PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Danny227
04-08-15, 23:09
I've read there is offer at Sharks for 6th entry gratis, do we have to pay 5 for 6 , similar to Oase 4 for 6 , or is it a card like in World?I think pay 5 get 1 free. How long have they had that? I was there on Saturday and Sunday and they didn't mention it.

Dufey
04-09-15, 03:31
I think pay 5 get 1 free. How long have they had that? I was there on Saturday and Sunday and they didn't mention it.The 5 for 6 offer is mentioned at Receptuon via a card that is taped to the Reception bench top. It was there longer than last Saturday and Sunday.

Sirioja
04-09-15, 07:12
I think pay 5 get 1 free. How long have they had that? I was there on Saturday and Sunday and they didn't mention it.If there is a card for 6th entry gratis, but do we have to pay 5 entries to get the card or to pay for each entry like in World, but they never proposed me at Sharks even I go quite often and "thekes" know me, I don t agree they consider regular clients as well as in World where they gave me the card without even asking, I don t feel they want to get you for regular client at Sharks, they do at World.

Danny227
04-09-15, 08:01
The 5 for 6 offer is mentioned at Receptuon via a card that is taped to the Reception bench top. It was there longer than last Saturday and Sunday.I should look better. I didn't see it. It actually makes a lot of sense to get it.

Sirioja
04-09-15, 09:38
I go to sleep up stairs between the rooms (there are two ugly girls that shamelessly wake you when you sleep to ask for sessions). This Sunday I took a nap outside by the pool until a huge black bee woke me up. I will agree that the service of the girls in the room at World is outstanding. My worst session was Linda and she was good (she did a few dirty things that hit the spot exactly, but she left as far as I know.

At Sharks, you have so many girls that all you need is to find a few girls that you fancy. Plus, new girls are coming all the time which is important. I like my regular girls at World, but I need some new girls there and a bit more of a welcoming atmosphere cannot harm them (there is a young kid at the desk who is nice, the older woman is almost always nice, the younger girl with black hair that looks a bit masculine is far from nice and should not be client facing).

I know you like world (I do too) a lot, but I think maybe it is sentimentality.

I really hope for a good summer. I plan to have some outdoor sex with my two favorite girls immediately as the weather improves.No relax room at Sharks like in Oase or downstairs at World where girls don't come to disturb me and "thekes" are not so friendly at Sharks except the brunette.

New girls don't mean very attractive for me and not so easy to find top girls I found at World, that's why I like World, not for the staff, for girls I met there more friendly than most at Sharks.

Danny227
04-09-15, 17:58
No relax room at Sharks like in Oase or downstairs at World where girls don't come to disturb me and "thekes" are not so friendly at Sharks except the brunette.

New girls don't mean very attractive for me and not so easy to find top girls I found at World, that's why I like World, not for the staff, for girls I met there more friendly than most at Sharks.Could be. That a matter of taste. At Oase girls don't come to the relax room, correct. However, both at Sharks and World they come and some are super aggressive. I don't need thekes to be friendly, I need them to their jobs. At Sharks the thekes are quick. At World, I don't care if it is busy and I have to wait, but when it is empty and Don Juan theke with the black hair is talking with the girls and ignoring me, then I get really annoyed. I understand; if all you care for is girls and that's it and you are comfortable with your regulars, then World is great. One time the theke told me (same black hair guy): "wait, I am watching football. Please. That's just wrong!

Dufey
04-09-15, 22:10
She does not like the night clients and has a preference for the day clients given the nature of the people.

Sorry for this newbie question, but can someone describe shortly the difference?AbrahmAchary, you will need Danny227 to explain himself on that newbie question.

BarryManila
04-09-15, 22:17
No relax room at Sharks like in Oase or downstairs at World where girls don't come to disturb me...Last year at World I was sleeping very good downstairs and one girl disturbed me with a cold glass of water over my head.

Sirioja
04-09-15, 22:38
Could be. That a matter of taste. At Oase girls don't come to the relax room, correct. However, both at Sharks and World they come and some are super aggressive. I don't need thekes to be friendly, I need them to their jobs. At Sharks the thekes are quick. At World, I don't care if it is busy and I have to wait, but when it is empty and Don Juan theke with the black hair is talking with the girls and ignoring me, then I get really annoyed. I understand; if all you care for is girls and that's it and you are comfortable with your regulars, then World is great. One time the theke told me (same black hair guy): "wait, I am watching football. Please. That's just wrong!At Sharks, some girls ask me and say me I never go to room, at World, no one disturb me when I rest, because they know, except new girls, I have no problem with World staff, men or women, only with drunk Russian or staff friends, I don't want they go with my fav for rude sex.

Danny227
04-09-15, 23:21
AbrahmAchary, you will need Danny227 to explain himself on that newbie question.On average, day people are characterized by (however, not limited to and not exclusively) being more mature, less enthusiastic in the room, like to relax and have longer sessions at times, not drinking much, etc' - I think you can get the general picture.

It does not mean that all night people come drunk to fuck like rabbits, but it implies a more relaxed atmosphere is during the day. Dina and her friend Elli are usually gone at 11 pm at the latest. Saturday at the party they stayed a bit longer because there was a lot of action, but that's rare.

Sharks is hardly ever empty assuming you don't plan on a Monday at noon or so. Safe days are weekends. I like Sunday early after noon during the summers. But, I think how crowded it is, is subjective. Thursday nights are often with a constant supply of clients during the night, but it isn't supper packed. I don't know when you plan to go, but it is Easter weekend, so. Maybe Duffy or one of the other experts can help with directions here.

For specifically, it seems like an Oase Saturday night and Sharks Sunday morning or the opposite, I am not sure, but I miss Elizabeth at Oase and I didn't see Heli at Sharks in a while, so I hope my luck improves.

PussyLiccker
04-10-15, 01:40
Last year at World I was sleeping very good downstairs and one girl disturbed me with a cold glass of water over my head.There should be some sort of a rule in place for this. I don't know of a decent place to fall a sleep at Sharks. Sure I can go up closer to the warehouse ceiling to get away, but I can still hear the loud music and the crowd as the place is one big open warehouse, and during the winter months it was a bit chilly.

Oase has the relaxation area where girls stay away, and Sakura much better a room with beds or even the relation area is very quit, girls stay away, and ambience is very relaxing. Even the club itself as a whole I find relaxing. Mainhattan has the area where girls stay away although I did have girls come up when I open my eyes. But, generally girls stay away. As far as NRW clubs, I don't know one that has a good area to get a shut eye. I remember couple years back, I tried to get some shut eye after Bonnie stopped messing with me, and the staff came up and woke me up and told me no napping. Oh lord.

FiddyCent
04-10-15, 02:12
There should be some sort of a rule in place for this. I don't know of a decent place to fall a sleep at Sharks. Sure I can go up closer to the warehouse ceiling to get away, but I can still hear the loud music and the crowd as the place is one big open warehouse, and during the winter months it was a bit chilly.

Oase has the relaxation area where girls stay away, and Sakura much better a room with beds or even the relation area is very quit, girls stay away, and ambience is very relaxing. Even the club itself as a whole I find relaxing. Mainhattan has the area where girls stay away although I did have girls come up when I open my eyes. But, generally girls stay away. As far as NRW clubs, I don't know one that has a good area to get a shut eye. I remember couple years back, I tried to get some shut eye after Bonnie stopped messing with me, and the staff came up and woke me up and told me no napping. Oh lord.Hello PussyLiccker.

For the most part, I will agree with your comment. The girls do not allow you to fall asleep anywhere at Sharks. Even upstairs, they will plunk their fat azzes right by your pillow just to draw your attention. There is no area that is off limits for the girls, so be prepared for a restless evening. You can always try falling asleep in the jacuzzi. The girls generally do not go near water. If they disturb you. Just grab one leg and drag them in. LOL!

FiddyCent.

Syzygies
04-10-15, 04:26
Last year at World I was sleeping very good downstairs and one girl disturbed me with a cold glass of water over my head.I agree. Its very hard to find a place at World reliable to be undisturbed. Same at Sharks. However regular J at Sharks seems to be able to lie down on a whole couch near the lockers and sleep. This area is sometimes available when Janine is not working.

There was a fat serial pest disturber at Sharks but didn't see her the last 2 visits. I really hope she doesn't come back at all. She really interferes with the whole relaxation thing.

Hessen Bub
04-10-15, 07:41
If there is a card for 6th entry gratis, but do we have to pay 5 entries to get the card or to pay for each entry like in World, but they never proposed me at Sharks even I go quite often and "thekes" know me, I don t agree they consider regular clients as well as in World where they gave me the card without even asking, I don t feel they want to get you for regular client at Sharks, they do at World.WTF? You have to buy the card with 5 entries (or the one with 20 entries) to get the discount. Information is displayed at the reception, it's up on their website. If you are not able to get that information, it's your problem.

HB.

Danny227
04-10-15, 15:10
WTF? You have to buy the card with 5 entries (or the one with 20 entries) to get the discount. Information is displayed at the reception, it's up on their website. If you are not able to get that information, it's your problem.

HB.There you go not understanding what is written again. In layman's terms, Sirioja wants to know if the promotion entails buy 5 with payment in Advance or pay as you go and get entry number 6 gratis. If they have it on a pay as you go basis, Sirioja is asking why wasn't he offered the card. However, the website is not clear about which way is it. I had the same question and I asked last night and realized it is a pay in advance basis.

I come all the time so it does not matter to whether it is in advance or pay as you go. However, I didn't notice the sign in the reception. If I did, I would have bought the ticket before. However, I am so happy with the service at Sharks that I don't really care about 10 euro discount per entry so much.

HB, lighten up dude, have a beer, it is so sunny and nice out and not cool to have the panties in a twist.

Happy weekend boys!

AbrahmAchary
04-10-15, 17:10
On average, day people are characterized by (however, not limited to and not exclusively) being more mature, less enthusiastic in the room, like to relax and have longer sessions at times, not drinking much, etc' - I think you can get the general picture.

It does not mean that all night people come drunk to fuck like rabbits, but it implies a more relaxed atmosphere is during the day. Dina and her friend Elli are usually gone at 11 pm at the latest. Saturday at the party they stayed a bit longer because there was a lot of action, but that's rare.

Sharks is hardly ever empty assuming you don't plan on a Monday at noon or so. Safe days are weekends. I like Sunday early after noon during the summers. But, I think how crowded it is, is subjective. Thursday nights are often with a constant supply of clients during the night, but it isn't supper packed. I don't know when you plan to go, but it is Easter weekend, so. Maybe Duffy or one of the other experts can help with directions here.

For specifically, it seems like an Oase Saturday night and Sharks Sunday morning or the opposite, I am not sure, but I miss Elizabeth at Oase and I didn't see Heli at Sharks in a while, so I hope my luck improves.Oh. Thanks very much. This was helpful. I'm definitively looking for relax and longer session times than multiple rabbit fucks. So, staying during the day seems to be more likely for me.

Sirioja
04-10-15, 17:13
Even a few attractive girls, I really don t like Sharks and their "thekes" , except "young brunette" , when you call to ask if a girl is working, answer from the "old" who works in day: you have to come to see, but I m interested to come only if I know, I really prefer my World and they give informations when you call.

Sirioja
04-10-15, 17:30
Last year at World I was sleeping very good downstairs and one girl disturbed me with a cold glass of water over my head.You should have put her in the swimming pool, I seem to be very lucky at World, with staff, fav, not so lucky at Sharks or Oase.

Danny227
04-10-15, 18:56
You should have put her in the swimming pool, I seem to be very lucky at World, with staff, fav, not so lucky at Sharks or Oase.Sirioja,

Do you know anything about the line up at World over the weekend? Also, if the hot sauna is working again?

Sirioja
04-10-15, 19:30
There you go not understanding what is written again. In layman's terms, Sirioja wants to know if the promotion entails buy 5 with payment in Advance or pay as you go and get entry number 6 gratis. If they have it on a pay as you go basis, Sirioja is asking why wasn't he offered the card. However, the website is not clear about which way is it. I had the same question and I asked last night and realized it is a pay in advance basis.

I come all the time so it does not matter to whether it is in advance or pay as you go. However, I didn't notice the sign in the reception. If I did, I would have bought the ticket before. However, I am so happy with the service at Sharks that I don't really care about 10 euro discount per entry so much.

HB, lighten up dude, have a beer, it is so sunny and nice out and not cool to have the panties in a twist.

Happy weekend boys!I will not pay 5 entries to have 6th gratis for a club like Sharks, nor 4 entries for 6 for Oase, maybe when you live close, but not when you live in Paris, I never know when I will visit them again, I only know for World.

UShobbyist
04-10-15, 20:24
I agree. Its very hard to find a place at World reliable to be undisturbed. Same at Sharks. However regular J at Sharks seems to be able to lie down on a whole couch near the lockers and sleep. This area is sometimes available when Janine is not working.

There was a fat serial pest disturber at Sharks but didn't see her the last 2 visits. I really hope she doesn't come back at all. She really interferes with the whole relaxation thing.When the weather warms up, you may stay outdoors. Based on my experience, few girls disturb me when I rest outdoors.

BarryManila
04-10-15, 20:32
I really don t like Sharks and their "thekes" , except "young brunette" , when you call to ask if a girl is working, answer from the "old" who works in day: you have to come to see...You are right, "brunette" Anna is also my sweetheart there and the "old" is telling you "you have to come to see" because'she wants to see you. LOL.

Hessen Bub
04-10-15, 22:14
There you go not understanding what is written again.I understood perfectly. If you want to know if the club has a bonus system, check the website. If it's unclear for you, ask at the club. That's it.

But Sharks is evil and World is perfect. LOL.

Just had a perfect day at Sharks. A fine glass of red wine. A girl or two in the sun in the afternoon. Life is good. Happy Mongering!

HB.

Craiova
04-10-15, 22:35
Just had a perfect day at Sharks. A fine glass of red wine.Also I had a lot of very good days at Sharks. But this thing with plastic glasses even for alcohol drinks is a NoGo for me. One reason I don't drink alcohol anymore at Sharks.

Danny227
04-10-15, 22:48
I understood perfectly. If you want to know if the club has a bonus system, check the website. If it's unclear for you, ask at the club. That's it.

But Sharks is evil and World is perfect. LOL.

Just had a perfect day at Sharks. A fine glass of red wine. A girl or two in the sun in the afternoon. Life is good. Happy Mongering!

HB.Wine? Hows the wine at Sharks? I always assume wine is substandard and result to beer or cognac.

I love Sharks and currently at odds with World, but this is not clear on the website. However, it is super clear in the reception and I missed it too. I don't think it is a competition. No one can put Sharks down. Currently it is the number one club in all aspects and that's a fact. Outliers excluded.

I'd love for both clubs to prosper, so I can have a choice and rotate between. I am so envious of today in the sun. I was planning Sunday, but screw it! I am going tomorrow. I am thinking Oase maybe, at Sharks I can't fuck outdoors and I need to work on my vitamin the intake, LOL.

Humping always improves my mood. I am thinking tomorrow bright and early 1 pm.

BarryManila
04-11-15, 01:01
But this thing with plastic glasses even for alcohol drinks is a NoGo for me. One reason I don't drink alcohol anymore at Sharks.Another reason for me not to drink alcohol at Sharks is the police-car standing on street in front of Sharks during the last weeks at night sometimes.

Craiova
04-11-15, 03:07
Another reason for me not to drink alcohol at Sharks is the police-car standing on street in front of Sharks during the last weeks at night sometimes.Yep that's true, I had a police control immediately after leaving Sharks some weeks ago late at night; also some friends of me.

Craiova
04-11-15, 03:29
No one can put Sharks down. Currently it is the number one club in all aspects and that's a fact.In these things I don't see facts; these are only personal opinions for me! No doubt about it Sharks is in the last years a very good club at the Hessen FKK club scene. But Sharks has also sometimes some drawbacks for me especially on the line up and in some other aspects! I'm also happy I have the other four big Frankfurt FKK clubs. Sometimes I prefer Oase, Mainhattan or World or even Palace instead of Sharks. Sharks is for me a very good club but this super hype in the last month her on ISG and for longer time in one german board I've never understand. These opinions here THIS is Sharks and the other clubs are far behind, I've never shared this opinion. For me two / three years ago Sharks was on a better level concerning the only point that count to me (that mean the girls!) than now or in the last year. So I like Sharks but this Sharkemania I've never understand.

Sirioja
04-11-15, 06:48
Sirioja,

Do you know anything about the line up at World over the weekend? Also, if the hot sauna is working again?1 sauna too hot for me works inside, for your girls you can call, they give information, not like in Sharks, I just know Madi not there.

Sirioja
04-11-15, 07:11
You are right, "brunette" Anna is also my sweetheart there and the "old" is telling you "you have to come to see" because'she wants to see you. LOL.Yes they don t want to give information because they want us to pay entry, even no attractive girl, or maybe the "old" hope I will ask her for a room, we already have Donatella Versace for granny tastes, for the "young brunette theke" I may try a room for her smile and eyes.

Danny227
04-11-15, 08:50
In these things I don't see facts; these are only personal opinions for me! No doubt about it Sharks is in the last years a very good club at the Hessen FKK club scene. But Sharks has also sometimes some drawbacks for me especially on the line up and in some other aspects! I'm also happy I have the other four big Frankfurt FKK clubs. Sometimes I prefer Oase, Mainhattan or World or even Palace instead of Sharks. Sharks is for me a very good club but this super hype in the last month her on ISG and for longer time in one german board I've never understand. These opinions here THIS is Sharks and the other clubs are far behind, I've never shared this opinion. For me two / three years ago Sharks was on a better level concerning the only point that count to me (that mean the girls!) than now or in the last year. So I like Sharks but this Sharkemania I've never understand.I see what you are saying, but you are the outlier. That is what I meant; for most people I know, meet at clubs and even here, Sharks is the best one. Saying it is a fact would mean that if you take a population sample and do a hypothesis testing Sharks would be the best 95% or so. It does not mean that every person agrees, but most people. That said, I don't go thee every time. I like other girls in other clubs, so I go to Oase and World (which we know has many issues now) and I even travel further. I do not go to Palace and Mainhattan because they are not my type of clubs. Again, I completely understand what you are saying, but in recent months at least, Sharks is the preferred club and that is the fact I meant. Sorry if I was not clear before.

Hessen Bub
04-11-15, 09:23
Wine? Hows the wine at Sharks? I always assume wine is substandard and result to beer or cognac.Never said I had the wine at Sharks. I don't drink alcohol at the club, and if so it wouldn't be wine.

HB.

Syzygies
04-11-15, 10:12
There you go not understanding what is written again. In layman's terms, Sirioja wants to know if the promotion entails buy 5 with payment in Advance or pay as you go and get entry number 6 gratis. If they have it on a pay as you go basis, Sirioja is asking why wasn't he offered the card. However, the website is not clear about which way is it. I had the same question and I asked last night and realized it is a pay in advance basis.

Happy weekend boys!Although sharks web site is not abundantly clear and nor is Sirioja's English, very few are expecting a card that will be stamped with each visit like at coffee shops. FKK clubs in general are only offering discount if you pay in advance. That is a part of the discount model. Otherwise every single customer would be trying for the discount, unless certain to never visit again, which would obviously be silly. Too much time wastage at the counter and too much revenue lost.

The clubs clearly want the money in advance.

Danny227
04-11-15, 10:23
Never said I had the wine at Sharks. I don't drink alcohol at the club, and if so it wouldn't be wine.

HB.Correct HB. I assumed you meant at Sharks when you incorporated "a fine glass of wine" between two girl and Sharks. Tu chez!

Danny227
04-11-15, 10:25
Although sharks web site is not abundantly clear and nor is Sirioja's English, very few are expecting a card that will be stamped with each visit like at coffee shops. FKK clubs in general are only offering discount if you pay in advance. That is a part of the discount model. Otherwise every single customer would be trying for the discount, unless certain to never visit again, which would obviously be silly. Too much time wastage at the counter and too much revenue lost.

The clubs clearly want the money in advance.I agree. I got it and paid in advance. I go a lot anyway, so it is more convenient regardless of the discount. It would be nice to know about it before tho, but it is negligible.

Lets hope for some sun today. On the way to Sharks.

Dufey
04-11-15, 10:32
Although sharks web site is not abundantly clear and nor is Sirioja's English, very few are expecting a card that will be stamped with each visit like at coffee shops. FKK clubs in general are only offering discount if you pay in advance. That is a part of the discount model. Otherwise every single customer would be trying for the discount, unless certain to never visit again, which would obviously be silly. Too much time wastage at the counter and too much revenue lost.

The clubs clearly want the money in advance.My wallet has a section full of coffee house / café/ restaurant cards for recording stamps to get my 5th or 10th coffee free. I never seem to get to the requisite number of coffees, café visits to get the freebies. It is an effort to get there and takes so much time that I worry that the limit runs out.

Another wallet section has my VIP cards, alcohol vouchers, prepaid entries for the FKK clubs. Good that these are not limited to time (as far as we know).

The money section of the wallet is looking light. There is always ATM.

So bad.

Dufey
04-11-15, 11:07
July 8-July 23.
So, that's why I decided to stick with Sharks, and bought their "5 for 6 member card" to become a "temporary Sharks regular member".

I should look better. I didn't see it. It actually makes a lot of sense to get it.The pay for 5 entries and receive the 6th visit for free member card has been around since at least July 2014 per the report linked.

NoTaWorry
04-11-15, 12:20
Yep that's true, I had a police control immediately after leaving Sharks some weeks ago late at night; also some friends of me.Been pulled over 2 X by police waiting for people to drive from Sharks. Last time I called it to my friend. I said:"See the Police car, they are going to pull us over as soon as we leave the parking lot. " Do NOT drink and drive from Sharks.

BarryManila
04-11-15, 14:06
Been pulled over 2 X by police waiting for people to drive from Sharks.Maybe the policemen were also waiting for their girlfriends to bring them home after a long day at Sharks. LOL.

Craiova
04-11-15, 17:31
Been pulled over 2 X by police waiting for people to drive from Sharks. Last time I called it to my friend. I said:"See the Police car, they are going to pull us over as soon as we leave the parking lot. " Do NOT drink and drive from Sharks.The point is that police know that they usually don't find anyone driving home from Sharks with to much alcohol. Nevertheless they will stop you and check your papers. Police has other agenda for doing this.

Billclinton12
04-11-15, 20:28
Sirioja,

Do you know anything about the line up at World over the weekend? Also, if the hot sauna is working again?The hot sauna worked last week, so I presume that it still works.

PussyLiccker
04-11-15, 22:09
Police has other agenda for doing this.What other agenda could this be?

MiDreamer
04-11-15, 23:06
Just got back from a visit. I was there from 7 - 10 pm and it seemed pretty slow. I met with Enya, Dalia then Angela and Bionce together. As a couple, Angela and Bionce are great. I had an amazing time and plan on repeating.

MiD

BrainFuck
04-11-15, 23:26
The clubs clearly want the money in advance.This is not true. There are clubs which offered a free entrance after a specfied numbers of visits for the full price (eg. Atlantik or Samya).

The wording on the Sharks webside is indicating that you get the 6th entrance for free. Hey, I was in Sharks much more times and didn't get anything for free. What they offer is a 6 for 5 discount and not 6th entrance for free. It's like promoting a inhouse star cook and offering a midclass catering and some average asian food.

Jimmy Boy 99
04-11-15, 23:41
Arrived in time for happy hour on Sunday. Place was not packed. Looked like medium size line-up. Not many I recognized except for Lorena, slim Romanian brunette. First girl I did was Inya, Ro brunette, nice girl, nice tits, hour good session.

Later on I was walking by the stairs to the Jacuzzi when this beautiful blonde, slim, great face, ass, and tits, beckoned me over. Naturally I went to her. I asked her where she was from and she said Germany. I immediately knew she was Sandra and told her so. She said how I knew who she was and I told her she was famous for beauty and service on the internet. (While I don't make a public announcement about being active on these kind of internet sites, I also don't hide it, as I find it helpful when a girl knows I am not a newbie who doesn't know the ropes and will be less likely to try to pull a fast one on me. In addition, some girls pay avid attention to what is said about them on-line, recognizing the monetary benefits she could receive from positive reports, as well the cost of negative reports. Two girls, including former redhead now blonde Ramona at Oase, actually asked me to post about her (only if it was good, of course, which it was)). Sandra seemed pleased and after a pleasant chat about her past and her future plans, we went to an upstairs room with a window. Since I knew this was going to be a one-hour session, I put on my hour long music program and started with swaying to the music with my dick between her legs, DFKing and fondling her tits, ass, and pussy. I then gave her a massage, including a pussy massage. I have found that for most girls (except the hard core pros), doing this relaxes them and turns the session from one where she is a provider servicing a client to two people having an intimate encounter (although paid for) with hopefully mutual enjoyment.

I then turned her over for DATY, which she seemed to appreciate. After a bit it was her turn to do a great BJ, then 69 for a while, and then finally fucking to increasingly faster beat music. At the end of the hour we were both exhausted but she seemed to have had a good time. Based on what she told me during our chat, I think she is one of the few girls who actually enjoys the sex, not just tolerates it as part of her job. An altogether phenomenal session with an absolutely gorgeous and wonderful girl with an absolutely deserved reputation.

I had the pleasure of a repeat hour-long session with Sandra on Wednesday, which was even better than the first one because we were no longer strangers, as well as by my introducing her to Vanilla Galliano (from my flask), which she had never tasted. She was reluctant at first but soon decided she liked it and we both took liberal swigs from the flask. A girl to repeat with at every opportunity. I saw her standing in the entry at about midnight as she was getting ready to leave and went over to thank her for the great pleasure she gave me during our sessions. She gave me a kiss and told me she had also really enjoyed the sessions, which may actually be true.

Almost a carbon copy of the sessions with Sandra (except for the Galliano, since I had run out of it) were two hour-long sessions (one on Sunday and one on Wednesday) with Christina, Ro / Hungarian, brunette, nice face, slim, great ass. Usually sits on the couch directly behind the bar if one stands at the entry facing the bar. She really appreciated the massage part (asking me in the second session wasn't I going to massage her when I went directly to DATY from the initial phase, so I did). Her DFK and BJ were great and she could take a pounding, coming twice in one of the sessions. A definite repeat at every visit.

Also had very nice hour sessions with Ivy, Ro blonde, 25-30 years old, who called me over to ask on Sunday if I remembered her. I apologized that I didn't and she told me I had been with her the previous year. I still didn't remember her but she was very nice so I told her I would session with her on Wednesday, which I did. During the session I finally remembered that I had really been with her and told her that she was the woman who coming down the steps from the room, told a friend of hers who was going up the stairs to the room that she had just been fucked to Florin Salaam for the first time. She laughed and was pleased I had finally remembered.

Last girl on Wednesday was Moira Ro, skinny brunette, not really my face or body type, but she had an engaging personality and was an excellent conversationalist, so decided to session with her. She was very nice and GFE and the session was a very good hour.

Hessen Bub
04-11-15, 23:57
Ivy is 21.

HB.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 08:38
Had to stop real winter sport, body too hurt, second day on 1 leg, frustration at noon, so 700 kms driving through Alps, Switzerland, arrived at 8 pm, parking quite full, new room a little after 9 pm with friendly smiling Sandra who will work on Sunday, but off on Monday and Tuesday.

Later, even tired, looking her walking upstairs, I wanted Carla, now with curly hairs, not the best services yet because not relax enough for me, but may have to work to improve because so classy pretty and magic feeling when she touch me.

Girls this Saturday: Kelli for who like her, Cosmina dark blond, Ira black hairs, Patricia, lovely blond Selena, Sandra, Aurelia, Carla, Donatella Versace, Vivien red hairs, Janine with the bald and Asian "hermaphrodite" sleeping on her, Dina and her short brunette hairs friend, about 50 girls until midnight.

Not seen: Roxana, Victoria. Bu, Andrea. Bu, Moira, Monica small brunette, Leya, Evita, Marina. Let from Riga.

I don t like " thekes" but girls on bar remember drinks, like in World where they even remember shoes size.

Thanks to Sandra to make my day less frustrating even no white "col de vee beyond pissailla", Carla body and eyes with Sandra behavior would become my 2nd fav.

Danny227
04-12-15, 10:51
Saturday at Sharks; got in at 2 pm and it was pretty slow, but nice to have a coffee and watch the games along breakfast. Around 4 I took Katie. I already took her before and her skills have not caged since food, rest, sauna, football, beer (you know the drill) and then Pamela; Croatian, blonde, not for the skinny lovers. I made an exception from my usually skinny gals and I do not regret it for a second. Long session. Excellent service. She doesn't go up for air much during BBBJ and she voluntarily takes a lot on it and all of it in. CIM / COF.

Sirioja, if you like girls that respond to DATY, that's for you.

And the jewel of the night, Flori! New to Sharks and let us all hope she stays. Skinny, blonde, super sweet personality and excellent service. Anything I will add or describe will take away from her quality.

Aurelia, I don't see the hype around her. Yes, she is great looking, but her service is a 5/10 at best. New water cool installed by the sauna and in kitchen.

Jimmy Boy 99
04-12-15, 11:00
Ivy is 21.

HB.She doesn't look or act like the typical 21-year old girl. Seems much more mature.

Danny227
04-12-15, 11:21
Ivy is 21.

HB.Can you describe Ivy for me? So many blonde Romanians.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 13:04

The clubs clearly want the money in advance.I try to improve my bad English, normal for a French man, that's why I practice so often tongue in FKK.

You are right for clubs who try to make the more money in advance with: buy "x" entries for discount, but I prefer World or Samya discount: after "x" entries, you get your free one, maybe I m more in good timing with Hells, as long no problem with girls.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 22:06
I try to improve my bad English, normal for a French man, that's why I practice so often tongue in FKK.

You are right for clubs who try to make the more money in advance with: buy "x" entries for discount, but I prefer World or Samya discount: after "x" entries, you get your free one, maybe I m more in good timing with Hells, as long no problem with girls.My bad English: clubs which try to make money in advance to give discount, girls wait the end of room to have money, for Hells, let my fav free.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 22:50
Saturday at Sharks; got in at 2 pm and it was pretty slow, but nice to have a coffee and watch the games along breakfast. Around 4 I took Katie. I already took her before and her skills have not caged since food, rest, sauna, football, beer (you know the drill) and then Pamela; Croatian, blonde, not for the skinny lovers. I made an exception from my usually skinny gals and I do not regret it for a second. Long session. Excellent service. She doesn't go up for air much during BBBJ and she voluntarily takes a lot on it and all of it in. CIM / COF.

Sirioja, if you like girls that respond to DATY, that's for you.

And the jewel of the night, Flori! New to Sharks and let us all hope she stays. Skinny, blonde, super sweet personality and excellent service. Anything I will add or describe will take away from her quality.

Aurelia, I don't see the hype around her. Yes, she is great looking, but her service is a 5/10 at best. New water cool installed by the sauna and in kitchen.If you were still after 8 pm, we could meet.

I m sorry but I didn't notice Kati, nor Pamela for me a Toto song, nor Flori, maybe thin fake blond with black stockings?

Aurelia with Dina and Carla were the prettiest for me yesterday, I m looking for friendly GFE girls whose look make me dream: Carla legs and ass when she walk upstairs and also pretty face, I said her I like to watch her from behind when she walk upstairs, she answered me: thank you, Madi when she walks at World and perfect firm body, after I do the job with the girl, sometimes good feeling and it works, sometimes not with Dina, for Aurelia who is used to suck and fuck for Turkish at Magnum, you have to do the job to get what you like.

I try next visit on Friday late afternoon and hope to be OK to return skiing.

Syzygies
04-13-15, 03:39
You are right for clubs who try to make the more money in advance with: buy "x" entries for discount, but I prefer World or Samya discount: after "x" entries, you get your free one, maybe I m more in good timing with Hells, as long no problem with girls.I am used to World pay in advance discount card. I checked their website and I don't see any other offer.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Sirioja
04-13-15, 09:51
I am used to World pay in advance discount card. I checked their website and I don't see any other offer.

Am I looking in the wrong place?Since today World propose low entry rate, in fact maybe they know they are a summer and not winter club because quite far from Frankfurt and not so easy without car, so may know they will have less entries in winter, so at higher rate 70 to try to make benefits and more entries in summer with the garden, so they can low entry rate, and Mainhattan may be winter club for Hells business.

World proposed me in February a card with 6th entry gratis, without anything to pay for the card, each time I visited I got a stamp and when got 5 , I was invited next time and arrived at noon, because at Sharks the day before, and left at 6 am summer hour, so 2 breakfast, many times eating during day and night and Madi arrived early at 4 am and fresh, so I couldn't not be her first man and I always manage to be her last because I don t want Saturday night drunk men, I often have problems with frustrated Russian because with Russian women they are like dog with master if they want to taste foot bone, to go with her at the end of night, if tanktank read this.

So 1 more for 3 rooms this day.

World always proposed me better services than Sharks and Oase even I like football in Oase garden and my best girls, Isabella, Anna. Pl and now, were or are at World, so stay my number 1, I'm luckier in World than in Sharks or Oase, just my experience even I like Sabina, Roxanna at Oase, Sandra, but not same level for me, only Marina and Ina have same level.

Danny227
04-13-15, 10:08
I am used to World pay in advance discount card. I checked their website and I don't see any other offer.

Am I looking in the wrong place?When you go there and pay at the reception for a single entry, they voluntarily give you the stamp card (like the one in coffee shops). I have not seen it in the website. But, they have some price incentives now, so they may have changed this.

Danny227
04-13-15, 10:15
If you were still after 8 pm, we could meet.

I m sorry but I didn't notice Kati, nor Pamela for me a Toto song, nor Flori, maybe thin fake blond with black stockings?

Aurelia with Dina and Carla were the prettiest for me yesterday, I m looking for friendly GFE girls whose look make me dream: Carla legs and ass when she walk upstairs and also pretty face, I said her I like to watch her from behind when she walk upstairs, she answered me: thank you, Madi when she walks at World and perfect firm body, after I do the job with the girl, sometimes good feeling and it works, sometimes not with Dina, for Aurelia who is used to suck and fuck for Turkish at Magnum, you have to do the job to get what you like.

I try next visit on Friday late afternoon and hope to be OK to return skiing.Oh dude, I was there until 5 am, unexpectedly. Yet, a pleasant surprise, so we could have met. Flori has fake blonde and black stockings and hair is "kare" and she has small naturals. Pamela is sitting with Kyra and the blond bunch on the high table close to the kitchen. She is not slim and a bit raw, but great service. Carla is beautiful, but her service is for me, a joke. She does not want to be there and that's how she behaves. You can see the body language of the guys she leaves the room with; going down the stairs they walk in front of her and don't wait for her and then, when they give her money it is a cold interaction. When you enjoy a session you walk out together with the girl and smile with her and give her a nice kiss after paying.

I will be probably be there Saturday day time if the weather is good.

Hessen Bub
04-13-15, 17:18
Madi arrived early at 4 am and fresh, so I couldn't not be her first man and I always manage to be her last because I don t want Saturday night drunk menYou are trying to protect her from bad customers? What about the days you are not at World?

HB.

Craiova
04-13-15, 17:34
Since today World propose low entry rate, in fact maybe they know they are a summer and not winter club because quite far from Frankfurt and not so easy without car, so may know they will have less entries in winter, so at higher rate 70 to try to make benefits and more entries in summer with the garden, so they can low entry rate, and Mainhattan may be winter club for Hells business.
Maybe you should support World as a kind of marketing director. With your economic expertise this would surely bring back World to the top level.

BarryManila
04-13-15, 19:52
maybe Barry M will be around and give some clues about line up Sunday the 12th, if he attends.The line up yesterday Sunday the 12th was not too bad. More than 60 girls were around. Roxana, Patricia, Moira, Daisy, Andrea.

Ina, Mia, Lorena, Selena and some more were on vacation.

Some news from World: A new price list, starting today. Entrance daily 59 €. From Monday to Thursday 3 men together 47 € each.

And Sunday to Thursday 47 € after 8 pm.

BarryManila
04-13-15, 20:40
Madi arrived early at 4 am and fresh, so I couldn't not be her first man.Oh, man. 4 am, That's pretty early!

Sirioja
04-13-15, 23:22
You are trying to protect her from bad customers? What about the days you are not at World?

HB.Saturday night is generally the most risky and more and more risky late just before closed, so it's my night for my fav when she work and when I can go, before in GT with Rachel for cocaine NL and now in World for drunk Russian who drink all night and behave after like frustrated animals and also for Hells staff friends, each one his game in FKK, I m just laughing about "kung fu banzaî" , not about "rude small dick" for girls, because FKK are not so safe for girls, girls don't dare to say no because they need money and some men don't understand when they are too rude, if you speak with her, I too often heard about rude men, normal men even paying should stay respectful with women even prostitutes.

Sirioja
04-14-15, 00:02
Oh, man. 4 am, That's pretty early!Sorry, she arrived earlier than usually, but at 4 pm.

Sirioja
04-14-15, 00:07
The line up yesterday Sunday the 12th was not too bad. More than 60 girls were around. Roxana, Patricia, Moira, Daisy, Andrea.

Ina, Mia, Lorena, Selena and some more were on vacation.Blond angel face Selena was at Sharks on Saturday, she will return home on 23 April.

Sirioja
04-14-15, 01:25
Oh dude, I was there until 5 am, unexpectedly. Yet, a pleasant surprise, so we could have met. Flori has fake blonde and black stockings and hair is "kare" and she has small naturals. Pamela is sitting with Kyra and the blond bunch on the high table close to the kitchen. She is not slim and a bit raw, but great service. Carla is beautiful, but her service is for me, a joke. She does not want to be there and that's how she behaves. You can see the body language of the guys she leaves the room with; going down the stairs they walk in front of her and don't wait for her and then, when they give her money it is a cold interaction. When you enjoy a session you walk out together with the girl and smile with her and give her a nice kiss after paying.

I will be probably be there Saturday day time if the weather is good.I'm not interested by other men meetings, most of time you get with girls from feeling you have with her and sometimes not good feeling, for me with Dina, but Carla is very friendly with me, with DFK, good BBBJ, she just work for a long time in clubs, I saw her going to men and make a few rooms this Saturday, not the best services but the classy sexiest for me at Sharks, with Aurelia also friendly but too mechanical sex, and Dina.

Often sitting on couches folder in front of stairs close to Janine and Aurelia couches.

BarryManila
04-14-15, 13:25
Blond angel face Selena was at Sharks on Saturday, she will return home on 23 April.Yes, but she wasn't there Sunday. BTW: There are rumors she is not planning to return after her vacation.

In my last report I had some problems with the the text lines, not showing up clear to understand. Roxana and the following names were not at Sharks!!

Carpe Viam
04-14-15, 13:36
This weekend, I confirmed the recent praise for Sharks by forum members. The club is excellent at the moment (girls, customers, meals, bar girls).

I have not seen a European or an Asian doing a kung fu in the club, but I saw an Asian gave a massage to Silvana granny in the Kino. She told me that this is a Chinese and massage was excellent. Respect.

I have good sessions with girls who are both pro and GFE:

Dina (Hu): 10/10, why no one talk about her technique of xxxxx?

Cosmina (Ro / MB): 9/10.

Julia (Es / Bu): for her, one hour means less than 40 minutes with a big smile.

Katy (Ro): with BJ constantly wiping moisture.

Maika (Ro / De): very cute face like as a high school girl, but of 22 years. Please don't look the contents of my wallet.

Lucy (De): Arrival from Palace. An intelligent and silicone MILF.

I am delighted to have met with Mister BarryManila (Merci, ŕ bientôt).

BarryManila
04-14-15, 14:43
I saw an Asian gave a massage to Silvana granny in the Kino. She told me that this is a Chinese and massage was excellent. Respect.This was my friend Lulu, half Indonesian, half Chinese. A funny guy. Since his first visit there many Sharks-Girls like his massage.

Yeah, it was nice to meet you see. V. I think we both "love" Dina. Greetings and take care. BM.

Sirioja
04-14-15, 15:40
Yes, but she wasn't there Sunday. BTW: There are rumors she is not planning to return after her vacation.

In my last report I had some problems with the the text lines, not showing up clear to understand. Roxana and the following names were not at Sharks!!Patricia. Mold was also there on Saturday, but no Roxana.

Selena said me she will go home next week, but not she won t come back, she was busier than for my other visits this Saturday.

Danny227
04-14-15, 17:45
Patricia. Mold was also there on Saturday, but no Roxana.

Selena said me she will go home next week, but not she won t come back, she was busier than for my other visits this Saturday.Roxana is on vacation home and will not be back until June unless she has a sudden change of plans.

Danny227
04-14-15, 17:53
This weekend, I confirmed the recent praise for Sharks by forum members. The club is excellent at the moment (girls, customers, meals, bar girls).

I have not seen a European or an Asian doing a kung fu in the club, but I saw an Asian gave a massage to Silvana granny in the Kino. She told me that this is a Chinese and massage was excellent. Respect.

I have good sessions with girls who are both pro and GFE:

Dina (Hu): 10/10, why no one talk about her technique of xxxxx?

Cosmina (Ro / MB): 9/10.

Julia (Es / Bu): for her, one hour means less than 40 minutes with a big smile.

Katy (Ro): with BJ constantly wiping moisture.

Maika (Ro / De): very cute face like as a high school girl, but of 22 years. Please don't look the contents of my wallet.

Lucy (De): Arrival from Palace. An intelligent and silicone MILF.

I am delighted to have met with Mister BarryManila (Merci, bientt).What is the world coming to? Giving Sylvana, the man eating LEECH, a massage in the kino? OMG. That creature in the kino is like a Freddy Krueger movie.

This woman does not understand the meaning of the word no and is borderline harassment. Not only is she old and unattractive, but she has a repulsive personality.

I guess to each his own.

Iceberg27
04-14-15, 21:02
The blonde from Friday was Daria.

Sunday, arrived at noon. Breakfast buffet was ok. Dinner was really good. Line up picked up around 2 pm with about 25 girls and by 4 pm at least I think 40+ girls. I left at 8 pm and it was almost full

There were a lot of new girls that I did not recognize and quite a few new beauties. Many of the girls I spoke with are not going a way for Easter on the 12th, but some were not planning to work on that specific date. However, I'm sure there will be enough girls working on the 12th.

Have a good week everyone.How was the club today? What percent of girls are missing because of easter?

I will arrive on 22th so you think clubs will still be in Easter effect?

Dufey
04-14-15, 22:01
This woman does not understand the meaning of the word no and is borderline harassment. Not only is she old and unattractive, but she has a repulsive personality.Silvana is very popular with the young fit men who is also Silvana's preference as well. They obviously know there is something good there.

Do not knock it until you have tried it.

Hessen Bub
04-14-15, 22:14
Which special technique does Dina offer?

HB.

Sirioja
04-14-15, 22:22
Silvana is very popular with the young fit men who is also Silvana's preference as well. They obviously know there is something good there.

Do not knock it until you have tried it.Why do you want we go with granny, even gratis? When we can go with a girl like Aurelia, I said to Donatella Versace when she was at World before Sharks, don't touch me, she never came to me again, even at Sharks, but some courageous blind men go.

Dufey
04-14-15, 22:22
Dina (Hu): 10/10, why no one talk about her technique of xxxxx?You mean Dina's rimjob technique?

We do not know what xxxxx? Is it because you cannot spell?

Danny227
04-15-15, 00:10
Silvana is very popular with the young fit men who is also Silvana's preference as well. They obviously know there is something good there.

Do not knock it until you have tried it.Do you feel that way about guys too? I am just teasing. Dude, some things you just don't do and that is one of them. LOL.

Danny227
04-15-15, 00:13
How was the club today? What percent of girls are missing because of easter?

I will arrive on 22th so you think clubs will still be in Easter effect?Today is my day off.

Wed are good. Not to full and usually a good LU. Next week Easter will be over and you should be good although Easter was not bad even a few girl were away. I am sure you'll find a few hotties. Just. For the love of. Don't massage Silvana in the kino.

Have fun bud.

Syzygies
04-15-15, 06:31
I'm not interested by other men meetings, most of time you get with girls from feeling you have with her and sometimes not good feeling, for me with Dina, but Carla is very friendly with me, with DFK, good BBBJ, she just work for a long time in clubs, I saw her going to men and make a few rooms this Saturday, not the best services but the classy sexiest for me at Sharks, with Aurelia also friendly but too mechanical sex, and Dina.
.ROFLMAO. So naturally next time you see me, you will be avoiding me. After all you don't like meeting with men, and being forced to talk to them. ;)

More seriously, no self respecting monger should be going to the club just to hang out with men and make a gay fest. Primary objective for most guys ought to be to get a fuck or two.

If my buddy is choosing MH, too bad, I will still pick Sharks and day that suits me. Naturally we know some of the regular customers anyway. Always good to chat to the experienced Barry M for example, and pick up some useful info. There are several I expect to see on a Sunday possibly.

Some of us are ok though, even not knowing any guys to talk to. Endless yakking is not what I go to club for. I only chat with certain selected girls at any length too.

Peace and quiet is nice. Pity about the music that keeps recycling over and over.

BarryManila
04-15-15, 07:22
Don't massage Silvana in the kino.No, not in the Kino! It's too dark there. Do it in the room. LOL.

Exodus8
04-15-15, 09:04
More seriously, no self respecting monger should be going to the club just to hang out with men and make a gay fest. Primary objective for most guys ought to be to get a fuck or two.
Yeah, still its nice to have someone to talk to when relaxing and / or during recovery from sessions. I don't mind being alone still it was great talking to a fellow monger where we share our experiences and other hunting grounds.

Its hard talking for a long time esp those you know you won't take so just talk to them if I know they are just relaxing and want to talk.

Sirioja
04-15-15, 10:39
so naturally next time you see me, you will be avoiding me. After all you don't like meeting with men, and being forced to talk to them. ;)

If my buddy is choosing MH, too bad, I will still pick Sharks and day that suits me. Naturally we know some of the regular customers anyway. Always good to chat to the experienced Barry M for example, and pick up some useful info. There are several I expect to see on a Sunday possibly.

Some of us are ok though, even not knowing any guys to talk to. Endless yakking is not what I go to club for. I only chat with certain selected girls at any length too.

Peace and quiet is nice. Pity about the music that keeps recycling over and over.My school level 25 years ago English is so bad you always misunderstand my words, even meeting the devil twice and seem easier when speaking.

Saturday, we saw with Danny men behaving after rooms with Carla and Danny is right, some men don't even wait for her walking down the stairs, not only with her, I m always surprised to see men running out of the room, maybe they are late for the train? And girl walking far behind, when I sit on single sit couch folder in front of stairs close to Janine couch.

Maybe they don't like with Carla, of course she is not same top sex performer than Sandra, but after 2 rooms with Carla, I like when she touch me, I like her face, her eyes, her body, she is the most attractive for me at Sharks at the moment and not so bad for me, and I like to hold her hand or waist when we leave the room, when we go I prefer to walk behind her to dream about doggy.

That's why I wrote I m not interested by other men meetings with girls and not, I m not interested to meet other men, only out of room of course, each one his experience with girls, sometimes I don't enjoy so much than others and sometimes I enjoy more some girls, just feeling, no truth.

Iceberg27
04-15-15, 21:23
Today is my day off.

Wed are good. Not to full and usually a good LU. Next week Easter will be over and you should be good although Easter was not bad even a few girl were away. I am sure you'll find a few hotties. Just. For the love of. Don't massage Silvana in the kino.

Have fun bud.Ok then I understand nothing to worry about easter.I am very curious about that Silvana..Lol.

By the way I think it is great to talk with mongers in FKK clubs because people like me get there 2 or 3 a year so we stay long. I mean at least 6 or 8 hours. During the recovery time I always enjoy to chat with a monger from another country. You learn a lot of things.

I will be in Sharks on Friday so meet you up there guys.

Regards.

FormulaOneFan
04-16-15, 07:24
By the way I think it is great to talk with mongers in FKK clubs because people like me get there 2 or 3 a year so we stay long. I mean at least 6 or 8 hours. During the recovery time I always enjoy to chat with a monger from another country. You learn a lot of things.Totally agree. My last trip I was lucky to meet up with another ISG mongerer for 2 nights and it was great to share notes and simply just chat during downtime. Of course the #1 goal was to find our targets for the night, but having someone to talk to outside of 'the game' was refreshing.

Danny227
04-16-15, 12:45
Dina is just good in what she does. Best DFK at Sharks, at least my experience. Can get a bit nasty / slutty if one leads that way. Overall she is one of the better girls. Cosminas was kissing in the lounge this guy for hours and it was surprising for as she doesn't get so comfortable usually. Maybe a change in service. For me it was a turn off, so I don't expect to session with her a lot more, but this maybe good news for the DFK lovers who like Cosmina and we're not psyched about the service.

PChew
04-16-15, 15:21
Planning to visit sharks this Friday as it sounds like a few good looking girls are still around like Aurellia (curious how pretty she is), and Oase hasn't fully recovered from Easter yet. Do let me know if this is not right.

Danny227
04-16-15, 16:04
Planning to visit sharks this Friday as it sounds like a few good looking girls are still around like Aurellia (curious how pretty she is), and Oase hasn't fully recovered from Easter yet. Do let me know if this is not right.Aurelia is super skinny, blonde, always on the sofas by the entrance. She is super hot rather super beautiful.

Just so you what to look for.

PChew
04-16-15, 16:44
Aurelia is super skinny, blonde, always on the sofas by the entrance. She is super hot rather super beautiful.

Just so you what to look for.Thanks a lot for your tips! Service wise I wouldn't expect much based on the previous reports. Will report back (or other girls) if I sample her.

Exodus8
04-16-15, 17:03
Cosminas was kissing in the lounge this guy for hours and it was surprising for as she doesn't get so comfortable usually. Maybe a change in service. For me it was a turn off, so I don't expect to session with her a lot more, but this maybe good news for the DFK lovers who like Cosmina and we're not psyched about the service.Turn-off bc you were not the one she kissed for hrs? Guess it's bc even though we all know what happens in the zimmer we don't want to see it with our own eyes, LOL.

Syzygies
04-16-15, 17:11
Aurelia is super skinny, blonde, always on the sofas by the entrance. She is super hot rather super beautiful.

Just so you what to look for.Its fair to say Aurelia has a sexy body for those who like slim. She also has a pretty face if your taste is similar to mine. There are not too many that are more pretty at Sharks. There are prettier girls but very few. I find Sarah very pretty but not everyone does.

However Aurelia lacks the sweetness and GFE of some of the other superstars. The expression on the face has an effect on perceived prettiness. Janine has a face that lacks expression for me. Sandra has an incredibly sweet look. Just some random examples.

Not my top priority girl for repeat even if I am heavily influenced by looks. There are several girls that I would do first.

BarryManila
04-16-15, 17:39
Its fair to say Aurelia has a sexy body for those who like slim.Exactly, Syzygies. I agree with you. And there are a lot of men in the clubs who like slim. I think Aurelia will be one of the new stars at Sharks.

Well, she is now! And I hope she will stay longer there. I like her funny way she talks and jokes in the Sharks-Lounge.

McAdonis
04-16-15, 17:48
I've only seen her twice. Second time I saw her I thought she looked like porn star Lucie Wilde. Didn't think that the first time so it could have been wearing her hair or make up differently. Is she expressionless inside and outside the room?

Sirioja
04-16-15, 18:13
Exactly, Syzygies. I agree with you. And there are a lot of men in the clubs who like slim. I think Aurelia will be one of the new stars at Sharks.

Well, she is now! And I hope she will stay longer there. I like her funny way she talks and jokes in the Sharks-Lounge.Aurelia is for me one of the prettiest at Sharks and also friendly, but didn't work enough at Samya or at Oase and not so busy at Sharks, not really kissing, Turkish services, I regret because she could make me dream.

Danny227
04-16-15, 18:32
Turn-off bc you were not the one she kissed for hrs? Guess it's bc even though we all know what happens in the zimmer we don't want to see it with our own eyes, LOL.I am regular with Cosmina and her service only improves with me. I don't care much for PDA's, so I don't care it wasn't me at all. I have seen my regular girls with clients in the club before and it never was a turn off. It just was what it was and that was it. This was somehow invoking a feeling of nausea. It is not the sex element at all. It just the way it looked to the external observer. Strange.

BarryManila
04-16-15, 18:59
Aurelia...Hello, my friend Syzygies! Wouldn't it be a nice imagination to make a threesome in the room with Aurelia and Pamela? LOL.

PussyLiccker
04-17-15, 04:57
I've only seen her twice. Second time I saw her I thought she looked like porn star Lucie Wilde. Didn't think that the first time so it could have been wearing her hair or make up differently. Is she expressionless inside and outside the room?Absolutely! Janine resemble her quite a bit minus the huge tits on Wilde. Especially what I recall how Janine looked with make-up on last time I saw her compared to the first time. I guess "expressionless" is a way to describe the room experience. Nice girl, but not the kind of room interaction I prefer.

Banana Boi
04-17-15, 05:33
If this is what Janine. De looks like I would walk right up to her in front of the old German guys and ask her if she wants to spend 3 hours in a room with me. Don't really care if I upset some guys who waste her time.

Dufey
04-17-15, 06:47
I've only seen her twice. Second time I saw her I thought she looked like porn star Lucie Wilde. Didn't think that the first time so it could have been wearing her hair or make up differently. Is she expressionless inside and outside the room?From my fucks with her she is pretty much poker face in the room like she is sutting on her pretty arse outside the room on the couch with her German fan club.

Janine will do CIM and allow COB for half the CIM price.

BarryManila
04-17-15, 07:07
Aurelia... not so busy at Sharks...Last Wednesday she was very busy at Sharks.

Syzygies
04-17-15, 07:35
Hello, my friend Syzygies! Wouldn't it be a nice imagination to make a threesome in the room with Aurelia and Pamela? LOL.Well it would be a massive contrast between the two girls. Only similarity is both have a pretty face in a different way.

Maybe I will try Pamela without Aurelia and try to ignore the treat if my head being crushed by those thighs.

Syzygies
04-17-15, 07:43
If this is what Janine. De looks like I would walk right up to her in front of the old German guys and ask her if she wants to spend 3 hours in a room with me. Don't really care if I upset some guys who waste her time.Yes she does look like that with smaller but still magnificent tits. However maintains a deadpan expression. I guess you are booking ticket soon, but don't commit to 3 hours in case you get bored and want to try some of the superstars.

Hessen Bub
04-17-15, 12:32
I am regular with Cosmina and her service only improves with me. Do I read this right: You are the only one who experiences improving service with her?

HB.

Danny227
04-17-15, 13:59
Do I read this right: You are the only one who experiences improving service with her?

HB.You are reading right. I'm not sure if I am the only one, but she improved with time. Felt more comfortable. But after her PDA I'm a bit disinterested.

Danny227
04-17-15, 14:46
Well it would be a massive contrast between the two girls. Only similarity is both have a pretty face in a different way.

Maybe I will try Pamela without Aurelia and try to ignore the treat if my head being crushed by those thighs.I loved having my head crushed between her legs As she was BBBJ'ing me. I highly recommend it. Aurelia, a beauty that is anemic in the room. Sometimes if two girls that know each other their service declines together in the room. Pamela was a great session.

UShobbyist
04-17-15, 20:37
From my fucks with her she is pretty much poker face in the room like she is sutting on her pretty arse outside the room on the couch with her German fan club.

Janine will do CIM and allow COB for half the CIM price.How about her kissing skill? DFK or just LFK?

Yhoopeyk
04-18-15, 01:06
Hello mongers,

Just writing a report on my first visit to Sharks. I arrived at around 1200 HR after taking the Sbahn from 5 Elements hostel near Frankfurt HBF. Quite a long train ride but I did not mind as I was still a bit exhausted from my Mainhatten adventure the day before (report listed on Mainhatten thread). Anyways, I spent only 45 euro for entry and was immediately impressed by the size and amenities of Sharks as compared to Mainhatten. The women were also on a level above those at Mainhatten although both places have their beautys and their fair share of beasts. I met up with Domo (ISG handle carpe viem) who I had met the day before at Mainhatten and we had a nice breakfast together chatting about the events of the day before. After that, I sat down in front of the TV area which was showing a German football match. I was approached by 3 different girls who all plopped down in my lap and began to make out with me which was a nice surprise. However, I wasn't attracted to any of these three girls to want to take them to the room. One of the girls looked post-menopausal with leathery skin and a hoarse voice and claimed to be Italian. I politely declined their offers for sex saying I would find them later in the day and was in the mood to relax. In reality, I had my eyes on a busty blonde who was sitting off to the side with one of her friends who was wearing glasses. These two girls literally did not approach a single guy for hours. They just sat there. However, the blonde noticed me looking at her and she looked back but made no gesture or attempt to call me over to her or come to me. Her loss, I thought, maybe these two don't like to make money. At that point I went over to the bar area to have a drink. It was at the bar where I met a really cool German guy named Bernard who was hanging out with an older blonde lady. I started venting to Bernard about the busty blonde that I wanted but who was busy being lazy sitting in the corner. Bernard then whispered some words to his lady who got up out of his lap, walked over to the blonde I liked, and brought her over by the hand and introduced us. That was a really cool gesture. At that point, Bernard told me to give the girl a good, hard shag and I told him to do likewise. He went off with his lady and I went off with mine. The sex was decent. There was lots of DFK, sloppy BBBJ, and DATY; however, the sex was a bit mechanical. Afterwards, I asked her about her Arabic tattoo which I am assuming is the name of her boyfriend or pimp. She told me it was her dad but I doubt it. I have a sneaking suspicion that it is her boyfriend's name and that she is standoffish because she doesn't enjoy her work. But no matter, it was 50 euro well spent.

After that, I went back to the bar to get a coffee. At that time, I met a natural busty brunette sitting at the bar. We smiled at each other and exchanged introductions as I waited for my coffee. When I got my coffee, I started to leave and she asked if she could join me on the sofa in front of the TV. I said sure why not. She sat down and made some small talk and then began kissing me. After that she asked to have some alone time in the room. I told her that I had just finished having sex and wanted to relax for a bit. I politely told her I would come find her when I was ready. At this point, she became furious and demanded I pay her 50 euro because she kissed me on the couches. I thought to myself, what the heck? She is the one who asked to sit with me and she is the one who kissed me! I told her again that I would take her to the room but it would not be at that exact moment in time as I was still recovering from my last session. She then said that I am ruining her business and image in front of the other guests since they saw her kissing me. In other words, I owed her time because we shared a kiss. At that point, I thought she was delusional and lost all interest in her, I got up without saying a word and walked away to the outside area. I was a bit worried she would get upset and complain to management who would either kick me out or force me to pay her but neither of those things happened. She did, however, shoot me some dirty looks throughout the course of the night. Oh well, I guess that's why they call it sharks.

After the exchange with that lady, I met up with Domo and Bernard for lunch. The lunch and food was absolutely delicious and puts the Mainhatten cuisine to shame. Bernard told me he is from another part of Germany in the North. He says that he visits a smaller FKK twice a month and that everyone knows each other. He described it as a family type feeling. I felt jealous that I had to return to the boring USA instead of his little town in North Germany. If I lived in Darmstadt I would be at Sharks every Sunday morning at 11 am without fail!

After lunch, I met an 6' tall busty brunette who was wearing a black corset to cover her tummy. However, her giant knockers were exposed. I don't remember her name (sorry!) but she told me that her parents are both from Russia but that they settled in Germany and that she grew up in Germany. We began to chat and we both knew that the sexual chemistry was brewing. I asked her if she wanted to spend some time in the jacuzzi upstairs and she agreed. Once inside the jacuzzi we started fondling each other and making out. However the jacuzzi started shutting off every 30 seconds or so until we manually turned it back on. After a while this got lame and killed the mood so she said we should go to one of the cabins upstairs. Once inside we continued DFK, she gave me BBBJ, I ate her box, and then we shagged in various positions. It was definitely a fun, memorable experience. I had both hands on her juicy melons the entire session!

Afterwards, I went to eat dinner. I ended up sitting down next to a gorgeous Cuban girl who was eating alone. Since I speak Spanish fluently we began talking in her native tongue and I could tell she appreciated that. She said that she doesn't speak Spanish too often in the club and that it was refreshing since her German is poor. Unfortunately, I think she went home after dinner because I was looking for her to no avail. I would have liked to taken her for a spin since we had built up a good rapport and I had her laughing / blushing like a high school sweetheart.

I knew I had wanted to get one more session in so I went and sat down at the bar next to a skinny Romanian girl who was wearing nothing but a bow tie. She was very cute but her English wasn't so great. She seemed bored so I got behind her and gave her a deep tissue massage which she responded to. She led me over to the couch area where I continued to massage her. 40 minutes went by with us massaging each other and talking and enjoying each other's company. Next thing I knew we were making out passionately and I knew that this girl was going to be fun. She declined the jacuzzi but instead took me to one of the cabins upstairs where I had one of the best sessions ever. We must have spent under an hour going down on each other, screwing, and DFK the entire time. After I finally popped in the condom, she took the condom off and started to blow me again! I got hard, she slipped on a jimmy, and we went at it again. She got me to pop again while riding me in cowgirl and suffice to say was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. After that we just cuddled. I asked her what I owed her and she said 50 euro was sufficient. She said she took me the second time because she thought I was a good fuck. LOL. I did tip her well though.

I didn't realize how much time I had spent with her though and it was already 2300 HR. I had missed the last Sbahn back to Frankfurt HBF and was debating on staying at the club until 4 am when the trains opened back up or taking a cab and shelling out 60+ euro. Luckily, Domo (ISG handle carpe viem) was still at the bar and being the awesome friend he is offered to drive me back to Frankfurt since he rented a car. I compensated him for gas and we shared some laughs and stories on the way home.

All in all an awesome time. Great people, great food, and great girls. Can't beat this experience anywhere else. I've mongered in Budapest, Moscow, Athens, Amsterdam, and London. Nothing beats the Germany FKK experience. The ability to hang out and get to know the girl, not be pressured to buy her drinks, take her to the jacuzzi or make out on the couch, to kindle the fire for 30 minutes before you take her to the room, this is what makes FKK so awesome. If I had visited Germany first, I likely would have skipped the other European cities and did tours of the big FKKs instead.

Anyways, that's my report. Thanks again to Domo (ISG carpe viem) for being a good friend and meeting up with me at Sharks and driving me back to my hostel. Also, sorry to the regular posters on this thread for not remembering the names of the girls I hooked up with, but I am going back to Sharks on May 3 and if the girls are still around I will be sure to get their names and add a new post.

Thanks for reading and happy hunting.

Yhoopeyk

Yhoopeyk
04-18-15, 01:08
I will be returning to Frankfurt May 1-4 and will be at Sharks again on Sunday May 3 if any of you mongers want to meet up. I'm not VIP so I don't think I can send PMs on this website. No matter. Just drop me a line on the boards.

Cheers,

Yhoopeyk

Dufey
04-18-15, 01:52
Don't really care if I upset some guys who waste her time.

Janine with the bald and Asian "hermaphrodite" sleeping on herIt will also not be some old German guys you will be upsetting when you take her away from them chatting to her. You will also be upsetting the hermaphrodite that sleeps on Janine.

Dufey
04-18-15, 02:04
How about her kissing skill? DFK or just LFK?You will be in luck if she does kiss and when she does, it is just the touching of the lips.

PChew
04-18-15, 03:26
Thanks a lot for the info. I was there yesterday. Car park was full at night.

Spotted Aureilla. She was very busy and seemed to have built up a strong customer base. No chance for me. Nevertheless I am not overly excited. I agreed with previous comment: she is super hot but not super beautiful. Not too regret to miss her.

I missed Sandra this time. She was even busier than Aureilla. And she left early around 1. 30. This one I regretted.

Only recognized a few faces. Dina was not there. Eli, Alina, Cosmina (not busy), ex world karina (fairly busy).

First tried a new girl called Mel. Claimed to be from Spain. Dark hair and eye with a bit middle eastern look. Coach interview went well and then things went wrong. She didn't even know where the rooms are. I took her to the room upstairs. She asked me how long I want to say. I didn't answer. Instead I asked her if she kisses or not (my rule is no kiss, 50 euro max). She said no. Fair enough then I said half an hour. Then she said I have to pay first. Wtf. She said that is the rule of the club. Excuse me? I didn't take things further and told her I would like to stop (fortunately no action has started). Then she changed her tone and said I can pay later. I insisted to stop. No damages for me. I gave her the benefit of doubt that maybe she is very new. May repeat in future.

Next is sidona. Blonde, tanned, nice see cup but a very petite girl with a big tatto of a crosses at her back. Excellent session. One hour well spent with lots of DFK. She was also very busy that night.

Rather disappointed that only one session with a fairly good optics. Partly I was quite tired and partly the girls that I wanted to try didn't show any interest in me.

McAdonis
04-18-15, 03:35
Yes she does look like that with smaller but still magnificent tits.

Absolutely! Janine resemble her quite a bit minus the huge tits on Wilde. Especially what I recall how Janine looked with make-up on last time I saw her compared to the first time. Right. I meant facial resemblance only. I figured ISGers would realize that. But if anybody finds a FKK girl with Lucie Wilde's body, please message me!!

I agree with Syzygies, Janine's body is nice. Slim, sleek, and nice proportions. But like I said, I think her hair and makeup was slightly different the second time I saw her and only then did I see the resemblance to Lucie Wilde.

Sirioja
04-18-15, 05:29
Bad drive, arrived at 8 pm, second time to loose too much time to wait for Sandra even very good 6th room with her and could have more but too complicated, she finished at 1. 30 am but she start at 11 am, but one enjoy with her, so not good timing for room with smiling Carla, Victoria. Bu, Selena who go home next week or Aurelia not so busy.

Cosmina, Ira, Janine, not busy, no Dina, Roxana, Patricia. Mold.

Second room with pretty brunette Belle, first day at Sharks started at 9 pm, average services, she asked to extend but only 30 mn are enough, even friendly girl.

Bad luck tonight but happy to meet Bill, even I like Sandra, Carla or Victoria, I feel better in my World, don t know when will return to Sharks, not my club.

Ortos
04-18-15, 05:52
I'm not VIP so I don't think I can send PMs on this website. If you include names of girls in your excellent reports, then magically the PM function is activated for you. You automatically become a "VIP".

Dufey
04-18-15, 06:59
Car park was full at night.

Coach interview went well and then things went wrong.

First tried a new girl called Mel. Claimed to be from Spain. She asked me how long I want to say. Fair enough then I said half an hour. Then she said I have to pay first. Wtf. She said that is the rule of the club. Excuse me?Thank you for the report PChew.

Sharks car parking can get quite full in the evening. If you come later then you end up parking on the road rather than on the access way.

Why did you do a Coach interview? Were you spotting for the NFL?

If Mel was claiming to be a Romanian from Spain where she worked as a prostitute and she was really new to the German model then she will have the mindset that the man pays before the session begins. In Spanish clubs, you pay beforehand after you have told the girl what extras you wanted and how long you wanted to spend in the room. So based on that protocol she was doing the right thing. I guess she needed more coaching on what German FKK protocol is.

PussyLiccker
04-18-15, 07:04
Anybody know the name of a dark Brunette Ro girl that looks like the middle girl pictured below? I usually see her sit at the end of bar(not the side of entrance). When her hair is down, she has a black hair band on her arm.

Dufey
04-18-15, 07:11
Yhoopeyk,

Thank you for your reporting writing efforts. A nice read. Lots of interesting detail.

One of the girls looked post-menopausal with leathery skin and a hoarse voice and claimed to be Italian. I politely declined their offers for sex saying I would find them later in the day and was in the mood to relax. You are probably describing Silvana from the Bologna area of North Italy. She has Danny227 having an adverse interest in her.

Afterwards, I asked her about her Arabic tattoo which I am assuming is the name of her boyfriend or pimp. She told me it was her dad but I doubt it. I have a sneaking suspicion that it is her boyfriend's name and that she is standoffish because she doesn't enjoy her work.Sometimes girls do have their pimp's names tattooed on them like farmers do for their cattle to mark them as their own property.

told me he is from another part of Germany in the North. He says that he visits a smaller FKK twice a month and that everyone knows each other. He described it as a family type feeling. I felt jealous that I had to return to the boring USA instead of his little town in North Germany. Did your North German friend mention whether this homely family feeling club was called Bernds?

BarryManila
04-18-15, 07:47
You will also be upsetting the hermaphrodite that sleeps on Janine.He's a German guy, but has a Japanese father or mother. He is well known by the girls, not only at Sharks. He's alright.

Syzygies
04-18-15, 07:52
Right. I meant facial resemblance only. I figured ISGers would realize that. But if anybody finds a FKK girl with Lucie Wilde's body, please message me!!

I agree with Syzygies, Janine's body is nice. Slim, sleek, and nice proportions. But like I said, I think her hair and makeup was slightly different the second time I saw her and only then did I see the resemblance to Lucie Wilde.Actually Janine's body is not exciting for me despite great tits. Waist to thigh ratio is weak. Straightish. Many girls have a more sexy curve.

BarryManila
04-18-15, 08:32
Dina was not there.Dina is back in Hungary.

PChew
04-18-15, 09:13
Thank you for the report PChew.

Why did you do a Coach interview? Were you spotting for the NFL?

If Mel was claiming to be a Romanian from Spain where she worked as a prostitute and she was really new to the German model then she will have the mindset that the man pays before the session begins. In Spanish clubs, you pay beforehand after you have told the girl what extras you wanted and how long you wanted to spend in the room. So based on that protocol she was doing the right thing. I guess she needed more coaching on what German FKK protocol is.What is NFL? Anyway I like to test the water with new girls so I took her to a sofa for a quick chat. It's funny that she shared her mouth spray with me and I thought I am going to get kisses, and obviously I didn't.

I think your guess is right. The whole episode e. G. She didn't know how to get upstairs, she asked me to pay first etc. Made me think she is new. And she was sitting there on her own with no female friend yet. Girls from Spain seem to be more used to suck and fuck for 50 euros as well so kissing is not on her menu. So as I said I will give her the benefit of doubt this time. I was rather cruel to walk but I didn't want any unexpected charges from the session. Anyway I thought the club will always assign a mentor to new girl so I was still quite surprised.

Forgot to mention Jessica was there, without Roxanna now. So as Janine, without her fan club.

Danny227
04-18-15, 14:02
It will also not be some old German guys you will be upsetting when you take her away from them chatting to her. You will also be upsetting the hermaphrodite that sleeps on Janine.Janine rejects a lot of guys that come to her. She is super selective which makes her more desired. I was with her over the weekend and while she is beautiful and extremely sweet, a session with her is a waste of time. She doesn't have nor the skills nor the desire to try hard for you. In her view, you should be lucky she fucks you. I didn't really care cause we had a few laughs and I came with the feeling that she brings nothing to the table. Sweet girl. Doesn't have the skills of the trade.

Flori again is outstanding.

Paloma a delight.

Thea, Italian girl that came when I was resting and surprised me with a great session.

Last night at Sharks was the best LU I've seen at any FKK in a very long while. I had more than a few "must do."

Syzygies
04-18-15, 16:23
He's a German guy, but has a Japanese father or mother. He is well known by the girls, not only at Sharks. He's alright.Don't worry, he is well known to Dufey as well as to all regulars, if that is who Dufey was referring to. I thought that J merely liked to sleep in Janine's spot while she wasn't there. I did not know he would actually sleep on her. I thought baldy was the main one all over Janine most of the time.

Not sure I get the joke about Hermaphrodite. Does he have boobs too?

Syzygies
04-18-15, 17:33
Not sure I get the joke about Hermaphrodite. Does he have boobs too?Apparently this joke about our buddy Mr. "Attacke", originally comes from Sirioja, so maybe only he will get it?

Syzygies
04-18-15, 17:42
Anybody know the name of a dark Brunette Ro girl that looks like the middle girl pictured below? I usually see her sit at the end of bar(not the side of entrance). When her hair is down, she has a black hair band on her arm.PL, you are the master of the strange question. I may try to have a guess after coming visit, if it occurs to me anyone is similar. Its clearly not Dilek or Leya who sit at the end. I will see if Yellis looks close at all. Not sure right now. If Barry doesn't know, I am not sure its that easy to guess.

Might help if you describe the girl's body and any distinctive identifying features. O.K. You did mention the black band. Is this really an important question? LOL. I mean surely if you liked her enough, you would have asked her name?

PussyLiccker
04-18-15, 17:48
PL, you are the master of the strange question. I may try to have a guess after coming visit, if it occurs to me anyone is similar. Its clearly not Dilek or Leya who sit at the end. I will see if Yellis looks close at all. Not sure right now. If Barry doesn't know, I am not sure its that easy to guess.

Might help if you describe the girl's body and any distinctive identifying features. Is this really an important question? LOL.Just curious of the name as I've been with her around the fall-winter time-frame. Every visit, I see her sitting at the end. Just one girl I like to find reports, and order to do that I need to find out her name. Not a sure thing, but I thought I'd give it a shot. The girl looks quite similar to the pictured girl with of course fuller sized tits, I'd say B+ or C. Not Dilek, the short big titted girl that you pointed out. No tatoos that I recall. I somebody told me she was ex-World, but then again this guy told me ex- yada yada for other girls, and it didn't turn out to be that way.

BarryManila
04-18-15, 17:48
Hermaphrodite. Does he have boobs too?So if he's sleeping on Janine he has boobs. Depends on the position how he sleeps. Sometimes boobs at the back, sometimes at the breast. LOL.

Craiova
04-18-15, 17:56
Might help if you describe the girl's body and any distinctive identifying features.Maybe I'm able to recognize this girl for PL if he describes the waist to thigh ratio.

BarryManila
04-18-15, 18:04
If Barry doesn't know, I am not sure its that easy to guess. You did mention the black band.I really was thinking of Yellis, but when she's sitting next to me in her natural beauty, I'm looking everywhere, but not to the black band.

Syzygies
04-19-15, 19:29
No Yellis today. No Barry M. Jovial J not here. Probably gone to his beloved Simona in World, or maybe he knew Titten Leya would be missing. Met a few guys I know by coincidence, as usual.

While Barry is away, with Pamela I play. Slightly outside my spec range (as I normally take slimmer thighs) but well worth it. Not just a pretty face. Very beautiful pussy too. I could lick and play for hours. Actually 90 minutes. Definitely one of the Sharks superstars. Top Deep Throat. Top GFE. Performance 9 out of 10. A must for repeat. Sweet and fun.

New pretty slim blonde Maraika. No clue how to spell. Rhymes with Biker. Hair tied back in ponytail. Face pretty to rival Victoria or Aurelia but much superior tits. Her first FKK but a regular German man said she was so good he had to book her again later. Said to work weekends (just her 3rd day) but may be away next two weekends. So expect better service than Victoria / Vicky or Aurelia who are both average to me. Victoria has the better shaped ass but strangest style.of tongue kissing in the club.

Early line up was poor saved only by Sandra and Marina. Girls started arriving at 3 pm. Need sleep after yesterday's bondage party. Cosmina arrived 8 pm after Kelly already left. LOL. Sandra confirmed that she worked normal Easter Monday as she said she would a few weeks ago, although I wasn't be able to be there for it, but found her available today after midday. There were few other really great options at that time.

Not many girls look absolutely stunning when they arrive in plain clothes, but Kelly took the prize today. What a gorgeous head turning green and gold (I think) dress. Absolute wow! No shorty is she either.

Sirioja
04-19-15, 20:35
After Saturday "kata" at Samya, 15 h stay, 0 girl, I have nothing to do anymore in NRW, bye Valentina, finished, I don t like to wait.

Back at Sharks, I confirm to McAdo I don t like much, but nothing better until next week, but I like my Queen Marina. Let who return from holidays, sexy classy Carla, smiling friendly Victoria, pretty Aurelia, thanks to Sandra for her kindness with me, her so bad client, and I think with all her "guests" , that s why she is sometimes very busy when other girls wait, so between Carla and her, can t resist to her "bonjour" and room again, today with the sun, maybe until quite a long time, we may never try the mirror room, because wish the World be better next week, but thanks to her tomorrow I will be strong to ride the "be the are" , Sandra is off on Monday and Tuesday.

Other girls this Sunday: Elli Dina s friend, Dylek, Patricia. Mold, Andrea. Bu, Evita, Victoria. Bu, Carla, Aurelia, Donatella Versace. It, Kelli who arrived in super sexy short skirt.

Very good breakfast with salmon, average diner, too cold both swimming pool.

Syzygies
04-19-15, 20:36
Many girls not known or forgotten.

Seen today:
Aida(Rom)
Andrea(Bul)
Aurelia
Beyonce
Carla
Cosmina(Rom)
Crissy (from Oase) with the big implants - was quite busy.
Dariana(ex Daria)
Dilek(Tur?)
Duenja (spelling?) (Deu-Syr) from Magnum
Elli
Emina(Bos)
Evita
Hanna
Jessica(Rom)
Kelly (P.Rico) rather briefly
Kyra(Svk)
Lara(Deu)
Larissa(Rom)
Leni
Luna
Magdalena
Marina(Lat)
Maraika (spelling? - doesn't sound like Marika) v.pretty new blonde
Naya
Pamela(Cro)
Patricia(Mol)
Remina(Rom)(Julia-World)
Sandra(Deu)
Silvana(Ita)
Victoria(Bul)
Winny(Jam)

Not seen today:

"The Hassler"
Angelica(Lit)
Anna(Pol)
Dalma
Dina
Ebru (gone to Oase)
Emma("Pol")
Georgina(Deu)
Gina
Janine(Deu)
Kathy(Rom)
Leona
Leya/Lea(Rom)
Linda
Liz(Chris ex World, Anita)
Lorena(Rom)
Mara
Maya
Mia
Mira
Moira(Rom)
Natty/Natasha(ex World Erika)
Paloma (ex World Karina)
Rosa(Rom)
Roxana(Rom)
Roxy(Rom)
Samira(Aze)
Sarah
Selena
Shaquira
Sidonia(Rom)
Sophie(Deu) (gone to Oase)
Stella(Rom/asian)
Teresa
Tina(Deu)
Yellis(Rom)
Yra(Rom)
Zina/Xena(Gha)

Some would say a weak line up, however I would have done at least Sandra, Kelly, Pamela, Beyonce, and Maraika given unlimited time and stamina and several fall back girls available like Cosmina for example. Some got missed out. Carla is pretty but body not quite perfect for me.

Finnish Fucker
04-19-15, 21:24
Not many girls look absolutely stunning when they arrive in plain clothes, but Kelly took the prize today. What a gorgeous head turning green and gold (I think) dress. Absolute wow! No shorty is she either.Latin girls still have some style left and dress up sexy. Unlike most of the Romanian girls who arrive with college pants or ripped jeans and sneakers.

I have never seen an absolutely stunning girl in my life in any FKK Club. For me an absolutely stunning girl is something I don't find in a house of hookers.

UShobbyist
04-19-15, 22:10
Not many girls look absolutely stunning when they arrive in plain clothes, but Kelly took the prize today. What a gorgeous head turning green and gold (I think) dress. Absolute wow! No shorty is she either.For me, all the girls look at their best when they are in their birthday suit. LOL.

Syzygies
04-19-15, 22:40
Latin girls still have some style left and dress up sexy. Unlike most of the romanian girls who arrive with college pants or ripped jeans and sneakers.

I have never seen an absolutely stunning girl in my life in any FKK Club. For me an absolutely stunning girl is something I don't find in a house of hookers.I have. Cindy in Phoenix for the weekend 10+ years ago, Cassandra Oase, Alice Palace years ago, Marina Palace many years ago too. Its certainly possible.

PussyLiccker
04-19-15, 23:01
I have. Cindy in Phoenix for the weekend 10+ years ago, Cassandra Oase, Alice Palace years ago, Marina Palace many years ago too. Its certainly possible.I have also. We overlap with Cassandra DE. Deanna Hungarian was like punch on the face. I woke up as soon as I saw her. And then there was blond German knockout from LR don't recall the name. Probably the most idealized Nordic look I've seen in a club. Service? She just stood at the bar, no way to tell the vibe, but in the room surprising good. One real Ro Stunner on a visit to DV. When I saw her I was like holy shit! Never have I ran across a Ro girl that stunning. Probably the best DV lineup I've ever seen that day. One stunner I never went with was a Russian at Artemis, stand offish with a guy around her all night. I would have still taken her if she was free. My statistics have been down for a long time now. Now it's like meh. Don't have much expectations anymore before setting foot in the club.

I think guys that go further back on the FKK scene ran across them even more often. Like those types were just normal LU. LOL. I wish my punting days went further back.

Here is a worthless tip: Be at the right place at the right time.

BarryManila
04-19-15, 23:30
I have never seen an absolutely stunning girl in my life in any FKK Club.I'm still dreaming of Carmen, a young Latina from Chile I met at a club some years ago. Looking like Ex-Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza / Venezuela.

Never saw a girl like this again in a club.

At Syzygies.

Thank you for your great job with the Line Up.

BM

Sebastiane
04-19-15, 23:49
Thanks for a super report Yhoopeyk! The inclusion of names would have made it a Report of Distinction. But thanks nevertheless. Greatly enjoyed reading it. The Ro girl at the end especially sounds awesome.

Danny227
04-20-15, 00:45
Latin girls still have some style left and dress up sexy. Unlike most of the romanian girls who arrive with college pants or ripped jeans and sneakers.

I have never seen an absolutely stunning girl in my life in any FKK Club. For me an absolutely stunning girl is something I don't find in a house of hookers.Oh, just don't start tearing just yet. You know the house of hookers will survive with out you, so if you don't feel it is up to your standard, not one girl in the house of hookers will remember who you are. Romanians are underrated because there are a lot here, but make no mistake, they are awesome.

Who cares how the girls dress outside; there style, their manners, their education, etc. ' I would bet that the ugliest Romanian at an FKK wouldn't waste a second on you outside of the club.

I just love the guys that talk shit about the girls here. So impertinent.

Danny227
04-20-15, 00:48
Who is Duenja?

Could you describe how she looks?

Thanks for the list.

Finnish Fucker
04-20-15, 03:59
I would bet that the ugliest Romanian at an FKK wouldn't waste a second on you outside of the club.Sad but true. With a face like this I won't break any hearts. Nonetheless I would not waste a second to them neither, not inside the club nor outside. I man got to have some style. With or without having to pay for his pussy.

Finnish Fucker
04-20-15, 05:13
I have. Cindy in Phoenix for the weekend 10+ years ago, Cassandra Oase, Alice Palace years ago, Marina Palace many years ago too. Its certainly possible.Considering the money you have thrown into the romanian FKK pussy over the years it would be greatly unfair not to see some stunners once in a while.

Anyway as they say YMMV. I would guess a stunner for you probably is an 8+ for me.

Syzygies
04-20-15, 06:04
Who is Duenja?

Could you describe how she looks?

Thanks for the list.Perhaps it could be spelled Doenja like as in Doener Kebab.

She was medium height light tan colour above average face brunette with several tats supposed to half German and half Syrian (which she pronounces German style). Tits medium size naturals maybe a little sag. From an NRW club I think was Magnum. At least mid 20s I would guess. That's about as good as I can do unfortunately. I don't recall the tats detail.

Syzygies
04-20-15, 06:46
Anyway as they say YMMV. I would guess a stunner for you probably is an 8+ for me.On that basis I guess you are paying to fuck 4 points out of 10 girls. My stunners were clearly 10 point girls in my mind, as good looking as the best movie stars and with magnificent tits too. When these girls were around, its like no one else would be even noticed. Stunning is the meaningful word.

I think the possibility to have sex with the girls is messing with your brain. Paying the girl relatively little does not devalue her looks for me.

Cindy with C cups did not even charge me for the full time used as session went well overtime. An amateur. She was a regular girl just having fun in an FKK for the weekend because her friend worked there. She was able to pick guys rather than the reverse. Can't imagine any guy actually knocking her back unless very fixated on some other girl. She perhaps hoped to receive very good service and to party. My DATY was good enough that 2nd day she said "Cindy is here for you" (her English skills were very weak but could speak Duetsch) on arriving late from a restaurant birthday party. Made my day for a stunner to say that even though I was feeling sick after eating off prawns. She would be over 30 years old now but I hope still stunning.

Jim57
04-20-15, 11:06
Just about to leave my hotel and head to Sharks. Weather beautiful so looking foward to sitting in the garden soaking up some sun and looking at the ladies. Will be there from about 1 pm and I'll probably stay till around 8/9 pm tonight.

Chukar
04-20-15, 11:32
Would someone please tell me what Sandra German, looks like? Did she work at another club or is Sharks her first club?

Thanks

Carpe Viam
04-20-15, 11:44
I'm back in Sunday Sharks. Arrived at noon, I missed my goddess Dina, maitre Barry and friend Yhoopeyk.

My sadness of this Sunday was offset by the arrival of Magdalena. Ro 21 yo who is very GFE. She came into my couch behind the bar and we started talking. She's not my type of girl, but a very nice girl. In the end it was me who suggested going to the room because she was not in hurry to go and never insinuated this. Yes, she did not start the conversation with 'I have a good idea for you'.

In Zimmer, it was excellent. It seems that one year working in a small FKK served her well as training in a good sense. Elle respects the time of love showing her iphone when we start our session. After a happy event, I asked her how much time is left. Instead of immediately say '5 minutes' as many girls did, she went to look at her iphone, calculated in her head looking at the sky and said '8 minutes'. I love her honesty.

A girl to repeat (when we are tired of negotiating with 'pros' and want to have a GFE in FKK), moreover this is what I did in the day.

After dinner in the garden, I returned to my couch and saw the arrival of Sandra after her non-stop sessions from 11 am. I would like to see for the first time, but as she was caught by the clients even in front of the locker where she was waiting payment, I gave up the idea. But as it was she who came to me, why can I refuse? In the room, I understood why she is one of the superstars of Shark. She killed me with her techniques and made me dream with her GFE attitude. At mid-session, she wanted me to be the last guest of this week of work before leaving club to home, I accepted with pleasure and we threw our watches as in the film Easy Rider. And she became my last girl of the day with an excellent memory.

Danny227
04-20-15, 13:30
Sad but true. With a face like this I won't break any hearts. Nonetheless I would not waste a second to them neither, not inside the club nor outside. I man got to have some style. With or without having to pay for his pussy.Well, you still go and waste time in this forum talking about all the girls from what you not so eloquently call "the house of hookers", so please draw a limit on the hypocrisy. You talk a big game, but I doubt if you have what it takes to back it up. There is another saying; big mouth, small organ. And, I will elaborate on this as I am not really confident regarding one's extent of a mental challenge, the intention is not literal, but it is rather a metaphor (e. G no perfect correlation to actual size). Let me put it this way; you are taking the time to write here and visit clubs, you obviously are closer to the "house of hookers" scene in more ways you'd pretend to not admit.

I love hookers, I love hooker houses and I am proud of it and I thank god for giving me the money to afford this luxurious expensive hobby. Just own up to it and stop being a little girl in a skirt.

Peace out amigo!

Danny227
04-20-15, 14:06
Just about to leave my hotel and head to Sharks. Weather beautiful so looking foward to sitting in the garden soaking up some sun and looking at the ladies. Will be there from about 1 pm and I'll probably stay till around 8/9 pm tonight.I am Jealous! So much work to do. Please report. Especially if Alicia is back (ro, Asian eyes, not slim, brunette). Always on the sofa by the entrance to the bar.

Enjoy!

Exodus8
04-20-15, 14:55
I love hookers, I love hooker houses and I am proud of it and I thank god for giving me the money to afford this luxurious expensive hobby.
Amen to that, haha.

I am Jealous! So much work to do. Please report. Especially if Alicia is back (ro, Asian eyes, not slim, brunette). Always on the sofa by the entrance to the bar.

Enjoy!Me too I'm so jealous of your people living in Germany esp those close to FRA. If I lived in Germany I would visit everyday if my account would allow it, LOL.

Thanks for the great report Carpe!

Sandra is no. 1 on my hitlist!

Amended
04-20-15, 16:22
Arrived yesterday at around 3:30 pm. My hotel was in central Darmstadt so I decided to walk but I probably won't do that again, it was 3 km. Return taxi that night cost about 10 euro.

Was surprised by how many people were there, on a Sunday afternoon no less. One of the girls told me this was in large part due to happy hour until 2 pm on Sundays. Sadly there was no grill and no food apart from fruit and some desserts until 5 pm. Supper was alright. I took:

1. Evita (21, Romania): Slim and pretty. Former UK escort, so her English is quite good. She approached me with her chubby friend when I was chilling by the pool outside. Later we spoke in the bar. She is friendly, lots of laughs and joking. But in the room we did not have much sexual chemistry. I suspect others have had the same issue since she was booked less than I would have thought given her attractiveness.

2. Crissy (24, Bulgaria): Blonde, slim with big implants. Pronounces her name like "crazy", which is appropriate given her manic personality. But I found her friendly enough. Nice BBBJ, fucked in several positions before she had me sit with my back lined up against the wall and rode me hard in reverse cowgirl until I came. I enjoyed it but I suspect she is not for everyone.

Lineup was quite good but a couple of the girls I wanted to try appeared to be choosing their clients. That was frustrating and I didn't experience this on the rest of my FKK tour this time around. I also find Sharks to be too big, makes it hard to track people's comings and goings.

Syzygies
04-20-15, 16:25
Would someone please tell me what Sandra German, looks like? Did she work at another club or is Sharks her first club?

ThanksI will make a start and maybe someone else can improve the info. She is medium height with soft light skin, medium length blonde hair, good waist to thigh ratio, slim but not in the real skinny group, only A cups, no sag anywhere. Very sweet smiling face. Very good English as long as use normal words. Slight upturned nose. I don't remember tats but may be wrong here. Hard to remember anything very distinctive. When free may sit at bar alone, may visit her friend Lara an also medium length blonde girl. Sandra is well above average for pretty face and body lacks faults other than small tits if you are a big tit man. Very popular and often very busy. No idea which days she works. Usually around on weekends.

Will be hard to pick her out with just this description, so you will just have to ask the names of girls.

BarryManila
04-20-15, 18:27
Would someone please tell me what Sandra German, looks like? Did she work at another club or is Sharks her first club?Sandra is one of the girls in the club with a very good education. Before she got experience in the escort business, maybe in Munich where she's coming from.

I saw one tattoo, a small writing in nice style under one of her tits. It's amazing how she's kissing.

Hessen Bub
04-20-15, 18:40
Evita's service sucks. Crissy's performance is great.

Sandra usually sits at the front part of the bar. She has a small tattoo with three or four words under her boobs on the right side. She has a lot of cuts on her forearms, especially on the left one. Seems like she is or was cutting herself.

HB.

Syzygies
04-20-15, 18:41
1. Evita (21, Romania): Slim and pretty. Former UK escort, so her English is quite good. She approached me with her chubby friend when I was chilling by the pool outside. Later we spoke in the bar. She is friendly, lots of laughs and joking. But in the room we did not have much sexual chemistry. I suspect others have had the same issue since she was booked less than I would have thought given her attractiveness.
I am also hearing rumours that she looks better than performs. There are some much more busy girls with consistently good reputations. Sometimes its necessary to make a move on these girls as soon as come out of change from a previous session. I have been known to signal a girl from a distance even while she is waiting for guy to go get his money to be paid from a previous session.

Marina was seen sitting chatting to regular Mr. P for a very long time, so I could imagine would be hard for guys to get to her. Seeing I know him well, I was going to stir him later and ask when the wedding would be? However the chat was so long, I forgot about it or went home. LOL. Fortunately I wasn't frustrated trying to get to her. I am surprised a busy girl will sit with a customer for so long. She obviously likes him as I am sure he doesn't pay for couch time. Must be a charming man as well as handsome. LOL

Sirioja
04-20-15, 19:53
Sandra usually sits at the front part of the bar. She has a small tattoo with three or four words under her boobs on the right side. She has a lot of cuts on her forearms, especially on the left one. Seems like she is or was cutting herself.

HB.You are my eternity under right tits and tatoos on left ankle and foot.

Did you ask her how happened cuts? On arms, under tits and on legs.

She is an angel of kindness with her guests, I m lucky, until yesterday she came to me, she doesn t work on Monday and Tuesday, she said me Sharks is her 1st club.

Marina. Let was not busy this Sunday until 6 pm, she is also an angel and exceptionnal sex GFE performer.

Sirioja
04-20-15, 20:23
Even UK escorts are not the best performer and english not so demanding, Evita. Ro escort for 200 livres / h is a JOKE, try russian escorts in Paris and less expensive.

UShobbyist
04-20-15, 20:35

I have never seen an absolutely stunning girl in my life in any FKK Club. For me an absolutely stunning girl is something I don't find in a house of hookers.I beg to differ. You probably have never been to FKK Globe at Zurich or FKK Goldentime at Vienna. There are quite a few stunners in these two FKK clubs. Unfortunately, their services are ranging from average to below average. You probably did not see Marie of FKK Oase three years ago. If Marie was not a stunner, can you tell me which Hollywood movie star is stunner? Unfortunately, Marie's service was also below average.

Yhoopeyk
04-20-15, 21:30
Lots of good info on this board, thanks to all those members who are contributing pearls of wisdom.

At carpeviam, good to see you posting as well mate. Any chance you will be in Frankfurt again the weekend of May 1-May 3? Perhaps we can meet up at Sharks on May 3!

Let me know,

Yhoopeyk

Jim57
04-20-15, 22:08
I am Jealous! So much work to do. Please report. Especially if Alicia is back (ro, Asian eyes, not slim, brunette). Always on the sofa by the entrance to the bar.

Enjoy!And jealous you should be! Can't answer your request about Alicia. I go for the slimmer girls so didn't speak to the girl you refer too.

Just about to do a report, but I have to say that in my fairly limited experience of these great facilities I think todays line up (for what I'm after anyway) was far and away the best I've ever seen. I did a walk around just before I left and counted at least 15 girls I would go to the room with and this didn't include girls in rooms at the time. Plenty of options.

McAdonis
04-20-15, 22:40
Wouldn't a true ten be someone so idealized, so perfect and so rare that you would never cross paths with one? Like finding a unicorn.

I focus more on the body, so the only mainstream celebrities would be Kate Upton or Katy Perry. LOL. But I've never seen nudes, so can't quite score them. I'd lean towards glamour models. And I've never seen anyone in FKK come close to say a Merilyn Sakova. Needless to say she is not everybody's idea of a ten.

Finnish Fucker
04-20-15, 22:46
On that basis I guess you are paying to fuck 4 points out of 10 girls. Wrong. I pay to fuck the most attractive girl available. Why the hell should I pay to fuck an unattractive 4/10 girl?

Jim57
04-20-15, 23:20
Just back at my hotel having a few beers after a quite brilliant day at Sharks.

Arrived at Sharks at about 1. 30. First impression was that it was pretty quiet. But it was early so I wasn't concerned. Club gradually filled up with girls & men, particularly from about 6 and it was fairly busy when I eventually left just before 10.

So plan today was not to rush into making a move so I had a walk around, had a coffee at the bar & went and sat outside in the sun. Didn't sit for very long but I can feel a bit of burn as the sun was hot. Nice feeling!

Back inside for a cool drink and was approached by several girls. Plan to wait went very quickly out the window! I just had to have one of the girls who approached me. I hadn't showered when I entered the club as I had a shower just before leaving the hotel so I told her I needed some time to go and get refreshed. More important than the shower was I needed to take a little pill and give it time to work in case I needed it. So I left in the hope she would still be free when I was ready.

30 minutes or so later I came back to the bar & to my annoyance she was sitting with another guy and laughing & joking. I was worried and thought I'd missed my opportunity. Luckily after about 10 minutes he got up and I was in there as fast as I could get. Quick chat at the bar and we moved to a couch to continue a conversation before heading to a room. I told her I wanted a cool room so we went to one of the rooms with A / see below the fish tank.

Girl in question is Madelena. Hope I have the spelling correct! A real stunner in my eyes. Medium height, slim, no tats or piercings, beautiful firm butt & lovely fairly small titties. She was wearing black fishnet stockings and a black bow tie thing around her neck. Very, very sexy girl. L The performance in the room was everything I could have hoped for and more! An hour long session and after we had completed the business we lay and chatted for a long time with her playing me music from her phone. What a great pleasure for such an old man like me to be able to hold, lick, fondle & fuck such a beautiful young lady and not just in a mechanical fashion. There really was chemistry between us. I'm not saying she was getting off on the experience but she was certainly going out of her way to make sure I was fulfilled.

So I thought that was me finished for the day except for looking. Had a sauna, sat outside again and got some food. I even went for a couple of swims in the pool upstairs. I spent nearly 9 hours in Sharks today and I think I may have been the only person to use either of the pools?

At some point I was doing a fly past around the bar to get a good look at the ladies when one of them called at me as I was passing. I went over to her with the intention of saying thanks for the offer but I don't think I'm fit for another session but the combination of her looks and what she whispered in my ears gave me a stirring between my legs I didn't think could happen again today. So I was in another position of having to say I want to room with you but I'm not ready. Same scenario, I needed a shower and probably another pill, particularly as I knew it was too soon after the last session. She said she would wait for me so I went and lay down on one of the couches upstairs where I could look down on everything going on below. Pretty soon I saw my target heading up to a room with a customer. Wanted to shout over to say she told me she would wait but that would not be good form!

Eventually she reappeared and I told her I needed a bit more time and then I would be ready. So off for a shower and popped a tab. Decided to go for a walk outside and as I passed the buffet there was Madelena eating dinner. She motioned for me to join her. We chatted for a while and to my dismay my next target suddenly appeared beside us to get some food. She looked at me with a what are you doing with another girl expression! I thanked Madelena for being so beautiful and for being so nice to me and said my goodbyes to her and went back to seek my quarry. She was back at the bar and of course quizzed me, in a semi joking fashion, as to why I was talking to another girl. I explained that I'd been with her earlier so I was just being polite & saying goodbye. I ordered a coffee and we moved over to a couch. We were just ready to go a room and discussing where to go, I told her I wanted somewhere that wasn't too hot, when the room beside us opened and out came a girl & customer after a session. The very same room I'd been in earlier. She told me there's A / see in there. I said yes, I know!

So this girl is Cati. Again I think spelling is correct. Another stunner! Small, slim, long black hair, firm butt and delicious little titties. See a pattern here? Tattoo on her right upper body at the side and belly piercing. Another absolutely fantastic session, possibly even better than the earlier one. Again after the delivery was made we lay & chatted for at least 30 minutes. Once again there did seem to be genuine chemistry and I just felt so grateful to be in this situation.

I did a final walk round and counted the number of doable (for me) girls I could see. As I said in a post earlier, there were at least 15 with many more in rooms. What a fantastic line up! I knew it was time to go but I wanted to stay. What an amazing day. Man I love Germany and it's FKK clubs!

Banana Boi
04-20-15, 23:33
Wouldn't a true ten be someone so idealized, so perfect and so rare that you would never cross paths with one? Like finding a unicorn.I've only seen 1 true 10 in all my FKK visits. That distinction goes to Russian Erica at GT circa 2012. Not only beautiful but intelligent and funny as hell too. She left GT to become a high end escort in London.

PussyLiccker
04-21-15, 01:07
Erica I may have seen at GT if a redhead. Hot girl. That's where my comments end.

Everybody has differences in what they find a stunner so everybody are correct, and can't be really be agreed upon. Some may have difficulties of finding unicorns because of specific requirements namely big Uns (you know who you are. LOL.).

For example, I thought Marie was pretty plain although I can see why people think she is a beaute. Just difference in taste.

As far as girl's dress outside the club, some people people pay attention to that. As long as she looks great in the club, I'm satisfied. In clubs either she is nude or wearing minimal attire such as lingerie.

Evita is a beaute, and I would have to agree with her outside interaction. Nice girl, but interaction in the room was not what I was hoping for. If a punter has a great time with her, good stuff.

Perhaps Sandra's cuts is an outlet from her high performance if she's putting her all her soul into all sessions. I hope it's not such destructive behavior.

Carpe Viam
04-21-15, 02:52
Girl in question is Madelena. Hope I have the spelling correct! A real stunner in my eyes. Medium height, slim, no tats or piercings, beautiful firm butt & lovely fairly small titties. She was wearing black fishnet stockings and a black bow tie thing around her neck. Very, very sexy girl. L The performance in the room was everything I could have hoped for and more! An hour long session and after we had completed the business we lay and chatted for a long time with her playing me music from her phone. What a great pleasure for such an old man like me to be able to hold, lick, fondle & fuck such a beautiful young lady and not just in a mechanical fashion. There really was chemistry between us. I'm not saying she was getting off on the experience but she was certainly going out of her way to make sure I was fulfilled.Her name is Madalina. Ro 21 yo, not Magdalena as I wrote in my report of yesterday.

She worked at the Bahama Club for 1 year under the name Tina. She does not smoke and does not work on Tuesday.

As Jim57 wrote well, she is a very good girl. Must try.

P.S. Hi Yhoopeyk. I cannot come next week-end. We'll see one day. I hope a good time in FKK for you.

Jim57
04-21-15, 06:02
My sadness of this Sunday was offset by the arrival of Magdalena. Ro 21 yo who is very GFE. She came into my couch behind the bar and we started talking. She's not my type of girl, but a very nice girl. In the end it was me who suggested going to the room because she was not in hurry to go and never insinuated this. Yes, she did not start the conversation with 'I have a good idea for you'.

In Zimmer, it was excellent. It seems that one year working in a small FKK served her well as training in a good sense. Elle respects the time of love showing her iphone when we start our session. After a happy event, I asked her how much time is left. Instead of immediately say '5 minutes' as many girls did, she went to look at her iphone, calculated in her head looking at the sky and said '8 minutes'. I love her honesty.

A girl to repeat (when we are tired of negotiating with 'pros' and want to have a GFE in FKK), moreover this is what I did in the day.

.Yes I'm remembering now she did the same thing with me with her phone at the start. This was actually a few minutes after we entered the room as well as she sorted out sheets on the bed first. Definitely a girl with a desirre to provide excellent service with honesty.

Jim57
04-21-15, 06:04
Her name is Madalina. Ro 21 yo, not Magdalena as I wrote in my report of yesterday.

She worked at the Bahama Club for 1 year under the name Tina. She does not smoke and does not work on Tuesday.

As Jim57 wrote well, she is a very good girl. Must try.

P.S. Hi Yhoopeyk. I cannot come next week-end. We'll see one day. I hope a good time in FKK for you.Thanks for the spelling correction. We both got it wrong the first time.

Syzygies
04-21-15, 07:09
Wrong. I pay to fuck the most attractive girl available. Why the hell should I pay to fuck an unattractive 4/10 girl?I thought for you, best girl available might be only a 4.

Finnish Fucker
04-21-15, 07:13
Well, you still go and waste time in this forum talking about all the girls from what you not so eloquently call "the house of hookers", so please draw a limit on the hypocrisy. You talk a big game, but I doubt if you have what it takes to back it up. There is another saying; big mouth, small organ. And, I will elaborate on this as I am not really confident regarding one's extent of a mental challenge, the intention is not literal, but it is rather a metaphor (e. G no perfect correlation to actual size). Let me put it this way; you are taking the time to write here and visit clubs, you obviously are closer to the "house of hookers" scene in more ways you'd pretend to not admit.

I love hookers, I love hooker houses and I am proud of it and I thank god for giving me the money to afford this luxurious expensive hobby. Just own up to it and stop being a little girl in a skirt.

Peace out amigo!Thanks for you answer and intellectual approach to my problems. I guess I stirred up a hornet's nest here with my rough statements.

In my country an ugly girl is an ugly girl, period. Hooker or not. Luckily there are nice ones as well in the mix and many in the FKK. Even if I don't see perfect 10 girls in the clubs I still happily fuck an 9. So no need to showel shit onto my face for not finding stunning 10/10 babes in the clubs too often as you guys seem to do.

Wearing a shirt or having a small cock, well those issues I handle with my doctor.

Enjoy your hobby amigo.

Hessen Bub
04-21-15, 07:32
In my country an ugly girl is an ugly girl, period. Hooker or not. Luckily there are nice ones as well in the mix and many in the FKK. Even if I don't see perfect 10 girls in the clubs I still happily fuck an 9. So no need to showel shit onto my face for not finding stunning 10/10 babes in the clubs too often as you guys seem to do.10 or not 10. There are many pretty girls at German FKK. But real stunners you'll only find a few. As tastes vary also the definition of a perfect 10 does.

So let's get back to topic, fuck the girls living up to our taste and let's share our experiences. This is what I'll do today. Off to a FKK at noon to enjoy the sun and blue skies.

HB.

Danny227
04-21-15, 08:30
10 or not 10. There are many pretty girls at German FKK. But real stunners you'll only find a few. As tastes vary also the definition of a perfect 10 does.

So let's get back to topic, fuck the girls living up to our taste and let's share our experiences. This is what I'll do today. Off to a FKK at noon to enjoy the sun and blue skies.

HB.Now we are taking semantics; lets define a 10. Even Victoria Secret models are not perfect 10's. I love Heidi Klum, but you can find flaws in her. Same goes for Irina Shayk. So, if we want to be super anal about things, there are no 10's. However, stunners? Many of these women are amazing and they would things in bed that most of the girls we pick up outside will never do and the women most guys pick up out side (that is, if they actually do), are 6's at best in an FKK club. A 10 for me is personality, looks and service, all combined to perfectly fit my little deviations from the main stream. To fit my taste or perversions.

These girls are a gift from the universe to us. We should smile and say thank you mister universe, LOL.

HB; have fun dude. See if Alicia is back. Maybe after suffering all you guys enjoying in the sun while I work, I can go Friday noon.

Jim57
04-21-15, 08:59
10 or not 10. There are many pretty girls at German FKK. But real stunners you'll only find a few. As tastes vary also the definition of a perfect 10 does.

HB.Well said! I know the two girls I went with in Sharks yesterday were probably only around 6 for a lot of guys, but both were perfect 10's for me. It would all be very boring if we liked the same thing.

Sirioja
04-21-15, 09:13
Well said! I know the two girls I went with in Sharks yesterday were probably only around 6 for a lot of guys, but both were perfect 10's for me. It would all be very boring if we liked the same thing.What is important is you enjoy with your girls, if we all have same tastes for girls, we have to fight for them.

We can find a few girls in FKK prettier than real top model without make up.

Carpe Viam
04-21-15, 09:50
Well said! I know the two girls I went with in Sharks yesterday were probably only around 6 for a lot of guys, but both were perfect 10's for me. It would all be very boring if we liked the same thing.This is the customer dilemma between service and appearance.

For example, Clarissa. Hu 20 yo was my first girl yesterday who had a gorgeous body (for me) and Tarra Whites style face (for me). It's her beauty that pushed me to go to the room immediately. The session was normal, but as I refused an extra in the room and tip in front of locker, she never smiled me in the day. However, Madalina with whom I played and laughed out of the room yesterday pocketed much of my money than Clarissa in the end.

Syzygies
04-21-15, 11:56
I was just reading that Duenja / Dunja (Deu / Syr) from various clubs is professional in the room rather than GFE. Her look is slightly above average but not special for me, so no desire to try.

BarryManila
04-21-15, 18:25
We can find a few girls in FKK prettier than real top model without make up.That's true, Mon. Ami Sirioja. And as Danny said, they do things in bed that most of the girls we pick up outside will never do.

BTW: I will be at Sharks 2 moro until midnite. What about you, my friend Syzygies? BM.

Syzygies
04-22-15, 07:39
BTW: I will be at Sharks 2 moro until midnite. What about you, my friend Syzygies? BM.Trying to resist the temptation of a possibly great lineup. Some of us have to work.

Syzygies
04-22-15, 09:17
Train strike today and tomorrow. Use RMV app to see which trains are not cancelled. VIA trains should still run to Darmstadt Nord.

Sirioja
04-22-15, 11:00
That's true, Mon. Ami Sirioja. And as Danny said, they do things in bed that most of the girls we pick up outside will never do.

BTW: I will be at Sharks 2 moro until midnite. What about you, my friend Syzygies? BM.I preferred sex in private life before, with real feelings, but can find a few girls in FKK, not so many but mainly in Hessen, prettier than real top model paid thousands dollars per day seen without make up and who could also be real top escorts in Paris like Amour Russe Russian girls, I try to make these friendly GFE girls my favs when have good feelings with them and to get complicity and intimacy to feel a little bit "at home" for sex, not interested for having hardcore sex in a brothel.

Enjoy your day at Sharks for discount day, 40€ ?

Sandra should be back.

Danny227
04-22-15, 13:57
I preferred sex in private life before, with real feelings, but can find a few girls in FKK, not so many but mainly in Hessen, prettier than real top model paid thousands dollars per day seen without make up and who could also be real top escorts in Paris like Amour Russe Russian girls, I try to make these friendly GFE girls my favs when have good feelings with them and to get complicity and intimacy to feel a little bit "at home" for sex, not interested for having hardcore sex in a brothel.

Enjoy your day at Sharks for discount day, 40 ?

Sandra should be back.Escort scene in Paris was overpriced and service was lacking. Although, you probably know a lot more than me, Paris hardly seems like the venue for whoring around. I guess, Romania, Germany, Switzerland, Croatia and Hungary were better for me.

Dude, prefer home sex with love? That's a strong statement. I find these girls give me better "love" sex than all my ex girlfriends put together. This is not encouraging, LOL.

I am desensitized to outside women.

Ortos
04-22-15, 16:35
Dude, prefer home sex with love? That's a strong statement. I find these girls give me better "love" sex than all my ex girlfriends put together. This is not encouraging, LOL.

I am desensitized to outside women.And one could possibly read into that: For these girls Cash-Euros is a greater turn-on than actual love and physical attraction. Not encouraging, either, but perhaps a more honest perspective. I guess it works really well in the FKK club enviornment when the Money is mixed with some good ol' fashioned charm, good hygine, mutual respect and in-club-chemistry. Luck don't hurt either.

Sirioja
04-22-15, 17:04
Escort scene in Paris was overpriced and service was lacking. Although, you probably know a lot more than me, Paris hardly seems like the venue for whoring around. I guess, Romania, Germany, Switzerland, Croatia and Hungary were better for me.

I am desensitized to outside women.I know only a very few FKK girls who can compete with some Russian escorts in Paris for look and services, but less expensive, I was lucky to find 7 girls in 2 years and half at same level, but not more and 0 at Sharks who has look and services level.

You are unlucky in your private life, private life sex is deeper involved, but sometimes life is not fair.

Syzygies
04-22-15, 18:10
And one could possibly read into that: For these girls Cash-Euros is a greater turn-on than actual love and physical attraction. Not encouraging, either, but perhaps a more honest perspective. I guess it works really well in the FKK club enviornment when the Money is mixed with some good ol' fashioned charm, good hygine, mutual respect and in-club-chemistry. Luck don't hurt either.As any good monger would know, sexual excitement and pleasure is completely unrelated to love. Also many guys are taking girls based on performance rather than best possible looks.

When receiving oral for either man or girl, its possible. To lie back and enjoy with eyes closed if your partner does not have optimum looks.

I notice however that some girls receiving DATY, not all, like to prop their head up with pillow to watch the action on the pussy. This was a little surprising to me.

Even getting sex for free is more a sign of lust or duty rather than love.

Exodus8
04-22-15, 18:49
All this love talk made me think about this, hehe.

"You and I are the same, Darien. We are smart enough not to buy in to the oldest myth running; love. A fiction created by people to keep them from jumping out of windows".

Gordon Gekko.

Hessen Bub
04-22-15, 18:55
If you are looking for love FKK clubs are definitely the wrong place.

HB.

UShobbyist
04-22-15, 20:43
Train strike today and tomorrow. Use RMV app to see which trains are not cancelled. VIA trains should still run to Darmstadt Nord.If I remember right, the last VIA train from Darmstadt Nord to Frankfurt Hbf departs at 10:22 PM. If you want to catch this VIA train, you may miss a lot of actions in FKK Sharks.

McAdonis
04-22-15, 21:06
As any good monger would know, sexual excitement and pleasure is completely unrelated to love. I'd go further to say that the physical act of sex is unrelated to love. At least to mongers and WGs.

Others have already written that many WGs post photos of themselves on FB with their significant others. So clearly there is a man in the WG's life that enjoys her hard-earned cash and this is the man who she probably "loves". The WG has sex with both her significant other and with her customers but in her mind she compartmentalizes that.

Sex is a physical act just like cooking and cleaning. They are offered as services. Of course, the best WGs also sell services that are not physical in nature. They sell the illusion which also requires acting and role-playing. Perhaps her first week on the job, the WG may have problems giving BBBJ to men who are almost on their deathbed and / or are unhygienic. But over time those disgusting acts become routine. A few of the WG's have told me that their mothers are working as live-in caregivers to elderly people in Italy. Wiping someone's ass and bathing someone is disgusting, but if it payed three times my current wages, I'd probably do it to. And over time, I'd assume it would probably be bearable.

Hessen Bub
04-22-15, 21:31
Sex without love happens at FKK. Love without sex is called marriage.

HB.

Nick The G
04-22-15, 23:06
I'd go further to say that the physical act of sex is unrelated to love. At least to mongers and WGs.

Sex is a physical act just like cooking and cleaning. They are offered as services. Unfortunately, as many have already noticed, in contrast to sex love isn't offered as "service". Too many are hungry for love. If you are not "in love", well, where the hell are you? And who are you, as long as you are not "in love"?

Maybe, what many of us do is to avoid love. Because we know, to be "in love" will change our life to the greatest extent and confront us (our built-up ego construct) with our deepest fears. Some people even become mongers to escape from love.

BarryManila
04-23-15, 02:15
Sandra should be back.Sandra wasn't there yesterday (Wednesday), but the Line up was great. Maybe 90 girls and many of them new and pretty.

Member #4581
04-23-15, 03:53
I wish the US government and most girls agreed with your first sentence below, LOL. Here, we can find plenty of good looking girls for cooking, and even cleaning, but not many for the other physical act, and definitely not legally.

I got to imagine giving a BBBJ to a guy on deathbed or with no hygiene has to be a problem for any girl, first week or not. I think many girls might even refuse point blank.

Sex is a physical act just like cooking and cleaning. They are offered as services. Of course, the best WGs also sell services that are not physical in nature. They sell the illusion which also requires acting and role-playing. Perhaps her first week on the job, the WG may have problems giving BBBJ to men who are almost on their deathbed and / or are unhygienic..

PussyLiccker
04-23-15, 05:38
Sex is a physical act just like cooking and cleaning. They are offered as services. Of course, the best WGs also sell services that are not physical in nature. They sell the illusion which also requires acting and role-playing. Perhaps her first week on the job, the WG may have problems giving BBBJ to men who are almost on their deathbed and / or are unhygienic. But over time those disgusting acts become routine. A few of the WG's have told me that their mothers are working as live-in caregivers to elderly people in Italy. Wiping someone's ass and bathing someone is disgusting, but if it payed three times my current wages, I'd probably do it to. And over time, I'd assume it would probably be bearable.Yeah Mc, I get so aroused when I get the right kind of cookin or cleanin. LOL. I've been with a girl that was a former care-giver. Lets just say, the session showed that she preferred club job big time. What a session. I may have been one of her first club client. She wasn't Ro.

When guys say girls prefer clean men or good breath. Who doesn't? It's something I'm sure everybody heard from a girl.

I think of FKK as a place to get serviced kinda like a massage in a spa although sexual in nature. We do refer to GFE or PSE type sessions, and they are something that enhances the experiences beyond the mere physical act. What and how it's done reflects the quality of the session.

Syzygies
04-23-15, 06:58
If I remember right, the last VIA train from Darmstadt Nord to Frankfurt Hbf departs at 10:22 PM. If you want to catch this VIA train, you may miss a lot of actions in FKK Sharks.22:12. I sometimes stay till midnight and catch a different train from Darmstadt. Am not an all night type.

Danny227
04-23-15, 14:59
Sandra wasn't there yesterday (Wednesday), but the Line up was great. Maybe 90 girls and many of them new and pretty.Are you serious? 90 girls on a wed? Were they going outside already by the pool?

Yhoopeyk
04-23-15, 17:59
Hi mongers,

I am thinking of taking an impromptu trip to NRW this weekend April 24-April 27. Can't decide between Dusseldorf or Cologne. I know they are close to each other, but I do not think I will be renting a car and will be relying on cabs / public transport. What do you guys recommend? Which clubs? I have been doing some research, looks like Dusseldorf has Acapulco, Living Room, Gold Time, Oceans, and Dolce Vita. Whereas Cologne / Bonn has Samya and Mondial. Also if I go to Cologne my flight would land at 1600 HR on Friday and I would immediately take the S-Bahn to Bernds reaching around 6-7 pm and I would stay until close most probably. Not exactly ideal though because cab fare going back to Cologne afterwards would be pricey.

But anyways, what do you guys think? Also, any recommendations for affordable places to stay in either area (I. E. Hostel). Hostel is good enough for me since I spend most of my time at the FKK anyway and come to the hostel mainly to sleep in between FKKs.

Cheers,

Yhoopeyk

Yhoopeyk
04-23-15, 18:08
This is quite an interesting discussion on love vs. Sex. I can't help but be reminded of what Kundadera had to say on this topic in The Unbearable Lightness of Being (good read).

"Making love with a woman and sleeping with a woman are two separate passions, not merely different but opposite. Love does not make itself felt in the desire for copulation (a desire that extends to an infinite number of women) but in the desire for shared sleep (a desire limited to one woman). " - Milan Kundera.

As for me, I am not looking for shared sleep at the moment. I want to fuck every hot piece of a $$ that moves. I'll sleep when I die. LOL.

Yhoopeyk

BarryManila
04-23-15, 18:25
Are you serious? 90 girls on a wed? Were they going outside already by the pool?Yes, Danny. Even I counted nearly 80 Girls and there were a lot more, also new girls. The girls also enjoyed sitting in the sun outside.

After 10 pm it was getting crowded by groups of men from southern Europe.

Sirioja
04-23-15, 20:22
Sandra wasn't there yesterday (Wednesday), but the Line up was great. Maybe 90 girls and many of them new and pretty.Who new and pretty?

90 girls? They should have time to rest between rooms, if they make a few rooms on a Wednesday.

Yhoopeyk
04-23-15, 20:38
I changed my mind about NRW. Did some research and found that the good clubs in NRW are quite spread out and will add up if I start cabbing it everywhere.

Since I am familiar with the Frankfurt area and have some cuties that hook up the service for me in the RLD I am going to hit up Frankfurt again. I'll be flying into Koln, then taking the flixbus for 10 euro to Frankfurt. So if anyone is visiting Sharks this Sunday let me know so that we can meet up.

Cheers,

Yhoopeyk

Danny227
04-23-15, 21:33
Yes, Danny. Even I counted nearly 80 Girls and there were a lot more, also new girls. The girls also enjoyed sitting in the sun outside.

After 10 pm it was getting crowded by groups of men from southern Europe.Oh man, my brain is melting here. Well, no weekend FKK for me, but I am off for an entire week after. Sun and skin.

Thanks, BM!

Syzygies
04-23-15, 22:50
Sandra wasn't there yesterday (Wednesday), but the Line up was great. Maybe 90 girls and many of them new and pretty.Hard to know what he was getting at by "back" seeing she did work last Sunday. Was reported she would be away till 8th April I think, but she was "back" for Easter Monday. Sandra does not work every day as she has other priorities, however I don't see she has been away for any unexpected long period recently.

Every time a girl tells me she will work, there is still a moderate chance she won't and visa versa. Girls change the mind too often.

Sighted or not sighted is about the best that can be done. I hope Sunday will be nearly as many or maybe I will try Saturday instead if get too horny and hoping for really strong line up.

Tedesco
04-24-15, 01:38
Are you serious? 90 girls on a wed? Were they going outside already by the pool?Even though the number of 90 girls seems to be amazing high on a Wednesday, I've valid information by people I know from German boards that it was really like that. On Wednesday Sharks is currently offering a 40 € all over the day entrance fee. That is interesting for both genders. Sharks is attracting completely different people compared to the ones I'm used to see in Frankfurt clubs and its surroundings. When over clubs on Sundays are rather quiet, you meet in Sahrks up to 80 guys in the afternoon at 3 pm. And that's not only the guys who take the opportunity of the 45 E entrance fee until 2 pm, but also afterwards new ones crowd the place paying standard entrance fee.

For someone liking huger clubs Sharks is currently a must.

PussyLiccker
04-24-15, 02:14
Hi mongers,

I am thinking of taking an impromptu trip to NRW this weekend April 24-April 27. Can't decide between Dusseldorf or Cologne. I know they are close to each other, but I do not think I will be renting a car and will be relying on cabs / public transport. What do you guys recommend? Which clubs? I have been doing some research, looks like Dusseldorf has Acapulco, Living Room, Gold Time, Oceans, and Dolce Vita. Whereas Cologne / Bonn has Samya and Mondial. Also if I go to Cologne my flight would land at 1600 HR on Friday and I would immediately take the S-Bahn to Bernds reaching around 6-7 pm and I would stay until close most probably. Not exactly ideal though because cab fare going back to Cologne afterwards would be pricey.

But anyways, what do you guys think? Also, any recommendations for affordable places to stay in either area (I. E. Hostel). Hostel is good enough for me since I spend most of my time at the FKK anyway and come to the hostel mainly to sleep in between FKKs.

Cheers,

YhoopeykNot the appropriate place to be posting this (next time post on more suitable thread like the General sextion). GT is a pain in the ass public transport although doable, and you can get an hotel nearby the club. Acapulco is also, I suggest searching the thread on how to take the bus to the club. Dunno if Oceans has improved, it's mostly talk about the new facilities and food. Dolce Vita is a bit hit or miss since it's small club with smaller LU than the GT or ACA. Samya is alright. I'm sure people prefer the atmosphere there, and perhaps it's more public transport friendly. I drive so I don't have issue, I just get on the bahn and head to whatever the hell club I feel like going whether it be GT, YY, ACA, Magnum, LR, PHG, or whatnot. Clubs recommended on top are GT and ACA (although I'd add YY, but public transport? Hell no!) If issues with public transport, opt for LR or Samya. All alright clubs, it's more smaller scale in size than Hessen club, and it could at times be unpredictable with the quanity/quality of the LU. It's not so clear cut which is the best, they all have differences. You just have to experience them to find out which you think is most likeable. I don't have high number of favorites at any particular club. If I find a likeable girl in a club, it's a good visit.

If you are budget concious, you get a good return at GT with food and beer. ACA is just cheap to enter, and rate is cheaper too. It's a good balance of lower rate and types of girls you find there compared to other lower priced clubs. Same for Samya, with low entry with low hourly rate(probably the one club left over doing 75 an hour rate).

Check out on Gmaps where all the clubs are situated, and think about if you think renting a car is worth it or not.

Mr Ho
04-24-15, 03:36
Do FKK sharks offer WIFI?

Also is it worth basing myself in Darmstadt during my 12 days stay in Frankfurt area and make FKK sharks as main FKK to base myself and commute to palace and Oase giving 2 days for each club (and 8 days for FKK shark) ?

Would you say that FKK sharks has the most number of younger good looking girls in Frankfurt area this year so far?

NewPlayer
04-24-15, 04:08
I would say FKK Oase has better line up, then Sharks, then World. This is based on previous visits to those clubs. World used to be good, but not recently since a lot of my favorites have left, I. E Diana, Andrea, and Samantha. I hear that Diana's sister Simona is back at world though. I've never been to Palace nor Manhattan.

Do FKK sharks offer WIFI?

Also is it worth basing myself in Darmstadt during my 12 days stay in Frankfurt area and make FKK sharks as main FKK to base myself and commute to palace and Oase giving 2 days for each club (and 8 days for FKK shark) ?

Would you say that FKK sharks has the most number of younger good looking girls in Frankfurt area this year so far?

Mr Ho
04-24-15, 04:57
I would say FKK Oase has better line up, then Sharks, then World. This is based on previous visits to those clubs. World used to be good, but not recently since a lot of my favorites have left, I. E Diana, Andrea, and Samantha. I hear that Diana's sister Simona is back at world though. I've never been to Palace nor Manhattan.Hmmm. So it is better to just base myself at Frankfurt HBF in center.

And go to FKK sharks and Oase by train, as last train back to Frankfurt HBF is around 0:30 midnight, so I can have last session till 11:30 PM in both sharks and Oase. And take 0:30 train back to Frankfurt HBF .

Also after midnight, both Oase and sharks are not that good right? Because by 8 PM both clubs has full line up and I viewed, selected and tasted by 11 pm in both clubs.

What time is best time to go to sharks and Oase for full line up?

Are the train dangerous at late at night like that, the midnight trains?

Sirioja
04-24-15, 07:38
Hard to know what he was getting at by "back" seeing she did work last Sunday. Was reported she would be away till 8th April I think, but she was "back" for Easter Monday. Sandra does not work every day as she has other priorities, however I don't see she has been away for any unexpected long period recently.

Every time a girl tells me she will work, there is still a moderate chance she won't and visa versa. Girls change the mind too often.Sandra say to her "guests" she is off on Monday and Tuesday and works from Wednesday to Sunday, she works from 11 am to around midnight and leave a little bit earlier on Sunday evening, that's why I said she should be back to work on Wednesday, but she may have need private life rest, she was on her week off for catholic Easter but working for Orthodox Easter.

Syzygies
04-24-15, 07:48
I would say FKK Oase has better line up, then Sharks, then World. This is based on previous visits to those clubs. World used to be good, but not recently since a lot of my favorites have left, I. E Diana, Andrea, and Samantha. I hear that Diana's sister Simona is back at world though. I've never been to Palace nor Manhattan.6 Months ago, you may have been correct. Things have changed dramatically. To compare Line Ups, looking at them this week would give a different story to 6 months ago.

Sharks line up has improved dramatically. Oase Line Up is not quite at its best 1 week ago with many hot girls missing, but hopefully will be back to its best soon.

Hessen Bub
04-24-15, 10:33
No WiFi at Sharks. Mobiles are not allowed inside the club or the garden. You may use the computer room behind the reception.

HB.

Exodus8
04-24-15, 10:39
No WiFi at Sharks. Mobiles are not allowed inside the club or the garden. You may use the computer room behind the reception.

HB.So use computer room behind reception to write reports on ISG, LOL (or maybe site blocked).

Sirioja
04-24-15, 17:55
Hmmm. So it is better to just base myself at Frankfurt HBF in center.

And go to FKK sharks and Oase by train, as last train back to Frankfurt HBF is around 0:30 midnight, so I can have last session till 11:30 PM in both sharks and Oase. And take 0:30 train back to Frankfurt HBF .

Also after midnight, both Oase and sharks are not that good right? Because by 8 PM both clubs has full line up and I viewed, selected and tasted by 11 pm in both clubs.

Are the train dangerous at late at night like that, the midnight trains?Sharks at 2 pm.

Oase at 5 pm.

Most dangerous for your money in Germany are FKK girls.

BoomBoom365
04-24-15, 18:36
Hey all,

Have any of you guys met or did Pamela (cro blonde) recently, her so called half sister with plastic informed me that Pamela is no more working at Sharks. Any response appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Boomboom

Iceberg27
04-24-15, 18:42
Hi all,

I will be in Sharks tomorrow at about 7 pm.

Anyone want to join?

UShobbyist
04-24-15, 20:24

HB.Most of the FKK clubs ban the use of mobile phones because they don't want the customers to take photo pictures inside the clubs.

Hessen Bub
04-24-15, 20:32
Most of the FKK clubs ban the use of mobile phones because they don't want the customers to take photo pictures inside the clubs.Really? LOL. At Oase you can use your mobile in the garden and I also use it inside. In NRW you're allowed to use your phone at almost every club I've been to.

HB.

Syzygies
04-24-15, 21:32
Barry,

Pamela spoke of her friend Kyra (Slovakia?), rhymes with Myra but not Mira, who is a slim platinum blonde with sillies. Good looking except for the sillies I guess. Not the sweetest type though.

Is Kira, I saw listed, a different girl? Or merely another spelling?

Danny227
04-24-15, 21:54
Barry,

Pamela spoke of her friend Kyra (Slovakia?), rhymes with Myra but not Mira, who is a slim platinum blonde with sillies. Good looking except for the sillies I guess. Not the sweetest type though.

Is Kira, I saw listed, a different girl? Or merely another spelling?Let me say that her service is pretty good! Pamela too. This entire Blonde consortium on the high table gives great service. Kyra is a pleasant surprise. Next on the list here is Mila.

BarryManila
04-24-15, 22:20
Barry,

Pamela spoke of her friend Kyra (Slovakia?), rhymes with Myra but not Mira, who is a slim platinum blonde with sillies. Good looking except for the sillies I guess. Not the sweetest type though. Is Kira, I saw listed, a different girl? Or merely another spelling?Pamelas friend is Kira, or maybe Kyra. The platinum blonde with sillies, often sitting at the "German table" near the Bistro. She's from Serbia (that's new) and I guess Princess Kira.

Is not the right one for GFE.

Will I see you Sunday, Syzygies?

UltraHappy
04-25-15, 00:28
Are the train dangerous at late at night like that, the midnight trains?Trains are safe, even the super late ones. I've ridden them plenty of times, never had any problems, never saw anything concerning.

UltraHappy
04-25-15, 00:33

HB.Yeah, I hear people say this rule many times, but I always use my phone in all the clubs I've been to. I am just discreet and I hold it in such a way that it's obvious that I am using the phone to read something on the screen and the orientation of my phone is always such that people know I am not taking photos of people.

The only time anyone ever said anything to me was the DJ at World when I was showing him a song title on my phone screen to request a song. After he figured out that I was just trying to show him a song title (it was very loud in there), he stopped protesting that I was using my phone in the club.

If you're discreet with your phone, nobody will bother you about your phone. But if you're waving your phone around like you could be taking pictures with it, the "no-necks" will come after you right away.

Mr Ho
04-25-15, 01:21
Yeah, I hear people say this rule many times, but I always use my phone in all the clubs I've been to. I am just discreet and I hold it in such a way that it's obvious that I am using the phone to read something on the screen and the orientation of my phone is always such that people know I am not taking photos of people.

The only time anyone ever said anything to me was the DJ at World when I was showing him a song title on my phone screen to request a song. After he figured out that I was just trying to show him a song title (it was very loud in there), he stopped protesting that I was using my phone in the club.

If you're discreet with your phone, nobody will bother you about your phone. But if you're waving your phone around like you could be taking pictures with it, the "no-necks" will come after you right away.Thank you Mr Ultrahappy, what time is good time to go to Sharks and Oase.

Like for Artemis, I go at 4 PM, so that I get line up from the morning and also catch the fresh girl from night shift begin to come in at around 6 PM till 8 PM, you know what I mean?

So how about for Oase and sharks, what time is best time to go? To get more or less good line up? Also how are the summer line up in both club? I want to try outdoor sex!

PussyLiccker
04-25-15, 02:58
I don't think there is a strict time that is best for everybody to show up. Everybody has a time they attend the club based on their prior experiences. Something that you'd figure out if you visit enough. Perhaps there is a shift change time in the evening that a regular can provide which can be informative. Based on my limited visits, I realized my ideal time would be 6-7 pm on a week day night. This can be different for weekend days like Saturday and Sundays. And of course what girls show up when would be influential. So I suggest starting off by showing up a bit earlier to get an idea of things.

I think Oase is worth checking out when the weather is warm for punters and girls to come out to enjoy the sun. My preferred garden in Hessen. If you have not been to either Sharks and Oase, I recommend starting out at a central location near the HBF area in case plans change. You never know!

Member #4581
04-25-15, 04:12
Quite agree. I use my phone all the time, right by the pay lockers in fact, and punters and girls walk right by and no one said anything. I too hold the phone carefully to make it clear it is for my discrete use, and not filming anyone. I check messages, emails, news, stock quotes or sports scores or whatever, and do this several times a day but as long as you are discrete and careful with your posture, you are fine.

Yeah, I hear people say this rule many times, but I always use my phone in all the clubs I've been to. I am just discreet and I hold it in such a way that it's obvious that I am using the phone to read something on the screen and the orientation of my phone is always such that people know I am not taking photos of people.

If you're discreet with your phone, nobody will bother you about your phone. But if you're waving your phone around like you could be taking pictures with it, the "no-necks" will come after you right away.

Mr Ho
04-25-15, 05:56
I don't think there is a strict time that is best for everybody to show up. Everybody has a time they attend the club based on their prior experiences. Something that you'd figure out if you visit enough. Perhaps there is a shift change time in the evening that a regular can provide which can be informative. Based on my limited visits, I realized my ideal time would be 6-7 pm on a week day night. This can be different for weekend days like Saturday and Sundays. And of course what girls show up when would be influential. So I suggest starting off by showing up a bit earlier to get an idea of things.

I think Oase is worth checking out when the weather is warm for punters and girls to come out to enjoy the sun. My preferred garden in Hessen. If you have not been to either Sharks and Oase, I recommend starting out at a central location near the HBF area in case plans change. You never know!Alright, thank you so I think since I am going in summer, I try to hit it at like 4 pm, hang around and see.

So it is like Artemis around 6 PM is nice. I thought since Oase and sharks seems more summer kinda club, I thought girls come out earlier to enjoy the sun outside.

Danny227
04-25-15, 08:31
Hmmm. So it is better to just base myself at Frankfurt HBF in center.

Are the train dangerous at late at night like that, the midnight trains?If you have only one day and you commuting by train, I would do Oase from noon to 4-5 pm and then head to Sharks. You should get there by 6 pm and have at least 4 hours. But, why go back to Frankfurt? Stay at intercity by the HBF for 50 euro a night and stay at Sharks longer. Head back to Frankfurt in the AM.

Hessen Bub
04-25-15, 08:35
Using your phone in the locker area is tolerated. Try to use it at the bar or try to use it openly in the garden and you will be asked more or less politely to put it into your locker. That is the situation at Sharks and World.

HB.

Sirioja
04-25-15, 08:58
Using your phone in the locker area is tolerated. Try to use it at the bar or try to use it openly in the garden and you will be asked more or less politely to put it into your locker. That is the situation at Sharks and World.

HB.No problem to use in lockers, in front of entry desk and many use upstairs near swimming pool, of course without filming girls.

MiDreamer
04-25-15, 10:25
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Horny Harry
04-25-15, 11:11
Pamelas friend is Kira, or maybe Kyra. The platinum blonde with sillies, often sitting at the "German table" near the Bistro. She's from Serbia (that's new) and I guess Princess Kira.It has been mentioned a few times here that she's from Slovakia and she confirmed this when I met her.

Yes, she has very sexy curves and despite hardcore pornstar appearance she's actually reasonably nice, but she's also quite business minded and mechanical and perhaps not a really passionate GFE or wild PSE what some people are looking for. She almost never walks around, she usually hides inside a big group of girls as you mentioned at that table between the bar and the bistro, making it perhaps a bit difficult to approach.

There are a few girls with a similar look (big silicone breasts, sand hour figure, long legs) such as Ramona* (Romanian, blond, always wearing a sort of mesh top framing her breasts) and a girl from Bulgaria (blond, big silicone breasts, tattoo on her left leg) who's name escaped me. The Bulgarian girl (Kerry? Kyrie? Something like that?) seemed a bit over the top in acting horny when we talked and I was fearing that it was all an act and that she might become a lot more fidget in the room, but quite the opposite was true. Had a great time.

Ramona is also quite talkative but in a much less aggressive 'let's go to a room' kind of way. She always likes to talk a little bit to break the ice, and every time we meet she's more at ease and more GFE.

Perhaps the same is also true for Kyra, but I somehow thought she was a bit mechanical and did not see that much upwards potential into her warming or loosening up a little bit, so I don't repeat anymore.

* I'm terrible with names, but I'm pretty sure her name is Ramona.

BarryManila
04-25-15, 12:27
It has been mentioned a few times here that she's from Slovakia and she confirmed this when I met her.Sometimes the Girls in a club like this change their nationality more quickly than they change their punters. LOL.

Iceberg27
04-25-15, 15:24
Is it possible that I learn the top 5 girls also in Sharks?

PussyLiccker
04-25-15, 15:26
I thought since Oase and sharks seems more summer kinda club, I thought girls come out earlier to enjoy the sun outside.Yeah, summer would be different. I can only imagine how Oase would be like in the summer, as I liked the garden in the summer. I don't know if summer visits this year would be how I recall from the past as I don't have a reference to last year. I would think girls and punters show up earlier because of the weather to spend time outside in the garden.

Come to think about it, my September visit, more girls showed up around 4pm at Oase, and in Nov-winter, that shifted to later.

Finnish Fucker
04-25-15, 17:36
Yeah, summer would be different. I can only imagine how Oase would be like in the summer, as I liked the garden in the summer. The summer is coming soon and outdoor action starts. I had a chance to visit Sharks on Thursday due to Deutsche Bahn strike on my way from south-Germany to the airport. Unfortunately I had only 3 hours time in the afternoon and it was a bit hasty visit which I don't like. But better than nothing. The lineup was a bit thin on Thursday afternoon, maybe because the club had been full on Wednesday. The weather was sunny and warm that was great. Girls were already enjoying the sun in the outside area, it was fun to watch the naked bodies lying on the sunbeds. I like the outdoor area of Sharks, good sunbeds to chill on and the small kabinen to have some fun inside. Was nice to talk with experienced punter Mr. HB, prost!

I had a good session with Dilek in one of those huts. Tight body and pussy, nice cute face, pleasant girl.

Later just before I left I had another romp with an Bulgarian girl with surgeon made boobs. I don't remember her name, maybe it was Chrissy? She just arrived to the club before I took her to the room. She was eager to kiss and offered me some interesting fucking positions besides missionary / doggy / cowgirl. Facially she somehow reminded me of Simona from World, similar long nose, lol.

-FF.

Horny Harry
04-25-15, 17:53
Later just before I left I had another romp with an Bulgarian girl with surgeon made boobs. I don't remember her name, maybe it was Chrissy? She just arrived to the club before I took her to the room. She was eager to kiss and offered me some interesting fucking positions besides missionary / doggy / cowgirl. Facially she somehow reminded me of Simona from World, similar long nose, lol.

-FF.Yeah, I think that was her I was talking about in my previous post. The name rings a bell. Dirty blond hair with tattoo on her left leg?

Finnish Fucker
04-25-15, 18:02
Yeah, I think that was her I was talking about in my previous post. The name rings a bell. Dirty blond hair with tattoo on her left leg?Could be. They are all dirty blonds to me compared to the the real blonds I see back home in Finland. There are so many tattoos with the girls in FKK clubs that I don't pay anymore attention to them, sorry.

Hessen Bub
04-25-15, 18:09
Yes. Crissie. Krissy. Whatever. Ex Oase girl. Some tattoos. Was working in a SM studio in Offenbach before. Great session, nice girl. Pictures in the Oase thread.

HB.

Syzygies
04-26-15, 00:05
Yes Oase Crissy here again in Sharks today.

I could not resist Bella with a stunning face. Should have been a warning when she claimed to be from England ROFLMAO. As far as GFE goes was a total bombout and seemed to be trying to waste time and annoy me in the room. Style very unlike normal Sharks girls. I cancelled out after 15 minutes. Bad chemistry. Saved my buddy from picking her too. He also thought she had the most stunning face. Just a 50 wasted.

Had 2 great sessions with very reliable Kelly and Paloma (skinny Karina of World).

Simmy/Simina is back after long absence.

Lorena has a new Cleopatra hair cut. Selina has hair now short wavy style.

New black girl Lola from Martinique has good slim body but face did not quite work for me. She was quite busy though which surprised me.

There are literally stacks of new girls of just a couple of days or so. New Thai girl Tata/Rose got a few customers but I doubt if she will stay long. Akira soon found another club Oase where Thais are more popular.

BarryManila
04-26-15, 00:30
Yes Oase Crissy here again in Sharks today.

I could not resist Bella with a stunning face. Should have been a warning when she claimed to be from England ROFLMAO.Last Wednesday a Girl came to me and said she's Isabella from England. Black hair and beautiful. Could it be this Bella? BM.

Mr Ho
04-26-15, 02:46
If you have only one day and you commuting by train, I would do Oase from noon to 4-5 pm and then head to Sharks. You should get there by 6 pm and have at least 4 hours. But, why go back to Frankfurt? Stay at intercity by the HBF for 50 euro a night and stay at Sharks longer. Head back to Frankfurt in the AM.Thank you, but staying all night at FKK can sucks, especially I like to do continuous FKK visit everyday during my FKK trip. After mid night, FKK get bit hectic and slowly somehow dead at the same time anyways, so at Artemis for instance, I head back around 1 AM to hotel, get good night sleep and get ready for tomorrow and around 4 pm ish next day I am fresh and head to Artemis again.

However, in sharks and Oase, it seem I won't have that option as last train is like at 0:30 ish in mid night yes? So if I were to take train back to hotel in frankfurt HBF, then I got to leave club around 11:50 pm ish to be safe, but it will get me enough time to get all the line up front of me to choose and fuck if I arrive to club at 3:30 pm. So 3:30 PM till 11:50 pm maybe good time for me to spend time at both sharks and Oase, I will have full day to spend in each club, with this time of 3:30 pm till 11:50 pm enable me to view all the morning line up, evening line up, choose and fuck outside and inside. Am I right for this time?

I normally land at 9:30 pm to Germany, so first night will be palace, then from next day on, I want to do Oase and sharks, switching between both club everyday to enjoy different well at least slightly different line up. I hope I will get 20 years old girls working for summer kinda lineup in Oase and sharks, I love younger girls with natural body and no tattoo.

UltraHappy
04-26-15, 03:31
Thank you, but staying all night at FKK can sucks, especially I like to do continuous FKK visit everyday during my FKK trip. After mid night, FKK get bit hectic and slowly somehow dead at the same time anyways, so at Artemis for instance, I head back around 1 AM to hotel, get good night sleep and get ready for tomorrow and around 4 pm ish next day I am fresh and head to Artemis again.

However, in sharks and Oase, it seem I won't have that option as last train is like at 0:30 ish in mid night yes? So if I were to take train back to hotel in frankfurt HBF, then I got to leave club around 11:50 pm ish to be safe, but it will get me enough time to get all the line up front of me to choose and fuck if I arrive to club at 3:30 pm. So 3:30 PM till 11:50 pm maybe good time for me to spend time at both sharks and Oase, I will have full day to spend in each club, with this time of 3:30 pm till 11:50 pm enable me to view all the morning line up, evening line up, choose and fuck outside and inside. Am I right for this time?

I normally land at 9:30 pm to Germany, so first night will be palace, then from next day on, I want to do Oase and sharks, switching between both club everyday to enjoy different well at least slightly different line up. I hope I will get 20 years old girls working for summer kinda lineup in Oase and sharks, I love younger girls with natural body and no tattoo.You'll be just fine with a 3:30 pm to 11:50 pm time slot. Me, I usually like to go from around 5 pm until closing in the morning, but I occasionally arrive a little earlier.

You should seriously consider renting a car. It makes all the logistics so much easier, saves time, and is just much more convenient.

Mr Ho
04-26-15, 04:55
You'll be just fine with a 3:30 pm to 11:50 pm time slot. Me, I usually like to go from around 5 pm until closing in the morning, but I occasionally arrive a little earlier.

You should seriously consider renting a car. It makes all the logistics so much easier, saves time, and is just much more convenient.I agree, but after my FKK sessions LOL driving is lethal for me LOL I am like sucked out of life after FKK sessions in positive sense of word you know what I mean LOL .

Plus I like to view morning session girls around 3 pm ish, so that if I like few, I can go to room with them before night session girls arrive into main area like I guess 6 pm ish? Like in Artemis?

Plus I guess it is these morning time that young summer holiday job kinda German girls are more likely to drop by I guess ?

PussyLiccker
04-26-15, 05:34
Thank you, but staying all night at FKK can sucks, especially I like to do continuous FKK visit everyday during my FKK trip. After mid night, FKK get bit hectic and slowly somehow dead at the same time anyways, so at Artemis for instance, I head back around 1 AM to hotel, get good night sleep and get ready for tomorrow and around 4 pm ish next day I am fresh and head to Artemis again.

I normally land at 9:30 pm to Germany, so first night will be palace, then from next day on, I want to do Oase and sharks, switching between both club everyday to enjoy different well at least slightly different line up. I hope I will get 20 years old girls working for summer kinda lineup in Oase and sharks, I love younger girls with natural body and no tattoo.There are many ways to plan your trip. You can get a hotel near the clubs, and cab it back in forth saving time, and cab costs, letting you stay out a bit longer. For this your plans has to be fixed since you are reserving the hotels near the clubs. You have to split up the days, and dedicate so many days for each club. Draw back is you are stuck with that plan.

Staying at the central station, you are further away which makes your commute longer to get there and back, and cab would be costly. The draw back is commute time, but it gives you the advantage of being able to switch to another club when you wish. If you have a hotel in Darmstat, journey to Oase will be much more time consuming than if you were staying in a more central location. If you stay at the central station, Oase should be more costly transportation wise since you would have to take a cab at the last stop in addition to the train ride. What I found was that lodging was more populated in near the city center so it was lower priced than some outer areas. There are trade-offs, and you'd have to plan it out which works best. But, given it's your first visits, staying near the central station wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus, you are also near Palace or Mainhattan if you decide to check them out. That's what I liked about staying near the central station.

And lastly rental. More beneficial as an Oase attendee than Sharks, but makes things much convenient. Makes it easy to check out World if you choose to. If renting, parking has to be considered.

This is something I think about when planning for NRW trips also. What's the best location so all clubs I'm interested in are easily accessible.

PussyLiccker
04-26-15, 05:42
I could not resist Bella with a stunning face. Should have been a warning when she claimed to be from England ROFLMAO. As far as GFE goes was a total bombout and seemed to be trying to waste time and annoy me in the room. Style very unlike normal Sharks girls. I cancelled out after 15 minutes. Bad chemistry. Saved my buddy from picking her too. He also thought she had the most stunning face. Just a 50 wasted.

Last Wednesday a Girl came to me and said she's Isabella from England. Black hair and beautiful. Could it be this Bella? BM.
Curious if this is Anabella I met early this year. Haven't read a report about her since then. 20 years, Romania KF34, be cup, dark long hair, model look. A head turner.

Danny227
04-26-15, 07:12

I normally land at 9:30 pm to Germany, so first night will be palace, then from next day on, I want to do Oase and sharks, switching between both club everyday to enjoy different well at least slightly different line up. I hope I will get 20 years old girls working for summer kinda lineup in Oase and sharks, I love younger girls with natural body and no tattoo.If you like staying until 1 am that does not make a difference; Get a hotel in Friedrichsdorf (Mercure is good) while in Oase 4 km taxi from the hotel to Oase (hotel is 50 euro, so the taxi will even out with you hotel in Frankfurt and the next day train to Darmstadt (interCity always good) and again 50 euro Hotel. Mornings in Darmstadt is really nice to walk around the city and have breakfast somewhere. Late night commute in a train sucks after FKK. No added value in staying Frankfurt.

Mr Ho
04-26-15, 07:50
There are many ways to plan your trip. You can get a hotel near the clubs, and cab it back in forth saving time, and cab costs, letting you stay out a bit longer. For this your plans has to be fixed since you are reserving the hotels near the clubs. You have to split up the days, and dedicate so many days for each club. Draw back is you are stuck with that plan.

Staying at the central station, you are further away which makes your commute longer to get there and back, and cab would be costly. The draw back is commute time, but it gives you the advantage of being able to switch to another club when you wish. If you have a hotel in Darmstat, journey to Oase will be much more time consuming than if you were staying in a more central location. If you stay at the central station, Oase should be more costly transportation wise since you would have to take a cab at the last stop in addition to the train ride. What I found was that lodging was more populated in near the city center so it was lower priced than some outer areas. There are trade-offs, and you'd have to plan it out which works best. But, given it's your first visits, staying near the central station wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus, you are also near Palace or Mainhattan if you decide to check them out. That's what I liked about staying near the central station..Thank you! Yes I found good hotel for cheap price near FKK sharks, but you are right it make me hard to commute to oase and back.

So I decided that best thing is to locate my hotel near HBF and commute to Oase and Sharks and sometimes I just go to Palace for change.

But I do have preference for younger girls in early 20's, and you guys kindly inform me sharks and Oase has higher numbers of younger girls.

Haha commute to FKK sound funny like I am on business trip , but in away yes, I am on business trip, invest for my sexual desire.

Also basing myself near HBF is good for gourmet wise, I mean, it get hard after few days to have sessions after sessions, so food matters for me, therefore near HBF, there are so many food choices to build enough physical level for FKK sessions on daily basis!

Plus leaving club around 11:45 PM to catch a train. ,I won't be missing much after midnight in FKK club. All the line up should be there by 9 PM the latest in any FKK clubs.

Syzygies
04-26-15, 08:06
Last Wednesday a Girl came to me and said she's Isabella from England. Black hair and beautiful. Could it be this Bella? BM.I did ask her if it was Isabella. She said just Bella. However the England coincidence is too much. B+ cup. Very cute upturned nose. Definitely not for those wanting GFE I think. Gave a time wasting impression as wanted to start the session with me massaging her. Also wanted DATY to use time but not too much on clit as didn't want stimulation and no tongue inside LOL. Also no kissing. In BBBJ put heavy weight on my legs using point of her elbows. Make some irritating remarks which were supposed to be jokes according to her.

Really tried her best to make it not fun IMHO and succeeded. She said she hasn't worked any club before but I don't believe that.

Tried to get me commit to an hour as well while waiting for the room. I said would be an hour if I was having fun. In the end was 5 mins wait for room and no more than 15 mins top in the room which she claimed was 25. Despite being English she doesn't have an English accent did not know what 'sticklish' means and was speaking Romanian to some other Hungarian and Spanish new girls. 555.

Easily the most beautiful face in the club IMO but face is not everything. Face is a 9+, Ass 7, rest of body 8.

Can't remember now last time I cancelled out of a session in Sharks after 15 mins. Must be a long time back. Have had plenty of average to excellent sessions, mostly to 60 mins.

Syzygies
04-26-15, 09:23
Some of the girls seen (sorry a plenty names forgotten or never known), with well over 80 girls total I guess:

Aida(Rom)
Aila(spelling?)
Alice?
Andrea(Bul)
Astrid(Bul)
Aurelia(Rom)
Becky("Hun")
Beyonce
Bianca(Rom)
Cindy(Rom)
Crissy(from Oase)
Daisy
Dariana(ex Daria)
Dorina/Doriana("Hun")
Emine(Bos)
Evita(Rom)
Gina
Hanna(Rom)
Holly(Bul/USA)
Ivy(Rom)
Jamila("Spn")
Jessica(Rom)
Julia - sounds like "Hulia"
Kathy(Rom)
Kelly(P.Rico)
Kyra("Svk"/Srb)
Lara(Deu)
Larissa(Rom)
Leni(Rom)
Leticia(Cub)
Lily? - stunning body tall brunette at the German table.
Lola(Mtq)
Lorena(Rom)
Luna(Rom)
Madelina (not Magdalina nor Magdalena as was reported before)
Marina(Lat)
Mellisa(Rom)
Mira(Rom)
Moira(Rom)
Naya(Rom)
Niki(Rom)
Paloma (ex World Karina)
Pamela(Cro)
Patricia(Mol)
Remina(Rom)(Julia-World)
Rosa(Rom)
Rose/"Tata"(Thai)
Samira(Aze)
Sandra(Deu)
Selena/Selina(Rom)
Silvana(Ita)
Simmy/Simina
Tina(Deu)
Vanessa
Veronica(Deu/Rus)
Vicky/Victoria(Bul)
Winny(Jam)
Yra(Rom)
Yvonna("Hun")

Since there are plenty of girls not known, some girls I know not seen:

Angelica(Lit)
Anna(Pol)
Carla(Rom)
Cosmina(Rom)
Dalma(Rom)
Dilek(Tur?)
Dina(Hun)
Duenja/Dunja (Deu/Syr)
Ebru(Tur) gone to oase.
Elli(Hun)
Emma("Pol")
Georgina(Deu)
Janine(Deu)
Leona
Leya/Lea(Rom)
Linda(Rom)
Liz(Chris ex World, Anita)
Mara(Rom)
Maraika
Maya(Rom)
Mia
Natty/Natasha(Rom)(ex World Erika)
Nellie
Roxana(Rom)
Roxy(Rom)
Sarah
Sidonia(Rom)
Sophie(Deu) gone to Oase
Stella(Rom/Asian)
Teresa
Yellis(Rom)
Zina/Xena(Gha)

Saw a few German guys who used to be Palace regulars. They report Palace no good any more (no great surprise). Saw an Oase fan ISGer, from England also partially defected to Sharks.

Syzygies
04-26-15, 09:50
Is it possible that I learn the top 5 girls also in Sharks?A late attempt at some girls busy to very busy with great reputations for service: Sandra, Kelly, Paloma, Marina, Pamela, Moira. Most of these girls do pretty good Deep Throat too, although did not try them all.

Some other girls with great reputation: Patricia, Leni, Holly and several others I know less about.

Exodus8
04-26-15, 11:53
It still amazes me how you can remember all the girls name Syz. No-brainer who I'm going to ask for tips when I visit Sharks, LOL.

Finnish Fucker
04-26-15, 11:57
I think the possibility to have sex with the girls is messing with your brain. Paying the girl relatively little does not devalue her looks for me. I used to have some issues in the past in FKK clubs when my brain was messed up. But not anymore since I learned how to handle the girls mentally in my head.

Of course it does not devalue the looks of the girl if you have to pay 50 Euro to fuck. When the girls begin to have quite a few miles on the clock, well that might have an impact, LOL.