PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Optimist
01-26-17, 20:06
I will be trying Sharks again in a few weeks and plan to stay four days. The motivation is Betty, but I am wondering if any ISG members could suggest others who might appeal to me. Normally I like slim workers with a good instinctive touch and an ability to chat on fun and serious levels. Ability to speak English is not necessary.

I know tastes differ but over the years I save been given some good recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

ExpatLover
01-26-17, 20:15
I will be trying Sharks again in a few weeks and plan to stay four days. The motivation is Betty, but I am wondering if any ISG members could suggest others who might appeal to me. Normally I like slim workers with a good instinctive touch and an ability to chat on fun and serious levels. Ability to speak English is not necessary.

I know tastes differ but over the years I save been given some good recommendations.

Thanks in advance.I don't believe it is a good idea to stay 3/4 days in a row in the same club, may be you should try Oase, Mainhattan.

ExpatLover
01-26-17, 21:00
Try "I want everything for 50 ", it should work well in Sharks.Are you really convinced about your advice?

McGrath
01-26-17, 22:51

Thanks in advance.Neya would probably be your taste. Slim with black hair. Spent an hour with her last time. I liked her and she was fun to chat to, we talked about world stuff at the bar for a while later in the evening.

Free Dude
01-26-17, 23:43

Thanks in advance.Honestly, I don't think so. Last weekend my best sessions were the two girls in Finca (by far). Madi and Lavinia.

Be prepared to negotiate service, or willing to commit to longer sessions. Personally, I'm kind of done with Hessen (the big clubs at least).

Maybe if Mia, Moira, Erica or Annabel return.

Tuber19
01-27-17, 03:54
Thanks. Any reports on current service attitude?

HB. No, they are not my openers. They are what Betty says to me :D lolI was with her on Wednesday for 90 min.

And on Thursday for 60 min.

I think that tells that I liked her service ALOOOT, she is sweet and beautiful also.

RubMeister100
01-27-17, 06:21
Thanks for the report. No wonder people are complaining about the tourists ruining the market place, LOL.I read some of your posting history and you seem to get as much (or more) enjoyment out of being a cheapskate as sex.

Look pal. I've been at this for 30 years and go back to the original Sudfass Sauna club. I have heard you and your fellow cheapskates all whining about how "tourists" (like yourself) are "ruining the marketplace" and how "we" should all band together and boycott the oil companies, girls etc. You have an inflated sense of your influence.

I gave her 110 euros because I know we spent well over the half hour (maybe over an hour?) in the room. Plus she worked her ass off blowing me and choking on my "Anaconda" (while giving me a prostate massage and just plain did her damndest to show me a great time. And she didn't mention a word about money during the 30-45 mimutes we spent chatting on the couch beforehand. Using any measure of customary pricing at Frankfurt FKK's 100 euro was the minimum any girl would have accepted. So hardly ruining any "market place. I gave her an extra 10 euros truly as a token of appreciation of her exemplary efforts.

Her demurring to saying 50 would have been fine was simply her being gracious.

We would all be so lucky if all girls provided the level of service and attitude Elizabeth provided me.

I guess the only thing that would make it better for cheapskates is if after she said that 50 would have been enough would be to snatch the extra money back out of her hands!! LOL (as you say!

Reminds me of a joke where these two guys are at the FKK bar and one says to the other how he would like to fuck that girl. The cheapskate says "out of what?

Exodus8
01-27-17, 08:18
I read some of your posting history and you seem to get as much (or more) enjoyment out of being a cheapskate as sex.

Look pal. I've been at this for 30 years and go back to the original Sudfass Sauna club. I have heard you and your fellow cheapskates all whining about how "tourists" (like yourself) are "ruining the marketplace" and how "we" should all band together and boycott the oil companies, girls etc. You have an inflated sense of your influence.

I gave her 110 euros because I know we spent well over the half hour (maybe over an hour?) in the room. Plus she worked her ass off blowing me and choking on my "Anaconda" (while giving me a prostate massage and just plain did her damndest to show me a great time. And she didn't mention a word about money during the 30-45 mimutes we spent chatting on the couch beforehand. Using any measure of customary pricing at Frankfurt FKK's 100 euro was the minimum any girl would have accepted. So hardly ruining any "market place. I gave her an extra 10 euros truly as a token of appreciation of her exemplary efforts.

Her demurring to saying 50 would have been fine was simply her being gracious.

We would all be so lucky if all girls provided the level of service and attitude Elizabeth provided me.

I guess the only thing that would make it better for cheapskates is if after she said that 50 would have been enough would be to snatch the extra money back out of her hands!! LOL (as you say!

Reminds me of a joke where these two guys are at the FKK bar and one says to the other how he would like to fuck that girl. The cheapskate says "out of what?Yeah guess I'm a cheapskate for not wanting to overpay the standard rate. Whats the point? If her service is good I extend and / or repeat again same day and / or next time.

Look pal, its yr money and tbh it doesn't bother me as I'm a fly in tourists myself.

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! You didn't mention anything in yr original post and now you are sayng it was over 30 min (even over 1 HR) and she would only ask you for 50 e? Guess she rly enjoyed chocking on yr "anaconda" LOL.

Think she deserved at least 150 e even 200 e for her good service so now you are the one being a cheapskate. Sorry I was wrong about you, haha.

Rajat1
01-27-17, 08:55
I was at sharks yesterday from about 4 pm till 10. Nice line up but I was disappointed not to find a perfect rack with a decent face. Only one that stuck my mind was Sabina, beautiful girl but poor attitude. She wouldn't even turn around for you in bed. Anyways she was so beautiful that I took her to room, sucked on her awesome rack, had her in doggy and good bye. She has her dog tattoo on her thigh.

Wir: never.

Then after an hour of relaxing, had an awesome threesome with girls (don't remember the name) sitting at the pole. They both had silicone implants but dang who cares now. They gave me a nice lesbian show followed by threesome.

WiR: too many options in this category to repeat.

Thinking of going back to sharks on Friday.

But can someone recommend a better FKK to visit today? I m confused a lot.

Sirioja
01-27-17, 09:12
Sabina didn't seem busy at GT Bruggen, can't compete for beauty with Kity and for class with Madeleine.

FunExplorer
01-27-17, 10:21
I was at sharks yesterday from about 4 pm till 10. Nice line up but I was disappointed not to find a perfect rack with a decent face. Only one that stuck my mind was Sabina, beautiful girl but poor attitude. She wouldn't even turn around for you in bed. Anyways she was so beautiful that I took her to room, sucked on her awesome rack, had her in doggy and good bye. She has her dog tattoo on her thigh.

Wir: never.

Then after an hour of relaxing, had an awesome threesome with girls (don't remember the name) sitting at the pole. They both had silicone implants but dang who cares now. They gave me a nice lesbian show followed by threesome.

WiR: too many options in this category to repeat.

Thinking of going back to sharks on Friday.

But can someone recommend a better FKK to visit today? I m confused a lot.I would recommend Oase and Palace in that order.

Pistons
01-27-17, 10:47
This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! You didn't mention anything in yr original post and now you are sayng it was over 30 min (even over 1 HR) and she would only ask you for 50 e? Guess she rly enjoyed chocking on yr "anaconda" LOL.Don't mind him. Its obvious how the session went. But he left out small price sensitive details in him first post (prostate massage is the hint). (and perhaps in the last one too). Doesnt sound like he overpaid... I support small tipping if they do well in the room also. Feeling bad afterwards sometimes when in retrospect I conclude the session was better than where my mind would follow, when having my wallet ready...but its mostly a 30 min thingy without other extras, since that rate is quite low... Rarely feeling tipping is that much needed for 1h or cim sessions... as +100% is rough in the first place. So to me I feel the tip is already baked into the price at that level...

Optimist
01-27-17, 11:36
Honestly, I don't think so. Last weekend my best sessions were the two girls in Finca (by far). Madi and Lavinia.

Be prepared to negotiate service, or willing to commit to longer sessions. Personally, I'm kind of done with Hessen (the big clubs at least).

Maybe if Mia, Moira, Erica or Annabel return.Madi is back in Finca? The small girl?

Exodus8
01-27-17, 11:49
since that rate is quite low... Depends where you compared it to, LOL.

It seems he tipped over 100% in his 1st post that's why I pointed it out. Again people can fucking do whatever they want with their money. I want value for me money at least not get skinned alive, LOL.

RaynKnight11
01-27-17, 11:56
Usually, a normal behavior guy goes to a girl who is attractive for his tastes, so, like in normal life, after asking her name and where she comes from, most speak English, I just say to her I find her pretty, all women like to hear this when it's respectfully said and then I ask her if she is free. With my regulars, we chat for longer time and I'm happy one of my very regular who heard me so often about my passion for ski, is now trying at home. I wish her to enjoy her last home days before returning, but to a higher level place, her model beauty deserves.Thanks mate and to all who responded!

I should have made clear that I get the whole 'take me to a room' would work, but I was trying to get more about how to just chat with the girl for a while before. I suppose it would help me gauge if the service would be good or mechanical.

Another question if I may:

What's the count usually for a Tuesday? I'm thinking of getting there around 3/4 and staying till late. I understand tastes differ, so I guess I like slim, nice boobs (fake not a problem, in fact I quite like them) and a flat stomach is a must. Service wise looking for DFK / GFE experience.

Thanks again for any help.

Optimist
01-27-17, 12:31
Rajat. Free Dude's post gives you a potentially good answer if you have a car.

Optimist
01-27-17, 12:46
Free Dude. Thanks again. Forgot to say, if I don't get offered top service for 50 euros then I certainly don't go. The girls need my money more than I need them. Any good working girl will spot that I am likely to be a repeat multi hour booker, with a heart as soft as they come. even though I stick to 50 on first session.

BigBuddy69
01-27-17, 13:05
Are you really convinced about your advice?That's called a joke.

Optimist
01-27-17, 13:26
I don't believe it is a good idea to stay 3/4 days in a row in the same club, may be you should try Oase, Mainhattan.Well I guess you can advise me. But I'm afrid it's inappropriate for me: A after going to FKK for 15 years, I think I know what suits me. Staying in one club is excellent as it means the girls and staff cut one some slack and service improves as one quickly gets to be a familiar face.

PussyTamer
01-27-17, 16:06
Does anyone know if Nastia is still around at Sharks? I'm planning to be there next week. Thank you.

Sirioja
01-27-17, 17:56
Thanks mate and to all who responded!

I should have made clear that I get the whole 'take me to a room' would work, but I was trying to get more about how to just chat with the girl for a while before. I suppose it would help me gauge if the service would be good or mechanical.

Another question if I may:

What's the count usually for a Tuesday? I'm thinking of getting there around 3/4 and staying till late. I understand tastes differ, so I guess I like slim, nice boobs (fake not a problem, in fact I quite like them) and a flat stomach is a must. Service wise looking for DFK / GFE experience.

Thanks again for any help.Go to girls who attract you, smile to them, even they are prostitutes, speak to them like with a woman, ask them about what you enjoy for sex. Girls who ask extra money for kissing, usually don't kiss fluently.

Blond Patricia now with silicon is a real GFE, blond Sandra. De also.

Tuesday is usually the slowest day.

Exodus8
01-27-17, 19:42
Sabina didn't seem busy at GT Bruggen, can't compete for beauty with Kity and for class with Madeleine.Thats bc she asks for 1 HR for baby kisses, LOL.

Member #4585
01-27-17, 22:15
Does anyone know if Nastia is still around at Sharks? I'm planning to be there next week. Thank you.I last saw Nasty last Sunday.

Member #4585
01-27-17, 22:21
had an awesome threesome with girls (don't remember the name) sitting at the pole. They both had silicone implants but dang who cares now. They gave me a nice lesbian show followed by threesome.

WiR: too many options in this category to repeat.If these are the blond girls with silicone breasts that hang out at the pole dance podium where also Yvette, Megan, Cosmina, Lavinia, Sabina and formerly Evita congregate then one of the girls you had a threesome with would have been Denisa. She is nothing special for me, so it is good Denisa was good for you and you enjoyed her silicone implants. If you not repeat with Denisa she gives you the angry eye.

Rajat1
01-28-17, 00:31
If these are the blond girls with silicone breasts that hang out at the pole dance podium where also Yvette, Megan, Cosmina, Lavinia, Sabina and formerly Evita congregate then one of the girls you had a threesome with would have been Denisa. She is nothing special for me, so it is good Denisa was good for you and you enjoyed her silicone implants. If you not repeat with Denisa she gives you the angry eye.Indeed she was Denisa, Nd second girl was Lavinia or yvetta.

TankTank123
01-28-17, 00:53
Indeed she was Denisa, Nd second girl was Lavinia or yvetta.Lavinia did not have implants last year.

Carpe Viam
01-28-17, 05:22
They were present this Friday.

Hi gents,

Does anyone know if Dora is back or when she will be back?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if Nastia is still around at Sharks? I'm planning to be there next week. Thank you.

Tuber19
01-28-17, 05:49
I have been in Sharks for 3 days and line up was great with many newcomers, I have been with 6 girls (some more than once) and like 5 , with only 1 dissapoint, this is so far my best rate, maybe I know how to find good girls now.

1) Betty, petit girl with beutiful face, always sits on sofa under the fish tank with her friends, I rate her as a 9 on looks and 9 on servies (she only give light kisses) but overall she is my superstar.

2) Roxana, tall blone girl, always sits on the sofa under the stairs which go up to cave rooms and jacuzy, her looks are 8 and she gives 9. 5 for service, even for 30 min.

3) Lena: this is new girl, her 1st day in the club and she will be back after 3 weeks, the girl is 8 in looks and her service in 10 , she will do her best to finish her job, I had hard time finishing but she helped me sooo good, although we stayed more than half an hour, she wanted only 50 euro, I was ready to give her 100 for her service and it past half an hour and usually girls will charge from the first second of the second half, so I gave her 50+ 20 tip, thought she deserves more.

4) Gia: black hair, she walks around alot and have beutiful face (8. 5) service (8) nothing special, but she looks hot and have a nice chat in room, she is smart.

5) Stefani: the youngest girl in the club, she is new and she is 18 (looks 16 max) , looks 7. 5 and servis is 7 , she dosent speak english well, only few words because she is new, would reapet although no special service, but she is so tight.

6) Elisa (or something like this) , black hair and sits with Bitty, looks 7 , servise 8 , I think she cheated on the time with me, she said 70 min although I think we didn't come close to an hour, I have no watch, I trusted her, but I feel she cheted on time, gave her 150 euro but would not repeat, she was the only wrong decision on my 3 visit to sharks, which Surprised me as i get wrong decistion more often , but this time only one mistake , it eather new girls have great service, or I developed my skilss wich I doubt.

Going to Oase on Saterday, then I have 3 days to visit any club in Frankfurt.

I'm now alone (I was with a friend but he is back home) if you alone and wants to met in club PM me.

Hessen Bub
01-28-17, 09:47
Lavinia did not have implants last year.She still doesn't have any.

HB.

Tuber19
01-28-17, 16:39
I have been in Sharks for 3 days and line up was great with many newcomers, I have been with 6 girls (some more than once) and like 5 , with only 1 dissapoint, this is so far my best rate, maybe I know how to find good girls now.

1) Betty, petit girl with beutiful face, always sits on sofa under the fish tank with her friends, I rate her as a 9 on looks and 9 on servies (she only give light kisses) but overall she is my superstar.

2) Roxana, tall blone girl, always sits on the sofa under the stairs which go up to cave rooms and jacuzy, her looks are 8 and she gives 9. 5 for service, even for 30 min.

3) Lena: this is new girl, her 1st day in the club and she will be back after 3 weeks, the girl is 8 in looks and her service in 10 , she will do her best to finish her job, I had hard time finishing but she helped me sooo good, although we stayed more than half an hour, she wanted only 50 euro, I was ready to give her 100 for her service and it past half an hour and usually girls will charge from the first second of the second half, so I gave her 50+ 20 tip, thought she deserves more.

4) Gia: black hair, she walks around alot and have beutiful face (8. 5) service (8) nothing special, but she looks hot and have a nice chat in room, she is smart.

5) Stefani: the youngest girl in the club, she is new and she is 18 (looks 16 max) , looks 7. 5 and servis is 7 , she dosent speak english well, only few words because she is new, would reapet although no special service, but she is so tight.

6) Elisa (or something like this) , black hair and sits with Bitty, looks 7 , servise 8 , I think she cheated on the time with me, she said 70 min although I think we didn't come close to an hour, I have no watch, I trusted her, but I feel she cheted on time, gave her 150 euro but would repeat, she was the only wrong decision on my 3 visit to sharks, which is very rare, as I think going with new girl is unpredictable, it eather new girls have great service, or I developed my skilss wich I doubt.

Going to Oase on Saterday, then I have 3 days to visit any club in Frankfurt.

I'm now alone (I was with a friend but he is back home) if you alone and wants to met in club PM me.

Papa84
01-28-17, 21:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ExpatLover
01-28-17, 22:33

3) Lena: this is new girl, her 1st day in the club and she will be back after 3 weeks, the girl is 8 in looks and her service in 10 , she will do her best to finish her job, I had hard time finishing but she helped me sooo good, although we stayed more than half an hour, she wanted only 50 euro, I was ready to give her 100 for her service and it past half an hour and usually girls will charge from the first second of the second half, so I gave her 50+ 20 tip, thought she deserves more....Can only confirm your report, was there today and the LU was just great.

PussyLiccker
01-29-17, 06:45
Thanks for the report Tuber. Something I don't get is your metric. 9 for service with light kissing? Perhaps there is more to how you metric with such a score as you only provided the kissing aspect. I can understand if find a girl very attractive (Also people value different aspects of service), but a metric is more of technical score than something like attraction. Perhaps a more in-depth scoring system with other aspects can give us a better idea of your experiences.

Also, referring to a score of 8 as nothing special is unexpected.

I have read German reports, and found them to come closest to providing idea for the reader. Oh man do they go into technical details!

Tuber19
01-29-17, 07:00
Thanks for the report Tuber. Something I don't get is your metric. 9 for service with light kissing? Perhaps there is more to how you metric with such a score as you only provided the kissing aspect. I can understand if find a girl very attractive (Also people value different aspects of service), but a metric is more of technical score than something like attraction. Perhaps a more in-depth scoring system with other aspects can give us a better idea of your experiences.

Also, referring to a score of 8 as nothing special is unexpected.

I have read German reports, and found them to come closest to providing idea for the reader. Oh man do they go into technical details!Ok I have to explain.

1- I guess you are right about my service metric, its not technical, its my happiness with the service I get from the girl.

So 9 because light kissing (means 10 if she gives DFK) and that's my own taste not technically, this might not be very helpfull but I have no idia about the technical metric.

2- 8 for service because she dosent complain about long fucking or some positions, she does what you like, but the blow job was average and little kissing on lip is why I said nothing spicial, ok some will give less than 8 , but I found 8 is reasonable for her, its just my rating because I have no idea about how is the technical rate works.

PussyLiccker
01-29-17, 07:24
Thanks for explaining. That gives us a relative idea of your metric.

Dutedrac
01-29-17, 15:17
8 for service because she dosent complain about long fucking or some positions, she does what you like, but the blow job was average and little kissing on lip is why I said nothing spicial, ok some will give less than 8 , but I found 8 is reasonable for her, its just my rating because I have no idea about how is the technical rate works.Hey some mongers are really rude. She didn't even complain about being fucked and you give her just an 8 instead of a 10 ?

With their efforts not being appreciated, no wonder the sharkettes are getting more and more bitchy nowadays.

Pistons
01-30-17, 01:38
With their efforts not being appreciated, no wonder the sharkettes are getting more and more bitchy nowadays.Well, you know what they say about the higher frequency of kissers at Sharks? When you kiss them, you move closer to their sharp teeths 😗

Jmioffe
01-30-17, 03:16
The Alexandra I know is Moldavian, platinum blonde, voluptuous body with huge natural ones. Usually sits at the pole dance stage near the other staircase, the main one. I don't know what "more sizzle than steak" means and I don't think she looks like the photos of Tiffany Mynx, either. Thanks for the feedback, sorry for the late response. Oh, I was mistaken. The Tiffany Mynx I was wondering about is Bianca. By "more sizzle than steak" I mean that she comes off as a great performer outside the room, but inside, it's debatable.

Asian23
01-30-17, 20:37
Hi everyone,

Been heavily thinking of visiting Frankfurt for FKK during this Easter as that's the only time I can make it, I've been to Frankfurt quite a few times but never during Easter. Is the lineups really as bad as they say where there are no girls?

AznHotBoy
01-30-17, 22:29
Hey some mongers are really rude. She didn't even complain about being fucked and you give her just an 8 instead of a 10 ?

With their efforts not being appreciated, no wonder the sharkettes are getting more and more bitchy nowadays.Defeats the purpose of a review board if we just give 10/10 to girls that don't complain about being fucked. These girls can get other jobs if they don't like the sex, last I checked the EU is still a free region where the girls can chose their jobs.

Also it won't be fair to other outstanding girls like Sandra DE to rate average girls with the same service level as her.

If you think not complaining qualifies a 10/10 rating you are free to think that and other reader should take note to your reviews.

Member #4585
01-31-17, 04:21
Hi everyone,

Been heavily thinking of visiting Frankfurt for FKK during this Easter as that's the only time I can make it, I've been to Frankfurt quite a few times but never during Easter. Is the lineups really as bad as they say where there are no girls?No, not really. The clubs are still open during Easter so there will be some girls working. Even on Cristmas day for the clubs ooen there are some girls working. It can be kind of fun.

Another way to look at it is whereas before you had so much choice you have the dilemna of not knowing which girl to choose, with a lesser lune up thee choices are much simpler. So the good recommended girl you never tried can be tried or you can go to your tier 2 girls as your tier 1 girls are at the local disco picking up young Romanian boys instead.

Member #4581
01-31-17, 04:36
Defeats the purpose of a review board if we just give 10/10 to girls that don't complain about being fucked. These girls can get other jobs if they don't like the sex, last I checked the EU is still a free region where the girls can chose their jobs.

Also it won't be fair to other outstanding girls like Sandra DE to rate average girls with the same service level as her.

If you think not complaining qualifies a 10/10 rating you are free to think that and other reader should take note to your reviews.He was mocking Tuber. The operative word is sarcasm.

However, I don't agree with that. We give whatever subjective reviews and ratings we feel apt. It is far better to provide one's own review than mock someone else's review or rating.

Asian23
01-31-17, 04:40
No, not really. The clubs are still open during Easter so there will be some girls working. Even on Cristmas day for the clubs ooen there are some girls working. It can be kind of fun.

Another way to look at it is whereas before you had so much choice you have the dilemna of not knowing which girl to choose, with a lesser lune up thee choices are much simpler. So the good recommended girl you never tried can be tried or you can go to your tier 2 girls as your tier 1 girls are at the local disco picking up young Romanian boys instead.Is this year significantly different in line up though? Orthodox Easter is the same as catholic Easter?

Sirioja
01-31-17, 06:28
Defeats the purpose of a review board if we just give 10/10 to girls that don't complain about being fucked. These girls can get other jobs if they don't like the sex, last I checked the EU is still a free region where the girls can chose their jobs.

If you think not complaining qualifies a 10/10 rating you are free to think that and other reader should take note to your reviews.Are you so sure Romanian or Bulgarian girls are really free to choose job? I m not really sure they choose and find brothel address on their own. Also not sure they like to have sex all day in brothel, even some can give good illusion.

I agree for Sandra. De nice behavior.

Hessen Bub
01-31-17, 08:02
Catholic and orthodox Easter are on the same date this year. So quite a few girls will take days off. Can't estimate the number of girls available, but lineup will be weaker than on a normal weekend.

HB.

Sirioja
01-31-17, 08:30
Catholic and orthodox Easter are on the same date this year. So quite a few girls will take days off. Can't estimate the number of girls available, but lineup will be weaker than on a normal weekend.

HB.Most of good business, Orthodox Romanian girls will return home with their family for Easter and they usually stay longer than week end.

JBoarman
01-31-17, 10:04
For a first timer, had a great time. Loved the LU. Lot of girls with 7/8/9 looks. Service level, I would rate 7-8 to most and 9 to just one provider.

50 Eur only gets you LFK, BBJ and sex. No DFK and DATY. Included in service by few providers, but not all. 1 hour gets you STD. + Massage, DATY with most. Still didn't get DFK from any. May be I wasn't pushing it too hard and I was OK. Actually I did not feel like doing it to same lips that does BBJ all day.

I am bad at remembering names, but most providers were from Romania, both blondes and brunettes. Lot of smoke at the club. Decent food, with variety and menu changed several times in span of 10 hours I stayed at the club. Found rooms quite clean, bathroom was clean and so was the locker room area.

Couldn't enjoy the jacuzzi. Its at a odd place upstairs with nothing to do there and no providers around. Sauna, Steam room also OK.

Found bar also ok. Employees at the front were very friendly. Ended up going to Oase the following day. Report in respective section.

I have a layover in Frankfurt on Sun, Feb 19th and I may end up going to Sharks, but have read several posts on Sharks sundays being worse. RubMeister100's visit to Oase on Sunday was also bad. Out of the two bad LUs at both club, I'll take a chance and may end up visiting Sharks. Hope to see Nastia. Have read lot about her.

Ggeorge6
01-31-17, 14:46
Club notes I love the new addition rooms they added by the S&M room. There were 5-6 rooms opened on that wing on Friday but on Sunday they opened the other side of the room as well (I didn't walk over to check though but they didn't block it off anymore). They also removed the water cooler that was normally in the kitchen. Eventhough most of the time it was empty I like the option of getting something to drink without going to the bar.The water cooler is near the sauna now, but no cups.

Does anyone know what that ice sink near the steam room is for?

The only bad thing is I find the Romanian influence overall is becoming one of tyring to always get more out of the customer and give less of themselves. No matter how much or how little.

Might be my last trip to the Frankfurt FKK's because of the Romanian invasion. Next stop either Medellin or Switzerland. I don't mind paying, I just want super hot girls and less upsell attitude.This. I enjoyed FKK Sharks but some Romanians I dealt with (more often the really good looking ones) were so ratchet and had such an entitled attitude. I know it's a job but good salesmanship doesn't involve being rude and repeating the same thing over and over again. Ok you don't like me, fine. But at least be a pro.

FormulaOneFan
01-31-17, 19:40
Water cooler in cafe area is back if that's the one being references.

Forgot Tuesday we dessious day. Man it is slow, but it's only 730 p. Total be-team here now and I may bail and go to oase or mainhattan.

ExpatLover
01-31-17, 20:43
For a first timer, had a great time. Loved the LU. Lot of girls with 7/8/9 looks. Service level, I would rate 7-8 to most and 9 to just one provider.

50 Eur only gets you LFK, BBJ and sex. No DFK and DATY. Included in service by few providers, but not all. 1 hour gets you STD. + Massage, DATY with most. Still didn't get DFK from any. May be I wasn't pushing it too hard and I was OK. Actually I did not feel like doing it to same lips that does BBJ all day.

I am bad at remembering names, but most providers were from Romania, both blondes and brunettes. Lot of smoke at the club. Decent food, with variety and menu changed several times in span of 10 hours I stayed at the club. Found rooms quite clean, bathroom was clean and so was the locker room area.

Couldn't enjoy the jacuzzi. Its at a odd place upstairs with nothing to do there and no providers around. Sauna, Steam room also OK..Getting everything in a 1 hour session is quite difficult, better to book the girl 3 or 4 hours to get the full service and also the girl will be far more relax when she knows that she will easily cover her daily costs by staying with you.

Hessen Bub
01-31-17, 21:07
Does anyone know what that ice sink near the steam room is for?Most Americans like a lot of ice in their soft drinks. The ice sind is for self service if you need more ice in your drink. Feel free to help yourself.

HB.

ExpatLover
01-31-17, 21:18
Most Americans like a lot of ice in their soft drinks. The ice sind is for self service if you need more ice in your drink. Feel free to help yourself.

HB.Sorry I don't believe it is the right answer, in many spa that I visited you have ice available in order to use it like a towel to clean you skin and to refresh your body that it is why it is situated close to the sauna etc.

Citizen Kane
01-31-17, 21:37
Most Americans like a lot of ice in their soft drinks. The ice sind is for self service if you need more ice in your drink. Feel free to help yourself.

HB.World has very handy ice dispensers in the toilets. They do make your drinks taste funny though...

AznHotBoy
01-31-17, 23:01
He was mocking Tuber. The operative word is sarcasm.

However, I don't agree with that. We give whatever subjective reviews and ratings we feel apt. It is far better to provide one's own review than mock someone else's review or rating.If that was sarcasm then my apologies. I did mention in my post that people are free to post whatever subjective reviews they want. I give 10/10 to girls that don't smell and look like a man.

Are you so sure Romanian or Bulgarian girls are really free to choose job? I m not really sure they choose and find brothel address on their own. Also not sure they like to have sex all day in brothel, even some can give good illusion.

I agree for Sandra. De nice behavior.I'm not sure about every girl, but most of them have the choice to do something else. Maybe not a job that pays 100 EU per hour, but there is always other jobs to choose. They can even choose not to have a pimp for a "boyfriend" but they think that's love. LOL.

Optimist
02-01-17, 10:22
Jnpr30. What you wrote (quoted in previous post) is the perfect recommendation.

Optimist
02-01-17, 10:25
Tuber. Thanks again for your field report. Don't be discouraged by some members comments: too many of us live in pay sex forbidden lands and substitute forum activity for going to FKK most of the year.

BigBuddy69
02-01-17, 13:54
Getting everything in a 1 hour session is quite difficult, better to book the girl 3 or 4 hours to get the full service and also the girl will be far more relax when she knows that she will easily cover her daily costs by staying with you.Are you serious?

You must really be an easy target for the girls. And you don't even kiss!

Action22
02-01-17, 17:34
Treasures Houston was great-10 years ago. Almost like a FKK, especially during the day.

Hey,

Thanks. Treasures Houston. All I can say. All (and I mean all) ethnicities, all types of bodies, all types of backgrounds (students to entrepreneurs to working hoes to moms to ratchets). And I go with my female friends, and the black strippers like us so they just chill in our booth (they even brought us vodka in solo cups after the bar closed). Beautiful beautiful and a better buffet and very good drink specials (eg $6 Greygoose triples /3 oz which are really quintuples /5 oz) during happy hour. In TX strip clubs you just go to drink, eat, watch the game, maybe get a lap dance which yes, is $20/ song. If you're smooth you can run your hands to certain places, my favorite move is stuffing $1 on / near / in their vag. If smart you'll spend less than one hundred. It's more of a watch+blue ball experience, but I sometimes wear sweatpants with no underwear for fun (black strippers think its hilarious, white+Hispanics are either crept out or try to solicit, or both LOL). Strip clubs in NOLA FQ are a tourist trap like all things FQ, I would sent you to She She's or Passions (if you like the blackies) in East End. But ya it's just a different 'interface', the us strip club to FKK experience..

BadinSweet
02-01-17, 19:08
Thanks for the update about the water cooler Ggeorge6 and FormulaOneFan. I will be there this weekend to enjoy it. Hopefully they are able to put on SAT1 channel this Sunday for the SuperBowl game. Last time during the Conf playoff they couldn't turn it on because it was down (per the lady up front).

Sirioja
02-01-17, 22:49
I'm not sure about every girl, but most of them have the choice to do something else. Maybe not a job that pays 100 EU per hour, but there is always other jobs to choose. They can even choose not to have a pimp for a "boyfriend" but they think that's love. LOL.Even some WGs can make in a day what people make in 2 or 3 months in Romania, but who enjoy this money? Many lazy Romanian taxi driver / BF / pimp, who are not able to work to buy their Mercedes. What are many girls in Romanian culture nowadays? Just piece of meat to make fast money. My new number 1 in Germany works 15 hours everyday, why? No pressure? Even she claims to have no BF and she is really passionate in room. She made only 200 per month working in a restaurant on north Bucharest, but I m sad for her, I don't think she is really free, to have to work so much. A Mazda bought after only 1 month in brothel. Lucky lazy guy.

ExpatLover
02-02-17, 09:40
Even some WGs can make in a day what people make in 2 or 3 months in Romania, but who enjoy this money? Many lazy Romanian taxi driver / BF / pimp, who are not able to work to buy their Mercedes. What are many girls in Romanian culture nowadays? Just piece of meat to make fast money. My new number 1 in Germany works 15 hours everyday, why? No pressure? Even she claims to have no BF and she is really passionate in room. She made only 200 per month working in a restaurant on north Bucharest, but I m sad for her, I don't think she is really free, to have to work so much. A Mazda bought after only 1 month in brothel. Lucky lazy guy.I am not a dreamer but I think that most of the girls in the big FKK are free and work for their own, specially when they drive their car and have a apartment.

Ggeorge6
02-02-17, 10:49
Treasures Houston was great-10 years ago. Almost like a FKK, especially during the day.HA! Yes I remember those glory days. Still beautiful women today but, ya, a lot changed since that crack down from that lesbian mayor LOL. Onyx in Houston is still amazing, best music, and those ladies are very permissive. They let us take photos haha.

Thanks for the update about the water cooler Ggeorge6 and FormulaOneFan. I will be there this weekend to enjoy it. Hopefully they are able to put on SAT1 channel this Sunday for the SuperBowl game. Last time during the Conf playoff they couldn't turn it on because it was down (per the lady up front).You know it'll be on at like 0130 or something? But ya I'd be glued to that TV if I were at an FKK during super bowl. I wish they had TVs inside the area, but on another note I'm kinda happy they don't.

Sirioja
02-02-17, 16:39
I am not a dreamer but I think that most of the girls in the big FKK are free and work for their own, specially when they drive their car and have a apartment.How many WGs at Sharks, Oase, World and Mainhattan have a car? How many pimps drive girls to these clubs to be fucked, saying to GF: I love You, have good day at work. How many WGs have apartment alone? How many sleep in clubs?

Maybe we don t visit same FRA clubs, but I would prefer to mistake and to be sure all these women are free to choose.

AznHotBoy
02-02-17, 21:42
Many lazy Romanian taxi driver / BF / pimp, who are not able to work to buy their Mercedes. What are many girls in Romanian culture nowadays? Just piece of meat to make fast money. My new number 1 in Germany works 15 hours everyday, why? No pressure? Even she claims to have no BF and she is really passionate in room.Many of my regular girls also claim they don't have boyfriends. They choose to work long hours because they know they won't make much money after their youth fades. They are trying to get as much as they can right now. Each girl has their own plans and are free to decide when to quit. I remember a German girl at GT told me once that she rather spend money on a boyfriend that she likes than to marry an old rich guy that is ugly. That's her choice and many working Romanian girls have the same choice. Maybe it's fashionable to have a lazy pimp for a boyfriend in Romania and the girls like it.

Pistons
02-03-17, 01:02
How many WGs at Sharks, Oase, World and Mainhattan have a car? How many pimps drive girls to these clubs to be fucked, saying to GF: I love You, have good day at work. How many WGs have apartment alone? How many sleep in clubs?

Maybe we don t visit same FRA clubs, but I would prefer to mistake and to be sure all these women are free to choose.Inside info from reliable source says 10% of the romanians work alone. Meaning not having a pinp nor a bf. Not sure about other nationalities. I assume that percentage is lower more or less. Maybe lowest with the germans, since getting to the clubs is easier for them.

They pay their bf's, so that they have time to kill at the gym, building muscles, so when they are done at the gym, they have no power left for sex, but can defent the girl when she returns to romania. Where I read they implemented a rather insane new law now (perhaps the most insane law I've ever heard. And some of the loosers from it will be prostitute girls among others. Might be grounded in reality then what so many girls do if Romania turns into complete anarchy. But if I was a romanian working girl, I'd try to move permanently instead. I wouldnt dare settling in romania with that political arena there at the moment... So getting a punter boyfriend would be the smart thing to do.

Craiova
02-03-17, 01:49
Inside info from reliable source says 10% of the romanians work alone. Meaning not having a pinp nor a bf. Not sure about other nationalities. I assume that percentage is lower more or less. Maybe lowest with the germans, since getting to the clubs is easier for them.Reliable source LOL after so much false intel you already gave here. First percentage of girls with pimp has more or less nothing to do with nationality but is more connected with girls age and work experience. Older girls in average more indepentent. And second there's a large difference between pimp and BF. Only a small percentage at FKK club level has pimp most girls have real BF or even husband. And who sits in a glass house shouldn't throw moral stones. The club girls laugh about us bc we're the poor guys must pay for sex and a lot of them have GF or even wife. LOL.

Hessen Bub
02-03-17, 01:59
I am not a dreamer but I think that most of the girls in the big FKK are free and work for their own, specially when they drive their car and have a apartment.Then you are a dreamer.

HB.

Pistons
02-03-17, 02:00
Craiova: You need to read posts properly before responding. Just a hint. I did say 'pimp or a BF'. Are you one of these BF's perhaps? (Or why else be named Craiova?)

If you refer to my talk regarding that new romanian law as moral stones, then sure... have your own thoughts about it... but yes, I know its pretty messed up work prospects for many young men in romania or elsewhere... now that I read more about that new law, it does have its limitations, but corruption is a wide term, so it is hard to say exactly where it could lead...

Craiova
02-03-17, 04:41
Are you one of these BF's perhaps? (Or why else be named Craiova?)Wow how do you get this? You're right! I'm the godfather of Craiova and the real BF of around two dozen girls all working in FKK clubs.

Pistons
02-03-17, 05:06
Wow how do you get this? You're right! I'm the godfather of Craiova and the real BF of around two dozen girls all working in FKK clubs.A question is a question. Not a statement. So a simple yes or a no is enough.

MikeodAmerika
02-03-17, 06:04
I'm about to take my first trip to an FKK. I have read through the tread and appreciate all the info.

I do have a couple of questions for some of you with experience.

On average what does a girl normally make in a night?

If I want to spend 3 or 4 hours with a girl in the club is there any chance of bargaining for the extended time or is 3 hours 300 and 4 hours 400? If I find a girl I like I would prefer an extended time period with her, including at the bar and jacuzzi. Does that type of thing happen in an FKK?

Thanks.

SobeLizard
02-03-17, 07:57
Many of my regular girls also claim they don't have boyfriends. They choose to work long hours because they know they won't make much money after their youth fades. They are trying to get as much as they can right now. Each girl has their own plans and are free to decide when to quit. I remember a German girl at GT told me once that she rather spend money on a boyfriend that she likes than to marry an old rich guy that is ugly. That's her choice and many working Romanian girls have the same choice. Maybe it's fashionable to have a lazy pimp for a boyfriend in Romania and the girls like it.I don't know why people on this board want to talk this kind of cock and bullshit.

What they (girls) do with their money is none of anyone's business.

I never hear the girls talk about how the guys make all this money and rather than spend it on their wife, kids, mother, father, grand-parents, uncle, auntie, cousins, donation to church they spend it on working girls. These idiots would probably blow more money on working girls than they would spend on their own family members. This may be the truth be you never hear them talk about how we spend our money.

SobeLizard
02-03-17, 08:02
How about rubbing pussy on cock bb?

Is it included for 50 euro?

FormulaOneFan
02-03-17, 08:20
I don't know why people on this board want to talk this kind of cock and bullshit.

Totally agree. As much as I'd love to 'save' a few girls that I've met over the years who I think deserve better, it's not my place to judge what they do, who they are associated with, etc. I do know at least a half dozen girls whose end-game is to get out with seed money to make a life for themselves. Either back in Romania or elsewhere. As much as I love fucking my favorite girls, I'd hate to see them become Sylvania.

Member #4585
02-03-17, 08:49
I never hear the girls talk about how the guys make all this money and rather than spend it on their wife, kids, mother, father, grand-parents, uncle, auntie, cousins, donation to church they spend it on working girls. These idiots would probably blow more money on working girls than they would spend on their own family members. This may be the truth be you never hear them talk about how we spend our money.In my experience the girls do scoff at the amounts guys spend on working girls explaining why the girls have no qualms pumping guys for extras and tips since guys seems to have an un-ending pool of cash to give them.

Just a different view. The girls may not say it to you direct.

Member #4585
02-03-17, 08:52

Is it included for 50 euro?Some girls will allow this experience, but usually more when she knows you or spend a bit more than fifty. I guess the girl if she does not know you is concerned that while you are rubbing your cock bareback up and down her pussy lips that you just slide your shaft into her sheaf.

If you ask around there are girls that will do AO if that is what you are really after.

Member #4585
02-03-17, 08:54
Totally agree. As much as I'd love to 'save' a few girls that I've met over the years who I think deserve better, it's not my place to judge what they do, who they are associated with, etc. I do know at least a half dozen girls whose end-game is to get out with seed money to make a life for themselves. Either back in Romania or elsewhere. As much as I love fucking my favorite girls, I'd hate to see them become Sylvania.Sylvania has explained that the reason she is working is that she did not really save for retirement and so got into the game relatively recently in her career implying that she had not been a life long working girl. Maybe the story Sylvania explained to you is different.

AznHotBoy
02-03-17, 15:23
I don't know why people on this board want to talk this kind of cock and bullshit.

I never hear the girls talk about how the guys make all this money and rather than spend it on their wife, kids, mother, father, grand-parents, uncle, auntie, cousins, donation to church they spend it on working girls. These idiots would probably blow more money on working girls than they would spend on their own family members. This may be the truth be you never hear them talk about how we spend our money.Do you know how to read? The whole point of my post is about girls can spend on whatever they like and it's not anyone's business.

Also plenty of Shark girls complain about guys only want to spend 50 eu and ask for every service. The girls talk more amongst themselves than we do. Some girls at Sharks rather sit in a group and talk all day than to get business. Like you said most of us idiots are just blowing money looking for pussy.

ExpatLover
02-03-17, 16:38
I'm about to take my first trip to an FKK. I have read through the tread and appreciate all the info.

I do have a couple of questions for some of you with experience.

If I want to spend 3 or 4 hours with a girl in the club is there any chance of bargaining for the extended time or is 3 hours 300 and 4 hours 400? If I find a girl I like I would prefer an extended time period with her, including at the bar and jacuzzi. Does that type of thing happen in an FKK?

Thanks.You can bargain everything but first most of the girls will refuse less than 100/ hour and second it will impact the service. The girls are not machines, when they feel no stress they will give you more it is as easy as that.

Jymondor
02-03-17, 19:40
If you ask around there are girls that will do AO if that is what you are really after.I wouldn't recommend to ask around about AO at Sharks. You can be blacklisted. Not because girls follow the rules so strictly. Just imagine this. You ask girls about AO and most of them refuse. Next time you approach the same girl for the normal covered session. But other girls know that you are looking for AO. So girls will worry about her reputation because other might think that she agreed for AO.

Jymondor
02-03-17, 19:46

Is it included for 50 euro?Some girls provide pussy rubbing against the bare cock. Very few of them. I know the names but not sure if I should disclose them since some people believe that pussy rubbing cause the same health hazard as AO. I like this experience however most of girls at Sharks shave pussy not every day. If pussy is not freshly shaved pussy rubbing is not exactly what you expect.

BTW some girl use pussy rubbing to provoke AO with $$$ extra.

BigBuddy69
02-03-17, 21:35
Ok but what happens if they provoke AO and you don't want to pay any extra? They can't go complain at the reception!

And what happens if a guy and a girl don't agree on the time spent together, since no one at the staff checks the time of entrance in the room?

Jymondor
02-03-17, 22:15
Ok but what happens if they provoke AO and you don't want to pay any extra? Just ask for condom an do normal room.

FormulaOneFan
02-03-17, 22:51
Sylvania has explained that the reason she is working is that she did not really save for retirement and so got into the game relatively recently in her career implying that she had not been a life long working girl. Maybe the story Sylvania explained to you is different.I was merely using her as an example of an older working lady. I've specifically had one girl say she didn't want to become Sylvania, but rather wanted to move back to Romania and open a business.

I've stated many times that I have a ton of respect for her work ethic, she's one of the hardest working ladies I've ever seen.

The Cane
02-03-17, 23:09
So far, Sharks has been the club with the most energy. More guys and gals than at any of the other clubs I have been back to so far (Palace, Oase, and Mainhattan). But still, I did not session. I was looking for just that one that I had to have, but I did not see her at Sharks. There were some cuties there, but I guess that once you've been at this game for so long, you start to get really picky. I mean, I didn't choose one tute because after approaching her, I decided I didn't like her smile LOL! Or, maybe somebody looked good from their side profile, but then when I was looking at them straight on, I did not find them to be as attractive. Most just didn't pass "face control" if you will. The face is really, really, really important to me, and it can compensate for some other thing that might be lacking. If I can't get past that face, then I won't be getting to those hind quarters anytime soon either! Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Well for as long as this trip lasts anyway!

Hessen Bub
02-03-17, 23:29
And what happens if a guy and a girl don't agree on the time spent together, since no one at the staff checks the time of entrance in the room?You go to the reception and let them decide. They will check the tapes from the hidden video cameras in the rooms and come to a decision.

HB.

Jmioffe
02-03-17, 23:54
You can bargain everything but first most of the girls will refuse less than 100/ hour and second it will impact the service. The girls are not machines, when they feel no stress they will give you more it is as easy as that.Well said.

I sometimes feel like a pushover compared to a lot of the tales of exemplary service for next to nothing that I hear here, but I am not movie-star good looking, nor am I amazingly charming, nor am I just in search of a warm hole to bury my bone in regardless of attitude so I've found the hour to generally be a better experience than trying to get as much as I can for 50 E. I actually feel a little sorry for the girls when I see pack of men from a notoriously bargain-hunting culture in the club.

I pick carefully though, so as not to let 100 E go to waste. I do half-hours, but I don't expect everything.

Having spent hours in FKKs just watching how girls operate, most guys aren't getting the Penthouse Forum-type experiences some people recount. Most guys are just happy to be with a pretty girl who'll give them BJ and sex and are out in 20 minutes. But maybe that's just my experience.

Basically, I agree, the girls are selling their bodies, but they're not machines. A lot of guys who see WGs don't have great social skills, and they forget this, they think it's like negotiating for a car.

That said, I think asking for a discounted rate for three or four hours is ok. But I think I'the only do that with a girl that I knew, and I think the girl would probably think the same.

If you look at it from the girl's perspective, of course it's worth making a little less if you like the guy, it's less stressful than seeing a bunch of different guys in the same time.

But if a girl doesn't know the guy, and he turns out to be a dud, spending multiple hours with him might be *more* stressful than seeing different guys in the same amount of time. Especially when you might get 3 or 4 50 E "dates" from quick-finishers in an hour.

Jmioffe
02-04-17, 00:05
It really depends on the night, and the girl. When I first started doing this hobby, I wondered about it too. There have been discussions on boards, extrapolations from what girls tell me and what I see, that Channel 4 video and the discussions therein that I've used to answer this question for myself.

I don't remember how I came to the number, but I've generally categorized their earnings as being along the line of small-time professionals, $100 K-$200 K US a year, but for a much shorter duration, as little as 1-2 years. It's not a gold mine, but for someone young and uneducated, it's a fair bit of money.

AznHotBoy
02-04-17, 04:29
BTW some girl use pussy rubbing to provoke AO with $$$ extra.Not always but yes usually if a girl is willing to bare pussy rubbing she is also willing to do AO. Over a year ago I asked a top Sharks girl for AO but she offered bare pussy rub instead at no additional cost. Although I did book her for 5 hours, not sure if that was a factor or not. She bare rubbed my as long as I wanted and I did manage to get my tip in there for a little bit, but no full AO.

Jymondor
02-04-17, 04:42
I don't remember how I came to the number, but I've generally categorized their earnings as being along the line of small-time professionals, $100 K-$200 K US a year, but for a much shorter duration, as little as 1-2 years. It's not a gold mine, but for someone young and uneducated, it's a fair bit of money.Some girls if not majority of them must share their income with the pimps.

LMatador
02-04-17, 06:20
You go to the reception and let them decide. They will check the tapes from the hidden video cameras in the rooms and come to a decision.

HB.Something's been lost in translation I hope? Surely they're not taping what goes on inside the rooms?

Just ask for condom an do normal room.Oh, is it not advisable to let it go on? Extreme noob here, have only been to FKKs 5 times all up and in all those sessions only once did AO happen, did not request for it. I was quite happy with that however and the girl didn't charge anything extra for it.

BackpackBrian
02-04-17, 06:37
I was merely using her as an example of an older working lady. I've specifically had one girl say she didn't want to become Sylvania, but rather wanted to move back to Romania and open a business.

I've stated many times that I have a ton of respect for her work ethic, she's one of the hardest working ladies I've ever seen.Ya I wouldn't want to be her either! I did AO with her and I know lots of other girls at Sharks do AO. $150.00 was her price. Sad, but true!

Hessen Bub
02-04-17, 09:09
Not always but yes usually if a girl is willing to bare pussy rubbing she is also willing to do AO. Can't agree with that.

HB.

Member #4585
02-04-17, 09:14
I was merely using her as an example of an older working lady. I've specifically had one girl say she didn't want to become Sylvania, but rather wanted to move back to Romania and open a business.

I've stated many times that I have a ton of respect for her work ethic, she's one of the hardest working ladies I've ever seen.I understand. Sylvania is working at Oase for those who wish to see her. Say Ciao.

Member #4585
02-04-17, 09:15
I wouldn't recommend to ask around about AO at Sharks. You can be blacklisted. Not because girls follow the rules so strictly. Just imagine this. You ask girls about AO and most of them refuse. Next time you approach the same girl for the normal covered session. But other girls know that you are looking for AO. So girls will worry about her reputation because other might think that she agreed for AO.I understand.

Be discrete and use referrals.

Hessen Bub
02-04-17, 11:22
I understand. Sylvania is working at Oase for those who wish to see her. Say Ciao.Silvana.

HB.

Pistons
02-04-17, 13:11
Silvana.

HB.Unless it was a banshee queen reference. But would that be rude of me to think?

He didnt mention the experienced sharks girl from italy. Sylvana(s) is the forsaken mistress... lol

AznHotBoy
02-04-17, 16:22
Can't agree with that.

HB.You probably have a bigger sample size then. I definitely don't ask every girl if she does AO or bare pussy rub. Only on repeats do I ask, but I have not done AO in FKK yet. Either I change my mind last second or the girl I want doesn't offer it. I like the asking more than the actual act LOL.

Craiova
02-04-17, 16:25
Sylvania is working at Oase for those who wish to see her.An other example for the widespread rumor that Mauro let only young and beautiful girls in. LOL.

MikeodAmerika
02-04-17, 20:59
If you book a 4 hour session with a girl is it assumed that it will all be spent in the room or do guys schedule those long sessions and spend time at the bar or jacuzzi or couches with the girl?

Well said.

I sometimes feel like a pushover compared to a lot of the tales of exemplary service for next to nothing that I hear here, but I am not movie-star good looking, nor am I amazingly charming, nor am I just in search of a warm hole to bury my bone in regardless of attitude so I've found the hour to generally be a better experience than trying to get as much as I can for 50 E. I actually feel a little sorry for the girls when I see pack of men from a notoriously bargain-hunting culture in the club.

I pick carefully though, so as not to let 100 E go to waste. I do half-hours, but I don't expect everything.

Having spent hours in FKKs just watching how girls operate, most guys aren't getting the Penthouse Forum-type experiences some people recount. Most guys are just happy to be with a pretty girl who'll give them BJ and sex and are out in 20 minutes. But maybe that's just my experience.

Basically, I agree, the girls are selling their bodies, but they're not machines. A lot of guys who see WGs don't have great social skills, and they forget this, they think it's like negotiating for a car.

That said, I think asking for a discounted rate for three or four hours is ok. But I think I'the only do that with a girl that I knew, and I think the girl would probably think the same.

If you look at it from the girl's perspective, of course it's worth making a little less if you like the guy, it's less stressful than seeing a bunch of different guys in the same time.

But if a girl doesn't know the guy, and he turns out to be a dud, spending multiple hours with him might be *more* stressful than seeing different guys in the same amount of time. Especially when you might get 3 or 4 50 E "dates" from quick-finishers in an hour.

Pistons
02-04-17, 23:33
An other example for the widespread rumor that Mauro let only young and beautiful girls in. LOL.Widespread where? You wrongfully called me a fake news person in the other thread recently. I can see where you come from if you get fed with rumors like that all year around. If any club handpicks girls, I have yet to visit them. Thats a certainty at least. Heard rumors of Dolce Vita, Living Room and Wellcum handpicking girls. Now that is probably also fake though. Or these FKK managers must have been sex starved for weeks (which is far from likely).

Bearsk
02-04-17, 23:35
Ventured out to Darmstadt arrived a little after 4 pm.

Walk from change room into club area to be met by Hanna (24 yo Ro) - old friend.

Ventured to room solo this time, held hostage for 2 hours which was delightful. Did not see Hanna again as she must have finished and left.

I then had some dinner. New format much improved with buffet set and other options served from kitchen.

I then thought I would refresh and go in search of other options.

Unfortunately, intersected with Angelina (Egypt late 20's, tattoo down leg) on the prowl (previously banned from Palace and at Oase oil 8 months ago) - she comes on strong, several times, lying on top of me and playing with the merchandise, last refusal met with a gentle knee in my balls (the lady is displeased). This led the same scenario as occurred at Oase a couple of times where she tries to cock-block other girls and tries to tag for a three some. It was one of the factors that dissuaded me from trips to Oase.

In any case, the line up on Thursday was not great for me. I talked to few ladies, saw some Romanian talent with potential and an elegant petite black gal. The environment in the bar area / surrounding barn with the heat and smoke was not great. I tried to refresh outside (2 degrees C) and circulate but to not avail.

I contemplate a latish trip to Mainhattan but decided to leave around midnight and get ready to fly the next day.

Most disappointing day I have had at Sharks. Line up at Artemis was much better earlier in the week.

If may be just me but is Angelina the new Sylvana (does not take "no" for an answer). Was a swap done in the January transfer window between Sharks and Oase?!

Nooky Ninja
02-04-17, 23:55
last refusal met with a gentle knee in my balls (the lady is displeased). Having no balls give new meaning to AO. You very lucky. Female version of Trump pussy grab?

Hessen Bub
02-05-17, 00:15
Unfortunately, intersected with Angelina (Egypt late 20's, tattoo down leg) on the prowl (previously banned from Palace and at Oase oil 8 months ago) - she comes on strong, several times, lying on top of me and playing with the merchandise, last refusal met with a gentle knee in my balls (the lady is displeased). This led the same scenario as occurred at Oase a couple of times where she tries to cock-block other girls and tries to tag for a three some. It was one of the factors that dissuaded me from trips to Oase.

If may be just me but is Angelina the new Sylvana (does not take "no" for an answer). Was a swap done in the January transfer window between Sharks and Oase?!How can you let a girl disturb your clubbing experience? Tell her no and she sill leave you alone. If she doesn't, report her to management. Done.

HB.

Jymondor
02-05-17, 00:29
What the Hell is AO?This is German "Alles Ohne". Direct translation "everything without". It means sex with no condom. Stickily prohibited in Sharks and in this thread.

UltraHappy
02-05-17, 02:05
What the Hell is AO?

I searched and it's not in the Abbreviation tab above.

Someone tell meAO is clearly listed in the Abbreviations list. You just need to scroll down to the section titled, "German Abbreviations. " The use of this abbreviation by the forum participants is not an attempt to keep things secret; it is merely shorthand.

In response to the question you posed here on the forum, Bitumen attempted to answer your question honestly with his advise and then you insult him for trying to help you?

Quite peculiar.

Jymondor
02-05-17, 02:45
An other example for the widespread rumor that Mauro let only young and beautiful girls in. LOL.Who is Mauro?

Jmioffe
02-05-17, 02:51
Who is Mauro?The guy who runs Oase. The only FKK owner with a name -- no one ever talks about who runs Palace, Mainhattan or Sharks. It might be because Mauro is more hands-on, I've seen him bussing tables even.

Member #4585
02-05-17, 08:06
What the Hell is AO?

Someone tell me.

Damn must everything be a secret when tits and ass and dicks flying all over the place is the norm?

You sound like your mama is in the room and you have to be a Saint.

Fuck the Feminist, Nigger Lives (don't) Matter, Leftest Liberals, Safe Space, and Trigger Warnings.

Just say it like a Man and fuck like a man.Wow, wow, wow.

What a perverse and unusual reaction to someone trying to help you with an answer.

I give a straight answer and then I get insulted by ignorance.

Your over the top reaction explains why some posters refuse to answer inane questions.

Maybe its better some people should stay in their own countries.

Hessen Bub
02-05-17, 08:28
The guy who runs Oase. The only FKK owner with a name -- no one ever talks about who runs Palace, Mainhattan or Sharks. It might be because Mauro is more hands-on, I've seen him bussing tables even.People talk about Metin a lot. He's running Sharks.

HB.

Not Savvy
02-05-17, 10:45
Megan is back, with more 10 kg.

Jmioffe
02-05-17, 13:03
People talk about Metin a lot. He's running Sharks.

HB.Ah, thanks. Sharks is probably the club I spend the least amount of time in. But I've never seen any men working there. What does Metin look like?

Every time I've been in Sharks, it's been all girls. Some of the women behind the bar are great. It still boggles my mind that they're so genuinely upbeat. I can't imagine that would happen in America if a club like this were legal, any attractive young woman working there would likely be surly.

* The job isn't paid in part by tips (so they're not incentivized to be customer-oriented).

* The job isn't prestigious, its not like they're associated with a famous brand.

* And there's sex in the air any woman in the USA In such a situation would raise the "b**ch shield" to 100% to deny guys even the privilege of exchanging a friendly smile with them.

And yet, I've found the young women at Sharks (and Palace) are friendly and attentive to your drink requests. Amazing. At Oase, they've not quite as nice or young, but still professional, and that's fine too.

Europe isn't known for great service outside of high-end boutiques, so anyone have insight on why this is? I can only think that finding work may be tough, or they have some personal interest in the enterprise (related owner or retired WG but that doesn't seem to be the case.).

Pistons
02-05-17, 13:44
Europe isn't known for great service outside of high-end boutiques, so anyone have insight on why this is? I can only think that finding work may be tough, or they have some personal interest in the enterprise (related owner or retired WG but that doesn't seem to be the case.).I'm thinking service in europe is more diverse and based on cultural etiquette or coutumes. If your approach is off, then service quickly falls too.

But this is more a discussion for the lounge thread...

Hessen Bub
02-05-17, 14:10
Most of the girls at the bar are former WG. Maybe that's an explanation.

HB.

McAdonis
02-05-17, 14:17
Every time I've been in Sharks, it's been all girls. Some of the women behind the bar are great. It still boggles my mind that they're so genuinely upbeat. I can't imagine that would happen in America if a club like this were legal, any attractive young woman working there would likely be surly.

* The job isn't paid in part by tips (so they're not incentivized to be customer-oriented).

Europe isn't known for great service outside of high-end boutiques, so anyone have insight on why this is? I can only think that finding work may be tough, or they have some personal interest in the enterprise (related owner or retired WG but that doesn't seem to be the case.).Not privy to how much a barmaid at a FKK club makes. It could be that they make a decent flat sum per night from the club. And that sum is good enough for them even without the need for tips.

I know a few security guys who work at normal nightclubs and discos in Germany. Starting off the pay is 150 per weekend night untaxed. A pretty doorgirl who checks ID's or a pretty barmaid makes even more. FKK clubs usually have at most one "trained" bartender that can make a "Caipirinha". Mixing redbull with vodka does not require skill. People who work in jobs that do not require skill or specialized training, know they can easily be replaced. So if they have a relatively, well-compensated job and can be easily replaced, isn't that reason alone to be nice to customers?

I do feel sorry sometimes for the Sharks barmaids who are constantly on their feet weekend nights. They either need to augment their staff for weekends. Or set up some self-service drink machines for non-alcoholic drinks. At GT and LR, the WGs are allowed to go behind the bar and pour their own drinks.

Jmioffe
02-05-17, 14:21

HB.Maybe. I know it is for the older gals at Palace. But the younger ones -- I'm not sure. They'd have had to have started really young and had really short careers, not long enough to build loyalty to a place!

McGrath
02-05-17, 14:26
I spoke in the room with Karolina tonight. She said that Jessica left club for good. She complained that she makes less money with fake tits that she made before with naturals. I don't think problem with the silicon. I think that competition in Sharks are getting stronger. Jessica flew to Romania. No words what club she will work after.She didn't stay away for long did she. Maybe it works better for her with Roxana around.

Their friend Larissa I haven't seen for long. Not that I miss her but she has quit hasn't she? Or a new club?

McAdonis
02-05-17, 14:55
LU last night was disappointing for me. I had been hoping to try out a RO girl named Amelia, but was told that she would not be working anymore. She is maybe 178 cm, long straight black hair, white skin, thin with bouncy natural titties. Think she only worked at Sharks a few weeks. The one time I saw her, she was sitting near the couches by money lockers. She wasn't really booked, so maybe she is not to everybody's tastes.

Speaking of tall girls, Tanja (RO) was there last night. She doesn't work much anymore to my knowledge. She's probably late 20's and older looking than most of the girls, but I like looking her body. Don't ever remember seeing her written about here.

BigBuddy69
02-05-17, 15:18
What the Hell is AO?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1897-Terms-and-Abbreviations-List

3rd message.

You should consider learning how to read.

Jymondor
02-05-17, 15:30
At GT and LR, the WGs are allowed to go behind the bar and pour their own drinks.Customers can self-serve with coffee and cold drinks in World (lower bar), Mainhatten (cafeteria), Paradise Stuttgart (cafeteria, wellness area), Acapulco (everywhere), all RC clubs. I think this is smart and handy. Cannot understand why Shark's management cannot put soft drink dispenser and coffee machine in the cafeteria or at the terrace.

Jymondor
02-05-17, 15:33
Mixing redbull with vodka does not require skill. Not only that. Bartender usually responsible for checking IDs of young-looking customers. This is pretty high level of responsibility. It requires some training and signatures at the bottom of scaring documents. Bartenders at FKK do not worry about that.

AznHotBoy
02-05-17, 16:55
Not only that. Bartender usually responsible for checking IDs of young-looking customers. This is pretty high level of responsibility. It requires some training and signatures at the bottom of scaring documents. Bartenders at FKK do not worry about that.Speaking of age, I never get asked for my age of my passport / ID at any FKKs ever. On my first trip almost 3 years ago I thought I'd be asked for ID because of my young Asian face. But they never did, they must not care.

Member #4581
02-05-17, 17:24
Wow, wow, wow.

What a perverse and unusual reaction to someone trying to help you with an answer.

I give a straight answer and then I get insulted by ignorance.

Your over the top reaction explains why some posters refuse to answer inane questions.

Maybe its better some people should stay in their own countries.Bitumen,

You are a gentleman. It's too bad ignorant a $$holes take the information you provide and insult in return. Such people should be avoided.

PussyLiccker
02-05-17, 18:52
I know a few security guys who work at normal nightclubs and discos in Germany. Starting off the pay is 150 per weekend night untaxed. A pretty doorgirl who checks ID's or a pretty barmaid makes even more. FKK clubs usually have at most one "trained" bartender that can make a "Caipirinha". Mixing redbull with vodka does not require skill. People who work in jobs that do not require skill or specialized training, know they can easily be replaced. So if they have a relatively, well-compensated job and can be easily replaced, isn't that reason alone to be nice to customers?
.There are no tips involved. If there were tips involved, they have more of motivation. If they are understaffed and serving a lot of people, simply they are going to be busier.

You can tell when they are busy, and with the crowds, not being a small bar, it's not as going to be personable.

I've been to dance clubs where there are so many patronts requesting drinks and people pay tips, but service was not personable like in individual tables a restraunts. It's an example paying tips because of customary reasons.

When the club is as large of a scale as Sharks, it makes sense to just do add drink despensers for simple water / softdrink orders (to cut down on requests and also makes things quicker for & patronts. But, getting drinks isn't all that bad, timing was't terrible given the situations. Palace, not as big of a crowd and two bars.

Serving Vodka and rebull is pretty simple, yes. At Oase, during cocktail nights there when various mixed drink options that there is more mixology involved than simply adding of redbull. At the time cocktails nights had a special of 5 Euros, and was high in demand. It took a long time for a single dedicated mixing guy mix so many requests. The more experienced guy mixed faster due to experience, but when he got replaced the new guy was very slow, and people had to wait for drinks a long time.

Anyway, any work not a huge dire need of specilaized skills can easily be replaced, but also there is varying degree of experience people gain that replacements can be too fresh.

Craiova
02-05-17, 19:34
During rush hour the job of a bartender at a FKK can be really exhausting, more than at reception, kitchen or for cleaning staff. Usually large part of the income for bar staff is from tipping. But usually all soft drinks and coffee are for free and even for alcohol usually you pay either in advance at reception or later by leaving club also at reception. So bar staff don't get cash and usually they don't get tips. That's the reason why it's difficult to get really good bar staff at FKK clubs. Therefore most barmaids at FKK clubs are ex working girls without experience behind the bar.

RubMeister100
02-05-17, 22:05
LU last night was disappointing for me. I had been hoping to try out a RO girl named Amelia, but was told that she would not be working anymore. She is maybe 178 cm, long straight black hair, white skin, thin with bouncy natural titties. Think she only worked at Sharks a few weeks. The one time I saw her, she was sitting near the couches by money lockers. She wasn't really booked, so maybe she is not to everybody's tastes.
I went to the room twice with her and talked with her a fair bit on that couch. She is very laid back, but very friendly when you talk with her. She doesn't think it is nice to pursue guys. She figures that if someone finds her attractive, they will come and say Hi. I think she does well financially and she said she was going "home" in another week. She said she works enough to maintain her family home and a car and a bit of savings.

I liked her and liked her look and her body. But a few of the other girls I spent time with asked why I went with someone "ugly" like her. That was an ugly thing to say IMO.

Too bad she has gone. She would be one of the reasons I'd go back to visit Sharks. I have no idea of the reality but I suspect she has just taken time off.

Not Savvy
02-05-17, 22:25
LU last night was disappointing for me. I had been hoping to try out a RO girl named Amelia, but was told that she would not be working anymore. She is maybe 178 cm, long straight black hair, white skin, thin with bouncy natural titties. Think she only worked at Sharks a few weeks. The one time I saw her, she was sitting near the couches by money lockers. She wasn't really booked, so maybe she is not to everybody's tastes.I saw Amelia on Friday. Jessica too.

I thought I saw Larissa, if she lost 5 kg during the vacation.

Megan isn't anymore skinny girl, even still beautiful.

Member #4585
02-05-17, 23:39
For those men that are seeking a red haired girl there is one tattoed up one from Bulgaria called Nikki like the porn star and not the singer. Her words.

Good in the room and funny.

Just nice doing her in doggie style.

Horny Harry
02-06-17, 00:27

HB.Really? Even the younger and cuter ones?

At GT there are 2 girls working behind the bar (= working on the wrong side of the bar 😡 ) that are absolutely gorgeous, and also at Sharks I've seen a few cute ones in the past.

PussyLiccker
02-06-17, 00:31
At GT there are 2 girls working behind the bar (= the wrong side of the bar) that are absolutely gorgeousThe tall Hungarian one brunette tied to a bun with gray eyes was a knockout! Yeah, wrong side unfortuneately.

Horny Harry
02-06-17, 00:32
The tall Hungarian one brunette tied to a bun with gray eyes was a knockout! Yeah, wrimg side unfortuneately.Yeah I know who you're talking about. She looks stunning, and there is also a gorgeous blond (ponytail) one.

PussyLiccker
02-06-17, 00:40
I remember a blond as well.

I recall seeing a Polish porno look hot chick (facially looked likes Aletta Ocean with back civered in tattoo) at World ling ago, with the worst attude and service cleaning tables at PHG. I have also seen a cute pretty and really young Polish girl from Gratz Paradise met at GT that later working at Magnum desk was very pretty with added yrs!

Now a days, you start to see more Ro staff with high presence of Ro in clubs.

Member #4585
02-06-17, 02:34
Their friend Larissa I haven't seen for long. Not that I miss her but she has quit hasn't she? Or a new club?I have seen Larissa two weeks ago at Sharks and again this weekend just been. So no new club. Larissa is still at Sharks.

Member #4585
02-06-17, 02:45
For Badinsweet and Jnpr30, there is Tatiana ro.

Dina and Nicoletta for the Hungarian gang.

Lara or Laura for the German gang.

Shakira for the big booty lovers, man, she has one hell of an ass.

Larissa as said before.

Patricia.

Red haired Nikki bg.

Happy go lucky Mila.

Two sisters Elif and Amalia.

No red haired slim Vivian for the Milf lovers. She is ex GT.

No Roxanna.

For McAdonis there was no Brandy or blondie Kaira.

For Szyzgies there is Ruby with her firm body and Paloma ex Skinny Karina from World.

For Happyfkk there was one girl that looks like Adelina. Really skinny and small ass.

For Provaker there was no Yvette but there was Enya and Diana.

No Evita. But there is Cosmina for her Japanese and Korean fans.

Two further Asian killers have been added to the pack who hunt Asian guys.

I passed on Hanna. Very GFE.

I also passed on Esther.

For Sirioja, there was his jolie, Megan.

On the to do list who were there was:

Nastia,

Monique.

Rebecca.

Member #4585
02-06-17, 02:57
Bitumen,

You are a gentleman. It's too bad ignorant a $$holes take the information you provide and insult in return. Such people should be avoided.Thank you Jnpr30.

Jymondor
02-06-17, 03:04
For Badinsweet and Jnpr30, there is Tatiana ro....
etcNo Helli for me?

Pistons
02-06-17, 03:11
Yeah I know who you're talking about. She looks stunning, and there is also a gorgeous blond (ponytail) one.I think that is Nikki

I asked her, and apparently she has never worked, nor plan to work on our side of the bar. She did take me asking as a compliment, but it was a funny situation too, lol

I've seen a hot bartender or two from time to time at Artemis too, working in the quiet downstairs bar. One was a local berlin girl, and the other one was a romanian. These girls behind the bar all refuse to admit that they have worked on the other side of the bar, but perhaps it is different in western germany... or they just try to hide it...

BadinSweet
02-06-17, 05:59
For Badinsweet and Jnpr30, there is Tatiana ro.

Dina and Nicoletta for the Hungarian gang.

...Yes, thanks and I was there today. If you see the customer that went with Tatiana today, twice, it was me. It was sad for most of the girls, the business was so slow, for a Sunday. Most people I talked to were all complaining about less customer in the past couple weeks. Even Dina was not so busy today.

No Helli. I have not seen her in ages. Megan just got back yesterday from a 6 weeks away vacation. Only had a brief chat with her as she starts at 11am and leave the club by 11pm.

Bearsk
02-06-17, 06:01
How can you let a girl disturb your clubbing experience? Tell her no and she sill leave you alone. If she doesn't, report her to management. Done.

HB.I wouldn't say she was the entire reason for issues I had on the night but did not help. I only post to share since I know 2 others who have had similar issues with her. And reported she was but only on my way out. The front desk staff described her to me!

Member #4585
02-06-17, 07:54
No Helli for me?Helli has not worked since some time in 2016. She has quit her role at Sharks.

I believe this is the reason why Helli was not at Sharks for you. I am sorry Jymondor.

Exodus8
02-06-17, 08:20
Helli has not worked since some time in 2016. She has quit her role at Sharks.

I believe this is the reason why Helli was not at Sharks for you. I am sorry Jymondor.There were talks about her ending her FKK career last yr. Guess its true. Well like many others she might make a comeback.

SobeLizard
02-06-17, 08:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Member #4585
02-06-17, 08:55
Also in the German group was Mandy.

GFE provider Dora.

A great time at the club. I left after doing 4 girls and totally spunked out.

McAdonis
02-06-17, 09:55
The club girls laugh about us bc we're the poor guys must pay for sex and a lot of them have GF or even wife. LOL.Yah, I know they laugh at me behind my back, haha. But as long as they don't do it to my face, the illusion is still there. Actually a few have lectured me. And probably it is more along the lines of thinking that I am a "loser" whose life is pathetic than actual laughing

Sirioja
02-06-17, 10:55
Yes, thanks and I was there today. If you see the customer that went with Tatiana today, twice, it was me. It was sad for most of the girls, the business was so slow, for a Sunday. Most people I talked to were all complaining about less customer in the past couple weeks. Even Dina was not so busy today.

No Helli. I have not seen her in ages. Megan just got back yesterday from a 6 weeks away vacation. Only had a brief chat with her as she starts at 11am and leave the club by 11pm.Even no snow and not cold at the moment, but Winter time for brothels business. Aca was quite crowded on Saturday night with short time to wait for rooms, and they opened rooms 18 to 20 upstairs.

Sirioja
02-06-17, 12:11
First percentage of girls with pimp has more or less nothing to do with nationality but is more connected with girls age and work experience. Older girls in average more indepentent. And second there's a large difference between pimp and BF. Only a small percentage at FKK club level has pimp most girls have real BF or even husband. And who sits in a glass house shouldn't throw moral stones.
The club girls laugh about us bc we're the poor guys must pay for sex and a lot of them have GF or even wife. LOL.No judgement about pimped prostitutes, judgement is not about poor Romanian or Bulgarian girls who were born in very poor country, and they always tell me I should go because it s a beautiful country, but it s not Alaska for me. Judgement is about Romanian or Bulgarian culture, where lazy guys, not able for most to work to make their own money, prefer to make work their women, just because boys are king in these country. I prefer how Russian women treat men who are not able to make money to give to their wife. They don t need, so they leave such a poor guy and he has only vodka for him, not the Mercedes and apartment.

Even many German girls are Turkish pimped, but out of brothels, Turkish guys are known to be courageous for working hard jobs, like building roads or flat.

About WGs laughing about clients, at Sharks or Oase or World, I so often hear them crying about lack of business, not enough money they make. Maybe if they were just clever enough, as Evita, to give a good illusion to their clients, then they could get better business. But how many can offer natural sophisticated look with perfect body care, classy behavior and aura, and behave like a sweet GF? To make me dream. No dream, no sex, no money from me. Very difficult and many kilometers driven at night to find such dreams. Kate off, Lorena on holidays now, Amelia and Andrea not back yet, only a very few at the moment, so I will spend longer time with girls who really deserve my money. Dreams give money.

BigBuddy69
02-06-17, 13:12
AO alles ohne (Kondom, auch GV).

Does it say No Condom in English?
.You should also consider learning to use a translator because, you know, in Germany people have a strong tendency to speak german.

Are you retarded or something like that?

Kansaiosaka
02-06-17, 13:27
Hello guys,

Last time I visited Sharks was last April and I wonder if Selena is still working now.

I know she changed her hairs color to black. Is she still cute with her new style.

And what her performance in room now?

Solo Traveler
02-06-17, 16:57
you know, in Germany people have a strong tendency to speak germanTrue.

Most people in Germany may be able to speak some CEFR A2-C1 level English (taught in school), but most of them do not tend to do so.

I still remembered the first time I visited Germany. After landing in Frankfurt, I encounter a nasty scenario like this movie scene.

https://youtu.be/PyG2jtA_rd8

I went to the Burger King inside Frankfurt Central Station, trying to order a meal in English, and was almost humiliated by the impatient staff member and two other guests.

A very bad impression and memory, do not want to recall it anyway.

Some people have a totally different impression, and think Germans are all friendly, passionate, and speak English as well as native speakers, though.

I cannot make sure where the gap is from.

I can only assume it has more to do with the class of the place.

In upper-market hotels, restaurants, bars, etc, the staff and people there speak better English and they are more used to speaking English to International guests.

In lower-market places, the opposite may be true.

Also, German are known to be a bit cold and indifferent to strangers and foreigners, and this is in fact recognized by other Europeans, aside from people from other continent.

Anyway, instead of whining about it, I come up with a practical solution.

Do not go elsewhere other than FKK Sauna Clubs and hotels, and there will be no more trouble. LOL.

In FKK Sauna Clubs, staff members and working women are used to speaking English to International guests. So, no problem punting.

In 3-star plus hotels, the above statement is also valid.

PussyLiccker
02-06-17, 18:26
Regarding Rebecca, which girl are we referring to? There is the tallish blond with a pretty face with nice Cs who was with Yellis I was attracted to on a visit? I don't know how experienced she was at the time, but her service was pretty avg. Nice girl, but if her service was good, high repeat potential there. I seem to run into this situation quite often at Sharks. Attractive girl, ok or avg sessions. Or 1 HR proposals risks I don't take.

I haven't seen her last fall so, dunno which Rebecca is yall are referring to.

Solo Traveler
02-06-17, 18:28
About the movie scene, it is an Indian woman who can speak little English and got humiliated in New York coffee shop.

My story is a bit different.

I speak English very well (CEFR C1 level), but the German staff member do not speak English and therefore do not understand me.

Two other guests near the counter start to make noise toward me, with a hostile tone.

In the end, another staff member who was migrant and speak good English came out from the kitchen to help me out.

"If you are able to speak good English, you can communicate with everyone on earth."

Well, the statement is kind of true and false at the same time.

It really depends.

Then, again, the best way to avoid all this is to stay in some upper-market places where International guests frequently gathered.

Sirioja
02-06-17, 19:21
True.

Most people in Germany may be able to speak some CEFR A2-C1 level English (taught in school), but most of them do not tend to do so.

Some people have a totally different impression, and think Germans are all friendly, passionate, and speak English as well as native speakers, though.

Also, German are known to be a bit cold and indifferent to strangers and foreigners, and this is in fact recognized by other Europeans, aside from people from other continent.

Anyway, instead of whining about it, I come up with a practical solution.

Do not go elsewhere other than FKK Sauna Clubs and hotels, and there will be no more trouble. LOL.

In FKK Sauna Clubs, staff members and working women are used to speaking English to International guests. So, no problem punting.For me who spend more than 100 days per year in Germany or Switzerland, only able to say: bitte and danke, no problem to communicate in English with German people who are friendly and give good welcome, at least with me. Even to communicate with Polizei, even when we disagree and they become less friendly. Much easier than communicating in English in Russia. Try to speak English with French in France, out of touristic places, you will experience how they will treat you. The worst Germans I met, are some poor guys in brothels, one crying on desk at Sharks. Most of FKK owners or staff are not German, many are Turkish. Polish at GT.

Horny Harry
02-06-17, 19:28
True.

I still remembered the first time I visited Germany. After landing in Frankfurt, I encounter a nasty scenario like this movie scene.

I went to the Burger King inside Frankfurt Central Station, trying to order a meal in English, and was almost humiliated by the impatient staff member and two other guests.

Godwin alert, but despite everything deep down inside, IMO most Germans still think they are superior to everyone else.

Example regarding English: everything on TV is dubbed into German (absolutely terrible to watch) so people get brainwashed into thinking it's 'normal' that Bruce Willis and Obama speak in German. The sad result is that the level off English most Germans (even educated Germans with Abitur or university background) speak is usually quite lousy.

BadinSweet
02-06-17, 19:58
Just want to update my fellow Americans, Sharks had the game on the TVs all over the club. They had it on way before the game started. Kudos to the staff for having them on even without me asking. I must be the only American left in the club when the game started as no one was really watching the game in the kitchen, with sound. As I was rooting for NE, I stopped watching at half time to go to my last room with Tatiana. To my surprise, when we were leaving the room NE was driving for the game tying score. They still had the games on all the TV at 4 am when ATL challenge that miracle catch. I was able to catch the OT in the hotel. What a game and place to be to watch.

Hessen Bub
02-06-17, 22:16
most Germans still think they are superior to everyone else.Because Germans are.

everything on TV is dubbed into German (absolutely terrible to watch) so people get brainwashed into thinking it's 'normal' that Bruce Willis and Obama speak in German. The sad result is that the level off English most Germans (even educated Germans with Abitur or university background) speak is usually quite lousy.First of all Obama is not being dubbed on TV. Movies are, yes. So are non-English movies in the US. So what? At least Germans do speak a foreign language, most Americans do not but complain about everybody else not speaking English well enough. That's ignorant and arrogant. I still think that most Asians, Italians or French speak less English than Germans.

HB.

PussyTamer
02-06-17, 22:28
Nastia,

Monique.

Rebecca.Hello Bitumen,

Can you confirm Nastia was still at Sharks these days?

Thank you!

GlobalPunter
02-06-17, 23:27
Godwin alert, but despite everything deep down inside, IMO most Germans still think they are superior to everyone else.

Example regarding English: everything on TV is dubbed into German (absolutely terrible to watch) so people get brainwashed into thinking it's 'normal' that Bruce Willis and Obama speak in German. The sad result is that the level off English most Germans (even educated Germans with Abitur or university background) speak is usually quite lousy.
True.

I cannot make sure where the gap is from..I really partly disagree with some or most of the comments. I live in the UK and I've been to Germany so many times for work. While most of the people you come across may struggle with English or speak to you in German at first point of contact. I've never found it hard to converse or get around as mostly folks are welcoming, in addition to not hesitating to switch to English if tell them you don't understand their language (German, Turkish or French).

Fair play the TV channels are in mostly German but I skip through and always find BBC, CNN or CNBC, also the radio stations play good English songs 80% American rap & are&be with a mix of other songs.

You've got to love the German's. Also I don't see why this folks shouldn't feel superior they are the best in Engineering by far.

Happy Fkk
02-07-17, 02:09
I've never found it hard to converse or get around as mostly folks are welcoming, in addition to not hesitating to switch to English if tell them you don't understand their language (German, Turkish or French).

You've got to love the German's. Also I don't see why this folks shouldn't feel superior they are the best in Engineering by far.Yes you may be also a superior english meeting superior germans. Marriots reception does not define all germans average level in english.

And germans seems to be the last superior people who think islam is something democratic.
My previous car, a mercedes, was the biggest shit I ever had. I don't know if the were superior (around 1940's probably. Sure. late 1940s is less than an evidence) but they are not proof of stupidity recently.

superior people are generally not recommendable ones in real life... in every country. because when they fail, it is superior failure.

Member #4581
02-07-17, 02:30
No clue if Germans are superior or not but my experiences are that they are generally business like and friendly enough and leave me alone. At info desks in the airports or train stations, I found them to be more helpful than in France for example. And I can unequivocally say German girls Mandy and Sandra provided some of the best service around anywhere, not because they are Germans but because are great individual service providers. And German Janine does not provide great service but is one of the prettiest girls at Sharks, again not due to her nationality but because she was born that way. LOL.

PussyLiccker
02-07-17, 04:38
Because Germans are.You just reinforced Horny's statement. LOL.

NL'ers has the highest in English proficiency with the Scandinavians following. The closest languages that English shares to is French, Dutch, German, and Scandinavian.

So, I'm sure the closeness helps in picking up the languages more quickly than the more distanced ones.

People in the US, beyond the rich diversity of people from all over the world that speak various languages due to their heritage, the school system do push for another language to be learned.

Compared to Europe where that are many states that speak different languages, America is different. There is a less of a drive for English speakers to learn additional languages as it's more universally used for communication between various countries. So, all in all, there is less of drive, and practicality for most in the US to learn foreign languages. But, we got all kinda like anywhere. People interested in foreign cultures, languages, etc. We're not all a bunch of hicks. Aiight?

http://www.ef.edu/epi/

PussyLiccker
02-07-17, 04:58

For me, paying overpriced BK in Switz is worse. LOL.

Sirioja
02-07-17, 05:53
Yes you may be also a superior english meeting superior germans. Marriots reception does not define all germans average level in english.

And germans seems to be the last superior people who think islam is something democratic.
My previous car, a mercedes, was the biggest shit I ever had. I don't know if the were superior (around 1940's probably. Sure. late 1940s is less than an evidence) but they are not proof of stupidity recently.

superior people are generally not recommendable ones in real life... in every country. because when they fail, it is superior failure.I'm afraid Germans speak better English on average than French, but which other language are able to speak native English?

Don't you know Mercedes are pimp cars? Guys say car don't work to stay and fuck the girl. Romanian WGs believe all bullshits from guys.

If most of Germans are friendly for me, not sure they are more efficient or performing for engineering, but for sure they are well organized and respect rules.

Member #4585
02-07-17, 06:02
Hello Bitumen,

Can you confirm Nastia was still at Sharks these days?

Thank you!I saw Nasti last week. Don't know about this week.

Is it because Nasti does some kinky nasty stuff?

Maybe Palace is better. One girl gave great service for 100 euro for half an hour to one of ny friends. He loved it and did not need to go again with any other girl when we club hopped next to Mainhattan last week.

Member #4585
02-07-17, 06:09
Hello guys,

Last time I visited Sharks was last April and I wonder if Selena is still working now.

I know she changed her hairs color to black. Is she still cute with her new style.

And what her performance in room now?I was turned off from Rebecca.

I have seen Rebecca many times and she has caught me staring at her. We hardly talk and she keeps to hetself at the bar with her friends. Selena is probably the other one.

I like her look. I am mesmerised by her tits which are perfectly formed.

She seems to be familiar with me since she strikes up conversation kike wr have unfinished business adding in more notes to a prior hst even though that chat may have been 2 weeks earlier.

When it comes to pulling the trigger as Rebecca is making her moves I am put off by het affirmatice stance on Yes, we are going to the room and you don't have a say in the matter.

The reality is that I do have a choice. Its my readies. So I decline Rebecca's advsnces.

I really do genuinely like Rebecca's look, her service is enough and her body is amazing to me, but it is just her tone and approach are not lined up.

So it will have to be anothet time when the other opportunities are not present.

Sirioja
02-07-17, 06:32
Blond Rebeka with curvy body, used to sit at the bar close to past kino. Selena. Ro with very small tits, changing hair color, blond to brunette, sits on couches close to Janine, with Sasha and Sabine? With dog tattoo on leg. Or maybe a new Rebeka at Sharks? Selena was still at Sharks on beginning of November, she works at Sharks since beginning of 2015. Selena is very sweet and friendly.

Takedown
02-07-17, 14:55
Because Germans are (superior).
With the exception of some "minor" human attributes such as humor, creativity, and flexibility.

Ever seen a German get easily frustrated when things don't go according to the program? Hilarious.

But really, it's a beautiful country with a great infrastructure, and obviously the best brothels in the world.

The Cane
02-07-17, 15:02
But really, it's a beautiful country with a great infrastructure, and obviously the best brothels in the world.That would be Brazil because the talent is better hahaha!

Kansaiosaka
02-07-17, 15:04
Blond Rebeka with curvy body, used to sit at the bar close to past kino. Selena. Ro with very small tits, changing hair color, blond to brunette, sits on couches close to Janine, with Sasha and Sabine? With dog tattoo on leg. Or maybe a new Rebeka at Sharks? Selena was still at Sharks on beginning of November, she works at Sharks since beginning of 2015. Selena is very sweet and friendly.Thank you Sirioja for info.

It is true that Selena is a nice girl. She used to provide good service when she feels in good mood with customers.

Her friend Rebecca is physically hot. But I never spend good time in room with her. She is probably one of the nicest body of Sharks.

Horny Harry
02-07-17, 16:42
But really, it's a beautiful country with a great infrastructure, and obviously the best brothels in the world.You're obviously either a tourist, or from some 3rd world country and you are easily impressed.

If you speak German, try Googling "marode Strassen und Bruecken in Deutschland"
Try paying attention to the number of 80, 100 or 120 Km / h signs due to "Strassenschaeden" that are all over Germany.
Try getting a fast (100 mb / s) internet connection if you do NOT live in / near a large German city.
Try and see if you still have a 3 G connection (you can forget about LTE!) once you're outside any city limits.
Try living in Germany and see how long it takes them to fix a pothole or resurface a street, if they even bother to fix it.
Try having to wait for a red light in the middle of the night in a deserted city because most traffic lights in Germany in 2017 still don't have those vehicle detection loops coupled to a little 286 computer that runs some 'smart' optimisation software.
Try a daily commute during rush hour, and then say again how "great" the infrastructure is.
Try asking someone in Berlin if their new airport BER is already finished without getting punched in the face. 😂
Try asking someone in Stuttgart about "Stuttgart21" without getting punched in the face. 😂

You're right, it is a nice country and it's alright to live there, but if you live there as an ex-pat and also speak some German, you'll easily see that some things are very much overrated once you scratch a little bit below the surface. Germans are very good in patting themselves on the shoulder saying how great they are.

"Vee are Weltmeister," "vee are Papst (Pope)," "Vee makes zee best cars in zee world." (just don't mention Dieselgate) and "vee are great social und economic engineers." [just don't mention the Weimar Republic hyperinflation, the era 1933-1945 (social and economic engineer Adolf H.), the communist DDR (inspired by Marx, another 'brilliant' German social and economic engineer), the Euro slowmotion train wreck and the multicultural slowmotion train wreck unfolding at the moment (more social and economic engineering, this time by Merkel and Schauble)] 😉

Here's a classic joke about the English language skills of the average German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdxqIBfEAw

For as far as "the best brothels in the world" are concerned, just wait until the next government takes office. I have a feeling that this much debated new law which starts this summer is the proverbial "thin end of the wedge" that has been inserted. Once the left wing SPD + even more left wing Greens (they're basically neo-communists who use a 'green' agenda to impose their marxist principles) take over, Germany will be more and more be transformed into another Sweden. Say "goodbye" to liberal prostitution laws, and say "Hello," to speed limits on the autobahn and a multicultural social engineering disaster that has unfolded in Sweden in the last few decades.

Optimist
02-07-17, 17:39
HornyHarry. I am intrigued: where would you like to live?

I fail to see any causal connection between Marx and the DDR. Anymore than I blame Jesus Christ for Donald Trump

Member #4585
02-07-17, 20:43
Thank you Sirioja for info.

It is true that Selena is a nice girl. She used to provide good service when she feels in good mood with customers.

Her friend Rebecca is physically hot. But I never spend good time in room with her. She is probably one of the nicest body of Sharks.Thanks for confirming my intuition on Rebeka as being not so good experience on a consistent basis.

Indeed Rebeka is easy on the eye. Her tits are as good as Diana's.

BaltiX
02-07-17, 22:12
So basically first world problems. Are other countries better in that regard? Funny you mentioned the SPD+Greens cause they government country and hasn't transformed it into a communist country. Plus they are pro-Prostitution and was responsible for legalizing prostitution back in 2002 IIRC. Where are you from BTW?

FormulaOneFan
02-08-17, 04:44
Nastia was at Sharks as recently as last Wednesday night. No idea if she's there this week but I saw her Saturday, Tuesday, and Wednesday a week prior. Haven't sessioned with her unfortunately, she was on the top of my list, but an unexpected sighting of one of my old favorites replaced any opportunity of that. I regretfully turned Nastia down during my trip in mid-December as I was spent. Had just come from the room and was worthless.

Sirioja
02-08-17, 05:06
Thank you Sirioja for info.

Her friend Rebecca is physically hot. But I never spend good time in room with her. She is probably one of the nicest body of Sharks.Selena small tits is very easy going and friendly for me. Not so busy. We had only 1 room on beginning of 2015, but we stayed very often close, at the bottom of stairs, when I visited Sharks. At this time, she stayed close to Sasha, Sidonia, Sabine, Janine, but never saw her with blond curvy Rebeka staying at the bar close to Jellis and Branda / Brandy / Leya 90 E cup and black stockings. Maybe times changed since beginning of November. I know many girls left, I met some elsewhere, I m sad for one to return. Does Janine still come to sit on couch?

Member #4585
02-08-17, 08:19
Nastia was at Sharks as recently as last Wednesday night. No idea if she's there this week but I saw her Saturday, Tuesday, and Wednesday a week prior. Haven't sessioned with her unfortunately, she was on the top of my list, but an unexpected sighting of one of my old favorites replaced any opportunity of that. I regretfully turned Nastia down during my trip in mid-December as I was spent. Had just come from the room and was worthless.I an a bit like you in not sessioning Nastia since there are others that I want to do. Nastia is just not high enough on the priority list.

Nastia was at Sharks as recently as the weekend. She seemed busy enough getting booked by German after German after German. So there must be something there for them.

Nastia has been reported as now giving good kissing, enjoying to deepthroat her guys to the short and curlies and if she feels good she rims your ass.

Nastia's look does not quite do it for me though. Boobs are great. Nastia is not hiding her slim body and big boobs behind a towel anymore like she used to so she has become more comfortable in that respect and the service has come along as well purportedly.

Anyway.

Member #4585
02-08-17, 08:23
There were talks about her ending her FKK career last yr. Guess its true. Well like many others she might make a comeback.I don't know if Helli will be coming back. She seems to be having a good time at home.

Exodus8
02-08-17, 08:30
I don't know if Helli will be coming back. She seems to be having a good time at home.Lets wait and see. Happy for her if she doesn't.

Ggeorge6
02-08-17, 10:10
I an a bit like you in not sessioning Nastia since there are others that I want to do. Nastia is just not high enough on the priority list.

Nastia was at Sharks as recently as the weekend. She seemed busy enough getting booked by German after German after German. So there must be something there for them.

Nastia has been reported as now giving good kissing, enjoying to deepthroat her guys to the short and curlies and if she feels good she rims your ass.

Nastia's look does not quite do it for me though. Boobs are great. Nastia is not hiding her slim body and big boobs behind a towel anymore like she used to so she has become more comfortable in that respect and the service has come along as well purportedly.

Anyway.Is Nastia that Turkish-Russian-German girl? Persian looking, tattoos, does not carry herself like a ratchet like the other 9/10 at Sharks?

EnderW
02-08-17, 13:47
Hi gents,

I will be visiting Sharks next weekend and with the new lineup with some of my old favorites seem to be gone, could you recommend me the top GFE girls for the moment?

I prefer 1 HR+ session anyway so I don't worry about 30 min constraints. I prefer girls with natural breasts, DFK, DATY, FIV (not must) and paler skin. Age, height, body types are not priority but like Sirioja says, she must have a kissable face. I guess I am looking for that perfect illusion. GND types are OK. No preference on nationality.

If you have a recommendation for other FKKs for this, I would appreciate that too.

Thank you!

Sirioja
02-08-17, 18:35
Hi gents,

I will be visiting Sharks next weekend and with the new lineup with some of my old favorites seem to be gone, could you recommend me the top GFE girls for the moment?

I prefer 1 HR+ session anyway so I don't worry about 30 min constraints. I prefer girls with natural breasts, DFK, DATY, FIV (not must) and paler skin. Age, height, body types are not priority but like Sirioja says, she must have a kissable face. I guess I am looking for that perfect illusion. GND types are OK. No preference on nationality.

If you have a recommendation for other FKKs for this, I would appreciate that too.

Thank you!In Germany, GFE land is LR, West Dusseldorf, with some pretty faces to kiss for only 50 without upselling. Not a touristic hole yet.

At Sharks, if still there, blond Patricia now with silicon, Sandra. De, I think Mandy. De.

Mojoman74
02-08-17, 20:51
Hi gents,

Thank you!Will be in sharks Thu and Fri next week. Wouldn't mind meeting up with a fellow ISG'er, so let me know if you want to meet.

Hessen Bub
02-08-17, 22:40
Is Nastia that Turkish-Russian-German girl? Persian looking, tattoos, does not carry herself like a ratchet like the other 9/10 at Sharks?Nope. She's Romanian. Tall. Slim. Didn't see any tattoos. Some guys say her boobs look fake but they are natural.

HB.

Member #4585
02-09-17, 01:52
Is Nastia that Turkish-Russian-German girl? Persian looking, tattoos, does not carry herself like a ratchet like the other 9/10 at Sharks?Nastia is another girl to the one you describe.

EnderW
02-09-17, 02:42
Will be in sharks Thu and Fri next week. Wouldn't mind meeting up with a fellow ISG'er, so let me know if you want to meet.I am flying in Friday and if I am not too tired, I will make it there Friday night. I usually rest Friday and go full Sat and Sun. I think I remember your post somewhere that you are from Asia? I will give every solo Asian guy I see a Vulcan salute so that's how we will meet unless others pretend to be me.

FormulaOneFan
02-09-17, 04:43
Nastia is another girl to the one you describe.Yep. That's not her. She has a slim figure with very nicely formed breasts with high nipples. She's slender, but does have some curves at the hip. Her hair is brownish, and often worn in one or two pony tails. I don't recall her eye color, but she has a slightly turned up nose and a cute face. No tats that I've seen, but I've not given her the every inch investigation She often sits on the sofa under the TV near the stage with the pole. And yep, as someone mentioned, when I saw her in November she was almost always clinging to her towel; this last trip she was proudly baring all and strutting fully nude for all of us to see.

Optimist
02-09-17, 11:29
Ender. I will be there from opening on Saturday. Not sure how you might find me! Or vice versa.

SuperLove
02-09-17, 12:25
Was at sharks and made away with 8-9 girls.

The place is really good, excellent atmosphere, lots of girls and great for the eyes. By the way cinema has gone and they have added new rooms in this place and some more near the new massage space so no waiting now. Plus 4 masseurs now, the thai girl is extremely sexy, was a pity she does not do service.

The place is full of romanians and I tried them except one for Black who claimed she was from Mauritius (of course she was lying).

Abby- young girl and extremely short. Red hair I think, no specific place to sit. Good service in the room. No complaints and tries to keep the client happy. Not meant for guys who are broad & big.

Laura. Sits with Ro friends opposite stairs and under fish tank. Blonde, very tall and slim, hanging tits, can be avoided, plenty of girls in there. Her entire group can be missed.

Black girl- sorry don't remember her name, claims she came from mauritious and just flew down from Berlin to make money. Good skills and good attitude.

Emily. Heavy big girl, dusky looking Ro. Couldn't do much with her but she was up for it. Big boobs, pretty looking. Big heavy ass.

Annabelle. New girl, not seen before. Has no specific place to sit. Great service. Petite, small chest, dark hair, had 3 sessions with her and each better than the previous one. Did CIM, very happy must repeat. Looks in her early 20's. Above average looks but great smile.

Stefanie, - new girl, not seen before. No specific place to sit, moves around. Very petite, small chest, dark hair. Excellent service, pounded her like mad, great BJ. Excellent service. Extremely young & cute looking.

Scarlet, dark hair girl, petite and good chest, new girl, not seen before. Went for session and got a superb BJ, couldn't cum in her mouth, BJ better than annabelle and stefanie. But a little high attitude. Can be tried.

Aliv,- I kept looking at her for hours, she is extremely pretty and beautiful, has a look alike sister with 3 year gap. They sit opposite the pole and bar. Does not like new kino rooms as they are small. Went to new ones next to massage. Excellent service, tried to avoid DFK but she gave in the end. Good BBJ and made me cum 3rd time for the day. I was exhausted. Blue eyes, blonde, excellent body, medium height and perky tits. For me looks 9/10. She has great ass easily top 3 for me for body and looks. If she improves attitude could be a superstar here. Her sister looks like her but a downer version.

Janet. Sits opposite stairs with romanian friends like laura. Dark hair, average looking. Bad attitude. I don't know why I took her. Kept complaining, kept saying no, no kisses. Avoid her at all cost.

Rafaelle, have seen her for years but for some reasons never tried her. She has dracula teeth, has put in weight on her face and body in the last few visits. Big natural boobs, got hair colored, wants to go blonde from dark. Excellent service. I promised her CIM but she couldn't make me cum. Was disappointed with me but did not say anything, full marks for trying, great ass, easily in top 10 for me. Beautiful sight while she was blowing me and I looked up in the mirror. She has perfect round ass. Should be repeated.

i love these new rooms, they cut down the wait and everyone is left happy. They may be small and compact but no waiting now. Plus excellent view from mirrors on ceiling. must for mongers to try at least once.
Lots of movement, great buzz, according to me the best place in the area and beats other FKK hands down.

Member #4585
02-09-17, 14:51
Superlove.

Great work with your report and the number of danes tgat you banged. It seems you were sharing the live that have with a multitude.

As for your Aliv, I have experienced her as well.

She told me her name was Elif which is Turkish name from a movie she saw and she liked the name.

Elif has a younger sister as you say called Amalia.

Elif and Amalia for me did DFK from the start of the session. I did both sisters together as a kinky fetish thing. Service from both was top notch with older Elif being much better sucker and fucker.

The sisters say their service depends on the customer if they like them as it is hard to be the same with each man.

They also had a preference for certain nationalities over ither nationalties for various reasons joining the Evita and Cosmina school of thought.

I recommend both Amalia and Elif as very good service.

Exodus8
02-09-17, 15:55
They also had a preference for certain nationalities over ither nationalties for various reasons joining the Evita and Cosmina school of thought.

I recommend both Amalia and Elif as very good service.The next generation of asian killers? Haha.

BoniFun
02-09-17, 17:03
Ender. I will be there from opening on Saturday. Not sure how you might find me! Or vice versa.I will also be present from opening ish on Saturday next week. If someone is up for a talk just tell me. To spend the day alone at a FKK is relaxing, but a little boring in the end.

ExpatLover
02-09-17, 20:20
Superlove.

Great work with your report and the number of danes tgat you banged. It seems you were sharing the live that have with a multitude.

She told me her name was Elif which is Turkish name from a movie she saw and she liked the name.

Elif and Amalia for me did DFK from the start of the session. I did both sisters together as a kinky fetish thing. Service from both was top notch with older Elif being much better sucker and fucker.

The sisters say their service depends on the customer if they like them as it is hard to be the same with each man.

I recommend both Amalia and Elif as very good service.Good to read your report "The sisters say their service depends on the customer' it is what I try to explain since a long time when many people just want to stick on mechanical things like a catalog, the girls will never do the same with 2 different guys it is a question of chemistry. Some girls many of you report negatively are just great with me in the room.

Jmioffe
02-10-17, 01:07
I recommend both Amalia and Elif as very good service.My experience with her was positive as well. I'm more of a face guy than a butt guy, and I thought she wore way too much makeup but her ass was really impressive to me. Well-defined glutes.

Member #4585
02-10-17, 04:35
My experience with her was positive as well. I'm more of a face guy than a butt guy, and I thought she wore way too much makeup but her ass was really impressive to me. Well-defined glutes.Nice, thank you for providing your input. So that is 3 reports with positive experiences with Elif.

So Elif is a good recent addition to the Sharks line up.

Her service was good with a few inclusive things that many Sharks girls either refuse to perform or ask extra money for. So all up, a good deal.

Amalia in her introduction to me said she was half Romanian and half Greek. This had me conjure up my knowledge of Greece which did not get far. So we returned the conversation back to Romanian matters.

Member #4585
02-10-17, 04:39
The next generation of asian killers? Haha.There are some girls that go for German guys and some that go for Turkish guys. The main stay regular customer base of the clubs is really German and Turkish people. Since as Sirioja and others keep reminding us, many clubs are Turkish clubs and hence for girls to make money they have to be German killers or Turkish killers, regardless that girls will comment that certain nationalities are not favoured.

This is also regardless that some girls would prefer to focus on some East Asian nationalities for the extended bookings.

Member #4585
02-10-17, 05:00
I was asked about Roxanna's whereabouts and Mila's service.

In answer:

I did not see Roxanna over the weekend and expect her to not be working this week, but please do check with Reception. Roxanna's friend Jesssica was not recalled but her ex friend Larissa was around hanging out on the same couches that Senna and Hanna and Patricia sit at opposite the bar and below the stairs to the jacuzzi area.

As for Mila's service. She provides to me open mouth tongue kisses, body kissing and licking, proficient blowjob with porno style eyes gazing up at you while she tries to swallow your cock and makes good use of the mirrors to give you a view of her blowing you and showing off her slim body and cute ass pointing up in the air.

She allows multiple positions without complaint and is happy to allow CIM finish.

Mila is recommended if you like her look.

Mila sits with the gang that sits on the dance pole podium area that includes, Esther, Yvette, Cosmina, Denisa, Lavinia, Elif and Amalia amongst others.

Craiova
02-10-17, 05:01
The main stay regular customer base of the clubs is really German and Turkish people.Hmm only partly true, it's different from club to club. For the Frankfurt clubs that fit for Rom, Atlanta, Bahama (DS Germans / NS Turkish), for ALDI mostly Germans. For the big5 is different. Palace is totally international: few Germans, rarely Turkish and the majority international: Asians, Arabs, Americans, Scandinavians, south Europeans and others. Mainhattan similar client structure like Palace but more German regulars. Oase also similar client structure like Mainhattan and Palace but during summer more Italians. World more German regulars but the others similar international like Palace, Oase and Mainhattan. And Sharks has more German regulars than the other big Frankfurt (except World in percentage) clubs and in the evening a higher percentage of Turkish clients than the other big Frankfurt clubs.

Member #4585
02-10-17, 05:03
She has a slim figure with very nicely formed breasts with high nipples. She's slender, but does have some curves at the hip. Her hair is brownish, and often worn in one or two pony tails. I don't recall her eye color, but she has a slightly turned up nose and a cute face.

this last trip she was proudly baring all and strutting fully nude for all of us to see.I like that in a girl.

I don't enjoy it when FKK club girls are always covered in theie towels like a safety blanket.

Lavinia is another girl who is always hiding her ass and pussy in a towel wrapped around her waist.

PussyLiccker
02-10-17, 05:51
Hmm only partly true, it's different from club to club. For the Frankfurt clubs that fit for Rom, Atlanta, Bahama (DS Germans / NS Turkish), for ALDI mostly Germans. For the big5 is different. Palace is totally international: few Germans, rarely Turkish and the majority international: Asians, Arabs, Americans, Scandinavians, south Europeans and others. Mainhattan similar client structure like Palace but more German regulars. Oase also similar client structure like Mainhattan and Palace but during summer more Italians. World more German regulars but the others similar international like Palace, Oase and Mainhattan. And Sharks has more German regulars than the other big Frankfurt (except World in percentage) clubs and in the evening a higher percentage of Turkish clients than the other big Frankfurt clubs.At World definitely most German clientele than others. Seemed majority looked to be Germans on my most recent weekend night visits. Actually, Sharks does not have a significant Asians compared to Oase. But, it seems to have increased a bit overtime, but not a whole lot. Oase is more of an international mix compared to Sharks. Definitely a good percentage of Asians at Mainhattan next to Oase.

I would say Sharks is second to World when it comes to most Germans.

As far as Turkish, Oase, Sharks, and Manhattan I notice their late night appearances. Can't say World I have noticed Turkish as others.

Craiova
02-10-17, 06:28
At the Frankfurt big5 clubs percentage of Turkish is definitely at Sharks the highest. That was at the last two years before change in MCC rules and it is after they have probably changed their rules recently still the same.

PussyLiccker
02-10-17, 08:14
I don't attend Mainhattan all that much so not sure about the current situation. I recall when I used to attend more often, late night had good number of Turkish show, and the atmosphere changes. Sharks definitely a good share of Turkish late at night.

One difference in Asians I see at Oase is that they come in groups, and you see more groups during Messe. Sharks, mainly solo types. Mainhattan, Asians are around during daytime. Probably business travelers like similar to Palace.

Sirioja
02-10-17, 08:47
At the Frankfurt big5 clubs percentage of Turkish is definitely at Sharks the highest. That was at the last two years before change in MCC rules and it is after they have probably changed their rules recently still the same.Sharks manager is Turkish, he was right, can find more green grass to enjoy elsewhere. Sharks nights after 11 pm are mostly Turkish, but since May 2015, World nights are also mostly Turkish, even Sisha is empty. On Winter 2014/2015 , empty World nights were Russian speaking, drinking free beer for gay party all night in Jacuzzi and looking for girls on last hour, that s why, even exhausted when waking up at 5 am, working all day, driving for 5 hours, I always took my regular in late night to finish her night safe, even I felt asleep during BJ. Then, she washed, we ate sandwiches at 4 or 5 am and no problems for her with drunk guys, this for months.

SuperLove
02-10-17, 09:26
Aliv / elif is super gorgeous and has a wonderful ass. She looks elegant and classy, I saw the younger sis again and she looked very pretty in the second glance. I wanted to do both together but somehow I don't enjoy 2 girls together.

I wanted to hump the younger one but there were many others and I went their way. Unfortunately I should have done her. The elder one I did kiss but she was reluctant to begin with. She did open up after she came to know I was going for extras.

Superlove.

I recommend both Amalia and Elif as very good service.

Member #4585
02-10-17, 09:31
Aliv / elif is super gorgeous and has a wonderful ass. She looks elegant and classy, I saw the younger sis again and she looked very pretty in the second glance. I wanted to do both together but somehow I don't enjoy 2 girls together.

I wanted to hump the younger one but there were many others and I went their way. Unfortunately I should have done her. The elder one I did kiss but she was reluctant to begin with. She did open up after she came to know I was going for extras.In my threesome, it was the younger one Amalia who was ready first on the bed where she started from the beginning of the session by just kissing me with tongue, then her elder sister Elif joined us seconds later and also started kissing me with tongue too. Then they started kissing and licking my body all over and soon things were getting sucked and licked on them and on me. It was only after 5 minutes did we agree to stay one hour as it looked like a great session and then in the last 5 minutes they knew I was going to to do CIM on both of them. I was so horny I did a half come into Eliv's mouth and then realising I had not finished 100% I was worked off by Amalia's mouth next and sent a second shot into her mouth. Man. I was like spunked out.

Even when fucking one the other was doing stuff to me from my behind or grabbing the other girls boobs and pussy even though they are real sisters. Double BJ from both at the same time was heavenly. Tongues and lips and mouths everywhere.

SuperLove
02-10-17, 09:54
I did the following chicks on one of the days.

Rosalinda (something similar) - dark hair, short girl, sits by the pole dance sofas opposite bar and next to stairs leading upstairs to rooms. teethy BJ uses less of tongue, something different to what i have received regularly. happy to please attitude and decent service.

Annabelle. I had a total of 4 sessions with her. She was the standout performer for me. Each better than previous one. Superb and not to missed, her details are in my previous report.

Mona. Blonde, tall and slim girl, stays at the head of the bar with her Romanian friends. Bad attitude, in the room said she does not kiss, does not take the whole dick in for BJ. Stopped the session mid way, showed my middle finger to her and how angry I was. Gave her 50 and showed and pointed all girls to her that she was pathetic and shit.

Bridgette. Curly, dark & long hair, tall & vivacious, pretty, very nice service, told me she was half Greek and half Romanian, excellent service. Easily one of the best BJ's of the summer, made me cum hard and alot after a previous shot which was surprising. Great chemistry with her, she was very classy and sophisticated. Stays at the rear end where earlier massage rooms used to be. She is definitely worth every second.

Finished off with Rafaelle, wanted to feast on those big jugs, was angry with me I did not try her earlier for CIM and extras as I had promised her the previous evening. But again she was happy to see me in the room. Excellent attitude for just euro 50. Great ass view from the mirror.

Jmioffe
02-10-17, 22:22
Palace is totally international: few Germans, rarely Turkish and the majority international: Asians, Arabs, Americans, Scandinavians, south Europeans and others. ... And Sharks has more German regulars than the other big Frankfurt (except World in percentage) clubs and in the evening a higher percentage of Turkish clients than the other big Frankfurt clubs.This is actually one of the reasons I like Palace, and why I have trouble with Sharks sometimes. Palace's crowd seems a little more sophisticated (which you are more likely to be if you've traveled internationally.) Sharks (to me) seems more local and hardcore sex tourist. I know, far be it for me to judge -- in the end, we're all pervs.

I think it's a little like folks who go to Bangkok vs those who favor Pattaya. I've actually never been to Thailand, but what I heard is the value in Bangkok is not as good as in Pattaya, but there are other reasons why you may be in Bangkok; in Pattaya you're there for only one reason. Sure, there's only one reason to go to an FKK, but I think that if you've taken the extra trouble to go to Sharks, you're probably in that much deeper.

Member #4674
02-11-17, 01:46
Hi, I have just seen that Cheyenne is now on the Sharks attendence list. Want to know if it is the same Moldavia girl which was working during Spring time last year.

She is tall, white and pretty with gorgeous body. Silicon tits. Really want to repeat her.

Thanks!

BigBuddy69
02-11-17, 06:05
Where did you find this attendance list?

Member #4585
02-11-17, 09:16
Where did you find this attendance list?The dude probably references a German language website on mongering.

Amspascha could have actually asked his question in the German site instead on this site where she has not been mentioned. I would be interested in understanding the reasoning why the question on Cheyenne was asked here and not there.

BadinSweet
02-11-17, 10:23
I was at Sharks on Thursday, Feb 9th. Some roster update:

Tatiana - last I saw her in the club was on Sunday. She didn't feel too well so she didn't go during the week. She is going back to Romania on Monday.

Nicolette - is it me or she is now getting more busy than Dina? She lost her phone so if you were trying to reach her she has a new number. I always have a great time with her.

Steffi - she got back to Germany on Wed. She didn't like the place she was trying. She said she didn't plan to work on Wed but management didn't have a room for her to stay. So, she ended up working and had to sleep in one of the VIP / guess rooms.

Roxana - she went and try Swiss club for a week but she hated it. Lets just say that she won't go back to Swiss clubs anytime soon. She got back from Swiss on Wednesday, also had to sleep in one of the room as all the girls rooms were all full.

Evita - I was told that she is back (didn't see her on Thu but she supposed to be in on Fri).

I saw a few new faces but I didn't try anyone. Only went with my usual regular. I was told that the club was really busy on Wed but on Thu it was really slow. Not too many customers and by midnight it was mostly dead. Per website, Thu Sharks supposed to close at 5 am but they close at 4 am instead.

Hessen Bub
02-11-17, 11:44
Evita - I was told that she is back (didn't see her on Thu but she supposed to be in on Fri).Yes, she was working on Friday. Gained weight.

HB.

BarryManila
02-11-17, 12:15
At BadinSweet: Thanks for the interesting news. BM.

Member #4674
02-11-17, 13:37
The dude probably references a German language website on mongering.

Amspascha could have actually asked his question in the German site instead on this site where she has not been mentioned. I would be interested in understanding the reasoning why the question on Cheyenne was asked here and not there.It is true I found it in a German language website.

In reality it is due to my almost zero German language ability and in my opinion this girl would be a star that many bros will interest in.

Thanks for your advise, I will try to ask there.

Dcrmchl
02-11-17, 13:38
Gentlemen,

I'm new to this forum and new to FKKs but not new to the hobby. I have an opportunity to come to Germany next week for work and am going to try to come to Sharks on Sunday and then possibly another time or two later in the week. I have a rental car so transport isn't that much of an issue for me. I had thought about trying a couple different clubs but I think I may enjoy getting to know one over a couple visits rather than a new one every night. Does this make sense? Couple other questions. Is it normal to keep a mobile phone with you at the club to read, surf net, email etc during sessions? Is it OK to bring your own preferred condoms? Do many people arrive close to the time the club opens? I'm not much of a night owl since I have work in the morning. I've walked into strip clubs before as they opened and ended up sitting bored for a couple hours. Is the SM room hard to book? What activities do the girls engage in there?

Thanks and be glad to buy someone a beer for answering my questions.

Ggeorge6
02-11-17, 14:13
This is actually one of the reasons I like Palace, and why I have trouble with Sharks sometimes. Palace's crowd seems a little more sophisticated (which you are more likely to be if you've traveled internationally.) Sharks (to me) seems more local and hardcore sex tourist. I know, far be it for me to judge -- in the end, we're all pervs.

I think it's a little like folks who go to Bangkok vs those who favor Pattaya. I've actually never been to Thailand, but what I heard is the value in Bangkok is not as good as in Pattaya, but there are other reasons why you may be in Bangkok; in Pattaya you're there for only one reason. Sure, there's only one reason to go to an FKK, but I think that if you've taken the extra trouble to go to Sharks, you're probably in that much deeper.You are fully correct on the Pattaya- Bangkok scumminess thing (my advice, just don't go there for sex tourism, but also I am really really not into Asians). But uh pervs are pervs. I had 12 hours in Frankfurt and I rented a car to go to sharks over mass transit to Mainhattan. I get sex without having to pay for it but I have a fetish for transaction sex every so often. Does that make me detrimental? Do you go to an FKK for the crowd? Honestly as long as dudes aren't sitting in a corner staring at me while they jerk themselves off I'm fine.

The people watching (of uh, "colleagues") was kinda interesting and while a very white crowd it was pretty unique; young ripped bros having naps together (almost spooning) in the napping gazebos upstairs (despite plentiful supply of gazebos), extremely confident old men pervs in towels who walked around like they the mayor of Darmstadt, weird dorky young 20-somethings in robes lying on their stomachs on the deck chairs on top leering at the bar scene below *for hours*, Scandinavian / German / etc looking sauna enthusiasts, tall loud Americans smoking cigarettes in the hot tub (me), middle aged strangers who meet each other at the bar and are talking about the best national parks to go jogging in. All off this is apart of the FKK circus. I'm there to fuck not worry or look snoop on other people's shit. But also while I perform well under all socioeconomic situations, I prefer the rough around the edges type.

But hey each their own.

Member #4585
02-11-17, 14:52
It is true I found it in a German language website.

In reality it is due to my almost zero German language ability and in my opinion this girl would be a star that many bros will interest in.

Thanks for your advise, I will try to ask there.Thanks for the answer Amspascha.

If its any consolation on the perceived popularity of Cheyenne and the extended queue of guys wanting to take their turn with Cheyenne I have no idea who Cheyenne is. If I knew, I could have answered.

SoleExplorer
02-11-17, 19:07
Hi all,

My report is for about some weeks ago, when I was staying for three days in Frankfurt. I had this chance to visit two FKKs during my stay, first Mainhatan and second Sharks, but really found Sharks more comfortable with better facilities and higher quality girls. Most of the girls are Romanian, few Moldavian and other countries. Couldn't find any German (unlucky) and Russian or Ukrainian.

In Sharks, first a Moldavian beauty catch my eyes, we had a short conversation but don't remember her name. Body was perfect with natural be tits. Face looks like Barby and all the behavior was like a model. Of bad luck, she was Barracuda in the action, no sense, no feeling, just like a cold fish lied on the bed and asked to do action. Was a complete disaster, damage was 150 as we agreed on A-Level but only she let few minutes to that.

I had this chance to recover and come back in the ring after few hours. The second hunt was a smiling Romanian named Alma. The name was Turkish (of course this is not her real name). Chatted and laughed for about 20 minutes and I told her about my disaster for today, but she guaranteed for satisfactory service. The action started and she was as described herself. Amazing DFK, BJ and FBSM, so in my turn, she was helping and actively working, great ass, nice not-real tits with smile on the lips all the time. Paid some tips extra as the service was delightful.

Mission completed and I left Sharks with good feelings. Will back on March to explore the taste of Germany again. Thanks all ISG guy for their valuable advises.

Member #4581
02-11-17, 23:12
It makes sense to find a good club and stick to it. There are enough girls at a club like Sharks and you won't tire of the club in a visit or two. You can discreetly check your phone at the cash lockers or garden or in the men's room but not in the main area as it arouses suspicion. You would be suspicious too if a bloke next to you is pointing a phone at you. Plenty of men bring their own condoms, not a problem. Arriving soon after the club open is also fine, not many girls but you can shower, eat breakfast and drink some coffee and relax. Sharks has more girls and guys around the opening time than a typical strip club in the US.

Gentlemen,

I'm new to this forum and new to FKKs but not new to the hobby. I have an opportunity to come to Germany next week for work and am going to try to come to Sharks on Sunday and then possibly another time or two later in the week. I have a rental car so transport isn't that much of an issue for me. I had thought about trying a couple different clubs but I think I may enjoy getting to know one over a couple visits rather than a new one every night. Does this make sense? Couple other questions. Is it normal to keep a mobile phone with you at the club to read, surf net, email etc during sessions? Is it OK to bring your own preferred condoms? Do many people arrive close to the time the club opens? I'm not much of a night owl since I have work in the morning. I've walked into strip clubs before as they opened and ended up sitting bored for a couple hours. Is the SM room hard to book? What activities do the girls engage in there?

Thanks and be glad to buy someone a beer for answering my questions.

Action22
02-12-17, 08:29
Hi all,

My report is for about some weeks ago, when I was staying for three days in Frankfurt. I had this chance to visit two FKKs during my stay, first Mainhatan and second Sharks, but really found Sharks more comfortable with better facilities and higher quality girls. Most of the girls are Romanian, few Moldavian and other countries. Couldn't find any German (unlucky) and Russian or Ukrainian.

In Sharks, first a Moldavian beauty catch my eyes, we had a short conversation but don't remember her name. Body was perfect with natural be tits. Face looks like Barby and all the behavior was like a model. Of bad luck, she was Barracuda in the action, no sense, no feeling, just like a cold fish lied on the bed and asked to do action. Was a complete disaster, damage was 150 as we agreed on A-Level but only she let few minutes to that..Alma was great for me, she's RO-CR. Dark skin, solid body, tall, great attitude, great service. Works days.

Action22
02-12-17, 09:45
It makes sense to find a good club and stick to it. There are enough girls at a club like Sharks and you won't tire of the club in a visit or two. You can discreetly check your phone at the cash lockers or garden or in the men's room but not in the main area as it arouses suspicion. You would be suspicious too if a bloke next to you is pointing a phone at you. Plenty of men bring their own condoms, not a problem. Arriving soon after the club open is also fine, not many girls but you can shower, eat breakfast and drink some coffee and relax. Sharks has more girls and guys around the opening time than a typical strip club in the US.This is really good advice IMO-I have a lot of experience in this area. It's sort of like strip clubs in Miami. You pick one club, the girls will gravitate to you instead of vice versa. Now if you're traveling, this is different but I generally prefer to patronize FKKs whose management I trust. On one side, there's clubs like Sharks and Golden Time (Bruggen) who expect the staff to act professionally. On the other, there's Palace and Artemis who treat their customers like marks. They're so banned in my book. Somewhere in the middle might be Oase and World, which were premiere clubs several years ago, have been in decline for a while now and may have relaxed standards with dealing with the girls and their management (many ladies have a BF / husband / pimp / manager / whatever) -but these places were well managed in the past. For example, at Oase, the same ladies pretty much worked there 8-10 years and that tells me it's a good place to work. So, the more recent reports have been a little surprising.

The only thing I could add to this is, take time to talk to the girl. Most of them speak English now. Let them make you the sales pitch first. I can usually tell who is going to be a good time in the room and who isn't in the first 30 seconds. Now, if you're strictly into optics, well, that's different. Especially if you pop quickly. But since most guys aren't.

Since this is a Sharks thread, when in FRA area this is my go to. The buffet is excellent, the management is solid, they run their business the right way. The girl quality (I'm a fairly tough grader, too) is up and down, back in the day it was more international, but the lineup was definitely good enough yesterday (my last visit, in July, it was off the chart and made me wish I was 25 again).

Solo Traveler
02-12-17, 13:38
I visited Sharks on February 11. It was Saturday. Arrived around 11:30.

At the reception, the receptionist accepted my the free entry on my VIP card (buy 5 get 6), which I bought 2 years ago.

This was great, because I did not have to pay another 65 EUR for entry.

Sharks had a few renovation.

No movie theater anymore, but that did not matter.

The upstairs pool was replaced by two small Jacuzzi. I prefer the old small pool.

New extra indoor lounge with transparent wall outside the bistro, which was great and very warm.

A few other changes, and so on.

Had 3 average 30-minute sessions here.

1. Daar, Romanian, 50 EUR.

2. The famous Roxana, Romanian, 50 EUR.

3. Dalia, Romanian, 50 EUR.

Daar and Dalia both pushed for 1-hour session, and refused to DFK (Dalia no kissing at all) for 50 EUR.

They literally said, DFK is only available for 1-hour+ sessions, meaning they would only do that for 100+ EUR.

So, 30 minutes, 50 EUR, was simply quick BBBJ and covered sex.

Roxana kissed for 50 EUR, and her BBBJ and kissing skills was good, which gave a bit Girlfriend experience.

However, when the session was over, she wanted extra 10 EUR for tip.

I am Captain East Asian, I am here in FKK Sauna land to show the women that not all East Asian men are weak, soft, and easily manipulated.

So, I did not care about what she said, just gave her 50 EUR and said bye bye.

All in all, the environment of Sharks was great.

Facilities, food, atmosphere were all good.

The only drawback were the women now started to get more and more greedy and did not provide DFK for under 100 EUR.

As a result, maybe a conclusion could be made. All Hessen big 5 clubs are all tourist clubs now. Women are spoiled by tourists. So, no more good service for 50 EUR anymore.

I have done my best. All my sessions in Hessen clubs are 50 EUR 30 minutes.

However, other tourists just could not stop over pay or get manipulated by the women. Too bad all Hessen big 5 clubs are turning into the way it is now.

Time to say bye bye to Hessen, I think.

Leave Sharks at around 20:00, when the place just started to got too crowed.

Took ICE to Dusseldorf.

I am now typing this report in my hotel in Duesseldorf.

Will be visiting Mondial on Feb 12, Acapulco on Feb 13, and Acapulco Gold on Feb 14.

P.S.

Why are the immigration officers in Frankfurt Airport becoming more and more annoying?

He kept asking me questions regarding my trip.

He could not believe A tourist without any German family or friends come to Germany just to stay in Darmstadt for 1 day and Dusseldorf for 5 days.

He kept asking why don't you want to go to France or Spain, etc. Why only Germany? If you do not have friends, why are you going staying in Dusseldorf and Dusseldorf only?

Very annoying guy.

Anyway, in the end, still got let in.

Maybe German members should tell the immigration officers that if some single men come to Germany to only stay in one single city for vacation, they are here for the local fun.

Tell them to stop asking stupid questions, and let more International punters enter as fast as possible.

LOL.

Sirioja
02-12-17, 15:06
I was at Sharks on Thursday, Feb 9th.
Steffi - she got back to Germany on Wed. She didn't like the place she was trying. She said she didn't plan to work on Wed but management didn't have a room for her to stay. So, she ended up working and had to sleep in one of the VIP / guess rooms.

Roxana - she went and try Swiss club for a week but she hated it. Lets just say that she won't go back to Swiss clubs anytime soon. She got back from Swiss on Wednesday, also had to sleep in one of the room as all the girls rooms were all full.Don't prostitutes work this job to make as much money they can do? Many to buy Mercedes for pimp, or do they prefer great pleasure to be fucked for only 50 €?

Only girls who don't like Switzerland, are girls who are not able to get good business there. Even natural beauty, but Stefi services level is really far below girls I meet at Globe or History. Roxana has slower business than when she was natural with small beautiful tits. On the other hand, a Hessen superstar for years, now 27 yo with a mum body, was a Globe busy superstar, making 5000 from Friday to Sunday, but her classy aura is different from usual WGs, you feel you are with a rare girl you don't find everyday in brothels and what a GF since our first room at Sharks and coming to me as soon she saw me at Globe. If Aurelia, or my GF for 3 years Isabella who refused to go with so many German guys when was working at Sharks, or World, because she didn't like contemptuous behavior, can work at Globe, can't be so difficult with staff, natural beauty Isabella with only very light make up and unperfect legs shaving, but improved to really high sexual level. Ada works at History, Mady / Jessika silicon is often on tour at Globe as Miky. Many other girls, I saw in Germany before. Aurelia is more smiling than at Sharks, maybe money make her smile.

Horny Harry
02-12-17, 17:17
You go to the reception and let them decide. They will check the tapes from the hidden video cameras in the rooms and come to a decision.

HB.

Something's been lost in translation I hope? Surely they're not taping what goes on inside the rooms?
Yeah, what's up with that? Sharks is pretty paranoid when it comes to people using their personal mobile phones, yet they tape everything that goes on inside the rooms?

Jimmy Boy 99
02-12-17, 19:02
Yeah, what's up with that? Sharks is pretty paranoid when it comes to people using their personal mobile phones, yet they tape everything that goes on inside the rooms?HB was being sarcastic.

ExpatLover
02-12-17, 20:27
Don't prostitutes work this job to make as much money they can do? Many to buy Mercedes for pimp, or do they prefer great pleasure to be fucked for only 50 ?

Only girls who don't like Switzerland, are girls who are not able to get good business there. Even natural beauty, but Stefi services level is really far below girls I meet at Globe or History. Roxana has slower business than when she was natural with small beautiful tits. On the other hand, a Hessen superstar for years, now 27 yo with a mum body, was a Globe busy superstar, making 5000 from Friday to Sunday, but her classy aura is different from usual WGs, you feel you are with a rare girl you don't find everyday in brothels and what a GF since our first room at Sharks and coming to me as soon she saw me at Globe. If Aurelia, or my GF for 3 years Isabella who refused to go with so many German guys when was working at Sharks, or World, because she didn't like contemptuous behavior, can work at Globe, can't be so difficult with staff, natural beauty Isabella with only very light make up and unperfect legs shaving, but improved to really high sexual level. Ada works at History, Mady / Jessika silicon is often on tour at Globe as Miky. Many other girls, I saw in Germany before. Aurelia is more smiling than at Sharks, maybe money make her smile.Hi Sirioja,

You are a veteran in the monger activity, and you know that some girls can t adapt to Switzerland, I also can't adapt, each time I go there for business it is a real nightmare for me the people are so proud, selfish, and it is also the number one country in the world for deletion. This country is not for everybody, and some girls from Romania (more latin) prefer work in a quiet, relaxing and respectful environment than is Switzerland earning a lot but being depressed all the time. Also today one of my favorite (sorry I don't want to tell who and in which FKK) told me that she is very happy about the business, she never earned so much (even when she was escort) but over the year what have changed is that in the past she had many 30 minutes sessions and now she is staying several hours with the same customer in the room. (far better for her, less sex, more relaxing). Also for info this girl is doing 0 extra even you will give her 1000 euros.

Jmioffe
02-12-17, 21:54
He could not believe A tourist without any German family or friends come to Germany just to stay in Darmstadt for 1 day and Dusseldorf for 5 days. He kept asking why don't you want to go to France or Spain, etc. Why only Germany? If you do not have friends, why are you going staying in Dusseldorf and Dusseldorf only? This is concerning. I just visited recently, and did not have this trouble, but I flew in via another EU country. I wonder if the worries from the migrant influx are spreading.

Member #4585
02-12-17, 22:09
This is concerning. I just visited recently, and did not have this trouble, but I flew in via another EU country. I wonder if the worries from the migrant influx are spreading.You probably know that travel within the Schengen countries of the EU is question free under the EU freedom of movement rules that cover: freedom of goods, capital and services and that includes people. More than 14 million EU citizens are resident in another member state - 2. 8% of the total EU population. That is a lot of people to asking questions each time they are moving around. So that might explain the no questions asked.

Germany has the third oldest population in the world after Monaco and Japan so there is a fair few EU migrant workers to take up the slack. If I recall correct, the median age is around 46.8 years in Germany.

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Immigration_by_citizenship,_2014_(%C2%B9)_YB16.png

We can all be thankful for the migration of women from EU countries Romania and Bulgaria to populate the FKKs for us to enjoy. A few more Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks and Polish would help too.

Member #4585
02-12-17, 22:20
Roxana kissed for 50 EUR, and her BBBJ and kissing skills was good, which gave a bit Girlfriend experience. However, when the session was over, she wanted extra 10 EUR for tip.You did well.

When I did a standard session for 50 with Yvette that including DFK, really loving and deep BJ and multiple position sex that had me driving home to a mighty climax, Yvette wanted a 20 euro tip which I declined to provide.

Stay firm.

Jmioffe
02-12-17, 22:23
That might explain the no questions asked. Oh yeah, to be clear, I flew in via another EU state that has a smaller population and has not had any recent terror incidents. I was not asked any questions upon crossing the border in that country.

I wonder if Germany is more questioning of people who wind up at their gates because its immigration policy has been in the news. It is seeing an influx of refugees from the Muslim world, and it has suffered some high-profile terror attacks. The increased focus on immigration could be causing more intense questioning at the border.

Member #4585
02-12-17, 22:57
I was at Sharks on Thursday, Feb 9th.

I saw a few new faces but I didn't try anyone. Only went with my usual regular. I was told that the club was really busy on Wed but on Thu it was really slow. Not too many customers and by midnight it was mostly dead. Per website, Thu Sharks supposed to close at 5 am but they close at 4 am instead.Thank you for the report Badinsweet. Good updates.

I have wondered at the 5 am closing time at Sharks on Thursdays. I had at one time believed it closed at 4 am but it stayed open to 5 am one time when a friend went off a 3:50 am for a one hour session and the lights came on but the security and staff made no move to remove anyone until 5 am. The bar was still serving drinks but at an even more sedate pace than before.

Wednesdays is the cheap entry day at 50 euro so that might explain the feedback that the club was really busy on Wednesday. Thursday may have been a lull day as the girls are gearing up for the Ambiente Messe from Friday to the coming Tuesday. The Messe men start coming in from after 8 pm into the club.

Men from all nations as the girls say and usually men from nations that like girls with the larger booty as to opposed to girls with slim frame and small asses.

PussyLiccker
02-12-17, 23:15
were the women now started to get more and more greedy and did not provide DFK for under 100 EUR.

As a result, maybe a conclusion could be made. All Hessen big 5 clubs are all tourist clubs now. Women are spoiled by tourists. So, no more good service for 50 EUR anymore. asking stupid questions, and let more International punters enter as fast as possible.
Not all big 5 can be said to be touristy. World seems to be the untapped territory.

Any hype will flood the gates if we know history on places that gets overly hyped in the internet age. Anyway, not all tourists are over-spenders or incentivisers, but I get the general idea.

Exodus8
02-13-17, 06:47
Why are the immigration officers in Frankfurt Airport becoming more and more annoying?

He kept asking me questions regarding my trip.

He could not believe A tourist without any German family or friends come to Germany just to stay in Darmstadt for 1 day and Dusseldorf for 5 days.

He kept asking why don't you want to go to France or Spain, etc. Why only Germany? If you do not have friends, why are you going staying in Dusseldorf and Dusseldorf only?

Very annoying guy.

Anyway, in the end, still got let in.

Maybe German members should tell the immigration officers that if some single men come to Germany to only stay in one single city for vacation, they are here for the local fun.

Tell them to stop asking stupid questions, and let more International punters enter as fast as possible.

LOL.Just tell them Captain East Asian is going to spend time in FKK which will contribute to GDP growth and not a suicide bomber, LOL.

Sosa23
02-13-17, 07:07
Hi all,

I'm coming into Frankfurt for 3 day visit in a few weeks.

My preference is 18-19 yr old, with natural breasts. Is Sharks the best FKK to try? Are most girls at all FKKs 20+?

Thanks in advance!

PussyLiccker
02-13-17, 07:32
If the immigration officer had any sense in FKKs, going to Darmstadt, not visiting friends or family would clue him in on the goals of the East Asian in De. LOL. He may have been waiting for him to fess up that he is suppose to be at Sharks 11 AM sharp for the hunnies. Why would a solo East Asian be going out to Darmstadt of all places? LOL. That in itself is probably an oddity to the officer.

But, for Captain East Asian will beat through all obstacles, and will prove himself to be pro-monger (already titled himself Capain, so he must be a pro-monger. Haha).

Member #4585
02-13-17, 07:55
I visited Sharks on February 11. It was Saturday.

He kept asking me questions regarding my trip. He could not believe A tourist without any German family or friends come to Germany just to stay in Darmstadt for 1 day and Dusseldorf for 5 days.

Very annoying guy. Anyway, in the end, still got let in.

LOL.Solo Traveller as a suggestion for next time mention that your reason to visit Darmstadt is to visit the European Space Operations Control centre since it is based in down town Darmstadt.

Germans will say Darmstadt is a small town but there are some things to see. Its legit as well.

I know one guy who has used that comment before when asked where had he been when passing airport control to leave Germany.

Hessen Bub
02-13-17, 08:21
This is concerning. I just visited recently, and did not have this trouble, but I flew in via another EU country. I wonder if the worries from the migrant influx are spreading.I don't think he came across as a migrant. So no. Just tell them you are here for holidays, visiting various cities.

HB.

The Cane
02-13-17, 08:30
I don't think he came across as a migrant. So no. Just tell them you are here for holidays, visiting various cities.

HB.This is what I say. Although, I never mention the names of the smaller cities like Darmstadt, Polheim or Burgholzhausen LOL! I say on holiday around Germany in places like Munich, Berlin, Hamburg, and even Frankfurt. This is true and all believable. I suppose you can do like Mr. Ho and say you have lots of cash on you because you are going to the FKKs and the girls don't have change hahaha! But that, although not illegal, could prove to be a little embarrassing. So, just say you're on holiday to some of the major tourist destinations in Germany, and you will be fine!

Sirioja
02-13-17, 08:54
Hi Sirioja,

You are a veteran in the monger activity, and you know that some girls can t adapt to Switzerland, I also can't adapt, each time I go there for business it is a real nightmare for me the people are so proud, selfish, and it is also the number one country in the world for deletion. This country is not for everybody, and some girls from Romania (more latin) prefer work in a quiet, relaxing and respectful environment than is Switzerland earning a lot but being depressed all the time. Also today one of my favorite (sorry I don't want to tell who and in which FKK) told me that she is very happy about the business, she never earned so much (even when she was escort) but over the year what have changed is that in the past she had many 30 minutes sessions and now she is staying several hours with the same customer in the room. (far better for her, less sex, more relaxing). Also for info this girl is doing 0 extra even you will give her 1000 euros.4 years and half ago, I didn't know FKK, but I visit Switzerland every Winter for ski and often in Summer since more than 40 years. Maybe I'm the most proud or selfish guy in the world, but as a foreigner, Swiss are as friendly for me as Germans, both are friendly, giving good welcome to me. I had a Swiss real girlfriend, she was always smiling, laughing and so sweet, always kissing me, but unfortunately Neufchâtel was far to go to her often enough, but I still remember such a real sunshine, even it was more than 30 years ago. Staff is really friendly with me at Globe. Only at History I don t like 1 of the 2 women at desk. I loved so much beauty Geneviève for skipass in Zermatt, much more expensive than buying on Breuil Cervinia Italian side, but for her, I paid 84 CHF for the day.

I followed Katalina at Globe, she was a superstar at World on 2011, at Sharks, she was busy all afternoon on Monday 18 April 2016 at Sharks and I had to wait for her for 6 hours, before going to her. We often talked when we met many times at Globe, about Sharks or World, she preferred business in Switzerland now, same for Isabella who worked at Oase, Sharks, Rom and World in 2013/2014 . Both are Romanian, and many others who worked in Germany before, but look for more money in Switzerland. My Swiss regulars don t seem so stressed, Katalina was more stressed at Sharks after her afternoon big money client, she did need to speak to relax before going to room. Karolina. Pol was also very stressed after her whole Sunday and Monday and preferred to stop with same guy, after 2 days, to go with me, just after only saying to her a few words when he went to the bar, for only 1 hour room, for only 100 , compare to 2 days booking, and we repeated many times on September 2015 . Girls who are high level for woman behavior seem to have no problem to make good business in Switzerland like superstar Katalina at Globe, or delightful Lorena. Ro at History. I think it s just a matter of level, but even Aurelia can do it, changing her behavior compare to Sharks turning around.

Solo Traveler
02-13-17, 09:28
Solo Traveller as a suggestion for next time mention that your reason to visit Darmstadt is to visit the European Space Operations Control centre since it is based in down town Darmstadt.I thought of that before. Pick up a site nearby the club and tell them I am going to visit the site.

However, this may not work and may even cause more trouble in the situation I encountered.

As you can see, the officer I met will keep asking detailed questions from what he heard.

Visiting various cities or having round-trip in Germany does not make much sense, either, because I am only there for less than 1 week and I stay in the same hotel everyday.

Here's a question I want to ask.

Next time, if I am asked by the immigration officer again, may I just tell them about visiting FKK Sauna Clubs?

I mean, I do not care about what they think. I just want to pass the immigration counter as soon as possible.

In fact, I ask the receptionist in Sharks about it. She said I could take their business card and show it to the officers, because the club is absolutely legitimate.

Do other members think I should do it next time?

Is honesty the best policy here? LOL.

Sirioja
02-13-17, 11:32
Just tell them Captain East Asian is going to spend time in FKK which will contribute to GDP growth and not a suicide bomber, LOL.I was controlled a few days ago, just leaving Aca at 5 am, I was controlled many times, just leaving GT. Controls about alcohol or drugs. As long they don t control about milk or cyprine, I m their worst client. Polizei asked where I came from? But they know what foreigners visit. No problem because it's legal in Germany, or Switzerland, or Austria, or NL.

FiddyCent
02-13-17, 17:54
I was controlled a few days ago, just leaving Aca at 5 am, I was controlled many times, just leaving GT. Controls about alcohol or drugs. As long they don t control about milk or cyprine, I m their worst client. Polizei asked where I came from? But they know what foreigners visit. No problem because it's legal in Germany, or Switzerland, or Austria, or NL.If the Polizei stop you again Sirioja, do make sure they catch a whif of your breath. I wonder if there is a device that measures the level of cyprine intoxication in your blood? Speak to the officer with a heavy breath and close up. Make sure they understand what drug you have been consuming. LOL!

FiddyCent.

Pistons
02-13-17, 18:02
I was controlled a few days ago, just leaving Aca at 5 am, I was controlled many times, just leaving GT. Controls about alcohol or drugs. As long they don t control about milk or cyprine, I m their worst client. Polizei asked where I came from? But they know what foreigners visit. No problem because it's legal in Germany, or Switzerland, or Austria, or NL.The only place I've been controlled is at Sharks. Three times I've seen the cops waiting there after the club closes. Once I forgot to turn on the lights on the car, so they blinked me over to check if I was drunk. I guess its a normal thing at some FKK's. One of the bouncers who helped me jump start my rental car once (because of me, sharks has jump start cables now, lol) told me it was an ordinary thing, and they didn't seem to like the cops there for being such idiots around the club. Guess its an easy place for the cops to get some fines handed out though.

NNC1701
02-13-17, 18:03
Gentlemen,

Any idea how Carnaval (24-28 Feb) will affect the Line Up?

Many thanks.

Exodus8
02-13-17, 19:08
As long they don t control about milk or cyprine, I m their worst client. Polizei asked where I came from? But they know what foreigners visit. No problem because it's legal in Germany, or Switzerland, or Austria, or NL.Fresh human milk? LOL.

Wonder if polizei will check saliva on dicks to see if BBBJ was provided haha.

Sirioja
02-13-17, 19:16
If the Polizei stop you again Sirioja, do make sure they catch a whif of your breath. I wonder if there is a device that measures the level of cyprine intoxication in your blood? Speak to the officer with a heavy breath and close up. Make sure they understand what drug you have been consuming. LOL!

FiddyCent.Looking for alcohol or drugs, they often ask to move your eyes and they watch with a light. About cyprine, if they catch me leaving LR, I will make them smell my fingers. When I finish my girl in DATY / fingering, I put my fingers in my mouth, after asking her if she wants to taste herself, and I say to her I love her taste.

I wanted to mean if Polizei can make you big problems about very high over-speed, I mean more than 100 above, they don't make any problem about visiting brothels, they just look for drugs, drunk, they don't run much after pimps, even once they asked me to give them my phone, so I switched it off, they asked me to switch on to read my IP, no more problem. My advice for my girls are only because I like them and for free, I m the worst pimp who don't need money except my own from my own work, often at night, or waking up at 5 am. No real pimp is able to do that.

Sirioja
02-13-17, 19:19
Fresh human milk? LOL.

Wonder if polizei will check saliva on dicks to see if BBBJ was provided haha.Tits milk, why I like to lick tits.

Can be your own saliva on dick for those who don't find an attractive girl who deserves to pay for.

Sirioja
02-13-17, 19:39
Hi all,

I'm coming into Frankfurt for 3 day visit in a few weeks.

My preference is 18-19 yr old, with natural breasts. Is Sharks the best FKK to try? Are most girls at all FKKs 20+?

Thanks in advance!Sharks and Oase. Oase before 4 pm entry for 50. Sharks on Sunday before 2 pm also 50, and also on Wednesday.

Beautiful tits at Sharks: Diana, Nastia, blond Rebeka, Janine. De if still working.

At Oase: small brunette Carla, Elisabet. Hu.

Reef LostCause
02-13-17, 20:08
Visiting various cities or having round-trip in Germany does not make much sense, either, because I am only there for less than 1 week and I stay in the same hotel everyday.

Here's a question I want to ask.

Next time, if I am asked by the immigration officer again, may I just tell them about visiting FKK Sauna Clubs?

I mean, I do not care about what they think. I just want to pass the immigration counter as soon as possible.

In fact, I ask the receptionist in Sharks about it. She said I could take their business card and show it to the officers, because the club is absolutely legitimate.

Do other members think I should do it next time?

Is honesty the best policy here? LOL.Tell them you're a Bundesliga fan and plan to attend some games.

There are 3 teams around Frankfurt including one in Darmstadt (will be relegated soon, I reckon).

And there are 4 teams in a 20 km radius around Dusseldorf.

Just be aware that Bundesliga stops in summer and between mid-December and early February.

Craiova
02-13-17, 20:11
Guess its an easy place for the cops to get some fines handed out though.In front of every disco or Volksfest chances are ten times higher to fine drunk car drivers. Alcohol consumption at FKK clubs quite low. But police controls around FKK clubs have increased in the last three years. Also maybe number of razzia at clubs but in any case new is checking via computer the IDs of the male guests at FKK clubs at razzia. Reason for that? Money? No, reason is to create an uncomfortable feeling for guests at FKK clubs, was most likely connected with the two years discussion about the new prostitution law which will be now effective July 1st in Germany.

ExpatLover
02-13-17, 20:29
In front of every disco or Volksfest chances are ten times higher to fine drunk car drivers. Alcohol consumption at FKK clubs quite low. But police controls around FKK clubs have increased in the last three years. Also maybe number of razzia at clubs but in any case new is checking via computer the IDs of the male guests at FKK clubs at razzia. Reason for that? Money? No, reason is to create an uncomfortable feeling for guests at FKK clubs, was most likely connected with the two years discussion about the new prostitution law which will be now effective July 1st in Germany.I am not sure that you are right, they just want to put some pressure on the men trying to protect some girls. I have nothing to hide and FKK is legal in Germany so I have 0 problem to go there. After 15 years of FKK never but never got any problem so to all mongers don t hesitate to visit the FKK there is really 0 risk.

McAdonis
02-13-17, 21:27
Why would a solo East Asian be going out to Darmstadt of all places? LOL. That in itself is probably an oddity to the officer.
Darmstadt has a research university. I've seen lost Asian students trying to to buy the bus ticket from Frankfurt Airport to Darmstadt. He can say he is visiting a friend at the university if he is younger. If he is older, he can say that he is visiting his daughter.

Alumni of this university is relatively impressive. Some Nobel laureates, first president of Israel. And tying back to the Asian in Darmstadt theme, a Taiwanese billionaire.