PDA

View Full Version : FKK Sharks - Darmstadt

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122

Mrknowitall
06-18-21, 18:44
Per Kreis / area the 7-day incident rate has to be below 35/100 K to be able to re-open anyway.
Check the Bob Cock (Robert Koch Institute) dashboard:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4/page/page_0/

Then look at the "7-Tage-Inzidenz" at the top of the page. Today it says 10.3 (Bundesweit), well below the 35 required to keep things open.

If you want to know the local score, click at the top, change from Bundesländer, to Landeskreis, then zoom around the map and see the 7-Day-Incidence for that local area.

Mursenary
06-18-21, 19:54
Do you think US citizen now can enter Spain then travel to Germany through air / land without test / quarantine? Thanks.You can enter directly now. But still need a test. Testing seems easier than routing through Spain.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/germany-permits-non-vaccinated-americans-albanians-more-third-country-citizens-to-enter-for-tourism-from-sunday/

Mursenary
06-18-21, 19:55
Do you think US citizen now can enter Spain then travel to Germany through air / land without test / quarantine? Thanks.You can enter directly now. But still need a test. Testing seems easier than routing through Spain. You have to test to get back in the States anyway.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/germany-permits-non-vaccinated-americans-albanians-more-third-country-citizens-to-enter-for-tourism-from-sunday/

DaWong949
06-18-21, 20:18
I saw this from www.Germany.info.

Does it mean that us citizen can fly in (fully vaccinated) without any PRC test?

"Requirements For Entry Via Air Travel.

All air travelers six years and older who are entering the Federal Republic of Germany must either show that they are fully vaccinated or fully recovered or have tested negative prior to departure.

Travelers who received all the required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine cited on the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute are considered fully vaccinated. It must be at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose was administered. On entry, travelers must have proof of vaccination in written (E. G. CDC card) or digital form (a cellphone photo is not sufficient). Vaccinated travelers must additionally show no relevant symptoms.

Travelers who can prove they were previously infected with COVID through a positive PCR test, taken at least 28 days but no more than six months prior, and who show no relevant symptoms are considered to be fully recovered.

Travelers who are neither fully vaccinated nor fully recovered must continue to present a negative COVID test prior to departure. Both PCR tests and rapid antigen tests are accepted. A list of approved rapid antigen tests that meet the requirements of the Robert Koch Institute for entry can be found here. The PCR test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to entering Germany; the rapid antigen test, no more than 48 hours.

Transit travelers with a destination outside the Schengen area who do not leave the international transit area of the airport do not need to present a negative test prior to departure.

United States No Longer Risk Area.

As of Sunday, June 13,2021, the United States is no longer categorized as a risk area according to the Robert Koch Institute. Thus, travelers are no longer required to register digitally for entry or quarantine on arrival in Germany."

Mursenary
06-18-21, 22:35
I saw this from www.Germany.info.

Does it mean that us citizen can fly in (fully vaccinated) without any PRC test?

"Requirements For Entry Via Air Travel.Sure sounds like it.

Smoke Light
06-19-21, 02:41
Does it mean US citizen can fly in normally like before covid?Not yet: https://de.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/.

Entry and Exit Requirements:

Are USA Citizens permitted to enter? No (with a few exceptions, see below).

Germany will currently only allow EU citizens, EU residents, and residents of certain other specific countries to enter. The United States is not one of those countries. USA Citizens traveling to Germany from the United States will not be permitted to enter unless they meet one of only a few narrow exceptions.

However this is likely to change on June 20!

https://thepointsguy.com/news/germany-reopens-to-americans/

The German government confirmed on Friday, June 18 that Americans will be welcomed as of June 20,2021.

I keep my fingers crossed.

Mursenary
06-19-21, 04:26
Not yet: https://de.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/.

Entry and Exit Requirements:

Are USA Citizens permitted to enter? No (with a few exceptions, see below).

Germany will currently only allow EU citizens, EU residents, and residents of certain other specific countries to enter. The United States is not one of those countries. USA Citizens traveling to Germany from the United States will not be permitted to enter unless they meet one of only a few narrow exceptions.

However this is likely to change on June 20!

https://thepointsguy.com/news/germany-reopens-to-americans/

The German government confirmed on Friday, June 18 that Americans will be welcomed as of June 20,2021.

I keep my fingers crossed.20 June is literally tomorrow, LOL.

Mrknowitall
06-19-21, 08:10
Check the Bob Cock (Robert Koch Institute) dashboard:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4/page/page_0/

Then look at the "7-Tage-Inzidenz" at the top of the page. Today it says 10.3 (Bundesweit), well below the 35 required to keep things open.

If you want to know the local score, click at the top, change from Bundeslnder, to Landeskreis, then zoom around the map and see the 7-Day-Incidence for that local area.Bob Cock Index (RKI) today: 9. 3!! 10% Drop! Woot! Woot!

HammerTime96
06-19-21, 11:52
Bob Cock Index (RKI) today: 9. 3!! 10% Drop! Woot! Woot!

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4/page/page_0/Here is the '7 day Incident Rate" from the 20th on June 2020, last year, from the Robert Cock Institute.

See page 3: https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Situationsberichte/2020-06-20-de.pdf?__blob=publicationFile.

Notice anything? Doesn't it look extremely similar?

Last year in June-July-August it was more or less business as usual in Germany, all without any vaccine!

Look at the table at the righthand top of page 3:

143 Landkreise and-or Stadtkreise reported zero cases per 100 k citizens!

204 Landkreise and-or Stadtkreise reported between 0 and 5 "cases" per 100 k citizens!

The remaining 65 Lands-Stadtkreise reported higher levels.

Only one Landskreis (Guetersloh) had a really high Incident Rate, because of an outbreak in a meatpacking factory, and that was it in June 2020!

Again, all because of the natural immune system, no vaccine in 2020, so don't start cheering too soon because the 2021 trend so far is more or less the same as the trend for 2020. Lockdowns and "cases" during the winter months, dropping "cases" during the summer months: just like a normal flu!

And we all know what happened in the autumn of last year when lockdowns and "2nd, 3rd and 4th waves" were hyped in the media.

I stick to my prediction: 2021 will more or less be an exact replay of 2020: some 'relaxations' and some reopenings (like some FKK clubs were open last summer), but then again a hard lockdown in autumn 2021 because of "new mutations."

Lather, rinse, repeat, and with every step they take more and more of your freedoms and your constitutional rights with a hyped up seasonal flu as excuse.

Turgid
06-19-21, 19:28
No problem for US citizens to visit Germany this summer.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/european-union-plans-reopen-american-190612989.html

DaWong949
06-20-21, 01:09
No problem for US citizens to visit Germany this summer.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/european-union-plans-reopen-american-190612989.htmlWhen will Sharks and Oase open? That is another issue.

Smoke Light
06-20-21, 02:36
Really encouraging info on this German resource:

https://www.germany.info/us-en/covid-19/2321562

The German Government is lifting all travel restrictions for persons residing in the United States, effective Sunday, June 20,2021. So starting Sunday, travel to Germany for all purposes will be permitted again. However, a proof of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19, or negative test result is still required for entry via air travel.

Travelers who received all the required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine cited on the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute are considered fully vaccinated. It must be at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose was administered. On entry, travelers must have proof of vaccination in written (E. G. CDC card).

How can I receive a digital COVID certificate / QR code?

No information is currently available about how those with a foreign vaccine card (E. G. From the US) can receive a digital COVID certificate which is recognized in Europe. Talks are currently underway regarding recognition of international vaccinations (I. E. Received outside the EU).

JoeZakary
06-20-21, 15:16
Totally agree with you, Europe and Canada are taking this too seriously, and I still can't figure out why.

Here is the '7 day Incident Rate" from the 20th on June 2020, last year, from the Robert Cock Institute.

See page 3: https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Situationsberichte/2020-06-20-de.pdf?__blob=publicationFile.

Notice anything? Doesn't it look extremely similar?

Last year in June-July-August it was more or less business as usual in Germany, all without any vaccine!

Look at the table at the righthand top of page 3:

143 Landkreise and-or Stadtkreise reported zero cases per 100 k citizens!

204 Landkreise and-or Stadtkreise reported between 0 and 5 "cases" per 100 k citizens!

The remaining 65 Lands-Stadtkreise reported higher levels.

Only one Landskreis (Guetersloh) had a really high Incident Rate, because of an outbreak in a meatpacking factory, and that was it in June 2020!

Again, all because of the natural immune system, no vaccine in 2020, so don't start cheering too soon because the 2021 trend so far is more or less the same as the trend for 2020. Lockdowns and "cases" during the winter months, dropping "cases" during the summer months: just like a normal flu!

And we all know what happened in the autumn of last year when lockdowns and "2nd, 3rd and 4th waves" were hyped in the media.

I stick to my prediction: 2021 will more or less be an exact replay of 2020: some 'relaxations' and some reopenings (like some FKK clubs were open last summer), but then again a hard lockdown in autumn 2021 because of "new mutations."

Lather, rinse, repeat, and with every step they take more and more of your freedoms and your constitutional rights with a hyped up seasonal flu as excuse.

Sirioja
06-20-21, 18:06
Really encouraging info on this German resource:

https://www.germany.info/us-en/covid-19/2321562

The German Government is lifting all travel restrictions for persons residing in the United States, effective Sunday, June 20,2021. So starting Sunday, travel to Germany for all purposes will be permitted again. However, a proof of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19, or negative test result is still required for entry via air travel.

Travelers who received all the required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine cited on the website of the Paul Ehrlich Institute are considered fully vaccinated. It must be at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose was administered. On entry, travelers must have proof of vaccination in written (E. G. CDC card).

How can I receive a digital COVID certificate / QR code?

No information is currently available about how those with a foreign vaccine card (E. G. From the US) can receive a digital COVID certificate which is recognized in Europe. Talks are currently underway regarding recognition of international vaccinations (I. E. Received outside the EU).Few opened clubs will ask you for less than 48 hours negative test and check your ID and ask you to write your private data, even if you are German living in Germany.

ExpatLover
06-20-21, 18:19
When will Sharks and Oase open? That is another issue.Not a issue at all for me, again sex is not forbidden, why not organizing your life differently than to wait desperately the opening of the FKK. I am having very great time.

Rocky V
06-20-21, 23:24
Not a issue at all for me, again sex is not forbidden, why not organizing your life differently than to wait desperately the opening of the FKK. I am having very great time.Are you on a mission to convince us all to stop mongering? If so, that's a hell of a task!

Sirioja
06-21-21, 06:03
When will Sharks and Oase open? That is another issue.When Hessen will allow, when didn't on 2020. I'm not married with any brothel, I just adapt, when only beauties on my standard interest me, and to have some foods, when girls were so hungry for business on Friday afternoon at Samya which is biggest club opened in Germany, a bit difficult to have so many girls asking, but for me, sex is better after eating, I always eat first, even after 7 months, but no rush, really no hurry, had my first room after more than 5 hours spent in club. But I wish to Sharks which made big improvement works since 2014 I discovered, or Oase, or World where I would like to play bonobo in tree room with my Jane, or highest level Palace, to reopen one day, when I was really surprised NRW could reopen before elections, after not far from 100 000 deaths. Germany surprise me with their risky brothels business for health.

ExpatLover
06-21-21, 20:29
Are you on a mission to convince us all to stop mongering? If so, that's a hell of a task!I am 60+ therefor no mission anymore, but why not trying to share some of my experiences. I consider in this time of pandemic may be we all have to think about what we have done great and not in our life. I don t consider that my extreme mongering time was the best time and the most beneficial for me. Specially all the mongers in fix relation or even married should think about how fucking prostitutes can bring anything positive in their relation. I am not saying it is good or bad, I am just saying that we all have limited energy, limited finances and why spending our so precious time to fuck prostitutes.

Turgid
06-21-21, 21:06
Are you on a mission to convince us all to stop mongering? If so, that's a hell of a task!I think Expatlover has influenced me. I have not been with a hooker or any other woman or even ejaculated for the month of June so far. I think its the longest period of my life since my teenage years.

Sirioja
06-21-21, 21:30
I think Expatlover has influenced me. I have not been with a hooker or any other woman or even ejaculated for the month of June so far. I think its the longest period of my life since my teenage years.Same for me from about 24 May to 18 June, too sick, really no libido, but after Samya where I tasted blood, now I want again blood and tasted again today a Siberian, when was quite easy since Ukrainian Rosie on January. Look forward 2 July to climb Iseran to start my Summer, my main aim.

Rocky V
06-21-21, 22:20
I am 60+ therefor no mission anymore, but why not trying to share some of my experiences. I consider in this time of pandemic may be we all have to think about what we have done great and not in our life. I don t consider that my extreme mongering time was the best time and the most beneficial for me. Specially all the mongers in fix relation or even married should think about how fucking prostitutes can bring anything positive in their relation. I am not saying it is good or bad, I am just saying that we all have limited energy, limited finances and why spending our so precious time to fuck prostitutes.Well, I can see that when mongering goes out of control it may cause some serious damage to a person's life and I'm happy you can control yourself now, but I'm sure most people here do it according to their means. I'm not a millionaire and I can definitely control how much I spend in clubs. I have mongered in many places in Europe, which gave me amazing memories. I treasure the memory of a tall blond Czech stripper at Darling cabaret in Prague, which was a brothel / disco with the previous management. She was genuinely a good person, on top of being a stunner! Years ago, I even met one of the girls outside her FKK club a few times for dinner, spa and sex sessions. Amazing memories with her too! Sharks has been my first FKK and my first FKK was the famous Cosmina. I can still remember that night at Sharks and I feel really good when I'm there. As Carpaccio once said: 'FKK is the male equivalent of a wellness center' (or something to that effect! Nothing more and nothing less!

LaBambaBoy
06-22-21, 03:15
... I'm not a millionaire and I can definitely control how much I spend in clubs. I have mongered in many places in Europe, which gave me amazing memories. I treasure the memory of a tall blond Czech stripper at Darling cabaret in Prague, which was a brothel / disco with the previous management. She was genuinely a good person, on top of being a stunner! Years ago, I even met one of the girls outside her FKK club a few times for dinner, spa and sex sessions. Amazing memories with her too! Sharks has been my first FKK and my first FKK was the famous Cosmina. I can still remember that night at Sharks and I feel really good when I'm there. As Carpaccio once said: 'FKK is the male equivalent of a wellness center' (or something to that effect! Nothing more and nothing less!Yes, I treasure my trips to FKK land. My first club, Mainhatten. My many trips to Sharks, my favorite club for girl watching. The incredible sessions at Oase, the quiet time at ROM, the depravity and joy of Dietz. The lusty lovelies of Finca. I remember them all, and I hope to visit again someday. I could name nearly every girl I took a room with, and had but one less than awesome experience. Exquisite German Lara, tho only girl I sessioned with multiple times. Alexa and Aubry, my first double. Irina at Mainhatten, my first FKK experience. I could go on and on; I never left an FKK without being incredibly happy.

ExpatLover
06-22-21, 06:43
Well, I can see that when mongering goes out of control it may cause some serious damage to a person's life and I'm happy you can control yourself now, but I'm sure most people here do it according to their means. I'm not a millionaire and I can definitely control how much I spend in clubs. I have mongered in many places in Europe, which gave me amazing memories. I treasure the memory of a tall blond Czech stripper at Darling cabaret in Prague, which was a brothel / disco with the previous management. She was genuinely a good person, on top of being a stunner! Years ago, I even met one of the girls outside her FKK club a few times for dinner, spa and sex sessions. Amazing memories with her too! Sharks has been my first FKK and my first FKK was the famous Cosmina. I can still remember that night at Sharks and I feel really good when I'm there. As Carpaccio once said: 'FKK is the male equivalent of a wellness center' (or something to that effect! Nothing more and nothing less!I never spent more than 10% of my income for mongering. Human can't think 2 things at the same time, a good solution to go out of mongering is not to think about it, and each time you think about it to immediately think about another think that you like a lot. There is time in life for many different things I find it a little bit ridiculous at least for me, to spend so many hours in a close environment like a FKK just to try to find a girl. Now I have so much more interesting to do.

Pistons
06-22-21, 13:14
I think Expatlover has influenced me. I have not been with a hooker or any other woman or even ejaculated for the month of June so far. I think its the longest period of my life since my teenage years.Could be the vaccine. I've heard others who got the vaccine mentioning they stopped getting horny also.

Rocky V
06-22-21, 17:36
Sharks has just announced on FB that they will re-open on the 25 June. Most probably they will require a negative test and / or full vaccination.

I expect re-opening of all the other Hessen club soon!

Lanthano
06-22-21, 17:37
According to their website, Sharks will reopen on Friday the 25th with a number of hygiene conditions and restrictions.

Rocky V
06-22-21, 17:57
According to their website, Sharks will reopen on Friday the 25th with a number of hygiene conditions and restrictions.To all the lucky bastards in the Hessen area: Have a great reopening day and, please, report back! I hope I will be able to enter Germany soon!

ExpatLover
06-22-21, 18:06
Yes, I treasure my trips to FKK land. My first club, Mainhatten. My many trips to Sharks, my favorite club for girl watching. The incredible sessions at Oase, the quiet time at ROM, the depravity and joy of Dietz. The lusty lovelies of Finca. I remember them all, and I hope to visit again someday. I could name nearly every girl I took a room with, and had but one less than awesome experience. Exquisite German Lara, tho only girl I sessioned with multiple times. Alexa and Aubry, my first double. Irina at Mainhatten, my first FKK experience. I could go on and on; I never left an FKK without being incredibly happy.I think a went probably several hundred times to FKK and 50% I left without any room, everyone has is own level of exigence.

Canary
06-22-21, 21:44
To all the lucky bastards in the Hessen area: Have a great reopening day and, please, report back! I hope I will be able to enter Germany soon!You sound jealous? Well I'm in the same position and I'm bloody jealous!

I've had two jabs but despite the promises I'm still restricted to practically travelling nowhere.

Lanthano
06-22-21, 23:47
To all the lucky bastards in the Hessen area: Have a great reopening day and, please, report back! I hope I will be able to enter Germany soon!Thank you, I probably will once I know what exactly is coming in terms of restrictions. I imagine you'll have to take quick corona virus test in advance, they will restrict how many customers and girls (given most of them haven't returned yet, this may not be an issue) can be inside at the same time.

Questions remain whether:

-the pools and jacuzzis will be open.

-sauna will be open? In a sauna club.

-how big the line-up will even be and what prices they will be asking.

Given however that I like the FKKs for the facilities, the former questions are just as important to me as the latter.

Also given that most vacation destinations like Thailand are still more or less shut down, an FKK vacation might not be such a bad idea, especially when its down the street.

Curious as well whether Palace, Oase and World will follow suit and when.

Rocky V
06-23-21, 09:02
Thank you, I probably will once I know what exactly is coming in terms of restrictions. I imagine you'll have to take quick corona virus test in advance, they will restrict how many customers and girls (given most of them haven't returned yet, this may not be an issue) can be inside at the same time.

Questions remain whether:

-the pools and jacuzzis will be open.

-sauna will be open? In a sauna club.

-how big the line-up will even be and what prices they will be asking.

Given however that I like the FKKs for the facilities, the former questions are just as important to me as the latter.

Also given that most vacation destinations like Thailand are still more or less shut down, an FKK vacation might not be such a bad idea, especially when its down the street.

Curious as well whether Palace, Oase and World will follow suit and when.I totally agree, facilities are important to me too. In the meantime, this is a big step towards some type of normality. Some Sharks girls I met at History in Switzerland last year were looking forward to returning to Sharks.

Rocky V
06-23-21, 09:14
You sound jealous? Well I'm in the same position and I'm bloody jealous!

I've had two jabs but despite the promises I'm still restricted to practically travelling nowhere.Yes, I'm jealous but I'm also happy about the reopening and for the locals! I'm also double jabbed but I'm also based in the UK, so it will take a while before EU countries welcome us back after the shitshow of our useless government with regards to the Indian variant!

Turgid
06-23-21, 13:46
According to their website, Sharks will reopen on Friday the 25th with a number of hygiene conditions and restrictions.Germany Eases Travel Restrictions for American Tourists.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/germany-eases-travel-restrictions-american-153952994.html

Turgid
06-23-21, 13:52
Could be the vaccine. I've heard others who got the vaccine mentioning they stopped getting horny also.I have not been vaccinated yet and do not plan on visiting a foreign country in the near future. When I do decide to travel again I will do what is required. In the mean time I do hope that you and other mongers will keep me apprised of the goings on at Sharks.

Saturn11
06-23-21, 16:07
It will be interesting how many girls return, they haven't been given much notice. Germany seems to have gone testing crazy unless you've had 2 jabs you need a negative test in the last 24 hours to check into a hotel or eat inside at a restaurant plus of course for visiting Sharks.

Mursenary
06-23-21, 16:31
It will be interesting how many girls return, they haven't been given much notice. Germany seems to have gone testing crazy unless you've had 2 jabs you need a negative test in the last 24 hours to check into a hotel or eat inside at a restaurant plus of course for visiting Sharks.From scouting info from local forums and mongers in the area, many Sharks girls have been working escort and underground privates in the area. I bet there will be easily 50 girls on Day 1.

Pistons
06-23-21, 22:39
I have not been vaccinated yet and do not plan on visiting a foreign country in the near future. When I do decide to travel again I will do what is required. In the mean time I do hope that you and other mongers will keep me apprised of the goings on at Sharks.Well news of the Hessen club openings arrived a bit late, so I made other plans. Maybe by fall. Maybe not considering covid. We'll see.

McAdonis
06-24-21, 00:23
I think Expatlover has influenced me. I have not been with a hooker or any other woman or even ejaculated for the month of June so far. I think its the longest period of my life since my teenage years.It might be worthwhile to see a medical (or mental health professional). I suspect they might tell you that your libido is "normal" for someone your age. And that doctor's assessment might be correct for most average people your age. But what the unsuspecting doctor might not know is that 18 months ago, you had the libido of someone half your age.

DukesFord
06-24-21, 04:05
I'm looking forward to returning! I bought plane tickets a couple weeks ago and it was a killer deal. I had covid back in February and my flight home is on the 6 month anniversary within my first positive covid test. Amazing! I will premise, my return is dependent on the reviews from now until August first (I'll need to cancel my Airbnbs and car rental).

Worst case is I go back to Brazil!

Palcon
06-24-21, 04:55
It will be interesting how many girls return, they haven't been given much notice.I expect most of them to be rushing back. The ones working for at least a few years are pretty much hooked. Probably a backlog to getting themselves registered. Quite a few of them were escorting and now they're back in the club. Hard to get men to pay their rates when they can go to the clubs for a lot cheaper. More than a year without work and making 4-500 euros / month "if" they were able to find a job isn't going to finance their lifestyle. There's been a surplus of covid vaccine in RO for awhile and I'm sure the chance that another wave will happen in fall / winter will make them fly down the autobahn.

ExpatLover
06-24-21, 06:14
I think Expatlover has influenced me. I have not been with a hooker or any other woman or even ejaculated for the month of June so far. I think its the longest period of my life since my teenage years.I think you are mixing having sex and paying for it. I guess that in the world 99.99% of the men have sex without paying prostitute, it is exactly what is fortunately happening to me.

PlayToDef
06-24-21, 07:04
I expect most of them to be rushing back. The ones working for at least a few years are pretty much hooked.Got all of my fingers crossed for the Sharks MILF crew to come back.

Not going to be able to visit for a few more months but I'll sure be hitting that F5 button like it owed me money in hopes of reading good news about the line-up.

I really had a blast with a couple of these girls a couple of years ago and can't wait to meet them again.

Downandup
06-24-21, 08:02
Yes, I'm jealous but I'm also happy about the reopening and for the locals! I'm also double jabbed but I'm also based in the UK, so it will take a while before EU countries welcome us back after the shitshow of our useless government with regards to the Indian variant!Don't forget that this shitshow is "World class". It's hard to get a trade deal if you force Indians to go into quarantine.

Sirioja
06-24-21, 10:01
I expect most of them to be rushing back. The ones working for at least a few years are pretty much hooked. Probably a backlog to getting themselves registered. Quite a few of them were escorting and now they're back in the club. Hard to get men to pay their rates when they can go to the clubs for a lot cheaper. More than a year without work and making 4-500 euros / month "if" they were able to find a job isn't going to finance their lifestyle. There's been a surplus of covid vaccine in RO for awhile and I'm sure the chance that another wave will happen in fall / winter will make them fly down the autobahn.Hessen legend I followed at Globe, being busy superstar there, but always coming to a tramp like me at Globe, because I know how You treat me she said when 6 years after she started at World, less than 165, with gypsy Esmeralda look on her start, but she turned elegant with sophisticated look and chic manners, at least with me, playing woman for me. She made more than 25 000 CHF on her 3 weeks tours. Even my Velbert for 40/30 regular made 5000 € per week and she always welcome me, proposing me to take appointment when I refused to wait for her at Bruggen. Big fast money, why I don t worry for these girls who are ready to fuck with devil, even when they are little mum and letting baby at home. Not normal women.

ExpatLover
06-24-21, 10:28
Don't forget that this shitshow is "World class". It's hard to get a trade deal if you force Indians to go into quarantine.I worked several years in India, the problem with that people is that they always try not to follow any regulation, second they believe they are protected about most of the bacteria's and viruses due to there very poor living standard. They never could imagine being so hardly impacted by the covid.

Turgid
06-24-21, 16:00
It might be worthwhile to see a medical (or mental health professional). I suspect they might tell you that your libido is "normal" for someone your age. And that doctor's assessment might be correct for most average people your age. But what the unsuspecting doctor might not know is that 18 months ago, you had the libido of someone half your age.Ha ha, yes the doctor might make the correct assessment now but if he checks me during my next visit to Sharks, whenever that may be, he may be shocked.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 18:18
Got all of my fingers crossed for the Sharks MILF crew to come back.

Not going to be able to visit for a few more months but I'll sure be hitting that F5 button like it owed me money in hopes of reading good news about the line-up.

I really had a blast with a couple of these girls a couple of years ago and can't wait to meet them again.Who are the Sharks MILFs? Like the Germans who usually sit next to the dining area?

Saturn11
06-24-21, 22:11
Some more information has been added to the website.

You can get tested in Sharks.

No mask outside, when sat down or in room.

Sauna and steam closed.

Lanthano
06-24-21, 22:14

Sauna and steam closed.Thanks. That's a no go then for now.

Other clubs will have their saunas open, which I thought was the whole point of the word sauna in Sauna-Klub.
Masks inside is also equally a no go.
The RLD for a quick in and out, maybe. A club where you might stay for 8 hours? No way.

No wonder they're reduced the price.

Sirioja
06-24-21, 22:31
Thanks. That's a no go then for now.

Other clubs will have their saunas open, which I thought was the whole point of the word sauna in Sauna-Klub.
The RLD for a quick in and out, maybe. A club where you might stay for 8 hours? No way.

No wonder they're reduced the price.Never made any sauna in any club. Mask only when moving, not when chatting with a girl. I don't like test.

Mursenary
06-24-21, 22:53
Thanks. That's a no go then for now.

No wonder they're reduced the price.Wonder if this can lead to more girls actually spending more time outside by the pool. If so, that's one positive.

The odd thing about sauna / steam room closure is that high temps and high humidity should actually reduce transmissibility. No reason to close the saunas. Bad science at play here.

Sirioja
06-25-21, 06:47

Sauna and steam closed.Great for quick test on site. Sharks made so much works for improvement with now beautiful garden with beautiful trees, even I can't play anymore football, and as I always think work deserve to be paid, so I wish them success, and maybe a beauty for me on my return.

ExpatLover
06-25-21, 07:06
Wonder if this can lead to more girls actually spending more time outside by the pool. If so, that's one positive.

The odd thing about sauna / steam room closure is that high temps and high humidity should actually reduce transmissibility. No reason to close the saunas. Bad science at play here.That is why in India with very high temperature the Indian variant pop up at the beginning of summer. I don't believe temperature has something to do, just in winter the people stay more inside, with less renewal of the air. That is exactly what happen in the FKK but will not restrict the desperate mongers to go.

PlayToDef
06-25-21, 10:34
Who are the Sharks MILFs? Like the Germans who usually sit next to the dining area?Not sure if that's the official name but yes, that crew.

Think I went with a German lady and 2 from the Baltic region. Repeated sessions.

Had the time of life those couple of days in the summer of 2019, right up my alley.

Turgid
06-25-21, 15:31
On your marks, set.....

ExpatLover
06-25-21, 15:39

Sauna and steam closed.But it is just regulations, the questions is are those regulations enough to protect you from getting sick, personally I don t believe even I am vaccinated I will not visit any prostitutes or FKK. I don t trust those rules or regulations we all saw that there were not efficient except in China and the 4 wave is already on our doors (Delta, Delta plus). It is not when it is allowed that I will do it, I can drink 3 litres coca cola every day but I will not do, and so on. I try to think with my head, WHO is still pushing for social distancing which is exactly the contrary when you meet prostitutes.

Canary
06-25-21, 16:18
On your marks, set.....Please don't tease!

Merkel banned my Country's citizens from entering Germany so presently I'm in depressed mode with a large dollop of jealousy.

Of course I will read all the reports with huge interest, however with huge luck late August is the earliest I can see things improving for me.

Had it not been for this annoying inconvenience I would have been at Sharks within two weeks of its reopening.

SharksHunter
06-25-21, 16:19
My buddy at Sharks said there's no restrictions in place except for the fact that you need to wear a mask when walking. It's fine to not wear a mask when sitting down, in the room, and outside. They're not strict on enforcement either.

Lineup is around 30+ girls. Maybe an uptick in the next few weeks.

Patronage is busy so good amount of business for the girls.

I'll report back when I travel 7/6-7/11.

Rocky V
06-25-21, 18:31
Please don't tease!

Merkel banned my Country's citizens from entering Germany so presently I'm in depressed mode with a large dollop of jealousy.

Of course I will read all the reports with huge interest, however with huge luck late August is the earliest I can see things improving for me.

Had it not been for this annoying inconvenience I would have been at Sharks within two weeks of its reopening.You are not alone in this, mate! We need to sit tight and hope things will improve by mid / end of Summer.

ExpatLover
06-25-21, 18:50
You are not alone in this, mate! We need to sit tight and hope things will improve by mid / end of Summer.Yes so you have plenty of time to think if it safe to visit a FKK knowing that Delta and even Delta plus are around.

Hktj26
06-25-21, 19:02
Any reports from how it is tonight? Usually there are 100+ girls, are there fewer today? If so, might be better to wait until it's back to normal again?

Canary
06-25-21, 19:17
You are not alone in this, mate! We need to sit tight and hope things will improve by mid / end of Summer.I admire your optimism mate!

Although I predicted correctly Clubs would reopen during this summer I'm less confident about predicting our citizens return especially when we have a total idiot as a PM and a buffoon as a Health Secretary.

I would pull your arm off for a return in August but because the UK has the Worlds best surveillance system (IE we test ten times more people than Germany) we are picking up all the infection rates where other countries don't have that ability.

Our only hope is that double jabbed people (me!) are 80%-90% protected against catching or spreading the Indian variant so if UK continues to double jab more people (currently 60%) & Germany does the same (achieved 30%) we may eventually return.

Anyway that's enough virus talk from me, back to dreaming about my return.. whenever that is!

ExpatLover
06-25-21, 19:57
I admire your optimism mate!

Although I predicted correctly Clubs would reopen during this summer I'm less confident about predicting our citizens return especially when we have a total idiot as a PM and a buffoon as a Health Secretary.

I would pull your arm off for a return in August but because the UK has the Worlds best surveillance system (IE we test ten times more people than Germany) we are picking up all the infection rates where other countries don't have that ability.

Our only hope is that double jabbed people (me!) are 80%-90% protected against catching or spreading the Indian variant so if UK continues to double jab more people (currently 60%) & Germany does the same (achieved 30%) we may eventually return.

Anyway that's enough virus talk from me, back to dreaming about my return.. whenever that is!At the end of the end what matters really is the number of deaths, and on that front UK has terrible results and some are saying that London has the worst results in the world.

SharksHunter
06-25-21, 20:13
Any reports from how it is tonight? Usually there are 100+ girls, are there fewer today? If so, might be better to wait until it's back to normal again?My friend is there said day started off with 30-40+ girls and 3:1 guys: girls ratio, but has gradually improved where there are more girls 40-50+ as the night progressed to Peak hours.

No restrictions on staying longer than 3-4 hours, I saw someone say that in another thread.

I'd expect the situation to improve over the next 2-3+ weeks as more girls come back.

HammerTime96
06-25-21, 20:27
Yes so you have plenty of time to think if it safe to visit a FKK knowing that Delta and even Delta plus are around.In 2017-2018 there was a big flu wave. Did you stay home and lock yourself into your house then as well? Better stop living, or buy a nuclear bunker and spend the rest of your life there. Or get married or get a girlfriend-sexfriend if you want to fight P6 addiction.

By creating and hyping a big 'Delta and Delta Plus drama' to prevent the rest of the entire planet from visiting FKK clubs because you can't control your FKK sex addiction is a bit selfish, don't you think?

Why are you here writing anyways, if you're too afraid to go fucking in an FKK club? Maybe get a new hobby (one you can do from your living room) and spend time on those forums?

Tuber19
06-25-21, 21:35
I admire your optimism mate!

Anyway that's enough virus talk from me, back to dreaming about my return.. whenever that is!You are not alone, I can fly to Germany today, I'm vaccinated and can enter Germany without any restriction, BUT I can't return to my country unless I get a Negative PCR test, I want to go 5 days and I have to return on day 6 , BUT if the PCR test is positive then I can't return! I don't blame Merekel I blame our stupid Prime Minister who wants PCR test for us to return.

Den Haag
06-25-21, 21:52
Please don't tease!

Had it not been for this annoying inconvenience I would have been at Sharks within two weeks of its reopening.My personal opinion: I feel a lot more comfortable visiting the newly reopened Sharks, watching the LU slowly grow and come back to life, knowing there are no UK visitors right now, in the midst of the Indian / Delta Variant.

Brits are famous for their stiff upper lip, they can wait it out till next year for the benefit of we EU guys on whom the UK turned its back. Patience is a virtue for the greater good of all.

Specific Reasons:

-- Strong Increase in daily cases in UK now.

-- Large Indian community.

--Inferior Vaccine A / Z.

--Selected not to be part of the EU.

Danke and Maybe later, bloke.

Clodius1
06-25-21, 22:40
You are not alone in this, mate! We need to sit tight and hope things will improve by mid / end of Summer.Indian variant spreading in the US too; I'll bet that DE is going to have second thoughts about letting Americans in the door and we'll soon be in the same boat as UK.

Lanthano
06-25-21, 23:54
German forum reports that the first night was pretty miserable. Tons of guys, only about 20 girls (what did you expect though at such short notice?

Garden full of junk.

Obviously the girls then water down the service if you only pay 50 euros.

So Sharks needs to rebuild, but doesn't everywhere now after 15 months of inactivity?

Pessimist
06-26-21, 03:23
German forum reports that the first night was pretty miserable. Tons of guys, only about 20 girls (what did you expect though at such short notice?

Garden full of junk.

So Sharks needs to rebuild, but doesn't everywhere now after 15 months of inactivity?Thank you. New faces or mostly same old girls? Any restrictions on how long guys could stay inside the club?

I guess it is like watching the movie on the first day of its release, especially a blockbuster like a new Star Wars movie. You go for the thrill of saying you were there on the first day.

Lucky Nuts
06-26-21, 04:54

Garden full of junk.

So Sharks needs to rebuild, but doesn't everywhere now after 15 months of inactivity?Thanks for relaying the info from the German forum. Nice to hear what's happening. I'm anxious to return but will wait a while until it's closer to normal especially the number of girls. Please continue to provide updates with info you are learning there. Awesome that we have reached the daylight at the end of the long tunnel!

Saturn11
06-26-21, 06:23
I'm guessing I read the same reports as Lanthano, one of the quotes was "First impression: insane excess of men. Only occasionally do I see a woman. ".

Apparently you entry your contact details on a sheet and can look up the list to see the details of everyone else. It wasn't clear if there were any checks regarding if you've entered the correct information. ID checks were mentioned but only for checking the Covid part of your entrance.

The Sharks website says their Covid tests for entry cost 5 euros.

ExpatLover
06-26-21, 06:24
You are not alone in this, mate! We need to sit tight and hope things will improve by mid / end of Summer.What can this attitude change, the virus doesn't care about hope and wishes. The reality is that many people are not vaccinated even the efficiency is probably around 50% it is better than nothing, second so many people don t respect the social distancing, wearing a mask. So the risk is high to see a fourth wave. Sorry but fucking prostitutes is at very high risk concerning the spread of the covid.

Canary
06-26-21, 08:06
Anyway that's enough virus talk from me, back to dreaming about my return.. whenever that is!After reading about the opening day at Sharks on the German forum I don't feel so bad that I'm not currently allowed access to Germany.

On reflection I think people were surprised that Hessen gave such short notice to allow sex establishments to open hence they were not totally prepared. I can understand why the entrance price has been reduced, for now.

Fewer girls, limited service for €50 compared to before, the garden needing attention etc etc are things you would expect but when having to use an "open register" to confirm your personal details on entry I found this surprising and reflects poorly on Sharks management. Giving personal info is understandable in the present climate and not an issue for me but allowing every Tom, Dick & Harry to view the register is appalling.

I'm sure all these things will improve in the coming days & weeks and still look forward to my return whenever Merkel allows me to.

HammerTime96
06-26-21, 08:48
The odd thing about sauna / steam room closure is that high temps and high humidity should actually reduce transmissibility. No reason to close the saunas. Bad science at play here.Hahaha, you mean: bad science just like lockdowns and masks?

Maxime
06-26-21, 09:47

Garden full of junk.

So Sharks needs to rebuild, but doesn't everywhere now after 15 months of inactivity?"only" 50 euro's? There are enough clubs in Germany where you can pay even less for a decent and good service of a decent girl.

But ok, as I understand now, they made the common practice official: so 50 Euro for 30 minutes is only "fuck & suck", for 100 Euro /30 minutes (or 150 euro /60 minutes) you get "standard" saunaclub service with DFK, OWO, etc (that elsewhere in Germany is 60/30 or 50/30 or even less). Let's hope the men will vote with their wallet and avoid this club (as I did already for a long time, since you could not get decent service here for "normal" prices).

Gironimo Jones
06-26-21, 10:16
Thanks for relaying the info from the German forum. Nice to hear what's happening. I'm anxious to return but will wait a while until it's closer to normal especially the number of girls. Please continue to provide updates with info you are learning there. Awesome that we have reached the daylight at the end of the long tunnel!Are you waiting for UK travelers to be allowed back into Germany?

ExpatLover
06-26-21, 10:49
"only" 50 euro's? There are enough clubs in Germany where you can pay even less for a decent and good service of a decent girl.

But ok, as I understand now, they made the common practice official: so 50 Euro for 30 minutes is only "fuck & suck", for 100 Euro /30 minutes (or 150 euro /60 minutes) you get "standard" saunaclub service with DFK, OWO, etc (that elsewhere in Germany is 60/30 or 50/30 or even less). Let's hope the men will vote with their wallet and avoid this club (as I did already for a long time, since you could not get decent service here for "normal" prices).The basics are offer and demand, the price is a variable of adjustment. I don't believe that in Germany you can find a young, fresh, natural beauty for 50/30, because those girls are doing escort in VIP agencies, and they don t want to get fucked 10 or 20 times per day by guys coming from everywhere. They have something to loose at least their beauty.

Blacktar1
06-26-21, 10:54
"only" 50 euro's? There are enough clubs in Germany where you can pay even less for a decent and good service of a decent girl.

But ok, as I understand now, they made the common practice official: so 50 Euro for 30 minutes is only "fuck & suck", for 100 Euro /30 minutes (or 150 euro /60 minutes) you get "standard" saunaclub service with DFK, OWO, etc (that elsewhere in Germany is 60/30 or 50/30 or even less). Let's hope the men will vote with their wallet and avoid this club (as I did already for a long time, since you could not get decent service here for "normal" prices).Agree. You are speaking as an experienced member. I have long avoided Sharks as I can get better service for cheaper from equally attractive girls elsewhere.

Blacktar1
06-26-21, 11:03

Garden full of junk.

So Sharks needs to rebuild, but doesn't everywhere now after 15 months of inactivity?Thanks Lanthano for your on the ground updates. I heard via my own local contacts the same story, so I guess the miserable experience was common. But as you say, hopefully things in all clubs will get better.

Hktj26
06-26-21, 12:00
Can anyone who was there last night report on how many girls were there, the quality of the girls, etc? Thanks!

McGrath
06-26-21, 12:47
Let's hope the men will vote with their wallet and avoid this club (as I did already for a long time, since you could not get decent service here for "normal" prices).Really? I think you are doing this wrong if you can't find the girls who give good service at Sharks.

Sirioja
06-26-21, 13:19

But ok, as I understand now, they made the common practice official: so 50 Euro for 30 minutes is only "fuck & suck", for 100 Euro /30 minutes (or 150 euro /60 minutes) you get "standard" saunaclub service with DFK, OWO, etc (that elsewhere in Germany is 60/30 or 50/30 or even less). Let's hope the men will vote with their wallet and avoid this club (as I did already for a long time, since you could not get decent service here for "normal" prices).After 15 months, painful balls rush like everywhere, when in this business, my first rule is to never rush. But when fall in Switzerland for looks and even level in bed and even at Globe, when Switzerland is complicated for fresh new blood, as I chatted with new Virginia Globe, so I believe more in Germany than in Switzerland now. Beauties are more and more rare everywhere and even at Globe where no wow for new girls, when I had a great 2019 at Oase and manage sometimes to find a beauty at Sharks, Sharks and Oase being both less expensive than Switzerland. After few days, painful balls fucked by long time girls will stay at home, when brothels will be less crowded than before covid. Less old, less tourists, less Balkanians who don t like to give their data. Just have to be a bit patient, many Romanians in need of money will arrive soon.

Kuni042
06-26-21, 14:26
Regarding Delta. I think we are are all (more or less) in the same boat soon. Germany has 14% delta-penetration. US has 20% . So its no big difference.

Indian variant spreading in the US too; I'll bet that DE is going to have second thoughts about letting Americans in the door and we'll soon be in the same boat as UK.

SharksHunter
06-26-21, 14:39

But ok, as I understand now, they made the common practice official: so 50 Euro for 30 minutes is only "fuck & suck", for 100 Euro /30 minutes (or 150 euro /60 minutes) you get "standard" saunaclub service with DFK, OWO, etc (that elsewhere in Germany is 60/30 or 50/30 or even less). Let's hope the men will vote with their wallet and avoid this club (as I did already for a long time, since you could not get decent service here for "normal" prices).It's a business and they're allowed to charge whatever rates they choose. You as well can go find other clubs, not a big deal. Thinking "other men will not go" is equivalent to being out of touch with reality. The market has already spoken given that more men showed up than girls on opening night. Highly doubt that people traveling across Europe, Asia, USA are going to cancel a trip over 50 euros. You're too caught up in the money and not thinking about the experience and enjoyment. These girls are there to make money and they will upcharge for services because they can as long as people are willing to say yes. One shouldn't dictate how another spends their time and money.

I never quite understood this infatuation with being frugal towards mongering. So many people feel "entitlement" to DFK / BBBJ services being standard for 50 euros. It's a common tactic to have a Basic package and Premium package. Standards change over time especially now given the risks of COVID. Besides that have you ever heard of inflation? 50 Euros 1-2 years ago ain't the same as 50 Euros now. These girls were likely hit the hardest I'm sure they could use the extra 50-100 euros more than you. Quit being cheap and treating them like machines, instead have a bit of compassion and pay them a fair rate for their services.

Pistons
06-26-21, 14:50
Regarding Delta. I think we are are all (more or less) in the same boat soon. Germany has 14% delta-penetration. US has 20% . So its no big difference.Delta-penetration is what Cane is into. Need FKKs to be open in that case.

Turgid
06-26-21, 15:34
I'm guessing I read the same reports as Lanthano, one of the quotes was "First impression: insane excess of men.".....Sylvana should go make lots of money now before the influx of hot nubile Romanians.

ExpatLover
06-26-21, 15:42
Regarding Delta. I think we are are all (more or less) in the same boat soon. Germany has 14% delta-penetration. US has 20% . So its no big difference.The problem is not the % but the really strong increase of cases, like in Australia, Bangladesh, UK, France. I am afraid that this delta variant could be prominent in several weeks. Also unfortunately I was right when I was expressing my concern about the real efficiency of the vaccines, more and more fully vaccinated people are getting sick.

HammerTime96
06-26-21, 17:00
Sylvana should go make lots of money now before the influx of hot nubile Romanians.I was always shocked to see how many (relatively young guys) she managed to 'score.'

Are people really that dumb, drunk, or have such poor taste?

Mursenary
06-26-21, 17:49
Reports on regional forums and from people in Hessen say that the upsell level is high. Many more men than women at the moment. Hopefully the ratios balance out as girls return. That should help with the somewhat expected price gouging.

Saturn11
06-26-21, 17:59
Wonder if this can lead to more girls actually spending more time outside by the pool. If so, that's one positive.
I read the outdoor area is closed currently which surprised me.

Pessimist
06-26-21, 19:26
It's a business and they're allowed to charge whatever rates they choose. You as well can go find other clubs, not a big deal. Thinking "other men will not go" is equivalent to being out of touch with reality. The market has already spoken given that more men showed up than girls on opening night. Highly doubt that people traveling across Europe, Asia, USA are going to cancel a trip over 50 euros. You're too caught up in the money and not thinking about the experience and enjoyment. These girls are there to make money and they will upcharge for services because they can as long as people are willing to say yes. One shouldn't dictate how another spends their time and money.

I never quite understood this infatuation with being frugal towards mongering. So many people feel "entitlement" to DFK / BBBJ services being standard for 50 euros. It's a common tactic to have a Basic package and Premium package. Standards change over time especially now given the risks of COVID. Besides that have you ever heard of inflation? 50 Euros 1-2 years ago ain't the same as 50 Euros now. These girls were likely hit the hardest I'm sure they could use the extra 50-100 euros more than you. Quit being cheap and treating them like machines, instead have a bit of compassion and pay them a fair rate for their services.Some amount of resentment is understandable. The locals feel that they fought hard (legislatively and otherwise) for monger rights and to establish clubs with certain service levels. Guys from other countries invade these clubs and do not pay attention to the local prices and spoil the girls, destroy the pricing standards set in place. Foreigners come and go but the locals who had hoped to benefit from the fruits of their hard work are now left with a bungled pricing system, greedy girls with bad habits, and continuously declining standards.

It is like you cleaned up your local beach and then a bunch of spoiled children invaded the beach and spilled trash all over and the cleaning is left to you except these spoiled kids keep invading every day.

I am a foreigner and I have that entitled attitude as well and throw my money around but I can perfectly understand I am destroying a system (with my occasional thoughtless actions) that was won due to the hard work of the locals.

BTW, from reports on this site, quite a few girls have stashed away a good amount of money. It is possible many guys paying money to fuck these girls are poorer than them in fact. That is certainly the case when you consider the local men but even some of the guys driving from neighboring countries, or even the ones flying from across the oceans may have less wealth than some girls.

Lanthano
06-26-21, 19:29
I never quite understood this infatuation with being frugal towards mongering. So many people feel "entitlement" to DFK / BBBJ services being standard for 50 euros. It's a common tactic to have a Basic package and Premium package. Standards change over time especially now given the risks of COVID. Besides that have you ever heard of inflation? 50 Euros 1-2 years ago ain't the same as 50 Euros now. These girls were likely hit the hardest I'm sure they could use the extra 50-100 euros more than you. Quit being cheap and treating them like machines, instead have a bit of compassion and pay them a fair rate for their services.I think you have to keep in mind what local rates are, what locals are paying. That isn't necessarily being frugal.

Plenty of Germans, and locals like me do not wish to go far beyond 50 euros for 30 minutes.

I would suggest that those, like you apparently, dead set on paying way above market rate might be better served waiting for Palace to reopen.

As far as I am concerned, the girls can earn less in clean, legal surroundings like in Germany, or try their luck for earning much more illegally in some of the other countries here in Europe. There's a trade-off even for Germany.
I however don't doubt that the upselling will be kept in check by supply when more of the girls arrive here, which they will.

ExpatLover
06-26-21, 19:34
I think you have to keep in mind what local rates are, what locals are paying. That isn't necessarily being frugal.

Plenty of Germans, and locals like me do not wish to go far beyond 50 euros for 30 minutes.

I would suggest that those, like you apparently, dead set on paying way above market rate might be better served waiting for Palace to reopen.

As far as I am concerned, the girls can earn less in clean, legal surroundings like in Germany, or try their luck for earning much more illegally in some of the other countries here in Europe. There's a trade-off even for Germany.
I however don't doubt that the upselling will be kept in check by supply when more of the girls arrive here, which they will.I will never understand this mindset of some German mongers, they buy expensive cars but don't have 10 or 20 euro more for the girls. If you have no money stay home.

Albert Bundy
06-26-21, 19:44
I think you have to keep in mind what local rates are, what locals are paying. That isn't necessarily being frugal.

I however don't doubt that the upselling will be kept in check by supply when more of the girls arrive here, which they will.I find myself in agreement with your comments. Any who wish to pay more should travel to Zurich where they can pay €125 for 30 minutes. But I think this pay more argument is made here more for effect and not out of real belief.

Mursenary
06-26-21, 19:58
It's a business and they're allowed to charge whatever rates they choose. You as well can go find other clubs, not a big deal. Thinking "other men will not go" is equivalent to being out of touch with reality. The market has already spoken given that more men showed up than girls on opening night. Highly doubt that people traveling across Europe, Asia, USA are going to cancel a trip over 50 euros. You're too caught up in the money and not thinking about the experience and enjoyment. These girls are there to make money and they will upcharge for services because they can as long as people are willing to say yes. One shouldn't dictate how another spends their time and money.

I never quite understood this infatuation with being frugal towards mongering. So many people feel "entitlement" to DFK / BBBJ services being standard for 50 euros. It's a common tactic to have a Basic package and Premium package. Standards change over time especially now given the risks of COVID. Besides that have you ever heard of inflation? 50 Euros 1-2 years ago ain't the same as 50 Euros now. These girls were likely hit the hardest I'm sure they could use the extra 50-100 euros more than you. Quit being cheap and treating them like machines, instead have a bit of compassion and pay them a fair rate for their services.A good way to be generous /"compassionate" without fucking it up for others, especially the locals (whose contribution to checking price creep I greatly appreciate), is to pay for services rendered.

Instead of giving the girl extra, pay for a longer session. Or opt for an extra like CIM or Anal.

Respect the locals and their customs. Don't be the reason why many locals don't appreciate the international guys hurting the scene.

Canary
06-26-21, 20:13
At the end of the end what matters really is the number of deaths, and on that front UK has terrible results and some are saying that London has the worst results in the world.Yes UK Government has made a mess of things but you can't keep referring back to the whole of the pandemic. As sad as it is with all the deaths to get a proper perspective you have to look at the situation NOW and double jabbed UK folk as I stated before rarely get infected and when they do it's a milder form of disease.

ExpatLover
06-26-21, 20:51
Yes UK Government has made a mess of things but you can't keep referring back to the whole of the pandemic. As sad as it is with all the deaths to get a proper perspective you have to look at the situation NOW and double jabbed UK folk as I stated before rarely get infected and when they do it's a milder form of disease.I am not so positive than you, mostly the same people will do again the same mistakes, and the average deaths toll also restarts to increase. So many people believe in the efficiency of the vaccines I don t, today all the medias and politicians are always speaking in the same direction: the solution is the vaccination and get vaccinated ASAP.

BigBuddy69
06-26-21, 21:11
I was always shocked to see how many (relatively young guys) she managed to 'score.'

Are people really that dumb, drunk, or have such poor taste?Maybe that's a fetish. They want to bang the woman who is the same age as their grandma.

SharksHunter
06-26-21, 21:15
A good way to be generous /"compassionate" without fucking it up for others, especially the locals (whose contribution to checking price creep I greatly appreciate), is to pay for services rendered.

Instead of giving the girl extra, pay for a longer session. Or opt for an extra like CIM or Anal.

Respect the locals and their customs. Don't be the reason why many locals don't appreciate the international guys hurting the scene.Absolutely agree with paying for services rendered. I'm personally not a fan of haggling for 50 euros, thus I opt for a standard 100 Euros / 60 m session to get around that issue. However, my friend who's there right now mentioned that the girls have been more pushy on upselling BBBJ / DFK for an extra 50 euros and there's more guys and less girls so they can get away with it. The situation may change if there are more girls in the next coming weeks, however any guy willing to pay extra is going to regardless.

If a person chooses to tip extra for great service that's different IMO, but it's also their *money*. In an ideal world everyone is educated on local prices and customs, and nobody overpays. However, I wouldn't expect every international patron to know market prices and not fall victim to being upsold when they can barely speak English. It's the same aspect of 'tourists' in any country. I think over time after you've learned from multiple trips or research you get a better sense.

I respect the locals and am grateful for the existence of the FKK scene and everything involved to make this experience a reality. I'm just a bit more pragmatic in believing that it's wishful thinking to expect these girls not to upsell given their circumstances. They're in this business to make money. We are there for pleasure. Two fundamentally different motives. Bring any guy into a Strip Club for the first time and tell me they're going to care about getting ripped off. The same applies to first time mongers in the FKK Scene. We can spread the message and educate folks, and choose not to partake with the girls upselling, but that's about it.

Be respectful, don't overpay, but most importantly enjoy yourself.

SharksHunter
06-26-21, 21:33
A good way to be generous /"compassionate" without fucking it up for others, especially the locals (whose contribution to checking price creep I greatly appreciate), is to pay for services rendered.

Respect the locals and their customs. Don't be the reason why many locals don't appreciate the international guys hurting the scene.My hats off to the German locals and deep respect for all the work to make the FKK scene a reality for us international mongers.

I'm a believer in paying for services rendered as well, and choose to opt for a 100 E /60 M session instead of haggling for a 50 E /30 M session. However, if they were to raise their price upon my next trip and say 150 E /60 M with DFK / BBBJ I'd try to at least bargain downwards based off past experiences. I'd at least want an extra like CIM or A. If unsuccessful I'd be upset momentarily, but would likely be forced to reconcile those differences and pay the higher rate. Traveling on a cross country flight and turning down a session over 50 euros doesn't quite make sense.

Tipping extra is different IMO, and I'm fine with an extra 10-20 E but it varies per person.

If you're a first time monger or international who can't speak English I doubt there's much that can be done to prevent them from overpaying other than their own experiences. Locals are entitled to the price inflation not being absurd due to gullible and inept tourists. Although FKK Sharks is a business, and the girls working there have a natural motive to make as much as they can in as little time as possible. Whereas patrons who enter the establishment are seeking pleasure and will pay what they can afford. It's wishful thinking to expect people not to overpay IMO. I'm not trying to cause inflation for locals, but I am trying to enjoy myself.

Be respectful, try not to overpay, but enjoy yourself. There's more to life than simply worrying over things out of your control.

SharksHunter
06-26-21, 21:42

Respect the locals and their customs. Don't be the reason why many locals don't appreciate the international guys hurting the scene.I agree pay for services rendered. I'm more of a fan of 100 E /60 M, but I'd expect at least DFK / BBBJ to be included. My hats off to the German locals and I'm grateful for everything that has happened to make FKK a reality.

Aside from mongers being more educated about negotiating down girls for standard services at market rates, there isn't much that can be done to address price inflation. You'll still have first time mongers and tourists who have no clue on what market rates are until they get price gouged on a couple of experiences. Americans and people who decide to tip extra for a great experience will still occur. Thinking more pragmatically there's a natural dynamic between the girls and guys and as long as supply and demand is there the market forces will work. 50 euros pre-pandemic might've been the standard, but nobody can guarantee that price and services like DFK / BBBJ will stay the same over the next 5-10 years.

End of the day be respectful, be grateful, and enjoy yourself.

SobeLizard
06-26-21, 22:58

Respect the locals and their customs. Don't be the reason why many locals don't appreciate the international guys hurting the scene.Mursenary is absolutely correct.

The newbie foreigners are disrupting the FKK ecosystem.

The FKK price of 50/ Marks now Euro for 30 minutes has been the culture.

Germany inflation rate has allowed Seniors over age 60 to continue to enjoy Life.

Clodius1
06-26-21, 22:58

Respect the locals and their customs. Don't be the reason why many locals don't appreciate the international guys hurting the scene.Precisely. I always avoid upselling at sharks by letting the girl know that I want a long, unhurried session, and then test the waters with drinks and couch time before heading up to the zimmer. Works for me every time. GFE extraordinaire.

Mursenary
06-26-21, 23:20
Precisely. I always avoid upselling at sharks by letting the girl know that I want a long, unhurried session, and then test the waters with drinks and couch time before heading up to the zimmer. Works for me every time. GFE extraordinaire.That's actually a nice reminder for myself. The best girls where the ones who interviewed ME prior to the room over coffee or a cocktail. Even if only for a 1 hour room, the session always turned out well after doing this.

Lucky Nuts
06-27-21, 03:24
Are you waiting for UK travelers to be allowed back into Germany?No I'm USA and waiting to have an experience similar to pre-covid visits.

Lucky Nuts
06-27-21, 03:32
I was always shocked to see how many (relatively young guys) she managed to 'score.'

Are people really that dumb, drunk, or have such poor taste?As all good sales people know it's a numbers game. She is relentless in her pursuit. I've never taken her of couse but still she continues to ask me every few hours.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 04:36

Are people really that dumb, drunk, or have such poor taste?I saw Sylvana getting some of the best looking youngest guys and was amazed to see most going downstairs with banana on face. Maybe from geriatric sex, really feeling full naked inside old pussy, or screaming like a little dog from prostate massage. She is able to hunt from 11 am to 4 am, superwoman.

ExpatLover
06-27-21, 06:36
How many guys are telling that they have a small dick, they can t be hard and that they are a very bad lover. It is the same for the German mongers, they are saying they just paying 50 and get so much service. I can tell you this is mostly wrong. Many German mongers are overpaying the girls, give them gifts, invite them for holidays, restaurants. Some even have their second wife in the clubs, or are booking them for full days. I will also give you another info, when new girls are coming to FKK the boss of the FKK will contact the best clients to inform them, it is the same for the escort agencies in order to keep the best clients they will tell you when a new girl is there so you can be the first customer before she got overfucked.

DistSelgate
06-27-21, 07:05

Respect the locals and their customs. Don't be the reason why many locals don't appreciate the international guys hurting the scene.Asians are said to be giving girls too much money.

But that's because Asians aren't familiar with market prices.

The receptionist also did not explain the system.

As a result, well-known Asian hunters like Vanessa have deceived Asians and robbed them of high prices, and the evidence now shows many reports of their damage.

I want you to know that Asians don't want to break the market, they don't like to pay high prices.

Canary
06-27-21, 07:24
That's actually a nice reminder for myself. The best girls where the ones who interviewed ME prior to the room over coffee or a cocktail. Even if only for a 1 hour room, the session always turned out well after doing this.This has always been my strategy ever since I first started going to FKK shops several years ago.

Although not fool proof I've rarely made a misjudgment & on the few occasions I have I made my excuses and cut the booking down to 30 minutes / €50.

HammerTime96
06-27-21, 09:27
As all good sales people know it's a numbers game. She is relentless in her pursuit. I've never taken her of couse but still she continues to ask me every few hours.Same here, unfortunately there is only one method that works with her: be quite rude, only then she will remember.

After refusing her on previous visits, after being asked every 30 minutes at Sharks on another day, I made is crystal clear to her that I would never room with her. When she saw me again in GT about a year later, she went: "oh, you again!" and walked away. She'll remember when she wants to, you just have to 'motivate' her a little bit. LOL!

I don't like being rude to an honest but ugly WG who simply wants to make a living but who does not meet my criteria to room with her, but sadly Sylvana's hyper-aggressive way of baiting suckers was simply too annoying for me.

Toto001
06-27-21, 13:27
Some amount of resentment is understandable. The locals feel that they fought hard (legislatively and otherwise) for monger rights and to establish clubs with certain service levels. Guys from other countries invade these clubs and do not pay attention to the local prices and spoil the girls, destroy the pricing standards set in place. Foreigners come and go but the locals who had hoped to benefit from the fruits of their hard work are now left with a bungled pricing system, greedy girls with bad habits, and continuously declining standards.

It is like you cleaned up your local beach and then a bunch of spoiled children invaded the beach and spilled trash all over and the cleaning is left to you except these spoiled kids keep invading every day.

I am a foreigner and I have that entitled attitude as well and throw my money around but I can perfectly understand I am destroying a system (with my occasional thoughtless actions) that was won due to the hard work of the locals..When the first FKK Clubs started around millennium, they would have 100 German mark per 30 min. Atlantis for example. With the introduction of the Euro this was translated into 50€.

This is 20 years ago and 50€ today would probably translate into 25 German Mark only.

During the millennium, girls from eastern European countries (not only Romanians) were taking advantage of the high rate and the selection of girls in a club was excellent. The men were also different. Only those who could affords it were going there.

With the opening of more clubs, more competition came into play and the prices stayed stable. In fact it became a lot cheaper over years due to inflation.

We need an elite club which charges 100€ entrance and 100€/30 min as standard to attract the best girls!

I do not know why I should share the best girls in a club with those who can not afford it.

In any case the current prices and service levels are no achievement by anybody except market competition.

They should be increased to be fair to the girls.

Hktj26
06-27-21, 13:37
How were the first two nights? Can anyone report on how many girls there were and their quality?

Turgid
06-27-21, 16:04
As all good sales people know it's a numbers game. She is relentless in her pursuit. I've never taken her of couse but still she continues to ask me every few hours.I have always been civil to her and never roughly brushed her off but that may have been a mistake, the last time I refused her which was for the zillionth time she got angry at me.

Turgid
06-27-21, 16:12
Mursenary is absolutely correct.

The newbie foreigners are disrupting the FKK ecosystem.

The FKK price of 50/ Marks now Euro for 30 minutes has been the culture.

Germany inflation rate has allowed Seniors over age 60 to continue to enjoy Life.We foreigners must be sympathetic to the German mongers who have been quite courteous to us. The locals visit quite often and on a regular basis and can hardly afford to pay too much. On the other hand foreigners generally visit for a short period of time and can readily afford to splurge. It is important for us to keep in mind our local counterparts when we get the urge to squander.

Gironimo Jones
06-27-21, 17:26
No I'm USA and waiting to have an experience similar to pre-covid visits.Thought you might be UK based and in a similar position to myself.

You meet very very few North Americans in places like Sharks or Oase. Certainly those who travel across the Atlantic from the US and Canada are incredibly scarce. They just don't have the holiday time to travel for long periods. 2 x 8-12 hour flights plus travel to and from the airport is normally too much for most who might try to consider a long weekend trip.

Most of the North Americans I have met have been based in Europe or occasionally have been visiting on business. It sometimes amazes me how many posting in Germany FKK are from the US and travel from the US.

With so many guys based in North American it certainly baffles me that no one is posting about the number one issue. Perhaps these guys are primarily on the keyboard and simply do not come but once in a blue moon and simply do not know. I guess they will figure it out in time. I am sure you are aware and good that you can travel.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 17:43
We foreigners must be sympathetic to the German mongers who have been quite courteous to us. The locals visit quite often and on a regular basis and can hardly afford to pay too much. On the other hand foreigners generally visit for a short period of time and can readily afford to splurge. It is important for us to keep in mind our local counterparts when we get the urge to squander.Germans are not able to give enough business to WGs, same like Swiss in Switzerland. Some foreigners visit more often than Germans or even locals. At LR, no German could compete with me, as long I decided to go with superstar. More and more Balkanians making business, buying bottles, good for clubs, less for girls to go with drunk.

RichCandyMan
06-27-21, 19:09
This has always been my strategy ever since I first started going to FKK shops several years ago.Could any can one comment on Line Up, Quality, Nationality, Percentage of Returning girls v / s New Girls, Ratings 1 to 10, Young v / s Old, and Service Facror (not so important at least for now).

Price is always a personal preference and service and how deep your pocket is. No offense but there is always a balance and there is always something for everyone may be you are not the first one to get day virgin. If you prefer that than you have to pay.

SharksHunter
06-27-21, 19:45
Could any can one comment on Line Up, Quality, Nationality, Percentage of Returning girls v / s New Girls, Ratings 1 to 10, Young v / s Old, and Service Facror (not so important at least for now).

Price is always a personal preference and service and how deep your pocket is. No offense but there is always a balance and there is always something for everyone may be you are not the first one to get day virgin. If you prefer that than you have to pay.My friend said lineup improved on Saturday. More girls arrived and a combination of new girls and returning girls. Girls upsold more during the re-opening compared to pre-pandemic. He mentioned that now that there's more supply the upselling should even out.

Still the usual Romanian lineup he mentioned 30+ on day 1 and 40+ on day 2. Not sure on any other specifics. He tried Oase for a bit they had around 30 girls but better lineup was at Sharks.

Pessimist
06-27-21, 20:22
Thought you might be UK based and in a similar position to myself.

You meet very very few North Americans in places like Sharks or Oase. Certainly those who travel across the Atlantic from the US and Canada are incredibly scarce. They just don't have the holiday time to travel for long periods. 2 x 8-12 hour flights plus travel to and from the airport is normally too much for most who might try to consider a long weekend trip.

Most of the North Americans I have met have been based in Europe or occasionally have been visiting on business. It sometimes amazes me how many posting in Germany FKK are from the US and travel from the US.

With so many guys based in North American it certainly baffles me that no one is posting about the number one issue. Perhaps these guys are primarily on the keyboard and simply do not come but once in a blue moon and simply do not know. I guess they will figure it out in time. I am sure you are aware and good that you can travel."You meet very very few North Americans in places like Sharks or Oase. Certainly those who travel across the Atlantic from the US and Canada are incredibly scarce."

Where do you get this? Total BS.

Pessimist
06-27-21, 20:33
When the first FKK Clubs started around millennium, they would have 100 German mark per 30 min. Atlantis for example. With the introduction of the Euro this was translated into 50.

This is 20 years ago and 50 today would probably translate into 25 German Mark only.

During the millennium, girls from eastern European countries (not only Romanians) were taking advantage of the high rate and the selection of girls in a club was excellent. The men were also different. Only those who could affords it were going there.

With the opening of more clubs, more competition came into play and the prices stayed stable. In fact it became a lot cheaper over years due to inflation..It is about destroying a pricing system that the locals worked hard to establish.

"In any case the current prices and service levels are no achievement by anybody except market competition. ".

Is that so? Why don't you organize to get these clubs set up in your own country and pay them as you please? Does market competition cease to exist in the boundaries of your native country?

You are a guest in their country and acting arrogant and screwing it up for the guys who made it possible in the first place.

If you have so much money, take more hours, more extras. Do 5 girls at a time if you please. You are rich and swimming in money as you say, so why not?

When outsiders destroy a pricing system that the locals worked to get in place, they are quite justified in banning all foreigners into their clubs.

Yes, there has been inflation. Not a huge amount but some. But it is up to the locals to adjust and upgrade prices when they see fit.

As someone pointed out, go the Swiss clubs if you please. But respect the local pricing systems and the guys who set them up.

SobeLizard
06-27-21, 20:50
Could any can one comment on Line Up, Quality, Nationality, Percentage of Returning girls v / s New Girls, Ratings 1 to 10, Young v / s Old, and Service Facror (not so important at least for now).

Price is always a personal preference and service and how deep your pocket is. No offense but there is always a balance and there is always something for everyone may be you are not the first one to get day virgin. If you prefer that than you have to pay.Here was the Line Up on Saturday.

Dahely Nunez.

Anisha Sandhu.

Ajok Madel.

Hayley Ashton.

Barbara Valente.

Yilan Hua.

Nikki McGuire.

Malika El Maslouhi.

Get your Ass (Hole) on the Dance Floor and Dance Dance Dance.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 21:07
When the first FKK Clubs started around millennium, they would have 100 German mark per 30 min. Atlantis for example. With the introduction of the Euro this was translated into 50.

This is 20 years ago and 50 today would probably translate into 25 German Mark only.

With the opening of more clubs, more competition came into play and the prices stayed stable. In fact it became a lot cheaper over years due to inflation.

We need an elite club which charges 100 entrance and 100/30 min as standard to attract the best girls!

I do not know why I should share the best girls in a club with those who can not afford it.

In any case the current prices and service levels are no achievement by anybody except market competition.

They should be increased to be fair to the girls.I think to remember I was told 50 marks /30 became 50 €/30 mn. I agree elegant beauties worth more expensive for me than average looks. I don't want to pay for looks who would not attract me outside.

SharksHunter
06-27-21, 21:09
Let's focus on Sharks lineup and any intel around the girls working currently.

Regulars in the Past 2019-2020 Lineup:

1. Ruby.

2. Kika.

3. Vivian.

4. Vanilla.

5. Lily.

6. Regina.

7. Zeynep.

8. Cora.

9. Corina.

10. Scarlett.

11. Emma.

12. Inca.

13. Brenda.

14. Ester.

15. Marlyn.

16. Evita.

17. Melissa.

18. Denise.

19. Loredana.

20. Sandra.

21. Elif.

22. Amalia.

23. Jessica.

24. Cheyenne.

25. Kyra.

26. Betty.

27. Cosmina.

28. Helli.

29. Serena.

30. Selina.

31. Anca.

32. Abi.

33. Mila.

34. Paloma.

35. Melanie.

36. Anastacia.

37. Vanessa.

38. Alma.

39. Loretta.

40. Alma.

41. Aimee.

42. Monica.

43. Helen.

44. Amanda.

45. Esra.

46. Elizabetta.

47. Sabrina.

48. Alina.

49. Connie.

50. Roxy.

If people have insights into any regulars working please share. As for new girls on the lineup that would be helpful too!

BigBuddy69
06-27-21, 21:14

We need an elite club which charges 100 entrance and 100/30 min as standard to attract the best girls!

I do not know why I should share the best girls in a club with those who can not afford it..Austria (Babylon in Vienna) and Switzerland await for you. Basically you'll pay twice the price (at least) for the same thing.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 21:48
I don't know why some ISG users hate Asians or foreigners so much. Doesn't make any sense.

Asians' huge money actually maintain the FKK industries in Germany. Otherwise, locals money won't able to attract enough quantities and quality Romanian girls. Without Asians or America rich tourists, I believe most young girls will not come back or stay. The consequence is to left only old and ugly MILFs for locals. 50 per session.At Oase, desk say rate is 50/30 and extra are to negotiate with girls, but many Asians are fucked 150 for 10/15 mn with 1 baby kiss and some even with CIM in condom, finished before starting to fuck, saving vagina as say girls. Girls like easy, fast, small tool Asians business, some are even specialized in this business, like Evita or Elen.

Gino02
06-27-21, 21:58
I don't know why some ISG users hate Asians or foreigners so much. Doesn't make any sense.

Asians' huge money actually maintain the FKK industries in Germany. Otherwise, locals money won't able to attract enough quantities and quality Romanian girls. Without Asians or America rich tourists, I believe most young girls will not come back or stay. The consequence is to left only old and ugly MILFs for locals. 50 per session.You must be one of those who judges an industry by looking at only the tourist traps. There are hundreds of FKKs all over Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and except for few tourist traps like Sharks, Oase, Palace or Artemis, most FKKs see maybe 1 or 2 Asians or tourists in any given day. So your assumptions that FKKs cannot survive without tourists is a total bull crap. In fact the FKK industry started and flourished without Asian or tourist money. Some tourists (not all) by paying too much are just fucking up the wonderful market dynamics created and maintained by the locals. Read up some history and you will know.

Gino02
06-27-21, 22:02
It is about destroying a pricing system that the locals worked hard to establish.

"In any case the current prices and service levels are no achievement by anybody except market competition. ".

Is that so? Why don't you organize to get these clubs set up in your own country and pay them as you please? Does market competition cease to exist in the boundaries of your native country?

You are a guest in their country and acting arrogant and screwing it up for the guys who made it possible in the first place.

If you have so much money, take more hours, more extras. Do 5 girls at a time if you please. You are rich and swimming in money as you say, so why not?

When outsiders destroy a pricing system that the locals worked to get in place, they are quite justified in banning all foreigners into their clubs.

Yes, there has been inflation. Not a huge amount but some. But it is up to the locals to adjust and upgrade prices when they see fit.

As someone pointed out, go the Swiss clubs if you please. But respect the local pricing systems and the guys who set them up.Exactly! I absolutely agree with you on this.

Hessen Bob
06-27-21, 22:55
Hello guys,

Yes who would have thought, now the holy FKK Sharks has finally opened its doors again. I enter the hallowed halls and first fall on my knees and kiss the floor. Madonna Mia!

I arrive in the evening and of course had to park outside. Checked in the anteroom beside the entrance, I. E. Recovered, vaccinated or something like that with photo ID. Then a few steps further to the reception desk. Hand over 50 and then you sign yourself on a list where everyone should leave their name. Data protection sends its regards! I was told at reception that there were about 30 women in the house today.

Inside, of course, almost only three-legged friends, but at least there were a few hotties who got nailed in uninterrupted fashion. Melissa with the red bob already stands out as a supermodel. Some well-known Shark girls, but of course by no means the old standard line-up.

A maximum of 3 people are allowed in the indoor sauna, so no Dieter and sauna time. Mask control only applies to the house staff, no one pays much attention when the guests strut around without a mask. You can of course take the mask off while sitting.

I was hoping that after a long time something might change in the kitchen, but no still the same as before. Work is ongoing in the outside area.

The usual suspects were also there; it was great to renew old acquaintanceships again.

Then I went with a new girl. From hearing and saying she was noodled by at least a dozen guys today, but I still thought she was pretty cute. Nico was her name, about early 20's, about 1. 60 m on stilts which were so high that she fell down almost after every step. Back-length brown hair, sweet face, some baby fat, horny, beautiful see-size naturals.

Her first club, but her German was too good to be new to this business. Requested a surcharge for kisses and some other things. At least I was allowed to lick her tits. Blowjob was very hard and a bit monotonous. An ok session.

The influx of tripods did not stop. I decided to leave soon enough after the session. The LU is sure to get better soon. See you then!

HB.

AmSexyBoy
06-27-21, 23:08

Price is always a personal preference and service and how deep your pocket is. No offense but there is always a balance and there is always something for everyone may be you are not the first one to get day virgin. If you prefer that than you have to pay.Someone posted 18 girls name in lustscout. Not sure if I am allowed to copy the list here. It seems Most girls had been in Sharks before pandemic.

Mursenary
06-28-21, 00:55

Asians' huge money actually maintain the FKK industries in Germany. Otherwise, locals money won't able to attract enough quantities and quality Romanian girls. Without Asians or America rich tourists, I believe most young girls will not come back or stay. The consequence is to left only old and ugly MILFs for locals. 50 per session.Can't say I agree. The scene was pretty good before 2010 when few Americans and Asian tourists were in the clubs.

On the flip, while Americans and Asians often do overpay or overtip, there just are not enough of them / us to warrant the scapegoating. It's easy to blame Asians tourist because they are very visible and when a bus load arrives, girls do salivate and attack. But they are not there every day and certainly not in large numbers enough to justify "maintain the FKK industry". I don't see Americans getting much blame on the German forums, only on here because there are more American posters.

The change from 10 years ago that I see which is not as often discussed, is the increased number of Turkish-German patrons. I don't think they over pay, but they do demand less from a standard session.

Pessimist
06-28-21, 03:36
Hello guys,

Yes who would have thought, now the holy FKK Sharks has finally opened its doors again. I enter the hallowed halls and first fall on my knees and kiss the floor. Madonna Mia!

I arrive in the evening and of course had to park outside. Checked in the anteroom beside the entrance, I. E. Recovered, vaccinated or something like that with photo ID. Then a few steps further to the reception desk. Hand over 50 and then you sign yourself on a list where everyone should leave their name. Data protection sends its regards! I was told at reception that there were about 30 women in the house today.

Inside, of course, almost only three-legged friends, but at least there were a few hotties who got nailed in uninterrupted fashion. Melissa with the red bob already stands out as a supermodel. Some well-known Shark girls, but of course by no means the old standard line-up.

A maximum of 3 people are allowed in the indoor sauna, so no Dieter and sauna time. Mask control only applies to the house staff, no one pays much attention when the guests strut around without a mask. You can of course take the mask off while sitting.

I was hoping that after a long time something might change in the kitchen, but no still the same as before. Work is ongoing in the outside area..Thank you so much for this! Glad to know you had a good time.

JoeZakary
06-28-21, 04:19
How does the food section work? Do you got to pay extra to eat?

Hello guys,

I was hoping that after a long time something might change in the kitchen, but no still the same as before. Work is ongoing in the outside area.

The usual suspects were also there; it was great to renew old acquaintanceships again.

Then I went with a new girl. From hearing and saying she was noodled by at least a dozen guys today, but I still thought she was pretty cute. Nico was her name, about early 20's, about 1. 60 m on stilts which were so high that she fell down almost after every step. Back-length brown hair, sweet face, some baby fat, horny, beautiful see-size naturals.

Her first club, but her German was too good to be new to this business. Requested a surcharge for kisses and some other things. At least I was allowed to lick her tits. Blowjob was very hard and a bit monotonous. An ok session.

The influx of tripods did not stop. I decided to leave soon enough after the session. The LU is sure to get better soon. See you then!

HB.

McAdonis
06-28-21, 13:00
We foreigners must be sympathetic to the German mongers who have been quite courteous to us. The locals visit quite often and on a regular basis and can hardly afford to pay too much. On the other hand foreigners generally visit for a short period of time and can readily afford to splurge. It is important for us to keep in mind our local counterparts when we get the urge to squander.If international mongers choose to go to Sharks this summer and pay 150 EUR per 60 minutes, then that is their prerogative. If you agree to that higher price, you should be more selective: do one room instead of three. Most international mongers reject at a 97 percent rate. Instead of just flatly telling the WG "No". Ask her what her price is. When she quotes you 150 EUR per 60 minutes, just feign a disappointed look and say "Maybe later", turn your back to her and walk away. The real reason you are rejecting her is because she is not attractive enough, but she does NOT need to know that. As a public service, do this 30 times per night. Approach some WGs you have zero interest in sessioning with, and reject them on the grounds of their pricing being too high.

Perfect excuse to explore some other options. Wellcum is 140 EUR per hour. You can stay on-premises, gorge on the best food in FKK land, and get a BBBJ in your hotel room while on a Zoom call. Why not go there? Go to Switzerland. Explore NRW. A lot of international mongers do two trips per year. If a year from now, 150 per 60 minutes becomes the norm in Darmstadt, then we should accept it. I just think accepting 150 per 60 min as the "market rate" during summer of 2020 is a little premature. Just a few weeks ago, Melissa and Helen, two Sharks superstars, were charging 150 EUR per hour incall. That price is acceptable for incall (even in 2012 this was the market rate for incall). But in a FKK club, where one is forced to pay 50-65 EUR entry and we have a meat market of other options, the rates should be lower.

As an aside, most of the Americans I have met are probably in the 80-95th percentile. $250 K per year is not exactly rich. What they share in common is a dedication to the hobby, as evidenced by their willingness to travel across an ocean. Many are single bachelors with no offspring and no alimony to pay. And if they are age 50 or older, they might have received some inheritance. These mongers spend probably a third (or more) of their disposable income on the hobby. Contrast that to locals who come from every income bracket and generally have lower dedication to the hobby.

Jimmy Fiddle
06-28-21, 19:38
Hello guys,

Inside, of course, almost only three-legged friends, but at least there were a few hotties who got nailed in uninterrupted fashion. Melissa with the red bob already stands out as a supermodel. Some well-known Shark girls, but of course by no means the old standard line-up..Just want to compliment you on the great report and information. Sure makes a super change from all the argument about Covid, financial matters and all subjects which have nothing to do women and FKK Sauna clubs.

I was in Sharks same evening. Interestingly while waiting outside for a friend to catch up I observed two cars with Romanian number plates arrive. Each car deposited two working girls with luggage to the club. They looked like they had just arrived. I did not see the girls again in the club but then its sometimes difficult to recognize these ladies when they have their clothes off!

Mursenary
06-28-21, 19:47
If international mongers choose to go to Sharks this summer and pay 150 EUR per 60 minutes, then that is their prerogative. If you agree to that higher price, you should be more selective: do one room instead of three. (Summarized: As a public service, reject some girls you would never go with to give them a reality check)

Perfect excuse to explore some other options.

I just think accepting 150 per 60 min as the "market rate" is a little premature. Just a few weeks ago, Melissa and Helen, two Sharks superstars, were charging 150 EUR per hour incall. That price is acceptable for incall (even in 2012 this was the market rate for incall). But in a FKK club, where one is forced to pay 50-65 EUR entry and we have a meat market of other options, the rates should be lower.Sneaky little schemer. But not a bad idea to send the message that the 50 euro up charge is unacceptable. I'd be okay if just change the half hour rate to 60 e. Seems fair in keeping up with rising salaries in Germany. Upping to basically 75 per half HR is ludicrous. But yeah, if paying those rates, going to Austria or Switzerland is highly encouraged. At the very least, make sure you get an acceptable extra like CIM when paying 150/ HR.

As an aside, most of the Americans I have met are probably in the 80-95th percentile. $250 K per year is not exactly rich. What they share in common is a dedication to the hobby, as evidenced by their willingness to travel across an ocean. Many are single bachelors with no offspring and no alimony to pay. And if they are age 50 or older, they might have received some inheritance. These mongers spend probably a third (or more) of their disposable income on the hobby. Contrast that to locals who come from every income bracket and generally have lower dedication to the hobby.Man, you have a tough definition of rich. 250 K USD puts a household in the top 6% of one of the richest nations on earth. By extension / extrapolation / estimation, an individual salary of 250 K USD likely puts you in the top 2-4% of one of the richest nations on earth, easily top 1%or even top 0. 1% in the world right? I suppose wealth should also factor into this definition of rich.

https://www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/cps/tables/hinc-06/2020/hinc06.xlsx

(7. 800.000 households out of 128.000. 000 total households making over $250 K).

P.S. The question of what is top 1% or 10% varies greatly so I stuck to US Census numbers.

I think the one third of the income on mongering might be a gross overestimate. I mean, I say I'm one of the more frequent fly in guys from overseas averaging somewhere around 50 club days a year (essentially 1 day a week dispersed over an entire year). And my annual expenditure is only around 25 K USD annual. My guess is that the average American in an FKK makes well over 75 K per year. I do travel with frugality opting for cheap flights, cheap hotels, or no hotel at all, but at my frequency, I doubt that the average fly in America visits even half as much to put their spending as close to mine.

Let's say this, on the low end, if an 80 percentiler brings in $150 K and spends $50 K on the hobby, that's either a lot of anal / rim jobs or they're flying first class and staying at a lot of JW Marriots. Perhaps the true addicts spend that much, either the average American monger spends a lot less than one third or make a lot less than $150 K.

Jimmy Fiddle
06-28-21, 20:53

With so many guys based in North American it certainly baffles me that no one is posting about the number one issue. Perhaps these guys are primarily on the keyboard and simply do not come but once in a blue moon and simply do not know. I guess they will figure it out in time. I am sure you are aware and good that you can travel.Got to agree with ya. I'm a US citizen myself although living near Germany and have been FKKing for the best part of 2 decades. Primarily the big clubs. Although I do meet fellow countrymen from time to time, the majority are either service men stationed in Germany or guys based in Germany due to work. Have not come across many who travel across the pond on a regular basis. Just too far and too much hassle. There are many places closer and located on the correct continent.

SobeLizard
06-28-21, 21:16
Linda Evangelista.

Naomi Campbell.

Christy Turlington.

Cindy Crawford.

Claudia Schiffer.

Tatjana Patitz.

Kate Moss.

Tyra Banks.

Heidi Klum.

Kimora Lee Simmons.

Carla Bruni Sarkozy.

Amber Valletta.

McAdonis
06-28-21, 22:50
Sneaky little schemer. But not a bad idea to send the message that the 50 euro up charge is unacceptable.Point is to make the WGs believe that you were seriously considering a room with her, but the high price dissuaded you at that last moment. Only downside is many WGs may lower their asking price immediately, 30 minutes later, or two days later. And then you get harassed when they are desperate for business. But remember you told them, "maybe later". Just tell them that they missed out, because you already spent that money. Or you changed your mind.

I think the one third of the income on mongering might be a gross overestimate.According to graph, I believe $100 K puts you in the 85th percentile: https://dqydj.com/income-percentile-calculator/.

After-tax income on $100 K is between $66-76 K depending on the state or city: https://moneywise.com/managing-money/taxes/take-home-pay-from-a-100000-salary.

Spending $22-25 K on the hobby is probably an over-estimate but I think mongers especially those over the age of 50 are able and willing to do that. Like I said, if they have inherited money or property from their parents and are childless, they can probably afford to spend a higher percentage. Throw in a health scare, and then it becomes a game of how much money can they spend in the next 10-20 years because they can't take that money to the grave with them.

Den Haag
06-28-21, 23:14
Regretfully I cannot get to Sharks at the moment and I was wondering if the lucky ones who have already been can answer a few questions please?

1: Are the girls expecting their friends & colleagues to return to Sharks?

2: What improvements have there been at the club, there were stories of the old kino rooms being updated and the caves upstairs?

3: Have the showers improved?

4: Is it still very smoky?

Thanks.

I hope to return to the club as soon as I can.

Jimmy Fiddle
06-28-21, 23:34
I went to Sharks again last Saturday at 2 pm. When I walked in there was no woman to be seen in the bar area! Immediately went outside to enjoy the good weather at the pool, because I saw the first lady, namely the little Bonita from the Philippines.

Later at 4 pm, of course other women arrived. I counted around 20 women in the bar area. A pretty Romanian girl with silicone tits and lipstick lips caught my eye when I went back inside.

Later that evening I went to the room with her, her name is Aliya and she used to work in Wellcum. She had brown hair and as far as age is concerned I would estimate almost 30 (definitely over 25), thin girl, tattoo on her arm (can't remember what, sorry). A quick chat at the bar, and after 5 minutes we go into the room which was my mistake.

I should have asked what she does and under what conditions. In fact, when we were on the mattress and slowly stroking each other, she told me that she asked for 50 euro extra for DFK. Since I didn't want to pay 50 euro extra, I decided on the closed lips variant. So no DFK, but I have to say that she did very well with Little Jimmy and despite the rubber my cock got hard immediately! She blows deep and slow, and the sex was okay in and of itself. I was ready to leave the room after about 20 minutes!

From 9 pm, maybe 40 women in total in the club, which is still not a lot, we hope that 50 more will arrive very soon!

I will definitely go to Sharks soon gain, let's see how it develops.

AmSexyBoy
06-29-21, 00:39
According to posts in lustscout, WGs currently charge:

30 min sauna club standard 100.

60 min sauna club standard 150.

Now there are barely any foreigners, rich Americans and Asian around the club.

Who could be scapegoats for price increment?

Sebastiane
06-29-21, 00:58
How many guys are telling that they have a small dick, they can t be hard and that they are a very bad lover. It is the same for the German mongers, they are saying they just paying 50 and get so much service. I can tell you this is mostly wrong. Many German mongers are overpaying the girls, give them gifts, invite them for holidays, restaurants. Some even have their second wife in the clubs, or are booking them for full days. I will also give you another info, when new girls are coming to FKK the boss of the FKK will contact the best clients to inform them, it is the same for the escort agencies in order to keep the best clients they will tell you when a new girl is there so you can be the first customer before she got overfucked.Thank you for an excellent and honest post! That makes total sense. I have lived in Germany for a long time so I know that what you're saying is true. This is especially true in the smaller clubs where locals visit. This 50 euros for everything is a nice story but that's it. If you see a girl every day for 5 hours for 500 even though the half-hourly rate might still be 50/30 its not fair to compare the service you're getting to someone who sees her once a year on his travels to 50/30!

BigBuddy69
06-29-21, 05:20
According to posts in lustscout, WGs currently charge:
30 min sauna club standard 100.
60 min sauna club standard 150.
Now there are barely any foreigners, rich Americans and Asian around the club.
Who could be scapegoats for price increment?Don't worry, you can always find Frenchs, Belgians or Swiss willing to overpay.

NiteRiderCal
06-29-21, 06:11
Been a white knight is not going to get you any more pussy. Now that they just open up, thing are not normal. If there is not enough girl and too many guys, the law of market dictate that the girl can and will charge more. But when thing go back to normal, IE. The ratio of guy to girl are the same as pre-covid, and us guy are less desperate. The price will go back to normal. Pre-covid, I paid 50 for 30 min and 60 for 1 HR.

Now it is true that these girl go after Asian guy. I'm a California Asian guy. I remember my first time Sharks. An Italian girl smell new blood and ask for 2000 euro for 1 hour. "You are on vacation, why not just spend the money and have fun" LOL. I laugh so hard. Because I post a message on this forum asking what the price and services is. Thank you to all the people for answering my post.

And when I sit at the bar and talk to fellow Asian guy. I always tell them. Hey dude, the German guy here hate us Asian. We pay too much and demand very little. Causing the price to go up and the German rightful hate. The girl hate it when I talk to other Asian guys. When, I went to a room with this girl Ruby or Rudy "I think" blonde hair with glasses. We cross path with some girl. Rudy told me, those girl just say" don't go with him, he is an asshole" but she smile with a semi-evil look and say "I'm selfish, I don't give a shit, I just care about me".

To my fellow German guy" when you see an Asian, chat with them a little and tell them how thing work and what they can get.

Maxime
06-29-21, 07:04
If international mongers choose to go to Sharks this summer and pay 150 EUR per 60 minutes, then that is their prerogative. If you agree to that higher price, you should be more selective: do one room instead of three. Most international mongers reject at a 97 percent rate. Instead of just flatly telling the WG "No". Ask her what her price is. When she quotes you 150 EUR per 60 minutes, just feign a disappointed look and say "Maybe later", turn your back to her and walk away. The real reason you are rejecting her is because she is not attractive enough, but she does NOT need to know that. As a public service, do this 30 times per night. Approach some WGs you have zero interest in sessioning with, and reject them on the grounds of their pricing being too high.

Perfect excuse to explore some other options. Wellcum is 140 EUR per hour. You can stay on-premises, gorge on the best food in FKK land, and get a BBBJ in your hotel room while on a Zoom call. Why not go there? Go to Switzerland. Explore NRW. A lot of international mongers do two trips per year. If a year from now, 150 per 60 minutes becomes the norm in Darmstadt, then we should accept it. I just think accepting 150 per 60 min as the "market rate" during summer of 2020 is a little premature. Just a few weeks ago, Melissa and Helen, two Sharks superstars, were charging 150 EUR per hour incall. That price is acceptable for incall (even in 2012 this was the market rate for incall). But in a FKK club, where one is forced to pay 50-65 EUR entry and we have a meat market of other options, the rates should be lower.

As an aside, most of the Americans I have met are probably in the 80-95th percentile. $250 K per year is not exactly rich. What they share in common is a dedication to the hobby, as evidenced by their willingness to travel across an ocean. Many are single bachelors with no offspring and no alimony to pay. And if they are age 50 or older, they might have received some inheritance. These mongers spend probably a third (or more) of their disposable income on the hobby. Contrast that to locals who come from every income bracket and generally have lower dedication to the hobby.Indeed, vote with your wallet (better avoid this club at all, then the message is even more clear!

It worked in Babylon, where some of the price increases are already reversed in the second week after re-opening!

Sirioja
06-29-21, 19:17
I went to Sharks again last Saturday at 2 pm. When I walked in there was no woman to be seen in the bar area! Immediately went outside to enjoy the good weather at the pool, because I saw the first lady, namely the little Bonita from the Philippines.

Later at 4 pm, of course other women arrived. I counted around 20 women in the bar area. A pretty Romanian girl with silicone tits and lipstick lips caught my eye when I went back inside.

Later that evening I went to the room with her, her name is Aliya and she used to work in Wellcum. She had brown hair and as far as age is concerned I would estimate almost 30 (definitely over 25), thin girl, tattoo on her arm (can't remember what, sorry). A quick chat at the bar, and after 5 minutes we go into the room which was my mistake.

I should have asked what she does and under what conditions. In fact, when we were on the mattress and slowly stroking each other, she told me that she asked for 50 euro extra for DFK. Since I didn't want to pay 50 euro extra, I decided on the closed lips variant. So no DFK, but I have to say that she did very well with Little Jimmy and despite the rubber my cock got hard immediately! She blows deep and slow, and the sex was okay in and of itself. I was ready to leave the room after about 20 minutes!

From 9 pm, maybe 40 women in total in the club, which is still not a lot, we hope that 50 more will arrive very soon!

I will definitely go to Sharks soon gain, let's see how it develops.When a girl tells you she worked at Wellcum, meaning with not demanding Italians, then not a quality reference. Got a quite pretty ex Globe girl at Cleo. Ch, low level for sex, couldn't even full enter in her little girl vagina. Was introduced by Megan who wanted I find a girl, to a new Globe girl, really lovely, but proposing 80/30 menu without kissing and guys at Globe go with her, when she looks like a woman among porn dolls, I told her I respect, but didn't go for low level service. Globe clients are not so demanding according to her. I don't even pay 40/30 if not kissing, no good sex for me without kissing. No more good reference now, but can find interesting girls in several places.

Hooflung Dung
06-29-21, 20:15
Good day my friends.

Because of work I find myself many kilometres from my homeland and not easy to travel home because of the virus. ISG give me much information about Germany and the fun that you could have in FKK pre-pandemic. Now clubs open again I can go and give back information.

I went to Shark on Friday June 25. I actually didn't intend to go, but in the evening I was restless (and between the legs). I got to the club late. Wasn't there until after 9:00 pm The check-in was relatively easy and quick. First impression: insane excess of men. Only occasionally do I see a woman.

It's stuffy, loud and looks like it did before the pandemic. But only at first glance. A little walk in the garden scares me. The garden, the whole area, is in a miserable condition. Parts of the garden furniture are lying around everywhere. Much is broken. Some pavilions will probably be under construction. There are glasses and dishes around everywhere. No effort was made to note the places that were obviously in urgent need of repair or anything like that.

Overall a very sad picture. So back inside.

As for the ladies, I mostly only discover familiar faces. Unfortunately few optical delicacies. I did see Nico (I had visited her in her Darmstadt apartment a few months ago and was not good). I also discover Melina, who worked in a Mainz apartment until the very recently. I also saw Melissa. The pretty one with the red hair.

It seemed like there weren't more than 20 women in the club. No news when it comes to new young and fresh girls from Southeast Europe.

I only booked one lady. Unfortunately, I forgot the name (Ina? Lina? Dina? 29 years old, very nice body, tanned, very pretty and wonderful boobies. She explained to me that the service that was included before the pandemic is no longer available. I paid Eur50 for 30 min (no kisses). Overall, the whole experience was not very special. I just wanted to get the shot (and Melina and Melissa not available).

A ray of hope! Before I left I saw a young black lady; estimated early to mid 20's. She had long black and purple rasta braids. Maybe someone can tell me the name of this cutie? I would like to book her next time.

At the moment I don't know when there will be a next time. Need to wait a while until the club is in better shape and until the girls are there. I am curious to see if the other big clubs paint a better picture?

Until then.

Kippen
06-29-21, 20:37
I understand that I need to provide a negative test (antigen is OK?) when entering the club. But if I bring my own it can be 1-8 weeks old, impossible for the reception to know how old my test is?

Hessen Bob
06-29-21, 21:19
Hi Folks,

After I didn't have a Super Sex Guy session in the FKK Oase on Saturday (Jun 26), I needed to scratch an itch and I went to Sharks again the following day. The outdoor area is completely open again, the pool can be splashed about in again and in the evening there was an outside barbecue again, which I prefer. All the guys were outside because the weather was good and it was never too crowded inside. Rather quiet towards the evening, most of them had to go back to work on Monday (just like me). About 40 working girls were present on the day.

Since I like pretty and natural ladies, I immediately went for Ivette. Very pretty natural face with hardly any make-up, about 1.63 m in height with light brown hair, fair skin, a few small tattoos (on right shoulder and on the both arms. Not a big bust size, but so cute, sweet and beautiful!

Really beautiful girl. I fell instantly in love. Normal prices (kisses included). Bit kisses turned out to be a few gentle touches on the lips. So some room for improvement. Blowjob was fine and very pleasant. Fucking was rather calm and cuddly. I didn't necessarily have the feeling that the chemistry was great.

But at least I had a fuck.

BigBuddy69
06-29-21, 22:46
Well there is a date on your test no? More than 48 h=you stay out.

Mechelen
06-29-21, 23:20
I understand that I need to provide a negative test (antigen is OK?) when entering the club. But if I bring my own it can be 1-8 weeks old, impossible for the reception to know how old my test is?Test may only be 24 hours old.

Hessen Bob
06-29-21, 23:42

With so many guys based in North American it certainly baffles me that no one is posting about the number one issue. Perhaps these guys are primarily on the keyboard and simply do not come but once in a blue moon and simply do not know. I guess they will figure it out in time. I am sure you are aware and good that you can travel.Many tourist come to large Frankfurt FKK clubs. French Italian Dutch Danes Swedes Swiss, some Spanish, some English, some American who live locally. Rarely see American that fly long distance. Rare same as Japanese or Chinese tourist who overpay the women.

Sirioja
06-30-21, 07:09
Test may only be 24 hours old.Isn't 48 hours negative test?

Sirioja
06-30-21, 07:25
Many tourist come to large Frankfurt FKK clubs. French Italian Dutch Danes Swedes Swiss, some Spanish, some English, some American who live locally. Rarely see American that fly long distance. Rare same as Japanese or Chinese tourist who overpay the women.On 2017, Sharks became Asian, reason why girls ask for increasing rate. US also need to tip, from their culture, when best tip for high level girls is when you return to repeat and some are proud among their club and even about staff, when they have a very regular who come from far and everybody know in the club.

Saturn11
06-30-21, 08:46
I understand that I need to provide a negative test (antigen is OK?) when entering the club. But if I bring my own it can be 1-8 weeks old, impossible for the reception to know how old my test is?You can take a test at Sharks for 5 euros of go to various places in Germany and take a test and they will give you a certificate. Showing a negative white stick won't get you in, as you point out knows when or indeed who took the test.

In Hesse you need a negative test within the last 24 hours to check into a hotel so I assume also for Sharks test needs to be in the last 24 hours.

ExpatLover
06-30-21, 11:28
I understand that I need to provide a negative test (antigen is OK?) when entering the club. But if I bring my own it can be 1-8 weeks old, impossible for the reception to know how old my test is?Are you not ashamed to write things like that. If 1 day we want to go out of the pandemic we will have to follow all the rules and regulations and not trying to cheat, why are you cheating with your heath and with the health of the others?

McAdonis
06-30-21, 15:24
It's a business and they're allowed to charge whatever rates they choose. You as well can go find other clubs, not a big deal. Thinking "other men will not go" is equivalent to being out of touch with reality. The market has already spoken given that more men showed up than girls on opening night.I fear you are correct. But I think it is a little premature to declare the market has spoken based on opening night. Or even the next two-three months. Not everyone reads sex forums, so I suspect the majority of me men visiting Sharks are not aware of the new hourly rates until they speak to the WGs. My understanding is that attendance at most of the NRW clubs tapered off after the two weeks, and that is with prices in NRW mostly remaining constant. So this initial rush of clients at Sharks is to be expected after a lockdown. Plus watching the European football championship gives many men a convenient excuse to visit the brothel. Whether the customers regularly return remains to be seen.

On the German forums, there seems to be references to the nighttime clientele, the younger shisha bar clients from the Orient who always enter in groups with their supposed fake Rolexes from Istanbul and fancy cars. The German posters seem to imply that they believe this social dynamic leads them to spend more money to impress friends. And demand less services because they are drunk and will end end the room after 15 minutes to get back to socializing with their friends.

Mursenary
06-30-21, 18:45
On 2017, Sharks became Asian, reason why girls ask for increasing rate. US also need to tip, from their culture, when best tip for high level girls is when you return to repeat and some are proud among their club and even about staff, when they have a very regular who come from far and everybody know in the club.I've directly asked Germans if they tip the girls, including HessenBub via DM, and many say yes in the amount of 10-20 euro if the service is good. Just like when Germans dine out, it is common to pay more, up to the next 5 or 10 euro increment as tip. French are known to be the most tight with their money.

Mursenary
06-30-21, 19:08
I fear you are correct. But I think it is a little premature to declare the market has spoken based on opening night. Or even the next two-three months.I suspect that the upsell level will return to normal by September. There will be not be many business travelers or Messe clients. August as always will be slow with European holiday month. By the end of August, the fair market value will reveal itself.

BigBuddy69
06-30-21, 19:13
There is a difference between tipping a waitress who makes 10 euros an hour and a WG who makes 100 euros an hour.

Blacktar1
06-30-21, 19:14

With so many guys based in North American it certainly baffles me that no one is posting about the number one issue. Perhaps these guys are primarily on the keyboard and simply do not come but once in a blue moon and simply do not know. I guess they will figure it out in time. I am sure you are aware and good that you can travel.I am in a similar position unfortunately.

I have found like you that I meet relatively few Americans in Sharks, but am more likely to meet English guys there than in any other club. German customers also seem very friendly to English guys (regardless of football history) and have given me many tips about good service / good pricing girls.

On the separate discussion about tips, Germans readily give tips of 10 or 20 for decent service. No need to pay 100 for half-hour.

Sirioja
06-30-21, 20:29
I've directly asked Germans if they tip the girls, including HessenBub via DM, and many say yes in the amount of 10-20 euro if the service is good. Just like when Germans dine out, it is common to pay more, up to the next 5 or 10 euro increment as tip. French are known to be the most tight with their money.So, Germans lie when they ask not to pay more than rate? I almost never tip, but most of girls return to me. When girl is good, then I drive many kilometers for her.

Sirioja
06-30-21, 20:36
I understand that I need to provide a negative test (antigen is OK?) when entering the club. But if I bring my own it can be 1-8 weeks old, impossible for the reception to know how old my test is?You can even provide your neighbor test, but they will ask to check your ID and check date of your test.

Mursenary
06-30-21, 21:32
On the German forums, there seems to be references to the nighttime clientele, the younger shisha bar clients from the Orient who always enter in groups with their supposed fake Rolexes from Istanbul and fancy cars. The German posters seem to imply that they believe this social dynamic leads them to spend more money to impress friends. And demand less services because they are drunk and will end end the room after 15 minutes to get back to socializing with their friends.I'm glad you brought up the German gripes about the Turkish Germans. Plenty has already been said about the international Asian presence. In a perfect mongering world for the mongering purist, the FKK scene would be the way it was pre 2008, back before it was well known to others besides ethnic Germans. But such is the result of having these places in a free capitalist nation. The demographics of Germany is fairly diverse and it was a matter of time that Germany's second largest ethnic group would make their presence known in the clubs. As well, mega clubs like Sharks and even Oase was built to attract international mongers. Look at Oase's pamphlets. I think they make like 6+ different ones in different languages. Sharks has been international since the club's infancy. The clubs themselves are not even own by Germans.

The guys on the regional forums complaining about these other groups and their behaviors are completely unaware of the business behind the scenes. Clubs like LR, Babylon, or even Dietz would be more to their liking as they obviously cater to the German pensioner tastes. They can't have it both ways. They can't have the most beautiful girls in one club while also expecting these premium girls to give the best service for a mere 50 euro without much possibility to extending to even a 100 e hour. Compare this the Brazilian terma where half hour rates are not even available. Yes, that's the way it was at the turn of the century when FKKs first took off, but that was hardly ever going to last in a first world country like Germany.

Chasing the 50 e all everything room, while a nice plus when you do find it, is a fools errand that will eventually lead to endless complaints, time wasted, more frustration, and in the end, fighting a losing battle.

But lastly as a caveat, a quality 50 e room means different thing to different people. Some people want full intimacy, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, and 3 different positions in exactly 29 minutes and 55 seconds. Others may just be happy with a somewhat full 30 minute room and BBBJ without requiring the GFE. The first is in for a world of hurt but the latter may stand a fighting chance of expecting these services for several more years. But even if so, the timer is still ticking and more and more time will be spend penny pinching and deal hunting and less time actually enjoying the hobby.

Me, I just want either a full hour for 100 euro with GFE or PSE, either is fine just not a dead fish. If the girl is elite, I may extend time as tip / good will gesture. Sometimes I may actually give a cash tip, but service must be exceptional, especially if they explicitly asks for it.

Mursenary
06-30-21, 21:46
So, Germans lie when they ask not to pay more than rate? I almost never tip, but most of girls return to me. When girl is good, then I drive many kilometers for her.Perhaps they are. But one can claim only paying the standard rate and still tip. Tipping an extra 10 e is not the same as being extorted with the 100 e half hour rate. The only place that I've ever heard claims of Germans not tipping is on this forum. Perhaps the old guys club that are at Sharks every Sunday will boast the same.

But I've never heard a German explicitly say in personal conversation that they never tip. In fact, the locals I speak to openly willingly say they sometimes tip for good service. Like I mentioned, HB who I think is German also says so himself. Times change, culture changes and the ethnic Germans I speak to (usually 50 years or under) don't have too much of a problem admitting to some tipping if the service is good.

On the flip, I never tip my regulars. They don't seem to care or even bother to count the money as they know I'll give repeat business. In fact, a few of those super regulars I notice prefer if I don't hand them money directly offering only their purse for me to stuff the money in it. Probably makes them feel less dirty.

Jimmy Fiddle
06-30-21, 22:03
I am in a similar position unfortunately.

I have found like you that I meet relatively few Americans in Sharks, but am more likely to meet English guys there than in any other club. German customers also seem very friendly to English guys (regardless of football history) and have given me many tips about good service / good pricing girls.

On the separate discussion about tips, Germans readily give tips of 10 or 20 for decent service. No need to pay 100 for half-hour.Yep, you come across the occasional Britisher right enough. My fellow Americans, not so much unless like me they are living locally.

Pessimist
07-01-21, 00:53
There is a difference between tipping a waitress who makes 10 euros an hour and a WG who makes 100 euros an hour.Tipping is a voluntary gift (unless the girl badgers the monger who is cowed down who yields due to pressure). It should not be conflated with demanding extras for basic stuff. I have tipped in the clubs and I don't feel guilty about it nor do I think I am destroying the system. The girl provided the service w / o the expectation of a tip, she does not know a tip is coming, and had I walked away w / o giving a tip she would have been just fine. I don't tip every single girl either; I don't even tip a girl every time I session; it is when the service is great and meriting a tip that one will be forthcoming.

So, when I say "xyz is destroying a pricing system established by the locals" and the rejoinder is "yeah, but the locals are tipping too", honestly that is a BS rejoinder, which does not truly rebut anything. The local or I can tip when and who we want and as long as such tips are occasional, controlled, discretionary and voluntary, the pricing system is perfectly preserved. It is the uneducated, uncaring monger arrogantly declaring "I am so rich, I am full of myself, I am going to pay 100 or 150 for something that is normally costing 50 because I can and wtf can you do?" that is the culprit here. Not the tipping local who rewards good service when such a tip is deserved.

NiteRiderCal
07-01-21, 00:56
You know what is a lot better than tip. Seeing the a girl again. In normal time, most of them sit around with nothing to do. They are happy if I see them twice during my visit. With so many option, a lot of them are jaded and give shitty services, because they think we will not seen them again. Some don't believe it when, I said I have fun and will see her again. I guess they hear that a lot. Some, when I want them to do something, they said "if I do it, would you see me again later on".

So there you go. It is kind of smart that they think long term. But kind of shortsighted, to think this guy already go with me, I got his money. And fuck the other girl. Because over all, there will be less guy for all the girl.

Lucky Nuts
07-01-21, 04:19
Many tourist come to large Frankfurt FKK clubs. French Italian Dutch Danes Swedes Swiss, some Spanish, some English, some American who live locally. Rarely see American that fly long distance. Rare same as Japanese or Chinese tourist who overpay the women.Thanks much for your reports Bob I enjoyed reading of your experiences. Understandable the weekends especially late in the day would be a poor ratio shortly after re-opening. Still you did well with Ivete and I look forward to hopefully finding her myself.

But yes some of us do fly over the pond just for your large clubs full of eastern european ladies. I'll be doing that again next month now that it's getting back to almost normal. Happy to meet up and share stories over a beer if you or anyone else would like. I'll be hitting Sharks and Oase every other day for about a week. Are there no entry promotions yet based on day of week or time of day?

Thanks to this forum I have never paid more than 100/hour and always required both kissing and BBBJ. No interest the Cane's obsession and don't CIM unless I try which I don't in FKKs. Only Melisa rejected my offer. I'll be willing to pay her price of 150 next time as I've often regretted not taking it last time. And I've never heard of tipping the girls. I feel like they should be tipping me LOL but yeah I'm sure it's all acting. Very talented acting though!

Sirioja
07-01-21, 04:37
I fear you are correct. But I think it is a little premature to declare the market has spoken based on opening night. Or even the next two-three months. Not everyone reads sex forums, so I suspect the majority of me men visiting Sharks are not aware of the new hourly rates until they speak to the WGs. My understanding is that attendance at most of the NRW clubs tapered off after the two weeks, and that is with prices in NRW mostly remaining constant. So this initial rush of clients at Sharks is to be expected after a lockdown. Plus watching the European football championship gives many men a convenient excuse to visit the brothel. Whether the customers regularly return remains to be seen.

On the German forums, there seems to be references to the nighttime clientele, the younger shisha bar clients from the Orient who always enter in groups with their supposed fake Rolexes from Istanbul and fancy cars. The German posters seem to imply that they believe this social dynamic leads them to spend more money to impress friends. And demand less services because they are drunk and will end end the room after 15 minutes to get back to socializing with their friends.No upselling experienced at Samya where girls were hungry for business. Samya who work a lot with Balkanians was not crowded on a Friday night, 1 week after reopening. Since few years, Sharks also turned Balkanian at night, buying bottles rather than girls, LR also became on 2018 In their culture, they have to be fast for sex to be powerful. When playing with belly muscles to enjoy to stay on the edge, I would be just a shame, but I love this game, full of blood pressure.

Arnold15
07-01-21, 10:34
You can even provide your neighbor test, but they will ask to check your ID and check date of your test.But double injection vaccination should be enough to enter the club.

Why then PCR-test?

What are they doing?

Sirioja
07-01-21, 11:22
But double injection vaccination should be enough to enter the club.

Why then PCR-test?

What are they doing?You can be vaccined, so You should be quite protected, but positive and giving, like in UK where vaccination high rate, but delta spreading and now after UK one, this new one also spreading in EU, reason why UK are under 15 days quarantine, despite vaccination high rate.

Mursenary
07-01-21, 15:01
Yep, you come across the occasional Britisher right enough. My fellow Americans, not so much unless like me they are living locally.In my 12+ years since first visiting FKKs, I've come across only about 20-25 Americans who live in America, and I strike up conversation with a lot of strangers in clubs. I'm sure that Americans make up less than 1% of all FKK visitors.

Arnold15
07-01-21, 16:31
You can be vaccined, so You should be quite protected, but positive and giving, like in UK where vaccination high rate, but delta spreading and now after UK one, this new one also spreading in EU, reason why UK are under 15 days quarantine, despite vaccination high rate.I have vaccination certificate.

Do I need PCR-test or not to enter the club?

McAdonis
07-01-21, 20:12
The local or I can tip when and who we want and as long as such tips are occasional, controlled, discretionary and voluntary, the pricing system is perfectly preserved. It is the uneducated, uncaring monger arrogantly declaring "I am so rich, I am full of myself, I am going to pay 100 or 150 for something that is normally costing 50 because I can and wtf can you do?" that is the culprit here.In some cultures, it is more socially acceptable to flaunt material wealth. There are stories of nouveau riche Chinese mongers traveling together as a group to Thailand and throwing money around. And it becomes a competition amongst friends over who spends more. In Middle-Eastern cultures, there is this social dynamic as well. You can find YouTube videos of violent altercations when two men are fighting over who will pay the restaurant bill. This is a game of one-upsmanship between male friends and has nothing to do with the WG. They have zero intention to win the WG over or even see her again. They might not even remember the WG's name. Club owners appreciate these men as well as they are buying the expensive bottles of liquor.

Then you have more lovesick-puppy SIMP mongers. These could be one percenters. Or these could be 85-percenters spending like one-percenters over a 2-3 year period, draining their retirement nest egg. Their intention is to win the WG over. Or impress the WG, believing she will appreciate him and fall in love with him. These men are buying expensive gifts, taking WGs shopping, and giving her a living stipend, so this goes well beyond just tipping at the money lockers.

I suspect WG exaggerate how much they receive from this second type of whale. Many WGs tell will openly talk about the sugar daddies sponsoring them. The subtext being "I am in high-demand so if you want my attention you better tip or long-room me". So they are not directly asking for a tip. But some mongers may feel pressured to tip to ensure continued good service on repeat sessions.

Bavarian Bub
07-01-21, 20:27
But yes some of us do fly over the pond just for your large clubs full of eastern european ladies. I'll be doing that again next month now that it's getting back to almost normal. Happy to meet up and share stories over a beer if you or anyone else would like. I'll be hitting Sharks and Oase every other day for about a week. Are there no entry promotions yet based on day of week or time of day?There are always a few adventurous souls who will make this journey from time to time. Some say unique. Others say oddities. Certainly crazy guys. Real basketcases.

Albert Bundy
07-01-21, 21:37
In my 12+ years since first visiting FKKs, I've come across only about 20-25 Americans who live in America, and I strike up conversation with a lot of strangers in clubs. I'm sure that Americans make up less than 1% of all FKK visitors.The Americans who come to Germany often are the guys who come for AO and can't get it at home but they don't even go to the Fkks they go to the dirty RTC's and they eat at Burger King and Rewe. They could be in Brazil with beautiful women but prefer to spend the investment on ugly girls and AO.

DaWong949
07-01-21, 22:20
In my 12+ years since first visiting FKKs, I've come across only about 20-25 Americans who live in America, and I strike up conversation with a lot of strangers in clubs. I'm sure that Americans make up less than 1% of all FKK visitors.I am not sure about that. I came to FKK land 3-4 times a year since 2015, Every time, I met some new guys either from Seattle, New York, LA or whatever.

Mursenary
07-01-21, 23:40
There is a difference between tipping a waitress who makes 10 euros an hour and a WG who makes 100 euros an hour.Regardless, the point is that there is an urban myth that German locals only pay strictly 50 e and never a penny more while blaming international mongers for a "nasty habit". It's complete scapegoating garbage used to justify hanging on to one's wallet with an iron grip because it is untrue that tipping is a sin to the German monger, at least for the ones who were not of mongering age at the time the Berlin Wall fell.

ExpatLover
07-02-21, 06:17
But double injection vaccination should be enough to enter the club.

Why then PCR-test?

What are they doing?Because they know that the vaccines are not that efficient and less and less with the new variant. Just have a look about the how many vaccinated people got sick or died in the recent days, the figures are not far from the none vaccinated population.

Einhorn
07-02-21, 07:40
Asians are said to be giving girls too much money.

But that's because Asians aren't familiar with market prices.

The receptionist also did not explain the system.

As a result, well-known Asian hunters like Vanessa have deceived Asians and robbed them of high prices, and the evidence now shows many reports of their damage.

I want you to know that Asians don't want to break the market, they don't like to pay high prices.My guest was also robbed of excess money by her.

He didn't know what to do.

That is one of the factors behind the soaring price of chips.

Asians need to avoid her.

Maxime
07-02-21, 07:59
I have vaccination certificate.

Do I need PCR-test or not to enter the club?You must have FULL Vaccination (so 1 x Janssen or 2 x other one) PLUS 14 days after last vaccin, you are free to go!
(and no, after 13 days, you can not enter, you need a test as well!)

If not, you need an Antigen Test (or PCR, but Antigen is much quicker and you can get everywhere in Germany for free, with certificate).

Sirioja
07-02-21, 08:58
I was asked to show my negative test and controlled my ID, but can also make test just at entrance. Sharks is full open and outdoor with swimming pool also. They changed chalets positions and I think less chalets now. I love to have sex in chalets. They improved rooms in ex kino but no door, just curtain. No more caves upstairs, but curtains and beds. I think new rooms downstairs close to SM are open, where my room with my friend elephant, good souvenirs with Florentina. Ro. I ate good and I m happy about my belly, but didn't see any Melissa level of look. Not crowded and slow business. Painful rabbits balls must be already empty. Left at 8 pm for Oase where also full open, and same not crowded and slow business. A bit prettier looks, but none to wake up my desire. I will be fully heavy I wish for my first climbing in highest ranked Iseran if my belly keep going fine, please keep on when You ate good at Sharks and Oase. No more yellow tiger, so I slept alone.

Canary
07-02-21, 10:05
So Sharks has been open for a week so what is the general consensus for those who have visited the shop since the reopening as reading the few reports specifically on Sharks they have painted a sometimes miserable picture?

Price increases, little interest in the girls sticking to the old standard payment / service and the lack of quality girls currently available is making me reconsider whether my planned return in a few weeks should be delayed until things improved?

The only positive aspect from the reports is that more girls are turning up to work everyday.

Do we think things will improve or is this the new norm?

Will the 50/30 & 100/60 days return shortly or has that era finished?

Many of my favorite ladies have either yet to return, will not be returning or are still operating as an Independent so I will have to look for new girls but it appears that "Sharky behaviour" has increased making it more difficult to find that gem who provides a good service at a decent price.

Arnold15
07-02-21, 12:47
You must have FULL Vaccination (so 1 x Janssen or 2 x other one) PLUS 14 days after last vaccin, you are free to go!

If not, you need an Antigen Test (or PCR, but Antigen is much quicker and you can get everywhere in Germany for free, with certificate).This is totally carzy.

They only want to earn money on tests.

If clients do not turn up, do not ask why.

HammerTime96
07-02-21, 14:15
This is totally carzy.

If clients do not turn up, do not ask why.I was recently in Germany for work and I observed quite a few of those "Schnelltest" places, usually in a tent on parking lots near a pharmacy (DM) or a big shop. Almost all of them are completely empty and you see staff loitering around looking totally bored. It appeared to me that most Germans do not go along with this madness, and I fully agree! Let all the businesses that happily participate in this corrupt fascist madness go bankrupt! Screw them!

There recently was a big scandal in Germany about hundreds of millions of Euros being wasted on those tests. Many scam artists setting up tents on parking lots, billing hundreds of tests per day to the government, while in reality almost nobody was there that day. The 'certification' of those test places is a joke, almost no training is required for the staff, and it's another perfect example of how the once thorough and precise Germany has evolved into a complete corrupt Banana Republic.

From Sueddeutsche Zeitung: https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/corona-tests-spahn-1.5316946.

Tagesschau news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAiW9NZ8Ls.

Just like the rest of this PLANDEMIC, it's a complete farce and a paradise for scam artists and Big Pharma companies peddling 'tests' and 'vaccines' with an Emergency Use Authorisation.

Sirioja
07-02-21, 14:46
You must have FULL Vaccination (so 1 x Janssen or 2 x other one) PLUS 14 days after last vaccin, you are free to go!

If not, you need an Antigen Test (or PCR, but Antigen is much quicker and you can get everywhere in Germany for free, with certificate).When all clubs I visited: Samya, Sharks and Oase ask to check test, not sure You enter only being vaccined, when You can be positive. Switzerland and NL don t ask for test nor vaccine.

BigBuddy69
07-02-21, 15:17
This is totally carzy.

If clients do not turn up, do not ask why.Did you read that Maxime wrote ' you can get everywhere in Germany for free'?

Smoke Light
07-02-21, 17:02

If not, you need an Antigen Test (or PCR, but Antigen is much quicker and you can get everywhere in Germany for free, with certificate).I've looked at a couple of testing centers around Koeln and on the web site they mention free for German citizens. I wonder if it's also free for foreigners.

Mursenary
07-02-21, 17:18
I am not sure about that. I came to FKK land 3-4 times a year since 2015, Every time, I met some new guys either from Seattle, New York, LA or whatever.And when you do, don't you usually meet only one or two in a club of a hundred+ mongers?

McAdonis
07-02-21, 20:14
Did you read that Maxime wrote ' you can get everywhere in Germany for free'?Some NL friends told me that got turned away at ACA Gold desk. One didn't have test. They were instructed to go to test center where they give out free tests. The result came within 20 minutes by email. So call ahead to reception and they should be able to advise you on where to go. The test were free to foreigners or at least neighbor EU country.

Bonsai
07-03-21, 00:12
Will the 50/30 & 100/60 days return shortly or has that era finished?

Many of my favorite ladies have either yet to return, will not be returning or are still operating as an Independent so I will have to look for new girls but it appears that "Sharky behaviour" has increased making it more difficult to find that gem who provides a good service at a decent price.I don't think the good old-time with 50/30 will return quick.

Because the club can only have 1 guest / girl each 10 qm. And max 250 person at same time in each club.

To have the max 250 person, the club must be 2500 qm big.

That's why palace or Oase can't have too many girls.

So sharks can't have too many girls, because the max persons in club ist limited to 250. (if its 2500 qm big).

Mursenary
07-03-21, 01:03
When all clubs I visited: Samya, Sharks and Oase ask to check test, not sure You enter only being vaccined, when You can be positive. Switzerland and NL don t ask for test nor vaccine.Others have said the opposite if vax was completed 15 days prior.

But logically ask yourself, why even bother mentioning vax or previous infection status on the website if all guests still need to also have a negative test? Vax status would be irrelevant.

GuyFromParis
07-03-21, 01:50
I don't think the good old-time with 50/30 will return quick.

Because the club can only have 1 guest / girl each 10 qm. And max 250 person at same time in each club.

To have the max 250 person, the club must be 2500 qm big.

That's why palace or Oase can't have too many girls.

So sharks can't have too many girls, because the max persons in club ist limited to 250. (if its 2500 qm big).I heard that there are between 70 and 100 girls, most of them new at the club. Some girls even ask 150 euros /30 minutes for blowjob and DFK. Can some members who've been there confirm? Maybe more interesting to discuss about the girls, the actual line-up, their services than debate about the same eternal boring discussion about vax, tests, covid, etc. Sharks is open. Let's talk about it.

Pessimist
07-03-21, 03:04
I don't understand all this ruckus over this test at the doors; more so because it is quite evident that it is mainly the foreigners who are not currently in DE asking these questions about this required test and getting twisted into pretzels.

By the time any of these guys are ready to fly into DE and attend the clubs, the door policy on these required tests might remain the same, might change, clubs might accept the CDC card re: US vaccinations (and equivalents from a few other countries that Germany does trust), etc. Etc.

And for argument's sake assume they don't accept the CDC card; just pay 5 bucks and take the fucking test, wait for 5 minutes and go inside. You can't fight the fucking system, it is what it is. To get to the club doors you would have flown thousands of miles, spent thousands of dollars on flight and hotels and car rentals and prepared to pay 100 bucks extra to smooch an Asian hunter on the lips and another 100 for the pleasure of BBBJ. But 5 bucks extra for a stupid test bothers you? Or is it the 5 minutes extra wait time before you can go inside that is killing you?

It is very clear that barring Hesse Bob and a couple of others, most are not currently in De from the tone of their postings but the amount of panic about this test is hilarious. If I am ready to travel (whenever that is) I would be far more worried about all the travel logistics, any required quarantines and how those policies might change as various governments are monitoring these new variants and when they go into a new round of panic and so on, and if the quality of service in the clubs and the looks / number of the girls is any good. Not about a 5 bucks test and 5 minutes extra wait.

Sirioja
07-03-21, 04:58
Others have said the opposite if vax was completed 15 days prior.

But logically ask yourself, why even bother mentioning vax or previous infection status on the website if all guests still need to also have a negative test? Vax status would be irrelevant.Is there somebody on this forum who entered in a German club without showing or making on site test? Just with vaccine. When I see how they check test and ID. No test for Switzerland or NL.

Sirioja
07-03-21, 05:40
I heard that there are between 70 and 100 girls, most of them new at the club. Some girls even ask 150 euros /30 minutes for blowjob and DFK. Can some members who've been there confirm? Maybe more interesting to discuss about the girls, the actual line-up, their services than debate about the same eternal boring discussion about vax, tests, covid, etc. Sharks is open. Let's talk about it.I would say around 50 girls on this Thursday, many I never saw, but the fall for looks, when mostly same girls at Oase. I couldn't experience rate because didn't even find only 1 to chat with. No Melissa level. At Oase, I told: later, later, and went to sleep in relax room, despite Mady ex History Liestal smiles. Both not crowded and at Sharks, guys were really not running after looks. Good news is papy survived and still playing chess, when I watched under veranda report about competition between Bayern and Borussia Moenchengladbach on 70/75 with legend Rainer Bonhof, one of my model who made me play football, and Wolfgang Kleiff. At this time they ran, not rubbing on grass like dancers. At Samya, still 50/30 for my experience and even it was not on top 1 week after reopening, even more and more fat girls anywhere, but Samya was less worse for looks. Spent only twice 50 for entry, visiting Sharks and Oase. Should not rush to return. Other places to try. One blond with quite pretty face, I would say 175 and at least 70 kgs, maybe for you. When escorts are down in Paris, give a try with your own eyes, mine cried. Getting my bicycle prepared, I will start to climb heavy with full balls. With I can just open up to Tignes, I didn't know but just before tour de France tomorrow.

Maxime
07-03-21, 08:20
I've looked at a couple of testing centers around Koeln and on the web site they mention free for German citizens. I wonder if it's also free for foreigners.Depends a little, but the ones booked via Chayns app are free for all. Via Testbuchen dot de sometimes free, sometimes 20 euro for foreigners. Since an Antigen test normally (commercially) costs 40-60 euro over here, it is not that bad.

Maxime
07-03-21, 08:22
I was asked to show my negative test and controlled my ID, but can also make test just at entrance.When making test in club, then no ID is needed? Since they then know it is you who makes the test and the (negative) result applies to you only?

In many German clubs they write down your ID data on paper, a major reason many mongers stay at home for now.......

ExpatLover
07-03-21, 08:33
When making test in club, then no ID is needed? Since they then know it is you who makes the test and the (negative) result applies to you only?

In many German clubs they write down your ID data on paper, a major reason many mongers stay at home for now.......Why staying at home just because you have to give your ID data's? I have nothing to hide even when I am in China they can record all what they want, 1 time the police went to my hotel in a middle size city near Beijing and I just was with a girl they just ask us our ID, were laughing and wish us great time.

Sirioja
07-03-21, 10:50
When making test in club, then no ID is needed? Since they then know it is you who makes the test and the (negative) result applies to you only?

In many German clubs they write down your ID data on paper, a major reason many mongers stay at home for now.......I had my test on my phone, so Sharks manager checked it and my ID, same than at Samya. They only checked my test at Oase. For sure, clubs are not crowded and business seem slow for most of girls. But papy is still at Sharks. At Sharks, desk also ask to write your data: name, address, mail, phone, no problem for me when worst in this business for me are some obsessed jealous of my followers.

HammerTime96
07-03-21, 12:32
Vax status would be irrelevant.Vax status *IS* irrelevant because it does not prevent transmission.

That's why it's not a real vaccine, duh! I'm surprised that took you so long to figure out, but I guess this goes waaayyyy above the pay grade of a CCP troll who claims to be a 'murse. ' LOL!

Jimmy Fiddle
07-03-21, 13:08
So I returned to Sharks last Thursday. Check in was straightforward and completed before I got to reception where I was met by a very cheerful Lisa to whom I paid the entry fee. The bar staff were also extremely friendly. I was actually made feel welcome as a guest. Well, what's going on here?

Already from noon there were quite a lot of three-legged friends. The women at this time were thin on the ground as is not unusual at this time on Thursday. Practically non-existent. There were significantly more men than women. It seemed to be the most unfavorable ratio between 12 noon and 2 pm and from around 6 to 7 pm During the afternoon there were quite a few ladies free. You could have hooked up with one if you weren't determined to find a particular lady. It was reasonably busy until evening (more crowded than on a normal Thursday before Corona). But then it got really full.

Line-Up: In general, I found the line-up to be very weak for Shark's standards. Some total optical failures, 2-3 optical crackers that looked "expensive" from afar and very, very much mediocrity in the room. There weren't many pretty ladies with a completely normal appearance.

Price level: I'm sorry to say that the time of 60 minutes for Eur100 (standard club service) is not currently to be had at Sharks. The price range for an hour of good fun was up to Eur250. Eur200 were even requested by a lady I had roomed with occasionally in pre-Corona times and who knows that I am a regular guest. I'm far away from the visiting frequency of some others, but I have been to Sharks about 30 times in 2019. I'm not just wellness-goer, but always make at least 1-2 rooms, sometimes longer than just 1 hour each time. The ladies watch things like that very closely.

There seemed to be an extra charge of Eur50 for this or Eur50 for that on top of the basic inflated price. In short, every lady does what she wants. Understandable with the rush of customers, there is a noticeable gold rush atmosphere among the girls. Currently, the 60 min for Eur100 fucker is at least as unpopular and uninteresting as the 30 min for Eur50 fucker used to be before Corona.

Of course, it could be different for regular guests of individual girls. I will find out as soon as my favourites ladies are back. There are one or two ladies in the line-up who actually still offers a complete service for Eur100 per hour, as in the past. But I didn't talk with any of them on the day.

I saw Aliya (RO, 29 years old, great body with the hottest tits ever) in the afternoon. It was clear to me that my resolve could not hold out against the proportions of her tits with the nipples so absolutely perfect.

She normally sits at the front of the bar towards the entrance. And comes from GT in Vienna. I'm in love with her shape and proportions. Or to put it another way; I have to get to her tits. After a short chat and price query (by the way, she likes the new price model in Sharks) she requested Eur100 for 30 min with her in one of the new rooms downstairs. As expected, the experience was average and not worth Eur100. But I didn't care because I got to play with her tits for almost the entire time, sucked the nipples and enjoyed the sight while I was banging them in missionary. Why change position? I might just lose sight of her tits. Even her somewhat monotonous and artificial moaning didn't bother me. But I had to do her. For my peace of mind.

Later and in order to calm my guilty conscience for paying over the odds, I wanted to get normal pricing from one of the pre-corona regulars. My choice fell on Hillary. I don't know her well, but I had 1-2 rooms with her before the pandemic-induced club break. Because back then I always paid Eur100 for an hour, I did not check her prices. A mistake, as it turned out in the room. Because she offered an hour for Eur150. But because some room time had already passed and because to some degree it was my fault that I didn't check, I gave her the Eur150 for an admittedly nice 1 h room.

Conclusion: Too many men, too expensive, price increases. I won't go back to Sharks until one or more of my regular ladies are back. And if they request fantasy prices, I'll take a Sharks break and go to NRW instead.

The Sharks don't need me. However, I definitely don't need Sharks with the current prices either.

Jimmy.

Smoke Light
07-03-21, 13:26
Depends a little, but the ones booked via Chayns app are free for all. Via Testbuchen dot de sometimes free, sometimes 20 euro for foreigners. Since an Antigen test normally (commercially) costs 40-60 euro overhere, it is not that bad.Thanks, your info much appreciated, especially the app. I am going to need it end of this month and August in NRW.

DrPoon
07-03-21, 13:50
Maybe some hobbyists should set up a testing center and then rake in the cash to use for the clubs.

I was recently in Germany for work and I observed quite a few of those "Schnelltest" places, usually in a tent on parking lots near a pharmacy (DM) or a big shop. Almost all of them are completely empty and you see staff loitering around looking totally bored. It appeared to me that most Germans do not go along with this madness, and I fully agree! Let all the businesses that happily participate in this corrupt fascist madness go bankrupt! Screw them!

There recently was a big scandal in Germany about hundreds of millions of Euros being wasted on those tests. Many scam artists setting up tents on parking lots, billing hundreds of tests per day to the government, while in reality almost nobody was there that day. The 'certification' of those test places is a joke, almost no training is required for the staff, and it's another perfect example of how the once thorough and precise Germany has evolved into a complete corrupt Banana Republic.

From Sueddeutsche Zeitung: https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/corona-tests-spahn-1.5316946.

Tagesschau news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAiW9NZ8Ls.

Just like the rest of this PLANDEMIC, it's a complete farce and a paradise for scam artists and Big Pharma companies peddling 'tests' and 'vaccines' with an Emergency Use Authorisation.

McAdonis
07-03-21, 18:10
Others have said the opposite if vax was completed 15 days prior.

But logically ask yourself, why even bother mentioning vax or previous infection status on the website if all guests still need to also have a negative test? Vax status would be irrelevant.General guidance is GGG, Geimpft, genesen oder getestet, vaccinated, recovered, tested. For vaccine, the last shot had to be at least 14-15 days ago. Recovery had to be within last six months. Negative test can only be two days old. Ultimately you should ask the club and double check prior to your trip, because all this could change. More accurate than what you will read here.

Mursenary
07-03-21, 18:18
Is there somebody on this forum who entered in a German club without showing or making on site test? Just with vaccine. When I see how they check test and ID. No test for Switzerland or NL.Yes, two vaxxed posters a few posts down have visited Samya, no tests needed. They can speak up and contribute against the misinformation if they see fit.

Maxime
07-03-21, 19:14
Price level: I'm sorry to say that the time of 60 minutes for Eur100 (standard club service) is not currently to be had at Sharks. The price range for an hour of good fun was up to Eur250. Eur200 were even requested by a lady I had roomed with occasionally in pre-Corona times and who knows that I am a regular guest. I'm far away from the visiting frequency of some others, but I have been to Sharks about 30 times in 2019. I'm not just wellness-goer, but always make at least 1-2 rooms, sometimes longer than just 1 hour each time. The ladies watch things like that very closely.

Conclusion: Too many men, too expensive, price increases. I won't go back to Sharks until one or more of my regular ladies are back. And if they request fantasy prices, I'll take a Sharks break and go to NRW instead.

The Sharks don't need me. However, I definitely don't need Sharks with the current prices either.

Jimmy.Thanks for the review Jimmy. So the Sharks even got more sharky then many of them were before Corona. Let's see what other clubs / girls in the area do, if they all do the same, Hessen can be ignored from now on and back to good old NRW (or maybe BW) or go to CH for same prices but better lineup imho.

SharksHunter
07-03-21, 19:40
So I returned to Sharks last Thursday. Check in was straightforward and completed before I got to reception where I was met by a very cheerful Lisa to whom I paid the entry fee. The bar staff were also extremely friendly. I was actually made feel welcome as a guest. Well, what's going on here?

Already from noon there were quite a lot of three-legged friends. The women at this time were thin on the ground as is not unusual at this time on Thursday. Practically non-existent. There were significantly more men than women. It seemed to be the most unfavorable ratio between 12 noon and 2 pm and from around 6 to 7 pm During the afternoon there were quite a few ladies free. You could have hooked up with one if you weren't determined to find a particular lady. It was reasonably busy until evening (more crowded than on a normal Thursday before Corona). But then it got really full.

Line-Up: In general, I found the line-up to be very weak for Shark's standards. Some total optical failures, 2-3 optical crackers that looked "expensive" from afar and very, very much mediocrity in the room. There weren't many pretty ladies with a completely normal appearance.

Price level: I'm sorry to say that the time of 60 minutes for Eur100 (standard club service) is not currently to be had at Sharks. The price range for an hour of good fun was up to Eur250. Eur200 were even requested by a lady I had roomed with occasionally in pre-Corona times and who knows that I am a regular guest. I'm far away from the visiting frequency of some others, but I have been to Sharks about 30 times in 2019. I'm not just wellness-goer, but always make at least 1-2 rooms, sometimes longer than just 1 hour each time. The ladies watch things like that very closely...Thanks for your report Jimmy!

Curious how many girls total on the lineup?

2-3 stunners 9-10's?

5-10 average 7-8's?

10-20 mediocre 6's.

10-20 below average 5's?

Heading to Frankfurt Monday will be staying at Sharks and probably venture to Oase to see a mixed lineup.

SharksHunter
07-03-21, 20:22
New Lineup: 50-70 girls (More coming everyday).

1. Ivette.

2. Melissa redhead.

3. Amira.

4. Jessica.

5. Cosmina.

6. Nadia.

7. Stella (D).

8. Audrey (D).

9. Brenda.

10. Lina (ROM).

11. Ariella (BUL).

12. Michelle (BUL).

13. Bonita (PHI).

14. Nico (ROM).

15. Jenny 28, Bulgaria, AAA breast.

16. Esther.

17. Melina.

18. Denisa.

19. Esra.

20. Vanessa.

21. Chanel or chantal from Hungary.

22. Rafaella.

23. Cosmina.

24. Cleo.

25. Lena dark hailed ROM, often sits on or near the pole dance stage.

26. Alia / Aliah (RO, 29 years old).

27. Hillary.

28. LUCY, a bleached blonde lady from Czech Republic, often near the waterfall.

29. Filipino lady MARILYN.

30. Naomi.

31. Helen (24) from Nigeria. Slim, well proportioned, half-length, black hair.

32. Stella.

33. Audrey.

Old LineUp Sharks Saturday, March 14th, 2020.

Alina.

Anastasia.

Anca.

Ariana.

Beatrice.

Bella.

Carla.

Cassandra.

Chanel.

Cheyenne.

Conny.

Deborah.

Dilek.

Donna.

Emma.

Esra.

Esther.

Franceska.

Georgiana.

Greta.

Helen.

Ica.

Inka.

Iona.

Jasmin.

Joy.

July.

Kaira.

Katrin.

Lara.

Leana.

Lisa.

Lori.

Marina.

Melanie.

Melody.

Miriam.

Nora.

Roxy.

Sabrina.

Sally.

Scarlett.

Selina.

Sidonia.

Sorina.

Tila.

Vicky.

Viorica.

Zeynep.

Zoe.

Mursenary
07-04-21, 02:06
Vax status *IS* irrelevant because it does not prevent transmission.

That's why it's not a real vaccine, duh! I'm surprised that took you so long to figure out, but I guess this goes waaayyyy above the pay grade of a CCP troll who claims to be a 'murse. ' LOL!You're right. Vax does not prevent transmission. It does reduce the time for which you are infectious and thus reduces transmission / reproduction rate. Good catch!

Nieimleben1234
07-04-21, 07:55
Thanks for your report Jimmy!

2-3 stunners 9-10's?

5-10 average 7-8's?

10-20 mediocre 6's.

10-20 below average 5's?

Heading to Frankfurt Monday will be staying at Sharks and probably venture to Oase to see a mixed lineup.Whoever this "Jimmy" is: he won't be able to answer your questions as he has not been there. This is 1:1 my report which I wrote for the German speaking board "lustscout". He only translated it from German to English.

Greeting from the original writer of this report.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sirioja
07-04-21, 14:06

1. Ivette.

2. Melissa redhead.

3. Amira.

4. Jessica.

5. Cosmina..No Melissa, nor Brenda, nor both Cosmina seen on Thursday. Many new girls with new look.

Turgid
07-04-21, 16:02

1. Ivette.

2. Melissa redhead.

3. Amira.

4. Jessica.

5. Cosmina.

6. Nadia.

7. Stella (D).

8. Audrey (D).

9. Brenda.

10. Lina (ROM).

11. Ariella (BUL).

12. Michelle (BUL).

13. Bonita (PHI).

14. Nico (ROM).

15. Jenny 28, Bulgaria, AAA breast.

16. Esther.

17. Melina.

18. Denisa.

19. Esra.

20. Vanessa.

21. Chanel or chantal from Hungary.

22. Rafaella.

23. Cosmina.

24. Cleo.

25. Lena dark hailed ROM, often sits on or near the pole dance stage.

26. Alia / Aliah (RO, 29 years old).

27. Hillary.

28. LUCY, a bleached blonde lady from Czech Republic, often near the waterfall.

29. Filipino lady MARILYN.

30. Naomi.

31. Helen (24) from Nigeria. Slim, well proportioned, half-length, black hair.

32. Stella.

33. Audrey.

Old LineUp Sharks Saturday, March 14th, 2020.

Alina.

Anastasia.

Anca.

Ariana.

Beatrice.

Bella.

Carla.

Cassandra.

Chanel.

Cheyenne.

Conny.

Deborah.

Dilek.

Donna.

Emma.

Esra.

Esther.

Franceska.

Georgiana.

Greta.

Helen.

Ica.

Inka.

Iona.

Jasmin.

Joy.

July.

Kaira.

Katrin.

Lara.

Leana.

Lisa.

Lori.

Marina.

Melanie.

Melody.

Miriam.

Nora.

Roxy.

Sabrina.

Sally.

Scarlett.

Selina.

Sidonia.

Sorina.

Tila.

Vicky.

Viorica.

Zeynep.

Zoe.Man, you remind me of the great Syrigges who used to be on this forum many years ago. Good to see so many familiar names.

Albert Bundy
07-04-21, 16:20
Man, you remind me of the great Syrigges who used to be on this forum many years ago. Good to see so many familiar names.I like many have heard of the great Syrigges it really seems like the greats have all stopped posting but maybe after the pandemic ends and the guys who actually go to the clubs return to Germany we will see guys of his caliber return and post again.

1. Ivette.

2. Melissa redhead.

3. Amira.

4. Jessica...Thanks for the LU, seems we haven't lost all the Sharks, several of these ladies I know and am pleased I can now repeat with them.

McAdonis
07-04-21, 17:37
So the Sharks even got more sharky then many of them were before Corona. Let's see what other clubs / girls in the area do, if they all do the same, Hessen can be ignored from now on and back to good old NRW (or maybe BW) or go to CH for same prices but better lineup imho.I wish more mongers adopted your mindset. Locals who live close to Darmstadt will continue to visit due to convenience. Driving two hours to save some money or hunt for new beauties is not something many mongers are willing or able to do. Frankfurt is still the hub airport of Germany, so while business and touristic travel levels are still low, many men might still attend Sharks due to this convenience factor. Casual mongers who do not read forums and are unaware of the new 100 EUR 30 min, 150 EUR 60 min pricing will continue to visit. These types of visitors make more sense to me.

I do know some Paris-based "seasoned" mongers who are planning three-day trips in the coming weeks, with full knowledge of the new pricing. This is more frustrating to hear. Because Paris is equidistant from NRW and Frankfurt. If I lived in Paris, personally I would wait it out and visit NRW exclusively for the next six months. Mix in Austria or Spain or even Switzerland, with the hope that Frankfurt pricing returns to "normal". If after six months, pricing remains inflated, then and only then would I accept it and work Frankfurt visits back into the rotation.

I haven't spoken more closely with them. I assume they believe their regulars might give them the grandfathered, legacy pricing. If that is the case, I hope they stay faithful to those regulars. Or the WGs might using the new pricing as leverage to get the mongers to agree to longer rooms. For instance, they can continue to get 100 EUR per 60 min pricing if and only if they agree to 3 hour bookings. The latter arrangement would be more of a compromise where both parties might feel like they came away a winner.

Sirioja
07-04-21, 19:30
I like many have heard of the great Syrigges it really seems like the greats have all stopped posting but maybe after the pandemic ends and the guys who actually go to the clubs return to Germany we will see guys of his caliber return and post again.

Thanks for the LU, seems we haven't lost all the Sharks, several of these ladies I know and am pleased I can now repeat with them.If you mean Sziggies, he seemed to return home and post in Thailand.

Sirioja
07-04-21, 19:48
Yes, two vaxxed posters a few posts down have visited Samya, no tests needed. They can speak up and contribute against the misinformation if they see fit.Read on Samya thread those who really visit, asked for a less than 48 hours negative test. What I heard on my whole visit, often staying in entry close to desk to escape bad DJ music. Better music on late night yesterday at Globe, 60's /70's blues / rock music, really good surprise.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-04-21, 21:28
Man, you remind me of the great Syrigges who used to be on this forum many years ago. Good to see so many familiar names.It's actually Syzygies.

Sirioja
07-04-21, 22:53
Whoever this "Jimmy" is: he won't be able to answer your questions as he has not been there. This is 1:1 my report which I wrote for the German speaking board "lustscout". He only translated it from German to English.

Greeting from the original writer of this report.Many fakers, some with several profiles, in this business. Unfortunately for me, didn't see any impressive look on 1 July and same at Oase. Not at Oase, but saw many really not pretty and some really fat at Sharks, so far below Megan or Karina or Florentina or Tamara on June 2018 . Really wish castings will improve, when didn't even speak with any girl about room. Saw many guys not running for looks. Time will say for level and Globe rates for supermodels, king Globe where I needed 9 hours to find a good girl on Saturday which is best casting day. Maybe too picky, but I need to dream.

TankTank123
07-05-21, 01:09
I like many have heard of the great Syrigges it really seems like the greats have all stopped posting but maybe after the pandemic ends and the guys who actually go to the clubs return to Germany we will see guys of his caliber return and post again.Syzygies had already left Germany some years before Covid started when his posting to Germany ended. He then continued to be active in the Bangkok thread for some years before Covid struck Thailand. Maybe he is now back in the Australian covid prison.
I had found his 'starred' recommendations very helpful as his taste for slim girls coincided with mine.

TankTank123
07-05-21, 01:21
Sharkshunter,

Thanks for the line up.

Is the Cosmina the 2019 or the original (Evita's companion) one? Or were both there - as there were 2 Cosminas (#5 and #23) in your list?

Lanthano
07-05-21, 02:07
Thanks for the review Jimmy. So the Sharks even got more sharky then many of them were before Corona. Let's see what other clubs / girls in the area do, if they all do the same, Hessen can be ignored from now on and back to good old NRW (or maybe BW) or go to CH for same prices but better lineup imho.Perhaps it's best not to thank users that rip off reports from the German forums. For all I know he's sitting in Atlanta, Georgia somewhere and hasn't set foot in Germany for years.

"Jimmy Fiddle's" post (#24703) is an exact copy paste, and google translate of the report here on the German forums:

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=192453

Really pathetic.

Lanthano
07-05-21, 02:08
Thanks for your report Jimmy!

2-3 stunners 9-10's?

5-10 average 7-8's?

10-20 mediocre 6's.

10-20 below average 5's?

Heading to Frankfurt Monday will be staying at Sharks and probably venture to Oase to see a mixed lineup.This user most likely wasn't there.

MoneySign
07-05-21, 03:34
Perhaps it's best not to thank users that rip off reports from the German forums. For all I know he's sitting in Atlanta, Georgia somewhere and hasn't set foot in Germany for years.

"Jimmy Fiddle's" post (#24703) is an exact copy paste, and google translate of the report here on the German forums:

Really pathetic.I clicked on that link on my laptop and didn't see where it was plagiarized. Is that the right link (lustscout)? Just wondering. I'm curious how you know he's in Atlanta, Georgia. I agree it'd be pathetic if it turns out to be plagiarizing.

Mursenary
07-05-21, 05:13
Read on Samya thread those who really visit, asked for a less than 48 hours negative test. What I heard on my whole visit, often staying in entry close to desk to escape bad DJ music. Better music on late night yesterday at Globe, 60's /70's blues / rock music, really good surprise.Talk to your former French forum rival who posted here or our common Lucifer GT friend.

Mursenary
07-05-21, 05:20
Perhaps it's best not to thank users that rip off reports from the German forums. For all I know he's sitting in Atlanta, Georgia somewhere and hasn't set foot in Germany for years.

Really pathetic.Well, a real report from a true ATLien will be coming up soon!

Sirioja
07-05-21, 06:30
Sharkshunter,

Thanks for the line up.

Is the Cosmina the 2019 or the original (Evita's companion) one? Or were both there - as there were 2 Cosminas (#5 and #23) in your list?I think to remember last Cosmina with fishnet stockings moved to Finca before covid, as Bibi? No both Cosmina, Evita, not even Melissa seen. New looks on new standard, not for me. Like locals, can visit Sharks to eat, wellness, relax, for only 50 for entry, and not the end of the world if no pretty girl for 100/60 , when less than 10% Globe looks worth 130 €/30 mn for me and Sharks looks seen are far below.

Lanthano
07-05-21, 08:02
I clicked on that link on my laptop and didn't see where it was plagiarized. Is that the right link (lustscout)? Just wondering. I'm curious how you know he's in Atlanta, Georgia. I agree it'd be pathetic if it turns out to be plagiarizing.Its exactly the same, word for word. Just translated, probably via google.

Turgid
07-05-21, 15:40
It's actually Syzygies.Thanks for the correction. He posted during the Golden age of FKKs when he used to give an almost daily account of the girls who were available at FKKs. He subsequently moved to Thailand. He stopped posting when covid struck in March 2020 and Sirioja has since overtaken him in most posts on ISG.

Senex
07-05-21, 16:22
I am planning a trip (July 16th and 17th) and would be very much interested in Ruby.

Does anybody know here or even better has any ideal where she is right now?

1. Ivette.

2. Melissa redhead.

3. Amira..

Canary
07-05-21, 17:26
I am planning a trip (July 16th and 17th) and would be very much interested in Ruby.

Does anybody know here or even better has any ideal where she is right now?Too add to this post I would appreciate any info on line ups at Sharks in the coming weeks as well as the current much discussed service levels & new pricing policies of the girls.

I am planning my first trip since lockdown early next month & the reports in the following few short weeks could have an influence as to whether I visit Sharks or venture to another Club.

Sirioja
07-05-21, 22:04
Talk to your former French forum rival who posted here or our common Lucifer GT friend.I don't know your ghosts, but I heard on my visit and read exactly same than my experience by another who at least visited and wrote on Samya thread. A bit same than your French bald friend here writing about Samya without visiting, just fake. I answered you for early October before snow, to climb up to legendary Verbier. Ch, when Zoncolan is too far to drive for you, but I will be around mid August, for my holidays. Made driving runs very often up to Verbier, but never bicycle climbed. But I m sure much more difficult than Koln forrest. Good example is one of the best VTT racer, aiming Tokyo gold medal, but on only small mountains, not my highest ranked legends, not even Verbier, he exploded far behind, despite his yellow suit, not even going on next day. Not same sport, only marathon can compete with bicycle climbing when your heart will be in full charge for hours.

Mechelen
07-06-21, 10:36
Now entry at Sharks is 65 Euro on Friday and Saturday. The other days 50 Euro.

Rocky V
07-06-21, 15:13

Does anybody know here or even better has any ideal where she is right now?She used to escort in Darmstadt under the name of Anja, but her ad seems to have been deleted from ladies. De. So she may be back at Sharks now.

DaWong949
07-06-21, 18:32
Gentleman,

Do I need test at entrance if I have fully vaccinated?

It used to be a train directly from Frankfurt HBF to Darmsdadt north every two hrs. Is it still valid? I could not find that route anymore from RMV site.

Thanks.

Sirioja
07-06-21, 20:07
Yeah, you do. And as the German slogan states, G, G, G. Tested, recovered, or vaccinated. Verified by all boots on the ground except for your claims. Germany later this month and anywhere in Europe in late early October. Just pick. I can travel anywhere.Up to Verbier in Wallis Switzerland on early October before snow risk and ask all your ghosts to come to support you. 2 hours from Cleo, 3 hours from Globe. I read for GGG, but not what I heard from Samya desk, when at least I really visited, not only hearing in corridors.

Samplerr
07-06-21, 22:08
Discussed thoroughly in this thread. Every source except Siri says just vax. Use that info how you see fit.Exactly. Prominent posters on some German forums have confirmed the 3 G policy at Sharks.

As per the 3rd last bullet point of the Hessen regulations, vaccinated and recovered people are freed from any testing obligation. https://www.hessen.de/sites/default/files/media/corona-regeln_in_hessen250621_final.pdf.

AmSexyBoy
07-07-21, 00:06
One of The VIP members from Lustscout, "DownToBuck", posted by far the most informative and detailed lineup info. Please go to website to view it.

https://www.lustscout.to/forum/showthread.php?tid=82631&pid=1084374#pid1084374.

According to the post, even if it was Monday, there were about 50 WGs including some 20 new girls. Some pre-pandemic famous Sharks girls have come back.

TankTank123
07-07-21, 00:57
It used to be a train directly from Frankfurt HBF to Darmsdadt north every two hrs. Is it still valid? I could not find that route anymore from RMV site.When I checked yesterday, it seems to be still available. Maybe VIA trains do not list on RMV site?

ShinyCrazy
07-07-21, 04:30
When I checked yesterday, it seems to be still available. Maybe VIA trains do not list on RMV site?As an alternative, you can take a cheap fast bus from Frankfurt airport directly to Darmstadt.

Take "Airliner" bus from airport direct to Darmstadt.

PDF of the schedule:

https://www.heagmobibus.de/sites/default/files/media/Airliner_Faltblatt_2019.pdf

Costs 11 E.

Bus Stops: T1:14, T2 Hall E, exit 8.

This is my info from a pre-COVID trip. Not certain it is still available.

Sirioja
07-07-21, 05:44
Now entry at Sharks is 65 Euro on Friday and Saturday. The other days 50 Euro.Really wish casting will really improve compare to 1 July, for entry increased to 65 on 2 best casting days, Friday and Saturday used to be. 150/30 or 200/250/60 are rates for elegant supermodels who are lovely super GFE for love in bed. When nearly had my first real wow since reopening, at Globe for 130 €, wait to find same level if same rate.

Senex
07-07-21, 06:10

Does anybody know here or even better has any ideal where she is right now?

1. Ivette.

2. Melissa redhead.

3. Amira.

4. Jessica.

5. Cosmina.

6. Nadia.

7. Stella (D)..

Thampi62
07-07-21, 06:15
As an alternative, you can take a cheap fast bus from Frankfurt airport directly to Darmstadt.

PDF of the schedule:

https://www.heagmobibus.de/sites/default/files/media/Airliner_Faltblatt_2019.pdf

Costs 11 E.

This is my info from a pre-COVID trip. Not certain it is still available.Der Airliner yellow double decker bus.

In Terminal 1 Arrival area B, Gate 3 and stop 14.

T2 as mentioned by Shiny Hall E exit 8 outside the the arrival area D&E.

Every 30 minutes the buses come.

Stops in Damstadt Hbfmain, Darmstadt Luisenplatz convention centre.

Enjoy.

As said it is a precovid schedule. Please check the present situation.

DaWong949
07-07-21, 17:21
When I checked yesterday, it seems to be still available. Maybe VIA trains do not list on RMV site?Where can I check the schedule? Besides RMV?

Thanks.

DaWong949
07-07-21, 17:22
As an alternative, you can take a cheap fast bus from Frankfurt airport directly to Darmstadt.

PDF of the schedule:

Costs 11 E.

This is my info from a pre-COVID trip. Not certain it is still available.I am not coming directly from Airport.Coming from Frankfurt HBF instead.

Thanks.

Samplerr
07-07-21, 18:05
Where can I check the schedule? Besides RMV?

Thanks.https://www.bahn.com/en#slc.

Sirioja
07-07-21, 19:21
Okay! No ghosts, only me. Unless they want to come video. Now just a hard date and a wager. I propose 4th October. Entry and 1 hour room at Sharks.

No corridor, needed. Live humans who visited Samya say differently. Called Sharks directly, they say differently. Websites say differently. G,G,G Geimpft, genesen oder getestet. Key word is "oder," as in English "or," French "ou alors. " Vaccine, Recovery, OR test.

Funny how so many questions can be answered by just picking up the telephone can calling the clubs directly.On Saturday 2 or 9 October, because can't plan job for October. Ask from Zurich to come to make his strava. If not raining, I should be topless. I was asked for negative test and they checked on my phone and also my ID when I really visited Samya, Sharks and Oase. No test asked in Switzerland.