PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Danny227
03-17-15, 20:10
The girl with black hair and blue eyes is Mila, but she's also not German. She is from Ukraine. LOL.You are probably correct about the girl with the black hair. I didn't ask where she was from, but her name is Mila.

Danny227
03-17-15, 20:12
Probably you mean Kyra or Kira. Yes, she has beautiful face and speaks very good German.

But she is originally from Slovakia.You know what, you are making me lose confidence. I don't know. I have been with her twice and I remembered that she is German. I will ask again next time.

Why lucky luke? I don't get it.

Danny227
03-17-15, 23:27
Anyway, question: where do you take a guy that have never been to an FKK on a Friday?

Sharks or World?

Sirioja
03-18-15, 00:05
Anyway, question: where do you take a guy that have never been to an FKK on a Friday? Sharks or world?I prefer World, but casting is better at Sharks at the moment.

Girls like Moira. Ro, Patricia. Mold, Sandra. De if she is back, Roxana, Cosmina, Maya. Ro can be good experiences to discover FKK and they are honest with no upselling.

Syzygies
03-18-15, 00:43
You know what, you are making me lose confidence. I don't know. I have been with her twice and I remembered that she is German. I will ask again next time.

Why lucky luke? I don't get it.Barry Manila is a guy I would trust to know a lot. If I wanted to know something, I would ask him. I have chatted with him a few times. Seems very experienced. You can't assume that girls will tell the complete truth about their origins.

Its generally gossiped that many of the German girls are not actually originally from Germany. If you are not German yourself, you would not have much chance of being able to tell.

Its no big deal though. Most of us don't care where the girls come from although most girls I like are not German. Sandra is the exception as a non-typical one.

Duplicate names are not allowed at Sharks so there has to be at least slight variations in each girl's name. Its not uncommon to spell names incorrectly. I am sure I do all the time.

BarryManila
03-18-15, 12:16
Why lucky luke? I don't get it.When she walks it looks somehow like Lucky Luke, character in a comic, with bow legs.

But Mira has beautiful legs.

TankTank123
03-18-15, 21:31
Good line up in Sharks today, about the same in numbers and quality as in Oase on Tuesday. It was double what was available at Oase on Monday. Sadly, there was no trace of Roxanna, who must have been away or continuously booked.

Danny227
03-18-15, 23:43
I prefer World, but casting is better at Sharks at the moment.

Girls like Moira. Ro, Patricia. Mold, Sandra. De if she is back, Roxana, Cosmina, Maya. Ro can be good experiences to discover FKK and they are honest with no upselling.I'll probably take him to World. First timer on a Friday night should have a great time there.

Thanks

Danny227
03-18-15, 23:49
Barry Manila is a guy I would trust to know a lot. If I wanted to know something, I would ask him. I have chatted with him a few times. Seems very experienced. You can't assume that girls will tell the complete truth about their origins.

Its generally gossiped that many of the German girls are not actually originally from Germany. If you are not German yourself, you would not have much chance of being able to tell.

Its no big deal though. Most of us don't care where the girls come from although most girls I like are not German. Sandra is the exception as a non-typical one.

Duplicate names are not allowed at Sharks so there has to be at least slight variations in each girl's name. Its not uncommon to spell names incorrectly. I am sure I do all the time.Yeah, I guess I have to be wrong if you are all so sure. I love here legs. I think that she is super hot. German girls. From my experience. Unless you are a regular that they know, On Average, have service that is not as good as the service of Romanians or other foreign girls. I'll take her again Sunday.

FormulaOneFan
03-19-15, 00:46
I'll probably take him to World. First timer on a Friday night should have a great time there.

ThanksHonestly, as a recent first-timer, they'll have a good time at pretty much any of the clubs!

Mander
03-19-15, 19:06
Hello!

I've been hearing about lately how many girls are in the attitude of charging higher price for lesser performance / value.

I am rather budget-conscious and wonder if I should adjust the level of expectation for price as I plan to go to Shark in a few months. It will be my first FKK experience, but of course I won't tell that. I am an Asian fluent in English, so I would appear to be a perfect target for rip-offs.

I know the standard 30-min vanilla service is 50 euros. What would be a realistic and recent rate for 30 min session including DFK, BBBJ, and anal? I was thinking it would be around 150 euro range.

Also for doubles, what would be the going rate for 1 HR session for 2 girls with BBBJ, girl-on-girl action, and anal for 1 girl? I was thinking around 250-300 euros.

I want to avoid haggling, but I don't want to get ripped off either.

Please let me know if my expectation for price would be too high or low.

Thanks!

Syzygies
03-19-15, 20:06
When she walks it looks somehow like Lucky Luke, character in a comic, with bow legs.

But Mira has beautiful legs.Yeh, I love bow-legged women with slim upper legs. Accentuates the "gap" and helps make the ass look super. Mira looks really hot. Especially when lying down sprawled with her ass in the air. LOL.

I keep thinking of trying her, but her craziness scares me a little. If I could just dose her with tranquilizers first, would be great. I don't want to have to chase her around the room like a caveman might chase his victim / woman.

I am not saying Mira looks like this pic. LOL It's for fun.

Danny227
03-19-15, 20:06
Honestly, as a recent first-timer, they'll have a good time at pretty much any of the clubs!Yup, that's correct too.

Hessen Bub
03-19-15, 20:25
You keep thinking of trying her? How long do you need to decide to fuck a girl you find hot? What's the risk? 50€! No need to get married.

HB.

Syzygies
03-19-15, 20:30
You keep thinking of trying her? How long do you need to decide to fuck a girl you find hot? What's the risk? 50! No need to get married.

HB.Simply a case of priorities and who is at the top of the list. We can't do everyone. Its certainly not the cost. Don't be silly. Some of us like our regulars. Others get bored and keep constantly changing.

I did approach her once or twice but was simply bad timing when she was heading to do something else, and she has a habit of dashing off before even got to raise the topic of a session. She can make the assumption that a guy just wants to discuss something without making a session, if he never sessioned before. So lack of a decent conversation, makes it very hard to gauge if there is any chemistry or mutual empathy.

MWTF mentioned to me he fucked 7 girls, and would do more (same day), probably spending only 350 Euros so far. Not all of us have such stamina, nor the psychological need to do them all.

Dufey
03-20-15, 00:45
Mira looks really hot. Especially when lying down sprawled with her ass in the air. LOL.

I keep thinking of trying her, but her craziness scares me a little. If I could just dose her with tranquilizers first, would be great. I don't want to have to chase her around the room like a caveman might chase his victim / woman.You do not need to chase her around the room for long. You only have to wait for as long as she needs to make the bed with some bed sheets, open / close the window to regulate the air in the room and for her to put out her things from her handbag.

Danny227
03-20-15, 09:31
Hello!

I've been hearing about lately how many girls are in the attitude of charging higher price for lesser performance / value.

I am rather budget-conscious and wonder if I should adjust the level of expectation for price as I plan to go to Shark in a few months. It will be my first FKK experience, but of course I won't tell that. I am an Asian fluent in English, so I would appear to be a perfect target for rip-offs.

I know the standard 30-min vanilla service is 50 euros. What would be a realistic and recent rate for 30 min session including DFK, BBBJ, and anal? I was thinking it would be around 150 euro range.

Also for doubles, what would be the going rate for 1 HR session for 2 girls with BBBJ, girl-on-girl action, and anal for 1 girl? I was thinking around 250-300 euros.

Thanks!DFK and BBBJ are included for most girls. Anal / CIM 50 extra. Apart from one girl at Sharks, I never heard of issues with the girls there. The "Brazilian" charged one of the first timers 200 euro for 45 min with no extras.

I know that club management is sitting heavy on the girls to inform the clients every 30 min while in the room and make them aware of extra charges to prevent issues.

Again, I never had an issue with a girl at Sharks; no upselling, no cheating, if we are over the time by a few minutes they never charge me for an extra 30 minutes (but I do tip in such cases).

In clubs like Palace you need to watch really watch it. Also, clubs which are touristic in nature like Artemis (No problems here, but if you are a tourist they try to upsell more).

As long as you know the prices and discuss before you should be fine.

Casey69
03-20-15, 09:43
Hi Mander,

Girls frequently ask whether it is your first time (here). You clearly have been reading the forum, so my advice would be to reply, its your first time in sharks but not your first time in an FFK. That may weed out a fair lot of the tourist-hunting sharks.

If you don't negotiate on beforehand many girls will implicitly assume it will be a 50 euro ride. Maybe (50% of them will try some upselling in the room, but many won't either. My experience is that if you want to negotiate, you really should do that before you go to the room. That is the moment where you are not committed. Of course you can go to the room and have the discussion. But it may spoil your (and her) mood, and it is much harder to back out.

Reading your brief comments, I would be inclined to advise that once entered, you first go for a standard 50-euro session. Just for starters and to get the pressure off. Logically after this first session, you will relax and ' make pause' (this is what the girls hate). During that time, you experience less pressure and you can talk / negotiate more easily with the girls on 'specials'.

The price structure is quite simple for doubles in my opinion. 2 X 50 euro (for each 30 min) for the girls plus extras individual per girl doing the extra.

Have a great time!

Hello!

Thanks!

Syzygies
03-20-15, 13:02
You do not need to chase her around the room for long. You only have to wait for as long as she needs to make the bed with some bed sheets, open / close the window to regulate the air in the room and for her to put out her things from her handbag.I like to try put girls for first time when I am fresh early in the day. Mira is a girl who arrives quite late by my standards, when I am already getting tired.

I rarely session Roxy these days mainly because she often likes to arrive late when I am close to going home.

I prefer girls to arrive by 4 or 5 pm. 2 pm girls are also good.

Syzygies
03-20-15, 18:34
Was reading elsewhere RF some girl called Elizabeth got fired for offering BBFS. Possibly moved on to work at ROM.

I guess others are subject of vicious rumours at times. LOL Like one girl thinks how come some other girl gets so much business. She asks some guy. He naturally says the other gives him BBFS in order to make jealous girl consider offering it.

Maybe some rumours are true but one has to be cautious about what stories are believed.

Hessen Bub
03-20-15, 19:19
Obviously she openly offered BBFS at Sharks for 50€ extra. Then she moved to Rom, for whatever reason. A power poster on RF sees her, tells the Rom management about her special offer so she gets thrown out. Some guys just have to play police.

HB.

Sirioja
03-20-15, 19:52
Obviously she openly offered BBFS at Sharks for 50 extra. Then she moved to Rom, for whatever reason. A power poster on RF sees her, tells the Rom management about her special offer so she gets thrown out. Some guys just have to play police.

HB.What is BBFS? To make problem.

Finnish Fucker
03-20-15, 22:44
So lack of a decent conversation, makes it very hard to gauge if there is any chemistry or mutual empathy.
Empathy? LOL. FKK girls have empathy level of a sniper.

Exodus8
03-20-15, 22:56
Empathy? LOL. FKK girls have empathy level of a sniper.Sympathy might perhaps fit the circumstances better.

Def: Acknowledging another person's emotional hardships and providing comfort and assurance.

Tuber19
03-21-15, 00:00
This is my 1st post, a review of my Visit to sharks in the 1st week of March, it was Thursday:

I entered the club at 5 PM, it was my 1st time in Frankfurt club, I visited Acapulco and Dolce Vita before so it wasn't my 1st FKK experience.

I read this forum before my visit, I decided to go to Sharks and Oase because I thought to be best line up.

I will not post details about line up / names. I know its important for some, but I already forgot the names.

My review is about overall experience:

I liked the line up, didn't bother much about food although I was there from 5 PM - 3 AM, but it was good food.

When I enter the club I planned to sit and take a good look at the girls, the girls approached but I declined because I wanted to choose the hottest one I see as all were available for the same price.

I didn't know which girl do what service, but I was only interested about regular sex although DFK is a bonus but I don't like it in all sessions!

My 1st session was with a sexy brunette that worked for 2 years in the club and was 1. 75 - 1. 80 tall with a sexy face and body, the session was great but without any extras.

I had 3 other session all are 30 min, I don't remember their names but at the time I was in the club they sit on the same sofa and I think its for them all the time. Its the sofa under the stairs and opposite the bar. All Romanian girls.

It was worth the $ , I will repeat the visit soon.

I have question about some strange things for me.

1- I saw a cute girl I wanted to make session with but I didn't speak with her because I didn't see her speak with any guy and not even looking at them, only 1 guy she gives him a hug every time she saw him and she sits with him and speak, maybe she had a room with him that night, but I saw her free most time!! What is the story?

2- I saw a 20-30 yrs old guy sitting with a girl on the sofa for hours, I think he only went to the room with him one time, they look like know each other, but why is this girl in the FKK if she is sitting with him all time, no one will approach, isn't it a waste of money for her? Or does the guy give her money for her time?

Syzygies
03-21-15, 00:42
Empathy? LOL. FKK girls have empathy level of a sniper.Its more about compatible styles. I don't like very assertive or pushy girls. I am not pushy myself. I like a very relaxed non stressful session. Go with the flow type of girls are good for me. If she wants to purely service me in her way that is of no interest to me, it clearly won't work.

Already during conversation you can sometimes detect inflexible girls that only have their way of doing things. Can't always detect how unrelaxed she will be or how restrictive.

Kirk Lazarus
03-21-15, 04:53

1- I saw a cute girl I wanted to make session with but I didn't speak with her because I didn't see her speak with any guy and not even looking at them, only 1 guy she gives him a hug every time she saw him and she sits with him and speak, maybe she had a room with him that night, but I saw her free most time!! What is the story?

2- I saw a 20-30 yrs old guy sitting with a girl on the sofa for hours, I think he only went to the room with him one time, they look like know each other, but why is this girl in the FKK if she is sitting with him all time, no one will approach, isn't it a waste of money for her? Or does the guy give her money for her time?Is this description about the same girl or two different girls? If what you saw was a girl sitting at the couches close to the small money lockers and she had straight long hair, it's likely Janine the german girl. Do a search of her name in this thread and you'll see discussions about her.

Kirk Lazarus
03-21-15, 04:55
What is BBFS? To make problem.Bare back full service = sexual intercourse without condom.

Sirioja
03-21-15, 06:21
Bare back full service = sexual intercourse without condom.Some girls propose, not only in AO, were are free to decide and no need to make problem to the girl and better not to say it.

Dufey
03-21-15, 11:48

2- I saw a 20-30 yrs old guy sitting with a girl on the sofa for hours, I think he only went to the room with him one time, they look like know each other, but why is this girl in the FKK if she is sitting with him all time, no one will approach, isn't it a waste of money for her? Or does the guy give her money for her time?1. Some girls have an off day. So they are not so happy and so do not attract the guests maybe. If she was always free, why did you not go to her to speak with her for a session. You say she was a cute girl and wanted to make a session. But you did not, I suspect because she was not attracting guys so you thought there must have been something wrong. Also she was not looking at attracting business so that was also another red flag that put you off going to her, even though she was free to be entertained! So I think you may have answered your question by your description. The one guy she may have liked to hug is a regular or a guest who she become friendly with and he was probably the one thing cheering her up since she was so miserable for something in her personal life.

2. It is a waste of money for her if she really wants to make money. Sometimes I wonder at some girls as to whether they come to the club to just hang out, drink and talk to their girl friends or to the guests that they are friendly with. Then you have the girls complaining at the end of the night that they made no money. The answer is more likely than not is that the man is not paying for her time to sit with him. You get a lot of stories on the forum from guys who say that they get hours and hours of couch time and do not pay for it and do not even take the girl to the room. It is almost like meeting a normal girl in a bar but the likelihood is the girl in the FKK is not going to say no to you like in the normal bar.

Hessen Bub
03-21-15, 12:14
Don't think too much why and what girls or other guests do. If you want to fuck her, go to her and tell her.

HB.

Finnish Fucker
03-21-15, 12:25
Its more about compatible styles.Now this sounds more realistic.

Dufey
03-21-15, 12:34
Yes, coincidentally, all 3 girls I sessioned with on Wednesday mentioned that point to me. They said that many of the men do not even make a single visit to the rooms. I guess the sunny weather on Wednesday worsened the situation, as I saw many just sitting in the garden chatting with each other.Just a reminder from TankTank that even on the reduced entry days that attract more men, do not be overly concerned that there will be heaps of competition to get the best girls as many men come to the club to relax and use the wellness than to fuck.

Even if they did fuck the local men really take their time selecting one, making sure she spends a sufficient amount of time on the couch with him before she deserves to be booked, then he may consider to spend 50 euro of his pension money on her.

Tuber19
03-21-15, 15:09
Is this description about the same girl or two different girls? If what you saw was a girl sitting at the couches close to the small money lockers and she had straight long hair, it's likely Janine the german girl. Do a search of her name in this thread and you'll see discussions about her.Its a description of two different girls.

And yes the girl #2 was sitting at the couches close to the small money lockers, so I guess it is Janine.

Tuber19
03-21-15, 15:14
1. Some girls have an off day. So they are not so happy and so do not attract the guests maybe. If she was always free, why did you not go to her to speak with her for a session. You say she was a cute girl and wanted to make a session. But you did not, I suspect because she was not attracting guys so you thought there must have been something wrong. Also she was not looking at attracting business so that was also another red flag that put you off going to her, even though she was free to be entertained! So I think you may have answered your question by your description. The one guy she may have liked to hug is a regular or a guest who she become friendly with and he was probably the one thing cheering her up since she was so miserable for something in her personal life..Thanks for reply.

Yes you right, I didn't speak with her because I thought that there is something wrong, but I don't know what, I thought that she only want to go room with regulars and that why I didn't speak with her. There were many girls so I didn't feel like I have to.

Syzygies
03-21-15, 18:56
Kelly (Puerto Rico) should be back at Sharks tomorrow (day shift), rumour has it (a good tip off).

I was thinking we should have a special thread for girls to post when they are working, if they return from a period absent. LOL. There are girls that are avid readers of forums in several languages, even the Italian forums.

Maybe the other alternative is for someone to set up a special web page, like Palace has, that can show girls attending (if girl desires). Would work really well at Sharks considering girls have unique names.

MNTaveler
03-21-15, 22:45
Kelly (Puerto Rico) should be back at Sharks tomorrow (day shift), rumour has it (a good tip off).

I was thinking we should have a special thread for girls to post when they are working, if they return from a period absent. LOL. There are girls that are avid readers of forums in several languages, even the Italian forums.

Maybe the other alternative is for someone to set up a special web page, like Palace has, that can show girls attending (if girl desires). Would work really well at Sharks considering girls have unique names.Syzygies,

Your idea is a great one. I'm trying to plan my next trip to Germany but want to make sure that my favorite will be available during my visit. If not, I would change my trip until she would be there. Then, I wouldn't have to feel like a stalker trying to find when she would be there. Having this insight would be very useful!

UltraHappy
03-21-15, 23:11
Don't think too much why and what girls or other guests do. If you want to fuck her, go to her and tell her.

HB.So few words, yet so much wisdom!

PussyLiccker
03-22-15, 00:48
So few words, yet so much wisdom!I created a meme for it. Enjoy. :) May the force be with you all!

Dufey
03-22-15, 02:16
I'm trying to plan my next trip to Germany but want to make sure that my favorite will be available during my visit. If not, I would change my trip until she would be there. Then, I wouldn't have to feel like a stalker trying to find when she would be there. Having this insight would be very useful!Usually if a girl really wants to see you again and she knows you want to see her again then she will give you her email, telephone number (for calls, SMS or Whatsapp or Telegram or Line) or Facebook. This is so you can make contact to see each other again. This way you will not feel like a stalker since she and you are in contact.

Dufey
03-22-15, 03:01
Thanks for reply.

Yes you right, I didn't speak with her because I thought that there is something wrong, but I don't know what, I thought that she only want to go room with regulars and that why I didn't speak with her. There were many girls so I didn't feel like I have to.You have just summed up the dilemma of too much choice. In real life you would probably give your left testicle to get your cock inside such a girl (joke), but in a FKK with so many girls to choose from, we become fickle, dismissing even beautiful women for some small detail that is missing or some small slight that only you perceive. This is the life we lead.

Fuzz Bucket
03-22-15, 04:52
Tooooooo shay!

You have just summed up the dilemma of too much choice. In real life you would probably give your left testicle to get your cock inside such a girl (joke), but in a FKK with so many girls to choose from, we become fickle, dismissing even beautiful women for some small detail that is missing or some small slight that only you perceive. This is the life we lead.

Syzygies
03-22-15, 09:18
Syzygies,

Your idea is a great one. I'm trying to plan my next trip to Germany but want to make sure that my favorite will be available during my visit. If not, I would change my trip until she would be there. Then, I wouldn't have to feel like a stalker trying to find when she would be there. Having this insight would be very useful!Predictions of the future are never 100% reliable. Girls simply change their minds. If the girl sends you a message that she is actually in the club right at this moment, that can help. Otherwise not sure. Planning a trip for one girl will always be a risk.

There are 10 girls I would like to fuck at Sharks, and that was before I even remembered that Moira should also be on the 'to do' list. Obviously not all of them show up, but I still cannot do them all. Have to decide which girls present are high priority.

2 years ago I could not say there are 10 girls I really want to do. Half of these are well known stars and a few yet to try. Sharks has improved a lot in terms of several alternative super stars. More super stars than Oase these days, where 2 years ago I would have said the reverse.

I rarely attend a club just for one girl a would not take a long trip without some surety. Girls can suddenly be sick.

Citizen Kane
03-22-15, 09:18
I created a meme for it. Enjoy. :) May the force be with you all!Shouldn't this read;.

"Think too much why and what girls or other guests do, do not. If you fuck her want to, to her and tell her go. Hmmmmmm. ".

Exodus8
03-22-15, 09:43
Maybe the other alternative is for someone to set up a special web page, like Palace has, that can show girls attending (if girl desires). Would work really well at Sharks considering girls have unique names.Wud be better if girls had wristband on with GPS tracker and you could hunt her down via a handout device at the club, LOL.

Someone should make an app so ppl can check which girls are present i.e. wearing a wristband...

Syzygies
03-22-15, 10:09
Shouldn't this read;.

"Think too much why and what girls or other guests do, do not. If you fuck her want to, to her and tell her go. Hmmmmmm. ".Well I get the joke, but its a bit too jumbled to be a good imitation of Yoda speak.

My attempt:
Why and what girls or other guests do, too much, do not think. If you, to fuck her, are wanting, to her go and to her tell.

Hessen Bub
03-22-15, 14:08
Wud be better if girls had wristband on with GPS tracker and you could hunt her down via a handout device at the club, LOL.

This is about as realistic as Sharks putting up a website with girl's schedules. Most clubs don't want everybody (or tax authorities) to know how many girls have been working each and every day. And most girls (for the same reason) don't want everybody to know how many days they have been working. It also helps a little to keep stalkers away from them. If the club doesn't give that information by phone.

HB.

MNTaveler
03-22-15, 15:04
Predictions of the future are never 100% reliable. Girls simply change their minds. If the girl sends you a message that she is actually in the club right at this moment, that can help. Otherwise not sure. Planning a trip for one girl will always be a risk.

There are 10 girls I would like to fuck at Sharks, and that was before I even remembered that Moira should also be on the 'to do' list. Obviously not all of them show up, but I still cannot do them all. Have to decide which girls present are high priority.

2 years ago I could not say there are 10 girls I really want to do. Half of these are well known stars and a few yet to try. Sharks has improved a lot in terms of several alternative super stars. More super stars than Oase these days, where 2 years ago I would have said the reverse.

I rarely attend a club just for one girl a would not take a long trip without some surety. Girls can suddenly be sick.Yes, I agree that's it's risky to plan a long trip based on one woman. You're also right that there are more than enough quality women in Sharks. I'm also considering to attend the 24 hours of Nurburgring race but if she wasn't going to be in the club during my visit during this time, then I would look for a different race / event to attend while there. This trip differs in nature for me in that I won't be there for work and will have plenty of free time to have fun. So, knowing if I can meet my favorite would be nice. I know she's going home for Easter but am not sure of how long that visit will be or when she'll return to the club. I guess all I can really do is watch the board here to see if there are reports of her being present.

Danny227
03-22-15, 17:32
This is my 1st post, a review of my Visit to sharks in the 1st week of March, it was Thursday:

I entered the club at 5 PM, it was my 1st time in Frankfurt club, I visited Acapulco and Dolce Vita before so it wasn't my 1st FKK experience.

I read this forum before my visit, I decided to go to Sharks and Oase because I thought to be best line up.

I will not post details about line up / names. I know its important for some, but I already forgot the names.

My review is about overall experience:

I liked the line up, didn't bother much about food although I was there from 5 PM - 3 AM, but it was good food.

When I enter the club I planned to sit and take a good look at the girls, the girls approached but I declined because I wanted to choose the hottest one I see as all were available for the same price.

I didn't know which girl do what service, but I was only interested about regular sex although DFK is a bonus but I don't like it in all sessions!

My 1st session was with a sexy brunette that worked for 2 years in the club and was 1. 75 - 1. 80 tall with a sexy face and body, the session was great but without any extras.There are many possible explanations. Sometimes I have sessions that are 3-4 hours and afterwards the girl sits with me for a very long time and we drink talk and after a couple of hours do another sessions. Girls like that because they make their money and they also don't have to walk around, but they are with one regular client. Sometimes they had a good client during day time and made a lot, so they take it easy till the end. I know of two girls that guys that actually book them.

MiDreamer
03-22-15, 22:14
This Sunday seemed to be more awake than last week. There seemed to be a good amount of girls and customers.

My first visit was with Emma from Poland. She is a young pretty blonde with blue eyes and a nice figure. She tried a bit of upsell in the room but did not press it when I declined. A nice BBBJ followed by CG for a finish. Damage 50 Euro.

My next visit was with Antonia. She has dark hair and a tight body. I think she said she was from Hungary but I'm not sure. It was a bit too soon after the previous session but she talked me into a visit with her. She gave a very good BBBJ followed by CG and another good BBBJ, then HJ but I just couldn't manage to make it work. Not due to any lack of effort on her part. She seemed truly upset that I didn't finish and suggested it was free. I declined this unexpected offer. She put in way too much work. Damage 50 Euro.

My last visit was with my Sharks favorite, Anya. As always. She is the best.

Another fun Sunday at Sharks.

MiD

Syzygies
03-22-15, 22:58
Some new lookers at Sharks. Victoria is a tall dark blonde with slim legs and sexy little ass. As an ex stripper she knows how to flaunt it. Just 3 days here she said, but constantly booked today.

I also could not resist her. Face 7, body 8 to 9 but small tits, long nipples. BBBJ good 7. Likes DATY. Strange kissing using tongue but not lips.

Maybe had a lip problem from previous customer with prickly face. I enjoyed the tonguing anyway. No other restrictions! Enjoyed her pussy in several ways.

Another new girl I think Beyonce was tall with dark brown hair and slim face. Very pretty but lacking upturned nose so face scores 8. Body was close to a 10 for me. Slim but not excessively. Ass great not too small. Beautiful tits maybe be-cups. Will have to try her next time. She was quite well booked.

Would also have liked to try not new girls Georgina and Moira. However not superman.

Pamela seems to be a super star for many, blonde with pretty face, looks Russian? However thighs are somewhat beyond my spec so dont know if I could try her.

Syzygies
03-22-15, 23:23
Leya/Lea with the humongous tits. Bigger and heavier than Dilek's. More than a double D but real. Slim body. Black hair. Biggish lips. Smallish ass but just enough on the waist to thigh ratio of maybe 75%. Face 7 body 8, tits only would be a 10. She has improved a lot since her first week about 5 weeks ago. I greatly enjoyed the session. Sweetest kissing with playful tongue. Does not smoke. So taste is special. Close to a 10 for kissing. Good BBBJ reasonably deep scores 7. Some DATY. For mish draws her knees up to chest. Very good. She is not scared of me any more. Even allowed a nice doggy this time. Overall very good session for definite repeats. A must for enthusiasts of big tits and sweet tongue kissing. Likes soft fucking. Not bang bang style.

Also B Sample for Cosmina. Very slim with one of cutest faces in Sharks. Chesnut hair. No restrictions. LFK offered. Likes a slow soft DATY very much. 90 minutes session. I am sure she is not providing such a good session for 50 Euro customers. BBBJ not super but acceptable. Good sex in mish and doggy. Not to status of a favourite but had a good time.

Syzygies
03-22-15, 23:56
Club was a little over heated today. Food not very exciting but better than Oase of course. Music is too repetative.

However line up is good. Dina and Elli missing, also Leni, Maya, Mara, Mira, Teresa, & Paloma. Cosmina is there. Still 3 black girls but they have not so many bookings. Oase Emma ("Pol") was there.

Busy girls: Sandra, Marina, Sidonia, Ramina, Pamela, Leya, Victoria, Beyonce, and Roxanna moderately busy. So enough customers to keep a few girls quite busy, but not a sausage fest by any means.

Chatted with customers: the 3 Js.

Sirioja
03-23-15, 08:15
Club was a little over heated today. Food not very exciting but better than Oase of course. Music is too repetative.

However line up is good. Dina and Elli missing, also Leni, Maya, Mara, Mira, Teresa, & Paloma. Cosmina is there. Still 3 black girls but they have not so many bookings. Oase Emma ("Pol") was there.

Busy girls: Sandra, Marina, Sidonia, Ramina, Pamela, Leya, Victoria, Beyonce, and Roxanna moderately busy. So enough customers to keep a few girls quite busy, but not a sausage fest by any means...You mean Marina latvian blond mid length hairs and small tits MILF sitting at the bar close to restaurant? With Jana. Hu and Isabella left and Sandra. De, my best at Sharks.

Syzygies
03-23-15, 09:33
A weak LU attempt (less than 50% of the girls). Maybe someone can add quite a few more names?. Varies a lot from a Friday or Saturday. Some girls I don't know names and some just don't recognise.

Aida (Rom)
Alyssa
Andrea
Beyonce
Cosmina (Rom)
Dilek (Tur?)
Emma ("Pol")
Georgina (Deu?)
Jessica (Rom)
Kathy (Rom)
Kira(Slk)
Lara (Deu)
Larissa (Rom)
Leya/Lea (Rom)
Liz (Chris ex World, Anita)
Lorena (Rom)
Marina (Let)
Moira (Rom)
Pamela
Patricia Mol
Remina (Rom) (Julia - World)
Rosa (Rom)
Roxana (Rom)
Roxy (Rom)
Samira (Aze)
Sandra (Deu)
Sidonia (Rom)
Silvana (Ita)
Victoria (Rom)
Winny Jamaica + another black girl
Yellis (Rom)
Yra (Rom) was blonde, was red, now black hair.
Zina/Xena(Gha)

Sirioja
03-23-15, 10:00
A weak LU attempt (less than 50% of the girls). Maybe someone can add quite a few more names?. Varies a lot from a Friday or Saturday. Some girls I don't know names and some just don't recognise.

Aida (Rom)
Alyssa
Andrea
Beyonce
Cosmina (Rom)
Dilek (Tur?)
Emma ("Pol")
Georgina (Deu?)
Jessica (Rom)
Kathy (Rom)
Kira(Slk)...Thanks for your listings for Sharks and Oase girls.

Mr Styles
03-23-15, 10:44
Hi,

I am thinking of a visit. I go for half hour sessions and extend only if I think it is worth it. Usually I take the girl for another round later on.

Is this OK? I do and t want to be sharked just because I pay for the standard half hour.

Cheers.

Sirioja
03-23-15, 10:55
Hi,

I am thinking of a visit. I go for half hour sessions and extend only if I think it is worth it. Usually I take the girl for another round later on.

Is this OK? I do and t want to be sharked just because I pay for the standard half hour.

Cheers.With best services girls at Sharks like Sandra. De or Marina. Let or Patricia. Mold, no problem for only 30 mn and 50€, DFK included and no upsell, only too short time for me when I enjoy, to make my old diesel engine being hot.

Syzygies
03-23-15, 10:58
I did not mean line up was weak. Only the list of names was missing a lot.

BarryManila
03-23-15, 11:34
LU... Maybe someone can add quite a few more names?Here are some more names:

Adina, Ro (Ex-World).

Anais, Ro.

Angelica, Let.

Aphrodite, Ro.

Clarissa, Ro.

Dalma, Ro.

Diana, Ro (now black hair).

Giulia, Ro.

Ina, Ro.

Iris, Ro.

Mia, Ro.

Ruby, Ro.

Sia, the / Tun.

One of the J's!

Danny227
03-23-15, 12:05
I have friends visiting from abroad this week, so Oase Wednesday, Artemis Thursday and either Sharks or World on Friday. I am having trouble deciding what they will prefer for Friday.

B Bbj
03-23-15, 14:16
Visited Sharks last Thursday.

Started off with Kira from Slovakia. I'm a sucker for blondes from this country and she didn't disappoint. She is a good looking blonde with large silicon breasts however.

They look great and feel even better. Good BBBJ too. But it was heaven for me just being on top in missionary kissing her and her breasts. Back to BBBJ and then me.

Standing and ending with COF. Euro 100 damage for 30 minutes.

Tried a little of the food next. It was okay Nothing compared to Golden Time or Palace but average. Had a beer for Euro 6 too.

Next up came Christina, an Italian with beautiful eyes. We were in the kino for 30 minutes. She is very passionate and gives an excellent BBBJ, which is how I finished. However, before that we had sex in a few different positions and she has great muscle control and is very tight. It was wonderful. Euro 100 for 30 minutes with the BBBJTC.

Lastly, I saved up for the 2 Moldavian 'sisters'. They claimed to be sisters but of course I had my doubts but I wasn't going to argue with them! Again in the kino, with one.

Doing BBBJ, the other kissing me or putting her gorgeous pussy in my face. They swapped positions so I experienced them both doing this. On to a double BBBJ then me.

Having sex with one while kissing the other, swapping again after change of condoms and going for it again. Finished inside one of them, I don't know which and still can't.

Remember their names. Great experience though. Damage Euro 100 for 30 minutes.

Sirioja
03-23-15, 16:24
I have friends visiting from abroad this week, so Oase Wednesday, Artemis Thursday and either Sharks or World on Friday. I am having trouble deciding what they will prefer for Friday.Not many girls in Sharks after 1 am, so you can visit Sharks until 11 pm and drive to World 45 mn, World is a club for the night until 5 am.

Syzygies
03-23-15, 17:18
Here are some more names:
Adina, Ro (Ex-World).
Anais, Ro.
Angelica, Let.
Aphrodite, Ro.
Clarissa, Ro.
Dalma, Ro.
Diana, Ro (now black hair).
Giulia, Ro.
Ina, Ro.
Iris, Ro.
Mia, Ro.
Ruby, Ro.
Sia, the / Tun.
One of the J's!Thanks I remember you mention Iris now and how could I forget Angelica? LOL Did not even notice Dalma was there.

Is Ruby the long time girl, or a new one? I did recognise a blonde I did not know the name of, on the front stairs side of the bar.

Danny227
03-23-15, 18:26
Visited Sharks last Thursday.

Started off with Kira from Slovakia. I'm a sucker for blondes from this country and she didn't disappoint. She is a good looking blonde with large silicon breasts however.

They look great and feel even better. Good BBBJ too. But it was heaven for me just being on top in missionary kissing her and her breasts. Back to BBBJ and then me.

Standing and ending with COF. Euro 100 damage for 30 minutes.

Tried a little of the food next. It was okay Nothing compared to Golden Time or Palace but average. Had a beer for Euro 6 too.

Next up came Christina, an Italian with beautiful eyes. We were in the kino for 30 minutes. She is very passionate and gives an excellent BBBJ, which is how I finished. However, before that we had sex in a few different positions and she has great muscle control and is very tight. It was wonderful. Euro 100 for 30 minutes with the BBBJTC.

Lastly, I saved up for the 2 Moldavian 'sisters'. They claimed to be sisters but of course I had my doubts but I wasn't going to argue with them! Again in the kino, with one..Good report, thanks. The sisters are called patricia and sandra? These are the mold girls I know. Never knew they were sisters.

BTW; Karina, ro, blue eyes hangs with this blond ro claiming to be cousins.

BarryManila
03-23-15, 19:08
Is Ruby the long time girl, or a new one? I did recognise a blonde I did not know the name of, on the front stairs side of the bar.Ruby is at Sharks since several months. The blonde one could be Enya, coming from World last summer.

Syzygies
03-23-15, 22:41
Ruby is at Sharks since several months. The blonde one could be Enya, coming from World last summer.I guess several. Months is still new for me since I was away December and Jan.

Syzygies
03-23-15, 22:46
Good report, thanks. The sisters are called patricia and sandra? These are the mold girls I know. Never knew they were sisters.

BTW; Karina, ro, blue eyes hangs with this blond ro claiming to be cousins.Sandra would not be one of them since she is supposed to be German.

Dufey
03-23-15, 22:54
Looks like FKK Sharks is putting on an Easter party for Saturday 4 April. World this year is not having its usual Easter party. The World parties were always a fixture on the FKK visit calendar but not this year. I am wondering how well attended this event will be. Appears that entry price is the usual 65 euro.

Saturday 04 April.

Horny eggs, good feelings.

Event Announcement: If you have hot eggs, then you have to be sure no premium farmer breeding hen and cock fighting. Just as well, or rather much better you should then but prefer to go to the nudist club Sharks, who on Saturday, 04/04. Lets go its own version of Easter "eggs Horny Party" frivolous true to entertain tidy with Easter unadulterated fun. Click here for more happy; at any rate, nothing else can event features such as champagne reception, live shows, buffet and musical party sound entertainment close by live DJ. Who then is this, They also can look forward to an exciting free raffle and perhaps obtaining one of the "attractive", when participating "winnable" Prices *! * . 1 Price: 1 hour VIP room. Incl. 1 bottle of your choice (0. 7 l) with a lady of choice incl. An extra second Price: 1 hour with a lady of choice. 3 Price: 1 bottle of your choice (0. 7 l) . 4 Price: 1 x free entrance.

Reef LostCause
03-23-15, 23:02
The sisters are called patricia and sandra? These are the mold girls I know. Never knew they were sisters.
Maybe Larissa and her sister.

Larissa is always sitting under the big aquarium, near the stairs.

Last time I went there, I had a short conversation with her, and the girl sitting next to her looked really similar (except dark hair). FWIW, I asked if they were sisters and she said yes. She asked if I wanted to take both of them for a ride, but I ended up with Larissa only.

Dufey
03-23-15, 23:07

Last time I went there, I had a short conversation with her, and the girl sitting next to her looked really similar (except dark hair). FWIW, I asked if they were sisters and she said yes. She asked if I wanted to take both of them for a ride, but I ended up with Larissa only.Larissa if I remember right is naturally a dark haired girl. She dyes her hair blonde. So if the other girl is her sister with dark hair then that would make sense.

Larissa has some nice natural tits to play with.

Danny227
03-23-15, 23:19

Last time I went there, I had a short conversation with her, and the girl sitting next to her looked really similar (except dark hair). FWIW, I asked if they were sisters and she said yes. She asked if I wanted to take both of them for a ride, but I ended up with Larissa only.That totally new to me. I had no idea that Larissa had a sister there. She is always with Roxana. I don't usually go with Larissa as I find her ass to big for my taste, but this changes the picture.

Next time I take both. Much obliged guys.

Danny227
03-23-15, 23:22
When she walks it looks somehow like Lucky Luke, character in a comic, with bow legs.

But Mira has beautiful legs.You are correct. I have no idea why I was so certain she was German. Apologies.

Syzygies
03-23-15, 23:43
Looks like FKK Sharks is putting on an Easter party for Saturday 4 April. World this year is not having its usual Easter party. The World parties were always a fixture on the FKK visit calendar but not this year. I am wondering how well attended this event will be. Appears that entry price is the usual 65 euro.

Saturday 04 April.

Horny eggs, good feelings.

Event Announcement: If you have hot eggs, then you have to be sure no premium farmer breeding hen and cock fighting. Just as well, or rather much better you should then but prefer to go to the nudist club Sharks, who on Saturday, 04/04. Lets go its own version of Easter "eggs Horny Party" frivolous true to entertain tidy with Easter unadulterated fun. Click here for more happy; at any rate, nothing else can event features such as champagne reception, live shows, buffet and musical party sound entertainment close by live DJ. Who then is this, They also can look forward to an exciting free raffle and perhaps obtaining one of the "attractive", when participating "winnable" Prices *! * . 1 Price: 1 hour VIP room. Incl. 1 bottle of your choice (0. 7 l) with a lady of choice incl. An extra second Price: 1 hour with a lady of choice. 3 Price: 1 bottle of your choice (0. 7 l) . 4 Price: 1 x free entrance.Google translate did a better job this time. LOL.

I won't be there, but if I was, I would be happy there is no mention of porn stars and exotic dancers. The prizes are nice though.

Sirioja
03-23-15, 23:51
Sandra would not be one of them since she is supposed to be German.Yes Sandra is blond from Munich with tatoos under right breast: you always be my eternity, and on left ankle, very friendly and smiling woman.

Sirioja
03-24-15, 00:05
I won't be there, but if I was, I would be happy there is no mention of porn stars and exotic dancers. The prizes are nice though.So won't I, be better in Zermatt. Breuil Cervinia for free ride in white Matterhorn, learning to fly above white powder.

Member #4581
03-24-15, 03:00
Was at sharks W-F, which followed a day at Oase.

I thought the girls quality was great at sharks, mostly slim young natural tit girls, the kind I like. Importantly, the ones I know and have seen before, have stayed slim in general. Unfortunately, that has not been the case at Oase. Not sure why, it can't be that Oase food is all that better.

It was a marathon 4 days for me, and 20 or sessions between the two clubs. Damage was slightly above 2 grand, inclusive of club entrance. Tips also cost me a lot this time, nearly 200, mostly at sharks. With one exception, read below, all those tips were well worth it.

Girls tried.

Roxana.

Roxana plus Larissa.

Roxana has been my number 1 fav since my first FKK visit ever, and it is fair to say I was quite smitten. All my prior sessions with her had been just great.

However, on my prior visit in Nov, she was getting a bit more demanding and got mildly upset I did not give her any Christmas present. So, this time, I bought a couple of nice gifts at the duty free shop in the airport on my way. She seemed happy for a FEW min. That's it. In my first session, she said she was a bit sick, and was subdued. Around the 40th min, she was acting to be in pain, so I stopped the session, thinking we can do more sessions later, as I always do with her. Instead of thanking me, she demanded a 20 tip, which made no sense. And worse yet, she was promptly back in action in less than a few minutes, soliciting other clients, after telling me in my session she needed some rest. In the evening, I went back to check if she was ok and ready for a second session, but she demanded that I should take a session with her and her friend either Lorena or Jessica, neither of who is my type. When I said no, she got upset, and refused a one to one session, which was a first with her for me.

It got worse, much worse the nxt day. I got to the club by 2 PM, and she was at the door with Larissa. She seemed to have forgotten about the prior day and all smiles. I was happy too. But she again pitched the 3 some with Larissa. Now, by herself, Larissa is definitely not my type and I would never take her, but back in November, I did take a 3 some with them both, and it continues to this day as my best sex session ever (ok, I am not that experienced). They were aggressive, and caring, and made sure I had a fantastic time then. So, in comparison, this time it was the mother of all nightmares.

From the time we got into the room, they were after selling a multi hour session. Most ridiculously, they suggested we should go to my hotel room, which I thought was illegal, and in any case, I said no thanks. Then Roxana says do you want to try anal sex, again so much out of character, and knowing full well it is not my thing. Then they start with this "minimum3 hour session". I kept saying no, but they would not let go. They keep walking out of the room on most flimsy excuses, to get a drink, to get oil for massage, etc. in essence, to waste as much time as possible. Then Larissa says she wants a massage, and immediately Roxana jumps to it, and gives me some oil, as if the session is all about what they want, and not me, the paying customer. After ten minutes of that, it is Roxana's turn to demand a massage, and we go through the charade again. I was losing my patience, and firmly demanded a blow job. With great reluctance, Larissa gives me a half hearted half assed blow job, while Roxana stands there sulking. A few minutes of that, and I said ok lets at least fuck, and this time, Roxana jumps reverse cowgirl on to my dick, does a few strokes, and claims my dick is asleep and peels off the condom, all without my permission. They ask one final time if I want to at least do 1.5 hrs, and I was fed up and said not now. Immediately, Larissa says it is an hour already, which was not true, still 15 min, and I always have my watch on my wrist. Roxana agrees still ten min. But they both sit in a corner, and Larissa starts bitching how next Wednesday is her birthday and I did not get any presents for her?! Wtf. Then she says I should give her at least a 50 tip. I could not take this anymore, gave them each an extra 20 and said thanks. That shall be the very last time I do 3somes with Roxana, or ever touch Larissa or even look at Larissa, who acted like the worst bi$ch ever to me.

Ay Papi
03-24-15, 03:18
Here are some more names:I'm quite sure that BarryManila or several other Sharks experts will know this bit of trivia:

There is a German woman who is tall, thin, and platinum blonde. Even though German is her nationality, she mentioned that one of her parents is Russian. She was really excellent in the room, the only problem is I have forgotten her name? Anybody?

UltraHappy
03-24-15, 03:27
That shall be the very last time I do 3somes with Roxana, or ever touch Larissa or even look at Larissa, who acted like the worst bi$ch ever to me.That whole experience sounds terrible. I don't understand why you gave them an extra 20 each after that ordeal. I would not have given them an extra Euro. I am surprised at your patience with them in the first place.

Member #4581
03-24-15, 03:34
So, with that unfortunate negative article out of the way, the rest.

Sandra. Much has been written about this girl. I actually chatted with her for a few min back in Nov, but was waiting for another girl then, and missed her for the rest of the night. I made sure that would not happen this time, and went to the room altogether 5 times in 3 days. Roughly 30% of my sharks budget and more than half of the tips went to this girl! And richly deserved. She is beautiful, could not be better mannered, will do pretty much anything to please her man, and is just heavenly. Her deep throat ing and the rest of her services are by far the best, again in my admittedly limited experience. For someone who is the busiest there already and is in so much demand, she has no ego. I don't do DFK, nor DATY or anal, so I did not partake, but I think all are on offer. Just a great great gal.

Janine. Again, a lot has been said, much of it not flattering. But I disagree to so e extent. I like Janine, as she is, to me the prettiest girl at sharks bar none. Not because of her tits, I actually like small titted girls. But her face is so pretty, and so is the rest of the bod, and she is both fresh and innocent looking. Yes, she does not do a lot, but what she promises, she does ok. She is willing to kiss with a proper tip. I like her honesty as well, must be a German girl thing. I was generally happy with this session.

Ira. Again, a popular girl. I had sessioned with her once, but this time took her to the room 3 times in 3 days. She changed her hair, straight and black now. Still in such fantastic shape. And her size fit me perfectly, and she was able to finish me off riding up and down. Along with Sandra, she made my day on this trip.

Cosmina. Normally, I take at least one session with cosmina per trip, usually at the end as she does a great CIM, but this time, it was a normal session. She changed her hair as well, but still looks as pretty as ever. BTW, Roxana seems to have a special rivalry with cosmina, as she always wants to know who I went with, who I finished with, and if I went with cosmina and how many times.

Andrea. Bulgarian girl, skinny, small to medium tits. Sorry, I am not good at sizing them up. Pretty face. She has been around a while, used to be at sharks then went to Oase as Nicole, back to sharks again. This was my second time with her, and it was a good session, not great. She did ask if I wanted anal, but did not push. I took just 30 min.

Lis. Pretty, skinny Romanian girl. Session with her twice on Friday, and the second was my last, at closing time. Somehow, she squeezed a last finish out at that time. Nice and chatty girl, pretty faced brunette. Face a bit more like Turkish or Middle Eastern, than pure Romanian. I remembered in the middle of my session that I had sessioned with her 2 years ago and she was called Anita then, and she was happy I remembered that. Definitely happy to repeat.

Neya. She is my friend more than anything else, and always end up chatting a long time, and then take a session to pay up, as she might get offended if I just gave a tip for chatting with me. I just find her to be a very nice girl. She is not really my type, so it is more like fucking a friend. But still fun. And she has very pretty eyes.

Francesca. Short and blonde. She kept asking me several times, so I just took a 30 min session. The blow job was good, but I was exhausted, and half way through, I lost my hard on. Not her fault in any way.

A short, skinny brunette who hangs with Ira. Forgot her name. Cute face, but I was a bit drunk when I took her to the room and that followed a prior session. With less than a hour break, so I was pooped. Don't remember much out of that session.

So, all in all, very good trip. There are so many cute and fuckable girls at sharks, it is amazing. Sandra is the best for me on this trip. Not sure what came over Roxana. Hopefully she is nicer on my next visit.

Member #4581
03-24-15, 03:36
I am reluctant to give up on Roxana, too many good memories. Perhaps she is having some tough times, or may be her attitude changed, I don't know. But I have no such good feeling towards Larissa, who I took only because Roxana insisted on a 3 some.

That whole experience sounds terrible. I don't understand why you gave them an extra 20 each after that ordeal. I would not have given them an extra Euro. I am surprised at your patience with them in the first place.

Faceless78
03-24-15, 03:44
That shall be the very last time I do 3somes with Roxana, or ever touch Larissa or even look at Larissa, who acted like the worst bi$ch ever to me.You are definitely not the first one or the last one who have this experience. None of my threesome sessions are worth of the money, maybe not terrible as this one you described, but still make myself wonder if a descent duo exists. Even some nice girls would turn into bItchs in 3 some.

Yet it sounds like you are still still a fan of Roxana, even after the nightmare.

Member #4581
03-24-15, 03:53
If I was a local, my expectations would be higher, but as I wrote somewhere else, I spent nearly a couple of hundred for a few lame lap dances in miami just a few months ago, so 240 euro incl tips even for that session is not that horrible. What sucked was that Roxana seemed to be so much out of character, or what little I gleaned of it from a handful of sessions.

You are definitely not the first one or the last one who have this experience. None of my threesome sessions are worth of the money, maybe not terrible as this one you described, but still make myself wonder if a descent duo exists. Even some nice girls would turn into bItchs in 3 some.

Yet it sounds like you are still still a fan of Roxana, even after the nightmare.

TankTank123
03-24-15, 03:55
I paid a short visit to Sharks on Friday just to look for Roxanna as someone posted that she was around on Thursday. My session with her was as good and loving as ever. She worked hard to anticipate and pander to my needs. It would therefore be strange if it was on Friday that you had your bad time with her. Maybe it was having to create an image when she is doing a threesome that made her behave in such a way?

Or maybe she was pressured by the need to make more money to compensate for the days she spent at Palace, and you had been generous with her before. She told me her short stint there was bad for her with few customers and tough competition. I make it a point not to get any gifts for any of my favourites even if they make hints, so as not to raise expectations. The only reward they get from me is my continued patronage, and that seems to work well as I had never experienced any knockbacks from those I had previously sessioned with however austere I had been.

By the way, I did not notice any fan club around Janine that night. She gave me a look of disinterest when I said hello to her, so I did not have any temptation to try her, as I need to have good GFE vibes however pretty someone is.

Kirk Lazarus
03-24-15, 05:38
Hey Jnpr30, you mentioned that Cosmina changed her hair. Is it longer or did she make it shorter? When I first met her, she had long curly hair then she cut it shorter with one side being longer than the other side of her face.

Ortos
03-24-15, 06:28
Was at sharks W-F, , this time it was the mother of all nightmares.

Thanks for writing an honest account of what can / does happen to many FKK girls over time: they become jaded and spoiled. Sorry, but your whole story is, for me at least, a clear validation of why you should NEVER give tips! Look what happens. Is as if these girls forgot they were working in Sharks and mistakenly thought they were at Palace.

Syzygies
03-24-15, 09:00
I am reluctant to give up on Roxana, too many good memories. Perhaps she is having some tough times, or may be her attitude changed, I don't know. But I have no such good feeling towards Larissa, who I took only because Roxana insisted on a 3 some.It could be true about suffering some pain. Is probably be looking for easier customers that do not fuck very long. Could be you and I are customers that are not her optimal choice right now to make money for the least pain.

I was not offered a session but was not surprised. I think she will come back to me when feeling good. She seems stressed out right now.

I never take threesomes but was not offered that either.

Previous time when I did go with her, she was fine no problem.

Danny227
03-24-15, 10:03

But Mira has beautiful legs.
Hey Jnpr30, you mentioned that Cosmina changed her hair. Is it longer or did she make it shorter? When I first met her, she had long curly hair then she cut it shorter with one side being longer than the other side of her face.Cosmina blow dries her now a lot, so it is straight, but last week it was curly again for a few days. Her change is far from permanent and on a given day she can be either straight or curly, but more straight recently. We actually discussed it last week. In any event, her hair seems to be in the same length on both sides. I am a big Cosmina fan and take her a lot, but I do think that she looks less good in the last few months. Something changed and I can't put my finger on it.

Cosmina and Roxana; I took both multiple times (Roxana only in the last two weeks), but their service is quite different. Cosmina is less likely to DFK with new customers while Roxana is more loose. Roxana's hand work and BJ is a bit on the aggressive side while Cosmina is more gentle. They are less rivals for me as they are materially different, so it is more subject to a client's individual mood. Just my two cent.

PussyLiccker
03-24-15, 11:08
Thanks for writing an honest account of what can / does happen to many FKK girls over time: they become jaded and spoiled. Sorry, but your whole story is, for me at least, a clear validation of why you should NEVER give tips! Look what happens. Is as if these girls forgot they were working in Sharks and mistakenly thought they were at Palace.+1. I like Jnpr's reports as it's transparent, and provides ample details as he includes negative experiences. I find reports like this to be a good read as it gives a balance viewpoint. As far as tips, I don't tip to avoid any other expectations in the future. I extend or repeat if she can get me to do so as some girls have that magic. Some guys will promise tip or Christmas bonus to entice the girl for better performance, whatever works for them I guess. Girls can sense a guy that can be a pushover, and will test him out.

BarryManila
03-24-15, 11:59
I'm quite sure that BarryManila or several other Sharks experts will know this bit of trivia:

There is a German woman who is tall, thin, and platinum blonde. Even though German is her nationality, she mentioned that one of her parents is Russian.Well, the only real German blonde girls at moment are Sandra, Lara and Janine, but all are not platinum blonde.

Don't believe the story they tell you about their life. I remember once at a club when Berlusconi was president in Italy.

A girl pretended that she was Italian. I asked her: Who is Italians president? She answered: Papa di Roma. LOL.

TankTank123
03-24-15, 17:02
I am a big Cosmina fan and take her a lot, but I do think that she looks less good in the last few months. Something changed and I can't put my finger on it.
Roxana's hand work and BJ is a bit on the aggressive side while Cosmina is more gentle. What I find less attractive about Cosmina's new hairstyle is that it is far too long for her small face. On the other hand, she has either done something to improve her teeth or has learnt to hide the problem by smiling less widely. Her smile is so charming now that it attracted me to have a session with her last Wednesday even though her service for me in the past had always been just standard.

I had never once encountered aggressive hand work or BJ from Roxanna. She had always been slow and gentle with me. One girl with aggressive service was Mia, whom I tried last week for the first time. She claimed to be half Romanian and half Italian.

Danny227
03-24-15, 17:27
What I find less attractive about Cosmina's new hairstyle is that it is far too long for her small face. On the other hand, she has either done something to improve her teeth or has learnt to hide the problem by smiling less widely. Her smile is so charming now that it attracted me to have a session with her last Wednesday even though her service for me in the past had always been just standard.

I had never once encountered aggressive hand work or BJ from Roxanna. She had always been slow and gentle with me. One girl with aggressive service was Mia, whom I tried last week for the first time. She claimed to be half Romanian and half Italian.True about Cosmina's hair. I think it is because it is straight. My experience with her is that after the 2nd and 3rd time sessions got really better.

I'll rephrase about Roxanna; she is not super aggressive, but she has a habit of pulling too hard during BJ and hand work. Cosmina is super gentle and touching the exact spot.

Do yo mean Mia the very skinny girl? If so, her service is more the Moira type of service. She is pretty intense, but when the mood strikes, it can be great. I had a chat with her last week, she is a sweet girl with a good sense of humor. I really liked her. But as for service, just like with Moira, the mood has to be right. This high intensity is not always what I want.

Syzygies
03-24-15, 17:42
What I find less attractive about Cosmina's new hairstyle is that it is far too long for her small face. On the other hand, she has either done something to improve her teeth or has learnt to hide the problem by smiling less widely. Her smile is so charming now that it attracted me to have a session with her last Wednesday even though her service for me in the past had always been just standard.

I had never once encountered aggressive hand work.I did not notice the length of her hair. Maybe it was tied up, maybe not. LOL I did notice the colour.

By agressive do you mean too fast, or too firm / toothy or both? LOL.

The worst worst handjob is where hand actually rubs the skin causing friction. I rarely like girls to grab the base of my cock because its usually too firm. I ask them to tickle my balls instead, but some do not understand and try to use fingernails.

Guys generally like no hands BBBJ, right?

Girls often require training to do it right. Guys require training to do DATY right, or learn from a lot of experience of trial and error.

McAdonis
03-24-15, 18:10
Roxana is a smart girl, who obviously knows how to read customers well. Roxana probably sensed Jnpr30 was smitten, and knew exactly how much she could get away with. She simply made a calculated business decision. In some cases, it is smarter for the girls to forget about building the customer relationship and just "go for the short money". Because the short money is guaranteed and paid upfront. The potential repeat business may never come, because most customer sentiment changes over time.

She knows Jnpr30 only attends a few times a year. So maybe she figures she gets about 1000 EUR from him in a given year. Statistically speaking she knows that many customers get bored and move onto new girls or they retire from the hobby, so she figured she might as well cash out and score 400-500 EUR from him in one night. Or maybe she knows she will quit the business soon, which means she might not be working the next time Jnpr30 attends. Or maybe she's been burned too many times. She used to give all of herself to every customer thinking that they would be loyal customers for life. But then found out that customers like Syzygies who repeat week after week are 1 in 10000.

Also when one girl sees another girl with a less customer-centric approach make just as much money as she does, that kills morale. I once had a job where I found out that the idiot sitting next to me was making as much as I was. At that point, I was like screw this! I lost all motivation to put in the extra hours, and immediately started looking for my next job.

What I am saying is the days of "Alles for funfzig" in Hessen is over. Girls, understandably, want to get paid the market rate. And the big Hessen FKKs, with its tourist-heavy customer base, drives that market rate up.

Sirioja
03-24-15, 19:00
I am reluctant to give up on Roxana, too many good memories. Perhaps she is having some tough times, or may be her attitude changed, I don't know. But I have no such good feeling towards Larissa, who I took only because Roxana insisted on a 3 some.You seem to like very much Roxana, she was honest with me when I met her 1 year ago, and I think better to have favs with complicity and intimicy, better than suck and fuck like a rabbit with a "piece of meat" girl, but my favs know I m the client so I decide how to spend my money and when I m disappointed I say to my favs if there is a problem.

So maybe you should make a break with Roxana and let her come back to you and then explain her what was wrong and what you expect from her as a regular client.

She seems not to work much for quite a long time, changing club between Sharks and Palace, so you can ask her if she wants to keep her regulars when less and less clients, and maybe try again, saying her just for a short time to begin and no tip, not compulsory in FKK, tip doesn't help to be respected by girls who want always more money, I prefer to respect club rates and my tip is to be very regular as long it works.

Even girls wake up anaconda, better to think with head to be respected by girls when we also have respectful behavior.

And you can keep on having good time with Sandra or others friendly honest girls you like.

Ay Papi
03-24-15, 19:11
Well, the only real German blonde girls at moment are Sandra, Lara and Janine, but all are not platinum blonde.

Don't believe the story they tell you about their life. I remember once at a club when Berlusconi was president in Italy.

A girl pretended that she was Italian. I asked her: Who is Italians president? She answered: Papa di Roma. LOL.Thanks for the response BarryManila, I know which one Janine is (but sadly don't "know" her in the biblical sense) so definitely not her. The name Lara doesn't ring a bell, so I'm inclined to think it is Sandra.

That's really a funny story about the Papa di Roma.

However, even though I'm American and we're known for being gullible and geographically challenged, I do speak Russian. So her ability to speak was excellent and very fluent.

Thanks again for helping me narrow down the name.

Danny227
03-24-15, 19:22
Roxana is a smart girl, who obviously knows how to read customers well. Roxana probably sensed Jnpr30 was smitten, and knew exactly how much she could get away with. She simply made a calculated business decision. In some cases, it is smarter for the girls to forget about building the customer relationship and just "go for the short money". Because the short money is guaranteed and paid upfront. The potential repeat business may never come, because most customer sentiment changes over time.

She knows Jnpr30 only attends a few times a year. So maybe she figures she gets about 1000 EUR from him in a given year. Statistically speaking she knows that many customers get bored and move onto new girls or they retire from the hobby, so she figured she might as well cash out and score 400-500 EUR from him in one night. Or maybe she knows she will quit the business soon, which means she might not be working the next time Jnpr30 attends. Or maybe she's been burned too many times. She used to give all of herself to every customer thinking that they would be loyal customers for life. But then found out that customers like Syzygies who repeat week after week are 1 in 10000..My friend, you are thinking this too much. Roxanna and Larissa try to take a lot of guy together. They succeed with the guys that are either interested or those that have a weakness like jnpr30 who wanted Roxanna no matter what. What he didn't realize is that if he had sent then o their way and tell Roxanna to come alone, she would have.

Very true about your last sentence; tourists drive prices up. But prices are still cheap relative to the US and other places as here it is legal and there is a competitive market. However, prices can't go too much up because regulars will seek other options as people that actually live here go to FKK on a weekly basis will not be able to afford this and girls rely on the regulars.

What makes this places sustainable long term is reasonable prices. It will cease to exist at higher prices.

Sebastiane
03-24-15, 19:25
I know it is subjective to an extent but since Sharks (and Oase) are on my To Visit Next FKKs list I just was wondering you, by consensus, are the best service providers of GFE. In Sharks and also who are the best optificks? Any help to name and identify these ladies will be much appreciated and, of course, you'll have my reports to look forward to! In the same vein, if there are any girls who really should be avoided at all costs at sharks please also let me know.

I've looked and can't seem to find the information I am looking for. Sandra is one name that seems to be recommended. More about her? Thanks! Oh, this might sound like a newbie Q but are the entrance and half-hour rates in Sharks 75 and 50 euros respectively? What about extras like CIM, NS etc?

Danke!

McGrath
03-24-15, 20:15
Roxana is a smart girl, who obviously knows how to read customers well.Personally I'm not so sure about this. She asked me if I recognised her the day after we sessioned. I joked and said: Why wouldn't I? To which she replied I have a different hair-do today. She was not joking. Larissa always seems like a sweetheart although I have never sessioned with her. Plan to next time but maybe I should reconsider that.

Hessen Bub
03-24-15, 22:48
YMMV but I had several great sessions with Larissa.

Cosmina's service keeps getting worse.

HB.

PChew
03-24-15, 23:04
Immediately, Larissa says it is an hour already, which was not true, still 15 min, and I always have my watch on my wrist. Roxana agrees still ten min. But they both sit in a corner, and Larissa starts bitching how next Wednesday is her birthday and I did not get any presents for her?! Wtf. Then she says I should give her at least a 50 tip. I could not take this anymore, gave them each an extra 20 and said thanks. That shall be the very last time I do 3somes with Roxana, or ever touch Larissa or even look at Larissa, who acted like the worst bi$ch ever to me.Sorry to hear this. Roxanna walk in pairs a lot with Larissa as well as Jessica sometimes and approached me sometime. I simply avoid them.

My 2 cents: Your money was spent already so I would have asked them to work as hard as possible even for the last 10 minutes, and obviously no tips nor thanks.

Danny227
03-24-15, 23:39
This a question for the Sharks regulars:

I have been a regular at Sharks for a very long time now and I can't understand what is going on with the group of Romanian girls sitting on the inner group of sofas closest to the bar entrance. They all cluster there around the same guys most of the times I come even though they don't work, they just sit there. It is not convenient to approach girls sitting with guys there. Recently, I came to like one of those girls and I take almost every time I am at Sharks. She said that one of the guys are regulars and that's it. It feels like something borderline a pimp or a boyfriend. This is just a guess.

Does anyone know what I am talking about?

TankTank123
03-25-15, 02:11
Personally I'm not so sure about this. She asked me if I recognised her the day after we sessioned. I joked and said: Why wouldn't I? To which she replied I have a different hair-do today. That is just her standard opening line to get the conversation started. She still starts with that question every time she comes to me, and this is after a total of 35 sessions, according to my records, with her over the last 2 years. She varied it last week by asking me to spot what change she had made to her hair-do.

TankTank123
03-25-15, 02:25
The name Lara doesn't ring a bell, so I'm inclined to think it is Sandra.Lara ressembles the following photo.

Member #4581
03-25-15, 02:38
I sessioned with Roxana on both Thursday and Friday, at around 2 PM. Basically her and my first session of the day. On Thursday it was her alone, on Friday it was that darned 3 some.

I am not at all surprised if you had a good session with Roxana right after I had my experience. My guess is that her behaviour to me was unique towards me for whatever personal reason. I wrote about Ramona at Oase, somewhat also disappointed there. But I believe that Ramona was the same to me as she is to the others, while Roxana may be hot and cold, depending on the personal customer calculation she has. On Thursday, I saw Roxana was as busy as Sandra, but on Friday I saw her idle for quite a few stretches while Sandra was consistently busy, and i stayed till closing. So, in general, Roxana's appeal and popularity are still generally in tact in my view.

Also, she seems to be going around so much more with Jessica peddling 3somes. This is good for Jessica, who is nowhere as popular as Roxana, but unclear why Roxana wants to split the proceeds and give business to Jessica. In several hours of watching, I saw just one customer take their 3some. Far more times, they approach someone, after a few min the guy kicks out Jessica, and Roxana goes into the room. I feel for Jessica, getting dinged like that repeatedly has to be ego crushing.

Yes, Janine did not have her maginot line defence. Or Berlin defence, if you want a chess reference, LOL. Either way, she was easily approachable. I saw her come in her street clothes, and my goodness she looked delectable. If I see such a girl on the street, a nice looking 21 year old, fresh faced all German girl, and someone says you can have sex with her for a hundred, I am sure I would laugh, as would so many.

I paid a short visit to Sharks on Friday just to look for Roxanna as someone posted that she was around on Thursday. My session with her was as good and loving as ever. She worked hard to anticipate and pander to my needs. It would therefore be strange if it was on Friday that you had your bad time with her. Maybe it was having to create an image when she is doing a threesome that made her behave in such a way?

Or maybe she was pressured by the need to make more money to compensate for the days she spent at Palace, and you had been generous with her before. She told me her short stint there was bad for her with few customers and tough competition. I make it a point not to get any gifts for any of my favourites even if they make hints, so as not to raise expectations. The only reward they get from me is my continued patronage, and that seems to work well as I had never experienced any knockbacks from those I had previously sessioned with however austere I had been.

By the way, I did not notice any fan club around Janine that night. She gave me a look of disinterest when I said hello to her, so I did not have any temptation to try her, as I need to have good GFE vibes however pretty someone is.

TankTank123
03-25-15, 02:40
Do yo mean Mia the very skinny girl? If so, her service is more the Moira type of service. She is pretty intense, but when the mood strikes, it can be great. I had a chat with her last week, she is a sweet girl with a good sense of humor. I really liked her. But as for service, just like with Moira, the mood has to be right. This high intensity is not always what I want.Yes, the very skinny one. She was chatty and humorous, and I could hardly get her to stop talking. After the 'high intensity' service, I was exhausted.

An equivalent to her is Cindy / Carla, last seen in Oase, who is equally intense, chatty, dominating, and even skinnier, whom I usually like to take as my last girl for the night to get my last drop out and leave the club with satisfaction.

Member #4581
03-25-15, 02:44
Unfortunately, too many guys have the same plan as you do, LOL. I noticed that she seems to have confirmed bookings in place from 1 AM or 2 AM onwards. She said one time, if you want me take me now, as i am busy in a couple of hours for the rest of the night.

Yes, the very skinny one. She was very chatty and humorous, and I could hardly get her to stop talking. After the 'high intensity' service, I was exhausted.

An equivalent to her is Cindy / Carla, last seen in Oase, who is equally intense, chatty, dominating, and even skinnier, whom I usually like to take as my last girl for the night to get my last drop out and leave the club with satisfaction.

Ay Papi
03-25-15, 03:40
Lara ressembles the following photo.Wow, actually it could be Lara then. She does bear quite a resemblance to the photo.

Anyway the thought that there is an Uma Thurman clone wandering about Sharks is an unbelievably delicious thing to think about.

Thanks TankTank.

TankTank123
03-25-15, 03:59
Unfortunately, too many guys have the same plan as you do, LOL. I noticed that she seems to have confirmed bookings in place from 1 AM or 2 AM onwards. She said one time, if you want me take me now, as i am busy in a couple of hours for the rest of the night.Yes, I am aware of that. She too is aware of that as she grumbled to me once that her customers avoided taking her in the early part of the evening leaving her with little business during that period.

Although it is against my practice, I do pay her a premium in order to be able to jump queue to secure a good slot at night. Sorry, I know I am spoiling the market, but a late slot with her is a 'scarcity good'.

Alternatives that Syzygies mentioned, like Diana or Sabina, were nowhere comparable.

TankTank123
03-25-15, 04:14
Yes, Janine did not have her maginot line defence. Or Berlin defence, if you want a chess reference, LOL. The non-chess equivalent is the Siegfried Line. If I remember my history correctly, the Maginot Line was not breached, but outflanked; while the Siegfried line ultimately crumbled. Based on some earlier reports, Janine's line could not be outflanked, and someone who tried got a scolding.

Can anyone confirm whether Janine had ever provided good GFE to them? If so, I might make an attempt one day.

TankTank123
03-25-15, 04:40
... unclear why Roxana wants to split the proceeds and give business to Jessica. they approach someone, after a few min the guy kicks out Jessica, and Roxana goes into the room. I don't think most times there is any splitting of the proceeds. It is just additional money made available for Jessica. Roxanna never approached me with a partner as she would want to secure for herself whatever budget I had set aside for my Sharks visit. For others, she might calculate that it would be just one session anyway, so why not help her friend out with extra cash. She has been with Jessica from the start, and I gather that there were days when Jessica made zero. And for others whom she assesses has an unlimited budget, why not try to get the maximum out of them? She knows that Jessica is no competition.

Syzygies
03-25-15, 09:22
Yes, I am aware of that. She too is aware of that as she grumbled to me once that her customers avoided taking her in the early part of the evening leaving her with little business during that period.

Although it is against my practice, I do pay her a premium in order to be able to jump queue to secure a good slot at night. Sorry, I know I am spoiling the market, but a late slot with her is a 'scarcity good'.

Alternatives that Syzygies mentioned, like Diana or Sabina, were nowhere comparable.Yes a big difference between a squeeze / pulse and a vice grip. I always made that clear.

Danny227
03-25-15, 14:13
Yes, the very skinny one. She was chatty and humorous, and I could hardly get her to stop talking. After the 'high intensity' service, I was exhausted.

An equivalent to her is Cindy / Carla, last seen in Oase, who is equally intense, chatty, dominating, and even skinnier, whom I usually like to take as my last girl for the night to get my last drop out and leave the club with satisfaction.Interesting, I am at Oase tonight. How does Cindy / Carla look and what's her name at Oase. I want to know how to recognize her.

Thanks!

TankTank123
03-25-15, 16:03
Interesting, I am at Oase tonight. How does Cindy / Carla look and what's her name at Oase. I want to know how to recognize her.

Thanks!She is Carla at Oase, Cindy at Sharks, but I did not see her in Oase last week, and Syzygies said that she was also not around the week before. She is the only one there with pink hair and paints 3 stars on eyelid. Almost totally flat chested.

Don't get confused however with another small Carla with big boobs.

Sebastiane
03-25-15, 20:02
Thanks guys- I am a little bit confused about Janine. Are you saying it is impossible to find a time to session with her before.

1 or 2 am and that she is surrounded by a line of guys?

I may try my luck and see if the Sybarite magic works on her!

So, Janine, Larissa, Roxanna are the recommendations?

Syzygies
03-25-15, 20:31
Interesting, I am at Oase tonight. How does Cindy / Carla look and what's her name at Oase. I want to know how to recognize her.

Thanks!I can see their is still a benefit to lists of missing girls.

Yes look for skinny girl with 3 stars on left eyelid as tt123 mentioned. She is probably still away but I don't know for sure.

Dufey
03-25-15, 23:22
Can anyone confirm whether Janine had ever provided good GFE to them? If so, I might make an attempt one day.See Jnpr30's trip report below where he says Janine will kiss (conducive for a GFE session) and provides a generally happy session.

Janine. Again, a lot has been said, much of it not flattering. But I disagree to so e extent. I like Janine, as she is, to me the prettiest girl at sharks bar none. Not because of her tits, I actually like small titted girls. But her face is so pretty, and so is the rest of the bod, and she is both fresh and innocent looking. Yes, she does not do a lot, but what she promises, she does ok. She is willing to kiss with a proper tip. I like her honesty as well, must be a German girl thing. I was generally happy with this session.

Dufey
03-25-15, 23:24
A short, skinny brunette who hangs with Ira. Forgot her name. Cute face, but I was a bit drunk when I took her to the room and that followed a prior session. With less than a hour break, so I was pooped. Don't remember much out of that session.The skinny brunette friend of Ira ro is Roxy ro.

Pooped means you had a shit?

Syzygies
03-26-15, 01:41
The skinny brunette friend of Ira is RoxyI am not so sure. Last visit they were not hanging together. Roxy is short small ass but good tits. Could have been another girl maybe.

TankTank123
03-26-15, 01:42
See Jnpr30's trip report below where he says Janine will kiss (conducive for a GFE session) and provides a generally happy session.Thanks, Dufey. Yes, I had read that post before, but it was not reassuring. Having to negotiate for a tip before kissing would kill off all GFE feelings for me. 'generally' was also a worrying word.

Tedesco
03-26-15, 01:52
......... having to negotiate for a tip before kissing would kill off all GFE feelings for me .... Absolutely right, no way to go this way. Some girls really know how to destroy business before getting it. In Mainhattan, for example, I told a regular German woman who is part of the line-up since more than one year now, that my friend, who visited this place for the first time (but being an experienced customer since many years), not to ask for the one hour session immediately after being in the room as he doesn't like. And that's what she exactly did.

Member #4581
03-26-15, 03:56
Very funny, Dufey, LOL.

Basically, it means I was tired, exhausted.

The skinny brunette friend of Ira ro is Roxy ro.

Pooped means you had a shit?

TankTank123
03-26-15, 07:18
Pooped means you had a shit?You misread. Jnpr's post stated that he 'was pooped'. That meant that when he was lying down tired and exhausted on a bed or sofa, a girl came to shit on him!

He did not mention though whether it was Roxanna or Larissa, or both, who did it. Pray tell!

Sirioja
03-26-15, 12:46
See Jnpr30's trip report below where he says Janine will kiss (conducive for a GFE session) and provides a generally happy session.So I will have to try, even all men I know who had room with her said me: you will be disappointed, and I don't like so much her face and smoking girl, but I m curious to know her secret to attract old Germans or Asian or Turkish.

Member #4581
03-26-15, 12:58
You guys are too much with these sc$t fantasies, LOL. Personally, I find the sc$t stuff quite disgusting but that's just me and not passing judgement on others. "I am pooped" is a simple expression, and means I was very tired. And I think I said this in relation to the session with that girl whose name I forgot but who hangs with Ira (Dufey said she was Roxy, I think).

But speaking of which, I did go into a room upstairs with one of those girls and it smelled bad. Not horribly stinking, but not good either. Not sure if someone did use the room for one of those kinky desires. I asked my girl that we should move to a different room.

You misread. Jnpr's post stated that he 'was pooped'. That meant that when he was lying down tired and exhausted on a bed or sofa, a girl came to shit on him!

He did not mention though whether it was Roxanna or Larissa, or both, who did it. Pray tell!

Syzygies
03-26-15, 13:39
You guys are too much with these sc$t fantasies, LOL. Personally, I find the sc$t stuff quite disgusting but that's just me and not passing judgement on others. "I am pooped" is a simple expression, and means I was very tired. I am also not keen on toilet humour. You will be careful about word choice next time I am sure.

Looks like we do have different taste. I don't find Janine so stunning and so far no desire for her. I can see why she appeals to others though.

You will probably be more careful about mentioning extra tip next time too. We have tipping police on here too.

Janine should realise she could potentially make a lot more money if her service was better, considering a lot of guys like her look. Girls like Sandra know this well and are busier.

Member #4581
03-26-15, 18:56
Its normal that people would have different tastes. Especially when it comes to face. I found that generally my picks largely coincided with yours Syz, but there would be some deviations over time. I was not super attracted to Christina's face at Oase for example, and by the same token you did not like Janine.

If you look at the girls I liked, such as Roxana, Janine, Ira, Cosmina, Maya (at Oase), Liz / Anita at Sharks, etc, generally they do have a similar build (to me), especially when looked from behind. Sandra was slightly outside that range but only slightly, and I still loved her. Sabina / Ramona of Oase has moved significantly outside that range on body type, but her face is still gorgeous. There were at least another 5 to 10 girls at Sharks who fit the body but not the face for me, and at Oase, I found far fewer girls I loved, especially on body. I like Suginella's face but not body anymore.

ALso, I don't like girls who are too tall, so that generally rules out girls taller than 165-170 cm for me. And I don't like girls with sagging tits; there was one blonde who was sitting by the bar most of the time at Sharks, who I thought had a gorgeous face but her tits were sagging, so I did not take her. This is why I typically take girls with smaller tits, as they don't sag much (at least not when they are still young).

And since I attend far less frequently compared to the experts, I typically ignore the service aspect. The way I see it, for a 50 or 100, which is much less in US dollars now thanks to currency, I get to fondle and have some fun with a pretty girl, get a OK to decent blow job, and fuck a little; I can only achieve cum shots in 1 out of 3 sessions on average (since I take so many sessions in so few days), hence I don't even try to achieve a finish; so, in that sense, looks matter a lot more. If I was a frequent guest, my criteria would be different, and service would be far more important. The one girl I take for service although not my typical look was Cindy / Carla (due to her rather unique talents and also very nice demeanor), and even there I find her body quite my spec, just not the face.

And not to belabor the point, but "I am pooped" is a typical American expression (you can google it). I am no etymology expert so I don't know the origin, but at least in modern usage, it has no explicit reference to actual toilet stuff. So, perhaps the issue is using American idioms in a chat board with a lot of international traffic. If I was a Brit, I might say I am knackered, but not sure of its etymology either. Same way, if I say I am pissed or pissed off, I don't think it makes any reference to ur&ne. Anyway, I leave these things to the experts here.

I think Sandra and Janine just seem to have different priorities. Sandra is working a lot more hours, and is very customer oriented. Not sure what is Janine's situation, she can hardly speak a sentence or two in English, but she works far fewer hours, and makes no effort to even solicit business. To date, I am not sure if she ever asked anyone to go with her to a room, all her business comes from customers approaching her (i.e. her sales and marketing budget is zero, in terms of time and effort). She may be doing this to get some pocket money, at this stage of her life, who knows.

I am also not keen on toilet humour. You will be careful about word choice next time I am sure.

Looks like we do have different taste. I don't find Janine so stunning and so far no desire for her. I can see why she appeals to others though.

You will probably be more careful about mentioning extra tip next time too. We have tipping police on here too.

Janine should realise she could potentially make a lot more money if her service was better, considering a lot of guys like her look. Girls like Sandra know this well and are busier.

Syzygies
03-26-15, 20:04
JNPR,

Just ignore it when you get stirred. I am sure they all. Know that word well.

Yes our tastes are largely very similar. Tall girls. To 175+ ok for me. I avoid big thick thighs and mostly avoid hook noses. I try to get good waist to thigh ratios. Curvy! Even slim girls can be significantly wider at the thighs but not thick.

Janine is a little lacking in waist to thigh curve but otherwise looks well above average, stunning for some.

DoDiddly
03-26-15, 20:27
The phrase I'm pooped comes from the sea. The ships stern was referred to as the "[CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116)" from the French word poupe. Pooped out refers to the damage the stern of the ship would take during storms. Sailors began to use the term to refer to themselves when they were in a tired or worn out state.

Hessen Bub
03-26-15, 20:39
The skinny brunette friend of Ira ro is Roxy ro.
Nope. She's walking around hand in hand with the small skinny girl (Sindy?) who's face resembles Yellis a little.

HB.

TankTank123
03-27-15, 07:04
You guys are too much with these sc$t fantasies, LOL. Jnpr,
Please accept my apologies for a joke that did not work. And my many thanks for your excellent report on the threesome. It will remind me to keep my interactions with Roxanna on tight rein, so that it would not degenerate to such a state.

And like Syzygies, I did not find Janine particularly stunning, but it is all this hype about her that intrigued me to want to give her a try. Since she put me off with the disinterested look on that one occasion last week where I had an opening to approach her, I will wait to see some glowing, non-caveated report of a session with her before I try again.

Last Friday, I managed to speak to her only because the usual solid Berlin Wall was replaced by a porous Chinese Wall later on that night. (My apologies ahead of time if this offends those who were in that wall, but I can't resist this apt financial joke.)

Sirioja
03-28-15, 11:21
At 6 pm parking quite full, at 10 pm club quite empty, at 2 am not many attractive girls, only the "B" team, except Victoria. Bu.

Good dinner, good soft drinks, good new candies.

Girls: Kelly, Ira with black hairs but not working more, it s not problem of hairs color but behaviour, upselling for smile? Liz, Moira, Cosmina with new hairs color but not working much, Roxana smiling but not busy, miss small brunette with amazing boobs, blond angel face with no tits Selena, small brunette Monica, pretty Claudia I should have gone with her, Vivien? Janine sitting for long time with the bald and maybe about 4 30 mn rooms, Sofie, Andrea. Bu, Sandra not so busy and the good surprise Victoria. Bu, smiling friendly GFE Patricia. Mold.

No Marina. Let, no Dina. Hu, no Evita. Ro, no Nina. Ro, no more Jana. Hu? Nor Barbie girl Ingrid. Mold?

1st room with Sandra after friendly talk, you didn t come to see me since 4 weeks she said, she knows why and I may be too complicated for her, had better rooms with her before, even I like the room I chose, little stress, but she is friendly girl, will be off next week and for Catholic Easter.

2nd room with Victoria. Bu ex pole dancer in Sofia, quite busy until 11 pm, slim with long nipples, very smiling face, very friendly, good 1 h room, I like her kisses.

Next target will be Claudia, I like her look and she seems friendly, I should have gone with her for 1st room when she came to me, but after 5 h driving, was not ready yet, so she said come when you want and I was also waiting, my mistake of the day.

Girls start quite early in Sharks, but at 2 am it looks boring dead, Sandra finished about 10/11 pm, Janine and Claudia about 1. 30 am, most of girls have not friendly behavior so they don t have to cry if they don t work enough, so I prefer World with friendly star girls until it closes, Sharks is for me only a 2nd choice even I prefer soft drinks and now candies at Sharks, but no top girl at the moment, maybe see.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 01:55
So many new girls. Oase size lineup today with 80+ girls. I can name only a little more than half of them. Most girls not busy but others very busy. Flat out girls were Kelly and Sandra. New girl Aurelia quite busy. Sarah "Beckinsale" is back and had long booking. Patricia had long booking early in the day. Mia seemed to disappear for long periods. Roxana moderately busy but not flat out. Not enough men early in the day but room waits during the evening.

I would have liked to do Beyonce or Sarah or Mira, but they weren't around at the right time.

Did try Aurelia, very slim blonde. Was previously called Juliana at Oase and Rafaela somewhere else maybe Samya. Kissing was light but nice, lacking major tongue. BBBJ and rest of the service was good. Not as sweet as Sandra. Tight pussy but not too small. Could easily repeat.

Also took some well known stars.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 05:59
Aurelia. Ro ex Juliana at Oase and Magnum, ex Rafaela at Samya, started on Friday at Sharks because not enough work at Oase, not busy on Friday, I preferred her look with ponytail when I met her at Samya.

I might mistake about the girl I named Claudia, she may be Carla and not Claudia, pretty face dark blond, I have to improve with her next time, she arrived from close to Stuttgart a few days ago.

Kirk Lazarus
03-29-15, 07:13
Did try Aurelia, very slim blonde. Was previously called Juliana at Oase and Rafaela somewhere else maybe Samya. Kissing was light but nice, lacking major tongue. BBBJ and rest of the service was good. Not as sweet as Sandra. Tight pussy but not too small. Could easily repeat.
I sessioned with Aurelia at Samya where she goes under the name of Rafaela. Looks like she's trying out different clubs to see what's good for her. I had the same experience with Aurelia as Syzygies described.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 10:00
I sessioned with Aurelia at Samya where she goes under the name of Rafaela. Looks like she's trying out different clubs to see what's good for her. I had the same experience with Aurelia as Syzygies described.I forgot to mention just small tits but pretty face with a cute nose. Seems to get used in the front seats as a chat replacement for Janine who was missing. Good language skills. However, unlike Janine, if she sees a guy looking at her for long, she would quickly extricate herself from the time waster and see if the admirer was keen on a session. I was.

There were many options for guys who like really big tits both natural and sillies. I am sure Aurelia is too slim for some.

However one buddy was impressed as soon as he saw this cutie. He wasted no time to session her also. She was generally busy all day which is abnormal for a newcomer when many girls are sitting bored. Its her cute face doing the trick.

PChew
03-29-15, 10:45
. There were many options for guys who like really big tits both natural and sillies. I am sure Aurelia is too slim for some.

However one buddy was impressed as soon as he saw this cutie. He wasted no time to session her also. She was generally busy all day which is abnormal for a newcomer when many girls are sitting bored. Its her cute face doing the trick.I miss her in samya and is always curious as others claim she is even prettier than the samya's best looking girl candy.

How do you rate her facially? Do you prefer her over Cosmina who is the prettiest for me now in Sharks with her new blonde hair style. Thanks.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 11:14
I miss her in samya and is always curious as others claim she is even prettier than the samya's best looking girl candy.

How do you rate her facially? Do you prefer her over Cosmina who is the prettiest for me now in Sharks with her new blonde hair style. Thanks.I am a sucker for a pretty face with cute little upturned nose. It took me a long time before I tried Cosmina, and a short time before tried Aurelia. Janine, did not even try yet. So there in lies the answer from my personal taste. Both are pretty but Aurelia is more the style of look I go for. Extremely cute.

I also find Sarah "Beckinsale" with white skin and glasses, just returned, to be extremely cute and fab slim body. A long time favourite since her time in World as Andrea.

Mia has an amazingly curvy body, with extreme waist to thigh ration of 0. 6 or lower, reasonably pretty, but her face does not come close to competing with Aurelia. Beyonce has fabulous body but face not as cute as Aurelia also. Victoria (Vicky) is also not quite as cute. Yra also doesn't get close, for my taste.

I rate Aurelia as slightly ahead of Cosmina for service, but certainly not in the super star class like Sandra, Kelly, Marina, Pamela, Paloma, Moira.

Sharks just keeps on getting better for the line up, but numbers of men cannot keep pace. There are plenty of ordinary looking girls at Sharks too, so many of these will just sit there bored. Looks matters.

BoomBoom365
03-29-15, 11:28
Hi Fellow mongers,

I have been mongering for a while now but never knew about this amazing site, would love to join you guys in doing this awesome job.

I live in Frankfurt so quite familiar with public transportation, Took the line are to Daimlerweg and walked straight into Sharks around 11 PM. Fairly good line up but not at its best. Not many choices in the buffet but had a quick munch and began hunting.

About an hour later, met an Armenian MILF looking chic named Emeira, Meira. Fake blonde hair, Big pink titties, Nice ass.

Joined her to the room, DFK followed by long BJ, returned the favour in 69, followed by Mish, Doggie and cowgirl. Session lasted for 45 minutes but she wasn't demanding extra cash. I appreciate this service oriented mindset. Paid regular 50 + 10 tips.

Body: 6 / 10

Looks: 6.5 / 10

GFE: 9 / 10

Will repeat for the service probably.

Spent some time at the sauna, massage and jacuzzi. Time was around 1 am, the line up sucked big time.

Patiently waited and met a Croatian blonde called Pamela claimed to be the half sister of a fake tit fake blonde chic. Sweet voice, polite and friendly.

DFK, Long BJ, Mish, Doggie. Loved the way she was staring into my eyes + I intentionally took the mirrored room downstairs.

Negotiated for backdoor entry, paid 150 in total.

Body: 8 / 10

Looks: 8 / 10

GFE: 8 / 10

Will definitely repeat.

I'll keep posting fellows, don't hesitate to contact me for any need assistance.

Happy BoomBooming.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 11:33
I miss her in samya and is always curious as others claim she is even prettier than the samya's best looking girl candy.

How do you rate her facially? Do you prefer her over Cosmina who is the prettiest for me now in Sharks with her new blonde hair style. Thanks.With her ponytail, Aurelia / Juliana / Rafaela had for me prettier face than Candy who is also very pretty, but even Aurelia very friendly she is too professional made in Magnum in room for me, she does the job, but try to make you feel good, I prefer Candy more natural in room, but Aurelia is natural small slim real blond beauty with small tits and long pussy lips, she looks like Russian girl and is really my girls type.

Cosmina has also pretty face with different hairs color, but not so busy, Aurelia worked on Friday for her 1st day at Sharks but was not full busy, she asked me many times but even she is for me the prettiest at Sharks at the moment, I preferred to go with smiling friendly Victoria. Bu and I regret not to have tried Carla / Claudia. Ro?

But tastes are always subjective.

PChew
03-29-15, 11:48
I am a sucker for a pretty face with cute little upturned nose. It took me a long time before I tried Cosmina, and a short time before tried Aurelia. Janine, did not even try yet. So there in lies the answer from my personal taste. Both are pretty but Aurelia is more the style of look I go for. Extremely cute.

I rate Aurelia as slightly ahead of Cosmina for service, but certainly not in the super star class like Sandra, Kelly, Marina, Pamela, Paloma, Moira.

Sharks just keeps on getting better for the line up, but numbers of men cannot keep pace. There are plenty of ordinary looking girls at Sharks too, so many of these will just sit there bored. Looks matters.Can't agree more. Face is important and if she is rated higher than Candy of Samya and Cosmina of Sharks that' s definitely worth a punt. Service seems good eoungh to burn one hour. LFK is my min. Requirement and even Cosmina doesn't necessairly provide it.

I was at Sharks briefly last Sunday and chatted with a ISG fellow whom I met by chance for first time. We were kept interrupted by an annoying girl who kept on pestering us for a session and got really irritated when my new buddy kindly pointed me who Sandra is and we just kept ignoring her. As you said there are a lot of plain looking girl who just can't compete with the top looking girls. Even Roxanna isn't as busy as last year. But constant pestering don't get them any new business except the guy is a new.

Deal is done then. Hopefully Aurelia is around and I will pop over to see her next time. I can't see her going back to samya if she is busy in Sharks.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 13:57
Hi Fellow mongers,

I have been mongering for a while now but never knew about this amazing site, would love to join you guys in doing this awesome job.

I live in Frankfurt so quite familiar with public transportation, Took the line are to Daimlerweg and walked straight into Sharks around 11 PM. Fairly good line up but not at its best. Not many choices in the buffet but had a quick munch and began hunting.

About an hour later, met an Armenian MILF looking chic named Emeira, Meira. Fake blonde hair, Big pink titties, Nice ass.

Joined her to the room, DFK followed by long BJ, returned the favour in 69, followed by Mish, Doggie and cowgirl. Session lasted for 45 minutes but she wasn't demanding extra cash. I appreciate this service oriented mindset. Paid regular 50 + 10 tips.

Body: 6 / 10

Looks: 6.5 / 10

GFE: 9 / 10.Welcome, you should arrive earlier at Sharks for foods and girls, quite dead club at night after midnight.

Kirk Lazarus
03-29-15, 14:57

How do you rate her facially? Do you prefer her over Cosmina who is the prettiest for me now in Sharks with her new blonde hair style. Thanks.It's hard to say if Aurelia is prettier than Candy at Samya or Cosmina as looks are subjective, but I think that if you find any one of those 3 girls attractive, then you'll likely find the other 2 girls attractive.

With her pull back hair in a ponytail, Aurelia does look like a little Russian doll.

Aurelia and Cosmina have similar body types. They are both small, skinny and small boobs.

PChew
03-29-15, 17:39
It's hard to say if Aurelia is prettier than Candy at Samya or Cosmina as looks are subjective, but I think that if you find any one of those 3 girls attractive, then you'll likely find the other 2 girls attractive.

With her pull back hair in a ponytail, Aurelia does look like a little Russian doll.

Aurelia and Cosmina have similar body types. They are both small, skinny and small boobs.Absolutely. She may or may not be prettier but the next question after face is services. A girl with similar face but better services will be of interest.

Hessen Bub
03-29-15, 19:20
So how's Aurelia's service compared to Cosmina's?

HB.

Sebastiane
03-29-15, 19:39
Boom Boom,

Welcome. Thanks for a great first report. Can you take public transport from Darmstadt HBf to Sharks?

Kirk Lazarus
03-29-15, 20:09
So how's Aurelia's service compared to Cosmina's?

HB.From my experience, they are on the same level for service as well. For reference, I just like plain sex, with DFK. Sometimes I finish with CIM or COF. I rarely take the anal option on a girl's menu. The most important thing for me is DFK and the girl's friendly personality. Aurelia could be replaced by Cosmina and vice versa.

I sessioned twice with Cosmina. I received light DFK which then became DFK. For a small girl, Cosmina can take a rigorous session without complaint. Cosmina is friendly enough, but I can tell that she keeps it professional.

I sessioned once with Aurelia at Samya. No kissing to light LFK. For a small girl, Aurelia can also take a rigorous session without complaints. Aurelia is also friendly, but I also recognize that she keeps it professional too.

I think for the individual client, it will come down to which girl's chemistry fits better.

For me at the moment, Sidonia is my fav. Same stature as Cosmina and Aurelia, but bigger boobs. Sidonia's kissing, BBBJ and receiving my thrusts during full service makes me think she's my GF compared to Cosmina and Aurelia where I'm fully aware that I'm with a working girl, though both are pleasant and turn me on.

Olsond002
03-29-15, 21:40
I was the one talking with PChew last weekend, the girl came and sat right inbetween us and was constantly trying to interrupt our conversation and saying one of us need to take her to a room LOL. I believe her name was Aphrodita. It was really annoying and if she missed part of our conversation she would keep asking us what we were talking about LOL. How was this Sunday's LU? I missed it due to being on the road for work.

Hessen Bub
03-29-15, 21:45
Thanks. If Sidonia and Cosmina are good sessions for you and Aurelia is a less good session I won't try her.

HB.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 21:45
Cosmina has also pretty face with different hairs color, but not so busy, Aurelia worked on Friday for her 1st day at Sharks but was not full busy, she asked me many times but even she is for me the prettiest at Sharks at the moment, I preferred to go with smiling friendly Victoria. Bu and I regret not to have tried Carla / Claudia. Ro?

But tastes are always subjective.Victoria, Cosmina, and Aurelia all gave me service to a similar standard. Not in top class but repeatable. Victoria may give a sweeter impression than the other two.

Today I take my old favourite Sarah "Beckinsale". She is better than all 3 of those girls in the room, with face looks and body just as good, ass a little small. Sarah reports she was working Palace since December.

Also tried Georgina, 180 cm German girl. Diesn't give a particularly sweet impression but reasonable kissing. Seemed to like DATY.

Cowgirl position wasn't working with dick not sliding despite lube. Tried mish. Again not working well. Angle of her body seemed wrong and she is not comfortable to raise knees. Sideways position was far more effective and doggy worked just fine. So in the end I was happy but we seemed not to be the perfect fit for each other. Not in same sweet class as Sandra.

Roxanna left very early. Looked like she had a major problem or altercation with someone, possibly in the change room, but I only guess. Was in no state to continue working.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 22:00
Thanks. If Sidonia and Cosmina are good sessions for you and Aurelia is a less good session I won't try her.

HB.Such ugly sarcasm.

Sidonia seems to get a lot of bookings these days. I am guessing her service may have improved or she has learned how to hook men. Surely its not just the tits. I never tried but I am puzzled why she has become somewhat busy.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 22:25
For my taste, Sharks was at its very best this Saturday with well over 80 girls. Perhaps you attended some other day? 11 PM is a little late. Some of the best girls are leaving before that or at that time. However this Saturday was still going strong at 11 pm. Were there any particular special girls that were missing for you? I thought the line up could suit every taste, with plenty of slim girls, several girls with very large tits, some siliconized girls, some plain girl next door types, and some other plus size but georgous girls like Pamela who you mentioned.

Sunday line up was not quite as good, with some hot looking girls taking Sunday off like Sandra, Beyonce, Mia, Mira, but some additional girls to compensate.

Ableyone
03-29-15, 22:58
Can you take public transport from Darmstadt HBf to Sharks?Bus R to Daimlerweg, or train or (bus / tram and tram) to Darmstadt Nord and walk.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 23:02
Some girls seen Sat (and many unknown). Default country is Romania:
Aida(Rom)
Alyssa
Anca
Andrea(Bul)
Angelica(Lit)
Aurelia(Juliana, Rafaela)
Beatrice
Beyonce
Blanca
Carla
Cindy
Corinna
Dariana(ex Daria)
Diana/Deanna (was blonde now black hair)
Dilek(Tur?)
Emina(Bos)
Emma("Pol") (ex Oase)
Georgina(Deu)
Gina
Hanna
Jane(Bul)
Jessica(Rom)
Kathy(Rom)
Kelly(PuertoRico)
Kristina
Lara(Deu)
Larissa(Rom)
Leya/Lea(Rom)
Linda
Liz(Chris ex World, Anita)
Lorena(Rom)
Lucia
Luna
Michelle(Bul)
Mira
Moira(Rom)
Naya
Niki
Pamela(Cro)
Patricia(Mol)
Remina(Rom)(Julia-World)
Rosa(Rom)
Roxana(Rom)
Sandra(Deu)
Sarah (World Andrea)
Selena
Silvana(Ita)
Sophie(Deu)
Stella(Rom/asian)
Suzie - new girl friend of Sarah with glasses
Tina(Deu)
Valentina
Victoria/Vicky(Bul)
Yellis(Rom)
Yra(Rom)
Zina/Xena(Gha)

Have to be maybe 30 or so not known.

Some additional girls seen Sun:
Alina (ex Oase Alina - 1 of them)
Cosmina(Rom)
Maida(Bos)
Roxy(Rom)
Sidonia(Rom)

Some girls not seen:
"The Hassler"
Cami
Dina
Elli
Janine(Deu)
Leni
Mara
Marina(Lat)
Maya
Natty/Natasha
Paloma(ex Karina World)
Samira(Aze)
Shaquira
Teresa

Hopefully Barry M can help with some more girls. He already pointed out a few listed.

There are so many new girls each week, its a losing battle to get to know most of them. Could be over 20 new girls this week. Too many ordinary girls with little business. Not enough men.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 23:13
Flat out girls were Kelly and Sandra.What do you mean? No problem for room with Sandra not so busy on Friday evening.

Kelly was also there on Friday.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 23:30
Janine. De was there on Friday from 7.30 pm to 1.30 am, sitting with the bald and not working so much.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 23:45
Victoria, Cosmina, and Aurelia all gave me service to a similar standard. Not in top class but repeatable. Victoria may give a sweeter impression than the other two.Aurelia / Juliana / Rafaela. Ro is the prettiest for me, I prefer her with poney tail, she had not on Friday, she is friendly and even small, she is very strong because she stayed many months in Magnum with rude sex with Turkish and that's also why she is not used to kiss with such clients, even very pretty, not a 1st choice for me due to her services.

Cosmina can be friendly if she is in good mood, I remember a very good BBBJ, not very generous for kisses, limited for size for sex.

Victoria. Bu is smiling, very friendly, funny, she provides real kisses and strong for sex, good level, may repeat.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 23:49
Janine. De was there on Friday from 7.30 pm to 1.30 am, sitting with the bald and not working so much.Cosmina, Ira, Liz, Moira, Selena, Patricia, Leya also there on Friday.

Syzygies
03-29-15, 23:59
What do you mean? No problem for room with Sandra not so busy on Friday evening.

Kelly was also there on Friday.Flat out means they work almost non stop. Not sitting available for any amount of time. Lucky to catch them to get a session. I had to grab Sandra as soon as she exited the change room.

Both girls appeared to be happy with their level of business. Kelly said was much busier than say February at Sharks. She was quite busy again for her short Sunday while Sandra was absent. However it is evident that many girls were not busy. Most of the "super star" girls are doing fairly well on the weekend. I suppose that statement is a bit too obvious, since "super star" basically means very popular or commonly favourite girls of many customers.

Both Kelly and Sandra are studying and working part time, I believe, to enable them to eat, pay the rent, etc. They both seem to be into some good sex too, so why not get some money for it as well? They provide us sex fiends with such a fantastic service as well. Movtivations for Uni girls doing sex work was discussed recently, and surprisingly a high percentage appeared to be saying they did it for firstly the money of course, but also for the sex itself. When the girls get busy enough they can start to choose their customers too. Sandra gave me a "thankyou" for the extended DATY. LOL ;)

I wasn't there Friday of course.

Sirioja
03-30-15, 00:04
For her fans, Sandra plans to be back on 8 April.

Dufey
03-30-15, 00:41
For her fans, Sandra plans to be back on 8 April.

Flat out girls were Kelly and Sandra.Sandra was probably busy with her customer that makes her suck his cock for 1. 5 hours at a time.

I guess she is taking a break now since Sunday.

Syzygies
03-30-15, 00:51
Sandra was probably busy with her customer that makes her suck his cock for 1. 5 hours at a time.
I suppose that is because her deep throat is rather special. She has a very special way her lips grip and massage the base of the shaft during DT. It reminds me slightly of EriCarla / Cindy's pussy muscle grip.

Therefore all fans of Carla-Cindy(Oase)'s pussy should try Sandra's DT.

BarryManila
03-30-15, 01:51
Hopefully Barry M can help with some more girls.Your Line Up for Saturday and Sunday. Very good job, Syzygies! It's amazing!

Some more names (Sunday): Anais, Ro. Aphrodite, Ro. Daisy, Ro. Dali, Bul. Deya, Ro. Enya, Ro.

Giulia, Ro. Ina, Ro. Karina, Lit. Monica, Ro.

Syzygies, it's always nice meeting you! BM.

PussyLiccker
03-30-15, 03:20
Sandra was probably busy with her customer that makes her suck his cock for 1. 5 hours at a time.Man that's a long BJ. She has some stamina to be blowing that long. I'm not fan of DT or girls that are too tight. I like wet soft BJ with lots of tongue play and other interesting playful way they do it. I don't know about others, but it get boring to get blown that long, unless she switches it up at times, and lick balls, and etc.. No teeth and hands is a must. I hate it when girls try to stroke it like the porn movies.

Syzygies
03-30-15, 08:41
Some more names (Sunday): Anais, Ro. Aphrodite, Ro. Daisy, Ro. Dali, Bul. Deya, Ro. Enya, Ro. Giulia, Ro. Ina, Ro. Karina, Lit. Monica, Ro.Thanks Barry. Doubtless many of your extra Sunday girls would have been there Saturday as well. Just I haven't been introduced to them yet or its too long ago and I forgot.

Alina, dark blonde says she remembers me well from Oase last summer, but her face looked only faintly familiar, so my memory must be fading. Quite good body. No idea if her hair was same colour at Oase or not.

Sirioja
03-30-15, 13:24
I guess she is taking a break now since Sunday.I don't know if she was on break on Sunday, but she needs next week off to have rest and for her private life, I think it's just normal and she is free to decide.

McAdonis
03-30-15, 17:23
Tried her last week. As Syzygies reported she is a lot more relaxed in her room. Still room for improvement and probably not for everyone. She allowed me to fuck her for longer than a few minutes at a time. She is also less self-conscious about her body now. Before she used to clutch her breasts to her body so that I could not see them bounce. My last session she lets her boobs move freely! But for some reason she won't put her hair all the way up so I can get an unobstructed view of her breasts. So she lets the hair drape over the left side of her face. Perhaps she has some acne there.

Syzygies
03-30-15, 18:20
Tried her last week. As Syzygies reported she is a lot more relaxed in her room. Still room for improvement and probably not for everyone. She allowed me to fuck her for longer than a few minutes at a time. She is also less self-conscious about her body now. Before she used to clutch her breasts to her body so that I could not see them bounce. My last session she lets her boobs move freely! But for some reason she won't put her hair all the way up so I can get an unobstructed view of her breasts. So she lets the hair drape over the left side of her face. Perhaps she has some acne there.Ha Ha. You make me laugh. You don't mention her fantastic kissing. That is because kissing is not your thing right? She doesn't smoke so tastes yummy.

Yes I agree she isn't a wonderful fuck yet but has been improving. Weakness is she is not comfortable with spreading legs wide so draws knees to chest to make sex possible. Did allow me a little doggy so that was good progress. I think her BBBJ is OK too.

The tits on a slim girl and kissing is enough to sell me, actually its the likeness to a girl with big tits that I liked when I was young too. LOL.

She actually relaxed well for a DATY last time. I had to teach her to not squeeze the legs together or I might suffocate from having nostrils blocked off. LOL She keeps making progress getting a bit more relaxed and more fun as she gets used to me. Hope her BF is not reading this.

I had more fun than with Dilek. Perhaps its her inexperience and shyness that gets me. My Sunday buddy the laughing J is crazy for her tits and kissing too.

The other week I see Leya go with "hung like a horse" H. The 3 legged man. This week I ask her did she know he was so huge. She said yes but she needed money so had to take him. Lol. I doubt if she manged to fuck him properly. She greatly prefers small dicks or extremely gentle guys.

Syzygies
03-30-15, 19:27
Other girls missing that come to mind. Akira and World's little Angie with big tits were seen at Oase not long ago. Hellie / Hayley missing. Did not see Ellis / Alice nor Sascha for a long time.

Did see a black girl with pretty face Saturday. Bigger than Zina. Don't know if was Winny or Leticia or who?

Sirioja
03-30-15, 19:36
This week I ask her did she know he was so huge. She said yes but she needed money so had to take him. She greatly prefers small dicks or extremely gentle guys.And Leya seems not very busy.

Finnish Fucker
03-30-15, 19:50
You don't mention her fantastic kissing. That is because kissing is not your thing right? She doesn't smoke so tastes yummy.
Or maybe cummy, LOL.

Syzygies
03-30-15, 21:46
And Leya seems not very busy.Yeh so what, Mr Pessimist? We never listed her as massively popular. She got a reasonable number of bookings Saturday, more than the average girls, but Sunday seemed quiet for her. She could definitely use a lot more bookings but still inexperienced.

Its very tough for many girls right now. As I said before, there are far too many girls. Super stars were flat out Saturday and Sunday. Kelly was very happy. I speculate that Sandra was too exhausted to work Sunday. Extremely pretty girls like Cosmina and Aurelia doing okay.

However vast majority of girls are struggling to make much money in my estimation, unless it gets very busy after I go home.

I was surprised that Georgina actually said the money is good, yet she didn't seem that busy. She must be an optimist.

There was a wait for window rooms upstairs Sunday afternoon, however the total number of girls greatly exceeds the number of rooms I think.

Syzygies
03-30-15, 21:59
Or maybe cummy, LOL.Man would you love Leya's tits. Natural E to F cup I reckon. Definitely a bit more than double Dee and very heavy, not very saggy given the weight. I am not even a tit man, but I am impressed by them. This is an otherwise quite slim girl. I find her tits better than the famous Czech Linda's whose were more saggy. OK Linda had the best BBBJ though.

Saturday we actually had several girls in the very large tit category. Did not get the names. Not all look as good as Leya though for face and body. Pamela is really very pretty if you can handle larger thighs. Her lips are very sexy to my eye. Several buddies specify Pamela as their favourite.

Sunday I took only small tits. Some guy asked me if Sarah's A cups were silicone LOL. Absolutely natural of course.

Sirioja
03-30-15, 22:29
Yeh so what, Mr Pessimist? We never listed her as massively popular. She got a reasonable number of bookings Saturday, more than the average girls, but Sunday seemed quiet for her. She could definitely use a lot more bookings but still inexperienced.

Its very tough for many girls right now. As I said before, there are far too many girls. Super stars were flat out Saturday and Sunday. Kelly was very happy. I speculate that Sandra was too exhausted to work Sunday. Extremely pretty girls like Cosmina and Aurelia doing okay.

However vast majority of girls are struggling to make much money in my estimation, unless it gets very busy after I go home.

I was surprised that Georgina actually said the money is good, yet she didn't seem that busy. She must be an optimist.

There was a wait for window rooms upstairs Sunday afternoon, however the total number of girls greatly exceeds the number of rooms I think.Stop thinking always about critics, I didn't say Leya is not busy because not good in room, I never tried with her because of her face and I don't say she is not pretty, but I may try for her amazing boobs, I just saw her many times waiting for a long time sitting at the bar and looking at me when I turn around.

But I agree with you, Leya is not the only girl not working much and not only at Sharks, even for my fav and even for Sandra on Friday evening after our room, it's not being pessimist, it's just what happens, and then as you said they can't select clients at the moment, as I also said to Sandra, good for Kelly if she has good business at the moment.

BoomBoom365
03-30-15, 23:18
Boom Boom,

Welcome. Thanks for a great first report. Can you take public transport from Darmstadt HBf to Sharks?Yo bro! Bus are to Daimlerweg and a short walk. You the save a few bucks for an extra.

BoomBoom365
03-30-15, 23:23
For my taste, Sharks was at its very best this Saturday with well over 80 girls. Perhaps you attended some other day? 11 PM is a little late. Some of the best girls are leaving before that or at that time. However this Saturday was still going strong at 11 pm. Were there any particular special girls that were missing for you? I thought the line up could suit every taste, with plenty of slim girls, several girls with very large tits, some siliconized girls, some plain girl next door types, and some other plus size but georgous girls like Pamela who you mentioned.

Sunday line up was not quite as good, with some hot looking girls taking Sunday off like Sandra, Beyonce, Mia, Mira, but some additional girls to compensate.Servus Syzygies! Yep was expecting more girls resembling Pamela (cro). I prefer girls a bit on the heavier side. Pam herself seemed a lot busy, got a chance to meet her only at 04 30. Did it and put her to sleep My Sunday service was at Mainhattan.

Syzygies
03-31-15, 07:46
Servus Syzygies! Yep was expecting more girls resembling Pamela (cro). I prefer girls a bit on the heavier side. Pam herself seemed a lot busy, got a chance to meet her only at 04 30. Did it and put her to sleep My Sunday service was at Mainhattan.Ah OK. I understand. When I attended MH, some time ago, the girls were too big for me. Shortage of slim girls. Did not actually have any girls worth repeating of the slim ones. Just bad luck on the days I guess to find a weak line up for slim girls. Did not find anything really pretty either in the not so slim. So its better to stay in more favourable gazelle hunting grounds.

Pamela is exceptional looking for a big girl. Even I could try her. However I think early in the day is better. Not many bigger girls have a face that can match Pamela. Maybe not any.

Luv Fake
03-31-15, 08:44
Hi guys,

I'm coming down this week. Any recommended ladies with large labia (pussy lips)?

Thanks so much!

FlyByCable
03-31-15, 09:07
When I look at Sharks website and the pictures of the outdoor area I see a Jacuzzi, Is that Jacuzzi new for this year? I can't remember it was there when I was at Sharks last summer.

Sirioja
03-31-15, 09:10
Hi guys,

I'm coming down this week. Any recommended ladies with large labia (pussy lips)?

Thanks so much!Pretty face is more attractive for me, but Aurelia. Ro, small slim blond long hairs, small tits, has long pussy lips, Victoria. Bu, curly dark blond with small tits, has also quite large pussy lips out.

BarryManila
03-31-15, 10:28
Pamela... Even I could try her. However I think early in the day is better.Hi Syzygies!

You will not find her early in the day. She is always arriving later.

You know, I like "Late Night Shows" with her. LOL.

Danny227
03-31-15, 10:33
When do the clubs start opening the outside? Weather forecast puts May at roughly 15 degrees Celsius.

I am talking about Sharks, Oase and possibly World if the summer may help them pick up.

Sirioja
03-31-15, 15:14
When I look at Sharks website and the pictures of the outdoor area I see a Jacuzzi, Is that Jacuzzi new for this year? I can't remember it was there when I was at Sharks last summer.2 Jacuzzis on 1st floor, cold swimming pool outside.

McAdonis
03-31-15, 18:30
Did allow me a little doggy so that was good progress. I think her BBBJ is OK too.

My session a few weeks ago (which I reported as my worst Sharks experience ever) she allowed doggy for maybe a minute. But she was continuously interrupting me during that minute--by constantly turning around and complaining or dropping her ass onto the bed. This last session I felt the session was going good and I asked her to switch to doggy. She surprised me by saying "No". There was a few minutes of sharkiness behavior that killed the mood. She evenutally backed down and started to be "sweet" again. Once we resumed, I requested doggy again and she complied. Without her interrupting me, it probably took me three minutes to cum from doggy.

I like her BBBJ as well.

Hessen Bub
03-31-15, 21:03
When I look at Sharks website and the pictures of the outdoor area I see a Jacuzzi, Is that Jacuzzi new for this year? I can't remember it was there when I was at Sharks last summer.Long gone, the outdoor Jacuzzi. Can't say if they plan to reinstall it, didn't look like it. Website pictures are not up to date. Steambath is ready. Some rooms upstairs had a renovation. Glass door to the new wintergarden makes the club a lot friendlier and not as dark during daytime.

HB.

Syzygies
04-01-15, 08:59
My session a few weeks ago (which I reported as my worst Sharks experience ever) she allowed doggy for maybe a minute. But she was continuously interrupting me during that minute--by constantly turning around and complaining or dropping her ass onto the bed. This last session I felt the session was going good and I asked her to switch to doggy. She surprised me by saying "No". There was a few minutes of sharkiness behavior that killed the mood. She evenutally backed down and started to be "sweet" again. Once we resumed, I requested doggy again and she complied. Without her interrupting me, it probably took me three minutes to cum from doggy.

I like her BBBJ as well.Its amazing that you tried again. She definitely is a little dick scared especially in doggy. I promised to go very softly and slowly. Its lucky she is improving.

My worst Sharks sessions were a long time ago. Memory fades. In my early Sharks time I did not get many girls worth repeating, but I think the standard has improved a lot or I got less fussy.

There are no perfect girls, so then its a case of what weaknesses we can tolerate.

Syzygies
04-01-15, 09:01
Hi Syzygies!

You will not find her early in the day. She is always arriving later.

You know, I like "Late Night Shows" with her. LOL.This Sunday I think arrived about 4 pm or so. That is ok for me. Much earlier than Mira usually shows up.

Sirioja
04-01-15, 10:18
Its amazing that you tried again. She definitely is a little dick scared especially in doggy.

My worst Sharks sessions were a long time ago. Memory fades. In my early Sharks time I did not get many girls worth repeating, but I think the standard has improved a lot or I got less fussy.

There are no perfect girls, so then its a case of what weaknesses we can tolerate.So you are like us, not always having amazing rooms, my worst session for 2 and half years in FKK was not long ago at Sharks with very pretty tall slim long hairs brunette Nina. Ro who smoke, doesn't kiss, afraid of godzilla, only able to suck, like street girls in la Jonquera where she came from, I left the room after maximum 20 minutes, the only girl I did' t hold the hand to walk down the stairs and she was stressed walking after me, asking if I would give her 50€ , not GFE at all, my mistake for that day with no other attractive girls for me except Evita, her friend, the UK escort in dreams.

Not all the Sharks girls have same services level than Marina, my best, or Sandra or Patricia or Moira.

Hessen Bub
04-01-15, 10:37
2 Jacuzzis on 1st floor, cold swimming pool outside.Plus a non heated pool inside on the first floor.

HB.

McAdonis
04-01-15, 17:44
Its amazing that you tried again..My resolution was to never try her for a B-sample until I heard positive reports. Then I saw your report last week! LOL Overall the B-sample provided some potential hope for better sessions. The minutes leading up to her refusal to do doggy were quite enjoyable. And the minutes after that episode were enjoyable. I won't write her off just yet. I am hoping she will continue to improve. But I also realize that her service / attitude could rapidly degrade as well.

I sampled skinny Angie torpedo tits (now at Oase) twice during early 2014, and then stopped sessioning despite seeing me seeing her at the World slot machines regularly during the spring of 2014. About two months ago, I remember a Stammgaste saying how Angie's service improved due to the lack of customers at World. Unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity to try Angie again until I saw her recently at Oase. Angie only marginally improved for me, so I have no plans to see her again at this time.

Danny227
04-01-15, 23:17
Guy's,

Please forgive me for asking this in this thread, I didn't know where to ask.

I will be in Kaiserslautern next week and I was think to check the local FKK Tantra. Does anyone have any insight? A very simple go / don't go will be perfect.

The website does not give much information.

Thanks!

BarryManila
04-02-15, 10:48
FKK Tantra. Does anyone have any insight?Try it, Danny, if you are there anyway. But you will not find more than 20 girls there, maybe only 12.

Sirioja
04-02-15, 15:04
Guy's,

Please forgive me for asking this in this thread, I didn't know where to ask.

I will be in Kaiserslautern next week and I was think to check the local FKK Tantra. Does anyone have any insight? A very simple go / don't go will be perfect.

The website does not give much information.

Thanks!1 hour driving to Sharks or maybe you want go meet P H Briegel.

Tuber19
04-02-15, 16:53
Hello guys,

Yesterday I almost book my ticket to Frankfurt as I saw it cheap price, but I couldn't due to some issue's.

Now I plan to Visit Oase+Sharks in the near future, I know its Easter holiday and I heard many girls will travel home, so I want to know what is the best time to visit after Easter.

Thanks

Danny227
04-02-15, 17:55
Try it, Danny, if you are there anyway. But you will not find more than 20 girls there, maybe only 12.Thanks for the advice! I see. That's not promising although they had a couple of cuties on the website. I think I'll go for the drive to Sharks and play it safe.

Sirioja: apologies for my ignorance in advance, but what / who is "P H Briegel".

Sirioja
04-02-15, 18:20
Hello guys,

Yesterday I almost book my ticket to Frankfurt as I saw it cheap price, but I couldn't due to some issue's.

Now I plan to Visit Oase+Sharks in the near future, I know its Easter holiday and I heard many girls will travel home, so I want to know what is the best time to visit after Easter.

ThanksAfter 22 April, orthodox Easter is 12.

Shark16
04-02-15, 18:22
Romanian Orthodox Easter is 12 April. It's probably a date to avoid. One week later is probably better, but not perfect. Two weeks later, and everything should be good?

Just my speculation, mind you.

Reef LostCause
04-02-15, 19:34
Sirioja: apologies for my ignorance in advance, but what / who is "P H Briegel".I believe it's actually Hans-Peter Briegel, famous german footballer from the 1980's who payed for Kaiserslautern.

Sirioja, I believe you are French. You could have mentioned Youri Djorkaeff instead.

Danny227
04-02-15, 19:57
After 22 April, orthodox Easter is 12.So this weekend we are still good, girl didn't disappear yet?

To be specific, I am at DV or LR tomorrow. I feel the need for a relaxed atmosphere.

PussyLiccker
04-03-15, 00:20
Romanian Orthodox Easter is 12 April. It's probably a date to avoid. One week later is probably better, but not perfect. Two weeks later, and everything should be good?

Just my speculation, mind you.Well, there is the lineup list that Syz provides every week. A comprehensive lineup list created around Orthodox Easter should give an idea.

Faceless78
04-03-15, 01:07

Just my speculation, mind you.Even girls who stay during the Easter period don't necessarily present on 12 April, some told me in the previously years they go shopping, relax in hotels, or even or go for a one day trip in nearby places but just not working. But it's just from what I heard.

So for myself I'll avoid this special day. If you really need to go, contact the girl you want to meet before so you don't have to masturbate in the club hah.

Guy93
04-03-15, 01:45
I was first time at Sharks, two weeks ago on Thursday night. Walked in the place about 9 PM.

My first impression was that the staff was kind of unfriendly when we spoke and I was given a key that did not fit well in my hand, causing unnecessary uncormfortable.

Anyways. There were about 40 women that night.

I was a little bit nervous at first, because it was my first club visit in this year.

I looked around the place at first when I had chance. Women in the club kept coming at me, perhaps because they must have seen that I was new at the place. I had to turn them down because some of them were not really my type and I didn't want to rush into session.

Food was awful, didn't eat. Last time I found this bad food was at Acapulco.

After some time after I went to the sauna and talked to lots of different women, a girl came to cuddle me.

Melanie 19, Ro.

Liked her looks and how she talked. We walked into the room after some time.

In the room I licked her and started fucking her tight pussy.

But in the middle of the sex she just started up selling like every extra service. At first I just told her I just like to fuck her this way and refused any extras. She still kept talking and I just kept smiling at her while fucked her and kissed her lips, until kissing was out of question because I didn't took any extras, wtf? After changing positions twice I was so short to come and I didn't mind it anymore and just came in her. Would have been a great girl without those attitude problems. At the locker she seemed quite disappointed and told me why I only pay her 50 euros.

Around midnight I saw a girl which I kept starring at before, but she seemed busy at the time. Now she was free and just chatted with her friends, so I had a change to go and talk to her.

Francesca 21, Ro.

By looks she was just a perfect girl for me. Also saw her doing some striptease earlier that night.

We talked and cuddled on the coach before we went to the upstairs room.

Was much better session than with the previous girl.

Licked her pussy good with little kissing, some blowjob and good fuck in different positions after I came her pussy. After our session paid her basic 50 euros. I still get a boner every time when I try to memorize her from my head, LOL. Money well spent on this one.

After her I just relaxed a bit, but it was getting late and I decided to leave.

After all club premises does not impress me that much compared to the other clubs, but at least I found the two pools upstairs awesome for relaxation.

Hessen Bub
04-03-15, 08:55
and I was given a key that did not fit well in my hand, causing unnecessary uncormfortable.

Really? Never found the keys at Sharks uncomfortable. Palace, yes.

If the food was at the same low level as at Acapulco you must have had bad luck, it's not that bad usually. Not haute cuisine, but edible.

HB.

Sirioja
04-03-15, 11:34
I believe it's actually Hans-Peter Briegel, famous german footballer from the 1980's who payed for Kaiserslautern.

Sirioja, I believe you are French. You could have mentioned Youri Djorkaeff instead.Yes I remember the " wunderteam" 1980 with KH Forster, Mattaeus, be Schuster, Briegel and Hrubesch, but not Youri got lost there after " Internazionale".

PussyLiccker
04-03-15, 11:39
Francesca 21, Ro.

By looks she was just a perfect girl for me. Also saw her doing some striptease earlier that night.

We talked and cuddled on the coach before we went to the upstairs room.

Was much better session than with the previous girl.

Licked her pussy good with little kissing, some blowjob and good fuck in different positions after I came her pussy. After our session paid her basic 50 euros. I still get a boner every time when I try to memorize her from my head, LOL. Money well spent on this one.
My session with her was very good, and she cuddles on the couch which is nice. She was memorable with little kissing? Perhaps kissing isn't that important for you? She kisses deep and enthusiastically like GF, and not much restrictive. Session was worth extending.

Syzygies
04-03-15, 13:39
Food was awful, didn't eat. Last time I found this bad food was at Acapulco.
Food is quite variable at Sharks, depending on the day, what are the chosen food types, and how long it is since time food put out.

Saturday night was a little late for dinner. Was not impressed. Not many things available were my style and seemed a bit dried up.

Sunday morning arrived at 2 PM. The breakfast was gone. Lucky I did eat Oats at home first. There was nothing more to eat really till afternoon cakes, and main meal. However main meal seemed a leap above Saturday in standard.

I was puzzled that quality seemed better. Maybe was a different chef, just a better choice or time food spent sitting there was much less.

The best I can say really is that the food varies, but usually can find something edible except when it runs out completely.

Syzygies
04-03-15, 13:43
Well, there is the lineup list that Syz provides every week. A comprehensive lineup list created around Orthodox Easter should give an idea.I won't be around for Orthodox Easter. Perhaps a visit shortly after that date though. I am not too worried. Another forum will probably have a line up list though, or maybe Barry M will be around and give some clues about line up Sunday the 12th, if he attends. I don't check his movements so I would not know.

Sirioja
04-03-15, 19:12
Pit stop on Thursday evening at Sharks on my way to free ride sessions, average casting with Leya, Ira black hairs now, Moira, Patricia. Mold, Evita, Roxana, Andrea. Bu, Dominica. Pl, Carla. Ro, Vivien. Ro, Donatella Verace. It, Mira? Slim short dark blond hairs, Victoria. Bu.

No Dina, Sandra, Aurelia, Cosmina, Marina.

1st session with Dominica from Warsaw, late 20's, slim, middle length blond, fake tits, very smiling and friendly but average services: light kiss and BBBJ, too average services for me, she works only a few days per month, need only 30 mn, for the french the. Have no regret, Victoria is so much better, Victoria is funny with her tongue play, friendly, good services with kissing, the best for me at Sharks at the moment.

2nd session with Carla who is for me the sexiest at Sharks, slim, middle length dark blond, pretty face, beautiful eyes, friendly, 27 yo, tits which had milk, kissing, excellent BBBJ, but after working in Vienna, Madrid and near Stuttgart, she did the job to give pleasure but a little bit too professional or maybe stressed with me, even I like her look, not sure to repeat.

At 3.30 am, Vivien came to me, she speaks fluent french learning in Brasov, pretty face, middle length nearly red hairs, a good surprise for really good sex, my best of the day, if she were more smiling, she could become a superstar, but better to go with her for 1 hour to take time to get she trusts you.

But for me, best girls services level in Frankfurt is not at Sharks, just my opinion and even when Marina and Sandra work.

Sirioja
04-04-15, 04:29
For the French doc, better to have been with Victoria, so funny friendly GFE girl, than Dominica even friendly but too shy services, or Carla, sexy, friendly, but frustrating for me with her, kissing but not really GFE, she was not relax enough in room, too much experience in other places before.

Sharks is not my club, except for my nearly favs, too often mistake when choose a girl.

Guy93
04-04-15, 08:08
My session with her was very good, and she cuddles on the couch which is nice. She was memorable with little kissing? Perhaps kissing isn't that important for you? She kisses deep and enthusiastically like GF, and not much restrictive. Session was worth extending.I didn't receive deep kissing from her during our session.

I like and usually do prefer soft deep kissing, however lack of the deep kissing isn't a session breaker for me.

But I did receive deep kissing from the girls at Oase.

Danny227
04-04-15, 09:00
Pit stop on Thursday evening at Sharks on my way to free ride sessions, average casting with Leya, Ira black hairs now, Moira, Patricia. Mold, Evita, Roxana, Andrea. Bu, Dominica. Pl, Carla. Ro, Vivien. Ro, Donatella Verace. It, Mira? Slim short dark blond hairs, Victoria. Bu.

No Dina, Sandra, Aurelia, Cosmina, Marina.

1st session with Dominica from Warsaw, late 20's, slim, middle length blond, fake tits, very smiling and friendly but average services: light kiss and BBBJ, too average services for me, she works only a few days per month, need only 30 mn, for the french the. Have no regret, Victoria is so much better, Victoria is funny with her tongue play, friendly, good services with kissing, the best for me at Sharks at the moment.

2nd session with Carla who is for me the sexiest at Sharks, slim, middle length dark blond, pretty face, beautiful eyes, friendly, 27 yo, tits which had milk, kissing, excellent BBBJ, but after working in Vienna, Madrid and near Stuttgart, she did the job to give pleasure but a little bit too professional or maybe stressed with me, even I like her look, not sure to repeat.

At 3.30 am, Vivien came to me, she speaks fluent french learning in Brasov, pretty face, middle length nearly red hairs, a good surprise for really good sex, my best of the day, if she were more smiling, she could become a superstar, but better to go with her for 1 hour to take time to get she trusts you.

But for me, best girls services level in Frankfurt is not at Sharks, just my opinion and even when Marina and Sandra work.Hi Sirioja,

Thanks for the report. Carla seems interesting. Is there a a way to spot her easily? I have never seen her before.

How was the LU in general? I was thinking to do a day visit today.

George Bickham
04-04-15, 09:29
I'm thinking of making my first visit to Sharks on Thursday 9th, and saw Syzgies comment about Orthodox Easter. Will the line-up on the 9th be worth the visit, in your opinion? Or should I wait for a bit (won't be back for a few weeks).

Also, would anyone like to recommend their top 5 or so 'must do' girls for a first visit, with a brief description? Attitude and performance are more important than looks for me (but like all together at the same time!) must do DFK and BBBJ, appreciate CIM finish.

Thanks for the help and I will post a report after my visit.

Syzygies
04-04-15, 13:21
"tits which had milk". Are you trying to say she is a mother, or saggy tits, or what?

Seems strange that you say Victoria is best service but no hint of a session. For me she was a reasonablly good session, but not yet in the super star league. Is Carla really sexier? Victoria looks more sexy to my taste.

Sharks has many star girls. Ok they are not always present.

Not all the Sharks girls have same services level than Marina, my best, or Sandra or Patricia or Moira.

Since this recent post suddenly Victoria is the best performer. Yet you post more detail on other girls. Puzzling?

Hessen Bub
04-04-15, 13:26
Who is Carla?

Victoria = Vicky, the new slim ex tabledancer from Bulgaria?

HB.

Syzygies
04-04-15, 13:39
Who is Carla?

Victoria = Vicky, the new slim ex tabledancer from Bulgaria?

HB.Carla is slim slightly older new girl I guess with slightly reddish golden blonde hair spiral curls. Sits far side of bar typically. Quite pretty. Tits real but a bit lacking. A bit like Patricia but slimmer and older I guess. Tough to compete against very young sexy girls but above average looks. Fairly shy type.

Sirioja
04-04-15, 13:54
Hi Sirioja,

Thanks for the report. Carla seems interesting. Is there a a way to spot her easily? I have never seen her before.

How was the LU in general? I was thinking to do a day visit today.Saturday 4 party so casting should be quite numerous.

Carla is small slim dark blond with pretty face and beautiful eyes sitting at the bar close to restaurant, she hide her mum tits but I like them because natural, for me the prettiest girl at Sharks with Evita but both are frustrating in her different ways.

Also Victoria ex pole dancer in Sofia, slim, small tits, curly dark blond, always smiling and so friendly with me even I did mistake not to go with her on Thursday, just the kind of girls behavior I like, different from most Sharks girls behavior.

Sirioja
04-04-15, 14:13
I'm thinking of making my first visit to Sharks on Thursday 9th, and saw Syzgies comment about Orthodox Easter. Will the line-up on the 9th be worth the visit, in your opinion? Or should I wait for a bit (won't be back for a few weeks).

Also, would anyone like to recommend their top 5 or so 'must do' girls for a first visit, with a brief description? Attitude and performance are more important than looks for me (but like all together at the same time!) must do DFK and BBBJ, appreciate CIM finish.

Thanks for the help and I will post a report after my visit.Not the best moment between 2 Easters, Sandra. De may return and provides all your services.

Sirioja
04-04-15, 14:52
Seems strange that you say Victoria is best service but no hint of a session. For me she was a reasonablly good session, but not yet in the super star league. Is Carla really sexier? Victoria looks more sexy to my taste.

Sharks has many star girls. Ok they are not always present.

Since this recent post suddenly Victoria is the best performer. Yet you post more detail on other girls. Puzzling?I discovered Victoria and Carla only 1 week ago, but my first girl was Sandra who said me I didn't come for 1 month, after I wanted Carla after resting but she finished about 1 am and then Victoria came to me, same level for me for our 1st room than with Sandra a few hours before, better for me than with Moira or Liz or Patricia, just my feeling about her friendly behavior, kissing and sex complicity, unfortunately not same complicity for my first room with Carla this Thursday, even kissing and friendly, and not same level for Dominica I noticed about 1 month ago and who doesn't work often, but I should have better repeat Victoria who left about 2. 30 am, and then tried Vivien red hairs who came to me, but I don t regret for Vivien.

We may don t have same experience with Victoria and I may be disappointed next time, not like if we had 15 rooms, but she stays friendly even I don t go with her like Marina and I like girls like this, but no problem if we have different opinion about Victoria, there are many other things more important in life.

Olsond002
04-04-15, 17:15
Do any of you know which girls at Sharks actually enjoys anal? I know a lot of them will do it, but it takes away from the fun when they are uncomfortable, in pain or just wincing with every thrust. Its much for fun with a girl who likes it and can get into it.

Danny227
04-05-15, 09:19
Saturday night the was a party. The place was packed with people and the wait for rooms was unbearable as well as the number of people in the sauna and showers. I left at 2.30 AM and there was still a line for the rooms everywhere, even on the bar floor.

I sat on the bar when I arrived around 7 pm and notice this beautiful girl and decided to take her. As I walked up to her, she was smiling at me and I asked for her name and she said Carla, astute observation Sirioja. She is beautiful. If anyone knows Amalia at Artemis, then they are reminiscent of each other, only Carla in more petite.

She is very sweet and humorous, but the service is not great. Anemic BJ without really being into it, although we spent sometimes talking and laughing, so chemistry was good. Sex was OK at best. I will not repeat, but she is a beauty.

For the next 50 minutes I was trying unsuccessfully to find a place to relax. I ended up closing my eye in the kino, only to wake to BJ and sex sounds after 10 minutes; one couple to my left and Sylvana above (I was on the lower part) - not an appetizing sight, LOL.

Stalla came over while I was sitting and I was ready to go without a second of talking. Small Ro, brunette, semi curly hair, black eyes and soft body. I saw her many times before, but never took her. She tried to up a sell a bit in the room, but nothing out of the ordinary and not pushy. She started kissing me and slowly went down and started sucking my dick and after a few minutes she stood up, turn around with her ass and pussy above my face as she was bending over and continued to suck while having eye contact from between her legs. Great visual of both her ass, pussy and eye while she was sucking. After about 15 minutes, we started sex and did a few positions. Overall good service and she aims to please, doubtlessly. Almost too professional for my taste as it seemed like routine service.

Then I took a blonde girl that works there for about 2 years and I keep forgetting her name. The experienced here know her. Blonde, curly, skinny, small tits, used to be discussed on the forums quite a bit before. Anyway, she saved the day with an outstanding BBBJ, for about an hour with great hand work until I came in her mouth. She did pull out, but kept sucking slowly until I moved her head.

Does anyone have any insight about Romina, she is super hot and we had a chat, but then I never saw her again tho I wanted to take her. Also, there is a girl named Martina who was DFK guys in public on the bar. Seemed like she was doing a good job.

Dufey
04-05-15, 10:01
Sharks on Thursday was okay after work.

There was enough girls.

The new Steam room was good to have. So it completes the suite of facilities.

Atmosphere was a bit sedate. I suppose it was gearing up for the Easter party on Sarurday 4 April so there needed to be enough girls.

Food was so so. I do not expect much from Sharks.

No Sandra but there was Ira.

Sirioja
04-05-15, 19:00
Sharks on Thursday was okay after work.

There was enough girls.

The new Steam room was good to have. So it completes the suite of facilities.

Atmosphere was a bit sedate. I suppose it was gearing up for the Easter party on Sarurday 4 April so there needed to be enough girls.

Food was so so. I do not expect much from Sharks.

No Sandra but there was Ira.We should have met, I was from 7 pm.

Sandra should be back next Wednesday or Thursday.

Danny227
04-05-15, 21:00
The blonde from Friday was Daria.

Sunday, arrived at noon. Breakfast buffet was ok. Dinner was really good. Line up picked up around 2 pm with about 25 girls and by 4 pm at least I think 40+ girls. I left at 8 pm and it was almost full line up.

After effect of last night's party. No bath robes size L. Had to do with a towel.

There were a lot of new girls that I did not recognize and quite a few new beauties. Many of the girls I spoke with are not going a way for Easter on the 12th, but some were not planning to work on that specific date. However, I'm sure there will be enough girls working on the 12th.

I got some sun beams outdoors as weather was half way decent early after noon. It seams like Sharks is all geared up for the summer.

Great sessions with 2 of my regulars. All in all, it was a great Sunday at Sharks. A TV up stairs would be a nice addition while in the jacuzzi.

Have a good week everyone.

Sirioja
04-05-15, 21:00
Saturday night the was a party. The place was packed with people and the wait for rooms was unbearable

I sat on the bar when I arrived around 7 pm and notice this beautiful girl and decided to take her. As I walked up to her, she was smiling at me and I asked for her name and she said Carla, astute observation Sirioja. She is beautiful. If anyone knows Amalia at Artemis, then they are reminiscent of each other, only Carla in more petite.

She is very sweet and humorous, but the service is not great. Anemic BJ without really being into it, although we spent sometimes talking and laughing, so chemistry was good. Sex was OK at best. I will not repeat, but she is a beauty.

Also, there is a girl named Martina who was DFK guys in public on the bar. Seemed like she was doing a good job.Carla is for me a classy beauty, she is in my top 5 for prettiest girls at Sharks:

1 Dina. Hu, but unfortunately not good feeling, she doesn't like the way I lick her, she prefers her dog.

2 Aurelia. Ro, so pretty when ponytail, but not GFE enough, even very friendly.

3 Carla, too long time working in clubs in Austria, Madrid and at First near Stuttgart, but may repeat because friendly and sweet, the only girl I don't hold the hand to go to room, I prefer to stay behind her to look her beautiful legs and ass when she walk up the stairs to the room and she noticed what I was looking at.

4 Andrea. Bu, but not good feeling now.

5 Evita. Ro, but not good feeling since first talk.

Then Selena. Ro, Janine. De, Victoria. Bu, Ira and a few brunettes.

Just my tastes, don't mean the truth.

Carla was not relax enough in room, so not GFE enough for me, but provided an excellent BBBJ for me, I could have finished in her mouth.

You mean Martina or Marina, middle length blond hairs Latvian MILF with small tits? Marina was not there on Thursday.

Sirioja
04-05-15, 21:08
Do any of you know which girls at Sharks actually enjoys anal? I know a lot of them will do it, but it takes away from the fun when they are uncomfortable, in pain or just wincing with every thrust. Its much for fun with a girl who likes it and can get into it.Better to speak with girls, because it may depend on your size for the girl to feel comfortable or not, girls may refuse if you have Godzilla, only anaconda may be OK.

SBTiger
04-05-15, 22:57
Reached about 9 ish PM, the place was totally dead empty- both customers and girls. First time at Sharks.

1. Amina - 5'8", A/B cup, Bosnian, blonde 8, svc 9 - great girl - - nothing extra- excellent service. Totally recommended.
2*. Mona- German/Italian - 5'5" - blonde - was great to talk, told her will go to room after I have food. But she got entangled with some customers - I waited - but too late. So could not be consummated. So another time.

Was tired and left by 12 - caught the last train.

Overall liked the girls, even though they were very few. Service was great. Lot better than Mianhatten and Oase. Also food was good.

So the 3 places I visited during this trip. Mianhatten, Oase and Sharks- I found Sharks the best. (Palace is still in my to do list).

ScrambledEggs
04-06-15, 02:40
Reached about 9 ish PM, the place was totally dead empty- both customers and girls. First time at Sharks.

1. Amina - 5'8", A/B cup, Bosnian, blonde 8, svc 9 - great girl - - nothing extra- excellent service. Totally recommended.
2*. Mona- German/Italian - 5'5" - blonde - was great to talk, told her will go to room after I have food. But she got entangled with some customers - I waited - but too late. So could not be consummated. So another time.

Was tired and left by 12 - caught the last train.

Overall liked the girls, even though they were very few. Service was great. Lot better than Mianhatten and Oase. Also food was good.

So the 3 places I visited during this trip. Mianhatten, Oase and Sharks- I found Sharks the best. (Palace is still in my to do list).Nice report, I was wondering what you meant by it being dead empty. Are you saying 10-20 girls or 40-50 girls? What was the M / F ratio like? I'm hoping to visit next Monday (13th) so it's helpful for me to hear a report from a recent Monday.

Hessen Bub
04-06-15, 07:28
Emine is her name.

HB.

Danny227
04-06-15, 09:39
Carla is for me a classy beauty, she is in my top 5 for prettiest girls at Sharks:

1 Dina. Hu, but unfortunately not good feeling, she doesn't like the way I lick her, she prefers her dog.

2 Aurelia. Ro, so pretty when ponytail, but not GFE enough, even very friendly.

3 Carla, too long time working in clubs in Austria, Madrid and at First near Stuttgart, but may repeat because friendly and sweet, the only girl I don't hold the hand to go to room, I prefer to stay behind her to look her beautiful legs and ass when she walk up the stairs to the room and she noticed what I was looking at.

4 Andrea. Bu, but not good feeling now.

5 Evita. Ro, but not good feeling since first talk.

Then Selena. Ro, Janine. De, Victoria. Bu, Ira and a few brunettes.

Just my tastes, don't mean the truth.

Carla was not relax enough in room, so not GFE enough for me, but provided an excellent BBBJ for me, I could have finished in her mouth.

You mean Martina or Marina, middle length blond hairs Latvian MILF with small tits? Marina was not there on Thursday.Very true about Carla. I agree. She is a beauty and if you like her you will like Amalia at Artemis. As for Dina, I don't take Dina anymore, but she is a great kisser and I like her service. I would recommend her to anyone who likes kissing. There is also an element of chemistry that sometimes is missing. Did she actually tell you she prefers the dog? This too funny, LOL.

She told me Martina, I am 100% sure, but after making the mistake with Kira being German and she actually isn't, I'll just say I am as sure as I can be. She is super white, pale white, blue small eyes, natural tits (not big at all), her body is not the most firm body but more on the soft side. When you talk and she hugs or holds you she is very warm and not holding back and she does it so good that you like her more than just looking at her (she is not a top looker at Sharks). I tried to find her on Sunday, but couldn't. She seems to be worth a try.

Sirioja
04-06-15, 23:49
Very true about Carla. I agree. She is a beauty and if you like her you will like Amalia at Artemis. As for Dina, I don't take Dina anymore, but she is a great kisser and I like her service. I would recommend her to anyone who likes kissing. There is also an element of chemistry that sometimes is missing. Did she actually tell you she prefers the dog? This too funny, LOL.You were luckier than me for my room with Dina at the beginning of 2014 , she didn't like my foreplays, liking her body"like her dog" nor my kisses, so only 1 room, 1 hour because I like her look, 100€ , but frustrating.

Sirioja
04-07-15, 07:26
You were luckier than me for my room with Dina at the beginning of 2014 , she didn't like my foreplays, liking her body"like her dog" nor my kisses, so only 1 room, 1 hour because I like her look, 100 , but frustrating.Foreplay, licking her breasts, belly, neck.

I think Dina don't like to loose control for sex.

Danny227
04-07-15, 12:03
You were luckier than me for my room with Dina at the beginning of 2014 , she didn't like my foreplays, liking her body"like her dog" nor my kisses, so only 1 room, 1 hour because I like her look, 100 , but frustrating.Seem like you had an off day with Dina. I took her multiple times. She does not like the night clients and has a preference for the day clients given the nature of the people.

I'd risk it by saying she is worth an extra try. I had Roxanna (left for vacation BTW;() recently who gave the best session I had with her yet and the first one was so so. Some girls are worth it, LOL.

BarryManila
04-07-15, 14:19
I think Dina don't like to loose control for sex.My opinion is: Dina is just honestly. 98,5% of the girls give you only illusions when you think they loose control.

Nick The G
04-07-15, 17:00
Do any of you know which girls at Sharks actually enjoys anal? I know a lot of them will do it, but it takes away from the fun when they are uncomfortable, in pain or just wincing with every thrust. Its much for fun with a girl who likes it and can get into it.The truth about this type of business might be rather disillusioning: Nowadays many girls use Xylocain Gel 2,5% or sprays to de-sensibilize their anus. So if you want anal sex and you are willing to pay the additional 100 Euro, girls say that they need to visit the toilet first to prepare for the session (clean the anus and apply the gel / spray).

AbrahmAchary
04-07-15, 18:56
She does not like the night clients and has a preference for the day clients given the nature of the people.Sorry for this newbie question, but can someone describe shortly the difference?

Moroever, since I'm going to make a visit to Sharks next, may I ask what the best days and hours are to avoid on one side an empty place, but on the other side also a messy crowd?

Sirioja
04-07-15, 19:14
Seem like you had an off day with Dina. I took her multiple times. She does not like the night clients and has a preference for the day clients given the nature of the people.

I'd risk it by saying she is worth an extra try. I had Roxanna (left for vacation BTW;() recently who gave the best session I had with her yet and the first one was so so. Some girls are worth it, LOL.I had room in the afternoon with Dina, just not good feeling between a woman even prostitute and a man, even I find her classy pretty, she doesn't like not to control the meeting, I had also first quite good room with Andrea. Bu, but she also doesn't like to loose control, so after 2nd room, not good feeling now, I m lucky with some girls, not with others, it doesn't always work, but no problem I know enough attractive girls and 1 more with Fabienne at Zermatt who would be a superstar in FKK with such angel face.

Average level room for me with Roxana and not enough natural beauty for me, but I know she is famous at Sharks, just my feeling and taste.

Dufey
04-07-15, 20:59
Good visit to Sharks. Maybe 50 to 60 girls at a rough guess.

No Mira. No Kelly. No Sally. No Sandra. For Sirioja there was no Marina. Lithuania. No Larissa. No Janine.

Lara the German blondie was doing brisk business. So was Daisy who is well recommended.

Cosmina is back to black hair from her light hair before.

Roxanna was there for a bit but then I lost sight of her in the early afternoon.

Anya was there for her regular man.

A lot of regular clients in town. No Casanova. I could not see Barry Manila.

I can recommend Sharks at the moment.

Sirioja
04-07-15, 21:18
Good visit to Sharks. Maybe 50 to 60 girls at a rough guess.

No Sandra. For Sirioja there was no Marina. Lithuania

I can recommend Sharks at the moment.Better to konw when you visit.

Marina is latvian from Riga, not Kaunas.

Dufey
04-07-15, 22:20
Foreplay, licking her breasts, belly, neck.

I think Dina don't like to loose control for sex.I agree about this for Dina. No more bookings of Dina for me.

Danny227
04-07-15, 22:36
I had room in the afternoon with Dina, just not good feeling between a woman even prostitute and a man, even I find her classy pretty, she doesn't like not to control the meeting, I had also first quite good room with Andrea. Bu, but she also doesn't like to loose control, so after 2nd room, not good feeling now, I m lucky with some girls, not with others, it doesn't always work, but no problem I know enough attractive girls and 1 more with Fabienne at Zermatt who would be a superstar in FKK with such angel face.

Average level room for me with Roxana and not enough natural beauty for me, but I know she is famous at Sharks, just my feeling and taste.Oh man, sorry it didn't work with Dina. I guess I was lucky with her. Well, after a while she became bitchy if I didn't take her to the room, so I stopped altogether. You are also correct about Roxanna; I had that with her in the start and now I have really good sessions with her. I still want to try Elli, Dina's friend. But there are so many new girls now that there is much to accomplish and limited time and energy.

Sirioja
04-07-15, 22:47
My opinion is: Dina is just honestly. 98,5% of the girls give you only illusions when you think they loose control.I hope you know a little bit how woman body works, tits hard, chicken skin, cyprine, I don't say the girl has pleasure in her mind and I don't say Dina is not honest, she has for me a very attractive look but doesn't want to play and I regret this.

BarryManila
04-07-15, 23:03
Good visit to Sharks...A lot of regular clients in town. No Casanova. I could not see Barry Manila.Do you know me, Dufey? And does it mean I am a Casanova? LOL.

Sirioja
04-07-15, 23:54
Sorry for this newbie question, but can someone describe shortly the difference?

Moroever, since I'm going to make a visit to Sharks next, may I ask what the best days and hours are to avoid on one side an empty place, but on the other side also a messy crowd?Some girls work in the afternoon, some in the night.

Good days not too full are Thursday or Friday, Sunday before 2 pm, entry 45€.

Syzygies
04-08-15, 04:18
My opinion is: Dina is just honestly. 98,5% of the girls give you only illusions when you think they loose control.Dina maybe tries to give illusion with extreme moaning but was very unconvincing. She did not allow DATY for more than a few seconds, clearly wishing to avoid the stimulation. Some other girls may be better actresses. Perhaps she is honest with other customers not looking for a GFE.

So I would call it very professional but no illusion.

Did not get the feeling of a fun session in my case. Other girls adapt to my type of program better. Elli was a similar session to Dina but without the excessive moaning. Also little illusion of fun for me.

Dufey would not know you as yet, although its possible you have seen each other in the past, and Cassanova refers to someone else.

BarryManila
04-08-15, 07:54
So I would call it very professional but no illusion.That's what I wanted to say. She is not the girl who gives you illusions like other girls. And thank you for explain me.

About Casanova. Hope you'll be back soon. Have a nice time there! We missed you last Sunday.

BM

BarryManila
04-08-15, 08:19
I hope you know a little bit how woman body works, tits hard, chicken skin, cyprine, I don't say the girl has pleasure in her mind and I don't say Dina is not honest, she has for me a very attractive look but doesn't want to play and I regret this.Yes, I know a little bit, Sirioja, and I agree that Dina doesn't want to play like other girls.

Are you not coming to Sharks on Sundays anymore, Mon. Ami?

BM

Danny227
04-08-15, 16:22
Yes, I know a little bit, Sirioja, and I agree that Dina doesn't want to play like other girls.

BMYou will like Nancy if you like girls that shake and shiver and come or act like they come when you eat them. She is great at it. Even if she is acting, she make it seems real and leave you doubting if she came or played you, LOL.

Sirioja
04-08-15, 17:11
Yes, I know a little bit, Sirioja, and I agree that Dina doesn't want to play like other girls.

BMI really regret for Dina, if only she trusted to play in room.

Did we met already on Sunday? As I said Sharks is only a 2nd choice for me, I don t like this club, most of girls behavior, nothing to do between rooms, nowhere to sleep, only a few attractive girls for me, so I only come when my favs are off and I m a too bad client, out of room, no problem in the room, with Sandra.

Sirioja
04-08-15, 21:14
I've read there is offer at Sharks for 6th entry gratis, do we have to pay 5 for 6 , similar to Oase 4 for 6 , or is it a card like in World?

Danny227
04-08-15, 21:20
I really regret for Dina, if only she trusted to play in room.

Did we met already on Sunday? As I said Sharks is only a 2nd choice for me, I don t like this club, most of girls behavior, nothing to do between rooms, nowhere to sleep, only a few attractive girls for me, so I only come when my favs are off and I m a too bad client, out of room, no problem in the room, with Sandra.I go to sleep up stairs between the rooms (there are two ugly girls that shamelessly wake you when you sleep to ask for sessions). This Sunday I took a nap outside by the pool until a huge black bee woke me up. I will agree that the service of the girls in the room at World is outstanding. My worst session was Linda and she was good (she did a few dirty things that hit the spot exactly, but she left as far as I know.

At Sharks, you have so many girls that all you need is to find a few girls that you fancy. Plus, new girls are coming all the time which is important. I like my regular girls at World, but I need some new girls there and a bit more of a welcoming atmosphere cannot harm them (there is a young kid at the desk who is nice, the older woman is almost always nice, the younger girl with black hair that looks a bit masculine is far from nice and should not be client facing).

The problem at world is not the service of the girls. It starts with poor management - clients are not coming - girls are unhappy - almost zero new girls - clients are unhappy. Add poor service at the bar by everyone apart from the girl with the black hair (she is a bit older I think), poor service in the kitchen (I can live with the food although I know some people don't like it). The problems at World are all originating from the management's side, in my opinion. The service from the girls has always been top notch and it is why even now when I am not happy with the place, I still visit once a few weeks. But, as the place deteriorates due to poor management, how long do you think the girls will stay? Some girls there said they were considering other options. Some girls already left to Sharks and Oase. As I said before, let hope for the best. I would hate to see this place fade away. I think that pushing for good service everywhere (bar, kitchen, reception) and some price incentives can go along way to begin improving at a very low cost to the club.

I know you like world (I do too) a lot, but I think maybe it is sentimentality.

I really hope for a good summer. I plan to have some outdoor sex with my two favorite girls immediately as the weather improves.