PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123

Citizen Kane
05-01-17, 15:39
Using http://www.lawyerdb.de/Inflationrate.aspx, 50 euro's in 2002 when prostitution was legalised (and the euro was introduced in Germany) would equate to 61.21 euro's today.

Pistons
05-01-17, 15:57
As this type of standards is less, there are other alternatives. It just keeps whoever are content around with such services, and pushes the declination in services further.

As new mongers start out in the clubs, they don't have experiences if what used to be, but only what is now. So, that pushes further decline.

Back in the days as I was starting out, I made out in the couches a lot. That's where I came from, and that is different from guys starting out today, unless they are starting out in more reputed service clubs. Which I highly recommend guys to try out various types of clubs to get a perspective. If you live in a bubble, that's your only reference.Well said. And if you play your game right, you can still get kissing in most clubs (maybe all) you visit. DFK is a bit harder in public.

I once stayed 40 minutes with a girl where we had agreed on staying just 30 minutes. She said she allowed me because she liked me (meaning I only had to pay her 50). I paid her 70e due to her honesty and integrity. It seems like what ticks people of is this retarded +100% price hike for 1 extra minute. And it is ruining the atmosphere both in the clubs and on the forum. What if the extended time past the first 30 minutes were based on smaller increments of time?

Say you start with 60e for 30 minutes. Then for each 10 minutes added, you pay 15e more? And if she is the one to cut the session short (less than 20 minutes), you only pay her 40e? But only she can make the decission to cut it short?

Or 60e for 30 min (+20e for each 15 min). And the girl only gets 40e if she cuts the session short below 20min...

And then you add freaking stop watches on the inside of every door?

Horny Harry
05-01-17, 16:14
Common nonsense more likely. Don't you see that people who never get a pay rise in many years get more and more pissed off, and service for a 50 declines, on average across all the girls. It can't go on for ever that girls get paid less and less in real terms (after inflation is considered).

Somehow, sometime, there has to be a price increase, in order to get the same (or near) service we got 10+ years ago. Does not mean I think girls will be happy with a measly 10 Euro price rise after all this time. However a 20% pay rise is better than nothing.You only have a little bit of a point about the pay rise when perhaps you compare the job of a prostitute to that of an unskilled factory worker, but then again Syzygies, just ask yourself the following 2 questions; 1) how much taxes do these girls pay over those thousands of Euros that they pull in every month and 2) how many times did a prostitute ever give you a receipt for her services?

Before you start talking about giving someone a pay rise, perhaps you should also take into account that these girls have basically been living a low tax / taxfree life for 10+ years. By the way, a pay rise is something that the boss/employer gives, not the customer.

Even if she does pay (some) tax as a freelancer / kleine Selbstaendige, how will the Finzanzamt ever know or prove that a girl did a 30 minutes + CIM or anal, as opposed to only a 30 minutes fuck and suck? How will the Finanzamt ever prove that she had 10 customers that day as opposed to only 2? Again, how many times did a prostitute ever give you a receipt during the last 10+ years?

Lets imagine the following scene near the lockers where the WG goes to a cash register and types in the numbers: "Well let's see honey, you had 30 minutes, one blowjob with a CIM, that's E100, (imagine the old-fashioned sound here of a cash register: 🎵 ka-ching) and then you extended for 30 more minutes with anal, that's another E150 ( 🎵 ka-ching!), so that makes a subtotal of E250 ( 🎵 ka-ching!) + 19% VAT ( 🎵 ka-ching! That will be E297,50 ( 🎵 ka-ching! Here's your receipt sweetheart. Will that be cash or credit?"

"Oh, and you're kindly reminded that this does not include service, so please don't forget to add another 15-20% ( 🎵 ka-ching!) to that E297,50 darling" 😤

Pistons
05-01-17, 16:33
Horny Harry: They also don't get any employment benefits other taxpayers get. Except for maybe the insurance policy I hear they have at Oase now.

So I already tip most girls nowadays in hessen / nrw. Except if they give poor service. Maybe by doing that, the service I get has increased a bit. Normally just 5e. But sometimes 10 if I have much left on my budget. But I never tip when spending 1h...

JohnEllee
05-01-17, 16:36
First all, we should acknowledge that all these WGs are actually service providers, they are entitled to get fair and reasonable pay. However, Excessive competition between WGs leads to not only a decline in the quality of service but the prevalence of frustration for both sides. There must be a win-win situation.

I have gone with more than 50 girls in the past three years in different clubs. According to my own experience, majority of them accept 100€ one-hour session and would like to provide decent service. They all complained 50€ half-hours session and considered mongers might take advantage through that.

So I think the better pricing structure is to set the minimum service to 1 hour for 100€ instead of the current half hour. After this first initial hour, 50€ for every extension of half an hour.

I am sure most girl will be happy with that.

Common nonsense more likely. Don't you see that people who never get a pay rise in many years get more and more pissed off, and service for a 50 declines, on average across all the girls. It can't go on for ever that girls get paid less and less in real terms (after inflation is considered)..

Optimist
05-01-17, 16:40
This subject is really too complex to deal with on a forum as each of us are making very relevant points but not managing to make them into a coherent whole. And, no, I'm not even going to try.

I recognise all the points about inflation but I think of other factors which in my opinion greatly reduce the validity of the inflation argument.

1. In 2003 most workers came from western Europe not Romania, but, despite their higher living costs they were happy with 50 euros. I do not buy the argument that in 2003 there were more customers per girl; there are clubs now which are way more crowded than ever Atlantis was. World is a different matter but that was a reflection of appalling management, the exception proving the rule. I am not sure that 2003 and 2017 is comparing like with like.

2. Despite the increase in clubs and workers, there are many girls who are providing excellent service at or below 50 euros per half hour. These girls are earning way way more than the average customer. One girl who was earning 30 euros (note, 30 euros not 50 per half hour) for 30 minutes said that her profit was 5000 a month, which in Romanian terms is 18 months typical wage!!

3. The issue of 50 euros buying poor service is a cultural one, bred of addictive greed on the one side (particularly when girls are coming from the financial insecurity of a dirt poor background), and foolishness on the other (customers wanting to be seen as somehow "good" men who look after women nicely). A marginal increase to 60 euros would be irrelevant. I have had more than one girl tell me of their absolute contempt for 30 minute men who give 5 or 10 euro tips (no, I'm not referring here to Pistons as I don't know who or in what exact circumstances he tips)

There is a strong argument for wages keeping place with inflation, or maybe even grossly exceeding inflation: recent times have seen the diminuition of earned income as a part of national income in western europe and the USA. labour produces more and more wealth but gets a smaller share of the cake. But high wages do nothing to solve the cultural issues leading to poor performance. One example: in the past the print unions on Fleet street quite rightly secured high wages, but they also ran a system of huge overmanning to the point that people didn't even need to go to work regularly in order to get paid the highest manual workers wages.

Issue 1: should prostitutes wages in Germany keep place with general wage inflation. That depends on what the appropriate net earning should be, and what the relevant starting point should be

Issue 2: how to deal with greed and poor service. That requires a market which rewards good service and honest work.

Anyway, the influence of our discussions on what actually happens must be 0%.

Pistons
05-01-17, 16:54
Anyway, the influence of our discussions on what actually happens must be 0%.That is exactly what the penny stock gamblers on the stock market forum who only lost money, kept telling themselves too. LOL! Welcome to 2017!

I think there is one point we haven't looked at too much in here:

The total pool of budgeted money for global p6 will not change due to pricing. At worst, it may fall if prices goes up, and the FKK percentage share of this total money pool may fall if prices goes up too much above the willingness to pay threshold. (I can see the willingness to pay threshold for this 30 min fkk sex is at about 60-65e. And most likely just 60e as you 1. don't want to gamble and stretch your luck, and 2. those 5e notes are slightly more inconvenient and thus add load on that entire pricing psychology theory...

So the only thing that can be done to make the girls more satisfied with their work, as in having an increased income over time, is by implementing a cap on workers. And in order to keep the girls entry fees low, a cap on clubs should also be put in place (reduced management).

Optimist
05-01-17, 17:03
Pistons. I didn't say the influence of our actions was zero, just our discussions LOL.

You are right about the increased entry costs for girls: in 2003 they were only paying around 50 euros entry (65 entry but with various rebates) but now it is around 75 (plus of course the 25 euro tax). This higher daily upfront cost is a daily stress for the less successful girls.

As for the total pool of money for P6, I agree it is not likely to be affected by marginal price changes. The FKK model greatly increased the available pool of money, but I can't think of any new innovation which can expand the market, and hence earning opportunities for girls

Pistons
05-01-17, 17:06
Pistons. I didn't say the influence of our actions was zero, just our discussions LOL.And I am saying basically that everybody reads the forum. Or has someone that reads it in proximity to them who voices their thoughts if something interesting comes up. That is the information society we live in in a nutshell.

Horny Harry
05-01-17, 17:08
(particularly when girls are coming from the financial insecurity of a dirt poor background)
I have had more than one girl tell me of their absolute contempt for 30 minute men who give 5 or 10 euro tips (no, I'm not referring here to Pistons as I don't know who or in what exact circumstances he tips)Oh here we go again with the politically correct "they are poor, so they had no chances in life" argument.

Great so we can forget the E55 or E60 per hour discussion if these girls are too ignorant or arrogant to realise that a 'lousy' E5 or E10 tip equals to 10-20% extra.

Pistons
05-01-17, 17:10
The FKK model greatly increased the available pool of money, but I can't think of any new innovation which can expand the market, and hence earning opportunities for girlsWellness: swimming pools, sauna, steamroom, jacuuzi, holes in the garden (football), volleyball, ping pong. That is why the small clubs are the ones that should close down and not the larger ones with more wellness options. Preferably wellness that doesn't add employment, although I guess some like their hamam and thai massages too.

Also niche themed clubs. Oase has their niche. Sharks, Oceans, Paradise all plays on a niche. Parties can also add to the money pool. Palace parties are great for example! Other clubs can learn...

Optimist
05-01-17, 17:14
Oh here we go again with the politically correct "they are poor, so they had no chances in life" argument.

Great so we can forget the E55 or E60 per hour discussion if these girls are too ignorant or arrogant to realise that a 'lousy' E5 or E10 tip equals to 10-20% extra.Harry. You misread my post to draw the total opposite conclusion from what I said: I was trying to write a nuanced report, which unfortunately means that it is easy to misunderstand if not taken as a whole.

Just because I report what girls say doesn't mean I agree. I thought my post made it clear I saw it as an example of greed.

Also I never never implied that someone from a poor background was justified in bad behavior: I just point out that it can help lead to a certain attitude. One which I think is wrong.

I don't think 60 euros per half hour is a good idea as a solution to bad behaviour.

If I had been being "politically correct" (which I was very definitely not), you would be best to engage me in discussion, not throw the (erroneous) label at me

Conclusion: i completely agree with you so there's no need to argue with me :)

Optimist
05-01-17, 17:17
Wellness: swimming pools, sauna, steamroom, jacuuzi, holes in the garden (football), volleyball, ping pong. That is why the small clubs are the ones that should close down and not the larger ones with more wellness options. Preferably wellness that doesn't add employment, although I guess some like their hamam and thai massages too.

Also niche themed clubs. Oase has their niche. Sharks, Oceans, Paradise all plays on a niche. Parties can also add to the money pool. Palace parties are great for example! Other clubs can learn...Good point. I wrote just the other day that this is one reason which the RTC are getting it seems to me fewer customers. Sharks has some good opportunities for product development (despite its tight site).

Pistons
05-01-17, 17:31
Good point. I wrote just the other day that this is one reason which the RTC are getting it seems to me fewer customers.Indeed, and it seems games like pool, shuffleboard, airhockey, ping pong, dart and quizzes are expanding from the niche bars to the entire nightlife market now.

Horny Harry
05-01-17, 17:37
At Optimist,

Sorry, I indeed misread your post. My apologies.

Pistons
05-01-17, 19:09
One more thing they can add to reduce cost at the clubs: bionic bartenders:

https://youtu.be/TBF7EE2xnN4

Breadman
05-01-17, 19:14
Good point. I wrote just the other day that this is one reason which the RTC are getting it seems to me fewer customers. Sharks has some good opportunities for product development (despite its tight site).What type of club would be the first to go? An RTC with smaller bills or a club like Oceans that sunk alot of cash into the club? From the looks of the setup at Sharks I'd guess their overhead and start up costs are marginal compared to building a club from the ground up.

Sirioja
05-01-17, 21:10
You've got to be fucking kidding me!?

Why raise prices to E60? So that you can have the same lame service for E60 instead of E50? You really think that for E10 difference the scammers, swindlers and the sharks will go like: "but yes of course, for E10 extra I will now kiss!

Paying more for less service, that's a bit naive, isn't it? Which business school did you go to? 🙄

The problem is twofold: too many tourists/naive souls willing to pay E50 for substandard service (and probably even dumb enough to give a tip.Upselling is only problem in fucking tourists or Asians clubs, like Palace, Oase, Sharks or GT. So many clubs were not the faintest upselling. I have very close to 50 rooms with Kate at Acapulco, she would be one of the prettiest in all Hessen clubs and at GT, but I have her for 40 €/30 mn, mostly 1 hour rooms for 80 and she never asked for tip or extra, only smiles and when you come again?

Do Mandy or Sandra need to upsell? Of course they don't, they give good services even for only 50 , even I m not a 50 € guy. Good services girls don't need to upsell to make good money, Sandra was quite busy just because of her nice behavior. In German FKK, some good girls make more than 15000 per month. Girls who upsell are not the best level.

My advice: don't pay extra for DFK, you will have very rare kiss, not fluent, not passionate at all. Some GFE girls are generous and passionate, without upselling, only for 50/30 mn, and they ask if you would like to repeat.

Sirioja
05-01-17, 21:35
First all, we should acknowledge that all these WGs are actually service providers, they are entitled to get fair and reasonable pay. However, Excessive competition between WGs leads to not only a decline in the quality of service but the prevalence of frustration for both sides. There must be a win-win situation.

I have gone with more than 50 girls in the past three years in different clubs. According to my own experience, majority of them accept 100 one-hour session and would like to provide decent service. They all complained 50 half-hours session and considered mongers might take advantage through that.

So I think the better pricing structure is to set the minimum service to 1 hour for 100 instead of the current half hour. After this first initial hour, 50 for every extension of half an hour.

I am sure most girl will be happy with that.I'm really not a 50 € 30 mn guy, just when I don't enjoy, but never if I enjoy, but some guys don't have much money to spend, and some good girls like Mandy or Marina or Martina agree to work good job for 50 €. It can be win-win for some not rich guys and some good girls.

Lazy girls seem to be more expensive than skillful girls.

Girls can go to Switzerland for higher rates, but how many at Sharks could get business there, with high level enough?

Member #4581
05-02-17, 03:24
Paying more for less service, that's a bit naive, isn't it? Which business school did you go to? 🙄

You are a twerpy little chipmunk, aren't you?! 😀 Never mind which school I went; wanting all for a 50 doesn't make you well schooled, it just makes you a cheapskate. You should skip FKKs and go to Tijuana or some cheap third world place to fit your budget. Happy hunting.

UncleOx
05-02-17, 06:01

So I think the better pricing structure is to set the minimum service to 1 hour for 100 instead of the current half hour. After this first initial hour, 50 for every extension of half an hour..I am willing to help these girls If they'd like to provide quality service, and know how to respect the guests.

Among 150 WGs in Sharks, how many of them deserve so called "minimum one hour 100 euros payment"? Maybe less than 40%.

The proposed pricing structure will make half of Sharks girls out of FKK business.

I did spend more than 1200 euros on Sandra De, 1500 euros on Nicoletta Hu, 1100 on Megan Ro. And there are 15 other girls I spent on them from 100 to 900 euros since 2015. And about 30 girls, I spent total 1500 E on them, and considered it worthless.

Happy Fkk
05-02-17, 07:16
Why raise prices to E60? So that you can have the same lame service for E60 instead of E50? You really think that for E10 difference the scammers, swindlers and the sharks will go like: "but yes of course, for E10 extra I will now kiss!
Why not say: "for E50 there is no need (illegal anyways!) to do a BBBJ, so now kissing (not illegal) should be part of the standard package?" We will still lose out on something (due to legal changes) as both used to be included, but at least we're not going to pay extra for less service!I think it will be 60 or more with less service as the new law should make illegal all bb (maybe also FK, touch, some dangerous positions for condom later) and a raise on living costs for foreign girls.

I do not understand this law as if sex is dangerous then the true decision should be to make it illegal. It will solve a lot of problems as in about one hundred years, the last man on earth will die.

There's a competition in all said developed countries: who will be the most stupid. Germany was late, but grossmutty Angela did a good job. I would say, she clearly is one of those people thinking sex is not essential for life. We can import from africa. Yes we can.
No sex, no work, no liberty, no people. We can import, yes we can.

ExpatLover
05-02-17, 08:11
I think it will be 60 or more with less service as the new law should make illegal all bb (maybe also FK, touch, some dangerous positions for condom later) and a raise on living costs for foreign girls.

I do not understand this law as if sex is dangerous then the true decision should be to make it illegal. It will solve a lot of problems as in about one hundred years, the last man on earth will die.

There's a competition in all said developed countries: who will be the most stupid. Germany was late, but grossmutty Angela did a good job. I would say, she clearly is one of those people thinking sex is not essential for life. We can import from africa. Yes we can.
No sex, no work, no liberty, no people. We can import, yes we can.Thanks for sharing your point of view, let us may be see the things from the german woman side many of them are upset by the over easy availability of cheap sex and are complaining that their husband or boyfriend's prefer visit a FKK than to stay with her and discuss about the problems if any.

Sirioja
05-02-17, 08:16
I think it will be 60 or more with less service as the new law should make illegal all bb (maybe also FK, touch, some dangerous positions for condom later) and a raise on living costs for foreign girls.

No sex, no work, no liberty, no people. We can import, yes we can.This law seem to aim to protect prostitutes health from diseases risks from AO sex, BBBJ. Also for girls sleeping in beds where they are fucked all day. So, even not German, I agree with this law and I don't worry at all about this new law, paid sex will stay legal in Germany after 1 July, pretty girls will stay pretty, GND will stay GND, and I'm sure most of good services girls will keep good behavior. Nothing will change for me, even a very known writer, but who never write what happen in room.

About upselling and lower level, now at Sharks, it has nothing to do with future law, 100 Romanian girls there don't even know what is new law. I seem to be lucky at Sharks because I didn't experience with Mandy and Gloria, my only Sharks 2017 girls, when I have already more than 30 1 h30 rooms on 2017 with a LR girl. Times changed. But I also think upselling and girls behavior and level, depend on guy behavior, if we find the key we can make the girl behave in different way. Each one his game, many nice girls at the moment for my game, too many with Switzerland. I don't need to lose my time with upselling, most often because unskillful and lazy, girls.

Hessen Bub
05-02-17, 08:45
I do not understand this law as if sex is dangerous then the true decision should be to make it illegal.Doesn't mean I agree with the BBBJ-ban, but the rationale behind it is the girl's health. And making it illegal and putting a fine on it for the guys only is to strengthen the girl's position. As I said, I don't agree.

HB.

Optimist
05-02-17, 09:16
You are a twerpy little chipmunk, aren't you?! 😀 Never mind which school I went; wanting all for a 50 doesn't make you well schooled, it just makes you a cheapskate. You should skip FKKs and go to Tijuana or some cheap third world place to fit your budget. Happy hunting.As I am one who wants all for 50 euros I would answer that I am not a cheapskate (I would wouldn't I :D!). If a girl provides good service for 50 then she finds that I am a good customer, both financially and in other ways, almost certainly repeating in longer sessions. That's just my way of doing business. I don't see why I should pay more than 50 for uncommitted service though. You have your business model which suits you: just because I disagree doesn't make me a cheapskate. If I am cheapskate are you "spendthrift?" :)

I have absolutely no trouble finding girls who are willing to do business with me on my terms.

Optimist
05-02-17, 09:21
HB.

Yes, the health issue is relevant (although its use as a rationale for the new law is specious). The longterm health effect of being a prostitute (increased risk of cervical cancer, sexually transmitted diseases) is one consideration which might justify a small increase in price maybe. Very few girls have the mental stamina to work more than five years, after which they are on the employment scrapheap, unless they have saved their money to open a business etc.

Optimist
05-02-17, 11:05
Sirioja. Excellent clear summary. Should be handed to each man entering Sharks

Pistons
05-02-17, 13:15
Do Mandy or Sandra need to upsell? Of course they don't, they give good services even for only 50 , even I m not a 50 guy. Good services girls don't need to upsell to make good money, Sandra was quite busy just because of her nice behavior. In German FKK, some good girls make more than 15000 per month. Girls who upsell are not the best level.Indeed, Mandy and also Lucy Palace (at least in my limited siightings of her) are two girls who doesn't need to upsell and allways have guys waiting. Artemis Carrie also if she didn't turn most guys down (LOL, she doesn't like money). But there are extremely few of these girls that I know of. Maybe countable on one or two hands across all of Germany.

Smart girls get time extensions from me when I loose track of time and feel like I am in utopia. If the girl is pro (not the mechanical type of pro the girls think about) enough, I will extend maybe up to half the time. Like I do for example with Aksena at Artemis. And not upselling is part of her pro attitude. I remember Carly Oceans (Kathy at Wellcum) and Aja Paradise as well as Alexia Sharks (also been at GT Vienna) had the same pro attitude... can also add more girls to the list such as Milli and Juliette Artemis, maybe Jeanette Oase and with me small Adelle Oase, May Oase, Marlyn Sharks, Maggie Palace, Crina Palace, and both Eleny and Alina Oceans are moving towards there but still are young.

Sometimes that proness can be ymmv, but not allways...

On top of that there are girls who are just fun, and not allways as sensual. So you extend with them because of pesonality. Like young Andre Oase for example on a good day. Not everyone is the same...

Pistons
05-02-17, 13:31
You are a twerpy little chipmunk, aren't you?! 😀 Never mind which school I went; wanting all for a 50 doesn't make you well schooled, it just makes you a cheapskate. You should skip FKKs and go to Tijuana or some cheap third world place to fit your budget. Happy hunting.Cheap is a relative term.

PussyLiccker
05-02-17, 13:37
Indeed, Mandy and also Lucy Palace (at least in my limited siightings of her) are two girls who doesn't need to upsell and allways have guys waiting. Artemis Carrie also if she didn't turn most guys down (LOL, she doesn't like money). But there are extremely few of these girls that I know of. Maybe countable on one or two hands across all of Germany.

Smart girls get time extensions from me when I loose track of time and feel like I am in utopia. If the girl is pro (not the mechanical type of pro the girls think about) enough, I will extend maybe up to half the time. Like I do for example with Aksena at Artemis. And not upselling is part of her pro attitude. I remember Carly Oceans (Kathy at Wellcum) and Aja Paradise as well as Alexia Sharks (also been at GT Vienna) had the same pro attitude... can also add more girls to the list such as Milli and Juliette Artemis, maybe Jeanette Oase and with me small Adelle Oase, May Oase, Marlyn Sharks, and both Eleny and Alina Oceans are moving towards there but still are young.

Sometimes that proness can be ymmv, but not allways...And what clubs are you most adamant about? Artemis, Palace, Oase, Paradise, Oceans?

When a lot of us talk about services levels in clubs, we don't mean the few around in the sharkiest clubs.

Anyway, for me, it's highest chances of chances of a girl my type I'd meet in clubs that are no landmines, ripoffs, etc. Certainly, service is important. And this has to do with, within the percentage I find attractive, their service level. Have I had a history of good outcomes in this criteria? If not, not a club I would be visiting often or at all.

There can be a LU all stunners, and if the services are mediocre, not worth it.

Pistons
05-02-17, 14:45
When a lot of us talk about services levels in clubs, we don't mean the few around in the sharkiest clubs.For service I could add 50 more girls. But looks needs to be 9+ also. And if you go to your smaller clubs, are you telling me that the top girls there do not have any idle time? Because that was the context of my comment there that you highlighted in bold. About idle time for the girls... and if so, why should anyone bother going to a small club if the top girls there are busy all day long? :p

(I have no idea why you added Paradise in there. It had 1 top girl. Rest very average. And nice VIP room for Formula 1!)

Some of us are risk takers who like dangerous atmosphere. Others wants it safe with strict rules. The bigger the club, the higher the chances for bad apples ruining atmosphere for both guys and girls. But also the higher chances for top girls to make lots of money...

Sirioja
05-02-17, 19:18
Indeed, Mandy and also Lucy Palace (at least in my limited siightings of her) are two girls who doesn't need to upsell and allways have guys waiting. Artemis Carrie also if she didn't turn most guys down (LOL, she doesn't like money). But there are extremely few of these girls that I know of. Maybe countable on one or two hands across all of Germany.

Smart girls get time extensions from me when I loose track of time and feel like I am in utopia. If the girl is pro (not the mechanical type of pro the girls think about) enough, I will extend maybe up to half the time. Like I do for example with Aksena at Artemis. And not upselling is part of her pro attitude. I remember Carly Oceans (Kathy at Wellcum) and Aja Paradise as well as Alexia Sharks (also been at GT Vienna) had the same pro attitude... can also add more girls to the list such as Milli and Juliette Artemis, maybe Jeanette Oase and with me small Adelle Oase, May Oase, Marlyn Sharks, Maggie Palace, Crina Palace, and both Eleny and Alina Oceans are moving towards there but still are young.

Sometimes that proness can be ymmv, but not allways...

On top of that there are girls who are just fun, and not allways as sensual. So you extend with them because of pesonality. Like young Andre Oase for example on a good day. Not everyone is the same..Unfortunately, Lucy. De upsell now, after her holidays, being asked by other Palace girls to upsell for DFK. We had 4 1 hour really enjoyable rooms before her holidays when I enjoyed she did trust me, thank to your and take posts, but I preferred to stop and lose 50 on fifth room. I will never pay extra for DFK, Lucy was lovely but not a top kisser, when I meet top passionate kisser without upselling.

Girls who are top kisser, never upsell, because they know it makes them have business. Girls who ask for extra, are fake kisser.

Thanks to Lucy who was lovely for our 4 first room, but too frustrating on fifth, as I said to her.

Some high level girls work for 40 or 50/30 mn without upselling, and make 15000 per month, when average Romanian salary is about 300 per month. But it's very bad and difficult job. I m always happy for them when my girls say to retire or take time off.

Member #4581
05-02-17, 20:24
As I am one who wants all for 50 euros I would answer that I am not a cheapskate (I would wouldn't I :D!). If a girl provides good service for 50 then she finds that I am a good customer, both financially and in other ways, almost certainly repeating in longer sessions. That's just my way of doing business. I don't see why I should pay more than 50 for uncommitted service though. You have your business model which suits you: just because I disagree doesn't make me a cheapskate. If I am cheapskate are you "spendthrift?" :)

I have absolutely no trouble finding girls who are willing to do business with me on my terms.No. Unless you are Harry's keeper now, my comment was not directed at you in anyway. I expressed my view on pricing and service here as we all do, but he was compelled to move in and take a personal potshot at me for reasons of his own, and unfortunately I replied in kind. But if you need to jump into the fray in support of him, feel free.

Anyway, in my original comment I inserted the word "if" (but apparently many commenters here chose to ignore that word or don't understand it). As in, if the club mandates DFK with the 60 pricing, just as they do with BBBJ now, I will be supportive. (It is a bit moot for me personally in any case because I don't need DFK with most girls unless they are my special ones, which are just 5 or 6 in 4 years). Right now, if a girl refuses to give BBBJ you can refuse to pay or go and complain. But no such provision exists for DFK and 80% of the complaints here are "girl x sharked me, didn't give DFK". It's almost as if lack of DFK is synonymous with scamming and sharking around here. NOw, if the club unilaterally mandated DFK as part of 50 E girls would be up in arms, and if they raised prices to 60 with nothing in return, guys would revolt, but DFK included for 60 E finds a happy medium. If the girl refuses to DFK, the guy can then approach the front desk.

Whether this is workable or not is unclear to me, and no one knows for sure until such a rule is truly implemented, but it is an idea. No better or worse than any other idea (s).

Optimist
05-02-17, 20:41
No, not taking sides. Your comments just made me think so I commented (in, I hope, a good natured way).

Yes, I do see refusal of DFK as sharky. But then, as PL pointed out, customers like me who have been around since 2002 in FKK are more likely to have that view. And as you say, DFK is not important for you so you will see things very differently to me. DFK used to be the invariable standard service, as near to 100% as makes no difference.

Anyway, I certainly didn't mean you to feel I was wading into a fray against you, so apologies if I gave that impression. On reflection, IF your idea could be made to work at Sharks (which I don't think is possible) I would reluctantly pay 60. As you say, it is as good as any other person's ideas (except of course mine which are always the only correct ideas :D (self deprecating irony warning).

Still, plenty of workers in many clubs offering excellent service for 50 or under.

Cheapskate Optimist

FanOfViagra
05-02-17, 20:53
I'm really not a 50 30 mn guy, just when I don't enjoy, but never if I enjoy, but some guys don't have much money to spend, and some good girls like Mandy or Marina or Martina agree to work good job for 50 . It can be win-win for some not rich guys and some good girls.

Lazy girls seem to be more expensive than skillful girls.

Girls can go to Switzerland for higher rates, but how many at Sharks could get business there, with high level enough?Since some months, I meet my regulars in hotel. 3 hours or more, 1 h 100 e. Better for me, more relax, no stress, girls appreciate this a lot, because majority don't like to work in clubs and spend 100 e for entry, 20 e for taxe.

I have established a relationship of trust with some girls (a minority) which is reciprocal. They trust me, I trust them.

I think sessions 50 e are good the first time you go in room with a girl. After, if the feeling is good, why not to spend more time.

Also, I understand that some men don't have money for more.

JohnEllee
05-02-17, 21:39
JohnEllee. You went with 50 girls and they ALL complained about 30 minute sessions? How did this subject come up with 100% regularity.About 10 girls, I offered 1 hours session at our first-time room. Among other girls, half of them rejected 30 min session when repeated. For The rest half, I could tell their reluctance for 50-euro sessions.

Raising FKK prices will in no way, I believe, reduce the motivation for greedy workers to exploit whatever options they have to extract further extra money by limiting their serviceI don't believe changing minimum service time from 0. 5 hour to 1 hour is " Raising FKK price". The extension of every half hours is still 50 euros. Artemis pricing schema is 60 e for every half hour. I consider that case is the price rising.

I remember you saying that 3000 euros is nothing to you or most mongers. I wonder how many club regulars consider that to be nothing?Depending on scenarios. 3000 euros is nothing if I spent on right girls.

Yes I agree with you that it could be enormous money for someone if he only wants to spend 50 euro but still demand best looks and service.

No offense.

Pistons
05-02-17, 22:25
I m always happy for them when my girls say to retire or take time off.Some girls say they retire. Then they run out of money and come back. They just cannot get anything close to this income back in romania.

The dfk idea could work... I wonder about the girls reactions however. But it would be fun to find out...

Member #4581
05-02-17, 23:16
You can't underestimate the impact of a mandated bundled service. We never hear about any girl sharking even foreign newbies about charging extras for BBBJ or refusing to provide it for reasons of not liking BBBJ etc. Why is that? Because any man can take her to the front desk if such a thing happens. In clubs in other countries where BBBJ is not bundled into the package and mandated by the management, it's all over the place: some girls provide, some charge $x and others charge $z, yadda yadda.

I hear the old timers that BBBJ was a standard component, every girl provided, and so on. But the genie is out of the bottle, and those days are long gone; ain't coming back. Now, some girls do and some don't. More often, they don't. If you are a regular and they think you will stay a regular, they might. In smaller clubs, more do. Yes, we know all these variants. But it still remains that not every girl is, and that's the crux of it.

I strongly suspect BBBJ market would have evolved the same as DFK in the last few years if it was left to the girls. It stayed the way it did in German clubs because clubs kept it as part of the basic package. Now, in a few weeks, that too is gone. And we will have this same lousy discussion all over again endlessly, except it will be "Lisa provided BBBJ but Maggie doesn't, Mary does but for an extra tenner" and so on. In fact, I wonder how many men will even fess upto getting it if the cops and prosecutors begin a real crackdown with hefty fines etc. Right now, guys keep lists of girls who provide AO and other forbidden services a secret or between close friends (I think; have no personal idea about this), and bbbj could end up in the same way.

Sirioja
05-02-17, 23:21
Some girls say they retire. Then they run out of money and come back. They just cannot get anything close to this income back in romania.

The dfk idea could work... I wonder about the girls reactions however. But it would be fun to find out...I was very happy for Katalina. Ro when she said to retire on end of November, because job became too difficult for her. When she asked if I would miss her, I answered I was happy for her, but of course I would miss such a lovely, classy Moldavian Romanian woman, but after her public sex seen, when she returned for Globe Sylvester party, at the beginning I decided not to go, and later she became another WG for me, and when I was close, skiing in great Switzerland, I preferred to go to History or Swiss or disappointing Palace Luzern.

Even some are not able to understand, I'm always happy when my favorites are at home or want to retire, far from this bad job, and even I miss them, I don t worry because I know I will find new girls. Like in savannah, one disappear, at least one new will born.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 00:01
About 10 girls, I offered 1 hours session at our first-time room. Among other girls, half of them rejected 30 min session when repeated. For The rest half, I could tell their reluctance for 50-euro sessions.

I don't believe changing minimum service time from 0. 5 hour to 1 hour is " Raising FKK price". The extension of every half hours is still 50 euros. Artemis pricing schema is 60 e for every half hour. I consider that case is the price rising.

Depending on scenarios. 3000 euros is nothing if I spent on right girls.

Yes I agree with you that it could be enormous money for someone if he only wants to spend 50 euro but still demand best looks and service.

No offense.When I spend only 50 € and only 30 mn with a girl, it's because I don't enjoy and I feel I lose my money. I prefer to spend 100 or 150 and take my time to enjoy a lovely, classy, sensual girl, but minimum monthly salary in France is only not much more than 1000, when it's 4200 in Switzerland.

Some German brothels good WGs make 15000, some Globe high level WGs make 25000.

Jymondor
05-03-17, 01:20
I hear the old timers that BBBJ was a standard component, every girl provided, and so on. DFK is a standard component in some FKK and girls cannot refuse it. As I remember DFK is mandatory component in Babylon (Elsdorf), Bernds (Shifergof), former Panthera House (but not in Acapulco Gold), AO RCC clubs, etc.

Mr Ho
05-03-17, 02:30
You can't underestimate the impact of a mandated bundled service. We never hear about any girl sharking even foreign newbies about charging extras for BBBJ or refusing to provide it for reasons of not liking BBBJ etc. Why is that? Because any man can take her to the front desk if such a thing happens. In clubs in other countries where BBBJ is not bundled into the package and mandated by the management, it's all over the place: some girls provide, some charge $x and others charge $z, yadda yadda.

I hear the old timers that BBBJ was a standard component, every girl provided, and so on. But the genie is out of the bottle, and those days are long gone; ain't coming back. Now, some girls do and some don't. More often, they don't. If you are a regular and they think you will stay a regular, they might. In smaller clubs, more do. Yes, we know all these variants. But it still remains that not every girl is, and that's the crux of it.

I strongly suspect BBBJ market would have evolved the same as DFK in the last few years if it was left to the girls. It stayed the way it did in German clubs because clubs kept it as part of the basic package. Now, in a few weeks, that too is gone. And we will have this same lousy discussion all over again endlessly, except it will be "Lisa provided BBBJ but Maggie doesn't, Mary does but for an extra tenner" and so on. In fact, I wonder how many men will even fess upto getting it if the cops and prosecutors begin a real crackdown with hefty fines etc. Right now, guys keep lists of girls who provide AO and other forbidden services a secret or between close friends (I think; have no personal idea about this), and bbbj could end up in the same way.I am making last trip before July, then I may shift to Austrian club or Zurich club as I may get it or I may not in German club after July, but who want all these annoying negotiation etc.

Mr Ho
05-03-17, 02:57
DFK is a standard component in some FKK and girls cannot refuse it. As I remember DFK is mandatory component in Babylon (Elsdorf), Bernds (Shifergof), former Panthera House (but not in Acapulco Gold), AO RCC clubs, etc.It used to be like that maybe but now I do not know any clubs that provide DFK as standard service, clubs I refer to are FKK. Unfortunately.

If it transfer to BBBJ, then I got to move on to FKK in other nation which are just across the mountain alps LOL.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 05:42
It used to be like that maybe but now I do not know any clubs that provide DFK as standard service, clubs I refer to are FKK. Unfortunately.

If it transfer to BBBJ, then I got to move on to FKK in other nation which are just across the mountain alps LOL.I think at Babylon Elsdorf, LR, Bernds but very average faces there, may be more difficult to find a girl who upsell for kissing or BBBJ, than girls who fluently kiss and don't even know the word upselling, even mostly Romanians, some really passionate kisser.

Clubs don't have same standard services. Public foreplay at Bab and Bernds.

Lucy. De who kissed for free at Palace, was said later by other girls to ask extra 50. She was surprised I refused this extra when it's standard at Palace, but she kissed for free for our 4 first rooms.

I met a German beauty at Oceans, she said not kissing, I didn't go, I found her again at LR, and I really enjoyed her for over 1 hour.

In Switzerland, I never met a girl not fluently kissing as standard services. Lorena. Ro and Irina. Mold really passionate.

Shark16
05-03-17, 10:05
DFK is a standard component in some FKK and girls cannot refuse it. As I remember DFK is mandatory component in Babylon (Elsdorf), Bernds (Shifergof), former Panthera House (but not in Acapulco Gold), AO RCC clubs, etc.Not quite correct, but I see where you are coming from.

I can only speak for Bernd's of course, but several Bernd's girls have told me that they indeed CAN refuse DFK to any gent for hygienic reasons (bad breath, too much alcohol, ++), but they have to be upfront with it giving the gent a chance to abort the session without having to pay. So; DFK is indeed a standard service that should be expected, but have no doubts; it can be refused.

What is unheard of, of course, is a Bernd's girl asking for extra for DFK or saying it is subject to 1 HR session. That will never happen.

Optimist
05-03-17, 11:54
John Ellee.

Thanks for the explanation: now your original comment makes sense to me.

No offence taken.

We have different views: 3000 on one girl is for me a lot of money.

Treble Machine
05-03-17, 13:08
After a few months spell away from FKK land I should be spending a weekend around FFM later in May.

Sharks is definitely on the list but I was wondering if one of my favorite girls is still working there: it's Angelika from Latvia, the milfy baltic lady.

Yes, I have a sweet tooth for big asses / thick hips / big naturals. Any other girl fitting the description you would recommend?

Polyamorist
05-03-17, 13:15
I am making last trip before July, then I may shift to Austrian club or Zurich club as I may get it or I may not in German club after July, but who want all these annoying negotiation etc.Problem with Switzerland is it's twice as expensive, not just sex but hotels and everything. Austria is also more expensive than Germany and DFK is rarer (see my post, the War on Kissing).

Any other FKK countries?

In general though the Achilles Heel of the FKK concept is that it makes sex centralized and so subject to the death-chilling embrace of Regulation.

Sebastiane
05-03-17, 13:45
I'm with Sirioja on this. I rarely take girls for less than an hour session and usually include one or two extras as well so I don't think much will change for me personally after July 1st. Secondly if you think about it, 50/30 has been the going rate for a long time- certainly since my 10 years of mongering in FKKs- and I can't think of another industry where the price has stayed the same for a decade or more! Those wanting the same service for 50 E which others who are willing to spent a lot more time and money on are living in a fool's paradise and are cheap fkkers! Think of it from a girl's perspective: why should she give the same level of service to a guy who is only paying 50 E as compared to someone paying her 250 E? Doesn't make sense right?

Of course as a buyer I would prefer if it stayed as it is but I am realistic enough to understand why a lot of girls no longer offer DFK and everything for just 50/30. If I was a FKK girl I wouldn't either. You can't expect to pay McDonald's prices and get Michelin star service! Since I've been a regular at many clubs I can still get my regular girls to give my DFK and excellent GFE services but that's because they know I am going to spend time with them of at least one hour although if I'm rushed and spend only 30 min they still give me the same level of service for 50. But I'd be naive to expect that from a girl I'm going with for the first time. Sure if it happens that's great and then almost certainly I'll extend to an hour or more with her so she'll become one of my regulars.

Just saying. As the girls say, 'No Money, No Honey! Maybe the advantage of this new law where I suspect only those willing to spend more than 50 will get BBBJ etc. Is that it'll weed out the cheapskates from the FKK mongering world thus raising the service for us all.

Who knows. Let's wait and see. Still after July 1st Germany will still remain the best price-to-service mongering place in the developed world.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 14:16
John Ellee.

Thanks for the explanation: now your original comment makes sense to me.

No offence taken.

We have different views: 3000 on one girl is for me a lot of money.Sometimes when you find your really top girl who is all what you like as woman behavior, only 23 yo, but Romanian sophisticated classy brunette with very white skin and green eyes, becoming very hot, you can be about 2000 per month on only her, 5 hours weekly. I agree this is too much money, and my bank is happy when she is on holidays. But, if sometimes I think I lost 50 € with some girls, I don t regret my more than 30 1 h 30 rooms since end of December, even not sure we will go for record.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 14:23
Problem with Switzerland is it's twice as expensive, not just sex but hotels and everything. Austria is also more expensive than Germany and DFK is rarer (see my post, the War on Kissing).

Any other FKK countries?

In general though the Achilles Heel of the FKK concept is that it makes sex centralized and so subject to the death-chilling embrace of Regulation.No big problems for DFK at Wellcum and Andiamo. At for 70/30 mn.

Fortunately, many German clubs where DFK are standard without upselling.

After 1st July, YY NL will become Eldorado for BBBJ.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 14:51
For PL and her fans.

From jolie Sara with her high black socks at Mainhattan, to Sharks rather than Palace, improving her nails color care, model Meg. Ro is now ready for better business her beauty deserve, at Globe, as Megan there. If Aurelia succeeded, she can get good business there. No need to be a porn performer, she has the sweet behavior, men who are able to love women, like.

It was just devil thanks to her, for free and she will have more time at home between tours when she should make bigger money, being one of the prettiest when casting is lower than last Summer.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 15:10
Not quite correct, but I see where you are coming from.

I can only speak for Bernd's of course, but several Bernd's girls have told me that they indeed CAN refuse DFK to any gent for hygienic reasons (bad breath, too much alcohol, ++), but they have to be upfront with it giving the gent a chance to abort the session without having to pay. So; DFK is indeed a standard service that should be expected, but have no doubts; it can be refused.

What is unheard of, of course, is a Bernd's girl asking for extra for DFK or saying it is subject to 1 HR session. That will never happen.When I got lost at Bernds last Friday, I saw at the bar downstairs a 19 yo Romanian girl long time deeply kissing a old fat guy who opened her legs as she was sitting, to put fingers in her pussy, at the bar. I preferred to turn the head. After few minutes, he fucked her in the room with window.

I really don t know what Bernds girls refuse, and that s why these kind of guys visit Bernds, because they know girls don t refuse anything.

My regulars ask me not to take them to kino, my regular number 1 preferred we wait for more than 2 hours for key.

Pistons
05-03-17, 17:18
I don't believe changing minimum service time from 0. 5 hour to 1 hour is " Raising FKK price". The extension of every half hours is still 50 euros. Artemis pricing schema is 60 e for every half hour. I consider that case is the price rising.Only as long as you consider the 2nd half to be as valuable for you as a customer as the 1st half. To me, it never is, and for the girls also, it never is as they need to shower after the session. The +100% price for the 2nd half hour is thus quite moronic. And that is why I would consider the minimum 1 h a price hike. I would be fine with 60e half h/100e full h however. Then the girls inflation argument goes away, and on paper they would have less to argue with. But that is a different price hike.

Sybarite: what you don't consider is points already raised. Reduce the 30min session quality, and less guys will take chances on trying new girls. Fractional spending will also decrease. The total money supply spent for FKK's will thus fall, and as far as what I can tell, that is and in a sane world, should be the main point here. If guys and girls are happier, the total spending also increases...

People need to take a short micro economics course... And here I was thinking most guys who ventures in the german financial hub of frankfurt were economists. (No offence ofc)

Sirioja
05-03-17, 17:37
I don t think 60 € for first 30 mn would improve low level girls. From my very few, weekly experiences, high level girls don t upsell, don t ask for tip, sometimes even offer extra like CIM or other games, just for club rate, but with high level girls, I never stay 30 mn because most often we are kissing and caressing for more than 30 mn, so as I become slower and slower to kiss and lick, with really high level girls, my standard is often 1 h30 and 150 , with 1 hour to foreplay.

After 1st July, high level girls will stay high level, and even paying extra, low level girls are low level because they just don t have woman skill and behavior.

Optimist
05-03-17, 19:29
A rhyme some girls used to have.

"If you think my charge is funny.

Go fuck yourself and save your money".

I'm not making any point. Just amuses me.

Jon75
05-03-17, 19:41
After a few months spell away from FKK land I should be spending a weekend around FFM later in May.

Sharks is definitely on the list but I was wondering if one of my favorite girls is still working there: it's Angelika from Latvia, the milfy baltic lady.

Yes, I have a sweet tooth for big asses / thick hips / big naturals. Any other girl fitting the description you would recommend?I've got pretty much the same tastes as you. Do you know which club is best to find those curvy MILF beauties? There is this very tall curvy Lithuanian blonde at Sharks, I forgot her name but she really turned me on when I first saw her and her service was top notch. I might go there again next week to see her. I actually knew a Latvian escort in London back in the day which matches your description pretty much, she left the UK a few years ago but told me she was going to Germany every now and then.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 19:45
I'm with Sirioja on this. I rarely take girls for less than an hour session and usually include one or two extras as well so I don't think much will change for me personally after July 1st. Secondly if you think about it, 50/30 has been the going rate for a long time- certainly since my 10 years of mongering in FKKs- and I can't think of another industry where the price has stayed the same for a decade or more! Those wanting the same service for 50 E which others who are willing to spent a lot more time and money on are living in a fool's paradise and are cheap fkkers! Think of it from a girl's perspective: why should she give the same level of service to a guy who is only paying 50 E as compared to someone paying her 250 E? Doesn't make sense right?

Of course as a buyer I would prefer if it stayed as it is but I am realistic enough to understand why a lot of girls no longer offer DFK and everything for just 50/30. If I was a FKK girl I wouldn't either. You can't expect to pay McDonald's prices and get Michelin star service! Since I've been a regular at many clubs I can still get my regular girls to give my DFK and excellent GFE services but that's because they know I am going to spend time with them of at least one hour although if I'm rushed and spend only 30 min they still give me the same level of service for 50..I don't agree, even I m not a 50 € guy, but I m not a model for what to do. When I spend too much money in brothels, I can understand some guys can't afford to spend much, but also want to have good time. Some can only have 130 mn room for 40 at Aca or 50 elsewhere. Fortunately, I think girls like Mandy or Marina. Lat try to please good behavior clients, even for short time and small money room.

For those who knew little angel Ina. Lat, the most honest girl, when she worked at VIP GT on July 2013, she respected rate at this time, so you could fuck her for 2 hours for 125, for 3 hours for 175, for 4 hours for 225. High level honest girl fluently kissing, skillful for BBBJ.

Upselling girls are not the best in room. Money talk kill my desire, that's why I never speak about money with WGs, we both know club rates.

My advice: when a girl start to upsell before room, next one, play again. When a girl start the room upselling, don't touch her and leave the room, to find next one.

Of course, this is very difficult bad job, but how many of us make 50/30 mn in our job, in Germany, in France or even in Switzerland? In France, it would be 15000/16000 per month.

ExpatLover
05-03-17, 19:53
Only as long as you consider the 2nd half to be as valuable for you as a customer as the 1st half. To me, it never is, and for the girls also, it never is as they need to shower after the session. The +100% price for the 2nd half hour is thus quite moronic. And that is why I would consider the minimum 1 h a price hike. I would be fine with 60e half h/100e full h however. Then the girls inflation argument goes away, and on paper they would have less to argue with. But that is a different price hike.

Sybarite: what you don't consider is points already raised. Reduce the 30min session quality, and less guys will take chances on trying new girls. Fractional spending will also decrease. The total money supply spent for FKK's will thus fall, and as far as what I can tell, that is and in a sane world, should be the main point here. If guys and girls are happier, the total spending also increases...

People need to take a short micro economics course... And here I was thinking most guys who ventures in the german financial hub of frankfurt were economists. (No offence ofc)It depends for what you are looking for, let us imagine a session like this, first kissing, touching the body, discovering the other, after some nice DFK which can take at least 15 minimum if you want to be sure the girl will get some real pleasure, after sex in 2 or 3 positions, and after coming you stay with her at least for 15 minutes to enjoy the after sex time, how to do this in 30 minutes?

Jon75
05-03-17, 20:04
For PL and her fans.

From jolie Sara with her high black socks at Mainhattan, to Sharks rather than Palace, improving her nails color care, model Meg. Ro is now ready for better business her beauty deserve, at Globe, as Megan there. If Aurelia succeeded, she can get good business there. No need to be a porn performer, she has the sweet behavior, men who are able to love women, like.

It was just devil thanks to her, for free and she will have more time at home between tours when she should make bigger money, being one of the prettiest when casting is lower than last Summer.Hey Sirioja,

Do you know where in Germany I can find natural curvy beautiful milfs? Preferably Germans and EE girls. Thanks.

Hessen Bub
05-03-17, 20:20
When I got lost at Bernds last Friday, I saw at the bar downstairs a 19 yo Romanian girl long time deeply kissing a old fat guy who opened her legs as she was sitting, to put fingers in her pussy, at the bar. I preferred to turn the head. After few minutes, he fucked her in the room with window.

I really don t know what Bernds girls refuse, and that s why these kind of guys visit Bernds, because they know girls don t refuse anything.

My regulars ask me not to take them to kino, my regular number 1 preferred we wait for more than 2 hours for key.You're such a gentleman and adonis, I envy the princesses who are allowed to enjoy your juvenile body, love making techniques and eloquent compliments.

HB.

ExpatLover
05-03-17, 20:40
You're such a gentleman and adonis, I envy the princesses who are allows to enjoy your juvenile body, love making techniques and eloquent compliments.

HB.I don't understand your ironic comment, is it not human and gentlemen to have some limits in our behavior, do you really think that a guy who in front of others is putting his fingers in a pussy of a poor / desperate girl, is behaving like a real man who is loving girls or just like a perverse poor man who should certainly invest his money in a psychotherapy and not in clubs.

Pistons
05-03-17, 20:47
Thanks, now I have a new comment to use when girls try to upsell:

"I think your charge is funny".

If they respond with.

"Then go fuck yourself and save your money".

I will answer with.

"Fine, I might as well go wank my johnny".

Or.

"If you insist, but I will think of you, my little bunny".

ExpatLover
05-03-17, 21:09
Thanks, now I have a new comment to use when girls try to upsell:

"I think your charge is funny".

If they respond with.

"Then go fuck yourself and save your money".

I will answer with.

"Fine, I might as well go wank my johnny".

Or.

"If you insist, but I will think of you, my little bunny".Are you really still this kind of guy after so many experiences who is believing that he can get everything for 50 euros let us be reasonable, we all know that for 95% of us it is impossible, just some german guys in the clubs believe it and are stressfully looking for the new comers to try to get the maximum from that new girls for 50 euros, it is disapparating me about he human being.

Polyamorist
05-03-17, 21:27
No big problems for DFK at Wellcum and Andiamo. At for 70/30 mn.
Sure there are problems. You were a bit more detailed when you visited last year:

For my 6 girls at Wellcum and Andiamo, all provided BBBJ for 70/30 mn, 3 provided DFK but not all along the room, I had to get kisses, so, not fluent enough for me, compare to Germany. But no extra asked. Only Italian Anna said: no kiss. In Germany, I often get fluent DFK on first room without extra asked. So, Austria seem more expensive and lower level for GF behavior.And actually I know from my own experiences in Wellcum and Andiamo that there is a lot more resistance to DFK than in the service-oriented NRW clubs. See my reports from Austria too. In summary: it had its moments but I won't return there.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 21:36
You're such a gentleman and adonis, I envy the princesses who are allowed to enjoy your juvenile body, love making techniques and eloquent compliments.

HB.Quite firm and not too fat, I think. Also not smelling beer, nor ashtray.

Sirioja
05-03-17, 21:42
Sure there are problems. You were a bit more detailed when you visited last year:

And actually I know from my own experiences in Wellcum and Andiamo that there is a lot more resistance to DFK than in the service-oriented NRW clubs. See my reports from Austria too. In summary: it had its moments but I won't return there.I remember only Natalia. Hu and Anna. It at Wellcum, the best and the worst, but Anna is a beautiful Italian woman. Natalia kissed.

Of course, not same level than LR or Bab for GFE, but wish to repeat with Natalia on next August when fighting with Zoncolan, but now I know I m stronger than Giro devil.

BigBuddy69
05-03-17, 21:43
You're such a gentleman and adonis, I envy the princesses who are allowed to enjoy your juvenile body, love making techniques and eloquent compliments.
HB.Shave your legs, paint your nails, grow a real woman unlimited vagina and maybe you'll be lucky enough to taste the french lovemaking of Monsieur Sirioja!

Sirioja
05-03-17, 22:01
Shave your legs, paint your nails, grow a real woman unlimited vagina and maybe you'll be lucky enough to taste the french lovemaking of Monsieur Sirioja!For sure, I prefer to touch good body care women, rather than monkeys.

Madi World I touched for 1 year, was baby skin and fresh breathe. Megan I also touched for more than 1 year, was also high level for care and not smoking. She seems happy about her start at Globe. I found only 1 girl cute with her monkey legs.

Facts are just I repeat very often with many girls and they come to me, I don't need to run after them, after first room.

BadinSweet
05-03-17, 22:23
Was at Sharks over the weekend. I guess it was a wrong weekend to be in Germany as it's Labor Day holiday on Monday for most European. Plus this week is a "Golden Week" for Japanese where they have a whole week off. As you can imagine, the club was full of people and Asian. Since Asian like the similar girls all of my top girls were all busy. Of course, I found the time to be with them but they were constantly booked through out the day. Note to self; do not go to Germany during the May 1st holiday!

We all know about the condom law but I didn't realize the affect on the girls with these new laws. I didn't know that they need to "register" with the local authority, have an annual health "meeting?" and if they are under 21, twice a yr. Some even said they would need to start paying tax. Sadly, my top three girls will no longer be at Sharks after July first, for sure. I think we will see a lot less girls at the club come July 1st as some of them do not want to register and have it on a record that they are a "worker". I guess my recommendation is to go before July 1st.

Since my favorites were away or very busy, I get to try some new talents (to me).

Nicolette she is getting very busy now, I rarely see her around. Good for her, she is a very nice and sweet girl and good with everything.

Evita as you can imagine, she was very busy over the weekend. If you are one of her fans, I'd suggest you go see her soon.

Everlina I have not been with her for a while, I think she looks great. She was great in the room and remembered me from our rooms many months ago. Nice girl. Seems pretty sharp. Our conversation included "what's up with Trump and North Korea?" and the French election.

Sedonia 3 yrs at the club and I can't believe this was my first time with her. Of all the visits I only noticed her last time a month ago. Tatiana actually told me her name as we were talking about whom I should try next. Apparently she also went and told Sedonia that I maybe interested and she should come talk to me. I had a good time with her.

Anita ROM, long brunette, beautiful green eyes? Nice perky be, normally sits at the single sofa facing the bar by the locker. I rejected her a month ago when she was somewhat new. She was very sweet then and I knew I would have a nice time with her. She is very soft spoken, super sweet, just my type of girl. I had a great time with her. She will also leave Sharks in the summer. Highly recommend.

Girls I saw: Roxana, Carolina, Jessica, Steffi, Lavinia, Cosmina (went to ROM on Monday), Anja, Diana (I could be wrong as it was from a distance), Dina, Madalina, and many others.

Nick The G
05-03-17, 23:45
The romanian Annabelle (long dark hair) and the sisters Elif and Amalia are back in town.
And yes, Diana is back too.

Member #4585
05-04-17, 02:23
Evita as you can imagine, she was very busy over the weekend. If you are one of her fans, I'd suggest you go see her soon.Why the recommendation to see Evita sooner rather than later when she is overwhelmed with Japanese clients during golden week?

Is she going somewhere afterwards?

Craiova
05-04-17, 02:39
Some even said they would need to start paying tax. Sadly, my top three girls will no longer be at Sharks after July first, for sure. I think we will see a lot less girls at the club come July 1st as some of them do not want to register and have it on a record that they are a "worker". I guess my recommendation is to go before July 1st.1. New law July 1st change nothing about taxation for the girls. The Sharks girls pay the daily tax payment according Duesseldorf modell, nothing will change on this.

2. There's a transitional arrangment for girls registration till Januar 1st 2018. So the girls can at least work till end of this year in Germany without register.

3. Only BBBJ ban comes already on July 1st.

BadinSweet
05-04-17, 02:54
At Craiova, I have a few questions / responses:

#1. Only one girl mentioned about the tax so you are probably right. But if LR is considered Dusseldorf model, I know of one girl who actually have to go to the tax office. I remember well because I saw her pictures wearing a suit jacket and I asked what she was doing. I don't remember any girls saying they have to pay tax at Sharks. I could be wrong.

#2. Not many girls (that I talked to) know about this transitional period, if any. Can you help provide the source or link so that I can forward to them?

#3. This has been discussed to death here on ISG so I won't bother.

Craiova
05-04-17, 03:04
At Craiova, I have a few questions / responses:

#1. Only one girl mentioned about the tax so you are probably right. But if LR is considered Dusseldorf model, I know of one girl who actually have to go to the tax office. I remember well because I saw her pictures wearing a suit jacket and I asked what she was doing. I don't remember any girls saying they have to pay tax at Sharks. I could be wrong.

#2. Not many girls (that I talked to) know about this transitional period, if any. Can you help provide the source or link so that I can forward to them?

#3. This has been discussed to death here on ISG so I won't bother.The Sharks girl like at all other clubs pay the tax every day together with entry fee. Entry fee for guys 65 euro, for girls it includes the tax payment so they pay 90 euro, in case they sleep in club they pay even more. But in this business everything is possible and some girls don't know that they pay already every day tax and they think entry fee for girls is 90 euro. LOL

BTW ofc it's possible to avoid the Duesseldorf tax modell than the girl needs a tax registeration and must fill out an anual german tax declaration, I know not even one Romanian girl doing this in this way, all girls I know use the Duesseldorf modell and thats what I also recommend to my favs.

To your second point. The clubs so far avoid the new law subject bc they fear that like the plague, that mean the girls aren't informed so far by the clubs.

Sirioja
05-04-17, 06:31
In Hessen, girls pay 25 for tax, included in their entry, and 20 to sleep.

In NRW, no tax included in girls entry, and Romanian girls don t want to be registered there.

Romanian girls must be registered to work in Switzerland.

LMatador
05-04-17, 07:19

Yes, I have a sweet tooth for big asses / thick hips / big naturals. Any other girl fitting the description you would recommend?
I've got pretty much the same tastes as you. Do you know which club is best to find those curvy MILF beauties? There is this very tall curvy Lithuanian blonde at Sharks, I forgot her name but she really turned me on when I first saw her and her service was top notch.Hear hear, men after my own heart. Treble a girl I'd recommend is Jessica, although fantastic as they are they're not natural I'm told.

Jon her name is Karina I believe. These three comprised my favorites from the puny 4 visits I've had.

PoeAllDay
05-04-17, 07:36
The romanian Annabelle (long dark hair) and the sisters Elif and Amalia are back in town.
And yes, Diana is back too.Good to hear the sisters are back in sharks. Too bad I won't be able to make my trip to Germany until September.

ExpatLover
05-04-17, 09:27
1. New law July 1st change nothing about taxation for the girls. The Sharks girls pay the daily tax payment according Duesseldorf modell, nothing will change on this.

2. There's a transitional arrangment for girls registration till Januar 1st 2018. So the girls can at least work till end of this year in Germany without register.

3. Only BBBJ ban comes already on July 1st.You are both right, but some clubs are starting to inform the girls and some want to comply the new rules ASAP, the 25 tax per day will no longer be pay to the club as today but directly to the tax office on a early basis. For sure some girls are leaving right now the FKK scene.

Hessen Bub
05-04-17, 09:32
Just a minor point: The 25 EUR the girls are paying at Sharks or other clubs are nothing but a down payment on their tax, it is not THE tax.

HB.

Craiova
05-04-17, 09:39
Just a minor point: The 25 EUR the girls are paying at Sharks or other clubs are nothing but a down payment on their tax, it is not THE tax.

HB.Theoretical you are right with this but in 100% practice over the last maybe 20 years it is the tax bc. No Romanian girl I have known makes a German tax declaration and the German tax authorities have accepted this therefore I would call it an established right.

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 10:27

HB.So how does Sharks calculate THE tax then? Does it depend on the number of rooms a particular girl does?

Edit: I overlooked Caiova's post. So it's a bit like a flat rate Quellensteuer, that can be subtracted again if/when a girl does a proper German tax return?

Optimist
05-04-17, 11:27
Harry. Correct. Once they become registered in accordance with the new law, it is more likely the authorities will require a tax return. Can't see that fitting in with the lifestyle of many workers.

Craiova. You are basically right but sometimes after raids in NRW girls have, as Badin reports, been summoned to the tax office to negotiate their unpaid tax. One girl (a wily high earner) told me the tax people had been very very reasonable.As Badin says, it doesn't seem to happen in Hessen

Treble Machine
05-04-17, 12:10
I've got pretty much the same tastes as you. Do you know which club is best to find those curvy MILF beauties? There is this very tall curvy Lithuanian blonde at Sharks, I forgot her name but she really turned me on when I first saw her and her service was top notch. I might go there again next week to see her. I actually knew a Latvian escort in London back in the day which matches your description pretty much, she left the UK a few years ago but told me she was going to Germany every now and then.Can't really help you since unfortunately I'm not a regular in the FKK scene.

I travel to Germany once or twice every year and just try to make the best of it.

Since you're visiting sooner than me please report back with your findings of girls with the right junk in all the right places https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk.

Craiova
05-04-17, 12:18
There is this very tall curvy Lithuanian blonde at Sharks, I forgot her name but she really turned me on when I first saw her and her service was top notch. I might go there again next week to see her.That's MILF (already 40 yo but looks younger) Karina. She's still at Sharks and top notch service but out of my age and dress size range.

Other recommendation on this curvy MILF type girls at Sharks is Cz Hannah (maybe 35 yo and very curvy). Also at least same top notch service like Karina and Hannah is able to give a real DT.

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 13:26
Harry. Correct. Once they become registered in accordance with the new law, it is more likely the authorities will require a tax return. Can't see that fitting in with the lifestyle of many workers.

Craiova. You are basically right but sometimes after raids in NRW girls have, as Badin reports, been summoned to the tax office to negotiate their unpaid tax. One girl (a wily high earner) told me the tax people had been very very reasonable.As Badin says, it doesn't seem to happen in HessenWell, I'm sure the flat tax in clubs was a solution to WG earnings being cash, and it cannot be tracked unless significant transfers show electronically. Since for club girls, requiring tax payment as part of entry is unavoidable.

If the flat tax is paid as part of entry by girls, how do the authorities figure out the unpaid tax?

Who knows what girls makes tax declarations? And if so, the declarations to be reliable as earnings are in cash.

For Germans, they can have another job, and work part time not declare beyond the flat rate, as it's cash.

With the new law, how will the taxing change? How will they take account of the cash earnings per girl?

In the NRW, they have girls sign in a list, and write down start and end time of sessions. In Hessen I haven't seen that. Is this how they figures it out?

Treble Machine
05-04-17, 14:27
That's MILF (already 40 yo but looks younger) Karina. She's still at Sharks and top notch service but out of my age and dress size range.

Other recommendation on this curvy MILF type girls at Sharks is Cz Hannah (maybe 35 yo and very curvy). Also at least same top notch service like Karina and Hannah is able to give a real DT.Thanks for your help to the curvy seeking cause.

Nick The G
05-04-17, 14:37
For all cock-bloggers here: tax is more sexy than sex?

Please don't forget: the state robs this money from you and then some lousy actors, sometimes called politicians, distribute that money again according to their narrow state of consciousness and political party guidelines. Telling you that they do the best for their country, and themselves of course.

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 14:45
If the flat tax is paid as part of entry by girls, how do the authorities figure out the unpaid tax?
They probably don't, that's the whole joke.

The way I understand it, basically those E25 are an advance that the club will pay to the tax office for a particular girl, and then that particular girl will have to complete a German tax return where they will subtract E25 from the total as it's already paid.

But if a girl does is not registered in Germany, does not have a car registered in Germany, no telephone, no rent, no health insurance, nothing in Germany, then of course it becomes next to impossible for the German tax office to find out where this girl is and how much she has earned.

This is the whole point that I was trying to get at when people were lobbying for a pay rise to E60. It's a joke what these girls pay in taxes when compared to the ordinary person (and her clients!) in the street, and in addition to me being being very libertarian (= in favor of low taxes & small government), I also think that these girls have very little to complain about when it comes to giving a decent level of service for E50/ half hour.

Of course this will all change after 1 July, so IMHO I think the consequences of this new law will be really far reaching for the level of service, prices and also the number of girls that will want to work for 2 pimps simultaneously. Sorry everybody for off topic, maybe we can have this moved to General Info?

P.S. Health insurance coverage they can get in Romania (and probably a lot cheaper than in Germany), complimented by an EU-wide travel insurance also costs very little to cover them when in Germany. This should work fine, as long as they don't stay for more than 45 days abroad.

Please don't forget: the state robs this money from you and then some lousy actors, sometimes called politicians, distribute that money again according to their narrow state of consciousness and political party guidelines. Telling you that they do the best for their country, and themselves of course.Yup, so with the next government probably being a bunch of socialists teamed up with the Green Khmer tree-huggers, just imagine how they can (and will!) have a field day when it comes to regulating and taxing this whole industry to destruction. Remember, the multicultural socialist Utopia is expensive, and with a few million extra mouths to feed, the future German (and European) government will need every cent it can squeeze out of the citizens.

Mr CrankyPants
05-04-17, 14:55
And yes, Diana is back too.Great to hear. I hope the sisters stick around until the last week of June, when I'll be there.

Although I'd be willing to bet that the most popular girls will all converge on the big clubs that week, as a sort of last hurrah before the law change. But that's the optimist in me.

MCP.

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 15:08
Not sure how much truth there is to this statement on the Zurich thread, but will point it out.

One punter claims in Globe, where the rate is 120 per half, he doesn't have chances with some girls because the girls go for long rooms (2 hrs stated) of known clients. Globe is known for DFK as requirement and if this is true, it's a way to maximize their earnings. It's the nature of the work, and depends on the environment.

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 15:24
In Hessen, girls pay 25 for tax, included in their entry, and 20 to sleep.

In NRW, no tax included in girls entry, and Romanian girls don t want to be registered there.
So, is it taken account by sign in sheets? Craiova mentioned Dusseldorf model.

How is Sharks, Dusseldorf model?

Sirioja
05-04-17, 15:33
Not sure how much truth there is to this statement on the Zurich thread, but will point it out.

One punter claims in Globe, where the rate is 120 per half, he doesn't have chances with some girls because the girls go for long rooms (2 hrs stated) of known clients. Globe is known for DFK as requirement and if this is true, it's a way to maximize their earnings. It's the nature of the work, and depends on the environment.No girl will go with him for 120, because Globe rate is 140/30 mn.

I had 150 € rooms with Megan, now I will have 280 € rooms.

Minimum monthly Swiss salary is 4200 €.

Don't believe all what is written, or said in brothels.

Goth Fkk
05-04-17, 15:36
That's MILF (already 40 yo but looks younger) Karina. She's still at Sharks and top notch service but out of my age and dress size range.

Other recommendation on this curvy MILF type girls at Sharks is Cz Hannah (maybe 35 yo and very curvy). Also at least same top notch service like Karina and Hannah is able to give a real DT.Where can I find Hannah and Karina? And which days can I find them?

UltraHappy
05-04-17, 15:46
Yup, so with the next government probably being a bunch of socialists teamed up with the Green Khmer tree-huggers, just imagine how they can (and will!) have a field day I appreciate your points. I just want to make sure that we are slandering the right folks.

The political parties we should be maligning are the CDU and their sister party, the CSU. They form a coalition with the SPD on most issues I understand. So, the CDU / CSU together with the SPD are the ones who are pretty much responsible for the July 1st law.

The Green Party however (also socialists like all major political parties in Germany) was the party who was staunchly against the July 1st law. In other words, the Green Party (that is, the ones who are most identifiable as the so-called "Tree Huggers") are the good guys. Granted, the main political parties have now all become more-or-less green in the environmental sense, which has taken away representation from the Green Party, making the Green Party a distinct minority in the German parliament. In other words, the success of the Green Party in advancing their environmental-friendly agenda has been their downfall. Now that they've "won" the environmental fight and everyone in Germany is now a tree-hugger, the Green Party has lost its previous attraction and has waned in popularity.

In any case, when anyone feels the need to lash out against someone for the July 1st law, please feel free to express your frustrations against the CDU / CSU (but not the Green Party). It probably doesn't make sense to lash out against "socialists" as being responsible for this law, because the people who opposed it (the Green Party) are socialists (ok, the people that favored the law are socialists too, but that is only because all the major political parties in Germany are socialists).

Pardon the brief diversion from the Sharks topic, but I just wanted to make sure that none of us were insulting the "good-guys" in this whole debacle.

Those more familiar with German politics, please feel free to add in or correct me as appropriate (but probably in the Chat and Lounge thread instead of here in the Sharks thread).

Sirioja
05-04-17, 16:12
So, is it taken account by sign in sheets? Craiova mentioned Dusseldorf model.

How is Sharks, Dusseldorf model?NRW Romanian girls don t pay tax. I was at LR on a Friday night when girls were controlled and given a number and a paper written in German. My girl doesn't speak German but said she doesn't want to pay tax. In EU, You can t be prosecuted without understanding why, same like my driving licence, good point for Romanian girls in NRW when tax is not included in entry.

Akibono
05-04-17, 17:04

One punter claims in Globe, where the rate is 120 per half, he doesn't have chances with some girls because the girls go for long rooms (2 hrs stated) of known clients. Globe is known for DFK as requirement and if this is true, it's a way to maximize their earnings. It's the nature of the work, and depends on the environment.In any market the rich folks will outbid the Cheap Charlies. Not just limited to Switzerland.

The Cane
05-04-17, 18:52
In any market the rich folks will outbid the Cheap Charlies. Not just limited to Switzerland.I don't think it's legitimate at all to refer to anybody who chooses to bow out of the Swiss market as a "cheap Charlie". As I noted in a recent post I made in one of the Switzerland threads, Zurich is currently the third most expensive city in the world! And I believe that Geneva is in the top ten. I have chosen not to participate in the Swiss market based 100% on the price of poon (and most everything else), but I don't think too many people here are prepared to call me "cheap".

My standard session during my last mongering incursion into Germany ran roughly from 200 to 250 euros per session (hour-long sessions with anal and / or CIM). For most mongers, those reading this forum anyway, that's on the high end of expenditure. Now, I could afford to monger in Switzerland, but in order to maintain overall cost control and budgetary discipline, I would need to cut my number of session down to about half of what I would do in Germany.

In other words practice what I preach, which is that if you can't afford it, then fuck less! LOLOLOL! I'm not willing to do that at this point, so for now "European Headquarters" remain in The Fatherland. But, I'm certainly no "cheap Charlie" because I choose not to monger in Switzerland due to the cost of doing business there. I can get what I need from somewhere else for half the price, so I think my decision just makes me a good business-minded monger hehe! We'll see what happens after July 1st. That will certainly impact my calculus, but I'm not sure just yet how. May need to relocate to Austria, or pull out of Europe altogether and "invest" more money in South America. We shall see!

Hessen Bub
05-04-17, 19:25
So how does Sharks calculate THE tax then? Does it depend on the number of rooms a particular girl does?

Edit: I overlooked Caiova's post. So it's a bit like a flat rate Quellensteuer, that can be subtracted again if/when a girl does a proper German tax return?Correct. Sharks doesn't calculate THE tax, this is done by the tax authorities when (or better if) the girl makes her tax declaration. So if she was at the club 200 times that year she made a down payment on her income tax of 5000 EUR. If she has to pay 7000 EUR tax (just an example), the 5000 EUR will be deducted from that because she already paid the tax via the club. Of course she has to get the receipt for the 25 EUR / day from the club.

HB.

DaWong949
05-04-17, 19:40
Does anyone know if Nikki (blonde) is from CZ or RO?

Member #4581
05-04-17, 19:52
Correct. Sharks doesn't calculate THE tax, this is done by the tax authorities when (or better if) the girl makes her tax declaration. So if she was at the club 200 times that year she made a down payment on her income tax of 5000 EUR. If she has to pay 7000 EUR tax (just an example), the 5000 EUR will be deducted from that because she already paid the tax via the club. Of course she has to get the receipt for the 25 EUR / day from the club.

HB.Interesting. In US, and I assume in many other countries, employers withhold taxes from employee paychecks every month and pay to the tax agency on behalf of the employee. However, the employer is including the employee real name, social security number, etc to match the payment with the correct ID of the employee. At year end, employee files a return, and makes any additional tax payment if needed, or sometimes collects a refund if already paid too much. Our famous April 15.

We hear in FKKs, the relationship is not of an employer-employee but that of a marketplace facilitator-freelance worker. But even that's ok, even a marketplace exchange can collect a tax. But then they have to submit all such amounts to the tax authorities and make sure they match the girl's name and ID. If not, on whose behalf are they paying? And do they even pay? When you mention the receipt, is the implication that if the girl failed to obtain a receipt, the club then might not submit the tax payment to the tax authorities? Is that legal? They did collect a tax payment on behalf of the girl but then fail to report that expense and submit. Or do they simply submit "we had 100 girls, here is 2500 E tax on their behalf, but we have no idea about the exact names and ID of those girls".

(Perhaps this is not a income tax but more of a sales tax type thing we have in the US - go to Costco, buy some goods, Costco collects sales tax from every customer, but there is no ID check, and Costco simply submits the sales tax proceeds to the government, almost as a pass through.)

When girls walk in, is there a bit more ID check of those girls as compared to guys? I never paid attention. We just pay cash, walk in. If the club is collecting a tax payment on behalf of the girl, there is an onus on the club to ID the girl to make sure tax payment is properly submitted, no?!

Hessen Bub
05-04-17, 20:07
Interesting. In US, and I assume in many other countries, employers withhold taxes from employee paychecks every month Same here.

We hear in FKKs, the relationship is not of an employer-employee but that of a marketplace facilitator-freelance worker. But even that's ok, even a marketplace exchange can collect a tax. But then they have to submit all such amounts to the tax authorities and make sure they match the girl's name and ID. If not, on whose behalf are they paying? And do they even pay? When you mention the receipt, is the implication that if the girl failed to obtain a receipt, the club then might not submit the tax payment to the tax authorities? Is that legal? TGood question. Next question. LOL.

When girls walk in, is there a bit more ID check of those girls as compared to guys? There is, clubs have to check if the girls are allowed to work in Germany. And they take copies of their passports / IDs.

HB.

KapteinFab
05-04-17, 20:45
Correct. Sharks doesn't calculate THE tax, this is done by the tax authorities when (or better if) the girl makes her tax declaration. So if she was at the club 200 times that year she made a down payment on her income tax of 5000 EUR. If she has to pay 7000 EUR tax (just an example), the 5000 EUR will be deducted from that because she already paid the tax via the club. Of course she has to get the receipt for the 25 EUR / day from the club.

HB.Interesting and surprising. If I may ask: isn't it a choice for the girls? To pay tax and benefit of the retirement or not pay tax at all? Because I once asked a girl how much left she has out of a thousand euro, surprisingly she answered me a thousand euro. I was worried that it could be dangerous for her to leave the club with so much money. She answered me money stays at Sharks. The only thing that decreased her income was the transfer of money to her country. Which surprised me as well because the free circulation of goods and people are supposed to be guaranteed by European Union.

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 20:45
Interesting. In US, and I assume in many other countries, employers withhold taxes from employee paychecks every month and pay to the tax agency on behalf of the employeeSame in Europe, but you're forgetting that these people usually are on a fixed contract.

These girls working in prostitution are all freelancers and deal with cash only, hence it would be impossible to withhold anything. That's why a cashless / digital economy would probably have such a large impact, and that's why the tax department is so eager to get their hands on any money these girls make.

Think about it this way: would a stip club in the US withhold taxes from the strippers that work there? I don't think so, but correct me if I'm wrong.

PokerWiesBaden
05-04-17, 23:23
In Switzerland you pay 240 per hour, but the girls only keep 50%.

And the club gets the rest.

Member #4581
05-05-17, 03:51
My understanding was that US strip clubs are organized similar to German FKKs in that girls pay to work there, and they don't get paid, because they are technically considered contractors and not employees. And I don't think US strip clubs are withholding any tax fromstripper wages, not even as Sharks is supposedly doing with its 25 E as local experts suggested here. Anyway, that's what I was told, but I have no real knowledge about this.

As a matter of law, employers are required to withhold payroll tax from employees, unless the relationship is structured as contractors, I think. In some service industries like restaurants, where many staff members get paid mostly in tips, employers do have a challenge in terms of estimating how much the employee made. I think they are supposed to survey them and make an estimate, but I am sure there is a lot of under reporting. Of course in strip clubs, this underrpeorting must be much worse (as in, strippers likely pay very little tax even if some of them make six figures annually).

That said, this is hardly the only profession which is cash based. Food trucks, small businesses, individual service providers, (drug dealers? Probably many more that I am forgetting. I am glad it is not my problem but IRS' or whoever is the tax collection agency. And at least, the US is now mostly cashless but Germany being so cash-centric in their daily transactions, I wonder if tax evasion is rampant or no worse than in other countries.

I would not link the fact that strippers or hookers are underpaying taxes to a discussion of price levels for their services. The latter is strictly a supply and demand issue. Linking the two implies some sort of morality, as in "they deserve to get less because they pay no tax"; deserve has nothing to do with this. Secondly, not all strippers and hookers are cheating on taxes, and no reason some have to suffer for the sins of others; if Neymar cheats on taxes, will fans demand a cut in Ozil's salary? Finally, tax evasion happens at all levels and by many many people. It is the job of tax agency guys to find them, collect and then penalize the evaders. Just like we pay cops to police, we pay the tax agency employees to collect. Somehow linking that issue to a fee we pay for sex in a club makes little sense.

And I would say the same thing about linking how much girls supposedly make to what the price level should be. I never said 60E with mandatory kissing is a good idea "because girls are making too little or too much". Absurdly, people dragged this "oh many of them make 8 grand a month, and why should we reward them more"?! Messi and Ronaldo make too much and clubs and fans would pay them even more if they scored more goals. Some girls make one grand a month net of entry fee and some make ten or twenty grand; who knows and who cares. My proposal was based on "DFK is currently not mandated, so there is too much ambiguity in terms of what is included and not, and so many complaints involve expecting it but not getting it" If it is mandated today at 50E, few girls would go for it, and perhaps it might be more acceptable to both men and girls mandated at 60E. Simply put, I think there would be no or little supply for mandatory DFK at 50E but at 60 there *might* be.

Sirioja
05-05-17, 04:07

And the club gets the rest.Aphrodisia Zurich city is 500 CHF / h, Bumsalp is 290 .

Globe is 280 , History 198 , Swiss Dietikon 178/ h.

At Globe, girls pay for room each time they have a room, keep rest of money, and pay entry. History, Swiss and Palace Luzern are small brothers.

To work in Swiss brothels, girls have to be registered and Polizei know about their job. Swiss Polizei is much worse than German.

After Katalina, Isabella, Aurelia, Jessika silicon ex World, Megan seems happy about her new business and don t seem to have problem with staff, but she is high level for body care and is able to have little woman behavior. When Mainhattan high black socks little girl, but was only 19 yo, could become a Swiss star. Always easier when get good advice, just happy for her, she build faster her future life.

DashuTerry
05-05-17, 04:10

And the club gets the rest.Almost the same system with Asian sauna club.

Akibono
05-05-17, 04:26
I don't think it's legitimate at all to refer to anybody who chooses to bow out of the Swiss market as a "cheap Charlie". As I noted in a recent post I made in one of the Switzerland threads, Zurich is currently the third most expensive city in the world! And I believe that Geneva is in the top ten. I have chosen not to participate in the Swiss market based 100% on the price of poon (and most everything else), but I don't think too many people here are prepared to call me "cheap".

My standard session during my last mongering incursion into Germany ran roughly from 200 to 250 euros per session (hour-long sessions with anal and / or CIM). For most mongers, those reading this forum anyway, that's on the high end of expenditure. Now, I could afford to monger in Switzerland, but in order to maintain overall cost control and budgetary discipline, I would need to cut my number of session down to about half of what I would do in Germany.

In other words practice what I preach, which is that if you can't afford it, then fuck less! LOLOLOL! I'm not willing to do that at this point, so for now "European Headquarters" remain in The Fatherland. But, I'm certainly no "cheap Charlie" because I choose not to monger in Switzerland due to the cost of doing business there. I can get what I need from somewhere else for half the price, so I think my decision just makes me a good business-minded monger hehe! We'll see what happens after July 1st. That will certainly impact my calculus, but I'm not sure just yet how. May need to relocate to Austria, or pull out of Europe altogether and "invest" more money in South America. We shall see!

2029871You don't read very well.

KY694
05-05-17, 04:45
Hi guys,

I am going to Sharks.

I am a English-speaking tourist-looking nerd, and I have very little experience in FKK. (never been to Sharks).

I guess I would be targeted for upselling or even scam?

I would like to know if you have any tips on how to avoid these things.

How to spot a girl who may give a bad service. Any warning signs.

And in general, how to find the top service girls among so many (I guess?) girls. I would assume that the one who approach you are the one who lack business, and are mediocre girl at best?

Is DFK without paying extras something I should not expect?

At least, I want to have a relaxing day without feeling being tricked. That would make me feel bad. A few memorable good sessions will be the icing on the cake.

The Cane
05-05-17, 05:53
You don't read very well.I had a point I wanted to make, and I made it.

Hessen Bub
05-05-17, 09:41

And the club gets the rest.That is not true for clubs like globe, bumsalp etc.

HB.

Sirioja
05-05-17, 09:53
That is not true for clubs like globe, bumsalp etc.

HB.50% is for escorts working for agencies which manage bookings, hotel or department, flights.

NF4591
05-05-17, 15:22
Gents. I will be visiting Sharks in mid / late May after more than 6 months, wondering if some of my favorites are still there?

Kati (Ro): I think she's still there?

Helli (Ro): From the forum, seems she's gone?

Patricia (Mol): Seems she's gone?

Kimba (Phil): Seems she's gone. Any other Asian girls for GFE with fingering?

Sirioja
05-05-17, 15:35
Gents. I will be visiting Sharks in mid / late May after more than 6 months, wondering if some of my favorites are still there?

Kati (Ro): I think she's still there?

Helli (Ro): From the forum, seems she's gone?

Patricia (Mol): Seems she's gone?

Kimba (Phil): Seems she's gone. Any other Asian girls for GFE with fingering?Sweet blond, now silicon Patricia still there, with her little voice. Enjoy her.

Hessen Bub
05-05-17, 16:16
50% is for escorts working for agencies which manage bookings, hotel or department, flights.This is the Germany FKK club section. 50% is for apartments in Germany also. But not for clubs, not in Germany, Austria, Switzerland.

HB.

Hessen Bub
05-05-17, 16:17
Kimba (Phil): Seems she's gone. Any other Asian girls for GFE with fingering?She is at ROM.

HB.

Exodus8
05-05-17, 19:18
Why are people so interested in how much the gals make and how much they pay in taxes if any at all 😞.

Also all the discussion about salary increase blablabla bx of inflation. Bottom line is that the gals still make more than they could dream of in Romania. Its simple supply and demand.

Some gals do read the forum which will lead them to blv that they are underpaid hence the 1 HR with DFK 😡.

Please more reports on gals instead 👌.

Polyamorist
05-05-17, 20:08
I am going to Sharks.

I am a English-speaking tourist-looking nerd, and I have very little experience in FKK. (never been to Sharks).

My first tip for avoiding sharks would be not to go to a club called Sharks. Why not try some of the nicer smaller clubs in NRW?

If you are stuck in Darmstadt and have to go to Sharks, my main advice would be: don't go with the first girl who grabs onto you. Or the first ten. Try not to be in too horny a mood, so you can resist the onslaught. Take the master-strategist Odysseus as your model:

"Odysseus was curious as to what the Sirens sang to him, and so, on the advice of Circe, he had all of his sailors plug their ears with beeswax and tie him to the mast. He ordered his men to leave him tied tightly to the mast, no matter how much he would beg. ".

After they untie you, try chatting to some of the girls. The main thing is that you set the pace, you make the approach, and you only pick a girl if she seems sincere.

Breadman
05-05-17, 20:36
"Odysseus was curious as to what the Sirens sang to him, and so, on the advice of Circe, he had all of his sailors plug their ears with beeswax and tie him to the mast. He ordered his men to leave him tied tightly to the mast, no matter how much he would beg. "..I'm pretty sure that will cost you extra.

ExpatLover
05-05-17, 21:12
Hi guys,

I am going to Sharks.

And in general, how to find the top service girls among so many (I guess?) girls. I would assume that the one who approach you are the one who lack business, and are mediocre girl at best?

At least, I want to have a relaxing day without feeling being tricked. That would make me feel bad. A few memorable good sessions will be the icing on the cake.First of all when you visit a club like Shark it is to have fun and to enjoy. It is important that you are ready to invest some money. Except you are lucky don t expect too much for 50 euro 30 minutes. Most of the girls will be very friendly and high service oriented if you tell her that you want to stay at least 1 hour with her. After in the room don t hesitate to tell her that she is beautiful, clean, soft like with a normal girlfriend, ask her what she likes. If you just apply this simply advises for sure you will get a great day there.

Optimist
05-05-17, 21:15
KY. A few thoughts.Polygamous gives good advice.

1. Take your time to decide and know what sort of session you want (romantic, assertive, teasing, you passive, active and so on). It's a good idea to get there early before it gets busy and stay all day.

2. If possible sit in chairs near entrance near lockers: you can see how the lads and lasses returning from rooms interact. Look for happy or unhappy body language.

3 Say Hi and a few words to any girls you fancy, and see what your instinct is when they react. It's ok to approach and talk for a few minutes and not go to room immediately. Obviously don't do this to 50 girls or you'll be seen as a time waster.

4 If DFK is important to you then check before you go to room. Do NOT be conned into paying extra.

5 Girls at Sharks who approach can be good or bad sessions. Any girl who approaches and then gives you a list of services for an inflated price, just tell her you know the prices and aren't stupid. Be prepared for an annoyed look in response.

6 Remember it's your time and money.

7. Get the feel of the place, act like you are relaxed and know all about FKK.

8. Busy girls are often the best service providers, so get in quick if you want one of them.

Patricia, mentioned recently, is a bright, sweet, and honest girl. But not knowing your tastes I won't try to list any more.

Hessen Bub
05-05-17, 21:55
don't go with the first girl who grabs onto you. Or the first ten. Could be a huge mistake if Mia, Mandy, Sandra or another top girl is among the first ten.

HB.

Ortos
05-05-17, 21:59
KY. A few thoughts.Polygamous gives good advice.
It's important to note:

Poly + gamous could be translated (from the modern Greek) as either:

A) Many weddings.

B) Many Fucks.

I'll take answer "B"!

Also, as his earlier post did refer to an episode of the Homeric Odyssey, one must not forget that whilst the Son of Laertes was indeed tempted by the Sirens song, he remained throughout his 20+ years ordeal loyal and faithful to Penelope and it is debatable as to whether he fucked Calypso and / or Circe. Simply put: Odysseus would not have done well in FKK Sharks.

Nick The G
05-05-17, 22:26
It's important to note:

Poly + gamous could be translated (from the modern Greek) as either:

B) Many Fucks.
Can you please cite a reference where this wishful thinking / delusion is supported?

There are now several girls at Sharks who speak greek (e.g. Vana, Anja, Aphrodite, Brigitte). For sure they are willing to teach you on that subject.

Maybe what you meant is the greek word "kamaki" (καμάκι)

Mr CrankyPants
05-05-17, 23:03
Could be a huge mistake if Mia, Mandy, Sandra or another top girl is among the first ten.

HB.Do the top girls approach guys at all?

And if someone were to, ohhh I don't know. Be curating a personal list of names, based on the reports this forum. Is he able to inquire about a particular girl's presence, or whether they'd be in later that day, while checking in at reception?

Or do you have to wander around and investigate, collecting names and starting as many conversations as possible?

Member #4581
05-05-17, 23:43
Could be a huge mistake if Mia, Mandy, Sandra or another top girl is among the first ten.

HB.Thought Mandy was overrated in your view? LOL.

Is Sandra back? I haven't seen her name mentioned for a while. Didn't see her in March.

Breadman - haha funny line🙂 However, he did say tied by "men"

BadinSweet
05-06-17, 01:51
I believe Sandra is back. I spoke to a fellow American and he said he took a girl name Sandra from GER. I wanted to see who she is as I have heard of her name but the guy couldn't find her later.

Partheno Lover
05-06-17, 02:30
?

greek (e.g. Vana, Anja, Aphrodite, Brigitte). For sure they are willing to teach you on that subject.
I am willing to learn, if there is a student discount.

I think Megan, Anca and Martina does is very well some do it passionately but it all boils down to you are doing her in ash and its not normal.

TankTank123
05-06-17, 03:39
2. If possible sit in chairs near entrance near lockers.Not possible on those evenings when Janine and her fan club are present.

There was one occasion though earlier this year when I found her fan club absent and therefore took the opportunity to have my B-session with her almost exactly one year after my first one. As before, it was a satisfactory session, that I extended to an hour. I reported last year that she could keep a decent conversation in English going. This year she was more fluent and actually cracked some jokes in English!

I found her quite lovable except that she would not engage in much kissing, just pecks allowed. Her body is really a sight to behold up-close: it is flawless and so enticing. But no C-session until I see a report that she allows passionate kissing.

Jimmy Boy 99
05-06-17, 04:15
Snip. Is Sandra back? I haven't seen her name mentioned for a while. Didn't see her in March. Snip.She returned from her university studies April 26th. I had the usual great hour session with her on the 27th.

She was my only session as I did not find the rest of the line-up appealing.

Pistons
05-06-17, 06:02

And in general, how to find the top service girls among so many (I guess?) girls. I would assume that the one who approach you are the one who lack business, and are mediocre girl at best?Not at all. This is a bit complicated and to some degree random.

Sometimes it is the opposite that is the case. Girls with a kid to support (she won't allways tell you of this) is also more likely to approach you. It all just depends on how eager they are to make money. The optics and / or top famous girls doesn't allways have to hunt for new clients. But also some of the girls who does hunt for new clients can be either new to a club, or lacking in business in a way that they sometimes offer better service than the queens. Rumors of top girls are also at least half the time in my own experiences completely ymmv. So look in their eyes and spot honesty (ethics) and / or chemistry.

Ortos
05-06-17, 06:18
Can you please cite a reference where this wishful thinking / delusion is supported?

There are now several girls at Sharks who speak greek (e.g. Vana, Anja, Aphrodite, Brigitte). For sure they are willing to teach you on that subject.

Maybe what you meant is the greek word "kamaki" (καμάκι)Hi Nick,

Gamous can be the accusative plural case for "Gamos" which in main context means "wedding", but in Greek slang, = Fuck.

Can you please cite the reference where the German word "Klugscheisser" means "SmartAss?" No there is no reference other than you know how to speak the language, ja? I guess this German word encompasses people who post things when they really don't know what their talking about. Perhaps you have some personal insight on that? :)

The Greek word Kamaki? No I do not mean "Spear-gun for fish," which is used colloquially for a man who flirts non-stop with any girl he sees.

You list a few girls at Sharks who supposedly speak Greek: the only one of these I've encountered is Aphrodite, who I'm pretty sure is Romanian, and knows very little, if any, actual Greek. She certainly has no idea what her "name" Aphrodite means, for example.

But tell me more about Vana, Anja and Brigitte. Are they not Romanian too? I don't know, never met them.

Hessen Bub
05-06-17, 08:00
Do the top girls approach guys at all?Sure they do. But top girls only approach top guys.

HB.

Sirioja
05-06-17, 08:16
Hi guys,

I am going to Sharks.

At least, I want to have a relaxing day without feeling being tricked. That would make me feel bad. A few memorable good sessions will be the icing on the cake.First, don't stress and breathe deeply before going.

I m not German, I don t speak German, I go now not more than once every 3 months, and I never experienced upselling at Sharks, even on first room with a new girl. Sharks is not Palace or Oase. Many girls kiss at Sharks without upselling. Better to speak with the girl about what You expect, if she knows the word extra, then next one, play again.

At least, German blond Sandra and Mandy staying around restaurant, blond now silicon, sweet Patricia. Mold, blond Gloria. Ro, blond Latvian Marina at the bar close to restaurant, and I m sure others like Martina, I don t try, are honest and nice GF behavior. So, enjoy.

My only problem now at Sharks is to find a beauty who makes me dream, like Megan for longer than 1 year every week end, and I wish her the best business at Globe, just my thanks to her, for stars in my eyes. I was unlucky to miss blond Emma. De and model Samanta. De at Sharks, but I got them at LR and GT.

Exodus8
05-06-17, 08:21
Sure they do. But top girls only approach top guys.

HB.No wonder I don't get approached as its written "50 e only" on my forehead 😂.

Sirioja
05-06-17, 08:30

HB.That s why new top Sharks girls don't come to me who slept again in my igloo last night. A poor beggar, after my German model at GT, impressive beauty, I thought it would be difficult and I looked at her for more than 1 hour, so she stopped to smile, but as soon we started to speak, everything was easy and fluent. For rabbit fucking, I could have this real model kissing and sensitive for only 50 , but she seemed surprised I preferred to play with her eyes, ears and body for 1 hour. A model only for 100 to taste her deeply everywhere. Even bad business, but land of dreams.

ExpatLover
05-06-17, 09:22

HB.Yes for sure, and if you are not a top guy like me you just need to show some bank notes it is always working great for me, may be the girls are more looking for cash than for top guys.

Optimist
05-06-17, 12:20
CrankyPants. It's fine to ask after a girl. If you are lucky and you ask an acquaintance of the girl you are after they will often tell the girl you are after her. But in Sharks it doesn't work so well give the huge numbers of girl and the turnover. Reception will not help, for the same reason.

Top girls may or may not approach, depending on their work tactics. If they are busy you won't even see them. But sometimes the opposite is true: I have seen Mandy sitting alone for hours.

"Top" girls. Remember one man's pleasure is short man's poison. There have been very few workers about whom there is a real consensus that they are " top" girls. Better option is to go by your instinct, using a list of names of workers to avoid those who are known to be sharky

Optimist
05-06-17, 12:27

HB.That explains why years ago I used to be mobbed but now I just get a dribble of the bottom (heavy) girls.

Mr CrankyPants
05-06-17, 14:17

HB.I'll be sure to wear my ascot, so they can tell from a distance.

Mr CrankyPants
05-06-17, 14:31
CrankyPants. It's fine to ask after a girl. If you are lucky and you ask an acquaintance of the girl you are after they will often tell the girl you are after her. But in Sharks it doesn't work so well give the huge numbers of girl and the turnover. Reception will not help, for the same reason.

Top girls may or may not approach, depending on their work tactics. If they are busy you won't even see them. But sometimes the opposite is true: I have seen Mandy sitting alone for hours.

"Top" girls. Remember one man's pleasure is short man's poison. There have been very few workers about whom there is a real consensus that they are " top" girls. Better option is to go by your instinct, using a list of names of workers to avoid those who are known to be sharkyGreat advice, as always Optimist.

So I guess, "Thanks for the robe and sandals, can you please direct me to the sisters Amalia and Enif" wouldn't fly at reception, huh? Ha.

Or to simply cruise down to the area underneath the aquarium and just start shaking hands and collecting names?

LOL it's all much ado about nothing, I imagine. I'm sure I'll do fine. Just trying to get a sense of the custom so I don't embarrass myself too much. Cheers.

MCP.

Member #4581
05-06-17, 16:16
After a shower and in a towel, most men look the same. Studs Or nerds.

Many girls are new to the club as well and don't know which guy is new or not. And the Sharky girls are always trying to shark any guy, new or experinced. If you act and look confident, you won't be targeted any more than the next guy.

How to spot the girl who might shark you, who will give good service, who will DFK. These are eternal questions men have been pondering about FKKs for ages.

My only advice is to go with plenty of energy, libido and cash and set aside all these negative feelings and fears. Every single flight I make to Germany for an FKK visit, I have anticipation building up as the day comes close. Those 4,5 days I spend in the club I are the happiest days I have till my next visit. Worrying that a girl here or there might not give you the best service, or that you might not obtain the most out of your 50 only serves to bring your mood down.

Hi guys,

I am going to Sharks.

At least, I want to have a relaxing day without feeling being tricked. That would make me feel bad. A few memorable good sessions will be the icing on the cake.

ExpatLover
05-06-17, 17:27

Many girls are new to the club as well and don't know which guy is new or not. And the Sharky girls are always trying to shark any guy, new or experinced. If you act and look confident, you won't be targeted any more than the next guy.

How to spot the girl who might shark you, who will give good service, who will DFK. These are eternal questions men have been pondering about FKKs for ages.

My only advice is to go with plenty of energy, libido and cash and set aside all these negative feelings and fears. Every single flight I make to Germany for an FKK visit, I have anticipation building up as the day comes close. Those 4,5 days I spend in the club I are the happiest days I have till my next visit. Worrying that a girl here or there might not give you the best service, or that you might not obtain the most out of your 50 only serves to bring your mood down.You don't need to spend 50 euros, you should try with more less stress and far better service. Parity USD to Euro should also be favorable for you.

McAdonis
05-06-17, 18:23
Many girls are new to the club as well and don't know which guy is new or not..Sometimes it is obvious. FKK is an open format where customers and WGs can all see each other. New WG could observe how the customer interacts with known regulars, other WGs, and the reception and staff. Is he looking lost or asking a lot of questions? If a customer is not getting approached, the WG could deduce that he is a regular. Some WGs are known to automatically hunt the newbies. If the "Egyptian" approaches a customer, she'd know that he is probably a first-timer. Conversely, if she saw a busy, popular, top-earning WG giving a lot of attention to a customer, she'd assume that he is her regular, and thus not new.

East Asian newbie is literally fresh meat in the shark tank. They wouldn't make it five steps before being surrounded.

Member #4581
05-06-17, 18:56
Perhaps even some new girls can figure out which guys are new or not. It is an imprecise guess. If they sit and analyze a guy for a length of time, perhaps their guessing rate improves. On a busy Friday night, they are better off hitting as many men as they can for sessions, instead of psycho-analyzing each customer.

Every time I go into Sharks, even on the 5th day of a 5-day trip, some girl or other will come and ask me if that's my first time in FKK. Sometimes, it is their pickup line.

Anyway, my point was that if a guy looks confident and sure of himself, he doesn't have much to be concerned. In FKK or anywhere else in life. Most often, it is the diffidence of the guy that gives himself away. And beyond that, I also don't get these so called newbie questions along the lines of "will I be attacked"; despite the name, it is not a shark tank, and you are not dead meat. These are young naked girls, and at a minimum you WILL get a suck and fuck them for a 50 E, and to me that is something to look forward to, not to dread with trepidation.

ExpatLover
05-06-17, 19:13
Perhaps even some new girls can figure out which guys are new or not. It is an imprecise guess. If they sit and analyze a guy for a length of time, perhaps their guessing rate improves. On a busy Friday night, they are better off hitting as many men as they can for sessions, instead of psycho-analyzing each customer.

Every time I go into Sharks, even on the 5th day of a 5-day trip, some girl or other will come and ask me if that's my first time in FKK. Sometimes, it is their pickup line.

Anyway, my point was that if a guy looks confident and sure of himself, he doesn't have much to be concerned. In FKK or anywhere else in life. Most often, it is the diffidence of the guy that gives himself away. And beyond that, I also don't get these so called newbie questions along the lines of "will I be attacked"; despite the name, it is not a shark tank, and you are not dead meat. These are young naked girls, and at a minimum you WILL get a suck and fuck them for a 50 E, and to me that is something to look forward to, not to dread with trepidation.Jnpr30 you are really a poet! I am wondering how you behave with a normal girlfriend?

Pistons
05-06-17, 19:30
I'll be sure to wear my ascot, so they can tell from a distance.A fake rolex too? Maybe 3 watches per arm?

Or to simply cruise down to the area underneath the aquarium and just start shaking hands and collecting names?

Lol? And here I was thinking it was just me when the only place I've ever been yelled at in an fkk for 'collecting names' was in the couch group below that fish tank. Lol!

Thus leaving me afraid of that area every time I am at Sharks now...

It is funny sometimes when a new girl asks you if it is your first time in the club... I can see it can be a conversation starter, but there is allways the fear of her abusing that knowledge tru upsells also... so if that happens to me, I usually ask another girl I know well at the club if I have been there before, as if I had forgotten... "I cannot recall for sure, but have we been here before ****? I lost focus. All I see is ass and tits. Like at a candy shop" The responses can be a bit hilarious from both the girls.

Jymondor
05-06-17, 23:19
Do the top girls approach guys at all?I was approached by Mandy and Mia. Hanna started talking to me when I was waiting for the drink by her favorite stool at the bar. I am not sure whether Yvette or Catalina rated as the top girls or not but they approached me too. Patricia (Mo) approached me but she wasn't top rated that time. Few other top girls who are not here anymore initiated first contact. I remember Vivien, Helli, Rubi, bitchy Karina and for sure few more.

So I would not agree with the suggestion to avoid first ten girls who approach you.

Jymondor
05-06-17, 23:30
A fake rolex too? Maybe 3 watches per arm?As I remember my genuine Breitling attracted Russian girls in Palace about 10 years ago.

KY694
05-07-17, 07:50
Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions.

There are a lot of practical advices, and it does not sound as intimidating as I thought it would be.

And I collected a few names which were mentioned repeatedly too (Mandy, Mia.).

I guess I will have a nice time.

I am East Asian BTW, a few of you mentioned that East Asians are being targeted somehow.

I don't have money tho. 50 E is what I am willing to offer.

Are there any clubs around Offenburg to Mannheim region where the girls are known for being friendly (if such things exist).

Hi guys,

I am going to Sharks.

Horny Harry
05-07-17, 10:10
Sometimes, it is their pickup line.
It is their pickup line, similar to a guy walking up to a girl in a bar asking "Hi. So? You come here often?" 🙄.

Isn't it funny how women in the mainstream media always complain about the men as 'being not creative or romantic enough' when it comes to pickup lines, but when the roles are reversed and the ladies get the chance to prove their supposedly superior emotional creativity, they use more or less the exact same lame lines? 😂.

Sirioja
05-07-17, 11:41
Sorry Jnp, but not what I see for some look and even most important, for behavior and manners. If a girl say to me this, then I think I will leave the room and answer better for her to go with other guys, not interesting for me.

Sirioja
05-07-17, 17:35
Thanks everyone for the replies and suggestions.

There are a lot of practical advices, and it does not sound as intimidating as I thought it would be.

And I collected a few names which were mentioned repeatedly too (Mandy, Mia.).

I guess I will have a nice time.

I am East Asian BTW, a few of you mentioned that East Asians are being targeted somehow.

I don't have money tho. 50 E is what I am willing to offer.

Are there any clubs around Offenburg to Mannheim region where the girls are known for being friendly (if such things exist).My advice: don't care about girls names you read, go to girls who attract you, each one his tastes for look and services. As Asian, you will be hunted as easy meat. If you enjoy short cute blond, German Mandy is honest and not upselling. Same for Sandra. De, a bit taller blond with very white skin. 2 angels for sweet behavior. MILF blond Latvian Marina and blond Patricia. Mold are also sweet and honest. A bit reddish hair, Ester. Ro is also friendly.

Speak with girls to feel how they behave, and if they start the room upselling, don't touch them and leave the room after few seconds, not to have to lose your money.

Not far from Mainhem, close to legendary Hockenheim ring, you have FKK First, with mostly German regulars visiting, not fucking tourists like Sharks or Oase or Palace. FKK First is FKK Atlanta Hanau brother. Some great girls at Atlanta, East Frankfurt.

BigBuddy69
05-07-17, 18:50
Prestige is not so far from Mannheim if you're willing to drive and maybe more beginner friendly than Sharks.

Sirioja
05-07-17, 19:07
Prestige is not so far from Mannheim if you're willing to drive and maybe more beginner friendly than Sharks.No more top girls like EMA. Ro on tour on end of 2013/ beginning of 2014, or Mikhaela ex Barbie Ingrid Sharks on September 2014 , or Alessia. Ro the body on 2013 , but true, girls are friendly and GFE at Prestige Neunkirchen. Many moved to Paradise Sarrebrucken, like French Marie. Also French Stephanie at Sharks. Not the prettiest French women.

ExpatLover
05-07-17, 20:00
Sorry Jnp, but not what I see for some look and even most important, for behavior and manners. If a girl say to me this, then I think I will leave the room and answer better for her to go with other guys, not interesting for me.Fully agree with you Sirioja, I start to get really upset by this kind of guys who are playing the rule of the strong man and are even not able to take a shower fully naked, and when they eat they take the fork with their right hand and are able to manage both fork and knife. I know enough nice girls, if a new one likes this kind of guys it is better she go with them.

Johnny Lewis
05-07-17, 20:16
Hello,

This is my first time going to FKK. So I will be in Frankfurt for 1 week and I am thinking of going to Sharks but I am afraid that I will get scammed because I am a New be. I read that you can Get a room for 30 min and then the woman make you pay for 1 Hour or for extras and that women maybe not friendly and approach you in a pushy way. How can I avoid that I want to pay 50 euro for each Session. Should I negotiate with the girl beforehand and tell her I will pay 50 or 60. I am a little shy too so I have fear that they will use that against me. This will be my first time and I don't it to be bad. I want to have a GFE and get in a friendly relaxing atmosphere. Is that possible in sharks? What is your advice on What to do for first time?

Sirioja
05-07-17, 20:28

Please don't forget: the state robs this money from you and then some lousy actors, sometimes called politicians, distribute that money again according to their narrow state of consciousness and political party guidelines. Telling you that they do the best for their country, and themselves of course.No brothels allowed in France, Maison closes were closed at the end of second World war, prostitutes clients are now prosecuted, but even, after being the land of freedom, fortunately we will not become the land of shame, we have same great actors studios politicians in France. If you see our new president after his victory, face for his victory talk tonight, when you know about his party when he won on first round, great actor. Wait and experience his efficiency. French workers will pay his salary, car, flat, travels.

Tuber19
05-07-17, 22:05
So I would not agree with the suggestion to avoid first ten girls who approach you.The point is that 1st timers have zero experience of what type of girls in FKK, so they will rush for the 1st girl to seduce him. And it will be 90% bad experience, there is 10% chance though to be great.

So I guess. best tactic is to sit and relax for 1-2 hours if you have time, see the girls and speak with them and see as many as you wish before going to the room. Thats in the case for 1st timers. Though the plan usually go by the wind because you will like to go to the room when the girls seduce you if you are new.

KY694
05-08-17, 00:34
I was there in the afternoon, and turned out there were more men than women, that I did not get approached a lot. I did got stopped a lot when I was walking around. But in any cases, when I refused, they all politely leave me alone, I am happy about that.

I approached some girls. And I took the first one I approached (maybe a mistake.).

She was very sweet outside, but once we got into the room, she became a bit bitchy and cold (not too bad, but also not good as pre-room chemistry).

The thing that kinda disappoint me the most, is that everyone asked for 100 E for DFK. I have not found a single girl who allows that for 50 E.

Not that I believe the girls don't have the right to make their rules, it is just too different from what I expected.

And one girl, after I refused 100 E for DFK, even claimed that I would never find anyone who offer 50 E for DFK, and she was right, leading me to believe that there are some kinda internal agreements between girls to set the norm in the club.

I have 2 30-minutes sessions, and I was allowed to touch their lips very lightly.

And eventually I paid one time 100 E for the DFK, and she kissed me with the tip of her tongue! Not anything deeper!

(quite certain that it is not my oral hygiene).

Altho I have to say, beside the issue of DFK, the two later girls remained friendly and sweet, and that is very important to me.

So I would not say I had a bad day, and I got to see a lot of cute girls. The experience was great with some disappointment.

Banana Boi
05-08-17, 03:36
beside the issue of DFK,Huge issue for me. DFK is a MUST for me to session and I'm not getting suckered like a tourist to pay a minimum 100 euro for DFK.

Can you please clarify if they were saying minimum 1 hour for 100 euro for DFK or was DFK a staight out 50 euro upsell?

Jymondor
05-08-17, 04:15
Huge issue for me. DFK is a MUST for me to session and I'm not getting suckered like a tourist to pay a minimum 100 euro for DFK.

Can you please clarify if they were saying minimum 1 hour for 100 euro for DFK or was DFK a staight out 50 euro upsell?There is no simple answer how this works for all girls.

Some request 50 Euro extra for DFK. Some include DFK into 1 HR sessions. YMMV.

I have been in situation when I agreed 1 HR session just for DFK but kissing didn't last long. To avoid this now I say that I will stay for one hour with DFK if this will not be boring and DFK will be real. If session becomes boring with minor indications of DFK, I can end it within ½ HR and pay 50 Euro only. Girl cannot complain because I set the condition. If girl gets mad, I don't care. Anyway I will newer book her again and she cannot complain at the beόro because she has no reason for that.

Do I feel bad in that situation? Absolutely not. If she does not perform as she should all agreements void.

DFK is crucial for me too. Sometimes I cannot get erection without DFK. BBBJ does not make me hot as DFK does.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 04:42
Huge issue for me. DFK is a MUST for me to session and I'm not getting suckered like a tourist to pay a minimum 100 euro for DFK.

Can you please clarify if they were saying minimum 1 hour for 100 euro for DFK or was DFK a staight out 50 euro upsell?Like at Oase since years, some Sharks girls say now to kiss only for 100 € room, 1 hour or CIM 30 mn, but you will get most of time only baby kiss with most of them, except Brenda big tits, maybe Jellis. Fluent kisser don't ask any extra for kissing. Fortunately, there are still some at Sharks, like Mandy, Marina. Lat, blond Patricia was before silicon.

Just have to find real GFE, better to avoid girls staying in group.

But Sharks became a touristic club, like Oase, Palace, GT, but at least 1 rare beauty at GT, and kissing without asking any extra.

KY694
05-08-17, 07:48

Can you please clarify if they were saying minimum 1 hour for 100 euro for DFK or was DFK a staight out 50 euro upsell?100 E 1 hour with DFK.

No one proposed 50 E as an extra to me.

Jymondor's strategy is not bad, it encourage the girl to give good service to secure the 1 HR session.

But I still end up paying 100 E for one girl.

I know good service is not only number of shots, but please allow me simplify the issue for now: I am someone who can do 4 shots in 6 hours, but I cannot consistently do 2 shots in one hour. Plus I get tired, so 1 hour session ended up with 40 minutes of actions, the rest is just boring massage and chit chatting (if any, if a girl signal to end the session after 40 min, and I would get fed up with the bitchiness and compile). So if I prepare 250 E for the day, I will only get 2 sessions 2 shots, compared to potentially 5 sessions with 5 shots if it is 50 E each. Sounds like a big difference for me.

The girls in Sharks seem quite united on this front. I tend to think that that will be the deal, there are little we can do to change it.

My question is if there are other clubs (even smaller one) where girls do not charge 100 E for DFK, I would love to know. (I am around Karlsruhe to Mannheim).

KY694
05-08-17, 07:57
Hello,

This is my first time going to FKK. So I will be in Frankfurt for 1 week and I am thinking of going to Sharks but I am afraid that I will get scammed because I am a New be. I read that you can Get a room for 30 min and then the woman make you pay for 1 Hour or for extras and that women maybe not friendly and approach you in a pushy way. How can I avoid that I want to pay 50 euro for each Session. Should I negotiate with the girl beforehand and tell her I will pay 50 or 60. I am a little shy too so I have fear that they will use that against me. This will be my first time and I don't it to be bad. I want to have a GFE and get in a friendly relaxing atmosphere. Is that possible in sharks? What is your advice on What to do for first time?I am also new to this and have no solutions for you.

I tried to ask for 60 E for DFK 30 min, but I was consistently rejected.

It probably depends on the girls, so it does not hurt for you to try again.

I tried not to waste girls' time talking to me or touching me if I am not interested in them. (getting free touch deliberately does sound like a dick move to me).

And I give a firm but polite rejection but propose maybe later. Girls are mostly friendly and leave me alone with a smile.

I happened to ask a very similar question to yours a few days back, try reading a few pages of this forum, there were a few good suggestions given.

KY694
05-08-17, 08:11
My advice: don't care about girls names you read, go to girls who attract you, each one his tastes for look and services. As Asian, you will be hunted as easy meat. If you enjoy short cute blond, German Mandy is honest and not upselling. Same for Sandra. De, a bit taller blond with very white skin. 2 angels for sweet behavior. MILF blond Latvian Marina and blond Patricia. Mold are also sweet and honest. A bit reddish hair, Ester. Ro is also friendly.

Speak with girls to feel how they behave, and if they start the room upselling, don't touch them and leave the room after few seconds, not to have to lose your money.

Not far from Mainhem, close to legendary Hockenheim ring, you have FKK First, with mostly German regulars visiting, not fucking tourists like Sharks or Oase or Palace. FKK First is FKK Atlanta Hanau brother. Some great girls at Atlanta, East Frankfurt.Sirioja,

You are right.

Turned out there are so many girls, none of the one I talked to have their names mentioned here in the forum.

The one that are mentioned here are probably constantly occupied and I have never talked to them. (as a beginner I also don't recognize their faces).

Girls usually sell me CIM, on boobs, extend to 1 HR in the middle of the session, so that I could not leave LOL. But luckily they remain friendly after I reject them.

There were more men than girls when I was there, I might have seen some of the girls you described but they were always with some guys.

Thanks so much for the description!

I dunno if I got targeted as easy meat, but I burnt 300 E (with entrance) make sure I have good oral hygiene and still did not get any satisfying DFK.

The 100 E 1 HR full service rule is very annoying.

I think it will always be difficult to get DFK in Sharks unless you get lots of 100 E to burn. I don't have that money, next time I will try point.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 08:20
Hello,

This is my first time going to FKK. So I will be in Frankfurt for 1 week and I am thinking of going to Sharks but I am afraid that I will get scammed because I am a New be. I read that you can Get a room for 30 min and then the woman make you pay for 1 Hour or for extras and that women maybe not friendly and approach you in a pushy way. How can I avoid that I want to pay 50 euro for each Session. Should I negotiate with the girl beforehand and tell her I will pay 50 or 60. I am a little shy too so I have fear that they will use that against me. This will be my first time and I don't it to be bad. I want to have a GFE and get in a friendly relaxing atmosphere. Is that possible in sharks? What is your advice on What to do for first time?Relax, eat good, drink good. That s what do German locals. On Wednesday, entry is 50, like on Sunday before 2 pm, but maybe easier to get better services from some girls on empty days like Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, when they have to find business to at least pay entry. Talk to girls about what you like, before going to room. When girls start upselling, next one, play again. There are some not upselling GFE girls remaining at Sharks, even some Romanians might have made their own rate about kissing, but how many really fluently kiss with passion? Next could be BBBJ? Mostly with hand, as CIM can t anymore be sold as official extra after 1st July, lack of fast business to come, more work for small vagina.

Since last September, I went only with 3 new girls on first time: Mersi. Hu, Mandy. De and Gloria. Ro, they didnt know me, they didn't upsell for anything, it was only my choice to stay 1 hour with all of them, just because I enjoyed with them, even not high level enough to repeat rounds and stay for 2 or 3 hours, like my 4 h15,4 rounds with Siberian tornado Katea Samya, fire for our first room, for only 350. Second and Fourth were only 2 h30 and 2 h, but fire again from Siberia. Amazing sporty and hot small girl.

In some clubs, Romanian girls are really my best for passionate kissing. I remember Ema. Ro Prestige Neunkirchen kissing for hours, Madi World with so fresh breathe, my LR medusa stuck on my face all along the room and at lockers, Lorena at History taking your breathe even at the bar after room. As says Jy, when a girl kiss you like this, then You experience GF illusion, until lockers, but at least she worth You pay for such girl. Some Romanian WGs and also Tatiana. Ru now Ilona at GT, are even more passionate kisser than girlfriends in real life, even not same feeling of course.

Optimist
05-08-17, 11:05
Hello,

This is my first time going to FKK. So I will be in Frankfurt for 1 week and I am thinking of going to Sharks but I am afraid that I will get scammed because I am a New be. I read that you can Get a room for 30 min and then the woman make you pay for 1 Hour or for extras and that women maybe not friendly and approach you in a pushy way. How can I avoid that I want to pay 50 euro for each Session. Should I negotiate with the girl beforehand and tell her I will pay 50 or 60. I am a little shy too so I have fear that they will use that against me. This will be my first time and I don't it to be bad. I want to have a GFE and get in a friendly relaxing atmosphere. Is that possible in sharks? What is your advice on What to do for first time?If you are in Frankfurt and have a car read the most recent reports in World thread and the most recent ones here, then consider which club will suit you: to me that sounds like World, provided you don't mind a line up one third the size of Sharks, and for some whales.

Turgid
05-08-17, 11:46
There is no simple answer how this works for all girls.

Some request 50 Euro extra for DFK. Some include DFK into 1 HR sessions. YMMV.

I have been in situation when I agreed 1 HR session just for DFK but kissing didn't last long. To avoid this now I say that I will stay for one hour with DFK if this will not be boring and DFK will be real. If session becomes boring with minor indications of DFK, I can end it within HR and pay 50 Euro only. Girl cannot complain because I set the condition. If girl gets mad, I don't care. Anyway I will newer book her again and she cannot complain at the bero because she has no reason for that.

Do I feel bad in that situation? Absolutely not. If she does not perform as she should all agreements void.

DFK is crucial for me too. Sometimes I cannot get erection without DFK. BBBJ does not make me hot as DFK does.DFK is a different issue from CIM, COB, BBBJ, DATY. The latter four are easier for the girl to do and are generated from the brain so to speak. DFK has a bigger input from the heart. It is difficult for a girl to do genuine DFK to a john whom she does not like. To get guaranteed genuine DFK you must become the provider's regular so that she warms up to you and you can get it even in a 50 euro session.

Jymondor
05-08-17, 14:32
DFK is a different issue from CIM, COB, BBBJ, DATY. The latter four are easier for the girl to do and are generated from the brain so to speak. DFK has a bigger input from the heart. It is difficult for a girl to do genuine DFK to a john whom she does not like. To get guaranteed genuine DFK you must become the provider's regular so that she warms up to you and you can get it even in a 50 euro session.Either from the heart or just better actor's play.

I would agree that DFK is easier to get at the second session rather than first. The problem is that I rarely repeat with the girls who don't kiss. However there are some exceptions. Some girls kiss at the second session some don't.

Lately the more and more difficult to find a girl who allows DIGITS. Old time it was much more available.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 15:09
Sirioja,

You are right.

Turned out there are so many girls, none of the one I talked to have their names mentioned here in the forum.

The one that are mentioned here are probably constantly occupied and I have never talked to them. (as a beginner I also don't recognize their faces).

Girls usually sell me CIM, on boobs, extend to 1 HR in the middle of the session, so that I could not leave LOL. But luckily they remain friendly after I reject them.

There were more men than girls when I was there, I might have seen some of the girls you described but they were always with some guys..Sunday may not be easiest day for a newbie. Maybe would be easier on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday when Sharks is quite empty from clients, but about 50 girls looking for business. There are still not upselling girls remaining at Sharks. 2 blond German, small Mandy avec Sandra are really honest and good girls who try to please You. They stay not far from restaurant. Also some Romanians like smiling Madalina with cat eyes, also Martina. I also think girls don't behave in same way with all of us, I never experienced upselling at Sharks. I had only 1 very bad room with Nina. Ro who was with Evita on April 2015. I don't mean Evita is as bad as was Nina who was prettier and classier for my tastes, tall slim white skin long black hair, really pretty but was not able for anything in room, the only girl I didn t wait when I left without fucking her baby size vagina. I just miss new beauties now, compare to 2015 until Summer 2016. Alice / Kate, Rena, Karin, Ilka, Roberta even not a top beauty but what real sensual tornado Romanian woman, where are You? I know for Kate and Megan now. I wish to Ilka to keep safe health.

FKK Point and Pirates, 200 meters far near Bruchsal, are small clubs with around 15 girls. FKK First is bigger. Avoid Piccolo at Lancelot Offenburg, Monte Carlo Baden Baden and Palast Freiburg, to save your money for enjoyable sex.

OlivierParis
05-08-17, 15:24
Dear all,

I've never been to any FKK before, just with escort in France right now.

I am planning to visit sharks at the end of May, but I want to know if there is discrimination from girls as I am not caucasien, I am Asian in fact.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jon75
05-08-17, 16:07
Hey guys,

Do you know where I can find the most beautiful BBW in Germany? I'm also willing to travel elsewhere. I like tall strong legs big bum beauties.

Thanks.

Breadman
05-08-17, 16:32
Part of me wishes it would be restricted like BBBJ just so I wouldn't have to read all this crap about guys needing it, paying extra for it etc. It's just one more "off the subject" we have to weed through lately. You want to talk about dfk, how to avoid sharks and the like, take it to the lounge.

PussyLiccker
05-08-17, 17:24
Sirioja,

You are right.

There were more men than girls when I was there, I might have seen some of the girls you described but they were always with some guys.

I dunno if I got targeted as easy meat, but I burnt 300 E (with entrance) make sure I have good oral hygiene and still did not get any satisfying DFK.

I think it will always be difficult to get DFK in Sharks unless you get lots of 100 E to burn. I don't have that money, next time I will try point.Maybe also try the others clubs around, expand your horizon to expand your experiences and the girls. Based on what I read, I recommend you try out world if in Hesse. Do a Fri or Sat for a first time visit. Further down in Dierdorf, Finca should work as well.

Try different clubs, environments. See if your experiences shows what clubs aligns your interests. Maybe a smaller club with not so much girls, or a less approach, or clubs that services that upsells are rare to none. Or clubs DFK is more consistently on offer.

Also, try different days of the week. More relaxed days, girls are more relaxed, less of a hurry, with not much guys lined up for gals.

More experiences will help guide you better. Get to know guys know gals in the clubs. Ask about gals services.

ExpatLover
05-08-17, 20:03
Sirioja,

You are right.

I think it will always be difficult to get DFK in Sharks unless you get lots of 100 E to burn. I don't have that money, next time I will try point.Sorry but if you have no cash to spend, I am afraid you will not get great service in any big FKK, personally I was yesterday in one of the big FKK and spend 6 hours with one of the girl I really like, what to say just extremely great time for me and may be for her. One of my friend who is a famous lawyer is telling if you are paying peanuts you just get monkeys.

SexInCity
05-08-17, 23:58
Patricia, mentioned recently, is a bright, sweet, and honest girl. Optimist, is she the Patricia from Mold. With enhanced boobs?

Jymondor
05-09-17, 00:00
Optimist, is she the Patricia from Mold. With enhanced boobs?Sounds like her.

Banana Boi
05-09-17, 02:12
Alice / Kate, Rena, Karin, Ilka, Wow Siri you just named 3 of the 4 girls who are the best I have ever seen at Sharks, Kate, Karin, and Ilka. I don't know Rena. I'm assuming Ilka is gone now as well.

Sirioja
05-09-17, 02:33
Optimist, is she the Patricia from Mold. With enhanced boobs?Blond with little voice Patricia now silicon, is still at Sharks.

Sirioja
05-09-17, 03:16
Wow Siri you just named 3 of the 4 girls who are the best I have ever seen at Sharks, Kate, Karin, and Ilka. I don't know Rena. I'm assuming Ilka is gone now as well.Ilka left in July. For our first time, I enjoyed her classy GF behavior in the garden, at night under the moon. A real honeymoon for 3 week ends, before she left. She didn't like Sharks. I read she was seen at Aphrodisia Zurich where 280/30 mn and 500/1 h. If she is there, I just wish her not to party.

Karin left for Easter 2016, said to return on mid May, but never saw her again.

Kate keep on touring sometimes at Globe, with my Isabella, Aurelia, Jessika silicon ex World, and now Megan who seems fine about her start in Zurich business. Megan didn't run away from staff. Kate tour at Globe since I think 2013. When girls are able to get good business there, 140/30 mn, they stay for better money than in Germany. Megan will also return home very often, between tours and this is very important for her, so I'm just happy for her.

I preferred not to name Rena. Ro, but she was really pretty brunette for me.

At this time, on 2015, until Summer 2016, Sharks had less girls, but some real beauties, best casting in Germany for my eyes. Now, more girls but less beauties. Times changed, like at World, or even Oase, below 2014 casting for both.

But can still find high level girls in Germany, in other clubs. Last week end, I returned to GT since 29 December, and I got a sweet German model on Friday and returned on Saturday.

NRW is less expensive, without upselling, and higher level for my tastes than Hessen, since last Summer, That s why, when I was weekly in Hessen before, I don t go often now. I only pay for dreamed beauties who don t know the word extra.

ExpatLover
05-09-17, 04:43
Dear all,

I am planning to visit sharks at the end of May, but I want to know if there is discrimination from girls as I am not caucasien, I am Asian in fact.

Thank you.

Best regards,No discrimination just be ready to be strongly targeted by many girls who will try to take you to the room just because they know that Asian guys are usually shy, also they are paying well and their dick is average small, easy money for them.

Mechelen
05-09-17, 15:07
Dear all,

Thank you.

Best regards,There is no discrimination if you have money.

Optimist
05-09-17, 16:21
Optimist, is she the Patricia from Mold. With enhanced boobs?Yes. (I have to add some words here as forum won't accept report as short as "yes".

Sirioja
05-09-17, 19:11
Wow Siri you just named 3 of the 4 girls who are the best I have ever seen at Sharks, Kate, Karin, and Ilka. I don't know Rena. I'm assuming Ilka is gone now as well.Is your fourth still at Sharks?

Didn't see for my last visits Agnes. Pol = a real woman, no more top GFE Aylice. Bu, no Domenika. Pol.

Polyamorist
05-09-17, 20:11
That s why, when I was weekly in Hessen before, I don t go often now. I only pay for dreamed beauties who don t know the word extra.Any FKK that makes a big deal of extras is a failing system. Especially the ridiculous idea of calling kissing an "extra". It's like booking a flight and having to pay extra to walk up the steps of the plane.

Member #4585
05-09-17, 20:25
Dear all,

Thank you.

Best regards,No, you will be fine.

Go fuck as many as you can.

Member #4585
05-09-17, 20:29
I was in Frankfurt from Thursday to Monday. Went oase thurs, Saturday and Sunday. Friday at sharks.

But in all the time from 11 am to 4 am I only went with one girl. More than 100 of girls but I don't find me attracted to them. Went with someone who is quite cute and did not know that we don't know each others name until after the session ended LOL, how that happened. She is Evita and at first she thinks I'm someone else in this forum. Heard many other things frois site. Only thing that saved my disappointment.Nice one. You bagged a superstar.

Hessen Bub
05-09-17, 20:33
Any FKK that makes a big deal of extras is a failing system. Especially the ridiculous idea of calling kissing an "extra". It's like booking a flight and having to pay extra to walk up the steps of the plane."The club" and "the girls" are two different things.

HB.

Mr CrankyPants
05-09-17, 20:40
No, you will be fine.

Go fuck as many as you can.Sage-like advice. I plan to follow it.

Hell, that should be printed on a sign and hung over the entrance.

MCB.

Sirioja
05-09-17, 20:47
Any FKK that makes a big deal of extras is a failing system. Especially the ridiculous idea of calling kissing an "extra". It's like booking a flight and having to pay extra to walk up the steps of the plane.Since my first visit on beginning of 2014, Sharks is the club which got the best improvements: garden, veranda, rooms, jacuzzis, among all clubs I visited, but on the other hand, new girls are mostly GND little girls, some hunting extras, even never been upsell, when I had so great girls at Sharks before, but they left. Sharks was the best casting for me on 2015 and beginning of 2016, but not anymore. Quantity is not quality.

Member #4585
05-09-17, 20:47
Any FKK that makes a big deal of extras is a failing system. Especially the ridiculous idea of calling kissing an "extra". It's like booking a flight and having to pay extra to walk up the steps of the plane.Ryanair, considered charging for the use of the in flight toilet at one time, among other possible charges.

Ryanair already charge for ticket printing if you do not print them yourself too.

Sirioja
05-09-17, 21:02
Dear all,

Thank you.

Best regards,As Asian, you will be very welcome by girls at Sharks. Club rate is 50€/30 mn which should include foreplay: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, caresses. CIM is 50, A level is 100 when provided. Enjoy.

BlueScott
05-10-17, 16:45
I read the forums and based on what I read decided to try Sharks. There is a messe in town so I opted against Palace for that reason.

I've been to Place before years ago so I know it's very easy to get to by train.

Sharks was a bit more confusing. If you are using the S-Bahn system it's tempting to go to Darmstadt Hbf. Nope- it's a very long walk or a taxi ride.

Your local ticker will work on RB trains so check DB website or a schedule and get to Darmstadt Nord. From there it is an easy 15 minute walk.

I went during the day, and arrived at just about 1 pm.

There were already about 30 girls there and half as many men.

Immediately a few more aggressive girls approached me. As someone with limited FKK experience that was very tempting but I wanted to explore the place and see what was on offer first.

The first one to approach me was a tall skinny blonde with the bee-sting lips and moderately enhanced breasts. She made lots of contact but turned her face away to ensure there was the tease of kissing but no actual contact.

I walked around to locate the sauna and see the jacuzzis upstairs.

As I came back down the stairs the same blonde made more offers to go to a room. I took her up on the offer.

I should have listened to.

My earlier feelings about her evasiveness with kissing. It was the same in the room. Everything was an upsell and she was putting out the bare minimum. It was very robotic. She cut the session short because both of us knew that her bare-minimum performance wasn't going to work for me. I cut her loose and took it as a lesson.

I went up to the jacuzzi and soaked for a bit.

Dani a tiny little cutie from Bulgaria came up and settled in next to me. She squatted down putting her little cute pussy on display and introduced herself. She flirted lightly and began running her nails over my hands and forearm as I sat in the bubbling water.

My German isn't great so I had a hard time understanding her over the bubbling water and her soft voice but she was already more sensual right there than my first failure had been even in the room.

I knelt so I could chat with her better and before long she had both arms around my neck. She brought her face in close. I thought she was going to be another tease, but before long she was kissing deeply like a long lost girlfriend. She continued to stroke lightly with the nails and kissed for a good long time.

As it heated up she asked (in German, she didn't ever switch to English. She may not speak any) if I would like her to join me in the jacuzzi or if I wanted to go somewhere with her.

I went with her to a room. She started with more of the energetic deep French kissing and pressed herself against me. We eventually laid down. It was clear that she was in no hurry at all. There was no way we'd finish in a "standard" 30 minutes but she was already worth an hour.

She straddled me as we kissed right on top of me uncovered. She straddled and was grinding on me, but she was positioned so that while it felt great she was in good control so it was unlikely I'd "accidentally" slip into her.

This went on a good long time; and then she worked her way down. This woman is very good with her mouth. Her OWO brought me close several times. She backed off at just the right times. We hadn't discussed it but I wanted the main event.

After an excellent BJ she again came up and straddled me. She was really working that grinding and it was feeling very good, still kissing enthusiastically.

I had to ask about the condom so I could slide into her. She quickly and expertly applied it and I was inside her without delay.

Normally it takes time and effort for me to build to a climax. She had done so much build up with the grinding kissing and oral that it didn't take long at all to finish with her on top.

She collected the condom and cleaned me off gently. She then cuddled down with me still like a long lost girlfriend. This was really a superior experience- no rush, excellent skills and service.

I'm actually the one that had to get things moving at the end so I could get cleaned up and catch my return train.

So, as many people have said before me, the coy teasing. No kissing until the room is a bad sign, I should have just said no.

The overwhelming kissing and affection before even mentioning the room carried right over into a superior experience.

€50. Entry. €50 first girl € 100 second girl.

Banana Boi
05-10-17, 17:19
Any of the Sharks' regulars have a list of girl who provide DFK with no upsell? Also, which girls demand 100 euro for DFK?

This would definitely be beneficial for us who don't hit Sharks often but will be there soon.

OlivierParis
05-10-17, 17:50
As Asian, you will be very welcome by girls at Sharks. Club rate is 50/30 mn which should include foreplay: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, caresses. CIM is 50, A level is 100 when provided. Enjoy.Hello,

Many thanks for your reply.

What do you think about escort and FKK.

250 euro per hour in Paris is quite expensive, but if I add transport and hotel and entrance fee, FKK will be more expensive too.

Best regards.

Sirioja
05-10-17, 18:52
Any of the Sharks' regulars have a list of girl who provide DFK with no upsell? Also, which girls demand 100 euro for DFK?

This would definitely be beneficial for us who don't hit Sharks often but will be there soon.No upselling for Mandy. De and as far I remember lovely Sandra. De. Audi, queens of autobahns, are less expensive than some not efficient Dacia at Sharks, not always at GT, but I found last week end a real RS4 who didn t know the word upselling. At LR, Dacia are Shiftech improved for WRC. Depends how Dacia are managed. Same for Audi at GT.

Craiova
05-10-17, 19:09

This would definitely be beneficial for us who don't hit Sharks often but will be there soon.Such a list makes IMHO no sense bc regulars get different service than non regulars. And second anyway we should wait till July and see how service and price then develop.

Banana Boi
05-10-17, 19:20
Such a list makes IMHO no sense bc regulars get different service than non regulars. I have a different view of the girls' actions. For girls upselling they should be named on public boards so that they may receive less business than one who follows the rules. Maybe I'm being optimistic or foolish but maybe this will get some girls to rethink their strategy if they are boycotted.

Sirioja
05-10-17, 20:46
Hello,

250 euro per hour in Paris is quite expensive, but if I add transport and hotel and entrance fee, FKK will be more expensive too.

Best regards.If you don't want to spend money, don't go to escorts or FKK. Like in casinos, places where you spend money and sometimes you succeed to get pleasure, sometimes not. Some guys think they will win money in brothels, playing all day on machines.

So many souvenirs with Russian escorts in Paris, so many times out of StarEscort now closed, or Russian girls for me, or Amour Russe, for diner, Paris by night, perfume or present for child bought in Disney store on Champs Elysιes and Russian level sex in hotel or apartment to finish. Mum wanted so much to thank for present for child, they were so hot, even when Siberian. Also so funny to walk on Champs Elysιes in Winter with a girl on high heels, stockings and short skirt, like on Nevski Prospect Saint Petersburg. Cost 250/300 + present + diner for about 5 hours with a real beauty.

Only a very few real Russian girls in FKK, a few German girls, mostly Romanian girls but I found some real beauties, very honest, lovely and real woman behavior. Some Romanians can be great GFE.

Now, new Russian escorts are not as pretty than before, and I find beauties in FKK, so I spend my week ends in FKK land, Germany or Switzerland.

In FKK, you can eat, drink, included in entry, go to jacuzzi, sauna, swimming pool, very cold in Germany, look at girls, speak with them and take time to choose after seeing them for real, not on photos or videos. Most girls speak English.

Sharks is a good club for club services: foods, drinks, garden. Many girls, but not many beauties or high services level at the moment, only a few girls are really pretty and high level. Some other clubs are higher level for girls. Just my subjective opinion, but Mandy. De, Sandra. De, Patricia. Mold, Gloria. Ro worth 50 per 30 mn spent with them.

Member #4585
05-10-17, 20:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Hessen Bub
05-10-17, 21:24
Any of the Sharks' regulars have a list of girl who provide DFK with no upsell? Yes, but these will not be pubilshed here.

HB.

Turgid
05-10-17, 22:15
I have a different view of the girls' actions. For girls upselling they should be named on public boards so that they may receive less business than one who follows the rules. Maybe I'm being optimistic or foolish but maybe this will get some girls to rethink their strategy if they are boycotted.If such a list is published all the girls' performance will significantly improve.

Not Savvy
05-10-17, 23:33
Any of the Sharks' regulars have a list of girl who provide DFK with no upsell?.My list of girls who provide DFK with no upsell for the first room:

Ailyne, Anja, Betty, Cindy, Dina, Dora, Eva, Evita, Lea, Madalina, Mandy, Megan, Melanie, Mia, Nastia, Nicolette, Paloma, Sandra, Siri, Vivien, Yvette.

My list of girls who didn't provide DFK or provide DFK with upsell for the first room: Amelia, Andrea, Bianca, Brenda, Cosmina, Diana, Evre, Esther, Janine, Lavinia, Leona, Mercy, Micky, Sabine, Sidonia, Steffi, Yelis.

Among girls of second category, only 4 girls offered DFK with no upsell for the second room.

DaWong949
05-11-17, 01:06
Hello,

Best regards.It is totally different world. FKK give you so much choices. In term of cost, no place is cheap if you want to be a happy monger. Just save up more money and come on board. If you like white chicks, that is the place to go.

Banana Boi
05-11-17, 01:19
My list of girls who provide DFK with no upsell for the first room:

Ailyne, Anja, Betty, Cindy, Dina, Dora, Eva, Evita, Lea, Madalina, Mandy, Megan, Melanie, Mia, Nastia, Nicolette, Paloma, Sandra, Siri, Vivien, Yvette.

My list of girls who didn't provide DFK or provide DFK with upsell for the first room: Amelia, Andrea, Bianca, Brenda, Cosmina, Diana, Evre, Esther, Janine, Lavinia, Leona, Mercy, Micky, Sabine, Sidonia, Steffi, Yelis.

Among girls of second category, only 4 girls offered DFK with no upsell for the second room.Thank you. Now this is a valuable post! 20 girls now who I can say yes to and 17 who I won't say yes to. Others should say no to those 17 girls too! To be fair to Steffi though I don't think she ever provided DFK at any price.

Craiova
05-11-17, 01:26

Ailyne, Anja, Betty, Cindy, Dina, Dora, Eva, Evita, Lea, Madalina, Mandy, Megan, Melanie, Mia, Nastia, Nicolette, Paloma, Sandra, Siri, Vivien, Yvette.I doubt this with some girls of your list. Two points: 1st depends when was your first session. Maybe one or two years ago, 2nd depends what reputation you have as client at this club. I know clients (spend quite often around 500 euro with one girl per day and many repeats) girl must be totally stupid refuse or want extra for DFK at beginning in first session.

BTW some girls on this list don't work anymore at Sharks.

Banana Boi
05-11-17, 01:34
I doubt this with some girls of your list. Two points: 1st depends when was your first session. Maybe one or two years ago, 2nd depends what reputation you have as client at this club. I know clients (spend quite often around 500 euro with one girl per day and many repeats) girl must be totally stupid refuse or want extra for DFK at beginning in first session.

BTW some girls on this list don't work anymore at Sharks. The guy is trying to be helpful and all you can do is criticize what he has to say?

Craiova
05-11-17, 01:41
The guy is trying to be helpful and all you can do is criticize what he has to say?No sorry I tell this from my point of view but maybe you prefer living in fantasy land.

And some girls of this list (sometimes) don't do DFK at first 50 euro session anymore. You can find some reports about these girls at German forums where these girls don't DFK anymore at first 50 euro session.

BTW I wouldn't argue with you if the girls at Cowboy Soi or Nana Place are better/prettier or what is the best P6 place in Pattaya.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 01:57
The guy is trying to be helpful and all you can do is criticize what he has to say?Nastya is not at Sharks but not what wrote or said many, at least for free. For Megan you will have to pay 140/30 mn.

Some, not my single experience with her, wrote Stefi was kissing. Yes, blond top pole dancer Stefi. Ro at Globe was kissing all along 1 hour room like a sweet passionate GF. Had to apologize not to respect my promise to repeat, but couldn t between Kate and Isabella.

Also different way to DFK, different meaning for guys.

Some guys don't kiss dirty WGs, just holes to fill.

Jymondor
05-11-17, 02:01

Among girls of second category, only 4 girls offered DFK with no upsell for the second room.In my recent experience.

Correction (maybe YMMV):

Nastia and Vivien (red hair) - Did not get DFK from them. LFK only.

Yellis, Bianka and Sabina provide DFK.

Ester provides DFK but not at the first room.

Addition:

No-upsell DFK: Elif & Amalia, Karolina, Hanna, Manuella, Erica, Patricia, Elli (black), Ivy, Gloria, Emma, Marissa, Natalia, Jessica. Known girls that currently not at Sharks but might return: Scarlet, Karina, Sasha, Selena, Ronya, Aryanna, Agnes, Ruby, Luiza.

No DFK: Enya, Ebru, Izabella.

Upsell DFK or DFK at 1 HR only: Julia, Tamara, Marianna (glasses).

Many names simply forgotten.

Jymondor
05-11-17, 02:14
I have a different view of the girls' actions. For girls upselling they should be named on public boards so that they may receive less business than one who follows the rules. Maybe I'm being optimistic or foolish but maybe this will get some girls to rethink their strategy if they are boycotted.How many men you see at Sharks every time you there? How many nick-names you see on this board? German boards have more active members but this is still a drop in the ocean. I don't think that boards have significant influence on girls' popularity.

Jymondor
05-11-17, 02:21
Only a very few real Russian girls in FKK.Even less than you think. I speak Russian. Sometimes when I start talking in Russian to "Russian" girls they don't understand any single word except some very common, mostly swear. Same as some "Moldovan" girls. I know Moldovan geography pretty well. When I start talking about towns surrounding their homes they have no idea what I am talking about.

SexInCity
05-11-17, 02:30
My question seems pretty ridiculous so please bear with me.

Will the girls do oral hygiene treatment after each room?

I think it's a must do thing. Am I wrong?

Sirioja
05-11-17, 02:32
I have a different view of the girls' actions. For girls upselling they should be named on public boards so that they may receive less business than one who follows the rules. Maybe I'm being optimistic or foolish but maybe this will get some girls to rethink their strategy if they are boycotted.Why do Yyou want to blacklist not kissing or upselling for kissing girls, some guys don't look for kissing girls, so no problem for them about these girls. I always wrote it was my mistake not to ask Stefi about kissing, before going to room, but for BBBJ or sex, no problem with her even not high sensuality, but a bit difficult for me to enjoy foreplay without kissing. Nevertheless, she was a pretty and friendly girl for our room, but only 30 mn and 50 €, not my standard room for time.

When a girl say not kissing or ask for extra, I just don't go with her, next one, play again. I m only interested by fluent kissing, not forced kissing to get a few business. So many great kisser in FKK land.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 02:47
Even less than you think. I speak Russian. Sometimes when I start talking in Russian to "Russian" girls they don't understand any single word except some very common, mostly swear. Same as some "Moldovan" girls. I know Moldovan geography pretty well. When I start talking about towns surrounding their homes they have no idea what I am talking about.I experience the same with claimed Russian girls, with my school level. But there are few, like Katea at Samya, with Siberian face, even not 100% Russian. So many are happy to believe Anja Oase could be Russian.

Sweet Marina at Sharks is not Russian, but real Latvian, like was Ina at Oase.

About Moldavian Republic, claimed girls don t know more than Chisinau. Most are Moldavian Romanian, which is not important if the girl is good. I really did appreciate when Kate introduced herself as coming from poor Moldavian part of Romania, and what a great GF, who did worth I followed her at Globe. And now, no more money, I had to sell house to pay entry, and had to sleep in car now.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 02:51

I think it's a must do thing. Am I wrong?Most often you can taste and smell previous guy cum. We share everything in FKK, girls and diseases.

Member #4581
05-11-17, 03:38

I think it's a must do thing. Am I wrong?Depends on your definition of oral hygiene treatment.

Listerine? Chewing gum? Mints? Probably.

Brushing teeth? Very Unlikely after each room.

At an atomic level, you have to assume some risk of fluid transfer that belongs to another dude in each DFK instance.

FormulaOneFan
05-11-17, 04:50
At an atomic level, you have to assume some risk of fluid transfer that belongs to another dude in each DFK instance.Try to not even think about the CIM side of things. DFK (or even LFK) a girl after she did CIM with the prior client?

Not Savvy
05-11-17, 05:35
I doubt this with some girls of your list. Two points: 1st depends when was your first session. Maybe one or two years ago, 2nd depends what reputation you have as client at this club. I know clients (spend quite often around 500 euro with one girl per day and many repeats) girl must be totally stupid refuse or want extra for DFK at beginning in first session.

BTW some girls on this list don't work anymore at Sharks.Your criticism is well justified. There are YMMV girls and customers don't play the same game.

I just wanted to share my experiences and provide an example for the other to compare with his own. If a girl appears constantly in the others lists like a DFK provider, then I'm sure that this information takes on a meaningful value.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 07:19
Nastya is not at Sharks but not what wrote or said many, at least for free. For Megan you will have to pay 140/30 mn.

Some, not my single experience with her, wrote Stefi was kissing. Yes, blond top pole dancer Stefi. Ro at Globe was kissing all along 1 hour room like a sweet passionate GF. Had to apologize not to respect my promise to repeat, but couldn t between Kate and Isabella.

Also different way to DFK, different meaning for guys.

Some guys don't kiss dirty WGs, just holes to fill.I meant many wrote or said Nastya was not really kissing, and not for only 50 € room. Seems also Janine. De not to be as well a kissing performer.

I'm pretty sure, because smelling beer or ashtray, more guys don't kiss dirty prostitutes compare to guys who are kiss lovers. So there are kind of girls for everyone, and not only Sharks, at Bab, LR, land of kissing girls.

Hessen Bub
05-11-17, 08:33

Dina, Evita, Lea, Mia, NastiaThat probably is not true anymore in a 50 EUR session.

HB.

Nick The G
05-11-17, 10:46
In my recent experience.

Correction (maybe YMMV):

No-upsell DFK: Elif & Amalia, Karolina, Hanna, Manuella, Erica, Patricia, Elli (black), Ivy, Gloria, Emma, Marissa, Natalia, Jessica. The sisters Elif and Amalia provide DFK only for 100 Euro sessions.

Known girls that currently not at Sharks but might return: Scarlet, Karina, Sasha, Selena, Ronya, Aryanna, Agnes, Ruby, Luiza.Luisa is back! Ronya will never be back again because she is dead.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 11:30
The guy is trying to be helpful and all you can do is criticize what he has to say?You should know some are not so reliable. No guys could afford to pay rate for Siri, even Sheikh Al Makhtoum couldn t.

I would be so happy nobody believe my writings, like I don t for some, then no bullshit for my low level girls. So, guys, all my writings are just fake, my girls are ugly and so bad level in bed, because I'm not self confident enough to go to top models and I also think beautiful girls can't be good for sex, because they would treat us just like shit, compared to their beauty. I m sure Asian specialists are the best performer.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 11:34
The sisters Elif and Amalia provide DFK only for 100 Euro sessions.

Luisa is back! Ronya will never be back again because she is dead.Sisters were only smiling, no upselling, but not pretty faces enough for me.

Sad story for Ronja. Girls should be very careful about guys, out of brothels. Money is useless when we are dead.

SuperLove
05-11-17, 12:15
Most girls after CIM use mouthwash immediately in the room itself. I would like to believe they all like to wash up anyways in their changing room, I see many men clean up and use mouthwash provided by the club.

Some brush before and during shower. Almost all 9/10 men shower after the session. I doubt how many girls shower after each session because I see many of them back into action almost immediately.

I think it's a must do thing. Am I wrong?

Jymondor
05-11-17, 12:37
Ronya will never be back again because she is dead.What happened?

Jymondor
05-11-17, 12:58
About Moldavian Republic, claimed girls don t know more than Chisinau. If "Moldavian" girl claimed she is from Chisinau I start talking about Chisinau districts. I am still not sure whether Patricia is Molgovian or Romanian. But I really don't care since totally satisfied with her performance.

Jymondor
05-11-17, 13:03
The sisters Elif and Amalia provide DFK only for 100 Euro sessions.My first room with Elif in mid of January was 50 Euro (actually 60 with the tip because of good service). DFK was served. After that I book sisters for duos only which is always more than 100.

Hessen Bub
05-11-17, 13:06
Please delete. Thx

HB.

Sirioja
05-11-17, 14:28
If "Moldavian" girl claimed she is from Chisinau I start talking about Chisinau districts. I am still not sure whether Patricia is Molgovian or Romanian. But I really don't care since totally satisfied with her performance.I did the same about Prague districts with a girl claiming to be Czech. She didn t know. When You live, work, or just go to Prague, impossible not to know about districts there. But I promised not to say, because she thought Czech is better than Romanian for business.

You give me the choice between a pretty Romanian, pretty Hungarian, pretty Czech, pretty German. I choose the Romanian because more sweet and more sensual for me.

About blond, now silicon, with little voice, Patricia, no matter when she is from, had only 1 room with her in 2015, but she was a sweet candy, real GFE, like Mandy, Sandra. Thanks for Gloria. Ro.

Not Savvy
05-11-17, 21:13

Among girls of second category, only 4 girls offered DFK with no upsell for the second room.Sorry, my condition is usually 1 h without extra for the first room.

Some were honest to tell from the start chatting they are not doing DFK at all. But there are some who gave only LFK despite the deal we made for DFK.

BigBuddy69
05-11-17, 21:28
About the lovely Eva, does someone know if she's still working in the club? She was my best session, above Mandy, but she has not a regular schedule.

I'm not a regular at Sharks but Eva, Mandy, Madalina, Stephanie kissed me without asking how many times I wanted to stay with them. But actually I stayed one hour with all of them except Stephanie.

Steppenwolf11
05-11-17, 22:35
Nastia and Vivien (red hair) - Did not get DFK from them. LFK only.
A few weeks ago I interviewed Nastia and one of the first things she mentioned was that she does not kiss.

GuyFromParis
05-11-17, 22:39
A few weeks ago I interviewed Nastia and one of the first things she mentioned was that she does not kiss.But when she's in good mood, she makes great DFK.

Craiova
05-11-17, 23:36
But when she's in good mood, she makes great DFK.I can tell you a secret how to improve her mood: money LOL.

GuyFromParis
05-11-17, 23:45
I can tell you a secret how to improve her mood: money LOL.50 € 30 minutes yes.

Jersey135
05-11-17, 23:46
I will be in Frankfurt over a Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday in June. Which day and time would be the best to visit Sharks?

I'm most interested in Which day / time will have the best quality girls and the least crowds. Also prefer FKK to lingerie / dresses.

Thanks in advance.

Jymondor
05-12-17, 00:02
About the lovely Eva, does someone know if she's still working in the club? She was my best session, above Mandy, but she has not a regular schedule.I was her regular for all time she worked at Sharks. End of 2016 she asked if I want to have another room with her. I said not now but next time for sure. She answered that it is not likely that next time will ever happen. I asked why, but she gave no answer. That was my last time I've seen her at Sharks.

Jymondor
05-12-17, 00:04
Thanks for Gloria. Ro.Gloria is glorious. I haven't seen her during weekend April 22nd. Is she still at Sharks?

Sirioja
05-12-17, 01:14
Gloria is glorious. I haven't seen her during weekend April 22nd. Is she still at Sharks?Didn't return to Sharks since Easter Monday. I only went because couldn t ski my mountain on this Monday because of not solid enough fresh snow, but on next Friday, I was back to my now icy mountain, no top girl can compete, it was such a pleasure to be single for my 2 runs, cutting the ice. Gloria. Ro who was smiling, lovely and no upselling, asked why I wanted to return to run so dangerous face? Just for adrenaline, just for passion. I think to remember she asked if I would come back? I answered mountain will decide. Now I miss so much my mountain, will have to wait until next Winter and solid snow, so not in December, but we are married now. Can't marry a WG who goes to be fucked by anybody, but can marry a mountain when she looks at you and whisper: come to me, with her many rocks.

Except Gloria, Ebru, Nastya, Madalina and blond Patricia, average casting on this Monday, but Gloria made me kill my frustration, before returning home.

Ortos
05-12-17, 05:22
I was her regular for all time she worked at Sharks. End of 2016 she asked if I want to have another room with her. I said not now but next time for sure. She answered that it is not likely that next time will ever happen. I asked why, but she gave no answer. That was my last time I've seen her at Sharks.I had two top-notch sessions with Eva in January 2017. Consulting my notes they occurred on 11 January and then again on 14 January. I went to Sharks a few times during the following week, but did not see Eva working during these visits.

It would be nice to get news of any sightings of this sweet girl subsequent to mid-January 2017. For example: Anybody seen her recently?

DaWong949
05-12-17, 05:24
I will be in Frankfurt over a Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday in June. Which day and time would be the best to visit Sharks?

I'm most interested in Which day / time will have the best quality girls and the least crowds. Also prefer FKK to lingerie / dresses.

Thanks in advance.Wednesday!

Sirioja
05-12-17, 06:19

Thanks in advance.You should find large FKK casting on discount Wednesday with entry 50 €. Monday casting is usually not so bad, girls should also be full naked, but some hide ass with towel. Tuesday is lower day, if you find good girls on Monday, ask them if they work on Tuesday.

Carpe Viam
05-12-17, 07:49
22 January was her last day.

Hope her new life is good and she doesn't need to come back to this job.

I had two top-notch sessions with Eva in January 2017. Consulting my notes they occurred on 11 January and then again on 14 January. I went to Sharks a few times during the following week, but did not see Eva working during these visits.

It would be nice to get news of any sightings of this sweet girl subsequent to mid-January 2017. For example: Anybody seen her recently?

Nick The G
05-12-17, 10:24
I had two top-notch sessions with Eva in January 2017. Consulting my notes they occurred on 11 January and then again on 14 January. I went to Sharks a few times during the following week, but did not see Eva working during these visits.

It would be nice to get news of any sightings of this sweet girl subsequent to mid-January 2017. For example: Anybody seen her recently?The last time I have seen her at Sharks was on January 18th!

BigBuddy69
05-12-17, 12:27
Same for me, January the 15th.

TtomBeerSoop
05-12-17, 13:23
Hi,

I am a regular reader of this forum and has my first ever FKK visit a few months back. However it was not a very pleasant experience. May be because my selection was not really good. I tried find hotties like Mia, Sandra as per the discussions here, but could not locate them. Is there a way to know who are these super stars without asking everyone there name? I am planning my next visit in next Wednesday.