PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Oregon97
04-15-18, 13:29
The Pallas Hotel, Darmstadt. 15 min walk to Sharks, Eur 47 tonight, Rewe on the first floor.Yes Pallas is good. No reception after 3 pm but works well and faster than Contel. Convenient with supermarket at bottom floor. Free parking outside. Walking distance to Sharks on bike paths.

ExpatLover
04-15-18, 17:57
You got sharked.I stop to complain, what to say if the guys are happy to pay 50 extra for BBBJ, in 15 years of FKK I never paid 1 euro for a BBBJ.

ExpatLover
04-15-18, 18:10
At Sharks on this Saturday at 1500. Line up is just now building. Damp and indoor dry saunas are both up and running. Anna is back at the reception. All is good.Just one small problem the ratio man to woman was around 5 to 1, with 0 new girl that I would like to session.

MyTwoInches
04-15-18, 21:54
Dumping load on tits is free. I have paid variable amounts for dumping on face. Some prickly ones simply refused. Some do it for the same amount as CIM. Others are in between. Some do it for free in longer sessions.

Turgid
04-16-18, 14:04
Dumping load on tits is free.............If you COB in half hour session she will want 100 E.

Samson Monger
04-16-18, 17:10
Ira, Scarlette Johanson lookalike, of the 2016 Cosmina / Evita crew made a guest appearance this weekend. She says she's in town for a little while longer before spending the summer in Berlin. She went by another name, I forget what it was.

It was actually my first time with her. Funny experience is that as she was giving me a BJ and I thought to myself, "I've had this BJ before. " I look down and swear it might as well have been Evita down there. Same hair, same style in the room, same affinity towards the Asian guys. Since Evita has become the undisputed Asian queen, it was cool to experience the one who started it all. Mila seems to be the successor to this family tree but I'm not sure she has the conversational skills to carry this torch. Betty seems to be ascending as the new Asian huntress.

Rest In Peace to the Panda Hunting Pole Dance crew.

Danny227
04-16-18, 20:01
So, I usually stay at Hotel Contel and walk to Sharks. Contel is also convenient because it's close to the shopping center and some fast food restaurants but their prices have gone up so, I'm looking for another hotel as convenient. I've been looking into Hotel Atlanta. Has anyone stayed at Hotel Atlanta? If so, can you answer a few questions?

1. Are there places to eat or stores nearby?

2. How long does it take to walk to Sharks from the hotel?

If anyone can recommend another convenient option I'd appreciate it.Agree, contel is expensive.

Atalanta is terrible, stay away, IMO.

Pallas hotel is closer and better. Rooms at Pallas are better than Atalanta. Both are small, but pallas is much better. You get auto check in and morning staff is super nice. Atalanta staff is outrageous, LOL, seriously shocking.

You have burger king across and a super market, also walking distance to Rewe and approximately a ten minute walk from Sharks. Normally 49 euro a night, but in busy weeks higher. Book in advance and you should be ok.

Pistons
04-16-18, 21:06
Ira has been a regular at Artemis for long now. That's where she started out as well some 5+ years ago I believe. So her Sharks stay was never more than temporarily. But does she still have the red punk hair? She used to be blonde long time ago.

Sirioja
04-16-18, 21:29
Ira, Scarlette Johanson lookalike, of the 2016 Cosmina / Evita crew made a guest appearance this weekend. She says she's in town for a little while longer before spending the summer in Berlin. She went by another name, I forget what it was.

It was actually my first time with her. Funny experience is that as she was giving me a BJ and I thought to myself, "I've had this BJ before. " I look down and swear it might as well have been Evita down there. Same hair, same style in the room, same affinity towards the Asian guys. Since Evita has become the undisputed Asian queen, it was cool to experience the one who started it all. Mila seems to be the successor to this family tree but I'm not sure she has the conversational skills to carry this torch. Betty seems to be ascending as the new Asian huntress.

Rest In Peace to the Panda Hunting Pole Dance crew.Punky Ira really couldn't compete with Sabina at Oase / Ramona at Sharks before, for beautiful face with green eyes and perfect teeth, and Scarlet Johanson look. A rare beautiful face.

SerpentX
04-16-18, 22:26
Nobody comes close to Evita in terms of social skills among all Asian hunters.

Rest In Peace to the Panda Hunting Pole Dance crew.

Nick The G
04-16-18, 23:45
I have heard that Madalina is back since last weekend.

ExpatLover
04-16-18, 23:54
Agree, contel is expensive.

Pallas hotel is closer and better. Rooms at Pallas are better than Atalanta. Both are small, but pallas is much better. You get auto check in and morning staff is super nice. Atalanta staff is outrageous, LOL, seriously shocking.

You have burger king across and a super market, also walking distance to Rewe and approximately a ten minute walk from Sharks. Normally 49 euro a night, but in busy weeks higher. Book in advance and you should be ok.Atlanta is a Turkish hotel, badly managed.

Der Auslander
04-17-18, 00:05
I have heard that Madalina is back since last weekend.Cute girl. Highly recommended!

Samson Monger
04-17-18, 01:27
Nobody comes close to Evita in terms of social skills among all Asian hunters.Most people have teachers and Ira was Evita's sensei so I wouldn't hang your hat on that assessment. She's 5 years older and was the mother Hen to both Cosmina and Evita. Ira bases out of Berlin and only works at Sharks when she visits her friends so today's Sharks clientele may not know from whom Evita mold her skills. If Evita is Skywalker, Ira is Obi Wan, Yoda even.

Samson Monger
04-17-18, 01:32
Punky Ira really couldn't compete with Sabina at Oase / Ramona at Sharks before, for beautiful face with green eyes and perfect teeth, and Scarlet Johanson look. A rare beautiful face.Ira was partially shaven with pink / red hair for a brief period so "punky Ira" is probably an incomplete description. She otherwise keeps an elegant, dark hair do.

WilliamHuntley
04-17-18, 02:34
Does anyone know if these girls are currently there?

Emma.

Estephina.

Betty.

Laguna.

Thanks!

Member #4581
04-17-18, 02:39
I think yra was a sweetheart. I think Asian hunter was an unfair characterization for her back then. I always had a good time with her. It is unfortunate that her idiosyncratic hair fashions made her less attractive to a shallow man like me. For sheer personality, I would have gone with her. And I think she was more interesting than most of the pole dance crew.

Hugo100
04-17-18, 02:57
A friend has informed me that Elif and Amalia are back from vacation. This is very good, because I really want to repeat the super horny threesome with the two. These sessions to third are fantastic experiences and only to be recommended. Highest risk of repetition.

Samson Monger
04-17-18, 03:15
I think yra was a sweetheart. I think Asian hunter was an unfair characterization for her back then. I always had a good time with her. It is unfortunate that her idiosyncratic hair fashions made her less attractive to a shallow man like me. For sheer personality, I would have gone with her. And I think she was more interesting than most of the pole dance crew.Hunter certainly has negative connotations, but hey, walks like a duck.

In fact, not only did she hunt, she's becoming one.

Of that crew, she is the one most genuinely interested and immersed in Asian culture. The others know enough to pull in clientele, Ira actually lives in Korea for parts of the year. The others have at best taken a vacation to Thailand or watched some Korean soaps.

Pistons
04-17-18, 04:00
Ira was partially shaven with pink / red hair for a brief period so "punky Ira" is probably an incomplete description. She otherwise keeps an elegant, dark hair do.But not really that brief either. Probably like 2 years. And hair takes time to grow back when you shave it like that.

Sirioja
04-17-18, 07:51
Ira was partially shaven with pink / red hair for a brief period so "punky Ira" is probably an incomplete description. She otherwise keeps an elegant, dark hair do.Ira worked quite long time at Sharks on 2015/2016, I saw her when I visited every week end at this time. With her pink or red or green or blue or yellow, punk, shaved on one side, hair, she was not really busy at Sharks. I'm sure she would have been much busier if she looked like a woman. As I liked to watch Dina swinging her ass, when walking with sunglasses in the garden, I only liked watching Ira when she made sport in the outside swimming pool, I wonder if she is as sporty in bed? But I need a woman look, I don't fuck punk.

If you knew Sharks on 2014, no Evita nor Ira at this time, but brunette at this time, Cosmina following blond barbie Ingrid. Cosmina turned to blond later, to improve her Asian business, Evita doesn't need. Megan also turned to dark blond, and still at Globe, but not many Asians at Globe.

A bit of Sharks history, when it was not a touristic club for Asians yet, and also not Turkish night yet, but also Turkish nights at World, shisha nights now at Oase, maybe LR will stop Turkish nights if no alcohol sold.

Vito Corleone
04-17-18, 08:16
I have heard that Madalina is back since last weekend.That's great news! Thanks!

Rogue Nation
04-17-18, 10:44
Ira has been a regular at Artemis for long now. That's where she started out as well some 5+ years ago I believe. So her Sharks stay was never more than temporarily. But does she still have the red punk hair? She used to be blonde long time ago.Dark hair now. Short stint in Darmstadt. Back to Berlin and probably retiring if I understood correctly.

FunExplorer
04-17-18, 13:05
How difficult is it to get a taxi at 2:00 am, 3:00 am, or 4:00 am? I left around 1:00 am both nights on my first visit and multiple taxis were easy to find at the end of the main entrance alley. Does anyone know if taxis are easy to find until closing? Or can I assume Sharks front desk can order me one?

I only need a local taxi. I'm staying near the main train station in Darmstadt.I left at 4 AM that is closing time on Friday and there were taxis. One taxi painted with Sharks would have been parked in front of the exit door. Euro 11 to Central Railway Station or Maritim Hotel where I stayed.

Samson Monger
04-17-18, 14:42
Agree, contel is expensive.

You have burger king across and a super market, also walking distance to Rewe and approximately a ten minute walk from Sharks. Normally 49 euro a night, but in busy weeks higher. Book in advance and you should be ok.
But not really that brief either. Probably like 2 years. And hair takes time to grow back when you shave it like that.I didn't visit Sharks until December of 2015 so I guess I missed some years. She was working at Artemis at the beginning of 2016 and made appearances with red and blond hair that year. Now, she has the same hair as Evita. Looks good on her.

ExpatLover
04-17-18, 18:48
I didn't visit Sharks until December of 2015 so I guess I missed some years. She was working at Artemis at the beginning of 2016 and made appearances with red and blond hair that year. Now, she has the same hair as Evita. Looks good on her.You missed nothing believe me, so many girls around probably 400000 to 600000 prostitutes in Germany so one more or less. I am always wondering why guys are concentrating just on very very few girls when so many are around providing so much better service and feeling.

YamaYama0519
04-17-18, 20:04
My first and last session with Yra, long long time ago.

4) Yra; 155 cm, A-cup, pale skin, slim, blue-gray eyes, platinum blonde Romanian, joins Sharks today five years after her work at Sakura in Stuttgart. Only Yra made my day today. An one-hour session after dinner and another after midnight, which were only one-hour sessions I had today. In the both sessions things proceeded in the same way; caressing, nice and smooth BBBJ, 69, quick fucking, long DATY, long fucking, and the last DATY with her orgasm. When she cummed, she push my head, a very plain and simple reaction to her partner. Must repeat and will repeat tomorrow.
6) Yra and Cosmina, with whom my first experience of threesome in FKK was performed. Cosmina, the first giving me BBBJ, while Yra kissing me. Yra, the first fucking me, while Cosmina being DATY'ed by me. E100/30 min. Not repeat together, but must repeat separately.

ExpatLover
04-17-18, 21:15
Arrived at 1 pm. Half an year after the previous visit. I have heard some of beauties of Sharks, like Ramona moved to Oase and my Sharks wife, Igrid was thrown away because of fight with a customer. The lineup of girls at Sharks is better than World, worse than Oase, which is general tendency these days according to recent reports of ISG. Sharks is, however, still my No. 1 FKK, because the inside is spacious, many girls are free of charge for kissing. Wish they could serve free beer like World. Tuesday is the dress day, which is OK to me because I have a precious chance to take bras and panties off in the room, but generally speaking less crowded than Monday or Wednesday.

1) Cidonia; 150 cm, pretty, slim, long-blonde, see-cup Romanian. I found her in the restaurant eating lunch with a guy, who I thought would take her to the room. 10 min later, I found her by herself on a couch and began a talk with her, confirming that she will not take Oase way. In the room as usual, caressing, DATY, quick fucking and long DATY was in order. I became confident that this battle was mine as her moaning began so soon. I kept DATYing for 1 min, 2 min, 5 min, 10 min even 15 min, and ended in vain. "Dick is better than tongue" said she, I tried to put my dick into her, but ended in vain. I wish I had had more energy. I finished the session with foot massage on her. Probably repeat.

2) Nelly; 175 cm, tanned, long-black hair, implanted, Romania beauty as an ancient Greek statue. She stayed at the bar whole day without walking around in the lounge for her games. After confirmation of non-Oase policy, which is the most important part of conversation, we went to the room. Usual caressing, DATY, quick fucking and long DATY was a way to victory, she loved DATY better than fuck, which did not give me the second victory though. Her orgasm is so distinguishing that nobody would take it for someone else. May repeat, but did not repeat today..I don't believe to be a prostitute is a work or a job, but each of us can have is own opinion. Will you accept that your daughters if any of some woman from your family will be a prostitute fucking and sucking everyone for 50 euros?

Mojoman74
04-17-18, 22:17

Emma.

Estephina.

Betty.

Laguna.

Thanks!Observations Sunday and Monday.

Emma. Yes.

Estephina. No.

Betty. Yes.

Laguna. Don't know.

Pistons
04-17-18, 23:25
I think I read somebody saying Estephania was trying out World nowadays.

Samson Monger
04-18-18, 01:24
Observations Sunday and Monday.

Emma. Yes.

Estephina. No.

Betty. Yes.

Laguna. Don't know.Estephania apparently got in trouble with management. It's likely she cannot return for a while.

Member #4585
04-18-18, 04:18
Estephania apparently got in trouble with management. It's likely she cannot return for a while.Supposedly, Estephania is at FKK World up the A5 after a short stint at Oase.

I wonder if she is changing her business model from being sodomized several times daily to make her target income required. She sure sells her asshole.

Member #4585
04-18-18, 04:22

Emma.

Estephina.

Betty.

Thanks!Emma worked through the Easter period but was not around some days for Orthodox Easter like the Sunday. Emma is going on extended holiday from May time onwards unless she has changed her plans.

Estephania, you may need to try out World.

Betty is about. She is not wearing glasses if you have not seen her revised look she started back in February.

You need to describe Laguna. Don't know that one.

Member #4585
04-18-18, 04:32
My first and last session with Yra, long long time ago.Hey YamaYama,

Wow. You last did Yra back in May 2015?

Did you never go to Berlin to see her at Artemis?

Yra came back to Darmstadt for a few days in the second week of March before going to Romania for a while. She is meant to be in Darmstadt for the rest of April starting from last week after Orthodox Easter. But those plans may change for her.

Yra as has been discussed has black hair now. Gone is the bright red and shaven look. I preferred her blonde since she looked similar to Scarlet Johansson like that but dark hair is her natural colour.

Out of that Pole Dancers gang, Yra is the more mature and practical. Less moody so to can have a really good conversation with her.

She has a fascination with tattoos so if you are into that then that is a topic to bring up. Ask about the recent tattoo convention in Frankfurt.

Indeed she has a thing for Korean culture and life. Also a good discussion topic for her.

She looks good and her service is good too. It would be good she stay in Darmstadt longer. But this may not be the case due to her future plans.

Member #4585
04-18-18, 04:40
I didn't visit Sharks until December of 2015 so I guess I missed some years. She was working at Artemis at the beginning of 2016 and made appearances with red and blond hair that year. Now, she has the same hair as Evita. Looks good on her.

I think yra was a sweetheart. I think Asian hunter was an unfair characterization for her back then. I always had a good time with her. It is unfortunate that her idiosyncratic hair fashions made her less attractive to a shallow man like me. For sheer personality, I would have gone with her. And I think she was more interesting than most of the pole dance crew.

Yra started at Sharks in November 2014 so your hook up with Yra this April 2018 is long over due given your first visits to Sharks commenced from December 2015.

Indeed, Yra had worked in Paradise and possibly also Sakura before coming to work at Sharks.

Yra is another Asian hunter too. It shows in her footprint with the regular clientele type she has that book her in the club and for other external appointments.

With black hair, Yra does have the look of Evita about her. I agree that Yra was the precursor to Evita and Cosmina. These three are friends and when they were at Sharks at the same time socialised a lot together. Well, whatever was learnt from each other about Asian hunting, it was Cosmina who has retired financed by her regular (Asian) customers.

Yra's service is good and she chats well.

Indeed, as Jnpr30 says, Yra is probably one of the more interesting of the pole dancer crew and is recommended for that reason too.

Member #4585
04-18-18, 04:56
You just ask if they do BBBJ outside the room and if they say it's extra say you want it for 50. If they insist on 100, move onto another girl.Good advice.

Pistons
04-18-18, 06:42
Supposedly, Estephania is at FKK World up the A5 after a short stint at Oase.

I wonder if she is changing her business model from being sodomized several times daily to make her target income required. She sure sells her asshole.Didn't somebody in here write about that before she got problems with management? In other words, is it really deadly important to write every little detail when we all know that all the FKK managers skim through this forum?

FunExplorer
04-18-18, 11:13
Saturday appeared to be duller than the usual. I went at 4 PM and had to wait till 6.30 PM to take first girl, Zebeca, 24 from Czech to room. Nice girl with good blow job. She knows how to handle. Good in other aspects too. Euro 50.

Next one was tall Eda, 22, from Romania. Very lovely and lively beautiful girl. I was the first to take her to room. She said she still virgin today. Fantastic room with her with sex in different positions. She is an expert in blow job. Euro 50.

The last one was Cylvia, 35, from Romania. Was not a good decision to take her.

WilliamHuntley
04-18-18, 12:59
Estephania apparently got in trouble with management. It's likely she cannot return for a while.Oh my. What must a WG do wrong to be banned by management?

WilliamHuntley
04-18-18, 13:10
Does anyone have advice as to how to get one or two hours of sleep at Sharks? Without a constant stream of WG's tugging on you and waking you up?

YamaYama0519
04-18-18, 19:52
Hey YamaYama, Wow. You last did Yra back in May 2015? Did you never go to Berlin to see her at Artemis?...I wish I could have visited Berlin to see her. Berlin is far from Darmstadt. I visited Altheim-Münster a couple of times to see Daniela (Ex-Christina at Oase) in FKK-ROM, though.

Member #4585
04-18-18, 20:06
Does anyone have advice as to how to get one or two hours of sleep at Sharks? Without a constant stream of WG's tugging on you and waking you up?A German guy brings the "Do not disturb" sign you see in hotels and puts it out when he does not want anyone contacting him.

Member #4585
04-18-18, 20:08
I wish I could have visited Berlin to see her. Berlin is far from Darmstadt. I visited Altheim-Mnster a couple of times to see Daniela (Ex-Christina at Oase) in FKK-ROM, though.Berlin is far away. It is near Poland.

Rom is a catastrophe these days. When the other club closed many girls from that club migrated to work at Rom then it was worth it as there was like 30-40 girls. Now it is a lot less as girls are passed by management to other clubs to earn money.

XCobra
04-18-18, 21:54
Does all the FKKs have the age limit on at least 20 years on the girls?

Or are there any FKKs with girls that are 18 and 19 also?

Sirioja
04-18-18, 22:32
Didn't somebody in here write about that before she got problems with management? In other words, is it really deadly important to write every little detail when we all know that all the FKK managers skim through this forum?I never noticed Estefania, but is she the new Aurelia? To have to go to work at World. I don't think A level is forbidden at Sharks, if some Sharks girls read us, and some lickers followers tell them our writings, Turkish manager doesn't read, he prefers his castings. If she wants to make business with anal sex, she should go to Globe if she is pretty enough, there A level is 200 CHF, 1 A level hour is 480 CHF, more than 400 €, good business.

Aurelia seems to be in reserve team, where was Megan when she started, but now in A team, with Misha and Daisy, and some sexier girls at the moment. Great casting to enjoy, quality versus quantity.

Pistons
04-18-18, 23:01
I visited Altheim-Mnster a couple of times to see Daniela (Ex-Christina at Oase) in FKK-ROM, though.I met her at Wellcum in mid March. She was even part of the miss wellcum competition and is called Cristina also there. Not sure she will stay there all the time, but she would at least be at Wellcum throughout the summer.

Pistons
04-18-18, 23:23
Does anyone have advice as to how to get one or two hours of sleep at Sharks? Without a constant stream of WG's tugging on you and waking you up?There are a few obscure places at sharks. Just be original, and you may slip unnoticed.

Samson Monger
04-19-18, 02:02
Oh my. What must a WG do wrong to be banned by management?AO or too many arguments with customers are pretty the two reasons.

Samson Monger
04-19-18, 02:05
Does anyone have advice as to how to get one or two hours of sleep at Sharks? Without a constant stream of WG's tugging on you and waking you up?Find a cabana outside. They're hardly ever full. Play some music on your phone to scare away potential housekeeping rounds. Bring ear plugs.

UltraHappy
04-19-18, 04:06

Or are there any FKKs with girls that are 18 and 19 also?18 and 19 year olds are permitted in FKKs unless the specific FKK club prohibits them. Some clubs in NRW have had to make agreements with the authorities to not employ 18 and 19 year olds due to various problems in the clubs.

Oase, for example, allows 18 and 19 year olds to work there.

But, since the new July law (effective this January for all intensive purposes, at least from a registration perspective), 18 and 19 year olds have more stringent registration requirements than the 20+ girls (for example, more frequent counseling).

TankTank123
04-19-18, 04:52
AO or too many arguments with customers are pretty the two reasons.I heard that the very fat Asian-looking girl was banned from World due to complaints from the girls that she was charging only 30 euros. She subsequently went to Sharks, where I suspect she is still under-charging as otherwise I do not see why anyone would take her.

Bearsk
04-19-18, 06:15
Saturday appeared to be duller than the usual. I went at 4 PM and had to wait till 6.30 PM to take first girl, Zebeca, 24 from Czech to room. Nice girl with good blow job. She knows how to handle. Good in other aspects too. Euro 50.

Next one was tall Eda, 22, from Romania. Very lovely and lively beautiful girl. I was the first to take her to room. She said she still virgin today. Fantastic room with her with sex in different positions. She is an expert in blow job. Euro 50.

The last one was Cylvia, 35, from Romania. Was not a good decision to take her.Thanks fun explorer for your post. More useful info than multiple others.

Pistons
04-19-18, 06:37
Oase, for example, allows 18 and 19 year olds to work there.Wasn't Ina at Oase just 19 when she started early last year? And also Estephania at Sharks / Oase and now World? Although she said different age to everyone. I have also bumped into girls claiming to be 19 at Oceans. I don't think I recall having met girls claiming to be 18 though.

Sirioja
04-19-18, 06:49
I heard that the very fat Asian-looking girl was banned from World due to complaints from the girls that she was charging only 30 euros. She subsequently went to Sharks, where I suspect she is still under-charging as otherwise I do not see why anyone would take her.Many guys think too pretty girls won t treat them well, but average GND will accept anything to get business. Other technique used is to make drink the girl, most often with vodka, then she will be easier for sex, with her brain in clouds.

I remember a classy beauty at World, she was the classiest, but less busy than girls who were not so pretty. Guys who saw me with her, told me she looked arrogant, when she was a real GFE. At her beginning, she might be a little shy to have to start prostituting at 28 yo, when we stopped, she started hunting, not so classy nor elegant, but busier because easier for other guys than when she was waiting sitting.

I remember Florentina and Madi2 were waiting sitting at the bar, her elegance didn't need to turn around to hunt Asians, they had long time rooms with German regulars, Florentina was booked every Friday from her start around 2.30 pm to later than midnight, and she asked me to wait for her to have room with me just after, when she was the busiest of the day, and only 1 hour room with me, but I didn't want to wait for her, even she was classy and real will to please me. I discovered her too late, we missed.

Kosher Kowboy
04-19-18, 07:04
I heard that the very fat Asian-looking girl was banned from World due to complaints from the girls that she was charging only 30 euros. She subsequently went to Sharks, where I suspect she is still under-charging as otherwise I do not see why anyone would take her.I assume this is Noon. One of the two Hungarians at the bar mentioned to me the same thing, that she does ' everything' including anal, CIM for 30 euros. I saw her score big the other day. She descended the stairs from the hot tub area arm in arm with her German man (heard them conversing as they walked by.) Being the nosy guy I am I walked to the pay boxes and the German studs box was just a few over. He handed her three 50 notes and I thought big score for 150 e but he was not done. He pulled his wallet out and handed her one more bill but could not see what it was. Even if it was a 5 note a 155 score for her, but I suspect the note was higher. I think the generous local may have given her a 20 as I thought I saw the color blue which would mean a 170 score for the girl. Something she did earned her a nice payday. All the power to her. Her paycheck was larger than mine this week.

:D

Member #4585
04-19-18, 07:17
I heard that the very fat Asian-looking girl was banned from World due to complaints from the girls that she was charging only 30 euros. She subsequently went to Sharks, where I suspect she is still under-charging as otherwise I do not see why anyone would take her.She must be doing all right as she is affording to pay the daily entrance cost of 100 or more bucks. Someone is keeping Noon in entrance fee money for her to come back day in and day out.

I may have already mentioned it but I have not seen her being paid by German guys booking her and seeing her paid at the cash lockers with cash. The amounts are not small denominations you pay the girls at Dietzenbach but the mid tier denominations that one pays a Shark precious princess. She is making money somehow or else she would be keeping working.

Noon must be doing something right. Not for me but some guys are really kinky and go for food porn to watch her eat (we call these guys feeders) or she is making a man happy with her skills.

Member #4585
04-19-18, 07:18

Or are there any FKKs with girls that are 18 and 19 also?Oase and Sharks allow 18-19 year olds. Palace require 21 and over.

Some younger looking girls say customers ask them to act and talk like small children. Like Have their hair in pig tails and sit on their laps. A few Precious Princesses do this service they have said, particularly one well discussed on this Sharks thread.

It is disturbing they say but the men pay the money and they act like children for molestation. These girls are of age so it's okay the girls say. Better this than something else. The girls cite what they see on travels to Thailand where foreign men take the really young looking girls.

If you need them young then stake out Oase and Sharks.

Kosher Kowboy
04-19-18, 07:43
Thanks fun explorer for your post. More useful info than multiple others.I think like any message board there are going to be posts that are ' meaningless, ' not useful to one member' or perhaps considered universally junk by all but it comes with the territory. Can always put them on ignore if you think some posters post garbage. However IMHO sometimes even the shortest and strangest of posts can produce information helpful to someone. Which I will try now to be helpful and toss out a name.

I met a new Shark (new to me) the other day. Even though I think she lied to me (what else is new) it was the performance and attitude that mattered. She was sitting on that set of couches behind those girls known as pole dancers. As to the pole dancers and I do not mean disrespect to anyone who is a fan of theirs (look at me, I like the ugly Dietz girls) but relative to other Sharks I like the girls that sit on ' Patritzias couch' directly behind them that continues on in an ' L' shape to that couch that faces the stairs leading up to the hot tubs area. The area where the German made passionate love to Noon and paid her 105 e plus. There is one girl I think her name is Julie (on my list to do) , very good girl did not room with her (yet) but not sure if will make it back to Sharks this trip, always have May. However I was approached by another nice girl. Like Patritzia I thought she would be a tough one to deal with but not the case. Extremely nice. Large knockers, good English, not pushy and agreed to a 50 e room although I had every intention of upselling myself as I simply can not cum in a condom. I did not tell her this upfront, first got her to agree to a 50 room.

She told me she was from Italy and to me that means Romanian who speaks Italian. Claimed Venice, maybe Milan. Who cares, all that matters is nice girl and good service. Which is what she gave. She happily and with a smile took me to the rooms back by the massage place for 50 e suck and fuck. I am not going to mention the upgrades I chose as I am mentioning her name so need to leave the upgrades off but she was paid well. Very good looking girl with good assets. IMHO she blows away half those PDs. Once paid she departed to the vashing room. Many times once I see a girl I will pass her throughout the day and they will not even say Hello, it as if they saw a ghost. This girl every time passed me winked, smiled, or waved. At one point another two girls who sit on her couch came and said hello to me.

I searched her name she seems discussed but I am a little surprised she is not talked about more all considering but than again maybe she is not everyone's cup of tea. I think she is a tad older not a spring chicken but a dandy. Will repeat for sure. No upselling, I was the upseller. I upsold myself to things I enjoy. Happily forked over the crisp notes as well.

Highly, highly recommend this one. Wonderful attitude, top performance, asked for no tip just all smiles and waves the rest of the day. I assume she has a set of loyal regulars given all of the above.

Hopefully some of you venturing to Sharks can find her and enjoy her. I plan to repeat with her in fact she bumped several down the list or in some girls cases now off the list.

Her name was Francesca.

Optimist
04-19-18, 10:34
KK. Superb report. That's what I call useful.

GuyFromParis
04-19-18, 16:14
AO or too many arguments with customers are pretty the two reasons.And drugs.

UncleOx
04-19-18, 20:11
Extremely nice. Large knockers, good English, not pushy and agreed to a 50 e room
I am not going to mention the upgrades I chose as I am mentioning her name so need to leave the upgrades off but she was paid well.
Her name was Francesca.KK,

Nice report. It should be very informative for any kinds of mongers.

ExpatLover
04-19-18, 20:12
I think like any message board there are going to be posts that are ' meaningless, ' not useful to one member' or perhaps considered universally junk by all but it comes with the territory. Can always put them on ignore if you think some posters post garbage. However IMHO sometimes even the shortest and strangest of posts can produce information helpful to someone. Which I will try now to be helpful and toss out a name.

I met a new Shark (new to me) the other day. Even though I think she lied to me (what else is new) it was the performance and attitude that mattered. She was sitting on that set of couches behind those girls known as pole dancers. As to the pole dancers and I do not mean disrespect to anyone who is a fan of theirs (look at me, I like the ugly Dietz girls) but relative to other Sharks I like the girls that sit on ' Patritzias couch' directly behind them that continues on in an ' L' shape to that couch that faces the stairs leading up to the hot tubs area. The area where the German made passionate love to Noon and paid her 105 e plus. There is one girl I think her name is Julie (on my list to do) , very good girl did not room with her (yet) but not sure if will make it back to Sharks this trip, always have May. However I was approached by another nice girl. Like Patritzia I thought she would be a tough one to deal with but not the case. Extremely nice..Fortunately your reports are very useful but sorry not for me.

Takedown
04-19-18, 20:42
And drugs.True. I wonder which infraction was Estephania's.

Takedown
04-19-18, 23:12
She told me she was from Italy and to me that means Romanian who speaks Italian. Claimed Venice, maybe Milan. Who cares, all that matters is nice girl and good service. Which is what she gave. She happily and with a smile took me to the rooms back by the massage place for 50 e suck and fuck. I am not going to mention the upgrades I chose as I am mentioning her name so need to leave the upgrades off but she was paid well. Very good looking girl with good assets. IMHO she blows away half those PDs. Once paid she departed to the vashing room. Many times once I see a girl I will pass her throughout the day and they will not even say Hello, it as if they saw a ghost. This girl every time passed me winked, smiled, or waved. At one point another two girls who sit on her couch came and said hello to me.

Her name was Francesca.There must be more than one Francesca ATM. One is a tall blond Romanian who used to work behind the bar. Her face is so so and her boobs are be cups.

Turgid
04-20-18, 00:12
Find a cabana outside. They're hardly ever full. Play some music on your phone to scare away potential housekeeping rounds. Bring ear plugs.Last summer they were very much used on busy days. I made the beast with two backs in them on many an occasion.

Samson Monger
04-20-18, 08:09
Last summer they were very much used on busy days. I made the beast with two backs in them on many an occasion.Used but hardly ever 100% occupied.

Tedesco
04-20-18, 10:17
There must be more than one Francesca ATM.One who is always hanging around with Steffi. By the way - is Ariella (BG) currently on site?

Flooo277
04-20-18, 11:07
18 and 19 year olds are permitted in FKKs unless the specific FKK club prohibits them. Some clubs in NRW have had to make agreements with the authorities to not employ 18 and 19 year olds due to various problems in the clubs.

Oase, for example, allows 18 and 19 year olds to work there.

But, since the new July law (effective this January for all intensive purposes, at least from a registration perspective), 18 and 19 year olds have more stringent registration requirements than the 20+ girls (for example, more frequent counseling).About the new law to FKK for girls. Can you tell me more? What papers they need or what they need to do now to work? Or they can work like before?

Sirioja
04-20-18, 11:09
And drugs.If they fire all girls taking cocaine or smoking drugs, with some guys providing inside clubs, then there won t be many girls staying in clubs. Easy, just look at girls eyes. I remember a queen, not a queen for me, her eyes looked so wet and tired in the afternoon, when she started at opening. Not the only one.

Funny to watch business in clubs, not always about sex. Many girls need to take, to get energy to be fucked whole day. Not normal sexuality for a woman.

I don t think AO can be a big problem for girls about Sharks staff, when Turkish are demanding for this. Who are night clients at Sharks?

Samson Monger
04-20-18, 14:41
One who is always hanging around with Steffi. By the way - is Ariella (BG) currently on site?Strange. The Francesca I am referring to also hangs by Steffi. But she is definitely a tall blonde Romanian.

Sescbe
04-20-18, 18:07
I have a question about the lineup, I read on some old post that majority of the ladies are cup size A / B is this true? There are few ladies that have see cup or bigger?

BadinSweet
04-20-18, 19:59
There must be more than one Francesca ATM. One is a tall blond Romanian who used to work behind the bar. Her face is so so and her boobs are be cups.Yeah, I am also confused reading KK review, a fine one I should add. I read a couple times and thought he was talking about Patricia and that couch. But then Francesca doesn't sit there. She always sits next to Steffi, by the bar. I talked to Francesca a few times, when I was chatting with Steffi at the bar or restaurant, and she seems nice to me. I have never heard bad thing about her. Steffi actually told me to give her a try and even encouraged her to come chat with me.

I don't believe Sharks allow duplicate name though. So, must be the same Francesca.

Nick The G
04-20-18, 20:38
Yeah, I am also confused reading KK review, a fine one I should add. I read a couple times and thought he was talking about Patricia and that couch. But then Francesca doesn't sit there. She always sits next to Steffi, by the bar. I talked to Francesca a few times, when I was chatting with Steffi at the bar or restaurant, and she seems nice to me. I have never heard bad thing about her. Steffi actually told me to give her a try and even encouraged her to come chat with me.

I don't believe Sharks allow duplicate name though. So, must be the same Francesca.No, she is not! There are two women with that name there now. The Francesca sitting with Steffi at the bar is a different one from the one that was mentioned by KosherKowboy. This "new Francesca" (maybe her name is written differently?) has lighter blonde hair, and indeed she sits where KosherKowboy has indicated.

Kosher Kowboy
04-20-18, 22:21
This "new Francesca" (maybe her name is written differently?) has lighter blonde hair, and indeed she sits where KosherKowboy has indicated.Francesca did claim to be new and her hair was a lighter blond. I assumed it was a lie (being new) . Nick would know much better than I if the girl I am trying to describe is ' new' or not but she did tell me she has been there 5 months. True? I do not know, the Sharks regulars / Germans would know better. She has more mileage than 5 months on her so perhaps she worked elsewhere prior?

Wish I could be of more help. I should have taken better mental notes. I did not want to talk ' filthy' of her but perhaps to better describe her I will be a little more graphic. Her pussy is very tight but she has some jumbo sized airplane wings. Very thick and meaty and they gape open. 69 was a true delight. However I do not know if she is always like that or if perhaps the ISG in house French poet drilled her hard for an hour prior to my session.

Yeah, I am also confused reading KK review, a fine one I should add. I read a couple times and thought he was talking about Patricia and that couch. But then Francesca doesn't sit there. She always sits next to Steffi, by the bar. I talked to Francesca a few times, when I was chatting with Steffi at the bar or restaurant, and she seems nice to me. I have never heard bad thing about her. Steffi actually told me to give her a try and even encouraged her to come chat with me.

I don't believe Sharks allow duplicate name though. So, must be the same Francesca.Sorry for the confusion. I will try to describe a tad better. I am going to (I am bad with guessing ages) guess she is between 27-32 maybe. I could be off. When I saw her outside I could see she had lots of makeup on, most do but her age showed more outside. If I had to guess she is in the upper 25 percentile of ages there. Top 15 percentile in looks but that is opinion of course.

As to her seat. Everyone seems to know where Patrizia sits on that couch directly behind the PD girls. Smack center of that couch looking at the bar. If one were sitting in her spot this Francesca that I saw would be about 6 feet to Patrizias right hand side, the seat directly to the right of the vortex of the attaching couch that faces directly up the stairs to the hot tubs.

Best I can do. If one finds her definitely worth a shot, great service and not a hint of GPS.

On a side note Badinsweet.

I read your excellent 'exit post' and you left behind a great road map for those in to classy ladies. Very kind of you to share. I will also say if I were a gambling man that you will be back in Germany no later than Halloween and will double down and guess that you already have an airline ticket in hand. I could be wrong, but we will see.

Shall we make a small wager? If I am wrong I will purchase for 200 e a session from the lady of your choice on my birthday trip in December that she can use to go Christmas shopping with. Now if I am right you only get dinged for 40 e and it must be spent on the Gypsy of my choice at Dietzenbach or if you choose to walk out and not session (which I could understand given your tastes) you can get out of the session by sitting for 8 hours straight and starve and endure the boredom and suffering listening to the same music over and over again and / or watching the same porno clip 50 times. !!

:D

Either way I wish you luck on your journey, your posts have been very informative.

BadinSweet
04-20-18, 23:10
LOL, man, you have no faith! Just because I continue to read, doesn't mean I am addicted (or maybe I am) 😜 I can tell you that I have no plane ticket in hand. I agree that normally I would already have purchased one by now. I am a gambling man and actually got banned from a couple casinos in Vegas for counting cards. But since I don't want to wager and Oct / Nov is long way to go, I won't bet with you (eventhough I know I have no plans of going there anytime soon). But rest assured, I will definitely update if I make a visit.

I was actually curious about your creampie factory and looked it up before. Yes, you are right, most likely I probably won't go with anyone there. From their site pic, from google, I can see maybe the blonde one in the middle would fit my taste. https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x47bd6d27f49d7d73%3A0x470851c1161c7fd4!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.gnoccatravels.com%2Fviaggiodellagnocca%2F15485%2Fviaggio-della-gnocca-al-fkk-dietzenbach-zona-francoforte%2F!5sfkk%20Dietzenbach%20-%20Google%20Search&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipOdDk3K8cWiTo-lmZEjvHAqtEmTtTICwY0BlUB4&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjizdPu7cnaAhVLxFQKHQPNB64QoioIgQEwCg

Anyhow, have fun! So, this Francesca is new then. Maybe the old Francesca has been gone for a while? So, they recycle her name.

Takedown
04-21-18, 00:11
Anyhow, have fun! So, this Francesca is new then. Maybe the old Francesca has been gone for a while? So, they recycle her name.Tall, thin, blonde Romanian Francesca who sits next to Steffi has been a Sharks WG since March / April 2017. She is over 170 cm and has be cups.

Prior to becoming a WG she worked behind the bar for 3-4 months.

She is exactly 26 years old and is the cousin to the former Ariana of 2016 Sharks and 2017 Mainhattan.

Be Wilder
04-21-18, 18:01
Tall, thin, blonde Romanian Francesca who sits next to Steffi has been a Sharks WG since March / April 2017. She is over 170 cm and has be cups.

Prior to becoming a WG she worked behind the bar for 3-4 months.

She is exactly 26 years old and is the cousin to the former Ariana of 2016 Sharks and 2017 Mainhattan.If we're talking about the above "old" Francesca did she have a long bob ytpe hairstyle and darkish blonde and has a bit of a schoolmistress air about her.

The new Francesca used to plough her trade at Oase and her blonde is more platinum, she has a deeper tan and a more prominent nose.

Was there on Wednesday, was hoping to see old Francesca but she wasn't there. New Francesca was there but I didn't take her to the room though we recognised each other from a session from Oase a couple of years ago.

DonnieBoy12
04-21-18, 23:44
Any sighting of Viktoria (Rus), Lora (Hun) or Erica / Ella (Rom) currently?

Sirioja
04-22-18, 02:13
I have a question about the lineup, I read on some old post that majority of the ladies are cup size A / B is this true? There are few ladies that have see cup or bigger?Brenda / Lea is exceptional for big natural tits with slim body. Impossible to miss her, used to stay at the bar on entrance side.

Danny227
04-22-18, 05:51
Who cares? It's about the WG and not the staff.Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but for some people it matters. Hence, they ask. You don't like the question, move on.

No Anna, didn't get demoted, she covers when there is a shortage.

Nympholepsy
04-22-18, 19:05
Brenda / Lea is exceptional for big natural tits with slim body. Impossible to miss her, used to stay at the bar on entrance side.It is quite a while since I saw Brenda the Body. I would score her a 10 if her ass was slightly bigger. LOL Amazing natural tits on a slim model body.

I was well aware of how good she can perform if motivated, since she first started. She is a little bit touchy so one has to be careful how to speak to her.

Once she gets confident that the guy will not be a difficult customer and motivated by a bit more than a 50, she can give a very good GFE. She can kiss nicely if she chooses to.

Why pay good money to fuck ordinary girls when can have some a dream body? She lost weight resulting in small waist, small thighs, smallish ass no sag. Very big curve from the big swinging tits to the small waist and nice curve out to the thigh. The ultimate hour glass. Session can be very good if you know how to handle her right and she is not scared of being fucked to death.

Her face suits me being narrow and upturned nose. With such a magnificent body, it is very hard to draw the eyes away from her. She is probably not close to a top performer a but can look after me (and others) quite well enough with a GFE, to be a moderately busy girl.

A girl that is a top performer is not enough for me. I don't underestimate how much the look and the feel of the pussy and body add to the experience.

Great if you can find the perfect performance with on the perfect face and body. That is extra hard.

There is no way for me to resist this girl for another ascension to heaven. My regular partner has a good body too but not quite to dream body level. It is hard to move down level to a crap body for me.

Nick The G
04-22-18, 22:41
Any sighting of Viktoria (Rus), Lora (Hun) or Erica / Ella (Rom) currently?Lora was there tonight (Sunday).

MyTwoInches
04-22-18, 23:45
Brenda is indeed an amazing fuck.

MyTwoInches
04-23-18, 05:01
Since you said Rom, I am assuming the blondie and not the black girl.

Didn't see her in at least 4 months.

Kuni042
04-23-18, 19:45
I found this club to be regularly inhabited by at least 4-5 girls with at least the-cup. The famous Lea / Brenda is clearly DD and natural. There is cute / blonde Annika to the right of the bar (when you enter the show room), which is clear the-Cup- very good looking naturals. And many more.

Compare this with GT, where for some reason only smaller cup sizes or fake books show up.

I have a question about the lineup, I read on some old post that majority of the ladies are cup size A / B is this true? There are few ladies that have see cup or bigger?

Sescbe
04-23-18, 20:37
I found this club to be regularly inhabited by at least 4-5 girls with at least the-cup. The famous Lea / Brenda is clearly DD and natural. There is cute / blonde Annika to the right of the bar (when you enter the show room), which is clear the-Cup- very good looking naturals. And many more.

Compare this with GT, where for some reason only smaller cup sizes or fake books show up.Only 4-5 ladies out of over 120-150 girls got larger cup size than A / B including enhanced ones? I don't like the sound of that.

Nympholepsy
04-24-18, 06:38
Only 4-5 ladies out of over 120-150 girls got larger cup size than A / B including enhanced ones? I don't like the sound of that.He quite clearly stated that there are 4 to 5 ladies with at least a D-cup. There are also plenty of C cups. There are actually a lot of very nice tits of all sizes. We all know that really big tits are a small portion of the population same as you won't find many 8 inch dicks. LOL.

Don't be such a pessimist! Check out the amazing Brenda, and is it Yvonne? With a very heavy natural pair, or quite a lot of others either natural or enhanced.

For me the beautiful shaped tits are more important than the size. Really big is just a bonus.

MumbaiFun1
04-24-18, 20:24
On my business trip to Frankfurt in the evening, I have decided to visit FKK Sharks in Darmstadt.

Since I stayed in Frankfurt Main near to train station. I got the train to Darmstadt Central which took around round 30 minutes and around 3-4 train frequency in a hour. L got a taxi at Darmstadt central square to Sharks which costed 12€.

I arrived at Sharks around 6, paid the 65€ entry, had a shower, put a Robe on and headed to the main room. It reminded me of a nightclub but with lots of girls maybe 100 walking mostly in the nude and hot.

I went to the bar right in the middle of the club and Coffee, Tea, water etc was free but I decided to have the first of a few beers which are priced at 6€ which is expensive but I needed a few to settle me down.

I then had a walk around to familiarise myself with the surroundings and to see what food was on offer. There was Chicken, Pasta, Meatballs etc which all looked very nice although I decided to refrain. Next time, I will definitely have some food.

I had a few further drinks and was talking to a few other guys and some girls started approaching in the club just watching the talent prior to going to the room.

As time was pressing on, I decided to look around the club and I got talking to Christina who was Romanian about 5 ft 5" with Shoulder length Blonde Hair, 39 but looked easily early 30's, Large Enhanced Breasts, Curvy Figure (maybe size 12) Spectacles, bright red lipstick, she looked very attractive to me. I told her I wanted to go to the room but wanted to talk for a wee bit. Anyway, went to the room, paid 50€ and it was straight into FK, DFK then RO but no fingers in pussy. OWO followed, (it was 50€ for CIM or 100€ for Anal, I did not partake in any of these). Then it was onto Mish, Doggy and Christina showed me a new position (were she was side on with here leg over my shoulder) finished in this position which was very enjoyable. This was a GFE which was very good, I did not think you got this type of service in this type of club. I was going to extend my time but decided I was just being greedy and it was best to recharge in the club.

Back in the club which has a relaxed atmosphere, I had a few more drinks and was talking to various different punters I then decided to look again, I noticed Nina a German women sitting at the bar and got talking to her. As I had never been with a German girl before, I decided I would go to the room with her in due course.

Nina, was about 5 ft 7", long dark brown hair, nice shapely figure, MILF type. Paid 50€ for 30 mins, I never asked about extra's, therefore, I do not know if these were on offer.

Once in the room, FK, DFK ensued, I don't even think I requested BJ as I just wanted sex which was in mish, girl on top. My favourite and finally finishing in doggy. I had a good time with Nina.

Again, went back to the club and had a few drinks and had a walk around and got propositioned on a threesome with two blonde stunners at 50 E each for 30 mins but I did not take up there offer.

Whilst walking around, I noticed this blonde stunner, sitting on her own and was going to with her put she basically got up and moved on.

I then saw a Bulgarian girl, I cannot remember her name, the drink was starting to set in but she was about 5 ft 7", long dark brown hair, slim, very small breasts (B cup) around 25 - 28. Again paid 50€ for 30 minutes.

Once in the room, FK and DFK ensued with sex in mish and doggy, after a certain time, I knew I wasn't going to come and the girl was pushing that our time was nearly up. I cannot say for sure how many minutes I had been in the room as the beer had set in. The girl was attractive and the service was fine, just not as good as the first two girls I saw.

I then went back to the club and decided to recharge without any further alcohol drink. I then went to the Sauna and this was good although the sweat was pouring out of me.

As it was around 3, I decided I would have 1 further punt and having had a look, I saw Christina walking about and decided for a further session with her.

This time I only wanted FK, DFK and sex in mish and finishing in doggy. Christina was trying to slap the top of my leg / bottom but I was having none of that and had to tell her a couple of times. I am not sure if she is like this all the time, maybe you can try, if this is your thing.

As it was approaching midnight, I needed to leave to take the last tráin at 12.36. I decided, I took a taxi outside this costed me 11€.

FKK Sharks was an experience I will never forget and is a very good club. If you are clear with the girl prior to going to the room you should be ok. What was surprising, was I thought I would have got proposed a lot more, not that I would have minded.

I will definitely return in the near future especially in summer time, to have outside room experience.

ExpatLover
04-24-18, 20:57
Only 4-5 ladies out of over 120-150 girls got larger cup size than A / B including enhanced ones? I don't like the sound of that.More than 200 hundred visits at Shark, can tell you this is not true at all a lot of see cups and more, don t believe all this bla bla on internet go and make your own opinion, I never read anything about a girl I choose my girl and go to the room and I don t care about the others.

Takedown
04-24-18, 21:05
Found this old video of Sharks. Cool to see how the place has grown.

https://youtu.be/zvKKvIXRaOw

ExpatLover
04-24-18, 21:09
On my business trip to Frankfurt in the evening, I have decided to visit FKK Sharks in Darmstadt.

Since I stayed in Frankfurt Main near to train station. I got the train to Darmstadt Central which took around round 30 minutes and around 3-4 train frequency in a hour. L got a taxi at Darmstadt central square to Sharks which costed 12.

I arrived at Sharks around 6, paid the 65 entry, had a shower, put a Robe on and headed to the main room. It reminded me of a nightclub but with lots of girls maybe 100 walking mostly in the nude and hot.

I went to the bar right in the middle of the club and Coffee, Tea, water etc was free but I decided to have the first of a few beers which are priced at 6 which is expensive but I needed a few to settle me down..A small advice from a veteran of the German P6, never drink any alcohol in a club, keep the full control of the things except you are very well know in the club and by some girls.

Optimist
04-24-18, 21:33
Mumbaifun1. Thanks for the reports here and in other threads. It is good to get a new contributor who gives such a good picture.

ExpatLover
04-24-18, 22:27
Mumbaifun1. Thanks for the reports here and in other threads. It is good to get a new contributor who gives such a good picture.Let us think positive and why not optimist, some people are always able to see the good side of the things, I am not this kind of guy I am just realistic and pragmatic.

Sirioja
04-24-18, 22:45
Brenda / Lea is exceptional for big natural tits with slim body. Impossible to miss her, used to stay at the bar on entrance side.Brenda is still staying at the bar on entrance side.

Some girls seen on this Sunday: Mandy. De, Aylin. At, Jellis, Rebeka, Steffi and her blond, not so young friend. Ester, Ira who looks now like a woman in brunette. Bianka, Lavinia but not working, Roxy, Fiorika, Lora. Hu.

For me, new and most spectacular of the day, Amira. Iran. De with nearly white eyes, ex Paradise Stuttgart, and sophisticated look Raïssa. When I didn't stop to fuck girls, but to relax my mind, I spent more than for my visits at Globe.

Great breakfast, quite good foods whole day, with melon, sun in one of my favorite garden, and I like to have sex in wood chalets, for only 50 € entry.

BadinSweet
04-24-18, 23:33
Melanie is back with her new look! Her new glasses suit her much better and her new, well, I guess you will just have to go and check her out. Nice and sweet girl. One of my favorite.

Takedown
04-25-18, 00:11
Melanie is back with her new look! Her new glasses suit her much better and her new, well, I guess you will just have to go and check her out. Nice and sweet girl. One of my favorite.Did she lose the belly pooch yet?

BTW, enjoying your FKK retirement? LOL.

TankTank123
04-25-18, 05:10
Melanie is back with her new look! Her new glasses suit her much better and her new, well, I guess you will just have to go and check her out. Nice and sweet girl. One of my favorite.Does this mean that you are also back from your supposedly very long lay-off, after barely past 3 weeks? :).

Member #4585
04-25-18, 07:15
Melanie is back with her new look! Her new glasses suit her much better and her new, well, I guess you will just have to go and check her out. Nice and sweet girl. One of my favorite.Thanks for the visual on Melanie.

Who else did you see in the club this time?

Tedesco
04-25-18, 07:41
Found this old video of Sharks. Cool to see how the place has grown. https://youtu.be/zvKKvIXRaOwThank you. Although living in Frankfurt my first visit to Sharks was only in late autumn 2014. Why? Well. Different reasons: I was at that time very often in Samya on weekends and in Bahama (Maintal). I never took Sharks into consideration. Using the public transport I always thoght that it's not so convenient going there. It was a US guy who I knew from Mainhattan telling me how he does manage it. But I like to see how places have changed over years. Sometimes it's like a journey back into one's own history in a club. Memories come back, you remember the names of girls in that period and experiences made.

Jooeey
04-25-18, 08:23

I will definitely return in the near future especially in summer time, to have outside room experience.I think you made a visit both to Oase and Sharks right? Which one do you think had better choice of girls?

BadinSweet
04-25-18, 09:02
You guys have no faith in me taking a break! TankTank123, the last time I was in Germany was Mar 19th. Man, it has been over 5 weeks already! For the record, I was not in the club but I really dig her new look though. I thought she looks great but I will let you be the judge.

Sirioja
04-25-18, 09:22
Found this old video of Sharks. Cool to see how the place has grown.

https://youtu.be/zvKKvIXRaOwSharks improved with veranda for Winter, wood chalets to enjoy sex in Summer. On this sunny warm Sunday, after what would be my darkest day of the year, on Saturday, no free ride final, if Verbier is opened until 29 April, not Mont Gelé for my 2 extreme runs, Verbier is not so Xtreme they claim, Swiss security is too boring, so when I saw Amira going to the outside bar, I went closer to see such exotic beauty, then she smiled, I went to her for a smiling chat, but it was about 1.30 pm, too early for me, I did so early only for Megan because she asked to start with me, I said to Amira I was not ready yet, I needed to wash to wake up, and I found again Amira who was now at the bar, new smiling chat, hand in hand, then she said: I will like sex with you, too big frustration on Saturday, I don t want other, I want to get all pleasures I can have until next Mont Gelé 2019, so I said: now I m ready, it was about 2.30 pm, I asked to go in outside wood chalet, to feel a bit in my mountains, but so warm for sporty 1 hour sex with Amira, she was right we took drinks before going, she asked if I wanted to extend over 1 hour, great stamina for woman vagina, but I m not into her porn talks: give it to me, so I could fuck her whole day, she also sell her opened ass, I would have never cum, so only 1 hour, I need girls who are able to play girlfriend, to enjoy. But Amira is a real exotic beauty, with amazing eyes nearly white. Beautiful teeth, lovely behavior, high potential for sex, real woman vagina, but sophisticated Raïssa was more interesting for me, but too upselling, so even she is more kind of GF I look for, even she asked if I will come again? I paid once for her sophisticated look, like with Madi2 on December, but illusion I need to repeat, can only be when no money talk, only club rate, not Raïssa rate.

Too close to orthodox Easter, I won t judge casting on this Sunday 22 April, but I remember discovering Katalina on mid April 2016, I didn't see any Katalina on this Sunday.

I preferred old jacuzzi from where we could look at the bar and lounge, than 2 new ones.

Garden is enjoyable for me, even no more football versus the wall, didn't find any ball, when I have more than 10 friends waiting for me in the garden at Oase, after ski.

Sirioja
04-25-18, 20:59
Also sisters Elif and Amalia on this Sunday. No Melani.

SerpentX
04-25-18, 23:21
Is Helen back from her break? Anyone see her recently?

DonnieBoy12
04-26-18, 14:07
Any sighting of Russian Viktoria currently?

Ggeorge6
04-28-18, 00:23
Does anyone have advice as to how to get one or two hours of sleep at Sharks? Without a constant stream of WG's tugging on you and waking you up?I just napped upstairs in those cabanas. They never bothered me, if they did I'd flip shit.

UncleOx
04-28-18, 04:11
In a German sex board, someone claimed that Tessa a 21 yo lovely German girl, showed up Friday at Sharks. I am very curious to this news for Tessa is a girl I really yearn for long time even if I sessioned with her just one time. Appreciated if anyone could provide her schedule in Sharks. Thanks!

If I could meet her in my incoming visits, I definitely would treat Tessa as my princess girl. LOL.

ExpatLover
04-28-18, 19:57
In a German sex board, someone claimed that Tessa a 21 yo lovely German girl, showed up Friday at Sharks. I am very curious to this news for Tessa is a girl I really yearn for long time even if I sessioned with her just one time. Appreciated if anyone could provide her schedule in Sharks. Thanks!

If I could meet her in my incoming visits, I definitely would treat Tessa as my princess girl. LOL.Better you take her number and make escort appointment with her in a hotel she will be very happy you will be the first guy of the day and not the 10 or 20 like in Shark.

Vitrea
04-29-18, 21:27
I just napped upstairs in those cabanas. They never bothered me, if they did I'd flip shit.I did the same but let me clarify. When he says cabanas, he means the small hut looking things with white curtains on them. Not the rooms.

I slept on the lounge beds upstairs, top level. One level up the jacuzzis. I like the corner one, which gives you the best view of the bar. I would wake up from time to time, roll on to my belly and check out the line up and go back to napping if no one interested me. Bring ear plugs and no one will bother you.

Vitrea
04-29-18, 21:37
Sharks is, and has been for sometime now, my Fav FKK. Used to be GT in NRW but lot of small things there that puts GT as #3. My #2 being GT in Vienna. (see my report on it yesterday).

Sharks girls have been reviewed so many times here so I don't feel the need to do a very detailed review but if you have any specific questions, please ask.

I only had one day in FRA, as a layover and I came from Vienna GT / Maxim the day before.

I arrived at 11:30 AM and left at 12:30 AM. I left in between for an hour to check into my hotel and do some important emails and phone calls. So in 13 hour span, I saw Brenda, Amaliya, Serena X2 , Celine, Evelina, and Coco. Each has their own reasons why they are good and I would repeat with all of them.

Ortos
04-29-18, 22:04
I slept on the lounge beds upstairs, top level. One level up the jacuzzis. I like the corner one, which gives you the best view of the bar. I would wake up from time to time, roll on to my belly and check out the line up and go back to napping if no one interested me. Bring ear plugs and no one will bother you.Here's an idea: why not bring a pair of opera glasses as well?

ExpatLover
04-29-18, 22:21
Sharks is, and has been for sometime now, my Fav FKK. Used to be GT in NRW but lot of small things there that puts GT as #3. My #2 being GT in Vienna. (see my report on it yesterday).

Sharks girls have been reviewed so many times here so I don't feel the need to do a very detailed review but if you have any specific questions, please ask.

I only had one day in FRA, as a layover and I came from Vienna GT / Maxim the day before.

I arrived at 11:30 AM and left at 12:30 AM. I left in between for an hour to check into my hotel and do some important emails and phone calls. So in 13 hour span, I saw Brenda, Amaliya, Serena X2 , Celine, Evelina, and Coco. Each has their own reasons why they are good and I would repeat with all of them.I was today at Shark and for me it was just a gay club, ratio man to woman at least 1 to 10 until 7 PM, concerning the LU, quite poor also for my taste always the same girls who I don t want to fuck just because I don t want to be their 10000 or 20000 customers, old veteran coming from World, Oase or other clubs. No one new fresh girl, also some girls told me that less and less German guys are coming.

And that the business was slow in the last weeks. I saw a lot of Asian guys and guys with migration background but I was also surprised by the poor level of education that I could noticed from at least 50% of the guys, if this is the future of the FKK world in Germany it will be without me. Food was very correct with a big BBQ.

Member #4707
04-30-18, 00:55
Just came back from Sharks, it was a Wednesday.

The line up didn't change much since my last visit, many familiar faces. Same food options, same place, full of GND.

Have seen the new optik girl Joana and she is truly pretty. Body and service is also worth a session with. Had a good time with her. But not sure if she will remain her service level long time.

Second, the very cute, lovely, good service provider Vanessa have changed. At least for my opinion.

I didn't negotiate with her carefully due to the very nice experience with her before 2 months. And so, I got ripped off of her, even the lost is not big, but I feel so bad which a good girl changed that much in short time.

Maybe it was my bad luck or we didn't talked clearly about the service before to the room, but, anyway I am the same like before, but got totally different experience, so the only conclusion is because she have changed.

Anyway, I have to say in term of face or body, Vanessa is not very outstanding than many other girls.

So the session with her on last Wednesday I would score 7/7/2.

Member #4707
04-30-18, 00:56
Is Helen back from her break? Anyone see her recently?I saw her last Wednesday. She just come back.

Member #4585
04-30-18, 03:25
I did the same but let me clarify. When he says cabanas, he means the small hut looking things with white curtains on them. Not the rooms.

I slept on the lounge beds upstairs, top level. One level up the jacuzzis. I like the corner one, which gives you the best view of the bar. I would wake up from time to time, roll on to my belly and check out the line up and go back to napping if no one interested me. Bring ear plugs and no one will bother you.The wicker huts on the mezzanine floor are the best places to sleep. Your are enclosed, there is a mattress and one can close the curtains so you are not disturbed. Takes some towels to cover the mattress and to use as blankets.

Member #4585
04-30-18, 03:34
I arrived at 11:30 AM and left at 12:30 AM. I left in between for an hour to check into my hotel and do some important emails and phone calls. So in 13 hour span, I saw Brenda, Amaliya, Serena X2 , Celine, Evelina, and Coco. Each has their own reasons why they are good and I would repeat with all of them.From my perspective your 13 hour visit to bag 7 sessions covering Brandy / Brenda, Amalia, Serena twice, Celine, Evilina, and Coco is awesome. Super human effort. I struggle some of my visits to do just one girl.

Tedesco
04-30-18, 12:39
Takes some towels to cover the mattress and to use as blankets.White bed sheets to be found in the small corridor to the left.

Nympholepsy
04-30-18, 14:23
From my perspective your 13 hour visit to bag 7 sessions covering Brandy / Brenda, Amalia, Serena twice, Celine, Evilina, and Coco is awesome. Super human effort.Yes but it should always be possible to do really good girls when they show up, unless you are really unwell or below par.

A lot of good bodies in there. Even a lot of D cups, whether artificial or real. Brenda has the absolute best body for me (liking sleek girls). Her tits are amazing on a slim girl. An FKK colleague described her as inhuman, since her body was just too unbelievable. LOL Although some guys call her Brandy, it was a long self perpetuating error. First time I ever spoke to her (after she was called Lea) and say I heard she was now called Brandy, it was very quickly corrected to Brenda. So could be known as Lea / Brenda (Yellis referred to her as Lea-Brenda), since originally she was called Lea, presumably till some other Lea demanded to get her name ownership back again.

My colleague recommended Fiorica (spelling probably wrong and I can't do a search when I don't know how to spell it). Perhaps it was Florica (long I sounds like "ee" Fiorica was all natural, nice tits, no saggy bits, and well above average looks (there are very few really stunning girls if any, excepting maybe Rebecca the Barbie doll). She asked me what I like but no upsell and no restrictions. Was a very nice girl to kiss, either mouth or pussy. Average skill level for BJ, to be honest, but it not matter. I probably just need to train her to my style of BJ. I found feel of her pussy to be absolutely perfect, in all positions. That made her into an exceptional fuck. There was never any question of being too tired to enjoy her, once the feel is so special. The colleague who recommended her, was spot on as usual. She can take soft going customers and hard fuckers. Nothing seems to scare her. I think I forgot to try her in cowgirl. Next time.

There are girls with absolutely amazing bodies, but few have a face to equal it. E. g. Brenda is 10 for the body but 8 for the face (still looks good). Rebecca might be a 9 for the face, but I still did not try her.

ExpatLover
04-30-18, 16:11
From my perspective your 13 hour visit to bag 7 sessions covering Brandy / Brenda, Amalia, Serena twice, Celine, Evilina, and Coco is awesome. Super human effort. I struggle some of my visits to do just one girl.I saw Brenda yesterday seems to have lost some kilos which has even making her bubs dropping more also was not looking happy, but I don t care it is not the girl I will go with.

WilliamHuntley
04-30-18, 16:31
Trip Report.

Two days, Sunday and Monday, third week of April, 2018.

This was my second visit to Sharks, my first visit being two days, Monday and Tuesday, in February, 2018.

Day One.

Arrived 14:30. Departed 23:59.

I immediately saw Emma (from my last visit) at the bar. In my now completely sober condition, she was not as attractive as I remembered. Still cute. She remembered me and after a quick drink we went to a room, one hour, CIM, 150. I must say her BJ skills are fantastic. No hands. And she does a twisty-sucky thing with her mouth as she goes up and down. I forgot to warn her as I achieved CIM, but she took it like a champ and kidded be about not warning her. I find her sarcastic, funny, and a great conversationalist. Also, she was happy to oblige my smoking fetish during the entire hour through my climax. After Emma, I was back out to the bar for a drink, then the BBQ. I must say the BBQ was better than it needed to be. Grilled sausages, beef, pork, chicken. No inside food served when the BBQ was going (until 23:00). I will say that it was 26 C outside, and almost unbearably hot inside, especially in the rooms. Also, compared to my February visit, the smoke was quite stagnant inside, although as a guy with a smoking fetish, I was fine with this. After eating more BBQ, I had a nice one hour with Patrica, attractive blonde sits on couch closest to the bar. Beautiful face, pretty girl, booty bigger than I usually go for, and not a smoker. Gave okay service, seemed into it but not turned on, but that was fine, the optics were a 10 as she rode me to climax. Back out for more food, more drink, then relax a bit. This is when I noticed two firecrackers, Mia and Mila. I forgot which was which. Both skinny girls with a lot of energy. One blond and one red or dark haired (short). One of them (the dark haired or red haired one) kept pulling girls (2 or 3 different ones) into the room under the fish tank, closing the door for a few minutes, then popping back out. Hmmmmm. I wonder what was going on in there? I asked of course, and got a straight answer. Anyway, I didn't want a threesome, but these girls were ready to play, so I took them both. One hour, CIM, 150 each. I think we stayed in the room for 75 minutes, and these girls were all over the room fucking me and each other. Both claimed multiple orgasms through intercourse and oral, and I was rock hard and pounding them all over the room, as the third time of the day it takes me a long time to climax. The room must have 38 see and we were slippery from sweat at the end. These girls were such a blast, and they indulged my smoking fetish the whole time. Back out to the bar. Had another drink. Here is where my alcohol induced memory failures from last time didn't help. I had a few girls I didn't remember come up to me and tell me I was boring this time, not fun like last time, and quote "I know your service", followed by telling me exactly what I like to the room. Memories like elephants! Midnight and time to go to the hotel. My observations from day one were a few. One thing is that all of the girls seemed to remember me from my first two day visit in February, which I thought was quite amazing. This also meant they let me rest and didn't constantly bother me when I was trying to grab a 30 min nap. My second observation is that as the day gets longer, the girls seem to get more desperate and angry around 20:00, especially if they have no clients all day.

Day two.

Arrived 13:30. Departed 23:59.

Was determined to go with three different girls than day one, even though I badly wanted Mia and Mila again. To be honest, Mia and Mila were so out of it on day one that I'm not sure they even remembered me on day two. My first girl of the day was about an hour after arrival. Laura? Lowra? Again, not exactly my type, more of an older (39 yo?) MILF with a pretty face and a sexy attitude. She fucked like she enjoyed fucking! She fucked like she hadn't gotten laid in a while, which we all know is not true, but that's how she fucked, and it was hot. The temperature was cooler than the day before, but still hot and dripping sweat in the rooms. A good time as she sucked me to climax CIM, one hour, 150. Next, a few hours later, Daniella? Donyella? Age 21. One hour, 150, CIM, but I ended up doing her doggy hard and deep, spanking her ass gently and she smoked cigarettes. I couldn't believe she'd let me pound that hard, but she said it was her second day (so I thought maybe she'd let me go for it that hard, and she did. Again, great experience, I'd repeat if I could pound like that again, wow. Finally, an hour or so before midnight, knowing my clock was ticking, I made a rash decision and grabbed a tiny girl near the pole who I saw dancing the night before. Abby, age 22, claimed to be 37 kg and 137 cm. Smoked for me while she rode me to my final climax of the trip. She was in a cuddling mood after I came, which I thought was kind of cool, although, again, we were slippery with sweat.

All in all a great trip. This place is truly an amusement park for men. For 50-65 E, the riff raff is kept out, you get hot food, and access to beautiful girls who, for the most part, are friendly, genuine people enjoy fucking and enjoy making their customer happy.

ExpatLover
04-30-18, 20:03
Trip Report.

Two days, Sunday and Monday, third week of April, 2018.

This was my second visit to Sharks, my first visit being two days, Monday and Tuesday, in February, 2018.

Day One.

Arrived 14:30. Departed 23:59.

I immediately saw Emma (from my last visit) at the bar. In my now completely sober condition, she was not as attractive as I remembered. Still cute. She remembered me and after a quick drink we went to a room, one hour, CIM, 150. I must say her BJ skills are fantastic. No hands. And she does a twisty-sucky thing with her mouth as she goes up and down. I forgot to warn her as I achieved CIM, but she took it like a champ and kidded be about not warning her. I find her sarcastic, funny, and a great conversationalist. Also, she was happy to oblige my smoking fetish during the entire hour through my climax. After Emma, I was back out to the bar for a drink, then the BBQ..Nice session with Emma? Why not the level of expectations are different from one guy to another, it seems you had great sessions with all the girls what never happened to me in 15 years and more than 500 different girls.

Member #4581
04-30-18, 21:19
WH.

Very nice report, congrats!

Quick Q -- you had a lot of 150 E, 1 HR + CIM. Did you want them upfront yourself, or was 1 HR + CIM a minimum requirement, and did they do something for that additional amount which they would not have done for a normal 50 E /30 M.

Tx.

Nympholepsy
04-30-18, 21:37
Yes but it should always be possible to do really good girls when they show up, unless you are really unwell or below par.Sorry I quoted the wrong bit. I meant to quote the bit about struggling to do one girl. Anyone could struggle on the 7th LOL, in fact I never managed more than 5 girls in a 24 hours (at that was a freak World visit when I was younger) LOL. One or two is fine for me, but makes a big difference if the girl is exceptional making the cum come so much easier.

I once had a bad experience with dick not working well after taking cough medicine. LOL The desensitisation was not confined to my throat. I should have used a herbal one instead.

WilliamHuntley
04-30-18, 21:54
WH.

Quick Q -- you had a lot of 150 E, 1 HR + CIM. Did you want them upfront yourself, or was 1 HR + CIM a minimum requirement, and did they do something for that additional amount which they would not have done for a normal 50 E /30 M.

Tx.I was looking for one hour up front. 30 min is too rushed of an experience for me. Too much pressure to finish in such a short time.

Kempie
04-30-18, 23:26
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Member #4581
05-01-18, 02:19
I was looking for one hour up front. 30 min is too rushed of an experience for me. Too much pressure to finish in such a short time.Yes, I totally understand that. I think girls wanting a minimum of 1 HR for 100 E for any sort of service more than the bare minimum has been well reported, but tacking on the additional 50 E CIM seems like a new one (unless it was your choice to take that service).

I would and't mind doing 100 E / HR session every time, but can't do CIM (for the simple reason that I would like to do more sessions than I can actually finish).

Carpe Viam
05-01-18, 02:34
She stay always alone on couch after departure of her friend Estephanie.

Every time she try to get CIM from me (even she never got it), but she never rip me off until now.

Second, the very cute, lovely, good service provider Vanessa have changed. At least for my opinion.

I didn't negotiate with her carefully due to the very nice experience with her before 2 months. And so, I got ripped off of her, even the lost is not big, but I feel so bad which a good girl changed that much in short time.

Maybe it was my bad luck or we didn't talked clearly about the service before to the room, but, anyway I am the same like before, but got totally different experience, so the only conclusion is because she have changed.

Anyway, I have to say in term of face or body, Vanessa is not very outstanding than many other girls.

So the session with her on last Wednesday I would score 7/7/2.

Steve 9696
05-01-18, 03:39
Yes, I totally understand that. I think girls wanting a minimum of 1 HR for 100 E for any sort of service more than the bare minimum has been well reported, but tacking on the additional 50 E CIM seems like a new one (unless it was your choice to take that service).

I would and't mind doing 100 E / HR session every time, but can't do CIM (for the simple reason that I would like to do more sessions than I can actually finish).CIM for extra 50€ has been standard forever. It's this new "extra for kissing" that is scary and suck worthy. For me the 150€ hour thing has been standard for me forever. After my first pop, I can't pop in a half hour so I need an hour anyhow, plus I choose CIM upgrade, so it's been 150€ an hour for ten years for me.

It reminds me tho that upsell has been around forever also. My first time in FKK was at FKK World. I took a supposedly Spanish (now I know she was Ro-girl) girl and she was giving great OWO on the shaft. Then she started licking my balls a bit and said "do you like that. It's an extra fifty". Well fuck yeah I like that, so sure. To her credit she gave be quite the spectacular taint and ball washing. Wow. Still remember it.

Then comes clever upsell number two. "Do you want to cum in my mouth -- it's an extra 50". I say no thanks I'm good. She works me a good bit more. She says "so you want to cum in my hand? Like a little boy?" Hahahaha. What a great upsell. I was so weak. No ma'am. I am a man and will blast the back of your throat with a load of sticky white goo thank you very much! And so it was. Ended up popping twice with her in an hour and total damage was 200€. So not a bad value in the end, but I laugh when I think about what a noob I was!

Tedesco
05-01-18, 07:48
......my colleague recommended Fiorica (spelling probably wrong and I can't do a search when I don't know how to spell it).Viorica. I spent 30 minutes with her on Sunday, 22 April, in the later evening as customers that day disappeared rather early. Her blowjob is strong and hot. A colleague of mine told me in the afternoon that she's somewhat submissive. Thus in doggy style I grabbed her short hair and pulled her head towards by body. Finally she sat on my thighs and my cock deep in her pussy. She likes it hard - she got it.

Sirioja
05-01-18, 08:04
Viorica. I spent 30 minutes with her on Sunday, 22 April. The session was ok.When she is bored to wait at the bar, she goes to play on gambling machines, like also did Sela. Tu.

Being fucked to make money to spend on machines.

UncleOx
05-01-18, 18:17
When she is bored to wait at the bar, she goes to play on gambling machines, like also did Sela. Tu.

Being fucked to make money to spend on machines.I am curious. As you claimed to seldom visit Sharks recently, how could you get to know Viorica and made such assertion that she is addicted to gambling? After all, Viorica is a new girl here and she just started to work on March 1st this year.

I think you might have confused her with Violetta, your former "GF", or Victoria.

Kempie
05-01-18, 20:57
OK. Is it OK to ask if anybody seen Diana this year already? The petite small blond Romanian lady who worked at sharks last year.

LiveBoarding
05-01-18, 22:59
I've stayed at Hotel Atlanta last year. Super easy to reach Sharks. The room are rather small and the wall super thin but it does the job as you probably won't sleep much there. The WIFI was horrible.

So, I usually stay at Hotel Contel and walk to Sharks. Contel is also convenient because it's close to the shopping center and some fast food restaurants but their prices have gone up so, I'm looking for another hotel as convenient. I've been looking into Hotel Atlanta. Has anyone stayed at Hotel Atlanta? If so, can you answer a few questions?

1. Are there places to eat or stores nearby?

2. How long does it take to walk to Sharks from the hotel?

If anyone can recommend another convenient option I'd appreciate it.

LiveBoarding
05-01-18, 23:12
I think the sister thing is a bit over-rated. It is definitely hot to session with real sister, there is something kinky about the whole concept but the session itself was so so for me. They were somewhat mechanical and inter change with each other. Because they are real sister, you don't get the same level of show between them.

Does anyone manage to get them to do more between them?

A friend has informed me that Elif and Amalia are back from vacation. This is very good, because I really want to repeat the super horny threesome with the two. These sessions to third are fantastic experiences and only to be recommended. Highest risk of repetition.

LiveBoarding
05-01-18, 23:17
No wonder I haven't seen her in a long time. Too bad she is gone, she had this tiny body that was great for a session. The think about her asshole is she also tight and small as much as she offers it, she also complains when you do it. Anything is big in there.

Supposedly, Estephania is at FKK World up the A5 after a short stint at Oase.

I wonder if she is changing her business model from being sodomized several times daily to make her target income required. She sure sells her asshole.

LiveBoarding
05-01-18, 23:25
I think Helen is also in that age bracket? I think when she started last year, she was like 18/19, at least that is what she told me.

Wasn't Ina at Oase just 19 when she started early last year? And also Estephania at Sharks / Oase and now World? Although she said different age to everyone. I have also bumped into girls claiming to be 19 at Oceans. I don't think I recall having met girls claiming to be 18 though.

Sirioja
05-02-18, 00:31
I am curious. As you claimed to seldom visit Sharks recently, how could you get to know Viorica and made such assertion that she is addicted to gambling? After all, Viorica is a new girl here and she just started to work on March 1st this year.

I think you might have confused her with Violetta, your former "GF", or Victoria.You should know I m the king of fakers in FKK land, I know girls from my bed at home. From May 2015 to September 2016, I was at Sharks at least once per week. Sunday 22 April was my first visit at Sharks on 2018, because after no free ride final in Verbier on Saturday, Mont Gelé lift was closed for the season, I was so furious against Swiss security and so frustrated when I made all spots to prepare my 2 runs, so I preferred to give up, because sometimes I can take too dangerous risks. On this Sunday, I got Amira and Raïssa, and met Viorika at the machine in restaurant. She told me she was bored to wait, doesn't mean she is addicted, just killing time and lose money, but her business. Friendly girl, quite sexy, but a bit average face for me. Chestnut hair to shoulders. How could I confuse with blond Larissa / Violetta I know since years? I m a faker, but never a drunk guy.

Vitrea
05-02-18, 01:13
From my perspective your 13 hour visit to bag 7 sessions covering Brandy / Brenda, Amalia, Serena twice, Celine, Evilina, and Coco is awesome. Super human effort. I struggle some of my visits to do just one girl.Good point. Another friend asked me about that. The key is this. I don't finish in most sessions. Sometimes I tell them I did and if I know the girl, I just tell her I am too tired and I can't finish. Actually, Coco my last girl asked me that. She said I saw you go with many. You must be "strong". I laughed and told her the truth. I told her that I am here only for two days and I have a daily budget. I want to have sex with as many girls as as I can. She thought about it for a second and said, " well that makes sense but I want to see you finish". I did. Ha ha.

Pistons
05-02-18, 02:16
I think Helen is also in that age bracket? I think when she started last year, she was like 18/19, at least that is what she told me.But Helen looks at over 20. She never looked 18/19. I would expect looks are more important than real age to those who care about it. To me I find 18/19 to be too young. They are too inexperienced, and you need extreme luck to find someone with skills. Better at age 22+ which is where most girls start to mature in skills and personality. Estephania has caught on faster than average though. So I guess there is a personal factor too. Too bad her upselling is so crazy.

UncleOx
05-02-18, 02:46
You should know I m the king of fakers in FKK land, I know girls from my bed at home. From May 2015 to September 2016, I was at Sharks at least once per week. Sunday 22 April was my first visit at Sharks on 2018, because after no free ride final in Verbier on Saturday, Mont Gel lift was closed for the season, I was so furious against Swiss security and so frustrated when I made all spots to prepare my 2 runs, so I preferred to give up, because sometimes I can take too dangerous risks. On this Sunday, I got Amira and Rassa, and met Viorika at the machine in restaurant. She told me she was bored to wait, doesn't mean she is addicted, just killing time and lose money, but her business. Friendly girl, quite sexy, but a bit average face for me. Chestnut hair to shoulders. How could I confuse with blond Larissa / Violetta I know since years? I m a faker, but never a drunk guy.Your post is full of sense of humor, I can't help but laugh. Is this sort of like praising?

Now I finally realize why Megan's business had deteriorated since October 2016, because you stopped regularly visiting since that time. Haha. Megan chased me every time I visited Sharks (for easy money) during that period and forced me to become her white knight. One Tuesday, Megan wore a red lingerie but couldn't get any business until 9 pm. She begged me so vehemently that I had to give her a two-hour-session to calm her down. I sessioned with her about 8-9 times (hours) during that week but got only two cums. So much waste. Later I had to sneak into Sharks like a thief to try to avoid Megan. I resumed Sharks visit after she left in May 2017.

I understand we have totally different taste about girls. Viorica is only "a bit average face" to you. However, I consider Viorica is one of the most beautiful GFE girls in Sharks current lineup. She is very young, pretty, and honest.

LiveBoarding
05-02-18, 04:37
Is she back for the long run or is she planning to go to another Germany / Dubai tour? I would love to book for for another long term session. Outside of her sometimes too straight forward attitude, she is one great BJ provider.

I saw her last Wednesday. She just come back.

Member #4585
05-02-18, 05:44
No wonder I haven't seen her in a long time. Too bad she is gone, she had this tiny body that was great for a session. The think about her asshole is she also tight and small as much as she offers it, she also complains when you do it. Anything is big in there.Really there is not much room inside of her butt hole.

Carpe Viam
05-02-18, 06:44
Please don't care about it. She is enough pretty and has a nice body. I find her more than average. The problem is that she is a little bit selective.

I understand we have totally different taste about girls. Viorica is only "a bit average face" to you. However, I consider Viorica is one of the most beautiful GFE girls in Sharks current lineup. She is very young, pretty, and honest.

Carpe Viam
05-02-18, 06:53
I think Helen is also in that age bracket? I think when she started last year, she was like 18/19, at least that is what she told me.Helen is more younger than her ex friend Lily who had 20 yo last year.

Sometimes a girl doesn't say her real age. Nastia had 19 yo when she started, but she tell she has 20 yo to customers.

ExpatLover
05-02-18, 08:27
Really there is not much room inside of her butt hole.Real poets.

Tedesco
05-02-18, 12:52
......how could you get to know Viorica and made such assertion that she is addicted to gambling?On 22 April she blowed two banknotes prior to go with me on the room. Half an hour later she was back to even plus some Euro more. It's not up to us to tell the girls how to spend their money.

Tedesco
05-02-18, 12:55
OK. Is it OK to ask if anybody seen Diana this year already? The petite small blond Romanian lady who worked at sharks last year.Yesterday I was in talks with German Diana from Hesse. In Sharks since nine weeks.

HungryStud101
05-02-18, 13:09
WH.

Tx.Great report by Huntly. The 3-sum must have not been interactive for all he got for 150 E / hour.

Turgid
05-02-18, 14:17
Good point. Another friend asked me about that. The key is this. I don't finish in most sessions. Sometimes I tell them I did and if I know the girl, I just tell her I am too tired and I can't finish. Actually, Coco my last girl asked me that. She said I saw you go with many. You must be "strong". I laughed and told her the truth. I told her that I am here only for two days and I have a daily budget. I want to have sex with as many girls as as I can. She thought about it for a second and said, " well that makes sense but I want to see you finish". I did. Ha ha.If you banged a girl but did not have an orgasm, have you had sex with her?

Chongmal
05-02-18, 14:24
CIM for extra 50 has been standard forever. It's this new "extra for kissing" that is scary and suck worthy. For me the 150 hour thing has been standard for me forever. After my first pop, I can't pop in a half hour so I need an hour anyhow, plus I choose CIM upgrade, so it's been 150 an hour for ten years for me.

It reminds me tho that upsell has been around forever also. My first time in FKK was at FKK World. I took a supposedly Spanish (now I know she was Ro-girl) girl and she was giving great OWO on the shaft. Then she started licking my balls a bit and said "do you like that. It's an extra fifty". Well fuck yeah I like that, so sure. To her credit she gave be quite the spectacular taint and ball washing. Wow. Still remember it.Wow, €150 per hour tops out my budget quickly. If it was me, I would carpool to NRW and hit some of the smaller but nice clubs like Living Room. Currently entry is €50 including food but no alcohol available. Many nice ladies providing normal services including lite to deep French Kissing at €50 per 30 minutes with the only extra that I have heard of that cost €50 being anal. The great thing is that many locals are opting for clubs that serve alcohol so on a sunny day like today you will have a majority of the women to yourself.

MythoVirus
05-02-18, 16:27
If you banged a girl but did not have an orgasm, have you had sex with her?Yes LOL. TBH I think it's the smart thing to do for hardcore mongers that have a limited time of mongering.

If we are talking about orgasm as the act of cumming, then most men can't cum more than 5 times a day, even if they can after the 3rd /4th time cumming it causes much muscle fatigue / local tenderness / low mood / sleepiness. So for a true addict, having an option of lets say 5 sessions with orgasm is less attractive then having 10 sessions with half of the sessions without orgasms, to be able to fuck and enjoy more hot WG body.

As for myself I have a protocall.

First and last session to have orgasms (first to curb down the elevated lust, last session as a goodbye for an awesome day).

The mid sessions I choose to cum only if the environment is near perfect, otherwise I skip orgasming to keep my appetite ongoing for the next sessions. So my average is 7-8 sessions a day / with 3-4 orgasms.

WilliamHuntley
05-02-18, 18:55
Great report by Huntly. The 3-sum must have not been interactive for all he got for 150 E / hour.150 each girl. Interactive.

Oregon97
05-02-18, 19:14
Helen is more younger than her ex friend Lily who had 20 yo last year.

Sometimes a girl doesn't say her real age. Nastia had 19 yo when she started, but she tell she has 20 yo to customers.Helen told me she was 19 last year (Sep-Dec) so maybe 20 now. Seems like she has separated from Lily now.

Member #4585
05-02-18, 20:25
On 22 April she blowed two banknotes prior to go with me on the room. Half an hour later she was back to even plus some Euro more. It's not up to us to tell the girls how to spend their money.Is a bank note like 5€?

Tedesco
05-02-18, 20:53
Is a bank note like 5?Or a multiple of it.

LiveBoarding
05-02-18, 23:04
Sometimes, it is fun to have an inexperienced girl to teach her to become tha women of 22 that has skills and personality. There is something about an innocent girl that makes me shivers and besides, a young one would not necessarily know how to upsell.

I always thought Helen was super young. She doesn't look above 22 for me. As I get older, they all seem young at one point.

But Helen looks at over 20. She never looked 18/19. I would expect looks are more important than real age to those who care about it. To me I find 18/19 to be too young. They are too inexperienced, and you need extreme luck to find someone with skills. Better at age 22+ which is where most girls start to mature in skills and personality. Estephania has caught on faster than average though. So I guess there is a personal factor too. Too bad her upselling is so crazy.

LiveBoarding
05-02-18, 23:08
I never understood her friend Lily. She isn't the friendly kind at all sitting there mainly without a smile. I wonder how she does get customers. Helen on the other hand seems to always pick up all kind of customers.

I cannot wait for my next time at Sharks.

Who is Nastia?

Helen is more younger than her ex friend Lily who had 20 yo last year.

Sometimes a girl doesn't say her real age. Nastia had 19 yo when she started, but she tell she has 20 yo to customers.

LiveBoarding
05-02-18, 23:21
Evita is on long trips or she has retired? I was hoping to get a chance to try her out on my upcoming trips. Anyone knows her coming back schedule?

Her reputation and skills seems to be quite legendary. I was hoping to book her next time I come.

Maybe you took her with you or a long term holiday and not sharing her with us from now on. Is that the reason of your own retirement?

Thanks TankTank123, UncleOx, DaWong949, and others in PM for all the kind words.

Regarding Evita's time, looks like you won't get to her anytime soon either as she is on holiday and plan to stay there for a while. At the moment, she doesn't know when she wants to come back, but definitely not anytime soon. Good for her, she needs some break plus I will be jealous to hear all you guys rooms with her 😜.

HungryStud101
05-02-18, 23:31
150 each girl. Interactive.With CIM? If so, that's a good deal.

Pistons
05-03-18, 00:06
I always thought Helen was super young. She doesn't look above 22 for me. As I get older, they all seem young at one point.You are right. She doesn't look over 22. But she does look over 20.

Member #4585
05-03-18, 00:41
Picture of Viorica, Prime Minister of the land of FKK girls.I don't understand your comment and the relationship with the attached picture.

WilliamHuntley
05-03-18, 01:58
With CIM? If so, that's a good deal.Yes. 150 each girl CIM. Very interactive all three of us.

TankTank123
05-03-18, 03:55
I don't understand your comment and the relationship with the attached picture.Prime Minister of Romania.

TankTank123
05-03-18, 03:58
Yeah! She is my type of girl. Do you know which club she works now?Maybe there is a private club situated within the vast Bucharest Palace?

Dragon737
05-03-18, 09:21
Does anyone have any recommendations on which FKK would be best to visit for New Years? I'm posting here because Sharks is probably my all time favorite FKK (and Oase too). I haven't been to an FKK since the new law has passed, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, nor do I know if coming during New Years would even be a good idea. I was debating on spending it in either GT Vienna or Wellcum, but I have a feeling it'll be much better in either Oase or Sharks. Thoughts?

Sirioja
05-03-18, 19:24
Does anyone have any recommendations on which FKK would be best to visit for New Years? I'm posting here because Sharks is probably my all time favorite FKK (and Oase too). I haven't been to an FKK since the new law has passed, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, nor do I know if coming during New Years would even be a good idea. I was debating on spending it in either GT Vienna or Wellcum, but I have a feeling it'll be much better in either Oase or Sharks. Thoughts?Only club who would worth for me for Sylvester is Globe. Oase, Sharks are just gay clubs with second choice girls upselling to try to make business they don't make when first choice ones work, but have to arrive early at Globe because if you don't know girls, you won't get the top ones at night. But better to enjoy with family, or friends, or passions, at this time when castings are not on top. Girls have to work for Christmas or Sylvester at Globe. Megan worked for Christmas. Also higher level at Globe.

Samson Monger
05-03-18, 19:30
Does anyone have any recommendations on which FKK would be best to visit for New Years? I'm posting here because Sharks is probably my all time favorite FKK (and Oase too). I haven't been to an FKK since the new law has passed, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, nor do I know if coming during New Years would even be a good idea. I was debating on spending it in either GT Vienna or Wellcum, but I have a feeling it'll be much better in either Oase or Sharks. Thoughts?Sharks will not be a good idea as it will be full of dudes and last year management gave the girls the green light to charge double.

ExpatLover
05-03-18, 20:55
Only club who would worth for me for Sylvester is Globe. Oase, Sharks are just gay clubs with second choice girls upselling to try to make business they don't make when first choice ones work, but have to arrive early at Globe because if you don't know girls, you won't get the top ones at night. But better to enjoy with family, or friends, or passions, at this time when castings are not on top. Girls have to work for Christmas or Sylvester at Globe. Megan worked for Christmas. Also higher level at Globe.Perfect summary, this year at Oase for example the girl were asking minimum 100, Raisa was fucked more than 30 times that day, really not my cup of tea to be the 10 or 20 client of the day.

Dragon737
05-04-18, 09:07
Thanks! So it's sounding like New Years is not really a good time to be at any FKK, correct? I wonder where the best place to monger is then. Any thoughts?

Does anyone have any recommendations on which FKK would be best to visit for New Years? I'm posting here because Sharks is probably my all time favorite FKK (and Oase too). I haven't been to an FKK since the new law has passed, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, nor do I know if coming during New Years would even be a good idea. I was debating on spending it in either GT Vienna or Wellcum, but I have a feeling it'll be much better in either Oase or Sharks. Thoughts?

Member #4585
05-04-18, 14:15
Prime Minister of Romania.The Prime Minister of Romania has or is working in a FKK?

Rogue Nation
05-04-18, 14:38
Does anyone have any recommendations on which FKK would be best to visit for New Years? I'm posting here because Sharks is probably my all time favorite FKK (and Oase too). I haven't been to an FKK since the new law has passed, so I'm not quite sure what to expect, nor do I know if coming during New Years would even be a good idea. I was debating on spending it in either GT Vienna or Wellcum, but I have a feeling it'll be much better in either Oase or Sharks. Thoughts?If you mean December 31: Sausage feast and special (higher) pricing. If you mean January 1: Fewer Girls and guys, probably very empty as most girls worked until the morning hours.

PinballMachine
05-04-18, 17:07
Also sisters Elif and Amalia on this Sunday. No Melani.What do these sisters look like?

PinballMachine
05-04-18, 18:39
Thanks! So it's sounding like New Years is not really a good time to be at any FKK, correct? I wonder where the best place to monger is then. Any thoughts?I think Palace was open at new years eve for the first time 2017 and that it was, of course, a party, but I might be wrong, ask at the Palace forum.

I know that Artemis in Berlin has always been closed on December 31 and January 1.

ExpatLover
05-04-18, 19:52
Thanks! So it's sounding like New Years is not really a good time to be at any FKK, correct? I wonder where the best place to monger is then. Any thoughts?If you travel to Germany don't hesitate to try escort, okay you will not enjoy all those naked girls around you, but it is also a bit boring with the time. But you will meet real German girls, not being fucked 20 times every day so the experience will be far better than with all those Romanian girls around for years and getting fucked 10000 or 30000 times by all kind of mongers.

UltraHappy
05-04-18, 23:15
Thanks! So it's sounding like New Years is not really a good time to be at any FKK, correct? I wonder where the best place to monger is then. Any thoughts?FKK is great place to be on Dec. 31st if you like spending your New Year Eve's with tons and tons of drunk guys.

MyTwoInches
05-04-18, 23:19
What do these sisters look like?Pale blonde and a cuter brown hair.

Gino02
05-05-18, 00:35
FKK is great place to be on Dec. 31st if you like spending your New Year Eve's with tons and tons of drunk guys.Globe in Zurich was super fun in 2018 NYE. Check out that thread.

Nympholepsy
05-05-18, 15:37
I understand we have totally different taste about girls. Viorica is only "a bit average face" to you. However, I consider Viorica is one of the most beautiful GFE girls in Sharks current lineup. She is very young, pretty, and honest.I think the truth lies somewhere in between. Far from stunning but well above average face. To be honest there are very few really pretty faces at Sharks, so average is not that hard to beat. The bodies are generally a higher standard than the faces. One blonde girl, has face like Kiera Knightly but less skinny. I find her really pretty, especially the smile, but in this case her body is not quite as good.

I did not find Megan to be specially pretty at all (and never desired to try her), but it is all personal taste.

I did see Viorica on the gambling machine. It only seems to take a short time before she gets bored and moves to that. Can't understand how these machines relieve boredom, but then the girls probably don't understand why we want to drop so much money to fuck very young girls with hot bodies, or in some cases even ugly ones. LOL I would never pay to fuck ugly ones! That seems silly. Viorica was certainly in the worth paying for category.

Be Wilder
05-05-18, 22:01
I tend to earmark Sharks for a Wednesday as the reduced entry of E50 tends to result in more punters which in turn results in more girls being present and it is almost as full as a Fri or Sat night and were possibly 70-80 girls overall and which included 7-8 girls I'd previously had. I took the train to Darmstadt and a taxi from there which cost around E12. As I wasn't able to find a hotel in Darmstadt I had to get a cab back to Frankfurt which cost nearly E80. I did check beforehand the last and first train back from Darmstadt which are around 1230 am and 415 am but I decided to take the easy option at 330 am. In between I had 4 sessions on what was another gorgeous day. Unfortunately the two girls I wanted to see from my recent visits (dark blonde Francesca and Evita) were not around but of course was enough to keep my hands and other parts full.

4. Dilek and Krystal: Saw an ex from Oase, a tidy light blonde called Francesca who I was tempted to take but wanted to start with a threesome incorporating Dilek. I first had Dilek in 2014 and this is now the fourth time with each time other than the first being a threesome. What attracts me to her is not so much her looks which are pleasant enough. Petite, pretty brunette with almost Turkic looks but her hefty natural tits which look bigger on her frame. In the room, she is always good and kissing and RO comes as standard. Dilek said these days she was a little uncomfortable with a threesome if she didn't go with one of her friends so poor Francesca was subbed with one of Dilek's blonde mates who is called Krystal. Krystal is slim, late 20's and has a totally overmade and fake look which I normally ignore with tits, tan, hair all geared towards a Barbie doll look.

The session itself was very good and Krystal was the better performer and I made it an hour. Lots of foreplay, double blowjob as well as taking turns, had them both sat on my face so I could eat them out, did them both in doggy but finished with Krystal sucking me off. E100.

5. Angelika: Very noticeable and big, middle aged woman from Latvia who sits at the bar on the kitchen side with huge saggy tits. Angelika must be over 50 years old and is very tall and her body quite frankly has lots of fat, wobbly bits. She has brown shoulder length hair which is greying but I imagine in her heyday she was a magnificent woman. I did nearly go with her last time as I do find something sexy about her and it makes a change from all the young, lithe bodies on offer. Was almost something kinky about going with her especially I very rarely go with a girl over 30 and she borders on GILF territory but I'd say the upper end of MILF category.

In the room she was fantastic. Some FK, had a feast on her mammaries getting really stuck in and she delivered one of the best blowies I've ever had. She has a skilled tongue where she can lick and suck at the same time. I also banged her in missionary but had to return to her blowing me for the finale. Overall, it was as good as I hoped and I left the room wit a filthy smile which returns when I think about the experience. I hope she's around next time and will team her up with a youngster for some mother-daughter roleplay (possibly a pale German with dyed red hair and big natural tits who sits nearby). E50.

6. Ariana: Had a massage and tried to sleep upstairs and when I was ready again it was nearly 3 am. Many of the girls had left including one of my favourites Ester who remains utterly gorgeous and would have been ideal for whatI had in mind (saw her leave and unlike many of the girls in their normal clothes and sans make up who look dowdy and plain she still looks beautiful). As an aside her friend Bianca called me a liar due to my last report on her lacklustre performance.

Anyway back to the matter at hand, grabbed a fairly attractive petite brown / blonde slim girl with natural small boobs and told her I might not be able to cum but do your best. She did her best but despite her sterling efforts she couldn't get me off (her blowie was too toothy and she had no oil to wank me off). E50.

7. Monika: No sooner had I paid Ariana I grabbed Monika and went back into the same room as I was sure there was another sot in the locker. Monika is a petite brunette with natural small to medium boobs and was prettier than Ariana. Her blowjob skills were also better and she got me going though she had to finish me off with an oily handjob. E50.

All in all, Sharks rarely fails and this night was no exception. I did think the quality was lower than on previous visits and were not that many difficult decisions to make but I certainly left a happy and contended man.

LiveBoarding
05-05-18, 23:24
They are quire easy to spot as they really look alike. They sit in the couch by the pole dance. The younger sister, Amalia is the one who is often on the prowl. She is thin with blond hair and red lipstick. While the older sister has a darker skin tone from tanning and dark hair. Just sit in that area and you'll notice the similar facial look.

What do these sisters look like?

NqCoolHandLuke
05-06-18, 13:08
I am going to be in Frankfurt on a Wednesday and Thursday later this month and was wondering which day to go to Sharks? I've been on Fridays before but not sure if the LU is good enough on Thursdays or do I risk the reduced entry Wednesday? I'll be having a first gander at Dietz on which ever day I don't go to sharks. Any thoughts?

Also any recommendations for a good anal provider at sharks? I had planned to do a session with Estephania but hear she has moved on.

LiveBoarding
05-06-18, 23:17
Wednesday is cheap entrance day. It means that many people show up because they can save 15 euros as the entrance is only 50 Euros. The LU is at its maximum but so is the crowd and wait for room. I prefer days like Thursdays as it is more quiet and even though the LU is smaller (still big compared to other clubs), you have more space to sit and roam around. No need to wait for room.

I am going to be in Frankfurt on a Wednesday and Thursday later this month and was wondering which day to go to Sharks? I've been on Fridays before but not sure if the LU is good enough on Thursdays or do I risk the reduced entry Wednesday? I'll be having a first gander at Dietz on which ever day I don't go to sharks. Any thoughts?

Also any recommendations for a good anal provider at sharks? I had planned to do a session with Estephania but hear she has moved on.

Nick The G
05-06-18, 23:23
Kade (former Electra) has now dark brown hair!

Jennifer, Ro, is back from Holidays with her towel.

Patrizia from Timișoara (with dark hair and big tattoo on one leg) was there too.

at least one hundred women around.

BadinSweet
05-07-18, 09:27
Evita is on long trips or she has retired? I was hoping to get a chance to try her out on my upcoming trips. Anyone knows her coming back schedule?

Her reputation and skills seems to be quite legendary. I was hoping to book her next time I come.

Maybe you took her with you or a long term holiday and not sharing her with us from now on. Is that the reason of your own retirement?She is still on a long vacation. An mentioned, she won't be back for a while. Ha ha, I wish I can take her on a long holiday with me but then I will fall in love with her even more 😜.

Nick The G
05-07-18, 12:56
She is still on a long vacation. An mentioned, she won't be back for a while. Ha ha, I wish I can take her on a long holiday with me but then I will fall in love with her even more 😜.I wonder why so many wish to fall in love, no-one ever says he wants to rise in love!

Der Auslander
05-07-18, 13:23
I wonder why so many wish to fall in love, no-one ever says he wants to rise in love!As this thing called 'love' is similar to a malady or a temporary mental disability, the English expression used is 'fall in love'. Just as you would 'fall sick' or 'fall ill'. You don't fall well, you get well. Likewise you don't get love (in the romantic sense), you 'fall in love'. The good news is that after a few years of habitation with the object of your affections, you generally get cured of this love disease :)

Nick The G
05-07-18, 16:20
As this thing called 'love' is similar to a malady or a temporary mental disability, the English expression used is 'fall in love'. Just as you would 'fall sick' or 'fall ill'. You don't fall well, you get well. Likewise you don't get love (in the romantic sense), you 'fall in love'. The good news is that after a few years of habitation with the object of your affections, you generally get cured of this love disease :)Everyone can fall for someone or can be in love with someone. But to rise in love?

EgyPunter
05-07-18, 16:35
Hey fellow mongers,

I will be in Frankfurt next Wednesday, willing to try my first FKK experience so what do you recommend for a first timer; go to Darmstadt for sharks or try something in Frankfurt like Mainhattan.

Also, is Wednesday overcrowded in sharks due to reduced entry fee?

Der Auslander
05-07-18, 16:43
Everyone can get pneumonia too!

To 'rise in love'. Well thinking about Enya, Patricia, Evita, Adina and Madelina makes a certain part of my anatomy rise. Not sure its love though! :)

Der Auslander
05-07-18, 20:05
Hey fellow mongers,

I will be in Frankfurt next Wednesday, willing to try my first FKK experience so what do you recommend for a first timer; go to Darmstadt for sharks or try something in Frankfurt like Mainhattan.

Also, is Wednesday overcrowded in sharks due to reduced entry fee?If you can get to FKK Sharks or FKK Oase without too much difficulty and have several hours to spend, that's where I would go. Good to see one of the MEGA-clubs!

If transportation is an issue or time is tight, then I guess Mainhattan or Palace could be fall back options.

I don't really get to visit Sharks too much on a Wednesday but I don't think you will have too much of an issue with crowding! Saturday evening seems to be the worst for crowding!

My one piece of advice is to try to stay not too far from the club which you visit.

Sirioja
05-07-18, 20:43
I think the truth lies somewhere in between. Far from stunning but well above average face. To be honest there are very few really pretty faces at Sharks, so average is not that hard to beat. The bodies are generally a higher standard than the faces. One blonde girl, has face like Kiera Knightly but less skinny. I find her really pretty, especially the smile, but in this case her body is not quite as good.

I did not find Megan to be specially pretty at all (and never desired to try her), but it is all personal taste.

I did see Viorica on the gambling machine. It only seems to take a short time before she gets bored and moves to that. Can't understand how these machines relieve boredom, but then the girls probably don't understand why we want to drop so much money to fuck very young girls with hot bodies, or in some cases even ugly ones. LOL I would never pay to fuck ugly ones! That seems silly. Viorica was certainly in the worth paying for category.So, many others saw Viorica playing on restaurant machine on this Sunday 22 April, bored to wait at the bar and killing boring time, as she said, because not so busy. I don't think she would have refused my business, but if I wanted Amira when I saw her eyes and woman type, if I wanted Raïssa for her sophisticated look, even Viorica was friendly and fresh natural look, but when You just had 6 visits at Globe since end of March, seeing and touching really sexy girls with top level in bed and under shower after you pay, I let her play, she didn't say she was busy or was waiting for a appointment.

On this very sunny Sunday, girls were quite free, Ester, Elif, Amalia, Roxy somebody showed me.

I agree for very few pretty faces at Sharks, this situation since Summer 2016 for my tastes. For example, Rebeka has beautiful body, but not attractive for her face. I need pretty face to enjoy kissing the girl, and only then, sex can be enjoyable.

Mechelen
05-07-18, 23:42
Hey fellow mongers,

Also, is Wednesday overcrowded in sharks due to reduced entry fee?Just go to Sharks. You will not regret.

ExpatLover
05-08-18, 04:58
Hey fellow mongers,

Also, is Wednesday overcrowded in sharks due to reduced entry fee?If you go through the forum you will get all the needed answers, nobody can tell you in advance what will be the LU or if the club will be overcrowded it is never the same.

Tedesco
05-08-18, 07:49
........ or try something in Frankfurt like Mainhattan. Also, is Wednesday overcrowded in sharks due to reduced entry fee?You want to jack of all trades device? You can have an open mind not knowing neither Mainhattan nor Sharks. But reports on the board already make you feel a burden of prejudices.

Your choice: going to Mainhattan being sure of a non crowded location (besides on trade fair time when Asians will come after 6 pm) and a dteriorating service level that makes you pay extra for what in other places you expect as standard. Or you go to Darmstadt. What does overcrowded mean in a location with enough space to hang around, especially when the outdoor area can be used, too. And if there is a need to wait some minutes for a free room, wait for. There are worse situations in life but to queue together with a girl for opening of the arena.

The Romanians who pull your leg being Italian or Spanish. You can find them in both venues.

What finally may make you angry isn't a difference in entry fee of 15 Euro but to be taken in by a girl promising you what later she won't realize. And perhaps even more the male stupidness to pay for this promise 100 Euro - but hardly a board member will talk or even write about such a personal mistake/disaster later making himself a target for blame.

Thus, make your own decision and check it out whereever you'll go.

AbcInFKK
05-08-18, 11:07
My background: late 20's, here for optics fuck (ideal is busty petite with good face, 18-early 20 yo). 2 years since last visit to fkks. Basic service good for me, don't need GFE.

Sharks (starting 2 weeks ago).

Day 1: Friday. Tired after long flight, got to Sharks around 12-1 pm. Did 3 girls.

- Ava: Brunette, Ro, early 20's, decent face, be-see cup. Decent BJ, first fuck in 2 year since last visit, came in 1 minute in missionary. Well that was short and got an "already?" from her LOL. Whatever, I came, plenty to come and will last longer in later sessions.

- Alief: Turned her down a few times and eventually circled back to her once I got a better view of her ass. Just wanted to pound that from behind. Her face is a bit chubby, but good see cups, perky ass, and okay face. Got a great blowjob, porn star style, had to stop her and start sex. She asked if because BJ was not that good or too good, too good too good, that tongue. Didn't want to pop in her mouth. Good session.

- 3rd girl. So not memorable that while I know there was a third, I don't remember a thing about her.

Day 9: Saturday. Long sex vacation. Rounding out trip here.

- Inca: only girl I did. Beautiful face for me. Petite body. Ro. 24 yo (looks 18-20). Very accommodating and great service. Full 30 min, not rushed. Spent time chatting with her after session. Surprised she isn't booked more. She needs more confidence and approach guys more. Very sweet girl.

Day 10: Sunday. Last day.

- Mia: petite, small tits, early 20's. Very peppy, small tits, decent session.

Overall: Sharks for me has best avg looking girl, but few of my type. Most girls out of clubs I visited in the early to mid 20's. Few to no girls 18-20. Many beautiful bodies, but faces turned me off (very picky about face). Facilities changed little since 2 years ago. They redid the cinema, disappointing the way it is now, not really for public sex anymore. Food is good, BBQ is good.

HungryStud101
05-08-18, 12:00

Also any recommendations for a good anal provider at sharks? I had planned to do a session with Estephania but hear she has moved on.Everyone should go to Sharks at least once.

Anastasia prefers anal. She is a crazy 19 year old RO girl with light skin and dirty blond hair and she is a little crazy with a perfect ass. Oh, and she is going to destroy any spontaneity with her wipes on your dick. She will use a wipe and another wipe followed by another wipe and then a dry towel and another wipe. And then repeat the process.

You will run through money here so bring plenty. If I were you I would prepare for at least three 1-hour sessions (3 x 100 Euro) and I believe you need to add 100 $ for each anal experience you tend to have. Add another $65 Euro to get in and another 50 Euro for beer. Then negotiate from here. I say plan on 1-hour sessions because the girl you see and have to have may require 100 Euro minimum to DFK and BBBJ and sometimes you have to pay the piper if you want to hear her play. However, I did seven sessions in two days and I did manage to negotiate three 50 Euro sessions so they are not out of the question.

ExpatLover
05-08-18, 20:49

Also any recommendations for a good anal provider at sharks? I had planned to do a session with Estephania but hear she has moved on.A little advice, just forget Dietz and concentrate on Shark or Oase, for me Dietz is just 0 even for free I will not go.

NqCoolHandLuke
05-08-18, 21:48
Everyone should go to Sharks at least once.

Anastasia prefers anal. She is a crazy 19 year old RO girl with light skin and dirty blond hair and she is a little crazy with a perfect ass. Oh, and she is going to destroy any spontaneity with her wipes on your dick. She will use a wipe and another wipe followed by another wipe and then a dry towel and another wipe. And then repeat the process.

You will run through money here so bring plenty. If I were you I would prepare for at least three 1-hour sessions (3 x 100 Euro) and I believe you need to add 100 $ for each anal experience you tend to have. Add another $65 Euro to get in and another 50 Euro for beer. Then negotiate from here. I say plan on 1-hour sessions because the girl you see and have to have may require 100 Euro minimum to DFK and BBBJ and sometimes you have to pay the piper if you want to hear her play. However, I did seven sessions in two days and I did manage to negotiate three 50 Euro sessions so they are not out of the question.Thanks for the advice HungryStud, I'll keep an eye out for Anastasia, totally agree everyone should go to sharks at least once, I enjoyed it so much last time despite being a little taken advantage of as newbie on upsell and service, till I got the hang of it, hoping to be a bit better this time at least in terms of service. Can't say I'll spend any less.

HungryStud101
05-09-18, 00:43
Thanks for the advice HungryStud, I'll keep an eye out for Anastasia, totally agree everyone should go to sharks at least once, I enjoyed it so much last time despite being a little taken advantage of as newbie on upsell and service, till I got the hang of it, hoping to be a bit better this time at least in terms of service. Can't say I'll spend any less.Oh OK, I thought you hadn't been. Yes, They are more sharky here than in the NRW but there are so many hot girls to choose from. I went to the Living Room last trip and I had to get over my initial disappointment but I ended up really liking it.

DrFaust
05-09-18, 07:52
- Inca: only girl I did. Beautiful face for me. Petite body. Ro. 24 yo (looks 18-20). Very accommodating and great service. Full 30 min, not rushed. Spent time chatting with her after session. Surprised she isn't booked more. She needs more confidence and approach guys more. Very sweet girl.

Overall: Food is good, BBQ is good.Inca / Inka once said that she does not approach customers because she feels upset when being declined. She chooses to offer her customers with love, and thus she desires to be treated as a lover.

Maybe she is not confident, or not professional enough, to put it in another way. But she is really different! She deserves real gentlemen who cherish this.

Sirioja
05-09-18, 17:56
Inca / Inka once said that she does not approach customers because she feels upset when being declined. She chooses to offer her customers with love, and thus she desires to be treated as a lover.

Maybe she is not confident, or not professional enough, to put it in another way. But she is really different! She deserves real gentlemen who cherish this.I didn't notice her, but the perfect behavior I look for. Next beauty with pretty face and such behavior will be my new weekly Eve. I don t care about the club, but I will love her.

TankTank123
05-10-18, 05:15
Inca / Inka once said that she does not approach customers because she feels upset when being declined. She chooses to offer her customers with love, and thus she desires to be treated as a lover.
Maybe she is not confident, or not professional enough, to put it in another way. But she is really different! She deserves real gentlemen who cherish this.This is BS from her. She approached me in March, and I have seen her approach many others. On the days I was there in March, she was heavily booked, maybe because she was new then.

Nonetheless, she is adorable and gave very good GFE service. I have had many sessions with her.

She looks like Janine and sits where Janine sat, except hair is short and she is flat chested.

LMatador
05-10-18, 07:42

5. Angelika: Very noticeable and big, middle aged woman from Latvia who sits at the bar on the kitchen side with huge saggy tits. Angelika must be over 50 years old and is very tall and her body quite frankly has lots of fat, wobbly bits. She has brown shoulder length hair which is greying but I imagine in her heyday she was a magnificent woman.My man isn't that Lithuanian Karina you're thinking of? That description fits her to a t. Latvian Angelika is not very tall and has shark's biggest butt.

AbcInFKK
05-10-18, 14:44

Maybe she is not confident, or not professional enough, to put it in another way. But she is really different! She deserves real gentlemen who cherish this.Consistent with what she told me. Doesn't expect customers to be as shy as they are, thinks they are there for the obvious reason so they should have no problem approaching girls they want. Tried to get her to approach more during my stay.

This is BS from her. She approached me in March, and I have seen her approach many others. On the days I was there in March, she was heavily booked, maybe because she was new then.

Nonetheless, she is adorable and gave very good GFE service. I have had many sessions with her.

She looks like Janine and sits where Janine sat, except hair is short and she is flat chested.Doesn't mean it's BS now. Rarely see her approach on Saturday and Sunday, and I was there whole days. Said she did try before, but any guys that wanted her would approach and she got rejected a lot when approaching so doesn't think it's effective. Honestly, I think she lacks confidence and doesn't take rejection well. She did say she has some regulars that schedule with her. I don't care about GFE, but would recommend her for anyone looking for that service. Adorable is the right word to describe her.

AbcInFKK
05-10-18, 15:35
- 3rd girl. So not memorable that while I know there was a third, I don't remember a thing about her.Remembered. Ex-globe girl. Mid 20's. Sharp face, great short haircut that framed her face really well, brunette. She was very popular and had rooms all night. Decent service.

Tp273
05-10-18, 19:03
After my return to Germany I decided to use my 20 E discount coupon on a Monday at FKK Sharks. They gave me the coupon the Monday before so the door fee was only 45 E this time. Also they gave me another 20 E discount coupon good for any future Monday or Tuesday visits. Be aware Tuesday is lingerie day and most of the girls will not be nude.

I didn't have very good luck with the girls at Sharks the week before but I figured for 45 E I could at least spend the day relaxing and enjoying the nude eye candy all around me. Throwing in the use of the facilities & getting a nice lunch, dinner,& Snacks along with unlimited soft drinks was an just an added bonus. I arrived around noon and after a nice lunch I hung out watching the nude parade while relaxing on a sofa near the money lockers. This was an ideal location. Many of the Girls would be walking past looking for new targets and some would be walking up the long spiral staircase located just to side of me with the Guy they just managed to snag. More importantly all the girls would have to come to the money lockers after a session to get paid. They then would enter the Girls locker room door located between the money lockers to freshen up. Finally they all would have to come back out that same door. Once in awhile a girl would either come over and sit on the arm of the sofa or lean over the back of the sofa and say " Hello. What's your name? " then " First time here? ". I told them I was relaxing and not ready yet. Most would say they would be back later & leave while a few persistent girls would tell me with them it would be different and they could make me ready. I would look at my watch & tell them to see in 3-4 hours. I tried a similar line last week at another club and told the girl to return in 3 hrs. Later I was with my friends Wazz & Skip when we ran into the girl again. She looked at me, then at her watch, then back at me and said " You have 59 minutes left"! I avoided her for the rest of the night.

Later that afternoon I went and got a Thai Massage for 30 E & then had a Sauna. After a shower I went to the relaxation area where the Girls are not suppose to bother the men. After a nice nap I wanted a snack so I had to run the gauntlet from the back of the club to the dining area. The plan was to look at the girls on the way without making eye contact but a few of them grabbed my arm as I passed them. I decided to use a line that EB, one of our buddies, used on the girls when he was there. My other buddy Wazz said he was going to use it but he usually was such a pussy and went off with the girl. When a hot black haired babe interlocked my arm with hers I let her do her pitch. I then took one of her hands and while looking at her I said " You are such a beautiful girl but I must tell you that I have recently enjoyed the pleasures of another women and I will be unable to do a session with you at this time" I then kissed her hand. The hot babe gave me a big smile as I dropped her hand and walked away. The next time I tried it the girl just looked at me and said in a very sexy accent " So you would Deny Me? I answered " Sorry. But I Must". She said she would see me later as she walked away.

Around 6 PM I had a very nice Dinner & then I went back out to the club floor. During the day I had talked to a number of girls and began narrowing the list down as I sat on my favorite Couch. "So You would Deny Me" girl was actually at the top of my list. I was watching out for Deny Me girl when I noticed her walking up the stair case with another guy in tow. Knowing I had 30-40 min. To wait I went back to the Dining area for some coffee & Desert. When I walked back into the main lounge I ran into the Angelina, a 30 YO black haired Romanian girl who had Cleopatra type eye Mascara on that made her eyes look oval shaped. She also wore bright red lipstick. My friend Skip had a session with her last week and said she was wild in the sack & had a great time with her. She also was the same girl who came into the relaxation area last week and woke me up from a nap. I knew she was aggressive but I was determined to hold my ground again with her. Angelina put her arm around my neck pulling against her hot body. She then told me we can have so much fun in the room together. I decided to play her game & string her along so I asked "How Much Fun"? She replied we can do kissing then she would do blowjob and sex. I inquired about 69 and she replied yes and then added that I can finish in her mouth. I asked how much all of this will cost me and she said 1/2 HR would be 100 E. She had my attention but more importantly during our conversation she had managed to work her thigh between my slightly open robe and was rubbing it between my legs. My "I am not ready" excuse had no chance of working here!

Angelina & I headed off to a side room where we had a great time. After she wiped off her lipstick we did a lot of kissing before she moved down for one of the better BBBJ's I had on this trip. The Girls middle name must have been Hoover! I enjoyed the BJ & I then moved her over on her back so I could explore her body and do some DATY. When I got her going I moved around for 69 for a while. Next she applied the condom and we did some her on top & then doggy. This was not a girl that takes things slow & easy so I grabbed her hips and went at her hard and fast. She was now making those Euro grunting noises but they were being drowned out by the sound of her Ass slamming against my thighs over & over. After some time I had her move on her back so I could get on top. I lifted her legs slightly and again went at it hard & fast. Just as I was nearing the end I sat up, pulled off the condom, & told her now! Angelina quickly sat up sideways grabbing my Dick in one hand while engulfing it with her entire mouth. She reached her other hand around placing it on my Ass pulling me further into her mouth. At the same time she sucked harder. Each time she increased the suction slightly I found myself letting out a groan & a small shutter until she drained me dry. This was probably the loudest I had ever been while finishing. Damn if this girl didn't know her way around a dick! When she was satisfied that she left nothing behind Angelina released me and as she looked up at me she inquired " was everything good for you?" I replied very good. About an hour later Angelina approached me again but I told her it wasn't going to happen. This time she used her hand under my robe to convince me but after a minute she realized I was telling the truth. I had no interest in seeing anyone else either that night.

Turgid
05-10-18, 19:15
My man isn't that Lithuanian Karina you're thinking of? That description fits her to a t. Latvian Angelika is not very tall and has shark's biggest butt.Actually, last year when I met Lithuanian Karina she did not have lots of wobbly fat. She was indeed big and tall. I did 'date' the Latvian whose name I thought was Angelina, but stand to be corrected. Very good service as was to be expected.

Tedesco
05-10-18, 23:04
Actually, last year when I met Lithuanian Karina she did not have lots of wobbly fat. She was indeed big and tall. I did 'date' the Latvian whose name I thought was Angelina, but stand to be corrected. Very good service as was to be expected.Karina is tall, that's right. Two years ago we both took the bus from Darmstadt cnetral station to Sharks. Karina wearing blue jeans and close-fitting nubuck-leather boots. Really attractive woman.

Anjelica is also a marvellous woman.

Pistons
05-10-18, 23:11
Actually, last year when I met Lithuanian Karina she did not have lots of wobbly fat. She was indeed big and tall. I did 'date' the Latvian whose name I thought was Angelina, but stand to be corrected. Very good service as was to be expected.Given our other famous Angelina at Sharks, is there allowed to be two girls with the same name at this club?

Sirioja
05-11-18, 07:16
Remembered. Ex-globe girl. Mid 20's. Sharp face, great short haircut that framed her face really well, brunette. She was very popular and had rooms all night. Decent service.Maybe small Raïssa with sophisticated short black hairstyle. I enjoyed with her for 1 expensive hour on Sunday 22 April, sexier for my eyes than Viorica.

SpermBirds
05-11-18, 16:56
Viorica might play at the fruitmachines, not my problem in the end. If she's bored, ok, her choice and I couldn't care less to be honest. She's straightforward and honest, provides above average service including DFK on level for the mandatory half hour price, no upselling, no cheating on time, no bad behaviour and in the sack she's worth more than the large majority of Sharks girls without any doubt. No reason to not recommend her. If all girls at Sharks would have her behaviour room- and service wise, they should install 100 fruit machines. Nothing turns me off more than the upsell-procedures from several others. Then I rather invest 50 E in the fruit machines myself!

UncleOx
05-11-18, 17:30
For Dina's fans, looks like she will return next week! Wish I could be there. Please take good care of her.Did anyone see Dina, our famous Hungarian beauty Queen of Sharks, appeared in Sharks after Mr. BadinSweet announcement? I didn't see any discussion about her on ISG board.

I am going to visit Sharks in early June. Would like to meet Dina if she is available. If not, haha, I would use these extra budgets to make Roxy, Inka, Mihaela, Alexandra and Jennifer more pleased. LOL.

Lhaxas
05-11-18, 22:01
So, I'm new here and have been reading the past couple hundred of pages and am planning to visit sharks in October this year. I just have a few basic questions.

1. I notice a lot of comments on bodies, but how are the girls faces? No point having a 8-9/10 body if you've got a 4 face.

2. What would be the ideal days of the week for a first timer and what time of day on said days?

Thank you for your help, and I look forward to reading more entertaining reports.

MyTwoInches
05-12-18, 01:47
Viorica gives fine service. BBBJ, DFK, the works. Don't be fooled by demeanor in the hall. Got to pay of course. Worth it.

Sirioja
05-12-18, 10:05
Did anyone see Dina our famous Hungarian beauty Queen of Sharks, appeared in Sharks after Mr. BadinSweet announcement? I didn't see any discussion about her on ISG board.

I am going to visit Sharks in early June. Would like to meet Dina if she is available. If not, haha, I would use these extra budgets to make Roxy, Inka, Mihaela, Alexandra and Jennifer more pleased. LOL.Dina not seen on this Friday, nor Nicoletta, nor Mersi. Sweet and lovely Inca, yes. Roxy, yes. Also Viorica. I think Elektra now chestnut with light make up, much prettier than before. My friend Anita now, but Larissa forever for my love for her. Dylek to compete with Brenda / Lea not seen. Corina. Hu. Tall blond Francesca, it was really funny she came to me, 5 mn after being told about me by always same guy. Stefi, Sali. Tu, Bianka, Elif but no Amalia, pretty Anastasia, Raïssa, Melani.

So slow before 4 pm on this Friday, dead after 3.30 am. Really no problem to get girls You want, not at all GT crowd. Most of girls were not much busy, even it s beginning of month.

Had to work hard to find Emina, because she is a woman and I love women, and MonaLisa who arrived late and was a really good surprise and still after our room. No upselling for both, 1 h for 100 . I didn t repeat with smiling Raïssa even I enjoyed her on my previous visit, but because of her upselling 100 for 30 mn, I can pay once to try, like with Madi2 , but I don t repeat when upselling. Globe worth Globe rate for sexy girls with really high level in bed, Sharks is only Sharks for casting, not same level and can t also compete with Wellcum for casting, and GT for level in bed.

Ortos
05-12-18, 16:52
I visited Sharks a few times over the past week or so. To be honest, I found the LU rather variable from day to day, and as a general statement not too impressive, though there were a few known girls with good performance history, just not too many. I found myself sticking to a few girls I knew, but I did find a hidden gem sitting on the round thingy near the back kino entrance: a quiet yet very erotic girl named Evelyn (note: NOT Evelina.).

Wow what a find! Very GFE-type hour sessions with her, all the intimate elements one might look for, each delivered in an unrushed, very satisfying manner. With the overall LU not at its best, and with mongering conditions on some nights unfavorable, it was a true delight, almost a saviour to go up the stairs hand in hand with Evelyn. And as is often the case, with each session things just got better and better with her.

Personal observation: I thought things were better overall at Oase: many girls on my to-do list, and many more attract choices. Unlike others' recent reports, I experienced no issues with upselling or any form of upsetting behaviour at either Oase or Sharks.

A few additional notes about recent visits to Sharks:

I've already commented that, imo, the Sharks LU this past week was not too impressive (maybe I'm too picky or just jaded?) But I saw lots of new-yet-undesirable girls (too fat, old, or whatever) and there was always the normal cadre of regular girls that one sees virtually every day there. But as indicated at the top of this post: there are always hidden gems (like for me Evelyn) to be found in this (and most any club), you just got to work the LU and talk to as many girls that you can, until you find / make the connection.

I never saw German girls like Mandy (daytime) or Lara in the past few weeks. Heavy tatooted Gina was there on and off fairly often. So was Brenda / Brandy (for whoever wants to go there, not me! Other (for me) "no-go" but seemingly always there girls like Bianca (what a stuck-up snob!), Emma and Melanie (absolutely never with her!) were in their usual places virtually every night. BTW: Melanie got a fatter ass now, LOL. Hard to believe that the very positive girl, both looks, performance and behaviour, Madalina, hangs out with these two quite a bit. So you cannot always paint all girls within a given clique with the same brush. Some maybe total disaster girls in the room, but another girl in her same group might be off-the-hook amazing. One of my friends went with Rebecca (long blonde hair, bombshell looks, hangs out at kino-end of bar) said she was a great performer in the room (he did 1 hour + CIM), yet she hangs out with mediocre performers in her clique at that end of the bar. So go figure?

There were times when it was a "Buyer's Market" meaning almost any girl was available / free to go (cf. Sirioja's comment below: "Really no problem to get girls you want. " The problem was, for me, there were not that many girls I truly wanted, and that out of a fairly large number of girls.), but at other times (like the predictable Weds and Sat night "sausage-fests") there were just too many men relative to the number of desirable or even semi-desirable girls, and a negative (again imo) atmosphere prevailed inside the club. But even so, the guys just kept on coming into the club, so this place has true momentum.

Positives: The garden was at it's best, with very good (warm) weather conditions generally. It was a pleasure to enjoy stints of relaxation between sessions on a lounger in the garden, which after sunset, was quite empty and quiet, a far cry from the mayhem inside sometimes. With the mild weather: Already, some of the rooms were getting just too hot, and it's only early May! When will the Sharks management, enjoying such business momentum right now, take the basic step to install air-conditioning is some of the rooms? I know: Probably never. (Even the investment-shy World did that a year or so ago, and there the rooms a pretty shitty generally, but the air-con is a big plus during summer months.)

Nick The G
05-12-18, 22:42
I never saw German girls like Mandy (daytime) or Lara in the past few weeks.I saw Mandy there on penultimate Sunday in April, and on the first two Wednesdays in May.

AbcInFKK
05-12-18, 23:30
So, I'm new here and have been reading the past couple hundred of pages and am planning to visit sharks in October this year. I just have a few basic questions.

1. I notice a lot of comments on bodies, but how are the girls faces? No point having a 8-9/10 body if you've got a 4 face.

2. What would be the ideal days of the week for a first timer and what time of day on said days?

Thank you for your help, and I look forward to reading more entertaining reports.Face is killer for me, why I only room 2-3 girls if lucky at some of the clubs. Bodies are great, ranges from 6-10 depending on tastes. Many choices. Face for me I would rate average around 5-7. I'll settle for a 7 face, but finding an 8 face is difficult.

Fri-Sat is best for me. Most line up, enough guys so girls aren't harassing / zoning in on you. When it gets to be around 7-8 pm is when you see a girl you like, go for her or else she'll get taken quick. Hesitating can cause hours of waiting for that girl, sometimes a guy will buy her for the entire night. So if you're picky, act fast. I show up near opening, get some food, go outside relax, harder to do in October. You'll be bored most of the time if you're not chatting with fellow mongers. Met some very friendly people at the clubs, chatted the entire day between sessions. That's what this board doesn't get across at times, the hours in between sessions. Staring at naked girls and them approaching you gets boring quicker than you think. Then when line up for morning is done, you have few hours to kill till you see new faces. Everyone from line up will arrive by around 8-9 pm, club closes around 4-5 am. That's a long time if not many girls actually interests you.

AbcInFKK
05-13-18, 00:16
Maybe small Rassa with sophisticated short black hairstyle. I enjoyed with her for 1 expensive hour on Sunday 22 April, sexier for my eyes than Viorica.That might be her. Angled cut that framed her face nicely. Easily tell she had her hair professionally done. I'm sure she's able to give great service for how much and how long she was booked throughout the night.

Sirioja
05-13-18, 00:51
That might be her. Angled cut that framed her face nicely. Easily tell she had her hair professionally done. I'm sure she's able to give great service for how much and how long she was booked throughout the night.Raïssa says to have worked at Globe. She doesn't want to work GFE for less than 100 for 30 mn. Smiling and lovely as she is, for sure I would have repeated if she was on club rate, but I didn't repeat. Only once to test when upselling.

PaulInZurich
05-13-18, 03:51
Rassa says to have worked at Globe. She doesn't want to work GFE for less than 100 for 30 mn.What was her name in Globe?

Lhaxas
05-13-18, 06:34
Face is killer for me, why I only room 2-3 girls if lucky at some of the clubs. Bodies are great, ranges from 6-10 depending on tastes. Many choices. Face for me I would rate average around 5-7. I'll settle for a 7 face, but finding an 8 face is difficult.

Fri-Sat is best for me. Most line up, enough guys so girls aren't harassing / zoning in on you. When it gets to be around 7-8 pm is when you see a girl you like, go for her or else she'll get taken quick. Hesitating can cause hours of waiting for that girl, sometimes a guy will buy her for the entire night. So if you're picky, act fast. I show up near opening, get some food, go outside relax, harder to do in October. You'll be bored most of the time if you're not chatting with fellow mongers. Met some very friendly people at the clubs, chatted the entire day between sessions. That's what this board doesn't get across at times, the hours in between sessions. Staring at naked girls and them approaching you gets boring quicker than you think. Then when line up for morning is done, you have few hours to kill till you see new faces. Everyone from line up will arrive by around 8-9 pm, club closes around 4-5 am. That's a long time if not many girls actually interests you.That honestly doesn't sound too bad, based on what you've described. I don't imagine I'll be too picky since this will be my first FK experience, but I can imagine if you go to them on a regular basis you would quickly grow desensitized and stick to a strict few girls. Thanks for your help though, I can't wait to see what's in store for me in October!

Sirioja
05-13-18, 07:39
What was her name in Globe?She is small brunette with sophisticated short hairstyle, a bit long nose, all natural body, very smiling now. I never noticed her at Globe, but she is above for look at Sharks for my eyes. I didn't ask her, she just told me she worked at Globe. Not blond silicon Raïssa now at Globe, I wanted to try, but if I have to work hard to find attractive girls at Sharks, too many beauties at Globe on April and I didn't even go with Megan nor Misha nor Raïssa nor Heidi nor Larissa, when I would run for them in Germany at the moment. Sexy beauties with pretty face are a bit rare in Germany at the moment. But too much silicon at Globe, for tornado Selina, or Sofia. Only Anissa has great silicon job.

Member #4636
05-13-18, 10:15
I must be the only one here that was disappointed from the club. I visited on a Thursday around 6. 30 pm. In the entrance they told me that they don't accept credit cards for the entrance fee and that if I needed cash there is a cash machine! But my point is not to spend my cash but to save the cash for the girls, I don't know why it is so hard for them to understand it, had the same issue in palace. And hey (to spell it out) why don't I ever get a receipt when I pay only cash for the entrance?? I assume you can guess why.

When I entered the main room it was like a shock to me. Like a super market of girls shopping. So many ladies but with average under 6 and many old men as well. So much smoke I could hardly breath. I rested for a while trying to find a target girl but nothing interested. I decided to go to the sauna and there where already 10 men inside so I changed my mind. I was bored in 40 minutes and then decided to check the food which was average OK but palace is better, so is Artemis. I walked back to the main room where 2-3 fat ladies approached me. After an hour I was pissed and decided to leave the club without a session. I paid 65 euro, train tickets to and from FRA and taxi from station to the club and back, total budget 110 euro just to eat and check the outside garden of the club. Maybe I will visit again and be more lucky but not so sure, would rather try Oase or World.

PinballMachine
05-13-18, 10:38
Is there several floors in Sharks? If so, what is located on the different floors?

Sirioja
05-13-18, 11:52
I visited Sharks a few times over the past week or so. To be honest, I found the LU rather variable from day to day, and as a general statement not too impressive, though there were a few known girls with good performance history, just not too many. I found myself sticking to a few girls I knew, but I did find a hidden gem sitting on the round thingy near the back kino entrance: a quiet yet very erotic girl named Evelyn (note: NOT Evelina.).

Wow what a find! Very GFE-type hour sessions with her, all the intimate elements one might look for, each delivered in an unrushed, very satisfying manner. With the overall LU not at its best, and with mongering conditions on some nights unfavorable, it was a true delight, almost a saviour to go up the stairs hand in hand with Evelyn. And as is often the case, with each session things just got better and better with her.

Personal observation: I thought things were better overall at Oase: many girls on my to-do list, and many more attract choices. Unlike others' recent reports, I experienced no issues with upselling or any form of upsetting behaviour at either Oase or Sharks.Slow Friday 11 May, even sunny, at Sharks, with many girls waiting. Not my business, I'm not their pimp to get the money, but I wonder how many didn't make a room or enough to pay entry.

I was happy to see always lovely Madalina and better than my 2 rooms was to speak with Larissa LR.

Same level for casting than Oase for me. No sensual woman, Amira.

Member #4585
05-13-18, 12:15

Thank you for your help, and I look forward to reading more entertaining reports.It can be that there is a lot going on or not much going on depending on what is happening in the collective consciousness. A messe going on in October could have a big bearing on your visit.

Sundays and Wednesdays are cheap Charles' days where entry is 50 bucks for part or all of the day respectively. The atmosphere and the line-up can be more extensive these days but sometimes they are underwhelming.

Fridays and Saturdays are the high point days for line up but then some girls do not work on these days for various reasons so you will not see all the potential girls that are working that week.

For example, the German superstar Mandy will work Fridays but not the Saturday usually. If you are looking for the two sisters Amalia and Elif you may find one is working such as Elif but Amalia is back home in Romania.

Tuesdays are a little more "dead" compared to other days. It is also dress day at Sharks like it is at World.

Thursdays are also an off day when I have been having a low headcount as the girls rest up for the weekend days of Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Mondays can be surprisingly good since there is the offer for paying full price and getting a 20 buck discount to be used on another Monday or Tuesday visit.

What is essentially been said is that whatever the day, there is something to do in a FKK.

A lot depends on your expectations and what it is that you want to do.

When you can, you can also add some entertaining reports yourself.

Sedition
05-13-18, 14:46
I'm returning and visiting Frankfurt again the first weekend of June in 3 weeks. Quite excited, why first trip was last year August and I had a quite fun time at sharks going there multiple days in the week and enjoying every time.

I definitely got taken for a ride and had to learn some hard lessons (like threesomes with up sellers are much more dangerous than I think) but learned and had fun.

Curious if there are any major events or conferences that may make things busy that weekend?

Line up I guess is hard to guess but given its summer I'm assuming more girls since less holidays and more traffic from guys in the beautiful patio.

Hoping to check out some of the new girls in the area. I assume despite all the new laws pricing and service is similar just needing to show you know what you are taking about and won't be scammed?

Kosher Kowboy
05-13-18, 15:51
What is essentially been said is that whatever the day, there is something to do in a FKK.

A lot depends on your expectations and what it is that you want to do.

When you can, you can also add some entertaining reports yourself.Absolutely right Bituman.

Coming from a Maximum Security Sexual Prison in the United States any day at Sharks or a FKK club is great even if the LU to the locals or regular European guys is considered weak. I will happily take any clubs LU on its absolute worse day over anything in the United States. In fact I would take the worst of the Sharks (not her, you know who) on New Years Eve and pay double (I think NYE is 2 X regular rates) if given the choice of that or any girl here. All relative to where we are from, our expectations and desires.

I'll try to work on some reports after the next trip. Not sure if I can make them entertaining but I will deliver on 'disgusting'.

AbcInFKK
05-13-18, 16:32
That honestly doesn't sound too bad, based on what you've described. I don't imagine I'll be too picky since this will be my first FK experience, but I can imagine if you go to them on a regular basis you would quickly grow desensitized and stick to a strict few girls. Thanks for your help though, I can't wait to see what's in store for me in October!I thought I wouldn't be picky either the first time I went (2 years ago), and this is the first time back mongering in those 2 years. Your mindset changes really fast when girls become scarce, to the easiest thing to get around. Never would I have thought it was a chore to turn away naked girls in their 20's all day long haha. But it happened. Mid tier girls in these clubs look better than most American girls, and if they were in US, I would have taken them because they're so much hotter than what I can get here. But it's different in these clubs. Once you figure out you can only pop 2-4 times in a day, your pops becomes the scarce resource. You need to preserve those pops for the days ahead and for the best girls. There's regret if you didn't pop enough for the value is so much better at these clubs, but also regret if you popped too much in a day and then see a girl you really wanted but can no longer get it up.

Member #4581
05-13-18, 20:48
I thought I wouldn't be picky either the first time I went (2 years ago), and this is the first time back mongering in those 2 years. Your mindset changes really fast when girls become scarce, to the easiest thing to get around. Never would I have thought it was a chore to turn away naked girls in their 20's all day long haha. But it happened. Mid tier girls in these clubs look better than most American girls, and if they were in US, I would have taken them because they're so much hotter than what I can get here. But it's different in these clubs. Once you figure out you can only pop 2-4 times in a day, your pops becomes the scarce resource. You need to preserve those pops for the days ahead and for the best girls. There's regret if you didn't pop enough for the value is so much better at these clubs, but also regret if you popped too much in a day and then see a girl you really wanted but can no longer get it up.Pops are scarce indeed.

Much better to assume you will not pop in every session. Typically, on my last day, I can make it happen once or twice at most, but also know that my next visit is a long time away; I go hog wild and take a bunch of sessions, knowing fully that I will not pop and quite likely even lose my erection midway through some of those sessions. Sometimes I tell the girls upfront that I am taking the session simply because I want to sample as many girls as possible, ad they give me this weird look as if I am half crazy (they are probably right).

Men have the same thing with girls and remote control. I can't focus on what's on TV because I am wondering what else is on some other channel. When I am with a girl, I am wondering who else am I missing!

Member #4585
05-13-18, 21:02
Pops are scarce indeed.

Much better to assume you will not pop in every session. Typically, on my last day, I can make it happen once or twice at most, but also know that my next visit is a long time away; I go hog wild and take a bunch of sessions, knowing fully that I will not pop and quite likely even lose my erection midway through some of those sessions. Sometimes I tell the girls upfront that I am taking the session simply because I want to sample as many girls as possible, ad they give me this weird look as if I am half crazy (they are probably right).

Men have the same thing with girls and remote control. I can't focus on what's on TV because I am wondering what else is on some other channel. When I am with a girl, I am wondering who else am I missing!This is FOMO.

Fear of missing out.

AbcInFKK
05-13-18, 21:13
Pops are scarce indeed.

Men have the same thing with girls and remote control. I can't focus on what's on TV because I am wondering what else is on some other channel. When I am with a girl, I am wondering who else am I missing!I'm so picky, but picking up extra sessions since I know it'll be a year or more before I can come back is a factor.

Always wanting to pop in a session is something I'm rethinking. I like long BJ, but many girls are reluctant to suck for more than 5-10 min. Thinking next time, if I know I'm not likely to pop, I'll offer a girl a challenge, 50 e for 30 min BJ, give you the extra 50 e if you make me CIM. Wonder if girls will take that challenge. Likely give them a tip if they go full 30 min without making me cum haha.

Sirioja
05-13-18, 21:49
I must be the only one here that was disappointed from the club. I visited on a Thursday around 6. 30 pm. In the entrance they told me that they don't accept credit cards for the entrance fee and that if I needed cash there is a cash machine! But my point is not to spend my cash but to save the cash for the girls, I don't know why it is so hard for them to understand it, had the same issue in palace. And hey (to spell it out) why don't I ever get a receipt when I pay only cash for the entrance?? I assume you can guess why.

When I entered the main room it was like a shock to me. Like a super market of girls shopping. So many ladies but with average under 6 and many old men as well. So much smoke I could hardly breath. I rested for a while trying to find a target girl but nothing interested. I decided to go to the sauna and there where already 10 men inside so I changed my mind. I was bored in 40 minutes and then decided to check the food which was average OK but palace is better, so is Artemis. I walked back to the main room where 2-3 fat ladies approached me. After an hour I was pissed and decided to leave the club without a session. I paid 65 euro, train tickets to and from FRA and taxi from station to the club and back, total budget 110 euro just to eat and check the outside garden of the club. Maybe I will visit again and be more lucky but not so sure, would rather try Oase or World.After visiting GT, LR, Samya, YY, 6 ens, Oase, PSR, Babylon, on last months, Sharks is not the worst casting at the moment, but Thursday is not the best day at Sharks, Friday and Monday or even Sunday are better. Inca said Saturday is not the best day for business, because different kind of clients, Sandra also said so, so some girls may not work on Saturday.

Not Savvy
05-13-18, 21:49

Maybe you took her with you or a long term holiday and not sharing her with us from now on. Is that the reason of your own retirement?The fact that Evita no longer publicly conceals the existence of the lover in her SNS shows that the change in her strategy for her professional activity. It is unlikely that Evita will stop working. But as she can no longer play the card of potential girlfriend with all her regulars as before, the investment of her customers on Evita will decrease considerably.

This is a very interesting case to observe.

Lhaxas
05-13-18, 22:04
Absolutely right Bituman.

Coming from a Maximum Security Sexual Prison in the United States any day at Sharks or a FKK club is great even if the LU to the locals or regular European guys is considered weak. I will happily take any clubs LU on its absolute worse day over anything in the United States. In fact I would take the worst of the Sharks (not her, you know who) on New Years Eve and pay double (I think NYE is 2 X regular rates) if given the choice of that or any girl here. All relative to where we are from, our expectations and desires.

I'll try to work on some reports after the next trip. Not sure if I can make them entertaining but I will deliver on 'disgusting'.I agree with your point about the environment being a maximum security prison. I'm from Canada, and the girls here are awful, you'RE lucky if you go an entire week seeing a 7/10 face and body. Most girls are heavily overweight and put next to no effort on the appearance, always wearing sweaters and sweatpants to hide the rolls. Now mind you these are university / college aged women too. So I have no doubt I'll have a much more enjoyable experience in Germany.

Sedition
05-14-18, 01:53
I agree with your point about the environment being a maximum security prison. I'm from Canada, and the girls here are awful, you'RE lucky if you go an entire week seeing a 7/10 face and body. Most girls are heavily overweight and put next to no effort on the appearance, always wearing sweaters and sweatpants to hide the rolls. Now mind you these are university / college aged women too. So I have no doubt I'll have a much more enjoyable experience in Germany.Weird the Montreal scene is pretty amazing in my opinion if I lived there I'the never run out of hot girls to fuck.

Kosher Kowboy
05-14-18, 02:32
I agree with your point about the environment being a maximum security prison. I'm from Canada, and the girls here are awful, .Where in Canada do you come from? Sure you aren't from Texas, sounds pretty accurate for our ' girls'.

Weird the Montreal scene is pretty amazing in my opinion if I lived there I'the never run out of hot girls to fuck.That is what I thought. I just looked at about ten ads on the Montreal board under ' Independents' and am sick to my stomach, 7 of them were gorgeous and 3 better than average. 250-350 Canadian bucks. Some do half hours for even less. Even the street walker I did there (they were hanging out on St. Catherine's street in front of the Dunkin Donuts last time there) was better looking than our garbage.

Maybe Montreal is an exception for the Canucks and the other markets not as good. I remember Windsor being great too but that was middle 1990's, maybe it is not good anymore.

Regardless of how good Canada is or not I am sure you will greatly enjoy Sharks or any other establishment you may choose and the fine offerings Germany has for us to enjoy. Have a good time with the ladies.

Lhaxas
05-14-18, 03:26
Weird the Montreal scene is pretty amazing in my opinion if I lived there I'the never run out of hot girls to fuck.Montreal is definitely a different story, and is well known for its wonderful p4 p scene. The rest of Canada, not so much. Most girls will be 5's and charge 200 for 30 minutes or 270/ HR which is insane.

Where in Canada do you come from? Sure you aren't from Texas, sounds pretty accurate for our ' girls'.

That is what I thought. I just looked at about ten ads on the Montreal board under ' Independents' and am sick to my stomach, 7 of them were gorgeous and 3 better than average. 250-350 Canadian bucks. Some do half hours for even less. Even the street walker I did there (they were hanging out on St. Catherine's street in front of the Dunkin Donuts last time there) was better looking than our garbage.

Maybe Montreal is an exception for the Canucks and the other markets not as good. I remember Windsor being great too but that was middle 1990's, maybe it is not good anymore.

Regardless of how good Canada is or not I am sure you will greatly enjoy Sharks or any other establishment you may choose and the fine offerings Germany has for us to enjoy. Have a good time with the ladies.I'm from Saskatchewan, and the scene here isn't good at all. Lots of fake photos and bait and switch. That's why I like what I've read about FKK's. There's no chance for a girl to cheat you with fake photos and being welcomed by a land whale who wants $270 for an HR at the hotel door.

Member #4585
05-14-18, 07:39
Is there several floors in Sharks? If so, what is located on the different floors?There is two levels to Sharks. Ground is the lounge and wellness area, a number of fuck rooms, the fish tank, restautant plus changing rooms for men and women and reception.

The next level is a combination of mezzanine floor where there is jacuzzi, relax area and cave like fuck rooms on one side and on the opposite side is the VIP rooms and normal fuck rooms.

PuntTheWorld2
05-14-18, 14:43
Weird the Montreal scene is pretty amazing in my opinion if I lived there I'the never run out of hot girls to fuck.100% in agreeable. Toronto scene is great as well. Lots of great agencies and well known, well reviewed indys. The American exchange rate doesn't hurt either.

PinballMachine
05-14-18, 18:32
There is two levels to Sharks. Ground is the lounge and wellness area, a number of fuck rooms, the fish tank, restautant plus changing rooms for men and women and reception.

The next level is a combination of mezzanine floor where there is jacuzzi, relax area and cave like fuck rooms on one side and on the opposite side is the VIP rooms and normal fuck rooms.Thanks, VIP rooms, HM. I guess they have a different price tag?

ExpatLover
05-14-18, 20:41
Where in Canada do you come from? Sure you aren't from Texas, sounds pretty accurate for our ' girls'.

That is what I thought. I just looked at about ten ads on the Montreal board under ' Independents' and am sick to my stomach, 7 of them were gorgeous and 3 better than average. 250-350 Canadian bucks. Some do half hours for even less. Even the street walker I did there (they were hanging out on St. Catherine's street in front of the Dunkin Donuts last time there) was better looking than our garbage.

Regardless of how good Canada is or not I am sure you will greatly enjoy Sharks or any other establishment you may choose and the fine offerings Germany has for us to enjoy. Have a good time with the ladies.Poor guys, how can you survive there, paying a lot to fuck ugly and cheating girls, we are far from that in the German FKK.

Tedesco
05-14-18, 21:27
Toronto scene is great as well. Lots of great agencies and well known, well reviewed indys. The American exchange rate doesn't hurt either.Sorry guys, but who cares in this section about Toronto or Montreal?

Sirioja
05-14-18, 23:45
Is there several floors in Sharks? If so, what is located on the different floors?2 floors and a garden. Rooms everywhere. I love wood chalets in the garden, like in my mountains. I told to MonaLisa I wanted to go in elephant room, where I enjoyed Florentina.

Turgid
05-14-18, 23:56
I'm so picky, but picking up extra sessions since I know it'll be a year or more before I can come back is a factor.

Always wanting to pop in a session is something I'm rethinking. I like long BJ, but many girls are reluctant to suck for more than 5-10 min. Thinking next time, if I know I'm not likely to pop, I'll offer a girl a challenge, 50 e for 30 min BJ, give you the extra 50 e if you make me CIM. Wonder if girls will take that challenge. Likely give them a tip if they go full 30 min without making me cum haha.Been there done that, been disappointed. Do not make that proposal to a girl with whom you have never sessioned. Do it with a girl with known BJ credentials from personal experience, then lie back and enjoy. BB it can actually be better than 30 mins of CFS.

Delta Indigo
05-15-18, 08:47
I'm so picky, but picking up extra sessions since I know it'll be a year or more before I can come back is a factor.

Always wanting to pop in a session is something I'm rethinking. I like long BJ, but many girls are reluctant to suck for more than 5-10 min. Thinking next time, if I know I'm not likely to pop, I'll offer a girl a challenge, 50 e for 30 min BJ, give you the extra 50 e if you make me CIM. Wonder if girls will take that challenge. Likely give them a tip if they go full 30 min without making me cum haha.I normally don't offer this straight off the bat. But if a girl tries to upsell in the room and ask me if I want better service for 100, these are sharky upsellers and this works on them, I say I warn you "I don't finish easily", but if you can make me finish in your mouth then you will get an extra 50. A lot are confident they can but they can't and I get a pretty good blow job for 50.

I have tried this 4 or 5 times and in my case it always worked.

Chongmal
05-15-18, 12:46
I normally don't offer this straight off the bat. But if a girl tries to upsell in the room and ask me if I want better service for 100, these are sharky upsellers and this works on them, I say I warn you "I don't finish easily", but if you can make me finish in your mouth then you will get an extra 50. A lot are confident they can but they can't and I get a pretty good blow job for 50.

I have tried this 4 or 5 times and in my case it always worked.This works until they talk. One guaranteed she could make me pop in ten minutes of action. I told her if she did, I would give her €100, if she failed it was free. She pre-gamed with her hand and then we started the clock on her go. I had to tell her twice this was a hands free affair. At about 8 minutes 45 seconds she pulled off and started complaining that I wasn't normal. After extending to 1 hour I was able to finish and at the lockers I got my free session but I gave her a €100 tip in hopes of scoring a rematch.

BarryManila
05-15-18, 15:51
Any sighting of Russian Viktoria currently?Viktoria stopped working and will not be back at Sharks.

BarryManila
05-15-18, 18:23
Ex World-Ina ... sitting next to Daria, near the entrance to the cinema. Her name at Sharks is Delia.Delia had to leave the club last week, even her new fake tits didn't help. The reason was bad service!