PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Ibn Buttita
03-10-20, 22:26
This dates to the end of January, but I've been too busy to report since then. I went to Sharks on a Thursday night, staying at the be&be Hotel near the train station which made it easy to get the public bus to the club (taxi back was 10 Euros). Back in that innocent time at the start of the Coronavirus the girls would jokingly ask any of the Asian guests I saw if they were Chinese. . .

Shortly after I sat down at the bar around 5 PM I was approached by a blonde spinner, Loredana from Moldova. I did not hesitate before going with her thanks to her great smile and her caressing my back and other regions. She was a great choice: a fantastic kisser, lithe and flexible, and she knew how to tease in the most erotic ways. Pussy licking was definitely to her liking. I still remember how petite her body was, specifically how my hand could clasp her ass to her clit. We did two hours together, and no pricing nonsense from her, it was 100 Euros for each hour.

While I appreciated Loredana's approach, after a while I tired of too much attention there was a surplus of girls that night and went upstairs. There I noticed a round ass poking in the air, as a girl on the couches was looking over the railing at the bar below. I liked the view but found my own spot to sit, but then sure enough she came over to lie beside me. Noura from Romania was a bt chubby but that came along with the nice ass and round tits. We took one of the rooms downstairs for an hour (100 Euros), and she was very GFE in her service. The kissing and especially titty fucking were memorable.

I had come to the club having read a report about someone's experience with Sylvana, and I thought after a dozen years of seeing her at clubs it was time to break my cherry with grandma. I did see her, but regressed to my typical shying away. Instead I did hook up with another MILF, Isabell. She approached me downstairs, and you would not take her for older from her body, it's fantastic (helped in part by fake boobs but beyond that she's very fit). Up in the room she proved to be a deep throat master, probably best I've ever gotten in that department, and finished me off with a bonus for her. She did not upsell either, with the standard 100 per hour plus my 50 contribution extra). Isabell is very chatty and charming, and said she comes to Sharks only occasionally from her native Italy (I can believe she lives there but her origins may lie east), and we connected on WhatsApp as she said that she comes to Germany when her clients let her know they will be visiting.

I wanted to go younger as the night grew older, so was on the lookout for some nubile girls. A number of Romanians fit the bill, including a couple of cute blondes who launched into a rote greeting when I approached. That would have been fine, but when they would not budge off 50 Euros per half hour I backed off. One who has approached me a few times that night was Doris, a cute brunette, so I finally returned to her. She insisted on us sitting down together before the room, and I instantly knew why when an older brunette Crystal immediately joined us. I decided to buy their threesome sales pitch, the prospect of a MILF-teen combination (now where had I seen something like that?) enticing. It did not disappoint. These two Romanian ladies performed well together (perhaps Crystal was Doris' mentor; they mentioned that they lived together. Crystal also said she was ex-Palace). Crystal while not passionate was quite attentive and skillful. But the revelation was Doris. This innocent looking cute had brilliant skills! Outstanding blowjob, and she really knew how to move her body. A fine kisser too (Crystal kissed a bit too but with less feeling than Doris), I was tempted to take her alone for another session but it was getting too late. It was a great half hour 50 Euros each) with a bonus provided for Crystal in the end to bring it to 150 Euros.

The contrast between my night at Sharks and one at Oase a few nights later was pretty clear: Despite a few girls asking for a premium price, all those I went with stuck to the old 50 Euro half hour /100 Euro hour standard. And full nudity was the standard at Sharks, whereas at Oase that was uncommon. I always had the image of Sharks being the "sharkier" club, but that was not the case on this trip.

Lover28X
03-12-20, 11:32
Feels we going to take a 2-3 months vacation at least. More and more cases in Europe on a daily basis. Be precautions and better cancel all your trips.

ParSeeker
03-12-20, 22:07
I've heard from a fellow monger who is currently at Sharks that currently only German nationals are allowed in to the club during this virus crisis.

If you are not a German national, I would advise cancelling your travel plans.

Pessimist
03-13-20, 01:20
It would be interesting to hear about quality of service and price levels and extras charged in the next few months. Local mongers have claimed for a long time that tourists have been destroying the pricing. These next few months would make a good petri dish. With only German patrons in the clubs, how many girls would choose to work and what would they be charging?

Banana Boi
03-13-20, 02:42
Sharks that currently only German nationals are allowed in to the club during this virus crisis.
Makes total sense. After all, Germany is number 7 out of all the countries in the world in the number of cases. Yesterday they were number 4 in new cases with 779, only behind Italy, Spain, and Iran. Nearly 33 Germans per million have the virus which is 6 times more than USA and Japan at just over 5 people per million.

Maybe Sharks should ban Romanians too and bring back the German girls!

Gino02
03-13-20, 02:43
Feels we going to take a 2-3 months vacation at least. More and more cases in Europe on a daily basis. Be precautions and better cancel all your trips.Europe, and relevant to this forum the FKKs, should have done what I suggested almost 6 weeks ago, then they wouldn't have been where they are today in terms of health and business. See my posts from that time if you want to find out. Hope everyone learned from this once and for all. Stay safe people.

Sirioja
03-13-20, 05:16
I've heard from a fellow monger who is currently at Sharks that currently only German nationals are allowed in to the club during this virus crisis.

If you are not a German national, I would advise cancelling your travel plans.This is very new, but then should be really empty when they return home for diner with wife.

Saturn11
03-13-20, 10:25

If you are not a German national, I would advise cancelling your travel plans.I was there last weekend when a similar story came up but on the front desk they were only stopping Italians going in and taking temperatures.

As Banana Boi says given Germany seems to be one of the countries that has it worse only letting them in doesn't make much sense.

Turgid
03-13-20, 10:52

If you are not a German national, I would advise cancelling your travel plans.I am not a German national and I have been allowed in. However, two things, firstly, I have been visiting regularly since January and they recognize me as such, and secondly, in my last visit on Wednesday, they asked me where I'm from for the first time and seemed to have been giving consideration to my answer. I did not make a mental note but would be surprised if German language was the only language spoken by patrons.

ExpatLover
03-13-20, 16:46
I am not a German national and I have been allowed in. However, two things, firstly, I have been visiting regularly since January and they recognize me as such, and secondly, in my last visit on Wednesday, they asked me where I'm from for the first time and seemed to have been giving consideration to my answer. I did not make a mental note but would be surprised if German language was the only language spoken by patrons.It seems that from Monday everything will be locked down in Germany and France.

ExpatLover
03-13-20, 18:45
I am not a German national and I have been allowed in. However, two things, firstly, I have been visiting regularly since January and they recognize me as such, and secondly, in my last visit on Wednesday, they asked me where I'm from for the first time and seemed to have been giving consideration to my answer. I did not make a mental note but would be surprised if German language was the only language spoken by patrons.They are happy to get your money, it is not a privilege to enter a FKK with all the risks which are around, at least my meaning. Even they pay me I will not enter a club or visit a prostitute, my health is more important than 1 minute payed pleasure.

Turgid
03-14-20, 00:51
For her fans Ester is back with new look. Asian hunters are sad and depressed. Many more girls than boys. Any girl who asks for 1 hour room I pass and move on. I'm only doing E50/1/2 hour sessions and using cum shots sparingly to do as many girls as possible. Having great fun.

ParSeeker
03-14-20, 02:03
It seems that from Monday everything will be locked down in Germany and France.Yes, the rumor mill from my fellow monger at Sharks right now is that the girls have told him that most if not all FKKs will be closed starting next Monday.

Sirioja
03-14-20, 02:26

If you are not a German national, I would advise cancelling your travel plans.Few French, few Asian types, no control by security, only asking to wash hands with product and taking temperature, snake temperature.

AlexEurope
03-14-20, 10:42
For her fans Ester is back with new look.Tell us more about her new look, please.

Sirioja
03-14-20, 10:55
Tell us more about her new look, please.Not much changed. Still silicon.

AlexEurope
03-14-20, 11:24
Few French, few Asian types, no control by security, only asking to wash hands with product and taking temperature, snake temperature.What do you mean by "snake temperature"?

Turgid
03-14-20, 12:36
Tell us more about her new look, please.She changed her hair. Now straight platinum blonde to below the shoulders. I would not say she looks better, just different.

SvenFKK
03-14-20, 16:56
After all, Germany is number 7 out of all the countries in the world in the number of cases.What you need to look at is the number of cases per capita. Germany is, by far, the largest country in Europe in terms of population. No surprise that it has more cases than Liechtenstein.

Nearly 33 Germans per million have the virus which is 6 times more than USA and Japan at just over 5 people per million.You can, perhaps, compare Germany to other countries in Europe. You definitely cannot compare to the USA, simply because the fraction of people who have been tested is way, way lower than in Europe. (Probably has to do with the like of Medicare-for-all-style healthcare.) As for Japan, personal space has always been relatively large in Japan, and some people wear face masks even in normal circumstances.

Nevertheless, it would be foolish to visit any type of prostitution in Germany under the circumstances.

Sirioja
03-14-20, 17:25
What do you mean by "snake temperature"?When they took my temperature, before they knew I'm not German, now they know why I don't suffer when cold. Not anymore now unfortunately, but I remember around 1980 when I skied under minus 30/35, not feeling my ears, nose and fingers, but I wanted so much to improve and a lot of snow at this time. First, desk girl put product on my hands and ask me to wash with this product. Other, everything as usual at Sharks, except less Asians, but not only Germans, when virus is already in Germany.

Mursenary
03-14-20, 17:44
What you need to look at is the number of cases per capita. Germany is, by far, the largest country in Europe in terms of population. No surprise that it has more cases than Liechtenstein.

You can, perhaps, compare Germany to other countries in Europe. You definitely cannot compare to the USA, simply because the fraction of people who have been tested is way, way lower than in Europe. (Probably has to do with the like of Medicare-for-all-style healthcare.) As for Japan, personal space has always been relatively large in Japan, and some people wear face masks even in normal circumstances.

Nevertheless, it would be foolish to visit any type of prostitution in Germany under the circumstances.Definitely agree with you that brothel mongering is one of the most surefire ways of picking up COVID-19 right now. But what is staggering to me is Germany's extremely low fatality and good outcome so far, only 8 deaths at the time of this post. Low fatality combine with a moderate prevalence in comparison to influenza to me means that the mortality of this bug in Germany is statistically on par with that of the flu, in Germany anyway. That may change with increase prevalence but perhaps all these closures will ensure as much.

Assuming that clubs stay open, which is highly in doubt at the moment, I look forward to some mongering and self quarantine thereafter.

Saturn11
03-14-20, 18:56
I rolled the dice and went last weekend, so far I feel OK, if was strange seeing the club quiet on a Saturday with no waiting for rooms. Had planned to go this weekend but decided to cancel, the reports sound like if I'd have a great time there but the number of confirmed infections in Germany is about 600% higher than last weekend so decided it wasn't a risk worth taking. Also in the back of my mind was I'd get there (I'd be travelling from overseas) and the club would be closed or wouldn't let me in.

According to the Darmstadt local website / paper, Darmstadt has 0 cases at the moment.

Pessimist
03-14-20, 21:22
Definitely agree with you that brothel mongering is one of the most surefire ways of picking up COVID-19 right now. But what is staggering to me is Germany's extremely low fatality and good outcome so far, only 8 deaths at the time of this post. Low fatality combine with a moderate prevalence in comparison to influenza to me means that the mortality of this bug in Germany is statistically on par with that of the flu, in Germany anyway. That may change with increase prevalence but perhaps all these closures will ensure as much.

Assuming that clubs stay open, which is highly in doubt at the moment, I look forward to some mongering and self quarantine thereafter.What it means is that Germany's healthcare infrastructure is far superior to that of Italy. We all heard of flattening the curve. The whole idea is to keep the peak rate of infected below the capacity of local health system. In Italy and Wuhan the infected numbers spiked way too quickly, local health systems could not cope, and subsequently too many people died.

People made the case that De and France are x days behind Italy. That is only partly true. If you sketch daily case load after say, each country hit 50, the curves show that DE has stayed at half the rate of Italy. In other words, Germany has managed it much better and flattened the curve. Italy failed miserably, is seemingly closer to a third world system than a first world, and has suffered as a result.

Mursenary
03-14-20, 22:56
What it means is that Germany's healthcare infrastructure is far superior to that of Italy. We all heard of flattening the curve. The whole idea is to keep the peak rate of infected below the capacity of local health system. In Italy and Wuhan the infected numbers spiked way too quickly, local health systems could not cope, and subsequently too many people died.

People made the case that De and France are x days behind Italy. That is only partly true. If you sketch daily case load after say, each country hit 50, the curves show that DE has stayed at half the rate of Italy. In other words, Germany has managed it much better and flattened the curve. Italy failed miserably, is seemingly closer to a third world system than a first world, and has suffered as a result.And apparently far better than France or Spain also. Odd too that up until the past few days, it doesn't seem like they had really done anything drastic in the public health department. Luck or meticulous nature of Germans in the healthcare environment?

Canary
03-14-20, 23:44
I rolled the dice and went last weekend, so far I feel OK, if was strange seeing the club quiet on a Saturday with no waiting for rooms. Had planned to go this weekend but decided to cancel, the reports sound like if I'd have a great time there but the number of confirmed infections in Germany is about 600% higher than last weekend so decided it wasn't a risk worth taking. Also in the back of my mind was I'd get there (I'd be travelling from overseas) and the club would be closed or wouldn't let me in.

According to the Darmstadt local website / paper, Darmstadt has 0 cases at the moment.I too travel from overseas & usually visit Sharks 8/9 times a year.

Thankfully I last visited on Friday 6th March and I'm so glad I did as the virus situation has deteriorated hugely in a week.

What surprised me was the usual high volume of ladies still present which was great for me. There were still quite a few guys but the numbers were certainly down for a Friday night.

A number of the ladies were moaning constantly about the lack of customers but the good service providers were still doing good business. This was evident when at around 10 pm I along with my companion had to wait around 20 minutes upstairs for a room.

My only complaint at Sharks of late is that the cleanliness isn't as good as before. Things like a numbers of the shower gel containers are not replaced regularly and last week later in the evening the showers were far from hot.

I will certainly miss my regular adventures to Sharks but until this virus situation eases I won't be making any plans to return although I suspect most or all FKKs will have to temporary close anyway. Just as long as they open in time for summer, I couldn't bear a summer not laying at the pool watching and interacting with all the naked ladies in the hot sunshine.

Akibono
03-15-20, 02:40
And apparently far better than France or Spain also. Odd too that up until the past few days, it doesn't seem like they had really done anything drastic in the public health department. Luck or meticulous nature of Germans in the healthcare environment?It is not the healthcare. Italians have some of the best healthcare. Germans followed the rules to self-isolate, the Italians did not. If you reduce the rate of infection, you healthcare system is less stressed. Once you run out of supplies and ventilators, people die. There is no treatment.

ExpatLover
03-15-20, 04:21
And apparently far better than France or Spain also. Odd too that up until the past few days, it doesn't seem like they had really done anything drastic in the public health department. Luck or meticulous nature of Germans in the healthcare environment?German healthcare system is far weaker than the French one, just have a look on how many premiere in surgeon they have done in the last 30 years. It is like the VW, Mercedes, BMW you think they are great cars but in fact they are not better than the other ones. Made in Germany is far from what it used to be. I had to deal with some dentists and hospitals in t Frankfurt and Berlin and really was never impressed by the quality of services I got, each time I can choose I will go to France.

Sirioja
03-15-20, 05:58
What do you mean by "snake temperature"?Back on this Saturday, girl might think thermometer didn't work because less than 36 degrees, after a good speed run, pushing between airport and right curve before north Darmstadt. After lovely pretty Nadia at Oase, but average for me in bed even it was sweet sex, but really did worth to return to Sharks after Friday night with no room, but when I saw her, I felt the woman and wanted her, German, with few tattoos but no plastic and with German natural taste, for such love in bed, hyper GFE, reminded me Sandra. If she stay at Sharks, she will be the new superstar. Quite slow business on both nights, but Tabea made my lucky week end. Both Sharks and Oase staff were good in this situation.

Mursenary
03-15-20, 07:13
German healthcare system is far weaker than the French one, just have a look on how many premiere in surgeon they have done in the last 30 years. It is like the VW, Mercedes, BMW you think they are great cars but in fact they are not better than the other ones. Made in Germany is far from what it used to be. I had to deal with some dentists and hospitals in t Frankfurt and Berlin and really was never impressed by the quality of services I got, each time I can choose I will go to France.
It is not the healthcare. Italians have some of the best healthcare. Germans followed the rules to self-isolate, the Italians did not. If you reduce the rate of infection, you healthcare system is less stressed. Once you run out of supplies and ventilators, people die. There is no treatment.Hey guys,

I'm not so sure about these assertions and am not really interested in a healthcare systems chest beating contest. The fact is that all 3 countries saw their first cases in the last week of January but Germany seems to have had the best outcomes. As far as I am able to discover, there were no public health-self isolation campaigns in any country before infection pattern took root.

If you guys know of any differing measures taken by these countries in February before the Italian explosion, please fill me in.

So the question remains, why is the situation in Germany so much better than the other countries? As of the time of this post, 9 deaths among 4100 infected in a population of 82 million. That's a mortality rate of 0. 01 deaths per 100,000 (death per total population) and a fatality rate of under 0. 2% (deaths per case). Those are basically influenza numbers. That's quite remarkable compared to France's 0. 13 per 100,000 and 2% fatality. In Italy, the numbers are obviously far worse at 6. 3 deaths per 100,000 and 6. 7% fatality rate.

Germany: 0.01 deaths per 100,000 and 0 2% fatal.

France: 0.13 deaths per 100,000 and 2% fatal.

Italy: 6.3 deaths per 100,000 and 6.7% fatal.

The differences are staggering considering what to me seems to be similar timing and lack of differences in public health policy.

Nick The G
03-15-20, 11:40
For those few who are still able to reflect reasonably what is going on in this time of virally expanding fear because of media enhanced mental infections, please listen to the words and explanations of Wolfgang Wodard, a german pulmonist. With english subtitles!

"The corona hype is not based on any extraordinary public health danger. However, it causes considerable damage to our freedom and personal rights through frivolous and unjustified quarantine measures and restrictions. The images in the media are frightening and the traffic in China's cities seems to be regulated by the clinical thermometer.

Evidence based epidemiological assessment is drowning in the mainstream of fear mongers in labs, media and ministries. ".

Stunning insights into the Corona-panic by Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg.

https://youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOI

Pistons
03-15-20, 11:55
For those few who are still able to reflect reasonably what is going on in this time of virally expanding fear because of media enhanced mental infections, please listen to the words and explanations of Wolfgang Wodard, a german pulmonist. With english subtitles!

"The corona hype is not based on any extraordinary public health danger. However, it causes considerable damage to our freedom and personal rights through frivolous and unjustified quarantine measures and restrictions. The images in the media are frightening and the traffic in China's cities seems to be regulated by the clinical thermometer.

Evidence based epidemiological assessment is drowning in the mainstream of fear mongers in labs, media and ministries. ".

https://youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOI"Stunning" is the word. I was of the same impression until about a week ago. It is just a matter of time before you and him change your minds too.

Saturn11
03-15-20, 12:33
What surprised me was the usual high volume of ladies still present which was great for me. There were still quite a few guys but the numbers were certainly down for a Friday night.
None of the girls I spoke to seemed remotely worried about catching the virus, they will stop working either because the club closes or because there are so few men there. With the exception of Sylvana they all fall into the young category but almost all smoke like a chimney which puts them more at risk.

I too was glad I went last weekend, things have changed so much even in a week, if I'd known it would have been my last visit for a while I would have done things slightly differently, left on a sour note with one of my favourites.

Bonsai
03-15-20, 13:56
The state Hessen just declared that all events, which has more than 100 person will be prohibit.

So I guess, that sharks will be shut down soon in the next days.

Pessimist
03-15-20, 14:15
It is not the healthcare. Italians have some of the best healthcare. Germans followed the rules to self-isolate, the Italians did not. If you reduce the rate of infection, you healthcare system is less stressed. Once you run out of supplies and ventilators, people die. There is no treatment.Good points. You put it better than I did. You are right the # infections and growth rate of infections is about social distancing and slowing transmission of disease effectively while the effectiveness of healthcare system is measured through other things.

I will say though, the death rate in Italy is by far the highest. I guess you would say that is because too many infections happened too quickly, the system could not cope, and many people died due to lack of treatment? Or is it because Italy has an older population? Whatever the case maybe it is true Italy is seeing a faster growth of infections and also the highest mortality rate neither of which reflects well on their overall country, sad to say.

Citizen Kane
03-15-20, 15:15

https://youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOISo, not wishing to sound like Cathy Newman, what he's saying is;

1) Coronaviruses are present in the population at all times.

2) The test for COVID-19 was hurried through so there could be an issue with it and we actually know fuck all about this virus.

3) If you only test people who are already sick with other conditions, you will end up with an artificially high death rate because their immune system is already compromised and it's difficult to determine which factor was the actual cause of death. (COVID-19 or parachute failing to open?)

4) This will be used as an excuse to increase state power, big brother etc.

My question would be; has there been a statistically significant increase in ICU and mortuary admissions compared to the same period of time in years past? If there has been, then determine the cause.

Turgid
03-15-20, 16:59

https://youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOII am the first one who would want to think that this thing is over hyped but I also want to be critical in everything I read or hear. I find one big hole in his theory and that is China. I would think the last thing China would want to do would be to make this virus seem bigger than it really is for whatever reason. The damage this has caused to China is immense, no Chinese politician would want this.

[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

Sirioja
03-15-20, 17:10
I too travel from overseas & usually visit Sharks 8/9 times a year.

Thankfully I last visited on Friday 6th March and I'm so glad I did as the virus situation has deteriorated hugely in a week.

A number of the ladies were moaning constantly about the lack of customers but the good service providers were still doing good business. This was evident when at around 10 pm I along with my companion had to wait around 20 minutes upstairs for a room.

My only complaint at Sharks of late is that the cleanliness isn't as good as before. Things like a numbers of the shower gel containers are not replaced regularly and last week later in the evening the showers were far from hot.

I will certainly miss my regular adventures to Sharks but until this virus situation eases I won't be making any plans to return although I suspect most or all FKKs will have to temporary close anyway. Just as long as they open in time for summer, I couldn't bear a summer not laying at the pool watching and interacting with all the naked ladies in the hot sunshine.On this Saturday late evening, when we went upstairs with new Tabea. De just arriving from dead Switzerland, I chose right side, I was her first room at Sharks, she was really unlucky to start with a so bad guy, I skipped SM red room on the right, not a good inspiration for love in bed for me, so we sent to last room on left with shower, but we had to wait because 2 staff were cleaning rooms between rooms. If difficult for me to find attractive girls at Sharks now, but had 3 really good rooms on this year and what a real GFE for Tabea, for sure we did share all our diseases, I wish she will keep a not so bad souvenir of this start, despite slow business. Not sure she will stay for such business, if she does, she will become Sharks superstar, like Sandra and Mandi before, but more sweet GFE than Mandi and more woman for me.

AlexEurope
03-15-20, 19:07
None of the girls I spoke to seemed remotely worried about catching the virusOh, it's obvious. Those who are worried are not it the club now.

JamieJamie35
03-15-20, 20:15
Hibeveryone.

ExpatLover
03-15-20, 20:23
Oh, it's obvious. Those who are worried are not it the club now.It seems Shark will close tomorrow.

PunterWanderer
03-16-20, 00:02
I will say though, the death rate in Italy is by far the highest. I guess you would say that is because too many infections happened too quickly, the system could not cope, and many people died due to lack of treatment? Or is it because Italy has an older population? Whatever the case maybe it is true Italy is seeing a faster growth of infections and also the highest mortality rate neither of which reflects well on their overall country, sad to say.We can only speculate on the reasons, but probably another important factor is the high density of population. Northern Italy has one of the highest densities in the world, if I'm not wrong second only to Japan. So the virus spread faster. As for the ageing population, I'm not sure that this may be the only factor. Germany has similar trends, Japan has even older population. Yet, Germany is quite likely hiding the real data of infection and death rates.

PunterWanderer
03-16-20, 00:08
"The corona hype is not based on any extraordinary public health danger. However, it causes considerable damage to our freedom and personal rights through frivolous and unjustified quarantine measures and restrictions. The images in the media are frightening and the traffic in China's cities seems to be regulated by the clinical thermometer

https://youtu.be/p_AyuhbnPOICovid-19 is fucking dangerous also because may lead healthcare systems on the verge of collapse. This is just what is happening in Northern Italy, which - still - has one of the most efficient health systems in the world. Quarantine measures are apparently needed not because of the death rate of Coronavirus in and of itself, but because the first waves of Covid-19 outbreak suddendly saturate health infrastructures. There are some pics from Italy that are quite impressive in that regard.

PunterWanderer
03-16-20, 00:13
Oh, it's obvious. Those who are worried are not it the club now.Surely these events are going to lock mongering down in German clubs for months. And they will affect our hobby in general. I'm not even in continental Europe, yet today I just got what I think will be my last punt for the next months.

Skepti10
03-16-20, 02:09
Northern Italy has one of the highest densities in the world, if I'm not wrong second only to Japan. That really doesn't seem right.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-world-s-most-densely-populated-cities.html

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-densely-populated-countries-in-the-world.html

Dupont88
03-16-20, 06:43
Covid-19 is fucking dangerous also because may lead healthcare systems on the verge of collapse. This is just what is happening in Northern Italy, which - still - has one of the most efficient health systems in the world. Quarantine measures are apparently needed not because of the death rate of Coronavirus in and of itself, but because the first waves of Covid-19 outbreak suddendly saturate health infrastructures. There are some pics from Italy that are quite impressive in that regard.I don't agree with you.

IMHO They told this but is a fake.

Yesterday 368 death more than the worst day in China.

I make a prevision now that will be more coronav death in Italy than China.

Then they will speak than Italian people are more aged etc.

IMHO truth is that in the hospital continues to spread the disease.

No mask face no suits etc.

IMHO doctors spread virus from one patients to another.

Then the emergency unit are full and people died.

In MHO right now are making euthanasia.

AlexEurope
03-16-20, 16:43
In Germany, Chancellor Merkel said theaters, museums, restaurants and other public venues must all close until further notice.

Citizen Kane
03-16-20, 17:45
The government said that the move was to ensure that "service providers and craftsmen can continue to carry out their trade".

I sense an FKK loophole...

ExpatLover
03-16-20, 19:26
In Germany, Chancellor Merkel said theaters, museums, restaurants and other public venues must all close until further notice.The text is clear all FKK, brothel will be closed, when it will be a decision taken by each land.

Akibono
03-16-20, 21:48
We can only speculate on the reasons, but probably another important factor is the high density of population. Northern Italy has one of the highest densities in the world, if I'm not wrong second only to Japan. So the virus spread faster. As for the ageing population, I'm not sure that this may be the only factor. Germany has similar trends, Japan has even older population. Yet, Germany is quite likely hiding the real data of infection and death rates.If you know the stats, the reason deaths are high is because the hospital system is breaking down. There are not enough ventilators. When the virus destroys your lungs, you need one to breathe. Otherwise, your organs die from lack of oxygen. If you cannot get access, you will die. The system does not have thousands with the nurses trained to operate them. They are only saving the ones who are young and healthy. They are not saving the old and people with severe medical problems.

Pistons
03-17-20, 21:25
So, not wishing to sound like Cathy Newman, what he's saying is;

1) Coronaviruses are present in the population at all times.

2) The test for COVID-19 was hurried through so there could be an issue with it and we actually know fuck all about this virus.

3) If you only test people who are already sick with other conditions, you will end up with an artificially high death rate because their immune system is already compromised and it's difficult to determine which factor was the actual cause of death. (COVID-19 or parachute failing to open?)

4) This will be used as an excuse to increase state power, big brother etc.

My question would be; has there been a statistically significant increase in ICU and mortuary admissions compared to the same period of time in years past? If there has been, then determine the cause.1. Probably true. Both me and most people I know where I live was probably infected with the virus about 2 weeks ago. That was pretty much when there were close to zero confirmed cases here. I was lazy and had to cut down my trips to the gym from 4/5 a week, where I should be at two weeks ago, to only 2. And most people even at the university right next to my place were having the same stories. Just substantial loss of energy for about a week, and I felt like resting alot more than usual. Second week (last week), I was having slight short breaths. Now I've been told there are no need to test myself unless I feel sick. But if this was really it, then it was far milder than the seasonal flu in my case at least. I suppose it hits different people differently. And perhaps different age groups also. Perhaps there is also a genetic variable as well.

2. One of the tests I just read about only managed to be find the virus in 33% of the cases. That was the needle in the finger test. And it didn't seem like they knew how accurate the normal tests are, but that was what they compared it to. I guess it all depends on what you compare a test with.

3. As I mentioned, I am actually starting to believe that the epidemic has passed. At least in the urban area where I live. Then again, there are rumored to be 2 or even 3 versions of the virus floating around, so perhaps this was the light one. If, and its a big if, I am correct. But the idea has come up by some friends as well during the past few days.

4. Well, some Big Brother increases are probably good. As long as it doesn't influence our mongering habits. Then I am all for it. When looking at future AI improvements, and automation, I think it will make our lives a lot easier. And it will cut costs on most things. Perhaps even Americans will one day start skiing too, instead of calling it a rich mans sport. When the expensive rural resorts in North America are automated that is. Or we can take half the year off work, to go snorkling or diving in the Bahamas, Indonesia or Polynesia? Maybe even get a new slave (see Altered Carbon), and have nano-robots in our bodies, stretching our muscles. Then we don't even have to go to the gym. And you could hop into a Romanian woman's body, because some Big Brother AI already scanned her, and got her DNA from her passport five years ago. You all know that's what you really want. Then you can earn some extra money at Sharks too! Hehe.

ExpatLover
03-17-20, 21:26
If you know the stats, the reason deaths are high is because the hospital system is breaking down. There are not enough ventilators. When the virus destroys your lungs, you need one to breathe. Otherwise, your organs die from lack of oxygen. If you cannot get access, you will die. The system does not have thousands with the nurses trained to operate them. They are only saving the ones who are young and healthy. They are not saving the old and people with severe medical probl.

Correct also 1 patient needs to be ventilated 2 to 3 weeks, with news comers every hour it is impossible to manage, the only solution is to implement a hard quarantine in the early stage like in China but impossible to achieve in Europe due to the mixity of the population and the sleeping governments, so there will be lot of deaths.

Dupont88
03-18-20, 18:35
I don't agree with you.

IMHO They told this but is a fake.

Yesterday 368 death more than the worst day in China.

I make a prevision now that will be more coronav death in Italy than China.

Then they will speak than Italian people are more aged etc.

IMHO truth is that in the hospital continues to spread the disease.

No mask face no suits etc.

IMHO doctors spread virus from one patients to another.

Then the emergency unit are full and people died.

In MHO right now are making euthanasia.Today 475 Italian death a number never reached in one day in China.

AlexEurope
03-18-20, 18:42
The only positive side I see now is when business is back to usual, status quo with 50/30 as normal will most likely be restored for a while.

Even if world recovers from virus in 2-3 months, it will take economy at least 2-3 years to recover.

TheRugdr
03-19-20, 06:20
The only positive side I see now is when business is back to usual, status quo with 50/30 as normal will most likely be restored for a while.

Even if world recovers from virus in 2-3 months, it will take economy at least 2-3 years to recover.And all the all-stars will be back in the club all at once, working for awhile before taking another holiday, trying to make up for lost time / money.

Sirioja
03-19-20, 09:37
Today 475 Italian death a number never reached in one day in China.I'm very sad for Italia which is magic for me and I really wish to dream again in Dolomiti, Mortirolo, Stelvio, Gavia, Breuil Matterhorn, Gran San Bernardino, also Milano, and also Zoncolan and now so extreme Gentile in Frioul Venezia. I trust more Italia than China for death figures. I trust China only for one point, this is chinese virus. Much worst for me is to lose my freedom in the country of freedom where I feel now like in Zurich police jail, where can't really live now, just a job pass in country of freedom, when so much missing skiing, normal life, freedom.

Kartoffel
03-19-20, 10:56

Even if world recovers from virus in 2-3 months, it will take economy at least 2-3 years to recover.Wishful thinking, easy spenders will be back too.

Lover28X
03-19-20, 20:48
Today 475 Italian death a number never reached in one day in China.Almost same number in Netherlands for 24 hours. Is getting fucking hell.

Turgid
03-20-20, 03:37
I visited Sharks on Monday. More than 90% of the girls had gone back home and there was still an equal number of men and women in the club. The Sharks staff told me they would be open on Tuesday but closed from Wednesday for two weeks. I did not go on Tuesday as I decided after Monday's visit to return home immediately which took some doing. Obviously it was the most quiet I have ever seen Sharks. The atmosphere was eerie. I actually had two rooms, one with a girl I had not seen since last year whom back then I wanted to session. The other was with a Romanian I had been seeing since I got here in January but never got around to approaching. Both girls gave very good service. One Romanian who went home three weeks ago actually returned the day before which means that she came to Germany on the same day that all the other Romanians were returning home. I did not see her go to the room once. I think she made an awful miscalculation. She begged me for a room which was very depressing for me as I never felt any sexual attraction for her. On the other hand Ester appeared very busy and it appeared that one fortunate monger took her to the room for about 4 - 5 hours. Weather wise it was good and during the course of the day I joined 3 or 4 other blokes who were laying on the deck chairs near the pool.

Sirioja
03-20-20, 05:58
Long time I didn't enjoy so much, since June 2018, at Sharks, with so fresh German Tabea. When I usually prefer Romanians who are my best for love in bed, not out of clubs, but she was so fresh for sex for her Sharks discovery. Really super GFE for a German. She was told before coming Sharks is the biggest club in Germany, but she only experienced a slow Saturday night business. I don t if they return on Sunday with her friend.

Saturn11
03-20-20, 09:38
I visited Sharks on Monday.I regret not going one last time last weekend even with the risks. Must have been very strange seeing the club so quiet, I went just after Christmas once and it was quiet but I imagine nothing like you found it.

Could be the club will never reopen, things are moving so quickly, not sure how high up the list of priorities balling out FKK Clubs will be to the German government although I can't help thinking the owner will have plenty of cash reserves for during the time the club is closed.

Sirioja
03-20-20, 10:51
I regret not going one last time last weekend even with the risks. Must have been very strange seeing the club so quiet, I went just after Christmas once and it was quiet but I imagine nothing like you found it.

Could be the club will never reopen, things are moving so quickly, not sure how high up the list of priorities balling out FKK Clubs will be to the German government although I can't help thinking the owner will have plenty of cash reserves for during the time the club is closed.Even before virus, since quite a while, quite slow business at Sharks and quite dead with less girls after 1 am. Not anymore a night place, even closing late. For all improvements they spent for, Sharks is the club I know which made the most improvements, when German boss at GT NRW is not even able to build 2 plastic cabins private showers for his girls, his lack of respect for girls who make clients come to his club, even some are stuck whatever casting is, so I wish to Sharks to reopen before Summer, because many come for the garden, I like this beautiful garden with beautiful trees cut even can't anymore play football and when I'm lucky to find a beauty for my desire, I love to have sport in chalets. Remind me my mountains.

Chongmal
03-26-20, 08:34
I regret not going one last time last weekend even with the risks. Must have been very strange seeing the club so quiet, I went just after Christmas once and it was quiet but I imagine nothing like you found it.

Could be the club will never reopen, things are moving so quickly, not sure how high up the list of priorities balling out FKK Clubs will be to the German government although I can't help thinking the owner will have plenty of cash reserves for during the time the club is closed.I believe the clubs will survive. There are other linked businesses that profit regardless of this disease. Perhaps the disease helps increase the profits of said businesses.

DanSea3782
03-27-20, 14:58
Hi everyone,

I'm enjoying reading the reports and feedback during this time. I have a question- are any of the girls on Onlyfans during this time that you might know of whom I can follow?

Stay safe, be well.

DS.

DanSea3782
03-28-20, 15:19
Hi everyone,

I'm enjoying reading the reports and feedback during this time. I have a question- are any of the girls on Onlyfans during this time that you might know of whom I can follow?

Stay safe, be well.

DS.I admit this is a stupid post- I have really enjoyed the previous posts and the recommended ones by the senior member posters- very insightful and reminds me of my first trip. Any recollections on this club- who have you favourite girls been in the past year? Particularly any blonde, South American or Asian girls?

Thanks.

Turgid
03-29-20, 15:09
I admit this is a stupid post- I have really enjoyed the previous posts and the recommended ones by the senior member posters- very insightful and reminds me of my first trip. Any recollections on this club- who have you favourite girls been in the past year? Particularly any blonde, South American or Asian girls?

Thanks.I differ from many posters in that the older I get the less I chase after the hottest girls and go more for girls who provide good service. Recently I have been in bed with very beautiful girls and did not enjoy the session. I enjoy much more when the girl is into me and enjoys being 'loved'. That being said my favorite girls in Sharks in January, February and March this year were:

Iloma (Russia) 1 HR / E100.

Francine (Romania) 1/2 HR / E50.

Rosita (Romania) 1/2 HR / E50.

Isa (Romania) 1/2 HR / E50.

Greta (Latvia) 1/2 HR / E50.

Jazz (Romania) 1 HR / E 100.

Liana (Bulgaria) 1/2 HR / E50.

Rose (Romania) 1 HR / E 100.

Pristina (Latvia) 1/2 HR / E50.

Joy (Egypt) 1/2 HR / E50 and last but certainly not least,

Karina (Lithuania) numerous sessions at 1/2 HR / E50.

Hope to see them again soon.

AlexEurope
03-29-20, 18:47
I had an impression Sharks is closed now for some time until virus situation will normalize.

But Sharks webpage says nothing about club being closed.

Can anyone confirm the club is closed?

I have no intention to visit right now, but wondering if webpage of club is up to date or not.

Mechelen
03-29-20, 19:16
I had an impression Sharks is closed now for some time until virus situation will normalize.

I have no intention to visit right now, but wondering if webpage of club is up to date or not.Yes the club is closed.

Good morning.

Sirioja
03-29-20, 19:26
I differ from many posters in that the older I get the less I chase after the hottest girls and go more for girls who provide good service. Recently I have been in bed with very beautiful girls and did not enjoy the session. I enjoy much more when the girl is into me and enjoys being 'loved'. That being said my favorite girls in Sharks in January, February and March this year were:

Greta (Latvia) 1/2 HR / E50..Is Ilona, claimed Russian, blond MILF about 40 yo? I didn't try to test if she really speaks Russian, because I wanted to get rid of her, she told me French are intelligent, I answered I don t think so, she left, I was happy. Latvian Marina is more interesting for me, even not speaking English nor French, but I remember how she is amazing multi orgasmic.

I need beauty to desire even if I need to work hard to get good from the beauty.

AMonger123
03-29-20, 21:59
Since some of you experts have some "down" (pun intended) time now. I wanted to ask a few newbie questions. I hope you will take the time to answer.

People here list who the girl stars are at Sharks. How do I find them once I come in. I assume it's not nice to ask another girl who a particular girl is so how do you know if they are there that day and who that girl is.

When you meet a girl for the 1st time, do you have ways to tell if she will be good in bed?

If you don't want to go with a girl, do you tell her outright or do you have some polite way of pushing her away?

If you like to talk to the girls a few minutes when you meet her for the 1st time, how do you continue the conversation beyond "what's your name" and "where are you from" before she asks you "do you want to go to room"?

Last but not least. If you need some help with ED, I think in Germany you need a prescription. Is there any way around this besides the liquid the club gives you for like 20 Euro which I heard is not worth much.

Any info from the experts would be of great help.

TankTank123
03-29-20, 23:39
Can anyone confirm the club is closed? I have no intention to visit right now, but wondering if webpage of club is up to date or not.There is a notice in large print on the home page. It appeared 1 day late, on the Thursday after the Wednesday closure. To see the notice you have to follow the instruction 'scroll' with a downward arrow at the bottom of the picture of a girl at a dance pole. This is the notice:

Lieber Kunde,
aus behördlichen Gründen schließen wir bis auf weiteres.

Google translate gives:
'for official reasons, we close until further notice.'

Sirioja
03-30-20, 10:04
Since some of you experts have some "down" (pun intended) time now. I wanted to ask a few newbie questions. I hope you will take the time to answer.

People here list who the girl stars are at Sharks. How do I find them once I come in. I assume it's not nice to ask another girl who a particular girl is so how do you know if they are there that day and who that girl is.

When you meet a girl for the 1st time, do you have ways to tell if she will be good in bed?

If you don't want to go with a girl, do you tell her outright or do you have some polite way of pushing her away?

If you like to talk to the girls a few minutes when you meet her for the 1st time, how do you continue the conversation beyond "what's your name" and "where are you from" before she asks you "do you want to go to room"?

Last but not least. If you need some help with ED, I think in Germany you need a prescription. Is there any way around this besides the liquid the club gives you for like 20 Euro which I heard is not worth much.

Any info from the experts would be of great help.Choose with your eyes and mind, don t be a follower, You are not me, You won t get same than me. We are all different for girls.

If You don t want to go with a girl who insist, best answer is: I have no money. Talk to them like in normal life and girls will be so surprised, maybe they will look at You with round eyes, like if You were a alien, because they are not used to be treated like this, even outside with their pimp. Funny when they look at me with round eyes in bed, telling: but nobody do this.

Turgid
03-30-20, 16:22
Is Ilona, claimed Russian, blond MILF about 40 yo? I didn't try to test if she really speaks Russian, because I wanted to get rid of her, she told me French are intelligent, I answered I don t think so, she left, I was happy. Latvian Marina is more interesting for me, even not speaking English nor French, but I remember how she is amazing multi orgasmic.

I need beauty to desire even if I need to work hard to get good from the beauty.My experience with many of the hottest girls is that their vaginas are too loose. This is because they have way more sex than the less good looking girls, so even before they began p4p. As a result even though they are great looking I struggle to come. If the vagina is tighter like in the less hot girls I enjoy better especially with the better service. Lithuanian MILF Karina is very tight, I really enjoy coitus with her. Many guys avoid her because of her age and she is big and not so pretty. Better for me but not so good for her.

AlexEurope
03-30-20, 19:39
It's overpriced there, but it works well.

DanSea3782
03-30-20, 22:07
I differ from many posters in that the older I get the less I chase after the hottest girls and go more for girls who provide good service. Recently I have been in bed with very beautiful girls and did not enjoy the session. I enjoy much more when the girl is into me and enjoys being 'loved'. That being said my favorite girls in Sharks in January, February and March this year were:

Greta (Latvia) 1/2 HR / E50.

Jazz (Romania) 1 HR / E 100.

Liana (Bulgaria) 1/2 HR / E50.

Rose (Romania) 1 HR / E 100.

Pristina (Latvia) 1/2 HR / E50.

Joy (Egypt) 1/2 HR / E50 and last but certainly not least,

Karina (Lithuania) numerous sessions at 1/2 HR / E50.

Hope to see them again soon.Turgid, thanks very much for this list. I'm sure it will all bevery different, still this is very useful. Was thinking about them, wishing them well and remembering my time there. DS.

Sch421
03-31-20, 06:33

I have no intention to visit right now, but wondering if webpage of club is up to date or not.It finally closed. I visited in the beginning of Feb and wondered when Shark would be closed.

During my visit, it was pretty busy. People heard of Virus but seemed nobody cared too much. That week 100+ new girls came in I was told.

It was a fine trip. I went there 3-4 times during my trip. Saw some old faces.

I was still looking for a girl that I met in Nov of 2018. Her name was something like Prova or Prowa. Not quite sure. A Romania speaks very good English. She said she was in English Major in College. In the beginning of her 30's, she looks very much like "Audrey" in the US TV show "24". Missing her.

Hope Shark will re-open soon. My friends and I planned to visit Europe again in Nov of 2020.

Canary
03-31-20, 07:50
It finally closed. I visited in the beginning of Feb and wondered when Shark would be closed.

During my visit, it was pretty busy. People heard of Virus but seemed nobody cared too much. That week 100+ new girls came in I was told.

It was a fine trip. I went there 3-4 times during my trip. Saw some old faces.

I was still looking for a girl that I met in Nov of 2018. Her name was something like Prova or Prowa. Not quite sure. A Romania speaks very good English. She said she was in English Major in College. In the beginning of her 30's, she looks very much like "Audrey" in the US TV show "24". Missing her.

Hope Shark will re-open soon. My friends and I planned to visit Europe again in Nov of 2020.I last visited Sharks on Friday March 6th.

I was very concerned whether to attend because of Corona but I decided that the situation would probably get worse so took a gamble and I'm glad I did.

Although It was quiet for a Friday it was still reasonably busy, I remember having to wait for nearly 20 minutes for a room at around 10 pm.

My last visit was only just over 3 weeks ago and it feels like an eternity. Being in "lockdown" wouldn't be so bad if I had a future date when I would return but I fear it's going to be a few months yet!

I hope we get the opportunity to visit Sharks in the summer season as it's my favourite time to go and enjoy the garden, sunshine and more specifically watching naked girls walk around the pool.

God I miss it!

Sirioja
03-31-20, 10:20
My experience with many of the hottest girls is that their vaginas are too loose. This is because they have way more sex than the less good looking girls, so even before they began p4p. As a result even though they are great looking I struggle to come. If the vagina is tighter like in the less hot girls I enjoy better especially with the better service. Lithuanian MILF Karina is very tight, I really enjoy coitus with her. Many guys avoid her because of her age and she is big and not so pretty. Better for me but not so good for her.I'm only interested by princess looks, then I give my best because I know they are the best when they trust, to try to get the best from them. I won t pay for girls who would not attract me in streets. I pay to dream, not just to empty balls.

Tuber19
04-01-20, 03:49
My last Visit was on Fen 26-29.

It was busy and the virus was just starting on the news and some girls were little concern but it was busy, not many Asians in the Club as it was spreading mostly in China, positive was that asian hunters were not busy at All, so I had a chance to meet Evita, which was a WOW find, I had no time for Betty anymore (only 1 room in 3 days).

Evita was a great experience, GFE for sure and she is talkative, good combination.

When I approached her, she asked for 100 Euro. I didn't argue about it and I didn't discussed time with her. When in room she started French kissing so deep and gave a great sex, and after finnish she start talking about many subject and we had second round witch I never done in my FKK experience, so after 2 and half hour I wanted to leave and I asked how much it will cost ((because I didn't know if she wanted 100/30 min or 100/60)) she just didn't give me a price and she let me decide, so I gave her normal price 250 Euro for the time, because I wanted to repeat with her and didn't want to overpay her every time, it was like setting her price to me, So next day I wanted to repeat, I saw her around maybe 5 PM and I told her that I want to go to room with her later, she told me a she will be busy at 8 PM, I waited until 7 PM and went to room with her for 30 Min, another great room. She told me she is not there everyday, so I didn't see her on my 3rd day. I'm happy about my time with her, and definitely will repeat if I see her again.

Another WOW was Helli / Kelli, she had fake boob which I don't usually like, I approached her since she never comes to me, I thought she is just a bad girl but I wanted to try my luck, it was really the opposite, very nice girl and great service, GFE PSE, she just has mix of both, she never ask for much, I had great 30 minute, I guess maybe more like maybe 5 minutes more, usually girls will ask for the hour rate, but I just gave her 50 +tip and I thought maybe she will ask for the 60 min rate, but she was very happy with what I gave her, didn't expect that from her because the great service and the exceed time, A Must repeat of course.

Another WOW is Helen, I was one time before with her I guess in 2018 maybe, she is hot and young, but I remember her services was just normal, I saw her on this trip and she looked amazing, definitely one of the best looking, when I talk to her, she seemed that she wanted to talk before going to the room which I thought a waste of her time BUT I didn't mind, we talked for like 15 minute, and I saw her talking to another man for that long before I approached her, I don't know why, but that not girls attitude in the club, most just don't want to waste time talking unless get paid ((I understand though)) , anyway, Helen was also GFE, very nice also, definitely a repeat.

This trip was great, although I didn't met Analea, I guess she just quit, but Evita, Helen and Helli / Kelli are all great, Sharks is great.

I had also been to the room with new Anastasia (cute. Slim - young) which is exacly what I like, but my time with her wasent as good as the girls I mentioned before, and she asks for 100/30 , with not good service, so it was a 1 time experience, NO repeat.

Also I have room with Kayla, she is nice but I will repeat only if I didn't find my A team (those I mentioned before).

I had been with 2 girls (alma and her friend) I said yes with hesitation, and I regret my decision when I was inside the room, to late to undo my decision, no repaet.

Thats a summary to my Sharks visit.

It was Great fun, hope the club will survive Corona virus crisis, and visit again with mix of old and new girls.

Sch421
04-01-20, 05:16
I last visited Sharks on Friday March 6th.

I was very concerned whether to attend because of Corona but I decided that the situation would probably get worse so took a gamble and I'm glad I did.

Although It was quiet for a Friday it was still reasonably busy, I remember having to wait for nearly 20 minutes for a room at around 10 pm.

My last visit was only just over 3 weeks ago and it feels like an eternity. Being in "lockdown" wouldn't be so bad if I had a future date when I would return but I fear it's going to be a few months yet!

I hope we get the opportunity to visit Sharks in the summer season as it's my favourite time to go and enjoy the garden, sunshine and more specifically watching naked girls walk around the pool.

God I miss it!Not sure if it is a good idea to go to FKK in summer.

In May of 2019 I also visited Europe, several FKKs. My impression is that less girls working at FKK in summer. I visited Shark, Oase, and Golden Time (in Vienna). Less number of girls than winter time. Probably it was also because that time was close to Romania's Easter Holidays and girls had not returned. But remember rooms in Shark or Oaise or golden time don't have air conditioners! You will sweat like a hell.

As far as I know, Shark and Oaise both shut down and did the decoration improvement in last Summer, which also indicate that Summer time is less traffic season. Meaning less girls.

My good memories about FKK all came from my winter trips -- just some thoughts.

Sirioja
04-01-20, 09:56
Not sure if it is a good idea to go to FKK in summer.

In May of 2019 I also visited Europe, several FKKs. My impression is that less girls working at FKK in summer. I visited Shark, Oase, and Golden Time (in Vienna). Less number of girls than winter time. Probably it was also because that time was close to Romania's Easter Holidays and girls had not returned. But remember rooms in Shark or Oaise or golden time don't have air conditioners! You will sweat like a hell.

As far as I know, Shark and Oaise both shut down and did the decoration improvement in last Summer, which also indicate that Summer time is less traffic season. Meaning less girls.

My good memories about FKK all came from my winter trips -- just some thoughts.Except on August, but from end of May when girls return from Orthodox Easter to September is best time for clubs like Sharks, Oase, World, with garden, seeing little ducks walking bare feet with ass falling or going to swimming pool, but too cold for me in Germany, only Globe was warm enough for me, but no more. I love Sharks chalets and I dream of World bonobo tree room.

Kartoffel
04-01-20, 11:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Jooeey
04-01-20, 16:24
It's overpriced there, but it works well.What is this ED Liquid that the club gives? This has raised my curiosity levels to sky height. I would like to know about it.

Last time I was in Sharks a couple of years back there was no such thing available then.

Is it any effective? How does it work?

Canary
04-01-20, 20:26
Not sure if it is a good idea to go to FKK in summer.

My good memories about FKK all came from my winter trips -- just some thoughts.I must disagree, I've found the summer just as busy as the Winter & regards to the heat yes it can get really hot inside the Club but I've often taken my lady to one of the huts outside. Even after midnight it was often very comfortable.

However I do agree that the ladies attendance drops significantly at Easter, I went once during this time but now always arrange my visits before Easter or 2/3 weeks after.

Another plus point is I dislike the food at Sharks but summertime the barbecue is more edible.

TankTank123
04-02-20, 06:44
I must disagree, I've found the summer just as busy as the Winter & regards to the heat yes it can get really hot inside the Club but I've often taken my lady to one of the huts outside. Even after midnight it was often very comfortable.I have never had problems finding enough good girls present to keep me happy in all the previous summers. Oase and World especially have airconditioning.

But this summer, I will probably give it a miss as the Coronavirus is only now shooting up in Romania. As such, it might be many more months before we can be safe from contracting the virus from returning Romanian girls (unless they serve out a quarantine period when they return to Germany, or are resident in Germany and would have gained 'herd immunity' by then).

AlexEurope
04-02-20, 11:39
What is this ED Liquid that the club gives? This has raised my curiosity levels to sky height. I would like to know about it.

Last time I was in Sharks a couple of years back there was no such thing available then.

Is it any effective? How does it work?Just have a chat with girl on reception. Yes, it's effective enough.

Sirioja
04-02-20, 11:46
Just have a chat with girl on reception. Yes, it's effective enough.Effective for what? I still have to learn at Sharks, good reason to return as soon it will reopen. I love trees and chalets, very erotic sweat and smell under heat in chalets. And girls will so much need money.

Turgid
04-02-20, 14:41
I have never had problems finding enough good girls present to keep me happy in all the previous summers. Oase and World especially have airconditioning..................I have never had an air conditioned room at Oase. Palace has ac.

AlexEurope
04-02-20, 20:22
Effective for what? I still have to learn at Sharks, good reason to return as soon it will reopen. I love trees and chalets, very erotic sweat and smell under heat in chalets. And girls will so much need money.Well, the substance they offer is effective for erection. Easy and simple. No trees and chalets involved. :)

Sch421
04-02-20, 21:32
Except on August, but from end of May when girls return from Orthodox Easter to September is best time for clubs like Sharks, Oase, World, with garden, seeing little ducks walking bare feet with ass falling or going to swimming pool, but too cold for me in Germany, only Globe was warm enough for me, but no more. I love Sharks chalets and I dream of World bonobo tree room.Thank you Sirioja for letting me know that I should avoid Easter (already figured) and August.

I wonder how long this Coronavirus will last. I am looking forward to a reunion with my friends in Germany in Oct, but at this point I don't know where it will lead.

UltraHappy
04-02-20, 22:25
I have never had an air conditioned room at Oase. Palace has ac.All rooms at Oase have air conditioning.

Sharks on the other hand is absolutely intolerable during the hot summer months.

Sirioja
04-03-20, 14:19
Thank you Sirioja for letting me know that I should avoid Easter (already figured) and August.

I wonder how long this Coronavirus will last. I am looking forward to a reunion with my friends in Germany in Oct, but at this point I don't know where it will lead.Germany is not really impacted yet by virus but their doctors know it should arrive, but they had more time to prepare and are better organized than Italy, Spain and France, so wish them the best and really wish we will be over this virus before October because it would be a real economic catastrophe with so many unemployment. If FKK business re start before Summer, girls will need money, so maybe they won t go on holidays in August, but I will to climb my mountains. If Germany need help, I really wish my country will help them back from how they help us at the moment. I have no problem to pay expensive tax to give back.

Sirioja
04-03-20, 14:27
Well, the substance they offer is effective for erection. Easy and simple. No trees and chalets involved. Desk never proposed me, funny when they took my temperature under 36 , I won t ask for, I will keep on my real sports, even big frustration with no ski on this Winter, maybe Zermatt Klein Matterhorn for runs through crevaces down to Breuil. It if they reopen for Summer, then I really don t need help to be hard, not yet, I just need a interesting beauty. I was really hard for Tabea. De.

Jooeey
04-03-20, 16:08
Effective for what? I still have to learn at Sharks, good reason to return as soon it will reopen. I love trees and chalets, very erotic sweat and smell under heat in chalets. And girls will so much need money.I do not know when am I going to be next in Sharks? And with the current situation it looks all the more uncertain. So had I known the name I would have done some research here and then gone and asked them.

Does it also works as Performance enhancer? Like Extended Sessions? What is it called? Do you have a brand name?

Jooeey
04-03-20, 16:14
Just have a chat with girl on reception. Yes, it's effective enough.I do not know when am I going to be next in Sharks? And with the current situation it looks all the more uncertain. So had I known the name I would have done some research here and then gone and asked them.

Does it also works as Performance enhancer? Like Extended Sessions? What is it called? Do you have a brand name?

Sirioja
04-03-20, 16:35
AC in chalets in the garden, but usually much too cold. Just to catch bad.

Turgid
04-03-20, 23:20
AC in chalets in the garden, but usually much too cold. Just to catch bad.I am told that there is ac at Oase and now in Sharks chalets. I did not know that. Perhaps when I go with a girl I am so excited that I forget to look around.

CuriousExplore
04-04-20, 01:34
All rooms at Oase have air conditioning...Do the rooms next to the indoor pool (or was it hot tub?) next to the dining area now also have air conditioning? I recall being in one a while back and it was a bit too warm.

TankTank123
04-04-20, 04:42
Do the rooms next to the indoor pool (or was it hot tub?) next to the dining area now also have air conditioning? I recall being in one a while back and it was a bit too warm.The rooms next to the hot tub were air-conditioned many years ago. And those rooms were too cold the last 2 summers.

Sirioja
04-04-20, 07:11
I am told that there is ac at Oase and now in Sharks chalets. I did not know that. Perhaps when I go with a girl I am so excited that I forget to look around.For sure, chalets in Sharks garden have AC and too cold. Also AC for little caves upstairs close to jacuzzi but I never go in these rooms, low quality for me. Room is part of quality, same than light, to enjoy a beauty, for me. One became mad about me at World because after so many rooms, I refused to go in a too dark room, when one of my best pleasure was to look at her beauty, her skin, her nails, so after she could stay with not much business, not anymore on my standard for quality.

AlexEurope
04-04-20, 10:42
Do you have a brand name?PM me and I'll share my knowledge.

Gino02
04-04-20, 13:00
PM me and I'll share my knowledge.It's called Kamagra. Mostly made in India. You can get a lot of info on where to get it and similar products in these threads http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?272-Viagra-amp-other-Performance-Enhancers.

My experience with JCM Pharmacy was good.

Turgid
04-04-20, 14:37
The rooms next to the hot tub were air-conditioned many years ago. And those rooms were too cold the last 2 summers.Its good to read of ac rooms in Oase. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to verify that.

Mursenary
04-04-20, 15:14
The rooms next to the hot tub were air-conditioned many years ago. And those rooms were too cold the last 2 summers.They were only cold when you first turn on the AC. Once the session starts, I always told the girls that we will no longer be cold if you know what I mean!

Sirioja
04-04-20, 18:42
I do not know when am I going to be next in Sharks? And with the current situation it looks all the more uncertain. So had I known the name I would have done some research here and then gone and asked them.

Does it also works as Performance enhancer? Like Extended Sessions? What is it called? Do you have a brand name?Last clubs closed on 16 March and many other places and when Italy, Spain which are not third world, reacted too late with virus already spreading, and same in East France close to German border after a religious meeting. When some German doctors say they are waiting for what will happen at home, but they prepared and organized better, but nobody really know what will happen, but when we will fuck this killer virus, when clubs will reopen, if can t be sure of anything about virus, but can be sure girls will return for how they love our money. I wish Sharks papy I see on every visit and since long time will still be at Sharks. I wish for a new Katalina I followed at Globe where she was Kate, after not sleeping on 2 previous nights driving to french Alps through Switzerland and back, I was disappointed by my performance on our discovery first round, so difficult to control when I was on the edge and she looked at me in the eyes, so I asked her if she wanted we have a second round, she said yes, hour was over so we extended for second hour, couldn't ski on previous day because of flog and some lifts were closed, but no help needed for second round, even exhausted not sleeping since about 60 hours, but could control and perform better. She remembered when coming straight to me when seeing me at Globe 2 months and half later. Dreamed with charm girl, when Sharks was on top for casting. Wait and see after virus.

CuriousExplore
04-05-20, 23:04
The rooms next to the hot tub were air-conditioned many years ago. And those rooms were too cold the last 2 summers.Thank you for confirming, maybe I was unlucky and the air conditioning just wasn't working that time.

Saturn11
05-15-20, 20:53
Didn't realise you could do a virtual tour of Sharks on Google.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@49.8888366,8.641582,3a,75y,192.91h,84.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipPiRJ9YsLiCjYvSBUXysioBPRuqCtwvIXNvVSgN!2e10!7i11308!8i5654

Not sure if it cheered me up or depressed me more. I really miss the place and the girls.

Sirioja
05-15-20, 21:39
They took our temperature just before closing. My last room on Saturday 14 March night and first room at Sharks for German Tabea, GFE passionate for a German, a bit of Sandra for who remember. Her friend Lara is still at Sharks.

Canary
05-15-20, 22:39

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@49.8888366,8.641582,3a,75y,192.91h,84.35t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAF1QipPiRJ9YsLiCjYvSBUXysioBPRuqCtwvIXNvVSgN!2e10!7i11308!8i5654

Not sure if it cheered me up or depressed me more. I really miss the place and the girls.This view of Sharks has been on Google Earth for some time, in fact it's so old it views the Club pre changes from last year.

It's quite funny really that all that moaning from customers & girls when the renovation work was going on could in hindsight have been done now.

I wonder if the Sharks owners have used the current inactivity of the Club wisely and done further improvements or whether finances are tight?

Does anyone know if any of the overseas ladies who couldn't return home were allowed to stay at the Club?

I know German law doesn't usually allow this when brothels are closed.

I'm certainly missing the place with my last visit over two months ago on 6th March, feels like six months ago.

I was very pessimistic that Clubs wouldn't open again until late Autumn at the earliest but as Europe and Germany in particular are finally moving back to a "sort of normality" I think it could just recommence late summer.

How safe it will be is however another question.

TeaInTheSun
05-16-20, 05:22
I was very pessimistic that Clubs wouldn't open again until late Autumn at the earliest but as Europe and Germany in particular are finally moving back to a "sort of normality" I think it could just recommence late summer.

How safe it will be is however another question.Summer is just around the corner and if we want to have some "safe" on FKK land, we have to wear masks, gloves and a couple of protocols that will kill the pleasure. I am optimistic to get a real pleasure next winter as a Christmas gift for everyone.

Sirioja
05-16-20, 05:32
What are overseas girls when 95% Romanian and black sea is other side of Romania compare to Germany. I don't remember many American or Asian or African girls just falling from the plane, at Sharks. I don't know any other club which made so much works than Sharks, with veranda, chalets in garden, new rooms, when German GT owner is not even able to build 2 plastic cabins, a baby would be able to build like Lego, for private shower for girls, very hygienic, easy to clean, when one of the best way to fight virus is good hygiene. Many GT girls don't take any shower between rooms, Madelene was an exception. If clubs reopen, clubs should ask girls to wash between rooms, just impossible at GT.

ExpatLover
05-16-20, 08:48
Summer is just around the corner and if we want to have some "safe" on FKK land, we have to wear masks, gloves and a couple of protocols that will kill the pleasure. I am optimistic to get a real pleasure next winter as a Christmas gift for everyone.
Reply: probably you are right if there is no second wave and not a cluster in one FKK, in that case they will close all the clubs for a long long time. Personally I will not return to any prostitute before minimum spring 2021. Escort are now also at high risk because I believe they will get much more new customers for 1 hour. If a girl has some virus on her phone, hair, clothes, even skin, it will be so easy to catch the covid 19 which is very very aggressive and after also with the traceability in some foreign country you could have to answer a lot of questions, also be refused by the airline companies. Be blocked for days or weeks, I don t want to take all this none necessary risks and I am waiting for better times, it is not my libido which has to control my life but the contrary.

TeaInTheSun
05-16-20, 20:30
Reply: probably you are right if there is no second wave and not a cluster in one FKK, in that case they will close all the clubs for a long long time. Personally I will not return to any prostitute before minimum spring 2021. Escort are now also at high risk because I believe they will get much more new customers for 1 hour. If a girl has some virus on her phone, hair, clothes, even skin, it will be so easy to catch the covid 19 which is very very aggressive and after also with the traceability in some foreign country you could have to answer a lot of questions, also be refused by the airline companies. Be blocked for days or weeks, I don t want to take all this none necessary risks and I am waiting for better times, it is not my libido which has to control my life but the contrary.We are in the same boat. Everything can change for better or worse at this time, but I am still optimistic about next year, when we will return to pleasure as we knew it before. What I do not understand is the anxiety of those who are counting the days to find the FKK door just opened ignoring how easy is catch the covid in these environments.

Tedesco
05-17-20, 14:59
... to find the FKK door just opened ignoring how easy is catch the covid in these environments."These" environments and surfaces you may touch after someone else was in contact with them some minutes before, e. G. The lavatory in the plane, the door opener in the taxi. You get the chance for infection a long time before some guys will board the plane for the flight.

TeaInTheSun
05-17-20, 21:41
"These" environments and surfaces you may touch after someone else was in contact with them some minutes before, e. G. The lavatory in the plane, the door opener in the taxi. You get the chance for infection a long time before some guys will board the plane for the flight.

I know that. "Those" environments includes people too, specially ladies with whom I am going to fuck supposedly naked and unprotected in certain way. It is not my intention to have that experience with a taxi driver. In short, I think that after a hospital, a brothel is the second place where it is possible to easily catch the covid now. I will wait for better times.

Jymondor
05-17-20, 23:59
Oh hell! How familiar is that. I still keep my card with two unused and one free visit. I am wondering, will it stay valid after re-reopening? Will it reopen? When? Who knows?

Not sure if it cheered me up or depressed me more. I really miss the place and the girls.

McAdonis
05-18-20, 00:19
What I do not understand is the anxiety of those who are counting the days to find the FKK door just opened ignoring how easy is catch the covid in these environments.Does not surprise me. One, people have different risk tolerances, so maybe for them FKK in this new cv-19 world is no different than someone who participates in "risky" extreme sports. Two, people have different levels of "addiction" to the hobby, so their next fix is their primary consideration as opposed to the potential risks. Three, some people believe cv-19 is overblown by mainstream media.

TeaInTheSun
05-18-20, 04:26
Does not surprise me. One, people have different risk tolerances, so maybe for them FKK in this new cv-19 world is no different than someone who participates in "risky" extreme sports. Two, people have different levels of "addiction" to the hobby, so their next fix is their primary consideration as opposed to the potential risks. Three, some people believe cv-19 is overblown by mainstream media.

Agree. One of my hobbies is running with bulls in Pamplona / Spain for 8 years. While everyone is drunk for 8 nights during the festival or party, I go to bed early because I get up at 6:30 a.m to prepare to run at 8:00 am Most of real runners do the same. We need to sleep well and be so aware of our performance. This extreme situation is also risky and uncertain, but based on our own expertise, we will always try to reduce the risk. I am a little bit sad because this festival was canceled this year, but I also feel good because at the end this activity is not an "addiction" and I can easily move on to my next hobby.

Sometimes I think we are being part of a social experiment promoted by the mainstream media, but the truth is: three very dear friends in Italy, Spain and USA have already died from Covid. All under 45 years old without pre-existing diseases. Stay well everyone.

Tedesco
05-18-20, 08:19
.... different risk tolerances ... in this new cv-19 world is ... some people believe cv-19 is overblown by mainstream media.And the majority of the people will follow the ridiculous dupability that up from official call-on of clubs or other kind of similar services everything is ok. In general punters are even more concerned whether personal data could be required visiting a club as that way the maxim ".... what happens in the club stays in the club .... " isn't anymore guaranteed but your horny doing is traced for at least two weeks as risk of infection could realize within that period.

BigBuddy69
05-18-20, 11:11
Does not surprise me. One, people have different risk tolerances, so maybe for them FKK in this new cv-19 world is no different than someone who participates in "risky" extreme sports. Two, people have different levels of "addiction" to the hobby, so their next fix is their primary consideration as opposed to the potential risks.Agreed. For the most addicted dudes who lack social skills and probably suffer from some kind of autism, that's probably the only place where other people (actually working girls) pay a little bit of attention to them. These guys built a fantasy world where they are seducers with supernormal physical abilities and all the women listen patiently to their illusions (because they want the money) but when the clubs close, their fantasy world collapses brutally and they begin to realize that they're loners with no other hobby.

Treble Machine
05-18-20, 15:05
Most of real runners do the same.What fake runners do then?

TeaInTheSun
05-19-20, 09:03
What fake runners do then?Basically, real runners are the ones who are responsible, they are the ones who take care of themselves and take care of others, they are the ones who run fully aware of what they do and do not use any type of drugs.

"Fake" runners could be the opposites, they are the ones who run drunk, without sleep, putting themselves and others in danger. They are irresponsible, to say the least 😉

Dafohosu
05-19-20, 09:36
I saw Paloma this last Saturday. (https://salegabriel.com/fr/)Hey,

Can you tell me where you can meet her now?

McAdonis
05-19-20, 11:57
For the most addicted dudes who lack social skills and probably suffer from some kind of autism, that's probably the only place where other people (actually working girls) pay a little bit of attention to them.For some ISGers, this forum is their primary means of receiving attention. The effects of isolation on mental and physical health are well known (at the extreme case would be a prisoners in solitary confinement). In most cases, these mongers are mostly only harming themselves. Potentially they give "misleading" information to others (because their delusions cause them to see a distorted reality). I suppose if you have many of these mongers at the same time and they are all funneling their entire life savings into the hobby simultaneously, they could ruin the market. But otherwise, they should not affect other mongers.

Sirioja
05-19-20, 22:06
For some ISGers, this forum is their primary means of receiving attention. The effects of isolation on mental and physical health are well known (at the extreme case would be a prisoners in solitary confinement). In most cases, these mongers are mostly only harming themselves. Potentially they give "misleading" information to others (because their delusions cause them to see a distorted reality). I suppose if you have many of these mongers at the same time and they are all funneling their entire life savings into the hobby simultaneously, they could ruin the market. But otherwise, they should not affect other mongers.I always found ISG interesting to practice English which is relaxing for mind, like speaking Russian with escorts, and so much more interesting than what we can learn here, not much to learn, better to make own experience and to be able to choose.

Pessimist
05-19-20, 22:22
Agreed. For the most addicted dudes who lack social skills and probably suffer from some kind of autism, that's probably the only place where other people (actually working girls) pay a little bit of attention to them. These guys built a fantasy world where they are seducers with supernormal physical abilities and all the women listen patiently to their illusions (because they want the money) but when the clubs close, their fantasy world collapses brutally and they begin to realize that they're loners with no other hobby.There is a thread on sugar babes called Seeking Arrangements on ISG now. Has been quite active with a lot of contributors, very vibrant. Fun to read. You will see that many of us on that thread are actually staying away from sugar babes voluntarily. In the last 10 weeks, given the near total shut down, their finances were shot dead and many girls are desperate. On the other hand, for those of us into the middle age already or getting into that range, the virus can pose a real threat. So, no, the world did not come crashing down as you described in the sense you did. If anything, we are choosing to live a celibate life of our own volition.

Sirioja
05-20-20, 00:09
Hey,

Can you tell me where you can meet her now?Very thin Paloma is at Sharks since many years, sitting close to ex kino, ex World I think, but never noticed her at World. But I would more notice her than Jane LR who is much bigger, but my eyes were not even able to see her weekly for years, probably filter versus vulgarity.

Pistons
05-20-20, 01:00
Well, for me I am not worried at all. Even having my own favorite Romanian restarted her work after the little corona break. And she seems to be making plans on settling down and even starting at my gym soon too. So the ease of access more than makes up for the slightly higher prices. Plus she would be among the top 10 FKK girls I've encounter red too if she had gone to work in Germany or Austria. As for comparison.

BigBuddy69
05-20-20, 09:32
There is a thread on sugar babes called Seeking Arrangements on ISG now. Has been quite active with a lot of contributors, very vibrant. Fun to read. You will see that many of us on that thread are actually staying away from sugar babes voluntarily. In the last 10 weeks, given the near total shut down, their finances were shot dead and many girls are desperate. On the other hand, for those of us into the middle age already or getting into that range, the virus can pose a real threat. So, no, the world did not come crashing down as you described in the sense you did. If anything, we are choosing to live a celibate life of our own volition.Maybe because these guys are reasonable and have other things to do in their life than going to the brothels every week end? At least they don't think they're Iron Man and they can fuck the virus away.

Chongmal
05-21-20, 12:50
And the majority of the people will follow the ridiculous dupability that up from official call-on of clubs or other kind of similar services everything is ok. In general punters are even more concerned whether personal data could be required visiting a club as that way the maxim ".... what happens in the club stays in the club .... " isn't anymore guaranteed but your horny doing is traced for at least two weeks as risk of infection could realize within that period.I think that it's funny that you mention privacy. Most of these clubs have us on video approaching to door, paying and in the locker rooms. I remember one guy arguing at the front desk trying to get his free birthday pass. They asked to see his ID and he refused. The Theke then said, you show an ID of €60 or step outside. At the same time the security worker showed up to make sure things went well.

My overall point is, if privacy is a concern, you should consider a different hobby.

McAdonis
05-22-20, 02:44
I think that it's funny that you mention privacy. Most of these clubs have us on video approaching to door, paying and in the locker rooms. I remember one guy arguing at the front desk trying to get his free birthday pass. They asked to see his ID and he refused. The Theke then said, you show an ID of 60 or step outside. At the same time the security worker showed up to make sure things went well.

My overall point is, if privacy is a concern, you should consider a different hobby.I suspect Tedesco's main point is nobody wants to get a "surprise" telephone call. In Seoul, earlier this month, nightclubs were allowed to re-open, if contact-tracing was implemented. In that first weekend, a 29 yo male went to five gay clubs, then started showing symptoms a few days later. Now there is a cluster of 196 (and counting) cases linked to him. I suspect many people were called in to get tested. This kind of contract tracing would be much more difficult to do, going off of CCTV footage, unless that footage captured a license plate.

Turgid
05-23-20, 23:15
I think that it's funny that you mention privacy. Most of these clubs have us on video approaching to door, paying and in the locker rooms. I remember one guy arguing at the front desk trying to get his free birthday pass. They asked to see his ID and he refused. The Theke then said, you show an ID of 60 or step outside. At the same time the security worker showed up to make sure things went well.

My overall point is, if privacy is a concern, you should consider a different hobby.They can record a million videos of me in the club and even in the room, I don't care. However, I'm not showing my passport to the club, have never done that in any brothel and never will.

McAdonis
05-24-20, 04:25
They can record a million videos of me in the club and even in the room, I don't care. However, I'm not showing my passport to the club, have never done that in any brothel and never will.Weren't you saying you were at Sharks in early March those final days before lockdown? Wasn't Sharks implementing passport control during this period?

If one wants to sit down and eat at a restaurant in Germany, the restaurant is required to take down the customer's name, address, and phone number. Not sure if the waiter would verify this by looking at a passport.

Canary
05-24-20, 08:46
Weren't you saying you were at Sharks in early March those final days before lockdown? Wasn't Sharks implementing passport control during this period? I was last in Sharks on March 6th & although they had just introduced temperature checks there was absolutely no ID checks.

Like everyone I miss the Clubs, specifically Sharks but all this speculation on here when they will reopen is irrelevant.

(a): The local administration will make the final decision.

(b): Until other "close activities " are allowed / reopened there is no chance of the Clubs opening, obviously they will be the last to restart the business.

We all have to remain patient, however hard it is for some of us!

Sirioja
05-24-20, 09:44
Weren't you saying you were at Sharks in early March those final days before lockdown? Wasn't Sharks implementing passport control during this period?

If one wants to sit down and eat at a restaurant in Germany, the restaurant is required to take down the customer's name, address, and phone number. Not sure if the waiter would verify this by looking at a passport.I was at Sharks on 13 and 14 March, they asked to wash hands with gel, they took temperature, I didn't hear about this in NRW, but they didn't ask my ID nor for guys around me. Desk was welcoming, joking about my very low temperature.

In some clubs which make free entry on your birthday, like GT, LR, you have to show ID, one made me run so much on my 2017 birthday, from her messages on previous night, waking up at 6 am, working whole day, blocked in traffic when leaving Paris, with works zones in Belgium, when I arrived at LR, I forgot ID in car, I was late for appointment and she was waiting for me, so I paid 60 , and she was angry for our room because I sent her few days ago, I would not wait for her and I didn't, only bad room she gave me, when I ran for her, as she asked, for my birthday. At least, for our last time, she was a real pleasure for our 2 rooms and free whole afternoon for me.

When you are famous, some guys take photos of you, of your car, look at your address, for blackmailing, jealous crazy.

Saturn11
05-24-20, 09:57
Weren't you saying you were at Sharks in early March those final days before lockdown? Wasn't Sharks implementing passport control during this period?
I was there the first full weekend in March, I had my temperature taken and I was asked if I was Italian but there were no passports checks. Someone posted they were only letting Germans in during the next week but I'm not sure how accurate that information was.

Sirioja
05-24-20, 10:50
I was there the first full weekend in March, I had my temperature taken and I was asked if I was Italian but there were no passports checks. Someone posted they were only letting Germans in during the next week but I'm not sure how accurate that information was.On last week end before confined, saw few Asian types, for Elen business on Saturday 14 March. I m not German and desk know me from complaints from a German guy, when no girl never took me to desk in any club. Desk was welcoming on this last week end. Don t believe all what is written, better to make own experience and thinking.

Chongmal
05-24-20, 14:55
Like everyone I miss the Clubs, specifically Sharks but all this speculation on here when they will reopen is irrelevant.

The local administration will make the final decision.I just read in the news where a mini hotspot surfaced in Frankfurt linked to the loosening of restrictions in churches. This does not favor P6 until a decision to let the virus run wild is made.

Reading other comments on this thread, I remember when a lady took a mini-bear to the desk of a club after he reached up and swatted her cigarette out of her hand. I never say a lady run so fast in her 20 cm platforms. I guess with those shoes on, when she was holding it by her hip the smoke was getting in his face.

Newton York
05-25-20, 08:00
Going through my old notes and found these on my trip to Shark ages ago. In light of all that's happening now I might as well post this, and in writing this I can at least dig up some old memories of better times. When I had the cash money and time to go to Germany to fuck babes. Now even with a little cash and a whole heap of time, they be no way to travel. Thanks virus!*According to my notes, I had Adela from Moldova, and I recall her looking like Penny Pax wit dem big ol' floppy titties. See section maybe? I had Ella, who claims to be half turkish, half whatever, cute face though and a bit of a gut, sexy nonetheless. Short changed on time with Iselle or Liselle? Couldn't catch her name. Romanian she was, blonde and thin. Now, this one. An Alina from Moldova is the one I can actually remember something about as I write this. She was on the chunkier side, but in a good way, and gave really good DFK. Great service overall, good enough I remember the room I was with her in. To me, a chick can be hot, but if she be friendly too, and the service provided be good, I'll definitely remember, even if I can't remember the face no more. I did not that I liked the place for the fact that the rooms had clocks in them. I had the chance to go with chicks names Hurem and Raluka, plus a pair of aggressive romanian chicks, turned them all down. I do remember wanting to go with Raluka, but her time was spent talking to some dude. Like, just talking. Nothing else. How do I know her name then? I asked some other girl, and I could only surmise the dude was one of her regulars, and I can only assume she talks to him for hours, because layer he'll pay her for hours plus a big tip. Cause if it ain't that then it makes no sense. I try to take in the sites whenever I go hobbying, and when I found myself at Darmstandt train station I was like, man, this place has some history for me to check out, but alas, I had little time. Touristy stuff or babes? Of course chicks. Took a cab from the train, was easy enough to get to. Easier than Oase I felt. The cab back was easier too. Not entirely friendly the staff, but then neither was Oase, but who cares really as long as the girls are okay. I liked the large hall space of the main room setup, tall ceilings and all that. Oase felt a little claustrophobic to me, whole Mainhattan felt too much like someone's living room. A rich someone's living room with a big house, but then again that is what it is. *Damnit. Just wish this virus thing would end already, I just want things to go back to the way they were. Sure, I wouldn't have necessarily gone, but knowing I could, and having that option gave me a reason to live. It gave me hope. Purpose even. Now with all this, what's the point of life? If I can't cum into a hot girls mouth, what is the point of it all? Ahhhh. Fuck. *Things are never going to be the same again. So fucking sad dudes. This is fucking sad. *.

Turgid
05-25-20, 14:22

If one wants to sit down and eat at a restaurant in Germany, the restaurant is required to take down the customer's name, address, and phone number. Not sure if the waiter would verify this by looking at a passport.My last visit to Sharks was Monday 16 March, 2020. They told me on that day that the day after would have been the last day and they would be closed after that. When I entered the club they tested my temperature and put hand sanitizer on my hands. They did ask me where I'm from but did not ask for identification. They would have seen me enter Sharks many days for the previous two months. I have only witnessed once a police intervention in an FKK and that was in Sharks in 2018; when asked by police for ID I gave a copy of passport page which they accepted. ID request to enter any brothel in the world will be refused by me and I will go elsewhere. Privacy should be a right in entering any establishment that offers paid sex.
P.S. That last day at Sharks the ladies at the front desk and the bar girls were the friendliest I had ever seen them. I'm sure you guys know the small serious faced blonde lady who takes the towels, etc. from the changing room and gives you towels and shoes at the front desk, well, she was so friendly towards me smiling and joking, I think it was the first time I ever saw a smile on her face. They were all soooo pleasant yet at the same time glum, it was a very strange atmosphere in Sharks, it was a day I'll never forget. I wonder if I'll ever see the inside of Sharks again.

Saturn11
05-25-20, 21:03
On last week end before confined, saw few Asian types, for Elen business on Saturday 14 March. I m not German and desk know me from complaints from a German guy, when no girl never took me to desk in any club. Desk was welcoming on this last week end. Don t believe all what is written, better to make own experience and thinking.I saw you'd been that weekend afterwards so knew the reports couldn't be accurate. There were 2 things which made me not go that weekend, travelling all the way from the UK just to get turned away and the chance of catching something either in the club or at the airport or public transport to and from the airport. Would I have gone if I'd been 100% confident I'd be let in. I'm not sure, I'd been the weekend before. I do know I've regretted my decision not to go everyday since, 3 of my favourites were there on the Saturday. Roxy, Melanie and Scarlett and who knows when if ever I'll get another opportunity to go and even if there is an opportunity to go I'm not sure the club will be like it was before.

Sirioja
05-25-20, 21:48
I saw you'd been that weekend afterwards so knew the reports couldn't be accurate. There were 2 things which made me not go that weekend, travelling all the way from the UK just to get turned away and the chance of catching something either in the club or at the airport or public transport to and from the airport. Would I have gone if I'd been 100% confident I'd be let in. I'm not sure, I'd been the weekend before. I do know I've regretted my decision not to go everyday since, 3 of my favourites were there on the Saturday. Roxy, Melanie and Scarlett and who knows when if ever I'll get another opportunity to go and even if there is an opportunity to go I'm not sure the club will be like it was before.No ID control for not German, quite welcoming desk, and polite when asking to wash hands with gel and to take temperature. Not my girls, but I think I saw small brunette Scarlet, and Roxy sitting under fish.

Just be patient, I and nobody know when, but I m pretty sure a club like Sharks will reopen, and I m sure Romanians will run for money. Where to find money in their country?

FiddyCent
05-26-20, 02:59
Going through my old notes and found these on my trip to Shark ages ago. In light of all that's happening now I might as well post this, and in writing this I can at least dig up some old memories of better times.

I had the chance to go with chicks names Hurem and Raluka, plus a pair of aggressive romanian chicks, turned them all down. I do remember wanting to go with Raluka, but her time was spent talking to some dude. Like, just talking. Nothing else. How do I know her name then? I asked some other girl, and I could only surmise the dude was one of her regulars, and I can only assume she talks to him for hours, because layer he'll pay her for hours plus a big tip. Cause if it ain't that then it makes no sense. .Hey Newton York.

Was this the light haired brunette with the black glasses? She is a nursing student who often wore a red outfit. I first met her in FKK Mainhatten and then later saw her at Sharks, or was it at Oase. If it was the same girl, then I can say that our meetings were positive. We are going back a few years and you did wait so long to post your encounters. Even two months is an eternity in this hobby. I see that you PM'd me. I will ask you in private.

FiddyCent.

Newton York
05-27-20, 09:14
Hi Fiddy, it was some time ago that I don't actually remember who that was. I suspect that since I didn't take her, either she was the very first one to speak to me, or maybe she caught me right after a session. *Yeah dude, I just get so lazy sometimes with the reports. In the field I take notes, but even then never detailed enough for me to remember much. Your inbox is full it said, I replied you in the Prague thread.

Hey Newton York.

Was this the light haired brunette with the black glasses? She is a nursing student who often wore a red outfit. I first met her in FKK Mainhatten and then later saw her at Sharks, or was it at Oase. If it was the same girl, then I can say that our meetings were positive. We are going back a few years and you did wait so long to post your encounters. Even two months is an eternity in this hobby. I see that you PM'd me. I will ask you in private.

FiddyCent.

Tedesco
05-28-20, 10:10
Ralucca ... Was this the light haired brunette with the black glasses? She is a nursing student who often wore a red outfit. I first met her in FKK MainhattenAs far as I remember Ralucca she was a light haired brunette, black glasses and red outfit however I don't remember. Her face was rather harsh with seriuos eyes, a naturally looking woman. An aspect you like or not. I think it was in August 2014 (it was before the glass wall between hall and relax zone was build up) when I came to Mainhattan for the second time after the inauguration week some years before on a Friday evening seeing Ralucca fucking in public with a customer on the huge bed leftside the sauna.

@FiddyCent - we met each other in FMH, right?

FiddyCent
05-29-20, 02:52
As far as I remember Ralucca she was a light haired brunette, black glasses and red outfit however I don't remember. Her face was rather harsh with seriuos eyes, a naturally looking woman. An aspect you like or not. I think it was in August 2014 (it was before the glass wall between hall and relax zone was build up) when I came to Mainhattan for the second time after the inauguration week some years before on a Friday evening seeing Ralucca fucking in public with a customer on the huge bed leftside the sauna.

@FiddyCent - we met each other in FMH, right?Yes Tedesco, we met at FMH a long time ago. I went back through my notes and remembered a very pleasant hour long meeting with Ralucca. My notes said that she had a nice tight pussy, and we went to the room with the red sofa. I don't remember her serious eyes, but the black glasses and red dress are her trademarks. I was too focused on everything below the waist to remember anything about her gaze. She did resurface at another club. It may have been Sharks or Oase. That part I don't remember. Thank you for sharing the story about you seeing her having public sex by the sauna. It would have been fun being a spectator to that event. The girl that was the true gem at FHM was Simona. I only had the opportunity to be with her once. She was not a model beauty, but she was probably the best GFE sex I had for all the meetings that I have ever experienced at a FKK. I know you like her too. Unfortunately for me, she did not show up on the day we met. After that brief tour of the FKKs, I refocused my attention back to the girls of Prague. There were a bunch of good girls at Sharks, but I read now that the quality of the girls has gone down significantly. I have moved on. Right now, I will go to the first venue that returns to a level of normality that is pre-Covid. I wish you all the best and look forward to reading your reports, both on the FKK scene and in Poland.

FiddyCent.

FiddyCent
05-29-20, 05:51
Hi Fiddy, it was some time ago that I don't actually remember who that was. I suspect that since I didn't take her, either she was the very first one to speak to me, or maybe she caught me right after a session. *Yeah dude, I just get so lazy sometimes with the reports. In the field I take notes, but even then never detailed enough for me to remember much. Your inbox is full it said, I replied you in the Prague thread.Hey Newton York. No matter, too much time has passed anyways to be of any relevance. You cannot live in the past. Just for comparison, a report older than a month in Prague is already out of date. That is one benefit that some FKKs have is that girls tend to stay at a club for a long period of time if she has a steady stream of clients. They could be either very friendly or very rushed, so I guess she may have turned you off during the introduction.

FiddyCent.

Tedesco
05-29-20, 08:06
.... the true gem at FHM was Simona...Simona disappeared not later than 2016 I think. It's true, in the period from 2014 till mid 2016 there were some girls like Simona who might not have been stunners but always a safe bet choosing them. Lexi showed up in Sharks, Emanuela (Bulgaria) is since years in Sharks. Elsa, who also was one of my favourites, showed up in Sharks last summer for one week before returning to Mainhattan. I was with her on the room on 2 July 2017 for the last time (the second day after the new prostitues' law took place) - a mess, and its not only rumours but her service was confirmed to slow down significantly after that.

My last visit after roughly 2,5 years break in November last year on a Sunday evening. Not more than 20 Romanian girls. I went there only because of free entry on birthday expecting nothing but at least to eat spending some hours watching Formula 1 and German football. The dishes quite the same as years before, clean locker and shower area.

By surprise I saw a small Bulgarian woman in the dinner room. You know, sometimes it happens and two hours later I was with her on the room having not only fun but also an excellent atmosphere and chat. Two hours later after another chat in the hall kicked-off by herself she was pretty surprised having a second room with me (there was no traffic of customers. Max 15 on average). I was told she left in direction Palace after that.

Turgid
05-29-20, 14:04
Simona disappeared not later than 2016 I think. It's true, in the period from 2014 till mid 2016 there were some girls like Simona who might not have been stunners but always a safe bet choosing them............Do you guys know whether the Simona to whom you refer previously worked at Oase? My all time best FKK girl was named Simona, met her at Oase up until around 2012. Best GFE ever.

Saturn11
05-31-20, 07:34
I've spotted a couple of Sharks girls on the German escorts sites, Ester is on Kaufmich with a location still of Darmstadt and Sylvana is on ladies. De in Stuttgart and advertising herself to be 39!!

Canary
05-31-20, 08:02
I've spotted a couple of Sharks girls on the German escorts sites, Ester is on Kaufmich with a location still of Darmstadt and Sylvana is on ladies. De in Stuttgart and advertising herself to be 39!!Thirty nine, hell, she must be hoping for a number of customers with very poor eye sight.

Always a regular at Sharks but I do admire her persistence especially as she gets knocked back so many times.

Incidentally has anyone given her a try?

When she takes a guy to a room I've often noticed it isn't long before she is back at the money boxes with the guy collecting her fee.

Jmioffe
05-31-20, 13:05
I've spotted a couple of Sharks girls on the German escorts sites, Ester is on Kaufmich with a location still of Darmstadt and Sylvana is on ladies. De in Stuttgart and advertising herself to be 39!!Nice find. Ester is under her name + 1234 if anyone's looking.

Odd to see her though. As a Romanian, isn't she better off in the home country under the lockdown? What could possess her to stay in Germany? Is it drugs? It's so weird to remember her from 5 years ago, she was so much more natural than the blond botoxed bimbo look she rocks now.

Saturn11
05-31-20, 14:08
As a Romanian, isn't she better off in the home country under the lockdown? What could possess her to stay in Germany? Is it drugs? It's so weird to remember her from 5 years ago, she was so much more natural than the blond botoxed bimbo look she rocks now.I much prefered the natural Ester. I think it could be as simple as she can't get back, there have been no flights or buses between Germany and Romania for quite a while. Romania introduced 2 week quarantine for new arrivals around the same time clubs closed in Germany, I think some girls expected the clubs to reopen much quicker than it looks like they will.

The pictures of her look like a room from Sharks, wonder if she is staying in the club.

Pessimist
05-31-20, 16:05
I much prefered the natural Ester. I think it could be as simple as she can't get back, there have been no flights or buses between Germany and Romania for quite a while. Romania introduced 2 week quarantine for new arrivals around the same time clubs closed in Germany, I think some girls expected the clubs to reopen much quicker than it looks like they will.

The pictures of her look like a room from Sharks, wonder if she is staying in the club.Have the girls' living quarters remained open during the last 2 months?

Yeah, she was probably struck. She was reasonably attractive for a couple of years but aged at a fast pace. As you say, the boobie job did her no favors (they never do).

Pistons
05-31-20, 16:23
Nice find. Ester is under her name + 1234 if anyone's looking.

Odd to see her though. As a Romanian, isn't she better off in the home country under the lockdown? What could possess her to stay in Germany? Is it drugs? It's so weird to remember her from 5 years ago, she was so much more natural than the blond botoxed bimbo look she rocks now.And why would she be on Romania and not in Germany?

Jmioffe
05-31-20, 17:09
I much prefered the natural Ester. I think it could be as simple as she can't get back, there have been no flights or buses between Germany and Romania for quite a while. Romania introduced 2 week quarantine for new arrivals around the same time clubs closed in Germany, I think some girls expected the clubs to reopen much quicker than it looks like they will.

The pictures of her look like a room from Sharks, wonder if she is staying in the club.Yeah, I liked her early look too, it makes me wonder if women go to that blonde botoxed bimbo look when their looks start to go and they can't maintain the old appearance. Like when older women cut their hair short.

Good eyes, yeah, it does look like Sharks. If the girls are staying in the rooms, what are they doing for food? No cooks. I guess there's a supermarket around the corner. And pools and big screen TVs. Ah, what a life it would be to have an ownership stake in Sharks and hang out there privately these days!

Pessimist
05-31-20, 17:52
I've spotted a couple of Sharks girls on the German escorts sites, Ester is on Kaufmich with a location still of Darmstadt and Sylvana is on ladies. De in Stuttgart and advertising herself to be 39!!Thanks for the info, BTW. What is the going rate on this site and is it in call or out call? Another poster, think it was a local man, said he is able to get in calls for 100 to 150 Euro per hour.

ExpatLover
05-31-20, 18:38
I've spotted a couple of Sharks girls on the German escorts sites, Ester is on Kaufmich with a location still of Darmstadt and Sylvana is on ladies. De in Stuttgart and advertising herself to be 39!Reply: how many times I wrote that most of the girls are switching from FKK to escort. They are just prostitute able to do nothing more that to open their legs or mouth for dicks willing to pay 50 or 100 euros. I never understood why some guys are thinking they are princesses, sorry but prostitutes are really on the bottom of the society. Yes a girl sometimes needs to do this to make her living but not for years. Sylvana but it is a joke, just terrible I don't want to comment further. On top of that I went also many times to prostitutes but fortunately I was able to quit and I wish all of you to be able to do the same.

Sirioja
05-31-20, 20:22

The pictures of her look like a room from Sharks, wonder if she is staying in the club.I think she was still at work on 16 March. About Romania, didn't you hear about corruption? I don't think any quarantine with very few money. Policeman make how much in Romania? Less than 500? Maybe about her private life? I remember when she arrived at Sharks on Summer 2015 from another club, even I didn't respect my promise for a second try, because no wow, when I had wow Megan, Karin, Ilka for her elegance and high class Katalina I followed at Globe, but like for Roxana before, her natural tits were perfect rather than plastic like dolls. Same happened for her business blond sister who had sexy body and now big plastic. Sad, when women are so much more interesting than dolls. When Megan told about, maybe because she heard other girls, I always told her she really didn't need and I would not go with her anymore. Just before virus, she was still with her beautiful natural tits and she understood for her last tattoo when she was at Sharks, becoming more woman now. Usually girls lose business after plastic, when flesh is so much more enjoyable.

Saturn11
05-31-20, 21:42
Thanks for the info, BTW. What is the going rate on this site and is it in call or out call? Another poster, think it was a local man, said he is able to get in calls for 100 to 150 Euro per hour.Never used any of those sites, the girls can set their own rates. After I posted about Ester it appeared on another site and someone said she was charging 150 euro for an hour, out calls only. Which makes sense if she is staying in the Sharks living quarters although guess those photos could have been taken anytime not necessarily in the last couple of months.

Sirioja
05-31-20, 21:59
Thirty nine, hell, she must be hoping for a number of customers with very poor eye sight.

Always a regular at Sharks but I do admire her persistence especially as she gets knocked back so many times.

Incidentally has anyone given her a try?

When she takes a guy to a room I've often noticed it isn't long before she is back at the money boxes with the guy collecting her fee.Sylvana Donatella is just exceptional for resistance, real marathon woman hunting upstairs close to jacuzzis, around the bar, from 11 am to late night, moving to Samya, GT. When girls left GT because of virus, she was back, virus can t do anything versus plastic. As I explained to one, when You get older, You can get higher resistance to intense efforts and accept more pain. No other girl can compete for stamina and strength with her.

Pessimist
05-31-20, 22:13
And why would she be on Romania and not in Germany?Well, presumably her permanent living place is Romania and she / other WGs in similar situation live in DE just to make a living. They do return to Romania frequently throughout the year as we all know. DE is where they make a living, Romania is where they like to live / spend the money (and it goes a bit farther in Romania).

Reasons to stay back in DE: as the other gentleman said, she expected the lockdown was going to be temporary (b) she waited till the last minute and was stuck due to lack of transportation / fear of being put in quarantine in Rom upon return for 2 or more weeks (c) thought she could make some money on the side even during the lockdown by remaining in DE (d) has a BF / pimp / other reasons to like living in DE and not return to Rom despite the fact that her earnings are less during the lockdown and her expenses would be higher in DE than in ROm (c) she is crazy and did not calculate well.

Sirioja
05-31-20, 22:31
What I was told by my German model type 1,77 escort is Kaufmich rate is 200/60, 350/120 for beauties, 100/150/60 for others. She was a wow beauty, extreme GFE beyond limits of this job, lost in life under pimping management putting pressure on her, they did hate me when they understood after she cancelled so many meetings because she preferred to stay with me, telling she was sick, she really needed affection. Because I discovered her in a club, I was informed by a guy at GT who asked me and paid me and Melissa. De to see me performing my foreplay. Of course I refused but he knew Melissa and asked her to tell me to accept. Thanks to his information, I always paid 50/30 with her, usually 300 for between 4 and 5 hours, I paid only for time for sex, weekly for 3 months, incredible potential and stamina in bed, higher than Pia. De GT for me and of course much more fresh pretty. She didn't want to work at GT, like some other Germans. Should be slow business for escorts since mid March.

LeyenLouvain
06-01-20, 00:44
On top of that I went also many times to prostitutes but fortunately I was able to quit and I wish all of you to be able to do the same.It would be good to hear more, did you find some kind of sugar baby arrangement?

Sirioja
06-01-20, 08:27
Well, presumably her permanent living place is Romania and she / other WGs in similar situation live in DE just to make a living. They do return to Romania frequently throughout the year as we all know. DE is where they make a living, Romania is where they like to live / spend the money (and it goes a bit farther in Romania).

Reasons to stay back in DE: as the other gentleman said, she expected the lockdown was going to be temporary (b) she waited till the last minute and was stuck due to lack of transportation / fear of being put in quarantine in Rom upon return for 2 or more weeks (c) thought she could make some money on the side even during the lockdown by remaining in DE (d) has a BF / pimp / other reasons to like living in DE and not return to Rom despite the fact that her earnings are less during the lockdown and her expenses would be higher in DE than in ROm (c) she is crazy and did not calculate well.I don't know about her private life, but when she was at Sharks until closing, if she wanted to return to Romania on 17 or 18 March, she would not have problems and a bit of money would have paid quarantine on border. Maybe she has interest in Germany where she works since around 6 years. Some Romanians stayed in Switzerland which is much more expensive than Romania, there is always a reason, like there is always a solution in mathematics, just have to be able to find.

BackpackBrian
06-01-20, 08:39
Incidentally has anyone given her a try?Actually twice. Not really into the old stuff but after seeing her over the years, I finally hit her 2 years ago. She came up and started talking to me and was aggressive as usual.

I asked her for BBFS jokingly and she agreed. She had nice breasts and a clit piercing which I like. 100 E for the 1st session 50 $ for a second session.

Been in the FKK scene every year since 2004 right after collage so I'm used to the 50 Euro BBBJ + FS pricing still and I usually get it with little effort or a little talking. 1/5 times they'd demand 100 and I'll tell them 70 plus tip. If they aren't great I don't tip. Most girls will still work for 50 (some clubs outside the big 5 are even cheaper at 30), as long as you don't make a big deal about it and announce it openly that 50 is all your paying. If you do it in front of her and her friends, she'll throw up her arms in insult and your done.

Second time I was with her was 6 months ago. I tried asking her for the same thing but I think she played stupid or pretended to not understand me. Wanted to give it another try, but we started with the sex and she wouldn't let me stick it in her more than 50%, so I got pissed. Threw her off me, paid her in the room and walked out. I didn't want the other girls to see me with her at the lock boxes.

She does give a mean bb, so there's that.

McAdonis
06-01-20, 12:40
Based on past experience, 150 EUR per 60 min, seems to be about the starting point for most WGs. If attractive and anchored at this price point, they could be quite high demand during peak hours. That means she can be hard to reach by phone. And if you do reach her by phone, and tell her "I can be at your location in 30 minutes", there is a chance she could take another customer on a first-come, first-serve basis. Which means you might have to sit outside in a square and fiddle with your phone for 30-90 minutes and see if she cancels.

This observation is based on past market conditions, pre-CV-19. No idea how busy the WGs are now. Sex-tourists aren't allowed in DE. And it has been suggested before that a high percentage of local customers are married. I would imagine the percentage of married mongers would be even higher amongst privates, since privates offer more discretion than an FKK club that is out in the open. And if married mongers comprise a high percentage of the customer segment, than I imagine many would back off at least temporarily due to the pandemic. Not only for health risks it might pose to their families, but perhaps also due to social risks. If an outbreak occurs and contact traces link them to a WG, that could have disastrous consequences for their personal or maybe even professional lives.

There was recently reports of a outbreak in Goettingen, suspected to be linked to an illegal private celebration at a shisha bar. So far 35 infections, but 170 first degree contacts were ordered to take a test and more than 300 people have been identified for tests. This is a different province than where the FKK clubs are located but it might offer some insight into how invasive the contact-tracing will be in the future: https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/braunschweig_harz_goettingen/Corona-Ausbruch-in-Goettingen-Mehr-als-300-Kontaktpersonen, corona3282. Html.

Tuber19
06-01-20, 20:25
There was recently reports of a outbreak in Goettingen, suspected to be linked to an illegal private celebration at a shisha bar. So far 35 infections, but 170 first degree contacts were ordered to take a test and more than 300 people have been identified for tests. This is a different province than where the FKK clubs are located but it might offer some insight into how invasive the contact-tracing will be in the future: https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/niedersachsen/braunschweig_harz_goettingen/Corona-Ausbruch-in-Goettingen-Mehr-als-300-Kontaktpersonen, corona3282. Html.So does that means if someone got infected in FKK, then they will test everyone who was there in a particular 3-5 days, and test their families? Then wife's will know that she was tested because her husband went to the FKK!! In this scenario, this is a blow for all married mongers.

Pessimist
06-01-20, 22:14
Actually twice. Not really into the old stuff but after seeing her over the years, I finally hit her 2 years ago. She came up and started talking to me and was aggressive as usual.

I asked her for BBFS jokingly and she agreed. She had nice breasts and a clit piercing which I like. 100 E for the 1st session 50 $ for a second session.

Been in the FKK scene every year since 2004 right after collage so I'm used to the 50 Euro BBBJ + FS pricing still and I usually get it with little effort or a little talking. 1/5 times they'd demand 100 and I'll tell them 70 plus tip. If they aren't great I don't tip. Most girls will still work for 50 (some clubs outside the big 5 are even cheaper at 30), as long as you don't make a big deal about it and announce it openly that 50 is all your paying. If you do it in front of her and her friends, she'll throw up her arms in insult and your done.

Second time I was with her was 6 months ago. I tried asking her for the same thing but I think she played stupid or pretended to not understand me. Wanted to give it another try, but we started with the sex and she wouldn't let me stick it in her more than 50%, so I got pissed. Threw her off me, paid her in the room and walked out. I didn't want the other girls to see me with her at the lock boxes.

She does give a mean bb, so there's that.I would have difficulty becoming hard with her, or lose it very quickly even if sh gave a mean bb as you say. Good for you that you are more open minded.

FS is not my thing w / FKK girls. A few sugar babes yes, but never with a tute that fucks ten different guys a day. If she is giving me bareback, she is giving to others as well. Different strokes I suppose.

Sirioja
06-01-20, 23:05
I would have difficulty becoming hard with her, or lose it very quickly even if sh gave a mean bb as you say. Good for you that you are more open minded.

FS is not my thing w / FKK girls. A few sugar babes yes, but never with a tute that fucks ten different guys a day. If she is giving me bareback, she is giving to others as well. Different strokes I suppose.I admire her stamina and how she never give up, kind of pitbull with a bone, but I don t want she touch me. I hate when GND touch me, I enjoy only with princesses beauties.

McAdonis
06-02-20, 00:54
So does that means if someone got infected in FKK, then they will test everyone who was there in a particular 3-5 days, and test their families? Then wife's will know that she was tested because her husband went to the FKK!! In this scenario, this is a blow for all married mongers.I think the answer depends on when the FKK clubs open and what the levels of enforcement for contact tracing will be at that time. Until things cool down with the level-of-enforcement on contact tracing, my prediction is the demand-side will see a big drop, because married locals will engage in P6 much less.

In Frankfurt area restaurants, the waiter asks all dine-in-guests for their name and contact details. They can ask for identity card, but they are not allowed to make copies. This article makes it seem like most waiters are currently lax about this requirement. They simply trust that the customers will not provide false contact details. But what happens if there is an outbreak? Will the authorities fine the restaurant if all the names on record are "Seymour Butts"? I suspect brothel operators will be held to a different standard. If their record-keeping is not accurate, the penalties will be much more harsh. https://www.fr.de/frankfurt/frankfurt-am-main-ort28687/corona-frankfurt-daten-restaurant-angeben-ohne-name-kein-essen-13778845.html.

Married monger and even some single mongers will be reluctant to give their names, so maybe more of the P6 scene shifts to privates or sugarbabes. If the P6 scene shifts to privates, there are four major logistical options (1) incall at WG hotel, (2) incall at WG flat, (3) outcall at monger hotel, and (4) outcall at monger flat.

Married locals would avoid option four for obvious reasons. Option three is risky because the hotel is under his name. Option one seems low risk, however I could see some potential issues that might drive up prices. If WG has 5 men walking to her room each day, it will be quite obvious she is a WG. The hotel operator is not going to want the publicity of an outbreak occurring at their hotel. So will the hotel call the police and report the WG? Will the hotel blacklist the WG? Will the police fine the monger for seeing a WG outside of a regulated brothel? That leaves seeing a WG at her private flat as really the only safe option for the married monger.

If hotels become primary venue for P6 scene then I have some questions about hotel visitor policies. At most hotels pre-CV19, both the registered guest and visitors could freely walk to elevator without being stopped. Would contact details be taken post-CV19 for the reasons of contact tracing? Or would they just treat you like a shopper at a supermarket, who walks in and out anonymously? Whether as a registered guest or as a visitor, many people had no problems leaving their contact details. That is how married people had affairs or engaged in P6. But if contact-tracing sticks around, it introduces a risk for married people, on the remote chance an outbreak occurs at the hotel.

Sirioja
06-02-20, 07:01
So does that means if someone got infected in FKK, then they will test everyone who was there in a particular 3-5 days, and test their families? Then wife's will know that she was tested because her husband went to the FKK!! In this scenario, this is a blow for all married mongers.To be able for such research, they need to take everybody ID, address, phone, mail, maybe what clubs will do when reopening, let s see in Switzerland on next Saturday how they control entry. Yes, many married men in brothels as tell me girls who are very surprised I m not married, looking at fingers, and when I answer: If I was in couple, I would prefer to take care of her. Yes, will be risk to catch and bring the killer gift at home.

Pistons
06-02-20, 16:41
Well, GT Vienna will reopen on July 1st. So unless the other venues are quick now, I suppose most of the ISG crowd will hit that club first. Even if some has to drive 1000 km. And we know who those are.

Pistons
06-02-20, 16:43
And I am guessing since GT Vienna is the first among the heavy hitters to reopen, the lineup will be even better than normal.

Sirioja
06-03-20, 00:11
Well, GT Vienna will reopen on July 1st. So unless the other venues are quick now, I suppose most of the ISG crowd will hit that club first. Even if some has to drive 1000 km. And we know who those are.Globe and many Swiss clubs should open before GT Vienna. Openings start on next Saturday. I won't be at GT Vienna on 1 July, but I plan to discover later on Summer, I like discovery and good test for skill. Also Wellcum and Andiamo when I miss Marina.

ExpatLover
06-03-20, 05:02
I think the answer depends on when the FKK clubs open and what the levels of enforcement for contact tracing will be at that time. Until things cool down with the level-of-enforcement on contact tracing, my prediction is the demand-side will see a big drop, because married locals will engage in P6 much less.

In Frankfurt area restaurants, the waiter asks all dine-in-guests for their name and contact details. They can ask for identity card, but they are not allowed to make copies. This article makes it seem like most waiters are currently lax about this requirement. They simply trust that the customers will not provide false contact details. But what happens if there is an outbreak? Will the authorities fine the restaurant if all the names on record are "Seymour Butts"? I suspect brothel operators will be held to a different standard. If their record-keeping is not accurate, the penalties will be much more harsh. https://www.fr.de/frankfurt/frankfurt-am-main-ort28687/corona-frankfurt-daten-restaurant-angeben-ohne-name-kein-essen-13778845.html.

Married monger and even some single mongers will be reluctant to give their names, so maybe more of the P6 scene shifts to privates or sugarbabes. If the P6 scene shifts to privates, there are four major logistical options (1) incall at WG hotel, (2) incall at WG flat, (3) outcall at monger hotel, and (4) outcall at monger flat..I spent usually a lot of night in hotels across Germany, I saw some escorts working mostly in b&b chain. Usually it can only happen if it is done in a discrete and smooth way, obviously impossible for a prostitute to work in a hotel with 15 clients every day. The same happens for the flats, usually the girls can have 10 visitors every day without getting problems with the neighours. The prices of P6 in Germany are low therefor the girls have a lot of guys every day to make their living, creating to many troubles in a normal environment. For me only high class escort will be able to work in hotels or normal flats just because they have few clients.

Saturn11
06-03-20, 07:41
Well, GT Vienna will reopen on July 1st. So unless the other venues are quick now, I suppose most of the ISG crowd will hit that club first. Even if some has to drive 1000 km. And we know who those are.Globe opens on June 19th. I think some people will be put off by the risk of catching something and others by new regulations the clubs will be bringing in, I'm not sure clear what's being proposed at GT Vienna or Globe so they might not be packed.

I keep an eye on this forum and another to see if anything is opening in Germany but I've seen nothing yet apart from some brothel owners going to court to try to open, I wasn't expecting Austria or Switzerland to open their clubs again so soon.

Sirioja
06-03-20, 08:04
And I am guessing since GT Vienna is the first among the heavy hitters to reopen, the lineup will be even better than normal.Romanians have to be able to return and for sure they will run for money, some pushed by pimps who will even drive them, when they will be allowed to enter Switzerland. I think should be easier for Austria from Hungary.

Switzerland is opening first for brothels, must be really cultural in German Switzerland to take such risk. No hurry, mountains are beautiful now, let s wait to see casting and no way for mask kissing, then I will prefer to play bear in my mountains. I would never go to Wellcum if I didn't go for Zoncolan and now Gentile, less than 100 kms away. I won t run to Globe on 19 June nor GT Vienna on 1 July, when I would run if I could ski in fresh snow somewhere. Christmas is so far to wait.

Sirioja
06-03-20, 08:18
Well, GT Vienna will reopen on July 1st. So unless the other venues are quick now, I suppose most of the ISG crowd will hit that club first. Even if some has to drive 1000 km. And we know who those are.Germans play local, just in their garden, they don't go to Globe, I doubt they will go to Austria for brothels. With probably only Western Europeans and not many UK, nor Italians who make big business in Switzerland and Austria, when Austrian and Swiss are not enough for business, I don t think clubs will be full crowded on this Summer, furthermore if they ask ID, address and phone, not a problem for me, have nothing to hide, but I want a beauty and no mask, nor gloves. Taking temperature and asking to wash hands with gel, like did Sharks, is not problem for me. Wait and see how it will work and new standards: still quality or just hygienic sex to empty balls?

BigBuddy69
06-03-20, 09:04
Well, GT Vienna will reopen on July 1st. So unless the other venues are quick now, I suppose most of the ISG crowd will hit that club first. Even if some has to drive 1000 km. And we know who those are.The paysex junkies who have nothing else to do in their life and who constantly thrash working girls?

Optimist
06-03-20, 13:23
Germans play local, just in their garden, they don't go to Globe, I doubt they will go to Austria for brothelsThat's because they know how to get the best from their area, or the couple of hundred kilometre radius. Even in these straitened times the local guys networks and foreigners invited into these networks tell me they have a good time pending the clubs reopening.

Pistons
06-03-20, 14:48
Globe and many Swiss clubs should open before GT Vienna. Openings start on next Saturday. I won't be at GT Vienna on 1 July, but I plan to discover later on Summer, I like discovery and good test for skill. Also Wellcum and Andiamo when I miss Marina.Andiamo was a waste of time when I returned In January.

Sauer Kraut
06-03-20, 20:46
That's because they know how to get the best from their area, or the couple of hundred kilometre radius. Even in these straitened times the local guys networks and foreigners invited into these networks tell me they have a good time pending the clubs reopening.Hey man,

You seem to have some good insiders' info on how to contact and set up Zimmer time with some top club girls now working outside the clubs. If I PM you can you help me get in contact with certain specific club girls? Thanks.

Alessandro527
06-03-20, 21:12
Romanians have to be able to return and for sure they will run for money, some pushed by pimps who will even drive them, when they will be allowed to enter Switzerland. I think should be easier for Austria from Hungary..I think there is a lot of pushing from pimps already. Some have probably returned to Germany or Austria already working as escorts or fuck Haus. I am looking forward to the re opening in Switzerland and Austria to see how the entry control will be, maybe I take the risk for a visit.

Sirioja
06-03-20, 22:36
Andiamo was a waste of time when I returned In January.If open, for sure I will return to Andiamo on this Summer, had great Sunday when had no room on Saturday Wellcum Ferragosto party with so average looks and some girls leaving at 9 pm not having business. Guys were taking sun in garden and not excited by such looks. Had 2 really enjoyable rooms and could have tried for a third at Andiamo. Beautiful club with good foods.

Sirioja
06-03-20, 22:44
That's because they know how to get the best from their area, or the couple of hundred kilometre radius. Even in these straitened times the local guys networks and foreigners invited into these networks tell me they have a good time pending the clubs reopening.I'm not German, I don't play same game, I just have only one German friend in Hessen. I can go to Austria, Switzerland even stressing for me, Spain, where I find pretty girls. When I know about Sharks girls who work outside at the moment, even Cleo is lovely and was my first girl at Globe, but I don't miss one. When borders will open, my first run should be to NRW, before Globe or Vienna.

Den Haag
06-04-20, 07:15
Hey man,

You seem to have some good insiders' info on how to contact and set up Zimmer time with some top club girls now working outside the clubs. If I PM you can you help me get in contact with certain specific club girls? Thanks.Yes, I also would like to tap into any local knowledge about girl contacts from Sharks. Maybe I drive cross border to Frankfurt area in a few weeks and want to have some meetings with old girlfriends. I'll PM you later today with some names and maybe you can help me, thanks my good friend.

Sirioja
06-04-20, 07:48
I think there is a lot of pushing from pimps already. Some have probably returned to Germany or Austria already working as escorts or fuck Haus. I am looking forward to the re opening in Switzerland and Austria to see how the entry control will be, maybe I take the risk for a visit.FKK girls who are still in Germany never left since mid March, few live in Germany, or Austria, usually since long time in business, but for sure pimps will drive girls very fast from Brasov when borders will open.

Yes, interesting to know how will be control, I think temperature and gel for hands like did Sharks, and also about Globe and many other Swiss clubs owner claiming about mask for girls for sex and 2 meters distance in lounge, a bit funny in small Globe and to introduce with loud music. I wait to see the show but I will never go if I can t kiss girls.

Sirioja
06-04-20, 18:16
FKK girls who are still in Germany never left since mid March, few live in Germany, or Austria, usually since long time in business, but for sure pimps will drive girls very fast from Brasov when borders will open.

Yes, interesting to know how will be control, I think temperature and gel for hands like did Sharks, and also about Globe and many other Swiss clubs owner claiming about mask for girls for sex and 2 meters distance in lounge, a bit funny in small Globe and to introduce with loud music. I wait to see the show but I will never go if I can t kiss girls.To read on Swiss thread about new Swiss rules for brothels. No more public sex would be improvement for me at Globe, but new Swiss kamasutra give me plenty of time to go to my beloved mountains and to Monaco to see if sea is not too cold, rather than reverse cowgirl with mask and gloves. I go only for missionary, kissing when girl try to breathe, like at home.

Optimist
06-04-20, 19:51
Sorry guys to be so slow in replying. Yes, I do have contacts but as I am not currently in Germany, I am not actively using them to visit girls. Once I know the circumstances in which I am visiting Germany then I will be able to make use of them, mainly by being with a local expert. The situation is very fluid so any info I give now will be out of date quickly.

Maybe best to chat here when borders are open.

But please PM me in the meantime if you have any specific girls you are interested in.

Sirioja
06-04-20, 22:14
For fans, can find Ester, Loredana, Cleo I think ex Globe, German Gina, around Frankfurt.

Can also find in NRW.

Also nearly 70 yo soon, Sylvana Donatella with new name as escort around Stuttgart.

Les Franc
06-04-20, 22:22
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Rovereto
06-06-20, 07:25
For fans, can find Ester, Loredana, Cleo I think ex Globe, German Gina, around Frankfurt.

Can also find in NRW.

Also nearly 70 yo soon, Sylvana Donatella with new name as escort around Stuttgart.Where can I find links for Loredana and Cleo? Thanks.

Sirioja
06-06-20, 14:52
Where can I find links for Loredana and Cleo? Thanks.Look on Kaufmich or escorts sites.

Alessandro527
06-06-20, 18:27
FKK girls who are still in Germany never left since mid March, few live in Germany, or Austria, usually since long time in business, but for sure pimps will drive girls very fast from Brasov when borders will open.

Yes, interesting to know how will be control, I think temperature and gel for hands like did Sharks, and also about Globe and many other Swiss clubs owner claiming about mask for girls for sex and 2 meters distance in lounge, a bit funny in small Globe and to introduce with loud music. I wait to see the show but I will never go if I can t kiss girls.I don't think so sir.

I am sure that some girls found a way to go back to Germany either making fake working contracts, either pushed by pimps.

Remember these girls stayed 2 months without working so they would do anything to go back especially when they know they can make more money before the masses return.

We all know that when the clubs open again it will be social distance and hygiene crap on front desk but once you go to room with the girl both will forget everything. And to be honest I don't think that these girls care so much about the danger they are into as long as they can see the colour of money.

Turgid
06-07-20, 17:36
............. I wait to see the show but I will never go if I can t kiss girls.DFK will be the biggest casualty of covid 19. Will guys get accustomed to no kissing the same way they got accustomed to using a condom after AIDS?

Sirioja
06-07-20, 19:27
DFK will be the biggest casualty of covid 19. Will guys get accustomed to no kissing the same way they got accustomed to using a condom after AIDS?No big problem for me for condom because pleasure is in my eyes and mind, but I won t be able and won t go without kissing. I learned sexuality in real life, not with prostitutes, I started kissing before having sex, I kissed for hours my school girlfriends and never had sex with them. No kissing, no need for animal sex. No problem with escorts and I don t worry too much, You get from who You are and from how girls feel safe with You. I adapt to girls and most usually adapt to our behavior. And on my little weekly experience, princess manners beauties are not more expensive when you are able to behave to deserve, even when they are busy superstar, than GND who need to find business, but I won t pay for, when I had princess beauties at GT, Prestige Neunkirchen, World, Oase, Sharks, LR, weekly for months for 50/30 and still after new law. Even had a German model type escort for this rate because discovered at Vertigo became Vanila where I got Latvian dancer leader for 100 . What we are pay like money, Russian helped for intimacy.

For a guy like me and for most of WGs, covid is much less dangerous than HIV you can't be cured from, but only survive waiting for a bad infection.

Optimist
06-07-20, 20:05
DFK will be the biggest casualty of covid 19 No way.

I will report on the forum if any girls refuse me DFK, whether on C19 grounds or other.

Alessandro527
06-08-20, 07:40
DFK will be the biggest casualty of covid 19. Will guys get accustomed to no kissing the same way they got accustomed to using a condom after AIDS?To me the biggest casualty will be stress! We will pick a girl and walk in the room thinking if she is already sick, or what are the chances we might also get sick and things like that. Even on DFK or oral sex deep inside we will still be little nervous. I wonder how all this might affect erection?

Of course you could tell me why did you walk in the club then? Well I guess it will be a battle between desire and concern. Let's see how it works.

Turgid
06-08-20, 15:26
No way.

I will report on the forum if any girls refuse me DFK, whether on C19 grounds or other.Could we all make a pact that when we start going to FKKs again we will report here all girls who refuse DFK on grounds of c19?

Canary
06-08-20, 15:50
A bizarre question as although a regular at Sharks I live outside Germany. I wondered if anyone has driven past the Club recently & whether there is any activity outside? The last few months would have been an ideal opportunity to refresh / deep clean / & renew parts of the Club that need, in my opinion, a bit of attention!

I also wonder how many girls have been allowed to continue to live on the premises as it would give an indication of how many ladies would be available to start work immediately in the Club once it reopens.

ExpatLover
06-08-20, 18:41
A bizarre question as although a regular at Sharks I live outside Germany. I wondered if anyone has driven past the Club recently & whether there is any activity outside? The last few months would have been an ideal opportunity to refresh / deep clean / & renew parts of the Club that need, in my opinion, a bit of attention!

I also wonder how many girls have been allowed to continue to live on the premises as it would give an indication of how many ladies would be available to start work immediately in the Club once it reopens.

Yes many works have to be done, repair seriously the steam bath, upgrade the rooms and the showers. Following the new laws of 2017 the girls are not allowed to sleep in the FKK premises, probably very few girls are still in Germany, for me there is not one girl in Shark LU for whom I will drive even 20 kilometres.

Rovereto
06-08-20, 19:02
Could we all make a pact that when we start going to FKKs again we will report here all girls who refuse DFK on grounds of c19?Yes, we can make a list of misbehaving girls. This is just a more immediate and effective signaling procedure than writing and reading time by time reports.

Problem: also customers misbehave.

Why should a girl provide good or any service to guys that are rude or gross etc etc?

So, will lists be credible?

Sirioja
06-08-20, 20:06
Could we all make a pact that when we start going to FKKs again we will report here all girls who refuse DFK on grounds of c19?I won't, when I could list so many girls not kissing before virus, at least what they say, and I never insist, I'm not a beggar.

Optimist
06-08-20, 20:13
Could we all make a pact that when we start going to FKKs again we will report here all girls who refuse DFK on grounds of c19?Definitely. Would be fun. But as just reported by Kel V. opening seems to be receding.

HarvestBoi
06-08-20, 20:31
It's a dilemma. I'the probably quit mongering if there's no DFK but I understand the risks too. I'm arguing that AO (with recent test) is less dangerous right now than DFK / GFE. Wonder what my chances are of convincing a 8-10 range beauty of that though. I'm likely to give it a try before giving up and wasting good mongering years waiting for a vaccine. Not that many left LOL.

DFK will be the biggest casualty of covid 19. Will guys get accustomed to no kissing the same way they got accustomed to using a condom after AIDS?

Optimist
06-09-20, 11:26
It's a dilemma. I'the probably quit mongering if there's no DFK but I understand the risks too. I'm arguing that AO (with recent test) is less dangerous right now than DFK / GFE. Wonder what my chances are of convincing a 8-10 range beauty of that though. I'm likely to give it a try before giving up and wasting good mongering years waiting for a vaccine. Not that many left LOL.Welcome to Germany. I think that you might have more success in your normal stamping grounds of the Americas than the virgin territory of Germany. Not being a regular decreases chances of getting the best service.

As for risk assessment, it rather depends on your age, comorbidity, ethnicity, and gender (the latter I assume I know).

Sirioja
06-09-20, 12:38
Despite new law, girls can sleep and live at Sharks, because not in rooms for sex, what is forbidden by law and still happen in some other clubs.

When girls say: this guy go everywhere, all over brothels land, never saw any other club which made so many improvement than Sharks, when Globe fell with no more swimming pool, GT garden is far below Sharks. Just need few elegant beauties like before.

PlayToDef
06-11-20, 09:32
After having a very good time last year, I really wanted to visit Sharks again this spring but had to postpone all plans. Now shooting to take some time off in August perhaps?

I'm hoping this mess has not pushed out of business all the milfy ladies from the left side of the bar which treated me so good in 2019.

I think some of them might have families to provide for and could have looked into different trades. Also read about renovations to the place. All in all, I can't wait to visit again.

Canivagu
06-13-20, 13:24
Good day. Does anyone has a clue where to find Pornobarbie Cleo the Romanian. On the German forum it was states she is escorting in Darmstadt but the link from Ladies. De is dead https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/escort/darmstadt-eva-9799467.

For the fans of Ester you can find her under the below link https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/escort/darmstadt-ester-9802351.

Thank you.

Sirioja
06-13-20, 20:51
Good day. Does anyone has a clue where to find Pornobarbie Cleo the Romanian. On the German forum it was states she is escorting in Darmstadt but the link from Ladies. De is dead https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/escort/darmstadt-eva-9799467.

For the fans of Ester you can find her under the below link https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/escort/darmstadt-ester-9802351.

Thank you.Is Cleo now silicon? Ex Stefi Globe, really lovely and super GFE, my first Globe girl when Katalina didn't work on my first visit, but on my second, Katalina came to me before I recognize her new look.

LeyenLouvain
06-14-20, 00:01
For a guy like me and for most of WGs, covid is much less dangerous than HIV you can't be cured from, but only survive waiting for a bad infection.People with HIV in developed countries live normal and long lives now. Especially France where the state will reimburse most or all of the medication.

AlexEurope
06-14-20, 19:10
With Germany opening borders to EU June 15th, are there any news about Sharks re-opening?

Sirioja
06-14-20, 19:23
With Germany opening borders to EU June 15th, are there any news about Sharks re-opening?Finca should open, some girls moved to Dierdorf to try to work there, but administration cancelled, scared Dierdorf became Germany capital. Escorting seem allowed in Hessen and Bavaria.

Alessandro527
06-14-20, 20:01
With Germany opening borders to EU June 15th, are there any news about Sharks re-opening?No.

What does opening borders have to do with prostitution?

Sirioja
06-14-20, 22:07
People with HIV in developed countries live normal and long lives now. Especially France where the state will reimburse most or all of the medication.No country, not even France, nor US, nor Japan, is able to cure HIV, you just wait for bad killer infection. Covid is much less dangerous for my health.

ExpatLover
06-15-20, 08:25
It is more complex than that, the tri therapy has a lot of side effects (most of the people don t have a normal life under those medications), even in France people are dying every day from HIV.

Downandup
06-15-20, 11:10
No country, not even France, nor US, nor Japan, is able to cure HIV, you just wait for bad killer infection. Covid is much less dangerous for my health.People treated for HIV have been found to have an undetectable viral load, they don't always need to continue taking the drugs. Stem cell treatment can cure it but it's only done for the worst of cases.

AlexEurope
06-16-20, 20:19
No.

What does opening borders have to do with prostitution?It has a lot to do with running sauna club next to Frankfurt International Airport. Believe me or not.

RichCandyMan
06-18-20, 04:12
Plexiglas glory hole.How many people are open to fuck thru Plexiglas Glory hole?

I think Glory hole originally used to keep identity of girl secret, but now it can be used to keep virus away.

I would think there would be booth and one side girl and other side man with Plexiglas glory hole. I think for fuck and suck it would work, but normally man does not go to FKK just for that, There is lot more to it than that so I am not totally convinced as this will work.

How many are so desperate.

McGrath
06-18-20, 20:29
This is one weekend I am normally always are at Sharks. Feel sad about not going. It will take time I guess. Personally I wouldn't go right now and if they open August 1 I wouldn't go if they allowed in asians, americans or Swedes. The second wave will come from Asia IMO.

Sorbonne
06-19-20, 01:13
This is one weekend I am normally always are at Sharks. Feel sad about not going. It will take time I guess. Personally I wouldn't go right now and if they open August 1 I wouldn't go if they allowed in asians, americans or Swedes. The second wave will come from Asia IMO.What part of Asia are you talking about?

The first wave came from East Asia, namely China. But East Asia is doing well now.

South and West Asia (=Middle East Asia) aren't.

Bur the epicenter today is supposed to be the North and South Americas.

Sirioja
06-19-20, 05:41
What part of Asia are you talking about?

The first wave came from East Asia, namely China. But East Asia is doing well now.

South and West Asia (=Middle East Asia) aren't.

Bur the epicenter today is supposed to be the North and South Americas.Do you know about Pekin under confined now, when Europe is opening, no more deaths since a while in Spain. And we don t know real figures about China, ranking 19th country for number of deaths, who can believe this?

Kartoffel
06-19-20, 12:58
They need a fishbowl system as they already have one. Too many fishes there!

ExpatLover
06-19-20, 17:59
Today I traveled around Vienna, a lot of Audi, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, with Romanian plates and P6 girls inside accompanied by their BF or pimps. The borders are open, and the supply chain restarts.

Sirioja
06-20-20, 12:03
Today I traveled around Vienna, a lot of Audi, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, with Romanian plates and P6 girls inside accompanied by their BF or pimps. The borders are open, and the supply chain restarts.Just for a honeymoon in love week end visiting wonderful cultural Vienna. On next week end, they plan to visit Salzburg. Didn't you see them hand in hand going to monuments.

Some Hessen WGs planned and organized to move to Finca rather than poor underground escorting, some already moved when they cancelled opening.

Never saw so numerous girls on Globe or Amesia with girls from Life tagesplan, also many yesterday at very quiet Freubad until 9 pm when closing at midnight and becoming balkanian discotheque at 10 pm. Feeling sultan of harem whole afternoon.

I think when Austria will open, some WGs will try from Germany, when some German WGs will try Switzerland, but after emptying balls rush, Switzerland business is falling, and less foreigners won t help. As long Germany stay closed and they are right for their safety, many girls will miss business and less clients with only Germans, Belgium, NL, Italians and few French. Girls who made enough money should stay at home and enjoy a normal life, what I wish them from my respect.

Sorbonne
06-20-20, 16:15
Do you know about Pekin under confined now, when Europe is opening, no more deaths since a while in Spain. And we don t know real figures about China, ranking 19th country for number of deaths, who can believe this?I'm well-aware, but that's still nothing compared to what's happening in the Americas.

Sorbonne
06-20-20, 16:23
Do you know about Pekin under confined now, when Europe is opening, no more deaths since a while in Spain. And we don t know real figures about China, ranking 19th country for number of deaths, who can believe this?So just wondered what makes one think the second wave would come from Asia.

Sirioja
06-20-20, 18:10
I'm well-aware, but that's still nothing compared to what's happening in the Americas.I think very hard my small Europe have to protect versus China where we don t know what really happen, with too many lies, same like WGs, but dangerous for our safety. About US, on Trump is crazy, but US are not sanitary problem for Europe.

Sancho Panza
06-21-20, 00:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Alessandro527
06-21-20, 05:51
. Girls who made enough money should stay at home and enjoy a normal life, what I wish them from my respect.They can stay home and enjoy normal life if they find someone to send them 5 k per week for doing nothing HAHA.

It is never enough for them.

Abox79
06-21-20, 09:46
Very surprised that posting so much crap allowed in Club threads specially big clubs like Sharks. There is Lounge for this chit chat. There is also place for Coronavirus writings. Guys won't pay money to read this. I know clubs shut now but this was a place to read about club visits and club girls. Now all buried by Coronavirus posts even though there is place for this. Maybe guys who write about Coronavirus are paying members. If yes, then I am wrong. But I wait for things to improve on this board.I couldn't agree more my friend, for a long time many threads dedicated to particular clubs are full of posts unrelated to the actual club, as well as this people use threads to exchange views on particular girls and how they rate them. One man's Ferrari is another mans Ford Focus. This is why the site has messaging facility and chit chat lounges. I praise site management for providing the excellent service but I wish people would post more actual reports. Not everyone is fortunate enough to go as much as some.

Sirioja
06-21-20, 20:35
They can stay home and enjoy normal life if they find someone to send them 5 k per week for doing nothing HAHA.

It is never enough for them.I know several girls who made at least 500 K income, 2 are probably around 1 M which is more than 10 years for me with tax to pay in France where highest tax in the world, when being in top 3% for income in France and living in Paris which is a bit more expensive than Bucharest or Germany or Italy, so they have to kill their beloved pimp and live a woman and maybe mother life, but for sure, most difficult will be to find a respectful and courageous, kind guy not running away when pregnant. Most girls tell me: I don t want a BF because he will be more interested by my money.

Sirioja
06-21-20, 20:46
My very reliable news about only Sharks is still closed until no German know. Wish good luck to Sharks, they should reopen. Some Sharks girls are working in Germany.

Alessandro527
06-22-20, 05:22
I know several girls who made at least 500 K income, 2 are probably around 1 M which is more than 10 years for me with tax to pay in France where highest tax in the world, when being in top 3% for income in France and living in Paris which is a bit more expensive than Bucharest or Germany or Italy, so they have to kill their beloved pimp and live a woman and maybe mother life, but for sure, most difficult will be to find a respectful and courageous, kind guy not running away when pregnant. Most girls tell me: I don t want a BF because he will be more interested by my money.I hope you don't believe the stupid things they tell you.

What did you expect them to tell you, that they work 10 years sucking 10 k dicks but have made zero money from this?

Optimist
06-22-20, 11:55
My reliable news is that all FKK clubs are shut with no timetable for reopening.

Looking at certain State coronavirus regulations for loosening restrictions generally I see, for example, limits of 75 on indoor events. If applied to Sharks this would mean everybody rattling around like a few peas in a giant pod.

Of course, some girls from many clubs are working privately (and if receiving incalls, illegally).

Optimist
06-22-20, 12:00
I couldn't agree more my friend, for a long time many threads dedicated to particular clubs are full of posts unrelated to the actual club, as well as this people use threads to exchange views on particular girls and how they rate them. One man's Ferrari is another mans Ford Focus. This is why the site has messaging facility and chit chat lounges. I praise site management for providing the excellent service but I wish people would post more actual reports. Not everyone is fortunate enough to go as much as some. I agree. Of course, reports are not possible at the moment. If on your next trip you find that you cannot find information here, then let me know and I will point you in the right direction.

Saturn11
06-22-20, 18:16
Ester moved to working in Mannheim based on her advert but is now in Heidelberg. Serena also from Sharks moved at the same time on both occasions so assume they are traveling together.

ExpatLover
06-22-20, 18:27
My reliable news is that all FKK clubs are shut with no timetable for reopening.

Looking at certain State coronavirus regulations for loosening restrictions generally I see, for example, limits of 75 on indoor events. If applied to Sharks this would mean everybody rattling around like a few peas in a giant pod.

Of course, some girls from many clubs are working privately (and if receiving incalls, illegally).Reply: even the FKK will open, if any cluster in a club for sure it will be the good timing to close all the brothels for a long long time. Yes the girls are still working, but are they able to do something else than to open their legs, mouths ass to any guy willing to pay 50 or 100 euros. It was really the great opportunity to try something else to make their living.

Sirioja
06-22-20, 18:34

Of course, some girls from many clubs are working privately (and if receiving incalls, illegally).I'm sorry but not true, only Germany stay closed and I think they are right, when more than 200 girls already in Swiss clubs, and Austria opening very soon, with Wellcum which can have nearly 100 girls for Italian business. Germany is only a part of FKK land, but not all, and can still enjoy without Germany, even visited only 2 clubs out of 4 planned on this week end, because after Rebeka who had been real wow at Globe, I preferred my mountains, girls know they can t compete with mountains call. I can resist to girls, even after 3 months, even when some Globe girls came to me on Thursday evening, but I can t resist to mountains beauty. When I arrive at Wellcum, first time I do is not to look at girls or to go to eat, but I go in the garden to see wonderful Carinthian mountains around, more beautiful than WGs.

Rovereto
06-22-20, 21:00
Ester moved to working in Mannheim based on her advert but is now in Heidelberg. Serena also from Sharks moved at the same time on both occasions so assume they are traveling together.Isn't weird they don't work in Frankfurt? Too much competition? Any idea of prices?

Optimist
06-23-20, 09:25
Sirioja. As this is the Germany. FKK Clubs section of the forum, I assumed that any reader would know I was talking about German FKK Clubs, not FKK Clubs in other countries.

If I want to talk about Austria and Switzerland I will do so in the relevant threads. Sorry if you thought I was talking about those countries in the Germany thread

Optimist
06-23-20, 09:34
Isn't weird they don't work in Frankfurt? Too much competition? Any idea of prices?Up to 200 an hour. But no need to pay anywhere near that much.

Sirioja
06-23-20, 09:54
Sirioja. As this is the Germany. FKK Clubs section of the forum, I assumed that any reader would know I was talking about German FKK Clubs, not FKK Clubs in other countries.

If I want to talk about Austria and Switzerland I will do so in the relevant threads

So I am happy my post was correct.Yes, you are right for Germany when your Finca had opening cancelled, but when I read so many are missing brothels, they have just to open their mind, I'm pretty sure about 400/500 girls with German ones like Linda or my friend Gianina will be available on mid July, so, enough for my pleasure, I'm not able to fuck 400 girls, too many for me, I would prefer to find only one dreamed beauty and I think I found the place for me, even dangerous country for me. For those who think only Germany, if you don t have contact with girls, then escorts but not the highest average level in Germany because this business is not so good, I think some girls may move to Austria on July, or to Switzerland but business is not anymore so high. I would also look small poor Polish towns on German border where Germans use to go for kind of part timer. But I prefer Romanian beauties than Polish looks on German type.

But for all works improvements they made at Sharks, when GT German owner is not even able to build 2 private shower for respect for his girls, when I see how Turkish staff treat well girls at Samya, I wish Sharks and Samya the best. Wish also for YY again, maybe after Summer, a real high level club, with showers in rooms, good foods.

Rocky V
06-23-20, 10:27
Isn't weird they don't work in Frankfurt? Too much competition? Any idea of prices?They go where their 'boyfriends' tell them to go.

BigBuddy69
06-24-20, 07:06
I assumed that any reader would know I was talking about German FKK Clubs, not FKK Clubs in other countries.That's why there are different threads for different countries and if everyone wrote like you, it would be really easier to find information on this board.

Not Savvy
06-26-20, 23:20
On tour.

https://m.6annonce.com/escort/Bella-133985

Sirioja
06-27-20, 09:37
She might have advises, but as I know she reads us and me, small beautiful Aix en Provence is much more safe than big jungle Marseille even this is a magic town, but not safe for escorting. If she is on France tour, she could try Nice and Lyon France gastronomy capital. Quite cheap rates 100/30, 150/60, but I saw her more sophisticated sometimes at Sharks than on her profile. Sofia who was my Summer 2018 Globe girl, was escorting before in Paris, if I knew her at this time, I would have gone to her every evening after work. My escorts game in Paris, but I m into Russians, not Romanians, because easy for me with Romanians in FKK land and I would say: most are lovely and very honest, but more complicated in Paris, but easy with Russians, most often meeting them without management when we know each other, for maximum 200 € , sometimes, happened with many, for 5/6 hours, less expensive than in FKK. With restaurant, a small gift and Paris visit after their day, and when they were sometimes very busy whole day, I was surprised about their real energy in bed after 2 /3 hours feeling a normal woman out of their room. Disney gift for child is the key to get from little mums who will give their passion from their frustration to have been treated by guy running away letting her alone with baby, so, when they feel woman again, fireworks coming from deep inside. Great Russian nights.

Pony Boy
06-27-20, 12:09
On tour.

https://m.6annonce.com/escort/Bella-133985Ehhhh. Those photos are terrible. Evita looks much better in Sharks.

Pessimist
06-27-20, 12:44
On tour.

https://m.6annonce.com/escort/Bella-133985Thanks for sharing. I have not been with her in more than a couple of years, but still looks good. Aix-en Provence? Wow! She is moving around. 150 an hour is not bad, 250 for 90 minutes is a rip off though. Hopefully the 150 an hour includes everything and DFK, BBBJ are included; what about BLS, CIM, etc? Included or extras? Reviews were reasonable but did not translate into English on my iPad, was too lazy to do this on my laptop.

Presario1626
06-27-20, 13:36
On tour.

https://m.6annonce.com/escort/Bella-133985New life in French countryside?