Nyezhov
05-20-24, 13:51
Thank you Seshomeru1 and Turgid for sharing your thoughts. I totally agree, the situation in Germany is getting less attractive, and the same moment things maybe getting better in your location. And it makes less and less sense to travel for only one purpose.

But it is so easy to say 'Huh, I do not want to travel, I am good at home' in the middle of warm and blessed May. It is more difficult to say the same in rainy October or gray January. Yes, it makes less and less sense to travel for only one purpose, but still makes total sense to travel in general. And if to travel why not to go to the land of good beer, sausages and FKK?

By the way, I have just checked the airfare prices from my location to FRA and Bangkok, and travel to Thailand just a little more expensive now (even a trip is twice longer).Fly to Thailand from Frankfurt, 11 hours.

Turgid
05-20-24, 14:37
I was told her vacation normally involves working at a club in Stuttgart. Despite her claims of giving the best blow job ever, .....Indeed, she is reputed to give the best BBBJ one could ever get. My advice is to lay back and think that (insert name here) is doing it while she is sucking you off. You will be surprised how intense will be the CIM.

Sirioja
05-20-24, 19:49
Brenda's services were way blow average. She does not allow digit in her pussy let alone anal digit. Nadia of FKK Oase beats Brenda hands down in both face and services.Sure, not Ukrainian Nadia Oase is far prettier than Brenda, showing the fall for looks at Sharks when Miss Sharks 2023 , but if Brenda is below Nadia in bed, then really low level for sex. I always thought most guys go only for her unique naturals.

Sirioja
05-20-24, 20:00
Where and how does this election of Miss 202 x take place?On youppie forum, when many French visit often Sharks, but I m a very different French and I would not vote for Brenda.

Sirioja
05-20-24, 20:08
German and French forums are 'sponsored' by the sharks. Corruption is everywhere, anything you read is only because they want you to read it. The rest is deleted.But nobody could never make me stopping, when a real free mind, not even my employers.

Saturn11
05-20-24, 20:41
Indeed, she is reputed to give the best BBBJ one could ever get. My advice is to lay back and think that (insert name here) is doing it while she is sucking you off. You will be surprised how intense will be the CIM.In order of preference I have.

(1) Good BJ from a hot girl.

(2) Average BJ from a hot girl.

(3) Good BJ from an average looking girl.

(4) Average BJ from an average looking girl.

(5) No BJ.

(6) BJ from Sylvanna.

Nyezhov
05-21-24, 01:36
When I was in Sharks last year an old fat ugly approached me and I blew her off. What does this Sylvanna creature look like? I'm surprised The Insane Dwarf hasnt chimed in about her life, her talents, etc in indecipherable English.

UShobbyist
05-21-24, 07:33
In order of preference I have.

(5) No BJ.

(6) BJ from Sylvanna.On Sunday afternoon, the sun came up. All the chairs around the swimming pool were taken by naked men. Sylvanna's specialty was giving naked sunbathers BBBJ in public. Sylvanna missed a lot of income last Sunday because she could not make same amount of money in other clubs.

Turgid
05-21-24, 15:13
In order of preference I have.

(5) No BJ.

(6) BJ from Sylvanna.I cannot trust your order of preference because although you no doubt experienced (1) to (5) you have not experienced (6).

Saturn11
05-21-24, 17:03
When I was in Sharks last year an old fat ugly approached me and I blew her off. What does this Sylvanna creature look like? I'm surprised The Insane Dwarf hasnt chimed in about her life, her talents, etc in indecipherable English.Doesn't sound like her as she isn't fat but she is old, she's in her 70's apart from that I'm struggling to describe her. She's Italian and her line to potential new customers is she gives the best blow job in the world. I'm not aware of any other women in their 70's working in Sharks so you should know her if she her.

Some of my regular girls want me to go with her so I can report back if indeed it is the best in the world.

Turgid
05-22-24, 17:08
Doesn't sound like her as she isn't fat but she is old, she's in her 70's apart from that I'm struggling to describe her. She's Italian and her line to potential new customers is she gives the best blow job in the world. I'm not aware of any other women in their 70's working in Sharks so you should know her if she her.

Some of my regular girls want me to go with her so I can report back if indeed it is the best in the world.I heard it said that once you get a BBBJ CIM from Sylvana you will keep going back so these girls better be aware of what they're asking for.

Sirioja
05-22-24, 21:22
I was in Sharks two days in a row. (Saturday and Sunday). The girls' lineup was much better on Saturday. The awful fire incident took place on Sunday morning about 10:15 AM. Three fire trucks with more than 15 firefighters fought the fire for about one hour. The fire completely destroyed the sauna room inside.Same information from inside for me. When I criticize kind of chicken robbers casting with bad value for money, but no problem and no safety problem about the club, my tip being to target short old woman with short hair who is much faster than others at the bar. Club is not helped by most girls, for business.

Escape Artist
05-23-24, 04:18
Sharks line up on this past Wednesday was one of the worst I've seen for a 50 e entry Wednesday since Corona. Before Orthodox Easter, I remember the line up being the slimmest I've seen in while, but last night there was a particularly odd number of larger and older women. I mean, the line up resembled a large NRW club line up. Customers were scarce too, like 2:1, F: M. The odds were good but the goods were quite odd. I just took a massage from the Thai lady and took Arianna, which was a delightful time. I'm still not into 200 euro hours but at least she gives old school service with no time pressure or upsell from there.

HammerTime96
05-23-24, 19:46
Sharks line up on this past Wednesday was one of the worst I've seen for a 50 e entry Wednesday since Corona. Before Orthodox Easter, I remember the line up being the slimmest I've seen in while, but last night there was a particularly odd number of larger and older women. I mean, the line up resembled a large NRW club line up. Customers were scarce too, like 2:1, F: M. The odds were good but the goods were quite odd.Yes I was there in April and last week, and it was similar, the staff behind the bar joked that it was like a Lesbian Party LOL! The 'excuses' of Orthodox Easter, Ramadan, and other public holidays did not apply when I was there in April and as you pointed out: very few male customers, and a very mediocre lineup. Girls like Brenda, Senna, Ester, Abbi, Renata, Catalea, and lots of other girls who's name I don't know and who are normally very busy during the weekend, were standing around a lot in April.

By the way, as mentioned I was also in Sharks last week and to be fair: the month of May is always a bit 'special' because this year there is Orthodox Easter, but also in May there are a lot of German public holidays like Labour Day (May 1st, which is also celebrated in Romania), Ascension Day, and Pentecost, which probably all have an effect on both the visitors and girls present. Nevertheless, I don't remember things being this bad last year in April-May.

However, as I already predicted a while ago: it seems that 1) sky high prices compared to 2019,2) shitty service, 3) lack of salary growth for male customers in combination with high inflation, is finally biting the ladies in the ass. I'm guessing that many men (including locals) have finally woken up that FKK clubs in Germany are no longer a 'good deal' and unsurprisingly they are voting with their feet and wallets, because at the end of the day priority has to be given to paying for rent or mortgage, heating costs, and groceries.

Isn't it ironic that by prohibiting price discussions on the German forum, they are now ultimately destroying their own 'paradise,' because many fixed costs (heating, staff, food, maintenance, security) for Sharks will remain the same. In the end they'll have to pay more entrance for less service and get to 'enjoy' a lousy lineup with high prices.

Escape Artist
05-24-24, 04:56
Yes I was there in April and last week, and it was similar, the staff behind the bar joked that it was like a Lesbian Party LOL! The 'excuses' of Orthodox Easter, Ramadan, and other public holidays did not apply when I was there in April and as you pointed out: very few male customers, and a very mediocre lineup. Girls like Brenda, Senna, Ester, Abbi, Renata, Catalea, and lots of other girls who's name I don't know and who are normally very busy during the weekend, were standing around a lot in April.

By the way, as mentioned I was also in Sharks last week and to be fair: the month of May is always a bit 'special' because this year there is Orthodox Easter, but also in May there are a lot of German public holidays like Labour Day (May 1st, which is also celebrated in Romania), Ascension Day, and Pentecost, which probably all have an effect on both the visitors and girls present. Nevertheless, I don't remember things being this bad last year in April-May.

However, as I already predicted a while ago: it seems that 1) sky high prices compared to 2019,2) shitty service, 3) lack of salary growth for male customers in combination with high inflation, is finally biting the ladies in the ass. I'm guessing that many men (including locals) have finally woken up that FKK clubs in Germany are no longer a 'good deal' and unsurprisingly they are voting with their feet and wallets, because at the end of the day priority has to be given to paying for rent or mortgage, heating costs, and groceries.

Isn't it ironic that by prohibiting price discussions on the German forum, they are now ultimately destroying their own 'paradise,' because many fixed costs (heating, staff, food, maintenance, security) for Sharks will remain the same. In the end they'll have to pay more entrance for less service and get to 'enjoy' a lousy lineup with high prices.I actually meant to say that the line up optics at the end of April was actually pretty good, especially for the guys who like teenie and skinny. But man, Wednesday was rough. It was a Monday quality line up with oldies, fatties, and bad tit jobs. I wasn't there May 1st but I heard it was pretty good being a holiday and the weather was nice, sunny at 25 C. I'm certain the lineup optic quality will improve, and guessing it will do so by this weekend. No way it can get any worse.

As for the price inflation, doubtful changes happen and I'll once against doubt on the guys saying 150 euro was the asking price for 80% of the girls.

But yeah, if the men stay away, yeah, it's a wrap. The question is what can the club do about it? These new girls are set on the 200 e hour.

Nyezhov
05-24-24, 05:24
Does anyone know the time the first morning train goes from Darmstadt to the airport, or the bus?

I have an 08:30 flight out. That means I need to be there at 06:00.

Sirioja
05-24-24, 06:36
I heard it said that once you get a BBBJ CIM from Sylvana you will keep going back so these girls better be aware of what they're asking for.Same like German Zoe with super sexy milky skin very woman body, legendary Sylvana tour all over FKK land, she is Taylor Swift of FKK land. When she hunted at Samya, just fallen from Mercedes pimp very fresh Romanians looked at her with round eyes, when no hunting at Samya. Funny, when no more teeth, but she gets more business than some real beauties.

Sirioja
05-24-24, 07:27
When Oase became upselling to fuck tourists, on 2016 , girls lost business and cried. Just normal happen same now at upselling Sharks, when I see ex regulars in other clubs. Can still find 50/30 at Atlanta and in NRW, with prettier than at Sharks. When I'm not a 30 mn rabbit, but like to play my love in bed, only in bed, game, needing at least 1 hour, I don't see any, since very fresh when she arrived, not with Ariana Grande, prostitute look with poneytail with extensions, Lora, worthing 200/60 and I got her in hotel for same rate. Pity a gypsy pimp behind, but a rare supermodel which must be higher than 1,77, natural beauty, even I had to be so careful when fucking her small pussy. But pimps are small size.

UShobbyist
05-24-24, 14:25
Same information from inside for me. When I criticize kind of chicken robbers casting with bad value for money, but no problem and no safety problem about the club, my tip being to target short old woman with short hair who is much faster than others at the bar. Club is not helped by most girls, for business.I just don't understand why customers always talk about old ugly girl such as Sylvanna and lousy service girl such as Brenda. They just don't know who Dina is. I think that Dina (2017 - 2019) is the most beautiful girl in Sharks' history. Dina was not only beautiful but also provided good services if you paid 150 EUR or more at that time.

Samplerr
05-24-24, 14:54
Does anyone know the time the first morning train goes from Darmstadt to the airport, or the bus?

I have an 08:30 flight out. That means I need to be there at 06:00.Just plug your query into Google Maps Journey Planner.

SerpentX
05-24-24, 15:03
First airline bus departs at 4:15 am from train station.

I have an 08:30 flight out. That means I need to be there at 06:00.

Nyezhov
05-24-24, 16:56
Just plug your query into Google Maps Journey Planner.Thanks, I tried various searches and never got a coherent answer. Now I know thanks to a courteous gentleman here.

Nyezhov
05-24-24, 16:57
First airline bus departs at 4:15 am from train station.Thanks bro. Now any tips for some good German food in Darmstadt?

Escape Artist
05-24-24, 17:32

I have an 08:30 flight out. That means I need to be there at 06:00.Here's the Airliner bus from Darmstadt directly to the airport, 30 min direct route. Ticket is 10 e. For daytime schedules, the bus leaves at 15 and 45 past the hour starting at 4:15 from platform 11 of the bus depot adjacent to the train station. It does not service terminal 2 at the moment so you'the have to account for the time to take the shuttle from terminal 1 if you need to go there.

https://www.rmv.de/c/fileadmin/documents/PDFs/_RMV_DE/Fahrkarten/Fahrkarten_im_Ueberblick/Lokale_Fahrkartenangebote/LNO_12_Darmstadt/Da_Airliner_Faltblatt_ab231210.pdf

But you don't really need to get there 2. 5 hours early. Yesterday I arrived at 9:20, literally walked from one end of Terminal 1 to the other starting at Zone A to get zone see airline counters in order to purchase a seat upgrade. Then walked back half way across the terminal to zone be departure document / entry point. Walked to and through the security line, then to and through passport control, and was at my gate by 9:55. Luckily my airline lounge was directly across from the gait so I even had an hour to enjoy the free booze at 10 am.

But personally I usually rent a car and make my own schedule.

HammerTime96
05-24-24, 18:41
But yeah, if the men stay away, yeah, it's a wrap. The question is what can the club do about it? These new girls are set on the 200 e hour.The club could take some short term pain (less entry fees) and refuse entry to a couple of girls asking ridiculous prices in exchange for abysmal service: make an example out of them. The German forum is full of names of girls who provide horrible service and try to charge 100 or even 150 Euros for 30 minutes. Of course the club isn't allowed to dictate prices or service levels, but at the same time the club has a right to refuse entry to anyone whom they 'think will not fit in with the rest of the visitors,' similar to how they (apparently) refuse entry to men who don't speak any English or German. Girls who give the club a bad reputation and-or ruin the experience for male visitors could perhaps be a valid reason to kick out some of the worst offenders? I'm pretty sure that a man who receives a lot of complaints from the ladies, staff, or other men (for example constantly harassing girls, try to blackmail them, try to steal money from them, or causing a fight or conflicts with other guests) could be refused entry. The legal concept of door policy is usually a very large grey area in most countries.

I just don't understand why customers always talk about old ugly girl such as Sylvanna and lousy service girl such as Brenda. They just don't know who Dina is. I think that Dina (2017 - 2019) is the most beautiful girl in Sharks' history. Dina was not only beautiful but also provided good services if you paid 150 EUR or more at that time.Ah yes, the good old days of Dina. Yeah Dina was nice, sexy, funny to talk to, and always provided excellent service. The only slight downside for me was her excessively fake and loud moaning, it's not really my thing, but after I jokingly said to her with a big smile "ssshhhhh Dinaaaa, you're waking everybody up!" during our second room together, she got the hint and was much quieter during subsequent rooms. No need to pay her 150 Euros, my rooms with her were usually 30 minute rooms for 50 Euros and they were a lot of fun. I genuinely hope she's doing well in retirement.

Nyezhov
05-25-24, 02:59
Here's the Airliner bus from Darmstadt directly to the airport, 30 min direct route. Ticket is 10 e. For daytime schedules, the bus leaves at 15 and 45 past the hour starting at 4:15 from platform 11 of the bus depot adjacent to the train station. It does not service terminal 2 at the moment so you'the have to account for the time to take the shuttle from terminal 1 if you need to go there.

https://www.rmv.de/c/fileadmin/documents/PDFs/_RMV_DE/Fahrkarten/Fahrkarten_im_Ueberblick/Lokale_Fahrkartenangebote/LNO_12_Darmstadt/Da_Airliner_Faltblatt_ab231210.pdf

But you don't really need to get there 2. 5 hours early. Yesterday I arrived at 9:20, literally walked from one end of Terminal 1 to the other starting at Zone A to get zone see airline counters in order to purchase a seat upgrade. Then walked back half way across the terminal to zone be departure document / entry point. Walked to and through the security line, then to and through passport control, and was at my gate by 9:55. Luckily my airline lounge was directly across from the gait so I even had an hour to enjoy the free booze at 10 am.

But personally I usually rent a car and make my own schedule.I'm afraid to drive as I haven't been behind the wheel in almost 18 months LOL.

I'm going Singapore Air to the USA. Would you say that 2 hours before is enough for them?

Thanks for the link bro, I'm embarrased I couldn't find it.

Now I have to decide whether to saty at the Dormero or some place closer to the station.

Escape Artist
05-25-24, 09:37
The club could take some short term pain (less entry fees) and refuse entry to a couple of girls asking ridiculous prices in exchange for abysmal service: make an example out of them. The German forum is full of names of girls who provide horrible service and try to charge 100 or even 150 Euros for 30 minutes. Of course the club isn't allowed to dictate prices or service levels, but at the same time the club has a right to refuse entry to anyone whom they 'think will not fit in with the rest of the visitors,' similar to how they (apparently) refuse entry to men who don't speak any English or German. Girls who give the club a bad reputation and-or ruin the experience for male visitors could perhaps be a valid reason to kick out some of the worst offenders? I'm pretty sure that a man who receives a lot of complaints from the ladies, staff, or other men (for example constantly harassing girls, try to blackmail them, try to steal money from them, or causing a fight or conflicts with other guests) could be refused entry. The legal concept of door policy is usually a very large grey area in most countries.
I must clarify to readers that the German forums, while providing names of girls providing horrible service for 100 or 150, does not mean that they are reporting 50 e rooms either.

But yeah, I get your proposal but consider that Sharks does not exist independently from other clubs. Girls working Frankfurt area clubs all charge the same. If Sharks cracks down and start blocking entry for girls, what stops them from just popping over to Oase or Palace? I mean, it's a hard call. Do you not risk losing your position as the king club of Hessen by sacrificing line up numbers, perhaps resulting in a slow deterioration of overall club quality. Or do nip it in the bud, control the girls, but risk losing your line up to other clubs?

Sirioja
05-25-24, 13:32
I just don't understand why customers always talk about old ugly girl such as Sylvanna and lousy service girl such as Brenda. They just don't know who Dina is. I think that Dina (2017 - 2019) is the most beautiful girl in Sharks' history. Dina was not only beautiful but also provided good services if you paid 150 EUR or more at that time.Because weird to see a granny getting young guys, when old Germans love schoolgirl style, they might have missed at school. What I experienced in 2014/2015 is Dina is too professionnal and not my GFE, not letting go but she wanted to control. Mersi. Hu was much more GFE. I can't say other than Katalina for highest level I got at Sharks, even only 1 2 hours 200 room, but I followed her at Globe and Megan followed me at Globe, when I didn't follow German snow white when she moved to escorting on June 2023 . When Kate was a busy superstar at Globe but looking what I did, as I told her: You don't need to be jealous about Larissa ex Isabella, when I went to Globe for You.

Escape Artist
05-25-24, 19:04
I'm afraid to drive as I haven't been behind the wheel in almost 18 months LOL.

I'm going Singapore Air to the USA. Would you say that 2 hours before is enough for them?

Thanks for the link bro, I'm embarrased I couldn't find it.

Now I have to decide whether to saty at the Dormero or some place closer to the station.Frankfurt airport is one of the faster ones, much more simple and fast than Paris-CDG or London Heathrow. I wouldn't want to cause anyone to miss their flight but I've found myself dropping off rental keys at 45 minutes before departure and still easily made my flight. Now that's with not checking bags, knowing the airport, and knowing how to pack as to not cause any delays at security. You know, proper travel etiquette. But that being said, 90 minutes is a nice no rush rule of thumb for me. But hey, if you have airport lounge access, getting there 4 hours early has its perks of being able to take in an hour or two to get that last meal and drink, giving you a moment to reflect on the awesome time you've had.

Driving in Germany is so easy ever since GPS. People follow the rules and aren't aggressive drivers unless you're doing something bonehead when they will not hesitate to express their disapproval of any incompetence or rule breaking. If there's a place to get back back comfortable with driving in traffic, it's in Germany while following an onscreen GPS. Apple Play is money.

Darmstadt's not a big town so you can get taxis from anywhere to the station for less than 20 e, maybe only 10-15 e. I've also walked from Sharks to near the main train station in 45 minutes, even closer if going to the Nord station.

Another option is staying at Hotel Contel that's on the same street as Sharks and hopping on the X15 bus from the Darmstadt -Rohm-Strasse bus stop across the street from the hotel. That's a simple one hour trip pretty much from the hotel door directly to the airport without having to even go to the station, transfer, or get in a taxi. Bus departs at 49-51 minutes past the hour and gets you there 10 minutes before the next hour. 5:50 am bus gets you there by 6:50. If staying at Dormero, it's only a 1.6 km direct walk to the same bus stop, all on a dedicated sidewalk. For comparison, it's a 1 km walk to Sharks from Dormero, so if you're not averse to walking a little and don't mind waiting at a bus stop rather than at a station, I don't see a logistical reason to stay anywhere else unless you want to explore beautiful Darmstadt.

By the way, can someone just sticky this post so we don't have to talk about logistics of Sharks to airport using public transport again? Hah!

Prelude141
05-25-24, 19:11
I must clarify to readers that the German forums, while providing names of girls providing horrible service for 100 or 150, does not mean that they are reporting 50 e rooms either.

But yeah, I get your proposal but consider that Sharks does not exist independently from other clubs. Girls working Frankfurt area clubs all charge the same. If Sharks cracks down and start blocking entry for girls, what stops them from just popping over to Oase or Palace? I mean, it's a hard call. Do you not risk losing your position as the king club of Hessen by sacrificing line up numbers, perhaps resulting in a slow deterioration of overall club quality. Or do nip it in the bud, control the girls, but risk losing your line up to other clubs?You are all dreaming. You are a small here of people who can't afford the price and constantly debate on how bad the situation is.

The truth is that business is not that bad at all and prices will never go down.

Think twice about it and go out of your home.

Bonsai
05-25-24, 20:13
You are all dreaming. You are a small here of people who can't afford the price and constantly debate on how bad the situation is.

The truth is that business is not that bad at all and prices will never go down.

Think twice about it and go out of your home.Your right, the business at shark isn't that bad for the club.

The club management is doing good job.

But the price is already falling.

I know some girls coming down from 200€/60 to 150€/60.

Not all but some.

PMunny
05-25-24, 22:46
First time in this club (afters years only going to the Frankfurt and Berlin clubs) and was completely overwhelmed when I first walked into the main area (around 3:30 pm). There were naked girls and guys everywhere!! It's so much bigger than Palace. A number of girls approached me before I'd even got to the bar to get a coke! Managed to fend them off, got my drink and went for a stroll around the club. There were girls everywhere, a lot were sitting in groups so it was hard to have a decent look at them all.

Took my time, walked around the grounds too as it was so sunny and warm. Bang on 5 pm nearly half the girls put their towels and headed to the restaurant for dinner but this thinned out the girls in the club so could get a better view. Spotted Toy-rah-an (or something like that, I asked her loads of times but could never quite hear what she wants saying, even in the quiet of the room). The ideal girl next door. She was sitting near the dance pole with the big mirror wall of the stairs to the rooms behind it (near the TV showing the FA Cup Final). She was stunningly beautiful, perfect face, eyes, perky see cup tits, ass and only 23! Only a couple of small tattoos on the inside of her arms, not great English. Should have suspected something was not right when she made me go to her when I made eye contact instead of her coming to me. Admitted she didn't kiss but that's fine with me. Went upstairs and everything was very mechanical, decent BBBJ with lots of eye contact (but she placed herself down between my legs, facing me) so there was no chance of groping her. Then when it came to licking her, she kept her legs very closed and only allowed me a little bit of access to the top part of her pussy. Then it was on with the red condom and a bit of grinding while also using her hand. Didn't last too long and was happy enough to get out of the room. 100 for 30 minutes Looks 10/10 session 4/10.

Decided to have dinner after that and was thinking about leaving but hung around and started standing near the games at the entrance. Seems to be a good spot as a number of girls came up and gave me hope for a second session. Moved around again and got a place on a couch when Anastasia came back again (having spoken to her earlier) and sat on my lap. She's blonde, 26, Romanian, fake boobs and lips. Which I don't really like. But great ass, lovely eyes and great personality and English. Only one small tattoo on her left wrist. My dick gave me the go ahead for a session with her. Agreed to an erotic massage, session and normal massage. Started off with lots of her rubbing her oily boobs all over my body, then a great BBBJ, after a while she changed position to spread her legs over my chest (allowing lots of fingering of her). When I said I was close to cunning she held off for a while and we chatted some more. Then on with the condom, lots of deep penetration and while I was groping her she said it was OK to finger her asshole! Didn't last too much longer. Then we talked some more and she gave me a fantastic ordinary massage, lots of oil and deep rubbing of my back, shoulders and neck. She then got me to massage her, back shoulders and hand (and didn't me rubbing and kissing her ass either). Really enjoyable hour. Looks 7/10 session 8/10. €200 for the hour (something I never normally bother doing with but she was worth it)!