PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Hessen Bub
05-20-16, 22:36
See here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=1880801&viewfull=1#post1880801.

HB.

Bubbster
05-21-16, 02:24
Hello everyone!

I was at Sharks last September 2 times on layovers. I have zero complaints! I had a great time! This forum helped a lot.

I have another layover in July this year - 11 hours.

Here's my question for regulars. If I wanted to increase the amount of different women with whom I've sessioned with, does the scenery change significantly in 10 months? (Influx of new girls). Or, should I go to Atlanta?

I really liked how I didn't feel as though the women were shark up sellers at Sharks. I've read the reports about Mainhattan and Palace. I don't think they would be to my liking. Atlanta appears calm like Sharks - "calm" a relative word.

In short, what's the turnover rate at Sharks? Will there be new women on a Sunday in July?

Thanks!

TankTank123
05-21-16, 05:43
Having visited Sharks 4 times in the last 10 days and having had sessions with 11 of the girls, I thought that I should update my ratings list. I have down-rated most of the scores since my original list with hindsight appears overly generous because I used NotSavvy's list as a basis. This updated list is more in accordance with my own assessment of body/face/service. I have dropped those girls that I sessioned with more than 9 months ago as their ratings might no longer be current; and added 4 girls whom I have tried for the first time over the last week: Annabelle, Sasha, Megan and new girl slim Romanian Sorina.

Evita 8/8/8: 8.
Mia 8/6/9: 7,7.
MaiLing 7/7/9: 7,7.
Janine 9/9/5: 7,7.
Dina 7/8/7: 7,3.
Ada 7/6/8: 7.
Annabelle. 8/8/5: 7.
Aurelia 8/8/5: 7.
Raissa 7/6/8: 7.
Elliss 7/5/8: 6,7.
Hanna 8/7/5: 6,7.
Yeliz 8/6/6: 6,7.
Sasha 7/7/6: 6,7.
Megan 8/6/6: 6,7.
Sorina 8/7/5: 6,7.
Paloma 6/5/8: 6,3.
Lara 7/6/5: 6.
Ariana 6/6/6: 6.
Sandra 6/4/8: 6.
Arabella 6/6/6: 6.
Cosmina 7/6/5: 6.
Tamaris 5/7/5: 5,7.
Cathy 6/5/6: 5,7.
Nicoletta 4/6/4: 4,7
Lorina 7/5/1: 4.

Ortos
05-21-16, 06:14
Having visited Sharks 4 times in the last 10 days and having had sessions with 11 of the girls, I thought that I should update my ratings list.

Evita 8/8/8: 8.
Mia 8/6/9: 7,7.
MaiLing 7/7/9: 7,7.
Janine 9/9/5: 7,7.
Dina 7/8/7: 7,3.
Ada 7/6/8: 7.

Cathy 6/5/6: 5,7.
Nicoletta 4/6/4: 4,7
Lorina 7/5/1: 4.Thanks for this quite interesting approach to listing girls and their attributes, both physical and performance. Fascinating to see how many low scores you list for performance: Lorina got a "1" you say? And girls like Nicoletta, if the body / face is so low, why on earth did you even go to the room with them in the first place with so many other (more attractive) options available?

Also interesting to see a couple of girls at the top of your list score "9" for performance, and "old stars" like Sandra and Paloma (ex-"Skinny Karina" of World) score a consistent high peformance level.

Rating the body and face, however, as we would all naturally agree, is very personal and thus subjective. For example, many would rate Ada's face not so low as "6" or Paloma's face as low as "5" unless they've deteriorated in looks very recently. I must say, however, that, although I only went to room with her once, I agree on your assessment of Megan, since I too experienced a rather lack-lustre performance at variance with all the hype.

One factor I would think might influence the performance rating (at least in some cases) is: how many times you've been with a particular girl previously. Girls who might consider you a "Stammgast" or Regular customer, might well up-their performance standard, don't you think? It cetainly helps, esp the perception of good service level, when there is already a strong chemistry established.

Thanks again for this interesting post.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 11:47
Here's my list. It's not so straightforward to quantify this stuff, but perhaps it gives a relative idea of each individual experiences. Added Illusion element which I find could be important info other than general services. A girl can provide decent services, but illusion low that leaves a bad impression.

Most of the aspects are pretty straight forward except acting skillz. Would score low if there is something that breaks it. It's a complex aspect as it's a mix of things that has elements of trust, trying to pull something over or bullshit I can detect (poor acting. LOL). I find this to be an important factor for repeatability. After all, WGs at FKKs are distinct from other venues due to the illusion aspect that comes into it.

Body / Face / Service / Attitude / acting skillz (illusion).

Sharks.

Evita 7/8/6/9/8.

Janine 8/7,5/3/7/4.

Lavinia 7/7,5/6/9/7.

Jellis 6/7/7,5/9/8.

Megan 7,5/8,5/7,5/9/7,5.

Cindy 6/7/5,5/8/7.

Jana (absent, long ago) 6/7/8,5/9/8,5.

Beatrice (ex-Oase) 8/8,5/5,5/7/2.

Helli 7,5/7/6,5/7/6

Oase.

Laura 6/7,5/6/7/3.

Adele (ex-Angie) 7,5/8,5/8/9/8.

Lexi 7,5/8,5/5/7/5.

Francesca (blond, ex-Sharks) 7/7,5/8,5/8/8.

Francesca (ex-World, maybe absent) 6,5/7,5/6/7/6.

Julia (blond, now at Palace?) 7/7,5/8/9/9.

Elizabeth (Hun) 7,5(the tittens)/7,5/5,5/6/2

World.

Isa 7/8/8/9/8 (cuteness factor due to her voice, 10. Hehe).

Palace

Vanessa (Ro) 7,5/8,25/8/8/7

Craiova
05-21-16, 12:04
World.

Isa 7/8/8/9/8 (cuteness factor due to her voice, 10. Hehe).Yep World Isa a very nice girl and with very good room performance. But last time I saw her her body totally out of shape with at least 10 kg more so a 7 for body very flattering.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 12:17
I don't think my body scores are that precise(overall I can't say the scores in general are really that precise), but I'm probably basing her body score of my impression of when I first met her. But, I've heard her body is different now.

Exodus8
05-21-16, 12:18
The illusion that she's enjoying it? Idk guess only jedi masters can use the "mind trick" after all, LOL.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 12:22
Like I've stated, Illusion is a mix of stuff. If I get a sense that a girl is really trying to give a good time, I'd give her brownie points. It's also has to due with how I perceive her as trust-able or not. Based on actin skills, but it's not only about actin to put it more precisely. If it seems that she is having a good time(or at least no signs of dull time), I also enjoy, and that aspect would bump it up. If she's not, that's fine, but would score low of course.

Exodus8
05-21-16, 12:28
Like I've stated, Illusion is a mix of stuff. If I get a sense that a girl is really trying to give a good time, I'd give her brownie points. It's also has to due with how I perceive her as trust-able or not. Based on actin skills, but it's not only about actin to put it more precisely. If it seems that she is having a good time, I also enjoy, and that aspect would bump it up. If she's not, that's fine, but would score low of course.Much to learn this padawan still do Master PussyLiccker, hehe.

Guess its illusion if a girl you have been with is willing to DFK on the couch to get you in the room again.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 19:24
Guess its illusion if a girl you have been with is willing to DFK on the couch to get you in the room again.No, nothing of that sort for the most recent LU of girls. As far as I'm concerned those times are pretty much gone. If I were to do a rating of back in the days, with that factor there, perhaps most of the girls that type of pre-zimmer the rating would go up since that type of interaction lead to better than avg time in the room (no unexpected occurrences, or not as talked about services).

Don't want to come off as a really demanding guy as I'm really not, but the score is just a relative to my experiences, nothing more. Doesn't mean there aren't other factors that would draw me to like the girl that may rate lower on certain aspects. It's complex. It's not as simple as some numbers on a sheet.

Even without that sort of interaction outside the room, there are magic girls, and it's just about how it turns out during the session. Good surprises.

I call it illusion because simply it's paid sex. Some girls may have easier time providing better services, and others maybe more YMMV due to various factors. One of the strongest of that aspect is trust-ability. An attractive girl that is trust-able has good repeat-ability. Even with top optiks, very low illusion will not work out.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 20:54
One factor I would think might influence the performance rating (at least in some cases) is: how many times you've been with a particular girl previously. Girls who might consider you a "Stammgast" or Regular customer, might well up-their performance standard, don't you think? It cetainly helps, esp the perception of good service level, when there is already a strong chemistry established.
Perhaps with some girls, but based on my experience clubbing around various spots, I don't find that stamgast really have much to do with services in the room (perhaps depends on the club). Perhaps more time pre-zimmer or whatnot given by a girl known well for a regular punter. What my experience is a girl may give top service in the start to get me interested in her, and may not be same level of service consequtively. The top sessions I've had probably had to do with girl's mood if I compare with repeated sessions it makes most sense. This is probably why guys state that girls that do lots of rooms, likely wouldn't be performing at a good level. I can't say I really follow when guys say, repeat her and she gets better and the the better service being linked to repeated sessions. You'd see a pattern if you regularly take her on a more frequent basis like weekly, but if you take her much less frequently like a tourist, you may make a correlation that it's the repeated session that changed her services. It's quite possible due to long time since sesssioning with her, that she up'ed her game.

All I can say is that some girls are more consistent over others when repeated. You may also get a real strong session the first time around, and degrade as time goes on. Some girls changes up the game generally for worse over time. This has to do with demand, and what they find to work best based on their experiences in a calculative way.

I think depends on the person or the girl in how it works out. Girls may need some repeated sessions to get to know the punter, may get more comfortable. But, conversely how often do punters repeat a girl that the service wasn't up to par? A high optiks girl maybe.

Pre-zimmer interaction can be a test how loose the punter is with their wallet. Suggesting 1hr for kissing or dishing out pricing to see if the punter is familiar with pricing. Same goes for punters I'm sure, there are some methods used to feel the vibes of girls.

ExpatLover
05-21-16, 21:01
Perhaps with some girls, but based on my experience clubbing around various spots, I don't find that stamgast really have much to do with services in the room (perhaps depends on the club). Perhaps more time pre-zimmer or whatnot given by a girl known well for a regular punter. What my experience is a girl may give top service in the start to get me interested in her, and may not be same level of service consequtively. The top sessions I've had probably had to do with girl's mood if I compare with repeated sessions it makes most sense. This is probably why guys state that girls that do lots of rooms, likely wouldn't be performing at a good level. I can't say I really follow when guys say, repeat her and she gets better and the the better service being linked to repeated sessions. You'd see a pattern if you regularly take her on a more frequent basis like weekly, but if you take her much less frequently like a tourist, you may make a correlation that it's the repeated session that changed her services. It's quite possible due to long time since sesssioning with her, that she up'ed her game.

All I can say is that some girls are more consistent over others when repeated. You may also get a real strong session the first time around, and degrade as time goes on. Some girls changes up the game generally for worse over time. This has to do with demand, and what they find to work best based on their experiences in a calculative way.

I think depends on the person or the girl in how it works out. Girls may need some repeated sessions to get to know the punter, may get more comfortable.Is all this not to be human, the girl are not machines, every day is different for them like for us. I respect each girl I sessioned and never complain about there performance.

If the session is not good I just consider that I was not able to give her fun to be with me, I never transfer my responsibility to others.

Hessen Bub
05-21-16, 21:13
My 2 cents on PL's list:

Body / Face / Service / acting skills (illusion).

Took out attitude, wasn't quite sure what it means.

Evita 8/9/3/3 (session was in her first days / week at Sharks).

Janine 9/7 never been with her, not attracted at all.

Lavinia 9/5 never been with her, don't like her face.

Jellis 6/6 never been with her, hips too wide, don't like her face.

Megan 9/8/7/7.

Cindy who's Cindy?

Beatrice (ex-Oase) 8/6 never been with her, don't like her face.

Helli 8/9/8/8.

HB.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 21:20
I too took Evita when she first started. Same for Helli as well. It was at Oase though.

Hessen Bub
05-21-16, 21:24
Helli: No kiss session at Oase. Great sessions at Sharks.

HB.

Sirioja
05-21-16, 21:26
GFP, small cute blond Mandy. De was there on this Friday, starting early, not so busy in the afternoon, smiling girl.

Jnp, Aylice is there.

Mac, Brandy / Leya still wearing black stockings.

No Alice, no Helli, no Karin, she told me returning around 10 May, but she is right to enjoy at home, no Sandra. Janine was there. Ivy, Evelyn, blond Bianka are back.

Woke up at 6.30 pm, at time when BF / pimps take money in GF / WGs bag, fast crossing of Paris this time, also good way to go, no more Kaiserlautern, nor Ludwigshaffen, arrived at same time than Megan who was pretty as an angel, after her rest day, and start our day early, together for sweet time, as always.

Then, discovered a very pretty new blond girl, Steffi. Ro, ex Paradise Stuttgart and ex Magnum, smiling, friendly, really classy pretty for me, just what I like, good BBBJ, sensitive for sex, but no kiss, so, she could my new girl, but only a 30 mn room girl, really frustrating.

Then Anabel. Bu, came to play GF game, very long very sweet chat, return to Paris Anabel, much better for you than brothels, money is not all. I m always attracted by danger, so, 1 h30 in wood chalet at night with mountain smell, I have to apologize, she had so cold feet, I always think others can resist to cold or pain like me. I knew she was a sex top performer, but she can also play GF, a good surprise, gap between teeth, but quite good teeth. Came again to me and was really lovely when returned from lockers, then she finished her day as she said.

Since Orthodox Easter, casting is not so exceptional for me and I found my house of love on North, so I will just have to manage about Megan, she should believe in her, I m sure she can do it, but where it takes place, not in poor places.

Some girls: Marina. Lat, Madalina, Selena, Aurelia, Ada, Melani, Ilka, blond Crystal, Beatrice ex Oase, Alina. I won't name some, but it was funny to open eyes.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 21:27
Helli kissed at Oase. Same for Evita.

Sirioja
05-21-16, 21:36
My 2 cents on PL's list:

Body / Face / Service / acting skillz (illusion).

Took out attitude, wasn't quite sure what it means.

Evita 8/9/3/3 (session was in her first days / week at Sharks).

Megan 9/8/7/7.

Helli 8/9/8/8.

HB.You find Evita has prettier face than Megan? But with your 3/3 in room, you take too much risks, with bad guys. Many guys seem to enjoy with her, but she was funny on this Friday, once more.

Sirioja
05-21-16, 22:28
Hello everyone!

I was at Sharks last September 2 times on layovers. I have zero complaints! I had a great time! This forum helped a lot.

I have another layover in July this year - 11 hours.

Here's my question for regulars. If I wanted to increase the amount of different women with whom I've sessioned with, does the scenery change significantly in 10 months? (Influx of new girls). Or, should I go to Atlanta?

I really liked how I didn't feel as though the women were shark up sellers at Sharks. I've read the reports about Mainhattan and Palace. I don't think they would be to my liking. Atlanta appears calm like Sharks - "calm" a relative word.

In short, what's the turnover rate at Sharks? Will there be new women on a Sunday in July?

Thanks!Usually, many girls in July, to make money for holidays. Atlanta is a small club, with some good girls, but no free foods. On a Sunday, go to Sharks before 2 pm, even crowded, doesn't mean rooms and girls are busy.

Hessen Bub
05-21-16, 23:06
Helli kissed at Oase. Same for Evita.Evita kissed at Oase? LOL. Did you have a 30 min /50€ session with her?

HB.

PussyLiccker
05-21-16, 23:11
Sharks, standard half hour, but it's really none of your biz Bub.

Micawber
05-22-16, 00:15
I don't find that stamgast really have much to do with services in the room (perhaps depends on the club).I get the feeling you say this because you have never experienced what it could be like to be a regular at a club. From your posting record my impression would be that you travel from the US on an infrequent basis and although you are familiar with the clubs (even knowledgeable to a degree by non-German standards), that statement does not accurately reflect reality. OK if you are a regular and spend one 50 per day that is no good. But if you are a regular and are capable of spending some reasonable cash in the club, you are definitely more likely to get better service perhaps even extra services for no extra cash and perhaps some services which would not normally be on the menu. Girls will fight to get a big spending club regular and they will do a lot of things to keep him interested. Again they are not going to fight over a guy who spends all day in the club and only does one room for 30 minutes. Even if he comes to the club every second day.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:32
Arrived at noon.

1) Ginger 1240-1302 (50 E) excluding 8 min as tip: long brunette (originally blonde), 165 cm, oval-faced, natural see-cup, slim, pretty, German tattooed a lot, one year at Sharks. She loves sex as much as Sandra does. In a room my G-spot fingering DATY led her to the first big orgasm, then missionary with the second big O. Her BBBJ was a little bit strong to me. Must repeat.

2) Dina 1330-1425 (100 E): my FKK wife at Sharks. I have to flatter her in exchange for her good service in a room because it became known after an accident that she is a periodic reader of my reports in ISG. As usual our session in a room proceeded like this. My short-time massage on her, long-time DATY, long-time missionary, and my long-time massage on her. In addition to the usual, we had the accident and her professional massage on me. She is such a hygiene-conscious WG to advise me not to lick dirty pussy of *anians, to stay away from her when I got a razor rash which she believed should have been sexually transmitted disease. Must repeat after my recovery of the rash. BTW her sister, Nicoletta, will accompany her on a trip back to Hungary this Sunday.

3) Yvetta 1620-1645 (50 E): long brunette, 160 cm, 22 yo, see-cup, tanned, pretty Rom, working for 1 month at Sharks. In a room kissing, caressing, DATY, which was unsuccessful, cow-girl, doggy and missionary, which were also in vain, BBBJ, which did not lead to CIM were all we enjoyed. May repeat.

4) Janine 1720-1815 (100 E) excluding 5 min as tip. The last time I was in a room with her, she did not allow me to kiss not only her lips but also her pussy. This time kissing pussy was at last permitted. In a room no kiss on her lips, light kiss on her beautiful tits and light DATY only for 5 min. She did not permit my DATY more than 5 min, I do not know why, but this is her way. Missionary and doggy were followed during which she kept as complete silent as at DATY. She gave a shrill voice only when I massage her on the foot sole. Revenge.

5) Crystal 1835-1903 (50 E) excluding 2 min as tip: long platinum blonde, 153 cm, see-cup, pretty Rom, one week at Sharks. In a room we acted according to my procedure; long (20 min) DATY until her O, then missionary, which was unfortunately unsuccessful this time. Repeat.

6) Ester 2045-2111 (50 E) excluding 4 min as tip: She was so bored that I could not help giving her charity fuck according to the standard 30-minute's procedure; BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary and DATY during which she showed big O, then my massage on her as a reward for her effort. Repeat. BTW, Aurelia, a little bit stout Cosmina, Evita, Yvitta threw a birthday party for Cindy.

7) Lavinia = Bianca at World 2350-0021 (50 E): she is from World, and she remembered our session there one and a half year ago. From my diary on Nov 11,2014: Bianca; 20 yo, Rom, 173 cm, pale long-black hair, drooping eyes, oval-faced, A / be-cup, slim. Since I carried out my morning duty, I could now enjoy my freedom. The first choice was Bianca, whom I found just on her way to work. Caressing, normal BJ, fucking and DATY. Silence and no reaction during my DATY, and no climax. May give her the second chance. BTW, I had happened to have a session with Diana then at World and Ilinka now at Oase on the same day. This time we adopted the standard 30-minute's procedure; BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary and DATY during which she showed no climax as before except close one, but made a lot of fake moan to rival a girl in the next room. May not repeat, because she did not pass a makeup test.

8) Paloma = Karina at World 0100-0132 (50 E): long blonde, not-unnatural Sil / see-cup, slim, pretty. After talk about World, we went up to a room, where we acted according to the standard 30-minute's procedure; BBBJ, cow-girl, doggy, missionary and my massage on her. At the missionary position, she experienced orgasm 6 times in a short period, like 15 min, which was the world record even to me. Must repeat.

Left at 2 am.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:34
Arrived at 1 pm.

1) Sorina 1450-1515 (50 E): semi-dark blonde, big eyes, good-shaped see-cup, slim, 165 cm pretty Rom starting her career at Sharks yesterday. Her mentor might be Ruby, my next targ.

Et. In a room we acted according to 30-minute's session procedure; BBBJ, cow-girl with PSE "Oh, I'm coming", missionary with PSE "Oh, I'm coming", reverse cow-girl with PSE "Oh, I'm coming" and final BBBJ without success. Might repeat without PSE.

2) Tamaris 1530-1555 (50 E): ex-Kati at World. For the first time in the past one year, we went to a room. BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, intermission due to heat, her favorite position, cow-girl with my fast piston action, of which goal should have been my orgasm not her, but only her goal attained. Repeat.

3) Ruby 1618-1645 (50 E): long platinum blonde hair gathered on her head as a ball, natural and well-shaped be / see cup, model, cool beauty from Romania working at Sharks for 1 month. In 30-mitute's session we enjoyed BBBJ, cow-girl with my fast piston movement, missionary at which she cum according to her because her pussy was too sensitive to accept my licking. She almost fell asleep during my massage on her. Must repeat.

4) Madalina 2045-2115 (50 E): long brunette, 160 cm, ordinary be / see-cup, ordinary figure, ordinary looks, Rom working at Sharks for 1 year. Our ordinary session started with BBBJ, powerful cow-girl, powerful doggy and ordinary missionary, and then light DATY. May not repeat.

5) Laura (not English but German pronunciation) 2200-2230 (50 E): semi-long blonde, 172 cm, solid Si / see-cup, pretty, reminding me of Sara at Oase, German, 1 month at Sharks. In a room we acted according to 30 min procedure; BBBJ, cow-girl, doggy, missionary and finally hand-job without success followed by 10 min pillow talk. May not repeat.

6) Tatiana=Sonia 2320-0030 (100 E): she used to be a thick eyebrow, short, pretty, long red-hair, 21 yo, Rom under the name of Sonia at Oase, but now normal eyebrow, semi-long dark blende, saggy see-cup under the name of Tatiana at Sharks. Another reunion of an Oase girl. In a room we started with her mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl with my fast piston action, 20-minute's DATY leading her to explosion and then my 15-minute's massage on her. May reunite.

7) Luna 0100-0120 (50 E): semi-long blende, 168 cm, round face Rom, working at Sharks for 3 years. She usually sits at the bar on the opposite side of the restaurant beside Ina (Jana). Whenever I see her, I always ask her name more than tens of times so far, and this is the hundredth anniversary according to her, so I was obliged to take her to a room for the first time to celebrate our anniversary. In a room we followed her 30 min protocol; BBBJ, no cow-girl (because she hates it), doggy and missionary at which I asked her to cum together and she answered that it is not her but me to cum, BBBJ, no CIM (because I hardly cum) and no massage on her (because she had experienced terrible, literally "painstaking" massage by a client). May not repeat.

Left at 2 am.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:36
Arrived at noon.

1) Mandy 1255-1350 (100 E) excluding 5 min as tip: semi-long platinum blonde, natural be / see-cup, 163 cm, not-so-pretty, not-so-slim German working at Sharks for 1 month. I took her immediately after her self-introduction as Mandy, because Ginger told me she had a friend from Stuttgart, whose name is Mandy. The early bird gets the horny Germans, like Sandra, Ginger, and then Mandy hopefully. In a room, kissing, caressing, 25-minute's DATY with G-spot fingering, BBBJ, cow-girl with my fast piston action and missionary, all of which went nowhere, then her masturbation with her fingers, which finally led her to orgasm were all we enjoyed. May repeat.

2) Siebel 1520-1615 (100 E): long brunette, 163 cm, good-shaped natural be / see-cup, slim, pretty (reminding me of Cosmina) Rom working at Sharks for several months. In a room she led the session. She started with BBBJ, which was normally followed by cow-girl, but not with her. She did an erotic-show sitting on my belly, showing her pussy and rubbing it with her fingers, then asked me to lick not suck it. She made me keep licking it until she almost cum, but halted me, saying "let's fuck", "I cannot cum twice in a session" and "I want to cum with your dick in my pussy". Her second BBBJ to recover my dick, reverse cow-girl, missionary, her third BBBJ to recover mine, cow-girl with my fast piston action, and missionary, which finally gave her long-cherished orgasm, in reward for that she did unprofessional massage on me. Repeat.

3) Evita 1700-1800 (100 E): the first time in the past 6 months, less slim now. We chose a cabin in the garden as a battle field. The garden is expected to be open on a full scale in a week or so. Kiss, kiss, kiss from Evita, BBBJ by Evita, her cow-girl on me, my 20-mitute's DATY leading her to big O, unsuccessful missionary, my 15-minute's massage on her, then finally her massage on me were observed in the pre-summer cabin. Must repeat.

4) Ilka 2140-2225 (100 E+50 E): long dark brown hair, good-shaped natural be / see-cup, 165 cm, tanned, pretty Rom working at Sharks for 2 months. In a room after her BBBJ she asked me to lick her pussy, not suck it, I followed her order, did my job until she became horny, then she proposed me to put my fingers into her pussy for 50 E, I thought a little high, but I followed her order, she started masturbation with her fingers and I did my job, putting my two digits into hers and stimulated her inside, then she enjoyed her big O for the first time in the past one week. My turn to cum; BBBJ to recover my dick, fast-speed cow-girl, fast-speed doggy, another fast-speed cow-girl, which led me to my massage on her not O. Would repeat after negotiation about G-spot fingering price.

5) Aurellia and Cindy 0010-0110 (100 E*2+20 E*2 as tip): the first time in the past 6 months, the former still in good shape, and the latter less slim now. The aim of this 3 P is just CIM of either of the two, hopefully these two mouths could finish me in time. After enjoying Silvana's pole-dance, we went to a room, there (1) Coca-Cola (not coke) delivery, (2) A's first BBBJ, (3) C's request to have me make her cum by DATY and mission completed while A was in a bathroom, (4) C's BBBJ, (5) cow-girl and missionary with C, (6) A's come-back to room, (7) C's bathroom, (8) cow-girl and missionary with A, (9) C's come-back to room, (10) C burst into laughter, watching our missionary, then laughter transmitted to the rest of us, not able to continue our missionary. (11) C's BBBJ while A was on top of my face, receiving my licking hers. (12) A was cramped in the leg. (13) I received A's BBBJ for 20 minutes, having C lying beside me. (14) 60 minutes passed. Sorry to say, but I did not feel any harmony which should exit in 3 P session. Will repeat each of them separately.

Left at 2 am.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 03:37
Arrived at noon. Was glad to hear that BBQ would start at 5 pm today, Sat. May 21.

1) Sandra 1400-1430 (50 E): my favorite sex machine. In a room affectionate DFK, caressing, the first long DATY leading her to her first orgasm, missionary with her fingers stimulating her pussy leading to her second O, my second short DATY with my G-spot fingering leading to her biggest O, and then in return for what she got she gave me BBBJ with deep-throat. Must repeat.

2) Bianca 1500-1522 (50 E) excluding 8 min as tip: long blonde, 174 cm, good-shaped see-cup, very pretty Moldovan. On a bed with a roof in the garden we acted according to 30 min procedure; BBBJ, cow-girl, doggy, during which an old peeping Tom showed up, DATY, and missionary. No O was proclaimed on the both side. Must repeat.

3) Stefie 1555-1625 (50 E): long brunette with blonde at the end, 163 cm, good-shaped see-cup, pretty Moldovan, working at Sharks for 5 days after Paradise. In a room BBBJ, cow-girl with my fast piston action, doggy with her finger stimulation on her own pussy, missionary, and DATY leading her to big O were all we enjoyed. Must repeat.

4) Anya 1720-1743 (50 E) excluding 7 min as tip: long black hair, 168 cm, round-face, very pretty Albanian tattooed with phoenix on her back. On a bed with a roof in the garden she started BBBJ sitting on the bed while I was standing in front of her. On the bed BBBJ, cow-girl with fast piston actions of the both sides, doggy, DATY with fingering prohibited, missionary leading her to self-proclaimed O and my massage on her did we enjoy. Must repeat.

5) Enya 1849-1915 (50 E): quote my diary on Nov 13,2015, "Enya: Ro. Dark blonde, slim fit body, 173 cm, a little saggy see-cup, Rom. No DFK, caressing, DATY, short BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, anther cow-girl, another missionary with no response and with no success. E50/25 min. May not repeat" unquote. I repeated, and I stepped on m dick. In a cabin BBBJ, cow-girl, doggy, DATY and missionary proceeded as last year and no success as last year. May not repeat.

6) Sasha 2010-2040 (50 E): we met for the first time in the past two and a half years. When she started her career in this industry 3 years ago, she had no tattoo and no command of English now tattooed and little English. In a room we enjoyed short BBBJ, 10-minute's 69,10-minute's DATY leading nowhere. I missed her climax and squeeze-box I had enjoyed last time. Repeat.

7) Cosmina 2105-2138 (50 E and 20 E for overtime 3 min): my busy FKK wife at Sharks, putting on 5 kg. These days it becomes harder and harder to book her, but today I was so lucky that she could assign me at 9 pm. In a cabin in the garden she started with watery BBBJ, cow-girl with fast piston action, doggy, DATY leading her quiet O with sign of pushing my head back, missionary with her squeeze-box. Must repeat.

Left at 11 pm.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 06:28
Is your Steffi, she said to me: from Bucharest, just arrived from Stuttgart, sitting at the bar close to restaurant, with written sentence tattoo above left tits? For me, she was blond on Friday, not brunette. A really pretty girl and friendly, but I don t go to Sharks to get services for Magnum guests at night, but it was my fault, she was right, I should have asked, but kissing is so usual at Sharks or LR, even at Aca. Anabel even provides on couch at the bottom of stairs, so couldn't refuse after, well GF game played.

Madalina with beautiful eyes, is also not brunette for me. Evita, Melani, Ilka are brunette. If You found Cosmina, not seen on this Friday, full busy, You were really unlucky, for most of my weekly visits, You could have her all evening.

I think Lavinia ex brunette Bianka World may say to everybody: we had room at World, but even drinking vodka all night with Russian in Jacuzzi, drinking all night with hells and smoking shisha all night with Turkish, could never happen with me, when I went with girls like curvy top model Anna. Pol, blond Isabella or Madi, not same girls, but it was another time at World which had 100 girls in 2011 , but had also worst blond polish management in 2015.

Banana Boi
05-22-16, 08:27
Wow some nice reviews, yama.

Thanks for the ratings tank, PL, HB.

I take ratings with a grain of salt but an interesting reference guide nonetheless.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 08:38
Yamayama,

My gratitude for the candid reviews and useful data in your reports. So many reports do not even an indication of what services are available or how the session went to gauge the chemistry of the situation. You add more color to make that assessment.

I take on your feedback on girls like Esther, Siebel and Enya that I have my eyes on but now I re-consider my position on them. Enya is not to have, looks like your data agrees with other that I have. But Siebel and Esther are to have. For me Lavinia- Bianca is a pretty girl although a lot of make up (if I recall right), but man she has long legs and she lets you fuck. Lavinia wrapping her long long legs around you as you fuck her is a feeling beyond compare when you are pounding away to the finish line with her.

So sorry for the Ilka upsell on the fingering. I feel I see this as well that girls ask extra for small things like this. I know you paid it and in the heat of the session it can be difficult to refuse when you want and it is only 50 euro more and how is that compared to making the session that much better feeling and memorable. Also you have come across the sea or even an Ocean to be here.

I am sorry that your Yra was not there at Sharks. I know she was in Berlin for some time earlier this year, then came to Sharks for a short time in mid March but then left again before Catholic and Protestant Easter. I have not seen her since but I know she is well and happy from our contact.

My thanks for the efforts. Well done and keep your good reporting coming.

Syzygies
05-22-16, 09:02
Arrived at noon. Was glad to hear that BBQ would start at 5 pm today, Sat. May 21.

etc.
As I will be attending shortly, I was previously dismayed by lack of good girl data recently. Thanks for rectifying the situation and saving the Frankfurt FKK threads from so much chit chat posts with little or no useful girl data. I really wish others could learn a lot from your posts, in terms of how to provide good girl info. I still like to know important girls seen, but you do provide a lot more. Extremely well done again. You are the best!

Syzygies
05-22-16, 09:14
Having visited Sharks 4 times in the last 10 days and having had sessions with 11 of the girls, I thought that I should update my ratings list. I have down-rated most of the scores since my original list with hindsight appears overly generous because I used NotSavvy's list as a basis. This updated list is more in accordance with my own assessment of body/face/service. I have dropped those girls that I sessioned with more than 9 months ago as their ratings might no longer be current; and added 4 girls whom I have tried for the first time over the last week: Annabelle, Sasha, Megan and new girl slim Romanian Sorina.
Interesting list. Main benefit I get from it is knowing girls that still work there. I rate quite a few girls higher than you do in certain categories, even if your ratings are fair. It's just possible to get better service out of certain girls, and my looks spec is not quite the same obviously.

Interesting that Evita, Janine, MaiLing are rated so high, since I never even tried those girls, for one reason or another. Some girls well down your list I prefer over girls high on the list. It's fortunate that we all don't have same biases. Also interesting that Lorina/Lorena got last place. I only tried her long ago when a newbie at World. She was pathetic back then, so looks like you rate her as still pathetic. I never take Dina again as not really my spec and very bad acting the first time, didn't like DATY too (I assume means doesn't want to be stimulated). I will say she was still far better than my only try of Lorina.

Hessen Bub
05-22-16, 09:35
Your rating, your prerogative but you give Janine 9/7 on body and face but say you don't find her attractive. If not body and face, what else is there to attraction?

Cindy. Ah now. Cindy. Sure I've been with her. 7/7/5/5. Also in her first days at Sharks.

Janine: what else there is? I need to feel that I want a girl. Sex appeal. Being attracted to her. Never happened with Janine.

HB.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 09:47
2) Dina 1330-1425 (100 E): my FKK wife at Sharks. I have to flatter her in exchange for her good service in a room because it became known after an accident that she is a periodic reader of my reports in ISG. As usual our session in a room proceeded like this. My short-time massage on her, long-time DATY, long-time missionary, and my long-time massage on her. In addition to the usual, we had the accident and her professional massage on me. She is such a hygiene-conscious WG to advise me not to lick dirty pussy of *anians, to stay away from her when I got a razor rash which she believed should have been sexually transmitted disease. Must repeat after my recovery of the rash. BTW her sister, Nicoletta, will accompany her on a trip back to Hungary this Sunday.

4) Janine 1720-1815 (100 E) excluding 5 min as tip. The last time I was in a room with her, she did not allow me to kiss not only her lips but also her pussy. This time kissing pussy was at last permitted. In a room no kiss on her lips, light kiss on her beautiful tits and light DATY only for 5 min. She did not permit my DATY more than 5 min, I do not know why, but this is her way. Missionary and doggy were followed during which she kept as complete silent as at DATY. She gave a shrill voice only when I massage her on the foot sole. Revenge.Dina's finicky nature and inability to let go in a session has been the reason why I do not go with her anymore. I cannot stand this: I am better than the other girls attitude and that you are privileged to be in the room with her at all.

Your experience with Janine corresponds with mine. No kiss, yes, you can place your lips on hers, but expect nothing. Yes, she allowed some pussy licking but then she say stop as she does not like to be licked, nor licking and sucking on tits needs to be cleaned up afterwards. Janine does have fabulous tits. Sex she allows but is not a participant, more like an empty vessel for you to fill.

If you want a threesome with two girls that sit near each other with fabulous natural tits then book Janine and Beatrice as they both sit on the couches by the cash lockers, both have light hair, good bodies and both have tits that are really well shaped.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 10:07
If you want a threesome with two girls that sit near each other with fabulous natural tits then book Janine and Beatrice as they both sit on the couches by the cash lockers, both have light hair, good bodies and both have tits that are really well shaped.I did not think about a threesome with Janine and Bea, might become a surreal one or a catastrophic one.

YamaYama0519
05-22-16, 10:38
I am sorry that your Yra was not there at Sharks. I know she was in Berlin for some time earlier this year, then came to Sharks for a short time in mid March but then left again before Catholic and Protestant Easter. I have not seen her since but I know she is well and happy from our contact Thanks, Bitumen. I've heard the same thing from Cosmina. I should add Berlin to my next itinerary.

Bubbster
05-22-16, 10:42
Usually, many girls in July, to make money for holidays. Atlanta is a small club, with some good girls, but no free foods. On a Sunday, go to Sharks before 2 pm, even crowded, doesn't mean rooms and girls are busy.Why before 2 pm?

Hessen Bub
05-22-16, 10:55
Cosmina has been at Sharks the Las two weeks. Yra hasn't been allowed re entry, at least that is what some girls said.

HB.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 11:17
Yra hasn't been allowed re entry, at least that is what some girls said.

HB.Some girls may be happy about this, so, they only have to pay entry and not more.

Roxana silicon also not there at the moment.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 14:38
Cosmina has been at Sharks the Las two weeks. Yra hasn't been allowed re entry, at least that is what some girls said.Yra did say she was not sure if the boss will let her work in the club again.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 15:50
Why before 2 pm?Entry 45 on Sunday before 2 pm, 65 after. Also if You want to take breakfast. Often crowded in the afternoon for foods and bar, but doesn't mean girls are so busy, quite quiet after 8 pm with many girls free. Good day to visit for me, when I can, enjoy to meet BM and some other regulars, except a fat belly sugar grand daddy. But casting is a little bit boring for me at the moment. No magic Alice. A new pretty girl, blond Steffi, but providing low GFE level compare to LR, only beauty and smile for illusion. But will be many girls in July before Romanian holidays. Eden garden now with 12 wood chalets, just miss other GFE top models than mine. Don t even plan to return at the moment, need more magic for FKK.

Member #4585
05-22-16, 16:33
I am also amazed at the number of big O that girls seem to achieve - a girl's climax is impossible to verify as Meg Ryan showed us in Harry met Sally, but some girls had five orgasms in some sessions as he reports. I can confidently say that in all my sessions, girls had less than or equal to 2 orgasms in total (I would have said zero, but there could have been a couple of accidents here and there). I sure am envious of his hit rate!I sometimes struggle to fuck more than one girl, fucking the same girl over and over.

Like Sirioja the French devil and Nille the Danish Master, I am in awe of YamaYama's prowess to transmit orgasms to girls over and over again in the same session. I struggle to give a girl one let alone two, but like you Jnpr30 there have been the odd accident where I may have done it with copious DATY technique.

FiddyCent
05-22-16, 16:57
What's amazing about YY (great reports as usual, thx) is that, in addition to his ironman stamina doing 6 to 8 sessions a day for 9 days of clubbing (hopefully had some rest days in between), he manages to session with so many girls. I think several girls at these clubs are pretty enough to fuck, but even in a single trip (which for me is 3 to 4 consecutive days) I keep having repeats, so much so that if I have 15 sessions in total in 4 days, it would be just 10/11 girls at most. YY did have some repeats, but even then, he manages to sample north of 25 girls in each club. He must like a wide variety of girls (and by and large, he is generally happy with most of them, and you don't hear many complaints from him).

I am also amazed at the number of big O that girls seem to achieve - a girl's climax is impossible to verify as Meg Ryan showed us in Harry met Sally, but some girls had five orgasms in some sessions as he reports. I can confidently say that in all my sessions, girls had less than or equal to 2 orgasms in total (I would have said zero, but there could have been a couple of accidents here and there). I sure am envious of his hit rate!Hey Jnpr30.

FKK girls usually fake moaning and orgasms. I can tell you from my own experience that it take a very long time to bring a girl to orgasm. It takes much longer than a 30 minute session. One time, when giving DATY to a girl, she slapped my head with her thighs. Other times, with intense G-Spot fingering, a girl would tense her vaginal grip on my fingers as she was about to orgasm. Then you will see her curl up into the fetal position. That is when you know it is real. Her anus would also open and contract involuntarily. That is what I call her "winking" at me. LOL.

There is no way I can match YY's stamina either. For me, 4 sessions is tops, and spread out through the entire day. We must definitely ask him for his secrets. If he can actually give a girl multiple O's, we really need to bow down to the master and have him teach us his methods. Do you remember the movie "American Pie"? The character Kevin, was given access to the secret manual to oral sex techniques. We need to start one and leave it in a secret hiding place in the FKK club. Each time, somebody who achieves success will need to leave a short diagram and add it to the book.

Long live the master YY! He should get down and writing this sex manual.

FiddyCent.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 17:56
What's amazing about YY (great reports as usual, thx) is that, in addition to his ironman stamina doing 6 to 8 sessions a day for 9 days of clubbing (hopefully had some rest days in between), he manages to session with so many girls. I think several girls at these clubs are pretty enough to fuck, but even in a single trip (which for me is 3 to 4 consecutive days) I keep having repeats, so much so that if I have 15 sessions in total in 4 days, it would be just 10/11 girls at most. YY did have some repeats, but even then, he manages to sample north of 25 girls in each club. He must like a wide variety of girls (and by and large, he is generally happy with most of them, and you don't hear many complaints from him).

I am also amazed at the number of big O that girls seem to achieve - a girl's climax is impossible to verify as Meg Ryan showed us in Harry met Sally, but some girls had five orgasms in some sessions as he reports. I can confidently say that in all my sessions, girls had less than or equal to 2 orgasms in total (I would have said zero, but there could have been a couple of accidents here and there). I sure am envious of his hit rate!Let's be serious, only chicken skin, nipples and clit becoming hard and full of bod, cyprine taste and girl saying: don't touch me anymore for a while, talk. Noises are for porn movies. I remember my World fav, Madi, when she started on May 2014, a real porn star for noises, not for behavior, when I said to her she didn't need to be so noisy, she stopped at least with me and I preferred not so noisy. As Bitumen wrote, some are really candid, but good for them to believe playing a porn movie, I prefer to listen to women body, to smell and taste, like a dog.

PussyLiccker
05-22-16, 18:43
Already PL included a whole bunch of new categories such as attitude, illusion, in addition to the old service.The reason why I added the additional categories was because I didn't seem fair to say some girl's service pointed low, and call it at that. I feel they really deserve more than that, and there are other aspects that I feel some girls really deserve some up lifted. Even the illusion aspect I can break that up to be more informative.

I think sexiness just has to due with looks for the most part, but some girls looks don't exude sexiness much. So, that's where the looks scoring fails. The girl can rate high due to looks, but it still doesn't really provides different aspects of her like sexiness or whatnot.

PussyLiccker
05-22-16, 18:48
For me Lavinia- Bianca is a pretty girl
Same here, I find her pretty facially as well. Attractive overall. I wouldn't rate her so low like HB. Certainly not a 5.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 18:51
FKK girls usually fake moaning and orgasms.
Then you will see her curl up into the fetal position. That is when you know it is real. Her anus would also open and contract involuntarily. That is what I call her "winking" at me. LOL.

There is no way I can match YY's stamina either. For me, 4 sessions is tops, and spread out through the entire day. We must definitely ask him for his secrets. If he can actually give a girl multiple O's, we really need to bow down to the master and have him teach us his methods. Do you remember the movie "American Pie"? The character Kevin, was given access to the secret manual to oral sex techniques. We need to start one and leave it in a secret hiding place in the FKK club. Each time, somebody who achieves success will need to leave a short diagram and add it to the book.

Long live the master YY! He should get down and writing this sex manual.

FiddyCent.I like when a girl ask me not to touch her for a few minutes, after tasting cyprine and when you kiss her clit, she said: please stop.

Same for me, even taking medical products to recover faster and to resist to pain for real sports, but would probably be forbidden for championships, but having 3 rooms on this Friday was exceptional and my third with Anabel was mainly because too frustrated in mind after my second with Steffie, even filling the condom in doggy. Only one on Saturday with Amira. I would not be able to compete for 10 days, my mind would not work for, but I m not sure we have same sport in room, because even for 1 hour, I don't have time for double or triple DATY and BJ and multi fucking positions, if I did so, I think no girl would repeat with me and many would have a killed day. Even Anabel. Bu stopped her day after our 1 h30 , I think I would have killed many pandas girls in chalet.

Sirioja
05-22-16, 19:29
For me Lavinia- Bianca is a pretty girl although a lot of make up (if I recall right), but man she has long legs and she lets you fuck. Lavinia wrapping her long long legs around you as you fuck her is a feeling beyond compare when you are pounding away to the finish line with her.OK for model body, but is she able to wrap her legs around, in doggy? To try to stay hard, even she said: too big. I don't even think about kissing with her, when I would have liked so much with Steffie, out of cigarettes taste.

TankTank123
05-22-16, 19:34
Fascinating to see how many low scores you list for performance: Lorina got a "1" you say? And girls like Nicoletta, if the body / face is so low, why on earth did you even go to the room with them in the first place with so many other (more attractive) options available?

Yes, I agree with your points. Those girls I repeat generally will keep getting uprated, as they master how to keep me happy.

As to the 2 specific cases that surprised you:

Lorena - dud in the room. Rushed through, refused to kiss, and then dared to upsell. I did not give her a zero, as she did deliver standard service.

Nicoletta - I would normally certainly not have taken her as her body falls clearly outside my specs. I took her only upon the recommendation of my long-time regular, Dina, as it was on a day when Nicoletta did not seem to get any customers. You can call this charity, or can see this as an investment to enable me to jump queue to get Dina when she has a waiting list. And now that Syzygies says he is returning to the scene, this becomes more important as Syzygies once snatched Dina before I could get to her, despite saying that he does not like her put-on sounds. :)

Ortos
05-22-16, 19:45
Nicoletta - I would normally certainly not have taken her as her body falls clearly outside my specs. I took her only upon the recommendation of my long-time regular, Dina, as it was on a day when Nicoletta did not seem to get any customers. You can call this charity, or can see this as an investment to enable me to jump queue to get Dina when she has a waiting list. And now that Syzygies says he is returning to the scene, this becomes more important as Syzygies once snatched Dina before I could get to her, despite saying that he does not like her put-on sounds. :)Well that is certainly an interesting dimension that I would not otherwise have considered. Yes, I can see the logic in the madness. .

Sirioja
05-22-16, 20:09
Nicoletta - I would normally certainly not have taken her as her body falls clearly outside my specs. I took her only upon the recommendation of my long-time regular, Dina, as it was on a day when Nicoletta did not seem to get any customers. You can call this charity, or can see this as an investment to enable me to jump queue to get Dina when she has a waiting list. And now that Syzygies says he is returning to the scene, this becomes more important as Syzygies once snatched Dina before I could get to her, despite saying that he does not like her put-on sounds. :)Nicoletta has not so bad look for me, she looks natural and I'm sure she could be prettier face if she was more smiling, maybe for extra, maybe she should think about for better business, she is still quite new at Sharks. I never noticed Dina, even prettier than Nicoletta, was so busy, sitting often at the bar, I'm quite sure Syzy will run, after so long time far away. I'm happy to find more naive guy than me in FKK, believing WGs.

PussyLiccker
05-22-16, 23:56

I am also amazed at the number of big O that girls seem to achieve - a girl's climax is impossible to verify as Meg Ryan showed us in Harry met Sally, but some girls had five orgasms in some sessions as he reports. I can confidently say that in all my sessions, girls had less than or equal to 2 orgasms in total (I would have said zero, but there could have been a couple of accidents here and there). I sure am envious of his hit rate!It's likely the girls already know what he's in for. What he mentions on the report is that the girls (at least one) read his report. Given the number of sessions he does (which I do agree he has quite a stamina, but that's just energy to DATY. LOL. Finishing is another type, what we are probably referring to as "stamina") and multiple days non-stop, some known girls, it would ellude that what he's in for, and has him figured. What provides the most excitement, and surely the big O's are figured out. Now, that goes back the illusion score, if the big O's are a big deal, that should get your knickers up.

We all got our fetishes or central to the session, and certainly YY has his. Girls can do a better fake job than what is clearly meant to show as fake on the movie. Hehe.

Sirioja
05-23-16, 01:30
nipples and clit becoming hard and full of bod, cyprine taste .Full of blood, red clit and nipples becoming dark.

Member #4585
05-23-16, 02:00
OK for model body, but is she able to wrap her legs around, in doggy? When she is lying flat on her stomach and you are fucking her from behind in this position she bends her legs backwards and pulls you in to fuck her.

PussyLiccker
05-23-16, 03:24
Let's be serious, only chicken skin, nipples and clit becoming hard and full of bod, cyprine taste and girl saying: don't touch me anymore for a while, talk. Noises are for porn movies.You know don't cha? Hehe.

Sirioja
05-23-16, 08:51
You know don't cha? Hehe.I meant about clit getting bigger, becoming hard and red, full of blood, nipples becoming hard and dark, tasting cyprine and girls becoming wet under arms, then body talks, more reliable than to think to be Rocco Siffredi. I liked when Amira opened her lips on Saturday, discovering her clit and saying: I like this, until she moved and said: please stop, then I gave little kiss on her clit and it was like electricity for her. I like less when she put her hands in hair, finishing like Johny Rotten from Sex Pistols.

What is: don't cha?

Syzygies
05-23-16, 09:36
Nicoletta - I would normally certainly not have taken her as her body falls clearly outside my specs. I took her only upon the recommendation of my long-time regular, Dina, as it was on a day when Nicoletta did not seem to get any customers. You can call this charity, or can see this as an investment to enable me to jump queue to get Dina when she has a waiting list. And now that Syzygies says he is returning to the scene, this becomes more important as Syzygies once snatched Dina before I could get to her, despite saying that he does not like her put-on sounds. :)Was fair to be called a Roxanna snatcher in former times, however I only ever tried Dina once, and that was after a very long time of having seen her around. So I must have been a bit desperate that day. I should have known from her style, she was an actress, but did not know just how bad at it, she was. Both her and her Hungarian friend did not like to be actually turned on, in my experience. Some other girls don't mind.

Is Moira still around? She is very impressive in the room in terms of having fun and seeming to enjoy herself and enjoy sending the guy to heaven. A bit of the squeeze box too.

Syzygies
05-23-16, 09:50
What provides the most excitement, and surely the big O's are figured out. Now, that goes back the illusion score, if the big O's are a big deal, that should get your knickers up.

We all got our fetishes or central to the session, and certainly YY has his. Girls can do a better fake job than what is clearly meant to show as fake on the movie. Hehe.Surely no one cares if a girl really had an "O" or not. There is no evidence one way or the other. Either she successfully gave the impression of having a good time or not, or failed in the attempt (like Dina's bad acting). Either it seemed GFE or it didn't. Obvious fake screaming doesn't impress me.

Some girls seem pretty honest and not into big faking, even will say they cannot cum today or don't want to, when choosing to terminate the DATY before getting too stimulated.

Alice / Ellis / Ellys (whatever), the slim blonde, was a funny girl. She could get away with bit of acting, as she did it in such a way, as though joking, as to be a bit satirical and amusing. She was much less of a screamer though, on subsequent bookings, from memory. I asked her not to overdo it.

Not every girl can be an academy award level actress. No point in debating if a girl ever had an O or not. It can't be proven and just doesn't matter.

Sirioja
05-23-16, 09:51
Not seen on Friday 20 May, but Moira was there on Friday 13 and she seems to start earlier, I saw her about 2 pm.

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 09:53
Yra hasn't been allowed re entryCould you elaborate this? Did Yra have some problems at Sharks like Ingrid?

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 10:15
...(1)hopefully had some rest days in between.....(2)he is generally happy with most of them.....(3)I am also amazed at the number of big O that girls seem to achieve .....(1) no rest day, (2) We can talk with merchandise, can evaluate it, can decide if you buy it or not beforehand. (3) Just serve a girl not have her serve you, then you may be able to realize your goal. LOL.

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 10:19
we really need to bow down to the master and have him teach us his methodsJust love a girl and her pussy, LOL.

Sirioja
05-23-16, 10:24
Could you elaborate this? Did Yra have some problems at Sharks like Ingrid?Blond Barbie tattooed Ingrid, working on summer 2014? Met her after at Prestige Neunkirchen and World on November 2014. The only FKK girl, I offered champagne, Cosmina was with us, great room with Ingrid after and later at Prestige.

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 10:26
We all got our fetishes or central to the session, and certainly YY has hisYeah, my fetish is quite different from that of average mongers.

Exodus8
05-23-16, 10:28
Yeah, my fetish is quite different from that of average mongers.My guess is that yr trade secret is to lick the girl all over and give them massage, LOL.

Hessen Bub
05-23-16, 10:29
Could you elaborate this? Did Yra have some problems at Sharks like Ingrid?Will not spill details here, but it seems like she will not return.

Is Moira still around? Yes she is.

HB.

YamaYama0519
05-23-16, 10:31
Is Moira still around? Hi, Syz, long time no see (or hear). I could not find her during my four-day Sharks tour. Does anybody know?

TankTank123
05-23-16, 11:54
Was fair to be called a Roxanna snatcher in former times, however I only ever tried Dina once, and that was after a very long time of having seen her around. So I must have been a bit desperate that day.You would not have been able to snatch Roxanna from me as I used to always arrange our meeting day / time in advance.

I still clearly remember the day in May 2014 when everything went wrong. First, I had to abort taking the 11 am VIA train as it was raining heavily and thus could not get to Dina early as usual. Then when I finally got to the lounge past noon, I saw Dina there and waved to her, she acknowledged, but you got to her before me, and she was subsequently occupied with a regular till evening when I finally got her. How unlucky it had to be for me to be so deprived by someone who took her just out of desperation!

And in the afternoon, you also got to squeezebox first, when I was already just about 5 metres from her, and she was not available again the rest of the day. :)

Exodus8
05-23-16, 17:13
I meant about clit getting bigger, becoming hard and red, full of blood, nipples becoming hard and dark, tasting cyprine and girls becoming wet under arms, then body talks, more reliable than to think to be Rocco Siffredi. I liked when Amira opened her lips on Saturday, discovering her clit and saying: I like this, until she moved and said: please stop, then I gave little kiss on her clit and it was like electricity for her. I like less when she put her hands in hair, finishing like Johny Rotten from Sex Pistols.

What is: don't cha?Now all girls reading this forum will say "please stop" to u LOL.

Don't cha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmA

Sirioja
05-23-16, 21:05
Now all girls reading this forum will say "please stop" to u LOL.

Don't cha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNSxNsr4wmAMany girls read, but they should not and should not care about writings, they should better care about their family, their health. They know they work in fast money bad business, when you know You have to do a bad job, you don't care about others.

StarletVoyager
05-23-16, 22:42
I spread her lips and my head spinned with the heady aroma and taste of her cyprine emissions, oozing drop by drop onto my waiting tongue.

Sirioja
05-23-16, 23:06
I spread her lips and my head spinned with the heady aroma and taste of her cyprine emissions, oozing drop by drop onto my waiting tongue.If the girl took a shower, it s not dirty. The best is when you start the girl day, Amira was very tasty on Saturday at 2 pm, not soap but her natural, a little bit bitter, taste. Like with a real GF when waking up.

TankTank123
05-24-16, 06:03
Nicoletta has not so bad look for me, she looks natural and I'm sure she could be prettier face if she was more smiling, maybe for extra, maybe she should think about for better business, she is still quite new at Sharks. I never noticed Dina, even prettier than Nicoletta, was so busy, sitting often at the bar, I'm quite sure Syzy will run, after so long time far away. I'm happy to find more naive guy than me in FKK, believing WGs.I gave Nicoletta a 6 for face as I do agree with you that she has a pretty natural face; but not an 8, because she does not have sparkle smile like Annabelle. Rather, I gave Nicoletta only a 4 for body as tits are too large and she is becoming plump.

Dina was busy on Friday May 20 afternoon and early evening, and Nicoletta was alone at the bar.

I finally spotted you, but did not get a chance to say Hello, as you were too busy for a long time in the evening with Annabelle on the couch in front of the staircase.

This shows that what you said in your post in the World thread about WGs telling lies is absolutely correct, as Annabelle told me when I was with her earlier on that day that she would never take you because you posted bad things about her, and yet she did take you just to get money!

Syzygies
05-24-16, 07:34
You would not have been able to snatch Roxanna from me as I used to always arrange our meeting day / time in advance.

I still clearly remember the day in May 2014 when everything went wrong. First, I had to abort taking the 11 am VIA train as it was raining heavily and thus could not get to Dina early as usual. Then when I finally got to the lounge past noon, I saw Dina there and waved to her, she acknowledged, but you got to her before me, and she was subsequently occupied with a regular till evening when I finally got her. How unlucky it had to be for me to be so deprived by someone who took her just out of desperation!

And in the afternoon, you also got to squeezebox first, when I was already just about 5 metres from her, and she was not available again the rest of the day. :)I probably did catch the 11:25 VIA and hence would have arrived earlier, rain or not. Aborting that train could have been the start of all the problems.

You should have buddied up with me and told me your plans. I would have been happy to give you first go at Dina and your squeezebox. You might have even saved me from a below average session with Dina.

Never was intentionally snatching anyone in particular except maybe Roxanna on Sundays, before she used to get very busy. I noticed in World thread that Madi is gone. This makes it even less likely I will bother to go to World. Was my World favorite as well, but more than 2 years ago. All my World favourites left and now including Madi. Strange that World was my favorite club in former times, and now can't be bothered to go there. It really isn't the club that matters. Only the girls that are working.

Some World girls moved to Sharks fortunately (or Oase). Hope Madi would consider Sharks since has the flexibility to work when she feels like it.

Is there a hidden meaning behind Nicholetta's tits being "too large"? Never heard of complaints about large before unless they are silicone. Maybe I will understand better when I meet her.

Sirioja
05-24-16, 08:30
I gave Nicoletta a 6 for face as I do agree with you that she has a pretty natural face; but not an 8, because she does not have sparkle smile like Annabelle. Rather, I gave Nicoletta only a 4 for body as tits are too large and she is becoming plump.

Dina was busy on Friday May 20 afternoon and early evening, and Nicoletta was alone at the bar.

I finally spotted you, but did not get a chance to say Hello, as you were too busy for a long time in the evening with Annabelle on the couch in front of the staircase.

This shows that what you said in your post in the World thread about WGs telling lies is absolutely correct, as Annabelle told me when I was with her earlier on that day that she would never take you because you posted bad things about her, and yet she did take you just to get money!For me, real beautiful girls are Megan, Madi, Anna and Isabella at World. New blond Steffi. Ro is also beautiful. Dina is prettier than Nicoletta, but Nicoletta smiling would be on same level than Anabel for look for me. Ariana with saggy tits and mum belly was pretty for me. Megan could be a real model, she just has to believe she can try again, but some girls can be pretty because of beautiful face or class, like Alice who has a real "aura" , when a Janine looks so empty, her only sign of life is smoking.

You speak too much about me with girls, like a German fat belly guy who say to all the girls I write bad things, but girls don t care, they ask me to go to room and to repeat when they know me. It was not first time on this Friday, Anabel talked to me, she knows me from her friend Aylice who knows me very well, so she told You what she wants, like Madi after 1 year and now again, after following World shame rules for long time, with sometimes no business on week days, just paying World as a client, to wait sitting. To be fair with Anabel, she asked me to sit with her, only to speak, we spoke for a long time, I advised her to return working in Paris, she kissed me, but never asked me to go to room, after a long while she said she would go to sleep, because she was boring by her day, then as I was frustrated by my room with Steffi, I had the idea to play to test her to have fun after a new boring Friday, after my early room with Megan. I tested her for foreplay for more than 1 hour in chalet, before sex which was with condom. I can say she has high sexual potential for a 20 yo girl, she is the "sister" of Aylice for potential and stamina and can also play GF, even Aylice is more GFE. So, I decided to go to chalet at night and I apologize to her because she was so cold, she didn't ask me to go to room.

So, keep on listening WGs lies, so funny to hear about Raïssa fucking her panda after our summer 2015 at World, I prefer to listen Fleetwood Mac song: tell me lies, too many lies with Madi about being graduated, hopes for a new life, but still fucking 1 year later and following World rules, but I really wish her a better life and I m sure she could be successful for another job. But WGs are usually not the most clever girls, that s why they work in brothels to give money to pimps who are clever and lazy small dicks, just why Romanian girls say: You are big, compare to BF / pimp.

TankTank123
05-24-16, 08:54
You should have buddied up with me and told me your plans. I would have been happy to give you first go at Dina and your squeezebox.

Hope Madi would consider Sharks since has the flexibility to work when she feels like it.

Is there a hidden meaning behind Nicholetta's tits being "too large"? Never heard of complaints about large before unless they are silicone. Maybe I will understand better when I meet her.Unfortunately, I had not identified your handle until one of the following days in May 2014 when you posted that it was you who took Dina early on that day, and squeezebox later (after you had read my post about the hijacks).

I did suggest Sharks to Madi earlier this year, but she said that as she had other work in the day north of Frankfurt, Sharks would not be convenient. Maybe she might appear at Oase, as she did not reject that idea.

No hidden meaning to Nicoletta's big tits. I just don't get attracted to big tits. You have not met Nicoletta? She is Dina's sister and always sits shielded between Dina and the other bespectacled brunette short-haired Hungarian girl.

By the way, Gloria/Didi (with awful silicone now and large spectacles) has also moved to Sharks.

Nick The G
05-24-16, 09:23
Many girls read, but they should not and should not care about writings, they should better care about their family, their health. They know they work in fast money bad business. When you know You have to do a bad job, you don't care about others.Good description of the negative sides of the capitalistic system.

I like to do a slight modification for better understanding what you were trying to say:

"Many men / women read, but they should not and should not care about writing (s), they should better care about their family, their health. They know they work in fast money bad business. When you know you have to do a bad job, you don't care about others".

BTW, who in your opinion is doing the "bad job"?

Nick The G
05-24-16, 09:34
..... as you were too busy for a long time in the evening with Annabelle on the couch in front of the staircase.
This shows that what you said in your post in the World thread about WGs telling lies is absolutely correct, as Annabelle told me when I was with her earlier on that day that she would never take you because you posted bad things about her, and yet she did take you just to get money!That phenomenon is well known and called the "one minute truth".

Sirioja
05-24-16, 13:39
I did suggest Sharks to Madi earlier this year, but she said that as she had other work in the day north of Frankfurt, Sharks would not be convenient. Maybe she might appear at Oase, as she did not reject that idea.

No hidden meaning to Nicoletta's big tits. I just don't get attracted to big tits. You have not met Nicoletta? She is Dina's sister and always sits shielded between Dina and the other bespectacled brunette short-haired Hungarian girl.Nicoletta is B cup falling, but not bad for me because I like naturals and Newton gravity, more than silicon rocks, for sure bigger than "A-" cup for Madi tits, but they were perfect even small. Many girls are "sisters" in clubs, I have so many "brothers" in clubs, even some I don't know but who know and talk about me. I don't find they have same face with Dina. Black short hair with glasses is Eliz ex Elli.

When she had slow business on Winter 2015, I told to Madi she could move, she could have tried Oase, Sharks is too far for her, but she preferred to stay at World for private reasons. I wish her to really retire and start the job she is very skillful for, as I wish to Megan to believe in her for a better job, but if Madi comes back for fast money, I think she will at World or just around, maybe Turkish. Who can resist to blood? How can a girl work normal job on day, when returning home at 5 or 6 am? Will see for birthday business. No truth with WGs.

Sirioja
05-24-16, 20:31
That phenomenon is well known and called the "one minute truth".Most of guys are not even able to understand, WGs just tell them what they want to be said, to make them feel lucky, to pay for sex. Many girls are waiting to get business, not so many regular bankable clients.

Sirioja
05-24-16, 21:51
I like to do a slight modification for better understanding what you were trying to say:

"Many men / women read, but they should not and should not care about writing (s), they should better care about their family, their health. They know they work in fast money bad business. When you know you have to do a bad job, you don't care about others".

BTW, who in your opinion is doing the "bad job"?No Nick, message was only for WGs, not about guys who read and need to repeat to girls. Bad fast money business, land of jealousy between WGs and for little guys, where some girls make other girls pay to work, where some girls steal money to other girls. I don't judge girls, I just wish to girls I know a better and free life. WGs know what job they do and why they do it, why I wrote: when You do a bad job, you don't care, you just do it because you have to do it.

Sirioja
05-25-16, 08:21
No Nick, message was only for WGs, not about guys who read and need to repeat to girls. Bad fast money business, land of jealousy between WGs and for little guys, where some girls make other girls pay to work, where some girls steal money to other girls. I don't judge girls, I just wish to girls I know a better and free life. WGs know what job they do and why they do it, why I wrote: when You do a bad job, you don't care, you just do it because you have to do it.Even the oldest women job, brothels are bad business and bad job, I don't say WGs are bad, they have to be careful about pimps, hells and about her family not knowing their job. Usually they say working at night bar or dancing in club, but when a WG mother find messages on phone, then parents can't look at their child on same way.

TankTank123
05-25-16, 17:28
One way for a person to rapidly get his post count up is to reply to his own post after a few hours have passed!

Syzygies
05-26-16, 08:06
I have been away quite a while, so some mistakes possible (obviously). Plenty of unknown or long forgotten girls. A lot more girls than listed.

Some girls met (quite a few reusing names of previous girls):
Ilka
Anja/Anya
Nana
Melanie
Ruby
Oprah
Mai-Ling? (Asian look girl short straight bob cut)
Peggy
Megan
Bianca
Steffi
Selena
Stephanie(Fr)

Previously Oase girls:
Angelina(ex Palace and Oase)
Lori/Laura(back from Oase)
Miranda?(Ex Oase) black girl big lips
Kati(ex Oase)
Beatrice(ex Oase)

Long term girls I have listed before:
Aida(Rom)
Anca(Rom)
Aphrodite
Beatrice(Rom)
Catalina(Rom ex Oase brunette Sabina)
Cindy(Rom) reddish brunette
Cosmina(Rom)
Crissy(from Oase)
Diana(Rom)?
Dilek(Tur?)
Emine(Bos)
Esther
Evita(Rom)
Georgina(Deu)
Hanna(Rom)
Heli/Helli sounds like Hailey
Ivy(Rom)
Janine(Deu)
Jessica(Rom)
Kelly(P.Rico)
Kyra("Svk"/Srb)
Lara(Deu)
Lavinia, tall slim blonde stunning body, fab ass.
Brandy/Leya/Lea(Rom)
Lorena(Rom)
Luna(Rom)
Madelina
Marina(Lat)
Martina
Mia
Moira(Rom)
Natty/Natasha(Rom)(ex World Erika)
Paloma (ex World Karina)
Rosa(Rom)
Samira(Aze)
Sandra(Deu)
Silvana(Ita)
Sophia(Deu)
Stella(Rom/Asian)
Yeliz/Jelis(Rom)

Member #4585
05-26-16, 08:19
Thank you Syzygies for the Wednesday line up list from Sharks.

Sirioja
05-26-16, 08:25
Nana or Naya with beautiful eyes, long time working at Sharks?

Kelli is back? I didn't see her since long time.

Agnes. Pol is sometimes there.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 08:27
Sharks line up was impressive, and fears of Wednesday being a sausage fest were unfounded. It was impressive not because of great bodies, which is normal, but because of a few newer quite pretty faces. Sharks is still on the rise in the prettiness criteria for my taste.

Some of the most pretty or cute girls, to my taste were: Melanie black hair white skinned Cinderella, Ruby skinny blonde (build a bit like Paloma but not that skinny), Bianca tall blonde ass always towel wrapped (as it is a bit big), Anya tall brunette, Nana (very new cutie) not exactly slim, Steffi blonde, Selena wavy blonde hair rather small ass. Lavina did not quite make the list, but nice for most guys. I missed even meeting a couple more pretty ones. Oase used to be ahead for pretty face girls, but will it measure up now, I wonder?

For food, the Lamb stew was extremely tasty and the mixed vegs were good. Never got food this good at World or Oase for my low carbs diet. I was drawn away from the duck this time. A really fat girl had a plate with 5 potatoes (no surprise). What did surprise me was so many German guys would take a plate with two schnitzels (Puten or Hanchen) and 5 potatoes. I would grow huge if I ate so much potato. No other veg, and not even trying the Lamb. I never take schnitzel, as deep fried crumbing does not appeal. However so many choices, something for everyone.

Ellys, Agnes not there, so lucky Kelly (P. Rico) and Moira came back. Both super sessions. Kelly has developed her tongue technique for BBBJ to be virtually 10 out of 10 for BJ. Biased view point having not had a western girl for a while. Moira was always amazing. I don't have a review of the new pretty girls as yet.

Amazing to see 4 or 5 black girls. Apart from Stella, I guess the very popular Asian looking girl must be Mai-Ling at a guess. Great slim body and bob cut hair. Semi-dark skin. I was not looking for Asian.

Cosmina and Lorena both look rather different to their former skinny selves. Growing tummies. However Cosmina's looks still appeal to me. She was smiling nicely in a good mood I guess. I hear that Larissa is also getting quite a bit bigger but did not see her myself. Just gossip. Beatrice of Oase has real tits and still looks good yet has no where near as many customers as Mia, Oprah, Mai-Ling? (all busy). Beatrice needs to wake up and treat her customers the way she should to get busy with regular repeaters. She waited ages to get a customer, no doubt hoping I would be spending on her. However plenty of pretty competition for her. Brandy/Leya is looking extra slim these days, small waist but still very big swinging tits. So her body and lips appeal a lot. Pity about being skittish in the room, last I tried.

A few really regular Sharks customers known, but a bit different crowd to the weekend.

Many of the showers are shitty. Hard to adjust due to delayed reaction. Either very cold water or burning hot. Had to find the right shower that was easy to adjust giving a reasonable temperature. Showers were not so difficult in the past in my experience. Perhaps the hot water is just too hot early in the day.

Sirioja
05-26-16, 08:46
When you make stamina sports, you need to eat kilos of potatoes or pasta, as slow sugar foods, I eat this every day, all along the year and I don't think I'm so fat. Green vegetables don t help for stamina. Sauces make being fat, only potatoes or pasta or bread don't, but no sauce, no Parmesan, only a bit of butter, to get strong. No beer, water with gas or sprite to make oxygen in blood higher, then you can "kill" girls in room, with respect and without hurting, of course.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 09:15
Thank you Syzygies for the Wednesday line up list from Sharks.Maybe some other well known posters, more regular at the club, can fill out some extra names.

Some really well known girls were away or not seen: Roxanna, Larissa, Ariana, Aurelia, Holly, Agnes, Ellys/Alice, Dina, Patricia, Mira, Mara, Karina, Leni, Suzie, Angelica. Just examples that come to mind.

Hessen Bub
05-26-16, 09:53
Leni quit AFAIK. Holly was seen in ROM. Agnes is still working. Ellys / Alice has been gone for a long time, different club or she quit. Roxanna and Larissa seem to be on holiday. Patricia will be back in a few weeks. Dina has her week of like she always has.

HB.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 10:37
Leni quit AFAIK. Holly was seen in ROM. Agnes is still working. Ellys / Alice has been gone for a long time, different club or she quit. Roxanna and Larissa seem to be on holiday. Patricia will be back in a few weeks. Dina has her week off like she always has.

HB.Yeh thanks. I haven't been keeping up with all the news. Plenty of great looking replacements around for those gone or away, or even better looking. Only Pamela really badly missed in my case.

TankTank123
05-26-16, 12:06
The short Asian girl with short bob is indeed MaiLing - a Filipina who is a terrific dynamo in the room. She works only on Wednesdays and Fridays. One of my favorites now.

Kati uses the name Tamaris here. She has not improved much.

I now use the old showers as the water temperature there is somewhat more controllable.

YamaYama0519
05-26-16, 13:13
...Some of the most pretty or cute girls...Ruby skinny blonde (build a bit like Paloma but not that skinny)... Bianca tall blonde ass always towel wrapped (as it is a bit big)... Anya tall brunette... Steffi blonde...Yes, they are dynamites. I did have dreamlike sessions with them. I should have had one-hour or longer sessions with them if my stamina had endured.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 13:36
Kati uses the name Tamaris here. She has not improved much.

I now use the old showers as the water temperature there is somewhat more controllable.Okay I did not get a chance to know Sharks names of ex Oase girls, other than Beatrice seems to have managed to retain that name taking over from a previous Beatrice at Sharks.

I was okay With a new shower having a fine spray (just one tried). In old showers, I could only control the right back corner one, of those I tried.

I never tried Kati, since originally her name was originally given to me as "Stropinella". "Not improved much" suggests you gave her another chance to change with the new location? Also suggests she might be borderline case between weak and average? To say she didn't improve is a little unclear about overall rating.

Chances of improvement are very slim in my experience unless the girl changes from ambivalence to actually like the customer. The only girl that was poor first time and improved significantly that I can think of right now is Aurelia. She can do better when she wants to. Some great girls can improve further. Mostly below average girls go even more downhill. Really bad girls never get another chance.

Hessen Bub
05-26-16, 13:45
Yes, they are dynamites. I did have dreamlike sessions with them. I should have had one-hour or longer sessions with them if my stamina had endured.Dream like session with Bianca also? Mine was a nightmare. Same I heard from others. Didn't hear one good opinion about her. She's also cutting sessions short and asking extra money for DFK.

HB.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 13:56
Yes, they are dynamites. I did have dreamlike sessions with them. I should have had one-hour or longer sessions with them if my stamina had endured.Now I have met some of the girls you reviewed, I will consider the reviews again, bearing in mind that you never get very critical. Ester is not on my list to try and Bianca seems a bit doubtful (not quite my spec and think her personality won't be right).

Your reports mean more now I actually met the girls. I do not have your stamina to just try them all. LOL

Is Sascha that you reviewed, the same slim pretty one I tried more than once in the past and never managed to get a kiss or any sign of GFE at all, and she used to hang out with Sidonia I think? So I completely gave up on her. Aurelia was significantly better for me than Sascha on a second try. Maybe Sascha did not like me for some reason.

Craiova
05-26-16, 14:08
Bianca and Ester both are a write-off in room.

Strange how they both survive at carp pond with all this fastidious guys there. LOL.

BarryManila
05-26-16, 14:12
Maybe some other posters can fill out some extra names.Thanks for the amazing line up, Syzy. Here are some more names from yesterday: Adela, Ro. Alina, Ro. Anais, Ro. Andrea, Ro. Antonia, Ro. Chanel, Croatia. Coco, Ro. Corinna, Ro. Dea, Ro.

Denise, Ro. Elena, Greece. Enya, Ro. Ewa, Ro. Fernanda, Brazil. Hanna, Cz. Henrietta, H. Linda, Ro. Manuela, Bul. Maria, Ro. Mayda, Bosnia. Niki, Bul. Paula, Ro. Rebecca, Ro. Savannah, Ro.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 14:49
Thanks for the amazing line up, Syzy. Here are some more names from yesterday: Adela, Ro. Alina, Ro. Anais, Ro. Andrea, Ro. Antonia, Ro. Chanel, Croatia. Coco, Ro. Corinna, Ro. Dea, Ro.

Denise, Ro. Elena, Greece. Enya, Ro. Ewa, Ro. Fernanda, Brazil. Hanna, Cz. Henrietta, H. Linda, Ro. Manuela, Bul. Maria, Ro. Mayda, Bosnia. Niki, Bul. Paula, Ro. Rebecca, Ro. Savannah, Ro.I had not realised Hanna was Cze since she hangs with Romanians.

I remember now meeting Savannah. I think I got distracted by her cuter buddy at the time. LOL.

Maria. Yes I did see her too but can't recall her look now. Linda I should know.

Some of your names you list are very familiar like I once knew who some of them were for a brief moment, but no actual hands on contact.

Craiova
05-26-16, 14:53
I had not realised Hanna was Cze since she hangs with Romanians..There are two Hanna (h) at Sharks. One Cz and one Ro.
The Cz Hannah with silicon double DD is well known. Age maybe almost 35 yo. Worked already at Atlantis, than till 2011 many years at Oase, than one year at Mainhattan, than three years at Palace and now since one year at Sharks. Despite her silicon and dress size service top class.

TankTank123
05-26-16, 14:56
I was okay With a new shower having a fine spray (just one tried). In old showers, I could only control the right back corner one, of those I tried.
I never tried Kati, since originally her name was originally given to me as "Stropinella"Oops, I misread and thought you were referring to ex World Kati.

I was put off with the new showers because when I first tried them in Winter when they were newly installed, it was too cold to shower under the spray. It is precisely that right back corner old shower that I now use. Fortunately, as few guys now patronise the old showers, I have no problems getting to it.

BarryManila
05-26-16, 14:58
Chanel, Croatia. Coco, Ro.BTW: If you take the two girls for a threesome, you were in bed with Coco Chanel. LOL.

TankTank123
05-26-16, 15:02
Is Sascha that you reviewed, the same slim pretty one I tried more than once in the past and never managed to get a kiss or any sign of GFE at all, and she used to hang out with Sidonia I think? So I completely gave up on her. Aurelia was significantly better for me than Sascha on a second try. Maybe Sascha did not like me for some reason.I got plenty of kisses without prompting, and GFE from Sascha with dark hair and large eyes, who claims Sidonia is her cousin. So, maybe she is selective. They sit in the Janine couch area, and last Friday they dislocated the Janine fan club who were then dispersed elsewhere.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 15:05
Oops, I misread and thought you were referring to ex World Kati.

I was put off with the new showers because when I first tried them in Winter when they were newly installed, it was too cold to shower under the spray. It is precisely that right back corner old shower that I now use. Fortunately, as few guys now patronise the old showers, I have no problems getting to it.I think there were two Katis at Oase at least to make even more complicated. The one I refer to is tall and blonde and moderately pretty to my taste. She may have only just arrived at Sharks. I would not know. I don't think I can mistaken recognising her but did not speak to her to check anything.

I don't know if she was at World ever. At Oase for a fairly extended time.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 15:11
I got plenty of kisses without prompting, and GFE from Sascha with dark hair and large eyes, who claims Sidonia is her cousin. So, maybe she is selective. They sit in the Janine couch area, and last Friday they dislocated the Janine fan club who were dispersed elsewhere.OK something went wrong with chemistry then. When I went with her, she and Sidonia used to hang out to the left of the stairs up to the whirlpool. Well over a year ago. I haven't seen her now for a long time. She was tall slim very cute and dark reddish hair from memory like burgundy. Sidonia was initially a very shy sidekick but continued after Sascha disappeared for a long time.

I gather you got much better from Dina too. Perhaps someone warned Sascha how bad I am. LOL

Craiova
05-26-16, 15:22
Perhaps someone warned Sascha how bad I am. LOLThat isn't necessary bc almost all girls at Sharks (same at Oase) know you. They know what you write on ISG, they know how much money you spend and what you do in room.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 15:55
That isn't necessary bc almost all girls at Sharks (same at Oase) know you. They know what you write on ISG, they know how much money you spend and what you do in room.So they all know I am very well behaved in the room with no deviant stuff. Not agressive. So what? It is not putting off 95% of the girls. Sascha was an exception. Stories and gossip are usually much larger than life. Some girls actually commented that I wasn't like what they had heard or expected.

I have been warned by girls not to hang out talking with certain "evil" customers lest their reputation should brush off on me. E.g. Don't talk to the man with the fan.

If your point is that I may have been disadvantaged by false stories, then I agree that is possible. However most girls see for themselves.

Craiova
05-26-16, 16:04
So they all know I am very well behaved in the room with no deviant stuff. Not agressive. So what? It is not putting off 95% of the girls. Sascha was an exception. Stories and gossip are usually much larger than life. Some girls actually commented that I wasn't like what they had heard or expected.Most likely everything true what you say here. But one thing you should consider most of the girls 1. Don't like forums writers and 2. Demanding clients and 3. The combination of one and two they hate most.

TankTank123
05-26-16, 16:28
So they all know I am very well behaved in the room with no deviant stuff. Not agressive.I can provide one verification. Squeezebox told me that you were one nice kind slow-moving pussycat, who defended her when she was attacked in the forum (although I did not recall ever reading any attacks on her). Your mention came up during a session 2 years ago when I was telling her that the person who hijacked her from me the week previous to that session owned up in the forum.

By the way, maybe the problem you had with Dina was that she disliked being licked (and extensive DATY), which was why she dumped Sirioja.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 16:58
Most likely everything true what you say here. But one thing you should consider most of the girls 1. Don't like forums writers and 2. Demanding clients and 3. The combination of one and two they hate most.If they hate guys slow to cum, then fine I am guilty. Some girls are happy to take me for an extra long session. They need the money or they like a long session over a fiddy. They all find out exactly what I am like on the first session anyway and very few are refusing me. One or two yes, think I am too risky but only after several sessions. They make their own assessment.

What the other girls think hardly matters.

Yes I appreciate the famous writers bit.

Craiova
05-26-16, 17:00
Squeezebox told me that you who defended her when she was attacked in the forum (although I did not recall ever reading any attacks on her).If you mean with squeezebox Erika / Carla I'm also can't remember of any attacks on her. She always gets very good reports in all forums. Only thing I can remember the guy Craiova always doubt her beautiness and gave her optic in best case a 6. LOL.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 17:06
I can provide one verification. Squeezebox told me that you were one nice kind slow-moving pussycat, who defended her when she was attacked in the forum (although I did not recall ever reading any attacks on her). Your mention came up during a session 2 years ago when I was telling her that the person who hijacked her from me the week previous to that session owned up in the forum.

By the way, maybe the problem you had with Dina was that she disliked being licked (and extensive DATY), which was why she dumped Sirioja.Sure of course Dina does not like DATY. I made that plain. That was part of our incompatibility. She asked me to stop after 30 secs. I stopped. My real complaint was her bullshit acting, which she may not turn on for everyone. Just too professional for me to repeat. No illusion for me. Just incompatible. I like a girl who makes fun if possible, and many girls are into extended DATY. Some even teach me how they like it.

No one scares the squeeze box in the slightest. She is confident to handle most customers and likes to be in charge a bit. She can be a lot of fun.

Hessen Bub
05-26-16, 17:07
There was something about her hygiene long time ago. Didn't search for it now. Wasn't true anyway.

HB.

Craiova
05-26-16, 17:24
Dina is the most conceited girl at Sharks. Behaves like princess I've lost totally my interest on her.

Syzygies
05-26-16, 17:27
If you mean with squeezebox Erika / Carla I'm also can't remember of any attacks on her. She always gets very good reports in all forums. Only thing I can remember the guy Craiova always doubt her beautiness and gave her optic in best case a 6. LOL.Body is fine if you don't need large ass and large tits. She is still a bit curvy despite very small ass. Not straight bodied and no where near to the really scrawny girls. Face not stunning, nose just fine for me, however very playful attitude and exceptional skills makes up for the 6. A bit heavy on the smoking but there are mints. I regard her as a good friend for a chat too. There is no one quite like her however for any fans of hers, I recommend Moira as a high skills girl and also joking around a lot.

I forget to mention that these girls have a work ethic and are not lazy in the room.

Sirioja
05-26-16, 19:40
By the way, maybe the problem you had with Dina was that she disliked being licked (and extensive DATY), which was why she dumped Sirioja.So, after Madi or Anabel who need to tell you about me, I don't remember you were in room with Dina and me, I think it was on February 2014, when I just discovered Sharks. She could ran away from room before 30 mn, but we stayed for 1 hour, even we were in a bad room under fishes. I don't remember I asked her again, even she is one of the prettiest at Sharks for me, but I felt we don't enjoy same way for sex and I don't need to force any girl, when I can go each week with girls like Megan at Sharks or the prettiest in other clubs I visit. About what you wrote about Anabel, even we stayed a very long time speaking and kissing on couch, to be fair with her, she never asked me to go to room to make money on this Friday, I proposed her and to to go outside at night when it was not so warm, she could refuse, according to what you wrote, but she didn't, she didn't say she wanted to stop fast, we stayed 1 h30 , and now she knows how I protect a girl when I make the mistake to take her in cold. You and another member like to write your jealousy, without knowing anything about my time with Madi or Raïssa, forced to go with me so many times, sometimes with 3 rooms on same day, a real nightmare, but only your narrow brain problem, not mine, but it was better you didn't come to me on Friday, I don't need to meet bullshit guys, I prefer to speak with girls about them, not about other guys, and so many girls repeat so many times with a bad guy who force girls to go to room, for sex in room. Of course, I never propose to girls to speak about other guys or to play cards, I have better to enjoy.

Sirioja
05-26-16, 20:29
Sharks line up was impressived. It was impressive not because of great bodies, which is normal, but because of a few newer quite pretty faces. Sharks is still on the rise in the prettiness criteria for my taste.
Some of the most pretty or cute girls, to my taste were: Melanie black hair white skinned Cinderella, Ruby skinny blonde (build a bit like Paloma but not that skinny), Bianca tall blonde ass always towel wrapped (as it is a bit big), Anya tall brunette, Nana (very new cutie) not exactly slim, Steffi blonde, Selena wavy blonde hair rather small ass. Lavina did not quite make the list, but nice for most guys. I missed even meeting a couple more pretty ones. Oase used to be ahead for pretty face girls, but will it measure up now, I wonder?
You just came back, it s new, so, it s beautiful, like US guys landing from fat US girls, but not many really pretty or classy girls at the moment at Sharks. Fortunately, for me, Megan, also new blond Steffi. Ro, but with low GFE level, even friendly. Sharks is not at its best for me who visit each week. Fortunately, FKK land is huge, to find beauties elsewhere.

Sirioja
05-27-16, 07:07
Dina is the most conceited girl at Sharks. Behaves like princess I've lost totally my interest on her.Even not my girl, I mean I went only once with her more than 2 years ago, but not many classy beauties and angel face like her, when she is not tired, at Sharks. My eyes like to look at her, when she walks swinging her ass, with sunglasses. She seems to have her regulars, I don t mean guys who visit only 3 or 4 times per year, but more often regulars. When you don't like a girl, just try to find another one. But for me, Sharks without Megan, Aurelia, Dina, Diana for her wonderful tits and also Beatrice pears tits, would be so boring for my eyes. Janine is just a dead doll smoking for me.

I know a few guys who enjoyed with blond Bianka even not kissing and Ester has always been lovely with me, even not Danny level in room, but not so bad, kissing. Just my experience. Nice if smiling Kelli is back, even never been with her, but friendly girl, even knowing about my internet poesy, but nothing more to write about her.

About any girl, my poesy is only about look and behavior, I promised to Isabella to never write about sex in room, I don t give sexual lessons, for gay guys who prefer to talk about other guys.

Syzygies
05-27-16, 08:04
You just came back, it s new, so, it s beautiful, like US guys landing from fat US girls, but not many really pretty or classy girls at the moment at Sharks. Fortunately, for me, Megan, also new blond Steffi. Ro, but with low GFE level, even friendly. Sharks is not at its best for me who visit each week. Fortunately, FKK land is huge, to find beauties elsewhere.So you don't go for Melanie and Ruby? Pretty faces for me not tried yet.

Sirioja
05-27-16, 10:28
So you don't go for Melanie and Ruby? Pretty faces for me not tried yet.Visiting weekly for months, because no reason to go to World GND, nor Oase "You want to finish in my mouth, not to fuck me, because you are too big compare to my BF / pimp " , never noticed Ruby, should not be my type for face. About Melani ex Finca, "white Snow", she was an excellent GF for our first room, so I repeated on next week end, as always, but she was not the same sweet GF, each time for 1 hour to take time when girls deserve, so no more repeat and now she knows I go with Megan, as Anabel also told me. Even when You don t go with some girls, they know who are your girls.

Really pretty girls for me are: Megan of course, new blond Steffi but should have asked her for kissing, Aurelia, Dina. Quite pretty: Melani, black long hair Anya but tattoo in her back talk too much to me about Hell in Balkans, land of really dirty job, to clean the shit. But, at the moment, I miss classy women like Alice if you knew her when was working at World in 2010/2011. I have the beauty at Sharks, but I look for the classy GF.

StarletVoyager
05-27-16, 15:06
Is she still at sharks. I think she had a sister and again I think I spotted her at artemis although not entirely sure.

Turgid
05-28-16, 00:02
Sure of course Dina does not like DATY. I made that plain. That was part of our incompatibility. She asked me to stop after 30 secs. I stopped. My real complaint was her bullshit acting, which she may not turn on for everyone. Just too professional for me to repeat. No illusion for me. Just incompatible. I like a girl who makes fun if possible, and many girls are into extended DATY. Some even teach me how they like it.

No one scares the squeeze box in the slightest. She is confident to handle most customers and likes to be in charge a bit. She can be a lot of fun.I'm in DC now, just banged a hooker who at the start when I asked her while she was blowing me refused me 69. While banging her between a change of positions I tongued her butthole and swung across to the honeypot and she did not object. Its a good idea to get them hot first rather than start off with DATY. Will give FKKland a miss, my less than stellar 2012 trip together with too many negative FKK reports over the last few months made me change my plans. Sao Paulo here I come, everything's booked from next week.

Syzygies
05-28-16, 00:11
I'm in DC now, just banged a hooker who at the start when I asked her while she was blowing me refused me 69. While banging her between a change of positions I tongued her butthole and swung across to the honeypot and she did not object. Its a good idea to get them hot first rather than start off with DATY. Will give FKKland a miss, my less than stellar 2012 trip together with too many negative FKK reports over the last few months made me change my plans. Sao Paulo here I come, everything's booked from next week.I have been known to give DATY during a break after some mormal fucking so I agree with you, for the right girls. For the girl discussed, I doubt it would work.

Q3131
05-28-16, 13:40
Is Beatrice ex. Oase working today? I'm currently sitting at Oase and there is no one to my liking. I'm thinking about visiting sharks for the second half of the day.

BarryManila
05-28-16, 18:18
Is Beatrice ex. Oase working today? I'm currently sitting at Oase and there is no one to my liking. I'm thinking about visiting sharks for the second half of the day.Please stay at Oase. I booked my sweetheart Beatrice today from dusk till dawn.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 09:34
Is Beatrice ex. Oase working today? I'm currently sitting at Oase and there is no one to my liking. I'm thinking about visiting sharks for the second half of the day.Admittedly the Oase line up was rather poor early. Picked up a lot by 8 PM. Early there was a stunning blonde with implants by the pool, cuter nose than Beatrice, big lips. Maybe you should have tried her. You would have been better off at Sharks early in the day, overall for sure. Same for me. Oase had more hot girls at night.

Beatrice doesn't arrive at Sharks early though, I think. Last time I saw her she arrived maybe 4 or 5 and was quite available for first 2 or 3 hours. All day booking? LOL

Member #4585
05-29-16, 10:53
Beatrice doesn't arrive at Sharks early though, I think. Last time I saw her she arrived maybe 4 or 5 and was quite available for first 2 or 3 hours. All day booking? LOLBeatrice is a good looker with perfect pear shaped natural breasts that feel so good to touch.

My experience is tainted by her indeed wanting more than the 50 euro session. For those that take Beatrice for a 50 euro session then I salute you. For me though I tend to take her for a minimum 100 euro and it ends up more since there is the tendency to wrangle the come in mouth ending or to take one hour minimum which does not always amount to a full hour, sometimes it does.

I find Beatrice selfish and unthinking at times. She does not really seem to look after regular customers or to cultivate the customers that could be regulars which other girls seem better at with using phone numbers or just plain courtesy in the club.

But man I like her blowjob and her body is so much a joy to fondle. Her tits are amazing and I come back for Beatrice's firm tits alone. Albeit in recent times I can take or leave her since she is really not caring or a good manager of customers. Please shout out if you disagree but this is my experience.

So conclusion I do book her still.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 11:22
Beatrice is a good looker with perfect pear shaped natural breasts that feel so good to touch.

My experience is tainted by her indeed wanting more than the 50 euro session. For those that take Beatrice for a 50 euro session then I salute you. For me though I tend to take her for a minimum 100 euro and it ends up more since there is the tendency to wrangle the come in mouth ending or to take one hour minimum which does not always amount to a full hour, sometimes it does.

I find Beatrice selfish and unthinking at times. She does not really seem to look after regular customers or to cultivate the customers that could be regulars which other girls seem better at with using phone numbers or just plain courtesy in the club.

But man I like her blowjob and her body is so much a joy to fondle. Her tits are amazing and I come back for Beatrice's firm tits alone. Albeit in recent times I can take or leave her since she is really not caring or a good manager of customers. Please shout out if you disagree but this is my experience.

So conclusion I do book her still.I agree with everything just about. Her BJ did improve greatly once she learned how I like it. I don't do CIM much, so that was stumbling block. She could be so busy if she improved her attitude and thought about providing best service. She would get the long bookings automatically. I don't want to ever hear her mention CIM again. LOL Upsell gets sooo boring.

Kelly thinks about providing great service and never upsells. Therefore is a very busy girl. Just one example, not as pretty as Beatrice. Moira too I believe. Mia also. Beatrice has the better looks over all of these girls but makes less money I think. Does she want the big money? Yes. So she should know what has to be done to get it, if she is smart enough.

Member #4585
05-29-16, 11:50
Beatrice has the better looks over all of these girls but makes less money I think. Does she want the big money? Yes. So she should know what has to be done to get it, if she is smart enough.With Beatrice it feels like she is worth the bigger money as an entitlement. For you to be fucking her great body and perfect tits you should be paying extra for the pleasure is the aura I feel from her. It is an expectation that you will pay more and she is worth it even though her service is just average which she makes up for with good looks.

She says she is annoyed when she hears from guys sitting around her or reads on this forum that she gives bad service.

Q3131
05-29-16, 12:26
Admittedly the Oase line up was rather poor early. Picked up a lot by 8 PM. Early there was a stunning blonde with implants by the pool, cuter nose than Beatrice, big lips. Maybe you should have tried her. You would have been better off at Sharks early in the day, overall for sure. Same for me. Oase had more hot girls at nightYou were right. The lineup did in fact improved dramatically during the 2nd half of the day. I ended up staying the whole day. Implants are a huge turn-off for me however. The only exception for me is Anya as she makes it up in other department. Any chance you have the blonde's name? I might check her out today.

As for Bitiman's comment. I see that it's still the same old Beatrice. I do agree that she doesn't look after her regulars very well. My sessions with her are usually at least 1 hour with CIM so service wise it's never been an issue. I put up with the smoke + getting drinks before every session move too. There was a couple times where she pushed for more than the standard 1 hour + CIM session which lead me to stop seeing her for a few visit before she moved to Sharks.

She did also lose some weight since last year. It was a negative to me as she lost some of the roundness which made her ass and tits look so great. There are certainly prettier girls than Beatrice, but when it comes to the whole package of tits, ass and face, she can't be beat. Any chance she will be here today? I might hit up Sharks if BarryManila doesn't book her from dusk till dawn that is.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 12:36
She says she is annoyed when she hears from guys sitting around her or reads on this forum that she gives bad service.Beatrice gives me good enough service. She knows I am not a fiddy man. Its her upsell that annoyed me. Many time customers should not have to receive upsell hints. I just point out she could be a lot more busy if she could be more optimistic and treat her regular customers how they should be. give them the right vibe and wamth.

Syzygies
05-29-16, 12:44
Sharks has been ahead of Oase for some time for the top girls giving overall slightly better service than the top Oase girls.

I now see that Sharks is well ahead for mumbers of pretty girls as well. Last year this was not the case in my mind. Please understand pretty looks and service are totally separate ideas for me. Not like Sirioja who mixes them in together. I haven't tried all the pretty girls so I cannot know their performance. Each girl should get 4 separate ratings: Body, Face, Service Skills, GFE/fun level. Face and GFE/fun level are most important for me and not skills. 3 good ratings out of 4 categories is usually enough for me and sometimes only 2. There aren't any girls exceptional in all 4 categories that come to mind at Sharks. Carla at Oase is pretty good in all 4 categories for me so that is something special. Ina was another.

Sharks is miles in front for food choice. My only thing to complain really is rooms with no window and no aircon become unusable in summer, and hot day, aircon becomes mandatory.

Maybe still go to Oase on hot summer days if their daytime line up can pick up. Right now its not good. Beauties don't want to show in quiet daytime.

Hessen Bub
05-29-16, 14:25
Beatrice

She says she is annoyed when she hears from guys sitting around her or reads on this forum that she gives bad service.I can help with advice: She should give better service and she doesn't have to read about her bad service anymore.

HB.

Member #4585
05-29-16, 15:55
I can help with advice: She should give better service and she doesn't have to read about her bad service anymore.

HB.Thumbs up for that comment. Lots of laughs / Laugh out Loud.

Pistons
05-29-16, 20:19
Maybe still go to Oase on hot summer days if their daytime line up can pick up. Right now its not good. Beauties don't want to show in quiet daytime.As much as I much prefer the Oase LU over the Sharks LU (although I should perhaps make another visit to Sharks this summer for more first hand intel), I do agree regarding the Oase daytime LU. It is rather poor and a huge shame when they have that great outdoors area. Perhaps if the temperatures reaches 28+, more girls will show up for daytime, but now in may with temperatures around 18-24, it was quite bad. The few hot daytimers normally stayed indoors, while all the men were relaxing in the sun. Nighttime LU is quite strong at Oase, but it is such a shame when the clubs ambience and facilities are made for being a daytime club. The facilities are the best for a daytime club, but rather below average for a nighttime club... so why the daytime LU sucks while the nighttime LU is so great bothers me a bit too...

Puttex
05-29-16, 23:20
I have been to Artemis a couple of times now and I was there this weekend again and my guess if that there were about 80 girls working that night and I think there was about 10-15 girls I could take to a room couse there looks. (I took 4 of them).

How many girls work in Shark a normal Friday is it that many as 80?

Whould you guys that have been to both clubs say the lineup looks better in Shark then Artemis? (I like young girls whit natural boobs).

I am thinking of trying Shark or Oase this summer.

Member #4585
05-29-16, 23:54
I have been to Artemis a couple of times now and I was there this weekend again and my guess if that there were about 80 girls working that night and I think there was about 10-15 girls I could take to a room couse there looks. (I took 4 of them).

How many girls work in Shark a normal Friday is it that many as 80?

Whould you guys that have been to both clubs say the lineup looks better in Shark then Artemis? (I like young girls whit natural boobs).

I am thinking of trying Shark or Oase this summer.At weekend days including the Fridays there has been reports of 120 girls working across the night and day shifts combined. You will find young girls with natural breasts. Probably more than at Artemis whose working girls tend to be much more mature in age group.

Member #4585
05-30-16, 06:47
As for Bitumen's comment. I see that it's still the same old Beatrice. I do agree that she doesn't look after her regulars very well. My sessions with her are usually at least 1 hour with CIM so service wise it's never been an issue. I put up with the smoke + getting drinks before every session move too. There was a couple times where she pushed for more than the standard 1 hour + CIM session which lead me to stop seeing her for a few visit before she moved to Sharks.

She did also lose some weight since last year. It was a negative to me as she lost some of the roundness which made her ass and tits look so great. There are certainly prettier girls than Beatrice, but when it comes to the whole package of tits, ass and face, she can't be beat. Any chance she will be here today? I might hit up Sharks if BarryManila doesn't book her from dusk till dawn that is.Good, so I am not the only one that perceives that Beatrice is unthinking and a bit callous with the retention of her regular clients that upwards of 100 euro per session on her (since she implies that this is what you need to pay).

Yes I also put up with the immediately, I need to go to the toilet scheme as soon as you enter the room, or the as you say time wasting activity of getting a drink at the start or midway through the session or the I need to have a smoke before we start the booking. Hey, don't worry you have booked for one hour, there is plenty of time remark she makes.

She indeed does have the right combination of tits and ass and face and overall go looks that attracts guys, but her reputation for less than par service really must cut into her earnings. The reality is I think she knows this but she does not want to give the better service since it is too much extra work for the money is how she rationalizes it. She reckons that to fuck this great body of hers then you need to pay more than a standard fiddy to get the better service (as she sees the service to be).

Sirioja
05-30-16, 07:09
Beatrice is a good looker with perfect pear shaped natural breasts that feel so good to touch.

So conclusion I do book her still.Beatrice has beautiful curvy body with woman ass and pears shape, firm tits, naturals when I went with her when she just started at Oase on October 2014 . She has less make up on face than at Oase and is more smiling. She looks like a sexy woman, like Agnes or Dina, not a teeny girl or street girl, but she is not so busy. This job may be quite difficult for her, I don't say this job is easy for some, I know it's difficult for all and I couldn't do it, even too many guys dream about me, but some girls are able to manage better than others. Some girls are a bit clever for behavior, to try to get regulars, some hunt a type of clients, some don't seem clever for this business, maybe they just don't want to be, then they don't have to cry to get low business.

In every business, usually cleverness and strategy make efficiency, but other business are less difficult than prostitution.

I hate to speak about money with girls, 1 real hour for 100 is my standard time to take time and enjoy with a friendly GF behavior girl, even I usually spend more time with Megan but she is my girl since August, I hate being asked for extra, it kills my pleasure and dream, girls should think about, if they are able to: the more money got from a client who will not repeat, or behaving like clients look for, most of guys look for friendly behavior, even I may be more demanding about GF behavior.

Monger152
05-30-16, 07:21
My first visit to Sharks tonight Saturday 29th. €65 entry plus 4 beers €24 Walking in about 5 pm got an incredible rush, hadn't been for over four years. Sat at the bar and 6 or 7 girls approached but just wanted to relax and settle in. After four beers Loise Rom convinced me, pretty girl, dark wavy hair, bit of a strut, a few tattoos. We went upstairs, blowjob, mish, CIM €100 half hour. Was disappointing that she seemed to turn colder after sex, no chat, and I probably wouldn't repeat with her due to this.

After this I spent a long time walking around, eating schnitzel and beef, laying upstairs and looking for a girl. I saw one beautiful slim blonde.

Sitting just to the left at a table as you enter the bar area from the bistro. But she always had guys around her so didn't approach.

Saw another very tall blonde with very pretty refined features (with towel around butt) but a bit too tall for me.

Eventually went with small slim Elena? Rom not really sure why but wasn't a good session, almost backed out last moment. Standard routine sucked me while I sat on chair but no eye contact, poor English, unwilling to adapt to requests, went cold again after 10 minutes sex €50 only but not a great session.

Left after midnight into the rain, I had hoped to meet girls of renown like Megan, Auriela, but wasn't sure what they looked like.

Monger152
05-30-16, 07:33
Got to Sharks before 2 pm to get the €45 entry special. A much better day than yesterday, lay by the pool and got some sun, before approaching Evie Mol at the bar. She had struck me as standoffish yesterday, but as soon as I talked to her she smiled and welcomed me. I took her to the room €50 half HR, good blowjob eye contact tongue play, unlike yesterdays girl, CIM offered but declined, mish, doggy, top, mish. Friendly chat after felt good.

Spent a long time before next session eating lunch dinner chicken potato good food, approached Tarmelia? Rom blonde curly hair blue eyes at bar, ex World first day. Weak at the knees on stairs actually I was. Session outside with rain on roof kissing substantial BJ and mish top BJ eye contact, smiling girl, a little dream perhaps.

I must buy a watch as the time in room seems to go faster than I believe, but when does room time begin? From the time the girl collects key there may be a wait for the room.

Sirioja
05-30-16, 10:05
Sharks has been ahead of Oase for some time for the top girls giving overall slightly better service than the top Oase girls.

I now see that Sharks is well ahead for mumbers of pretty girls as well. Last year this was not the case in my mind. Please understand pretty looks and service are totally separate ideas for me. Not like Sirioja who mixes them in together.
Carla at Oase is pretty good in all 4 categories for me so that is something special. Ina was another.

Sharks is miles in front for food choice. My only thing to complain really is rooms with no window and no aircon become unusable in summer, and hot day, aircon becomes mandatory.

Maybe still go to Oase on hot summer days if their daytime line up can pick up. Right now its not good. Beauties don't want to show in quiet daytime.I agree with you for better average sexual behavior and skill at Sharks than Oase, except for Ina and blond Tatiana. Ru. Elisabet. Cz could also be high level at Oase, but not GF behavior and pretty enough for my tastes, even really friendly girl. Also, no upselling for me at Sharks, no "do you want to finish in my mouth? Because no free foods" . Agnes, Aylice. Bu, Anabel. Bu, Alice ex World gone, brunette Rena. Ro gone, blond new Ariana. Ro when just arrived, Karolina. Pol gone, are or were real women for behavior and skill. About beauty, we may not have same tastes because small brunette Carla at Oase is not a pretty face for me. Pretty face for me are: small brunette Laura at Oase, Sugenella, Sabina Scarlet Johanson gone. At Sharks: Megan, new blond Steffi, Dina, Aurelia when not too much make up, Karin when there. Sharks casting on summer 2015 was higher for me than since end of April, except for Megan beauty. At the moment, Sharks casting is quite poor for number of beauties for me and I can't be really attracted by GND, even beauty is subjective for taste. I miss classy girls like reddish hair Carla on April / May 2015 and the top classy "aura" woman, even mum body, but it makes all her charm and sensuality, Alice, not the slim Marilyn look one. Aylice, Anabel or Ariana are not top models, but are high GF level in room, even they are only 19 or 20 , Dina is prettier, but from my experience, can't compete for GF behavior for sex. Aca is also down for casting at the moment, but I stay confident, both Aca and Sharks will improve for casting, because girls need to make money for holidays, I can also dream about a new pretty GF at World on next Saturday for birthday, before returning to Sharks for my top model on Sunday. No Oase blond with silicon and Botox for me, I like to taste fresh flesh, even not perfect, but I hate silicon, Botox lips, tattoos, and piercings on face or tits. But I miss very much my 2 holes in the garden at Oase to recover between rooms, boring time at Sharks, because nothing to do and now only 1 jacuzzy often busy.

PussyLiccker
05-30-16, 12:24
Bituman, you are pointing out valid examples. I totally understand them.

That's just how she is, and if you are fine with it, more power to ya.

Michl
05-30-16, 13:15
Very good club with daily happy hour 45, had good rooms with Sara, Suzi. Cz, Sofia twice on same day. Marina is a top model and friendly, but not the best in room, but not the worst. Good foods, good self prepared drinks. No problem with Turkish, even numerous there. Have a good bed to sleep. Just have to find the dreamed girl. Will look for Jasmin to compare with Megan.Is Suzi / Sara / Andrea (Beckinsale) whatever her name is right now. In Sharks or any other Club near Frankfurt?

Sirioja
05-30-16, 16:37
Is Suzi / Sara / Andrea (Beckinsale) whatever her name is right now. In Sharks or any other Club near Frankfurt?Your Suzi is not blond Czech Suzanna / Suzi at Mainhattan. At least, Suzanna is a real Czech.

Sirioja
05-30-16, 16:46
Monger, time starts when you enter in the room with the girl. Same for all clubs. Time to wait for room is like time for social time. Always better to have a watch, some girls are honest, some are too fast for time. I remember blond Zoe. De who didn't stay at Sharks, we finished at 55 mn, so I stood up from the bed, she said: come back, we can speak until hour is finished. We stayed a little bit more, no more money asked than 100, club rate.

Exodus8
05-30-16, 17:54
Good, so I am not the only one that perceives that Beatrice is unthinking and a bit callous with the retention of her regular clients that upwards of 100 euro per session on her (since she implies that this is what you need to pay).

Yes I also put up with the immediately, I need to go to the toilet scheme as soon as you enter the room, or the as you say time wasting activity of getting a drink at the start or midway through the session or the I need to have a smoke before we start the booking. Hey, don't worry you have booked for one hour, there is plenty of time remark she makes.

She indeed does have the right combination of tits and ass and face and overall go looks that attracts guys, but her reputation for less than par service really must cut into her earnings. The reality is I think she knows this but she does not want to give the better service since it is too much extra work for the money is how she rationalizes it. She reckons that to fuck this great body of hers then you need to pay more than a standard fiddy to get the better service (as she sees the service to be).So does she provide acceptable service for 100 e /1 h?

She's good looking but not worth 100 e for crappy service, LOL.

Nick The G
05-30-16, 22:32
Spent a long time before next session, .... approached Tarmelia? Rom blonde curly hair blue eyes at bar, ex World first day.Her Sharks name is Camelia, her name at FKK-World was Nicoletta.

Member #4585
05-30-16, 23:36
So does she provide acceptable service for 100 e /1 h?

She's good looking but not worth 100 e for crappy service, LOL.The service is acceptable for 1 hour for 100 euro. I think that is her cut off point for okay service. Just do not expect wedding night sex activity.

Beatrice does read this forum.

Exodus8
05-31-16, 02:43
The service is acceptable for 1 hour for 100 euro. I think that is her cut off point for okay service. Just do not expect wedding night sex activity.

Beatrice does read this forum.Thanks then she should know that many potential clients like myself didn't pull the trigger bc she asked for 1 h for kissing.

Might give a try if I see her next time depending on the vibe I get.

Monger152
05-31-16, 05:54
Other than the ladies mentioned in my reports, I also met:

Luna. Blonde sits end of bar seemed friendly.

Ada. Tall slim dirty blonde.

Louisa's friend with glasses brunette.

Angelina. Tanned brunette with gun tattoo.

Sylvia. Older blonde, bit annoying (had read about her).

There was also a girl who pestered me many times on Friday night, she reminded me of the infamous Egyptian from Palace I encountered years before, aggressive and wild eyed, could it be the same girl?

Next I am on to Mainhatten, Oase and then World and will report my adventures.

Sirioja
05-31-16, 08:19
The service is acceptable for 1 hour for 100 euro. I think that is her cut off point for okay service. Just do not expect wedding night sex activity.

Beatrice does read this forum.And she knows who I am, like most of Sharks or World girls do, so, not my business, but many guys are attracted by Beatrice woman look, but they don't go or don't repeat because of her upselling and lack of smile. It's up to her to manage her business, and I know it's a difficult job.

I have not this problem with my girls, but I never repeat with upselling girls who are boring me during the room, when I want to have relaxing time, I like 1 GFE kissing hour for 100 and don't need to finish in mouth, but I don't like to kiss "CIM specialist" girls.

Michl
05-31-16, 09:18
Your Suzi is not blond Czech Suzanna / Suzi at Mainhattan. At least, Suzanna is a real Czech.No, she has black hair. More known as Andrea (Ex World). Maybe she retired, as I did not see / read about her since end of 2015.

Next week I will be in Frankfurt, so I wanted to check if she is somewhere.

Thanks.

Syzygies
05-31-16, 16:51
No, she has black hair. More known as Andrea (Ex World). Maybe she retired, as I did not see / read about her since end of 2015.

Next week I will be in Frankfurt, so I wanted to check if she is somewhere.

Thanks.She has been known to go absent for long periods maybe working in completely different location. I am a long term regular customer for her, so I am also interested if any news arrives. Hot sleek body for me and pretty face. Cute nose. Also a big joker.

TankTank123
05-31-16, 17:06
There was also a girl who pestered me many times on Friday night, she reminded me of the infamous Egyptian from Palace I encountered years before, aggressive and wild eyed, could it be the same girl?Yes, it is the same pest who had moved from Palace (3-5 years ago) to Oase (last 2 years) and now to Sharks. She still pesters me even though I have never ever taken her. Even uglier now. But I notice that she does succeed in snaring some customers, especially those who walk in looking lost. Why they take her out of a hundred better looking ones totally befuddles me.

Pistons
05-31-16, 17:10
There was also a girl who pestered me many times on Friday night, she reminded me of the infamous Egyptian from Palace I encountered years before, aggressive and wild eyed, could it be the same girl?Oh lord. Speaking of descriptions on another thread here (Oase), this one has all the descriptions it needs. I think we all know her even if nobody knows her name. LOL.

Nick The G
05-31-16, 17:31
Other than the ladies mentioned in my reports, I also met:
Louisa's friend with glasses brunette.That is Jessica.

Angelina. Tanned brunette with gun tattoo.
Sylvia. Older blonde, bit annoying (had read about her).Maybe you mean Aida (with two guns, left and right side of lower abdomen and big silicon boobs?

Sylvia is Sylvana.

Syzygies
05-31-16, 20:23
Yes, it is the same pest who had moved from Palace (3-5 years ago) to Oase (last 2 years) and now to Sharks. She still pesters me even though I have never ever taken her. Even uglier now. But I notice that she does succeed in snaring some customers, especially those who walk in looking lost. Why they take her out of a hundred better looking ones totally befuddles me.Angelina moved from Palace to Oase to Sharks, but not as much as two years ago. So who do you refer to? Sylvana moved from World to Sharks. Obviously I am blissfully unaware of the latest pest.

There was a fat really bad pest in Sharks 2 years or so back. She was the worst I ever encountered. Really fat. I did not ever ask her name. She surpassed all other pests I ever encountered in annoying me several times per visit for her pleasure. I finally threatened to take her up to reception.

FKK is supposed to be a place to relax. Pests cannot be tolerated.

Jim57
06-01-16, 07:19
Heading to Sharks today. Going to check in at my hotel then go to the club. Should be there between 3 & 3. 30.

Happy to chat to any fellow ISGs who are there. I've short black (going grey) hair, beard & moustache (heading same way as hair), glasses & large stomach.

Jooeey
06-01-16, 12:20
Sao Paulo here I come, everything's booked from next week.Sao Paulo versus FKK Land can you please enlighten what's the Treasure in Sao Paulo which is different and special from FKK Land! Just Curious?

NotBeingSeen
06-01-16, 12:53
So I will probably be coming to Frankfurt 17-20 June. I've discovered that I really like black girls, and in general I like shorter women.

Will I have any luck at Sharks do you think? I may go to Oase & Palace if I have time, so info on them is also appreciated.

Syzygies
06-01-16, 19:21
So I will probably be coming to Frankfurt 17-20 June. I've discovered that I really like black girls, and in general I like shorter women.

Will I have any luck at Sharks do you think? I may go to Oase & Palace if I have time, so info on them is also appreciated.Will try to answer at a later date. Recent increase in blackies may not stick.

Horny Harry
06-01-16, 19:55
Is Suzi / Sara / Andrea (Beckinsale) whatever her name is right now. In Sharks or any other Club near Frankfurt?I know her as Sara/h (brunette, Romanian, wearing glasses) and she told me about 6 months ago that she was going to try out some club near Stuttgart. Haven't seen her since.

Sirioja
06-02-16, 05:53

Will I have any luck at Sharks do you think? I may go to Oase & Palace if I have time, so info on them is also appreciated.One new at Sharks with hair shaved on one side.

Banana Boi
06-03-16, 01:44
Heading to Sharks today. Going to check in at my hotel then go to the club. Should be there between 3 & 3. 30.

Happy to chat to any fellow ISGs who are there. I've short black (going grey) hair, beard & moustache (heading same way as hair), glasses & large stomach.Sorry I didn't see this earlier. There were quite a few ISG guys at Sharks on Wed night. One of the new ones I met was a very knowledgable one who was a nice guy but I didn't disclose my handle to him. Will rectify that on the weekend I'm sure he will be there.

Nick The G
06-03-16, 11:12
One new at Sharks with hair shaved on one side.Legs, pussy, armpits or head?

Turgid
06-03-16, 13:39
Sao Paulo versus FKK Land can you please enlighten what's the Treasure in Sao Paulo which is different and special from FKK Land! Just Curious?It will actually be my first trip to Sao Paulo although I've made several trips to Rio. From my research Sao Paulo has many fine Caucasian providers especially in the escort services. I will report my findings.

Sirioja
06-03-16, 14:04
One new at Sharks with hair shaved on one side.For my last visits, I saw a new black girl with one side of head shaved.

McAdonis
06-03-16, 18:26
What is the name of the bus that goes from Frankfurt airport to Darmstadt? Does the bus go to Darmstart HbF or Darmstart Nordbahnof? Are the schedule and prices posted on a website? Thanks.

Samplerr
06-03-16, 18:53
What is the name of the bus that goes from Frankfurt airport to Darmstadt? Does the bus go to Darmstart HbF or Darmstart Nordbahnof? Are the schedule and prices posted on a website? Thanks.http://www.rmv.de/en/Fahrkarten/Die_richtige_Fahrkarte/Fahrkarten_im_Ueberblick/Lokale_Fahrkartenangebote/42686/AirLiner_Darmstadt_Flughafen_Frankfurt.html

Syzygies
06-03-16, 19:40
What is the name of the bus that goes from Frankfurt airport to Darmstadt? Does the bus go to Darmstart HbF or Darmstart Nordbahnof? Are the schedule and prices posted on a website? Thanks.Its called the AIR bus and departs Flughafen T1 or 2 every 30 minutes to Darmstadt Bahnhof. Can continue to Luisenplatz and change to tram there STR 8 to go to Nordbahnhof. Its also possible to change to bus R at Darmstadt HBF or one stop earlier maybe if timing is right. Bus R goes quite close. Also can take an RB train to Nord. Lots of options, or taxi from HBF.

TankTank123
06-04-16, 01:42
taxi from HBF.Taxi fare is back down to €9.40 as taxis can now turn left at the exit of the hbf with the completion of the construction works there that took 2 years, for no evident improvements.

StarletVoyager
06-04-16, 05:58
I'm arriving frankfurt week Monday and booked in at ibis budget darmstadt. My plane lands around 3 pm. Initially I was going to cab it so as to maximise my time at sharks. Having looked at the air bus it's starting to seem like a better option all round. What I don't get are the prices it says single fare ranging from 9 to 20 euros? Finally is it easy to find pl. 14 I. E. Is that bus stop 14 terminal 1. Any help on these two points would be greatly received.

FiddyCent
06-04-16, 06:35
I'm arriving frankfurt week Monday and booked in at ibis budget darmstadt. My plane lands around 3 pm. Initially I was going to cab it so as to maximise my time at sharks. Having looked at the air bus it's starting to seem like a better option all round. What I don't get are the prices it says single fare ranging from 9 to 20 euros? Finally is it easy to find pl. 14 I. E. Is that bus stop 14 terminal 1. Any help on these two points would be greatly received.Hello StarletVoyager.

It has been a while since I took that bus, but it is located directly across Section be as you exit the Terminal. I thought it was bus stand #23, but they may have changed it. You will find the sign that identifies it. It is comfortable and well worth the money.

FiddyCent.

FiddyCent
06-04-16, 07:12
Hello StarletVoyager.

It has been a while since I took that bus, but it is located directly across Section be as you exit the Terminal. I thought it was bus stand #23, but they may have changed it. You will find the sign that identifies it. It is comfortable and well worth the money.

FiddyCent.Oops. I stand corrected. It is platform #14 just outside section "be" of Terminal 1.

FC.

StarletVoyager
06-04-16, 08:01
Fiddy for your help and advice.

TankTank123
06-04-16, 09:34
What I don't get are the prices it says single fare ranging from 9 to 20 euros? Finally is it easy to find pl. 14 I. E. Is that bus stop 14 terminal 1. Any help on these two points would be greatly received.When I last took that coach (it is a nice coach with luggage compartment beneath and not a bus) about 2 months ago, I believe the fare was €8.xx.

The stop is very close to exit B, but you will have to cross a lane to get to it; i.e. it is not along the edge of the building.

Jim57
06-04-16, 09:34
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. There were quite a few ISG guys at Sharks on Wed night. One of the new ones I met was a very knowledgable one who was a nice guy but I didn't disclose my handle to him. Will rectify that on the weekend I'm sure he will be there.Sorry we didn't meet. I had a good chat with Craiova & BarryManila. Another ISG member was pointed out to me but I didn't speak with him.

Jim57
06-04-16, 10:29
Arrived around mid afternoon. Car park full. I drive a Mercedes Viano and I had trouble getting turned and out of the car park there were so many cars & taxis arriving. Eventually got out and parked in the shop car park close by.

Entered the club and it was really busy. Lots of guys & girls. Took a seat at the bar & had coffee then took a walk around to survey the LU. At that time I was more than happy with what I saw. Several girls I'd been with before and would happily repeat plus quite a few who looked right for me. Hadn't completed my first circuit when Natalya spotted me. She jumped off her stool and came over and hugged me. This is always nice but I know its my money she wants not me! I told her I'd just arrived and I'd maybe see her later. Well my plan actually was that I wanted to try someone different as I think I've done four previous sessions with her. So back to the bar and got a soft drink and prepared to try and make a decision. After a few minutes Natalya comes over to me. She knows me too well and knows the right things to say! So despite my earlier statement its off to the room! Yes I wanted to try someone else but this girl always delivers for me. A wonderful hour with LFK, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl (my goto start) and several other positions, culminating in me making my delivery on her lovely perky tits! As the hour wasn't up we chatted for a while. I needed the recovery time before leaving the room anyway. She talked about the other sessions we've had. She told me she thought her first time with me was in World. I told her I didn't think so but it was the next day when I read through previous reports that I realised she was correct. Its pretty remarkable what some of these girls can remember. I say some because next day I was with a girl in Mainhattan who couldn't remember being in a room with me 4 weeks ago!

So normal between session time, food, sauna, relax, look at girls! I also used this time to go move my car out of the Hornbach car park. Still no room in the Sharks parking to got a space across the road in a bit of waste ground. Also had a long chat with Craiova in the TV area next to the garden and couple of brief chats with BarryManila.

After a while I was ready for another session. Took a while trying to decide and everytime I made a decision the relevant girl then would dissapear with someone else! I'd seen Moira earlier and I noticed her coming back from a session so thought I'd wait for her. Eventually she appeared out from the girls changing room. She was fully dressed! She then waited outside the mens room so I assume she was heading off with whoever she had just been in the room with.

Back searching again. A few possibles including Madalina another safe bet from previous sessions. Then got talking to Serena. Medium height, medium length dark hair with blonde streaks, be cups, nice firm but quite large bum, wearing blue & white striped stockings. No tats or piercings as far as I can remember. She said she was from Moldova. Whatever, I don't care where she's from. Only been in Sharks for 2 weeks. Very pretty girl, great English, clearly a pretty smart girl too. Now I know you can't believe a lot these girls say, but she does seem to have a plan based on making enough money to see her through education and onto a secure future. I really hope this is the case for her. Anyway a nice session, LFK, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Nice chat to round off another nice hour. Another girl I'd happily repeat.

So left the club about 1. 30 am. I ththis is the latest I've ever been in one of the clubs. About a 20 minute drive to my hotel heading towards Frankfurt. Was on the Autobahn for a few minutes when a motorbike pulled up behind me. My immediate thought was its a cop. Sure enough he pulls up beside me then pulls arround in front and after a minute or so a sign saying please follow comes up on the back of the bike. So we drive for 5 minutes then he pulls into a service area. The whole service area has been taken over. Cops & guys who I assume are there to check vehicles are everywhere. Lots of trucks with everything out of the back. I'm fully loaded up with AMPS, drums, guitars etc so I'm expecting I'm going to have to unload. Anyway the cop asks for my license & vehicle documents. He speaks to one of the mechanic types who walks round the car and then speaks to the cop. Cop asks me if I've had any alcohol tonight. No I reply. Okay he says on you go and have a nice night! Funny thing is that one of my headlights had blown earlier in the day so I only had a side light working on one side of the car. Neither the cop or the mechanic seemed to notice this, or perhaps they after different stuff.

Bubbster
06-04-16, 10:31
Last year when I was at Shark's the girls did BBBJ. Is that still the case or, is it only CBJ now?

Thanks.

DoctorKlar
06-04-16, 17:42
Last year when I was at Shark's the girls did BBBJ. Is that still the case or, is it only CBJ now?

Thanks.CBJ is unheard of (available only upon request). BBBJ is standard. All girls will assume you want BBBJ and won't even think to ask you if you want CBJ. If you request CBJ, they will be happy to accommodate however.

Member #4384
06-04-16, 17:54
I do not understand the negative reviews Janine, I was with her once in the room last year it was wonderful with me girlfriend experience sex without restraint.

Syzygies
06-04-16, 19:25

Thanks.Of course. Can't remember last time I ever had a CBJ. Could be many years. Some guys try for a lot more than that. LOL.

Checkers1
06-04-16, 20:19
Another booking with Anja / Anya. Great girl. Visually and performance wise. Full GFE experience. Lots of DFK and full on sex. Gets better every time. Her body is spectacular. Especially tits and ass. One of the best at Sharks.

Member #4585
06-05-16, 03:36
I do not understand the negative reviews Janine, I was with her once in the room last year it was wonderful with me girlfriend experience sex without restraint.Please allow me to confirm that Janine allowed unrestrained kissing with tongue throughout your session and pussy licking by you?

Did Janine take initiative or did you have to direct proceedings like a porn director excitedly waving one's arms to gain attention?

Member #4585
06-05-16, 03:37
CBJ is unheard of (available only upon request). BBBJ is standard. All girls will assume you want BBBJ and won't even think to ask you if you want CBJ. If you request CBJ, they will be happy to accommodate however.The odd girl will ask if you would like the blowjob with a condom or without a condom.

Member #4585
06-05-16, 03:40
Another booking with Anja / Anya. Great girl. Visually and performance wise. Full GFE experience. Lots of DFK and full on sex. Gets better every time. Her body is spectacular. Especially tits and ass. One of the best at Sharks.Just to confirm, this Anja / Anya is the long straight dark blonde haired one with a slightly big arse in proportion to her torso who sometimes wears a garter belt around her waist. Usually sits at the bar at the top of the oval lenghtways closest to the stairs to the mezzanine floor of Sharks club?

Member #4384
06-05-16, 04:59
Janine has directed all it started with kissing at length with the language then I licked her pussy without problems after she sucked during this time I have him put my fingers in her wet pussy without extras because many girls shark request a supplement to the fingers and after bous make love in all positions a Janine treat me say that the expense of customers she offers her feeling based on service is still young she did not too much experience but I love his side, her tits and body.

Checkers1
06-05-16, 05:30
Just to confirm, this Anja / Anya is the long straight dark blonde haired one with a slightly big arse in proportion to her torso who sometimes wears a garter belt around her waist. Usually sits at the bar at the top of the oval lenghtways closest to the stairs to the mezzanine floor of Sharks club?No. Use the search Option in this Thread. Beautiful long black hair, 170 cm without heels. For a few weeks now she got a tattoo on her back.

FireStorm1
06-05-16, 06:38
Why do the girls at Sharks charge 50 Euros extra for CIM? It doesn't make sense that she'll fuck you for 30 minutes for 50 Euros and then want same amount to finish in her mouth or cum on her face. At other FKK's, I've been successful offering 20 Euros or having CIM included in an hour session, but at Sharks, none of the girls were willing to negotiate it. I think the girls would make more money if they charged 20 Euros instead of 50, because more guys would be willing to pay an extra 20 Euros for it. In other countries, the girls never charge extra, it's just a matter of them allowing it and most girls do allow CIM.

BarryManila
06-05-16, 07:00
Just to confirm, this Anja / Anya is the long straight dark blonde haired one with a slightly big arse in proportion to her torso who sometimes wears a garter belt around her waist. Usually sits at the bar at the top of the oval lenghtways closest to the stairs to the mezzanine floor of Sharks club?No, you're talking about Enya. Anja has black hair and a nice ass, very beautiful tits.

Hessen Bub
06-05-16, 07:43
No. Anja has dark long hair and a new big colored tattoo on her back, 170 cm, slim, slightly round face with some acne, smiling, perfect boobs and small ass. Came from Globe. No towel around the waist.

HB.

Checkers1
06-05-16, 08:55
No. Anja has dark long hair and a new big colored tattoo on her back, 170 cm, slim, slightly round face with some acne, smiling, perfect boobs and small ass. Came from Globe. No towel around the waist.

HB.Best tits at Sharks at the moment and great performer.

Member #4384
06-05-16, 11:10
If you are looking beauties top models must go to the club to club pearls on the border of Luxembourg is not a FKK the price is a bit high + half hour after all the expense of extras you ask a girl for lais there have been many times this is the top for fighter.

Syzygies
06-05-16, 14:38

HB.That sounds like same Anja I met. Just kidding, I am sure there should be only one. You forgot to mention quite pretty. LOL. I did not notice the acne, I was not wearing glasses, or forgot. She seemed very friendly type, putting arm around my neck. Not many girls go that far. So I remember that much.

Checkers1
06-05-16, 16:22
That sounds like same Anja I met. Just kidding, I am sure there should be only one. You forgot to mention quite pretty. LOL. I did not notice the acne, I was not wearing glasses, or forgot. She seemed very friendly type, putting arm around my neck. Not many girls go that far. So I remember that much.Very pretty. Best tits at Sharks.

YamaYama0519
06-05-16, 20:19
Very pretty. Best tits at Sharks.Agreed. "Day 9 at Sharks 4:4) Anya 1720-1743 (50 E)...Long black hair, 168 cm, round-face, very pretty Albanian tattooed with phoenix on her back...Must repeat. ".

Sirioja
06-05-16, 20:30
For who asked, 3 black girls on this very slow Sunday, but was said Saturday was crowded. Not so crowded at World birthday.

For who asked, Sharks is better for big natural tits than World, Brandy / Leya is exceptional for this.

Smiling Sandra was there. For her fans and because I don t forget, blond romanian Ariana is back. Helli, Madalina, Agnes, Crissy, Kayra, Melani, Ada, Beatrice, Selena brunette, were there.

Once more with Megan, for her beauty, her kindness and sweetness, even my head stayed a little bit at World. Really bad luck for Steffi limited services, really pretty for me, should be but not busy, not services level for Sharks. If Aylice read, Sharks and me will miss her, even a small Bulgarian, but from Stuttgart to Hamburg, she is one of the best GF in FKK.

Checkers1
06-05-16, 21:04
Agreed. "Day 9 at Sharks 4:4) Anya 1720-1743 (50 E)...Long black hair, 168 cm, round-face, very pretty Albanian tattooed with phoenix on her back...Must repeat. ".Apart from her visuals also great service and performance.

Hessen Bub
06-05-16, 21:34
Very pretty. Best tits at Sharks.Well, there's many girls with nice tits. She's in the top 10.

HB.

Hessen Bub
06-05-16, 21:39
Why do the girls at Sharks charge 50 Euros extra for CIM? It doesn't make sense that she'll fuck you for 30 minutes for 50 Euros and then want same amount to finish in her mouth or cum on her face. At other FKK's, I've been successful offering 20 Euros or having CIM included in an hour session, but at Sharks, none of the girls were willing to negotiate it. I think the girls would make more money if they charged 20 Euros instead of 50, because more guys would be willing to pay an extra 20 Euros for it. In other countries, the girls never charge extra, it's just a matter of them allowing it and most girls do allow CIM.It's the standard price at Hessen FKK. You can try to negotiate. Good luck.

HB.

UShobbyist
06-05-16, 22:07
Why do the girls at Sharks charge 50 Euros extra for CIM? It doesn't make sense that she'll fuck you for 30 minutes for 50 Euros and then want same amount to finish in her mouth or cum on her face. At other FKK's, I've been successful offering 20 Euros or having CIM included in an hour session, but at Sharks, none of the girls were willing to negotiate it. I think the girls would make more money if they charged 20 Euros instead of 50, because more guys would be willing to pay an extra 20 Euros for it. In other countries, the girls never charge extra, it's just a matter of them allowing it and most girls do allow CIM.This 50 euros extra is standard price in all Hessen mainstream FKK clubs. There is no extra charge for CIM in AO KKK clubs. There is an extra charge of 25 euros in those FKK clubs of NRW region.

Member #4585
06-05-16, 22:19
No, you're talking about Enya. Anja has black hair and a nice ass, very beautiful tits.Oh right, Enya. That is the one.

Member #4585
06-05-16, 22:21
Janine has directed all it started with kissing at length with the language then I licked her pussy without problems after she sucked during this time I have him put my fingers in her wet pussy without extras because many girls shark request a supplement to the fingers and after bous make love in all positions a Janine treat me say that the expense of customers she offers her feeling based on service is still young she did not too much experience but I love his side, her tits and body.Thanks for the answer. That is certainly GFE services from Janine. Way more services than I have had from her. Well done there.

Member #4585
06-05-16, 22:26
If you are looking beauties top models must go to the club to club pearls on the border of Luxembourg is not a FKK the price is a bit high + half hour after all the expense of extras you ask a girl for lais there have been many times this is the top for fighter.http://www.club-pearls.de/en/

I am not so sure on the line up since the pictures look very photo shopped but the menu of services is extensive. There seems to be near something for everybody here in what is provided. May need a calculator to work out cost of all the combinations of sex, oral sex, ball licking, rimming, anal sex, etc.

Sirioja
06-05-16, 22:34
If you are looking beauties top models must go to the club to club pearls on the border of Luxembourg is not a FKK the price is a bit high + half hour after all the expense of extras you ask a girl for lais there have been many times this is the top for fighter.I met a few girls in FKK, who worked at Pearls before, like small brunette Lora at Aca, pretty and high level in room, the only girl who said to me: You started, so, You have to finish me now, but not prettier than Megan or Madi. Since August, Megan makes me a problem in Paris: Why to pay 250/ h for escorts who are often less pretty than her? Only because they are Russian? Often now, I'm a bit disappointed by escorts beauty, even with my beloved Vasilissa, from the far brown bears country, where can watch US and Japan. I remember my first room with Madi at the end of the night, just before World closed, was only for 50 , but I told her: If You work on next Saturday, I will come from Paris, I don't think she did believe me, I will do the same for new little fire, because she worth kilometers driven. I met some girls in FKK, as pretty as escorts more expensive and some with higher level.

StarletVoyager
06-06-16, 00:16
How do I spot her to cut to the chase? i know how to spot megan.

PussyLiccker
06-06-16, 06:21
Erica (MOL), very pretty tall long blonde with written chest tat. She was the star of the night which I rewarded with extras. 9/8/10. Literally blown away.

It is interesting to see how some girls build reputation in the club. First time and saw Erica (tall slim blond with large round ear rings and v-shaped tattoo over the neck and at another tattoo on the waist).

She was quite, available all night, no friends, poor conversational skills. I booked her because of new girl and was surprised by the great passionate session without "don'ts" and upselling.

Now she is one of the busiest girls in the club. Hangs around with my another favorite big eyed brunette Sacha. She is almost not reviewed here and not treated as a top performer. However she is.Agreed. Her service is excellent. Currently at Oceans.

Checkers1
06-06-16, 06:36
Well, there's many girls with nice tits. She's in the top 10.

HB.I agree. But I still rate her with the most perfect B cups at the moment.

PussyLiccker
06-06-16, 07:02
Recent visit:

Body / Face / service / illusion.

Ariana, Moldavia? Blond, 170 approx, thin slim with droopy breasts. I thought her face was attractive. Services was good. Her actions are so cute, especially the way she talks in a cute way.

7/7,5/7,5/8.

Rebecca, Ro, tall beautiful face, blond, blue eyes. Not too slim tall bod with nice see-cups I like. 173 approx. Light skinned. Nice gal, service was ok. No spark. Seem to be friend with Jellis.

8/8/6,5/7.

Was interested in Sabine poney-tailed brunette sitting by the entrance to the lounge, but 100 Euros for kissin. She's a tall curvy girl, with bubbly body with big tits. I liked the look. She has really pretty baby face with the nicest eyes(totally my type facially), but 100 closure was a risk I'm not willing to take. I dunno if this crap is spreading at Sharks, but she sits with Beatrice. Was disappointed.

When I saw Evita and Lavinia walking around in a pair, a buddy said, that would be a good double, and I agreed. Evita looks sexy how she walks. Lavinia has a bit of a tired face look. Food at Sharks is good enough for me. The chinese is ok. I like the fruits provided.

Exodus8
06-06-16, 07:12
Was interested in Sabine poney-tailed brunette sitting by the entrance to the lounge, but 100 Euros for kissin. She's a tall curvy girl, with bubbly body with big tits. I liked the look. She has really pretty baby face with the nicest eyes(totally my type facially), but 100 closure was a risk I'm not willing to take. I dunno if this crap is spreading at Sharks, but she sits with Beatrice. Was disappointed.Yeah she's pretty cute I usually go with the skinny / slim types but thought about her. Don't rmb if I interview her or not.

Yes 100 e at risk, LOL.

Sirioja
06-06-16, 08:51
Janine has directed all it started with kissing at length with the language then I licked her pussy without problems after she sucked during this time I have him put my fingers in her wet pussy without extras because many girls shark request a supplement to the fingers and after bous make love in all positions a Janine treat me say that the expense of customers she offers her feeling based on service is still young she did not too much experience but I love his side, her tits and body.Janine. De works at Sharks since August 2014 and was full busy with old germans crowd when started, I saw guys jumping on her before she got paid, just returning from room, have never seen this for any other girl, even Aida. Ro or Rachel. De at GT, or Anna. Pol at World, or Kate. Ro at Aca, who could have 15/20 rooms a day, so she should get a bit of sexual experience with so many rooms. Aylice. Bu is not older, but was high skill for GF behavior, when she arrived at Sharks on June 2015. Come back little sunshine, Bulgarian princess, many guys and I love You. Janine sits on couch at the entry, close to small lockers, often smoking, not there on this Sunday, but often working on Friday, less busy now, old germans left.

Banana Boi
06-06-16, 11:07
Really bad luck for Steffi limited services, really pretty for me, should be but not busy, not services level for Sharks.Steffi lost business from all of us since she failed the DFK pre-interview test. Not standard service so we all rejected her. Agree really a shame.

Was interested in Sabine poney-tailed brunette sitting by the entrance to the lounge, but 100 Euros for kissin. She's a tall curvy girl, with bubbly body with big tits. I liked the look. She has really pretty baby face with the nicest eyes(totally my type facially), but 100 closure was a risk I'm not willing to take. I dunno if this crap is spreading at Sharks, but she sits with Beatrice. Was disappointed.Just to clarify Sabine is asking for a minimum 1 hour session for 100 euro if you want DFK, not 100 euro for 30 minutes. Sabine is cute imo. Facially like Leonie at GT. Not my usual body style but I couldn't resist the cuteness. Her DFK is actually decent. Be prepared for a very hard upsell in the room.

Sirioja
06-06-16, 12:16
Steffi lost business from all of us since she failed the DFK pre-interview test. Not standard service so we all rejected her. Agree really a shame.

Just to clarify Sabine is asking for a minimum 1 hour session for 100 euro if you want DFK, not 100 euro for 30 minutes. Sabine is cute imo. Facially like Leonie at GT. Not my usual body style but I couldn't resist the cuteness. Her DFK is actually decent. Be prepared for a very hard upsell in the room.I just want to say, blond Steffi. Ro was friendly in room with decent services for BBBJ and sex. She was right, it was my mistake not to ask about kissing before going to room, but pretty and smiling how she is, I thought would not be any problem about this, so, only my mistake, she didn't promise and not provided. If DFK, I would have been happy to have regular rooms with her. Pretty and friendly girl for who don t need to kiss.

Not about Steffi, but I didn't notice Sabine even I think she is the tall white skin, and I hate upselling girls. At least, no upselling from Steffi. With GF services, Steffi could be a star at Sharks, yesterday after starting our day with Megan, I was only attracted by Steffi, after saying to Ariana, she should be more careful about what she says to some guys if she wants to keep clients, and not busy for this slow afternoon.

Craiova
06-06-16, 12:37
Steffi lost business from all of us since she failed the DFK pre-interview test. Not standard service so we all rejected her. Agree really a shame.Yep really a shame, she even refused DFK with me. LOL What a pity bc real beautiful girl with first class outside room behavior.

Craiova
06-06-16, 12:46
Really bad luck for Steffi limited services, really pretty for me, should be but not busy, not services level for Sharks.Steffi doesn't DFK! So what, some other girls at Sharks also don't do. And some of them survive at carp pond for years. There is no "special" service level at Sharks. Average service level at Sharks isn't one cent better than at Oase, Mainhattan or Word. In each of these clubs some girls refuse DFK.

Craiova
06-06-16, 12:50
Best tits at Sharks.Can't say about tits but best ass at Sharks has Spanish-Morocco Maria. Unfortunately now on vacation till July.

Sirioja
06-06-16, 13:20
Steffi doesn't DFK! So what, some other girls at Sharks also don't do. And some of them survive at carp pond for years. There is no "special" service level at Sharks. Average service level at Sharks isn't one cent better than at Oase, Mainhattan or Word. In each of these clubs some girls refuse DFK.Girls who are not able to behave like GF, don't interest me, so they can survive with their business for other guys, but I really regret for Steffi, because I also find her pretty classy. I often find GF behavior types at Sharks, sometimes at Mainhattan when I find attractive girls, often at World before and also a wildcat in love on this Saturday night, no GF type since a while at Oase, except Ina and Tatiana, but not there now. Elisabet. Cz is friendly, but not GF enough for my pleasure. From my experiences and expectations, GF level is higher at Sharks than at Oase.

Member #4384
06-06-16, 13:41
With me Steffi no problem DFK girlfriendsex before when she works FKK paradise Saarbrücken.

Everything ok with she for 50 euros normal price half hours.

Micawber
06-06-16, 14:25
Was interested in Sabine poney-tailed brunette sitting by the entrance to the lounge, but 100 Euros for kissin. She's a tall curvy girl, with bubbly body with big tits. I liked the look. She has really pretty baby face with the nicest eyes(totally my type facially), but 100 closure was a risk I'm not willing to take. I dunno if this crap is spreading at Sharks, but she sits with Beatrice. Was disappointed.Offers of this nature from Working Girls should definitely be declined. If this type of pricing becomes the norm the cost of visits to FKK Clubs will sharply increase.

Checkers1
06-06-16, 14:30
Can't say about tits but best ass at Sharks has Spanish-Morocco Maria. Unfortunately now on vacation till July.Let's agree on: She is a very beautiful girl which gives great service.

Exodus8
06-06-16, 14:45
Yep really a shame, she even refused DFK with me. LOL What a pity bc real beautiful girl with first class outside room behavior.Yeah she like all the girls should feel honored to DFK you should even pay you 50 e, LOL.

Sirioja
06-06-16, 16:11
With me Steffi no problem DFK girlfriendsex before when she works FKK paradise Saarbrcken.

Everything ok with she for 50 euros normal price half hours.Blond pretty Steffi. Ro told me coming from Stuttgart and Magnum. Maybe a guy bite her tongue, like some girls play to do, good when they like to play like this.

PussyLiccker
06-06-16, 17:37
Yeah she like all the girls should feel honored to DFK you should even pay you 50 e, LOL.Based on my experience girls tend be more in for certain type of sessions. Some that like kissing does so out of preference for GFE type, slow or more sensual type easy going interaction. Others say I am not their BF, it's p6, and kissing is not an option. Rather do the suck and fuck. Even girls that promise, you can feel if they are more comfortable with it or not. Some girls say they'd rather makeout for long time than fast, hard pounding. So depends on the girl. There are wild ones too, and prefers fast paced. I problem is being able to run into the girl that prefers to provide the type of room experience one desire. I guess that one part of "chemistry," being able to get along due to similar outlook on what each prefers in the session.

Craiova
06-06-16, 17:56
With me Steffi no problem DFK girlfriendsex before when she works FKK paradise Saarbrcken.

Everything ok with she for 50 euros normal price half hours.I doubt we mean the same girl, the Steffi I mean has worked before at Paradise / Stuttgart and she said she never kiss bc I've asked her if room time or money is the issue.

Member #4384
06-06-16, 17:56
FKK throughout the 10 years since I go many girls are without a condom for the standard price of 50 euros we often think it is the ugliest that offer bareback but I have always taken the prettiest you just be okay with the girls the party has the world 13 years I took 3 girls in bareback I can not say the same in sharks more girls make without condom.

Craiova
06-06-16, 18:05
Let's agree on: She is a very beautiful girl which gives great service.I agree Spanish-Morocco Maria is a very beautiful girl, not only her world class ass also her face, tits, legs and so on are great. Very soft skin without any tattoo or piercing. And with her perfect white teeth she can make ads for teeth protection.

She is very nice and tries to treat me very good in room, but she's still a beginner and a little bit shy and her sex skills need some more training for instance her BJ, but I'm quite sure she'll learn fast.

Hessen Bub
06-06-16, 18:40

Everything ok with she for 50 euros normal price half hours.You're the magician who got great service out of Janine, right?

HB.

Member #4384
06-06-16, 18:44
Yes excellent service from Janine after all the negative reviews read here and people on shark who said it was no good surprise was the size of a room with a high level service.

UShobbyist
06-06-16, 22:16
Just to clarify Sabine is asking for a minimum 1 hour session for 100 euro if you want DFK, not 100 euro for 30 minutes. Sabine is cute imo. Facially like Leonie at GT. Not my usual body style but I couldn't resist the cuteness. Her DFK is actually decent. Be prepared for a very hard upsell in the room.IMHO, Sabina is in the list of top ten most beautiful girls of FKK Sharks. Anja is the most beautiful girl of FKK Sharks.

BadinSweet
06-06-16, 22:39
I see some of you have similar taste like me. I also find her cute. Her BBBJ is excellent. Not sure about upselling but I guess maybe because I have been with her a few times already (since her short stay at Oase). It was an excellent feeling having her on top and her drooping boobs swinging and hitting you in the face. And I agree, her DFK is actually decent.

Craiova
06-07-16, 07:58
FKK throughout the 10 years since I go many girls are without a condom for the standard price of 50 euros we often think it is the ugliest that offer bareback but I have always taken the prettiest you just be okay with the girls the party has the world 13 years I took 3 girls in bareback I can not say the same in sharks more girls make without condom.Usually I'm quite familiar with a lot of ridicules posts here but this is really totally ridicules.

But no surprise you're the only one guy with great sex with Janine and Steffi at carp pond.

Member #4384
06-07-16, 08:02
With Steffi and Janine I make with condom you are jealous Janine and Steffi make good service with me that's all!

Vito Corleone
06-07-16, 08:34
Usually I'm quite familar with a lot of riducules posts here but this is really totally riducules.

But no surprise you're the only one guy with great sex with Janine and Steffi at carp pond.I actually enjoyed his post. Gave me a good laugh!

Hessen Bub
06-07-16, 10:58
Usually I'm quite familar with a lot of riducules posts here but this is really totally riducules.

But no surprise you're the only one guy with great sex with Janine and Steffi at carp pond.+1. Grimm's fairytales re-loaded feat. Gabano.

HB.

PussyLiccker
06-07-16, 14:36
No doubt Janine is a beauty. I like her body a lot, and with the makeup, she look prettier than before. I don't know if her looks is becoming more woman or whatnot, I was very tempted for optiks this time.

I just don't get why she wastes her time like that. Why show up to the club, and keep yourself appear to be occupied. She can do much better looking available for newbies, and guys looking to try. Does she not want to make money?

Hard to imagine Janine proving good level services. DFK? I dunno...

Pistons
06-07-16, 14:44
She DFK'ed me. 50e and no upsell.

Checkers1
06-07-16, 15:33
IMHO, Sabina is in the list of top ten most beautiful girls of FKK Sharks. Anja is the most beautiful girl of FKK Sharks.Agree. Anja is ahead right now in terms of visuals and service.

Sirioja
06-07-16, 18:38
IMHO, Sabina is in the list of top ten most beautiful girls of FKK Sharks. Anja is the most beautiful girl of FKK Sharks.I never noticed Sabine, even staying all along my weekly visits close to Beatrice.

I would say Anja. Alb with Hells tattoo on top of back, under pony tail, is only quite pretty for my tastes. I don t like stockings, I want to see legs and feet care and smell.

Syzygies
06-07-16, 19:58
She DFK'ed me. 50e and no upsell.Do you refer to Janine? Of previous post.

Anything is possible. I got a fairly acceptable to good session from Aurelia once where I played a very passive role, which seemed to cause her to do more. Not my normal self. I also used to get a good long session from Christina at Oase even if she played a very passive role. Anything is possible if girl prefers the customer for some reason, even if that reason is good money and allowing the girl to really relax.

Others report a giod service from Sascha who was crap for me. Also Dina was not convincing Gfe for me at all. We don't all get exactly the same.

I have not tried Janine.

Anja is nice enough looking and friendly however not so stunning as to be first priority for my taste. Just one if several good lookers.

A fair general assessment of a girl is probably around the median of several assessmentd with extreme outliers disregarded.

Some girls hardly ever get a bad report. That is what can be considered reliable.

Agnes, Moira, Kelly may not be stunning but very reliable performers and still look well above average.
They hardly ever seem to get bad session reports, unless from the fiddy customers perhaps, and if they did, would consider it a crackpot report.

Banana Boi
06-08-16, 12:05
How is Janine's English now? I regret not taking her. Maybe a Janine and Sabine sandwich is in order next trip.

How is Elsa/Ilsa in the room?

TankTank123
06-08-16, 13:21
Why show up to the club, and keep yourself appear to be occupied. .... Does she not want to make money?She has a day job, so money earned in Sharks pays for her holidays and discretionary goods. She told me that she likes being with her "club friends" as they make her comfortable being in Sharks.

As to Banana Boi's question on her standard of English, it was good enough in March this year to have a decent flowing conversation with her on places she likes to go to. I didn't try straying into philosophy, politics, or economics though.

I do plan to have sessions with her again, but only on days when her fan club is not present as I notice that her demeanor is then quite different.

Exodus8
06-08-16, 15:03
I do plan to have sessions with her again, but only on days when her fan club is not present as I notice that her demeanor is then quite different.Different how?

Fan club present: instant rejection, no kiss, no DATY (if DATY starfish treatment).

Without fan club: GFE with passionate DFK, very responsive to DATY etc.

Now someone needs to confirm if my hypothesis is correct, LOL.

Member #4581
06-08-16, 22:44
Present is starfish and absent leads to octopus? Lol

Hessen Bub
06-08-16, 22:58
She has a day job, so money earned in Sharks pays for her holidays and discretionary goods. Yeah sure.

HB.

Horny Harry
06-09-16, 11:49
She has a day job, so money earned in Sharks pays for her holidays and discretionary goods.Sure, that's why she's sitting there on that sofa every working day during normal business hours, hahaha.

Without trying to brag, but I generally get a fairly good experience from most girls. I definitely don't look like a male model, but I take care of my body, brush my teeth, use deodorant, try to be charming and polite and most girls think I'm rather cute, so most girls are relaxed and chatty during the time we spend together.

Janine would be the only real exception to that rule, the only time I've been with her she was about as inanimate as a blow up doll. There was NO connection whatsoever. Dead! I have no idea if it's shyness, a complete disinterest or perhaps both.

For as far as her looks are concerned, she is alright but there are girls like Sidonia or Beatrice (who usually hang out near the same set of sofas close to the entrance) that are better looking, curvier in the right places and although they won't give you a GFE either, they are also much more spontaneous and chatty IMO.

Sirioja
06-09-16, 13:21
There are guys who are attracted by Janine, just because of her natural look and because she is German, like some were attracted by small blond Mandy. De. Some guys are not demanding with girls, they are just happy the girl agree to go to room with them, when they pay for. Some also believe all what girls say, Janine has a day job, but is often at Sharks on Wednesday and Friday afternoon. When she started 2 years ago, she had a day job and came to Sharks on Friday about 7 pm, not 4 pm, didn't work during the week. If she was Romanian, nobody would write about her. So many Romanian girls worth more at Sharks.

Syzygies
06-09-16, 20:25
There are guys who are attracted by Janine, just because of her natural look and because she is German, like some were attracted by small blond Mandy. De. Some guys are not demanding with girls, they are just happy the girl agree to go to room with them, when they pay for. Some also believe all what girls say, Janine has a day job, but is often at Sharks on Wednesday and Friday afternoon. When she started 2 years ago, she had a day job and came to Sharks on Friday about 7 pm, not 4 pm, didn't work during the week. If she was Romanian, nobody would write about her. So many Romanian girls worth more at Sharks.The money in the Shoe shop may have been low for hard work. One could guess that the shop could have been dropped after a while or reduced hours if FKK money comes easier.

I agree. Who cares really. Whatever she says is okay for me. One regular at Sharks close to Janine mentioned visiting the shop a while back last year.

Why the big interest? Some girls don't work that many days or hours per week. Some are known to have studies.

Sharks is a god place to work for girls needing flexible hours. Start whenever and finish whenever.

Sirioja
06-09-16, 21:47
The money in the Shoe shop may have been low for hard work. One could guess that the shop could have been dropped after a while or reduced hours if FKK money comes easier.

I agree. Who cares really. Whatever she says is okay for me. One regular at Sharks close to Janine mentioned visiting the shop a while back last year.

Why the big interest? Some girls don't work that many days or hours per week. Some are known to have studies.

Sharks is a god place to work for girls needing flexible hours. Start whenever and finish whenever.Even fast money, I don't think can be harder job for a woman than being fucked. When she started, Janine worked only on week ends and was full busy all along, now she seems to come to take the tea with baldy, smoking and touching her hair all along. I wish her she has free entries for Sharks and her couch is comfortable.

Mrlarkin
06-10-16, 00:42
Hello,

I am flying in from Oslo next Tuesday and will visit Sharks for the first time. I am really excited and have been watching the youtube videos about how to get the via bus or train (https://youtu.be/bbFFjC6aRAk). Since I arrive early in the morning and will have about 3 hours before Sharks open I plan to use public transport to get there and perhaps even go by the Bahnhofsviertel to check that out. Then I plan to spend the whole day in Sharks and return to the airport since my plane leaves early in the morning and I cannot really find any public transport from Sharks to Frankfurt airport during the night so I guess I will have to take a taxi. Can the Sharks reception help me out with ordering a taxi to the airport? How much will it cost if I go at the time Sharks closes?

Another question, is there any good place to take short naps in Sharks?

And finally is someone else planning to visit Sharks Tuesday next week?