PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

GuyFromParis
03-28-16, 19:17
He is very different. GfP was a decent, humble person who took public transport, did not brag, and whose approach was to get to know as many girls as possible instead of being fixated on one or two.
"Was" ? I'm not dead, LOL. But thank you for the compliments! It's true that I'm not obssessed by one or two girls, but I'm not in these clubs to fuck as many girls as possible, like you wrote. Like everybody, I have my favorites and it's always a pleasure to meet them again and again. In the other hand, it's also pleasant to try new experiences with new girls. The most important is to have fun. We are all looking for good feeling and vibrations.

Thank you also to mention that Sirio is not the only french man in this club. Because here in France, we're a bit tired to always read The French, the French with all these mockeries. The fact is that Sirio likes to speak, maybe too much sometimes. It's his problem, not ours, the other french guys. One man is not representative of a nation.

So, let's speak about this fantastic club, Sharks. Sharing our different experiences is more interesting, I think. And please, be tolerant if we don't speak english well. Unless it's more important to discuss about english grammar.

Member #4581
03-28-16, 19:40
+1.

Thanks GFP. Could not have said it any better.

It's too bad we missed each other last week, perhaps the next time.

So, let's speak about this fantastic club, Sharks. Sharing our different experiences is more interesting, I think. And please, be tolerant if we don't speak english well. Unless it's more important to discuss about english grammar.

Nick The G
03-28-16, 20:23
Roxanna's implants don't look bad from a distance. To me, it seems she's proud of it as she had some sort of rope like top that wrapped around her new tittens, like looks at these! I personally prefer over bare as long as they are not really hard.On Sunday blonde Roxana together with dark-haired Luisa (black fishnet) were strolling around the bar hand in hand trying to sell threesomes to potential customers. Same behavior applied by Paloma together with Madalina.

Sunday was black fishnet day. Lots of different variants. Cosmina and Adina showed up with the same net outfit, maybe they bought it in the same Sexshop. Adina gave in and re-appeared soon after without her new acquisition in clothing. Curly dark-haired Kathy from Romania looked great with something white around her waist. Ronja showed up in red fishnet. Ivy was wearing the same lingerie, but in black.

Sirioja
03-29-16, 00:06
I'd remember at sharks MILF Steven Tyler-looking like from Italy? She tried to pick me up so many times; She isn't beauty type, but large soft natural tits, according to her, her blow job is the best in Italy. I'm wondering she is still there. I didn't go to the room, anyway.Steven Tyler blond sister, Sylvana with silicon, still working from 11 am to 4 am. She could fuck all Aerosmith band and all roadies. She runs this way.

Tommyseville
03-29-16, 02:02
Perhaps a trivial question for most but I am trying to decide on FKK's and am weighing advantages and disadvantages. What are the meals like? Meats? Or mostly starches and fruits and such? The reviews on the women already impress me. Now I want to know about the food LOL.Hey Max, check out my reports for food lists from the days I visited. It's Germany, so you'll have lots of meat choices if you're doing Paleo. Not that great for vegans. Sharks now has a big poster up describing allergens in the different dishes and they included gluten on that list.

Jymondor
03-29-16, 04:36
Ariana is now becoming a lost sunshine, You arrived too late, she learned fast the business to make money to food her child, but when she arrived, after a few days at Oase, she was higher for me than Aylice, real real GFE illusion, but just my tastes. Aylice was able to improve with me, even since silicon, Ariane pussy is becoming tired, but she was a real dream for 3 week end and 5 rooms and I m sad to loose this, but I know this business kill fresh mind and vagina. The Wolf just have to find fresh flesh again. But I can return to Aylice, Megan still there and have to return to Aca beauties I miss.

If she kept her nice small tits, with a more natural face make up and hair care, I'm sure Roxana could be really pretty with her firm body.Let's make it clear. Roxana is her real name (at least she says so). Ariana is her working name in Sharks. Correct?

Exodus8
03-29-16, 06:46
Ariana is now becoming a lost sunshine, You arrived too late, she learned fast the business to make money to food her child, but when she arrived, after a few days at Oase, she was higher for me than Aylice, real real GFE illusion, but just my tastes. Aylice was able to improve with me, even since silicon, Ariane pussy is becoming tired, but she was a real dream for 3 week end and 5 rooms and I m sad to loose this, but I know this business kill fresh mind and vagina. The Wolf just have to find fresh flesh again. But I can return to Aylice, Megan still there and have to return to Aca beauties I miss.

If she kept her nice small tits, with a more natural face make up and hair care, I'm sure Roxana could be really pretty with her firm body.Its the Law of diminishing returns. 5 rooms with the same girl is already over avg. Unless its a very special sparkly girl, lol.

Sirioja
03-29-16, 08:18
Its the Law of diminishing returns. 5 rooms with the same girl is already over avg. Unless its a very special sparkly girl, lol.8 rooms in 1 month and I even tried sometimes to avoid Megan for her, because when Ariana / Roxana arrived, she was just different for behavior, but she learned the job now, unfortunately. This Sunday, I really understood, I have lost my sunshine even still lovely, but not anymore so fresh in mind and body, this is what this bad business makes to girls, not her fault.

TankTank123
03-29-16, 12:18
Its the Law of diminishing returns. 5 rooms with the same girl is already over avg.Or maybe it is the opposite. It takes 5 rooms for some girls to realise that they have to find some smart way to fob a customer off. Others might realise it sooner.

Exodus8
03-29-16, 12:41
Or maybe it is the opposite. It takes 5 rooms for some girls to realise that they have to find some smart way to fob a customer off. Others might realise it sooner.That's plausible. Perhaps that's how girls get rid of clingy clients, LOL.

For me I don't feel the same excitement after 1st room I. E. Lodr.

Sirioja
03-29-16, 14:00
Or maybe it is the opposite. It takes 5 rooms for some girls to realise that they have to find some smart way to fob a customer off. Others might realise it sooner.Here is the new american bullshit, once more without knowing anything, after jealousy about Madi, who had no problem for weekly rooms for 1 year. But of course, You get informations from Ariana about our 8 rooms in 1 month. She didn't even understand and was still lovely for our 3 last rooms, but I just miss her past freshness now, she learned the job and is just becoming a professional WG, like Madi, but I was happy to meet them both when they were fresh in mind and behavior. Besides, this was my answer to Jnp experience with her, but I don t say I will not have future rooms with her, I may just work about her in another way.

There are also Megan, Aylice, new girls who arrive each week at Sharks like Jessi even no need to repeat, Atlanta for Raïssa and Danny, return to Aca next week end.

You should go to room with Evita to enjoy to speak about me, even I have never been with her, but she is very angry about my writings, everybody can notice at Sharks and some others wrote the same like me. I would add, just clever enough to do this bad job.

Pistons
03-29-16, 14:47
Or maybe it is the opposite. It takes 5 rooms for some girls to realise that they have to find some smart way to fob a customer off. Others might realise it sooner.It must be so nice for you and Exodus when you look at everything at an FKK as mechanical fuck for money operations. Me, I personally think that most girls that go to room with me has fallen in love with me and wants to marry me. Like a honeymoon. It is a much better illusion I assure you.

TankTank123
03-29-16, 15:13
I personally think that most girls that go to room with me has fallen in love with me and wants to marry me. Like a honeymoon. It is a much better illusion I assure you.I totally agree with you, and that is what I strive for. I just have to remind myself to be clinical at times to prevent heartbreaks.

Anyway, in my post below, I was referring to comments relating to a customer (not customers in general). :)

Hessen Bub
03-29-16, 16:21
. This Sunday, I really understood, I have lost my sunshine even still lovely, but not anymore so fresh in mind and body, this is what this bad business makes to girls, not her fault."This bad business" or maybe the 8 rooms with the "Franais plus fou"? ;)

HB.

Exodus8
03-29-16, 18:00
You should go to room with Evita to enjoy to speak about me, even I have never been with her, but she is very angry about my writings, everybody can notice at Sharks and some others wrote the same like me. I would add, just clever enough to do this bad job.You mean Evita aka the Asian hunter rank no.1? LOL.

It must be so nice for you and Exodus when you look at everything at an FKK as mechanical fuck for money operations. Me, I personally think that most girls that go to room with me has fallen in love with me and wants to marry me. Like a honeymoon. It is a much better illusion I assure you.It must be so nice for you to assume that wgs that wants to go to the room with you bc of luv and marriage. A honeymoon just for 50 e what an illusion, hehe.

Unfortunately for me I'm no Casanova so I'm trying to be a realist even though I do develop some feelings for my very special girls.

YamaYama0519
03-29-16, 20:27
On the other hands, Dina wants to get married with YamaYama, according to YamaYama FKK blog.Dina said: 'I want to get married with YamaYama. Give me a call if you divorce and then I'll fly to Japan! That's a promise!HaHaHaHa LOL What a tear jerking love story behind the FKK scene. And I'm curious Yama, how did you respond to Dina, anyway?I always text my arrival at Frankfurt to Dina, and always take her to a room as my first girl of the day. Still engaged, LOL.

The Weekend
03-29-16, 21:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Sirioja
03-29-16, 22:05
Second paragraph. Am I right in understanding that some girls and customers at Sharks are angry with you in the same way it happened at World?

I think you meant "spend" not "loose", which means not tight. A knot can be loose.

What is "papy"?Isn't loose a verb? Like loosing control or loosing money or loosing my religion as sing REM.

You visit Sharks, but you don't know German papy who is a superstar for girls there. How many locals or weekly regulars do you meet at Sharks or World?

What does "some" mean for you? How many girls at World? How many girls at Sharks? I was surprised to see Nea smiling to me for my last visit at World 1 month ago and she was "friend" with Madi last summer, but times changed, I was surprised about what ex Georgina World said me when I met her at Atlanta, but she made me understand. I often speak with ex Jessika World at Sharks. How Madi who had weekly rooms, sometimes 3 rooms on same day / night and not only once, for 1 year with me, with many appointments, can be reliable saying I badly behave with her? Same for blond Raïssa after weekly rooms for more than 1 month. Are you able to think with your own brain or do you prefer to drink American bullshits from a jealous guy who is not able to get from girls or from another one.

A girl, I have never been with, is angry about my writings who are just a photography of what happens when I weekly visit, I have nothing against her, but I don't care about her business. If she wants to complain, we can go to the Sharks desk if she wants, even I never take any girl to the desk after 350 days in FKK.

About men, I don't care, I m not gay, to always think or talk about other men. About threatens about girls bad friends, I was said this Sunday, I don't care, just bullshit. I just want no name guys don't make me loose my time listening to their narrow mind talk if they are not able to understand other opinions about Valentina Samya or this girl at Sharks. When some write they didn't enjoy with Megan, everybody know how I like her, but I m clever enough to respect others experiences, I don't threaten Jnp about what we wrote about Ariana. Besides, when you want to threaten or impress somebody, better to have balls for, not a small size.

Sirioja
03-29-16, 22:33
2 black girls seen for my last visits. 1 French girl Stephanie from North of France.

Sirioja
03-29-16, 22:47
You mean Evita aka the asian hunter rank no. 1? LOL.A girl is named Asian killer at World.

I was said by a girl on this Sunday, she stopped at 10 pm on Saturday, because only Turkish and too rude, usually she worked until the end, but she preferred Asian for her becoming tired vagina now.

Sirioja
03-30-16, 00:06
ps - I just looked up some conversion chart and Europe 70C is US 32B and EU 75C is US 34B. Both Elka and Jessy claimed they were in that range.C cup are prominent tits, Brandy / Leya is about E cup, Cami / Daria about C / D cup, I think Jessi is 80 B cup and Janine 85 B cup. Kaira and Crissy are about 85 or 90 with C cup silicon.

Member #4585
03-30-16, 08:09
I was said by a girl on this Sunday, she stopped at 10 pm on Saturday, because only Turkish and too rude, usually she worked until the end, but she preferred Asian for her becoming tired vagina now.There are several girls at Sharks that stop early since they do not like the clientele. It is not maybe because they are Turkish as you imply. It is because there is not easy money to be made.

Mojoman74
03-30-16, 11:29
A girl is named Asian killer at World.

I was said by a girl on this Sunday, she stopped at 10 pm on Saturday, because only Turkish and too rude, usually she worked until the end, but she preferred Asian for her becoming tired vagina now.What's up with you and Asian? Do you really think all Asian men have small dicks? Then you probably think that all African have gigantic dicks also?

Stereotyping is dangerous and usually wrong.

Sorry, just had to say it, cause I read you mentioning it so many times. It's kinda annoying.

Optimist
03-30-16, 15:49
Isn't loose a verb? Like loosing control or loosing money or loosing my religion as sing REM.

You visit Sharks, but you don't know German papy who is a superstar for girls there. How many locals or weekly regulars do you meet at Sharks or World?

What does "some" mean for you? How many girls at World? How many girls at Sharks? I was surprised to see Nea smiling to me for my last visit at World 1 month ago and she was "friend" with Madi last summer, but times changed, I was surprised about what ex Georgina World said me when I met her at Atlanta, but she made me understand. I often speak with ex Jessika World at Sharks. How Madi who had weekly rooms, sometimes 3 rooms on same day / night and not only once, for 1 year with me, with many appointments, can be reliable saying I badly behave with her? Same for blond Rassa after weekly rooms for more than 1 month. Are you able to think with your own brain or do you prefer to drink American bullshits from a jealous guy who is not able to get from girls or from another one.

A girl, I have never been with, is angry about my writings who are just a photography of what happens when I weekly visit, I have nothing against her, but I don't care about her business. If she wants to complain, we can go to the Sharks desk if she wants, even I never take any girl to the desk after 350 days in FKK.

About men, I don't care, I m not gay, to always think or talk about other men. About threatens about girls bad friends, I was said this Sunday, I don't care, just bullshit. I just want no name guys don't make me loose my time listening to their narrow mind talk if they are not able to understand other opinions about Valentina Samya or this girl at Sharks. When some write they didn't enjoy with Megan, everybody know how I like her, but I m clever enough to respect others experiences, I don't threaten Jnp about what we wrote about Ariana. Besides, when you want to threaten or impress somebody, better to have balls for, not a small size.Your post is pointlessly offensive.

Just for the record I can and do use my own brain.

I am not going to rise to your rudeness and lack of manners, which I received from you after politely thanking you for your report, and trying to understand your misused English.

No. You cannot "loose" money. Absolutely not English.

Sirioja
03-30-16, 17:41
There are several girls at Sharks that stop early since they do not like the clientele. It is not maybe because they are Turkish as you imply. It is because there is not easy money to be made.Yes for Dina, Agnes, but the girl I speak about, works in the night, but preferred not to work on this Saturday night, even quite crowded. We talked about this, because I was surprised she started so early on Sunday, about 3 hours earlier than usually. She is right to take care of her health and vagina, about kind of clients.

Nick The G
03-30-16, 18:43
No. You cannot "loose" money. Absolutely not English.Only Mario Draghi of the ECB can do that! LOL!

Optimist
03-30-16, 19:10
Only Mario Draghi of the ECB can do that! LOL!Excellent wordplay. Quantitative Easing is indeed loose money, which may lead to losing money.

Member #4581
03-30-16, 20:36
Siri: loose is opposite of tight.

What you probably meant to say was "lose".

Small spelling difference. Not a big deal. Anyway, I can't speak even a few words of any continental EU language to save my life, LOL.

TankTank123
03-31-16, 00:04
Only Mario Draghi of the ECB can do that! LOL!Absolutely wrong. Bernanke did it long before Draghi did so. And the Japanese had loosed money long before Bernanke! I think Sir Mervyn also loosed money before Draghi.

Some say Draghi was a foot-dragher in loosing money, hence the current slow growth in the Euro zone.

Syzygies
03-31-16, 07:04
What's up with you and Asian? Do you really think all Asian men have small dicks? Then you probably think that all African have gigantic dicks also?

Stereotyping is dangerous and usually wrong.

Sorry, just had to say it, cause I read you mentioning it so many times. It's kinda annoying.While stereotyping may not be useful and does not allow for wide variation, it goes on, and by the girls too. Some girls have told me what "muslim" sex is like and it is nothing like the way I behave in a session. Sounds almost opposite to my style. Some girls are going for Turkish customers and others are not.

While I have not seen any Asians with Giant dicks (some Europeans yes), I doubt it has any great relevance as to why Asian men are preferred strongly by some girls. Perhaps on average, they are nicer customers, less macho aggressive, less argumentative, have money to spend, don't fuck for an eternity, take extras, even give girls massages, etc. Would be silly to think there is only one simple physical factor.

The average normal length of a vagina is way shorter than extra long dicks, so giant dicks are not useful, leading to some guys getting refusals, possibly for no good reason other than fear. The uterus is not that deep in the vagina, easily reached by a finger, so can get bruised or inflamed by a pounding, not depending so much on dick size.

My conclusion is that dick size should normally not be very relevant. How ever do meet girls trying to limit penetration using stiff straight legs. Maybe this means they already have a uterus bruising problem at the time. Seems women are not designed as well they should be. LOL Uterus could be far down to avoid problems.

Hessen Bub
03-31-16, 07:15
I doubt it has any great relevance as to why Asian men are preferred strongly by some girls. Perhaps on average, they are nicer customers, less macho aggressive, less argumentative, have money to spend, don't fuck for an eternity, take extras, even give girls massages, etc. Would be silly to think there is only one simple physical factor.
It's all of the above, if you believe the girls. Very often it means short sessions and small dicks. I wouldn't take that discussion to seriously.

HB.

Free Dude
03-31-16, 07:26
Just popped in to say that my clubbing has really showed me how many stereotypes exist for a reason. You see men (and girls) of the different nationalities regularly in clubs, and you can't help to notice how many stereotypes are corroborated. Both positive and negative, and with exceptions of course. But still.

Sirioja
03-31-16, 07:42
Your post is pointlessly offensive.

Just for the record I can and do use my own brain.

I am not going to rise to your rudeness and lack of manners, which I received from you after politely thanking you for your report, and trying to understand your misused English.

No. You cannot "loose" money. Absolutely not English.I can just say you, all writings are subjective about girls or men, so make your own opinion, I meet many members and don't need to hide in FKK, I just don't want no name guys say me what I have to write or not and they can keep on threatening, I'm dumb, free and used to real wars, not star wars game boy. FKK should be places to relax and enjoy.

The Weekend
03-31-16, 16:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Sebastiane
03-31-16, 21:58
I don't know about US girls age for pregnancy, I just know, each time I visited, South East coast, West Coast, from Arizona to Utah and Colorado, when I asked where were top models I see on TV? I was answered: Pamela Anderson came from Vancouver, playmates come from middle West farms where they eat real beef and drink milk, before becoming silicon in LA, rather than eating MacDo, pop corn and drinking soda every days.

Even only my first Sharks girl 2 years ago and never repeated because didn't get the GF illusion, but she was friendly, I'm sure Roxana, with her body, could be a top model in US.

About Romanian girls, if You believe they come from Constanza which is a tourism resort on black sea or Bucharest, as they say, but most of them come from poor Moldavian part: Iasie, Sibiu, Galatz, or Braila like Roxana, far Transylvania but they left Dracula, Timisoara where Ceausescu experienced before the wall fell. Only misery there, no aim, so girls, not woman yet, get pregnant at 18 yo, with their vagina filled by the first poor guy they meet, then he runs away faster than Ushein Bolt and the girl keeps the baby to get something belonging to her, in her so empty life in poor far country. Then, she let her baby with her parents who don t work and come to be fucked all day to food her baby..That's a really powerful post. It sucks to be poor. I wish all the Romanian girls the very best. I've almost without exception had always positive sessions with them. That's why I always treat FKK girls with respect.

Member #4585
04-01-16, 08:51
Roxanna's implants don't look bad from a distance. To me, it seems she's proud of it as she had some sort of rope like top that wrapped around her new tittens, like looks at these! I personally prefer over bare as long as they are not really hard. They don't look like perfect coconuts.Roxanna, she still has a good sexy curvy look in my opinion, even though as Sirioja says her breast curves are made "out of silicone". She looked hot as she loped around the club. I keep moving my gaze to her as did I note many others. The tit job is fairly well done, you have seen worse and this is not one of them.

One man say to bleached short haired blond Cosmina, "Did you get pregnant?" since she has put on some weight. As Nick the G says, she looked good in a black wide fish net rope outfit. Cosmina is despite not being the skinny waif that she was is still a good looking girl if you were to meet her in real life.

Member #4585
04-01-16, 09:03
On my foray to Sharks, I caught up with some girls:

Ilka, she is a curly brunette with nice tits and a pleasant demeanor. Very beautiful and so interesting to look at for her breasts and brown eyes. Man, fucking her while she looks at your is like peace on earth and prosperity to all men and women.

Lavinia, also known as Bianca ex World, is like super skinny but not as skinny as skinny Karina ex World known as Paloma at Sharks. Super long legs on Lavinia accentuated by her black leggings (not stockings). Man, having those long legs wrapped around you is like heaven. Even with her face down lying on the bed as you pump her from behind and above her she has those legs juxtaposed around you clinging to your backside and rubbing your ass and back to stimulate you as you ride her to the finish line.

Megan, wow, wow, wow. This tanned tall and dark haired girl is amazing looking. She has a tattoo of writing or some obscure script down the spine of her back but she has model height and attracts attention. So good to be able to fuck such a model looking girl for such standard money as say a hyena looking girl in Sharks also offered at the same price. She is one girl that catches the attention as she moves around the club.

Katy, she has long curly wavy hair, she is striking looking with that black hair. Okay body and seems to get some attention. Okay not the best room but her look is mesmerizing since she looks so different to the standard small black haired Romanian.

The Weekend
04-01-16, 09:16
That's a really powerful post. It sucks to be poor. I wish all the Romanian girls the very best. I've almost without exception had always positive sessions with them. That's why I always treat FKK girls with respect.Respect is important, I find some members post with disrespect, I've respect for all the girls, they don't have an easy job.

Turgid
04-01-16, 16:21
While stereotyping may not be useful and does not allow for wide variation, it goes on, and by the girls too. Some girls have told me what "muslim" sex is like and it is nothing like the way I behave in a session. Sounds almost opposite to my style. Some girls are going for Turkish customers and others are not.

While I have not seen any Asians with Giant dicks (some Europeans yes), I doubt it has any great relevance as to why Asian men are preferred strongly by some girls. Perhaps on average, they are nicer customers, less macho aggressive, less argumentative, have money to spend, don't fuck for an eternity, take extras, even give girls massages, etc. Would be silly to think there is only one simple physical factor.

The average normal length of a vagina is way shorter than extra long dicks, so giant dicks are not useful, leading to some guys getting refusals, possibly for no good reason other than fear. The uterus is not that deep in the vagina, easily reached by a finger, so can get bruised or inflamed by a pounding, not depending so much on dick size.

My conclusion is that dick size should normally not be very relevant. How ever do meet girls trying to limit penetration using stiff straight legs. Maybe this means they already have a uterus bruising problem at the time. Seems women are not designed as well they should be. LOL Uterus could be far down to avoid problems.The preference for Asian men by providers is universal. Western women would, everything else being equal, generally prefer western men rather than Asian men as boyfriends for the superior sexual experience. However, a provider who has to service 10 plus men per day is not looking to be heavily pounded by a huge organ for a long time. Asian providers have told me that Asian men are not huge, do not pound for long periods of time, do not indulge in a number of different positions and do not perform cunnilingus. Not many women are in this business for the sex.

TtomBeerSoop
04-01-16, 16:37
The preference for Asian men by providers is universal. Western women would, everything else being equal, generally prefer western men rather than Asian men as boyfriends for the superior sexual experience. However, a provider who has to service 10 plus men per day is not looking to be heavily pounded by a huge organ for a long time. Asian providers have told me that Asian men are not huge, do not pound for long periods of time, do not indulge in a number of different positions and do not perform cunnilingus. Not many women are in this business for the sex.Global penis-size infographic is based on racist research.

The Mandatory infographic is just one of many infographs in recent years that have attempted to divide the world in terms of penis size. According to Mandatory's quick survey, the average world penis size is 5.5 inches. Out of the 80 countries referenced in the survey, the USA Hovers near the bottom, clocking in at No. 61 with an average of 5.1 inches, while Congolese men of the DRC have the largest average penis length at 7.1 inches.

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/penis-size-infographic-debunked/

Pistons
04-01-16, 17:38
. Not many women are in this business for the sex.Actually, once the girls start hitting their upper 20's and beyond, more and more of them seem to be in it partly for the gym also. How else are they going to stay fit and work at the same time? Its called multi tasking ;)

Sirioja
04-01-16, 17:49
That's a really powerful post. It sucks to be poor. I wish all the Romanian girls the very best. I've almost without exception had always positive sessions with them. That's why I always treat FKK girls with respect.Even they are bad liars, I love Romanian girls, for me they are better than Germans or Polish, because when You get their key, they are generous for behavior. Many have a child and many have pimp. There is German pimp at Sharks.

Hessen Bub
04-01-16, 18:05
So I'm a white Congolese. LOL.

HB.

Sirioja
04-01-16, 18:57
Global penis-size infographic is based on racist research.

The Mandatory infographic is just one of many infographs in recent years that have attempted to divide the world in terms of penis size. According to Mandatory's quick survey, the average world penis size is 5.5 inches. Out of the 80 countries referenced in the survey, the USA Hovers near the bottom, clocking in at No. 61 with an average of 5.1 inches, while Congolese men of the DRC have the largest average penis length at 7.1 inches.

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/penis-size-infographic-debunked/Are WGs racist? Just listen to them who see many of them: small size, average, anaconda, monster, Godzilla and feel them in their pussy, but they prefer small size because easier.

Breadman
04-01-16, 20:08
Global penis-size infographic is based on racist research.

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/penis-size-infographic-debunked/What a load of crap.

Hessen Bub
04-01-16, 20:35
Are WGs racist? Quite a few of them are. It's sometimes interesting and shocking to hear about their opinion on different nationalities or subjects (the refugee situation e. G.).

HB.

Member #4581
04-01-16, 22:27
This must be the Elka I mentioned last week.

She is indeed gorgeous. What a face and smile!

On my foray to Sharks, I caught up with some girls:

Ilka, she is a curly brunette with nice tits and a pleasant demeanor. Very beautiful and so interesting to look at for her breasts and brown eyes. Man, fucking her while she looks at your is like peace on earth and prosperity to all men and women.

Sirioja
04-01-16, 22:30
Quite a few of them are. It's sometimes interesting and shocking to hear about their opinion on different nationalities or subjects (the refugee situation e. G.).

HB.Even they lie, I find WGs very courageous to go with some men. Most are only small without heels.

Banana Boi
04-01-16, 23:37
Amazing lineup at Sharks tonight. Bumped into an infamous ex-World girl here for a VERY short stint at Sharks as well as a GT superstar.

What's up with Janine and the gay guy with the painted eyebrows and the Native indian (guy (They don't even talk or smile. I'm assuming Janine is not out to make any cash cause those guys cockblock all her potential customers. No huge loss plenty of other talent around.

Pistons
04-02-16, 00:23
Quite a few of them are. It's sometimes interesting and shocking to hear about their opinion on different nationalities or subjects (the refugee situation e. G.).

HB.Racist is one thing. Some of them are. The refugee situation is another one I completely agree with. It makes completely no sense that poor eastern european countries should take in thousands or hundred of thousands of immigrants while rich Saudi Arabia, Israel or Qatar takes in zero. They are also neighbours. The whole immigrant situation is a political scam with some end goal we haven't seen yet. If you really think otherwise, then I am inclined to think the wg's are smarter than you HB :p

Not to mention it puts pressure on the jobs markets. So if the immigrants should get jobs, then the locals will go workless. And the immigrants won't be adding much innovation...

Hessen Bub
04-02-16, 07:55
Amazing lineup at Sharks tonight. Bumped into an infamous ex-World girl here for a VERY short stint at Sharks10 days is what she said. But don't expect her body to be the same as at World or Globe.

HB.

Der Auslander
04-02-16, 09:32
The club is full of ex-World girls.

Barbatul
04-02-16, 09:51
10 days is what she said. But don't expect her body to be the same as at World or Globe.

HB.Some ISG readers might be interested in the fact that it is Katalina / Catalina who is back in Sharks. Recognized her only by her face. Her body is really different from past. This time I have not booked her.

MP

BarryManila
04-02-16, 09:51
The club is full of ex-World girls.One problem for World: These girls are bringing a lot of World visitors to Sharks. Regulars from the Giessen area are following their favorite girls.

Barbatul
04-02-16, 10:29
Good line up in Sharks these days. I am looking for very slim, beautiful girls, nice tits, more model type than girl next door: Evita, Diana, Camy (before: Atlanta) , Aurelia, Megan / Francesca, Lavinia, Melanie (a), Janine and some more I saw and I could do. Few new girls and no new stunner in my scope but great selection nevertheless.

Camy (mid 20), 160 cm, very slim but not skinny, soft but big cups for her small body, blond long hairs, more beauty than GND, before in Atlanta (Hanau) was sitting left of bar when I approached her. Nice small talk, no time pressure from her side. We both too lazy to take room upstairs. No pre-discussion about time or money. In room she asked about time, we will see. Nice and long DFK. Standard performance I liked. Camy is friendly and more the quiet type of girl. I can recommend her.

Regarding DFK: Some guys told me from their experiences in Sharks with her that she was avoiding French kissing. So be prepared.

Sirioja
04-02-16, 10:35
The club is full of ex-World girls.Yes, Adina silicon, Jessika silicon, thin Paloma, Lavinia / Bianka, Justina before, but no girl leaves Sharks for World. I would like so much my Sharks girls to go to World, but if I advice to leave Mainhattan, wouldn't be fair to advice to go to World at the moment, so even Sharks will never be World, have to get used to Sharks with its single busy jacuzzi now, 2 was better, really bad decision.

Banana Boi
04-02-16, 11:00
10 days is what she said. But don't expect her body to be the same as at World or Globe.

HB.HB figured out who it is. She's still gorgeous imo.

Sebastiane
04-02-16, 15:17
So, after reading many many people on here praising Sharks to the sky I decided to visit yesterday (Friday). I got there around 3 pm. The first thing that struck me was the design with multiple floors and the pool, jacuzzi etc. On the second floor and having themed rooms built on both floors. The central bar area was also nice. I liked the fish tank too! When I arrived there were already quite a few girls and some of them immediately caught my eye but I went for a walk around first. As I was walking up the stairs to the second floor a beautiful girl who was coming down stopped me and she was very hot. Tall, tanned, beautiful body. She put her arms around my neck and I grabbed her ass gently as we spoke and I asked her my normal 3 questions to which she said yes and I told her I just had arrived blah blah blah and that I'd go with her once I'd had a look around and had a drink or two. She said okay. I think her name was Ester. She had a fantastic figure. Unfortunately, 'later' never happened and I didn't find her again the whole day!

Instead I found myself a bit later talking to a very thin, pretty, dark haired girl from Romania (almost everyone at Sharks was from there!) called Melanie. We spoke and she seemed nice and we went to a room which was the mirror room on the ground floor. That was pretty cool. Spent an hour. A decent session. It was memorable because I came once in her mouth and then about 30 seconds later I came an even larger amount and she took it all in her mouth like a champ. We even had a bit of a creamy kiss afterwards. So, Melanie. Ro. Face / Body / Performance is 8/8/7 cost 100 euros Repeat? Probably.

I then spotted and spoke to quite a number of hot blondes and brunettes with killer bodies although the faces weren't always my style. I had to say I needed time to recover because it was true! I then spotted an Asian looking girl who also turned out to be Romanian (but with central Asian ancestors) who was not the kind of girl I normally go for. She started speaking to me at the bar as I was drinking and I kind of liked her attitude and no-selling. So since I was recovering we went sit on a couch and ended up speaking for nearly an hour. I felt that I had to go with her now even though she had an average body (but her ass was nice). So I told her I would go with her and I did but although she was nice and tried hard it was either too soon or I was not excited enough by her but I wasn't able to stay hard all the time and so asked her to lick my ass which she happily and superbly did whilst I jerked. She gave an incredible are-job and I wanted to come (I hate sessions when I can't come!) so I extended to an hour and we did 69 too and fucked a bit as well but I kept on getting soft! Eventually I came in her mouth during 69. Melissa 7/6/7. Repeat? Don't know but probably not. That session ended up costing me 200 euros (for CIM and are-job extras.).

I then went to eat and have to stay the food was just average and no way near Sakura / Paradise / Palace food but better than Artemis. I had the chicken which was actually not bad. The large outdoor garden looked great but I think it was closed because no one went there.

I then spent quite a bit of time at the bar talking to and turning down a lot of pretty girls who I did want to go with but not yet. There were also a lot of average looking girls too and some I would never go with. One particularly unattractive lady was very old, silicone tits, tattoos, quite a muscular body who tried to corner me a couple of times until I had to make it clear politely but firmly I wasn't interested. But most of the girls at Sharks were polite and friendly and not very sharky. That is a definite plus. I then had a massage for 30 minutes as I need it and also went to the steam room. I can't remember all the girls I wanted to do and made a mental note of but I recall a few names such as Patricia, and one really pretty girl who was blonde called Beatrice. Another stunner was a German girl who said she was on her first day called Nora. Blonde, great slim body, not 100% sure if her tits were real or not, had some Chinese characters on her back. I spoke with her and she was really nice and friendly and I told her I'd like to session with her after my massage. She said okay. After the massage I tried to find her but couldn't and then spotted her later going to a room with a guy or having just come back. I spoke to her at the safety boxes and she said she only goes with her other German friend (a darker haired girl who also was new she claimed) in a 3 some. I said her friend was nice but I'd rather go with her alone. She said okay I;ll be sitting here come and find me. Pretty face too and tall.

Anyway I looked for her and she obviously must have been taken so I saw another really really tall blonde girl (there were a lot of tall blondes! Who I approached and who was friendly and hot though I was surprised to find she had a child. But she was natural and her body was awesome (10). Face was also nice but not the kind of face I usually go for. Cute rather than classically beautiful. Claudia 7/10/9. Romanian. Has a slight scar on her belly if you look closely. 180 cm tall without shows and 190 with heels!! Legs that go no for ever! Slightly stringy light brownish hair if I remember correctly. But body did it for me and she was a very nice person. So we went to a room for an initial 30 minutes but I ended up coming out 90 minutes later! Excellent session. Fucked for ages and multiple positions. Made her come twice. Her pussy was farting loud as we fucked. But because I had already come 3 times today I wasn't able to come until she sat on my face and I had to jerk myself off. An excellent session with a friendly and model babe though slightly worn. She was still hot but a few years ago when she was fresh she must have been something! Really open minded girl ready for anything. Claudia. Total cost 250 (90 min plus extras). She had a tattoo across her back and shoulder blades of something written in Romanian.

I saw another really beautiful tanned girl with curly / frizzy hair and a great young body with curves and brown soft eyes who I really fancied but she was talking to a client for ages so I couldn't wait. I went to the jacuzzi and chilled out for a while as I was tired by now. When I came back down I spotted another stunning girl and although I was tired she was so hot I knew I had to try! We sat down together on the couch behind the bar and she was so amazingly pretty and really sweet that after taking to her and seeing her dancing a bit and being all over me (I'd spoken to her earlier and she was one of the girls I said I would see later but had forgotten) I went to the room with her. Initially I told her I don't think I can come anymore but just suck me but she was one of the best sessions of my life and a really special girl. To call it a GFE would be an understatement. Her GFE began outside the room while we were laughing and joking. So went to the room and ended up staying for an hour! One of the best sessions I've had in FKK and best of the night. For some reason she really liked me and she fucked my brains out. I made her come twice from eating her pussy out and fucking combined. She got so horny she started playing with her clit furiously whilst we fucked. I don't know why but she was really into me and the session was unforgettable. I didn't come because I was spent but she had me harder than rock which I thought wouldn't have been possible after so many cumshots earlier. We did mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, doggy both on bed and her on bed me on floor and she DFK me as if she wanted to suck my face off! In the end she didn't want to go! Ended up giving me her real name etc. So who is this girl. She is Romanian obviously called Nicole 175 cm with straight light brown or blonde hair soft as silk, a very pretty face with slightly aquiline nose, turquoise eyes, great body with endless legs, a very think waist and A / B cups and a perfect round ass firm and toned!. A few very small tattoos on her inner wrist and arm and ankle of initials of various kinds. Wow! Nicole, 9. 5/9/10. Perfect!

After that I ate a few pieces of fruit, went back to see Nicole at her location, we had a drink together, made arrangements to see each other again and then I went home after 12 years in Sharks. There were still a lot of pretty girls I wanted to go with but I'd spent twice what I intended already!

Overall impressions:

Very good with the main plus being the number of girls working compared to smaller clubs. Obviously with so many more girls there were a lot higher number of really hot 8/9/10 but not too many 10's. As a proportion I don't think it was higher than any other club but because of sheer numbers it appeared so. There were also a high number of guys present too especially around after 11 pm. The other plus is the girls had a very good attitude on the whole with not much upselling. Food was just average. I can see why it is a popular club but I wouldn't say it is so much better than other FKK clubs. Atmosphere for example was not as good as a good night at Paradise that's probably due to too many people.

Will I come back? For sure! Got too many hot girls left to do!! I tried finding the girl Janine but couldn't!! Certainly preferred it to Artemis and Paradise as it is now. Impressed but not blown away.

Total spend was over 600 euros!

Turgid
04-02-16, 16:14
Racist is one thing. Some of them are. The refugee situation is another one I completely agree with. It makes completely no sense that poor eastern european countries should take in thousands or hundred of thousands of immigrants while rich Saudi Arabia, Israel or Qatar takes in zero. They are also neighbours. The whole immigrant situation is a political scam with some end goal we haven't seen yet. If you really think otherwise, then I am inclined to think the wg's are smarter than you HB :p

Not to mention it puts pressure on the jobs markets. So if the immigrants should get jobs, then the locals will go workless. And the immigrants won't be adding much innovation...The refugees are not stupid. Who would want to reside in Saudi Arabia, Israel or Qatar; it would be like going from the frying pan into the fire. In those countries you can't f. K, can't drink, can't party, can't have fun, just curl up in your bed and wank off.

Sirioja
04-02-16, 16:38
One problem for World: These girls are bringing a lot of World visitors to Sharks. Regulars from the Giessen area are following their favorite girls.Yes, so less girls and less customers in Polheim and this, already, before new club to open, maybe soon.

Sirioja
04-02-16, 16:40
Some ISG readers might be interested in the fact that it is Katalina / Catalina who is back in Sharks. Recognized her only by her face. Her body is really different from past. This time I have not booked her.

MPWhen was she at World? Didn't know her.

Barbatul
04-02-16, 17:54
When was she at World? Didn't know her.My first booking of Catlina / Katlina was in 2010 in World (at that time she had different name), more bookings in World then in 2011 and 2012.

MP

Beffen1
04-02-16, 17:54
So I'm a white Congolese. LOL.

HB.Part anaconda.

LOL.

Hessen Bub
04-02-16, 17:57
When was she at World? Didn't know her.There's a girl you don't know?

HB.

Sebastiane
04-02-16, 18:35
There's a girl you don't know?

HB.LOL! That's a good one HB!

Sirioja
04-02-16, 19:39
My first booking of Catlina / Katlina was in 2010 in World (at that time she had different name), more bookings in World then in 2011 and 2012.

MPOnly discovered World on beginning of 2014 and never noticed her if she was still there.

Sirioja
04-02-16, 20:05
Good line up in Sharks these days. I am looking for very slim, beautiful girls, nice tits, more model type than girl next door: Evita, Diana, Camy (before: Atlanta) , Aurelia, Megan / Francesca, Lavinia, Melanie (a), Janine and some more I saw and I could do. Few new girls and no new stunner in my scope but great selection nevertheless.

Camy (mid 20), 160 cm, very slim but not skinny, soft but big cups for her small body, blond long hairs, more beauty than GND, before in Atlanta (Hanau) was sitting left of bar when I approached her. Nice small talk, no time pressure from her side. We both too lazy to take room upstairs. No pre-discussion about time or money. In room she asked about time, we will see. Nice and long DFK. Standard performance I liked. Camy is friendly and more the quiet type of girl. I can recommend her.

Regarding DFK: Some guys told me from their experiences in Sharks with her that she was avoiding French kissing. So be prepared.Cami was Daria at Atlanta, no problem for DFK, sweet girl.

Melani, blanche neige = white snow, was really kissing for our first room, but less for our second, so no more repeat, even we speak sometimes.

Free Dude
04-03-16, 01:01
Ha, Katalina had a whole cult following her and keeping track of her rare appearances in Germany after moving to Globe. If I hadn't read the "subtle" hints about a former World star, I doubt I'd have recognized her today. Since I only had a single session with her before she left for the big bucks (or Francs), I can't say I was part of the cult really. So no booking, although I was tempted (just because of the whole legend and all).

For the rest a very good line up, with less than stellar sessions. Anja definitely not living up to her recent reports (rushed), Megan not nearly as good as last time and I guess Melanie should be considered "ok" (but not much more than that). The session with Evelyn actually was fun, so it wasn't a total waste.

Banana Boi
04-03-16, 02:09
Sybarite, Nora was only at sharks to test the waters. She left around 10 pm. You can find her at GT. I'm not naming her due to any possible GT backlash.

I went with the tall slim Isabelle tonight. Should have chosen Karin instead. Both have a similar look.

Esther officially hates me now. Envy has dumped me since I ignored her to talk to Kate. I meant to go with Lavinia but our timing was off.

Kate had a cult following for good reason. One of the nicest FKK girls ever. She definitely looks different than she did at World 4 years ago but she still has style and looks great.

PussyLiccker
04-03-16, 02:51
I doubt that there is backlash with GT management. GT seems like a club for girls to work on their schedule. I've seen girls leave mid afternoon, some girls only show limited times(show up on limited nights), like on weekends, but not every week, etc.

MaxSquatter
04-03-16, 04:25
Thanks for that comprehensive review! What specifically do you find better about sharks over Artemis? Artemis is my only FKK experience and a comparison between it would be great to read. Thank you, sir!

So, after reading many many people on here praising Sharks to the sky I decided to visit yesterday (Friday). I got there around 3 pm. The first thing that struck me was the design with multiple floors and the pool, jacuzzi etc. On the second floor and having themed rooms built on both floors. The central bar area was also nice. I liked the fish tank too! When I arrived there were already quite a few girls and some of them immediately caught my eye but I went for a walk around first. As I was walking up the stairs to the second floor a beautiful girl who was coming down stopped me and she was very hot. Tall, tanned, beautiful body. She put her arms around my neck and I grabbed her ass gently as we spoke and I asked her my normal 3 questions to which she said yes and I told her I just had arrived blah blah blah and that I'd go with her once I'd had a look around and had a drink or two. She said okay. I think her name was Ester. She had a fantastic figure. Unfortunately, 'later' never happened and I didn't find her again the whole day!

Instead I found myself a bit later talking to a very thin, pretty, dark haired girl from Romania (almost everyone at Sharks was from there!) called Melanie. We spoke and she seemed nice and we went to a room which was the mirror room on the ground floor. That was pretty cool. Spent an hour. A decent session. It was memorable because I came once in her mouth and then about 30 seconds later I came an even larger amount and she took it all in her mouth like a champ. We even had a bit of a creamy kiss afterwards. So, Melanie. Ro. Face / Body / Performance is 8/8/7 cost 100 euros Repeat? Probably..

Sirioja
04-03-16, 05:57
Karin. Ro with mid length hair, curvy body, sitting at the bar on entry side, is back?

Ester has a lovely behavior. I like her for that.

Syb, Melani white Snow, offers CIM for 1 hour for 100 ? Was she really kissing, since she returned.

Bearsk
04-03-16, 06:09
Back at Sharks after more than a year.

Early start and in by 1 pm.

Small number of men with line up of 25-30 girls. Nice quality.

Cruised for a while and got hydrated. Move to casting couch near back end of bar. Desired effect.

Visits from.

Fiona Bul. 32 brunette previously at Verms.

Together Natalia 23 from Constanza Rom. And Daria 24 from Yash Rom. Both brunettes.

Natalia very petite 155 cm A cup pretty, very soft pale skin, cute backend.

Session 1, Natalia alone: 1 hour. Extended DFK, DATY, tantalizing BBBJ, small girl, small pussy. We went gently at it for a while with her on top and Missionary but my friend was giving her discomfort, so we reverted to 69 then CIM. WIR: yes.

Daria 167 cm be cup, good curves.

Veronica from near FRA of Russian parents, blonde the cups, curvy, very pleasant to talk to.

Anka blonde Rom. See cups.

Luna 30's brunette from Dusseldorf of Spanish parents silicone enhanced, has own massage oil recipe which she applies to her BoBos and you if you agree.

Sylvana.

Later went looking for Daria but distracted.

Sasha 22 Moldova Chisinau previously Sonja at Artermis (where I think she said she was from Rom) - recognized me while I was sleeping on lounge near sauna and showers. A cup, killer legs and backend. Crazy bunny of a girl. Brunette, very dark piercing eyes.

Session 2: standard deal with DFK, DATY but high energy BBBJ and boisterous f__king, considerable verbal encouragement. WIR: yes.

Hanna 23 Moldova north of Chisinau. Also recognized me as I lay on the lounges. Came along and said she thought we knew each other. Turns out I was introduced to her 2 years ago by Jessica. At that time she spoke minimal English - "Hanna, f--k me, I suck now". Phrases of the trade.

Brunette, high cheek bones, see cups on a slim body, natural tan, grey blue eyes, tattoo on wrist only.

Session 3: 1. 5 hours, deep discussion, long DFK and excellent session in mirrored room upstairs. WIR: yes.

Showered and left by taxi to make Darmstadt Hbf S3 to FHbf at 23.35 hours.

Pentire
04-03-16, 11:29
Thank you very much for that. You've re-invigorated my appetite for the forthcoming quarterly pilgrimage.

One question; do you drink modest amounts of alcohol between sessions or stick to the free beverages?

Sirioja
04-03-16, 13:33
Puerto Rican Kelli seems to work sometimes, Sandra also some Saturdays.

Sebastiane
04-03-16, 15:23
Karin. Ro with mid length hair, curvy body, sitting at the bar on entry side, is back?

Ester has a lovely behavior. I like her for that.

Syb, Melani white Snow, offers CIM for 1 hour for 100 ? Was she really kissing, since she returned.Yes, she was kissing. It might have been 30 minutes can't recall exactly. I know I paid her 100 euros and def did CIM (2 x!) so it was more likely 30 minutes as otherwise she would have asked for 150 I'm sure. It was my first time with her so don't know what she is normally like.

Sebastiane
04-03-16, 15:37
Thanks for that comprehensive review! What specifically do you find better about sharks over Artemis? Artemis is my only FKK experience and a comparison between it would be great to read. Thank you, sir!I like Artemis but the girls at Sharks are (on average) girls without the silicone and tattoos and almost exclusively Romanian (in my experience). At Artemis the average age is a lot higher and more mixed nationalities and I really don't like the tattoos and plastic.

Food is similar though Sharks slightly better and the number of girls is high for both. Though you can find younger girls at Artemis it is much harder. The outside area at Artemis I loved but haven't tried the Sharks outdoor area.

I like both clubs but prefer Sharks.

Sebastiane
04-03-16, 15:45
Thank you very much for that. You've re-invigorated my appetite for the forthcoming quarterly pilgrimage.

One question; do you drink modest amounts of alcohol between sessions or stick to the free beverages?I don't drink alcohol at FKKs. I'm there to fuck not drink! (Rarely if it is a party night or something I'll have some champagne but that's it.).

Sebastiane
04-03-16, 15:47
Puerto Rican Kelli seems to work sometimes, Sandra also some Saturdays.Hi,

You seem to be a bit of a regular. Do you know this Nicole girl from Romania I mentioned in my previous report post?

Member #4581
04-03-16, 16:20
Esther is a pretty girl. I like her from far, less so on closeup, but still quite lovely. I have been getting one session per visit. Usually only 30 min. She is a nice girl that I want a session but not my top girl enough to get multi hour sessions or do more than one session per visit (a visit for me is 3 to 4 days in a row at the club). She senses this as well. She kept asking me "you did 4 hrs with your other girl last time, what should I do to get the same myself"? (she had noticed that I did a long session with Aylice on my prior visit, and still remembered it). The honest answer would be "because Aylice is my special girl, you are not" but obviously I gave a more politically correct reply, LOL.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 16:49
Esther is a pretty girl. I like her from far, less so on closeup, but still quite lovely. I have been getting one session per visit. Usually only 30 min. She is a nice girl that I want a session but not my top girl enough to get multi hour sessions or do more than one session per visit (a visit for me is 3 to 4 days in a row at the club). She senses this as well. She kept asking me "you did 4 hrs with your other girl last time, what should I do to get the same myself"? (she had noticed that I did a long session with Aylice on my prior visit, and still remembered it). The honest answer would be "because Aylice is my special girl, you are not" but obviously I gave a more politically correct reply, LOL.Only Aylice has bookings for many days at Sharks and not only for your last visit. If she was not Bulgarian, but German and if she didn't put silicon, even not the prettiest at Sharks, but for her smile, her behavior and sexual skill, she would be the Queen of FKK land, but she is our little GFE Bulgarian princess. I will have to repeat in future, I wait to go in chalet with her to celebrate our first year.

Ester is smiling, friendly, lovely behavior, but not same magic skill, but nice girl.

Pentire
04-03-16, 20:01
I don't drink alcohol at FKKs. I'm there to fuck not drink! (Rarely if it is a party night or something I'll have some champagne but that's it.).I'd assumed that was perhaps going to be your response judging by your activity level.

I also had a fab session with a Romanian Nicole at Sharks last Summer however, she was not the girl you described.

Free Dude
04-03-16, 20:38
Since someone asked, Karin is back yes. Looks good, but gives a very professional vibe. I do sort of regret not having a go with her.

Melanie does kiss decently. Not like a girl friend or a real top act, but decent enough.

Barbatul
04-03-16, 20:54
Cami was Daria at Atlanta, no problem for DFK, sweet girl.

Melani, blanche neige = white snow, was really kissing for our first room, but less for our second, so no more repeat, even we speak sometimes.With Melania I had also (only) one nice session incl DFK, she is on my "To repeat"-list, but thanks for warning regarding kissing.

DFK is always are very individual topic depending on the girl, the guy and his approach. For me French Kissing is important. I only book slim, young and beautiful girls -mostly model type. And I got DFK from every Ro-Sharks girl I booked last 2 years at least, without paying for any extras.

Some Sharks girls have reputation to be 90/10 girls (do really good DFK with 90% of men, refuse kisses to 10%) but some are more 10/90 girls if you take reports / discussion with guys who were in room with the girl. Always good to be warned. I like the 10/90 girls, for me the connection to such girls is more individual.

MP

Sirioja
04-03-16, 21:12
Since someone asked, Karin is back yes. Looks good, but gives a very professional vibe. I do sort of regret not having a go with her.

Melanie does kiss decently. Not like a girl friend or a real top act, but decent enough.Karin can be very friendly and what a beauty, just not real GFE.

Breadman
04-03-16, 21:19
One question; do you drink modest amounts of alcohol between sessions or stick to the free beverages?I like the occasional drink but I never get out of hand, one can get drunk at home. But I won't pay 6 euro's for a beer either that some of these clubs charge. If a club (like Mainhattan) gives you the opportunity to pay extra for beer vs a happy hour price, I'm more than happy to fork over another 20 euro's because I know throughout the day I might have ten beers (from opening until closing), roughly a beer every few hours or so. If they don't give me that opportunity I'm more than willing to bring in something of my own. Yes, its a risk but not much of a risk if your careful.

Sirioja
04-03-16, 22:20
Hi,

You seem to be a bit of a regular. Do you know this Nicole girl from Romania I mentioned in my previous report post?Only a foreigner living so far from FKK land, but less and less attractive Russian escorts in Paris, so FKK are just my way to relax from job, but not to spend my holidays. As it s very difficult for me to find attractive girls = pretty face, beautiful teeth, not ashtray taste, slim and GFE, I focus on my few attractive girls and unfortunately I didn't notice your Nicole as I didn't also notice Eleanor I read about a while ago. Always going with same girls and as I don't want to make girls lose their time, I don't know more than 30 girls at Sharks. Where does stay Nicole at Sharks? Maybe I can notice her for my pit stop on next week end, I wish I will be on my way to Verbier for my day of the year and I will need a good girl to prepare my spirit.

Pentire
04-03-16, 23:17
I like the occasional drink but I never get out of hand, one can get drunk at home. But I won't pay 6 euro's for a beer either that some of these clubs charge. €6. 00 for a beer is fine by me, after all it's a similar amount to what I'm paying for a small bottle on a night out in the London bars I tend to patronise or indeed my Frankfurt hotel. Then again, these days I'm not a big drinker and three or four beers in Sharks following a couple or three sessions is usually my modus operandi before heading back to camp.

Although I do draw the line at €10.00 a bottle which is what it costs in Oase if memory serves correctly.

GermanLover
04-04-16, 00:03
Was at the place the whole weekend. I had sessions with Heli, Bella, Ania (spelling? Claimed Greek), Meggan and some others. The whole experience was Not as good as my last visit. Heli was probably the nicest. Most are impatient, a couple asked for extras for routine stuff. Cosmina has changed quite a bit. Was looking for Sandra and Ilka, unfortunately didn't see either. Anybody saw them recently? Planning to go back some time this week if they are still around.

Thanks guys.

Der Auslander
04-04-16, 00:24
Was at the place the whole weekend. I had sessions with Heli, Bella, Ania (spelling? Claimed Greek), Meggan and some others. The whole experience was Not as good as my last visit. Heli was probably the nicest. Most are impatient, a couple asked for extras for routine stuff. Cosmina has changed quite a bit. Was looking for Sandra and Ilka, unfortunately didn't see either. Anybody saw them recently? Planning to go back some time this week if they are still around.

Thanks guys.How long were your sessions with the ladies who were looking for extras? 30 minutes or more?

Sebastiane
04-04-16, 00:36
Only a foreigner living so far from FKK land, but less and less attractive Russian escorts in Paris, so FKK are just my way to relax from job, but not to spend my holidays. As it s very difficult for me to find attractive girls = pretty face, beautiful teeth, not ashtray taste, slim and GFE, I focus on my few attractive girls and unfortunately I didn't notice your Nicole as I didn't also notice Eleanor I read about a while ago. Always going with same girls and as I don't want to make girls lose their time, I don't know more than 30 girls at Sharks. Where does stay Nicole at Sharks? Maybe I can notice her for my pit stop on next week end, I wish I will be on my way to Verbier for my day of the year and I will need a good girl to prepare my spirit.Wow! Great photos- not taken in Sharks room by the looks of it? At your hotel? You've taken these girls for outcall? I very much love the pic of the girl Sonya (I think but not 100% sure I saw her on Friday near the entrance on the squarish couch quite close to the safe boxes but she was with the same guy for ages so I never got a chance to go to her.) Saw Elya too but too many other hotter girls IMO. Also very much like the photos of Amelie (don't remember seeing). Love the Tina pic too but don't think I saw her but can't be sure. I've had girls let me take pics of them but never with the face included- unless they send me pics which some do.) Thanks for these it gives me more girls to aim for. Seems we have similar taste in girls!

Where does she stay? There; s the main bar right? Behind the side of the bar furthest away from the entrance there is a little area with a metal pole and some couches. She was sat at that area next to the metal pole with her short blonde friend. Had a large black purse / small handbag.

I'm going on this weekend again to see her although I wasn't planning on going again so soon as I spent double what I intended on Friday. I know Aylice too your favorite but didn't spot her on Friday though I looked for her. I will try to only session with Nicole if possible (although if I see this Sonya girl I might not be able to resist!

Maybe we can meet up and have a beer together there or a wine in my case? (I'm a brown British guy! Drop me a PM if you want to meet).

Cheers!

Sebastiane
04-04-16, 00:51
To add Sirioja, that Nicole looks quite similar to Sonya's pic you added--very similar body and face shape but nose is slightly different. She reminded me of a younger version of this Pakistani model.

Banana Boi
04-04-16, 01:12
Karin is back yes. Looks good, but gives a very professional vibe. I do sort of regret not having a go with her.
Imo the hottest one at Sharks this weekend.

PussyLiccker
04-04-16, 02:12
Some Sharks girls have reputation to be 90/10 girls (do really good DFK with 90% of men, refuse kisses to 10%) but some are more 10/90 girls if you take reports / discussion with guys who were in room with the girl. Always good to be warned. I like the 10/90 girls, for me the connection to such girls is more individual.

MPYeah, it's a ego thing when it comes to getting a better session from the 10/90 girls. One aspect of the session that provides a good clue on difference in session is kissing since it's the aspect of the session that session doesn't have to include. It's more of an affectionate thing, so difficult if the girl is not capable of scrounging up affection with majority of punters.

It is a punter environment, and girls are there to make a living, if they don't have something better to do as an alternative. You got a contrast of 20 somethings to median of middle aged guys, so realistically, they are there for the money. And I'd say, within that realm, who are the 10/90 guys are the ones either pay up higher or they'd have a greater tolerance for in general. Of course girls that has low tolerance would have to develop higher tolerance from exposure of the clientele in the club.

There are many reasons for the differences in service between two guys other than that click aspect. Click is about how you get along with the girl. Many reasons like, if she found out you do long room, do extras, or pay additional for the unofficial extras, promise GFE packages, or if you took the girl when she first started vs later(timing).

If two guys did 50 Euro sessions, and there were a great deal of difference in service, it's likely the tolerance creating the difference. I say likely since there are many variables.

Logically, if the session of a 90/10 is at the same level of a 10/90, other than the ego, there is no difference. Sure, you may think the 10/90 has some likes for you over the 90, but like I've said, it's a punter environment, so it's more about tolerance. If she is willing to give you free sessions or wants to be your BF that's different altogether. We are dealing with WGs here.

The relationship you find in the club is strictly business, clientele. Service provider.

As the Godfather would say, it's strictly business.

PussyLiccker
04-04-16, 03:25
Only a foreigner living so far from FKK land, but less and less attractive Russian escorts in Paris, so FKK are just my way to relax from job, but not to spend my holidays.Yeah, the girls on Amor Russe are definitely hotties. Tina is very pretty. Let me know of a club with girls like that in them. LOL.

Member #4581
04-04-16, 03:25
Whether 10/90 girl or 90/10 girl or whoever, there is nothing an extra tenner (or 50) won't fix. And If she won't give it up for the extra dough, she sure ain't giving it for free to some other dude out of love and affection.

Bobolino
04-04-16, 06:18
The line up was great, not too busy though.

I had 3 sessions:

1. Nina: German blonde silicon, new to the club, came from Hamburg. What a great session! Lovely girl.

2. Holly: short, dark skin, short hair, nice session. Does anybody knows where she's from?

3. Amina: blonde from the Balkan, great session and funny mood.

Exodus8
04-04-16, 06:23
Yeah, the girls on Amor Russe are definitely hotties. Tina is very pretty. Let me know of a club with girls like that in them. LOL.Yeah Sir Siri should advise Tina to start working at Sharks, LOL.

Barbatul
04-04-16, 06:28
Yeah, it's a ego thing when it comes to getting a better session from the 10/90 girls. One aspect of the session that provides a good clue on difference in session is kissing since it's the aspect of the session that session doesn't have to include. It's more of an affectionate thing, so difficult if the girl is not capable of scrounging up affection with majority of punters.

It is a punter environment, and girls are there to make a living, if they don't have something better to do as an alternative. You got a contrast of 20 somethings to median of middle aged guys, so realistically, they are there for the money. And I'd say, within that realm, who are the 10/90 guys are the ones either pay up higher or they'd have a greater tolerance for in general. Of course girls that has low tolerance would have to develop higher tolerance from exposure of the clientele in the club.

There are many reasons for the differences in service between two guys other than that click aspect. Click is about how you get along with the girl..Many good points, I like.

Just for clarification: I do not pay extras and I usually do not book long hours in club, so the bill I have to pay at the cash box is usually 50 or 100 EUR. Nevertheless I had some experiences with more costly take-out of club girls but that is a different story.

The 10/90 girls (provide really good DFK to 10% of guys, refuse to 90%) are often more mid- or low level service girls, but often have a great body / beauty. Otherwise they could not survive in club, so a lot of their customer are a "one time and never again"-type.

For me body&beauty is much more important than service. I look for the hot top-model in club, who I usually do not find. Service of the working girl I can and could improve over time. Some will ask why I should do this. But if she has more average body and is not really beautiful I could only drink a lot of alcohol to get the feeling of having a top-shot next to me. LOL.

If a guy gets DFK or not depends on a lot of factors apart from money & regular customer status: appearance, look, age, body, cleanliness, personality, focus, his approach and his experience with difficult girls: If you scored 20 times in a row and got DFK then its more likely that you get it 21st time as well.

It is more individual: One 10/90 girl, I booked regularly, left club and told her friend to be nice to me. This friend, more a 5/95-girl, asked me in the room several times if everything is o. K and what I like. - really funny and nice experience.

Of course everything is business, but if two persons interact there can be differences.

MP

GermanLover
04-04-16, 06:57
How long were your sessions with the ladies who were looking for extras? 30 minutes or more?Usually 1 HR.

Hessen Bub
04-04-16, 08:05
Only Aylice has bookings for many days at Sharks and not only for your last visit. If she was not Bulgarian, but German and if she didn't put silicon, I agree she should have her squint corrected instead of getting an absolutely useless boob job.

HB.

Hessen Bub
04-04-16, 08:06
Only Aylice has bookings for many days at Sharks and not only for your last visit. If she was not Bulgarian, but German and if she didn't put silicon, I agree she should have had her squint corrected instead of getting an absolutely useless boob job.

HB.

Nick The G
04-04-16, 10:13
Yeah Sir Siri should advise Tina to start working at Sharks, LOL.As judged from the face, she looks a bit like Megan with blonde hair!

Nick The G
04-04-16, 10:16
Was at the place the whole weekend.
Was looking for Sandra and Ilka, unfortunately didn't see either. Anybody saw them recently? Planning to go back some time this week if they are still around. Ilka was there on Sunday for sure! She usually works in the second shift and stays till the club closes!

Sirioja
04-04-16, 10:19
I agree she should have had her squint corrected instead of getting an absolutely useless boob job.

HB.As I said to her, I preferred her perfect small tits than silicon, didn't you Jnp? But I respect her choice, because she feels more woman now and I felt this for 2 hours in room with her when she returned on end of January. Of course, she is only small brunette, often with hair on her face and she can't compete with Megan who is for my tastes the prettiest girl I see in FKK, since August, only blond Alina at Bahama and blond Kim. Ro at GT could compete for me, not even Sema. Tu at Aca, but when you put her hair out of her face, when she smiles like an angel with her beautiful teeth, when her eyes shine looking at you, she has a really nice face and she is a really high and skillful GFE, showing me on each time how she likes me. I don't even understand why I don't go with her each time she comes to me, maybe only because my brain foods are beauties like Megan or my Russian escorts, but Aylice is higher than 3/4 of them.

Also why it's so difficult for me to find attractive look girls in FKK, but I find a few girls as pretty as real escorts, not just claimed in FKK like some, and why I repeat many times with these few, also trying to get the best from them.

For Syb, photos are not FKK girls, I would never show private photos, but only escorts met in Paris and you can even see these girls videos on Amour Russe Agency which is the number 1 in Paris.

For Mc, some for your tastes.

Exodus8
04-04-16, 10:27
As judged from the face, she looks a bit like Megan with blonde hair!I agree I thought about it too but her face is prettier than Megans.

I miss Sharks already can't wait to return once again 😎

Sirioja
04-04-16, 10:35
As judged from the face, she looks a bit like Megan with blonde hair!As I said to Megan, I try to learn your lesson, or as I told Megan, I prefer her brunette than with blond hair, even she has blond hair on body. Russian Tina is not as pretty as Megan when she smiles with her beautiful teeth and blue eyes. As I try to teach her, she just should improve her eyes make up to more sophisticated, but step by step, she already improved for stockings instead of schoolgirl socks.

Hessen Bub
04-04-16, 10:42
DFK is always are very individual topic depending on the girl, the guy and his approach. For me French Kissing is important. I only book slim, young and beautiful girls -mostly model type. And I got DFK from every Ro-Sharks girl I booked last 2 years at least, without paying for any extras.

MPI guess there must be different definitions of DFK.

HB.

Hessen Bub
04-04-16, 10:43
Wow! Great photos- not taken in Sharks room by the looks of it? At your hotel? You've taken these girls for outcall? AFAIK those are pics from a French escort agency. Doesn't have any connection to Sharks.

HB.

Sirioja
04-04-16, 10:51
Yeah, the girls on Amor Russe are definitely hotties. Tina is very pretty. Let me know of a club with girls like that in them. LOL.Look at Emily, Claudia at Aca, Megan, Karin, Jessi at Sharks. Maria is also pretty when she has curly hair, Rena there before was a real natural beauty, also Melani white Snow. Not a full truck, but can find in FKK, really pretty girls and I m very demanding about look and care, and since end of July 2014 , most of my best meetings with escorts or in FKK, were with Romanian girls in FKK, why I drive so many kilometers every week end, when I could meet Russian escorts in Paris. FKK are not less expensive than escorts for me, when I have to pay 2 or 3 entry on week end, and also tiredness to drive for more than 10 hours, even my regulars think it s easy for me to come each week, but it just worth for me.

Exodus8
04-04-16, 10:53
I guess there must be different definitions of DFK.

HB.Yes you got DFK with passion and those without, LOL.

Sirioja
04-04-16, 10:55
I guess there must be different definitions of DFK.

HB.I agree, for French, meaning and way to are different, I often speak about this with girls.

Melani provided real passionate for our first room, but more robot for second and it was frustrating for me, not to feel the same with her. But she left and returned, so maybe, she is at her best now?

Sirioja
04-04-16, 11:24
Wow! Great photos- not taken in Sharks room by the looks of it? At your hotel? You've taken these girls for outcall? I very much love the pic of the girl Sonya (I think but not 100% sure I saw her on Friday near the entrance on the squarish couch quite close to the safe boxes but she was with the same guy for ages so I never got a chance to go to her.) Saw Elya too but too many other hotter girls IMO. Also very much like the photos of Amelie (don't remember seeing). Love the Tina pic too but don't think I saw her but can't be sure. I've had girls let me take pics of them but never with the face included- unless they send me pics which some do.) Thanks for these it gives me more girls to aim for. Seems we have similar taste in girls!

Where does she stay? There; s the main bar right? Behind the side of the bar furthest away from the entrance there is a little area with a metal pole and some couches. She was sat at that area next to the metal pole with her short blonde friend. Had a large black purse / small handbag...Just photos of Russian escorts met or to meet in Paris, I didn't meet Elya nor Tina, but I loved Marina, Milana, Queen V, Ruslana. I never show private photos on forums. Just to make understand my standard for beauty, even there are some exceptions like Aylice or Ariana, but because they are just exceptional GFE. But can find real beauties in FKK if you like Romanian girls, sometimes can find a German beauty like Jessi who was at Sharks on Sunday 27 March.

I don't know your Nicole, but if you feel good with her, enjoy as long it works with her, and with some of my girls I succeed to improve complicity and intimacy on second or third room.

FKK is just land for pleasure, not to be threaten by a German pimp for an angry about my writings Romanian girl.

I don't drink alcohol, but will be there on Friday or Sunday, at the bottom of stairs, depends on meteo because Verbier is more important for me, just for adrenalin pleasure. You can read my description by some in previous post, one even opened a profile only to write about me, not about girls, after what happened on 27 March. I will send you pm to meet.

Enjoy with girls. Life can be short.

Sebastiane
04-04-16, 16:35
Enjoy with girls. Life can be short.Yeh! OK some of those escorts looked quite similar to some FKK girls. But then again a room full of naked slim Romanian girls can easily look like other nude Russian escorts! I know a FKK girl who has decided to try her luck as an escort in France. I know the Amour Russe agency but haven't used them yet. Their girls look very hot but the agency with the best looking escort girls I've ever seen is in London (unfortunately the starting price 500 per hour for the cheapest girl! (c. 630 euros / hour) is beyond my ability to pay regularly although I might treat myself on my next birthday. Only 9's /10's on their books. By any standard!

FKK has some real gems and even the 'average' FKK girl is hotter than most girls on the street. Of course there are some who can easily work for top escort agencies but I don't know why they don't! Better for us anyway if they stay in FKK.

I just go to FKKs to have fun and don't concern myself with other issues.

Sirioja
04-04-16, 17:48
Syb,

Maybe the girl You saw sitting on couch close to lockers, with men stuck on her, was the famous Janine. De, not looking so much like Russian Sonya, for my eyes.

Ortos
04-04-16, 20:33
Just photos of Russian escorts met or to meet in Paris,

I don't drink alcohol, Am I mistaken or: Didn't you post the same photos of the same escorts in Paris maybe 5 times now over the past year? You do seem to repeat some of your posting material ad nauseum, again and again, and in this case you re-post photos that have absolutely NOTHING to do with Sharks.

Are you sure you don't drink alcohol??

Member #4581
04-04-16, 21:41
"Absolutely useless boob job".

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson's Col Jesup from A Few Good Men, "is there another kind"? LOL.

Safe to say, it was not what we would have liked for Christmas, but girls, especially Sharks working girls, have their own mind. In the end, her money, her choice, I suppose.

Der Auslander
04-04-16, 21:50
Am I mistaken or: Didn't you post the same photos of the same escorts in Paris maybe 5 times now over the past year? You do seem to repeat some of your posting material ad nauseum, again and again, and in this case you re-post photos that have absolutely NOTHING to do with Sharks.

Are you sure you don't drink alcohol??Yes I aqree. These photos are of no relevance to Germany. FKK Clubs as none of these women actually work in German FKK or Sauna Clubs. If you must, you would be better to post these photographs in the Paris France Section of ISG.

Sirioja
04-04-16, 22:07
Yeh! OK some of those escorts looked quite similar to some FKK girls. But then again a room full of naked slim Romanian girls can easily look like other nude Russian escorts! I know a FKK girl who has decided to try her luck as an escort in France. I know the Amour Russe agency but haven't used them yet. Their girls look very hot but the agency with the best looking escort girls I've ever seen is in London (unfortunately the starting price 500 per hour for the cheapest girl! (c. 630 euros / hour) is beyond my ability to pay regularly although I might treat myself on my next birthday. Only 9's /10's on their books. By any standard!

FKK has some real gems and even the 'average' FKK girl is hotter than most girls on the street. Of course there are some who can easily work for top escort agencies but I don't know why they don't! Better for us anyway if they stay in FKK.

I just go to FKKs to have fun and don't concern myself with other issues.Russian, green eyes, beautiful smile, super GFE Amelie met tonight, never stopping kissing for all the meeting, but I wouldn't have gone with her in FKK where I can find prettier girls.

All escorts who had worked in UK, I met, like polish, reddish hair, white skin, Grace, had not high GFE level, I find higher GFE in FKK. Amelie is high GFE.

Sebastiane
04-04-16, 22:20
Syb,

Maybe the girl You saw sitting on couch close to lockers, with men stuck on her, was the famous Janine. De, not looking so much like Russian Sonya, for my eyes.What does famous Janine look like?

Grizzly1225
04-04-16, 22:36
Will be trying FKK Sharks for the first time during a layover in mid-April. Was wondering if there are any recommendations for redheads at the club? Not a necessity, but a personal preference of mine.

Many thanks!

Sirioja
04-05-16, 06:54
Will be trying FKK Sharks for the first time during a layover in mid-April. Was wondering if there are any recommendations for redheads at the club? Not a necessity, but a personal preference of mine.

Many thanks!Some pretty reddish hair at Sharks, Ester. Ro who is a nice girl, often turning around. Maria. Ro, sitting at entry. Hot Evelyn. Ro is a little bit reddish hair now, staying close to solarium. Arabella. Pol sitting at the bar close to restaurant.

Some girls may leave about 24/25 April for Orthodox Easter.

Sirioja
04-05-16, 07:03
What does famous Janine look like?Long chestnut hair, always playing with, often with a man stuck on her, sitting on couches at the entry, smoking. Seems difficult for her to walk with heels, hers are not so high, I tried at Aca, Claudia really high shoes, about 15 cm, last Friday.

Vito Corleone
04-05-16, 09:50
What does famous Janine look like?She looks good.

Sirioja
04-05-16, 12:51
Am I mistaken or: Didn't you post the same photos of the same escorts in Paris maybe 5 times now over the past year? You do seem to repeat some of your posting material ad nauseum, again and again, and in this case you re-post photos that have absolutely NOTHING to do with Sharks.

Are you sure you don't drink alcohol??Don't you like Russian beauties? Amelie met yesterday, Elya, Tina and Sonya, just arrived, fresh from Peter, for their first tour, so photos are new. Russian girls become so hot when you make them drink vodka, to get Russian fireworks only for you. I just wanted to mean, can find in FKK, not many, but a few, as pretty girls, mostly among Romanians, as the prettiest escorts and as GFE as the best escorts, just what I look for, to dream, beauty and sweetness, to make the Devil for guys becoming a lovely kitten for girls.

Sirioja
04-05-16, 13:27
"Absolutely useless boob job".

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson's Col Jesup from A Few Good Men, "is there another kind"? LOL.

Safe to say, it was not what we would have liked for Christmas, but girls, especially Sharks working girls, have their own mind. In the end, her money, her choice, I suppose.Useless for us who liked her beautiful small natural tits, but useful for her to feel better with her body and to feel more woman. Before, she always needed to get a towel around her, when she was waiting for clients at the bar, now she is proud of her new body and she doesn't wait anymore for clients, but is booked for many days. In room, I said her I didn't like, but she took my hands to put them on her new lungs and then I saw her eyes, so, because I like her, I can only be happy if she feels better now and gave me an amazing, 2 hours, single silicon, room with more than 30 mn kissing and caressing, more than 30 mn enjoying her high skillful BJ, tasty DATY and sporty sex with no "You are Big", only 1,55, but what a stamina and a real woman vagina. She is also able to relax for sex, I was her first of her day, I would have killed for the day most of other girls, but she has higher potential, when my World regular got a tired and limited vagina after a few months, so I had to be careful for months, not to hurt her. Just why, she is the little superwoman Bulgarian princess and I like her eyes, same like angel Jana. Hu before, but less than new Maria. Ro who was at World Christmas party on December.

About silicon, a real top model said to me, she would like, so I show her each time, in front of the mirror, how her body is perfect with her beautiful small tits, just wish she will be sure about this, even not feeling so comfortable with her model body.

Sirioja
04-05-16, 17:08
She looks good.For me, she looks empty, no spark in eyes, a long hair doll. But maybe a real tornado in room? When she arrived on end of July 2014 , men were jumping to her, even before she got paid by the previous, this, from her arrival, until she finished. I never saw this with another girl, even Aida. Ro or Rachel when she arrived at GT, nor Sandra at Sharks. I didn't even dare to go like this and when she came back from lockers, the guy who jumped on her, waited her. It was a funny show and she smoked less. Now, at least, she has time to rest, to smoke, to play with her hair or to let baldy play with. Times change.

Ortos
04-05-16, 18:36
Don't you like Russian beauties? I love Russian beauties, but that is not the point is it? Whether I like Russian girls or not is completely irrelevant, just like your repeating the posts of these photos of Russian escorts in Paris, again and again, is completely irrelevant to discussions of Sharks and its line up. And your response below has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

I can only conclude the following:

A) You have no comprehension of what I write in my post, because your response is completely off the mark.

B) You love to post over and over again the same irrelevant material.

C) It seems you like to brag (that means boast) about the expensive Russian escorts you buy time with in Paris.

But thanks for your occasional useful information, it's just buried underneath and in between so much bullshit and incomprehensible babble.

Likemflat
04-05-16, 19:28
... but the agency with the best looking escort girls I've ever seen is in London (unfortunately the starting price 500 per hour for the cheapest girl! (c. 630 euros / hour) is beyond my ability to pay regularly although I might treat myself on my next birthday. Only 9's /10's on their books. By any standard! ... Not to get off topic, but any chance you're talking about agency provocateur? If so, I used that agency once and it was by far the best escort experience I've ever had. I was in London for work and had some extra cash, so I decided to treat myself. The girl really looked like a fashion model, I'm very picky and she was a solid 9. 5. Just as importantly, she performed amazingly well. I had planned to try another one the next night, with was to be my last night in town, but I ended up spending the night with a non pro I met at the pub. As fun as that was, I still kinda regret not calling the agency again. Definitely worth trying a few times in your life if you can afford it.

Having said that, I love the FKK since I like to meet the girls ahead of time, perhaps there are hotter escort girls out there, but in a club I can meet the girl first and make sure we click. Also the thrill of the hunt is exciting. I hope to return to Frankfurt soon which is why I'm lurking here.

Sebastiane
04-05-16, 20:25
Not to get off topic, but any chance you're talking about agency provocateur? If so, I used that agency once and it was by far the best escort experience I've ever had. I was in London for work and had some extra cash, so I decided to treat myself. The girl really looked like a fashion model, I'm very picky and she was a solid 9. 5. Just as importantly, she performed amazingly well. I had planned to try another one the next night, with was to be my last night in town, but I ended up spending the night with a non pro I met at the pub. As fun as that was, I still kinda regret not calling the agency again. Definitely worth trying a few times in your life if you can afford it.

Having said that, I love the FKK since I like to meet the girls ahead of time, perhaps there are hotter escort girls out there, but in a club I can meet the girl first and make sure we click. Also the thrill of the hunt is exciting. I hope to return to Frankfurt soon which is why I'm lurking here.Hi,

No, The Gallery is a different escort agency to Agency Provocateur.

See here:

http://the-gallery.co.uk/gallery/

The girls are incredible!

Sebastiane
04-05-16, 21:04
It's off topic (but I'll link it in the London thread too) but check out this beauty!

http://www.aprov.co.uk/london-very-tall-russian-brunette-escort-girl-valery.htm

I'm going to London!

I am sure there must be a couple of girls in Sharks or other FKKs as hot as her. Photos are always not 100% 'real' even if not photoshopped. People look different when naked and seen in real life. Always! I saw some amazing bodies last time at Sharks. And in others but this girl is a 10.

Be Wilder
04-05-16, 21:25
Wed 23 March 2016 - Sharks.

Arrived at around 4 pm. Were certainly a lot more girls than than last time (a Thursday in early Sept) and I believe that is due to the cheaper entry on Wednesday. Overall must have been at least 80 girls (possibly even more) through both shifts. General quality was good and I could tell there would be some difficult choices to be made.

1. Brandy The first choice on a tour I can get wrong as excitement takes over but decided to play it cool and take my time after talking to a few worthy candidates and seeing how they generally interact. Big natural boobs on a slim figure are a rarity anywhere in the world, even more so on a girl with a beautiful face but Brandy has the complete package. Tall, slim, brunette with long hair and very exotic looking coffee coloured skin. She could easily pass for having some polynesian, hawaiian, latina, mediterranean, indian, african, filipino or thai blood in her but is in fact pure Romanian. Perhaps if human races mixed more everyone would look like Brandy so perhaps she is the future! More on her boobs. Absolutely magnificent, must be FF sized and were the ripest, roundest melons in the market (perhaps a slight sag if being over critical but I was there to devour not criticise) and I love it when you can see a girl from behind but the sides of the boobs are still visible.

The session itself was good and decided to prolong it to one hour. Nice kissing though not deep, good foreplay and of course I spent an age devouring her boobs and especially enjoyed her tits smothering my face. I ate her out as well though her bobs got the most oral attention. Blowjob was good and also did her in a couple of positions and ended up coming in doggy style. Overall a good start and cost E100.

2. Alexa, Bianca and Ester For my next session, I definitely wanted at least a threesome as in my mind I wanted to experience 20 girls over 4 days and yet thought I would be limited to 3 shots per day. Were also a lot of beautiful girls I considered to be "must haves" and as I had decided to visit 4 clubs in 4 days and had booked my hotels accordingly (stayed at InterCity Hotel next to Darmstadt station which is about a E12 cab ride away and cost E75) I knew I would have to double up.

Was quite taken by a petite brunette called Alexia. Nice smooth slightly tanned figure and stunning facially with wavy hair. Asked for a threesome and she suggested her brunette friend who I wasn't keen on so said I'd talk to her later. Lounged around for a while and was talking to three friendly albeit average lookers. If you could combine their best features they would be fantastic and 1 was blonde, another was brunette and another a redhead. Was getting tempted and was ready to go again when Alexia re-appeared. Asked her to show me a favored blonde and she conjured up Beatrice. Beatrice is an absolute stunner and objectively a case could be made for her to be the fittest girl in the club but I had a mediocre / perfunctory experience with her in Oase last year so politely declined. At time, 2 ducks came in a row in the shape of stunning blonde called Bianca and a gorgeous redhead with figure to match in the form of Ester. I had infact had a short session with Ester last year when I just couldn't cum despite her sterling efforts so decided to go for all three.

Was a wait for a room and it was telling that Alexia cuddled up to me whilst the other two chatted away. In the room all three took turns sucking me off and on the third rotation suggested I return the favor and they then took turns sitting on my face, whilst one sucked me off and the third generally played with me. Was slightly mechanical from Bianca and Ester whereas was a lot more passion from Alexia. Decided to finish the session (it was 1 hour) by shagging all three of them and finishing with Alexia. First Bianca lay down, spread her legs and played with herself whilst I was on my knees with the other two girls nuzzling on my chest and getting my cock ready. Mounted Bianca and thrust away though she did position herself to avoid really deep penetration which probably wasn't a bad thing as otherwise I would have cum too soon. Next Ester took her place and went on her knees and played with her pussy whilst in doggy style and looking over her shoulder beckoning me to fuck her. She really is drop dead gorgeous with an amazing body and I temporarily even forgot the other two girls' attentions and the sight of her bent over resulted in an animal lust taking over and I just had to bang her with all my gusto and that is how I finished.

Sadly, having lost control (in a good way) I did not get to fuck Alexia but hopefully there will be another time with her. Afterwards Alexia cuddled up with me in post coital bliss to take me to the hour whilst the other two nattered away with each other. Obviously it was a great experience but parts were mechanical and by numbers (including a 69) whereas the best group sessions should be a blur. I used to think it was necessary for all the girls to be of a similar standard looks wise which was the case here but I think it is more important that they all perform at the same level. E300.

3. Roxana. I probably had one shot left in the locker for the night. Several girls took my eye including a fit friend of Brandy and some stunning blondes. Ended up on a couch talking to a gorgeous and striking blonde. Facially very attractive, tall, slim and fake boobs. It was Roxana who I recall reading much about on the ISG boards. Turns out I had sessioned with a lot of her friends on past visits including Jessica, Ramona, Luisa (who comprised 3/4 of my 2014 oil orgy which I have never surpassed) but told her my previous group session that night was not as memorable. Her theory was the chemistry between the girls has to be right and if she was with one of her friends she performed well and without inhibitions whereas if a client tried to match her up with another girl it was never the same and some regular clients had asked why she wasn't her normal self with a strange girl. Made sense in some ways. I felt the chemistry was good and she is amazing looking (perhaps not quite as pretty as my favorite ex-Sharks blondes Ramona and Tanya but in the same league) so whisked her away for a session.

Wow. Absolutely amazing. One of the very best sessions I have had and would put it in my Top 5 one-on-one FKK sessions. Perfect combination of GFE and some pse moves. Wonderful blow job, it is like she can read minds and knows exactly what to deliver including some sucking on balls, deep FK, and enjoyed feasting on her tender body and ate her out with pleasure. Lots of alternating and extended to one hour. Moved onto doggy style, lost my erection for a bit and she started sucking me off and eventually came in her mouth. I also have a vague recollection of sucking on her toes at some point during the session possibly just before I came but that's a good sign as if I'm indulging in my slight kink of a foot fetish and rimming a girl it means I have lost control and have entered into my animal lust territory. One of the very best sessions I have had and E150 well spent.

Overall, I had a great time at Sharks. It is testimony to the quality that my favorite Sharks girls from last year (Tanya, Pamela, Natalia and Agnes) were not there but there was no shortage of beautiful girls. The last time I visited was a Thursday in September which was the closest Sharks has ever come to disappointing me but it was by far the best of 4 clubs I visited on this trip. I do regret choosing to do 4 clubs over 4 days as Sharks merited a return visit but it will be top of my list next time. I only wish they had a quiet smoke-free zone to chill out but only a small quibble as the quality of the girls is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th most important factor and in my view Sharks currently scores highest of the Frankfurt clubs.

Banana Boi
04-05-16, 21:57
What does famous Janine look like?Average German girl who looks bored out of her mind. Nothing close to the top end Germans from GT (Xenia, Leonie, ex-Sam).

Sirioja
04-05-16, 22:48
It's off topic (but I'll link it in the London thread too) but check out this beauty!

http://www.aprov.co.uk/london-very-tall-russian-brunette-escort-girl-valery.htm

I'm going to London!

I am sure there must be a couple of girls in Sharks or other FKKs as hot as her. Photos are always not 100% 'real' even if not photoshopped. People look different when naked and seen in real life. Always! I saw some amazing bodies last time at Sharks. And in others but this girl is a 10.These escorts wouldn't work in Paris, too much silicon, too much photoshop, older than 23, I prefer my Romanian girls in FKK.

The Weekend
04-05-16, 23:18
The LU is great at the moment better that Aca.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, I'll probably take Megan for a spin for longer sessions, see you guys in the club, cheers.

NoTaWorry
04-05-16, 23:45
But thanks for your occasional useful information, it's just buried underneath and in between so much bullshit and incomprehensible babble.I agree, too much bullshit. Would be nice if their was an ignore button just for Siri posts.

Vito Corleone
04-06-16, 01:08
For me, she looks empty, no spark in eyes, a long hair doll. But maybe a real tornado in room? When she arrived on end of July 2014 , men were jumping to her, even before she got paid by the previous, this, from her arrival, until she finished. I never saw this with another girl, even Aida. Ro or Rachel when she arrived at GT, nor Sandra at Sharks. I didn't even dare to go like this and when she came back from lockers, the guy who jumped on her, waited her. It was a funny show and she smoked less. Now, at least, she has time to rest, to smoke, to play with her hair or to let baldy play with. Times change.I just mentioned she looks good. Looks, not service. Yes, she's basically a crap session but she still looks good.

DoctorKlar
04-06-16, 02:31
I agree, tooooooo much bullshit. Would be nice if their was an ignore button just for Siri posts.You're in luck! There is an ignore button. After clicking on a user, click on "View Profile. " On that page, you will see a link to "Add to ignore list."

MisterK12
04-06-16, 07:14
No Alice / Ellis since beginning of year. What is said at Sharks is she returned to Stuttgart. Will see next week end.Ellis is home since December, she doesn't work anymore.

You are not good informed.

MisterK12
04-06-16, 07:20
Ellis is home and she is not coming. Back, she is not in paradise.

Sirioja
04-06-16, 08:13
I just mentioned she looks good. Looks, not service. Yes, she's basically a crap session but she still looks good.I also didn't write about Janine services, because never tried her, she was too busy when she just started and as written before, If I have no problem to go to any girl, but I didn't dare, I couldn't go to her when she just came back from room and was still with the guy, waiting to be paid. Other guys didn't wait to jump on her and was waiting her close to the lockers door. It was an amazing show on August and September 2014 .

Empty doll and no spark in eyes, was for her "aura", some are less pretty but seem to have life and a little spark inside them, not only a doll or a robot look. Tornado was about what I was said about her, but I can't confirm or not.

I want also to say, I never wrote Evita is bad in room, because never been with her, so I don't know, what I write about her, are just pictures from my eyes, for my visits, like for other girls, when I write they are there or not, busy or not.

Many girls read this forum, but I have no problem they know who is the French poet, at least, with balls, not to be one more ghost.

Faceless78
04-06-16, 11:34
You're in luck! There is an ignore button. After clicking on a user, click on "View Profile. " On that page, you will see a link to "Add to ignore list."If I were you, I'll never use that evil bottom, since I'll miss lots of fun LOL.

Sebastiane
04-06-16, 14:26
Ellis is home since December, she doesn't work anymore..That's a pity. She was great in the room and very friendly when I session with her at Paradise. Her blowjob was incredible and she made these slurping and sniffing sounds. And she was willing to do anything with a smile. She was pretty too. Another gem gone. That's the nature of this business. I wish her best of luck. She actually blushed as well when we were in the room which is something rare for a working girl. Her last words to me were, "That's something we do in private!"

One of the reasons I went to Sharks was hoping to see her again! Oh well. Plenty of other fish in the sea!

Member #4581
04-06-16, 21:04
Just be sure which one you are talking about.

Aylice is still at Sharks. Still very much working.

It may be the skinny Ellis / Alice you are talking of, she was not there at Sharks when I visited, perhaps gone for good, I don't know.

Another Jellis / Yellis is still there. Good girl, tried her just once a while ago. Even she was still there at Sharks 2 weeks ago. So, that's two still there and a third who is no longer.

This is a pretty common name, several girls may adopt the same name with slightly different spellings (none of them care how it is spelled since it is not even their language most of the time - I found this to be generally true with fkk girls and their name spellings).

That's a pity. She was great in the room and very friendly when I session with her at Paradise. Her blowjob was incredible and she made these slurping and sniffing sounds. And she was willing to do anything with a smile. She was pretty too. Another gem gone. That's the nature of this business. I wish her best of luck. She actually blushed as well when we were in the room which is something rare for a working girl. Her last words to me were, "That's something we do in private!"

One of the reasons I went to Sharks was hoping to see her again! Oh well. Plenty of other fish in the sea!

Der Auslander
04-06-16, 21:11
Yes. There is a Ellis / Yellis / Aylice (however she spells it) currently working in Sharks.

Hessen Bub
04-06-16, 21:19
Yellis from Romania (usually sitting with Lea / Brandy at the end of the bar) is currently working.

Aylice from Bulgaria with the new fake boobs and the slight squint is also currently working.

Ellis / Alice from Romania (tall, skinny, blond, some tattoos, came from Paradise and had a short appearance at Oase) hasn't been seen for months and was reported to have stopped working.

HB.

Ableyone
04-06-16, 21:58
Another Jellis / Yellis is still there. Good girl, tried her just once a while ago. Even she was still there at Sharks 2 weeks ago.More's the pity.

Terrible session for me.

Constant and persistent up sell throughout, perfunctory kisses, 30 seconds DATY, followed by about five minutes fucking before "I give you more blow job, baby?

My worse session in Sharks since 'Dodgem Girl'.

Banana Boi
04-06-16, 22:10
Aylice from Bulgaria with the new fake boobs and the slight squint is also currently working.

Ellis / Alice from Romania (tall, skinny, blond, some tattoos, came from Paradise and had a short appearance at Oase) hasn't been seen for months and was reported to have stopped working.
I prefer the new Alice.

Hessen Bub
04-06-16, 22:13
I prefer the new Alice.Aka Catalina?

HB.

Sammi123
04-06-16, 22:23
I'll be at Sharks on Thursday, but I'll be back in the Frankfurt area on Saturday and Sunday. My plan is to go to two other places.

I had been a regular at Oase, but as the "upselling" and variable service was on the rise, Sharks has been my go to place the last several years.

For the other two on Saturday, I am deciding between Mainhattan, World, and Oase (despite the above disclaimer) . Any advice and which one (s) to target on Saturday vs Sunday?? Or if there are other better options I should be considering.

Thanks in advance.

Banana Boi
04-06-16, 22:28
I had been a regular at Oase, but as the "upselling" and variable service was on the rise, Sharks has been my go to place the last several years.I got no upsell from Adel Diaz or Chayenne at Oase, but they both know me.

Don't leave Oase out of your club list. Line up is not bad mainly out of pure quantity.

Sebastiane
04-06-16, 23:25
HB,

The Alice / Ellis I was referring to was the Romanian blonde who looked a bit like Marilyn Monroe (but much prettier! With so many "Ellis"s being mentioned now I'm confused as to which one has retired!

Der Auslander
04-07-16, 00:03
Yellis from Romania (usually sitting with Lea / Brandy at the end of the bar) is currently working.That's the one whom I met ;)

Der Auslander
04-07-16, 00:10
I'll be at Sharks on Thursday, but I'll be back in the Frankfurt area on Saturday and Sunday. My plan is to go to two other places.

I had been a regular at Oase, but as the "upselling" and variable service was on the rise, Sharks has been my go to place the last several years.

For the other two on Saturday, I am deciding between Mainhattan, World, and Oase (despite the above disclaimer) . Any advice and which one (s) to target on Saturday vs Sunday?? Or if there are other better options I should be considering.

Thanks in advance.Oase is still the best option out of the three clubs you have selected (Mainhattan, World and Oase) but perhaps the best club of the three to leave until Sunday.

World is back to the party atmosphere on Saturday night but the lineup is not top-class. You might find two or three ladies to interest you and the party atmosphere is a nice experience.

IMO Mainhattan has a slightly stronger lineup than World but with an emphasis on the word 'slightly'.

If it were my decision, I would go to Oase on Saturday and return to Sharks on Sunday for the cheaper entry!

Member #4581
04-07-16, 03:40
That should be the skinny Ellis / Alice who is no longer at Sharks.

HB,

The Alice / Ellis I was referring to was the Romanian blonde who looked a bit like Marilyn Monroe (but much prettier! With so many "Ellis"s being mentioned now I'm confused as to which one has retired!

Faceless78
04-07-16, 04:24
I got no upsell from Adel Diaz or Chayenne at Oase, but they both know me.

Don't leave Oase out of your club list. Line up is not bad mainly out of pure quantity.Chetanne is in oase now? I missed her during my last several visits. And how about ex-sharks Carla?

Craiova
04-07-16, 05:05
HB,

The Alice / Ellis I was referring to was the Romanian blonde who looked a bit like Marilyn Monroe (but much prettier! With so many "Ellis"s being mentioned now I'm confused as to which one has retired!Yep especially the body and the tits are similar like MM. LOL The only thing I can consider is a similar hairstyle. But nevertheless this is the one hasn't seen for some month at carp pond and according to K12 quit.

ExpatLover
04-07-16, 12:08

Thanks in advance.I recommend you World if you can travel there, around 60 km from Frankfurt, or Oase, especially if you are for a club where you can spend several hours.

Try to arrive early so you can get fresh girl and it is always A + to B the first of the day.

Bull7
04-07-16, 14:10
Hello guys,

Tuesday 12 April, I will be at FKK sharks, some of you can tell me if I can find Adina (ex World) in that period?

Sirioja
04-07-16, 17:04
Oase is still the best option out of the three clubs you have selected (Mainhattan, World and Oase) but perhaps the best club of the three to leave until Sunday.

World is back to the party atmosphere on Saturday night but the lineup is not top-class. You might find two or three ladies to interest you and the party atmosphere is a nice experience.

IMO Mainhattan has a slightly stronger lineup than World but with an emphasis on the word 'slightly'.

If it were my decision, I would go to Oase on Saturday and return to Sharks on Sunday for the cheaper entry!Mainhattan or Oase on Saturday, Mainhattan before 1 pm is 45. World for who like GND, entry 47 before 1 pm.

Sharks or Oase on Sunday, Sharks is 45 before 2 pm.

Craiova
04-08-16, 03:41
Some pretty reddish hair at Sharks, Ester. Ro who is a nice girl, often turning around.Yep Ester is a nice girl, furthermore my type with her body and face and even chemestry fit with her. But this is the end of the good news sex with her totally boring and on Kindergarten level. No DFK never, no BL never, rating of her BJ a 4,0 and fucking 6,0. Waste of time and money with her.

Unfortunately also Sharks is full with girls like her. From average service level of the girls there is zero difference to Oase or Mainhattan. This super hype here and in one german forum about Sharks I never get it. Ok Sharks a good club but for me it isn't one cent better than Oase or Mainhattan. True is Sharks has the highest number of girls but real stunners able performing good or top class no difference to the other big Frankfurt clubs. BTW In case "WTF is Alice" (and I know her superficial) was there I haven't noticed her.

Sirioja
04-08-16, 09:12
Yep Ester is a nice girl, furthermore my type with her body and face and even chemestry fit with her. But this is the end of the good news sex with her totally boring and on Kindergarten level. No DFK never, no BL never, rating of her BJ a 4,0 and fucking 6,0. Waste of time and money with her.

Unfortunately also Sharks is full with girls like her. From average service level of the girls there is zero difference to Oase or Mainhattan. This super hype here and in one german forum about Sharks I never get it. Ok Sharks a good club but for me it isn't one cent better than Oase or Mainhattan. True is Sharks has the highest number of girls but real stunners able performing good or top class no difference to the other big Frankfurt clubs. BTW In case "WTF is Alice" (and I know her superficial) was there I haven't noticed her.I met only once Ester when she arrived for IAA and no problem for DFK, even not so passionate, and really nice in room, even can t compete with Aylice or Danny for skill. But I respect your average opinions about Ester or Megan, because I'm clever enough to understand some can have other opinions than mine, just called tolerance, for narrow minds. I like Ester for her friendly behavior since our single room, always smiling. I remember guys writing Sandra was not free. From February to May, each time she saw me, she came to me, smiling, so I didn't need to run after her, same for Raïssa at World last summer, but when I stopped going with them, they lost their smile, so just business smile. Ester didn't stop.

After my Russian Amelie and the really pretty Israelo Russian Sonya yesterday, I confirm I prefer my complicity, even game of illusion of course, with Megan, but just my experience, maybe to repeat today, on my way to free ride paradise, more important than WGs, land of freedom, not feeling gravity.

For my tastes for beauty, Mainhattan, Oase and World can t compete with Megan, Karin, Dina, Agnes, Melani. Only Aca can, with Emily, Misha, Kate, Laura, Claudia, Cristiana, for natural beauties.

MaxSquatter
04-08-16, 14:47
Still trying to make a decision on this club or Artemis (which I tried and enjoyed). What pulls me in to this club is the apparent selection of younger girls. Artemis though has so much to offer (girls plus amenities) that I can basically stay in there for most of a day. Even has a gym in there. Do you guys feel comfortable staying in sharks club for much of a day / night? Does the young girl selection make it beat out other clubs that seem to be more older girls?

Hessen Bub
04-08-16, 16:59
because I'm clever enough to understand some can have other opinions than mine, just called tolerance, for narrow minds. That's what I call clever. You should apply some this cleverness to the posts you upload to the board.

HB.

Optimist
04-08-16, 17:30
I remember the buzz on my first visits to Atlantis, Artemis, and GT and for some reason had hoped for something of that on my first visit to Sharks. Hopes dashed. I arrived about 2. 00 on Friday afternoon, and there were quite a few workers, maybe 25, with some very slim ones (as well as a surprising number of large girls, maybe 10 out of the 25). The number crept up so that by 4. 00 there were I guess about 40 there. A very downbeat atmosphere.

At 2. 00 there were about 15 men, mostly taking time out. By about 4. 00 there were about 25 men. There seemed to be almost no business for the girls at all, apart from the mature and crafted Sylvana!

The lighting is so dim it is hard to get a good look at any girls without getting really close.

I was approached by about 10 of the slimmer girls and I approached three or four, but unfortunately none of them clicked with me. I got the same old tired routine of being told I could have fun in the room and how good they each were, with a request within two or three minutes to go to a room. I guess that they decided I was a newbie, or passing traffic, and not worth the effort to get to know. One girl I thought would be good could hardly be bothered to hide her instant boredom with me. She was really pissed off when I bid her ciao. I guess my looks, age, and lack of charm must have been showing. I got the two girl sales talk for a lesbian session, nice looking girls but they, like the others, didn't want to handle anything other than saying immediate yes to going to a room.

I did allow myself to get caught by Elisa, Bulgarian, who took a more assertive, hand under the towel, approach. Substandard session, no DFK, and mechanical, as I expected.I went with her as a tribute to the times when most girls adopted this approach technique or a variant.

At about 4. 00 I had been waiting for about an hour for some food, but there was still nothing apart from some dessert type things. As I was hungry I decided to cut my losses and to try to get away before the worst of the rush hour traffic.

I am sure my experience would have been different if I had been in the company of any of the regular customers.

Narrah
04-08-16, 18:23
Artemis though has so much to offer (girls plus amenities) that I can basically stay in there for most of a day.... Do you guys feel comfortable staying in sharks club for much of a day / night? Yes. I usually plan for a full day of down time; some food, the jacuzzi / sauna, two or three sessions with some time scoping out who looks doable, plus some conversations in between. I usually carry a book or two with me for contingency, but have rarely needed to use it. But then, I'm comfortable doing nothing at all. OTOH, one of my hyperactive friends can hardly make it through 2-3 hours before he climbs the wall.

McAdonis
04-08-16, 18:37
I did allow myself to get caught by Elisa, Bulgarian, who took a more assertive approach. Substandard session, no DFK, and mechanical, as I expected.

At about 4. 00 I had been waiting for about an hour for some food, but there was still nothing apart from some dessert type things. As I was hungry I decided to cut my losses and to try to get away before the worst of the rush hour traffic.

I am sure my experience would have been different if I had been in the company of any of the regular customers.I would have thought that the WGs would have been more patient given the male-to-female ratios. Can you compare the experience to other clubs you've recently visited where you might have been perceived to be "fresh meat"? Being seen with regulars--would that ensure that you would get better minimum service? Or would it just get you the same service but reduce the likelihood that a WG will try to take advantage of you?

Compared to say the NRW clubs--or even World, Sharks WGs are overt about sizing up how big / loose the customer's wallet is. Definitely more an urgency to make money. That said, Sharks is nowhere near as bad as Palace or Oase.

Optimist
04-08-16, 18:54
McAdonis. In response, I have not experienced this attitude before when going to a club for the first time, but then again I have not been to Palace or Oase for years. I think that if I had gone to the club with an established customer it would have made a difference by making the girls a bit more patient in closing the deal

Hessen Bub
04-08-16, 19:01
Guess then we will not meet up at Sharks next week.

HB.

Der Auslander
04-08-16, 19:12
I am sure my experience would have been different if I had been in the company of any of the regular customers.I very much agree. You certainly experience any club differently when you are in a group and not on your own. Its a little easier to strike up a conversation with the ladies when you have a wingman or two. The experience is always even better again if in the company of more regular customers. The girls in Sharks don't seem to readily approach unless they are somewhat familiar with you. At least many of the best girls don't. You have to venture over to them. But I'm surprised you did not bump into a few of the ex-World ladies who now frequent Sharks.

Nick The G
04-08-16, 20:13
At about 4. 00 I had been waiting for about an hour for some food, but there was still nothing apart from some dessert type things. As I was hungry I decided to cut my losses and to try to get away before the worst of the rush hour traffic.I don't understand what you have been doing. Firstly, breakfast is served from 11 up till 2:30 or even 3 pm. Warm meals then are served starting from 5 pm till at least midnight (asian food) or 1 am in the night (normal food).

Secondly, today was a beautiful sunny spring day in Germany. Everybody was out in the streets and street cafes. So even I wouldn't want to go into a dark brothel during daytime (no way to use the garden in the moment at Sharks). Thirdly, the main influx of girls happens after 4 pm! Even after 9 o'clock in the evening, some girls are coming to the club, e.g. like Aurelia or Moira.

You missed the very best part for sure.

Sirioja
04-08-16, 20:24
Girls at Sharks on this Friday: beautiful Agnes. Pol, Dina. Hu, Nicoletta. Hu, short black hair with glasses, Elli, Milana. Srb, Aurelia, blond Crystal, Domenica. Pol, Helli, Arabella. Pol, Lara. De, Selena, Madalina, Ester, Melani, Evelyn now brunette, Diana, Adina, Alina, ex Jessika World. Karin seen in street clothes.

I hope Megan will read all what I wrote about her, rather than being said by one WG and a German pimp.

Like last Friday to Velbert, nightmare again today, to drive to Darmstadt, so no breakfast because finished, so no room, I was really on my good level for this 4 hours pit stop, I saved my money, worth better to focus on real sport with maximum adrenalin. Horses are now running to Basel, smelling white gold, to fly and get fun.

So many talkative prostitutes and poor guys who like to speak about others in FKK. I never spoke about another guy, with a girl in room. I don't need, I have better to do.

Der Auslander
04-08-16, 20:24
I don't understand what you have been doing. Firstly, breakfast is served from 11 up till 2:30 or even 3 pm. Warm meals then are served starting from 5 pm till at least midnight (asian food) or 1 am in the night (normal food).

Secondly, today was a beautiful sunny spring day in Germany. Everybody was out in the streets and street cafes. So even I wouldn't want to go into a dark brothel during daytime (no way to use the garden in the moment at Sharks). Thirdly, the main influx of girls happens after 4 pm! Even after 9 o'clock in the evening, some girls are coming to the club, e.g. like Aurelia or Moira.

You missed the very best part for sure.Very good observations! Very true!

Ortos
04-08-16, 20:49
I think that if I had gone to the club with an established customer it would have made a difference by making the girls a bit more patient in closing the dealIf you entered Sharks at 14.00 and left at 16.00 on a Friday afternoon, well, to be honest: you probably didn't give the club enough time to develop its Friday line-up. I've always found Sharks, at least on a Friday, is at its best at night. You could say the same about World on a Friday or Saturday night: a much different line-up and atmosphere at night vs day.

I don't think an experienced FKK player like you, Optimist, would need the benefit of a "club regular." You would do fine on your own as you are prone to operate as a lone wolf. You may have left Sharks too soon to properly judge the club. Like opening a bottle of wine and not letting it breathe properly.

Yeah, I can believe the most active girl in daytime would be the ex-World Sylvana. Many, many eclectic girls at Sharks on a Friday night during the night: I bet if you met the likes of Helli and Moira you would change your view of the club. These two, and many others, are exactly the type of GFE girls you like. Moira, esp is an example of a Sharks girl that will chat with you for a while at the bar or couch and not rush you with the "Zimmer? Pressure" ploy. And there are many others.

Yes, for me, Sharks is at its best at Night.

Banana Boi
04-08-16, 21:55
Girls start pouring in around 6 pm. Afternoon lineup at Sharks is never the best and why I swore never to do that stupid early Sunday shit again. Didn't you bump into Katalina, ex-World assuming she didn't go home early? She's definitely no shark.

Hessen Bub
04-08-16, 22:24
You definitely should have stayed. Why go when the club gets going? I like to come early and stay until 11 pm, after that the crowd changes and I feel like I have to go.

HB.

Simwas83
04-08-16, 22:56
Helli 8/8/9: 8,3.

Scarlette 9/7/8: 8.

Ilka 8/8/8: 8.

Evita 9/7/7: 7,6.

Karin 7/9/7: 7,6.

Dina 8/8/7: 7,6.

Mia 6/8/9: 7,6.

Irra 8/7/7: 7,3.

Madalina 7/7/8: 7,3.

Sandra 6/6/10: 7,3.

Paloma 8/6/8: 7,3.

Janine 8/9/5: 7,3..Have you tried Michel, I had a memorable session with her very GFE.

Sammi123
04-08-16, 23:00
Impressed with how many new girls have been coming in over last few weeks to Sharks.

Had sessions with several, but two stand out: Crystal and Christina.

Both provided nice DFK, CBJ, and sex in all the positions. But both had great attitudes and excellent service. I rarely take girls for an hour, but I did with Crystal. Just had a good feeling and I was rewarded. She really took her time and just made it a very intense experience.

Also took one longstanding Sharks girl, Roxana, to the room. She was excellent and also highly recommended.

I arrived at noon on Thursday to find relatively few girls and I started to worry since I had to leave by 6:00, but after 2 PM things really picked up. Great line-up and I always feel positive about a place where there were many girls I would have still liked to take to the room.

Der Auslander
04-08-16, 23:10
I don't think an experienced FKK player like you, Optimist, would need the benefit of a "club regular." You would do fine on your own as you are prone to operate as a lone wolf.In fairness, I do not think anyone would believe that Herr Optimist needs to have his hand held in FKK Sharks or any such club. I think we can all agree on that matter. It is IMO easier to remain in a club for a longer period of time if you have the benefit of an acquaintance or two, particularly if the events of the day (or the ladies) are not particularly falling the way that you might best require. Best in these circumstances to pass some time quaffing a good beer and indulging in some pleasantries with a fellow adventurer about the Bundesliga or some such topic of merit and then when the spirit rises perhaps jointly engage some ladies in conversation. Some prefer (for various reasons) to be alone in the club. Out of necessity, operating as a lone wolf, is often the way with those who travel from abroad, although some locals will also operate in this manner too. To each their own manner of operation. No need to glamorize or trivialize either methodology. This is certainly not my intention.

Ableyone
04-08-16, 23:21
I was approached by about 10 of the slimmer girls and I approached three or four, but unfortunately none of them clicked with me. I got the same old tired routine of being told I could have fun in the room and how good they each were, with a request within two or three minutes to go to a room. I guess that they decided I was a newbie, or passing traffic, and not worth the effort to get to know. One girl I thought would be good could hardly be bothered to hide her instant boredom with me. She was really pissed off when I bid her ciao. I guess my looks, age, and lack of charm must have been showing. I got the two girl sales talk for a lesbian session, nice looking girls but they, like the others, didn't want to handle anything other than saying immediate yes to going to a room.Pretty much sums up my experience of visits to this club over the last year, mainly on Saturday nights.

Spoke to lots of girls but all were pushing for the room almost immediately with the usual promises of a great time.Obviously a great club if you know who the best girls are ; otherwise your pretty much stuffed.

Member #4581
04-08-16, 23:24
You are too modest mr. Not savvy, with that handle and a great list like this.

If you sampled this many girls in one quarter, you are definitely savvy and worthy, LOL.

Of course, I have a few quibbles. I think Larissa and Esther in no way belong in the same sentence on body. Esther is way way better. Ditto with Sandra. She is definitely better than a 6 and her body did not deteriorate in the nearly two years at Sharks while Larissa has ballooned up. I think Elka is a 9'in the face for me. I love Aurelia's body, even more than her face. I would also put Janine at the same level as Evita on face, and she is friendly enough that I would give her 6/7 on service.

But these are minor quibbles, and all of this is so personally subjective, and I have to give you kudos for a great list.

It seems that you gravitate to many of the same girls I like - I need to see this Scarlette, given that you rate her so high. Also, I never met this famous Helli, too bad I missed her, or perhaps she is so far away from my spec.

Next time perhaps you will be more verbose, and give more color about the experiences behind those numbers!

Irra 8/7/7: 7,3.

Madalina 7/7/8: 7,3.

Sandra 6/6/10: 7,3.

Paloma 8/6/8: 7,3.

Janine 8/9/5: 7,3.

Aurelia 9/7/5: 7.

Nicoletta 7/7/7: 7.

Kati 7/7/7: 7.

Lavinia 7/8/6: 7.

Leya 5/10/6: 7.

Cosmina 8/7/6: 7.

Nelly: 6/7/7: 6,6.

Esthr 7/6/6: 6,3.

Anca 6/7/6: 6,3.

Larissa 6/6/6: 6.

Bianka 7/7/2: 5,3.

Tommyseville
04-09-16, 04:20
TR FKK Sharks Darmstadt Friday, beginning April 2016.

INTRODUCTION.

After a quiet Thursday at Sharks last week, I attended on a Friday and was pleased to see a full complement of A-team girls present.

Continued with trips to Mainhattan and Oase:

Previous Thursday: FKK Sharks (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1856960#post1856960).

Friday: FKK Sharks.

Saturday: FKK Mainhattan http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3172-FKK-Mainhattan-Frankfurt&p=1862730&viewfull=1#post1862730

Sunday: FKK Oase.

GETTING THERE.

See my previous reports for details about transportation and logistics:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1670872#post1670872

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1655502#post1655502

VISIT.

Compared with my Thursday visit the previous week, this visit was much better, even though I didn't repeat my fantastic session with Evita. Instead, I branched out to some new girls and just soaked up the wonder of being immersed in a room with so much naked pussy.

As usual, I did my routine and ate, and hung out at the front sofas watching girls arrive. I talked for a while with a fellow American, who has been living in Germany for years. Lucky guy.

I don't remember how I met Ariana, my first girl of the day. I'm sure she noticed me checking her out several times, and eventually when she came over for the casting couch interview my resulting boner had us go up to the room.

ARIANA from Moldavia. Just 19, blonde with greenish highlights, pretty with a tight body.

One thing about Sharks is that I think the standard sessions are better. I know you can get (and I have) good sessions at supposedly sharky clubs like Palace and Oase, but it takes a lot more work to filter out the mercenary girls, or develop a rapport with a girl after multiple visits.

Afterwards, I found myself alternating between the front sofas and back chair-and-a-half (the one next to the stairs), and doing lots of couch interviews. I had been hoping that Scarlet was still around but alas I think I missed out on her return to work earlier this year.

Nevertheless, I persevered, meeting up with familiar faces and meeting many new ones. Linda came by and this time as part of her sales pitch she kissed me on my chest, leaving a bright red impression of her lips, as if to mark my body as hers, and grabbed my hand and placed it on her very nicely-shaped tit. I had remarked from last time that with her habit of always cupping her breasts as she wandered about, she might welcome a helping hand, and I was right.

Two new girls, tall blonde Alexia and her nose ring-wearing brunette friend Maria made me into a human sandwich as they made the circuit selling themselves as a doubles team, where they basically gave each other a hug with me in the middle. I suppose this gives you a preview of all that skin-to-skin contact, but it was hard to say anything, much less a polite refusal, when your face is buried in one girl's breasts and you feel the other girl's tits on your back. Good thing I broke away before I popped another boner--we'd have to walk upstairs like that or something before getting unstuck. These two girls sat over on Janine's sofa for a while, but once Janine got into the club and began holding forth with her less hirsute crew of admirers, they recommenced their circuit again.

Anya came by, remembering me from the previous week, and this time spent some time with me on the sofa, looking deeply into my eyes as if to hypnotize me. "You are falling under my spell. You will take me to the room and fuck me". Maybe it was some kind of Greek-by-way-of Romania magic, like a Siren luring me with her captivating beauty, but more likely it was just plain lust.

ANYA Greece via Romania. Dark hair, a bit of Megan Fox in the face, nice body.

Anya and I had a nice session, kind of relaxed with lots of eye contact and caressing. Maybe it was because we had connected the previous week, and she figured I was now a semi-regular, but it felt a little less temporary than my session with Ariana (which wasn't bad itself).

This time I was more observant of the usual girls who had changed their look, and easily picked out girls like Aurelia or Crystal, but I was pretty taken aback by Cosmina's new short platinum hair and her recent weight gain. I almost didn't recognize her all night. I still think she's cute, but just in a different way now.

Later in the evening I got so tired from jet lag I just could not stay awake. Back at the big chair next to the stairs, I swear girls came by to wake me up at least 3 times. Ivy's pole dance around 1015 pm was fun to watch, and having had a good session with her before I enjoyed seeing her long legs in action, but even that wasn't enough to keep me awake. Evita was holding court with some Asian guy at the front sofas, and I wasn't too keen on repeating with the newlook Cosmina or Aurelia, even though they didn't seem very busy this Friday night. I probably would've sought out Sandra, because her GFE skills would've been powerful enough to keep me going, but she hadn't shown up.

Some girls came by sounding kind of desperate--Elena, who has a pretty nice body but a more GND face, said "I am still virgin tonight" when she sat on my lap. I was tempted, but just too tired.

I was intrigued by a super-skinny blonde sitting in the back platform near the kino, but didn't have the energy to go over to her for an interview. (anybody know her name? So I left a bit earlier than usual, which was fine because I thought better to pace myself with two more clubs yet to visit that weekend.

GIRLS I MET / DID*.

ANNA light eyes leopard shoulder tat tan lines reddish brown hair.

HELLI flawless body Latin look light brown hair.

IONA curly blonde thought maybe Scarlet from afar but was wrong.

*ARIANA Moldavia 19 5'7" blonde cute wide eyes just had baby girl 8 months ago. Lace lingerie covering appendix scar, knee high stockings blonde hair color with green accents.

CORA Ro dark petite big eyes paw prints on chest massive back tat roommate of Ariana.

ALEXIA tall blonde and.

MARIA nose ring brun made me a sandwich sat in Janine sofa for awhile.

MIA short hair thin built for sex sharp nose like Basia.

ALEXANDRA 25 long black hair ok body sequined waist bandeau persistent.

MELANIE brun fishnet and Adela glasses petite blond small saggy tits selling double.

NADIA Afro American looking script tat left side.

KATE blond Bo Derek Valkyrie.

ANKA chubby young-looking blonde.

ALEXANDRA2 butterface blonde with redhead friend older Mirella.

VANESSA chubby blonde.

GIRLS I SAW.

LARA.

MELISSA.

SYLVANA.

LINDA put my hand on tit and made lipstick mark on chest.

EVITA.

HOLLY.

ROXANNA.

PATRIZIA.

IVY pole dance at 1015 pm.

*ANYA wearing white lace choker and garter belt.

ALINA stout Latin looking.

ELENA plain Jane had no rooms yet at 10.

LARISSA.

LAVINIA & SUCI came by selling a double again.

AURELIA curled her hair.

JANINE.

BIANCA.

CRYSTAL let her platinum hair down.

CHRISTY Barbie body.

COSMINA almost unrecognizable with tummy pooch and short blonde hair.

AMANDA in garter and stockings.

Super skinny blonde in stockings sitting at back platform near the kino--what's her name?

GIRLS NOT PRESENT.

SANDRA.

SCARLET.

FOOD.

Roast chicken.

Beef in cream sauce.

Pork schnitzel.

Turkey in sauce.

Green beans and mini corn.

Rice.

Penne pasta.

Chinese food.

Salads.

NoTaWorry
04-09-16, 06:05
lots of new faces How frequently do you visit Sharks? When were your last few visits? Thanks.

Ortos
04-09-16, 06:25
I was intrigued by a super-skinny blonde sitting in the back platform near the kino, but didn't have the energy to go over to her for an interview. (anybody know her name? So I left a bit earlier than usual, which was fine because I thought better to pace myself with two more clubs yet to visit that weekend.

The girl you wonder about is almost certainly: Paloma / ex-World Skinny Karina. Can be a top-performer for many of us, or at least used to be, back in the day. To be honest, I used to session with her regularly a few years ago at World, but when I last sessioned with her at Sharks about a year ago, it was still a good session, but perhaps not as intense and GFE-ish as it used to be. But she may well have been a girl that would have kept you up and going despite your depleted state.

Sirioja
04-09-16, 07:40
Girls at Sharks on this Friday: beautiful Agnes. Pol, Dina. Hu, Nicoletta. Hu, short black hair with glasses, Elli, Milana. Srb, Aurelia, blond Crystal, Domenica. Pol, Helli, Arabella. Pol, Lara. De, Selena, Madalina, Ester, Melani, Evelyn now brunette, Diana, Adina, Alina, ex Jessika World. Karin seen in street clothes.

I hope Megan will read all what I wrote about her, rather than being said by one WG and a German pimp .Casting was good before 4 pm on this Friday, Roxana, Patricia, also there, surprised to see Elli, Dina s friend, back after a while, many girls were there early and free because slow business. After few visits, Friday afternoon seems quiet at Sharks now. Some new girls, a very slim, curly fake blond, hair to shoulders, with black shocking, with Alice look. I confirm Tommy for Cosmina not so slim than before, even not long ago.

Optimist
04-09-16, 07:48
As others have said, I am sure I missed the best time by leaving soon after 4. I just got fed up with the attitude. As a lone sheep (rather than a wolf LOL) I prefer to be hunted by nice girls who have some social skills.

Thanks to Ortos and Auslander for the kind comments. As someone pointed out, it is not easy to schedule best times when flying in for a short trip.

Nick. Your food timings explain why I found no real food. The end of breakfast was pretty disgusting.

Tommy Seville, a class report. Thanks.

Thanks dayv was not a complete loss as I had an excellent hour session elsewhere earlier. After Sharks I went to World, but my mood after Sharks was still not recovered so I turned round in the parking lot without going in.

Banana Boi
04-09-16, 07:59
Don't even think about going to Oase, optimist. I must have turned down 30+ girls in the first hour waiting for Elizabeth, Cheyanne, or Adel Diaz, none of whom had started yet. If I didn't know these girls were possibly coming I would have left.

the only cool one of the bunch was a nice girl named Alexandra.

Sirioja
04-09-16, 08:56
Optimist,

Many really friendly girls were at Sharks on this Friday, before 4 pm, maybe you were not in the mood, like I was also not after missing breakfast because just a nightmare to drive in Germany now, with works each kilometers and more and more crash, also too focused on other pleasure, much more important for me, I should have driven straight to Verbier, even weather don t seem good for today, so I will have to wait.

Twice, I visited World, Oase and Sharks on a same Saturday and made no room, I lost girls I really liked, but I learned I can find other new girls, like Ariana when she just arrived or Claudia 1 week ago at Aca. It s like in nature, new targets born, just have to find them.

Nick The G
04-09-16, 09:17
After Sharks I went to World, but my mood after Sharks was still not recovered so I turned round in the parking lot without going in.You seem to like driving on german motorways (Autobahn). If I had gone yesterday into a dark brothel while we had this beautiful sunny weather here in Germany, my mood would have been the same. So don't worry.

And today is another totally sunny spring day here in Germany. Time for meeting friends in the open air and talk and eat and drink. Going to a brothel today? Why?

Hessen Bub
04-09-16, 09:43
And today is another totally sunny spring day here in Germany. Time for meeting friends in the open air and talk and eat and drink. Going to a brothel today? Why?Why not? He had his trip planned, he's in Germany now, weather is good. But iti doesn't have to be a dark cave, there's options with outside areas. World is one of them.

HB.

Not Savvy
04-09-16, 10:14
You are too modest mr. Not savvy, with that handle and a great list like this.

If you sampled this many girls in one quarter, you are definitely savvy and worthy, LOL.

Of course, I have a few quibbles. I think Larissa and Esther in no way belong in the same sentence on body. Esther is way way better. Ditto with Sandra. She is definitely better than a 6 and her body did not deteriorate in the nearly two years at Sharks while Larissa has ballooned up. I think Elka is a 9'in the face for me. I love Aurelia's body, even more than her face. I would also put Janine at the same level as Evita on face, and she is friendly enough that I would give her 6/7 on service.

But these are minor quibbles, and all of this is so personally subjective, and I have to give you kudos for a great list.

It seems that you gravitate to many of the same girls I like - I need to see this Scarlette, given that you rate her so high. Also, I never met this famous Helli, too bad I missed her, or perhaps she is so far away from my spec.

Next time perhaps you will be more verbose, and give more color about the experiences behind those numbers!Ha ha, I'm just a beginner. I fully understand what you said about Ilka, Aurelia and Janine. I would have a chance as you have with Aurelia. I would have also Janine's smile as the guys of her fan club get always. You have to try Helli; she is excellent and she tries always giving a more pleasures to customers.

On the evaluation of the body, according to my taste, I took some negatives points that I don't develop by courtesy.

Member #4581
04-09-16, 16:13
If I am a guy living in sunny southern Cal, I have beautiful weather 300 days a year, but all I can do is visit the beach, look at hard bodied young beauties and jack off at home while I dream of the images. Yeah, even a dingy FKK cave is more appealing on the most foul weather day to the sunny SoCal day.

All depends on who you are and what your options and alternatives are. If you are a local, good weather may be scarce and you want to do other things when it's nice outside, but if you just took a 4000 mile flight to get to Frankfurt for a 4 day dream vacation at FKK, you will go to the club rain or sunshine.

Optimist
04-09-16, 18:39
BB. I took your advice and avoided Oase today.I went instead to a club where I get top service guaranteed (except my favourite had a throat infection! )

Sirioja. Yes, traffic I have met this visit has been the worst I have encountered. I am sure you are right and some of the very attractive girls would be friendly. Certainly best looking club girls I've seen in a long time. If you had introduced some girls to me I think I would have had a good day LOL.

Yes, it's always a question of finding the new "target" as you put it.

I guess you were the man who seemed very much at home.

Nick The G
04-09-16, 22:37
but if you just took a 4000 mile flight to get to Frankfurt for a 4 day dream vacation at FKK, you will go to the club rain or sunshine.Yeah, sounds like some person has no choices left over. Like a poor male soul coerced to stay in mental hell matrix! And in a way, that resembles almost being a female soul coming from foreign countries to a german FKK club, sucking and fucking all day long, sunshine or rain, or?

Sammi123
04-09-16, 23:51
How frequently do you visit Sharks? When were your last few visits? Thanks.It's been two months since my last visit. I am at Sharks about that often. I tend to gravitate to the NRW clubs more.

Sammi123
04-10-16, 00:08
After a great day at Sharks on Thursday and a miserable day at Oase on Saturday, I am trying to decide what to do on Sunday.

Sharks again or take a 3 hour drive to Golden Time.

Many of the girls I met on Thursday at Sharks told me they skip Sunday and Monday. Not sure if Sunday is a not great day to visit Sharks??

Banana Boi
04-10-16, 00:23
Sharks again or take a 3 hour drive to Golden Time.Given you're already in FRA, the drive to GT right now is not worth it. It was fairly slow last week and the recent firing of some of the top non-romanians in the the club doesn't help. Sharks imo has the best lineup around now. Since Sunday is sausage fest day you may want to arrive after 6 pm unless you want to hang with cheap guys who went early to save a few euro.

TankTank123
04-10-16, 04:05
Helli 8/8/9: 8,3.Not Savvy tried many of the girls that I had sessioned with. Since his list forms a good basis, here are my ratings of those I took in the last 9 months. For me, top score for (face/body/service) would be sparkling eyes, wide smile, slim body, and GFE with good kissing (but no need for DFK). Counting the number of girls, he has done in 1 quarter the same number of girls as what I achieved in 9 months!

Evita 9/8/8: 8,3
Ada 8/8/8: 8.
MaiLing 8/7/9: 8.
Janine 9/9/6: 8.
Dina 8/8/7: 7,7
Aurelia 9/8/6: 7,7
Raissa 8/7/8: 7,7
Elliss 8/6/8: 7,3
Hanna 8/8/6: 7,3
Lara 8/7/7: 7,3
Mia 7/7/8: 7,3
Yeliz 8/6/7: 7.
Madalina 7/6/8: 7.
Ariana 7/7/7: 7.
Sandra 7/5/9: 7.
Paloma 7/6/8: 7.
Tamaris 8/7/6: 7.
Arabella 8/5/6: 6,7
Cosmina 7/7/6: 6,7
Cathy 7/6/7: 6,7
Esther 7/6/6: 6,3
Lorina 7/7/3: 5,7

Member #4581
04-10-16, 04:22
You seem to have anger management issues.

Or else, you can't imagine that there are people not living in Germany who travel far to visit these clubs occasionally, and don't have the flexibility you are fortunate to have.

Yeah, sounds like some person has no choices left over. Like a poor male soul coerced to stay in mental hell matrix! And in a way, that resembles almost being a female soul coming from foreign countries to a german FKK club, sucking and fucking all day long, sunshine or rain, or?

MaxSquatter
04-10-16, 04:26
Wanting to go to sharks and am comparing clubs. I saw a review with the guy saying he got CBJ. BBBJ is still offered as normal part of 50 euro per half hour service. Correct? Also is the outside facility available for use at sharks? Pics of the pool look nice but their website is a bit hard to navigate. Hopefully with this nice weather the pool is accessible for use?

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 05:12
Evita 9/8/8: 8,3
Ada 8/8/8: 8.
MaiLing 8/7/9: 8.
Janine 9/9/6: 8.
Dina 8/8/7: 7,7
Aurelia 9/8/6: 7,7
Raissa 8/7/8: 7,7
Elliss 8/6/8: 7,3
Hanna 8/8/6: 7,3
Lara 8/7/7: 7,3
Mia 7/7/8: 7,3
Yeliz 8/6/7: 7.
Madalina 7/6/8: 7.
Ariana 7/7/7: 7.
Sandra 7/5/9: 7.
Paloma 7/6/8: 7.
Tamaris 8/7/6: 7.
Arabella 8/5/6: 6,7
Cosmina 7/7/6: 6,7
Cathy 7/6/7: 6,7
Esther 7/6/6: 6,3
Lorina 7/7/3: 5,7These lists are interesting, keep them commin(if others like to share as well). It would be interesting to see this list for other clubs as well (if people feel like putting our their lists on the respective club threads). These lists are compact, but informative as well. Well, at least quantified opinions, but these are actually good lists to get an idea of relative differences.

Also, if people can share what their types are, it would be insightful, or the list would make more sense I think. That is, if people have a specific types body or face wise. I guess describing face types is a lot more of a challenge.

TankTank123
04-10-16, 06:18
It would be interesting to see this list for other clubs as well (if people feel like putting our their lists on the respective club threads).Here are my ratings for girls I took at World in the last 9 months. For comparison purposes, I am posting it here rather than in the World thread, as I have been careful in ensuring the correct relativities with the ratings in my Sharks list. (And just to repeat, for me, top score for (face/body/service) would be sparkling eyes, wide smile, slim body, and GFE with good kissing, but no need for DFK). There were no '10's in my Sharks list, as the 10's are in this list. (But Carla/Cindy of Oase would get an '11' for service due to special talent to make me happy at the end of a long day when no one else can).

Madi 10/9/8: 9.
Oana 9/8/10: 9.
Maria 9/8/9: 8,7
Sabrina 8/10/8: 8,7
Angelina 8/7/9: 8.
Mikki (Ro) 8/7/9: 8.
Bella 7/8/8: 7,7
Alina 8/7/8: 7,7
Ella 8/7/8: 7,7.
Selina Uru 8/7/8: 7,7
Xenya 8/8/7: 7,7
Victoria Bul 7/6/10:7,7
Neya 8/6/9: 7,7
Elena 7/7/8: 7,3
Georgiana 7/6/7: 6,7
Anea 8/5/6: 6,3
New Christina 7/6/4: 5,7
Gloria 6/5/6: 5,7

PussyLiccker
04-10-16, 06:44
I agree on the good kissing(if we have similar thoughts on the type of kissing). Kissing can be good, but not necessarily DFK. I think DFK is way over-stated IMO. Some weird kissing I've had would be just tongue. It would be considered French. Maybe just French. Not really kissing IMO. There is certain type of kissing I like even if it's not hardcore DFK or we call passionate kissing (or getting your face eaten. Hehe.).

Exodus8
04-10-16, 07:10
Here are my ratings for girls I took at World in the last 9 months. For comparison purposes, I am posting it here rather than in the World thread, as I have been careful in ensuring the correct relativities with the ratings in my Sharks list. (And just to repeat, for me, top score for (face/body/service) would be sparkling eyes, wide smile, slim body, and GFE with good kissing, but no need for DFK). There were no '10's in my Sharks list, as the 10's are in this list. (But Carla/Cindy of Oase would get an '11' for service due to special talent to make me happy at the end of a long day when no one else can).

Madi 10/9/8: 9.This is the Madi I've heard so much about from Sir Siri. I'm quite curious about her but World is too far away just for 1 girl.

Sirioja
04-10-16, 07:40
Wanting to go to sharks and am comparing clubs. I saw a review with the guy saying he got CBJ. BBBJ is still offered as normal part of 50 euro per half hour service. Correct? Also is the outside facility available for use at sharks? Pics of the pool look nice but their website is a bit hard to navigate. Hopefully with this nice weather the pool is accessible for use?BBBJ is standard at the moment.

Garden is closed. Only inside swimming pool.

Sirioja
04-10-16, 08:01
This is the Madi I've heard so much about from Sir Siri. I'm quite curious about her but World is too far away just for 1 girl.Many went to her because of my writings "classy woman" on Winter 2015 , but didn't repeat and said to me: nothing special for us, some had only 30 mn with her. When I knew her and when I met her, she worked 3 days a week, now she worked since 2 years and 5 days according to World rules. I didn't write about her new way for business, on my 12 March visit. Fortunately for her, among very average World casting for look, she stays one of the prettiest, but a real professional in the business now, not the girl I met, even so many liars. At least, I learned with her, not to believe what WGs say.

Hessen Bub
04-10-16, 08:12
Wanting to go to sharks and am comparing clubs. I saw a review with the guy saying he got CBJ. BBBJ is still offered as normal part of 50 euro per half hour service. Correct? Also is the outside facility available for use at sharks? Where did you read the report about CBJ? Maybe the guy requested it. BBBJ is still standard in the 50€ session.

Garden is still closed due to construction. Should last about another 3 weeks, that's what I heard.

HB.

Frozty
04-10-16, 09:50
Is Luna (Ro) still present? I've seen mention of a De Luna recently, but not the Luna that I know. Thanks.

I was planning a visit this coming week, but I may wait until the weather is better and the garden works are complete.

Hessen Bub
04-10-16, 10:07
Luna (Ro), Ex Finca, blonde, silicone, usual place at the end of the bar, was working this week.

HB.

Frozty
04-10-16, 10:17
Thanks, HB.

Optimist
04-10-16, 10:46
As a fly in visitor I haven't the numbers like TankTank, but his lists made me think. Personally I would put the optics at Sharks higher and those at World lower. At Sharks there were several who were for me probably 9, but World the highest is 8 (the long serving Christina).

I would add a fourth category which for simplicity I would call the illusion of even reality of"magic".

So, just to take current best (not in order).

Oana (World), I would rate 7/8/8/4, but a special category of easy companionability 10.
Kathi (La Luna) 9/9/9/7.
Flori ((La Luna) 6/6/8/7.
Larissa (Villa Venus) 7/10/9/6 (BTW, no problems using condoms at VV and LL).
Christina (World) 9/8/8/3.
Linda (LR) 8/10/6/5.(not sure if still there)
Karin (Sharks) 6/5/9/7.
? (ex Jessica World) (Sharks) 5/7/9/8.
Angelina (FrankfurtRLD) 4/8/10/6

Middling

Damaris (World) 10/6/5/8.
Erika (World) 7/9/6/6

Current worst.

Elisa (Sharks) 7/7/3/0.

Why do my scores come out so low?. Because there have been a few girls who were 10/10/10/10 and I need to leave space for their successors.

My body type seems to be slim.Peggy at Sharks is a good benchmark 6/9/?/0: because of this 0 in the pickup routine I didn't go with her.

Hope that makes a bit of fun

Hessen Bub
04-10-16, 12:20
Peggy moved to Sharks from Magnum. Average session.

HB.

AllClear
04-10-16, 19:48
I will be in Sharks on the 20th, can you give any good pointers as to a top notch threesome pair and / or back door providers?

Hessen Bub
04-10-16, 20:34
On the 20th Silvana is having her annual backdoor sale. Go find her and she will fuck you in the ass for free.

Seriously: I have no idea which girls will be working that day.

HB.

Nick The G
04-10-16, 22:58
You seem to have anger management issues.

Or else, you can't imagine that there are people not living in Germany who travel far to visit these clubs occasionally, and don't have the flexibility you are fortunate to have.Sorry to say it neither one of the two. Maybe you will know that many many german men went (or still go) to Thailand to fuck women there. At the peak of this wave, these chartered planes full with sex-hungry germans were called "Bumsbomber". Or germans and other european men flew e. G. To Brazil for the same fucking reasons. So I don't see any reason to restrict my imagination.

Prerequisite seems to be:

- a couple of thousand miles distance from home.

- a desperate need to fuck women in foreign countries under conditions that rumors and self-appointed evangelists proclaim to be like in paradise.

- and a couple of thousand dollar or euro to do it.

The women need the money and accept the conditions under which they earn money, the men are willing to spend the money and accept the conditions of the mutual agreements. So it's mainly about money. Because without money the one side wouldn't do it and the other side couldn't do it.

Let's nail it down: it is an estabilshed international money transfer system facilitated by sex. And it is called sex tourism.

Sirioja
04-10-16, 23:13
I will be in Sharks on the 20th, can you give any good pointers as to a top notch threesome pair and / or back door providers?20 April is Wednesday, so you will find a good casting and entry for 50.

Sammi123
04-11-16, 00:39
Given you're already in FRA, the drive to GT right now is not worth it. It was fairly slow last week and the recent firing of some of the top non-romanians in the the club doesn't help. Sharks imo has the best lineup around now. Since Sunday is sausage fest day you may want to arrive after 6 pm unless you want to hang with cheap guys who went early to save a few euro.Yes, took your advice and hit Sharks again. Was not disappointed. The L / you is really top notch these days and the service levels are high -- esp compared to Oase.

Had several sessions, notable:

Again with Crystal (platinum-dye blonde petite Romanian), who really is super. She didn't seem too busy, which I think is just a mistake of guys at Sharks not yet realizing how good she is.

Also, saw Crystal's friend, Cybil. A stunning brunette Romanian. Really great service and highly recommended. She told me she is selective and will only see guys she gets a feeling are going to be gentle.

Also saw Patricia and Manuela who were both great as usual.

Finally, saw someone new. A German Brunette, Kitty (she says she has only started in the business in the last weeks) - she looks almost exactly like US Women's Soccer star Carli Lloyd.

Overall, a great day and much better than the previous night at Oase.

Pistons
04-11-16, 00:55
Why do my scores come out so low?. Because there have been a few girls who were 10/10/10/10 and I need to leave space for their successors.
As my teachers in school used to say: Nobody ever deserves top score. I am therefor for decimals on such a scale as this But I have never found a girl that is 10 in all 4 categories. There have allways been a 9, even if there are 2 x or 3 x 10's. Looks is the easiest to max, or the easiest to remember who maxed out. Service and 'magic' is harder to decipher... and requires more than one go

The closest I've been to 10 in service was a girl that begged me to continue fucking her (cowgirl) after I popped. So we kept going for another 15 minutes with the dong full of cum untill I popped a 2nd time. With lots of dirty talk, and she came twice herself too. That is hard to equalise for anyone else... kinky chinese girl though.

Safe to say, I was a few years younger then, but I must have been over half way to her neck, and she even bragged to her wg friends that I had been over 30 cm long (right!). She was probably not more than 40 cm to her neck as well. lol :p

Hessen Bub
04-11-16, 08:40
There were a few 10/10/10 girls for me in my FKK "career". When they were young and before they became mothers. Actually some of them are still working but not scoring a 10 in looks (body) anymore.

HB.

Pistons
04-11-16, 09:20
I really doubt that any FKK girl is able to score 10 consistently in service, simply because they have to act. In my opinnion they will never be a 10 unless they have multiple orgasms, and as a wg, that is hard when you have sex all day long. A few girls who just returned from a vacation, or new girls might be able to do it though.

Craiova
04-11-16, 09:33
To get a 10 for service from me it isn't necessary the girl get an orgasm. I'm more interested about my finish.

BTW had in all the years only one 10/10/10. (optic / service / chemestry). And despite she's the only girl score the total 30 points she's at my ATB ranking only on second place ofc this shouldn't sound logical.

Not Savvy
04-11-16, 10:39
These lists are interesting, keep them commin(if others like to share as well). It would be interesting to see this list for other clubs as well (if people feel like putting our their lists on the respective club threads). These lists are compact, but informative as well. Well, at least quantified opinions, but these are actually good lists to get an idea of relative differences.Me too, I'd like to see the lists of others. Because the list of evaluation has also the same type of utility like Trip Adviser. That means it is very useful when you find a member who has the same taste as you. So now I'd like to test some girls who have high rating of Mr. TankTank's list.

BTW please let me know how we make the list without space between every line.

Optimist
04-11-16, 21:14
I arrived around 4. 00 on Monday, convinced that there must have been something amiss with me last Friday.

I arrived in a positive mood, but quickly really felt that for me Sharks is a big downer. I'm not trying to start a discussion, just reporting on a personal experience.

Why don't I like it?

1. The gloomy dim, which means it's hard to see the girls

2. The optics is nothing special.

3. The layout inhibits easy circulation with the girls.

As my mood started to slip I decided to leave at 6. 15 without a session.

I know I run the risk of heresy with what I wrote, but it's just my subjective feelings.For me I would put it as my least favourite of the more commonly visited club

One small interesting episode. Two years ago a girl at Artemis tried to get me to do a double, and I had fun then in stringing her along with ten minutes banter before refusing. The same girl was doing the rounds at Sharks and her partner started to try to snare me, but the ex Artemis girl pulled her away saying in Romanian "I know him, I don't want to". Amazing memory on her part.

Barbatul
04-11-16, 21:44
A newcomer in Sharks: Very slim, blond, ca. 170 cm, beautiful face, beautiful Cups, tanned, 23 years old what she said, since 4 days in Sharks, immediately 3 guys around her when she arrived at bar.

Nice conversation, Jasmin is fluent in English and German, model body definitely, no time pressure from her side during our talk at the bar, no speaking about time and money beforehand. Jasmin has worked some time in Mainhattan (Dea). In room: Surprisingly intensive deep kissing, French of course, solid BJ, passionate action, a little bit surprised that I do not want to finish quickly, great feeling when you get at point of no return while kissing her deeply last half minute. Is it DFK? - honestly who cares.

Jasmin is definitely a model recommendation. Specially to those who are more GND / Aldi-champions with difficulties with Mainhattan Models (e. G. Donna). LOL.

Guy93
04-11-16, 21:48
I didn't like Sharks as well. I just don't like the club althought the girls there look promising.

Guy93
04-11-16, 21:56
But there was Francesca. Porn blonde girl, I would like to fuck her again. Anyone knows is she the same Francesca who's discussed in Oase thread? She's very beautiful.

MaxSquatter
04-11-16, 21:58
So she remembered you because you refused her after talking to her for ten minutes 2 years ago? That is amazing memory.

I arrived around 4. 00 on Monday, convinced that there must have been something amiss with me last Friday.

I arrived in a positive mood, but quickly really felt that for me Sharks is a big downer. I'm not trying to start a discussion, just reporting on a personal experience.

Why don't I like it?

I know I run the risk of heresy with what I wrote, but it's just my subjective feelings.For me I would put it as my least favourite of the more commonly visited club

One small interesting episode. Two years ago a girl at Artemis tried to get me to do a double, and I had fun then in stringing her along with ten minutes banter before refusing. The same girl was doing the rounds at Sharks and her partner started to try to snare me, but the ex Artemis girl pulled her away saying in Romanian "I know him, I don't want to". Amazing memory on her part.

Banana Boi
04-11-16, 22:04
That's too bad, Optimist. I agree Sharks sucks as a club. I do like that Sharks is not smoky compared to so many others.

It's too bad you haven't made a connection with any of the girls. Will change your outlook on the club.

Optimist
04-11-16, 22:12
Max squatter. Yep.

BB. Of course you are right. It just didn't work for me. Other members have made some very good connections with workers. I heard of a man from US who flies in just to monopolise a girl for several days in a row.
Another man I was speaking with at length has a couple of special favourites. There were a couple of ex World girls there (including Paloma, previously Karina) who I knew but I didn't want to go to Sharks to repeat World experiences

Sebastiane
04-11-16, 22:19
Some people have mentioned on here that a number of the top girls at GT have been fired. Does anyone know if any of them have moved to Sharks? If so could you tell me their names and descriptions?

MaxSquatter
04-11-16, 22:40
I am planning a trip to a german FKK and I really just can't decide. I went to artemis and liked it a good bit (my only FKK). I think the layout is beautiful. The women were very enjoyable though I would have preferred more younger ones (and nice ones). I was hoping that sharks would be more of a place where you'd find such younger ones. Is there any truth to that at sharks? So which FKK will you solicit now?

Max squatter. Yep.

BB. Of course you are right. It just didn't work for me. Other members have made some very good connections with workers. I heard of a man from US who flies in just to monopolise a girl for several days in a row.
Another man I was speaking with at length has a couple of special favourites. There were a couple of ex World girls there (including Paloma, previously Karina) who I knew but I didn't want to go to Sharks to repeat World experiences

The Weekend
04-11-16, 22:52

Why don't I like it?

One small interesting episode. Two years ago a girl at Artemis tried to get me to do a double, and I had fun then in stringing her along with ten minutes banter before refusing. The same girl was doing the rounds at Sharks and her partner started to try to snare me, but the ex Artemis girl pulled her away saying in Romanian "I know him, I don't want to". Amazing memory on her part.You are doing it wrong man!

Leaving too early, you can sit at the bar or nearby sofa watching.

Do you know Romanian, since you understood the conversation between the girls.

So you didn't talk to any girls during your visit? You need to chill, mingle and small talk with the girls.

Which club do you prefer? Oase? Oase is even darker in the lounge.

The Weekend
04-11-16, 22:59
I am planning a trip to a german FKK and I really just can't decide. I went to artemis and liked it a good bit (my only FKK). I think the layout is beautiful. The women were very enjoyable though I would have preferred more younger ones (and nice ones). I was hoping that sharks would be more of a place where you'd find such younger ones. Is there any truth to that at sharks? So which FKK will you solicit now?Artemis and Sharks are not comparable, the club layout and atmosphere is totally different, the girls type and behavior are also different. If you like Artemis, stick to Artemis. Sharks is boring compared to Artemis, unless you know the girls. The avg age is lower at Sharks, but adding Silvana to the equation, the avg is pretty much similar, LOL.

Member #4581
04-11-16, 23:10
I would not be put off by one negative view (or swayed by one positive view either). We all can't and won't like the same thing, or else there would be 5 human beings having sex all the time while the rest of us have to watch.

There are plenty of posters who love Sharks. And more importantly, the number of actual physical visitors to the club is also high. It continues to be one of the best clubs and most visited clubs around. No I am not a paid shill, don't even have discount tickets, LOL.

I have been to Artemis a few times. It ranks, for me, distinctly well below Sharks and Oase, the other clubs I usually visit. I did not like the lineup, service, aggressive nature of the girls, even the slightly inflated prices, or the food for that matter. If it was not the only club in Berlin I would not visit, but I go to Berlin on business and there is not much to do in the nights. On the plus side, it is relatively easy to get to from the Berlin city center, and I love Berlin a lot more than I like dreary Darmstadt or sleepy Freidrichsdorf, or even Frankfurt which is actually somewhat of a boring city in my personal view.

If you read through hundreds of pages here, for even a few months worth of postings, you will see that Sharks has a pretty favorable rating from its visitors. Most people have a good experience; and especially from far away visitors like me the complaint is not "why did I go there and waste my money" but "I wish I could go there more often and wish I had more time to fuck more girls". I can say categorically that on every single visit I make there, I am not hitting even 1/2 to 3/4 of my budget because I am running out of stamina to fuck.

So good luck and have fun, wherever you go.

Guy93
04-11-16, 23:30
The problem is I didn't like the club but I think there were attractive girls.

I have never been at Sharks outdoor area though.

Maybe I should give Sharks another chance in summer.

Also I did not found LR lineup that good before Christmas when I first time visited there, but then at summer it was just maybe the best lineup I have seen.

So I would say the lineup and the time matters a lot when visiting clubs.

Der Auslander
04-11-16, 23:35
We all have our personal preferences. It seems to me that most posts in this FKK Clubs Forum are currently about Sharks. The majority of these posts seem to be favorable. Seems to me that Sharks is currently the happening club with arguably the best line up of good looking girls. This will change and another club will take over the crown. Might be FKK Oase (who previously had most posts) or perhaps FKK World. But as far as FKK World goes, they badly need a hooker A-Team. For the most part, the current crop of ladies in FKK World are particularly ordinary in appearance.

PayForIt
04-11-16, 23:57
I am planning a trip to a german FKK and I really just can't decide. I went to artemis and liked it a good bit (my only FKK). I think the layout is beautiful. The women were very enjoyable though I would have preferred more younger ones (and nice ones). I was hoping that sharks would be more of a place where you'd find such younger ones. Is there any truth to that at sharks? So which FKK will you solicit now?Perfectly good question. On Sharks Optimist reports:

porting on a personal experience.

Why don't I like it?

.Taking in turn his enumerate points: (1) It's nowhere near as gloomy as the dimly lit bar at Oase which is awful to see any faces. Even from standing upstairs at Sharks it's possible to look below and see who is fairly pretty. (2) I doubt many posters here would agree with this view. The optics in Sharks are very impressive. The club is very large inside, has a great outdoor garden and since mid 2014 it has been mainly rated as having the best LU (summer 2014 belonged to Oase from reading the forums). (3) I really didn't get this criticism. The bar is oval shaped and it is possible to do circuits around it as well as peeling off in several other directions to sit on or near sofas with the girls. I find it the BEST club (of the 8 I've been to) to circulate with the girls. But Optimist has given you his own subjective views and that's what is great about all of this. That each guy has different tastes. Jnpr30 made some very good points when he responded:

I would not be put off by one negative view (or swayed by one positive view either). We all can't and won't like the same thing, or else there would be 5 human beings having sex all the time while the rest of us have to watch.

There are plenty of posters who love Sharks. And more importantly, the number of actual physical visitors to the club is also high. It continues to be one of the best clubs and most visited clubs around. .
He is right. The good thing about Germany is that there are so many of these clubs that it is great just trying to get to several of them as a visitor.

You say you really liked Artemis and its layout. I completely agree and think it is the best club I've been to for facilities. I also share Jnpr30's assessment of Berlin. I've been to Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, Dusseldorf, Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Cologne and Hannover. None for me is even close to Berlin as a city to visit. I'm soon to visit Stuttgart too and hope it is attractive. I know you don't come on ISG to get reviews of cities, but even if its something to do in the mornings it is nice to be in an interesting place as well as having access to a good FKK Club. It is a nuisance that the only club in Berlin is Artemis and something of a surprise I suppose.

Younger girls. Whilst you liked Artemis you wondered about a club with younger girls. There can be little argument that you do get a real mix at Artemis (which overall for me is still the best club). You get more ladies over 30 at Artemis than in most of the big clubs IMHO. I'm not bothered by that. I like the diversity. I also think quite often that a stunning 30 year old is more likely to give great service than a spinner 19 year old with a great body but who hasn't yet picked up enough skills. Of course there are converse arguments that past 30 the girls have had too much sex and are tired, whereas a 19 year old might lack experience but makes up for it with enthusiasm and stamina. Greatest proportion of young girls in the clubs I've been to was at Oase. For layout it comes rank bottom of my list. But LU is always quite strong. Mainhattan LU has been poor in the past but it's thread seems to show recent improvement and there are some comments that World's LU is recovering too. Optimist himself reported that he went from World to Sharks and back to World last week and was pleased with his decision to go back. That was a surprise. Outdoors at World is really lovely.

Consider NRW too. I've only been to Living Room and Samya. I will be going to Oceans and Acapulco soon. The experienced Sirioja who is something of an expert on Sharks now calls ACA his new FKK Home. I'm sure he would not say that without good cause and many pretty options.

So bottom line is this: as a tourist, from abroad, like me, you want to get it right. You don't want to waste precious time / days in a bad club because you cannot just write it off and go elsewhere next week. I get it. But two quick final points on that: if you are a tourist at FKKs I rather doubt that any club would be considered "bad" because there is nearly always one or two girls who you will session with, and as Breadman says, that can often be enough. Secondly, just have fun finding out. I'm one of those tourists who asks lots of regulars about clubs I haven't tried and although they often tell me to just go try them, like you, I want some guidance. The truth is that your own experience will differ from those of others. When I did a report last year comparing several clubs I put Artemis first and got slaughtered! The previous year I'd ranked Sharks first on my own experiences and those who loved Oase gave me a tough time! One principle I'd recommend is going to an area where there are options. In Frankfurt I first went to Mainhattan and as the LU was not to my liking that night I jumped a cab and did Palace. It gets hammered in the forums but I had a great night there and liked the club. I don't mind that girls want to upsell and / or are sharky. I can deal with it and most guys can. The important thing is that being in Frankfurt (and I agree with Jnpr30 that it is a boring city) gives lots of options. If you are in Sharks and it is poor you can at least get to other clubs. Same in Dusseldorf / Cologne. My advice would be to try Sharks if you've never been. I don't think many people dislike it. There have only rarely been poor options on pretty slim young girls there in the last few years on my visits and probably more attractive girls there than any other club I've been to even if Artemis is still my favorite club due to layout. But it's drawback is that if the LU isn't good (I've never had that problem) you have no options. Give Sharks a try. If no good when you get there, get to Oase if you can or one of the more central Frankfurt clubs. I know it's costly in cabs so either hire a car and don't drink. Or bite the bullet on taxis as I do so you can have a beer or two and just accept the cabs as an expense of mongering for a tourist. Have fun and report back on your own thoughts of wherever you do decide to go.

Banana Boi
04-12-16, 00:22
We all look for different things in a club visit. I know Optimist looks for club atmosphere as much as girls and I see how he enjoys World more than Sharks. I am a pure optificker so I will go to any club anywhere no matter how smoky and atrocious the club is, if the girls are there.

The experienced Sirioja who is something of an expert on Sharks now calls ACA his new FKK Home. If I have this right, GT was Siri's first home, then he found ACA, then he moved on to Sharks, and according to something you must have read recently has returned to ACA.

Wednesday 20th April: Dusseldorf. Will try Oceans for first time and if no good on to LR.

Thursday 21st April: Have not decided out of Acapulco (Velbert) or a risk free trip to Sharks.

Friday 22nd April: Sakura Stuttgart. Got to try it on recent reviews.

I've never been to Sakura but I can bet $1 million that it is not as good as Sharks. Really an odd choice in club selection for a guy who is so worried he is making the wrong decision. Stuttgart is also quite far from Velbert or Darmstadt for that matter.

edit - I just skimmed through some Sakura reviews and I read things like disappointed in the lineup. Girls much older than those at Oase and Sharks. I'm confused.

Member #4581
04-12-16, 03:05
First, I have to say PFI always gives balanced views. It seems like we have different tastes because he likes Spain and Artemis, and I didn't like Spanish clubs all that much and Artemis also ranks low for me. But he always manages to keep his cool and stays very respectful. Quite admirable.

Secondly, I dint know where MS comes from. If you are - like me - from a sex starved place like US, any club would seem like manna from heaven. Ok, I just ragged on Artemis, but that's only because I know I can go to Sharks and Oase. But if there were no other clubs, or if Artemis was the only club I could go to, I would be clinging to it like bad odor to a guy who has not showered in a week, LOL.

Optimist
04-12-16, 03:23
Jnpr30 is right. My post shouldn't put anyone off, it was only my personal view, as PFI says (circulation, yes it is easy to do, but not as interactive as in some clubs).

The Weekend. I don't think I'm doing it wrong. I spoke to maybe 20 girls over two visits and none of them were right for me. No big deal as I already have dozens in other clubs who suit me. It was the one club I've been to where speaking a little romanian did not help.

Great discussion on various clubs.

As auslander says, World hasn't quite got a A team for the customers wanting optics. They only need three or four more 10s on bodies.

World is for the relaxed times, combining with mad parto nights. Sharks needs a long visit, probably 8 hours to give time to appreciate it's ways

Cheers

Partheno Lover
04-12-16, 05:50

Irra 8/7/7: 7,3..Scarlette plays with gentleman in front couch with blue rob. She had very bubbly, submissive personality. Too bad she is gone but she never approached customer but in room very flexible and mold-able personality.

She wasted little time in room but overall fun too be with.

Frozty
04-12-16, 08:18
First, I have to say PFI always gives balanced views. It seems like we have different tastes because he likes Spain and Artemis, and I didn't like Spanish clubs all that much and Artemis also ranks low for me. But he always manages to keep his cool and stays very respectful. Quite admirable.

Secondly, I dint know where MS comes from. If you are - like me - from a sex starved place like US, any club would seem like manna from heaven. Ok, I just ragged on Artemis, but that's only because I know I can go to Sharks and Oase. But if there were no other clubs, or if Artemis was the only club I could go to, I would be clinging to it like bad odor to a guy who has not showered in a week, LOL.Artemis and Sharks are my two favored clubs right now. In my opinion, for pricing, optics and service, Sharks wins. Also I like the garden in the Summer. I prefer Artemis for variety of girls, atmosphere and the club layout and facilities. If you like a party atmosphere with 100 naked girls crammed in a pretty small space, it can't be beaten. It's also better if you like silicon and ink.

On balance, I tend to prefer Sharks at the moment. Right now I only visit a club for a couple of days every two months or so, from the UK.

PayForIt
04-12-16, 09:19
We all look for different things in a club visit. I know Optimist looks for club atmosphere as much as girls and I see how he enjoys World more than Sharks. I am a pure optificker so I will go to any club anywhere no matter how smoky and atrocious the club is, if the girls are there.

I've never been to Sakura but I can bet $1 million that it is not as good as Sharks. Really an odd choice in club selection for a guy who is so worried he is making the wrong decision. Stuttgart is also quite far from Velbert or Darmstadt for that matter.

edit - I just skimmed through some Sakura reviews and I read things like disappointed in the lineup. Girls much older than those at Oase and Sharks. I'm confused.I completely understand why you are confused as I totally accept that my choices here are very different. Sakura does get better feedback than Paradise. See http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2612-FKK-Sakura-B%F6blingen&p=1856741&viewfull=1#post1856741.

Then if you go back only a couple of weeks:

Some guys are crazy about Shark I was there many times but never found the LU better than Oase, World, I was Friday evening in Sakura and for me the LU was quite good with a lot of
sweet young and fresh women, was also there 2 weeks back and was unhappy about the LU, so it depends good luck and thanks to report..
I don't want to make the wrong decisions but I have several considerations when making my choices of which clubs to visit. The number of very attractive girls is one but not the only one. I'm not 20 anymore. I cannot fuck 8 women in a day. I am most definitely not this good:

I have been to this club the past 2 weekends, and for this week, I had many sessions with Maya. After tonight, it's been 22 times in 6 nights, and able to cum finish 21 times.
I believe I went 34 rounds in 6 nights at Mainhattan, and was able to finish 31 times, so I'd rate the service here as top notch!.
So for me I have two types of FKK experience. A day when I try to session with maybe 4 or 5 women and finish 2 or 3 times. But mainly I prefer a day (or actually a night) when I try 2 or 3 girls and have long sessions with at least two of them. As a result, I don't need 30 stunning women. I just want a couple who are really attractive to me, give great service and have a good personality in the room to have some fun and really enjoy the time as well as the sex. So I have rarely been to a "bad" club. I nearly always find at least one girl I really like. When I did LR I had a two hour session, came out, ate, relaxed, then went in search of round two. Lots of nice girls but I ended up having another 2 hours with the same girl I picked first as she was most to my tastes. I didn't leave LR disappointed and I would return though the club is small.

I also like to do something on these trips other than go to FKK clubs (though admittedly that is the main attraction and I would not visit any one country so much without these clubs). So I decided I wanted to visit Stuttgart as I've never been and I want to see the Porsche factory. So far as I know, I only have two choices and from reading a lot of the two forums it sounded like Paradise is Palace 2 (no big deal for me. I quite liked Palace) but the recent reports on LU have been particularly worrying. The facilities are also important to me in the club. Not just the atmosphere as Optimist likes. I love that Artemis has a gym and two kinos. I use them all when I visit. I agree with Frotzy that the atmosphere there is probably the best though I had a great time on the one trip I had to World, and the outdoors are great there even if the LU was poor. Still found a flower to pick. And from USA which was a shock.

So the mix of seeing a new city, club facilities indoor and out, and recent reports was why I selected Sakura.

As to the distances, I know they are far apart, but as I wanted to see Stuttgart the travel is unavoidable and I didn't want 3 days there as there are few options. Hence why I put Sharks in the mix on day 2 - if Oceans and Sakura are both poor (and I recognise that I'm taking risks with going to both. But I'll never know unless I find out for myself!) then I have one "banker" in safe Sharks where there are always some excellent girls and I like the club too. Hope that takes care of any confusion. Thanks to Jnpr30 for your kind words.

Sirioja
04-12-16, 09:24

If I have this right, GT was Siri's first home, then he found ACA, then he moved on to Sharks, and according to something you must have read recently has returned to ACA.

edit - I just skimmed through some Sakura reviews and I read things like disappointed in the lineup. Girls much older than those at Oase and Sharks. I'm confused.Optimist, really sorry You don t find the key for Sharks girls. Sharks was very slow yesterday, but some attractive and friendly girls: Agnes. Pol, Madalina, Marina. Lat, Helli, Moira who started at 2 pm, Aylice. Bu, and the exceptionnal classy woman with wonderful dark chestnut hair and eyes, new Alice.

Also, Ester. Hungarian Dina and Nicoletta. Paloma, Yellis, Lara. De. There are also few asian specialists well known at Sharks.

Banana, yes, GT was my first, every Sunday, FKK home in 2013 , when casting was on top, for Aida ex Louana PHG, Liz. De, Cora and Rachel when was fresh and GFE. Didn t like Aca at this time. World was my every Saturday nights home, from beginning of 2014 until May 2015 . Now, Raïssa and Danny at Atlanta but nothing to eat there, Sharks because of the best casting for look since April 2015 and Aca also for many fresh natural beauties, and I find exceptionnal experiences there: weekly Kate for 4 months and magic first breakfast, exceptionnal Deria. Tu, dreamed Sema. Tu, real woman Cristiana, blond angel Claudia, pretty small brunette Lora. Ro, less than 45 kg, ex Villa Venezia, the only woman who said to me: You started, then You have to manage to finish me now, 45 mn for cyprine drinking DATY and a real hot tiger female for other 45 mn. That s Aca for me, since September.

For who like beautiful design and good foods, Oceans and Sakura. 3 visits at Sakura in 2014 , had good diners, but 0 room. I missed my Isabella ex Oase ex World, who worked there in 2015 .

Can find really pretty girls in FKK, as pretty as my Russian escorts and some classy rare women, like new Alice yesterday. Just have to open eyes and work with brain.

Sirioja
04-12-16, 09:50
Some people have mentioned on here that a number of the top girls at GT have been fired. Does anyone know if any of them have moved to Sharks? If so could you tell me their names and descriptions?There is a new blond short hair, tattooed everywhere, seemed German, sitting close to German table. Not busy.

Upselling GT girls would have problems for business at Sharks.

Frozty
04-12-16, 10:05
As to the distances, I know they are far apart, but as I wanted to see Stuttgart the travel is unavoidable and I didn't want 3 days there as there are few options. Hence why I put Sharks in the mix on day 2 - if Oceans and Sakura are both poor (and I recognise that I'm taking risks with going to both. But I'll never know unless I find out for myself!) then I have one "banker" in safe Sharks where there are always some excellent girls and I like the club too. Hope that takes care of any confusion. Thanks to Jnpr30 for your kind words.Be flexible when you visit Sakura. The food and facilities are fantastic, but the lineup might disappoint. If it does, head over to Paradise where it will likely be better (although not top notch).

Have fun in Stuttgart; it's a great city.

Nick The G
04-12-16, 11:22

Why don't I like it?

1. The gloomy dim, which means it's hard to see the girlsIf one escapes from the grey, cold and dark Winter and steps into warm "Sharks", it's like Christmas! There is enough light and candy to make your eyes shine.

If you, despite that it is one of the most beautiful spring days in Germany like yesterday, Monday, April 11th, step into a dark brothel (again) in early afternoon, there is a good chance that this approach will bring you down. Especially, since the outside area of Sharks is still under construction for the time being.

But I respect your brave sort of scientific approach to verify your result of a short stay visit by repeating!

I very much enjoyed those 5 days of beautiful sunshine in Germany (Thursday to Monday). And wasted no thought about going to brothels. If I would have been there, I would have introduced you to lots of nice women. Well, as you know we have some similar patterns of desire.

Over night the weather changed, it rained this morning, the phase with perfect weather apparently came to an end. Time to think about visiting Sharks again. The weather forecast for Wednesday will make this day a perfect choice.

And when the big trees will be covered with leaves again, it is about time for me to enjoy the garden and more at FKK-World.

For those of you who are interested to learn a bit about Germany, take a direct train from Darmstadt across the Rhine to Mainz (32 min ride) or further to Wiesbaden (45 min ride), two beautiful cities, each one a capital of the respective county. And enjoy the sunshine and the wine and many festivals.
http://www.mainz.de/en/index.php
http://www.wiesbaden.de/en/index.php

Pistons
04-12-16, 12:30
We all have our personal preferences. It seems to me that most posts in this FKK Clubs Forum are currently about Sharks. The majority of these posts seem to be favorable. Seems to me that Sharks is currently the happening club with arguably the best line up of good looking girls. This will change and another club will take over the crown. Might be FKK Oase (who previously had most posts) or perhaps FKK World. But as far as FKK World goes, they badly need a hooker A-Team. For the most part, the current crop of ladies in FKK World are particularly ordinary in appearance.I don't see it ever becomming world again. For that, it is too far away from the main logistics hubs. Then I'd rather look at clubs in Cologne (Samya) or Dusseldorf (Oceans / LR etc). Even GT is too far away I feel. Its just for the dutch... sucks to get there otherwise... paradise/sakura (stuttgart needs cheaper flights and pref low cost like ryanair to draw scandinavian/italian visitors) and aca is also a bit tricky to get to as well...

On the other hand, having good transportation links will make them more touristic. And that can make the girls more sharky too :/

But overall I think logistics will be the main draw that will get the clubs better looking girls in the long run...

Delta Indigo
04-12-16, 12:30
Be flexible when you visit Sakura. The food and facilities are fantastic, but the lineup might disappoint. If it does, head over to Paradise where it will likely be better (although not top notch).

Have fun in Stuttgart; it's a great city.Paradise is one of the sharkiest clubs I have been to.

It is little Palace in Frankfurt. The lineup in Sakura is only slightly worse and the service is way way better.

Also the girls at Paradise can wear what they want unlike Sakura and only 15% were nude.

I would not go to Paradise, you have been warned.

Pistons
04-12-16, 12:54
When I was at Paradise I talked to a local who pretty much gave me advice on which girls to avoid. I ended up with purely great session. No complaint whatsoever. But unless you have intuitions or know how to spot the sharky ones, it can be a tricky club perhaps. Same goes for Palace. Both clubs have a few really great girls...