PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Member #4581
09-18-15, 15:29
Irresistible force and immovable mountain (glacier?)

Master nille never pays for kissing, haha.

Nille Copenhagen
09-18-15, 15:47
Master nille never pays for kissing, haha.Nope I've never paid extra for kissing. LOL.

Syzygies
09-18-15, 16:46
Charm is highly overrated, 50 bucks will do the trick, lolAgreed.

I would not say best kisser ever, but Cosmina was motivated to kiss okay In a 1 hour session. She does not come close to weakest sessions I ever had at Sharks. In fact I even repeated more than once, I think. Plenty of girls never got a repeat. Of course Cosmina's looks helps motivate me too. She can be in a good mood sometimes. She even seemed to like the DATY well enough.

I wonder if I will ever be motivated to try Janine though, given its fairly certain she won't want kissing nor DATY.

Nille Copenhagen
09-18-15, 17:08
Agreed.

I would not say best kisser ever, but Cosmina was motivated to kiss okay In a 1 hour session. She does not come close to weakest sessions I ever had at Sharks. In fact I even repeated more than once, I think. Plenty of girls never got a repeat. Of course Cosmina's looks helps motivate me too. She can be in a good mood sometimes. She even seemed to like the DATY well enough.

I wonder if I will ever be motivated to try Janine though, given its fairly certain she won't want kissing nor DATY.Are you saying all guys from Janines fan club never got a single kiss, the odds are against me but I'll try anyway, if I succeed you guys won't believe anyway. I'm sure Cosmina would be easier.

Member #4581
09-18-15, 20:29
I had Janine in mind with that quip about 50 bucks. I don't think DATY is a problem with her. As some one said, her forbidden stuff is above her neck, LOL. Anyway, DATY is not my cup of tea whatsoever.

Agreed.

I wonder if I will ever be motivated to try Janine though, given its fairly certain she won't want kissing nor DATY.

Exodus8
09-18-15, 22:00
I had Janine in mind with that quip about 50 bucks. I don't think DATY is a problem with her. As some one said, her forbidden stuff is above her neck, LOL. Anyway, DATY is not my cup of tea whatsoever.Yeah I guess so but she will starfish you, LOL.

Will need to check it out myself to confirm how bad it really is, haha.

Faceless78
09-18-15, 23:16
Yeah I guess so but she will starfish you, LOL.

Will need to check it out myself to confirm how bad it really is, haha."starfish you"! This word is quite popular lately, I've already had a short list of starfish girls hah.

So Octopus girl is the opposite type? I can feel the passion when a girl put her legs and arms around me(tight and warm!)like an octopus lol

Nille Copenhagen
09-19-15, 00:30
Yeah I guess so but she will starfish you, LOL.

Will need to check it out myself to confirm how bad it really is, haha.I'm willing to take one for the team, I'll extend if she is good, LOL.

Exodus8
09-19-15, 08:13
Are you saying all guys from Janines fan club never got a single kiss, the odds are against me but I'll try anyway, if I succeed you guys won't believe anyway. I'm sure Cosmina would be easier.I'm sure you could get a kiss on her lips by forcing yr way, LOL. The challenge is to get passionate DFK.

"starfish you"! This word is quite popular lately, I've already had a short list of starfish girls hah.

So Octopus girl is the opposite type? I can feel the passion when a girl put her legs and arms around me(tight and warm!)like an octopus lolYes luv octopus gals, haha.

Akibono
09-19-15, 20:06
"starfish you"! This word is quite popular lately, I've already had a short list of starfish girls hah.

So Octopus girl is the opposite type? I can feel the passion when a girl put her legs and arms around me(tight and warm!)like an octopus lolThat would be Sandra. YUM!

Tuber19
09-19-15, 22:14
I have been to Sharks many times and I liked it, too many hot girls.

But this Polish Girl which Sirioja mentioned in a previous post was really special, I liked her a lot.

Ok. Sad news that she told me on my visit which was early September that she is only in the club for 2 weeks, and she will not come back again.

I was with her in the room at 8 PM, most times I book 1 hour, but with her I was ready to stay whole night. I was lucky that she only had 90 minutes because she was leaving the club, otherwise I would have waste money hahahaha.

My question is (for you Sirioja), is it true that she will not return to the club.

Sirioja
09-20-15, 11:32
Welcome Aurelia to be back, always a pleasure to see beautiful girls, can't understand she didn't work much at Oase before starting Sharks, she was far prettier than others there.

More lockers at Sharks.

Jimmy Boy 99
09-20-15, 15:04
Arrived from NY and went straight to Sharks. Met Michelle, a Serbian blonde, with a nice face and good body, on the steps to the Jacuzzi area. Turned out to be the girl who had come to me in the kino while I was trying to nap. Good hour session.

Was sitting on the couch near the entrance where two guys were talking. Turns out that one of them was an ISG member. Had a very nice chat with him and hung around most of the night with him. Very nice guy.

Saw Sandra talking with the long-haired Asian guy (the hermaphrodite?) at the bar, then she went to the room with somebody. When she came back I went to her for a session but she said she was busy and I would be next. Turned out the guy she had an appointment with was the Asian guy, so he does presumably fuck. After an hour or so, she came back and sat with me for a bit, chatting with me and the ISG guy I had met a little while before. We then went to the room and had the usual great one hour session. We then came down and she was going to go with the ISG guy but while he was in the locker room another guy came to Sandra and wanted to session with her since he had to leave in an hour. She told him she had an appointment but, since the ISG guy had indicated previously he was in no particular rush to session, I suggested that when the ISG guy came she ask him if he could wait while she went with the guy who had to leave and he graciously agreed to do so. A stand-up guy. We chatted till she came back and then he went with Sandra for his session.

Last session was with Kimba, Philippina, 22. Had seen this very cute Asian girl at the bar several times, with her smiling at me invitingly. Finally went to the bar to get a drink and asked her if she was Thai. She said no, Philippina, and had lived in Germany for the last 6 years. Went to the room with her and had a great, Sandra level, one-hour GFE session, with lots of DFK.

Free Dude
09-20-15, 17:28
I would prefer to name girls who are top girls, only for my tastes of course, like I did before, but don t want anymore some "C. V. , TT, FD" to know who are my girls, they make too much problems in different way.Please, with the exception of Aylice I had sessions with "your girls" long before you ever wrote about them. I definitely never mentioned you or any other guy to any of the girls. I just posted some factual information about girls that were asking extra for standard services. These happened to be "your girls". I still don't know what your problem with fingering is, I do so in about two thirds of my sessions. The rest prefer it if I don't, so I don't. In any case, you are not center of any clubs universe.

Mr Long Strong
09-20-15, 19:46
Is Janine a blond, over 6 feet tall (with heels), with a nice ass & nice tits?

If so, I can see why she is "Internet Famous" & I would gladly pay 50 to tap that. Starfish or not.

I'm asking because I saw a WG matching this description recently. She was the best looking girl in the entire building.

Hessen Bub
09-20-15, 21:24
If she was sitting on the sofa next to the entrance the whole day, looking bored and never approaching anybody. That was her.

HB.

Faceless78
09-20-15, 21:28
Is Janine a blond, over 6 feet tall (with heels), with a nice ass & nice tits?

If so, I can see why she is "Internet Famous" & I would gladly pay 50 to tap that. Starfish or not.

I'm asking because I saw a WG matching this description recently. She was the best looking girl in the entire building.Spend 50 e and to see: if she starfishes you, then that's her; if not, good luck for you anyway.

Nille Copenhagen
09-20-15, 21:48
Spend 50 e and to see: if she starfishes you, then that's her; if not, good luck for you anyway.I'm right on it, I'm taken one for the team, wish me luck, boys. I will spend more than 100 LOL.

Exodus8
09-20-15, 23:53
Landed at FRA and decided to take the Airliner to Darmstadt Hbf where my hotel is located and later took the bus to Sharks. There were already alot of people there when I arrived at 1:30 pm obviously many people from auto show. It seems there were many new girls or girls that I haven't seen before on my previous visit in July.

Noticed one girl that caught my interest a slim blond girl with a pretty face however she was taken after a while and didn't see much of her during the day later. Talked to 4 guys from Israel and one of them took a girl pretty brunette but she was hiding her tits w a towel which is a little suspicious.

1. Paloma (ro) repeat session 1 h.

After eating went to a girl that I thought was Janine. Now I remember why I asked before if her tits were real, LOL.

2. Kiara (Slo) is it just me or does she resemble Janine? No kissing otherwise it wasn't bad not sure if I will repeat though since I really prefer natural tits but her body is great if you look pass her tits.

The pretty brunette I was interested in was hunting, I realised that she didn't speak much english and didn't give of a good vibe so I didn't proceed. Made eye contact with Ina and spoke to her later but she doesn't DFK so no deal. Was looking for a black hair girl with a "asian" look that I was interested in but couldn't find her. Spoke briefly with a girl named Mirella? She claims she is from Germany parents from Italy but I was tired and decided to head back to the hotel.

Conclusion is that the guy / girl ratio wasn't great I. E made it difficult to session with "popular" girls.

Think I will try Mainhattan tmw and maybe Sharks later.

Mr Long Strong
09-21-15, 07:06
Thanks HB!

She was by the slot machines. Her face was looking irritated, arrogant, & bored at the same time. LOL.

Hessen Bub
09-21-15, 09:34
L
2. Kiara (Slo) is it just me or does she resemble Janine? Must be you. Kaira resembles Janine in the same way Goofy resembles Donald Duck.

HB.

Exodus8
09-21-15, 09:44
Must be you. Kaira resembles Janine in the same way Goofy resembles Donald Duck.

HB.Haha I'm sorry master HB.

main target today will be the slim blonde that got away from me yesterday...

Sirioja
09-21-15, 12:54
I have been to Sharks many times and I liked it, too many hot girls.

But this Polish Girl which Sirioja mentioned in a previous post was really special, I liked her a lot.

Ok. Sad news that she told me on my visit which was early September that she is only in the club for 2 weeks, and she will not come back again.

I was with her in the room at 8 PM, most times I book 1 hour, but with her I was ready to stay whole night. I was lucky that she only had 90 minutes because she was leaving the club, otherwise I would have waste money hahahaha.

My question is (for you Sirioja), is it true that she will not return to the club.Mine who " decided" , not sure she decides on her own, I was said, to stay for money for IAA was blond hair to shoulders before, when arrived on beginning of June, now long black hair, but blond hair on body. After a dreamed Monday discovery, we started this Sunday with a very friendly smiling chat and a real GFE start in room, a real pleasure to feel her body for DATY, and then I experienced Polish comedy "dell arte" for staying for all her day, never experienced with Romanian girls, often said to be less honest than germans or Polish, but not my experiences and opinion. Of course Sandra was always very honest. Same for Agnes, also there yesterday, and so pretty woman, but if could be easier with same smiles, just only 1 . I regret not to have gone for 1st with Aylice. Bu who is a real smiling angel, meaning sweet and so friendly with me, not the prettiest compare to my Mainhattan top model or many girls at Sharks or my World favs, but a girl I really like for her behavior and honesty.

New tall, white skin, small tits, long blond hair, pretty German girl, Mina. Also blond angel Lisa. De there. No Crissy. Bu.

For her fans, Moira. Ro arrives not before 8 pm, but works all night.

Sirioja
09-21-15, 19:30
Please, with the exception of Aylice I had sessions with "your girls" long before you ever wrote about them. I definitely never mentioned you or any other guy to any of the girls. I just posted some factual information about girls that were asking extra for standard services. These happened to be "your girls". I still don't know what your problem with fingering is, I do so in about two thirds of my sessions. The rest prefer it if I don't, so I don't. In any case, you are not center of any clubs universe.No problem and I don t care as long a girl doesn't tell me about, saying it s my fault, for a room she had at World when she knew because she read me, I was at Sharks.

At Samya, a girl put my hand in her vagina, so I thought she enjoyed, if only she was out, like she was in room, a real GF.

Sirioja
09-21-15, 20:00
Asian foods back this week-end.

Even no Janine, nor Cosmina, nor Ira, nor angel Sandra, nor Lara, nor angel Marina, nor pretty Helli, excellent casting for my tastes this Sunday with dreamed classy Agnes. My new but maybe past Polish girl if she try again to ask to extend to sleep until she finish her day, even I know it s a very difficult job for her, I could not do it, but I m not the one who said her not to return home before end of IAA. Smiling angel Aylice who came smiling as soon she arrived, I didn t deserve her kindness for my bad choice of the day. Keira without french manucure feet nails now, Madalina, Patricia, Evita, Selena now with long black hair, Mina. De, Lisa. De, Ionela. De, Jellis, Aurelia happy to be back at home, Roxana silicon, not busy, Moira in evening and few pretty others. Paloma too thin for my tastes.

Be back for Aylice after my last summer iron man tour this week, I will need her after 2 sides climbing "Mont bald Ventoux" .

UShobbyist
09-21-15, 21:11
If she was sitting on the sofa next to the entrance the whole day, looking bored and never approaching anybody. That was her.

HB.Does that mean there is no report about this girl on the German Board?

Hessen Bub
09-21-15, 21:19
There's report about Janine. They are not too positive.

Lara is gone for another 2 or 3 weeks. Asian food was never gone. Marina is working less, hasn't been around for a longer period. Cosmina, Yra, Janine, Helli working the days before Sunday.

HB.

Mr Long Strong
09-22-15, 13:26
Yeah, I read those, but if this is the same girl, then I don't care. I'll gladly take 1, 2, or 5 for the team. LOL.

She was definitely a 10. Next time I will get her name.

The girl that I saw put the others to shame.

Nille Copenhagen
09-22-15, 19:55
Yeah, I read those, but if this is the same girl, then I don't care. I'll gladly take 1, 2, or 5 for the team. LOL.

She was definitely a 10. Next time I will get her name.

The girl that I saw put the others to shame.Maybe I'm used to beautiful girls, she is not a 10 in my book. Personality also counts.

UShobbyist
09-22-15, 21:04
Is there a Halloween party in FKK Sharks this year?

Hessen Bub
09-22-15, 21:31
My new but maybe past Polish girl Black hair, big colored tattoo on her ribs?

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
09-22-15, 22:24
Is there a Halloween party in FKK Sharks this year?I would except so, I can ask them this weekend, I also expect the Oktoberfest.

Breadman
09-22-15, 23:30
Is there a Halloween party in FKK Sharks this year?Lets ask that question for all of the clubs. What clubs are having Halloween parties this year?

Exodus8
09-23-15, 02:00
Was considering going to Mainhattan again and Sharks later but changed my mind when it was raining heavily outside. Arrived at 12:30 pm and saw some girls waiting to pay for their entrance fee plus a girl waiting think maybe she was waiting for her room since I remember seeing her during my July trip.

Drinking coffee at the bar and spoke to a girl with glasses sorry forgot her name but apparently she's new at Sharks a week and couple of days.

1. Monica (ro) slim petite black hair girl usually sitting at the "chair / sofa" near the screen with her friend Maria. Seen her many times before but didn't try before today. It was pretty good session with usual stuff I like but her BJ was a little mechanical. Will probably repeat if I can't find any better options.

The great surprise today was meeting master HB. He is different than I imagined in a good way and a total gentleman. It was refreshing meeting someone to talk to about girls, experince etc. He also pointed out some girls out to me e. G. Janine and Aurelia.

Got approached by many girls but there was one it was planning to sessioned with. Her name is Helli got a good vibe and she understood that I needed to eat first. Unfortunately she was preoccupied when I was ready. After waiting for some time I decided to go for Ivy / Ivie based on recommendation from master HB.

2. Ivy (ro) slim blonde a cup. Again a good session with stuff I like. Was thinking staying 1 HR but decided it was better to split it up and have to time to recover.

Recovery time again and I see Aurelia walking around hunting but totally ignores me. Perhaps she doesn't like me and / or heard some bad rumors about me. Think I will approachand ask her next time out of curiosity since I don't feel the need to try her.

BTW I wasnt especially attracted to Janines face besides it didn't help being dessous day. Guess I still want to check her out when I can see her boobies, LOL.

Didn't find any other girls I was particularly interested in so I decided to go with Ivy again when she made eye contact. It was better than the 1st session.

I was pretty tired and ready to head back to the hotel but decided to chill out in the lounge abit. There I noticed a girl I saw on Sunday and prolly before that also that I felt attracted to I. E. Her face. Slim body type with black hair. When she was walking over I was thinking about asking her to sit with me unfortunaly she sat at a guys lap at the bar, LOL. I suppose he is a regular and / or big spender since they talk for approx. 15-20 min when another girl joined in and then another 20 min talk. I was thinking about asking her name and perhaps have a session with her before calling the night.

I had no intention waiting 30 min or perhaps longer so I left at around 1 am. Yes she on my tfl when I return at Sharks.

also a new girl close to midtnite another girl was showing her around. slim body type, black hair with ok face

Plan for tmw will prolly be Mainhattan first and Sharks later.

Syzygies
09-23-15, 05:38
The great surprise today was meeting master HB. He is different than I imagined in a good way and a total gentleman. It was refreshing meeting someone to talk to about girls, experince etc. He also pointed out some girls out to me e. G. Janine and Aurelia.

Got approached by many girls but there was one it was planning to sessioned with. Her name is Helli got a good vibe and she understood that I needed to eat first. Unfortunately she was preoccupied when I was ready. After waiting for some time I decided to go for Ivy / Ivie based on recommendation from master HB.

Recovery time again and I see Aurelia walking around hunting but totally ignores me. Perhaps she doesn't like me and / or heard some bad rumors about me. Think I will approachand ask her next time out of curiosity since I don't feel the need to try her.

BTW I wasnt especially attracted to Janines face besides it didn't help being dessous day. Guess I still want to check her out when I can see her boobies, LOL.
Since you have attended Sharks before, there is little surprise if some girls do not approach even if they are hunting. There must be many (over time) that never approach me. That is great. You may give off wrong vibe or have been seen associating with others giving off the wrong vibe. Some girls take a dim view of me even asking their names, if I don't want to session with them. Anyway you know Aurelia already. To ask why she doesn't approach seems like a silly question to me, especially if you don't want her.

If I really decide I like a girl, then I go get her is best, as sure enough she will go someone else. If you wait too long, you miss out. TT123 even accused me of being a girl thief once, merely by acting promptly, where he did not get to the girl first.

Don't worry. Janine's tits are fabulous and real. There are quite different problems with her. Her face is well above average, and to some, exceptionally pretty. I have not been compelled to pull the trigger myself. There are other girls also with very nice tits, but tits don't dominate my thinking.

Nille Copenhagen
09-23-15, 08:07
Since you have attended Sharks before, there is little surprise if some girls do not approach even if they are hunting. There must be many (over time) that never approach me. That is great. You may give off wrong vibe or have been seen associating with others giving off the wrong vibe. Some girls take a dim view of me even asking their names, if I don't want to session with them. Anyway you know Aurelia already. To ask why she doesn't approach seems like a silly question to me, especially if you don't want her.

If I really decide I like a girl, then I go get her is best, as sure enough she will go someone else. If you wait too long, you miss out. TT123 even accused me of being a girl thief once, merely by acting promptly, where he did not get to the girl first.

Don't worry. Janine's tits are fabulous and real. There are quite different problems with her. Her face is well above average, and to some, exceptionally pretty. I have not been compelled to pull the trigger myself. There are other girls also with very nice tits, but tits don't dominate my thinking.It's funny to hear the master-mongers and Sharks-regular are scarred or shy of Janine, LOL, I decided to take her for a spin this time, this weekend.

Mr Long Strong
09-23-15, 08:10
Maybe I'm used to beautiful girl, she is not a 10 in my book. Personality also counts.Come on, man! Don't insult me.

You're not the only one who is "used to beautiful girls'.

I didn't get a chance to talk to the girl, so I don't know if it was Janine or not.

For 30 minutes or 1 hour I couldn't care less about the girl's personality.

Exodus8
09-23-15, 08:38

Don't worry. Janine's tits are fabulous and real. There are quite different problems with her. Her face is well above average, and to some, exceptionally pretty. I have not been compelled to pull the trigger myself. There are other girls also with very nice tits, but tits don't dominate my thinking.Well obviously I wouldn't ask her that if I wasnt interested in a session (sorry was abit sleepy when i wrote). What I meant was that if I don't get a good vibe and / or she doesn't kiss etc I wouldn't proceed. Got approached by Ina and I quite like her looks but she doesn't like kissing same with Lara.

Perhaps I might look arrogant to some girls since I avoid eye contact if I'm not interested and will tell girls early on that I can't go to the room I. E. Not waste their time since there might be others interested.

I rarely approach and if I do I will usually session after confirming services.

Girl thief? LOL. Unless she is talking to a guy and you jump in take her.

Theres a girl that looks abit arabic to me but always have a towel wrapped around her body like she is hiding something.

3 girls on my hit list today, LOL.

Horny Harry
09-23-15, 10:26
Is there a Halloween party in FKK Sharks this year?Why not check their website?

Dutedrac
09-23-15, 13:05
Black hair, big colored tattoo on her ribs?
HB. Her name is Karolina. Afaik there are (unfortunately) only 3 polish girls in Sharks at the moment, brunette Agnes (who is a classy woman, not a girl, and very good and consistent performer if you commit for 100 euro) blonde Dominica (who is a YMMV type but can be friendly and passionate in the right mood) and brunette Karolina, who is a young friendly smart girl, not the prettiest face but body very fresh and fit, responsive and open for sex, she's almost never on the floor since fully booked and leaving early.
To sum it up, all the mentioned polish girls give better service than any romanian girl in the club, now ain't that a surprise. Martina according to some is also polish but I believe bulgarian.

Anyway, according to her plans Karolina will leave in a few days, she badly needs a break from some of her weird customers.

Hessen Bub
09-23-15, 14:31
Anyway, according to her plans Karolina will leave in a few days, she badly needs a break from some of her weird customers.Thanks for the intel. Could be one particular customer?

Saw her doing threesomes with Domenica. Not the worst experience to have I guess.

HB.

Riina
09-23-15, 14:46
Afaik there are (unfortunately) only 3 polish girls in Sharks at the moment, Which FKK have the most Polish girls?

Sirioja
09-23-15, 14:55
More than 3 Polish girls at Sharks, also a small blond, blue eyes, white skin, about 30 yo, often hunting. Martina, redish hair, white skin, looks more Polish than Bulgarian.

For me, Romanian or Bulgarian girls services, like Ester or Aylice, can compete for GFE with Polish and better than blond silicon 30 yo Dominika, even friendly smiling girl.

BarryManila
09-23-15, 16:55
More than 3 Polish girls at Sharks, also a small blond, blue eyes, white skin, about 30 yo, often hunting.This is probably Annamaria, with light-blue eyes. But she's not always there.

Sirioja
09-23-15, 18:56
Also at least 5 German girls: blond angel Sandra, blond Lara, Ionela. Tall, white skin, long blond hair Mina from Koln and her small blond long hair friend.

Some Asian type girls, sometimes black type girls.

Sirioja
09-23-15, 21:54
This is probably Annamaria, with light-blue eyes. But she's not always there.Fortunately, because I don t like when she hunt me, since noon. As you are the best, is Martina Polish? Do you know other Polish than Agnes, Carolina, Dominika and AnnaMaria?

How many Germans at Sharks? Sandra, Lara, Ionela, new blond Mina and her friend, others?

Thanks, see you.

UShobbyist
09-23-15, 22:36
I would except so, I can ask them this weekend, I also expect the Oktoberfest.AFAIK, Oktoberfest is the biggest annual event in Munich. The entire city starts to prepare for this event in August even though the Oktoberfest starts in late September. This is not such a big event in Frankfurt though.

Co Pilot
09-23-15, 23:00
Made the annual Pilgrims visit to Sharks today and despite the car park being difficult to negotiate due to many maintenance vehicles. It was a good day.

Sharks was fairly crowded maybe 60-70 girls and easily that many in punters I was there between 4 and 10 pm. Maybe a quiet spell about 7 or so but by 10 was picking up again so much so that there were lines of 5-6 waiting for rooms on second floor and the caves were occupied all night.

Was able over 6 hrs to sample 4 of Sharks finest (well maybe) and chat with many many more, food was excellent tonight and bonus entry was 45 E. How good is that.

Started with Maggie. "Bulgarian" (who regrettable could not speak English) however her other mouth skills more than made up for vocabulary deficiencies. I would rate her BJ in the exceptional category. She came back around later in evening offering a "duo" but I declined.

Second was Christina (Or some know her as Victoria) absolutely gorgeous but she spoilt everything soon as we got in the room with the "extras " proposition to the point I made sure the meeting lasted 29 minutes and she got exactly 50 E,She was more than capable has a great body but I was just put off by here " that costs more " attitude. Only girl I got it from all day.

Dinner, shower, sauna and nap later ventured onto Antonia. Posttentailly a mistake but she was actually quite good, little heavy on the " sell before hand"she sat down for a chat and then made a very subtle play for the croan jewels and once she had hold of them well the rest was history. I would give her a solid 6 no more no less. So not one for the repeat list.

Lastly and I apologize here for no name Romanian Girl with very small boobs and very large nipples. She was really really pleasant spoke good English and her ability in the room made this lady "best of the night award "DFK was part of routine and I considered proposing marriage instantly. She was the icing on the cake of an excellent day. Could sleep well tonight.

Tuber19
09-23-15, 23:42
Her name is Karolina. Afaik there are (unfortunately) only 3 polish girls in Sharks at the moment, brunette Agnes (who is a classy woman, not a girl, and very good and consistent performer if you commit for 100 euro) blonde Dominica (who is a YMMV type but can be friendly and passionate in the right mood) and brunette Karolina, who is a young friendly smart girl, not the prettiest face but body very fresh and fit, responsive and open for sex, she's almost never on the floor since fully booked and leaving early.
To sum it up, all the mentioned polish girls give better service than any romanian girl in the club, now ain't that a surprise. Martina according to some is also polish but I believe bulgarian.

Anyway, according to her plans Karolina will leave in a few days, she badly needs a break from some of her weird customers.This was the girl I was posting about before, according to her, she planes to go home and no planes to return.

BarryManila
09-24-15, 00:54
...is Martina Polish? Do you know other Polish than Agnes, Carolina, Dominika and AnnaMaria? How many Germans at Sharks? Sandra, Lara, Ionela, new blond Mina and her friend, others?Martina is from Bulgaria. From time to time there is another Polish girl at Sharks, Joana, black hair. Other German girls are Lisa, Kati or Katrin, Janine, Kiara with big natural boobs and Gina. Occasionally blonde Sophie, MILF.

FiddyCent
09-24-15, 01:59
Martina is from Bulgaria. From time to time there is another Polish girl at Sharks, Joana, black hair. Other German girls are Lisa, Kati or Katrin, Janine, Kiara with big natural boobs and Gina. Occasionally blonde Sophie, MILF.Hi BarryManila.

Is this the same little brunette spinner Martina, ex-Artemis? If it is, I had a couple of very memorable sessions with her in Berlin. Definitely worth a try, even with her mild upsell.

FiddyCent.

Exodus8
09-24-15, 02:24
Hi BarryManila.

Is this the same little brunette spinner Martina, ex-Artemis? If it is, I had a couple of very memorable sessions with her in Berlin. Definitely worth a try, even with her mild upsell.

FiddyCent.I saw someone the resembled her at Mainhattan Wednesday and actually wanted to ask her about it but decided not to since I didn't wanted to session with her anyway. I remember seeing her always walking around especially to the Kino.

Exodus8
09-24-15, 03:19
Arrived around 7 pm and there were many guys there prolly due to the 45 e. Went to get something to eat and went to get a coffee while screening the area for girls on my hit list. Didn't find any so I went to my place and spoke to a guy from Afganistan complaining that he couldn't find his fav blonde girl. He was wondering why all the girls approached him and not me and I told him that they have seen me too many times, LOL.

Was considering Maria who I had sessioned before but she was constantly hunting so I didn't pull the trigger. Saw the girl that I was interested in last night and wanted to approach but I'm usually slow to pull the trigger. Talk to a girl Anastacia according to her 1st day at Sharks and has previously work at another club Stuttgart I think.

Later the girl which I remember seeing in July approached I must've heard wrong since her name was not Dina but Diana.

1. Diana aka the shark (ro) slim body type with great boobies. Had to wait for room with many couples waiting which was a little awkward. When in the room she said she needed to go to the toilet and later asked if I wanted to stay 30 min or 1 h. I said prolly 30 min but it depends. Then she ask what I like and said kissing 50 e extra. I got annoyed and said "you are joking rite". She made some comment about changing her hairstyle colour and that she needed money. Must be thinking that I'm a fucking ATM, LOL.

Minimal kissing lips only and when DATY I almost got my head squashed by her leg even though she loosened up after a while and claimed she came. BJ was decent and fucking ok.

After the session I handed her a 50 e and she wanted 100 e. Had she insisted on 100 e I would certainly take her to the reception and say that she didn't say 50 e extra before hitting the room. She prolly knows that I'm a nice guy but not a newbie since I told her I saw her in July so then she asked for a "gift" I completely ignores her request and said that maybe I would session with her again only. She got a little annoyed but didn't make a scene.

Def the worst experience at Sharks if not in my short career, LOL. She is lucky that she's hot but no wonder she's not busy as some less good looking girls.

Cosmina went over to say Hi obviously wanted a session but was cool about leaving me to relax.

Later I saw the girl I was interested in making a tour with a friend. I decided to walk to the other side of the bar however when I was just thinking about approaching her I saw her getting her stuff for a session.

Decided to stay at the bar and wait for her. Had to tell many girls that I was waiting for someone. There's one girl that always want to go with me but doesn't turn bitchy when I say no started telling her friends that I doesn't like her blahblahblah. Also talk to a redhair which I remember seeing on my last trip prolly a shark and / or doesn't provide good service (gut feeling).

I knew the girl I'm interested in has already finish so I was just waiting for her to get ready. Waited for a long time and was suspecting if she has left the club already. Went over to Ivy and talked about her GF sharky behaviour. Was considering taking her again but then I saw the other girl at the bar just a few meters away explained to her and went straight over and her name is Moira.

2. Moira (ro) slim body type, a cup with a pretty face.

Talked briefly got a good vibe and went for the zimmer. She had to excuse herself for a few minutes and I started to wonder if she was also a shark but remember good reports about her. It was a very fun 1 h session and I will def repeat given the chance.

Left the club around 2:30 and took the taxi back to my hotel.

FiddyCent
09-24-15, 03:26
I saw someone the resembled her at Mainhattan Wednesday and actually wanted to ask her about it but decided not to since I didn't wanted to session with her anyway. I remember seeing her always walking around especially to the Kino.Hello Exodus8.

I will take a guess that Martina is making her rounds, trying out the other clubs in Frankfurt. She might have been working the IAA crowd. I had a couple of memorable sessions with her, but during the third session sometime later, the magic was gone. There is still something I really like about her. I can see myself hooking up with her again, but only if it is in the cards. Thank you for the positive identification.

FiddyCent.

Member #4581
09-24-15, 04:12
I remembered her name and so went back and checked my old post (#4895) and I had typed a Romanian named Carolina. However, the description matches what I remembered of that girl. The one I sessioned with was hanging out with Evita, as I recall. Is this Karolina Polish for sure? Don't care about nationality per se, but curious if there are 2 girls with similar sounding names and fairly similar descriptions.

Sirioja
09-24-15, 05:43
Martina is from Bulgaria. From time to time there is another Polish girl at Sharks, Joana, black hair. Other German girls are Lisa, Kati or Katrin, Janine, Kiara with big natural boobs and Gina. Occasionally blonde Sophie, MILF.I meant Martina, not slim, small falling tits, white slim, redish hair, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, she looks like northern girl.

Shame on me to forget smiling angel, blond Lisa. De, my friend I spoke with on Sunday, about my lost Anna. Pol, my dreamed girl for 11th birthday at World. Even I adviced her to your young friend who seemed to enjoy, maybe I forgot her because of new tattoos, but she likes.

Even when sitting smoking all night, I don t notice anymore " doll" Janine.

So, about 5 Polish, about 10 Germans, some ex CCCP, Latvian like blond MILF Marina. 1 fake blond short hair, silicon, from Azerbaïdjan.

Some hungarian like pretty blond Dina, swinging ass, and angel brunette, big tits Jana 1 year ago. Some bulgarian like smiling angel, top GFE Aylice, funny friendly Viktoria before. Some claiming to be Moldovian like blond angel Patricia, maybe some Czech? And a few Romanians who are the prettiest: Aurelia, Cosmina, Evita. Liz and Carla before. Brunette Moira. Ro for cleverness and dark blond Ester. Ro for her lovely behavior, similar to Raïssa. Cz World, out of the room.

With about 10 targets for me, only World on June 2014 , proposed me so many attractive girls, not even when Oase was on top on July 2014 with top model brunette Emanuela from World, Maria platinium, Roxana, Suginella, brunette Laura, Maya and Carla.

If only staff could be as friendly as at World or Mainhattan, out of smiling little brunette. Good foods and apple juice. Mouthwash in toilets.

But fuck factory atmosphere, like at GT or Oase, out of very few smiling friendly girls, reason why, despite best casting, will never be my home FKK like World or Mainhattan.

Mr Long Strong
09-24-15, 05:53
I was at Sharks recently & I would like to share a few pointers for newbies:

1. Choose the girls which are most attractive to you. YMMV. One guy may say that a girl is a 10 & for you she's just a 4 or vice versa.

2. Know your limits & pace yourself. There is nothing worse than being in a room w / a hot girl DTF & your soldier won't stand at attention. My first few times I was like a kid in a candy store & learned this the hard way (no pun intended).

3. Agree on the terms & price prior to entering the room.

4. Some girls are aggressive because they want / need to get paid. They are not approaching you because they like you or you're the best looking guy in the club.

Most of these statements are common sense, but I hope that it helps someone, as others here have helped me.

Hessen Bub
09-24-15, 06:58
I remembered her name and so went back and checked my old post (#4895) and I had typed a Romanian named Carolina. However, the description matches what I remembered of that girl. The one I sessioned with was hanging out with Evita, as I recall. Is this Karolina Polish for sure? Don't care about nationality per se, but curious if there are 2 girls with similar sounding names and fairly similar descriptions.Different girls. Polish Karolina doesn't hang out with Evita ir any other Romanian girls.

HB.

Hessen Bub
09-24-15, 07:00
AFAIK, Oktoberfest is the biggest annual event in Munich. The entire city starts to prepare for this event in August even though the Oktoberfest starts in late September. This is not such a big event in Frankfurt though.Oktoberfest is the biggest annual "Volksfest" in Germany with 6 Mio plus visitors from all over the globe.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-15, 07:16

1. Choose the girls which are most attractive to you. YMMV. One guy may say that a girl is a 10 & for you she's just a 4 or vice versa.

2. Know your limits & pace yourself. There is nothing worse than being in a room w / a hot girl DTF & your soldier won't stand at attention. My first few times I was like a kid in a candy store & learned this the hard way (no pun intended).

4. Some girls are aggressive because they want / need to get paid. They are not approaching you because they like you or you're the best looking guy in the club.

Most of these statements are common sense, but I hope that it helps someone, as others here have helped me.1. You can start the day with a sweet girl and not an optifick.

2. There is many ways to enjoy sex, even if you are not fucking all the time.

3. I rarely discuss the time and price. I know the rules and the prices, so we'll see what's happening and how the session develop, sometimes we end up with a 5 hours session.

4. There are god and bad customers, I girls can sense if you are nice or weird. Money is their main goal, but they also want to have fun. I don't mind if the girls approach me. It's fun to chat and challenge them.

5. My best advice is to make the girls relax and laugh, then the chance for a good session is better.

Nille Copenhagen
09-24-15, 07:23
Oktoberfest is the biggest annual "Volksfest" in Germany with 6 Mio plus visitors from all over the globe.

HB.We have adopted the Oktoberfest here in Copenhagen as well, many bars and disco have people in Lederhosen and we drink lot of beers. LOL.

Alaric788
09-24-15, 08:24
Could someone tell me if Selena. Ro, long black hair always sited in the entry sofas is still here?

BarryManila
09-24-15, 10:51
Hi BarryManila. Is this the same little brunette spinner Martina, ex-Artemis?Sorry, FC. Don't know if she was before at Artemis / Berlin.

SuperLove
09-24-15, 11:14
Hi Jnpr30, I know one carolina in Sharks, she is Romanian and a very heavy girl, big too. Some might call her fat. I've had sessions with her a couple of times and she has a great attitude, probably because she is not popular with mongers because of her size. On looks she is a 6/10, she has a couple of friends who are again Romanians and generally sits on the sofa near the bar right opposite the stairs.

I did not see her the last time but did manage a session during the last Christmas holidays. She is quite horny and does not charge extra for CIM. Is this the one you talking about?

I remembered her name and so went back and checked my old post (#4895) and I had typed a Romanian named Carolina. However, the description matches what I remembered of that girl. The one I sessioned with was hanging out with Evita, as I recall. Is this Karolina Polish for sure? Don't care about nationality per se, but curious if there are 2 girls with similar sounding names and fairly similar descriptions.

Sirioja
09-24-15, 11:35

4. Some girls are aggressive because they must make money . They are not only approaching you because they like you or you're the best looking guy in the club.

Most of these statements are common sense, but I hope that it helps someone, as others here have helped me.I agree with You. You should write these advice on general info thread because not only for Sharks.

Better to go to girls who attract You rather than others lists or favs because You are not the other and girl may not behave with You like with other. Sometimes, I don t recognize girls I met, when I read about them, because depends on our behavior and what we are looking to get from the girl.

Sirioja
09-24-15, 11:44
At the moment, Carolina is brunette long hair with extension, blond for natural like her body hair, quite slim, polish not Romanian, the new Sharks busy superstar.

BarryManila
09-24-15, 15:34
Could someone tell me if Selena. Ro, long black hair always sited in the entry sofas is still here?Last Sunday she was there.

WineCntryFun
09-24-15, 19:14
Just back home from my European vacation and was lucky enough to spend two days at Sharks. I can't remember the name of my favorite beauty. I thought her name began with an A. She told me she was 19, and Italian. She's a real beauty, tan skin, maybe natural, she has big beautiful natural tits, big lips, both times she was wearing bright red lipstick. She was big eyes. She was back hair. Not sure if it helps, but she was a beauty and I had two sessions with her. She wasn't the best in the room but she's a beautiful woman, definitely sexy and beautiful. Anyone know who I'm talking about? I need to go back!

Mr Long Strong
09-24-15, 19:31
4. ...but they also want to have fun. I don't mind if the girls approach me...I met some girls who were interested in fun or at least they were great actresses.

Sirioja
09-24-15, 21:12
Could someone tell me if Selena. Ro, long black hair always sited in the entry sofas is still here?Yes, she is still at Sharks, my friend with Lisa. De at Sharks, Selena is an angel, one day I will have to repeat with a brunette, I went with her when short blond hair.

Nick The G
09-24-15, 22:42
Could someone tell me if Selena. Ro, long black hair always sited in the entry sofas is still here?Selena: she is still here, I saw her yesterday. But she will leave Sharks beginning of next week to fly to Romania for about 6 weeks. She will not be back before almost middle of November.

Often she skips her travel plans, but now it appeared to me that indeed she has bought a plane ticket.

BarryManila
09-24-15, 23:32
I can't remember the name of my favorite beauty. I thought her name began with an A. She told me she was 19, and Italian. She's a real beauty, tan skin, maybe natural, she has big beautiful natural tits, big lips, both times she was wearing bright red lipstick. She was big eyes. She was back hair. Not sure if it helps, but she was a beauty and I had two sessions with her. She wasn't the best in the room but she's a beautiful woman, definitely sexy and beautiful. Anyone know who I'm talking about?Should be Antonia! Indeed a very pretty girl, but conceited. She claims to be Italian. What the hell she's speaking German with Italian granny Silvana? LOL.

WineCntryFun
09-25-15, 00:12
Should be Antonia! Indeed a very pretty girl, but conceited. She claims to be Italian. What the hell she's speaking German with Italian granny Silvana? LOL.At BarryManila,

I think you are right. I figured something like that, but couldn't remember her name. She kind of had a "***** face," but ended up being nice. I'd recommend her time. I had a great time at Sharks. Does she only work at Sharks, or do most the girls float around?

UltraHappy
09-25-15, 00:32
Better to go to girls who attract You rather than others lists or favs because You are not the other and girl may not behave with You like with other. Sometimes, I don t recognize girls I met, when I read about them, because depends on our behavior and what we are looking to get from the girl.Don't listen to Sirioja. Don't go to the girls who attract you! Instead, run straight to Sirioja's "Sparkle Girls. " Be sure to tell all his "Sparkle Girls" that you demand all the same services they give to that French Guy. Sirioja enjoys the notoriety.

Yeah, definitely do that.

PussyLiccker
09-25-15, 01:58
Different girls. Polish Karolina doesn't hang out with Evita ir any other Romanian girls.

HB.Yep, confirmed. 21yrs Polish girl a bit reminicent of Amber Heard when Smiling. Blue eyes. Black, not flat some volume to the straightish hair. Light skin. Colored tatoo on the side of abdomen. Not too slim, but good build Id say. 165 and wears very high heals. Her proportions makes her look taller. This weekend is the last chance to see her as she will be going back to Poland for her business she has going. Friendly, go with the flow girl.

PussyLiccker
09-25-15, 02:10
Ex-Samya Candy is Scarlette at Sharks. Blond, close to petite, but doesnt seem thin type, probably slim. Light Skin. Not a fan of her tits shape. Kinda like Cosminas, but further out. Almost like a narrow cone.

Personally, didn't think she was up to hyped up to be. Certainly has an attractive face, but I think Valentina Samya is more attractive.

Faceless78
09-25-15, 02:16
Ex-Samya Candy is Scarlette at Sharks. Blond, close to petite, but not too thin. Light Skin. Not a fan of her tits shape. Kinda like Cosminas, but further out. Almost like a narrow cone.

Personally, didn't think she was up to hyped up to be. Certainly has an attractive face, but I think Valentina is more attractive.Pfff. Samya girls are attacking sharks? But I knoe candy is close friend of nieky so probably she follows her friends step. She's definitely pretty, and cute personality, someone probably attracts me in real life, yet as a WG she has a lot to improve.

So it sounds like a permanent move? I'll happy to see some familiar face during my next trip to sharks.

Sirioja
09-25-15, 02:47
Ex-Samya Candy is Scarlette at Sharks. Blond, close to petite, but doesnt seem thin type, probably slim. Light Skin. Not a fan of her tits shape. Kinda like Cosminas, but further out. Almost like a narrow cone.

Personally, didn't think she was up to hyped up to be. Certainly has an attractive face, but I think Valentina Samya is more attractive.Nikky is new and was not so busy before IAA. It would be difficult for ex Candy, because she won t be booked often all night by Turkish and she won t be prettier like in Samya, but lower services than many girls, even she is friendly, but not so skillful for sex, a 2nd Janine, but not German, Romanian among Romanian. But good luck to her and wait and see after IAA.

Member #4581
09-25-15, 02:56
I am terrible at remembering features and even worse at describing them online. And it has been 2+ months! Not long for most but in my old fading memory it is a long time. That said, the Carolina I was talking about was definitely not heavy, in fact she had one of the best bodies in the club bar none, in mid June. Very toned body, and skin was quite pale if I remember correctly. She was somewhat petite, perhaps 160 cm, and brown haired. Small to medium sized tits, as I recall. Face was above average for Sharks, not bad at all but not top 5. She was very friendly. I think she was also fairly new at Sharks at that time. She bugged me several times and eventually I took a session. It was one of several in 3 straight days, so I don't remember much from that session but I had a god time and would go back for her body and friendliness.

Hi Jnpr30, I know one carolina in Sharks, she is Romanian and a very heavy girl, big too. Some might call her fat. I've had sessions with her a couple of times and she has a great attitude, probably because she is not popular with mongers because of her size. On looks she is a 6/10, she has a couple of friends who are again Romanians and generally sits on the sofa near the bar right opposite the stairs.

I did not see her the last time but did manage a session during the last Christmas holidays. She is quite horny and does not charge extra for CIM. Is this the one you talking about?

Jymondor
09-25-15, 05:09
. She told me she was 19, and Italian. Italian? Did you ask her what city her home Italian village is close to? Bucharest, Constanta, or Timisoara?

Hessen Bub
09-25-15, 07:34
At the moment, Carolina is brunette long hair with extension, blond for natural like her body hair, quite slim, polish not Romanian, the new Sharks busy superstar.Superstar. So so. Yes, she seemed quite busy, her service is okay, her tits are small and soft as her whole body is quite soft. Some facial acne, her boobs show stretch marks, my guess is she lost a lot of weight. She's 20 years old.

Yep, confirmed. 21yrs Polish girl a bit reminicent of Amber Heard when Smiling. Blue eyes. Black, not flat some volume to the straightish hair. Light skin. Colored tatoo on the side of abdomen. Not too slim, but good build Id say. 165 and wears very high heals. Her proportions makes her look taller. She's 20 years old, at least she told me. Her eyes are green, not blue.

HB.

Sirioja
09-25-15, 11:44
Superstars mean for me, busiest girls = a lot of men want to get them. Not a question of performances or prettiest or my favs. Sandra was a busy superstar before, now Carolina.

I prefer to have fav, not superstar, to be free for me, like Aylice who is my little superstar for my tastes and after 2 days in snowy and windy hell with a fucking bike, I drove 1000 kilometers all night because I promised her last Sunday and she really deserves this.

Pistons
09-26-15, 03:07
I think I can guess which girl you will visit with. LOL. I think I have seen her on a private booking before at Sharks, or was it at Oase? My memory of it has faded.

DeeDee (Thai) ex-Palace girl showed up at Sharks with her man. She and I were chatting to another Thai girl that worked at Sharks (without DeeDee's man being present). No big deal. I presume DeeDee was getting paid by her man for the visit. I believe she works free lance these days. Maybe I should check what she charges per day. LOL.

Luna (ex-Oase Dominican girl) has shown up at Sharks with her private booked man a couple of times.

If the girl did not want to be restricted to the man she arrives with, she could just come in as a normal working girl trying out. I guess they just don't want any girls to come in and fuck guys for free that are not the accompanying guest.So DeeDee has all quit now?

Sirioja
09-26-15, 03:57

Personally, didn't think she was up to hyped up to be. Certainly has an attractive face, but I think Valentina Samya is more attractive.Last time I saw both at Samya on end of May, they had bad care for their hair and face, today when I arrived, looking for my 2 girls, I saw a new blond who smiled when seeing me, Scarlet Candy, she was so pretty with good care, we chat and I knew I wanted her, but Aylice would be my first, a real sunshine, always smiling, looking at me like an alien when I said her I drove 1000 kilometers all night, because I promised her on last Sunday, and it did worth to have good time with such a smiling GFE Angel. Each time with Aylice were excellent and I really prefer smiling girls.

Later, I went to Scarlet and I chose mirror room, not same level, but what a pleasure to look in mirror for doggy. As I said her, if she could really kiss, she may become a star.

Nikky is back at Samya, I wish her to be free to decide where to work.

Aylice remember her NYC good man.

Girls said not many men this week, bad job. Average casting this Friday, no Sandra, no Carolina, no Selena. Club not full.

Nille Copenhagen
09-26-15, 09:16
Ex-Samya Candy is Scarlette at Sharks. Blond, close to petite, but doesnt seem thin type, probably slim. Light Skin. Not a fan of her tits shape. WFT? Are you 100% sure she is at Sharks now. She didn't told me now I will spank her ass LOL I'm going to inspect her myself. LOL.

Member #4581
09-26-15, 18:57
Thanks very much Sirioja.

Aylice is indeed wonderful, is n't she?!

Nikky is back at Samya, I wish her to be free to decide where to work.

Aylice remember her NYC good man.

Girls said not many men this week, bad job. Average casting this Friday, no Sandra, no Carolina, no Selena. Club not full.

Exodus8
09-26-15, 23:57
Arrived at 1:30 pm there werent many guys present. Couldn't find any girls I wanted to fuck which was ok as I always like to relax abit before action time.

Later I did see one girl that I was interested in. Approached her and went to a another place to talk.

1. Ricki (ro) 23 slim blonde with a pretty face. Told me she haven't been at the club too long (few days) used to work at another area. Kissing was not bad but not much as I like, her BJ was soft which I like and fucking her felt good her well. She did make fake sounds which was obvious. Repeat material. She was pretty busy for the rest of the night so I was glad I catched her.

Again had a pleasant talk with master HB. I did ask him about service level of some girls I was interested in and he pointed Agnes out to me otherwise I probably wouldn't know. did talk to her but didnt proceed as she only kiss for 1hr session. there was also a girl that sits at the bar (message direction) that i rejected a few times already that started to ask me "y u come her if u dont go the room", "i need to work" blablabla i got angry n said "i dont need to tell u when i go to the room", "im not yr cash machine"

I wanted to session with Moira again but she was nowhere to be seen so I considered going with a new girl Anastacia or perhaps Ivy again. Around 11:15 pm I saw Moira at the reception so I went over and asked if she was going to work if not I would probably have left. She said she needed to do her makeup first and I thought that would take 15-20 min or max 30 min. So I went to back to the lounge and waited for her. It took 1 HR before she finally showed up and then she started to talk to a regular I guess.

Perhaps she has a goldfish memory and have forgotten that I was waiting for her. I went to the bar and after a while she noticed me and we talked when the guy went away for something. She told me that she looked for me which was obvious a lie. Said she was a bit drunk but we did go to the room.

2. Moira (ro) slim black hair a cup. She is a lot of fun in the room. The only thing I don't like is that she always go and do some stuff after we hit the room and after approx 45 min the alarm will go off. Guess she needs to go to take a cigarette. Yes I would repeat but feel I've had my dose and if it wasnt my last day in FRA for this trip I wouldn't have waited so long for a girl.

After the session I left the club at around 2:30 am.

I missed Alice and Kati during this trip and also regretted not to session with Helli and Janine like Diana from my last visit, hehe.

Syzygies
09-27-15, 11:44
So DeeDee has all quit now?My old phone has a LINE App connection to Dee Dee. Not sure if her old phone number is still correct or not. Perhaps it is. So I may contact her sometime, soon. I will post any worthwhile news in the future. My impression from her was she was not working at Palace any more, but doing some freelance, since a recent change in her personal situations. I could be in situation to look for an all nighter sometime soon.

Another ex Palace Thai girl recently had a breast "silly" reduction. Said it was too heavy for her. 450 gm each side is damn heavy. I have seen the new tits pics. Looks softer and more natural with a smaller implant, still not competing with young girls with perfect high natural tits of course. "Mothers" usually have a sag disadvantage.

I think the world is waiting for a new silicone replacement that is very soft but far lighter in weight. Inventor of ultra-light implants could make a fortune. LOL.

Meanwhile Leya / Lea has "extremely" heavy natural tits.

Syzygies
09-27-15, 11:54
Again had a pleasant talk with master HB. I did ask him about service level of some girls I was interested in and he pointed Agnes out to me otherwise I probably wouldn't know. did talk to her but didnt proceed as she only kiss for 1hr session.If you ever consider a 1 hour session, Agnes can be a dream girl session. I never missed out on great kissing. Love her body too. I have not had a better service recently, barring maybe Pamela (gone several months) who was the best session I ever had at Sharks, indistinguishable from a horny girlfriend.

Next visit to Sharks, Agnes has to be at the highest priority for me. There are other girls I rate very highly for service, e.g. Kelly. Next tier is like Moira, Sarah (I forgot her new name), Paloma.

If talent was low one day, and I had to do Agnes multiple times, I would be happy and not be bored. In days when Pamela and Agnes both sat together at the German table, I could alternate sessions between them. Was bliss. I could not possibly have taken just a 30 minute. I love extended sex play of all different positions and take time to make it anyway.

Sometimes I take cute girls like Cosmina and Aurelia, but they don't come close to the super service class.

Craiova
09-27-15, 12:06
I have not had a better service recently, barring maybe Pamela (gone several months) who was the best session I ever had at Sharks, indistinguishable from a horny girlfriend.Yep Pamela really good session but I've missed smartness at hER.

Breadman
09-27-15, 12:45
Arrived at 1:30 pm there werent many guys present. Couldn't find any girls I wanted to fuck which was ok as I always like to relax abit before action time.
.All this talk of Sharks having a superior lineup, a comment such as this makes me wonder. So my question for Exodus8: On your trip, which club had the best lineups listing them from best to worst (with a short comment on why they ranked that way).

BarryManila
09-27-15, 12:48
Yep Pamela really good session but I've missed smartness at hER.Rolling Stones: "You can't always get what you want. " I got "Satisfaction!

Exodus8
09-27-15, 14:11
If you ever consider a 1 hour session, Agnes can be a dream girl session. I never missed out on great kissing. Love her body too. I have not had a better service recently, barring maybe Pamela (gone several months) who was the best session I ever had at Sharks, indistinguishable from a horny girlfriend.
1 HR is not a problem is the service is good e. G. DFK however I hate to commit before as I have tried to take 1 HR including kissing and it was not worth it. Must be unlucky never even seen this Kelly which is suppose to be real good.

All this talk of Sharks having a superior lineup, a comment such as this makes me wonder. So my question for Exodus8: On your trip, which club had the best lineups listing them from best to worst (with a short comment on why they ranked that way).Don't worry the LU is good at Sharks it just that I'm really picky and allergic to bad sessions so I choose carefully my targets.

Sirioja
09-27-15, 14:28
Agnes. Pol was working all along IAA, but even she stay one of the most "interesting" FKK woman for me with my World fav, she can t compete with Aylice or Ester beautiful smiles and always looking you in the eyes, I don t like the feeling to see a working girl behaving so " forced" to do this job, and no critics because I know how it should be difficult and I will not be able to do it, but I prefer to relax with a girl with more simple behavior and who answer me: you don t like when I smile. I found many of them at Sharks, even new Scarlet ex Candy this Friday, even she can t compete with Agnes skill, but her ass in doggy and her well care smiling face, in mirror room, made me dream, not stressing, looking a smoking girl.

Syzygies
09-27-15, 14:31
All this talk of Sharks having a superior lineup, a comment such as this makes me wonder. So my question for Exodus8: On your trip, which club had the best lineups listing them from best to worst (with a short comment on why they ranked that way).It's very simple. The early line up has a limited number of girls in total. The very best ones arriving early maybe taken or busy, or just not fitting the taste of the particular guy reporting. Assessment of the line up varies widely from those saying fantastic to those saying was crap. However some good girls can be arriving quite late.

E. g. Moira tended to arrive not long before I was ready to go home. Crappy timing for me. Otherwise I would have repeated her more.

To me, Sharks always has a good selection of girls with great bodies of different shapes, and a lot suiting my relatively slim preference. I can ignore the fatties no problem. Number of girls with a stunningly pretty face is a bit limited to my taste, so often have to compromise in that department. Some very pretty face girls (to me) exist. Very few of those start early.

So each person commenting on superior line up or not, may have a different perspective. Some guys only look at the body. In that case the line-up is fabulous. LOL. Moira is good example. Great body, great service, face okay But not stunning. Mia another one. Fabulous body, ordinary face. Mia also doesn't arrive early I believe.

Agnes is a great girl that starts early but not everyone's taste. Sandra is very popular and starts early. Kelly, when she works, starts early. There are others.

There are often not enough customers doing sessions early to justify girls to start early. If Moira starts late, I am sure it's because business is better then. Even on Sunday cheap entry before 2PM, many customers arrive early, then stuff around with crappy breakfast, wellness, relax, and take very long time to get round to thinking about a fuck. Not me. If I arrive early, and a great girl like Agnes is available, I will take her straight off. I have my priorities right after maybe a week of no sex. LOL I don't want to wait till the good girls get too busy. Also I need to spread sessions as far apart as possible to get best recovery and enjoyment.

Exodus8
09-27-15, 14:45
Agnes is a great girl that starts early but not everyone's taste. Sandra is very popular and starts early. Kelly, when she works, starts early. There are others.

There are often not enough customers doing sessions early to justify girls to start early. If Moira starts late, I am sure it's because business is better then. Even on Sunday cheap entry before 2PM, many customers arrive early, then stuff around with crappy breakfast, wellness, relax, and take very long time to get round to thinking about a fuck. Not me. If I arrive early, and a great girl like Agnes is available, I will take her straight off. I have my priorities right after maybe a week of no sex. LOL I don't want to wait till the good girls get too busy. Also I need to spread sessions as far apart as possible to get best recovery and enjoyment.I did take noticed of Agnes on Sunday and on Tuesday early. Guess I'm a little used to girls approaching me that I didn't talked to her before Thursday. Guess next time I will check her out.

Yeah if I see my fav girl early I might take her before she gets taken. Also extra good if its her first session I. E. More fresh. I've done that and told the girl I want another session later but she gets busy.

Syzygies
09-27-15, 14:52
Must be unlucky never even seen this Kelly which is suppose to be real good.
Kelly predicted return from holidays first weekend in October. Typically only works Friday to Sunday finishing 10 PM usually. Tall very curvy Puerto Rican latina. Deepest tongue DFK going. Excellent cowgirl. Deep BBBJ too. Similar to American accent for English but speaks obviously Spanish and also German. Intelligent girl. Friends with a few of the more "classy" girls. Tan skin. Won't suit the white skin bigots. Not to be confused with Aida(Rom), who is skinner, has similar skin tone, but with gun tats on her belly, and obviously totally different speaking accent.

Sirioja
09-27-15, 15:06
No Kelly for IAA. Dina left after first Sunday. I didn't see Sandra on first Sunday and this Friday.

Agnes, Mia, Sandra when working, start at the opening, Moira very late, sometimes 9 pm. Most of best Sharks girls for services, start quite early and finish not long after midnight, that s why Sharks have the best casting in the early afternoon in Frankfurt, but Aca at the moment can compete.

For Exo, during IAA, maybe you missed some really kissing girls = who come to kiss you, looking you in the eyes, during missionary, and provide for only 30 minutes without asking for extra or extended time, Sharks is not Oase. Moira who is friendly and nice girl, is not the best for this natural kissing exercise.

Syzygies
09-27-15, 15:06
I did take noticed of Agnes on Sunday and on Tuesday early. Guess I'm a little used to girls approaching me that I didn't talked to her before Thursday. Guess next time I will check her out.

Yeah if I see my fav girl early I might take her before she gets taken. Also extra good if its her first session I. E. More fresh. I've done that and told the girl I want another session later but she gets busy.Agnes is a girl who tends to sit rather than do circuits and approach guys. I like that. I prefer to do the approaching. She prefers it as well. If a guy approaches, there is some chance he is interested or possibly likes her look. First time I approached Agnes, she had noticed I had been watching her from a distance, first. Wasn't sure if I was weird or not. LOL. Quickly warmed to me though.

There are probably quite a number of girls whose usual pattern is to sit rather than circuit.

Exodus8
09-27-15, 15:16
Agnes is a girl who tends to sit rather than do circuits and approach guys. I like that. I prefer to do the approaching. She prefers it as well. If a guy approaches, there is some chance he is interested or possibly likes her look. First time I approached Agnes, she had noticed I had been watching her from a distance, first. Wasn't sure if I was weird or not. LOL. Quickly warmed to me though.

There are probably quite a number of girls whose usual pattern is to sit rather than circuit.I prefer to get approached by the girl I like but it doesn't happen often, LOL. If I try to get eye contact then I want them to approach.

Paloma never approach unlike the majority which are hunters. Truth is that non-hunters are more desirable in my eyes also if they play hard to get a little.

Breadman
09-27-15, 15:46
I see Sunday's entrance is discounted 20 euro's from 11 am until 2 pm but I don't see a listing for a Wednesday promotion. Is the Wednesday discount been canceled? I also see a 25 euro discount two hours before the end of work, from 3 pm until 5 pm. Is this good Monday thru Friday and can you stay the entire night with this discount?

Member #4581
09-27-15, 15:57
3 Am to 5 Am, you mean?

I see Sunday's entrance is discounted 20 euro's from 11 am until 2 pm but I don't see a listing for a Wednesday promotion. Is the Wednesday discount been canceled? I also see a 25 euro discount two hours before the end of work, from 3 pm until 5 pm. Is this good Monday thru Friday and can you stay the entire night with this discount?

Breadman
09-27-15, 16:17
FEIERABEND-TARIFF
25 discount on entry fee!
Two hours before end of work! This gives the impression its in the late afternoon. Even has a photo of a clock with 3 to 5 highlighted.
http://www.fkk-sharks.de/saunaclub-tarif-tariffs

Closing time deal: 25 dicount from the entrance fee.
Daily, two hours before closing time!

This is on another section of their website which states the discount if for the two hours before their closing. Harder to find this website.
http://www.fkk-sharks.de/fkk-saunaclub#/saunaclub-contact

Hessen Bub
09-27-15, 16:30
Entry on "BiFi"-Wednesday is 45€ all day. "Promotion" has been going for months and was also valid on September, I guess also in October.

HB.

Sirioja
09-27-15, 16:31
I see Sunday's entrance is discounted 20 euro's from 11 am until 2 pm but I don't see a listing for a Wednesday promotion. Is the Wednesday discount been canceled? I also see a 25 euro discount two hours before the end of work, from 3 pm until 5 pm. Is this good Monday thru Friday and can you stay the entire night with this discount?Wednesday 45 whole day with same club services, and many girls because they know many locals visit, to eat at restaurant and take the tea.

On Monday, ticket 20€ received for next visit on Monday or Tuesday.

Last 2 hours discount is mainly for Turkish rabbit fucking, most of best girls left about midnight, I said to little Bulgarian princess to refuse drunk, no more foods after 1 am, then 45 is expensive for less than 2 hours with only a few and not the best, tired girls.

Best castings days are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

BarryManila
09-27-15, 19:57
...no more foods after 1 am, then 45 is expensive for less than 2 hours with only a few and not the best, tired girls.That's right. 45 euro is too expensive for the last two hours without food. Sometimes you can't even get a coffee because they are cleaning the coffee machine.

Exodus8
09-27-15, 22:15
For Exo, during IAA, maybe you missed some really kissing girls = who come to kiss you, looking you in the eyes, during missionary, and provide for only 30 minutes without asking for extra or extended time, Sharks is not Oase. Moira who is friendly and nice girl, is not the best for this natural kissing exercise.Sir sirioja, you got to mention names I suppose you mean Aylice? Must have seen her during all my visit all day long. I suppose she isn't my type and that's why I didn't bother asking her names. I think Moira is pretty good perhaps more wild than for instance Paloma.

Breadman
09-27-15, 22:57
Best castings days are Wednesday,...... and Sunday.Which day would have the better lineup? Which day would have fewer guys crowding the place?

Sirioja
09-27-15, 23:01
Sir sirioja, you got to mention names I suppose you mean Aylice? Must have seen her during all my visit all day long. I suppose she isn't my type and that's why I didn't bother asking her names. I think Moira is pretty good perhaps more wild than for instance Paloma.Also Patricia, Carolina, Ester and was said for Madalina, Jellis, Helli, who are generous for kissing. Other kisser, Sandra, Marina, Kelly were not there.

Sirioja
09-27-15, 23:09
Which day would have the better lineup? Which day would have fewer guys crowding the place?I can't visit on Wednesday, so best for me is Sunday. Arrival before 2 pm for entry 45 , resting on early afternoon because only a few girls, but some stars may be working since 11 am or noon, most girls arrive about 4/5 pm and most locals leave at 7/8 pm, so many girls are free on early evening until midnight when most finish.

NewPlayer
09-28-15, 00:10
Next tier is like Moira, Sarah (I forgot her new name), Paloma.

Sarah's (beckinsale, ex andrea at world) new name is suzi. At least for now. It seems if a girl takes an extended leave, ie more than 3 months, the club will take her off their list and give her name to a newcomer.

Exodus8
09-28-15, 07:06
Also Patricia, Carolina, Ester and was said for Madalina, Jellis, Helli, who are generous for kissing. Other kisser, Sandra, Marina, Kelly were not there.Thanks, Madalina is a nice friendly girl but facially not my type. Sandras BJ was good but didn't like her kissing maybe not so good chemistry?

Helli is the one I should've tried when she came to me. Didn't see her for the next visits I was there so she's on my hit list for my next visit.

The other girls idk lookwise.

Hessen Bub
09-28-15, 07:11
At Exodus:

Karolina is the Polish girl with the black hair, green eyes and the big coloured tattoo.

Marina is from Letvia (30 plus, skinny, blond, looks very shy, doesn't approach and is wild in the room.

Ester (Ro) is tall, reddish blonde hair, okay face.

Kelli is the Latina type, silicone.

Patricia from Moldavia is (back to) skinny, platinum blonde long straight her, pretty face, doesn't approach, her boobs are sagging.

Yellis (Ro) hangs out with Lea at the end of the bar towards the solarium, pretty face, nice boobs, ass too big for me.

Out of the six I'd say only Patricia might be your type. You really should have tried Helli, great body, pretty face, nice girl, good service.

HB.

Exodus8
09-28-15, 07:23
At Exodus:

Out of the six I'd say only Patricia might be your type. You really should have tried Helli, great body, pretty face, nice girl, good service.

HB.Thanks master HB.

Yes I knew I made a mistake and was looking for her but nowhere to be seen.

I might try girls based on good service if they arent too far away from my specs.

Nille Copenhagen
09-28-15, 09:50
At Exodus:

Karolina is the Polish girl with the black hair, green eyes and the big coloured tattoo.

Marina is from Letvia (30 plus, skinny, blond, looks very shy, doesn't approach and is wild in the room.

Ester (Ro) is tall, reddish blonde hair, okay face.

Kelli is the Latina type, silicone.

Patricia from Moldavia is (back to) skinny, platinum blonde long straight her, pretty face, doesn't approach, her boobs are sagging.

Yellis (Ro) hangs out with Lea at the end of the bar towards the solarium, pretty face, nice boobs, ass too big for me.

HB.I can recommend Helli too, she is sexy, sweet and fun. We have really good vibe together, I felt like I knew her for at long time, but we have just met.

Tommyseville
09-28-15, 17:04
Sharks.

Friday, late Sept 2015.

Continued from Thursday Oase visit: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1096-FKK-Oase-Burgholzhausen&p=1779789&viewfull=1#post1779789.

INTRODUCTION.

Sharks has become my home club in Hessen for years now. I used to go to Mainhattan for the convenience, but after my first visit to Sharks back in 2011, shortly after its opening, I flagged Sharks as a club with tremendous potential. Once I discovered the ease of taking the AIRliner bus to and from the airport I stopped going into the city and just headed south.

GETTING THERE.

See my previous reports for details about transportation and logistics:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1670872&viewfull=1#post1670872

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1655502#post1655502

This time I took trains from Friedrichsdorf to Darmstadt Hbf and then transferred to Bus capitalletterR. See www.rmv.de for schedules and connections. Bus capitalletterR has been updated to a clean modern articulated bus with tons of space--maybe they had to adapt to the recent rise of Sharks' popularity? I can just imagine a bus load of guys exiting the bus at the Daimlerweg stop.

I wrote down which trains and which tracks to change to so I strode confidently like a local. The geldautomat in the Darmstadt Hbf tries to get you to do your withdrawal in USD, at a rate that is much more beneficial to them than to you. Just pick Euros and let the Interbank rate prevail. As usual I browsed in the giant Home Depot clone Hornbach store next door and used their free WLan before going into Sharks.

VISIT.

Upon entry at about 1330 I took a look around and didn't really see any girls to my liking yet. I had not yet made a full loop of the bar when Sylvana presented herself to me, her smelling easy tourist prey. I chuckled and said Guten Morgen, Sylvana! In my best cheery German accent and from that point on she left me alone the rest of the night.

It was nice to see light streaming in from the glass doors leading to the outside. I have never spent much time outside at Sharks; all my visits have been during the winter and so I've missed out on outdoor frische Luft action. It was still too cold to session out there but at least later I could read some of my airplane novel to escape all the smoking.

Although I had eaten well at the Arkadia breakfast I thought, for the sake of keeping to a regular schedule, that I should eat lunch. I scooped up smoked salmon, avoiding the nearby crab leg pieces, and also got eggs and sausage and bread. Food here is definitely a step up from Oase. An extremely pretty blonde joined me at my table, she had an amazing model gazelle body. Aurelia was hanging out with an older German businessman type, who kept reminding her he could only stay until 3 because he had a meeting in Frankfurt. I made a mental note of Aurelia's tats, like the French script at her left collarbone, so I could find her later.

I hung out at the bar area for a while, then wandered around, until I saw Aurelia walking around by herself. "Hey, did your friend go off to his meeting?" I called out--sure enough, she was free and ready for my first session of the day.

AURELIA.

Blonde with thin model body, pretty face. Script tat on left collarbone.

I had watched the interaction Aurelia had with her regular customer--she was friendly enough but I could see that she wasn't the playful and eager type. Rather she was a little reserved and matter-of-fact, even when interacting with a guy I'm sure she fucked on a regular basis. So I didn't expect a GFE and figured it would be a pure optifick.

We sat at the sofa almost under the upstairs hot tub. I found this spot pretty good for observing the action, until later that night when some slobs sploshed water from the hot tub over the side. Like did they do a cannonball or something? Aurelia made sure to tell me her rules: No anal. No kissing with tongue. No FIV. I repeated them back to her, figuring this was some kind of quiz. I wondered when the essay portion was coming. But even with this relative boner-killer, Little Tommy was still feeling the stirring. We went upstairs, and Aurelia made sure to get a room with a window, saying she'd probably want to have a smoke later. I enjoyed the bright sunlight streaming in giving me an even better view of Aurelia's perfect body.

Our session turned out better than expected, more a standard decent session service-wise, but with a tremendously attractive toned body blonde. When she was blowing me she kept pausing to spit out the mix of pre-cum and saliva in her mouth, stating, "you know, you have to tell me when you want to do something else" and I just grinned back at her, needing the pauses anyway to not come too soon, and totally enjoying the visual scene of her sucking my cock, and thus letting her continue.

We eventually got around to fucking, and I finished in stand-up doggy watching her pussy lips grip and release my cock with each thrust, spreading her ass cheeks as I stood behind her. Ah, this is the life, isn't it? Ok 50 EUR session.

As in Oase the previous day, I met a lot of girls who came by to sell themselves, or together with a friend. Most were just ok, but I did see a number of pretty girls throughout the club. Roxanna, wearing a black choker and hanging out with nerd glasses Jessica at the far end of the bar, stood in front of me as I was walking by, giving me an opportunity for a hug and ass grab. I hadn't seen her since she got her bolt-ONS, so I jested, "Roxanna, you look different--did you change your hair? Something is different". She smiled and repeated, "something different" standing up a little straighter so her newly-pneumatic fireballs almost smacked me in the face.

I wandered around the back of the stairs leading up to the pool area and came across Lara fucking a turkish guy cowgirl on the sofa up against the far wall. His buddy was sitting directly across, on the sofa up against the staircase wall. He gave me a shit-eating grin and I responded in kind, then I took a seat as a fellow spectator. "Just like porn, eh?" he said sotto voce. Kind of like watching a pickup basketball game, maybe with a lot of the same sounds of grunts, except punctuated by a rhythmic slapping of balls against butt as Lara went into high rpm mode. The guy seemed to like spanking Lara on her ass, which I don't think she really liked as she gave him a slap on the thigh upon disembarking, walking over to a nearby room to get a roll of paper towels.

On another circuit I met a cute young blonde in thigh high fishnet stockings holding court with a little clique of friends. Scarlett introduced me to all of them, saying I should have a foursome--no, a fivesome, with herself, Esther, Cayzee (phonetic spelling, not sure of actual, maybe Casey? And Melissa. These girls were having a good time and it was fun to hang out a bit with them. What would be the logistics of taking four girls to the room? One on the cock, one facesitting, the other two for each hand? I definitely lack that kind of coordination--no one-mand-band action for me.

I had been watching the sofas near the entrance for some time, and noticed a girl who only could be Janine holding forth with some old guys and a bald gentleman. The bald guy was reading from the newspaper to Janine and another girl, while the older guys on the sofa across from them just watched.

JANINE
Naturally gorgeous young German girl with fabulous natural tits. Very popular.

Janine is definitely pretty--but not in a stunning knockout way in my opinion. To me, it is more because she is naturally pretty, with nothing artificial. Her tits are big and shapely without the benefit of modern augmentation; her face would be attractive without makeup; she has the benefit of youth in her shapely body. Lots of other girls in the club tack on the false eyelashes and work the push-up bras to enhance what they've got, but Janine doesn't need to. And I think that's what makes her special.

So a while later when I saw the bald guy busy in an animated conversation on the opposite sofa, leaving Janine to idly smoke her cigarette alone, I went over to sit next to her. This time it was me who was going through the usual interview script. What's your name? Where are you from? Do you go to the room?

It wasn't until later when I realized that's how I had worded it--not, "want to go to the room?" but more like "do you ever go to the room at all?" because I really hadn't seen her go off to any sessions. She smiled and said sure, let me finish my cigarette. Then we went upstairs. I switched us to an exterior room with a window, as the still-bright early evening light would give me a better view of Janine's beauty.

I was pleasantly surprised. Sex with Janine was fun; not at all the starfish session I had been led to expect from reading here. I'm sure it's not my strapping he-man body and striking good looks, as the fellow ISG brothers I have met can attest to my lack thereof. Maybe I was an interesting change of pace from the old silver-haired guys I saw taking her upstairs later that evening. Who knows. In any event I was quite happy with our session. As with Aurelia, we started out with a lot of BBBJ--I was enjoying the view and feeling and kept the BBBJ going for a long time. Then we switched into the usual mish / doggy / cowgirl rotation. I was not going to come--after 3 sessions the day before in Oase and my session with Aurelia just earlier I wasn't getting close, even while looking up at Janine's pretty face in the late evening light and fondling her wonderful natural tits hanging above me, with her pussy smacking my balls as she worked it in cowgirl.

I said, let's see if I can cum in your mouth. Janine went back to BBBJ, first me still lying on my back as in our cowgirl fuck, then I stood up and got her a pillow to kneel on. Oh my god, what a visual. I had to brace my back up against the wall as I came in her mouth, the sight of her pretty face sucking me off was wonderful. I staggered back to the bed and had to lie down; Janine looked at me with a wry smile. This must happen to a lot of her old guy patrons. I hope she takes CPR lessons, one of her fan club will likely need it.

All that for 50 euro + 50 euro CIM bonus. Amazing.

I hung out for a long time afterward--I wasn't sure I could get it up again, much less cum one more time. I had a hard time staying awake; I think the sessions took a lot out of me.

A bunch of girls came by as I sat idly and almost numb, really considering whether to call it a night or to hang out longer. I still was having a great time just enjoying the parade of naked beauties, and there was sufficient depth in the lineup where there was several girls I would still want to do and had not yet even met. But I was sooooo tired, and even nodded off a few times.

Between my bouts of narcolepsy, Cayzee came by with her friend Livia, Mira sat on my lap and got right up close and personal with those big blue eyes and slightly manic demeanor, and I got to know Holly, the African-American / Bulgarian fireplug who talked about Vegas and traveling the world. Interesting lady, Holly, although with those powerful legs I was a little intimidated. Like those compact Bulgarian powerlifters you'd see in the Soviet-era Olympics, I'm sure she squats more than I can, and let's not even talk about her snatch.

I thought about finding Scarlet, the cute blonde with the close friends and made my way over to their spot near the stripper stage. They quizzed me on their names--I got Livia's wrong but got Kayzee and Scarlett's correct. They were all in a playful mood, trying to get me to take all three of them to the room. "You can have a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead!" I demurred and tiredly sat down on the chair Scarlett was leaning on, so her butt was right behind my head. I'd periodically reach back and grab her ass or tickle her side, and she ended up putting both hands on my neck and giving me a massage. Nice actually.

When Scarlett stopped and came over to sit down on the sofa to the left I motioned, come here, I'll massage you now. She sat down on the chair, knocking my legs wider to give her space. I gave her a pretty good back massage, about ten minutes worth. She seemed to enjoy it--so much that Cayzee insisted that she get a turn too. So they traded places, and I gave Cayzee the same treatment. Then the half-asian-looking Melissa came over for her turn. I spent a longer time with Melissa, mostly because I expected Livia to come over for her turn as well, but she had disappeared. All the while the bunch of guys sitting on the other side of the stripper stage were watching and pointing, evidently thinking I was either a sucker for giving the girls so much attention or a lucky guy for getting a good half-hour of feeling up three young hotties for free.

The etiquette of picking one girl out of her clique is still hard for me. I really liked Scarlett's pretty face, but Kayzee had made an impression on me in her three or four attempts to seek me out and get me to go up to the room. In some way I felt a weird vibe with her, almost like she kind of was into me and it wasn't just desperation that had her come by so much.

In the end my decision was made for me, as Scarlett went over to some guy's sofa and I saw that she was going upstairs with him. So I called Cayzee over and gave her a mini interview with her in my lap. Felt my boner growing, so we found a room downstairs under the fishtank.

KAYZEE.

Reddish shoulder-length hair, face reminiscent of Juliette Moore, small tat at groin. Not a stunner, more like girls I've had actual relationships with.

I thought I had a hard time popping with Janine; it was impossible with Kayzee. Not for lack of trying--we did all the usual positions and BBBJ, and I tried to have her blow me to completion, but it just wasn't there. Out of ammo, man. Bummer. Kayzee seemed genuinely hurt. Somewhere during our session I had given her an orgasm (at least she said so, and we all know how that really works with working girls) and maybe she felt bad about not reciprocating? Maybe she felt it meant I really wasn't that into her and was lusting after her friend Scarlett? I don't know, this was getting too high school for me. Paid her the 50 EUR and then went to the shower and changed directly into my street clothes.

SUMMARY.

I had a grand time at Sharks this trip. The only downer was that I got kind of sick to my stomach, either from the food or from all that second-hand smoke. But in terms of lineup, there was still a few girls I would've wanted to do that I hadn't even met, much less had sperm left in my balls to session with.

GIRLS I SAW / MET / DID*.

SYLVANA blond granny in corset teddy holding her body together.

AURELIA* pretty blond gazelle French script tat left collarbone, big flower tat left wrist, tat outside calf Optifick cold.

YELIS Dark and lovely. Can't remember much else though.

ROXANNA short blond hair, beach girl face, huge bolted-on tits now.

JESSICA dark hair, big nerd glasses

COCO Hungary blonde round face just ok body fishnet teddy.

ELVIRA chubby moldavian short blonde big eyes nice tits.

NORA older dark Latin look selling double with:

IONELLA Germany young GND with fresh face.

LOUISA dark garter stockings right thigh tats, actually quite attractive.

NATALIA mexican-looking squinty eyes.

DIVA older blonde Rom Farrah Fawcett hair selling double with:

JULIA chunky blonde.

SCARLETT cute blond spinner Rom thigh high fishnet stockings nice butt, suggested foursome with:

ESTHER tall reddish-blonde hair, lighter than Kayzee's though, haus Frau looking rom.

KAYZEE* reddish hair short tat at left groin Juliette Moore face.

MELISSA Half-asian looking Rom girl.

ELLA Russian from Moskow looks like my coworker with same eyes, hair and big tit build 27 years old.

JANINE* Germany attainable beauty because of her natural good looks. CIM bonus, worked hard for it.

SAMIRA Azerbaijan short dyed blond hair, tough look like bodyguard.

MIA skinny hardbody Rom face bob cut brown hair big nose.

SOPHIA Russian hippie chick look but actually from Germany selling double with:

GINA Croatia but dark, looks almost like part-african heritage.

SUZY dark rom girl. Attractive but these girls are just blurring together!

LIVIA glasses cute facial dimples when smiles black hair selling double with Kayzee.

APHRODITE Met at the bar, she said "afro" was her name. I said, but your hair is straight! She didn't get the joke.

SABRINA black hair wide smile from Italy.

ANKA new girl in Janine's sofa, Mayim Bialik face, didn't talk about neuroscience though.

NELLY Greece big naturals shoulder length brown hair.

LARA German blonde with faint tats, did public cowgirl with Turk guy at back sofa with his buddy watching. Face like Bridget Fonda meets a young Cloris Leachman (that's not a knock on her--Leachman was in the 1946 Miss America competition you know).

ADELA Moldavian glasses saggy tits spinner older looking.

MIRA Hungary blonde nice curls, reminded me of a girl I used to live with, including her equally crazy blue eyes and slightly manic demeanor.

HOLLY African American and Bulgarian short straightened hair muscular thighs like powerlifter.

ALEXANDRA big girl blonde.

PATRICIA skinny blond necklace, good looking.

FOOD.

Beef in creamy sauce.

Pork meatloaf (actually quite good).

Chicken schnitzel.

Turkey in a white sauce.

Scalloped potatoes.

Steamed mixed vegetables, like from a Costco freezer, lots of butter taste.

Sauerkraut with so much red pepper flakes I thought it was kimchee.

Bean and green leaf lettuce salad.

Tomato and peppers.

Chinese food at the back steam table: chicken with teriyaki looking sauce, chow mein, fried rice.

Lots of cakes for dessert.

Sirioja
09-28-15, 17:56
That's right. 45 euro is too expensive for the last two hours without food. Sometimes you can't even get a coffee because they are cleaning the coffee machine.Not sure 45 or 40 ? Maybe I wrote mistake, but even 40 is too expensive due to casting in the late night: Ionela, Keira, Moira, "E. T. " granny and sometimes Aylice.

Best for regulars is Sunday before 2 pm, I can watch formula 1 , when waiting for my GF and we can meet. After IAA when girls were disappointed by: no men, I will let her rest for a while, before returning.

Sirioja
09-28-15, 18:18
Aylice is indeed wonderful, is n't she?!You discovered Aylice before me, so you were more lucky or more clever? I will confirm her for your trip, she waits for you now, on Friday I said her when we met, I drove all night for her, she looked at me, saying "Oyoyoï " , but I said her you will have to swim across Atlantic for her, she couldn't answer. If she was 10 centimeters taller, putting off her towel, putting hair with ponytail to show more her smiling face, she would be a Sharks superstar. She is already well known among some regulars, some take her for long time room.

My little Bulgarian princess at Sharks, after my Russian who is ru / cz / ro at World and my Romanian at Mainhattan.

Don't loose your time and money, go straight to her, sometimes she starts quite late.

Faceless78
09-28-15, 18:27
Impressive! Tommyseville.

I was reading your upside down, so I kept wondering who wrote this post? Good job again, your recent posts have been very interesting to read and equally helpful.

PussyLiccker
09-28-15, 22:19
1. Diana aka the shark (ro) slim body type with great boobies. Had to wait for room with many couples waiting which was a little awkward. When in the room she said she needed to go to the toilet and later asked if I wanted to stay 30 min or 1 h. I said prolly 30 min but it depends. Then she ask what I like and said kissing 50 e extra. I got annoyed and said "you are joking rite". She made some comment about changing her hairstyle colour and that she needed money. Must be thinking that I'm a fucking ATM, LOL.

Minimal kissing lips only and when DATY I almost got my head squashed by her leg even though she loosened up after a while and claimed she came. BJ was decent and fucking ok.

After the session I handed her a 50 e and she wanted 100 e. Had she insisted on 100 e I would certainly take her to the reception and say that she didn't say 50 e extra before hitting the room. She prolly knows that I'm a nice guy but not a newbie since I told her I saw her in July so then she asked for a "gift" I completely ignores her request and said that maybe I would session with her again only. She got a little annoyed but didn't make a scene.I dunno if she is the same girl I've met, but she sits at the end of the bar opposite the entrance. She looked like one of the more attractive girls, but sensed bad vibes didn't session. She had straight black hair with blue eyes, nice body with nice set of tits.

PussyLiccker
09-28-15, 22:36
JANINE
Naturally gorgeous young German girl with fabulous natural tits. Very popular.

Janine is definitely pretty--but not in a stunning knockout way in my opinion. To me, it is more because she is naturally pretty, with nothing artificial. Her tits are big and shapely without the benefit of modern augmentation; her face would be attractive without makeup; she has the benefit of youth in her shapely body. Lots of other girls in the club tack on the false eyelashes and work the push-up bras to enhance what they've got, but Janine doesn't need to. And I think that's what makes her special.
I don't find Janine to be a knock-out or a stunner. Not much sex-appeal. If she was GFE, points would go up though. I thought she looked better with make-up as the first time I saw her she had no make-up and closer inspection, I didn't think she was that attractive facially. From a distance, she certainly looked attractive, hence I came up to her.

Jymondor
09-28-15, 22:41
Sharks.

AURELIA.

Our session turned out better than expected,

JANINE
Sex with Janine was funGood sessions with Aurelia and Janine? Wow, such a miracle day is today! NASA found water on the Mars, Aurelia and Janine become good service providers. This World will never be the same as before.

Exodus8
09-28-15, 23:00
I dunno if she is the same girl I've met, but she sits at the end of the bar opposite the entrance. She looked like one of the more attractive girls, but sensed bad vibes didn't session. She had straight black hair with blue eyes, nice body with nice set of tits.Yes that's probably her. I got bad vibes as well the first time around but got careless still I think the 50 e extra for kissing is ridiculous. If she told me before hitting the zimmer I would politely decline her services in no time.

Banana Boi
09-28-15, 23:10
JANINE
Naturally gorgeous young German girl with fabulous natural tits. Very popular.Since I've never seen Janine, curious on how she compares to some of the top GT Germans I've met like Xenia, Sam, and Leonie.

PussyLiccker
09-28-15, 23:15
There is a new Ro girl I've met she seems to have good vibes. First day on the job, and she did normal work before. One of those types that I can sit and talk for a long time. Something about new girls... Converstations was pretty good, and stuff she talks about was just normal stuff than a experienced WGs spiel. Got really personal to tell me her situation why she is on the job, good insight. I dunno if this is what people refer to chemistry, but I guess talking to so many WGs over time, it's refreshing. I find that this is more to do with her as new WG with lack of experience which I find is likeable. She's new so, she's not working 24/7 at a club, so her talk is about other than that. I've also met a Ro girl that speaks English like an American that just chat normally. Probably the best English skills I've encountered.

Carolina has only worked limited time at Sharks and she wants to keep it limited as it's too much for her handle. Her English is not the best, but chat wasn't a typical stuff. I liked that. Hah. Session wasn't bad either. What I didn't like was her lips, it was very hard. I like girls with very soft lips. Overall, a likeable and friendly girl. Polish girl. Not surprising.

PussyLiccker
09-28-15, 23:29
Since I've never seen Janine, curious on how she compares to some of the top GT Germans I've met like Xenia, Sam, and Leonie.Leonie has gained some weight. I do like Leonie's face better and her former body. Janine is slimmer, and she's more German looks than Leonie with freckles. Body type is not the stereotypical bratwurst German body. LOL. German girl's body vary. Sam is half Turkish, and I say Sam has more appeal facially. Dunno Xenia. I have met some stunning Germans so it wouldn't be fair to compare them to Janine. I do prefer Stella's facial to Janine. I dunno if the pretty Germans I see outside clubs are really Germans, but Germans vary in looks. Some really outstanding looking Germans that don't work in clubs. Currently I don't run into outstanding looking Germans in clubs. Could be bad timing as some work part time, and move clubs. Perhaps outside DE or private places.

Artemis has some, but big boned types with some thickness with them. Have not seen an outstanding looking German there. Lookers I found were Mid East Amina which you can Ro at other clubs. Slim and younger types at Artemis are Ro or Bul. Which is the same story at lots of clubs now. Better off at other clubs for less sharky girls. If variety is desired, GT has better LU and better service than Artemis. LU wise Artemis is bigger and better than Palace.

Exodus8
09-28-15, 23:32
putting off her towel, putting hair with ponytail to show more her smiling face, she would be a Sharks superstar. She is already well known among some regulars, some take her for long time room.

So the girl who always has towel around her body is Aylice? I spoke with her briefly don't remember if I asked her named but her english was very limited.

Sirioja
09-29-15, 01:30
So the girl who always has towel around her body is Aylice? I spoke with her briefly don't remember if I asked her named but her english was very limited.Not only Aylice. Bu wearing towel, she is long black hair, less than 1,60 , firm white skin body under towel, my English level. I think she feel not comfortable full naked, but she knows I like to taste her small firm, well care, white body. On Friday, she asked me: do you want I put off my stockings, I answered; let me do for foreplay. Playful, super GFE in room. She is often with other small brunette Tifany. Bu, sometimes staying at the bar entry side.

Tommyseville
09-29-15, 02:14
Good sessions with Aurelia and Janine? Wow, such a miracle day is today! NASA found water on the Mars, Aurelia and Janine become good service providers. This World will never be the same as before.Hah! Maybe I just have a lower bar than the rest of you guys. But I didn't expect much after my pre-room interview with Aurelia, and the posts here made it seem like Janine doesn't lift a finger in the room and would just lie there. Instead I got a couple of good club standard sessions, and I was pleasantly surprised with that. As they say on the Internets, YMMV.

Tommyseville
09-29-15, 02:24
Since I've never seen Janine, curious on how she compares to some of the top GT Germans I've met like Xenia, Sam, and Leonie.The only one of those three who I've met is Leonie, and I would deem her prettier than Janine. To me the attractiveness of Janine lies in her ordinariness, like she could be the cute barista at Starbucks or someone you'd check out walking by on a college campus. Not a model type, but someone that just might be attainable if you had enough game. Or 50 EUR.

Member #4581
09-29-15, 04:02
I am not lucky, or else I would be visiting her every week like you do, Sirioja, LOL.

I am actually happy about her height, too tall girls are a turnoff for me. Anyway, she used to wear some black garter belt kinda thing around tummy (girdle?! I am not well up on my women's clothing) when I met her, seems like she changed to a towel now (on the first day isaw her, she was buck naked) Not sure why, she has nothing to be ashamed about her body.

Thanks for the updates!

You discovered Aylice before me, so you were more lucky or more clever? I will confirm her for your trip, she waits for you now, on Friday I said her when we met, I drove all night for her, she looked at me, saying "Oyoyo " , but I said her you will have to swim across Atlantic for her, she couldn't answer. If she was 10 centimeters taller, putting off her towel, putting hair with ponytail to show more her smiling face, she would be a Sharks superstar. She is already well known among some regulars, some take her for long time room.

My little Bulgarian princess at Sharks, after my Russian who is ru / cz / ro at World and my Romanian at Mainhattan.

Don't loose your time and money, go straight to her, sometimes she starts quite late.

Syzygies
09-29-15, 09:28
The etiquette of picking one girl out of her clique is still hard for me. I really liked Scarlett's pretty face, but Kayzee had made an impression on me in her three or four attempts to seek me out and get me to go up to the room. In some way I felt a weird vibe with her, almost like she kind of was into me and it wasn't just desperation that had her come by so much.
The etiquette is simple enough. If she is in mid sentence speaking to her friend, better to not interrupt her. Giving her a non-verbal signal you are keen is okay Or good. If she is not deep in conversation, then can speak to her. Girls are very well used to a guy wanting to pick just one of them. I never take two.

When we take a girl upstairs, we get seen anyway. So no need to be shy about the approach, whether you have already decided to session with her or not. May as well be very direct and indicate quickly you want the girl, once decided, before she decides to head off to some other guy. Many girls are not going to just wait patiently for you to pull the trigger. Plenty of times I missed out because was not assertive or proactive enough. However these days, I find just a head signal to the girl from a distance even, can easily indicate I want to take her, providing she is looking straight at me. Just have to make sure that only the one girl is getting the signal. Its more difficult of course if girls are ignoring you or focussed on something else.

When approaching multiple girls in a cliché, it can be important to ensure that the target girl is very obvious from our actions. Giving too much attention to any of the others, could cause a misunderstanding, especially that the more popular girl may try to direct you onto her less popular friend, to help her make money.

The worst problem, is when the girl knocks you back, for one reason or another, subsequently immediately asking to go with her friend, will show that the friend was probably a lower priority. Can't be avoided. Hopefully most girls can take not being first priority at all times. After a lot of experience, getting refused by a girl becomes less and less of a problem. We get used to it.

I think if a girl approaches you several times, it shows at least that she is not avoiding you, but not that she is necessarily into you more than average.

Some girls don't approach me because I never previously showed any interest in them. Some just don't do much approaching. So a girl not approaching me, is not at all a negative for me. Sometimes quite the opposite.

One girl approached me long ago (probably), I forget. I was not interested originally. She wasn't pretty enough. Eventually, one day decided to try her. She said "No thanks". No reason given. Another day, when quiet, she sucked up and asked If I could forgive her and give her another chance. I was not ready for a session at the time. Later, the same day, I asked her for a session, and she knocked me back again. Enough is enough. I am not making myself available for a war of who has the upper hand in knocking back the other. I have sort of assumed she is not really such a nice sweet girl anyway, even if "friendly" with another girl I took several times. Puts on an overly fake character in my estimation. I guess she won't come sucking up to me again, even if has made no money. Just an example of when chemistry goes bad, so a session would be pointless.

Exodus8
09-29-15, 10:06
When we take a girl upstairs, we get seen anyway. So no need to be shy about the approach, whether you have already decided to session with her or not. May as well be very direct and indicate quickly you want the girl, once decided, before she decides to head off to some other guy. Many girls are not going to just wait patiently for you to pull the trigger. Plenty of times I missed out because was not assertive or proactive enough. However these days, I find just a head signal to the girl from a distance even, can easily indicate I want to take her, providing she is looking straight at me. Just have to make sure that only the one girl is getting the signal. Its more difficult of course if girls are ignoring you or focussed on something else.

Some girls don't approach me because I never previously showed any interest in them. Some just don't do much approaching. So a girl not approaching me, is not at all a negative for me.You mean the "you and me" sign the girls always use to make while I make the timeout, LOL.

Next time I will try to wink at the girl and see if that works. If I have decided on a girl and know she is popular I will be approach ASAP otherwise I might wait and see.

Aurelia did make eye contact with me but never smiles at me. Now she ignores my presence while hunting guys around me, LOL.

So I figure out the session wouldn't be good besides it seem she doesn't kiss either.

BarryManila
09-29-15, 10:31
...it seem she doesn't kiss either.Sometimes when a girl is asking me for a session, I say to her: First of all I have to tell you something serious: I'm not kissing! The result is "big eyes" until she gets the joke.

Exodus8
09-29-15, 12:04
Sometimes when a girl is asking me for a session, I say to her: First of all I have to tell you something serious: I'm not kissing! The result is "big eyes" until she gets the joke.Hahaha.

Next you tell her "no BJ and HJ either just fuck 2 min".

Or "I'm not paying extra to kiss and DATY" LOL.

Sirioja
09-29-15, 12:21
I am not lucky, or else I would be visiting her every week like you do, Sirioja, LOL.

I am actually happy about her height, too tall girls are a turnoff for me. Anyway, she used to wear some black garter belt kinda thing around tummy (girdle?! I am not well up on my women's clothing) when I met her, seems like she changed to a towel now (on the first day isaw her, she was buck naked) Not sure why, she has nothing to be ashamed about her body.

Thanks for the updates!After 4 months dreaming, you will enjoy more.

Even not classy look like Agnes, nor model body like Aurelia or Evita or Cosmina, they can t compete with her smile, kindness, sweetness, and she has beautiful eyes and small firm body with good care. Just an angel for behavior.

Nille Copenhagen
09-29-15, 16:59
Hahaha.

Or "I'm not paying extra to kiss and DATY" LOL.I tell the girls I'm a virgin and had never kissed a girl LOL.

Member #4581
09-30-15, 02:56
Just tell her that you will charge 50 for DFK.

Hahaha.

Or "I'm not paying extra to kiss and DATY" LOL.

Member #4581
09-30-15, 02:59
Red head Diana at Oase said "have you broken your virginity today yet. Me neither. How about we break it together".

I think I heard something similar from another girl also.

I tell the girls I'm a virgin and had never kissed a girl LOL.

Faceless78
09-30-15, 03:05
Red head Diana at Oase said "have you broken your virginity today yet. Me neither. How about we break it together".

I think I heard something similar from another girl also.Before, I met one girl who liked to tell me I'm her first man of the day, or the last one, or the only one, and with a really serious face. I doubt if it's mean something for her.

UltraHappy
09-30-15, 03:19

I think I heard something similar from another girl also.Haha, I learned this joke from Diana too, probably back in 2011 or 2012.

A long time ago, I tried this same joke on a girl one day, carefully explaining to her that I was a virgin *for that day*. Her English wasn't that good at the time, and she thought I was explaining to her that I was really a virgin-virgin, never having had sex with a girl ever. Once I realized that she misunderstood me, it took me awhile to explain to her, no, no, no, I am just a virgin for THAT day only, that I just hadn't had sex yet on that one day.

When I was failing miserably trying to explain to her what I really meant, I'll never forget how really big her eyes got and how she was like, "Oh! Mama Mia! Mama Mia!

BarryManila
09-30-15, 07:03
I tell the girls I'm a virgin and had never kissed a girl LOL.An increase will be when you tell her: "Normally I don't go to a brothel, but this week my mother is ill and my sister is on vacation!" Then look at her face. LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
09-30-15, 07:41
When approaching multiple girls in a clich, it can be important to ensure that the target girl is very obvious from our actions. Giving too much attention to any of the others, could cause a misunderstanding, .When I approach a group of girls, I do like I do IRL, I say hallo to every girls but I ensure the girl I like most get more attention by looking her deep in the eyes, then I say "let us dance" and off we go, LOL.

SuperLove
09-30-15, 12:13
Hi, I will be visiting sharks on 8-9, anyone new worth trying. How is the lineup these days, as good or quality has dropped. I remember tiffany (small petite with excellent service) from my last visit and also her friends alice and michelle recommended by other mongers in the same breathe. Any special events planned on these days. And most importantly please do mention girls to avoid like plague. Has anyone seen Samantha (Venezuela) and Karolina (Big and Busty Romanian). And also another girl with glasses (short black hair) who generally sits by the bar all the time, good service again. Don't remember her name. Some of my favorites.

Cheers.

Exodus8
09-30-15, 13:56
An increase will be when you tell her: "Normally I don't go to a brothel, but this week my mother is ill and my sister is on vacation!" Then look at her face. LOL.Rofl!

"I'm here to look for my GF".

When I approach a group of girls, I do like I do IRL, I say hallo to every girls but I ensure the girl I like most get more attention by looking her deep in the eyes, then I say "let us dance" and off we go, LOL.She says "no dance! Fuck! Show me the money human ATM" LOL.

Sirioja
09-30-15, 15:52
An increase will be when you tell her: "Normally I don't go to a brothel, but this week my mother is ill and my sister is on vacation!" Then look at her face. LOL.Most of girls ask me in room if I m married, I often answer: my wife is waiting in the car on parking, with children and dog. I said her I go to buy cigarettes. Maya Oase looked at me and said me: I thought you were a good man, with a disappointed face. Funny to see her, fortunately, it was after sex on end of room. Later I had to swear it was a joke, I said I let them at hotel to go to buy candies for children. She said me: it s better than in the car.

Sirioja
09-30-15, 18:15
Hi, I will be visiting sharks on 8-9, anyone new worth trying. How is the lineup these days, as good or quality has dropped. I remember tiffany (small petite with excellent service) from my last visit and also her friends alice and michelle recommended by other mongers in the same breathe. Any special events planned on these days. And most importantly please do mention girls to avoid like plague. Has anyone seen Samantha (Venezuela) and Karolina (Big and Busty Romanian). And also another girl with glasses (short black hair) who generally sits by the bar all the time, good service again. Don't remember her name. Some of my favorites.

Cheers.Tifany. Bu still at Sharks with her friend Aylice. Bu.

Michele is a new girl with very pretty face, long chestnut hair, white skin, not very slim, she is ex Samya and ex Prestige Neunkirchen.

No Romanian Karolina who is Polish at the moment, but returned home.

Thursday not best day to visit Sharks, Friday is good for casting usually.

Member #4581
10-01-15, 03:06
Dang, not only was I not her first of the day, I am not even the first to hear the joke from her..

Yeah, nothing can be more frustrating than having to repeat and explain a joke to a non native speaker, lol

Haha, I learned this joke from Diana too, probably back in 2011 or 2012.

A long time ago, I tried this same joke on a girl one day, carefully explaining to her that I was a virgin *for that day*. Her English wasn't that good at the time, and she thought I was explaining to her that I was really a virgin-virgin, never having had sex with a girl ever. Once I realized that she misunderstood me, it took me awhile to explain to her, no, no, no, I am just a virgin for THAT day only, that I just hadn't had sex yet on that one day.

When I was failing miserably trying to explain to her what I really meant, I'll never forget how really big her eyes got and how she was like, "Oh! Mama Mia! Mama Mia!

PussyLiccker
10-01-15, 03:28
"virgin for the day" is pretty typical stuff girls say to the point of being cliche like "I give you energy baby. " LOL. "you want massage?" It's a Hessen Ro girl talk staple in addition to whatever Tomyseville mentioned on his reports. Just basically counter response adapted from frequent excuses they hear from guys. I've heard it so many times. It's just a common sales pitch.

You hear enough, it's here we go again.. What other sayings are there?

BarryManila
10-01-15, 05:01
Has anyone seen Samantha (Venezuela) and Karolina (Big and Busty Romanian). And also another girl with glasses (short black hair) who generally sits by the bar all the time, good service again. Don't remember her name. Some of my favorites.Samantha and Elli, the girl with glasses (short black hair) are not at Sharks anymore.

Sirioja
10-01-15, 08:04

Cheers.Tifany. Bu still at Sharks with Aylice. Bu.

Michele is now a new girl, very pretty face, long chestnut hair, white skin, not very slim, ex Samya and ex Prestige NEUNKIRCHEN.

Karolina is now a Polish girl who returned home for the moment.

Nille Copenhagen
10-01-15, 11:00
She says "no dance! Fuck! Show me the money human ATM" LOL."Dance" is my hidden codeword for fuck, no need to show the money before sex, the girls know I'm a good spender, LOL.

PussyLiccker
10-01-15, 11:50
WFT? Are you 100% sure she is at Sharks now. She didn't told me now I will spank her ass LOL I'm going to inspect her myself. LOL.The impression I got from Samya thread here was that she doesn't kiss or is minimal. Or not a good session. There are contrary reports for those that want to try. It goes as far as to say tongue kissin and GFE. This is from mid last year though.

Candy (Romanian).

Hair Color: Blond Hair Length: Medium.

Length: 1. 65 m - 1. 70 m Posture: Slank.

Tattoo: Nee Body: and. V. t.

Piercing: Nee Body: and. V. t.

Cup-maat: A Silicone: Nee.

Eye Colour: Bruin Repetition Danger:

Price: 50 euro Duration: 30 minutes.

Service: NMC, PZC, Tongue Kiss, Kissing, GFE, Cunilingus.

Extra info: A delicious candy. One of the most beautiful girls who were there on the Friday night.

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?38864-Scarlett-(Candy-(Roemeense)-ex-Samya)

Nille Copenhagen
10-01-15, 12:04
The impression I got from Samya thread here was that she doesn't kiss or is minimal. Or not a good session. There are contrary reports for those that want to try. It goes as far as to say tongue kissin and GFE. This is from mid last year though.I've met her at Sharks, I had 2 very nice long GFE sessions with her. YMMV. I didn't saw Janine or Cosmina.

Craiova
10-01-15, 14:25
Entry on "BiFi"-Wednesday is 45 all day. "Promotion" has been going for months and was also valid on September, I guess also in October.Entry on (still?) "BiFi"-Wednesday is now in October 50 Euro.

Exodus8
10-01-15, 16:16
I've met her at Sharks, I had 2 very nice long GFE sessions with her. YMMV. I didn't saw Janine or Cosmina.Poor Candy / Scarlett can't escape master Nille whereever she goes, LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
10-01-15, 17:46
Poor Candy / Scarlett can't escape master Nille whereever she goes, LOL.Hehe I'm chasing her and she loves it, LOL.

Sirioja
10-01-15, 17:57
The impression I got from Samya thread here was that she doesn't kiss or is minimal. Or not a good session. There are contrary reports for those that want to try. It goes as far as to say tongue kissin and GFE. This is from mid last year though.

Candy (Romanian).

Hair Color: Blond Hair Length: Medium.

Price: 50 euro Duration: 30 minutes.

Service: NMC, PZC, Tongue Kiss, Kissing, GFE, Cunilingus.

Extra info: A delicious candy. One of the most beautiful girls who were there on the Friday night.

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?38864-Scarlett-(Candy-(Roemeense)-ex-Samya)Did you ever meet Scarlet / Candy? True, she was one of the prettiest at Sharks on Friday 25, much prettier than she was at Samya, with new and better face and hair care.

She recognized me before I recognized her when I was looking at this new blond beauty on early afternoon. She was smiling, she is friendly, but we spoke about kissing, I mean really kissing in room, so I can t trust this NL review, I met her enough times and I know enough men who met her at Samya for more than 30 minutes. Even was very sexy, smiling, friendly, better stamina for BBBJ than before, but not the girl for kissing and she smokes, with not best teeth. I just dreamed when looking in mirrors for doggy, what a ass. Not what I call a GFE girl which mean really naturally kissing, and after Aylice, I fell from helicopter, I didn't regret to try her again, but will not repeat for a first choice, compare to some other Sharks girls.

Michele with very pretty face, chesnut long hair, white skin, is also an ex Samya girl.

Nikki seems to return Samya home.

Faceless78
10-02-15, 01:04
Wow, I'm really curious how she looks like now. If she's even more prettier than before, that's something!

I love her face, not really my body type, but it's not bad. I met her many times in samya. Outside the room Actually the tips money for cig or gambling machine I gave her is much more than what I paid her for sessions LOL.

I don't know if she DFK now, at least I didn't get any fron my previous experiences. Probably Master Nille see have accomplished this mission? LOL.

I'll try her again if her service improve as you guys mentioned.

And who's ex samya Michelle? What her name there?

Nille Copenhagen
10-02-15, 01:12
Wow, I'm really curious how she looks like now. If she's even more prettier than before, that's something!

I love her face, not really my body type, but it's not bad. I met her many times in samya. Outside the room Actually the tips money for cig or gambling machine I gave her is much more than what I paid her for sessions LOL.She is happier at Sharks, she is sparkling now. Of cause I accomplished mission. Hurry up she will go home in a few weeks.

PussyLiccker
10-02-15, 01:27
Did you ever meet Scarlet / Candy? Yeah, I met her. To me she is hyped, I expected more. Attractive face, but not pretty enough to be eager to take her. I probably never noticed her at Samya. I was surprised when I found out that was Candy. I think it could be due to the environment she is in. At Samya, she would stand out since she's a blond. Valentina is more of my type looks wise. A bit wide body frame, but that face. So attractive. I would give Valentina more points when it comes to face. Best for me currently is Sarah Mainhattan, very likeable girl with pretty face or wouldn't have repeated her.

Nille Copenhagen
10-02-15, 01:33
Yeah, I met her. To me she is hyped, I expected more. Attractive face, but not pretty enough to be eager to take her. I probably never noticed her at Samya. I was surprised when I found out that was Candy. I think it could be due to the environment she is in. At Samya, she would stand out since she's a blond. Valentina is more of my type looks wise. A bit wide body frame, but that face. So attractive. I would give Valentina more points when it comes to face. Best for me currently is Sarah Mainhattan, very likeable girl with pretty face or wouldn't have repeated her.Everybody hypes about their girls, I like Val. Too, she is very cute and mild, I would do a 3 trio with both girls. LOL.

Sirioja
10-02-15, 02:49

I love her face, not really my body type, but it's not bad. I met her many times in samya. Outside the room Actually the tips money for cig or gambling machine I gave her is much more than what I paid her for sessions LOL.

I don't know if she DFK now, at least I didn't get any fron my previous experiences. Probably Master Nille see have accomplished this mission? LOL.

I'll try her again if her service improve as you guys mentioned.

And who's ex samya Michelle? What her name there?Sexier and more sophisticated face with make up and hair for Scarlet when also seemed to loose a little weight on legs and ass, out of teeth, really one of the prettiest at Sharks, compare to Aurelia, Cosmina, Evita, but I prefer Kate Aca face with beautiful teeth.

New Michele was Michele at Samya on June 2014 and for me prettier face than new Scarlet, with beautiful teeth, but less sexy and average services even she really kisses compare to Scarlet who always said me, really kissing is very difficult for her, less kisses at Sharks than at Samya 1 year ago, why will not repeat, because the most important for me and can t be GFE for me, not really kissing, but friendly girl. Not the highest level at Sharks.

Hessen Bub
10-02-15, 07:44
Scarlett is okay looking. Facewise. Body is nothing special. She doesn't want to kiss. So she had long periods with no business and chatting in a group of 7 Romanian girls.

HB.

Sirioja
10-02-15, 08:19
Scarlett is okay looking. Facewise. Body is nothing special. She doesn't want to kiss. So she had long periods with no business and chatting in a group of 7 Romanian girls.

HB.I agree she is not the best for kissing compare to Sandra, Patricia, Aylice and many others, but I don t agree for body, take her in doggy and you will understand for ass and legs, bad she put stockings at Sharks, but I put her off in room to touch her white skin, her small tits are also sensitive like most of small tits girls because less "meat" to reach nerves. Also nice belly.

I said her if she wants to become a star at Sharks, she will have to kiss, no Turkish anymore to book her all night long and they don t kiss "dirty" prostitutes girls, but even said no BF? Even not Danish, always been difficult for her. Same for blond beauty friendly Aurelia. I never force, just don t repeat even both are among the prettiest for me in FKK. Last Friday, as soon I saw new Scarlet ex Candy, even I knew I would be disappointed after amazing Aylice room, I couldn't resist to try her again in different place and was lucky mirror room was free for the show. I always run to prettiest girls and go if they behave in friendly way, even not always top performer.

Did somebody try new tall white skin, long blond hair, Mina. De who doesn't seem so friendly? She speaks English, but not so friendly behavior.

Nille Copenhagen
10-02-15, 08:36

HB.Well who has a perfect body in your opinion? Her body is natural, no fakes nor Tattoo nor piercing. She provides good service to guys she feel good with, YMMV. She doesn't act like a pro, if that you are looking for.

Hessen Bub
10-02-15, 15:03
Well who has a perfect body in your opinion? I'm not looking for pros. Lookswise (doesn't imply good service) these are my favorite girls at Sharks (not in any particular order and according to my personal odd taste): Mia, Evita, Aurelia, Ricky, Ellizz / Alice, Andrea / Bu, Andrea / Ro, Ananda / Sasha / Nicki, Kayra (Execpt for the silly cones), Monica.

No GAP on Scarlett. LOL. And no kissing so far ... ;)

HB.

Sirioja
10-02-15, 15:53
I'm not looking for pros. Lookswise (doesn't imply good service) these are my favorite girls at Sharks (not in any particular order and according to my personal odd taste): Mia, Evita, Aurelia, Ricky, Ellizz / Alice, Andrea / Bu, Andrea / Ro, Ananda / Sasha / Nicki, Kayra (Execpt for the silly cones), Monica.

No GAP on Scarlett. LOL. And no kissing so far ... ;)

HB.No more real kisses with Aurelia, but pretty girl and very good stamina. Does Keira. Srb really kiss?

You mean small brunette Monica sitting at entry? Smiling and friendly, but too small vagina.

Ananda was ex Nikky? Left.

Frozty
10-02-15, 16:56
I'm visiting Wednesday and Thursday next week and am hoping to hook up with Luna. I had a great time with her in the summer. Can someone let me know if she is still around? Thanks.

Hessen Bub
10-02-15, 17:11
Saw her beginning ot this week.

HB.

UShobbyist
10-02-15, 20:27
Can anybody tell me how many girls were working before 6 PM on the past three Sundays?

BarryManila
10-02-15, 21:41
Can anybody tell me how many girls were working before 6 PM on the past three Sundays?Sunday, 13th September 65 girls, the Sunday after 57 girls and last Sunday 63 girls. Exactly at 5:45 PM. Anyway, on Sundays you can expect between 60 and 80 girls after 9 PM.

Sirioja
10-02-15, 21:56
Can anybody tell me how many girls were working before 6 PM on the past three Sundays?Out of Ira, Cosmina and Moira, most of Sharks girls start before 6 pm on Sunday.

Hessen Bub
10-02-15, 22:08
58.51. 63.

Hb.

Banana Boi
10-02-15, 22:26
I only counted 62 last Sunday.

Hessen Bub
10-02-15, 22:41
You missed Aurelia. She was hiding behind one of the palm trees.

HB.

GulenGulce3131
10-02-15, 22:45
My funny summer beach.

NF4591
10-03-15, 03:46
Gents. I am thinking of visiting Sharks and other Frankfurt-area clubs for New Year Eve (31st December) and the following week. I know many of the girls will be gone for Christmas. Will it still be empty for the weeks after Christmas, or do the girls come back?

Sirioja
10-03-15, 11:44
Sunday, 13th September 65 girls, the Sunday after 57 girls and last Sunday 63 girls. Exactly at 5:45 PM. Anyway, on Sundays you can expect between 60 and 80 girls after 9 PM.And no more men after 9 pm, 80 girls for me, iron superman in room, just dream land.

UShobbyist
10-03-15, 19:06
Thank you all for your help. It looks like that FKK Sharks is still the number one FKK Club on Sundays.

PussyLiccker
10-04-15, 13:35
Finally tried this room. Awsome room. Probably would use this room more often if available. Wish all rooms had lots of mirrors like Oase rooms which is ideal. Mirrors. Mirrors. Mirrors. I like to see all angles. LOL. A girl took me to this room asked is this good room? I was like hell yeah! Didn't expect a room like this at Sharks as upstairs rooms are pretty plain.

Hessen Bub
10-04-15, 14:55
The mirror room at ground level is one of the hottest rooms with no air too breathe as it is very small, not ac or window and a smoking room. But yes, it does allow nice views.

HB.

Ortos
10-04-15, 16:28
Probably would use this room more often if available. Wish all rooms had lots of mirrors like Oase rooms which is ideal. Mirrors. Mirrors. Mirrors. I like to see all angles. LOL. A girl took me to this room asked is this good room? I was like hell yeah! Didn't expect a room like this at Sharks as upstairs rooms are pretty plain.One school of thought might argue that Sharks can never claim to be No 1 club in area if they don't up-their-game when it comes to average quality of rooms. In this respect, as correctly commented above, Oase has Sharks beat! Too bad Sharks average room quality is sub-standard.

Personally I would have prefered if they invested their money in better rooms with mirrors, air conditioning and perhaps some furnitre instead of better wellness facilities.

And Yes, as HB says, the the only room with decent mirrors, downstairs, is way too hot and stagnant, even in cold winter.

PussyLiccker
10-04-15, 16:52
As far as mirrors in the room and etc. , yes. Oase had mirrored room for as long as I've been going there. The multiple views of girls make a great deal difference to get me worked up. When she is giving me a BJ or other activities, and being able to appreciate all parts of her body at different angles. I like the mirrors on all sides in addition to the ceiling mirror. All clubs should follow suit in regards to this.

Anywhere I go with mirrors, girls tend to look on the mirror as she is performing especially the BJ which I find kinda funny. Also, girl will position her body in position to give a good view of her, and definitely mirror amplifies things. It's fun. Seems it hances the experience and girls react to the mirrors in the benefit also.

At Aca, there is one room that is mirrored walls with ceiling mirror a girl chose, and glad she did as it just really enhanced the experience. Perhaps she chose it on purpose. LOL. I will definately ask about the big gangbang room again.

As for cleanliness something to be argue'd with the laying out the towels on the stained covers at Oase. Most clubs have clean sheets girls take to the room.

As for AC, the temperature of the room. Have not attended in the hots of the summer to say how bad it gets, but I used the mirrored room in the fall so had no issues with hot or cold in the room. Me and girl had no complaints, just focused on what was important. Temperature in the room is really important of course. I don't want the girl to get sick, and also don't want it ruin the mood making it hard to relax in the room. I don't want me or the girl to feel uneasy from the temperature in the room.

I've visited in the cold months, and my complaint is the rooms being too hot. One room that I got probably because people knew how unbearable it was, was terribly hot. It was the middle room upstairs with no window. Really depreciated the experience with a nice girl.

Hessen Bub
10-04-15, 18:20
Most clubs have clean sheets girls take to the room.Unfortunately not all do. World, Oase don't, Mainhattan I'm not sure. Palace and Sharks do, I don't like the new plastic covered slippery mattresses at Sharks as the sheets tend to slip away, also they do have two different sizes, the big ones are good.

Palace has the best beds, no squeaking, big, clean (rooms and beds), big sheets to cover the bed.

It would be cheaper for Mauro to buy some sheets instead of using 3-5 towels to cover the bed.

HB.

Breadman
10-04-15, 19:04
Anyone visit Sharks on both Sunday and Wednesday? Which day has the best lineup?

UShobbyist
10-04-15, 21:03
Anyone visit Sharks on both Sunday and Wednesday? Which day has the best lineup?It depends on your luck. On Wednesdays, you need to pay 65 euros entry fee. On Sundays, you can pay 45 euros to get in between 11 AM to 2 PM.

Breadman
10-04-15, 21:20
It depends on your luck. On Wednesdays, you need to pay 65 euros entry fee. On Sundays, you can pay 45 euros to get in between 11 AM to 2 PM.Wednesday entrance in October is 50 euro's and your not limited in a time you have to show up to get that cover charge. Might actually bring in more guests than a Sunday.

Hessen Bub
10-04-15, 21:26
It depends on your luck. On Wednesdays, you need to pay 65 euros entry fee. Wrong. Entrance on Wednesdays was reduced from February (on, as a Winter special, full day, no need to arrive before 2 pm. It was just raised from 45 to 50 from October 1st.

HB

PussyLiccker
10-05-15, 02:49
Palace has the best beds, no squeaking, big, clean (rooms and beds), big sheets to cover the bed.
Squeaking beds are annoying. At Sharks, one of the rooms at the end on the window side, the bed would move away from the wall as was banging away. LOL. The bed moved to the middle of the room! It was a light weight bed. GT, LR, and Oase, the bed is a fixture in the room, so it doesn't happen.

Faceless78
10-05-15, 03:36
Squeaking beds are annoying. At Sharks, one of the rooms at the end on the window side, the bed would move away from the wall as was banging away. LOL. The bed moved to the middle of the room! It was a light weight bed. GT, LR, and Oase, the bed is a fixture in the room, so it doesn't happen.In rooms without windows, I only stay 30 mins, for the disgusting smells. So I always tell my girl, if you want to stay longer with me, please give me a window!

Ortos
10-05-15, 04:42

HB.It's interesting that we all (or most of us) rate clubs best to worst mostly based on the line-up quality, level of average service from girls, sharkiness / rip-off factors, etc. On this scale, Palace usually comes in last or next to last. However, if we were to rate clubs by the Zimmer quality, then Palace would probably take first prize: Great rooms really, with mirrors, good beds, clean, relatively quiet and air-conditioning.

Jymondor
10-05-15, 05:55
In this scale, Palace usually comes in last or next to last. However, if we were to rate clubs by the Zimmer quality, then Palace would probably take first prize: Great rooms really, with mirrors, good beds, clean, relatively quiet and air-conditioning.The best rooms I ever seen are in Das 5 Element (Fulda).

Hessen Bub
10-05-15, 11:45
The best rooms I ever seen are in Das 5 Element (Fulda).Not for me, beds are too hard, Palace way better.

It's interesting that we all (or most of us) rate clubs best to worst mostly based on the line-up quality, level of average service from girls, sharkiness / rip-off factors, etc. On this scale, Palace usually comes in last or next to last. However, if we were to rate clubs by the Zimmer quality, then Palace would probably take first prize: Great rooms really, with mirrors, good beds, clean, relatively quiet and air-conditioning.And because line-up quality and quantity plus service are the number one criteria we all still go to World, Sharks etc.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
10-05-15, 12:33
Finally tried this room. Awsome room. Probably would use this room more often if available. Wish all rooms had lots of mirrors like Oase rooms which is ideal. Mirrors. Mirrors. Mirrors. I like to see all angles. LOL. A girl took me to this room asked is this good room? I was like hell yeah! Didn't expect a room like this at Sharks as upstairs rooms are pretty plain.I mostly prefer the rooms with windows, as the girls can smoke in the rooms.

Sirioja
10-05-15, 14:54
Not for me, beds are too hard, Palace way better.

And because line-up quality and quantity plus service are the number one criteria we all still go to World, Sharks etc.

HB.Are girls quantity and beds brand so important? When Oase or Sharks claim 100 girls, who is superman to fuck them all? I can t even find anymore only 1 attractive look GFE girl at Oase and not more than 6 at Sharks. This Saturday evening, in my home club where I don t care about beds, 45 girls, but no sparkle girl anymore, I could have tried smiling new pretty brunette Natalia. Ro, but don t like piercing on face. So problem was not number, nor rooms, nor beds. This Sunday, only about 40 girls after 3/4 pm, but 8 Madi World firm body with curves and amazing ass, Alice, Anna, Kate and others to discover soon. Then I had a problem because becoming crazy to see so many such natural beauties, no big tattoos nor piercing, and couldn't fuck them all, so my final choice was to go mainly with my jealous but so smiling girl, out of 1 other girl, and we work to improve together, 1 girl is easier for me to manage to get the best from her, who can fuck 10 girls in a club? So why need 50 ugly fat, when only 1 dreamed girl can give so much pleasure.

Best rooms are for me upstairs at Samya, but what for? Even girls leave Samya.

UpCountry
10-05-15, 16:47
Wednesday entrance in October is 50 euro's and your not limited in a time you have to show up to get that cover charge. Might actually bring in more guests than a Sunday.Depends on many things.

Hessen Bub
10-05-15, 17:18
Are girls quantity and beds brand so important? When Oase or Sharks claim 100 girls, who is superman to fuck them all? I can t even find anymore only 1 attractive look GFE girl at Oase and not more than 6 at Sharks. Your problem not mine when you are so fucked up that you drive 800 km and then can't find a girl you like.

So if you don't find a girl within 100 what are the chances finding a girl in a smaller club?

HB.

Carpe Viam
10-05-15, 17:31
When Oase or Sharks claim 100 girls, who is superman to fuck them all? , who can fuck 10 girls in a club?
Did you never read great reports of Yamayama? If given a week, he will fuck all the girls of Sharks LOL.

Exodus8
10-05-15, 18:38
Did you never read great reports of Yamayama? If given a week, he will fuck all the girls of Sharks LOL.Yeah Yamayama doesn't seem picky either so he will fuck them all without fail, LOL.

Sirioja
10-05-15, 19:09
Yeah Yamayama doesn't seem picky either so he will fuck them all without fail, LOL.When you have met same girls, so funny.

Faceless78
10-05-15, 19:47
Did you never read great reports of Yamayama? If given a week, he will fuck all the girls of Sharks LOL.Hah I kind of miss him now, reading his reports is like watching a live prono show.

YamaYama0519
10-05-15, 20:14
Hah I kind of miss him now, reading his reports is like watching a live prono show.I will be coming soon! No, I hardly come in a bed, but coming in FKK scene soon. YamaYama.

Faceless78
10-05-15, 21:06
I will be coming soon! No, I hardly come in a bed, but coming in FKK scene soon. YamaYama.OMG I summoned YamaYama hah!

Please feel free to come anytime lol

Sirioja
10-05-15, 23:03
Your problem not mine when you are so fucked up that you drive 800 km and then can't find a girl you like.

So if you don't find a girl within 100 what are the chances finding a girl in a smaller club?

HB.Paris / Frankfurt = about 600 kilometers.

In small clubs, Point Bruchsal I met Teodora. In Bahama, Alina. In Royal, Alessia for 2 rooms in 4 hours when I didn't find a girl at Mainhattan nor Atlanta, visited on same day. These 3 girls working in small clubs would be among top looks in Oase, Sharks or World, and also friendly and smiling, so I prefer look quality rather than GND quantity.

Kib123
10-06-15, 02:13
Did you never read great reports of Yamayama? If given a week, he will fuck all the girls of Sharks LOL.Not to forget he'll make each cum at least 5 times per session without popping even once himself. This guy s a legend!

Syzygies
10-06-15, 07:55
Did you never read great reports of Yamayama? If given a week, he will fuck all the girls of Sharks LOL.Ha Ha! You imagine too much. YamaYama clearly was selective of generally better looking girls to be serviced, and repeated some rather than try them all. Just because a guys tries a selection of girls, does not mean he will do any old dog. It's not necessary to do every girl on the planet. I liked his positive attitude on how to have a good time from his viewpoint, with no shit dumping.

Nice he had the time, stamina and money to do a lot of girl sessions. Gave us info on the girls too. Could be useful.

Only the girls know how close his viewpoint is to their own viewpoint, and they don't report. Even if they did report, it's only words rather than reality. We will never know. I am betting girls like to work for guys with a good positive attitude that spend money.

Exodus8
10-06-15, 07:56
When you have met same girls, so funny.Not the same as he has a much larger sample base than I have. I tend to stick with my "sparkle" girls, LOL.

Syzygies
10-06-15, 08:31
Are girls quantity and beds brand so important? When Oase or Sharks claim 100 girls, who is superman to fuck them all? I can t even find anymore only 1 attractive look GFE girl at Oase and not more than 6 at Sharks. There are plenty of attractive girls most times I attend. You obviously can't separate looks from chemistry. What you really mean is there are so few girls that you have any chemistry with. I can get a nice GFE from several attractive girls at Oase, meaning chemistry is going okay For me.

As for who can fuck 10 girls, "Samson" (not real name) the super Sikh with super long hair, used to take girl after girl in virtually continuous sessions without much break time 2 or 3 years ago at Oase. I am sure he had done 10 girls in a day with no problems. He tended to pick better looking girls too, like Marie, Lavinia, Roxanna, etc. (can't remember any more of them since was not monitoring that closely and memory fades). I do remember that he just always seemed to be taking a girl into or out of a session every time I spotted him. Everyone wondered how he could fuck so much. Lavinia did tell me he fucked in the session, not just sitting and yacking.

For me, 3 girls is my normal maximum and sometimes less. I can't see the point in so many sex sessions in a day. I try to have not too many absolutely "must do" girls. "Must do" girls leads to disappointment of missing out. Better to have multiple options. Most "must do" girls have left the clubs. Often they don't last long and disappear extremely quickly, before you ever get a chance to get bored with them.

Which is better? To fuck 7 girls in a single day, or to have 7 fucks spread over a week period? The first option is what we call "glut and famine". Not ideal at all and for me a waste of money. I prefer longer sessions rather than so many.

Sirioja
10-06-15, 08:46
Not the same as he has a much larger sample base than I have. I tend to stick with my "sparkle" girls, LOL.If you have met brunette Carla or angel ghost Ina, then you would know about writings. Anyway, you are right to repeat with girls who make you feel a little sparkle into you, because it makes sex much better, even only paid sex.

Hessen Bub
10-06-15, 11:27
Siroja: nobneed to explain.

Syz: My moderate experience shows that 99% of the guys doing 5 or more girls a day do not come in each session. They tend to save their shot for the last girl. Of course most of them won't tell.

HB.

Frozty
10-06-15, 14:42
My economics studies taught me about the law of diminishing returns, using chocolate bars as explanation. Sex with hot girls would have worked as well.

I'm usually a two or three girls per day guy. The most I ever did was six, popping four times. I really got nothing out of the sessions with girls five and six; I had just decided that I would fuck six girls. This was at artemis. Girl 6 (Avril) was / is hyperactive, so we were working at completely different paces. It got quite funny.

UShobbyist
10-06-15, 20:30
My moderate experience shows that 99% of the guys doing 5 or more girls a day do not come in each session. They tend to save their shot for the last girl. Of course most of them won't tell.

HB.All those guys must be 50/30 guys. LOL.

PussyLiccker
10-07-15, 00:11
You obviously can't separate looks from chemistry. What you really mean is there are so few girls that you have any chemistry with. Looks are involved in chemistry. There would be no chemistry without attraction. So he means it's a rarity to find an attractive girl that provides the services he's looking for. We don't all have the same taste or attraction to the same girls, so this depends on the particular girls we target. If our picks turn out to be the ones that don't provide a good time in the room or way too business oriented (upsellers), we can look elsewhere as there are plenty of clubs out there.

Chemistry just means a girl a punter finds attractive behave the way a punter likes.

100 girls doesn't necessarily mean high percentage of attractive girls. A LU with 40 girls can have a higher number of attractive girls. It all depends on if you run into one that fits your taste. My experience is that, size of the LU really doesn't matter. I've met some stunners at the smallest clubs and been to a small club that I could easily find 5 targets throughout the stay which is a rarity. It's all about luck.

I have been with 9 girls on a visit before and it's the highest number I've done. The reason for doing so many girls is that it was my last day on my tour, and I knew I wouldn't be back for a long time. I kept noticing new targets throughout the night. If I had more days at the club, I would have done them over days. I can't finish each time with so many girls, and given it was toward the end of the trip, and I wasn't that juiced up. I like a lot of foreplay anyway, so the sessions were worth it.

Getting with so many girls has it's negative like being able keep hard for so long. If you finish on high number of those session, your juice runs out and will reduce your excitement. Finish too many times on a day, and you're spent for a long time. So, I try to keep the number of pops to a minimum.

Member #4581
10-07-15, 03:48
Why do yo say that? When I visit clubs - given that I am in Germany only a few times a year, I tend to visit 4 days straight - and do take 4,5 sessions each day, and on the very last day I end taking 6 or 7 since I am a bit sad that I will be leaving in a few hours. And yes, roughly half of those sessions are 30 min type, but the others are at least an hour, and sometimes more. But as HB said, the number of goals scored is rather low. In 4 days, can't be more than 7 to 8. Perhaps it could have been more in my younger days, but my glory youth is long past alas.

All those guys must be 50/30 guys. LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
10-07-15, 07:29
Looks are involved in chemistry. There would be no chemistry without attraction. For me chemistry is more important than looks, but when both element are good the experience get to a higher level. And the more you know each other the better it gets.

Therefore I prefer longer sessions, sometime it felt like we have known each other for a while. I had very good chemistry with Scarlet, Helli, Madelena, Sidonia, Mia.

Basically I try to have good vibes with all the girls.

Syzygies
10-07-15, 08:01
Looks are involved in chemistry. There would be no chemistry without attraction. So he means it's a rarity to find an attractive girl that provides the services he's looking for. We don't all have the same taste or attraction to the same girls, so this depends on the particular girls we target. If our picks turn out to be the ones that don't provide a good time in the room or way too business oriented (upsellers), we can look elsewhere as there are plenty of clubs out there.
I am capable of admitting some girl has a pretty face even if I don't like her personality.

Yes looks are involved in chemistry but the reverse is less so. A girl can be a good looking b*tch. Oase Marie was good looking but I had very low chemistry with her. She was just too business like. I can still admit she was good looking even if we did not go together well at all.

I can admit Janine is good looking even if I never even talked to her once. Bella was an extremely pretty girl but chemistry was so bad, I cancelled after 15 minutes.

Some guys report a wonderful time with girls that are very average looking at best, perhaps even ugly to me.

So its more than obvious. Looks and chemistry are two different things. There are girls that I think are superb for chemistry, but I just don't repeat due to face or body not quite turning me on enough.

Exodus8
10-07-15, 08:32
So its more than obvious. Looks and chemistry are two different things. There are girls that I think are superb for chemistry, but I just don't repeat due to face or body not quite turning me on enough.Different things, its the combination that makes you session with a particular girl.

Personally I must feel attracted to the girl lookwise (minimum requirements) for me to even consider taking her not to mention interact hence wouldn't know if the chemistry will be good.

Conclusion is that I might session with a hot biatch but not with a ugly angel, LOL. Ofcourse most of the time I try to find girls that fit both criteria.

Maybe some guys only care about looks, service or behavior in general.

Sirioja
10-07-15, 19:35
There are plenty of attractive girls most times I attend. You obviously can't separate looks from chemistry. What you really mean is there are so few girls that you have any chemistry with. I can get a nice GFE from several attractive girls at Oase, meaning chemistry is going okay For me.

For me, 3 girls is my normal maximum and sometimes less. I can't see the point in so many sex sessions in a day. I try to have not too many absolutely "must do" girls. "Must do" girls leads to disappointment of missing out. Better to have multiple options. Most "must do" girls have left the clubs. Often they don't last long and disappear extremely quickly, before you ever get a chance to get bored with them.

Which is better? To fuck 7 girls in a single day, or to have 7 fucks spread over a week period? The first option is what we call "glut and famine". Not ideal at all and for me a waste of money. I prefer longer sessions rather than so many.If not attracted by look, I can't have pleasure, even girl is very skillful like I was said for Pamela or smiling friendly Kelly. Just my tastes. When a girl attract me and is friendly, then I will try to get the best from her.

I have my experience to meet a girl as often she worked for 1 year.

I also prefer to take time to foreplay with girls rather than many rabbit fucking. If I lived in Germany, I would have FKK diner most of evenings and a GFE 1 hour room for "dessert" , before going to bed. For my many kilometers week end, when I have 1 good GFE room, I m just happy, even I prefer to have more.

Shark16
10-07-15, 19:37
I think you guys forget "service" from your ranking systems. So, she is hot model material optically speaking and a superfriendly BFF, but is absolutely clueless about how to provide good sex. Would you repeat? To me looks, attitude and service are equally important. A good review should include all these elements. Also, a service review is just not about what services that were provided, but HOW the services were delivered (was the BBBJ any good? What fun is DFK without "passion"/illusion?).

From ISG's excellent abbreviations:

L / A / S Looks / Attitude / Service:
A subjective ranking system. Each criteria separately ranked, from lowest (1) to highest (10). Examples: 2/9/8 = Unnattractive, but very friendly and good sex. 10/5/4 = Model material, but a poor attitude, and mediocre sex.

- S16
Who still struggle to understand what Sirioja means by not finding "attractive" girls ...

Frozty
10-07-15, 20:01
Wednesday, 7 October.

I arrived at Sharks at around 2. 30 pm after a less than smooth journey. Everything worked ok until I landed in Frankfurt at 11, but many annoying delays followed. Some self-inflicted.

Anyhow, I paid my 50 and washed up. The breakfast spread was disappointing, so I only had a few bites.

I hung out for a while chatting with, and saying no to, quite a few girls. Sylvanna was particularly insistent, and struggled to take "no, thanks" for an answer. She looked pissed off, to be honest.

First punt was Natalia, Ro. It was still earlier than I was planning my first session, but I really liked her look and sweet disposition. A petite body and very pretty face / smile, was too tempting to turn down. We took an hour and I enjoyed an ok session. She was great, but the chemistry was not quite right, possibly due to my fatigue from my journey.

I had been eyeing a blonde girl on and off for most of the afternoon, sure that it was Roxanna, but then not so sure. I had not seen her since July 2014, so the boob job and straight hair in a bun confused me. She obviously didn't remember me! Jessica showed up a little later and cleared things up. I met her at the same time, but she remembered my name, some of my life story, how many sessions we'd had, in which rooms and that Roxanna had joined us for one of the sessions. I find it remarkable when girls recall all this information.

After a while, I spent some time with Jessica. We fooled around on a couch for an hour or so and then spent another 90 minutes in the small mirror room. It was a really good session and Jessica made a real effort to please.

I had some dinner, which was ok, and left at 8 pm. I was disappointed not to see Luna (maybe she's on vacation), and now must decide whether to return to Sharks tomorrow or visit somewhere else. The lineup was good, but the girls were not very busy. There were quite a few more girls that I would be happy to session with. I suppose my problem is that I don't really like the Sharks environment when it is too cold for the garden. Plenty of men in attendance, but not so many taking the girls.

I picked the Pallas Hotel as my accommodation for this visit. I shall try and avoid it in the future.

UShobbyist
10-07-15, 20:20
Why do yo say that? When I visit clubs - given that I am in Germany only a few times a year, I tend to visit 4 days straight - and do take 4,5 sessions each day, and on the very last day I end taking 6 or 7 since I am a bit sad that I will be leaving in a few hours. And yes, roughly half of those sessions are 30 min type, but the others are at least an hour, and sometimes more. But as HB said, the number of goals scored is rather low. In 4 days, can't be more than 7 to 8. Perhaps it could have been more in my younger days, but my glory youth is long past alas.I could not come in a 30 minutes session once in a blue moon. However, I always climax in one hour sessions. You try to tell us that you could not come in one hour session because you banged too many girls in one day. Why did you want to waste your money?

Faceless78
10-07-15, 21:08
I think you guys forget "service" from your ranking systems. So, she is hot model material optically speaking and a superfriendly BFF, but is absolutely clueless about how to provide good sex. Would you repeat? To me looks, attitude and service are equally important. A good review should include all these elements. Also, a service review is just not about what services that were provided, but HOW the services were delivered (was the BBBJ any good? What fun is DFK without "passion"/illusion?).

From ISG's excellent abbreviations:

L / A / S Looks / Attitude / Service:
A subjective ranking system. Each criteria separately ranked, from lowest (1) to highest (10). Examples: 2/9/8 = Unnattractive, but very friendly and good sex. 10/5/4 = Model material, but a poor attitude, and mediocre sex.

- S16
Who still struggle to understand what Sirioja means by not finding "attractive" girls ...I remember someone has brought up sth similar once, a ranking system like 5/6/7. The reason this kind of thing doesn't get popular is simple. First "we guys" never forget the service. Number of those who only care about face and body is rather small, normal people will pay attention to services and attitude. Read more posts then you'll see; also one big reason is that my 7/7/7 could be your 5/5/5 or 9/9/9. People sometimes get confused even when we only use simple words like pretty, slim, tall, young, how can we get all agreed on a specific score? You must know that people have different tastes and girls don't necessarily provide same service to everyone.

The best way is always go and find out by yourself.

PussyLiccker
10-08-15, 02:33
I am capable of admitting some girl has a pretty face even if I don't like her personality.

Yes looks are involved in chemistry but the reverse is less so. A girl can be a good looking b*tch. Oase Marie was good looking but I had very low chemistry with her. She was just too business like. I can still admit she was good looking even if we did not go together well at all.
I think that goes for anybody. If she looks good, there is no denying it no matter how bad her attitude or service is. Marie looked pretty plain to me so I wasn't too eager to seek her out. People has pointed her out and told me she looks good, but just wasn't my type. How was she business like? Cassandra on the other hand was just my type, I had no hesitation. But, if there are no stand out girls in the crowd, it's not an easy choice. I just go with who ever is good enough looking if I'm looking to session. If I see a stand out girl, I will go with her to scratch the itch. We get spoiled when we have seen some stunning girls. Especially if you run into ones that provides good services.

Chemistry is certainly important. If a good looking girl provides avg service, unlikely to repeat. Repeaters are ideally great lookers that provide high services. Optics has a lot of weight for me. Even with string of good reports, I probably won't session a girl if she's not my type.

Member #4581
10-08-15, 03:52
Hmm I was not aware that I owed you any explanation of how I wasted my money. I will take note of what you said, and provide explanations accordingly.

Secondly, I did not try to tell you anything, I said exactly whatever I said. It is not very complicated. Perhaps you can fuck ten girls in a day and cum each time. I don't and I bet 99% of the people here don't.

Finally, plenty of people take multiple sessions for a variety of reasons, and they might not all finish in all the sessions. If you had been reading the reports here, there are several examples (one such example right here on this page). You might consider that a waste, and you are free to feel that way, but that does not make it so for others.

I could not come in a 30 minutes session once in a blue moon. However, I always climax in one hour sessions. You try to tell us that you could not come in one hour session because you banged too many girls in one day. Why did you want to waste your money?

PussyLiccker
10-08-15, 04:15
I could not come in a 30 minutes session once in a blue moon. However, I always climax in one hour sessions. You try to tell us that you could not come in one hour session because you banged too many girls in one day. Why did you want to waste your money?Can you explain to us why you take so damn long? Do you fuck for 1 HR non-stop? Is fucking lots of girls too gay for you?

Ortos
10-08-15, 05:04
I picked the Pallas Hotel as my accommodation for this visit. I shall try and avoid it in the future.Can you give details about why you find Pallas Hotel problematic? It might help somebody who is considering using this hotel in the future. Thanks.

Syzygies
10-08-15, 07:05
If not attracted by look, I can't have pleasure, even girl is very skillful like I was said for Pamela ...And when you don't have pleasure or chemistry with the girl, you refuse to classify her as attractive or good looking. Too egocentric in classifying girls as pretty. I am willing to classify Janine as good looking even if I never have any chemistry with her and never take her.

For my taste, Pamela had a far more attractive face than say Dina. Neither had the body that was really my spec. When classifying looks, the service level is just not relevant at all. Chemistry is partly relevant but we should try to evaluate looks dispassionately regardless of chemistry.

I can see that Evita is good looking to others, even she doesn't appeal that much to me personally. Sidonia might be good looking to some, mainly staring at the tits. LOL. Aurelia I can say is really cute pretty, regardless of her service level which varies a lot.

Shark16 is right that different aspects should get independent point score. You can't just give an overall score. It means little. I would treat all of these as separate: Face, Body, Service technique skills, Chemistry/GFE/fun/attitude, so at least 4 evaluation categories for me.

e.g. Bella: Face 9, body 8, skills 4, attitude 2.
Pamela: Face 8, body 5, skills 9, attitude 10.
Sascha: Face 7.5, body 7, skills 6, attitude 4.5
All gone girls.

PussyLiccker
10-08-15, 08:19
And when you don't have pleasure or chemistry with the girl, you refuse to classify her as attractive or good looking. Too egocentric in classifying girls as pretty. I am willing to classify Janine as good looking even if I never have any chemistry with her and never take her.

For my taste, Pamela had a far more attractive face than say Dina. Neither had the body that was really my spec. When classifying looks, the service level is just not relevant at all. Chemistry is partly relevant but we should try to evaluate looks dispassionately regardless of chemistry.

I can see that Evita is good looking to others, even she doesn't appeal that much to me personally. Sidonia might be good looking to some, mainly staring at the tits. LOL. Aurelia I can say is really cute pretty, regardless of her service level which varies a lot.
I dunno if that is really true. I think when he finds a girl he finds attractive he will say it, but also will say if she is not GFE. He will say Evita is pretty although he has never been with her with chemistry not being there.

I dunno who Pamela is, but I thought Dina did have an attractive face. Her looks are for those that like blond look. She does have a jewel of an eye which I think is the draw. For me the body was the reason I was not too into her. If she had a nice body, she would certain be up there. I dunno who Aurelia is still. Her body descriptions doesn't sound like my type. I'm not into close to anorexic. I like a bit of waste or wide hips (curvy), and pelvis that caves in. Also, tits at least Bee (bee+ or Cee ideal) preferably with big diameter rather than small diameter pointy cones. Don't have to be huge, big are fine. Height, preferably tall 170-175, but if petite, proportional body to head. Don't mind silicones either as long as they are not hard. Basically I look for ideal birth givers. LOL.

Frozty
10-08-15, 08:19
Can you give details about why you find Pallas Hotel problematic? It might help somebody who is considering using this hotel in the future. Thanks.Pallas: Face 3, body 2, skills 2, attitude 4.

More seriously, it was very difficult to find (only a problem once, I suppose). It is located above three stores, and has only small signage and a small entrance. I waited at check-in for 15 minutes. Which would be fine apart from the fact that there was another worker who could have checked me and others in, but instead insisted on continuing shifting papers on her desk. My room has only a roof window, which does not open, so it smelt musty. Maybe the exterior rooms are ok. There is no good public area to relax and have a beer. Not a problem for those who visit the clubs until very late.

Finally, for Germany, it is not particularly cheap, and I have to pay extra for wifi.

I have only basic requirements, but Pallas does not meet them.

Nille Copenhagen
10-08-15, 10:08
Why did you want to waste your money?It's never waste of money to have fun, I don't come with every girl even we have sex for 1 hour plus. I like sex and it is OK if I come 2-3 times during the day.

Sirioja
10-08-15, 10:10
And when you don't have pleasure or chemistry with the girl, you refuse to classify her as attractive or good looking. Too egocentric in classifying girls as pretty. I am willing to classify Janine as good looking even if I never have any chemistry with her and never take her.

Shark16 is right that different aspects should get independent point score. You can't just give an overall score. It means little. I would treat all of these as separate: Face, Body, Service technique skills, Chemistry/GFE/fun/attitude, so at least 4 evaluation categories for me. Not what I ever wrote, but in rich french language, attractive and pretty have not same meaning, and of course beauty depends on tastes.

I always wrote I find Aurelia is one of the prettiest girl I saw in FKK, but since our room at Samya, not attracted anymore, even very friendly girl. I always wrote I find Dina, Evita, Andrea. Bu, Helli, Jellis, pretty, but not attracted by look for some nor behavior for Dina, Evita and Andrea now. I also find Kelly and Coco pretty, but not attracted. I adviced Kelly to some french men and when they came back they said me: thanks she is super for services, then I said them: I can't say I never tried, so they said me: Why? You gave us good advice and you don't go. I looked at her many times, at her smile, I m sure it would be a great GFE time if only I was attracted.

Attraction means you want this girl. First time I noticed Madi very late on a Saturday night, and I had 2 rooms with Isabella before, I wanted her and I don't understand how I didn't notice her for Easter party 1 month before, maybe only because it was a really bad day having to stop to ski. For 1 year, until she changed of behavior, each time I met her, I wanted her, that's what I call attraction. There are pretty girls, there are friendly smiling behavior girls, there are top performer girls and there are girls you want because you can't resist to attraction. Of course the best is if your attractive girl is pretty, top performer and friendly and smiling, but most important for me is attraction and friendly and smiling behavior, rather than skill, this is a message to Agnes, because I like her, but too complicated. Aylice is my Sharks example at the moment, not a top model, but so smiling, friendly and GFE, so simple and relaxing with such an angel, make her so attractive for me, compare to stressing room or chat.

At the moment I m very attracted by a girl at Aca, even she is not a top GFE behavior, which is really important for me, but I work hard to get it and can't resist when she smiles and she understood this to attract me. She is also very friendly girl and I like so much her face which makes me 25 years younger, in an other life, even so cold and dangerous, but I will never forget these eyes and smile.

Horny Harry
10-08-15, 15:01
Not what I ever wrote, but in rich french language...Perhaps you should write more direct and straight to the point, run it through some online translator, and then post it? Maybe people will then be able to understand more than 30-40% of your 'rich' yet incredibly confusing posts.

Or perhaps invest 200-300 Euros in a good English language course?

Jymondor
10-08-15, 16:37
My room has only a roof window, which does not open, so it smelt musty. It seems you haven't found a button at the wall that opens roof window. I did stay in Pallas once. Didn't like it. If I rent a car I stay in B&B, if no car Contel is my choice.

Frozty
10-08-15, 20:13
I decided to return to Sharks today. It turned out to be a good decision.

I arrived a little after 11 am just as two guys and a girl were checking in. This was the first time that I had seen a female guest in a club. She changed into her white robe in the locker room with the rest of us. I resisted the urge to speak with her and find out her motivation. One of the girls later told me that sometimes men bring girls as guests from other clubs. Whilst she was very pretty, she didn't look like a worker. LOL.

Fewer men today. I never stop being surprised how big a difference the extra 15 makes. I suppose that if you have the choice, you may as well save the cash. Sylvanna continued to hassle me on and off for most of the day without seeming to remember me from one ask to the next. Maybe age is catching up with her memory.

I had arrived early and knew that I would not be ready for a session for some time. After another disappointing breakfast, I politely declined a number of girls looking for an early score. However, I could not resist Daria's approach, and I asked her to the room. As I suspected, it was too early in the day for me. We have a nice hour together, but I was not ready to pop. Daria is very pretty, dark hair, quite tall with a very slim, but nicely toned figure. The experience was much like with Natalia yesterday; good but not great.

After a long relax, Roxanna pounced on me. I must say that she was looking spectacular. Jessica had done a very nice job with her hair this morning. We hung out for a while and I must compliment her on her much improved English. I had enjoyed my session with her last year, but the language barrier limited the chemistry. To be honest, I was not sure if she liked me last year; it turned out that she wondered the same about me. We had no such trouble this time.

We moved to the small mirror room, which seems to be a favourite with many of the girls. It was very warm in there, so I asked her to leave the door open for a while. She was a little shy about that at first, which surprised me. She asked if Jessica could join us for a replay, and I said maybe after an hour. The session moved Roxanna to the top of my favourites list. In the improved light of the room, she really did look fabulous. Face and body. I was pleased that she obviously enjoyed the session too.

We ended up spending longer than planned, but I agreed to Jessica joining us after 90 minutes. I then spent another 90 minutes with the two of them. I am always reticent about taking two girls, but these two work so well together. Neither of them took any opportunity to take a break, and we were all three busy for the whole time. Roxanna demonstrated some interested skills in cowgirl!

My budget was blown, but it was a very memorable experience.

I had intended to stay and watch the Germany v Ireland game, but it got tiring trying to convince the girls that I was done for the day. There needs to be a system to make it clear that you are closed for business. Girls wrap themselves in a towel, but what can we men do?

Do I go again tomorrow? Again the lineup was good and there are so many girls to try. Helli, in particular, stood out as one to try. I wish I liked the club environment more, but maybe it's for the best that I don't.

Ksalameh
10-08-15, 20:27
How much it cost to take a Taxi from Frankfurt to Sharks.

Thank you.

Faceless78
10-08-15, 20:43
It's really not easy to find a good threesome most of them just want to make some easy money. Sometimes I want to try sth differnt but can't find the suitable girls. You seemed to have a good time and probably I can try this pair as well LOL.

Frozty
10-08-15, 21:10
It's really not easy to find a good threesome most of them just want to make some easy money. Sometimes I want to try sth differnt but can't find the suitable girls. You seemed to have a good time and probably I can try this pair as well LOL.I had been a good customer for both, and had good chemistry with both, so I really think that they wanted to give me a good time. And make some extra money, LOL. I like the situation where I start with one girl and after some time ask her to get her friend. It makes it easy to focus time on both girls, without paying both for the whole time!

It was quite an investment over the two days, but I will remember it much more than another vanilla punt with another girl.

Faceless78
10-08-15, 21:50
I had been a good customer for both, and had good chemistry with both, so I really think that they wanted to give me a good time. And make some extra money, LOL. I like the situation where I start with one girl and after some time ask her to get her friend. It makes it easy to focus time on both girls, without paying both for the whole time!

It was quite an investment over the two days, but I will remember it much more than another vanilla punt with another girl.I never thought about that, I mean start with one but end with two. Some girls are fun to play and chat with, some are good to have sex with, sometimes I hesitate to pick but next time I'll apply your way LOL.

Jymondor
10-08-15, 22:46
Internet is f*ng slow here. But my window faced toward Sharks. I caught free wi-fi from Hornbach. Speed is way better, signal stronger.

Just returned from Sharks. Very pleasant slow day. Lineup OK, but not many men. Girls a desperate for session. First room with Loreene. She is not really good performer, but I like her body and eyes. She is OK for the first session in venue.

Mia made my day. We chat at the sofa at about 2 hrs. I bought her two wines. She said that day is very slow, so she is OK to spend two hours on the sofa. After that really good 1-HR session.

Janine is at her usual place surrounded by men. Haven't seen Cosmina, Paloma, Moira. But I could miss them because did not look around.

Spoke to Hailey (Helli?) first time. Really pretty face and nice attitude. She is the next in my to-do list.

I hate new beds.

Nille Copenhagen
10-08-15, 22:54
I never thought about that, I mean start with one but end with two. Some girls are fun to play and chat with, some are good to have sex with, sometimes I hesitate to pick but next time I'll apply your way LOL.I've done that a few times at GT, starting out with Rachael, then we asked her friend to join us, it was fun.

TankTank123
10-09-15, 01:35
Internet is f*ng slow here. Ask for a room on 2nd floor in the same block as the reception. Signal in this block is excellent. Signal is non-existent in the top floor of the furthermost wing, which is where I think you were as you could see Sharks. On that occasion, I went down to the lounge to do my internet.

Hessen Bub
10-09-15, 09:10
Spoke to Hailey (Helli?) first time. Really pretty face and nice attitude. She is the next in my to-do list.

I hate new beds.Helli can be a great session.

BTW: I hate bad news. ;)

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
10-09-15, 10:23
Helli can be a great session.

BTW: I hate bad news. ;)

HB.Helli is really nice, I like her a lot, the time with her in the rooms was fun and sexy.

Gaolegao366
10-09-15, 14:10
Hi guys,

I am going to Sharks next Wednesday and Thursday and I really want to meet Sandra and Michelle do could anyone tell me if they will be there on those days?

Hessen Bub
10-09-15, 14:29
Alice / Ellizz is back.

HB.

Jymondor
10-09-15, 21:41
She is a REAL GFE.

Thank you for your attention.

Jymondor.

P.S. Thanks HB for the reference
P.P.S. Still hate new beds.

Howie
10-09-15, 22:24
She is a REAL GFE.

Thank you for your attention.

Jymondor.

Alice / Ellizz is back.

HB.

Thanks HB for the latest news on Ellis / Alice.

I echo your sentinents on Helli. She is one of the nicest and friendliest girls in the club.

Only wish that I was back in Frankfurt now to see her again and her buddy Ellis / Alice. That would be an awesome threesome. It will be a while before I will be back there again.

Howie.

NewPlayer
10-10-15, 01:03
Alice / Ellizz is back.

HB.Who is Alice? I thought Alice is the slim blonde Romanian that usually does her hair and make up for a Marilyn Monroe look-a-like.

Sirioja
10-10-15, 04:20
Hi guys,

I am going to Sharks next Wednesday and Thursday and I really want to meet Sandra and Michelle do could anyone tell me if they will be there on those days?New Michele, pretty face, long chestnut hair, white skin, ex Samya and Prestige, should be there. I didn't see Sandra for IAA.