PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Exodus8
12-12-16, 06:48
Guessing you mean tall 2 meter Adele (oase)? Didn't know you also were into giraffs. This forum is too divided.Is she that tall? I'm more into gazelles, LOL.

I like pretty face girls whos intelligent not "baby baby I give you a nice massage" haha.

PussyLiccker
12-12-16, 06:54
How is Adele a Giraff? Patricia brunette is taller and skinny. She is tall. So is Nastia. Adele is not that tall, at least for me. She's about medium height or slightly taller. 165 maybe. That's not tall. Maybe her slim figure appears that way.

Maybe for you Pistons, relatively some girls appear to be tall. We get you like petite and cute. Haha.

Pistons
12-12-16, 06:57
How is Adele a Giraff? Patricia brunette is taller and skinny. She is tall. So is Nastia. Adele is not that tall, at least for me. She's about medium height or slightly taller. 165 maybe. That's not tall. Maybe her slim figure appears that way.There are at least 2 Adele at Oase. One of them is at least 170. But I don't know. Looks much taller with those 20 cm heels on. Have to admit those can be a bit misleading sometimes. Might be why I generally opt for smaller than average girls. LOL.

PussyLiccker
12-12-16, 07:01
I thought Cristina(Oase) had a pretty face, and was petite. Also, Laura (the controversial one) Livia is really short without heals when I saw her in her civies. I guess Oase probably has more of your types. Interestingly for me as well, although we both may not share the same taste most of the time.

PussyLiccker
12-12-16, 07:17
Evita going to suck that one dry 4 sure. She's nice enough to let her buddy Cosmina earn some money as well. Poor dude must be rly emotionally invested as he only gets fucking 2 girls while spending big bucks.Batwoman and Robin. The dynamic duo.

Sirioja
12-12-16, 08:24
Line up is pathetic at the moment. Where have all the Stunners gone?Didn't see your Anja at Globe, I will return soon. New Tina is blond.

Ex Jessika silicon is on tour at Globe, as Micky. Nice girl, I wish her good business.

Sirioja
12-12-16, 08:33
He probably means this Erica / Erika blond Ro who gives fantastic service. Several Ericas probably has worked at Sharks. Not skinny. This one is tall, pretty, blue eyed blond, and can be very GFE. She may have done a short stint at Sharks and then moved on to Oceans, LR/GT.If tall, blond, unfortunately too much tattooed, with blue eyes, my friend since GT and LR, Erika is back, then at least 1 good services level girl.

Is blond Liz. De ex Artemis back?

Sharks miss beauties like Karin.

Sirioja
12-12-16, 08:58
At Sharks today also. Really having a hard time getting a rise here. There is one cute hungarian I haven't talked to yet though. But aside from that all the new ones I could have given an easy pass. Really wonder what's going on. Maybe it is just December being a terrible month. Then again, Oase seems to have held on to their top girls somehow.Usually, December is a very good casting month because girls want to make money to buy a Audi or BMW for Christmas.

Sharks is not FKK land, but only 1 club among many others where can find great girls, I find more and more and not only in Switzerland. Sharks management is mistaking like World and Oase management mistook before in other ways, making Sharks becoming a fuck factory for tourists, but tourists left Oase after being fucked. Some clubs go down, some try to improve. Nevertheless, Sharks was the best club for improvement works, they should just select their girls rather than making business on 200 * 100 or 120 per day, more than 7 million per year. 1 girl worth 2 clients for entry. That s new business.

Syzygies
12-12-16, 09:25
Batwoman and Robin. The dynamic duo.

I thought Cristina(Oase) had a pretty face, and was petite. Also, Laura (the controversial one) Livia is really short without heals when I saw her in her civies. I guess Oase probably has more of your types. Interestingly for me as well, although we both may not share the same taste most of the time.A very petite girl is discussed, by another dynamic duo.

LMatador
12-12-16, 09:41
Patricia brunette is taller and skinny. She is tall. Is she the Italian girl by any chance? I recall a tall brunette, don't remember her name though.

Member #4438
12-12-16, 12:23
I've been with a couple of Asian killers and honestly, those are the ones I have good sessions with. DFK, DATY, GFE, girl genuinely enjoying the sex. They can kill me how many times they want.

One time I had a session with an Asian killer and her friend who wasn't doing a good job. I was told later that her friend isn't into Asian dudes, sure I was pissed because I wasted money but I can still understand why she weren't excited. The thing with Cosmina and Evita is that they like Korean pop, dramas etc. It's just preferences. If someone match their preferences, they're going to be happier, and if they're happy, they're going to perform better. And it's probably a bonus that the Asian guys usually pays well.

If a guy spends several hours with a girl, she's doing something right.

Member #4581
12-12-16, 13:01
Cosmina was around for 4 years at least. She has been there since my first visits to the club. She was not always an Asian killer. This is a new avatar for her. Early on, she used to be OK. Nice and friendly, pretty, slim, and while not the best service, was not terrible. I think she hooked up with Evita when the latter came in, and together hatched this Asian strategy. For that matter, for a few months, even Evita was not an Asian killer either. But now, they seem to have this strategy down pat. Good for them, any way to make a quick buck is a good one. I have sessioned with Cosmina at least 5,6 times in my first two years, but now I hardly see her, and haven't sessioned with Evita after one session. Neither seem to have zero interest in my also, not until I change my looks to an Asian type, I guess.

BTW, Tatiana is the best. OK, my personal opinion of course. She is cute, intelligent, warm, and has a fantastic smile. Great personality. Total sweetheart. Glad she is doing well.

Hedonian
12-12-16, 13:03
Hi Guys,

It seems that all big clubs now work for Christmas and New Year. I like that. They used to be closed only couple years ago.

Is it worth making a trip on 24. And 25. ? Is it empty or just less people like, lets say, on regular working day Tue, Wed?

ExpatLover
12-12-16, 14:10
Well, Evita isn't as slim as she were in the past. She was slimmer during early mid this year from what I recall. Put on some kilos since then?

I think her look facially is a draw for a lot of Asians with the feminine slim (less now) figure. Her charm, personality as well. Asians probably go for cute types, and less aggressive type personalities. I can see Cosmina being popular with Asians as well.Most of the Asian guys are very shy with the women except when they are drunk, they are looking for soft cute and blond one.

Carpe Viam
12-12-16, 16:57
You can ask to Megan who is a good friend of this German and knows well what's happens at 5 November.

For the sake of my sanity, since you keep linking me to a German friend I do not even know or dare say I have even met anf then you write about it on this forum. So, please explain this imaginary German friend that you have?

Now you bring up something about 5 November? What is that.

Sirioja
12-12-16, 19:09
I don't think Anja is a YMMV girl. I can testify that.

I first met her in this July, one week after I broke up with the Hungarian star. Anja provided one of best sessions in my FKK journeys. Since then, we had been together for total 10 hours in eight sessions (she disappeared short period during this summer). Her services were very consistent. Some customers did not feel confident on her strikingly beautiful face, and they presumed that Anja could not provide good services. She was a victim from this presumption. So this is one of reasons that she was not as busy as she was supposed to be. She even got much less business than those Panda-Hunters, while to me, she is much better than Cosmina.

I feel kind of pity that she left for Globe, which means I would have to pay three times cost to see her. However I doubt she could make more money there. Ex-globe WGs Lena (might be Vivian) once told me that they actually made more net income in Sharks than in Globe. I will be on business trip to Zurich in near future. I decide to visit Globe to investigate possibility if Anja coming back. I will keep posted.Don't lose your time and money, don't believe what some write on this forum and on another one, translating my posts, I was at Globe yesterday, I asked girls I know and girl on desk who knows me quite well now after more than 10 visits, she even speaks few french words to welcome, no Anja at Globe. First time, I was disappointed at Globe with casting, my big mistake about Isabella but we will meet very soon, Kate at home, but had great night at History with my new Mady.

I agree Anja was very easy going, even for me after what she was said, very playful in room when she felt good, good sexual potential even with real size to feel something.

I wish her the best anywhere she is, but not at Globe, she doesn't have the good profile.

I remember good BJ from Cosmina who was brunette on February 2014 and friend with superstar barbie Ingrid at this time. Ingrid moved becoming Mikhaela at Prestige in September 2014. Average sexual potential for Cosmina for me, certainly easier for her with Asian size.

Member #4585
12-12-16, 20:54
Most of the Asian guys are very shy with the women except when they are drunk, they are looking for soft cute and blond one.This is correct but the last time I check Evita was black haired and not blonde haired.

Member #4585
12-12-16, 20:56
You can ask to Megan who is a good friend of this German and knows well what's happens at 5 November.Thanks. This was possible yesterday, but I did not have the benefit of your advices. So I dont know this man still that Sirioja keep saying phrases about.

SIRIOJA, you are the one who keep making this up. As you keep writing the same thing, this means I keep asking until it makes sense. You write as if everyone here has assumed knowledge as if everyone on ISG has been following you around. The reality is and I dont want to burst you bubble. Can you explain the story?

Megan make me laugh. She tolerate all the stupid talk I make with her and is okay to answer them. She is good fun.

The Sharks line up was a catastrophe.

The girl who save the day was Melanie ro with black hair and for her breasts and tall looks and Monique for her friendly girl look and long black hair and playful demeanour.

i still do not know who is Steffi. Please explain.

Member #4585
12-12-16, 21:17
Hi Guys,

It seems that all big clubs now work for Christmas and New Year. I like that. They used to be closed only couple years ago.

Is it worth making a trip on 24. And 25. ? Is it empty or just less people like, lets say, on regular working day Tue, Wed?I have been in the clubs on 24 and 25 Dec. It is a good time if you have the correct mind set to be spending Christmas with working girls in a massive spa club. With friends it is a lot of laughs, good cheer and fun times with girls. Go in happy and cheer the girls up.

PussyLiccker
12-12-16, 21:23
If tall, blond, unfortunately too much tattooed, with blue eyes, my friend since GT and LR, Erika is back, then at least 1 good services level girl.You need to fuck Mandy like the 97% of us. Will raise it to 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M

Carpe Viam
12-12-16, 21:46
For the fans of Anja.

I wrote two weeks ago that Anja goes to another club, not Globe. For a her real fan, I send PM about her new club, not for her stalker.

Very well said.

Her too honest character certainly prevented her from becoming the best girl in the club.

Due to a private party, I had a special service without paying extra even though she does not call me as a mouse, because I do not have small body. Eventually she does not enter the Globe, but she goes to another. Yes, she is capricious LOL.

Carpe Viam
12-12-16, 21:57
I agree. Megan is really sweet in conversation. Real jewelry.

Steffi with small tattoo sits always at restaurant side bar near small spring. She starts later. Very smart girl.

Everyone talk about Evita. But I don't see her from one week. They speak only about their memory?

Megan make me laugh. She tolerate all the stupid talk I make with her and is okay to answer them. She is good fun.

i still do not know who is Steffi. Please explain.

Craiova
12-12-16, 22:04
I can imagine this after Sylvana has changed to World. LOL.

Member #4585
12-12-16, 23:20
I can imagine this after Sylvana has changed to World. LOL.Thank you Master Craiova, you join the dots. I was wondering with imagination what happened to Silvana at Sharks. I think she go back to Italia to see her family and make Tortellini (Bologna).

I am glad I did not go to World for the Christmas party like my French friend advised. I would have nightmares still today.

Member #4585
12-12-16, 23:24
Tatiana is the best. OK, my personal opinion of course. She is cute, intelligent, warm, and has a fantastic smile. Great personality. Total sweetheart. Glad she is doing well.Jnpr30, I keep mixing up Madalina with Tatiana when I see Madalina from behind, they both have that curly light brown hair look with brown eyes where Tatiana has more cute big dark eyes of Japanese manga girl which Asians will like if I see the pop culture correct of Korea and Japan.

Member #4581
12-13-16, 00:06
Jnpr30, I keep mixing up Madalina with Tatiana when I see Madalina from behind, they both have that curly light brown hair look with brown eyes where Tatiana has more cute big dark eyes of Japanese manga girl which Asians will like if I see the pop culture correct of Korea and Japan.Yup, you are right. Madelina has a great back. Every time I see her from behind, I think "whoa, who is that girl, she has an awesome body and ass". And then I see it is Madelina. I sessioned with her just once but not so attracted to her face. She is a nice girl however, and always smiles when she sees me.

Tatiana's face is lovely to me. I like her face much better than her body, although her body is no dud.

Member #4585
12-13-16, 00:27
The girl who save the day was Melanie ro with black hair and for her breasts and tall looks and Monique for her friendly girl look and long black hair and playful demeanour.Since the fans ask. I do not write of slim brown haired Melanie who wears glasses and has the sexy young school mistress look down pat who sits at the bar. The Melanie that charges 50 for FIV and 50 for BLS and 100 for pissing and 100+ for shitting and has many other items on the menu. The Melanie I write abiut is the black haired one with see cup rack looks well horny. She has a look of famous Evita about her.

Also not to confuse these two with Milana who is slim, well tanned and black haired with small tits who give a good service in the sack and has lately taken to wearing a large fishnet style lingerie.

Member #4585
12-13-16, 00:32
I agree. Megan is really sweet in conversation. Real jewelry.

Steffi with small tattoo sits always at restaurant side bar near small spring. She starts later. Very smart girl.

Everyone talk about Evita. But I don't see her from one week. They speak only about their memory?Megan is great to talk to but not so good in the room. Maybe Sirioja can expand on that point.

Steffi, I will have to check out next time I go to the club.

Evita, I think she go home on 6 December. This is why you do not see her Carpe Viam.

Sirioja
12-13-16, 03:03
You need to fuck Mandy like the 97% of us. Will raise it to 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4MI wrote at least 1 high level girl with friendly Erika, I didn't write only 1, there are also Agnes. Pol, Marina. Lat, Sandra. De for my experiences. I'm sure Mandy can also be good, but I don t need to fuck, I need to dream when I look at a girl, to enjoy sex.

Tuber19
12-13-16, 03:04
Friday and Sunday in Sharks.

Been with (Melanie, Carolina) on Friday and (Carolina, Lavinia, Megan) on Sunday.

Finally found who Megan is, I was in room with her for long time. She is cute and waste most time on chatting. I like that and it dose not bathers me. Good girl.

Gone Saturday to Oase, I wanted to see who have better line up. And my opinion that in general (for the days I was in both) oase line up wins, but the girls at sharks are better when they approch to you, in oase many girls insist to go to room, and I don't like when they say (I will give you that do that) , sharks girls just leave when you say (no. Later) or whatever word you use. Thats why I like sharks more, and I guess in both clubs there are great girls for sure. But in general I like Sharks more.

Member #4585
12-13-16, 03:14
(Carolina, Lavinia, Megan) on Sunday.

Finally found who Megan is, I was in room with her for long time. She is cute and waste most time on chatting. I like that and it dose not bathers me. Good girl.Megan did not seem to get much business on Sunday. She worked a long day from morning to late at night. She reads ISG or at least one of her admirers reads to her or summarises what is said on ISG.

Megan's habit of chatting during sexual activity may not bother you but it bothers others I am sure. She is sucking your cock and then looks up and asks you a questiom to answer or needs you to think about it.

Or Megan will say something to provoke a discussion when you have your cock in her pussy pumping away. I find that very distracting. But then she remembers the discussion points at a later stage which shows she does pay attention. It is unnerving.

But really to be chatting away during sex really kills the mood.

Member #4585
12-13-16, 03:25
Yup, you are right. Madelina has a great back. Every time I see her from behind, I think "whoa, who is that girl, she has an awesome body and ass". And then I see it is Madelina. I sessioned with her just once but not so attracted to her face. She is a nice girl however, and always smiles when she sees me.

Tatiana's face is lovely to me. I like her face much better than her body, although her body is no dud.I may have missed her but I have not seen Tatiana at Sharks all weekend.

Sirioja
12-13-16, 04:21
Thanks. This was possible yesterday, but I did not have the benefit of your advices. So I dont know this man still that Sirioja keep saying phrases about.

SIRIOJA, you are the one who keep making this up. As you keep writing the same thing, this means I keep asking until it makes sense. You write as if everyone here has assumed knowledge as if everyone on ISG has been following you around. The reality is and I dont want to burst you bubble. Can you explain the story?

The girl who save the day was Melanie ro with black hair and for her breasts and tall looks and Monique for her friendly girl look and long black hair and playful demeanour.

i still do not know who is Steffi. Please explain.In Germany, in France, we are lucky to be free to think, to believe what we want, so you can believe what, or who you want and ask what you want to Megan about me, like many others before you. You asked me what happened on 5 November with the German guy? The manager didn't ask me to leave, I stayed until after Megan finished and left at about 3 am, when we finished our too early for me, room at 2 pm, 13 hours without being able to find another attractive girl, so as I said to Megan after meeting the manager, I waste my time and money at Sharks. Manager was right saying: if you don't like, go elsewhere, good advice. As I agree with you about low casting even 999 girls, I followed his advice and found great girls at GT, LR, Switzerland of course. On this Sunday evening, I discovered History. Since 8 pm I arrived until closed at midnight, I stayed with a Romanian delight with 2 all along kissing and caressing rooms for only 250 € for 2 dreamed rooms and dreamed companionship between. Sharks is only a very small part of the FKK cake and FKK are really easy game when you know a bit about women.

I had a very good first room with student look now, Melani, I called white Snow, I repeated on next week end, but no more dream for second room, but not the faintest upselling with me.

About Anja, we all read on this forum and french language one, she moved to Globe, but when You know Anja behavior and Globe after really visiting and meeting girls there, Anja is a nice girl, but Globe is not a club for her even some GND there on this Sunday, but not GFE type enough to pay Globe rate for her, imagine if she bites clients at Globe even it s just a friendly game for her, maybe only for public sex if she really provides? As wrote always the same one who also wrote everywhere she moved to Globe. I never ran after her at Sharks, I didn't go with her on 31 October and 5 November when she came to me, but I wish her the best because she is friendly.

Evita is not my girl since she came to me on beginning of 2015 when she started at Sharks, but last times I saw her on end of Summer, she was not fat as I read about her, and she just seems clever about her specialized business. But there were so many other great girls to enjoy at Sharks on 2015 until Summer 2016, before becoming GND factory, new Sharks business. FKK land is huge and should be able to return soon.

Pistons
12-13-16, 04:34
Is blond Liz. De ex Artemis back?.Yes, she was there this last week.

Pistons
12-13-16, 04:42
Megan did not seem to get much business on Sunday. She worked a long day from morning to late at night. She reads ISG or at least one of her admirers reads to her or summarises what is said on ISG.Oh, so you were also there this Sunday? I guess I could have socialized more. Didn't socialize much this trip. Will have to be next time.

Sirioja
12-13-16, 05:03
Yes, she was there this last week.A really nice girl who made me dream at GT on July 2013. Even still friendly and smiling, but I lost my dream. Nothing because of her. Same than with Sandra, no more desire, even 2 really nice German girls.

TankTank123
12-13-16, 05:14
This is correct but the last time I check Evita was black haired and not blonde haired.She was a dark blonde for a very short spell a year ago. And on the day I first saw her as a dark blonde, she had ensnared an Asian for quite a long session.

TankTank123
12-13-16, 05:18
Evita, I think she go home on 6 December. This is why you do not see her Carpe Viam.I believe Carpe Viam was being sarcastic, as he would certainly know Evita's movements very well!

Member #4585
12-13-16, 05:50
She was a dark blonde for a very short spell a year ago. And on the day I first saw her as a dark blonde, she had ensnared an Asian for quite a long session.So you are agreeing with the original post that Asians only go for blondes and as such there is nothing unusual about Evita being black haired for most of her work career at Sharks and is still a firm favorite of Asians. Or are you saying that all the regular Asian customers that Evita has were claimed during this short period when Evita dyed her hair dark blonde? Is this the logic your point makes?

Member #4585
12-13-16, 05:52
I believe Carpe Viam was being sarcastic, as he would certainly know Evita's movements very well!Sarcasm is a very low form of writing style and does not come across as a positive communicative form. As you can see in this case it prompted as certain type of response.

Banana Boi
12-13-16, 06:16
Is blond Liz. De ex Artemis back?

Yes, she was there this last week.You mean Liz with the jean shorts and German flag on the pocket who also used to work at GT? She's at Sharks?

Hessen Bub
12-13-16, 08:22
Everyone talk about Evita. But I don't see her from one week. They speak only about their memory?On Christmas vacation.

HB.

Sirioja
12-13-16, 09:12
You mean Liz with the jean shorts and German flag on the pocket who also used to work at GT? She's at Sharks?Blond Liz. De with beautiful blue eyes and smile, was at Sharks on Summer 2015 and 2016. She doesn't return to GT. If she reads, from her french bike climber, she should return.

Pistons
12-13-16, 09:38
You mean Liz with the jean shorts and German flag on the pocket who also used to work at GT? She's at Sharks?Yes. And has been mentionned several times before. She started at Artemis a few years ago though.

Banana Boi
12-13-16, 09:45
German Liz is there and people are bitching about the lineup. She's hot or at least was 3 years ago. Also in Top 5 of the friendliest FKK girls I ever met.

Member #4585
12-13-16, 10:25
German Liz is there and people are bitching about the lineup. She's hot or at least was 3 years ago. Also in Top 5 of the friendliest FKK girls I ever met.To expand on your statement. One girl in a vast club like Sharks makes a line up. So if this one girl was in the club you will say the line up would be great and recommend all and sundry to attend?

Thank you. If this is the case then maybe I don't take the advice.

Syzygies
12-13-16, 10:26
Sarcasm is a very low form of writing style and does not come across as a positive communicative form. As you can see in this case it prompted as certain type of response.That maybe the case, re sarcasm, but technically, Carpe Viam was not being sarcastic at all. TT123 got that wrong. CV was potentially just teasing, when he said correctly that he did not see Evita. He may well have not been attending every day but knowing full well that she was not there. LOL. I have no inside knowledge of this, so it is speculative.

However I normally also like to take comments at face value without having to look for hidden meanings. Some posters meanings are almost always very unclear, ha ha, which seems pointless.

You are known to put out a few teasing like propositions yourself without going to sarcasm. I agree that true sarcasm (stating opposites of the truth or something absurd without question marks) is the really weak form of humour that is just plain and simply not funny at all, just dumb. Vito did nothing else but sarcastic tweets, almost. That is certainly "smart ass" behavior.

Yes we get your point that Asians are indeed allowed to go for girls with black hair. Others exaggerate the Asians' need for blondes I guess. Although they are not averse to them LOL. Originally I was more keen on girls with black hair and often latin looks, as it looked more natural perhaps, then I moved to a don't care level, and in the modern day do a lot of blondes not caring about fake hair colour if the face is very pretty. I can do a girl with pink, green, blue, variegated hair, or whatever, e. G Cindy (EriKarla). I became adapted to accepting plenty of tats, and even are much more forgiving of piercings than I used to be.

Pussy diamonds or schrapnel are still slightly off putting for me, due to possibilities to interfere with DATY and with a good cowgirl.

I can also do a wide variety for skin colours, preferring to avoid extreme white or extreme black perhaps, purely from not being used to them. However most of us would not turn down Mystique from Xmen with blue skin, right? Pretty is pretty regardless of colour. If watching porn, I include selected very pretty black girls, latinos, Asians, white girls, everything, as the skin colour is really not that relevant, nor is the hair colour.

Sirioja
12-13-16, 11:31
German Liz is there and people are bitching about the lineup. She's hot or at least was 3 years ago. Also in Top 5 of the friendliest FKK girls I ever met.Still an angel behavior, still beautiful eyes and smile, on last July, but less attractive for me compare to GT July 2013. Was sitting on bar close to restaurant.

Sirioja
12-13-16, 12:06
Megan is great to talk to but not so good in the room. Maybe Sirioja can expand on that point.

Steffi, I will have to check out next time I go to the club.Why are you so interested? I had 3 or 4, 1 hour rooms with Sara at Mainhattan, with one exceptional. I repeated with Francesca when she moved on beginning of November, kept on repeating weekly with Megan, except during ski and fresh in mind Ariana. When no more with Ariana, still with Megan for 1 h30 rooms to take time, all along 2016. More than 30 rooms. Not a sexual tornado like some very hot girls, but never been lazy or chatting during sex actions with me, 1 h30 was good to watch Japanese porn videos, and she was so beautiful in sun light. On 5 November she came to me as always when she saw me. Each one his experiences with girls. I can only thank her for her kindness, even she may become too talkative, but that is brothels game. I gave her my profile because I m not a ghost hidden behind his shadow, and she was so much bullshit about me, so, she could read herself.

I'm sad when I read you about slow business for her and staying in late risky night, I think she has potential to get better business. If Anja doesn't have Globe instinctive behavior, she knows a well known regular client there. Anyway, I'm not her pimp, just wish her all the best and happy 21.

Sirioja
12-13-16, 12:21
Well actually I ment the heart tatoo below buttcheeks Erica Exodus was talking about. But as I rescanned the place today I noticed I was misstaking her for some other girl. And the young cute new 'hungarian' was romanian apparently. Brown hair. Named Melek. Ditched me for some asian dude. I guess as some asian hunters disappears, new ones grow up... Might have ended up on my blacklist for doing that. Not sure yet. Have to consult the cards.

Other girls present this week was Ada with reduced group, Julia, Patricia, Megan, Janine... Marlyn was there on wednesday. a certain blonde that worked at Oceans (Celina as Oceans) for 2 months were back at Sharks. Alexa from Oase was there. Liz was there. A new Raluca was there. Lots of random 5-7s... forgot most names...Are you sure for dark blond, slim Ada who used to turn around with beautiful pear shape tits, slim Diana? Because I saw her in Switzerland on this Sunday. She was a good 1 hour surprise at Sharks even too bitter gypsy taste for my tongue. I wish her the best in Switzerland.

Should be a great Winter, eating cheap Cailler white chocolate, enjoying FKK and free riding of course in Switzerland.

BadinSweet
12-13-16, 12:32
Thank you Master Craiova, you join the dots. I was wondering with imagination what happened to Silvana at Sharks. I think she go back to Italia to see her family and make Tortellini (Bologna)...

I can imagine this after Sylvana has changed to World. LOL.For Sylvana fans, she was fired from Sharks. Apparently this one customer refused to pay her. So, she took his key and his phone to the locker. The guy went to the boss and she got kicked out. I think this happened only a few days ago. Someone also told me she will only be gone for some amount of time. So, who knows, but she won't be there for at least a number of days.

I may have missed her but I have not seen Tatiana at Sharks all weekend.Last time Tatiana was in the club was two weeks ago when I was there. She just went back to Romania. Always great, as usual, my favorite girl now. Jpnr30, we will have to fight over her if we are in the club at the same time, specially with your long booking.

Yup, you are right. Madelina has a great back. Every time I see her from behind, I think "whoa, who is that girl, she has an awesome body and ass". And then I see it is Madelina. I sessioned with her just once but not so attracted to her face. She is a nice girl however, and always smiles when she sees me.

Tatiana's face is lovely to me. I like her face much better than her body, although her body is no dud.If you look closely I think Tatiana's body is much nicer than it appears. She has a nice and shapely legs, better boobs, and seem so sexy to me. Or maybe I'm just too crazy about her now.

Banana Boi
12-13-16, 13:30
To expand on your statement. One girl in a vast club like Sharks makes a line up. So if this one girl was in the club you will say the line up would be great and recommend all and sundry to attend?

Thank you. If this is the case then maybe I don't take the advice.You are correct, Bitumen. One girl DOES NOT make a good lineup. I should have worded my feelings better. I just find it hard to believe that out of 200-250 girls reportedly at Sharks a guy can't find a girl or 3.

Is anyone really that stuck on a hair colour? It is just a bottle colour anyway

I personally don't care what color a girl's hair is. Maybe it's me but hair style is more important than hair color.

I think the Asians preferring blondes is a stereotype. I have many Asian friends and they do not go for blondes over brunettes. This may have been the case 20-30 years ago but no longer.

What Asians do go for are white skinned girls whether it be a German girl or a light skinned Thai gogo dancer who you wouldn't even know was Asian if you were not in Thailand. Anyone who has been to Thermae in Bangkok or Baccara or Sensations in Pattaya can see for themselves the Japanese snatching the white skinned girls within minutes of their arrival.

PokerWiesBaden
12-13-16, 15:33
Are we talking about the Steffi, that sits at bar and acquires with a decent, elegant look and smile?

Elegant hunting style. And in room, in mission, she had to hold the condom with her hand all the time during the sex.

I'm asking myself if she does this to all clients?

And Tatiana? The one that used to hand around with Ariana?

Very short, about 1,60 meter GND look and that is very very loud during the sex?

Pistons
12-13-16, 16:12
You are correct, Bitumen. One girl DOES NOT make a good lineup. I should have worded my feelings better. I just find it hard to believe that out of 200-250 girls reportedly at Sharks a guy can't find a girl or 3.Deffinately not 200 girls around past midnight. Hardly more than 60-70. The 2 days I was at sharks last week, I would guess there were 100 girls each of the days throughout the days, all shifts.

Carpe Viam
12-13-16, 17:29
Yes, it's Steffi. Nope about the story of condom.

Yes, all about Tatiana.

Are we talking about the Steffi, that sits at bar and acquires with a decent, elegant look and smile?

Elegant hunting style. And in room, in mission, she had to hold the condom with her hand all the time during the sex.

Very short, about 1,60 meter GND look and that is very very loud during the sex?

Sirioja
12-13-16, 19:22

Very short, about 1,60 meter GND look and that is very very loud during the sex?I agree for Stefi elegant behavior, waiting sitting, not a hunter. Except lack of kissing which make me feel bad for sex, I don't remember any other problem in room with her.

What means being loud for sex, for Tatiana?

BoniFun
12-13-16, 20:13
Sharks was my third stop in my FKK tour (LR, GT, Sharks, World & Dolce Vita).

Arrived around 12.00.

I'm usually much better with names, but for this trip names just would not stick at all. Sorry about that. If anyone can correct my names that would be great. During the daytime, I was not really impressed with the lineup.

Dine / Dina / DIA? Dark hair in a ponytail. Sit often at the end of the bar towards the toilets and the old kino.

Told me she had been there for two and a half years. I was expecting the worst, but the service was actually quite good. A little too professional. Would not repeat but don't regret.

Mia / Mina / Mila?

Tiny girl with pale skin, almost no tits at all and small eyes. Looks really young. Great session and a crazy girl. She speaks Romanian, German and Spanish. Too bad I don't. Would repeat for sure.

Esther.

In my eyes, Esther is so sweet. Just as I would like a girlfriend to be. She kept hugging me a long time every time I walked into her the entire evening, but it did not feel like a trick to go to a room at all. (It could be anyway). Early in the day she was so happy and bubbly, but later in the night she was just walking around looking bored. Which she told me she was also. All foreplay was great, but the actual sex was not the best. Would repeat.

Alexandra (I could be totally off about her name).

This girl looks exactly like Kether Donohue's character in "You're the worst". She even have the same gestures. I would probably not have gone with her if it wasn't for this. She have quite a few kg extra, but it still was a great time in the room. I would repeat.

Yvonna.

Pretty small girl with big natural tits and brownish hair. She told me that she used to work in another club, where she earned a lot more money, but she told me that she was so tired of fucking the same guys over and over again, so she had come to shark to try something new. Based on how crazy she was, I think she was telling the truth. I'm usually more dominant, and I've been with dominant girls over the years, but this girl was in a totally other league. She was micro managing every little move to be sure to have an orgasm. Quite funny but also a little annoying. I would repeat. Hey, she even brought her dildo.

Banana Boi
12-13-16, 21:03
Guys have been complaining about the poor Sharks lineup since the mass influx of girls and one poster said there were 250 girls at Sharks over the course of the day. Sure now there is 100 since it's closing in on Holiday season.

MikeMark
12-14-16, 00:16
I am not sure how to even describe this final installment in what was one of the my most memorable mongering adventures ever. A true Bucket List extravaganza to put it mildly.

That said in retrospect. I totally F-ed up this trip and I knew it the moment I walked into Sharks FKK that I should have been here on the first day of my trip rather than the last day of my trip. I'm totally being fueled today on Cialis as I've now dropped 8/9 loads in less than 3 days. And frankly I can't do 3 a day like I used to back in my Montreal heydays.

I pay my 60 Euros and enter. My jaw drops.

The place is enormous. There is a massive bar in the middle of the room, a dining hall to one side and balconies with private rooms, a sauna, jacuzzis on the upper floor. It is 3 PM and there is nothing but gorgeous naked women dressed only in high heels for as far as the eye can see. It is astounding: shock:

I put my money and cellphone in the small locker and retire to the locker room to change into my Sharks FKK white robe. Apparently if you are a frequently flyer here you get a powder blue VIP robe. I make my way into the bar area and attempt to assess the talent level I can honestly say that I didn't see a woman older than 30 and the median age was about 22-23 YO. The girls were stunning with the worst a 7 and numerous 10's.

I sit down next to this statuesque natural blonde from Riga. I come to find out she speaks English. Is a snow white blonde with blond eyebrows and a blond patch of pussy hair shaved into a V presumably to show that the drapes and carpets match. She is easily 6' tall barfoot as she towers over me in her stripper heels with the body of a goddess. Perfect and not an ounce of fat, piercing or tattoos. We strike up a conversation and she offers to take me on a tour. I stand up and she starts giggling because Junior is at complete attention through my robe. We take a 10 minute tour and I'm ready for her. When she excuses herself and says that one of her regulars has arrived and could I wait a while for her. Apparently he is a German businessman who comes in on Fridays to specifically see her. I tell her no problem I'll be around. I order a coke and now with the blonds departure I'm being assaulted from every angle by pairs of gorgeous girls. In my mind, I can't believe that I'm saying no to 3/4 of these girls.

I'm approached by an 18 YO Romanian blond spinner who is incredible. 5' tall, 90 pounds, with see cup tits that stand straight out from her body and tea cup ass that I can hold in my hands. Sonya introduces herself and my cock is rock hard and now she is giggling and tells me she can take care of that. We chat for about 20 minutes bar side and 3 Romanian girls all around 18/19 YO's stop by to say Hello, to Sonya and see what she has caught. She introduces them to me one by one and they are porn star quality. Sonya and I bust a move to one of the rooms. And I disrobe and Junior is at complete attention. I ask what is on the menu and she says anything that I want to do and pay for except anal. She senses my disappointment at her response and tells me she is up for everything else and that her little blonde friend Sadonya likes to get ass fucked. Hmmmmmmm.

Sonya goes down on me and starts giving me a great blow job. We condom up and I fuck her in a couple of positions until I nut in the bag and we clean up. We are about 20 minutes into our 1/2 hour. And I ask her what she and her GF Sadonya like to do together. She tells me again. Anything you can imagine. I go into complete Charlie Sheen mode and start putting her to the test knowing that I'm not going to nut a lot today. I ask her if she would put on a dirty lesbian show with Sedonya to put her to the test. She said what would I like. I told her that I wanted them to p** on each other. She says "no problem"Should I go get her? Yes indeed. Sonya leaves and comes back ten minutes later with the equally cute Sadonya and a couple of bottles of water each which they are chugging down. They mount each other in 69 and start licking each others pussies while I go back and forth fingering various holes and jumping in for a lick every now and then. Sadonya tells me she is ready and asks me where I want her to p** on Sonya. Again I go into Sheen mode and tell her to p** in her face. She squats over Sonya's face and p**s in her mouth.

Sonya laughs, fingers Sadonya's pussy and spits the p** back onto her crotch. I'm hard again: buds:

Now I position a totally soaked Sonya squatting over Sadonya's face. I suit up and lube up Sadonya's little ass, sticking one and then two fingers in her surprisingly well fucked 18 YO ass. I go in mish anal in Sadonya and I get a moan out of her as I go balls deep in her ass. Sonya tells me she is ready and she lets loose with a stream of p** in Sadonya's face. And incredible visual. I nut again in Sadonya's ass.

Sonya and I climb off Sadonya and the bed and sheets are covered in p* I mean everywhere. The girls thrown the sheets and the towels and then my robe on the bed. And then throw the entire mess in the hallway for someone else to cleanup. Sonya retrieves three towels from the hallway and the room stinks and we all laugh. Down to my locker and I hand each 250 Euros for the adventure. Its 5;30 PM.

As with the other FKKs its dinner time. Sharks is pretty impressive. They have a 4 table buffet with everything. Golden Corral has nothing on Sharks FKK. I grab a tray and grab some food. I spot the Latvian blonde sitting at one of the communal tables and she waves me over. I sit with her for 30 minutes and eat and chat about life at FKK Sharks. She tells me that there are over 100 girls working today and that this isn't even close to the records. According to her there were 187 girls working on a Friday night about a month ago. She tells me that 100-125 is the norm on Friday and Saturday. The girls pay 100 Euros to work for a day and pay another 20 Euros for food, drinks, towels etc. She tells me an average girl makes about 500 Euros on a Friday night here. She tells me she works Friday, Saturday and Monday. Has a cadre of regulars and averages 800-1000 Euros per day. She tells me she fucks until she can't fuck anymore and goes home. She goes back to Latvia every other month and brings home 5000 Euros to her family which she tells me is a small fortune there. I ask her if she is going to have time for me today. She laughs in a nice way and says not today. I have another regular coming in a half hour. Oh well.

Its about 7 PM. And I'm in a real quandary. I know I can get it up just on the sheer talent walking around the room. I just don't know if there is anything left in the tank. I sit at the bar and grab a double espresso hoping for one last go. It is impossible to describe except its like eating huge rib eye and you know you can't eat anymore. Then they bring out the dessert cart. I'm sitting there knowing this is my last hurrah. Going home tomorrow. Dianna the Romanian Princess comes up to me. She is 21 YO, 5'5", jet black hair to her waist, 100 pounds soaking wet and perfect 34 D natural tits.

I know this is the last hurrah. I'm locked in. We grab drinks and head upstairs to the Jacuzzi. I lose the bathrobe and we jump in. She is stroking Junior and he is responding but my balls are shriveled up to the size of squirrel nuts. She speaks excellent English and she has stroked Junior to attention. Again. Everything is on the table with Dianna except anal. After some stalling, I head to a private room with her and jump all over the massive tits. She's sucking my cock like its her last supper and under any other circumstances I probably would have nutted. I'm hard but there is nothing, zero left in the tank. And I'm being blown by a girl that could easily be on the cover of Penthouse or Playboy. I suit up and fuck her in CG and Mish. And it simply isn't happening. I'm beat. I climb off her and I can see she is a little disappointed because under normal circumstances she could have up sold me for some 50 Euros upgrades. I go downstairs and open the locker and pull out 50 Euros and there is a small look of disappointment on her face. I grab a 20 and hand it to her. Big smile and she jumps up and gives me a DFK goodbye. Great girl.

I have a fleeting thought of going back in for one more. But I get control of myself, dress and leave. I feel relieved and drained but very disappointed that this wasn't my first stop. This indeed Bad Boys Disneyland.

Syzygies
12-14-16, 05:09
What means being loud for sex, for Tatiana?Being very loud "during" sex is very plain English. It means a girl is moaning loudly or "screaming" we sometimes say (for fun), and appears under the Tatiana section of his comments.

In your question, you changed it into bad English. "During" is a very clear word. Normally someone is not be loud "for" something, unless cheering a couple fucking in public, or your football team.

PussyLiccker
12-14-16, 06:56
Esther.

In my eyes, Esther is so sweet. Just as I would like a girlfriend to be. She kept hugging me a long time every time I walked into her the entire evening, but it did not feel like a trick to go to a room at all. (It could be anyway). Early in the day she was so happy and bubbly, but later in the night she was just walking around looking bored. Which she told me she was also. All foreplay was great, but the actual sex was not the best. Would repeat.
I can't give Esther much credit for her service (there are better service providers), but I was quite attracted to her. If her service was better I would be more eager to repeat. Seems easy going, and yes bubbly.

PussyLiccker
12-14-16, 07:38
I agree for Stefi elegant behavior, waiting sitting, not a hunter. Except lack of kissing which make me feel bad for sex, I don't remember any other problem in room with her.She's pretty stright up about kissing isn't her thing. Pretty honest about in regards to what to expect. Haha. I've mainly seen her sitting at the bar like others has pointed out. Another easy going girl.

There are guys attracted to her and try her out despite restriction in service. She has a likeable personality for a lot of guys I think. Pretty available on visits I was there.

Sirioja
12-14-16, 08:01
Being very loud "during" sex is very plain English. It means a girl is moaning loudly or "screaming" we sometimes say (for fun), and appears under the Tatiana section of his comments.

In your question, you changed it into bad English. "During" is a very clear word. Normally someone is not be loud "for" something, unless cheering a couple fucking in public, or your football team.Thanks for your explanation. I need to practice more to improve.

I remember how Madi was very noisy and moving her face, opening her mouth, when she started, for our rooms in May, June, July. I had a doubt about fake or real? So once I stopped and she kept on for a few seconds, before understanding I stopped, then she changed for classy sensual woman behavior, rather than porn noises.

Past blond now brunette Lisa. De at GT wanted to play pornstar, saying: fuck me hard, but after 30 seconds was asking: please stop, with tears. End of the room, last room.

To Boni, Dina is blond and sitting at the bar close to restaurant.

Syzygies
12-14-16, 08:08
She's pretty stright up about kissing isn't her thing. Pretty honest about in regards to what to expect. Haha. I've mainly seen her sitting at the bar like others has pointed out. Another easy going girl.

There are guys attracted to her and try her out despite restriction in service. She has a likeable personality for a lot of guys I think. Pretty available on visits I was there.Okay Its handy to know a girl does not kiss, but unclear if she is worthwhile, and why.

What does "Easy going" mean? Only some restrictions? I guess we can assume it means Non-aggressive. We all obviously know she has customers, so what, but you are not game to say if you would take her or not, or if you personally like her.

Why not own the opinion, instead of referring to speculative opinions of others, that means so little. I would always state if I personally want the girl or not. I have repeated the odd girl without originally getting DFK, but it is not that common.

Girls that want regulars, usually have to give in to DFK with at least some of their customers for the most part, they sometimes just don't want it to be known that they DFK.

I was quite willing to say that I dropped Sascha because could not get any DFK from her, or even LFK, only a fast head swivel when my face slowly approached even for a lip kiss or kiss of the cheek. LOL. That was off putting. I never force anything, so never met any other girl who swivelled the head away so fast. She is willing to forego plenty of customers for this reason, it seems.

I did not drop Aurelia permanently, because I did manage to get a better service from her, even she was officially normally not kissing much. Some girls are willing to be a bit flexible sometimes, if we can motivate them. Christina (Oase) went from originally giving me a weak service to being very good, with motivation of regular money coming in. Wasn't immediate change, but each session got better and better. The chemistry had improved a lot, once the girl knows exactly what to expect. I am much more likely to drop a girl after the service went downhill, than after improvement. In the case of the famous Marie(Oase) I only dropped her after service got worse two times running (making 3 tries in all). LOL That was extreme persistence on my part. Never again, I guess. LOL Lesson learned.

Unfortunately, we sometimes get a service so bad the first time, that going the whole 30 mins seems pointless, and any thought of a repeat is silly.

Indeed recently some girls have killed off the session with their "non sweet" talk, before it even got started, about how little I would get for a 50. They really should reconsider their sales pitch a bit. A girl like Sandra always speaks sweetly and she would never the guys mood before the session, AFAIK. Other girls could learn from her.

I find it quite difficult to understand with girls why kissing is not their thing, while sucking fat smelly dicks, taking CIM, and fucking is their thing. Always been baffling. Surely not all guys are horrible to kiss. Do they need to have one rule for all customers? Do a very large percentage of customers have foul breath? I thought for girls that smoke, they would tolerate more.

Anyway, I think the DFK girls can make a lot more money, than if they exclude it. Brenda/Leya had restrictions but her DFK was incredibly excellent when I first took her. That combined with the tits was close to good enough.

Sirioja
12-14-16, 08:08
I can't give Esther much credit for her service (there are better service providers), but I was quite attracted to her. If her service was better I would be more eager to repeat. Seems easy going, and yes bubbly.Really friendly girl, had quite good 1 hour room with Ester. Ro on September 2015 when she started at Sharks. Just lack of sensuality for me, same like Anja, playful girls, not sensual women I enjoy so much.

Carpe Viam
12-14-16, 08:17
"Easy going girl" means that the girls go with the customers that the writer doesn't like. No relation with the service or attitude of girls.

Okay Its handy to know a girl does not kiss, but unclear if she is worthwhile, and why.

What does "Easy going" mean? Only some restrictions? We all obviously know she has customers, so what, but you are not game to say if you would take her or not, or if you personally like her.

Why not own the opinion, instead of referring to speculative opinions of others, that means so little. I would always state if I personally want the girl or not. I have repeated the odd girl without originally getting DFK, but it is not that common.

Girls that want regulars, usually have to give in to DFK with at least some of their customers for the most part, they sometimes just don't want it to be known that they DFK..

Exodus8
12-14-16, 08:23
Personally I prefer non hunting girls or the ones that are not super aggressive. She will notice if you look at her and will smile at you. Her smile is a deadly weapon that pulled me into her "trap" LOL.

Nice conversation didn't feel any pressure to session with her like with some other girls but those I will just tell "don't want to waste yr time".

Asked a girl if she kisses and she "yeah sure and that she didn't understand why some girls do BBBJ but not kiss" LOL.

Guess some are horrible to kiss e. G bad breath, ugly teeth etc.

Hessen Bub
12-14-16, 08:25
I Sonya and I climb off Sadonya and the bed and sheets are covered in p* I mean everywhere. The girls thrown the sheets and the towels and then my robe on the bed. And then throw the entire mess in the hallway for someone else to cleanup. Sonya retrieves three towels from the hallway and the room stinks and we all laughSo you ruined the bed, mattress and maybe carpet in that room. Great.

Hn.

Sirioja
12-14-16, 08:27
She's pretty stright up about kissing isn't her thing. Pretty honest about in regards to what to expect. Haha. I've mainly seen her sitting at the bar like others has pointed out. Another easy going girl.

There are guys attracted to her and try her out despite restriction in service. She has a likeable personality for a lot of guys I think. Pretty available on visits I was there.I confirm for Stefi honesty, I wrote very often it was my mistake not to ask before room, but I think I should have tried even she answered not kissing, to try to play my game, because when she smiles, she is just kind of natural, white skin, beauty, I like and I like also her sitting waiting behavior, rather than turning around hunting. She could worth more than only 50.

Among 999 GND and little girls, she could be a superstar. For me, one of the few women at Sharks, like Agnes, Marina. Lat, Dina, Stephanie. FR, blond Patricia despite silicon.

PussyLiccker
12-14-16, 08:28
@syz. Just statements on what I know, and what I write is my choice like any other statements.

Sirioja
12-14-16, 09:27
I am not sure how to even describe this final installment in what was one of the my most memorable mongering adventures ever. A true Bucket List extravaganza to put it mildly.

That said in retrospect. I totally F-ed up this trip and I knew it the moment I walked into Sharks FKK that I should have been here on the first day of my trip rather than the last day of my trip. I'm totally being fueled today on Cialis as I've now dropped 8/9 loads in less than 3 days. And frankly I can't do 3 a day like I used to back in my Montreal heydays.

I sit down next to this statuesque natural blonde from Riga. I come to find out she speaks English. Is a snow white blonde with blond eyebrows and a blond patch of pussy hair shaved into a V presumably to show that the drapes and carpets match. She is easily 6' tall barfoot as she towers over me in her stripper heels with the body of a goddess. Perfect and not an ounce of fat, piercing or tattoos.

As with the other FKKs its dinner time. Sharks is pretty impressive..Entry is 60 now? Not anymore 65?

I was said girls pay 100 for entry, taxes and free foods and drinks, and 20 to sleep, not 20 for foods and drinks. Does it change with more expensive entry for girls, 120 with foods versus 100 before?

Around Paris, we have Eurodisney, in Germany or Switzerland or Austria, FKK are bad guys toys'are'us stores, but when you live in Western Europe and you can have Russian or Italian women, compare to fat US girls, then you find Oase and Sharks castings becoming really average since a while, in these 2 clubs, only 1 model for me, second could be Nastia. Vancouver is not so far from US to find pretty girls.

South Blr Paw
12-14-16, 11:38
Hi friends,

I'm an Indian living in New Zeland and will be visiting Frankfurt next month for 3 days. Wanted to get some tips and pointers of where to stay and what places to visit.

Thanks in advance.

Nick The G
12-14-16, 12:45
Dine / Dina / DIA? Dark hair in a ponytail. Sit often at the end of the bar towards the toilets and the old kino. Told me she had been there for two and a half years. I was expecting the worst, but the service was actually quite good. A little too professional. Would not repeat but don't regret. Could be Daria you are talking about!

Mia / Mina / Mila?
Tiny girl with pale skin, almost no tits at all and small eyes. Looks really young. Great session and a crazy girl. She speaks Romanian, German and Spanish. Too bad I don't. Would repeat for sure..Her name is Mila!

Member #4581
12-14-16, 13:06
Kissing equates to intimacy and personal. Many girls are upfront about it. "I do that only with my BF" is one common response. Sucking a dick is different. They are all the same, (OK, have size and feel differences etc, but you know what I mean) and more importantly, the girls' faces are far away from the guy's face. Face to face makes it much more intimate. Of course, some guys also suffer from bad breath etc, while most of them do clean their dicks and wash prior to sessions.

Most guys here equate DFK with GFE. So, even the punters are buying into the same concept.

PussyLiccker
12-14-16, 16:28
"Easy going girl" means that the girls go with the customers that the writer doesn't like. No relation with the service or attitude of girls.Jesus. I don't get how you get all that from easy going. It's a commonly used term. Exodus has the right idea.

Hessen Bub
12-14-16, 16:33
Kissing equates to intimacy and personal. Many girls are upfront about it. "I do that only with my BF" is one common response. Interesting thing is that with some girls that changes when you are willing to pay them 50€ extra for kissing.

HB.

Carpe Viam
12-14-16, 16:41
Yes for the meaning of term. But when we see who use this term to which girl, the meaning used here is not same anymore.

Jesus. I don't get how you get all that from easy going. It's a commonly used term. Exodus has the right idea.

Pistons
12-14-16, 17:08
Are you sure for dark blond, slim Ada who used to turn around with beautiful pear shape tits.You know, I might have Ada mixed up for her best friend who looks almost like her, sitting at the same spot. That group was reduced also. I stopped talking to that group since either Ada or her friend once got angry at me for not going to the room and only talking. (these girls think I am a robot sometimes, LOL) 'talking is all you want!' LOL what a turnoff that was. And on a day I did 4 girls. Had her (and that friend I got her confused with) on my list untill that incident. Takedown just laughed.

Exodus8
12-14-16, 18:31
Jesus. I don't get how you get all that from easy going. It's a commonly used term. Exodus has the right idea.You prolly mean that she didn't try to pressure you for a session. Ok she did ask me to take her, but she knew I wanted to but was hesitant.

Another easy going girl is Patricia (tall skinny one) always have a good chat / joke with her even though we never sessioned. Dora also pretty easy going as well.

JohnEllee
12-14-16, 19:20
Around Paris, we have Eurodisney, in Germany or Switzerland or Austria, FKK are bad guys toys'are'us stores, but when you live in Western Europe and you can have Russian or Italian women, compare to fat US girls, .....It is true there are a lot of white American girls are "fat". However fat girls are everywhere in the world, I even saw quite a large number of them in Riga and St. Petersburg.

In US, you still have much chance to find snow white slim girls. During one year period when I was an exchange student at University of Michigan, I saw more beautiful slim girls than ten years I did at Orsay Ville and Grenoble.

Of course, prostitution is illegal in US. It is meaningless to compare regular American girls with FKK WGs.

Sirioja
12-14-16, 19:53
Hi friends,

I'm an Indian living in New Zeland and will be visiting Frankfurt next month for 3 days. Wanted to get some tips and pointers of where to stay and what places to visit.

Thanks in advance.Palace seem to improve for casting, as soon I am allowed to drive, have to try. Be careful about upselling. 50/30 mn.

Oase also improve. Excellent breakfast.

Sharks to see 199 girls. Most of girls are honest about club rate, at least that were my experiences.

BoniFun
12-14-16, 20:38
Could be Daria you are talking about!

Her name is Mila!Thank you so much for correcting the names! Daria is probably correct.

I promise to do a better job for my next visit. Don't really know what was going into me this time.

Have Mila been to the club for a long time? Would any fellow member her try to ask her which weekends she will be present in January and report it to me? (Or February if she will not be there in January? I would happily pick up the bill for a couple of beers for the member that helps me if we happen to be there at the same time. Hell, even the entry fee if it pans out!

Citizen Kane
12-14-16, 20:55
I told her that I wanted them to p** on each other. She says "no problem"Should I go get her? Yes indeed. Sonya leaves and comes back ten minutes later with the equally cute Sadonya and a couple of bottles of water each which they are chugging down. They mount each other in 69 and start licking each others pussies while I go back and forth fingering various holes and jumping in for a lick every now and then. Sadonya tells me she is ready and asks me where I want her to p** on Sonya. Again I go into Sheen mode and tell her to p** in her face. She squats over Sonya's face and p**s in her mouth.Oh, you old romantic, you!

Sirioja
12-15-16, 00:04
You know, I might have Ada mixed up for her best friend who looks almost like her, sitting at the same spot. That group was reduced also. I stopped talking to that group since either Ada or her friend once got angry at me for not going to the room and only talking. (these girls think I am a robot sometimes, LOL) 'talking is all you want!' LOL what a turnoff that was. And on a day I did 4 girls. Had her (and that friend I got her confused with) on my list untill that incident. Takedown just laughed.Maybe you saw Diana with bigger tits. Ada is small tits. She recognized me, we were in room and she asked me many times why I didn't want to repeat.

You should do like me, watch Japanese porn videos in room with girls and you can go with at least 5 girls a day without being exhausted.

200 models now, so you need 40 days to enjoy all of them.

Member #4581
12-15-16, 00:11
Interesting thing is that with some girls that changes when you are willing to pay them 50 extra for kissing.

HB.Not all, no? There are some girls who kiss anyone and everyone in a 50/30, some who do in 100/60 but not in 50/30, some who only do with 50 extra and some who JUST don't.

Will the last category change their stance if business was terrible for them and they have to kiss to attract customers? Perhaps. Depends on how strong is their conviction. Most likely they will, if things became truly dire.

Proves the old adage, everything is on sale at a price. Below is an old joke you may have heard already.

Conversation at a dinner party.

Gentleman to the hot looking broad "miss, will you sleep with me for a million bucks?

Chick "hmm, let me think, OK, for a million bucks, yes".

Gentleman "will you sleep with me for a ten?

Chick "who do you think I am, a prostitute?

Gentleman "we already established that, now we are haggling over the price".

Sirioja
12-15-16, 00:13
It is true there are a lot of white American girls are "fat". However fat girls are everywhere in the world, I even saw quite a large number of them in Riga and St. Petersburg.

In US, you still have much chance to find snow white slim girls. During one year period when I was an exchange student at University of Michigan, I saw more beautiful slim girls than ten years I did at Orsay Ville and Grenoble.

Of course, prostitution is illegal in US. It is meaningless to compare regular American girls with FKK WGs.In Peter, I saw models walking in high heels in the snow, drinking vodka. In Florida on Miami beach, in Arizona, in Utah, in California, I saw so many fat.

Big shame on me to forget elegant french women. Also NL girls can be beauties.

Anyway, on beginning of November, very average castings at Sharks or Oase for my visits. As I often write, quantity don't make quality.

FormulaOneFan
12-15-16, 01:47
You had sex in the dark cinema before. The cinema was so dark that you could not identify the faces of other punters and the faces of the girls. Now, the lights are pretty bright. You can definitely identify the face of the punter and the face of the girl.Revisiting this since now the cinema has been totally re-done with 6-8 very small (bedsized basically) rooms with curtains and mirrors on the walls / ceiling. Not the best place to fuck, but the mirrors are a nice addition. They're actually useful unlike most of the mirrors in the other rooms at Sharks. Definitely cozy though, and when its busy the area is full of the sounds of sex from all sides. Kinda like the rooms by the downstairs cinema at Artemis.

An improvement I guess over a non-working cinema, or a brightly lit / no divider room.

Carpe Viam
12-15-16, 07:34
Many times, especially in the night, the Romanians girls ask me to go to bar for demanding change the music. They are boring for same music and reclaim the music for dancing. According to them, the club can change the music only by request from customers.

They are happy to dance with Romanian and Albanian music. I like listening some Michael Jackson's old American pop song or some old French pop as Don't touch me or old Italian pop song in club. I enjoy also dancing with girls in their music.

I was said that the general choice of music of Sharks depends on customers who are majority local German peoples before midnight. But it doesn't change in Oriental music after midnight.

Sirioja
12-15-16, 10:03
Okay Its handy to know a girl does not kiss, but unclear if she is worthwhile, and why.

What does "Easy going" mean?

Indeed recently some girls have killed off the session with their "non sweet" talk, before it even got started, about how little I would get for a 50. They really should reconsider their sales pitch a bit. A girl like Sandra always speaks sweetly and she would never the guys mood before the session, AFAIK. Other girls could learn from her.

I find it quite difficult to understand with girls why kissing is not their thing, while sucking fat smelly dicks, taking CIM, and fucking is their thing. Always been baffling. Surely not all guys are horrible to kiss. Do they need to have one rule for all customers? Do a very large percentage of customers have foul breath? I thought for girls that smoke, they would tolerate more.

Anyway, I think the DFK girls can make a lot more money, than if they exclude it. Brenda/Leya had restrictions but her DFK was incredibly excellent when I first took her. That combined with the tits was close to good enough.In normal life, I kissed so many girlfriends so many times without fucking them, because you can kiss your GF in the street, in restaurant, in car, so, as a 4 yo baby in FKK, I also don't understand many WGs who provide easier BBBJ, CIM, than DFK. I understood about CIM for some Oase girls who try to make fast 100 in 15 mn, saving their vagina. But girls say kissing is more intimate emotionally than having mouth full of cum. As kissing is needed for me to feel good in paid sex and be able to enjoy sex, I never repeat with not kissing girls. Model Valentina. Ro was the only exception, but I didn't regret because the Aca model became the PHG GFE.

No GFE for me, without fluent, natural kissing, but I m quite lucky since a while, finding some Medusa stuck on my face all along the room, even on first time, coming to kiss me non stop, saying better to stay in missionary. I think we could keep on kissing all night, no ashtray smell because I don't smoke. Some Romanian GF are great and passionate kisser, Emma Prestige, my LR Medusa and my new Swiss Mady are just queens for kissing. Tatiana. Ru Oase now Ilona at GT was also a kissing queen. We kissed non stop for nearly 1 hour, caressing, before starting BJ and sex, it was great.

I m a kisser, that's why girl face is the most important for me, because I can't enjoy kissing a not attractive face, but beautiful eyes, beautiful teeth, good breathe are a real pleasure to enjoy, eyes in eyes. Perfect GF illusion, until locker, and seeing her going to be fucked by another. I was lucky with Mady last Sunday, no other room than me, she even refused one she seemed to know, maybe I found my second Isabella refusing so many guys, when Anja went with anybody, me, the worst guy at Sharks who make girls being my victims but most return to repeat, Turkish, for only 50. But a nice girl, even I didn't need to repeat over 2 rooms. Best for her.

Sirioja
12-15-16, 11:54
Interesting thing is that with some girls that changes when you are willing to pay them 50 extra for kissing.

HB.If some girls were clever about business, they should understand DFK are best way to get regular clients, so, repeating business. But not many Nobel Awards among WGs and businessmen in brothels. Evita may be one of the most clever for her business.

Pistons
12-15-16, 12:41
You should do like me, watch Japanese porn videos in room with girls and you can go with at least 5 girls a day without being exhausted.

200 models now, so you need 40 days to enjoy all of them.I have no problems doing 5 girls a day even without japanese porn, but 5 girls a day 5 days in a row is a bit harder. So I hope you plan on splitting up those 40 days ;)

Syzygies
12-15-16, 14:32
You should do like me, watch Japanese porn videos in room with girls and you can go with at least 5 girls a day without being exhausted.No logic to it. Is it supposed to be a joke? Isn't Japanese porn one of the most very quickly boring types, improved by turning the sound off?

I thought you would have preferred Godzilla Porn?

Horny Harry
12-15-16, 14:41
Sonya goes down on me and starts giving me a great blow job. We condom up and I fuck her in a couple of positions until I nut in the bag and we clean up. We are about 20 minutes into our 1/2 hour. And I ask her what she and her GF Sadonya like to do together. She tells me again. Anything you can imagine. I go into complete Charlie Sheen mode and start putting her to the test knowing that I'm not going to nut a lot today. I ask her if she would put on a dirty lesbian show with Sedonya to put her to the test. She said what would I like. I told her that I wanted them to p** on each other. She says "no problem"Should I go get her? Yes indeed. Sonya leaves and comes back ten minutes later with the equally cute Sadonya and a couple of bottles of water each which they are chugging down. They mount each other in 69 and start licking each others pussies while I go back and forth fingering various holes and jumping in for a lick every now and then. Sadonya tells me she is ready and asks me where I want her to p** on Sonya. Again I go into Sheen mode and tell her to p** in her face. She squats over Sonya's face and p**s in her mouth.

Sonya laughs, fingers Sadonya's pussy and spits the p** back onto her crotch. I'm hard again: buds:

Now I position a totally soaked Sonya squatting over Sadonya's face. I suit up and lube up Sadonya's little ass, sticking one and then two fingers in her surprisingly well fucked 18 YO ass. I go in mish anal in Sadonya and I get a moan out of her as I go balls deep in her ass. Sonya tells me she is ready and she lets loose with a stream of p** in Sadonya's face. And incredible visual. I nut again in Sadonya's ass.

Sonya and I climb off Sadonya and the bed and sheets are covered in p* I mean everywhere. The girls thrown the sheets and the towels and then my robe on the bed. And then throw the entire mess in the hallway for someone else to cleanup. Sonya retrieves three towels from the hallway and the room stinks and we all laugh. Down to my locker and I hand each 250 Euros for the adventure. Its 5;30 PM.
Disgusting! Were you guys doing drugs or something?

P.S. This is exactly the reason why I'm not a big fan of DFK with just about any random FKK girl. 😉.

Horny Harry
12-15-16, 14:44
... soon I am allowed to drive, have to try.What happened?

Sirioja
12-15-16, 15:02
No logic to it. Is it supposed to be a joke? Isn't Japanese porn one of the most very quickly boring types, improved by turning the sound off?

I thought you would have preferred Godzilla Porn?What do you think about this? Some bullshiting guys at Sharks are just so ridiculous, claiming they pay a girl for a video and the girl to ask me: show me this guy who bullshit this about me, and saying: I never had room with him. Poor liar translator. I also wait for Raïssa story when I will return to World.

I prefer to contemplate beauty and play my own game for my rooms.

To Pistons, just a joke. I don't know how many girls, but for my 2 last visits, after being at LR or GT on days before, no girl on Monday 31 October and only Megan on Saturday 5 November when staying for 15 hours, so boring, so disappointing. Only Irina. Ru at 3 am when I arrived at 10 am, at Oase on Saturday 12 November. Where are dreamed look girls in Hessen? At least I save my money, to go to sleep at FRA Sheraton or Hilton with Paris.

Pistons
12-15-16, 18:17
Where are dreamed look girls in Hessen? At least I save my money, to go to sleep at FRA Sheraton or Hilton with Paris.Well, dreamed look girls are far in between for sure. But most clubs have one or two or even three that stands out. Nobody agrees with who these girls are however. But I think you would like that Melek girl at Sharks. She had some simillairities with Merci. Just that she is a brunette and not a blonde. I have my 2-3 favourites per club (in all clubs I go to), but it is all a luck game if they are around when I go unless I have their contact info. And I only have that to maybe a third of my top 15 FKK girls. Don't know who I should name my top hessen girl at the moment. Each girl is so different. So maybe it depends on the day. One girl might be better at just hanging out with and chatting, one girl might be for brunette day, one for blondie day, one for tall girl day, one for BJ day, one for milfy day, one for pixie day etc... Sometimes best to not make plans and just sense the form of the day right? I never get bored, but I have a nag to get myself into drama. All these girls trying to play me since they know who I like, lol. And then they think they own me, but I am like this fringe loose horse allways exploring. Then again I must admit that after a certain amount of tryouts within the same club I tend to settle more down on the few top girls. and if there is a divorce happening at that point in time with the top girl, then it might just be better to knock it of the club list entirely for a year or so...

If you are bored, better just go for the one able to hold a conversation with you. Which is probably the one you would have taken on a safari if chances were there. I have my hessen conversational favourite for sure, but not gonna mention names...

Hessen Bub
12-15-16, 18:28
Only Irina. Ru at 3 am when I arrived at 10 am, at Oase on Saturday 12 November. Where are dreamed look girls in Hessen? So Irina is a "dreamed look girl"?

HB.

Member #4581
12-15-16, 20:21

P.S. This is exactly the reason why I'm not a big fan of DFK with just about any random FKK girl. 😉.I am with you, on not kissing anyone and everyone in the clubs, due to the reason you listed.

But then again, every aspect of sex has some fans. Not for me to judge them. Our newly arrived friend is into [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101), someone else recently mentioned defecation. Yeah, it does mess up the place for whoever follows them into that room.

Sonia is a reasonably pretty girl, and I guess he meant Sidonia is the other girl. They do hang together. Our friend said he paid 250 for each, although one girl joined half hour later than the other one, per his report so I don't know why both got paid the same.

What is the going rate for a girl to get pissed on (into the mouth, no less). Would that be the same as CIM, or much more??

Now, if either of these girls say they don't DFK customers, you know something makes no sense.

AznHotBoy
12-16-16, 05:44
What is the going rate for a girl to get pissed on (into the mouth, no less). Would that be the same as CIM, or much more??..I've heard a few girl from multiple clubs saying there is now higher demand to do more p** stuff and more girls are starting to offer it. I think since it's a new popular item, the girls don't all share the same price for now. I was surprised by one of my regulars that she recently started to offer it too. I was more interest in the fact that she out of all people was willing to offer such things than to do the act with her. I've always wondered if those rooms with showers at Shark were made for such [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118). Maybe I'll give it a shot on my next visit, I'll probably use one of those shower rooms and do it in the shower to keep things less messy. Definitely not for one of those new kino rooms.

ExpatLover
12-16-16, 05:59
I am with you, on not kissing anyone and everyone in the clubs, due to the reason you listed.

But then again, every aspect of sex has some fans. Not for me to judge them. Our newly arrived friend is into, someone else recently mentioned defecation. Yeah, it does mess up the place for whoever follows them into that room.

Sonia is a reasonably pretty girl, and I guess he meant Sidonia is the other girl. They do hang together. Our friend said he paid 250 for each, although one girl joined half hour later than the other one, per his report so I don't know why both got paid the same.

What is the going rate for a girl to get pissed on (into the mouth, no less). Would that be the same as CIM, or much more?

Now, if either of these girls say they don't DFK customers, you know something makes no sense.

There is 0 risk to drink or kiss a girl who has [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in her mouth, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) is a natural antiseptic and contains very low HIV virus if any so no danger to get infected.

ExpatLover
12-16-16, 08:28

The place is enormous. There is a massive bar in the middle of the room, a dining hall to one side and balconies with private rooms, a sauna, jacuzzis on the upper floor. It is 3 PM and there is nothing but gorgeous naked women dressed only in high heels for as far as the eye can see. It is astounding: shock:

I put my money and cellphone in the small locker and retire to the locker room to change into my Sharks FKK white robe. Apparently if you are a frequently flyer here you get a powder blue VIP robe. I make my way into the bar area and attempt to assess the talent level I can honestly say that I didn't see a woman older than 30 and the median age was about 22-23 YO. The girls were stunning with the worst a 7 and numerous 10's...She tells me an average girl makes about 500 Euros on a Friday night here. She tells me she works Friday, Saturday and Monday. Has a cadre of regulars and averages 800-1000 Euros per day. She tells me she fucks until she can't fuck anymore and goes home. She goes back to Latvia every other month and brings home 5000 Euro.

So your figures are very close to those I shared with all of you last week, top girls earn 1000 euros a day minimum which means 15000 to 25000 euros a month, the average income should be around 8000 euros a month.

Hessen Bub
12-16-16, 09:02
What is the going rate for a girl to get pissed on (into the mouth, no less). Would that be the same as CIM, or much more??
That is up to the girls. So negotiate with them. Them pissing on you will be cheaper than you pissing on them.

HB.

Craiova
12-16-16, 09:24
One girl might be better at just hanging out with and chatting, Sure these are the beauty top acts at the clubs, waisting her time without getting paid.

Syzygies
12-16-16, 11:48
What do you think about this? Some bullshiting guys at Sharks are just so ridiculous, claiming they pay a girl for a video and the girl to ask me: show me this guy who bullshit this about me, and saying: I never had room with him. Poor liar translator. I also wait for Rassa story when I will return to World.

I prefer to contemplate beauty and play my own game for my rooms.

What I think is that you write a string of incoherent words. I don't get any meaning at all. I guess it will be the same for most readers.

I have to guess your Japanese porn reference was supposed to be satirical, but certainly not funny. Just dumb for me. I don't like satire.

Horny Harry
12-16-16, 12:05
Now, if either of these girls say they don't DFK customers, you know something makes no sense.I've once been with Sidonia quite a while ago so I could be wrong, but as far as I remember it was a fairly standard session. Some light kisses but no DFK, no upselling for DFK or anal and she definitely didn't come across to me as a kinky girl who is into drugs or some crazy shit. As I said, it's been a while ago, so I could be mistaken.

She usually sits at the sofa near the entrance where Janine always sits, correct?

On second thought, it seems that MikeMark might have a pretty rich imagination, here is an almost identical post again with girls happily obliging to drink each other's p!ss and girls again laughing as they throw away p!ss soaked towels : http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3172-FKK-Mainhattan-Frankfurt&p=1972554&viewfull=1#post1972554

Is it perhaps safe to say that MikeMark has a little Charlie Sheen fixation? 😂

EnderW
12-16-16, 12:15
Hi gents,

I have been following the forum and I appreciate all the insights.

Do anyone know if Greta (former Oase) still works there and she may be around this weekend?

Also, I have seen several reports mention Dora as sweet and easy going but I have not seen any in-depth report on her. How is she in the room? DFK and GFE? Any limit? Will she be around this weekend?

Thanks!

ExpatLover
12-16-16, 15:47
I've once been with Sidonia quite a while ago so I could be wrong, but as far as I remember it was a fairly standard session. Some light kisses but no DFK, no upselling for DFK or anal and she definitely didn't come across to me as a kinky girl who is into drugs or some crazy shit. As I said, it's been a while ago, so I could be mistaken.

She usually sits at the sofa near the entrance where Janine always sits, correct?

On second thought, it seems that MikeMark might have a pretty rich imagination, here is an almost identical post again with girls happily obliging to drink each other's p!ss and girls again laughing as they throw away p!ss soaked towels : http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3172-FKK-Mainhattan-Frankfurt&p=1972554&viewfull=1#post1972554

Is it perhaps safe to say that MikeMark has a little Charlie Sheen fixation? 😂Pissing is a current sex practice, personally I am not into but it is very common for example in Japan, if the girls like to do it for me there is no problem.

Sirioja
12-16-16, 16:13
She tells me an average girl makes about 500 Euros on a Friday night here. She tells me she works Friday, Saturday and Monday. Has a cadre of regulars and averages 800-1000 Euros per day. She tells me she fucks until she can't fuck anymore and goes home. She goes back to Latvia every other month and brings home 5000 Euro.

So your figures are very close to those I shared with all of you last week, top girls earn 1000 euros a day minimum which means 15000 to 25000 euros a month, the average income should be around 8000 euros a month.If many girls really make 20.000 per month, we would have more first choice Russian girls or Czech.

Sirioja
12-16-16, 16:22
What I think is that you write a string of incoherent words. I don't get any meaning at all. I guess it will be the same for most readers.

I have to guess your Japanese porn reference was supposed to be satirical, but certainly not funny. Just dumb for me. I don't like satire.I wish you understood it s not about Japanese people, but only a bullshit specialist about Raïssa and Madi World, Megan, Anja being fucked on couch in public at Sharks.

Same than for Turkish, many of them are very courageous, living controlled by Erdogan is not easy, just about some behaviors in brothels, not more.

All my writings are just about my experiences in brothels, not about Turkey or Asia.

Carpe Viam
12-16-16, 17:02
Dora is very GFE and of course she does DFK.

As I don't have Charlie's fantasy, I didn't try special play with her, just normal acting. She can be real girlfriend for you.

She will stay in club during holiday. So you will see her.

Hi gents,

I have been following the forum and I appreciate all the insights.

Do anyone know if Greta (former Oase) still works there and she may be around this weekend?

Also, I have seen several reports mention Dora as sweet and easy going but I have not seen any in-depth report on her. How is she in the room? DFK and GFE? Any limit? Will she be around this weekend?

Thanks!

Pistons
12-16-16, 17:32
Sure these are the beauty top acts at the clubs, waisting her time without getting paid.So, you never talked to a girls you have fucked a few times at a club?

SkyMaster
12-16-16, 19:20
She tells me an average girl makes about 500 Euros on a Friday night here. She tells me she works Friday, Saturday and Monday. Has a cadre of regulars and averages 800-1000 Euros per day. She tells me she fucks until she can't fuck anymore and goes home. She goes back to Latvia every other month and brings home 5000 Euro.

So your figures are very close to those I shared with all of you last week, top girls earn 1000 euros a day minimum which means 15000 to 25000 euros a month, the average income should be around 8000 euros a month.A doctor's salary in Scandinavia is about 4000/ month after paid taxes. Divide that with 160 working hours. You get 25/ h.

Sirioja
12-16-16, 20:10
So Irina is a "dreamed look girl"?

HB.Just short cute blond, not a dreamed model, but Russian good GFE for our 1 h30 until it closed at 5 am, after waiting to find an attractive girl for 17 hours on a Saturday.

Danny227
12-16-16, 20:59
So LU at Sharks are not beautiful to your taste? Better LU at Oase or Palace?Oase, ATM, has a better LU than Sharks. Palace is a joke. Shatks dorsnt have all the amazing new casting that characterized it in the until a few months ago. Most of the new comers are not at their prime and are brining in different service and pricing guidelines from other clubs. You can still find good girls obviously, but these would be from the older (not new girls). I have not found a good new girl in sharks for a while. Let us hope for improvement over the summer and if not Oase is great in the summer. World can get a monthly visit. But Sharks is clearly not what it used to be. But I didn't give up hope yet.

Member #4581
12-16-16, 22:55
Well, I write up my own experiences truthfully and honestly, and generally take most reports at their face value. It's difficult to keep doubting if others are writing truthfully or embellishing. Anyway, I think pi$$ing (BTW, is it weird that this site allows the word pi$s and others but not [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101)!) does happen in the clubs, probably not often but occasionally. Just don't know if Mark had a rich imagination or he was 100% factual. Got to hand it to him, he writes very well. However, I could not make sense of the money he paid. He didn't say how long he stayed, but one girl he already fucked and finished, then she went down and brought the second girl, who both do lesbian shows, he fucks one in the ass, and then the pis$ing on top of both. Not just pis$ing but drinking as well. Don't see how he got all of that into 250.

But yeah, I would hate to be the punter that follows him into such a room. Would be quite disgusting, personally speaking. I understand some people dig this, for their own reasons.

I've once been with Sidonia quite a while ago so I could be wrong, but as far as I remember it was a fairly standard session. Some light kisses but no DFK, no upselling for DFK or anal and she definitely didn't come across to me as a kinky girl who is into drugs or some crazy shit. As I said, it's been a while ago, so I could be mistaken.

Is it perhaps safe to say that MikeMark has a little Charlie Sheen fixation? 😂

PussyLiccker
12-17-16, 10:11
If tall, blond, unfortunately too much tattooed, with blue eyes, my friend since GT and LR, Erika is back, then at least 1 good services level girl.Supposedly back at Sharks. Highly recommended.

Syzygies
12-17-16, 11:10
Well, I write up my own experiences truthfully and honestly, and generally take most reports at their face value. It's difficult to keep doubting if others are writing truthfully or embellishing. Anyway, I think pi$$ing (BTW, is it weird that this site allows the word pi$s and others but not [CodeWord101] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord101)!) does happen in the clubs, probably not often but occasionally. Just don't know if Mark had a rich imagination or he was 100% factual. Got to hand it to him, he writes very well. However, I could not make sense of the money he paid. He didn't say how long he stayed, but one girl he already fucked and finished, then she went down and brought the second girl, who both do lesbian shows, he fucks one in the ass, and then the pis$ing on top of both. Not just pis$ing but drinking as well. Don't see how he got all of that into 250.

But yeah, I would hate to be the punter that follows him into such a room. Would be quite disgusting, personally speaking. I understand some people dig this, for their own reasons.Not sure why all this stuff interests you so much. Does not interest me. Sure I do not take everything written here by weirdos as gospel truth. Just stories, and sometimes warped stories, sometimes even distorted by mental problems.

Generally we are blissfully unaware of what girls get up to (and customers) and just have to trust they know how to clean themselves. I am not going to let an overly active imagination of what might be going on wreck things for my mood, unless I see an actual disgusting mess.

No hard evidence, just forget it, and float on blissfully, is my advice. Don't worry about what all the psychos are wanting to do to get turned on.

Normally the worst problems to run into are odorous pussy or bad smoker's breath. I don't care what services some girl may or may not offer, for extra money. I don't even want to know the details. If I wanted I could watch pissing online in porn. Is seeing it live going to be so exciting? Not for me. Just like seeing a pussy smoke a cigarette is not at all erotic for me. Its just weird stuff. If the club has a party, I never want to watch the pornstars perform. It is just ugly rather than beautiful erotic stuff.

My advice is to stick to what things are a big turn on for you, and forget about everyone else's kinks.

Customers can be useful to get tips on girls, where tastes are similar, but let us not be worried about other customer "behaviours". We all can look after our own behaviour.

South Blr Paw
12-17-16, 12:45
Cool thanks, will try Sharks and then Oase. Can you give an example of upselling.

Also, are you able to suggest where I can stay if I arrive on a Friday afternoon and leave Sunday night?

Palace seem to improve for casting, as soon I am allowed to drive, have to try. Be careful about upselling. 50/30 mn.

Oase also improve. Excellent breakfast.

Sharks to see 199 girls. Most of girls are honest about club rate, at least that were my experiences.

Sirioja
12-17-16, 12:46
Supposedly back at Sharks. Highly recommended.If blond blue eyes Erika. Ro knew how to have an attractive behavior out of room, with her potential in room, she would be a superstar. Same than Anja left, she deserves to be known.

TeFab456
12-17-16, 14:17
Not sure why all this stuff interests you so much. Does not interest me. Sure I do not take everything written here by weirdos as gospel truth. Just stories, and sometimes warped stories, sometimes even distorted by mental problems.

Generally we are blissfully unaware of what girls get up to (and customers) and just have to trust they know how to clean themselves. I am not going to let an overly active imagination of what might be going on wreck things for my mood, unless I see an actual disgusting mess.

No hard evidence, just forget it, and float on blissfully, is my advice. Don't worry about what all the psychos are wanting to do to get turned on..You have a good point. The threads are certainly worthwhile reading, even with all the bragging and idling going on here. But real info can mostly only be about the hard facts. As for girls I have always felt that it is most important to trust my own instincts. For each of the clubs I happen to know a little better (GT Vienna, Artemis Berlin), I have always found girls never even mentioned here, and wondered how they could be so overlooked. This is also the reason why I never "review" individuals, save for mentioning names occasionally to recommend them, when I liked them.

Take Janine as an example. I had a room with her during my only visit to Sharks a few months ago. I took notice of her, since she is obviously very attractive. I had to kind of grab her, when she came out of the shower, let her have one cigarette, then we went to the room. It was a memorable half hour for me, certainly not for her, she was purely professional, but still very good service (CIM). But had I known about all the fuss about her, this meeting might have been less pure, more loaded with preconceptions.

I appreciate the reports here, especially when they are a good read (like real stories). But when I am in the field myself, I prefer to navigate according to my own needs and intuitions.

Be Wilder
12-17-16, 15:32
If some girls were clever about business, they should understand DFK are best way to get regular clients, so, repeating business. But not many Nobel Awards among WGs and businessmen in brothels. Evita may be one of the most clever for her business.The other benefit for girls offering DFK and RO as standard is that the activities eat up time and are more likely to take the session into 30+ min territory. Personally, I can live with or without DFK and RO but usually take it up if on offer and such sessions normally end up being 1 hour whereas a straight suck / fuck will normally finish in 30 minutes unless I deliberately try to hold off cumming.

Be Wilder
12-17-16, 19:41
Day 3 - Sat 3 Dec: Sharks.

From Frankfurt to a train to Darmstadt which took 20 minutes and cost less than E10. Stayed at ibis which is a 5-10 min walk from the station and a cab to Sharks cost E11. Got there at around 5 pm and were perhaps 70 girls throughout the night. Entry was E65. In terms of outlay, facilities and food, I consider Sharks to be the worst of the Hessen clubs but what brings me here every visit is the quality of the line-up which is rarely disappointing. I associate mainly with blonde bombshells I've seen over the years including Ramona (Scarlett Johansson lookalike who has long retired), Croatian Pamela and flawless Tanya who together comprise my No. S 3-5 of all-time FKK girls. They are all long gone and there was nothing of the same quality but there was enough to keep me happy and occupied.

8. Dilek and Sasha: Dilek is hard to miss as she has a huge natural pair of magnificent jugs. They would look huge on any frame but are accentuated on her figure as she is fairly petite. Even putting them aside (which is impossible) she has a pretty face and a nice smile. Slightly Turkish looking as she has a darker complexion and is a brunette. I in fact had her back in 2014 and had a good time. I was taking my time and was earlier talking to a very good looking brunette called Sasha. Sasha is slim, porcelain skin, saucer like eyes and small tits. Has a prominent tattoo on her right shoulder. Decided to team them up.

Was a fantastic threesome. Both were good performers and would have been happy with either of them individually. Dilek was hornier than last time and using her ample assets to full effect, smothering my face in them and sliding them up and down when Sasha was sucking me off. Sasha's are small but also a treat and objectively the better looking of the two so was blissful. They were taking turns pleasuring me and mixed things up a bit grabbing Dilek and getting her to sit on my face. Moved on to shagging Dilek doggy whilst eating out Sasha and ended cumming whilst doing Sasha with my face lost in Dilek's cleavage. A fantastic start to the day and Dilek's performance made her the girl of the trip as far as I'm concerned. E200.

9. Sonya: I went for a massage but it was mediocre (from a lady but not Sissi who unfortunately was not there as her massages are out of this world and as far as I'm concerned as integral to the Sharks experience as a session). After my all-brunette experience, opted for a blonde. Was attracted to Sonya in any event as she is young, fresh looking and cute-looking with a nice, smooth petite figure.

Decided to get pampered and the session was really about Sonya giving me a blow job. It was a good one and a visual treat seeing a pretty, little blonde do her best and really to get you off and she was duly rewarded with CIM. Would happily see her again, possibly with Sasha as they'd make a good contrast and are friends. E100.

10. Beni. Something came over me and fell asleep on one of the sofas. When I woke up it was 3 am and most of the girls had left. I staggered around looking for something decent. Wasn't much around but was fixated on a huge pair of dirty looking boobs on a young girl with brown hair who was chubby but I wanted those tits. Was still half asleep so took her to one of the mini-rooms where the Kino used to be. Was fondling and groping her tits; she proceeded to give me a clumsy blow job which I put down to inexperience and proceeded to put a condom on. I wasn't in the mood to shag but given my cock was hard and was hooded gave her what I had left but couldn't come an ended with a handjob. E50.

Overall, I had a good time at Sharks though is a dearth of knock-out stunners at the moment. Some of the "exes" I saw were:

Lorena. Petite, dark Indian looking girl. Nice performer.

Yelis. Gorgeous brunette but tried to rip me off last time.

Jessica. Fairly good looking brunette with glasses and.

Hannah. Nice looking brunette.

Bianca. One of the better blondes; reasonable performer.

Ester. Gorgeous red head. Reasonable to good performer. Shame she had gone home by the time I rose from my slumber as there is something special about her.

One girl who intrigued me and has every visit this year is a Spanish looking girl similar-looking to Sasha but darker complexion and bigger tits but she seems really miserable though I saw her getting her pussy eaten out on the bar once and wouldn't mind a slice of that pie myself one day (or have her friend take a slice while I watch) but doesn't give off a vibe to be approached.

In summary, another great time in Frankfurt. Looking forward to next summer and visiting all three clubs again but may mix it up by adding Mainhatten and World and if I get the time, do all 5.

Member #4581
12-17-16, 19:42
Take Janine as an example. I had a room with her during my only visit to Sharks a few months ago. I took notice of her, since she is obviously very attractive. I had to kind of grab her, when she came out of the shower, let her have one cigarette, then we went to the room. It was a memorable half hour for me, certainly not for her, she was purely professional, but still very good service (CIM). But had I known about all the fuss about her, this meeting might have been less pure, more loaded with preconceptions.

I appreciate the reports here, especially when they are a good read (like real stories). But when I am in the field myself, I prefer to navigate according to my own needs and intuitions.Yes and no. It is not necessarily a preconception. Just some info about experiences of others. If you read here long enough, you kinda get a sense of who roughly matches your tastes and then you kinda follow the recommendations of that specific punter, to some extent. However, no two people ever match completely, so you are always on your own.

When it comes to physical attraction of the girl, it's completely your call. You either get excited about a girl or not. Doesn't matter if a hundred other punters like that girl and find her sexy / pretty; she has to make your pulse going.

Mandy and Moira are both well liked here and people wrote up positive reports about them. When I ran into both of them, I discovered I found Mandy to be my spec but not Moira. So, I took Mandy to the room and was happy I did. If I had not read reports here, I might have passed on her, because I find her attractive enough but not super pretty. In that sense, reading about her beforehand helped me to grab her right away. On the other hand, even knowing Moira provides good service, I passed because she wasn't my spec. My point is that reading here is not giving a huge preconception. It helps to know but in the end you still make the decision.

Member #4674
12-17-16, 20:19
I see these things different. I'm glad that the girls sometimes have a big sponsor, some even get a nickname from the girls like "Hallelujah". Without that a lot of top act girls wouldn't work anymore in Germany they don't wait for the "I want everything for 50 euro" clients. And when I hear the girls are now a days more or only money-orientated I can only laugh, average earnings of the German FKK club girls is now only around 50 % compared with 10 years ago!Every coin has two sides, it is kind of balance of a market. The girls may aware that the price and earning level in Germany is not attractive as before but they will know at least Germany is their best choice when they don't have the ability to work in places which is "more diffcult level", and the expectations for having "potencial sponsers, richers, big payers" may give them confidence to come to DE, as FKK is a "internationally" famous thing. So this may explain why they will have rich customers and also the "German daddy group customers" (maybe I don't know or I am wrong, I didn't believe these German guys will give any girl a "big gift" as they have enjoyed FKKS so long time in their homeland) and "50--100 euros for all" customers.

And I also considered the european inflation situation is equal or less than in any other part of the world.

I bless Germany will be touph as it used to be and survive and maintain the power in the future as they faced many challenges nowadays.

Sebastiane
12-18-16, 02:49
So Sharks is having a New Year's Eve party which is also open-ended according to the ad on their website, begins at 4 pm and entry after 4 pm is 100 euros (80 before then). Really tempting right?

The only problem is Globe Zurich is also having their own Silvester Party on the same day and I'm not sure which one to go with?

Any advice?

Mechelen
12-18-16, 11:55
80 Euro is the price of the pr-esale-ticket. The doors are open from 4 pm, not earlier.

BarryManila
12-18-16, 13:46
So Sharks is having a New Year's Eve party...
The only problem is Globe Zurich is also having their own Silvester Party on the same dayOh, really? Globe Zurich has Silvester Party on the same day? What a surprise.

BigBuddy69
12-18-16, 13:52
On my last visits, I've been with five girls.

Three times one hour with Mandy. She was not so busy those days (early in the afternoon), no pressure when we were having social time (DFK in the main room) and the service is good. She could be more active during the foreplays but I had a really good time with her. She tries to do some aftersales. One problem: her laughter can be irritating.

Madalina. She wears braces. Nice girl, some strange obsession with the condom (she didn't want me to touch it after it was unrolled on my dick). Her BJ can be painful, to much pressure with her tongue. Sex is good, no problem for DFK. I took her one hour but she didn't ask before.

Natalia. Little romanian crook! Beware, she said " No problem for the kissing" but once in the room, she told me that is was just for one hour! Same thing for the DATY. So I fucked her for maybe 15 minutes and we gave up. She barely tried to make a HJ but after 20 minutes it was over and she did her best to leave early. I stayed until maybe 28 minutes.

Stephanie. French girl, can take a good pounding. She totally hates her romanian coworkers! No problem for kissing even for 30 minutes.

Katalina. It was rather bad but I forgot the details. No real kissing, no intimacy.

DecentDude
12-18-16, 19:23
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice. When do the girls actually go holiday? I'm planning to make a visit to sharks the week of Jan 16th but this is a broader question for all the FKKs. Is that time a good time to visit or will the lineup be significantly worse? I'm concerned about many of the girls maybe still on holiday. Welcome your thoughts and input.

Thanks!

Horny Harry
12-18-16, 22:14
I went for a massage but it was mediocre (from a lady but not Sissi who unfortunately was not there as her massages are out of this world and as far as I'm concerned as integral to the Sharks experience as a session). Not Ewa / Eva by any chance? A Polish lady who works at Sharks as a masseuse during the weekend in the evening. Her massages are perhaps quite firm but IMHO they are awesome. Afterwards you feel like you're floating and I can only highly recommend her. 👍

PussyLiccker
12-19-16, 02:30
Three times one hour with Mandy. She was not so busy those days (early in the afternoon), no pressure when we were having social time (DFK in the main room) and the service is good. She could be more active during the foreplays but I had a really good time with her. She tries to do some aftersales. One problem: her laughter can be irritating.Her laughter? For me it was how wet she was when kissing, way too wet that she was passing too much of her fluids to my mouth. Ewwww. Haha.

Still her service was great.

Not a high optiks star, but then again the LU didn't have the types that really grabs my attention (ok ignoring those I am aware of), and pull me to go with on optiks mainly. So, therefore, relatively, might as well try out somebody reliable as Mandy.

Like Jnpr, I may have taken a miss if she weren't pointed out with her solid service rep. *And yes, there are girls that are more borderline or even worse for optiks regardless of service rep, and Mandy is not in that range.

All For Bb
12-19-16, 05:01
Hi all,

I'm looking for some advice. When do the girls actually go holiday? I'm planning to make a visit to sharks the week of Jan 16th but this is a broader question for all the FKKs. Is that time a good time to visit or will the lineup be significantly worse? I'm concerned about many of the girls maybe still on holiday. Welcome your thoughts and input.

Thanks!You should post your question to the General or Chat shreds. I would like to know the advise too for that week (week of Jan 16th).

Banana Boi
12-19-16, 07:33
Jan. 16 should be fine. Jan 19 will be better.

Exodus8
12-19-16, 08:13
Oh, really? Globe Zurich has Silvester Party on the same day? What a surprise.Yeah unlike Christmas party Silvester party tends to be on the same day, LOL.

Wonder if they will make a "last legal day BBBJ party" on 30th June haha.

Her laughter? For me it was how wet she was when kissing, way too wet that she was passing too much of her fluids to my mouth. Ewwww. Haha.

Still her service was great.

Not a high optiks star, but then again the LU didn't have the types that really grabs my attention (ok ignoring those I am aware of), and pull me to go with on optiks mainly. So, therefore, relatively, might as well try out somebody reliable as Mandy.

Like Jnpr, I may have taken a miss if she weren't pointed out with her solid service rep. *And yes, there are girls that are more borderline or even worse for optiks regardless of service rep, and Mandy is not in that range.Yeah too much saliva (like a baby) for me as well so much that I tried to avoid more kisses in the end, haha.

I also only tried her bc of her reports unlike Sandy which I passed.

Maxime
12-19-16, 18:58
So Sharks is having a New Year's Eve party which is also open-ended according to the ad on their website, begins at 4 pm and entry after 4 pm is 100 euros (80 before then). Really tempting right?

The only problem is Globe Zurich is also having their own Silvester Party on the same day and I'm not sure which one to go with?

Any advice?The only reason to choose for Sharks on NYE would be the price (and maybe the distance, depending on where you come from) but Globe has always a great line up AND all girls offer very good service (DFK, BBBJ, etc), which in Sharks can be somewhat of a lucky shot. Pricing of course is steep (CHF 170 entrance and CHF 140 for 30 minutes), but I would still prefer Globe over Sharks any day (even better when not on NYE, like most clubs).

Sirioja
12-19-16, 23:08
The other benefit for girls offering DFK and RO as standard is that the activities eat up time and are more likely to take the session into 30+ min territory. Personally, I can live with or without DFK and RO but usually take it up if on offer and such sessions normally end up being 1 hour whereas a straight suck / fuck will normally finish in 30 minutes unless I deliberately try to hold off cumming.I don't know what mean RO, but I always thought DFK should save vagina, because when you kiss sweetly and fluently a girl, you don't rude fuck her after. Also best way to get regulars who look for GF illusion. Of course, not with ashtray smell guys smoking all day.

I kissed and did caress some Queens of kissing, for nearly 1 hour, before starting BJ and sex, just real pleasure.

Member #4585
12-20-16, 04:31
Wonder if they will make a "last legal day BBBJ party" on 30th?

I think a few of us will be getting in a few more visits prior to the new law coning in to make sure we fill our boots before it all shuts down on us.

Syzygies
12-20-16, 06:14

I think a few of us will be getting in a few more visits prior to the new law coning in to make sure we fill our boots before it all shuts down on us.Right on. I won't be waiting till 30 June for anything. I wonder if unofficial price of CIM will go up making it unaffordable for me? Failing to cum may become more common, with lack of an official CIM option. What steps will girls take to protect their earnings? Go to more secret BB activities?

Given I only had CBJ once in the last few years (was it Nastia? Forget already), I don't see myself taking to it very well. Hopefully regular girls will say nothing and continue to give same service they always gave for you, but lock the doors. LOL.

Will be very interesting to start reading about the first busts after the new laws take effect, and poor guys that get nabbed. Can we trust girls to keep the mouth shut, about what went in her mouth? LOL.

AO clubs don't plan to shut down suddenly, right? BBBJs in public to disappear completely?

I must admit I am a bit puzzled about what real changes will occur.

MikeMark
12-20-16, 06:29

P.S. This is exactly the reason why I'm not a big fan of DFK with just about any random FKK girl. 😉.Not normally my cup a tea but this was my first time here. And, no I don't do drugs nor have a vivid imagination. Maybe the last time I'll be here for awhile (though this place and Oase were quite an eye opener). The girls were pushing extras and frankly. I just went off the rails to see how far they really would go. And it just went from there. This is a one off for me and the cost wasn't really a big deal within reason.

On another note, there was a girl there. German mid to late 20's with short brown hair. With the biggest natural breasts I've ever seen. Amazing. I spoke with her briefly and unfortunately didn't catch her name. She was camped out at the farthest end of the bar from the entrance. She was waiting for a regular client who came about ten minutes later and spent the rest of the night with her. Does anyone know her. I think I would come back to spend an hour with her.

FormulaOneFan
12-20-16, 06:49
Aside from the new BBBJ law (s), anyone heard about the new employment laws? I was chatting with a girl my last trip and she was saying that sometime next year that the employment laws will change; ie, girls at FKK will require local employment papers rather than just a passport / visa, and will have to pay more taxes, etc. No idea if this is true or just something the girl had heard / read / thought / etc.

Sirioja
12-20-16, 07:42

I think a few of us will be getting in a few more visits prior to the new law coning in to make sure we fill our boots before it all shuts down on us.I already organized and found pretty and top GFE girls to keep enjoying BBBJ in Switzerland in Winter, closer to ski, and at Andiamo and Wellcum. At on Summer, to climb beauties after climbing Dolomiti Passo or Monte.

As BBBJ may become undercoat extra, because some girls will lose too much business without CIM, so maybe 50 for BBBJ and 50 for CIM, so rates may become higher than Austria, or YY NL close to Duss and not so far below History close to Basel or Westside close to Zurich, both close to South Germany border. Maybe there were 100 girls for my last visit on Saturday 5 November, but casting, except 1, was far below what I saw last Saturday at History, with only 20 girls, but some real beauties who are just angels for behavior, top GF fluently kissing in room, Romanians of course, no extra asked, same than expensive Globe. So many top GFE girls are just waiting for who is just able to behave in that way with them, and then they kiss You all along, great Mady, so pretty lovely Andrea and I can t even imagine what will be appointment to come with so sexy lovely Lorena, I just dream about her.

Hessen Bub
12-20-16, 08:30
next year that the employment laws will change; ie, girls at FKK will require local employment papers rather than just a passport / visa, and will have to pay more taxes, etc. No idea if this is true or just something the girl had heard / read / thought / etc.That is something she thought or heard. It's not happening. Registration yes, employment papers or different taxation, no.

HB.

Craiova
12-20-16, 09:12
Failing to cum may become more common, with lack of an official CIM option. CIM or COF is AFAIK still legal as long as the dick don't get in contact with the girls mouth (or lips?).

Exodus8
12-20-16, 13:55
What steps will girls take to protect their earnings? Go to more secret BB activities?

"I will do BBBJ if you do CIM (50 e) or pay 25 e extra for it" LOL.

Pistons
12-20-16, 16:03
Yeah unlike Christmas party Silvester party tends to be on the same day, LOL.
Well, St. Nikolaus party should really be on the 5th Dec. In every club. But it isn't. Artemis had on the 6th, Oceans on the 3rd etc. World didnt even call it Nikolaus party, just x-mas party and then put it on the 13th...

Be Wilder
12-20-16, 21:44
I don't know what mean RO.Reverse oral I. E. DATY, eating her pussy.

UShobbyist
12-20-16, 22:56
I already organized and found pretty and top GFE girls to keep enjoying BBBJ in Switzerland in Winter, closer to ski, and at Andiamo and Wellcum. At on Summer, to climb beauties after climbing Dolomiti Passo or Monte.

As BBBJ may become undercoat extra, because some girls will lose too much business without CIM, so maybe 50 for BBBJ and 50 for CIM, so rates may become higher than Austria, or YY NL close to Duss and not so far below History close to Basel or Westside close to Zurich, both close to South Germany border. Maybe there were 100 girls for my last visit on Saturday 5 November, but casting, except 1, was far below what I saw last Saturday at History, with only 20 girls, but some real beauties who are just angels for behavior, top GF fluently kissing in room, Romanians of course, no extra asked, same than expensive Globe. So many top GFE girls are just waiting for who is just able to behave in that way with them, and then they kiss You all along, great Mady, so pretty lovely Andrea and I can t even imagine what will be appointment to come with so sexy lovely Lorena, I just dream about her.You can get BBBJ from pretty girls in GT of Vienna. Although the price is slightly higher, you still can get your money's worth. Have fun!

AznHotBoy
12-20-16, 23:02
You can get BBBJ from pretty girls in GT of Vienna. Although the price is slightly higher, you still can get your money's worth. Have fun!What's the price break down for GT in Vienna?

PussyLiccker
12-21-16, 00:00
What's the price break down for GT in Vienna?Bro, you didn't read my awsome Vien reports?(ok, not that awsome) Steap entry, 90 Euros (Imagine how much it adds up if you visit multiple times). 60 per half (like Artemis), increments of 60 for extras(60 for CIM, 120 for Anal), and if you are new (GT is in the city so good enough clientel would likely be stop-by types, so therefore.), they'd likely ask for extras for kissing possible or girl may do cover BBBJ. Weird thing is, a girl covered my jr the first time, and then later uncovered, and was like, I felt like it. WTF. Maybe she figured out I wasn't a dirty mofo after all. LOL.

UltraHappy
12-21-16, 00:31
"I will do BBBJ if you do CIM (50 e) or pay 10 e extra for it" LOL.Or maybe: "I don't do BBBJ for only half hour room, but will do BBBJ for 1 hour".

Sirioja
12-21-16, 02:45
Reverse oral I. E. DATY, eating her pussy.Of course, no real GFE without fluent DFK and DATY without extra asked, some even press on your head during DATY, some ask for fingers with vagina wide opening, bitter juice and air inside, some say thank You when You finish them. That's real GFE to enjoy, sex I look for.

FormulaOneFan
12-21-16, 05:23
That is something she thought or heard. It's not happening. Registration yes, employment papers or different taxation, no.

HB.Good to know. I hadn't heard a peep about something similar so I took it with a grain of salt.

Sirioja
12-21-16, 08:04
You can get BBBJ from pretty girls in GT of Vienna. Although the price is slightly higher, you still can get your money's worth. Have fun!Nothing about money, only about pleasure. I had a great, about 40 mn, room with Darla. Tu at Aca for only 40 €, she was so great GFE, I would have liked so much to repeat with her, but never saw her again unfortunately. With Emma. Ro at Prestige, 2 2 hours rooms on our first day, kissing all along, Queen of kiss, just a dream. More than 4 hours for first room with Katea. Ru at Samya for sex marathon with Siberian girl. At Globe, some 560 € rooms with Isabella. So, I can pay very different clubs rates, not important for me, I pay the club rate, but I''m only attracted to buy excellence: beauty, sensuality, kindness and GF behavior. It exists, I found some, many at Sharks before, even a few tornados. I let GND and not kissing girls to others, I don t want to pay 50 for, it doesn't worth for me.

ExpatLover
12-21-16, 17:23
Arrived at 11 AM, enter the club after the shower, first believed I was at the wrong address looks like a gay club only man there, after saw some women most probably German MILF but not my cup of tea at all. Hours after hours the things improved a lot and the LU was correct but not more some really young and fresh girls. Ratio man to woman 3 to 1 could be the best scenario. Now let s speak about the men, without going into details I don t believe it is the same attendance as in Oase or World may be just feelings but many details are there to support my statement after we can say the reality doesn't exist, why not. Conclusion: left once again without any session, food was just so so and I believe it is declining in the last months compare to Oase where the things are improving.

EnderW
12-22-16, 00:17
Dora is very GFE and of course she does DFK.

As I don't have Charlie's fantasy, I didn't try special play with her, just normal acting. She can be real girlfriend for you.

She will stay in club during holiday. So you will see her.I wanted to try Dora but she was with this Asian guy the entire evening. What's up with that? Is she a new Asian killer?

UShobbyist
12-22-16, 00:41
What's the price break down for GT in Vienna?60 EUR for half hour, 120 EUR for one hour, 60 EUR extra for CIM, 120 EUR extra for anal sex.

UShobbyist
12-22-16, 23:26
I wanted to try Dora but she was with this Asian guy the entire evening. What's up with that? Is she a new Asian killer?Unless she gets a boob job, she will never become any "killer". LOL.

Carpe Viam
12-23-16, 08:45
I wanted to try Dora but she was with this Asian guy the entire evening. What's up with that? Is she a new Asian killer?I never saw Dora being occupied for hours by an Asian.

But, as she is very sweet, it is certain that Asians are the intended customers for her.

GunningPeter
12-23-16, 13:16
I have enjoyed mongering over the past 10 years or so in Europe and the FKK clubs are great. Sometimes I like to go to places like Agentur May in Baden-Baden where I had an appointment with Samanta, whose real name is on a Facebook page. She is a gorgeous Latvian with a fantastic figure, brown haired and lithe with great perky tits and a super sexy body. But because I was flying out of Frankfurt, I decided instead to go to Sharks, where I have had some good experiences in the past.

First stop was the rather too thin but still very glasses donning sexy librarian look of Melanie (RO) who has a very engaging attitude and is eager to please. The auburn (long) haired beauty was wearing high boots that accentuated her long legs and she does light DFK for the 30 minutes which were great. I let her fuck me from above and then we did missionary and then I came like the horny bastard I am into the strawberry scented red colored plastic covering that was in her vagina.

She hangs around with Adela, whom I had very much enjoyed a few months ago. Adela, from Moldova, is older, about 32, but so lovely and also rather tight. A blond with hazel eyes, also wearing glasses, she comes across as warmer and "sweeter" but also gives a great shag with more generous DFK, which for me is more often than not essential. She remembered me and asked me where was my gift, as I had promised to bring her a bottle of wine the last time we were together. She also noticed how I had gained weight. Another promising 30 minute session and at about 11 pm, I should have gone, as I had my next day flight at 1 pm and wanted to enjoy the business lounge with a decent night's sleep.

What? Are you kidding?

With some many sexy bodies walking around? No chance. Of course I had to fuck Evelyna (Ro), 21 years of small (but oh so tasty looking) titted, tall, long legged and long haired gorgeousness. She told me that she only DFK for one hour. I was quite tired actually, at 50 you get tired more quickly. But I thought, what the hell? Its Christmas! So we waited for a room where she proceeded to give me a great blowjob (protected, I prefer) and I liked the condom as it was rather thin. While she was on top, it was OK, she was a bit mechanical as opposed to the previous two ladies. I got on top and banged away as I could, and she was making somewhat grimacing expressions. She has only been at this business for about a year and says that she does not like escorting because it is too dangerous. But optically she was great looking and I came after some while of pounding into her pussy. "You look tired," she remarked in the post fuck small talk. We took showers and talked some more, and then I paid her the 100. It was rather worth it, but not as good as the two previous or my final entry.

I should have known better, but I just could not resist. The first girl I saw when I had arrived at about 9:30 pm was Nastia, from Romania. What a model like beauty. She does have unusual wide yet lovely boobs. Long sleek legs, and a high cheeked face that just makes you salivate. Oh, and she will turn 21 in April. And has only been fucking for money since 6 months or so. It turned out to be a cumless session but I really did not care. She started with a BBBJ which I allowed her to do simply because she was easily the most gorgeous of the ladies at Sharks. Then on top, then missionary and I told her that I was simply too tired. But I said, fuck it, I like your company so much, let's just hang out for another half hour and I will give you 100, which I did. Did not have to do so, but then again, I was in a euphoric moment. Finally got to bed at 3 am.

All in all a good time at Sharks.

Craiova
12-24-16, 09:00
How is Sharks bonus system this year? I've read this morning somewhere else at a German forum (now is deleted, I hope at least these guys know why they do this? LOL) the following rule.

Girls work from December 17th till January 4th every day with the possibilty to take maximum three days off during this period. Additional the girls must work on 24th, 31st and 1st to get the 1000 euro bonus.

Horny Harry
12-24-16, 11:09
I've read this morning somewhere else at a German forum (now is deleted, I hope at least these guys know why they do this? LOL) Would that perhaps be that German forum where 'Minion moderator "Stuart"' deletes everything that could vaguely be regarded as 'off topic,' and then complains that nobody is writing anything anymore? 😂.

Mohit317
12-24-16, 11:56
Request from members of this forum.

In mid Jan 2016, I was in Frankfurt and went to Sharks. I then met a girl from Brazil with brown skin and little curly hair whom I really liked.

I am going to be visiting Frankfurt again in Jan 17 and need help from you members about who she is and if she is still available in any FKK Club in Frankfurt.

Thanks in advance to you brothers for any help.

Member #4585
12-24-16, 12:40
How is Sharks bonus system this year? I've read this morning somewhere else at a German forum (now is deleted, I hope at least these guys know why they do this? LOL) the following rule.

Girls work from December 17th till January 4th every day with the possibilty to take maximum three days off during this period. Additional the girls must work on 24th, 31st and 1st to get the 1000 euro bonus.This is my understanding as well.

The line up at Sharks this last day has been surprisingly good due to the bonus system albeit less generous than the year before I believe, has kept a few good girls on through the holiday season.

Sirioja
12-24-16, 19:53
Would that perhaps be that German forum where 'Minion moderator "Stuart"' deletes everything that could vaguely be regarded as 'off topic,' and then complains that nobody is writing anything anymore? 😂.Do you know who he is?

I'm happy my ex very regular will have Christmas and new Year at home, it's more important for mind health than fucked money.

Carpe Viam
12-25-16, 12:18
Sharks opened the door at 5 pm. Despite the absence of the stars, thanks to the same bonus system that Craiova described previously, the quantity and quality of girls was pretty good especially since there were not too many customers. We had no problem finding the girls and the rooms. In short, we can say a good night of a weekend with luxurious meals: I liked a roast beef.

Two fights between drunken customers lashed out. One happened during the pole dance. All the people went to see fighters by turning their backs on the unlucky dancer.

Sirioja
12-25-16, 20:40
Turkish fight, Arabs fight on Christmas night, and not for first time, after September with police called. Here are new Sharks clients and nights. All the best for WGs there, really risky nights.

Tuber19
12-26-16, 02:31
Sharks opened the door at 5 pm. Despite the absence of the stars, thanks to the same bonus system that Craiova described previously, the quantity and quality of girls was pretty good especially since there were not too many customers. We had no problem finding the girls and the rooms. In short, we can say a good night of a weekend with luxurious meals: I liked a roast beef.

Two fights between drunken customers lashed out. One happened during the pole dance. All the people went to see fighters by turning their backs on the unlucky dancer.Wired, what are they fighting about? Chairs or what?

Carpe Viam
12-26-16, 06:35
The first fight was between European whites men in front of the fish tank. A completely drunken white took another white customer for no reason. The second brawl happened after midnight, but I did not see the protagonists who quickly disappeared beyond massage room.

Wired, what are they fighting about? Chairs or what?

Sirioja
12-26-16, 08:15
Ha Ha. Very well known to many. Etiquette means we can't mention. I trust you ask the question more as a joke.

It is important to have strong moderation to prevent too many complete tangents (to Sharks topics for example), and also to prevent shit dumping and despicable posts.

Sirioja posts would suffer a large deletion rate, either completely or in part, with strong moderation, I would wager. I am also known to go off on tangents. LOL So I recognise my own weakness.

I don't know if we want moderation as strong as on LS, but certainly ISG moderation could be a lot tougher. Some other ISG threads (not related to FKK) may need it even more badly.Some seem to understand my English much better than you, to tell to girls or other guys. All my posts are moderated, some are not published, or cut. Moderation can say to me they prefer I don't write, then I would stop and I will survive. Sometimes I spent 4 days a week in FKK, polizei said to me I'm not allowed to drive in Germany, I could keep on going with plane or train, quite easy from Paris, but I decided not to go as long I'm not free. Manager could say to me he didn't want I come again to Sharks, no complaint from any girl, just a guy going to cry for second time, but manager didn't and I returned to the lounge, before going in my igloo. Drunk Turkish and Arabs for Sharks nights, sad and risky for girls, more expensive but real excellence for me at History, only bad point is no free foods, but have 4 girls to taste everywhere. Also very expensive Globe, but not so exceptional at the moment for my eyes, only so sexy pretty Isabella. Aurelia and Miky / Jessica silicon are on Globe tour at the moment. Globe management say to girls they are lucky to be allowed to work there, but more and more GND. Since Kate left, no girl on Sunday 2 weeks ago, but it was my mistake to miss Isabella, and only her, with her red sexy body, to enjoy Swiss Christmas, but she was great.

Carpe Viam
12-26-16, 18:51
In fact, there is no valid relationship between races and fights in the club. Generally, whites with tattoo are more violent in a club with other customers. What surprised me the last night is that this white guy who triggered the first fight seems so harmless with his appearance as a teacher of the primal school.

The first fight was between European whites men in front of the fish tank. A completely drunken white took another white customer for no reason. The second brawl happened after midnight, but I did not see the protagonists who quickly disappeared beyond massage room.

Checkers1
12-26-16, 19:26
Is Nastia still around?

EnderW
12-26-16, 19:49
I never saw Dora being occupied for hours by an Asian.

But, as she is very sweet, it is certain that Asians are the intended customers for her.Thanks for the insight. Hmm, maybe I was just unlucky. I really liked her looks but I could not approach with the guy sitting with her all night. Have you sessioned with her? What options offered? CIM? DATY? Thanks!

Member #4581
12-26-16, 20:16
CIM or COF is AFAIK still legal as long as the dick don't get in contact with the girls mouth (or lips?).The point of CIM is that the girl sucks you off like a vacuum with lips tightly wrapped around cock until the last drop. No idea who would pay a fifty extra just to jack off into a girl's waiting mouth, at a careful distance.

Carpe Viam
12-27-16, 00:41
Nastia, one of Sharks' rising stars, remain during this holiday season before returning home to rest. Thanks to her adorable face and skinny-busty top model body, she was one of the busiest of club in recent days. Last Friday, she was occupied by one customer for more than 15 hours!!

It is interesting to mention another star Ayleen of Austria which undoubtedly gives one of the best service at the moment.

Regarding adorable Dora, she accepts CIM and DATY. If you have a good feeling with her, she will give you extreme girlfriend service. Even if it does not, her service is correct.

Syzygies
12-27-16, 02:19
No idea who would pay a fifty extra just to jack off into a girl's waiting mouth, at a careful distance.Those that are highly brain washed by porn, of course, and want to imitate it! Everyone can waste money as they see fit.

Isn't degrading the girl a turn on for you? LOL You always worry too much about what weird or warped things are being done by others. Better to concentrate on those activities that appeal to you. Very vanilla sex for me.

Another very well known poster here, also worries too much about what other customers "behaviours" are. Who cares really? Beyond our control.

Syzygies
12-27-16, 02:36
Also very expensive Globe, but not so exceptional at the moment for my eyes, only so sexy pretty Isabella. Aurelia and Miky / Jessica silicon are on Globe tour at the moment. Globe management say to girls they are lucky to be allowed to work there, but more and more GND. Since Kate left, no girl on Sunday 2 weeks ago, but it was my mistake to miss Isabella, and only her, with her red sexy body, to enjoy Swiss Christmas, but she was great.We (or at least I) would much prefer your Globe related posts to appear in the Globe thread, rather than saying you prefer Globe in every miscellaneous thread. Okay You mention ex Sharks girls but it is all very repetitive. Also continual comments about Turks and customers that interest you, gets a bit boring. Sharks thread should be dominated with relatively current information on Sharks girls.

Good to know that moderators do cut some of your rambling. Just think about writing info of interest to Sharks customers, rather than posting your personal emotions, and showing off. No, I am not feeling envy, at all. I am not there at the moment and have very few Sharks favourites, so I cut back my posts a lot.

AznHotBoy
12-27-16, 03:31
The point of CIM is that the girl sucks you off like a vacuum with lips tightly wrapped around cock until the last drop. No idea who would pay a fifty extra just to jack off into a girl's waiting mouth, at a careful distance.One of my regular sharks girls wouldn't let me CIM at a distance. She was afraid that I will miss her mouth and hit her in her eye or hair. LOL. She let's me regularly CIM with her lips tight around my cock, but I just want to mix things up a bit. Always doing the same thing with one girl can be boring.

Sirioja
12-27-16, 05:56
Is Nastia still around?There is a recent post below about her BBBJ. What about DFK? A bit Anja look.

Horny Harry
12-27-16, 11:32
Ha Ha. Very well known to many. Etiquette means we can't mention.Why the secrecy?

Moderation, up to a point, is good and necessary of course but unfortunately on that German site any exchange of ideas gets smothered to death.

Just about every (example the Silvester party thread) thread gets closed after a few posts. So people the start posting things in the general line up thread, which then subsequently get deleted for 'being off topic. ' 😂.

Unfortunately on this site, there doesn't really seem to be any moderation. People are posting stuff left right and center about winter tires ("snow tires") or all sort of things.

That being said, I do get much much much more information from this site than from that particular German site. The reason I guess is that there are lively discussions here, which unfortunately sometimes goes off an a tangent, but at least people here communicate and discuss things.

Anyway, Germany does not really have a discussion or debating culture, but rather a "Befehl ist Befehl" culture. 🙁

Citizen Kane
12-27-16, 11:41
Unfortunately on this site, there doesn't really seem to be any moderation. People are posting stuff left right and center about winter tires ("snow tires") or all sort of things.Check out the tread on these...

ThienHoangb4
12-27-16, 13:34
It is interesting to mention another star Ayleen of Austria which undoubtedly gives one of the best service at the moment..Is she the brunette with the hourglass body type? I remember having session with her in September this year and she was great! She was clearly my favorite among FKK (I have only been to Sharks and Artemis so far). Her body proportion is amazing with big and firm tits, bubble ass, and reasonably small waist. I like her sexy full lips which are ideal to kiss. She offers DFK during half hour session as well. I am surprised her name is not mentioned here much in the forum since she is definitely the reason I return to Sharks later next year. I would recommend her if you like girls with big boobs and ass and offer great service!

Member #4581
12-27-16, 14:23
Who said anything about worrying about weird and warped things? Craiova said CIM is still legal even when BBBJ is illegal, and I said that's pretty much a moot solution because almost no one wants to do CIM w / o BBBJ. In other words, CIM would be almost dead even if legal, as soon as BBBJ is banned.

Anyway, I didn't know CIM is supposed to be weird and warped. I have done it a couple of times but not something that I pay for regularly.

Those that are highly brain washed by porn, of course, and want to imitate it! Everyone can waste money as they see fit.

Isn't degrading the girl a turn on for you? LOL You always worry too much about what weird or warped things are being done by others. Better to concentrate on those activities that appeal to you. Very vanilla sex for me.

Another very well known poster here, also worries too much about what other customers "behaviours" are. Who cares really? Beyond our control.

Sirioja
12-27-16, 14:27
Why the secrecy?

Moderation, up to a point, is good and necessary of course but unfortunately on that German site any exchange of ideas gets smothered to death.

Just about every (example the Silvester party thread) thread gets closed after a few posts. So people the start posting things in the general line up thread, which then subsequently get deleted for 'being off topic. ' 😂.

Unfortunately on this site, there doesn't really seem to be any moderation. People are posting stuff left right and center about winter tires ("snow tires") or all sort of things.

That being said, I do get much much much more information from this site than from that particular German site. The reason I guess is that there are lively discussions here, which unfortunately sometimes goes off an a tangent, but at least people here communicate and discuss things.

Anyway, Germany does not really have a discussion or debating culture, but rather a "Befehl ist Befehl" culture. 🙁He reads you on this forum.

Carpe Viam
12-27-16, 18:03
Yes, that's her! It is impressive to see her fix the next appointment with a customer as soon as she leaves the room with the previous client. The guys who jump on her know what happens to them in the room. What is good about her is that she gives excellent service to everyone! We cannot have unanimity on her optics, but on her service yes!

Is she the brunette with the hourglass body type? I remember having session with her in September this year and she was great! She was clearly my favorite among FKK (I have only been to Sharks and Artemis so far). Her body proportion is amazing with big and firm tits, bubble ass, and reasonably small waist. I like her sexy full lips which are ideal to kiss. She offers DFK during half hour session as well. I am surprised her name is not mentioned here much in the forum since she is definitely the reason I return to Sharks later next year. I would recommend her if you like girls with big boobs and ass and offer great service!

DingoBrax
12-27-16, 21:48
Thank you so much for correcting the names! Daria is probably correct.

I promise to do a better job for my next visit. Don't really know what was going into me this time.

Have Mila been to the club for a long time? Would any fellow member her try to ask her which weekends she will be present in January and report it to me? (Or February if she will not be there in January? I would happily pick up the bill for a couple of beers for the member that helps me if we happen to be there at the same time. Hell, even the entry fee if it pans out!Just picked up some info for you from another forum. Mila / Mina will be leaving Germany after new years, and go to the UK instead.

Such a shame, was hoping to go to Sharks purely to see her in January myself.

Nick The G
12-28-16, 02:12
Just picked up some info for you from another forum. Mila / Mina will be leaving Germany after new years, and go to the UK instead.

Such a shame, was hoping to go to Sharks purely to see her in January myself.Mila and Mina are two different girls.

- Mila has long blond hair, body looks sexy and she is booked quite frequently. When not in the room she sits on the table dance platform. Often she wears some sort of black very wide net bodystocking. Her face I don't find that beautiful. Often she tends to distort her mouth to grimaces. Heard that her service includes kissing when you are willing to pay 100 Euro.

- Mina looks like a little school girl. She is slim, almost no tits, has pale skin and long black hair.

DingoBrax
12-28-16, 04:41
Mila and Mina are two different girls.

- Mila has long blond hair, body looks sexy and she is booked quite frequently. When not in the room she sits on the table dance platform. Often she wears some sort of black very wide net bodystocking. Her face I don't find that beautiful. Often she tends to distort her mouth to grimaces. Heard that her service includes kissing when you are willing to pay 100 Euro.

- Mina looks like a little school girl. She is slim, almost no tits, has pale skin and long black hair.I know her name is Mina, but seeing as how Nick The G incorrectly identified her to BoniFun previously as Mila, I included both names. It is the small, crazy schoolgirl that speaks Russian, Spanish and a little German with a tattoo on her neck we're referring to.

By the way, since this forum sees so much worthless Spam from a certain French individual. Is there a way to stop a user's posts from showing up?

Syzygies
12-28-16, 10:36
Anyway, I didn't know CIM is supposed to be weird and warped. I have done it a couple of times but not something that I pay for regularly.You know very well I was quoting your question about jacking off and splooging to the girl's mouth from a distance. Not at all about CIM.

Perhaps you were asking an ironical rhetorical question and did not really want an answer. I can't help that, and read your mind, after you had other posts questioning weird services available on some girl's menu. Hence you appeared to be too concerned about what strange things other customers might want.

BoniFun
12-28-16, 12:56
Just picked up some info for you from another forum. Mila / Mina will be leaving Germany after new years, and go to the UK instead.

Such a shame, was hoping to go to Sharks purely to see her in January myself.Thank you very much for the information.

Are you talking about Mila or Mina?

It would be strange if Mina would go to UK, since her English was close to non existing.

BoniFun
12-28-16, 12:57
Mila and Mina are two different girls.

- Mina looks like a little school girl. She is slim, almost no tits, has pale skin and long black hair.Thank you very much for pointing out the correct name. The small pale girl was the one I was looking for.

Anyone know when or if she will be present in Jan / Feb?

Member #4581
12-28-16, 15:39
Syz,

You don't need to read my mind; just have to read and understand English. And sentences like the following ("Isn't degrading the girl a turn on for you? LOL") don't belong in the forum, period. They assume an excessive amount of familiarity or are a poor attempt at sarcasm, neither of which are warranted. I see other sentences like the following from you ("You always worry too much about what weird or warped things are being done by others"; "Better to concentrate on those activities that appeal to you"; "you appeared to be too concerned about what strange things other customers might want" etc.) show an unhealthy amount of interest in the writings of other members, and also presume to tell other members what they should think, post, etc.

I am sometimes curious about what other members write (if their sexual activities are different from mine), and may post a question or comment, but I don't act like ISG police and tell others what they should post or not.

EnderW
12-28-16, 16:27
Regarding adorable Dora, she accepts CIM and DATY. If you have a good feeling with her, she will give you extreme girlfriend service. Even if it does not, her service is correct.I was wondering what you meant by "Extreme" GFE. Did you mean "Ultimate" GFE? Any other sweet girl like her with GFE+ you recommend.

DingoBrax
12-28-16, 18:57
Thank you very much for the information.

Are you talking about Mila or Mina?

It would be strange if Mina would go to UK, since her English was close to non existing.I am talking about Mina, the small schoolgirl. Yeah, I couldn't really communicate with her myself, but her friend translated. I am just relaying information from another board, but I have no reason to doubt the authenticity.

Ibn Buttita
12-28-16, 23:57
Winter memories of summer fun. Back in July I made about a week's FKK trip to Germany, generally Hesse, and followed it up with a couple of days in August near Stuttgart and back to Frankfurt. The fall has been busy so I'm just getting to the reports now. Continued from Rom.

After my day at Rom I took the train back to Darmstadt for a night at Sharks. For the first time I got off at Darmstadt Nord and walked to Sharks, which took about 15 minutes and was fairly straightforward, though I had to check my map printout a couple of times. The atmosphere at Sharks was a lot more frenetic than at Rom. As on past visits (It had been maybe a year since the last), I had to expend a lot of energy trying to avoid the likes of old Italian Sylvana and other sharky types. I like to spend some time getting a sense of what girls are around, which it tough when playing defense like that.

So I took a plate of food outside, where I could sit undisturbed while seeing which girls were dining and those strolling in and out. With a big football match on a lot of the men were outside as well, and after eating a bit I pulled a lounge chair to face the television but really get a better view of the ladies stepping outside while avoiding unwanted advances.

I needed to see more options than that allowed so I went inside for a seat at the bar. I forget how the interaction occurred, but I eventually got together with a Hungarian woman. It says something about the encounter that I remember virtually nothing about her except her nationality – no name, not much about her looks, etc. Oh, I do remember how she launched into an upsell once in the room. I agreed to an hour to get a session with more to it (pussy licking, kissing, etc.) but as usual that's a lousy bargain since it makes for such a mechanical session, which it was.

Looking for something better, I was happy later to see a black girl at the bar, and sat next to her. Melo, from Kenya, was very sweet and soft-spoken. She was such a contrast to the in-your-face nature of so many of the girls at Sharks. Tall and slender, she was quite a looker, but in the room she was just too passive, and so the session was rather stilted. All in all, the evening at Sharks was a bust, I would have had more fun staying at Rom for the entire day. It was just as well that I didn't stay too late, as I had a morning train to Fulda in the morning to try out 5th Element for the first time.

Continued at 5th Element.

Horny Harry
12-29-16, 11:21
I went with Steffi a few weeks ago. She usually sits at the bar more towards the back, in the area where you can go to the former Kino and towards the restrooms. She's easily recognisable as she almost always has a towel wrapped around her waist, she has dirty blond hair, a beautiful face, wears bright red lipstick and has a great body. No silicon breast implants, just beautiful natural be / see shaped breasts.

She comes across as quite shy, and I basically knew that sparks would not be flying during our time together, but I just had to try. Overall, it was a positive and nice experience, but as expected nothing really special. When she takes off that towel in the room, it turns out that she has a beautiful ass and gorgeous legs, and her body would definitely be on par with Janine's body. The difference IMO is that Steffi is not as starfish as Janine, and Steffi has a much more beautiful face. Sex was standard, but good. Not restricted in trying to prevent normal intercourse.

Would I repeat? Probably I would if I was just in the mood for a standard 30 minute quickie. Oh yeah, one more thing for all the GFE lovers out there, Steffi does not kiss and I did not ask if she does CIM or anal.

I'm not into CIM and anal, and I'm not very big on kissing a girl who has maybe just done a CIM or perhaps has even been rimming a guy's asshole.

By the way, any report on the current LU?

Gorgio
12-29-16, 12:21
Are there currently any types at Darmstadt sharks that make you question why they even need to work there as these seem more like the model type that could get work in the fashion industry? You might find such women to be boring looking but they are my type. Like Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr etc. If so, what nights are they normally there? They need to be extremely skinny and have extremely beautiful faces.

ExpatLover
12-29-16, 17:02
Are there currently any types at Darmstadt sharks that make you question why they even need to work there as these seem more like the model type that could get work in the fashion industry? You might find such women to be boring looking but they are my type. Like Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr etc. If so, what nights are they normally there? They need to be extremely skinny and have extremely beautiful faces.Stop, there is now not 1 top model at Shark at this time, most of the girls are over 25 YO and most probably from Romania (no problem for me I like Romanian girls), if they could earn more by doing others things why they decided to get fucked 5 or 10 times every days by guys they don't like.

BoniFun
12-29-16, 18:47
I am talking about Mina, the small schoolgirl. Yeah, I couldn't really communicate with her myself, but her friend translated. I am just relaying information from another board, but I have no reason to doubt the authenticity.That was a shame. Do the other forum say something about where? I'm guessing escort or similar since it's in UK.

Hessen Bub
12-29-16, 22:35
Stop, there is now not 1 top model at Shark at this time, most of the girls are over 25 YO Well you must have been at a different club.

HB.

ExpatLover
12-30-16, 02:00
Well you must have been at a different club.

HB.Sorry but I was there 2 times before Christmas just at opening hours (I am a morning guy) and the LU was poor most girls were MILF, and has already reported later on in the afternoon it is true young fresh girls slowly arrived but the ration men to woman was so poor that for me the feeling was more to be in a cheap brothel and to have to wait to have a session with the desired girl and to be the 10 customer of the day. The nice girls were working like on the chain from one guy to another one without any rest.

Syzygies
12-30-16, 02:38
Are there currently any types at Darmstadt sharks that make you question why they even need to work there as these seem more like the model type that could get work in the fashion industry? You might find such women to be boring looking but they are my type. Like Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr etc. If so, what nights are they normally there? They need to be extremely skinny and have extremely beautiful faces.
There are a large number of girls with great bodies. Top two pretty models (ignoring service levels) are probably Nastia, a gorgeous model type, and Janine. Diana has a top body and tallish.

There are not many stunning faces. If girls really looked like Adriana Lima they would not need to work FKK. Get realistic.

I miss the very pretty Aurelia. LOL

I think Oase has a few more really pretty girls.

PussyLiccker
12-30-16, 04:05
Are there currently any types at Darmstadt sharks that make you question why they even need to work there as these seem more like the model type that could get work in the fashion industry? You might find such women to be boring looking but they are my type. Like Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr etc. If so, what nights are they normally there? They need to be extremely skinny and have extremely beautiful faces.Adriana Lima or Miranda Kerr levels? Dream on. Those girls are not extremely skinny, they got the right curves. Those types are what I consider model types. Different from extremely skinny type models.

Depends on what one's definition of a stunner is, but real stunners are quite rare.

Sirioja
12-30-16, 04:30
Stop, there is now not 1 top model at Shark at this time, most of the girls are over 25 YO and most probably from Romania (no problem for me I like Romanian girls), if they could earn more by doing others things why they decided to get fucked 5 or 10 times every days by guys they don't like.Megan is 1,75.52 kgs when she started, and now 21 yo. If she was more self confident, she could make other money.

I found a new classy girl this night at LR. 23 yo. She was working in a restaurant in Bucharest for 200 per month + extras. With my 2 rooms, I made her Romanian month, and she made many other rooms. We are lucky Romania is a poor country, really pretty Russian girls don t work anymore in FKK for 50 , they prefer Paris or Dubai , for at least 250/ h. Some Romanian girls are prettier than some Russian top escorts.

BadinSweet
12-30-16, 05:46
I went with Steffi a few weeks ago. She usually sits at the bar more towards the back, in the area where you can go to the former Kino and towards the restrooms. She's easily recognisable as she almost always has a towel wrapped around her waist, she has dirty blond hair, a beautiful face, wears bright red lipstick and has a great body. No silicon breast implants, just beautiful natural be / see shaped breasts.

She comes across as quite shy, and I basically knew that sparks would not be flying during our time together, but I just had to try. Overall, it was a positive and nice experience, but as expected nothing really special. When she takes off that towel in the room, it turns out that she has a beautiful ass and gorgeous legs, and her body would definitely be on par with Janine's body. The difference IMO is that Steffi is not as starfish as Janine, and Steffi has a much more beautiful face. Sex was standard, but good. Not restricted in trying to prevent normal intercourse.

Would I repeat? Probably I would if I was just in the mood for a standard 30 minute quickie. Oh yeah, one more thing for all the GFE lovers out there, Steffi does not kiss and I did not ask if she does CIM or anal.

I'm not into CIM and anal, and I'm not very big on kissing a girl who has maybe just done a CIM or perhaps has even been rimming a guy's asshole.

By the way, any report on the current LU?For those of you that like Steffi, she is contemplating on moving (back) to Dusseldorf area. First she said she may move after the holiday break. But the last I talked to her she said will be back in mid / late Feb and stay for a month. If she doesn't like how things go she will move to DUS area in March. So, please help save Steffi, when she gets back, LOL.

As for Tatiana, she will be graduating in June next year (if I remember correctly). So, if you like her you only have a few months left (assuming she will quit after she finished her school).

Craiova
12-30-16, 08:02
So, please help save Steffi, when she gets back, LOL.She can help herself, just DFK and she makes much more rooms, very simple.

Hessen Bub
12-30-16, 08:44
Sorry but I was there 2 times before Christmas just at opening hours (I am a morning guy) and the LU was poor most girls were MILF, and has already reported later on in the afternoon it is true young fresh girls slowly arrived but the ration men to woman was so poor that for me the feeling was more to be in a cheap brothel and to have to wait to have a session with the desired girl and to be the 10 customer of the day. The nice girls were working like on the chain from one guy to another one without any rest.That is a completely different statement.

HB.

Solo Traveler
12-30-16, 09:57
make you question why they even need to work there as these seem more like the model type that could get work in the fashion industry?The so-called models are just another form of prostitution with better working condition.

They do not have to get fucked by several punters a day. And they can earn a lot more just to sell their bodies or marriage to some wealthy businessmen.

Why do you think those so-called models all end up being with wealthy men?

You never see them being with middle-classed men.

Checkers1
12-30-16, 16:50
Tried to fuck Nastia Wednesday and Thursday, but no chance. She was always busy doing 10 rooms a day. Like a fucking- machine.

AznHotBoy
12-30-16, 19:45
For those of you that like Steffi, she is contemplating on moving (back) to Dusseldorf area. First she said she may move after the holiday break. But the last I talked to her she said will be back in mid / late Feb and stay for a month. If she doesn't like how things go she will move to DUS area in March. So, please help save Steffi, when she gets backDid she mention if she'll work at a club around DUS? I go to DUS more now compare to Sharks, would not mind a nice session with her. I've only had a couple sessions with her but she offered pretty good service to my standards. No DFK but we had a lot of kisses. She seems to like kissing with me and also licked me on my face and other areas but just didn't want to me to jam my tongue down her throat. I think that's understandable, just like not all girls like to deep throat for BBBJ. I think I took her for 2 h sessions both times. Maybe that's why she gave me better service.

Sirioja
12-30-16, 20:39
There are a large number of girls with great bodies. Top two pretty models (ignoring service levels) are probably Nastia, a gorgeous model type, and Janine. Diana has a top body and tallish.

There are not many stunning faces. If girls really looked like Adriana Lima they would not need to work FKK. Get realistic.

I miss the very pretty Aurelia. LOL

I think Oase has a few more really pretty girls.Diana beautiful tits is about 1,65 without heels, same than Ada left for History Liestal.

Aurelia seems fine at Globe. Miky / Jessika silicon also.

BadinSweet
12-30-16, 23:00
She can help herself, just DFK and she makes much more rooms, very simple.Trust me, I have had many conversations with her about this and other things. She is just very stubborn at doing things her way and too selective with her choice. I know part or most of it is her fault. But I just hate to see the fake Egyptian Angelina (ex-Oase and Palace) who harassed people and got more rooms than someone who is actually nice and sweet.

Member #4581
12-31-16, 00:23
Steffi is OK, I guess I would like her to stay but I really wish Aurelia and Aylice were around. Those are the two I truly miss. Aurelia was a really pretty girl, what a bod my goodness and she was also someone who did not DFK, and not sure what happened but she is gone, and apparently quite happy in clubs outside Germany from what Siri tells us. As for Aylice, she hasn't been seen in the club for a few months and it has been a year since I was with her. Sucks completely.

I really hope Tatiana sticks around but if things worked out for her and she quits the biz, I will be happy for her. Just have to shuffle my schedule around to make as many trips as possible prior to June (now 2 reasons, LOL).

For those of you that like Steffi, she is contemplating on moving (back) to Dusseldorf area. First she said she may move after the holiday break. But the last I talked to her she said will be back in mid / late Feb and stay for a month. If she doesn't like how things go she will move to DUS area in March. So, please help save Steffi, when she gets back, LOL.

As for Tatiana, she will be graduating in June next year (if I remember correctly). So, if you like her you only have a few months left (assuming she will quit after she finished her school).

Carpe Viam
12-31-16, 01:04
But I just hate to see the fake Egyptian Angelina (ex-Oase and Palace) who harassed people and got more rooms than someone who is actually nice and sweet.I prefer that it is she who leaves.

She was the only girl in the club who insulted me when I politely declined her offer.

Carpe Viam
12-31-16, 01:09
Tried to fuck Nastia Wednesday and Thursday, but no chance. She was always busy doing 10 rooms a day. Like a fucking- machine.Nastia is currently at the top.

You were not the only one. I saw the customer who had booked her more than 15 h last week awaited her also in vain.

Syzygies
12-31-16, 06:20
Nastia is currently at the top.

You were not the only one. I saw the customer who had booked her more than 15 h last week awaited her also in vain.When I booked her, she was not that busy, but did not want kiss or DATY. Lacklustre really. Could be that she has since discovered that by improving the service and the flexibility for the customer's program, she can make big money.

She is a clear standout for boobs, model body and face. Does anyone else come close?

Syzygies
12-31-16, 06:26
The so-called models are just another form of prostitution with better working condition.

They do not have to get fucked by several punters a day. And they can earn a lot more just to sell their bodies or marriage to some wealthy businessmen.

Why do you think those so-called models all end up being with wealthy men?

You never see them being with middle-classed men.Do you have a point here, other than just contempt for "models". I love stunning models myself, if they can fuck at all decently, and if not, I can just look at them. More pretty models please.

BadinSweet
12-31-16, 06:36
Did she mention if she'll work at a club around DUS? I go to DUS more now compare to Sharks, would not mind a nice session with her. I've only had a couple sessions with her but she offered pretty good service to my standards. No DFK but we had a lot of kisses. She seems to like kissing with me and also licked me on my face and other areas but just didn't want to me to jam my tongue down her throat. I think that's understandable, just like not all girls like to deep throat for BBBJ. I think I took her for 2 h sessions both times. Maybe that's why she gave me better service.Yes, it would be a club around DUS. It won't be LR for sure as she didn't like it. If I have to guess, it will probably be Magnum as she always talked about how she liked it there.

Sirioja
12-31-16, 09:18
Did she mention if she'll work at a club around DUS? I go to DUS more now compare to Sharks, would not mind a nice session with her. I've only had a couple sessions with her but she offered pretty good service to my standards. No DFK but we had a lot of kisses. She seems to like kissing with me and also licked me on my face and other areas but just didn't want to me to jam my tongue down her throat. I think that's understandable, just like not all girls like to deep throat for BBBJ. I think I took her for 2 h sessions both times. Maybe that's why she gave me better service.French kissing don't mean to put your tongue in girl throat, but just play with tongue for kissing, but not like a dog licking lips or a mechanical robot or baby shut mouth kissing. Just sweet and fluent kisses like with a private life GF. Not sure, Stefi is able to play on this intimacy level, even she is a sweet woman. Mouth full of cum seem easier emotionally for some girls than sweetly really kissing. Fortunately, some Romanian girls are great kisser, Tatiana. Ru now Ilona at GT, is also. We kissed and caressed body for nearly 1 hour before starting BBBJ and sport at Oase. Aylice. Bu was also a real kisser. Mady. Ro or Lorena. Ro say they prefer missionary sex and come kissing all along sex, so passionate with Lorena, our saliva make only one, just paradise for a kisser like me and really great illusion. Also kissing before and after room, perfect illusion when I don't have to wait for her.

Some not kissing girls are quite busy at Sharks, they would not get business at LR and get problems with some clients in Switzerland, so, many guys don't seem to look for kissing at Sharks. Each club its demanding level for clients. Many locals moved to Oase, World or Rom now, even more far to drive for them.

Takedown
12-31-16, 16:12
Has anyone actually seen Anja from Sharks at Globe in Zurich?

Takedown
12-31-16, 17:05
Some not kissing girls are quite busy at Sharks, they would not get business at LR and get problems with some clients in Switzerland, so, many guys don't seem to look for kissing at Sharks. Each club its demanding level for clients. Many locals moved to Oase, World or Rom now, even more far to drive for them.I'm not so sure about your assessment of Sharks. I've spoken with girls at other places who have told me that they didn't want to Sharks because there is "too much kissing old men at Sharks."

Sirioja
12-31-16, 17:45
Yes, it would be a club around DUS. It won't be LR for sure as she didn't like it. If I have to guess, it will probably be Magnum as she always talked about how she liked it there.Stefi already experienced Magnum, maybe she got more business than at Sharks where she is often sitting. I only saw her busy on Monday 31 October. Girls prefer where they can make money, but I don't think Aurelia would like to return to Magnum where she started in this business for 9 months.

Not kissing girls can''t have good business at LR which is real GFE, with some really pretty girls, land. GFE involving kissing of course, to give GF behavior illusion.

As she is a sweet and friendly woman, all the best for Stefi.

Sirioja
12-31-16, 17:50
Has anyone actually seen Anja from Sharks at Globe in Zurich?Even it was written many times on this thread, but Anja didn't move to Globe, nor History where Ada moved.

Sirioja
12-31-16, 18:28
I'm not so sure about your assessment of Sharks. I've spoken with girls at other places who have told me that they didn't want to Sharks because there is "too much kissing old men at Sharks."I didn't try her, but Nastia seems to be the new example, not kissing, but quite busy. She seems at least to have learned to provide BBBJ, after a while. Maybe, she will keep on improving and also start kissing.

Also some other girls at Sharks saying only kissing for extended time. Girls who ask for extra or extended time, are not often fluent kisser, but more often baby kiss WGs. Do Sandra or Patricia now silicon ask for anything for kissing? Both are real kisser.

Many guys will go for 50€/30 mn, knowing the girl won t kiss, because they don t care about kissing. Too expensive for this services level for me, I prefer to spend 560 with a top GFE pretty girl who will give me pleasure, and repeat since soon 3 years.

Each one spend his money according to own demand level.

PussyLiccker
12-31-16, 18:43
I'm not so sure about your assessment of Sharks. I've spoken with girls at other places who have told me that they didn't want to Sharks because there is "too much kissing old men at Sharks."Well I can to add to this. It's most likely older age brackets seeks GFE type experiences, and avg age attendance do have effect or reflect service types in the clubs. Some girls are not capable of providing those type services, and they likely are better off certain clubs over others. Steffi as been pointed out if she is looking to go to Magnum. The age bracket is on the avg lower, and perhaps more business without kissing. Also, there are girls that prefer to provide GFE type experiences due to longer rooms and than being fucked like rabbits in short room. I have heard of girls that move due to young cheap clients doing short rooms, and fucked to hard for longer business. Likely young Turk types fits the profile. So, different girls click differently with different clientel types.

If you check out different club types, you will notice there are differences and age brackets in attendance.

Syzygies
01-01-17, 07:16
I didn't try her, but Nastia seems to be the new example, not kissing, but quite busy. She seems at least to have learned to provide BBBJ, after a while. Maybe, she will keep on improving and also start kissing.
Is this the real you, or a ghost writer? You actually use full stops to end sentences, and commas. You actually make paragraphs. It actually seems to be mostly reasonably near to English. It makes you seem more sensible. I am impressed. Keep up the good work.

Surely putting in the full stops at the end of a sentence is not hard, in any language?

Yesterday a post starting: "French kissing don't mean to put your tongue in girl throat, but just play with tongue for kissing, ..." was closer to your usual mess or dog's breakfast, although use of full stops was noticeable.

I guess you are making an effort to write a better standard of punctuation, and it sometimes lapses a little. Did the moderators tell you to shape up or ship out, I wonder?

Carpe Viam
01-01-17, 08:29
Actually, Nastia does DFK and BBBJ (+CIM) for 1 h room.

I don't know if she dose also theses stuffs for 30 m room.

When I booked her, she was not that busy, but did not want kiss or DATY. Lacklustre really. Could be that she has since discovered that by improving the service and the flexibility for the customer's program, she can make big money.

She is a clear standout for boobs, model body and face. Does anyone else come close?

AznHotBoy
01-01-17, 15:12
Is this the real you, or a ghost writer? You actually use full stops to end sentences, and commas. You actually make paragraphs. It actually seems to be mostly reasonably near to English. It makes you seem more sensible. I am impressed. Keep up the good work.Yea but is this what we really want? Is it fun for everyone to be coherent? I always thought his ramblings made him sound stoic, as if the life of mongering has changed him to his core. His mind has been warped by the countless money sucking prostitutes that he's lost all control of his senses.

The reward for the readers is to find the key gems in his ramblings to make sense of it all. Siri is the Yoda of mongering, we're not always sure what he's talking about but there might be some deep insight to his ways.

That or he's on drugs. Either way, it's entertaining.

Takedown
01-01-17, 21:55
Even it was written many times on this thread, but Anja didn't move to Globe, nor History where Ada moved.So does anyone have any info on where she may be? That girl was great.

Sirioja
01-01-17, 22:34
Yea but is this what we really want? Is it fun for everyone to be coherent? I always thought his ramblings made him sound stoic, as if the life of mongering has changed him to his core. His mind has been warped by the countless money sucking prostitutes that he's lost all control of his senses.

The reward for the readers is to find the key gems in his ramblings to make sense of it all. Siri is the Yoda of mongering, we're not always sure what he's talking about but there might be some deep insight to his ways.

That or he's on drugs. Either way, it's entertaining.Those who really know me, know my only drugs are adrenaline and pleasure. I don't need to smoke, nor alcohol, nor cocaine, not efficient for my sports where I always look for improved performances.

Unfortunately, some are too interested by my posts. I don't name anymore some of my GF, to protect them to be bullshit, like Megan was so many times.

RubMeister100
01-02-17, 04:05
Hey guys!

Heading to Frankfurt for a couple days later in January. Just to unwind and relax.

Haven't been in maybe 5 years and last visit was to Oase and Palace. Liked them both but want to check out Sharks this time. (My first visit to an FKK was the old Sudfass in Frankfurt before it burned down. Must be 25 years ago! Love them!

Can anyone tell me about Sharks' "wellness" services? Like the Thai massage, sports / Swedish massage and maybe a facial? (no gay jokes please. LOL!

Are the non-sexual massages particularly good? Prices?

Also, does Sharks have any quiet rooms to have a quick nap? I'm arriving at 1100 and want to have a quickie, then go grab a couple hours of sleep then hit it hard until late at night.

Thanks in advance guys!

RubMeister100
01-02-17, 04:09
Oh and is the current Sharks LU a good choice for younger, more slim women? Not needing 8's or 9's but a nice youthful slender body is attractive to me. Not into the current fad of the "phat" asses or silicone tits so much.

If not Sharks, then what FKK might anyone suggest for the younger, more naturally slender women?

Carpe Viam
01-02-17, 05:19
I sent you PM about her actual club.

See also my post 12025 please.

So does anyone have any info on where she may be? That girl was great.

RubMeister100
01-02-17, 05:52
Frankfurt can't compete at the moment with NRW for castings and girls behavior, and LR is higher services level than GT, for me.I am coming to Frankfurt in late January for the weekend. most important for me is beautiful women. In your opinion, what clubs in NRW have the most beautiful, natural women?

Thanks in advance!

Sirioja
01-02-17, 11:32
So does anyone have any info on where she may be? That girl was great.When it was written many times, Anja moved to Globe, I just answered many times I didn t believe, because I met Anja a few times in and out of room, and I know a bit about girls behavior at Globe, about rules there. Even I go only with Kate or Isabella, but I spoke with some other girls who see me quite often there, not only Aurelia nor Miky / Jessika silicon. I also met top GFE and dancer Stefi for a great time on my first visit. Anja doesn't have the behavior to work at Globe. Aurelia understood and changed, much more smiling now. Anja was one of the prettiest, a bit Nastia twin for tits and body, at Sharks. I'm pretty sure, even I didn't try Nastia, Anja performed higher in room than Nastia, no problem for BBBJ, proposing CIM, kissing, playing biting, saying: because I like you, smiling, real vagina potential, even saying: I know better than you what is big. If I mistake or didn't understand what I read or been said about Nastia, I apologize to her of course. But, with her behavior, and I said to Anja about her behavior in the lounge, she didn't know how to be attractive. I would say a beauty with guy behavior, only in lounge, but really surprising in room. But Anja, one of the prettiest, was not busy at Sharks, due to her behavior. High level, blond Erika has a bit same kind of problem, high sexual level but not attractive behavior in lounge, so, not so busy when both should be superstars among GND.

Anyway, all the best for both and all our beloved brothels GF.

Sirioja
01-02-17, 12:30
I am coming to Frankfurt in late January for the weekend. MOST important for me is beautiful women. In your opinion, what clubs in NRW have the most beautiful, younger natural women?

Thanks in advance!So, my advice: Go to Sharks on Friday, or Sunday before 2 pm for entry 50. On Sunday, don't panic, most of girls will arrive around 4/5 pm. Go to Oase on Saturday before 4 pm for entry 50 . Very good breakfast at Oase until 3 pm.

Try to find your beauties and to enjoy your time.

My beloved LR with really high GFE level and some beauties, even a classy new one, no question about DFK or BBBJ in LR language, CIM for 25, but 2 hours driving from FRA. Great History Basel Liestal is 320 kms south Darmstadt. Even only about 20 girls, but I don t know how I will manage with my 2 regulars and Andrea and Amelia. As we say in France, on beginning of this new year, I will have problem of the rich, too many great girls, 11 girls in 4 clubs. Frustrating, because impossible to meet them weekly, so I will miss some. Best would be it doesn't work anymore with 4 of them. 6 or 7 would be enough for regulars. Have also to return to Katea. Ru.

Horny Harry
01-02-17, 18:19
Can anyone tell me about Sharks' "wellness" services? Like the Thai massage, sports / swedish massage and maybe a facial? (no gay jokes please. LOL!

Are the non-sexual massages particularly good? Prices?
Normal massages are 30 Euros per hour and I can recommend Ewa (Polish) for a good sports massage. The massage itself is quite strong and intense, but afterwards it feels like you're walking on air. 👍.

Toto001
01-02-17, 18:20
I just wanted to let you know that Frankfurt is not located in NRW.

The clubs in Frankfurt area are: Oase, Mainhatten, Sharks in Darmstadt and World in Giessen.

You will find what you search for in any of this club. My first choice would be Sharks.

In North Rhine Westfalia (NRW) only Golden Time in Brügge near Mönchengladbach can keep up with it.

Enjoy. If you are so much into looks, you may also want to have a look at www.ladies.de there you can see pics of apartment girls throughout Germany.

Best.

I am coming to Frankfurt in late January for the weekend. MOST important for me is beautiful women. In your opinion, what clubs in NRW have the most beautiful, younger natural women?

Thanks in advance!

Jimmy Boy 99
01-02-17, 19:33
Normal massages are 30 Euros per hour and I can recommend Ewa (Polish) for a good sports massage. The massage itself is quite strong and intense, but afterwards it feels like you're walking on air. 👍.I have never seen an FKK massage cost Euro 30 for an hour. Did you mean 30 Euro for a half hour?

Hessen Bub
01-02-17, 19:37
I have never seen an FKK massage cost Euro 30 for an hour. Did you mean 30 Euro for a half hour?That is what he meant. It is 1 EUR / 1 minute = 30 EUR / 30 min.

HB.

Horny Harry
01-02-17, 23:34
I have never seen an FKK massage cost Euro 30 for an hour. Did you mean 30 Euro for a half hour?Errr, yes, sorry. Only half awake today. (NYE hangover) You and HB are of course correct: it's 30 Euros for 30 minutes.

GuyFromParis
01-03-17, 00:16
Actually, Nastia does DFK and BBBJ (+CIM) for 1 h room.

I don't know if she dose also theses stuffs for 30 m room.It's not a question of 30 mn or 1 h room. Nastia does DFK but not with everybody. It depends of her mood or the feeling she can have with her customer.
Her BBJ is fantastic. For me, probably the best we can find in this club. Real deep throats, mixed with sensual and passionate various games with her tongue. Amazing, especially when she confesses than 2 months ago she had no great experience in sucking dicks.
Since 2 weeks, she also provides anal in her services. I didn't try because I didn't have my own condoms with me but next time, I hope I will have a new chance to be inside her succulent little ass.

In France, we call these kind of girls "Perle Rare". She's here for business of course, but also it's like she wants to discover new kind of sexual experiences. She is really open minded. But once again, she's not a mechanical girl and she needs to feel good with her customer.

And cherry on the cake, it's a pleasure to discuss with her. She has a complex but endearing personality with a lot of humour.
In one word, she is Adorable.

Good luck!

DingoBrax
01-03-17, 14:02
I had my first visit to a FKK back in August, and spent a few days there.

The whole concept of a FKK suits me perfectly, being able to observe the girls beforehand and get a good idea of their general behavior.

Generally, it seems a Sharks trip will set me back about 1000 EUR for a 2 day trip, all expenses included.

Which is great value for money for me, considering 1000 EUR in Norway gets you 4-5 hours with a prostitute with fake pictures, no GFE, no BBBJ and a good chance at getting a 2500 EUR fine from the police if they catch you buying sex.

During my visit I spent time with:

Dina, from Hungary:

Had two rooms with her, one on each day. Her body isn't quite as slim / athletic as I prefer from a distance, but her eyes are amazing. She's also nice to talk with, and she was my first girl of the trip.

Once we hit the room though, upon further exploration, I quickly discovered that she's in good shape. She gives an amazing BBBJ, and on both days I went for CIM and one hour rooms. She is fine with letting you gently facefuck her for as long as you like. She also has a very interesting technique with her pussy which I absolutely loved.

In fact, her BBBJ was so good that one of our rooms was just that, a 40 minute BBBJ followed by CIM, and some cuddling and talk afterwards. Will definitely repeat on every visit.

Total: 300 EUR.

Mersi, from Hungary:

Doesn't speak English, but since I just came from a room with Dina, she happily sorted us out and sent us back to the same room with a smile.

Has an amazing body, with big, natural breasts. Spent an hour in a room with her, and her BBBJ is also really good. Almost at Dina's level. Went for CIM again. Her body is absolutely gorgeous, and I will definitely repeat with her.

Total: 150 EUR.

Anja, from Albania:

Amazing eyes, and amazing body. Albanian dragon tattoo on her back. I see there's some discussion on the forums suggesting she's Romanian, but she says she's Albanian. And with an Albanian tattoo, I find it hard to doubt her.

Went with Anja for a 30 minute room, with a short BBBJ which wasn't quite to my taste, and a decent fuck afterwards. Finished in doggy. Her looks are perfect for me, so I will repeat. I did spend more time with her outside the room than in it, and I love her attitude. I hope our in-room experience will improve over time.

Total: 50 EUR.

Mina, think she said she's from Moldova:

Tiny is what describes her best. She's about 1.60 m, less than 50 kg's, and has small breasts, A-cup. Small eyes as well, come to think of it. Schoolgirl type of look.

Has a tattoo on her neck. Doesn't speak English, but some German (I don't) and is fluent in Spanish and Russian. Her friend was translating for us.

The best words to describe her are. Energetic / crazy. She will lick and kiss you from tip to toe, fuck you so hard you think your dick is about to break, enjoy DATY and half your fist inside her. Her BBBJ wasn't to my taste, but if you've ever wanted to try dying while fucking, she's probably the one who'll make it happen. Will definitely repeat. Heck, I'd do a 1000 EUR Sharks trip just to get 4-5 hours in a room with her to be honest.

Total: 100 EUR.

Rumor has it Mina is leaving (or has left) Sharks over New Years though.

And Anja is also gone.

I'm planning to do another trip this month, but now that the Christmas lineup has earned their 1 k EUR bonus, I'm guessing most of them are taking a well-earned holiday.

I would love an update to the LU, has anyone visited Sharks in the last few days?

Heck, if anyone sees Mina (if she's still around)- could you ask her how long she is staying? Or if she's moving to England as some have said. Where's she's going?

I'd easily book an England trip just to see her again.

RubMeister100
01-04-17, 13:23
So, my advice: Go to Sharks on Friday, or Sunday before 2 pm for entry 50. On Sunday, don't panic, most of girls will arrive around 4/5 pm. Go to Oase on Saturday before 4 pm for entry 50 . Very good breakfast at Oase until 3 pm.

Try to find your beauties and to enjoy your time.Many thanks Sirioja!

So if I arrive at Sharks on Friday between say 12:00 and 2 pm it is only €50 entry? That's perfect for me! And for Oase between 11 am and 4 pm on Sat it is also only €50 entry? Great information!

My beloved LR with really high GFE level and some beauties, even a classy new one, no question about DFK or BBBJ in LR language, CIM for 25, but 2 hours driving from FRA. Great History Basel Liestal is 320 kms south Darmstadt. Even only about 20 girls, but I don t know how I will manage with my 2 regulars and Andrea and Amelia. As we say in France, on beginning of this new year, I will have problem of the rich, too many great girls, 11 girls in 4 clubs. Frustrating, because impossible to meet them weekly, so I will miss some. Best would be it doesn't work anymore with 4 of them. 6 or 7 would be enough for regulars. Have also to return to Katea. Ru.Thanks for your extra advice and sharing good information on the other palces but my time is very limited so I am just going to stay in the FRA area. I'm actually even considering not bothering with Oase and just staying at Sharks both days. But I love the civllian Taunus Terme public sauna super sauna playground in Bad Homburg. Not just for the many sauna's and cold water options but for seeing normal women naked! LOL!

Check it out http://www.taunus-therme.de/en/.

RubMeister100
01-04-17, 13:40
I just wanted to let you know that Frankfurt is not located in NRW.Sorry, bad punctuation changed the meaning of my question. I was trying to ask a separate question about the general character of the NRW club line ups.

In the hundreds of forum pages I had read before asking these questions I had read a recent post somewhere that the Sharks and Oase line ups could not compete with the NRW clubs. So I was maybe considering changing my flight or driving up to an NRW club.

The clubs in Frankfurt area are: Oase, Mainhatten, Sharks in Darmstadt and World in Giessen.

You will find what you search for in any of this club. My first choice would be Sharks.Thanks for the recommendation of Sharks. From the pictures of the facilities it seems to be more to my tastes. I like the design and facilities of FKK World but I recall it as being very sharky and there being a lot of plastic and too much make up on the girls. Reports here seem to reinforce my memories.

The 100 pages of reports here seem to suggest that Sharks is fresher and more modern than Oase, and the women maybe a bit younger on average and more natural.

And I Sharks apparent attempts to offer some actual "wellness" services. I LOVE Thai Yoga massage but hard to find a good practioner.

In North Rhine Westfalia (NRW) only Golden Time in Brgge near Mnchengladbach can keep up with it.

Enjoy. If you are so much into looks, you may also want to have a look at www.ladies.de there you can see pics of apartment girls throughout Germany.

Best.Thanks for that idea. This girl http://www.diamondescort-frankfurt.de/en/escort-models/maylin/ is incredibly beautiful to me. I wonder if that agency uses actual photos of the actual girl? So many "similar-to" and outright fake pics with online escort agencies catering to tourists.

RubMeister100
01-04-17, 13:44
Normal massages are 30 Euros per hour and I can recommend Ewa (Polish) for a good sports massage. The massage itself is quite strong and intense, but afterwards it feels like you're walking on air. 👍.I know. A great massage leaves me feeling dreamy, if not euphoric!

Thanks for the recommendation of Ewa. (And I understand it is €30 for half an hour.) I LOVE it strong and intense. I am astounded that massage therapists can keep up that intensity for 30 min. Sometimes a take a double massage with a change of masseuses at 30 minutes to keep the power up!

Have you, or anyone tried the Thai Yoga Massage at Sharks?

What about other wellness services like facial treatment, body scrub or pedicure? I just want to relax, take saunas, get pampered, blown and fucked by beautiful women for a weekend!

RubMeister100
01-04-17, 14:06
A few other questions.

A couple might be controversial but I will ask anyways. (Please resist ethical and public and personal health remarks etc).

1. Can we bring our own condoms and lube or do we have to use what the girl brings? I have a latex sensitivity so use polyurethane condoms and silicone based lube.

2. As I just want to hang out for a few days and can only fuck so much, I also want to catch up on some reading. Are iPads allowed or are they prohibited because of camera / privacy issues? Do they have wi-fi in the club?

3. I am curious about AO services but do not want a gang bang situation and nor do I find attractive any of the AO girls that I've seen pictures posted of in the AO club ads. Are AO services even possible in Sharks or is even asking a girl going to put me in her bad books and give me a bad reputation in the club? (I know girls talk among themselves about the clients and they can get you unofficially blacklisted in an hour!

4. I understand anal, DFK and CIM are generally extra charge services. I'm not into any of them. However, I do like doing 2 or 3 positions of sex. I read somewhere that the girls might want to charge extra for multiple positions / Is that so? And if so, I presume asking and "negotiating" for multiple positions in advance might be a good idea.

5. Prostate Massage. Is this generally available?

6. Shaving balls. In reading the ad for Maylin of Diamond Girls escort agency http://www.diamondescort-frankfurt.de/en/escort-models/maylin her ad says that ball licking is available if shaved.

I sometimes shave my balls and ass for my girlfriends because I like them to rim me and suck on my balls. However here in North America, guys with shaved balls and pubic area are sometimes thought of as being a bit gay-looking. Will me walking around with shaved balls and ass and trimmed pubic hair above be viewed as being unusual or in a negative light? I think I already know the answer as Germans and German FKK culture is pretty liberal and non-judgemental. But I just thought I"the ask.

Thanks again guys!

Sirioja
01-04-17, 14:22
Many thanks Sirioja!

So if I arrive at Sharks on Friday between say 12:00 and 2 pm it is only 50 entry? That's perfect for me! And for Oase between 11 am and 4 pm on Sat it is also only 50 entry? Great information!

Thanks for your extra advice and sharing good information on the other palces but my time is very limited so I am just going to stay in the FRA area. I'm actually even considering not bothering with Oase and just staying at Sharks both days. But I love the civllian Taunus Terme public sauna super sauna playground in Bad Homburg. Not just for the many sauna's and cold water options but for seeing normal women naked! LOL!

Check it out http://www.taunus-therme.de/en/.On Friday, Sharks is 65, Oase is 50 every day before 4 pm. Sharks is 50 on Wednesday all day and Sunday before 2 pm.

I don t need to have sauna and too hot for me, I'm more a ice man.

Enjoy your time.

BigBuddy69
01-04-17, 14:40
1. You can bring your own condoms and most of the girls will accept it.

2. It's prohibited.

3. You can try but you'll probably end up blacklisted by the girl and her friends.

4. DFK shouldn't be an extra and if a girl charges you for changing positions, she's a crook. We're not in the Amsterdam RLD.

5. I don't know.

6. No problems with ball shaving in FKK. I do it myself.

Jimmy Boy 99
01-04-17, 15:27
Many thanks Sirioja!

So if I arrive at Sharks on Friday between say 12:00 and 2 pm it is only 50 entry? That's perfect for me! And for Oase between 11 am and 4 pm on Sat it is also only 50 entry? Great information! SnipYou misunderstood him. It's regular entry price (65 Euro) on Friday.

Shark16
01-04-17, 15:51
5. Prostate Massage. Is this generally available?It's not generally available, but if you ask around a little you will find someone who do. Personally, I would not pay extra for that service, but to each his own.

You seem to be more than average interested in massage. Why not try one of the massage parlours in downtown Frankfurt? Starting at 100 E you will get 60 mnts of erotic massage by a totally nude girl with HE (HJ with PM or COB / Spanish). PM is usually 20E extra, but very available. Mutual fondling and DATY always included. FKKs are of course an overall better experience with more value for money, but maybe you have time to squeeze in a short visit?

http://www.kaskade-massagestudio.de/

http://www.premium-massagen.de/ (Note: Closing by the end of February).

http://www.velvet-massage.de/

http://www.pams-lounge.de/