PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Faceless78
05-27-15, 20:59
If the ATM gave you 10 euro notes, might it have given the other ATM users before you 10 euro notes? And those guys would have had first crack at exchanging those 10 euro notes for any 50 euro notes in the register.Nop I took from outside machine.

Member #4581
05-27-15, 21:03
The front desk woman is not too friendly at sharks in general, refused me a robe replacement when I found the one I got had broken band rings. On the other hand, the girls working at the bar serving drinks are incredibly patient, and generally friendly and quite pretty. I always give them a nice tip at the end of the night. The little blond at Oase bar is also pretty and friendly and she too appreciates a good tip. Hopefully it is ok to discuss tipping in the context of bartenders, and not inflammatory, as in the case of working girls, LOL.

UShobbyist
05-27-15, 21:35
The front desk woman is not too friendly at sharks in general, refused me a robe replacement when I found the one I got had broken band rings. ...........FKK Sharks does have a lot of bathrobe problems. I asked the front desk woman for a large size bathrobe but she gave me a small one instead. When I found out in the locker room, I just did not bother to go back. I did not wear the bathrobe in the warm days anyway.

Sirioja
05-27-15, 22:10
I've had my share of issues at the reception. However, they always make change for me. The older blonde lady is not so nice and that's her personality and that will not change, so don't ask her questions; you want to know something ask the thekes or the girls. The younger girl at the reception (used to work at the bar) is super nice. Minimize interaction with the reception. Also, ask the manager lady with the black hair and blue eye. She is always doing what I ask from her. She is not the smiliest individual in the world, but she takes care of what I ask and I am not to special, so she is probably the same with all clients. Don't childish!No problem with the older blond or the pretty brunette who also work at the bar, problem is with the other blond who worked last Saturday evening, but no one answer for girls there when we call.

Syzygies
05-27-15, 22:58
I will never trust Sharks thekes now to drive nearly 5 h, I did with World staff when I need and never had problem for answerI believe a "Theke" is a bar or buffet or table / counter for serving food or drink, from what I have read. Not a person or persons. Plural is "die Theken". Thekes is an error. Better stick to the word "staff" even if they wear a tee-shirt with word "Theke" printed on it at World.

BarryManila
05-27-15, 23:38
I believe a "Theke" is a bar or buffet or table / counter for serving food or drink, from what I have read. Not a person or persons. Plural is "die Theken". Thekes is an error. Better stick to the word "staff" even if they wear a tee-shirt with word "Theke" printed on it at World.Exactly. When I saw the staff at World working at the bar with T-Shirt "Theke" I was thinking: What would they say if I put my empty glass on their shoulders? LOL.

Sirioja
05-27-15, 23:40
I believe a "Theke" is a bar or buffet or table / counter for serving food or drink, from what I have read. Not a person or persons. Plural is "die Theken". Thekes is an error. Better stick to the word "staff" even if they wear a tee-shirt with word "Theke" printed on it at World.Isn't it normal as a native English and living in Germany your English and German are better than mine, we can try in french like with BM who speak quite well, but I m sure you are clever enough to understand what I mean for women at the entry desk with bad services at Sharks, I prefer and trust more hells at World.

StarletVoyager
05-28-15, 00:01
Very informative but the language gets me!!LOL.

UltraHappy
05-28-15, 00:28
Isn't it normal as a native English and living in Germany your English and German are better than mine, we can try in french like with BM who speak quite well, but I m sure you are clever enough to understand what I mean for women at the entry desk with bad services at Sharks, I prefer and trust more hells at World.Why don't you post a French translation following each of your "English" posts? (I seem to remember that French is your native language, yes?

Sirioja
05-28-15, 05:25
Exactly. When I saw the staff at World working at the bar with T-Shirt "Theke" .Tee shirt "theke" are not only at World and working girls even some German also named desk women thekes.

Hessen Bub
05-28-15, 09:18
The word printed on the shirts actually is the service area the person is working at. Service. Theke. Empfang. Bar. Security.

Or it might be the actual job. Hausmeister.

Just stick to English and don't mix German words or phrases in if not knowing what they mean.

HB.

Danny227
05-28-15, 10:20
No problem with the older blond or the pretty brunette who also work at the bar, problem is with the other blond who worked last Saturday evening, but no one answer for girls there when we call.The old blonde behind the is great. I think both us were referring to the older blonde in the reception. In my opinion, the barat Sharks has good service mostly.

Sirioja
05-28-15, 15:53
The old blonde behind the is great. I think both us were referring to the older blonde in the reception. In my opinion, the barat Sharks has good service mostly.Yes the old blond at reception desk is quite OK, pretty brunette also, but not the other blond I have to force to get information about girls working or not.

Sharks have the most numerous pretty girls at the moment and some angels, foods are quite OK, soft drinks are better than at World and Oase and bar girls even remember what we drink like in World, but the only club I know who refuse to answer to clients questions, even when GT was full or World also full 1 year ago for birthday, they always answered with no problem, so, even only a brothel, Sharks staff don't provide good services I expect when paying 65 or even 45, with such behavior and atmosphere, smell too much like prostitution factory even some girls are very interesting in room.

Syzygies
05-28-15, 18:48
Tee shirt "theke" are not only at World and working girls even some German also named desk women thekes.Its all in your mind. German girls are not going to stuff up their own language as well as we can stuff it up.

This is an English language forum. We should try to use that and not fancy terminology that we don't understand and that various readers.

Smart asses of course deliberately write using too many fancy foreign terms and euphemisms.

Theke is not a word I would try to use in my conversations with girls at FKK even if I was trying to speak Deutsche not so well. I certainly cannot remember realistically if a girl ever used it in any way.

Ralph T
05-29-15, 10:39
I'm planning to be in Germany next week and plan to visit Sharks Thursday night, do you think it will be overly crowded due to the holiday?

BoomBoom365
05-29-15, 18:24
Been to Sharks last Sunday. Entered after paying happy hour tariff. Fewer girls and more men, ratio around 1 lady: 4 men. After brunching and Rest followed by a long Sauna session, Rest, more ladies Started coming. Got annoyed by Sylavana in spite of repeatedly asking her to leave me alone.

1st Session: Maria / Andrea. Always declined her earlier so wanted to give a try, worst service. Will never return. Identification: A tattoo in her lower back and black hair.

2nd Session: DIA. Ex Bahama girl, reasonably good and tried her best to please, great GFE.

Lunch.

3rd Session: Samira began working and took me to the open-room near the pool. Always got a very good service / GFE from her so agreed for a HR session. Great session, felt totally relaxed. Spoke for a while about the Club and girls, she informed me that Pamela cro is not returning and the reason is unknown.

Sauna, rest and snack.

4th Session: New chic from Palace (forgot her name) with Silicons, very very attractive with secretary glasses and long legs. 1 HR session in the garden. Perfect session w GFE, Spoke a lot about the Bad service at Palace and she agreed that there aren't many regulars unlike FKK Sharks which is the reason why sharky girls still survive there.

Time was 1 am. 12 hours at sharks. Drive back home. Might be there tonight, Anyone willing to catch up for a beer?

McAdonis
05-29-15, 22:11
Someone in purple German forum posted an ad. Guess they will serve deer and boar. What is the difference between "Reh" and "Hirsch"? Has this promotion already started? If so, is it served with the Preiselbeeren berries? Would they serve it on the the cheaper entry days like Wednesday and Sunday? As far as the Chinese-style imbiss duck, I've only seen it on Friday.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 00:38
Someone in purple German forum posted an ad. Guess they will serve deer and boar. What is the difference between "Reh" and "Hirsch"? Has this promotion already started? If so, is it served with the Preiselbeeren berries? Would they serve it on the the cheaper entry days like Wednesday and Sunday? As far as the Chinese-style imbiss duck, I've only seen it on Friday.The difference between Reh and Hirsch maybe similar to the difference between venison and deer, pork and pig, etc. Just guessing.

The crispy duck has been served Saturday and Sunday.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 03:33
Agnes and Kelli were there but left quite early and I arrived too late, Janine, Dina, Cosmina, Selena, Denissa, Moira, Miruna. Mold, Edita, Eva. Sp also there, no Maya, no Rebeka, no Victoria, no Carla, no Roxana, no Aurelia, new girls, bad luck we are really not in timing with Agnes, suck and fuck room with Monaliz. Mold slim blond, so disappointing.

Carpe Viam
05-30-15, 03:44
The difference between Reh and Hirsch maybe similar to the difference between venison and deer, pork and pig, etc. Just guessing.

The crispy duck has been served Saturday and Sunday.Chinese cuisine such as Saturday and Sunday are served on this Thursday and Friday.

This Friday, we had a lamb for dinner (and also chicken, pork and turkey). The quality (or cooking?) of this lamb was weird (personal thoughts).

This Friday, we also had an ambulance.

BarryManila
05-30-15, 05:58
The difference between Reh and Hirsch maybe similar to the difference between venison and deer, pork and pig, etc."Hirsch" is that animal wearing antlers, also known here as "King of the forest".

SuperLove
05-30-15, 05:59
Friends, please tell me girls to choose and avoid at Sharks, its been a long time i last visited this place. Any favorites that I must go for.
your information will be highly appreciated.
Have fun and cheers.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 08:10
Agnes and Kelli were there but left quite early and I arrived too late, Janine, Dina, Cosmina, Selena, Denissa, Moira, Miruna. Mold, Edita, Eva. Sp also there, no Maya, no Rebeka, no Victoria, no Carla, no Roxana, no Aurelia, new girls, bad luck we are really not in timing with Agnes, suck and fuck room with Monaliz. Mold slim blond, so disappointing.Evita. Ro there, not Edita slovakian in LR, also there pretty face Yuren. Ro, a small slim dark blond with poney tail, small tits, wearing socks and not naked, sitting at the bar on kino side, Liz, Ira who danced a pole show with a small blond.

Not there: Marina. Lat, Sandra, small blond Sara, blond german Liza, Timea.

Parking was full at 10 pm.

Ynraffm
05-30-15, 08:40
Any favorites that I must go for.If you fancy pretty face blonds with teen-style hardbody then try Miruna from Romania:

Slim. Petite, 162 cm, 32 years old but looking much younger, medium long blond hair attached with a black headband, small but nice A-cups, only few small tattoos, well tanned, white smile.

Last Sunday she was well booked. I had a great 1 h session with her in the mirror room, including DFK. One of my best GFE-sessions ever, 100% recommend!

Dufey
05-30-15, 09:02
I m sure you are clever enough to understand what I mean for women at the entry desk with bad services at Sharks, I prefer and trust more hells at World.At World, are you saying when you telephone to ask about the girl line up, that you instead ask your trusted Hells Angels friends instead. Whereas at Sharks you ask the Receptionists?

Dufey
05-30-15, 09:04
smell too much like prostitution factory even some girls are very interesting in room.BUT, that is what Sharks is, it is a brothel but with some extra fancy features that a Laufhaus does not have. You said it for what it is, a prostitution factory. Well done.

Dufey
05-30-15, 09:10
Friends, please tell me girls to choose and avoid at Sharks, its been a long time i last visited this place. Any favorites that I must go for.
your information will be highly appreciated.
Have fun and cheers.I suppose you tell the popular girls by how busy that they are. From observations, from my perspective, some of these would be:

Agnes pl, good reviews.

Sandra de, works random days but mainly works weekends.

Pamela HR, but the word is that she has evacuated the business.

Roxanna ro, but she may still be in Romania when you visit.

Others for their look are Cosmina, Helli, Mira and Aurelia.

If you read the forum you will get more details and other recommendations.

Have fun.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 09:16
BUT, that is what Sharks is, it is a brothel but with some extra fancy features that a Laufhaus does not have. You said it for what it is, a prostitution factory. Well done.I don t feel the same at World and even at Oase, last night, after Agnes left when I just arrived, I was looking at the prostitution show around the bar, sitting on my back couch, except Selena and Miruna smile, what a factory.

A pretty blond at desk yesterday evening.

Hessen Bub
05-30-15, 09:44
This is an English language forum. We should try to use that and not fancy terminology that we don't understand and that various readers.

if I was trying to speak Deutsche not so well.This should actually read Deutsch and not Deutsche.

Reh: roe.

Hirsch: hart / venison.

HB.

Sirioja
05-30-15, 09:47
At World, are you saying when you telephone to ask about the girl line up, that you instead ask your trusted Hells Angels friends instead. Whereas at Sharks you ask the Receptionists?At Sharks you loose your time asking, they don t want to answer or sometimes they lie.

At World hells staff are not my friends but they know their clients and give good services not only for informations but also when you ask for more safety for.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 09:50
This should actually read Deutsch and not Deutsche.
Ha ha. Yes I must have been thinking of the Bank. LOL Can't work out where that E came from.

SuperLove
05-30-15, 11:09
Thanks dufey. That was good, I will definitely see a couple of them. I need some more members to chip in with their recommendations if they can, more news the better it is.

Guys cmmon, throw your insight and contacts.

Cheers.

I suppose you tell the popular girls by how busy that they are. From observations, from my perspective, some of these would be:

Agnes pl, good reviews.

Have fun.

Syzygies
05-30-15, 11:18
Agnes and Kelli were there but left quite early and I arrived too late.Thanks I will arrive very early for these dream session girls. I have returned the favour by mentioning your wonderful Ina (Oase).

You mean you would actually do Kelly even with the non-white skin?

Danny227
05-30-15, 11:24
Agnes and Kelli were there but left quite early and I arrived too late, Janine, Dina, Cosmina, Selena, Denissa, Moira, Miruna. Mold, Edita, Eva. Sp also there, no Maya, no Rebeka, no Victoria, no Carla, no Roxana, no Aurelia, new girls, bad luck we are really not in timing with Agnes, suck and fuck room with Monaliz. Mold slim blond, so disappointing.Miruna is new?

Danny227
05-30-15, 13:17
Thanks dufey. That was good, I will definitely see a couple of them. I need some more members to chip in with their recommendations if they can, more news the better it is.

Cheers.Can anyone describe Agnes for me?

Sirioja
05-30-15, 13:18
Thanks I will arrive very early for these dream session girls. I have returned the favour by mentioning your wonderful Ina (Oase).

You mean you would actually do Kelly even with the non-white skin?I just give informations in my "bad english" , is it not why this forum is for? And too complicated for me with Agnes even a real woman the way I like in room.

Danny227
05-30-15, 14:28
I suppose you tell the popular girls by how busy that they are. From observations, from my perspective, some of these would be:

Agnes pl, good reviews.

Have fun.Is Helli back?

Danny227
05-30-15, 14:43
Went to Sharks for first time on last night of two night visit. Very impressed with this place, the girl quality was much better than Palace and Oase. Arrived very early PM and watched them come in during the day. I really like this club, the layout is great and I thought the food was the best of all three places too. I had a few sessions here, two stand out for me big time. A girl called Patricia from Moldova with long blonde hair that was wavy, she was probably one of the best looking I have ever seen in any club, her eyes and features are just awesome. One of those girls that got an immediate "yes" on first seeing her. I took her in the room and she was sublime, a very sweet girl who clearly was enjoying the sex as much as me. The other stand out girl was Romanian, difficult to understand what she was saying it is. I saw her sitting by herself and had not seen her walking around like most do. She was gorgeous to look at, small in height and a tight little body. I went and joined her and it became clear t me quickly I wanted her. She was very good in the room, I had my doubts at the start as the pre-session cleaning was a bit more than some girls do, to the extent she even took in some mouthwash for me. It was worth it, she went like a bunny on speed and loved the way she arched her back and played with her tits as I was shafting her in mish. Definitely going back to this club and am tempted for two consecutive nights, giving the others in the area a miss.Can you give a better description of girl number two please?

McGrath
05-30-15, 17:47

Cheers.Only one from me. Patricia from Mold.

Hessen Bub
05-30-15, 23:14
I was looking at the prostitution show around the bar, sitting on my back couch, except Selena and Miruna smile, what a factory.What are you expecting in a brothel? And if you only found Selena and Miruna smiling then you've been at a different place, I saw a lot of girls smiling at me. Moira. Mia. Misha. Selena. Kelly. Agnes. Hanna. Emine. Cindy. Lea. Ivy. Ira. Tiffany. Iris. Larissa. Dina. Crissi. Aida. And others. Maybe it's you?

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
05-30-15, 23:33
I was at Sharks last Monday, it was quite but still many nice girls, in the evening quite, many girls compared to the ratio of men, so the girls went hunting, I don't mind.

I flirted with many girls and fucked a few. I actually fucked Sylvanna LOL, she was not bad in bed. I was tempted on Janie but she left early and so I did do her this time.

I had great time at Sharks, there were still many girls on my to-do-list, so I'll be back The weather was sunny for a few hours so I enjoyed the pool, took some sunbathing and played in the pool with Eva.

Asoltain
05-31-15, 00:01
I'm scheduled to visit FKK Sharks later this month during a short layover. Unfortunately I'll be there during daytime hours primarily (up until 6 pm).

I'm interested in doing roleplaying and / or a threesome. I am wondering what is the best way of going about this so that I have a positive experience. Any advice and / or tips? Are girls open to doing role playing, and if so, are they any good at it? About threesomes, how do I make sure it will be worthwhile?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Sirioja
05-31-15, 00:16
Miruna is new?Yes arrived about 3 weeks ago, small thin with no tits blond Moldovian.

Sirioja
05-31-15, 00:20
Only one from me. Patricia from Mold.I confirm for blond Patricia with black stockings, also brunette Moira, Roxana and Aurelia are not there.

TankTank123
05-31-15, 00:33
Miruna is new?She told me that she had been there for a month. Took her last week as she had an attractive smile. Session was mediocre, but nothing to complain about.

Sirioja
05-31-15, 00:40
Can anyone describe Agnes for me?Agnes polish brunette 1.65 , about 30 yo, sometimes black stockings, always sitting at the table close to restaurant, she smokes, a real woman in room 1 h.

YamaYama0519
05-31-15, 07:33
Arrived at noon, E45 for entrance on Wednesday.

1) Michella: Bul, 22 yo, long blonde, attractive small face, saggy see-cup, 150 cm, 2 months at Sharks. Procedure in a room is as follows: light kiss, caressing, DATY, no cum on her side, missionary, no cum, DATY, no cum, missionary, no cum. Forgot to receive BBBJ in short 30 min session for E50. May not repeat.

2) Evita: Rom, 21 yo, long black hair, tanned, pretty, well-shaped be-cup, slim model, 168 cm, 4 months at Sharks. Procedure in a room: light kiss, massaging on her, caressing, DATY, intense cum on her side. She can receive DATY even after she cums, which is an uncommon experience to me. After she cummed, mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, BBBJ and massage on her. E100/60 min. Repeat.

3) Monaliz: Rom, long blonde, pretty, well-shaped be-cup, cheerful, 5 days at Sharks after Greece RLD. Procedure in a room: DFK, massaging on her, caressing, DATY, intense cum on her side. She was able to cum promptly after I started DATY, during which she tried to escape from my attack with the tongue. BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary and massage on her. It is strange that she does not keep time with her watch or mobile. She asked me when the session would finish. E100/60 min. Repeat.

4) Cosmina: one of my fav at Sharks. She had her hair color changed to blonde, to which I still have not got used. In a room she was the same Cosmina as before, showing her silent climax during DATY and squeezing my dick during intercourse. E100/60 min. Must, must repeat.

5) Ira: one of my fav at Sharks. She looks completely the same as Scarlett Johansson with punkish, pixie blonde short haircut. In a room she was the same Ira as before, appreciating my massage on her more than my DATY. E100/60 min. Must, must repeat.

6) Morea: one of my fav at Sharks. She has not changed at all. She was as crazy as before in a room, too. Her quick, sensitive and intensive reactions during DATY or F* has brought me to Germany faraway from Japan. E100/60 min. Must, must repeat.

Left 1 am.

YamaYama0519
05-31-15, 07:34
Arrived at 11 am. Nice weather, but no BBQ yet, maybe this Saturday.

1) Mia: Rom, 165 cm, 45 kg, 87 (C-cup, silicone)/60/90, slim model, short red hair, 5 months at sharks 2 years after Switzerland. She is so punctual that she shows time on her mobile at the beginning and at the end of a session. In a room after her affectionate DFK and hugging, my DATY began with her order for me to put my two fingers into her pussy, then ended up with her tremendously intense double climax. Excellent BBBJ with deep throat, cow-girl, doggie and missionary with the third intense cum. She showed me the most intense orgasm I have ever observed. I massaged her only for 30 seconds, because she is such a coward that she does not want to feel any pain in my massage on her. E100/60 min Repeat.

2) Paula: Mol, 160 cm, 22 yo, be-cup, pretty round-face, porcelain white skin, 1 month at Sharks after Ocean in Duesseldorf. She does not accept lip-to-lip kiss. In a room I did short caressing without kiss and long DATY with fingering, but got defeated by her completely no-reaction for 30 min. Her BBBJ was nice and smooth, cow-girl, missionary, another BBBJ to cheer up my dick, and doggie followed. She showed me no trace of cum and taught me how different girls are in terms of orgasm, especially comparing to Mia. Not repeat.

3) Vanessa: Rom, newly constructed the-cup, long black hair, pretty round-face, tanned, not slim, the first day at Sharks 2 years after Globe in Switzerland. She accepts only light kiss, no DATY at first. I did not start DATY, but just slightly touched her pussy with my lips, that extent was OK, she said. My slight touch on her pussy with my lips became slight one with my tongue, then moderate one, then usual DATY without her refusal. She tried to stop me once, but gave up and accepted her first cum. The second cum took place after her excellent BBBJ, cow-girl, doggie and affectionate missionary. Her watch goes twice faster than mine, so we call it a day in 30 min for E100/60 min session. She intentionally or unintentionally mistook the closing time. No repeat, never.

4) Yra: my best fav at Sharks. She gave me a condom for my middle finger to put on, after my request. DATY with and without G-spot stimulation, according to her, are a different thing, I wish I knew. And I wish I could cum together in missionary, which is quite impossible right now. E100/60 min. Must, must repeat.

5) Emilla: Rom, 23 yo, 155 cm, long brunette, artificial the-cup, pretty, slim except tits, 3 days at Sharks after funpalast in Wien. She begged me to continue my DATY while I almost stopped 10-min-long-DATY, then showed her intense climax after 10 seconds pause of silence. Mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl and missionary were quickly done with in the time limit of half an hour for 50 E. May repeat.

6) Yra happily consented when I asked her if she would take the most impossible mission to finish me in her mouth. Sadly to say, she ended up with E20 as tip not E50 for CIM. E100 and E20/60 min. Must must repeat.

No chance with Cosmina today and poor timing with Morea.

BTY the club threw a birthday party for a female massager, a nice thing in such a place.

Left at 2 am.

YamaYama0519
05-31-15, 07:34
Arrived at 11 am.

1) Dina: one of my fav at Sharks. A long line formed to buy Dina in Sharks because it was her first day here in the last two weeks. I thought I was the first client to say Hello, to Dina, but another guy was already there. I had been waiting for her until 1 pm, while chatting with Ina about her working ethics. In a room with Dina, she was same as 1 year ago, DFK, hug, caressing, my short-time massage on her, DATY & fingering, her first climax, mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary and her second climax. She forced me to make a promise to cum on my side in the next session, as some girls get irritated with my no-cum "constitution". E100/50 min and 10 min as tip. Repeat her under the condition that she shall keep herself in a good shape.

2) Damaris: Ex-Kati at World, 5 days at Sharks 2 years after at World. Rom, long black hair, slim model, pretty, A-cup, tanned. I remember the catastrophic session with her at World one year ago, where I could not make her cum by DATY in a one-and-half-an-hour room, so today just for 30 min, no long DATY. DFK, caressing, short DATY, average BBBJ, cow-girl with a little of her joy, missionary with her first climax and continued quiet missionary with her second climax. It is such a big surprise to me that the same girl can show the exact opposite in terms of orgasm. E50/25 min. Repeat.

3) Kelly: one of PARKS of Syzygy. Puerto Rican, 170 cm, tanned, the-cup (silicone), long black hair, narrow waist. Her distinguishing DFK, her whole tongue itself in my mouth, my DATY with her loud reaction and intense climax after 15 min, her watery and smooth BBBJ and missionary with nothing special in a thirty minutes' session. E50/ exact 30 min. I am glad to say that I am not in a queue for her.

4) Selena: Rom, 160 cm, short blonde, slim, A-cup, punkish, 5 months at Sharks. She can accept anything in a room but fingers inside of her pussy. DFK, caressing, DATY followed by her climax, average BBBJ and missionary were in order in a room. E50/34 min. May repeat.

5) Manuela: Bul, 25 yo, 150 cm petit, pretty, tanned, long black hair, 3 days at Sharks one year after MH. In a room she started with average BBBJ for a minute, then cow-girl for two minutes, then long DATY, during which she was always checking her Swiss watch and looking into my face. She reached her climax in 15 minutes' DATY, which took place after her proclamation that the first 30 min session was over. In the next missionary her second cum took place just before her proclamation that only 5 min remained. We left the room after a full hour according to her, but my stopwatch showed 39:45:55. E100/39 min and 45 sec. May repeat, though.

6) Yra: my best fav at Sharks. Only DATY with one, not two (prohibited), finger in, leading to her orgasm and my massage on her. No BBBJ, nor fucking. E100/59 min. Must must repeat.

7) Cosmina: one of my fav at Sharks. In a cave, DFK, caressing, nice and smooth BBBJ, DATY to her orgasm and long missionary to nowhere. E100/60 min incl. 10 min as tip. Must repeat.

The club enjoyed lesbian show performed by Yra and Rosa, but no pole-dance by Cosmina but a client.

8) Liz: Rom, A-cup, slim, pretty. Cosmina is for Asians and Liz for westerners according to Liz. DFK, caressing, mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl, BBBJ to my first pop in the last 3 days, of which she spoke proudly and requested tip. E50 and E20 as tip / 20 min. Repeat.

Left at 3:30 am.

YamaYama0519
05-31-15, 07:36
Arrived at 11 am.

1) Dina: one of my fav at Sharks. I was again the second client after an Asian guy who booked her earlier than me. In a room, affectionate DFK, caressing, slow, wettish and long DATY, followed by her most intensive orgasm I ever observed with her in the last 2 years. Short BBBJ, which she said was too short, cow-girl, and missionary, followed by her most intensive orgasm during intercourse I ever observed with her. She strongly desired to feel the impulse of my orgasm in herself, which did not realized today. She enjoyed my massage on her as much as sex. E100/60 min. Must must repeat.

2) Miesha: Rom / Spain, 21 yo, 175 cm, tightly-done brunette, natural the-cup, 3 weeks at Sharks and plans to leave here in a week for Spain. The menu with her in a room was DFK, BBBJ, cow-girl, DATY, her big climax, failure of anther cow-girl due to my dick's poor erection, BBBJ, recovery of my dick and running out of time. E50/30 min. May repeat.

3) Morea: one of my fav at Sharks. The menu with her in a room was affectionate DFK, caressing, slow and long DATY, during which she experienced multiple orgasm, BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, during which she experienced another multiple orgasm. After sex, she preferred stronger massage on her. She leaves Frankfurt for Brasov tomorrow morning. E100/60 min. Must repeat.

4) Melissa: Rom, 160 cm, A-cup, slim model, long braided-blonde, pretty, 5 days at Sharks. The menu with her in a room was passionate DFK, BBBJ, cow-girl, DATY, no climax on her side, BBBJ to make my dick recover, missionary without climax. E50/30 min. Rematch.

5) Liz: As she informed in yesterday's session, her makeup and hair style has changed so much I could not recognized her at first. I was a winner in today's rematch, observing her intense climax, and she was praised as a loser with my massage on her. E50/30 min. Repeat.

6) Yra and Cosmina, with whom my first experience of threesome in FKK was performed. Cosmina, the first giving me BBBJ, while Yra kissing me. Yra, the first fucking me, while Cosmina being DATY'ed by me. E100/30 min. Not repeat together, but must repeat separately.

7) Mira: Hun, short blonde, cheerful, coquettish features with big eyes, 2 years at Sharks. It is she not me who needed one- hour session in order to reach her gigantic and powerful multiple orgasm after my long, long, heavily strained DATY. Sad for her to fail to feel my orgasm in herself. E100/60 min. Repeat.

Sad for me to fail to see Aurelia, Agnes, Pamela and Janine in this FKK tour.

Left at midnight.

Dufey
05-31-15, 08:23
I flirted with many girls and fucked a few. I actually fucked Sylvanna LOL, she was not bad in bed.Another pleased customer of Silvana / Sylvana. Once again showing to others including Danny227 that Silvana attracts the younger, personality style, body builder type guys as customers.

As said before, do not knock it until you have tried it.

TankTank123
05-31-15, 08:50
2) Damaris: Ex-Kati at World, 5 days at Sharks 2 years after at World. Rom, long black hair, slim model, pretty, A-cup, tanned. She told me that she has now switched from World to Sharks permanently, unlike previously when she stayed at Sharks for only a short while. The name is Tamaris, not Damaris who is another girl at World.
Thanks for the great reports on the Oase, Sharks and World threads, although some of the girls you mentioned have been there very much longer than what they told you!

Sirioja
05-31-15, 09:07
I was at Sharks last Monday, it was quite but still many nice girls, in the evening quite, many girls compared to the ratio of men, so the girls went hunting, I don't mind.

I flirted with many girls and fucked a few. I actually fucked Sylvanna LOL, she was not bad in bed. I was tempted on Janie but she left early and so I did do her this time.

I had great time at Sharks, there were still many girls on my to-do-list, so I'll be back The weather was sunny for a few hours so I enjoyed the pool, took some sunbathing and played in the pool with Eva.Janie? Or Janine German girl?

Eva blond with glasses from Spain?

Now I understand better, if You go with Sylvana Donatella Versace, of course we are not looking for same girls, the Sharks German superstar was there on Monday I think.

Nille Copenhagen
05-31-15, 09:22
slow and long DATY, during which she experienced multiple orgasm.YamaYama0519,

You are my hero, you made all the girls came with real orgasm, how did you do it? I've been with many many girls and I know went the orgasm is fake, LOL. Many girls admit they don't come with every guys or come at all, either you are good or lucky or they are faking on you.

YamaYama0519
05-31-15, 09:33
The name is Tamaris, not Damaris who is another girl at World.Thanks for your correction. I remember she said her name is not different from Damaris at World, but did not get what it is.

Sirioja
05-31-15, 09:47
Another pleased customer of Silvana / Sylvana. Once again showing to others including Danny227 that Silvana attracts the younger, personality style, body builder type guys as customers.

As said before, do not knock it until you have tried it.Just be serious, even can be the best performer, I just don t allow her to touch me, but did you try her?

Hessen Bub
05-31-15, 09:55
I confirm for blond Patricia with black stockings, also brunette Moira, Roxana and Aurelia are not there.Moira was working Friday and Saturday. Left today. Will be back in ten days.

HB.

Hessen Bub
05-31-15, 10:00
Paula was working at World years ago, then at Palace, moved to the reception at Palace, now she's back at Sharks. Since her Palace days her service is below average.

Misha. Great girl, great sessions with her.

Morea = Moira.

Liz = former World Chris.

Evita, Cosmina: Did they DFK?

Mia doesn't have silicone tits, those perfect boobs are real.

HB.

Sirioja
05-31-15, 10:08
Moira was working Friday and Saturday. Left today. Will be back in ten days.

HB.I meant I confirm Patricia and Moira for good girls, yes saw Moira on Friday evening, Moira and Liz stopped smiling because never repeat after first 1 h room and maybe said at the end could repeat, Selena and Miruna keep on even no repeat, Ira, Cosmina, Liz are so smiling they turn around all night even pretty girls.

No smile, no kiss, no room, no money, life is simple, nobody is forced.

YamaYama0519
05-31-15, 10:13
Paula was working at World years ago, then at Palace, moved to the reception at Palace, now she's back at Sharks. Since her Palace days her service is below average.Misha. Great girl, great sessions with her.Morea = Moira.Liz = former World Chris.Evita, Cosmina: Did they DFK?Mia doesn't have silicone tits, those perfect boobs are real.HB.Thanks for your correction. Evita does not do DFK. I am not sure about Cosmina, her kiss is so affectionate that it is more than DFK to me, though.

Sirioja
05-31-15, 10:16
Light FK for Cosmina, but good BBBJ.

Ira or Liz who don t work much provide CIM only for tip without extra 50 , discount girls rates days at Sharks?

Hessen Bub
05-31-15, 10:17
"Affectionate kisses" from Cosmina? What did you put into her drink? LOL.

HB.

YamaYama0519
05-31-15, 10:33
"Affectionate kisses" from Cosmina? What did you put into her drink? LOL.HB.On second thought, affectionate kisses from ME might be more accurate expression, ha ha ha. YamaYama.

Ahasveros
05-31-15, 10:45
What did you put into her drink? LOL.A man like YamaYama doesn't need this. I mean, in just a few days he brought 47 girls in 73 sessions to 174 orgasms (just a rough guess, I could not bother to count). He's a rock star.

TankTank123
05-31-15, 11:43
On second thought, affectionate kisses from ME might be more accurate expression, ha ha ha. YamaYama.Based on my experience from the sessions I have had with Cosmina, a more accurate expression would be that she ALLOWS deep affectionate kisses from me, even for a 30 minute session. Many other girls in Sharks just seal their mouths unless one commits to 1 hour.

It might be because I am lucky but my experience in World is that new girls I tried were all willing to kiss even without my commitment to 1 hour. In Oase, it is 50-50.

TankTank123
05-31-15, 11:48
He's a rock star.Yes, he truly is! Quite a few of the girls he mentioned in his recent tour had told me before that they only come once or twice a week.

Mr Long Strong
05-31-15, 11:59
YamaYama0519: I have to ask, did you use Viagra or what? I counted circa 27 girls in 4 days. Also, you spent 500+ EUR per day which is also impressive.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Faceless78
05-31-15, 13:08
Yes, he truly is! Quite a few of the girls he mentioned in his recent tour had told me before that they only come once or twice a week.And that one orgasm is provides by the great Yama Yama LOL.

Dufey
05-31-15, 13:20
A man like YamaYama in just a few days he brought 47 girls in 73 sessions to 174 orgasms (just a rough guess, I could not bother to count). He's a rock star.Yama Yama is the Rock Star of FKK. We are not worthy, we are not worthy.

Keep the good work up Yama Yama and keep reporting.

Well done.

Hessen Bub
05-31-15, 13:25
So seven fucks a day. How often did you come?

HB.

Dufey
05-31-15, 13:27
So seven fucks a day. How often did you come?

HB.If I could manage seven fucks a day then I would come in each one of them since I tend to keep throwing money at the session until I get a result.

Thanks for asking.

Faceless78
05-31-15, 14:55
If I could manage seven fucks a day then I would come in each one of them since I tend to keep throwing money at the session until I get a result.

Thanks for asking.I just have a random idea if Yama Yama has the bareback sex each time, he will probably create a now nation in few years LOL.

Banana Boi
05-31-15, 15:02
Yama, please try to stay for 2+ weeks next time and review the entire lineup for us. A feat I'm sure no one else has done.

I remember one time I told Ilona at World I went with 5 girls before her. She was pretty disgusted.

Nille Copenhagen
05-31-15, 15:36
Yama, please try to stay for 2+ weeks next time and review the entire lineup for us. A feat I'm sure no one else has done.

I remember one time I told Ilona at World I went with 5 girls before her. She was pretty disgusted.I said to the girls I've fucked for several days and I'm only here to fuck more, they don't seem surprise. LOL.

I told them I'm a swinger and like sex a lot.

Syzygies
05-31-15, 20:50
Mia doesn't have silicone tits, those perfect boobs are real.

HB.Yes I was also horrified to read about Mia's silicone since I could not detect anything wrong.

I was also hooried to hear a rumour today that Cosmina also has silicone. Again I don't believe it till I see the evidence. I previously did not find anything wrong with her tits. They are small. I got light french kissing from Cosmina with light tongue action. Not the most wild passionate kissing going but nice enough for me. Was an hour of course.

Sirioja
05-31-15, 20:56
Even no room with her, Cosmina didn't have silicon on Friday.

Syzygies
05-31-15, 21:16
Moira and Liz stopped smiling because never repeat after first 1 h room and maybe said at the end could repeat

No smile, no kiss, no room, no money, life is simple, nobody is forced.No smiling faces for Sirioja today. Dreary. Depressing.

No S. P. A. R. K. S in Sharks. No Sandra, no Pamela, no Aurelia, no Roxanna, no Kelly, and not even Sirioja.

No Agnes after 8 PM, no Vicky, no Daisy, no Marina, no Selina, no Moira, no Helli, so many boring average looking girls. Where to find a real woman sex in this factory? Rosa was red hairs then black hairs and now red blonde hairs here again. No smiling Ira. No Janine to sit with baldy. New applicant for the baldy minder is Monaliz pretty girl with good tits but losing so much money entertaining charming baldy.

At the Theke so long for a drink waiting. I prefer to wait for the Hells girls to serve at World.

The breakfast is boring low quality. I take only a cappucino. My face is not smiling.

Fuck a duck, its lucky for the duck. No the chinese cook is very unlucky for the duck in Entenhausen. It was a good joke when BarryM told me but I has to fuck it up.

Later I think hard to be a positive useful post for someone. Agnes will work one more week and then away. Kelly tells me she works Thursday, and then weekend. Who knows, she might be just kidding. However I know Sirioja wants to know when she is working so he won't arrive too late for looking at her sexy body and wondering is she really such a fabulous kisser. Does she make real woman love?

Sorry for the rant. Maybe I say something useful next time.

I forgot to list all the girls who don't work much no one wants to fuck them.

Everyone waiting waiting looking looking wait for the prettier girls to arrive late.No wait for rooms because almost no one wants to fuck. Even 50% of guys going to the room don't fuck. Why fuck when can just lie back and tell the girl blow me?

Who wants to waste money doing DATY? What for? Just for the acting awards. Razzy winner Dina is here. Who can believe YMMV and she is actually good for customers she likes?. She wants to keep control so allow me no more than 20 secs of DATY but screaming loudly in mish. Such a long time ago but she never smile at me as I no repeat.

No Paloma, no Patricia, no Cosmina. Can't check if her tits are still real. The list of negatives could be endless.

No sign of Reh no Hirsch and no Venison. its luck we have Duck but not for the duck poor fucker.

Those who came on Saturday report waiting an hour for the room. Probably guys have to share lockers if they arrive late. Imagine a girl gets chatted up first waits 1 hour foe room and then gets 50 for 30 mins of rude sex. No wonder the good girls go home early. Why don't guys go fuck in kino?

If its so bad, no one is forced to come here

Nille Copenhagen
05-31-15, 21:47
Does anyone know a cute girls named Jannie? She was sitting with a German man for very long time and finally they went to the room, when she came out is was leaving the club, I didn't have a chance with her this time, she seems a bit cold? Anyone knows her?

Hessen Bub
05-31-15, 21:48
Nice S. Interpretation. Must have been a depressing day with all the prostitutes.

Cosmina's tits are still natural.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
05-31-15, 22:15
Sylvanna's tits are not real, her pussy is real LOL. How old do you think she is?

Syzygies
05-31-15, 22:50
On a more positive note, it doesn't matter if the line up drops off if the top 6 desirable girls for fucking today are good enough. We just ignore all the miscellaneous waste of space girls. Stunning Bella is not here any more.

No one gives a flying fuck which girls don't smile at me because I don't fuck them anymore.

Some great girls of interest to me: Agnes, Jellis, Monaliz, maybe Tamaris (World Kati), maybe pretty Hanna, maybe Naya, maybe the Enormous tits Leya / Lea. Maybe ignore the sillies and try Crissy, even Aida looks sexy despite the wrong nose.

The line up is not the best, compared to earlier this year. Fluctuations. So what? It was probably better a bit on Friday or Saturday when Oase also had a pretty fair line up.

However I believe that Sharks is now the busiest club in Hessen for customers. Ebru is back. Sherie 182 from Oase is trying out.

For Pussy Licker, I tried the black arm band Jellis today. Lovely sloppy DFK. Very good all round session. No complaints. Not quite in same super class as Agnes, Pamela or Kelly, but well above average. Certainly repeatable. No upsell. She probably knows all about me from Leya. Very enjoyable.

The day starts with my dream session with Agnes of Poland. She looks aloof in the lounge but ravishes me in the room. Wonderful hourglass curves, generous soft real big C cups. Rather light skin. Very Poland look guys tell me. OK doesn't look like Romanian. Blue green grey eyes. The nose bends the right way. Up slightly at the tip. Unusual face. Not round. I don't like round. Good for me. Beautiful DFK. She enjoys the DATY. Her hips are rising off the bed. Wild spasms. She seems exceptionally horny. Says I am her first fuck of the day. Previous customer did not fuck. Goes into spasms again in 69. Fucking her in prone she is touching herself as well and putting a finger in her asshole. Maybe cums again. Could it all be acting? She never acted this horny before in the previous 3 sessions. She knows I am hooked on her already. So why put on excessive acting just today? With Pamela gone in such a hurry very suddenly and saying goodbye to no one including her friends, its fortunate Agnes is here. YMMV. She probably needed a little rest after our long session and I did too. O.K. I needed a long pause. I don't have the YamaYama stamina to do so many in a row.

By 8PM Agnes has had quite enough fucks for the day and probably made the most money or just behind Crissy. So she is ready for home. Don't come in late for Agnes, nor for Kelly.

Faceless78
05-31-15, 22:58
Rarely see syzygies writing posts in this style, interesting to read though.

Cosmina's tits should be real from my aspect, it's small and firm enough. She kisses good, LFK as you said, but was better than many DFK. Also from one hour session.

Syzygies
05-31-15, 23:14
.Interesting is a euphemism for shit, right?

TankTank123
05-31-15, 23:14
No smiling faces for Sirioja today. A most valiant effort! But not brief enough for it to be incomprehensible. For lack of something better to do in this depressing night stuck at my workplace instead of in an FKK, here is my attempt to improve your report with a redacted version. :)

No smiling faces today. No Sandra. De no Pamela, Aurelia. Ro. no Roxanna. Ro away long time make me cry, even Ina.Lat not away so long but some Martian see her in Oase now, no Agnes after 8 PM, no Vicky, Daisy, Marina, Selina, Moira, no Helli, so many boring average looking girls not classy enough for me, where to find a real woman sex in this factory? might as well kick football into two holes, even Chinese duck here have better two holes, when cook is too busy have fun with Theke, Rosa was red hairs then black hairs and now red blonde hairs here again. No Janine.De to sit with baldy, someone say a Jannie present on Monday, is this same as Janine who only comes on Friday and Saturday with baldy minder? who is with good tits but losing at the Theke so long for a drink waiting, I prefer to wait for the Hells girls to serve at World. Agnes. Ro will work one more week and then away, Kelly tells me she works Thursday, and then weekend she make real woman love? Razzy winner Dina. Hu is here who believe YMMV and she actually good for customers like me who she likes and keep control so allow me no more than 20 secs of DATY but screaming loudly in mish such a long time ago but she never smile at me as I no repeat because she not classy and no nice big Chinese room in Sharks but small holes next to kino and igloo rooms in Sharks where aircon do not work even in winter under the snow, no Paloma. Ro from World, Patricia. Mold, Ina.Lat, no Cosmina. Ro to check if her tits are still real because not a real woman, guys have to share lockers if they arrive late and a girl gets chatted up first waits 1 hour foe room and then gets 50 for 30 minutes of rude sex and guys don't go fuck in kino because no room no kiss no force.

Syzygies
05-31-15, 23:29
A most valiant effort! But not brief enough for it to be incomprehensible. For lack of something better to do in this depressing night stuck at my workplace instead of in an FKK, here is my attempt to improve your report with a redacted version. Thanks for Resucktion. Your improvements are almost perfect sorry for my English. it first language.

Faceless78
05-31-15, 23:33
Interesting is a euphemism for shit, right?Nop, I literally mean what I put here. I didn't get all the points but I believe I get something here lol

Dufey
06-01-15, 02:24
Sylvanna's tits are not real, her pussy is real LOL. How old do you think she is?Why do you ask that? You are the one that fucked Donatella Versace Slyvana. You should be able to tell us how old was her pussy? It may be new.

Member #4581
06-01-15, 04:33
Thanks guys. Syzy, tank tank, et al. Very funny. You guys have a chance at standup comedy if your main career at FKK-ing does not work out, LOL.

Dufey
06-01-15, 06:12
Does anyone know a cute girls named Jannie? She was sitting with a German man for very long time and finally they went to the room, when she came out is was leaving the club, I didn't have a chance with her this time, she seems a bit cold? Anyone knows her?Do you mean Janie, Jana, Jannie, Jennie, Chani or Janine. De?

Sirioja
06-01-15, 06:53
Does anyone know a cute girls named Jannie? She was sitting with a German man for very long time and finally they went to the room, when she came out is was leaving the club, I didn't have a chance with her this time, she seems a bit cold? Anyone knows her?Janine. De, never tried.

Sirioja
06-01-15, 06:55
Sylvanna's tits are not real, her pussy is real LOL. How old do you think she is?Why didn't ask?

Syzygies
06-01-15, 07:16

Cosmina's tits should be real from my aspect, it's small and firm enough. She kisses good, LFK as you said, but was better than many DFK. Also from one hour session.The rumour was that Cosmina's were slightly bigger than before and that there was some sort of minor very good enhancement job. Of course I don't believe easily since I was told previously how Sarah Beckinsale was enhanced 2 years ago or more and also recently Mia.

I do know that size of girls tits can flutuate by natural causes. Crina in Oase used to be C but probably only B.

I can ask Cosmina for a nice feelup next time to check out properly once more. They felt very good last time.

Syzygies
06-01-15, 08:07
BarryManila, I did not see Ira / Yra with Rosa at all. Also no Roxy, or is there a new Roxy?

Did I miss anyone interesting by leaving early?

No Mira I guess.

This was worst Sunday lineup for some time I would say. Saturday girls may have needed the day off. I think to change days. Did you find some fuckable girls? I mean highly desirable targets?

BarryManila
06-01-15, 08:52
BarryManila, I did not see Ira / Yra with Rosa at all. Also no Roxy, or is there a new Roxy?

Did I miss anyone interesting by leaving early?

No Mira I guess.

This was worst Sunday lineup for some time I would say. Saturday girls may have needed the day off. I think to change days. Did you find some fuckable girls? I mean highly desirable targets?You are right, Syzygies, I also have seen better line ups on Sundays at Sharks. Yra was there, also Rosa and one girl claimed to be Roxana, but not that famous Roxana. Maybe it was Roxy. Some more Girls yesterday: Ruby, Ro. Agnes, Pl. Aphrodite, Ro. Anais, Ro. Cosmina, Ro. Mia, Ro. Roberta, Ro. Monaliz, Ro. Chrissy, Bul. Larissa, Ro. Ina, Ro. Leya, Ro. Yellis, Ro. Raffaela, Ro. Michelle, Bul. Evita, Ro. Iris, Ro. Ivy, Ro. Daria, Ro. Ebru, the. Samira, Iran. Tamaris, Ro. Dina, Hu. Charlotte, Hu. Jasmin, Hu. Beyonce, Ro. Lily, the. Madalina, Ro. Naya, Ro. Dalma, Ro. Sidonia, Ro. Hannah, Ro. Jessica, Ro. Veronica, the. Asia, Ro. Iris, Ro. Tiffany, Bul. Corinna, Ro. Holly, Bul. Aida, Ro. Anca, Ro. Cindy, Ro. Valentina, the. Antonia, Ro. And last not least Sylvana, Italy.

I was very pleased to meet you again, Syzygies, also had a nice conversation with Carpe viam and a german guy called Stevie.

BM

Nille Copenhagen
06-01-15, 09:55
Do you mean Janie, Jana, Jannie, Jennie, Chani or Janine. De?Genau! Yes I guess she is DE. Have you been with her how was it?

Nille Copenhagen
06-01-15, 09:58
Why do you ask that? You are the one that fucked Donatella Versace Slyvana. You should be able to tell us how old was her pussy? It may be new.A gentleman never ask a woman's age. I would have guessed she is closed to 70?

Frozty
06-01-15, 10:02
Sylvanna's tits are not real, her pussy is real LOL. How old do you think she is?Lorelei at Paradise, Stuttgart told me that Sylvanna is 61. No idea if she's right, but to me she looks older. To be fair, I have not previously seen a naked 60 year old women, so I've nothing for comparison.

Sirioja
06-01-15, 14:57
No smiling faces for Sirioja today. Dreary. Depressing.

No S. P. A. R. K. S in Sharks. No Sandra, no Pamela, no Aurelia, no Roxanna, no Kelly, and not even Sirioja.

No Agnes after 8 PM

If its so bad, no one is forced to come hereBetter you think only for yourself and for what you are looking for, I know what I m looking for, even in brothel, not only a hole to fuck like my last rooms at Sharks this Friday and World Saturday, so I preferred to let you free Agnes on Sunday, even I would have liked to meet again this real woman on Friday evening but I really need to have diner before and she left I think about 10 pm, I can just say, for my tastes, not many woman like Agnes and Marina in FKK.

I won't repeat Monaliz. Mold tried Friday even sweet and friendly but seemed sick, too much smoking she said, best with her was doggy, when I like a girl best for me is missionary kissing and eyes contact.

Casting at Sharks was not exceptional on Friday and Saturday before, without Carla. Ro, Victoria. Bu, Rebeka. Ro left, but still better than at World on Saturday, reading you for average casting also on Sunday, no more dream girl in FKK at the moment for me, so no reason to drive so much and take so much risk even will miss my German friends drivers, better to stay with my Russian escorts, not more expensive for me, that's life as say Romanian girls.

Danny227
06-01-15, 21:07
You are right, Syzygies, I also have seen better line ups on Sundays at Sharks. Yra was there, also Rosa and one girl claimed to be Roxana, but not that famous Roxana. Maybe it was Roxy. Some more Girls yesterday: Ruby, Ro. Agnes, Pl. Aphrodite, Ro. Anais, Ro. Cosmina, Ro. Mia, Ro. Roberta, Ro. Monaliz, Ro. Chrissy, Bul. Larissa, Ro. Ina, Ro. Leya, Ro. Yellis, Ro. Raffaela, Ro. Michelle, Bul. Evita, Ro. Iris, Ro. Ivy, Ro. Daria, Ro. Ebru, the. Samira, Iran. Tamaris, Ro. Dina, Hu. Charlotte, Hu. Jasmin, Hu. Beyonce, Ro. Lily, the. Madalina, Ro. Naya, Ro. Dalma, Ro. Sidonia, Ro. Hannah, Ro. Jessica, Ro. Veronica, the. Asia, Ro. Iris, Ro. Tiffany, Bul. Corinna, Ro. Holly, Bul. Aida, Ro. Anca, Ro. Cindy, Ro. Valentina, the. Antonia, Ro. And last not least Sylvana, Italy. I was very pleased to meet you again, Syzygies, also had a nice conversation with Carpe viam and a german guy called Stevie. BM.Line up was full of girls, but a bit lacking. I can't say I was impressed. I had an off day with the service I got. Some new girls that need to improve their performance.

See you next time.

Dufey
06-01-15, 21:35
A gentleman never ask a woman's age. I would have guessed she is closed to 70?You cannot ask Donatella Versace directly? I thought you said you were a swinger not a gentleman.

As even the very perceptive Siroja said as well, it was more logical you asked Slyvana direct than get ambiguous and inaccurate answers on this forum from pure speculation. Even you speculate her age and that is not accurate either and does Slyvana an injustice. Once again, that is not a gentleman's act to which you claim to be of your own volition.

You had your dick in her mouth and in her pussy and you did not even have the decency to ask her age so you knew the timeline of the body you were fucking?

Ibrahimovic
06-01-15, 21:44
Last week I made my first visit to the FKKs in Frankfurt. Sharks (Wednesday night) was in my opinion considerably weaker than Oase and Palace in terms of optic quality in the lineup. I spent about two hours waiting to decide on someone to make my first room with. The choice fell on Romanian blonde Chantelle, probably around 30 years old. Friendly and quite pretty face, well shaped implants and a firm and trained body. Gave pretty good service within standard 30 min session and was a quite sweet lady.

After this I was again struggling to find someone that stood out in the crowd. So I picked German Chiara for 30 minutes, a cute brown haired girl with a bit of spark in her eyes. Pretty big natural tits and a somewhat more round figure. Did not allow DATY. Slightly less enthusiastic in the room but still adequate. A little bit of a tendency to counteract the right movements.

Last girl for the evening for me was Leya (Lea?) from Romania. Black hair, not the greatest looker but most beautiful tits available this night. Super soft and absolutely perfect to nibble and play with. Once we got in the room and choose a plain 30 min session she started a constant upselling. For some strange reason it didn't bother me since she did it in a very giggly and charming way. I stopped answering to the offers and just concentrated on the action since she's totally cute and stayed in a good mood throughout. Would probably pick her again for a longer session given the chance. First impression of Sharks for me was that good service is available for minimum fee but disappointing not to see a single stunner in the mix.

Carpe Viam
06-01-15, 22:22
Tireless Marathon woman of Sharks, Sylvana walk in the lounge, up the stairs and dig in the garden from 11 am to 3 am with a towel under her arm.

I found her rival on Saturday. A customer of the same age group with Sylvana, dressed in blue bathrobe, keeps doing laps around the bar with a towel under his arm like her. It seems he is a track athlete in FKK.

They can form a beautiful couple.

Nille Copenhagen
06-02-15, 00:02
Tireless Marathon woman of Sharks, Sylvana walk in the lounge, up the stairs and dig in the garden from 11 am to 3 am with a towel under her arm.

I found her rival on Saturday. A customer of the same age group with Sylvana, dressed in blue bathrobe, keeps doing laps around the bar with a towel under his arm like her. It seems he is a track athlete in FKK.

They can form a beautiful couple.That was probably not me hehe LOL I'll ask her real age next time.

Sirioja
06-02-15, 00:49
That was probably not me hehe LOL I'll ask her real age next time.Ask her at the end, not to prevent you from getting the best blow job in the World as she said, does she still have teeth? Blow job better without.

Lalabo
06-02-15, 02:52
I have visited Sharks twice (May 1 & 3) during my recent trip. I have visited Sharks in the past but during winter. This was my first visit during spring. Unfortunately outdoor was not active because of rainy weather. At least I did go out checked out their small but nice outdoor area.

I have sessioned with 6 girls altogether. Lara and Emina were great. Tiffany and Evi were good. Cindy and Linda were ok.

Tiffany, a little Bulgarian spinner. Very nice girl, great attitude. Activities include DFK, BBBJ, DATY and MPOS.

Lara, a 29 yo, 165 cm tall German blonde. She looks lot taller than 165 cm. Tight, firm and small are good words to describe her. Very tight body, firm be cups, very small and tight pussy. She stood next to me while I was ordering a drink at the bar. I talked to her for a 1 or 2 minutes and deciding to go to room. She took me to the room that is on the ground floor near the fish tank area. I have seen Sylvana in and out from that room few times. I entered the room, it was completed painted with black color with all sorts of props. Soon I realized what that room meant for and that made me bit nervous. Lara assured me that I wouldn't have to worry about doing any such activities. Even tough I didn't do any activities that the room is meant for, I am glad I saw sadomasochistic themed room. Ok back to Lara. We started light kissing. After few moments I tried to do DFK but she was bit apprehensive about it. She said she isn't a fan of DFK, so I didn't press it. Cloths off. She has nice firm small be cups. She has very small pussy and tasty pussy. I enjoyed very long DATY. She took her turn and gave me nice BBBJ. Suited up and started fucking her in mish. I couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. It felt so good I didn't want to come out of there, so I fucked her in that position until completion. I was very impressed with her fit body, small and tight pussy considering she is 29 and has been in the industry for 7+ years. After that we cuddled and talk about this and that and Yana, who I met at Sharks couple of years ago.

I have seen Sylvana taking few more men later that night to that room. That explains why she is in the club and probably busier than we lot of expect her to be.

Cindy, 22 yo Romanian blonde. This session was very mechanical.

Emina, 25 yo, 180 cm tall, blonde from Bosnia. This was one of the fun sessions. She is someone who can take control of the session and teach you a thing or two. The unique thing about this session was that she applied some kind of oil around my balls and gave me a sensual tongue massage for my ball and the surrounding area. I enjoyed DFK, DATY, BBBJ and MPOS.

Linda, 22 yo, 158 cm tall Romanian. She woke me up while I was sleeping outside the sauna area. She pushed all the right button to convinced me to go to room with her. I guess she know my brain was still asleep. We went to one of those caves near the pool area. In the room she started up selling for Anal. I declined which she didn't like. Anyway she was not a good choice for me. Activities: CBJ and sex.

Evi, 25 yo, 165 cm tall girl from Moldova. She is very thin and has tanned skin. This was another good session with DFK, BBBJ and sex.

Syzygies
06-02-15, 07:32
Last week I made my first visit to the FKKs in Frankfurt. Sharks (Wednesday night)
.For pretty faces alone, I would rate Oase slightly higher at the moment. Several pretty girls.

Bella was the stunner at Sharks but bad service and has gone. Cosmina, Monaliz, Evita, Janine are pretty ones at Sharks when they are present. They are probably not top service levels though.

Sharks probably has the big tits for you and higher number of star performers on a good day. Many of the top performers are still good enough looking, just not the absolute prettiest.

Syzygies
06-02-15, 08:29
Better you think only for yourself and for what you are looking for, I know what I m looking for, even in brothel, not only a hole to fuck like my last rooms at Sharks this Friday and World Saturday, so I preferred to let you free Agnes on Sunday, even I would have liked to meet again this real woman on Friday evening but I really need to have diner before and she left I think about 10 pm, I can just say, for my tastes, not many woman like Agnes and Marina in FKK.
You would know Agnes works day shift. Fuck a duck. A good fuck is far more important than Duck. The food at Sharks is not that special. I can wait for it. I skipped the Sharks breakfast completely. Agnes was far higher priority.

Sirioja
06-02-15, 09:11
You would know Agnes works day shift. Fuck a duck. A good fuck is far more important than Duck. The food at Sharks is not that special. I can wait for it. I skipped the Sharks breakfast completely. Agnes was far higher priority.Few weeks ago, she worked in the night on Friday and Saturday, but couldn't be on good timing together so I didn't go when she was free, I don t live and work at Sharks, when I woke up at 7 am, worked, drove 5 h, I need just a little rest when arriving, bad luck, don t even know if she would have confirmed our 1st room level but worth to try again, but I don t understand how she works, too complicated for me, too old to run after her, I prefer to look for new fav, just have to find new pretty classy GFE woman, but I will and Agnes is one, for those who like women rather than PSE hole, You were lucky to enjoy with her on Sunday, I m lucky I have my Siberian angel from Irkoutsk in Paris for 2 weeks.

Nille Copenhagen
06-02-15, 09:58
Ask her at the end, not to prevent you from getting the best blow job in the World as she said, does she still have teeth? Blow job better without.She took her teeth prosthetic out before preforming the BJ, LOL It was OK a bit too hard for my taste.

Vagabond
06-02-15, 10:47
A while ago I asked about taxi prices from Frankfurt to Sharks.

Now I have the answer. From the RLD area with a normal taxi, there is a set price of 50 Euros. The taxi driver wil also get a commision from Sharks.

When you are going back there is also a set price, now at 65 Euros, guess its more expensive because this time the driver don't get a commision.

The price is independent of how many you are, first night we where 2 persons both ways, and the second night we where 4 persons both ways.

To Mainhattan there are no set price, from RLD you wil end up paying around 20 Euros.

Sirioja
06-02-15, 10:54
For pretty faces alone, I would rate Oase slightly higher at the moment. Several pretty girls.

Sharks probably has higher number of star performers on a good day. Many of the top performers are still good enough looking, just not the absolute prettiest.Who are pretty faces in Oase? Out of blond Sabina, stupid Suzinella, brunette Laura.

Exodus8
06-02-15, 10:57
A while ago I asked about taxi prices from Frankfurt to Sharks.

The price is independent of how many you are, first night we where 2 persons both ways, and the second night we where 4 persons both ways.

To Mainhattan there are no set price, from RLD you wil end up paying around 20 Euros.Is RLD in the city center or did you just hang there alot hence the reference point, LOL.

Thanks for the info. Guess should try to find others that want to head back to FRA and spread the cost.

Vagabond
06-02-15, 11:12
Is RLD in the city center or did you just hang there alot hence the reference point, LOL.

Thanks for the info. Guess should try to find others that want to head back to FRA and spread the cost.We stayed at Clarion Collection Hotel in Taunusstrasse in the middle of the Rld, that's why. I can highly reccomend the hotel. Very good for the price.

YamaYama0519
06-02-15, 14:00
he brought 47 girls in 73 sessions to 174 orgasms Thanks for your math. I will check it later.

YamaYama0519
06-02-15, 14:10
The day starts with my dream session with Agnes of Poland.... Don't come in late for Agnes, nor for Kelly.I was looking for Agnes for four days from 11 am to 1 am, but I could not. I am wondering how she looks like, or is she there at noon or is she Maria of Poland, an early bird?

Ralph T
06-02-15, 15:16
I'm planning to be in Germany next week and plan to visit Sharks Thursday night, do you think it will be overly crowded due to the holiday?Anyone have an idea about the crowd Thursday night? I hate to wait in line.

Carpe Viam
06-02-15, 15:51
Anyone have an idea about the crowd Thursday night? I hate to wait in line.LU of last Thursday was worse compared to those of the weekend. The number of customers was not important either.

I do not know if that next Thursday is a public holiday will change the presence of girls and clients.

Sirioja
06-02-15, 16:05
She took her teeth prosthetic out before preforming the BJ, LOL It was OK a bit too hard for my taste.So we know now why she is the best performer, I always dreamed to be sucked by a turtle, my best performer was Lola. FR at GT.

Exodus8
06-02-15, 16:14
We stayed at Clarion Collection Hotel in Taunusstrasse in the middle of the Rld, that's why. I can highly reccomend the hotel. Very good for the price.Thanks I will check it out. At least convenient to the RLD in case not enough at FKK, LOL.

I was looking for Agnes for four days from 11 am to 1 am, but I could not. I am wondering how she looks like, or is she there at noon or is she Maria of Poland, an early bird?According to Sensei Syz she looks like a young version of Carrie Bradshaw from the original series, LOL.

Carpe Viam
06-02-15, 16:25
Comments on some of new girls:

Corina. Ro: long black hairs, slim, beautiful big pendulous breasts. As she did not speak English, communication was very difficult to do on the sofa. However, in the Jacuzzi and bedroom, she knows how to communicate well. A repeat.

Valentina. De / Ro? : little girl, short brunette, beautiful big breasts, cools beauty. She said her mother is Italian and her father is Greek and she was born in Germany. I cannot judge this information, but this is doubted by a specialist of Sharks. It's you decide. Service side, she is very good performer even in short time. Excellent wet BBBJ. A repeat.

And a busty blonde that's was no good for me by her lack of commitment. I do not give her name.

I also do not give the names of my favorites in consideration of experience of preacher Sirioja [Non-English text deleted by Admin] As Bismarck said.

It's always a pleasure to see BarryManila. Thanks and see you next time.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Syzygies
06-02-15, 17:45
According to Sensei Syz she looks like a young version of Carrie Bradshaw from the original series, LOL.I don't even know who is Carrie Bradshaw. I did describe Agnes recently in a report. Easily seen at the German table.

Agnes was away till last Wednesday. Searching for her before that would not have been useful.

BarryManila
06-02-15, 17:49
As Bismarck said.

It's always a pleasure to see BarryManila. Thanks and see you next time.Oh, I didn't know that Bismarck was visiting this kind of clubs long time ago and I don't really remember where I met him. LOL. Thanks for your words and hope to see you soon again.

BM

Exodus8
06-02-15, 18:00
I don't even know who is Carrie Bradshaw.

Agnes was away till last Wednesday. Searching for her before that would not have been useful.Carrie Bradshaw aka Sarah Jessica Harper.

Syzygies
06-02-15, 22:31
Carrie Bradshaw aka Sarah Jessica Harper.Ok. Agnes has whiter skin, blue green grey eyes, straight brunette hair, and upturned nose slightly which makes her look better than the young S. J. Parker IMHO. Face shape is eoughly similar. Then there is her fabulous body that Sarah doesn't have.

An eye magnet when nude. Not everyone's taste but she definitely knows how to make a top GFE in the room. Even Sirioja had to admit her performance is top class.

Thursday holiday should have Agnes and Kelly. Any other top girls there will be a bonus. Hopefully new girls like Valentina, Mai Ling and Monaliz or the return of more well known girls.

Sirioja
06-03-15, 05:23
Ok. Agnes has whiter skin, blue green grey eyes, straight brunette hair, and upturned nose slightly which makes her look better than the young S. J. Parker IMHO. Face shape is eoughly similar. Then there is her fabulous body that Sarah doesn't have.

An eye magnet when nude. Not everyone's taste but she definitely knows how to make a top GFE in the room. Even Sirioja had to admit her performance is top class.

Thursday holiday should have Agnes and Kelly. Any other top girls there will be a bonus. Hopefully new girls like Valentina, Mai Ling and Monaliz or the return of more well known girls.Agnes is much prettier with her green eyes, beautiful face skin, when You have your face stuck to hers than GND Sara Jessika Parker, and what a body, for my only room with her she was just a real sensual woman behaving like at home, with condom sex of course, I just don t understand why she followed me to the lockers at the end, if not so complicated with her and confirmed our 1st room, I liked to repeat many times, just she prefers and gives more for 1 h than 30 mn, just woman like I like even not blond again, sitting on table or couch close to restaurant, brunette, early 30's, white skin, beautiful curves body, no tattoo, sometimes black stockings.

Don t know Valentina? But can t compare Monaliz. Mold I will not repeat because no sensuality, only a body, to Agnes.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-03-15, 05:44
Had long layover in Franfurt on my way from NY to Bangkok. Decided to go to Sharks for 3-4 hours and perhaps get one or two sessions in, hopefully with Sandra, since she appears to be a day shift girl. Took the Bus Air to Darmstadt HBF (Euro 8. 35) and then the Rbus direction Nordbanhoff (Euro2). Total time 1 hour 7 minutes. Enetered the club exactly at opening, first one in. After I got changed, I entered the lounge and there were 5 women there, including Sylvana (she went to the room at least once during the three hours I was there). Had breakfast, and then went to sit on the couch where Janine sits by the money lockers and the door hoping to catch Sandra as she entered and get her before she was snapped up by somene else. Three women came to me while I was sitting there: Anna from Poland, a very curvy blonde from Greece, and Dea (RO), none of whom were my type. They wanted to chat but left promptly when I told them I was waiting for someone. Appears to be an effectiive way to cut short unwanted attentions. Had to leave around 2 PM for the airport. About 15 women in the club by that time, none of whom were interesting enough to me, but no Sandra. Lesson learned is not to go early on Friday (and probably Saturday) as it my be that women come in later because they expect to stay later since it is a weekend night.

Sirioja
06-03-15, 05:53
Sandra was off end of last week but when she works, she always starts at 11 am.

Syzygies
06-03-15, 07:28
Had long layover in Franfurt on my way from NY to Bangkok. Decided to go to Sharks for 3-4 hours and perhaps get one or two sessions in, hopefully with Sandra, since she appears to be a day girlYes Sandra normally starts early if she is working. She suggests she does not work every day and I did not see her last visit. Early is not best time for a layover short visit unless you have a booking with a girl or are not fussy. There are very few girls in Sharks that early. Other clubs have rules that force more girls to be on time for early shift. Sharks is more relaxed. However Friday morning short visit would probably see a bigger choice of girls at Oase. Maybe Palace also.

If I was doing layover, I would go for more like 12 to 24 hours, to make it more worthwhile. I always used to do at least one day layovers. A short layover is just a nuisance IMHO.

Exodus8
06-03-15, 09:02
My goal is to check out SPARKS minus Pamela with according to sensi Syz has left and Sir Sirioja, LOL.

I figure any girls that got the seal of approval by Syz for body specs and Sirioja for classy GFE is worth a try haha

Sirioja
06-03-15, 09:25
My goal is to check out SPARKS minus Pamela with according to sensi Syz has left and Sir Sirioja, LOL.

I figure any girls that got the seal of approval by Syz for body specs and Sirioja for classy GFE is worth a try hahaYou just have to know what is classy for me: not only the natural look with no tattoo, no silicon, no Botox, no piercing out of belly, but also and even more for the woman behavior, Agnes was for our room, but my ex fav who hunt now to work is not anymore even still look pretty but a real prostitute behavior now, so not dreaming for me.

Citizen Kane
06-03-15, 17:00

I figure any girls that got the seal of approval by Syz for body specs and Sirioja for classy GFE is worth a try hahaI'd give KRAPS a miss as well...

Syzygies
06-03-15, 17:16

I figure any girls that got the seal of approval by Syz for body specs and Sirioja for classy GFE is worth a try hahaNot everyone has the same taste of course, but they were good performers in the room knowing how to do GFE well to super.

M and Ms:

Moira and Marina also seem to be top rated. Marina is not my spec but I will probably try Moira some day. Madelina seems to have good comments too.

Syzygies
06-03-15, 17:21

I figure any girls that got the seal of approval by Syz for body specs and Sirioja for classy GFE is worth a try hahaNot everyone has the same taste of course, but they were good performers in the room knowing how to do GFE well to super.

Em and Ems:

Moira and Marina also seem to be top rated. Marina is not my spec but I will probably try Moira some day. Madelina seems to have good comments too.

Exodus8
06-03-15, 18:52
You just have to know what is classy for me: not only the natural look with no tattoo, no silicon, no Botox, no piercing out of belly, but also and even more for the woman behavior, Agnes was for our room, but my ex fav who hunt now to work is not anymore even still look pretty but a real prostitute behavior now, so not dreaming for me.I was referring to the woman behavior in and outside the room. Only botox and silicon are turn-offs for me but if silicon well made then I would accept, LOL.

It's hard to find girls without tattoos and piercings in FKK at least in Artemis.

Not everyone has the same taste of course, but they were good performers in the room knowing how to do GFE well to super.

M and Ms:

Moira and Marina also seem to be top rated. Marina is not my spec but I will probably try Moira some day. Madelina seems to have good comments too.M&m were already on the list I made during my research, haha. Thing is that I would be more willing to take girls I've heard good things about even if they didn't pass my initial screening test.

Syzygies
06-03-15, 19:00
Apologies for double post. Browser problems.

Sirioja
06-03-15, 19:07
I was referring to the woman behavior in and outside the room. Only botox and silicon are turn-offs for me but if silicon well made then I would accept, LOL.

It's hard to find girls without tattoos and piercings in FKK at least in Artemis.

M&m were already on the list I made during my research, haha. Thing is that I would be more willing to take girls I've heard good things about even if they didn't pass my initial screening test.My French advice: choose girls with attractive look for you , to dream when looking body , face , eyes , mouth , and who are friendly to speak with , and after you just have to do the job to get the best of them.

My top girl may not be yours, depends our tastes and what we are looking for, that's why I never recommend a girl, each one his tastes and experience.

I think my best pleasure would be to drive to Berlin, rather than tattooed with piercing pornstar look Artemis girls who look like stolen cars.

Member #4312
06-03-15, 23:46
Continued from an earlier review, which can be read here.

I had some business to attend to on my phone so I pulled back upstairs. I laid on one of those pool chairs when I clapped eyes on what appeared to me from afar as a plain Jane climbing up the stairs. My eyes riveted on her as she drew nearer.

I was intrigued since she looked anything but a grande horizontale, despite being in the buff. Some business can wait, I thought, before putting the phone aside. I waited for our eyes to meet, I smiled, and she made a beeline towards me.

I invited her to sit next to me, instead, she pulled some sort of a pouffe on which she laid her towel and sat. She gave me a killer winsome smile that illuminated her angelic face, before saying Hello.

After the usual greetings and introductions, it became clear to me that communication was going to be a significant issue. Unfortunately, I do not speak her mother tongue, but despite her poor English, she did the best she could to communicate and get her message across, in a funny combination of German, English and her mother tongue.

Sometimes even resorting to sign language, and insisting we do not move on until she was sure I fully understood what she was talking about, making it clear she was not there just to chit chat and prepare the ground for a deal, but she was genuinely eager for someone to listen to what she had to say.

Notwithstanding her age, the language barrier and her self-admitted lack of higher education, I was surprised by the depth and breadth of what she had to say. I was also struck by her freshness, innocence and evident naivety while she recounted the peaks and troughs of her life and how she ended up there.

I'm pretty sure that if we stayed there until the closing time, her demureness would have prevented her from asking for a session. Unlike many other girls, who toot their own horn, she doesn't even bother to impress and she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. She barely wears any makeup, only a subtle few strokes of an eyeliner brush and transparent lip gloss, if at all.

I was surprised when I saw how she turned from greenness to redness after I invited her just to move closer my arms. Her face crimsoned when I began fondling her. There I was with an average looking girl, who was clearly diffident, afraid of contact, did not feel comfortable being touched and with whom I had difficulty communicating.

To make matters worse, I also had a feeling she was not shy at all, but rather coy, and it was all an elaborated ploy to beguile me. All of that seemed to me at that point like the perfect recipe for the unmitigated disaster that haunts every john. However, and for some reason, curiosity got the better of me.

As she showed no intention whatsoever to invite me to a room, after a long-lasting social time, I had to make the first move, despite not being particularly attracted to her physically and with all the red flags. I didn't inquire about the details as I always do simply because I knew that would abash her.

She was the only girl among the numerous I sampled there who excused herself to take a shower. I thought same you are thinking right now, but you are wrong just as I was. She just wanted to make herself fresh and squeaky-clean for her client.

It took her ages and I started to wonder whether I heard she went to take a "Dusche", or she just called me a "Douche" and walked away. Those kind of funny misunderstandings arise when they mix 3 or 4 languages in the same sentence. She eventually showed up with a pile of fresh towels and asked if I had any room preferences.

I'm not going to give a blow-by-blow account, and hell how many blows there were (pun intended), for two reasons. First, this will unnecessarily stretch out this already lengthy report. Second, there are some moments when language fails to capture the depth and magic of an experience.

Whatever I write or say could not do justice to the spell she casted on me before, during and after our encounter. Nevertheless, I will try to do my best and try in a future report to convey in words only some of the salacious acts this naughty little angel is capable of performing.

I was wrong. She was not coy as I suspected but she is truly shy and terribly lacks confidence in herself, yet she proved to be more comfortable in the room where she can be shy, soft, naughty, or whatever else I liked.

I'm sure there is something different about her that made her stand out for me, but I just can't put my hands on it. I'm not sure whether it was her greenness, authenticity, naivety, artistry, or something else or all of that but she simply put her body and most importantly her soul into it and provided a marvelous and authentic experience.

She was the only girl I didn't lie to about why I was there and for how long. I also made it clear she most likely will never see me again, yet it is unbelievable how much time, energy and effort she invested in me, knowing for sure all future yields will be nil.

She was the only girl also who provided after sales service. Instead of looking for another prey, she decided to join me after our debauchery (or I shall rather say lechery) to drink, chat, joke and laugh, knowing for sure there will be no second round as she was well aware she ran me ragged.

All the girls, at least with me, check more or less discreetly the colour and number of the notes I hand them before the goodbye kisses. This angel just slid into her purse whatever I gave her without even taking a look, gave me a long hug and kisses and walked away.

She did not even remember when we started, or how long we stayed, or how much I owed her. I'm sure she would fall an easy prey to swindlers of all kind. I believe she lacks the discipline and rigor that would allow her to keep afloat let alone make any profit.

I'm highly skeptical she would survive a cut-throat environment with fierce competition and deep animosity and hostility among the girls like Sharks, simply because her naivety and slack attitude are just unsustainable, especially in a brothel where mean territorial girls connive, collude and wage turf wars against each other.

She takes her job as a joke, which is good for her clients, but has devastating consequences for her. Either she will have to leave elsewhere like the small club where she came from or she will have to change for the worst. I'm glad I met her before either fate is accomplished.

Out of curiosity, I wanted to check if my prediction proved prescient. I couldn't find any recent reviews of her here, except a brief mention in a mini-roster posted recently, same on the German and Dutch boards. However, she is still frequently reviewed on the French boards.

I was not staggered at all when I read that one Frenchman, who clearly mentioned that the line-up was good that night of May 14, went only with her for 3 sessions in a row before he checked out. Another Gaul reported a "very good" session with her on May 23. That was the most recent review I could find of her on all the boards in the languages I speak. Apparently, she did manage to survive, but for how long.

She is short and slim, with silky auburn long hair. She has light brown complexion and dark hazel eyes. I think Evolution did a pretty good job in picking up a beautiful and coherent assortment of shades of brown to paint her hair, skin and eyes. She has small be cups and a small soft ass. Very dainty and adorable. She was working in Bahama before. She is Romanian and her name is Madalina.

I can't help you locate her because it is not clear to me if she sits particular spot in the club, as I met her only few days after she was inducted, what is clear though is that she sits on the throne of the first cohort of girls I met, which comprises four groups.

The first group consists of girls and women that I dismissed during the interview because either they are not my type or I felt they were incapable of providing the kind of experience I usually look for in a brothel. These include Sylvana, Marina, Janine and Aurelia, all four I mentioned and briefly described in my first report.

Besides Veronica, Anka, Samira, Daria, Cosmina, Anna, Joanna, Vicky and Krissy, who are all already well described here, plus a bunch of other girls who got themselves dismissed because they asked for the room too early, and whose names I can't even remember.

The second group consists of girls who did a pretty good job, but whose performance I found too artificial and shallow, and therefore no chance of repeat. This group includes the honest and straightforward Alina, the naughty little amateur sleuth called Sandra, and the peach ass Larissa, who dickered twice over extra fees in the room, but I swiftly brought her back on track.

The third group is made of women who did an excellent job, and whose performance was nearly authentic, but unfortunately lacked that "thing" that would make it stand out. This group includes the old-hand MILF Karina, and Sarah the maven, whose club nickname is still unknown to me.

The fourth and elite group contains two girls who were able at times to mess with my brain and blur the line between prostitute and normal girl. This kind of prostitutes provide the best experience ever, in the sense that they manage to leverage their experience as sex professionals, and then spice it up with the authenticity and depth of normal girls, therefore combining the best of the two worlds. This group includes the impossibly horny, extremely sensitive, multi orgasmic Ameena, and the naughty queen angel called Madalina.

Reviews of all the aforementioned girls can be read in my previous reports.

I have yet to write and upload reviews of the many girls who make up the second, third and fourth cohorts; each contains roughly half a dozen sex providers, with similar success rates of 60% on average.

Hessen Bub
06-04-15, 12:51
Madalina or Madelina?

Madelina is a former Bahama girl, there she ran by the name Tina:

http://www.bahama-club.de/Girls/6051819

Can't imagine her German or English is so bad?

HB.

Carpe Viam
06-04-15, 13:27
Can't imagine her German or English is so bad?

HB.It must be her English is not good. First, she wanted to communicate with me in German, but I could not do it.

Contrary to what observed by FU, we talked about her (see 3912) and also discussed in a German forum (eg, in Rom.).

McAdonis
06-04-15, 19:30
McA, I am not so keen on the square hips shape in 3rd diagram (Sabrina shape). I am also not keen on very narrow thigh boy look 1st diag. 2nd row. I suspect Kelly will be like 2nd diagram 2nd row. I will check though. You could be right. It depends on the shape of the curve. Yes, I think Kelly could possibly fall under bottom row second diagram. I had a hard time deciding. But I have only seen Kelly once standing barefoot up-close.

I like hip / thigh wideness when it a by-product of their natural skeletal structure. Hip / thigh wideness that is a by product of excess fat or muscle turns me off. For some reason, many German girls I've seen in FKK have both a thicker imposing bone structure and / or excess fat / muscle. I find this unfeminine. They have large-wide, shoulders, hips wrists, ankles, knees, hands, feet that make her look like she should be competing in the Olympics shot-put or throwing the discus. There are exceptions to this rule: Jessica (Yin-Yang) who is half-German half-Polish. I believe she is only 165 cm but she has long endless thin legs and a short torso, so she has the optical illusion of appearing tall when she is not standing next to someone for reference.

I am also not a fan of the bottom row first diagram--a woman's shoulders simply should not be wider than her hip-bones. I'd check for an adams-apple at that point.

Limb-to-torso ratio has also been liked to race. Military academies often measure their pilot trainees so that the cockpits can be properly designed. They found that a Black pilot on average had a seated height 1. 5 inch shorter than a White male who was exactly the same height.

http://www.livescience.com/10716-scientists-theorize-black-athletes-run-fastest.html

I would say East Asians tend to be at the opposite end of the spectrum. They tend to have shorter legs relative to their height. You can find Korean cosmetic surgery websites that suggest that knee length should comprise 22% of their height, and calf circumference should comprise 20% of their height and that calf-reduction surgery is the only answer for these large calve Asian girls. But there are exceptions of course. The Asian girl at the bottom of the page has amazing legs and body by my taste:

https://girlslonglegs.wordpress.com/

McAdonis
06-04-15, 19:40
Mia at Sharks (no idea why this is being discussed in the World thread):

http://www.bumsalp.ch/mobile/model_det.php?galerie_id=1775

She looks better now, and I never heard anything bad about her service.

HB.Thanks for the tip. I find her body attractive. For me a about an 8 body-wise. Sometimes when I see a girl up close, I may change my mind and score her half a point higher. I will probably give her a try at some point, given what you hear about her service levels, and the fact that I probably need to try more girls.

Syzygies
06-04-15, 20:26
Today line up gradually built throughout the day but some good girls were present early such as Sandra, Agnes, Kelly, Mia, Selena, Karina, Etc. Sylvana naturally.

I took the very safe girls Kelly and Agnes in turn.

Later was impressed by looks of Amina, brunette with small face and upturned nose but in the end made a quick decision to try new girl Emilia (spelling?) Very pretty face and great body with firm high tits. Turned out she kissed without promising an hour and was not so scared of finger in pussy. However did not want DATY beyond 2 minutes, so so blowjob and had a tight pussy and a little dick scared. So not in same class as the really top girls for me. Probably would not repeat. Mia is not as pretty in the face but a much better session. Jellis I tried recently also much better. Both these girls are far more relaxed and into it, seemingly.

Amina will have to wait till next visit.

Will attempt a partial LU later. Many girls I don't know due to new or not so interesting. One girl with light brown hair had slightly hook nose but fabulous tits. Did not get the name as she seemed very busy with a long duration customer most of the day. New but already popular.

Summer has started so there was a BBQ but inside asian food was better. Many men in the garden today.

Tina is now in clothes and in the service staff.

P.S. Kelly has slight kink in the line from waist to thigh at the upper hip bones, but less than Dina and Samira as examples. The points of her hip bones are not that far apart. So I call it wide thighs with gap but not wide upper hips. Aida in contrast is significantly smaller. Skinnier thighs and small ass.

Some other good kissing girls without promising an hour: Mia, Jellis, Lea/Leya. I am not expert on this topic since I am a 60 min man. Other guys who like to take only 30 mins sometimes tell me its difficult to find lots of good kissing girls in 30 mins. I don't know if its really true or just some guys expect far too much for a 50.

Sirioja
06-04-15, 21:11
Today line up gradually built throughout the day but some good girls were present early such as Sandra, Agnes, Kelly, Mia, Selena, Karina, Etc. Sylvana naturally.

I took the very safe girls Kelly and Agnes in turn..So Kelly is natural or silicon tits?

BarryManila
06-04-15, 21:12
One girl with light brown hair had slightly hook nose but fabulous tits. Did not get the name as she seemed very busy with a long duration customer most of the day. New but already popular.This is probably Valentina, born in Germany as she said. I would recommend to take her in doggy, Syzygies. Will you be there tomorrow?

Syzygies
06-04-15, 21:47
Some girls seen (*e = early girls before 2PM):

*e Agnes(Pol)
* Aida(Rom)
* Amina/Ameena brunette
*e Anca(Rom)
* Asia
* Astrid(Bul)
* Beyonce(Rom)
* Cindy(Rom) reddish black hair
* Cosmina(Rom)
*e Crissy(from Oase)
* Dalma(Rom)
*e Daria(Rom)
* Denessa/Dainessa
*e Dina(Hun)
* Ebru(Tur) gone to oase.
* Emilia
*e Emine(Bos) blonde
* Hanna(Rom)
* Heli/Helli sounds like Hailey
*e Holly(Bul/USA)
* Ivy(Rom)
* Janine(Deu)
* Jaqueline
* Jessica(Rom)
*e Karina(Lit)
*e Kelly(P.Rico)
* Kyra("Svk"/Srb)
*e Lara(Deu)
*e Larissa(Rom)
*e Leticia(Cub)
*e Leya/Lea(Rom)
*e Linda(Rom)
* Liz(Chris ex World, Anita)
* Lorena(Rom)
*e Luna(Rom)
*e Madelina
*e Mia
*e Michelle(Bul)
* Mira(Rom)
* Naya(Rom)
* Niki(Rom)
* Roberta(Rom)
* Rosa(Rom)
* Ruby(Rom)
*e Samira(Aze)
*e Sandra(Deu)
*e Selena/Selina(Rom)
* Sidonia(Rom)
*e Silvana(Ita)
*e Sophie/Sophia(Deu)
*e Tina(Deu) now service staff
*e Vera
*e Yellis/Jellis(Rom)
* Yra(Rom)

and many more not known (another 20?). I need Barry's help with the names, but he is not here today.

Some very well known girls away.

Rumours from German regulars about Mia and Cosmina having very subtle silicone seem ridiculous. I see nothing wrong with their tits. Cosmina's seem as small as ever, so hard to understand the rumours.

Short wait for window rooms but no where near as busy as Wed night I guess.

Faceless78
06-05-15, 00:51
Rumours from German regulars about Mia and Cosmina having very subtle silicone seem ridiculous. I see nothing wrong with their tits. Cosmina's seem as small as ever, so hard to understand the rumours.
I've totally forgotten this so-called rumor until you mention it again.

I've also experienced one similar case in another club, accusing one popular girl having silicon tits, which turned out, of course, to be nonsense. In that case, from my memory, was more likely started by her jealous colleges.

Nille Copenhagen
06-05-15, 00:53
After I've RTFF and looking back at last week it was good I didn't went to room with Janine, she sounds like an optifick, maybe Sylvana was a better fuck LOL.

I had great time with Sidonia and my friend had good time with Evita, she was really fun and nice to talk too, either it was me or my buddy to take her to the room after some small talk, I was a good friend so I let.

My buddy take her first.

BarryManila
06-05-15, 06:56
... my friend had good time with Evita, she was really fun and nice to talk too, either it was me or my buddy to take her to the room after some small talk, I was a good friend so I let.Oh, it sounds like Evita has improved her service since she arrived at Sharks after her escort job in England. The good thing with her is, you don't need a watch in the room. She's always looking at the time. LOL.

Syzygies
06-05-15, 07:26
I had great time with Sidonia and my friend had good time with Evita, she was really fun and nice to talk too, either it was me or my buddy to take her to the room after some small talk, I was a good friend so I let.My buddy take her first.Did you get DFK from these girls? They don't seem to have the best reports from German guys I know.

Syzygies
06-05-15, 07:31
This is probably Valentina, born in Germany as she said. I would recommend to take her in doggy, Syzygies. Will you be there tomorrow?I was looking for Valentina and could not find. Since I heard about magnificent D cups it guess it should be her. Face looks like an 8 and tits clearly a 10. My buddy raved about her last Saturday. That is my visit for the week, I guess.

Janine should not be the main topic of conversation any more. Valentina's tits are more mesmerising. I can't remember the rest of her body. LOL Its a different Valentina to one we had a few weeks back. The name seems to have been reused.

Mango Head
06-05-15, 07:32
I had planned a trip to Living Room during a return layover in Amsterdam, but kept thinking about Sharks and how it had been a while since my last visit, so I rebooked my flights and took a train down to FRA on Tuesday, arriving around 9:00 pm. I Then spent all day Weds and Thursday in the club.

I remain impressed about what a top-notch club Sharks is. I had many exquisite sessions, and a few that were so-so (usually of my own doing). All sessions were a minimum of one hour, and a few ran 2 or 3 hours.

Tuesday EVENING.

Jessica (Ro): I have a thing for this girl going back two years now and I see her more than any lady at Sharks. Something about her silly sense of humor, warmth, and good solid sex keeps me returning. She is probably my only "FKK girlfriend," and I spent a total of 10 hours in the room with her over the three days, including two separate duos with her friend Jasmin (Ro). The only not-stellar thing I would say is that her DFK can vary in intensity between one session and the next, and that she is occasionally prone to push an upsell, but this is easily rebuffed. Overall, she is a charmer, and drapes herself all over me most of the day between sessions. If you really want to get on her good side, offer her a massage with oil.

Hannah (Ro): This is Jessica's friend. She comes off as a bit of an ice queen in the lounge, but gives an excellent BBBJ and is just spectacular to screw. Only LFK and keeps a somewhat somber face on in the room, which can be a bit off-putting. But a killer body and worth a session if nothing else suits your fancy.

Finished around 3:00 am Following another session with Jessica and hopped a cab back to FRA for 65 Euro.

WEDS.

Mia (Ro): What an excellent rise-and-shine session this was! Mia has short red hair and gives terrific GFE service with true DFK. She also provides a non-stop and often hilarious discourse on all sorts of matters. She's a tough and street-smart girl who can swear like a sailor, but definitely makes you feel at ease and is great for post-session cuddling. Firm tight body, and just heaven to enter.

Jessica: Repeat in one of the outside areas with the not-very-private hedgerow. I kind of liked getting down to business with the sun on my ass. But Emina (described below) told me later that she had watched a bit of the show by peeking through the not very thick foliage from the next little private area where she was similarly engaged in a session.

Emina (Bosnian): What can I say about this girl other than absolutely stellar in almost every respect. Her kissing is passionate and intense, her BJ is superior, she absolutely loves DATY, and she's a squirter, which has only ever happened to me once before and took me by surprise. I had two sessions with her, each more than two hours, and every minute was full of passionate intensity. This is true GFE sex of the most superior kind. It seems she is simply addicted to kissing, and it is as deep DFK as one will find anywhere. Extremely highly recommended.

Katie (German): This was also GFE sex of the highest order. It started innocuously enough, with her asking if she could sit next to me on a couch shortly after I had finished with Emina. I told her she was welcome to, but that I had just finished and probably would not be ready for a while. She said no problem, and we chatted for a good hour in one of the most interesting conversations I have had in an FKK. Her English is excellent, and she sings American classic rock in a local band, so we had plenty to talk about. Over the hour I grew increasingly interested (I am usually wary of German ladies), and finally asked her to go to the room. Once there the experience was intense. She totally connects with you in mind, body and soul, and the sex was exquisitely sensual. Every element of her performance is absolutely top-notch, with the one observation that her kissing does not include tongue, but is as deep as you can get without that. Just thinking of this session sends shivers down my spine, and I would rank it in one of the top 10 GFE experiences I've had. She has exactly the body type I prefer, a touch curvy and on a shorter lady, with just enough flesh to grab onto in any position. I would caution that you might invest some time in conversation with her first, as I have a suspicion (and I might be wrong about this so take it with a grain of salt) that YMMV if there is not a strong connection. The session ran 3 solid hours.

Duo with Jessica and Jasmine (Ro), who performs a wonderfully soft and wet BBBJ, kisses nicely but not deeply, and is a genuinely sweet person. They make a great pair in the room, and have an excellent routine down to keep things interesting. The whole experience was very nice, but I was a bit awkward despite their best attempts to make me feel comfortable.

Left the club at 1:30 am Taxi to Frankfurt for 65 Euros.

Thursday.

Arrived by taxi for 50 E at 12:00 noon.

First session was a repeat with Mia. I was really looking forward to her kissing, but we mostly talked away the hour. She kept saying to let her know when I wanted to get on to the main course, but I kind of prefer to be attacked, and was happy with the chit chat and cuddling, so no real activities.

Jessica repeat. Excellent session, although my memory is vague as my sessions with her seem to run together.

Diana (Ro): Diana is a fine looking woman with slightly curly black hair. She approached me at the couch under the fish tank and we chit-chatted for a few minutes until I concluded that our personalities matched. I did ask her if she was a kisser, and she said yes. However, in the room this turned into another talking session with some light cuddling and kissing. I was fine with this since I was feeling a bit spent. But the memory of her toned body makes me feel like I might have missed some exceptional sex.

Emina repeat: I had been keeping my eye out for her all day, but she seems to be a popular girl (for obvious reasons). But eventually she found me and without waiting for an invitation, was sitting on my lap as we engaged in some amazing DFK. This went on for quite a long time (so much so that I started wondering if others in the lounge area were expecting us to just go at it right there on the sofa). After about 20 minutes of that, we finally broke off and headed up to the room for another superb session. Probably even better than the first (although no squirting this time). 2. 5 hours and extremely well spent.

Jessica repeat for one hour, followed by a 30 minute coffee break, and then another hour in duo with Jasmin: I was a whole lot less awkward in this session, and it was great. There is something about having one girl sucking on the little mango while another engages in some passionate DFK with her breasts swinging nearby. So much flesh everywhere, and in every conceivable position. I never knew where to look or what to touch or where to put it next. Fun!

Left the club at 3:30 am And taxied back to HBH to get on with my journey. Lot's of cash expended, but I consider it very well spent. Sharks is by far my favorite club.

Syzygies
06-05-15, 08:27
* Ebru(Tur) gone to oase.
Whoops, clearly Ebru and Sophia did not last very long in Oase. They returned some time ago.

Hessen Bub
06-05-15, 08:39
Yes. After a short appearance at Oase and a short stopover at World Ebru is back to Sharks. She says she's not going to work as many days as before. We will see.

HB.

Sirioja
06-05-15, 09:09
I was looking for Valentina and could not find. Since I heard about magnificent D cups it guess it should be her. Face looks like an 8 and tits clearly a 10 . That is my visit for the week, I guess.

Janine should not be the main topic of conversation any more. Valentina's tits are more mesmerising. I can't remember the rest of her body. LOL Its a different Valentina to one we had a few weeks back. The name seems to have been reused.Valentina's tits are more amazing than Leya's? I hope prettier face and better teeth.

Sirioja
06-05-15, 09:22
Some girls seen (*e = early girls before 2PM):

*e Agnes

Some very well known girls away.

Rumours from German regulars about Mia and Cosmina having very subtle silicone seem ridiculous. I see nothing wrong with their tits. Cosmina's seem as small as ever, so hard to understand the rumours..They may be too regular to hold the bar, afraid their beer get stolen, if they are not able to see or touch if they go to room not only for chating, drinking, smoking, to really be sure if natural or silicon tits, Cosmina' small are real with no scar, I will look for Kelly 's if I return to Sharks.

Ortos
06-05-15, 15:38
Sandra was off end of last week but when she works, she always starts at 11 am.For what it"s worth: Last Monday night (01.06) I was Standing at the reception end of the bar, just on the Dining room side, and I chatted briefly with a blonde Girl who said her Name was Sandra, this was at or slightly before midnight. I wondered if this was the famous Sandra, but her looks did not Impact me greatly so I moved on down the side of the bar, and who do you think brushed my arm for a debut Hello,? A strikingly attractive brunette Girl with great curves, and no-nonsense sensuality about her: Agnes, Po! What a fantastic hour in the mirrored room followed. Love that blow Job! Love her attitude. Very sophisticated Girl with sofisticated sex (if I can use that term). Everything written about her is true. Nice to meet one of the true stars of Sharks and to see that sometimes what your read on this Forum has universal value.

But Sandra? I do not know if this is the Girl others rave about? I will take another look at her tonight when I revisit, if she is there.

Another Girl I saw at the low end of the bar, but got an uncertain vibe about was big-titted Leyla. She looked nice, but is she a serious Performer in the room? Does she upsell for important Standard Features like DFK? I wonder, but there are so many Options. A friend I was with who visits rather infrequently went with Mia and raved about her peformance, even for a mere 50 e session.

I ended my night with Liz, a very nice Girl with pretty nice looks (love that ass!) and an above average BBBJ technique. Pretty decent DFK too! Repeatable, for sure.

Ortos
06-05-15, 15:55
Another Girl I saw at the low end of the bar, but got an uncertain vibe about was big-titted Leyla. She looked nice, but is she a serious Performer in the room? Does she upsell for important Standard Features like DFK? an above average BBBJ technique. Pretty decent DFK too!.Oooops, I see this question about Leyla and DFK has already been answered by Syzgies lower down. But anybody else who can comment, please do so.

Syzygies
06-05-15, 16:57
Oooops, I see this question about Leyla and DFK has already been answered by Syzgies lower down. But anybody else who can comment, please do so.Great kisser for no extra charge. Doesn't smoke so tastes absolutely sweet. This puts her at top class for kissing. Many girls kiss great but don't taste as good due to smoking, e.g. Mia, Cindy(gone to Oase). Leya has average BBBJ. Nothing special. For sex, below average due to not relaxing and spreading legs wide. A bit dick scared. May not allow doggy for all customers. So great for those who only need fab tits and kissing. Otherwise a bit weak performer. I try to make a fair assessment. YMMV. She has been improving with experience, generally. Her friend Yellis / Jellis is much better fuck, but Yellis doesn't have the Giant Tits.

Depends on what floats your boat.

Agnes is one of the best tasting smokers around. Must be she is fastidious for cleaning her mouth. I am happy to recommend her as she is so consistently good. Its hard to pick any faults with her other than seems confident and aloof in the lounge.

Obviously there is only one Sandra. Unique names at Sharks generally. Sandra enjoys a good reputation for performance, sweet character, above average looks, and is quite a busy girl. Pretty good Deep Throat also. Cannot suit everyone's spec though. Same as Agnes is not everyone's spec nor is Kelly. All good performers.

McAdonis
06-05-15, 17:16
Leya's BBBJ is good for me. I don't like deep-throat though. I prefer soft, wet, but at the same time she is someone who has good stamina. Doesn't complain about her mouth hurting. In fact, she probably prefers to kiss or give BBBJ because as Syzgies alluded, she doesn't like penetration, or she tenses up. I had one session where I thought I had a breakthrough (not wild hardcore pounding by any means), but then she regressed a bit.

Sirioja
06-05-15, 17:56
For what it"s worth: Last Monday night (01.06)

I moved on down the side of the bar, and who do you think brushed my arm for a debut Hello,? A strikingly attractive brunette Girl with great curves, and no-nonsense sensuality about her: Agnes, Po! What a fantastic hour in the mirrored room followed. Love that blow Job! Love her attitude. Very sophisticated Girl with sofisticated sex (if I can use that term). Everything written about her is true. Nice to meet one of the true stars of Sharks and to see that sometimes what your read on this Forum has universal value.

But Sandra? I do not know if this is the Girl others rave about? I will take another look at her tonight when I revisit, if she is there.

Another Girl I saw at the low end of the bar, but got an uncertain vibe about was big-titted Leyla. She looked nice, but is she a serious Performer in the room? Does she upsell for important Standard Features like DFK? I wonder, but there are so many Options. A friend I was with who visits rather infrequently went with Mia and raved about her peformance, even for a mere 50 e session.

I ended my night with Liz, a very nice Girl with pretty nice looks (love that ass!) and an above average BBBJ technique. Pretty decent DFK too! Repeatable, for sure.Leya Miss big tits, maybe Valentina now?

Liz. Ro is very pretty, I like her with ponytail, now curly hair, she should smile more instead of turning around, so I didn't repeat even I enjoyed room with her.

For my experience with Agnes, I enjoyed because natural behavior for sex, just what I m looking for, not feeling too much girl at work, so make dream possible and also her classy look of course even brunette and not blond Siberian.

Hessen Bub
06-05-15, 20:09
It's quite obvious:

Kelly: fake tits.

Mia: natural tits.

Cosmina: natural tits.

HB.

GunningPeter
06-06-15, 02:14
I have been a long time lurker – since about 2008 – but now feel compelled to write after having a fun evening at Sharks.

Sandra, lovely German blond, just has fun with her job, at least she has a convincing way of putting it. I speak fluent German so we hit it off (she said that she comes from Munich, and that is where I took German classes many years ago).

Anyway she was thoroughly sexy, and fun and appealing. "You're young," I remarked. She replied: "I'm almost halfway to 50. " And I was thinking: "I'm just two years shy of that. " Well, bare back blow job, very nice, got me hard although my 80's years make me a product of the AIDS scare so I get nervous doing anything BB in such places. But I let her go. Did not cum however. So she put on the condom and she rode me like a Cowboy for a while. I loved her lingerie, gazing at her legs as she went up and down. Then got to the missionary, my favorite position, where I thrust in and out imaging Sandra in a summer dress that shows a bit of her underwear on a warm day in Munich's Englischer Garten. I still remember – back in 1992 – how I saw so many lovely blond German girls in minimal summer clothing looking hot and sexy. So I do let myself imagine things as I go to these clubs. I hate putting numbers to people, but I guess Sandra has great looks great attitude and great performance. So there we go.

I then relaxed, went outside (it was a very hot evening) and had some vegetables on skewers (they had that at the barbecue). Waited for some steak but it was overcooked. Had some apple juice and a couple of diet cokes with lemon twists. Joked with some somewhat aggressive ladies coming up and saying "hey baby, want to go to the room" with the reply: "I'm impotent" and one of them actually got angry!

I then chatted with both Naya, a bewitchingly lovely Romanian, with super piercing green eyes. I told her that I value DFK, but she said that she does not do that. Sandra actually said that some of her clients love being with Naya. But a priori, if I cannot DFK, I am not interested. Seeing that I get nervous with any BB action, the least I need is a DFK during sex!

Same thing with Amalia, also from Romania. She has lovely fresh and natural long brown hair, with beautiful skin, great teeth and blue-green eyes. Sweet personality. Studying geology. But no she does not kiss either.

But lo and behold, I saw this vampish tall model like lady with long dark hair as well. With really sweet brown eyes and high cheekbones. Great legs and fine natural mid sized breasts. OK she had this big arm tattoo (I usually do not like lots of tattoo) but combined with a black lingerie negligee thing she was wearing and red shoes I thought of her as a soft Gothic type and told her so. "NO!" was the answer. "I do not like Gothic. " She's into guitar oriented rock. "Eric Clapton?" I asked. "No, but Niel Young," she replied. "Do you do DFK?" "Of course," she said. Well, then – as the Brits say – Bob's your uncle, let's grab a room. We did – although we wanted to do it outside because it was getting hot. Still, the room we got upstairs had an open window and by 1 am it was not quite as hot. Definite repeat. Not quite as easy going and immediately natural as Sandra, whom I plan to see again, but with time, Chloe gets more interesting. I mean as a person, even if we are dealing here with paid sexual favors. In any case, and speaking of which, Chloe was ready to do a BBBJ but I decided for covered. Man, that was a tight condom (later she got larger sized ones). I did not notice a huge difference, maybe because the condom was tight fitting. Anyway she really got me going – even more than Sandra – and she was fantastic on top, although I did most of the work thrusting into her. Needless to say, it was not that much work. Her long legs are the sinewy path to her golden goal for my eager stick made it a real pleasure to pump as hard as I could. But it got even better with missionary. Again, I imagined this lass in a sultry red dress, with a slit on one side showing her leg up to her pussy and then just seeing me actually entering her made me truly excited. So with a bit of sweat this second time around (hey, I am close to 50), I came with great pleasure, thinking how too bad it was not to actually be able to cum inside her. Of course, that is a no-no, but hey, we can imagine.

The funniest thing was leaving.

A couple of Indian self described Holy Men were there to talk to the girls about the business and convince them to quit once they made enough money. They just wanted to share a cab. I was staying at the Inter City Hotel in Darmstadt while they needed to get back to Frankfurt. So I ended up paying 8 euros (nearly the full fare to Darmstadt) and they were so happy. They started telling me that I am a "blessed man" with a "good heart" and all kinds of other good karma descriptors.

Expect the unexpected.

So, all in all, I paid 65 euros to enter and 100 euros for two lovely lays with two lovely ladies. Not a bad evening! Off to Budapest tomorrow for a few days and may actually indulge myself with a lady from Backpages who has caught my eye. As well as Nina, who often works in Germany (Termingirls in Ratingen, another place in Munich and another place in Pforzheim). May report back.

YamaYama0519
06-06-15, 03:47
It's quite obvious: Kelly: fake tits. Mia: natural tits. Cosmina: natural tits. HB.Mia has such a perfect body that its use of the words "The Perfect Body" is just for her at Sharks, but am wondering if you are sure her tits are natural. To me hers seem artificial.

Sirioja
06-06-15, 06:44
Mia has such a perfect body that its use of the words "The Perfect Body" is just for her at Sharks, but am wondering if you are sure her tits are natural. To me hers seem artificial.Seem to be, quite sure? So funny to go with a girl and don t be really sure, just have to touch her to be, never been with Kelly nor Mia, but for sure Germans never touch Cosmina, maybe they loose money playing cards with her in room, so now they may say lies about her, can t be sure because never touched her but Kelly's fall a little and move quite naturally, not like apple, Leya has amazing natural.

Hessen Bub
06-06-15, 08:43
I can tell fake from real tits. Usually without touching them. Mia's I've touched numerous times over months. They are real. And as I said perfect for my taste.

HB.

Syzygies
06-06-15, 08:44
Mia has such a perfect body that its use of the words "The Perfect Body" is just for her at Sharks, but am wondering if you are sure her tits are natural. To me hers seem artificial.HB already wrote that he is very sure. Mia is also sure about her tits. LOL. Real perfection is possible. They do not have the wrong fake convex curve at the top. They are just very firm and high. Possible on young girls with no baby.

Carpe Viam
06-06-15, 09:14
HB already wrote that he is very sure. Mia is also sure about her tits. LOL. Mia is also sure about her age? She said she's 19 yo (as Muddy Waters).

BarryManila
06-06-15, 12:15
Another Girl I saw at the low end of the bar, but got an uncertain vibe about was big-titted Leyla. She looked nice, but is she a serious Performer in the room?I suppose you talk about Leya with the big tits, because there is another Girl called Leyla with turkish origin at Sharks. My friend was in the room with her.

YamaYama0519
06-06-15, 13:06
HB and Syzygies.

Thanks for your response.

I have to change the way of my feeling, LOL.

Ortos
06-06-15, 13:06
Agnes is one of the best tasting smokers around. Must be she is fastidious for cleaning her mouth. I am happy to recommend her as she is so consistently good. Its hard to pick any faults with her other than seems confident and aloof in the lounge.

One thing I shall Long remember about my session with Agnes: right at the start, no sooner had we closed the door, she produced a small bottle of Listerene and took a swig, then invited me to do the same. No wonder she tastes good. She is fastidious about being and smelling clean.

Thanks to you and others for the notes about the Girls.

Sirioja
06-06-15, 16:41
Oh, it sounds like Evita has improved her service since she arrived at Sharks after her escort job in England. The good thing with her is, you don't need a watch in the room. She's always looking at the time. LOL.Escort in UK for 200 pounds = nearly 300 € / h and now at Sharks for 100 and not so busy even pretty, and you believe her? Truth is elsewhere.

Horny Harry
06-06-15, 17:24
Escort in UK for 200 pounds = nearly 300 / h and now at Sharks for 100 and not so busy even pretty, and you believe her? Truth is elsewhere.Very simplistic math Siroja.

Or do you think she's busy non-stop in the UK? What about extra costs for security or a chauffeur? Or no security at all, alone in hotels? Extra costs for renting an apartment or hotel when not busy and waiting for customers? Extra costs for advertisement, or commissions for an agency? Costs for food and drinks? Buying elegant clothes and sexy underwear as apparently escort work is not just about fucking.

The alternative would be walking around in their birthday uniform (or some cheap lingerie during dessous day) at the relatively secure environment of an FKK club, with an all you can eat buffet, potential customers right in front of your nose and being able to stay overnight for a small fee?

I doubt that it would be so simple as to say 200 Pounds per hour versus 100 Euros per hour.

Hessen Bub
06-06-15, 17:24
Did she tell you her hourly rate in the UK was 160 £/ h?

There's escorts in the UK from 80 £/ h. This girl here is 110 £/ h:

http://www.vlondoncity.co.uk/escorts/girls/alexandra/

HB.

BarryManila
06-06-15, 18:32
Escort in UK for 200 pounds = nearly 300 / h and now at Sharks for 100 and not so busy even pretty, and you believe her? Truth is elsewhere.No, I don't believe what the girls's say, especially not Evita's stories.

Sirioja
06-06-15, 20:18
Very simplistic math Siroja.

Or do you think she's busy non-stop in the UK? What about extra costs for security or a chauffeur? Or no security at all, alone in hotels? Extra costs for renting an apartment or hotel when not busy and waiting for customers? Extra costs for advertisement, or commissions for an agency? Costs for food and drinks? Buying elegant clothes and sexy underwear as apparently escort work is not just about fucking.

The alternative would be walking around in their birthday uniform (or some cheap lingerie during dessous day) at the relatively secure environment of an FKK club, with an all you can eat buffet, potential customers right in front of your nose and being able to stay overnight for a small fee?

I doubt that it would be so simple as to say 200 Pounds per hour versus 100 Euros per hour.It's up to you if you want to believe all what girls say, I didn't think Sharks could be a good restaurant for 100/ day entry for an ex UK escort, Evita doesn't sleep at Sharks, she is one of the prettiest girl and often turn around all night not busy at all, I should understand she wants to stay free for me when I visit in week end? I know UK escorts have not the best services and often don't kiss, but girls like Sandra who is not so pretty is much more busy, due to her friendly behavior and services quality, than Evita, meeting many escorts in Paris, I can't imagine her for companionship but only for fuck.

You should also believe Anya at Oase who claim to be Russian, Samia at GT who claim to be German / Colombian, the funny thing is there are men to believe them because they write what these girls say, for sure FKK is the land of truth.

Mambomike
06-06-15, 21:32
I'll be looking for a girl looking and acting just like porn star August Ames (look her up for a picture). Is there anybody recommended at Sharks or Oase that is similar for me?

Finnish Fucker
06-06-15, 22:12
Last girl for the evening for me was Leya (Lea?) from Romania. Black hair, not the greatest looker but most beautiful tits available this night. Super soft and absolutely perfect to nibble and play with. Once we got in the room and choose a plain 30 min session she started a constant upselling. For some strange reason it didn't bother me since she did it in a very giggly and charming way. I stopped answering to the offers and just concentrated on the action since she's totally cute and stayed in a good mood throughout. Would probably pick her again for a longer session given the chance. First impression of Sharks for me was that good service is available for minimum fee but disappointing not to see a single stunner in the mix.I visited Sharks last Wednesday, stayed the whole day between 15-22. The lineup was vast, must have been 80-90 girls in the club. I made the same observation as you Zlatan, no stunners in the mix. Few girls that were easy on the eyes. Maybe all the best looking girls had a day off, who knows.

At some point I spotted The Leya with big tits at the end of the bar. Her tits are big indeed but soft and saggy. Not the shape and firmness which I prefer. Attached a pic resembling her boobs. Well anyway she was easy going and confered me 30 minutes in the room so I thought what the hell, let's go. The session with her was an ornery. She did not like me touching her tits, penetration with doggy style was painful for her, everything I did was eventually bad. So be it, abort. Then I asked her about the size of her tits and she told me she does not know since she never uses the bra. Ahaa. She said it is better for the breasts to hang free so the breast tissue and muscles will remain firm and thus prevent sagging. Well good luck girl with that strategy. I bet after 12 months her tits will look like a roof tilers nail bags.

Lady Silvana was also in the house and harassed me constantly. I did my best to be polite with her and refused her invitations. Then seeing her outside in the daylight. Holy shit, that was pretty high on the list of things I wish I'd never seen.

My second session was with Diana in the Spiegel room next to the aquarium. This was a good fuck with a slim girl who can use her body in a professional way and knew how to ride a cock. Small pussy, nice firm be cup tits and cute face.

McAdonis
06-06-15, 22:55
Leya has a lot of restrictions. First time she didn't even allow me to do doggy style!

I don't find Leya to be a shark who is trying to get me out of the room as quickly as possible. For instance, at Palace, Oase, and Mainhattan, I've run into several girls who do this routine: 2 minute blow job, 5 minute sex. At about that eight minute mark, they will say just about anything to end the session, I. E. "baby, my pussy hurts--your dick is too big", "baby you're almost out of time". Then they will offer me a handjob. If I say no, they will act like a total *****, hoping that I will lose my erection. Either way, their sole objective is end the session prior to the 15-minute mark so they can collect their 50 EUR. Leya is different--in that she kisses and does blowjob willingly--and she is not in a hurry. This leads me to believe Leya really has a sensitive pussy. Or it is just mental. So I'd be surprised if she's still working a year from now. I don't think she can handle the pressures of the job.

I rarely have seen such large tits on a girl as thin as Leya. Tit-to-bodysize ratio, she is probably easily in my top ten, possibly top five ever. And the ones who had Leya's size, were as saggy if not saggier. So either you have been much luckier in your P6 career or you are unfairly comparing her to girls who have much less breast tissue than Leya. Of course, Leya's are not as firm as Linda (LR). But then again Linda's are much smaller. As you know, I prefer tits to bounce around. So too firm is not my preference. You may like Barbara at Acapulco. Her tits are firm to the point where they are almost like breast implants (or they might even be breast implants). But she is not as big as Linda (LR).

That photo you posted is a decent comparision. I'd say Leya might be just a little bit bigger and a tad firmer. But if I saw a girl like the photo you posted, I'd probably session her on the spot, without having to check out the rest of the LU.

Nille Copenhagen
06-06-15, 22:55
Did you get DFK from these girls? They don't seem to have the best reports from German guys I know.Yes I did, but I'm also a super Casanova LOL.

Sirioja
06-06-15, 23:35
I rarely have seen such large tits on a girl as thin as Leya. Tit-to-bodysize ratio, she is probably easily in my top ten, possibly top five ever. Not attracted by her face and teeth, but she has really amazing tits, but sometimes too big may be painful.

UltraHappy
06-07-15, 00:03
For instance, at Palace, Oase, and Mainhattan, I've run into several girls who do this routine: 2 minute blow job, 5 minute sex. At about that eight minute mark, they will say just about anything to end the session, I. E. "baby, my pussy hurts--your dick is too big", "baby you're almost out of time". Then they will offer me a handjob. If I say no, they will act like a total *****, hoping that I will lose my erection. Either way, their sole objective is end the session prior to the 15-minute mark so they can collect their 50 EUR.
Odd, this never happens to me. If this were to happen to me where the girl became completely useless and I could find no redeeming qualities whatsover, I know what I will do. I will set the alarm on my phone to go off at exactly 27 minutes into the session (ending the session at exactly 3 minutes before the 30 minute mark). Then, I will lay down and take a nap. If the girl wants to leave, by all means, she can leave, but I'm not leaving the room to pay her before my 27 minutes are up if she is going to act like this. Of course, it will probably be difficult to nap with her complaining the whole time, but leaving the room at the 15 minute point to pay the girl her 50 Euros will only give her the outcome she desires and further encourage that kind of behavior.

The girl can complain to her friends all she wants. I have a good reputation, so I'm not worried about being so-called "black-listed" or whatever -- even though that is pretty much impossible at the big clubs since no one girl has that much pull with all the other girls.

I realize that those kind of girls were not the point of your post and that you were just offering that side-story to contrast with one of your girls, but I could not avoid commenting about your side-story.

Syzygies
06-07-15, 00:34
I visited Sharks last Wednesday, stayed the whole day between 15-22. The lineup was vast, must have been 80-90 girls in the club. I made the same observation as you Zlatan, no stunners in the mix. Few girls that were easy on the eyes. Maybe all the best looking girls had a day off, who knows.

At some point I spotted The Leya with big tits at the end of the bar. Her tits are big indeed but soft and saggy. Not the shape and firmness which I prefer. Attached a pic resembling her boobs. Well anyway she was easy going and confered me 30 minutes in the room so I thought what the hell, let's go. The session with her was an ornery. She did not like me touching her tits, penetration with doggy style was painful for her, everything I did was eventually bad. So be it, abort. Then I asked her about the size of her tits and she told me she does not know since she never uses the bra. Ahaa. She said it is better for the breasts to hang free so the breast tissue and muscles will remain firm and thus prevent sagging. Well good luck girl with that strategy. I bet after 12 months her tits will look like a roof tilers nail bags.

Lady Silvana was also in the house and harassed me constantly. I did my best to be polite with her and refused her invitations. Then seeing her outside in the daylight. Holy shit, that was pretty high on the list of things I wish I'd never seen.

My second session was with Diana in the Spiegel room next to the aquarium. This was a good fuck with a slim girl who can use her body in a professional way and knew how to ride a cock. Small pussy, nice firm be cup tits and cute face.FF (Flying Finn).

You would probably like Valentina's tits more. Not as big as Leyas, but Deecup, quite high and relatively firm. I don't mind just a little sag. We have to realistic Tits that weight almost a kilo each have to sag. Its not possible to stay up with that weight.

The girls are actually prettier at Oase, if considering faces, but including bodies. Sharks has few girls with a stunning face at the moment.

Sirioja
06-07-15, 01:08
No, I don't believe what the girls's say, especially not Evita's stories.A friendly man who speak French so well can't believe what only Evita can believe, I know girls in FKK who try to work as escort like Ina. Lat who was at GT at the beginning of 2013 and work now as a good escort, Mia in Paris for 250/ h, what a clever girl who visit museums, but never met a real escort who decide to work in FKK for less than half the rate, escorts I met in Paris have at least Agnes or Sandra or Ina at Oase services level and are prettier, I know only a very few girls in FKK who can compete with real Russian escorts, Amour russe Agency, pretty as she is, Evita should be the Sharks superstar if she had really escort services level or she was the worst escort among low level UK escorts.

Enjoy your visits at Sharks.

McAdonis
06-07-15, 01:15
Odd, this never happens to me. If this were to happen to me where the girl became completely useless and I could find no redeeming qualities whatsover, I know what I will do. I will set the alarm on my phone to go off at exactly 27 minutes into the session (ending the session at exactly 3 minutes before the 30 minute mark). Then, I will lay down and take a nap. If the girl wants to leave, by all means, she can leave, but I'm not leaving the room to pay her before my 27 minutes are up if she is going to act like this. Of course, it will probably be difficult to nap with her complaining the whole time, but leaving the room at the 15 minute point to pay the girl her 50 Euros will only give her the outcome she desires and further encourage that kind of behavior.

The girl can complain to her friends all she wants. I have a good reputation, so I'm not worried about being so-called "black-listed" or whatever -- even though that is pretty much impossible at the big clubs since no one girl has that much pull with all the other girls.

It has happened about five to ten times. I agree with everything that you wrote. You seemed to have mapped out a battle-plan or a pre-programmed response if that ever happens to you. If you can actually follow through with the execution of that plan then I applaud you. But I have a bit of temper. And when I get upset, I don't think rationally. A couple of times, I tried to stay quiet, turn away and ignore the girl. That never worked, because the girls just kept complaining. After seeing an evil stare from me, a few have had the common sense to leave me alone and pout in the corner, but majority of them continued to provoke me. Once a girl tried to pull the bed sheet from under me, I erupted and started screaming in her face. I told her to sit down and shut her mouth. But when you are that upset, you don't really want to stay in the room with the girl, so I left after two minutes of silence. But I was screaming at her the whole time and I causing a scene as we walked to the money locker.

A couple of times, I've gone to reception. Sometimes with the girl present (but I recommend you bring the girl every time if you choose to go that route). Once the club manager told me that I didn't have to pay the girl. But obviously if you plan on being a frequent visitor of the club, it is not a good idea to make a habit of going to reception because then you get identified as a customer who always complains, and at some point they will stop taking your side.

Next time it happens to me, my plan is to not pay her until the 29 minute mark. We will both sit and wait at reception for 15 minutes if need be. But I've concluded that staying in the room is not a good idea!

UltraHappy
06-07-15, 02:06
It has happened about five to ten times.

A couple of times, I've gone to reception.

Next time it happens to me, my plan is to not pay her until the 29 minute mark. We will both sit and wait at reception for 15 minutes if need be. But I've concluded that staying in the room is not a good idea!Ah, I was worried you were just paying them. It seems that I am the one who should be applauding you then sir.

I usually try to keep my cool, take the high road, etc, even if inside, I am rather upset. I just think that comes off better. But to each his own. And yes, I do play out various scenarios in my head and think about how I would handle different scenarios if they arise. Too many times, I've only come up with my great response after-the-fact, once it's too late.

McAdonis
06-07-15, 09:10
Ah, I was worried you were just paying them.
Well all but one of those times I did pay. Technically, they provided BBBJ and one or two positions. But they made an attempt to cut the session early without asking me. And they showed no regard that I hadn't even cum yet.

I usually try to keep my cool, take the high road, etc, even if inside, I am rather upset.

I tried to take the high road every time. Often is starts with me giving them a death stare. If it stops there, obviously I don't get any more upset. But most continued to complain, hurl insults, put on their shoes, and insist to leave. That's when I erupt.

Too many times, I've only come up with my great response after-the-fact, once it's too late.
After the fact, I realize, that yelling at them is useless. A lot of these girls are straight off the gypsy camp (some blue-eyed light skinned girls can be be romani too). If they begged and stole on the streets as children, they've likely been yelled at before. So they develop a resiliency and a self-defense mechanism where they can just laugh it off.

Syzygies
06-07-15, 09:42
Odd, this never happens to me.Almost never happens to me either. If session gets cut short, its because I decide not to waste any more time. I don't recall any rushed service outside of the Palace. Of course I get the 'it hurts" complaints and dick scared girls, but never get girls in massive rush to get out of the room. Get the odd one checking her watch, and Bella tried to claim session was 25 minutes after I terminated at 15 minutes or less. Made no difference but she could have been a time cheat type. Only had time for a very short DATY less than 5 minutes and very short BBBJ less than 2 minutes.

Hessen Bub
06-07-15, 09:54
You're setting an alarm on your phone in the room? Can't believe it. LOL.

HB.

Syzygies
06-07-15, 09:57

HB.Girls are generally not keen on clock watchers, and those keen to finish exactly on 30 minutes.

Nille Copenhagen
06-07-15, 10:17
Girls are generally not keen on clock watchers, and those keen to finish exactly on 30 minutes.What if you take 2-3 hours like me? I rarely come with 30 mins.

McAdonis
06-07-15, 10:20
Almost never happens to me either. If session gets cut short, its because I decide not to waste any more time.
I've cut sessions short before if she is giving an honest effort and I just can't come. But if they are doing everything possible to avoid working--that's when I get upset. Some girls will force a pause every two minutes--then start a rant about why I haven't come yet. That is perhaps another type of cheat: "baby you are not going to come. You fucked too much today", explaining that if I want to come, I will need to do CIM or extend the full hour.

Bella tried to claim session was 25 minutes after I terminated at 15 minutes or less. Made no difference but she could have been a time cheat type. Only had time for a very short DATY less than 5 minutes and very short BBBJ less than 2 minutes.Why would there be a dispute between 25 minutes and 15 minutes? Its the same price either way. I could understand if she was insisting it was 35 minutes versus 25 minutes of course. Because that is an additional 50 EUR.

Finnish Fucker
06-07-15, 11:11
I rarely have seen such large tits on a girl as thin as Leya. Tit-to-bodysize ratio, she is probably easily in my top ten, possibly top five ever. And the ones who had Leya's size, were as saggy if not saggier. So either you have been much luckier in your P6 career or you are unfairly comparing her to girls who have much less breast tissue than Leya. Of course, Leya's are not as firm as Linda (LR). But then again Linda's are much smaller. As you know, I prefer tits to bounce around. So too firm is not my preference. You may like Barbara at Acapulco. Her tits are firm to the point where they are almost like breast implants (or they might even be breast implants). But she is not as big as Linda (LR) I respect your thoughts and preferences on every level. We all have different tastes and judge and rate girl's bodies differently.

It was just interesting for me to see Leya after all the discussion on the forum about her "incredible, huge, perfect boobs". When I saw her in the bar I was not too enamoured. My expectations were clearly higher, lession learned. So next time when I read about some girl having perfect tits, booking a plane ticket to Frankfurt doesn't strike me as the fondest notion.

For me Linda (LR) has the best natural tits on a slim young girl I have seen in FKK clubs so far. I would not say they are MUCH smaller than Leya's. Those firm gravity defying D's are perfect 10 in my books. And that's a pretty high bar.

FF.

Hessen Bub
06-07-15, 11:37
Told you Lea can't compete with Linda in the tits section. But for me her service was a lot better than Linda's. She allowed DFK, DATY, finger in pussy, sex in all positions. I was actually careful at first not to hurt her with her small and slim body, but she told me to fuck her harder, even in doggy.

HB.

Finnish Fucker
06-07-15, 11:44
Told you Lea can't compete with Linda in the tits section. But for me her service was a lot better than Linda's. She allowed DFK, DATY, finger in pussy, sex in all positions. I was actually careful at first not to hurt her with her small and slim body, but she told me to fuck her harder, even in doggy.

HB.Yes I should have believed you, LOL. Interesting, I had completely opposite experiences with Leya vs. Linda. But this is just another example that a good fuck for one man is another man's calamity.

Cheers, FF.

Sirioja
06-07-15, 11:48

HB.Lea is Leya? Many say Leya is afraid for sex, maybe depends of size, not beautiful teeth, but seems friendly.

Syzygies
06-07-15, 11:51
I respect your thoughts and preferences on every level. We all have different tastes and judge and rate girl's bodies differently.

It was just interesting for me to see Leya after all the discussion on the forum about her "incredible, huge, perfect boobs". When I saw her in the bar I was not too enamoured. My expectations were clearly higher, lession learned. So next time when I read about some girl having perfect tits, booking a plane ticket to Frankfurt doesn't strike ...I don't think we ever said perfect tits. We said very big and very heavy. I almost get a hard on every time Leya goes past due to the bounce of her tits. I am not even a tit man normally.

Mia has smaller perfect tits, but does not have the same titillating effect for me. Not much bounce as they are so firm and high.

I think that like, McA, a bit of swing and bounce in the tits on a skinny legs girl is getting to me. Soft rather than very firm but not deflated.

Yes each to their own taste.

A new girl Valentina at Oase has amazing body and wonderful tits but only a BeeCup. Stunning face too but I think I got very little kissing.

Not to be confused with Sharks Valentina with D cups supposed to be super in the room, face good but slightly hook nose.

Nille Copenhagen
06-07-15, 11:54
Yes I should have believed you, LOL. Interesting, I had completely opposite experiences with Leya vs. Linda. But this is just another example that a good fuck for one man is another man's calamity.

Cheers, FFThat is the reason why I never choose a girls based on reviews alone, my gut feeling and flirting with the girls tell me if the chemistry is right, I rarely failed, lately the failure rate is 1:20 or even higher, depends on clubs, Palace, Artemis might be tricky but I managed to get decent sessions for the standard price.

Englishbobaz
06-07-15, 12:53
Any of you guys at sharks today? Be there after 17.00.

Ableyone
06-07-15, 14:29
I have been a long time lurker since about 2008 but now feel compelled to write after having a fun evening at Sharks.Excellent first post GunningPeter, thank you.

Sirioja
06-07-15, 15:10
A new girl Valentina at Oase has amazing body and wonderful tits but only a BeeCup. Stunning face too but I think I got very little kissing.

Not to be confused with Sharks Valentina with D cups supposed to be super in the room, face good but slightly hook nose.Did you try both Valentina Sharks and Oase? The Oase one not really kissing?

Thanks for castings at the moment.

UltraHappy
06-07-15, 16:29

HB.Just to be clear, I do not do this. That was a description of what I *would* do if a girl were trying those tactics described below, trying to rush me out of the room after only 8 minutes only to hurry up and collect her 50 Euros. Luckily, this doesn't happen to me, but if it did, this is what I would imagine I would do in that situation if she were obviously trying to cheat me and there were no possibility of any further enjoyment (that is, I would set my phone alarm and then take a nap -- or pretend to take a nap while she continues to yell at me or whatever). Of course, I'd probably get tired of the charade after about 5-8 minutes, but by then, the point will have been made and I would probably break down and leave the room early. In my mind though, acting out this scenario, I'd like to believe I would stick to my principles and stay in the whole room time.

Finnish Fucker
06-07-15, 18:29
FF (Flying Finn).
You would probably like Valentina's tits more. Not as big as Leyas, but Deecup, quite high and relatively firm. Probably, quite and relatively. Well those are words that give me some sense of foreboding in this context. LOL.

I don't think we ever said perfect tits. We said very big and very heavy. I almost get a hard on every time Leya goes past due to the bounce of her tits. I am not even a tit man normally.

Mia has smaller perfect tits, but does not have the same titillating effect for me. Not much bounce as they are so firm and high.

I think that like, McA, a bit of swing and bounce in the tits on a skinny legs girl is getting to me. Soft rather than very firm but not deflated.

Yes each to their own taste.I like girls with nice big tits to fuck me cowgirl so I have view and access to the boobs. Unfortunately with Leya it was not enjoyable due to her weak riding skills.

Well enough with Leya and her tits from my part now. Big juggs but did not rock my boat.

There was one red haired girl named Mia on Wednesday who had nice looking tits. Her face was not much to look at though, somehow inhospitable.

I leave the big pendulous FKK juggs into the hands of McA. I will be scouting big titten on other hunting grounds in the near future.

-FF

Syzygies
06-07-15, 20:53
Probably, quite and relatively. Well those are words that give me some sense of foreboding in this context. LOL.

I like girls with nice big tits to fuck me cowgirl so I have view and access to the boobs. Unfortunately with Leya it was not enjoyable due to her weak riding skills.

Well enough with Leya and her tits from my part now. Big juggs but did not rock my boat.

There was one red haired girl named Mia on Wednesday who had nice looking tits. Her face was not much to look at though, somehow inhospitable.

I leave the big pendulous FKK juggs into the hands of McA. I will be scouting big titten on other hunting grounds in the near future.

-FF.Mia performs very well but is not the syrup sweet type. More like a strong willed girl with definite high work standards. A strong talker, maybe a little too much.

MiDreamer
06-07-15, 21:35
Had my first complainer. I met Lea and maybe she was having a bad day. After the normal discussion of what do you want and I told her normal just 50 Euro, she gave a half hearted BJ for about 5 minutes. She said no to the 69 request and then complained that it hurt in doggie. We switched to mish and she groaned with every stroke. I went soft after about 5 minutes of that. No happy ending for me there. MiD.

MiDreamer
06-07-15, 21:40
To the person I spoke to about Porn stars in Prague, advice on Angela and my experience with Dominique vs yours; PM me if you would like to meet up sometime.

Hessen Bub
06-08-15, 07:36
Mia performs very well but is not the syrup sweet type. More like a strong willed girl with definite high work standards. A strong talker, maybe a little too much.Actually Mia can be VERY sweet in the room. She really adapts to the customer's style. I limit her talking to before we go to the room and to the time left to fill the next full half hour after sex.

HB.

Sirioja
06-08-15, 07:56
Actually Mia can be VERY sweet in the room. She really adapts to the customer's style. I limit her talking to before we go to the room and to the time left to fill the next full half hour after sex.

HB.Never tried Mia but should be top performer if she makes you have time to chat after sex for 30 mn room, when I enjoy with a girl, no time for social time chat in room but after 30 mn we don t have finished GFE foreplay kissing, DATY, BBBJ, caress, yet and I need to hurry when I m in her to finish in full 1 hour, we chat going downstairs.

Englishbobaz
06-08-15, 08:23
Short cute great body and great tits for the size of the girl, also really large pussy lips for those that like that? For me she was almost full GFE, so much so that I let the 30 min run over and happily paid for the hour, might even go back just to see her today.

TankTank123
06-08-15, 08:26
Actually Mia can be VERY sweet in the room. She really adapts to the customer's style. I limit her talking to before we go to the room and to the time left to fill the next full half hour after sex.

HB.+1.

When I tried a session with Mia, she went on and on about the woes of Romania and Italy, and of various clubs she had been to until I told her I am here for GFE and not for getting an earful from a 'wife'. She switched to sweet-syrupy-GF mode almost immediately and kissed so passionately that I extended the session twice. She is of the ideal shape and size for me, and provided exhilarating service. I can't fathom how someone, in an earlier post, could find her face 'inhospitable'; I thought she was cute.

Hessen Bub
06-08-15, 09:10
I can't fathom how someone, in an earlier post, could find her face 'inhospitable'; I thought she was cute.That was our Finish Fucker. Maybe his reputation preceded him. LOL.

HB.

Finnish Fucker
06-08-15, 15:32
That was our Finish Fucker. Maybe his reputation preceded him. LOL.

HB.Maybe he went feral after befelled Sylvana in the bright daylight and thus made unconscionable judgement of Mia's cute face. LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
06-08-15, 15:59
Maybe he went feral after befelled Sylvana in the bright daylight and thus made unconscionable judgement of Mia's cute face. LOL.I've actually fucked Sylvana and I'm still alive and kicking LOL.

XXL
06-08-15, 16:04
Had my first complainer. I met Lea and maybe she was having a bad day. After the normal discussion of what do you want and I told her normal just 50 Euro, she gave a half hearted BJ for about 5 minutes. She said no to the 69 request and then complained that it hurt in doggie.....You will get that kind of girl from time to time. I don't think it was a girl having a bad day, more likely it was a girl who does this all the time. A possible bad sign if when a girl doesn't tell you her name. She knows her clients never want to repeat so she'd rather stay unnamed. Some naysayers are girls who are menstruating. Working while menstruating should be under at least the same ban as bareback. That's why it is important for clubs to allow girls to take days off without losing money.

Syzygies
06-08-15, 17:31
You will get that kind of girl from time to time. I don't think it was a girl having a bad day, more likely it was a girl who does this all the time. A possible bad sign if when a girl doesn't tell you her name. She knows her clients never want to repeat so she'd rather stay unnamed. Some naysayers are girls who are menstruating. Working while menstruating should be under at least the same ban as bareback. That's why it is important for clubs to allow girls to take days off without losing money.Someone told me she was more stressed than usual. I have to rate her as unreliable and risky.

Syzygies
06-09-15, 07:07
A possible bad sign if when a girl doesn't tell you her name. She knows her clients never want to repeat so she'd rather stay unnamed.You are just making stuff up. Lea gets a lot of repeat customers. Even I repeated. She is just inconsistent in what she allows and her stress level. Not good at relaxing her legs. Always top kissing though.

Sirioja
06-09-15, 07:25
I've actually fucked Sylvana and I'm still alive and kicking LOL.You are my sex master idol succeeding becoming hard in granny turtle mouth and I prefer not to imagine white hair pussy fortunately maybe shaved, I have no chance to get hard touched by Donatella Versace sister, but You seem to be blind not finding more"fresh" girls at Sharks, I can understand now You are not so demanding about girls look, I prefer Valentina at Samya, even my FKK season is nearly finished for real sport now, look forward to meet You and Banana in future.

Carpe Viam
06-09-15, 08:16
It is true that Mia does not stop telling stories and has skin disorders. But this cute girl never cheat time and gives good air fun to be with a client. For our second session, she told me she will make a "surprise" in the room, and she did it very well. I do not regret this session with her even if my favorite noticed to me this "infidelity" LOL. Men must hurry to get her, because in one week she is leaving.

Lea was very happy when I announced to her that I intend to have an hour with her. And she accepted all positions on the bed. But, she does not stop to offer extras during the session. This spoiled a little the magic of Boobs-land.

Nick The G
06-09-15, 09:01
When I tried a session with Mia, she went on and on about the woes of Romania and Italy, and of various clubs she had been to until I told her I am here for GFE and not for getting an earful from a 'wife'. Mia has several "tricks". Going to the toilet shortly after entering the room, then talking too much and too long. Announcing the end of the first half hour (as she puts it, that's a new rule in Sharks!) but forgetting to announce the end of the second half hour. Asking for some Euros for cigarettes because she doesn't want to spoil a 50 Euro note for buying cigarettes and so on.

Her service is super, no complains about this.

Hessen Bub
06-09-15, 09:14
Going to the toilet shortly after entering the room

then talking too much and too long

Asking for some Euros for cigarettes because she doesn't want to spoil a 50 Euro note for buying cigarettes
Yes, she does go to the bathroom immediately after entering the room. But she takes the time when coming back. Just keep her busy, then she doesn't talk too much. She never asked me for money for cigarettes, just the standard tariff for the time spent.

HB.

TankTank123
06-09-15, 09:30
Mia has several "tricks". Going to the toilet shortly after entering the room, then talking too much and too long. Announcing the end of the first half hour (as she puts it, that's a new rule in Sharks!) but forgetting to announce the end of the second half hour. Asking for some Euros for cigarettes because she doesn't want to spoil a 50 Euro note for buying cigarettes and so on.

Her service is super, no complains about this.In my session, she did not go to the toilet. She did warn about the end of the first half hour, and the second, and the 3rd about 5 minutes before the end. I was happy with that as the timings were accurate, with no short changing.

Nille Copenhagen
06-09-15, 09:53
Yes, she does go to the bathroom immediately after entering the room. But she takes the time when coming back. Just keep her busy, then she doesn't talk too much. She never asked me for money for cigarettes, just the standard tariff for the time spent.

HB.Many girls used the toilet trick to shorten the session by 5 min, maybe they don't even went to the toilet, but doing something else.

Exodus8
06-09-15, 16:37
You are my sex master idol succeeding becoming hard in granny turtle mouth and I prefer not to imagine white hair pussy fortunately maybe shaved,ROFL.

Nille wrested and finally won the fight against ninja turtle to become the reigning heavyweight champion "bow" to show yr respect, LOL.

Sirioja
06-09-15, 17:10
ROFL.

Nille wrested and finally won the fight against ninja turtle to become the reigning heavyweight champion "bow" to show yr respect, LOL.Look forward to see top FKK masters to learn from them out of granny turtle Donatella Versace Sylvana. It, to improve my only lightweight with small experience.

Exodus8
06-09-15, 18:11
Look forward to see top FKK masters to learn from them out of granny turtle Donatella Versace Sylvana. It, to improve my only lightweight with small experience.Patience you must have my young padawan and powerful you will become.

Hessen Bub
06-09-15, 20:02
Many girls used the toilet trick to shorten the session by 5 min, maybe they don't even went to the toilet, but doing something else.Yes. But Mia never did with me.

HB.

Free Dude
06-09-15, 21:17
Mia did go to the bathroom just after entering the room with me, but she only checked the time after returning (and having put the sheets on etc.). I guess she had some bad experiences with time discussions (the Swiss are kind of strict with that) and actually apologized for being so blatant about it. She mentioned the half hour was over just past the 30 min mark and after finishing, she made sure we stayed in the room for the full hour. Like this, I don't really mind clock watchers that much.

Nille Copenhagen
06-09-15, 22:15
Look forward to see top FKK masters to learn from them out of granny turtle Donatella Versace Sylvana. It, to improve my only lightweight with small experience.Well first I fucked Sylvana to get her off my back, and then I picked the younger models during the afternoon and evening BTW Valentina just texted me.

I'm used to swinger clubs, so yes I have a lot of pratice with different type of women. But like many other men I prefer slim body type of girls like Nieky, Raisa Candy, Elvita and so on.

Member #4581
06-10-15, 04:09
Since there seems to be quite a few new girls in the last several months, who are the best ones that provide good ball licking w / o demanding an additional 50? From the ones I have sessioned with Roxana did ok, Sandra was the best by far for me, I think Iris was pretty decent as I recall, and may be a few others I am forgetting. I also remember Sabina (not Ramona Sabina) was good for this service at Oase, different thread sorry.

Dufey
06-10-15, 05:27
Since there seems to be quite a few new girls in the last several months, who are the best ones that provide good ball licking w / o demanding an additional 50? From the ones I have sessioned with Roxana did ok, Sandra was the best by far for me, I think Iris was pretty decent as I recall, and may be a few others I am forgetting. I also remember Sabina (not Ramona Sabina) was good for this service at Oase, different thread sorry.I am sure that Nille Copenhagen can confirm that Donatella Versace Slyvana does the best ball licking in the house.

Larissa does a decent job too.

Syzygies
06-10-15, 07:47
Always meant to try Hanna from The Jessica-Roxanna-Larrisa-Lorena gang. Quite good looking especially the body and wonderful tits maybe almost C cup. Nipples very pretty also. Slim brunette but not excessively slim. Nice curves.

A little bit of tongue kissing was allowed. Also a little bit of DATY. Very pretty pussy. She wasn't the DATY go too far though. So necessary to pull out once started to have too much effect.

BBBJ scores a 5. She has small mouth so not that deep. Hand holding base of dick a bit firmly is counter productive. I tried to teach her to hold very lightly.

In mish I thought I had encountered an obstruction as dick was not going in so smoothly and easily. Mind you only 70% hard after BBBJ. So my fault sort of. A probe discovered the obstruction was completely natural. No pussy stuffing. Just a uterus encountered quickly and very tight channel. So wanked my self back to hard while playing with lovely pussy. After this fucking became a little easier, highly lubed up.

Sideways was working okay And finally had a quite nice doggy to get off probably never with 100% penetration. Cowgirl was not a realistic option.

Will suit guys that like really tight pussy. As tight as Helli, and tighter than Sandra, who is also a tight one.

Pretty much an average, for Sharks girls, session, for me. Nothing outstanding except her tits, body and tight pussy. Doable girl but not in the top super star class by any means. 30 mins is enough as no activity went for extended duration, unless you happen to like massage, smoking, and yacking.

Not going to challenge Roxanna's ability to make a very natural GFE. Meanwhile we are hearing, from various sources, that Roxanna should be back very soon indeed, sporting enhancements. Just a rumour but a strong one from the gang. She would be first in the gang to go radical. Danger of losing customers who like natural, however we see Crissy does more than okay With her excessive radicals.

Meanwhile buddy BM was saying a new girl was trying to call herself Roxana. I assume or wild guess she is supposed to be reusing the recently freed up name Roxy.

Sirioja
06-10-15, 08:02
Well first I fucked Sylvana to get her off my back, and then I picked the younger models during the afternoon and evening BTW Valentina just texted me.

I'm used to swinger clubs, so yes I have a lot of pratice with different type of women. But like many other men I prefer slim body type of girls like Nieky, Raisa Candy, Elvita and so on.You could just have said her: no thanks or as I did in World 1 year ago: You look at me? When she came when I was under shower near jacuzzi and she never asked anymore, but You might be attracted by a granny to check her skill compare to teens like Candy who need a teacher in room, but good sex student.

To improve my FKK knowledge, what mean BTW, YMMV?

Exodus8
06-10-15, 08:16
Thanks master Syz for such a great review! I shall check Hanna out when I enter the Shark tank in a few weeks.

Sirioja
06-10-15, 10:28
Sandra, who is also a tight one.After foreplays, she is not so and godzilla never had problems for so many times in her, not like with my ex fav now after 1 year, getting 1 year older, becoming too big compare to asian size on Sunday therapy.

Nille Copenhagen
06-10-15, 14:40
You could just have said her: no thanks or as I did in World 1 year ago: You look at me? When she came when I was under shower near jacuzzi and she never asked anymore, but You might be attracted by a granny to check her skill compare to teens like Candy who need a teacher in room, but good sex student.

To improve my FKK knowledge, what mean BTW, YMMV?There was a story why I fucked Sylvana, it has nothing to do with a granny fetish.

Maybe I'm a bad teacher because I Candy taught everything I could LOL I've spend many hours with her.

BTW- by the way and your mileage may vary are common Internet abbreviations, I don't know where you are from or where you live, but you seemed to lack of knowledge of common things LOL.

Sirioja
06-10-15, 16:24
There was a story why I fucked Sylvana, it has nothing to do with a granny fetish.

Maybe I'm a bad teacher because I Candy taught everything I could LOL I've spend many hours with her.

BTW- by the way and your mileage may vary are common Internet abbreviations, I don't know where you are from or where you live, but you seemed to lack of knowledge of common things LOL.French but I enjoyed Copenhagen with so pretty blond there, I was crazy there but younger, I m more attracted by Candy when she is not jealous after Valentina than granny, Candy is only a "young girl", not woman yet, but friendly and sexy.

DavideSx
06-10-15, 19:16
Given earlier comments about Sharks girls not showing up early, would Mainhattan have a larger lineup from 11 to 14:00 Sunday morning? I love the experience of a lot of naked women around, not just a few.

Sirioja
06-11-15, 11:24
Given earlier comments about Sharks girls not showing up early, would Mainhattan have a larger lineup from 11 to 14:00 Sunday morning? I love the experience of a lot of naked women around, not just a few.Not many girls at Sharks on Sunday before 4 pm, about 20 , but you can have 4 top girls: Marina. Lat, Sandra. De, Agnes. Pol when working in day and Kelly Puerto Rican, since 11 or noon, never tried Kelly but saw so many men coming back with banana smile, so if you are attracted by Latina, not sure Mainhattan can compete with Sharks for girls services quality and for look.

Astonmartin
06-11-15, 14:21
Hi guys,

I remember Janine from my last visit in April. Is she still working in the club? And does she continue her rejection policy?

Nille Copenhagen
06-11-15, 16:02
Hi guys,

I remember Janine from my last visit in April. Is she still working in the club? And does she continue her rejection policy?Yes to both questions.

Carpe Viam
06-11-15, 16:13
Given earlier comments about Sharks girls not showing up early, would Mainhattan have a larger lineup from 11 to 14:00 Sunday morning? I love the experience of a lot of naked women around, not just a few.Mainhattan don't have a larger lineup from 11 to 14 Sunday morning than Sharks. But, contrary to what Turkish head said, you cannot "have" 4 top girls (5 with Dina at last week) in this time of Sunday, you can just look they go to the room with the customer who already booked them.

At Mainhattan you'll have the experience of naked women around all time in the smoking room LOL.

Hessen Bub
06-11-15, 18:08
Roxanna is back. Far to big enhanced tits which do not hide the big scars underneath. What a shame.

HB.

Syzygies
06-11-15, 20:00
Roxanna is back. Far to big enhanced tits which do not hide the big scars underneath. What a shame.

HB.I am in no rush at all to see that. 300 gmers was the rumour. Will be interesting to see if I can ignore them and focus on other aspects, as I normally only accept subtle jobs like Kelly's.

Exodus8
06-11-15, 20:55
Not many girls at Sharks on Sunday before 4 pm, about 20 , but you can have 4 top girls: Marina. Lat, Sandra. De, Agnes. Pol when working in day and Kelly Puerto Rican, since 11 or noon, never tried Kelly but saw so many men coming back with banana smile, so if you are attracted by Latina, not sure Mainhattan can compete with Sharks for girls services quality and for look.So the new buzzword is "MASK" LOL.

I like the look of Aida (guns tattoo). Does she DFK and provide good service?

London Traveller
06-11-15, 22:01
I returned here for the first time this year. I thought the line up was underwhelming, to say the least. However some girls were busy and seemed to leave their punters happy so I went with the cutest. This turned out to be Madeleina, a 21 year old Romanian. Service was fairly good but she cut me short of time and finished the hour session with 10 minutes to go.

TankTank123
06-12-15, 00:38

HB.Aw shucks, there goes the only lasting favorite I have in Sharks.

UltraHappy
06-12-15, 00:54
I returned here for the first time this year. I thought the line up was underwhelming, to say the least. However some girls were busy and seemed to leave their punters happy so I went with the cutest. This turned out to be Madeleina, a 21 year old Romanian. Service was fairly good but she cut me short of time and finished the hour session with 10 minutes to go.How did she even know you only wanted to do 1 hour and not 1. 5 hours or 5 hours? Did you tell her beforehand that you were only going to do an hour? I usually only tell my girls that I am ending the session when I end the session because I myself often don't know how long I will be in a room. In any case, 10 minutes is no big deal, it just seems odd to me that some men let the girls decide when their rooms end. How is this even possible?

Ok, sometimes I leave a room 10-15 early for various reasons, but it's because I decided to, not the girl.

Faceless78
06-12-15, 01:08

HB.A turnoff for me, definately.

Exodus8
06-12-15, 05:23
But, contrary to what Turkish head said, you cannot "have" 4 top girls (5 with Dina at last week) in this time of Sunday, you can just look they go to the room with the customer who already booked them.

Tukish head = Sir Sirioja LOL.

Guess that can't be helped due to the reduced fee on Sundays.

Syzygies
06-12-15, 06:10
Mainhattan don't have a larger lineup from 11 to 14 Sunday morning than Sharks. But, contrary to what Turkish head said, you cannot "have" 4 top girls (5 with Dina at last week) in this time of Sunday, you can just look they go to the room with the customer who already booked them.

At Mainhattan you'll have the experience of naked women around all time in the smoking room LOL.The Sunday before last, I arrived at 11. Early in the day I saw Sandra, Agnes, and Kelly all available briefly at times. I was able to session with two of them. Saw Dina briefly available too but not interested.

Marina has been away. Agnes is away right now too.

Act decisively and quickly and you often get the session. Mostly these girls are not completely pre booked. Any delay by go brush your teeth first, and the girl could be gone. Some girls leave very early so you could miss out if procrastinate for a while.

Sirioja
06-12-15, 07:48
The Sunday before last, I arrived at 11. Early in the day I saw Sandra, Agnes, and Kelly all available briefly at times. I was able to session with two of them. Saw Dina briefly available too but not interested.

Marina has been away. Agnes is away right now too.

Act decisively and quickly and you often get the session. Mostly these girls are not completely pre booked. Any delay by go brush your teeth first, and the girl could be gone. Some girls leave very early so you could miss out if procrastinate for a while.You had lucky Sunday with Agnes and Kelly, when I listed 4 top girls working early on Sunday I didn't include Dina. Hu who is for me prettier than the 4 listed but not able to behave like a real natural woman in room, just keep control as professional, so frustrating.

Agnes. Pol not at Sharks this week-end?