PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Hessen Bub
10-29-15, 11:45
Actually the VIP robes are given out to everybody. Guess their business case for VIP guests was a little over the edge.

HB.

Exodus8
10-29-15, 11:53
Yeah I meet a newbie (not vip) that got to use the blue robe.

I'm low key so would prefer normal ones even if I buy the VIP card.

Guess the VIP card could be used 5 days a week. Better to use the discount offer on Wednesday and Sunday.

Sirioja
10-29-15, 11:54
And you will also get to use the VIP blue robe. All the girls will flock around you like "bees on honey" LOL.What is VIP? Blue?

Go on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday afternoon, or Wednesday and Sunday evening, even with fat belly, micro dick hidden below, hair in the back, king kong brother, you will be VIP with all the girls only for you.

Of course, if you are unlucky to get normal size and a little bit too sporty, then Evita, Cosmina, Andrea. Bu, prefer to rest for easier targets.

Davina
10-29-15, 14:32
Dear:

Just one question, I booked my hotel (Ibis Budget) during my stay.

It's easy to reach Sharks from this Hotel?

From Airport to Darmstadt, I need to take train? I don'ts speak german.

Thank you for you help guys.

Breadman
10-29-15, 17:14
It's all on their website.

http://www.fkk-sharks.de/mobi/saunaclub-tarif#/ saunaclub-tarif.

6 for 5 and also a 20 entry pass.

HB.Any idea if the 20 can be used on a discounted day like Sunday and Wednesday?

Breadman
10-29-15, 17:16
Did the girl who looks like a young lindsay lohan, fantastic body and great service. Wears a V shaped necklace.

Craiova
10-29-15, 17:18
Any idea if the 20 can be used on a discounted day like Sunday and Wednesday?No idea why not.

Ortos
10-29-15, 17:19
Did the girl who looks like a young lindsay lohan, fantastic body and great service. Wears a V shaped necklace.Does she have a name?

Nille Copenhagen
10-29-15, 17:36
Any idea if the 20 can be used on a discounted day like Sunday and Wednesday?Yes but why would you used the entry pass on discount days, as the pass is more expensive? Least for the 6 trips pass.

Sirioja
10-29-15, 17:51
Did the girl who looks like a young lindsay lohan, fantastic body and great service. Wears a V shaped necklace.You mean Madalina? Sitting at the bar close to stairs.

BarryManila
10-29-15, 18:32
You mean Madalina? Sitting at the bar close to stairs.Yes, you are right, Sirioja. Madalina is wearing a V shaped necklace in blue or green.

Craiova
10-29-15, 18:49
Dear:

Just one question, I booked my hotel (Ibis Budget) during my stay.

It's easy to reach Sharks from this Hotel?

From Airport to Darmstadt, I need to take train? I don'ts speak german.From Airport you can use the bus Heag Airliner to Darmstadt. Form Ibis hotel you can walk to Sharks in around 30 minutes or take a cab for around 10 Euro.

Syzygies
10-29-15, 21:31
Many locals on Wednesday, even some prefer to eat and drink than going to room, so girls come, hoping for business, after quiet Monday and Tuesday, even good casting on my 2 visits on Monday. This Monday, I could go with 4 really top attractive girls, out of Ester, Helli, Sandra, Madalina, so really good casting. I can't be there, but I really would like to visit on a Wednesday and see the show at about 8 pm when locals return to eat soup with mum, it should be amazing to see casting at this moment with real woman Agnes, blond top model Karin if the one I met in July, Karolina, new top model Francesca, new Maria ex Royal, Dina, Roxana, Evita, Cosmina, Aylice, Helli, Aurelia, Raluca, Keira, Crissy, just for eyes and brain pleasure, and only a few men staying in the evening. Janine just looks like a GND among casting at the moment. Besides, some of these top look girls provide high level services, like Agnes of course, sorry to name, but just to say the good I think about, Karolina, Karin when I met her, Francesca with me, my little Aylice of course, also Sandra, blond Lisa. De and was said for Helli, Jellis, Madalina. Had also very good time with Ester and Patricia.

Aca can compete for look quality, but not for quantity, with only about 10 top models.

Will need to eat the blue pills box to be strong enough for only these 2 clubs.A little exaggeration. Not really all of these girls that have super first class bodies and that is not even considering the faces. I don't want to name them but some not really pretty enough to interest me to try, and some probably never to repeat. Dina would be a plus sized model I guess. I rule out a couple with extreme sillies.

Don't understand how you have swung from extreme pessimism to such optimism. I guess I prefer it though.

Some of those girls are really pretty for me. Some a bit ordinary. There are other good looking girls that you have omitted though. Suzie Ex Andrea of World is exceptionally pretty and great body. Then of course Ellys / Alice is very pretty even if a bit nutty. Speaking of nutty, crazy Mira is pretty hot looking. I finally tried her and session wasn't completely successful, but OK. I will have to check my past report to remember why. Hana also looks good to me but session was a bit unreliable.

I like Helli a lot but she is too DS for me to really consider her for a repeat. Will suit others YMMV.

Karin did mention having worked for a short time 2 months ago, so its very unlikely that she is a different one considering the decriptions match OK and has the big wide slung C cups and quite pretty.

Hessen Bub
10-30-15, 00:10
Men's locker room extension is ready. More lockers. Showers. Toilets.

The four new rooms upstairs will have a shower inside.

HB.

Breadman
10-30-15, 00:15
You mean Madalina? Sitting at the bar close to stairs.At the rear of the front accept my apologies for any inconvenience you are not going anywhere else in mind. The only way to get it done before we start to finish up ⬆ to get a free first time. Understood my means?

UltraHappy
10-30-15, 00:25
At the rear of the front accept my apologies for any inconvenience you are not going anywhere else in mind. The only way to get it done before we start to finish up ⬆ to get a free first time. Understood my means?Brilliant Sir. Brilliant.

"That's," I say. My words are all tangled up. "That's. Insane. You're insane. ".

"I prefer the term brilliant. ".

― Eva Morgan, Locked.

Nille Copenhagen
10-30-15, 01:21
So many prominent guys from here were visiting the club, how come I've not met you? Where are you hiding? LOL.

Who is coming this weekend?

Sirioja
10-30-15, 05:22
Yes, you are right, Sirioja. Madalina is wearing a V shaped necklace in blue or green.I have never noticed before, cat eyes with beautiful smile as I said her, looks like Lindsey Lohan, out of drug and alcohol, but a little bit. Even never tried, but I promised now, she seems friendly girl.

Sirioja
10-30-15, 05:59
A little exaggeration. Not really all of these girls that have super first class bodies and that is not even considering the faces. I don't want to name them but some not really pretty enough to interest me to try, and some probably never to repeat. Dina would be a plus sized model I guess. I rule out a couple with extreme sillies.

Don't understand how you have swung from extreme pessimism to such optimism. I guess I prefer it though.

Some of those girls are really pretty for me. Some a bit ordinary. There are other good looking girls that you have omitted though. Suzie Ex Andrea of World is exceptionally pretty and great body. Then of course Ellys / Alice is very pretty even if a bit nutty. Speaking of nutty, crazy Mira is pretty hot looking. I finally tried her and session wasn't completely successful, but OK. I will have to check my past report to remember why. Hana also looks good to me but session was a bit unreliable.

I like Helli a lot but she is too DS for me to really consider her for a repeat. Will suit others YMMV.

Karin did mention having worked for a short time 2 months ago, so its very unlikely that she is a different one considering the decriptions match OK and has the big wide slung C cups and quite pretty.Of course, you will say Aylice. Bu is not a top model and you are right, because too small, but she has prettier face for me than Alice skippy, black stockings, Marilyn and she is so exceptional for behavior, I think she had a 3 hours room this Monday and all my apologizes to her to cancel appointment, I don't deserve her, just little princess for me and Jnp.

I like mathematics, so, very simple: World at its best for me in June 2014 = 3 attractive girls, Anna, Isabella and Madi, World last Winter when I was the only one to visit = only 1 attractive girl, Oase in summer 2014 = 2 attractive girls, Maria platinum and Ina, Sharks at the moment = 6 girls, I want each time I see them, can't resist to my Karin or Francesca / Sarah classy beauty or Aylice skill, eyes and smile, but just my tastes. Sharks casting this summer was also attractive, but at its best now.

Only Aca can compete Sharks at the moment, for me. Fortunately, only 1 sparkle girl there, maybe a second today, if she returns as asked and confirm top first room.

Even my heart club remains World, but no attraction there, compare to my many sparkle girls at Sharks and Aca. No time for other clubs, far behind for my tastes.

PussyLiccker
10-30-15, 06:37
Dear friends, :

Anyone plan to sharks on 13 Nov? I just booked my flight CDG-FRA-CDG 13-15 Nov.

Really hope to see you guys (Craiova Hessen Bub Sirioja PussyLiccker Syzygies.) to echange and have some fun.

Best regards.Won't be around bro. Actually, I'm the one the list that shows up in a blue moon, relatively. When is the next eclipse? Wiki says an eclipse is a type of syzygy. Which is a straight-line configuration of three celestial bodies in a gravitational system. Syzygies?? I guess in Syzygies' context, it means hot nakkid celestrial bodies lined up. Pluralized too. LOL. Same defintion.

PussyLiccker
10-30-15, 07:07
So many prominent guys from here were visiting the club, how come I've not met you? Where are you hiding? LOL.

Who is coming this weekend?Where were you? I asked for the Danish Master. Next time I'll ask Silvania. Maybe we'll run into each on your break from your 7+ HR session. LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
10-30-15, 08:43
Where were you? I asked for the Danish Master. Next time I'll ask Silvania. Maybe we'll run into each on your break from your 7+ HR session. LOL.I was busy in the rooms. LOL. Beside we can met at the Janine's fanclub area. LOL.

PussyLiccker
10-30-15, 09:04
Yes, you are right, Sirioja. Madalina is wearing a V shaped necklace in blue or green.I believe Madalina has something that's popular with men in Japan. Yaeba The fangs are a beauty feature there.

Sirioja
10-30-15, 09:18
I believe Madalina has something that's popular with men in Japan. Yaeba The fangs are a beauty feature there.A lovely vampire, so now I know, when I will be bored of my too many Sharks sparkle girls, as promised, I will have to go to her at night, for a bloody time, I feel it will be enjoyable with her.

BarryManila
10-30-15, 10:10
I believe Madalina has something that's popular with men in Japan. Yaeba The fangs are a beauty feature there.Don't forget that Romanians have an inheritance from former Count Dracula, who lived in his castle and only went out at night to find victims.

Somehow this lifestyle reminds me to the club girls. LOL.

Davina
10-30-15, 10:37

Who is coming this weekend?As, I am in France, flight and hotel are expensive for travel (13-15 Nov) , 170 € for AirFrance and 80 € for hotel, and 2 entrance for Sharks 130€.

Before any session, 380€ is already out of my pocket, so, I can't visit Sharks every weeks.

How lucky you are guys in Germany.

Exodus8
10-30-15, 11:00

HB.The four new rooms will be very busy 😆.

Sebastiane
10-30-15, 18:26
What is the better day to try Sharks: Saturday or Sunday? Does Ellis work there regularly? I had a great time with her last time at Paradise and she did everything I asked -- and a great personality and incredible BBBJ skills.

Carpe Viam
10-30-15, 22:47
As, I am in France, flight and hotel are expensive for travel (13-15 Nov) , 170 for AirFrance Instead of flying, take TGV or do carpooling with Porsche 911 igloo of Frodo who lives in your city.

Member #4581
10-31-15, 01:59
It could be worse. You could be in Japan. Or the US.

Entry fee is paid by all, so hardly unique to you. And unless you are local in frankfurt, hotel charges are also paid by all of us.

As for plane fare, don't you have any cheap tickets from Paris to FRK? Some guys from UK that I met in the clubs said cheap flights such as Ryan Air are less than 50 euro, and some of them fly on a very regular basis. I have myself purchased from Spain to FRK for as low as 44 Euro one way and I think there might be even cheaper flights.

Ask the Americans around here how much their trips cost. They are out of a thou+ before seeing the Sharks sign board.

As, I am in France, flight and hotel are expensive for travel (13-15 Nov) , 170 for AirFrance and 80 for hotel, and 2 entrance for Sharks 130.

Before any session, 380 is already out of my pocket, so, I can't visit Sharks every weeks.

How lucky you are guys in Germany.

Breadman
10-31-15, 03:59
Plenty of hot girls to choose from, some new talent not seen from my previous visits but a few cuties were absent. Had to have been 80 girls doing there rounds, double the talent from the night before at samya. Better lookers overall as well. Even managed some shark takeout at the tail end of the evening. Have to give the lineup a 8. 7.

Davina
10-31-15, 10:26
It could be worse. You could be in Japan. Or the US.

Entry fee is paid by all, so hardly unique to you. And unless you are local in frankfurt, hotel charges are also paid by all of us.

As for plane fare, don't you have any cheap tickets from Paris to FRK? Some guys from UK that I met in the clubs said cheap flights such as Ryan Air are less than 50 euro, and some of them fly on a very regular basis. I have myself purchased from Spain to FRK for as low as 44 Euro one way and I think there might be even cheaper flights.

Ask the Americans around here how much their trips cost. They are out of a thou+ before seeing the Sharks sign board.Well, unfortunatelly, no flight (low cost) from Paris to FRA. Only Air France or lufthansa. TGV can be a good choice but with 4 hours travel on the train, I don't think that I can have more than 2 sessions in Sharks.

Also, TGV is quite expensive also. You have to book 1 mouth before.

Davina
10-31-15, 10:29
Instead of flying, take TGV or do carpooling with Porsche 911 igloo of Frodo who lives in your city.Lool, 8 hours for round trip departure on Saturday with arrival on Sunday night.

Hessen Bub
10-31-15, 14:37
Even managed some shark takeout at the tail end of the evening. You took a girl out to your hotel?

HB.

Jymondor
10-31-15, 15:34
What is the better day to try Sharks: Saturday or Sunday? Does Ellis work there regularly? I had a great time with her last time at Paradise and she did everything I asked -- and a great personality and incredible BBBJ skills.LU is definitely better on Saturday, but waiting for the room is virtually unavoidable.

Many top girls take day off on Sunday. However I like Sundays at Sharks. More relaxed atmosphere.

Ellis or Alice? Not Jellis? Slender Marilyn Monroe? I haven't seen her last Sunday I was there. It looks like she takes Sunday's off. HB could confirm that or disregard. Other days she is regularly. You have only elusive chance to get her on Saturday night. She'll be busy.

Jymondor
10-31-15, 15:41

HB.Toilets are very important. Two urinals OK, but one place for shitting is not enough. Once I had to climb to the toilet upstairs because toilet at the locker rooms was occupied timelessly and two more men were waiting for it. I must look stupid walking upstairs without girl.

Craiova
10-31-15, 15:51
Ellis or Alice? Not Jellis? Slender Marilyn Monroe? I haven't seen her last Sunday I was there. It looks like she takes Sunday's off. HB could confirm that or disregard. Other days she is regularly. You have only elusive chance to get her on Saturday night. She'll be busy.Last Saturday it wasn't difficult to get Ellis. She even approached me with "cf". LOL. Really no idea what should remind me on her to MM. Seems more an internet hype than reality about Ellis.

Craiova
10-31-15, 15:54
Toilets are very important. Two urinals OK, but one place for shitting is not enough. Once I had to climb to the toilet upstairs because toilet at the locker rooms was occupied timelessly and two more men were waiting for it. I must look stupid walking upstairs without girl.Why you don't use one of the 5 toilets behind the cinema?

Citizen Kane
10-31-15, 16:14
Why you don't use one of the 5 toilets behind the cinema?Or the garden?

Hessen Bub
10-31-15, 16:46
Toilets are very important. Two urinals OK, but one place for shitting is not enough. There was one toilet next to the locker, 4 or 5 next to the cinema and now there's another 4 or so in the new part of the locker room. Plus the one upstairs where the rooms are.

Alice / Ellizz was not working Monday and Thursday, she was working Friday, no idea if she has a fixed day off.

HB.

Jymondor
10-31-15, 17:33
There was one toilet next to the locker, 4 or 5 next to the cinemaCrap! I never knew about toilets next to the cinema. Thanks for telling.

Jymondor
10-31-15, 17:37
She even approached me with "cf". She never approaches men. She sits at very convenient place at the bar. She usually makes eye contact with the men who are waiting for the drink. It is hard to resist her sight and most of men will start talk to her.

Craiova
10-31-15, 17:42
She never approaches men. She sits at very convenient place at the bar. She usually makes eye contact with the men who are waiting for the drink. It is hard to resist her sight and most of men will start talk to her.Ellis has approached me and I have really no problem to resist her.

Sirioja
10-31-15, 18:22
What is the better day to try Sharks: Saturday or Sunday? Does Ellis work there regularly? I had a great time with her last time at Paradise and she did everything I asked -- and a great personality and incredible BBBJ skills.For my experience, Sunday is better, entry 45 before 2 pm, some stars: Dina. Hu, Agnes. Pol, Kelli, Sandra. De, start around 11 am. Some girls don't like Saturday rabbits for 50 € . On Sunday, most of girls arrive around 4/5 pm and if you stay in the evening, after locals go home about 8 pm, you will have many, about 50 , girls only for you, and my favs for me.

If you mean slim, Marilyn look for hair, black stockings, Alice. Ro, she often works, starting about 2 pm, on Sunday and not full busy. Karolina. Pol also starting about 1/2 pm.

Do you know romanian, chesnut hair, chinese eyes, pretty face, 1,65 , body with curves, Emma at Paradise Stuttgart?

Sirioja
10-31-15, 18:49
As, I am in France, flight and hotel are expensive for travel (13-15 Nov) , 170 for AirFrance and 80 for hotel, and 2 entrance for Sharks 130.

Before any session, 380 is already out of my pocket, so, I can't visit Sharks every weeks.

How lucky you are guys in Germany.From Paris to Frankfurt, you should take TGV, I was said about 70/80 € and as fast as plane when you have to go to CDG. If you go on Saturday and Sunday, entry 65+45 on Sunday before 2 pm, so 80+65+45 = 190 . If you are a warrior like me, trained to sleep in igloo with 2 degrees, in high mountains or far east when minus 40 , then you rest until closed at 4 or 5 am, and you visit Darmstadt from 5 to 11 am, I prefer running but you can find a bar. Just half you price, you can then have nearly 2 hours fucking for free.

Last night, I was too tired to return to Paris from Aca, so I slept in Aca until 4. 45 am, got a kiss from Kate, sex warrior, when she was finishing, before leaving and drive back for sad week end for french and catholic.

PussyLiccker
10-31-15, 19:27
Ellis has approached me and I have really no problem to resist her.Not as cracked up to be? Curious what the hubbub is about. Dunno if I've seen her at all.

Davina
10-31-15, 19:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Hessen Bub
10-31-15, 20:06
Alice is slim, tall, beautiful face and top body, all firm, if she had tits she'd be a 10. ;) For me she's one of the best looking girls at Sharks.

HB.

Sirioja
10-31-15, 20:21
Alice is slim, tall, beautiful face and top body, all firm, if she had tits she'd be a 10. ;) For me she's one of the best looking girls at Sharks.

HBYour taste and I respect, but, even friendly, I m not attracted by her face, compare to Francesca / Sarah or Karin, Raluca, Aylice when not hidden behind hair. Alice doesn't seem so busy.

Syzygies
10-31-15, 20:22

HB.Yep, I agree. She's stunning looking compared to the rest. Hard for me to resist, especially with limited competition early in the day. With great tits added and maybe a little more thigh curve, she would be a 10 for me too. Fortunately I don't need big tits on every girl. I don't mind variety. Karin has great tits but still not as pretty as Ellys-Alice and Ellys was the better session too, more relaxed and fun for me. A little kooky this girl, but why be too serious? I don't say she is a super star for performance. We are more discussing the looks, which are important too.

Someone has no problems to resist her. LOL. Sure I have no problems to resist Janine, Evita and Madelina too, and have never sessioned with Steffi at Oase (her tits don't appeal). It's not very meaningful who we resist. Personal choice.

My super girls for performance are Agnes and Kelly. I will take some other good lookers, even if performance is somewhat weaker. Maya(Thai) was very enthusiastic for DFK. Hard to beat her kissing.

Breadman
10-31-15, 21:29
You took a girl out to your hotel?

HB.I left but waited by the front door, she then came out of the club fully dressed and by accident sat in my car. Pretty much guarantee any girl will go with you if you tell them that you hate the French.

Sirioja
10-31-15, 21:48
I left but waited by the front door, she then came out of the club fully dressed and by accident sat in my car. Pretty much guarantee any girl will go with you if you tell them that you hate the French.Maybe, if you swear them you hate me, all girls will offer you room for free, but just to play cards or to rate casting as 3,14116 , without any name, for very useful information.

Davina
10-31-15, 22:04
From Paris to Frankfurt, you should take TGV, I was said about 70/80 and as fast as plane when you have to go to CDG. If you go on Saturday and Sunday, entry 65+45 on Sunday before 2 pm, so 80+65+45 = 190 . If you are a warrior like me, trained to sleep in igloo with 2 degrees, in high mountains or far east when minus 40 , then you rest until closed at 4 or 5 am, and you visit Darmstadt from 5 to 11 am, I prefer running but you can find a bar. Just half you price, you can then have nearly 2 hours fucking for free.

Last night, I was too tired to return to Paris from Aca, so I slept in Aca until 4. 45 am, got a kiss from Kate, sex warrior, when she was finishing, before leaving and drive back for sad week end for french and catholic.I have checked SNCF, expensive Tickets due to Toussaint holiday, France is too catholic. No FKK allowed in this county.

Davina
10-31-15, 22:06
From Paris to Frankfurt, you should take TGV, I was said about 70/80 and as fast as plane when you have to go to CDG. If you go on Saturday and Sunday, entry 65+45 on Sunday before 2 pm, so 80+65+45 = 190 . If you are a warrior like me, trained to sleep in igloo with 2 degrees, in high mountains or far east when minus 40 , then you rest until closed at 4 or 5 am, and you visit Darmstadt from 5 to 11 am, I prefer running but you can find a bar. Just half you price, you can then have nearly 2 hours fucking for free.

Last night, I was too tired to return to Paris from Aca, so I slept in Aca until 4. 45 am, got a kiss from Kate, sex warrior, when she was finishing, before leaving and drive back for sad week end for french and catholic.Possible to go to FKK with you during your next trip? From Paris.

Ableyone
11-01-15, 00:04
Spoke to lots of girls but all were pushing for the room almost immediately with the usual promises of a great time.

Girls I spoke to whose names I remember.

Adela, Ada, Angela, Aphrodite, Coco, Esther, Amina, Natalia.

After four hours ended up going with Daria, who became impatient with the room wait and dragged me up and down stairs all over the club to find a room. Totally rushed session immediately going for the BBBJ, good fuck but at the end hands me some paper towels while she put her shoes on.

Ended up leaving early which I hate to do.

Golfinho
11-01-15, 04:44
Pretty much guarantee any girl will go with you if you tell them that you hate the French.Substitute 'German' for that is more like it. (Unless it's to an actual German girl your saying it.

Sirioja
11-01-15, 07:38
Ester. Ro is very smiling, friendly girl, I won t say how she behave sometimes with me in the lounge, but really lovely, even didn t repeat yet, but promised I will, out of my too many girls at the moment. Black silicon Coco is very pretty body with curves, quite elegant look.

Saturday night is not the best at Sharks if You don t know girls, because they want to make business when many men there and don t like to loose time waiting for room. On week days, out of Wednesday, not so many men and less business for most of girls, so they want to make money on Friday and Saturday night when full.

Sirioja
11-01-15, 08:08
I have checked SNCF, expensive Tickets due to Toussaint holiday, France is too catholic. No FKK allowed in this county.I was saying for your trip mid November, You should find train tickets less expensive, I know men who often take train Paris / Frankfurt for about 70/80 .

This week end, no FKK for me, because it is week end for our dead in France, maybe not only in France. For the only woman I could marry, no way with a World WG sucking dicks all day or night for only 50 , even she would be the prettiest girl all over the world, only japanese World lying story or a WG who would better forget me, after going to room with so many old, fat, turkish.

No more FKK for your week end planned mid November, because I prefer ski than FKK.

If no FKK in France, not at all because of catholics, because we had "maisons closes" before, just because of our stupid politics. Fortunately, we have in Paris the prettiest Russian escorts, like my Michel blond from Amour russe Agency, what a beauty and a real Russian girl.

Breadman
11-01-15, 09:14
Maybe, if you swear them you hate me, all girls will offer you room for free, but just to play cards or to rate casting as 3,14116 , without any name, for very useful information.As useful as your ramblings.

BarryManila
11-01-15, 13:17
Daria, who became impatient with the room wait... Totally rushed session immediately going for the BBBJ, good fuck but at the end hands me some paper towels while she put her shoes on. Ended up leaving early which I hate to do.It's not a secret. She's one of those girls standing at the door after 5 seconds when the sex is finished.

Syzygies
11-01-15, 14:35
Maybe, if you swear them you hate me, all girls will offer you room for free, but just to play cards or to rate casting as 3,14116 , without any name, for very useful information.One '1' too many.

Should have got Pamela to teach you some maths. Pi~=3.14159, e~=2.71828, and Phi (Greek Golden Ratio)~= 1.618034.
The extreme limit of a good thigh to small waist measurement ratio is 1.618, or waist to thigh of the reciprocal 1/1.618 = 0. 618.
Madi (World) approached that ratio and Karin has a very good ratio.
0. 7 ratio is average and 0. 8 is starting to get a bit straight or "boy" like, or just fat waist.

I prefer the curves and nice gap between the upper thighs, accentuating the hopefully non-saggy curves of the full bottom cheeks, not flat ass thankyou.
I also like slightly upturned noses, if possible, and swollen nipples. Ellys/Ellizz/Alice is great looking except for small tits and waist to thigh ratio just a little high.
Ass, nose and nipples all very beautiful. LOL.

Syzygies
11-01-15, 14:48
Spoke to lots of girls but all were pushing for the room almost immediately with the usual promises of a great time.
Strange, most of the girls I know are not immediately mentioning a room, and some don't mention it at all. You should be approaching girls sitting quietly on the sidelines, like Agnes, Kelly, Ellys, Paloma, Suzie, Sandra, Maya, and so on. Should be lots more. I don't see these girls going hunting. These girls (mostly my regulars) don't need to promise a good time. They just give it automatically. I don't really know any of the girls you named. I have met a couple of them very briefly, e.g. Ada, Aphrodite, but no interest from me.

I like to hunt the girls (if they are busy) rather than be the hunted.

Sirioja
11-01-15, 20:11
One '1' too many.

Madi (World) approached that ratio and Karin has a very good ratio.

I prefer the curves and nice gap between the upper thighs, accentuating the hopefully non-saggy curves of the full bottom cheeks, not flat ass thank you.

I also like slightly upturned noses, if possible, and swollen nipples. Ellys/Ellizz/Alice is great looking except for small tits and waist to thigh ratio just a little high.

Ass, nose and nipples all very beautiful. LOL.If we speak about same Karin claiming to be from Valencia, but gorgeous, blond with amazing curvy body, romanian woman with perfect body care, very well shaved, very classy look, a real attractive girl for me, also providing good services for my single room with her, to confirm. Unfortunately, not working last Monday, but fortunately, because I was not able to organize between Karolina, Francesca and Aylice and first time I didn't respect what I said to a girl, with Aylice who has always been an angel with me. All my apologizes again and wish she will forgive me for next Sunday, to take appointment for Tuesday, and I hope she will take care of me like for our previous rooms.

Alice face is not attractive for me and she doesn't know how to make up, but each one his tastes.

Ableyone
11-02-15, 00:30
Ester. Ro is very smiling, friendly girl, I won t say how she behave sometimes with me in the lounge, but really lovely, even didn t repeat yet, but promised I will, out of my too many girls at the moment. Black silicon Coco is very pretty body with curves, quite elegant look.
Things were going well with Ester until she delivered verbatim the same spiel as Daria.

To avoid confusion the Coco I encountered was a blond round faced romanian and not the Coco you describe.

PussyLiccker
11-02-15, 02:49
I prefer the curves and nice gap between the upper thighs, accentuating the hopefully non-saggy curves of the full bottom cheeks, not flat ass thankyou.
Ass, nose and nipples all very beautiful. LOL.I think when people talk about models, there are different types. The really anorexic thin or skinny ones with hardly any tits. Those would fit the skinny boyish body type. Those types would fit the high ratio, but Victoria's Secret model types would have lower ratio. I like a bit of hips with pelvis that caves in, and Candice Swanepoel has the right amount. And the sex-appeal. She would be considered, fit, slim, and good curves.

Sirioja
11-02-15, 12:20
I think when people talk about models, there are different types. The really anorexic thin or skinny ones with hardly any tits. Those would fit the skinny boyish body type. Those types would fit the high ratio, but Victoria's Secret model types would have lower ratio. I like a bit of hips with pelvis that caves in, and Candice Swanepoel has the right amount. And the sex-appeal. She would be considered, fit, slim, and good curves.Your girl on photo is what I call a top model, like blond Karin at Sharks. I don t like anorexic fashion model, with no tits and often not pretty face without make up. Some girls in FKK are prettier than fashion models who make 10,000 $ per day.

Syzygies
11-02-15, 23:03
I think when people talk about models, there are different types. The really anorexic thin or skinny ones with hardly any tits. Those would fit the skinny boyish body type. Those types would fit the high ratio, but Victoria's Secret model types would have lower ratio. I like a bit of hips with pelvis that caves in, and Candice Swanepoel has the right amount. And the sex-appeal. She would be considered, fit, slim, and good curves.Yes wow! That is how I like it. Beatrice at Oase is not quite that good but not too far away from it. Just slightly more meaty. Karin at Sharks is not far away either but bigger tits and face is not quite that stunning.

PussyLiccker
11-03-15, 02:51
Beatrice at Oase is not quite that good but not too far away from it. Just slightly more meaty. I dunno. I think she is just big boned so her body type is how she is as she is not flabby or anything. When I first spotted her, I was like yowzers. LOL. If you look at the abs on the Victoria's Secret models, you know they work out. I dunno if Beatrice can get like that if she works out a lot.

PayForIt
11-03-15, 03:45
I dunno. I think she is just big boned so her body type is how she is as she is not flabby or anything. When I first spotted her, I was like yowzers. LOL. If you look at the abs on the Victoria's Secret models, you know they work out. I dunno if Beatrice can get like that if she works out a lot.I don't think she can without a lot of work and she won't do it as she doesn't need to in Oase where her competition is low. I've had two 1 HR sessions with Beatrice in 2015 due purely on looks as i don't find her pitch pre room to be impressive but due to her looks and body she doesn't need those skills. I was immediately taken by the blonde hair, body and tits. Though not natural they are of the better sillie variety. They don't look silly! Problem is that at Oase in the last 12 months she hasn't faced a lot of real competition. Eliz Hung for me matches on looks an (natural) boobs (which are better) and her reverse cowgirl is exceptional, so I'm not sure Beatrice merits the accolades here. Eli Hung will not DFK thought (even for extra cash). I will be in Sharks Saturday and Sunday look forward to checking out Karin and indeed the many other girls in the reported excellent LU. I was very disappointed in the LU early June so am hoping the current reports of unbeatable LU are accurate.

Craiova
11-03-15, 06:43
I was immediately taken by the blonde hair, body and tits. Though not natural they are of the better sillie variety. They don't look silly!....I will be in Sharks Saturday and Sunday look forward to checking out Karin and indeed the many other girls in the reported excellent LU. I was very disappointed in the LU early June so am hoping the current reports of unbeatable LU are accurate.There are some guys here insist for sure her (Oase Beatrice) tits are natural. I always have some doubts about her tits wouldn't bet in no way for sure. But in any case really good (made).

Concerning unbeatable LU at Sharks at the moment, I always chose the wrong day to see this at carp pond, not bad that's it for me but not more, and I"ve tried some different days.

PussyLiccker
11-03-15, 07:48
Concerning unbeatable LU at Sharks at the moment, I always chose the wrong day to see this at carp pond, not bad that's it for me but not more, and I"ve tried some different days.Same here. Why does the LU get reported as excellent when I'm not there? LOL. All my visits I've had, I haven't been so lucky to spot out eye-poppers. One time in the winter, but she came from some other club, and haven't seen her again. Anabella. Not the same girl as Bella from what I read the descriptions.

Sirioja
11-03-15, 08:36
There are some guys here insist for sure her (Oase Beatrice) tits are natural. I always have some doubts about her tits wouldn't bet in no way for sure. But in any case really good (made).

Concerning unbeatable LU at Sharks at the moment, I always chose the wrong day to see this at carp pond, not bad that's it for me but not more, and I"ve tried some different days.For Beatrice Oase, I met only once, 1 year ago, just have to touch her body and at this time, very firm but natural tits. I can t understand men who fuck a girl and when they finish, don t know about body care, bad make up for Beatrice, natural or silicon, even girl name.

For Sharks, at the moment, can find there: Aurelia who will not stay at World, Raluca, Madalina, Ester, Helli, Evita, Cosmina, Karolina, Agnes, Maria ex Royal, Karin, Francesca / Sarah, Sofia, Janine. Not too bad for look. Also Lisa, Sandra, Jellis, for services level and my little princess only for me and Jnp, Aylice. So too many fuckable girls for iron man.

On Saturday 12 September at Oase, seemed to be a bad day, 0 fuckable for me. This summer at Mainhattan, Dana, Suzi, Marina but no need to repeat, and Sarah. At World, about 5 girls, but no new, out of Natalia.

TrueNature
11-03-15, 09:34
Ts time to give back to all of you.

OASE: 5-6 girls are really cute, one Russian blonde, Alexandra a romanian tattoo on chest (Not my style) sillies but amazing blow job like if she is girlfriend and great rider.

Sharks: one really hot slovak Nea she is on table high top next to wall of dining room, I the say 5-6 good girls there, one 19 year old bulgarian very GFE too.

Palace: German group 6-7 hot girls there, Jenny german blonde really cute, Lulu tattoo german really cute face, denise romanian hot body tan line and amazing blow job.

Mainhattan: never found really cute ones there sorry.

Target escort: its 800 euros 2 hours but only stunners, sasha is gorgeous and ride like nobody does.

Artemis: 3-4 hot germans.

Globe: 3-4 hot germans and russian and romanians.

Goldentime Vienna: lots cute girls, no stunners, fun time.

Goldentime Bruggen: 4-5 really hot girls.

Magnum, villa vertigo, happy garden, world, all have bad line up and services.

If I m a pointer and I need one place to go its Frankfurt and I would go to Oase Sharks Palace and for sure you find Gems.

If I m in Berlin yes I go Artemis but will not go there just for it, same with Globe Zurich or Goldentime Bruggen.

Bottom Line Frankfurt is best place to monger, You can say no to sharks, you can pay 100 or 200 euros a girl it doesn't matter, and Spa side are best in Frankfurt too.

Thank you for all your help, I think I fucked all best girls in each club and again:

Sharks, Oase, Palace, that's the best to go.

Cheers.

Breadman
11-03-15, 09:58
Had another great Sunday at sharks, never would have guessed visiting this club 4 out of 10 days. For the most part the girls were happy with 50/30 although some of the repeats who came over to me for another round after sitting for an hour would make a comment along the $100 line. Wanted to tell them 'it was you who came to me knowing that I'm only spending 50 per half hour '.

In the end though I saw many girls without using a watch and never had any problems with being billed for a few minutes over (had it happened or not).

McAdonis
11-03-15, 12:04
Picture PL posted--I would consider her to be slim. Slim rib cage that trickles down to even smaller waist. Thin arms and elbows. Elizz / Alyce Sharks has smaller tits than girl pictured, but to me she is much closer to the pictured girl than Beatrice / Oase.

Beatrice I've never sessioned with. Once the girl takes of her high heels inside the room, she gains about a dress size.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2057176/Want-drop-dress-size-seconds-Forget-dieting-just-slip-pair-high-heels.html

Craiova
11-03-15, 12:23
For Sharks, at the moment, can find there: Aurelia who will not stay at World, Raluca, Madalina, Ester, Helli, Evita, Cosmina, Karolina, Agnes, Maria ex Royal, Karin, Francesca / Sarah, Sofia, Janine. Not too bad for look. Also Lisa, Sandra, Jellis, for services level and my little princess only for me and Jnp, Aylice. So too many fuckable girls for iron man.Girls in this quanty and quality (looks and service) I find easy same at Oase and Mainhattan and almost at World. Line up Sharks isn't so impressive for me more or less same level like Oase or Mainhattan. And in this I include even my Sharks optic favs like Tanja, Roxanna, Nathalia and Dina.

Exodus8
11-03-15, 13:06
For Sharks, at the moment, can find there: Aurelia who will not stay at World, Raluca, Madalina, Ester, Helli, Evita, Cosmina, Karolina, Agnes, Maria ex Royal, Karin, Francesca / Sarah, Sofia, Janine. Not too bad for look. Also Lisa, Sandra, Jellis, for services level and my little princess only for me and Jnp, Aylice. So too many fuckable girls for iron man.

Lu looks pretty good indeed. No Paloma?

The padawan need to return to Sharks soon 😊.

Sirioja
11-03-15, 13:37
Girls in this quanty and quality (looks and service) I find easy same at Oase and Mainhattan and almost at World. Line up Sharks isn't so impressive for me more or less same level like Oase or Mainhattan. And in this I include even my Sharks optic favs like Tanja, Roxanna, Nathalia and Dina.I agree with You for Dina and Roxana even silicon, who are also attractive for look, never noticed 2 others, but noticed a small, white skin, long redish hair, with angel face with freckes, green eyes, staying at the bar, close to ex german table. Some of my list girls, for my tastes, also provide excellent GFE services. At World, I know only 1 who could compete for look and GFE services, Raïssa is below for both than Karin or Francesca or Agnes or Karolina and far below Aylice for passionate kissing. At Mainhattan, I know only Suzi who could compete for both, because top model Marina doesn t worth to repeat, even friendly girl, but it s not enough, and for my 5 summer visits, I was fortunate to meet Sarah nearly each time and no others could compete for my tastes. Maybe Oase improved for look, but I would be surprised for GFE with natural, passionate, kissing, since Saturday 12 September, but just give names for examples in other clubs than Sharks. Just why, even if I prefered World, I don t visit the new turkish sisha World yet, I prefer Sharks girls at the moment, out of Kate and Deria at Aca, for look and GFE skill. 8 sparkle girls are too much for my little heart at the moment, so my 2 too talkative ex World fav can forget me and learn how to smoke shisha, or easy asian size, instead of my godzilla. In nature, when an animal die, new one takes the place, nature don t like empty place. So many new angel girls to find, but just enough at the moment.

Sirioja
11-03-15, 13:52
Lu looks pretty good indeed. No Paloma?

The padawan need to return to Sharks soon .Paloma is not my type, too anorexic, I prefer Francesca for very slim girl with much prettier face, even for me who prefer blond. Casting is excellent at the moment, just don t go on Tuesday, worst day. Only for Jnp, she will be there for You, enjoy, she is the best.

To be honest, Aca on Friday, Saturday or Sunday is a little bit below, but 2 real sparkle girls, so can t help returning every week. I let all other clubs and girls to others. Just have to go to Paradise Stuttgart for Emma, Mara and my fav number 1 = so sexy, pretty, lovely 911.

Carpe Viam
11-03-15, 17:28
I left but waited by the front door, she then came out of the club fully dressed and by accident sat in my car. Pretty much guarantee any girl will go with you if you tell them that you hate the French.Girls who prefer the Turks like their dry character. Girls Have pleasures with them as friends of their age in lounge, and having sporty sex that they do not try to gain the time for allow them to chase another client. Unlike that Europeans play more with their emotion. This is why the Italians are more successful to become their boyfriend, and the French tend to seek marriage.

Davina
11-03-15, 18:41
Guys:

It's possible ti find such blonde as below provided by escort agency in Paris?

http://amour-russe.net/one_model.php?id=636

Member #4581
11-03-15, 19:52
Would that be Aylice that Sirioja and I like very much?

Ts time to give back to all of you.

Sharks: one really hot slovak Nea she is on table high top next to wall of dining room, I the say 5-6 good girls there, one 19 year old bulgarian very GFE too.

Cheers.

Syzygies
11-03-15, 20:03
Picture PL posted--I would consider her to be slim. Slim rib cage that trickles down to even smaller waist. Thin arms and elbows. Elizz / Alyce Sharks has smaller tits than girl pictured, but to me she is much closer to the pictured girl than Beatrice / Oase.

Beatrice I've never sessioned with. Once the girl takes of her high heels inside the room, she gains about a dress size.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2057176/Want-drop-dress-size-seconds-Forget-dieting-just-slip-pair-high-heels.htmlI think you just lost the plot. I believe the picture was posted with intent to demonstrate very curvy body with big contrast between waist and thigh measure. Very pretty blonde for good measure.

Sure Ellys has the pretty face different style but she does not have the curves. Karin has the curves. Janine does not. Thighs smallish. Beatrice may not be as slim but has the curves.

Sirioja
11-03-15, 20:07
Guys:

It's possible ti find such blonde as below provided by escort agency in Paris?

http://amour-russe.net/one_model.php?id=636Did you ever meet Sasha? Very pretty, but not so glamourous for real and average body care and services, even sweet girl. Not a top escort, only a pretty russian girl.

Francesca or Karin are as pretty as Sasha with higher level for services. Many girls are pretty at Sharks, with higher services level, for only 100/ h, instead of 250.

Nadezhda was a top escort in Paris for Amour russe, few days ago. Michel blond is also quite good.

BadinSweet
11-03-15, 21:06
Went to shark on Fri and Sat (Oct 30-31) and the previous trip was Thu Oct 15 and Sat Oct 17. My impressions, there were so many girls, more than my body can handle. I went to Oase on Fri Oct 16 but I prefer Shark lineup much better with all the new faces to me. Girls I managed to session with, some I repeated:

Avy, 24, BUL, curly long brunette, tattoo all over left arm and the side of body, nice fake and perky see, BBBJ, DFK, great session, like to sit at the end of the bar, by the stairs, I would recommend.

Lena, 24, GER, 178 cm, short brunette, used to work at Magnum, GT, slender body, session was good.

Helli no need for me to describe, my favorite girl at Shark.

Cosmina finally had a session with her, it was excellent.

Francesca 19, tall ROM, long and curly brunette, model body, ex Sarah at Mainhattan, only been at Shark for a week with her best friend, her future at Shark is depending on how well her best friend is doing here, wow, what a session, highly recommend.

Esther?, ROM, curly long reddish hair, be, nice BBBJ, LFK, session was OK.

Madalina, 21, ROM, 160 cm, I have seen her but never tried her until this last trip, another wow session, highly recommend.

Karin, 24, ROM, shoulder length blonde, a spinner, nice see, won't kiss for 50 E, she got right to it, sloppy BBBJ, one week at Shark, fake moaning a lot, even when she's giving you BJ, it was OK but I didn't get a good vibe from her, won't recommend.

Veronica, GER but parent is from Ukraine, tall, 182 cm, see, "big" built / body, short brunette, she seemed friendly on my previous trip and I found her face kind of pretty, sweet girl, I would recommend if you find her attractive.

Some note:

- If you visit on Fri or Sat, expect a room wait, sometimes up to 30+ minutes. I was waiting for the room starting around 7 pm and last til like 2:30 am before there are no wait for the room.

- Food was excellent, to me.

- Line up was excellent on Friday 10/30 and even better on Saturday 10/31.

- Didn't get a chance to session with Helli on Sat. She was off for 4 days and came to give me a big wet kiss when she saw me. She was busy with customer outside the room and went to the room for a very long session, good for her.

- Has Janine improved her performance? I see she's now sitting on customer lap outside the room, hugging, etc. I was tempted to give her a try but there were so many new talents to try out.

- Who's the red hair girl, saggy see, friend with Cosmina and like to hangout around the table outside the restaurant, I rejected her but she seems very nice to me.

- There are also a tall, slender blonde, fake see, hanging out with Cosmina gang, was tempted to try her too.

- Breadman, I was looking for you on Fri but didn't see anyone that fits your profile.

McAdonis
11-03-15, 21:33
I think you just lost the plot. I believe the picture was posted with intent to demonstrate very curvy body with big contrast between waist and thigh measure. Very pretty blonde for good measure.

Sure Ellys has the pretty face different style but she does not have the curves. Karin has the curves. Janine does not. Thighs smallish. Beatrice may not be as slim but has the curves.PL was talking about hips and pelvis, whereas you are talking about waist and thighs. Are you guys talking about where the blue tape measures are placed in below diagram?

http://www.healthcentral.com/common/images/1/10350_13576_5.jpg

I dislike large thighs. And I don't like any part of the girls body to appear muscular. For me there is no such thing as thighs that are to small--except maybe Paloma. I like the bone structure of the hips to be wide. In other words, the top portion of the femurs are spaced far apart. When the girls knees are touching, I prefer there to be a gap between her thighs.

Syzygies
11-03-15, 23:16
PL was talking about hips and pelvis, whereas you are talking about waist and thighs. Are you guys talking about where the blue tape measures are placed in below diagram?

I dislike large thighs. And I don't like any part of the girls body to appear muscular. For me there is no such thing as thighs that are to small--except maybe Paloma. I like the bone structure of the hips to be wide. In other words, the top portion of the femurs are spaced far apart. When the girls knees are touching, I prefer there to be a gap between her thighs.The widest point just below the lower tape is what I call thigh measure. I prefer this to be at least 50% bigger than waist and maybe a little more but with gap between the inner thighs. True hip is higher up where femur bone goes in pelvis hip socket. A very straight body is the boy look. Paloma is very skinny but possibly waist to thigh ratio is not too bad. Its not a boy look. Ellys lacks curve ratio a little but okay Janine is a bit straight not very curvy except for the tits. One scrawny girl with very straight body is long gone now.

I don't like fat thighs but still like them to have width with gap.

BarryManila
11-03-15, 23:53
Who's the red hair girl, saggy see, friend with Cosmina and like to hangout around the table outside the restaurant. There are also a tall, slender blonde, fake see, hanging out with Cosmina gang.I think first girl is Kiara, Germany, and the blonde one is Kyra, Serbia.

PussyLiccker
11-04-15, 06:06
Paloma is not my type, too anorexic, I prefer Francesca for very slim girl with much prettier face, even for me who prefer blond. Casting is excellent at the moment, just don t go on Tuesday, worst day. Only for Jnp, she will be there for You, enjoy, she is the best.
I dunno who Paloma is, but the draw with Francesca is her pretty face. As far as the body, she is thin, and for those that like thin types would gain some momentum. Her body didn't turn me on much, and she's teeny GND type interaction and look wise. Not highly sensual as you would put it. Still, I like her. Good balance of looks, attitude, and services.

Francesca 19, tall ROM, long and curly brunette..
She changed her hair? She had straight black hair. I like straight. LOL.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 06:25
Paloma is not my type, too anorexic, I prefer Francesca for very slim girl with much prettier face, even for me who prefer blond. Casting is excellent at the moment, just don t go on Tuesday, worst day. Only for Jnp, she will be there for You, enjoy, she is the best.Was not speaking about Francesca for next Tuesday 10 , but for Jnp, your girl because You discovered her before me, will be there. You know she arrives only in mid afternoon.

PussyLiccker
11-04-15, 07:13
PL was talking about hips and pelvis, whereas you are talking about waist and thighs. Are you guys talking about where the blue tape measures are placed in below diagram?

I dislike large thighs. And I don't like any part of the girls body to appear muscular. For me there is no such thing as thighs that are to small--except maybe Paloma. I like the bone structure of the hips to be wide. In other words, the top portion of the femurs are spaced far apart. When the girls knees are touching, I prefer there to be a gap between her thighs.I know what you mean by large thighs. Sometimes I ignore it if she is tall and looks pretty overall. I have a wider taste body wise likely, but ideally certain types to be most suited. If I see it, I know it. Yes, the muscular body is a bit macho. Candice Swanepoel isn't that excessive, but you do see a bit of the ab muscles. It's shows that she's got low body fat. Although fit, with hips like that she has natural femine feature. Not just hips, but combination of that with her ass is a big turn-on. If you look at her upper body, it's thin until you reach the upper thighs where it starts to widen. It seems quite unusual. Not skinny appearance as her arms arn't bone skinny, but her upper body is small in width. If it wasn't for her hips, she would just look skinny I think. You consider her wide shoulder, no?

That measurement metric is likely taking widest point, where generally is the upper thigh to the upper waste where is the narrowest point. Taking two extremities.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 07:52
I dunno who Paloma is, but the draw with Francesca is her pretty face. As far as the body, she is thin, and for those that like thin types would gain some momentum. Her body didn't turn me on much, and she's teeny GND type interaction and look wise. Not highly sensual as you would put it. Still, I like her. Good balance of looks, attitude, and services.

She changed her hair? She had straight black hair. I like straight. LOL.Now long curly black, but still beautiful eyes and smile and can be sensual if You take her into. Paloma is much more thin than Francesca who is very slim, but not thin for me.

Syzygies
11-04-15, 08:19
I see guys are using this girl next door GND abbreviation a lot. Does it have any real meaning or just a noise word? Is it commenting on girl's friendliness or her looks or what?

Can I assume above average prettiness but not stunning and not overly sexy? Presumably means doesn't look like a hooker in some way?

PussyLiccker
11-04-15, 08:57
I see guys are using this girl next door GND abbreviation a lot. Does it have any real meaning or just a noise word? Is it commenting on girl's friendliness or her looks or what?

Can I assume above average prettiness but not stunning and not overly sexy? Presumably means doesn't look like a hooker in some way?Stunning is subjective with prettiness. GND has some of that also. I use either GND or hot(PSE type at times). GND doesn't mean highly erotic looks wise, but still beautiful in what most of think of in a natural way. A girl I would call hot would be somebody has lots of sex-appeal, creates lots of eroticism on her looks and her behavior. If her figure looks erotic with lots of curves with a erotic face, that would be hot. If she has a spicy look, she would be hot. Typically, her body has to be shapely. Good sized tits, etc. Some girls I can't say either or. I just say pretty if she is.

I recall there was a Polish girl with colorful back tattoo way back at World, and I consider her hot. She had a PSE type of look, and highly erotic looking to me. She was shapely, and had a erotic face and demeaner. A trainwreck, but hot. LOL. Same for the famous Ilona with nice tits who used to work at World, I consider her hot, not GND.

I think this depends on individual flavor, but for me most likely stunners will be in a set of hot girls. I usually predict girl to be PSE or GFE type by looks depending on hot or GND, but doesn't mean that will always be the case. This partially has to due with how I would interact with the girl based on looks, and the other part is her interaction.

Vito Corleone
11-04-15, 09:02
Can I assume above average prettiness but not stunning and not overly sexy?Everyone's version of GND varies but this about what it means.

Davina
11-04-15, 09:42
Did you ever meet Sasha? Very pretty, but not so glamourous for real and average body care and services, even sweet girl. Not a top escort, only a pretty russian girl.

Francesca or Karin are as pretty as Sasha with higher level for services. Many girls are pretty at Sharks, with higher services level, for only 100/ h, instead of 250.

Nadezhda was a top escort in Paris for Amour russe, few days ago. Michel blond is also quite good.Many thanks for you information, I was thinking to meet her, I love blond ass. Well, it's better to save 250€ in this case.

I was a good client for another agency, Swedish Harmony International.

One more question, some porn stars provide service in Sharks? I saw some Germans porn stars were in Sharks for some events, its possible to have session with?

Thanks

Sirioja
11-04-15, 09:49
GND is for me because looking like many girls we can see in the street and not in St Petersburg, nor Copenhagen. Samya is for me a GND club.

What I call top model is pretty face and slim sexy body, can be curvy, like Francesca, Karin, Aurelia, Evita, Cosmina, Kate at Aca, nothing to do with fashion model who are anorexic and often not so pretty face, like Paloma too thin.

GFE means for me: smiling, friendly, sweet, kissing naturally, just like a real GF. Aylice is my number 1 for this. Deria. Tu was exceptionnal for our first room, wish to confirm very soon.

Not attracted by PSE, nor silicon, nor tattoed. Also, not attracted when I don t like face, like Alina or Sabina World or Mira or Alice or Leya at Sharks.

Classy look for me, is natural, sophisticated look, like Agnes, Francesca, Karin, Madi World, Dina. Hu, redish hair Carla at Sharks in April. I loved to walk upstairs behind her to look at her legs and ass and she knew it.

Some girls are exceptionnal for how they are generous or skillful, like was Marina, or Sandra, or Karolina when in good mood and no private call.

Each one his eyes and brain to find what looking for, with own tastes.

Horny Harry
11-04-15, 13:58
- Who's the red hair girl, saggy see, friend with Cosmina and like to hangout around the table outside the restaurant, I rejected her but she seems very nice to me.

- There are also a tall, slender blonde, fake see, hanging out with Cosmina gang, was tempted to try her too.Yeah, Kyra (serbia) has that nice pornstar look, although her face and eyes looked a bit tired and worn out recently. Tried her once (about 6 months ago), was quite okay and in the room she was friendlier than her unsmiling appearance initially indicated, but it was nothing nothing spectacular or really worth remembering. You did not miss on much, only perhaps an optic-fuck, which was the reason why I approached her.

However, in the last 6-7 months or so she's become quite a lot more arrogant though, and the last time I saw her I approached her and politely asked her if she would be available. She then snapped at me: "I just came from a room, not now, come back later!" even though she had been sitting at her fixed table for almost 1 hour. Hahaha, WTF?! I was completely stunned, never before I've experienced something like that in Sharks or any other FKK, and that shut the door for me. Bye bye! Plenty of other nice girls at Sharks, I have no time, patience or appetite for some arrogant stuck up chick. Not worth repeating from my side, and you see almost no reviews about her here on this website, so I guess not many guys actually take her to a room despite her hourglass pornstar looks. . .

I sort of get the impression that that group she hangs out with is one big group of lesbians who hate men, and all the other girls in that particular group use her as 'bait' or 'money maker' because she is IMO (speaking on a relative basis here!) the only good looking girl in that group. I almost never see any of the other girls with / or approach customers, and there's even some really ugly chick with a Mohawk and full of tattoos who just sits there all night talking to her girlfriends. How on earth do they make enough money in order to break even on the entrance fee? Very strange: avoid!

Sirioja
11-04-15, 14:35
Keira. Srb sit at ex german table with Agnes, punk Ira but not ugly, Cosmina and few other girls. Sometimes Keira has attractive look, I remember once this summer, she had top class body care, it was a real pleasure to look at her feet, could have gone with her, because I like women with perfect body care and I was used to for 1 year.

Davina
11-04-15, 15:20
For my experience, Sunday is better, entry 45 before 2 pm, some stars: Dina. Hu, Agnes. Pol, Kelli, Sandra. De, start around 11 am. Some girls don't like Saturday rabbits for 50 . On Sunday, most of girls arrive around 4/5 pm and if you stay in the evening, after locals go home about 8 pm, you will have many, about 50 , girls only for you, and my favs for me.

If you mean slim, Marilyn look for hair, black stockings, Alice. Ro, she often works, starting about 2 pm, on Sunday and not full busy. Karolina. Pol also starting about 1/2 pm.

Do you know romanian, chesnut hair, chinese eyes, pretty face, 1,65 , body with curves, Emma at Paradise Stuttgart?You mean Sunday is also a good day? Good to know it, may be I have to rebook my stay.

Stars works on Sunday KArin? Francesca, Jennie De?

I am so grateful.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 18:35
Many thanks for you information, I was thinking to meet her, I love blond ass. Well, it's better to save 250 in this case.

One more question, some porn stars provide service in Sharks? I saw some Germans porn stars were in Sharks for some events, its possible to have session with?

ThanksSasha has blond hair on body at the bottom of back. Look at Michel blond who is top gorgeous.

I don t know any pornstar at Sharks, I m only interested by GFE girls to marry.

Sirioja
11-04-15, 19:12
You mean Sunday is also a good day? Good to know it, may be I have to rebook my stay.

Stars works on Sunday KArin? Francesca, Jennie De?

I am so grateful.You mean Janine. De? Better to go to Karolina, Francesca, Karin, Sandra, Lisa, Helli, Patricia, Madalina, Aylice for higher services level, for 50/30 mn.

On Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, You will find many pretty girls at Sharks, for me the best casting at the moment. Won t be in FKK on 14/15 November because I prefer Levi World cup, but have to meet in Paris and maybe can go together in future. Until this, try TGV less expensive and as fast. Nearly as fast with my air force Messerschmitt 1 , 911 is only to push the limit, not to drive 80,000 kms per year.

McAdonis
11-04-15, 19:50
If you look at her upper body, it's thin until you reach the upper thighs where it starts to widen. It seems quite unusual. Not skinny appearance as her arms arn't bone skinny, but her upper body is small in width. If it wasn't for her hips, she would just look skinny I think. You consider her wide shoulder, no?
I think we have slightly different interpretations of the word "curvy".

Yes, her shoulders are a little too wide but not a turnoff. Perhaps because her torso is lean and long.

I would still consider her to be "thin". Lean and athletic but not muscular. The legs appear long and thin even when barefoot. Despite "wide" hips, nothing bottom heavy about her appearance when barefoot:

https://thefashiontag.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/candice-swanepoel-style-beach-2.jpg

If I compare her with a barefoot Rihanna who is just a 5 cm shorter:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq0ligtOQ41qca9py.jpg

There are instances of being too wide for their height. This girl's hips:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/be/4e/8e/be4e8ec4eb8845d2ea8b79c0da97e009.jpg

When I Google "curvy" I tend to find most of the images like this:

http://www.curvykate.com/products/zoom/rosie-scarlet-print-curvy-kate-bra-thong-aw13.jpg

McAdonis
11-04-15, 20:04
The widest point just below the lower tape is what I call thigh measure. I prefer this to be at least 50% bigger than waist and maybe a little more but with gap between the inner thighs. True hip is higher up where femur bone goes in pelvis hip socket. A very straight body is the boy look. Paloma is very skinny but possibly waist to thigh ratio is not too bad. Its not a boy look. Ellys lacks curve ratio a little but okay Janine is a bit straight not very curvy except for the tits. One scrawny girl with very straight body is long gone now.

I don't like fat thighs but still like them to have width with gap.Thanks for the clarification. Always confused about your usage of "thighs". When I think thigh measurement, I think "singular". In boxing it is common to measure circumference of a single thigh, and that is done a little bit lower than than the crotch area:

http://www.livestrong.com/video/1009589-measure-circumference-thighs/

Americans use "36/24/36". Bust, waist, hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGdLCrpPhy8

The hip measurement would be higher up than where you take it. And I guess it would include the butt cheeks as well.

McAdonis
11-04-15, 20:31
Yeah, Kyra (serbia) has that nice pornstar look, although her face and eyes looked a bit tired and worn out recently. Tried her once (about 6 months ago), was quite okay and in the room she was friendlier than her unsmiling appearance initially indicated, but it was nothing nothing spectacular or really worth remembering. You did not miss on much, only perhaps an optic-fuck, which was the reason why I approached her.

However, in the last 6-7 months or so she's become quite a lot more arrogant though, and the last time I saw her I approached her and politely asked her if she would be available. She then snapped at me: "I just came from a room, not now, come back later!" even though she had been sitting at her fixed table for almost 1 hour. Hahaha, WTF?! I was completely stunned, never before I've experienced something like that in Sharks or any other FKK, and that shut the door for me. Bye bye! Plenty of other nice girls at Sharks, I have no time, patience or appetite for some arrogant stuck up chick. Not worth repeating from my side, and you see almost no reviews about her here on this website, so I guess not many guys actually take her to a room despite her hourglass pornstar looks. . .

Exactly how did Kyra snap? In other words, was her voice volume, facial expressions, and body language consistent with how someone swears when you cut them off in traffic? I imagine her doing more of the look that a mother makes when she says "uhh I have a headache. Not now".

Had similar impressions when I sessioned her the first time. About a month later, I asked to session her again and got rebuffed. Kyra told me, "Not now. In 15 minutes I will look for you. " Five minutes later she found another customer. Then over the course of 4-5 months, I kept on seeing her on subsequent visits. She always smiled at me. I just smiled back but dismissed her as an option.

Then one day I was at Sharks at 2:30 am, and was suddenly out of options. So I asked Kyra if she had time, and she said "Not now, I need to smoke. " At 3:05 am, there were five girls on the floor, so I swallowed my pride and went back to her again. This time, she just looked at me with tired eyes, waved her hand at me, then looked away before I had the chance to say anything. Then at 3:15 am, she came to me and asked how much time I wanted. And we went to the room.

In the room, I've never had any issues. Not a time-cheat. She just gets a bit cranky if she doesn't get sufficient time for smoke breaks. Like the male customers, she seems to need time to recharge. At the end of the night, she seems to not want to go to the room.

Davina
11-04-15, 22:50
Sasha has blond hair on body at the bottom of back. Look at Michel blond who is top gorgeous.

I don t know any pornstar at Sharks, I m only interested by GFE girls to marry.I am fan of MILF.

Horny Harry
11-04-15, 23:01
Exactly how did Kyra snap? In other words, was her voice volume, facial expressions, and body language consistent with how someone swears when you cut them off in traffic?She raised her voice and also her body language, basically turning away from me, not smiling, no friendly eyes. I think our experiences with her are quite similar: quite okay in the room (some friendly small talk, no kissing, optic-fuck, nothing special), but very bitchy and tricky to approach.

Like the male customers, she seems to need time to recharge.Dunno, I think she just hates the job, and is not really into men. Saw her that evening at her usual table and some girl was playing with her tits and nipples. And I mean, she wasn't playing with her tits in an attention seeking way in order to lure customers looking for a threesome, but in a way that it was they private little moment not immediately visible to most people.

As I said, almost nobody at that table seems to be interested in making any money, and apart from the very few times that Kyra walks around (never alone, always with someone else), she seems to be glued to a chair at that table, it's even difficult to make eye contact with her. The only way to approach her is to interrupt her while she's 'busy' smoking and talking to her girlfriends or to grab her during her hourly walk around the bar area.

P.S. Does that other ice-queen, Janine. De, work only on weekdays or also work on weekends?

BarryManila
11-05-15, 00:16
P.S. Does that other ice-queen, Janine. De, work only on weekdays or also work on weekends?I saw Janine at Sharks last Saturday.

TankTank123
11-05-15, 03:14
Mai-ling is obviously a Chinese style name, unusual for a Filippina. She is Chinese. There are many Chinese in the Philippines, especially the tycoons. I once had a wild session with her in the room. But based on what you had alluded to in the past about your anatomy, I think you will have difficulties with her. Saw her again yesterday, but she was occupied before I could approach her. I find her pixie look very attractive and she has a great natural smile.

I like small skinnies, so it was disappointing that Aurelia and Lara.De were not available yesterday too. I approached another skinny girl called Erica, but the look on her face turned me off. Anyone knows if she is any good? If so, I might make another attempt this weekend.

Sirioja
11-05-15, 07:09
GND is for me because looking like many girls we can see in the street and not in St Petersburg, nor Copenhagen. Samya is for me a GND club.

What I call top model is pretty face and slim sexy body, can be curvy, like Francesca, Karin, Aurelia, Evita, Cosmina, Kate at Aca, nothing to do with fashion model who are anorexic and often not so pretty face, like Paloma too thin.

GFE means for me: smiling, friendly, sweet, kissing naturally, just like a real GF. Aylice is my number 1 for this. Deria. Tu was exceptionnal for our first room, wish to confirm very soon.

Not attracted by PSE, nor silicon, nor tattoed. Also, not attracted when I don t like face, like Alina or Sabina World or Mira or Alice or Leya at Sharks.

Classy look for me, is natural, sophisticated look, like Agnes, Francesca, Karin, Madi World, Dina. Hu, redish hair Carla at Sharks in April. I loved to walk upstairs behind her to look at her legs and ass and she knew it.

Some girls are exceptionnal for how they are generous or skillful, like was Marina, or Sandra, or Karolina when in good mood and no private call.

Each one his eyes and brain to find what looking for, with own tastes.What I call curvy, is slim girl with tight waist, but hips, ass and tits. Karin is classy curvy for me, Kate at Aca is top curvy, what a ass. Slim is Francesca, thin is Paloma, more important for who like to kiss is pretty face with beautiful eyes, teeth and good breathe. Not smoking girls are better to kiss during 1 hour.

Hessen Bub
11-05-15, 09:03
She raised her voice and also her body language, basically turning away from me, not smiling, no friendly eyes. I think our experiences with her are quite similar: quite okay in the room (some friendly small talk, no kissing, optic-fuck, nothing special), but very bitchy and tricky to approach.
I have never been with Kaira / Kyra but she is always friendly with me and other guests, we are talking and she never seemed bitchy or unfriendly.

HB.

Sebastiane
11-05-15, 10:21
Guys,

I am disappointed with my most recent Artemis experience, so I think I'll try to redeem it at Sharks as I haven't visited it yet and everyone seems to agree it has the best lineup at the moment. (For me good line up means young (under 25), slim, slender, lithe or athletic type bodies (I think German word is schlank) what I consider (runway) model or curvier frames and who give DFK as part of the normal package but it is something I am willing to pay extra for if a particular girl is supermodel type ie. 9/10)!

Due to rearranging my travel arrangements I reckon I'd be in Sharks from between 2 pm and 8 pm. (The other alternative would be to stay until closing time and then take a taxi or S-train back to Frankfurt. This time I am on more of a budget than normal so would prefer 50/30 and DFK. I heard Alice / Ellis is there and I also know Saskia works there too sometimes. Are the lockers at Sharks large enough to take a normal sized rucksack?

What is the lineup like between 2 and 8 pm?

What's it like from midnight to 5 am? (Is it worth staying the extra hours into the morning) on a Saturday night?

Thanks!! I need to expunge the horrible Artemis experience -- apart from the wellness which was cool! From my system as it ruined my vacation!

Sirioja
11-05-15, 13:52
I am fan of MILF.You can have a granny, Sylvana. It, at Sharks, claiming to provide best BBBJ all over the World, written on internet. Just have to ask the Danish to be allowed to fuck her. If he wants to meet me to talk, I will be at Aca tomorrow, Sharks on Sunday and Aca on Friday 13.

There was an exceptionnal MILF before, blond latvian Marina, an angel multiorgasmic.

BM, can you help me for good MILF? Maybe see you on Sunday, I miss my Aylice, sorry Jn, our Aylice.

Many pretty, fresh, friendly, natural girls at Sharks at the moment.

Sirioja
11-05-15, 14:08
Guys,

I am disappointed with my most recent Artemis experience, so I think I'll try to redeem it at Sharks as I haven't visited it yet and everyone seems to agree it has the best lineup at the moment. (For me good line up means young (under 25), slim, slender, lithe or athletic type bodies (I think German word is schlank) what I consider (runway) model or curvier frames and who give DFK as part of the normal package but it is something I am willing to pay extra for if a particular girl is supermodel type ie. 9/10)!

Due to rearranging my travel arrangements I reckon I'd be in Sharks from between 2 pm and 8 pm. (The other alternative would be to stay until closing time and then take a taxi or S-train back to Frankfurt. This time I am on more of a budget than normal so would prefer 50/30 and DFK. I heard Alice / Ellis is there and I also know Saskia works there too sometimes. Are the lockers at Sharks large enough to take a normal sized rucksack?

What is the lineup like between 2 and 8 pm?

What's it like from midnight to 5 am? (Is it worth staying the extra hours into the morning) on a Saturday night?

Thanks!! I need to expunge the horrible Artemis experience -- apart from the wellness which was cool! From my system as it ruined my vacation!I confirm you, even never been at Artemis, but I m sure, on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Sharks casting is the best at the moment. But things can change, and maybe GT or Oase or World will be on top again in a while.

From 2 pm to midnight, casting is excellent. Some superstars like blond Sandra. De, Dina. Hu, Agnes. Pol, very sorry to name, even start about 11 am. Many girls provide real kiss without extra asked, only asian, not MacAdo, and old fat are asked. Many pretty, slim, natural look, under 23 yo, girls at the moment, blond, brunette.

Saturday night, not the best time at Sharks for me, because time to wait for room and if you don't know the girl, she can be stressed because loosing time for business. Saturday afternoon is better, or Friday evening or Sunday after 5 pm, but entry 45 before 2 pm, so can rest before sport.

Would be interested to have information about Paradise Stuttgart.

Davina
11-05-15, 15:53
Many thanks for you information, I was thinking to meet her, I love blond ass. Well, it's better to save 250 in this case.

ThanksLet me know when you are available for a café in Paris.

Best regards.

Davina
11-05-15, 22:27
You can have a granny, Sylvana. It, at Sharks, claiming to provide best BBBJ all over the World, written on internet. Just have to ask the Danish to be allowed to fuck her. If he wants to meet me to talk, I will be at Aca tomorrow, Sharks on Sunday and Aca on Friday 13.

There was an exceptionnal MILF before, blond latvian Marina, an angel multiorgasmic.

BM, can you help me for good MILF? Maybe see you on Sunday, I miss my Aylice, sorry Jn, our Aylice.

Many pretty, fresh, friendly, natural girls at Sharks at the moment.Maybe I will try one session with Sylvana, for 30 min.

When you eat caviar, sometime you need to have some salade with. Lool.

Davina
11-05-15, 22:29
I confirm you, even never been at Artemis, but I m sure, on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Sharks casting is the best at the moment. But things can change, and maybe GT or Oase or World will be on top again in a while.

From 2 pm to midnight, casting is excellent. Some superstars like blond Sandra. De, Dina. Hu, Agnes. Pol, very sorry to name, even start about 11 am. Many girls provide real kiss without extra asked, only asian, not MacAdo, and old fat are asked. Many pretty, slim, natural look, under 23 yo, girls at the moment, blond, brunette.

Saturday night, not the best time at Sharks for me, because time to wait for room and if you don't know the girl, she can be stressed because loosing time for business. Saturday afternoon is better, or Friday evening or Sunday after 5 pm, but entry 45 before 2 pm, so can rest before sport.

Would be interested to have information about Paradise Stuttgart.Asian can be asked for extra if I want to have a real french kiss? Racist.

Davina
11-05-15, 22:54
I confirm you, even never been at Artemis, but I m sure, on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Sharks casting is the best at the moment. But things can change, and maybe GT or Oase or World will be on top again in a while.

Would be interested to have information about Paradise Stuttgart.Below a documenty about FKK paradise if you speak german.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqhynn54HVc

BarryManila
11-06-15, 06:15
BM, can you help me for good MILF? Maybe see you on Sunday.Marina is back at Sharks, Sirioja. Maybe see you on Sunday. BTW, you have exceeded your stored private messages, please clear some space to receive more. Greetings BM.

Sirioja
11-06-15, 07:17
Asian can be asked for extra if I want to have a real french kiss? Racist.You have to know Asian are considered by WG as easy clients for size and for extra asked, because most are afraid to say no, but You can say no.

For MILF at Sharks, blond Latvian, Russian look, Marina is exceptional, smiling, sweet woman, only small tits, she doesn't speak English, only German and Russian, but she speaks sex fluently with top GFE skill level. Sitting at the bar close to restaurant.

Thanks very much BM, see You on Sunday, I will explain you why my MP is full.

TankTank123
11-06-15, 08:09
You should be approaching girls sitting quietly on the sidelines, like Agnes, Kelly, Ellys, Paloma, Suzie, Sandra, Maya, and so on. I don't really know any of the girls you named. I have met a couple of them very briefly, e.g. Ada, Aphrodite, but no interest from me.Since your recommended list of girls in World in 2014 proved so useful to me last year, I brought along on Wednesday the list of those you listed above in the hope that it would help me build up a stock of favourites at Sharks, as I have none currently following the demise of Roxanna's natural tits. Unfortunately, although I approached many girls and even more approached me, I did not succeed in meeting any of the 7 above, even though they might been present.

Also, as there was no Aurelia, no Evita, no Cosmina, no Ina.Lat, I approached Ada from your reject list as her body met my specs and she had a charming smile. We had a wonderful long session, and I now have one favourite in Sharks to make it worthwhile for me to visit. By the way, in a list you posted, you described Ada as 'tall'. With heels off, I do not think she is more than 1.67 m.

Sirioja
11-06-15, 09:30
If you look for Ina at Sharks, you can wait, You the better return to Madi if You don t find by yourself pretty girls like Helli, Karin, Francesca, Agnes, Dina, Maria. Evita and Cosmina are for easy clients, they can't manage with normal size deep in vagina.

Davina
11-06-15, 18:44
You have to know Asian are considered by WG as easy clients for size and for extra asked, because most are afraid to say no, but You can say no.

For MILF at Sharks, blond Latvian, Russian look, Marina is exceptional, smiling, sweet woman, only small tits, she doesn't speak English, only German and Russian, but she speaks sex fluently with top GFE skill level. Sitting at the bar close to restaurant.

Thanks very much BM, see You on Sunday, I will explain you why my MP is full.I will say nein!

Gaolegao366
11-06-15, 19:33
Hi guys,

I am planning to go to sharks around thanksgiving. The question is do girls go back home and celebrate thanksgiving or they stay just like usual?

Syzygies
11-06-15, 19:43
If you look for Ina at Sharks, you can wait, You the better return to Madi if You don t find by yourself pretty girls like Helli, Karin, Francesca, Agnes, Dina, Maria. Evita and Cosmina are for easy clients, they can't manage with normal size deep in vagina.You got this wrong. Helli and Karin are dick scared. Doggy was out of the question for both. Cosmina did not have any obvious problems, although wasn't that recently. My session with her went quite okay.

Helli has been known to want to inspect the dick size before agreeing to a booking.

Syzygies
11-06-15, 19:45
My FKK weekend is rather fucked. Lufthansa strike Friday and Saturday.

Davina
11-06-15, 19:51
If you look for Ina at Sharks, you can wait, You the better return to Madi if You don t find by yourself pretty girls like Helli, Karin, Francesca, Agnes, Dina, Maria. Evita and Cosmina are for easy clients, they can't manage with normal size deep in vagina.Iam awating you pompt feedback regarding your weekedn in Sharks!

Carpe Viam
11-06-15, 20:15
You got this wrong. Helli and Karin are dick scared. Doggy was out of the question for both. Cosmina did not have any obvious problems, although wasn't that recently. My session with her went quite okay.

Helli has been known to want to inspect the dick size before agreeing to a booking.Yes, you are right about these girls. You always write only the correct information.

Helli did not do the inspection for our first meeting, because her friend (my favorite) has already informed to her my name and the size of my sex LOL.

Hessen Bub
11-06-15, 20:54
You got this wrong. Helli and Karin are dick scared. Doggy was out of the question for Both.

Helli has been known to want to inspect the dick size before agreeing to a booking.Not true for Helli. All positions, no restrictions. Karin had restrictions on my second time with her.

HB.

UltraHappy
11-07-15, 01:00
My FKK weekend is rather fucked. Lufthansa strike Friday and Saturday.Lufthansa union has predicted that the strike will continue in a rotating fashion through German airports for exactly one week -- if the workers demands are not met.

Frozty
11-07-15, 01:26
The widest point just below the lower tape is what I call thigh measure. I prefer this to be at least 50% bigger than waist and maybe a little more but with gap between the inner thighs. True hip is higher up where femur bone goes in pelvis hip socket. A very straight body is the boy look. Paloma is very skinny but possibly waist to thigh ratio is not too bad. Its not a boy look. Ellys lacks curve ratio a little but okay Janine is a bit straight not very curvy except for the tits. One scrawny girl with very straight body is long gone now.

I don't like fat thighs but still like them to have width with gap.There's not much science to what turns me on (or maybe there is and I just haven't bothered to solve the equation). However, Dr Holmes at Manchester Metropolitan University has taken this to a whole new level. Here's his equation for the perfect ass:

(S + C) x (B + F) / (T-V).

S is the overall shape or droopiness of the bottom, see represents how spherical the buttocks are, be measures muscular wobble or bounce, while F records the firmness. V is the hip to waist ratio, or symmetry of the bottom, and T measures the skin texture and presence of cellulite.

His scoring system is amusing. Be = 1 when "nothing can stop this badly contained jelly". Be = 5 when "during aerobics, doesn't even quiver". Google it if you can be bothered.

I wonder if he got sponsorship for his research?

PvtMike
11-07-15, 02:07
You have to know Asian are considered by WG as easy clients for size and for extra asked, because most are afraid to say no, but You can say no.Thanks for the warning.

Jymondor
11-07-15, 02:55
Lufthansa union has predicted that the strike will continue in a rotating fashion through German airports for exactly one week -- if the workers demands are not met.I arrive Sunday. Flight purchased via Lufthansa, however this is Air Canada jet (they are in alliance). Should I expect any troubles?

Member #4581
11-07-15, 04:23
Very funny, LOL. However, you said this was an equation, but there is no " = " sign in there, and you indicated the left side of this equation is perfect ass? Not an attribute of this perfect ass, but the ass itself? I have no idea what the units of the the right side of this equation are, and I have even less idea what the units on the left side of the equation are supposed to be.

There's not much science to what turns me on (or maybe there is and I just haven't bothered to solve the equation). However, Dr Holmes at Manchester Metropolitan University has taken this to a whole new level. Here's his equation for the perfect ass:

(S + C) x (B + F) / (T-V).

S is the overall shape or droopiness of the bottom, see represents how spherical the buttocks are, be measures muscular wobble or bounce, while F records the firmness. V is the hip to waist ratio, or symmetry of the bottom, and T measures the skin texture and presence of cellulite.

His scoring system is amusing. Be = 1 when "nothing can stop this badly contained jelly". Be = 5 when "during aerobics, doesn't even quiver". Google it if you can be bothered.

I wonder if he got sponsorship for his research?

BadinSweet
11-07-15, 04:44
Keira. Srb sit at ex german table with Agnes, punk Ira but not ugly, Cosmina and few other girls. Sometimes Keira has attractive look, I remember once this summer, she had top class body care, it was a real pleasure to look at her feet, could have gone with her, because I like women with perfect body care and I was used to for 1 year.I didn't see the punk hair girl going to the room at all on my last trip. I guess she is a good friend with Cosmina as I saw a lot of pictures of them together. Come to think of it, I thought I also saw the pic with the red hair girl.

Yeah, Kyra (serbia) has that nice pornstar look, although her face and eyes looked a bit tired and worn out recently. Tried her once (about 6 months ago), was quite okay and in the room she was friendlier than her unsmiling appearance initially indicated, but it was nothing nothing spectacular or really worth remembering. You did not miss on much, only perhaps an optic-fuck, which was the reason why I approached her.

I sort of get the impression that that group she hangs out with is one big group of lesbians who hate men, and all the other girls in that particular group use her as 'bait' or 'money maker' because she is IMO (speaking on a relative basis here!) the only good looking girl in that group. I almost never see any of the other girls with / or approach customers, and there's even some really ugly chick with a Mohawk and full of tattoos who just sits there all night talking to her girlfriends. How on earth do they make enough money in order to break even on the entrance fee? Very strange: avoid!Yeah, I got a bad vibe so I didn't have a session with her. But I must admit I was very tempting.

I think first girl is Kiara, Germany, and the blonde one is Kyra, Serbia.Thanks BarryManila. I thought the red hair girl told me she's from Romania or Greece. Since she hung out with Cosmina gang, I assume she's Romanian.

She changed her hair? She had straight black hair. I like straight. LOL.Sorry, Francesca still has black hair but she curls it now.

TankTank123
11-07-15, 06:46
My FKK weekend is rather fucked. Lufthansa strike Friday and Saturday.Oh, what a pity. I was hoping to meet you yesterday at Sharks (since it appears that that is the day you are normally there) to help me identify your list of recommended girls. As it was, I again did not succeed in meeting any of them. I am going to give up.

Nevertheless, I had a great time yesterday having sessions with one skinny after another: Cosmina, Evita, Ada, and Mai Ling.

Sharks did not seem that full. I did not have problems getting rooms (I left at 9 pm so maybe it might have worsened after that).

No problems also having wall hooks to hang my robe yesterday because we are back to using the old shower room! The new shower room has been closed, and the floor all ripped up to bare concrete! I wonder what is happening.

TankTank123
11-07-15, 06:56
If you look for Ina at Sharks, you can wait, Of course I know that. Just seeing whether you know this too, since you have repeatedly mentioned Ina. Lat in your posts in the threads of many other clubs!

Syzygies
11-07-15, 07:25
I didn't see the punk hair girl going to the room at all on my last trip. I guess she is a good friend with Cosmina as I saw a lot of pictures of them together. Come to think of it, I thought I also saw the pic with the red hair girl.

Yeah, I got a bad vibe so I didn't have a session with her. But I must admit I was very tempting.

Thanks BarryManila. I thought the red hair girl told me she's from Romania or Greece. Since she hung out with Cosmina gang, I assume she's Romanian.

Sorry, Francesca still has black hair but she curls it now.Red haired Rosa used to hang out with rhe Cosmina Ira gang but she is short and not see cups and I did not see her last visit.

Syzygies
11-07-15, 08:04
Not true for Helli. All positions, no restrictions. Karin had restrictions on my second time with her.I think Helli 's retrictions are well known and her fixation on size. Several girls not keen on doggy including Dilek and Lea.

Every club has a few DS girls. Fortunately it is not so many that I like at Oase. Laura / Livia was the most disappointing one at Oase. At Sharks Helli, Karin and Lea would be regulars of mine if they were not DS.

Cosmina may prefer Asian customers but I don't believe its a DS issue. She clearly is not keen on a 50 Euro session and wants to make big money easily. Seems quite busy these days. New hair style is working well. I have sessioned with her 2 or 3 times and no DS issues I can recall. However her service level is not consistent. I would rate her as moody. Some days is in a good mood but not always.

Sirioja
11-07-15, 09:39
Of course I know that. Just seeing whether you know this too, since you have repeatedly mentioned Ina. Lat in your posts in the threads of many other clubs!I just wish You to meet one day Ina, then You will know what is a real WG with ethic, not too talkative and saying what she wants, next time, I will ask her in Russian to marry me, I will make her laugh once more. Besides, maybe not a top model, but high level for GFE services, higher GFE than Raïssa even was lovely this summer, can compete with Madi for high level body care.

Didn t have problem about size with Karin even in doggy, never tried Helli, but I know Cosmina and Evita avoid normal size = more than 15 and bigger than just a finger for caucasian type, they prefer asian size and easier to manage for services, not what I call women, just teeny girls, pretty girls but not often full busy. Ina is a real woman, never had problems for fuck with her.

No problem for my friend with Lufthansa last night, after Acapulco, he is so happy to visit again his girls at Sharks, so have to change my Saturday plan for 2 days at Sharks with so many attractive girls.

TankTank123
11-07-15, 09:45
I would rate her as moody. Some days is in a good mood but not always.Very true. She was not at all in good mood yesterday; fortunately, Evita was in exuberant mood to make up for it.

I did not see Cosmina get many customers yesterday; perhaps because she was looking sulky.

BarryManila
11-07-15, 10:58
The new shower room has been closed, and the floor all ripped up to bare concrete! I wonder what is happening.The tiles of the floor in the shower room were not properly layed, the water couldn't flow off. Now they have to make a new floor again. Incredible!

Davina
11-07-15, 12:19
I arrive Sunday. Flight purchased via Lufthansa, however this is Air Canada jet (they are in alliance). Should I expect any troubles?I'am in civial aviation, no prb for your flight, bon voyage.

Syzygies
11-07-15, 14:25
Oh, what a pity. I was hoping to meet you yesterday at Sharks (since it appears that that is the day you are normally there) to help me identify your list of recommended girls. As it was, I again did not succeed in meeting any of them. I am going to give up.
Agnes maybe away sick at the moment (very curvy sits on German table) and Kelly (Tall curvy Latina) doesn't always work Friday as has studies. I am sure you would know super skinny Paloma (World Karina) and Suzie with specs (World Andrea "Beckinsale" I forget if there are other girls I recommended. Skinny (not curvy) curly blonde (shortish hair) Ellys / Alice with very pretty face is easy to recognise. No one looks at all similar. Thai Maya is short dark skin cute and has enhancements (good shape), but otherwise hot body. Way better body than Kimba or any other Asian girls I met there in recent times. Yellis is quite good (sits far end of the bar (tits a bit saggy) pretty face brunette. Hana okay And obviously Roxanna is very good (if she likes the customer).

Karin is stunning slim curvy blonde with big naturals.

I never recommend any girls if not quite pretty (well rarely), good body, not saggy, not fat, no restrictions, nice DFK, etc. It's possible some girls are not great in 30 minutes, as I probably never had a 30 min session with them. Karin I have reservations about the service. Wasn't in the top class for me even with DFK. I can see she could be better with others. Only a "maybe repeat" rating for me. Not high priority. I may prefer Aurelia and Cosmina, but can't recommend them, as service not consistent in general. Cosmina was absolutely beeming and busy as well Friday 2 weeks ago, doing doubles with Evita.

Anyway you would not want that habitual girl thief present who grabs girls almost as soon as they came out of the change door, or gave them the nod/wink when they came to get paid by the previous customer. Never saw you were keen to meet the girl thief. I might make it only by Sunday, due to Lufthansa strikes.

Sigarda
11-07-15, 14:42
Oh, what a pity. I was hoping to meet you yesterday at Sharks (since it appears that that is the day you are normally there) to help me identify your list of recommended girls. As it was, I again did not succeed in meeting any of them. I am going to give up.

Nevertheless, I had a great time yesterday having sessions with one skinny after another: Cosmina, Evita, Ada, and Mai Ling.

Sharks did not seem that full. I did not have problems getting rooms (I left at 9 pm so maybe it might have worsened after that).

No problems also having wall hooks to hang my robe yesterday because we are back to using the old shower room! The new shower room has been closed, and the floor all ripped up to bare concrete! I wonder what is happening.So last night, Friday (6 Oct) night, was my first time to Sharks. Well any FKK in general. I've been stalking for forums for quite a few months now before my move to Germany so I knew in my mind how things worked.

It was a disaster, jet lag and the lack of sleep from time zone changes crushed me. I had no energy and my body did not want to get it up at all. By 11 pm it seems like the place became a sausage fest, more men than girls and by 12 am the situation got even worse- there were so many men that many of the girls that were just lounging were being crowded. I left shortly after midnight because after hours of trying to make it work it just refused to do so.

I did get one session in though- it was tough but I managed to pop it. One 30 m session with Montalina (RO) she was very accommodating and tried hard to make it work so I paid her for CIM (which I did not think I would be able to do). I am. So disappointed in myself after all this wait to get here and live the life of FKK I crushed my self for not being able to perform. WTF?

Sigarda
11-07-15, 14:45
Agnes maybe away sick at the moment (very curvy sits on German table) and Kelly (Tall curvy Latina) doesn't always work Friday as has studies. I am sure you would know super skinny Paloma (World Karina) and Suzie with specs (World Andrea "Beckinsale" I forget if there are other girls I recommended. Skinny (not curvy) curly blonde (shortish hair) Ellys / Alice with very pretty face is easy to recognise. No one looks at all similar. Thai Maya is short dark skin cute and has enhancements (good shape), but otherwise hot body. Way better body than Kimba or any other Asian girls I met there in recent times. Yellis is quite good (sits far end of the bar (tits a bit saggy) pretty face brunette. Hana okay And obviously Roxanna is very good (if she likes the customer).

Karin is stunning slim curvy blonde with big naturals.

I never recommend any girls if not quite pretty (well rarely), good body, not saggy, not fat, no restrictions, nice DFK, etc. It's possible some girls are not great in 30 minutes, as I probably never had a 30 min session with them. Karin I have reservations about the service. Wasn't in the top class for me even with DFK. I can see she could be better with others. Only a "maybe repeat" rating for me. Not high priority. I may prefer Aurelia and Cosmina, but can't recommend them, as service not consistent in general. Cosmina was absolutely beeming and busy as well Friday 2 weeks ago, doing doubles with Evita.

Anyway you would not want that habitual girl thief present who grabs girls almost as soon as they came out of the change door, or gave them the nod/wink when they came to get paid by the previous customer. Never saw you were keen to meet the girl thief. I might make it only by Sunday, due to Lufthansa strikes.Any advice on parking? Sharks has a very small parking lot and is always full, where to park the car?

Hessen Bub
11-07-15, 15:07
I think Helli 's retrictions are well known and her fixation on size. Just repeating it doesn't make it more true. She didn't kiss when she first appeared at Sharks and Oase, but now she does kiss and doesn't have any restrictions regarding size or positions.

HB.

Voyager1
11-07-15, 17:02
Any advice on parking? Sharks has a very small parking lot and is always full, where to park the car?What ever you do, do not park in the parking lot next door in the hardware Mall. These SOB's lock the the parking lot at night with a gate and is very difficult to get out of there!

Hessen Bub
11-07-15, 17:12
What ever you do, do not park in the parking lot next door in the hardware Mall. These SOB's lock the the parking lot at night with a gate and is very difficult to get out of there!It's private property. You're lucky they didn't have your car towed.

HB.

Voyager1
11-07-15, 17:15
It's private property. You're lucky they didn't have your car towed.

HB.I think they need to post better signs to that effect. I did not see any while I was there.

BarryManila
11-07-15, 17:30
Any advice on parking? Sharks has a very small parking lot and is always full, where to park the car?Opposite to the Hardware Mall on the other side of the street is another parking lot surrounded by trees. There you'll always find space for your car, even when it's Party at Sharks. Well, If you don't mind walking 150 m to the entrance of Sharks.

Hessen Bub
11-07-15, 18:05
I think they need to post better signs to that effect. I did not see any while I was there.Should be pretty obvious that you are not allowed to park on one shops parking when you are not shoping there. And that they may close the gates when the shop's closed.

HB.

Syzygies
11-07-15, 19:21
Just repeating it doesn't make it more true. She didn't kiss when she first appeared at Sharks and Oase, but now she does kiss and doesn't have any restrictions regarding size or positions.

HB.I am not claiming restrictions for all customers. I will ask her if her problems (doggy in particular) have vanished and her pussy got larger. LOL Perhaps she can now do "H" the Horse (possibly the most well known "hung" customer). I guess not but that is a bit extreme.

TankTank123
11-08-15, 00:00
I just wish You to meet one day Ina, then You will know what is a real WG with ethic, I sessioned with Ina and posted about it in the Oase thread long before you started posting in this forum.

NoTaWorry
11-08-15, 00:53
New short German girl with Strong British accent. Going back and forth with Oase. Promised kissing but was less than accommodating as is the stereotype. Fake medium tits. Flower tattoos along right shoulder and upper right back. Blond.

Ellis (Rom regular) - black hair thin, super small tits always wears lingerie. Pale skin. Complete GFE for me. Think we both had a good time. Speaks excellent English.

Erica- New super Thin, petite, RO, blond, slightly curly hair, DS problems can't take deep, working in the business for 6 Months. Tongue piercing.

Evita- super Thin brunette, one tattoo on right inside forearm. Friends with Cosmina. Great GFE.

Anyone know Francesca (At Sharks) originally from Mainhattan tall brunette, long thin word tattoo down back. Thinking of trying her Sun or Monday.

Sirioja
11-08-15, 03:36
Quite average casting on this Saturday, quite poor until 6 pm, even smiling Dina, Sandra who lost her beautiful smile, Lara, Sylvana, Ester. Many girls arrive late. No Agnes, nor Kelli, nor Karolina, nor Helli, nor Aurelia. Jellis, Alice and Aylice were there. Aylice will be on Tuesday, but no room and same for Francesca, not respectful enough, so not for me. But, a woman for men who like women, classy, gorgeous, smiling, friendly, first room was enjoyable, this one was just a sex game with trust, what a pleasure to look, touch, smell, taste, such a beauty who smell and taste so good, no too big for sex, doggy is just a dream, she just need go feel treated like a real woman, not a teen, nor a doll, nor a goat. Exceptionnal Karin to repeat again, I really love classy real women. Karin plans to work until mid December.

NoTaWorry
11-08-15, 04:33
New short German girl with Strong British accent. Going back and forth with Oase. Promised kissing but was less than accommodating as is the stereotype. Fake medium tits. Flower tattoos along right shoulder and upper right back. Big tramp stamp and a few other tatoos. Blond.Girls name is Kimi I believe, short for Kimberly (she said).

Jim57
11-08-15, 08:53
Some time off in Germany later today so got time to hit a club for a few hours. Debating on a choice of Sharks, Mainhattan or Oase. Will more than likely choose Sharks as it will be the easiest one to gget to from where I am.

Probably be there about 8 pm.

Hessen Bub
11-08-15, 09:34
ANYONE know Francesca (AT Sharks) ORIGINALLY from Mainhattan tall brunette, long THIN word tatoo down back. THINKING of trying herSun OR Monday.

CHEERS.Try her. Good session.

HB.

GlobalPunter
11-08-15, 12:03
Hi all,

Please what's the best way to get to this club from Frankfurt Main Airport? I plan to visit this club on Thursday 19th Nov, what's the closest hotel to the club and will you advise on a Thursday visit as I prefer lots of ladies to be on offer?

GP

Davina
11-08-15, 14:27
Guys:

It's possible to have some Physical descriptions of below girls, I want to try them and find them easily to save my time.

Thank you veru much.

Karolina, Francesca, Karin, Sandra, Lisa, Helli, Patricia, Madalina, Aylice.

Syzygies
11-08-15, 14:43
Just sessioned with Ella natural D+ Cups. Ex Roxanne from Golden Time and Yin Yang. Used to be Blonde now light Brunette. Claims ro be Russian. Her accent is a bit different to Romanian. She speaks 7 Languages she says. Good GFE.

Tattoo on right wasit and another somewhere else.

Claims to have been here just 1 week. However Tommysville mentioned Ella from Moscow with big tits back in end of Sep. I aslo met Roxanne from GT here last last year (just one day) and looks very similar maybe a few pounds lost.

Could there be mistaken identity? LOL.

Chieu
11-08-15, 16:11
Here is my report on my first FKK focused trip.

This report will focus on sharks mostly.

Definitely the best looking FKK imo.

The chip system is practical.

Lineup:

I had gone in the afternoon and left at around 7 pm, it was still very good (was cautious about missing the night shift as the incoming girls were looking great both in quantity and quality).

Girls:

First session with roberta from ro.

She kindly pushed for a threesome but was nice about it when I declined.

Ok body (voluptuous, natural breasts).

Decent GFE but nothing great, would probably not repeat.

Second was with madelina from ro.

Chatting with her was fun, generally positive attitude and lively.

Performance was I liked it, would not repeat until I would finish everyone else I had in mind.

Last was a girl named diana from ro.

21 yrs old and her body showed she was younger.

Great face great body.

Had a nice session with her and would most likely repeat.

General:

I went to oase and samya and sharks this trip and can say sharks was the best in terms of both location and general attitude by the girls.

PayForIt
11-08-15, 16:29
Just sessioned with Ella natural D+ Cups. Ex Roxanne from Golden Time and Yin Yang. Used to be Blonde now light Brunette. Claims ro be Russian. Her accent is a bit different to Romanian. She speaks 7 Languages she says. Good GFE.

Tattoo on right wasit and another somewhere else.

Claims to have been here just 1 week. However Tommysville mentioned Ella from Moscow with big tits back in end of Sep. I aslo met Roxanne from GT here last last year (just one day) and looks very similar maybe a few pounds lost.

Could there be mistaken identity? LOL.If you, Hesse Bub, Sirioja are in the club still it would be good to say Hi.

Free Dude
11-08-15, 18:23
I know Ella from GT, she was there then last time I was in Sharks. About two months ago.

Nille Copenhagen
11-08-15, 18:52
Guys:

It's possible to have some Physical descriptions of below girls, I want to try them and find them easily to save my time.

Thank you veru much.

Karolina, Francesca, Karin, Sandra, Lisa, Helli, Patricia, Madalina, Aylice.They are slim young RO girls, LOL.

Syzygies
11-08-15, 20:07
I didn't see the punk hair girl going to the room at all on my last trip. I guess she is a good friend with Cosmina as I saw a lot of pictures of them together. Come to think of it, I thought I also saw the pic with the red hair girl.

Yeah, I got a bad vibe so I didn't have a session with her. But I must admit I was very tempting.

Thanks BarryManila. I thought the red hair girl told me she's from Romania or Greece. Since she hung out with Cosmina gang, I assume she's Romanian.

Sorry, Francesca still has black hair but she curls it now.The answer to the riddle of who is punk Yra's red haired friend, is: she is called Nellie.

Syzygies
11-08-15, 20:09
I know Ella from GT, she was there then last time I was in Sharks. About two months ago.I wasn't believing her story 100%. I was sure she was in Sharks last year just one day. After all I don't forget a good fuck with such big tits.

I agree with Siri for once. "Casting" wasn't too good early on. Ellys arrived about 4pm in plain clothes and stated ahe was making Pause today. Fortunately due to viredom she changed her mind and wirked vut wasn't there early. Agnes and Kelly absent. My only realistic early options were Yellis, Sandra, and Hana. Then Ella showed up and got my attention immediately. By 8pm there were a few more pretty girls. Karin of course and new girls Maeia and Alexia looked quite pretty. Suzie absent. Roxanna gang was there.

PussyLiccker
11-08-15, 20:12
I got to see her to confirm, but I do recall a girl with rather large racks that was a Romanian from GT way back. Blond that was slim, that McA would have appreciated. I've seen her at YY too. If she is a bit mellow, it's likely her.

PussyLiccker
11-08-15, 20:20
Try her. Good session.

HB.Same here. I'd recommend Francesca. Likeable. Perhaps you missed Siri's repeated mention of her. LOL.

Syzygies
11-08-15, 20:50
I got to see her to confirm, but I do recall a girl with rather large racks that was a Romanian from GT way back. Blond that was slim, that McA would have appreciated. I've seen her at YY too. If she is a bit mellow, it's likely her.What is mellow?

PussyLiccker
11-08-15, 20:55
What is mellow?Her character being calm, not so lively. Nonchalant

Syzygies
11-08-15, 21:01
If you, Hesse Bub, Sirioja are in the club still it would be good to say Hi.I left already, Siri still there. No HB on Sundays. He has the sense to skip it and go another day. Friday 2 weeks ago was a lot better for me. Today very limited girls I really wanted to fuck. Last trip to Oase was a Saturday so no comparison but there were easily 6 to 8 I wanted to do. Doesn't help when all the favourites are missing today.

Ellys becomes a favourite now. Wonderful fuck and very pretty. No more acting apparent from her. She knows me well now. We had fun for extended time. Her BBBJ is not that deep but she does do it slow and soft how I like.

Syzygies
11-08-15, 21:05
Her character being calm, not so lively. NonchalantYes nonchalant. Absolutely. Almost all my girls are calm and nonchalant. That is what I like. No pressure. Layed back and willing to go with the flow.

I have had good Hiperactive girls in the past though.

Hessen Bub
11-08-15, 21:43
Perhaps you missed Siri's repeated mention of her. LOL.She's good although the French madman says she is.

HB.

Sigarda
11-08-15, 23:06
Was at Sharks again today before 2 pm for happy hour.

I met with Sirioja and saw Syz. My 2nd time to FKK. I only did 2 sessions before I knew I could not perform anymore. It is always a heartbreak leaving. Just lounging and enjoying the view is actually quite enjoyable. This stuff is addicting.

How do you guys deal with not being able to go to the club over the duration of the week and having to wait?

Syzygies
11-09-15, 00:47
New short German girl with Strong British accent. Going back and forth with Oase. Promised kissing but was less than accommodating as is the stereotype. Fake medium tits. Flower tattoos along right shoulder and upper right back. Blond.

Ellis (Rom regular) - black hair thin, super small tits always wears lingerie. Pale skin. Complete GFE for me. Think we both had a good time. Speaks excellent English.

Erica- NEW super Thin, petite, RO, blond, slightly CURLY hair, DS problems can't take deep, working in the business for 6 Months. Tongue piercing.

EVITA- super Thin brunette, one tattoo on right inside forearm. Friends with COSMINA. Great GFE.

ANYONE know Francesca (AT Sharks) ORIGINALLY from Mainhattan tall brunette, long THIN word tatoo down back. THINKING of trying herSun OR Monday.

CHEERS.Erica has super ass. Meant to do her but she left very early 5 pm before I had a chance to go wuth her.

Ellis black hair? Normally its blonde curly and blonde tied up today so how did black happen?

Hopefully Barry M will get time to do a line up for today.

Syzygies
11-09-15, 00:51
I wasn't believing her story 100%. I was sure she was in Sharks last year just one day. After all I don't forget a good fuck with such big tits.

I agree with Siri for once. "Casting" wasn't too good early on. Ellys arrived about 4pm in plain clothes and stated ahe was making Pause today. Fortunately due to viredom she changed her mind and wirked vut wasn't there early. Agnes and Kelly absent. My only realistic early options were Yellis, Sandra, and Hana. Then Ella showed up and got my attention immediately. By 8pm there were a few more pretty girls. Karin of course and new girls Maeia and Alexia looked quite pretty. Suzie absent. Roxanna gang was there.Sorry spelling was so bad on my phone.

PayForIt
11-09-15, 01:07
No HB on Sundays. He has the sense to skip it and go another day. Friday 2 weeks ago was a lot better for me. Today very limited girls I really wanted to fuck. Doesn't help when all the favourites are missing today.
Had an enjoyable day at Sharks despite the reported limited LU. A few guys in the club said the same thing. Still enough quality to enjoy.

Ada. Started with very tall, leggy, Ada Moldovia. Blue / green eyes, pretty, light brown hair, black stockings on legs that went on forever. Decent service, great body, smallish bee cups. Probably best body of my sessions today and contemplated another round several times. I only didn't do so as she had a habit of preventing deep penetration with her hands which was annoying. When I tried to persuade her otherwise she complained that it hurt and I'm no more than normal size I don't think so she had either had a very busy day or otherwise doesn't like it.

Adriana. Shorter, long brown hair, again black fishnet stockings (very similar to Ada. I am obviously a fan of them! Big see or the cups, natural. Very large nice eyes. Most adventurous girl I sessioned with. Good value and again considered a repeat, but didn't.

Karin. Met the blonde stunner and decided I had to try her from previous positive reports. Best looking girl in the club for me and she was constantly busy. Body is good, nice ass, bee cups, medium length blonde hair. Really friendly girl. BBBJ was not great. Mouth too small for me and teeth got in the way. Nice GFE but for me done once and wouldn't repeat.

Sarah. Final session. Thai girl. Older. Good body, large the tits (sillies but look good and natural and I wondered if they might be). Energetic. Not usually my type but by 11 pm options were few and her red and black lingerie won the vote from me. Good service.

Food was good. Massage from new guy Khalid was excellent. DJ actually played some decent music occasionally. Met a few really nice guys. Nearly all americans. Good day for me on what others reported was quiet or with favourites missing. Shame not to have been able to meet some of the regular contributors but it's almost impossible. Without descriptions you can't walk round asking guys if they are Syzygies or Sirioja! My favourite moment of the day came when talking to one guy and I asked him "do you post in the forum?" - he looked puzzled and said he posted in the mailbox like everyone else! LOL. Fantastic.

Craiova
11-09-15, 02:42
Without descriptions you can't walk round asking guys if they are Syzygies or Sirioja! My favourite moment of the day came when talking to one guy and I asked him "do you post in the forum?" .Very easy just ask the girls, most of them know this famous writers.

NoTaWorry
11-09-15, 02:44
Ellis black hair? Normally its blonde curly and blonde tied up today so how did black happen?Sorry! You are right! Blond hair. Was typing on small iphone screen and was severely jet lagged.

TankTank123
11-09-15, 04:43
It's possible to have some Physical descriptions of below girls,
Karolina, Francesca, Karin, Sandra, Lisa, Helli, Patricia, Madalina, Aylice.

They are slim young RO girls, LOL.No wonder I have problems identifying Sandra! I had been wrongly asking the 2 German girls I knew instead of asking the Romanian girls.

And I had wasted effort asking Arabella (the only Pole present last week) when I was sessioning with her how to identify a Karolina from Poland.

TankTank123
11-09-15, 05:23
Raissa(ex Venera Oase)Is this a tallish slim pretty blonde? I had a good session in Sharks with a Raissa last week whom I had not seen in Oase before. She also did not mention Oase. She said that she came from YinYang.

Jim57
11-09-15, 11:27
No time for more than a brief report. Good visit to Sharks yesterday. Got there about 7 pm & left at midnight. Pretty busy and a decent enough LU, for me anyway.

Was greeted almost immediately by Natalia & Dilia who I had taken as a threesome on my last visit. You would have thought they were really pleased to see me but the reality is they were hoping I'd drop the same amount of money on them this time! All the same very nice to be hugged & kissed by such beauties!

Two good sessions, Kati who was a repeat & Ada. Both slim girls with nice small tits.

Nille Copenhagen
11-09-15, 12:29
How do you guys deal with not being able to go to the club over the duration of the week and having to wait?Well some of us actually work during the weekdays.

So you fuck other girls or start wanking, LOL.

BarryManila
11-09-15, 13:06
Sarah. Final session. Thai girl. Older. Good body, large the tits (sillies but look good and natural and I wondered if they might be). Energetic. Not usually my type but by 11 pm options were few and her red and black lingerie won the vote from me. Good service.There is no Thai Girl Sarah in the club. This must have been Stella in her red and black lingerie. She's from Romania, but looks like an Asian Girl.

Craiova
11-09-15, 13:17
You would have thought they were really pleased to see me but the reality is they were hoping I'd drop the same amount of money on them this time!Yep so it is! But why should that be different the girls doing a professional job for money. Nevertheless the really good ones are able to give you sex you can't get better somewhere else. So everything is fine.

BarryManila
11-09-15, 14:29
Hopefully Barry M will get time to do a line up for today.The following girls are from Romania: Alice, Alina, Alexandra, Andrea, Annabel, Aphrodite, Corinna, Delia, Diana, Erica, Eva, Hannah, Ina, Jessica, Julia, Karin, Kathy, Larissa, Linda, Lorena, Louisa, Luna, Madalina, Monica, Natalia, Nelly, Oksana, Patricia, Raluca, Raphaela, Reena, Roberta, Roxanna, Samira, Stella, Tammy, Yellis, Yra. Bulgaria: Astrid, Aylice, Maggie, Manuela, Holly, Suzanna. Germany: Kathrin, Kimba (Filipina look), Lara, Lena, Sandra, Veronica. Serbia: Kyra, Michelle. Bosnia: Emina and Myda. Greece: Maria and Salia. Hungary: Aurora, Dina, Jacky. Brazil: Seline. Thailand: Phoebe. Finally: African Queen Oprah and Queen Mum Sylvana from Italy. I suppose there were nearly 100 Girls at Sharks last night. Nice to meet Syzygies, Sirioja and a gentleman from Northern Ireland.

FlyByCable
11-09-15, 19:36
Does Sharks still have discount at the entre fee if you visit at your birthday?

Syzygies
11-09-15, 22:25
The following girls are from Romania: Alice, Alina, Alexandra, Andrea, Annabel, Aphrodite, Corinna, Delia, Diana, Erica, Eva, Hannah, Ina, Jessica, Julia, Karin, Kathy, Larissa, Linda, Lorena, Louisa, Luna, Madalina, Monica, Natalia, Nelly, Oksana, Patricia, Raluca, Raphaela, Reena, Roberta, Roxanna, Samira, Stella, Tammy, Yellis, Yra. Bulgaria: Astrid, Aylice, Maggie, Manuela, Holly, Suzanna. Germany: Kathrin, Kimba (Filipina look), Lara, Lena, Sandra, Veronica. Serbia: Kyra, Michelle. Bosnia: Emina and Myda. Greece: Maria and Salia. Hungary: Aurora, Dina, Jacky. Brazil: Seline. Thailand: Phoebe. Finally: African Queen Oprah and Queen Mum Sylvana from Italy. I suppose there were nearly 100 Girls at Sharks last night. Nice to meet Syzygies, Sirioja and a gentleman from Northern Ireland.Maybe a lot of girls, and you know a lot more than me, but several of the normal pretty ones were missing.

Is the little South African one called Oprah or is that a different one? I thought miss SA was called Opal or Opel. You missed Ella (Rus?) with the the cups, Ivy, and I met Maria and Alexia (new brunette and blonde hanging together), fairly pretty both.

The list of girls missing would have made an excellent line up. LOL Definitely down from my previous visit just two weeks ago, but on a Friday. Maybe its time to give Sundays away if they don't improve soon.

I see now that I first sessioned with Ella (Roxanne from Golden time) on 20 Oct 2013. She appeared in Sharks for just one day (maybe) and was called Maria at the time. She had platinum blonde hair and was possibly a little heavier at that time (E cups). I recognised her again despite lost weight and hair colour change, but could not initially recall her one off name Maria.

Syzygies
11-09-15, 22:29
Is this a tallish slim pretty blonde? I had a good session in Sharks with a Raissa last week whom I had not seen in Oase before. She also did not mention Oase. She said that she came from YinYang.No different girl. Raissa / Venera was short slim and quite tanned skin with brown hair and probably only tried out briefly at Sharks.

Syzygies
11-09-15, 22:35
No wonder I have problems identifying Sandra! I had been wrongly asking the 2 German girls I knew instead of asking the Romanian girls.

Sandra is not Romanian. She normally eats dinner with her buddy Lara (Ger). Sandra can be missing (in the room) for a large portion of the day as has plenty of regulars and works early shift. Shortish blonde hair, slim, and has a bit of a prancing strut when she walks, but less than Dina's strut. Very sweet personality. Not very typical at all.

I did not meet the famous Aylice. I guess just wasn't my spec, unless she arrived quite late.

Syzygies
11-09-15, 22:39
Sorry! You are right! Blond hair. Was typing on small iphone screen and was severely jet lagged.Yep, my typing is also appalling on occasions.

Keurytak
11-09-15, 22:57
Hello everyone,

I'm from America I heard that a FKK its a must here and I read several good reviews on here. I read about the entry price in the web but I could not find prices of the show, also which day do you recommend me to go?

TankTank123
11-09-15, 23:05
Sandra is not Romanian. Yes, I know. Just taking a dig at Nille in both my paragraphs as he indicated that Sandra and Karolina were Romanians. ;)

PayForIt
11-10-15, 01:29
There is no Thai Girl Sarah in the club. This must have been Stella in her red and black lingerie. She's from Romania, but looks like an Asian Girl.Your description of the red and black lingerie is spot on so I'm sure you must be right. I thought she said Sarah but Stella sounds vaguely familiar! She definitely looked Asian and had that lingerie on so. I would never have guessed she was Romanian though it mattered not as she was fun in any event if not normally my type.

Syzygies
11-10-15, 08:10
Your description of the red and black lingerie is spot on so I'm sure you must be right. I thought she said Sarah but Stella sounds vaguely familiar! She definitely looked Asian and had that lingerie on so. I would never have guessed she was Romanian though it mattered not as she was fun in any event if not normally my type.Stella certainly looks at least half asian. Seems quite assertive like a Hong Kong Chinese type. Comes on far too strong for me to have the courage to try her but interesting to hear she can be fun. Doesn't speak a word of Thai and not exactly a Thai look.

Phoebe (Feebee), a new girl, told me she was from Aschaffenburg but looked Thai and speaks Thai. However her sillies and over makeup did not appeal. No where near as cute as darker Maya (Thai) I met 2 weeks earlier. There has been a Thai masseuse working as well. However real Thai massage is like torture for me. I only like body slide oil massage. LOL and she wasn't up for that.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 08:26
Guys:

Thank you veru much.

Karolina, Francesca, Karin, Sandra, Lisa, Helli, Patricia, Madalina, Aylice.Go to girls who attract You, not girls who attract others. I remember an American dreaming of my girl, because of my writings last Winter, he had just a fast room and didn t repeat with her and prefered an other girl who can t compete for me, even pretty blond. Each one his tastes.

Brunette long hair, white skin, tattoo on belly Karolina. Pol was not there on Saturday, nor Sunday. Not sure, she resisted, too many private problems, unfortunately for her. Karin is classy, gorgeous, fake blond, red shoes, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, said me won t be there next week end, I will miss her, her smiles and elegance. Francesca is long black hair, very slim, small tits, black stockings, not sure she will stay at Sharks where many girls. Helli not there this week end unfortunately for my friend, Madalina and Patricia sitt at the bar, on "aquarium" side, opposite to restaurant. Helli is tanned skin, long chesnut hair, pretty face and beautiful tits with slim body, Madalina is chesnut hair to shoulders, with cat eyes, Patricia is blond, slim, a little bit saggy tits, but a real girl friend, I think one, asian type, who asked me for a girl this Sunday and my friend on Saturday, enjoyed her. Aylice. Bu is small, long black hair, she starts around 6 pm. Lisa. De, not there last times, blond with poney tail, tattoes, angel, smiling face. Sandra. De is blond hair to shoulders, white skin, small tits, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, starting at 11 am, finishing around 10/11 pm.

I try to manage to be there on Sunday for my new discovery, big thanks to Patrick, after Aylice last time. I advice You Madalina, Patricia and Sandra even she lost her smile, but I don t forget how it was on February and March. Avoid asian fucker girls who hunt asian for easy clients, even some men like to be fucked, compare to what others get, and even return often, to be again. I confirm Syzy informations, this week end casting was not what it was on Monday 2 weeks ago, Sunday was lower than Saturday. For both, most of girls arrived quite late, after 5 pm and on Sunday night, empty at 2 am.

Speak with girls about what You like, before room and You should find girls to enjoy.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 09:06
Hello everyone,

I'm from America I heard that a FKK its a must here and I read several good reviews on here. I read about the entry price in the web but I could not find prices of the show, also which day do you recommend me to go?For Sharks, on Wednesday or Friday. For Oase, on Friday or Saturday. For World and Mainhattan, on Saturday, but everybody, even men who liked World like me, say casting is down at the moment. Speak with girls about your expectations before going to room. Don t say it s your first time and as You are American, don t tip if You don t want all girls know You are a tourist.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 09:33
Hi all,

Please what's the best way to get to this club from Frankfurt Main Airport? I plan to visit this club on Thursday 19th Nov, what's the closest hotel to the club and will you advise on a Thursday visit as I prefer lots of ladies to be on offer?

GPThursday is not best day for Sharks, Wednesday or Friday should be better, on Thursday, You will find about 50 girls. Contel hôtel is 300 meters to Sharks. I think You can find bus from airport to Darmstadt.

BarryManila
11-10-15, 10:31
Is the little South African one called Oprah or is that a different one? I thought miss SA was called Opal or Opel.The little South African is from Nigeria. LOL. Someone who went to room with her said her name is Oprah, like US TV-star Oprah Winfrey.

BarryManila
11-10-15, 13:11
Does Sharks still have discount at the entre fee if you visit at your birthday?Yes. At your birthday you pay only 40 Euro at Sharks.

Sigarda
11-10-15, 13:33
I have only been to Sharks last Friday night and Sunday afternoon. Last Friday night Sharks LU was quite robust. Is Saturday day / night Sharks casting pretty similar to Friday night?

Thanks

Davina
11-10-15, 13:40
Go to girls who attract You, not girls who attract others. I remember an American dreaming of my girl, because of my writings last Winter, he had just a fast room and didn t repeat with her and prefered an other girl who can t compete for me, even pretty blond. Each one his tastes.

Brunette long hair, white skin, tattoo on belly Karolina. Pol was not there on Saturday, nor Sunday. Not sure, she resisted, too many private problems, unfortunately for her. Karin is classy, gorgeous, fake blond, red shoes, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, said me won t be there next week end, I will miss her, her smiles and elegance. Francesca is long black hair, very slim, small tits, black stockings, not sure she will stay at Sharks where many girls. Helli not there this week end unfortunately for my friend, Madalina and Patricia sitt at the bar, on "aquarium" side, opposite to restaurant. Helli is tanned skin, long chesnut hair, pretty face and beautiful tits with slim body, Madalina is chesnut hair to shoulders, with cat eyes, Patricia is blond, slim, a little bit saggy tits, but a real girl friend, I think one, asian type, who asked me for a girl this Sunday and my friend on Saturday, enjoyed her. Aylice. Bu is small, long black hair, she starts around 6 pm. Lisa. De, not there last times, blond with poney tail, tattoes, angel, smiling face. Sandra. De is blond hair to shoulders, white skin, small tits, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, starting at 11 am, finishing around 10/11 pm.

I try to manage to be there on Sunday for my new discovery, big thanks to Patrick, after Aylice last time. I advice You Madalina, Patricia and Sandra even she lost her smile, but I don t forget how it was on February and March. Avoid asian fucker girls who hunt asian for easy clients, even some men like to be fucked, compare to what others get, and even return often, to be again. I confirm Syzy informations, this week end casting was not what it was on Monday 2 weeks ago, Sunday was lower than Saturday. For both, most of girls arrived quite late, after 5 pm and on Sunday night, empty at 2 am.

Speak with girls about what You like, before room and You should find girls to enjoy.Roger that.

Well, it's seem that all girls in sharks are tattoos and hight heel like in 80's, isn't sexy.

Member #4581
11-10-15, 14:07
I think they were being sarcastic, although I suspect it missed whatever intended audience it was supposed to reach.

I am in the club a couple of days this week, hope to see you around; and perhaps intro Aylice to you as well. Not sure she is famous, only Siri and me keep gushing about her, and I am such an infrequent visitor, it hardly counts.

Sandra is not Romanian. She normally eats dinner with her buddy Lara (Ger). Sandra can be missing (in the room) for a large portion of the day as has plenty of regulars and works early shift. Shortish blonde hair, slim, and has a bit of a prancing strut when she walks, but less than Dina's strut. Very sweet personality. Not very typical at all.

I did not meet the famous Aylice. I guess just wasn't my spec, unless she arrived quite late.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 15:44
I am in the club a couple of days this week, hope to see you around; and perhaps intro Aylice to you as well. Not sure she is famous, only Siri and me keep gushing about her, and I am such an infrequent visitor, it hardly counts.Aylice is very famous with some regulars and locals, maybe too famous now, maybe I wrote too much about her, unfortunately for me on Saturday, but one lost, a new one discovered on Sunday. The Japanese and the American can go to ask her now, how I harassed her, since beginning of July, like all girls I meet many times, Japanese Raïssa, American Madi. For today, it was my way to thank her for her behavior before Saturday. Nice girl, but I need same respect back, I give to girls. Same for Francesca on Saturday and I love both in room, but out of room is also important for me, like for Valentina Samya before. Fortunately, I had my top model Karin this week end and a very good surprise on Sunday, thanks to Patrick.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 15:49
Does Sharks still have discount at the entre fee if you visit at your birthday?You can dream at Sharks, go on Sunday before 2 pm and you will have 20 for discount for your birthday, or go to GT, but not same girls, no Karin, no Agnes, no Dina, no Helli at GT, but blond Lena. Lat is Ok if she is free.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-10-15, 16:00
I am in the club a couple of days this week, hope to see you around; and perhaps intro Aylice to you as well. Not sure she is famous, only Siri and me keep gushing about her, and I am such an infrequent visitor, it hardly counts.I didn't post about my session with Aylice in September but I will join you and Sirioja in gushing about her. An ISG member introduced her to me. After a chat we went upstairs but there was a queue so I got one of the rooms under the aquarium and had a wonderful, sweaty (only partly due to the room being hot) hour session with her. A lovely girl and GFE to the max. A definite repeat if she is there when I am back to Sharks.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 19:26
Yes. At your birthday you pay only 40 Euro at Sharks.You are the best, I didn't know, I paid full price in 2014 , but I got my Isabella and later she had me for her birthday at World, like Maria platinium on July at Oase. 2015 was at World. At GT, entry is free.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 19:30
Roger that.

Well, it's seem that all girls in sharks are tattoos and hight heel like in 80's, isn't sexy.Many girls with natural look, no silicon, nor tattoo at Sharks. Without high heels, most are less than 1,60 , with heels, they look like models.

Sirioja
11-10-15, 20:37
The following girls are from Romania: Alice, Alina, Alexandra, Andrea, Annabel, Aphrodite, Corinna, Delia, Diana, Erica, Eva, Hannah, Ina, Jessica, Julia, Karin, Kathy, Larissa, Linda, Lorena, Louisa, Luna, Madalina, Monica, Natalia, Nelly, Oksana, Patricia, Raluca, Raphaela, Reena, Roberta, Roxanna, Samira, Stella, Tammy, Yellis, Yra. Bulgaria: Astrid, Aylice, Maggie, Manuela, Holly, Suzanna. Germany: Kathrin, Kimba (Filipina look), Lara, Lena, Sandra, Veronica. Serbia: Kyra, Michelle. Bosnia: Emina and Myda. Greece: Maria and Salia. Hungary: Aurora, Dina, Jacky. Brazil: Seline. Thailand: Phoebe. Finally: African Queen Oprah and Queen Mum Sylvana from Italy. I suppose there were nearly 100 Girls at Sharks last night. Nice to meet Syzygies, Sirioja and a gentleman from Northern Ireland.You are the best of us and I trust you, even don't know most of girls, but can't believe 100 girls on the evening, casting seemed so low on this Sunday, lower than on Saturday which was not exceptionnal, and much lower than on Monday 2 weeks ago. I can only agree with Syzy, compare to castings few weeks ago, even with top model Karin, Dina who is prettier when she smiles, Madalina, Patricia, Aylice, my new girl you know, Maria and her blond friend, Kati. De, Keira and the top danish model Sylvana. It, even prettier than Helena Christensen for who knew, Sharks seemed empty, without Agnes, Kelli, Karolina, Evita, Cosmina, Helli, Aurelia, Francesca who was there on Saturday. I thought to leave at 7 pm, with my friend, to drive to World, but Aurelia was off, or Mainhattan, or even Aca. Fortunately, Patrick made our evening with his good advice, after being lucky to play without any restriction with Karin for the week end, what a deep DATY and what a doogy with ass up and pink flower opening, what a woman.

To Syzy, not a problem for me, not to have same tastes, only problem for me is those who bullshit about others, because of jealousy, without the faintest proof for what they write, or those who write about casting without visiting.

Carpe Viam
11-10-15, 20:37
Supermodel who was betrothed to Cr Ronaldo has no shame. But top-model who was betrothed to a son of Kadafi even presented her public mea culpa. Treated as a favorite by a suspicious person in a public forum is not always an advantage for a girl. Aylice understood it like other girls.

FlyByCable
11-10-15, 21:20
Yes. At your birthday you pay only 40 Euro at Sharks.Thanks! Then it will be a visit the 5th of December. I like Sharks very much and I was thinking to go there for my birthday even if there was no discount. But good to know that they offer a little discount.

Syzygies
11-10-15, 23:03
Hi all,

GPThursday has been ok for me in the past but did not try recently.

If at the right time can catch the Bus AIR from airport terminal 1, about 6 minutes after the hour, or slighlt later from terminal 2, sometimes after the half hour, going to Darmstadt train station. That is about 3 km from Sharks. Bus R can take close to Sharks or walk or taxi.

If wrong time for the bus, there are train and other alternatives. Bus AIR is quick though.

Hessen Bub
11-10-15, 23:07
Aylice is very famous with some regulars and locals, maybe too famous now, maybe I wrote too much about her, Yeah, that must be the reason why she is popular.

HB.

Jymondor
11-10-15, 23:16
Yeah, that must be the reason why she is popular.HB.That's might be true. I approached her after reading HB posts.

Akibono
11-11-15, 02:31
Go to girls who attract You, not girls who attract others. I remember an American dreaming of my girl, because of my writings last Winter, he had just a fast room and didn t repeat with her and prefered an other girl who can t compete for me, even pretty blond. Each one his tastes.

Speak with girls about what You like, before room and You should find girls to enjoy.There must be two Alices. There is a thin blonde one with big lips and two tattoos. One looks like a sitting cat.

PussyLiccker
11-11-15, 04:00
You missed Ella (Rus?) with the the cupsI'm pretty sure Ella is the girl from GT I've met in 2013, and according to Youppie, her reports started of with her as Romanian. Started with her reported 20, and then 19, and then 18 after, about 2-3 years ago. I have met Romanians (typically blonds with blue eyes or that type of look) that claim to have biological parent(s) being Russian. So, she's one of those types. Nationality is Romanian.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 04:17
I'm pretty sure Ella is the girl from GT I've met in 2013, and according to Youppie, her reports started of with her as Romanian. Started with her reported 20, and then 19, and then 18 after, about 2-3 years ago. I have met Romanians (typically blonds with blue eyes or that type of look) that claim to have biological parent(s) being Russian. So, she's one of those types. Nationality is Romanian.I confirm Ella, ex Roxana GT and also ex YY, speak many languages and Russian, but she is not Russian as she said to my friend, but he enjoyed her very much, very GFE and no upsell. I m sure I saw her at World last Winter.

PussyLiccker
11-11-15, 09:25
What they say is more of a pre-sale pitch than anything else. Russians are a rarity, and if she has the looks, it can be convincing. With such a high percentage of Ro in clubs, a girl saying Russian gives a pull to some punters I bet. Not as high as her looks and attitude, but makes her seem set apart from the rest. There are girls out there that lived in DE for a good time, and claim DE, but in reality Ro. I've met several Ro girls that spoke English very well, but then there was a girl that spoke English like an American which was interesting.

Whatever stories that the girls tells you doesn't have bearing on the session. If believable, it creates a more positive feeling for the punter. Not physical, but psychological enhancer. Nothing wrong with it as it's something to boost the mood. No harm in it.

Sometimes things are said that provide a bit of a charm. It helps I'm sure.

BarryManila
11-11-15, 12:12
With such a high percentage of Ro in clubs, a girl saying Russian gives a pull to some punters I bet.If a Romanian girl is telling me in a club that she's Russian or Spanish, I just tell her: I'm sorry, but I prefer Romanian girls! LOL.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 14:33
There must be two Alices. There is a thin blonde one with big lips and two tattoos. One looks like a sitting cat.There is skippy Alice, slim body with small tits, always wearing black stockings, who changed her hair this week end, but still bad make up.

There is Jellis sitting at the bar close to kino.

There is Helli sitting at the bar opposite side to restaurant.

And there is my, not only mine, small bulgarian, long black hair, white skin, with beautiful eyes, smile and teeth, good breathe because not smoking and when she is on the bed without towel around her, beautiful small firm body with good body care, good smell and taste. One of the best GFE for me for our many times in room. If she was taller and had her hair in poney tail like she was once, she would be a superstar at Sharks, but regulars know her skill.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 16:05
If a Romanian girl is telling me in a club that she's Russian or Spanish, I just tell her: I'm sorry, but I prefer Romanian girls! LOL.Like I did when I met Karin, claiming to be Spanish: I don't like so much spanish girls, but I love romanian girls. Now she says she is romanian and live in Romania and what a classy beautiful romanian woman. But if I meet a real russian or latvian girl, like Marina or Ina Oase, meaning speaking russian, can't say I don't like russian or latvian girls.

Marina. Lat didn't return to Sharks? Was not there on Saturday and Sunday.

See you maybe next Sunday, for my new girl who is romanian of course.

Hessen Bub
11-11-15, 16:29
Aylice is squinting a little. She's hanging around with the other Bulgarian girls. Meggy, Emi, Martina, Andrea, Dali etc.

HB.

Jim57
11-11-15, 16:36
The following girls are from Romania: Alice, Alina, Alexandra, Andrea, Annabel, Aphrodite, Corinna, Delia, Diana, Erica, Eva, Hannah, Ina, Jessica, Julia, Karin, Kathy, Larissa, Linda, Lorena, Louisa, Luna, Madalina, Monica, Natalia, Nelly, Oksana, Patricia, Raluca, Raphaela, Reena, Roberta, Roxanna, Samira, Stella, Tammy, Yellis, Yra. Bulgaria: Astrid, Aylice, Maggie, Manuela, Holly, Suzanna. Germany: Kathrin, Kimba (Filipina look), Lara, Lena, Sandra, Veronica. Serbia: Kyra, Michelle. Bosnia: Emina and Myda. Greece: Maria and Salia. Hungary: Aurora, Dina, Jacky. Brazil: Seline. Thailand: Phoebe. Finally: African Queen Oprah and Queen Mum Sylvana from Italy. I suppose there were nearly 100 Girls at Sharks last night. Nice to meet Syzygies, Sirioja and a gentleman from Northern Ireland.From the gentleman from Northern Ireland! Nice meeting you on Sunday.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 17:14
Aylice is squinting a little. She's hanging around with the other Bulgarian girls. Meggy, Emi, Martina, Andrea, Dali etc.

HBI looked at her many times in the eyes and never noticed, she has shining eyes, a real sunshine when she smiles.

Gaolegao366
11-11-15, 18:15
Hi guys!

I am thinking about going to sharks during thanksgiving, will Michelle and Sandra be there? Also do girls go home or they stay?

Member #4581
11-11-15, 18:27
First, I have to thank Sirioja for his help. I was in the club on a day Aylice normally does not show up, so I requested Siri on PM and he obliged (when he was in the club last week) by asking her to come into the club on the day I was planning to come in. She did indeed, and was as fabulous as on my prior visit. Thanks for being a thorough gentleman. And Aylice was a total delight, 2 hrs spent in a dreamed state, as Siri would say. Unfortunately, she disappeared later in the night when I wanted to take a second session; guess she is indeed getting popular.

Also sessioned with a few other girls. This was a slow dessous day, so the majority of the "stars" were not in, I guess. Although I thought there must have been at least 60 girls in total, if not more. As Syzy says, these headcount estimates are likely to err with a bias to the lower side.

One girl I had a good time with was Milana from Serbia. Brand new this week, she says, never worked before. The typical slim, petite to medium height, small tits pretty face look I always go for. Short hair brunette, less than shoulder length. Perky tits. Very nice to chat with, as well, good English skills. I don't know I am as gaga as when I first sessioned with Aylice, but she is pretty good in her own way, despite being so new. And for fans of EricCarlaCindy of Oase, Milana is somewhat similarly talented, although CindyCArla is incomparable I suppose.

Another was a Maria, said she was ex Royal. I thought I saw her before, but she worked only at Royal and I had never been there. Pretty girl, and provided decent service, but I thought Milana was better. Maria looked prettier from far, closeup was less so, still a pretty face and a very nice bod.

Finally, Coco. Petite blond ex Oase. This session was a disaster. I don't know if she picked up bad habits from her pals at Oase or what, she was co stanly into upselling. First she was after anal, then CIM, then she demanded a full hour session, and that was at the ten minute mark! She is pretty, nice firm body, but I cut my losses short at 20 minutes. Could have held on till half hour and stayed in the room, but the mood had vanished, and when you are on a holiday, time is more important than anything else. I have not generally encountered as much upselling from a Sharks girl. Perhaps I have been lucky hitherto.

Sigarda
11-11-15, 20:03
I looked at her many times in the eyes and never noticed, she has shining eyes, a real sunshine when she smiles.Damn, I don't think I noticed this Aylice last weekend on my visit. I will go again Friday. Now I am curious about her! How to identify her and where is she located most of the time when not with customers? I plan on showing up at the club at opening!

Sirioja
11-11-15, 20:09
Just my pleasure to ask Aylice for you and she deserves my help for all what she gave me. I find she improved her skill, but staying top GFE. She is a little star now, known by regulars, so better to book her when you want to have other room with her. Maybe, you can enjoy with her again on your tour. If you need, let me know. I always try to help girls I like: Aylice, Francesca / Sarah. I also brought new clients to Madi, Raïssa, Sandra, Patricia, Kelli, even japanese and american bullshit about me, without knowing anything about the truth.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 20:15
New Maria. Ro didn't only work at Royal because she claims to know me and I've been only 4 hours on night at Royal and spent my night with pretty Alessia. Ro, so she worked in other club? Where she saw me, maybe Oase?

Free Dude
11-11-15, 20:28
Dear Jnpr30, on behalve of pretty much anyone: please don't encourage the oblivious Frenchman. Unless it is about convincing him to jump of a bridge, maybe.

If you haven'why noticed Aylice's squint, I seriously doubt you've ever seen her.

Member #4581
11-11-15, 21:09
When someone does you a good turn, you say thank you. It works in real world, it works on ISG.

I have nothing to do with the rest of the ugly fist fights that go on around here.

Also, it would be proper etiquette to address the appropriate person, as it was not me who made any reference to the squint, but the below comment is clearly addressed towards me.

Dear Jnpr30, on behalve of pretty much anyone: please don't encourage the oblivious Frenchman. Unless it is about convincing him to jump of a bridge, maybe.

If you haven'why noticed Aylice's squint, I seriously doubt you've ever seen her.

Hessen Bub
11-11-15, 21:14
If you haven'why noticed Aylice's squint, I seriously doubt you've ever seen her.Thanks.

HB.

Syzygies
11-11-15, 22:17
Hi guys!

I am thinking about going to sharks during thanksgiving, will Michelle and Sandra be there? Also do girls go home or they stay?I don't believe Thanksgiving exists here. American thing. I don't even know when it is.

Syzygies
11-11-15, 22:29
Finally, Coco. Petite blond ex Oase. This session was a disaster. I don't know if she picked up bad habits from her pals at Oase or what, she was co stanly into upselling. First she was after anal, then CIM, then she demanded a full hour session, and that was at the ten minute mark! She is pretty, nice firm body, but I cut my losses short at 20 minutes. Could have held on till half hour and stayed in the room, but the mood had vanished, and when you are on a holiday, time is more important than anything else. I have not generally encountered as much upselling from a Sharks girl. Perhaps I have been lucky hitherto.Do you know her Oase name? I saw a very petite girl medium short hair that looked like Oase Paloma. A dancer. Once had a disaster session with her if it is her. I could be mistaken. Might just be similar look.

I did not recognise Maria at all. So not an Oase regular but possible an odd visit there.

Hessen Bub
11-11-15, 22:32
Coco is not that petite or skinny. She came with Helli, hangs around with her and was sometimes wearing a black bow tie.

HB.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 22:42
Damn, I don't think I noticed this Aylice last weekend on my visit. I will go again Friday. Now I am curious about her! How to identify her and where is she located most of the time when not with customers? I plan on showing up at the club at opening!She starts not before 5/6 pm and works in the night, she works on Friday, not always on Thursday, small with long black hair, when she stays at the bar, she is close to restaurant, if you are attracted, you will love her top GFE behavior like I do, she is just an angel, no girl with same services level at Oase, no upsell. No problem with her eyes, just beautiful.

About 2 pm, you should find Karolina. Pol, who returned from Oase, long black hair, 1,70 , tattoo on belly, other top GFE performer.

PChew
11-11-15, 23:13
Today no Karin nor her friend Cami, no Sandra. Dina, Aurelia, Cosmina, Janine, Alina etc. Were present. Don't know who Aylice is.

Sessioned with Dina's friend Charlotte. Brunette, fake tits. Good session. Then went with Michelle again as a safe bet. As good as usual. I was tempted to try Alexia, tall blonde but wasn't sure about her during pre-session chat so stopped.

Saw Ramona too. Without Tanktankn pointed it out earlier in another post I don't think I would have recognized her. She has changed a lot.

PChew
11-11-15, 23:21
Hi guys!

I am thinking about going to sharks during thanksgiving, will Michelle and Sandra be there? Also do girls go home or they stay?Michelle (Serbian blonde?) is likely to be there. She even told me today she plan to stay in the club in Christmas. Don't know if she will change her plan though.

Sirioja
11-11-15, 23:28
Today no Karin nor her friend Cami, no Sandra. Dina, Aurelia, Cosmina, Janine, Alina etc. Were present. Don't know who Aylice is.

Sessioned with Dina's friend Charlotte. Brunette, fake tits. Good session. Then went with Michelle again as a safe bet. As good as usual. I was tempted to try Alexia, tall blonde but wasn't sure about her during pre-session chat so stopped.

Saw Ramona too. Without Tanktankn pointed it out earlier in another post I don't think I would have recognized her. She has changed a lot.Karin takes a time off, but will return, working until mid December. Look forward playing again without restriction with such a classy, smiling beauty. It was my honor, thanks miss for my eyes and brain to dream.

You mean blond Sabina Ramona back where she started?

If Karolina. Pol return and Agnes. Pol also back, casting would become on top again. I would never be able to manage so many attractive targets.

Carpe Viam
11-11-15, 23:31
New Maria. Ro didn't only work at Royal because she claims to know me and I've been only 4 hours on night at Royal and spent my night with pretty Alessia. Ro, so she worked in other club? Where she saw me, maybe Oase?New Maria said she was Das 5 Element. It is possible that she tried several clubs. And also possible that Alessia immediately understood the danger.

Tuber19
11-12-15, 00:31
Hello Guys,

Although I was at Sharks 2 travels and spent there 6 days in total, but I don't remember names of girls I met, here is a short review about girls I sessioned with, I will start from the girls I like most.

1- Karolina, she has great personality and she is very pretty, when we went in the room she requested 90 minute and I agreed, could even stayed more but she was leaving the club.

2- Mia, skinny girl with short blond hair, average looking but I was amazed by her service, Top service and definitely will repeat.

3- Merilla, she is top GFE girls, she treat the man like if she likes him, I liked that about her. But when I first met her she had a natural boobs, now she has silicon and I don't like anymore, worth repeat though.

4- Ester, she is cute, and good in the room, BUT my session with her wasent very good, I assume that because I went with he after short time of a previous session, would give her another try.

5- Leya, the face is average but the body is TOP with big boobs, her kissing skills are good too, I didn't repeat with her, but maybe in my next visit I will.

About my experience: I like Sharks alot, I don't mind girls approaching, 99% of the girls were polite when I decline, I don't even remember a bad behavior from girls and if it happen I will not be annoyed as I know it is really hard job for the girls and they might loose Patience.

My strategy is when I go to club, I look for the prettiest girls because they are all in the same price LOL, but now I figured its not the best strategy, as some girls will give great sex and blow the man like Mia for example.

So my new strategy is to ask about top service girls, if I can met some experience guy in Sharks I will appreciate his help.

I will keep an eye on January reports for my next FKK vacation.

Any help from you guys will be appreciated.

YamaYama0519
11-12-15, 01:24
Saw Ramona too. Without Tanktankn pointed it out earlier in another post I don't think I would have recognized her. She has changed a lot.Am wondering how she has changed.

McAdonis
11-12-15, 02:38
There is Jellis sitting at the bar close to kino.

Never been with her. Not my spec. But I hear she is good, so she deserves the publicity. Every time I see her she is wearing something black around her ankle. I think her left ankle but can't be sure. Not sure of the material, because I haven't been close enough. Perhaps some sort of lace or bowtie type material.

If you glance really quick, you might assume it is like the ankle bracelet they put on criminals who are under house arrest.

PChew
11-12-15, 02:40
Am wondering how she has changed.I don't mean she suddenly become a 200 pound girl.

Perhaps I used the wrong words. It must be over 9 months since I saw her last time in oase. Shouldn't be a surprise that there are subtle changes on her appearences.

The closesst I can think of is Dina whom I haven't seen for a few months because she is not always in the club. But I think she is as hot as ever. Ramona gave me a totally different impression this time.

PussyLiccker
11-12-15, 02:52
Never been with her. Not my spec. But I hear she is good, so she deserves the publicity. Every time I see her she is wearing something black around her ankle. I think her left ankle but can't be sure. Not sure of the material, because I haven't been close enough. Perhaps some sort of lace or bowtie type material.

If you glance really quick, you might assume it is like the ankle bracelet they put on criminals who are under house arrest.I always see her sitting at the same spot, and I have seen Delik with her at the end of the bar toward the Kino end. I can't say I've seen her off that chair. LOL. I recall her wearing a band on her arm. The band is for the nice wet soft BJ time? I got to say her BJ is pretty good. Her service is what I describe as wet. Her kissing to BBBJ. She does deserve the publicity.

Trans Atlantic
11-12-15, 04:28
Hi guys!

I am thinking about going to sharks during thanksgiving, will Michelle and Sandra be there? Also do girls go home or they stay?

Which Thanksgiving are you referring to?

PussyLiccker
11-12-15, 04:44
Which Thanksgiving are you referring to?Given it's November, one left to go.

"It is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. ".

Ortos
11-12-15, 06:07
Do you know her Oase name? I saw a very petite girl medium short hair that looked like Oase Paloma. A dancer. Once had a disaster session with her if it is her. I could be mistaken. Might just be similar look.

Paloma at Oase, a couple of years ago?, had lots of tattoos, esp stars on her upper arms and shoulder area. Yes?