PDA

View Full Version : Medellin matrimonial agencies

Happy Neil
08-28-11, 15:54
This is a sex forum, but some of you single guys should be warned. I guarantee you will probably discount or deny what I am saying.

6 years ago I met a nice young lady at an agency, Colombian Sweethearts, in Medellin. You can add a dot com and see their site.

I was totally emphatuated with the girl, married her, applied for spousal visa.

Her uncle and brother were unemployed, so I felt sorry for her family, now my family, and bought 2 taxis for $35K so they would have a job and we would have some money to pay for my airplane tickets when I came to visit her each month until she got her visa to the US.

Within 6 months she was pregnant with another guy's child. She put my name on the birth certificate and said it was mine. I hired a lawyer that was recommended by the agency, she did nothing to help and took $600 from me.

I filed for an annulment in the US and got it.

The real father demanded a DNA test and it showed he was the father. Meanwhile I have 3 or 4 pending lawsuits in Medellin.

Now 5 years later. $35K gone. Can't seem to bring closure to my mind. Still have emphatuation with the girl. Now the girl wants me to start a relationship with her cousin who is moderately attractive, and interested in me, but I have only thought of her as family / friend.

Guys, watch out. Don't get involved with a Colombiana. Don't be like me.

Artisttyp
08-28-11, 16:20
This is a sex forum, but some of you single guys should be warned. I guarantee you will probably discount or deny what I am saying.

6 years ago I met a nice young lady at an agency, Colombian Sweethearts, in Medellin. You can add a dot com and see their site.

Her uncle and brother were unemployed, so I felt sorry for her family, now my family, and bought 2 taxis for $35K so they would have a job and we would have some money to pay for my airplane tickets when I came to visit her each month until she got her visa to the US.

Within 6 months she was pregnant with another guy's child. She put my name on the birth certificate and said it was mine. I hired a lawyer that was recommended by the agency, she did nothing to help and took $600 from me.

The real father demanded a DNA test and it showed he was the father. Meanwhile I have 3 or 4 pending lawsuits in Medellin.

Now 5 years later. $35K gone. Can't seem to bring closure to my mind. Still have emphatuation with the girl. Now the girl wants me to start a relationship with her cousin who is moderately attractive, and interested in me, but I have only thought of her as family / friend.

Guys, watch out. Don't get involved with a Colombiana. Don't be like me.Your story repeats itself all over the world minute by minute. That's why we monger. In the 12+ years I've been mongering I've NEVER met a girl I would marry. Especially from an agency. If you need professional help to get married that should be a red flag for you that maybe it's not in your best interest to do so. Maybe climb way down the ladder if you want it so desperately. Or monger.

Get your dick wet and have fun. All else is moot.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I can identify. Sort of. It can happen anywhere. Use it as a learning experience.

Dickhead
08-28-11, 17:05
"6 years ago I met a nice young lady"

No, you met a greedy ho. Why are you still even in touch with her if you got an annulment? Why would you go to a lawyer recommended by the very agency that fucked you over?

Member #4394
08-30-11, 00:43
Same here. I've never met a girl I would marry in South America. Also he is lucky that the financial cost in question was a relatively limited amount.

Your story repeats itself all over the world minute by minute. That's why we monger. In the 12+ years I've been mongering I've NEVER met a girl I would marry. Especially from an agency. If you need professional help to get married that should be a red flag for you that maybe it's not in your best interest to do so. Maybe climb way down the ladder if you want it so desperately. Or monger.

Get your dick wet and have fun. All else is moot.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I can identify. Sort of. It can happen anywhere. Use it as a learning experience.

Pirata2011
12-16-11, 16:55
Marry a prepago and she can work in the US or Western Europe and your household will have to good incomes. Until she has learned the lingo in your country and got some sort of education.

She can be prepago 1-2 days a week and be your beloved wife for the other five.

When she has got her permanent visa, for example after 2 years, you have'nt spent a single dime on her. Many are swethearts for 2 years and then file for divorce when they know they have permanent visa.

Anyway, she will be working as a prepago, when you are at work or afterwork-bar, so the result is the same, she will have clients, novios, except that you have you don't have to pay for them.

You can also demand that she pays her share of the rent, and other basic living expenses.

This will work fine in a bigger city where you can live anomously.

Odd, my point of view. But I have met several Latinas on Cupid,

Living in the US or Europe, looking to make a better deal. When he is at work. I have chatted with several of this kind of cirls. When she comes home, she wants to go the mall and buy things that she "must" have.

Odd, but the result will be the same. Except that you save all her expenses! Let's say $1-3000 US per month.

Regards. Captain Sparrow

El Cubanito
02-08-15, 19:16

Guys, watch out. Don't get involved with a Colombiana. Don't be like me.Guys, if you read any of the other forums, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ukraine, Thailand and etc. , etc. Etc. You will read stories like this. I met a guy that got hook up with a pretty African Girl from Sierra Leone who did the same game. Guys, there is a moral story here never marry any of these girls and if you do you get what you ask for. Guys remember, There is no Pretty Woman. That was just a Movie and nothing else. A fantasy story.

Taser
02-11-15, 22:11
Guys, if you read any of the other forums, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ukraine, Thailand and etc. , etc. Etc. You will read stories like this. I met a guy that got hook up with a pretty African Girl from Sierra Leone who did the same game. Guys, there is a moral story here never marry any of these girls and if you do you get what you ask for. Guys remember, There is no Pretty Woman. That was just a Movie and nothing else. A fantasy story.I used to believe these type of stories were made up as no one could be so stupid. Then I started meeting guys who do stuff like this here in Medellin. I was surprised to see they were nice, decent looking & intelligent. Must be some kind of mental or mother issue.

Member #4394
02-13-15, 04:33
I met several guys like this. They are not stupid but lonely. They do not want to accept the reality- the lack of romantic relationship in their homeland is because of themselves, rather than outer environment. They are in a fantasy that they will become attractive to women if they change the place or culture, ie. going to poorer country. Some Latin women manipulate this fantasy and take advantage of it.

I used to believe these type of stories were made up as no one could be so stupid. Then I started meeting guys who do stuff like this here in Medellin. I was surprised to see they were nice, decent looking & intelligent. Must be some kind of mental or mother issue..

Ricker
02-13-15, 14:35
I met several guys like this. They are not stupid but lonely. They do not want to accept the reality- the lack of romantic relationship in their homeland is because of themselves, rather than outer environment. They are in a fantasy that they will become attractive to women if they change the place or culture, ie. going to poorer country. Some Latin women manipulate this fantasy and take advantage of it.

.Hit the nail on the head amigo.

BayBoy
02-13-15, 17:54
A number of years ago I met the son of a good friend of mine. He used to go surfing down in Costa Rica. He eventually hooked up with a gal there who had a kid from another relationship. They got married and he eventually brought her to the US. She gave birth to another kid in the US together.

Well after a short time she didn't like living in the US and decided to go back to Costa Rica. What ensued was a long drawn out legal battle for the kids that took years. This guy did get the kids to stay with him but not after a very expensive struggle with all the lawyer fees and such.

But what I found out later on was that she was a prostitute in CR and preferred that life than a 'good' life in the US. Another watch out situation.

SavePros321
02-13-15, 18:34
.I've always heard it said that you have to either be good-looking or extremely wealthy to get laid in the US. If a guy doesn't have good looks but has lots of money, then he is doing fine with women (assuming we are talking about non pros) in the homeland. So it is safe to say he will do very well in a poorer country.

If a guy in the US does not have good looks OR is not wealthy, but if going to a poorer country makes him Warren Buffet wealthy (exaggerating a bit), then I would say he would be seen as attractive to women in that country if only because he is able to provide them financial security. I would not say that a person's lack of romantic relationships in his homeland is because of themselves entirely. If the dynamics where different, say he was much more wealthier, then it would certainly be a different outcome. You may say "well that non pro is only with him because he has a lot of money", but shit, you can also say the same about Ray Rice's wife, as well as a bunch of other quote unquote non pros in America.

The dynamic of money and power is as old as the beginning of civilization. Tribal leaders, Kings, and Politicians have married off their daughters to families that would align them with more money and power. Nothing has changed. If you don't have Brad Pitt looks, but show up to Medellin with a fist full of dollars, you will be much more attractive to any poor or working non pro than her lazy, unemployed boyfriend who only wants to fuck her, spend her money, and smoke cripa all day.

Will she still want to fuck guys that are more attractive than yourself? Sure! But the same applies to any woman you would date or marry in America. I have a coworker who just divorced his (American Woman) wife of 10 yrs. They have three kids together. He was the bread winner in their household and cut her ass loose when he found out she was banging a painter they hired to paint their house.

Women are women all over, LOL.

Member #4398
02-14-15, 19:52
I used to believe these type of stories were made up as no one could be so stupid. Then I started meeting guys who do stuff like this here in Medellin. I was surprised to see they were nice, decent looking & intelligent. Must be some kind of mental or mother issue.The problem is that Mr. Dick does not have a brain.

El Cubanito
02-16-15, 15:52
The problem is that Mr. Dick does not have a brain.Guys,

With all that has been said, I do know of 4 or 5 guys that have met girls, marry have had kids and they are living a good life with them. But in each one of those cases those guys have NOT brought the girls out of their environment or country. Personally, I think that has been the reason why they have been successful, plus in each case these women have successful professional careers of their own in their country. You have to see what is going on with their lives and see how you fit in.

I hope this helps a little for guys that want to marry woman from country.

Listen, there is a woman that I see every time I go to Cuba who is extremely hot, successful professionally, lives a good life because this dude from Spain sends her like $500 US dollars every month. She does NOT want to leave the Island, why would she? She has the best of all worlds, she has a dude that sent her Money, built her a $20,000 house in Cuba, she has the local boys to pound her pussy and when dude from Cuba is not on the Island. I stop by and we go out and have a good time. As long a Willie is being taken care of and the only that it cost me is a dinner and a night out at Macumba or whatever the hot place is when I am in Cuba, what do I care. But that dude from Spain he is being sucker, poor chap.

Centro Espanol
08-02-15, 00:10

Within 6 months she was pregnant with another guy's child. She put my name on the birth certificate and said it was mine. I hired a lawyer that was recommended by the agency, she did nothing to help and took $600 from me..Damn Neil,

Let me buy you a beer! Your post and this thread sums it up, why marry what you can bang?

The Tall Man
09-16-15, 19:34
But what I found out later on was that she was a prostitute in CR and preferred that life than a 'good' life in the US. Another watch out situation.From my years of mongering have learned and experienced that in 99.99% of getting involved with a puta she WILL eventually return to that life.

Sad but true as the life of a hoe becomes their identity and they love the cash, the drama and the idea that a man's attention feeds there needs to feel wanted and loved in a weird way.

The Tall Man.

Pelon74
09-17-15, 03:36
And once a monger always a monger until old age puts to sleep your pajarito, shmock, dick to sleep for good.

From my years of mongering have learned and experienced that in 99.99% of getting involved with a puta she WILL eventually return to that life.

Sad but true as the life of a hoe becomes their identity and they love the cash, the drama and the idea that a man's attention feeds there needs to feel wanted and loved in a weird way.

The Tall Man.

Chocha Monger
09-22-15, 07:13
It is true. Mongering ruins a man for marriage forever. Once a man gets a taste of mongering it is impossible for him to give up the putas. No matter how beautiful his wife is, he will get tired of her pussy and lose his libido when she starts to age and get fat. Then he will be right back to chasing and fucking the hookers.

The Tall Man
09-22-15, 16:25
It is true. Mongering ruins a man for marriage forever. Once a man gets a taste of mongering it is impossible for him to give up the putas. No matter how beautiful his wife is, he will get tired of her pussy and lose his libido when she starts to age and get fat. Then he will be right back to chasing and fucking the hookers.So true, been there and done that myself. Our DNA and evolution requires that we are continually on the search for new pussy. Been this way since the start of time and will never change.

Actually I feel a bit of sorrow for guys that start mongering, specifically paying for pussy, in their 20's to 40's as there world of love and romance is changed for the remainder of their life.

I was a late bloomer of sorts, that is not paying for pussy until about early 40's and I would not have it any other way.

The Tall Man.

Pelon74
09-22-15, 17:50
We always pay for pusssy one way or another, even in todays world when woman are more like man regarding sex they will allways will find a way to use their puasy for their advantage regardless of age, I rather pay dor puasy in advance so I will know what the damage will be without any surprises.

So true, been there and done that myself. Our DNA and evolution requires that we are continually on the search for new pussy. Been this way since the start of time and will never change.

Actually I feel a bit of sorrow for guys that start mongering, specifically paying for pussy, in their 20's to 40's as there world of love and romance is changed for the remainder of their life.

I was a late bloomer of sorts, that is not paying for pussy until about early 40's and I would not have it any other way.

The Tall Man.

C Jack Sparrow
09-22-15, 19:06
The site AMOLATINA. I mean I have met a totally "artificial"girl from the site I just hated her, her looks was 100% the result of modern science but very unnatural, I did hardly belive what I saw. And personality, was even worse! I had to control myself not explode of pure irritation. I also exchanged emails with five of the girls. This was in 2009. I put together that it was the girls at the office in Poblado that wrote the emails. Now it's more advanced, with girls online, getting payed by AMOLATINA and has that as a work. It's easy money for them, but for you it's waste of money and it's a cultural thing that brings shame on Colombia.

In May 2014 I entered LATINAMERICANLOVE and payed totally 100 USD for chatting etc, as an experiment, an expensive one, but from my point of view necessary. After paying the 100 USD I sent a few messages and started chatting with the girls. Or really; I DID NOT. "The girls" did only chatt in English. I chatted in Spanish and the girls from Medellin answered in English. When asked to answer in Spanish the conversation either died or she said " I just want to practise my English". Ridicolous! I entered to look around and get a picture what the site was about and I found out it was a total scam. How does such business go on? I mean, who stays longer than a day or two. Well, avoid.

And there are more of scamsites. It's like the sites over Russian mail Order brides. You pay money that represents months of incomes for a normal person in Colombia, in just an hour, a day or a fake date. I will come back with a review over other sites related to Colombia.

All sites are about $. All! But in different styles. Good reviews are often totally fakes. On Cupidmedias sites you can find a pretty girl, but before that you are likely to run into several internet-scammers. Here the girls operates independently. Cupidmedia of course know about this, but don't care, which actully might hurt their longterm interests. Colombianas are pestering foreigners to make them send money, to have sex for money or what would become a relationship for money. Peruanas, Argentinas, Chilenas, NO. Colombianas, it's part of their culture. Goodhearted members of this forum says that it is bad luck, I say it's a social law, as valid as any physical or matematical law!

These two sites are 100% scam sites.

Here is a thorough review of AMOLATINA.

AMOLATINA:"Guys is it s a big scam. Just compare these profiles to the ones on Facebook. Notice the different cities, the ones that are in a relationship, etc. Besides do you really think attractive young ladies are sitting home on their computer 121-18 hours a day to talk to old men instead of out partying unless they were benefiting financially from it.

Maria 1176219, real name Carolina Camacho, profile says Buga, FB says Cali and Lesbian.

https://www.facebook.com/caroline.ca...bout?ref=br_tf

Day 1172772 (I am sure she is online right now), real name Liedy Orozco Toro, profile says Cucuta, FB says Cali. If you look at here timeline compared to the hours she is online to chat no way it could be her. Nor based on what seems to be success do you really think it would be her.

https://www.facebook.com/#leidyorozcotoro? Fref=ts.

Liedy Johanna 1179798 . She's actually a Colombian Porn Star, says it right on her FB timeline. Profile says one city FB says another.

https://www.facebook.com/#johanna. Gonzalez. 58323?fref=ts.

Jennifer 1173378. Does this girls timeline look like she is looking for a man, yet she is online most nights.

https://www.facebook.com/#jennifer. Castilloospina? Fref=ts.

I have 100's like this from this site. Plus it is obvious that there are "groups" that are online at the same time, thus it is actually the agent chatting with you for multiple girls not the girls.

Total scam. Please do not waste your $$$ on this site or any of their family of sites. ".

C Jack Sparrow
09-22-15, 20:26
It does not depend so much on the nerdy white boy being tricket by a foxy young hot latina.

Argentina Clarin-X newspaper showed in 2005, that, the phrase " Generacion S; solteros / as & separados / as" is on it's way to become as usual as in the most advanced, liberal and modern societies, even in Catholic Latinamerica.

Individualism is so strong that DSM, the psycological dignosis reference-dictionary, which is updated on a yearly basis, has skipped "narcissim", as a psycological disorder since 53% of the Northamericans would otherwise the mentally disturbed!

That is the macro-factor for why gringo-latina marriages doesn't work. Personality and money are of minor importance, if we stay on the macro-level.

A latina, who scores high on a narcissistic test, wants to things for herself.

Just as females where suppressed before, today's loosers are nice, empathic persons. Until the 40-50 starting to change rapidly in the 60 ths, women liberated themselves.

Mr. Nice Guy is todays looser in an Individualistic society. (Until he "discovers" the miracle of that's he's normal saving are a small fortune in 3rd world).

Still, if +90% of the latinas are good persons, or not at least calculating sociopaths, the minority is very active today, even in 1th World countries, to exploit the opportunity;.

1. Marry, and make a good deal; integrate. Get your 1-2 kids.

2. Separate and get a good support from your X.

3. Marry a new man and ruin him to; or exploit him by getting a better more prestigious level for yourself!

That could not be done before the 70th, now it is the norm.

C Jack Sparrow
09-22-15, 20:36
But there are also latinas that I personal experience of; Peruanas, Brasilanas, Argentinas (up north), Colombianas; they want to have that romantic family!

And for them an tall-light-skin blue eyed man has a special effect. It's cultural. Of course, you are expected to offer all you can economically, but so do you here to.

The agencies themselves are a mix where of course goodlooking girls are bombarded with attention from Western men.

When my friends looks after girls here in Northern Europe on dating sites, the quality drops from an 8 to an 6 or 5 in general; while you must add 10-15 years and also 10-15 kilos (20-30 pounds).

This is a sexforum. I strongly recommend, if you feel romantic and "must" get married, to still have partial access to the P4 P scen in Medellin, it's just superb!

The Agencies, I find Latineuro to hold a very high standard. The girls are all goodlooking, all of them. From 6's, up to many, many 8's-10's.

Fraud business is not that hard to avoid if you do your homework.

But of course; preparing for, being in latinamerica, the "con artist" -defense programme is constantly, automatically active.

I have avoided marriage myself, since it would mean the end of my adventures! It hurts being lonely up in the cold North Europe, so Colombia is kind of, as Frank Casio always said " Paradise Medellin".

Preparing a journey to Medellin; It's good to already have contact with some girls, they expect you to have several female friends as a "rich" gringo.

So mostly plus for the agencies, if you are careful, that you learn relatively quickly.

I must have had like 1000 latinas that that have asked me for some cash via Western Union since I started travelling in the 2000th. Almost all claims to have been robbed on their cellphone. A few claims not to have to the rent. And this money seeking comes in a spontaneous manner, like " ohh, no, not again".

Agencies, and now also FB, have helped many young girls to work independently as semi-pros.

I once started a fake FB account with a few pics of a hot latina. I got so many answers that the account was stopped for some time, then I deleted it.

Men are pigs, it is not only the nerds etc. That goes down to typically Medellin, Rio and get ripped-off by a hot latina.

Agencies lives also much due to the language barrier; English (good) is still rare in all Latinamerica, so with translationhelp etc, there are still a good market for both serious and rip-off agencies.

The omnipotent Cupid, with many different sites are always full of females wanting, demanding money. And of girls that has made this into a lifestyle.

In Medellin, I use my usual tactic; I have female friends; and I think 50% I have met on Cupid or Latineuro. A few of them are more than friends, then there are New Life, Paisasdivinas and the whole range of prepagos. But the "motor", is strangely, that I look for romance, it happens agaian and again, but considering what it means (end of freedom and practically no money for Hedonism) I always withdraw. That will change, I will become like the husband in Lady Chatterlys Lover; But's OK.

P4 P, Mongering I must say, and in that context, that the marriage agencies, have helped me find and have erotic and social pleasure with many many goodlooking latinas over a decade.

1th World; I love getting paid a lot for doing little and Thanks to Jesus I can be free for long periods and spend them in Latinamerica.

Agencies can help me find friends, lovers.

But the typical Latina, in a culture obsessed with beauty, from her point of view marriage is; finance her renovation. Travelling. New Handbags. That's what they see.

The ugly females, they we pay very little attention, but then again, sex is in the end just one of several components to make your life function.

Chocha Monger
09-29-15, 05:46
Importing a wife is stopgap measure to deal with an unfavorable marital institution in wealthy Western countries. It sometimes works for a year or two but eventually the system will take its course. It is not so much the woman one marries that matters, the society where one lives once married matters more because it will shape that woman's expectations and enable her behavior for better or worse. In some societies is just not a good deal for men regardless of the type of women they marry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpBa4ITEcI