PDA

View Full Version : Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Mik Hcmc
08-24-11, 13:22
Lets use this thread as a guide to where to find the BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's etc.

Since there was only a general thread which users had to sift through inorder to find what they were interested in, Lets use this one to make it easier to sort through and find what you are looking for.

Dragonfly22
08-25-11, 02:05
Located at 84 Nguyen Phi Khanh far end of dist #1 200k and 200k, was 100k and 100k till this year. Still well worth it.

NewTodd
08-25-11, 02:51
Lets use this thread as a guide to where to find the BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's etc.Thanks Mik, excellent idea.

Milkweed
08-26-11, 08:25
[Yes, Thanks, MH. When you say far end of D1, which direction, please? Can I walk there from Tao Dan Park? I don't see this street on my map. Thanks. QUOTE=NewTodd; 1190147]Thanks Mik, excellent idea.[/QUOTE]D-cups, throw out your map. Type "84 Nguyen Phi Khanh" into google maps. You can find it in 2 seconds.

You can walk to NPK from Le Van Tam Park, Dakao Market, or Tan Dinh Church.

Don't bother thanking me. Let's keep this thread on topic. The idea is not having to sift through a lot of stuff to find the addresses.

Carl Raze
09-02-11, 11:41
Located at 84 Nguyen Phi Khanh far end of dist #1 200k and 200k, was 100k and 100k till this year. Still well worth it.Do not pay 400k for a be&g. I've been going to these places for a long time now and recently they have been pushing harder but if you state the price 200k in Vietnamese when you walk in, they will honor the price. If you don't look like you know what you're talking about they may continue to push you but look as if you're going to walk out and they will quickly pull you back in. From then on just quote the price 200k as you walk in and you'll never have a problem. That's not saying you can't tip a little extra sometimes. If the girl does a great job, like slow sexy gf feel or licks ass, then by all means pay her a little extra (50k to 100k) but make sure they work for it.

As soon as you set 300k or 400k as the norm, they will push higher. If you look like a sucker, they will push for as much as they think they can get from you.

Digits
11-07-11, 01:41
Do not pay 400k for a be&g. I've been going to these places for a long time now and recently they have been pushing harder but if you state the price 200k in Vietnamese when you walk in, they will honor the price. If you don't look like you know what you're talking about they may continue to push you but look as if you're going to walk out and they will quickly pull you back in. From then on just quote the price 200k as you walk in and you'll never have a problem. That's not saying you can't tip a little extra sometimes. If the girl does a great job, like slow sexy gf feel or licks ass, then by all means pay her a little extra (50k to 100k) but make sure they work for it.

As soon as you set 300k or 400k as the norm, they will push higher. If you look like a sucker, they will push for as much as they think they can get from you.Does that mean if you do not speak Vietnamese, you're stuck with paying 400K? Or is it hit and miss?

Lylaster
11-08-11, 08:07
Hi

Here's what I did the other day at 84 Nguyen Phi Khanh.

I got dropped off in front and a guy opened a door for me and wanted to get me in.

"Sir, come get blow job"

I asked how much?

He said,"$400k"

I said,"No, I come here before, $100k for massage"

He said,"Ok ok"

After the deed, on the way out.

I give my girl $100k as tip, and $100k to the mamasan and walk out.

She starts yelling at me,"NO, MORE MONEY. 400k"

I go,"No, that man said $100k"

He tells her "Oh he knows the real price" (I can understand vietnamese).

But basically the secret is to say the price BEFOREHAND. If they won't bulge, WALK AWAY. They will cave in.

If you get a blow job without talking prices, then they're going to fuck you over.

Alwayshard45
12-01-11, 09:37
i stopped by 110 dbp the other night, kinda late, around 8pm or so. the girl i got was a bit older, maybe early 30s long curly hair. not much of a looker maybe 6/10. but wow, did she give great service. a real gf experience, great massage in the chair, then when in the "room", she took her time to clean me up all over. she licked all over my body front and back! great blow skills, excellent speed control (fast and slow). its been a long time since i've had this kinda service at 110. or any bng shop. i will definitely see her again.

GreenBud
12-16-11, 05:06
Or 4000 Dong by Bus no. 93 from Pham Ngu Lao Bus station. Get off after the bridge and walk a few meters.

On the way back I haven't found where the bus stops on the opposite site, as it seems impossible to cross there.Good info on taking the public bus to Ben Ny's B&G from Ben Thanh's bus station on Pham Ngu Lao. Didn't see a bus stop on the opposite side (yup, it takes nerves of steel to cross the busy side streets full of fast traveling moto-bikes; since there are no breaks, you have to walk and hope the moto-bikes avoid you). Info: the 93 bus going the opposite direction will cross the bridge and turn left at the circle; I guess you can get the bus there.

Hot Tocs near the corner of Nguyen Thi Thap and Le Van Huong: People have posted about it previously. Observed several on both streets. You can take public bus 139 (if you're staying in Pham Ngu Lao, walk up De Tham, pass Bui Vien, and then cross the major street of Than Hung Bao to take the bus on the bus station on that street in order to go left; the Vietnamese drive on the "right" side of the street). The bus will go on Le Van Huong and turn turn on Nguyen Thi Thap. As soon as you get off on Nguyen Thi Thap, there is a hot toc. Observed just 2 girls there. By means of sign language, the girl indicated she will take off her dress and do something to my penis. But it seems they wanted 400K dong total. Is local price less? Decided to go to Benny's later because there are many more girls there (maybe 20?) , and the service is fabulous with a no hassle 220K dong pricing policy (I've been giving an extra 50K or 100K dong tip; sorry, I'm "spoiling" the market for giving extra tips, but did I say the service is great:)).

Taxi info to NTT / LVH Quan 7: "They" got me again; no matter how hard I try, it seems the scammers get me at least once per trip. For some taxi drivers, you need to tell them the exact address.

I told the taxi driver to take me to Nguyen Thi Thap, and I told him I knew where to stop. But Nguyen Thi Thap is a long street, so he took me to the far end of NTT instead of the closer side. Taxi came out to 97K dong instead of 57K dong (from Pham Ngu Lao).

You can tell the taxi driver to take you to the corner of Nguyen Thi Thap and Le Van Huong.

Dragonfly22
12-16-11, 11:56
Hit Benny's 3 times on my recent HCMC visit. No hassles and easy to find. All in all a better experience than NPK st #84 only reason being it's closer to where I stay and no price haggling. Some girls better than others.

Bowerboy
12-18-11, 09:37
There are a lot (too many I feel) of confusing abbreviations in the Ho Chi Minh section. I arrived yesterday and worked things out but it took a while. Here is a concise report:

NPK = Nguyen Ph Khanh Street.

HBT = Hai Ba Trung Street.

BV = Ba Vi Street.

DBP = Dien Bien Phu Street.

Ba Vi is in the Korean Area near the airport. This area on the map is called Tan Binh District (this is NOT district 10. It is another area completely). This area I think is the best area for mongering in Ho Chi Minh although I realise that everyones take will be different. In my experience the action is not really on Ba Vi street itself but rather in the next parrallel street along. Can't recall the name but begins with a Q. Look for barber shops with forsted windows and I would suggest the best time to arrive is 2pm.

All of the above locations can be found on as follows:

Get your taxi into town from the Vinasun counter in the arrivals area and ask for their Vinasun City Map. The map isn't marked in rows and columns but assume each fold rectangle to be in columns of A to G aand the rows to be from 1 to 3.

NPK = F2 (actually right on the fold between column E and F)

HBT = The area near the Carvelle Hotel at F2 (bottom right hand corner of that rectangle)

BV = C1 (bottom centre of that rectangle)

DBP = Long Street and didn't go to Benny V's so don't know where on this map it is.

Hope this helps.

BB

Whisper1
12-19-11, 03:42
There are a lot (too many I feel) of confusing abbreviations in the Ho Chi Minh section. I arrived yesterday and worked things out but it took a while. Here is a concise report:

NPK = Nguyen Ph Khanh Street.

HBT = Hai Ba Trung Street.

BV = Ba Vi Street.

DBP = Dien Bien Phu Street.

Ba Vi is in the Korean Area near the airport. This area on the map is called Tan Binh District (this is NOT district 10. It is another area completely). This area I think is the best area for mongering in Ho Chi Minh although I realise that everyones take will be different. In my experience the action is not really on Ba Vi street itself but rather in the next parrallel street along. Can't recall the name but begins with a Q. Look for barber shops with forsted windows and I would suggest the best time to arrive is 2pm.

BBThe street parrallel to Ba Vi is Giai Phong

LineSix
01-06-12, 10:14
Lets use this thread as a guide to where to find the BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's etc.

Since there was only a general thread which users had to sift through inorder to find what they were interested in, Lets use this one to make it easier to sort through and find what you are looking for.Hi Everyone I am new here and found some photos and posts from D Cups about this girl Mai from Smiley's Bar. She has the most amazing body I have ever seen. Just got to have it. I am travelling to Ho Chi Minh next month.

Has anyone seen her lately, is she still working at Smiley's?

Maybe not the right place to post this message but time is running out and I need some professional help from those who know.

Thanks so much!

Snakey304
01-16-12, 18:14
Hit Benny's 3 times on my recent HCMC visit. No hassles and easy to find. All in all a better experience than NPK st #84 only reason being it's closer to where I stay and no price haggling. Some girls better than others.Hi,

Where is Benny's located?

McPaul
01-27-12, 09:02
Hi,

Where is Benny's located?110 Dien Bien Phu, on the right soon after the roundabout where Binh Thanh district begins.

You can't miss it, big gaudy flashing sign.

Fast Eddie 48
02-08-12, 03:11
110 Dien Bien Phu, on the right soon after the roundabout where Binh Thanh district begins.

You can't miss it, big gaudy flashing sign.To Mcpaul,

I went there yesterday ask the vinasun taxi guy show the adress and he smile know where to go, there are about 8 girl

Avalible around 3 pm 220k for a ok BJ small room no massage is offer, also check out my tien they want 300k told them no and they drop to 250k so I just left, also check out Tan Dinh market area hot toc #84 Ngyuen Phi khanh 5 girl avalible 200k better attuide and service than Ben Ny I was the only customer around 5 pm the place is kind of hard to find.

Fast Eddie 48

D Cups
02-08-12, 15:57
L6: She is usually there after 6 pm but not every day. I don't know when her days off are. If she's there, she'll take you to the 3rd lloor pool room, get on her knees and suck you like a hoover for $1M dong or less if you can negotiate. Expensive but incomparable boobs on a small frame. Probaby the biggest naturals in Vietnam. If she's not there go to 51 0r 91 on HBT. They have some busty ones, too.

Asia Rain, are you paying attention?

Hi Everyone I am new here and found some photos and posts from D Cups about this girl Mai from Smiley's Bar. She has the most amazing body I have ever seen. Just got to have it. I am travelling to Ho Chi Minh next month.

Has anyone seen her lately, is she still working at Smiley's?

Maybe not the right place to post this message but time is running out and I need some professional help from those who know.

Thanks so much!

D Cups
02-08-12, 16:23
Hey Dragonfly,

Long time no see! Glad you are still on the circuit! Miss Ly at Benny's is my fave. Man, I would see her every day I am in HCM! Tried to get her to go to my hotel but no go.

Asia Rain, are you paying attention?

Hit Benny's 3 times on my recent HCMC visit. No hassles and easy to find. All in all a better experience than NPK st #84 only reason being it's closer to where I stay and no price haggling. Some girls better than others.

Sea Mad
02-14-12, 04:24
I saved the following message time ago and I'm not able to find it anymore in the board.

<<267 Thi Tap has by far been the best value for the money. The place is very clean. Private areas (as private as

You would expect) , and great service. Four girls on the couches when I got in, all 7s and 8s. The price was

$200k. No tipping is required, or maybe even expected. I will be back!

Does anyone know if it's still actual, it seems to be the B&G nearest to the airport and I have a tight connection.

Otherwise any suggestion about B&G near to the airport?

Mantid
02-21-12, 12:23
Ben Nie's Hot Toc is at 110 Dien Bien Phu, but Dien Bien Phu's numbers start from zero and increase in both directions from the roundabout that is next to the river channel, so there are two 110's, one on each side of the roundabout (I guess one is east the other west, or north or south, but it isn't marked any differently). If you end up at the 110 that is a restaurant (that is where my taxi driver dropped me) , you have to keep going around the roundabout, over the river channel, about two more blocks to Bennies which is clearly marked with lit signage. About 10 storefronts away is My Tien, another Hot Toc I will try tomorrow.

As has been described, the girls at Bennies are all pretty cute, solid 7's or 8's. I asked to pick my gal which may not be standard procedure but they didn't care. The gal I picked thought it was funny that I picked her. She was a fun loving, spirited 25 whyear old with a nice body and ample rack. The customers are put in a room with a row of recliners, you hang out with your gal (along with all the other waiting customers) , until a private (if you can call it that) room opens up, you go in, she pulls down your pants and hers, pops her tits out of her blouse, and then gives you a nice oral massage of your torso finishing with a BBBJ. You are allowed to handle the exposed merchandise. At least that's the way it happened with me. My first $10 assembly line Hot Toc BJ and I loved it. 120, 000 admission. 100, 000 to the girl (she will whine for more but that is apparently the standard tip. I Gave mine an extra 20, 000 because she had a good attitude.

Fast Eddie 48
02-22-12, 16:49
Ben Nie's Hot Toc is at 110 Dien Bien Phu, but Dien Bien Phu's numbers start from zero and increase in both directions from the roundabout that is next to the river channel, so there are two 110's, one on each side of the roundabout (I guess one is east the other west, or north or south, but it isn't marked any differently). If you end up at the 110 that is a restaurant (that is where my taxi driver dropped me) , you have to keep going around the roundabout, over the river channel, about two more blocks to Bennies which is clearly marked with lit signage. About 10 storefronts away is My Tien, another Hot Toc I will try tomorrow.

As has been described, the girls at Bennies are all pretty cute, solid 7's or 8's. I asked to pick my gal which may not be standard procedure but they didn't care. The gal I picked thought it was funny that I picked her. She was a fun loving, spirited 25 whyear old with a nice body and ample rack. The customers are put in a room with a row of recliners, you hang out with your gal (along with all the other waiting customers) , until a private (if you can call it that) room opens up, you go in, she pulls down your pants and hers, pops her tits out of her blouse, and then gives you a nice oral massage of your torso finishing with a BBBJ. You are allowed to handle the exposed merchandise. At least that's the way it happened with me. My first $10 assembly line Hot Toc BJ and I loved it. 120, 000 admission. 100, 000 to the girl (she will whine for more but that is apparently the standard tip. I Gave mine an extra 20, 000 because she had a good attitude.To Mantid,

I did check out MyTien first the manager have a bad attuide and the girl is not that pretty ask for 250, 000 and I go over to Ben nye not that the manager make me feel welcome either but the girl look a little better but service is not that good it is a quicky BJ place but for 10 USD I should not complain too much, I am just get spoil by all the 30 min BBBJ and cim and AR in China sauna in a large bed and shower table you guy in HMC don't know what you are missing.

Fast Eddie 48

Mantid
02-24-12, 03:55
To Mantid,

I did check out MyTien first the manager have a bad attuide and the girl is not that pretty ask for 250, 000 and I go over to Ben nye not that the manager make me feel welcome either but the girl look a little better but service is not that good it is a quicky BJ place but for 10 USD I should not complain too much, I am just get spoil by all the 30 min BBBJ and cim and AR in China sauna in a large bed and shower table you guy in HMC don't know what you are missing.

Fast Eddie 48Sorry you had a bad experience at both places. They only charged me 150, 000 at MyTien and 125, 000 (as I recall) at Bennies. I chose a very attractive girl at My Tien (there were others who looked pretty good too) who gave a nice 20 minute or so BBBJ and lots of hugging. This first time during the day there were at least a dozen girls to choose from. Went again at night and there were not so many girls but the gal I used before was there and had another session with her. Paid her 200, 000K which may be high but it was only a few dollars extra for me and she was very sweet. The gal at Ben Nie's was quite attractive and will be going back there again today for another session. Not sure why you were charged more but insist on 150K at My Tien if you go back.

For $10. $15 I was happy with the experience although I am sure other cities have other and maybe better services.

Naughty
03-01-12, 10:15
I'm a old hand at Thailand, but I'll be visiting VN later this year for the first time.

Sorry for asking such a simple question, but what exactly is a "Hot Toc"? Does it differ from a BJ Cafe or B&G?

Wendella
03-04-12, 15:37
I'm a old hand at Thailand, but I'll be visiting VN later this year for the first time.

Sorry for asking such a simple question, but what exactly is a "Hot Toc"? Does it differ from a BJ Cafe or B&G?A hot toc is a hair salon; cafe om is the same as BJ cafe is the same as B&G, which is to say that they're cafes not hair salons. It's only certain hot tocs that perform that service by the way.

Raverboy
03-05-12, 07:21
A hot toc is a hair salon; cafe om is the same as BJ cafe is the same as B&G, which is to say that they're cafes not hair salons. It's only certain hot tocs that perform that service by the way.Your reply is by no means inaccurate, though may be a little confusing for a newcomer to Vietnam, Wendella.

'Hot Toc' simply means 'hair salon' in Vietnamese. 'Toc' = 'hair' (on one's head). Thing is, there are many varieties of hair salons in HCMC and in Vietnam in general. Straight up and real hair salons serving male and female clientele, eye-candy hair salons which provide a bit of a cocktease to a largely male clientele but no hanky-panky on premises, salons that provide a manual release, salons which provide an oral release (B&G) , and salons that are essentially a bordello.

While the local Vietnamese and the long term foreign residents in HCMC such as Wendella and myself can tell the difference between these salons by just looking at the storefront, short term visitors to HCMC will likely not, nor likely stray beyond the boundaries of District 1 and 3. As such, they are (mainly) limited to the first 2 varieties.

As for the more 'naughty' establishments masquerading as hair salons, they have all been talked about on this board. For example, B&Gs in Binh Thanh District and in District 7, Bordellos in Tan Binh District near the airport. Mind you, in Vietnam hair salons of all colours of the rainbow are available, just have to know what you're in the mood for at any given time and patronize accordingly.

Naughty
03-05-12, 15:11
Thanks for the clarification. And thanks to all for all the info posted here over the years. I'll return the favor by posting my experiences this fall.

B Bardill
03-09-12, 16:36
Has anyone tried the 2 hot tocs over in Q10 on Su Van Hanh, couple of blocks from 3/2 towards the small hospital? I'll be back in Dec. And its right up the street from my wife's house.

Tra Zmo
04-18-12, 20:31
Out and about on my moto yesterday afternoon, was along Tran Nao in the An Kanh part of dist 2 (that's south of the highway across the Saigon bridge)

Spotted Vinh Tu, one of those hot tocs that's not open to the street with towels hanging to dry outside- had to stop for a look.

Left the moto outside and went in. No customers so the staff were dozing- they even have a barber in case you really want a haircut.

3 or 4 honeys in tight blue tops and short skirts.

"Massage?" No eengleesh and my Viet doesn't go much beyond mo hai ba, ba ba ba but we made ourselves understood. 250k.

Then it was in the back with my girl- probably a 6- couldn't get her name but she was quite a GFE.

Nice playful wash down with a cloth then to business with her tits out and knickers round her ankles. Lots of teasing and playing- she got wet pretty quickly on my finger, all the time doing a great job on the little man.

Best bit was that she kept sucking or 3 or 4minutes after I blew, rocking on my finger until her happy ending. No expectorating so there's only one place my goodness ended up- her daily dose of vitamin E.

Then more GFE before a quick cleanup.

250k, great attitude made up for the shabby shop.

On my way out 3 old guys are now waiting for a haircut- don't thnk many foreigners have been in there before from their reaction.

Must check out a few more of these hot tocs with the closed fronts- there must be some gems in some pretty convenient locations.

Alwayshard45
04-20-12, 14:41
Has anyone tried the 2 hot tocs over in Q10 on Su Van Hanh, couple of blocks from 3/2 towards the small hospital? I'll be back in Dec. And its right up the street from my wife's house.I drove up and down Su Van Hanh today looking for any "Hot Tocs" and only found standard none BnG shops. There weren't any females in view, just guys getting haircuts, which leads me to believe there isn't any fun there. Well at least not for me. Haha.

ChrisDavis180
04-24-12, 11:01
They all with give a rub and tug of varying quality. There are loads there and a few massage places.

No FS buy BJ and HJ.

Dragonfly22
04-29-12, 07:28
had my first visit to be&g on ntt last night. maybe 5-6 places to go settled on 257 i think was the address on the right heading out of town. nice selection of girls young and cute. 300k firm for a foreigner. what i liked was no negotiating with the gitl. 300k up front. here you strip down to shorts. a / see she removes almost everything. a solid 6-7 and 19yo. wicked hot body with firm tits and hard nipples. great smile too btw. took instruction well, slow down, speed up. no cim but the service was excellent. would go back. full exploration inside and out. the hot toc was very clean and well kept.

Jon Does
05-02-12, 08:45
Out and about on my moto yesterday afternoon, was along Tran Nao in the An Kanh part of dist 2 (that's south of the highway across the Saigon bridge)

Spotted Vinh Tu, one of those hot tocs that's not open to the street with towels hanging to dry outside- had to stop for a look.Good find, anywhere distinctive that it is near? I've looked a couple of times and can't see the wood for the trees.

Tra Zmo
05-02-12, 22:39
Good find, anywhere distinctive that it is near? I've looked a couple of times and can't see the wood for the trees.Heading north (towards the highway / Metro) it's maybe 200m past the Yamaha store.

I'm travelling this week- will be more specific next week.

Jon Does
05-04-12, 03:20
Heading north (towards the highway / Metro) it's maybe 200m past the Yamaha store.

I'm travelling this week- will be more specific next week.Cheers. Should be able to find it from there.

Tra Zmo
05-12-12, 12:08
Good find, anywhere distinctive that it is near? I've looked a couple of times and can't see the wood for the trees.It's at 35b Tran Nao, P Binh An, Q2.

As I said it's a bit shabby but her continued sucking and swallowing until she'd been diddled enough was novel!

Jon Does
05-14-12, 09:29
It's at 35b Tran Nao, P Binh An, Q2.

As I said it's a bit shabby but her continued sucking and swallowing until she'd been diddled enough was novel!Yep no worries found it.

Looks less shabby in evening when lit up.

AssLover945
05-17-12, 08:47

As has been described, the girls at Bennies are all pretty cute, solid 7's or 8's. I asked to pick my gal which may not be standard procedure but they didn't care. The gal I picked thought it was funny that I picked her. She was a fun loving, spirited 25 whyear old with a nice body and ample rack. The customers are put in a room with a row of recliners, you hang out with your gal (along with all the other waiting customers) , until a private (if you can call it that) room opens up, you go in, she pulls down your pants and hers, pops her tits out of her blouse, and then gives you a nice oral massage of your torso finishing with a BBBJ. You are allowed to handle the exposed merchandise. At least that's the way it happened with me. My first $10 assembly line Hot Toc BJ and I loved it. 120, 000 admission. 100, 000 to the girl (she will whine for more but that is apparently the standard tip. I Gave mine an extra 20, 000 because she had a good attitude.I was on the lookout for some cheap thrills, your note on there being 2 110s was helpful, because at first the cab driver took me there, I told him to take me to the other location, and I hoped the driver understood my sign language and English. Anyway the receptionist at counter was pretty straight forward 300K and no negotiation, which was not good for me, because I didn't want to spoil the market for locals, so I acted to walk off and I was called back for 220K, as if I knew the price. (which I knew thanks to the forum members)

I chose a plump girl, with ample ass and nice big tits, even though the stomach was a bit bulging.

Had a nice quickie between 2 business meets.

Thank you guys, this thread is great

Dragonfly22
05-18-12, 11:32
Have never gotten a lineup per se at any of the BJ venues I've frequented. Usually there's a girl waiting to take you by the arm and lead you upstairs. The next girl in line I guess. Now I have a different tack. I brush past her and start looking. This infuriates the supposed next girl in line but I'm not settling for a 4-5 when there are 7-8 to be had. No 9-10s in these places as they can usually get anything they want on their looks anyway. Have had some really good experiences at Ben Nies and on NPK. Some of these girls have great skills. Not all allow inside exploration but most do. Out on NTT the little honey was so sweet until it was time to get down to business and that she did. I like the up front business of these BJ establishments. Hassle free and good service.

Jon Guoren
05-23-12, 09:09
Your reply is by no means inaccurate, though may be a little confusing for a newcomer to Vietnam, Wendella.

'Hot Toc' simply means 'hair salon' in Vietnamese. 'Toc' = 'hair' (on one's head). Thing is, there are many varieties of hair salons in HCMC and in Vietnam in general. Straight up and real hair salons serving male and female clientele, eye-candy hair salons which provide a bit of a cocktease to a largely male clientele but no hanky-panky on premises, salons that provide a manual release, salons which provide an oral release (B&G) , and salons that are essentially a bordello.

While the local Vietnamese and the long term foreign residents in HCMC such as Wendella and myself can tell the difference between these salons by just looking at the storefront, short term visitors to HCMC will likely not, nor likely stray beyond the boundaries of District 1 and 3. As such, they are (mainly) limited to the first 2 varieties.

As for the more 'naughty' establishments masquerading as hair salons, they have all been talked about on this board. For example, B&Gs in Binh Thanh District and in District 7, Bordellos in Tan Binh District near the airport. Mind you, in Vietnam hair salons of all colours of the rainbow are available, just have to know what you're in the mood for at any given time and patronize accordingly.This is a great and helpful post. Can you expand the detail on how to recognise the three levels? You said as a local or expat local you can tell. Can you give a guide to how to tell the different levels from the storefronts, for example.

Fast Eddie 48
05-24-12, 04:28
I'm new to Saigon. I'm staying in D1 and there are plenty of hair wash joints with gorgeous girls just sitting around near the door. I'm guessing that these are more than meets the eye, but where to start with prices and negotiations? Would definitely love to know more.To Bb.

Most of this hair salon near Ben-Thanh market only offer hair cut and massage no FS, yes most o the girl are hot and they lure you inside make you think there is a happy ending, I don't why you don't go in and ask yourself are you too scare to do this yourself.

Fast Eddie 48

Bb Creampie
05-24-12, 15:23
To Bb.

Most of this hair salon near Ben-Thanh market only offer hair cut and massage no FS, yes most o the girl are hot and they lure you inside make you think there is a happy ending, I don't why you don't go in and ask yourself are you too scare to do this yourself.

Fast Eddie 48I went to Benny's instead. Arrived at 110 DBP Street and it was a restaurant. Two skeezy guys sitting outside yelled something to the taxi something which probably translated to,"drive this dirty fuck to the suck shop down the street, this is a restaurant damn it!"

When I arrived half the working girls were sleeping. Picked the one who looked the most awake and we went off to a dingy little room. Some grimy guy next to my stall, sounded German, was getting his pipe sucked like a champ. Finally he finished and then I heard him mumble something like,"no baby, Benny's only one week one time". I was wondering if it was one of you guys, was very tempted to knock on the divider.

The roundtrip taxi fare from my hotel cost the same as the blowjob. Would like to find some place closer but definitely a great deal for the money.

Venu Gopal
05-24-12, 15:55
To Bb.

Fast Eddie 48Hi guys. This is my first trip to Saigon and I am going alone. Will be there from 15th to 18th June. I am a local Malaysian Indian. Please advise me. I will staying in Dist. 1 at Tan Hai Lxxx 3 hotel.

Thanks in advance

Mik Hcmc
05-24-12, 17:41
I went to Benny's instead. Arrived at 110 DBP Street and it was a restaurant. Two skeezy guys sitting outside yelled something to the taxi something which probably translated to,"drive this dirty fuck to the suck shop down the street, this is a restaurant damn it!"Wrong Ward. If a street continues through another ward then the numbers will start again, Hense you need not only the number, street name and district but also the ward.

Fast Eddie 48
05-25-12, 03:22
Hi guys. This is my first trip to Saigon and I am going alone. Will be there from 15th to 18th June. I am a local Malaysian Indian. Please advise me. I will staying in Dist. 1 at Tan Hai Lxxx 3 hotel.

Thanks in advanceTo Venu,

This hotel is at HBT dist one where all the bar at there are pimp on the st at night offer girl for ST for 40 USD, the girl at the HBT bar will charge you 80 USD for ST, I think this hotel is GF, I just spend a few days in KL mongering is so expensive there vietnam is much cheaper if you know where to go, have the taxi driver take you to Korean dist massage place near the airport and get FS there.

Fast Eddie 48

Rhinex
05-30-12, 18:03
I'm new to Saigon. I'm staying in D1 and there are plenty of hair wash joints with gorgeous girls just sitting around near the door. I'm guessing that these are more than meets the eye, but where to start with prices and negotiations? Would definitely love to know more.Most of hair salon in D1 are too expensive. Nowadays, local Saigonese just online looking for girls.

Tiger 888
05-31-12, 03:03
I went to Benny's instead. Arrived at 110 DBP Street and it was a restaurant. Two skeezy guys sitting outside yelled something to the taxi something which probably translated to,"drive this dirty fuck to the suck shop down the street, this is a restaurant damn it!"

When I arrived half the working girls were sleeping. Picked the one who looked the most awake and we went off to a dingy little room. Some grimy guy next to my stall, sounded German, was getting his pipe sucked like a champ. Finally he finished and then I heard him mumble something like,"no baby, Benny's only one week one time". I was wondering if it was one of you guys, was very tempted to knock on the divider.

The roundtrip taxi fare from my hotel cost the same as the blowjob. Would like to find some place closer but definitely a great deal for the money.If you want to save the taxi fare, bus no. 95 runs from Pham Ngu Lao right to the door. Ring the bell 200-300m after crossing the bridge.

Jon Does
05-31-12, 06:50
Nowadays, local Saigonese just online looking for girls.Be nice to find some of those sites occasionally.

Traveler1234
05-31-12, 16:40
This is a great and helpful post. Can you expand the detail on how to recognise the three levels? You said as a local or expat local you can tell. Can you give a guide to how to tell the different levels from the storefronts, for example.Maybe Wendella or Raverboy [or Tiger] can create a google map that pin points a couple of the more frequented venues. Or is there concern that LE monitors ISG?

Tiger 888
06-01-12, 04:36
Maybe Wendella or Raverboy [or Tiger] can create a google map that pin points a couple of the more frequented venues. Or is there concern that LE monitors ISG?I wouldn't want to see that in public. In Vietnam things are tolerated to a certain point. Too much publicity is definitely going beyond.

Clixtox
06-01-12, 11:24
If you want to save the taxi fare, bus no. 95 runs from Pham Ngu Lao right to the door. Ring the bell 200-300m after crossing the bridge.That would be the #93 bus, not the #95.

Tiger 888
06-02-12, 01:46
That would be the #93 bus, not the #95.Thanks for the correction. I wrote that out of (wrong) memory, as I am not in Saigon. The PNL Bus-station has only one bus with a 9x number though.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-06-12, 07:46
After having a session at My Tien, walked to this place. Four women, two OK. Based on previous post, signed

200M dong. She signed 300M dong. I again signed 200M dong, to which she said no and allowed me to walk out.

Apparently, the price is no longer 200M dong (at least for me).

Dragonfly22
06-06-12, 19:15
After the first couple of times going to this place. Paying 100k to the house and 100k to the girl when finished, on my 3rd or 4th trip the mama quotes $20 dollar to me. I walked. Didn't go back for a year. When I returned I paid the usual 100k and 100k The best thing to do is walk. That sends a message. The other places nearby 84 NPK are all HJ places and not BJ places. I went inot one by mistake afew times. So now I frequent Ben Ny or a place out on NTT.

Tiger 888
06-07-12, 14:06
After having a session at My Tien, walked to this place. Four women, two OK. Based on previous post, signed

200M dong. She signed 300M dong. I again signed 200M dong, to which she said no and allowed me to walk out.

Apparently, the price is no longer 200M dong (at least for me).We should be a little more precise what we talk about. I believe you mean "k" instead of "M".

200M Dong are about 10k US$.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-07-12, 16:22
We should be a little more precise what we talk about. I believe you mean "k" instead of "M".

200M Dong are about 10k US$.K means thousand only when referencing salary. M means thousand in non-salary contexts.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-07-12, 16:31
Have gone twice to Ben Ny. Both times the girls were not happy with 120M dong (the last one said not to choose her again because the tip was too low). I thought the tip for the girl was established at 100M dong, so 120M dong should have been fine. Has it changed? If so, what is the new tip amount?

Tiger 888
06-08-12, 03:18
K means thousand only when referencing salary. M means thousand in non-salary contexts.Which part of the world does that apply to?

Have gone twice to Ben Ny. Both times the girls were not happy with 120M dong (the last one said not to choose her again because the tip was too low). I thought the tip for the girl was established at 100M dong, so 120M dong should have been fine. Has it changed? If so, what is the new tip amount?Well, inflation runs and prices adapt. I paid 150k last time, she demanded 200k but didn't complain long as I stood strong. Would be nice to get regular updates on the pricing structure.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-08-12, 08:30
Ben Ny and My Tien are within 100 feet of each other at 90 and 110 Dien Bien Phu in the Bihn Thanh District (coming to Dien Bien Phu from the south, you make a right and cross the river. They are about 300 meters after you cross the river on your right). You should be able to get a moto driver to take you there for 25M dong. However, if you don't want to hassle with them (and also travel more safely) , the 93 bus (get on at the bus station on the other side of the roundabout from Ben Thanh market or at Pasteur on the north side of Le Loi) stops in from of My Tien after crossing the river (the first stop) and costs 4, 000 dong. The bus to return is across the street a little closer to the river crossing. The bus runs only until about 6:30PM. Bus #150 and #91 also stop there, but I don't know where to pick them up.

Efmeded
06-09-12, 12:41
Yeah okay a few observations on the use of k and its relationship to 1000, I remember the Y2K bug (year 2000 bug) that was supposed to shut down most of the worlds computer systems and there is the 30k service for your car. A kilogram is 1000 grams, a kilometre is 1000 metres, a kilowatt is 1000 watts and a kilobyte is 1000 bytes etc. In countries with the metric system you will find it refers to 1000. I think it has its origins in Greece!

BeNys pricing- I was in there the other day and the ticket was 120k. I went wih the girl and we did our thing, then it was tip time and she developed a sense of humour failure when I handed over 200k so I flicked her an extra 50k. She left the room to gargle etc and I heard a bit of dialogue then another girl opened the door where I was and said that everyone usually gives 400K. I seriously doubt the locals would be handing this amount of coin over. My girl came back into the room and asked me if I wanted a back massage (which means she could'nt have been too pissed off) which I said yes to, so it looks like they are used to getting a higher rate from foreigners.

Over and out.

Ef

Jimmy Boy 99
06-09-12, 12:55
So I've been in and out of the SOS clinic because my cock has been dripping like a sink. I was diagnosed with clam and gonno. So in the past 3 weeks. Other that the 7 girls I bb'd from Go2Bar in Pham Ngu Lao, I got sucked off by 3 at Benny's. So I was dripping the most god awful bunch of cheese out of my cock. Just puss color yellow / green and it stunk like a dirty ass hole. Anyway, on the way to SOS for a shot of Rocephin, I stopped at Benny's. I picked the same girl that I think I got the clap from and I brought her in the room. This * sucked all the ooze pus out of my cock so good that I felt I didn't even need an injection. She even thought I came in her mouth! I blew a huge load of cum and infection into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but started to gag. Maybe it was the taste of all that cheese coating her throat?

Always a thrill to re-infect.

Bareback creampie.You are a cretin, as well as a piece of shit, if you actually did this.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-10-12, 06:15
Yeah okay a few observations on the use of k and its relationship to 1000, I remember the Y2K bug (year 2000 bug) that was supposed to shut down most of the worlds computer systems and there is the 30k service for your car. A kilogram is 1000 grams, a kilometre is 1000 metres, a kilowatt is 1000 watts and a kilobyte is 1000 bytes etc. In countries with the metric system you will find it refers to 1000. I think it has its origins in Greece! EfYou are correct on its Greek origin (see.

http://www.chemtutor.com/prex.htm

). K is generally used in measurements, while M is used for numbers (number of people, amount of currency, etc.).

BionicMan
06-10-12, 06:21
You are a cretin, as well as a piece of shit, if you actually did this.Maybe just a troll.

Jimmy Boy 99
06-10-12, 11:37
BeNys pricing- I was in there the other day and the ticket was 120k. I went wih the girl and we did our thing, then it was tip time and she developed a sense of humour failure when I handed over 200k so I flicked her an extra 50k. She left the room to gargle etc and I heard a bit of dialogue then another girl opened the door where I was and said that everyone usually gives 400K. I seriously doubt the locals would be handing this amount of coin over. My girl came back into the room and asked me if I wanted a back massage (which means she could'nt have been too pissed off) which I said yes to, so it looks like they are used to getting a higher rate from foreigners. EfThe third session I had at Ben Ny's, I asked the receptionist how much was the tip that was expected. She couldn't understand me. Of the 5 girls there on the couch. 4 were looking away, not wanting to be picked. I chose the only one who didn't look away. She was kind of mechanical about the service but did the job. When I gave her the 150M dong, she smiled and signaled 200M dong. I smiled back and shook my head no. She smiled back and said OK. Apparently. 150M dong is a sufficient tip from a Westerner.

Dragonfly22
06-10-12, 13:08
Have always given 100k tip and have had no complaints. Maybe a bit of growling but when you act like you know the price they don't complain. They will take what ever they can get, like anywhere else.

Doc 50
06-11-12, 07:30
So I've been in and out of the SOS clinic because my cock has been dripping like a sink. I was diagnosed with clam and gonno. So in the past 3 weeks. Other that the 7 girls I bb'd from Go2Bar in Pham Ngu Lao, I got sucked off by 3 at Benny's. So I was dripping the most god awful bunch of cheese out of my cock. Just puss color yellow / green and it stunk like a dirty ass hole. Anyway, on the way to SOS for a shot of Rocephin, I stopped at Benny's. I picked the same girl that I think I got the clap from and I brought her in the room. This * sucked all the ooze pus out of my cock so good that I felt I didn't even need an injection. She even thought I came in her mouth! I blew a huge load of cum and infection into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but started to gag. Maybe it was the taste of all that cheese coating her throat?

Always a thrill to re-infect.

Bareback creampie.Truly one of the most disgusting posts I've ever seen on ISG.

" I picked the same girl I THINK I GOT THE CLAP FROM"

" other than the 7 girls I bb'd from go2 bar"

So you are judge and jury an inflict pain, and sickness, on others because you think I got the clap from her. Not that going bb with 7 others is much more indicative of picking up the clap than oral sex would be.

Pardon me while I go puke.

Jon Guoren
06-27-12, 10:38
" I picked the same girl I THINK I GOT THE CLAP FROM"

" other than the 7 girls I bb'd from go2 bar"

Pardon me while I go puke.[/QUOTE]There are many players, serial mongers, sex addicts ans those just wanting fun sex with hookers on this forum. Unfortunately there are also a fair few psychopaths. Being a psychopath doesn't mean you need necessarily to be locked up. Unfortunately again, for you, other members, society in general and in particular sex workers, I don't think you come under that category and you probably know this already, that's if you have any capacity for honesty whatever. Unless this was a sick joke to post your psychopathic tendencies I would suggest you as a human flesh search candidate for researchers and LE. People like you are what jail and serious sex offense programs ought to made for.

Uncle Ho Haha
06-29-12, 22:29
The street parrallel to Ba Vi is Giai PhongBe careful in this area, many ladies shoot heroin or smilar, that's why they are in the game. Couple of years back I met the most beautiful girl of Sgn there. Only after 3rd visit I saw the needle marks at the back of her legs, after enjoying a couple of BBFS this really got me (luckily nothing happened.) as nearly each and every drug addict is hiv+ thanks to sharing dirty needles. At least at that time it was illegal to distribute clean needles as this was considered as traffiking.

Wendella
06-30-12, 07:07
Be careful in this area, many ladies shoot heroin or smilar, that's why they are in the game. Couple of years back I met the most beautiful girl of Sgn there. Only after 3rd visit I saw the needle marks at the back of her legs, after enjoying a couple of BBFS this really got me (luckily nothing happened.) as nearly each and every drug addict is hiv+ thanks to sharing dirty needles. At least at that time it was illegal to distribute clean needles as this was considered as traffiking.I think he was talking about massage places, different scene than what you are talking about, which seems to be street walkers. You're right though that incidence of drug use is high among that group (SW) , and dangerous therefore. Ones in massage places would be much lower risk. Of course STD's are always an issue with any working girl though. But SW are the highest risk group due to IV drug use plus high volume of customers. Generally, the more customers a girl has, the more risk of STD. Drug use adds more risk.

Uncle Ho Haha
06-30-12, 07:24
I think he was talking about massage places, different scene than what you are talking about, which seems to be street walkers. You're right though that incidence of drug use is high among that group (SW) , and dangerous therefore. Ones in massage places would be much lower risk. Of course STD's are always an issue with any working girl though. But SW are the highest risk group due to IV drug use plus high volume of customers. Generally, the more customers a girl has, the more risk of STD. Drug use adds more risk.Hi, this thread is about Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

Massage parlours is another thread.

Uncle Ho Haha
06-30-12, 08:19
hi, the best & fastest way to find a good barber, at least up to oct of last year :

1) dien bien phu, on way out of town : right side from 1st roundabout to 2nd one: some 10 shops. 2 or 3 on other side, the big shop is real barber. they all offer hj and bj, haircut only on special request, mostly there is one guy for this job, very cheap and not bad.

partly you go in a small cabin, partly in larger room with lots of action around you. these are very dark so no need to be embarrassed. if you are charming and persuasive or regular they will even agree to a quick fs for some 500k, don't push as if caught they are fired imdtly. nearly all will ask you to go to minihotel for boomboom so easy to get what you want.

covercharge in dbp seems to be a uniform 120k now. girls still accept 100k but bad vibes. 150 makes them more happy and doesn't ruin you. rep002 50k extra tip. 3 or 4 ladies for this special treat possible, no extra cover charge, only each 50k, they come, [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and go.

2) further down to 2nd roundabout, left into soviet nghe tinh. 1st real crossing left (ignore the very small lanes) , again 1st real left you are in dinh bo linh. left side again some 10 barbers, easy to spot as lots of very nice ladies in very short dress in front area. i went a few times for real back massage and fun without p4p, massage was 60-100k for 30 minutes + tip for the lady 20-50 made them happy enough to be welcomed back. small rooms with a few beds. only viets around who get excited when you come in, seems very few foreigners go there. didn't try anything, but bj shud be poss. all girls avbl to take out, they know small hotels around. didn't check prices as i was regular customer at 2 shops in dbp, was easier there and fs with real gfe avbl at that time some 5 years ago for 250k. many girls where excited to try a real sausage instead of small noodle so quite a few of them had fun too.

in dbl many looked great, dbp less for the eye unless you could choose from line up, always 1 or 2 gems avbl, but nearly all gave great service so i even accepted the 1st in line if i did not have special "friend" there.

3) there are another 1000 rep001tered around town. best is to rent a small motorbike and go around. just stop, look and by surprised. normaly easy to recognize : if there is more than 1 man working: good for a real & cheap trim. there is 1 man and lots of ladies: good for play, especially if all start to giggle when you enter. most places are viet only so you are the little extra. if not sure just ask for a massage. if no p4p- place this will cost some 60-100k + tip and most often you will get a decent head- & shoulder- rub and have the bonus to get a surprise every now and than for some extra tip.

a few years ago of course all of this was illegal too but the boys in green got a cut so closed the eyes. now things changed, the mammasans are very afraid of fs at their premises, le seems to be much more caring now.

by the way : 15 years ago every nihgt 100-150 ladies lined up on downtown part of ng thi minh khai in the dark. 50% real lookers. the st- hotel most of them choose was very next to a local police station, couples in and out like in a bee- hive but police never saw anything. only after long time they found out, by chance a very high ranking officer was caught in the raid, the only way to get rid of him. he lost his ranks, his daughter hanged herself. tiv.

Wendella
06-30-12, 09:26
Hi, this thread is about Locations of BJ Cafes, Hot Toc's, Blow 'and' Go's.

Massage parlours is another thread.True, but Whisper1 was replying about Ba Vi, Giai Phong and streets in that area, answering Bowerboy who was asking about locations in the HCMC section in general, not just this thread. Pretty sure Ba Vi/Giai Phong doesn't have bj cafes or blow'n'go's, but do have lots of massage places, which is what it's famous for. There's always been SW on Hoang Van Thu near there. But what type was the girl that you were talking about, the one with the needlemarks? And from which street?

Moon Shadow10
07-02-12, 18:14
The third session I had at Ben Ny's, I asked the receptionist how much was the tip that was expected. She couldn't understand me. Of the 5 girls there on the couch. 4 were looking away, not wanting to be picked. I chose the only one who didn't look away. She was kind of mechanical about the service but did the job. When I gave her the 150M dong, she smiled and signaled 200M dong. I smiled back and shook my head no. She smiled back and said OK. Apparently. 150M dong is a sufficient tip from a Westerner.Are we talking 150M dong or VND 1. 5 million or even, VND 150. 000?

TheHank
07-03-12, 00:04
Gents,

I will be in HCMC for the first time in some weeks and do not speak any Vietnamese.

Unfortunately I am on a business trip with some (ugly female) colleagues and as such do not have extensive time to monger around. Need to sneak out during day for an hour or so.

We are staying in Binh Thanh / District 1.

Therefore the question is: Are there any Hoc Tocs close by, preferably walking distance?

If so, what is the procedure? I am used to massage parlors but never actually visited a hot Toc.

What do I need to say to get a decent BBJ with CIM?

I understand that damage for that is around 150 + 50k tip? Is that correct?

Thanks.

Hank

Tiger 888
07-03-12, 00:04
Are we talking 150M dong or VND 1. 5 million or even, VND 150. 000?This guy has a completely confusing concept of writing numbers (mixing Arabic Numerals with a Roman one as a multiplier) and means 150. 000 VND (I'd abbreviate that as 150k).

Traveler1234
07-03-12, 00:23
This guy has a completely confusing concept of writing numbers (mixing Arabic Numerals with a Roman one as a multiplier) and means 150. 000 VND (I'd abbreviate that as 150k).And 1. 5 million is not us$150.:)

Uncle Ho Haha
07-03-12, 18:37
What do I need to say to get a decent BBJ with CIM?

I understand that damage for that is around 150 + 50k tip? Is that correct?

Thanks.

HankHi,

Sorry don't remember the address. 2 places (before there where 4) still seem to operate. On way from airport to town taxi has to circle a small park, right behind there comes Hoang Van Thu, there are these shops, still opposite the park. Also ladies on motorbikes around, they know small hotels. Only beware of HIV as many are on the needle.

However re damage you are wrong. 120k is normal cover charge. In this area however they will ask for 150 or 200. Than at least 100 or mostly 150 for the lady. + a tip of 50 or 100 if she was nice. So minimum will be about 300k. Earlier they allowed FS, you will have to check if still possible, things changed drastically over the last few years.

Wendella
07-04-12, 09:51
Hi,

Sorry don't remember the address. 2 places (before there where 4) still seem to operate. On way from airport to town taxi has to circle a small park, right behind there comes Hoang Van Thu, there are these shops, still opposite the park. Also ladies on motorbikes around, they know small hotels. Only beware of HIV as many are on the needle.Was this answering MY question, or that other guy's? If it's me, I know roughly where you are describing. Anyway, the girl you mentioned before with needlemarks, was she a motorbike girl? Or hot toc girl? Or cafe om? (I would bet a motorbike girl, but it won't shock me if that's wrong)

TheHank
07-06-12, 08:31
Dear Uncle,

Thanks for the info.

I just wonder about the procedure. If I understood the info in this forum correctly, a hot toc is more like a hairdresser than a bar. Is that right?

If so what do I do when I enter the shop. As I do not want a haircut but something compületely different.

Thanks,

The Hank

The Slinger
07-07-12, 05:38
Just go into the shop and ask for a massage, and ask to pick your own girl as there'll usually be one that trys to cling.

Dear Uncle,

Thanks for the info.

I just wonder about the procedure. If I understood the info in this forum correctly, a hot toc is more like a hairdresser than a bar. Is that right?

If so what do I do when I enter the shop. As I do not want a haircut but something compületely different.

Thanks,

The Hank

Uncle Ho Haha
07-09-12, 18:50
Was this answering MY question, or that other guy's? If it's me, I know roughly where you are describing. Anyway, the girl you mentioned before with needlemarks, was she a motorbike girl? Or hot toc girl? Or cafe om? (I would bet a motorbike girl, but it won't shock me if that's wrong)Hi, this particular beautiful lady was neither of this, she worked for an old pimp- lady out of a private house, no idea where else she was hunting. This reminds me of an odd experiece some 10 years ago in nha trang. A very nice lady named Misa. Apparently drugged. Took my hand and dragged me to the seaside for a BBBJ. As I couldn't come she just gave a full ride. When I asked for her the next day her collegue shouted to the other girls : "did somebody see HIV- Misa?"

Thank

Wendella
07-10-12, 07:01
Hi, this particular beautiful lady was neither of this, she worked for an old pimp- lady out of a private house, no idea where else she was hunting. This reminds me of an odd experiece some 10 years ago in nha trang. A very nice lady named Misa. Apparently drugged. Took my hand and dragged me to the seaside for a BBBJ. As I couldn't come she just gave a full ride. When I asked for her the next day her collegue shouted to the other girls : "did somebody see HIV- Misa?"

ThankThat's the kind of story that needs to be up here more often. Just think, that girl is probably dead now.

On another forum, one regular member came on a few years back to announce that he had just tested positive. While risk is lower for vaginal sex and BJs, it's still a risk-and that guy said it could only have been one of those 2 ways. He was a Thailand regular, not that country matters.

But girls who do more customers per night increase their risk of being infected (multiply times number of customers-motorbike girls must have highest turnover of any type out there) and IV drug use also greatly increases risk, so both of those together is a pretty high risk situation.

Uncle Ho Haha
07-11-12, 08:47
That's the kind of story that needs to be up here more often. Just think, that girl is probably dead now.

On another forum, one regular member came on a few years back to announce that he had just tested positive. While risk is lower for vaginal sex and BJs, it's still a risk-and that guy said it could only have been one of those 2 ways. He was a Thailand regular, not that country matters.

But girls who do more customers per night increase their risk of being infected (multiply times number of customers-motorbike girls must have highest turnover of any type out there) and IV drug use also greatly increases risk, so both of those together is a pretty high risk situation.Some 15 years ago I met a very nice girl in NaVy massage in Pnp for a couple of months, tall, slim, strong, smart and nice character. Some day she was gone. 2 yrs later a mutual friend told me her story: she was on the needle, H, and spent evry $ she earned for drugs, which where pretty cheap in Cambodia at that time so she must have used a lot. I never had any feeling something was wrong. People say you use H and still have a normal life if you are in a clean environment, I wudn't dare to try to find out but this seems to prove you don't "see" if somebody is fixing or not.

More customers & needle sharing = guarantee for HIV.

When she learnt she was HIV- positive she moved to Siem Reap and went on. At that time her body looked like a ghoul, no trace of her former glory, and no idea how many years she still had. So beware. A few minutes of fun can have a long and unpleasant consquence.

Rick Rock
08-28-12, 13:40
All set to visit Benny's when I arrive in two days. RTFF, just want to make sure I have it all right. Walk in, point to a girl, do the deed, tip her 100,000, then on the way out plop down 250, 000 dong. Yay or nay?

Tiger 888
08-28-12, 14:13
All set to visit Benny's when I arrive in two days. RTFF, just want to make sure I have it all right. Walk in, point to a girl, do the deed, tip her 100,000, then on the way out plop down 250, 000 dong. Yay or nay?Last time I was there (6 months back) it was 120k to the house as you enter and 100k or maybe 150k to the girl after the deed (depending on performance. Expect a complaint for more though). Any updates proving me wrong are welcome.

Rick Rock
08-28-12, 14:25
Okay. I may have written down the wrong info. I thought someone said they upped the price. That's why I asked. I'll go along with your formula.

Fast Eddie 48
08-28-12, 23:12
Okay. I may have written down the wrong info. I thought someone said they upped the price. That's why I asked. I'll go along with your formula.To Rick,

The price should be 220k at Ben ny and 250k at My Tien total if you want you can paid the girl a little more if service is good, there are another hot toc near Tan dinh market at # 84 Nygyuen Phi Knanh price is 200k I like this place the best more girl and cleaner place paid after on your way out.

Fast Eddie 48

Allover
08-29-12, 03:55
Okay. I may have written down the wrong info. I thought someone said they upped the price. That's why I asked. I'll go along with your formula.Was there just a few weeks ago. After you walk in the door you'll see a desk on the left. Go to the desk and pay 120, 000. I would suggest having exact change ready. Tell the girl at the desk you want to look at all the girls. If you like the desk girl, you can choose her. All of the girls will assemble for you. Pick one and follow her back.

In my case they put me in a barber chair for a few minutes while she massaged my neck. I'm assuming they were getting the room ready. You'll then be led to a small, private cubicle where the fun begins. I'm not sure what the right amount is to tip but I tipped 200, 000 and the girl did not complain.

There is also the My Tien Hot Toc about three or four doors down but I never visited there.

Tiger 888
08-29-12, 07:09
...I'm not sure what the right amount is to tip but I tipped 200, 000 and the girl did not complain...The right amount used to be 100k. They try to get 200, so of course would most likely not complain. Even 150 should be fine now, but I haven't been in Vietnam for 6 months, so things could have changed.

Allover
08-30-12, 07:10
Since I got a positive reaction to my 200K tip I'm sure one could get by for 150K. Since my 200K tip amounted to about US$9. 50 I still felt I got good value and did not horribly overpay.

Rick Rock
08-30-12, 10:42
One last question, what's the deal with the cafes with blacked out glass a little up from Ben Ny's and My Tien? Same road, up a few hundred meters on the right, some have pictures of sexy Asian women in bikinis on their signs.

UhYeahAh
08-30-12, 21:13
Hello, I'm a newbie in this forum, an average guy, in my early 20' indochines south east asia usual looks, and met this site as I was about to visit HCMC.

I've read so many reviews but I'm attached to two places in DBP, bennys and my tien. Seems interesting yet I might try those in two days since I just came earlier tonight.

Before the visit, I wanted to ask a couple of things.

1. I don't speak Viet at all, so how do we usually negotiate?

2. Surely I wanted a bargain for massage, and a BJ, and a soft grope inside the cubicle, would bringing 250k dongs be enough?

3. What's the open and close time for each places mentioned above? And are the neighborhood safe enough for tourists?

4. Last, but no least, any other recommends besides Bennys and My Tien? Specifically around D1, pham ngu lao.

Thanks in advance, would be looking forward to get an answer ASAP, due to my only 4 days stay here.

Rick Rock
08-31-12, 13:41
No need to negotiate. Walk in and put 120, 000 on the counter. Don't need to say a word. A girl will then lead you the lay down chair, give you a bullshit massage, then take you in a booth and blow you. You really don't have to say anything, and in 3 visits I've said maybe 10 words, all English.

After you blow, she'll wipe your unit off and pull your pants up. Give her the tip and she'll open the door, then walk out.

Easy as pie.

The neighborhood is a major highway. About as open as it gets. No safety issues.

I'd like to know open and close too, but can't seem to get the info. I've been as early as noon and as late as 9 pm.

Uncle Ho Haha
09-07-12, 08:05
opening times : normally open 9-10 and close 21-23h depending on business. never pay when yo enter, payment is done on leaving and the cashier will give change without arguing, only exception i had was during new year when they asked for 10. 000 lucky money. half a usd, so it be. going rate nowadays seems to be 120t.

last weekend i went to dien bien phu. between the 2 circles, right side. again after longer absence for a round of dirty fun. 2 nice ladies gave rep002 each 50t, one gave a deep wet kiss after she finished a local cim = 100t. the lady who serviced me started with the usual procedure until i pointed my finger to her crotch and told her 500t in viet. last 3 yrs most girls if not all refused but she accepted without further ado. normally they are very afraid of being caught as boss will fire them instantly. either she was new and took the risk, or boss gave permission as i went there for 10 yrs and knows what i like. that's why no address mentioned, i want this place to stay open.

she had a stunning small and fragile body and ok- face, nice behaviour. so after some bj she laid down to receive a bbfs after peeking trough the curtain 10 times to make sure nobody else was near. nothing special but still nice. for better service they have a minihotel around, there any girl will go for fs, only on premises they do refuse, see above.

1 hour of fun set me back 820t which equals some 40 usd

DavePuppy
10-14-12, 05:59
There is at least 1 blow job bar like Be Ny's in Phu Quoc. Maybe more. I've not RTFF'd this thread to see if they are mentioned. I was there a couple of weeks ago, standard set-up a load of girls, cubicles, tits out, pants down. I can't remember the damage. I think 150k tickets and 150k tip.

I was just crusing on a moto so not 100% of address, looking at google maps I'm pretty sure it was Nguyen Trung Tuc east of Hung Vuong intersections. I only went to one but saw another very close. There is a street market close and a sign that says massage outside. PQ town is not big so if you drove every street you'd find it quickly.

DavePuppy
10-24-12, 12:46
(Just noticed I posted the below on Phu quoc in the wrong area, whoops!).

I think this post will mostly be useful for expats or long-term residents with there own transport as I don't know exact addresses and it is a bit out of D1.

I remember reading about these places on the forum somewhere before as there was a debate about D1 vs Duong D1 and what it meant so I guess these places have been mentioned before on the forum. There are three streets in this area and driving all of them (not far, maybe 1km) I saw 8 hot-tocs. The streets are Duong D2, Ung Van Khiem and Duong D1. It is kind of like a loop. Use diadem, it is much better than google maps. Put Duong D1 in the box and select Quan Binh Thanh.

I went into one of these places (it was the second to last before you get back to DBP when driving down D1, on the right hand side as you drive towards DBP). Pulled in, they opened the gate and I drove the bike in. 5 girls there. 5/7's I would say, luckily I got a 7. Nice chick with fair tits for VN and no saigon belly. This is standard hot-tocs set-up, out the back to a dirty room and I can see a couple of Viets getting suckled through the corner.

Standard routine, wash down of fingers, face, stomach and cock and she gets to work. Tits out, pussy out. This chick actively encourage me to finger her which is a first for me in hot-tocs (only been three times before). Fingering away and getting a suck job, then she totally through me by jumping on the bench thing and shoving pussy in face. I was totally unsure what to do, but ended up DATY and shoving my tongue in her ass. I'm now extremely worried that I will have caught something. But fingers crossed. I paid 250k to the girl (no ticket, not discussion on price before hand) and she seemed happy enough. This place was very dingy and the area was a bit ropey.

If I was a visitor I would ask to be dropped off at the junction of DBP and Duong D2 (the cabs can cross the road there heading from D1) and then just point at a random shop and get out. You can then walk the circuit and choose a couple of random hot-tocs. Cab should cost 100 or less from D1, Moto 40 or so.

Will explore again and try and remember the name this time.

AusMonger100
11-03-12, 13:45
First time visitor to HCMC, couldn't wait to hit the streets after reading so much in the Forums. Thought I would play safe first time out and headed over to BDP to try Ben Ny's or one of the many others on that strip. Went in, did as others had advised and placed 120K down. Only 3 girls on show, all pretty poor looking. Took the biggest tits so I had something to play with. Laid me down out the back, one other guy there, local with two girls around him, I'm a fairly fat guy with not a single work of Viet spoken, felt pretty strange. After 3 minutes my girl took me into one of the small rooms, dropped my drawers and wiped me down. Dropped her panties and started licking me all over, actully pretty talented tounge but when I went the fingers she was so dry I had no access to either hole. Tried to lick the fingers to get some slide but she immediatley wiped them off. Somehow a clean westerner show showers twice daily carries more germs than the girls working there.

Nothing was a rush, took her time while I tried to get her wet and push in deep. Kept me hard but gave me no interest in wanting FS, not that I would have tried it there. When I was ready I gave her encouragement and blew a nice load, mae her stay on it for a while to enjoy it. Cleaned me up and asked for a second go, I declined as she didn't do it for me. She tried to make me give her 200k, ended up yelling at her and giving only 150k as she was not worth any more based on the Forums. I am very happy to pay for good time and good service, but it has to be earned.

Left and walked the street for a while to look into some of the other places, some obvious, some not. Looking forward to my next go, but finding it really hard to distinguish the good from the bad. Would love to find a local who speaks enough Viet to go everywhere with me, happy to pay him and even pay for his happy times as well. A local speaker really is an advantage.

Also trying to nail one of the hotel girls (5 star hotel in D1, very hard to get the staff as they are scared of losing their jobs) One of the cleaning staff was in my room one afternoon during turn down (they clean in pairs normally) , managed to get her interested enough to allow me to open her shirt and touch her tits. Will try and bed her tomorrow and post the details. Amazing how they change once they see some large bills on the dresser and think they have options! Got to make sure I am naked in a towel and ready to try it on.

Be safe.

TenSamurais
11-04-12, 07:41
Nice report.

I wished I was there to chill with you, fluent in vietnamese. I won't get there until December.

Keep us posted with your adventures.

First time visitor to HCMC, couldn't wait to hit the streets after reading so much in the Forums. Thought I would play safe first time out and headed over to BDP to try Ben Ny's or one of the many others on that strip. Went in, did as others had advised and placed 120K down. Only 3 girls on show, all pretty poor looking. Took the biggest tits so I had something to play with. Laid me down out the back, one other guy there, local with two girls around him, I'm a fairly fat guy with not a single work of Viet spoken, felt pretty strange. After 3 minutes my girl took me into one of the small rooms, dropped my drawers and wiped me down. Dropped her panties and started licking me all over, actully pretty talented tounge but when I went the fingers she was so dry I had no access to either hole. Tried to lick the fingers to get some slide but she immediatley wiped them off. Somehow a clean westerner show showers twice daily carries more germs than the girls working there.

Nothing was a rush, took her time while I tried to get her wet and push in deep. Kept me hard but gave me no interest in wanting FS, not that I would have tried it there. When I was ready I gave her encouragement and blew a nice load, mae her stay on it for a while to enjoy it. Cleaned me up and asked for a second go, I declined as she didn't do it for me. She tried to make me give her 200k, ended up yelling at her and giving only 150k as she was not worth any more based on the Forums. I am very happy to pay for good time and good service, but it has to be earned.

Left and walked the street for a while to look into some of the other places, some obvious, some not. Looking forward to my next go, but finding it really hard to distinguish the good from the bad. Would love to find a local who speaks enough Viet to go everywhere with me, happy to pay him and even pay for his happy times as well. A local speaker really is an advantage.

Also trying to nail one of the hotel girls (5 star hotel in D1, very hard to get the staff as they are scared of losing their jobs) One of the cleaning staff was in my room one afternoon during turn down (they clean in pairs normally) , managed to get her interested enough to allow me to open her shirt and touch her tits. Will try and bed her tomorrow and post the details. Amazing how they change once they see some large bills on the dresser and think they have options! Got to make sure I am naked in a towel and ready to try it on.

Be safe.

AmericanThief
11-04-12, 13:20
I recently moved to HCM a few months ago. I live and work in D1. Can you tell me where I can get a lunch time blow job in D1?

KnightsOfShame
11-06-12, 04:02
Hey,

My buddy and I are heading to SEA for a few weeks. Was wondering if anyone is visiting in December also or if any local expats want to meet up for some beer at the local hotspots. We're not familiar with hcmc and was wondering if some local / expert could show us around like mp's, bars, good eats. I'm fluent and can read and write in vietnamese (if it helps at all).

Thanks

Vietnamese
11-07-12, 05:07

Be safe.Hello. I'm a vietnamese and I often go to beauty salon which have pretty girls for massage (HJ, BJ.) , washing hair. So if you want to have a company to go looking for girls you can send me a PM include Yahoo Messenger. My english Vocabulary is ok because of watching subtitle movies. But grammar is not good.

Haicauminh
11-13-12, 17:29
I'm at HCMC. I change job so I get some free days: 14 25 Nov 2012. If any want to go fuck with pretty girl with 650. 000VND / s.

Mail me: [Email address deleted by Admin] (give me your Vietnamese call number if you have) and I shall show you a tour (3 persons is max)

If I just chose one or two person, please do not angry. Because I have not enough time for all

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dragonfly22
11-15-12, 06:15
First time here as I usually frequent Ben Ny. Hot little spinner named Ny with a wicked hot body at 10:00am. Decent BJ skills but very dry for fingering. Would go back. 200k total all to her as no one at the desk.

AmericanThief
12-14-12, 06:59
I fucked up guys. I finally made it to Benny's and I tipped the girl 200k and she asked for 300k and I didn't negotiate, so I gave her the extra 100, 000. Won't do it again.

I'm sticking with 200k, but it was my first time so newbie mistake. Otherwise I was satisfied with the place and will return.

Johhnny
12-14-12, 07:17
I fucked up guys. I finally made it to Benny's and I tipped the girl 200k and she asked for 300k and I didn't negotiate, so I gave her the extra 100, 000. Won't do it again.

I'm sticking with 200k, but it was my first time so newbie mistake. Otherwise I was satisfied with the place and will return.Don't do that again! That is an extra almost 5 USD

MoreRiceWong
12-23-12, 13:05
Hey Guys,

Just went to bennys today, don't do these things too often. Walked in and the cashier girl said 320 and no tip? Wasnt too sure if things changed or something as I read its normally 150 shop and 150 girl? Is this right?

They walk me through the hall with all the girls sitting. They didn't ask me to choose. Can I? They sat me down in the private room and a girl walked in (around a 6, hotter girls were sitting down outside.)

Don't mind really but is there meant to be a massage? She started straight with some nipple play and goes straight to my member. Pretty decent job, are there any girls that deep throat there?

She let me finger her pussy and lick her tits. Tried to finger her ass no go haha wasnt really expecting to. Ended with CIM. Felt pretty bad not tipping. Then walked out. Not bad for 15 bucks haha

Only here for a few days in HCM, what signs are there to spot other hot tocs or should I just stick to benny and my thien? Will probably try one or 2 more times.

KnightsOfShame
01-09-13, 03:21
Hey Guys,

Just went to bennys today, don't do these things too often. Walked in and the cashier girl said 320 and no tip? Wasnt too sure if things changed or something as I read its normally 150 shop and 150 girl? Is this right?

They walk me through the hall with all the girls sitting. They didn't ask me to choose. Can I? They sat me down in the private room and a girl walked in (around a 6, hotter girls were sitting down outside.)

Don't mind really but is there meant to be a massage? She started straight with some nipple play and goes straight to my member. Pretty decent job, are there any girls that deep throat there?

She let me finger her pussy and lick her tits. Tried to finger her ass no go haha wasnt really expecting to. Ended with CIM. Felt pretty bad not tipping. Then walked out. Not bad for 15 bucks haha

Only here for a few days in HCM, what signs are there to spot other hot tocs or should I just stick to benny and my thien? Will probably try one or 2 more times.If you are clearly a foreigner whether white or from other asian countries who do not speak english then there is a mandatory 200k tip plus the usual entry fee of 120k up front at desk (the girl will still ask for more at the end but don't fall for it they are happy with the 200k you paid up front). If you are a vietnamese local or at least speak fluent vietnamese without an accent like me, you'd walk in say hi to the front desk and choose a girl in the hallway without paying anything first and 120k +100k tip will be accepted by your girl without much complaint (I usually just give my girl 250k which she then pays 120k to the house leaving her 130k). Sometimes the girls also hang out in the front cubical which means they are free as well. I prefer ben ny over my tien. The set up seems to be cleaner and the service is a little bit less rushed. Although my tien has less quality girls, some are still cute and you can choose but there are some fatties in there as well. I hop over to my tien when ben ny happens to be closed. There are so many hot tocs throughout almost every district in the city. I've tried other random hot tocs but it's usually not a good idea to always be a first time customer and some have higher entry fee than ben ny and my tien. You can spot these BJ spots when out front only has a sign that says "hot toc" with little or no other descriptions and often times has a neon flashing sign as well and are usually on main streets not smaller roads or alley ways. Ben ny is my favorite as I am a frequent customer and often take non vietnamese friends from the US in and they get the same deal as me unless they walked in on their own. But you know what, if you are a foreigner going into ben ny's, don't feel bad that you'd be tipping more than the average guy. I've seen some generous fools tip 500k and up. Even if you tip more than the usual it would't set a higher precedent. To each their own.

DavePuppy
01-09-13, 15:16
Quote "If you are clearly a foreigner whether white or from other asian countries who do not speak english then there is a mandatory 200k tip plus the usual entry fee of 120k up front at desk"

This simply isn't true at all. I'm white as they come. I walked in and they said 200 in Viet. I said 120 in Viet and put in down on the counter. Gave 100 as I walked out. It's one thing reporting your experiences, but to say it mandatory is another thing entirely and sets a bad precedent. How do you know it is mandatory? Did you talk to them in Viet to establish company police? Multiple reports on here about people paying 220 or 250 all in who are no locals.

KnightsOfShame
01-09-13, 18:07
Quote "If you are clearly a foreigner whether white or from other asian countries who do not speak english then there is a mandatory 200k tip plus the usual entry fee of 120k up front at desk"

This simply isn't true at all. I'm white as they come. I walked in and they said 200 in Viet. I said 120 in Viet and put in down on the counter. Gave 100 as I walked out. It's one thing reporting your experiences, but to say it mandatory is another thing entirely and sets a bad precedent. How do you know it is mandatory? Did you talk to them in Viet to establish company police? Multiple reports on here about people paying 220 or 250 all in who are no locals.Thanks for clarifying. I try to contribute from my experience and personal opinion but, please don't say "this simply isn't true at all". It is true at times and it is not other times as you've read pass reports. The experiences are variable. Maybe if you're a first timer or the desk person have not seen you before, they would have a standard up front payment. My experience is from talking to the different girls in there. Sorry for using the term "mandatory" but it's probably the usual standard procedure but also it depends on the front desk's discretion, mood and timing such as holidays. Some pay 220, 250, 320 up front and some pay on the way out. I've also read that some non locals chose to walk instead of paying the extra.

120k +100k tip seems like the bare minimum even for locals. I don't know why but after a hard rain here in saigon today I felt like hitting up ben nys as I know it would be slow and lots of girls are available to choose. This time I gave 300k to the girl which leaves her 180k since she was very enthusiastic the whole time. Ask for xuan (cute face with darling eyes) if you like an enthusiastic BJ with tongue action.

Rick Rock
01-10-13, 04:43
I'm no local, European-American, but when I visited Ben Ny over the summer just plopped 120 down on the table when I walked in like I knew what I was doing and handed the girl 120 after she gobbled my gizzard in the room. No problems whatsoever. Came back the next two days and repeated with different women. I think a lot of western guys have a problem manning up, and that's why prices are going nuts in most of the places they visit. I imagine them looking like Jerry Lewis or something trying to negotiate. Grow a fucking spine and pay the pre-established prices!

AssLover945
01-10-13, 05:17
If you are clearly a foreigner whether white or from other asian countries who do not speak english then there is a mandatory 200k tip plus the usual entry fee of 120k up front at desk (the girl will still ask for more at the end but don't fall for it they are happy with the 200k you paid up front). If you are a vietnamese local or at least speak fluent vietnamese without an accent like me, you'd walk in say hi to the front desk and choose a girl in the hallway without paying anything first and 120k +100k tip will be accepted by your girl without much complaint (I usually just give my girl 250k which she then pays 120k to the house leaving her 130k). Sometimes the girls also hang out in the front cubical which means they are free as well. I prefer ben ny over my tien. The set up seems to be cleaner and the service is a little bit less rushed. Although my tien has less quality girls, some are still cute and you can choose but there are some fatties in there as well. I hop over to my tien when ben ny happens to be closed. There are so many hot tocs throughout almost every district in the city. I've tried other random hot tocs but it's usually not a good idea to always be a first time customer and some have higher entry fee than ben ny and my tien. You can spot these BJ spots when out front only has a sign that says "hot toc" with little or no other descriptions and often times has a neon flashing sign as well and are usually on main streets not smaller roads or alley ways. Ben ny is my favorite as I am a frequent customer and often take non vietnamese friends from the US in and they get the same deal as me unless they walked in on their own. But you know what, if you are a foreigner going into ben ny's, don't feel bad that you'd be tipping more than the average guy. I've seen some generous fools tip 500k and up. Even if you tip more than the usual it would't set a higher precedent. To each their own.I visit the hot tocs quite often and I have never given any more than 120 + 120.

Please do not jack up the prices tourists.

Absolutely no need to negotiate,

Please please please go by the standard prices which is 120 by the table as you enter and 120 to the girl after the deed is done.

Tiger 888
01-10-13, 06:15
I visit the hot tocs quite often and I have never given any more than 120 + 120.

Please please please go by the standard prices which is 120 by the table as you enter and 120 to the girl after the deed is done.I consider it as very important that someone here updates at least every three months that prices are "still the same"/"if they have gone up, how much".

I won't be in Vietnam very soon.

Cappy
01-26-13, 16:55
Excellent advice and assistance here from forum members.

I'm just back from visiting both places. Ben Nys had at least 15 girls sitting around and My Tien 10 or so.

I did the drop 120, 000vnd with the mama at Ben Nys cash and kept walking.

The girl who was "up" was cute (a 7. 5 where I'm from). Ie. Very doable. The service was good to very good. It's nice to be in the hands (mouth) of a pro.

She wasn't happy with the 120, 000 I gave her at completion. And like all visitors, I was tempted to tip more.

I just smiled as said see you next time. She replied, don't pick me next time.

As if I would! There are 24 other girls to try. .

I visit the hot tocs quite often and I have never given any more than 120 + 120.

Please please please go by the standard prices which is 120 by the table as you enter and 120 to the girl after the deed is done.

Cappy
01-31-13, 12:50
Well it seems as though they were waiting for me to return to Ben Nys (three days later).

I followed the same MO as first time, dropped my 120 at the desk and two girls came right up and said no, it's 320, 000 all included.

I guess they are-e-a-l-l-why wanted that 200, 000vnd tip.

The desk mamason-cashier looked a little perturbed with her flock. I said no and started to walk away slowly. Wondering if they would cave.

I guess Zero dong with 18 girls sitting around and not doing anything, was better than 120, 000vnd. Because they let me walk.

I took my business that night to My Tien, for a perfectly good session with a 6/10 happy, smiling appreciative girl!

All I could think about were my brothers living in Vietnam.

You guys owe me one for not wrecking the market <LOL

Saigon Sam
02-02-13, 05:19
Went to Trang Anh on D5 Street (same owner as My Tien). Found Tu, a new girl with avg tits but great ass and body with good attitude. Great BJ and she seems to enjoy getting fucked as she was really into it. You can get FS if nobody else in the room and it might also depend on the girl. I gave her 400k for FS. Ticket was 150k for large room and 120k for small room. I also tried Tam (older girl) , she will allow anal but you have to really push for it. Bring your own condom.

Saigon Sam
02-02-13, 07:08
Went to Trang Anh barber shop on D5 Street (same owner as My Tien). The place is quite friendly. Met a new girl, Tu. Good attitude, great body, tits average but firm and a very nice ass. She gives a great BJ and managed to get FS from her. She seems to enjoy getting fucked so it made the experience that much better. I think FS here depends on the girl and if no one else is in the room. I gave her 400k. The ticket is 150k for large room and 120k for small room. Bring your own condom. BTW, I also tried Tam who is older but allows anal if you really push for it.

Dragonfly22
02-02-13, 12:46
Has anyone been out to NPK lately? That used to be my favorite place because it was more locals and very few foreigners. Then they got the fever and started over charging for foreigners so that's when I opted for DBP st. Used to be a great place on Nguyen Van Nguyen but it's been closed for awhile. Does anyone know where those girls ended up? They had excellent service and no haggling at all. 200k total.

MutantChicken
02-02-13, 17:59
Has anyone been out to NPK lately? That used to be my favorite place because it was more locals and very few foreigners. Then they got the fever and started over charging for foreigners so that's when I opted for DBP st. Used to be a great place on Nguyen Van Nguyen but it's been closed for awhile. Does anyone know where those girls ended up? They had excellent service and no haggling at all. 200k total.Yeah its TERRIBLE stay away rip off joints.

Muse Fan
02-06-13, 08:24
Well it seems as though they were waiting for me to return to Ben Nys (three days later).

I followed the same MO as first time, dropped my 120 at the desk and two girls came right up and said no, it's 320, 000 all included.

The desk mamason-cashier looked a little perturbed with her flock. I said no and started to walk away slowly. Wondering if they would cave.

I guess Zero dong with 18 girls sitting around and not doing anything, was better than 120, 000vnd. Because they let me walk.

I took my business that night to My Tien, for a perfectly good session with a 6/10 happy, smiling appreciative girl!

You guys owe me one for not wrecking the market <LOLWAY TO GO CAPPY!

(high five)

Pnhsgn
02-15-13, 10:11
Went to Trang Anh on D5 Street (same owner as My Tien). Found Tu, a new girl with avg tits but great ass and body with good attitude. Great BJ and she seems to enjoy getting fucked as she was really into it. You can get FS if nobody else in the room and it might also depend on the girl. I gave her 400k for FS. Ticket was 150k for large room and 120k for small room. I also tried Tam (older girl) , she will allow anal but you have to really push for it. Bring your own condom.Please pm addres to me.

Thanks

Saigon Sam
02-18-13, 12:44
Please pm addres to me.

ThanksSorry, I don't know the adddress but D5 is not more than 1km long. Its in Binh Thanh district near Van Thanh Park. Just google map D5 Street in Binh Thanh. Look for a street called D2 as D5 is perpendicular to it. You can't miss it, there is a large LED type sign displaying Trang Anh Hoc Toc on the front of the store.

Saigon Sam
02-26-13, 14:43
I usually go to the FS place in Korea Town on Ba Vi, but was told by the owner there to try a new place she opened near Superbowl (just down the street). I tried it and was ok. Its new so its clean. Lots more space here than the Ba Vi area and rooms are bigger. Anyway, the place is called Tay Ho and it on the side street of Superbowl. You have to go into a small ally about 50m in. Look for the light box that says Tay Ho in the front of the alley. The selection is not that good but was told new girls are on the way. Standard fare of 200k plus 500k. I was also told this place welcomes locals but forgot to ask about the price.

AssLover945
02-27-13, 02:52

You guys owe me one for not wrecking the market <LOLSo nice of you, you did the right thing dude, instead of listening to your dick. You did keep the price control

Mr Enternational
03-02-13, 15:24
Has anyone been out to NPK lately? That used to be my favorite place because it was more locals and very few foreigners. Then they got the fever and started over charging for foreigners so that's when I opted for DBP st. Used to be a great place on Nguyen Van Nguyen but it's been closed for awhile. Does anyone know where those girls ended up? They had excellent service and no haggling at all. 200k total.A tout on a motorbike just took me there a minute ago. There were 3 hot tocs right there together. Before he took me he said a girl would cost me 300K. I thought it was for everything. When we arrived at the first HT I said man this place only costs 200K. He started laughing. I said by the way I thought you were taking me somewhere I could boom boom. I'm not much into blow jobs. I like to pound flesh. We went next door to another then across the street to another. Only BJs on the menu though. Then I had him take me to MT and BN but we couldn't find them. I didn't see any chicks on the bridge specified by Old New Guy who I could be sure were working, so I had him bring me back to the hotel. I gave him 100K and a meal at KFC. He wanted an additional 100K but I told him no way.

Raverboy
03-07-13, 05:01
I usually go to the FS place in Korea Town on Ba Vi, but was told by the owner there to try a new place she opened near Superbowl (just down the street). I tried it and was ok. Its new so its clean. Lots more space here than the Ba Vi area and rooms are bigger. Anyway, the place is called Tay Ho and it on the side street of Superbowl. You have to go into a small ally about 50m in. Look for the light box that says Tay Ho in the front of the alley. The selection is not that good but was told new girls are on the way. Standard fare of 200k plus 500k. I was also told this place welcomes locals but forgot to ask about the price.Tried this place last night, nearly 2 weeks after Saigon Sam's post below. Opened the door to 3 disinterested girls, one of whom was in the middle of text messaging and did not even bother to raise her eyes to greet me.

Turned and walked out. One of the girls, in an attempt at some reverse marketing, told me they have another salon on Ba Vi and that I should pop over as they have 'more girls' there.

Travel Buddy
04-04-13, 15:04
Sorry guys,

Went back 6-8 pages but still could not get address of Ben Ny's. Would appreciate it if anyone could put this up here. Am going to me in HCM on SUnday and Monday night and if anyone wants to join in for a drink please send me PM.

MutantChicken
04-05-13, 13:03
Sorry guys,

Went back 6-8 pages but still could not get address of Ben Ny's. Would appreciate it if anyone could put this up here. Am going to me in HCM on SUnday and Monday night and if anyone wants to join in for a drink please send me PM.Looking at your past posts this seems to be your usual MO, reading back x number of pages then saying you can't find the relevant info. A intelligent man, actually even a lab rat would learn from his past failures, so ill help you by pointing out the obvious as it has been stated Chinese axiom "Give a man a fish, and you have fed him once. Teach him how to fish and you have fed him for a lifetime." Well the answer to your problems is try reading back FURTHER.

Tiger 888
04-05-13, 23:25
... Well the answer to your problems is try reading back FURTHER.Not even necessary. A simple google search would do instead of asking for being spoon-fed.

AmericanThief
04-07-13, 07:35
Just returned from Ben Ny. Never take a new girl. Always take a strawberry blond girl that you've seen or had before.

New girls don't know how to satisfy.

LuvAsianTang
04-09-13, 13:26
Well thanks to the info on this forum I found trang anh barber shop but I didn't get a hair cut. I went in asked for tu and was redirected to a very acceptable little morsel named lin. We didn't even discuss price until after she was already giving me a mediocre BBBJ and I was rubbing her lovely little sparsely haired beaver and suckling her firm young breasts. I offered to DATY which she refused but offered boom boom for 600k. I countered with 600k all in and she smiled and said yes, I gave her the 600k and we were off to the races. After the deed she washed me up. LOL I had to stand on my tip toes as she showered my package in the hair wash sink it was kinda funny but got the job done. After I was put back together she said you pay shop. I kinda laughed and said no baby you pay shop that was the deal. She said ok and smiled and said see you next time as I walked out the door.

My next stop will be korean town if I can figure out the location. So far I have had no luck, but I'm persistant when it comes to asian tang.

Have fun but look out for the boogy man he's out there trying to get your dong.

LuvAsianTang

Woongdam
04-09-13, 14:52
There are a lot of situations where the cheap and good value in the Ho Chi Minh.

But I now live in South Korea.

320,000 the. Benny price prices have risen a lot.

200,000 the, where possible, there are many.

Two people go drinking local karaoke 1,500,000, followed by the value of the degree the.

Vietnamese language study is most need.

AmericanThief
04-20-13, 18:54
What's the difference between a Cat Toc and a Hot Toc? There are some Cat Toc places near my home. I see lots of men getting hair cuts, but what are the girls in uniform doing there? Massage? HJ? I guess no one can tell me, so I'll have to go inside on my own.

Was feeling conflicted today. My hot girl is a pain in the ass as usual, demanding I take her to a high end restaurant for lunch and Starbucks after.

***** drives me crazy until we fuck and then it's all good. I love young white skinned vietnamese girls with huge boobs and small bodies that fuck like porn star. Oh my god she's hot and you wouldn't believe she's mine if you met us, you just wouldn't.

But my baby girl wanted to meet me too, and I wasn't sure what to do because after we fuck I have to nurture her for hours and I wasn't up for that today. I'm going to meet her mid week.

So I went to Ben Ny's to blow my load and avoid the drama that my non pros dish out.

No thin girls. All have bellies bigger than mine. Not that it matter since it's just a BJ, but it kind of does to me.

Her service was great. She was nice and kind and offered me a second. I'm not complaining. I just want attraction.

Face 3.

Body 1.

Servie 8.

Typical of all my Ben Ny's experiences. But I'm kind of burned out. Good value and secure though, and that counts for a lot.

Oh her name was Bao Ngoc. But I like Thuy Tien. Tien does it nice and slow but she's gone.

Shit I don't have subscription. I was going to ask if anyone knows where the cat houses are. I know they exists, but need inside info.

PEACE!

AssLover945
04-21-13, 06:58
Went to Ben Ny's at around 12.

Quite a good number of girls on bench,

The first one on queue wasnt attractive, but I went in anyway.

Handed the mandatory 120, 000 VND house fees to a young guy in counter and Thuy took me on from there.

My broken Vietnamese didn't help, but who needs to talk, when in there.

Nice boobs, nice ass, blew my wad in 10 mins or so and I was about to go out, when I spotted this girl on the bench on the way out. She told me her name was ying.

Oh my god what beautiful boobs!

I blew my wad again within the next 30 mins, which I thought was impossible and walked out with a happy smile!

Johndao
04-22-13, 00:39
What's the difference between a Cat Toc and a Hot Toc?One is the northern and one is the southern Vietnamese way of describing a haircut or a place to get one. They can be used interchangeably. So much so that I forget which is which!

JustinMouff
04-23-13, 15:42
Firstly, thanks to all those who post and give pointers on how to live la vids loca. Just joining the forum, but have read extensively.

I'm new to vietnam and tried a few of the hot tocs recently, noticed that lots of the girls (smoking hot most of them BTW.) have default style BJ of fast motion, usually not too deep, not as much suction. My vietnamese is a struggle and I've tried directing a little bit to get them to do it the way I like but sometimes not happenin.

Never experienced these types of bjs really. In Thailand they suck out your living being LOL, almost no direction.

Anyways. Any tips on how to ensure the right technique at these places other than what I'm doing, or any recs on specific hot tocs? I'm new to the area.

Thanks

JustinMouff
04-24-13, 03:10
Went to Ben Ny's at around 12.

Quite a good number of girls on bench,

The first one on queue wasnt attractive, but I went in anyway.

Handed the mandatory 120, 000 VND house fees to a young guy in counter and Thuy took me on from there.

My broken Vietnamese didn't help, but who needs to talk, when in there.

Nice boobs, nice ass, blew my wad in 10 mins or so and I was about to go out, when I spotted this girl on the bench on the way out. She told me her name was ying.

Oh my god what beautiful boobs!

I blew my wad again within the next 30 mins, which I thought was impossible and walked out with a happy smile!Do all the girls in vn do the quick up and down on the head only. My vietnamese is very little and it's hard to direct them to go deeper. Any tips on getting good service or places besides my tien and Benny's where they do it different? First post BTW and thanks.

AmericanThief
04-28-13, 05:55
Deepthroating is what girlfriends do to show you their love or to seduce you into making you their boyfriends.

Deepthroating is what portstarts do to become more famous.

Working the head to make you cum as fast as possible is what blow job girls do because its only business.

However, there are a few older women at Ben ny's that go 3/4 of the way down to make up for their, uhm, fuglieness in hopes for a better tip.

And yes, I've found Thai girls to be much better at BJs than Viets

Djle7159
04-28-13, 14:23
Use the girls pinky finger to show what you want.

Johndao
04-28-13, 21:52
Do all the girls in vn do the quick up and down on the head only. My vietnamese is very little and it's hard to direct them to go deeper. Any tips on getting good service or places besides my tien and Benny's where they do it different? First post BTW and thanks.It's difficult to say what 'all' girls do in a country of 92 million people. How do 'all' girls do it in other countries, for example?

Most Vietnamese are very little, as you note. That's why I like them.

The best way to get them to go deeper is to put one or both of your big, strong meaty hands on the back or their head, neck or both, then pull it toward you if you are standing or push it down if you are lying down. Do this while your cock is as far inside her mouth as she is currently willing to do. At the moment you press down or toward, simultaneously use your hips to thrust your pelvis forward or upward. This will cause your cock to go deeper in her mouth and maybe to her throat. Be prepared for her to gag and / or choke from this. Expect lots of gooey saliva to emanate. Repeat these steps over and over until you are happy.

At Blow and Gos, I prefer one hand on the back of her head and one hand squeezing a little ass cheek very hard while snaking one or two fingers into her asshole. It's fun to feel the reaction in her asshole when she chokes or gags. Don't worry, they are used to it and can take it all. They do BJ all day every day for all types of guys, so they know what's up. But if they can make you cum from tip bobbing, then why not try that first? It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

Attached are some pictures of Kim Anh illustrating the procedure. Kim Anh is a hard-working girl who gives a way above average BJ and always takes cum in her mouth, but needs a little heavy-handed encouragement to go those last couple of inches.

JD

Mik Hcmc
04-29-13, 03:55
Use the girls pinky finger to show what you want.As in want to see a magic trick? Here pull my finger?

Jon Does
05-02-13, 07:56
As per this report :

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2661-Ho-Chi-Minh-City-Massage-Parlors&p=1415114&viewfull=1#post1415114

Anyone else having issues with them complaining about the tip? I've had a couple of friends report that they are being stopped as they enter and told the price is higher than it has been reported. Same as this guy 300. 000vnd now?

And these aren't newbies reporting the prices. They are walking but it's kinda frustrating.

Crocodilexp
05-03-13, 07:17
do all the girls in vn do the quick up and down on the head only. my vietnamese is very little and it's hard to direct them to go deeper. any tips on getting good service or places besides my tien and benny's where they do it different?

the illustrated reply from the expert (johndao) indicates that you need to get borderline rapey to force something resembling good service out of them. not being ironic, it's how things work here. if you're uncomfortable with that (as i am), too bad, vietnam is probably not for you. much as i like the $12 blowjobs, after ~20 attempts, i just gave up.

in vietnam in general it seems to be hard to get by without being a pushy demanding asshole (not a whiny one!). i guess the vietnamese are used to that. in thailand, the same attitude wouldn't work too well. cultural differences.

DavePuppy
05-04-13, 16:46
Glad I'm not the only one who found that commentary from JD slightly disturbing.

I think calling it cultural differences is generous.

AmericanThief
05-05-13, 11:18
Much as I like the $12 blowjobs, after ~20 attempts, I just gave up.This is how I feel too. The first few times were fine for a $12 blowjob, but yeah, each time I go I'm more and more unsatisfied. I took a new girl in her twenties. She was cute with a good body. She kept stopping mid blow to spit out her excess salava instead of using it. It was dry and just awful.

The next girl I had was doing the short and fast head suck, and even used her hand half the time. It took me a while but as soon as I unloaded she ran to the sinking gagging while I continued to ejaculate all over myself. By far the worst.

The vietnamese clients can tell the girls what to do, and sure you can use body language. I will force her head to stay on my cock the next time I cum in her mouth.

By the way, Viet clients pay after, not before like us foreigners. The just walk in, take the girl and she escorts him to the payment counter afterwards.

LovelyBoy82
05-06-13, 10:21
I usually go to the FS place in Korea Town on Ba Vi, but was told by the owner there to try a new place she opened near Superbowl (just down the street). I tried it and was ok. Its new so its clean. Lots more space here than the Ba Vi area and rooms are bigger. Anyway, the place is called Tay Ho and it on the side street of Superbowl. You have to go into a small ally about 50m in. Look for the light box that says Tay Ho in the front of the alley. The selection is not that good but was told new girls are on the way. Standard fare of 200k plus 500k. I was also told this place welcomes locals but forgot to ask about the price.Thanks for nice post and I am just living near by Saigon Superbowl mall but I never seen any shop with name Tay ho sign board. Can you please share location in little more detail. As there I can see one billiard pool club and few korean hot toc but no one have name Tay Ho.

Viet Lover
05-10-13, 17:35
Thanks for nice post and I am just living near by Saigon Superbowl mall but I never seen any shop with name Tay ho sign board. Can you please share location in little more detail. As there I can see one billiard pool club and few korean hot toc but no one have name Tay Ho.I was walking in the area today and stumbled across Tay Ho. I believe it is in the fourth alleyway. Another way to describe it is the alleyway across the street from the entrance to the big company behind Saigon Superbowl. Asked for pricing and the lady said 700K. I had to pass since I just had a session at Saigon Superbowl (which I am about to write about in the massage section). I will probably go back to Tay Ho for a visit. The offerings looked decent.

Dragonfly22
05-18-13, 15:21
Visited my old haunt after a couple sessions at Ben Ny and My Fiend. Girls were much younger, acuter and no hurry or hassle with tips. Although $20usd for everything was more than DBP places the service was much better. No rush, excellent skills, total GE. Hadn't been there for 2 years but glad I returned. Try Tuyen. Little 20yo spinner with hot body and mouth. You won't be disappointed. Saw 4-5 others there with all same quality. Less visited and eager to please.

D Cups
05-18-13, 16:06
Thanks D22. Where exactly is this place, please? (Not Benny's. Other one you mentioned)

Thanks

Girls were much younger, acuter and no hurry or hassle with tips. Although $20usd for everything was more than DBP places the service was much better. No rush, excellent skills, total GE. Hadn't been there for 2 years but glad I returned. Try Tuyen. Little 20yo spinner with hot body and mouth. You won't be disappointed. Saw 4-5 others there with all same quality. Less visited and eager to please.

DavePuppy
05-18-13, 17:32
Thanks D22. Where exactly is this place, please? (Not Benny's. Other one you mentioned)

ThanksI assume it is 84 Nguyen Phi Khanh. NPK it starts at the junction of Dien Tien Hoang and Vo Thi Sau

Not been but may well check it out. Is it 200k ticket and 200k tip?

D Cups
05-18-13, 18:12
Thanks Dave.

If any visitors to 84 NPK find a sexy little busty one there do tell please. I'll be there in July for a few days.

I assume it is 84 Nguyen Phi Khanh. NPK it starts at the junction of Dien Tien Hoang and Vo Thi Sau

Not been but may well check it out. Is it 200k ticket and 200k tip?

Meo Den
05-21-13, 09:47
Visited my old haunt after a couple sessions at Ben Ny and My Fiend. Girls were much younger, acuter and no hurry or hassle with tips. Although $20usd for everything was more than DBP places the service was much better. No rush, excellent skills, total GE. Hadn't been there for 2 years but glad I returned. Try Tuyen. Little 20yo spinner with hot body and mouth. You won't be disappointed. Saw 4-5 others there with all same quality.Not sure what you mean about 'tips'. I find that making the total payment to the desk as you leave (assuming you know / have agreed prices) the easiest way to go. I pay 250k there (about 12usd) and agree that performances are good, no hurry or hassle. I think this is split 100 to the desk and 150 to the service provider.

Please bear in mind that the total price at Benny's was 150k just three (?) years ago. Now it's 220k and even on this forum, punters being advised of this still think it's 300 or more.

IME the majority of the women at Tuan Tam are in their 30s.

Less visited and eager to please.But we can fix that here.

Coincidentally. 84 was closed last night (police?). It was business as usual on Sunday.

Mackin
05-21-13, 19:39
Can't find a cross street so can locate ben ny's. Know it is on DBP. Can any body help with a cross street or address.

Thanks

Mackin
05-21-13, 19:52
Just located a way to ben Ny's. Still, could anyone give a major cross street in that area.

Tiger 888
05-21-13, 20:10
Just located a way to ben Ny's. Still, could anyone give a major cross street in that area.The major cross there is the river, not a street.

Tl777
05-22-13, 18:35
HI every one. I was reading all your comment. You guys just around that area. If you guys want I could show you some new. Because I'm alway go alone just get for fun. I'm vietnamese can speak a bit english. I think enough for you understand and we could make friend go fun sometime. I know many place in dist street 1, 10, 5, BT (benny, my tien.) , TB. 3, So nice to know this page. Because this could be improved my english and have friend to talk. You guys can contact me by mail [Email address deleted by Admin] or phone [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Thank every one for reading

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Volpone
05-23-13, 08:17
Hi Tl777,

You can contact me in private. I will be in Ho Chi Minh this Summer and that will be surely interesting to meet you and seeing around.

Dewdrops
05-25-13, 02:54
I like pregnant girls. Is there any place- bar, red light area, Street workers where pregnant girls can be available?

RoberLinh
05-25-13, 07:29
Thanks for nice post and I am just living near by Saigon Superbowl mall but I never seen any shop with name Tay ho sign board. Can you please share location in little more detail. As there I can see one billiard pool club and few korean hot toc but no one have name Tay Ho.Tay Ho : Pham Van Hai street.

Pekshy
06-03-13, 10:34
Dear friends,

I searched through the forum (s) and found many reviews and recommendations but could not find the address of Ben Ny's. Can anybody help with street name and house number? Alternstive GPS coordinates would also help to gind in google maps.

Additional I'm staying Hai Ba Trung Street. Any recommended places there?

Thanks for helping

Skippyboy
06-03-13, 13:31
Dear friends,

I searched through the forum (s) and found many reviews and recommendations but could not find the address of Ben Ny's. Can anybody help with street name and house number? Alternstive GPS coordinates would also help to gind in google maps.

Additional I'm staying Hai Ba Trung Street. Any recommended places there?

Thanks for helpingI'll get you started try, Bihn Thanh District and it is not at the restaurant with the same number. Ask the taxi driver.

Mik Hcmc
06-03-13, 23:00
I'll get you started try, Binh Thanh District and it is not at the restaurant with the same number. Ask the taxi driver.I corrected the spelling of Binh.

Some streets are quite long hence there has been some confusion with Ben Ny's address.

When you take down an address you will note there is a P followed by a number, eg 123 (number) Vo Thi Sao (street name) P2 (ward) Q3 (district)

If you are at the correct number but wrong business its because you are in the wrong "Phuong" or roughly translated in english to "Ward"

To best describe a ward is to say something Quan 3 or District 3 broken down into smaller areas. Think of a suburb then broken down into mini suburbs.

If you don't get the full address then you may have some difficulties in finding your address.

Snowman5255
06-04-13, 03:53
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Hanoi. Where can I go to get laid. Safely? A good massage and some gorgeous little Hanoi girls serving it up to me? Any advice welcome.

Thanks

Gromit8
06-04-13, 06:19
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Hanoi. Where can I go to get laid. Safely? A good massage and some gorgeous little Hanoi girls serving it up to me? Any advice welcome.

ThanksMaybe you should post in the Hanoi thread. My info might be old but check out the KTV downstairs from Fortuna Hotel or Oasis 2 massage. Both are talked about extensively in Hanoi thread. Regarding Fortuna, you said laid and safe, you didn't say anything about being cheap. Expect to pay $2M and up.

D Cups
06-04-13, 14:21
You might want to read the Hanoi thread.

Hi guys,

Thanks

AmericanThief
06-05-13, 13:25
My girl wasn't working at My Friend today so I ventured to 84 NPK. Pretty good spot, small cute girl. She could speak a little English.

A few cute girls there and some lazy ones too lying flat out on the sofa LOL. Good GFE and pretty good BJ. She was complaining a little but not in a bad way, more like I'm the bad boy because I forced her face down on my cock while I blasted the back of her throat and she ended up swallowing some, so she was teasing me about that.

One strange thing is that she offered me a massage after the BJ. But I had to get back to work and not sure what she meant.

I'm done with Ben Nys and their lousy service and ugly girls. I'm staying with my #1 at My Friend until she leaves, and 84 NPK will always be my next choice. Now if I could only get these normal girls to stop asking me for a baby.

Was on BV a few nights ago, complete rip off.

Antong
06-06-13, 07:36
My girl wasn't working at My Friend today so I ventured to 84 NPK. Pretty good spot, small cute girl. She could speak a little English.

A few cute girls there and some lazy ones too lying flat out on the sofa LOL. Good GFE and pretty good BJ. She was complaining a little but not in a bad way, more like I'm the bad boy because I forced her face down on my cock while I blasted the back of her throat and she ended up swallowing some, so she was teasing me about that.

One strange thing is that she offered me a massage after the BJ. But I had to get back to work and not sure what she meant.

I'm done with Ben Nys and their lousy service and ugly girls. I'm staying with my #1 at My Friend until she leaves, and 84 NPK will always be my next choice. Now if I could only get these normal girls to stop asking me for a baby.

Was on BV a few nights ago, complete rip off.Lucky you, wishing I was staying in q1. I'm in q5, walked pass few hot tocs and the girls were ugly.

I've been twice to Dai Nam for massages, massage was good the girls are hot but touchy.

Dragonfly22
06-06-13, 13:59
[QUOTE=Meo Den; 1425059]Not sure what you mean about 'tips'. I usually pay 120k to the desk and pay 100k to the girl. Sometimes they whine and pout. None of that at PNK. As you pay upon leaving. 400k total. I know for people who live there that's more but for service provided and way acuter girls it works for me. None of the girls I saw looked anywhere near 30 and I'm an old hand that has been to Asia many times.

Meo Den
06-07-13, 05:02
None of that at PNK. As you pay upon leaving. 400k total. I know for people who live there that's more but for service provided and way acuter girls it works for me.To repeat, I took three different girls at the shop you mentioned last month and paid a total of 250kvnd each time. Attractive women and good service works for me too.

Of course they will ask you for more, but as long as you make it clear what you will pay there is no 'whining' from them and they are happy to see you again.

I do not live in VN, but sure enough, as more rubes are misinformed or intimidated into overpaying the whole service attitude will go south. It always does.

By all means tip the desk girl 150k or whatever if you wish, but do not tell people on this site that 'the price is 400k'.

DavidCasey
06-08-13, 18:54
This place sucks and is overrun. You guys need to check out Q. 11, Q. 3, Q. 7, and Q. 5. I also have been going out to Nha Be. I have been frequenting a coffee shop with a Cambodian waitress (no lie) from Rach Gia. She is absolutely gorgeous. Normally coffee shop girls are gross, but she is a doll. And. And. And. She sucks the best cock in Saigon. Just amazing. Branch out fellas. Quoc Lo was fun for a while too. Ugly as sin though.

AmericanThief
06-09-13, 04:35
Yes Benny does suck, I'm never going back there. I hope members stop the hype and give us some good info on other places.

At least tell me what too look for when I go around if not the actual location.

I still don't know how the coffee shops work or even how to find them.

Tiger 888
06-09-13, 13:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Meo Den
06-10-13, 05:04
Everybody in his right mind should not publish information about better places but share them by PM to trusted friends instead. Unless he wants them to do downhill like Ben Ny's.+1.

More guys are leaving the traditional p4p destinations for pastures new. They have spoiled Thailand and Cambodia and are looking East.

They flee the plague: they carry the plague.

MutantChicken
06-10-13, 06:06
My girl wasn't working at My Friend today so I ventured to 84 NPK. Pretty good spot, small cute girl. She could speak a little English...
Everybody in his right mind should not publish information about better places but share them by PM to trusted friends instead. Unless he wants them to do downhill like Ben Ny's.I agree with NOT sharing as the places I have shared have all gone down hill, but I do wonder why american thief comes here asking that others share but himself only mentions cryptic messages like "My Friend" and BV. My knowledge only goes to My Tien and B* V*.

AmericanThief
06-11-13, 17:27
For fucks sake, it was dragonfly22 and Davepuppy who exposed the exact details.

Why are you busting my balls?

At least I encrypted my report.

AmericanThief
06-13-13, 05:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

MutantChicken
06-13-13, 19:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

PinkDong
06-17-13, 18:13
I was following a thread on flat-rate brothels in Germany and somehow landed on this website so here is my first post!

There are a lot of BJ shops in HCMC and vicinity and I have personally visited a dozen. I am a local and these are my personal

Experiences, they may or may not be useful to you. You can recognize these shops when you see a sign "Hot Toc, Goi Dau" in front.

Only some actually have BJ services and not all girls will give BJ. As a local, I never have to pay up front and I can ask before the.

Session starts whether my girl will give BJ and if she doesn't, I can ask for another one or just walk out. As a rule of thumb, if.

The price of a session is 100k, the expected tip would be at least equal to the session price, I. E. 100k

So where you can find these places? There 7 on Dien Bien Phu street, on the right after crossing the bridge.

At least 2 on Nguyen Phi Khanh. 3 on D1, 3 on D2 and 1 on D5. These are most accessible from District 1 and.

Reasonably clean. There are several on Nguyen Thi Thap, Dist 7. Also on Truong Sa near Phan Van Hai and.

Hoang Sa near Tran Quoc Thao, Dist 3. Further out, there are seedier shops on Phan Van Tri, Nguyen Van Dau,

Nguyen Oanh, Go Vap District and many shops on QL 22 (National Highway 22) in Hoc Mon District. On the upper.

Scale, there are shops on Su Van Hanh, Hung Vuong and Giai Phong; these are more expensive, may include full.

Services and are frequently raided by the police so I have not visited these places. The street that has highest.

Concentration of Hoc Toc, Goi Dau is Dinh Bo Linh, Binh Thanh Dist, at least 10 shops, but as far as I know only.

Two have BJ, all the rest HJ. In general, if you are a regular, patient and generous with tip, you can get extra

Treatment in just about any shop with most girls.

I live near Binh Thanh district and I visited frequently 3 shops on DBP. 1 shop on NPK. 1 shop on D2 and 1 shop.

On Nguyen Van Dau. In each shop, I latched on just 1 girl, I give a bit more tip and I get excellent service.

I hope the above information is good enough for further exploration.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Kodanana
06-18-13, 06:58
35, 37, 49 & 51 HBT get busted yesterday as reported on newspaper. 53 of them but only 9 detained for further investigation. I guess other joint will close for a few days until this over.

Benny also in the news a few weeks back.

Kodanana
06-18-13, 07:03
Here is the news in English:

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/10811/police-bust-prostitution-ring-that-served-foreigners

Volpone
06-18-13, 09:01
Thanks a lot PinkDong for your post.

I will check some of the adresses mentionned once there.

FlyGuy99
06-18-13, 10:33
Pinkdong, thanks for the info. Will try it out in July. Do you know of any good KTV (bia om)? It does not have to be cheap. Just fun and safe.

PinkDong
06-18-13, 18:23
If you are foreigners of Asian descent, you can try KTVs on Ngo Van Nam, Dist 1. The street is short but there are at least 10 of them, they cater to Japanese so the girls speak some English, prices high. If you can speak Vietnamese, there are a bunch at Tran Quang Khai, also Dist 1. 13 Ly Tu Trong and 82 Vo Thi Sau are known for having beautiful girls, prices also high. For wild action but less beautiful girls, you need to go further out to Binh Thanh District. D2, Bui Dinh Tuy, No Trang Long are some of the streets but you really need to go with a local. Expect to pay 1 million and up for drinks, snack / food, and tips. It can get very expensive quickly in these places.

AdHome01
06-18-13, 20:22
35, 37, 49 &51 HBT get busted yesterday as reported on newspaper. 53 of them but only 9 detained for further investigation. I guess other joint will close for a few days until this over.

Benny also in the news a few weeks back.Three of the four bars are owned by the same women. She, her sister and cousin were arrested. I'm going to see her family tomorrow and will post what I hear later in the day.

Fast Eddie 48
06-18-13, 21:00
Three of the four bars are owned by the same women. She, her sister and cousin were arrested. I'm going to see her family tomorrow and will post what I hear later in the day.I think all ISG member should give HMC a pass and go some where else like Thailand or The Phillippine instead.

Fast Eddie 48

AdHome01
06-19-13, 18:02
Three of the four bars are owned by the same women. She, her sister and cousin were arrested. I'm going to see her family tomorrow and will post what I hear later in the day.All nine people are still in jail and awaiting their court date. They're going through the usual channels (for Viet Nam) to get out, but not having much luck. It doesn't seem like this is not the typical shakedown and I don't see those four bars will opening any time soon. For whatever reason, it looks like they're going to make an example out of these people.

Eddie's right, anyone who isn't experienced in Viet Nam is better off going to another country for fun.

Marke10
07-08-13, 06:13
Thanks for all the useful info PinkDonk, I plan to try out your recommendations when I'm back in town next week.

LuvAsianTang
07-10-13, 07:19
Hello fellow pooners, I'm having a hard time finding cafe oms and have RTFF extensively. I'm staying out near the airport so if there are any near there I would love to try one or 50 While I'm here. If any one would like to share this info with me I would appreciate it. I have been walking the streets of tan binh and know of many hot toc and cat tocs and massage parlors as well if you need any info pertaining to them. I'm a little reserved about putting to much info in the public forum due to the recent "crack downs" (pun intended) so hence no fr's.

Please send me a private message, thanks and happy pooning, LuvAsianTang

LukeSkywalker
07-10-13, 15:44
Eddie is right.

HCMC or Hanoi are rip off places for sex. You will waste a lot of time searching for girls, most are bad-looking with nasty attitudes. Then you will get rip off or robbed.

I had wonderful sexy times with young, good-looking, well-mannered girls in Manila, who speak excellent English, and are good companies in and out of beds. Was touring the Phil with good-looking young girls like honeymoons. They are more fun and far less mercenary than Thai girls.

It costs very little for the company for these pretty, sweet, gentle girls of the Phil, like $30-50 a day, depending on how you negotiate.

The Phil is my favorite place.

I think all ISG member should give HMC a pass and go some where else like Thailand or The Phillippine instead.

Fast Eddie 48

LukeSkywalker
07-10-13, 16:20
i went to 13 ly tu trong with a few friends, a very nice, clean, upscale place. the house called in their "stars" to entertain us. these girls were below average-looking compared to ktv girls in china, thailand and the phil. they look unhealthy, some even saggy and obese, and rather angry and unhappy. they were no fun. the guys knocked down a few cognac bottles at $400 each. damn. i only chipped in to pay for part of that. i didnt feel like spending big money to impress those ugly, nasty girls.

the ktvs on cuong de have some very good-looking young girls. they all wear skin lightening lotion, so they look very pale and sick. but these places are filthy. the bathrooms stink. i had to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) into a plastic can. there were no working toilets. damn. i liked the looks of those young girls, but they looked pale and sick. i thought they were infected so did not take them to the hotel. only later i found out they were wearing skin-lightening lotion.

i had better times in hanoi's ktv. hooked up with a very beautiful and very sexy girl, fucking her silly in the hotel. was also partying with a civilian who wanted me to set her up with a business in hanoi, yeah right.

i was staying at a hotel in nhatrang. the door guy was sending girls after girls to my room for my selection. as i recall, each girl charged only 200k dong, like about $15 then. i did not have to pay the guy. he took a cut of the girls' takes. if you want sex nonstop, then take the young girls for seafood at night, this is the place to go.

i read in this forum the bars in district 1 have been raided in the last few days, the girls arrested with their owners. this is bad news for visitors to vietnam.

will be in vietnam to do some business soon. any bros knowing where to find good-looking young girls, let me know.

if you are foreigners of asian descent, you can try ktvs on ngo van nam, dist 1. the street is short but there are at least 10 of them, they cater to japanese so the girls speak some english, prices high. if you can speak vietnamese, there are a bunch at tran quang khai, also dist 1. 13 ly tu trong and 82 vo thi sau are known for having beautiful girls, prices also high. for wild action but less beautiful girls, you need to go further out to binh thanh district. d2, bui dinh tuy, no trang long are some of the streets but you really need to go with a local. expect to pay 1 million and up for drinks, snack / food, and tips. it can get very expensive quickly in these places.

D Cups
07-20-13, 13:47
I am starting to believe that Eddie is right. Benny's is still closed and the action on HBT isn't what it used to be. If I didn't have to be here for work I wouldn't come here at all. The good news is I'll be in Cebu in a week to make up for lost time. Like the sign on the Manila runway says "It's more fun in the Philippines"!

I think all ISG member should give HMC a pass and go some where else like Thailand or The Phillippine instead.

Fast Eddie 48

Wendella
07-22-13, 06:33
K is generally used in measurements, while M is used for numbers (number of people, amount of currency, etc.).Old post, not sure if this got settled or not, but K means 1000 and M is very standardly used (check any major news source or publisher if you have doubts) for "million". (can you find any source that backs your version?) Your idea that M means 1000 is wrong. If you use M to mean 1000, you will instead be understood to mean million by about 100% of readers. You just confuse people by doing that.

Pak Mike
07-23-13, 23:13
Worth a read:

http://www.thanhniennews.com/index/pages/20130723-another-prostitution-ring-for-foreigners-busted-in-vietnam-city.aspx

Member #1174
07-23-13, 23:18
Worth a read:

http://www.thanhniennews.com/index/pages/20130723-another-prostitution-ring-for-foreigners-busted-in-vietnam-city.aspxMan, this sucks! I was planning to visit Vietnam when I go to Bangkok later this year. But I guess I will stay away from 'Nam for now. Such a pity. I always have a thing for Viet girls.

Thanks for sharing.

Waste Mgmt
07-23-13, 23:18
Old post, not sure if this got settled or not, but K means 1000 and M is very standardly used (check any major news source or publisher if you have doubts) for "million". (can you find any source that backs your version?) Your idea that M means 1000 is wrong. If you use M to mean 1000, you will instead be understood to mean million by about 100% of readers. You just confuse people by doing that.Actually, he is not "wrong". M=1,000 in a variety of contexts. If you worked in the investment field, nobody uses "k". M=1,000, mm= million. If you use "k", you are basically telling people you are new and don't know anything.

I will agree, that outside of the financial field, k is more common. But I had to chime in when you so strongly told him he was wrong. Next time, perhaps google before such a diatribe.

Fast Eddie 48
07-23-13, 23:29
I am starting to believe that Eddie is right. Benny's is still closed and the action on HBT isn't what it used to be. If I didn't have to be here for work I wouldn't come here at all. The good news is I'll be in Cebu in a week to make up for lost time. Like the sign on the Manila runway says "It's more fun in the Philippines"!To D Cup,

I am going to PI next month also heard some crack down at AC they closed down some of the bar, even they closed down half the bar in AC still the action is much better than HMC and girl are GFE not like the Viet girl with shitty attuide.

Fast Eddie 48

Wendella
07-24-13, 02:03
Actually, he is not "wrong". M=1, 000 in a variety of contexts. If you worked in the investment field, nobody uses "k". M=1, 000, mm= million. If you use "k", you are basically telling people you are new and don't know anything.

I will agree, that outside of the financial field, k is more common. But I had to chime in when you so strongly told him he was wrong. Next time, perhaps google before such a diatribe.Sorry I must be confused, this must be the International Investment Guide. The audience here are not stock brokers discussing the markets. In general use, K means 1000 and M means million. Source: http://news.google.com (every newspaper and magazine in the world) In his posts, he kept saying that M was correct and K was wrong, which is ridiculous, then stuck to his way of doing it and confused people with it. ANyway, old news. He's not here any more.

D Cups
07-24-13, 06:33
Spot on, Eddie. I hope the AC situation is resolved by the time I go there in December. Meanwhile it's off to Cebu on Saturday for non-stop DIA sweet Cebuana action. Hopefully our paths will cross sometime and we can compare notes over some San Migs.

To D Cup,

I am going to PI next month also heard some crack down at AC they closed down some of the bar, even they closed down half the bar in AC still the action is much better than HMC and girl are GFE not like the Viet girl with shitty attuide.

Fast Eddie 48

Wendella
07-24-13, 07:11
Next time, perhaps google before such a diatribe.I think you and I both know that if we go look at almost any news article that abbreviates 'thousand' or 'million' that it is going to be with K and M respectively. And I feel pretty sure the same will be true even in financial publications (Forbes, The Economist, etc. Though I guess they would abbreviate million to M and spell out the zeroes in thousand). I think we also both would agree that if you were to google, you're not going to find something written for a general audience (a non-specialized audience such as an industry newsletter for traders) that uses M for 'thousand' and MM for 'million'. This website is written for and by a general audience, not a specialized one. It includes people who speak English as a 2nd language. The problem is that about 100% of people (which includes stock traders reading something other than industry newsletters) understand M to mean million, so if he is going to use M to mean thousand, that can only cause confusion. His posts are always followed by questions about the prices he mentions, with everyone confused about what amounts he really means. So for this forum, it is wrong. It causes confusion. And he knows it causes confusion, yet continues to do it. There's no sensible reason for him to keep using M for thousand, not here at least.

I hear what you say, that in certain specific contexts it can be correct, and I believe you. The problem is that this is not one of those specific contexts. And here he creates real problems with this.

I mean, imagine if I started referring to a certain service I get at a cafe om as FS, and post here about it. It's great. Just 100, 000. And then a guy complains that he went there and requested it, then got thrown out of that cafe om, and then I say well in Bhutan, 'full service' means hand job. Technically I'm not wrong, but in practical reality I'd be an idiot.

MutantChicken
07-25-13, 04:07
Actually, he is not "wrong". M=1, 000 in a variety of contexts. If you worked in the investment field, nobody uses "k". M=1, 000, mm= million. If you use "k", you are basically telling people you are new and don't know anything.

I will agree, that outside of the financial field, k is more common. But I had to chime in when you so strongly told him he was wrong. Next time, perhaps google before such a diatribe.With a nick like waste management and he claims to be in the investment field. I'm in the investment field and I don't see why any dield would deviate from the accepted norm that K= 1000= kil, M =mega= 1mill and mm=milli= 1000 to the power of negative 1.

UncleMikey
07-25-13, 10:29
I was walking in the area today and stumbled across Tay Ho. I believe it is in the fourth alleyway. Another way to describe it is the alleyway across the street from the entrance to the big company behind Saigon Superbowl. Asked for pricing and the lady said 700K. I had to pass since I just had a session at Saigon Superbowl (which I am about to write about in the massage section). I will probably go back to Tay Ho for a visit. The offerings looked decent.Hau Giang street. Look for a LED sign at the beginning of a small alley. The sign is on 24/7. Directly at the end of this alley is Tay Ho. Alternative name is New Moon. Good selection and price 700k.

John68
07-26-13, 14:03
Hau Giang street. Look for a LED sign at the beginning of a small alley. The sign is on 24/7. Directly at the end of this alley is Tay Ho. Alternative name is New Moon. Good selection and price 700k.Hi everyone,

I read today the HCMC reports here and just like to tell all of you I mean all of you.

Keep yourself back at the line I mean hey we are all here just to enjoy our time & money for sure to communicate and share Our personal feedback about Our trips and experiences With Girls, hookers, SP, etc, prices, good or worse Places we `ve been and that`s it.

I mean I was a memebr in this site since more than 14 years (other name) and many years ago I stop my membership cause it was too much for me to pay my money as a student and insted of having some good information and dialogs which in general I have to say I had & have, but yet I see some come here and try to discuss a thing so long that I lost the feeling to enjoy it any longer so step aside, today I wish to give another try and pay again my membership and read few reports and come to Vietnam forum (cause I really love it) and again I see the half of the page is just fucking shit duell about who write what and try to teach each other that. What the fuck can we get some kind of Brotherhood and respect each other and get those infos which is needed to dig the bone?

So and please a suggestion talk & write clear I don`t understand when you mention you paied 700k (for example here) what you mean sure I know in Vietnam forum and talking abou HCMC services suppose to be in Dong but how can I follow what you mean when I read in XE. USD / VND is for today: 1.00 USD = 21, 209. 34 VND sure not only me but also the new person who is not such veteran here as you are will get 100% confuse which is surely not meant as a goal for this website isn't it so?

Thanks

UncleMikey
07-27-13, 00:49
Worth a read:

http://www.thanhniennews.com/index/pages/20130723-another-prostitution-ring-for-foreigners-busted-in-vietnam-city.aspxVIP at Ba Vi Street.

Interestingly enough this article indicates that the rate was 500k. I was quoted 800k some weeks ago.

Perhaps there is some bad karma occurring for owner as a result of various pricing quotes to vindictive customers.

As for those of us who are mathematically challenged, the 'k' means you add on a thousand.

For those who are geographically challenged, then imagine that this FR, results from a visit to VietNam were the currency is VND.

VIP offered same quality as other shops in the same district.

Has anybody else been quoted a lower price than than I received.

Waste Mgmt
07-27-13, 03:26
With a nick like waste management and he claims to be in the investment field. I'm in the investment field and I don't see why any dield would deviate from the accepted norm that K= 1000= kil, M =mega= 1mill and mm=milli= 1000 to the power of negative 1.Thanks for the laugh. Frankly LOL funny that you were challenging my credibility based upon my nick when yours is MutantChicken! That's comedy.

All that I said was that they guy wasn't 100% wrong. I agreed that 'k' is more common. BTW, for someone in the "investment field", I would have thought you'd have read an annual report or 2 along the way. It is always MM for million. Just saying.

Moving on to more important matters: I'm kind of worried about the quality of my holiday fun in HCMC given the current crackdown. I'm starting to wonder if I should bring a girl from elsewhere!

Wendella
07-27-13, 05:04
So and please a suggestion talk & write clear I don`t understand when you mention you paied 700k (for example here) what you mean sure I know in Vietnam forum and talking abou HCMC services suppose to be in Dong but how can I follow what you mean when I read in XE. USD / VND is for today: 1.00 USD = 21, 209. 34 VND sure not only me but also the new person who is not such veteran here as you are will get 100% confuse which is surely not meant as a goal for this website isn't it so?700k is 700, 000 vnd, which works out to around $33 according to the rate you quote. Not sure what you mean by your final point, but I get that you prefer not to see long reports about things other than the main topic. Ok that seems like a good point. Sorry about that!

MutantChicken
07-27-13, 06:07
VIP at Ba Vi Street.

Interestingly enough this article indicates that the rate was 500k. I was quoted 800k some weeks ago.

Perhaps there is some bad karma occurring for owner as a result of various pricing quotes to vindictive customers.

As for those of us who are mathematically challenged, the 'k' means you add on a thousand.

For those who are geographically challenged, then imagine that this FR, results from a visit to VietNam were the currency is VND.

VIP offered same quality as other shops in the same district.

Has anybody else been quoted a lower price than than I received.No you weren't ripped off the correct price is 500k to the girl and 300k for the shop.

Wendella
07-27-13, 18:04
Moving on to more important matters: I'm kind of worried about the quality of my holiday fun in HCMC given the current crackdown. I'm starting to wonder if I should bring a girl from elsewhere!Me too, I also worry about the quality of your holiday. Maybe a 3rd option, bring a girl from elsewhere to another destination. Something is up right now, the kinds of places that are easy for non-expats to deal with are in the worst state ever these days. If you're up for the kind of fun that would lead you to this website, I'd say this is not the place to come. Unless you're really keen on seeing the Cu Chi tunnels or something.

LuvAsianTang
07-31-13, 05:49
Hau Giang street. Look for a LED sign at the beginning of a small alley. The sign is on 24/7. Directly at the end of this alley is Tay Ho. Alternative name is New Moon. Good selection and price 700k.Not any more, I went by 2 nights in a row but the led sign is down, lights off and the gate is locked. I'm afraid tay ho is closed.

Time to head for Thailand.

LuvAsianTang.

Johndao
08-02-13, 04:34
Not any more, I went by 2 nights in a row but the led sign is down, lights off and the gate is locked. I'm afraid tay ho is closed.

Time to head for Thailand.

LuvAsianTang.The worst PFP scene in SE Asia has recently gotten even worse. Hard to believe but VN wants to be last in nearly every category. Of course, there is still an amazing amount of tight, young pussy to be hard but it takes more time and effort than ever.

JD

LukeSkywalker
08-02-13, 07:21
There are just a lot of bullshit in every activities every where you go in Vitnam.

The stupid guys, who run the government, are not doing shit for the people, but constantly try to get inside everyone's pants to fuck them up their asses.

In Vitnam you constantly have to look behind your back, lest the government beast crawls up your crack.

In Vitnam you are not allowed to buy or sell sex. The civies are not even good-looking, but they all want you to spend lots of money before they let you fuck their stinking pussies.

Was set up with a girl in Hanoi, went to a hotel with her. US$100 a pop. She did not even act sexy. Damn. You end up having to spend lots of time just chasing bad-looking pussies, not what I want to do with my life.

It's very frustrating. I would prefer The Phil, China or Thailand, Hong Kong any day.

MutantChicken
08-02-13, 13:27
The worst PFP scene in SE Asia has recently gotten even worse. Hard to believe but VN wants to be last in nearly every category. Of course, there is still an amazing amount of tight, young pussy to be hard but it takes more time and effort than ever.

JDI can't totally agree, these crackdowns just gets rid off all the lazy leechers who can't be bothered going off the beaten track. I for one haven't felt any impact. My usual places are still in operation, if anything maybe with all the one week millionaires gone the prices will go back to local pricing.

Jvdairlie
08-03-13, 02:54
Gentlemen.

Can anyone advise whether Benny's and My Thien on Dien Bien Phu Street have survived the current crackdown?

AmericanThief
08-03-13, 06:15
Drove by 2 days ago. They are closed. But plenty of local places to go. Had a BJ with CIM yesterday in shop off the main roads.

Service was polite but BJ was rushed. I had to stop her which she didn't appreciate. She was determined to make me pop ASAP.

Some Korean guy was there when I went to pay. He was with some tout. The manger took me into the back room to complete the transaction.

Why she did that? I think because the Korean guy was about to get scammed big time. All the girls were out for him to choose unlike with me when they don't bother even sitting up as they lie around watching stupid dramas.

I have contact info for some girls that used to work at those other places. I'm going over to her house later today for a slow wet and sloppy porn style oral creampie.

Ninja2013
08-03-13, 06:45
Drove by 2 days ago. They are closed. But plenty of local places to go. Had a BJ with CIM yesterday in shop off the main roads.

Service was polite but BJ was rushed. I had to stop her which she didn't appreciate. She was determined to make me pop ASAP.

Some Korean guy was there when I went to pay. He was with some tout. The manger took me into the back room to complete the transaction.

Why she did that? I think because the Korean guy was about to get scammed big time. All the girls were out for him to choose unlike with me when they don't bother even sitting up as they lie around watching stupid dramas.

I have contact info for some girls that used to work at those other places. I'm going over to her house later today for a slow wet and sloppy porn style oral creampie.Thanks for info. Do you have any addresses for local places and prices. I don't want to spoil the market.

I speak fluent Vietnamese so can haggle if needed.

Cheers

AmericanThief
08-04-13, 09:41
Sorry, you don't need my help.

Dragonfly22
08-05-13, 11:58
With the amount of BJ shops in Saigon it doesn't seem feasible that they all have been closed in this crack down. I was out on Nguyen Thi That last year and saw at least 6 or so. How about out by the airport? Anyone been to NPK lately? There has to be SOME action somewhere!

MutantChicken
08-05-13, 14:18
With the amount of BJ shops in Saigon it doesn't seem feasible that they all have been closed in this crack down. I was out on Nguyen Thi That last year and saw at least 6 or so. How about out by the airport? Anyone been to NPK lately? There has to be SOME action somewhere!Yes the whole of NTT has been shut, the airport shops closed and / or relocated, and YES tere is definately action still out there, but the ones in the know, know better than to share otehrwise their own shops will be raided, plus what is it to their benefit. I remember some people saying that making pulblic knowledge about these joints will result in nothing as the vice police don't monitor these sites and how they paying the police off blah blah. Well see what happens.

MutantChicken
08-05-13, 14:23
Point I would like to make, and it revolves a slight historical story, in thats back in 2008 when I first arrived the BBBJ hot tocs in dbl was 150k, the d7 BBBJ hotoc were 200k, but there the girls get completely naked rather than the usual unclasp bra and pull down panties. Shortly after the d7 shops were posted on a English sex forum, they naturally experienced a huge influx of whites and then the price automatically became 300k non negotiable take it or leave it even for people like me who had been going tehre for 1 yr+, and this was because my vietnamese had a accent, though based on local viet sites the price was still 200k. As such I posted a request for a boycott of those places. Don't know how much influence I had, probably shit all, but the shops were no longer promoted on the ang mo sites and in time the price went back to 200k.

But now 2013, dbl and most otehr BBBJ shops the standard price is 200-250k, d7 before it was raided and closed was 200k.

What I'm trying to illustrate is that with increased exposure to foreigners, there is be a naturally increase in pricing higher and above the natural inflation.

How do I prove this, well today due to the crackdowns and due to the fact taht these well known places have been spoilt I decided to explore and what I found was I went to a hot toc where I saw a slim 20yr old with eraser like nipples and a be cup. She gave me a BBBJ and a cat bath, I was getting quite excited watching her 8/10 face licking my penis, so I asked her if I can kiss her, meaning her nipples, instead she said you can kiss this pointing at her pussy with a tiny amount of fine hair. After sile time of me licking away and I looked at her face, there she was eyes closed, licking her lips and stroking my dick. The moment was priceless, soon I asked her to go back to sucking me, and momentgs later I released into a wet towel and then she wiped me dry then rested her head on my chest. Later at the end of the alotted time, I asked her how much expecting 200k, No she said 150K.

Rick Rock
08-05-13, 14:57
I am a long time poster. Even though I've had my share of disputes with other users, I think even they would admit that I've contributed quite a bit to the board over the years. I am set to be sent to HCMC for work soon and was incredibly disheartened to hear about the recent events. I don't speak the language (I can speak French, but that's useless in Vietnam nowadays) and only ever visited the well known places like Benny's and the bars on HBT in the past. I was quite careful to follow pricing and tipping rules and had a good time.

If any one local or experienced could PM me some information I would very greatly appreciate it. I'm not going to have a lot of time to deal with civilians or scam artist moto drivers after hours of work each day.

I would be more than happy to share information on any of the places I am familiar with (South Korea, Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Dominican Republic, New York). I've also pursued the hobby in a dozen other countries and can share what I know, but I'm no expert.

ThaiGoodTimes
08-08-13, 14:18
Gentlemen.

Can anyone advise whether Benny's and My Thien on Dien Bien Phu Street have survived the current crackdown?Yes, still open yesterday, but very quiet.

I was the only customer.

My Thien was closed and padlocked.

AmericanThief
08-09-13, 09:25
Both open today August 9.

Went to a different spot though

Very friendly but terrible blow job

As soon as I blew she stopped and held a baby wipe over my.

Dick. What a fucking waste.

I'm taking a long break from these places and going to

Focus on local girls. I work for a viet company.

And my salary can't afford to cum in a napkin.

I could have done that myself for crissakes.

Peace out

Volpone
08-09-13, 14:17
I went to Benny today. Only 2 girls available.

120 VND at the entrance. I had a great girl. She started with a face massage. So I was a bit surprised. Do they start usually with a face massage? I really enjoyed it, but I wanted her taking care of my little head, what she did. I could suck her nipples. A great girl, funny and she did a very good job. I gave her 150 VND and she smiled at me.

Cheaper than a BBBJ in Bangkok in a BJ bars.

I am pretty sure there are some others hot toc in the street Phan Van Han just after the bridge.

Rick Rock
08-09-13, 20:57
I don't know if full field reports are necessary right now. Think about what has been happening over the last few weeks. It's probably best to just announce reopening when they occur. It's already known what goes on in these shops here.

The internet makes things easy enough, both for mongers and those who are against mongering. Exercise some discretion and stick to private messaging when required.

MutantChicken
08-23-13, 17:15
Here's a quick summary of non q1 alternatives.

I been going to a pheripheral cafe om with BBBJ for a bit using the same gal a 22yr with a 6mth old child she is slim but for what ever reason her vagina is quite dry and her breast a bit saggy ie lost it's tone with child birth. The positives is that she is quite attractive a 7, she is hard working uses her mouth 90% of the time only uses her hand to give her mouth a break and before the finish. Hs then lies next to me cuddling.

But like anything I have gotton bored of her, further her particular area is being investigated by the police so I need to go to her shop which is unstaffed and then the guy will guide me to the secret location nearby. Which is a bit of a hassle. Cost 100k including a drink.

Today I had a date in another peripheral district, after the date I decided to try another hot toc in the area, the last time I was here I had a cute gal in her early 20's give me a good BJ with plenty of groping for 150k, so this time I noticed another pretty gal also about a 6.5-7, but upon closer inspection she is clearly older. Mid 20's.

This girl was very clinical. Only allows frontal access to the pussy whilst backing her ass away. So if you guys are familiar with female anatomy, you will know its hard to touch anything exect the pubic bone area and the bush etc, she allowed acces to her breast, with encouragement she did a decent BBBJ, and wants grumpy. And I came after about 15mins. Again 150k. Can't complain about the price.

Driving home I saw some cafes I have tried in the past, cost 120k. Normally as this area is further away than my usual area I don't normally go here, but due to the operation in the other area I thought I'd go in and have a look. WOW the girls here are quite pretty 6-7s, this is better than the usual 4-6's. And bets of all the room is cleaner and has aircon. Imagine some of plainer girls at the SYT cafe, these girls will give you a good BBBJ and cim for 120k, the gal I chose had the firm perky gravity defying be cups only found on 18yr old, she licked my sharf and balls and overall gave me a excellent time, again with makeup and darkness I would give her a 7.

So over all if you like BBBJ and you have a bike as thes eplaces would be 300k taxi ride and you know the location, its possible to get decent BBBJ for 5-8 USD. No need to pay 1.2 mill for a HJ.

Thanks and have fun.

Rick Rock
08-24-13, 11:38
So over all if you like BBBJ and you have a bike as thes eplaces would be 300k taxi ride and you know the location, its possible to get decent BBBJ for 5-8 USD. No need to pay 1.2 mill for a HJ.Unfortunately few of us know the location and you want the rest of us to give you $100 US for a tour. Please stop posting.

MutantChicken
08-24-13, 13:54
i have asked cimgong not to post anything in support of me as that would only add fire to the accusation i am using clones to support myself but i'm sure if the moderator was to check ip address the will see the truth. secondly this will be the last post concerning this matter if the moderator wishes me to stop posting then i will. regarding the matter of my so called useless reports the form of my reports ie lacking address hasn't changed in over 2years before that i definately provided info by pm to both johndao, hcmmik and another dude just now i am not willing to do that without either compensation or exchange of information. what is hypocritical is that rick rock himself suggests not to provide info openly seconly whilst asking me originally for information he praised me for my reports as did volpone. only when i refused to provide info as it was clear they didn't have anything i wanted and i asked for conpensation of my time did they react negatively. note the style of my reports have not changed in 3years. wendella who i have invited for coffee and a exchange of intell refused as i can only assume because he is a english teacher and he is worried about discover of his hobby. nevertheless he has been pm me for information which i provided by confirm or denials. and as he cannot get info from me he has joined the choir. those who have claimed my reports useless i can contradict that my saying my posts firstly gives the exact local pricing futher it confirms the alternatives rather than benny etc etc. no to look at how useful the posts of the supposed serious posters are rick rock last few posts are to attack me or request info. volpone says he went to benny and over paid. american thief tells about him fucking for free his 18yr old gf. getting a bj somewhere where he had to cum into a napkin. deliberate misinformation saying myfriend rather than mytien. going to bv and it being a ripp off. and then wendella now with his fav hbt bars gone he has gone quiet. so lets be adults about this the calls to ban me are the result of sourgrapes that i won't provide info. if what i was doing was wrong why didn't you speak up before.

Rick Rock
08-25-13, 03:21
I'm sure if the moderator was to check ip address the will see the truth.Meaningless. Proxies and VPNs can take care of that.

The only thing more worthless than your recent posts are your sock puppets.

Before you were providing info and not asking money for it. Or if you were asking money, I didn't know about it.

This board is based on good will. We give info when we have it, request info when we need it. I've brought a ton of new spots to this board. Not in places you want to monger but that shouldn't matter.

Why don't you head back to the other Singapore boards were guys talk about everything except mongering? Or are you already banned there?

MutantChicken
08-25-13, 17:22
I had personal business near d9 so I thought I'd revisit it and a few other nearby streets, this is what I found. Yes the barbar shops are still spread out, I went there at 3pm, so it was quite hard to look inside so I don't know how attractive the girls are, I saw 3-4 possible locations, more on other streets than the one mentioned. Again given the cost 200 vs 150k, and the distance to q11 I wouldn't male it a habit of going here.

I found 3 cafe BJ place. 2 had decent looking gals ie in there 20's slim and 6pointers. Cost for a drink and a BBBJ I CIM but it was like the initial hit only. 130k.

If I lived closer I would go more frequently but given the distance and the extra 10k I wouldn't make a habit of cumming to this area. But then given the crack downs, its better to know of alternatives right.

MutantChicken
08-28-13, 18:36
I have heard a few guys make the excuse that the can't recce new places as they don't have the time it doesn't matter that they have been comming here since 2007 staying for a week and comming once a month.

I show you what 5 hours can do. So I let the cafe I go to at 4pm, filled my bike worth 50k of petrol and I went for a ride, close to one hour later I arrived at the street thanks to google map, by this time it was dark so it was clear to see which cafe were cafe om, I road up that street for about 2 km so I had a good idea what shops had the beter looking gals.

The first shop I went to I eyed a gal. Turns out to be 22yrs old slim small size a cups very tight pussy. I go to the back after have a drink and I confirm the price, she says its 100k. She then said that if she did it "nhiet tinh" will I give her a extra 30k. I joked back that she just do it to the best of her ability and ill tip her what I think its worth. This joking went back and forth 5 mins. Finally I said just do it as time running out. She was a real good bargainer. Anyway the BJ was pretty good all mouth and continous, so even tho she tried to bargain it was all in good fun. 130k for a 6.5 pointer good BJ, tight wet pussy and I got some more intell from her.

I then went to another cafe next. This one was set up different with hammocks. And in the past this style offered some FS. Again tere was a decent looking gal but she said no sex available. But cost drink was 15k.

Next I hit up some locals guys to see if they knew where I can get sex rather than just BJ, I hit him leaving a cafe. Again no luck.

Finally I hot up a xe om guy. And he pointed me int the right direction. Unfortunately the girls were older and in my eyes unattractive, tho in hindsight they werent any worse than some of the girls I have seen being paraded as gf of samsters I have met. Cost 300k for a fuck in a upstairs loft. Didn't look fun.

Then I drove home and I counted prob 20 other cafe oms in that 20km ride home, but before I reached home I saw a 7. 5pointer, turns out she was 28, but she had genuine see cups on a small frame. I definately had to try that. Cost 120k, decent BJ ball licking but more HJ than I'd like, aslo she claimed to be getting her period so pussy was off limites but great ass and great tits, so I came in the end.

I got home at 9pm, with a empty petrol tank and information on 15-20 new places and first hand info on 3. So that guy who I'm refering to, and you know who you are. Seems like its just laziness and that you want someone else to do the work so you can leech off. Surely you don't think by offering to buy me a coffee, that I would share that info just like that.

Bangind
09-18-13, 14:33
Hi, any tips info on places to go and do would be highly appreciated. Would seek advice from seniors in the forum to provide some tips! Will be in Ke Ga Lighthouse Phan Thiet and HCMC between 1st October and 9th!

D Cups
09-29-13, 17:07
Is Benny's back to normal now? Any recent reports appreciated.

Appolyon
09-29-13, 22:47
Is Benny's back to normal now? Any recent reports appreciated.I don't know what normal means to you. If normal was how it was last year, it definitely did not go back to normal. If normal means, it is open and you can get a BBBJ for cheap, then yes. The quality + quantity of girls is significantly lower than last year. I remember young, cute girls that gave great service. The two times I went in August, there was 3-4 girls working max and they were gross. The service was fine, just no eye candy. I actually had great service and the girl was way better looking just down the road at My Thien? I forget the name. But if you're looking at Benny, go right and its only a few store / houses down. The number might be 115 or something close to that.

D Cups
10-02-13, 00:12
I don't know what normal means to you. If normal was how it was last year, it definitely did not go back to normal. If normal means, it is open and you can get a BBBJ for cheap, then yes. The quality + quantity of girls is significantly lower than last year. I remember young, cute girls that gave great service. The two times I went in August, there was 3-4 girls working max and they were gross. The service was fine, just no eye candy. I actually had great service and the girl was way better looking just down the road at My Thien? I forget the name. But if you're looking at Benny, go right and its only a few store / houses down. The number might be 115 or something close to that.OK thanks Appolyon.

Hero9009
10-06-13, 11:13
My Tien seems closed down.

Benny's is still open but its definitely not the same place as before. Basically legit.

Seems like there was a big shakedown cause none of these places are open anymore.

Just FYI

AmericanThief
10-10-13, 14:44
My Tien is out of business. Sign removed and building materials in their front entrance, bricks, panels, steel and such.

Ben Ny's sucks so much these days. Overrun by foreigners with no respect or manners, not mention no more cubicles or privacy. Everything is out in the open, you can see everything going down. It's very uncomfortable. Some guys from Singapore were strutting around last weekend bragging about how they only tip 100 because they are superior over Vietnamese race. Reminded me of Korean men to be honest. Time to venture out and explore as Mutant Chicken advised. I've seen some places around Phu Nhuan area I think have promise. Also, I know some girls from bar 51. They are freelance now under me.

Johndao
10-10-13, 15:08
It's a pretty sad public scene out there right now as recent posts attest. However, as Mutant Chicken has written, if you take the time and go a considerable distance from the center and can speak some Vietnamese, there is stuff out there. But it does take a lot of work and it's hot and dusty and not everyone has the time or is up to it. I think everyone's best bet is to find a friend or two or three and make your personal arrangements. This won't really help short-time visitors who still have few if any options. BTW, you don't have to be shy about making offers to girls here as they won't usually be offended as girls back home. If you see they are attractive and working in what you know is a very low paying job, be friendly and see what's possible.

JD

Dragonfly22
10-11-13, 00:58
As I remember weren't there some spots further down on DBP? Same side of the street just closer to the turn around. I vaguely remember seeing 2 places but they looked abit run down compared to BeNy and MyTien. Not that they were top of the line. How about 84 NPK. Still open?

AmericanThief
10-23-13, 17:13
Unhappy with what's available I went back to NPK. It was like an opium den. Girls passed out, lying around as if. Service wasn't bad, but girl quality was poor. Old and ugly or young and fat was the choice. They also fear the raid; Hurry upstairs, quickly out the door, paying was like an undercover operation. Don't go.

UncleMikey
11-08-13, 11:20
I can report that from my recent Tay Ho Barber Shop experience that business is back to 'normal'. In that FS service available. Price now VND 800k. Found a girl that I have meet before, no sign of any anxiousness or anxiety from her or any other staff. A great service provided.

A tour of other shops in the area showed that doors are open for business.

Enjoy

UncleMikey
11-08-13, 11:41
Some weeks ago, I ventured into an outer suburb Hoc Toc, asking for a hair cut (really).

I was definatively told that a hair cut was not available but I could have massage!

So I took up the offer and a massage soon turned into a HJ and then a BBBJ.

Some mutual touching turned into FS, me nude with all my next door neighbours receiving BJs. Lots of slurping and moaning. Good service, no fuss, straight to business.

Unfortunately I still needed to find a Hoc Toc which provided a hair cut, which was subsequently achieved!

Wendella
11-09-13, 11:24
I can report that from my recent Tay Ho Barber Shop experience that business is back to 'normal'. In that FS service available. Price now VND 800k. Found a girl that I have meet before, no sign of any anxiousness or anxiety from her or any other staff. A great service provided.

A tour of other shops in the area showed that doors are open for business.

EnjoyYou don't seem to have private messaging capability with your account.

Tay Ho? Where is this one? (airport area? If so, which street? Or even if not, which street?)

In your other post up here you mention going to an outer suburb hot toc, but no details of location.

I hope you can share some info with us.

Thanks!

Starsboo
11-13-13, 08:39
Tay Ho MP is in the airport area, price is now 800 for any places in that area.

I think the bribery money jsut got a lot higher nowadays. It was only 600k 15 months ago. It is still a good deal tho, no haggle, fixed price and you get choices.

Be aware of Mutantchicken, instead of paying 800, you will have to pay 2 mil or 2.5 mil when you go with him.

GentleBright
11-13-13, 18:33

I think the bribery money jsut got a lot higher nowadays. It was only 600k 15 months ago. It is still a good deal tho, no haggle, fixed price and you get choices.

Be aware of Mutantchicken, instead of paying 800, you will have to pay 2 mil or 2. 5 mil when you go with him.Any streetname? Where is Tay Ho exactly?

Can someone give indications where to go in the Tan Binh district? What street are the bbs?

CimgOng
11-16-13, 11:33
I went with Mutant Chicken a couple months ago.

I think I paid 800. I covered MC's cost as well, so it was a little over 1.5mil. It seemed fair to me since he picked me up, brought me there, dropped me off, etc.

If you can find your own way there and are comfortable walking in and doing everything yourself. 800k is about right.

If you can't, I'm sure Starsboo would be willing to bring you there for free.

Be aware of Mutantchicken, instead of paying 800, you will have to pay 2 mil or 2. 5 mil when you go with him.

Wendella
11-17-13, 08:41
I went with Mutant Chicken a couple months ago. I think I paid 800. I covered MC's cost as well, so it was a little over 1.5mil. It seemed fair to me since he picked me up, brought me there, dropped me off, etc.If you're interested in a ride to the airport, let me know, I'd be more than happy to give you a slightly lower price. ;.)

Starsboo
11-18-13, 04:45
I went with Mutant Chicken a couple months ago.

I think I paid 800. I covered MC's cost as well, so it was a little over 1. 5mil. It seemed fair to me since he picked me up, brought me there, dropped me off, etc.

If you can find your own way there and are comfortable walking in and doing everything yourself. 800k is about right.

If you can't, I'm sure Starsboo would be willing to bring you there for free.LOL, a "confirmed" customer from Mutant Chicken, or is that MC himself? So now the offered price is lower heh?

I has been helping other newbies w / o any reimbursements and I am sure there are others who do the same things. We won't lower ourselves to a pimp level to suck on working girls' blood.

Ok here is my promise: As long as you purchase the subscription and give me a pm, I will offer noobs free rides, period. Not "over 1. 5 mil", it is 800k like everyone else.

UncleMikey
11-18-13, 11:51
Try looking in Hau Giang St, Ba Vi st, and close by Thang Long St. Look for Barber Shop.

As for Hoc Toc in outer suburbs, I suggest you venture out in any any direction, and try for yourself.

You don't seem to have private messaging capability with your account.

Tay Ho? Where is this one? (airport area? If so, which street? Or even if not, which street?)

In your other post up here you mention going to an outer suburb hot toc, but no details of location.

I hope you can share some info with us.

Thanks!

GentleBright
11-20-13, 08:28
Try looking in Hau Giang St, Ba Vi st, and close by Thang Long St. Look for Barber Shop.

As for Hoc Toc in outer suburbs, I suggest you venture out in any any direction, and try for yourself.Yes I think that that is a good guideline. I have been checking out those streets last days and it's for sure the place to go.

Dragonfly22
11-23-13, 02:10
Not much happening out on DBP and didn't find a sign or a light on for Be Ny or My Tien so I skirted the area and headed to NPK which I like much better anyway but farther out. Still 400k total. 20 girls to choose from but great skills. Not rushed and no badgering for more tips. Pay as you leave. Mostly 20-25yo 6-8 in looks. Did I mention the skill set these girls have? Some of the best BJ'S I've ever had.

Lylaster
11-24-13, 14:11
Not much happening out on DBP and didn't find a sign or a light on for Be Ny or My Tien so I skirted the area and headed to NPK which I like much better anyway but farther out. Still 400k total. 20 girls to choose from but great skills. Not rushed and no badgering for more tips. Pay as you leave. Mostly 20-25yo 6-8 in looks. Did I mention the skill set these girls have? Some of the best BJ'S I've ever had.I went to DBP last week.

My Tien is 100% shut down. They had a sign they reloacted to NPK.

Ben Ny is still there but probably 10x worst than before. No lineup, and no curtains for privacy.

May I ask which number shop you went to on NPK? My experience in NPK has always been bad, the mamasan pushing to overcharge.

Meo Den
11-25-13, 04:54
I went to DBP last week.

Ben Ny is still there but probably 10x worst than before. No lineup, and no curtains for privacy.

May I ask which number shop you went to on NPK? My experience in NPK has always been bad, the mamasan pushing to overcharge.What do you mean by 'overcharge'? They will all try for whatever they can get.

For reference, I pay 250k at Phu Gia and Tuan Tam, paid 300k once at Quynh Ahn. They insist on 300k from me at Tuan Thanh because I paid it on my first visits and they won't back down so they lost my custom. A friend pays 200k there. Hoang Duc seems like a waste of time.

All of these prices are totals including desk fee, money to girl and so-called 'tips'.

I agree the price at the desk when I enter and pay the full amount to the desk on the way out. Make sure that you have established the total you will pay. If they try to move the price on you after the act get one of the door guys in and tell him to sort them out. You don't need to speak Vietnamese to successfully communicate this.

Note that it is very difficult to reduce the price from what you first paid.

GentleBright
11-25-13, 05:43
I went to DBP last week.

May I ask which number shop you went to on NPK? My experience in NPK has always been bad, the mamasan pushing to overcharge.Hi Guys,

Sorry to ask but what street name is NPK exactly? Full written name?

Thanks