PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123

Talon
06-10-16, 02:10
Hello,

Another question, is there any good place to take short naps in Sharks?

The balcony overlooking the bar is a good spot, hardly anyone will bother you there. You can also catch some Zzzz's on the lounge chairs outside the sauna area.

McAdonis
06-10-16, 02:18
Mr Larkin, you can take the "airliner" bus when you land in Frankfurt. After club closes, you can take the taxi to Darmstadt main station. Then take bus departing at 4. 15 in the morning. This bus runs about 20 hours per day. Saves you about 20 EUR each way I am guessing.

Sirioja
06-10-16, 04:13
Larkin, Tuesday may be the worst FKK day. You can have good rest, sleeping under sun, in the garden.

TankTank123
06-10-16, 15:28
Mrlarkin, Tuesday at Sharks cannot be the worst FKK day, because it is not even an FKK day! As Sirioja recommends, you can sunbathe, and watch the girls in bikinis.

If you want to see naked girls on a Tuesday, you might want to consider Oase instead. Oase has a good resting/sleeping room with sofas where you can lie flat on, in addition to reclined chairs. From this room, you can see naked girls frolicking around the pool area in the late afternoon if it is sunny.

Also, with the 4.38 am train from Friedrichsdorf and a quick change in Frankfurt Hbf, you can get to the airport by 5.30 am. Taxi to Friedrichsdorf station is around 10 euros. Train ticket from there to airport is less than 5 euros.

Sirioja
06-10-16, 18:55
I meant Tuesday is a low casting day in clubs.

Very average casting today, even Aylice. Bu, Evelyn. Ro and Alessia. Ro are back, but no Megan, no Ariana, no Steffi, so, quick drive to my new World.

Some girls: Janine started at 4 pm, Anabel. Bu, Beatrice, Stéphanie. FR, Helli, Madalina, Melani, Roxana silicon, Mandy. De, Ester, Marina. Lat, Ivy.

JasonWang
06-10-16, 21:11
I will be in Frankfurt for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I am debating which club to visit for Saturday or Sunday. My tentative plan is World, Shark and Oase. But I plan to go to only one of them.

I like Caucasian of tight body in their early 20's. Those you know, Marie from Colosseum and Chayenne from World / Shark are my all-time favorite girls.

Please kindly suggest which club has most girls who fit that criteria. Thank you very much for sharing your valuable knowledge.

KushyKush
06-10-16, 23:25
I will be in Frankfurt for Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I am debating which club to visit for Saturday or Sunday. My tentative plan is World, Shark and Oase. But I plan to go to only one of them.

I like Caucasian of tight body in their early 20's. Those you know, Marie from Colosseum and Chayenne from World / Shark are my all-time favorite girls.

Please kindly suggest which club has most girls who fit that criteria. Thank you very much for sharing your valuable knowledge.That's crazy! One of my best buds name is Jasonwang haha. Anyways I have the exact same question as JW. Looking to visit 2 of those 3 FKKs (a day in each) about a week from now (maybe repeat one or try all 3). Will report back after.

StarletVoyager
06-11-16, 00:11
Where does it say on the site Tuesday is lingerie or bikini day? Or is it common knowledge.

DaWong949
06-11-16, 00:28
Where does it say on the site Tuesday is lingerie or bikini day? Or is it common knowledge.It is on their website before. The changed their website not a long ago. I do not know if they still mention that. Each club has one lingerie day during the week. For Sharks, it is Tuesday.

DaWong949
06-11-16, 00:39
Hello,

I am flying in from Oslo next Tuesday and will visit Sharks for the first time. I am really excited and have been watching the youtube videos about how to get the via bus or train (https://youtu.be/bbFFjC6aRAk). Since I arrive early in the morning and will have about 3 hours before Sharks open I plan to use public transport to get there and perhaps even go by the Bahnhofsviertel to check that out. Then I plan to spend the whole day in Sharks and return to the airport since my plane leaves early in the morning and I cannot really find any public transport from Sharks to Frankfurt airport during the night so I guess I will have to take a taxi. Can the Sharks reception help me out with ordering a taxi to the airport? How much will it cost if I go at the time Sharks closes?

Another question, is there any good place to take short naps in Sharks?

And finally is someone else planning to visit Sharks Tuesday next week?Right outside of FRA at Terminal 1. Find bus stop 14 or 13 (I forget). It is called Airliner (funny). It goes directly from terminal to Darmdadt HBF. Once you get there, you can change to Bus are to some stops close to Sharks or take taxi (10 e). If weather is good, I sometime just walk with google map. It is about 30 minutes walk. Going through some factory area. You can relax and try to sleep on the second floor. However, I never have any luck to have some real sleep. It is too loud and smoky. Have fun.

YamaYama0519
06-11-16, 09:10
I just watched a video "Visit", starring Olivia De Jonge, who I felt bore some resemblance to Cosmina at Shark.

Sirioja
06-11-16, 10:09
I just watched a video "Visit", starring Olivia De Jonge, who I felt bore some resemblance to Cosmina at Shark.Cosmina before or now? She was at Sharks yesterday, also Evita, Dina, Nicoletta, Eliz / Elli, Rebecca, Jellis, Brandy / Leya without stockings, Aida. But, no girl for me, no new attractive girls since a while at Sharks.

Hessen Bub
06-11-16, 10:14
Where does it say on the site Tuesday is lingerie or bikini day? Or is it common knowledge.Common knowledge. It has been posted here a dozen times also.

HB.

Sebastiane
06-11-16, 18:13
I unfortunately wasn't able to do my planned trip to Sharks today so wanted to ask what is it like on Sundays in terms of line up? If it is decent I might make a trip.

Thanks!

Micawber
06-11-16, 20:14
That's crazy! One of my best buds name is Jasonwang haha. Anyways I have the exact same question as JW. Looking to visit 2 of those 3 FKKs (a day in each) about a week from now (maybe repeat one or try all 3). Will report back after.If it were my choice, I would probably visit Sharks on Saturday and Sunday. I would visit Oase on Monday. Not sure if the Oase daytime lineup is as strong as it used to be but if you wait until early evening you should meet a few good looking working girls.

StarletVoyager
06-11-16, 23:48
Tuesday's off then! LOL. I only get max 3 visits to de. a year and I prefer nude babes.

Member #4585
06-12-16, 02:26
Buyers market at Sharks today. Heaps of girls and many beauties. Way more girls than men.

Not until sunset did waves of expatriate visitors come to the club as Ramadan finished for the day. Then as the girls left for the day the scale tipped to be maybe equal girls and men.

Fantastic day of relax, sauna, some food, massage from Stefan and fucking gorgeous girls at Sharks. I spent 575 euros at Sharks. A bit more than what I spent the day before.

Syzygies
06-12-16, 02:36
Some girls seen, plus heaps more (unnamed):

* Adriana(Deu/Alb)
* Aida(Rom)
* Alyssia
* Amanda(ex Oase)
* Anca(Rom)
* Andrea(Bul/Rom)
* Angelica(Lit)
* Anja(Rom)
* Anna(Pol)
* Ariana(Rom)
* Beatrice(Rom, ex Oase)
* Brenda/Leya/Lea(Rom)
* Catalina(Rom ex Oase brunette Sabina)
* Cindy(Rom) reddish brunette
* Cosmina(Rom)
* Crissy(from Oase)
* Dali(Bul)
* Dina(Hun)
* Elli(Hun)
* Emine(Bos)
* Enya(Rom)
* Ester(Rom)
* Evita(Rom)
* Hanna(Rom)
* Helli
* Ivy(Rom)
* Janine(Deu)
* Jessica(Rom)
* Johanna/Luna(Rom)
* Kelly(P.Rico)
* Lara(Deu)
* Larissa(Rom)
* Lavinia
* Lorena(Rom)
* Madelina
* Martina
* Megan
* Melanie
* Mia
* Miranda?(Ex Oase) black girl
* Moira(Rom)
* Natty/Natasha(Rom)(ex World Erika)
* Oprah(SA/Nig)
* Paloma (ex World Karina)
* Rosa(Rom)
* Rose/"Tata"(Thai)
* Roxana(Rom)
* Ruby
* Selena/Selina(Rom)
* Siana(Rom)
* Silvana(Ita)
* Sorina(Rom)
* Yellis/Yelliz(Rom)
* Yvette(Rom)

Jude Bright
06-12-16, 02:46
Buyers market at Sharks today. Heaps of girls and many beauties. Way more girls than men.

Not until sunset did waves of expatriate visitors come to the club as Ramadan finished for the day. Then as the girls left for the day the scale tipped to be maybe equal girls and men.

Fantastic day of relax, sauna, some food, massage from Stefan and fucking gorgeous girls at Sharks. I spent 575 euros at Sharks. A bit more than what I spent the day before.In one day?, that is 10 hours in the room?

Holy cow.

Jb.

Member #4585
06-12-16, 02:51
In one day?, that is 10 hours in the room?

Holy cow.

Jb.Thanks. Actually less than a day since the club is not open 24 hours and I was not at the club for the entire time that the club was open for.

You may want to re-work the maths.

Happy Fkk
06-12-16, 03:09
I hope to check quickly. I don't remind all names I target, but I already like this list. One or two are to be tested again.

Craiova
06-12-16, 03:10
In one day?, that is 10 hours in the room?.That's only 5 hours in room. BTW no problem spending 1,5 k on one club day without wasting money.

Global1810
06-12-16, 05:28
Who has the best Monday lineup these days?

I am here but only for Monday. Sharks usually is good. I was thinking to switch it up though.

Let me know. Thanks. Full report as always.

Syzygies
06-12-16, 07:29
Some girls seen, plus heaps more (unnamed):

* Adriana(Deu/Alb)
* Aida(Rom)
* Alyssia
* Amanda(ex Oase)
* Anca(Rom)
* Andrea(Bul/Rom)
* Angelica(Lit)
* Anja(Rom)
* Anna(Pol)
* Ariana(Rom)
* Beatrice(Rom, ex Oase)
* Brenda/Leya/Lea(Rom)
* Catalina(Rom ex Oase brunette Sabina)
* Cindy(Rom) reddish brunette
* Cosmina(Rom)
* Crissy(from Oase)
* Dali(Bul)
* Dina(Hun)
* Elli(Hun)
* Emine(Bos)
* Enya(Rom)
* Ester(Rom)
* Evita(Rom)
* Hanna(Rom)
* Helli
* Ivy(Rom)
* Janine(Deu)
* Jessica(Rom)
* Johanna/Luna(Rom)
* Kelly(P.Rico)
* Lara(Deu)
* Larissa(Rom)
* Lavinia
* Lorena(Rom)
* Madelina
* Martina
* Megan
* Melanie
* Mia
* Miranda?(Ex Oase) black girl
* Moira(Rom)
* Natty/Natasha(Rom)(ex World Erika)
* Oprah(SA/Nig)
* Paloma (ex World Karina)
* Rosa(Rom)
* Rose/"Tata"(Thai)
* Roxana(Rom)
* Ruby
* Selena/Selina(Rom)
* Siana(Rom)
* Silvana(Ita)
* Sorina(Rom)
* Yellis/Yelliz(Rom)
* Yvette(Rom)How did I forget Tall blondes Annabel and the always towel wrapped Bianca?

Two weeks ago I listed Brandy as the new name for Leya with the big tits and very curvy body. Correction. She tells me it is actually Brenda. She was relatively busy on such a quiet day till the post Ramadan influx.

The very fast moving white skinned Adriana had a fab body but I got a bit too aggresive vibe so no session.

Tried the very pretty slim blonde Ruby ex Finca as intended. Great session, tight pussy. No problem to pop despite more sessions than I can usually handle. A must repeat. Close to the prettiest there for my taste. She is very good session for non aggressive guys.

Another pretty one I met Wed in May, was Melanie. I remembered her name and wanted to try her. Firstly she did not want to use the nornal upstairs rooms that I like. Too much wait? She asked how I knew her name, and on telling her I met her previously and remembered her name, she called me a liar. I thought better I cancel all thought of a session with girl in such a negative mood.

Speaking of negative, some habitually negative posters on here are getting a bad reputation. Several Sharks girls will be reading this. Several non ISG customers don't like what is written here about them too.

Turned out to be lucky as Helli became available and got to try her again.

So no dissappointimg sessions. Only the odd pre session chat did not work out.

Plenty of pretty girls, Sirioja should write such a personally biased view saying only Megan pretty. She was not quite my spec. Anya mentioned by another had a fab body and pretty but not top priority for me. Fortunately we don't all like the same thing.

The line up beats up on Oase right now for pretty girls. Just my opinion.

Some one asked about black girls. Oprah doing very well with steady bookings despite being an extreme slow day. At least 3 other other black or dark skin girls. None really my spec. Oprah probably the prettiest.

Kelly once had red hair(and so did Aida). Kelly has gone back to brunette and now went permed spiral curls. (Aida too - is there copycatting?). It's like two girls at the Prom with same dress. I did not count these two as black since merely tanned skin. Almost thought it was someone else other than Kelly but I know the body from a distance. Fun gossip with Kelly before good session.

Some guy took Janine for a very long session so she must be doing good. Looks so fabulously sleek. I never tried but can understand how she could be irresistable.

Sirioja
06-12-16, 07:58
How did I forget Tall blondes Annabel and the always towel wrapped Bianca?

Two weeks ago I listed Brandy as the new name for Leya with the big tits and very curvy body. Correction. She tells me it is actually Brenda.And small, with long black hair, now silicon, Aylice. Bu who was there on Friday? Blond Nicoletta. Hu staying at the bar with Dina? Long black hair, white skin, small tits, pretty face, Alessia. Ro who is also back? Sharks should be more safe than Rom and Ramadan now.

So, Friday was a poor casting day for me, no girl to take to the room, but I confirmed my new luck at World, even she is a bit too wild for me.

Member #4585
06-12-16, 08:05
How did I forget Tall blondes Annabel and the always towel wrapped Bianca?

Two weeks ago I listed Brandy as the new name for Leya with the big tits and very curvy body. Correction. She tells me it is actually Brenda.There was also German Kaira (light brown hair and curvy) and Chanel (tall blonde with silicone breasts).

Annabel bulgaria, slim build blonde with widely spaced teeth.

Dina's blonde and just as breasty dark blonde friend who I do not know the name of was there too.

Hanna (Czech) ex Oase

Sidonia (?) Ro, the voluptuos tall blonde that also sits a the couches with Beatrice.

Anja with black hair is Albanian and not Romanian. She spent her afternoon watching the Albanian Euros football game in the glassed terrace room.

Yes many girls I did not recognise before from prior visits.

Syzygies
06-12-16, 08:35
There was also German Kaira (light brown hair and curvy) and Chanel (tall blonde with silicone breasts).

Dina's blonde and just as breasty dark blonde friend who I do not know the name of was there too.

Hanna (Czech) ex Oase

Yes many girls I did not recognise before from prior visits.Plenty of girls I would be very happy to go with for bliss on the bed. Less limited choices than Oase at the moment. Very quiet at beginning of the day but some good girls started arriving mid to late afternoon where at Oase you need to arrive somewhat latter at 7 pm or more at this time.

YamaYama0519
06-12-16, 08:51
Cosmina before or now? Cosmina still bears some resemblance to Olivia De Jonge even after she put 5 kg on.

Member #4585
06-12-16, 09:04
Cosmina still bears some resemblance to Olivia De Jonge even after she put 5 kg on.Cosmina did a couple of pole dance shows at Sharks last night. She may have some more kilos but she can still climb to the top of thr pole and swing down holding her weight.

The rooms were well busy too. The VIP rooms with toliet and bathtubs was also opened up to couples to be used. Even the VIP rooms above the fish tank. A careful walk over the gangplank to get to those rooms.

Member #4585
06-12-16, 09:14
The balcony overlooking the bar is a good spot, hardly anyone will bother you there. You can also catch some Zzzz's on the lounge chairs outside the sauna area.The problem is some girls will bother you even when you sleep in the lounger area above the bar on the mezzanine floor. I took a nal there and in one hour I had 3 girls shake me awake asking if I wanted to fuck. I mean I was fast asleep and they wanted to know if I wanted sex with them.

Sirioja
06-12-16, 09:32
Cosmina still bears some resemblance to Olivia De Jonge even after she put 5 kg on.Only 5 more? Since my single room on February 2014 with a slim, claiming to be Moldovian? Girl, friend with barbie, tattooed, Ingrid, but I loved to play with Ingrid and even more when she became Mihaella at Prestige or once at World.

To Syzy, when I write Megan is the prettiest for me, of course, I write about my tastes, I can t write about yours, but I don t even know who is Ruby, how she looks like, where she stays, my french eyes never noticed her. But I don t claim to be the truth, only my subjective tastes. I just know, no Megan on this Friday, no other girl for me, even I thought about small German blond Mandy and putting lipstick to kiss her ass, but left at 7. 30 pm, to be sure not to miss a top model, and drove to World where casting is average, but at least I have a girl who attract me now there. When You said You preferred Oase last summer, Sharks casting was higher for me last summer, than now. About guys who behave like pimps for some girls, they can keep on threatening with bad friends, go to cry at the desk, claiming I take video of girls with my phone, only in their dreams, even call the police, I don t care about them, I don t drive so many kilometers for pimps, but for beautiful girls. Sharks is not on top at the moment for me, but there are World now, as long it will work, or Atlanta, GT casting improves, LR is good and I don t forget Aca for natural beauties. FKK land is huge, to find beauties.

Exodus8
06-12-16, 09:42
Thanks for the LU list master Syzy.

LU looks pretty good hopefully there will be some new girls on my next visit.

BarryManila
06-12-16, 11:03
Sidonia (?) Ro, the voluptuos tall blondeDina's blonde friend is called Nicoletta. And if Sidonia is tall. Then an oak tree might be an animal with green hair.

Syzygies
06-12-16, 14:56
Thanks for the LU list master Syzy.

LU looks pretty good hopefully there will be some new girls on my next visit.Some more names:

Ina (Hun) under Dina's mentoring, Nichollete blonde hanging with Jellis and Co. , Dea with pink stockings, Alexia tall pretty brunette, and today Marina is back and Amber (Deu). Posted before I forgot any names. LOL.

Sone girls very busy early Sun afternoon, e.g. Helli, Megan, Oprah.

FiddyCent
06-12-16, 15:30
The problem is some girls will bother you even when you sleep in the lounger area above the bar on the mezzanine floor. I took a nal there and in one hour I had 3 girls shake me awake asking if I wanted to fuck. I mean I was fast asleep and they wanted to know if I wanted sex with them.The same thing happened to me Bitumen!

There should be a club rule. DO NOT DISTURB the clients that are sleeping on the loungers upstairs. Several girls would sit next to you and gently give you a shake to try and get your attention. One time this girl just plopped her phat azz right next to my pillow. I was sound asleep after just finishing with another girl. Even if she was the hottest girl in the entire club, I still could not have sessioned in that state. They should hand out a DND card to tie onto your robe. Too bad this doesn't happen in real life with your girlfriend or wife waking you up for sex. For some of us anyways.

FiddyCent.

The Cane
06-12-16, 15:54
They should hand out a DND card to tie onto your robe.Now, what part of "no" do these rude tutes not understand?

Syzygies
06-12-16, 17:32
Some more names:

Ina (Hun) under Dina's mentoring, Nichollete blonde hanging with Jellis and Co. , Dea with pink stockings, Alexia tall pretty brunette, and today Marina is back and Amber (Deu). Posted before I forgot any names. LOL.

Sone girls very busy early Sun afternoon, e.g. Helli, Megan, Oprah.Ok so I got. It twisted. Nicholetta was Dina's friend and Rebecca was Yellis' friend. No Ina.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 17:35
Yup, Rebecca is Yellis's friend. She was with her when I came by. Rebecca is quite pretty.

Member #4585
06-12-16, 18:09
Syzygies, add to your list dark blonde Ambra ro and her dark blonde friend? Ro who are friends of Ariana mol.

So many girls I have not seen before now at Sharks.

Rebecca ro the blondie with nice tits is a looker but an upseller.

For Sirioja, Megan worked the weekend. She was there early start on Saturday as well as on Sunday. Megan was busy with many French, German and American men taking turns with her one after the other.

Exodus8
06-12-16, 19:13
Now, what part of "no" do these rude tutes not understand?Great I should get these signs for my next trip so I want even have to answer all these questions over and over but just showed them one of these, haha.

FiddyCent
06-12-16, 19:29
Great I should get these signs for my next trip so I want even have to answer all these questions over and over but just showed them one of these, haha.Hey Exodus.

You will find The Cane setting up a booth in the Sharks parking lot. He's probably already got hundreds of these signs made up. I believe 20 Euros each would be a fair price. LOL.

FiddyCent.

Exodus8
06-12-16, 19:32
Hey Exodus.

You will find The Cane setting up a booth in the Sharks parking lot. He's probably already got hundreds of these signs made up. I believe 20 Euros each would be a fair price. LOL.

FiddyCent.Wtf?! 20 e for each!

I will set up a booth myself and sell these at 15 e, LOL.

FiddyCent
06-12-16, 19:34
Wtf?! 20 e for each!

I will set up a booth myself and sell these at 15 e, LOL.Hey Exodus.

I would buy it from you, but TC owns the patent. LOL.

FiddyCent.

Sirioja
06-12-16, 19:39
I will not forget Megan of course, since August, and I confirm she is the prettiest for me, but on Friday night, after leaving Sharks, I confirmed with my new girl at World in the night, and found my new dream at GT on Saturday and repeated today, with appointments for next week end to live my dreams.

Exodus8
06-12-16, 19:42
Hey Exodus.

I would buy it from you, but TC owns the patent. LOL.

FiddyCent.Damn he going to sue me?

Guess I will create my own designs, LOL.

FiddyCent
06-12-16, 19:47
Damn he going to sue me?

Guess I will create my own designs, LOL.I think you may want to rework those signs a bit Exodus. It looks like a couple of dudes having gay sex. I don't think this conveys the right message to the working girls. LOL. I'm going to buy one off TC. His was quite intuitive. LOL.

FiddyCent.

Sirioja
06-12-16, 20:01
Dina's blonde friend is called Nicoletta. And if Sidonia is tall. Then an oak tree might be an animal with green hair.Sidonia is small blond? Rebecca, often with white lingerie, is staying at the bar close to Leya big tits, beautiful white skin body, but average face for me. Nicoletta is "club sister" of Dina.

Even Sharks will not be my first choice at the moment, wish to see you soon.

Exodus8
06-12-16, 20:03
I think you may want to rework those signs a bit Exodus. It looks like a couple of dudes having gay sex. I don't think this conveys the right message to the working girls. LOL. I'm going to buy one off TC. His was quite intuitive. LOL.

FiddyCent.I want yr business so I can fund my hobby.

The Cane
06-12-16, 20:12
I'm going to buy one off TC. His was quite intuitive. LOL.

FiddyCent.This one would probably be the most intuitive and effective with respect to the women who are the objects of our desires. Oh, and you can have it for free LOL!

NF4591
06-12-16, 21:22
Gents. I will be in Frankfurt in the end of June, curious if anyone has recently seen a few of the girls I'm hoping to see again: Kimba (Philippines), Jasmine / Yasmin (Indian girl from Germany), and Helli. I see Helli in some recent reports, but not the other girls. Have they been seen in Sharks or other Frankfurt-area clubs recently?

Syzygies
06-12-16, 21:29
The Sharks line up for Saturday and Sunday was really quite similar. A relatively small number of changes. Did not see Kelly, Cosmina, Janine, Cindy on the Sunday unless I left too early. Sone addtions like Sandra.

However the difference was more good girls arrive earlier in Sunday, as the custoners alao arrive earlier.

Some good girls were extremely heavily booked on Sunday where less so on Saturday. Helli, Megan, Oprah come to mind.

I was thoroughly raped by one of the top girls before the big game Germany Verses Ukraine. DATY 15 minutes, cowgirl 20 minutes, fucking 20 minutes, 10 minutes rest and then completion fuck, all to her music. I lucky I did not eat dinner first.

Also had A repeat with platinum blonde Ruby looks like a younger sister of Paloma. Similar tits and both have skinny arms. Ruby is a little less slim.

6 sessions all up, but I am not at liberty to give details like Yama Yama any more or I will get struck off by some girls.

Happy FKK was seen to be very happy snaring a highly in demand girl promptly. Quite unlike the time he reported I was very unhappy at World a couple of years back. I forget why now or if I was really unhappy at all. Supposedly the look on my deadpan face. LOL.

Syzygies
06-12-16, 21:55
Dina's blonde friend is called Nicoletta. And if Sidonia is tall. Then an oak tree might be an animal with green hair.Yes little Sidonia was not there at all unless the name has been reused. Maybe some similar name. Our mutual buddy J was there (fans of Pamela). Did not see him for ages. He was helping introduce me to a couple of blondes but I got them mixed up for a short while.

Additional girls: Yes Nicholetta (Hun), Rebecca (blonde big tits friend of Jellis), Dea, Amber(Deu?) bob cut, Alexia tall brunette A cups, Evelina brunette with big naturals, Calberta? with lip and other piercings, Aylice with implants, Alyss emphasis on 2nd syllable, a blonde with ponytail at the German table.

Hessen Bub
06-12-16, 22:30
Gents. I will be in Frankfurt in the end of June, curious if anyone has recently seen a few of the girls I'm hoping to see again: Kimba (Philippines), Jasmine / Yasmin (Indian girl from Germany), and Helli. I see Helli in some recent reports, but not the other girls. Have they been seen in Sharks or other Frankfurt-area clubs recently?Kimba and Yasmin have left Sharks. Helli is still there.

HB.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 23:11
6 sessions all up, but I am not at liberty to give details like Yama Yama any more or I will get struck off by some girls.Has this happened before? If so, what has caused this to happen? Girls have actually referred to details on the reports?

Dasisextra
06-12-16, 23:43
Have not been around for over 18 months, question for Shark regulars, any good large busty Milfs in current LU?

Thanks.

Member #4585
06-13-16, 00:24
Happy FKK was seen to be very happy snaring a highly in demand girl promptly. Quite unlike the time he reported I was very unhappy at World a couple of years back. I forget why now or if I was really unhappy at all. Supposedly the look on my deadpan face. LOL.You mean Megan ro was scored.

Sirioja
06-13-16, 00:44
There was also German Kaira (light brown hair and curvy)

Anja with black hair is Albanian and not Romanian. She spent her afternoon watching the Albanian Euros football game in the glassed terrace room.

Yes many girls I did not recognise before from prior visits.2 Kaira? With the blond silicon.

Dina's friend or sister is Nicoletta.

For Anja, you can read who she is, on top of her back, under hair.

Mrlarkin
06-13-16, 01:18
Larkin, Tuesday may be the worst FKK day. You can have good rest, sleeping under sun, in the garden.
Mrlarkin, Tuesday at Sharks cannot be the worst FKK day, because it is not even an FKK day! As Sirioja recommends, you can sunbathe, and watch the girls in bikinis.

If you want to see naked girls on a Tuesday, you might want to consider Oase instead. Oase has a good resting/sleeping room with sofas where you can lie flat on, in addition to reclined chairs. From this room, you can see naked girls frolicking around the pool area in the late afternoon if it is sunny.

Also, with the 4.38 am train from Friedrichsdorf and a quick change in Frankfurt Hbf, you can get to the airport by 5.30 am. Taxi to Friedrichsdorf station is around 10 euros. Train ticket from there to airport is less than 5 euros.
I meant Tuesday is a low casting day in clubs.

Very average casting today, even Aylice. Bu, Evelyn. Ro and Alessia. Ro are back, but no Megan, no Ariana, no Steffi, so, quick drive to my new World.

Some girls: Janine started at 4 pm, Anabel. Bu, Beatrice, Stphanie. FR, Helli, Madalina, Melani, Roxana silicon, Mandy. De, Ester, Marina. Lat, Ivy.Okay, didn't know Tuesday was lingerie day. I wanted to book a less busy day, but had I known this I would have planned for another weekday. Oh well, not the biggest problem really since I still get to see them naked in the room. However it is more of a pity if the most attractive girls don't bother to show up on Tuesdays. Anyway why do they have these days? And are the girls not allowed to be naked during these days? I am totally set on going to Sharks though and won't consider Oase or Mainhattan for example. I am sure I will still be able to enjoy it.

Right outside of FRA at Terminal 1. Find bus stop 14 or 13 (I forget). It is called Airliner (funny). It goes directly from terminal to Darmdadt HBF. Once you get there, you can change to Bus are to some stops close to Sharks or take taxi (10 e). If weather is good, I sometime just walk with google map. It is about 30 minutes walk. Going through some factory area. You can relax and try to sleep on the second floor. However, I never have any luck to have some real sleep. It is too loud and smoky. Have fun.Thanks for the tip. I will go with public transport in the morning when I have plenty of time. However my plane on Wednesday leaves at 06:45 so not sure if I have to take taxi the whole way from Sharks to the airport or if it still is possible to take a taxi to just Darmstad Hbf and take a train from there that early in the morning. Would certainly save me some money. Or well lets allow me to give more money to the girls.

Another 2 questions, on this site: http://www.fkk24.de/Club/FKK+Sharks it says that Sharks offer free WLAN. Does that mean that people use the WLAN all over the place or is it only allowed in the changing rooms? Also how big is the Cinema compared to Artemis for example?

Syzygies
06-13-16, 05:02
Have not been around for over 18 months, question for Shark regulars, any good large busty Milfs in current LU?

Thanks.I don't know how girls qualify to be MILFs however certainly some very busty girls from slim to plus size. Evelina had big tits. Brenda / Leya has big heavy tits. I took her one day recently. Plenty more.

Syzygies
06-13-16, 05:26
Has this happened before? If so, what has caused this to happen? Girls have actually referred to details on the reports?I reviewed the newer girl tried, Ruby briefly. Not blow by blow details. Other girls sessioned are all very well known performers, with Brenda / Leya friend of Yellis the least well known. So would be little value to review those girls again.

Its about having something new or newer to report. As you would know well, the service delivered depends on the customer and certain girls are not keen for it to be quoted that they do provide some basic desirable service, as they wish to choose when to provide and when not to. Sometimes it depends on customer hygene, or aggressiveness, or whether customer goes more than 30 minutes.

To get ongoing good service, we have to keep the girl happy. Very obvious.

As example, Ruby said her service can be no where near as good if she does not like the customer, e.g. too arrogant and thinks he has ownership rites to do as he pleases.

Syzygies
06-13-16, 06:25
There was also German Kaira (light brown hair and curvy) and Chanel (tall blonde with silicone breasts).

Hanna (Czech) ex Oase

Sidonia (?) Ro, the voluptuos tall blonde that also sits a the couches with Beatrice.

Yes many girls I did not recognise before from prior visits.Funny I know Hanna (Rom) well but don't know the Czech one even though ex Oase and seems very well known.

The spelling of Kaira may be wrong, since Kyra a well known Serbian blonde enhanced is often spelled Kaira by other guys. Was a "friend" of my old favourote Pamela. Did not see her. I don't know how to spell and don't know this German girl.

I did not know the name Chanel either as probably never spoke to her. Big lips too.

Dasisextra
06-13-16, 07:04
Hanna (Czech) ex OaseWOW, delighted to see this her mentioned, one of my all time Oase favourites.

2 questions, what name does she go by here, as I see another Hanna on a list of names that was posted & has she been here long?

Thanks.

Hessen Bub
06-13-16, 07:56
Funny I know Hanna (Rom) well but don't know the Czech one even though ex Oase and seems very well known.Hanna is tall, blond, 30 plus years old, usually sits on the bed next to the cinema and switches between Palace and Sharks. Hangs out with Saskia if she is at Sharks.

2 Kaira? With the blond silicon.Kaira = "Kyra" = German, dark hair, natural boobs, some tattoos, brunette, hangs out with Lara.

Kaira = "Ka eera" = Slowakian, blond, silicone, hangs out with Chanell and Crissy.

HB.

Hessen Bub
06-13-16, 09:48
Alice (Sharks) aka Catalina (World / Sharks) aka Kate (Globe) was listed as working at Globe again a few days ago. Seems like she prefers 140 SFR /30 min over 50 EUR /30 min no matter how stressful Globe is.

HB.

Sirioja
06-13-16, 10:23
Alice (Sharks) aka Catalina (World / Sharks) aka Kate (Globe) was listed as working at Globe again a few days ago. Seems like she prefers 140 SFR /30 min over 50 EUR /30 min no matter how stressful Globe is.

HB.Do you know her working name, now at Globe. Ch? Money and distance to drive there, are not my problem for her. I just don't want to go to Globe if she is not there. Wish Globe answer about girls working.

PussyLiccker
06-13-16, 10:28
As example, Ruby said her service can be no where near as good if she does not like the customer, e.g. too arrogant and thinks he has ownership rites to do as he pleases.This is pretty common thing girls say to customers. No surprise girls won't like to go with a punter again that provides an unbearable experience. I have heard stories. I have heard arrogance(talkin to them like an object), aggression, etc. Some bad stories, girl crying, physical harm, etc. Won't go into details.

Hessen Bub
06-13-16, 15:15
Do you know her working name, now at Globe. Ch? Money and distance to drive there, are not my problem for her. I just don't want to go to Globe if she is not there. Wish Globe answer about girls working.Still and again Kate.

HB.

Sirioja
06-13-16, 16:08
Still and again Kate.

HB.Thanks very much.

So, even more than twice the FKK rate, 280 FS for 1 h? Even more than my Russian escorts, if Globe answer and confirm about her, Friday will be a long day, to go to her, before going to World for the night. But Alice, even Moldovan Romanian, worth for her class and "aura" . Megan is prettier for me, but unfortunately, no other classy woman like Alice at Sharks, only Madi could compete when she was on top for behavior, even exceptional Caro can t, I thought Agnes could have, but didn't experience the same. I miss classy women like Alice, I m not interested by GND.

Syzygies
06-13-16, 17:48
Hanna is tall, blond, 30 plus years old, usually sits on the bed next to the cinema and switches between Palace and Sharks. Hangs out with Saskia if she is at Sharks.

Kaira = "Kyra" = German, dark hair, natural boobs, some tattoos, brunette, hangs out with Lara.

Kaira = "Ka eera" = Slowakian, blond, silicone, hangs out with Chanell and Crissy.

HB.Thanks for that detail. No wonder we are confused thinking duplicate names are not allowed.

DaWong949
06-13-16, 18:51
Okay, didn't know Tuesday was lingerie day. I wanted to book a less busy day, but had I known this I would have planned for another weekday. Oh well, not the biggest problem really since I still get to see them naked in the room. However it is more of a pity if the most attractive girls don't bother to show up on Tuesdays. Anyway why do they have these days? And are the girls not allowed to be naked during these days? I am totally set on going to Sharks though and won't consider Oase or Mainhattan for example. I am sure I will still be able to enjoy it.

Thanks for the tip. I will go with public transport in the morning when I have plenty of time. However my plane on Wednesday leaves at 06:45 so not sure if I have to take taxi the whole way from Sharks to the airport or if it still is possible to take a taxi to just Darmstad Hbf and take a train from there that early in the morning. Would certainly save me some money. Or well lets allow me to give more money to the girls.

Another 2 questions, on this site: http://www.fkk24.de/Club/FKK+Sharks it says that Sharks offer free WLAN. Does that mean that people use the WLAN all over the place or is it only allowed in the changing rooms? Also how big is the Cinema compared to Artemis for example?In term of early flight, Airliner leave Darmstad HBFat 4:15 am and arrive airport around 4:45 am. That should give you enough time to check in. Regarding WifI, I don't think Sharks offer that. Other members, please confirm. Have fun.

Charlie Harper
06-13-16, 19:27
Hey guys,

Not having been to the club for more than a year (last visit Nov -14), I was very keen to check out the LU. To be honest I was somewhat disappointed. First night I arrived 8 pm only to find very few girls I felt the need to go with. Spent a few hours relaxing, then went off with Adell (Usually sits in sofa below staircase / fish tank, close to bar. Dark blond, small tits, 30+ , big glasses. Nice GFE with nice friendly girl. Seems very laid back and good fun. No upsell, and enjoyed 3 rooms with her. Would repeat.

Next day Sunday 12th, lineup to my surprise had improved. Overall impressed by number of doable girls early afternoon. Arrived 1 pm to take advantage of early bird Sunday special (reduced entry fee €45 before 2 pm). Had some breakfast and then spotted Elli (Hun). This girl is totally hot! Short black hair, glasses and medium ranging to big natural tits. Playboy bunny tat on hip. Went for 30 min and although very friendly and not upselling at all, not much panache in room. Great optiflick any day though and €50 well spent. Would repeat.

Lots of girls complaining about guys only watching the football and not wanting to go to Zimmer. Next up was Dali (Bul) approx 23 why, small skinny brunette, a cups. Very fit looking and a beautiful tute in my book. Friendly enough outside of room, but soon started upselling. Endured 20 minutes, until finaly I had enough and took her to money lockers to receive €50. She was not happy as she stomped off and neither was I. Absolutely no repeat.

Last girl this eve was tiny Natalia (of Rom, 24 why, great big smile, a cups, somewhat frizzy black hair, wears a lot of "gold" bracelets. Walks the floor a lot. 3 rooms. Excellent BBBJ skills and very accommodating! Great DATY. Only limited upselling and asked in nice manor. Had a brilliant time in room and would definitely repeat. Great girl.

Ran into Linda (Rom, quite dark skin, long black fringe and very nice braids) just before leaving. Was seriously tempted, but nor money or energy left for more rooms. Thanks for any intel about this girl. Hope to see her next visit if good provider.

Overall quite happy with the club. Love facilities. Food acceptable. Very friendly staff. Shame weather didn't allow use of garden. LU not as good as 2014 IMHO but not bad by any means.

Sorry guys if any names / nationalities are incorrect, thanks for any amendments.

Cheers.

YamaYama0519
06-13-16, 19:58
...Dina's friend or sister is Nicoletta...Nicoletta is Dina's younger half-sister by a different father.

YamaYama0519
06-13-16, 20:11
Only 5 more? Since my single room on February 2014 with a slim, claiming to be Moldovian? Girl, friend with barbie, tattooed, Ingrid, but I loved to play with Ingrid and even more when she became Mihaella at Prestige or once at World.Cosmina's 5 kg gain was according to her. I didn't confirm that gain was from when to when. BTW, I'm wondering where I could find Ingrid now.

Cosmina did a couple of pole dance shows at Sharks last night. She may have some more kilos but she can still climb to the top of thr pole and swing down holding her weight.Cosmina used to be an amateur wrestler at high school and is still muscular enough to do poll dancing.

Sirioja
06-13-16, 20:17
Nicoletta is Dina's younger half-sister by a different father.And Dina did show the good way to brothel to her younger sister? I wish for both not sisters, or fast money makes really poor world.

YamaYama0519
06-13-16, 20:17
...6 sessions all up, but I am not at liberty to give details like Yama Yama any more or I will get struck off by some girls... LOL.I understand your situation at FKK clubs as a regular, but it would be appreciated if you would give us your evaluation of girls, like pretty or not, repeat or not, or preferably Body / Face / service / illusion evaluation.

Sirioja
06-13-16, 20:29
Cosmina's 5 kg gain was according to her. I didn't confirm that gain was from when to when. BTW, I'm wondering where I could find Ingrid now.

Cosmina used to be an amateur wrestler at high school and is still muscular enough to do poll dancing.Last time, I met Ingrid who became Mihaella, was on end of October 2014 at World where she worked only for a week end. After Summer 2014 at Sharks, I met her a few times on September and October at Prestige Neunkirchen. For our last time, she told me going to Palast Freiburg, but it was long ago. I asked Cosmina, but she didn't seem to know about her "friend" .

Member #4585
06-13-16, 21:17
2 Kaira? With the blond silicon.Yes, two Kairas. One is blond haired with silicone breasts and one is brown haired, voluptuous body. As you like to say: you need to open your closed French mind.

Sirioja
06-13-16, 23:07
Still and again Kate.

HB.No Kate on Globe Tagesplan?

Syzygies
06-14-16, 00:09
I understand your situation at FKK clubs as a regular, but it would be appreciated if you would give us your evaluation of girls, like pretty or not, repeat or not, or preferably Body / Face / service / illusion evaluation.Girls done: Brenda / Leya, Kelly, Ruby, Helli, Moira. All girls have been reviewed before. They are all having good bodies for me and well above average looks. You know all from my previous reports.

All I am happy to repeat. All have some excellent aspects. No bad sessions for me. I changed my mind on certain girls before we went to the room. Did not want to risk it.

Ruby was the only new girl for me so I made some comments on her. Brenda with big tits did not allow doggy I believe. So she is still a bit restrictive but her BBBJ has improved a lot over time and great kissing.

I don't think the well known stars need a new review from me. You have read it all before.

Member #4585
06-14-16, 00:23
Nicoletta is Dina's younger half-sister by a different father.Nicoletta Hu is long blonde hair, pretty enough face for me to notice her, average height, has a similar look to Dina Hu in a way, has C cup breasts with a slight sag (no way as good as Beatrcie's firm natural C cup breasts of course), and can be found sitting at the same place at the bar opposite the German table where Dina Hu can be found sitting at the bar. Service tends to the up-sell for services during the session.

Member #4585
06-14-16, 00:29
WOW, delighted to see this her mentioned, one of my all time Oase favourites.

2 questions, what name does she go by here, as I see another Hanna on a list of names that was posted & has she been here long?

Thanks.I do not know what name that MILF Hanna Cz ex Oase uses as a nick name at FKK Sharks, but she is a regular fixture at FKK Sharks since Winter 2015/2016 from what I remember. Just like at times I saw other Ex Oase girls at Sharks.

Hanna Cz looks busy enough for her to continue working at Sharks since I see many happy German men coming back from the room when I see her working.

I did not see Saskia de working with Hanna Cz this past weekend at Sharks.

Member #4585
06-14-16, 01:07
The same thing happened to me Bitumen!

There should be a club rule. DO NOT DISTURB the clients that are sleeping on the loungers upstairs. Several girls would sit next to you and gently give you a shake to try and get your attention. One time this girl just plopped her phat azz right next to my pillow. I was sound asleep after just finishing with another girl. Even if she was the hottest girl in the entire club, I still could not have sessioned in that state. They should hand out a DND card to tie onto your robe. Too bad this doesn't happen in real life with your girlfriend or wife waking you up for sex. For some of us anyways.

FiddyCent.From experience I have found that you are less likely to be disturbed if you sleep in the Kino. Especially the case if you go to the far corner end where the girl actually has to take her shoes off to climb up on the mattresses to walk up to the upper level of the terraced mattresses to get to you. This is the place to sleep, but even sleeping closer to the entrance door to the main lounge of the Kino I have never been disturbed as many times as I have been when sleeping on the loungers on the mezzanine floor. The Kino soundtrack from the porn movie on screen is usually muted or hardly audible so the only ambient background noise to shut out is the constant music coming from the main room. The mattress is comfortable to lie down on and there are even pillows to prop up your head. I have even noticed granny Donatella Versace Silvana It come into the Kino, look wantonly at the men lying in the Kino napping and then moving on realizing there was no business to be had from these prone men that are sleeping.

Sleeping on the loungers by the wellness area adjacent to the massage station I find you are not disturbed by girls but by the constant movement of people (men and women) going into and out of the wellness area plus the draft that is created when the door to the outside area is opened by a man wanting to cool down after a sauna.

So a recommended sleep place in Sharks is to sleep in the Kino.

FiddyCent
06-14-16, 01:51
From experience I have found that you are less likely to be disturbed if you sleep in the Kino. Especially the case if you go to the far corner end where the girl actually has to take her shoes off to climb up on the mattresses to walk up to the upper level of the terraced mattresses to get to you. This is the place to sleep, but even sleeping closer to the entrance door to the main lounge of the Kino I have never been disturbed as many times as I have been when sleeping on the loungers on the mezzanine floor. The Kino soundtrack from the porn movie on screen is usually muted or hardly audible so the only ambient background noise to shut out is the constant music coming from the main room. The mattress is comfortable to lie down on and there are even pillows to prop up your head. I have even noticed granny Donatella Versace Silvana It come into the Kino, look wantonly at the men lying in the Kino napping and then moving on realizing there was no business to be had from these prone men that are sleeping.

Sleeping on the loungers by the wellness area adjacent to the massage station I find you are not disturbed by girls but by the constant movement of people (men and women) going into and out of the wellness area plus the draft that is created when the door to the outside area is opened by a man wanting to cool down after a sauna.

So a recommended sleep place in Sharks is to sleep in the Kino.Thanks for the tip Bitumen.

Unfortunately, I got disturbed while napping in the kino too. The girls show no mercy when they are looking for action. I also get woken up when somebody else is having sex. I do believe the girls need to respect the boundaries of their clients, especially when they are obviously napping. I do try and shoo them away politely.

FiddyCent.

Happy Fkk
06-14-16, 03:09
Happy FKK was seen to be very happy snaring a highly in demand girl promptly. Quite unlike the time he reported I was very unhappy at World a couple of years back. I forget why now or if I was really unhappy at all. Supposedly the look on my deadpan face. LOL.Google translate. But I don't understand all so I will not comment.

Was funny to be presented to you while I was in a hurry to brush my teeth and catch a targeted girl while she was free. LOL.

Was also funny to be elected as the most unhappy man by some girls. It reminds me my last visits in Oase.

I apologise to girls but I can't stand anymore the programmed talk. Optimized in 'Zimmer? And attached aggressiveness.
If i did not look indecently your butt, high chance you get a no with only meaningless words, like 'good sex'.
If i did, but you are in a club with more than 2 happy butt, yes is not guaranted.

We are clients, if we are unhappy, one part of your job can be to make us happy. That doesn't mean to order us to be happy in a second.
Show me your pussy, take an indecent pose, dfk me. This can do the thing happened.

If you are a 'bomb', then my tongue is hanging. You are 'de facto' eligeable for 50 euros.

JasonWang
06-14-16, 06:19
This is my itinerary for the past 3 days: Sharks on Saturday and Sunday, World for Monday daytime and Oase for Monday night. Sharks wins the title among the three. I understand it is unfair to compare Shark during the weekend with the other 2 clubs on Monday. But here are my 2 cents.

First of all, let me talk about World. I was very sad yesterday because World was full of unattractive girls in a really nice facility. I went to World for the 1st time in 2014 and it was my favorite club. There were a lot pretty girls trying out this new job and some of them were athletes. I even had clear memory of the names of some girls who enjoyed orgasm with me, such as Sophia and Chayenne. I liked World so much and I even purchased a 10-time VIP pass which seemed to be a mistake unless it becomes better again. I talked to Sarah at the reception and she confirmed that World has been going down. Her reasoning was that there are now many small clubs opened in the vicinity of Frankfurt. I left around 5 pm after struggling to find a girl I was willing to have sex with.

I arrived at Oase around 6:30 pm. In terms of the number of girls working, it was not bad for a Monday. However, there were no attractive ones. I left around 10 pm.

Sharks had some decent girls. I had Roxana, Megan, Evita and Dina, all worth trying. Roxana and Evita delivered better GFE service. Evita's dirty talk in bed was arousing. Megan was relatively quiet but she has good skills especially in cowgirl.

I met the first prostitute in my life in July of 2011. It was at Atlantis in Tijuana. Over the past 5 days, I have gone through a long way of mongering all over the world. I met Marie at Oase who is the prettiest prostitute I have ever seen in January of 2012 and another 2 times at FKK Colosseum. After being introduced to Merb. CC, Montreal became my frequently-visited spot. Given the opportunity to enjoy escorts in Montreal who resemble Megan Fox or Jessica Elba, I have realized that I have become significantly more picky. In Chinese philosophy, when things comes close to an extreme, it is not far from the extreme of the opposite. I thought about quitting this hobby multiple times in the past years but I never stopped. Mongering experience was helpful for improving my taste of women and it makes me appreciate my relationship with my lovely wife even more. Desire for sex is just like desire for food and water which is an animal instinct. It is perfectly normal to have the desire of having sex with an attractive woman while it is important to be aware that it is just an animal instinct. There is nothing to feel ashamed about but is it always necessary to satisfy that animal instinct as much as possible? For food, I have the answer, which is to have relatively simple food for everyday life and enjoy some really nice meals occasionally. It is not because of financial reason but just for the physical and mental health as a human being. The same answer may also apply for sex but I am not quite sure yet. What I am sure about is that I will probably still keep mongering occasionally but I will set my bar really high and I mean it. Happy mongering to everyone as well as myself.

The following link is for the girl who looks like Jessica Elba in my opinion.

http://www.voguemontreal.com/escorts/adore/

Sirioja
06-14-16, 06:54
Yes, two Kairas. One is blond haired with silicone breasts and one is brown haired, voluptuous body. As you like to say: you need to open your closed French mind.I'm only a foreigner, I don't claim to be the Sharks specialist, but I was said: only 1 girl for 1 name at Sharks, even Elli now Eliz. Hu, Helli. Ro, Aylice. Bu and sometimes Alice, reason why Francesca became Megan when she returned on end of January, because of a new Francesca arrived when she was at home. But HB explained: not 2 Kayra, but a bit different names.

About clever french mind, I just try to understand others can have other opinions than mine, and to respect this, but I prefer to let Syzy to ask all girls their name, I just go to attractive girls and last Friday I didn't go to any girl, I spent my afternoon with a Taiwan guy who visited for first time a FKK and he didn't seem so impressed by the casting, I wish him he found a girl after I left, or on Saturday. Fortunately for previous visits, smiling Megan came to me, my last other girls were Steffi when she just arrived and Anabel. Bu who was a good surprise, to kill frustration after Steffi, I like her kindness, but nearly 1 month ago, 1 month without new attractive girl, even blond Ariana. Ro, not from Chisinau, returned, but she is too naive and should be more careful about what she says to some guys who don't help her for business. I loved her when she was fresh in mind, on end of February and March, and Megan was clever and kind to accept this, no jealousy with her, that's why I like Megan, for her kindness, not only for her beauty, even I need and look for beauties like her.

Hessen Bub
06-14-16, 07:54
Last time, I met Ingrid who became Mihaella, was on end of October 2014 at World where she worked only for a week end. After Summer 2014 at Sharks, I met her a few times on September and October at Prestige Neunkirchen. For our last time, she told me going to Palast Freiburg, but it was long ago. I asked Cosmina, but she didn't seem to know about her "friend" .Ingrid retired. Still living in Germany.

Check Globe website again, she was shown as working a few days ago. If it wasn't a mistake she should appear there again.

HB.

Sirioja
06-14-16, 08:11
Google translate. But I don't understand all so I will not comment.

Was funny to be presented to you while I was in a hurry to brush my teeth and catch a targeted girl while she was free. LOL.

Was also funny to be elected as the most unhappy man by some girls. It reminds me my last visits in Oase.

We are clients, if we are unhappy, one part of your job can be to make us happy. That doesn't mean to order us to be happy in a second.She didn't come to you?

If girls were more clever, they should get better business, but clever girls don't work in brothels.

Sirioja
06-14-16, 08:20
Ingrid retired. Still living in Germany.

Check Globe website again, she was shown as working a few days ago. If it wasn't a mistake she should appear there again.

HB.I miss to play with Barbie face, hair and ass. I wish her a good life, without pimp.

Maybe, Kate / Alice already left, because several Kate profiles on website, but don't look like her. I will be happy to meet her again, even if I have to drive to Zurich.

Pistons
06-14-16, 09:36
Delete, realized I was in the sharks and not oase thread. (Or is this the same ingrid who worked at oase? Iirc she also left at around that time)

YamaYama0519
06-14-16, 13:11
Ingrid retired. Still living in Germany.Check Globe website again, she was shown as working a few days ago. If it wasn't a mistake she should appear there again.HB.

Last time, I met Ingrid who became Mihaella, was on end of October 2014 at World where she worked only for a week end. After Summer 2014 at Sharks, I met her a few times on September and October at Prestige Neunkirchen. For our last time, she told me going to Palast Freiburg, but it was long ago. Thank you, guys, for your information.

YamaYama0519
06-14-16, 13:18
...I don't think the well known stars need a new review from me. You have read it all before.Yes, I have. Every time I visited FKK clubs, I always brought your lists of FKK girls with me and made reference to them whenever I caught a girl's name. I really appreciate them. I have now no plans to visit FKK clubs before this fall, so I'm expecting your lists will grow with new girls and your evaluation. Thanks in advance. YY.

YamaYama0519
06-14-16, 13:22
Nicoletta Hu is long blonde hair, pretty enough face for me to notice her, average height, has a similar look to Dina Hu in a way, has C cup breasts with a slight sag (no way as good as Beatrcie's firm natural C cup breasts of course), and can be found sitting at the same place at the bar opposite the German table where Dina Hu can be found sitting at the bar. Service tends to the up-sell for services during the session.I couldn't try Nicoletta for the last visit to Sharks, because of my razar rash. But I will. Thanks for your comment.

Member #4384
06-14-16, 17:12
Hi all,

After reading various opinions on this forum Nicoletta I registered on this site to restore the truth. I personally know Nicoletta for having taken lots of times last Sunday I asked him why the shark people tell it on the internet is the sister Dina or half sister Nicoletta is a good friend of Dina simply tell them that they are sisters for business because some customers to take full days Dina and Nicoletta the same time to take the fantasy of 2 sisters but Nicoletta asked me not to tell because it gets full of money with the help of Dina stop to be naive and stupid all girls shark guy lie like they breathe.

Syzygies
06-14-16, 17:22
I couldn't try Nicoletta for the last visit to Sharks, because of my razar rash. But I will. Thanks for your comment.Not sure that Bitumen was recommending the way he wrote it, and not being a very negative type of poster. Pretty face but maybe not quite my spec overall. Did not try because don't have your stamina to do so many sessions. I would prefer Beatrice I think and would have sessioned Agnes and Aurelia if they were there.

Yvette with curly blonde hair had a hot body so I was thinking about maybe trying her.

Syzygies
06-14-16, 17:25
Delete, realized I was in the sharks and not oase thread. (Or is this the same ingrid who worked at oase? Iirc she also left at around that time)I don't recall an Ingrid at Oase for a few years. Was that just last few months or several years ago?

Hessen Bub
06-14-16, 17:46
Agnes is still around. Aurelia left Sharks.

HB.

Pistons
06-14-16, 18:26
I don't recall an Ingrid at Oase for a few years. Was that just last few months or several years ago?Must have been 2-3 years ago. So 2014 as mentionned. Slim blonde 1. 60. Was friends with deborah who later went to palace etc.

Member #4384
06-14-16, 18:48
Nicoletta is Dina's younger half-sister by a different father...Nicoletta is just good friends from Dina.

Mojoman74
06-14-16, 19:21
Aurelia left Sharks.

HB.Anyone knows where Aurelia moved to or if she left the profession?

Member #4585
06-14-16, 23:23
I couldn't try Nicoletta for the last visit to Sharks, because of my razar rash. But I will. Thanks for your comment.Where was your razor rash for you to be refused by a girl? Was it somewhere outwardly visible or did you flash the girl your package?

TankTank123
06-14-16, 23:29
I don't recall an Ingrid at Oase for a few years. Was that just last few months or several years ago?There had been a few Ingrids at Oase. The last one I came across started work towards the end of 2013 and changed her name to Ralucca in 2014. I did not not see her anymore in 2015. I sessioned with her a few times. She was a short, very fair, very skinny blonde, had distinctly large eyes, and provided an excellent teeny experience.

Carpe Viam
06-14-16, 23:43
Hi all,

After reading various opinions on this forum Nicoletta I registered on this site to restore the truth. I personally know Nicoletta for having taken lots of times last Sunday I asked him why the shark people tell it on the internet is the sister Dina or half sister Nicoletta is a good friend of Dina simply tell them that they are sisters for business because some customers to take full days Dina and Nicoletta the same time to take the fantasy of 2 sisters but Nicoletta asked me not to tell because it gets full of money with the help of Dina stop to be naive and stupid all girls shark guy lie like they breathe.I did not understand the usefulness of revealing this so-called truth. In addition, this is by a customer who has taken several times a day! You were not happy to have spent time with her? Why this unnecessary intervention even registering on the site? It is known that a small esprit client can be naughty with girls who rejected him by writing the criticism to them for revenge. But it is useless, and I'm afraid that this kind of behavior becomes normal in the forum.

Member #4585
06-15-16, 00:10
Hi all,

After reading various opinions on this forum Nicoletta I registered on this site to restore the truth. I personally know Nicoletta for having taken lots of times last Sunday I asked him why the shark people tell it on the internet is the sister Dina or half sister Nicoletta is a good friend of Dina simply tell them that they are sisters for business because some customers to take full days Dina and Nicoletta the same time to take the fantasy of 2 sisters but Nicoletta asked me not to tell because it gets full of money with the help of Dina stop to be naive and stupid all girls shark guy lie like they breathe.Are you saying it is possible that Sharks girls like Nicoletta Hu can allegedly lie like they can breathe to Sharks guys?

Tgyif
06-15-16, 02:25
Visited Sharks 4 times last week (twice mid-week, and again on Sat and Sun). Couldn't really remember any of the reviews, so just went with girls that approached me.

(1) Julie, Ro. , short blonde, sits with Amanda, decent GFE session. (2) Hannah, 168 cm brunette with belly button piercing, provided excellent service, best for me so far, no upsell, would repeat. (3) Sirona (or Serena), Ro. , slim blonde, mole below left breast, 164 cm, 23 yo, good oral skills, pleasant inside and outside of the room, repeated with her later. (4) Luna, blonde, claimed to be half Ro and half Italian, silicone, average session. (5) Ester, Ro, blonde, 23 yo, 170 cm, moody inside room but I liked her look and pretty eyes, repeated once. (6) Amanda, Ro, brunette, 158 cm, upsell but in such a playful way it didn't bother me, offered doubles with Julie, had sex in the kino which was fun. (7) Linda, Ro, brunette with ponytail, wears glasses, mistook her for Jessica, good GFE session overall in the VIP room, but with upsell.

My experience was that opting for an hour session at the beginning seemed to only encourage girls to upsell more. I thought that they would be happy with the longer session and be less inclined to upsell as a result, but instead it made them think I was easy prey. Did not get upselling on any of the repeat sessions, as the girl had figured out what my expectations were by then.

Being a youngish Asian panda, I was disappointed not to be hunted by either Cosmina or Evita. But perhaps those are just ISG exaggerations. Anja tickled my feet and balls, but I was too tired to try her out. Saw Luisa who I sessioned with twice last year, but she didn't remember me. I'll probably be back at Sharks this Thurs and Fri, so if anybody wants to swap stories I'm usually relaxing on one of the lounge chairs outside.

NF4591
06-15-16, 04:51
Gents. I will be visiting sharks for the first time since January, and I like to take a break from Romanian girls sometimes. Are there Asians, Latinas, or Black girls there that would be recommended? Kimba was one of my favorites and I was excited to try Jasmine / Yasmin, so I'm disappointed they seem to be gone. I like kissing, GFE, BLS, and rimming.

FormulaOneFan
06-15-16, 06:40
Gents. I will be visiting sharks for the first time since January, and I like to take a break from Romanian girls sometimes. Are there Asians, Latinas, or Black girls there that would be recommended? Kimba was one of my favorites and I was excited to try Jasmine / Yasmin, so I'm disappointed they seem to be gone. I like kissing, GFE, BLS, and rimming.I had a really good session with Oprah back in May. Very GFE in our time together. I monger occasionally Asia so I avoid Asians when I'm in Europe, and the only Latinas I've come across in Germany have been at Artemis, but that's my limited experience.

Syzygies
06-15-16, 07:26
Visited Sharks 4 times last week (twice mid-week, and again on Sat and Sun). Couldn't really remember any of the reviews, so just went with girls that approached me.

(1) Julie, Ro. , short blonde, sits with Amanda, decent GFE session. (2) Hannah, 168 cm brunette with belly button piercing, provided excellent service, best for me so far, no upsell, would repeat. (3) Sirona (or Serena), Ro. , slim blonde, mole below left breast, 164 cm, 23 yo, good oral skills, pleasant inside and outside of the room, repeated with her later. (4) Luna, blonde, claimed to be half Ro and half Italian, silicone, average session. (5) Ester, Ro, blonde, 23 yo, 170 cm, moody inside room but I liked her look and pretty eyes, repeated once. (6) Amanda, Ro, brunette, 158 cm, upsell but in such a playful way it didn't bother me, offered doubles with Julie, had sex in the kino which was fun. (7) Linda, Ro, brunette with ponytail, wears glasses, mistook her for Jessica, good GFE session overall in the VIP room, but with upsell.

My experience was that opting for an hour session at the beginning seemed to only encourage girls to upsell more. I thought that they would be happy with the longer session and be less inclined to upsell as a result, but instead it made them think I was easy prey. Did not get upselling on any of the repeat sessions, as the girl had figured out what my expectations were by then.

Being a youngish Asian panda, I was disappointed not to be hunted by either Cosmina or Evita. But perhaps those are just ISG exaggerations. Anja tickled my feet and balls, but I was too tired to try her out. Saw Luisa who I sessioned with twice last year, but she didn't remember me. I'll probably be back at Sharks this Thurs and Fri, so if anybody wants to swap stories I'm usually relaxing on one of the lounge chairs outside.You are allowed to hunt yourself. I prefer that to being hunted.

Cosmina is platinum blonde and probably the best pole dancer. I was impressed and I don't go for that sort of thing.

Sirioja
06-15-16, 08:34

Being a youngish Asian panda, I was disappointed not to be hunted by either Cosmina or Evita. But perhaps those are just ISG exaggerations..So, who said to you, many Romanian girls call your origin like this?

PussyLiccker
06-15-16, 09:44
Young Asian panda, I approached Evita when spotted her, no regrets. Didn't need to wait for her to approach since I don't like to lose the opportunity to get with the girl. Don't think too much about approaches. I've met some of the best girls that never approached me. I prefer to go to the girls myself also. It's mainly about getting to know the girl, approach doesn't have much to do with anything. Once she knows you(you approached, she approached, or whatever), that will change her awareness of you in the club.

YamaYama0519
06-15-16, 11:50
Where was your razor rash for you to be refused by a girl?I have sensitive skin. Hard water in Europe gives me chapped feet, hands and face after taking shower or shaving. In the middle of my FKK tour, I found a light rash on my face, so I put Nivea every one hour for rapid care, after I bought it at a drug store. The symptom still persists, rather gets worse, so I put more Nevea on my face, then gets worse and worse. I didn't know why, but a girl at Sharks kindly checked my Nivea and told me that my Nivea "creme care" was not cream for face, but "Pflegedusche", a kind of soap for shower, meaning I kept putting more and more soap on my face every one hour. No doubt my rash got worse and worse. She gave me her Nivea, "Nivea Creme", which I was looking for. After a while my rash disappeared. Even Dina, who believed my rash should have been sexually transmitted disease, allowed me to take her to a room. LOL.

YamaYama0519
06-15-16, 11:55
Not sure that Bitumen was recommending the way he wrote it, and not being a very negative type of poster. Pretty face but maybe not quite my spec overall Being pretty is enough for me to take a girl to a room. Girl's lies are OK to me as long as they are harmless. Girl's lies are OK if they give us illusion!

YamaYama0519
06-15-16, 11:57
Aurelia left SharksEveryone would like to know where she is heading for. How about her friend, Cindy?

Sirioja
06-15-16, 12:13
You are allowed to hunt yourself. I prefer that to being hunted.

Cosmina is platinum blonde and probably the best pole dancer. I was impressed and I don't go for that sort of thing.Look Kriss. Ro, with almond eyes and fashion look, red hair to shoulders last Friday, and despite tattoos, sexy pole dancing, she is much more sexy than Cosmina who is really not anymore for me. Unfortunately, if Kriss is attractive look for me, even too much tattooed, we both know her vagina is too small, even starting slowly, but even I love her in doggy, what a ass wide opened, but I don t want to hurt her.

About having rest at Sharks, my best place to sleep is in the garden under the sun. After 2 hours, you look like coming back from holidays.

Sirioja
06-15-16, 12:20
Gents. I will be visiting sharks for the first time since January, and I like to take a break from Romanian girls sometimes. Are there Asians, Latinas, or Black girls there that would be recommended? Kimba was one of my favorites and I was excited to try Jasmine / Yasmin, so I'm disappointed they seem to be gone. I like kissing, GFE, BLS, and rimming.I'm not a specialist, but 3 black girls and some Asian types, seen for my last visits, but I prefer pretty Romanian girls.

Hessen Bub
06-15-16, 13:30
Cindy is still in Darmstadt.

HB.

Paco69
06-15-16, 13:53
Wrote some words about her yesterday but it's not on the board. Once again. Aurelia had some fight at Sharks, left the Club and worked a couple of days in Finca / Dierdorf and now she changed the Club again and moved to Suisse to the Club bumsalp. With no kisses and under Standard Service she will make no money there for long.

Blover34
06-15-16, 14:55
I did try one black girl. She was a very nice girl and her oral skills were heaven! I might think its the best BJ I have ever got.

McAdonis
06-15-16, 15:23
Being a youngish Asian panda, I was disappointed not to be hunted by either Cosmina or Evita. But perhaps those are just ISG exaggerations..Nowadays there are many Asian pandas, so it could be she had already pre-selected her targets!

Older people tend to have bigger wallets, so that may have disqualified you. Evita is often seen on the couch with customers for extended periods. A popular in-demand girl does not do this for 50 EUR men.

TtomBeerSoop
06-15-16, 20:16
I talked about shark FKK and about this forum to one of my female friend (not a fucking buddy) and she is very much curious to visit the club. Is it possible? If so, what to expect for her, can she have sex with any guys or just to sit and watch?

YamaYama0519
06-15-16, 21:02
Cindy is still in DarmstadtThanks, HB. YamaYama.

Member #4585
06-15-16, 22:56
I talked about shark FKK and about this forum to one of my female friend (not a fucking buddy) and she is very much curious to visit the club. Is it possible? If so, what to expect for her, can she have sex with any guys or just to sit and watch?Women as guests as opposed to working for pay is allowed at Sharks. I saw one on last Saturday. Plus I saw a couple at Rom on Friday too.

The woman guest cannot fuck the men but she can fuck you in a room provided you go to a room with a working girl.

If you lady friend wants to fuck men she can register at the club as a working girl, pay her entrance and tax of 100 euro all up and look for work in the club.

Member #4585
06-15-16, 23:06
Visited Sharks.

Being a youngish Asian panda, I was disappointed not to be hunted by either Cosmina or Evita. But perhaps those are just ISG exaggerations. Anja tickled my feet and balls, but I was too tired to try her out.Is this title of youngish Asian panda is how you describe yourself in real life?

These girls are over using the World Wildlife Fund symbol for anyone from East Asia.

Or is the name that the club girls call you since they cannot be bothered to remember your name since to them you are just another expatriate who is irregular visitor that they will not see again?

You really are pushing the stereotype with this sort of post.

Sirioja
06-15-16, 23:18
I talked about shark FKK and about this forum to one of my female friend (not a fucking buddy) and she is very much curious to visit the club. Is it possible? If so, what to expect for her, can she have sex with any guys or just to sit and watch?Your friend can come with you as guest, then you choose a girl and a guy, you ask the WG if she is OK to be 4 in the room, and you go to room and you do what you want.

Craiova
06-16-16, 09:58
Your friend can come with you as guest, then you choose a girl and a guy, you ask the WG if she is OK to be 4 in the room, and you go to room and you do what you want.Please don't tell here this would be the official club rule. BTW I have sometimes no problem breaking rules but this idea to find additional a WG and a male guest to join sounds very strange for me.

Therefore if a female guest wants sex with guys than a FKK club is the wrong place, she should chose than a swinger club.

Sirioja
06-16-16, 11:52
Please don't tell here this would be the official club rule. BTW I have sometimes no problem breaking rules but this idea to find additional a WG and a male guest to join sounds very strange for me.

Therefore if a female guest wants sex with guys than a FKK club is the wrong place, she should chose than a swinger club.I didn't write it is allowed, but I know, as long we are respectful, we can do much, and no problem for me at Sharks and World. So, if the adventurous girl is pretty, can manage to find a WG who will agree to play the 8 hands game with the guy and maybe also the girl.

Mechelen
06-16-16, 17:00
I talked about shark FKK and about this forum to one of my female friend (not a fucking buddy) and she is very much curious to visit the club. Is it possible? If so, what to expect for her, can she have sex with any guys or just to sit and watch?You can bring her, and she'll be a visitor just as you: she must wear a robe or towel. She can not have sex with other man in the club. She needs to pay the same as you at the entry.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-17-16, 00:25
Hi. Last time at Sharks I went with a blond siliconed who is a bit cold in the main area but friendly once in the room. Is she still there? Her name is Kaira. Also I commented once on a domenican republic girl witb an incredible natural ass. Her name was Perla. I never saw her again. Did anybody see her elsewhere? She speaks Spanish.

Sirioja
06-17-16, 03:56
Yes blond silicon Kaira still there and also Crissy. Bu. Didn t see Perla, round big ass since long time.

Will look for Alice / Kate at Globe. Ch today, very good phone welcome, can pay with credit card in SF, € or USD. Just have to find the classy woman.

Member #4384
06-17-16, 04:15
Kaira was last Sunday in sharks she comes from Germany she was in FKK palace long time and now in sharks few months she was there last Sunday and 4 girls from Dominican republic.

BarryManila
06-17-16, 05:04
Hi. Last time at Sharks I went with a blond siliconed who is a bit cold in the main area but friendly once in the room. Is she still there? Her name is Kaira. Also I commented once on a domenican republic girl witb an incredible natural ass. Her name was Perla. I never saw her again. Did anybody see her elsewhere? She speaks Spanish.Yes, Kaira is still at Sharks. From time to time Perla is working at FKK-World near Giessen. Of course she speaks Spanish if she is from Dominican Republic.

Sirioja
06-17-16, 17:49
No Alice / Kate at Globe. Ch, maybe was there last week, but I don t regret my 5 hours spent there, with really hot swimming pool like ocean in Miami beach, 2 jacuzzi, classy look girls and what a lovely GF is small blond Steffi. Ro, washing me after the room, what a hot sexy shower, also a top sexy dancer. For entry and about 1 h30 with Steffi with shower, nearly 400 € . Great experience but now, night at World. Jessika silicon ex World is at Globe.

TtomBeerSoop
06-17-16, 19:38
I am in Frankfurt on Wednesday and Thursday and I can be free in any one of the day to visit shark. Please advice which day is better in terms of line up.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-17-16, 19:59
Yes blond silicon Kaira still there and also Crissy. Bu. Didn t see Perla, round big ass since long time.

Will look for Alice / Kate at Globe. Ch today, very good phone welcome, can pay with credit card in SF, or USD. Just have to find the classy woman.Thanks Sirioja. Never went with Crissy, how is she?

RioDeJaneiro1
06-17-16, 20:00
Yes, Kaira is still at Sharks. From time to time Perla is working at FKK-World near Giessen. Of course she speaks Spanish if she is from Dominican Republic.Thanks for the info Barry. Will share my next passage before end of month.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-17-16, 20:01
Kaira was last Sunday in sharks she comes from Germany she was in FKK palace long time and now in sharks few months she was there last Sunday and 4 girls from Dominican republic.Thanks Nikola for the confirmation. She always acted strange. So funny when in the room but so coldish at the bar. I never understood this attitude.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-17-16, 20:02
Kaira was last Sunday in sharks she comes from Germany she was in FKK palace long time and now in sharks few months she was there last Sunday and 4 girls from Dominican republic.How are the girls from Dominican republic? Perla was just exceptional to me.

Sirioja
06-18-16, 01:16
Thanks Sirioja. Never went with Crissy, how is she?Blond, tattooed, silicon, but friendly. Ex GT and Oase.

Member #4585
06-18-16, 05:58
Never went with Crissy, how is she?I found Crissy's service to be sub standard. She did not kiss, avoiding it altogether saying she did kiss but only sometimes, did not do BLS when asked. OK there was BBBJ but it was a service done primarily to get you as hard as fast as possible so she could get the condom on.

During the sex, Crissy held the condom while I fucked her. I go WTF? I could not get the traction or the angle I needed to get stimulation with her hand in between her twat and my groin area. So I asked that she switch to doggie position whete after a bit she did release her hand from the condom if only for the reason that she needed to prop herself up in the on all fours position.

Suffice to say I ended up finishing by my own hand since there was no interest or passion in the session from Crissy. It really felt like a process line session. I was out in 15 minutes. No way was it any more than that. My recommendation is to avoid.

Syzygies
06-18-16, 10:03
Thanks Nikola for the confirmation. She always acted strange. So funny when in the room but so coldish at the bar. I never understood this attitude.Rio,

You previously wrote about blonde Kaira of Slov / Ser. Others wrote about a German girl with a similar name (perhaps spelled slightly different?) but dark hair. HB mentioned both in his earlier post. I guess you are talking about the one, that is not German. Mixup?

RioDeJaneiro1
06-18-16, 11:38
Rio,

You previously wrote about blonde Kaira of Slov / Ser. Others wrote about a German girl with a similar name (perhaps spelled slightly different?) but dark hair. HB mentioned both in his earlier post. I guess you are talking about the one, that is not German. Mixup?Hi Syzygies, no mix up. I'm talking of Kaira slov. Don't you find her strange? Cold in the lounge and funny or friendly in the room. A bit lunatic. I have not met with kaira De, perhaps like you said the spelling is a bit different. I would appreciate your opinion: reading the reecent posts it seems that the best girls are Roxana, Evita and Crissy? Is it correct?

Syzygies
06-18-16, 13:08
Hi Syzygies, no mix up. I'm talking of Kaira slov. Don't you find her strange? Cold in the lounge and funny or friendly in the room. A bit lunatic. I have not met with kaira De, perhaps like you said the spelling is a bit different. I would appreciate your opinion: reading the reecent posts it seems that the best girls are Roxana, Evita and Crissy? Is it correct?Yeh, but you replied to a post about the German girl which seemed unrelated.

As for your blonde Kaira, I have possibly never even spoken to her, can't remember. Big sillies don't appeal. I was very keen on Pamela who used to hang with her sometimes, well over a year ago. Pamela was lovely and my favourite girl ever at Sharks, perhaps by a small margin, even she did not have skinny legs. If Pamela was there and available, I would always session with her, first priority. Was expert at giving the "girlfriend" performance, and not a dumb girl either. Maybe she just loved sex. LOL Studied computing she claimed. There were rumours of some girls wondering how come Pamela was getting so popular, but just fantastic performance for me (and pretty face - much prettier than Kaira for me).

Roxanna has always been a good performer, although she doesn't take me any more (maybe I fuck too long). Evita I never tried. Not my spec and I preferred her friend Cosmina a while back. Crissy has not good reputation and I won't be trying her. See report by Bitumen as example.

Moira is a great performer, kooky, nearly as good as Pamela, but not as pretty. Great stamina. Helli has good looks and performs well. Getting very popular. Kelly (Puerto Rican) is rarely there but a great full on performer. There are bound to be lots of other great performers that I don't try because not my spec. Plenty of reports on them already. The pretty slim blonde Ruby I tried was well worth a repeat. Tight Pussy. Megan seems very popular but not my spec. I like tall curvy but still slimmish Agnes. She is not the spec to suit many other guys, but excellent in the room. Mai Ling and Oprah seem very popular. I have not tried.

How Can I recommend for you though? Your taste is obviously very different as you like implants. I mostly prefer not, even if tits are small. I like pretty GFE girls, generally.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-18-16, 13:48
Yeh, but you replied to a post about the German girl which seemed unrelated.

As for your blonde Kaira, I have possibly never even spoken to her, can't remember. Big sillies don't appeal. I was very keen on Pamela who used to hang with her sometimes, well over a year ago. Pamela was lovely and my favourite girl ever at Sharks, even she did not have skinny legs.Yep, re-read the post. You are right, mixed up. I do not know who is the girl mentioned by Nikola. I thought he was talking of the Kaira I know who is slovakian. I didn't know there were 2 Kairas at Sharks. Sorry for the mix-up.

Last time I went to Sharks I was quite disappointed, I mentioned it in a post. I will be there end of June and will try again. If the LU is not good, it will be the last time I go there which would be sad cause I like the club particularly the garden, little swimmip pool outside and they organize a nice bbq sometimes. Palace has some nice chicks that I got used to such as Gina and Kiara. Oase has only one girl which is my type, the tall german Nika. Unbelievable boobs. I am looking for clubs with this kind of girls, tall and siliconed boobs which I know a lot of people do not like. Ideally, I would have loved to see Nika at Sharks, it, would be perfect. Palace has some nice girls around 35 years old as you know I am sure. So to summarize my opinion: Sharks great club and nice garden but lacking some stunners, Oase, great garden, inside is not nice apart from the men restroom, one girl only which I like but I see different faces everytime I go. Palace, nice place, more luxury than the 2 other clubs but no garden. 2-3 stunners. Sharky girls unless they get to know you. Not recommended for newbies.

If Oase looses Nika and Sharks doesn't improve, I will be left with Palace. This leads to discovering other clubs in other cities. Which one? No idea at this stage. Artemis in Berlin has the same type of girls than Palace as I can read, 35 years old, silicon. By the way, I will be in barcelona, trying some clubs there but I think nothing compares to german FKKS.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-18-16, 13:55
Yeh, but you replied to a post about the German girl which seemed unrelated.

As for your blonde Kaira, I have possibly never even spoken to her, can't remember. Big sillies don't appeal. I was very keen on Pamela who used to hang with her sometimes, well over a year ago. Pamela was lovely and my favourite girl ever at Sharks, perhaps by a small margin, even she did not have skinny legs. If Pamela was there and available, I would always session with her, first priority. Was expert at giving the "girlfriend" performance, and not a dumb girl either. Maybe she just loved sex. LOL Studied computing she claimed. There were rumours of some girls wondering how come Pamela was getting so popular, but just fantastic performance for me (and pretty face - much prettier than Kaira for me).

Roxanna has always been a good performer, although she doesn't take me any more (maybe I fuck too long). Evita I never tried. Not my spec and I preferred her friend Cosmina a while back. Crissy has not good reputation and I won't be trying her. See report by Bitumen as example.

Moira is a great performer, kooky, nearly as good as Pamela, but not as pretty. Great stamina. Helli has good looks and performs well. Getting very popular. Kelly (Puerto Rican) is rarely there but a great full on performer. There are bound to be lots of other great performers that I don't try because not my spec. Plenty of reports on them already. The pretty slim blonde Ruby I tried was well worth a repeat. Tight Pussy. Megan seems very popular but not my spec. I like tall curvy but still slimmish Agnes. She is not the spec to suit many other guys, but excellent in the room. Mai Ling and Oprah seem very popular. I have not tried.

How Can I recommend for you though? Your taste is obviously very different as you like implants. I mostly prefer not, even if tits are small. I like pretty GFE girls, generally.Thanks. Like you said, different tastes. But I am often reading some names such as Roxana and Cosmina. I think Cosmina is pobably the name tha I read the most often. Well, expect my post very soon. Will try to forget sillies for once, LOL, tough decision.

Sirioja
06-18-16, 13:59
Rio,

Best girls are those who attract your eyes and brain, who make the spark inside your head, then go to speak with these girls. Others lists are not your tastes.

Crissy. Bu may be YMMV, as often said, because I know a weekly regular, american Asian, who enjoy with her, and for both, when you go to single now jacuzzi, even hot jacuzzi is so good for my bones and belly, but it would not be respectful to stay with you. Fortunately, no pains in other FKK, with more relaxing atmosphere.

Syzygies
06-18-16, 14:00
Yep, re-read the post. You are right, mixed up. I do not know who is the girl mentioned by Nikola. I thought he was talking of the Kaira I know who is slovakian. I didn't know there were 2 Kairas at Sharks. Sorry for the mix-up.

Last time I went to Sharks I was quite disappointed, I mentioned it in a post. I will be there end of June and will try again. If the LU is not good, it will be the last time I go there which would be sad cause I like the club particularly the garden, little swimmip pool outside and they organize a nice bbq sometimes. Palace has some nice chicks that I got used to such as Gina and Kiara. Oase has only one girl which is my type, the tall german Nika. Unbelievable boobs. I am looking for clubs with this kind of girls, tall and siliconed boobs which I know a lot of people do not like. Ideally, I would have loved to see Nika at Sharks, it, would be perfect. Palace has some nice girls around 35 years old as you know I am sure. So to summarize my opinion: Sharks great club and nice garden but lacking some stunners, Oase, great garden, inside is not nice apart from the men restroom, one girl only which I like but I see different faces everytime I go. Palace, nice place, more luxury than the 2 other clubs but no garden. 2-3 stunners. Sharky girls unless they get to know you. Not recommended for newbies.

If Oase looses Nika and Sharks doesn't improve, I will be left with Palace. This leads to discovering other clubs in other cities. Which one? No idea at this stage. Artemis in Berlin has the same type of girls than Palace as I can read, 35 years old, silicon. By the way, I will be in barcelona, trying some clubs there but I think nothing compares to german FKKS.Yeh, well your types of girls are not my types at all. I never had the slightest desire to try the famous Gina at Palace as example, when I was a regular there a few years ago. I did not even find her that pretty. The Palace is more famous for siliconised girls, but Sharks certainly has a few. Oase too. When you are disappointed with the lack of silicone, I will probably be happy.

When a girl has too much surgeries of the face as well as boobs, I start to get the thought of "alien" rather than human. E. g. Lip jobs, sharp nose jobs, etc.

Sirioja
06-18-16, 14:54
Not only Kaira, Crissy and Roxana for silicon, but many others big silicon, a blond with very big. BM, please help the foreigner for names. I know only Megan at Sharks, and I don t want she put silicon. Even after visiting Globe. Ch yesterday and returning to GT today, she stays my prettiest. But Globe has prettier average look and best care for make up, hair and body, than at Sharks or GT. Only Aca can be sometimes higher with very natural beauties. But Jessika silicon World, Madi at Sharks, can work at Globe, with better care for hair and make up. My Globe girl was also very high GF level and could have been much higher if I didn't left for World, for nothing, then Atlanta, where I was very lucky, after 1150 kms. But will repeat Steffi. Ro at Globe. Ch.

BarryManila
06-18-16, 18:26
Not only Kaira, Crissy and Roxana for silicon, but many others big silicon, a blond with very big. BM, please help the foreigner for names.Blonde with very big silicon? Hannah, Cz. Chanel, Croatia. Laura, De. Domenica, Pl.

Syzygies
06-18-16, 18:29
Thanks. Like you said, different tastes. But I am often reading some names such as Roxana and Cosmina. I think Cosmina is pobably the name tha I read the most often. Well, expect my post very soon. Will try to forget sillies for once, LOL, tough decision.Forget how often a name is mentioned. After all Janine is mentioned most often due to great looks but is expected to be a starfish in the room. No kissing no DATY.

Crissy is popular due to looks, however not my type.

How many regular customers a girl has, is a good way to judge her performance and looks combination if she is not new. The most popular girls should be reasonably good for both looks and performance. Roxanna did well in both categories.

You certainly should or could try Roxanna.

UShobbyist
06-18-16, 18:30
I am in Frankfurt on Wednesday and Thursday and I can be free in any one of the day to visit shark. Please advice which day is better in terms of line up.You should visit Sharks on Wednesday because Wednesday's entry fee is only 50 EUR. Because the entry fee is low there are more customers and more girls on Wednesday. Have fun!

Be Wilder
06-18-16, 22:22
I am in Frankfurt on Wednesday and Thursday and I can be free in any one of the day to visit shark. Please advice which day is better in terms of line up.Yes, definitely go on the Wednesday. I went on a Thursday in Sep 2015 and it was dead. If that was my first and only appearance at Sharks I would have wondered what all the fuss was about. Luckily, Sharks had more than enough credit to justify future trips and on my last visit in March 2016 I visited on a Wednesday and it was as good as a Friday or Saturday night.

FormulaOneFan
06-19-16, 01:18
Forget how often a name is mentioned.
Agreed. I'm nowhere near as seasoned in the FKK world as many of you, but my experiences over the past couple of years and probably 2 dozen FKK visits is to do some research, but don't be beholden to a list that you read on the internet. I check the forum before I have a trip to get a feeling for what the lineups are like and who the 'hot' girls are, but when I'm in the club I go with my personal taste. I've compared notes with several ISG'ers over the trips and another member's dream girl may just be "ok" to me, and vice versa. I've also had some of the most mind-blowing experiences in the room with girls who aren't the absolute top stunners in the club. I need a pretty face, like natural breasts, prefer a slim figure, but will make compromises on all 3 if I find a girl that has a stellar personality and I get the impression I'll have a great session with.

This forum is invaluable for the information it provides, but if we all just fuck the same ten girls, then no new information is ever turned up about new gems!

Sirioja
06-19-16, 07:38
Blonde with very big silicon? Hannah, Cz. Chanel, Croatia. Laura, De. Domenica, Pl.Thanks, you are the real specialist at Sharks. Domenica. Pol is silicon, but not so big, really smiling girl. One may be the cup full of silicon, she looks like Madonna Jean Paul Gauthier clothe tits, even not black.

Syzygies
06-19-16, 10:54
Agreed. I'm nowhere near as seasoned in the FKK world as many of you, but my experiences over the past couple of years and probably 2 dozen FKK visits is to do some research, but don't be beholden to a list that you read on the internet. I check the forum before I have a trip to get a feeling for what the lineups are like and who the 'hot' girls are, but when I'm in the club I go with my personal taste. I've compared notes with several ISG'ers over the trips and another member's dream girl may just be "ok" to me, and vice versa. I've also had some of the most mind-blowing experiences in the room with girls who aren't the absolute top stunners in the club. I need a pretty face, like natural breasts, prefer a slim figure, but will make compromises on all 3 if I find a girl that has a stellar personality and I get the impression I'll have a great session with.

This forum is invaluable for the information it provides, but if we all just fuck the same ten girls, then no new information is ever turned up about new gems!You are quite right. We have to decide what appeals to us personally, sometimes with no advice or input being received. Sometimes we get a couple of tips, sometimes many. After so many reviews of Janine, I did not feel compelled to try her. However if her beauty was too much for me, I would try anyway. For Ruby, the latest girl I tried, I did get a couple of favourable tip offs beforehand, so that helped me decide to try her. For some other girls got some not so favourable tips. Annabel got a favourable tip off and I like her looks, so I could try another day. Did not get the best vibe from Bianca and others confirmed. So no need to try. Got the wrong vibe from Melanie, so did not try. Some other comments have surfaced that she is new to it and not that easy to build the chemistry.

When Pamela was around in the past, I did not intend to try her despite her beautiful face (like a young Pamela Anderson), as not quite my spec, preferring slim legs, however a tip from my buddies, J and J saying Pamela was fantastic, did sway me. I did try and she became my favorite.

If I get the right vibe from a beautiful girl, I will try regardless of comments, and for stunning girls, I usually try regardless. Valentina at Oase was so pretty, I just chased her to get a session immediately, however mostly I like to take time to decide carefully, so as not to waste sessions.

In the end, we use a combination of our own preference and advice about highly recommended girls, or highly not recommended girls. Girls that get mixed reports, I assume can be good given the right customer. Plenty of girls I am trying with zero advice input about the girl other than my own instincts. When there are a lot of reports about a girl, it can be completely useless to us if she is just not our personal spec. Evita and Megan are girls not at top of my list to try. Beauties to someone else. Normal looking for me. Met the famous Aylice. Just normal looking for me and the sillies don't help. Probably tried Moira in the end due to her kooky personality and being highly recommended. No regret there. LOL She does have the right body and cute nose for me, so not far outside my spec. Good fun girl. Helli is a really good looking girl both body and face. Good reports. So could not miss trying her, even I was slow to get around to it, having a few existing favourites previously.

Girls reports can have some influence, but its most useful for regular attenders of the club who might know who the girls are. Its much easier once you can put a face to the name reviewed. I have to take some notice of the comments on Stephie, from several sources, as an example. I did meet her and she was pretty.

Knowing guys at the club who attend extremely regularly, can be a help too, especially if they have a spec almost the same as mine, and are demanding customers. Mr. P fits this category. When these types recommend a girl, she has to be really damn good. Its just that extra reassurance before trying the girl. The reverse is not always the case. I might like a shy girl that is not suited to him. He has a completely different personality to mine. I am the easy going one.

There are plenty of pretty girl options at Sharks these days. So choose carefully what appeals personally, after checking the vibe, and maybe with some influence about recommendations or not. There are always choices, when girls are not booked out that is. It is harder to get to the popular girls on the days of cheap entry like Wednesday or Sunday. E. g. Last Sunday, Helli was very heavily booked, but on Saturday, it was much easier. Sometimes it can be better not to take the cheap entry day, IMHO.

Long ago my Japanese buddy advised me to forget Sunday and go to Sharks on Friday or Saturday. Actually Friday became my favorite day at Sharks. Best girls are not frantically busy, early evening. Some time for a quick chat in the lounge to check the vibe. I don't have a favorite club for Saturday afternoon right now. Line up seems weak in all clubs Saturday afternoon till at least 4 or 5 PM and even later for Oase. Kelly started early at Sharks on Saturday, but I did not actually sight her in the lounge till much later. Last Sunday at Sharks was quite good except for difficulty of getting to the top girls heavily booked.

Member #4581
06-19-16, 17:35
Spent 3 days at Sharks and a day at Oase. Ok, I am no Yama^2, can't do the 10 day thing with 7 sessions per day like he can. By the 4th day, I was feeling as if this was work and not pleasure. What would I pay to make it the other way around? LOL.

Some observations and impressions.

Tatiana. Leading off with my trip highlight. Ex Oase Sonia. Been in the business for a bit more than a year, approx 6 months at Sharks, and Oase previously. Said she is a cousin of Shari of Oase, if anyone knows that girl - which I don't. Brown haired, some red pigment from a prior hair job, approx 160 cm, very nice tits (B34 I think she said), a fabulous smile. Very sweet girl, absolute sweetheart, and miss her already. I don't know if she was discussed here much and if so I did not see; but my picks tend to be rather off the radar. Aylice was a hit with me and Siri and not many others for a long time, for example. Anyway, spent several hours with her in multiple sessions over 2 days (she was not in on Thursday) and worth every penny and more. Rating 8/8. 5/9 (body / face / service).

Speaking of Aylice, well what can you guess, she is back in the club but was busy with her man for the full 2 days. I missed her similarly during my March visit, as she was with her guy 24/4. I thought it was my bad luck back then (Siri said she was quite free and available the following week at that time) and lo and behold, I visit this week and she is again with a single dude 24/2. If my luck was bad in March, this time I have to put it down to some bad karma from a prior life. Anyway, happy for her that she is getting rewarded properly.

But while I missed Aylice, I was able to reconnect with an old flame and rekindle some old fires. All is well that ends well, apologies to the bard.

Thursday was just a pretty weak day I thought. Certainly the football event is taking its toll on the girls, and especially Germany playing that day. That said, on Wednesday in Oase, when Romania played it was on the Kino screen and all the girls were hooting and hollering. They were bitterly complaining about football just half hour earlier, but when Romania played kino was jam packed with the girls and only a token guy or two. Talk about double standards, LOL.

Other girls tried: Mostly encores, not many new girls -

Ariana. Still looked good. Goofy as ever. She is a good friend of Tatiana and they seem to hang together a good amount. One session only. I promised her a second one later that night, but ran into Tatiana and quickly forgot about Ariana, and the next day she was pissed that I broke my promise. Touch - Anyway, it was a good session. Rating 7/7. 5/8. The first number could've been 8 if not for.

Alice. New girl (for me) blonde, slim bod, has a big tat down the right thigh if I remember right. Smallish tits. Pretty face. Had the hair in curls when I met her, don't know if she changes that periodically. Reminded me a bit of Angela Crystal, a Czech porn star who I used to like a lot. Session was somewhat disappointing. Just half HR. 8/8/5 is my rating.

Bianca. She has been discussed here but not too much. Pretty blonde, good friend of Esther, Romanian, nice perky tits. Used to wear a towel around waist but has been getting more naked of late, which is a good thing as she has a great body. We both remembered having met and talked previously but could not remember if we had sessioned, which means probably not. Anyway, I was a bit tired in this session, so could not make it to the money shot, more my fault than hers. My rating is 8. 5/8. 5/6.

Ilka. I had sessioned with her previously in March, so another repeat girl. Fun girl. Pretty body, face, boobs. Not much to fault. We did a session in lounge couches upstairs, for some public action. 8. 5/8/7.

Megan. I had spent several hours with her in March and perhaps even on an another prior trip. So, it was a good times repeat session. Very friendly girl, obviously very well discussed here so no need to repeat. My rating is 8. 5/8.5/8.

Anya. I have seen some discussion of her in these pages. Very nice body and cute face, but I did just one single half HR session, and as I was tired, it was somewhat lackluster. 8/7. 5/6. 5.

I could not session with Janine. I usually do one session with her per trip, but Tatiana sucked out the oxygen leaving not much else for others. Also, Janine was in only on Saturday, and firmly ensconced between her German body guards, and she seemed to revel in her security, beyond the reach of deprived depraved mongers who might have wanted to fuck her otherwise. Seriously, where do they get such nasty thoughts - do they not know she is to be admired from a distance and not much more?!

Alice / Ellis / elyce. The one who allegedly looks like Marilyn Monroe (due to her hairdo? Was back on Saturday. Said it was her first day in several months. I had gone with her once last year, and would have been tempted to try again but for the Tatiana factor, and also my little man was not up to the challenge posed by so many beauties.

Speaking of someone being back, I did see the Young Turk guy back on Saturday, who came back from Friday, and who had come back from Thursday, and I guess he did not miss a day from my last visit in March. I am going to use all the good karma from my good deeds and pray that in my next life I want to be born as Young Turk part deux.

Missed Aurelia. Similar to Janine, I take at least one session with her per trip. Also missed Sandra. I saw her on Thursday and Saturday but only briefly and she was gone by evening time. And Beatrix was pretty available for long stretches. Perhaps her reputation is catching up with her. And among the names much discussed here, I did not see Steffi, Helli, Agnes, Moira, Dina, etc. I still don't know how they look like - I have to assume they are not my visual spec. I did see one pretty blond with nice tits and strait hair and a few tats, but did not get to ask her name as I was busy with Tatiana at that time. I would have been happy to take her, not sure who she is.

And on the topic of big tit girls, is it my imagination or does sharks seems to have several of them? They are not my type so I did not remember all those names, but there was this girl called Mona Lisa who has truly massive tits, and a pretty OK face as well. Needless to say, I told her thanks but no thanks (well, a bit more nicely)

The Sharks gardens were wonderful. Too bad it was raining on and off a lot. I did not think Sharks took a second seat to Oase on the garden side at all, although the size is smaller. And perhaps I had not paid enough attention before, or is it new, but the sports lounge did have a lot of big screen TVs for football. Good stuff.

Tgyif
06-19-16, 20:25
Visited Sharks again this week on Wed, Thur, and Fri. Rainy and windy most of the time, so couldn't spend much time spent outdoors. Instead breathed a lot of second-hand smoke watching Euro Cup in the TV room, resting between sessions.

Had sessions with (1) Elena Ro., 21, nice naturals, tattoo on left shoulder, starfish during DATY and sex, would not repeat; (2) Adele Ro, 31, blonde with glasses, nice slow GFE session, good massage, repeated on Friday; (3) Anja Al, pretty face nice body, colorful tattoo, rushed session, maybe because it was late; (4) Julie blonde Ro. , repeated in part because I had forgotten I had been with her last week, would not repeat again; (5) Linda Ro. , glasses, enjoyable repeat session in VIP room.

Trip summary: 7 visits over two week period, 16 sessions with 10 different girls, 1800 euros including extras + 420 euros entry fees. Compared to Korean agency girls that I am used to in the US, girls at Sharks were younger and optics were better but less consistency in terms of service. Some very good sessions but mixed with some poor ones. Kissing was in general not up to par, with many girls just sticking out the tip of their tongue. Reaction during DATY and intercourse seemed more genuine, with less of the Japanese porn-type moaning and faking of multiple orgasms that I get here. Interaction outside of the room and couch time was definitely a plus, and an area which I didn't really understand the value of initially and underutilized. Never did meet Cosmina or Evita even though we must have crossed paths at some point. Overall I was quite pleased and will return.

Sirioja
06-20-16, 03:04
Jnp,

You are really very unlucky with Aylice. Each time, she comes to me smiling, even my last room with her was when she returned with silicon. She also told me she never worked elsewhere, so my information may be wrong. One day, I will repeat with her.

Hessen Bub
06-20-16, 10:11
For Siri: Kate aka Catalina aka Alice will be back at Globe at July 5. Have fun.

HB.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-20-16, 11:54
Blonde with very big silicon? Hannah, Cz. Chanel, Croatia. Laura, De. Domenica, Pl.Thanks BM. Went to Sharks 3 times in June, September and December last year. Do not recall seeing sillies, how come I missed Hannah, Chanel, Laura and Domenica? Were they at Sharks last year. Now, all depends also on what you mean by big LOL. To me, big equals the size of Nika De at Oase or Gina at Palace. Are the names you mentioned this type or smaller? I noted one comment from Syzigies which I will consider in my future posts which is not commenting only on looks cause everyone can see the same thing, but more on attitude. Thanks guys.

Sirioja
06-20-16, 13:05
For Siri: Kate aka Catalina aka Alice will be back at Globe at July 5. Have fun.

HB.I will be back there on 8 or 9 July for Steffi. Ro who is the "grace" and a sweet candy, as a Romanian real woman, like Alice. I did mistake not to stay with her all day / night, as she proposed under shower. If Kate / Katalina / Alice really there, it will be a great week end with 2 top class women. Steffi worked before at Bumsalp. Ch and prefers Globe, Jessika silicon World / Madi Sharks is also there, it doesn't seem so stressful for girls, so, if I said to Megan not to go, now I know, with her care for body and look, she can go, she deserves better than some guys at Sharks.

Sirioja
06-20-16, 13:14
If I understood well, BM, blond Hanna. Cz is at least "De" silicon cup, bigger than Nika, "ET" face, tattooed. Was nice to meet you again yesterday at our best club, I agree for this when some attractive girls, but my wildcat Romanian girl was so tired, working 13 hours per day.

BarryManila
06-20-16, 13:46
Went to Sharks 3 times in June, September and December last year. Do not recall seeing sillies, how come I missed Hannah, Chanel, Laura and Domenica? Were they at Sharks last year. Only Domenica was at Sharks last year. I remember Gina from former visits at Palace, but never saw her new "Twin Peaks". I would say Chanel and Laura have size see, Domenica be-see and the mighty Hannah has probably the. She is Palace-Lady too.

Bubbster
06-20-16, 14:19
Gents,

Going for my third visit to Sharks in a couple of weeks. A few questions answered by those more knowledgeable than myself will be appreciated:

1) I approached a stunner last time and she said she was with someone for the entire night. Not available. She had been working the pole dancing. That was kind of a boner killer. Common practice?

2) a lot of girls sitting around the bar. Do you go to the bar and approach them or, just sit on couch and wait for them to approach you?

3) to manscape or not to manscape. Shave it all? Any comments by women for their preference?

Thanks.

Safado Man
06-20-16, 14:44
I am not as experienced as the others here but I have been to Oase 2 times, Sharks 1 times, Palace 1 time, Artemis 1 time, and Mainhattan 1 time. I am like Rio de Janeiro and love women with large breasts. They can be natural or silicone but the bigger the better. The most important thing for me other than that is a nice personality and DFK. I had good success my last time in Sharks but that was in October 2013. Last month, I met the lovely Nika at Oase. I will be in Frankfurt June 24-25. What's my best bet?

TtomBeerSoop
06-20-16, 18:32
Yes, definitely go on the Wednesday. my last visit in March 2016 I visited on a Wednesday and it was as good as a Friday or Saturday night.Thanks a lot for the advice. One more question. I have seen threesome only in movies and I want to try this. However I read several bad reviews about girls inactive in the room when taken for 3 some as they take it as an opportunity to rest when the other girl works. Is it true? Any tips on selecting the right girls for threesome?

RioDeJaneiro1
06-20-16, 19:06
Only Domenica was at Sharks last year. I remember Gina from former visits at Palace, but never saw her new "Twin Peaks". I would say Chanel and Laura have size see, Domenica be-see and the mighty Hannah has probably the. She is Palace-Lady too.Ok see-the is too small for me LOL. Syz, that's not bigger than Nika who is probably F. Will try Sharks again and then go look for my "ET" face at Oase. Will keep you guys updated. By the way, not hearing of Sandra De anymore, she was really friendly and good performer. Is she gone?

RioDeJaneiro1
06-20-16, 19:14
I am not as experienced as the others here but I have been to Oase 2 times, Sharks 1 times, Palace 1 time, Artemis 1 time, and Mainhattan 1 time. I am like Rio de Janeiro and love women with large breasts. They can be natural or silicone but the bigger the better. The most important thing for me other than that is a nice personality and DFK. I had good success my last time in Sharks but that was in October 2013. Last month, I met the lovely Nika at Oase. I will be in Frankfurt June 24-25. What's my best bet?Well Safado, you have guys here much more experienced than me like but I would tell you that it all depends on your taste. How long do you stay? I read that Oase has some new figures but not sure about sillies. You should call the Oase club like I did to ask about Nika De, she was on hollidays last week. You will like her I think. Despite being criticized for reasons I also share (sharky girls, constant upsell), Palace was my best experience in December. But you should know your way around otherwise the Palace girls will leave you naked. Sharks has been quite average to me last time I went, will try it a last time. Oase is great only with Nika De, german tall, silicon. That's only my personal opinion with less experience than Syz for example or BM. Based on what they mention, Sharks would be the best bet.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-20-16, 19:20
I am not as experienced as the others here but I have been to Oase 2 times, Sharks 1 times, Palace 1 time, Artemis 1 time, and Mainhattan 1 time. I am like Rio de Janeiro and love women with large breasts. They can be natural or silicone but the bigger the better. The most important thing for me other than that is a nice personality and DFK. I had good success my last time in Sharks but that was in October 2013. Last month, I met the lovely Nika at Oase. I will be in Frankfurt June 24-25. What's my best bet?FYI, I just called Oase. Nika De is not there yet.

Member #4399
06-20-16, 20:06
1) I approached a stunner last time and she said she was with someone for the entire night. Not available. She had been working the pole dancing. That was kind of a boner killer. Common practice?
2) a lot of girls sitting around the bar. Do you go to the bar and approach them or, just sit on couch and wait for them to approach you?
3) to manscape or not to manscape. Shave it all? Any comments by women for their preference?1. She could have told you the truth. Sometimes men just pay for a girl fro all day and go to a room when they please. In the meantime the girl could do other things but only when her benefactor allows that. Sometimes he might even allow the girl to see a regular client of hers for half an hour or so. But she could use it as an excuse too. I am familiar with the first possibility, not the latter one.

2. Approaching is my bread and butter. I seldom go with a girl that approached me. If she likes you alright then there is no problem at all when you approach her. Usually I get better service after I approached the girl.

3. After I started shaving I got a lot of compliments from girls. Do it the night before, or a few days before that. Small wounds have time to heal. Your skin won't be sore etc.

Sirioja
06-20-16, 22:12
Rio,

Sandra was seen last week, but small natural tits. Hanna. Cz can compete for weight of silicon with your Nika, maybe also for Botox, but not for tattoos.

Sirioja
06-21-16, 08:25
Syzy,

When Melani, pretty, white Snow, just arrived at Sharks, from Finca, she was a real sweet angel GF and I even repeated on the week after, but if still friendly, not same GF behavior, so never repeated again, because frustrated me.

I won t name her because I promised her not to name her anymore, but when she just arrived, I met weekly and sometimes twice on week end, an exceptional GF, for 4 weeks, and as she was not so busy, I advice her a kind of clients, but then, her level in room went down and as she is a naive girl, she started to change her behavior. When she returned, seemed to have forgotten, I had to remember her, she became too talkative about me.

What I wanted to mean is clients level makes some girls level, girls are used to these clients level of expectations and what are clients at Sharks? More and more Asian, and Turkish at night, same at World for Turkish, are they the most demanding to make girls improve level of behavior or skill? Of course, there are a few skillful girls, like Aylice, Agnes, Marina, but interesting to look who are their clients.

I was very surprised by Steffi behavior level at Globe, only a small, cute Romanian, with long blond hair, but when she started to kiss me, softly, tenderly, like a real GF in life, not like a robot tongue, I knew I wouldn't be able to stay only for 30 mn, and we stayed more than 1 hour, but she said to the desk for only 1 hour, and we stayed more after. Maybe I was just lucky she was in love? Or level of behavior is due to clients expectations? For those who know Alice / Kate, Alice has more classy "aura" by the way she talks, but Steffi is more skillful and playful in room. Just my little experience of course.

But I also experience how my World girl became after 2 weeks, even she is exhausted, but less GF, even still friendly.

Syzygies
06-21-16, 09:01
Gents,

Going for my third visit to Sharks in a couple of weeks. A few questions answered by those more knowledgeable than myself will be appreciated:

3) to manscape or not to manscape. Shave it all? Any comments by women for their preference?

Thanks.Why wait for girls to come to tou. You are paying. You have control. Some good girls never approach so you might missout. I don't let girls choose me as their victim. I chase them. If I get a refusal for any reason, no big deal. There are lots of choices. Choose carefully for less bad sessions.

Hairy balls and ass are not the best if you want them licked by girls. Its very bumpy and hard to shave without getting cuts. I recommend using a cream for hair removal, Veet. However understand the instructions. Too long and could burn your skin. Use a weak one is safer. It contains an Alkali strong enough to dissolve hair. I use it occasionally. I tried shaving once but too much blood. When first get the hair off, ends of hairs coming up will be prickly, so I do it several days before FKK visit. Ends have time to soften up.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-21-16, 09:42
Rio,

Sandra was seen last week, but small natural tits. Hanna. Cz can compete for weight of silicon with your Nika, maybe also for Botox, but not for tattoos.Yep, thanks Sirioja. Sandra is my exception to my tits rule because she is very friendly. But the only exception LOL. Appreciate your comment on Hanna, she must be something then. Will know soon.

Sirioja
06-21-16, 10:49
Yep, thanks Sirioja. Sandra is my exception to my tits rule because she is very friendly. But the only exception LOL. Appreciate your comment on Hanna, she must be something then. Will know soon.You are right to make exception for Sandra, even no more attraction for me at the moment, but I don t say: Never, because she stays "angry", and her behavior worth more than big silicon tits. Last times I saw her, were on Friday and Saturday.

Blond, Botox, ugly big silicon tits, Hanna. Cz sits close to restaurant. I'm sure Nika should be pretty, before becoming tattooed, silicon, "ET", she had round face.

YamaYama0519
06-21-16, 11:23
I tried shaving once but too much blood. When first get the hair off, ends of hairs coming up will be prickly, so I do it several days before FKK visit. Ends have time to soften upYes, that is always a big problem. When I am in Germany, I always shave my face as well as my lower body every morning. LOL.

SuperLove
06-21-16, 11:34
I will be visiting Sharks soon. Its been a long time from my last visit. Can anyone tell me which are the new girls and who are the must try and the must avoid on the list.

Good service quality and experience is high on the preference list closely followed by a good ass. Any dark girls (black, I don't want to sound racist) or south americans / middle eastern girls working. They tend to give better service.

Cheers.

Casey69
06-21-16, 11:48
I will be visiting Sharks soon. Its been a long time from my last visit. Can anyone tell me which are the new girls and who are the must try and the must avoid on the list.

Good service quality and experience is high on the preference list closely followed by a good ass. Any dark girls (black, I don't want to sound racist) or south americans / middle eastern girls working. They tend to give better service.

Cheers.Hi,

Guess we have the same preference.

Had several sessions the last months with Oprah. Says she is from South Africa but on the forum it says that she is from Nigeria. In my opinion one of the best performers in the club, highly recommended.

Also had sessions with Rose (Thailand). Not the prettiest but certainly also very satisfactory.

Unfortunately Maya (Thailand) has been away for some time now. If she would be available highly recommended.

Emanuelle (Madegaskar?) not most attractive to me, but very active in the room. Recommended too.

Kelly (Puerto Rico), fine good performer.

Unfortunately not many Latino girls currently. Hope this improves.

See.

Pistons
06-21-16, 12:18
Yes, that is always a big problem. When I am in Germany, I always shave my face as well as my lower body every morning. LOL.By using the same blade I assume?

I have a female friend who loves to make jokes about this. When she talks to a guy with beard or mustach she allways mentions his facial pubes.

Hessen Bub
06-21-16, 12:27
Unfortunately Maya (Thailand) has been away for some time now. If she would be available highly recommended.

She doesn't plan to return.

HB.

BarryManila
06-21-16, 12:28
Emanuelle (Madegaskar?)Emanuelle is from Guadeloupe (Caribbean).

SuperLove
06-21-16, 13:18
Thanks casey69, but I need more info on the girls presently working. Off the white ones anyone in your list to must try or to avoid. How is the weather, can one fuck outside under the sun just behind the BBQ layout.

Hi,

Guess we have the same preference.

Had several sessions the last months with Oprah. Says she is from South Africa but on the forum it says that she is from Nigeria. In my opinion one of the best performers in the club, highly recommended.

Also had sessions with Rose (Thailand). Not the prettiest but certainly also very satisfactory.

Emanuelle (Madegaskar?) not most attractive to me, but very active in the room. Recommended too.

Kelly (Puerto Rico), fine good performer.

Unfortunately not many Latino girls currently. Hope this improves.

See.

Wolvenvacht
06-21-16, 19:10
3) to manscape or not to manscape. Shave it all? Any comments by women for their preference?I like bald pussies so I find it only normal to shave my dick and balls too.

I you do it every one or two days it takes 5 minutes or so and is dead easy.

Most girls like it and besides, an hairless dick looks bigger.

Pistons
06-21-16, 19:21
Emanuelle is from Guadeloupe (Caribbean).

Riiight...

Seen her visa? .

Recall a discussion regarding this around some black girls claiming to be caribbean in the past. Figured they were all from the large kenyan sex scene. Probably same here? Or if she speaks fluent french, it could be from any french speaking african country. Madagascar girls are mixed malay, so there you can tell by looks...

Syzygies
06-21-16, 20:10
Yes, that is always a big problem. When I am in Germany, I always shave my face as well as my lower body every morning. LOL.So late in the day you will be unpleasantly prickly I guess. For face I shave multiple times per day to keep it fairly smooth.

Sirioja
06-21-16, 20:16
You are right to make exception for Sandra, even no more attraction for me at the moment, but I don t say: Never, because she stays "angry", and her behavior worth more than big silicon tits. Last times I saw her, were on Friday and Saturday.I never wrote Sandra is angry, but I wrote she is just an angel, "ange" in french, because she can speak a few words.

Syzygies
06-21-16, 20:21
Riiight...

Seen her visa? .

Recall a discussion regarding this around some black girls claiming to be caribbean in the past. Figured they were all from the large kenyan sex scene. Probably same here? Or if she speaks fluent french, it could be from any french speaking african country. Madagascar girls are mixed malay, so there you can tell by looks...I presume the girl claims Guadalupe.

You wrote Madagascar? And now suggest Kenya as most girls are from Kenya?

Plenty of black girls at Oase claimed to be from Ghana. Is that not possible? Also Diana Dom Rep? She is pretty enough. Kelly from Puerto Rico.

You did include a question mark like you did not know the girl's country. That was fair enough. We never know for sure. A lot of senseless speculation goes on to what purpose I don't know.

Even if the girl speaks French, you will still question her story? She probably doesn't speak Romanian. LOL.

Pistons
06-21-16, 21:25
I presume the girl claims Guadalupe.

You wrote Madagascar? And now suggest Kenya as most girls are from Kenya?

Plenty of black girls at Oase claimed to be from Ghana. Is that not possible? Also Diana Dom Rep? She is pretty enough. Kelly from Puerto Rico.

You did include a question mark like you did not know the girl's country. That was fair enough. We never know for sure. A lot of senseless speculation goes on to what purpose I don't know.

Even if the girl speaks French, you will still question her story? She probably doesn't speak Romanian. LOL.Casey69 wrote Madagascar. Not me. I am just making rethorical questions (hence the question marks) regarding people who claim they know better where the girls come from. Personally I don't care. In this case I don't even know the girl at all. Chances are some black community emigrated to a remote area in Romania a thousand years ago without intermarrying, and now they have started sending all their girls to work in german fkk's...

Hence the quote "all girls are romanians untill proven otherwise"

(like the old internet saying "all girls on the internet are guys untill a pussy is shown" lol. Those were the days, when the internet was young, lol )

BadinSweet
06-21-16, 23:41
Went on a last minute trip to Shark on Fri and Sat Jun 17th and 18th. Though the club was somewhat busy, the girls were not. Most of them were available throughout the night.

Friday Jun 17th, arrived around 9 pm, parking lot was full but most men were watching the game. Room wait were not too bad.

Helli - it's good to see that she is very busy nowadays. Good for her. I had to grab her first, as I haven't been able to the past few times I was at Sharks. Excellent as usual. She is a lot of fun to be around and very playful while we were waiting for the room. My favorite at Shark.

Ilka - she was always busy the last few times I was there. Also has a nice time with her. Only LFK though but everything else is great. Recommend.

Ester + Bianca - Finally went to say "Hi" to Ester and told her I will be waiting for her. Next thing I know Bianca tagged along. So, I figured I gave Bianca a try. I have a great connection with Ester and felt very weird with Bianca being in the room eventhough I find her attractive. Not Bianca's fault but I went with Ester only the next few sessions.

Abru? - (her real name, don't worry, she said that her club name, Milka, is BS and she always tell her customer her real name) 20, half Turkish, half ROM, but grew up in GER, hang out at the German table by the restaurant, only come to Shark on weekend, Fri-Sun, kinda short, big build, almost see?, beautiful green eyes, lots of tattoos and piercing, I find her attractive. DFK, good BBBJ, I actually repeated with her the next day. Recommend.

Saturday Jun 18th, arrived around 6:30 pm, place was not busy at all eventhough the parking lot was almost full.

Ester - I think I am in trouble with this girl. Went with her again later in the night too. I would recommend if you can get past her seems-to-be-wildness first impression in the room. She is actually very sweet once she gets to know you.

Nicoletta - 20, HUN, dark long blonde, droopy "see", Dina's half sister, I have seen her the last few trips but have never talked her. On previous trip I overheard her conversation with a customer and thought she was cold. She is actually a very sweet girl. Excellent DFK and BBBJ. I would highly recommend her.

Helli - repeated with her again. She is on vacation now for a month and won't be back until late July.

Repeated with Ester and later on Abru before I left for the day.

Overall, I still like Sharks the best. I find a few new faces that I wanted to try but I liked the girls I already know too much that it stopping me to try new one. Can't wait to get back in less than 2 weeks.

Some note:

Janine, She was only there on Sat.

Dina, She was very busy with this one customer from US the both days I was there. I guess she will be visiting US later this year to visit this guy. If she can also bring Nicoletta then that would be great.

Cosmina, Some of you were asking about her, she was not there on both days.

Roxana, She was very busy on Sat, I guess someone booked her almost the whole night and I only saw her at like 3 am.

Ilka, She's normally busy but she was available most of the night on Sat.

Helli, As stated above, will be on a vacation til late July.

Ester and Bianca, They will go on a vacation this Sunday and will be back later in the week.

Megan, Looks great as usual, she's always happy to come say Hi when she sees me. She was only there on Fri and our timing did not line up. Will definitely see her next time.

There was this one tall, long hair brunette, nice body, nice "see", with a big tattoo on her back (looks like a big butterfly shape but it's nota butterfly). I was tempted but didn't know who she is.

BarryManila
06-22-16, 05:45
There was this one tall, long hair brunette, nice body, nice "see", with a big tattoo on her back (looks like a big butterfly shape but it's nota butterfly). I was tempted but didn't know who she is.Anja, Romania, a hot girl.

Sirioja
06-22-16, 08:17
Long black hair with 2 heads eagle tattooed on top of back, is Albanian Anja. I would say Be cup rather than Ce, but nice tits.

Bad luck for you, guys, for Dina or Aylice, I often see them quite free. I agree, even never repeated, but Ester has lovely behavior.

Will look for new beauties on next week end, if no one, then to my home World, wishing for a less tired cat, even I don t think she will be so wild GF anymore now, but worth to try to get the best from her energy.

Craiova
06-22-16, 08:54
Appreciate your comment on Hanna, she must be something then. Will know soon.Hanna, Cz can perform on high end level.

Hessen Bub
06-22-16, 09:36
There was this one tall, long hair brunette, nice body, nice "see", with a big tattoo on her back (looks like a big butterfly shape but it's nota butterfly). I was tempted but didn't know who she is.Anja / Ania. Romania. Good service. You should have taken her.

HB.

Hessen Bub
06-22-16, 09:37
Riiight...

Seen her visa? ..Nope. But I know her for 10 (years now. She is from Guadeloupe. And she was a good session at Oase. Haven't been with her for ages.

HB.

YamaYama0519
06-22-16, 11:31
There was this one tall, long hair brunette, nice body, nice "see", with a big tattoo on her back (looks like a big butterfly shape but it's nota butterfly). I was tempted but didn't know who she is.Thank you for your valuable report. That girl might be Anya or Anja or Ania. : long black hair, 168 cm, round-face, very pretty Albanian (or Romanian) tattooed with phoenix on her back. YY.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-22-16, 12:27
Hanna, Cz can perform on high end level.Thanks for the info. When you say that she can perrform on high end level, do you mean that she would only do it for longer sessions?

Sirioja
06-22-16, 17:35
Anja, Romania, a hot girl.Are you sure for Romanian? With tattoo on top of her back?

Member #4585
06-22-16, 20:20
Thanks for the info. When you say that she can perrform on high end level, do you mean that she would only do it for longer sessions?My experience for 50 euros too. Some high end services indeed.

Craiova
06-22-16, 21:08
Thanks for the info. When you say that she can perrform on high end level, do you mean that she would only do it for longer sessions?Useally even 50 euro sessions with Cz Hanna are very very good. Many years ago before her silicon and weight issue I had many first class 50 euro sessions with her at Oase. But ofc usually for 50 euro there aren't RJ, hardcore DT gagging or some other nasty things included, which she also performs on high end level.

AznHotBoy
06-22-16, 21:17
Went to Sharks for 4 days last week, LU was great and changes from day to day, but I think they serve the same food everyday. The food quality was really good but I just thought it was strange.

BadinSweet
06-22-16, 21:40
Thanks guys for the ID on Anja. Will definitely try her next time.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-22-16, 22:18
Useally even 50 euro sessions with Cz Hanna are very very good. Many years ago before her silicon and weight issue I had many first class 50 euro sessions with her at Oase. But ofc usually for 50 euro there aren't RJ, hardcore DT gagging or some other nasty things included, which she also performs on high end level.Thanks for the feedback. Will check her weight issue first LOL.

Member #4581
06-22-16, 23:46
Long black hair with 2 heads eagle tattooed on top of back, is Albanian Anja. I would say Be cup rather than Ce, but nice tits.

Bad luck for you, guys, for Dina or Aylice, I often see them quite free. I agree, even never repeated, but Ester has lovely behavior.

Will look for new beauties on next week end, if no one, then to my home World, wishing for a less tired cat, even I don t think she will be so wild GF anymore now, but worth to try to get the best from her energy.I don't know who Dina is, but I thought my session with Anya was ok. Good body, cute face. I would have given a similar rating as I did for Alexia from a previous trip. Somewhat similar girls, in my view. Yes, Aylice was occupied due to my bad luck, but I really did think Tatiana made up more than adequately, so I did not miss Aylice too much. Still, on my next trip I will try to do a threesome with Aylice and Tatiana, if they are willing!

Member #4585
06-23-16, 04:12
Useally even 50 euro sessions with Cz Hanna are very very good. Many years ago before her silicon and weight issue I had many first class 50 euro sessions with her at Oase. But ofc usually for 50 euro there aren't RJ, hardcore DT gagging or some other nasty things included, which she also performs on high end level.Yes rimjob included no extra.

Syzygies
06-23-16, 06:37
Went to Sharks for 4 days last week, LU was great and changes from day to day, but I think they serve the same food everyday. The food quality was really good but I just thought it was strange.Consistently good with variety of choice each day. You would not get that good at Oase or World. OK I admit the breakfast is rather weak. I still put on weight due to eating too much. Would take me many days to get bored with the lamb. I never take schnitzel or dried up chicken breast or Turkey. Plenty of other choices.

Concentrate on girls is better.

Sirioja
06-23-16, 08:04
Went to Sharks for 4 days last week, LU was great and changes from day to day, but I think they serve the same food everyday. The food quality was really good but I just thought it was strange.Sometimes the meat or eggs for breakfast are as old as Sylvana, but we all know oldest are the best for turtle BBBJ, at least you don t feel teeth. My best breakfast last week end was at World for 47 € entry, with eggs, bacon, salmon, croissant, pineapple, orange juice, better than at Globe. Ch for 90 € entry or GT on Saturday, but breakfast on Sunday at GT is great, I need more than 30 mn to taste all, before tasting Caro.

BarryManila
06-23-16, 08:24
Went to Sharks... I think they serve the same food everyday. I agree. The variety is good, but always the same. Especially the side dishes are strange. At Syzy: I love Schnitzel, but sometimes too dry.

BarryManila
06-23-16, 08:44
Long black hair with 2 heads eagle tattooed on top of back, is Albanian Anja.I think she is Romanian, Siri. This 2 headed Albanian eagle on her back was probably an idea from her master.

RioDeJaneiro1
06-23-16, 10:09
Yes rimjob included no extra.Too good to be true.

AznHotBoy
06-23-16, 13:25
Consistently good with variety of choice each day. You would not get that good at Oase or World. OK I admit the breakfast is rather weak. I still put on weight due to eating too much. Would take me many days to get bored with the lamb. I never take schnitzel or dried up chicken breast or Turkey. Plenty of other choices.

Concentrate on girls is better.Ah yes, the turkey and chicken was extra dry but my hunger made me want to try it. I spend about 12 hours concentrating on the girls and 15 minutes on the food, so I think I have the correct ratios for my attention. Too bad my next 2 Germany trips won't be until Feb and April of next year, but hopefully the LU will keep improving. Compare to my last trip in mid March, the LU last week was a lot better.

Sirioja
06-23-16, 17:33
I think she is Romanian, Siri. This 2 headed Albanian eagle on her back was probably an idea from her master.You are better than me, but I would have preferred she is proud of her country. As said to me many girls, I'm too naive in this business, I would like so much girls keep only for themselves, to buy a beautiful house, Louboutin shoes, money they make from so hard business. But if she is not Albanian, then her tattoo has other meaning, I just wish her to be free, as I am, for my writings about pimps.

AlanFR
06-23-16, 19:23
Thank you for your valuable report. That girl might be Anya or Anja or Ania. : long black hair, 168 cm, round-face, very pretty Albanian (or Romanian) tattooed with phoenix on her back. YY.She's Albanian and the tattoo is the Albanian flag's eagle.

HariboLove
06-24-16, 11:48
Just some wild thoughts here, does this mean we will see more Polish or Czech girls in the clubs in the coming days?

Syzygies
06-24-16, 12:09
I agree. The variety is good, but always the same. Especially the side dishes are strange. At Syzy: I love Schnitzel, but sometimes too dry.I noticed a pattern with several guys presumably locals that all took plenty of schnitzel and 5 smallish round boiled potatoes.

Was it coincidence that each guy had exactly 5 potatoes or perhaps some sort of customary number? LOL.

I avoid potatoes as bad for my waistline.

It pleases me there are plenty of choices for dinner so I can try to avoid heavy carbs load. Its very hard to resist the cherry cake and cheescake though when served in the afternoon.

I also like to crispy duck when available. I think the duck may not be available every day.

I agree with Siri that a better breakfast can be had at World, however in general World always had less choice for main meals.

So I don't think Sharks food deserves a lot of complaint except for the breakfast being weak and Oase breakfast even worse. I take breakfast at home usually.

My first session with a girl for the day is always a much higher priority than eating, if a priority girl is available. Eating is a bad habit to kill boredom. I would not take the risk to miss out on a girl just to eat Sharks ordinary breakfast.

Banana Boi
06-24-16, 12:20
I also like to crispy duck when available. I think the duck may not be available every day.Best thing Sharks serves. Does Sharks post their menus ahead of time like GT / LR?

SuperLove
06-24-16, 13:11
I say we list our top 5 and bottom 5 in sharks, what say. I 'll be there soon and based on the list can decide who to and who not to.

AznHotBoy
06-24-16, 14:40
Just some wild thoughts here, does this mean we will see more Polish or Czech girls in the clubs in the coming days?I don't think anyone will notice any effect until late next year at the earliest if at all. The referendum results are not legally binding, the UK parliament still need to pass the laws officially for the UK to leave the EU. This whole thing could just be stuck in parliament for years and without any official withdraw from the EU it's still business as usual.

AznHotBoy
06-24-16, 14:45
I say we list our top 5 and bottom 5 in sharks, what say. I 'll be there soon and based on the list can decide who to and who not to.Don't have a bottom 5 list, but from my last week's visit my top 5 would be:

1. Sandra.

2. Roxana.

3. Dina.

4. Helli.

5. Megan.

Not necessarily in order.

Craiova
06-24-16, 15:36
Best thing Sharks serves. Does Sharks post their menus ahead of time like GT / LR?Yep and already month ahead, every day the same. LOL.

Sirioja
06-24-16, 18:35
Poor breakfast, poor casting, except Megan to start the day. Maria is back, Patricia is now silicon. Fortunately, it s summer with girls playing in the swimming pool. I'm sad for Steffi, pretty but not working.

Sharks is down for girls, no new beauties.

Member #4384
06-24-16, 19:33
Hi,

I was the shark that afternoon I had the surprise of seeing the return of Patricia Moldavia she did a silicon breasts what a mess it was pretty much pleased with small breasts what's spent by him the head.

Pistons
06-24-16, 20:37
I say we list our top 5 and bottom 5 in sharks, what say. I 'll be there soon and based on the list can decide who to and who not to.Haha, who in the world would seek up their bottom 5 in a club only to ask their names?

YamaYama0519
06-25-16, 01:53
She's Albanian and the tattoo is the Albanian flag's eagle.Thank you for your information. YY.

Der Auslander
06-25-16, 02:27
Poor breakfast, poor casting, except Megan to start the day. Maria is back, Patricia is now silicon. Fortunately, it s summer with girls playing in the swimming pool. I'm sad for Steffi, pretty but not working.

Sharks is down for girls, no new beauties.This report is so so subjective it is unbelievable. The casting is so so good. This is by far the best club in Frankfurt for casting. One would have to travel far to Zurich perhaps (and only perhaps) in order to find a better selection of girls.

TankTank123
06-25-16, 04:00
This report is so so subjective it is unbelievable. Poetry (poesy in his own words) is, by definition, a totally subjective product of creation. :)

Member #4384
06-25-16, 05:47
Roxanna in the (top) 5? She is haughty since she put his silicon she is vulgar no class she takes himself for a Miss world while she is ugly and her room service is zero.

Hessen Bub
06-25-16, 07:35
She's Albanian and the tattoo is the Albanian flag's eagle.I don't think that Ania is Albanian.

HB.

GuyFromParis
06-25-16, 07:46
I don't think that Ania is Albanian.

HB.She told me she's albanian so I have to believe her. And during the last football match between Albania and Romania, she has supported Albania. She was so glad that Albania has won.

FormulaOneFan
06-25-16, 08:10
She told me she's albanian so I have to believe her. And during the last football match between Albania and Romania, she has supported Albania. She was so glad that Albania has won.My last trip my ISG colleague noted that the tattoo on her back was from the Albanian flag one evening. The next night I spoke with her and she confirmed that it was from the Albanian flag, and that she was Albanian. She may be Romanian, but claims to be Albanian.

Sirioja
06-25-16, 08:29
This report is so so subjective it is unbelievable. The casting is so so good. This is by far the best club in Frankfurt for casting. One would have to travel far to Zurich perhaps (and only perhaps) in order to find a better selection of girls.I wrote for months Sharks had the best casting, even better than GT, and I really thought it, but I understand now what was written about last Sunday. Yesterday, on a sunny hot Friday, after usual first room with always smiling Megan in sunlight, I did need nearly 8 hours to find my second girl, fortunately, classy look with her beautiful hair and smile, Ilka played the perfect sweet GF and was a really enjoyable discovery on that night, in the garden, even I didn't notice her before. I saw free rooms all day and night, it was not crowded on evening, many girls were free. On Friday, 2 weeks ago, Megan was not working, I didn't find any other girl, and left for World for 2 rooms with same girl in the night. Maybe because of Ramadan, so girls know for less Turkish clients at night and prefer not to pay 120 for entry, not to get business, but also no new beautiful girl like it used to be. Good for Megan who is busier than before, among GND. Steffi should be a superstar with her classy beauty and she was also quite friendly for our room, but not busy at all.

Some girls: Mia, Ariana, Patricia not so natural, competing with Roxana, Anabel, Maria, Janine with a poor bald German guy, not usual baldy, thin Paloma, Ester, Melani white Snow also not so busy for a pretty girl, Selena, Kaira, Crissy. I think about 3 black girls, with Emmanuele speaking french, 1 Asian type girl.

I never wrote Globe casting is better, but I just found a very sexy dancer, classy look and behavior and real GF in room and after, and even Romanian, she worth the higher rate, for me, high quality level has no price, and I wait to get longer time to dream with her. Best, yesterday, was the Eden garden under the sun, girls playing in the swimming pool, and found a ball to play football in the garden. Should be 2 or 3 new jacuzzi, but Sharks is not anymore the most attractive brothel for me, but behind GT, LR and even World for only one girl, or even Atlanta with my 2 girls. My chalet with Ilka had AC, I had to close it because too cold for her at night.

At least, Megan knows about Globe and another club now, and I will go to discover Bumsalp very close to Globe, with free alcohols, for me only tits milk and cyprine.

Just my subjective experience of course, but many guys met, were disappointed by casting yesterday, some didn't even have room, and my eyes were sad, except Megan, Steffi, Ilka, Maria, Marina for her smile, and lost sunshine, to remember.

Sirioja
06-25-16, 08:33
I don't think that Ania is Albanian.

HB.I wish Anja to be Albanian, because if she is not, You know as well as me what it means, she is not a cow in mid west to belong to a "farm".

Checkers1
06-25-16, 09:43
My last trip my ISG colleague noted that the tattoo on her back was from the Albanian flag one evening. The next night I spoke with her and she confirmed that it was from the Albanian flag, and that she was Albanian. She may be Romanian, but claims to be Albanian.She put Albanian Music on when I was in a room with her. Anyway, most important she is a great optickfuck.

Hessen Bub
06-25-16, 09:45
Well. Never saw her passport. I know the tattoo and what it is standing for. But having an Albanian tattoo doesn't necessarily mean that she is Albanian. She is hanging out with the Romanian girls, speaking Romanian. So if she walks like a Romanian, talks like a Romanian, looks like a Romanian and fucks like a Romanian. I guess she's Romanian.

HB.

AlanFR
06-25-16, 09:51
Well. Never saw her passport. I know the tattoo and what it is standing for. But having an Albanian tattoo doesn't necessarily mean that she is Albanian. She is hanging out with the Romanian girls, speaking Romanian. So if she walks like a Romanian, talks like a Romanian, looks like a Romanian and fucks like a Romanian. I guess she's Romanian.
HB.You are probably right. I shouldn't have post yesterday.

BarryManila
06-25-16, 10:00
She's Albanian and the tattoo is the Albanian flag's eagle.The tattoo on my back is a Chinese dragon. Now all the Girls at Sharks think I'm a Chinese guy and chase me in every corner of the club. LOL.

Horny Harry
06-25-16, 10:18
Haha, who in the world would seek up their bottom 5 in a club only to ask their names?Girls to avoid perhaps?

Checkers1
06-25-16, 10:43

HB.She mentioned to me that she is Romanian.

KapteinFab
06-25-16, 10:50

HB.She understand Romanian because Albanian is not so far from Romanian and she lives with several Romanian girls. After a few sessions with her, I tried to speak in Albanian, and she corrected my pronunciation. Romanian have usually light brown skin which is not the case of Anja. I believe she's really Albanian.

Sirioja
06-25-16, 10:54

HB.What do you mean for fucking like a Romanian? For GFE illusion, they are the most sensual for me. Ilka is high level for this. A little bit of Alice, maybe because both from Moldavia part.

Sirioja
06-25-16, 11:47
Poetry (poesy in his own words) is, by definition, a totally subjective product of creation. :)You are right, just my experiences with my eyes, brain, way for feeling, and I know, because girls say to me, I'm different. I never claimed my poesy is the truth, I don t need to speak about other guys to girls or to put on a skirt to speak to all Sharks girls about the french devil. I have better to enjoy with girls and I have all the prettiest from Zurich now, Dusseldorf soon, to Nicole in Hamburg.

Member #4581
06-25-16, 14:12
So if she ........... and fucks like a Romanian. I guess she's Romanian.

HB.What is "fucks like a Romanian"? Some special technique or position? Lol.

Hessen Bub
06-25-16, 14:36
What is "fucks like a Romanian"? Some special technique or position? Lol.If your didn't find out yet, keep on fucking. ;)

HB.

Blover34
06-25-16, 17:08
Fuck like a Romanian basically means they don't fuck, and don't get me.

Wrong all of my favorites are Romanians, I like their amazing bodies and the way they talk with you or at least with me but If.

You want to fuck then try a girl from Asia, Africa or all other regions. Romanian girls know how to make money the best way without being "fucked". I don't mind most of the time since while I'm In room with a girl that is like a top model at the end I will be satisfied but if I want to play for round 2 I usually choose & another" girl.

If your didn't find out yet, keep on fucking. ;)

HB.

Hessen Bub
06-25-16, 20:25
Fuck like a Romanian basically means they don't fuck, and don't get me.

You want to fuck then try a girl from Asia, Africa or all other regions. Romanian girls know how to make money the best way without being "fucked".You chose the wrong girls.

HB.

Blover34
06-25-16, 20:40
Trust me I don't. LOL. Maybe you should try more non Romanians. And again I say all of my favorites are Romanians because of how amazing they look but in sex I had much better sex with other girls.

You chose the wrong girls.

HB.

Craiova
06-25-16, 20:43
You chose the wrong girls.+1 Since many years I'm a fan of Romanian girls. Was even in Romania to visit my favs.

In general nationality means nothing for me, would never make a ranking which nationalty is better in sex than others, for me that's full BS.

For optics I'm useally no fan of African or Asian girls.

Blover34
06-25-16, 21:42
Said once and I'll say again. My fav girls are Romanians. I love them so I have no complains at all. But from my own experience in sex they are not as wild as you all describe them while others are, and again it's only my opinion.

+1 Since many years I'm a fan of Romanian girls. Was even in Romania to visit my favs.

In general nationality means nothing for me, would never make a ranking which nationalty is better in sex than others, for me that's full BS.

For optics I'm useally no fan of African or Asian girls.

FiddyCent
06-26-16, 00:03
You chose the wrong girls.

HB.With the sheer number of Romanian girls working in clubs, it is very likely you are going to get screwed over by a Romanian girl. If he chose the right girl HB, then does he put that girl in the plus column? I really doubt it. I would assert that if all the races were equally represented, the likelihood of choosing the wrong girl would be even across the board. An easy way to find out would be to reject every Romanian girl he meets and then see how many good sessions he gets. Wouldn't that be a fun experiment?

Personally, I think Romanian girls are great! I have received some of my most memorable sessions with Romanian girls. The odds are in my favor! You are correct in saying that one must have a better selection process.

FiddyCent.

FormulaOneFan
06-26-16, 06:20
Meh. Albanian or Romanian, she's an optifuck as someone mentioned.

My best and worst sessions have been with Romanians.

Sirioja
06-26-16, 07:41
The tattoo on my back is a Chinese dragon. Now all the Girls at Sharks think I'm a Chinese guy and chase me in every corner of the club. LOL.Next tattoo for Megan, and then I said to her, I will do the same than You, but on my face, as a Devil, to attract pandas girls and I will answer I work for WWF and they have to be very respectful with last animals.

After always smiling Megan, on this Friday, after playing football and enjoying hot sun in the garden, no new pretty girls to go to, like I did with Steffi weeks ago, and I really regret for Steffi lack for kissing, because she is really my type for look, so had to work hard to find an attractive girl. No Agnes, no more Aurelia now at Bumsalp. Ch where I have to discover soon, no Karin, no Ada, no Mandy, no Madalina, really bad day, but after about 6 hours, walking kilometers, turning around the garden, the bar, the parking, I found a smiling with beautiful hair, girl, but I knew she was not new, so I decided only to look at her, but not to go to ask her. She saw of course, I was looking at her and when she came back from lockers, she came to me, smiling and we started to joke. She can t never heard about the devil who force girls to go many times with him, and the Sharks, skirt, specialist even said to her something when we were discovering each other, so, I just wanted she choose to stay with the prettiest guy with firm body, or to leave. She played very well the GF game. In a really sad Sharks on this Friday, she was perfect for her behavior for a night under the moon, and now she knows how can behave a Devil. Quite classy look and playful behavior. Worth to repeat.

Syzygies
06-26-16, 08:27
Said once and I'll say again. My fav girls are Romanians. I love them so I have no complains at all. But from my own experience in sex they are not as wild as you all describe them while others are, and again it's only my opinion.I never really thought about this before.

My most wild FKK sex sessions have come from girls of several countries: Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Puerta Rico, Cuba, Seychelles, Philippeans, Thai, Japanese, Poland, Brazil, Dom Rep, etc. None from Germany. one or two half German girls. I have had a few African girls too and some very good but no wild sex stars from there.

One would expect a 70% Romanian representation. Yes Romanians are there also but no more so than the other countries. So Romanians are very good yes, but relatively small percentage are in the wild sex class.

So yes I think a higher chance of really wild sex from a non Romanian. This was despite my favorite girls at World being virtually all Romanian 100%. The cultural attitudes aand working circumstances may vary. Of course the type of wild sex I like, has a bearing. I don't like overly aggressive girls, just extreme GFE, and active enthusiasm to enjoy themselves, not hard sex. So some Romanians maybe were coming on a bit too strong for me.

Anyway my favorite supergirls were not 70% Romanians, maybe only 20% to 30% Romanians.

The top Romanians are excellent but there are a lot of really ordinary ones making up the numbers. Some other countries hardly seem to provide superstars at all.

If I list my all time 6 favourites at Sharks, only two or three Romanians sneek in to the list. They are a little bit under represented. Probably same for Oase.