PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

GuyFromParis
09-26-16, 16:50
Did You ask her?
I didn't need to ask. She likes to speak about her country, Albania.

By the way, in the last Euro Football match between Albania and Romania, she was the most fervent supporter of Albania. It was funny to see her totally in stress.

Hessen Bub
09-26-16, 17:02
Anja is Romanian. Doesn't really matter for me what nationality she is. She may have links to Albania (see her tattoo) but she's not Albanian.

HB.

BoniFun
09-26-16, 18:26
I've been following that last 20 pages or so, and Moira have been mentioned a few times, but I've not seen a confirmation that she's been around. Great if someone knew.

Member #4585
09-26-16, 19:33
P.S.: Why would she have a tattoo like that?I will have to answer that question by personal message I am afraid.

Member #4585
09-26-16, 19:37
I didn't need to ask. She likes to speak about her country, Albania.

By the way, in the last Euro Football match between Albania and Romania, she was the most fervent supporter of Albania. It was funny to see her totally in stress.So by your reckoning and reasoning then all the recent Syrian expatriates will be called French once they have the tattoo of the Tricolor on their tanned asses, talk about Ille de France and cheer the French football team. Cool. Please tell Francois Hollande to make this declaration to all the refugees about this.

Please do not take this the wrong way. It just seems interesting that this is what makes a person Albanian.

Horny Harry
09-26-16, 19:37
Anja is Romanian. Doesn't really matter for me what nationality she is. She may have links to Albania (see her tattoo) but she's not Albanian.

HB.Is she the girl with a great body, fantastic breasts, dark hair, but pretty bad and pale skin?

Member #4585
09-26-16, 19:49
Who say to you she takes 1 month off every other month? Don t believe all what is said in brothels, land of bullshit, of jealousy between girls, between little guys. I would be very happy for her if she does, but doesn't. But better for You to go to girls who attract You than to girls who are written about, my tastes for look, behavior and sex, may not be yours

Bitumen, I didn't want to ask Anja about her country and tattoo because it might have killed my will to go with her, when I promised to her and had to say to her on next week, because was not able to, but behind her behavior in the lounge sometimes, I discovered a nice girl, very good surprise, better on second 1 hour time. First was also for 1 hour, she didn't seem very used to stay for 1 hour.For John Ellee, Megan is a day shift girl. She is there from around midday to 11 pm.

Sirioja, enjoy Anja. She gets good reports and does a lot of the womanly tricks in the room so to speak. You do not need to ask her about her country. You can see these things in other ways.

Member #4585
09-26-16, 19:56
I can't believe how patient most of the senior ISGers have been, answering his questions again and again. I looked at his forum history, and going back nearly 150 comments, there was nothing of value add, except the same inane questions again and again, in various threads. Well, except one or two comments in some India hooker thread. In one comment way back when, he claims he has visited all Frankfurt clubs many times, so it is unclear to me why he keeps asking all these questions about Darmstadt station, taxi fare yadda yadda.

I don't understand how someone like Siri who provides so much real time info is attacked by everyone and his brother, and a guy who made 200 comments spanning a year (that I checked, could be a lot more) w / o one single review or useful comments about clubs and girls is entertained patiently. Don't understand it. English language ability is not the only useful thing, at least around here for me.Jnpr30, you are so right.

Member #4585
09-26-16, 20:14
No small Mersi. Hu?

No new model? Problem at Sharks since May.No small Mersi, hu. No Nicoletta hu. No Dina blonde blue eyed, Hu and no big blonde friend of Mersi also of hu. They have been seen in the house of Sharks.

Also no small Mandy de with the small body and platinum blonde hair that likes to kiss with tongue for ages with the men on the couch in public view before even bothering to go to the room.

I am afraid the chalets in the Sharks garden are off limits in Winter months since all the girls I will take refuse to go to them as they say they are too cold.

On Saturday night was a Romanian girl giving an immigrant man a blowjob on the back wall couch near the S&M room. She was sucking for ages on his schwanz.

Many three legged on Sunday just come to the club to sit in the sun in the garden, drink the drink and eat the food and take the hosted Aufguss in the sauna by the big guy. These guys are usually gone starting from 6 pm once they have eaten their fill from the evening meal that is served from 5 pm.

GuyFromParis
09-26-16, 20:43
So by your reckoning and reasoning then all the recent Syrian expatriates will be called French once they have the tattoo of the Tricolor on their tanned asses, talk about Ille de France and cheer the French football team. Cool. Please tell Francois Hollande to make this declaration to all the refugees about this.

Please do not take this the wrong way. It just seems interesting that this is what makes a person Albanian.I will not argue this stupid discussion. Believe what you want, Mister "I know everything". She can be spanish, indian, martian, at the end who cares. She will tell us what she wants. Or not.

Checkers1
09-26-16, 21:10
Is she the girl with a great body, fantastic breasts, dark hair, but pretty bad and pale skin?Yes that's her.

Danny227
09-26-16, 21:26
I will not argue this stupid discussion. Believe what you want, Mister "I know everything". She can be spanish, indian, martian, at the end who cares. She will tell us what she wants. Or not.Anja tells people that she is from Albania and the other forum also notes her as Albanian. Romanian girls like to lie about where they are from, but I have no idea why would someone lie to claim to be from Albania (no offense) and not choose something more exotic. There real test is what language she speaks with her girls and whether she can speak Albanian. But that's irrelevant, a blow job is international. Can anyone rank the room performance. More fun.

Be Wilder
09-26-16, 21:28
Spent Friday and Saturday at Sharks and Sunday at Oase.

Speaking of league tables, Janine is in some other gig entirely. On Friday, she was with some youngish dude, who got a champagne bucket and they were yapping away. I did not see a single room visit from her. When her dude was gone for a while, I approached her and asked if she was busy and says YES! Wow. She was just yucking it up with young Mr. Turk who got up and was running after another girl in ten minutes. Seriously, she must not want to make any money. Most girls were hitting upon men for business, and here was this girl, who had zero rooms, and when a customer who had been with her at least 5, 6 times earlier asks for a room, she rudely says I am busy, and acts like she did not even remember my face. Oh well. If Evita is Goldman, Janine seems like Amtrak, perpetually in losses and subsidized on tax payer receipts. Guess somehow it works for her.Not stalking you (Having seen you shag outdoors at Oase) but was Janice on the sofas near the lockers, young, slim, attractive, small natural boobs, long straight brown / black hair? If so, I remember her with some young dude and when he left some guy getting blown out! I assume he must have paid her for her time otherwise she's just plain mad.

Member #4581
09-26-16, 22:35
BeWilder: Stalking is OK. I would prefer if it was done by a young beauty than a fellow monger, but what the heck, I am still flattered, LOL.

I am assuming you were in on the same day? You got her location and most details right, but her tits are not what I will characterize as small. On that day, she was with some dude who bought a champagne bucket. But she was also on and off hanging out with Mr. Turk and her other regulars. I know them by face and I also know most of them never go with her to the room, so I went and just asked her even as she was busy with Mr. Young Turk and she, as you so graciously described, stomped on me with all the rudeness of a running back who scored a touchdown and about to spike it. LOL.

As it were, up to 2 AM or whatever, I did not see her go to the room even once. Pretty weird. And I have been with her in the room at least 4,5 times before. But that's life in Janineland. Interesting girl.

Member #4585
09-27-16, 00:05
Louisa is a Romanian with long straight black hair which have extensions. She is petite and cute. She wears lingerie with stockings and suspenders. Not my usual look in a girl since she wears more clothes than I would like but she piqued the interest so when she approached and was friendly I took the opportunity to book her. I prefer the girl to be totally starkers. Even Evita loses points for having a tendency to wear a waist wrap or a corset around her stomach area.

Louisa was kind and stayed with me for sometime in the room. In the first session I had a problem with coming despite Louisa's good efforts. The session was good but sometimes the well is empty and you have to plumb new depths in that Spring that may not come forth.

I took a break and caught up with my friend who was also in the club.

After a it Louisa came around to find me again. She enticed me to try again and so I did. We went back to the room and tried again with suck and fuck. This time I managed to finish and that was the end of that.

So it was 300 euros over the two sessions excluding the break in between.

Member #4585
09-27-16, 00:18
Speaking of league tables, Janine is in some other gig entirely. Most girls were hitting upon men for business, and here was this girl, who had zero rooms, and when a customer who had been with her at least 5, 6 times earlier asks for a room, she rudely says I am busy, and acts like she did not even remember my face. Oh well. If Evita is Goldman, Janine seems like Amtrak, perpetually in losses and subsidized on tax payer receipts. Guess somehow it works for her.

All in all, not having Tatiana and Aylice was a disappointment.Maybe Evita is Goldman and needs to be the smartest girl in the room to misquote a financial book title since as a Romanian there is less of a social welfare back stop in Romania so she has to live by her skills. Whereas Janine as a German has the support of the integrated German welfare system which as you describe like Amtrak is subsidized by tax payer receipts. So you can see a difference in attitude between those with a welfare net and those that do not. Just a supposition on what may be underlying the stark approaches that Evita and Janine take.

Evita is a charming girl, she really pays attention to her customers, looks them in the eye giving them the impression that they are the only guy in the room. She fawns over her man she has her focus on and she laughs at the mild jokes and seems interested in what you say and confides in you making you feel special.

Add to this that Evita is an excellent performer in the room doing some nice tricks that make a man want to spunk somewhere inside her, it gives a memorable impression to her paramours that make them come back for more. Evita can fuck and she can make a seriously accommodating quiver for one's arrow.

Some girls and maybe Janine included given her response to Jnpr30's attempt to get her attention to arrange some business just does not have the same depth of customer awareness to make all her customers whether past or potentially new to keep coming back for more like Evita does with her customer relationships miracle she has built up with her Asian clientele.

Tatiana was around in Sharks in the last week since Automechanika Messe completed if that helps. Tatiana is a lot of fun and really cute. Her BJ is not so good though.

Tatiana is well worth a hundred euro session.

Pistons
09-27-16, 00:20
At least I think we can rule out Janine when discussing which girls has a pimp or not. Can't think of many girls that would give a lower odds on a betting site. :)

And BAM! Thats my 1000th post here. All full of vital info for all you interrested readers to enjoy. I hope my next 1000 will be as eventfull as my first ;)

Member #4585
09-27-16, 08:46
Maybe I read you wrong then, or maybe it was someone else. Nevermind then.

I seem to usually agree with Siri in looks in 2 out of 3 cases too. But someone like Megan I see nothing in, and he finds Mandy to look a bit too plain also. So not allways.Megan is good to look at and she is hot to fuck in missionary when you can look into her blue eyes as you plough her. Problem on second assessment of Megan in the room it is official for me she is lazy worker in the room like Janine is. She is passive and lets the man do the work by just displaying her body. Also Megan does not do public sex on the couch she sits on beneath the stairs.

Mandy is a different story. She is lively. She does stuff in public like kiss and getting groped and she is a dynamo in the room. Just think of a frog in a sock and you get the impression of what it is like. Also she kisses the whole way through the session always paying you attention and that she cares. It is the experience that Evita gives.

Member #4585
09-27-16, 08:48
At least I think we can rule out Janine when discussing which girls has a pimp or not. Can't think of many girls that would give a lower odds on a betting site. :)

And BAM! Thats my 1000th post here. All full of vital info for all you interrested readers to enjoy. I hope my next 1000 will be as eventfull as my first ;)I think Janine's pimp is her vice for fashion brands to show off when she is out or with friends.

Danny227
09-27-16, 09:51
I will not argue this stupid discussion. Believe what you want, Mister "I know everything". She can be spanish, indian, martian, at the end who cares. She will tell us what she wants. Or not.
Megan is good to look at and she is hot to fuck in missionary when you can look into her blue eyes as you plough her. Problem on second assessment of Megan in the room it is official for me she is lazy worker in the room like Janine is. She is passive and lets the man do the work by just displaying her body. Also Megan does not do public sex on the couch she sits on beneath the stairs.

Mandy is a different story. She is lively. She does stuff in public like kiss and getting groped and she is a dynamo in the room. Just think of a frog in a sock and you get the impression of what it is like. Also she kisses the whole way through the session always paying you attention and that she cares. It is the experience that Evita gives.Megan is lazy, absolutely true. Janine I don't think she is even that good looking, sorry. I know everyone loves the way she looks. In the room she is like a brick wall, static. Mandy is beautiful and good. Same experiences with these girls. There should really be a section for a numerical review for all the girls that calculates a weighted average like Amazon. That would be a perfect system for checks and balances.

Danny227
09-27-16, 13:02
Louisa is a Romanian with long straight black hair which have extensions. She is petite and cute. She wears lingerie with stockings and suspenders. Not my usual look in a girl since she wears more clothes than I would like but she piqued the interest so when she approached and was friendly I took the opportunity to book her. I prefer the girl to be totally starkers. Even Evita loses points for having a tendency to wear a waist wrap or a corset around her stomach area.

Louisa was kind and stayed with me for sometime in the room. In the first session I had a problem with coming despite Louisa's good efforts. The session was good but sometimes the well is empty and you have to plumb new depths in that Spring that may not come forth.

I took a break and caught up with my friend who was also in the club.

After a it Louisa came around to find me again. She enticed me to try again and so I did. We went back to the room and tried again with suck and fuck. This time I managed to finish and that was the end of that.

So it was 300 euros over the two sessions excluding the break in between."Even Evita?" Is Evita a higher value of sorts? I think the last year has been pretty hard on her physically and the difference is visible. This jobs make most girls age faster and the first 2-3 years are a killer.

DiamondStatus
09-27-16, 15:17
Hi everyone,

I am new and have never been to an FKK. I have heard that Sharks is a good one. Can someone give me the run down and what prices would be typical. I have heard you can be taken advantages of if you don't know what to expect.

Thanks!

Pistons
09-27-16, 16:17
Mandy is a different story. She is lively. She does stuff in public like kiss and getting groped and she is a dynamo in the room. Just think of a frog in a sock and you get the impression of what it is like. Also she kisses the whole way through the session always paying you attention and that she cares. It is the experience that Evita gives.Quiet now, or there will soon be 3 guys allways waiting for her to leave the locker rooms between the sessions. .

On that note, she is rather average.

Also agree janine was a bit static. Maybe aerobics help. Or she is sitting too much in that couch, so her hip has frozen... perhaps a few months work at Oceans where she can take a lesson from Malina in how to do twerking would help....

ExpatLover
09-27-16, 16:26
Quiet now, or there will soon be 3 guys allways waiting for her to leave the locker rooms between the sessions. .

On that note, she is rather average.

Also agree janine was a bit static. Maybe aerobics help. Or she is sitting too much in that couch, so her hip has frozen... perhaps a few months work at Oceans where she can take a lesson from Malina in how to do twerking would help....Dear Piston,

May be you should not forget that you are speaking about human beings and not things, were you always at the top in all the things that you have done in the last decades?

Sirioja
09-27-16, 16:26
Hi everyone,

I am new and have never been to an FKK. I have heard that Sharks is a good one. Can someone give me the run down and what prices would be typical. I have heard you can be taken advantages of if you don't know what to expect.

Thanks!Easy to reach from Frankfurt. Entry is 65 , but 45 on Sunday before 2 pm, 50 on Wednesday. For girls, 50€/30 mn, CIM +50, anal +100 if provided. Ask girls about what You like, before going to room. Best casting on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Enjoy.

FlyGuy65
09-27-16, 19:43
Hi everyone,

Thanks!I'm fairly new myself, but I've been to Sharks on three separate occasions over the last year or so, as well as a couple other clubs, and have enjoyed myself each time at Sharks. You enter the club, pay the standard 65 Euros for the entrance fee, unless you are there during one of their special promotions when entry is reduced. You are given a towel, robe, and slippers. Go to the locker room. Shower and get in your robe or towel around your waist if you prefer. Go into the club and take it all in. My advice is to relax a bit before jumping into your first session. Either go outside and get a bite to eat (the food is actually pretty good) or sit at the bar and enjoy a drink for a bit. Standard prices are 50 Euros for 30 minutes, includes BJ (covered or uncovered depending on girl) and sex (1 shot). CIM and anal are extra, but I've never asked so don't know the details. Some girls will kiss during a 30 min session, some won't. Some will only kiss for an hour or more which would be 100 Euros.

That's pretty must the basics. Enjoy yourself. You will be like a fat kid in a candy store the first time you go there when you see all the beautiful girls walking around.

Sirioja
09-27-16, 21:32

And BAM! Thats my 1000th post here. All full of vital info for all you interrested readers to enjoy. I hope my next 1000 will be as eventfull as my first ;)Keep on posting, opinions can be different, but don't be so sure about Janine. Most of Romanians have a taxi / pimp, but so many German girls have a Turkish hidden behind them, like pretty Sam at GT. Of course, I'm not clever enough to understand why German girls are Turkish pimped, but so many. Maybe, not enough young, honest, with good manners, German guys?

When she started on Summer 2014, guys jumped on Janine when she went downstairs, even before she got paid, now she is paid to chat on couch, nothing for free, maybe just different Turkish BF, so, different job.

Jnp, after a girl like Aylice, you want now to play with doll?

Sirioja
09-27-16, 22:04
Megan is good to look at and she is hot to fuck in missionary when you can look into her blue eyes as you plough her. Problem on second assessment of Megan in the room it is official for me she is lazy worker in the room like Janine is. She is passive and lets the man do the work by just displaying her body. Also Megan does not do public sex on the couch she sits on beneath the stairs.

Mandy is a different story. She is lively. She does stuff in public like kiss and getting groped and she is a dynamo in the room. Just think of a frog in a sock and you get the impression of what it is like. Also she kisses the whole way through the session always paying you attention and that she cares. It is the experience that Evita gives.Sometimes, I wonder if we meet same girl, I don't know if Megan has a longer time and more regular than me, since 1 year, but I don't understand why she is lazy, of course among our about 30 rooms, some are a bit lower, she is not for hard or trash sex, but she tries to please me. But why do you want she provides sex in public? Does she need to get business? She is now one of the busiest, maybe my mistake.

When she started a few months ago, Mandy only smiled, she didn't need to provide foreplay on couch. Evita doesn't provide on couch, she doesn't need for her business, she is clever enough for her specialized business.

I think you get the best from girls when you treat them from their behavior, Megan is not Sandra, they are different for behavior, but both are enjoyable if you adapt to them, I m used to do the job with girls to get what I look for.

Hessen Bub
09-27-16, 22:31
I've been following that last 20 pages or so, and Moira have been mentioned a few times, but I've not seen a confirmation that she's been around. Great if someone knew.She's working irregularly. But she's around. When do you plan to go?

HB.

Craiova
09-27-16, 23:16
Best casting on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.Nevertheless I prefer Thursdays at Sharks and on second place Mondays or Tuesdays.

Member #4581
09-27-16, 23:50
"Even Evita?" Is Evita a higher value of sorts? I think the last year has been pretty hard on her physically and the difference is visible. This jobs make most girls age faster and the first 2-3 years are a killer.Agree. I have been going to these clubs for 3 to 4 years now and almost none of the girls look remotely as good as they were when I first saw them. They seem to age quickly and also weight gain is an issue.

They truly need to maximize their earnings and need to save, because shelf life seems short. Even for the best of them.

And Evita has put on some weight. She is still very attractive but not a super knockout any longer.

Pistons
09-27-16, 23:53
Dear Piston,

May be you should not forget that you are speaking about human beings and not things, were you always at the top in all the things that you have done in the last decades?Human beings are normally able to take constructive criticism. At least I was adding a way out of what Danny was talking about (or did you skip Danny's comment?). An easy fix to a small adjustable problem also. Or do you just smile and walk away all the time when you see or hear something? Human beings as you put it are shapable. Thats what a coach does to his players. A solid rock is not shapable or trainable. When you make a business deal, you tailor it to your customer. Customers are human beings with demands. Rocks never make demands or have preferences. Perhaps it is you that forget you are talking about human beings... or are you saying nobody in here should write anything aside from 10/10/10? All the girls are incredible! That would make them into rocks (or barbie dolls without a mind) in my mind... If I had been perfect in everything I have done for the past 10 years, then I would have been a rock, as you cannot complain about a rock being a rock... as it hardly is able to improve on its own.

Member #4581
09-28-16, 03:24
Jnp, after a girl like Aylice, you want now to play with doll?Oh, I thought you read my other reviews. I had always liked Janine. I am purely an optiflick guy, and will take a model type girl w / o fail. If they give terrible service, I do fewer sessions, but will still take them. And Janine was rude to me this time, but I don't take it personally, I am happy to take her next time. It's business, not personal, Don Corleone might say. LOL.

Yes, Aylice is a darling as is Tatiana, but unfortunately I missed both of them on my visit. If they are in next time, I will take them both for a threesome. That will be the highlight of my life!

Checkers1
09-28-16, 07:17
Anja tells people that she is from Albania and the other forum also notes her as Albanian. Romanian girls like to lie about where they are from, but I have no idea why would someone lie to claim to be from Albania (no offense) and not choose something more exotic. There real test is what language she speaks with her girls and whether she can speak Albanian. But that's irrelevant, a blow job is international. Can anyone rank the room performance. More fun.There are plenty of reports on Anja. Most of them are good to very good. She Provider good service for a 50 EUR session, no upsell and is a fun girl in the room.

Jymondor
09-28-16, 11:48
Agree. I have been going to these clubs for 3 to 4 years now and almost none of the girls look remotely as good as they were when I first saw them. They seem to age quickly and also weight gain is an issue.

They truly need to maximize their earnings and need to save, because shelf life seems short. Even for the best of them.

And Evita has put on some weight. She is still very attractive but not a super knockout any longer.Disagree. Some girls now look better that before. 3-4 years is too short period for the girls to look older unless extra weight.

If girl looks not as sharp as before the reason could be different. We just get use their appearance and their look becomes more ordinary by that rason.

Evita still looks bright. Few extra pounds did not make her looking worse. Newer been with her in the room. Maybe I should. I heard she does not provide DFK. Is that correct? Room without DFK is boring for me even all other services are outstanding.

Pistons
09-28-16, 13:28
Not many girls go to the gym while working. Mostly just GT girls and a few at Artemis and Palace. So that takes a toll. At least if you had muscles before you started. Then there is the girls who never worked out and just went vegetarian. Those tend to keep their shape by far the best.

BoniFun
09-28-16, 13:32
She's working irregularly. But she's around. When do you plan to go?

HB.Great, thanks. You know which days has the highest probability to run into her?

I plan to visit first or second week of December and probably do the same "run" as last time; LR, GT, Sharks and World, and then hit the place I liked best a second time.

Sirioja
09-28-16, 17:31
There are plenty of reports on Anja. Most of them are good to very good. She Provider good service for a 50 EUR session, no upsell and is a fun girl in the room.With her tattoo and supporting Albanian football team, we can support Brazil with Garrincha and Pelé , or Pelé and Tostao in 1970 , or Nederland 74 with Cruyif and Neeskens, but who, not Albanian, can support such team? So Anya should be Albanian in mind. No problem about skin for me, beautiful eyes, she can even smile, not used to 1 hour room, she was unlucky with me because she had 2 times and improved her behavior for second time, not Romanian sweetness, but good sexual potential even with big, a nice girl, a good surprise, don t judge her on her behavior sometimes in lounge, she worth better.

Hessen Bub
09-28-16, 18:02
I am purely an optiflick guy, and will take a model type girl w / o fail. If they give terrible service, I do fewer sessions, but will still take them.

Yes, Aylice is a darling as is Tatiana, but unfortunately I missed both of them on my visit. If they are in next time, I will take them both for a threesome. That will be the highlight of my life!You refer to Aylice as a model type girl optifick? I wouldn't put her in that class, something around a 7 or 8.

HB.

Sirioja
09-28-16, 18:52
You refer to Aylice as a model type girl optifick? I wouldn't put her in that class, something around a 7 or 8.

HB.Of course, Aylice. Bu, less than 1,60, can t be a model, but I liked her smile with beautiful teeth and dark eyes. Exceptional GF in room, even more woman when she returned with silicon on January, then we had our best room for 2 sporty hours, unfortunately after my mind refused silicon, but she stayed friendly and smiling, I wish I will be able to repeat with her.

For me, Megan is 9, Janine 7,5 , Aylice 6,5, but which girl can compete with Aylice in room, no big with her, even small body and 20 yo, but real woman vagina.

McGrath
09-28-16, 20:17
The new website really is crap. Anybody know if there any parties in October?

I like to avoids these so called events.

JohnEllee
09-28-16, 21:02
Somewhere in this forum, I saw someone discussed entrance tickets. Is the six-entry-ticket, which used to cost 325 Euros, still available? As I remembered it was showed on Shark website last year, but never saw it again. Anyone has information about it? May we still buy from front desk? Many thanks.

Sirioja
09-28-16, 21:10
Oh, I thought you read my other reviews. I had always liked Janine. I am purely an optiflick guy, and will take a model type girl w / o fail. If they give terrible service, I do fewer sessions, but will still take them. And Janine was rude to me this time, but I don't take it personally, I am happy to take her next time. It's business, not personal, Don Corleone might say. LOL.

Yes, Aylice is a darling as is Tatiana, but unfortunately I missed both of them on my visit. If they are in next time, I will take them both for a threesome. That will be the highlight of my life!I knew you were able to discover pearls like Aylice. Tatiana also seems friendly, so, why do you want to give your money to a girl who shows you she doesn't care about you? Only for beautiful tits, but not respectful behavior? After 1 year, when a very regular became not respectful, when she said to me: Hi, after, I can't say she was not polite, but I never answered. Even in brothels, even in this bad business full of lies, I never forgive lack of respect.

Member #4581
09-28-16, 21:54
You refer to Aylice as a model type girl optifick? I wouldn't put her in that class, something around a 7 or 8.

HB.I don't know how you can read that from what I wrote. I said I will take every girl who is a model type, always, w / o fail, but that does not imply every single girl I take is a model type.

That said, I agree, Aylice is not a model type, or even a optiflick. To me, she is very cute and a sweetheart. I think the enhancements were not necessary and spoiled but somehow or other, since she got those I never had a chance to try her, because her dude keeps flying in exactly on the days I fly in. Are some Russian hackers getting into my email and sending to him, to prevent me from having a shot at my girl? LOL. Certainly some weird cosmic karma for the last 2, 3 visits.

Agreojem
09-29-16, 00:18
Recently returned from Dusseldorf and Frankfurt trip, visited GT, ACA, World, OAS, and Sharks.

Overall, I had best times in the World. Excellent lineups and great M: F ratio.

At Shark, it was pleasure meeting with Evita. I've been wanted to meet her based on this board, but had been unsuccessful during previous trips. So, when brunette approached me and introduce herself as Evita, I was pleasantly surprised. But a bit confused, because she looked quite different compared to my imagination. But closer, long look, she was indeed very beautiful. Glad I took her to the RM. Excellent service.

On the same day, I found stunning long hair brunette. She was sitting with a guy (or BF?) on the sofa by the locker. I was waiting for the opportunity to approach her but they were together at least 5-6 hours straight. Eventually, I gave up going with her to RM. However, I was staying in the area long time, hoping I could at least enjoy watching her full figure when she stands up etc. But no, the girl basically glue to the sofa and did not even go to bathroom! I am wondering what the deal with the guy. Does she get paid for sitting? Or is she bringing her BF to hang around with him in the club?

Actually, I realized that I saw the same girl also last summer. And that time was very similar situation. Sitting with someone during my entire stay and never seemed to be available. Is she the famous Jennie? If so, I read some members did go with her to the room. How? She doesn't appear available to the public.

Member #4581
09-29-16, 02:42
I knew you were able to discover pearls like Aylice. Tatiana also seems friendly, so, why do you want to give your money to a girl who shows you she doesn't care about you? Only for beautiful tits, but not respectful behavior? After 1 year, when a very regular became not respectful, when she said to me: Hi, after, I can't say she was not polite, but I never answered. Even in brothels, even in this bad business full of lies, I never forgive lack of respect.Fair point, but I don't like to take it too personal. Perhaps I am laid back, but I can recognize that someone like Janine is generally a nice girl and not necessarily rude all the time, but especially when she is with her circle of admirers, her behavior changes. If she was always rude, I agree with you that I should move on. When I did go with her to the room or even the couches, she is uninhibited, gives good service within her limits, and very honest with time.

Member #4581
09-29-16, 02:55
Disagree. Some girls now look better that before. 3-4 years is too short period for the girls to look older unless extra weight.

If girl looks not as sharp as before the reason could be different. We just get use their appearance and their look becomes more ordinary by that rason.

Evita still looks bright. Few extra pounds did not make her looking worse. Newer been with her in the room. Maybe I should. I heard she does not provide DFK. Is that correct? Room without DFK is boring for me even all other services are outstanding.I think it is important to recognize that when we make generic statements like "girls' looks deteriorate with age", we are talking averages. As in, if you take a thousand girls, does it apply to the majority? Of course, there could be some who may blossom and become better looking, but in general many girls or perhaps most girls look better at 20 vs 24 and better at 24 vs 29. And the original point Danny made which I agreed with is that not only girls age but in FKKs they seem to age faster, which anecdotally makes sense. Cooped up for 12-14 hrs, constantly stressed with finding a next punter or handling the current obnoxious punter, smoking a whole pack a day, eating unhealthy, not a whole lot of sun and light, loud music, taking 10 to 15 baths a day or at least washing up which is no good for the skin, and for some girls having to deal with unsavory fish. Very unnatural life. If I had to do it, I would go crazy. It would be a miracle if most of them looked better with age. Some girls might, always exceptions exist.

As for Evita, I think I said she still looks very attractive, so not sure where you disagree with me. I think she looked better two years ago than now, just my opinion. I had one single session with her a long time ago, and no idea about DFK because I try to do it only with my special girls, and she was not one of those. But others who wrote about her say she does. Yamayama said so, as far as I remember. I am sure he can whip up his old reports in a jiffy, good old Yamayama, LOL.

Sirioja
09-29-16, 05:43
Somewhere in this forum, I saw someone discussed entrance tickets. Is the six-entry-ticket, which used to cost 325 Euros, still available? As I remembered it was showed on Shark website last year, but never saw it again. Anyone has information about it? May we still buy from front desk? Many thanks.At the desk, but Wednesday for 50, Sunday before 2 pm for 45, repeated Monday or Tuesday for 45 , are less expensive than this discount.

Same at World, entry 47 before 1 pm is less expensive than discount card. Only worth at Oase, I think 290 for 6 entries instead of 70 each and no happy hour. Mainhattan also have early happy hour for 45. Finca have happy hour for 35.

Sirioja
09-29-16, 06:52
Fair point, but I don't like to take it too personal. Perhaps I am laid back, but I can recognize that someone like Janine is generally a nice girl and not necessarily rude all the time, but especially when she is with her circle of admirers, her behavior changes. If she was always rude, I agree with you that I should move on. When I did go with her to the room or even the couches, she is uninhibited, gives good service within her limits, and very honest with time.I agree these girls can have very different behavior from 1 day to the next day, without explanations and when You ask them why? They don t even know why, but I m not interested to go with a girl only when she wants to be free for me, I go when I want to go, not when she decides to be free for me, but she can go with others if she prefers, then she doesn't need to come to me after, I will find new girls.

I found a classy girl at GT, we had a high level first room for 2 h30 , because no ATM at GT, so I couldn't stay longer. This week end, I finished my dreamed climbing and after climbing for 4 hours 2 faces of Mont Ventoux, left South of France at 9. 30 pm on Sunday, drove all night through french Alps, Switzerland, Basel to NL border, more than 1200 kms in the night, only to meet her on her last day. I was there before she started, when she arrived she said to me she had an appointment, I didn't have with her, but we can meet after, I knew I would never go after. When she finished, she came to me to ask if it was OK for me, I answered not for me now. She didn't seem to like my answer and stayed sitting warming her ass, but I will never change and Dounia. Srb was a real Angel, tip top as she said. When Madeleine will come back, I won't be able to go to Germany, but when I will be able, I won't look at her in same way. No more illusion, just fat client working girl. Usually when I leave clubs, stars in my eyes lighten my way home in the night, on this Monday night, lights were off, fortunately car know better the way than me.

For who asked, Janine. De seems to be paid to stay for hours on couch close to lockers, maybe easier business for her than being fucked, maybe less pimp pressure than when she started. Turkish pimp often hidden behind German girls. But she makes you save your money, you can look for free, but don't touch, keep your money.

Danny227
09-29-16, 08:02
There are plenty of reports on Anja. Most of them are good to very good. She Provider good service for a 50 EUR session, no upsell and is a fun girl in the room.Yep, I read in the German forum, but mixed reviews and a slight decline as of late.

Thanks

ExpatLover
09-29-16, 12:51
Human beings are normally able to take constructive criticism. At least I was adding a way out of what Danny was talking about (or did you skip Danny's comment?). An easy fix to a small adjustable problem also. Or do you just smile and walk away all the time when you see or hear something? Human beings as you put it are shapable. Thats what a coach does to his players. A solid rock is not shapable or trainable. When you make a business deal, you tailor it to your customer. Customers are human beings with demands. Rocks never make demands or have preferences. Perhaps it is you that forget you are talking about human beings... or are you saying nobody in here should write anything aside from 10/10/10? All the girls are incredible! That would make them into rocks (or barbie dolls without a mind) in my mind... If I had been perfect in everything I have done for the past 10 years, then I would have been a rock, as you cannot complain about a rock being a rock... as it hardly is able to improve on its own.Sorry Piston but I can t understand your comment, may be my English is too poor. What is the meaning of "rock being a rock"?

YamaYama0519
09-29-16, 14:28
As for Evita, .... and no idea about DFK because I try to do it only with my special girls, and she was not one of those. But others who wrote about her say she does. Yamayama said so, as far as I remember. I am sure he can whip up his old reports in a jiffy, good old Yamayama, LOL.Will get back to you soon, YamaYama.

Ortos
09-29-16, 16:36
Same at World, entry 47 before 1 pm is less expensive than discount card. Only worth at Oase, I think 290 for 6 entries instead of 70 each and no happy hour. Mainhattan also have early happy hour for 45. Finca have happy hour for 35.If I am not mistaken, the 6 for 4 card deal at Oase is 280 euros, which equals exactly: pay for 4 x Entry, get 6 x Entry.

Pistons
09-29-16, 16:44
Sorry Piston but I can t understand your comment, may be my English is too poor. What is the meaning of "rock being a rock"?It is like having a metaphysical discussion with someone not prone to understand metaphysics.

Syzygies
09-29-16, 17:12
For who asked, Janine. De seems to be paid to stay for hours on couch close to lockers, maybe easier business for her than being fucked, maybe less pimp pressure than when she started. Turkish pimp often hidden behind German girls. But she makes you save your money, you can look for free, but don't touch, keep your money.You really do yourself a disservice to write stuff like this if you just speculate, and not an insider with the definite facts. Hard to understand what makes you write this shit.

I hope you keep you ugly speculation to yourself. Who is going to 'respect' this stuff?

Sirioja
09-29-16, 17:18
If I am not mistaken, the 6 for 4 card deal at Oase is 280 euros, which equals exactly: pay for 4 x Entry, get 6 x Entry.Yes, my mistake, I didn't go to Oase since Tatiana before Christmas, you are right for 280.

Sirioja
09-29-16, 18:13
You really do yourself a disservice to write stuff like this if you just speculate, and not an insider with the definite facts. Hard to understand what makes you write this shit.

I hope you keep you ugly speculation to yourself. Who is going to 'respect' this stuff?She pays 100 for entry, she stays on couch with a German guy and no room. When she started, she didn't have time off between rooms, why did she change her business? Just think about.

Sirioja
09-29-16, 18:51
but in general many girls or perhaps most girls look better at 20 vs 24 and better at 24 vs 29. And the original point Danny made which I agreed with is that not only girls age but in FKKs they seem to age faster, which anecdotally makes sense. Cooped up for 12-14 hrs, constantly stressed with finding a next punter or handling the current obnoxious punter, smoking a whole pack a day, eating unhealthy, not a whole lot of sun and light, loud music, taking 10 to 15 baths a day or at least washing up which is no good for the skin, and for some girls having to deal with unsavory fish. Very unnatural life. If I had to do it, I would go crazy. It would be a miracle if most of them looked better with age. Some girls might, always exceptions exist.I say to girls, FKK years are like dog years, 7 years each year.

On April, at Sharks, I saw a new girl for me, with so beautiful hair, sophisticated make up, a real aura when walking or smiling, and a real classy way to speak and behave. She is now 27 yo. I was sent photos when she was a Hessen superstar in 2011, photos taken in toilets, odd place to take photos, she had curly hair, from these photos, not attractive look for me at this time, when she was 21 yo, but now, even with mum belly and tits, she is more woman and what a beautiful woman.

Jymondor
09-30-16, 01:26
As for Evita, I think I said she still looks very attractive, so not sure where you disagree with me. I think she looked better two years ago than now, just my opinion. I had one single session with her a long time ago, and no idea about DFK because I try to do it only with my special girls, and she was not one of those. But others who wrote about her say she does. Yamayama said so, as far as I remember. I am sure he can whip up his old reports in a jiffy, good old Yamayama, LOL.I disagree with your sentence that girls aged as quickly on this job so we can see changes in two years. That's how I understood your message. I observe some girls for years and sometimes they look even better after years because they learn how to present themselves. Adina is an example. She is not a stunner, but now she looks even better than nseven or eight years ago when I tried her first time in World.

Anyway I am convinced enough that I must try Evita. I already started my countdown to the venue that begins Oct 14th. So not much to wait.

Checkers1
09-30-16, 06:11
Yep, I read in the German forum, but mixed reviews and a slight decline as of late.

ThanksService is getting where it used to be. Don't know what was wrong with her.

Hessen Bub
09-30-16, 08:14
On April, at Sharks, I saw a new girl for me, with so beautiful hair, sophisticated make up, a real aura when walking or smiling, and a real classy way to speak and behave. She is now 27 yo. I was sent photos when she was a Hessen superstar in 2011, photos taken in toilets, odd place to take photos, she had curly hair, from these photos, not attractive look for me at this time, when she was 21 yo, but now, even with mum belly and tits, she is more woman and what a beautiful woman.She had an aura when she was working at World and Sharks and Globe long before you met her. And still she's just a WG and not some holy virgin.

HB.

Takedown
09-30-16, 08:19
Anyone at Sharks today? Send me a PM. Or just look for two 34 year old Americans. One Euro-American one Asian-American.

Danny227
09-30-16, 08:29
You really do yourself a disservice to write stuff like this if you just speculate, and not an insider with the definite facts. Hard to understand what makes you write this shit.

I hope you keep you ugly speculation to yourself. Who is going to 'respect' this stuff?I have no idea if that speculation is true or false. However, I heard it in the club quite a few time before from different guys. Where there is smoke, there is some probability of fire. But what's the big deal. So many girls in the clubs have pimps. Not irregular or alarming. Just normal.

Member #4585
09-30-16, 08:49
Will get back to you soon, YamaYama.Evita does DFK.

Sirioja
09-30-16, 09:23
She had an aura when she was working at World and Sharks and Globe long before you met her. And still she's just a WG and not some holy virgin.

HB.I was not born in FKK when she worked at World and Sharks on first time, but if you showed me these photos, I don't know in which toilets they were taken, but I wouldn't run to her, she looked a bit gypsy with her curly hair, now she has sophisticated look, maybe after becoming mum. She told me what was World on 2011 with 100 girls, girls always say more than real, and how Sharks was a small club on beginning of 2013, with about 30/40 girls.

On my first time with her, she spent the afternoon with my Sharks challenger, he did the same with Karolina. Pol, so I knew her job, but when she takes your hand, look at you in the eyes, smiles and kiss you on couch, then she gives the illusion. I also love how she is shy about her body when I put off her dessous, just wait Isabella to go on holidays in October, will send: Enjoy your holidays, and run to Globe. When she will retire, then I will focus to enjoy Isabella, not so classy but prettier and higher sexual level. Class versus natural beauty and playful. Alice on April at Sharks is a bit like was Madi World on Winter 2014/2015 , beautiful hair, shy smile even beautiful teeth, aura when moving and classy behavior, even Romanian prostitutes.

Danny227
09-30-16, 09:23

I hope you keep you ugly speculation to yourself. Who is going to 'respect' this stuff?
Disagree. Some girls now look better that before. 3-4 years is too short period for the girls to look older unless extra weight.

Evita still looks bright. Few extra pounds did not make her looking worse. Newer been with her in the room. Maybe I should. I heard she does not provide DFK. Is that correct? Room without DFK is boring for me even all other services are outstanding.All is relative, Evita has dark circles under her eyes, she gained weight and her waste line isn't what it used to be. On a relative basis, she is still good looking, but measured against herself last year, she has a noticeable decline. Night life with smoking, drinking every night and fucking constantly will wear out your body and that is an incontestable fact. Our body is rotting with time and as WG, the body is on an accelerated track. Some women have superior genes or something and fight it off for longer, but these are far from a majority. As for Evita, still beautiful and graceful, but also on the faster track. Cannot fight nature.

Danny227
09-30-16, 09:29
She had an aura when she was working at World and Sharks and Globe long before you met her. And still she's just a WG and not some holy virgin.

HB.They are all WG and not holy. And, they are definitely not virgins. For them we are walking euro signs, nothing personal.

Hessen Bub
09-30-16, 12:56
Evita does DFK.In a 50€ session?

HB.

Craiova
09-30-16, 13:03
In a 50 session?Yep but ofc only at Sharks. LOL.

Craiova
09-30-16, 15:27
I have no idea if that speculation is true or false. However, I heard it in the club quite a few time before from different guys. Where there is smoke, there is some probability of fire. But what's the big deal. So many girls in the clubs have pimps. Not irregular or alarming. Just normal.You know with statements like this you only support the opinions of the people who are against prostitution and the people created the new prostitution law next year in Germany. No words for what you are writing. The opponents against prostitution are really happy to find even at P6 forums the guys opinion that "many girls at clubs have pimps".

And AFAIK that isn't true. Most club girls have boyfriend or even married and found an arrangement to see this as a job to make money. Difficult to guess but IMHO less than 20 % maybe even less than 10 % of the club girls have pimp. At lower P6 sectors like at apartments or streets maybe % higher but this is only speculation bc I don't know much about these P6 sectors. But for clubs I know from many very long time regular girls of me about this.

Craiova
09-30-16, 15:36
I disagree with your sentence that girls aged as quickly on this job so we can see changes in two years.On the bodies the P6 girls usually don't aging faster than somewhere else. They lose only much faster her smile and the sparkle in her eyes.

XXL
09-30-16, 15:38
The opponents against prostitution are really happy to find even at P6 forums the guys opinion that "many girls at clubs have pimps".I second this statement 100%.

Even if most trafficking stories were anything but fabrications, it still wouldn't be for us to peddle them.

It seems many mongers can't live with the fact that the girls they pay 50 euros to be with for 30 minutes may give it for free 24/7 to another man just like any other woman.

"When a man is kept by a woman he's called a pimp; when a woman is kept by a man she's called a housewife" (Esther Vilar).

Sirioja
09-30-16, 16:35
On the bodies the P6 girls usually don't aging faster than somewhere else. They lose only much faster her smile and the sparkle in her eyes.And take weight, even model type.

Sirioja
09-30-16, 17:59
You know with statements like this you only support the opinions of the people who are against prostitution and the people created the new prostitution law next year in Germany. No words for what you are writing. The opponents against prostitution are really happy to find even at P6 forums the guys opinion that "many girls at clubs have pimps".

And AFAIK that isn't true. Most club girls have boyfriend or even married and found an arrangement to see this as a job to make money. Difficult to guess but IMHO less than 20 % maybe even less than 10 % of the club girls have pimp. At lower P6 sectors like at apartments or streets maybe % higher but this is only speculation bc I don't know much about these P6 sectors. But for clubs I know from many very long time regular girls of me about this.Prostitution is one thing, not forbidden in Germany nor France. Pimping is prosecuted in both country, I think. Why? Should normal guys with balls, accept GF or wife to be fucked for money, without any interest in it? Of course a Mercedes is more attractive than waking up to go to work to make own money.

I just dream prostitutes are free to decide and to keep all money hardly made only for them and children.

Danny, information I got from guys at Sharks, many reading me, like to speak to me, have nothing to do with Evita, only to explain for those who don t understand Janine way for new business, full busy when started, never saw this for any other girl, and no room now. But I agree, German girl Turkish pimped is nothing exceptional, I just can't understand. But I think better for her now than under tattooed pressure.

UShobbyist
09-30-16, 19:27
In a 50 session?

HB.She won't do DFK in 50/30 session for everybody.

Member #4585
09-30-16, 19:40
She won't do DFK in 50/30 session for everybody.She DFK in my half hour sessions.

Hessen Bub
09-30-16, 20:07
She DFK in my half hour sessions.That doesn't answer my question. Did she DFK in a 50€ session?

HB.

Member #4585
09-30-16, 22:14
That doesn't answer my question. Did she DFK in a 50 session?

HB.Why? You don't know what the pricing is for a half hour session? Do you pay 100 for your half hour standard sessions?

Breadman
09-30-16, 22:41
So what's the better option talent wise, Sharks on Wednesday with their discounted entry or World with their free entry later in the week?

Danny227
09-30-16, 23:46
You know with statements like this you only support the opinions of the people who are against prostitution and the people created the new prostitution law next year in Germany. No words for what you are writing. The opponents against prostitution are really happy to find even at P6 forums the guys opinion that "many girls at clubs have pimps".

And AFAIK that isn't true. Most club girls have boyfriend or even married and found an arrangement to see this as a job to make money. Difficult to guess but IMHO less than 20 % maybe even less than 10 % of the club girls have pimp. At lower P6 sectors like at apartments or streets maybe % higher but this is only speculation bc I don't know much about these P6 sectors. But for clubs I know from many very long time regular girls of me about this.I humbly withdraw my choice of words. I agree with you.

Danny227
09-30-16, 23:48
Prostitution is one thing, not forbidden in Germany nor France. Pimping is prosecuted in both country, I think. Why? Should normal guys with balls, accept GF or wife to be fucked for money, without any interest in it? Of course a Mercedes is more attractive than waking up to go to work to make own money.

I just dream prostitutes are free to decide and to keep all money hardly made only for them and children.

Danny, information I got from guys at Sharks, many reading me, like to speak to me, have nothing to do with Evita, only to explain for those who don t understand Janine way for new business, full busy when started, never saw this for any other girl, and no room now. But I agree, German girl Turkish pimped is nothing exceptional, I just can't understand. But I think better for her now than under tattooed pressure.I will plead ignorance for any further conversations about this topic.

Apologies guys. I see no added value from pimp discussions. There is only a down side here.

Mr Ho
10-01-16, 03:16
Why? You don't know what the pricing is for a half hour session? Do you pay 100 for your half hour standard sessions?Master HB would be cross with this HB would never pay more than 50 euro for half hour session.

ExpatLover
10-01-16, 06:18
Prostitution is one thing, not forbidden in Germany nor France. Pimping is prosecuted in both country, I think. Why? Should normal guys with balls, accept GF or wife to be fucked for money, without any interest in it? Of course a Mercedes is more attractive than waking up to go to work to make own money.

Danny, information I got from guys at Sharks, many reading me, like to speak to me, have nothing to do with Evita, only to explain for those who don t understand Janine way for new business, full busy when started, never saw this for any other girl, and no room now. But I agree, German girl Turkish pimped is nothing exceptional, I just can't understand. But I think better for her now than under tattooed pressure.I understand your dreams but when you are outside the FKK clubs and you see many cars with a Romanian plates driven by men and bringing the girls to the clubs we can have some doubts about how free they are to work here.

YamaYama0519
10-01-16, 07:24
Evita does DFK.Yes, she does. But I'm not keen on DFK so much, just LFK or lip kiss is enough. As for Evita, my previous reports are as follows.

1) May 28,2015: Rom, 21 yo, long black hair, tanned, pretty, well-shaped be-cup, slim model, 168 cm, 4 months at Sharks. Procedure in a room: light kiss, massaging on her, caressing, DATY, intense cum on her side. She can receive DATY even after she cums, which is an uncommon experience to me. After she cummed, mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, BBBJ and massage on her. E100/60 min. Repeat.

2) Nov. 19,2015: (Rom, 21 yo, long black hair, tanned, pretty, well-shaped be-cup, slim model, 168 cm, the first session in half a year. She had her hair color changed from black to dark blonde and now dark brown in the last six months. In a room, DFK, caressing, 69 (I was surprised to see her put a rubber on for me with her mouth, Japanese style), hasty and dynamic cow-girl, slow missionary, 2 min DATY with her first orgasm, fast missionary without success were in order. I sweated a lot, she opened a window, outside it rained a lot. She reawaken my dick by BBBJ, then rode on me, went up and down so vigorously, nothing happened, she just sweated a lot. We needed a break and were engaged in a spoon for a while. My second DATY continued for more than 15 min, giving her the second intense ecstasy, and our missionary followed gave her the third orgasm. She evaluated our session saying that she was killed five times, three times in fucking and twice in massage (lower back and ass). E100/65 min. Must must repeat.

3) May 20,2016: 1700-1800 (100 E): the first time in the past 6 months, less slim now. We chose a cabin in the garden as a battle field. The garden is expected to be open on a full scale in a week or so. Kiss, kiss, kiss from Evita, BBBJ by Evita, her cow-girl on me, my 20-mitute's DATY leading her to big O, unsuccessful missionary, my 15-minute's massage on her, then finally her massage on me were observed in the pre-summer cabin. Must repeat.

According to my previous reports, therefore, I received DFK from Evita. LOL.

Jooeey
10-01-16, 07:48
Till what time is Sharks Open in the Morning? And when is the first train from Darmdstrat Nord to Frankfurt Main Station?

Danny227
10-01-16, 08:23
Yes, she does. But I'm not keen on DFK so much, just LFK or lip kiss is enough. As for Evita, my previous reports are as follows.

1) May 28,2015: Rom, 21 yo, long black hair, tanned, pretty, well-shaped be-cup, slim model, 168 cm, 4 months at Sharks. Procedure in a room: light kiss, massaging on her, caressing, DATY, intense cum on her side. She can receive DATY even after she cums, which is an uncommon experience to me. After she cummed, mediocre BBBJ, cow-girl, missionary, BBBJ and massage on her. E100/60 min. Repeat.

2) Nov. 19,2015: (Rom, 21 yo, long black hair, tanned, pretty, well-shaped be-cup, slim model, 168 cm, the first session in half a year. She had her hair color changed from black to dark blonde and now dark brown in the last six months. In a room, DFK, caressing, 69 (I was surprised to see her put a rubber on for me with her mouth, Japanese style), hasty and dynamic cow-girl, slow missionary, 2 min DATY with her first orgasm, fast missionary without success were in order..Evita's service is full of kissing and all the GF hugging and feeling you can think of. It is also the same with all of us. She does the same seduction routine out side, she does the same cute routine inside, the massage killed me twice and the fake cumming. But still it works like magic. Evita, does that GF routine so much she is probably perfect at it by now. I see her walking around and she hardly attracts my eyes. This added weight is a killer for her.

Hessen Bub
10-01-16, 08:42
Why? You don't know what the pricing is for a half hour session? Do you pay 100 for your half hour standard sessions?I don't. But maybe you did. Pay her more than 50€/30 min to get DFK.

Master HB would be cross with this HB would never pay more than 50 euro for half hour session.I do. If there's extras involved, I pay for them. 50€ extra for CIM in Hessen for example. But I don't pay extra for kissing.

HB.

Sirioja
10-01-16, 08:49
I will plead ignorance for any further conversations about this topic.

Apologies guys. I see no added value from pimp discussions. There is only a down side here.With all my escorts and FKK week end, I'm the last one who can fight against prostitution, but I agree to protect girls health with AO sex forbidden, sleeping in rooms where they are fucked forbidden, and of course I agree against pimping girls in clubs like at GT for Sam. De, or Sharks, and guys who live from WG money, who are not BF, but pimp, even these girls may need somebody out of bad business. How many of these guys work to make their own money?

A German guy tried at Sharks, a guy said to me on summer 2015, I took risks about my writings, nobody will never say to me what to think or write.

Prostitution is not forbidden in Germany, nor in France, but for people who get money from prostitutes, it s not the same. Laws are right to protect women health and freedom.

Horny Harry
10-01-16, 11:39
Why? You don't know what the pricing is for a half hour session? Do you pay 100 for your half hour standard sessions?One could get extras and then you pay more than 50 Euro for 30 minutes.

Mbe2856
10-01-16, 17:08
I'm in Darmstadt on business over a Monday night. What should I expect in terms of size of crowd and LU?

Thanks.

Ortos
10-01-16, 19:42
I'm in Darmstadt on business over a Monday night. What should I expect in terms of size of crowd and LU?

Thanks.Just go for it! Don't ask, go and see. It'll be great. And then YOU can tell us, right?

Certain schools of thought hold that you will have more optimal mongering conditions on the "off-days" (like Mondays) and that it might be better than visiting on a more "mainstream" day like Weds / Fri / Sat, when, yes the LU will be better (more extensive), but there will be alot more male guests and demand on that line-up meaning top girls will be monopolised by Regulars and there will probably be pressure on room availability. If this is your first visit to Sharks, don't hesitate to go on a Monday: stroll boldly in and enjoy the relaxed and (in my opinion) more positive conditions that will prevail.

Oh, and don't forget to act like you've been there many times before, and ask for the special Monday / Tuesday discount voucher, that will give you entry at 20 e less if you re-visit on a Monday or Tuesday.

Carpe Viam
10-01-16, 21:19

I hope you keep you ugly speculation to yourself. Who is going to 'respect' this stuff?A reminder about Janine (August 9).

Saturday:

There are a lot of girls and a lot of customers. Among the new girls, Merci (or Mersi) who is small Hungarian, has a face of a schoolgirl and dreamed body. It is normal that she never stops her round-trip all day.

Janine has been busy too, but not by her usual fan club. Because she has finally found a good customer who keeps her several hours by paying each time she comes to the club. Good mood of weekend, but the music selection is very strange. It was not at all festive.I talked a bit with this famous young rich German. With his job, he has enough money to keep long Janine at his side.

Everyone has their way of having fun in a club. She deserves to enjoy this good situation, guys, let's not be jealous.

Mbe2856
10-01-16, 22:47
Thanks much Ortos. I will do as you suggested. I do have a couple of follow ups if you don't mind. (Don't worry--I won't be like that guy that asks the opening and closing times of every club, the train times to each, and whether he should take a car, taxi, train, helicopter, camel, or any other known form of transportation to each! What a whipping he must be to you guys. With that said:

1. True confession--not only have I never been to Sharks, I've never been to any FKK Club, so acting like a regular should be interesting, to say the least. I'll give it my best shot. I'm good at saying no in a topless bar in the States, but I'm jumping from the minor Leagues into the Big Leagues.

2. Robe or towel? (See, I just gave myself away as a rookie).

3. I'm probably going to be returning to the Frankfurt area on a Friday after my initial visit. Any personal favorites to scout out for?

4. Are there any better clubs to explore on my second visit?

Thanks. And I'll try not to be a bother. This is a great. Forum.

PayForIt
10-02-16, 00:30
Having had a good time at Palace on Friday (posted in its thread), decided to head to Sharks for entertainment on Saturday. Arrived around 6 pm whilst Bayern were playing Borussia Dortmund. Thank God as that at least meant a lot of guys in the TV area by the outdoors. Only my second ever visit to Sharks on a Saturday night but easily the busiest I've ever seen the club. By 10 pm there were long queues for rooms of 30 minutes+ with up to 7 pairings waiting. It was really frustrating. Too cold to use the outdoor area, renovated this year (first time for me since it was done. I was there when the outdoors were closed for those renovations). Nice job on the refurb. All looks very nice so shame I didn't get there early and / or weather not good enough to use it.

There seem to be more girls than ever at the club. Maybe just because it was Saturday. I really don't know what it is about Sharks but my last 3 visits I've been disappointed with the LU and pretty much I was again this time. Sure there were several girls I would go to rooms with. And I accept that's normally the test for a good LU but whereas last night at Palace I'd guesstimate 30+ girls of which I really liked 5 or 6, here there must have been 100 girls+ in Sharks tonight and I could only real find 3 I wanted to spend time with. Lots of thin girls, which is good, but somehow they just didn't tick my boxes. I'm obviously too picky. Yet Palace, for me, was better on the very pretty faces.

First up, I am walking past a girl, stop and say "wow" as she was facially beautiful. To my complete astonishment she says Hi but uses my name. In an entire year I probably go to Sharks only 4 or 5 times if that so the fact that a girl knew my name was a real shock. She says "I think you forgot me from last time? She was right, I had until I got a little closer and recognised the lovely Angelina. Tall, blonde, bee cups, natural, bit curvy on the hips but fine. However her face is really very pretty for me. For me, 9/10. Off to the room, one hour, very good. Would repeat and she is very sweet.

Food. As ever the food at Sharks was really good. A country mile better than the stuff on offer at Palace last night which was truly very poor.

Couple of beers, bit of rest and then spotted a girl with a banging body. Bolt ONS but stomach as flat as a pancake, nice thin lower half. Nice hair albeit facially for me only 6/10. This is Francesca. I didn't really like her looks but I could not resist the body so off we went only to be confronted by 7 waiting couples at the top of the main stairs. Headed back down and across and up to the smaller rooms by the jacuzzis. One quickly became available but it was unbearably hot. Francesca was very poor in the room. Good BBBJ with good eye contact but she insisted on holding my dick to avoid any deep penetration in any position. My protests were met with "I have pain in my pussy". If she did, and I have no reason to doubt her, I feel sorry for her. But then working in a club where the job entitled getting fucked surely means if you've been very busy and just cannot take it, stop working (if that's possible) to get rest. I wasn't last in the queue on dick size but I am by no means really big so I really don't know how any guy with a very big cock could have dealt with this. I doubt I ever got half way inside. Frustrated at this, and feeling like I was trying to have sex in a sauna (it was so hot), I ended the session after 20 minutes. She at leat said sorry and that she was having an off day. I thought that was very honest and told her we all have those days at work and not to worry about it. Fantastic body but I wouldn't repeat.

As I re-entered the bar to get a drink I am in front of Renatta. Blonde, nice see cup naturals, not as young as some of the girls but good body, several piercings and tattoo but they don't bother me, and killer talon like nails that went on forever. Frustrated at my last session I asked her to go to the room with me after a quick shower in the sauna area. Of course we then wait another 30 minutes for a room to get free. She became so hacked off with it that she literally started looking into every room upstairs to check people were still at it. She said sometimes the girls hang out in the room after a session has ended to escape a bit. Not good when the queue was getting ever longer. After what seems like an eternity we get a room. Fairly substantial upselling immediately. She was clearly not happy when in answer to "how long do you want" I said I'd take the usual 30 minutes but see how it went. Oh no she said. We've just waited for over 30 minutes for a room. Not my fault I say and we get going but the resistance to committing to a hour+ seriously dampened her enthusiasm. As I started to think that I just could not bear to have another 30 minutes+ wait for another session, I decided I would extend to the hour, in the hope it changed her approach though it shouldn't be dependent on whether I extend or not. It did improve, but shortly after we got past 30 minutes she began working me hard and was clearly trying to get me to cum quickly. I told her we still had 25 minutes so we could take it easy, but she persisted. It irritated me so much I mentally managed to shut off and didn't cum. This was, to some extent, cutting off my nose to spite my face, and I am the loser if I don't cum not her, but I just didn't want to succumb to the tactic. We chatted for a bit. She is a nice enough girl but I wouldn't repeat.

And so to the highlight of this trip to Sharks. A fantastic one hour professional massage with Suzie in the area for the Thai massage by the new sauna. She was terrific and I loved every minute of it even though the music was horrifically loud. As it was all night. Far worse than most nightclubs. She told me in November Sharks will take all the massage treatments into a new designated area attached to the club, relaxing music and very much a proper spa experience.

It is a shame that my highlight at a sex club was a proper massage. The line up, waits for rooms, poor service in two of the sessions was only compensated by some good food and a great massage.

Will I return to Sharks? Yes, of course, its a good club, with lots of girls and some nice features. I just had one of those nights when it didn't really click in the rooms. Quite possibly as much my fault as that of the girls. But the long waits, hot rooms by the jacuzzis, banging music, and sheer volume of punters made this trip less enjoyable than previous ones.

Member #4581
10-02-16, 03:42
PFI. Thanks for the great report. As ever, you are so honest. Too bad it did not work out. Guess Sharks is just not your type. Everyone has some type I think, and you like Artemis, Palace better than Sharks, and probably Spain better than Germany. Just the way it is.

If I recall right, one time you went in a Tuesday or so and could not find enough good girls, and now you went on a weekend night and too many girls which caused long waits and still a bad experience. That's just bad karma, LOL.

JennyKk
10-02-16, 05:37
Met a red hair Bulgarian tonight. Very good service good talking but just can't recall her name! Anyone who can help me here?

Hessen Bub
10-02-16, 08:26
Francesca came from Oase, she had a short appearance at Sharks and Palace before. Her tits are awful, she had nice naturals before.

HB.

Exodus8
10-02-16, 09:41
2. Robe or towel? (See, I just gave myself away as a rookie).

3. I'm probably going to be returning to the Frankfurt area on a Friday after my initial visit. Any personal favorites to scout out for?

4. Are there any better clubs to explore on my second visit?

Thanks. And I'll try not to be a bother. This is a great. Forum.2. this is FKK so nude, LOL. Jk you can choose at Sharks free of charge other clubs might charge you extra.

3. we all have different taste so just go 4 the ones you like and use the force.

4. you could go to Sharks early and then go to Mainhatten or Palace later.

May the force be with you, LOL.

Sirioja
10-02-16, 09:50

Thanks.If you find good girls on Monday night, ask about what you like before going to room, they should not be so busy, ask if they work on Friday. Usually better casting on Friday than on Monday night. Better to arrive before 10 pm on Monday, after midnight could be only a few girls and not much foods.

Danny227
10-02-16, 10:11
Till what time is Sharks Open in the Morning? And when is the first train from Darmdstrat Nord to Frankfurt Main Station?Check Bahn. De and sharks website, easy.

PayForIt
10-02-16, 12:02
Francesca came from Oase, she had a short appearance at Sharks and Palace before. Her tits are awful, she had nice naturals before.

HB.Yes she mentioned the other clubs. Disappointing to learn she had nice naturals as they would have complemented her lower body very well. She has nice nipples but doesn't allow them to be touched and the bolt on job is, as you say, poor. Why do some girls with nice natural tits do this? I can completely understand a girl with very small or sagging boobs wanting to do it but not a girl with nice breasts. The thought of Elizabeth (Hung) at Oase getting plastic is an example. It would ruin her lovely naturals. But then her attitude and service are so much better than Francesca's.

Maybe Mainhattan tonight to end the trip.

Sirioja
10-02-16, 12:51
On this Saturday, Bayern played Koln, not Dortmund which played at Bayer Arena. French Modeste goals versus Neuer like Cruyif did with Barcelona 74.

PFI, did you visit on this Saturday?

Danny227
10-02-16, 13:41

Thanks.Mondays and Tuesday are great and more relaxed. Not full of people. The "evolving / ed clientele" doesn't hit Mondays usually. It is more relaxed yet it isn't Tuesday dessous day, so girl are nude. Monday is one of my favorite days if not the favorite. Some girls take Monday of tho, but as it won't bother you as a first timer or a new guy.

PussyLiccker
10-02-16, 15:38
A reminder about Janine (August 9).

I talked a bit with this famous young rich German. With his job, he has enough money to keep long Janine at his side.

Everyone has their way of having fun in a club. She deserves to enjoy this good situation, guys, let's not be jealous.So, you are saying she does get paid for her time? I was scratching my head as it made no sense for me why a girl like that show to a club, and spend long hrs with this group for free.

Hessen Bub
10-02-16, 15:54
She would be really really stupid if came to the club, pay 100€ and sit with a guy / guys for hours for free.

HB.

Carpe Viam
10-02-16, 16:28
So, you are saying she does get paid for her time? I was scratching my head as it made no sense for me why a girl like that show to a club, and spend long hrs with this group for free.He comes only days when Janine works (mainly Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) and stayed only with her for hours. He pays for the time he occupies. Meanwhile, members of the usual local client group have no right to touch Janine as they always do.

Some girls like to show that she sits and drinks the champagne earning money while others sit and drink a free coffee. But I do not know if Janine is belong to this type of girls, as she is different from the others.

Danny227
10-02-16, 19:54
He comes only days when Janine works (mainly Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) and stayed only with her for hours. He pays for the time he occupies. Meanwhile, members of the usual local client group have no right to touch Janine as they always do.

Some girls like to show that she sits and drinks the champagne earning money while others sit and drink a free coffee. But I do not know if Janine is belong to this type of girls, as she is different from the others.She is different from all the others, you are correct. She suffers severe false-consensus bias; she thinks that she is a princess. The reality is, she sells her body for 50 euro, period. She is a WG like the rest. So, for now, she has some pussy whipped guy with some extra cash who can afford to put her on the sofa and pay her, lucky. Other days, she fucks for 50 euros per 30 minutes. I know, I tried just like many others. Let's draw on an analogy; I pay to fuck WG's, but I am different than you, yes yes, I am better. Load of crap, we are all fucking the same. They fuck for money and we pay to fuck them. Take some ownership of what we do. No WG is better than the other if not by means of service and no WG sponsor is different than the other if not by means of extra payment.

Breadman
10-02-16, 20:07
(mainly Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) .What are the best days to visit Sharks? Is Sunday still a good day?

Jymondor
10-02-16, 20:45
What are the best days to visit Sharks? Is Sunday still a good day?It depends what are you looking for.

LU is the best on Wed, Fri and somewhat Sat.

However it is too packed Wednesdays there. Once I even got a plastic bag instead of locker. After 8 or 9 PM on Fri and Sat music is very loud. I hate this.

I like Sundays at Sharks. Not all top girls present but it is always enough to chose from.

Banana Boi
10-02-16, 20:53
After 8 or 9 PM on Fri and Sat music is very loud. I don't recall music ever getting very loud at Sharks. Maybe I just don't pay attention.

Member #4585
10-02-16, 21:02
Evita's service is full of kissing and all the GF hugging and feeling you can think of. It is also the same with all of us. She does the same seduction routine out side, she does the same cute routine inside, the massage killed me twice and the fake cumming. But still it works like magic. Evita, does that GF routine so much she is probably perfect at it by now. I see her walking around and she hardly attracts my eyes. This added weight is a killer for her.I must say Evita does the come hither and cute adulation of her customer routine very well. Lots of kissing.

Oh yeah, even after she has been around the block a fair bit, she still had a tight quim. Nice one.

Breadman
10-02-16, 21:51
It depends what are you looking for.

However it is too packed Wednesdays there. Once I even got a plastic bag instead of locker. After 8 or 9 PM on Fri and Sat music is very loud. I hate this.

I like Sundays at Sharks. Not all top girls present but it is always enough to chose from.I'm looking for the best possible LU as well as the best club to visit, can't always have both though. I'll do Sharks for sure on a Sunday and Friday but Wednesday I am considering visiting World to get the free entry pass. I'm considering Sakura for a Sunday visit but will check their website to see if the LU is favorable, otherwise Sharks will get my cash.

Danny227
10-02-16, 22:20
I'm looking for the best possible LU as well as the best club to visit, can't always have both though. I'll do Sharks for sure on a Sunday and Friday but Wednesday I am considering visiting World to get the free entry pass. I'm considering Sakura for a Sunday visit but will check their website to see if the LU is favorable, otherwise Sharks will get my cash.I am confused: world as a shit Lu currently. Sakura's is really boring ATM. Sharks has a decent Lu, but last year at this time was much better IMO. Also, Sharks for Friday and Sunday, very full days with long rooms Q and hard to find a place to even sit.

World Friday, Sharks Sun Wed.

PayForIt
10-02-16, 23:38
On this Saturday, Bayern played Koln, not Dortmund which played at Bayer Arena. French Modeste goals versus Neuer like Cruyif did with Barcelona 74.

PFI, did you visit on this Saturday?Yes. I meant Bayer Leverkusen - watched Chicarito (Hernandez) score the second goal and give a post match interview in his coat on the pitch! Sorry - I don't know the German teams so well - other than those who sit on the couches in Artemis!

Where you there too? When I was leaving I saw an Audi being driven off with French number plates and wondered if it was you?

PayForIt
10-02-16, 23:53
I don't recall music ever getting very loud at Sharks. Maybe I just don't pay attention.Wow BB. If you'd been there this Saturday and didn't think it was loud you have serious hearing problems!

I have literally never heard music played that loud other than at live gigs. It was truly awful. Unlike some I didn't mind the song selections so much. But it was just horrible to have it SO loud. I mentioned it at the front desk but got a look as if I'd gone mad! I said I couldn't hear what the girls at the bar were saying to me, to which jokingly the receptionist said "you come here to fuck girls not talk to them! I did laugh and say that's true. But the music did not get turned down. In fact between midnight and 1 am it started to get turned up and was so loud I just wanted to leave (combined with the constantly long wait for rooms). I really like the club layout but for me, on this trip, I ranked it bottom of my three clubs attended given all things taken into consideration. In order of importance for me I rate a club depending on:

1. Line up.

2. Availability of good rooms.

3. Wellness facilities (sauna / massage / gym at Artemis - are there any other FKKs with a gym?).

4. Smoke free zones (the cancer inducing main lounge at LR means I won't revisit the club).

5. General quantities of girls / men (ratio) (far too many men in Sharks for me this Saturday).

I could have listed level of service but I think that is down to the girls and not the club. Interesting debate on the Palace thread tonight from experienced members on this issue. General consensus is that 30 min sessions at Palace will not be good. Not my experience but I very infrequently have been there so maybe I've been lucky. It's possible to get great service in a poor club and vice versa. My best night in 2016 was in Sauna Club Romer outside Dresden. Tiny club and only had 10 girls but the two I sessioned with were truly outstanding in looks and service and would be in rooms all day at any of the Hessen / NRW clubs.

Other consideration is location. I don't drive when in Germany as I like a drink in the clubs. Nothing to excess but a few beers so that rules out driving. Also, if, like me you are a tourist and come from a country which has no equivalent of FKKs (not many places do) it's not worth thinking too much about location / cost etc. I've taken taxis all weekend from an airport hotel to Sharks / Mainhattan and Palace. Not cheap and I could have got trains but most taxi drivers will do deals and it is just so much quicker than having to get trains etc.

I'll finish this post where it started. On the noise in Sharks. I didn't list it in my considerations list and it certainly wouldn't stop me going there again but the room waits probably mean I wouldn't do Sharks on a Saturday again.

PussyLiccker
10-03-16, 00:03
Really, that loud? Albeit I haven'the been there on the same day, but I've been to clubs that were truly loud at night, and it partially has to do with small spacing. Samya and Mondial. Mondial used to be so loud that I worry about hearing damage without ear plugs. Magnum, Oceans, YY as well. Generally clubs with night time Turkish clientele.

Member #4585
10-03-16, 00:06
2. Robe or towel? (See, I just gave myself away as a rookie).One of the reasons I take a robe when in the clubs is that I can use the belt from the robe to tie up hands of the girl during sex. Adds a bit of a kink to the session. No girl has asked for extra for this service.

Akibono
10-03-16, 03:34
Really, that loud? Albeit I haven'the been there on the same day, but I've been to clubs that were truly loud at night, and it partially has to do with small spacing. Samya and Mondial. Mondial used to be so loud that I worry about hearing damage without ear plugs. Magnum, Oceans, YY as well. Generally clubs with night time Turkish clientele.The place is essentially one big cavern. It's like being inside a drum. The building amplifies the sound because there is so little soft materials.

Sirioja
10-03-16, 03:52
Yes. I meant Bayer Leverkusen - watched Chicarito (Hernandez) score the second goal and give a post match interview in his coat on the pitch! Sorry - I don't know the German teams so well - other than those who sit on the couches in Artemis!

Where you there too? When I was leaving I saw an Audi being driven off with French number plates and wondered if it was you?Bayer 04 and rich Bayern, 2 Borussia: DVD and MG defeated by Schalke 04 at Gelsenkirchen, here is Bundesliga.

No Sharks for me at the moment, PHG on Saturday and new discoveries, waiting to return to Globe. After Globe, a bit difficult to find attractive girls, but I find a few, even no Katea nor Madeleine for a while and Valentina play ghost.

Agreojem
10-03-16, 03:59
He comes only days when Janine works (mainly Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) and stayed only with her for hours. He pays for the time he occupies. Meanwhile, members of the usual local client group have no right to touch Janine as they always do.

Some girls like to show that she sits and drinks the champagne earning money while others sit and drink a free coffee. But I do not know if Janine is belong to this type of girls, as she is different from the others.Thanks for the insight.

I wonder why the wealthy man doesn't rather take her out. Nonetheless, I can't imagine talking to one girl for several hours. No more than half hour for me even for free.

Just to confirm, the girl I saw by the locker was long straight brunette. I assume that was Janine.

Mr Ho
10-03-16, 04:39
It depends what are you looking for.

I like Sundays at Sharks. Not all top girls present but it is always enough to chose from.Why is LU best on Wednesday? Any specific reason?

Carpe Viam
10-03-16, 10:14
She is different from all the others, you are correct. She suffers severe false-consensus bias; she thinks that she is a princess. The reality is, she sells her body for 50 euro, period. She is a WG like the rest. So, for now, she has some pussy whipped guy with some extra cash who can afford to put her on the sofa and pay her, lucky. Other days, she fucks for 50 euros per 30 minutes. I know, I tried just like many others. I wanted to write "She is different from others in the way of work". I'm not able to know the contents of her head like you, I'm not Esper.

I pay to fuck WG's, but I am different than you, yes yes, I am better. Now you write like your master LOL.

Jymondor
10-03-16, 13:33
Why is LU best on Wednesday? Any specific reason?Discount entry. Lots of men. More opportunities for the girls.

Jymondor
10-03-16, 13:35
Nonetheless, I can't imagine talking to one girl for several hours.The questions of the men of all generations: what to do with the prostitute another 55 minutes?

ExpatLover
10-03-16, 13:39
I'm looking for the best possible LU as well as the best club to visit, can't always have both though. I'll do Sharks for sure on a Sunday and Friday but Wednesday I am considering visiting World to get the free entry pass. I'm considering Sakura for a Sunday visit but will check their website to see if the LU is favorable, otherwise Sharks will get my cash.May be no need to go to Shark to days it could be better to visit Oase, for Sakura on a Sunday I have some doubts was there several times in the last weeks and not convinced at all by the LU, many regular are booking the nice girls for long sessions.

Member #4585
10-03-16, 19:25
At Shark, it was pleasure meeting with Evita. I've been wanted to meet her based on this board, but had been unsuccessful during previous trips. So, when brunette approached me and introduce herself as Evita, I was pleasantly surprised. But a bit confused, because she looked quite different compared to my imagination. But closer, long look, she was indeed very beautiful. Glad I took her to the RM. Excellent service.

On the same day, I found stunning long hair brunette. She was sitting with a guy (or BF?) on the sofa by the locker. I was waiting for the opportunity to approach her but they were together at least 5-6 hours straight. Eventually, I gave up going with her to RM. However, I was staying in the area long time, hoping I could at least enjoy watching her full figure when she stands up etc. But no, the girl basically glue to the sofa and did not even go to bathroom! I am wondering what the deal with the guy. Does she get paid for sitting? Or is she bringing her BF to hang around with him in the club?

Actually, I realized that I saw the same girl also last summer. And that time was very similar situation. Sitting with someone during my entire stay and never seemed to be available. Is she the famous Jennie? If so, I read some members did go with her to the room. How? She doesn't appear available to the public.

I wonder why the wealthy man doesn't rather take her out. Nonetheless, I can't imagine talking to one girl for several hours. No more than half hour for me even for free.

Just to confirm, the girl I saw by the locker was long straight brunette. I assume that was Janine.

Good one that you finally had Evita find you and service you in the room with excellent service. Will you repeat with Evita?

If the long light colored haired brunette had fabulous tear drop shaped tits then that is German Janine. She sits on the sofas by the cash lockers as her favored position and is normally surrounded by a coterie of middle aged German men as her guardians or if not by a younger German man paying for her time to sit with him on the couch.

If you want to fuck Janine then you have to bide your time to approach her since she can be less than courteous when she is sitting with her man or her men when you come asking to do some business with her. She will says she is busy.

Breadman
10-03-16, 19:30
Anyone know if she's still working at Sharks? She looks alot like Lindsay Lohan.

Sirioja
10-03-16, 19:56
Anyone know if she's still working at Sharks? She looks alot like Lindsay Lohan.Madalina, cat eyes with vampire teeth, a lovely girl always smiling, was at Sharks on beginning of September. Sharks is her home for business.

Sirioja
10-03-16, 22:06

I hope you keep you ugly speculation to yourself. Who is going to 'respect' this stuff?Seems another foreign tourist gets same information than my writings about Janine new business. I m happy for her to be paid by a guy, even less than club rate, for companionship with him, with no more tattooed Turkish fish.

Some prefer to be blind, to say WGs are lucky to work in brothels, happy, free to decide, free to keep money only for them. Some see pimping girls in some clubs, taxi drivers RO and BG around Oase, World, GT.

Even the oldest women job with Marie Madeleine, even not German citizen, I think new law try at least to protect women health and freedom.

Pistons
10-03-16, 22:38
If you want to fuck Janine then you have to bide your time to approach her since she can be less than courteous when she is sitting with her man or her men when you come asking to do some business with her. She will says she is busy.Not in a hurry is the key there. Allways in a conversation she needs to finnish. But go over and tell her 'I want to fuck'. She will say 'Yes, I know'. And maybe laugh. If she likes you a bit. If no laugh, then waiting will be longer.

Agreojem
10-04-16, 02:13
Good one that you finally had Evita find you and service you in the room with excellent service. Will you repeat with Evita?

If the long light colored haired brunette had fabulous tear drop shaped tits then that is German Janine. She sits on the sofas by the cash lockers as her favored position and is normally surrounded by a coterie of middle aged German men as her guardians or if not by a younger German man paying for her time to sit with him on the couch.Yes, I'll repeat. She was superb (incl. Prolonged DFK) as described by other posters. I usually do not do DFK, but I followed the flow as she was so sensual. She knew upfront I would only stay half h. I gave her extra reward for her good attitude at the end. I wish I was also able to meet her friend Cosmina. Hopefully next time.

Thanks for confirming about Janine. I remember the fabulous tear drop shaped tits.

I saw the young German and I understood the deal now. What about the middle aged guardians? I think I saw her with them last year. Are they paying her time too or they causally hanging around? Usually girls do not like surrounded by guy (s) who are interested in just talking because they inhibit potential customer approaching her.

If you want to fuck Janine then you have to bide your time to approach her since she can be less than courteous when she is sitting with her man or her men when you come asking to do some business with her. She will says she is busy.
Not in a hurry is the key there. Allways in a conversation she needs to finnish. But go over and tell her 'I want to fuck'. She will say 'Yes, I know'. And maybe laugh. If she likes you a bit. If no laugh, then waiting will be longer.You mean I can still approach her while she is sitting with other guy (s) or do I supposed to wait for hours until she is by herself?

Pistons
10-04-16, 04:41
You mean I can still approach her while she is sitting with other guy (s) or do I supposed to wait for hours until she is by herself?If she is all tied up in some guys arm, then I am sure you know what to do. Go over and rip her out of his arms ofcourse you silly! : p.

Mr Ho
10-04-16, 04:49
Discount entry. Lots of men. More opportunities for the girls.Oh thank you, I did not know about discount entry, how much is it and are there any specific time I have to enter the club?

Sirioja
10-04-16, 08:07
Seems another foreign tourist gets same information than my writings about Janine new business. I m happy for her to be paid by a guy, even less than club rate, for companionship with him, with no more tattooed Turkish fish.

Even the oldest women job with Marie Madeleine, I think new law try at least to protect women health and freedom.Bored by those who are not clever enough to understand the difference between looking for GF behavior: girl taking your hand, looking you in the eyes, smiling, kissing. Ilka, Kate, Valentina are good for this companionship before room, then behaving like a GF in room with fluent kisses, girl trying to please You. This is what I call GF behavior, but doesn't mean to try to find a girlfriend in a brothel, among girls who go with the first guy for 50 €, and even at Globe for 140 €. GF behavior is just illusion for the time You are with the girl, WGs who are fucked by other guys is reality easy to see. Not so complicated to understand the difference. So, no reason for me to see a WG out of her job place, when I made many Russian escorts visit Paris, with real companionship for low cost, because they were just happy to visit, to have diner, to see some fashion shops, to be offered a perfume, to go to Eurodisney.

Nick The G
10-04-16, 11:29
Madalina, cat eyes with vampire teeth, a lovely girl always smiling, was at Sharks on beginning of September. Sharks is her home for business.After having been away for some weeks in September, Madalina did come back to Sharks beginning of October.

Carpe Viam
10-04-16, 12:38
Yes, I'll repeat. She was superb (incl. Prolonged DFK) as described by other posters. I usually do not do DFK, but I followed the flow as she was so sensual. She knew upfront I would only stay half h. I gave her extra reward for her good attitude at the end. I wish I was also able to meet her friend Cosmina. Hopefully next time.

Thanks for confirming about Janine. I remember the fabulous tear drop shaped tits.

I saw the young German and I understood the deal now. What about the middle aged guardians? I think I saw her with them last year. Are they paying her time too or they causally hanging around? Usually girls do not like surrounded by guy (s) who are interested in just talking because they inhibit potential customer approaching her.

You mean I can still approach her while she is sitting with other guy (s) or do I supposed to wait for hours until she is by herself?In all cases, it is not impossible to go to the room with Janine, but you must be determined.

When she is with the usual group, as she is not paid it depends on her mood. If you're not the type of client, she will say she is busy (she will not say that when she sits alone). If she wants to earn a little money with you, she will say Yes and members of the group do not prevent you.

When she is with her young German, it will be more difficult. But as he remains with her long time, if you asked him politely, sometimes he lets go Janine with you (a friend managed really this coup).

For a talented member of English, mathematics and also history, prostitution is recognized by a state as a profession from the Greek period (from Solon's time). I don't speak about sacred prostitution thing that is older, but not same thing.

Dick Travel
10-04-16, 15:49
Hi.

I'm putting a trip together and will be in FRA area on a Tuesday pm / night.

How is Sharks on a Tuesday guys? I've had a read through but can't gauge it very well. I have been before but recall it was a Friday and Saturday and it was very good.

If Sharks is quiet then would Palace be better? I have not been there for few years when "sharking" was an issue, but perhaps it's better now?! I have often chuckled at the name FKK Sharks and wondered if its owner is an ex monger with a wicked sense of humour!

Thanks for thoughts.

Jymondor
10-04-16, 18:05
How is Sharks on a Tuesday guys? Tuesday is dessous day in Sharks. All girls wearing lingerie.

BoniFun
10-04-16, 19:21
Hi.

How is Sharks on a Tuesday guys? I've had a read through but can't gauge it very well. I have been before but recall it was a Friday and Saturday and it was very good.

If Sharks is quiet then would Palace be better? I have not been there for few years when "sharking" was an issue, but perhaps it's better now?! I have often chuckled at the name FKK Sharks and wondered if its owner is an ex monger with a wicked sense of humour!

Thanks for thoughts.I haven't experienced any sharking at Sharks, but I also did wonder about the name before my first visit. Heh. I was at LR, GT, Sharks and World last month and there was no sharking at all. Oase is probably the place with "most" sharking I've been to, but it's not bad there either. Not been to Palace and Mainhatten.

Dick Travel
10-04-16, 20:52
Tuesday is dessous day in Sharks. All girls wearing lingerie.Thanks Jymoder, mmm, I do find certain lingerie very hot, but it can also be used to hide shall we say imperfections? My, how picky we get surrounded by such young beauty eh?!

I assume this perhaps means the number of men is lower on a Tuesday? Still a good line up though?

UShobbyist
10-04-16, 20:56
Hi.

Thanks for thoughts.You should put off your visit to Wednesday. The lineup of Wednesday is much better than that of Tuesday.

UShobbyist
10-04-16, 21:02
Oh thank you, I did not know about discount entry, how much is it and are there any specific time I have to enter the club?The entry fee is 50 euros all day on Wednesday. IMHO, the daytime lineup of Wednesday is even better than that of Saturday.

Dick Travel
10-04-16, 21:04
You should put off your visit to Wednesday. The lineup of Wednesday is much better than that of Tuesday.Thanks. Maybe I'll try Palace then on the Tuesday. It looks like I may have the chance to play on Wed / Thurs / Fri night the following week so will put off Sharks until then.

BadinSweet
10-04-16, 22:37
Went to Sharks last week on Wed and Thu. A few of my regulars were missing on Wed. I was told that business has been slow since the Auto Messe. It was so slow on Tue that a few of them took Wed off (Megan, Ester, Tatiana). So, I got to try a new faces this trip. Some girls I sessioned during this trip:

XXXX ROM, Bee, short brunette, she doesn't want me to write about her but I think she deserves a mention here. Been to the club for a few yrs, 30 yrs old, beautiful green eyes, very sweet girl. I have never been with her before but saw her many times on my previous trip. All you veterans should know who she is. Recommend.

Paloma ROM, 27, very skinny (too skinny maybe), blonde, be, I asked XXXX for Paloma name as they sit together by the stage outside kino. I then searched ISG and saw all good reviews about her. I also had a nice time with her. She's very sweet, just my type, excellent BBBJ and deep throat. The room was too hot so I ended the session at 30 minutes. I promised her to go with her longer next time. Also recommend.

Megan apparently she read about all the comments about her laziness while she was at home. I always have a nice time with her. She's a cool girl and put no pressure on you to go to the room with her like other girls. One of my favorites.

Tatiana I didn't see her on Wed and was very happy to see her on Thu. Always have a nice chat with her. Very smart, funny, and sweet girl. Highly Highly recommend.

Ester always have a passionate session with her.

Roxanna always one of my favorite.

Everlina ROM, 21, long brunette, be, 174 cm, have tattoo on the chest, under the right collar bone that say "love, faith, and hope" or something like that. Also tattoo at the back of both ankles. She likes to sit at the bar, restaurant side, by the coffee machine. ex Oase (Bianca?) She's very sweet, nice DFK, excellent BBBJ, just my type of girl. Highly recommend.

I repeated with some of the girls mentioned above on the same day. Some notes:

Did not see the following: Helli, Cosmina, Evita, Dina and Nicolett (which I know are still in HUN).

Louisa this girl is soo RUDE! I was tempted to try her and saw decent reviews here. So I told her I would look for her later, maybe before she goes home at 2 am. During the night, she would walk by and slap my ass, pinched me in the back, or come yell at me (trying to surprise / scare me) while I was drinking coffee at the bar, grab my plastic cup of water that I just fill up when she walk to the garden, drink it, and brought it back to me. She actually asked Roxanna about me. I would rather give my money to someone who is nice and sweet than her.

Yashodhar
10-05-16, 10:41
I am visiting Frankfurt next week for 5 days and would be visiting Mainhattan, Palace, Sharks and Oase.

I request you to the members, please suggest best girls available in each of the club.

I am looking for large body girls (Tall with big ass) with GFE (great in Smooch and BBBJ).

Eagerly waiting for the suggestions.

Thanks,

Yash.

Hessen Bub
10-05-16, 12:28
XXXX ROM, Bee, short brunette, she doesn't want me to write about her but I think she deserves a mention here. Been to the club for a few yrs, 30 yrs old, beautiful green eyes, very sweet girl. I have never been with her before but saw her many times on my previous trip. All you veterans should know who she is. No idea. So she knows you are writing on ISG? How come?

HB.

FanOfViagra
10-05-16, 13:28
No idea. So she knows you are writing on ISG? How come?

HB.Green eyes, 30 yo, maybe the girl named Naya who refused to write about her. But not short hairs and not really very sweet. So, we don't know.

Jymondor
10-05-16, 16:38
No idea. So she knows you are writing on ISG? How come?I hear you, HB. This is not good idea to tell the girls that you are writing on ISG or Friercafe.

Breadman
10-05-16, 16:55
Anyone remember Maria (RO) around 19y who worked at sharks last year? 5'5", perky be's, great body, long dark hair and would wear an extension as a pony tail. She still around?

Sirioja
10-05-16, 18:12
Anyone remember Maria (RO) around 19y who worked at sharks last year? 5'5", perky be's, great body, long dark hair and would wear an extension as a pony tail. She still around?Who was sitting close to Janine, with her blond friend Alexia? Ex Royal.

Timberline
10-05-16, 19:48
Anyone remember Maria (RO) around 19y who worked at sharks last year? 5'5", perky be's, great body, long dark hair and would wear an extension as a pony tail. She still around?Seen her a week ago, has red hair, 20 yo, nice bouncy bees, sits on couch by stripper pole, very, very nice sessions. Would repeat, did repeat, very sexy lady, fantastic in room, that being said, YMMV, but very good for me.

Sirioja
10-05-16, 22:07
Megan apparently she read about all the comments about her laziness while she was at home. I always have a nice time with her. She's a cool girl and put no pressure on you to go to the room with her like other girls. One of my favorites.Megan is a quiet girl, not a pornstar for sexual behavior. I agree with Bitumen, she doesn't have the same energy than Mersi. Hu, nor Sandra. De in room, but for 1 year, since first time I saw jolie Sara on a sunny Summer Saturday afternoon, even all our rooms were not unforgettable, she never refused to try to please me, and I was happy to have 1 year with her.

Like with my ex World fav, I like to go in front of mirror with her, both naked, I think I can be naked in front of a mirror with my firm body and something below belly, but when I look at her and when I look at big belly with small dick below guys, for what do you think a beautiful girl like her go with guys in a brothel? Except GT, because they want girls to speak German, and maybe Globe about dancing, but she would be the prettiest and could go to any club, even in Switzerland for higher rate for room.

JennyKk
10-05-16, 23:43
The LU was pretty good. Compared with Oase, the service and the feeling are way better.

Once inside the club, it was busy already.

Met a group of Moldovan girls, Louisa, Karolina, Linda, Jessica (if my memory is correct) and Angelica, Sylvia (ITA? Adela (Mov with glasses? Steffi, Patricia (Bulgarian? Leila (Rus), Lorisa (Russian, tall black hair natural see?

There are two girls I can't recall the name. Maybe someone can help me with the name.

One is said from Russia, slim and tall, 175 cm, short blonde hair, natural A or B.

Another one is around 160-165 cm, red straight hair, below shoulder, natural A or be GND looking.

Happy Fkk
10-06-16, 02:46
Even the oldest women job with Marie Madeleine, even not German citizen, I think new law try at least to protect women health and freedom.The new law, as in France, try nothing.

It mainly just tell: we do nearly nothing against pimping and we will not do more (maybe less). We prefer make money on sexual customers and wgs. Sex is so bad, as well known sirioja says.

I would add: don't forget we think about legalizing drugs. We will also be dealers. What a wonderfull future: no sex but extazy anyway. Soon only by Merkel and friends.

We take care of you as you are too stupid to do it by yourself. Vote for us or don't vote, we are actively importing new citizens. You will stop fuck freely, as WE, leading people, are the only fuckers. We will fuck all of you. ALL.

Note: on se croisera peut-être ce weekend.

Sirioja
10-06-16, 07:52
The new law, as in France, try nothing.

It mainly just tell: we do nearly nothing against pimping and we will not do more (maybe less). We prefer make money on sexual customers and wgs. Sex is so bad, as well known sirioja says.

I would add: don't forget we think about legalizing drugs. We will also be dealers. What a wonderfull future: no sex but extazy anyway. Soon only by Merkel and friends.

We take care of you as you are too stupid to do it by yourself. Vote for us or don't vote, we are actively importing new citizens. You will stop fuck freely, as WE, leading people, are the only fuckers. We will fuck all of you. ALL.

Note: on se croisera peut-tre ce weekend.New french law is to prosecute clients. Even I don't read German, I understood, I hope I don't mistake, german future law forbidding AO sex, girls sleeping in rooms where they are fucked like at Aca, I hope girls will be free to work when they want, not same slavery than at World, 5 12 hours days a week, to stop when they are tired. That s what I call protecting WGs who are women, health.

Normal sex between a woman and a man is usually good for health and against stress, but sex in brothels is not normal sex for WGs, who are stressed, smoke when they don t at home. I agree about pimping, called by some others BF, this is the real problem about prostitution.

About cleverness, what do you think of married guys who go to fuck AO, before returning to mum? Also some poor guys, Japanese, French, not able to understand the difference between looking for a behavior giving illusion, or trying to find a prostitute for girlfriend, when you can see her going with other guys, and these guys even speak about this with my regulars.

Better NRW places for me than Hessen at the moment, make a kiss to Anja for me, I wish for Kate on brunch with champagne Sunday, with hot swimming pool.

Mr Ho
10-06-16, 13:28
The entry fee is 50 euros all day on Wednesday. IMHO, the daytime lineup of Wednesday is even better than that of Saturday.Thanks man, I will go there on Wednesday in December as first day I hit palace as I arrive late, then next day I was wondering to go to Oase or sharks, so since it is Wednesday and good LU, so I will go to sharks.

Last time I went to sharks last August, I was disappointed with LU of sharks as stunners a t sharks were much lower than stunners in palace or Oase, so I will see how it is in December on best LU day of Wednesday!

Happy Fkk
10-06-16, 14:05
About cleverness, what do you think of married guys who go to fuck AO, before returning to mum?I have an answer! Mum should try to be a better sexual partner.

Sirioja
10-06-16, 19:28
I have an answer! Mum should try to be a better sexual partner.Or maybe, they should learn how to make mum dream. Women who are in love, like to kiss and ask for sex, they don't often have headache. But my meaning was about fucking mum, even in the dark, after fucking AO a Bulgarian or Romanian prostitute fucked by many other guys in a day, without condom.

Hessen Bub
10-07-16, 19:18
New french law is to prosecute clients. Even I don't read German, I understood, I hope I don't mistake, german future law forbidding AO sex, girls sleeping in rooms where they are fucked like at Aca, I hope girls will be free to work when they want, not same slavery than at World, 5 12 hours days a week, to stop when they are tired. That s what I call protecting WGs who are women, health.
I'm really sick and tired of your blah blah about slavery at World, girls being treated worse than at any other club. It's bullshit.

The law is also about blowjob without condom: It will be illegal, the man will be prosecuted. High fines.

HB.

Jymondor
10-07-16, 22:34
The law is also about blowjob without condom: It will be illegal, the man will be prosecuted. High fines.
HB.Technically DATY can be considered as unprotected sex as well. Same as BBBJ. Will be DATY out of law after June 2017? Fines as high as for BBBJ?

Member #4585
10-07-16, 22:49
Technically DATY can be considered as unprotected sex as well. Same as BBBJ. Will be DATY out of law after June 2017? Fines as high as for BBBJ?My thoughts on this is that if DATY is considered uncovered sex and there is no reason why it is not considered such then it needs to be covered. To have DATY covered one option is to do this via a dental dam:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam

Known as Kofferdam in German.

Craiova
10-07-16, 22:56
My thoughts on this is that if DATY is considered uncovered sex and there is no reason why it is not considered such then it needs to be covered. To have DATY covered one option is to do this via a dental dam:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam

Known as Kofferdam in German.We've discussed this already some weeks ago at ISG, DATY is still allowed after new law. Covered DATY you can get on second floor at "Rotes Haus" in RLD in Frankfurt. The girls show you how this works. LOL.

Member #4585
10-07-16, 23:02
We've discussed this already some weeks ago at ISG, DATY is still allowed after new law. Covered DATY you can get on second floor at "Rotes Haus" in RLD in Frankfurt. The girls show you how this works. LOL.I apologize. I did miss that discussion on DATY.

Craiova
10-07-16, 23:21
The law is also about blowjob without condom: It will be illegal, the man will be prosecuted. High fines.BTW this week I've talked with a reliable club girl who has worked also in Munich at Sunshine and Sudfass and I was shocked what I hear. In these clubs the Munich Authorities "Sitte" makes club inspection and open room door without knocking and fine girls giving BBBJ. I hope all clubs install door-locks on all rooms till July.

PayForIt
10-08-16, 00:11
BTW this week I've talked with a reliable club girl who has worked also in Munich at Sunshine and Sudfass and I was shocked what I hear. In these clubs the Munich Authorities "Sitte" makes club inspection and open room door without knocking and fine girls giving BBBJ. I hope all clubs install door-locks on all rooms till July.Two points: opening a door in a club to view a person having sex is a violation of Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) which entitles every person to privacy in their sex life. A person opening the door would be liable to pay financial compensation (damages) for doing so. If anyone ever does that to me I will guarantee I will sue them. They can get around this by requiring you to sign a form giving consent before you enter the club. Which takes me to my second point: whether it's an invasion of privacy or not, the moment club staff start opening doors on people having sex on a regular basis, the clubs will surely die a quick death. I would certainly not continue to visit and my guess is that 99% of all FKK tourists would instead start going to other venues / Spain / Dubai / Thailand. I'd be interested to know if regulars in Germany would still go to FKKs. My guess is that private brothels would see a big increase in custom and FKKs would become a thing of the past very quickly if every guy having a session believed that at any point a door would open for inspection.

Door locks in all rooms would be a big mistake and dangerous for the girls. Who knows what guys would do to girls if the doors were locked and the girl potentially could not get out. I cannot see that happening.

The likelihood is that most clubs just will not enforce this new law at all. It is almost impossible to police other than by the method you have identified. Which (without consent) is unlawful in itself, and would yield a far greater fine than participating in a BBBJ (damages for invasions of privacy have reached over £300,000 in the UK). Barging in on private sessions will kill FKK clubs. They'd rather run the risk of the occasional police visit than resort to this IMHO.

Craiova
10-08-16, 00:49
PFI I agree with most of your statement and I was also thinking that can't happen but this very reliable girl told me about this and before that I couldn't think in this way. I also still think that won't happen that authorities open a room door without knocking and ok. Nevertheless I had maybe one hundred times that other club girls or sometimes even club clients open the door by mistake or for checking at rush hour if room is really busy. Even myself I have already opend wrong door by mistake when came back to room after toilet or getting drinks.

Therefore I and many of my favs prefer a locked door. For instance many girls don't like seeing other girls that they just performing a rim job to a guy. In some clubs girls put a table to block the door. And I always prefer and also many girls if door is locked.

And some clubs already you can lock the room with a key for instance in Hessen at Atlanta, Rom, Bahama (Royal was also with locked doors), the upstairs rooms at World you can lock and all girls there lock the door, also the VIP rooms at most clubs and I think also the rooms at 5. E.

Again especially with the new law I would prefer door-locks for club rooms. For girls protection the clubs can install a security call button as this exist already in RLD brothel rooms.

UltraHappy
10-08-16, 01:08
And often, the locked doors don't lock people in, but rather only lock people out. Many door locks only lock in one direction.

Reminds me of a story: One of my favorite girls when she was just starting at a new club was giving a BJ to a customer when the manager frantically bursts in the room asking, "What's wrong!? What's wrong?" The customer and girl both look up, very puzzled. The girl asks, "What? What's wrong?

The manager explains, "You pressed the panic alarm button. " The girl says, "Oh, I thought that was just a light switch. " Funny way for the new girls to learn which button is the panic alarm button!

Jymondor
10-08-16, 03:38
second point: whether it's an invasion of privacy or not, the moment club staff start opening doors on people having sex on a regular basis, the clubs will surely die a quick death.I predict depression of entire FKK industry as new laws engaged. Experienced mongers know that CIM is the most common upsell in Hessen clubs. Easy money for the girls. Restrictions on BBBJ will drastically cut girls' income. This will make them looking for another opportunity. I could guess that new German laws could trigger explosion on FKK scene in Netherlands for example.

Sure BBBJ and CIM will be available. But I assume that girls will charge more for the risks.

All in all German FKK scene will never be the same.

Exodus8
10-08-16, 09:46
Sure BBBJ and CIM will be available. But I assume that girls will charge more for the risks.

No risk for the girls just upside I. E. CIM, LOL.

Hessen Bub
10-08-16, 09:57
I predict depression of entire FKK industry as new laws engaged. We will see. I don't see a depression ahead.

HB.

Hessen Bub
10-08-16, 10:01
Door locks in all rooms would be a big mistake and dangerous for the girls. Who knows what guys would do to girls if the doors were locked and the girl potentially could not get out. I cannot see that happening.

There's clubs with locks on the doors. Either keys or just a knob to turn. Keeps people out and not girls in. If there's inspections in the way Craiova described I hope all clubs will install locks or at least have a chair to push against the door from the inside.

HB.

ExpatLover
10-08-16, 15:30
There's clubs with locks on the doors. Either keys or just a knob to turn. Keeps people out and not girls in. If there's inspections in the way Craiova described I hope all clubs will install locks or at least have a chair to push against the door from the inside.

HB.I don't believe the problem is to lock the door or not, the new law will give more power to the police to conduct deep investigations starting on the parking place, etc. To really check if the girls are working without negative outside pressure, the cars with Bulgarian or Romanian plates driving by men and bringing the girls to the clubs will be their first priorities. At the end there will be less girls in the clubs and the prices will increase, but isn't it better?

Craiova
10-08-16, 17:41
To really check if the girls are working without negative outside pressure, the cars with Bulgarian or Romanian plates driving by men and bringing the girls to the clubs will be their first priorities. Sorry I can't see what the police could see on the cars. Sorry this is BS or Siri talk.

BTW police or authorities have already enough possibilities to support the working girls and could find out if a girl works under pressure, ofc except the pressure need / earning money as almost all people have. But this means they must spend work and money, therefore there isn't any official interest to support the girls, no actual political long term target is to get rid off prostitution.

ExpatLover
10-09-16, 08:10
Sorry I can't see what the police could see on the cars. Sorry this is BS or Siri talk.

BTW police or authorities have already enough possibilities to support the working girls and could find out if a girl works under pressure, ofc except the pressure need / earning money as almost all people have. But this means they must spend work and money, therefore there isn't any official interest to support the girls, no actual political long term target is to get rid off prostitution.There is also a strong psychological aspect, many Romanian or Bulgarian guys are not as fluent as I in German, so they will not go too deep in details, after several controls they will try to find a new way to do business, I also believe that many German girls who switched to escort because of the over presence of Romanian girls in the FKK could come back now, so I could opportunity for them in perspective.

PayForIt
10-09-16, 09:59

HB.Nice to know the girls have that much confidence in the customers. Goes back to my earlier comment about how impossible it will be to police the law. If rooms have locks how will the police carry out inspections as suggested is happening in Munich? Chairs pushed against the door might not be as effective but it only takes a second for a girl to lift her mouth of a dick. So that nobody could ever prove what was happening. I agree that there are often erroneous interruptions. I too have mistakenly done it. But locks would assist in stopping that too. If the law can be defeated this easily there is no point in having it.

I do wonder about one other possible issue however. Customer has an argument in the room with the girl about service or time. She tells him if he makes a complaint she will confess to giving BBBJ and report it to the police. Sure she is in trouble too. But will a customer risk it? New law could give girls a lot more power.

Hessen Bub
10-09-16, 10:06
I do wonder about one other possible issue however. Customer has an argument in the room with the girl about service or time. She tells him if he makes a complaint she will confess to giving BBBJ and report it to the police. Sure she is in trouble too. But will a customer risk it? New law could give girls a lot more power.They could do the same right now. Threatening to make a complaint that he tried to beat her. Choke her. Hit her. [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her bb. Whatever.

At World girls are checking all the rooms if they are busy or not upstairs by pushing down the handle. If the doors were not locked they'd all interrupt the sessions. That's why locks come in handy.

HB.

Exodus8
10-09-16, 10:11
I do wonder about one other possible issue however. Customer has an argument in the room with the girl about service or time. She tells him if he makes a complaint she will confess to giving BBBJ and report it to the police. Sure she is in trouble too. But will a customer risk it? New law could give girls a lot more power.Theres no proof hence no risk unless she filmed it with her phone, LOL.

Rly curious how the outcome will be after the law takes effect.

If no locks then just have yr back to the door and have the girl giving you bbbj on her knees, LOL

Member #4585
10-09-16, 10:54
Therefore I and many of my favs prefer a locked door. For instance many girls don't like seeing other girls that they just performing a rim job to a guy. In some clubs girls put a table to block the door. And I always prefer and also many girls if door is locked.Your experience reminded me of one time I was in a room with a girl giving me a rim job. We both thought we had locked the door but the door was not locked. As usual another girl came into the room without knocking to see if the room was free and saw us together with her head at my ass with her tongue licking there. It was a bit embarrassing. My girl after briefly looking up at the other girl who had burst in just went back to the door and made sure it was locked this time and then went back to giving me a rim job.

Member #4585
10-09-16, 11:12
Theres no proof hence no risk unless she filmed it with her phone, LOL.

Rly curious how the outcome will be after the law takes effect.

If no locks then just have yr back to the door and have the girl giving you bbbj on her knees, LOLI think the denial of uncovered blow jobs will in the large part will be enforced by the clubs and the girls for not risking getting a penalty.

The girls already have team meetings. So the club will tell them the house rule is no BBBJ or the girl is sacked or some other penalty.

The club not wanting to lose its licence to operate will put up signs saying no BBBJ, it will tell customers coming into the club that all sex is covered including blow job. The club will listen to all reports of BBBJ made to them and check by interviewing the girl and if they can the man.

As for the girls we already make claims there are Romania mafias in the clubs saying that no girl should be kissing in public and allowing the licking of balls unless 50 euros extra is paid. So the girls will just make it known among themselves that no girl will perform BBBJ. Then comes the question whether BBBJ is given to favored customers on the condition of silence or extra payment. Then there are the girls who will just not do it no matter what.

Already some clubs or brothels in Munich or Spain have house rules that all sex is covered including blowjob. That is the rule but there are exceptions as we all experience. I have come across girls in brothels that utterly refuse BBBJ even after we have gotten to know each other really well as its the house rule and the conditions of them working in the brothel.

As for the men they have to think carefully if they are happy to risk a 50,000 euros fine for getting a BBBJ. No matter what one says about there is a low probability of getting caught there will be those who will just do not it for the sanction that can be imposed.

For example, there is a law that says all drivers must have insurance but there are some drivers who still drive with no insurance since they cannot always be controlled. Having a law saying one must have insurance does not stop drivers still not having insurance.

Or the case of laws about the cleanliness standards of restaurants. Yes, most restaurants are clean and restaurants are controlled but the controls are not always going to capture all the restaurants in every case who are not clean enough. The local authorities cannot be daily checking every restaurants. But the law is there, most restaurants are kept clean since restaurants know the penalties of keeping an unclean premises which are fines and closing of their business if caught.

I propose that the law will become self regulating by the clubs and girls and not by the men themselves since the comments on this forum already show what the men think about the proposed ban on BBBJ.

Hessen Bub
10-09-16, 11:34
The girls already have team meetings. So the club will tell them the house rule is no BBBJ or the girl is sacked or some other penalty.

There's many rules already that if violated result in some penalty or being sacked. Still these things happen on a regular basis. Pure speculation. July 17 will bring clarity.

HB.

Sirioja
10-09-16, 18:27
For her fans, pretty blond Aurelia keeps on at Globe, after Bumsalp. Jessika silicon World named Madi at Sharks, also at Globe.

If I advised pretty, tall blond Erika. Ro to return to Sharks where she should be a superstar with her services level and friendliness, I wish Viktoria. Bu to return to Globe, she deserves better than Sharks clients.

Kate for me of course, what a nice welcome from a superstar for years, for a so bad guy who force girls to go to room, but I was right about when I go with both with Isabella, but no Isabella today, I chose when she is on holidays, good holidays to her. For the FRA specialist, she doesn't like BS she read, only 1 for her, when she stopped before, it was not for this.

Many girls read internet now, some even come to read where and what I write when they see me writing, my girls just ask me not to write about in room and very private life, but they trust me for my writings, even when they are told about by poor little guys, but they know how I behave with them.

Horny Harry
10-09-16, 19:19
Gee guys, could we please move this amateur Matlock bullshit speculation about this new German law and all possible consequences to the "General Info" part?
As HB said, we'll see next year July.

Any news on the Sharks line up? Many thanks!

Hessen Bub
10-09-16, 19:29
Any news on the Sharks line up? Many thanks!Yep. Lulu and Stella from Palace were seen at Sharks. Mia, Vivian and Maida are back.

HB.

Breadman
10-09-16, 21:37
How many girls could one expect on a Sunday?

Finnish Fucker
10-09-16, 21:51
Sharks was busy tonight after 18.00, lot of people buzzing around. I have not been there in a year. Many new faces for me and of course Silvana, the grand pest. Probably 50-70 working girls tonight.

I had a disaster first fuck with busty Brandy. Sexy black stockings and big natural tits did not save the game. Never again, impossible for me to penetrate her in an enjoyable way.

My second pick was very good, German brunette Adriana. I liked her body and nice firm natural tits, medium sized. She had excellent cowgirl technique. Enjoyable session.

UShobbyist
10-09-16, 21:53
How many girls could one expect on a Sunday?Before 4 PM, there were about 20 - 25 girls. The customers outnumbered the girls by 5 : 1 margin before 4 PM. After 7 PM, there were about 50 - 60 girls. Have fun!

Sirioja
10-09-16, 23:21
Yep. Lulu and Stella from Palace were seen at Sharks. Mia, Vivian and Maida are back.

HB.German blond Stella? Then time to return to buy love.

Member #4585
10-10-16, 07:06
German blond Stella? Then time to return to buy love.Yes, German blonde Stella from Palace.

Sirioja
10-10-16, 07:26
Yes,German blonde Stella from Palace.Even she doesn't sell love, a superstar, not new in the business, not so fresh, at Sharks. 1 year ago, new fresh, pretty girls arrived every week, now ex Palace girls. Sylvana will have a friend to speak about when they started on nineteenth century.

Hessen Bub
10-10-16, 09:03
How many girls could one expect on a Sunday?

Before 4 PM, there were about 20 - 25 girls. The customers outnumbered the girls by 5 : 1 margin before 4 PM. After 7 PM, there were about 50 - 60 girls. Have fun!This Sunday there were 100 plus girls at Sharks. I don't know what USH counted.

HB.

Hessen Bub
10-10-16, 09:07
I had a disaster first fuck with busty Brandy. Sexy black stockings and big natural tits did not save the game. Never again, impossible for me to penetrate her in an enjoyable way.
First fuck with her? You had her before, no? Different name though. (Lea) Guess it's the age thing. .

HB.

Pistons
10-10-16, 12:25
Sharks was busy tonight after 18.00, lot of people buzzing around. I have not been there in a year. Many new faces for me and of course Silvana, the grand pest. Probably 50-70 working girls tonight.

Silvana had at least 5-6 sessions yesterday. Imagine that for a 70 year old! And all guys seemed to be below 40 years old.

Goes to say there is a real lack of optics at sharks these days when she can compete that well... some pretties around on stilts for sure. But not many sexy girls. A few on dayshift (friday was better than sunday). But at night time it is bad...

SuperLove
10-10-16, 13:07
Pistons bro, stop complaining about silvana, if any monger goes with her its her good luck, it works for us as she keeps them away from the good looking birds. They don't deserve to be with sweet looking chicks anyways.

Hahahahaha.

Silvana had at least 5-6 sessions yesterday. Imagine that for a 70 year old! And all guys seemed to be below 40 years old.

Goes to say there is a real lack of optics at sharks these days when she can compete that well... some pretties around on stilts for sure. But not many sexy girls. A few on dayshift (friday was better than sunday). But at night time it is bad...

Hessen Bub
10-10-16, 13:41
Silvana had at least 5-6 sessions yesterday. Imagine that for a 70 year old! Wow. She aged 10 years within a few months.

She has plenty of young (er) customers. So what? Must be some guy's phantasy.

HB.

Pistons
10-10-16, 14:16
Pistons bro, stop complaining about silvana, if any monger goes with her its her good luck, it works for us as she keeps them away from the good looking birds. They don't deserve to be with sweet looking chicks anyways.

Hahahahaha.That was not me complaining about her, but amazed at her competitiveness. Haha, I actually find her a bit of a landmark. Sharks wouldn't be the same without her.

HB: I can imagine her age is just a wild guess for everyone unless you have asked for her passport (lol). Heard anything from 60 to 75 here. But a girl last night claimed over 70. So perhaps she does age faster. Maybe she is just 20 in astronomical terms? I don't know. Thought she was 64 before I heard that too.

BarryManila
10-10-16, 15:17
I can imagine her age is just a wild guess for everyone unless you have asked for her passport (lol). Heard anything from 60 to 75 here.She was Mick Jaggers hottest Groupie when the Stones started their first Concert 1967 in Rome / Italy and the reason why Marianne Faithfull left him.

Craiova
10-10-16, 15:58
Even she doesn't sell love, a superstar, not new in the business, not so fresh, at Sharks.A superstar? You try to be ironic? Especially her DFK are famous LOL. Anyway an other service star at carp pond to guarantee the service level there.

Sirioja
10-10-16, 17:53
She was Mick Jaggers hottest Groupie when the Stones started their first Concert 1967 in Rome / Italy and the reason why Marianne Faithfull left him.I understood she was with Julius Ceasar. Marianne can t compete for BBBJ contest, but who smoke the most?

Now Sylvana has a new friend with granny Stella. I didn't have room with her on my single time at Palace on 10 May 2014 afternoon because she didn't want to sell me love kisses, so no room at Palace, moved to World, discovered Madi on late night, after 4 am, who kissed like a GF. But I have to try top german superstar before dying, when I will return to Sharks.

What will happen for best BBBJ in the World with the new law? Same for milky Oase girls "You want to finish in my mouth after 1 mn" , bad Italian don t want to give them free foods because they are more and more fat, and now they will loose half business, no more Asian milk for extra 100 ?

Pistons
10-10-16, 18:02
She was Mick Jaggers hottest Groupie when the Stones started their first Concert 1967 in Rome / Italy and the reason why Marianne Faithfull left him.Hehe, ok I can buy that. Comming from you, I hope you are not abusing the reputation you have as the long time furniture that you are at Sharks now : p

So if she was lets say 21 back in 1967, she'd be exactly 70 now...

BadinSweet
10-10-16, 18:12
I forgot the date but she is 56. "Someone" was standing behind her when she checked in to the front desk. They needed her DOB for something.

Horny Harry
10-10-16, 19:18
Yep. Lulu and Stella from Palace were seen at Sharks. Mia, Vivian and Maida are back.

HB.Many thanks! 🙂.

I had a disaster first fuck with busty Brandy. Sexy black stockings and big natural tits did not save the game. Never again, impossible for me to penetrate her in an enjoyable way. Really? That's amazing, never had any bad experiences with her (to the contrary, I always had a nice time with her) and to the best of my knowledge I've never read anything negative about her on this forum.
Those tits and black stockings. Mmmm!

McAdonis
10-10-16, 19:30

Come on FF. You were already with her. You knew what to expect. Haha. A few weeks ago I saw her do a long room. Maybe 2+ hours. Unheard of for her.

Finnish Fucker
10-10-16, 19:40
First fuck with her? You had her before, no? Different name though. (Lea) Guess it's the age thing. .

HB.My wording was a bit unclear. I have been with her once before, a year ago. Yesterday was my second time with her but first fuck of the night. Wanted to play with those big tits a bit.

Bad session happen in the clubs, no big deal. Just pay 50 and move on to the next WG.

Finnish Fucker
10-10-16, 19:50
Those tits and black stockings. Mmmm!Yes something a bit more exciting and sexy with those stockings than just bare flesh that most of the girls wear. And she is topless in the bar which is nice to see. But I just did not have a good time in the room. No stress, I don't blame her. And I can always book her just to play with those tits, hah.

Finnish Fucker
10-10-16, 19:54
Come on FF. You were already with her. You knew what to expect. Haha. A few weeks ago I saw her do a long room. Maybe 2+ hours. Unheard of for her.

I forgot! Maybe she is more relaxed in 2 hour session and tolerates more fucking. Or if you are a regular visitor. I am not, just a tourist so I have to find out the girls like Adriana who fuck nicely even with the first 30 min booking.

Citizen Kane
10-10-16, 20:32
I forgot the date but she is 56. "Someone" was standing behind her when she checked in to the front desk. They needed her DOB for something.When was that? 1982?

Rare Appetite
10-10-16, 20:51
Your experience reminded me of one time I was in a room with a girl giving me a rim job. We both thought we had locked the door but the door was not locked. As usual another girl came into the room without knocking to see if the room was free and saw us together with her head at my ass with her tongue licking there. It was a bit embarrassing. My girl after briefly looking up at the other girl who had burst in just went back to the door and made sure it was locked this time and then went back to giving me a rim job.So, on the back of these comments. How does one go about asking a girl to give him a rimjob?

I've been to Sharks twice before, but I always feel a bit embarrassed about it, and never ask. Can someone recommend any girl (s) who will oblige? Any idea on what the extra charge would be in average?

Thank you.

Hessen Bub
10-10-16, 21:19
I forgot! Maybe she is more relaxed in 2 hour session and tolerates more fucking. Or if you are a regular visitor. I am not, just a tourist so I have to find out the girls like Adriana who fuck nicely even with the first 30 min booking.It's not you. It's her.

HB.

Pistons
10-10-16, 21:38
Yeah, I had a terrible session with Francesca too. Same as FF, had her once before and it was better. Now I think I will move on to other pastures without looking back. So I can see how that happens.

Sirioja
10-10-16, 22:19
I'm really sick and tired of your blah blah about slavery at World, girls being treated worse than at any other club. It's bullshit.

HB.Of course, I wish you not to be too sick to need a medical operation. You are a local, I'm only a foreigner, but how many times did you attend World after midnight? Wolves like me like the night, so I spent so many nights until 5 am at World and also some at Sharks. I saw sometimes Madi or Amira tired or even a bit sick, I said to them: stop your day and go to sleep, always same answer: I can't, I won't be allowed. In July, tall blond Sabina started later than usually and had to stay until the end, if you saw her face at 2 am, and it was not finished, World is exhausting for night team. I m a bit known to have very regular girls, I'm happy my regular girls can stop their day when they don't feel fine, at Sharks, to go to rest. Unfortunately, they are not allowed at World, they also have to work 5 days for 12 hours in a week. Most of the best girls left World, why?

I agree new law also protect women health, about BBBJ.

Craiova
10-11-16, 00:23
What will happen for best BBBJ in the World with the new law? Same for milky Oase girls "You want to finish in my mouth after 1 mn" , bad Italian don t want to give them free foods because they are more and more fat, and now they will loose half business, no more Asian milk for extra 100 ?Why this the girls have their own logic and some guys are stupid enough. I know reliable girls stories at the Frankfurt big5 clubs where they have charged tourists 50 euro extra for finish in mouth for BJ with condom. LOL.

Craiova
10-11-16, 02:04
How does one go about asking a girl to give him a rimjob?

I've been to Sharks twice before, but I always feel a bit embarrassed about it, and never ask. Can someone recommend any girl (s) who will oblige? Any idea on what the extra charge would be in average?1. Just ask the girls at pre room casting if she gives you a rim job. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Ofc a lot of girls look at you after this question like you are crazy or pervert. But don't care about this just think they are the ones who usually get fucked and suck almost everyone for 50 euro, so really no reason to act like princess at this question. So just go to the next girl and ask her. At least between 10 and 20 % of the club girls give RJ to everyone, to regulars even more

2.) Average surcharge for RJ is 50 euro. Top optic girls request 100 euro extra or even more. With average looking girls is possible to make a deal one hour or 90 minutes and RJ is included. And some low level optic girls have this feature even at a 50 euro session included.

3.) I know some girls at Sharks they do this only with regulars. And I know some girls at Sharks they quite sure do RJ but I don't remember / know her names. The german Katie does RJ but I haven't seen her some time. But just ask and maybe offer 50 euro extra or longer session and than you'll find one.

Sirioja
10-11-16, 08:13
A superstar? You try to be ironic? Especially her DFK are famous LOL. Anyway an other service star at carp pond to guarantee the service level there.Different meaning for me for superstar: Sandra. De is a busy superstar for her services quality and angel smiling behavior, Evita is a superstar for her Asian fans, some are not allowed to go with other girls, Dina walk like a superstar, I was not so often at Sharks on this summer than on 2015 , but I remember on 2015 , when I took my breakfast in the garden and she was walking with sunglasses, what a show. Granny Sylvana. It is a superstar and for me who like high stamina sports until being able to break my belly or a bone and keeping on for my passion, I respect her high stamina from 11 am to the late night. A girl like Megan should have been a model, even not 1,78 , but not only fashion week super top model, rather than working in brothels. German Stella is well known for years in FRA, so she is my new superstar target, more than 2 years later, I wish she will stay at Sharks for a while until I will be able to return, wishing to try her love.

Even Sharks is not so attractive for beauties since May for me, with no new top model, only Megan for me, but looked tired when she returned, no more Karin, no Carla. Ro, no Rena. Ro, only new small cute Mersi. Hu, when so many new girls arrived in 2015 .

But since beginning of 2016 , I don t forget how Ariana was exceptional when she arrived on end of February and was fresh in mind, Alice / Kate discovery on 18 April, after waiting for her for more than 6 hours and I followed her for many times at Globe, even I refused to repeat for a second late room on this Sunday, she has to learn I never go after others and I will never had a fast 30 mn room for my respect for her, Roberta. Ro was one of my best ever room in chalet on 3 July afternoon under hot sun and she was a so hot brunette tornado Romanian woman. Also Leila on end of August, for 2 high level fireworks rooms in the night, so less beauties for my women beauty lover eyes, but met some very high level girls at Sharks. Agnes. Pol is also a real woman, Marina. Lat also and a sweet candy.

But NRW and Globe are high level since June.

Hessen Bub
10-11-16, 09:08
I said to them: stop your day and go to sleep, always same answer: I can't, I won't be allowed. Other clubs have very similar rules, regulations, restrictions. It is not only World, still you are only menioning World over and over again.

HB.

Pistons
10-11-16, 11:23
Other clubs have very similar rules, regulations, restrictions. It is not only World, still you are only menioning World over and over again.

HB.Artemis actually had to drop those regulations after the raid. Perhaps World is next up for a raid?

Hessen Bub
10-11-16, 22:06
Artemis actually had to drop those regulations after the raid. Perhaps World is next up for a raid?Well they didn't really have to. If you read the judge's comments it's not an issue to have rules and regulations for the girls. Within limits.

HB.

Happy Fkk
10-11-16, 22:28
This Sunday there were 100 plus girls at Sharks. I don't know what USH counted. HB.And Anja was missing unexpectedly this Sunday. At least one french man was disappointed...

Megan was there, without her little mouse!

I was not able to catch the girl I wanted the most (best small ass! I saw her coming in main room, stay at the bar 2 minutes and disappeared in room. Like the previous times I saw her.

Anyway, I found sharks was better this weekend. Especially Friday evening, with something like a lack of guys. I was able to look to so many girls usually busy. And never seen new ones. There was around 10 girls I wanted to go with. A record on this 2016 year.

As my priority list was empty, I did half known girls. With best room I had with each. One entered my todo list, she would have been since months if no upsell in first session.

The other half was testing. One usually busy and clearly approved happygirl (sorry for only half hour session but I needed to go). One other, the last, was a fastsex one, so my dick quickly went out of order. Something that was totally welcome for her.

Now I have 4-5 approved girls in the club. Which is too much for my needs. And a lot others to watch this weekend between session. Did not happened in any clubs I was since 2 or 3 years. Anymay, still no '9+' girl.

Pistons
10-11-16, 23:45
Well they didn't really have to. If you read the judge's comments it's not an issue to have rules and regulations for the girls. Within limits.

HB.OK well, they still dropped it.

Mr Ho
10-12-16, 04:03
Well they didn't really have to. If you read the judge's comments it's not an issue to have rules and regulations for the girls. Within limits.

HB.It is good to know this as this feminist people are destroying German FKK culture.

Hessen Bub
10-12-16, 08:24
German FKK culture.What a great cultural heritage. ;)

HB.

Craiova
10-12-16, 09:54
What a great cultural heritage. ;)
Unfortunately UNESCO hasn't appointed German FKK scene as "world cultural heritage", bc then no changes aren't allowed anymore.

Rare Appetite
10-12-16, 14:34
1. Just ask the girls at pre room casting if she gives you a rim job. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. Ofc a lot of girls look at you after this question like you are crazy or pervert. But don't care about this just think they are the ones who usually get fucked and suck almost everyone for 50 euro, so really no reason to act like princess at this question. So just go to the next girl and ask her. At least between 10 and 20 % of the club girls give RJ to everyone, to regulars even more

2.) Average surcharge for RJ is 50 euro. Top optic girls request 100 euro extra or even more. With average looking girls is possible to make a deal one hour or 90 minutes and RJ is included. And some low level optic girls have this feature even at a 50 euro session included.

3.) I know some girls at Sharks they do this only with regulars. And I know some girls at Sharks they quite sure do RJ but I don't remember / know her names. The german Katie does RJ but I haven't seen her some time. But just ask and maybe offer 50 euro extra or longer session and than you'll find one.Thank you for your reply and advice. This will be very useful for my next visit!

TrueNature
10-12-16, 23:22
Hey guys!

I'm coming next month and hope see a hot Lu in sharks, Janine one of hottest I fucked her she is not very active but really pretty so I think if you can fuck her, but I hate that she wait for her sponsor on the couch in entrance.

Anyone have see the pretty Slovak on the high top table on left of bar next to the restaurant wall she is always with a group if you like blonde and silicone she is great pretty blonde, also one Romanian blonde cute face I forgot name natural tits most pretty fave real name Noemie, she gives best BJ of your life, also one Romanian blue eyes sometimes jean fake mini skirt best BJ, so let me know if some really hot new ones!

Bismarck69
10-13-16, 13:15
Sharks was good last Saturday. Tried a threesome with two girls, one was good, other not so, should have stayed with the one girl. Had a second session with another girl optics good but not good in action. By time I made it to Megan I was finished. Next time I visit Megan first.

Member #4585
10-13-16, 23:02
, Janine one of hottest I fucked her she is not very active but really pretty so I think if you can: fuck her, but I hate that she wait for her sponsor on the couch in entrance.

Anyone have see the pretty Slovak on the high top table on left of bar next to the restaurant wall she is always with a group if you like blonde and silicone she is great pretty blondeJanine is hot looking but she is inactive in the room as you say.

I think you are meaning Kyra as your slim silicone boobed blonde.

Member #4585
10-13-16, 23:03
By time I made it to Megan I was finished. Next time I visit Megan first.You should have a good chance of doing Megan first since she is a day time girl. I have seen her available at 11:30 am in the club.

Sirioja
10-14-16, 06:08
You should have a good chance of doing Megan first since she is a day time girl. I have seen her available at 11:30 am in the club.Better for her to work early, less girls until 2/3 pm, and to avoid drunk and night clients, same than for World girls. FKK nights are now like war. Not only the prettiest girl for me, from Hamburg to Globe. Ch, even no Russian Amour Russe agency escorts can compete since a long while now, so I save my money in Paris, but she was also always a kind girl with me for 1 year, even when she was said about me by poor little guys, so I said to her to read me to know the truth, or when I went weekly with Ariana when she started, so I can just thank her for her behavior with me, when some girls say to me: I don't want you go with another girl. Now, I give my forum name to my girls, I prefer they read me, rather than being said, and I have no problem to say to my girls what I think, I'm not afraid they don t want to go with me anymore, because I know I can have all the prettiest girls I want.

For guys who liked her, I want to say Kate was hurt in mind about what she read about her body when she returned to Sharks on April, with her sophisticated classy look, with beautiful hair, eyes and smile, she was so woman as I like, so I went to Globe and many times for her. Even I like Isabella / Larissa since first time on February 2014 at Sharks, when she was Laura / Livia sister, I didn't know she worked at Globe. I just wish Kate didn't change her, being hurt by writings from guys who should be able to understand, looking how they look like in mirror, they are just lucky, Romanian girls like Kate or Megan let them touch them, when they wouldn't even look at these, often bald fat guys in the street. Not attracted by her look on photos in toilets, she is now a real Romanian woman, close to French women for some reactions.

Sirioja
10-14-16, 09:15
I don't care about HA shot, or drunk guys, the less they are, the best is my world, but I wish no girls were injured in the fight. Was it at night or day? On a discount Sunday?

Could not happen at GT, nor LR where Monika would fire such guys, nor Globe, nor even at Samya with turkish staff, nor PHG where I was very happy to see 2 security guys firing a poor guy when I saw how he behave with girls, so his friend preferred to follow him, better for girls who didn't want to go with poor drunk, not respectful guys.

Bismarck69
10-14-16, 11:06
She was busy all day. One of the forum members pointed her out to me. By then she was exhausted like me.

You should have a good chance of doing Megan first since she is a day time girl. I have seen her available at 11:30 am in the club.

DaWong949
10-14-16, 21:47
I had a great time last Aug with her. Is she still there? Will be there on Oct 20 and 21. Anyone want to meet up. Please PM me.

See you guys there.

Bearsk
10-15-16, 01:48
Arrived early evening.

Long time since prior visit.

Some old friends. Jessica now enhanced.

Talked with Linda HU 27 yo brunette glasses pretty 166 cm nice curves be cup nice firm body. To the cave. Standard deal for an hour, excellent variable speed BJ but finished in condom with her on top of me talking to me about her BBs.

I run into old friend Hanna RO 24 yo 165 cm dark brunette dark eyes tanned see cup and Afrodita 26 yo 167 cm RO pale skin blue eyes A / be cup excellent muscly butt.

They were roaming as a pair. Generally I not into doubling up because it offends my morals and is expensive.

They talked me into it.

In the rooming they let rip as a LesBi duo with an intense performance of 2 hours. Lots of fun if expensive. If you can afford this its worth consideration.

After that I was spent and without cash. So headed home.

It was after S bahn time so I looked on the RMV site. Darmstadt to airport. Got taxi to Darmstadt Luisenplatz and got Bus nr 71 (with goes to Frankfurt Dbf) to Neu Isenberg with change to nr 72 to Flughafen.

Just sharing since this beats a 50 euro taxi to airport.

Craiova
10-15-16, 02:09
I had a great time last Aug with her. Is she still there? Will be there on Oct 20 and 21. Anyone want to meet up. Please PM me.Yep Yvette is there at Sharks, she worked today. And yes I can imagine to have a great time with her, I always have she's one of my top favs at Sharks.

ExpatLover
10-15-16, 02:13
Arrived early evening.

Long time since prior visit.

Some old friends. Jessica now enhanced.

Talked with Linda HU 27 yo brunette glasses pretty 166 cm nice curves be cup nice firm body. To the cave. Standard deal for an hour, excellent variable speed BJ but finished in condom with her on top of me talking to me about her BBs.

I run into old friend Hanna RO 24 yo 165 cm dark brunette dark eyes tanned see cup and Afrodita 26 yo 167 cm RO pale skin blue eyes A / be cup excellent muscly butt.

They were roaming as a pair. Generally I not into doubling up because it offends my morals and is expensive.

They talked me into it..Sorry but I dont understand why having a duo is hurting your moral, even entering the FKK club is enough to be against most of the moral principles of many people.

Trotter69
10-15-16, 05:04
I have been to few places that are similar to FKK such as Termas in Rio de Janiero and Saunas in Macau where all the men where robes and slippers however seeing all the girls fully nude in FKK is certainly a delight. There is a higher number of girls present at Sharks than in the Rio clubs but in Macau there can be upwards of 100 girls in certain Sauna clubs, I have been reading this forum the past few weeks for some suggestions on girls and I was at Sharks a few days this week and last week. I forgot some of the girls name's so I won't mention those but here are some quick reviews of the ones I remember:

Megan. Beautiful girl as everyone mentioned and very friendly, had a great session with her.

Yvette. Fun girl outside the room and even more fun girl inside the room, highly recommended for a good time.

Roxanna. Cute and friendly girl, another great session.

Lorena. Black hair with bangs with kind of an middle eastern look, just OK session.

Ariana. Cute girl but in the room she offered bareback sex upsell, is that a thing in FKK?

Overall had a great time in this club and will certainly be back.

Member #4581
10-15-16, 15:43
Bearsk,

Thanks for the report. Glad you had a good time.

One question if you don't mind. When girls do the lesbian show for you, did they do it the entire two hrs? Did you pay for the lesbian show for the entire time, in addition to paying them normally?

For example, if you take them for two hrs, but ask for a lesbian show for half HR initially, then you fuck each girl separately for an hour, and in the last half HR if they do lesbian show again, why pay for the lesbian stuff for two hrs?

They talked me into it.

In the rooming they let rip as a LesBi duo with an intense performance of 2 hours. Lots of fun if expensive. If you can afford this its worth consideration.

After that I was spent and without cash. So headed home..

Pistons
10-15-16, 17:13
I can see Yvette being the best of the 5 yes. My personal suggestions for you if you return and like her service is probably Mandy, Sisi, Erica and Merci out of those around at the moment.

HotSauce691
10-15-16, 17:47
Hi all,

Does anyone know a girl who would be open to be recorded during a session in the room?

Thanks.

Pistons
10-15-16, 18:54
Hi all,

Does anyone know a girl who would be open to be recorded during a session in the room?

Thanks.Just ask around. Quite a few of the girls would do that and have done it also. But money talks. So some might ask for quite a bit.

Sirioja
10-15-16, 19:42
I don't care about HA shot, or drunk guys, the less they are, the best is my world, but I wish no girls were injured in the fight. Was it at night or day? On a discount Sunday?

Could not happen at GT, nor LR where Monika would fire such guys, nor Globe, nor even at Samya with turkish staff, nor PHG where I was very happy to see 2 security guys firing a poor guy when I saw how he behave with girls, so his friend preferred to follow him, better for girls who didn't want to go with poor drunk, not respectful guys.It seemed to be on Saturday night, maybe after midnight.

No real efficient security at Sharks. Turkish HA are at home like at World at night. Guys seemed to have knife. Girls are right to work on day in both clubs, too risky job at night.

Member #4581
10-15-16, 21:16
What's this HA security problem at Sharks? Was there a big fight? Anyone hurt?

ExpatLover
10-15-16, 21:54
Hi all,

Thanks.Possible to find but I suggest you do it in your hotel room with a escort, I think the conditions will be far better than in a FKK room.

JohnEllee
10-16-16, 02:57
A few days ago, I visited Shark. Around 4 pm, I entered club. LU is not very good and girls business were very slow. Ariana just came back from vacation. We went to room for 1 hour session, good time. Then seeing Melanie with black glasses. Didn't understand why she dressed in such way, she was look like at least 5 years older than before. I still gave her one hour. OK time.

When seeing Cosmina in idle and sitting on the pole stage alone, I walk to her. She used to be one of my favorites, we went to room more than 5 times before, but had no chance to go together since June. I asked her if she was ready to go to room. Surprised and shock, she replied impatiently that she was very busy evening and no time for me. OK, I left her alone.

However it turned out that she sat there for about 10 min without customer. She stood up and walked a few rounds, then sat back to stage. I walked back and would like to offer her a chance again. Just at moment, she stood up and walk to a Asian (Japanese? The guy asked her name, apparently they didn't know each other. Then they went together to someplace.

I know that Cosmina favors Asians clients. Someone told me it was very easy for her to upsell service to Asian, because they are easy to be manipulated. I don't care if it is true, but I am not a stranger to her, even if I am not a Japanes or Korean, I am a descent man and always generous to her. So I just don't understand her behavior.

Sirioja
10-16-16, 03:27
What's this HA security problem at Sharks? Was there a big fight? Anyone hurt?I wrote no real security staff at Sharks, they were not able to control the fight, seemed some have knife.

HA are friends with staff, like at World, many Turkish at night in both. Very different at night than old Germans on day. Also wish no girls were injured.

Carpe Viam
10-16-16, 05:15
Hi all,

Thanks.Yes, that's always possible even superstar of club.

I have made several, but I had to gain trust from girls.

The longest was one year, the shortest was two days.

I paid a good supplement for this.

Pistons
10-16-16, 07:40
Trotter69, how come you have turned off personal messages, and you mention bareback sex in your first forum post? Sounds quite fishy.

Dice roll: 0

MrManGuy
10-16-16, 07:56
I have been to few places that are similar to FKK such as Termas in Rio de Janiero and Saunas in Macau where all the men where robes and slippers however seeing all the girls fully nude in FKK is certainly a delight. There is a higher number of girls present at Sharks than in the Rio clubs but in Macau there can be upwards of 100 girls in certain Sauna clubs, I have been reading this forum the past few weeks for some suggestions on girls and I was at Sharks a few days this week and last week. I forgot some of the girls name's so I won't mention those but here are some quick reviews of the ones I remember:

Megan. Beautiful girl as everyone mentioned and very friendly, had a great session with her.

Yvette. Fun girl outside the room and even more fun girl inside the room, highly recommended for a good time.

Roxanna. Cute and friendly girl, another great session.

Lorena. Black hair with bangs with kind of an middle eastern look, just OK session.

Ariana. Cute girl but in the room she offered bareback sex upsell, is that a thing in FKK?

Overall had a great time in this club and will certainly be back.No BBFS, will get you kicked out of the club I believe.

Member #4585
10-16-16, 08:12
I have been to few places that are similar to FKK such as Termas in Rio de Janiero and Saunas in Macau where all the men where robes and slippers however seeing all the girls fully nude in FKK is certainly a delight. There is a higher number of girls present at Sharks than in the Rio clubs but in Macau there can be upwards of 100 girls in certain Sauna clubs, I have been reading this forum the past few weeks for some suggestions on girls and I was at Sharks a few days this week and last week. I forgot some of the girls name's so I won't mention those

Overall had a great time in this club and will certainly be back.BBFS is not allowed. As mentioned prior, seems incredibly suspicious that in a first time posting you mention this. Seems like ulterior motive is going on.

Hessen Bub
10-16-16, 10:05
What's this HA security problem at Sharks? Was there a big fight? Anyone hurt?There was a fight. Haven't been there. Just heard of it. Craiova posted some details.

Re BBFS: Of course it is not allowed or tolerated by the management. Still it does exist and is offered actively from some girls for extra money. If so the names shouldn't be mentioned here as it will cause trouble for the girl.

HB.

Horny Harry
10-16-16, 12:44
There was a fight. Haven't been there. Just heard of it. Craiova posted some details..

BTW talking about police operations at FKK clubs. How was it at Sharks last month on September, 18th when the large group of Morocan guys had a fight inside the club with the large group of motorcyle guys in a number that internal Sharks security can't stop it and finally the Police was called to finsh the fight.Seems that there has been some trouble brewing for quite a few years between the Giessen HA and the Frankfurt HA.

Here's a Spiegel documentary about the assassination of Aygüand Mucuk in Giessen last week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaMjdAEYwvE and here is a small report from Welt. De: https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article158668446/Ich-hoffe-ich-sterbe-gar-nicht.html.

Sakhal
10-16-16, 20:11
There was a stunning German at the club this week, lingerie, long black or brown hair, pale skin and lip piercing (hangs out at Janine couch sometimes.) I forget her name but she has Samira tattooed on her shoulder. Anyway spoke with her twice and she INSISTS she will do only duos with a very bored looking friend of hers. Whats the deal with her? I found it really strange.