PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Sirioja
03-10-16, 08:27
By the way I read on here that she has returned to Paradise but I've been to Paradise twice in the last week or so and not spotted Ellis.

Is she back at Sharks again?No Alice / Ellis since beginning of year. What is said at Sharks is she returned to Stuttgart. Will see next week end.

Sirioja
03-10-16, 09:04
Jnp,

You know how much I love Aylice, reason why I always try to help her for her business and her safety about some drunks. Even new silicon, she is still smiling and she is kindness, even more important than her real skill. I think one new enjoyed her last Saturday. This is also why I wrote some informations this week. For sure, I will repeat with her, but right now, I found a little sunshine who gives me deep vibes, I did mistake to go with Karin last Saturday, even really lovely and gorgeous, had appointment but had sunshine in my brain. I will have to manage Megan on next week end, not to loose her and I know she understood when seeing us, but before my break ski tour, I need sunshine to feel good, before pain and injuries, and when I will come back, maybe little sunshine will be exhausted by this bad job, no more freshness, then I will be sad to loose her and will return to Aylice who will make me forget the sun. Also will return to Megan, she should know how much I love her, but sometimes a girl, she is not as pretty as her, but she is different for me, just for illusion, to get strength before the 2 fall / die on 23 and 26 March, but impossible to resist to jump. Some play life in AO sex, I play mine learning to fly without wings, only with legs, that's pure adrenaline.

Dutedrac
03-10-16, 09:10
Kimba (Phi) and Maya (Thai, darker skin) not too pretty but both good service providers and quite busy, if present. Expect no more than 1-3 asians in the Sharks LU.

Blonde silicon Kaira ? Fake PSE, plastic doll / RLD service, not busy (no wonder).

Old sauna was fine I didn't see any need and I don't see any improvement, the new sauna temperature is a joke (sauna for pussies ?) but should be better in a week or two. Why waste money in a new sauna instead of upgrading all the rooms with reasonable AC ? Sharks fucking warehouse rooms are too hot, all of them, in summer, in winter. Escapes me.

Jymondor
03-10-16, 11:44
Sharks fucking warehouse rooms are too hot, all of them, in summer, in winter. Escapes me.I always wait for the room with the window. Even if inner rooms becomes available I let next couple go in front of me. Girls not really happy with that. But by regulars girls know that and accept.

Hessen Bub
03-10-16, 13:17
Most girls smoke and will be okay with waiting for a room with a window as the inner rooms upstairs are non-smoking.

Was about time for a new sauna after six years. Still they could put some money into ac for all rooms, last summer was a desaster, I went to Oase on the hotter days, mainly du to the hot rooms at Sharks. And the nicer pool and pool action.

HB.

Sirioja
03-10-16, 14:32
Why you smoke in room with your girls? I don't like to kiss ashtray, I ask them to drink something before room, when smoking, and prefer to play football with their ass, rather than looking at them smoking.

Dominik75
03-10-16, 18:16
I will arrive to FRA this Thursday do you know if Oprah (black south African) is working this week?

Sirioja
03-10-16, 18:31
Why you smoke in room with your girls? I don't like to kiss ashtray, I ask them to drink something before room, when smoking, and prefer to play football with their ass, rather than looking at them smoking.At the moment, some girls ask me not to take them to rooms with window, because those rooms are colder, so I enjoy time with them to wait for rooms without window, but warmer, then my girls feel better and get more hot. Win-win.

BarryManila
03-10-16, 19:22
Old sauna was fine I didn't see any need and I don't see any improvement, the new sauna temperature is a joke (sauna for pussies ?) but should be better in a week or two.The old sauna was bad! Sitting on the towel was like uncomfortable sitting in hell. At the end of this week the new sauna will have perfect hot temperature. It's normal to start a new sauna carefully, the wooden interior is sensitive at the beginning. What? Sauna for pussies? Yes, sometimes you can see some pussies inside. Not a bad view! LOL. And please, gentlemen, leave your plastic shoes outside the sauna. There are still a lot of men from different countries not knowing the rules of using sauna.

Jymondor
03-10-16, 20:16
Was about time for a new sauna after six years. Still they could put some money into ac for all rooms, last summer was a desaster, I went to Oase on the hotter days, mainly du to the hot rooms at Sharks. And the nicer pool and pool action.
HB.As we leave the club TF always asked "is everything OK? Lets tell her "OK, but why no AC in the rooms? Summer is coming". If many of us will insistently repeat this maybe they will make some decisions?

Batuk
03-10-16, 20:33
I reached Sharks around 1230 AM earlier today. The entry fee was 50. I guess this is "reduced" rate. Does anyone know Lina (Leena? Tall girl Brunette and speaks good English. I had a very good session with her. She told me that she is German but I was not sure. Will write detailed report on Sharks and Sakura soon. Sakrua was pretty nice and I liked it better. Saw lot of guys yesterday. I am sure some of Sr ISG members were there.

Jim57
03-10-16, 20:49
As we leave the club TF always asked "is everything OK? Lets tell her "OK, but why no AC in the rooms? Summer is coming". If many of us will insistently repeat this maybe they will make some decisions?That's a good idea.

Sirioja
03-10-16, 21:37
As we leave the club TF always asked "is everything OK? Lets tell her "OK, but why no AC in the rooms? Summer is coming". If many of us will insistently repeat this maybe they will make some decisions?I like 4 new wood chalets even no AC, sex in them as like sauna, without green and red lights, when it was 35°see on beginning of July. No more AC old chalets.

UShobbyist
03-10-16, 21:40
I went to Oase on the hotter days, mainly du to the hot rooms at Sharks. And the nicer pool and pool action.

HB.Pool action in FKK Oase?

Sirioja
03-11-16, 05:25
The old sauna was bad! Sitting on the towel was like uncomfortable sitting in hell. At the end of this week the new sauna will have perfect hot temperature. It's normal to start a new sauna carefully, the wooden interior is sensitive at the beginning. What? Sauna for pussies? Yes, sometimes you can see some pussies inside. Not a bad view! LOL. And please, gentlemen, leave your plastic shoes outside the sauna. There are still a lot of men from different countries not knowing the rules of using sauna.Some girls enter to get warmer or finish their day relaxing.

What is the problem about keeping my ski shoes? If not walking on wood stairs. I never stay because even last Friday was too hot for my pussy.

Exodus8
03-11-16, 16:13
Some girls enter to get warmer or finish their day relaxing.

What is the problem about keeping my ski shoes? If not walking on wood stairs. I never stay because even last Friday was too hot for my pussy.Your pussy? 😂.

DaWong949
03-11-16, 17:39
I don't know if this is right place to ask this question as I am newbie here. Direct me to right place if it is wrong place.

I am from West Coast of the Sates. I normally go to Frankfurt main train station to get my cell phone sim card as soon as I landed.

There are couple of stores right in front of it and the guy just insert a SIM card to my unlocked apple 4's phone and I paid him 20-30 euro. I can use it to call.

Us and use Google map for internet. It is very easy and convenience.

I am thinking to come to Darmstadt on Airliner bus from FRA directly. Is there any similar stores near Darmstadt main train station? Otherwise, I will have to go to Frankfurt first.

Thanks everyone.

Breadman
03-11-16, 20:11
I don't know if this is right place to ask this question as I am newbie here. Direct me to right place if it is wrong place.

I am from West Coast of the Sates. I normally go to Frankfurt main train station to get my cell phone sim card as soon as I landed.

There are couple of stores right in front of it and the guy just insert a SIM card to my unlocked apple 4's phone and I paid him 20-30 euro. I can use it to call.

I am thinking to come to Darmstadt on Airliner bus from FRA directly. Is there any similar stores near Darmstadt main train station? Otherwise, I will have to go to Frankfurt first.

Thanks everyone.I highly recommend you switch over to Tmobile, they give you free text messages and data and only charge 20 cents per minute for a phone call. What's more convenient than simply turning on your phone upon landing and having it work right off the bat?

http://www.t-mobile.com/optional-services/roaming.html

Sirioja
03-11-16, 20:28
Dina, Nicoletta, Annabel, Aylice, Milana. Srb, Brandy / Leya, Patricia, Paloma, ex Jessika silicon World, Aurelia, Megan, Selena, Madalina, Ester, Alessia, Sofia, Sofie, Alexia, Evita, Roxana silicon, Scarlet with curly blond hair, Aliana Roxana, Karin, new Cristina, new Simona, pretty brunette with pony tail, are working today.

No Alice / Eliss, nor Sandra, nor Helli, nor Maria, nor Marina, nor Moira, nor Kelli.

Sunshine will be at night for me, after Megan once more.

Sirioja
03-11-16, 20:29
Sauna party on Saturday 19 March.

ExpatLover
03-11-16, 20:33

Thanks everyone.You will never such a good and cheap service as in Frankfurt Bahnhof Viertel, don't hesitate to ask a Ortel SIM card or Otelo.

Sirioja
03-12-16, 05:54
Dina, Nicoletta, Annabel, Aylice, Milana. Srb, Brandy / Leya, Patricia, Paloma, ex Jessika silicon World, Aurelia, Megan, Selena, Madalina, Ester, Alessia, Sofia, Sofie, Alexia, Evita, Roxana silicon, Scarlet with curly blond hair, Aliana Roxana, Karin, new Cristina, new Simona, pretty brunette with pony tail, are working today.

No Alice / Eliss, nor Sandra, nor Helli, nor Maria, nor Marina, nor Moira, nor Kelli.

Sunshine will be at night for me, after Megan once more.Moira started later. Also there Crissy. Bu, Kaira, Martina. Bu, Ivy, small brunette Monica, granny Sylvana. No Cosmina, no Agnes.

Slow afternoon, not so crowded evening even had to wait for room at 10 pm for a real sunshine for 1 hour in room, but just a very beautiful illusion in this business.

For those who don t find hotel, had 4 hours sleep upstairs in my new bed.

PussyLiccker
03-12-16, 10:50

Thanks everyone.Like Breadman says, if T-mobile is your carrier in the States, you get international roaming for reasonable rate, with slow internet without fees. If you want anything faster, I suggest going to a De T-mobile store, and getting a Deutche Telekom SIM, but that's just me since I want the best coverage and speed (LTE) there since I drive around everywhere (even the most rural areas).

What's nice about DT sim for me is, I stop by a gas station and I can top up (add funds for more data). Very convenient for me.

Linga
03-12-16, 11:09
Arriving in Frankfurt on Sunday around 10 pm. Previously found very thin Sunday evening lineup at Oase. Thinking of giving Sharks a try. Kindly suggest, will chose hotel accordingly. The hotel prices in Frankfurt have hit the roof must be due to a messe. Have to skip town after one night as prices don't get better until the 18th. Thinking of Cologne or Dusseldorf. Last minute travel plans are usually OK but sometimes get messy.

Sirioja
03-12-16, 12:02
You will be at Sharks around 11 pm, You can have diner but a little bit late for girls on a Sunday night, not many girls after 1 am, You can have good one and after can try a Turkish, numerous in the night.

Hessen Bub
03-12-16, 13:55

No Alice / Eliss, nor Sandra, nor Helli, nor Maria, nor Marina, nor Moira, nor Kelli.Moira was working later at night yesterday. Mia still home.

HB.

ExpatLover
03-12-16, 21:15
You will be at Sharks around 11 pm, You can have diner but a little bit late for girls on a Sunday night, not many girls after 1 am, You can have good one and after can try a Turkish, numerous in the night.I had many good experience with Turkish girls, they are very clean and I think that they behave closer to our European standard that some Romanian girls that can be quite rude, but all this is feelings.

Breadman
03-13-16, 00:29
Like Breadman says, if T-mobile is your carrier in the States, you get international roaming for reasonable rate, with slow internet without fees. If you want anything faster, I suggest going to a De T-mobile store, and getting a Deutche Telekom SIM, but that's just me since I want the best coverage and speed (LTE) there since I drive around everywhere (even the most rural areas).

What's nice about DT sim for me is, I stop by a gas station and I can top up (add funds for more data). Very convenient for me.I used it for a month in Thailand and didn't notice any drop in speed. Google maps loaded quickly, websites loaded fast enough where I didn't notice a lag. Best of all was only getting hit for $3 in phone call charges for that entire time. Have to wonder just what Tmobile had to pay to the Thai cell providers for all that roaming? Many bars had free wifi but I found my 3 g service was much quicker so turned off wifi most of the trip.

Sirioja
03-13-16, 02:02
I had many good experience with Turkish girls, they are very clean and I think that they behave closer to our European standard that some Romanian girls that can be quite rude, but all this is feelings.I was meaning, after 1 am on Sunday night, not many girls, more "night" men. For Turkish girls, I confirm, I discovered at Acapulco 3 of them, Sam at GT was also half, they are very sensual, I miss Deria and Sema said Turkish by the staff.

Macphisto
03-13-16, 04:52
Like Breadman says, if T-mobile is your carrier in the States, you get international roaming for reasonable rate, with slow internet without fees. If you want anything faster, I suggest going to a De T-mobile store, and getting a Deutche Telekom SIM, but that's just me since I want the best coverage and speed (LTE) there since I drive around everywhere (even the most rural areas).
When I visited Frankfurt in 2014, only voice and sms worked on my T-mobile. They lied about the data roaming, so I had to buy a local sim. For maps, I suggest using the google maps offline feature (where you download the map in advance).

SauOnkel
03-13-16, 13:45
Will be in Sharks on Sat 19 for Sauna Party.

- Can anyone who has been there this Saturday share some insights on the Lineup?

- Is the really small blonde girl with curls still there?

- are the two Andrea still there?

Cheers!

Barbatul
03-13-16, 14:41
Part 1: Sharks.

My favorite club currently. Best selection if slim, young, beautiful girls in model-style is yours. Girls I like: Evita, Lavinia, Megan / Francesca / Sara, Aurelia, Amelie, Diana, Erika, Melani, Andrea / Ada, who I would rate from model-body / look 8,0-9,0.

Some of them could be a small or big challenge for one or the other guy to get very good performance incl. DFK. Some of the girls provide their service depending on individual factors. I am happy with all of them.

My recommendation for beginners: Megan (one of the tallest, dark hair, tanned) and Erika (small, blond, top slim body): DFK in 50 EUR session without any efforts, positive attitude, very friendly.

Last Wednesday with reduced entrance fee 50 (instead of 65): Much more men than Thursdays when I was last time there. Line Up not as complete as Friday but good selection.

Repeat 1 h session with a "so-so"-reputation model with extensive DFK, who ignored me at first, but now shows great attitude.

Atmosphere busy, a little bit too crowded for me, other clubs are more relaxing, but I am in club for the girls. Long time ago that I had a really bad booking in Sharks.

Sharks: Highly recommended crowded factory with special atmosphere at late night.

MP

Hessen Bub
03-13-16, 17:09
Some of them could be a small or big challenge for one or the other guy to get very good performance incl. DFK. Some of the girls provide their service depending on individual factors. I am happy with all of them.It all depends on which requirements you have to a girl's performance. If "individual factors" is amount of money spent on them. Agreed. LOL.

HB.

Sirioja
03-13-16, 18:34
Will be in Sharks on Sat 19 for Sauna Party.

- Can anyone who has been there this Saturday share some insights on the Lineup?

- Is the really small blonde girl with curls still there?

- are the two Andrea still there?

Cheers!You will have many girls like yesterday or Friday.

Marina. Lat and Domenika. Pol silicon are back. No more white skin, black hair, Melani. Scarlet is not busy at all. Dina was really pretty with hair in pony tail.

After my mistake to go to World yesterday, was said: What about appointment yesterday? But still sunshine in room, even asked: Why You go elsewhere? Because I hate lies, but it was my mistake, I lost time and money.

Only 1 jacuzzi now. New sauna works.

Barbatul
03-13-16, 21:24
It all depends on which requirements you have to a girl's performance. HB.Right: That is worth a separate thread. Model-body & beauty for me much more important than performance. Maybe I can change girl' s performance and attitude earlier or later, but with beauty, body-shape and BMI it will get difficult. LOL.

......If "individual factors" is amount of money spent on them. Agreed. LOL. HB.Money always a factor in P6, but for me not the one that makes the difference.

Some girls example Paloma (ex-World Karina) seems to provide great experience to nearly everybody. So if the guy is not complete idiot he will have a good time for his money.

Other girls have the opposite reputation with a lot of critical reports. Then individual factors can make the difference: Your approach, cleanliness, look, your reputation and experience with difficult girls.

Money is one of the factors, but no the key. At least not for me.

Nice Observation recently: The "mid-aged" gentleman guest who runs around in Sharks with box of chocolate and feeds all the girls, providing massage. That is his way to collect girls' sympathy points. Everyone has his own approach.

MP

TankTank123
03-13-16, 22:45
Janine's fan club was absent yesterday (Saturday), so I took the plunge and gave her a try.

Surprisingly, it was quite enjoyable. She CAN speak English after all, and she DID keep the conversation going, contrary to reports in the past. Service was standard, and I have nothing to complain about it. But she was so pleasant and sweet to be with, I actually extended the session, and might repeat in the future!

ChefSauce
03-13-16, 23:08
Is it best to shave / trim your pubic hair when going here or it doesn't matter at all?

PussyLiccker
03-14-16, 00:33
Janine's fan club was absent yesterday (Saturday), so I took the plunge and gave her a try.

Surprisingly, it was quite enjoyable. She CAN speak English after all, and she DID keep the conversation going, contrary to reports in the past. Service was standard, and I have nothing to complain about it. But she was so pleasant and sweet to be with, I actually extended the session, and might repeat in the future!I first met her was back in fall 2014. So, it has been awhile now, and sounds like she is more fluent in English? Back then, her English was really simple to the point that there was some communication barrier. I've been with many other German girls, and her English level was pretty minor at best. Most of the time, Germans tend to speak English really well, and some really good that the conversations are a lot more engaging.

She seems nice and all, but the session was one of the most stirile I've had(pretty amateurish, but in a negative way, but she could have improved). So, repeat didn't seem likely at all. I've been with lots of German girls, and she is the least engaging, lowest of the service I've had with a De girl. Like I've said, she's not a train-wreck. Or sharky or really assertive type.

So, compared to a girl like Evita, not really charmful interaction wise. That's my experience anyway. YEMV.

PussyLiccker
03-14-16, 00:51
When I visited Frankfurt in 2014, only voice and sms worked on my T-mobile. They lied about the data roaming, so I had to buy a local sim. For maps, I suggest using the google maps offline feature (where you download the map in advance).For me free data roaming worked in De, and it all depends on if your plan includes it. It's slow if you're used to LTE.

Barbatul
03-14-16, 06:25
Is it best to shave / trim your pubic hair when going here or it doesn't matter at all?It is a small plus in my opinion.

MP.

FormulaOneFan
03-14-16, 07:39
For me free data roaming worked in De, and it all depends on if your plan includes it. It's slow if you're used to LTE.Not all US plans include data roaming international. I had a very old grandfathered plan that didn't. I intentionally switched to a new plan when my job shifted to me travelling overseas more often. Also, I do find the "free" data slow at times, so when I need to rely on data roaming overseas T-Mo will often offer data-boost plans for a somewhat reasonable price.

Hessen Bub
03-14-16, 09:43
Other girls have the opposite reputation with a lot of critical reports. Then individual factors can make the difference: Your approach, cleanliness, look, your reputation and experience with difficult girls.
I like "difficult girls" and a challenge. There's girls with a bad reputation I have great sessions with. And for sure approach, cleanliness, look, reputation, being a regular or not can make a big difference. Or you just erase these factors by spending a lot of money.

Money is one of the factors, but no the key. At least not for me.

;)

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
03-14-16, 10:24
I like "difficult girls" and a challenge. There's girls with a bad reputation I have great sessions with. And for sure approach, cleanliness, look, reputation, being a regular or not can make a big difference. Or you just erase these factors by spending a lot of money.

HB.I also like challenging girls, someone has to challenge them.

You can spend a lot of money and still be an asshole. The girls will just fake on this this.

PussyLiccker
03-14-16, 11:21
I like "difficult girls" and a challenge. There's girls with a bad reputation I have great sessions with. Try Janine. Unless you think she not good enough lookin. LOL. I think you pointed out Helli didn't kiss at Oase, and matter a fact she did. And you pointed out Evita's service sucks.

Sirioja
03-14-16, 15:14
Try Janine. Unless you think she not good enough lookin. LOL. I think you pointed out Helli didn't kiss at Oase, and matter a fact she did. And you pointed out Evita's service sucks.For my tastes and even natural look, Janine is not among the prettiest face at Sharks, compare to Megan, Karin, new brunette Sonya and Dina, so pretty face with pony tail, but pastas are only for me, to prepare sport on next week.

For who ask, after getting lost at GND land, World, where casting is maximum on a Saturday evening, what a pleasure for my eyes to return to Sharks on Sunday, to see beauties and not only friendly girls, which is important, but not enough for pleasure. Besides, some top GFE performer at Sharks like Aylice. Bu, new blond Aliana. Ro, Patricia. Mold and was said about Nicoletta. Hu or Madalina. Also Moira who starts late, Marina.

Carpe Viam
03-14-16, 21:09

HB.Try Bianca. After this, Janine is good performer.

McAdonis
03-14-16, 22:06
I also like challenging girls, someone has to challenge them.

I like "difficult girls" and a challenge.

Nille's favorite subject. I knew he would reply. I am fairly certain HB meant WGs when he wrote "girls". Nile probably both WGs and civilians?

Nick The G
03-14-16, 22:30
... what a pleasure for my eyes to return to Sharks on Sunday, to see beauties and not only friendly girls, which is important, but not enough for pleasure.I saw this tiny curly grey-haired french man in a bathrobe wandering around restlessly in the club. Again and again, around the bar and up and down the stairs to the pool, resembling something between an unshaved adventurer and a child far away from home.

Standing in front of tall black-haired Megan, desperately trying to catch her attention whilst another guy was fumbling around with her body.

Is that you, Siri, the real FKK hero?

Sirioja
03-14-16, 23:57
I saw this tiny curly grey-haired french man in a bathrobe wandering around restlessly in the club. Again and again, around the bar and up and down the stairs to the pool, resembling something between an unshaved adventurer and a child far away from home.

Standing in front of tall black-haired Megan, desperately trying to catch her attention whilst another guy was fumbling around with her body.

Is that you, Siri, the real FKK hero?Ask Megan next time and come to me, then you won't be only one more ghost, like many other members hidden behind computer, I didn't have time for her on this Sunday, she saw me going downstairs from room at about 4 pm, she understood since first time she saw me with her ex club friend. When she came to me, at about 4.30 pm on this Sunday, I was with another member who wanted to try her, hope he enjoyed, but were you with us? I didn't see any ghost, when we spoke. Not on next Friday for short pit stop on my way to snow, but of course, I will return to Megan to enjoy her beauty, her smile and our games, in our room, after so many rooms at Mainhattan and Sharks.

Behavior and knowledge of women body and mind, make the job with most of them, not a game for rabbits.

Jymondor
03-15-16, 00:51
I like "difficult girls" and a challenge. HB.I hear you. Go with Karin. This is a challenge! My second session with her was 1.5 hrs.

Jymondor
03-15-16, 01:00
And you pointed out Evita's service sucks.Is that possible to get good service from Evita? Does it make sense to "challenge" her?

PussyLiccker
03-15-16, 01:18
You going to have to ask Rick James. He probably got the swag tips. LOL. Alternatively multiple O givers.

https://youtu.be/GuT7S-qpLfs

Nille Copenhagen
03-15-16, 02:44
Nille's favorite subject. I knew he would reply. I am fairly certain HB meant WGs when he wrote "girls". Nile probably both WGs and civilians?You can read my mind? Hehe.

Yes I mean both I like to challenge the beautiful, snob, difficult girls.

Nille Copenhagen
03-15-16, 03:23
Is that possible to get good service from Evita? Does it make sense to "challenge" her?I must say I got very good service from her even from the first time I met her, and my friends tend to agree too, you know YMMV.

In general not 2 people will get the exact same service, we are human and the girls are not robots.

I would trust my intuitions and guts feeling when taking a girl to the room rather than listen to members that are BS about the girls, like Siri.

I doubt he has been with all the girls he writes about, maybe he got his insights from the French forum and the Dutch forum.

Blover34
03-15-16, 07:34
If you behave nice with her she can be beyond amazing.

I must say I got very good service from her even from the first time I met her, and my friends tend to agree too, you know YMMV.

In general not 2 people will get the exact same service, we are human and the girls are not robots.

I would trust my intuitions and guts feeling when taking a girl to the room rather than listen to members that are BS about the girls, like Siri.

I doubt he has been with all the girls he writes about, maybe he got his insights from the French forum and the Dutch forum.

Sirioja
03-15-16, 09:48
Again, for those who don't read fluently, as for Oana World, if you want I give some details about her to be sure Içve been with her, I never wrote I had a room with Evita, I see her since she arrived on beginning of 2015 and always wrote quite pretty for her look, and I m sure she has a prettier face when she smiles, like Dina on this Sunday, prettier face than Nicoletta. But is it really BS to write, she mainly has rooms with Asians? Same for Cosmina when she does the job to go to room. Is it BS to write that Scarlet is not busy at Sharks? Sad to see her sitting all the afternoon, but not same clients than at Samya, even many Turkish in the night.

Is it BS to write than some girls are well known from locals regulars and some work more with tourists or foreigners? Easy to notice, just have not to drink too much and open eyes, or speak with locals or weekly regulars.

Really surprising, some members prefer to write about me, rather than about girls they met, they may be gay, but Içm too expensive to go to room to fuck them. Better to enjoy your own life, each one his own, I don't need to write my frustration or jealousy about other men, I meet weekly a man who spend 6 days per week in FKK from FRA to DUSS, I don't need to speak with girls about other men, I prefer to play my game with girls, not asking others foods, I have enough girls to repeat many times, like Megan, I don't remember to read before details I gave about her on Mainhattan thread, Aliana, Aylice, Karin, at the moment and will keep on next Friday on early afternoon, because I m not a ghost, just a women beauty lover and girls notice very fast how I behave with them.

TankTank123
03-15-16, 12:05
I must say I got very good service from her even from the first time I met her, and my friends tend to agree too, you know YMMV.+1.

I got very good service from her right from the first time, and every time since then. My only disappointment is that she had returned to her messy hair look when I saw her last Saturday, especially after I had been admiring close up Janine's face and beautiful hair the one hour before that!

Nille Copenhagen
03-15-16, 12:37
If you behave nice with her she can be beyond amazing.That rules applies to most girls, be nice be respectful and you get good time in return.

NoTaWorry
03-15-16, 13:16
+1.

I got very good service from her right from the first time, and every time since then. My only disappointment is that she had returned to her messy hair look when I saw her last Saturday, especially after I had been admiring close up Janine's face and beautiful hair the one hour before that!+1 for Evita as well.

NoTaWorry
03-15-16, 13:32
BTW, on the subject of Siri and also Evita. Siri, you wrote in January that if I asked who "the French" is to Evite she would know you and point you out. When I asked her, and Cosmina was there as well, both had no clue at all. They tried for a while, even coming back and bringing up the subject again. Really no clue. This experience and other posts does seem to create a pattern about you. ?' I could have wrote earlier but it seemed unimportant however now it seems more relevant.

On a side note +1 for Cosmina as well. I like her personality a lot. She has been very sweet to me even though I don't session with her often. As always YMMV, but I agree with the concept of be nice or better yet be a Gentlemen. Cheers,

PussyLiccker
03-15-16, 14:24
My experience is different. My session with her I can't say very good or that she sucks. I understand she has lots of charm outside the room, and I notice her with Asian clientele. She has the charm, and similarly for the interaction in the room, but skills and service wise, can't say the session was good. Evita is really nice, not a shark, or somebody you'd risk turning into a disastrous session.

I consider Megan's service good if that provides anything relative to get an idea As far as YMMV, given how often Nille uses YMMV, gravity is probably YMMV too. LOL.

So, take reports as how it is. There could be some relativity at hand. Hence the variance.

Sirioja
03-15-16, 15:05
Do you believe WGs saying what You want to hear? It is part of their job to lie, but when they come back from lockers after You pay them, do they look at You? Or look for other bills on 2 legs target. I like girls who keep smiling even after lockers.

About Evita and Cosmina, they just lied You, I have been with Cosmina 2 years ago and she saw me many times with her "friend" Barbie Ingrid on summer 2014. Evita also perfectly knows me, since more than 1 year when she arrived and our 1 mn chat, she was clever to understand I would not be easy enough for her, when telling me about her UK escort experience. Maybe in private house in Manchester? Escorts in UK are 200 or 300 pounds, so why working for 1 year for 100/ h at Sharks? Most of Russian girls do escort, but don t want to be fucked for only 100 or even 50.

I also remember a girl saying me 1 year ago, she wanted to start a new job for a new life with a lots of hopes and I was very happy for her, but still working for fast money, I don t say easy money, last Saturday. So where is the truth with WGs?

I ran away from my new girl this Saturday, not attending appointment, because she started lying, now I know I will not listen too much what she says, she is better in room than lying. I also say to girls now what they like to be said and it works quite well.

TankTank123
03-15-16, 15:14
gravity is YMMV too. LOL.
There could be some relativity at hand.Correct. Proven by Einstein in his Theory of General Relativity that the curvature of the space-time continuum (i.e. variance in mileage) affects gravitational forces. :)

Sirioja
03-15-16, 15:30
Megan is for me much prettier than Evita, they speak together now, Megan is for me a real natural beauty, very friendly, very sweet, but can't compete with Aylice or Aliana for woman behavior in room. I just see Evita behavior in the lounge, often with Asians, but can t and never said anything about her behavior in room because never tried, since 1 year, and new girls arrive each week at Sharks. I just saw her going to Nina after our bad room. Tall, pretty brunette Nina. Ro didn't stay for long time.

Nille Copenhagen
03-15-16, 15:56
My experience is different. My session with her I can't say very good or that she sucks. I understand she has lots of charm outside the room, and I notice her with Asian clientele. She has the charm, and similarly for the interaction in the room, but skills and service wise, can't say the session was good. Evita is really nice, not a shark, or somebody you'd risk turning into a disastrous session.

I consider Megan's service good if that provides anything relative to get an idea As far as YMMV, given how often Nille uses YMMV, gravity is probably YMMV too. LOL.

So, take reports as how it is. There could be some relativity at hand. Hence the variance.The conclusion is that we get different experiences with different girls, you repeat with the girls you have good time with. For me I didn't click with Aurelia, to many restriction, so she is off my radar.

Other seems to like her.

Mojoman74
03-15-16, 17:49
+1 for Evita as well.Another +1 for Evita.

Blover34
03-15-16, 20:27
I agree with some things you wrote but I have to disagree with the point that girls don't look at you after you pay them. I know very well that they do look for money and to get the most they can get every night, let's face it otherwise I'm sure they would have choose a different job, but that another story to talk about, anyway, girls I've been with never left me alone after I paid them. As I came back from the shower I can tell you that most of them stay with me, we talk, eat and drink and they don't run as you wrote. With Evita it was just the same, not only she sat with me after we came back from room she also refused some guys and stayed with me. Sometimes girls are looking to talk and to be with someone that can really listen. All I can say is that I know exactly why are they working there but not all are looking at all men just like euro bills, it all depends on you and the chemistry you have with the girl / s.

Do you believe WGs saying what You want to hear? It is part of their job to lie, but when they come back from lockers after You pay them, do they look at You? Or look for other bills on 2 legs target. I like girls who keep smiling even after lockers.

About Evita and Cosmina, they just lied You, I have been with Cosmina 2 years ago and she saw me many times with her "friend" Barbie Ingrid on summer 2014. Evita also perfectly knows me, since more than 1 year when she arrived and our 1 mn chat, she was clever to understand I would not be easy enough for her, when telling me about her UK escort experience. Maybe in private house in Manchester? Escorts in UK are 200 or 300 pounds, so why working for 1 year for 100/ h at Sharks? Most of Russian girls do escort, but don t want to be fucked for only 100 or even 50.

I also remember a girl saying me 1 year ago, she wanted to start a new job for a new life with a lots of hopes and I was very happy for her, but still working for fast money, I don t say easy money, last Saturday. So where is the truth with WGs?

I ran away from my new girl this Saturday, not attending appointment, because she started lying, now I know I will not listen too much what she says, she is better in room than lying. I also say to girls now what they like to be said and it works quite well.

Faceless78
03-15-16, 20:55
On a side note +1 for Cosmina as well. I like her personality a lot. She has been very sweet to me even though I don't session with her often. As always YMMV, but I agree with the concept of be nice or better yet be a Gentlemen. Cheers,She was my first girl in sharks, I have to say she gave me a good start here. She's sweet and clever enough to talk with, she gets the innocent girl looking which I enjoy a lot. Body as well. She's real pro, save me much time to coach in the room.

Faceless78
03-15-16, 21:03
My experience is different. My session with her I can't say very good or that she sucks. I understand she has lots of charm outside the room, and I notice her with Asian clientele. She has the charm, and similarly for the interaction in the room, but skills and service wise, can't say the session was good. eal.Agree a lot with the point that Aurelia has lots if charm outside the room. In fact I believe it's much more than that in the room. Really clever, strong opinion about life and confident as I find. She catches my full attention every time walk by, but during sex I seemed to lose that due to her lack of reaction. I had a long session with her last summer, probably 4 h or so, we spent 3 and half for just chatting around, I enjoyed hugging her and looking at her angle like face. But the service was limited. She would be my GF type of girl, but as a WG probably I won't take her anymore.

Be Wilder
03-15-16, 21:26
May be back in town next week. Possibly a long shot but does anyone know if the following girls (who are three of my all time favourites) are still about:

Pamela. Croatian blonde bombshell who gives great blowjobs and has a tattoo over her arse which is a great description of it.

Tanya. Leggy slim blonde from Romania. Normally arrives late.

Ramona. Going back a while but the Scarlett Johannson lookalike who then went to Oase and adopted the name Sabina.

Thanks as ever.

Sirioja
03-15-16, 21:43
No more Sabina Scarlet Johanson at Sharks or Oase. No more Pamela. Cro. Other blond: Dina, Aurelia, thin Paloma, Patricia, Scarlet, Ivy, Alexia, Selena.

Craiova
03-15-16, 22:16
Possibly a long shot but does anyone know if the following girls (who are three of my all time favourites) are still about:

Pamela. Croatian blonde bombshell who gives great blowjobs and has a tattoo over her arse which is a great description of it.

Tanya. Leggy slim blonde from Romania. Normally arrives late.

Ramona. Going back a while but the Scarlett Johannson lookalike who then went to Oase and adopted the name Sabina.
Ramona and Pamela don't work anymore at carp pond. Maybe Tanja is there but I haven't seen her the last weeks at Sharks.

NoTaWorry
03-16-16, 05:12
About Evita and Cosmina, they just lied You, I have been with Cosmina 2 years ago and she saw me many times with her "friend" Barbie Ingrid on summer 2014. Evita also perfectly knows me, since more than 1 year when she arrived and our 1 mn chat.Man you really seem delusional based on your own account. You think Cosmina remembers you after 2 years? And Evita will remember you from a 1 min chat? You wrote on ISG to ask Evita who you were and you have never sessioned with her and only had a one minute chat? W T F!

PussyLiccker
03-16-16, 07:42
Agree a lot with the point that Aurelia has lots if charm outside the room.Really?! I didn't get that sense. Comparatively to Evita at least. Just don't get good vibes from her. If she was my type, I'd go for her anyway, which I didn't. So, you'd know better than I do. Another girl I don't get a good vibe is Diana, and I have strong low vibes since I have interacted with her. Rarely gets mentioned here (perhaps due to same experience? Then again, not one of the very top, but had some interest, but the interaction killed it. Evita or Megan on the other hand, I got good vibes from them. Same for Lavinia.

Alice had good vibes, with a good sense of humor. Too bad she wasn't my type.

AI had a long session with her last summer, probably 4 h or so, we spent 3 and half for just chatting around, I enjoyed hugging her and looking at her angle like face. But the service was limited.

I dunno if you were aware that I was referring to Evita, not Aurelia. I would say similar interaction with Evita, service and interaction being two different aspects. I would guess in general, Evita would rate higher in terms of services compared to Aurelia.

So, I was making a distinction between service and interaction. A girl can rate higher in service, but not as fun interaction. Although I been with girls that was really fun with low skills that I would rate really high(girls like that are really fun!). Some can be not much charm feeling, but service is good. Passionate DFK without the feeling of closeness(or others really amateurish, but really fun and closeness is there). It's all really complex.

Sirioja
03-16-16, 08:45
Man you really seem delusional based on your own account. You think Cosmina remembers you after 2 years? And Evita will remember you from a 1 min chat? You wrote on ISG to ask Evita who you were and you have never sessioned with her and only had a one minute chat? W T F!You don't seem to know much about WGs, they remember everything, even small details, I had only 1 room with Cosmina and remember her good BBBJ, but met her many times after, when meeting Barbie Ingrid, we even drank champagne with Ingrid, but when You meet first one and after her friend for many times, what happen? She remembers at least one thing about me. Dina met only once, remembers also the "dog" , but I love her beautiful smile. Also, Evita and Cosmina see me every week end, not many locals visit as often as me who stayed 2 days for last week ends, and as many other girls like Dina, Agnes, Milana. Srb, Kelli, they know who I am on internet, because I don t need to play the ghost in clubs with girls.

I always say to my girls to be proud to be Romanian, I loved so much when Aliana said me: I come from Moldovian Romania Iasie and gave me her real name, then, even she had "strange" behavior in lounge, I thought it would be great with her, but couldn't imagine how it would really be and repeated for each of my visit and will drive 750 kms more on my way to free ride on next Friday, just for pleasure with her, to give me courage for my 13 spots tour, because maybe she will change when I will be able to return, but I know how we are lucky to have these Romanian beauties in club and I m proud about what my girls say me about my behavior, even we know they can change their mind after 1 year and so many rooms. That's life, "see'est la vie" as they say. Then, just have to find new beauties.

Hessen Bub
03-16-16, 10:03
Try Janine. Unless you think she not good enough lookin. LOL.

I think you pointed out Helli didn't kiss at Oase, and matter a fact she did. And you pointed out Evita's service sucks.Janine is pretty but has no sex appeal for me. That compared to her "non-service" keeps me from fucking her.

Helli didn't kiss at Oase. That is a fact (for me). She did on every session I had with her afterwards at Sharks. Evita's service sucked when I booked her, that was when she was quite new at Sharks. She moved to Sharks from Italy (working there), maybe she has adapted and improved her service. Go and find out. I see her going after Asians a lot. Whatever that might imply.

HB.

Hessen Bub
03-16-16, 10:05
Try Bianca. After this, Janine is good performer.I did. Guess they are sisters regarding service levels.

HB.

Hessen Bub
03-16-16, 10:06
I hear you. Go with Karin. This is a challenge! My second session with her was 1.5 hrs.Been with her 2 times. She's in love with me, I got DFK. LOL. In a 1 h plus session she is not a challenge, then she provides good service to almost everybody. Sorry to kill your illusions.

HB.

Hessen Bub
03-16-16, 10:08
If you behave nice with her she can be beyond amazing.Evita? What does behaving nice relate to? Putting 100,200 or 300 EUR on the table?

HB.

Nick The G
03-16-16, 12:03
Anyone lately has gathered some experience with black-haired Luisa? Can she be recommended?

Has tattoos on her right thigh. When she walks around, she likes to shake her head to swirl her curly hair. Likes to shout loudly towards the men to attract their attention. Often wears black or red fishnet lingerie. Sits in the "romanian corner" together with Larissa, Hanna, Aphrodite and Rafaela.

Jymondor
03-16-16, 13:13
Anyone lately has gathered some experience with black-haired Luisa? Can she be recommended?

Has tattoos on her right thigh. When she walks around, she likes to shake her head to swirl her curly hair. Likes to shout loudly towards the men to attract their attention. Often wears black or red fishnet lingerie. Sits in the "romanian corner" together with Larissa, Hanna, Aphrodite and Rafaela.Young Turkish guys like her. I had two session with her. One was trio with Jessica while ago, another recently because I forgot that I already sessioned with her. Good session indeed. Service fairly standard but good. DFK yes, DIGITS no. Now she sticks to Ronya. They walk together. Must me good trio since Ronya's service is outstanding if you book her for 1 hr.

Faceless78
03-16-16, 14:01
Really?! I didn't get that sense. Comparatively to Evita at least. Just don't get good vibes from her. If she was my type, I'd go for her anyway, which I didn't. So, you'd know better than I do. Another girl I don't get a good vibe is Diana, and I have strong low vibes since I have interacted with her. Rarely gets mentioned here (perhaps due to same experience? Then again, not one of the very top, but had some interest, but the interaction killed it. Evita or Megan on the other hand, I got good vibes from them. Same for Lavinia.
.Oops, sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't check in for months so I read many pages at one time, probably I mixed up several posts.

For me Aurelia is much prettier than Evita (if she's the one stays with cosmina), but she has nothing to compare with Evita on services and attitude.

Faceless78
03-16-16, 14:05
Janine is pretty but has no sex appeal for me. That compared to her "non-service" keeps me from fucking her.

Helli didn't kiss at Oase. That is a fact (for me). She did on every session I had with her afterwards at Sharks. Evita's service sucked when I booked her, that was when she was quite new at Sharks. She moved to Sharks from Italy (working there), maybe she has adapted and improved her service. Go and find out. I see her going after Asians a lot. Whatever that might imply.

HB.Agree, jannie has no sex appeal for me neither, I did her once just becuase my friend's crazy about her.

Cosmina and evita talked about their Asian crash several times, and I did see them hunt and take Asian men a lot.

PussyLiccker
03-16-16, 14:25
Agree, jannie has no sex appeal for me neitherSame.

When guys say a girl is this and that because he's nice or gentleman, I chuckle. I'm sure there are plenty of them in the club. Dropping lots of Euros is most likely, and for the girls that targets Asians, that is another reason if you so happen to be one.

I get told I'm nice by girls, and the question is, who hasn't been told this. If you happen to based off that, sorry to break the bubble.

Rapport is mix of how you treat the girls and money. If the club has lots of nice guys, it deduces down to money in the end.

The real challenge is can you get a top session from a less reputed girl without the dependency of high Euros? Yeah, it's P6, so there is dependency on money.

Blover34
03-16-16, 15:01
If that's the question you ask then I guess that you can put 1000 euros on the table and you will still get a bad service, if you'll get it at all. Talking nice and being nice to girls doesn't have to do anything with.

Money, too bad you don't know it after 5 ooo and more posts.

Evita? What does behaving nice relate to? Putting 100,200 or 300 EUR on the table?

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
03-16-16, 15:08
Same.

The real challenge is can you get a top session from a less reputed girl without the dependency of high Euros? Yeah, it's P6, so there is dependency on money.I'll challenge you for a pistol duel with any girls just you and me, independent of €€€. A duel just based on skill and charm. LOL.

Sirioja
03-16-16, 17:59
Janine is pretty but has no sex appeal for me. That compared to her "non-service" keeps me from fucking her.

Evita's service sucked when I booked her, that was when she was quite new at Sharks. She moved to Sharks from Italy (working there), maybe she has adapted and improved her service. Go and find out. I see her going after Asians a lot. Whatever that might imply.

HB.For our 1 mn chat when she just arrived on beginning of 2015 , she said me coming from escorting in UK, but was clever enough to understand fast, I didn't believe her. I confirm she is mainly with Asians, but if she still gets business, not being new anymore, she can't be so bad, even she probably prefers quite easy clients, not like me, even I never force girls. Besides, she is quite pretty and like for all women, could be prettier face, smiling.

DaWong949
03-16-16, 23:49

What's nice about DT sim for me is, I stop by a gas station and I can top up (add funds for more data). Very convenient for me.Thank you all for answering my question. I mainly want to find out if there is any phone repair / service store in Darmstadt so I don't have to travel to Frankfurt main train station.

For getting a sim card installed. I only use it to call back home / office couple of time a day. As for data use, it is just Google map when I walk to FKK. (it is fan walk during the day).

I don't speak German so to get sim from 7-11 type of store and install it by myself is beyond me.

Hessen Bub
03-17-16, 00:25
If that's the question you ask then I guess that you can put 1000 euros on the table and you will still get a bad service, if you'll get it at all. Talking nice and being nice to girls doesn't have to do anything with.

Money, too bad you don't know it after 5 ooo and more posts.Not understand you do. Okay that is, young padawan. May the force fuck you. ;)

HB.

Fkknomad
03-17-16, 01:21
I haven't been to Sharks for about 2 years. I was just wondering if 3 days in a row in early April would be too limited in lineup or should I mix it up for variety with some other clubs? Thanks guys.

Sirioja
03-17-16, 07:14
Sharks improved a lot since 1 year. Many girls, new girls each week, some pretty, some high level for services. Best days are Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, before 2 pm, 45 on Sunday. At the moment, club is never crowded, don t need to fight, even for top girls, sometimes have to wait for room, but it is only the warm up with your girl. Monday also not too bad, my girls take off on Tuesday.

For this Friday, who could be crazy enough to drive 1350 kms in the day with a less than 4 hours pit stop possible, just to feel so good with a small blond Romanian little mum sunshine and get courage, rather than driving only easy 650 on French motorway which are the best, straight and preparing, kissing my skis, saying them how much I love them and need their help for first spot on Saturday. So I will send her my shadow, in the land of supermen ghosts, maybe he will be lucky to see all those who prefer to write but staying hidden, maybe Megan will not see him, because no time for 2 girls like last Sunday, but when red face will return, but nobody never know with the snow and rocks, she will be my first for my burned eyes, in our room in the day light.

Just ski, sex and fun, dreamed life, even not feeling pain.

Hessen Bub
03-17-16, 09:22
WTF are you talking about? Another useless paragraph, wasted words and disk space.

HB.

Exodus8
03-17-16, 10:33
I'll challenge you for a pistol duel with any girls just you and me, independent of . A duel just based on skill and charm. LOL.A "lightsaber" duel 🔫 between two Jedi masters? LOL.

Nick The G
03-17-16, 13:19
Good session indeed. Service fairly standard but good. DFK yes, DIGITS no.Thanks for the info!

Faceless78
03-17-16, 14:58
WTF are you talking about? Another useless paragraph, wasted words and disk space.

HB.It's poem, try to understand with your heart.

Faceless78
03-17-16, 15:04
A "lightsaber" duel  between two Jedi masters? LOL.They can simply have a duel with their "swords" underneath, loser has to hand over his weapon to the winner.

Nille Copenhagen
03-17-16, 15:20
They can simply have a duel with their "swords" underneath, loser has to hand over his weapon to the winner.Win or loose I do not surrender my weapon. On the other hand it could save me for a lot of trouble and money to get rid of my weapon. LOL.

TankTank123
03-17-16, 15:43
They can simply have a duel with their "swords" underneath, loser has to hand over his weapon to the winner.What happens if one loses control in the midst of the dual underneath and prematurely shoots at the other? Who then the winner is?

Nille Copenhagen
03-17-16, 16:24
It's poem, try to understand with your heart.I tried to understand with mein Schwanz, it was something with French highway, pitstop mixed up with tits, LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
03-17-16, 16:28
What happens if one loses control in the midst of the dual underneath and prematurely shoots at the other? Who then the winner is?If you come you loose.

Well I can assure you I don't do premature cum, it takes me longer than 30 min to come, LOL.

Faceless78
03-17-16, 16:45
What happens if one loses control in the midst of the dual underneath and prematurely shoots at the other? Who then the winner is?Man that's the whole point of duel no? Who shoots at his opponent first wins.

Exodus8
03-17-16, 18:26
They can simply have a duel with their "swords" underneath, loser has to hand over his weapon to the winner.Thats what I had in mind.

Man that's the whole point of duel no? Who shoots at his opponent first wins.The one that shoots the other in the face wins extra points if it hits the mouth, haha

TankTank123
03-18-16, 04:22
The one that shoots the other in the face wins extra points if it hits the mouth, hahaBut then he has to pay him extra €50, so the extra points might not be worth it.

Nille Copenhagen
03-18-16, 10:59
But then he has to pay him extra 50, so the extra points might not be worth it.The Dual involve minimum a girl, I'm up for a mini reverse GB as well, LOL.

Member #4581
03-18-16, 12:41
Is it just me or does it seem like a whole bunch of members have gay fantasies here?

PussyLiccker
03-18-16, 12:59
I don't speak German so to get sim from 7-11 type of store and install it by myself is beyond me.Just google "Telekom Shop" in Darmstadt under google maps, and look up which is the closest T-shop to where you'll be. English is good enough with the T-shops I've been to, and they will register the sim to any address you give them. The US T-mobile plan, the Roaming is 20 cents a min, hence Breadman pointed that out. The issue is, how often(and how long) would you be in De for it to be worth it, if T-mobile is not your carrier in the US. The US T-mobile does have non-contract monthly plan. My thing is getting data, and good coverage in case I need mobile internet at anytime, and you got funds in the sim for calls to make in the country. I don't have to look for a T-shop. I just go to a gas station to top up my sim. Dunno about international calls, but 15 Euros minimum to top up, and it will deduct 99 cents per 24hr limited to 25meg of high speed data(LTE if available), and real slow after. If you got wifi access, you can use google hangouts app to call back to the US, and how good the call depends on the wifi quality. I've used that at Dutch rest stops where they had free wifi.

Hessen clubs have wifi now. The ones I know that do. Oase, Mainhattan(this one is new to me), Palace. Quality depends on the traffic at the club. Reason for me to top up is I can access data anywhere any time, and don't have to rely on looking for wifi. Some clubs, wifi is not reliable(ie GT, Aca).

As a non-De resident tourist going on a monger mission. Two things I equip, mobile communication access, and car rental to get around for convenience as time is limited.

Nille Copenhagen
03-18-16, 13:16
Just google "Telekom Shop" in Darmstadt under google maps, and look up which is the closest T-shop to where you'll be. English is good enough with the T-shops I've been to, and they will register the sim to any address you give them. The US T-mobile plan, the Roaming is 20 cents a min, hence Breadman pointed that out. The issue is, how often would you be in De for it to be worth it, if T-mobile is not your carrier in the US. The US T-mobile does have non-contract monthly plan. My thing is getting data, and good coverage in case I need mobile internet at anytime, and you got funds in the sim for calls to make in the country. I don't have to look for a T-shop. I just go to a gas station to top up my sim. Dunno about international calls, but 15 Euros, it will deduct 99 cents per 24hr liimited to 25meg of LTE data, and real slow after. If you get wifi access, you can use google hangouts to call back to the US, and how good the call depends on the wifi quality.After 30th April roaming would be much cheaper, at lest for roaming in EU.

Sirioja
03-18-16, 19:55
Very slow afternoon.

Girls: Roxana silicon with big car, Helli, Leya, Evita, Karin, blond Bianka, Ester, Melani Blanche beige is back, Lara, Sofi, Alessia, Patricia, Madalina, Paloma.

I keep my sunshine smell and taste with me for my white paradise, no future appointment because now it s time for maximum attack.

Party tomorrow.

DaWong949
03-18-16, 20:39
Just google "Telekom Shop" in Darmstadt under google maps, and look up which is the closest T-shop to where you'll be. English is good enough with the T-shops I've been to, and they will register the sim to any address you give them. The US T-mobile plan, the Roaming is 20 cents a min, hence Breadman pointed that out. The issue is, how often(and how long) would you be in De for it to be worth it, if T-mobile is not your carrier in the US. The US T-mobile does have non-contract monthly plan. My thing is getting data, and good coverage in case I need mobile internet at anytime, and you got funds in the sim for calls to make in the country. I don't have to look for a T-shop. I just go to a gas station to top up my sim. Dunno about international calls, but 15 Euros minimum to top up, and it will deduct 99 cents per 24hr limited to 25meg of high speed data(LTE if available), and real slow after. If you got wifi access, you can use google hangouts app to call back to the US, and how good the call depends on the wifi quality. I've used that at Dutch rest stops where they had free wifi.

Hessen clubs have wifi now. The ones I know that do. Oase, Mainhattan(this one is new to me), Palace. Quality depends on the traffic at the club. Reason for me to top up is I can access data anywhere any time, and don't have to rely on looking for wifi. Some clubs, wifi is not reliable(ie GT, Aca).

As a non-De resident tourist going on a monger mission. Two things I equip, mobile communication access, and car rental to get around for convenience as time is limited.Totally agree. Time is limited. I never tried to drive in Germany due to not understanding German. Maybe next tine, I will give a try.

Thanks for all your help.

Play safe!

PussyLiccker
03-19-16, 06:28
I never tried to drive in Germany due to not understanding German.No need. It's easy as pie. Germans makes things very obvious and easy to figure out. Signs are simple and abundant. If you've driven in the US, you should be able to figure things out, it's similar. It's kph instead of mph. They got no speed limit zones(looks like a grey do not enter sign). Arrows to point out which side of the road you should exit for the highway since they have highway exit and entry next to each other. You watch out for triangles signs that say radar in them, since that means camera is nearby to take a snapshot for a ticket. So, yes, they got speed cameras.

Other than that, the highway signs have the roads in code like A5, and it has the name of the destination the road is headed for. Something you'd get used to is European roads I'd call it, in the towns, there are narrow roads with cars parked along the road so narrows the pathway.

If you get a hotel with parking, no need to look for public parking or try to figure out the signs and risk getting towed. For paid parking, you see the machines around to drop money in for a printout. Clubs have parking.

You don't even need to know where you are going as long as you have GPS, it will lead you to your destination.

Sirioja
03-19-16, 09:11
No Dina seen yesterday. Left later than planned at 6.30 pm.

Selena, small Monika, Melani Blanche neige, were there.

Nille Copenhagen
03-19-16, 09:33
No need. It's easy as pie. Germans makes things very obvious and easy to figure out. Signs are simple and abundant. If you've driven in the US, you should be able to figure things out, it's similar. It's kph instead of mph. They got no speed limit zones(looks like a grey do not enter sign). Arrows to point out which side of the road you should exit for the highway since they have highway exit and entry next to each other. You watch out for triangles signs that say radar in them, since that means camera is nearby to take a snapshot for a ticket. So, yes, they got speed cameras.

Other than that, the highway signs have the roads in code like A5, and it has the name of the destination the road is headed for. Something you'd get used to is European roads I'd call it, in the towns, there are narrow roads with cars parked along the road so narrows the pathway.

If you get a hotel with parking, no need to look for public parking or try to figure out the signs and risk getting towed. For paid parking, you see the machines around to drop money in for a printout. Clubs have parking.

You don't even need to know where you are going as long as you have GPS, it will lead you to your destination.I don't understand American, but I still drive in the US, remember in Europe you have to stop at the red light (district) it's not allowed to turn right during red light!

ExpatLover
03-19-16, 10:13
Totally agree. Time is limited. I never tried to drive in Germany due to not understanding German. Maybe next tine, I will give a try.

Thanks for all your help.

Play safe!I drove in the US, India, China, many others countries and now I live in Istanbul were I also drive, don t hesitate to drive in Germany it is very easy and quite comparable to the US, and easier than in Italy, Spain or France.

Optimist
03-19-16, 11:28
DaWong Driving in Germany is easy, and the drivers tend to obey the rules. The only thing you need to watch is that on the autobahn you may have drivers coming up behind you at 200 km an hour, so you need to watch your rear view mirror. Also when a vehicle indicates to change lane they will assume you will move over or slow down to let them out.

The accident rate is not the lowest, but that's because when there is a high speed accident on the autobahn quite a few cars get involved.

Very little aggression amongst German drivers.

Speed cameras are often hidden

As PL says, you don't really need German to understand signage

Give it a go, it's one of the best countries for driving.

Hessen Bub
03-19-16, 11:38
Accident rates in Germany are quite low. Autobahn is the safest road type in Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

I'm not so sure about the lane changing thing when indicating. Yes, lane changes are or should be indicated. But the vehicle on the left lane has the right of way. If the vehicle on the right lane is significantly slower it should stay on the right lane and let the faster vehicle pass. Passing vehicles on the right is forbidden.

HB.

Pentire
03-19-16, 11:48
This banter about pistols has me thinking back to the ever so sexy (more) mature girl with quite a few tats including two very distinct revolvers on either side just below the waist. Can't recollect her name but this very chatty and amusing cougar is a real character, she speaks a number of languages and claims to be Spanish or of Spainish extraction.

This girl is the owner of a beautifully sculptured body crying out to be hard ridden and from my point of view, one I left for next time which is slated for mid April.

Could any of you gents enlighten me on her performance, is she as filthy dirty on the bed as she looks while sat at the bar?

Hessen Bub
03-19-16, 11:50
Her name is Aida. She is Romanian. Never been with her. Heard that her service is good, can't tell if it is filthy dirty.

HB.

Pentire
03-19-16, 11:59
Her name is Aida. She is Romanian. Never been with her. Heard that her service is good, can't tell if it is filthy dirty.

HB.Thank you Bob, I'm grateful for the reply.

You always find a few attempting to conceal their Rumanian nationality in a desire to be different I suppose.

Dutedrac
03-19-16, 12:06
Filthy and dirty PSE, definitely yes. Romanian, she's been around the circuit for many years. Body is sculpted, but her face makes me think of Picasso.

Pony Boy
03-19-16, 12:22
Hello!

I am very new here. Last Thursday I came to notice a girl with red hair (probably the only one there). For me, she is very cute and totally my type (maybe not the type for many of the guys here). However she kept chatting with some other guys and I had no chance to talk with her. Can anyone here give me some information about her, name, service, character whatever. Thanks a lot for your help!

Sirioja
03-19-16, 18:25
Hello!

I am very new here. Last Thursday I came to notice a girl with red hair (probably the only one there). For me, she is very cute and totally my type (maybe not the type for many of the guys here). However she kept chatting with some other guys and I had no chance to talk with her. Can anyone here give me some information about her, name, service, character whatever. Thanks a lot for your help!Ester. Ro? About 1,70 without heels, small tits, turning around with blond Bianka. Ester is really lovely for behavior in lounge. I promised to repeat in the future, also promised to Madalina. Even sunshine makes me feel good with her and again yesterday even I was stressed about time and driving to white paradise, I know business will change her, so Ester and Madalina will be possible.

PussyLiccker
03-19-16, 19:27
I don't understand American, but I still drive in the US, remember in Europe you have to stop at the red light (district) it's not allowed to turn right during red light!I assume you fit the English proficiency of the Vikings. The Swedish I assumed they speak English similarly to Americans. Unlike the Germans sounding like Einstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnxABd8sUQU

Nille Copenhagen
03-19-16, 20:08
I assume you fit the English proficiency of the Vikings. The Swedish I assumed they speak English similarly to Americans. Unlike the Germans sounding like Einstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnxABd8sUQUSorry I can't believe that the Americans think Germany is the wild West, Germany is 100 times more organized and safer than most big towns in the US.

The Danes are the bad boys of the Nordic, the Swedes are just a bunch of moralists and feminists, sorry if I insult someone. And the French are arrogant!

I like the Germans.

Sirioja
03-19-16, 21:26
Accident rates in Germany are quite low. Autobahn is the safest road type in Germany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

I'm not so sure about the lane changing thing when indicating. Yes, lane changes are or should be indicated. But the vehicle on the left lane has the right of way. If the vehicle on the right lane is significantly slower it should stay on the right lane and let the faster vehicle pass. Passing vehicles on the right is forbidden.

HB.Germans are courteous and quite safe when they are fast, not like Armin Schwartz who was one of the fastest but never finished, they know how to break quite hard, but German autobahns have not good quality to go very fast in the night, compare to Belgium with lightning or France where you can see much more far.

Also, yesterday, about 50 kms from Sharks, 2 cars crashed, stopped on left line, a truck stopped on middle line, without the faintest warning, so it was very hot in the car, when you arrive over 200 , fortunately 2 German brands break hard and it was not at night. I see more accidents now than before, driving about 30000 kms in Germany. Look forward to driving Basel-Frankfurt soon.

GlobalPunter
03-19-16, 23:52
I had a brief chat with her during my last visit, I find her tats quite cool. I would have gone with her too but I wasn't sure of her service, just like yourself she's my target for the next trip.

This banter about pistols has me thinking back to the ever so sexy (more) mature girl with quite a few tats including two very distinct revolvers on either side just below the waist. Can't recollect her name but this very chatty and amusing cougar is a real character, she speaks a number of languages and claims to be Spanish or of Spainish extraction.

This girl is the owner of a beautifully sculptured body crying out to be hard ridden and from my point of view, one I left for next time which is slated for mid April.

Could any of you gents enlighten me on her performance, is she as filthy dirty on the bed as she looks while sat at the bar?

Tuber19
03-20-16, 00:01
Hello!

I am very new here. Last Thursday I came to notice a girl with red hair (probably the only one there). For me, she is very cute and totally my type (maybe not the type for many of the guys here). However she kept chatting with some other guys and I had no chance to talk with her. Can anyone here give me some information about her, name, service, character whatever. Thanks a lot for your help!I have asked same question as you in post #7516, her name is Maria. I was at Sharks on 3 days and never talked with her thought I wanted to, her behavior suggest that she goes to room with some client she know.

McAdonis
03-20-16, 03:12
Someone on the German forum, FKK Atlanta thread wrote that she is now at "S. ".

Wondering if that means she is at Sharks now. Another poster responded by asking if she is now using the alias "Cami". But I thought there was already a Cami at Sharks. Anybody know?

Sirioja
03-20-16, 08:17

Wondering if that means she is at Sharks now. Another poster responded by asking if she is now using the alias "Cami". But I thought there was already a Cami at Sharks. Anybody know?Left early on Friday, but blond Daria big tits started quite early at Atlanta and didn't see her on Friday at Sharks. She could be Leya sister. Brandy / Leya was there with black stockings. I saw Kaira arriving.

Maria is reddish curly hair with piercing on nose, wearing black stockings, sitting with Alexia close to lockers, not at Sharks last week end.

Ester is taller, reddish but less curly hair, with blond Bianka now, staying close to the pole.

Sirioja
03-20-16, 08:33

Wondering if that means she is at Sharks now. Another poster responded by asking if she is now using the alias "Cami". But I thought there was already a Cami at Sharks. Anybody know?Can be Sinsheim close to Hockenheim ring, First is big brother of Atlanta. Quite good free foods there and I liked Russian Yulia, but no Raïssa. Ro, not the blond one ex World, but brunette ex Georgina World, nor Danny, at First.

Tiger Genius
03-20-16, 14:20

Could any of you gents enlighten me on her performance, is she as filthy dirty on the bed as she looks while sat at the bar?With me was better on the couch than in the room.

After along time on the couch I tought that she could be a GFE but, when later in the evening I went to the room with her, she seemed a different woman, she didn't talk as much as before and sex was good but only few FK and no illusion.

At the end she made a good job but if I pay 50€ for 30 min (only 15-20 real) I like to have a GFE, to make sex I like more Pauschalclub, Partytreff and Gang bang.

Before I had sex with an other girl (short dark hair, big tits, rumanian, talk in spanish but I don't remember the name), she was very good and would be better made 30 minutes again with her instead of the tattoo girl or save 50€ and sperm for a gang bang the day after.

Exodus8
03-21-16, 04:07
Landed in FRA and went to take the Airliner but it was a little difficult to find the stop as they are doing construction work. Arrived at Sharks around 1:30 pm paid the 45 e and went to change and shower. I noticed that they have installed another shower room which is great as the old one is kinda small.

After my routine I. E. Food and coffee I was ready to check out the LU. I noticed a slim blonde girl with lots of tats face is ok however I didn't had the chance to talk to her and ask what's on offer. There was also a blonde with sillies that hangs around the table together with another very attractive girl with black stockings black hair and Agnes as well.

Some new girls but also many girls that I remember from my last visit. Diana went over to talk and I just told her maybe later. No way I would risk another bad session even though she's still very hot. Actually I thought she was another girl when I first saw her as she's blonde now. Evita also changed her hairstyle as well which in my opinion makes her less attractive same for Paloma.

I didn't want to risk a bad session so I made a safe bet and went to ask Paloma. She wasnt very busy like the last time maybe bc she works more days now.

The girl with gun tats is a very good hunter I saw her hunting down one after one, LOL. After more food I saw the very attractive black hair girl sitting at the bar and was thinking about approching her but was too late and she was taken.

Many girls came over to talk but there was only one I considered taking, a blond with sillies called Bette / Betty she said she worked at Oase before. She wanted me to commit 1 h for DFK and from my experience that's a no no also considering that I didn't have too many good experiences with girls from Oase so I didn't pulled the trigger.

Antonia told my she's from Portugal when I asked her if she's from Romania and that she will only be working at sharks for 1 week! Srlsy I have seen her many times before and talking to other romanian girls, LOL.

I guess the LU was decent but perhaps only 2-3 girls that I really wanted to check out in the room (new ones).

Planning on going there again tmw and hopefully it will be easier to session with girls on my hit-list.

PussyLiccker
03-21-16, 05:49
Many girls came over to talk but there was only one I considered taking, a blond with sillies called Bette / Betty she said she worked at Oase before. She wanted me to commit 1 h for DFK and from my experience that's a no no also considering that I didn't have too many good experiences with girls from Oase so I didn't pulled the trigger.
Beatrice. Hot Rommie, but it seems you felt her pro force. All around experience was below avg (session, just ok), only an opti feeekin.

You need to use the gentleman charm force to break the pro force.

By the way, is this part of the trilogy? Return of the Padawan?

Sirioja
03-21-16, 07:21
Beatrice ex Oase is sitting on couches close to Janine and lockers. I have been only once with her on October 2014 when she arrived at Oase, she had very firm tits, I don't remember silicon? She behave friendly at Sharks.

Can't understand how can t catch girls. You want on a Sunday afternoon, just after a Saturday party. For my last visits even on Friday or Saturday, girls were not very busy and Paloma sitting close to kino, was not.

Exodus8
03-21-16, 07:33
Beatrice. Hot Rommie, but it seems you felt her pro force. All around experience was below avg (session, just ok), only an opti feeekin.

By the way, is this part of the trilogy? Return of the Padawan?Well I told her that I was willing to extend to 1 h if it was good and she answered that when someone says that they usually leave after 30 min, LOL. From the teachings of a jedi master and my previous experience it usually won't be good.

Nah don't think the gentleman force will help I will need to use the pussylicka force, haha.

This is part of the series "FKK Wars".

Anyone know the name of the "black hair girl" she was hanging around the table with Agnes, Kaira and another blonde sillies. Think she had tats on her back very attractive face and body.

Linga
03-21-16, 09:00
Arrived at 4 pm and stayed until ten. Too many guys in the beginning which slowly thinned out by night but still the club was buzzing with lots of hot girls available. I sessioned with two black haired Romanians and one blonde. I was happy, no sharky attitude and decent sessions. So, anyone planning to go on a Sunday night do go.

Linga
03-21-16, 09:06
Well I told her that I was willing to extend to 1 h if it was good and she answered that when someone says that they usually leave after 30 min, LOL. From the teachings of a jedi master and my previous experience it usually won't be good.

Nah don't think the gentleman force will help I will need to use the pussylicka force, haha.

This is part of the series "FKK Wars".

Anyone know the name of the "black hair girl" she was hanging around the table with Agnes, Kaira and another blonde sillies. Think she had tats on her back very attractive face and body.At Oase, even with DFK she felt not with it. I didn't think it was possible but it happened. I cut the session short but paid her for one hour as agreed, just because of the DFK and I am a gentleman ***** monger.

Now she totally ignores me but no love loss here, blondes are not the flavor of the fever at the moment. I having these hundred euro sessions with tanned and dark haired romanians right in front of her. I am sure no one gives a rat's ass but it feels good.

Pentire
03-21-16, 09:32
With me was better on the couch than in the room.

After along time on the couch I tought that she could be a GFE but, when later in the evening I went to the room with her, she seemed a different woman, she didn't talk as much as before and sex was good but only few FK and no illusion.
.Stating the obvious but in 20/20 hindsight, perhaps you should have continued the momentum and taken her straight from the couch to the room.

Thank you for sharing your experience, duly noted.

Exodus8
03-21-16, 09:47
At Oase, even with DFK she felt not with it. I didn't think it was possible but it happened. I cut the session short but paid her for one hour as agreed, just because of the DFK and I am a gentleman ***** monger.

Now she totally ignores me but no love loss here, blondes are not the flavor of the fever at the moment. I having these hundred euro sessions with tanned and dark haired romanians right in front of her. I am sure no one gives a rat's ass but it feels good.Thanks for sharing this so I guess my intuition was correct, LOL. I'm a gentleman too that's why I don't want to commit 1 h session if it turns into a complete disaster within the first few minutes. I bet on sure things.

Yeah these tanned dark haired Romanians are very hot indeed.

Exodus8
03-21-16, 23:49
Beatrice ex Oase is sitting on couches close to Janine and lockers. I have been only once with her on October 2014 when she arrived at Oase, she had very firm tits, I don't remember silicon? She behave friendly at Sharks.

Can't understand how can t catch girls. You want on a Sunday afternoon, just after a Saturday party. For my last visits even on Friday or Saturday, girls were not very busy and Paloma sitting close to kino, was not.Probably bc I'm kinda passive and tend to wait too long instead of jumping the gun, LOL.

Sirioja
03-22-16, 00:09
Probably bc I'm kinda passive and tend to wait too long instead of jumping the gun, LOL.Even I'm said to be the devil by some or a liar who doesn't go with girls by superman, I look forward meeting, when a girl attract you, just go to speak with her. Most of Sharks girls are not very busy at the moment, because many girls and less clients and Sunday evenings are not crowded, so girls would be happy for their business, to have a respectful client, rather than sitting waiting and smoking, because they are stressed and bored. Even it s very hard job, girls don t like waiting and not having rooms.

Exodus8
03-22-16, 00:47
Was planning to hit the club around 1-2 pm but since the wifi at the hotel was unstable I decided to go early and arrived at 12:30 am. Paid the 65 e and asked about the voucher since the old lady at the reception didn't gave me on her own. Sharks really good at making business if I didn't knew about it I would've lost 20 e on my next visit on Monday or Tuesday. Well guess I lost some euros already as its the 1st time I got the voucher and I've been visiting sharks at a few Mondays.

Not many girls around there was 1 girl that I was a little interested in but she was taken. A girl I talked to a little last night (Monica another one) went over and said Hello, and we talked for a while as there was rly quiet I. E. No potential loss of income for her. She is a really nice girl but not my type so just talking, LOL. A bit later I saw a tall slim girl which I thought was the girl I saw late last night. Started to think if this was Helli which I briefly talked to on my last visit. Went over and sat in my usual place and got eye contact when she walked by. Introduced herself as Helli and I said I saw her last night which she denied (was another girl with similar facial structures). Said I was relaxing and she was cool about it as I remember and was walking away then I told her to stay. After confirming my questions we headed to the zimmer. A good 1 h playful session just the way I like it.

Next up was sitting at the bar and sipping coffee while observing potential targets. Didn't see the girl from yesterday that I fancied. Sat in the sofa and 1st wanted to relax but many girls came over to say Hi. I dunno maybe bc they observe that I only had 1 h sessions so far? Megan went over to say Hi to my surprise as she didn't recognized me last night. Told her that I know her from MH and her name there, LOL. She said that she remember me which I blv after citing some details. Guess she having good memory is true after all. If I cared about being anonymous I should write less details as girls do read ISG, haha. Anyway I wasn't ready I. E. Had to eat dinner and told her I was going to look for her. When I was ready she was already busy she I signaled Helli to come over when she was walking by (told her I was going to look for her).

Megan was quite busy the time I was there. I guess girls do notice how many times guys go to the room and for how long, LOL.

Saw Moira early I. E. Around 1 pm but didn't see her again till 7-8 pm perhaps she was in the room.

Many girls started to leave around 11:15 pm perhaps due to the low no of customers. So a bit later I decided to call it a day and took the taxi back to my hotel.

My impression is that many girls took the day off but if there are a couple of girls that you fancy then Mondays are great as there will be limited competition for the girls.

Exodus8
03-22-16, 07:33
Even I'm said to be the devil by some or a liar who doesn't go with girls by superman, I look forward meeting, when a girl attract you, just go to speak with her. Most of Sharks girls are not very busy at the moment, because many girls and less clients and Sunday evenings are not crowded, so girls would be happy for their business, to have a respectful client, rather than sitting waiting and smoking, because they are stressed and bored. Even it s very hard job, girls don t like waiting and not having rooms.The girl in question was quite busy. Just as I missed my chance another punter asked to see her later. Saw her go and eat after her room and then this customer started to look for her as it seems she was already gone, LOL. I was thinking to wait in line and checked at the restaurant and she wasn't there.

Sirioja
03-22-16, 07:57
When you are known as a very regular, sometimes with 2 visits in the week end, even at Sharks, staff change of behavior with You, even you are not German, even the old lady, reminds me World, but when you are not anymore very regular, only a few seem to remember you.

FKK is a game of will and hunt, don't mean to jump on girls, but there are those who sleep at the bar or in couches and those who dare to go to attractive targets. My little experience: When you see a dreamed doll, even you can t go with her right now, go to speak with her and say her at what time you will be able, first You will recover faster if you really want her and better than being frustrated to miss her, not seeing her later.

Also, in each club, there are strategic places, not to miss girls, easy at Sharks or Oase or Mainhattan.

Sirioja
03-22-16, 08:23
The girl in question was quite busy. Just as I missed my chance another punter asked to see her later. Saw her go and eat after her room and then this customer started to look for her as it seems she was already gone, LOL. I was thinking to wait in line and checked at the restaurant and she wasnt there.Just have to stay close to the bottom of stairs, on WGs way from lockers, then You can t miss your target if You open your eyes. I never hunt girls in the restaurant when I don t know them, because I consider it s their private time to recover, I only go with girls at the restaurant when they invite me, I never ask for. Beyonce surprised me for this, after our first and single room. I can't forget the night of jealousy with Raïssa World, twice on 27 June, even was said after, I forced her twice to sit and eat with me, before having many rooms on 2 next week end, as long I said her I will return. I often send my girls to eat, but not going with them, saying I will go to room only after, because I prefer fat belly girls, rather than noisy belly.

Nille Copenhagen
03-22-16, 09:39
I have a problem, so many girls and so little time, LOL happy Easter!

GuyFromParis
03-22-16, 15:14

By the way, is this part of the trilogy? Return of the Padawan?I was in the room with Beatrice last week and I have to confess that it was a very good session. Of course she likes money, but in fact, who doesn't like euros or dollars? The difference is that she assumes that. But once you've made your deal before going in room, she will not cheat you. She makes great blowjob and her pussy is very tasty when it's datytime. The sex party was very good in a hot and funny atmosphere.
Another point with her. It can be good or not, it depends how you feel it: she says what she thinks. If she doesn't like you, she will show it to you very quickly.

Another girl intrigues me. I think it's Sofi, a long blond hair girl. I heard she's half german, half russian, but whatever. She's often with the german girls, but I never saw her smile, even once? I can't imagine how it can be in room with this kind of behavior.

Craiova
03-22-16, 18:49
I was in the room with Beatrice last week and I have to confess that it was a very good session. Of course she likes money, but in fact, who doesn't like euros or dollars? The difference is that she assumes that. But once you've made your deal before going in room, she will not cheat you. She makes great blowjob and her pussy is very tasty when it's datytime. The sex party was very good in a hot and funny atmosphere.
Another point with her. It can be good or not, it depends how you feel it: she says what she thinks. If she doesn't like you, she will show it to you very quickly.
Have same experience with Beatrice. Had some sessions at Oase with her for me a beautiful girl I give her a 9 and she's smart with good english. Of course no perfect choice for the client type "everything for 50 euro". But when you make deal with her for one hour or more and give her enough breaks than I always received very good sessions with her including DFK, a really good BJ with BL and every position I had in mind. But still I'm not sure if her great tits are really natural, wouldn't bet on this but in any case perfect made.

Sirioja
03-22-16, 19:00
So you can say if Beatrice is silicon now, like one wrote. She was not, for my room with her when she arrived at Oase and her tits were so perfectly firm.

Sofi, sitting at ex German table, where sit now Agnes, Kaira, has not so long hair, but claiming to be half German, half Russian. Had room with her 2 years ago, when discovered Sharks. When I discovered Sharks, I tried all girls who attract me, my first was Roxana without silicon, then Cosmina, Dina, Sofi, pretty Bulgarian Andrea, claiming after to be Ukrainian. For Sofi, too restricted sex for me, no GFE illusion, so no need to repeat, even she is my type for her look. When Sandra who can t compete for look, was new at Sharks, on February 2015, I repeated on same day, twice 1 hour, but not same level for behavior. But, just for suck and fuck, Sofi is a pretty woman with nice ass for doggy, maybe she can compete with Bianka, 2 pretty girls, but written on their pretty face, how this job is difficult for both.

Craiova
03-22-16, 19:51
Was sitting on the sofa and looking at the girls with bad intent when suddenly Yvette came to me. Always very friendly and funny to me and told me I know I know you don't go with me I'm too skinny for you. But now I had surprise for her and said "Let's go" what she first didn't understand. Yvette is romanian, now maybe for four month at carp pond before at Mainhattan and Oase. We know each other from east harbour. She's maybe 24 yo, 165 cm, long brunette hair some small tattoos and sits usually at Sharks on sofa under the stairs to the rooms or next to it near dance stage. Her german is better than her english so she prefers speaking german but for the necessary things her english should be sufficient. She has small tits size A / be and is really quite skinny with german dress size 33. Usually too skinny for me but why not. And it turns out as a good decision. First class session with a funny girl nothing was missing during our session with DFK, BJ, BL and fucking in many crazy positions with this flyweight. Her optic is a 8 for me. But service level was higher than 8 almost 9 and she knows what to do and is really very erotic.

Craiova
03-22-16, 20:08
Megan went over to say Hi to my surprise as she didn't recognized me last night. Told her that I know her from MH and her name there, LOL. She said that she remember me which I blv after citing some details. Guess she having good memory is true after all. If I cared about being anonymous I should write less details as girls do read ISG, haha. Anyway I wasnt ready I. E. Had to eat dinner and told her I was going to look for her. When I was ready she was already busy she I signaled Helli to come over when she was walking by (told her I was going to look for her).

Megan was quite busy the time I was there. I guess girls do notice how many times guys go to the room and for how long, LOL.
I don't share this Megan hype. Optic 8,5 that's it and service doesn't fit between us session was boring for me. She was in the modus guy is boss in room and decide what she should do and I was in modus "I'm curious about you and surprise me" So that doesn't work with us and for her erotic part I rate her a zero. My gut feeling was right about her or maybe in the meantime she gets nuts with her regular clients what I would understand. LOL

ChineseCock
03-22-16, 22:08
Hello,

Greetings from Beijing China.

I am planning to visit Sharks on April.

Possible to let me known some names of girls that you can recommend to try.

Any MILF in this club?

That would be my first FKK experience.

Thank you.

Exodus8
03-23-16, 02:24
So I suppose I should give this Beatrice a try if I see her next time around. Always reluctant to commit 1 h since the chemistry might be off etc.

No one know the name of the girl with short black hair to the face hanging at the German table? Didn't see her since Sunday and it sucks, LOL.

Arrived around 12:35 am and did my routine. Not many girls around at this time but a couple of girls that I could've tried e. G. Anya, Crissy (the blonde with sillies I saw on Sunday) and Alexandra. Told them I needed to relax guess I didn't like that they wanted to go to the room pretty fast. Kati was also there today and she asked after a while if we have been to the room together. I told her no, LOL. Took me a long time before pulling the trigger maybe bc I wanted to see if a better options would present itself and I was in no hurry. So after dinner and some time to digest I decided to give Anya a try as she asked a couple of times and my shark alarm didn't go off.

1. Anya (ro) 167-170 cm slim, natural see, attractive face with not flawless. She was wearing blue netting which looked great. The chemistry wasn't that great maybe I expect too much, LOL. Suppose I would try her again just to check if the chemistry will improve.

Chill time and spoke briefly to Master HB. Was thinking if I should try Crissy out but she wasn't at her place so I decided to go and talk to Megan as I told I would look for her when I was ready.

2. Megan (ro) 174 cm very slim, pretty face. 1 h session. Would repeat but not top priority as there are many girls I need to check out, LOL.

There's 1 girl that I like slim body and nice face however when I try to make eye contact she doesn't smile and kinda ignores me. Guess I'm not smiling either so perhaps I shouldn't complain but that kinda put me off. Maybe I should try to talk to her and see if she's interested in my business or not.

Talked to a petite ro girl with black hair. Apparently she has only been at sharks 5 days and used to work at Paradise Stuttgart. A very straightforward and nice girl.

I was ready to leave and made eye contact with Kati as she signaled me to come over which I reluctant did. I suppose she figured it out that we have been to the zimmer before and tries to persuade me once again. However I was rly tired with headache guess too little sleep and loud a lot of noise. Told her that I might possibly take her tmw if she there.

After that taxi back.

More girls today and many not too busy. More punters when I left than yesterday even though I left earlier last night.

Jymondor
03-23-16, 03:20
Any MILF in this club?I can recommend MILF++. Her name is Silvana. She is Italian.

TankTank123
03-23-16, 06:08
I can recommend MILF++. Her name is Silvana. She is Italian.GMILF will be more accurate! I have mastered how to give her a preemptive scowl so that she would not approach me.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 07:51
I don't share this Megan hype. Optic 8,5 that's it and service doesn't fit between us session was boring for me. She was in the modus guy is boss in room and decide what she should do and I was in modus "I'm curious about you and surprise me" So that doesn't work with us and for her erotic part I rate her a zero. My gut feeling was right about her or maybe in the meantime she gets nuts with her regular clients what I would understand. LOLMaybe you don t find Megan / Francesca / Sara so pretty because You didn't enjoy with her, girls we like are the prettiest, aren't they? Like Mia not so busy at Atlanta or like Madi was for me, but in each club visited, I go with the prettiest girls for my eyes and since August when I discovered her at Mainhattan when I was with Suzi and I wanted to say to Suzi, I had a headache, but I don t regret for real woman Suzi, but Megan is the prettiest girl I see in my few FKK visited since then and I enjoy looking at her, from blue feet nails to blue hands nails, to taste her new piercing, to have games with mirrors, but she is only 20, going with older men, not a real sensual woman yet, her masterpiece model body doesn't belong to her brain yet and she is not so comfortable with her body, why I preferred, for my last visits, to go with her 19 yo little mum "friend" , less pretty, but mum know better their body and are more woman.

For pretty face, only blond Misha silicon at Aca, Alina at Bahama, Sabina Scarlet Johanson and a very few others left, can or could compete for me and each time I see her, even not going to room, I like Megan for her angel face and smile.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 07:59
Exceptional blond Latvian Marina, about 37 or 38, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, even I can t go with her anymore because of what I see in the lounge, but she is just an angel and I like her. A real woman with Russian flavor.

Nille Copenhagen
03-23-16, 10:45
GMILF will be more accurate! I have mastered how to give her a preemptive scowl so that she would not approach me.She is a GILF, her BJ is good. She is quite active for her age.

Pentire
03-23-16, 11:09
I can recommend MILF++. Her name is Silvana. She is Italian.

GMILF will be more accurate! I have mastered how to give her a preemptive scowl so that she would not approach me.One of my mongering buddies (no not me) always gives Silvana a spin and absolutely rates her highly despite the deluge of ridicule and hilarity we consistently fire at him following these liaisons.

He refers to her as a blonde Sophie Loren.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 11:43
One of my mongering buddies (no not me) always gives Silvana a spin and absolutely rates her highly despite the deluge of ridicule and hilarity we consistently fire at him following these liaisons.

He refers to her as a blonde Sophie Loren.Did you see Sophia Loren? Brunette, latina type with natural big tits and woman curves. Sylvana really looks like Donatella Versace or Pamela Anderson in few years.

PussyLiccker
03-23-16, 12:22
GMILF will be more accurate! I have mastered how to give her a preemptive scowl so that she would not approach me.GMIDLF would be more accurate. D for don't.

PussyLiccker
03-23-16, 12:35
I don't share this Megan hype. Optic 8,5 that's it and service doesn't fit between us session was boring for me. She was in the modus guy is boss in room and decide what she should do and I was in modus "I'm curious about you and surprise me" So that doesn't work with us and for her erotic part I rate her a zero. My gut feeling was right about her or maybe in the meantime she gets nuts with her regular clients what I would understand. LOLAnd you rate Beatrice as very good? Megan provides good service and I agree about 8,5 in looks. Yeah, I wouldn't say her looks is highly erotic(some guys refer to as model type due to her body type I think), I'd call her very pretty GND(she has some of that cute look facially). Beatrice, as far as looks, I would say looks more erotic(hence I'd call her a hottie). Two different body types. Beatrice is curvier, so I find her to more erotic, and I think this may have some effect on how you perceive the session.

Alice for example is really extreme, almost flat chested, and boyish skinny in constrast to Beatrice. So, Beatrice would rate higher for me since she's more of my type. Also, of course Megan's body rates higher than Alice. So, Alice was not my type even though we clicked as far interaction(she has a good sense of humor).

As far as illusion, Beatrice would rate really low. Megan higher. Julia(the one currently at Palace) even higher(This is purely on room experience) if that provides any idea. Since some guys had attributed Beatrice's inconsistancy to moods, let me expand on my experience. One encounter, DFK in 1 HR. And then another no mention of extended room for DFK. By the way, the day she brought up 1hr for DFK was on a very busy night, and another night no mention of 1hr for DFK was on a very slow day. Even with DFK, given the overall experience, hardly any illusion, and service is not what I call very good(got my personal reasons) or even good enough to extend to 1 HR. YEMV.

TankTank123
03-23-16, 13:13
He refers to her as a blonde Sophie Loren.It IS accurate! I did a check with Google. See picture below.

YamaYama0519
03-23-16, 13:18
I have a FKK blog in Japan. One of my readers posted: 1) he is a virgin, but wants to marry a FKK girl, 2) his would-be bride is Jana = Ina at Sharks, any comments?

PussyLiccker
03-23-16, 13:20
Jana I know of was an Hungarian girl that had a short stint at Sharks back in 2014. Very good services.

Yama(X2) and Tank(X2), brothers? Hehe.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 13:28
I have a FKK blog in Japan. One of my readers posted: 1) he is a virgin, but wants to marry a FKK girl, 2) his would-be bride is Jana = Ina at Sharks, any comments?I know Ina at Oase, but didn't notice Ina at Sharks. How can he know her if he is still virgin? Does he think she can be also? Or buying her a new hymen.

PussyLiccker
03-23-16, 13:45
So you can say if Beatrice is silicon now, like one wrote. She was not, for my room with her when she arrived at Oase and her tits were so perfectly firm.It's the way her tits are shaped, not much down pressure. Hence firm, and likely that's the reason for those thoughts. Doesn't have that typical teardrop shape. I question if they are real or fake too. Perhaps a good fake job? You can have hard or soft silicones. I've seen tits (D-cups) looked pretty well done, and could have fooled me if the girl didn't tell me, since I noticed she got enhanced. Hard coconuts are obvious. Fakes can be pretty hard, rock hard matter a fact.

TankTank123
03-23-16, 15:01
Jana I know of was an Hungarian girl that had a short stint at Sharks back in 2014.Or it might be the German Jana with large tattoos on her arm, who was there for quite a long time in 2013 and 2014, always sitting at the German table just outside the eating section.

Hessen Bub
03-23-16, 15:42
I don't share this Megan hype. Optic 8,5 that's it and service doesn't fit between us session was boring for me. I'd rate her higher in looks and service. As you wrote: It didn't fit between you and her. It did between me and her. YMMV.

HB.

Nick The G
03-23-16, 15:42
Anyone who enjoys real good sex with lots of kisses (DFK) and close body contact should try dark-haired Milana from Serbia. She is one of the stars of the present Sharks scene. I have been with her twice and can highly recommend her. Be prepared to catch her in time since often she is pretty busy!

Craiova
03-23-16, 15:48
And you rate Beatrice as very good? Megan provides good service and I agree about 8,5 in looks. Yeah, I wouldn't say her looks is highly erotic(some guys refer to as model type due to her body type I think), I'd call her very pretty GND(she has some of that cute look facially). Beatrice, as far as looks, I would say looks more erotic(hence I'd call her a hottie). Two different body types. Beatrice is curvier, so I find her to more erotic, and I think this may have some effect on how you perceive the session.

Alice for example is really extreme, almost flat chested, and boyish skinny in constrast to Beatrice. So, Beatrice would rate higher for me since she's more of my type. Also, of course Megan's body rates higher than Alice. So, Alice was not my type even though we clicked as far interaction(she has a good sense of humor).

As far as illusion, Beatrice would rate really low. Megan higher. Julia(the one currently at Palace) even higher(This is purely on room experience) if that provides any idea. Since some guys had attributed Beatrice's inconsistancy to moods, let me expand on my experience. One encounter, DFK in 1 HR. And then another no mention of extended room for DFK. By the way, the day she brought up 1hr for DFK was on a very busy night, and another night no mention of 1hr for DFK was on a very slow day. Even with DFK, given the overall experience, hardly any illusion, and service is not what I call very good(got my personal reasons) or even good enough to extend to 1 HR. YEMV.Everything depends on first personal preference for optic, second on personal preference which sex and third at least same important chemestry between client and girl.

Rating optic for me: Beatrice 9,0, Megan 8,5, Julia 8,5 and Alice 8,0. With Alice I,ve never spoken because on her general behavior I've a strong gut feeling that we doesn't fit therefore no reason for me to try her. Funny is her description somewhere as MM look, sorry this I see different. And concerning optic for Megan the 8,5 is of course a high rating when I say "only" 8,5 that is due to this hype about this "Incredible" beauty. Concerning optic Ramona / Sabina from Sharks / Oase was my favorite the last two years a 9,75!

Second rating service for me: Julia 9,25, Beatrice 8,25, Alice don't know and Megan that's difficult to say because our chemestry was close to zero. So third my chemestry level with this girls: Alice only gut feeling that wouldn't work and no room that mean no rating, Julia 9,0, Beatrice 8,5 and Megan to be honest zero.

ExpatLover
03-23-16, 16:12
Everything depends on first personal preference for optic, second on personal preference which sex and third at least same important chemestry between client and girl.

Rating optic for me: Beatrice 9,0, Megan 8,5, Julia 8,5 and Alice 8,0. With Alice I,ve never spoken because on her general behavior I've a strong gut feeling that we doesn't fit therefore no reason for me to try her. Funny is her description somewhere as MM look, sorry this I see different. And concerning optic for Megan the 8,5 is of course a high rating when I say "only" 8,5 that is due to this hype about this "Incredible" beauty. Concerning optic Ramona / Sabina from Sharks / Oase was my favorite the last two years a 9,75!

Second rating service for me: Julia 9,25, Beatrice 8,25, Alice don't know and Megan that's difficult to say because our chemestry was close to zero. So third my chemistry level with this girls: Alice only gut feeling that wouldn't work and no room that mean no rating, Julia 9,0, Beatrice 8,5 and Megan to be honest zero.Fully agree with what is fine for the one is bad for the others and chemistry is a key for a good date and that has nothing to deal with look etc.

Hessen Bub
03-23-16, 17:34
EvConcerning optic Ramona / Sabina from Sharks / Oase was my favorite the last two years a 9,75!
That's what I meant. I've seen Ramona / Sabina very often, never rocked my boat. I'd rate her optics way below Megan / Francesca.

HB.

Ortos
03-23-16, 18:57
Second rating service for me: Julia 9,25, Beatrice 8,25, Alice don't know and Megan that's difficult to say because our chemestry was close to zero. So third my chemestry level with this girls: Alice only gut feeling that wouldn't work and no room that mean no rating, Julia 9,0, Beatrice 8,5 and Megan to be honest zero.I have to agree strongly with Craiova, about Megan: Assuming we're talking about the girl used to be called Francesca, who was Sarah at Mainhattan: Last November at Sharks I had a completely lack-lustre session, and like man in above quote, despite trying very hard, I was able to construct virtually no chemistry with this girl, and therefore would not rate the session worth repeating with this girl. Furthermore, she tried to cheat me on the time (I cut the session short at 25 minutes and she tried to pretend it was 32 mintutes), but she backed down from her initial demand of 100 e, when I asked if she would like to move to front desk with me for further disscussion.

I came away thinking: why all the hype about this girl? But here's the beauty of the the situation: I only lost 50 e to test the waters, right? The session could easily, as it so often does, go the other way: off-the-charts positive. It was worth it for me at least to see living vindication of the old axiom: YMMV!

Craiova
03-23-16, 19:04
I have to agree strongly with Craiova, about Megan: Assuming we're talking about the girl used to be called Francesca, who was Sarah at MainhattanYep that's her we're talking about this girl.

Pentire
03-23-16, 20:23
It IS accurate! I did a check with Google. See picture below.Goodness me, save for hair colour, the resemblance is uncanny.

Now I know my buddy is coming from, he's comparing the current versions.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 21:02
Mc, ex Daria, blond big tits from Atlanta, is at Sharks. Now Leya has a sister for lungs competition and for you, 3 some?

Arabella. Pol is back.

Bad luck, ghost Nick was not arrived yet at 3. 30 pm to see Megan coming to me for her first room of the day, wearing proudly her French stockings. A real pleasure again, for her beauty, her smile, her eyes, today different kisses without piercing and I really enjoy her way for DT, even without piercing. After more than 15 rooms, most for 1 h30 , no reason to stop, I m faithful to girls as long they give me pleasure. Funny when she asks how it is for me with Aliana, she understood since first time we came back from room, today she wanted to have room before her.

Maria is prettier and prettier and if she wants, after our bad start because of a talkative member, we may think about in future.

Many pretty girls on this Wednesday, not so crowded.

Evita is teaching Asian business to Scarlet who was used to Turkish at Samya, nice from Evita, then Scarlet may be busier.

Was said Kelly is back.

Sirioja
03-23-16, 21:09
That's what I meant. I've seen Ramona / Sabina very often, never rocked my boat. I'd rate her optics way below Megan / Francesca.

HB.Sabina Scarlet Johanson had really pretty face, prettier than the actress, but couldn't compete with Megan for firm, slim body and for skin quality. I liked Sabina but couldn't compete in room with Megan when she trust you.

ChineseCock
03-23-16, 22:04
Exceptional blond Latvian Marina, about 37 or 38, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, even I can t go with her anymore because of what I see in the lounge, but she is just an angel and I like her. A real woman with Russian flavor.Why you can't go with? Possible to describe Marina?

Cheers mate.

McAdonis
03-24-16, 01:57
Thanks Siri for the update and confirmation. So your Sharks fave plans to stop wearing the tongue piercing?

FiddyCent
03-24-16, 02:01
I have to agree strongly with Craiova, about Megan: Assuming we're talking about the girl used to be called Francesca, who was Sarah at Mainhattan: Last November at Sharks I had a completely lack-lustre session, and like man in above quote, despite trying very hard, I was able to construct virtually no chemistry with this girl, and therefore would not rate the session worth repeating with this girl. Furthermore, she tried to cheat me on the time (I cut the session short at 25 minutes and she tried to pretend it was 32 mintutes), but she backed down from her initial demand of 100 e, when I asked if she would like to move to front desk with me for further disscussion.

I came away thinking: why all the hype about this girl? But here's the beauty of the the situation: I only lost 50 e to test the waters, right? The session could easily, as it so often does, go the other way: off-the-charts positive. It was worth it for me at least to see living vindication of the old axiom: YMMV!Hello Ortos.

Sarah was one of the best girls I have ever had a session with at Mainhatten. The first few sessions with her were really good, and I still like her personality. However, I noticed during one of my last visits with her at Mainhatten, her service had declined. This is probably not uncommon amongst working girls. Over time, most girls will get tired of the business or be negatively influenced by those around her. This could be a vicious cycle of poor service, leading to fewer clients and then a decline of repeat customers leading to lower earnings.

I guess a change of clubs and several name changes is not enough to restore her good reputation. Bottom line, the girls need to perform. Extraordinary girls are difficult to find, but if you do find them, get them early in their careers. Over time, even the best girls grow tired of the business.

Thanks for the report.

FiddyCent.

PussyLiccker
03-24-16, 02:16
Fiddy, could be a different Sarah. Megan started at Mainhattan I believe in Augest 2015. I've heard there was another Sarah before her.

As far as service decline over time, I somewhat agree. It's usually the ones in high demand. They know their self-worth.

Some girls start off with amateurish skills, and hone their skills clocking in a lot, built up experience to switch up their game plan. So overall, I'd agree that they become more formulaic, in either direction. I mainly notice drop, Palace older girls are those experienced types. Artemis has plenty of them. I think it goes, some amateurish girl raise up her skills, popularity rises, and then declines. Other types of girls start up with popularity, but less formulaic, and then she service level drops with becoming formulaic. Compared to high formulaic girls, I rather go with girl with an amateurish girl.

So, one thing to consider is when you have session-ed with a girl, recent or long ago, that matters when people talk about the girl's service.

But, this is a very formulaic way of looking at things.

FiddyCent
03-24-16, 02:36
Fiddy, could be a different Sarah. Megan started at Mainhattan I believe in Augest 2015. I've heard there was another Sarah before her.

As far as service decline over time, I somewhat agree. It's usually the ones in high demand. They know their self-worth.

Some girls start off with amateurish skills, and hone their skills clocking in a lot, built up experience to switch up their game plan. So overall, I'd agree that they become more formulaic, in either direction. I mainly notice drop, Palace older girls are those experienced types. Artemis has plenty of them. I think it goes, some amateurish girl raise up her skills, popularity rises, and then declines. Other types of girls start up with popularity, but less formulaic, and then she service level drops with becoming formulaic. Compared to high formulaic girls, I rather go with girl with an amateurish girl.I trust your report PussyLiccker. I am not up to date with the girls and their movements between clubs. My comment about declining service is just a general comment. There may be external factors, such as a declining customer base, increased demands from a pimp or a boyfriend, and a girl just getting tired of the business. If a woman was a true nymphomaniac, sex to her would be great with or without money as the deciding factor. The trick is to find the girl at the optimal stage of her working career. Couch time is a good way to weed out some of these bad girls, but it is not always the case.

The reasons for declining service are countless. Once it stars though, it is a downward spiral and tough to get out from. Guys can hold a girl to high standards, but eventually the initial spark eventually burns out.

Just my honest opinion.

FiddyCent.

Craiova
03-24-16, 02:44
Fiddy, could be a different Sarah. Megan started at Mainhattan I believe in Augest 2015. I've heard there was another Sarah before her.The new Mainhattan Sarah (in Sharks first Francesca now Megan) startet there as PL says in summer 2015. The previous Mainhattan Sarah fineshed at Mainhattan in November 2014, she's was last time at LR. And for me the previous Sarah was even better locking than the new one. And also chemestry and service fits much better than with the new one with me.

FiddyCent
03-24-16, 02:53
The new Mainhattan Sarah (in Sharks first Francesca now Megan) startet there as PL says in summer 2015. The previous Mainhattan Sarah fineshed at Mainhattan in November 2014, she's was last time at LR. And for me the previous Sarah was even better locking than the new one. And also chemestry and service fits much better than with the new one with me.Thank you Craiova for the clarification. As I mentioned before, I am quite removed from the FKK scene, but I am hoping to make a return in the future. It is good that you guys are continuing with these helpful reports.

Hopefully, the scene will still be good for when I do make a return to Frankfurt.

FiddyCent.

PussyLiccker
03-24-16, 04:00
Everything depends on first personal preference for optic, second on personal preference which sex and third at least same important chemestry between client and girl.

Second rating service for me: Julia 9,25, Beatrice 8,25, Alice don't know and Megan that's difficult to say because our chemestry was close to zero. So third my chemestry level with this girls: Alice only gut feeling that wouldn't work and no room that mean no rating, Julia 9,0, Beatrice 8,5 and Megan to be honest zero.Of course, we got mixed opinions on girls, club LU, etc. Also, it's not that many of us that post often enough talking about girls, and given it's a tourist forum, that probably limits the range of girls discussed.

My rating is different from yours. I rate Beatrice on the same level as Megan. I understand they have their differences, type of appearance. Julia less. Julia came off high illusion session wise. I can't say I was a Ramona followers like some others here. Although, I don't visit regularly, I must have seen Ramona at either Sharks or Oase at one point. She actually got pointed out from somebody. I actually had higher expectations since she was repeated mentioned (or as you will say hyped a bit). I like tall girls generally, and she's tall, looks good, but I think your rating is quite high on her. Perhaps, she's your equivalent to Deana (Hun, ex-Oase) that only showed for the weekend for the garden opening party in April, 2012. And of course Cassandra (De, ex-Oase) the short stint fall 2012. Both were stunners in my books.

My memory is a bit fuzzy on Ramona, but I rate her a bit less than Beatrice and Megan. So it appears we all got our differences in taste. It's really difficult to rate the girl's looks. There are different types, it's not so clear cut to say one looks better than the other(besides the obvious ones like comparing to Salvana). Like Lori(dunno if she still at Oase), rates high too, but can't say where she would be. She looked great light brunette, was slimmer, coming out of Samya at Magnum. I would would go further as to say most charm back then.

I understand a bit of hype can lead to some degree of disappointment due to expectation not met.

Sometimes, it's really difficult to separate optiks from service, if you had either peak or very low services. I think the outlook in the girl will have some dependency on what kind of experience you have had with a girl. So, I can see people bluring the lines between looks, interaction (attitude for example), and service. If the experience causes a high emotional response.

Linga
03-24-16, 05:09
DFK seems to be the holy grail of mongers here. Yet, some do fine without and others avoid as the girl might have rimmed the customer before. Yeah, happened to me with a friend I visited the FKK with and I later found out. However, girls working at FKK for years don't get talked about getting loose pussies at all. Surely, there is a difference between a pussy used for long and a relatively newer pussy or ass for that matter. How can fucking the same the girl can bring the same physical enjoyment year after year in a FKK environment? You know that girls don't really have high regards for people who are visiting the club three or two times a week, not really husband or boyfriend material. So, that illusion must be strong enough to overcome a loose pussy.

Sirioja
03-24-16, 09:46
Thanks Siri for the update and confirmation. So your Sharks fave plans to stop wearing the tongue piercing?Daria is now Cami at Sharks, still smiling and really friendly, she recognized me before I did, she stays close to the fishes. My room was very correct with her for 1 h at Atlanta, with DFK, even can t compete with Danny or Raïssa. Ro ex Georgina, there.

Megan will get a new, new piercing, next week when she will return from her 3 days off, she is at Sharks until Saturday, maybe still blue like her nails at the moment. Yes, she stays my fav for her beauty even she is too tall, about 1,90 with her high heels, for me, but when she lays on the bed, she is perfect, also for her behavior since August at Mainhattan, just what I call a 20 yo woman, not finished yet for sensuality, but a dreamed girl and I like her chicken skin when I caress her, and her DT BBBJ. Look at her new stockings with feet, next time.

Funny but dangerous game when your 2 girls ask you about the other one, so better to answer to both: but You are my favorite, which is true, Megan for her beauty and smile and Aliana for how she makes me feel.

About Latvian MILF, late 30's, blond Marina, hair to shoulders, white skin, small tits, angel smile, sitting at the bar or in couch close to restaurant, had many exceptional rooms with her, can be high GFE, but also very hot and multi orgasmic, but I let her now with her lover, many other girls to choose at Sharks, too many attractive on this Wednesday, couldn't repeat with lovely, pretty Arabella. Pol, also Maria who was really pretty yesterday, also a real French woman, Stéphanie, with black hair to shoulders, glasses, sitting at the bar on kino side, friendly but not new in FKK business, the new girlfriend of very regular and very friendly German "papy". It was nice to meet Nick who is not a ghost anymore, also it s always a pleasure with my German friend and had a chat at the restaurant with a Moroccan about real Muslims and terrorists.

Not the day I had planned, too far from my white paradise, but a good day at Sharks, among beauties and my 2 girls gave me the will to return to ski, even with pain.

For PL, Sabina Scarlet Johanson had an angel face, but not tall and not so slim at Oase, but what a smile with beautiful teeth, green eyes, just wish her a better life rather than so difficult job for her.

Sirioja
03-24-16, 09:59
Sandra only returned for a week end, about 2 weeks ago, but doesn't seem to work at Sharks at the moment, but it s not summer yet. Lara works either at Sharks or Paradise Sarrebrucken.

Hessen Bub
03-24-16, 12:24
However, girls working at FKK for years don't get talked about getting loose pussies at all. Surely, there is a difference between a pussy used for long and a relatively newer pussy or ass for that matter. How can fucking the same the girl can bring the same physical enjoyment year after year in a FKK environment? .Which loose pussy? Where does this myth come from? Exceptions are women who gave birth, that may have an effect. But doesn't have to. There's girls with tight tight pussies I have fucked dozens of time in the last 10 years. No difference. Read the article. Age may affect tightness, birth may, but how often a woman has sex doesn't.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

HB.

YamaYama0519
03-24-16, 12:56
... Beatrice...Ramona...Megan...To me Ramona has been the best among them. BTW, I've heard Yra is back to Sharks from Artemis. Is this true? If so, I'm coming back soon. YY.

Hessen Bub
03-24-16, 12:59
Yra was at Sharks on Sunday.

HB.

YamaYama0519
03-24-16, 13:13
Yra was at Sharks on Sunday.HB.Thanks for your quick response. I will be there soon. YY.

YamaYama0519
03-24-16, 13:16
Ina=Jana=Iona is a Romanian solidly built girl, semi-long dirty blonde or brunette, 165 cm, usually sitting next to Patricia (Mol) at the bar.
She is really honest and earnest, and knows how to please customers.
One of my readers of my FKK blog was so impressed by my report about my session with Ina
that he wants to see her soon, to devote his virginity to her, and to marry her.
He is a virgin, according to him.
His questions are
(1) is Ina married or does she have a pimp?
(2) Does she have tattoos or piercings on her body?
I am glad to have your answers on these questions.
Thanks in advance.
YY.

Nick The G
03-24-16, 14:58
One of my readers of my FKK blog was so impressed by my report about my session with Ina
that he wants to see her soon, to devote his virginity to her, and to marry her.
He is a virgin, according to him.
His questions are
Imo this reader of your "FKK blog" is better advised to visit a psychotherapist than an FKK-Club.

Sirioja
03-24-16, 15:54
Which loose pussy? Where does this myth come from? Exceptions are women who gave birth, that may have an effect. But doesn't have to. There's girls with tight tight pussies I have fucked dozens of time in the last 10 years. No difference. Read the article. Age may affect tightness, birth may, but how often a woman has sex doesn't.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201109/the-rare-truth-about-tight-and-loose-women

HB.What about tired or painful vagina? Not made to be fucked all along day and night, day after day, often in a rude way. These girls don t even know many of them will have problems about pregnancy, but many do this difficult job for their body and mind, both will never forget, to food a child, when the father is away. Fresh vagina when they start or take rest, can become a smaller, contracted, not wet anymore, vagina.

For those who know her, Aca superstar Kate. Ro has often more than 20 rooms on Saturday, about 15 on Friday and Sunday, she is a real sex terminator and I love her for her kindness, at the beginning when I repeated weekly, twice in a day and late in the night, she said me: I m never tired for you, 3 months later I became anaconda, 1 month later I felt it became difficult for her vagina, so preferred to make a break, even I often think to return to her and will for sure. I became also anaconda for Megan after many rooms and had to change position yesterday, but not a problem and she still comes to me and how to resist to the pleasure of her eyes, smile and tongue with or without piercing.

When you meet very often same girls, you meet sometimes becoming tired vagina and your girls speak more about this to you. They don't have time to speak with fast rabbits.

Hessen Bub
03-24-16, 21:56
(2) Does she have tattoos or piercings on her body?
I am glad to have your answers on these questions.
Thanks in advance.
YY.1) None of your or his business.

2) Don't remember any piercings. Think she has a tattoo?!

HB.

Member #4581
03-25-16, 11:16
I wonder, and this is not meant to be offensive in any way but just curious. You said you were Romanian and if that has any and what kinda bearing on service from various girls? Curious because you are one of the few Romanian men posting here, and most girls being Romanian. You can talk to them in their language, understand what they say to each other, know the cultural and societal dynamic; does that make them more comfortable or more wary to be with a Romanian guy in the club?

Of course, if you don't want to share, or find this query offensive, please ignore it.

Obviously, this is a general question and nothing to do with Megan, which seems like more of a Chemistry issue.

I don't share this Megan hype. Optic 8,5 that's it and service doesn't fit between us session was boring for me. LOL

Hessen Bub
03-25-16, 11:22
Despite the name Craoiva is everything but Romanian. LOL. How did you get to that conclusion?

HB.

Member #4581
03-25-16, 11:33
Because I vaguely remember himself admitting that he was?

Can't be bothered to do a search where he did so.

If he is not, so be it, no harm no foul.

Despite the name Craoiva is everything but Romanian. LOL. How did you get to that conclusion?

HB.

Member #4581
03-25-16, 11:37
Good session with Aurelia. Still looking gorgeous. Has a largish new tat on the back and neck, and a bit sensitive to touch. She is determined to cover more of her body with tats, not sure it is a great professional idea. My prior session with her a few months ago was not so good, and I was a bit unhappy back then. Time heals everything, and a new year and new session cured everything. As the godfather would say, FKK is strictly business nothing personal, LOL.

YamaYama0519
03-26-16, 04:24
Imo this reader of your "FKK blog" is better advised to visit a psychotherapist than an FKK-Club.

1) None of your or his business. 2) Don't remember any piercings. Think she has a tattoo?! HB.Thanks anyway, YamaYama.

Member #4581
03-26-16, 11:31
I did not see Cosmina, Sandra, or Yra. Milana was absent too.

Roxana was there. Her coterie of girls friends seems to have thinned. No Larissa or Jessica seen. She herself is gaining weight ever so slightly. Perhaps if you see her everyday might not be evident, but for me, seeing her every three or four months, it seems clear. A year and half or two years ago, she was wispy and waifish, and ruled the club as numerous uno (my subjective ranking of course) in terms of being busy, while retaining her innocent look and demureness. Now, she is starting to look like a MILF, unfortunately. She is still busy, if not quite the number one; she is not selling threesomes exclusively, as she seemed to be doing on my prior visit. Pals from her side of the aisle like Lorena and Karina are still there, but she is doing solos now. At one point she came over to say Hello - no longer hostile, as she was on my prior visit. It was a bit sad to see; too many fond memories of her.

I don't know if there is a clear number one now. Sensible people probably would say there was never an obviously top girl. I see Evita being very busy, churning one Asian client after another. If there is one beneficiary of Asian economic rise in the FKK land, it must be Evita, LOL.

There was an older looking woman, forgot nationality, I think her name is Maria. Unfortunately, being the shallow man I am and focused on optics, I never seriously considered her for room. But what a lovely woman, quite bright (by FKK girl standards) and articulate and intelligent. Spent more than 15 min talking to her. Felt guilty having to turn her down at the end. I would n't have minded just tipping her a fifty, but room was not possible, since I can session only so many times, and those are reserved for the young things.

My old buddy Naya was back. Said she was away for a few months. As always, she is a delight, and just a sweet sweet woman. She deserves better in life.

Exodus8
03-26-16, 14:18
I did not see Cosmina, Sandra, or Yra. Milana was absent too.

You know if Milana is there today?

Thanks.

Sirioja
03-26-16, 20:45
Maria at Sharks, is a pretty girl with curves, curly chestnut reddish long hair, stockings, sitting close to Janine, not old, but about 23 yo, staying with blond Alexia.

On Wednesday, when I was taking my breakfast in the veranda, I saw arriving Roxana, full naked, with tanned skin, with firm curves, out of silicon, really gorgeous body for me, out of silicon, when she is quite natural, but my 2 girls are difficult enough to manage at the moment.

No Milana. Srb, no Ira, no Cosmina, no Sandra, no Lara, no Moira, on Wednesday, Janine was there.

PussyLiccker
03-26-16, 22:00
Just some head ejaculations.

As the godfather would say, FKK is strictly business nothing personal, LOL.Yeah, some terms that are used are personal, likes, gentlemen, niceness. I've heard those terms many times, and given it's paid services, it's something girls will often say. Of course girls don't want to be with an a-hole, and that should be obvious. I think there are lots of nice (and gentlemans) in the clubs. Some examples of a-holes people point out like some guys do everything, and don't pay up on what was promised (this can go the same way for girls too). One I would point out is a girl that was crying, and she told me he did something she told him not to do. Imagine this taking place outside the clubs, hence clubs are a shelter for the girls. Like a pimp (management types, not the other kinds), clubs provide their services to a girl, girl pays her share to the club for the benefits she is getting from the club. The difference from our entry to theirs (besides the fee level) is that, it's like an investment for them to net from money made. At a more abstract level analogy would be a rental or paying a licensing fee for the purpose of profiting from it. Like any other businesses, sometime doesn't work out, other times high profits, although in P6, girls have more control (that is if she is capable of providing general level of services avg punter seeks).

The word click is a good term to describe things. No way to be certain what is the issue at hand (chemistry, she don't like you, you are not nice or gentelman enough, etc.). I'm sure there are some really nice guys that don't click with certain girls. There are lots of variables. One would be when you take the girl. Earlier on or later in her club career for example.

One irony is I've heard from girls, they dislike certain guys, but he pays enough that they are stuck on them like glue. Like for example, a girl telling me hates the arrogance from some guys. One meaning is they think they drop so much Euros and girls will do anything, which girls have told me they dislike about that thought process. That thought process actually ties to respect, and they take it as not seeing them as somebody lower than them. The irony is not all that surprising since in the end, girls are there to make money, strictly business. Perhaps irony is not the way to put it since like anybody else, no matter the type of occupation, want to be respected.

So, how they see you from a distance vs the business transaction will be different (some people kiss their boss's ass, clientele's, customer's, or at least treat them differently than normal out of sake of maximizing the relation for business). The money is the bond here.

FKK is a place you get a business transaction. You pay, and you get services from it. There can be that YMMV element there due to varieties of reasons. You become more familiar with these reasons as more and more girls tried IMO.

Reports: Letting us know what you thought of her services is way to warn or recommend to others about a girl. It's hardly certain based on what is said (guys have different experiences, preferences, emotional dependencies, writing style, level of accuracy in descriptions, etc.), if the experience would be replicated.

Some reports are well written, cannot be certain if true or highly actuate (only way to know is witness, even that different days and times, it's different), but if the format is in "tell it the way happened," most plausible (that is if the punter is not bullshitting). Jnpr reports are formatted in that manner.

The opinions on services will be subjective due to myriads of reasons. Can't say my reports are all that objective since it has some opinions on it, but I try to shed some light based on observations.

Member #4581
03-27-16, 02:17
Nope.

Did not see her on Thu, Fri, Sat.

Bummer.

You know if Milana is there today?

Thanks.

Member #4581
03-27-16, 02:23
I think there are 2 Maria's? I met the Maria you described as well. Yes, she was pretty, but so many girls.

In retrospect, I think I was a bit too harsh describing Roxana with the dreaded MILF tag. But no question that she is not the fresh faced, slim and pretty girl of 3 years ago. OTOH, I saw Larissa today (not going around with Roxana anymore) and she is definitely much closer to the MILF stage, gaining in the wrong places.

Cosmina came in on Saturday. Short hair cut. Did not seem super busy, but looked better than on prior visit.

Janine and Sandra both in today, and I sessioned with both.

Maria at Sharks, is a pretty girl with curves, curly chestnut reddish long hair, stockings, sitting close to Janine, not old, but about 23 yo, staying with blond Alexia.

On Wednesday, when I was taking my breakfast in the veranda, I saw arriving Roxana, full naked, with tanned skin, with firm curves, out of silicon, really gorgeous body for me, out of silicon, when she is quite natural, but my 2 girls are difficult enough to manage at the moment.

No Milana. Srb, no Ira, no Cosmina, no Sandra, no Lara, no Moira, on Wednesday, Janine was there.

Member #4581
03-27-16, 02:40
Arianna. Must the same as Alianna that Siri talks about, but she did say explicitly that her name is like Ariana Grande. Moldavian, blonde, small tits. Readily gives our her real name, "in the room". Playful. Liked the session. A teenager really, just turned 19 but already a mom. I thought teenage pregnancies were a curse of US inner cities, but I guess I am wrong. Liked the session, and would repeat.

Alexia. If I remember right, she is Romanian, anyway that is likely on a statistical basis. Not the blonde Alexia with piercing above eye. This one is a bit more round faced, shorter than the blonde alexia, long dark hair. Small tits, pretty. Good session but not super memorable. Might repeat, if lacking other choices.

Megan / Francesca. Very popular here, but neither she nor I could remember if we were in the room before. No matter, we quickly corrected that situation. Very pretty, friendly and gives good service. Not as friendly as Aylice, no one is. Sessioned twice in 3 days, the first one was much better, the one on Saturday was a bit lackluster.

Jessi. New German girl, says she was at Magnum, and even Aca. Very pretty face, C-cup natural tits. Quite slim. Just 3 days in the club, as per her saying. Ok session, but optics are super good.

Elka. Moldavian girl, also relatively new, a couple of months here. Also good size tits, likely C-cup and quite natural. Very pretty face and slim, but not as skinny as Jessi. Decent service, but again keep in mind I am not too demanding and don't want kissing.

Bella. Brown hair, medium size, think Romanian. Sits close to the pole. Smallish tits, but very perky. Definitely quite pretty. Ok service. Likely to repeat.

Speaking of Aylice, she was booked for 3 or 4 entire days. Yes, 4 entire days. Briefly bumped into her in the kitchen. Sad to have missed her the whole trip. Next time. Glad she is getting rewarded for her service and skillet.

Hessen Bub
03-27-16, 05:49
Yes, Larissa has gained weight. Significantly. Don't see why that makes her a MILF though. Same for Roxanna. She's not 19, but certainly no MILF. She's a woman, she got her boobs done, but no MILF.

HB.

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 06:45
In retrospect, I think I was a bit too harsh describing Roxana with the dreaded MILF tag. But no question that she is not the fresh faced, slim and pretty girl of 3 years ago. OTOH, I saw Larissa today (not going around with Roxana anymore) and she is definitely much closer to the MILF stage, gaining in the wrong places.
Remember Jnpr, it's strictly business as the Godfather would say.

Member #4581
03-27-16, 07:22
Ha, we are now into semantics of an urban slang. MILF is actually an older woman who is still attractive while these ladies Roxana and Larissa are younger women who I implied looked old. So technically, you are right. I implied it more as a generic (gratuitous) insult, in that someone who is prematurely losing sexual attraction. So, perhaps GILNF is appropriate (girl I would like to Not fuck). But in all honesty, I really did not mean to put Roxana in this category, she is still fine, but not as great as she was before.

Perhaps Sylvana is the one true MILF. May be MOLF as seen from my angle, LOL (mother "others" would like to fuck) because she is certainly getting business but I never felt the urge.

Schiffler's mom is a true MILF in our culture, but in the one place where MILF is extensively used, I.e. American made porn, MILF is played by ladies who are barely in their late 20s, while in typical Hollywood fashion, the stud is actually in 40s or older. A human fossil like Tom Byron fucks a Jenni Lee or Samantha Ryan who broke into the porn biz barely 7,8 years ago and the box title would be about fucking a MILF. Seems oddly fitting for discussions here.

Craiova
03-27-16, 07:29
Despite her silicon and some weight more Roxanna is still a young very beautiful girl. Larissa's body is now already out of shape, anyway she had never the style of Roxanna.

Exodus8
03-27-16, 07:32
Nope.

Did not see her on Thu, Fri, Sat.

Bummer.

Speaking of Aylice, she was booked for 3 or 4 entire days. Yes, 4 entire days. Briefly bumped into her in the kitchen. Sad to have missed her the whole trip. Next time. Glad she is getting rewarded for her service and skillet.Thanks for the info.

Was wondering who this Aylice is as I've never talked to her so I just assume she doesn't approach and / or not my type.

Exodus8
03-27-16, 08:14
Livinia (ro) 172-173 tall slim blonde girl small tits who used to work at World. Just kissing on lips, didn't like her BJ but overall an OK session. She is a very nice girl that comes over to talk when she see you or smile at you when walking by. Not sure if she was expecting another session but many girls don't bother doing this at all.

Helli (ro) see previous saw her again on Thursday and it didn't take me a long time to repeat with her again. Session not as great as the 1st one but still very good. Didn't see her much for rest of the day.

Gave a message to a girl who sit with her silly friend close to the stairs opposite the money lockers. According to her been at sharks for 3 months. I saw her previous days before but just giving her massage. This time we had a good talk so I ask her to the room.

Xxxx (ro) 20, around 162-163, long brown hair, natural be. Overall very good service so I could see myself repeating again even though the attraction is not strong.

Decided to give Crissy a try. When I asked her she told me she was busy. Looked at me a few times then asked me if I wanted to as her other client haven't arrived yet. Should have rejected that offer as she was rushing everything just suck a few times and wanted me to fuck her. Managed to fuck her a little but it wasn't any good.

Guess she will provide better service if there no regular waiting to book her 3-4 hrs. I won't try her again as the chemistry wasn't good and in FKK you got 1 chance to prove yr worth to yr clients.

Arrive around 4:30 pm on Friday and was not impressed with the LU. Anya came over a few times and she was 1 of the few I considered but as she went to the room I decided to leave 10 pm without a room. A lot of Turkish people.

Sirioja
03-27-16, 08:27
I don't know about US girls age for pregnancy, I just know, each time I visited, South East coast, West Coast, from Arizona to Utah and Colorado, when I asked where were top models I see on TV? I was answered: Pamela Anderson came from Vancouver, playmates come from middle West farms where they eat real beef and drink milk, before becoming silicon in LA, rather than eating MacDo, pop corn and drinking soda every days.

Even only my first Sharks girl 2 years ago and never repeated because didn't get the GF illusion, but she was friendly, I'm sure Roxana, with her body, could be a top model in US.

About Romanian girls, if You believe they come from Constanza which is a tourism resort on black sea or Bucharest, as they say, but most of them come from poor Moldavian part: Iasie, Sibiu, Galatz, or Braila like Roxana, far Transylvania but they left Dracula, Timisoara where Ceausescu experienced before the wall fell. Only misery there, no aim, so girls, not woman yet, get pregnant at 18 yo, with their vagina filled by the first poor guy they meet, then he runs away faster than Ushein Bolt and the girl keeps the baby to get something belonging to her, in her so empty life in poor far country. Then, she let her baby with her parents who don t work and come to be fucked all day to food her baby. Is it life a 19 yo girl, even Romanian, deserve?

Few weeks ago, I met Ella, she was really lovely for behavior before and after room, but not pretty enough and not woman enough in room to make me dream, even I took all my time with her to try to get the best, DFK but no sensuality, nor skill, but I remember what she said me when coming close to me after room, I must send money every months to my parents who don t work and for my brother. She is only 22 yo, was working before in Zurich and maybe Spain.

Many girls are fucked all day, to give money for pimp Mercedes.

Megan tried modeling, if she lives in Peter, Paris, or Milan, she could be a top model, she is prettier than many, but as a Romanian girl, she doesn't make money modeling in Romania and finished in FKK.

That is our life, as say Romanian girls.

Sirioja
03-27-16, 08:33
Blond slim Lavinia is ex brunette Bianka World. Sometimes she looks sexy at Sharks.

Member #4581
03-27-16, 10:00
Friday LU was indeed not hugely inspiring. But Saturday night was much better. A nice party atmosphere. Obviously I missed Aylice, but other than that, most girls I wanted to see were there. Aurelia, Janine, Evita, Sandra, Cosmina, Ina, Roxana, etc etc. Also, Cindy, Coco, Beatrice, Maria, Anya, Yellis, Lavinia, Alexia (blonde and brunette, both), Alexandra, Bella, Yvette, Naya, Karina, Gahlia, Lorena, and so many others I am forgetting or don't know the names. I don't know who is Helli or Karin. I read the descriptions here, but could not find them, and must not have been my specs (because anyone I find attractive, I usually go and ask for their names).

I think the new girls Elka and jessi are quite hot. Especially Jessi, the optics are very strong. Both have nicely shaped, large natural tits, something for Mr. McA?

Sandra says she is studying and is in the club only on weekends. She is a top pro, and a pretty smart young lady. If you could combine Jessi's looks or perhaps Megan, with Sandra's service, friendliness and brains, it would be awesome.

Jessi's English is much better than Janine's. For that matter, even Janine has improved her language skills and is smiling and laughing a lot more now. Sessions have definitely improved.

There was some room waits after 10 PM. They opened up the VIP rooms and lounge, and quite a few folks were partaking the couches in the open lounge. I would like to think yours truly contributed a bit to this trend, lol

Sirioja
03-27-16, 10:20
I think Karin left, she never stays for long time, maybe she returned to Valencia to study or to support Alcacer at Mestalia, but she will return like Sandra.

Sirioja
03-27-16, 10:56
There are some real MILF, which means for me late 30's, at Sharks, like Marina. Lat, also others. Sylvana is our granny, but Roxana is not more than 25.

Porn seems to be in American men culture, like manga for Asians, I prefer to compare French, Russian, Romanian and German women.

Tommyseville
03-27-16, 11:02
Helli (ro) see previous saw her again on Thursday and it didn't take me a long time to repeat with her again. Session not as great as the 1st one but still very good. Didn't see her much for rest of the day.Looks like we were there on the same day. I still don't know who Helli is; like Jnpr30 said as well, I probably would've approached her by now if I saw her and liked her form. Maybe just bad timing.

Jnpr30, wish I was there Friday instead seeing how more of the A-team were present one day after my visit. Oh well; I will try to be at Sharks this coming Friday then.

Tommyseville
03-27-16, 11:14
Sharks.

Thursday, late March 2016.

INTRODUCTION.

I spent an easygoing Thursday at Sharks, mostly because the club was pretty quiet during the dayshift without many of the A-team present. Yet as we always say here, you can only do a few girls during each visit, so if you find 2-4 gems, you're doing fine.

GETTING THERE.

See my previous reports for details about transportation and logistics:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1670872#post1670872.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1655502#post1655502.

The AIRliner bus is still at its usual stop at FRA, but with the construction going on it is a bit harder to get there but it is business as usual. The WiFi on board sucks big time though--why bother announcing its availability in both German and English if you can never connect?

My taxi driver on the evening trip from Sharks back to my hotel was an honest guy; he zipped through some lights whereas previous drivers had stopped to run up more wait time. Nice.

VISIT.

Upon arrival at about 2 pm, I did my usual routine (is it a bit weird that I have a usual routine at Sharks now?) upon arrival--shower and shave, then do a loop around and see who's out on the floor. Slim pickings. The new TV porch is nice, about twice the floor space and lots of natural light. The new shower in the mens room was already there during my November visit, but the new vessel sink was a nice touch.

Linda "from Moldavia" was the first to accost me as I did my initial recon. I almost mistook her for Jessica with those geek girl glasses, but Jessica is a bit taller with those platform hooker heels on. Like when Jessica comes up to me for a hug my face is usually buried in her ample tits. Linda had the habit of cupping her tits constantly: while we were chatting, while she was walking around looking for customers, or when we were at the bar talking with her friend Bianca. I almost wanted to reach out and give her a hand--or two, so to speak. Must be tiring to be playing with your boobs all day. Here, let me help.

So as usual I went to the cafe for breakfast. No smoked salmon today unfortunately; they had some kind of prawns / sushi roll platter but I avoided it in favor of the scrambled eggs and sausages.

While I was eating, a very attractive girl sat at the next table facing me; I tried not to stare but couldn't help notice that she had a slight facial resemblance to Megan Fox. I later turned down young Anya, if you can believe it, waiting for some of my faves to show up.

But they didn't. During the afternon, I was left waiting idly at the front sofas watching girls come in who I didn't recognize and wouldn't have gone for anyway. No Sandra, no Cosmina, no Janine. It was looking a bit sparse that afternoon.

I found my first girl just before 6 pm; I had been waiting for girls to show up but wasn't finding anyone, and figured I should bust one out before it got too late in the evening, especially if I wanted to fit in a couple more sessions before turning in for the night.

I had been noticing Claudia across the room because she has a distinct look--a little reminiscent of Sina at Oase, being also a pretty petite blonde with big eyes, while being a little bit reminiscent of an old flame from my past. Our brief chat on the couch passed the boner test, and we went upstairs, me holding my towel as to not let it slip and just hang there on my erect pecker.

Claudia was a bit shy; she mentioned she was used to clubs in Spain where girls weren't all nekkid, and that guys would say that wearing some clothes would leave something to the imagination. I countered saying that full-on FKK was just that much more sexual--and having experienced the good old days at Oase, or just any old day at Bernds, said that having the girls wander around naked was just more conducive to a more sexual atmosphere.

Nevertheless, we had a pretty good session. As with most girls that resemble old flames of mine, I gave her the full BFE (boy friend experience) and she reciprocated with a very octopus embrace. Nice.

CLAUDIA Ro, blonde, great conversationalist, pretty face. A little chubbier than I usually do but that that matched up with my ex anyway. Like a trip down memory lane.

After showering I hung out at various spots around the main room, switching it up from my usual perch at the front sofas watching the girls come in from outside or emerging from their locker room, or coming downstairs with a patron and trying to deduce whether they had a good session or not. Usually you can just tell.

While sitting in the single oversized chair at the back of the bar, just near the stairs, with a convenient light fixture nearby to afford better viewing of the naked girls prancing by, two blondes came by to sell me a double. I had them introduce themselves to hear the full pitch. Lavinia introduced me to her friend Suci (Not sure of spelling. But definitely pronounced "Soo-Chee"; funny, with that blonde hair and green eyes you don't look very Asian) who looked to me like a young Heather Thomas or porn star Sammie Rhodes. Yum.

"When you take two girls you want them to be friends," Suci recommended, trying to close a deal. I replied, knowing that I've never been good at turning down one half of a doubles team in order to take just one girl up, "I don't think I can handle two girls at once. Maybe I can take one of you first, then the other?

They looked at me expectantly. "Hmmm, decisions, decisions" I said. As they were both flanking me in that big chair I was able to caress both naked girls at the same time, feeling their asses and thighs with both left and right hands. Like feeling produce at the supermarket for freshness or something. Ah, this one feels ripe and juicy.

I chose Suci. Something about that vapid blonde California girl look, you know? And with her shapely bolt-ONS and garters around her thighs like racing stripes, she looked fantastic.

SUCI Romania. Blonde hair, green eyes, beach girl look. Like a sorority party girl from College Girls Gone Wild.

The session was just a typical optifick; no kissing, never got the correct angle with her in mish, lots of upselling and even blatant requests for tips at the end. I was happy to nail a blonde hottie like her, but all the banter about tips really killed the afterglow.

I had missed the inital 5 pm dinnertime, when all the girls go into the bistro and you can get a better look at them, as I had still been idly waiting at the front sofas for some of my faves to come in. But without them I resolved myself that I should just eat, and let chance bring me a great girl to finish out the night.

It took a while. I found myself sitting at the sofa where I had massaged Scarlet and her coterie of friends, a bit disappointed that Scarlet (or Esther for that matter) hadn't shown up. I had seen Melissa, the half-Asian-looking Romanian girl from that previous round of massages, but was hoping to have had a chance to complete my to-do list from that trip with a Scarlet session.

I struck up a conversation with a pretty brunette next to me. Turns out it was Evita! I hadn't recognized her at all. Funny how the girls change their hair and makeup and because my visits are not that often, those small changes make them into totally new girls. Evita mentioned that her neck was stiff ("from too many blowjobs!" she half-joked), but her usual massage guy (customer I suppose) wasn't around. So I volunteered to work my magic.

After a good 20 minutes or so of feeling up Evita, my magic worked its way on my cock too, like a Harry Potter spell: "Phallus erectus!" She seemed a bit surprised that I wanted to go up to the room, until she felt my compelling reason poking her in the side.

EVITA Romania. Pretty brunette with big eyes, cuter now with less makeup and shorter hair.

This session was the highlight of the night. We got the room just next to the stairs with the trapezoidal mirrored ceiling. Like the 3-way mirrors you have in department store changing rooms, this gave us multiple images of ourselves going at it in every position. Like having multiple camera porn going on. It got kind of funny as I'd try to make eye contact with her in a mirror, then she'd try in a different mirror, and so on. But this was the GFE experience I had with Claudia with a full-on porno visual spectacle all around us.

I left earlier than usual; guys were still coming in but my jet lag had gotten to me and I was feeling pretty run down. Made one last loop, saying Hi and bye to girls like Holly and Aurelia, and then grabbed a taxi from the line in the parking lot.

Footnote: I had almost not recognized Aurelia at all with her new look. Instead of the ice queen runway model look I remembered, she had a much younger pale and skinny look, almost like some biker meth chicks I've seen in sleazy strip clubs. That new huge tat just between her shoulder blades threw me off; I recognized the script tat at her collarbone but wasn't really sure it was her until I talked to her.

I'm not too happy about girls really getting into the tattoo thing. Skanky tatted out biker chick looking girls are a dime a dozen. Far better are the girls that look like you could clean them up enough to take them home to momma.

GIRLS I MET / DID*

LINDA Moldavia Geek glasses but shorter than Jessica playing with tits while chatting with

BIANCA blond rom Maria Sharapova tall

CRYSTAL new plat blonde petite saw her do lots of rooms

ANYA pretty face Megan Fox brun hip tat said she was from Greece by way of Romania / Poland was eating at same time

ELENA plain Jane

BRANDY light Afro American looking says 1 yr at Sharks but I don't remember seeing her before

*CLAUDIA Ro via Spain great convo blonde pretty face soft body sweet chubbier DFK hint of Cameron Diaz

ANTONIA from Portugal. Really? Big dark friendly

ALINA Latin looking

CHRISTY skinny blonde bolt ONS Barbie body butterface

*SUCI Soo-chee vapid blond green eyes young heather Thomas or porn star Sammie Rhodes bolt-ons ex Oase 170 cm up sell and asked for tips selling doubles with

LAVINIA blond skinny

EVA neck moles, Eastern Euro look

*EVITA less makeup shorter hair sitting with Alexia blonde and Lavinia

BRUNCH MENU

Mozzarella balls
Bell pepper salad
Shrimp with sushi rolls
Muesli, had to use two of those itty bitty yogurts--like they just bought the kid-sized portion cups
Scrambled eggs
3 kinds of sliced sausages
Rolls and cold cuts

DINNER MENU

Beef stew
Turkey breaded cutlets
Roast chicken legs
Roast pork with sauerkraut
Scalloped potatoes
White rice
Overcooked veggies
Usual Chinese food

GIRLS I SAW

Roxanna
Amanda gained weight
Holly
Aurelia looked really different
Ivy wearing white stockings like her pal Patrizia
Patrizia
Ina wearing her choker

GIRLS NOT PRESENT

Sandra
Scarlet
Lara
Cosmina.
Ellis / Alice
Esther
Janine
Sylvana

Optimist
03-27-16, 11:31
Tommyseville. Thanks for your excellent report.

Ortos
03-27-16, 12:12
I saw arriving Roxana, full naked, with tanned skin, with firm curves, out of silicon, really gorgeous body for me, out of silicon, when she is quite natural, but my 2 girls are difficult enough to manage at the moment.

Can somebody please try to explain wtf "out of silicon" means?? It is clearly NOT English. I have absolutely no idea what this guy is trying to communicate with this phrase. Does he mean the girl ran out of silicon? Or she took the silicon out for everybody to admire? Fuck, it would be so nice to read posts that are even half comprehensible. LOL.

Member #4581
03-27-16, 12:28
I had seen Evita do the neck massage turned into a room sale trick at least twice in 3 days. Perhaps that is her opening line? Why not, beats the lame opening lines I (unsuccessfully) used in bars to pick up girls. And if any girl ever wants to try the "please massage my bare back and neck and we will go to the room from there" I am always game, LOL.

Bianca, roommate of Esther, looks pretty good. Should have sampled her, but my body was running out of energy, fluids, and more.

McAdonis
03-27-16, 13:04
Can somebody please try to explain wtf "out of silicon" means?? It is clearly NOT English.Made out of silicone. I think that is grammatically correct.

McAdonis
03-27-16, 13:09
I think the new girls Elka and jessi are quite hot. Especially Jessi, the optics are very strong. Both have nicely shaped, large natural tits, something for Mr. McA?
Got my attention. Don't think I know them. So Jessi is slimmer than Janine but bigger tits?

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 15:34
Can somebody please try to explain wtf "out of silicon" means?? It is clearly NOT English. I have absolutely no idea what this guy is trying to communicate with this phrase. Does he mean the girl ran out of silicon? Or she took the silicon out for everybody to admire? Fuck, it would be so nice to read posts that are even half comprehensible. LOL.I can paraphrase. Other than silicon titties, she's natural. But, of course she would. LOL. It's without saying. Sometimes it's not so clear what the meaning of what he says, but in this case I get the jest. By now, we should have figured out that his English is lacking. Maybe give it some more time, and if he's really motivated, some courses would help. Way back, guy from Paris has improved his English over a short period.

McAdonis
03-27-16, 16:40
Jessi. New German girl, says she was at Magnum, and even Aca. Very pretty face, C-cup natural tits. Quite slim. Just 3 days in the club, as per her saying. Ok session, but optics are super good.Hmm what is her hair color and eye color? Very slim German girls with big naturals is rare in FKK scene. I know one girl who has worked multiple NRW clubs that fits your description but not sure if she was ever at MAG or ACA.

Member #4399
03-27-16, 16:49
I can paraphrase. Other than silicon titties, she's natural. No, that's not true. I guess the original writer is German, Belgian or Dutch. Please forgive us our poor command of English.

By "out of silicon" he simply means to say "silicon", "made of silicon", "made out of silicon". Most likely they are "enhanced by silicon" .

PussyLiccker
03-27-16, 18:41
That's interesting. So "out of" has some sort of basis in the interpretation for those languages? I got the jest, silicon, but then he says natural. Which is odd way to put it. So, I guess as a collective he means she looks natural with silicones or even with silicones? As a collective, the word natural throws it off.

Hessen Bub
03-27-16, 20:42
No, that's not true. I guess the original writer is German, Belgian or Dutch. Please forgive us our poor command of English.

By "out of silicon" he simply means to say "silicon", "made of silicon", "made out of silicon". Most likely they are "enhanced by silicon" .Well, the original writer is French. I don't know what he wants to say.

HB.

Exodus8
03-27-16, 22:22
Decided to take Saturday off as I was getting a bit tired bc of too little sleep all week. Got there early and was hoping to see lots of girls most importantly Milana which I saw last Sunday but missed. And what the fcuk did I get? A fcuking sausage fest with too few fish around. Damn its the same fish swimming the pond all over again and those that I don't want to eat, LOL.

Around 1 pm the ratio was prolly 3:1 in favor of sausages I was hoping Milana would somehow show up and save my day but unfortunately it didn't happened. Damn I hate myself why I didn't approach her when I got the chance but to my defence I thought I would've many chances in the coming week.

Saw Cosmina around 6-7 pm she looks different I. E. Not as slim as I remembered. Anya showed up around 5 pm and was quite busy as was some of the other girls that normally are not busy.

By the time I left around 10:30 pm most of the locals that only eat, sleep, and touch were gone, LOL. Heard a local complaining about too few girls around and see the guy approaching a lot of girls but not to take them to the room but to touch their ass, boobs etc. Saw some girls tell him not to touch and another girl that I know complained to me that this guy never goes to the room just wants to touch for free. Well at least give the girls a massage, LOL. Guess these are the locals that the girls despise.

For me quality trumps quantity anytime so for me this day was a disaster. Well could've sessioned with Paloma but you get a little bored with the same girl even though its good.

At last I've to thank Master HB showing me the way of the Force. I will train hard to return more powerful than ever, LOL.

TankTank123
03-28-16, 00:43
Way back, guy from Paris has improved his English over a short period.He is very different. GfP was a decent, humble person who took public transport, did not brag, and whose approach was to get to know as many girls as possible instead of being fixated on one or two. He worked hard also to improve his English by conversing with English speakers when in FKKs.

I think therefore that it is the attitude that matters in learning a language.

Sirioja
03-28-16, 02:20
Hmm what is her hair color and eye color? Very slim German girls with big naturals is rare in FKK scene. I know one girl who has worked multiple NRW clubs that fits your description but not sure if she was ever at MAG or ACA.Jessi is fake blond with brown eyes, slim like Megan, but can t compete with Daria / Cami for big tits, her tits are beautiful because natural, but not big, no stockings, few small tattoos. She is very friendly, very sweet, sweet DFK but average skill for sex, my Romanians are more sensual. After being threatened in the club by a weekly regular who just behave like a pimp, I will not say yet for which girl, but she knows me for sure, then got in upstairs mirror room the new Sharks attraction. Before, she started at Aca, I didn't notice her there, but was not blond, and after Magnum for few months.

On this Sunday, without Megan and with this business which kill my sunshine, casting was average, so I noticed her, even can t compete with Megan for beauty and skill.

Sandra seems now to work only a few Saturdays. On this Sunday, no Milana, no Ira, no Karin, no Aylice. Cosmina and Evita were there.

Sirioja
03-28-16, 02:44
Can somebody please try to explain wtf "out of silicon" means?? It is clearly NOT English. I have absolutely no idea what this guy is trying to communicate with this phrase. Does he mean the girl ran out of silicon? Or she took the silicon out for everybody to admire? Fuck, it would be so nice to read posts that are even half comprehensible. LOL.Roxana still has silicon tits, not a MILF look for me, I wanted to mean, when she is full naked, her body is gorgeous, but not her silicon tits, but I m sure You are all clever and jealous enough to have understood what I meant.

Jnp, you were right: Ariana, not Aliana, my eyes are better than my ears.

No Aylice on this Sunday, only Annabel and Meggie.

ExpatLover
03-28-16, 04:19
Decided to take Saturday off as I was getting a bit tired bc of too little sleep all week. Got there early and was hoping to see lots of girls most importantly Milana which I saw last Sunday but missed. And what the fcuk did I get? A fcuking sausage fest with too few fish around. Damn its the same fish swimming the pond all over again and those that I don't want to eat, LOL.

Around 1 pm the ratio was prolly 3:1 in favor of sausages I was hoping Milana would somehow show up and save my day but unfortunately it didn't happened. Damn I hate myself why I didn't approach her when I got the chance but to my defence I thought I would've many chances in the coming week.

Saw Cosmina around 6-7 pm she looks different I. E. Not as slim as I remembered. Anya showed up around 5 pm and was quite busy as was some of the other girls that normally are not busy.

By the time I left around 10:30 pm most of the locals that only eat, sleep, and touch were gone, LOL. Heard a local complaining about too few girls around and see the guy approaching a lot of girls but not to take them to the room but to touch their ass, boobs etc..It was easter Sunday that could affect the LU, most probably today will be the same with Easter Monday, good luck.

Samplerr
03-28-16, 09:45
Sometimes it's not so clear what the meaning of what he says, but in this case I get the jest. By now, we should have figured out that his English is lacking.Ain't no joke, so I guess you mean gist and not jest.

Member #4581
03-28-16, 10:43
Got my attention. Don't think I know them. So Jessi is slimmer than Janine but bigger tits?I am terrible at guessing and remembering heights, tit sizes, eye colors, etc. I think Jessi (or Jessy. I think that's how she spelled her name) is slightly taller than Janine, and fully blonde hair. Tit size may be roughly the same for both. I think she said C-cup and 70-75. Is that centimeters? Here in the US we are used to 34 B, 36 C etc. She is probably as slim as Janine, but if I remember, had a slight tummy which Janine does not have, and overall I find Janine's body more proportionate and appealing, but I think Jessi's face is quite pretty for me.

I think Elka has similar size tits to Jessi, has brown hair. Quite friendly like Jessi. She is there in the club for a month and half, just to buy a car, she says. When she saves enough to buy it, she will go back for ever. At least her plan for the moment. I told her she will be back when she sees a nice expensive dress in the mall, or a new iPhone, and needs money. She laughed and agreed that's possible. If I remember, Elka is a tad shorter than Jessi. I really thought her face and smile were gorgeous.

I love girls who have a gorgeous smile, that's my weakness.

Did not try DFK with either, but I think Siri said he got DFK from Jessi. As he said, their tit sizes are not massive, just that they are natural. Which is what I like. Most girls I go with tend to have small or very small tits, like Megan, Arianna, Roxana and Aylice pre boob job, Evita, Sandra, etc. Usually, bigger tits are a negative and not a positive for me, and I would have jumped at Elka and Jessi even more readily if they had smaller tits.

ps - I just looked up some conversion chart and Europe 70C is US 32B and EU 75C is US 34B. Both Elka and Jessy claimed they were in that range.

Sirioja
03-28-16, 10:50
It was easter Sunday that could affect the LU, most probably today will be the same with Easter Monday, good luck.Easter for catholic is not Easter for Romanian orthodox which will be on 1st May, but I confirm for average casting at Sharks on this Sunday, even Melani Blanche neige, Patricia, Jellis, Annabel. Bu, Madalina, ex Jessika World, Ivy, Paloma, funny Alina, silicon Adina, French Stephanie on early afternoon and the new attraction Jessi. De, ex Aca but never noticed there and Magnum. Pretty but not a top model for my tastes, but friendly, smiling and sweet girl.

Nice to meet again some members, my German friend, many regulars, funny papy, less to loose time with 2 no name guys, sent by a very angry girl about my writings, they all read and these 2 guys who read, but want to explain You, You don t have to write what everybody can see at Sharks or Samya, they just gave a bone to a pittbul who loves his freedom for thinking and writing with his English skill.

TankTank123
03-28-16, 11:21
Can somebody please try to explain wtf "out of silicon" means?? Well, if Roxanna wants sharper tits than what her current silicones provide, she can replace it with the correctly-shaped piece of silicon, a hard crystalline element, shown in the picture below.

Sirioja
03-28-16, 11:35
No bigger tits than Janine, for Jessi, but beautiful natural. Can't compete with Brandy / Leya or Cami / Daria for size or Helli for pointing nipples. Jessi gives fluent sweet French kisses, maybe because I said her I was French. She speaks English like me, so we could communicate. Warning: If you DATY her and lick below vagina, she asks for extra, so, as I'm poor, I DATY only vagina and clit, not very sensitive and fake noises for sex. Just arrived last week.

I don't know Elke.

PussyLiccker
03-28-16, 13:18
I met a Jessi at Finca, later on showed up at Samya. Apparently touring. Blond, slim, about see-up(or less perhaps, hard to recall, but they weren't small), but not as slim as Janine. Session was better than Janine, relaxed smiley good English like most of Germans I've met besides Janine. What doesn't match up is never seen this girl at Aca or Magnum, and has she continued to use the same name as Finca is the question. Nice and smiley though, but I'd agree that her service was ok.

PussyLiccker
03-28-16, 13:32
Well, if Roxanna wants sharper tits than what her current silicones provide, she can replace it with the correctly-shaped piece of silicon, a hard crystalline element, shown in the picture below.Roxanna's implants don't look bad from a distance. To me, it seems she's proud of it as she had some sort of rope like top that wrapped around her new tittens, like looks at these! I personally prefer over bare as long as they are not really hard. They don't look like perfect coconuts.

Sirioja
03-28-16, 13:58
I met a Jessi at Finca, later on showed up at Samya. Apparently touring. Blond, slim, about see-up(or less perhaps, hard to recall, but they weren't small), but not as slim as Janine. Session was better than Janine, relaxed smiley good English like most of Germans I've met besides Janine. What doesn't match up is never seen this girl at Aca or Magnum, and has she continued to use the same name as Finca is the question. Nice and smiley though, but I'd agree that her service was ok.Not same girl. Jessi now at Sharks, started a few weeks at Aca, I think in September, and after a few months at Magnum. After a few days at Sharks, she seemed quite happy about Sharks clients, compare to Magnum. She was one of the busiest yesterday, the 2 readers who didn't want to give their name, made me missing her once.

Megan also seems to be happy for business at Sharks, compare to Mainhattan, and no Switzerland dreams at the moment. Only me, to dream about Switzerland.

Member #4581
03-28-16, 15:03
I admitted the MILF tag was a bit too harsh on Roxana, but the combination of tits, butt, and lack of freshness in face means she is far from her own prior best. That said, she is still miles ahead of Larissa (ouch).

It seems Ariana is selectively good to her clients. From what you write Siri, she may be a lot more friendly and kind to you because you see her every week. She was nice to me, certainly quite playful, but the vibe I got was not the same I received from Aylice from the first min of our meeting.

I would have guessed Aylice would be absent on Sunday. She probably made a fortnight's quota in 4 days, LOL. I wish I got to chat with her dude for a quick min, to figure out how much it costs to lock up a girl like that for 4 straight days. Not that he would be forthcoming on matters like these to random strangers.

Roxana still has silicon tits, not a MILF look for me, I wanted to mean, when she is full naked, her body is gorgeous, but not her silicon tits,

No Aylice on this Sunday, only Annabel and Meggie.

Goth Fkk
03-28-16, 15:08
There are some real MILF, which means for me late 30's, at Sharks, like Marina. Lat, also others. Sylvana is our granny, but Roxana is not more than 25.

Porn seems to be in American men culture, like manga for Asians, I prefer to compare French, Russian, Romanian and German women.I'd remember at sharks MILF Steven Tyler-looking like from Italy? She tried to pick me up so many times; She isn't beauty type, but large soft natural tits, according to her, her blow job is the best in Italy. I'm wondering she is still there. I didn't go to the room, anyway.

Hessen Bub
03-28-16, 15:39
You are all clever and jealous enough to have understood what I meant.

Jealous about what? Your language skills?

HB.

Sirioja
03-28-16, 15:51
Ariana is now becoming a lost sunshine, You arrived too late, she learned fast the business to make money to food her child, but when she arrived, after a few days at Oase, she was higher for me than Aylice, real real GFE illusion, but just my tastes. Aylice was able to improve with me, even since silicon, Ariane pussy is becoming tired, but she was a real dream for 3 week end and 5 rooms and I m sad to loose this, but I know this business kill fresh mind and vagina. The Wolf just have to find fresh flesh again. But I can return to Aylice, Megan still there and have to return to Aca beauties I miss.

If she kept her nice small tits, with a more natural face make up and hair care, I'm sure Roxana could be really pretty with her firm body.

Optimist
03-28-16, 17:10
Easter for catholic is not Easter for Romanian orthodox which will be on 1st May, but I confirm for average casting at Sharks on this Sunday, even Melani Blanche neige, Patricia, Jellis, Annabel. Bu, Madalina, ex Jessika World, Ivy, Paloma, funny Alina, silicon Adina, French Stephanie on early afternoon and the new attraction Jessi. De, ex Aca but never noticed there and Magnum. Pretty but not a top model for my tastes, but friendly, smiling and sweet girl.

Nice to meet again some members, my German friend, many regulars, funny papy, less to loose time with 2 no name guys, sent by a very angry girl about my writings, they all read and these 2 guys who read, but want to explain You, You don t have to write what everybody can see at Sharks or Samya, they just gave a bone to a pittbul who loves his freedom for thinking and writing with his English skill.Thanks for first paragraph with helpful info.

Second paragraph. Am I right in understanding that some girls and customers at Sharks are angry with you in the same way it happened at World?

I think you meant "spend" not "loose", which means not tight. A knot can be loose.

What is "papy"?

MaxSquatter
03-28-16, 18:24
Perhaps a trivial question for most but I am trying to decide on FKK's and am weighing advantages and disadvantages. What are the meals like? Meats? Or mostly starches and fruits and such? The reviews on the women already impress me. Now I want to know about the food LOL.