PDA

View Full Version : Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Morton219
12-27-19, 09:20
If someone wants to stay in D7, I recommend Massage Lux. T's quite new and very clean. The girls here are fairly pretty and have many kinds of service. Its address is 152 Nguyen Thi Thap D7.

TantricGuy
01-04-20, 08:18
I just rode like 30 mins slowly across a huge stretch of ql50 but I didn't find anything. Its like 2 pm now. Am I here at the wrong time? I'm looking for caphe oms that does BJ. Got to try BJ with coffee. Anyone in Saigon that wants to go around looking for value for money fun please hmu. Looking for buddies to explore around. I can speak basic Vietnamese; enough to get around.If you are still in Saigon, I would gladly explore with you.

BinhThanh
01-04-20, 22:59
If you are still in Saigon, I would gladly explore with you.Yes, you are early. It is very apparent which places do it, because you will see the girl (s) sitting closer to the road, after its dark, probably deep in her phone. If you look into the "hut" you will see a separator and some place where you can sit / lie down / or a coffee shop that is very dark and has a few stools.

Mushuu09
01-08-20, 23:01
Yes, you are early. It is very apparent which places do it, because you will see the girl (s) sitting closer to the road, after its dark, probably deep in her phone. If you look into the "hut" you will see a separator and some place where you can sit / lie down / or a coffee shop that is very dark and has a few stools.If you are around in the fall this year we can ride together. I heard of these infamous places in Hanoi but when I got there. They all moved on and I walked the lonely dark street looking for that red latern. Any addresses to share? Or just keep looking out for those palm trees?

EatALotOpus
02-25-20, 14:17
Went to have my ears cleaned at Hot Toc HOAI 42 on VTS outstanding job on the cleaning by a late 30's early 40's lady. Since I was there and was overdue for a haircut I decided to get one. The barber did a meh job and at the end ask me if I wanted a shampoo. I did not know how to take that as I asked him to cut my hair to near bald. However since I have not seen the name of this hot toc mentioned here I decided to get a shampoo as well. Same girl. She took her time to shampoo my head and a great head massage with it. For the life of me I don't know the connection on massaging my head all the way down to my man boobs. NO protest here. Soon an English speaking mama comes in and asked if I wanted as Maxca. Asked how much, price VND 120.000. Yes. The price is correct. Not having time to do so I declined and promised to come back.

I think Extras can be had given the way some were dressed and the slight urgency on offering maxca. I will take one for the team and go back next week. Stand by for the next report.

Jools2402
02-27-20, 02:18
Went to have my ears cleaned at Hot Toc HOAI 42 on VTS outstanding job on the cleaning by a late 30's early 40's lady. Since I was there and was overdue for a haircut I decided to get one. The barber did a meh job and at the end ask me if I wanted a shampoo. I did not know how to take that as I asked him to cut my hair to near bald. However since I have not seen the name of this hot toc mentioned here I decided to get a shampoo as well. Same girl. She took her time to shampoo my head and a great head massage with it. For the life of me I don't know the connection on massaging my head all the way down to my man boobs. NO protest here. Soon an English speaking mama comes in and asked if I wanted as Maxca. Asked how much, price VND 120.000. Yes. The price is correct. Not having time to do so I declined and promised to come back.

I think Extras can be had given the way some were dressed and the slight urgency on offering maxca. I will take one for the team and go back next week. Stand by for the next report.Hello my friend,

Can you elaborate on the location VTS? Is this HCMC?

NiteWalker
02-27-20, 04:12

I think Extras can be had given the way some were dressed and the slight urgency on offering maxca. I will take one for the team and go back next week. Stand by for the next report.Hi bro,

I am travelling from India this week. Is Hanoi safe for travel? How is it with coronavirus?

ExplorerII
02-28-20, 07:59
Hello my friend,

Can you elaborate on the location VTS? Is this HCMC?Yes he means Vo Thị Sau in HCMC. Not far from NPK. I rode past the other night. Some nice looking girls in there but didn't seem that inviting. I will check it out. What is Maxca?

EatALotOpus
02-28-20, 13:04
Hi bro,

I am travelling from India this week. Is Hanoi safe for travel? How is it with coronavirus?Sorry I cannot answer your question. I'm in Saigon. Have not gone to Hanoi yet, but I won't hesitate to do so. People here are aware, Most use masks and there's antiseptic liquid at the hotels and some business. Common Hygiene sense should be applied. Personally I have no skin contact with anyone I don't know real well, wash my hands thoroughly and take showers often. The only crowded places I go are the restaurants.

Good luck.

EatALotOpus
02-28-20, 13:08
Hello my friend,

Can you elaborate on the location VTS? Is this HCMC?VTS= Vo Thi Sau Street.

Geneva Guy
02-29-20, 11:08
Hi bro,

I am travelling from India this week. Is Hanoi safe for travel? How is it with coronavirus?I get regular updates from medical people in Hanoi and Haiphong no problem with covid19 yet. The Vn govt isolated a village of 10,000 somewhat near hanoi. But no other reports yet.

GG.

Jools2402
02-29-20, 15:41
VTS= Vo Thi Sau Street.Thanks much appreciated.

Amanut
03-01-20, 02:34
Geneva Guy knows what is going on there. He has a good handle on things. I was scheduled to come back to Vietnam for a month in late February to late March but put put my plans on hold due to the virus. Most of the ladies I have kept in contact with seem to be very concerned about it and several have asked me if I can send them masks from here. Maybe once the schools reopen things will normalize and some of those fears will be dispelled. My reason for delaying my plans was not for fear of the virus, but rather my concerns that boarders will close and I may not be able to get in, or get back home.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willhorton1/2020/02/29/banned-20-minutes-after-departure-asiana-airlines-flight-returns-to-seoul-over-vietnams-coronavirus-fears/#6097e0216ba1

Not getting back home may not be so bad. I can think of things to do to keep myself occupied. Here I sit with Dong in hand and ready to use it.

The upside right now is that prices on EVA Air from western Canada via Taipei to Saigon return have dropped about 15% to less than S1,000 CDN ($750 US). A comfortable reliable airline.

The other upside is no inconsiderate Chinese tourists in Nha Trang and Da Nang yelling at the top of their voices, spitting, fighting, and blowing smoke in your face. And that's the women.

Albert.

Gunners1
03-01-20, 04:19
Greetings.

I just returned from Hcm and I had a great time. Loads of freelancers and freebies on tinder, badoo, vCupid. The paid stuff are on wechat. Though I have to say it's much quieter in bu vein. Loads of empty chairs.

But still for those who want to have fun it's still available.

Common sense prevails. Hand sanitizers are always good to carry around. And yes I did buy a box of 100 face masks and I distributed them to many of the girls. I also picked a super hot one from one of the malls and had a great time with her.

Enjoy. Yes do stay safe.

G.

Geneva Guy knows what is going on there. He has a good handle on things. I was scheduled to come back to Vietnam for a month in late February to late March but put put my plans on hold due to the virus. Most of the ladies I have kept in contact with seem to be very concerned about it and several have asked me if I can send them masks from here. Maybe once the schools reopen things will normalize and some of those fears will be dispelled. My reason for delaying my plans was not for fear of the virus, but rather my concerns that boarders will close and I may not be able to get in, or get back home.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willhorton1/2020/02/29/banned-20-minutes-after-departure-asiana-airlines-flight-returns-to-seoul-over-vietnams-coronavirus-fears/#6097e0216ba1

Not getting back home may not be so bad. I can think of things to do to keep myself occupied. Here I sit with Dong in hand and ready to use it.

The upside right now is that prices on EVA Air from western Canada via Taipei to Saigon return have dropped about 15% to less than S1,000 CDN ($750 US). A comfortable reliable airline.

The other upside is no inconsiderate Chinese tourists in Nha Trang and Da Nang yelling at the top of their voices, spitting, fighting, and blowing smoke in your face. And that's the women.

Albert.

EatALotOpus
03-04-20, 14:02
As promised, I took one for the team and went back to Hoai 42.

They opened the door and I tried to find the one that cleaned my ears on the prior visit. Did not see her. Tried to explain with the google app and no dice. Finally took the one that opened the door. Early to mid thirties nothing to write home about. All of them were at best late twenties early thirties up to forties.

She did good job on cleaning the right ear and half way to the left asked me if I wanted shampoo. I said no. After about 10 secs she asked if I wanted massage. I asked her if she "massage baby" and she strarted laughing saying "Yes".

Ear cleaning finished and upstairs we go. Asked for 400 k for a HJ, settled for 200 k.

She did good strong back massage nothing on the legs then the flip. Started licking my nipple and one hand pumping. I tried to reach between the leg and encountered some resistance but got outside the door no problem. Thin panties not skin feel =problem. I asked and was told "Little Red" That killed the mood.

She felt the love slipping out of her hand and tried to compensate with full exposure of size be breasts. Again no dice. After a while I stopped her and dressed up. Asked her if she boom boom and she said how much. So FS can be had.

Damages ears +massage+half HJ 390 k.

Name didn't ask.

No number either.

WIR, Yes for ear cleaning.

Hmonger Games
03-27-20, 23:19
If you're not able to find what you like on the streets, I found the following apps helpful in the following order:

- Line (People Nearby).

- WeChat (People Nearby).

- Tinder (a little more work).

Goferring
04-08-20, 23:05
I think Extras can be had given the way some were dressed and the slight urgency on offering maxca. I will take one for the team and go back next week. Stand by for the next report.What is maxca?

Morton219
04-10-20, 13:36
What is maxca?Mamasan probably asked if he wants a massage, which is mat xa in Vietnamese.

Rambo95
04-10-20, 18:47
Sorry I cannot answer your question. I'm in Saigon. Have not gone to Hanoi yet, but I won't hesitate to do so. People here are aware, Most use masks and there's antiseptic liquid at the hotels and some business. Common Hygiene sense should be applied. Personally I have no skin contact with anyone I don't know real well, wash my hands thoroughly and take showers often. The only crowded places I go are the restaurants.

Good luck.Found these 3 videos of Hanoi please give some input about this place is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSIlnu_NIM&list=PL3fflZDqTSViqBnNeYkKbrSzfbqPq7gHP&index=4&t=80s

https://youtu.be/hdSIlnu_NIM?t=77

https://youtu.be/xR-jXK9_Y58?t=58

HuskyOne
04-19-20, 11:50
It's not Hanoi. It's an area south of Hai Phong called Do Son. There's plenty of posts about that area in this forum already.

I've been, once. Not as easy as you might think having fun there if you don't speak a reasonable amount of Vietnamese.

If you don't, just trying to use Google translate at high speed on your phone, probably won't be enough, but maybe you'll get lucky.

However, it won't be for a long time yet anyway, as nearly everywhere there is temporarily closed due to COVID-19.

Found these 3 videos of Hanoi please give some input about this place is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdSIlnu_NIM&list=PL3fflZDqTSViqBnNeYkKbrSzfbqPq7gHP&index=4&t=80s

https://youtu.be/hdSIlnu_NIM?t=77

https://youtu.be/xR-jXK9_Y58?t=58

EatALotOpus
04-21-20, 16:13
What is maxca?Sorry for the late response. It's what Morton219 said.

BTW I had to cut my stay short as everything was closing due to the virus and airlines cutting flights. My airline called me in Saigon to tell me that Taiwain will not allow any transients from midnight March 24th till April 30th. I left March 22nd.

SenkoFan
01-20-21, 12:35
Found a nice spot out in D2 but the girls wanted 400 each for a few BJ and I was exhausted so ended up just sitting and having a chat with them. Two in their 30's and one late 20's with a round behind. Looked like they would have been fun.

Can anyone recommend any discrete places, down an alleyway or something? I'm a bit of a phobe and the private ones make it easier.

Also I'd like recommendations, I'm attracted to older women, where can I get a gob from an every day looking mom?

TantricGuy
01-23-21, 05:22
Found a nice spot out in D2 ...Can you share the name of the establishment or coordinates?

Klmlbt6
07-22-21, 02:36
I know they might not think it's essential, but I need some action! Are any of the BJ places sneaking people in anywhere?

Morton219
08-13-21, 15:39
I know they might not think it's essential, but I need some action! Are any of the BJ places sneaking people in anywhere?They will extend the lockdown until Aug 30, but I guess the hot toc goi dau can't reopen until October.

Morton219
10-01-21, 17:05
I've tried going to a few HTGD this afternoon, but none are open and it doesn't look like they will open anytime soon. Still hard to get some fun

Eequalsmc2
10-15-21, 01:02
I've tried going to a few HTGD this afternoon, but none are open and it doesn't look like they will open anytime soon. Still hard to get some funLast few days been going to my local hottoc and cafe om also got a message from a owner of a hottoc via zalo she has reopened.

Hmonger Games
03-05-22, 09:03
Things seem normal on NPK in HCMC.

Dragonfly22
04-20-22, 04:45
Things seem normal on NPK in HCMC.Are you asking or telling? Was a ghost town my last visit.

Hmonger Games
05-07-22, 07:39
Are you asking or telling? Was a ghost town my last visit.Telling, hence no question mark.

JusRide
05-07-22, 14:54
Just checked it out last night about 7 pm and several if not all were open. Took a Grab car and just pin dropped in the middle of Nguyen Phi Khanh Street. Walked maybe 50 yards down and started seeing the Hot Toc's. The 2nd one the guys sitting outside waved me to go inside. Girls didn't speak English so prepare to use your google translate or your calculator to ask about money.

Choose a girl hiding in the back. She was an 8.0 with enhanced see's with eraser nips. Quick back massage and down to business. She was a BJ pro BB and went to the HJ once she tired. Damages was 500 k.

Walking down the street upon exiting there was probably 6+ Hot Toc's.

AS Vietnam opens up so should these shops.

Nguyen Phi Khanh Hot Tocs in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

This is a list of the hot tocs you'll find on Nguyen Phi Khanh street in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Blowjob bars in Vietnam are setup behind "hot toc goi dau" places, and you'll find many of these dedicated blowjob bars along Nguyen Phi Khanh Street in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh..

Muzungufotsy
05-08-22, 06:16
Just checked it out last night about 7 pm and several if not all were open. Took a Grab car and just pin dropped in the middle of Nguyen Phi Khanh Street. Walked maybe 50 yards down and started seeing the Hot Toc's. The 2nd one the guys sitting outside waved me to go inside. Girls didn't speak English so prepare to use your google translate or your calculator to ask about money.

Choose a girl hiding in the back. She was an 8.0 with enhanced see's with eraser nips. Quick back massage and down to business. She was a BJ pro BB and went to the HJ once she tired. Damages was 500 k.

Walking down the street upon exiting there was probably 6+ Hot Toc's.Price is up. Service is down and this has nothing to do with covid. I never paid more than 300 in NPK and got BBBJCIMTC else it s bad service and I don't pay.

Meo Den
05-09-22, 11:17
Price is up. Service is down and this has nothing to do with covid.Agreed, and how long will it take before the penny drops for many about the correlation?

I've seen it so many times in Vietnam: people paying more and getting poorer service. There are several reasons for this, although it may seem counterintuitive in some other cultures. But consider that tipping used to be considered unAmerican.

Dr. Feelgood said it best:

https://youtu.be/k8ihL7H6Hxg

Hmonger Games
05-11-22, 19:35
Price is up. Service is down and this has nothing to do with covid. I never paid more than 300 in NPK and got BBBJCIMTC else it s bad service and I don't pay.Where are you going for 300, and when's the last time you went?

JusRide
05-15-22, 13:58

Walking down the street upon exiting there was probably 6+ Hot Toc's.NPK visit last night. Started from Highlands Coffee end of the street. Stopped by the first 3 before selecting a girl at the 3rd business. All quoted 400 k, but the caliber of the girls were just average in my opinion. Service was friendlier and I had free access to all of her with my hands. BBBJ until finish.

NoMoneyNoHony
07-14-22, 16:26
Hello guys,

This is my first post. I have been following the forum for a long time. Now it's time to contribute.

I'm on a 3 weeks trip to Vietnam from India. Visited 3 hot tocs this week in NPK.

112 - Around 10 girls were sitting inside. Selected the tallest one. Went upstairs to one of the small cabin. Cabins have curtains at the entrance and are separated by wooden boards. After 5 minutes of BJ, started HJ. Access to boobs and pussy was granted. After 5 more minutes of intermittent BJ and HJ, I indicated that I would like to cum on her face. She agreed. Finished over her face. Handed 400 K.

84- There's a mamasan inside. She called 4-5 older less attractive women outside. After picking one of them, I saw 4-5 younger ones were also sitting inside. Mamasan rushed things up. Cabins here are cleaner but lights are dim. Blowjob started. Again intermittent HJ and BJ. After 15 minutes of boring HJ and BJ, indicated that I would like to cum on her face. She nodded but turned her face away as soon as I started to cum. Handed 400 K.

126 - Only 3 girls inside. Selected one and went upstairs. With Google translate asked if I could cum in her mouth. She asked 600 K. I said 500 K. Deal done. In 126, lightening is good and I was able to clearly see her assets. Lady was slim with curved body and white skin. However age would be more than 30. Granted access to pussy and boobs. After 2 minutes of blowjob she said boom boom. 1000 k. I said 800 k. She refused. Continued with BJ and HJ. After 20 minutes, I stood up and told her to get on her knees. Pointed my penis towards her mouth and shot cum inside her mouth. Very fulfilling experience. Handed 500 K. Came out. Saw one local old guy giving 350 K to guy sitting outside. Perhaps 350 k is the local rate.

126 is better if you want extras. FS is certainly available. Will visit others in coming days.

NirIndian
07-15-22, 13:28
Hello guys,

This is my first post. I have been following the forum for a long time. Now it's time to contribute.

I'm on a 3 weeks trip to Vietnam from India. Visited 3 hot tocs this week in NPK.

112 - Around 10 girls were sitting inside. Selected the tallest one. Went upstairs to one of the small cabin. Cabins have curtains at the entrance and are separated by wooden boards. After 5 minutes of BJ, started HJ. Access to boobs and pussy was granted. After 5 more minutes of intermittent BJ and HJ, I indicated that I would like to cum on her face. She agreed. Finished over her face. Handed 400 K.

84- There's a mamasan inside. She called 4-5 older less attractive women outside. After picking one of them, I saw 4-5 younger ones were also sitting inside. Mamasan rushed things up. Cabins here are cleaner but lights are dim. Blowjob started. Again intermittent HJ and BJ. After 15 minutes of boring HJ and BJ, indicated that I would like to cum on her face. She nodded but turned her face away as soon as I started to cum. Handed 400 K.

126 - Only 3 girls inside. Selected one and went upstairs. With Google translate asked if I could cum in her mouth. She asked 600 K. I said 500 K. Deal done. In 126, lightening is good and I was able to clearly see her assets. Lady was slim with curved body and white skin. However age would be more than 30. Granted access to pussy and boobs. After 2 minutes of blowjob she said boom boom. 1000 k. I said 800 k. She refused. Continued with BJ and HJ. After 20 minutes, I stood up and told her to get on her knees. Pointed my penis towards her mouth and shot cum inside her mouth. Very fulfilling experience..Nice one!

I am visiting Ho Chi Minh City from 26th July to 1st August, would you like to meet up?

NoMoneyNoHony
07-19-22, 16:08
Nice one!

I am visiting Ho Chi Minh City from 26th July to 1st August, would you like to meet up?Sorry, I will be leaving for Hanoi on 21st.

Hmonger Games
08-05-22, 00:38
Hello guys,

126 - Only 3 girls inside. Selected one and went upstairs. With Google translate asked if I could cum in her mouth. She asked 600 K. I said 500 K. Deal done. In 126, lightening is good and I was able to clearly see her assets. Lady was slim with curved body and white skin. However age would be more than 30. Granted access to pussy and boobs. After 2 minutes of blowjob she said boom boom. 1000 k. I said 800 k. She refused. Continued with BJ and HJ. After 20 minutes, I stood up and told her to get on her knees. Pointed my penis towards her mouth and shot cum inside her mouth. Very fulfilling experience. Handed 500 K. Came out. Saw one local old guy giving 350 K to guy sitting outside. Perhaps 350 k is the local rate.
CIM is standard at all of these places.

NoMoneyNoHony
08-05-22, 06:32
CIM is standard at all of these places.I think standard is you lay down on the bed and they keep blowing you while you cum. I wanted to make her sit on her knees while I cum in her mouth or she lying on bed and me cumming over her mouth. It's a visual treat for me. I tried this twice but they refused to change position. However, later found one girl who agreed for different positions in 350 k. Went with her thrice. LOL.

NamaDude
09-12-22, 02:12
Can a have a few names of Hot Tocs in Saigon?

Sidtip
09-23-22, 04:05
Can a have a few names of Hot Tocs in Saigon?You will find these on google maps.

Tik tok hot toc.

Hot to trot hot toc.

We don't watch the clock Tik toc.

Pussy toc.

Banana Boi
09-24-22, 06:36
Hopefully someone with expertise in Saigon will recognize my name from the Thai forums. What I'm hoping for is someone to provide me of the names (addresses or intersections would help too) of the 3 or 4 best current hot tocs and BJ bars in Saigon. By best I mean the cutest girls and a decent selection cause I'm pretty picky. I'm not so worried about price I will always pay for a cute girl. I never went last visit but would like to try this time around.

Banana Boi
09-26-22, 22:03
Just landed in Saigon. Zero pm's to me. Guess I'll be keeping all I find in HCM close to the vest as well.

GreenBud
09-26-22, 23:47
Hopefully someone with expertise in Saigon will recognize my name from the Thai forums. What I'm hoping for is someone to provide me of the names (addresses or intersections would help too) of the 3 or 4 best current hot tocs and BJ bars in Saigon. By best I mean the cutest girls and a decent selection cause I'm pretty picky. I'm not so worried about price I will always pay for a cute girl. I never went last visit but would like to try this time around.Hello BB!

Easy answer for Pre-COVID.

84 Nguyen Phi Khanh. Address comes up on Maps. There are several Hot Tocs on that street. It is a short street. 84 NPK is the famous one. Many girls there. The Hot Toc north of there had many girls; couple were decent. I got bad service on the Hot Toc south from there. Not sure about the other ones.

But, it seems you need to get there early for a good selection. There are occasionally some stunners there. Here is my theory. If you get there early (around 1 pm), you might see half the girls sleeping on the floor. Many girls in Saigon have 2 jobs. Assuming some of those girls have night jobs, maybe at a KTV or tourist bar. They come to NPK after their night job. Night selection wasn't that good. Price was 400 K. Some people whinned about the prices. It is tourist prices, but it is in District 1. But expensive venues attracts cuter girls, IMO. It is maybe 250 K at other places. But those places usually have only a few girls there. And the best girl is just average compared to 84 NPK. Try out the other ones on that street.

Jingo10
09-27-22, 07:10
Just landed in Saigon. Zero pm's to me. Guess I'll be keeping all I find in HCM close to the vest as well.I was in Saigon very recently Most up to date info for hot tocs / massage I found was on single mans forum.

Geberally WeChat proved good for me.

Telegram worked good for me in NHA Trang.

The zalo nearby feature is disabled in Saigon but is useful in other places if you venture further afield.

So many apps needed nowadays when travelling.

Good luck.

Banana Boi
09-27-22, 19:23
Thanks GB I'll check that street out. I don't need to stay in District 1. Grab is dirt cheap here so anywhere with 30-40 minutes is worthwhile for me if there are young cute girls around.

Banana Boi
09-27-22, 19:42
I watched a bunch of videos on Little Japan right after returning from my prior trip from HCM in 2019. I was upset I didn't go to little Japan. Ever since then I knew once Vietnam reopened I would be going to Little Japan. I was expecting a lot from Little Japan but what I wasn't expecting is that there are so many more alleyways than any YouTube video ever showed. Each shop and alleyway was overflowing with girls with very few customers. I didn't realize that there were as many bars there as massage places. I didn't feel like a massage so I ended up spending hours at 1 bar near Le Thanh Ton. No idea what the name is but there are 15 or so girls there. Bar had karaoke upstairs so I assume most of these bars have private rooms. Someone let me know. As for the massage places there are 2 main ones and those are the 2 you see on any YouTube video. Girls are very pretty at those. 400 k to massage place and negotiate with the girl. I couldn't get a price from a girl at those shops but I guess if you have to ask a price Little Japan is not where you should be spending your time. I was a bit surprised at how open these massage girls were open with offering boom boom in conservative Vietnam.

For those who know me you know I have been all over Asia including living in Pattaya for several years. I have to say that tonight was the best group of Asian working girls in totality that I have seen. Best was the Germany FKK's on 2011/12. I rarely rate girls 8 or 9's but there were some around tonight. Not sure if they all boom boom and what the prices are but I am extending my hotel stay in Little Japan rather than moving closer to Bui Vien. This area blows away the much overrated Bui Vien. Again, if you live in Vietnam or are on a budget this is not your place. If you like young pretty girls and you are a 2 week millionaire like I am, this place is a must.

Any bar or massage recommendations in Little Japan will be considered seriously. PM me if you have recent information.

Bui Vien tomorrow night.

JohnIsFun
09-27-22, 20:13
I watched a bunch of videos on Little Japan right after returning from my prior trip from HCM in 2019. I was upset I didn't go to little Japan. Ever since then I knew once Vietnam reopened I would be going to Little Japan. I was expecting a lot from Little Japan but what I wasn't expecting is that there are so many more alleyways than any YouTube video ever showed. Each shop and alleyway was overflowing with girls with very few customers. I didn't realize that there were as many bars there as massage places. I didn't feel like a massage so I ended up spending hours at 1 bar near Le Thanh Ton. No idea what the name is but there are 15 or so girls there. Bar had karaoke upstairs so I assume most of these bars have private rooms. Someone let me know. As for the massage places there are 2 main ones and those are the 2 you see on any YouTube video. Girls are very pretty at those. 400 k to massage place and negotiate with the girl. I couldn't get a price from a girl at those shops but I guess if you have to ask a price Little Japan is not where you should be spending your time. I was a bit surprised at how open these massage girls were open with offering boom boom in conservative Vietnam..I have tried one massage place. The girls outside are too hot. I only went in there to see what was offered. From memory the girl asked for 1 m tip for FS. I was only interested in HJ and tipped the girl. The place had a shower but the inside was run down. This being in D1 would be tourist prices.

As far as the karaoke bars in little Japan I think these turn out to be expensive options if you are by yourself. Not all karaoke bars would have rooms for boom boom.

Sidtip
09-28-22, 22:55
I'm heading over next week but will have limited free time because of the people I'm with. I can't remember ever hearing about little Japan but half the fun is just prowling from place to place in search of a fantasy girl. I walk in and if I don't like the look of them make an excuse and leave. I don't know the sweetest way to tell the girls I don't like them. Sometimes I say I'll come back with more money so they can save face. Other times I just say I'm looking for someone younger if it's an old chook.

BeCharming
09-30-22, 15:17
I'm heading over next week but will have limited free time because of the people I'm with. I can't remember ever hearing about little Japan but half the fun is just prowling from place to place in search of a fantasy girl. I walk in and if I don't like the look of them make an excuse and leave. I don't know the sweetest way to tell the girls I don't like them. Sometimes I say I'll come back with more money so they can save face. Other times I just say I'm looking for someone younger if it's an old chook.Instead of saying you're looking for someone younger (which could offend the woman as you're basically calling her "old" try saying that you can't stay because you're meeting some friends in a few minutes for lunch / dinner / drinks, etc. But that you'll come back later. Of course, you're not obligated to return.

Tupoi
10-11-22, 11:00
Thanks to the forum members for guiding and detailed instructions on how to get to this wonderful street.

Had some time for my flight & only traveling with a backpack. While walking from the coffee shops on the street, first comes 68, no one outside so didn't go.

Next was 84, checked the lineup and liked on with big boobs. Told mamasan that I would like her but didn't ask the price, that was a mistake I guess but she was way hotter than others so didn't care. Once up, asked her about the service & rate she said 500 k everything. I bargained everyone else takes 400 but she didn't budge. Asked me to change & asked me to settle. Tiny bed & space but this was noon & no one else to bother like my hanoi report. She came back and undressed, kept her panties which I asked to take off but said no in her broken english. She had a mouthwash in the tiny basin and gave me wet wipes. Lot of that silly sanitizer and rubbing later, I kept fondling her awesome natural boobs. The BBBJ was exceptional with lot of BLS, I kept pulling her panties aside she didn't mind, later she changed position and climbed on the bed & the view of them hanging melons was the best. Came in a bit and she took it all in, later she spit it out & gargled at the basin and gave me wet wipes, gave her. 5 & left.

112 - Around 10 girls were sitting inside, didn't like any, said I will come in a bit. After some shopping, coffee & recovery from 84 session, came back. Asked mamasan rate this time & she said 400 k, to the tallest. Went upstairs to one of the small bed. After all that rubbing sanitizer & HJ, she took off her dress and was wearing sexy g-string. I slid my hand into them during the BJ & she didn't mind, guess that's given at these places. Took longer this time & she took a lot of effort, CIM & I believe she swallowed as I didn't hear mouthwash & all. Handed the money & left.

126 - Was done for the day and had no cash left. Guilty of still going in to check the lineup. 5-6 girls, slightly aged. I told them I only had card & no cash, they said sorry they don't accept & I left.

Great day overall before leaving the beautiful nation.

Sex God
02-14-23, 19:42
Tonight went to NPK and bui vien both after 9 pm and neither seemed worth the trip. Yesterday visited little Japan and it seemed very overpriced generally.

Summary: Should likely skip vietnam if handsome. Basically there are A LOT of overpriced scams basically. If 100 or 110 UD DOLLARS for boinking a condom with a pretty viet woman on the other side of it in little Japan sounds like a great deal, it honestly isn't. Buy a good robot sex doll instead.

Make a note of how most viet women in saigon only date viet males and tell people about that when returning to a Western country where there is pro-"diversity" propaganda.

Can be a very handsome and relatively wealthy non-viet single male here. Seems that vietnam's propaganda about viets dating viets has been thick in recent calendar years. It's absurdly illogical, but I view it as an IQ test and a way to better prevent Me from making a probably huge mistake by marrying a viet girl.

Ulalaulala123
02-18-23, 11:44
Visited NPK 84 hot toc today. Selected a cute young girl. Before starting to blow she asked if I wanted boom boom. Ofcourse yes was the answer. The girl was cooperative. Due to my Linh cherry session few hours before, was not able to release and kept banging her. She took it without much complaints. Finally had to ask her to give a handjob. After some vigorous shakes, the snake finally released it's venom.

I didn't like the ambience of the 84 hot toc. There was no private room, only chambers with curtains separated by a thin woody separation. No privacy at all!

The girl asked 1 m for BBBJ + FS, which I gave as it's much less than little Japan. I was not aware NPKs give sex too. Thought they were BJ places with prices 400 k. The guy in next chamber was also banging his chick, so I don't think I got lucky or anything. Is 1 m the standard price or I was overcharged?

FlyHigher767
03-14-23, 19:29
Sought later evening relief - 12:30 a.

I went to 84 and 112 and they were closed, I kept walking. A guy was further down the street in front of 126 and said come in.

2 girls, both a bit chubby but adequate. Plus, looked like it NPK was closed so it was these or nothing.

The girl I chose had nice big natural tits and a nice butt.

All went well.

Fly safe.

Teddy Johnwa
03-16-23, 17:49
My ten cents on how to locate the "BJ and go" paradise: "NPK street".

Go to google maps and search for "nguyen phi khanh street", The road is in District 1, a short one. The google red mark will be about the middle of the road length.

First time in Saigon for me, if it is the same for you I would suggest you to avoid taxies or moto-taxies. Beside the fact that the raid will costs like like the BJ itself, it is not fun. If you just walk to the place, you will enjoy a real Vietnamese experience. I do not mean only the thrill to be run over by a rusty diesel truck full of rattling metal parts. I mean the fact that you can stop somewhere to have a Vietnamese coffee, or you can engage in a random chat with some local in broken English. A nice pre-BJ experience!

My hotel was walking distance from the SGN airport, NPK street was about 5 km away. A perfect distance.

I got a 15 dollars SIM card at the airport. So I was Guided by google maps, no problems. I reached the place in about an hour of walk. As soon as I turned in NPK street I noticed that it was much less lively and crowded than the adjacent streets.

Less moto-bikes and less lights from shops. I am new on the Vietnamese scene, but my feeling was that all light up shops in this street were "BJ and go" places. Not sure though because almost immediately, after the first 100 meters a dude came toward me with a smile, and invited me in his place, indicating with his hand a "4". That was the price for the service: 400 k. The place from outside looked like a garage or something. I noticed the street number: 111. So I guess this place can be named in this forum as "NPK 111".

Inside there was a line up of three girls, all in their 20-25, I would say fresh and cute girls. Please take in account that it was about 19:00 of a working day. Probably the line up depends on the day and what time it is. In my book they were an 8, the three of them.

I admit they were not smiling much and appeared quite distracted during the line-up presentation.

It is the local culture I guess. I chose the smaller, girl. Maybe a little chabby, but young and cute.

We went in the room, she put me on a tall massage table, a kind of tall bed. I really didn't know what to expect, but I remained passive and let her do her job.

While I was horizontal and belly up she slip down my trousers up to the knees, and lifted my t-shirt up to my chest. I was wandering if she was going to take an electrocardiogram.

Instead of that, with a wet sponge she cleaned my face, hands, chest and the lowest interesting parts. Then she undressed and pulled down her pants. Here we go, I thought. She was a cutie, but maybe my 8 became a 7 and a half. Not my tits shape, but it depends on individual tastes.

She remained sort of standing on the side of the bed, she was kissing my chest, while massaging my john, then started a BJ and intermittently swapping the action leaking my chest and doing the BJ. She moved around my hand to invite me to touch her pussy and tits. Pretty exiting and well done, in few minutes I was done.

After the 5 km one hour long walk, it was a perfect refreshing and relaxing moment. Overall I would say her performance was an 8 out of ten.

No shower before or after, but the place looked decent and clean enough.

Total damage was 400k.

== if you walk there ==.

I think Vietnam is super-safe, but I was new here and I thought "better safe than sorry".

I left everything important in my hotel room locker, with only a single VISA card for an emergency taxi ride and 50k bill on my left front pocket to purchase water (you need water if you plan to walk one hour in Saigon!)

500k on my other right front pocket. This amount was ready for the provider.

My passport in my back pocket -it has a button to lock it- and my phone in the other right back pocket with the google map guidance active that I was consulting now and then.

And... I brought another 400k, hidden in my socks! This amount for possibly stopping somewhere for a beer and to grab some local food.

Remember: try to walk on the left side of the road, so you have the traffic flowing toward you. If you are run over by a bike, at least you can see the grin of the dude in your last seconds of life!

If you are on a one-way segment and you can't avoid to have the traffic on your tail, watch out when some obstacle on the pavement makes you step on the road. Motorbikes zip really fast in Saigon, before stepping in the road make yourself visible! Look back, rise and wave your hand, show them your existence clearly and they will avoid you. Otherwise you may cease to exist!

Take care in Saigon and have fun!

TJ

Jenbach
04-02-23, 01:28
Teddy Johnwa:

Thank you, for the very nice report from HCMC.

I shall try the NPK 111 on my next visit to HCMC.

LetTheMeatSak
05-31-23, 13:58
Dear readers.

Pre-covid in D10 Saigon, there was a hot to run by an elderly man and two middle-aged women. The elderly man spoke broken English. The big busty middle aged women only spoke Vietnamese. I used to in here for my trimming needs then get blown upstairs by either or both of the busty middle aged women.

While they might not have been young and fresh, they were fun and up for anything. The old guy seemed so casual and friendly. I also loved how the women could be cleaning my ears and cutting my nails then 30 minutes later be blowing my load in their mouths with my fingers in their respective holes.

There are a lot of cherished memories from this hot toc which I will not divulge in further. The reason I post is that I wish I could find another like this. There are hot tocs where you can go in, get sucked off and go but liked the legit services on offer too. Most places don't offer both. Also, I miss the enthusiasm and buxom figures of the middle aged women. There are plenty of skinnyfat 20 something's who give underwhelming handjobs, but I want my eyebrows clipped then my hands fingers deep in two middle aged women who are having as much fun as me and take my load with a chuckle.

If anyone has recommendations. I would be keen. Feel free to pm!

Pnhsgn
06-01-23, 10:54
Could you pm the address of the gold mine in D10. It sounds perfect place.

Cheers.

Dear readers.

Could u inbox the D10 address -cheers

Pre-covid in D10 Saigon, there was a hot to run by an elderly man and two middle-aged women. The elderly man spoke broken English. The big busty middle aged women only spoke Vietnamese. I
Do you have an address of the joint in D10...pm please

used to in here for my trimming needs then get blown upstairs by either or both of the busty middle aged women.

While they might not have been young and fresh, they were fun and up for anything. The old guy seemed so casual and friendly. I also loved how the women could be cleaning my ears and cutting my nails then 30 minutes later be blowing my load in their mouths with my fingers in their respective holes.

There are a lot of cherished memories from this hot toc which I will not divulge in further. The reason I post is that I wish I could find another like this. There are hot tocs where you can go in, get sucked off and go but liked the legit services on offer too. Most places don't offer both. Also, I miss the enthusiasm and buxom figures of the middle aged women. There are plenty of skinnyfat 20 something's who give underwhelming handjobs, but I want my eyebrows clipped then my hands fingers deep in two middle aged women who are having as much fun as me and take my load with a chuckle.

If anyone has recommendations. I would be keen. Feel free to pm!

SinfullyKorean
10-29-23, 11:24
Didn't have much expectations. My previous 2 visits were disappointing. But since I'm here, I decided why not.

Most shops had a pretty bad lineup, as expected. But on 112, I found a very cute (about 6. 5 looks) girl. She told me she's 23, but she's probably about 26. She could definitely pass as a 23 yo. I think she's the first hot toc shop girl that got me hard with just her looks. Damage was the standard 400 k. Her name is Lei (or Lay). Her English was passable, too.

Evinmors
11-20-23, 07:21
Hi, I read the FF, but no recent posts about Hot tocs in Hanoi. Aren't there any? If there are, where. ? I promise to post a review after.

GreenBud
12-01-23, 04:38
Most shops had a pretty bad lineup, as expected. But on 112, I found a very cute (about 6. 5 looks) girl.What time did you go? 84 NPK sometimes has some very good ones if you go early (I go there around 1 or 2 pm).

But from my experiences, usually the cutest one at the Hot Toc gives marginal performances. They watch the clock, giving you pressure to finish, using a lot of hand at the end. Last week, there was a near stunner at 84, but after 5 minutes, she said "finish".

But hey, for 400 K ($16.49), you can't be disappointment if you are use to 3 minute no touch lap dances for $20++ in the US.

Sharka
12-02-23, 07:46
A few years ago, there were a line of 5-6 shops of Hot Tocs that offered BJ up north and near the airport area.

Anyone been up there lately? Just curious if those shops still exist. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the street.

Cheers.