PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Tedesco
01-31-19, 08:56
….that Elif and Amalia are not there or not anymore…..According to a punter on a German board 80-90 Ggrls were in the grid this Wednesday. He even made a shortlist of names but didn't mention these two chicks.

Takedown
01-31-19, 14:11
There's a German WG who works afternoons and later hours that have always sparked my interest. She's probably Mandy's height or a little taller (around 160 min). She's a brunette with silicone. She's pretty but looks a little plastic. Anyone know who I'm talking about or have a review of her?

Mechelen
01-31-19, 14:56
Elif and Amalia were not at Sharks this Wednesday.

Turgid
01-31-19, 17:04
$200 K in NYC is a median salary for a third year banking analyst out of undergrad ............Another thing I would point out is that younger people with no dependents and no worries about job security can spend much of their income on discretionary things, including mongering.....................Lets face it a young man earning $200 K with no dependents will have young hot babes banging on his door and will have no need for mongering.

Nick The G
01-31-19, 17:11
Lets face it a young man earning $200 K with no dependents will have young hot babes banging on his door and will have no need for mongering.Why? Because young hot babes need money?

Takedown
01-31-19, 17:19
Why? Because young hot babes need money?You're probably playing coy with contrarian tendencies but the obvious is answer is that money gives you access to freedom and power. Women find freedom and power attractive. Being of similar age is the final selling point with being physically attractive and charming as bonuses. But you already knew those things.

Optimist
01-31-19, 17:20
Bravo Ortos. You had the temerity to attempt to enter a tentative field report. A medal for fighting against the odds.

Cheers.

Optimist
01-31-19, 17:25
Sirioja. You refer to Sabrina and Alina as "grannies". I thought I ought to mention that, in English, to refer to working girls of 30 or under as "grannies" would be considered as an intentional insult and lacking respect.

Cheers.

Sirioja
01-31-19, 18:21
Sirioja. You refer to Sabrina and Alina as "grannies". I thought I ought to mention that, in English, to refer to working girls of 30 or under as "grannies" would be considered as an intentional insult and lacking respect.

Cheers.Not because of their age, but because they are at World since at least 6 years, reason why I was surprised they could still move, I thought they were really stuck. They can't compete with granny Sylvana now Donatella who gets now business at GT which is the best German business at the moment.

CaneUppHosAss
02-01-19, 02:07
Lets face it a young man earning $200 K with no dependents will have young hot babes banging on his door and will have no need for mongering.Hello Sir,

You are probably right in general. However, I will say that in the specific example of a 25 year old junior banking analyst in NYC making $200 K, the unfortunate reality is that those young men are made to work nearly 80 to 100 hours weeks. They generally don't have much of a dating life. Some do, but not many.

Also, it is not in many areas of work that young men just a few years out of college make $200 K. Bankers or some young law associates out of Ivy League schools at white shoe firms and a few others do make such sums but they are also made to work commensurately long hours.

NiteRiderCal
02-01-19, 08:17
Newbie here. I'm going to be in a nearby country for work and have some time to visit Frankfurt. Never been to a FKK or Germany before. Can someone give a short answer as to what are the rate and services of these girl? I read a few page back on this forum and it was not useful. I don't want to over pay. And I don't want to be the asshole who overpay and increases the price for everyone. Fuck those want to be captain save a hole / white knight asshole.

In California, I can get 200 $ for 30 min or 300 $ for 1 HR for a girl, look is around 7, 8 sometime a 10. GFE, BBJ, DFK, FIV, FIA, etc. The site is somewhat private, the girl know we review them on the site, so there is no upsell and no scam. The review include price and services. What we read in the review is what we get.

Turgid
02-01-19, 16:42
Hello Sir,

You are probably right in general. However, I will say that in the specific example of a 25 year old junior banking analyst in NYC making $200 K, the unfortunate reality is that those young men are made to work nearly 80 to 100 hours weeks. They generally don't have much of a dating life. Some do, but not many.

Also, it is not in many areas of work that young men just a few years out of college make $200 K. Bankers or some young law associates out of Ivy League schools at white shoe firms and a few others do make such sums but they are also made to work commensurately long hours.In that case I suppose the girls chase after them at work.

Sirioja
02-01-19, 19:39
Newbie here. I'm going to be in a nearby country for work and have some time to visit Frankfurt. Never been to a FKK or Germany before. Can someone give a short answer as to what are the rate and services of these girl? I read a few page back on this forum and it was not useful. I don't want to over pay. And I don't want to be the asshole who overpay and increases the price for everyone. Fuck those want to be captain save a hole / white knight asshole.

In California, I can get 200 $ for 30 min or 300 $ for 1 HR for a girl, look is around 7, 8 sometime a 10. GFE, BBJ, DFK, FIV, FIA, etc. The site is somewhat private, the girl know we review them on the site, so there is no upsell and no scam. The review include price and services. What we read in the review is what we get.Around Frankfurt, clubs rate is 50 €/30 mn with girls and they will give You from what You are and your behavior. Anal and CIM are for extra. Usually, clubs are safe for sex. From US standards for women, You should find some Romanians much prettier.

ExpatLover
02-01-19, 20:25
Hello Sir,

Also, it is not in many areas of work that young men just a few years out of college make $200 K. Bankers or some young law associates out of Ivy League schools at white shoe firms and a few others do make such sums but they are also made to work commensurately long hours.If you are young and wealthy there is 0 reason to go to prostitutes, so many real girls available.

CaneUppHosAss
02-02-19, 01:45

In California, I can get 200 $ for 30 min or 300 $ for 1 HR for a girl, look is around 7, 8 sometime a 10. GFE, BBJ, DFK, FIV, FIA, etc. The site is somewhat private, the girl know we review them on the site, so there is no upsell and no scam. The review include price and services. What we read in the review is what we get.Hello Sir,

Since we are in Sharks thread, the price is 50€ for 30 min. Only CBJ and CFS are entitled for that price. BBBJ is technically illegal now but widely available although in my experience more and more girls have been demanding extra money for BBBJ (many do include BBBJ if you agree to take one hour session). This depends on the club, how well known / frequent you are in the club, and how much of a pushover you are in your negotiation. Likewise, DFK is technically not an extra but some or many girls may demand more money than 50€ to provide it. I will also include FIV, FIA, BLS in this category. In my experience, FIA is not available included in the standard 50€ from almost all the girls (unless you are a true regular customer of hers perhaps), and even FIV is more or less not included in 50€. Many girls also deny FIV due to risk of infections.

As you can expect, girls that are less pretty, less in demand, or older may be more accommodating.

Obvious YMMV.

Regular members here may disagree with me. If you do, please provide your own perspective.

Thank you.

Steve 9696
02-02-19, 02:29

In California, I can get 200 $ for 30 min or 300 $ for 1 HR for a girl, look is around 7, 8 sometime a 10. GFE, BBJ, DFK, FIV, FIA, etc. The site is somewhat private, the girl know we review them on the site, so there is no upsell and no scam. The review include price and services. What we read in the review is what we get.Dude you are in for a treat. You will never forget your first FKK. Sitting there in nothing but a towel with 20 beautiful girls around naked. Beer in hand. King of the World. Some lovely girl approaches and puts her hand under your towel and so it begins.

FormulaOneFan
02-02-19, 02:45
Dude you are in for a treat. You will never forget your first FKK. Sitting there in nothing but a towel with 20 beautiful girls around naked. Beer in hand. King of the World. Some lovely girl approaches and puts her hand under your towel and so it begins.Yep, if only that same feeling happened on subsequent trips.

Steve 9696
02-02-19, 02:58
Yep, if only that same feeling happened on subsequent trips.While there is nothing quite like your first FKK, it never gets old. I suppose these guys who go weekly (and complain about overpaying foreigners) get a bit jaded. But if you go once a year it can be the highlight of the year. I am going to Globe next week and it's pretty much all I've thought about this last month.

Other than Brazil, nothing can touch the FKK.

CaneUppHosAss
02-02-19, 04:06
Dude you are in for a treat. You will never forget your first FKK. Sitting there in nothing but a towel with 20 beautiful girls around naked. Beer in hand. King of the World. Some lovely girl approaches and puts her hand under your towel and so it begins.You are correct, sir. On my first day, I went totally bonkers. As it were, I was mongering in Spain for the prior 4 days before I arrived in Oase. I didn't think I had much strength or juices left in my body but wanted to see what FKK was all about. I trust I was not totally naive and had way more than my fair share of sex up to that point in life. Even so, I had no idea where to look, who to fuck. I think I had sex 7 or 8 times that night. My last session of the night was getting a blow job for 30 min on the couch next to the bar while the girl who was my first session of that night was fucking a guy sitting across from me and she kept winking and grinning at me several times during that whole time. Priceless.

I spent 3 more days in various Hesse clubs that week. Nevertheless, nothing will ever match that first day in Oase. Not ever.

Bonsai
02-02-19, 07:36

In California, I can get 200 $ for 30 min or 300 $ for 1 HR for a girl, look is around 7, 8 sometime a 10. GFE, BBJ, DFK, FIV, FIA, etc. The site is somewhat private, the girl know we review them on the site, so there is no upsell and no scam. The review include price and services. What we read in the review is what we get.The ones your talking about are mostly newbies, who don't know about FKK rules.

No one wants overpay, they mostly get cheated.

Example: after 32 min room, the girl ask 100€.

What you do? (I would just pay 50€) or you agree with girl for 1 h room, but the service is shit, and you still stay 1 h? And pay 100€ ?

(I would stay 30 min do the best out of it and pay her 50€).

And and and.

The good things in FKK like Sharks is, you always can say "no" or go to the reception.

In those cases the reception is always with you.

My opinion is, that mostly its the men own fault, because he let the girl cheat him.

But also cheap charlies will never have the feeling, how it is to fuck the girl while sticking your finger in her asshole.

Or when the girl suck down your tongue, and you loose the control of your tongue.

I wondering why so many people want GFE?

Isn't it real-faked-overplayed GFE what we want?

ExpatLover
02-02-19, 08:10
You are correct, sir. On my first day, I went totally bonkers. As it were, I was mongering in Spain for the prior 4 days before I arrived in Oase. I didn't think I had much strength or juices left in my body but wanted to see what FKK was all about. I trust I was not totally naive and had way more than my fair share of sex up to that point in life. Even so, I had no idea where to look, who to fuck. I think I had sex 7 or 8 times that night. My last session of the night was getting a blow job for 30 min on the couch next to the bar while the girl who was my first session of that night was fucking a guy sitting across from me and she kept winking and grinning at me several times during that whole time. Priceless.

I spent 3 more days in various Hesse clubs that week. Nevertheless, nothing will ever match that first day in Oase. Not ever.Sex is in the head, when the emotions are there the sex is great, no need to take any blue pill.

NiteRiderCal
02-02-19, 08:27
Hello Sir,

Since we are in Sharks thread, the price is 50 for 30 min. Only CBJ and CFS are entitled for that price. BBBJ is technically illegal now but widely available although in my experience more and more girls have been demanding extra money for BBBJ (many do include BBBJ if you agree to take one hour session). This depends on the club, how well known / frequent you are in the club, and how much of a pushover you are in your negotiation. Likewise, DFK is technically not an extra but some or many girls may demand more money than 50 to provide it. I will also include FIV, FIA, BLS in this category. In my experience, FIA is not available included in the standard 50 from almost all the girls (unless you are a true regular customer of hers perhaps), and even FIV is more or less not included in 50. Many girls also deny FIV due to risk of infections.

As you can expect, girls that are less pretty, less in demand, or older may be more accommodating.

Obvious YMMV.

Regular members here may disagree with me. If you do, please provide your own perspective.

Thank you.Thank you everyone for the reply. BBJ is a must for me. I wonder if these girl would except 50 euro for a 20 min BBJ without cum. Maybe I'm getting old, I can fuck once a day. More than that, it is not fun. I like the idea of getting multiple BBJ in one day. I will specifically ask the girls to not make me cum. With the exception of the last one, of course. BTW, I will be there next week.

Sirioja
02-02-19, 10:13
Hello Sir,

Since we are in Sharks thread, the price is 50 for 30 min. Only CBJ and CFS are entitled for that price. BBBJ is technically illegal now but widely available although in my experience more and more girls have been demanding extra money for BBBJ (many do include BBBJ if you agree to take one hour session). This depends on the club, how well known / frequent you are in the club, and how much of a pushover you are in your negotiation. Likewise, DFK is technically not an extra but some or many girls may demand more money than 50 to provide it. I will also include FIV, FIA, BLS in this category. In my experience, FIA is not available included in the standard 50 from almost all the girls (unless you are a true regular customer of hers perhaps), and even FIV is more or less not included in 50. Many girls also deny FIV due to risk of infections.

Obvious YMMV.

Thank you.Natural BJ is still standard in Germany. Many girls are interested by CIM extra business.

CaneUppHosAss
02-02-19, 16:48
Thank you everyone for the reply. BBJ is a must for me. I wonder if these girl would except 50 euro for a 20 min BBJ without cum. Maybe I'm getting old, I can fuck once a day. More than that, it is not fun. I like the idea of getting multiple BBJ in one day. I will specifically ask the girls to not make me cum. With the exception of the last one, of course. BTW, I will be there next week.Hello Sir,

CIM is €50.

BBBJ being extra is not necessarily related to CIM.

Some girls girls may give you BBBJ for no extra if you promise CIM.

Ortos
02-02-19, 18:40
Hello Sir,

CIM is 50.

BBBJ being extra is not necessarily related to CIM.

Some girls girls may give you BBBJ for no extra if you promise CIM.I recently had multiple sessions at Sharks with multiple girls on multiple days: Every session, I got BBBJ without any discussion of CIM or not. It was offered standard, although I tended to do 60 mins /100 sessions. I got BBBJ from both regular girls who knew me and from new girls, some of whom were brand new to the club. It didn't matter. Only once, I think, did a girl ask me if I preferred CBJ or BBBJ. When I answered that I wanted BBBJ, no problem.

I think a lot of this depends on how you handle and present yourself to the girl (s) and how much confidence you project to the girls in terms of knowing the playing field. There is an imbalance sometimes, but that's just the way FKK life is these days, at least in the big Hessen clubs. Don't be shy to walk away from any girl who tries to sell BBBJ as an extra. You will see positive results.

CaneUppHosAss
02-02-19, 18:58
I recently had multiple sessions at Sharks with multiple girls on multiple days: Every session, I got BBBJ without any discussion of CIM or not. It was offered standard, although I tended to do 60 mins /100 sessions. I got BBBJ from both regular girls who knew me and from new girls, some of whom were brand new to the club. It didn't matter. Only once, I think, did a girl ask me if I preferred CBJ or BBBJ. When I answered that I wanted BBBJ, no problem.

I think a lot of this depends on how you handle and present yourself to the girl (s) and how much confidence you project to the girls in terms of knowing the playing field. There is an imbalance sometimes, but that's just the way FKK life is these days, at least in the big Hessen clubs. Don't be shy to walk away from any girl who tries to sell BBBJ as an extra. You will see positive results.You are correct Sir. I did try to say something similar (how frequently one visits, how well known you are to the girls, how much of a pushover you are in the negotiations), but obviously you articulated much better.

I have been a regular visitor to these places for many years and I tend to obtain good service with not many girls demanding additional money for things like kissing and oral with no condom. However, I also know that such demands for additional cash are not uncommon when a monger is somewhat new, diffident, or simply nice.

Goth Fkk
02-02-19, 19:37
Is Dora A. K. A, Asian hunters, mid-20's, tall blonde, saggy tits, Ro, finally come back Sharks? I'm a bit confused that someone tells me, Dora is seen at Oase?

Guys, any ideas?

Sirioja
02-02-19, 20:19
You are correct, sir. On my first day, I went totally bonkers. As it were, I was mongering in Spain for the prior 4 days before I arrived in Oase. I didn't think I had much strength or juices left in my body but wanted to see what FKK was all about. I trust I was not totally naive and had way more than my fair share of sex up to that point in life. Even so, I had no idea where to look, who to fuck. I think I had sex 7 or 8 times that night. My last session of the night was getting a blow job for 30 min on the couch next to the bar while the girl who was my first session of that night was fucking a guy sitting across from me and she kept winking and grinning at me several times during that whole time. Priceless.

I spent 3 more days in various Hesse clubs that week. Nevertheless, nothing will ever match that first day in Oase. Not ever.On my first FKK land visit, at GT on end of December 2012, because not enough snow on this time to ski, I was disappointed by casting compare to my Russian escorts in Paris when it was Golden Years. Maybe one will remember Adele, Vasilisa, but I preferred Poli and a bit later Vassilissa from Kamchatka. I really had to work to find my first real beauties in FKK land, but I found some Romanian real beauties, a few Germans: Rachel, Sam at GT, Joana now at Globe, and a exceptional German escort for clubs rate. Now, unfortunately, Golden years for escorts are over in Paris, Nice, Milano, Torino, and beauties are rare in Germany, so have to work harder and harder, but sometimes my eyes smiled for a beauty like on Thursday and Friday. I also wait for Sveta. Ru ex Amour Russe to visit me again in Paris.

For sure, we don't all have same standards for beauty, due to girls look in our country. Some Romanians are quite close to French women, Romanians are much prettier than average American women.

RoyPunter
02-03-19, 00:16
Anybody know the name of the German blonde girl from Munich? I did a room with her but don't remember her name. She sits by the bar closer to the eating area. She also does anal. She told me she only comes to Sharks on the weekends and is back in Munich for the rest of the week.

MoneySign
02-03-19, 06:38
In California, I can get 200 $ for 30 min or 300 $ for 1 HR for a girl, look is around 7, 8 sometime a 10. GFE, BBJ, DFK, FIV, FIA, etc. The site is somewhat private, the girl know we review them on the site, so there is no upsell and no scam. The review include price and services. What we read in the review is what we get.

Maybe I'm getting old, I can fuck once a day. More than that, it is not fun. I like the idea of getting multiple BBJ in one day. Dude, it seems like you've already had pretty good deals going for you in CA. I mean $300 for 1 hour GFE with a 7 or above. You're not kidding, are you? Wow, GFE with BBBJ, DFK, FIV for only $300 in a sex prison. You cannot be serious! These ladies are not from any agency. Right? They're independents. Correct? How can one get this kind of deal in CA?

Since you're a newbie, you go to FKK for reasons of novelty, variety, anonymity, and above all legality. However, strictly from a cost standpoint, you need to fuck more than once per day to justify the cost of your trip. You're lucky in the sense that you're on a business trip that already covers the cost of your flight, hotel, and transportation. Otherwise, your trip will probably end up costing more than what you've been luckily paying at home, especially when you said you can only fuck once a day.

For the sake of argument, say you want to fly to Germany on your own just for FKK as so many international mongers do every year. You better stay at 1 club and go with 3 chic's a day to average down the price to justify the cost comparable to what you have been getting at home already.

Let's look at it this way. Flying from USA West coast probably cost $800 round trip on average. Assuming you attend one club per day, your spending per day would end up conservatively like:

60 (entry) + 200 (2 times with 1 hour each w / o any extra) + 60 hotel + 40 car rental & gas = 360 Euros.

Converting that to dollar at today exchange rate, 360 * 1. 14 = $410/ day. That doesn't include any extra that you may want to do. When you take the airfare into account, say you stay for 4 days, that's another $800/4 = $200/ day. Your total would add up to $(410 + 200) = $610/ day which is more than what you'd pay for 2 in CA.

My point is that if you can get a GFE from a 7 or above with only $300 at home in the USA, keep that going. For any older monger who can only fuck once or twice a day, flying across a continent to Germany strictly for FKK clubs probably end up costing you more. (I'm NOT talking about those living in the neighboring countries flying Ryan Air to Germany.) I have not even mentioned that you use up your vacation days that you may otherwise spend on something else. Make sure to do some cost and benefit analysis before you make the trip especially if you're on a tight budget.

Sirioja
02-03-19, 08:11
Anybody know the name of the German blonde girl from Munich? I did a room with her but don't remember her name. She sits by the bar closer to the eating area. She also does anal. She told me she only comes to Sharks on the weekends and is back in Munich for the rest of the week.Sandra with marks on arms and legs, small tits, blond to shoulders, very white skin, few tattoos, 1 on ankle, 1 below tits, was from around Munich, but after she lived not too far from Sharks.

Bonsai
02-03-19, 11:01
Is Dora A. K. A, Asian hunters, mid-20's, tall blonde, saggy tits, Ro, finally come back Sharks? I'm a bit confused that someone tells me, Dora is seen at Oase?

Guys, any ideas?Yes Dora was seen in sharks those days.

But has another name now.

Goth Fkk
02-03-19, 17:11
Yes Dora was seen in sharks those days.

But has another name now.Thanks a lot! I was undecided between Oase and Sharks. BTW You know What name is she having at the moment? And around where can I find her, Fish tank as she used to have seat?

I've got reason to try Sharks again! Hope she's still beauty.

Turgid
02-03-19, 18:15
Dude, it seems like you've already had pretty good deals going for you in CA. I mean $300 for 1 hour GFE with a 7 or above. You're not kidding, are you? Wow, GFE with BBBJ, DFK, FIV for only $300 in a sex prison. You cannot be serious! These ladies are not from any agency. Right? They're independents. Correct? How can one get this kind of deal in CA?...................I must move to CA. If I can get 1 hour GFE with a 7 or above for $300 and have the option of many such babes then I won't bother to go to FKKs. I pay $300 an hour in Florida but consistently for 5's and occasionally, if I'm lucky, a 6, and GFE is iffy.

NiteRiderCal
02-04-19, 03:42
I must move to CA. If I can get 1 hour GFE with a 7 or above for $300 and have the option of many such babes then I won't bother to go to FKKs. I pay $300 an hour in Florida but consistently for 5's and occasionally, if I'm lucky, a 6, and GFE is iffy.That used to be available in both nor and so cal. But they shut down the Nor cal site may years ago. The So cal site is still up. Who know how long this situation will last. But the cost of living in Cali is a lot more expensive than most other state. I still consider 300 buck to be expensive. Because I can drive to Tijuana for 125 buck. But the hotel cost and time kind of not make it worth it. I only go to Tijuana to do the over night with an escort for 300/8 hours, BBJ, DFK, some will do CIM at no cost. 400 buck /8 hrs for a really hot one. If you guy do go there don't be a asshole by over paying with tip. That is what cost the price to go up for everyone. Dump asses tipping the girl after they pay 300 bucks.

I guess I just want a FKK experiment because it is different. My company pay a 2000 plane ticket and give me another free ticket to Germany. But I have to pay for my own hotel. So I book a youth hostel for 35 buck. FKK and RLD is on my to do list that I will cross out.

NiteRiderCal
02-04-19, 04:05
If you visit so cal area a lot. PM me and I will give you the info. Search HX with various key word like escort, hooker etc. Will bring you to the site. Most girl will not see newbie because you have no review. Yes the girl will review you as to if you are safe to see or not. For newbie, you got to know some one who is an establish member with lot of review contacting the girl for you. Because some girl block all newbie. There is a few thing you can do to let the girl know for sure that you are not LE. Just do what a cop will never do. Like take your pant off and start to grope the girl as soon as the door close. They will feel a lot more comfortable. There is a few agency, I stay away because the price are too high. Most are independent. Again, I don't know how long this site will last in Cali until they shut it down.

BarryManila
02-04-19, 05:43
Yes Dora was seen in sharks those days. But has another name now.

BTW You know What name is she having at the moment? And around where can I find her, Fish tank as she used to have seat?Bea is her name. You can find her near the Fish tank.

Canary
02-04-19, 14:55
In my early FKK life I spent a lot of time at Artemis & throughly enjoyed myself however in the last year all my visits (other than one visit to Oase) have been to Sharks.

I do miss the numerous fake boobs, the better layout of Artemis and most of all I miss the the Kinos. However Sharks has a cheaper entrance fee, cheaper girls prices & has a huge selection of girls, if it had a Kino it would be superb.

However after another visit to Sharks next week I'm seriously tempted to try Palace or Mainhatten next month. What has stopped me in the past from going to Palace or Mainhatten is that so many people tell me these are expensive, tourist venues that are no where near the value for money that Sharks offers.

Would any experienced members who've attended all three venues be able to to give me a balanced "pro's & Con's" to the three Clubs please. Any info would be appreciated.

Nick The G
02-04-19, 16:33
If you visit so cal area a lot. PM me and I will give you the info. Search HX with various key word like escort, hooker etc. Will bring you to the site. Most girl will not see newbie because you have no review. Yes the girl will review you as to if you are safe to see or not. For newbie, you got to know some one who is an establish member with lot of review contacting the girl for you. Because some girl block all newbie. There is a few thing you can do to let the girl know for sure that you are not LE. Just do what a cop will never do. Like take your pant off and start to grope the girl as soon as the door close. They will feel a lot more comfortable. There is a few agency, I stay away because the price are too high. Most are independent. Again, I don't know how long this site will last in Cali until they shut it down.Please do not bother us in this thread with internal American issues here that are based on a messed up and narrow-minded moral in "God's own country".

This is a page dealing with a completely different context and open-mindedness: the FKK Club Sharks in Germany in Europe.

Goth Fkk
02-04-19, 16:34
Bea is her name. You can find her near the Fish tank.Thanks. I can't wait to go "fishing" for Bea next month.

Ortos
02-04-19, 18:15
Please do not bother us in this thread with internal American issues here that are based on a messed up and narrow-minded moral in "God's own country".

This is a page dealing with a completely different context and open-mindedness: the FKK Club Sharks in Germany in Europe.Yeah, I agree completely. We all know those Americans are all a bunch of Rappers*, drug-dealers and gang members (D or R). Let's build a Wall around Sharks and keep them all out, ja? Let's Make FKK Geil Again!

*I tried to use the correct word starting with "R", but this site keeps making it a "Code Word."

ExpatLover
02-04-19, 19:20
In my early FKK life I spent a lot of time at Artemis & throughly enjoyed myself however in the last year all my visits (other than one visit to Oase) have been to Sharks.

I do miss the numerous fake boobs, the better layout of Artemis and most of all I miss the the Kinos. However Sharks has a cheaper entrance fee, cheaper girls prices & has a huge selection of girls, if it had a Kino it would be superb.

However after another visit to Sharks next week I'm seriously tempted to try Palace or Mainhatten next month. What has stopped me in the past from going to Palace or Mainhatten is that so many people tell me these are expensive, tourist venues that are no where near the value for money that Sharks offers.

Would any experienced members who've attended all three venues be able to to give me a balanced "pro's & Con's" to the three Clubs please. Any info would be appreciated.Palace is mostly a club for fair visitors and sex tourist, no possibility to see the sky, no even a small garden. Mahattan belongs to the HA as finca and world and FKK Leipzig, it is city club therefor also full of tourist. A lot of Turkish around after 8 PM. Their LU are far smaller compare to Shark, I was a regular of both clubs but stopped to visit them, shark is far better at least for me.

PayForIt
02-05-19, 12:53

Would any experienced members who've attended all three venues be able to to give me a balanced "pro's & Con's" to the three Clubs please. Any info would be appreciated.So here's my 2 cents: Sharks offers better value for money for the reasons you've already set out. I too like Artemis and I love the layout and the Gym. I'm not a kino fan but know Artemis has 2. Sharks had one (downstairs on the right past the bar. But it's gone now. Pros and cons of Mainhattan and Palace. Pro's. Closer to centre of Frankfurt. Both about 20 euros from Hauptbahnof. I've never taken PT to either. Cheaper to return after a night though I stay at Maritim in Sharks which is reasonable and lower priced than FRA hotels and get the train back the next day. So about even. Less girls in both clubs. Palace girls are older and more akin to Artemis. But with some younger girls too. No outdoors. Massive con for me. Even when its cold I like to get fresh air. Sharks is smokey in the bar (con) but has great outdoors (Pro). Palace has no outdoors (con). Palace girls are more sharky than most places IMHO (con). In both Mainhattan and Sharks it is increasigly difficult. Though not impossible, to get BBBJ / great service for 50/30. I tend now to say I'll do 100/60 if both are included. Of course you can never guarantee what great service is. Some girls are just better than others, but mostly they'll try harder if they are getting more money. In Sharks a deal for 100/60 includes BBBJ with 99% of the girls. In Mainhattan and Palace you'll still have to persuade some that its a deal. They will want to tell you its 100/30 inc BBBJ. If you stand firm you'll get it for 100/60 but you need to have the negotiation. Which is boring and should be unnecessary but its more likely to happen in Palace and Mainhattan (con). The food in Mainhattan is rarely good in my experience and hit and miss in Palace. I usually think the food in Sharks is good (con). The rooms are better in Mainhattan than both clubs, again IMHO. Bigger, not as hot or cold (depending on time of year). Both Mainhattan and Palace have designated smoking areas (pro) though the one in Palace rarely has doors closed (not even sure if has doors!) but the one in Mainhattan definitely does and the glass doors are closed unless people are using them (big pro unless you are a smoker and don't care). Mainhattan and Palace have one professional massage room. Sharks now has 4 (con). Entry price in Palace is 75 e (con).

So given the above, why go to Mainhattan or Palace at all? Well, variety is the spice of life they say. It's good to try new venues. I tend to avoid Palace now. I don't dislike the club but the last 4 visits the LU was poor for me. This always evolves and could be great next week! But the overall impression of the club, sharky girls, older girls, no outdoors means I'm probably done with it. My last trip in November I actually spent 2 hours in Sharks with no rooms and took the train back to FRA and a cab to Mainhattan as I'the found a few peaches there and decided to return.

If I were you, I'the definitely try Mainhattan at least once. If you go early enough and it is poor, get the train to Darmstadt / Sharks. However I think both Palace and Mainhattan are more "nightclub" type clubs than Sharks (probably because the latter has such a good outdoor area compared to the other two). But it's worth trying other clubs. Finally, if you liked Artemis and Sharks you (like me) are likely to be a bigger fan of big clubs than of small clubs. Mainhattan is pretty small. Palace is smaller than Artemis and Sharks but feels dark and enclosed. I like the bright open spaces in Artemis outside the main lounge. I particularly like the downstairs areas by the pool / gym / small sports bar. I think you might initially think Mainhattan is very small. But the rooms are good, there are some good choices in the LU normally. So I'the give it a shot. Hope that helps.

Sirioja
02-05-19, 13:46

Would any experienced members who've attended all three venues be able to to give me a balanced "pro's & Con's" to the three Clubs please. Any info would be appreciated.No more kino at Sharks, kino at Palace and Mainhattan. Numerous girls at Sharks, but few are prettier at Palace or even at Mainhattan. According to girls who leave Sharks, cheap sex club now. A Hungarian girl explained me most of her rooms were for only 50 at Sharks, when she is a really passionate GFE with a pretty, sophisticated look, face, so of course she welcome me when I treat her like my GF for 1 h30 for 150 , because she is so generous and sensitive with me. Maybe she changed look or was very hidden under the bar, because she knew me from Sharks, when I never noticed her. I m sure she would have stayed at Sharks for my weekly business, but she is more interesting than any club.

Pistons
02-05-19, 15:31
Payforit: I kind of agree with you regarding Palace. I too felt the exact same way as you. But recently after the renovation finished 2-3 months ago, the sentiment has improved. And I am personally a bit interested again. I noticed your Palace description was prior to the renovation (there is no smoke room any longer). And given his love for cinema's, Palace has the best cinema. The only cinema aside from Wellcum cinema I would rate above Artemis cinema.

Canary
02-05-19, 16:40
So here's my 2 cents: Sharks offers better value for money for the reasons you've already set out. I too like Artemis and I love the layout and the Gym. I'm not a kino fan but know Artemis has 2. Sharks had one (downstairs on the right past the bar. But it's gone now. Pros and cons of Mainhattan and Palace. Pro's. Closer to centre of Frankfurt. Both about 20 euros from Hauptbahnof. I've never taken PT to either. Cheaper to return after a night though I stay at Maritim in Sharks which is reasonable and lower priced than FRA hotels and get the train back the next day. So about even. Less girls in both clubs. Palace girls are older and more akin to Artemis. But with some younger girls too. No outdoors. Massive con for me. Even when its cold I like to get fresh air. Sharks is smokey in the bar (con) but has great outdoors (Pro). Palace has no outdoors (con). Palace girls are more sharky than most places IMHO (con). In both Mainhattan and Sharks it is increasigly difficult. Though not impossible, to get BBBJ / great service for 50/30. I tend now to say I'll do 100/60 if both are included. Of course you can never guarantee what great service is. Some girls are just better than others, but mostly they'll try harder if they are getting more money. In Sharks a deal for 100/60 includes BBBJ with 99% of the girls..Thanks for taking the time to write up a detailed comparison of the Clubs.

It's certainly food for thought if I give one of the other Clubs a try next month.

I'm in Sharks next week so depending on how good / bad it is it will help make my mind up what to do.

As you say "variety is the spice of life" but of course the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

PayForIt
02-06-19, 00:16
Payforit: I kind of agree with you regarding Palace. I too felt the exact same way as you. But recently after the renovation finished 2-3 months ago, the sentiment has improved. And I am personally a bit interested again. I noticed your Palace description was prior to the renovation (there is no smoke room any longer). And given his love for cinema's, Palace has the best cinema. The only cinema aside from Wellcum cinema I would rate above Artemis cinema.Thanks for the info Pistons. I did not know there was a renovation. Tell us more please. I know this is the Sharks thread but Canary's request was a comparison of clubs to Sharks. What else has changed at Palace. It could tempt me back. Just decor, or new facilities and critically. Has the LU improved? Thanks.

Pistons
02-06-19, 05:38
Thanks for the info Pistons. I did not know there was a renovation. Tell us more please. I know this is the Sharks thread but Canary's request was a comparison of clubs to Sharks. What else has changed at Palace. It could tempt me back. Just decor, or new facilities and critically. Has the LU improved? Thanks.I haven't been there. But tempted to go on Friday for the 15th anniversary.

Nick The G
02-06-19, 12:49
Tell us more please. I know this is the Sharks thread but Canary's request was a comparison of clubs to Sharks. What else has changed at Palace. It could tempt me back. Just decor, or new facilities and critically. Has the LU improved? Thanks.We all know this is Sharks thread! This is why we visit this thread.
Your question is specifically about Palace. Is it so hard for you to post your query in the Palace thread, if you want to discuss it in public.

Turgid
02-06-19, 16:31
So here's my 2 cents: Sharks offers better value for money for the reasons you've already set out. I too like Artemis and I love the layout and the Gym. I'm not a kino fan but know Artemis has 2. Sharks had one (downstairs on the right past the bar. But it's gone now. Pros and cons of Mainhattan and Palace....................Always good to read updated comparisons of our favorite clubs as FKKs can change from one moment to the next.

NegotiateHard
02-07-19, 00:53
All of you guys who are close enough to even have the convenience to visit FKK clubs even once a month without having to sit on a plane for 10+ hours are pretty damn lucky. Being a resident of southern California in the USA I can write with full honesty and echo opinions shared by people around me that we are extremely sex-starved here. Wherever it is legal, sex is extremely overpriced and unaffordable with model material sex workers. For some of you guys, to be able to just go to a place like a FKK club after work or on a day off and enjoy all the unlimited buffet and drinks and be able to even look at all these naked girls walking around is pretty awesome.

Although while living in Southern California, there is access to Tijuana Mexico and its red-light distrct, services like DFK, BBBJ and DATY are not offered by the great majority of the top girls working in the top bars / clubs. The sex can very well be mediocre. I have even been prohibited sometimes to be able to suck on a girls tits in these bars, where pricing is very similar to FKK club pricing! What a load of garbage! Escort services in Tijuana will include the extra services I mentioned, but I am often being disappointed by the quality of women available and seeing as I can't even have access to pictures of an escort's face, there have been about 1/3 experiences where the girl doesn't even have a nice face. 1/3 will have a nice face but a flabby / baby-damaged body and 1/3 escorts that show up actually have a beautiful face and body. 1/3 might even be an exaggeration for the amount that show up with a nice face and body. Might be less.

Now, the last time I was at this club was in late July. This was my first visit and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I had a room with Romanian Scarlett, who was such a sweetheart. That slender beautiful body with creamy white skin, brown hair and beautiful face will not be forgotten. A lot of you guys have written about her and I could see myself looking for her again on a future visit. I was upsold to do 60 minutes for 100 E with DFK BBBJ and DATY. I took it because outside of getting a rare gem escort in Mexico (very rare BTW) this could never be offered anywhere for this price near where I live whether in the USA or Mexico. Maybe Canada? Who knows. Never mongered there. I was so unaccustomed to BBBJ, it was pretty hard for me to not bust just from this part alone. It did not take me too long to finish once it came to the sex. Magical experience after all that mediocrity with Tijuana's sex scene and to me, the non-existent or illegal USA sex scene.

One peculiar experience I had was with a girl in Sharks who has curly blonde hair and blue eyes (hair is probably colored and blue eyes might be colored contacts) and freckles. The girl was not fully naked but wore some black lingerie exposing her breasts. The breasts were medium size. She also had a red tattoo of kissing lips on her ass. I had tried to invite this girl to the room but she sad she was busy. Various attempts afterwards were met with her still being busy although I caught her doing rooms with a few other guys. She spoke English with an East-European accent. She didn't sound German however she spoke fluent German. I even saw this girl with some kind of fan club or little group of some sort. Anyone know who this girl was? I found her to be quite rude and it seems like she was some girl who had developed a following in Sharks because she had some regular group of guys she would talk to.

Outside of that, I really enjoyed being there. For people have experience in both FKK clubs in Germany and the red-light districts in Tijuana Mexico, why do you think the Tijuana sex services in the clubs can be so mediocre in comparison? Just by reading the threads, one can note that people in this thread write about some epic trips and service, and nightmarish experiences are much more commonly being written about in the top bars of Tijuana.

PayForIt
02-07-19, 01:21
We all know this is Sharks thread! This is why we visit this thread.
Your question is specifically about Palace. Is it so hard for you to post your query in the Palace thread, if you want to discuss it in public.Nick I don't know why you need to act like an angry schoolmaster who thinks he should tell others what to write. The question was a comparison on clubs v Sharks. It was therefore entirely appropriate to respond. As many others did. The tone of your response was wholly unnecessary and churlish. When someone asks for comparisons to consider going to Sharks or elsewhere making an analysis is perfectly reasonable. That lead to another comment which prompted my question within the thread and I don't need you to tell me where to post it. Lighten up. Others appeared to be very happy with the discussion. I will answer your barbed and sarcastic "is it so hard for you to post your query in the Palace threat" question (though no use of question mark makes me think it as a statement not a question) with a question of my own. Would it have been so hard for you to politely ask "gents - as this appears to be moving towards a topic of Palace renovations can I ask that you move it to the Palace thread?"

Steve 9696
02-07-19, 11:48
Always good to read updated comparisons of our favorite clubs as FKKs can change from one moment to the next.I second this. Very few people have the real world experience to compare the clubs. So it is very helpful when one shares encyclopedic first hand knowledge. Thanks P4 I.

Nick The G
02-07-19, 12:58
Nick I don't know why you need to act like an angry schoolmaster who thinks he should tell others what to write.
Would it have been so hard for you to politely ask "gents - as this appears to be moving towards a topic of Palace renovations can I ask that you move it to the Palace thread?"Wow! Bad cop, good cop game. Thanks for your expertise as polite schoolmaster / masterhead.

Several pages ago, not even a month ago on Jan 17th, the user "tedesco" with his posting "Back to real content referring to Sharks" was reminding the other users here that they should keep to the Sharks frame after an extended discussion about other unrelated topics.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3225-FKK-Sharks-Darmstadt&p=2274872&viewfull=1#post2274872

Nick I don't know why you need to act like an angry schoolmaster who thinks he should tell others what to write.
It was not about "what to write", but about "where to write it".
Things that specifically refer to other clubs (like questions about Palace only, e.g. lineup) should be handled in the appropriate threads. That was when I commented on the process and framing. And not before.

Nick The G
02-07-19, 13:14
With regards to this important question, here is the latest news: yesterday, Wednesday, Angie (former Alina at FKK-World) was at Sharks, but Roberta (former Sabrina at FKK-World) was not present.

Even though they have new names at Sharks, many people address them with their wellknown names from FKK-World.

Canary
02-07-19, 16:45
Always good to read updated comparisons of our favorite clubs as FKKs can change from one moment to the next.Thanks again to all those that replied both on the thread and via PM's.

It has certainly helped me make a decision.

Sorry for any agro caused for some members!

Due to the advise I've received I intend to miss out on Mainhatten and give Palace a try during the summer (Fri or Sat) but next week I will stick to my plan and visit Sharks.

In March I'm in Germany on Sunday & Monday so it will be Sharks again with a possibility of an Oase visit.

Takedown
02-07-19, 22:59
It was not about "what to write", but about "where to write it".
Things that specifically refer to other clubs (like questions about Palace only, e.g. lineup) should be handled in the appropriate threads. That was when I commented on the process and framing. And not before.Well I guess the best practice would have been to answer in the Palace thread, but would the poster asking the question have seen the reply? Perhaps the best practice would have been to answer the question in Palace thread and posted a link to that post in the Sharks thread. But that does seem to be a bit superfluous when a quick polite digression in the Sharks thread was both helpful and more practical.

ExpatLover
02-08-19, 07:04
Thanks again to all those that replied both on the thread and via PM's.

It has certainly helped me make a decision.

Sorry for any agro caused for some members!

Due to the advise I've received I intend to miss out on Mainhatten and give Palace a try during the summer (Fri or Sat) but next week I will stick to my plan and visit Sharks.

In March I'm in Germany on Sunday & Monday so it will be Sharks again with a possibility of an Oase visit.Palace in summer is may be not the best idea there is no outside garden even impossible to see a single piece of sky.

ThienHoangb4
02-08-19, 09:59
Has anyone seen Natalia. A 1 m75 tall girl with light skin from Moldova recently? I want to book a trip to Frankfurt on Feb 22 and it would be great if she is there. I did many sessions with her back in November 2018 and she is my favorite. If anyone sees her, please ask for me if she will be at Sharks from Feb 22 to the beginning of March 2019.

Thanks!

Bonsai
02-08-19, 13:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ExpatLover
02-08-19, 22:17
Has anyone seen Natalia. A 1 m75 tall girl with light skin from Moldova recently? I want to book a trip to Frankfurt on Feb 22 and it would be great if she is there. I did many sessions with her back in November 2018 and she is my favorite. If anyone sees her, please ask for me if she will be at Sharks from Feb 22 to the beginning of March 2019.

Thanks!Many rooms and no what's app? Small advice never book a trip for one specific girl.

Nick The G
02-09-19, 01:51
Has anyone seen Natalia. A 1 m75 tall girl with light skin from Moldova recently?She was there on Wednesday.

XDrive76
02-10-19, 17:39
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Takedown
02-10-19, 23:24
Same old Sharks this past weekend. Good line up with some upsell but less than Oase. Good 50 euro rooms still available from moddle tier girls with upsell for "premium" service from the higher tier girls. Plethora of slim types within none being solid 9's or 10's but plenty of 8's. Newish Turkish-German April was my pick for best optics-service-no upsell combo. Sophia is a new Polish-German from Hamburg. She's a big upseller but has that super porn star look and service once money is settled. Original pole dance crew reunion of 2019 seems to have ended with no Cosmina, Evita, Mila, or Ira although Cosmina was reported there earlier in the week. German section seemed empty with only 2-3 Germans present on the 2 days I attended. Downstairs rooms by the massage remain closed so the queue for the upstairs is again a reoccuring scene. I don't mind this as it affords free grinding time and opens the possibility for the girl agreeing to semi public sex on the red couches in the VIP lounge. No Asian girls seen except the Thai massage ladies and 2 black girls present.

Alot less Asian tourists in comparison to Oase so perhaps the new Oase shuttles are siphoning that traffic away.

Random incomplete list:

Estra, Mona Lisa, Sidonia, Angelica the Lithuanian Panzer, the big tit Austrian, Sidonia, Anastasia, Lily, Venessa, Emma, Xenab, Brenda, Roxy, Salina / Serena, new 22 year old Ukrainian, Mickey, Bea / Dora, Francesca, tons of others.

RomanEmperor
02-11-19, 03:36

Thanks!I can't see her too. Maybe she is visiting other places.

Gaolegao366
02-11-19, 03:44
Has anyone seen Jessica's friend group Emily or Ivy in Sharks lately?

Pistons
02-11-19, 06:55
Seemed like Sharks upsell levels has fallen, and optics is still good even if slightly below Oase. The lower upsell levels make Sharks the clear winner unless you own a bank. Especially since the loss in optics from Oase to Sharks is so miniscule. I only think I heard of 2 girls who upsold a bit much at Sharks. And it must have been 5+ last summer. While at Oase, all the top optics were around, and the new lookers were of the worst upsellers. So the divide broadens.

Nick The G
02-11-19, 13:48
Original pole dance crew reunion of 2019 seems to have ended with no Cosmina, Evita, Mila, or Ira although Cosmina was reported there earlier in the week. Mila will stay away for longer time, she will not return before March / April. Denisa was there in January, is presently on holidays. Elisabeth is gone for good. Simona is here. So are Bianca, Esther (now with silicones), Lavinia and Mirella. Cosmina shows up from time to time. The dancer Djamila / Joana I haven't seen for at least 3 month. Mirella doesn't do much dancing anymore, like Ivy I think, they do it only on special paid request. Mirella likes to spent quite some time at the gaming machines.

Could it be that your "April" is the turkish-german "Ebru"?

Nick The G
02-11-19, 13:51
Has anyone seen Jessica's friend group Emily or Ivy in Sharks lately?Ivy is there. I have seen her twice lately.

Takedown
02-11-19, 14:17
Could it be that your "April" is the turkish-german "Ebru"?Yeah, she changed to April when I asked her to repeat for her name. She probably changes for English speakers.

Gaolegao366
02-11-19, 15:01
Ivy is there. I have seen her twice lately.Thank you for the info!

Canary
02-11-19, 16:43
I'm making a fleeting visit to Sharks on Wednesday night and to save me "hunting time" could anyone please confirm if any of the following girls are currently working please?

Leoni, Xiomtara, Jennifer, Mia or Claudia?

Many thanks.

Member #4636
02-11-19, 18:08
Random incomplete list:

Estra, Mona Lisa, Sidonia, Angelica the Lithuanian Panzer, the big tit Austrian, Sidonia, Anastasia, Lily, Venessa, Emma, Xenab, Brenda, Roxy, Salina / Serena, new 22 year old Ukrainian, Mickey, Bea / Dora, Francesca, tons of others.What about Mandy DE, lovely girl with excellent GFE.

Takedown
02-11-19, 19:26
I'm making a fleeting visit to Sharks on Wednesday night and to save me "hunting time" could anyone please confirm if any of the following girls are currently working please?

Leoni, Xiomtara, Jennifer, Mia or Claudia?

Many thanks.
What about Mandy DE, lovely girl with excellent GFE.Mandy was not present Saturday or Sunday.

Saw Mia but do not know the others.

Action22
02-11-19, 22:38
What about Mandy DE, lovely girl with excellent GFE.This is how big Sharks is. I "interviewed" at least 20 girls last weekend, and only Zena (Xenah?) rang a bell. FTR, Marlyn would love to hook me up with Mandy but she wasn't around. (Translation: Marlyn would like to do a three-way with me and Mandy if we can agree on the money lmao).

Action22
02-11-19, 22:49
All of you guys who are close enough to even have the convenience to visit FKK clubs even once a month without having to sit on a plane for 10+ hours are pretty damn lucky. Being a resident of southern California in the USA I can write with full honesty and echo opinions shared by people around me that we are extremely sex-starved here. Wherever it is legal, sex is extremely overpriced and unaffordable with model material sex workers. For some of you guys, to be able to just go to a place like a FKK club after work or on a day off and enjoy all the unlimited buffet and drinks and be able to even look at all these naked girls walking around is pretty awesome.

Although while living in Southern California, there is access to Tijuana Mexico and its red-light distrct, services like DFK, BBBJ and DATY are not offered by the great majority of the top girls working in the top bars / clubs. The sex can very well be mediocre. I have even been prohibited sometimes to be able to suck on a girls tits in these bars, where pricing is very similar to FKK club pricing! What a load of garbage! Escort services in Tijuana will include the extra services I mentioned, but I am often being disappointed by the quality of women available and seeing as I can't even have access to pictures of an escort's face, there have been about 1/3 experiences where the girl doesn't even have a nice face. 1/3 will have a nice face but a flabby / baby-damaged body and 1/3 escorts that show up actually have a beautiful face and body. 1/3 might even be an exaggeration for the amount that show up with a nice face and body. Might be less.

Now, the last time I was at this club was in late July. This was my first visit and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I had a room with Romanian Scarlett, who was such a sweetheart. That slender beautiful body with creamy white skin, brown hair and beautiful face will not be forgotten. A lot of you guys have written about her and I could see myself looking for her again on a future visit. I was upsold to do 60 minutes for 100 E with DFK BBBJ and DATY. I took it because outside of getting a rare gem escort in Mexico (very rare BTW) this could never be offered anywhere for this price near where I live whether in the USA or Mexico. Maybe Canada? Who knows. Never mongered there. I was so unaccustomed to BBBJ, it was pretty hard for me to not bust just from this part alone. It did not take me too long to finish once it came to the sex. Magical experience after all that mediocrity with Tijuana's sex scene and to me, the non-existent or illegal USA sex scene.

One peculiar experience I had was with a girl in Sharks who has curly blonde hair and blue eyes (hair is probably colored and blue eyes might be colored contacts) and freckles. The girl was not fully naked but wore some black lingerie exposing her breasts. The breasts were medium size. She also had a red tattoo of kissing lips on her ass. I had tried to invite this girl to the room but she sad she was busy. Various attempts afterwards were met with her still being busy although I caught her doing rooms with a few other guys. She spoke English with an East-European accent. She didn't sound German however she spoke fluent German. I even saw this girl with some kind of fan club or little group of some sort. Anyone know who this girl was? I found her to be quite rude and it seems like she was some girl who had developed a following in Sharks because she had some regular group of guys she would talk to.

Outside of that, I really enjoyed being there. For people have experience in both FKK clubs in Germany and the red-light districts in Tijuana Mexico, why do you think the Tijuana sex services in the clubs can be so mediocre in comparison? Just by reading the threads, one can note that people in this thread write about some epic trips and service, and nightmarish experiences are much more commonly being written about in the top bars of Tijuana.

Interesting post. I lost interest in Tijuana many years ago-there was a period of time where it was literally just too dangerous to go down there. I was treated like a VIP with the Koreans in LA. Why fuck with that crap? I had some spectacular times in Tijuana but getting BBBJ was a challenge. I did have this stunner. Patricia, who made a fortune working in Tokyo (I knew the club she worked at there , believe it or not lol) and I would regularly have a hour-plus three hole romp with her. Patricia was Mexican, but her pussy was naturally hairless, and the body at about 5'1" and built like a ballerina, was equally flawless, but I digress.

SoCal isn't as bad as advertised. Just tougher to access and a little pricier. You just gotta keep hammering at it.

There are tons of opporutnities at Sharks. If a girl can't be polite to you, if she can't figure out the proper way to interact, chances are she hasn't figured it out in the room, either. There's this stunning Greek / German girl, every body part, but she made it clear she wasn't interested in me, so I'm just going to oblige her. I feel like she's doing me a favor as it is. Don't remember her name, but like I said, it wasn't worth remembering. There was another Greek gal back in the day...goes back to Atlantis in Altenstadt, and later Oase. Perfect 10, but absolutely close to zero bedroom skills. Talk about a Greek tragedy...

Finally, maybe because it's I'm older and approaching the end of my serious hobby days, but E100 looks like it's the new normal. I did have a couple of E50 sessions at Sharks in the last year or two, I don't know how I pulled that off, I suspect it's my reluctance to give anything Romanian any business (although Jazz, Patrice and Cynthia all have my attention). The girls know better than to upsell me, or slap a condom on. Then again, I sessioned with one of the Thekefraus (and have fond memories of her) back in the day at another FKK.....

Sebastiane
02-11-19, 22:58
Man it seems Sharks is rising again! I should visit. Compared to Globe prices of 260 € per hour even 150/60 would be worth it for the top tier girls with BBBJ and DFK included along with DATY. As for outdoor areas, I actually loved Artemis' and Oase.

MarioM
02-11-19, 23:35
I was in Sharks 10 days ago and had a session with a beautiful brunette from Moldova. Nice full lips, great natural tits, nice ass, slim. She said she was new, maybe a week at the club, and that all the guys ask her if she is new. She was sitting at the bar, slightly to the right when you enter. Another detail: she had a purse with tiger spots (not that I care just noticed this). We chatted for a bit and went to the room where she gave me a great GFE, maybe one of the best I had. She kept her heels on (major turn on for me), DFK, DATY, great BBBJ with lots of spit, fucking in several positions including standing, finally coming on her tits while she had her tongue out (tempting). She mentioned she mostly comes to the club on weekends but I did not see her that weekend at all.

Does anybody here know her? Is she still there? Am I the only one who discovered this rare gem? .

I am planning on going to the club on 23rd and would love to see her.

Nick The G
02-11-19, 23:39
This is how big Sharks is. I "interviewed" at least 20 girls last weekend, and only Zena (Xenah?) rang a bell. FTR, Marlyn would love to hook me up with Mandy but she wasn't around. (Translation: Marlyn would like to do a three-way with me and Mandy if we can agree on the money lmao).The name of the young woman from Romania is "Xenia". Lately she likes to dress with a towel. She can be found on one of the couches at the "Kindertisch" ("children table") between the bar and the tabledance platform, just below the stairs.

Marlyn likes to talk a lot, about threesomes too. Her favorites for this endeavor are Mia or Mandy; one year ago she was excited to have Grace along with her.

If it is true what Marlyn tells her customers, she will quit end of February.

Nick The G
02-11-19, 23:46
What about Mandy DE, lovely girl with excellent GFE.She is there, but not every day. Best day maybe Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Not on Saturdays! Sometimes on Sundays.

Sirioja
02-12-19, 05:57
Man it seems Sharks is rising again! I should visit. Compared to Globe prices of 260 per hour even 150/60 would be worth it for the top tier girls with BBBJ and DFK included along with DATY. As for outdoor areas, I actually loved Artemis' and Oase.Really not same looks, no new Megan, maybe I should not have advised her, but she said good advice. No Joana for look nor for level in bed. I left heavy full balls on my 2 last visits on Friday 30 November until 9 pm, and Wednesday 23 January until 7.30 pm, 50 was too expensive to spend for looks level, when I spent 550€ with Joana who stayed more than 5 hours with me when 2h15 in bed.

But Sharks is better than Globe for club services, I like outside chalets on Summer, funny was to put feet breaking and under ice in swimming pool on January.

Sirioja
02-12-19, 06:03
What about Mandy DE, lovely girl with excellent GFE.Still at Sharks on end of January, available on Wednesday, Friday, maybe Monday, lovely behavior, not always full busy, sitting close to restaurant.

HelloMan2
02-12-19, 06:56
Sorry, catching up on old reports. It's been a while so some details might escape me.

This was my first visit to Sharks. Was toward the end of Sept. 2018. Sharks gave me a better vibe than Oase upon first impression, both in terms of setting and choice of girls.

Girl 1: Bianca, 50 E /30.

To me, she's a Riley Jenner lookalike, and that's probably why I chose her. During negotiation I wanted 50 E /30 including OWO, she wasn't very happy about it but finally accepted. We went to one of the rooms on the first floor near the dance poles. She did what we agreed on but without much passion. I asked her to do OWO in a particular position, which I think should be a standard practice, but she was like "damn, you have such high expectations". I just laughed and didn't push her further, she rushed me to finish at the end. Compared to the 50 E /30 sessions I had a few days prior at Oase, I'd have to give Bianca's performance and attitude a slightly lower score. Her attitude made it very clear she wasn't happy about the 50 E. This was my last 50 E session, I decided to just go for 100 E in the future.

Girl 2: Daniella (RO), 100 E /30.

Tall, 174 cm, slim, blonde. She's a younger version of Joely Richardson. I thought she was Russian and apparently so do most people, according to her. Negotiated everything beforehand, 100 E /30. This time the attitude was much better, she pretty much complied with all my wishes, basically no complaining in the room, stayed until time was up, no rushing.

End of Day 1.

HelloMan2
02-12-19, 07:54
Sept. 2018 - Sharks Day 2.

Returned to Sharks for a second day, back to back.

Girl 1: Kass-Cass? RO. 100 E /30.

Jennifer Lawrence lookalike, with high cheekbones. Had Mickey Mouse tattoo on ankle, Lotus tattoo on thigh. She's always hanging with her friend (don't know name) who tried many times to bring me to room but I wasn't into her. I had my eyes on Kass. Later when I called Kass over, her friend was giving me that death stare "How could you! While chatting, I told Kass I would only take her if she made sure her friend wouldn't kill me after our session, she laughed and was cool about it. 100 E /30 was agreed and she performed very well. I wasn't able to finish for some reason but she tried hard in the end to help me finish, and even stayed a few extra minutes if I remember correctly. Good session.

Girl 2: Valentina (RO). 100 E /30.

She looked like a mulatta, especially with her afro. She resembled a little like Alicia Keys. But found out she's actually. Surprise Romanian. She said she just came from Artemis and was testing the waters at Sharks. So not sure if she's still there now. She had a very sexy walk, like catwalk, and was behaving very womanly. I chose her based on those observations. From the moment we started talking, I could notice she had a spoiled attitude. Red flag 1. She told me to go get her a drink before we even sat down LOL, do girls usually do that? During talking, all seemed cool. So everything negotiated for 100 E /30. Once in the room, she started using her phone while lying on the bed without paying attention to me, I stood there literally for 30 long seconds waiting for her to finish. Red flag 2. I should have bounced right there. Once started, she did OWO briefly and wanted to put on the hat, I told her to keep on going. During the deed, she was lazy. I guess she's used to guys finishing quickly, so she was complaining how I was making her work so hard, yeah I can last. But actually it was only mish and canine, I was doing all the work. When we finished she seemed so exhausted, but she didn't do much LOL. Too spoiled! On our way back to the lockers, I was walking behind her and gave a signal of "don't go with her" to all the guys on our path. Subpar experience.

Girl 3: Leonia (DE) 100 E /30.

When in Germany, do what Germans do: German girls. I made it my mission to go with a German girl before I leave the country. The German girls sit on the stools right next to the entrance of the cafeteria. I had my eyes on this blonde German MILF Leonia, exactly my type. I told her earlier during the day that I would go with her later. So time came for my last session of the day, it was around 1 am. I had so much anticipation built up for this girl, I was so excited. We sit down and chat, I asked her what services are included. She replied "We can talk about it in the room". Red Flag 1. I knew that was a no-go, must negotiate everything before going to room. I learned from other members here that room is for session, not chatting, unless you want to. So we agree on 100 E /30. Once in the room, it went downhill, she was too restrictive, no touching here and there, no kissing at all (she says she never kisses), I lost all excitement and couldn't finish. And she had the audacity to ask me in the end if I wanted to extend the time. That was a really disappointing finish to my FKK experience. I wanted to end with a Bang, but ended with a fail. Well such is life. I hope not all German girls there are like that. One important lesson learned is that toward the end of the night, girls tend to be lazy or be restrictive on purpose. They know you're horny for one last shot and that you'll go for whatever. This happened a few days earlier at Oase to another guy, he got this girl to a room before closing time, she didn't provide the agreed service, he was mad and didn't pay her the full amount. The girl called security and he was forced to pay the full amount.

This marks the end of my first experiences to FKK. I'm still very newbie and don't have much to compare to. Since it was my first time, it was a breath of fresh air.

Takedown
02-12-19, 16:56
Girl 3: Leonia (DE) 100 E /30.

When in Germany, do what Germans do: German girls. I made it my mission to go with a German girl before I leave the country. The German girls sit on the stools right next to the entrance of the cafeteria. I had my eyes on this blonde German MILF Leonia, exactly my type. I told her earlier during the day that I would go with her later. So time came for my last session of the day, it was around 1 am. I had so much anticipation built up for this girl, I was so excited. We sit down and chat, I asked her what services are included. She replied "We can talk about it in the room". Red Flag 1. I knew that was a no-go, must negotiate everything before going to room. I learned from other members here that room is for session, not chatting, unless you want to. So we agree on 100 E /30. Once in the room, it went downhill, she was too restrictive, no touching here and there, no kissing at all (she says she never kisses), I lost all excitement and couldn't finish. And she had the audacity to ask me in the end if I wanted to extend the time. That was a really disappointing finish to my FKK experience. I wanted to end with a Bang, but ended with a fail. Well such is life. I hope not all German girls there are like that. One important lesson learned is that toward the end of the night, girls tend to be lazy or be restrictive on purpose. They know you're horny for one last shot and that you'll go for whatever. This happened a few days earlier at Oase to another guy, he got this girl to a room before closing time, she didn't provide the agreed service, he was mad and didn't pay her the full amount. The girl called security and he was forced to pay the full amount.

This marks the end of my first experiences to FKK. I'm still very newbie and don't have much to compare to. Since it was my first time, it was a breath of fresh air.I hold a theory with German girls and probably all girls; service is inversely proportional to amount of tattoos, silicon, botox, and make up. That mantra has never failed me and the only time I stray is when I am specifically looking for a pornstar experience with someone who looks the part.

I know that it was your first experience but I must add for your future trips that you cannot use the 100 euro /30 minute agreement as a result of what you termed "negotiate." If you're not getting cum on body part or anal, 100 for half hour is not negotiating, it's submitting to what she wanted all along.

Sebastiane
02-12-19, 17:56
Yeh Siri, I agree Megan and Johanna at Globe are angels but I wonder if they'd be the same if they were only getting 50/30 in Sharks instead of 140/30 as in Globe? I never went with Megan at Sharks so don't know but you went with her in Sharks many times right? Was she still the same level of performance and elegance at Sharks as she is in Globe? You mention 550 for Johanna - I spent 480 on her last time and those are big sums of money so no wonder we get the elegant GFE treatment. Having said that, I have to be honest and admit even when I don't session with her both Megan and Johanna are still super sweet, friendly and angelic in their behaviour. I think it must be their natural personalities. They are just lovable girls. You always find such girls in all FKK clubs. Maybe not always the same combo of great looks and great personality but it does happen. I agree if you are nice and respectful to the girls they will give you better service although of course its an illusion based on the money you spend.

There was a girl at Sakura, German-born Turk, who also was a real sweetheart. She left the business though: last time I saw her was at Artemis in 2015. I proposed to her (but things didn't work out as she had a kid and I don't think she thought I was totally serious but I was (also why would a 22 year old stunner marry a slightly overweight average looking guy in his 40's?) I think a part of all of us men includes the Richard Gere in Pretty Woman syndrome!! We want to be the knight in shining armour who rescues these girls.

Having said that how many of us mongers would honestly say they would not want to have a serious relationship with our favourite FKK girl? The sad truth is, as someone once wrote on here, beautiful 20 year old Romanians don't fall in love with fat and balding middle aged men (unless you have 7 figure salaries!

Member #4636
02-12-19, 18:02
Still at Sharks on end of January, available on Wednesday, Friday, maybe Monday, lovely behavior, not always full busy, sitting close to restaurant.Yes, I met her and was very impressed that is why I mentioned her. Maybe the best service I ever had in Sharks, so sweet and polite and sensual. This is why German blondes are so popular, for girls like Mandy.

She told me she works Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, worth every euro spent.

Sirioja
02-12-19, 22:54
Yeh Siri, I agree Megan and Johanna at Globe are angels but I wonder if they'd be the same if they were only getting 50/30 in Sharks instead of 140/30 as in Globe? I never went with Megan at Sharks so don't know but you went with her in Sharks many times right? Was she still the same level of performance and elegance at Sharks as she is in Globe? You mention 550 for Johanna - I spent 480 on her last time and those are big sums of money so no wonder we get the elegant GFE treatment. Having said that, I have to be honest and admit even when I don't session with her both Megan and Johanna are still super sweet, friendly and angelic in their behaviour. I think it must be their natural personalities. They are just lovable girls. You always find such girls in all FKK clubs. Maybe not always the same combo of great looks and great personality but it does happen. I agree if you are nice and respectful to the girls they will give you better service although of course its an illusion based on the money you spend.

There was a girl at Sakura, German-born Turk, who also was a real sweetheart. She left the business though: last time I saw her was at Artemis in 2015. I proposed to her (but things didn't work out as she had a kid and I don't think she thought I was totally serious but I was (also why would a 22 year old stunner marry a slightly overweight average looking guy in his 40's?) I think a part of all of us men includes the Richard Gere in Pretty Woman syndrome!! We want to be the knight in shining armour who rescues these girls.

Having said that how many of us mongers would honestly say they would not want to have a serious relationship with our favourite FKK girl? The sad truth is, as someone once wrote on here, beautiful 20 year old Romanians don't fall in love with fat and balding middle aged men (unless you have 7 figure salaries!My best Megan was when she started as Sara at Mainhattan on August 2015, natural chestnut hair, 1 h for 100 for my 4 Mainhattan rooms with her, more than 30 rooms with her at Sharks, she asked me to start her day with me when she saw me. Only 1 room with her at Globe on beginning of July 2017 when she started, 420 CHF for 1 h30 in chalet with bear on first floor. On 28 December, at 2.30 am, she needed to come to tell me she improved now. 2 h15 with Joana on January, 550, no extra, we finished shower at 5.30 pm and she stayed with me until 9 pm with diner together, for sure manners and skill pay as money.

Only interested to get the best in clubs, I like when girls give me for free, but really not interested by private relationship with a girl fucked by everybody.

Pistons
02-13-19, 06:22
Yes, I met her and was very impressed that is why I mentioned her. Maybe the best service I ever had in Sharks, so sweet and polite and sensual. This is why German blondes are so popular, for girls like Mandy.

She told me she works Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, worth every euro spent.Maybe it changes from week to week a little. She was neighter around on Saturday nor Sunday this last weekend.

HelloMan2
02-13-19, 20:24
...you cannot use the 100 euro /30 minute agreement as a result of what you termed "negotiate." If you're not getting cum on body part or anal, 100 for half hour is not negotiating, it's submitting to what she wanted all along.Thanks for pointing that out, I wasn't sure what could be on the menu for 100 E /30. Now that I know, I'll do better next time for sure.

BadinSweet
02-13-19, 21:09
After almost a year breaks from Europe and FKK clubbing, I made it back to Frankfurt over the weekend. I visited Sharks on Fri and Sat. I thought I would be like a kid in a candy store but I wasn't. Though lineup at Sharks was not bad, other than my old favorites, I didn't see anyone that I "must" go to the room with. Even with some of my favorites, maybe I am so used to them or Sharks lineup in general, I didn't feel the need to go with some of them again the next day. As Jnpr30 told me (what did you guys do to him that he retired from this site), he had similar jaded feeling and needed a few days to get into the mood. Please don't get me wrong, a day in Sharks is still better than any day back home. Anyhow, here are some of my notes from my favorites:

Steffi - she has light blonde, brown hair now. Still looks great to me. She was there on Fri but I didn't see her on Sat.

Melanie - poor girl fell down the stair last weekend and has a big bruise on her butt. Wanted to see her again on the second day but some Asian dude booked her until 4 am. She said she could cut her meeting short so she could see me before closing but I told her that there's no need. It was good to see her again. Nice and sweet girl.

Lavinia - still have a great time with her. I am surprise to see her pal Mirela was much more busy than her over the weekend. Good for her.

Xenia - thanks to UncleOx and Jnpr30 for their recommendation and her description, I was able to spot her. She is great in the room and very nice and sweet. Just my type. She was not so busy on Fri and early Sat. I was going to take her again late in the night on Sat but she was busy with multiple long rooms. As someone stated, she starts wearing a towel now. She said she gained some kilos (though she looks fine) so, she probably too shy about her body. Highly recommend her.

Anita - not sure what her name is at the club now, but she won't be there any longer as she's not doing so well in the club. She is very sweet and is one of my favorites. She likes to walk around with her friend Sade (slim ROM, long dark hair, with "crown" tattoo over left chest). I was tempted to try Sade as well.

Kylie - Greek goddess (I don't think she's from and. Korea as someone said but what do I know), DD size, she was probably one of my highlight this trip. She's dynamite in the room. Too bad the rooms were busy so, we went to one of the room in Kino. I spent 2 hrs with her but could have easily stayed much longer with her if the room was more comfortable. She is a good friend with Aylin and Mandy and we actually texted Aylin during our room. She mentioned that Aylin is "retiring" and Mandy is on vacation. Highly recommend her, if you find her attractive. If not, just her boobs alone are worth the room.

I was hoping to see Evita but didn't realize until after I booked my flight that she was already back to Romania. Didn't see Cosmina (appt only now?) and Ira (back to Romania). There were many others there. Patrizia looked just as good as when I first saw her. Vanessa still looks great and somewhat busy over the two days I was there. Joanna looks nice but doesn't seem so innocence as when I first session with her last time. I knew about Ester new look and thought it looks OK. Also heard that Evelina also got one too (why? Sobbing).

Roxy was busy both days and I rarely saw her on the floor. Good for her. Last time I saw Emma, she has brunette. I think blonde looks good on her. She was nice, as usual, but I didn't go with her. Madalina were also there and got her normal / usual business.

CaneUppHosAss
02-13-19, 21:44
Hello Sir,

I think Kylie is a Romanian as many of them are but regardless of her nationality she is good, I agree.

Vanessa is pretty but service is sub optimal.

Hope you got some anal with Melanie.

Bonsai
02-14-19, 01:58
Thanks for pointing that out, I wasn't sure what could be on the menu for 100 E /30. Now that I know, I'll do better next time for sure.With 100/30 min you usually get almost everything except CIM / anal.

More important is, that you have to act like a regular FKK visitor.

Don't ask to much about the prices. (only newbies ask too much).

Because the prices at sharks are easy: 50/30 . 100/60.

CIM +50 and anal +100.

And to sit together on the couch don't cost money, even if she want a drink.

I always get upto 1 hour couchtime for free before going to the room.

But if you don't intend going to the room, then max 10 min for couchtime.

UncleOx
02-14-19, 05:03
After almost a year breaks from Europe and FKK clubbing, I made it back to Frankfurt over the weekend. I visited Sharks on Fri and Sat. I thought I would be like a kid in a candy store but I wasn't. Though lineup at Sharks was not bad, other than my old favorites, I didn't see anyone that I "must" go to the room with. Even with some of my favorites, maybe I am so used to them or Sharks lineup in general, I didn't feel the need to go with some of them again the next day. As Jnpr30 told me (what did you guys do to him that he retired from this site), he had similar jaded feeling and needed a few days to get into the mood. Please don't get me wrong, a day in Sharks is still better than any day back home. Anyhow, here are some of my notes from my favorites:.Nice report. Very informative. Welcome back!

I am glad that you finally got to know Xenia. She is my "dream girl" in my previous reports. She has been in Sharks for about 6 months, and seems to be underrated. Those who don't know who Xenia is could also go ahead to read Jnrp30 last wonderful report about her.

Good to know Steffi and Joanna are still in Sharks. I haven't seen them since last June.

Good wish to Melanie. Hopefully she is fine now.

TankTank123
02-14-19, 07:15
I think Kylie is a Romanian as many of them are .Is Kylie the German/British/Korean Elektra? Elektra was the only 'Greek' I have talked to last year, other than Leni some years ago.

PlayToDef
02-14-19, 15:28
Fellow mongers, sorry for the bump from the Lounge Thread.

I did some homework and it looks like I'm going to spend some time at Sharks in a month or so.

Any regular girl that will fit my specs (see below)?

Hello there,

Long time lurker, new poster.

I will soon be visiting Germany again after a long time and only have one visit to Artemis under my belt.

I'm going to spend some time in the Frankfurt area and was wondering what club would suit my wishes better.

Basically looking for women on the slightly thicker end of the spectrum. Not BBW's, just full round asses and natural tits. No optifucks needed, plain old depravity will suffice.

Tuber19
02-14-19, 17:07
Nice report. Very informative. Welcome back!

I am glad that you finally got to know Xenia. She is my "dream girl" in my previous reports. She has been in Sharks for about 6 months, and seems to be underrated. Those who don't know who Xenia is could also go ahead to read Jnrp30 last wonderful report about her.

Good to know Steffi and Joanna are still in Sharks. I haven't seen them since last June.

Good wish to Melanie. Hopefully she is fine now.Xenia. I think she is the girl that I was with her on my last day in Sharks .. Before I approach her she was chatting with her friends for long time. After a while a saw her alone and I speak with her. My plan is 1 hour but I stayed 2. 5 hours. one of the top in Sharks

CaneUppHosAss
02-14-19, 17:08
Hello Sir,

Kylie had escorted in UK if I remember correctly but don't recall the rest of her claimed ancestral pedigree nor do I recall her being Electra. She is usually located across from the kino, lying down sprawled in a somewhat dark location. I do remember another Electra, also from Rom, who was petite with sagging tits and not so great service roughly a year ago but she did not stay for more than 6 months.

As the other gentleman said, it is hard to miss Kylie due to her magnificent boobs.

Sirioja
02-14-19, 17:34
Xenia. I think she is the girl that I was with her on my last day in Sharks .. Before I approach her she was chatting with her friends for long time. After a while a saw her alone and I speak with her. My plan is 1 hour but I stayed 2. 5 hours. one of the top in SharksDark hair, quite white skin, not tall, started on August, was dreaming about high levels, friendly, but as we advised her: Sharks is her level, when I give my best advises to my good girls, to free help them, not only about Globe but also about their intimate care, from what I learned living with women, only 1 each time, I'm a one girl guy.

Loco Tonto
02-14-19, 17:46
Is Kylie the German/British/Korean Elektra? Elektra was the only 'Greek' I have talked to last year, other than Leni some years ago.Ja. "Greek" Kylie = "Greek" Elektra. She says people tell her she looks Asian, or has Asian eyes. Ok. Maybe little bit. But the rest of her is definitely not typically Asian in any way whatsoever. She used to speak with more of a British accent, less so now. Couldn't tell you about her Greek. But she said she's probably going to keep it for her husband, which should probably tell you that she's definitely not Greek. 🤣

Member #4636
02-14-19, 18:57
Ja. "Greek" Kylie = "Greek" Elektra. She says people tell her she looks Asian, or has Asian eyes. Ok. Maybe little bit. But the rest of her is definitely not typically Asian in any way whatsoever. She used to speak with more of a British accent, less so now. Couldn't tell you about her Greek. But she said she's probably going to keep it for her husband, which should probably tell you that she's definitely not Greek. 🤣Don't believe these ladies that tell you they are Greek. They tell you this so you have the image you are fucking Aphrodite. Greek women don't even know about the existence of FKK clubs and if you ever meet a 'Greek' she is 10 % raised in Germany and probably knows only a few words to speak.

Ortos
02-14-19, 22:50
Ja. "Greek" Kylie = "Greek" Elektra. She used to speak with more of a British accent, less so now. Couldn't tell you about her Greek. But she said she's probably going to keep it for her husband, which should probably tell you that she's definitely not Greek. 🤣Just to clarify: I spoke to her in Greek: she's definitely not a native Greek-speaker. She made some grammatical errors that no native would make, and she mis-pronounced some words somewhat. But she does speak Greek, just not perfectly. (Same with another Sharks girls: Aphrodite).

Takedown
02-14-19, 23:14
Fellow mongers, sorry for the bump from the Lounge Thread.

I did some homework and it looks like I'm going to spend some time at Sharks in a month or so.

Any regular girl that will fit my specs (see below)?Try Roxy. Full figure but maintains a slim waist with Natural tits and a full ass. Fantastic service, no upsell.

MarioM
02-14-19, 23:30
When I was in Jacuzzi at Sharks two weeks ago I got some kind of a rash and burning on my legs. No kidding. When I was inside I saw some kind of a lid that went out of its place but didn't think this was a bih deal. Also I could not get rid of the chlorine smell no matter what I did. One of the girls even told me she could feel the smell of chlorine on me. Do any of you know anything about this? Do you think this has been fixed?

NightRider16
02-15-19, 02:19
Try Roxy. Full figure but maintains a slim waist with Natural tits and a full ass. Fantastic service, no upsell.Can you tell me where Roxy usually hangs out in the club?

Sirioja
02-15-19, 09:29
Can you tell me where Roxy usually hangs out in the club?Nice smiling behavior, white skin, long chestnut hair, not hunting but sitting under fish.

VishudJb
02-15-19, 12:04
With 100/30 min you usually get almost everything except CIM / anal.

More important is, that you have to act like a regular FKK visitor.

Don't ask to much about the prices. (only newbies ask too much).

Because the prices at sharks are easy: 50/30 . 100/60.

CIM +50 and anal +100.

And to sit together on the couch don't cost money, even if she want a drink.

I always get upto 1 hour couchtime for free before going to the room.

But if you don't intend going to the room, then max 10 min for couchtime.Nope you get CIM and anal also it is how you bargain the deal remember for her money is bonus I got all for 100 but 30 m.

Member #4636
02-15-19, 16:36
When I was in Jacuzzi at Sharks two weeks ago I got some kind of a rash and burning on my legs. No kidding. When I was inside I saw some kind of a lid that went out of its place but didn't think this was a bih deal. Also I could not get rid of the chlorine smell no matter what I did. One of the girls even told me she could feel the smell of chlorine on me. Do any of you know anything about this? Do you think this has been fixed?Dude,

I had this chlorine issue as well, I was washing and the smell just wasn't going away. I was smelling like cum all day LOL!

NightRider16
02-15-19, 17:26
Nice smiling behavior, white skin, long chestnut hair, not hunting but sitting under fish.Great; thank you! I'll write my first report Sunday. Will be at Sharks this Saturday.

Canary
02-15-19, 17:59
When I was in Jacuzzi at Sharks two weeks ago I got some kind of a rash and burning on my legs. No kidding. When I was inside I saw some kind of a lid that went out of its place but didn't think this was a bih deal. Also I could not get rid of the chlorine smell no matter what I did. One of the girls even told me she could feel the smell of chlorine on me. Do any of you know anything about this? Do you think this has been fixed?I was in the smaller jacuzzi to the right at the top of the stairs on Wednesday on two occasions and although the chlorine was strong smelling I had no other issues.

Canary
02-15-19, 18:03
Xenia. I think she is the girl that I was with her on my last day in Sharks .. Before I approach her she was chatting with her friends for long time. After a while a saw her alone and I speak with her. My plan is 1 hour but I stayed 2. 5 hours. one of the top in SharksJoanna was definitely at Sharks this week because I spoke to her and later before the Club closed took a room with her.

Takedown
02-15-19, 19:08
Nope you get CIM and anal also it is how you bargain the deal remember for her money is bonus I got all for 100 but 30 m.Never heard of getting CIM and anal for 100/30 min. Anal is 100 more and CIM another 50 of top of standard rates. For those services, the total should be 200 euro for 30 m and 250 for one hour.

Unless you are a regular with a girl, I have my doubts regarding your claim. It certainly would not be true for the majority of people here.

Member #4636
02-16-19, 07:39
Nope you get CIM and anal also it is how you bargain the deal remember for her money is bonus I got all for 100 but 30 m.You can't get anal and CIM for 100. If so maybe tell us which girls accept such offer?

And even if a girl told me this I would be very suspicious.

PlayToDef
02-16-19, 11:53
Try Roxy. Full figure but maintains a slim waist with Natural tits and a full ass. Fantastic service, no upsell.Thanks a lot for your advice. I'll try to look for her.

Bbz1234
02-16-19, 15:48
Hello,

I am a newbie here. Will be going to Frankfurt on Monday for a couple of days. Likely will only have time to visit sharks on Monday evening unfortunately though. Is this a good time to go?

Would appreciate any advice on prices, how to negotiate etc, and good girls to see. I like busty girls, and a booty is always nice too.

Any help / advice is massively appreciated. Of course will write up anything I find if I manage to go too.

Thanks in advance.

CaneUppHosAss
02-16-19, 23:26
Hello Sir.

Monday might not be as good as Friday night in Sharks but it is better to spend Monday night in Sharks than at a local bar. Monday in my view is better than Tuesday -- not dessous and a slightly better lineup. Also, plenty of good girls are around and there are fewer men competing for those good girls who are in the club.

Bottomline-- good luck and have a nice day in the club.

NightRider16
02-17-19, 02:53
First time to report; visited Sharks from 2 pm to 7 pm on a Saturday. Great ratio of Women to men; more girls than I recall on prior afternoon visits there. I immediately, upon walking into the bar area saw my first target!

Delick. Probably spelling it wrong but that's how it sounded. She was sitting at the bar on the far end from the entrance, long black hair, tan skin, huge natural chest, very slight natural sag to them, slim body with a great ass. Romanian of course, can't remember the town she was from. 100 euros for 1 hour with kissing, oral for both, and straight sex. No up sell in the room, great experience, didn't go the full hour though.

Took a short break, drinking a Jack Daniels at the bar when approached by an almost identical twin to Delick named Brenda.

Brenda. She was also sitting at the bar, left side as you walk in from the front. Long black hair, tan skin, large natural chest, a little slimmer and taller than Delick. Romanian from Constanta. Quick negotiation to 100 euro for 1 hour with kissing, oral for both and straight sex. No upsell at all in the room, really nice and went almost entire hour. If there weren't so many other options I would see her again.

Two encounters in my first hour and a half, I was ready for a break; went up stairs on the couches by the saunas to take a nap, was woken up by three different girls who I rejected. Then I woke up to the 4th; a really hot blonde who had literally curled up next to me on the couch cuddling. I am so weak; couldn't help myself.

Atta- somewhat short blonde, wears the cutest glasses, scar on her back shoulder from a car accident but you don't really notice it, perfectly enhanced the cup chest, body type is slim with just enough curves to provide the perfect shape, very cute face and great attitude. She offered an erotic massage, kissing, oral for both and sex for 100 euro 1 hour. Best experience I have had so far in 6 visits to Sharks. No up sell, stayed full hour, performance was off the charts good. Especially the oiled up full frontal body to body massage. I will see Atta again despite the many other options.

This time I did take a short nap by the upstairs jacuzzi area. Then I tracked down Natalia, think she used to go by Angela?

Natalia. Slim, tanned, short, long and thick black hair, friends with Brenda above, both Romanian from Constanta. I have seen her twice before, this time it was a bit off though, maybe because I was on my 4th girl and I didn't properly negotiate everything thing up front like I should have. I ended up with 1 hour, massage, multiple positions, and CIM. She did work pretty hard to get that 4th one out of me but there was some upsell in the room which I hate. I ended up with 200 euros damage; paid too much, my mistake and won't see her again.

Overall great trip; hated to end it in a sour note with upsell girl; I only get here about 5 times a year and always plan on visiting a different FKK but Sharks just keeps pulling me back in.

VishudJb
02-17-19, 07:42
Never heard of getting CIM and anal for 100/30 min. Anal is 100 more and CIM another 50 of top of standard rates. For those services, the total should be 200 euro for 30 m and 250 for one hour.

Unless you are a regular with a girl, I have my doubts regarding your claim. It certainly would not be true for the majority of people here.Well her name is Claudia we went in room for 50 euro the girl told if you want give 100 I will do CIM also I told I will give 100 if anal is also included otherwise it is 50 only so she agreed for all for 100 euro for her 50 is bonus only. The girl gave good service.

VishudJb
02-17-19, 07:58
You can't get anal and CIM for 100. If so maybe tell us which girls accept such offer?

And even if a girl told me this I would be very suspicious.She is Claudia Romanian she is 18 good looking girl this was one year back go in room for 50 if the girl offers other service then bargain if she does not agree stick to fifty I stick to 50 when she refused just told it is up to you for you 50 is bonus Only because time is same she agreed service was good with BBJ and DFK. BBBJ and kissing was agreed in 50 euro only. This was one year back in shark were I visited five time in a week.

Sirioja
02-17-19, 20:03
Well her name is Claudia we went in room for 50 euro the girl told if you want give 100 I will do CIM also I told I will give 100 if anal is also included otherwise it is 50 only so she agreed for all for 100 euro for her 50 is bonus only. The girl gave good service.I don't know your Claudia but she might be with real lack of business to pay her entry and maybe bed to sleep, or maybe she was in love, but usually women in love don t ask to be paid.

Usual rate for CIM is 50 and anal 100 in Hessen. Half these rates in NRW.

Sirioja
02-17-19, 20:13
First time to report; visited Sharks from 2 pm to 7 pm on a Saturday. Great ratio of Women to men; more girls than I recall on prior afternoon visits there. I immediately, upon walking into the bar area saw my first target!

Delick. Probably spelling it wrong but that's how it sounded. She was sitting at the bar on the far end from the entrance, long black hair, tan skin, huge natural chest, very slight natural sag to them, slim body with a great ass. Romanian of course, can't remember the town she was from. 100 euros for 1 hour with kissing, oral for both, and straight sex. No up sell in the room, great experience, didn't go the full hour though.

Took a short break, drinking a Jack Daniels at the bar when approached by an almost identical twin to Delick named Brenda.

Brenda. She was also sitting at the bar, left side as you walk in from the front. Long black hair, tan skin, large natural chest, a little slimmer and taller than Delick. Romanian from Constanta. Quick negotiation to 100 euro for 1 hour with kissing, oral for both and straight sex. No upsell at all in the room, really nice and went almost entire hour. If there weren't so many other options I would see her again.

Two encounters in my first hour and a half, I was ready for a break; went up stairs on the couches by the saunas to take a nap, was woken up by three different girls who I rejected. Then I woke up to the 4th; a really hot blonde who had literally curled up next to me on the couch cuddling. I am so weak; couldn't help myself..Long time at Sharks, Dilek with big tits, like also long time Brenda / Leya, for your first girl. You should have gone also with ex Elektra, for big tits festival.

Canary
02-17-19, 21:15
Well her name is Claudia we went in room for 50 euro the girl told if you want give 100 I will do CIM also I told I will give 100 if anal is also included otherwise it is 50 only so she agreed for all for 100 euro for her 50 is bonus only. The girl gave good service.Can anyone please tell me where Claudia sits as I've never had success in locating her despite many attempts?

I was in Sharks on Wednesday & whether she was there or not I failed again.

Thanks.

Sirioja
02-18-19, 07:46
Hello,

I am a newbie here. Will be going to Frankfurt on Monday for a couple of days. Likely will only have time to visit sharks on Monday evening unfortunately though. Is this a good time to go?

Would appreciate any advice on prices, how to negotiate etc, and good girls to see. I like busty girls, and a booty is always nice too.

Any help / advice is massively appreciated. Of course will write up anything I find if I manage to go too.

Thanks in advance.You will get a card for discount 20 on Tuesday, or next Mondays.

Chongmal
02-18-19, 07:53
I don't know your Claudia but she might be with real lack of business to pay her entry and maybe bed to sleep, or maybe she was in love, but usually women in love don t ask to be paid.

Usual rate for CIM is 50 and anal 100 in Hessen. Half these rates in NRW.I like that he reports he had a good time at a fair price. I'm a bit jealous at his success at negotiating with the ladies. I must just be a sucker because I almost always pay the typical club rate and don't get any special treatments from the ladies or staff in any club.

NF4591
02-18-19, 20:46
Hello Gents. I will visit Sharks this weekend, after many months away. I have been going to Swiss Globe more often, but I am happy to have the chance to visit Sharks again. I have read recent posts, but I am wondering if some of my favorites are still there:

Brenda: I see recent reports, hoping she is there this week.

Helli / Kelly: I don't see very recent reports, has she been seen recently?

Marlyn: It looks like she is still at Sharks, but there is talk of her quitting soon. Is there any new information on if she has been seen there recently, and expected to be in this Friday?

Other Asian girls: are there any at Sharks that are recommended (or not)?

Thanks in advance for your notes.

Nick The G
02-18-19, 21:31
Hello Gents. I will visit Sharks this weekend, after many months away. I have been going to Swiss Globe more often, but I am happy to have the chance to visit Sharks again. I have read recent posts, but I am wondering if some of my favorites are still there:
Brenda: I see recent reports, hoping she is there this week.
Helli / Kelly: I don't see very recent reports, has she been seen recently?
Marlyn: It looks like she is still at Sharks, but there is talk of her quitting soon. Is there any new information on if she has been seen there recently, and expected to be in this Friday?Brenda and Helli / Kelli were there last Saturday! Marlyn should be there from Wednesday to Friday.

Sirioja
02-18-19, 23:16
I like that he reports he had a good time at a fair price. I'm a bit jealous at his success at negotiating with the ladies. I must just be a sucker because I almost always pay the typical club rate and don't get any special treatments from the ladies or staff in any club.I would like to see how she looks like, I never noticed her, I'm not a grocer to negotiate with girls, I hate to speak about money with girls, but all girls don't have same rate for me, beauties worth more for me than GND I don't pay for.

I think you get social time for free with girls.

Member #4636
02-19-19, 15:23
I would like to see how she looks like, I never noticed her, I'm not a grocer to negotiate with girls, I hate to speak about money with girls, but all girls don't have same rate for me, beauties worth more for me than GND I don't pay for.

I think you get social time for free with girls.Sometimes when you don't speak before about money can be good some times can be bad it depends from the girl.

Turgid
02-19-19, 16:48
Brenda and Helli / Kelli were there last Saturday! Marlyn should be there from Wednesday to Friday.Last summer punters were saying that Helli / Halle who had beautiful natural boobs then got a boob job in 2017 was there but I never ever saw her. I really hope she's there when I visit in the next couple months. I had her before the boob job, she was great with nice GFE.

ExpatLover
02-19-19, 20:17
Brenda and Helli / Kelli were there last Saturday! Marlyn should be there from Wednesday to Friday.To session both you need to be really hungry.

Sirioja
02-19-19, 20:37
Sometimes when you don't speak before about money can be good some times can be bad it depends from the girl.I refuse to speak about money with girls because I think with my irresistible charisma, when I make them to orgasmus, they have to pay me.

A girl who accept to provide CIM and anal for 100 instead of 200 , must be really hungry about lack of business, even business is not what it was before at Sharks.

CaneUppHosAss
02-19-19, 21:55
Sometimes when you don't speak before about money can be good some times can be bad it depends from the girl.That is accurate.

So, you can do a few things.

1. Assess the girl, the mood, the vibe and do an interview or not -- flexible approach.

2. Never interview, go with the flow and take your chances in the room.

3. Be regimented, always have a detailed interview upfront, nail down all the details such as what she will do and how much you will pay.

Personally, I'm between 1 and 2. With new girls, it is #1 and regular girls will be #2. But #3 has its fans and merits.

Member #4636
02-20-19, 06:41
That is accurate.

So, you can do a few things.

1. Assess the girl, the mood, the vibe and do an interview or not -- flexible approach.

2. Never interview, go with the flow and take your chances in the room.

3. Be regimented, always have a detailed interview upfront, nail down all the details such as what she will do and how much you will pay.

Personally, I'm between 1 and 2. With new girls, it is #1 and regular girls will be #2. But #3 has its fans and merits.I am 90 % 2 and have been disappointed 1-2 times but usually it is bingo, not necessary for the price but for the attitude and service, I hate talking about money before but you might end up in an unpleasant situation where she will ask a high price for a poor service. You can tell her no of course but the mood is zero.

NiteRiderCal
02-21-19, 02:10
So, I'm back from the free trip to Frankfurt. First day, two Italian girl smell new blood as soon as I walk in. They ask for 400 euro each. And I keep on saying I don't have that kind of money. So they agree to 100 euro each for 1 HR. The experience was OK.

The rest of the time they want 100 for 30 min. But settle for 100 for 1 hour. However, I'm not sure if I got a full hour. I should of bring a watch. With one exception, I could not remember any of the girl name. The one that I do remember is Kim from Moldova, I saw her twice. She hang out on the left as I walk down the stair.

Over all these girl offer more than what I got in s. Cali. All of the girl offer anal or CIM for extra 50. But I did't want to spend the extra. I think it kind of kill the moot when they try to upsell like that. In general, these girl are also better looking than the girl in s. Cal but not by much. However, the girl I get in S cal is more passionate, more intimate, more like a girl friend / BF. The FKK girl are too business like. Would I go back again, only if when my company send me to Europe, and it is free.

Sirioja
02-21-19, 08:52
So, I'm back from the free trip to Frankfurt. First day, two Italian girl smell new blood as soon as I walk in. They ask for 400 euro each. And I keep on saying I don't have that kind of money. So they agree to 100 euro each for 1 HR. The experience was OK.

The rest of the time they want 100 for 30 min. But settle for 100 for 1 hour. However, I'm not sure if I got a full hour. I should of bring a watch. With one exception, I could not remember any of the girl name. The one that I do remember is Kim from Moldova, I saw her twice. She hang out on the left as I walk down the stair.

Over all these girl offer more than what I got in s. Cali. All of the girl offer anal or CIM for extra 50. But I did't want to spend the extra. I think it kind of kill the moot when they try to upsell like that. In general, these girl are also better looking than the girl in s. Cal but not by much. However, the girl I get in S cal is more passionate, more intimate, more like a girl friend / BF. The FKK girl are too business like. Would I go back again, only if when my company send me to Europe, and it is free.Anal for 50? Discount at Sharks?

What is s. Cal?

Sirioja
02-21-19, 09:01
Last summer punters were saying that Helli / Halle who had beautiful natural boobs then got a boob job in 2017 was there but I never ever saw her. I really hope she's there when I visit in the next couple months. I had her before the boob job, she was great with nice GFE.Even I never came to her, but I liked to see Helli pointing nipples, she was with her long hair, one of the most elegant for me at Sharks, she didn't need silicon for my eyes, when she was a natural beauty, what was Sharks before, with beauties, for Megan my fault of course but she thought she worth more than everything for 50, so it was my present to help her and excellent advice she said.

Optimist
02-21-19, 12:48
NiteRiderCal. Thanks for your dispassionate report. Definitely the voice of experience, even if new to FKK, you identify the main issues.

Sabarone
02-21-19, 13:03
Hello,

Thanks in advance.Hello,

Me also newbie. I've been to Artemis once but I think it was poor line up and services. I m visiting for work Frankfurt and I ll have some free time to visit Sharks. As I read in here its one of the best choices in the area. Is it? Do you think its better this period than Artemis in Berlin??Line up and services? Is it nude FKK ?69 and kissing is on 50 rate of half hour? Please enlighten me. Every guidance will be helpful.

Member #4636
02-21-19, 16:50
So, I'm back from the free trip to Frankfurt. First day, two Italian girl smell new blood as soon as I walk in. They ask for 400 euro each. And I keep on saying I don't have that kind of money. So they agree to 100 euro each for 1 HR. The experience was OK..Funny how they dropped from 400 to 100. Italian elegant beauties don't behave like that. LOL.

I bet they also spoke Romanian!

Saturn11
02-21-19, 18:43
Appreciate a girl can be off at any time but does anyone know if Roxy normally works on a Monday?

CaneUppHosAss
02-21-19, 22:42
Funny how they dropped from 400 to 100. Italian elegant beauties don't behave like that. LOL.

I bet they also spoke Romanian!Scamming new visitors to the clubs is an equal opportunity business and no nationality has a corner on the market. LOL.

Well, the German girls in my experience have been more straight shooters than others but that is just my experience.

DaWong949
02-22-19, 00:21
Anal for 50? Discount at Sharks?

What is s. Cal?Southern California. LA and San Diego and surrounding.

Pistons
02-22-19, 05:06
Over all these girl offer more than what I got in s. Cali. All of the girl offer anal or CIM for extra 50. But I did't want to spend the extra. I think it kind of kill the moot when they try to upsell like that. In general, these girl are also better looking than the girl in s. Cal but not by much. However, the girl I get in S cal is more passionate, more intimate, more like a girl friend / BF. The FKK girl are too business like. Would I go back again, only if when my company send me to Europe, and it is free.Yeah its pretty sad. And a growing pan FKK thing. But if you can find the girls either early in the day before the crowds of other girls arrive, or in a cinema, you will usually have better luck with the cuddling and intimacy. But girls in FKK's are so different too. Some are cold as ice and not worth a repeat in 1000 years. Others can be fantastic and even put on a stop watch when you enter the room. And then tell you when you have 2 minutes left. Asking if you want to extend. 100% integrity. But its rare;.

Kuni042
02-22-19, 21:49
Arrived at 2 pm. It was almost empty, meaning: 20 girls, 15 guys. At 5 pm it was more like 40 girls, maybe 30 guys. Certainly an amazing ratio, which really didn't change much, until I left at about 7 pm.

The casting was very typical. Actually a bit frustrating, as there were really no new girls compared to my recent visits. There were the usual busty girls, Brenda, Dalma, etc. One new, Toli, black from Namibia, almost fluent german, which DDD-cups, super-all-natural.

CaneUppHosAss
02-22-19, 23:55
Brenda's service is variable to me. I have received good service sometimes but also just OK service on other occasions. As you observed, her tits are her brightest calling card and facially she is OK but kissing is not always consistent and even BJ is below average a few times. With her, it is truly YMMV.

XXL
02-23-19, 01:36
Commundo hotel is closed.

I am looking for an alternative where parking is not a hassle. I've tried 2 other hotels in the past but they were fairly central and parking was a pain in the neck. Any suggestions?

CaneUppHosAss
02-23-19, 01:52
Commundo was a nice place. That sucks.

Hornung, Arheilger are cheap but acceptable and have parking. Pallas is OK. H+ is also good but sometimes is pricey. There is a new place Moxy listed in Priceline but have not tried it yet, reviews are OK. Also Best Western. Contel.

I am looking for an alternative where parking is not a hassle. I've tried 2 other hotels in the past but they were fairly central and parking was a pain in the neck. Any suggestions?

BadinSweet
02-23-19, 01:57
XXL, try Moxy in Darmstadt. It's part of Marriott chain. It has free parking and plenty of spaces available even after coming back from Sharks after closing. I am Platinum with Marriott so, I get free breakfast. But I was told that due the the hotel being new, they gave everyone free breakfast as a promotion. Not sure if they still have the free breakfast now but I like the hotel.

Steve 9696
02-23-19, 02:00

Over all these girl offer more than what I got in s. Cali. All of the girl offer anal or CIM for extra 50. But I did't want to spend the extra. I think it kind of kill the moot when they try to upsell like that. In general, these girl are also better looking than the girl in s. Cal but not by much. However, the girl I get in S cal is more passionate, more intimate, more like a girl friend / BF. The FKK girl are too business like. Would I go back again, only if when my company send me to Europe, and it is free.I travel to So Cal from time to time. I'd love to learn more about good ways to find quality girls. I could not seem to I'm you. Can you see if you can I'm me?

NoBond
02-23-19, 02:18
Moxy Darmstadt. Nice budget from Marriott. No problem with parking. Nice cosy rooms with smell of paint.

I am looking for an alternative where parking is not a hassle. I've tried 2 other hotels in the past but they were fairly central and parking was a pain in the neck. Any suggestions?.

ExpatLover
02-23-19, 03:38
Brenda's service is variable to me. I have received good service sometimes but also just OK service on other occasions. As you observed, her tits are her brightest calling card and facially she is OK but kissing is not always consistent and even BJ is below average a few times. With her, it is truly YMMV.She is a pro prostitute with sagging tits, no go for me.

ExpatLover
02-23-19, 03:42
Arrived at 2 pm. It was almost empty, meaning: 20 girls, 15 guys. At 5 pm it was more like 40 girls, maybe 30 guys. Certainly an amazing ratio, which really didn't change much, until I left at about 7 pm.

The casting was very typical. Actually a bit frustrating, as there were really no new girls compared to my recent visits. There were the usual busty girls, Brenda, Dalma, etc. One new, Toli, black from Namibia, almost fluent german, which DDD-cups, super-all-natural.Few new girls around it is the biggest problem for many clubs now, too many veteran prostitutes around coming mostly from Romania, if any new girl usually her service will song very pro.

Sirioja
02-23-19, 08:40
Funny how they dropped from 400 to 100. Italian elegant beauties don't behave like that. LOL.

I bet they also spoke Romanian!Probably as Italian as Francesca. As say girls: Paris is not far from Romania, 2 hours with plane, about the same for Roma or Milano.

Even my FKK record rooms girl always lived in Italy, we are not far from our 100th room now since 2015, we were together on 5 different years, not so bad and again really welcoming yesterday, we really know each other in bed, but other real Italians: Valeria ex Samya now at GT was average for me for our single room at Samya, and really pretty woman types Anna and Tea, had really great breakfast with Tea on last Wellcum Ferragosto party, real charm, but both not really kissing, so not women in bed for me, when in my top 5 girls for more than 40 rooms, they all are Romanian or with Romanian roots. I remember beauty Karin when Sharks had beauties, telling she was Spanish from Valencia, then I answered: If You were Romanian, I would have been happy to go with You, then she became only living in Spain, what a beautiful Romanian woman type even no real wow in bed, but always welcoming when had already 2 weekly regulars on beginning of 2016 when Sharks was on top for beauties. I like when girls tell they are from Pitesti like at LR, or Brasov, or Craiova, or Timisoara, Galats, Sibiu, or even Cluj, rather than Bucarest when 100 kms around with still horses in roads.

Sirioja
02-23-19, 14:27
Brenda's service is variable to me. I have received good service sometimes but also just OK service on other occasions. As you observed, her tits are her brightest calling card and facially she is OK but kissing is not always consistent and even BJ is below average a few times. With her, it is truly YMMV.Amazing tits, even seem less full, on slim body, but was never attracted by face which is the more important for me, can t enjoy kissing a not attractive face, I don t want to close my eyes. Lack of pretty faces at Sharks for me. Dina, come back. Only when she didn't have tired and wet eyes of course.

Nick The G
02-23-19, 19:11
For those who have missed Marlyn so far, here is the latest news: unlike her normal schedule, she will be in Sharks on Monday and Tuesday next week for once. And on Wednesday (but only until the early evening).

Maybe she will come back at the end of March.

Kuni042
02-23-19, 20:23
Brenda is also not my favourite. I had once a session with her. Boring. Facewise, I find her eyes a bit too froggish. She was very little booked and mostly rovering around.

Brenda's service is variable to me. I have received good service sometimes but also just OK service on other occasions. As you observed, her tits are her brightest calling card and facially she is OK but kissing is not always consistent and even BJ is below average a few times. With her, it is truly YMMV.

Member #4636
02-23-19, 21:07
Probably as Italian as Francesca. As say girls: Paris is not far from Romania, 2 hours with plane, about the same for Roma or Milano.She is half Romanian half Italian. I don't have a reason not to believe her but I don't care that much where a girl comes from as long as she is OK. And when I say OK I mean to be nice and polite not only beautiful. I have met an Albanian girl which was very beautiful but she was the worst ***** I have ever met. I don't know why we ask this question and why they ask us. Why is it so important if I come from Italy or Spain or whatever and why should I care if she is Romanian or Russian? Both clients and WG need to find another way to break the ice of introduction.

NF4591
02-23-19, 22:28
I saw two girls at Sharks. One a regular star, and the other new to me:

Marlyn (Philippines): Always a good provider, and this was no exception. She's enthusiastic and provides both PSE and GFE, we had fun for a couple of hours after plenty of couch time (DFK, wet BJ, BLS, 69, DATY, FIV, FIA, CG, doggy). Rating 9/10, would repeat.

Vanessa: (Romania, tall with brown hair): Approached me on a couch, and she seemed fun and friendly. She wanted a minimum of 100 eur to include DF, BLS, and FIV. I usually reject that but accepted because I had limited time and was ready for another session. There was also some upselling in the room (she kept pushing anal), and we had a pretty ordinary session with BJ, BLS, LFK, doggy, FIV with a condom on my finger (which she didn't say on the couch), accepted very light finger teasing on her asshole but wouldn't accept FIA. She offered an oil massage after I finished, and it was short but made it a slightly better experience than girls who leave the room as quickly as possible. She seemed like a nice girl but service was not up to par (especially since I have been at Swiss Globe a few times recently). Rating 5/10, probably would not repeat.

CaneUppHosAss
02-23-19, 23:10
Vanessa is a relatively old hand although she is only 21 or 22 if I remember correctly. Have been seeing her for nearly 15 months I think, may be longer. She really is one of the prettiest girls in Frankfurt FKKs for me at the moment but service wise, she is in the bottom 20 percent.

Sirioja
02-24-19, 01:03
She is half Romanian half Italian. I don't have a reason not to believe her but I don't care that much where a girl comes from as long as she is OK. And when I say OK I mean to be nice and polite not only beautiful. I have met an Albanian girl which was very beautiful but she was the worst ***** I have ever met. I don't know why we ask this question and why they ask us. Why is it so important if I come from Italy or Spain or whatever and why should I care if she is Romanian or Russian? Both clients and WG need to find another way to break the ice of introduction.For sure, not so important where girls come from, more important they are pretty with charm, as rare as pandas, but I always say to my girls they have to be proud to be Romanian, for my experiences even at expensive Globe, being Romanian is most often a quality for me, for what I like for love in bed, those who are elegant can compete with Russian women and I got many of both. On average, German girls can t compete, nor Hungarians even few are on high level, only Latvians can.

XXL
02-24-19, 01:50
Brenda is also not my favourite. I had once a session with her. Boring. Facewise, I find her eyes a bit too froggish. She was very little booked and mostly rovering around.She no longer has the success she used to have. She'ageing, slowly but surely. Her features have hardened somewhat.

SerpentX
02-24-19, 03:44
Agreed. Her service deteriorated very quickly after she started late 2017. She was fantastic in the room in the beginning but went downhill just in a few months.

Vanessa is a relatively old hand although she is only 21 or 22 if I remember correctly. Have been seeing her for nearly 15 months I think, may be longer. She really is one of the prettiest girls in Frankfurt FKKs for me at the moment but service wise, she is in the bottom 20 percent.

KPete
02-24-19, 04:44
Commundo was a nice place. That sucks.

Hornung, Arheilger are cheap but acceptable and have parking. Pallas is OK. H+ is also good but sometimes is pricey. There is a new place Moxy listed in Priceline but have not tried it yet, reviews are OK. Also Best Western. Contel.I like Pallas -- reasonable price, wifi works, and located above a grocery store. Hornung is ok but has poor wifi. Arheilger and Reuterhof are more downscale and have a dormitory feel, but those are ok options if they are cheap enough and you have a car. I have had good luck with InterCity and Maritim in the city center when I have visited without a car. Haven't tried Moxy yet.

Member #4636
02-24-19, 05:20
For sure, not so important where girls come from, more important they are pretty with charm, as rare as pandas, but I always say to my girls they have to be proud to be Romanian, for my experiences even at expensive Globe, being Romanian is most often a quality for me, for what I like for love in bed, those who are elegant can compete with Russian women and I got many of both. On average, German girls can t compete, nor Hungarians even few are on high level, only Latvians can.If we limit it on elegant it is just Russian and Polish for me. Spanish girls have also class. I had GF from these countries not prostitutes and they were all way classy and elegant.

YamaYama0519
02-24-19, 06:57
...Vanessa: (Romania, tall with brown hair): Approached me on a couch, and she seemed fun and friendly. She wanted a minimum of 100 eur to include DF, BLS, and FIV. I usually reject that but accepted because I had limited time and was ready for another session. There was also some upselling in the room (she kept pushing anal), and we had a pretty ordinary session with BJ, BLS, LFK, doggy, FIV with a condom on my finger (which she didn't say on the couch), accepted very light finger teasing on her asshole but wouldn't accept FIA. She offered an oil massage after I finished, and it was short but made it a slightly better experience than girls who leave the room as quickly as possible. She seemed like a nice girl but service was not up to par (especially since I have been at Swiss Globe a few times recently). Rating 5/10, probably would not repeat...I have had three sessions with Vanessa so far.  .

1) Early summer FKK tour Day 2, May 31, Thursday at Sharks.

Vanessa: 14:40-15:55, 150 Euro & 50 Euro (for pussy licking and fingering), Romanian, 22 year old, long black hair, very pretty, round face, 173 cm, A cup, not slim but in good shape with good hip-to-waist ratio, 5 months at Sharks. In a room 30 min pussy licking with her silent orgasm, 10 min missionary, 25 min pussy licking with G-spot covered fingering with her big orgasms, and blow job and doggie. I will repeat her.

2) Early summer FKK tour Day 4, June 2, Saturday at Sharks.

Vanessa: 19:50-20:45, 100 Euro & 100 Euro for Anal, the second session in this early summer FKK tour. In a room 30 min pussy licking with her orgasm, doggie of vagina, then cow-girl and doggie of anal. I will repeat her with free DATY available.  .

3) Late Fall FKK tour Day 5, Nov 6, Tuesday at Sharks .

Vanessa: 23:00-23:55, 100 E & 50 E for pussy licking, the first time in the past six months. In a room 20 min pussy licking with her intense orgasm, 2 min cowgirl, 1 min missionary and 25 min unsuccessful blow job without cum in mouth were what we enjoyed. I will repeat her.

Turgid
02-24-19, 19:32
She no longer has the success she used to have. She'ageing, slowly but surely. Her features have hardened somewhat.She'll always get business with those boobs.

CaneUppHosAss
02-25-19, 20:56
If we limit it on elegant it is just Russian and Polish for me. Spanish girls have also class. I had GF from these countries not prostitutes and they were all way classy and elegant.Truly Russian girls are quite scarce in DE clubs, as we all know.

I had the good fortune of rooming with a handful of Russian and Ukrainian girls in DE and other EU mongering trips but not many. And even so, I'm only half certain of any of their true pedigree. Well, they did provide the much hyped Russian service, FWIW and that's all that matters in my view.

I actually had experience with real Russians more in the US. That is a different topic.

Sirioja
02-26-19, 04:50
Truly Russian girls are quite scarce in DE clubs, as we all know.

I had the good fortune of rooming with a handful of Russian and Ukrainian girls in DE and other EU mongering trips but not many. And even so, I'm only half certain of any of their true pedigree. Well, they did provide the much hyped Russian service, FWIW and that's all that matters in my view.

I actually had experience with real Russians more in the US. That is a different topic.I found in FKK land few Romanian beauties, I would say 5 , who could really compete for look and love in bed, with my best Russian escorts. A Romanian at World even made change my tastes for look, when I did contemplate her baby skin shaving quality, her nails and hair care, her new teeth, her not smoking, fresh breathe, a real masterpiece. Megan was also, in rooms with window, in daylight at Sharks, rooms are not so good for eyes at Globe, telling her to make same color for hands and feet. Real sweet beauties, even Siberians or Tatar are usually more fire in bed, but sensuality is more important for me.

ExpatLover
02-26-19, 05:35
Truly Russian girls are quite scarce in DE clubs, as we all know.

I actually had experience with real Russians more in the US. That is a different topic.Service is linked to the individual mind set of the girl and also how long she is in the job, longer in the job usually she will give more and more mechanical and pro service, also better service is obtained with amateur escort not getting fucked 10 or more times every day.

Canary
02-26-19, 19:07
Regards LU has anyone seen busty Mia recently, I was at Sharks two weeks ago and didn't see her but I hope to see her when I return in about ten days?

Also does anyone know the name of a busty blonde German lady with many tattoos who use to work at reception but who is now available to take to a room?

I saw her briefly on my last visit but didn't get the opportunity to speak.

Takedown
02-26-19, 21:41
Also does anyone know the name of a busty blonde German lady with many tattoos who use to work at reception but who is now available to take to a room?

I saw her briefly on my last visit but didn't get the opportunity to speak.If he's talking about Anna, I'm booking a ticket for tomorrow.

NoName5268
02-27-19, 16:24
So I'm a total newbie in the FKK scene. I will be staying in Darmstadt for 3 days on work and will try to visit Sharks. Due to work I will not be able to visit until around midnight. (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). Can I expect decent selection of girls? And what is the "mood" in these clubs as it gets closer to closing time? Is the selection of customers (men) not the same during late hours, just wondering if the good girls leave early.

ACALover
02-27-19, 23:44
I am sitting in Intercity hotel Darmstadt sipping a pilsner and wishing to thank this board for recommending Sharks.

While I am not the most experienced on this board, I have had my share of fun in Europe. Sharks is hands down best I have ever had.

From facilities to sheer number of beautiful women, this place is heaven on earth. I spent 10 hours in the club, 12:30 to 10:30, more girls just kept arriving. 70% very attractive.

Though some may not approve I decided that I wanted solid GFE each time so €100 for every room, only one going a bit over 30 minutes. I could tell they will reluctantly have sex with you at €50, but a total attitude change at 100.

Top performers were Melisa (red hair), Emma, Zanya, Emma, and Athena (super petite).

Some others I forgot name.

I can't wait to go back in the summer, outdoors looks amazing fun.

FiddyCent
02-28-19, 02:47
So I'm a total newbie in the FKK scene. I will be staying in Darmstadt for 3 days on work and will try to visit Sharks. Due to work I will not be able to visit until around midnight. (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). Can I expect decent selection of girls? And what is the "mood" in these clubs as it gets closer to closing time? Is the selection of customers (men) not the same during late hours, just wondering if the good girls leave early.I will jump in on this one, if you don't mind NoName5268. I bet most of the regular senior members would have already gone home to sleep after midnight. I stayed until closing on several occasions. All I can say is the number of girls drop off considerably. The good ones would have already made their money and have retired to their apartments. There will still be a few good girls who float around the club to pick up the scraps. In terms of food, you will get a few late night snacks and some soup. The bar will still be open. The one good thing is, you will get service almost immediately. The other benefit is you won't have to wait for a free room. It is too bad that you cannot go at around 9 pm. There are usually a bunch of girls who display their pole dancing skills on the stage. That is when the atmosphere in the club is the liveliest. If there is a way for you to finish work early you will see the club in all its glory. I would warn you that you will most likely meet the most desperate girls. They will try and upsell you to the max. You may make a bad decision and accept their stupid offers because you may not find any girls to your liking. Resist the urge and stick to the 50 Euro / 30 minute rate. At most, I would agree to the 100 Euro for the hour, with kissing and BBBJ. Don't let the girls "shark" you at Sharks! Doesn't help that Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are slow nights at the club. Good luck!

FiddyCent.

Takedown
02-28-19, 02:59
So I'm a total newbie in the FKK scene. I will be staying in Darmstadt for 3 days on work and will try to visit Sharks. Due to work I will not be able to visit until around midnight. (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). Can I expect decent selection of girls? And what is the "mood" in these clubs as it gets closer to closing time? Is the selection of customers (men) not the same during late hours, just wondering if the good girls leave early.I think after midnight on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday might actually be the worst hours at Sharks. Mondays and Tuesdays are already the 2 weakest days and the best girls start leaving by 10 pm on Sundays. That being said, since it is your fist FKK visit, it would still probably be one of the best mongering scenes in the world unless you've experienced Brazil or Thailand. Also, the girls generally put down their sharky attitudes during those hours so long as you are not putting out newbie vibes. You should expect to still find around 30-40 girls during those hours on those nights and over 20 girls after 2 am. During the last hour before closing, about a dozen girls remain but perhaps only half a dozen not already in rooms.

CaneUppHosAss
02-28-19, 04:19
I am sitting in Intercity hotel Darmstadt sipping a pilsner and wishing to thank this board for recommending Sharks.

While I am not the most experienced on this board, I have had my share of fun in Europe. Sharks is hands down best I have ever had.

From facilities to sheer number of beautiful women, this place is heaven on earth. I spent 10 hours in the club, 12:30 to 10:30, more girls just kept arriving. 70% very attractive.

Though some may not approve I decided that I wanted solid GFE each time so 100 for every room, only one going a bit over 30 minutes. I could tell they will reluctantly have sex with you at 50, but a total attitude change at 100..Hello Sir,

Thank you for the helpful comment.

You listed Emma twice. Is there a second Emma, other than the skinny blonde who has been there for a couple o years.

Is the red head Melissa a skinny girl, shoulder length hair, and roughly 165 cm tall? Does she sit on the couches close to the pole?

Is and't Athena ex Oase?

I can't recall who Zanya is.

Thanks again.

CaneUppHosAss
02-28-19, 04:28
So I'm a total newbie in the FKK scene. I will be staying in Darmstadt for 3 days on work and will try to visit Sharks. Due to work I will not be able to visit until around midnight. (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). Can I expect decent selection of girls? And what is the "mood" in these clubs as it gets closer to closing time? Is the selection of customers (men) not the same during late hours, just wondering if the good girls leave early.Hello Sir,

I have stayed a few times past midnight on those days you listed but not too much beyond midnight. I can't recall if I ever stayed past 2 AM on those nights you listed.

I have stayed several dozens of times till closing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and those are fun nights to stay till close. There is actually a bit more energy, or should I say bursts of energy on those days and that can feel exhilarating and powerful and sensual at the same time.

Tuesday is my least favorite day to attend Sharks, as I like my girls butt naked at all times. The one good thing about staying till later in the night on Tuesday is that girls that were wearing something gradually take off a piece of clothing and are naked partially or fully. That said, this happens by 9 PM or 10 PM or even earlier, and there is no extra advantage on this score to stay till midnight.

However, you stated you can't go in prior to midnight. If you can't, then you can't. Rather than rue about something not in your control, make the best of what you have.

On the few occasions I stayed past midnight on Sun / Mon / Tue, I think there were still 40 to 50 or more girls. The number probably thins down dramatically past 2 AM.

ACALover
02-28-19, 22:53
Hello Sir,

Thank you for the helpful comment.

You listed Emma twice. Is there a second Emma, other than the skinny blonde who has been there for a couple o years.

Is the red head Melissa a skinny girl, shoulder length hair, and roughly 165 cm tall? Does she sit on the couches close to the pole?

Is and't Athena ex Oase?

I can't recall who Zanya is.

Thanks again.On Melisa, yes that sounds like her. She has near what I would consider a perfect body.

You have the right Emma, I did her and her larger breasted friend Melanie in a great 3 sum. I had already had 3 girls so was in perfect shape to have an extended session with two girls. Emma had great BJ skills.

Member #4636
03-01-19, 07:12
Anyone seen Mandy DE lately?

Canary
03-01-19, 15:24
If he's talking about Anna, I'm booking a ticket for tomorrow.I don't know of any other lady who has recently moved from the reception to offering her services so it must be Anna.

I've always found her a bit scary and dominating, maybe it's the well built, busty, tattooed German ladies that have an affect on me but I do find her compelling.

If you room with her please let us know how you get on.

CaneUppHosAss
03-01-19, 15:29
Anyone seen Mandy DE lately?Had a session with her maybe 5 or 6 weeks ago. Not sure that qualifies as "lately" for you.

ExpatLover
03-01-19, 19:36
Anyone seen Mandy DE lately?She was there Tuesday always on the left side of the bar with the other German girls.

MrStev
03-01-19, 19:38
At Pistons.

I read that you quoted Sidonia in Oase thread about her behavior with clients. I agree with you.

Other good girls (not possessive) in Sharks are Ayleen, Viorica, Annika and Claudia MILF Brazil.

Ariella and Emma are little bit possessive but not too aggressive.

Rosθ is little bit aggressive but not like others girls in the club.

Anyone seen recently in the club Sidonia or Ayleen?

DownToBuck
03-01-19, 20:33
Anyone seen Mandy DE lately?She was on vacation the last two weeks but should be back by now.

Turgid
03-02-19, 01:30
I don't know of any other lady who has recently moved from the reception to offering her services so it must be Anna.

I've always found her a bit scary and dominating, maybe it's the well built, busty, tattooed German ladies that have an affect on me but I do find her compelling.

If you room with her please let us know how you get on.I hope that inclination spreads to the bar area. I really would like my pecker in that surly blonde bar girl's mouth.

Steve 9696
03-02-19, 01:47
Hello Sir,

I have stayed a few times past midnight on those days you listed but not too much beyond midnight. I can't recall if I ever stayed past 2 AM on those nights you listed.

I have stayed several dozens of times till closing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and those are fun nights to stay till close. There is actually a bit more energy, or should I say bursts of energy on those days and that can feel exhilarating and powerful and sensual at the same time.

Tuesday is my least favorite day to attend Sharks, as I like my girls butt naked at all times. The one good thing about staying till later in the night on Tuesday is that girls that were wearing something gradually take off a piece of clothing and are naked partially or fully. That said, this happens by 9 PM or 10 PM or even earlier, and there is no extra advantage on this score to stay till midnight.

However, you stated you can't go in prior to midnight. If you can't, then you can't. Rather than rue about something not in your control, make the best of what you have.

On the few occasions I stayed past midnight on Sun / Mon / Tue, I think there were still 40 to 50 or more girls. The number probably thins down dramatically past 2 AM.It's been a couple years since I was at Sharks so I can't recall if they have a dance pole. But what I saw at both Artemis and Golden Time was about 2 AM they broke out the champagne and the Romanian tunes and girls got crazy. So much of their life is perfunctory. It was really great to see these girls letting loose and having real fun. They had a blast. Had great rooms both times after they set the party mood!

CaneUppHosAss
03-02-19, 02:23
It's been a couple years since I was at Sharks so I can't recall if they have a dance pole. But what I saw at both Artemis and Golden Time was about 2 AM they broke out the champagne and the Romanian tunes and girls got crazy. So much of their life is perfunctory. It was really great to see these girls letting loose and having real fun. They had a blast. Had great rooms both times after they set the party mood!Hello Sir,

You are right, the 2 AM dances are the best haha.

But even the dances on M / Tues seem a bit subdued, as I remember. The song is played at a lower decibel level. There are fewer men, which accordingly makes the energy level in the room to be less.

There are some shy girls though, who may not have danced on crowded nights but gain enough courage to try it out on a slow M / Tue night. If your favorite WG is such a shy girl and you want to see her dance, M / Tue works LOL.

Sharks usually doesn't play Manele as much. It is mainly US billboard top 40, you know Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber stuff. A few international songs too. I hear Menele a lot more at Oase, and I also see more dances at Oase. Cosmina at Sharks used to be a good dancer. There is also that tattooed gypsy MILF who can dance well, blanking our her name at the moment.

Pistons
03-02-19, 05:30
Anyone seen recently in the club Sidonia or Ayleen?Not sure who Ayleen is. There were 2 hot girls at sharks I forgot the names of. Both dark hair. One turkish german and another one who looked a bit Turkish or Iraqi too. Probably Romanian tho. Aside from that I only went with 3 blondes three weeks ago. And Sidonia was the one I repeated with. I must admit I find it a bit strange how easy it was to catch her available. Common sense would tell me she should be overbooked. But I'm glad she was available pretty much whenever I was.

Delta Indigo
03-02-19, 06:19
I don't know of any other lady who has recently moved from the reception to offering her services so it must be Anna.

If you room with her please let us know how you get on.Blue eyed Anna? A brunette with dyed blond hair? If she is available I would head to Sharks? Are you guys talking about her? She isn't German by the way.

Sirioja
03-02-19, 09:50
It's been a couple years since I was at Sharks so I can't recall if they have a dance pole. But what I saw at both Artemis and Golden Time was about 2 AM they broke out the champagne and the Romanian tunes and girls got crazy. So much of their life is perfunctory. It was really great to see these girls letting loose and having real fun. They had a blast. Had great rooms both times after they set the party mood!Yes there is a pole dance at Sharks, but girls don t turn like at Globe. Cleo ex Stefi Globe, who was one of the best dancer at Globe, told me she didn't want to dance at Sharks.

For FKK discotheque, Samya.

BarryManila
03-02-19, 10:20
I don't know of any other lady who has recently moved from the reception to offering her services ... I've always found her a bit scary and dominating,
maybe it's the well built, busty, tattooed German ladies that have an affect on me but I do find her compelling.Maybe it's the older Lady with red hair.

Sirioja
03-02-19, 21:33
Not sure who Ayleen is. There were 2 hot girls at sharks I forgot the names of. Both dark hair. One turkish german and another one who looked a bit Turkish or Iraqi too. Probably Romanian tho. Aside from that I only went with 3 blondes three weeks ago. And Sidonia was the one I repeated with. I must admit I find it a bit strange how easy it was to catch her available. Common sense would tell me she should be overbooked. But I'm glad she was available pretty much whenever I was.Ayleen. At is friend with Liz. De ex Artemis and was staying with ex Elektra close to ex kino at Sharks. She put silicon when she had already big natural tits, not same quality since then.

Canary
03-02-19, 23:49
Blue eyed Anna? A brunette with dyed blond hair? If she is available I would head to Sharks? Are you guys talking about her? She isn't German by the way.Yes it must be her, I never really looked at her eyes, somewhat transfixed by her boobs and tattoos. I'm sure you're correct regards the bleached blonde hair.

She always gave me the impression of being a bit surly in her manner when working at reception but there's just something I like about her, hence I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure in a room?

I will check her out if she's working in a week's time when I next visit Sharks.

BarryManila
03-03-19, 08:01
Yes it must be her, I never really looked at her eyes, somewhat transfixed by her boobs and tattoos. She always gave me the impression of being a bit surly
in her manner when working at reception but there's just something I like about her, hence I was wondering if anyone has had the pleasure in a room?
Blue eyed Anna? A brunette with dyed blond hair? If she is available I would head to Sharks?Isn't it amazing. There are 100 beautiful nude girls running around at Sharks and one girl at reception is so much interesting!

It must be the charm of what you normally can not get. "The grass is always greener on the other side!" LOL.

BarryManila
03-03-19, 13:09
Anyone seen recently in the club Sidonia or Ayleen?There are rumors that Ayleen has stopped working.

Takedown
03-03-19, 16:52
Isn't it amazing. There are 100 beautiful nude girls running around at Sharks and one girl at reception is so much interesting!

It must be the charm of what you normally can not get. "The grass is always greener on the other side!" LOL.Barry,

Can you confirm that it is in fact Anna?

Yes, she always had a nice charm about her and dressed very sexy. Even if she is not the prettiest, she had quite the sex appeal sitting behind the desk in tight outfits that revealed her figure while smoking a cigarette.

DownToBuck
03-03-19, 18:05
Isn't it amazing. There are 100 beautiful nude girls running around at Sharks and one girl at reception is so much interesting!

It must be the charm of what you normally can not get. "The grass is always greener on the other side!" LOL.Yeah, this is really funny! But to be honest: There is one girl in the Sharks cleaning staff that is incredibly beautiful. Sometimes you can see her going up and down the stairs. I would really prefer her over almost any of the working girls.

I also heard that Ayleen quit her job. Let's hope she rethinks her decision.

Haven't seen Sidonia this week, but she was in the club the week before.

BarryManila
03-04-19, 19:54
Barry, Can you confirm that it is in fact Anna?To be honest. No!

Sirioja
03-04-19, 20:00

It must be the charm of what you normally can not get. "The grass is always greener on the other side!" LOL.Beautiful? Quantity yes, but I would be happy to find only 1 beautiful for me, then I would marry her for Sharks, but not on my visits since June. Reason why I don't visit anymore when I drove weekly on 2015/2016. I miss my German friendly friend.

Member #4636
03-04-19, 21:23
Yeah, this is really funny! But to be honest: There is one girl in the Sharks cleaning staff that is incredibly beautiful. Sometimes you can see her going up and down the stairs. I would really prefer her over almost any of the working girls..You must see the bar women in Artemis. When I visited I had eyes only for her.

SerpentX
03-04-19, 23:12
Was in Sharks last Friday to Monday and didn't see Anna working, reception or on the floor. Will check again in a few weeks.

To be honest. No!

Pistons
03-04-19, 23:19
You must see the bar women in Artemis. When I visited I had eyes only for her.Artemis has had several hot bar women over the years. At least 4 of whom would have been a top 5 girl in the club. The prettiest was probably one who used to work at the bar downstairs in 2014 or 2015. She was at least top 3 in beauty there, and several times she was the top girl there early in the day. Especially before night shift arrived. Easily a 9. I used to chat with her a bit, and she told me every single week, 10-20 new guys asked her to go to the room. So she was kinda laughing at it. LOL.

MrStev
03-04-19, 23:48
Yeah, this is really funny! But to be honest: There is one girl in the Sharks cleaning staff that is incredibly beautiful. Sometimes you can see her going up and down the stairs. I would really prefer her over almost any of the working girls.

I also heard that Ayleen quit her job. Let's hope she rethinks her decision.

Haven't seen Sidonia this week, but she was in the club the week before.Thanks! Sad news about Ayleen. I hope there is her friend Kyle / Elektra greeke. I like Sidonia.

I like Liza the "theke frau" and other girls who work in the bar.

Member #4636
03-05-19, 06:42
Artemis has had several hot bar women over the years. At least 4 of whom would have been a top 5 girl in the club. The prettiest was probably one who used to work at the bar downstairs in 2014 or 2015. She was at least top 3 in beauty there, and several times she was the top girl there early in the day. Especially before night shift arrived. Easily a 9. I used to chat with her a bit, and she told me every single week, 10-20 new guys asked her to go to the room. So she was kinda laughing at it. LOL.The one I saw was in July. She had class and style and the way she was moving around and smiling was very hot. I was ordering drinks just to get her close and start chatting a bit LOL.

DarkNight2017
03-05-19, 06:53
Hi guys,

I am visiting Frankfurt in May. Last year I have visited Mainhattan and Palace in one day and had good time in Mainhattan. Was tied when I was in Palace but also it was late and not many good girls.

This time I am staying for almost 3 days, Tues / Wed and Thur till 6 PM. I want to spend quality time. Not sure Sharks or Oase or any other. Can you please advice?

Many thanks in advance.

TankTank123
03-05-19, 07:33
I like Liza the "theke frau" and other girls who work in the bar.Jenny would be the Sharks bar girl I would want.

Last summer, the prettiest SYT at World was a small new girl at the bar, but no longer saw her there towards the end of the year. Another one desirable but unattainable one at World is Sarah the receptionist. Wonder if she was a WG before.

Turgid
03-05-19, 18:44
Jenny would be the Sharks bar girl I would want.

Last summer, the prettiest SYT at World was a small new girl at the bar, but no longer saw her there towards the end of the year. Another one desirable but unattainable one at World is Sarah the receptionist. Wonder if she was a WG before.Jenny. That's her name. Talk about blow hot blow cold, sometimes she's so friendly and would initiate conversation with me and at other times she's downright churlish. A perfect girl to bang the living daylights out of.

BarryManila
03-05-19, 22:28
Another one desirable but unattainable one at World is Sarah the receptionist. Wonder if she was a WG before.Yes, she was. But that's quite a long time ago. Not at World.

Takedown
03-06-19, 02:39
Hi guys,

I am visiting Frankfurt in May. Last year I have visited Mainhattan and Palace in one day and had good time in Mainhattan. Was tied when I was in Palace but also it was late and not many good girls.

This time I am staying for almost 3 days, Tues / Wed and Thur till 6 PM. I want to spend quality time. Not sure Sharks or Oase or any other. Can you please advice?

Many thanks in advance.Avoid Sharks on Tuesday as it is there worst day of the week. It's their lingerie day so the heavy girls often work that day. Wednesday at Sharks and Oase are both great line up days both have 50 euro entry the entire day. Sharks drops off on Thursday while Oase keeps a decent line up that day. I have no reason to suggest Mainhattan or Palace on any day of the week as both are upsell tourist clubs but with lesser talent than Oase.

Mursenary
03-06-19, 11:57
I had a few sessions with Astra or Estra and seeing that she has not really been talked about much, she's worth a review. I've actually had 3 sessions with her in total. A few months back, I went with her for a 30 minute room for 50 euro. In that initial room, she was actually a little lackluster, did not provide kissing, and offered a CBJ in the 50 euro room. However, the sex was good and she gave the full half hour time. Fast forward 3 months, I repeated with her for a full hour and have no complaints. I don't think she remembered me so it was if it was our first room. She's a very petite 155-160 cm around 47-48 kg, with fantastic large, natural tits. She has a cute and solemn face with light brown to dark blond dyed hair, looks about 19-20 years old. Her only downfall in aesthetics was the down right scary brown teeth. I didn't see any decay but they were heavily stained. As for her service during the 1 hour, excellent. Good BJ, great responsiveness in all positions, DATY, FIV, lots of kissing, no hang ups. I saw her again the second day and she came to lay on top of me on the sofa. No conversation, just a quick "we go?" I didn't hesitate but on our way up, I said I only wanted a half hour as it was my first room and I would not need much time. She mentioned CBJ but I gave her the puppy dog face and she proceeded to give BBBJ. She initially withheld on the kisses but eventually gave some light kissing.

Overall, she's a good, honest provider who also wants the 100 euro but will still give decent service for 50 e.

SerpentX
03-06-19, 19:37
Saw her last week. Her English was very limited as she claimed. BBBJ only for one HR not for 30 minutes. Extremely lazy in the room, 2 minutes of BJ and want sex even for one HR room. Absolutely no response to DATY or sex. Maybe she was tired or it was lack of chemistry but she was very passive. Cut loss at 40 minute mark. No repeat for sure.

I had a few sessions with Astra or Estra and seeing that she has not really been talked about much, she's worth a review. I've actually had 3 sessions with her in total. A few months back, I went with her for a 30 minute room for 50 euro. In that initial room, she was actually a little lackluster, did not provide kissing, and offered a CBJ in the 50 euro room. However, the sex was good and she gave the full half hour time. Fast forward 3 months, I repeated with her for a full hour and have no complaints. I don't think she remembered me so it was if it was our first room. She's a very petite 155-160 cm around 47-48 kg, with fantastic large, natural tits. She has a cute and solemn face with light brown to dark blond dyed hair, looks about 19-20 years old. Her only downfall in aesthetics was the down right scary brown teeth. I didn't see any decay but they were heavily stained.

YamaYama0519
03-06-19, 19:58
I had a few sessions with Astra or Estra and seeing that she has not really been talked about much, she's worth a review....Overall, she's a good, honest provider who also wants the 100 euro but will still give decent service for 50 e.My report about Ezra.

1) Ezra (or Estra): 1400-1500,100 E. Rom, 20 yo, B-cup, long dark blonde, fairly pretty, petite, 160 cm, bad teeth, one month at Sharks. In a room 3 min caressing, 22 min DATY with her intense O, another 15 min DATY with my five digits in her pussy, 5 min missionary, my 15 min massage on her. Repeat. In the past I have put my three fingers in the pussy of Ramona at Oase, four in Claudia at Oase, then five in Erza, almost fist sex.

Buzz Fuckard
03-06-19, 20:14
Wow, no BJ and only 5 minutes of actual sex? You should make 30 min sessions.

CaneUppHosAss
03-06-19, 21:25
Esra's Service is lackluster, as the other gentleman described below. I took her just once a few months ago; she does have that cute and sweet young look. But she gave BBBJ only because I took an hour and minimal smooching on the lips. Glad to hear she improved now. If the vibe feels right, I will give her one more spin to see if the new Esra is for real.

I like some of those bar chair girls. Sit on a couch across from them and have a direct view of their asses and pussies within touching distance. Plus, it gets crowded in the evenings and every once in a while they keep rubbing against you.

PunchBowl
03-07-19, 05:49
Hi guys,

Many thanks in advance.Hey Darknight 2017!

The answer to that question Changshas everything hour during the day, and also has a different answer on any guten day! Understand. Make sure that you can receiver Personal Messages!

Reedar
03-08-19, 19:38
When does the outside area at Sharks open? Also what's the S&M room like, anybody used it?

Thanks.

CaneUppHosAss
03-08-19, 21:30
When does the outside area at Sharks open? Also what's the S&M room like, anybody used it?

Thanks.I don't know that the outside area is ever closed but it can be cold and not many girls will venture outside. For some reason, Romanian girls feel chilly even at relatively mild temperatures although they come from a country that has cold winters.

S&M room is just OK. Not highly comfortable but I have used it when room availability is tight. I am not too into that stuff.

Tuber19
03-08-19, 22:31
I might have a chance to Travel to Frankfurt in 3-7 April, is it a bad time for visiting Sharks? When will girls start leave for Easter Holiday?

YamaYama0519
03-09-19, 02:18
Wow, no BJ and only 5 minutes of actual sex? You should make 30 min sessions.I love seeing a woman experiencing orgasm, whether it's clitoral one or vaginal one.

Sirioja
03-09-19, 05:45

Thanks.Open along year. Funny in January to put feet under ice in outside swimming pool. Unfortunately, nothing better to enjoy on this Wednesday on end of January. Moved to Koln where more beauties. When I was able to find a attractive girl, I enjoyed chalets in the garden.

Nick The G
03-09-19, 19:14
I love seeing a woman experiencing orgasm, whether it's clitoral one or vaginal one.Do you bring a book along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQuT-Xfyk3o

Pistons
03-09-19, 19:47
Do you bring a book along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQuT-Xfyk3oI wonder if Youtube knew what was going on there, they would still allow it. LOL. But too bad she just probably had a vibrator.

Nick The G
03-10-19, 17:37
I wonder if Youtube knew what was going on there, they would still allow it. LOL. But too bad she just probably had a vibrator.With more than 24 million views so far alone for the first video of this series, YouTube knows what is going on. The vibrator used is famos as a sex toy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitachi_Magic_Wand

Maybe YamaYama0519 might have to struggle hard to compete with this machine in direct comparison!

PayForIt
03-10-19, 18:43
With more than 24 million views so far alone for the first video of this series, YouTube knows what is going on. The vibrator used is famos as a sex toy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitachi_Magic_Wand

Maybe YamaYama0519 might have to struggle hard to compete with this machine in direct comparison!I used to have the Hitachi but it is just no competition for the Doxy. https://doxymassager.com/collections/doxy-number-3/products/doxy-number-3.

I take this to every FKK I go to and I have not yet been with a girl who does not have an orgasm and quickly with this. It's heavy to carry in your bag, but worth it to get the girl in the mood.

For sure it's about our enjoyment as we are paying. But getting them horny. Genuinely instead of faking, makes for much better sessions. This device has multiple speeds, pressures, and vibration patterns. They cost around £130 UK pounds (so similar Euros). Despite this I've been offered more by girls who have experience it and have refused. One girl in Oceans offered the session for free if I gave it to her. We'd been in the room 2 hours. I was tempted as I knew I could buy another for less but wanted to use it again on the same trip. Alcohol wipes to clean after use.

Not every girl will allow it to be used as they don't want to come sometimes and most girls know about these wands.

For the girls who accept it I have found it hugely improves the quality of a long session. Not something I'd suggest during the first 30 minutes though.

JBoarman
03-11-19, 22:09
This past weekend, I went to FKK Sharks on Sunday. Took an ICE train from Geissen to Darmstadt. Awesome experience. I love trains. From Darmstadt main station to sharks, I took a cab. Its not that far. Sunday, entry is discounted at Sharks, which I already knew about. Its 49 euros. Was starving, so had their brunch at 1 in the afternoon. Great foods. This place had the most hustle bustle for a Sunday. Girls quantity and quality was great. But same amount is customers. Lot more than I expected. I like the way Sharks is setup. The bar area is nice and big to hang on. The dining area is nice with big TVs, bright, new and nicely furnished. The upper floor has a nice lounger type feeling with hot tub and corners to relax. Had about 8 sessions and my experience with most was satisfactory to great. None of them disappointed. For a change hooked up with a very pretty young, sexy Moldavian. First time with a Moldavian. BBBJ is not STD. Anymore. So best is to get that cleared or negotiate with them before the session starts. Out of the 8, 4 of them provided BBBJ. Best is to carry ultra thin condoms. So even if you don't end up getting a BBBJ, your experience is good. I use Skynn. Overall it was a great experience. Better than FKK world the previous night. Sharks remain my fav FKK in Frankfurt area.

Previous night I. E. Saturday night, I went to FKK World, I'll post my feedback in FKK World section.

Nick The G
03-12-19, 00:14
This past weekend, I went to FKK Sharks on Sunday. ......
Entry is discounted at Sharks, which I already knew about. Its 49 euros.No, it is 51 euros! Or was it 50 euros? LOL!

Takedown
03-12-19, 00:25
First time with a Moldavian. BBBJ is not STD. Anymore. Thanks for the report from a first time visitor POV!

Just be careful with your abbreviations when abbreviating standard as STD, hah!

YamaYama0519
03-12-19, 05:52
No, it is 51 euros! Or was it 50 euros? LOL!Might be mixed up with the entrance at FKK World.

Turgid
03-12-19, 15:48
........... BBBJ is not STD. Anymore. So best is to get that cleared or negotiate with them before the session starts. Out of the 8, 4 of them provided BBBJ. Best is to carry ultra thin condoms. So even if you don't end up getting a BBBJ, your experience is good. I use Skynn.............Sad news the demise of BBBJ even in Sharks. No matter how thin the condom CBJ for me is a waste of time. I'm having second thoughts about my upcoming trip to Germany; perhaps I should change that to Brazil where CBJ is unknown.

Pistons
03-12-19, 16:55
Well, anything is better than the London baseball glove condoms. But I have a hard time finding good ultrathin condoms that are not small size. And if I need to use a 'normal size' condom. Which really is just small size, then that would hurt my stamina. As that would mean I would have to constantly battle to stretch the condom. Even the few ultrathin XL size condoms I have found are usually just normal size minus. And even that would harm my stamina. And on top of that, starting soft would make this whole thing three times as complicated. So thank god I am not in the rooms for sex, and just there to play chess!

Takedown
03-12-19, 17:08
Sad news the demise of BBBJ even in Sharks. No matter how thin the condom CBJ for me is a waste of time. I'm having second thoughts about my upcoming trip to Germany; perhaps I should change that to Brazil where CBJ is unknown.Take it back a step. There is not a demise of BBBJ, it's just no longer guaranteed for 50 euro. Even if you had to take an hour session to get BBBJ for 100 e, that is still a comparable, if not a better deal than for similar quality Brazilian girls. In termas, you'll still pay around 100 for less than an hour anyway. At Sharks, you still have the chance of finding a 50 euro BBBJ girl. And in a 100 e hour room, you're pretty much guaranteed BBBJ. In termas, do you even have the option of a short session with a quality girl for the equivalent of 50 e? Aren't all the and sessions with higher end girls priced at closer to $75-100 for 45 min-60 min sessions? Maybe you can find cheaper bar girls, but you have to deal with logistics and extra hotel fees.

BigBuddy69
03-12-19, 19:39
There are still lots of places in Germany where BBBJ is still standard. Even around Frankfurt, I'm sure you'll get it without problems in Bahamas.

NegotiateHard
03-12-19, 20:20
BBBJ is not STD. Anymore. So best is to get that cleared or negotiate with them before the session starts. Out of the 8, 4 of them provided BBBJ. Best is to carry ultra thin condoms. So even if you don't end up getting a BBBJ, your experience is good. I use Skynn.Just like Turgid posted above, I would highly reconsider a trip an entire whole ocean away if BBBJ not standard anymore. Definitely not good news to read.

Sirioja
03-12-19, 22:09
Just like Turgid posted above, I would highly reconsider a trip an entire whole ocean away if BBBJ not standard anymore. Definitely not good news to read.Don't panic, don't believe all what you read, good BJ is still standard at Palace, so no reason not the same at Sharks and I m sure some girls still provide. Big problem for me at Sharks is to find a pretty girl, not to give her the will to please me back.

HappyShiva
03-13-19, 00:00
Just like Turgid posted above, I would highly reconsider a trip an entire whole ocean away if BBBJ not standard anymore. Definitely not good news to read.I have visited sharks in January and BBBJ was pretty standard with 1 hour session. I even had BBBJ in 30 minutes session. You have to clear it up before you go to the room.

Prizzo0528
03-13-19, 05:55
I have never been to an FKK club or anything like it. Been to a couple of SCs in the USA. Will be in FRA in mid July this year on a Thursday and maybe a Friday. Could be during a day or night or both, if I get what I'm looking for. Thinking Sharks at the moment, based on the reviews. But could go anywhere in Europe. I love slender petite white girls with maybe natural (looking) be cups and a cute face. Not into lots of tattoos, a few small would be fine.

Anyway, I am only looking for OWO, CIM, deep throat (never had it) and maybe Facial. Plus, I have this fantasy of massaging a girl (with massage oil) first then leading in a sensual way to a BBBJ. I'm not too worried about price, but want it to not be mechanical, but want her to have some warmth and show a nice smile.

So the question is, is there a way you'd suggest me going about getting this exact experience? Is this something the girls at Sharks (or Oase or Goldentime Vienna) would do based on conversations before we get a room? Or do I just need to find out the right girl based off of research on this site and watching in the club prior to my experience. Or am I asking for the impossible?

Member #4636
03-13-19, 06:23
Don't panic, don't believe all what you read, good BJ is still standard at Palace, so no reason not the same at Sharks and I m sure some girls still provide. Big problem for me at Sharks is to find a pretty girl, not to give her the will to please me back.I agree with Siri not only in Palace but also in other clubs BBBJ is a must. The reason simple, competition between the girls. If someone starts it other have to just follow because they know that clients hate it. Of course some girls will like to up sell what they just did with the previous client for free.

Turgid
03-13-19, 15:40
Take it back a step. There is not a demise of BBBJ, it's just no longer guaranteed for 50 euro. Even if you had to take an hour session to get BBBJ for 100 e, that is still a comparable, if not a better deal than for similar quality Brazilian girls. In termas, you'll still pay around 100 for less than an hour anyway. At Sharks, you still have the chance of finding a 50 euro BBBJ girl. And in a 100 e hour room, you're pretty much guaranteed BBBJ. In termas, do you even have the option of a short session with a quality girl for the equivalent of 50 e? Aren't all the and sessions with higher end girls priced at closer to $75-100 for 45 min-60 min sessions? Maybe you can find cheaper bar girls, but you have to deal with logistics and extra hotel fees.I strongly suggest to you a visit to Brazil which will clarify all your doubts. Firstly, the service in Brazil is the best in the world and the clinicas are way cheaper than FKKs. I would acknowledge, however, that the quality of the providers in FKKs are generally better than those in Brazil although some have argued to the contrary even on this score. However, one must bear in mind that beauty is different for different folks. I come to FKKs for the hotness factor but it is evident that costs for what should be standard fare are increasing.

CaneUppHosAss
03-13-19, 16:34
Take it back a step. There is not a demise of BBBJ, it's just no longer guaranteed for 50 euro. Even if you had to take an hour session to get BBBJ for 100 e, that is still a comparable, if not a better deal than for similar quality Brazilian girls. In termas, you'll still pay around 100 for less than an hour anyway. At Sharks, you still have the chance of finding a 50 euro BBBJ girl. And in a 100 e hour room, you're pretty much guaranteed BBBJ. In termas, do you even have the option of a short session with a quality girl for the equivalent of 50 e? Aren't all the and sessions with higher end girls priced at closer to $75-100 for 45 min-60 min sessions? Maybe you can find cheaper bar girls, but you have to deal with logistics and extra hotel fees.Hello Sir,

I partially agree with you. 100 E guarantees a BBBJ and kissing with a high quality girl for an hour. Unless one is a pushover, he should be able to obtain such service and price. This is even in Hessen clubs. My most recent visit was late Jan and hence it is a relatively recent data point. I also visited multiple times in 2018 and don't believe that services and prices change that much in a span of months. So, I think what you said above should hold true for most of this year at least if not longer.

As for other countries, it is tough to make true like for like comparisons. For most people, local is always cheaper than going elsewhere for a single session. Since the cost that really matters is how much I pay and not something that is paid by someone else, every man has to make his own calculation. That said, as the other gentleman said, if you want to have multiple sessions with young pretty, skinny white girls in a clean and safe environment then FKKs still remain at the top of the hill. And at extremely reasonable prices I might add. I usually make a trip lasting a week and spend 5 to 6 days in the clubs doing north of 25 sessions in total, and usually spend a few thousand Euros per trip. For that amount, I have not found many places to fuck that many young white girls with so little hassle.

Pistons
03-13-19, 16:40
I strongly suggest to you a visit to Brazil which will clarify all your doubts. Firstly, the service in Brazil is the best in the world and the clinicas are way cheaper than FKKs. I would acknowledge, however, that the quality of the providers in FKKs are generally better than those in Brazil although some have argued to the contrary even on this score. However, one must bear in mind that beauty is different for different folks. I come to FKKs for the hotness factor but it is evident that costs for what should be standard fare are increasing.Which places and clubs / brothels / thermaes in Brazil is considered the best? I personally have no idea regarding that market.

Takedown
03-13-19, 20:59
I strongly suggest to you a visit to Brazil which will clarify all your doubts. Firstly, the service in Brazil is the best in the world and the clinicas are way cheaper than FKKs. I would acknowledge, however, that the quality of the providers in FKKs are generally better than those in Brazil although some have argued to the contrary even on this score. However, one must bear in mind that beauty is different for different folks. I come to FKKs for the hotness factor but it is evident that costs for what should be standard fare are increasing.For sure. No doubt that cost in the Frankfurt 5 has risen but not really in most of NRW, and there are over a dozen clubs there. Unfortunately I am heavy on optics and large butts are not something I value all that much. But my question, for the top optics girls in Brazilian clinicas, are you paying less than the equivalent of 100 euros for 1 hour? And are half hour sessions available? Can you break down the prices?

MyBreeder
03-14-19, 01:43
Hi guys,

Newbie here- I'm planning to visit sharks in April and was wondering If there is a place to take a nap inside sharks so I don't have to book some shitty hotel nearby. My flight departs at 7 am from Frankfurt airport so I was thinking I can play all night and leave the club around 4 am for the flight.

How long do you guys usually stay in the club per visit?

Thank you very much guys!

Takedown
03-14-19, 03:02
I strongly suggest to you a visit to Brazil which will clarify all your doubts. Firstly, the service in Brazil is the best in the world and the clinicas are way cheaper than FKKs. I would acknowledge, however, that the quality of the providers in FKKs are generally better than those in Brazil although some have argued to the contrary even on this score. However, one must bear in mind that beauty is different for different folks. I come to FKKs for the hotness factor but it is evident that costs for what should be standard fare are increasing.For sure Brazil is a great mongering destination. Unfortunately, I am optics heavy so I have never seen a locale with as many concentrated 7's, 8's, and 9's as in an FKK. Perhaps Dubai?

But since the other monger alluded to it, is Brazil your local mongering scene? If that is the case, then I understand your POV when considering savings in cost of travel.

Can you confirm some details regarding your experiences in Brazil? I know you can get the top clinica or termas girls for about 100 e for one hour, perhaps a little less than 100 for a little less than an hour. Now, can you get a half hour with them for 50 e? After all, that 50 e still provides BBBJ service with most top girls in NRW and many in Sharks. And most Hessen girls give you excellent BBBJ service for 100 e in one hour.

Unless you're already based in Brazil or opt for lower optics, I fail to see how it is a better financial deal.

Tp273
03-14-19, 05:28
Hi guys,

Newbie here- I'm planning to visit sharks in April and was wondering If there is a place to take a nap inside sharks so I don't have to book some shitty hotel nearby. My flight departs at 7 am from Frankfurt airport so I was thinking I can play all night and leave the club around 4 am for the flight.

How long do you guys usually stay in the club per visit?

Thank you very much guys!If the weather is nice there are some places in the outside area to take a nap. Other than that there is the upper loft area with outdoor type chaise lounges to nap on. Some girls patrol the outside & loft area but if your sleeping they usually don't bother you. I have taken refreshing naps in both areas.

Sirioja
03-14-19, 05:56
I agree with Siri not only in Palace but also in other clubs BBBJ is a must. The reason simple, competition between the girls. If someone starts it other have to just follow because they know that clients hate it. Of course some girls will like to up sell what they just did with the previous client for free.BJ is not the most important for me, more important is beauty to motivate me, to give me desire, I like so much when I feel: I want her as soon I see her, then I really enjoy to play love in bed for same kind of sex like at home, and I never asked my real girlfriends for BJ. Most enjoyable for me is when girl say: now your turn and will to please me back, rather than begging. Had great rooms without BJ, but can t enjoy if she is not a beauty for me. I don t think good BJ is a big problem at Sharks, except maybe with new little girls but they will run for extra 50 for CIM. I m not frustrated about sex so I don t need to CIM girls, I prefer love in bed like with girlfriend at home, best pleasure for me and most enjoyable when girl will to play. Good if a elegant one who was very flexible for this, is back from Hamburg, at least she would be a elegant beauty at Sharks.

ExpatLover
03-14-19, 07:33
For sure Brazil is a great mongering destination. Unfortunately, I am optics heavy so I have never seen a locale with as many concentrated 7's, 8's, and 9's as in an FKK. Perhaps Dubai?

But since the other monger alluded to it, is Brazil your local mongering scene? If that is the case, then I understand your POV when considering savings in cost of travel.

Can you confirm some details regarding your experiences in Brazil? I know you can get the top clinica or termas girls for about 100 e for one hour, perhaps a little less than 100 for a little less than an hour. Now, can you get a half hour with them for 50 e? After all, that 50 e still provides BBBJ service with most top girls in NRW and many in Sharks. And most Hessen girls give you excellent BBBJ service for 100 e in one hour.

Unless you're already based in Brazil or opt for lower optics, I fail to see how it is a better financial deal.In Germany FKK 100% of the things are legal, you pay your entry, will you eat or not, drink or not, fuck or not, sauna or not nobody will care, you are free to do what you want, 0 stress, 0 pressure. Yes they are pimps, drugs. But you will feel nothing about that, for me no better place in the world except China but there you need to know and most of the girls are no pro.

Zumboit
03-14-19, 10:03
Certainly your desires are easily had. Find a girl you like and feel her vibe. Then tell her what you want. No reason you can't do this in hour session for 100. Not all girls will do facials, but many will for 50Ę extra, like CIM.

Don't worry about it, just go to a real FKK with naked girls. Seems impossible that it can exist and be legal. I'd suggest Mainhattan if you are not worried about paying an extra 50 for OWO BBBJ. Girls there are sweet. Check out earlier posts by Kosher Kowboy in Mainhattan thread.

I have never been to an FKK club or anything like it. Been to a couple of SCs in the USA. Will be in FRA in mid July this year on a Thursday and maybe a Friday. Could be during a day or night or both, if I get what I'm looking for. Thinking Sharks at the moment, based on the reviews. But could go anywhere in Europe. I love slender petite white girls with maybe natural (looking) be cups and a cute face. Not into lots of tattoos, a few small would be fine.

Anyway, I am only looking for OWO, CIM, deep throat (never had it) and maybe Facial. Plus, I have this fantasy of massaging a girl (with massage oil) first then leading in a sensual way to a BBBJ. I'm not too worried about price, but want it to not be mechanical, but want her to have some warmth and show a nice smile.

So the question is, is there a way you'd suggest me going about getting this exact experience? Is this something the girls at Sharks (or Oase or Goldentime Vienna) would do based on conversations before we get a room? Or do I just need to find out the right girl based off of research on this site and watching in the club prior to my experience. Or am I asking for the impossible?

MyBreeder
03-14-19, 11:57
If the weather is nice there are some places in the outside area to take a nap. Other than that there is the upper loft area with outdoor type chaise lounges to nap on. Some girls patrol the outside & loft area but if your sleeping they usually don't bother you. I have taken refreshing naps in both areas.Ah ha- got it. Thank you very much TP273!

Turgid
03-14-19, 17:05
For sure Brazil is a great mongering destination. Unfortunately, I am optics heavy so I have never seen a locale with as many concentrated 7's, 8's, and 9's as in an FKK. Perhaps Dubai?

Unless you're already based in Brazil or opt for lower optics, I fail to see how it is a better financial deal.I hobby mainly in Brazil, Colombia (where I am now), South East Asia and Germany. My favorite is FKKs. If FKKs were cheaper than Brazil I would not bother with Brazil in spite of the better service there. There are clubs like Scandallo which are probably on par if not a little more expensive than FKKs but in the clinicas you do not pay an entrance fee like the FKKs and for an hour you can pay anywhere from $70 upwards to about $100. Other things like transport, food and accomodation are cheaper in Brazil than Germany. Brazil has an advantage of variety ranging from the very black to the whitest white garotas all of whom are very energetic and seek to get as much pleasure out of the encounter as you. If I lived in Europe no doubt I'd spend more time in FKKs but from the US I divide my time equally between the two; my next two trips are to Germany followed by Brazil.

NoName5268
03-14-19, 17:53
So I'm a total newbie in the FKK scene. I will be staying in Darmstadt for 3 days on work and will try to visit Sharks. Due to work I will not be able to visit until around midnight. (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). Can I expect decent selection of girls? And what is the "mood" in these clubs as it gets closer to closing time? Is the selection of customers (men) not the same during late hours, just wondering if the good girls leave early.So I wanted to follow up on my original post to let you know how my first experience was. I want to thank all of you who replied, and let you know that you were right in saying that I would have a good time. I managed to visit Sunday and Tuesday, maybe the lineup is better on other nights but I was happy and there were a lot of stunners both night.

Sunday, arrived at 22:00 and left at 02:00, had 3 sessions. First session was with two Hungarian sisters, 24 yo. And 28 yo. 30 min standard and cost 50 E each. (maybe they were not sisters but I want to believe them), second session was with a skinny flat chested blond, good English and easy to talk to. 1 H session including body to body massage, DFK, OWO, DATY, anal and finished in her mouth, absolutely great service ended up paying 250 E and she earned every cent of that. Pity I don't remember her name. Third and last session of the day was a 50 E 30 min standard with Cristina 25 yo Hungarian beauty, long dark hair, skinny with natural be cups. Fun girl, not so good English but always smiling, I liked her attitude.

Tuesday, arrived at 23:00 and left at 02:00, had 3 sessions. First session was with Christina again, she caught me as I was entering the bar, she was wearing really hot black lingerie and I just could not resist her. Took a 30 min session with OWO and CIM for 100 E. Second session was with a Romanian brunette, 29 yo perfect boobs (silicon) and body, talked on the sofa and settled on 30 min standard. In the room I had problems finishing, which was understandable and I told her it was OK as I had a good time with her. But she insisted on me cumming and she really worked for it, both BJ and HJ, ended up cumming really hard. 50 E session with 20 E tip for her hard work. Third and last session was with Ada, 24 yo half Romanian half German. 1 H session with body to body massage, great conversation, OWO, sex and CIM, 150 E, great way to end this trip.

In all I am very happy with my visit, there was some up selling in the rooms but nothing that bothered me. There where a lot of aggressive girls after midnight on Sunday which I found rather off putting, but I did not see that on Tuesday.

This is something I must repeat.