PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Exodus8
09-11-16, 09:26
I had good surprise with Ada The super skinny Ada? Is she any good I passed on her bc didn't get any good vibes.

JWoo9
09-11-16, 09:31
Came here with a fellow monger that I met earlier on Sat. Discounted entry for early on Sunday. Not as many girls that I liked compared to Oase (naturally mid / large breasted brunettes). All that I approached wanted upsell for DFK and DATY but generally allowed it once it was an hour apt (total of 100 E). I remember my first and last lady. First was an blond Moldavian called Enyz or Elsa (limited brunettes that I liked at this point) and we got to talking a bit in the hot tub (really was just warm at this point) and the room. Did my first CIM with her and holy damn that was nice but hard to justify it for the extra cost (IMHO). Last chick was more my type but since I don't recall her name, its not useful for you fellow readers to find again. She does stick to the bar area (with her blond friend) when I was watching her for awhile.

Sirioja
09-11-16, 09:38
Absolutely! I don't know about Sharks, but I made the mistake once to accept a plastic clothing bag at GT a few years ago during one of those summer parties: never again! What a waste of entry fee money because the LU was rather poor and room wait were long.On January 2014 , I had 1 h30 waiting for room with my regular staying with me, only looking sometimes for key, at GT party, great time, 2 h30 for 100, she just said party are bad for business. A German angel at this time.

Pistons
09-11-16, 09:40
If that is former FKKW Emma who had moved to Oase months ago: She is at Oase, gained weight and I had difficulties recognizing her. Definitely more woman for the Euro now.

HB.Different girl I think. She is not fat. Think her name was Francesca at Sharks. But will double check...

Sirioja
09-11-16, 10:12
Me neither. So: I don't visit Sharks on Wednesdays. And I stay away on Sundays as well.

HB.No problem, my regulars come to me on crowded Sundays and I am able to hunt for new attractive girls, I waited for 6 hours for Kate on a Monday, and I didn't regret. I will miss her, I think I m the only one to follow her from Hessen to Zurich. I love my job to make money and FKK are my job to spend money. I work to get what I want. With all money spent, no problem to buy a 911 turbo 4's evolution, maybe nearly 2 soon.

Checkers1
09-11-16, 12:42
Slow night yesterday at Sharks. LU poor in my opinion. Fucked Anja and was happy with the decision. She is back to her normal good Service Level and was fun and playful.

ExpatLover
09-11-16, 20:02
No problem, my regulars come to me on crowded Sundays and I am able to hunt for new attractive girls, I waited for 6 hours for Kate on a Monday, and I didn't regret. I will miss her, I think I m the only one to follow her from Hessen to Zurich. I love my job to make money and FKK are my job to spend money. I work to get what I want. With all money spent, no problem to buy a 911 turbo 4's evolution, maybe nearly 2 soon.Every body has the right to do / spend his money like he wants, but is it reasonable to spend so much money / time in FKK which is for me a fake world, sexe is always a little bit the same and year after year at least for me the routine starts to come.

FunMan13
09-12-16, 01:00
Sorry for the late report. I am still traveling in Spain and have difficulty finding down time to write reports. Anyway, I arrived in FRA on Tuesday, Sept 6th, and immediately took the AIR Bus to Darmstadt. It was a piece of cake. I checked into my hotel and got to Sharks around 1:30 PM. I was starving but did not find any food in the dining area except some fruits. So I ate a couple of bananas. I realized later that food was served in the BBQ area way in the back.

First disappointment: Tuesday was lingerie day so most of the girls had something on. I think there were about 15-20 girls but not many were doable. I settled on Cassy, a pretty full bodied half-Spanish, half-German (that's what she said) with big bolt-ONS. She was definitely over 30. It was an okay session, she did what was asked, light kissing, DATY, BBBJ, FS. She was no GFE at all and was okay with a 30-min session.

After the session, I spent the rest of the day just lounging around and taking in the place. I was quite impressed at the size and the variety of facilities. Several girls came to me but I politely declined. They were all very gracious and said maybe later.

At around 6 PM I picked Rom blond Steffi for another 30-min session. She was better, very obliging but still no GFE. Like Cassy, she wasn't clocking watching but did not push for a longer session. I also want to mention that both girls did not upsell one bit.

I hung around to observe the crowd. It was getting quite full of men and girls. I thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ, especially the lamb chops. The chef was very generous, giving us 3-4 pieces at one time. There was also a lot of fruits and desserts. My only beef is getting drinks from the "bartenders". They were very unfriendly, like it's a pain-in-the-butt to serve us drinks. At first I thought they were expecting tips but I did not see anyone giving any. I finally just went to the water dispenser to get my drinks. Sharks should just let bartenders serve alcohol, and self-service for the non-alcohol drinks.

Member #4585
09-12-16, 08:17
Sorry. You are right. Best tits at Sharks - Diana. Tried her at Oase. Waste of time and money, but nice to grab and suck those titties.

HB.Diana must be a good recommendation for perfect shaped tit lovers. How would Diana's tits compare with those of Beatrice whom I consider to set the standard for natural good looking tits?

PussyLiccker
09-12-16, 08:56
People can have different idea of what is perfect set of tits. I do think Janine's tits are better due to the larger sizing. From what I recall Diana's were smaller.

And then you got tit's like Rebecca's which is very nice also. I like more of the wide diameter tits like hers.

Also, Linda's (LR) tits are very nice due to the well kept rounded shape.

All differently sized and shaped.

Pistons
09-12-16, 10:43
Lets just end this discussion and all agree that Sylvana has the nicest tits?

Jooeey
09-12-16, 10:53
I like more of the wide diameter tits like hers.

Wide Diameter Tits Hmmmm. That's Interestingly described! LOL!

Banana Boi
09-12-16, 11:05
Isn't diameter really a measurement for a circle? That would mean her tits need to be perfectly round.

Personally I prefer radius x2 over diameter.

Member #4581
09-12-16, 11:47
Spent Friday and Saturday at Sharks and Sunday at Oase.

Some impressions, thoughts.

First some girls I know who were seen in one of those two days and others not seen.

Seen.

Sandra.

Laura.

Julie.

Mila.

Patricia Blond, Bul.

Patricia, brunette, Rom?

Janine.

Larissa.

Linda.

Naya.

Megan.

Steffi.

Adela.

Evita.

Jellis.

Esther.

Bianca.

Michelle.

Alice.

Amelia.

Dora.

Crystal.

Sylvana.

Anja.

Lily.

Lorena.

Kareena.

Nelly.

Ellen.

Sabina / Catalina.

Helena.

Magdalena.

Not in or not seen.

Milana.

Roxana.

Jessica.

Cosmina.

Aylice.

Tatiana.

Alice.

Cindy.

Ellis.

Aurelia. Already reported as leaving Sharks for a while.

Arianna.

The lineup was pretty large. For every one girl I knew or talked to, there were at least 3 or even 4 whose names I did not know. My guess is, both days there were north of 90 girls. I was in the club 8 PM to 2 AM on Friday and 6 PM to 1 AM on Saturday.

Still, despite the large line up, this was one of the most disappointing visits to Sharks for me in a while. Perhaps because my best girls were missing. I recognized approx 60-70% of the faces even if I did not know all their names and the rest were new to me. Not many new girls that were appealing.

The gardens were glorious and the weather fabulous all three days. Definitely a good time to sun bathe, eat drink and fuck. Life can't get any better.

I rented a car on this trip and parking was rough. Both days it was initially full when I got there. I hung around a few min and got lucky as someone pulled out. In general, parking is a total bad in Germany or Europe for that matter. Where there is clearly marked pay parking it is fine and rates are geneally low, otherwise it is impossible to know what those little signs mean, if it is ok to park or not, and slots are tiny. If you are driving a Suburban or one of those US behemoths we are used to, good luck. I am happy I got lucky, otherwise I would not have known where to park or what to do at Sharks.

Girls tried.

Megan. I was a bit bummed on Friday night seeing all my favs missing, and Megan rescued my day. A ray of sunshine. Eagerly took her, and tried the nice VIP room which was available. By now, I had done more than 5 sessions with her, so it became sort of easy room, old friends meeting and fucking and what can be more natural than that? She filled out a little as she just came back from home after a month vacation but still that very nice model look, and such a lovely girl. Even kissed her some, and I think she would be up to DFK if I wanted to. I guess I needed to kiss someone as Tatiana was missing as was Aylice. One hour went very quickly. Nice blow job, sex in a few positions, and some catching up. Wanted to do a repeat on Saturday but somehow did not work out. But Megan remains a must do at least once per trip.

Naya. I did not session with my friend Naya on my last couple of trips and so went and asked her. She was a bit surprised. Said "we did not session in a long time, are you sure you want now?" Perhaps her feelings were hurt that I did not go with her on recent visits. Anyway, we went and fuckd in the couches in the VIP section, and she was a bit surprised at my boldness. There were already two other couples fucking away, and we shoved them aside and snuck in between and went at it. I could not finish with Megan despite her best efforts for some reason, and doing it with Naya on the couches pushed me over the edge. Beautiful.

Steffi. A new one for me, had not seen her before. Has been well reported here. Nice body, but optically face is not my type. But pickings were slim on Friday after midnight, and I wanted to do one more session before going home, so asked Steffi to go with me. Not the greatest session in the world for me, I would rate it just OK, but still she was able to fuck me to a finish. I would rate her 8 on body and 6 on face and service. Nice girl but probably not my type especially if my favs are around.

Second day.

I was again bummed that none of my special girls showed up. Right off the bat, some disappointment.

Nelly. Had been eying her on Friday. A nice looking tall brunette, silicones, and cute nose. A bit smoky breath but not terrible and quite ok for those who need to kiss. Tall girls with big tits are not my type at all, but given the desperate state of affairs with the choices I seemed to have, I went with her. Her BJ was just OK, and sex was altitude, but did not finish.

Alice. I had been eying her, teying to remember from where. Face seemed dry familiar. She notices, comes over and says Hi, do you remember? Hmm, sorry honey, did I see you in Oase? No, she says, we had sessioned right here in Sharks in June. I had totally blanked out. If someone had told me prior to me discovering FKK land, that I would fuck a girl as pretty as Alice, and then totally t I even fucked her just 2 months later, I would have said fat chance. But in any case, we tired to renew the old fires, and Alice was not disappointing. She now sported a dirt blond look, and very nice body and face, sorry I can't remember the specific tats and locations. Hangs around the German table. With her nice blow job followed by nice cow girl riding, I was able to finish. Unsure if DFK is available for those in half hour sessions, I did not ask. None of these girls ever pressured me for extras and extended times or tried to short change on time, or other standard complaints people have here, so behavior wise, it was all good.

Ellen. A real petite Romanian, a new girl, think she said she worked in Stuttgart earlier. Pretty face and tiny body, mid size natural tits, very much my type. But she seemed a bit aloof. Despite being new, she was getting a lot of customers and churning them in half hour sessions. We went and tried the chalets outside in the garden, the fan was blowing too cold but when it was shut off, the hut was. Ice and comfy. Not too much to write home about this session. A girl like her would be a natural for me normally, but she was not talkative, did not even want to remove the small corset around her neck, and told me right off the start that she does to kiss, or want to be licked, yadda yadda. Thanks sister, for that info which I did ask for. But her fit was nice and good for me, and I was happy to finish in doggie. Good stuff.

So ended a trip I did not expect to make and only happened due to some last minute business. I think it probably makes sense to visit the club in late September, as many girls were still away. Among the ones who were there, Evita was busiest as usual, doing her Asian trade relations job very very competently. If there were league tables for tabulating deal volumes, she would be Goldman plus Morgan Stanley plus JPM combined. I don't know what's her secret, it is not as if there are bill boards in China and Japan advertising her name, and I am sure other girls would be looking for the same Asian business, but this woman is just awesome at catching them, and holding on to them.

Sandra was quite busy as well. When I was waiting for a room with Megan, she was sitting across from me with another guy. But a couple of hours later, she was packing up and leaving, barely 11 PM. I ran up to her to see if she could stay, but she was so sweet but said in her tired state she can't furnish the quality of service she would like to. A true professional. Unfortunately, she was in on Saturday as well, but I caught just a far glimpse and then gone.

Speaking of league tables, Janine is in some other gig entirely. On Friday, she was with some youngish dude, who got a champagne bucket and they were yapping away. I did not see a single room visit from her. When her dude was gone for a while, I approached her and asked if she was busy and says YES! Wow. She was just yucking it up with young Mr. Turk who got up and was running after another girl in ten minutes. Seriously, she must not want to make any money. Most girls were hitting upon men for business, and here was this girl, who had zero rooms, and when a customer who had been with her at least 5, 6 times earlier asks for a room, she rudely says I am busy, and acts like she did not even remember my face. Oh well. If Evita is Goldman, Janine seems like Amtrak, perpetually in losses and subsidized on tax payer receipts. Guess somehow it works for her.

All in all, not having Tatiana and Aylice was a disappointment, but given the number of girls, it must be good for many men, as my tastes tend to be somewhat different.

Danny227
09-12-16, 15:13
I hung around to observe the crowd. It was getting quite full of men and girls. I thoroughly enjoyed the BBQ, especially the lamb chops. The chef was very generous, giving us 3-4 pieces at one time. There was also a lot of fruits and desserts. My only beef is getting drinks from the "bartenders". They were very unfriendly, like it's a pain-in-the-butt to serve us drinks. At first I thought they were expecting tips but I did not see anyone giving any. I finally just went to the water dispenser to get my drinks. Sharks should just let bartenders serve alcohol, and self-service for the non-alcohol drinks.

True, the service at the bar is horrible. Quite a few of the more season staff left or I have not seen them in a while. A lot of new girls at the bar. For example, For a 6 euro beer I got half foam half beer. I find myself getting water at the cooler a lot too. Different experience at the BBQ; a guy came and took 3 pieces of chicken and the old grill lady shouted at him to take only one and if he wants he can return for more. Bar and grill people are having chats and laughing while we wait for drinks and food.

Also, I find some girls excessively aggressive recently as well, with sentences in the room like I am hurting, so I can't really fuck, seriously, now you tell me? Or manipulating the pelvis, so you can't enjoy the sex. And, many more shenanigans. I remember seeing a girl yesterday putting her ass on a client and making like she is farting on him. Rakula or raluka: blonde pony tale and slim that sits under the aquarium. And then running and laughing, only to return and do it again just a few minutes after. I find that a little distasteful and disrespectful. I saw the guy asking her to not do it again, but not sure she has the emotional IQ or mental maturity or capacity to understand why this is wrong. It seems like sharks became a home for many second class girls that don't get business in the clubs they come from. Well, I am still thankful for many of my more classy regulars, but would greatly appreciate better screening from the management.

Couple all that with the Evolving clientele, and we should all be praying for World to rise back to it's glory days and for Oase to make better food.

Pistons
09-12-16, 16:22
One thing about Sharks is that every guy I talk to there has very different opinnions of the girls they find attractive. In other clubs most agree to some extent on the girls. But Sharks clientelle seems extremely diverse.

Can add a few names as I was there on Wednesday and Sunday: Sisi, Mandy, Mersi, Ada (pluss her whole sofa group), Estelle, Ariel, Francesca.

That Raluka girl is also new I think. Looks quite good/attractive I felt, but she was playing a bit too much maybe. Personality is hard to judge perhaps. Perhaps she thought the guy was turned on by it, or she missjudges some guys and/or is new to this game...

Also missing: Alexia, Senna, Erica, Sonia, Marlyn.

In total I felt LU had slightly improved. Very slightly though.

I went with 7 girls in total at Sharks. Ariel, Janine, Julia or Julie), Sisi, ??? (some rom blonde I forgot the name of. Sits next to Julie by the bar at the short side. Almost afro blonde hair and silicone), Mandy and Estelle.

Only really Sisi and Mandy impressed in the room. Julia is also a repeat and passed the cut, and maybe Estelle if I can talk her into changing her game. She does look impressive at least... but she treated me perhaps a bit as a tourist. Shame on her!

Plusses to Mandy for personality.

Julia, Estelle and Janine for having a sense of humor etc.

PS: They need a bigger water dispenser. It ran out of water too often...

Exodus8
09-12-16, 16:22
Spent Friday and Saturday at Sharks and Sunday at Oase.

Some impressions, thoughts.

Alice. I had been eying her, teying to remember from where.

Thanks for the report. Alice marilyn monroe lookalike?

Pistons
09-12-16, 17:03
Thanks for the report. Alice marilyn monroe lookalike?Alice is a brunette. 1. 60 ish.

Marilyn Monroe was blonde.

Exodus8
09-12-16, 17:19
Alice is a brunette. 1. 60 ish.

Marilyn Monroe was blonde.Thanks, was hoping to see marilyn again LOL.

Pistons
09-12-16, 17:28
Thanks, was hoping to see marilyn again LOL.Marlyn (Marilyn) at Sharks is philippino. Is Marilyn just your nickname of her? Many short blondes at sharks now. Did this girl used to sit by the entrance at the sofas there? Could be Sonia or her (also short blonde) friend then? They both looked slightly like MM perhaps or one of them, though I mixed those 2 friends up a bit.... Mersi also has some MM resemblance (she is new though)... (the same does Andra at Oceans). And there was that picture of a LR girl that looked alot like MM...

Hessen Bub
09-12-16, 17:51
He's referring to Alice / Elizz as Marylin as she has that Monroe look to her. Tall. Blond. Skinny. Small boobs. A few tattoos. Came from Paradise LE. Had a short appearance at Oase, returned to Sharks, was working a few weeks ago.

HB.

Exodus8
09-12-16, 17:51
Marlyn (Marilyn) at Sharks is philippino. Is Marilyn just your nickname of her? Many short blondes at sharks now. Did this girl used to sit by the entrance at the sofas there? Could be Sonia or her (also short blonde) friend then? They both looked slightly like MM perhaps or one of them, though I mixed those 2 friends up a bit.... Mersi also has some MM resemblance (she is new though)... (the same does Andra at Oceans). And there was that picture of a LR girl that looked alot like MM...Not sure if she changed her name she was called Alice / Ellis with MM hairdo. Reported to be back in July but didn't see her on my last trip in late Aug / Sep.

Pistons
09-12-16, 18:03
Maybe Alice just colored her hair then. But she has been a brunette when I have seen her. Hair a bit curly like MM yes.

Or what HB says...

Sirioja
09-12-16, 18:16
Not sure if she changed her name she was called Alice / Ellis with MM hairdo. Reported to be back in July but didn't see her on my last trip in late Aug / Sep.No blond Alice with Marilyn look before, on 2 last Sundays. She was used to work on Sunday and was at Sharks on end of June / beginning of July.

No blond silicon Domenika. Pol.

Crissy. Bu, Kaira, Kiara. De, Dina, Nicoletta, were there. Marina. Lat and Mia are back.

No Mersi. Hu, no more Leila or Roberta, my 2 Sharks summer tornado, despite Megan to warm up and confirm our 1 year celebrationl after our breakfast and Anja who can be lovely, Sharks is not on top just before Messe.

Sirioja
09-12-16, 18:25
Maybe Alice just colored her hair then. But she has been a brunette when I have seen her. Hair a bit curly like MM yes.Not same girl than Alice Marilyn ex Stuttgart. There was also Alice ex Katalina on April.

No Helli, no Aylice. Bu, no Anabel. Bu, no short black hair with glasses Ellis. Hu.

Sandra. De, Lara. De was working on this Sunday.

Horny Harry
09-12-16, 20:11
Marlyn (Marilyn) at Sharks is philippino.For the sake of her customers I would certainly hope she is Filipina. 😎.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Filipina

Pistons
09-12-16, 20:18
For the sake of her customers I would certainly hope she is Filipina. 😎.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/FilipinaBut how would you know it is a she if you only hope? 😃

You try and you find out ;)

Hessen Bub
09-12-16, 20:54
Roxanna is back. Jessica also, with brand new tits.

HB.

Exodus8
09-12-16, 21:04
Jessica also, with brand new tits.

HB.Another one succumbs to the dark side, LOL.

Sirioja
09-12-16, 21:54
Every body has the right to do / spend his money like he wants, but is it reasonable to spend so much money / time in FKK which is for me a fake world, sexe is always a little bit the same and year after year at least for me the routine starts to come.I agree, FKK land is to spend big money and land of illusion and lies, but can have different experiences with different girls, no marriage, no children, only freedom to decide and can change of girl easily. A Porsche is also very expensive and not only to buy. At the moment, I chose girls, because I can rent a dreamed car when I want. When we are lucky to be born and live in France, Germany, UK, US, you just have to be clever and efficient enough to make as much money as You want, I could make much more but money don't interest me, only pleasure and adrenaline interest me, because life is short and can change very fast, when I will be dead, I wouldn't need money anymore. I m also a bad loser, so I don't play casino or loto, with girls at least I get pleasure even spending money. But I m not an example to follow.

I save money during my holidays, less girls, but real sports, more important than FKK for me.

Member #4581
09-13-16, 03:50
Thanks for the report. Alice marilyn monroe lookalike?No, this is a different one. The one you are asking is the really skinny girl with wild-ish hair. She had gone away for several months, and I did see her for one day in June. The Alice I wrote in my report today is newer one to Sharks, and has been in the club for 3/4 months at most, per her claim. She has blondish hair, not a true blond obviously, and pretty face and small tits but not as small as those of Marilyn Monroe Alice.

Horny Harry
09-13-16, 07:38
I save money during my holidays, less girls, but real sports, more important than FKK for me.Hahahaha, says the man who spends his entire life in FKK clubs and writing about them on an internet forum! 😂.

Danny227
09-13-16, 08:54
I agree, FKK land is to spend big money and land of illusion and lies, but can have different experiences with different girls, no marriage, no children, only freedom to decide and can change of girl easily. A Porsche is also very expensive and not only to buy. At the moment, I chose girls, because I can rent a dreamed car when I want. When we are lucky to be born and live in France, Germany, UK, US, you just have to be clever and efficient enough to make as much money as You want, I could make much more but money don't interest me, only pleasure and adrenaline interest me, because life is short and can change very fast, when I will be dead, I wouldn't need money anymore. I m also a bad loser, so I don't play casino or loto, with girls at least I get pleasure even spending money. But I m not an example to follow.

I save money during my holidays, less girls, but real sports, more important than FKK for me.Sell yourself on whatever fantasy you want. E.G, you can try and rationalized FKK clubbing anyway you want, the reality is that we are all addicted and that's that.

Sirioja
09-13-16, 11:10
Hahahaha, says the man who spends his entire life in FKK clubs and writing about them on an internet forum! 😂.Only my week ends and when I go or return from holidays, but never spent any holidays in brothels. When girls see my injuries, they say: Why do you keep on your sports, breaking your body like that? Why don't you stay with us? My answer: because I prefer skiing or bike climbing, as long I m able to.

I should have added in my previous post, we are lucky to be free to think, to say, to write, to make money and to spend our money and I don t steal mine, how we want. Romanian girls are not so lucky, being born in their poor country. And I m not jealous of guys who are more often than me in FKK, I could work most of time from Aca, GT, Samya, even Sharks garden, but I m happy to return to Paris, to my real life.

Danny227
09-13-16, 15:47
One thing about Sharks is that every guy I talk to there has very different opinnions of the girls they find attractive. In other clubs most agree to some extent on the girls. But Sharks clientelle seems extremely diverse.

Can add a few names as I was there on Wednesday and Sunday: Sisi, Mandy, Mersi, Ada (pluss her whole sofa group), Estelle, Ariel, Francesca.

That Raluka girl is also new I think. Looks quite good/attractive I felt, but she was playing a bit too much maybe. Personality is hard to judge perhaps. Perhaps she thought the guy was turned on by it, or she missjudges some guys and/or is new to this game...

Also missing: Alexia, Senna, Erica, Sonia, Marlyn.

In total I felt LU had slightly improved. Very slightly though....Yes. Raluka is new. There was no mistake about the guy not liking is. What does it even mean to fart on someone? But what can you do, some girls are really far from classy, understatement.

BigBuddy69
09-13-16, 18:23
Well, go bike during your weekends!

Craiova
09-13-16, 18:41
but I m happy to return to Paris, to my real life.And in your real life you write about 4000 long posts in around two years.

Sirioja
09-13-16, 20:02
And in your real life you write about 4000 long posts in around two years.Only to try to improve my English, because when I go with Mersi, I can't even speak English with her, she doesn't speak English, she only smiles, when I go with Katea, we speak Russian, then you are much closer with her or Ina, so only here to practice, but I'm a good student. Most are written between clubs, on my way back home or when going to work.

Sirioja
09-13-16, 21:42
Sell yourself on whatever fantasy you want. E.G, you can try and rationalized FKK clubbing anyway you want, the reality is that we are all addicted and that's that.Once again, addiction is when you are not able to control, when you suffer from. I went many times to the VIP GT Bruggen and leaving with no sex, same at Sharks, Oase, World. On a Saturday on end of July 2014, visited World, then Oase, then Sharks on same day, all my girls were off or left, so no sex when visiting the 3 biggest FRA clubs, I didn't need to have sex to empty my balls. Sometimes asking for a girl on Sharks desk and being answered: we have 100 girls today, so I answer: but I don't care about your 100 girls, if you don't answer me about only girl who attract me, I lose my time and prefer to leave. Everything about FKK is under control, it's my week end job. In Paris or NYC, many people leave on Friday after work for week end, car engine say to me: be a nice guy, I want to breathe in the wind, FKK are my week end house to relax, but not for my holidays.

Some smoke, which is a drug, some take cocaine, some look for adrenaline, even when doctor say to you: you should stop to hurt your body, it can be dangerous for your health, but you know you need these sports, this feeling, this adrenaline, then this is addiction, my girls know they can't compete with my sports for my holidays, and doctors know nothing will stop me, as long I can stand up. From mid October, as soon I will be able to walk, let's enjoy same life. I will be very lazy when I will be dead.

Danny227
09-13-16, 22:07
And in your real life you write about 4000 long posts in around two years.4,000 very time-condensed posts. That's roughly 5.5 posts per day. Siri, do you work for the ISG? LOL.

Sirioja
09-13-16, 22:17
Slow night yesterday at Sharks. LU poor in my opinion. Fucked Anja and was happy with the decision. She is back to her normal good Service Level and was fun and playful.Casting was good on Sunday 4 September for me, but quite average on this Sunday, just before messe. Anja was really lovely, taking care of my problem, she is now very different from how she behave when she arrived months ago. It was funny to see tattooed, best pole dancer, Kriss. Ro, smiling to me, after her room with a specialist. She knows me for a while.

IAmTomz
09-13-16, 22:21
I was at Sharks a year ago and spent some time with a cute petite blond Romanian girl, she spoke German green eyes but I can't remember her name. Could be Bianca or something similar anyway she wasn't around 2 months ago but I was told she is coming back! Any one got an idea?

Sirioja
09-13-16, 22:40
The super skinny Ada? Is she any good I passed on her bc didn't get any good vibes.Ada came to me, months ago, on a low casting and slow business day, she was friendly, so I thought: why not? We went to room, she asked me: how long do you want to stay? I answered: it will depend on you. She understood the message, played my game, I took my time with her for 1 hour, and she was a good friendly surprise. She proposed me to finish in her mouth, but didn't insist. I paid 100. She often came on my other visits. Reasons why I never repeated are my regular girls and she is tanned skin and too bitter taste for me, but she can be a nice girl. On this Sunday, even I was not on a day to enjoy many things, a real pleasure to look at her and Diana walking in the garden, what 2 bodies.

Since my discovery of Sharks on February 2014 , except really bad level Nina. Ro who was a pretty, tall, brunette, most of girls trust me and play my game, with repeating when I want, only Dina on February 2014 , was not playing my game, but I respect, no problem, there are other girls to enjoy. Of course, some girls don't kiss, like Steffi or reddish hair Alea. Ro, so no repeat.

IAmTomz
09-13-16, 22:47
I was with a cute little Romanian blonde with natural tits around April but I forgot her name. I visited again in July and she want there anymore any chance she is back? She hanged around with a blonde Moldavian chic with glasses.

Danny227
09-14-16, 00:19
Latest at this point I'd say "thank you" and drive to an other club. Actually I did change club schedule and went at an other club after seeing the parking area at Sharks. When I read these hype stories here I wonder is there something so unique and get only at Sharks and everytime I'm there I didn't find any unique thing there. The actual Diana tits and service discussion here is a very good examble for this, ofc a Sharks beauty with nice tits. Her service wasn't so bad remember her mediocre, had in the last two years many worse sessions with Sharks beauties.

Nothing is for free there and the disadvantage with sausage party are enough for me that on such days I prefer Oase, Mainhattan or World. Plastic bag? I really can't understand why guys accept this with some club alternative near by.Agreed. In general Sharks service took a dive on all fronts. Girls are not great anymore. Even with all the alleged optics advantage, there is not so much to do at Sharks. I have a lot more to do at Oase ATM. World is a question mark. I am not sure why they don't invest more in recruiting. Planning on a drive to GT next week just to change scenery and get away from certain clientele.

Member #4581
09-14-16, 03:22
Agreed. In general Sharks service took a dive on all fronts. Girls are not great anymore.....World is a question mark. I am not sure why they don't invest more in recruiting.....That's an interesting question. I have sometimes wondered if I was starting my own FKK club, how would I recruit and attract the girls. The other things seem more obvious, such as renting / buying the place and facilities, recruiting support staff, getting permits, setting up the books, tax accountants etc, but how do they recruit girls? Technically, since the girls, are paying the club, club is the customer and girl is the supplier. And just what can they say to a girl to recruit? "We have a lot of male customers and you can make a lot of money" - seems obvious. But what else? Would you give them discounts initially? Especially if you are a new club? Since male guests won't come in w / o girls, and girls don't fork over a hundred to work in a club with not enough men, it would seem sensible to offer discounts on both sides to attract enough men and women, until you get up to scale.

Other things you can do / say to attract clubs may be better food, better working conditions what every they may be. Don't know how much those things matter to the girls, as compared to the number of male visitors.

ExpatLover
09-14-16, 03:55
Agreed. In general Sharks service took a dive on all fronts. Girls are not great anymore. Even with all the alleged optics advantage, there is not so much to do at Sharks. I have a lot more to do at Oase ATM. World is a question mark. I am not sure why they don't invest more in recruiting. Planning on a drive to GT next week just to change scenery and get away from certain clientele.The business model of the FKK club is that they don t recruit the girls, they just control if they are above 18 YO, the girls are coming or not it is like for the men.

Exodus8
09-14-16, 05:49
Ada came to me, months ago, on a low casting and slow business day, she was friendly, so I thought: why not? We went to room, she asked me: how long do you want to stay? I answered: it will depend on you. She understood the message, played my game, I took my time with her for 1 hour, and she was a good friendly surprise. She proposed me to finish in her mouth, but didn't insist. I paid 100. She often came on my other visits. Reasons why I never repeated are my regular girls and she is tanned skin and too bitter taste for me, but she can be a nice girl. On this Sunday, even I was not on a day to enjoy many things, a real pleasure to look at her and Diana walking in the garden, what 2 bodies.
.Thanks for the intel Sir Sirioja aka the french devil, LOL.

Somehow the chemistry was lacking and / or I wasnt attracted enough to try her.

Sirioja
09-14-16, 05:59
Agreed. In general Sharks service took a dive on all fronts. Girls are not great anymore. Even with all the alleged optics advantage, there is not so much to do at Sharks. I have a lot more to do at Oase ATM. World is a question mark. I am not sure why they don't invest more in recruiting. Planning on a drive to GT next week just to change scenery and get away from certain clientele.Since a few months, I often wrote Sharks casting is not anymore what it was until April, but same at World since a while and I'm often said the same about Oase, I will have to look with my own eyes, at least I will kick the 2 garden holes there, because old Germans don t like football at Sharks, too noisy, they can t sleep. Nevertheless, Amira. Ro gave me maybe my best room at World on June, I had exceptional room with Alice on April at Sharks and followed her to Globe, exceptional rooms with Roberta. Ro who came from Relax around Zurich, with Leila, half Kazakhstan and speaking Russian, half Tunisian, and I repeated with her less than 1 hour later, but unfortunately all 3 didn't stay at Sharks.

Really difficult to find pretty girls for my tastes, but when I find, it s quite often enjoyable and I repeat quite often.

I agree for problem about night clientele, Alice prefers Globe clients, many girls prefer to avoid them. Top girls go where they get good business.

Sirioja
09-14-16, 06:12
Thanks for the intel Sir Sirioja aka the french devil, LOL.

Somehow the chemistry was lacking and / or I wasnt attracted enough to try her.Some girls, same for Anja, can be more friendly in room than how they behave in public, playing the star, to protect themselves, but when I look at them, from hair to feet, naked in the room, when I took them without heels in front of the mirror, no more star, just women, and I prefer women than actresses. When a girl attract me, I m happy, so I try, at casino I know I will lose, with a girl I know I can win, most of time.

Sirioja
09-14-16, 08:02
4,000 very time-condensed posts. That's roughly 5.5 posts per day. Siri, do you work for the ISG? LOL.I just wish for link of distinction, I got only for Wellcum. At but too easy because I was the only one to visit, so I keep on trying.

Tedesco
09-14-16, 09:22
The service level as from 2012 and before compared to what we encounter very often today has changed a lot. OK, some guys may argue that the price for 30 minutes on the room is nevertheless the same compared to 15 years ago when 100 DM already had to be paid for 30 minutes.

The overwhelming number of girls coming from Romania since mid 2009 was the kick-off of what we see today. Sure, me too I got a lot of great sessions (and still get them) with women from Romania. In the beginning they still followed less or more the rules of the club. Step by step, for example in Samya, they began wearing towels even though they were immediately blamed by the management to take them off. Pants were the next step followed by bras or other kind of erotic suits.

Girls of over nationalities (Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkish hairdressers showing up in the weekend) but South-East European finished over the years. The Romanian girls established their own rules or have to follow the rules already establishes in the subnational groups with a supervisor woman for each group. It was interesting to see within the last years, when getting the chance to know a new girl being a newbie. In the beginning some of them still open-minded and giving you a super performance on the room you never might expected before, a real surprise to repeat as soon as possible. Coming back one week later, full of enthusiasm looking forward to the upcoming next room with that women, you're afterwards astonished, if not disappointed, about what happened this time. Well, potential competitors who might take away clients from other women of the group, will be immediately shown their limits to respect.

Well, in smaller clubs it's different but it happens the same way. Nonetheless a certain number of girls still enjoy their freedom and do their own way knowing well that losing a regular customer with whom making easy money as the relationship built already up is simultaneously excellent, shouldn't be broken providing a service level convenient to the ethnical peer group.

I'm convinced that the evolution in clubs will show us new aspects within the next couple of years.

Danny227
09-14-16, 12:34
The business model of the FKK club is that they don t recruit the girls, they just control if they are above 18 YO, the girls are coming or not it is like for the men.Not exactly, girls have rules. For example, in Oase if they come at 10 am they can leave whenever they want otherwise that's not the case. In World, they must stay until closing if they come at 5 pm. At Sharks, they have more freedom that in any other clubs. So, they are no free to come and go as they please. As far as recruiting (a term to use, they obviously don't post on billboard and on the internet), girls come through various connections (we can debate these connection forever, but it isn't relevant to the point) or alone and the club reserves the right to reject them. I personally saw girls being told no when they come to Sharks and not only when there were no lockers to provide them with. World installed various promotions for the women regarding daily payment to attract girls. Sharks has a promotion at year end to give the girls over 1000 euro (don't recall the exact amount now) if they stay during the holidays. Recruiting means here promotions to attract good girls, so you can call it marketing or sales or whatever name you fancy. The business model for FKK is hardly consistent across the fine print of girl rules and promotions. It is only consistent around: all pay entry, all get food (Oase girls eat once per day with a ticket), fuck in the room, enjoy facility. Clubs owners have various mechanisms to attract good girls. Obviously, Sharks with its most liberal approach to providing the girls with freedom, attracts now the best girls, allegedly. I heard from more than one girl that the reason for being at Sharks is the freedom. So, to sum up, marketing and terms of trade are an inseparable part of recruiting.

Danny227
09-14-16, 13:05
Since a few months, I often wrote Sharks casting is not anymore what it was until April, but same at World since a while and I'm often said the same about Oase, I will have to look with my own eyes, at least I will kick the 2 garden holes there, because old Germans don t like football at Sharks, too noisy, they can t sleep. Nevertheless, Amira. Ro gave me maybe my best room at World on June, I had exceptional room with Alice on April at Sharks and followed her to Globe, exceptional rooms with Roberta. Ro who came from Relax around Zurich, with Leila, half Kazakhstan and speaking Russian, half Tunisian, and I repeated with her less than 1 hour later, but unfortunately all 3 didn't stay at Sharks.

Really difficult to find pretty girls for my tastes, but when I find, it s quite often enjoyable and I repeat quite often.

I agree for problem about night clientele, Alice prefers Globe clients, many girls prefer to avoid them. Top girls go where they get good business.Yep, I saw your postings a few months ago. I agreed then and I agree now. In Sharks now I go less and mostly to the girl I usually go with. I have been more at World, where never had an experience where a girl tried to cheat me in any way and to Oase where I like casting better now, but need to pay attention who I go with, but easy because I am a familiar face for the girls. It will be a tough FKK winter.

Sirioja
09-14-16, 13:43
That's an interesting question. I have sometimes wondered if I was starting my own FKK club, how would I recruit and attract the girls. The other things seem more obvious, such as renting / buying the place and facilities, recruiting support staff, getting permits, setting up the books, tax accountants etc, but how do they recruit girls? Technically, since the girls, are paying the club, club is the customer and girl is the supplier. And just what can they say to a girl to recruit? "We have a lot of male customers and you can make a lot of money" - seems obvious. But what else? Would you give them discounts initially? Especially if you are a new club? Since male guests won't come in w / o girls, and girls don't fork over a hundred to work in a club with not enough men, it would seem sensible to offer discounts on both sides to attract enough men and women, until you get up to scale.

Other things you can do / say to attract clubs may be better food, better working conditions what every they may be. Don't know how much those things matter to the girls, as compared to the number of male visitors.Jnp,

Try to buy World, hells are not able to manage it to attract clients and girls business. Then, like in football, we will find what we call scouts, to find only pretty girls around Iasie, Riga, Oural, Siberia where Winter is below minus 30 , Kamchatka, and we will find many who will be attracted by money, compare to 200/300 per month. Rate for girls 70/30 mn and 120/ h with DFK, BBBJ, DATY included and full time in room, like at Globe. Ch and most of my girls in FKK, but pretty girls will always attract guys. Entry for girls 40 , out of taxes. Entry for clients 50 only with soft drinks. Bus between World and FRA from Friday to Sunday. Girls quality for beauty and behavior, and time control for real 30 mn or hour, have a price, but guys will be attracted.

I prefer to spend big money at Globe for excellence, rather than 50 to fuck a GND.

Pistons
09-14-16, 14:48
There are so many ex globe girls running around different fkks in Germany claiming there is a lack of business at Globe and still providing the same service. Because they know how to resell. One example from last week was Raissa (Oase). So I see no reason to go to Zurich.

The whole bad service by certain groups at FKK's seems to have hit them in the face at Artemis at least (I've never seen the romanian click group so little in the room compared to the rest of the artemis girls as on my last visit, and it has gone downhill for them for awhile now). And now even at Oase too it shows. Although the Oase group never was close to as bad as the worst in the Artemis click (though about half or over half the artemis group girls got lost after the raid). So it is just their own downfall. It might have taken them a few years to figure this out. But the sheer amount of options we have beats their attemps at controlling it like a cartell...

While the likes of Mandy (Sharks) and Marlyn (Sharks) will just continue to be reeking in heavy amounts of money and allways having 2 guys waiting for them. I bet some of the girls in these so called groups must feel dumb sometimes.

There are heavy kissers in all clubs I have been to. Even some are friends of the worst girls and they tell me to hide the fact they are providing more. I never tell them how many of the girls kiss. I allways lower the numbers. Fact is perhaps 33% kiss alot. Pluss 33% kiss a little bit. 33% doesnt kiss at all (with me at least over all my clubvisits). Interestingly it is pretty dead even in all those 3 categories. But let the girls know this, and they will start trying to investigate it. It is so silly because they get it wrong most of the time... their bullshit just triggers bullshit from us as well...

I had one girl telling me at Oase a few years back that she hated the rules set by some of the girls at some clubs. And that the idea the girls were feeling abused or too slutty it they provided everything was just a gimmick set by these leaders of the group. Most girls she told me felt the larger problem was that the group would freeze her out of they figurred out. I even had a repeat session with a non kisser at Artemis once just to see the romanian click group freeze her out believing falsly that she kissed me in the room. While I did kiss 2 others in the group, they never found out because I am not stupid enough to tell the girls or show it (but I did tell other club clients). and I told the girls I would never tell anyone who that was... they fuck with us and still want our money? Doesnt work that way. Simply put...

But a layer most girls (although some pro girls know this) does not seem to have figurred out how to cope with is what to do about guys talking between themselves. So in essense they can never control the market since guys also can tell bad stories or even lie if a girl is not being nice to him... if a girl is nice, that can mean repeats from the same guy, and it can mean repeats from 10 other guys he talks to... a session for 50 euro can after a year create resells of 10 times that amount. Yes, micro economics 101 again : )

In the future I bet a higher percentage will turn more pro... right now maybe just 10-15% of the girls are pro... example of pro girls are/were Marketa (ex Artemis), Raissa (Oase), Alexia (Sharks), Ella (Artemis), Aksenia (Artemis), Natasha (ex-Oase), Sisi (Sharks), Mili (Artemis), Mandy (Artemis), Denisa (Oase), Aja (Paradise). (Doesnt have to mean they are all heavy kissers). And some others I want to keep a secret as I dont know how much of a group there is at some locations, or when the club is smaller I feel they must have a shot at making friends in the club.

Sirioja
09-14-16, 15:07
I had sex with more than 100 Russian girls, mostly escorts in hotel or flat, in Paris, Italy, Russia, Dubai . I had also some Czech in Praga, in clubs or escorts, more than 15 Germans in FKK, a few Polish in FKK, for what I look for, Romanian girls are at same level than Russians and higher than Germans or Polish or Italians. Some of them are real sensual women and I met many lovely of them, since less than 4 years, friendly, kind, sweet and honest for money, no upselling, they seem to prefer to keep a very regular client for months, 3 for 1 year with weekly rooms and 1 for more than 2 years and half.

I think we are very lucky to meet these pretty and friendly Romanian girls, with the key for behavior, we can get all what we want, but I m the most normal guy for the most normal sex.

Danny227
09-14-16, 17:50
I just wish for link of distinction, I got only for Wellcum. At but too easy because I was the only one to visit, so I keep on trying.Just teasing. We all love you posts. Don't stop and set a new goal at 6.5 post a day now.

Hessen Bub
09-14-16, 18:33
I prefer to spend big money at Globe for excellence, rather than 50 to fuck a GND.Kate will be back on Friday. So go to Globe and pay 240 SFR / h for your GF. Did I mention that I fucked her dozens of times for 50€ when she was young, slim and even more beautiful?

HB.

ExpatLover
09-14-16, 19:14
The service level as from 2012 and before compared to what we encounter very often today has changed a lot. OK, some guys may argue that the price for 30 minutes on the room is nevertheless the same compared to 15 years ago when 100 DM already had to be paid for 30 minutes.

The overwhelming number of girls coming from Romania since mid 2009 was the kick-off of what we see today. Sure, me too I got a lot of great sessions (and still get them) with women from Romania. In the beginning they still followed less or more the rules of the club. Step by step, for example in Samya, they began wearing towels even though they were immediately blamed by the management to take them off. Pants were the next step followed by bras or other kind of erotic suits.

Girls of over nationalities (Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkish hairdressers showing up in the weekend) but South-East European finished over the years. The Romanian girls established their own rules or have to follow the rules already establishes in the subnational groups with a supervisor woman for each group. It was interesting to see within the last years, when getting the chance to know a new girl being a newbie. In the beginning some of them still open-minded and giving you a super performance on the room you never might expected before, a real surprise to repeat as soon as possible..May be try to take it in the opposite way imagine you are in a club you have to be naked all day long and you have to be very nice smiling with old women that you don t like at all, or with foreigners that you also don t like at all, may be this is a little bit the situation for most FKK girls, having sex with old men.

BigBuddy69
09-14-16, 20:31
Sirioja likes to pay more for the same thing. That's part of his french lover persona (like the Porsche and the ski in Dubai or something like that).

Danny227
09-14-16, 20:35
Kate will be back on Friday. So go to Globe and pay 240 SFR / h for your GF. Did I mention that I fucked her dozens of times for 50 when she was young, slim and even more beautiful?

HB.She is still hotter than 90% of the new Shark girls. Well worth 240 SFR / HR. Are you sure that she is back Friday?

Danny227
09-14-16, 20:43
Kate will be back on Friday. So go to Globe and pay 240 SFR / h for your GF. Did I mention that I fucked her dozens of times for 50 when she was young, slim and even more beautiful?

HB.Quick correction 280/ HR, LOL; 300 including tip. 275 Euro per hour. Siri, do you pay for extras?

Hessen Bub
09-14-16, 20:56
Sirioja likes to pay more for the same thing. That's part of his french lover persona (like the Porsche and the ski in Dubai or something like that).He doesn't have a Porsche.

HB.

Optimist
09-14-16, 21:13
Tedesco you give a good summary of what has happened where one group effectively sets the behavior rules for that group. I have been told so many times by Romanian girls that they have to be careful not to be seen by other girls to be breaking the group norms. They are most likely to be willing to be seen to be stretching group norms if it is with a regular customer, mainly I think because the group mentally puts a fence round that particular relationship as the man is seen as a good and correct customer.

It varies so much from club to club. The Romanians in GT seemed to have the most effective group sanctions, even to the extent of blackballing customers going with "rogue," Romanians.

Optimist
09-14-16, 21:15
HB and BB.

I always tell my repeat girls what car I have, how old it is and show them my Lidl watch. Works wonders for my wallet (except when they think the watch is a disguise for my immense wealth):D

Sirioja
09-14-16, 21:41

HB.She finished her tour on last Friday, so she should not be allowed to return on next Friday. Rate is 140 CHF for each 30 mn at Globe.

After waiting for her for 6 hours on this April Monday, I could fuck her like a rabbit for only 50 and left Sharks about 9.30 pm for more than 5 hours driving, but after our chat on couch and my surprise about the way she was speaking, I preferred to take all my time for a full hour, and then, I asked her: I would like a second round to improve, she answered: why? But we stayed a second hour, for only 200 and I left Sharks just before midnight with stars in the eyes. For our rooms at Globe, each time she ask: you don't want to stay? At the end of hour, often over 1 hour, but 280 €. Rate is not important with her, only pleasure to enjoy her class.

For my many rooms with Isabella at Sharks and World, only 1 hour and 100 , but now she keeps me, taking care of me, for 2 hours, to make 560 € , and I can resist to her natural beauty and high new skill, she became a real woman.

To Pistons, really high GFE level at Globe with shower together at the end. Exceptional brunch on Sunday with a cup of champagne. High rate, but high quality. On Friday and Sunday, my 2 girls are quite busy, for 140 CHF /30 mn, but no problem because they come to me when they see me.

Pistons
09-14-16, 21:45
It varies so much from club to club. The Romanians in GT seemed to have the most effective group sanctions, even to the extent of blackballing customers going with "rogue," Romanians.LOL, that's my story at Artemis. So its war now! LOL! :).

Bad idea to show them your watch if it is a nice one yes. I showed all the artemis girls my watches too. Telling them they were fake (which they are). Nobody believed me, so now they all think I am this rich sucker...

Excess
09-14-16, 21:52
It varies so much from club to club. The Romanians in GT seemed to have the most effective group sanctions, even to the extent of blackballing customers going with "rogue," Romanians.LOL. I have to admit to being rather partial to rogue Romanian girls and indeed other nationalities as well.

Excess.

BigBuddy69
09-14-16, 22:10
HB and BB.

I always tell my repeat girls what car I have, how old it is and show them my Lidl watch. Works wonders for my wallet (except when they think the watch is a disguise for my immense wealth):DI do the same now, I show them my 20 years old Citroen and my Casio watch! Then I complain about how poor I am and they give me free time!

Sirioja
09-14-16, 22:18
Sirioja likes to pay more for the same thing. That's part of his french lover persona (like the Porsche and the ski in Dubai or something like that).I visited the Globe in Dubai , compare to La Grave, or Verbier or Zermatt, Sheikh Al Makhtoum was just ridiculous when he wanted a World cup race in his ridiculous Globe, all skiers prefer to have a race cancelled at Wengen, wth mythic Eiger, Jungfrau and the Minschkante jump, than skiing inside Globe Dubai in the desert. Fortunately, Austrian Gunter Hujara asked what he knows about ski, money don't buy everything in all business. For my life, I don't care about money, I prefer pleasure and adrenaline.

Sirioja
09-15-16, 06:40
Quick correction 280/ HR, LOL; 300 including tip. 275 Euro per hour. Siri, do you pay for extras?From Aca for 40€/30 mn where I met the busy superstar Kate, for more than 30 rooms, when she will return from holidays, when I will return, we will have to celebrate our first year, after with Megan, and we may have a record for next long cold Winter, from Nicole. Ro at Harmony Seevetal Hamburg, to Dusseldorf, Katea. Ru at Samya, Finca, Prestige Neunkirchen, FRA, Kate, Isabella / Larissa and even Steffi. Ro the top dancer at Globe for 140 CHF /30 mn and I never had a 30 mn room at Globe, even for first room, girls never ask me for tip or extra because they see how I behave and treat them. But they ask when I want to repeat, with a bad guy like me.

Sirioja
09-15-16, 07:38
He doesn't have a Porsche.

HB.Megan often ask me where I park, so I show her by window, many girls know my car, my ski, my bike. When I will be too broken for ski and too old for bike climbing and girls climbing, no problem when I want to buy my dreamed 911 turbo pushing like King Kong hand in your back. Over 70 yo, Bjorn Waldegaard. Su is still very fast, 350 to reach, in train of cars, to clean autobahn traffic. 4 straight lines between airport and the curve turning right before Ausfahrt, are just perfect for this, left line has quite good track without bump. A new dream to get, for adrenaline.

Exodus8
09-15-16, 08:01
HB and BB.

I always tell my repeat girls what car I have, how old it is and show them my Lidl watch. Works wonders for my wallet (except when they think the watch is a disguise for my immense wealth):DSpeaking about watches I think Agnes is sporting a datejust and Sylvana a submariner that looks rather big on her wrist.

I should ask girls about time even though I'm wearing a watch myself just to check out their watches, LOL.

Sirioja
09-15-16, 08:07
Sirioja likes to pay more for the same thing. That's part of his french lover persona (like the Porsche and the ski in Dubai or something like that).When I climb Stelvio from Bormio or Prato, Mortirolo from Mazzo, Gavia from Ponte di Legno, my dreamed summer holidays, to train for Zoncolan from Ovaro and finishing the night at Wellcum or Andiamo, my hôtel in Dolomiti is only 70 € for full pension and they treat me like a prince, giving me pasta for breakfast, lunch and diner. And Alte Adige girls have so pretty face, they are half Austrian, half Italian, often real blond, can compete with Swedish World cup team girls who train at Stilfser Joch.

At La Grave, free ride paradise known all over the World, even a small resort, hotel for 60 with breakfast.

Dreams are not always expensive, and girls know I prefer these dreams.

Exodus8
09-15-16, 08:12
LOL, that's my story at Artemis. So its war now! LOL! :).

Bad idea to show them your watch if it is a nice one yes. I showed all the artemis girls my watches too. Telling them they were fake (which they are). Nobody believed me, so now they all think I am this rich sucker...Goldsub w diamonds? LOL.

Pistons
09-15-16, 08:15
No diamonds. But a show to get the point off to them that bling bling items are worthless. Didnt work, lol

GirlCrazy1
09-15-16, 15:34
Can you to leave and then return the same day without paying entry fee again?

Craiova
09-15-16, 19:52
Can you to leave and then return the same day without paying entry fee again?Yes you can do, same at most clubs.

BadinSweet
09-15-16, 20:50
Went to Sharks on Mon, Tue, and Wed 09/12-14. Had a great time as usual. This was after Sunday at Oceans on 09/11. I saw a few new faces that I have not seen before that I would love to try. Will have to add them to my to-dos list. There were more girls than my body could handle. Here are some notes:

Nicolett We hit it off in the past but this time it was amazing. She is such a nice and sweet girl. One of my favorites now. She (and Dina) will go back to Hungary this Sunday and won't be back til October. Highly recommend.

Roxanna I have not been with her for almost 2 yrs (since her boob job). Looks like I have been missing out. She still remembers all our rooms in the past. The session was amazing and she is back to my favorite list. Highly recommend.

Cosmina I was so tired from multiple days of FKK and gave up on finishing it. She is so great in bed that she kept trying and I was able to finish. Like someone said before, "this girl can f*" Highly recommend.

Tatiana Finally caught her for the first time and had a cool chat with her. She is a very nice, sweet, smart, and fun to be around. I also have a great time with her. Must repeat!

Anja Finally get to try her. The session was good but I think I like other girls more than her.

Madalina Session is always great with her. She's back to Romania and won't be back for a while.

Ester, Megan Session was great with them, as usual.

I repeated with some of them again from this visit. Some note - Evita is back. Most of the girls mentioned above just got back from their vacation. Most of them should be at Shark until Mid December.

One question, who is this one blonde, fake see, nice body, always wear black necklace, like to sit at the bar on the side of the pole. I have always wanted to try her but never talked to her (and she never came to me).

UShobbyist
09-15-16, 21:18
Megan often ask me where I park, so I show her by window, many girls know my car, my ski, my bike. When I will be too broken for ski and too old for bike climbing and girls climbing, no problem when I want to buy my dreamed 911 turbo pushing like King Kong hand in your back. Over 70 yo, Bjorn Waldegaard. Su is still very fast, 350 to reach, in train of cars, to clean autobahn traffic. 4 straight lines between airport and the curve turning right before Ausfahrt, are just perfect for this, left line has quite good track without bump. A new dream to get, for adrenaline.Do you like Megan's tan lines? I think she looks better without those tan lines.

DaWong949
09-15-16, 21:38
Can you to leave and then return the same day without paying entry fee again?Same day in and out no problem. You need to let reception know before you leave.

Sirioja
09-16-16, 00:07
Do you like Megan's tan lines? I think she looks better without those tan lines.What means tan lines?

FiddyCent
09-16-16, 01:28
What means tan lines?Voila Sirioja.

Sirioja
09-16-16, 05:15
Voila Sirioja.OK thanks, but Megan is a bit slimmer, she is not kind of girls to go naked on the beach or even topless, so she has lines from sunny holidays. Very good for her, she got holidays to relax, as I said to her, she should have stayed on holidays. Even she looked tired last Sunday at noon, after only 10 days, most attractive for me is her face, eyes and smile and her friendly behavior since more than 1 year now, so I can just thank her for her kindness, even when she was told about me, but she did trust me.

Sctiti
09-16-16, 09:45
Shark Visits on THU 09/15.

First visit to sharks yesterday. Reached at 7 pm paid 65 Euro at the entrance.

Place was not crowded intact the women were in majority. Place started filling up after 11 pm.

Took three girls over the course of the night. All Romanians.

I really like the third girl a lot. We had a great time and were in the room for an hour and a half but she only took a 100 euros from me.

This was including CIM and kissing even though first she had told me that she does not kiss before going in the room.

Perfect GFE experience in fact.

At the end I asked her for her phone number and if she would spend the next night with me at my hotel.

She though about it and after much though agreed. Claimed she had not done that before.

She wasn't sure about the money and so just hinted 1000 euro for the whole evening till the next day morning.

I have to confirm today by 3 pm.

Appreciate your inputs.

Not Savvy
09-16-16, 10:10
Last weekend, in addition to my favorites, I took two girls I had seen several times at the club but never tried to go to the room.

Iris.

Small and skinny, short hair, Caucasian. She has many years of experience in several clubs. Despite her limited skill of English, she knows well chat. She keeps telling her life at FKK, certainly not uninteresting, although her history is a little too repetitive (and she does not listen what I say). She claimed that she is the best girl of FKK, especially her technique with the mouth and the best behavior with customers. I was not very convinced because of her arrogant and contemptuous air to the other girls, but she was very sure with her and insisted a lot, I finally try an experiment for one hour.

It was she who chose the room because she has a preference for it. In bed, she loves to lick the body and she did all up to my asshole LOL. She also enjoyed my juice, but she did not ask an extra for this. True, she worked well and played my game for an hour. But as she is neither beautiful nor young, in addition, she started call me "my boy", I didn't want to stay no longer.

No repeat.

Ajo.

Also small and skinny, Caucasian. She also claimed to be the best of the club and does not stop to tell me her life with her limited English. I think this type of behavior is normal when a girl cannot sell her youth to the customer. She also told about the clubs where she was not. It seems she likes much to chat with customers, but as she lacks a sense of humor.

At the service level, she said she does a lot of sport and is very athletic in bed with lots of DFK. In fact, she was very athletic as if she did not think to other room after. After very athletic act, she told me that she is very selective and does not like the Turks and Asians and that she does not stay at the club after midnight because of night guests. I do not like this kind of attempt to flatter the ego of customers. She also said she is rich and happy with her real life. So in that case why she always comes to the club? She became very sticky and even dared to tell to my favorite she is my new girlfriend. I'm not flattered, I am disgusted.

No repeat.

Danny227
09-16-16, 10:57
From Aca for 40/30 mn where I met the busy superstar Kate, for more than 30 rooms, when she will return from holidays, when I will return, we will have to celebrate our first year, after with Megan, and we may have a record for next long cold Winter, from Nicole. Ro at Harmony Seevetal Hamburg, to Dusseldorf, Katea. Ru at Samya, Finca, Prestige Neunkirchen, FRA, Kate, Isabella / Larissa and even Steffi. Ro the top dancer at Globe for 140 CHF /30 mn and I never had a 30 mn room at Globe, even for first room, girls never ask me for tip or extra because they see how I behave and treat them. But they ask when I want to repeat, with a bad guy like me.Those that do good service and never ask, are the those I tip always because they truly deserve it. 20 tip for 280 is not too much, especially for the extremely amazing level of service I get at least.

Sirioja
09-16-16, 12:12
Are FRA clubs crowded this year for messe since Tuesday?

Danny227
09-16-16, 13:44
Went to Sharks on Mon, Tue, and Wed 09/12-14. Had a great time as usual. This was after Sunday at Oceans on 09/11. I saw a few new faces that I have not seen before that I would love to try. Will have to add them to my to-dos list. There were more girls than my body could handle. Here are some notes:

Nicolett We hit it off in the past but this time it was amazing. She is such a nice and sweet girl. One of my favorites now. She (and Dina) will go back to Hungary this Sunday and won't be back til October. Highly recommend..You have two blondes; Patricia which where a black necklace sometimes if my memory doesn't mislead me. And, second, you me short girl, a little older, slim tiny body with bigger tits (teeth look a little artificial)?

Cosmina does look great lately. Megan has grown significantly in her vacation, LOL, but still sweet. Roxana, always liked her, but the silicon really cause damage.

Danny227
09-16-16, 15:48
What means tan lines?Bathing suit marks from solarium or sun tanning.

Sirioja
09-16-16, 16:57
Those that do good service and never ask, are the those I tip always because they truly deserve it. 20 tip for 280 is not too much, especially for the extremely amazing level of service I get at least.I think my best tip for my regulars is to repeat many times as long it works between us.

Isabella / Larissa is much higher level at Globe than at Sharks or World, but for Kate, same level than at Sharks, only shower after, for more. I m not American so I m not used to tip, and my regulars never ask. At Globe, they say I can pay in money I want, not to be charge for CHF with credit card.

Steppenwolf11
09-16-16, 17:24

HB.Could you spare all the readers with that kind of junk. If you two want to argue do this via PM please!

Craiova
09-16-16, 17:39
Are FRA clubs crowded this year for messe since Tuesday?Mainhattan was the last days since Tuesday in the evening between 9 pm and 2 am really crowded, at this time room waiting time up to one hour and a lot of action at cinema.

FreddieKim
09-16-16, 18:06
Hi,

I'm planning on visiting sharks and other clubs next year.

But I have to decide when to visit between late February or late August.

Which one do you think is better?

Thanks in advance.

Frozty
09-16-16, 18:12
Are FRA clubs crowded this year for messe since Tuesday?I had no problems at Sharks yesterday (Thursday). No wait times for rooms during the evening (my last room was at 11 pm). Maybe there were problems later?

Ortos
09-16-16, 18:17
Could you spare all the readers with that kind of junk. If you two want to argue do this via PM please!Hey, there is lots and lots of "junk" that should be shed on behalf of all readers, but, sorry, the quote from HB that you highlight is, for me at least, NOT junk: I love to read things like this, it gives me good data and insights from another experienced monger. So please don't speak for me when you try to pressure somebody from posting what he wants. I guess the best answer for you, Herr Steppenwolf, is: If you don't like the post, just skip over it. That is one reason God invented the scroll button, oder...?

Frozty
09-16-16, 19:38
I was at a loose end so used some airmiles on a last minute flight to Frankfurt to take advantage of the last day of summer. I like Thursday at Sharks. The lineup is generally good, but there are lower numbers of men in attendance. The only impact of Messe for me was the difficulty in getting a reasonably priced hotel. I ended up at the Rosengarten, which was acceptable. I checked in after I had finished at Sharks at around midnight, so it was necessary to enter my surname on the screen of a key box which then delivered a front door key and room key for me. My lack of German made that something of a challenge, but it was easy enough really.

There seemed to be many new girls (for me anyway). I laughed to myself when I actually found myself asking a girl for a change if it was her first time in the club. It was! Yolanda from Romania, previously in a private house. She seemed nervous and whilst she had an interesting look it was too early in the day for me. My rooms were only with members of the Jessica clique.

I spent three hours with Linda. I wanted to follow up on an imaginative session last week. We started in one of the rattan seats outdoors, but it was too hot. We relocated into the cabin that was formerly the outdoor sauna. The air conditioning was superb and we actually had to block it to stop from getting too cold. It was a nice place for a long session. She's very young, so conversation is limited, but she's very sexy and I was happy to keep extending the session.

I then spent an hour with Roxanna and Jessica. These two are the only girls that I will have a three-way with. It's always fun. I enjoy the dynamic. Jessica is in charge and Roxanna keeps things hot. It works because Jessica and I have become friendly and there's never a risk of them short-selling me. I had sex with them both twice, and otherwise constant blowjobs, but there was no finish for me after three pops with Linda earlier.

Later Jessica found me again. Whilst I had decided on no more sessions, she tempted me again and a short session sorted me out. She seems very happy with her new silicon. My preference is for natural, but personality still is most important for me. Three of my four 'regulars' are Luna, Jessica and Roxanna, so it is obviously not a deal breaker for me.

A good day.

Pistons
09-16-16, 21:04
. And, second, you me short girl, a little older, slim tiny body with bigger tits (teeth look a little artificial)?Is that Julia you are describing? But she doesn't sit there. She sits at the short end away from the entrance.

UShobbyist
09-16-16, 21:44
Hi,

I'm planning on visiting sharks and other clubs next year.

But I have to decide when to visit between late February or late August.

Which one do you think is better?

Thanks in advance.I think late August is better for you especially if you are a non-smoker. You may see naked girls and naked men in the garden of FKK Sharks.

UShobbyist
09-16-16, 21:49
I had no problems at Sharks yesterday (Thursday). No wait times for rooms during the evening (my last room was at 11 pm). Maybe there were problems later?At this time of the year, many customers still like to use those new cabins in the garden even in the evening. At daytime, those new cabins are more popular than those regular rooms inside.

Danny227
09-16-16, 22:36
Is that Julia you are describing? But she doesn't sit there. She sits at the short end away from the entrance.I honestly don't recall the name. I'll check Sunday and get back to you. The one I mean is always on the Bar stools row closer to the pole dancing stage. She is the only one I can think of with a back necklace always. Will check in after I verify.

FlyGuy65
09-16-16, 23:14
Hi guys!

I just had a quick question, as I've only been visiting FKKs for a couple years now and don't get to them very often. From what I understand and have experienced at the handful of clubs I've been to, kissing is a YMMV type of deal. Some girls will LFK / DFK during a 30 minute session, some will not. Others will only kiss during sessions of an hour or more. Is that the opinion of most guys as to how it's supposed to work? I was told to always ask up front and some guys have said that if the girl tries to upsell on kissing to move on. I just figured I'd ask here, since the US based review board I visit doesn't have as big of an FKK presence.

Anyway, I made my third visits to Sharks yesterday late afternoon. I arrived around 1600 and left just after midnight. I had three sessions while I was there.

The first was with a tallish blond. Unfortunately I don't remember her name. The second was with 21 year old blond Rebecca who I noticed spent most of her time standing at the corner of the bar closest to the stairs going up to the hot tubs. She said she only kisses for an hour or more and I found her very attractive so I agreed. My last and favorite session was with 30 year old black haired Romanian Naya (SP). She said she didn't kiss, but once we got going things got pretty heated and I was happy.

0 Stars to the Chinese guy that overcooked the chicken, but the pork chops were good. : the.

Overall, I had a great time and can't wait for my next trip to Germany whenever that may be.

Der Auslander
09-17-16, 01:48
Sharks was busy tonight and going strong when I left at 02:30 this morning. There was hardly any room at the bar! The trade fair in Frankfurt was certainly helping business. The car park was full and parking was only possible a good distance from the club. That said at no stage did I notice any excessive wait times for rooms. There were plenty of customers but also a very strong contingent of lovely ladies. The balance between WGs and customers seemed to be about right. There was certainly enough business to be had for the girls.

Daffon
09-17-16, 02:44
I'm 62 and my father is 88. He and I go on a holiday together every year and this usually includes an FKK or club visit. My father likes to enjoy the view but doesn't usually take a girl (he prefers BDSM with his mistress in the UK! We have enjoyed a great time in at a gogo club in Prague and more recently at Artemis in Berlin where they even gave my father a senior citizen discount on entry.

Which Frankfurt FKK is the best for an older guy to enjoy the scenery while his son enjoys girl (s)? We would be there on a Wednesday evening but not too late.

Not too expensive or full of high pressure girls but needs to be a reasonably attractive environment and maybe have a good buffet.

Mods: I hope the cross posting is ok otherwise please delete.

Danny227
09-17-16, 08:30
I'm 62 and my father is 88. He and I go on a holiday together every year and this usually includes an FKK or club visit. My father likes to enjoy the view but doesn't usually take a girl (he prefers BDSM with his mistress in the UK! We have enjoyed a great time in at a gogo club in Prague and more recently at Artemis in Berlin where they even gave my father a senior citizen discount on entry.

Which Frankfurt FKK is the best for an older guy to enjoy the scenery while his son enjoys girl (s)? We would be there on a Wednesday evening but not too late.

Not too expensive or full of high pressure girls but needs to be a reasonably attractive environment and maybe have a good buffet.

Mods: I hope the cross posting is ok otherwise please delete.First, absolutely yes. Second all of them, but don't come on the weekend. Better atmosphere for older people.

Mr Ho
09-17-16, 09:15

Mods: I hope the cross posting is ok otherwise please delete.I guess your dad need to sit down comfortably somewhere, so I would say Sharks or Oase as there are plenty of sitting down space, but not Palace as there are not many sitting down space beside bar area and palace is too small.

Hessen Bub
09-17-16, 15:49
She is still hotter than 90% of the new Shark girls. Well worth 240 SFR / HR. Are you sure that she is back Friday?I am. Did you check the daily roster? She is listed today.

HB.

Jooeey
09-17-16, 19:59
Hi guys!

I just had a quick question, as I've only been visiting FKKs for a couple years now and don't get to them very often. From what I understand and have experienced at the handful of clubs I've been to, kissing is a YMMV type of deal. Some girls will LFK / DFK during a 30 minute session, some will not. Others will only kiss during sessions of an hour or more. Is that the opinion of most guys as to how it's supposed to work? I was told to always ask up front and some guys have said that if the girl tries to upsell on kissing to move on. I just figured I'd ask here, since the US based review board I visit doesn't have as big of an FKK presence.
So you are saying unless committed for one hour Kissing is a rare commodity now in Sharks is it? I have one more question does 1 hour session means you can cum two times? One time in half an hour so two times in one hour? Does it work that way??

Hessen Bub
09-17-16, 20:07
So you are saying unless committed for one hour Kissing is a rare commodity now in Sharks is it? No.

So I have one more question does 1 hour session means you can cum two times? One time in half an hour so two times in one hour? Does it work that way??Yes.

HB.

FlyGuy65
09-17-16, 21:36
No.

HB.So kissing should be the norm in a standard 30 minute session? Or does it really depend on each individual girl?

I did approach one girl, a tanned brunette Romanian. I did ask her upfront if she kisses, but she told me only for an hour. I elected to pass on her, even though she was gorgeous.

I'm just trying to figure out what I can expect the next time I go back. Like I said, during each of my three previous visits, I've had no kissing, LFK, and DFK during a standard 30 minute session.

Partheno Lover
09-18-16, 02:10
So kissing should be the norm in a standard 30 minute session? Or does it really depend on each individual girl?..Do any one know when Anna Bella will be back, some says she will not be back till beginning of January 2017, is this true?

Sirioja
09-18-16, 08:50
So kissing should be the norm in a standard 30 minute session? Or does it really depend on each individual girl?

I did approach one girl, a tanned brunette Romanian. I did ask her upfront if she kisses, but she told me only for an hour. I elected to pass on her, even though she was gorgeous.

I'm just trying to figure out what I can expect the next time I go back. Like I said, during each of my three previous visits, I've had no kissing, LFK, and DFK during a standard 30 minute session.Normally girls should provide, but some don't, some don t really kiss at all, not a matter of time. You experienced yourself so you should know it depends on girl and you. But I experienced on this week end, a girl saying she doesn't kiss on our first time, 1 hour room, so usually I never repeat, but I made my first exception due to her behavior even not kissing and her beauty and I was right to repeat twice with a new real GF and a real model, makes my eyes smile.

Excess
09-18-16, 13:02
A man to look up to. A true Senior member. Long may his towel rise in salute.

Ortos
09-18-16, 16:10
A man to look up to. A true Senior member. Long may his towel rise in salute.By any chance, do you feel some measure of solidarity with this "true Senior Member" because you yourself are drawing near his age? 88? I should hope not! :)

Cheers,

O.

ExpatLover
09-18-16, 17:13
So kissing should be the norm in a standard 30 minute session? Or does it really depend on each individual girl?

I'm just trying to figure out what I can expect the next time I go back. Like I said, during each of my three previous visits, I've had no kissing, LFK, and DFK during a standard 30 minute session.Many girls will not kiss for a 30 minutes session except she falls in love of you, personally except 2/3 exceptions I don t kiss the girls even they try to kiss me, I keep this kind of tings for my girl friend and when I imagine than 10 minutes before she was sucking a dick and took the sperm in her her mouth it is not giving me the will to change my mind.

FlyGuy65
09-18-16, 17:30
Normally girls should provide, but some don't, some don t really kiss at all, not a matter of time. You experienced yourself so you should know it depends on girl and you.OK, thanks Sirioja. That's what I kind of figured, but just wanted to make sure I'm not being taken advantage of and not getting something that normally should be provided.

PussyLiccker
09-18-16, 18:07
Many girls will not kiss for a 30 minutes session except she falls in love of you, personally except 2/3 exceptions I don t kiss the girls even they try to kiss me, I keep this kind of tings for my girl friend and when I imagine than 10 minutes before she was sucking a dick and took the sperm in her her mouth it is not giving me the will to change my mind.From my experience, the best providers are the ones with no pre-arranged pricing of any kind. This is based on reports I read of girls I've been with.

Best kissers just starts off right from the get go, you can feel the difference between a girl that kissing is her thing vs not.

UShobbyist
09-18-16, 21:12
Normally girls should provide, but some don't, some don t really kiss at all, not a matter of time. You experienced yourself so you should know it depends on girl and you. But I experienced on this week end, a girl saying she doesn't kiss on our first time, 1 hour room, so usually I never repeat, but I made my first exception due to her behavior even not kissing and her beauty and I was right to repeat twice with a new real GF and a real model, makes my eyes smile.Can you disclose the name of this girl who makes your eyes smile?

FredZee
09-18-16, 21:37
Arrived around 2:30 pm into Sharks. The weather was quite good and the parking lot was just about full but I was able to get my small rental into a tight spot. Paid the 65 eur entry and got my robe and towel and in I go. There were a good number of guys in the club but I would say it was about 1:1 at this time of the day of girls to guys. Enjoyed a little bit of sun in the outdoor area and laid out and rested from my flight. BTW, I booked into the Contel Hotel just down -Rohm Strasse and it was an ok place. Older hotel. Nothing special but the proximity was good to Sharks.

I had was hoping to connect back up with Luna this trip but I didn't see her despite one of the girls telling me she was there. Perhaps she was with another customer the times I was looking for her. I took my first session with Angelina, I think that is her name, she is the girl who says she is Egyptian. I have to say she was a bit sharky and was trying to upset after the session started. I told her that I would go for 100 eurs and assumed it would be an hour but after a 20 min intense and I mean intense BJ, I was done and figured she would give me the massage she talked about for the 100 eurs. Well, I asked and she said that would be "extra". I felt cheated but I figured, hey it was a good BJ and let it go. I wouldn't be returning for her for sure. So, heads up to you guys to be very clear with her of what your 100 eur or whatever amount you agree gets you. Noob mistake on my part.

They got the grill going and the asian guy running the grill knows his stuff. I had a couple pieces of the steak and it was done quite nicely. So, the food this time was the best I have had at Sharks over the past 3 years I have been there. Albeit it twice this year and once per year for the previous 2 years.

After dinner I enjoyed the outdoor area a bit more and lounged for an hour or so and went back inside and relaxed a bit in the jacuzzis upstairs. A few guys had girls go into the jacuzzi's with them after pinning up their hair. I did some people watching from the couch just to the left of the stairs as you come up. Its a good vantage point to see girls circulating the bar as well as seeing the girls go up the stairs to the rooms and back down and seeing if the guys seem like they are happy.

I was just about to call it a day as my jet lag was hitting me hard around 9 pm and I Esther came up to me. I hadn't seen her most of the evening and I spent a wonderful 1 hour with her. I definite sweet heart and I would say a solid 8 in looks and service. Esther is blonde with a nice slim body and natural breasts. I think she said she was 23 and she is Romanian. As most there are despite telling you elsewhere.

Well, that did it for me. I was done at 10 pm and went to my hotel to rest up before getting up for my 6 am departure for FRA. I would say that Esther made the trip worthwhile but it would not have been it I had ended with Angelina. I will throw out there that I think the quality of the LU looks wise was not quite up to par from the last few times I have been there over the years. Perhaps I am just getting more picky but it just didn't seem as "good. " I will definitely come back but not with as high a hopes as before for a hot hot looking line up. Again, I think my expectations are set unnecessarily high since I don't go very frequently, like once a year, and anything less than spectacular is a bit of a let down. My basis for comparison was 3 years ago when I first went and it was phenomenal IMHO.

Have fun!

Hessen Bub
09-18-16, 22:08
took my first session with Angelina, I think that is her name, she is the girl who says she is Egyptian. I have to say she was a bit sharky and was trying to upset after the session started. I Ex Palace and Oase Georgina with the big tattoo along one leg.

HB.

BigBuddy69
09-18-16, 22:29
I remember a girl named Angelina 2 weeks ago but she told me she was Italian. Tatoos, rather big natural boobs, maybe 26 yo but too pushy for me.

If you paid 100 euros for 20 minutes you've been really cheated.

DaWong949
09-18-16, 23:13
I was just about to call it a day as my jet lag was hitting me hard around 9 pm and I Esther came up to me. I hadn't seen her most of the evening and I spent a wonderful 1 hour with her. I definite sweet heart and I would say a solid 8 in looks and service. Esther is blonde with a nice slim body and natural breasts. I think she said she was 23 and she is Romanian. As most there are despite telling you elsewhere.I had Ester for 2-3 room. She was good but can be moody (In my opinion). I agree it is solid 8 to 8.5 . She told me that she is from Moldavia and need passport and visa to German while Romania is part of EU and need need for visa?

Sirioja
09-19-16, 01:41
Can you disclose the name of this girl who makes your eyes smile?Ex Valentina Aca, a real model and I was right to follow her and try again on Friday and repeat on Saturday. Just a real GF now. She deserves a better club for kind of clients, I wish her.

Sirioja
09-19-16, 07:55
I had Ester for 2-3 room. She was good but can be moody (In my opinion). I agree it is solid 8 to 8.5 . She told me that she is from Moldavia and need passport and visa to German while Romania is part of EU and need need for visa?Ester sometimes with reddish hair, arrived 1 year ago at Sharks, just before IAA. She is a lovely Romanian.

Good, Mersi. Hu is back. Not many new attractive girls at Sharks since few months.

Member #4585
09-19-16, 07:57
So you are saying unless committed for one hour Kissing is a rare commodity now in Sharks is it? I have one more question does 1 hour session means you can cum two times? One time in half an hour so two times in one hour? Does it work that way??In recent times and confirmed again recently with some French regular visitors of the Sharks club is that many girls, particularly during the Messe are asking for 1 hour rooms before even allowing kissing or licking the pussy. I did not experience this as starkly as the French customers but then I usually go for one hour. Also my club friends are usually over one hour customers so it is not reported by them as well. I need to speak to the 50 euro customers to see if they get that push back from Sharks girls that one hour is needed for the kissing in a session. In this respect I agree with Craiova that the less service behavior of girls is prevalent across all the clubs and not at Oase and Palace.

Even at World in the three sessions that I had the kissing was just a peck on the lips and no tongue action which means yes there was kissing but not as a I define it to be. The girls were providing lip kissing as their definition of kisses when asked by customers whether they kissed. I guess men have to ask what type of kissing they provided in that detail.

For example, I noticed Mersi the small Hungarian blonde counter for kissing she needs a commitment for 1 hour (100 euro) session.

As for coming twice in the one hour. Good luck if you can manage it. I cannot these days (although I did do it recently with some manual help).

Member #4585
09-19-16, 08:05
when I can pay 100 for 1 hour to take time with cute and lovely Mersi, pretty and playful Anja, or my lovely top model Megan, usually I take more time to enjoy with her, but still only 50/30 mn, and we say thank You to each other at lockers.Mersi is really cute with full firm boobs that are large looking for her small frame. Mersi is a ball of energy really going mad to make you come with BJ, like a freight train. She speaks German and Hungarian. So I guess you must speak Russian with her?

Mersi is worth a repeat.

Megan is lazy in the room. Not as bad as Janine is lazy in the room, but of that ilk.

Craiova
09-19-16, 17:22
Megan is lazy in the room. Not as bad as Janine is lazy in the room, but of that ilk.Yep Megan is lazy and listlessly in the room. For me totally overhyped also on looks.

Craiova
09-19-16, 17:26
Ester sometimes with reddish hair, arrived 1 year ago at Sharks, just before IAA. She is a lovely Romanian.Ester quite good looks but less than mediocre service.

Sirioja
09-19-16, 18:40
Ester quite good looks but less than mediocre service.Each one his experiences with girls: Ester, Megan. Only 1 room with Ester during IAA, but she was not bad with me and always had lovely behavior with me, since then. More than 1 year and more than 30 rooms, most for 1 h30 , with Megan and I m not Japanese or an old, big belly, German or a fat American, to spend time to speak about other guys, during my rooms with her, I prefer to taste, to smell and enjoy her. For my eyes, when she doesn't look too tired, Megan is the prettiest girl I see from Hamburg to Zurich and even prettier than Russian escorts touring in Paris since few months, maybe I know better her body than her. Just my tastes of course, but I also know we don t get good things when asking a girl to do what she doesn't like, but being patient, trying again, I got what I wanted from model ex Valentina on Friday and top class Madeleine yesterday, I think they just appreciate to be treated like women. It was the same with Sabina.

Member #4585
09-19-16, 20:22
How many times has Cheyenne Sharks has been viewed asking for more money and going to reception. Some girls are never happy.Chayenne is relatively young looking, platinum blonde, tall so she stands out from the crowd of girls, pale skin, maybe a bit too much make up and man she has boobs to match her frame. Oh man, her natural boobs.

I will not go with her anymore. The sex was very good but no kissing. What a tease. Okay, there are her tits. I just had them in my face. Oh boy.

Danny227
09-19-16, 21:07
Chayenne is relatively young looking, platinum blonde, tall so she stands out from the crowd of girls, pale skin, maybe a bit too much make up and man she has boobs to match her frame. Oh man, her natural boobs.

I will not go with her anymore. The sex was very good but no kissing. What a tease. Okay, there are her tits. I just had them in my face. Oh boy.Chayenne,

I will not go with her again as well. Another girl that like to cheat. I don't think she is as bad as Delia, for example. But, she is passed the threshold of not going anymore. Always complaining she does not make enough money, so greedy. Some girls go into the room only think about money and not on the service they are selling.

Sirioja
09-19-16, 21:39
Mersi is really cute with full firm boobs that are large looking for her small frame. Mersi is a ball of energy really going mad to make you come with BJ, like a freight train. She speaks German and Hungarian. So I guess you must speak Russian with her?

Mersi is worth a repeat.

Megan is lazy in the room. Not as bad as Janine is lazy in the room, but of that ilk.As I wrote after my room with her, Mersi has wonderful tits, cute look and friendly behavior, only Diana and Beatrice ex Oase can compete for natural tits.

I agree with you, Mersi has more sexual energy than Megan, and I enjoyed my time with her, not being able to communicate much, not many words, just caresses, if she spoke Russian, it could have been magic, I would say Mersi has Romanian level, for me, except exceptional Mia from Debrecen, but it was another life, and super GFE Jana from October to December 2014 at Sharks, Hungarian girls can't compete with Romanians, as GF and for sensuality.

Megan is not only a very pretty girl, but also kind and sweet with me, and when she feels confident, she is not lazy, but I never ask her for more than she is able, like with other girls. We all have our limits, I don't think many fat in FKK would follow me climbing Zoncolan, can look on climbybike.

Member #4585
09-19-16, 21:48
Discussing entry options for Sharks. This is how I summarize the options.

Sundays before 2 pm is 45 euro entry and the line up is poor, after 2 pm it is 65 euro but the line up is much better. This last Sunday at Sharks the club was okay. It was not as good as Saturday which was the last day of the Automechanika Messe so a lot of girls had made their dough so did not work on the Sunday or took a break. On Sunday, Ariana came back.

On Wednesdays it is 50 euro entry all day. There was recorded on the Wednesday of the Automechnika Messe by Reception at Sharks that 500 men came to visit that day so that is 25,000 euro in entrance fees (assuming no one came in on a 20 entry VIP card that works out at 47.50 euro for the entry).

All other days the entrance fee is 65 euro.

You can pay for a six entry prepaid card for 325 euro which works out at 54.17 per entry. You can bring in a companion on that six entry card so what happens on the card that you hold, two punches will be made in the card for the two entries. You can keep the prepaid card entry at Sharks reception and you just quote a name and an identification number which is marked by a post it note on a roller deck. This six entry prepaid card works well for all days except Wednesdays when it is 50 euro entry or Sundays before 2 pm when the entry price is 45 euro.

The six entry prepaid card will probably work well if there are a couple or three of guys coming back to the Sharks club together as a group to take advantage of the discount entry compared to 65 euro each person.

Then there is the 20 entry prepaid card at 950 euro which works out at 47.50 per entry which is slightly higher than the Sunday entry at 45 euro before 2 pm.

Member #4585
09-19-16, 22:07
Megan often ask me where I park, so I show her by window, many girls know my car, my ski, my bike.

Yep Megan is lazy and listlessly in the room. For me totally overhyped also on looks.Sirioja's post just reminded me something else about Megan's style of entertaining her customers and getting them to come back. She is a talker as well as one to not initiate sex in the room. I found that Megan had used her innate woman skills as Sirioja likes to say to make men talk. If the man is talking he is not going to be fucking, so Megan is a big one for asking questions, no matter how mundane I recall.

I also noticed her kissing would be in small bouts of lip kiss then maybe a swipe of tongue to show you her interest then she would break off and ask another question to break off the mood. What is that all about?

So Megan asking Sirioja while in the room upstairs to show her his car was to me another way to keep the session running by bla bla or chit chat. Hey, it must work for Megan as she seems to have a long line of suitors.

In saying that Megan does try to deep throat your cock.

Member #4585
09-19-16, 22:38
Asian guys seem happy about Evita, and also some Caucasian type, so she should be good for them, selling good illusion. You are right, I didn't experience with her, but what I call GF behavior for my girls, I mean my regulars. She seemed not so busy on this Sunday evening, in a poor Sharks casting for me.

Boyfriends is obviously an ironic word. Contacts yes.

The GFE means a girl is able to fuck and kiss just as good as a real girlfriend, perhaps better. This matters a lot to guys who may have had somewhat unsatisfactory real wives or GFs in normal life, however we do understand they are not real girlfriends. We are there just for sex with the GFE illusion. It lasts for the duration of the session. Who wants a full time GF? LOL Better to get the great sex without all the other crap to handle with a real GF.

(even with Evita and Cosmina reportedly hogged by that Japanese for 3 days).I have given this Evita question some more thought.

I think she is a bit of a super star at Sharks. She really packs in the customers to come back to her. She lines them up.

I think she must get stress from say several high roller clients rocking up to the club on the same day where she has to juggle them off without offending any of them to maximize her income from that pool of Asian boys. Evita really seems to specialize in Asian boys who buy bottles of wine or champagne to drink and sit with her. I am expecting there has to be some cash passing to Evita to sit for hours at a time with these Asian boys with recompense.

Evita will admit that she loves Asian boys. Irresistible in their own way. You can see Evita approaching Asian boys as they come into the club whether she knows them or not. She nabs them. Along with her running mate Cosmina. Dividing the spoils between them.

She is really charming. She is endearing and makes you think you are special. She tilts her head into your shoulder when she thinks you have said something funny nudge you letting you smell her scent and feel her soft hair brush your cheek. She touches you lightly but intimately on your shoulder, neck and face to show you she is interested. She has a good banter that shows her intelligence and her experience. She is mature enough to know what to do in the room.

When it comes to the room, I can see that her pussy does not get worn from too much over work with these lads. The Asian customers are less demanding or submissive in the room.

Or it can be their small dicks. It is what it is. I mean if you have a cock like a McDonald's french fry then I am sure any prostitute will welcome that when it comes to the business end of the deal. I mean if you wang is so big that it should be hanging in a Deli counter then I expect that there will be some worried women awaiting their fate at your hands (or cock). As such she can deep throat.

I dream about Evita since she has a great body (maybe some extra kilos now) and personality but what happens is that she thinks I am crazy so it is a no go. Regardless, she is still a super star.

Sirioja
09-19-16, 22:52
Sirioja's post just reminded me something else about Megan's style of entertaining her customers and getting them to come back.
So Megan asking Sirioja while in the room upstairs to show her his car was to me another way to keep the session running by bla bla or chit chat. I don't remember you were in room with us to know what happened for our many rooms. Hidden under the bed when I was with Madi, exhausting her until the next day. Maybe, she just didn't want to provide sex with him, but wasting time talking.

Mr Ho
09-20-16, 01:05
I don't remember you were in room with us to know what happened for our many rooms..It is funny how many FKK girls talk about how she is going to spend their hard earning money on luxury goods like watches, cars, bags etc. , but I never heard them saying they plan to spend it on apartment they want to buy or some business plan of their own they want to invest. It shows the brain capacity for many FKK girls LOL.

However, there was one girl I knew, since I met her, she kept on talking about her dream of buying her own apartment and get her self normal job. She now got her self a decent job, left FKK. She always said she will never leave FKK till she buy herself solid place she can live, so knowing her hard work in room and repeated customers throughout the years and her strong determined will, I presume she also got her self an apartment of her own. This is only success case I knew from FKK.

Rest of FKK girls are still mumbling about cars, bags, watches etc. Or sometimes dream to move to Morocco with her boyfriend. Well I see them mumbling the same shit next year again till she is too fat to work in FKK LOL.

Craiova
09-20-16, 01:33
but I never heard them saying they plan to spend it on apartment they want to buy or some business plan of their own they want to invest. It shows the brain capacity for many FKK girls LOL.
The brain capacity of many club girls seems higher than of some P6 forums writers. I know enough girls have own apartement (s) in Romania or even in Germany. Smart top class girls have their first own apartement after two years in this business.

Member #4581
09-20-16, 03:01
I have been with Evita just once. A decent session, not super great, just OK. Optically, she is definitely my spec. I think Janine is prettier and I liked Roxana (of a couple of years ago) much better but she is definitely up there. But she is so clearly fixated on her Asian client types, and it is difficult to get hold of her. Somehow, she always seems to be busy, and I gave up. Most of the time there are enough other good girls and if Tatiana, Aylice, Megan etc were available, she would not be in my top 3 or 5. But I agree, she has got to be the top rain maker in the club for the past year, based on my random observations. As I said in a recent post, if there were league tables, she would be Goldman + JP Morgan of Sharks.

Member #4585
09-20-16, 03:37
I don't remember you were in room with us to know what happened for our many rooms. Hidden under the bed when I was with Madi, exhausting her until the next day. Maybe, she just didn't want to provide sex with him, but wasting time talking.

I just am quoting what you yourself have written on this website or have you not realised that ISG is not your private diary and is a public forum?

Why are you talking about Madi when I am referring to Megan?

I don't even know who Madi is. Who is Madi? Please explain.

What I am proposing based on your own writings and from my personal experiences with Megan is that she can string the session out for longer by engaging in chit chat. Your very own example where you said Megan asked you to show her your car parked in the Sharks car park seemd to me another example of Megan cleverly finds ways to use up time in the session having a chat rather than use her limited skills to kiss and keep her customers engaged with sexual action.

Bully for you if Megan is always is always wrung around your cock but I am just hanging my hat on what you wrote. Nothing more.

Member #4585
09-20-16, 03:40
The brain capacity of many club girls seems higher than of some P6 forums writers. I know enough girls have own apartement (s) in Romania or even in Germany. Smart top class girls have their first own apartement after two years in this business.There are Sharks girls owning mansions or what I woukd call a castle back in Romania. These girls have used their money from fucking to invest in their future but then still cite the poor little girl card to get paid more money. I do hear it and yes it is easy to be pulled in by the money problems and desiring to help the girls. Good sales technique.

Just don't get fooled again.

Pistons
09-20-16, 03:44
Oh please guys. Stop this bickering. Going to the room with another guy is all fine these days. No prejudice here. Sharks is so vibrant and fresh these days that one can find all the colors in the rainbow there.

This triangle drama with the two of you and Megan is a nice read, but it doesn't sound all too honest. As cute as it may be...

I don't remember you were in room with us

You don't need to remember that I was in the room with you

Not to mention Bitumens effort to smear dirt on Megan's real intentions, and this has all the ingredients needed for a real fkk soap drama :)

Same same, but different...

Member #4585
09-20-16, 04:02
Not to mention Bitumens effort to smear dirt on Megan's real intentions, and this has all the ingredients needed for a real fkk soap drama :)

Same same, but different...I think your quote and comment shows your own ill agenda in this matter. Look to yourself first before pointing fingers.

All I am doing is clearing up that there was no trying to find out about Sirioja since I am actually just quoting what Sirioja wrote on the forum.

Pistons
09-20-16, 04:12
While all I am trying to find out is, who paid? ;).

Member #4585
09-20-16, 04:17
While all I am trying to find out is, who paid? ;).Misquoting is not amusing and is a low form of wit. Drawing out the perceived jape is just boring and a waste of bandwidth.

Sirioja
09-20-16, 05:14
I just am quoting what you yourself have written on this website or have you not realised that ISG is not your private diary and is a public forum?

Why are you talking about Madi when I am referring to Megan?

I don't even know who Madi is. Who is Madi? Please explain.

What I am proposing based on your own writings and from my personal experiences with Megan is that she can string the session out for longer by engaging in chit chat. Your very own example where you said Megan asked you to show her your car parked in the Sharks car park seemd to me another example of Megan cleverly finds ways to use up time in the session having a chat rather than use her limited skills to kiss and keep her customers engaged with sexual action.

Bully for you if Megan is always is always wrung around your cock but I am just hanging my hat on what you wrote. Nothing more.I wrote I don't think you were in room with me and Megan to know if she fucks me with time, kiss me or not? Like another was not in room with me and Madi, and another one with me and Raïssa World, but you all wrote, claiming to know about my rooms. When I have all the prettiest and busiest girls in all clubs: busy Kate at Aca so many times, busy Katea at Samya who asked me to promise I will come again, Kate at Globe, why would I go each time with Megan since 1 year if she fucks me? Because I'm kind of guy to be fucked for services for 30 times? Or I enjoy my time with her and not only for her beauty. As I often wrote, we get from how we behave and treat girls, Megan feels how I treat her. My only disappointment is she deserves better than being fucked at Sharks, but it s her business, she knows what I think.

I wrote my girls know my car, with ski inside on Winter, with bike inside on Summer and still now, just impossible in a 911, less expensive than what I spent for girls.

Same bullshits like 2 others writing I forced so many times their second hand Jewell, when I had them 2 or 3 times in many nights, one for 1 year with appointments without needing to run after them, they came to repeat.

Some are bla bla specialists, some prefer to focus on girls. If You think Megan or Katea fucked You, just don t repeat. On 11 July 2015, I decided no need to repeat after 10 rooms with Raïssa and when she asked me at 3 am, when I will come back? I said I don t know and never came back for her. After problems on 2 and 14 May 2015 about rooms choices and what she discovered reading me, I let Madi warming her ass sitting waiting for Turkish business. Megan, Katea and my regulars know my problem at the moment, but I didn't decide to stop meeting them, just because I enjoy with these 2 nice girls.

RyansBum
09-20-16, 05:58
Hi all,

Thank you for the advice that's shared here. I'm heading to Sharks for my first ever FKK experience. Really quite excited.

A couple of questions that I hope someone can opine on so I can have the best experience:

- What is the going rate for 1 hour?

-is BBBJ standard?

- rate for CIM?

-any tips for not getting ripped off or is there anything that you wished you knew during your first visit?

Thanks!

Sirioja
09-20-16, 06:01
The brain capacity of many club girls seems higher than of some P6 forums writers.
That's why they often give money to pimp for the Mercedes, fortunately all Romanian girls are not working as prostitutes pimped. For german girls, just look how Janine Turkish pimped smells cleverness, Caro Albanian pimped, Sam Turkish pimped, so many others, so many drug addict. Real land of cleverness. But sex is animal, but better for me in the head than in condom.

Frozty
09-20-16, 16:14
- What is the going rate for 1 hour?

50 e per 30 minutes, so 100 e for one hour.

-is BBBJ standard?

Yes. For now.

- rate for CIM?

50 e.

-any tips for not getting ripped off or is there anything that you wished you knew during your first visit?

Take your time before taking your first girl. Say no to a few. Make sure you choose the girl, not her choose you.

Don't say that it is your first time. If necessary say that it is your first time at Sharks, but you have been to other clubs.

Speak with the girl for a few minutes to try and judge if there is any chemistry. Tell her what you want before you go to the room, or at least at the start of the session.

Check your watch as you head off to the room.

Don't tip.

Respect the girl and wash thoroughly before hooking up! (sorry if that's stating the obvious!

Hessen Bub
09-20-16, 16:49
The brain capacity of many club girls seems higher than of some P6 forums writers. I know enough girls have own apartement (s) in Romania or even in Germany. Smart top class girls have their first own apartement after two years in this business.Yes these girls exist. And there's others (the majority?) who work for somebody else and after 2, 5 or 10 years have nothing.

HB.

Hessen Bub
09-20-16, 16:50
Discussing entry options for Sharks. This is how I summarize the options.

You forgot Monday: you pay 65€ and receive a 20€ voucher valid on Mondays and Tuesdays. So if you only go on Monday it is 45€ after the first visit.

HB.

Craiova
09-20-16, 16:52
And there's others (the majority?) who work for somebody else and after 2, 5 or 10 years have nothing.Sad but true and maybe it's the majority.

BigBuddy69
09-20-16, 17:00
But sex is animal, but better for me in the head than in condom.Do you put a sex in your head?

Sirioja
09-20-16, 18:27
Do you put a sex in your head?If I don't have pleasure in my eyes or my mind, I m not interested to fuck a hole.

Sirioja
09-20-16, 18:36
Yes these girls exist. And there's others (the majority?) who work for somebody else and after 2, 5 or 10 years have nothing.

HB.And when they are not anymore able to make money, then lovely BF go with money, to another one who can work, again to get money.

Member #4585
09-20-16, 21:02
You forgot Monday: you pay 65 and receive a 20 voucher valid on Mondays and Tuesdays. So if you only go on Monday it is 45 after the first visit.

HB.Yes, you are correct I did not cover the Monday option with the 20 euro voucher but I do not go to the clubs normally on a Monday. I probably go to Oase on a Monday if I had to choose.

Member #4585
09-20-16, 21:44
If You think Megan (at Sharks) or Katea (at Samya) fucked You, just don t repeat.That is what I am saying.

Sirioja
09-20-16, 21:53
That is what I am saying.Your choice, you are free, but better not to speak about others without knowing, without proof, there are already at least 2 specialists for this, I don't need to speak about your rooms, even we met Katea, Mersi, Megan.

Hessen Bub
09-20-16, 22:09
Yes, you are correct I did not cover the Monday option with the 20 euro voucher but I do not go to the clubs normally on a Monday. I probably go to Oase on a Monday if I had to choose.Well I don't go on Sundays or Wednesdays but I'd still cover the price options. Monday is a good day at Sharks, by the way, compared to other clubs (except ROM).

HB.

Pistons
09-20-16, 22:13
If you have the 20 entry card and live there, going on wed and Sunday makes less sense. If you don't, then those days are good options. But the girls try to work those two days as sharks are packed then, so the line up might be stronger than on a Thursday for example. Girls like Mandy and Jeanine doesn't work many thursdays. But they work most wednesdays and sundays. Although getting your favourite girl on a sunday can be a test of patience. Like I experienced with Mandy a week and a half ago. Allways 2 guys trying to grab her as she got available again...

So far, getting the 20 entry card for me seems a little too heavy on binding me to one club. I might get tired of it mid way through and be left with 10 entries that bores me. Such as my last Artemis 12 for 10 card that I got last october and still have 2 visits left on. Fewer and fewer girls there interest me, and I just keep repeating the same 2-3 girls (although I still wanna try Georgina. Our timing allways fails even if she keeps asking). Earlier I used to burn through those cards in 6 months, but times change... lineups change too, or even worse, they stagnate and you get into drama with some girls...

Then again, nickles and dimes... what is the best day for ratio at sharks really?

Member #4585
09-20-16, 23:06
Girls like Mandy and Jeanine doesn't work many Thursdays. But they work most Wednesdays and Sundays. Although getting your favorite girl on a Sunday can be a test of patience. Like I experienced with Mandy a week and a half ago. Always 2 guys trying to grab her as she got available again...

So far, getting the 20 entry card for me seems a little too heavy on binding me to one club. I might get tired of it mid way through and be left with 10 entries that bores me. Such as my last Artemis 12 for 10 card that I got last October and still have 2 visits left on. Mandy did not work the Automechanika weekend at Sharks sadly. If not I would be one of those guys two deep waiting at the girls locker room door for her to come out. Yes over the weekend of Automechanika there were guys queuing at the girls locker room door waiting for girls to come out.

On the Friday of the Automechanika there was queues for the outdoor cabins as well in the evening. As said before on Wednesday there were reported to be 500 male guest visitors to Sharks that day.

I know where you are with your Artemis prepaid entry card. I have had a gold VIP card which has taken the better part of 2 years to burn through since the line up at World has fallen through the floor to make the club unattractive as a place to visit.

Pistons
09-20-16, 23:30
Mandy worked Sunday 11th Sept. But she left at around 17.30. But by automechanica weekend you mean sunday 18th sept I assume? Not much a week and a half ago...

She is a gem. Probably my favourite at Sharks too now that it sounds like Alexia is gone. And Mandy is perhaps even better anyway. Although I still havent gone with Mersi...

Member #4585
09-20-16, 23:42
But by automechanica weekend you mean sunday 18th sept I assume?
Yes.

But by automechanica weekend Present:

Adina ro; Anja; Black girl; Chayenne ro, blonde, big boobs; Dina hu, blonde, blue eyes, curvy body, intelligent; Erica ro; Ester ro; Evita ro; Hanna ro; Jamie ro; Janine, present on Friday, but not on Saturday; Jessica, new boobs and glasses; Kaira; Kiara; Larissa ro; Laura de; Marina; Megan ro, not present on Friday, but present on Saturday; Mersi hu, small blonde girl with great natural tits; Olga LT blonde; Nicoletta hu blonde; Paloma ro blonde; Rosa ro; Roxanna ro blonde; Sylvana it; Thai girl th; ? Hu, blonde MILF friend of Mersi hu.

Not Present:

Ariana ro but present Sunday; Beatrice ro blonde, great tits; Brandy / Lea ro huge tits on a slim frame; Cosmina ro; Hanna cz; Helli ro; Madalina ro; Mandy de,; Sandra de.

LoveVegas
09-21-16, 00:36
I'm trying to plan trip to visit few clubs there and just like to know the best area where I can hit few clubs and not much travel and expensive travel like taxis. Is there one place I need to go to and can suggest a good hotel. Have about 4 days there and want get the most out of it where its pretty easy. Or they all spread out pretty much and need to rent a car dint want have to do that. Thanks for your time and help so much.

Pistons
09-21-16, 01:36
Depends on the fair / exhibition, not all of them do affect the clubs. If you want to make sure not to get into the "Messe crowd", avoid Palace, Mainhattan, Oase.

HB.

I don't think so. Sharks doesn't get that many visitors from Messe Frankfurt. There's some who got wheels, but only few guys are taking a cab to Darmstadt. Too far. Palace. Oase. Mainhattan. Those are the Messe clubs.

HB.

On the Friday of the Automechanika there was queues for the outdoor cabins as well in the evening. As said before on Wednesday there were reported to be 500 male guest visitors to Sharks that day.

That bandwidth. Now I need to buy another data package.

; )

PussyLiccker
09-21-16, 02:02
Drive time to FKK Sharks or Oase is about the same, 25 min. Both accessible public transport, so why would distance be the main reason for Messe crowd to choose either or? Mainhattan wasn't so busy last year, and it's much shorter distanced.

Hessen Bub
09-21-16, 06:57
That bandwidth. Now I need to buy another data package.

; )My statement was about last year. Sharks wasn't affected that much from Frankfurt Messe. That may have changed as the club gets more popular. Still I doubt 500 men on one day.

HB.

Sirioja
09-21-16, 08:45
My statement was about last year. Sharks wasn't affected that much from Frankfurt Messe. That may have changed as the club gets more popular. Still I doubt 500 men on one day.

HB.Sharks and Mainhattan were quite empty for IAA 2015 . Was said Sharks was quite slow on Tuesday, Automecanica opening, but crowded as always on discount Wednesday and on Friday. If there were 500 guys, then 250 without lockers? Maybe 500 on Friday + Saturday. Anyway, I wish girls had good business, before Winter when garden will be closed.

Danny227
09-21-16, 13:37
I don't remember you were in room with us to know what happened for our many rooms. Hidden under the bed when I was with Madi, exhausting her until the next day. Maybe, she just didn't want to provide sex with him, but wasting time talking.Where is Madi BTW? I miss that girl.

Ortos
09-21-16, 14:51
Anyway, I wish girls had good business, before Winter when garden will be closed.Who says the garden will be closed in the winter? As usual, information is only as good as its source.

Why should the garden be closed? Yes, they closed access to outdoor area after January 2016, but one assumes that was due to on-going construction and other works. But over previous years, the garden or outdoor area was accessible, even if it was rainy and cold.

McAdonis
09-21-16, 15:48
Was crowded as others have mentioned. Tried Mila. Been working at Sharks a few weeks. About 164 cm. Skinny teen-like body. Tanned dark features. Tit size-to-body ratio good. No kissing for 50 EUR she told me. Is a bit mischievous. Lots of upselling attempts.

Pistons
09-21-16, 16:06
500 guys throughout one day is not the same as 500 guys at the same time of the day. Lots of messe customers usually only stay for 2-3 hours. Because they have to get up next morning for messe too. It was the same at Artemis during IFA Berlin the week before. 500 guys during one day. I tell this to a few locals at Sharks, and one 'know it all'er' comes to claim I am all bullshitting 'he has been at Artemis, and is an old schooler with tons of experience so he is an expert'. At Artemis at least there was a long line infront of the club for a few hours because groups wanted to go in at the same time and there were not enough lockers. Think there are about 350 lockers at Artemis. So yes, not everyone can stay in the club at the same time. But during one day / night.

Craiova
09-21-16, 16:09
No kissing for 50 EUR she told me. Is a bit mischievous. Lots of upselling attempts.Average service level at Sharks, World, Mainhattan and Oase meanwhile almost same. Only Palace more worse. Sharks no cent better than Oase or Mainhattan, hmm maybe with the exception for guys getting even free (mean no payment for girl) escort days with some club girls.

Sirioja
09-21-16, 20:02
Who says the garden will be closed in the winter? As usual, information is only as good as its source.

Why should the garden be closed? Yes, they closed access to outdoor area after January 2016, but one assumes that was due to on-going construction and other works. But over previous years, the garden or outdoor area was accessible, even if it was rainy and cold.Do you think swimming pool will be clean, garden will be clean, chalets opened for this Winter? Do you think so many guys will come to take the sun all day when minus 5? If they let the door open, good for me, I will play football, there should not be old Germans who don't like to hear the ball and I m used to cold in my igloo car, about 2 degrees in igloo.

Sirioja
09-21-16, 20:25
Where is Madi BTW? I miss that girl.Since I didn't meet her anymore, I was said so much about her, but, for all she gave me, I wish she retired when left World on April, management was not good for her, she is more than 30 , she didn't like to go to work. She could be very skillful for another job. Wish her to never return and to have a better new life, even not a Nobel award, to have to work at World, during 2 years.

So many other girls for my pleasure, after her.

Member #4585
09-21-16, 21:01
My statement was about last year. Sharks wasn't affected that much from Frankfurt Messe. That may have changed as the club gets more popular. Still I doubt 500 men on one day.

HB.

500 guys throughout one day is not the same as 500 guys at the same time of the day. Lots of messe customers usually only stay for 2-3 hours. Because they have to get up next morning for messe too. It was the same at Artemis during IFA Berlin the week before. 500 guys during one day. I tell this to a few locals at Sharks, and one 'know it all'er' comes to claim I am all bullshitting 'he has been at Artemis, and is an old schooler with tons of experience so he is an expert'. At Artemis at least there was a long line infront of the club for a few hours because groups wanted to go in at the same time and there were not enough lockers. Think there are about 350 lockers at Artemis. So yes, not everyone can stay in the club at the same time. But during one day / night.Hessen Bub,

You can doubt all you want but it is not going to change the reality that there was a lot of guys in the club. Even on Saturday night there was a queue of guys at Sharks reception waiting to pay and be let in. There were no keys left on the key wall behind the reception desk.

As Pistons says, when you say 500 guys visited in a day it does not mean that all the guys are there at the same time. I see guys come in the morning to the club and then leave after a couple of hours. So you do not count those visitors as part of the day count since they were not there at night? Also the guys that come late at night for 2 to 3 hours to the late hours, do we exclude these as customers who pay an entrance fee to the club? I think not unless your economics is more half empty than half full in perspective.

Throughout the day there can easily be 500 guys visiting the club.

Member #4585
09-21-16, 21:04
If there were 500 guys, then 250 without lockers? Maybe 500 on Friday + Saturday. Anyway, I wish girls had good business, before Winter when garden will be closed. You are not considering that this 500 figure quoted is over an entire day. Guys are not doing what you do coming to the club at opening time and staying in the club to closing time. There are guys who actually come to the club for a few hours and then leave. That 500 figure is not all guys there at the same time.

Sirioja
09-21-16, 21:29
You are not considering that this 500 figure quoted is over an entire day. Guys are not doing what you do coming to the club at opening time and staying in the club to closing time. There are guys who actually come to the club for a few hours and then leave. That 500 figure is not all guys there at the same time.I think about 200/250 lockers or keys. I also never believed 100 girls at Sharks or Oase, even desk can claim. But I wish girls they had good business.

Say to your french friends to behave to get the best from girls, more a question of behavior than money, extras.

Hessen Bub
09-21-16, 21:56
Hessen Bub,

You can doubt all you want but it is not going to change the reality that there was a lot of guys in the club.

Throughout the day there can easily be 500 guys visiting the club.Over the day from 11 am to 5 am maybe yes. But not 500 at the same time.

HB.

Danny227
09-21-16, 23:06
Over the day from 11 am to 5 am maybe yes. But not 500 at the same time.

HB.Lockers would need to rotate twice. I am not sure that's frequent. There were crazy bad days in the summer, but that does not happen so much. Also, like me, when many clients see the parking lot overly full and can see that the club is so full, they leave to another club. No one likes the bag days where tough to find the girls you want plus room wait is atrocious. I doubt Sharks saw many many days of 500 plus clients.

Ortos
09-22-16, 05:24
Do you think swimming pool will be clean, garden will be clean, chalets opened for this Winter? Do you think so many guys will come to take the sun all day when minus 5? If they let the door open, good for me, I will play football, there should not be old Germans who don't like to hear the ball and I m used to cold in my igloo car, about 2 degrees in igloo.Please don't confuse the issue. You miss the point (like you miss your football goal): Nobody is talking about the swimming pool or laying out on sun beds in the pouring rain of winter. The point is you make a statement and post information about the garden being closed in the winter, when you have no idea whether or not this will be the case. Or are you now the manager or perhaps part of the administration at Sharks?

Citizen Kane
09-22-16, 06:43
Please don't confuse the issue. You miss the point (like you miss your football goal): Nobody is talking about the swimming pool or laying out on sun beds in the pouring rain of winter. The point is you make a statement and post information about the garden being closed in the winter, when you have no idea whether or not this will be the case. Or are you now the manager or perhaps part of the administration at Sharks?I went out there last winter whilst a lot of it was still a building site.

Sirioja
09-22-16, 08:02
Please don't confuse the issue. You miss the point (like you miss your football goal): Nobody is talking about the swimming pool or laying out on sun beds in the pouring rain of winter. The point is you make a statement and post information about the garden being closed in the winter, when you have no idea whether or not this will be the case. Or are you now the manager or perhaps part of the administration at Sharks?I don't plan to buy Sharks, but if You don t know many guys, mainly locals, come for the garden in Summer, more than for going with girls, so, good if girls had good business for automatically because could be less crowded in few weeks, with rain, cold, snow, Germans are not Finnish to drift on snow.

Not Savvy
09-22-16, 10:32
It is normal for ISGer, who are mostly a lone wolf, do not know, but it is well known that when the crowd is important Sharks reception asks the group to use one locker for two. This allows to get more customers.

I confirm Ortos about the winter garden.

Ortos
09-22-16, 16:36
I went out there last winter whilst a lot of it was still a building site.Yes, it was open for some time, but then access was cut off. Sometime during January 2016 (I think), whilst they were conducting heavy construction works to revamp the garden / outdoor area, they decided to lock the door (s) leading from the TV terrace out to the garden. It was open during some point in the Winter, certainly during November 2015, but in late stages of January, I found the doors locked and no access to the outside. I assume it was because of health / safety issues connected with the building works, etc.

I found it a negative thing, because some of us (perhaps not many, but some for sure) enjoy taking a stroll outside to get fresh air and escape the smokey environs of Sharks' interior.

Citizen Kane
09-22-16, 17:26
Sometime during January 2016 (I think), whilst they were conducting heavy construction works to revamp the garden / outdoor area, they decided to lock the door (s) leading from the TV terrace out to the garden.For safety reasons I guess. You can't really have people in robes and flip flops wandering around a building site during heavy construction. It was open in early Dec and early March, builders included.

FKK gardens in winter always seem a bit creepy, what with the pool and everything having been left uncared for for a few months. That sort of 'circus has left town' feeling.

Danny227
09-22-16, 21:31
Please don't confuse the issue. You miss the point (like you miss your football goal): Nobody is talking about the swimming pool or laying out on sun beds in the pouring rain of winter. The point is you make a statement and post information about the garden being closed in the winter, when you have no idea whether or not this will be the case. Or are you now the manager or perhaps part of the administration at Sharks?We know what Siri meant. His English isn't great, but we get his point and you got it too. Less work for the girls when the outdoor can't be used. The meaning is clear and the topic far from the one you are making a fuss about, so please stay on point and give the guy a break. For the purposes of the girls, the pool is same as closed as it does not attract more clients.

Daffon
09-22-16, 23:34
I guess your dad need to sit down comfortably somewhere, so I would say Sharks or Oase as there are plenty of sitting down space, but not Palace as there are not many sitting down space beside bar area and palace is too small.

First, absolutely yes. Second all of them, but don't come on the weekend. Better atmosphere for older people.

Mods: I hope the cross posting is ok otherwise please delete.Thank you Danny and Mr Ho:

My father and I went yesterday (Thursday) from 8 pm-11 pm and we had a great time. Loads of absolutely stunning girls friendly but not too pushy. He adored the optik show while I tortured myself with indecision. In the end I chose petite brunette Elen who was very pretty if not my total fantasy (Mia or Mila) but offered to include DFK with owo and positions in a 50 EUR half hour session (Mila wanted an extra 50! This was very successful even though she actually concluded in 20-25 minutes. I still gave her a 20 tip because the owo and kissing was great. Amazing tongue and because her hidden treasure, one of the smallest pussies I have ever seen was a real turn on to this dirty old man.

By this time my father who had sworn he was only there to look was tempted to try a half hour of intimacy with no intention of actual sex. He hooked up with cuddly pony tailed blonde Elvira (who promised to look after him. He came back after half an hour with a silly grin having enjoyed a very sensual and jolly time like he hadn't had for decades.

I also have to say that the beautiful receptionist Bella and her colleague Diana were delightful and treated us very well.

Full marks Sharks and thanks to member above who recommended it. We may even be back on Tuesday 27th if our budget can stand it.

Daffon.

Danny227
09-22-16, 23:41
Thank you Danny and Mr Ho:

My father and I went yesterday (Thursday) from 8 pm-11 pm and we had a great time. Loads of absolutely stunning girls friendly but not too pushy. He adored the optik show while I tortured myself with indecision. In the end I chose petite brunette Elen who was very pretty if not my total fantasy (Mia or Mila) but offered to include DFK with owo and positions in a 50 EUR half hour session (Mila wanted an extra 50! This was very successful even though she actually concluded in 20-25 minutes. I still gave her a 20 tip because the owo and kissing was great. Amazing tongue and because her hidden treasure, one of the smallest pussies I have ever seen was a real turn on to this dirty old man.

By this time my father who had sworn he was only there to look was tempted to try a half hour of intimacy with no intention of actual sex..Great you had a good time. Tuesday is dessous day at Sharks. You might actually like it. I wouldn't do Oase with you dad because the relax areas are not as many or as comfy as in Sharks. Plus, if you are discussing budget then you have better chances at staying on a budget successfully at Sharks. If you had Mia than you are lucky as she is considered one of the girls with the best service. However, the small pussy might be a stretch.

Going Tuesday, you might want to try to go before 8 pm and maybe enjoy the breakfast and the facility when they place is less crowded. I personally prefer the mornings, especially now with the shift in the clientele.

UltraHappy
09-23-16, 01:45
I wouldn't do Oase with you dad because the relax areas are not as many or as comfy as in Sharks.About two years ago, Oase built quite a nice comfy dedicated relax area just for men that the girls are not allowed to enter (unless invited). Very nice sofas, cushioned lounge chairs, etc. The room offers a nice outside view through giant glass walls as well. The men relax room at Oase seems way nicer to me than any of the relax areas in Sharks, particularly given that there is no men-only area in Sharks where the girls are not allowed to enter.

Member #4585
09-23-16, 03:46
Evita, Roxana, Lavinia, Ariana, Tatiana, Sylvana, Kaira, Larissa, Jessica, Mia, Mila, Elen, black girl, school teacher look girl, many girls. Few men. Thursdays are good.

Good fuck.

Takedown
09-23-16, 04:26
Yes, it was open for some time, but then access was cut off. Sometime during January 2016 (I think), whilst they were conducting heavy construction works to revamp the garden / outdoor area, they decided to lock the door (s) leading from the TV terrace out to the garden. It was open during some point in the Winter, certainly during November 2015, but in late stages of January, I found the doors locked and no access to the outside. I assume it was because of health / safety issues connected with the building works, etc.

I found it a negative thing, because some of us (perhaps not many, but some for sure) enjoy taking a stroll outside to get fresh air and escape the smokey environs of Sharks' interior.It was open in March when it was cold, closed most of April for some major construction, and reopened from May until now. So yes, it was opened for part of the Winter / Spring of 2016.

Ortos
09-23-16, 04:58
We know what Siri meant. His English isn't great, but we get his point and you got it too. Less work for the girls when the outdoor can't be used. The meaning is clear and the topic far from the one you are making a fuss about, so please stay on point and give the guy a break. For the purposes of the girls, the pool is same as closed as it does not attract more clients.What are you talking about? Nobody is making a fuss, just asking people to be more responsible and not post information that has no source to it. He said the garden would be closed, and there is no evidence it will be closed. So why should he make such a statement? That's all. No fuss. And historically his posts are full of unclear information, so don't assume, please, that other people get his points. I seldom do.

Sirioja
09-23-16, 08:36
Evita, Roxana, Lavinia, Ariana, Tatiana, Sylvana, Kaira, Larissa, Jessica, Mia, Mila, Elen, black girl, school teacher look girl, many girls. Few men. Thursdays are good.

Good fuck.Melani white Snow for teacher look, very slim with glasses, sitting close to Megan when she works?

No small Mersi. Hu?

No new model? Problem at Sharks since May.

Automecanica is finished now, Summer also. From November to beginning of March, will see how many ice men will come to enjoy sun in the garden or warriors to fuck girls in chalets.

Danny227
09-23-16, 09:07
Thank you Danny and Mr Ho:

My father and I went yesterday (Thursday) from 8 pm-11 pm and we had a great time. Loads of absolutely stunning girls friendly but not too pushy. He adored the optik show while I tortured myself with indecision. In the end I chose petite brunette Elen who was very pretty if not my total fantasy (Mia or Mila) but offered to include DFK with owo and positions in a 50 EUR half hour session (Mila wanted an extra 50! This was very successful even though she actually concluded in 20-25 minutes. I still gave her a 20 tip because the owo and kissing was great. Amazing tongue and because her hidden treasure, one of the smallest pussies I have ever seen was a real turn on to this dirty old man..
About two years ago, Oase built quite a nice comfy dedicated relax area just for men that the girls are not allowed to enter (unless invited). Very nice sofas, cushioned lounge chairs, etc. The room offers a nice outside view through giant glass walls as well. The men relax room at Oase seems way nicer to me than any of the relax areas in Sharks, particularly given that there is no men-only area in Sharks where the girls are not allowed to enter.Come on this relax area is crappy. It is always full of light. People go up there and talk and with food and on the phone. It isn't in the lounge where you can still see the girls. Oase has no place to relax that combines looking at all the nice girls and having beer. I hope you get my point. If you want to go up and sleep it might work, but I am not crazy about it. I always sleep on the white sofas in the non-smoking.

Danny227
09-23-16, 09:15
What are you talking about? Nobody is making a fuss, just asking people to be more responsible and not post information that has no source to it. He said the garden would be closed, and there is no evidence it will be closed. So why should he make such a statement? That's all. No fuss. And historically his posts are full of unclear information, so don't assume, please, that other people get his points. I seldom do."Sharks and Mainhattan were quite empty for IAA 2015 . Was said Sharks was quite slow on Tuesday, Automecanica opening, but crowded as always on discount Wednesday and on Friday. If there were 500 guys, then 250 without lockers? Maybe 500 on Friday + Saturday. Anyway, I wish girls had good business, before Winter when garden will be closed."

I wish the girls good business before garden is closed. If you don't get the meaning, your neurotransmitters might not be firing or you suffer low quality education. Just quit the BS, you like giving him a hard time. Let the guy be.

Clodius1
09-23-16, 09:18
Good optics on Thursday. Lots of girls, not so many guys, good weather outside. Sadly did not see my fav Mia. School girl (redhead with glasses) Ro is Linda, hangs out near the aquarium. Send me a PM for more details if you wish. May go back to sharks today. If you go to sharks today, shoot me a PM!

Good fuck.

Horny Harry
09-23-16, 09:38
About two years ago, Oase built quite a nice comfy dedicated relax area just for men that the girls are not allowed to enter (unless invited). Very nice sofas, cushioned lounge chairs, etc. The room offers a nice outside view through giant glass walls as well. The men relax room at Oase seems way nicer to me than any of the relax areas in Sharks, particularly given that there is no men-only area in Sharks where the girls are not allowed to enter.I agree, that relax area in Oase is very nice and I miss a place like that at Sharks.

Sirioja
09-23-16, 10:09
I agree, that relax area in Oase is very nice and I miss a place like that at Sharks.In the garden in Winter. Even Sylvana won't come.

Pistons
09-23-16, 14:56
No small Mersi. Hu?

No new model? Problem at Sharks since May.

Automecanica is finished now, Summer also. From November to beginning of March, will see how many ice men will come to enjoy sun in the garden or warriors to fuck girls in chalets.His list was rather slim though. As long as the new girls at Sharks are better than the new girls I saw last time at Oase, it is good. But if they do like Oase and let 20 new average (4-6) girls in, I am much more relieved if I see age grows and girls returning.

I think by winter lots more people will start enjoying the new flashy yacuzzis and the fancy steamroom and sauna as opposed to just staying outdoors. So there is still things to do even if the garden is rather nice.

Optimist
09-23-16, 16:35
If you don't get the meaning, your neurotransmitters might not be firing or you suffer low quality education. Just quit the BS, you like giving him a hard time. Let the guy be.I can assure you Ortos is in full possession of his faculties and is certainly educated.

I also often don't understand the points some members with poor ability to express themselves make.

Sirioja, to his great credit, makes it quite clear he needs no defence and is bemused by other members spending their time discussing him.

I wouldn't normally spring to the defence of another member but am just following your example ;)

Danny227
09-23-16, 18:02
What are you talking about? Nobody is making a fuss, just asking people to be more responsible and not post information that has no source to it. He said the garden would be closed, and there is no evidence it will be closed. So why should he make such a statement? That's all. No fuss. And historically his posts are full of unclear information, so don't assume, please, that other people get his points. I seldom do.
I can assure you Ortos is in full possession of his faculties and is certainly educated.

I also often don't understand the points some members with poor ability to express themselves make.

Sirioja, to his great credit, makes it quite clear he needs no defence and is bemused by other members spending their time discussing him.

I wouldn't normally spring to the defence of another member but am just following your example ;)That was a rhetorical example. I know Ortos has most of his marbles and if in fact he does, the he is just being a Coy. Pretty obvious it is just to give Siri a hard time as so many here do. Fact is, he gives interest to the forum. We all like reading and arguing lots of his controversial viewpoints. But this is just non sense. I don't really see it as misinformation, but merely a poor choice of words that does no reduce not even by a bit the meaning of the statement. And that all I have to say about that. Sorry, no one should proudly quote forest Gump.

Ortos
09-23-16, 18:09
"Sharks and Mainhattan were quite empty for IAA 2015 . Was said Sharks was quite slow on Tuesday, Automecanica opening, but crowded as always on discount Wednesday and on Friday. If there were 500 guys, then 250 without lockers? Maybe 500 on Friday + Saturday. Anyway, I wish girls had good business, before Winter when garden will be closed."

I wish the girls good business before garden is closed. If you don't get the meaning, your neurotransmitters might not be firing or you suffer low quality education. Just quit the BS, you like giving him a hard time. Let the guy be.No reason for you to get aggressive, and start insulting me ("low quality education", really?) or ordering me (or anybody else) with an imperative tone to quit posting this or that because you don't like it. That is "BS", if you don't mind me saying. And it seems that you are the one making a big fuss about nothing. So maybe you should follow your own advice: Let it be. I would suggest if you don't like somebody's post or interpretation that is different than your own, just use the scroll button and skip over it.

I can only speak for myself, but I would never have the bad manners as to make disrespectful statements about other people's level of education or whatever point you were trying to make and certainly I would never bark orders to other posters about what they can write or not write. Nobody but sad Trolls want to make flame-wars about insignificant stuff, right? So to me there is no fuss about this really, is there, old mate? But, in the name of God: Don't attack my neuro-transmitters, I just ran a Level 3 Diagnostic on them and they are really quite sensitive right now, okay? :)

Member #4585
09-23-16, 19:51
Thinking about Anja's double headed eagle tattoo. It is so bafly drawn it is something my two year would do when he is at day care. So bad she is Romanian.

Nick The G
09-23-16, 23:09
Thinking about Anja's double headed eagle tattoo. It is so bafly drawn it is something my two year would do when he is at day care. So bad she is Romanian.https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=FLag%20Albania

Some time ago I mentioned to another girl that in my opinion it is terrible how Anja has spoilt her beautiful body with that red-black tattoo. The girl replied: well you don't have to think you fuck Albania when you only fuck an albanian woman. I replied: it has never come to my mind that I fuck a country while I fuck a woman from that country. She then smiled devilishly, and after a little pause she added: well, I think here in the club I have fucked Germany several times in the ass.

JohnEllee
09-24-16, 05:38
Last Saturday, I was in Shark from 14:00 to 20:00. I couldn't find Megan. Although I didn't know her, I used information in forum to try to identify her. I failed, even if I asked Help from Melanie, who was hesitant to told me that she was not sure if Megan would be in the club that day. I will come back someday in mid-October, I wish Megan would be there.

Dina and Sandra were not there either. So disappointed! I heard Dina and Nicoletta have been in vacation and would be back October or November.

Mr. Sirioja, do you know the time schedule of your favorite Megan?

Provaker
09-24-16, 13:46
Last Saturday, I was in Shark from 14:00 to 20:00. I couldn't find Megan. Although I didn't know her, I used information in forum to try to identify her. I failed, even if I asked Help from Melanie, who was hesitant to told me that she was not sure if Megan would be in the club that day. I will come back someday in mid-October, I wish Megan would be there.

Dina and Sandra were not there either. So disappointed! I heard Dina and Nicoletta have been in vacation and would be back October or November.

Mr. Sirioja, do you know the time schedule of your favorite Megan?Megan was there early last Saturday. Saw here around 11:45 but then she was busy almost all day / night.

Same with Evita, Asians favorite girl number 1.

Jooeey
09-24-16, 14:30
Can someone confirm, to reach Sharks from Frankfurt Main station go to Darmstart Nord? Or Darmstart? Is even Darmstart a station not the Nord but only Darmstart? Is that even a station? Is Sharks walking distance from Darmstart Nord Station? The Taxis are available at Darmstart Nord station to sharks right? Besides Taxis any other Bus or Tram going to near Sharks? How much does the Taxi Guys take from Darmstart Nord to Sharks? 13 Euros or how much?

Last but not the least which is the last Train from Darmstart Nord to Frankfurt Main Station?

Pistons
09-24-16, 15:36
Darmstadt Nord and Darmstadt are different stations yes. Different trains stop at the different stations. Also S Bahn stops at Darmstadt. Taxi from Darmstadt (not nord) to sharks is 12-13 e. So should be less from Nord. But not allways taxi there. Can walk from nord if you have the time. Use google maps and hit on the sign for walk (1.3km walk)(I don't know why you haven't already done this). Allways use google maps with gps turned on while travelling.

Jooeey
09-24-16, 16:55
Darmstadt Nord and Darmstadt are different stations yes. Different trains stop at the different stations. Also S Bahn stops at Darmstadt. Taxi from Darmstadt (not nord) to sharks is 12-13 e. So should be less from Nord. But not allways taxi there. Can walk from nord if you have the time. Use google maps and hit on the sign for walk (1.3km walk)(I don't know why you haven't already done this). Allways use google maps with gps turned on while travelling.How much is the Taxi Ride from Darmstadt Nord to Sharks? Is it fixed or according to the meter?

I do not have a internet data plan on my Germany Sim so stuck there

Ortos
09-24-16, 17:10
How much is the Taxi Ride from Darmstadt Nord to Sharks? Is it fixed or according to the meter?

I do not have a internet data plan on my Germany Sim so stuck thereTaxi from Darmstadt Nord to Sharks?? Not worth it at all, I would have thought. You can walk to Sharks in about 12 minutes. Beyond that you may well not see a taxi waiting at Darmstadt Nord, as almost everybody I've seen usually uses a bus or Strassebahn to go on from there. Walking is the best, I even do it in the rain!

Pistons
09-24-16, 17:32
I do not have a internet data plan on my Germany Sim so stuck thereYou don't need a data plan. Go to a wifi location, download the map area for free, and enable GPS.

Checkers1
09-24-16, 18:32
Thinking about Anja's double headed eagle tattoo. It is so bafly drawn it is something my two year would do when he is at day care. So bad she is Romanian.She is Albanian and a great fuck.

Smuffin
09-24-16, 18:53
You don't need a data plan. Go to a wifi location, download the map area for free, and enable GPS.I open maps at my hotel using the free WiFi, zoomed in & out to the area I wanted to visit. Maps app will cache recent map data. Works like a champ.

Jooeey
09-24-16, 19:07
Taxi from Darmstadt Nord to Sharks?? Not worth it at all, I would have thought. You can walk to Sharks in about 12 minutes. Beyond that you may well not see a taxi waiting at Darmstadt Nord, as almost everybody I've seen usually uses a bus or Strassebahn to go on from there. Walking is the best, I even do it in the rain!Well I should know the path to walk to Sharks? If I am not able to use google maps for some reason I would be searching on and on, going in circles.

BigBuddy69
09-24-16, 19:19
Maybe you can use something called a map or write directions on a piece of paper.

Be Wilder
09-24-16, 19:54
Was lucky enough to be able to squeeze in another FKK trip. This time for 4 days. Decided to go to my three favorite clubs, Sharks, Palace and Oase for the first three days in that order and pick my favorite for the last day and if there was no stand-out just stay in Oase for an extra day. Based on recent visits chose Sharks for the prime Friday night billing rather than Oase. The 4 days was blessed with wonderful weather so much so was tempted to ditch Palace which suffers from having no outdoor area and decided to give Oase the Monday unless it was appalling on the Sunday or one of the others was so exceptional, I simply had to return for second helpings.

Arrived at Sharks at about 5 pm (stayed at Ibis in Darmstadt for E62) which allowed me to enjoy 2-3 hours outside in the glorious sunshine but of course it is the girls that are the main attraction. Overall as would be expected was a good turnout. Perhaps 80 or so throughout the night. Wish I had arrived earlier (a recurring theme throughout my trip) not only to enjoy the balmy weather but also gives more time to assess the daytime girls and there were a couple I may have had a session with but they had gone home by 9 pm when I was ready for more action. They were Dilek (busty brunette who once again escaped my attentions) and a couple of nice petite strawberry blondes in glasses. There were a couple of others I was tempted by throughout the night including a brunette, statuesque German MILF with huge tits possibly in her mid-40's and it is rare for me to be attracted to a woman her age which was the dealbreaker for me though she must have been magnificent in her younger years and redhead Ester who I've had a couple of times in the past and who I may have had as my last session but she had left by then. As ever there were also a couple of "exes" I was hoping to see who were not present, however the one's I did have were as follows:

1. Yelis: I remembered Yelis as she is a gorgeous brunette and was good friends with very naturally busty Brandy who I had earlier in the year. At the time I was torn between the two but Brandy's knockers won over Yelis' superior looks though a part of me considered taking both of them. In her mid 20's, a darker complexion, lovely smooth, natural shapely figure with nice be cups, hair beyond her shoulders and no tattoos which I don't like and lovely features with deep brown eyes, dainty upturned nose and good luscious blow job lips. It was an easy choice as for me she was the best looking girl in the club.

Service wise, what she did, she did well but she was continually pushing the CIM upsell which got annoying. Nice foreplay and good blowjob but after every few sucks she was imploring me to CIM whereas the first punt of a tour I generally like to cum through sex. She took me to the edge and I decided to eat her out for a while. She does have a nice pussy. Then went back to a bit of a blowie and went to do her doggy but she was positioning herself so I couldn't penetrate her deeply. Went back to the blowie and I decided to try to hold-off and cut the session off at 25 minutes without cumming but she managed to get her prize as she does give good head. She then had the nerve at the locker when I was paying her to suggest we had spent 35 minutes but set her straight and paid her the correct sum. Overall, I would avoid due to her sharky attitude. E100.

2. Melissa: The next girl wasn't much better but for different reasons. I had spoken to her on several occasions in the past. Tall, slim, small tits, long brunette hair, very pretty face, early 20's and wears glasses. Maybe a bit too skinny for my liking but decided to give her a whirl.

I'm afraid she was a complete deadfish in the room. Just lay down and whilst I fed on her body and tits for a bit I wasn't in the mood for more pussy munching (I find once a day is enough). Her blow job was incredibly weak and she barely went beyond the tip. Rather than waste another shot on a mediocre punt I decided to cut my losses and aborted the session. E50.

3. Jaimi and Samira: I had a massage from Sissi who is one of the masseuses and she is the best masseuse I've ever encountered and seeing her is almost an essential part of visiting Sharks. Rejuvenated, I decided it was time to liven things up a bit with a threesome. Rather than mix and match, I decided to pick one and tell her to choose a friend. I was talking earlier to a genuine blonde from Croatia. Pale and a little scrawny but who I found strangely alluring. The competitor was an absolutely stunning tall, tanned blonde with long curly hair. She was younger and wearing black crotchless stockings which are always a winner in my book and even without any embellishment she was a contender for the best looking girl in the room. What let her down was her "wingwoman" who was a slightly dumpy non-descript brunette whereas Jaimi's running mate was a very good looking brown haired girl with a good body albeit heavily tattooed who called herself Lezza but whose name is Samira. Decided to go with them and perhaps have the stunning blonde at the end of the night though you should never leave the best till last in case she disappears. Didn't catch her name but she needs a better "wing woman".

The session was at best middling and mechanic. Not much of a rapport, they took turns giving me a blowjob. Samira was better of the two and then she mounted me cowgirl. Did Jaimi doggy for a bit and Samira finished me off with a hand job and the latter would be well worth another look. E100.

4. Nurella: Time flew by. I'm more of a nocturnal creature so end up staying till the early hours. The numbers at Sharks dwindle quickly once you're past 2 am so the cream of the crop was gone past 3 am. For my last session, I picked up Nurella who is a decent looking girl with a good body, dyed auburn hair and pale skin. One of those girls who isn't immediately striking but grows on you.

She provided impeccable service. A fantastic blowjob with her going deep, lots of different angles and varying pace and intensity. Despite her best efforts she couldn't quite get me over the line and so whipped out some oil and gave me a nice handjob which did the job. Definitely the best session of the day. E50.

It is not often I leave Sharks disappointed but overall 3 out of 4 sessions were below par. Guess no matter how experienced you are there is always an element of the luck of the draw and usually one or two girls would be tried and trusted whereas they were all new to me which carries its own risk. Nevertheless, Sharks is still in a lot of credit and no doubt I'll be back in the future though I may relegate it to a Sunday slot as I much preferred Oase this time.

Ortos
09-24-16, 20:31
Well I should know the path to walk to Sharks? If I am not able to use google maps for some reason I would be searching on and on, going in circles.Oh, it's dead simple: exit the Nord station, walk across the street and make a left, turn right at the next corner (Zurell (Auto sales shop, pass through the path that goes past a sports club (tennis courts), and keep going to the next major street. Turn right and walk for 5 minutes until you see Sharks on your left, just past the Fight Club (Temple of Brain Bashing, or some such). Dead easy. ! You got a computer, right? Google maps, and locate Carl Schenk Ring. No problemo!

Remember this: you arrive at Darmstadt Nord, you do not require a taxi unless you are an invalid. Trust me on that one, okay?

UShobbyist
09-24-16, 21:15

Mr. Sirioja, do you know the time schedule of your favorite Megan?Megan is an early bird. She usually has her breakfast in the dining room at noon. She usually leaves right after midnight. She is quite popular because of her pretty face. She was probably very busy in the room when you were there.

BadinSweet
09-24-16, 21:20
Well I should know the path to walk to Sharks? If I am not able to use google maps for some reason I would be searching on and on, going in circles.You know that you can download Google maps (specific area, city, etc.) for offline use right? No need to use any data plan. Also, someone made a video here. Though I have never used the train but it should be pretty simple: https://youtu.be/bbFFjC6aRAk.

Sirioja
09-24-16, 22:09

Mr. Sirioja, do you know the time schedule of your favorite Megan?Melanie white Snow and Megan sit very close, so Melanie couldn't not know if Megan was there or not, but each girl her business. Megan is long black hair, real model body, 1,90 with heels. Better for her to work early and not at night, she is not for Turkish.

Member #4585
09-24-16, 23:13
Good times at Sharks. Friday was said was quiet. But lots of men on Saturday.

Today it is German guys. Few, if any Asians, so the Asian killer gitls are not doing so much business.

Ester, Lavinia, Roxanna, Jessica, Megan, Evita, Adina, Kiara.

New to me is Heidi, tall blonde from Latvia Riga.

JohnEllee
09-25-16, 04:02
Megan is an early bird. She usually has her breakfast in the dining room at noon. She usually leaves right after midnight. She is quite popular because of her pretty face. She was probably very busy in the room when you were there.I agree. After all I only stayed there about 4 hours, the chance to meet a special girl would be very slim. I will take personal vacation in mid-October. Plan to visit shark Oct 14-16, three days. Then I will have enough time to review all these hot girls. Hopefully Megan would not take her vacation.

Jooeey
09-25-16, 14:58
You know that you can download Google maps (specific area, city, etc.) for offline use right? No need to use any data plan. Also, someone made a video here. Though I have never used the train but it should be pretty simple: https://youtu.be/bbFFjC6aRAk.Just one last question guys when is the last train from Darmstradt Nord leaving for Frankfurt?

Ortos
09-25-16, 15:20
Just one last question guys when is the last train from Darmstradt Nord leaving for Frankfurt?The last two trains from Darmstadt Nord to Frankfurt Hbf: 20.12, followed by 22.13. After that, your train options shift to Darmstadt Hbf, until 0. 30/35.

Hessen Bub
09-25-16, 16:21
New to me is Heidi, tall blonde from Latvia Riga.183 cm, blue eyes. A friend did her on Saturday and was quite enthusiastic.

HB.

Jooeey
09-25-16, 17:04
Sorry couldn't help but ask how much is the Taxi from Darmstradt (Not Nord) to Sharks? 13 Euros?

Hessen Bub
09-25-16, 17:18
Sorry couldn't help but ask how much is the Taxi from Darmstradt (Not Nord) to Sharks? 13 Euros?Taxi-rechner. De says 12,60€ from Luisenplatz to Sharks. 10 min, 3,8 km.

HB.

Jooeey
09-25-16, 18:19
Taxi-rechner. De says 12,60 from Luisenplatz to Sharks. 10 min, 3,8 km.

HB.What is Luisenplatz? is it exactly Darmstradt Station?

Hessen Bub
09-25-16, 18:23
What is Luisenplatz? is it exactly Darmstradt Station?WTF? It's Darmstadt city center. Either you get more specific, or you consult the website I posted or you live with a fare +/- a few €.

HB.

PussyLiccker
09-25-16, 18:28
1. Yelis: I remembered Yelis as she is a gorgeous brunette and was good friends with very naturally busty Brandy who I had earlier in the year. At the time I was torn between the two but Brandy's knockers won over Yelis' superior looks though a part of me considered taking both of them. In her mid 20's, a darker complexion, lovely smooth, natural shapely figure with nice be cups, hair beyond her shoulders and no tattoos which I don't like and lovely features with deep brown eyes, dainty upturned nose and good luscious blow job lips. It was an easy choice as for me she was the best looking girl in the club.

Service wise, what she did, she did well but she was continually pushing the CIM upsell which got annoying. Nice foreplay and good blowjob but after every few sucks she was imploring me to CIM whereas the first punt of a tour I generally like to cum through sex. She took me to the edge and I decided to eat her out for a while. She does have a nice pussy. Then went back to a bit of a blowie and went to do her doggy but she was positioning herself so I couldn't penetrate her deeply. Went back to the blowie and I decided to try to hold-off and cut the session off at 25 minutes without cumming but she managed to get her prize as she does give good head. She then had the nerve at the locker when I was paying her to suggest we had spent 35 minutes but set her straight and paid her the correct sum. Overall, I would avoid due to her sharky attitude. E100.
Man, her BBBJ is good. I personally liked her services myself. Didn't get such upsell, but circumstances can happen. Perhaps with her bbbj skills, she gets CIM more often.

Jooeey
09-25-16, 18:51
WTF? It's Darmstadt city center. Either you get more specific, or you consult the website I posted or you live with a fare +/- a few .

HB.I meant to say with Luisenplatz is it also the station the Darmstradt station or the station is far from the city Centre. When I use that link that you gave it does not give me any results.

Horny Harry
09-25-16, 19:01
Jeeeeeeeeesus H. Fucking Christ, could somebody please either;.

1) teach him how to make a screenshot on his smartphone of an online map that he can use offline to navigate?

2) teach him how the search function of a website works?

and if these digital 'aids' are too technologically advanced;

3) teach him how to buy and read a paper map at a newspaper kiosk?

4) teach him how to use a pen and a piece of paper to jot down some directions?

And if none of the above helps, could somebody please take Little Jooeey by the hand and drag him to Sharks!?

😂 🤔.

PussyLiccker
09-25-16, 19:01
Jooey, Google maps or http://www.rmv.de/en/ It's all there guys.

And like Badin says, you can download Google offline maps on your smartphone. Pick a region on the map, and download. It's really handy I find. I've used it as car navigation last trip when I found out.

Member #4585
09-25-16, 19:06
183 cm, blue eyes. A friend did her on Saturday and was quite enthusiastic.

HB.Hmmm. Yeah. She was good. Fresh girl. No tattoos that I recall. Big lips. Tall girl.

Craiova
09-25-16, 19:09
Somtimes I have some doubts that guys know what they should do in room, after they finally find the room.

Horny Harry
09-25-16, 19:11
Jooey, Google maps or http://www.rmv.de/en/ It's all there guys.

And like Badin says, you can download Google offline maps on your smartphone. Pick a region on the map, and download. It's really handy I find. I've used it as car navigation last trip when I found out.Citymaps2 go is also a great App allowing you to download complete (and quite detailed) maps of cities, states / provinces and even complete countries. Costs only a few Euro / Dollars. (less than the price of one taxi ride Darmstadt Hbf. Sharks).

Good luck Jooeey, may The Force be with you on your voyage through uncharted waters from either Darmstadt North or Central (Hbf) station to Sharks FKK! Don't forget to take extra food and water, and some breadcrumbs to find your way back ! 😃.

PussyLiccker
09-25-16, 19:15
Well, I got a new TomTom app and what happend was I downloaded NL and De maps separately, and there was a disconnect for directions. Luckily I found out about Gmaps offline as I downloaded the Roermond / Bruggen region to get directions across the boarder.

After using Google offline, that will be my main map source. It's the best maps IMO. With POI info there as well. And you can always delete and redownload as updates.

Yeah Jooey, don't give up! You will find it. Hehe.

Exodus8
09-25-16, 19:18
Somtimes I have some doubts that guys know what they should do in room, after they finally find the room.Well girls usually take me to the room and say we will play cards for 1 h, LOL.

Be Wilder
09-25-16, 20:04
Man, her BBBJ is good. I personally liked her services myself. Didn't get such upsell, but circumstances can happen. Perhaps with her bbbj skills, she gets CIM more often.It's one thing trying to upsell CIM but another falsely claiming we had spent 35 minutes in the room. Just plain dishonesty and a try on which she didn't push as soon as I shot it down. For that reason you should always wear a watch.

JohnEllee
09-25-16, 21:50
Melanie white Snow and Megan sit very close, so Melanie couldn't not know if Megan was there or not, but each girl her business. Megan is long black hair, real model body, 1,90 with heels. Better for her to work early and not at night, she is not for Turkish.OK, I got. Plan to re-visit Shark around October 14-16. I definitely will come early to try my luck. However it seems to me Megan usually takes one month vacation every other month. Considering she came back early Sept, she would be out whole October. So I think I will give her up.

I did saw some new faces last time visit. Hopefully more and more new girls come. Cross our fingers.

Member #4585
09-25-16, 22:51
She is Albanian and a great fuck.Anja is Romanian. Check it Checkers.

Member #4585
09-26-16, 01:07
Planning to be in Sharks on the 6th of October Thursday any like minded people interested in meeting up for a beer, PM me.I expect you can find other mongers if you can find Sharks (eventually).

Sirioja
09-26-16, 02:39
OK, I got. Plan to re-visit Shark around October 14-16. I definitely will come early to try my luck. However it seems to me Megan usually takes one month vacation every other month. Considering she came back early Sept, she would be out whole October. So I think I will give her up.

I did saw some new faces last time visit. Hopefully more and more new girls come. Cross our fingers.Who say to you she takes 1 month off every other month? Don t believe all what is said in brothels, land of bullshit, of jealousy between girls, between little guys. I would be very happy for her if she does, but doesn't. But better for You to go to girls who attract You than to girls who are written about, my tastes for look, behavior and sex, may not be yours, if You didn't sleep whole Saturday in the garden where she doesn't go, you should have noticed her, from noon to around midnight, I don t think she was in room all along, even busier than when she arrived at Sharks.

Enjoy your own game, don t be just a follower.

Bitumen, I didn't want to ask Anja about her country and tattoo because it might have killed my will to go with her, when I promised to her and had to say to her on next week, because was not able to, but behind her behavior in the lounge sometimes, I discovered a nice girl, very good surprise, better on second 1 hour time. First was also for 1 hour, she didn't seem very used to stay for 1 hour.

Member #4581
09-26-16, 02:43
I expect you can find other mongers if you can find Sharks (eventually).I can't believe how patient most of the senior ISGers have been, answering his questions again and again. I looked at his forum history, and going back nearly 150 comments, there was nothing of value add, except the same inane questions again and again, in various threads. Well, except one or two comments in some India hooker thread. In one comment way back when, he claims he has visited all Frankfurt clubs many times, so it is unclear to me why he keeps asking all these questions about Darmstadt station, taxi fare yadda yadda.

I don't understand how someone like Siri who provides so much real time info is attacked by everyone and his brother, and a guy who made 200 comments spanning a year (that I checked, could be a lot more) w / o one single review or useful comments about clubs and girls is entertained patiently. Don't understand it. English language ability is not the only useful thing, at least around here for me.

Checkers1
09-26-16, 06:08
Anja is Romanian. Check it Checkers.When she is riding you cowgirl and you have her great tits in your face, you don't give a damn about her tattoo on her back.

P.S.: Still think she is Albanian. Why would she have a tattoo like that?

Member #4585
09-26-16, 07:47
Line Up 25 Sept 2016.

Adina, Ro; Anja, Ro; Ariana ro; Cheyenne, Ro; Daniela, Columbian; Erika ro; Esther, Ro; Evita, Hanna, Ro Jessica, ro, with glasses; Kaira, Srb; Kiara, the; Lara, the; Larissa, Ro; Lavinia, Ro; Luisa or Louisa, Ro; Megan, Ro; Pim (Rose), Thai; Rosa, Ro; Naomi; Roxanna ro; Sandra, D; School teacher look girl; Sylvana, I; Tatiana ro; Kendra.

GuyFromParis
09-26-16, 08:33
Line Up 25 Sept 2016.

Anja, Ro; Ariana ro; Cheyenne, RoAnja is albanian.

Cheyenne is from Moldavia.

At the end, not so important for us mongers.

Sirioja
09-26-16, 10:57
Anja is albanian.Did You ask her?

Does Moldovan mean Chisinau or Iasie. Ro?