PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

PussyLiccker
06-26-16, 08:31
My two best sessions ever has been with one Moroccan and then a half German-African. That doesn't mean there weren't good Romanian providers. Sessions tend to be more on GFE type interactions (for me), and the GFE type interactions works for them to get men to extend or works for long rooms I take it. Wild type sessions for me has been from more minority groups like Germans, Moroccan, immigrant Germans, Hungarians, etc. So, I take it, it's more of preference thing. What type of room interaction is most preferred. Just my 2 cents based on my experiences. Everybody should have their stats based on their personal experiences.

As far as bad to worst. I've actually had Russian, Czech, Polish, and of course Romanians. So, all across the board. LOL.

There are a lot of Romies out there so the chances of below avg sessions are of plenty. Stats are based on your picks which does ride on your taste. If your taste is very narrow, I think it sets up for higher chances of running into bad service providers. If wide, you have a higher chance to run into good providers (given you have good instincts and are selective).

As far as stats on Romies vs Germans, about the same.

Hessen Bub
06-26-16, 08:52
There's no "Romanian sex style". I've had hundreds of sessions with Romanian girls, they go from bad to great, from soft GFE to hard wild demanding sex. Same for Polish, Czech, Russian, Baltic girls, just lower numbers.

If there's a difference in sex styles, it is about age but not nationality.

HB.

Pistons
06-26-16, 09:08
Its not all the same. Far northern girls tend to hug more, while tropic girls hug less. Probably because of inherent genetic traits to try and keep warm.

PussyLiccker
06-26-16, 09:12
Who is talking about Romanian sex style? We're talkin about personal stats. Sure, we can make the same arbitrary remarks about anything.

Hessen Bub
06-26-16, 09:28
Who is talking about Romanian sex style? I am. Combined with personal stats.

HB.

NF4591
06-26-16, 10:25
I will be visiting Sharks later this week, after some time away. It looks like some of my favorites (Helli, Kimba) have left or may be on holiday, so I will need to find some other girls. Are there any that would be recommended for rimming?

BrainFuck
06-26-16, 10:39
Crowded. Lineup in average not better than in other Clubs in Frankfurt area, but high number of girls means more choice. On the other side 3 times more man than in all other clubs. So the M: W ratio is the worst of all clubs I recently visited at the weekend (and Wednesday and Sunday would be even worse at Sharks).

But at anytime there were enough girls and I was able to catch most of the girls I spotted (or they caught me)

Girls behind the bar are totally inefficient. With 4 people the bar is well staffed and there are not so much people compared to a disco or a bar, but people sometimes wait quite long for their drinks.

Food was ok. Good choice of components, but not necessarily fitting to be a meal.

Furniture and facilities in and outside the room have been continously improved during the last year and is really good now in my humble opinion.

Indoor pool without water at the moment. Hope that they are not going to replace it by the two whirlpools which are currently stored in the outside area.

Forgot all names of the girls I booked. So nothing to report. All bookings have been ok, but nothing to remember.

Ableyone
06-26-16, 12:45
Girls behind the bar are totally inefficient. With 4 people the bar is well staffed and there are not so much people compared to a disco or a bar, but people sometimes wait quite long for their drinks.+1, also too many seats filled with bored looking girls blocking access to the serving staff.

Syzygies
06-26-16, 14:16
Crowded. Lineup in average not better than in other Clubs in Frankfurt area, but high number of girls means more choice. On the other side 3 times more man than in all other clubs. So the M: W ratio is the worst of all clubs I recently visited at the weekend (and Wednesday and Sunday would be even worse at Sharks).

But at anytime there were enough girls and I was able to catch most of the girls I spotted (or they caught me)
.You seem over critical.

One wonders what you look for. The line up is better for some of us. And actually the ratio of guys to girls is good for men on a recent Saturday, not good for the girls. On a Sunday the situation for top girls availability gets more difficult. There needs to be a balance. There has to enough work to attract a decent line up. Some days there is not. I prefer to attend on the quieter day. Would be better if a lot more customers came on the non discount days, in my view. Just not enough.

We cannot have Utopia of 1 man in a sea of attractive girls. It won't work.

I do agree the drinks service is quite poor with some staff too attentive to fiddling cleaning, not watching the customers, instead of serving.

Member #4581
06-26-16, 15:35
I don't understand all this Romanian bashing. If for what ever reason (collapse of EU? Dissolution of Schengen?) we have no more Romanian girls in these German clubs, Oase and Sharks would have 20 girls each instead of 150 and we would all be sitting around and drowning our sorrows in a beer and talking about good old days of hundreds of girls, etc.

And punters here are always prone to taking one individual sample and extrapolating to the whole group. "This one Polish girl gave me good service, so Polish girls must be good; this one Turkish girl gave me bad service, hence Turkish girls must be bad, etc". The simple fact is that other than Romanian girls, there are not enough girls in any club from other nations to draw meaningful statistically significant conclusions. And if you like FKK girls in general, most likely it has to imply you like Romanian girls as well.

Hessen Bub
06-26-16, 15:57
I don't understand all this Romanian bashing. If for what ever reason (collapse of EU? Dissolution of Schengen?) we have no more Romanian girls in these German clubs, Oase and Sharks would have 20 girls each instead of 150 and we would all be sitting around and drowning our sorrows in a beer and talking about good old days of hundreds of girls, etc.And prices would go up. It is due to the dominance of girls from Romania that prices in the clubs have been the same for years. And prices at apartments and walking houses have gone down or service levels have increased.

HB.

Blover34
06-26-16, 16:44
Hi all,

I want to clear one thing I think that Romanian girls are the most beautiful girls in the world. Most of them have bodies that models can dream of and many of them amazing faces. Most of them can speak 5 or 6 languages so they are intelligent and easy to talk with. If you are nice to them they will give you the time of your life. What I wrote first about Romanian sex is that in my opinion they are more like lovers in bed. It's not bad and I actually like it. In Frankfurt at Oase my fav is Romanian in sharks the same in Artemis the same.

Still I say that sex with a Romanian girls isn't the best sex in the world. And I talk about sex only. Besides I would pick a Romanian girl any where are any day. I also been to Romania a couple of times and my jaw dropped, the most beautiful women in the world!

And prices would go up. It is due to the dominance of girls from Romania that prices in the clubs have been the same for years. And prices at apartments and walking houses have gone down or service levels have increased.

HB.

TankTank123
06-26-16, 19:20
I do agree the drinks service is quite poor with some staff too attentive to fiddling cleaning, not watching the customers, instead of serving.And the older woman who is always cleaning glasses often pretends that she does not see me or the other waiting customers. Getting water from the water dispenser isn't even an option as often the water has run out and nobody tops it up.

Hessen Bub
06-26-16, 19:30
Never have issues at the bar. They know what I drink, automatically get me new drinks when I show up at the bar or when my glass is almost empty. Some guys seem to be in a hurry and insist on getting their drinks within the first 10 seconds they reach the bar.

HB.

Sebastiane
06-26-16, 20:39
Hi,

I plan to visit Sharks this week (probably on Friday or Sat) and would like to try a Turkish girl (or a German girl who has Turkish origins). Are there any such girls in Sharks? I didn't come across any during my last visit there.

Thanks in advance!

Craiova
06-27-16, 01:08
Crowded. Lineup in average not better than in other Clubs in Frankfurt area, but high number of girls means more choice. On the other side 3 times more man than in all other clubs. So the M: W ratio is the worst of all clubs I recently visited at the weekend (and Wednesday and Sunday would be even worse at Sharks).+1 Sharks is concerning top class girls not even one cent better (but worse in other things) than Oase, Mainhattan or World. No maybe the ratio between big toe and nose at the girls are better at Sharks.

TankTank123
06-27-16, 02:34
I plan to visit Sharks this week (probably on Friday or Sat) and would like to try a Turkish girl (or a German girl who has Turkish origins). Are there any such girls in Sharks? There is a German girl with Turkish parents. She is called Senna, though my spelling is probably wrong. Short, slim, A-cup, black hair, cute face, big eyes, very pretty smile, body covered with tattoos. Face looks Middle Eastern. Said she was at Oceans last year, now at Sharks.

Pistons
06-27-16, 09:23
There is a German girl with Turkish parents. She is called Senna.Tell her to drive carefully next time you see her. : (

Sirioja
06-27-16, 10:27
Tell her to drive carefully next time you see her.To live older than fabulous Ayrton, under the rain, but Nigel Mansell was faster in curves.

BarryManila
06-27-16, 11:41
She's Albanian and the tattoo is the Albanian flag's eagle.Anja or Anya is in Worms now. Small club, 40 km southwest of Darmstadt.

Takedown
06-27-16, 14:57
I haven't seen her in a line up report for sometime. Has anyone seen very skinny Brunette Yvette / Evette from Romania? She was one of my favorite performers and look forward to seeing her again in 3 weeks during my summer visit.

Best.

Exodus8
06-27-16, 15:17
Anja or Anya is in Worms now. Small club, 40 km southwest of Darmstadt.Worms? Description of the customers? LOL.

Angels would be more appropriate.

Guess she's checking the place out bc of the competition at Sharks.

Cool
06-27-16, 16:22
Sharks was the first FKK I ever entered. I was impressed. All of the girls don't walk around fully nude 24/7 but the ones that may put on a towel / robe (half naked) will occasionally remove it every 25 minutes. Or so. There were lots of girls and not as many guys because of the Euro soccer tournament. One of the shower rooms is small but there were no guys in the shower after my sessions. A girl would proposition me every 10 minutes. Or so. The African lady from Madagascar has her sale pitch mastered. There were 4 African ladies and a mulato bartender on the thick side. One of the African ladies would be considered obese by the pro-thin team. The thin pretty black haired Romanian ladies were gorgeous. I settled on one of them and she gave me outstanding service for 50 euros. She didn't care about the upsell. It took me 2.5 hrs. To pick my first girl. I arrived around 5:30 pm. My error was I wasn't sure how late the public train ran (about 1 km from the club). So I panicked and picked a second lady 10 minutes. Later since I wasn't sure what Sat. 's visit to Oase had in store. I thought to myself I had to try a blonde before I ended my trip since my first 3 ladies were Romanian brunets. Not sure about the second lady because she was very dark and I thought she was Indian. The first encounter I couldn't communicate with her but the second encounter I could. I think she spoke a little Spanish the second visit and I suspect she may be South American. I also reasoned I should pick the lady I want and not the beauties that approached for the second session. This was an error. I stayed clear of the lazy / stuck up Romanian blonde clique by the bathroom. I approached a tall blonde Romanian beauty and she conversed nicely before going to the room. After finding a room she tried to upsell me on a facial for 50 E more. I declined but considered it. She gave me a covered blowjob for 7 minutes. And then started to complain that my dick wasn't hard. This wasn't true. My dick was at least 75% hard and sufficient for sex / penetration. She had a technique with her conversation and tweaks that killed my erection. I understood she was a ROB / ripoff be#% at! So I ran out of the room before I lost any more Euros. I should have left after my first good session or chose my first chick faster / decisive so I would have more time to recharge my penis and choose a non-scammer who was patient and understanding. For the record that was my only bad session in Germany. Oase has better décor. Sharks has slightly cheaper entry fee. Oase has better food but no dessert. Oase public transit bus doesn't run all day so you will incur taxi fees unless you know what you are doing. Overall I like Sharks better because they have the younger lineup. Sharks had a mature Thai lady. I did not partake because my GF is Thai. I lamented not choosing the lone blonde German lady who approached me.

Craiova
06-27-16, 16:52
I haven't seen her in a line up report for sometime. Has anyone seen very skinny Brunette Yvette / Evette from Romania? She was one of my favorite performers and look forward to seeing her again in 3 weeks during my summer visit.Very skinny Yvette was there last weekend. Also for me a top performer, I've written about her some month ago. For me much better than all this here hyped "superstars" from the buddies group.

Sirioja
06-27-16, 18:23
Anja or Anya is in Worms now. Small club, 40 km southwest of Darmstadt.Maybe to get a new virginity, about too many Albanian or Romanian? Writings, because in a low casting at the moment, she was one of the prettiest. Not a so hard competition at the moment, Megan is much more busier than before. Like 2 weeks ago, Friday was not high level casting. Even never talked with her, like for all women, I just wish her to be free to choose.

Takedown
06-27-16, 18:48
Very skinny Yvette was there last weekend. Also for me a top performer, I've written about her some month ago. For me much better than all this here hyped "superstars" from the buddies group.Thanks Craiova! I don't think Yvette has ever used the word "No. " That's what I love about her! LOL.

Checkers1
06-27-16, 19:19
Anja or Anya is in Worms now. Small club, 40 km southwest of Darmstadt.Shit! She needs to come back.

Sirioja
06-27-16, 20:00
I don't understand all this Romanian bashing. If for what ever reason (collapse of EU? Dissolution of Schengen?) we have no more Romanian girls in these German clubs,
And if you like FKK girls in general, most likely it has to imply you like Romanian girls as well.On 3 last week ends, I spent 5 days at GT and found 2 top performer German girls, but it was a fight with both since the end of our first room, not during rooms which were exceptional, but for relationship out of the room, so yesterday, had no room with both and left for Aca where I was lucky to find a pretty, fresh, natural, Romanian brunette who behave like a GF, like Ilka did on Friday night, much more relaxing for me than Germans, and my Romanian GF are usually prettier than German girls, for my tastes. I don't like some Romanian girls behavior, but I can only thank my numerous Romanian GF for their kindness, sweetness, and found some high sexual level skill, but they are more GFE than PSE for some German girls.

Russian, Latvian, Estonian and french women are the most classy elegant, with the best care, for me, but some Romanians are very pretty and sensual. We are very lucky to meet such lovely beauties for low rates and even small blond Steffi. Ro worth 260 per hour, for her exceptional behavior, just wish to meet her again on 8 July at Globe, and maybe also Alice / Kate.

Checkers1
06-27-16, 20:17
Anja or Anya is in Worms now. Small club, 40 km southwest of Darmstadt.Don't tell me that's true.

Sebastiane
06-27-16, 20:45
There is a German girl with Turkish parents. She is called Senna, though my spelling is probably wrong. Short, slim, A-cup, black hair, cute face, big eyes, very pretty smile, body covered with tattoos. Face looks Middle Eastern. Said she was at Oceans last year, now at Sharks.Thank you TT123! I've had some great experiences with such German-Turks before so look forward to seeing her. Can you be more descriptive? Any specific tattoos or I guess I could ask? Where does she tend to hang-out in the club?

BadinSweet
06-27-16, 22:46
Anja or Anya is in Worms now. Small club, 40 km southwest of Darmstadt.Thanks for the update BM. That's too bad. I was hoping to try her this weekend. I guess she was not too busy at Sharks and probably wants to try a smaller place.

Member #4581
06-28-16, 03:07
Siri, I think we have similar tastes to a large extent. I am glad you liked Ilka. I went with her in my visits to Sharks in March and also last week, and she is a pretty girl and a sweetheart. And of course, there were several others from Aylice of course, to Megan, Arianna, Liz / Anita, Sandra, Maya at Oase, Jessie, Ramona / Sabina, and so on.

You should try Tatiana, friend of Arianna at Sharks. Given the number of girls we liked in common, I think the chances are that you will like her as well.

On 3 last week ends, I spent 5 days at GT and found 2 top performer German girls, but it was a fight with both since the end of our first room, not during rooms which were exceptional, but for relationship out of the room, so yesterday, had no room with both and left for Aca where I was lucky to find a pretty, fresh, natural, Romanian brunette who behave like a GF, like Ilka did on Friday night, much more relaxing for me than Germans, and my Romanian GF are usually prettier than German girls, for my tastes. I don't like some Romanian girls behavior, but I can only thank my numerous Romanian GF for their kindness, sweetness, and found some high sexual level skill, but they are more GFE than PSE for some German girls.

TankTank123
06-28-16, 07:26
Thank you TT123! I've had some great experiences with such German-Turks before so look forward to seeing her. Can you be more descriptive? Any specific tattoos or I guess I could ask? Where does she tend to hang-out in the club?Her whole body is covered with tattoos, blue in colour. No other girl so extensively tattooed, so you cannot miss her. One of the smallest girls in body size. Sits on the couch at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the jacuzzi / pool, but on the side facing the bar. She does not smile while waiting for customers, but smiles all the time once she gets to know you. Very sweet girl, chatty and speaks excellent English.

Sirioja
06-28-16, 09:04
Siri, I think we have similar tastes to a large extent. I am glad you liked Ilka. I went with her in my visits to Sharks in March and also last week, and she is a pretty girl and a sweetheart. And of course, there were several others from Aylice of course, to Megan, Arianna, Liz / Anita, Sandra, Maya at Oase, Jessie, Ramona / Sabina, and so on.

You should try Tatiana, friend of Arianna at Sharks. Given the number of girls we liked in common, I think the chances are that you will like her as well.The Devil is certainly the most normal guy with girls, that is my biggest difference, no need to CIM girls, to put hands or feet in vagina, to have anal, and too big for. Just looking for normal, sweet sex, like with a real GF, with long, deep but soft foreplay, I treat WGs like I was with my real GF, because I need the GF illusion, rather than just fucking a hole.

Ilka was playful for our first GF game. Even I don't go often with her now, you know how I loved with Aylice who is a real GF, Megan makes me a big problem because I don't find anymore Russian escorts prettier than her, I liked Liz classy look when she had pony tail, Sabina Scarlet Johanson angel face with so beautiful green eyes and smile with beautiful teeth, Sandra for her smile and french words with her little voice. Maya Oase is pretty and playful, but not skillful enough for me. You mean Jessi, the blond German who didn't stay long time at Sharks? Average skill for me. I didn't notice Tatiana, but I will not go with a girl who is staying with Ariana, just my code for respect, even in a brothel.

On Saturday 18, my friend saw me with Caro GT after our room, he said to me: do you remember you are in brothel? But I also look for kind of behavior out of room.

YamaYama0519
06-28-16, 20:06
I didn't notice Tatiana, but I will not go with a girl who is staying with Ariana, just my code for respect, even in a brothel.Tatiana used to be a thick eyebrow, short, pretty, long red-hair, 21 yo, Rom under the name of Sonia at Oase, but now normal eyebrow, semi-long dark blende, saggy c-cup under the name of Tatiana at Sharks.

Happy Fkk
06-29-16, 00:44
Anja or Anya is in Worms now. Small club, 40 km southwest of Darmstadt.Damned, did not succeed to catch her the only one time I saw her.

Member #4384
06-29-16, 04:25
Damned, did not succeed to catch her the only one time I saw her.FKK Feigenblatt is the name from club.

John Corey
06-29-16, 12:24
How much does a taxi ride cost to Sharks from HBF Frankfurt and is it easy t get a taxi back to Frankfurt? I am sure this question was asked before I cannot locate the post.

Thank you in advance.

JC.

Cool
06-29-16, 13:06
How much does a taxi ride cost to Sharks from HBF Frankfurt and is it easy t get a taxi back to Frankfurt? I am sure this question was asked before I cannot locate the post.

Thank you in advance.

JC.Taxis are roughly 3. 65 Euros a KM. Sharks is over 30 kms away if you take the shortest route. The meter could go slightly over 100 Euros. You could try to strike a side deal. I traveled the 26 km from Oase to FRA hbf for 45 Euro. Obviously the tout didn't have change for 50 E. FKK-oase. De website has a flat rate limo for 100 Euros. If you could strike a side deal for around 70 Euros you will be doing good.

taxiautofare.com didn't work quite right for me.

TokonawaXoXo
06-29-16, 18:50
Hi guys,

It is my first time post at this thread. I am just a guy from Japan, have been to shark for many times, I started to meet Evita from last year, after I read the forum I know she has this Asian crush, so Asians are her top choices.

I do not know how to explain this but let me try, I am 30 year old now, and come to shark occasionally, ever time I come here the experience Evita brings me is something no other girls could do. One thing about her is that she actually remembers things you said and done. Well, I am not some super porn star and fuck every girl so hard, but most time Evita acts really enjoy sex with me and tell me stay and do not move after I cum, after couple of minutes she just could not walk normally, I actually told everything about her to my buddy but my buddy said girls in FKK actually do this to make their customers have this girlfriend illusion and they are really good in bed so they could keep coming back more and more.

So here is the problem, does she actually does this to most of her clients because she has been in this business for four years and knows how to manipulate guys?

Samplerr
06-29-16, 19:03
Taxis are roughly 3. 65 Euros a KM. Sharks is over 30 kms away if you take the shortest route. The meter could go slightly over 100 Euros. .Your rates aren't accurate.

http://www.taxi-planet.de/index.php/tarife/

Checkers1
06-29-16, 20:09
Damned, did not succeed to catch her the only one time I saw her.Hope she comes back quickly. Why did she leave anyway for a small club?

Syzygies
06-29-16, 22:25

Thank you in advance.

JC.I am sure you will find a taxi willing to do it for 70 Euros.

Catch a train back is a lot cheaper. Last train 12.35 am from Darmstadt or catch train in morning after club closes. Or catch AIR bus to Frankfurt airport.

Its better to stay in Darmstadt instead of near the Frankfurt HBF.

NF4591
06-30-16, 01:27
I was at Sharks today, after a morning visit to an erotic massage parlor (Kaskade) in Frankfurt. Sharks had lots of girls and many choices, but I was keen to see some Asian girls and did not find any. I still session with 3 girls, making it a total of 4 orgasms for the day, including the morning massage:

Sienna (Bulgaria?) - VERY skinny, brunette. I had approached her hoping that she was the skinny Yvette that I read about here, but I went with her anyway when I learned she was different. There was immediate upsell as soon as we got into the room (pushing for an hour and CIM), and I had a bad feeling about her and told her we would start with a half-hour. The session was then all business, with a quick BBBJ (while she made it difficult for me to see or touch her pussy), then mish and doggy to finish. I would not repeat. 50 euros, rating 4/10.

Angela (Spain) - reddish hair, with lots of tattoos and a porn star look. She was a lot better inside from a distance, than she was up-close in lots of light outside. Anyway, we agreed on some massage, BBBJ, fucking, and rimming (extra 50 euros), and she tried charging me extra for the massage before we started. I said no, and she immediately said ok. She then followed the agenda we agreed on, and she did a decent job. Because we agreed on an hour, she timed everything so that we finished as soon as possible after the 30-minute mark. Rating 5/10 in general, but she seems like a girl who will do anything for a price, so she's good for a PSE if you don't need a pretty face.

Helli (Ro) - One of my favorites in past visits, and she still is. I read here that she was on holiday, so I was glad to see when she walked in. The session was good, with BBBJ and fucking, would repeat, 7/10.

StarletVoyager
06-30-16, 01:31
After a 1. 5 hour delay at the airport on the way out due to thunderstorms in the Frankfurt area, it was safe to say that that the Air bus quickly found its way in the history records, and after a superfast cab to Darmstadt, and a quick refresh I found myself outside Sharks around 7 pm. For some reason the club seemed further out from the centre this time. The question now was one of whether or not I would find thunderstorms within the inner reaches of this club populated by nude cakes. Monday was slow and I expected that, but that never means gems are not to be found. After a much needed sauna and swim, and whirlpool session followed by mouth freshen up, and red bull and deodorant spray, I suddenly started to feel awake and was instantly approached by greeny blue eyed German Pia. I asked her if she was 100% German and the answer was an astounding yes. I think this satisfied my inner yearning for those cold exterior type Germanics that frequent nightclubs, but remain tediously difficult to extract back to your hotel bed. Pia floated arond in my head, only 24 with natural freckles and come to bed eyes I suggested 1 hour and off we went. The room was brightly lit and once we got the fan going we were in business. Her air was half business oriented and half eager for a good hard seeing to, neither under or over stated!! A semi slobberly deep throat ensued followed by light kissing and 69 teasing. All notions of regulated extras keeping within the guidelines as set out in this forum and by the club so as not to encourage girls to deviate went out of the window with Pia, and for the remainder of this magical trip. 100 for the hour and another 100 for "real' deepthroat and fisting ensued. the deepthroat was hard and saliva drenched, and whilst I simultaneously inserted 4 fingers in her up to my knuckles and enjoyed the deutsche fisting experience, a hard doggy style finish and we both collapsed. When I was fisting the visual delight induced a form of pleasure into me which transcended the physical and with a white glow surrounding Pia the ecstacy was one I had never experienced before. By now it was around midnight and after the cycle of refreshment previously described topped up with a rump steak and apple strudel with custard ordered from the late night take away service, (that's its name) I went hunting again.

Evalina the Rumanian swan kept surfacing time after time. Elegant, sophisticated for a 21 year old, with a womanly yet slender and athletic body I was sold. The only issue was that the steak needed time to settle which I explained to her, that at some point I would want 1 hour. She was happy to chat and chat even though other guys were eyeing her up, even following me out to the garden several times for a smoke. Her friend described me as sweet which did no harm to my ego as well another girl telling me I had a nice face but she was not sure why. If this whole thing was an illusion please give me more of the hallucinatory source because it was working a treat. It was my choice now how liberating!! Evalina the brunette found my approach in the room curious to say the least. More laddish than most guys I felt. 50 extra for licking balls and her best effort at deep throat was requested and agreed by me. LFK and in the end she squatted over me and rode me hard with a cheeky little grin on her face. Little miss sophisticate had at least for now vanished. 2 hours in the rooms with both girls and 150 for uncharted extras. An absolute delight for a Monday evening. I do 24 hour days hence my gaps in between fkk days. I was finished now, Tuesday went out little shopping etc.

I returned on Wednesday late afternoon and instantly the slowness of Monday became apparent. Similar to past visits. Today there were more swans to deal with so it was going to be as good as I could make it. Curious about Janine I instantly spotted her even though I had no idea what she looked like. A girl spread eagle surrounded by countless predators on the couches near the entrance seemingly disinterested in room time and more into couch time. Apart from a very nice toned body her face was angelic and I had to hand it over to her, what a lovely girl. In fact ALL the girls in the club were lovely to me even those who may have not been over attractive to me personally. When I heard Jainine talk she was very funny that's all I can say. Quite domineering and in charge. Strong Frankfurt damsel voice almost comical. When I announced 1 hour to her she reverberated the message to her couch fan club who strangely seemed to be mentally recording her every move, trying to slot in their own room appointments. Once in the room I found Janine to be very pleasant and eager to please. Not in an artificial way either. She seemed kind of vulnerable in her own swanish way. When I tried to do her doggy style she seemed to angle her pussy up ever so slighty, making my entrance near enough impossible unless I raised myself up to almost standing position so as to increase my angle of attack. Was this deliberate I don't know but with an extra 50 for which she was grateful as it was extra money in her own words I came violently into her mouth. The missed doggy niggled at me though. My business in sharks was concluded at 430amish on Thursday morning after an hour with a cute little angelic faced little Romanian with no extras and a doggy position finish. She was a brunette about 22 but her name evades me. SV.

FredZee
06-30-16, 02:59
Been a year since I had been to Sharks. Arrived at 3 pm and weather was partially cooperating, clouds and some sun, but not nice enough to really hang outside. There were about 20 guys and about the same number of women around at this time. A few were my type, but one that came over and chatted me up while I was at sitting at the bar was Luna. She was very outgoing and bubbly and we struck up a good conversation for about 15 minutes and I decided it was time to go to a room. We we upstairs to one of the rooms near the pool and jacuzzi and closed the curtain and the fun began. Luna was great in the room and gave me a terrific massage, I would say she was could do this as profession. I gave her a massage in return and then we started the fun! Between sucking on her nice boobs and fingering her clit I was able to get her to orgasm and she was really worked up and took my fingers and ran them up and down her pussy and let me know that her orgasm was real. She was dripping wet. Luna started a CBJ (covered at my request) and it quickly went from cowgirl missionary to doggie until I blew. She was really passionate and she was aggressively DFK'ing me. All in all a terrific time for 1 hour.

I rested up for a good 2 hours and had dinner and by around 7 pm the place was filling up with men and also with many more women. Before I could scope my next target out Luna came up to me again and the next thing I knew I was back in a room with her again for an hour and a half this time. I was able to get her to orgasm 3 times and she was even more wild then before. Wash and repeat as they say and it was a great time. A real GFE. My only regret is that I didn't get to sample some of the other talent there. Till next year! Sharks is definitely high on my list, if not #1 for the Frankfurt area.

StarletVoyager
06-30-16, 03:26
Offered peeing to me as well which I took up!! This truly concludes SV's summer round up. I hope everyone enjoys my reports!!

EuroTravel1234
06-30-16, 03:40
Hi guys,

So here is the problem, does she actually does this to most of her clients because she has been in this business for four years and knows how to manipulate guys?I had 3 sessions with her and she indeed does a great job to please her customers. I personally don't agree FKK girl who does a good job= "to manipulate guys". Remember is a business and work.

Blover34
06-30-16, 07:02
Hi dude,

I'm glad to read you had great time with Evita but I think you got things out of proportions (sorry to break your heart). Evita has no Asian crush the opposite is correct, Asians has a crush on her. If you don't know why then too bad for you but I'm not going to be the one to open it up.

Hi guys,

It is my first time post at this thread. I am just a guy from Japan, have been to shark for many times, I started to meet Evita from last year, after I read the forum I know she has this Asian crush, so Asians are her top choices.

I do not know how to explain this but let me try, I am 30 year old now, and come to shark occasionally, ever time I come here the experience Evita brings me is something no other girls could do. One thing about her is that she actually remembers things you said and done. Well, I am not some super porn star and fuck every girl so hard, but most time Evita acts really enjoy sex with me and tell me stay and do not move after I cum, after couple of minutes she just could not walk normally, I actually told everything about her to my buddy but my buddy said girls in FKK actually do this to make their customers have this girlfriend illusion and they are really good in bed so they could keep coming back more and more.

So here is the problem, does she actually does this to most of her clients because she has been in this business for four years and knows how to manipulate guys?

PChew
06-30-16, 07:30
Offered peeing to me as well which I took up!! This truly concludes SV's summer round up. I hope everyone enjoys my reports!!Good report, and finally a report on Pia whom I like a lot too. Nowadays I rarely ran into her as she is more based in Sharks than GT, though I sessioned with her a while back in GT so she does very occasionally visit her old club. I thought she is more like 27 now and sadly her face and body were not as young as a few years ago e. G. Tilts are slightly saggy. Nevertheless still attractive enough.

Hessen Bub
06-30-16, 07:50
Sienna (Bulgaria?) - VERY skinny, brunette. I had approached her hoping that she was the skinny Yvette that I read about here, but I went with her anyway when I learned she was different. There was immediate upsell as soon as we got into the room (pushing for an hour and CIM), and I had a bad feeling about her and told her we would start with a half-hour. The session was then all business, with a quick BBBJ (while she made it difficult for me to see or touch her pussy), then mish and doggy to finish. I would not repeat. 50 euros, rating 4/10.
Siana. She doesn't kiss anymore, came from World / Palace to Sharks.

HB.

Sirioja
06-30-16, 08:08
Hi guys,

So here is the problem, does she actually does this to most of her clients because she has been in this business for four years and knows how to manipulate guys?What problem? If you enjoy with her, just repeat with her, why do you care about others? Even she may give more to Caucasians. If you are jealous she provides the same to other Asians, book her all day when you are at Sharks. Do you really think you are so special for her? Among all her Asian clients. If you were a martian like me, you may be, because you would be different, but You are one among many Asians. But if you enjoy with her, what do you want more? Just keep on enjoying.

Sirioja
06-30-16, 11:21
There was a chestnut hair, smiling face but fat ass, German Pia at Sharks, few months ago. Also a small brunette Anita. De. Evelyn. Ro now brunette, blond before, is back at Sharks. Miss classy Karin. Ro, top class Alice. Ro and some classy like Carla. Ro or Liz. Ro in 2015 . Wish casting will improve, 60 GND will never worth.

Sirioja
06-30-16, 16:51
Hi dude,

I'm glad to read you had great time with Evita but I think you got things out of proportions (sorry to break your heart). Evita has no Asian crush the opposite is correct, Asians has a crush on her. If you don't know why then too bad for you but I'm not going to be the one to open it up.Why do You want a Romanian Caucasian girl fall for all her Asian clients. She is just at work in a brothel and her clients are lucky if she gives them good time, then she is a good WG. Pandas would be so naive?

AznHotBoy
06-30-16, 17:13
Evita acts really enjoy sex with me and tell me stay and do not move after I cum, after couple of minutes she just could not walk normallyI think this is pretty common among multiple girls, especially if you are repeat customer. I've met plenty of girls that will DFK for minutes after I cum while I stay in them (with mild thrusting sometimes). Met plenty of Romanian girls that compliment on how well I fuck them and how they can't stand straight afterwards. Great stuff for my ego boost, but at the end of the day I know my size and technique isn't that great but I appreciate the gesture. Still the girls will say things like this and act like this with repeat customers to keep them coming back for more.

You said it correctly that she "acts" but take it was she is willing to put effort into your session and values your business.

I think a true indication of a working girl's interest in you would be if she is willing to exchange personal information with you and willing to meet with you outside of the club for free. But definitely don't read too much into the sex, she just want to please you so you can keep going back to here.

Also a side note regarding booking a girl for a whole day, is the saying that "there is too much of a good thing". Unless you like to spend time with her without the sex then don't book anyone for more than 3-4 hours. The girls will get tired and service level drops by a ton. The best service is usually within the first 2 hours, then they get tired and tries to talk to you for the next 2 hours.

As for girls going after Asian guys, I've been told we are more easier on the girls and care more about their comfort level while in sex. Penis size might have something to do with it, not saying Asians are small, but we are less likely to carry a footer. Also East Asian are more likely to take upsell from the girls.

Blover34
06-30-16, 17:45
OMG this Asian guy is so naive that I kind of feel bad for him. Hope he'll learn the game quickly.

What problem? If you enjoy with her, just repeat with her, why do you care about others? Even she may give more to Caucasians. If you are jealous she provides the same to other Asians, book her all day when you are at Sharks. Do you really think you are so special for her? Among all her Asian clients. If you were a martian like me, you may be, because you would be different, but You are one among many Asians. But if you enjoy with her, what do you want more? Just keep on enjoying.

Blover34
06-30-16, 18:10
Just wrote a replay a couple of minutes ago about how naive they are. If you ask me pandas are very naive, we both know why and we both agree about it (if you get me right). I have no problem with it and I'm happy for Evita she has a lot of those clients since she's a sweet and amazing beautiful girl in my opinion and it's good for her that those pandas have deep pockets and they spends lots of euros on her and make her feel "special" and help her financially.

Why do You want a Romanian Caucasian girl fall for all her Asian clients. She is just at work in a brothel and her clients are lucky if she gives them good time, then she is a good WG. Pandas would be so naive?

Checkers1
06-30-16, 21:40
Does anybody know whether Anja is back from her stint at FKK Fegenblatt?

NF4591
06-30-16, 23:22
I was at Sharks today, after going to an Asian massage place (Orchidee) in the morning. I only had one session at Sharks, and then left for the day because I was pretty tired:

Milow (Kenya): Black girl, with fake brown / blonde highlights in her curly black hair. She was certainly not thin, but not particularly big. She had big tits that felt like pillows, and we had a great 90-minute session with massage, lots of DFK, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, 69, mish, doggy. She came a few times from my fingers in her pussy, to the point where we had to pause a couple of times while she recovered from the orgasm. She did mentioned in our pre-interview that she doesn't do anal, and she said she wouldn't do kissing for a 50-euro session. I committed to an hour so there was lots of DFK from the beginning, and the session was going well enough for us to take 1. 5 hours. Overall a great session - 150 euros for 90 minutes, rating 8/10.

Pistons
06-30-16, 23:40
Sounds like Mr. Ho. Exaggerated naivity. So much that it can only be irony. Common with asians and scandinavians too infact.

But sometimes I do wonder too. Where does irony stop and naivity start?

Siri, I didnt know you were a martian... you are apologized for weired grammar then...

Member #4585
07-01-16, 01:54
Hi dude,

I'm glad to read you had great time with Evita but I think you got things out of proportions (sorry to break your heart). Evita has no Asian crush the opposite is correct, Asians has a crush on her. If you don't know why then too bad for you but I'm not going to be the one to open it up.Why would Asian men have a crush on Evita?

I think you did open up the issue if I may possibly allege since you write it.

Not a big one if you do not feel comfortable answering something you claim. It was just out of interest.

Member #4585
07-01-16, 01:58
Starlet Voyager does passive Janine!

Well done getting a really decent session from Janine.

Janine offers her backside in doggie at a high angle for almost pile driver doggie style where the man stands to fuck Janine from behind. I guess that was not what you wanted but for another man who likes it like that: well not all girls do it or allow it. So great disxovery there ans be privileged to be offered pile driver doggie position.

Also StarletVoyager gets to unload his ball deposit into Janine's willing wanton mouth since it is "extra money" for the service.

Janine does have a hot body and it compels some to try her even though they know the session will be crap. I have been there. Hahaha.

Sirioja
07-01-16, 07:12
Does anybody know whether Anja is back from her stint at FKK Fegenblatt?Go there, not far from Sharks.

Bitumen, why do you care about what others do with Janine or Evita or other girls? When I go with a girl, I don t care what she gives to others, except if I hear about AO provided, but I try to find what she is not used to, and I m very surprised most of girls met, are really not used to normal foreplay.

About Tokoxoxo, for me, he is right to look for illusion, I also do, he should just enjoy what Evita gives him and not care about how she is with others. Just have to know girls don t behave the same with all of us, we don t behave in same way with girls and don t look for same sex.

About pandas, just because they are usually kind, also why many girls like them, because more relaxing rooms with them.

Blover34
07-01-16, 07:31
Why would? Ask them yourself, you can't argue with the facts. And trust me I have no interest.

Why would Asian men have a crush on Evita?

I think you did open up the issue if I may possibly allege since you write it.

Not a big one if you do not feel comfortable answering something you claim. It was just out of interest.

Syzygies
07-01-16, 08:43
Starlet Voyager does passive Janine!

Well done getting a really decent session from Janine.

Janine offers her backside in doggie at a high angle for almost pile driver doggie style where the man stands to fuck Janine from behind. I guess that was not what you wanted but for another man who likes it like that: well not all girls do it or allow it. So great disxovery there ans be privileged to be offered pile driver doggie position.

Also StarletVoyager gets to unload his ball deposit into Janine's willing wanton mouth since it is "extra money" for the service.

Janine does have a hot body and it compels some to try her even though they know the session will be crap. I have been there. Hahaha.I don't do pile driving but I do prwfer ass raised and head lowered to improve the angle. I have never seen the need to be standing though. Most girls are relatively shorter than me by a fair margin.

I suppose I must try Janine eventually. However only if Daty is allowed. LOL Unlike Pussy Licker, I am really into it.

Member #4581
07-01-16, 12:45
Janine allows DATY. Perhaps she is selective, perhaps depends on the mood of the day, but she allows it. She does kiss as well - for a nice tip.

Hessen Bub
07-01-16, 14:05
I thought I tip is something I give voluntarily AFTER the session. How does she decide whether to kiss you or not? You're negotiating the "tip" beforehand? That's called upsell.

HB.

Tommyseville
07-01-16, 14:47
So here is the problem, does she actually does this to most of her clients because she has been in this business for four years and knows how to manipulate guys?And I thought I was the only guy she did that with! Sob!

Seriously, why does it matter? Evita is just one of the better service providers there; that she actively seeks out Asian guys is probably good because those lucky guys will get a great session as opposed to the hit or miss of choosing randomly.

I think she might really have an Asian fetish. It's much easier to be aroused and have inspired sex when your partner is "your type". As a guy I'd have a hard time getting it up for some fat cow; I'm sure it's the same for girls. Plenty of guys post to the boards seeking Asian providers, even in German FKKs. It's their thing. Why shouldn't Evita have a thing for Asian dick?

If she really wanted to manipulate you she'd give you her cellphone number and SMS / Skype you all the time saying she needs money for her sick mom back home in the village and all that. Once that bullshit starts you know the girl thinks you're a sucker.

Hessen Bub
07-01-16, 16:19
I think she might really have an Asian fetish. It's much easier to be aroused and have inspired sex when your partner is "your type". That's probably it. Why didn't that never cross my mind? She's into Asians. Sure. Was just too obvious. (if you are seriously thinking this might be true, stay away from working girls).

HB.

Syzygies
07-01-16, 16:41
If she really wanted to manipulate youshe'd give you her cellphone number and SMS / Skype you all the time saying she needs money for her sick mom back home in the village and all that. Once that bullshit starts you know the girl thinks you're a sucker.I only ever had one FKK girl ask me for money to pay for her transport to Oase from a moderate distance, and she was Asian. Paid me back in rooms.

How come so few? Simple because I am reluctant to make myself contactable until I think the girl is not the type to ask for money.

Plenty of girls never asked for money to be sent. I just got lucky. LOL.

I like Asians, so are they my type? Any nationality can be my type if pretty and a lovely fuck.

So are girls going to prefer Asians because of their looks? Unlikely. Girls may like them because they are not too difficult and nicely behaved on average. I am sure they still make exceptions for particular customers they don't gel with.

Girls know they can get a nice massage to use up time from some customers too. I am happy to massage as well but only on her time.

With me, girls know they can get Daty on chargeable time. Despite that there are still some girls who wish to avoid it. Surprising? LOL

Other customers are very popular to take to the room, because they want to waste a lot of time talking, and girl just has to be a good listener even if she doesn't really understand. At Oase, Elizabeth was expert at listening to customer complex tales that she could not really follow that well. I love girls that can't speak English at all, sometimes. Then conversation is not needed. LOL

Why don't we just say girls are very attracted to customers that are stress free, clean, and good money providers appropriate to the level of hard work needed. That could be Asian or could be anything.

Smart girls know how to perform to collect regular repeat customers. Dumb girls do not.

YamaYama0519
07-01-16, 16:51
does she actually does this to most of her clients because she has been in this business for four years and knows how to manipulate guys?Just my reports of Evita:

I envy you so much. You have more romantic and GFE experience with her than I have.

(1) May, 2016:1700-800 (100 E): the first time in the past 6 months, less slim now. We chose a cabin in the garden as a battle field. The garden is expected to be open on a full scale in a week or so. Kiss, kiss, kiss from Evita, BBBJ by Evita, her cow-girl on me, my 20-mitute's DATY leading her to big O, unsuccessful missionary, my 15-minute's massage on her, then finally her massage on me were observed in the pre-summer cabin. Must repeat.

(2) Nov. ,2015: the first session in half a year. She had her hair color changed from black to dark blonde and now dark brown in the last six months. In a room, DFK, caressing, 69 (I was surprised to see her put a rubber on for me with her mouth, Japanese style), hasty and dynamic cow-girl, slow missionary, 2 min DATY with her first orgasm, fast missionary without success were in order. I sweated a lot, she opened a window, outside it rained a lot. She reawaken my dick by BBBJ, then rode on me, went up and down so vigorously, nothing happened, she just sweated a lot. We needed a break and were engaged in a spoon for a while. My second DATY continued for more than 15 min, giving her the second intense ecstasy, and our missionary followed gave her the third orgasm. She evaluated our session saying that she was killed five times, three times in fucking and twice in massage (lower back and ass). E100/65 min. Must must repeat.

(3) May, 2015: Rom, 21 yo, long black hair, tanned, pretty, well-shaped be-cup, slim model, 168 cm, 4 months at Sharks. Procedure in a room: light kiss, massaging on her, caressing, DATY, intense cum on her side. She can receive DATY even after she cums, which is an uncommon experience to me. After she cummed, mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, BBBJ and massage on her. E100/60 min. Repeat.

Takedown
07-01-16, 17:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4581
07-01-16, 18:29
I thought I tip is something I give voluntarily AFTER the session. How does she decide whether to kiss you or not? You're negotiating the "tip" beforehand? That's called upsell.

HB.

Ah, upsell is an ugly word, "encouraged to" tip is better semantics, lol.

You should check out some American restaurants. They charge me with 18% tip (service charge, they call it) included with the bill along with the food and taxes. Sometimes, I have failed to notice and included another 15% or more on the credit card as my tip, only to regret later for being suckered.

I guess Janine practices this American restaurant school of tipping? LOL.

Hessen Bub
07-01-16, 19:04
Still a tip is voluntary. A service charge is not. If she wants extra money for kissing, is it like "I'll kiss you if you give me a tip?" or "I'll kiss you if you give me minimum 50€ tip?" you get what I want to say, I'm sure.

HB.

Member #4585
07-01-16, 19:47
Why would? Ask them yourself, you can't argue with the facts. And trust me I have no interest.For someone with no interest you seem to write a fair amount about it. Look to yourself before you judge others. You may learn something.

Member #4585
07-01-16, 19:51
Bitumen, why do you care about what others do with Janine or Evita or other girls? When I go with a girl, I don t care what she gives to others, except if I hear about AO provided, but I try to find what she is not used to, and I m very surprised most of girls met, are really not used to normal foreplay.UMMmm, I care, since this forum is about sharing information about finding girls including their service levels. So there is import in what others do with Evita or Janine. Look at the objectives of this forum.

If you do not care then why don't you go with Granny Turtle Donatalla Versace Silvana which you discuss at length.

I know you do not care since you use the forum like your personal diary writing your unintelligible poesy (sic) poetry.

Blover34
07-01-16, 20:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Syzygies
07-01-16, 20:48
Ah, upsell is an ugly word, "encouraged to" tip is better semantics, lol.

You should check out some American restaurants. They charge me with 18% tip (service charge, they call it) included with the bill along with the food and taxes. Sometimes, I have failed to notice and included another 15% or more on the credit card as my tip, only to regret later for being suckered.

I guess Janine practices this American restaurant school of tipping? LOL.For non Americans, American compulsory tipping is hardly relevant for us.

Upsell is indeed the correct word any time a girl offers additional services for extra money.

Upsell feels ugly for most of us, so we don't like girls that make a habit of it. Very polite offers on first session for me are tolerable but nagging upsell is not.

Of course I am fortunate to avoid much upsell behavior by using regular girls and by girls understanding I will take an hour if I happy with the session.

This means I don't have to pay extra for kissing and the subject rarely comes up.

Makes FKK a lot more blissful to rarely meet upsell and yet upsell is known to be around for many years.

If a girl insists on having detailed discussion about what will occur in the room before my first session with her, I usually decide to pass. I like "go with the flow girls". The girl asks what I want to do, before entering the room, I just say I want to have fun. This usually works out for me, if the girl is capable of it. I don't generally grill her about what services she can provide either.

If girls want to charge 50 extra for kissing or DATY, will it really be worth an extra 50? Doubtful. I would rather spend the 50 another way, another girl, or time extension. Anal is not worth 100 to me. I never take it. It never gets offered either, almost never, very rarely. Cim is the only upsell I meet at all regularly. I disregard attempts to sell 2 girls as that is normally pre session in the lounge, so its an initial sell rather than upsell.

Syzygies
07-01-16, 21:25
Go there, not far from Sharks.

Bitumen, why do you care about what others do with Janine or Evita or other girls? When I go with a girl, I don t care what she gives to others, except if I hear about AO provided, but I try to find what she is not used to, and I m very surprised most of girls met, are really not used to normal foreplay.
.If a girl has fabulous appeal for me, I will try. If she is not my spec at all, I will not.

However if girl is somewhere in between we can be undecided or girl has not yet reached top priority. In this case, recomendations matter.

If girl is not rated good by anyone at all, we can consider a great session is not that likely. No need to try her. If highly recommended by all it might sway us.

I have not yet been swayed to try Evita. Just she is not my spec. However others will be swayed to try her.

Janine looks good to me. If a good fun session was considered possible it would sway me to consider trying her.

I have been swayed by recommendations to try girls like Pamela of the past and Moira. No regrets there. Both excellent girls and sufficiently appealing to me. Cute noses on both of them. LOL Great performance in the room.

So what others think can matter a lot. Not an individual so much but general opinion has some merit. Sometimes even an individual opinion can be enough, from the right person with known taste preferences.

Optimist
07-01-16, 21:29
HB and Syzygies +1.

A tip is totally unnegotiated and given post facto for exceptional service.

I never never go with a girl who tries to get extra for what should be standard service. It shows lack of respect to the customer and herself and is degrading. Don't get me wrong, I have given substantial tips, but only when the girl is a special person for me.

Agreeing to pay extra never leads to better longterm service. It is helpful to know which girls ask for extra so members are aware who to avoid.

Monger152
07-01-16, 23:14
I returned to Sharks and appreciated the space and easy seating this time compared to other clubs which seemed cramped in comparision. The line up was much better than my first visits in early June, but I recognised some girls from last time.

I must have got a record number of approaches tonight, maybe 15 or 20, it was a little hectic as I prefer to look around first and approach the girl I'm interesting in.

The imfamous Egyptian Angelina pest pestered me as usual. I told her I met her last time and wasnt interested sorry, to which she replied "well go away, I'm too good for you anyway". If Sharks management have any sense they should get rid of this pest, she is cunning and manipulative and takes business from other sweeter girls by aggressively approaching guys repeatedly. She is no good for the club or its reputation.

I sessioned with Adella petite blonde with glasses on a whim, and it was not bad at all.

Later I sessioned with Luna blonde who seemed to remember me from last time I visited a month ago. She is a friendly girl with good skills and english.

I was going to stay late but my card got cancelled for some reason so no more cash. Guess it was lucky I found out about this before another session. Not sure what happens in such a situation, but probably not good.

Member #4581
07-02-16, 03:46
You guys are taking this a bit too seriously. I thought I was making a light joke with my "tip" expression, but I guess you did not see the humor in that (I still have not figured out how to use emojis on this chat board, and it is tiresome throwing around a million LOL, when you want to make it clear you are being less than serious)

Yes, obviously I know it is not really a tip, and even she does not probably think it is a "tip" but really an extra, very much like anal or COF etc.

Anyway, that's her prerogative, and it is not for me to say if that's right or wrong. I merely wanted to say she does allow kissing (and DATY).

BTW, girls who only kiss regulars because they have the expectation that it leads to future sales in addition to the current session, or those who kiss only in an hour session, are also upselling to some extent. If you strictly want to be academic, there is no upsell if the girl provides kissing in half HR session. If she limits kissing to one HR, regulars, etc, she is already extracting something more than the standard rate for a service you think should be standard. Just my view.

For me, this is slightly moot because I can DFK only those who feel a bit special to me (a total of 4 girls so far in my travels) so thankfully I can distribute my dollars based more on optics than the promise of kissing (or daty which does not appeal to me in the clubs in general)

Bubbster
07-02-16, 04:30
I can't read the German. Is it 20 euro off or, 20 euro to get in?

Also, if girls don't show up until later. Are there girls?

Sirioja
07-02-16, 04:35
UMMmm, I care, since this forum is about sharing information about finding girls including their service levels. So there is import in what others do with Evita or Janine. Look at the objectives of this forum.

If you do not care then why don't you go with Granny Turtle Donatalla Versace Silvana which you discuss at length.

I know you do not care since you use the forum like your personal diary writing your unintelligible poesy (sic) poetry.I wanted to mean, I go with Megan because I like to go with Megan, but I don t care about what she does in room with others, I don t ask her about. I just want to get with her, what I like. I agree about sharing information, but about what we experience and are sure to know, so many prefer to write about others without knowing. The only time I went to a girl following an advice, was on 3 May 2015 , with Agnes. Pol, thanks to Syzy and it was a very good advice. Most often, my poor lonely devil eyes choose and I don t need advice.

About Sylvana, I joke a lot with many nicknames, but I respect a lot her strength, stamina and courage, she may be the only human to be able to come with me in the Hell of Zoncolan, not very far on North to Venezia, where whole body and head burn from pain. See You Zoncolan in August and if I win, my present will be Wellcum and Andiamo.

Sirioja
07-02-16, 05:06
I can't read the German. Is it 20 euro off or, 20 euro to get in?

Also, if girls don't show up until later. Are there girls?On Sunday, 45 before 2 pm. Girls arrive when they wake up, Sharks close at 5 am on Saturday night. Waiting for them, you can run in the garden, some girls start early.

Syzygies
07-02-16, 07:04
Siri,

Of course I don't care what others do in the room with girls that are my favourites. I know their service already. However discussions of Janine and Evita provide input since I never tried them. We can also be interested in service levels of a girl tried just once. Maybe she can be better next time.

This happened to me recently, won't name the girl. So if others write the girl is much better than what we experienced, can consider to try again. Some girls improved over time. This could be relevant for the girls discussed. Most guys here are not regular customers of Janine and Evita.

Sometimes you missed out on a type of service from a girl but find out it can be obtained.

Your meaning about Megan is clearly not relevant. It is hard to see why you thought it was relevant.

Hessen Bub
07-02-16, 08:44
or those who kiss only in an hour session, are also upselling to some extent. If you strictly want to be academic, there is no upsell if the girl provides kissing in half HR session. If she limits kissing to one HR, regulars, etc, she is already extracting something more than the standard rate for a service you think should be standard. Just my view.

Also my view.

HB.

Craiova
07-02-16, 09:56
With this view on club standard sessions and upselling I miss the difference between the girls, your guys mean that a stunner 10 should do the same for the same price than an ugly 5. FKK clubs is entirely business and the girls know their value. Again we have only "official" the same price for every girl, but club reality is different. For instance some girls must offer RJ included for free other charge you with 100 euro extra for this. And ofc girls can do that also for DFK and many other things; I don't call this upselling for me that's only free market economy.

NF4591
07-02-16, 10:07
I am thinking of visiting Sharks today, and was interested in sessioning with Patricia (Mol). I am also interested in anal. Does Patricia do anal?

Shark16
07-02-16, 10:12
With this view on club standard sessions and upselling I miss the difference between the girls, your guys mean that a stunner 10 should do the same for the same price than an ugly 5. FKK clubs is entirely business and the girls know their value. Again we have only "official" the same price for every girl, but club reality is different. For instance some girls must offer RJ included for free other charge you with 100 euro extra for this. And ofc girls can do that also for DFK and many other things; I don't call this upselling for me that's only free market economy.Be careful. With all due respect, I have to disagree this time. You are implying that to get great service (standard services) from a "stunner" we all must pay an extra fee. This is not my experience and I will strongly advise against it. While there are "Perfect 9's" that will try upselling, there are other "Perfect 9's" in the same building that will not. In particular; you will find how pathetic this is when average girls (score 5's) try upselling, while there are "Perfect 9's" in the same building that do not. IMHO / IME there are no (or very little) correlation between good optics and upselling.

On the ther hand; talking about services beyond the standards the situation may be a bit different.

Hessen Bub
07-02-16, 10:25
With this view on club standard sessions and upselling I miss the difference between the girls, your guys mean that a stunner 10 should do the same for the same price than an ugly 5. FKK clubs is entirely business and the girls know their value. Again we have only "official" the same price for every girl, but club reality is different. For instance some girls must offer RJ included for free other charge you with 100 euro extra for this. And ofc girls can do that also for DFK and many other things; I don't call this upselling for me that's only free market economy.That's your view. Your experience. I have made different experiences. Stunners providing RJ, DFK and perfect service for the standard 50€ and "ugly girls" trying to upsell, refusing DFK etc. So: YMMV.

HB.

Not Savvy
07-02-16, 10:37
My record of the first half of this year (Face / Body / Service):

Helli 8/8/9: 8,3.

Ilka 8/8/8: 8.

Scarlette 9/7/8: 8.

Mia 6/8/9: 7,6.

Karin 7/9/7: 7,6.

Anja 8/8/7: 7,6.

Evita 9/7/7: 7,6.

Sandra 6/6/10: 7,3.

Eva 7/7/8: 7,3.

Madalina 7/7/8: 7,3.

Paloma 8/6/8: 7,3.

Dina 7/8/7: 7,3.

Irra 8/7/7: 7,3.

Janine 8/9/5: 7,3.

Nicoletta 7/7/7: 7.

Kati 7/7/7: 7.

Leya 5/10/6: 7.

Lavinia 7/8/6: 7.

Aurelia 9/7/5: 7.

Nelly 6/7/7: 6,6.

Esther 7/7/6: 6,6.

Cosmina 8/6/6: 6,6.

Ariana 6/6/7: 6,3.

Anca 6/7/6: 6,3.

Bianka 7/7/5: 6,3.

Larissa 6/5/6: 5,6.

Sirioja
07-02-16, 11:38
I am thinking of visiting Sharks today, and was interested in sessioning with Patricia (Mol). I am also interested in anal. Does Patricia do anal?Moldavian or Romanian? Silicon now. She is not a woman to take like a goat, but for her sweetness like her little voice.

Turgid
07-02-16, 13:08
With this view on club standard sessions and upselling I miss the difference between the girls, your guys mean that a stunner 10 should do the same for the same price than an ugly 5. FKK clubs is entirely business and the girls know their value. Again we have only "official" the same price for every girl, but club reality is different. For instance some girls must offer RJ included for free other charge you with 100 euro extra for this. And ofc girls can do that also for DFK and many other things; I don't call this upselling for me that's only free market economy.An ugly 5 who gives great service should not earn less than a bad performing stunner. At 50 E per pop a good performing stunner will always earn more per diem than a good performing 5.

Banana Boi
07-02-16, 13:42
All girls gorgeous or ugly should only charge 50 euro and all perform at the expected service at the club she works at. If club standard is DFK that is the service level she must meet. There should be no demand for extra time or money for extra services, there should be no undercutting time, there should be no whining in the room that she is tired.

Reports on the board of girls who do not meet the above should be reported on here (and to management in most cases).

Sirioja
07-02-16, 14:28
All girls gorgeous or ugly should only charge 50 euro and all perform at the expected service at the club she works at. If club standard is DFK that is the service level she must meet. There should be no demand for extra time or money for extra services, there should be no undercutting time, there should be no whining in the room that she is tired.

Reports on the board of girls who do not meet the above should be reported on here (and to management in most cases).I don't like to speak about money with girls because it kills my illusion, so, only club rate for my rooms, but I don t agree with you for reporting girls to desk. It's a very hard job, we would not be able to provide and we are free to refuse upselling. A girl at Sharks really deserves I take her to desk, because of her behavior and bad friends, but I won t. I never took a girl to desk, I hope to never have to. Some girls may upsell some kinds of clients.

NF4591
07-02-16, 22:28
Moldavian or Romanian? Silicon now. She is not a woman to take like a goat, but for her sweetness like her little voice.Moldovian. So does she do anal or not?

NF4591
07-03-16, 03:15
I went to Sharks today, after spending the afternoon at Oase. When I arrived around 10 pm, it was lively with the football match playing on all the tv's. I only had one session, before taking a nap and leaving:

Patricia (Moldovia): I had sessioned with her on a previous trip, and we sat and talked for a few minutes before going to the room. She has fake tits now, which look good from a distance, but I don't like how big and fake they are, and they stretch out her nipples so that they're not what they used to be. Anyway, she was still beautiful to look at, and very sweet to speak with. In the room, we had BBBJ, BLS, and I finished in doggy. 1 hour, 100 eur, rating 7/10.

Sirioja
07-03-16, 05:07
You forgot anal with Patricia? She worth better.

Sirioja
07-03-16, 16:12
For their fans, Alice Marilyn Monroe, Pia. De, Agnes. Pol are there. Casting is quite good on this Sunday. Found a new top girl, coming from Zurich. I always loved Switzerland.

Linga
07-03-16, 17:29
I visited Sharks after having been in Club Globe Zurich for two days, Artemis for one day and Oase for one day and I thought the Sharks line up wins hands down against all these clubs at the moment. The food, ambiance, staff, friendliness of the girls, less sharkiness all contribute to a wonderful experience.

I had a session with Greta who is known to me from Oase as Lavinia she is a very good GFE. Next I sessioned with Melanie / Melania a very skinny girl with curly black hair with whom I was in the room with on my last visit and I liked the feel of her tiny pussy. Brand new is a newly arrived blond petite girl who sits in the sofa near the entrance, she wasn't getting a lot of custom so I took her to a room and her services were good. Her body was very soft but I like a bony girl.

Only negative is that I had mistakenly put my pair of nike airmax under the bench and not in the locker and couldn't find them when I was leaving. The attendant also was of no help. So, I walked barefoot to the taxi and took a 60 Euro ride to my hotel in Frankfurt.

Sirioja
07-03-16, 19:26
For their fans, Alice Marilyn Monroe, Pia. De, Agnes. Pol are there. Casting is quite good on this Sunday. Found a new top girl, coming from Zurich. I always loved Switzerland.Milana. Srb also back. Also: lovely smiling Ester, Paloma, Dina, Nicoletta, Elli / Elliz, Sandra. De, Helli, really pretty Steffi, Selena, Melani, Bianka, Lavinia, Roxana silicon, Evita, Patricia silicon, Martina. Bu.

Uggabugga
07-03-16, 19:42
Hi, is there a proper outdoot area at sharks now in the summer?

Exodus8
07-03-16, 19:57
Milana. Srb also back. Also: lovely smiling Ester, Paloma, Dina, Nicoletta, Elli / Elliz, Sandra. De, Helli, really pretty Steffi, Selena, Melani, Bianka, Lavinia, Roxana silicon, Evita, Patricia silicon, Martina. Bu.Thanks for the intel sir sirioja. Can't wait to return to FKK land, LOL.

Der Auslander
07-03-16, 20:27
Hi, is there a proper outdoot area at sharks now in the summer?The garden is currently in full use. I was playing volleyball in the swimming pool with a friend and two of the girls week before last. Looking forward to getting back to FKK Sharks real soon!

Dutedrac
07-03-16, 20:32
With this view on club standard sessions and upselling I miss the difference between the girls, your guys mean that a stunner 10 should do the same for the same price than an ugly 5. FKK clubs is entirely business and the girls know their value. Again we have only "official" the same price for every girl, but club reality is different. For instance some girls must offer RJ included for free other charge you with 100 euro extra for this. And ofc girls can do that also for DFK and many other things; I don't call this upselling for me that's only free market economy.Could not disagree more.

What is next, that the girls can charge me an extra 50 because she is a stunner, and another 50 because I am an old fat hairy hog instead of a young studs?

Clubs giving out free entries to stunners and charging extra to fat girls?

Success of the german FKK concept heavily relies on rules (written or not, "legal" or not) and standards.

I experienced enough stunners being extremely nice and fair, and enough less beautiful girls trying to be nasty and restrictive.

If more people shared this view on things, the german FKK concept as we know it would be over very fast.

Blover34
07-03-16, 21:04
Agree with every word you wrote!

Could not disagree more.

What is next, that the girls can charge me an extra 50 because she is a stunner, and another 50 because I am an old fat hairy hog instead of a young studs?

Success of the german FKK concept heavily relies on rules (written or not, "legal" or not) and standards.

I experienced enough stunners being extremely nice and fair, and enough less beautiful girls trying to be nasty and restrictive.

If more people shared this view on things, the german FKK concept as we know it would be over very fast.

Optimist
07-03-16, 22:36
Dutetrac and BB. 100% agree. And my report on Finca Erotica today makes me convinced we are right: top rate service from top beauties at the correct price. Just like it used to be everywhere.

The free market does not mean that the unscrupulous disrespectful operators should have free rein at the expense of the many decent honest workers. I return honesty and respect with honesty and respect (and repeat sessions).

Sirioja
07-04-16, 01:14
Hi, is there a proper outdoot area at sharks now in the summer?A swimming pool, about 15 wood chalets, some with A/C. Should be soon new jacuzzis. On this Sunday, we could eat pancakes.

Other girls: Alessia, pretty brunette Nelli. Ro, Crissy. Bu, Kaira, Aylice. Bu, Stéphanie. FR, some black girls, a Thai girl, Ilka who should leave soon. Had 3 rooms with one exceptional, on this Sunday. Staff is very friendly, to play Austrian formula 1 GP.

Bubbster
07-04-16, 02:05
Since I was there about a year ago, new showers.

Also, new, last year the girls didn't charge for all the little extras. It is what it is.

Three beautiful girls Bulgaria (Asia. Acne scars, brown hair) then, Hungary (Nati) she kept wanting me to CIM and, that's not something I enjoy. I couldn't climax. She worked it 45 minutes. Finally I said it's not going to happen and the session ended. She was a nice girl with cute tiny boobs. Third was a nice girl from RO. She had personality. Connection, beauty. And perfect handful sized boobs. I just don't remember up charge requests last year for kissing or licking balls. Not going to complain. Just an observation.

On the subject of observation, there are two women there that are worth the entry fee just to look a their perfectness: the bond with a bird tattoo on right shoulder and, a dark hair woman, red lipstick wearing black lingerie that didn't cover her perfect breasts. Both these women surpass any description of the word "stunner. " I didn't session with either one. I felt like they weren't approachable and chose their targets. But wow.

Banana Boi
07-04-16, 04:03
Both these women surpass any description of the word "stunner. " I didn't session with either one. I felt like they weren't approachable and chose their targets. But wow.Your money is as good as anyone else's money to Romanians. Just approach them. You're not going to get rejected at Sharks unless you opted out of showering or brushing your teeth.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 08:58
On the subject of observation, there are two women there that are worth the entry fee just to look a their perfectness: a dark hair woman, red lipstick wearing black lingerie that didn't cover her perfect breasts. Both these women surpass any description of the word "stunner. " I didn't session with either one. I felt like they weren't approachable and chose their targets. But wow.Did your brunette often stay, sitting between kino and massage room, below TV screen? With some tattoos. Not so pretty than Megan who was my first and earliest ever room at noon, before Formula 1, but when I saw her sex appeal and smile, it was very difficult to watch the race until the end, despite Hamilton vs Rosberg new fight, and after a very hot chat, we went to a chalet despite quite cold weather, for a very very hot chalet. She was just like fire, wish she will stay and not return too fast to Zurich where she can make more money per hour. Ilka started late and played again the perfect GF to attract me for our second room. To a member, it was nice to meet You, usually I don t let girls to another guy, except for my friend, I wish You enjoyed with playful Ilka.

Syzygies
07-04-16, 18:49
Could not disagree more.

If more people shared this view on things, the german FKK concept as we know it would be over very fast.You write as though the girls should so what you want for your price. If they are not slaves they have freedom of choice whether we like it or not.

If 50 Euros does not appeal to the girl at the time, she can always refuse the more difficult customers. I know of guys that get refused very frequently. If girl doesn't like them or too much work for too little money.

I think it can depend on how desperate the girl is for money, whether she can afford to be choosy. Also she has to look after her body to some extent.

The best girls know they can attract customers who will spend big. The customer does not have all the power.

The dream of Everything for a mere 50 is starting to disappear. 50 is not worth what it was 10 years ago. I know there are girls who do a string of 15 min sessions for 50 each and can make good money that way, but girls with long gaps between sessions are not making big money.

Some girls have to accept 50 Euro sessions. Some probably try to avoid those.

It makes little difference to me, as I am not a Fiddy customer and have not been since many years. I hardly ever pop within 30 minutes.

Most of us probably make more money than the girls after tax and we don't even have to fuck ugly old men.

If a girl knows how to make good money, that is good luck for her. I can choose her or pass. She can choose us or pass.

Guys can find a cheaper club if think Sharks girls are getting difficult.

Is it a totally controlled market? I think not. Lots of unofficial things happen in the room. I am sure some girls are selling unofficial extras. I don't take any myself. My choice. I prefer to pay for time.

I tend to choose Sharks because I like a large line up of good quality. Plenty of choice. Can anywhere else beat this line up for choice of good bodies and nice faces right now?

Sharks continues to get more dominant in the region. There is little doubt in my mind that the line up has more choice of high quality girls than what was available 3 years ago when I first visited. Originally there were few girls I wanted to repeat a lot. Oase has rather limited numbers of exciting girls for me at this time, but still a good choice for hot summer day by the pool.

If a percentage of girls are "bad" or "rip off" type girls, I really don't care. I have had few bad sessions of recent times. With right choice of girls, I still get as good as I ever did, actually less weak sessions.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 19:18
Other girls: smiling Mandy. De, Ivy also there yesterday, very friendly Greta. Ro who remembers me from Oase, even never had room with her, Beatrice, Ariana who can't say now I don't advice her to guys. Dilek with some weight on belly, Mia, Moira. Smiling angel Sandra who works quite often now. No more Romanian tornado today and Sharks is always sad for me without my lovely top model but I just wish her to be fine. A very empty Monday. Casting improved compare to May and June.

Takedown
07-04-16, 21:08
Other girls: smiling Mandy. De, Ivy also there yesterday, very friendly Greta. Ro who remembers me from Oase, even never had room with her, Beatrice, Ariana who can't say now I don't advice her to guys. Dilek with some weight on belly, Mia, Moira. Smiling angel Sandra who works quite often now. No more Romanian tornado today and Sharks is always sad for me without my lovely top model but I just wish her to be fine. A very empty Monday. Casting improved compare to May and June.Why do say you don't advise Ariana to guys?

Sirioja
07-04-16, 23:43
Ariana who can't say now I don't advice her to guys. For all my respect for her, I never said to any guy, or wrote, not to go with her. On this Monday when Sharks was empty, some guys asked me about girls, and I advice them to go to speak with her. So, better she reads by herself, rather than being said bullshits by poor guys, even those claiming to be business men. I wish her the best.

Member #4585
07-05-16, 04:18
For all my respect for her, I never said to any guy, or wrote, not to go with her. On this Monday when Sharks was empty, some guys asked me about girls, and I advice them to go to speak with her. So, better she reads by herself, rather than being said bullshits by poor guys, even those claiming to be business men. I wish her the best.Nope. I am still none the wiser as to why you do not advise other men about going with Ariana. The way you write the phrase makes one meaning that is possible is that you covet Ariana so you do not advise any man to go with Ariana.

Alternatively based on the response above that uou ate highly protective of Ariana like a daughter but are now sending men (who are poor and don't have money and lie abour being business men) to go waste her time chatting to her. Wow. Sirioja, you are one piece of work to be getting guys to do that.

Now maybe I do not think this is correct but I am trying to piece together what it is you are trying to say. Could you try to be more clearer?

Takedown
07-05-16, 04:50
Where do you guys park when the parking lot is full?

Other girls: smiling Mandy. De, Ivy also there yesterday, very friendly Greta. Ro who remembers me from Oase, even never had room with her, Beatrice, Ariana who can't say now I don't advice her to guys. Dilek with some weight on belly, Mia, Moira. Smiling angel Sandra who works quite often now. No more Romanian tornado today and Sharks is always sad for me without my lovely top model but I just wish her to be fine. A very empty Monday. Casting improved compare to May and June.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 08:22
Why do say you don't advise Ariana to guys?Did I ever write not to go with her? When? Did I ever say bad things about her or not to go with her? Read again and again. Like other girls, she was said bullshits by poor in their brain guys and there are many poor jealous guys in FKK. If they saw Ilka coming to me and really playing the GF, again, on Sunday evening, really new enjoyable time with a classy Romanian girl, before room, last time was discovery under the moon. Like many times before, I advice Ariana to some guys yesterday. And of course, she can read my writings and what some write or tell about.

For Bitumen, she is very free since end of February, I don t go to chat with girls when I don t plan to go to room. My advice are for Megan, since August when I discovered my "jolie" Sara, as the song.

PussyLiccker
07-05-16, 09:46
Does he really covet? He always tells me of girls to go with. Hehe.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 16:33
Does he really covet? He always tells me of girls to go with. Hehe.I named her my sunshine when she just arrived on end of February, because her freshness in mind was a real sunshine, and Megan understood about this, waiting I return to her, and I did.

Reason why I don t name anymore some of my girls, like my Sunday tornado, disturbing my concentration during Austrian Spielberg Zeltweg GP, to avoid them to be said such bullshits by pathetic guys who need so much to speak to girls about other guys. I really prefer to speak with girls about them, maybe why they play GF game, feeling to be treated like a woman, during chat, sometimes for diner, and in room. But I advice her many times, to many guys asking me about good girls I knew, and still yesterday. I even advice to some Asians asking, Evita.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 17:42
Where do you guys park when the parking lot is full?I run from Paris all over FKK land, so when I arrive in club, I'm too tired to fuck girls, my answer for Mia who doesn't know Megan, about her asking yesterday: Why I never go to room? Had 3 rooms on Sunday, no room yesterday because I returned only for tornado, but maybe she returned to Zurich, a third club to visit there now, but couldn't answer her what I really wanted to answer, would not have been so respectful, but just need to be attracted.

Takedown
07-05-16, 18:52
Other girls: smiling Mandy. De, Ivy also there yesterday, very friendly Greta. Ro who remembers me from Oase, even never had room with her, Beatrice, , <b>Ariana who can't say now I don't advice her to guys.</b> Dilek with some weight on belly, Mia, Moira. Smiling angel Sandra who works quite often now. No more Romanian tornado today and Sharks is always sad for me without my lovely top model but I just wish her to be fine. A very empty Monday. Casting improved compare to May and June.No accusations my friend. I was just asking about the statement above. Maybe it was just a grammatical error where you intended to say something other than what you wrote.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 20:36
If Alice, with Marilyn look before, is back at Sharks, is top class Alice / Kate really at Globe? Photos on Tagesplan don't look like her.

Sirioja
07-05-16, 22:33
No accusations my friend. I was just asking about the statement above. Maybe it was just a grammatical error where you intended to say something other than what you wrote.If she was said, now I wish she knows what is the truth about this.

Banana Boi
07-06-16, 01:32
Under 'Kate' those are pics of Alice / Kate from 2013. She is now back to that size. No pics under 'Alice' yet.

ShoesAndSocks
07-06-16, 01:42
If Alice, with Marilyn look before, is back at Sharks, is top class Alice / Kate really at Globe? Photos on Tagesplan don't look like her.

Under 'Kate' those are pics of Alice / Kate from 2013. She is now back to that size. No pics under 'Alice' yet.From a recent visit, I can confirm the very popular Kate has returned to Globe. I only saw her on a non-FKK Tuesday when she was wearing a bra top and shorts, and I thought she looked very hot.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 07:14
Under 'Kate' those are pics of Alice / Kate from 2013. She is now back to that size. No pics under 'Alice' yet.She was Alice at Sharks, not at Globe, I will not say about her belly now, but not same tits as I remember, on Kate profile. But I don t want to miss her and also look forward meeting again blond angel Steffi.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 07:31
From a recent visit, I can confirm the very popular Kate has returned to Globe. I only saw her on a non-FKK Tuesday when she was wearing a bra top and shorts, and I thought she looked very hot.She was just back on tagesplan yesterday, as HB told she will be back on 5 July, and when I was at Globe on Friday 17 June, she already finished her short tour, so you saw her before? Now she always wears something on her belly, but I like to kiss her belly and to smell and taste her.

John Corey
07-06-16, 07:56
Yesterday was my first visit to this club I have been to the other three. It was a very slow evening dominated 95% by Romanian girls not that there is anything wrong as quite a few of them are very good looking and great at what they do. I was totally jet lagged so left after one session with Aphrodita Ro at least that is what I think was her name. It was stellar session very GFE. Thank you to all of you who provided information on Sharks. I don't know what Sandra looks like any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Horny Harry
07-06-16, 12:30
If Alice, with Marilyn look before, is back at Sharks, is top class Alice / Kate really at Globe? Photos on Tagesplan don't look like her.Does Sharks have a Tagesplan, or are you talking about Globe's Tagesplan? It's not very clear. I couldn't find a Tagesplan on the Sharks website.

PussyLiccker
07-06-16, 13:21
You write as though the girls should so what you want for your price. If they are not slaves they have freedom of choice whether we like it or not.

If 50 Euros does not appeal to the girl at the time, she can always refuse the more difficult customers. I know of guys that get refused very frequently. If girl doesn't like them or too much work for too little money.

I think it can depend on how desperate the girl is for money, whether she can afford to be choosy. Also she has to look after her body to some extent.

The best girls know they can attract customers who will spend big. The customer does not have all the power.

The dream of Everything for a mere 50 is starting to disappear. 50 is not worth what it was 10 years ago. I know there are girls who do a string of 15 min sessions for 50 each and can make good money that way, but girls with long gaps between sessions are not making big money.

Some girls have to accept 50 Euro sessions. Some probably try to avoid those.

It makes little difference to me, as I am not a Fiddy customer and have not been since many years. I hardly ever pop within 30 minutes.

Most of us probably make more money than the girls after tax and we don't even have to fuck ugly old men.

If a girl knows how to make good money, that is good luck for her. I can choose her or pass. She can choose us or pass.

Guys can find a cheaper club if think Sharks girls are getting difficult.

Is it a totally controlled market? I think not. Lots of unofficial things happen in the room. I am sure some girls are selling unofficial extras. I don't take any myself. My choice. I prefer to pay for time.

I tend to choose Sharks because I like a large line up of good quality. Plenty of choice. Can anywhere else beat this line up for choice of good bodies and nice faces right now?

Sharks continues to get more dominant in the region. There is little doubt in my mind that the line up has more choice of high quality girls than what was available 3 years ago when I first visited. Originally there were few girls I wanted to repeat a lot. Oase has rather limited numbers of exciting girls for me at this time, but still a good choice for hot summer day by the pool.

If a percentage of girls are "bad" or "rip off" type girls, I really don't care. I have had few bad sessions of recent times. With right choice of girls, I still get as good as I ever did, actually less weak sessions.Germany has many many p6 clubs and providers.

The draw for destinations around the world are what can be gotten for the money. Hence people don't mind taking a trip to far away places given it's worth it.

Nobody wants slaving or implying such. The mention is of what makes de a great destination. It was due to standards in service per pricing.

Everybody are out to make high bucks. If there are opportunity for more, people will push for more. WGs included.

Like tommysville said, the girls with sick families or some condition will ask those to have capability to sugar them.

Ironically, girls got true lovers that don't pay them to fuck and girls paying them, yet there are probably punters can't read the game when in actuality money is involved in the game. Like scale of how much spent, and kidding to themselves girls at clubs are acting out of interest.

My feeling is that standards can loosen if the club is full of bigshot tourists, but with such high volume of clubs and WGs around, people can opt for alternatives.

Plenty of WGs due to Romies that can make a months wage within a day in De. As long as that is the case, pricing really isn't that significant of an inflation.

If they are paying high entry and competition is high, many clubs in De as girls move around. And girls do other venues, countires etc, but some come back if the pay is not steady.

Hessen Bub
07-06-16, 16:45
Sharks doesn't have and never had a "Tagesplan". He's talking about Globe. Catalina aka Kate aka Alice is back to Globe, saw her on the plan this week. Kate is her name at Globe.

HB.

Finnish Fucker
07-06-16, 17:33
Last summer 2015 Sharks lineup was nothing that special. Overhyped. Has the lineup improved dramatically since then? If yes it's a pity I did not visit 3 weeks ago while I was in Frankfurt and went to Oase.

Are we speaking only about Hessen clubs here in terms of the best lineup? If not then guys like Siri and BB who have been to Sharks and other areas clubs can answer the question if Sharks is unbeatable. Is it?

Globally speaking there are some venues that can beat the lineup of Sharks: 18 sauna in Macau, Malioboro in Jakarta and a few Pattaya agogos just as examples. Of course different kind of set up and girls compared to an FKK.

Sirioja
07-06-16, 22:35
Sharks is quite good, but not exceptional at the moment, without Megan and soon Ilka, not better than on July 2015, for me, but at the moment, best casting in FRA, and only GT can compete for look, at the moment, even Aca is lower, but Aca will improve after Ramadan.

Some girls, for look or services, not only for me: Agnes. Pol, Marina. Lat, pretty Steffi. Ro, Stephanie. FR, Paloma, Alice Marilyn, Roxana silicon, lovely Ester, blond Bianka, white Snow Melani, Aylice. Bu, Dina, Nicoletta, Evita, Moira, Mia, Ivy, Sandra. De who was working on Sunday and Monday, Mandy. De, Beatrice, Kaira, Crissy, Ariana, Greta ex Oase. Unfortunately, I don't think my Sunday Romanian tornado, fireworks in chalet, will stay, because not enough business compare to Zurich. Alice / Kate also seems to prefer to return to Globe than Sharks, so, I will go to her. Sharks businessman, talkative with girls, specialist, can't compete for this, and girls talk about him and confirm me for his behavior.

ShoesAndSocks
07-07-16, 00:51
Unfortunately, I don't think my Sunday Romanian tornado, fireworks in chalet, will stay, because not enough business compare to Zurich. Alice / Kate also seems to prefer to return to Globe than Sharks, so, I will go to her.That's interesting. On my recent visits to Globe, girls were complaining about a drop off in business, and have been for some time. Certainly the Tuesday I was there when Kate returned, it was as quiet as I've ever seen it.

I'm sure Kate would have a very large and loyal following at Globe, and given the higher prices it would still be fine for her.

Member #4581
07-07-16, 01:54
I have no idea how many visitors to the Swiss clubs are locals and how many from outside that nation. But CHF keeps appreciating while Euro is slowly losing value and now sterling is collapsing. Swiss locals can still afford but for outsiders it becomes more and more expensive.

And if UK economy keeps going south with this brexit thing, British guests probably go down in numbers. Especially if the finance sector job losses mount. It is not the only country of course, but it is a big country in the region.

And in general, while the commenters here are perhaps high rollers given how often they attend etc, the average visitor probably visits more occasionally and is sensitive to economy and jobs. If the euro economy slows even more, I imagine attendance will decline not only at Swiss clubs but also German fkks. On the other hand, more Romanian girls might be driven this way, because their economy suffers even more. Some girls I spoke to on my last visit sounded quite desperate due to lack of business.

ShoesAndSocks
07-07-16, 02:55
Some girls I spoke to on my last visit sounded quite desperate due to lack of business.At Sharks? As an overseas visitor, Swiss clubs I can understand given the CHF/EUR decoupling / rising CHF, but I still reckon by any measure the German FKKs are very inexpensive for what's on offer. Where I live, I'd be paying double for sex and CBJ and struggling to find half the optics.

Not a good sign of the times.

Member #4581
07-07-16, 03:25
At Sharks? As an overseas visitor, Swiss clubs I can understand given the CHF/EUR decoupling / rising CHF, but I still reckon by any measure the German FKKs are very inexpensive for what's on offer. Where I live, I'd be paying double for sex and CBJ and struggling to find half the optics.

Not a good sign of the times.Well, at least you can get it for double the price. Where I live (US) it is officially illegal in most places, and if I braved the law, the pickings are not a whole lot attractive. Anyway, yes, German clubs are inexpensive for Western Eu and US earners but (1) foreign visitors are still probably not a majority at most clubs, and especially outside Frankfurt I am assuming (2) foreign visitors would probably hunker down and not do FKK tours if they lose jobs, even if they still have money to spend (3) on the margin, locals are probably spending a bit less as well, given that even German economy is not all that great.

I look at it as any other travel industry / cruise / dining out metrics. When the economy slumps all of them take a hit, and I think so does clubbing / prostitution.

(To be fair though, recent weeks seem to have had a further neg effect due to Ramadan and World Cup, when I visited).

Sirioja
07-07-16, 05:10
That's interesting. On my recent visits to Globe, girls were complaining about a drop off in business, and have been for some time. Certainly the Tuesday I was there when Kate returned, it was as quiet as I've ever seen it.

I'm sure Kate would have a very large and loyal following at Globe, and given the higher prices it would still be fine for her.Business seem also to be slower for many girls in big German clubs. I don t think many girls can make 1000 € a day now. In Swiss clubs, at least double rate for girls, but of course less clients because more than 260 € for 1 hour is more expensive than with a Russian escort. When I was at Globe on a Friday afternoon, I didn't need to fight for girls or to go in the warm swimming pool, German clubs can be more crowded, but are guys, clients for the bar or girls? I often see Turkish drinking a bottle all along the night, seems to be more tasty than girls cyprine or tits milk.

Kate was at Sharks on end of April, and was busy on a Monday for her last day, I had to wait for her for 6 hours, she was at Globe on beginning of June, where did she decide to return on July? My Sunday fireworks said to me what is a good business day for her, I answered her: can You have 15 hours for sex in room, at Sharks? I don t think she will stay at Sharks, even I would be happy to warm her again. Both are Romanian, not Russian, most of girls seen at Globe were Romanian, I didn't see there any top model like I can see a few in Germany, most of time Romanians, but better care for girls look, so, they look more classy, Kate has natural class.

ShoesAndSocks
07-07-16, 07:32
She was just back on tagesplan yesterday, as HB told she will be back on 5 July, and when I was at Globe on Friday 17 June, she already finished her short tour, so you saw her before? Now she always wears something on her belly, but I like to kiss her belly and to smell and taste her.I saw Kate at Globe on Tuesday June 14th. Globe has a thing on Tuesdays now where the girls can wear pretty much whatever they like. Kate had on a glittery bra top and tight little shorty-shorts. Midriff was exposed and looking very trim, and overall she looked mighty fine to me.

She just happened to be at reception when I arrived, and I hardly saw her around the club again, so I imagine a lot of guys were after her as it was her first day back at Globe I believe.

Sirioja
07-07-16, 07:55
I saw Kate at Globe on Tuesday June 14th. Globe has a thing on Tuesdays now where the girls can wear pretty much whatever they like. Kate had on a glittery bra top and tight little shorty-shorts. Midriff was exposed and looking very trim, and overall she looked mighty fine to me.

She just happened to be at reception when I arrived, and I hardly saw her around the club again, so I imagine a lot of guys were after her as it was her first day back at Globe I believe.It should be the end of her tour, because she left before Friday 17 , when I visited. Wish to see her tomorrow, after jumping on RN19 , roads are better in France than in Germany.

Pistons
07-07-16, 07:55
Globally speaking there are some venues that can beat the lineup of Sharks: 18 sauna in Macau, Malioboro in Jakarta and a few Pattaya agogos just as examples. Of course different kind of set up and girls compared to an FKK.How long since you went to 18 sauna? I used to go there a lot between 2011 and 2013, but I felt the LU deteriorated a lot in that time span. Still as many girls (150 at any day of the week), but just less 8's and 9's. Especially in 2013. Interesting part is that you could find some really great Russian girls here. Recall one from Khabarovsk who was just excellent. Prices went up as well as optics fell IMO. Service is on a different level however, even if I only managed to find 2 stunners who actually spoke English, but who cares about language anyway right? That's why I ditched it for German FKKs. And I was actually first made aware of German FKKs by some guy I met at a sauna there.

Baccara (Pattaya and Soi cowboy), Happy A GoGo in Pattaya and rainbow 2 and 4 in Nana has a few stunners, but I don't know if any single gogo beats out a single FKK. Maybe if you merge the districts they do though, same with Angeles in Philippines.

Horny Harry
07-07-16, 08:04
I have no idea how many visitors to the Swiss clubs are locals and how many from outside that nation. But CHF keeps appreciating while Euro is slowly losing value and now sterling is collapsing. Swiss locals can still afford but for outsiders it becomes more and more expensive.

And if UK economy keeps going south with this brexit thing, British guests probably go down in numbers. Especially if the finance sector job losses mount. It is not the only country of course, but it is a big country in the region.

And in general, while the commenters here are perhaps high rollers given how often they attend etc, the average visitor probably visits more occasionally and is sensitive to economy and jobs. If the euro economy slows even more, I imagine attendance will decline not only at Swiss clubs but also German fkks. On the other hand, more Romanian girls might be driven this way, because their economy suffers even more. Some girls I spoke to on my last visit sounded quite desperate due to lack of business.Well, the economic collapse is ever so slowly continuing to grind away people's spending power. As I already said in the Oase thread about one and a half years ago. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1096-FKK-Oase-Burgholzhausen&p=1644860&viewfull=1#post1644860.

Although it was my first time at Oase, I thought the place was relatively quiet for a Friday when compared to GT or Sharks. I talked to a few girls and when I asked them if the place is always so quiet, they speculated about "Krise" (crisis) and that people apparently have less spending money. In all fairness, I've had similar conversations with girls in GT and Sharks though. Seems that that people have less money in their pockets.It seems to me that the FKK business is slowly consolidating, with a few clubs like Sharks sucking (LOL) away a lot of talent from other clubs.

Over my visits to Sharks I've talked to many girls who told me that they were thinking about leaving due to "bad business. " One example is Romanian Sarah (Beckinsale), who told me that she was considering going to the Stuttgart or Zuerich area. Another girl is Romina (also from Romania (blonde, silicon, used to wear a mesh lingerie thingie around her waist like Kaira sometimes does) who was contemplating going to Dubai.

The good times are obviously over, and girls are looking everywhere for yield and better opportunities. Lot's of new faces at Sharks.

Anyone ever heard of the "Hemline Index?" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemline_index.

Pistons
07-07-16, 08:11
So the hemline index is why lots of girls dress in towels these days? LOL.

ShoesAndSocks
07-07-16, 09:19
Over my visits to Sharks I've talked to many girls who told me that they were thinking about leaving due to "bad business".Ecomonic conditions aside, could it be that the FKK experience (which I believe started around 2004?) has simply lost its lustre for some guys. Any regular reader of this forum would be aware that many guys visit these clubs very frequently, as the low-and-never-changing pricing allows them to do so. Maybe its just been too much of a good thing for some, and they have either cut back or given it away. I have been visiting FKKs since 2012, and I can't see much change in what is on offer. I fear after a while it gets harder & harder to get the same thrill from doing essentially the same thing over & over. And, I think many of us have occassion to pause and think of how much money we spend on this pursuit.

Prostitution is legal where I live, and I went from being an enthusiastic devotee of my local scene to a totally disinterested non-participant. There were a few mitigating factors (the emergence of an everythings-an-extra pricing model, more of the good-looking girls becoming Internet-promoted high-priced escorts instead of working in brothels), but mostly it was an increasing sense of dissatisfaction bordering on frustration that ultimately drove me away.

I like now being an infrequent overseas visitor to the FKK scene, as I can indulge for a few days without tiring of it.

Finnish Fucker
07-07-16, 09:33
How long since you went to 18 sauna? In 2014. Darling sauna was also really good.

Baccara (pattaya and soi cowboy), Happy A GoGo in pattaya and rainbow 2 and 4 in nana has a few stunners, but I don't know if any single gogo beats out a single fkk. Maybe if you merge the districts they do though... same with angeles in philippines.Those bars you mentioned were not the best for me. Sapphire, Sensations and Iron in Pattaya had highest number of 8's and 9's. Easily comparable to any FKK. But comparing agogos to FKK's is not even-handed. Like comparing Thai red curry to a Wiener Schnitzel; both are great in their own category. Thai girls (and asians generally) are obviously different species than romanians.

How many 9's do you find at Sharks on a busy day? I have found a lot of 7's and 8's during my visits. Maybe I am just setting too high bar for myself. Coming from past experiences. Anyway I prefer a club of 30 girls with three 9's to a club of 80 girls having 20 8's.

Banana Boi
07-07-16, 09:58
Baccara (pattaya and soi cowboy), Happy A GoGo in pattaya and rainbow 2 and 4 in nana has a few stunners, but I don't know if any single gogo beats out a single fkk.Are you talking about comparing certain gogo bars to certain FKK's or Sharks itself? If I removed sharks and GT I could list a few gogo bars I would take over a main FKK lineup. If you were to include GT and Sharks, I would take Thermae bar in Bangkok and Sensations in Pattaya over any FKK. Thermae goes by pure quantity with 200+ girls nightly. Sensations gogo is just pure beauty. Had to be close to 140 girls there last night but usually 120 is about the norm. Having said that, I love Asian mix looking girls as much as Germans / Romies.

Finnish Fucker
07-07-16, 09:58
Sharks is quite good, but not exceptional at the moment, without Megan and soon Ilka, not better than on July 2015, for me, but at the moment, best casting in FRA, and only GT can compete for look, at the moment, even Aca is lower, but Aca will improve after Ramadan.
Thanks Siri, this is what I anticipated. How does Globe in Zurich compete with best German clubs in terms of talent?

Sirioja
07-07-16, 12:24
Thanks Siri, this is what I anticipated. How does Globe in Zurich compete with best German clubs in terms of talent?Girls at Globe are not really prettier than at Sharks, or Aca a few months ago, or GT when on top. No beauty like Megan or Valentina Aca, only average look is higher with better care which makes girls look classier. Those who experienced Alice / Kate know her woman level, my Globe girl, Steffi. Ro was a more passionate GF and my Sunday girl, coming from Zurich, was my best in room, she just smells sensuality and sexuality, even not my prettiest girl. To confirm tomorrow, but GFE level, I look for, seems very high in Switzerland, or I was lucky?

But it s more expensive, and I met high GFE level girls at Sharks: Aylice. Bu, Ariana during her first month, Ilka for our first chalet, or Amira at World, sometimes for only 50.

Lavinia ex Bianka World is also at Sharks.

Pistons
07-07-16, 13:34
Thermae is pure luck. 200 girls sure, but just normal girls next door. I have a friend who likes it. I personally have a hard time finding stunners there. Maybe 2-3 good 8 girls I like at the best nights. Only found 1 or 2 9s there in total after 20ish visits. Discos are way way better then. Sensations and Iron surely has lookers, but more the model type than the sexy shorter type of Baccara and rainbow. Then again its good we have different taste. I also feel the same about sharks vs Oase. Oase has more the sexy shorter type in my opinion.

But a 8 or a 9 Asian girl is not allays comparable to an 8 or a 9 European girl either. I do agree 3 9's beat 20 8s though.

Then again the only place I've ever seen 3 9s in one club or place in Asia was 18 sauna in 2011 or 2012. Seen 2 9s many times though. Oase always the last year, Artemis occasionally and recently Oceans has 3 9s for me,
palace has 2 or 3 as well normally. Sharks I don't know anyone. Perhaps one if I'm nice.

Runner up for Macau saunas are east spa and east castle spa (never been to castle, but was at Sanado which was its forerunner where they just moved the girls from and closed when castle opened). Better service than at 18, but maybe not like the darling fishbowl service. Then again darling also seemed to get worse and worse lineup the days I used to go there as well, east and east castle has a higher percentage of 8s and 9s than the 18/emperor/Rio group has.

Pistons
07-07-16, 16:51
BB: I know we are derailing here, but 140 girls in sensations? Have they built out? Even the largest gogo's only have 3 rotations of 2 x 20 girls. Or 2 rotations of 3 x 20 girls. So that is 120 girls maximum for both Baccaras and rainbow 4 (Soi cowboy Baccara has a bit more, but I don't know how many exactly). Sensations only has 2 stages with just 2 lineups of 20 girls each if I'm not wrong. So that's 80 girls. Unless they changed to 3 rotation in the past 12 months? But the club is way too small in square feet to house enough customers for that I would presume. (My calculation of 20 girls per stage is even high. Most nights 12-15 per stage is the norm. But that's because some girls take days off).

Thailand is good for quantity. But quality is harder to find. You need about twice as many girls to get the same amount of 8s and 9s, the best Macau saunas has more a 1:1 optics ratio with a top FKK though but the biggest difference between Asia and europe is that while in europe the girls try to fix their bodies, in Asia they try to fix their faces. The amount of makeup, braces, bad teeth and nose jobs can be a bit overwhelming sometimes.
Try to hit up Rio sauna in macau and count the amount of girls without a nosejob, or eyejob. You won't even finnish one hand. Lol

Breadman
07-07-16, 19:05
BB: I know we are derailing here, but 140 girls in sensations?
Some more derailing but I'll keep it short, I'd have to agree with BB on his overall number. Yes the stage only holds so many girls but you have to count all those freelance girls in the front of the club that easily add 50 to the girls on the stage.

Thailand is good for quantity. But quality is harder to find. I'd have to argue that with a great number of potential targets you'd find more quality choices. If sharks had five times the number of girls working there I'd expect to find five times the number of quality girls to choose from. So if this assumption is correct, if I was to walk into every gogo, beer bar etc in Pattaya and look over the 2000 girls on stage I'd expect the same quality to quantity numbers that I'd find in Sharks with their 60 girls on hand. I'd expect 10 out of those 60 to be to my liking, another 10 to be acceptable. So if the numbers work out the same for Pattaya I'd expect 200 to be to my liking and another 200 to be acceptable. The problem is there's just too many choices.

Pistons
07-07-16, 20:15
Well, sensations only have about 4 door girls. The rest in front of the club works the off-rotation. But they have only had 2 rotations when I've been there. I agree there are more girls in Thailand though, but the percentages of lookers are about half. That was my point if you read my comment. And it seems we agree.

Hessen Bub
07-07-16, 22:24
Hey girls. This is the Sharks thread. Go discuss asiapussy somewhere else.

HB.

BadinSweet
07-08-16, 00:18
Made a quick visit to Shark on Sunday, Jul 3rd. Sirioja, it was nice chatting with you and finally get to know a lot of the names mentioned here. I was here two weeks ago and I must say I saw a few new faces. I still prefer Sharks lineup the best. This is after I was at GT and LR on Fri and Sat. Went with familiar faces:

Ester first session with her were always passionate. I repeated with her later on and was just chilling in the jacuzzi and the cave.

Nicolette She has a great DFK and BBBJ skill, nice and sweet girl.

Ilka She came out of the room while I was talking to Sirioja, funny girl in the room. Finally got her to DFK and it was nice.

Helli I guess she came back from her vacation sooner than she was telling me. She will head back to ROM again soon though. No need to say much about her. One of my all-time favorites, also as a person.

Abru short, mix of Turkish and ROM, fluent in German, a lot of tattoos. I would normally not go with these type of girls but I find her attractive (specially her eyes) and she is actually sweet in the room. Great DFK. BBBJ was also excellent. She always stays late so I normally grab her for an hour before closing to guarantee a great session before I go home.

Saw Megan as she was leaving the club in the early afternoon. I guess after her session with you, Sirioja? She was heading back to ROM on Mon so she was leaving early. Miss her again on this trip.

Banana Boi
07-08-16, 04:33
Hey girls. This is the Sharks thread. Go discuss asiapussy somewhere else.

HB.How is it different than us discussing Globe here? That should be in the Switzerland thread.

To keep on the Sharks topic, Ilka is hot.

Short answer re. Sensations in Thailand. Last night there were 6 groups of 20+ girls on stage rotation which is the norm for a weeknight. Baccara BKK had about 80-100 girls Saturday. Rainbow 4 had about 40 girls Saturday but almost every one looked good. I don't do beer bars. It's like looking at 10,000 Sylvana at Sharks. Added the last sentence to keep in the Sharks context.

Sirioja
07-08-16, 04:48
Nice you introduced You to me. Even without Megan and I wish her the best for her, you had a great sporty day. I couldn't compete with only 3 rooms, but one of my best, on this last Sunday. Casting was quite good on this Sunday, when we read your girls and also Dina, Nelli. Ro, Steffi, Paloma, Stephanie. FR, Sandra, Evita, Agnes, Roxana, Melani. GT had also good casting on Saturday for me, but less GF girls.

Syzygies
07-08-16, 05:44
Ecomonic conditions aside, could it be that the FKK experience (which I believe started around 2004?) has simply lost its lustre for some guys. Any regular reader of this forum would be aware that many guys visit these clubs very frequently, as the low-and-never-changing pricing allows them to do so. Maybe its just been too much of a good thing for some, and they have either cut back or given it away. I have been visiting FKKs since 2012, and I can't see much change in what is on offer. I fear after a while it gets harder & harder to get the same thrill from doing essentially the same thing over & over. And, I think many of us have occassion to pause and think of how much money we spend on this pursuit.

Prostitution is legal where I live, and I went from being an enthusiastic devotee of my local scene to a totally disinterested non-participant. There were a few mitigating factors (the emergence of an everythings-an-extra pricing model, more of the good-looking girls becoming Internet-promoted high-priced escorts instead of working in brothels), but mostly it was an increasing sense of dissatisfaction bordering on frustration that ultimately drove me away.

I like now being an infrequent overseas visitor to the FKK scene, as I can indulge for a few days without tiring of it.Yes the prices have stayed essentially the same since I started at FKK in 2004 in Duesseldorf and Stuttgart, Palace 2005.

It is therefore less attractive for the girls since their is no price rise for inflation. The man levels drop away despite being ever more affordable.

I fear the whole thing could die out. Girls have to find ways to make more money.

This Utopia may not last forever. Its the imbalance of Euro economies that helps make it work.

Like others, FKK convinced ne easily to give up mongering in my home country, where girls were crap by comparison.

I now am so used to girls being undressed, that it is almost the only way I can decide I want a session. No surprises.

In hime country, a hooker wears clithes. Who knows what is underneath. Too much risk for a high price and sessions are just procedural, no GFE likely.

Enjoy FKK while it lasts. I guess 50 is not same motivation for a girl as it was in 2004.

Pistons
07-08-16, 07:14
Syz: good point. The problem is just that the upsells are 'fixed' at +100% of the price. If it had been 60 or even 65 or 70 e for a 40 min with more inclusive I think it would work to the benefit of the girls. Tipping your favourites also helps. But the +100% upsells is the way most girls have cooped with this situation, and it seems to be just turning away customers.

Economics does after all talk about small incremental increases. And sales is usually about deals which both parties like.

BB: guess things have changed there then. But did you read the whiteboards, or just made your own counts? Besides, Sylvanas has as much life experience as 10 of these Thai girls, so you will get more life experience included on a Sharks visit than a Sensations visit. Just a tip for you as I never derail any threads...

Hessen Bub
07-08-16, 07:39
How is it different than us discussing Globe here? That should be in the Switzerland thread.
1) It's an FKK also.

2) It's close to Germany.

3) Same girls as in Germany.

HB.

Banana Boi
07-08-16, 08:31
BB: guess things have changed there then. But did you read the whiteboards, or just made your own counts? Sorry HB but I am making one more post since I think this would be a good idea for FKK's to have. In the thai gogo clubs there is a board on the wall that the girls sign in and out of when they come and go from the club. I think it would be great to know if a particular FKK girl I'd like to see is present in the club, without asking the front desk. For example, last trip I kept looking for Karin at Sharks on every visit but instead I could have looked at the whiteboard, found out right away she was not, and go with someone else.

To answer your question, Pistons. I do an actual count. My Sensations girl and waitress think I'm crazy for counting.

FiddyCent
07-08-16, 08:44
Sorry HB but I am making one more post since I think this would be a good idea for FKK's to have. In the thai gogo clubs there is a board on the wall that the girls sign in and out of when they come and go from the club. I think it would be great to know if a particular FKK girl I'd like to see is present in the club, without asking the front desk. For example, last trip I kept looking for Karin at Sharks on every visit but instead I could have looked at the whiteboard and found out right away to go with someone else.

To answer your question, Pistons. I do an actual count. My Sensations girl and waitress think I'm crazy for counting.Hello BB.

Taking a page out of a sci-fi movie. Wouldn't it be better if all the girls were tagged with embedded microchips? That way you will know where every girl is at all times and whether or not she is even present in the club. You can look up statistics about how long she stays in a room and how many rooms she does per day, etcetera. I am kidding, of course.

FiddyCent.

Pistons
07-08-16, 09:49
Hello BB.

Taking a page out of a sci-fi movie. Wouldn't it be better if all the girls were tagged with embedded microchips? That way you will know where every girl is at all times and whether or not she is even present in the club. You can look up statistics about how long she stays in a room and how many rooms she does per day, etcetera. I am kidding, of course.

FiddyCent.Isn't that what they call augmented reality? And why wouldn't FKK's be innovate in this field? (LOL) After all, the porn industry is usually pushing tons of other innovations, and this is not too far away.

Pistons
07-08-16, 11:08
Wow. I did not realize they had dug up Sharks and moved it across the oceans to Pattaya, Thailand. I would consider this big news. Hehe

Silly me for wanting to read some news about FKK Sharks.But its totally what happened. Sylvana was the captain.

Jooeey
07-08-16, 11:22
I am soon planning my trip to the Frankfurt FKK's Sharks is my favorite and on top of the list, I need a suggestion on, if I am looking for a memorable GFE experience, where in I can remember the girls even after I have left Germany. If I want those memories to stay up there and not just down there. is one more likely to have and cherish a GFE experience if decide to stick to few girls for longer sessions rather than to do many girls for half an hour session. In short if I am looking for a GFE experience what is more likely to have some memories based on your personal experiences half an hour with 5-6 girls or one hour with 2-3 girls?

If someone can also point out some sticky points on how to get the maximum in terms of a GFE experience while in Sharks that would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Banana Boi
07-08-16, 11:27
In short if I am looking for a GFE experience what is more likely to have some memories based on your personal experiences half an hour with 5-6 girls or one hour with 2-3 girls?Start with 30 minutes for all and extend to 1 hour with those you click with the most. Increasing time isn't going to get you better GFE at Sharks. Most girls are full out on what they do from the start.

Oddly with the exception of Kate / Alice I am a 30 minute guy at Sharks.

Casey69
07-08-16, 11:33
I am soon planning my trip to the Frankfurt FKK's Sharks is my favorite and on top of the list, I need a suggestion on, if I am looking for a memorable GFE experience, where in I can remember the girls even after I have left Germany. If I want those memories to stay up there and not just down there. is one more likely to have and cherish a GFE experience if decide to stick to few girls for longer sessions rather than to do many girls for half an hour session. In short if I am looking for a GFE experience what is more likely to have some memories based on your personal experiences half an hour with 5-6 girls or one hour with 2-3 girls?

If someone can also point out some sticky points on how to get the maximum in terms of a GFE experience while in Sharks that would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!Hi Jooeey,

You pose a difficult question because all girls are different. I also like a GFE, in my opinion the only way to be relatively sure is to do repeat sessions with girls who perform well in this respect.

That doesn't solve you problem, because this way you will need to try a couple of girls the first time.

My advice would be to take your time in taking to the girls on beforehand without the focus on the 'zimmer'(room). If her second question is 'room?' I usually skip the girl, because she might be too focussed on money.

My best experiences are with girls that are not too focussed on getting you in the room and who also stay friendly if you say 'maybe later, I'm having a break now'. Look for girls that are relaxed and with whom you are able to get a 'grilfriend-type' of connection.

FYI, I will be in sharks next week Wednesday and Thursday.

Happy hunting, see.

Jooeey
07-08-16, 11:39
Start with 30 minutes for all and extend to 1 hour with those you click with the most. Increasing time isn't going to get you better GFE at Sharks. Most girls are full out on what they do from the start.

Oddly with the exception of Kate / Alice I am a 30 minute guy at Sharks.Thanks BB for your reply. So you are saying in short a GFE experience doesn't depend much on if I am going for half an Hour or One Hour, just stick to the basics, interview the girl first in the Zimmer, what clicks well optics wise, talking wise, behavior and attitude wise, just stick to it. is what you are saying right? If I understand you correctly?

Jooeey
07-08-16, 11:53
My advice would be to take your time in taking to the girls on beforehand without the focus on the 'zimmer'(room). If her second question is 'room?' I usually skip the girl, because she might be too focussed on money.So what should be my first question?

My best experiences are with girls that are not too focussed on getting you in the room and who also stay friendly if you say 'maybe later, I'm having a break now'.
But if you say 'maybe later' or 'I am having a break now', they might just think you don't want to ever go with them? That might just shut the doors on me immediately!

Look for girls that are relaxed and with whom you are able to get a 'grilfriend-type' of connection.

What and how is that Girl Friend Type of Connection achieved ? :)

Sirioja
07-08-16, 11:57
Start with 30 minutes for all and extend to 1 hour with those you click with .
Oddly with the exception of Kate / Alice I am a 30 minute guy at Sharks.130 € for 30 mn with Kate who is on tagesplan today, and she worth much more time to enjoy her. 2 h for 2 rounds with her at Sharks, after waiting for her for 6 hours, because of my challenger for Karolina. Pol.

Casey69
07-08-16, 12:09
So what should be my first question?

Usually it starts with what your name is and where you come from. Likewise, she will tell you her 'artists name' and where she comes from. If she claims to come from Spain or Italy, I usually skip these, as these are usually Romanians trying to hide where they come from. Not a good sign.

But if you say 'maybe later' or 'I am having a break now', they might just think you don't want to ever go with them? That might just shut the doors on me immediately!

Yep, that's right. In my experience that is not a problem because these girls will disappoint anyway. As I mentioned before, the hunt for GFE is hit or miss. Very difficult to be sure on beforehand. BB gave also a good recommendation. Go for half an hour and extend if and when you're happy with the girl. I sometimes go for an half hour and repeat on the same day with the same girl if I was satisfied. That gives me also the time to re-load.

What and how is that Girl Friend Type of Connection achieved ? :)I forgot to add that in hindsight I have the best experiences with girls not shy to kiss outside the room, during the pre-interview. There are many girls that claim: 'I will be kissing in the room but I don't want others to see that'. This is another bad sign. Usually you get LFK but not very satisfactory kissing from these girls in the room.

Just remember, unless you are at a time where there are long lines before the room, you are in a buyers market. There are usually much more girls than man. Even when the numbers are equal, girls can take many more man than man can have girls.

Jooeey
07-08-16, 12:44
I forgot to add that in hindsight I have the best experiences with girls not shy to kiss outside the room, during the pre-interview. There are many girls that claim: 'I will be kissing in the room but I don't want others to see that'. This is another bad sign. Usually you get LFK but not very satisfactory kissing from these girls in the room.

Just remember, unless you are at a time where there are long lines before the room, you are in a buyers market. There are usually much more girls than man. Even when the numbers are equal, girls can take many more man than man can have girls.But the problem with BB's suggestionis, I have to try out a girl for half an hour before being able to arrive to any decision, I was just thinking what if I could save that 50 Euros aswell and spend that amount on the right girl so make the selection right in the first place is what I think it should ideally work out. Which means it calls for some name reccomendations only then will I be able to be completely sure about the girl's attitude. But again some girls are nice towards guys from South East Asia, Japan not so good towards Middle Eastern, Turks, Indian guys and so on and so forth.

Casey69
07-08-16, 13:05
But the problem with BB's suggestionis, I have to try out a girl for half an hour before being able to arrive to any decision, I was just thinking what if I could save that 50 Euros aswell and spend that amount on the right girl so make the selection right in the first place is what I think it should ideally work out. Which means it calls for some name reccomendations only then will I be able to be completely sure about the girl's attitude. But again some girls are nice towards guys from South East Asia, Japan not so good towards Middle Eastern, Turks, Indian guys and so on and so forth.Hi Jooeey,

No way to do this without taking risk. Even with name recommendations you run risk because the girls don't treat every customer the same way. Moreover her performance could be mood-dependant.

Most of the time I go to the room without making precise agreements as the club standard is 50 Euro for half an hour anyway. The minute you get in the room, many girls ask 'how long do you intend to stay'. I always answer 'we'll see how it goes'. This makes sense because if you commit to an hour or even two hours, you don't get any discount, so why do it? So this way, you indeed take the risk of 50 Euro, but that is better than committing onbehofrehand risking 100 or 150 Euro in my opinion.

There is no way around this problem without taking a small risk. Obviously you need to try to reduce this by careful selection.

Good luck, see.

Craiova
07-08-16, 14:21
The minute you get in the room, many girls ask 'how long do you intend to stay'. I always answer 'we'll see how it goes'.My standard answer in this case is "that depends completly on you. We can go out after 20 minutes and you get 50 euro or we can spend here some hours".

Optimist
07-08-16, 14:23
Jooeey, Casey69 gives excellent advice. One or two further points;.

Unfortunately many girls who are excellent will refuse to kiss before going to the room. This means that it has become a poor indicator.

Watch how long a girl spends in the rooms. If it's only fifteen minutes then it's a warning sign.

You ask how the GFE happens.Not sure you were serious, but if you were the answer is, it depends. Research shows it is partly genetic and a function of the closeness of the genetic relationship, but of course it is also a question of how your life experiences intermesh. So, totally unpredictable in a club until it happens

Craiova
07-08-16, 14:32
Watch how long a girl spends in the rooms. If it's only fifteen minutes then it's a warning sign.
Could be right if she comes with you or me out of the room after 15 minutes, but I know many top class girls at Sharks, Mainhattan or Oase finish a lot of rooms in 15 minutes. Therefore no real indication depends also on client.

Casey69
07-08-16, 14:36
Could be right if she comes with you or me out of the room after 15 minutes, but I know many top class girls at Sharks, Mainhattan or Oase finish a lot of rooms in 15 minutes. Therefore no real indication depends also on client.Another tip would be the following. Suppose you're interested in a specific girl which goes to the room with someone else. Once they return from the room, you can ask the guy about his experience. I have done this several times and always got a decent and straight answer from the 'collegue' involved. Unfortunately this technique is helped if one speaks German.

Horny Harry
07-08-16, 15:05
How to get a GFE Experience while in Sharks?Start with some personal hygiene: brush teeth, flossing, mouthwater, use deodorant, don't eat gigantic amounts of onions and garlic the night before etc. You'd be surprised how many guys seriously smell )body odour, teeth etc) when you walk by them, or sit next to them in an FKK club. (and then I wonder what these poor girls must think when they are fucking them.).

Second: be assertive but friendly. If you act like gullible (naive) then girls will walk all over you and rip you off, if you act like a jerk then girls will provide the minimum service and fuck like a total robot.

Third: stick to the girls recommended (or told to avoid) here by many experienced people like Hessen Bub, BananaBoi, PussyLicker, Siroja etc.

Fourth: don't fall into the trap of upselling. If a girl likes you then she likes you and will probably provide a GFE, basta. If she starts complaining in the room or coming up with all sorts of excuses ("your dick is too big" "I'm tired" etc) don't hesitate to cut your losses, cut the session short and go for the next girl. Better 'only' waste E50 instead of forking out >E100 and still not be satisfied.

Koicarp9745
07-08-16, 18:14
Wednesday 6th July. Last day of Hesse tour.

What a disappointment! I had saved Sharks for last based on all the positive reviews. I realize that it is stupid to condemn a club for one bad encounter, but I didn't like the club layout and it's just too dark. The saving grace is the LU, which started off as very sparse (I was there from 12 to 7) but as time went by got better and better, at least I think it did, peering through the gloom.

I clearly made a mistake going on a cut price day as the place was clogged up with lots of blokes who seemed to use it as a social club. Also more of the girls were walking around wearing towels than I have seen in other clubs. I was amused to see how almost all of the men sunbathing in the garden were wrapped up in their dressing gowns. They didn't seem to understand the concept of a nudist club.

Getting back to the bad encounter; the first few girls that I fancied when prowling around disappeared, presumably with other punters, so I settled on Natalya; small pretty girl with a nice line of chat in reasonable English. However in the room she changed and it was all business and when she realized I wasn't going to pay for any extras, she gave a very perfunctory performance.

Will I go to Sharks again? Probably, but in the evening and not on a Wednesday.

Checkers1
07-08-16, 20:49
Is Anja back at Sharks from FKK Feigenblatt?

Member #4581
07-08-16, 22:18
There is not even a definition of what is GFE. On this board, most members seem to equate DFK with GFE to a large extent. Makes sense, because DFK is one of the few discretionary services (notwithstanding the claims by several members that it is standard and not discretionary and definitely not extra). Every girl is obligated to provide BBBJ and covered sex of course, and other items like anal, COF, CIM, are clearly extras, and hence dfk falls somewhere in between. Some provide BLS, even rim jobs free of charge, others charge for them, and I guess this is one more thing which differentiated a GFE from non GFE? Hard to say, because most girl friends in real life will not do BLS, and most definitely not rim jobs, and in that sense it is hard to claim a free rim job makes it gfe - PSE perhaps.

Th other thing which may qualify as GFE is couch time pre session.

The not easily measured things which actually count as GFE are not discussed much here, and probably not even valued to the same degree by all punters. Demeanor, being pleasant, remembering personal details, being nice to you when she is not actively pursuing you, etc etc.

For me, I am interested in DFK only with a few girls, 4 in total so far in approx 4 years of clubbing which probably added to approx 200-250 sessions in my estimation. For me, it has to feel like a girl friend before I can kiss, so that's my problem. All the 4 girls I DFK'ed, it happened not in my first session with the girl, but may be second or third, or even later. So, I think kissing felt natural. I don't know what was with that specific girl, and it is just an illusion on my part because they provide kissing to pretty much everyone, but the chemistry felt more exclusive from my side. And there are some other girls like Sandra who I have sessioned several times with and must have given her close to a thousand euros over time, but never did DFK with her, even though she is a total sweet heart, and I feel that I have great chemistry with her. So, this is a tough thing to say.

So, when you ask, how can you get GFE, what exactly does it mean? Getting DFK is hardly difficult, there are tons of girls who do it. If it is something more than mechanics, you have to find your own girls where the chemistry matches right.

Hessen Bub
07-08-16, 22:24
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_experience

HB.

Member #4581
07-08-16, 22:28
One time, this one girl asked me "why do you guys post so much on the Internet and discuss girls, write about them etc". I said well, it is a sharing experience; we share our experiences, and provide details which helps out others in trying to make their decisions. She said "Mon., you guys are so stupid. How do you know I provide the same service or experience to everyone. If I like you, I am much more nicer to you, and if not, it is more routine".

This girl is one of the more popular girls and I am hundred percent sure that she provided nothing to me exclusively in a mechanical way that she does not give the next guy. Does she make it feel special? Is it just an illusion? Most likely. But then again, I had sessions which are totally fine and I can't even remember if I sessioned with that girl the next time I see her, unless I look back at my own notes, and mind you I am not even a frequent visitor much less a regular to these clubs. So, there you go.

Member #4585
07-08-16, 23:21
Is Anja back at Sharks from FKK Feigenblatt?Nope. Not that I noticed today at Sharks.

Sirioja
07-09-16, 03:48
130 for 30 mn with Kate who is on tagesplan today, and she worth much more time to enjoy her. 2 h for 2 rounds with her at Sharks, after waiting for her for 6 hours, because of my challenger for Karolina. Pol.For her fans, You will have to do like me, going to Globe. She prefers to keep on working there, better clients for her, like me, and more money to make. 1 hour with a real, super GFE angel, with a new look and belly, a little bit less glamorous than for our first time at Sharks, but a perfect, sensual woman. Fortunately, she recognized me, before I did, and came to meet me. Nice, sweet chat, dreamed 1 hour room, shower together, for 280 €, when I had 2 hours and 2 rounds for 200 at Sharks. But she really worth this expensive rate.

Sad, not to have gone with smiling Steffi who really dances very well and was high GFE last time, but a very pretty girl came to me, asking me: Do You remember me? From Sharks and after World. Impossible for me to recognize her with her new look, but still very pretty, slavian type. I always knew she is high level, but on this night, she was a real GF for our 2 hours, for 560 € , but if she didn't left World on July 2014 , I would have had weekly rooms with her, so about 10 000 € spent for her beauty, her smile and skill. So, not so expensive night, to meet again the girl You tried to find all over Germany, now Larissa, but forever my Isabella, even no more glasses, my dream came true.

After trying 3 girls, Globe is really high level for GFE, for a lover like me. To return very soon. Many girls today, were in German clubs like Samya, Oase. Despite rate, most of girls were busy tonight, when many girls wait at Sharks.

Partheno Lover
07-09-16, 06:41
Most girls are full out on what they do from the start.Some guys are so taken by Ana-bell and other girls as if they are mesmerized by her, I went to room after 10 minutes I wanted to go out of the room reason being lot of guys told me her exceptional service but when I went to room that was her 6th room so she is only there physically yakkkkk.

So what matters is.

1. Look of the girl Face / boobs / legs / skin / age.

2. What time she started or how many rooms does she have.

3. Hygiene how she smells (Mouth), Body odor.

4. Attitude / Approach like GFE.

5. Vibe How hard do you get when you think about being with her in room.

6. There is a way for girl to do upsell, if she is good (You would know after first 5 minutes) you don't mind spending more time / money.

7. Her conversational skill and how much she wants to open her self, You don't want to hear sad stories though.

Club is just not just Sex there is lot of other factors you can enjoy more if you are in to it.

I would say girls are having sex, it is up to you to make your experience unique with her.

Member #4585
07-09-16, 07:15
There are guys who are attracted by Janine, just because of her natural look and because she is German, like some were attracted by small blond Mandy. De. Some guys are not demanding with girls, they are just happy the girl agree to go to room with them, when they pay for. Some also believe all what girls say, Janine has a day job, but is often at Sharks on Wednesday and Friday afternoon. When she started 2 years ago, she had a day job and came to Sharks on Friday about 7 pm, not 4 pm, didn't work during the week. If she was Romanian, nobody would write about her. So many Romanian girls worth more at Sharks.Janine de and Mandy de are both German girls and both are hot looking.

Difference is Janine is a starfish in the room and outside the room is impossible to get at due to her German fan club surrounding her like a security blanket that is Fort Knox whereas Mandy does circulate and gives excellent GFE services including from what I can observe is DFK outside of the room pre zimmer to her guests.

So the recommendation is Mandy is well worth the money even at the 50 euro level.

She seems to be constantly booked by local German guys particilarly the older ones and you know that they only spend their money on sure things that are good and where full value or over value is given.

Checkers1
07-09-16, 07:31
Nope. Not that I noticed today at Sharks.A pity. One of the best. She is missing.

Sirioja
07-09-16, 07:49
Mandy is very smiling and seems very friendly, but not one of the prettiest at Sharks, GND type, like Sandra. Both were quite free last Monday. Janine is often free now, but she looks so stupid when she laugh, some Romanian girls could look like clever mind compare to her, even I don t think many Nobel award among girls, and also among businessmen.

Syzygies
07-09-16, 08:08
There is not even a definition of what is GFE.

So, when you ask, how can you get GFE, what exactly does it mean? Getting DFK is hardly difficult, there are tons of girls who do it. If it is something more than mechanics, you have to find your own girls where the chemistry matches right.GFE may best be a vague term. Clearly though if the girl can act like she was your girlfriend in the room, or be more passionate than a real GF, then we can say its a GFE.

CIM and anal are not relevant because plenty of normal GFs don't do that stuff. Lounge chat time is not relevant in my opinion. Girl do what she deems necessary to make the most money. Smart girls will provide chat time but may limit it if they are in demand.

Nice kissing is mandatory for GFE. Some girls do not want it written that they provide super GFE as their boyfriend may read the post and be pissed off.

We therefore should just say GFE and leave off the intimate details about how the girl may have let herself go.

It is not a good idea to write about the big O. Its only a story. Sometimes the girl is angry and says she never had that big explosion that the customer wrote at all.

I cannot write the girl enjoyed herself in case I am believed. Long ago I did write it. The regular customer of one girl believed it. He was jealous and forbad the girl from going to the room with me any more. The asshole thinks he owns the girl. I find myself cock blocked by this ISG reader. The girl is allowed to take customers but not me, if she wants to retain his his regular business. Its too much money coming from him for her to give up.

He thought he was the exclusive one who could turn the girl on. All other guys were just customers and the girl was just giving service. LOL.

Not the first time. Sometimes guys believe they are the special customer. Years ago at Palace a girl asked me to stop coming to club on a Saturday because her long time customer was getting jealous. He wanted to marry her actually. LOL She initially asked me to visit on a different day so as not to upset her customers who wanted to book many hours. Later she suggested we had better meet outside the club so her customers would think I had disappeared. That is what caused me to move from Palace to Oase as my regular club and later to World.

Howie:
Ellis / Elliz / Ellys the tall slim kooky model is back and should be around for maybe next 10 days. Has blonde curly hair. Put on a small amount of weight giving her a killer ass. One of the best asses in the Sharks right now.

Line up was reasonably good but not outstanding. Should have tried Mandy(Ger) while she was available early in the day. Body like Daenerys (Game of Thrones) but face a little different. Very busy girl. Perhaps number 1 girl in the club for customers yesterday. Skinny Erika also extremely busy but perhaps was just one customer keeping her occupied.

Daria of Oase (Gloria sister) is now Greta. Slim and trim now. Light brown hair rather than former blonde hair

Ellis, Beatrice, Helli, Roxanna, Janine, Mandy, Ruby were present. I am too lazy to make a list right now. Just the best looking girls for my spec. Beatrice has sexy holiday bikini tan lines.

Megan and Moira missing, as examples.

Strangely Ruby is not yet that busy. Pretty slim blonde girl with great tits, good GFE, and tight pussy. Recommended.

Sirioja
07-09-16, 09:11
Where does stay Ruby at Sharks? Blond with nice tits, never noticed?

Exodus8
07-09-16, 09:12
I cannot write the girl enjoyed herself in case I am believed. Long ago I did write it. The regular customer of one girl believed it. He was jealous and forbad the girl from going to the room with me any more. The asshole thinks he owns the girl. I find myself cock blocked by this ISG reader. The girl is allowed to take customers but not me, if she wants to retain his his regular business. Its too much money coming from him for her to give up.

He thought he was the exclusive one who could turn the girl on. All other guys were just customers and the girl was just giving service. LOL.
Hows that possible unless the jealous stay at the club 24-7 or perhaps he will pay other girls for intel I. E. If his girl went to the zimmer with you, LOL.

Jooeey
07-09-16, 12:34
So currently which are the Names which have to be avoided in Sharks? And any name recommendations?

Sirioja
07-09-16, 13:17
So currently which are the Names which have to be avoided in Sharks? And any name recommendations?Girls who attract you or not, then speak with them and behave like a nice man. You will get from how you behave and treat them.

Hessen Bub
07-09-16, 15:49
For her fans, You will have to do like me, going to Globe. She prefers to keep on working there, better clients for her, like me, and more money to make. Yes, that's the reason why she went back to Globe, because of Siri being such a great client.

HB.

Jooeey
07-09-16, 19:40
No seriously any names to avoid and any real names to look out for?

Dutedrac
07-09-16, 22:41
After trying 3 girls, Globe is really high level for GFE, for a lover like me. To return very soon. Many girls today, were in German clubs like Samya, Oase. Despite rate, most of girls were busy tonight, when many girls wait at Sharks.At almost 5 euro per minute some romanian dreaming GFE is the least they can provide. Which is the same romanian dreaming GFE you are getting at Acapulco for little more than 1 euro per minute, or not?

Quick note on the outdoors. Why not a big glassy outdoor sauna instead of the new semi-useless WC building? New huts are ok, reasonable number of them, ok decor, even if them designers don't seem to understand what is the purpose of having a mirror in the fucking rooms. Temperature was ok, but I've not yet tried in an extra hot day.

Upstairs rooms still without air-con and silly mini fans. Very smart.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 01:17
Some girls seen recently (50% at least not known):
* ? (ex Palace and Oase Angelina)
* Agnes
* Aida(Rom)
* Amanda(ex Oase)
* Anca(Rom)
* Annabell(Bul)
* Ariana(Rom)
* Astrid(Bul)
* Beatrice(Rom, ex Oase)
* Bianca(Rom)
* Catalina(Rom ex Oase brunette Sabina)
* Chanel(Cro)
* Cindy(Rom)
* Corinna(Rom)
* Crissy(from Oase)
* Dilek(Tur/Rom)
* Dina(Hun)
* Elizz/Ellis/Alice(Rom)
* Elli(Hun)
* Emine(Bos)
* Enya(Rom)
* Esperanza
* Ester(Rom)
* Evita(Rom)
* Greta(Rom, Gloria's sister ex Magda/Daria Oase)
* Hanna(Rom)
* Hannah (Cze)
* Helli
* Ivy(Rom)
* Janine(Deu)
* Jessica(Rom)
* Kaira/Kyra("Svk"/Srb)
* Karina(Lit)
* Kathy(Rom)
* Kitty
* Larissa(Rom)
* Laura
* Lavinia
* Lorena(Rom)
* Luisa
* Mandy(Deu)
* Marlene
* Martina
* Nicholetta(Hun)
* Oprah(SA?) and 4 other black girls
* Paloma (ex World Karina)
* Patricia(Mol)
* Ralucca(Rom)
* Rihanna(Rom)
* Rose/"Tata"(Thai)
* Roxana(Rom)
* Ruby(Rom)
* Sandra(Deu)
* Sena(Tur/Deu)
* Sidonia(Rom)
* Silvana(Ita)
* Stella(Rom/Asian)

FireStorm1
07-10-16, 05:24
No seriously any names to avoid and any real names to look out for?Delia & Natalia, both are from Romania. They're the worst girls that I've encountered at any FKK. Just a waste of time and money!

FireStorm1
07-10-16, 05:43

*Lorena(Rom)Are you talking about Lorena the thin girl with black hair? I was curious about where she was from. Her friend told me that she was from Hungary, but when I asked Lorena, she said that she was from Moldova. I told Lorena that her friend said that she's Hungarian. She assured me that she was from Moldova and called her friend stupid.

Akibono
07-10-16, 06:41
Anyone seen Ginger (De) recently? No reports about her for awhile.

Action22
07-10-16, 06:43
Ivy told me she was from Moldova.

Oprah is from Kenya.

Stella told me her name was Sara and is Thai and Romanian, which is an interesting combination for a FKK.

The LU was really, really good Friday night, Makes me wish I was 25 again.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 08:11
Where does stay Ruby at Sharks? Blond with nice tits, never noticed?Ruby slim platinum blonde (yes very nice high tits) and friend Rihanna hang just behind the stairs (dance pole side of stairs). Both can give excellent GFE (yes good kissing), good bodies and pretty. Recommended.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 08:24
So currently which are the Names which have to be avoided in Sharks? And any name recommendations?Have not had any really dud girls recently. Some failed the preliminary very short chat.

Recommended girls that I thought were great (and a couple not tried but very popular):
* Agnes.
* Annabell (Bul) ***
* Ariana (Rom).
* Brenda / Lea.
* Catalina (Rom ex Oase brunette Sabina).
* Elizz / Ellis / Alice (Rom).
* Hanna (Rom).
* Helli.
* Kelly (Puerto. R).
* Lavinia.
* Mandy (Deu).
* Megan.
* Mia.
* Moira ***
* Oprah (SA?
* Paloma (ex World Karina).
* Patricia (Mol).
* Rihanna (Rom).
* Ruby (Rom).
* Sandra (Deu).
* Yellis.

Apologies to the other girls not tried.

Reef LostCause
07-10-16, 08:46
Some girls seen recently
* Oprah(SA?) and 4 other black girls
3 of them should be:

- Emmanuelle (French caribbean).

- Winnie (Jamaica, of huge ass fame).

- A new one named Melo (sp?) Short hair. Says she's from Kenya (Flag collectors, are you listening?

I'm not particularly looking for black girls, but I had a good session w / Winnie a few weeks ago.

Saw Melo come in dressed in street clothes and she looked gorgeous. Made a mental note to look for her when she would have made it to the main section. She looked as good without her clothes. Had a short conversation wit her, but she left w / a dude and, as it was already late, I left myself shortly after.

Jooeey
07-10-16, 08:51
Have not had any really dud girls recently. Some failed the preliminary very short chat.

Recommended girls that I thought were great (and a couple not tried but very popular):
* Agnes.
* Annabell (Bul).
* Ariana (Rom).
* Brenda / Lea.
* Catalina (Rom ex Oase brunette Sabina).
* Elizz / Ellis / Alice (Rom).
* Hanna (Rom).
* Helli.
* Kelly (Puerto. R).
* Lavinia.
* Mandy (Deu).
* Megan.
* Mia.
* Moira.
* Oprah (SA?
* Paloma (ex World Karina).
* Patricia (Mol).
* Rihanna (Rom).
* Ruby (Rom).
* Sandra (Deu).
* Yellis.

Apologies to the other girls not tried.Interesting, you that pointing out to other girls saying that "Apologies for other girls not tried" as in all the girls who have read this some of them whose name is not mentioned in the list don't feel hurt. :) And as if they all are reading this. :)

Is Maya the Red Haired Romanian still there? When was she last seen?

Sirioja
07-10-16, 08:51
Ruby slim platinum blonde (yes very nice high tits) and friend Rihanna hang just behind the stairs (dance pole side of stairs). Both can give excellent GFE (yes good kissing), good bodies and pretty. Recommended.Thanks, so Ruby stays close to Megan? When she is at Sharks. I also don t know other Rihanna than the singer on tour in France, but I won't go.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 09:04
Some guys are so taken by Ana-bell and other girls as if they are mesmerized by her, I went to room after 10 minutes I wanted to go out of the room reason being lot of guys told me her exceptional service but when I went to room that was her 6th room so she is only there physically yakkkkk.
Its about chemistry and a connection and the girl not being too tired. However I was indeed mesmerised, and those guys were right, even after several other customers went before. What is fabulous for me, may not be for you.

Like Sirioja says. Make an effort to be nice to to the girl, give her some respect, and this can work wonders, to pull the girl out of her boredom and allow her to relax and have a relatively good time.

Luckily most girls at Sharks can go home or back to their sleep room once they are too tired and have had too many customers. I never frequent the club very late when girls may have had too many fucks.

Some girls have excellent stamina but there are limits. Girls with stamina don't avoid me.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 09:11
Interesting, you that pointing out to other girls saying that "Apologies for other girls not tried" as in all the girls who have read this some of them whose name is not mentioned in the list don't feel hurt. :) And as if they all are reading this. :)

Is Maya the Red Haired Romanian still there? When was she last seen?Yeh girls read. I can't know all the really great performing girls in the club. I make limited efforts to try new girls, as am looking for safe bets and girls to my particular specs. However new girls (for me) tried recently have been excellent, so I believe taking time to choose and looking for a good vibe and even picking up a few tips from buddies can be very helpful to avoid wrong choices.

Some other guys have been making some wrong choices with clueless or restrictive girls. Perhaps my choices have been a little more careful or just having luck. I tend to know which "buddies" make reliable recommendations.

For all three of my recently tried girls, I was able to consult with another customer who already tried them and was happy. Thanks to M, S, and P for the recommendations. Helps to know many guys in the clubs over the years, especially guys that are not easily impressed by girls. So its not just lucky. Another buddy is an extreme optimist and loves all the girls. I would not take any notice of his recommendations.

BarryManila
07-10-16, 09:21
Is Maya the Red Haired Romanian still there? When was she last seen?She might be away more than a year now. In the meantime I heard she's been to Hawaii (Club in Bavaria). Good performer with excellent kissing.

Jooeey
07-10-16, 09:22
How do you guys react to girl who say they are Italian or Spanish! Do you guys still go ahead with them? Them saying Italian or Spanish is that anyways indication of girl being only money oriented and mediocre in service?

Banana Boi
07-10-16, 09:35
How do you guys react to girl who say they are Italian or Spanish! Do you guys still go ahead with them? Them saying Italian or Spanish is that anyways indication of girl being only money oriented and mediocre in service?Makes no difference to me. If a girl is hot she's hot. Don't care where she says she's from. Everything else said in a club by both parties is a lie anyways so it should not matter.

Sirioja
07-10-16, 10:02
No more white skin Maya who stayed on entry side, since March 2015 . Maybe she changed club, didn't see her at Globe.

XXL
07-10-16, 15:04
How do you guys react to girl who say they are Italian or Spanish! Do you guys still go ahead with them? Them saying Italian or Spanish is that anyways indication of girl being only money oriented and mediocre in service?Rumanians often have a good grasp of Italian or Spanish as Rumanian is also a Romance language. So they will try to pass themselves off as being from those countries. It may work with clients who are not themselves cognizant of those languages. I do not mind anymore being bullshitted in that fashion. It ends up being embarassing, if anything, to the girl. Most of us will agree there is little correlation between such faking and quality of service.

FormulaOneFan
07-10-16, 16:36
Had an excellent room with Katja last night. Slim Ro, curly brunette, tan skin, natural been cups. Very strong GFE and sensual time. I was pretty spent from earlier in the week but she went the extra mile to make sure I finished even when I was ready to call it good. Very nice and sweet girl as well.

Member #4581
07-10-16, 16:43
To be honest, I am sick of this Romanian girl bashing. Has it occurred to you that Romanian girls are not ashamed of their nationality and not necessarily aspiring to be some fake Italians or Spanish because they think that is a superior nation or culture, but they lie because they think a whole bunch of punters have this obsession with non Romanian girls? So, a punter who likes the optics of a girl, who is convinced a girl will provide acceptable service, is willing to walk away because the girl is Romanian? What is the girl to do? She lies, and does whatever else to close the sale.

I see a whole ton of hypocrisy here. Punters complain, rightly, that some girls are going with only Asians or that some clubs don't even admit Turkish or Indians or blacks, and then in the next breath ask should they avoid Romanians.

How about treating each individual on his or her own merits, and not based on what tribe they are supposed to be a part of?

Hessen Bub
07-10-16, 17:09
Is Maya the Red Haired Romanian still there? When was she last seen?Gone for many months, didn't hear anything about her.

HB.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 18:16
Ivy told me she was from Moldova.

Oprah is from Kenya.

Stella told me her name was Sara and is Thai and Romanian, which is an interesting combination for a FKK.

The LU was really, really good Friday night, Makes me wish I was 25 again.Stella shows no signs of understanding Thai the slightest bit so I doubt the Thai bit. She does not speak to other Thai girls either when I am around.

Some more names: Anita, Erika, Christina, Fabiana.

Takedown
07-10-16, 18:47
I cannot speak for everyone about their reasons but I also often also seek out non-Romanians but not because I think Romanians provide poor service. Although a few of my favorites are Romanian, I enjoy spending time with girls from different nations because different cultures also provide different experiences in the room. For example, I like a blond Greek girl at Sharks, Helena / Elena? I get to learn a little about Greek culture and even a little about Greek politics.

Even with Romanians, I tend to stay away from the popular groups because they are very similar and predictable in attitude and often in performance. The Romanian girls who I enjoy the most are usually the outsiders seen by themselves or maybe with just one other friend of hers. The ones that stay in packs come off to me as trashy girls and when I actually go to speak with them, the interaction almost always confirms my suspicion.

To be honest, I am sick of this Romanian girl bashing. Has it occurred to you that Romanian girls are not ashamed of their nationality and not necessarily aspiring to be some fake Italians or Spanish because they think that is a superior nation or culture, but they lie because they think a whole bunch of punters have this obsession with non Romanian girls? So, a punter who likes the optics of a girl, who is convinced a girl will provide acceptable service, is willing to walk away because the girl is Romanian? What is the girl to do? She lies, and does whatever else to close the sale.

I see a whole ton of hypocrisy here. Punters complain, rightly, that some girls are going with only Asians or that some clubs don't even admit Turkish or Indians or blacks, and then in the next breath ask should they avoid Romanians.

How about treating each individual on his or her own merits, and not based on what tribe they are supposed to be a part of?

Jooeey
07-10-16, 18:57
Some more names: Anita, Erika, Christina, Fabiana.These names are of some more recommended girls?

Hai007
07-10-16, 19:12
Friday- Sharks again and wanted to see Mandy (DEU) . Unfortunately just saw her short. She went into the locker room and was gone. And that already in prime time.

Does anyone know when it is back and at what times?

Alternatively, I then had Evelina (?) from Romania, 21 years, B Cup very pretty face. Had a standard number with a pretty and smiling girl.

Der Auslander
07-10-16, 20:55
These names are of some more recommended girls?I would not spend my time in the club name checking girls if I were you. You will not see the wood for the trees. In other words girls who work for Syzygies may not necessarily work for you. They may not appeal to you (or you might not appeal to the girls!?!) or you might not have any chemistry. Best to chat to a few girls who appeal to you and suggest that you would like to spend more than a half hour in the room if the chemistry is correct. Also try and hook up in the club with a few senior ISG members (who actually know what they are talking about. (Hint: a high post count does not necessarily mean an ISG Member knows what he is talking about. Some high post count members travel to Germany two or thee times a year at best and spend the rest of their time spamming this board). No harm having a few names of working girls in your head whom you believe might appeal to you, however do try and relax, enjoy the ambiance of the club and play the game as it presents itself to you on the day.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 21:12
These names are of some more recommended girls?No just some more girls present. Stella is not recommended by me. Different thread.

Some more girls present Angel, Dora or Dura, Ebru a new Turkish girl from Harem Padderborn, not the old Ebru.

Syzygies
07-10-16, 21:48
Some girl comments.

Repeated with Ellys / Elliz curly blonde model, Slim platinum blonde Ruby (tight pussy), and Hanna (Rom). All good GFE. One guy liked Ruby so much, he took her 3 times in a day and doubles with her friend Rihanna.

Tried new girls for me. All good.

The famous tall slim kooky Annabell, super GFE. Definite repeat often.

Rihanna friend of Ruby. Changes hair style a lot. In room needed no instruction knew how to do everything the way I like without being asked. Both Ruby and Rihanna are probably Finca girls. Good service.

Senna light skinned small face and cute nose Turkish / Kurdish Deutsch girl with several tats and lower lip piercing. Possibly cutest girl in club for me.

Good GFE and likes extended DATY. Great small tits and nice ass. All good. Drank wine before sessuon and was busting at the end. LOL almost a squirter. Ha ha. Definte repeat. Nice kisser.

Der Auslander
07-11-16, 00:26
I can also vouch for Hanna (ROM) with whom I spent some time recently. Excellent service.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 05:49
Some more girls present Angel, Dora or Dura, Ebru a new Turkish girl from Harem Padderborn, not the old Ebru.Also Yvette has come to mind. The consequence of not making any notes and working off an old list.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 05:59
I would not spend my time in the club name checking girls if I were you. You will not see the wood for the trees. In other words girls who work for Syzygies may not necessarily work for you. They may not appeal to you (or you might not appeal to the girls!?!) or you might not have any chemistry. Best to chat to a few girls who appeal to you and suggest that you would like to spend more than a half hour in the room if the chemistry is correct. Also try and hook up in the club with a few senior ISG members (who actually know what they are talking about. (Hint: a high post count does not necessarily mean an ISG Member knows what he is talking about. Some high post count members travel to Germany two or thee times a year at best and spend the rest of their time spamming this board). No harm having a few names of working girls in your head whom you believe might appeal to you, however do try and relax, enjoy the ambiance of the club and play the game as it presents itself to you on the day. This is for newcomers.

My thought is that recommendations are most useful to guys who already know the girls or can put a face to the name.

Obviously recommendations are ignored if the particular girl does not appeal.

I do think picking random girls in the club is fraught with dangers of disappointment. So can be useful to get introduced to several appealing girls in the club without selecting in too much hurry.

Then try to find out if any of the target girls are highly recommended or at least recommended by someone.

That is something like my procedure. I decided to take Senna but did try to check if anything was known about her or any negative reactions. No specifics but was no negative feedback that mattered. One guy said he did not go for the face but I thought she very pretty. That was after he had provoked a slight argument with her with a silly comment. LOL.

I don't recall any previous reports about the girl. I had been watching Senna for a long time before I pulled the trigger. I am quite cautious really.

On the other hand, if your target is an extremely popular girl like Evita as example, you have to be very fast or another guy will grab her. She can be mostly stuck with her regular customers or preferred type of customer on a busy day. One of my target girls was basically busy almost all day with a single customer on one particular day. So selection procedure has to be adapted to circumstances.

I was too slow to select Mandy. I did not realise just how busy she would be later.

There is always a danger that girls who perform for guys who have been here long term, may not perform same for everyone. In the past I have taken girls who were good for others but not for me. Nothing is guaranteed.

Bad luck happens, but its unfortunate if a new comer gets several weak to bad girls in a row. So taking a safer bets can be better to start off with. Even I an trying to minimise the gamble. Don't want to just burn money.

TankTank123
07-11-16, 06:42
That is something like my procedure. I decided to take Senna but did try to check if anything was known about her or any negative reactions. No specifics but was no negative feedback that mattered.

On the other hand, if your target is an extremely popular girl like Evita as example, you have to be very fast or another guy will grab her.

I was too slow to select Mandy. I did not realise just how busy she would be later.I did put up a post last week recommending Senna to someone asking about German girls with Turkish parentage, but somehow I forgot to add how good I found her service and GFE. And I too found her very cute.

Evita was quite free on Wednesday. I believe her availability depends on the presence / absence of those clients of hers who book her for long sessions.

I tried Mandy also on Wednesday. Sorry, nothing to write home about. Service was standard, but she was quite friendly and chatty. I don't think you missed much.

Janine was busy much of the time I was there, so I am still unable to have a 2nd session with her to confirm whether or not my reasonably good first session with her 2 months ago was a fluke.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 07:42
I did put up a post last week recommending Senna to someone asking about German girls with Turkish parentage, but somehow I forgot to add how good I found her service and GFE. And I too found her very cute.

Evita was quite free on Wednesday. I believe her availability depends on the presence / absence of those clients of hers who book her for long sessions.

I tried Mandy also on Wednesday. Sorry, nothing to write home about. Service was standard, but she was quite friendly and chatty. I don't think you missed much.

Janine was busy much of the time I was there, so I am still unable to have a 2nd session with her to confirm whether or not my reasonably good first session with her 2 months ago was a fluke.OK but others say Mandy gives great service beyond normal and is clearly in Demand. Face not quite my spec so no big deal to miss her. I prefer the slim face like Senna.

Evita has a lot more weekend customers but perhaps not the regular German crew of guys.

Janine busy in the room or flanked by Germans in the lounge. Still moderately popular with regular customers. I am yet to try. I suspect she warms to her preferred customers. Milage will vary a lot. Definitely a risky choice but many are not deterred.

Jooeey
07-11-16, 09:41
This is for newcomers.

My thought is that recommendations are most useful to guys who already know the girls or can put a face to the name.

Obviously recommendations are ignored if the particular girl does not appeal.

One of the ponts that you mention is, once you like a girl check out here if there is anything negative written about her. But how is that feasible? One is not expected to be there watch a girl live and at the same time, Real Time, Live, put a post here about that girl asking if he should go with her? And if there are any negative comments about her? How does that work out?

Banana Boi
07-11-16, 09:55
One of the ponts that you mention is, once you like a girl check out here if there is anything negative written about her. But how is that feasible? One is not expected to be there watch a girl live and at the same time, Real Time, Live, put a post here about that girl asking if he should go with her? And if there are any negative comments about her? How does that work out?He means when you find the girl's name then go on the multiple boards and search for PAST reviews of her. It is very easy to find reviews of girls on other boards since each girl will have her own thread. You should get a cheap SIM with data from a place like Aldi to make this feasible since wifi in most clubs are too slow.

Evita and Enya are pretty safe bets at Sharks and both are on the upper end of the looks scale imo.

For Sharks regulars, is Karin still missing?

Jooeey
07-11-16, 10:20
He means when you find the girl's name then go on the multiple boards and search for PAST reviews of her. It is very easy to find reviews of girls on other boards since each girl will have her own thread. You should get a cheap SIM with data from a place like Aldi to make this feasible since wifi in most clubs are too slow.

Evita and Enya are pretty safe bets at Sharks and both are on the upper end of the looks scale imo.

For Sharks regulars, is Karin still missing?I thought people read and then went to the clubs, I cannot fathom someone while in the club talking to the girls for a minute getting to know her name and then coming to the forum here and find out her reviews. Never done that. Sounds a very strange quirky thing.

Sirioja
07-11-16, 11:01
No sexy Karin. Ro since April, classy look Ilka left, Megan off, Roberta. Ro probably returned to Zurich where business is higher, no Anja. Alb, Sharks is really not on top for my eyes at the moment. Only Steffi. Ro, Bianka. Ro, Agnes. Pol and Dina for my eyes pleasure. Very average castings at Sharks, Mainhattan and World. Maybe time to give a look at Oase and kick the 2 holes, can t be worst. Atlanta is higher for me at the moment, even less girls, but I m not interested by many GND, not my dream.

BarryManila
07-11-16, 11:10
For Sharks regulars, is Karin still missing?Yes. Karin didn't return yet.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 11:15
One of the ponts that you mention is, once you like a girl check out here if there is anything negative written about her. But how is that feasible? One is not expected to be there watch a girl live and at the same time, Real Time, Live, put a post here about that girl asking if he should go with her? And if there are any negative comments about her? How does that work out?No I don't recommend seeking info real time on the forum. Advice can come from verbal sources.

You asked for recommendations. You have to commit the recommended girls to memory or have a list or whatever suits you. It is not easy if you do not know the recommended girl faces already.

After you know some girls recommendations gain more meaning.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 13:51
He means when you find the girl's name then go on the multiple boards and search for PAST reviews of her. It is very easy to find reviews of girls on other boards since each girl will have her own thread. You should get a cheap SIM with data from a place like Aldi to make this feasible since wifi in most clubs are too slow.

For Sharks regulars, is Karin still missing?I don't go on internet searching while in the club and I don't suggest it, but I can see its possible.

I did not see any famous beauty Karin. I assume the blonde with the wide CCups.

We cannot ever say a girl has not been seen. Only when she has been seen.

FormulaOneFan
07-11-16, 19:03
For any teeny / young lovers out there. I sessioned with Flori / Flory (sp) - tiny brunette Ro, maybe 1. 6 m, petite a-cups and tight flat stomach. She was wearing a black fishnet coverup that went from her hips to just under her breasts, but left nothing to the imagination. She was sitting (sun at least) across from the bar, at the bottom of the stairs to the jacuzzi / cave rooms. Right on the corner section of counch. She is a spinner by very definition, and according to her just turned 19. I will say that at least with me, GFE was low (no DFK, light pecks / kissing, no DATY. But I didn't' ask) but what she did do was exceptional. I was already skeptical that I was going to be able to finish at in any sessions due to many rooms over the past week, and she was my second of the day, but her BBBJ nearly made me cum. Even better is that her pussy is VERY tight. That did make me cum within just a few minutes of action. Considering the previous day I had a long session with Katja because my member was not cooperating and then an aborted session because I couldn't keep it up, this was outstanding.

I even considered taking her again later, but wanted something a bit more GFE and variety is always good.

Syzygies
07-11-16, 20:23
1. 60 m is not tiny. LOL That is average height for Romanians I think abd quite okay For me. Some girls may well be just under 1. 50 without heels. Not so many girls make it over 170.

Not too tall has advantages for doggie position.

Sirioja
07-11-16, 21:42
Like Sirioja says. Make an effort to be nice to to the girl, give her some respect, and this can work wonders, to pull the girl out of her boredom and allow her to relax and have a relatively good time.Does it really need to make so big effort? Even paying for sex, why not just behaving like a man with a woman in normal life? Behind the prostitute, there is a woman, and usually it works when she feels to be respected and she trust.

About Anabel. Bu, I confirm, after my evening with her, she is a nice girl, even not the prettiest.

SugarM
07-12-16, 00:34
Gents,

I am new to this forum and after a lot of searching and reading of your awesome posts and other websites, I thought it best to get some help. I will be travelling to Germany in 2 weeks time landing Thursday in Frankfurt. My Friday morning is booked then I am free till my return Sunday morning. I'm super excited to enjoy the FKK scene over the weekend- want to try at least 2 of Mainhattan, Palace and Sharks.

Forgive me if I am making this query on the wrong thread.

As I land in Frankfurt on Thursday at 2 pm, my thought after checking in would be:

-Thursday: Palace / Mainhattan.

-Friday: train to Sharks.

-Saturday: Palace / Mainhattan.

I thought starting in Mainhattan would be good as I would enjoy a warm day in the garden as well coming from winter where I am now (and some beers are included in the fee). But it seems from reviews (even with risk of upsell) Palace has a better LU, so I'm genuinely confused.

There is also a room available for me in Darmstadt if I prefer and I am balancing the option of staying there if you guys think I should rather do Sharks on Thursday and Saturday and travel to Frankfurt proper on Friday and enjoy Mainhattan / Palace after my morning meetings.

Any advice would be highly appreciated as it's my first time and I know you gents would be able to give good experienced recommendations with regards to LU and best options over July Thurs / Fri / Sat. While I am aware that some days are hit / miss, I have a thing for high quality blondes if this helps your advice.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Takedown
07-12-16, 02:59
I can only say that if you are looking for high quality blondes, there are very few at Sharks since most are Brunette. Actually, that is a good question to the more frequent mongers. Which club has the most blondes?

Gents,

I am new to this forum and after a lot of searching and reading of your awesome posts and other websites, I thought it best to get some help. I will be travelling to Germany in 2 weeks time landing Thursday in Frankfurt. My Friday morning is booked then I am free till my return Sunday morning. I'm super excited to enjoy the FKK scene over the weekend- want to try at least 2 of Mainhattan, Palace and Sharks.

Forgive me if I am making this query on the wrong thread.

As I land in Frankfurt on Thursday at 2 pm, my thought after checking in would be:

-Thursday: Palace / Mainhattan.

-Friday: train to Sharks..

Pistons
07-12-16, 03:57
I think you will enjoy Oase far more than at least Mainhatten even if it is a short train or car ride north of franfurt proper. Leaving out Oase (the best frankfurt club) is a misstake.

But to compare the 3 big frankfurt clubs of Sharks, Palace, Oase in generalized terms of type of girls (very rough):

Sharks: taller girls
Oase: petite fit girls
Palace: silicon/tatoo and hooker pornstar girls.

Akibono
07-12-16, 04:44
I can only say that if you are looking for high quality blondes, there are very few at Sharks since most are Brunette. Actually, that is a good question to the more frequent mongers. Which club has the most blondes?Palace has a high number.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 05:30
Sounds perfect for people flying into the Frankfurt airport, but unfortunately I'll be arriving via train and have a hotel in that area. It looks like taking a bus from there takes quite a bit longer and the lines stop running around midnight; is there any other option to get from Frankfurt train station to Sharks late at night?

Thanks!Rent a car or take a taxi or walk.

Syzygies
07-12-16, 06:18
I think you will enjoy Oase far more than at least Mainhatten even if it is a short train or car ride north of franfurt proper. Leaving out Oase (the best frankfurt club) is a misstake.

But to compare the 3 big frankfurt clubs of Sharks, Palace, Oase in generalized terms of type of girls (very rough):

Sharks: taller girls
Oase: petite fit girls
Palace: silicon/tatoo and hooker pornstar girls.The amount of silicone in Sharks is on the rise big time. Even Patricia now. I will have to do a count but 25% or more would not surprise me. Palace got to 50% when I gave it away.

The number of whales is still low so that is a saving grace.

I am avoiding siliconised generally, only the odd exception. So that cuts out a lot of girls.

Tatoos are prevalent. I must accept, since girls with tats are often the pretty face ones.

Others like the girls that don't really appeal to me.

Anazingly beautiful tits on some girls: Beatrice, Ruby, Helli, Janine, and the list goes on. Surely these girls would never consider silicone.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 06:32
I can only say that if you are looking for high quality blondes, there are very few at Sharks since most are Brunette. Actually, that is a good question to the more frequent mongers. Which club has the most blondes?Actually there are quite a large number of blondes at Sharks.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 06:36
No seriously any names to avoid and any real names to look out for?Look out for Granny Turtle Donatella Versace Silvana. She will be one to take notice of since she likes young strong handsome men.

A name to avoid is the police or the tax collection agents.

Member #4585
07-12-16, 06:39
Friday- Sharks again and wanted to see Mandy (DEU) . Unfortunately just saw her short. She went into the locker room and was gone. And that already in prime time.

Does anyone know when it is back and at what times?Mandy de works primarily between Monday to Friday according to her own claims as she spends the weekends at home with family and friends.

Pistons
07-12-16, 06:40
Actually there are quite a large number of blondes at Sharks.But the ratio is higher at other clubs like oase for example where over 50% are blondes. I prefer both, but I've noticed I go with perhaps 60% blondes and 40% brunettes. Some faces work best with one haircolor though...

Both my palace favourites are brunettes for one