PDA

View Full Version : Cleopatra Arena - Gelsenkirchen

Wanking
09-06-11, 16:09
Currently only one party per week on a Wednesday, on other days this is a regular Sauna Club.

http://cleopatra-arena.de

Wanking
09-06-11, 17:19
ColBogs report is HERE And covers most of it very well, so I will only add a little.

This is the 2nd time I have been to this party, and again I enjoyed it greatly. I think it is successful due to a number of factors:

-They only have one party per week, so unlike other clubs they don't get burned out having a party everyday.

-They draft in women from other clubs for the party, plus some of the Cleopatra girls that normally only work in the sauna club, work on party days. The fact that it is not the same group of women there everyday, means they don't adopt the mafia mentality that affects other clubs like Harem Dormagen.

-There is always a proper party atmosphere with plenty of dancing and a fun vibe.

-There are a few bareback women and a number of covered of women. If you don't want bareback then just stick with the covered women, or use condoms with the bareback women, although most guys were wearing a red wrist band, indicating they had paid 100 euro for bareback. A few more guys including Col Bog paid €120 for anal and were wearing a yellow wrist band. Guys who wanted covered only sex wore a blue band, and paid €79, but there were few of these. Interestingly the bareback women all wore yellow bands indicating bareback anal, but none of them allowed bareback as far as I know. The covered women did not wear any arm band.

-Oddly enough it appeared that only the 3 bareback women performed BBBJ, the 7 covered women did everything covered but they all allowed DATY at least.

-The food while not of great quality was plentiful and topped up all day long. The coffee from a coffee machine was tasty also.

I had sex with 2 of the bareback girls, and only 4 of the other covered girls. Most of my afternoon was taken up with having bareback gangbang action with the voluptuous Ozlem. I actually only came twice in the 9 hours that we were there.

Verdict: Probably the best flat rate party in Germany, well mid week anyway. The Basics are covered well. Reasonable women, above average service, food, and good party atmosphere. A jacuzzi would be welcome.

Varenne
09-11-11, 02:20
Last Thursday, police raided the club, and found a 13 years old girl of turkish origins working in the club. She had been missing from home since September 2nd, and was working in the club since several days. She had been issued a false passport stating she was 18 years old. It is still unclear if she was forced to work against her own will. It's likely that the club will be closed if evidence is found that the 48 year old Turkish boss was aware of the real age of the little girl.

More information on:

http://www.derwesten.de/nachrichten/im-westen/Bordell-bleibt-trotz-Rettung-von-13-jaehrigem-Maedchen-geoeffnet-id5046365.html

http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/gelsenkirchen/Vermisstes-Maedchen-13-sexuell-missbraucht-und-zur-Prostitution-gezwungen-id5043880.html

Wanking
09-11-11, 11:23
Last Thursday, police raided the club, and found a 13 years old girl of turkish origins working in the club. She had been missing from home since September 2nd, and was working in the club since several days. She had been issued a false passport stating she was 18 years old. It is still unclear if she was forced to work against her own will. It's likely that the club will be closed if evidence is found that the 48 year old Turkish boss was aware of the real age of the little girl.

More information on:

http://www.derwesten.de/nachrichten/im-westen/Bordell-bleibt-trotz-Rettung-von-13-jaehrigem-Maedchen-geoeffnet-id5046365.html

http://www.derwesten.de/staedte/gelsenkirchen/Vermisstes-Maedchen-13-sexuell-missbraucht-und-zur-Prostitution-gezwungen-id5043880.htmlWell this is amazing. All I can say is that when Col bog and I were there recently, the youngest girls were at least their early 20's. I hope this club isn't closed down over an unfortunate mistake. Also I doubt the boss knew her real age. But who knows?

Varenne thanks for the update and please post more as you find out.

Creature2
09-12-11, 11:13
Currently, I am in Baden Wurtemberg and read that news in Bild. Raid in Cleopatra Arena 2 days ago and yesterday, another raid in Vkersen. Heard that news at german TV N24. Detazils says that police went with panzerwagens and stopped a sex party in a swinger club in Viersen, last night, probably a Saturday couple party or so, couldn't find the name of the club. Dussewldorf police says the raids will continues. Sadly interesting news. Am in Baden Wurtemberg and read that news in Bild. Raid in Cleopatra Arena 2 days ago and yesterday, another raid in Vkersen. Heard that news at german TV N24. Detazils says that police went with panzerwagens and stopped a sex party in a swinger club in Viersen, last night, probably a Saturday couple party or so, couldn't find the name of the club. Dussewldorf police says the raids will continues. Sadly interesting news. Ce says the raids will continues. Sadly interesting news. Am in Baden Wurtemberg and read that news in Bild. Raid in Cleopatra Arena 2 days ago and yesterday, another raid in Vkersen. Heard that news at german TV N24. Detazils says that police went with panzerwagens and stopped a sex party in a swinger club in Viersen, last night, probably a Saturday couple party or so, couldn't find the name of the club. Dussewldorf police says the raids will continues. Sadly interesting news.

Wanking
09-12-11, 15:50
http://www.cleopatra-arena.de/

They usually announce the Wednesday party in advance on the site. Not this week, just something about all nude FKK next weekend.

Would be a shame if they stopped the parties over this scandal, because they were good.

Varenne
09-13-11, 14:32
the recordings from the security cameras in cleopatra arena have been inspected, including the moment the young girl introduced herself at the counter, stating that she was 18 years old and that she wanted to earn money; meanwhile she presented forged papers, wantonly caressed her blond hairs and hinted at her generous breasts, doing everything to look adult and sexy. of course the camera can't tell if she was forced to put on an act. yet other images and witnesses from the other girls tell that, during her 4 days long stay at the club, the girl left the club several times, and always came back, thus hinting at a voluntary stay.

the club boss suspects that the young girl might have been infiltrated by the competition, to ruin his business. it is known the police raided the club after having been warned that an ****d girl was working in the club. who actually tipped the police has not yet been disclosed. the business at cleopatra arena is already very quiet, as customers keep away from a club whose reputation has been spoiled. this might be the reason why no flatrate day has been announced for this week. it would be interesting to know what has already been confessed by one of the two men who led the girl to the club.

they reminded me of the girls i was in school with years ago, laughing and giggling, running around whispering in each others ears, and constantly dancing to loud romanian music. they certainly didn’t seem to be held there against their will or anything.i like to quote this statement from a report by wanking, our flatrate master, about partytreff gelsenchirchen-buer (same owner and shared girls with cleopatra arena). i visited the club, and had the same feeling about the naturalness and spontaneity of the girls. i couldn't say the same about other high ranked fkk.

let's hope that full light will be soon shed on this unfortunate accident, so that the business could get back to normal routine.

for more information and frame captures from the security cameras see:

http://www.bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/prostituierte/hier-faengt-eine-13-jaehrige-im-puff-an-19920222.bild.html

Varenne
09-18-11, 14:59
Dreadful details have emerged during investigations on the case of the 13 years old girls rescued from the police.

The little girl, after a squabble with her mother, knew a stranger "Lover-Boy" on the internet. He appeared neat and sympathetic, therefore she accepted to meet him in a park. First she seduced her with careful attentions and spent almost 500€ to buy her clothes and trinkets, then he offered to help her and invited her to leave her family in Oberhausen and to move to his place. As she accepted, the bastard led her to his accessaries flat in Duisburg. Here the two partners in crime of the Lover-Boy mistreated her, provided her with forged identity papers, and told here to do whatever they wanted, otherwise they would have killled her family. She was led to Cleopatra Arena where, under watchful control by her oppressor, she had to introduce herself as a 18 years old girl willing to work in the club. After her family reported that her daughter was missing, the investigators inspected her PC and tracked down the Lover-Boy. He confessed his crimes, and led the police to the club where he girl was working. After 5 days work in the brothel the police finally rescued the little girl. She is still frightened that somebody could harm her family, and will have to undergo psychotherapy treatment.

Source:

http://www.bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/zuhaelterei/loverboy-lockte-bordell-opfer-guelcan-in-sexfalle-19946328.bild.html

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/zuhaelterei/minderjaehrige-zur-prostitution-gezwungen-19957938.bild.html

The Lover-Boy and his two accomplices are being prosecuted. Hope they will be finally hung by their balls. While no charges have so far arised, the 48 years old Cleopatra Arena manager is also being investigated.

SvenFKK
09-18-11, 23:28
it looks like this episode has nothing to do with prostitution itself, except that the girl was forced to work as a prostitute. it could have been anything else, but of course it is easier (in some sense) to earn money via prostitution than via other means. i hope that the media are able to differentiate between forced and voluntary prostitution as well as they differentiate between [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and consensual sex, or between poor people selling a kidney and organ donation. in all cases, the presence of the first is no reason to condemn the second. (actually, the presence of the second probably makes the first less likely in all cases.)

Wanking
09-21-11, 16:24
http://www.cleopatra-arena.de/

They usually announce the Wednesday party in advance on the site. Not this week, just something about all nude FKK next weekend.

Would be a shame if they stopped the parties over this scandal, because they were good.Shame really, and I hope these parties return as they were great value for money.

Jymondor
09-23-11, 22:57
A few more guys including Col Bog paid €120 for anal and were wearing a yellow wrist band. Guys who wanted covered only sex wore a blue band, and paid €79, but there were few of these. Interestingly the bareback women all wore yellow bands indicating bareback anal, but none of them allowed bareback as far as I know. The covered women did not wear any arm band.I am totally confused. Is that flat rate club? No recent changes?

I read on their web site:

Der Eintrittspreis fόare das Tagesticket betrδgt Mo-Do 20€ (ab 18:00 Uhr 25€) , am Wochenende 30€.

Preise: Service Zimmer: 25€It looks like FKK scheme, not flat-rate. Who can explain, please?

Wanking
09-23-11, 23:08
I am totally confused. Is that flat rate club? No recent changes?

I read on their web site:

It looks like FKK scheme, not flat-rate. Who can explain, please?Up until the recent scandal they had One party per week on a Wednesday. Cancelled now innit

Jymondor
09-24-11, 00:51
Up until the recent scandal they had One party per week on a Wednesday. Cancelled now innitDoes it mean that this is FKK-type club in non-party time?

Creature2
09-24-11, 02:14
Does it mean that this is FKK-type club in non-party time?That is correct. You pay per session, in additional, you also pay an entry fee.

But this is low cost, compared to big clubs.

Jymondor
09-24-11, 02:50
That is correct. You pay per session, in additional, you also pay an entry fee.

But this is low cost, compared to big clubs.Thanks. Price level seems as at the Pussyclubs. But I hope ambient is lineup is better. Any words about extra price structure: CIM, Anal, AO?

Creature2
09-25-11, 10:39
Thanks. Price level seems as at the Pussyclubs. But I hope ambient is lineup is better. Any words about extra price structure: CIM, Anal, AO?It seems this club is not offering pauschal party day, any more (at least, for instance). May I recommend to convey this topic to "Other FKK" thread?

Varenne
09-29-11, 23:58
It seems this club is not offering pauschal party day, any morePauschal party is back, as customary on a Wednesday, the next one is scheduled for October 5th.

Razor
10-01-11, 19:31
That is correct. You pay per session, in additional, you also pay an entry fee.

But this is low cost, compared to big clubs.How is the price per session? Is like in the big Clubs. 50 €? I'm planning to go next month and certainly I'll be checking this place.

Thanks for any help.

Razor

Wanking
10-04-11, 13:19
Pauschal party is back, as customary on a Wednesday, the next one is scheduled for October 5th.Really is a decent day out. Reasonable looking women, service above average for a PT, ok selection of cheap food, and in the 2 times I've been a good atmosphere. For 100 euro bareback option its pretty good.

Creature2
10-04-11, 20:58
How is the price per session? Is like in the big Clubs. 50 €? I'm planning to go next month and certainly I'll be checking this place.

Thanks for any help.

RazorShould be 25 or 30 Euro per session (20 min short sessions). You should ask this, before walk in, to the reception. But this is except Wednesday, pauschal party day.

Jymondor
10-16-11, 21:01
It is a big chance I'll be there somewhere between noon and 3:00PM depending on my drive from Raurbach. Please PM is somebody will hang around.

Jymondor
10-19-11, 21:03
after long hesitating i visited this "mittwoch pauslhal party".

mixed emotion. first of all i cannot call this event "a party". this is definitely not a party. just flat-rate day. i arrived at about 2:00pm. no parking spot neither at the club nor anywhere around. i parked on the street around the corner about 5 min walk.

lady at reception was friendly. she tried to accommodate her lack of english to my very basic german. i made her life easier telling that i know the rules. she was quite surprised but i did not tell her about out forum where information is much more detailed that on their websites. paid 120 euro for vip. it means bbfs + anal.

facility looked small to me. three levels.

basement: locker room, shower, two toilettes. pretty basic but clean. showers have curtains. one thing can be used in all the clubs: this is benches at the locker's base. you can seat while you changing. not important to me but for some seniors should be usable.

first floor: main room with the bar, eating area, some sort of wellness. one sauna, pool is closed. no jacuzzi. coaches are around. not good design for fkk. too shallow. not comfortable for long sitting.

second floor. i don't know what is that. large room with coaches along the walls. the mattress at the middle. it looks like relaxation area with the opportunity to watch some public actions.

at the time was about 10-12 girls. most of them look reasonably for that institution. a couple of really ugly 40+. no real stunners, but most are doable. about 20 mongers. generally speaking it is not too many people, but it is too many for such a place. it was not easy to find a spot on the coach in main room.

i looked at availability of the girls with the yellow band (bbfs + anal). three of them, two doable.

first session with bulgarian christina with no band at all. she approached me in about 10 minutes after i get my first drink. actually she was the prettiest girl there. she did not speak english, but as a native ukrainian i could communicate with her in weird mix of slavic languages. she sat on my knees gave passionate kiss and started to stroke me under the towel. i am not a fun of public action, so we went to the room. session started ok. lots of kissing but no real fingering. she allowed shallow penetration only. she did not wear pink bbfs band, but asked me whether i want condom or not. i said no. she laughed and said: but do not expect i will fuck you, you fuck me. i understand this expression as she does not like cg. started with doggie finished in mish. short session. cum in pussy. bare contact always makes things quicker.

very boring time between sessions.

second session: turkish elif, or something like that. early milf, medium built. brunette of course. she approached me pointing into my yellow band and said something in german. i could understand german if speech is slow. but she spoke as a machine gun. i excused my lack of german. surprisingly she spoke some basic english. she said in english that she could see i am an anal lower. i said not exactly, i am rather gfe lower, but i don't like any restrictions. and if during the session i want anal i'd like to get it. she replied that this is not true because "all men like anal with no exceptions". i did not debate. instead we went to the room. kind of rush session. quick kiss, one minute bbbj, asked about condom. no. she turned into doggy inviting me to act. it means no cg either. i asked to start in mish. no problem. after five minutes she proposed anal. actually i could see that she was not comfortable with my friction. maybe some pain. but she hold anal with no complains. cum in ass. nothing to remember.

very, very boring again. i took my sony e-book reader and went to the second floor where is not so crowdie and coaches are more comfortable. i reфd steven king's "dark tower" third book for about one and half hours. not because i was not ready for the next session. it was very hard to stop before roland, eddie and susan took jake into their world. steven king's funs will understand me. during this hour-n-half two couples fucked on the mattress in a middle of that room. they did not care about reading man in dark corner. my sony reader has a mini light.

after jake landed onto roland's world i went down, found place on a couch and invited to sit beside another doable girls with the yellow band. turkish samantha. tall medium built with remarkable mediterranean ass. no english at all. short conversation and we went to the room. the best session this day. dfk not passionate but honest. fingering of both holes allowed. after few minutes of bbbj she took some lube and applied it onto her rear entry. i said maybe we start vaginally. she asked why not anal. i said anal is a desert but main course is main course. she agreed. cg (finally!) , mish. tried to penetrate her anally in mish, but she asked to switch to doggy. long bb anal. she did not complain when i constantly re-enter her anus. not to many girls allow that. cum in ass. not fancy but honest session.

at the end she gave me card of partytreff emmerich. she said she works there and here she is for flat-rate days only. also she said that emmerich is more fun place than cleopartra. who knows this place?

i decided that this is enough for today. i am on my 5-day tour. need to spare some energy for next days.

when i went out i found that all street parking spots are free! it means all these cars belong to german red-necks who work in this very industrial corner. just a quick thought: these german hard-working guys always have opportunity to say their wives that they took some overtime and... you understand what i mean. no risks to get uncovered: cars stay on the same spots ))).

verdict. i would call this "fuck-and-go" event. no gfe. but girls are reasonable especially for that price.

DFWdude
10-24-11, 16:19
I am thinking of trying out this club next month if I can time it right for an AO party. Looks easy enough to get to Gelsenkirchen from the Essen hbf, but looks like the club is about 10km from the Gelsenkirchenhbf. Any idea how much a taxi would be?

Otari
10-25-11, 14:59
Paid 120 Euro for VIP. It means BBFS + Anal.On they webpage the mention 3 prices:

Day ticket 79 E.

Day ticket (tabulos) 99 E

Day ticket (VIP) 119 E.

For VIP you get everything, but what is the difference between the day ticket / tabulos ticket and tabulos ticket / VIP ticket?

Facility looked small to me. Three levels.Do the have an outdoor area?

At the end she gave me card of Partytreff Emmerich. She said she works there and here she is for flat-rate days only. Also she said that Emmerich is more fun place than Cleopartra. Who knows this place?I don't believe it. On the webpage:

http://partytreff-emmerich.de/index_flash.html

The say that the day ticket is 59 E. For this money you will not get good service, or maybe I'm wrong?

Doc Strangelove
10-27-11, 10:14
Hi folks,

I've been there yesterday for the pauschal-tag.

Well, at the end, not too much to say, I agree with master WK, nice place, nice looking girls, above average service.

Arrived at 12, and paid the 120 Euros for full service (Otari, the difference are simple: with 79 you have covered sex, with 100 BBFS, with 120 BBFS+anal)

Immediately I was approached by the funny Ozlem:she's really a big girl with a huge ass, but very very funny (and she speak a little italian!). So, we went to the room (the main 3 rooms are around the desk at the entrance, then they have another 2 rooms upstairs, together with the mattress in the middle of the room upside). Nice DATY, she really appreciate (I must say that ALL the girls accept DATY with pleasure- that's why WK loves the place, isn't it, mate? LOL). Then some fuck, mish and from behind, I saved my fluid. Very smiling girl, very funny.

Then, I pointed to another Turkish girl, with a nice ass: I don't understad her name, even if she's repeated three times, but was a long turkish one. But I really had nice time with her: she had the yellow band, means she accept BBFS and anal. So we went to the room, a long long DATY with a real long cum, then BBBJ, and a long, nice mish BB fuck, with lots of DFK and eye contact. I loved this moment, really nice. Then, anal from behind, I cum in ass, then we stayed in the bed fussin and chattin for a while.

I repeated the girl 3 times during the day, she was very very nice.

Then, something to eat (gyro meat the whole day long, with some other cheese, salad, ham and fruit, not bad).

I read also Jymondor post, so I took my new Kindle e-book reader, I choose a couch on the upper floor and read for about one hour. Thank for suggestion, fella.

Then, some sex and sauna, and at about 6 some other girls came. 5 new ones, really good looking (I would define at least two of them as pure FKK). SO, they came in the main room, and immediately was sorrounded by guests. They all were very funny, one of them come to me and asked me (in italian, as she is Romanian, Lori) , to make a show on the floor. Why not, so she took another girl (the really FKK one, nice blonde with stunning body and incredible lips). They covered me with cream, and started licked me, very nice! Then, the blonde started DFK me, while the other girl made a nice BBBJ. THe blonde asked me to lick her, I agreed with pleasure, so she come over me. The other girl, Lori, put a condom and started fucking in reverse CG. We had a really nice time there, with all the punters and the girls around us laughing and shouting.

A very funny moment. Also the girl at the bar, the same who stayed at the cash at entrance, gave me a small kiss with a smile for the show.

Then, another two girls, and about 7 I left the place. I received the discount ticket for next visit (not bad, as value is 25 Euro, valid also for Pauschal Day).

So, total for me has been 7 girls (one of them 3 times, as said) , cum 4 times, a nice day.

I will repeat the place when I'll be in the area.

Peace,

Doc

Otari
10-27-11, 22:42
Arrived at 12, and paid the 120 Euros for full service (Otari, the difference are simple: with 79 you have covered sex, with 100 BBFS, with 120 BBFS+anal)

DocThanks Doc.

Can you get really anal from all girls (that are supposed to provide this service) or in the room there is usually an 'anaconda' excuse?

Wanking
10-29-11, 15:21
So, total for me has been 7 girls (one of them 3 times, as said) , cum 4 times, a nice day.

I will repeat the place when I'll be in the area.

Peace,

DocNice to see its still good there, I look forward to visiting with ColBog and Redbull on Nov 9th.

Jymondor
10-29-11, 21:25
On they webpage the mention 3 prices:

Day ticket 79 E.

Day ticket (tabulos) 99 E

Day ticket (VIP) 119 E.

For VIP you get everything, but what is the difference between the day ticket / tabulos ticket and tabulos ticket / VIP ticket?
Day ticket 79 E. = BBBJ + Covered FS.

Day ticket (tabulos) 99 E = BBBJ + BBFS.

Day ticket (VIP) 119 E. = BBBJ + BBBFS + BB Anal.

Do the have an outdoor area?It was a cold day, so anyway it was closed. I sow some sort of veranda through the window.

Otari
11-08-11, 01:51
Thanks Jymondor,

BB Anal.Wow, this is a really hard option.

SvenFKK
11-08-11, 14:06
Thanks Jymondor,

Wow, this is a really hard option.Anal sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. .

Seriously, I've tried it and it's fine, but the difference to vaginal sex is much greater for the woman than for the man. I've even had some pussies which are tighter than some assholes. .

The main attraction I see in it is that the women who do it usually have much more enjoyment of sex in general.

Woofiee
11-08-11, 18:41
It was a cold day, so anyway it was closed. I saw some sort of veranda through the window.Anyone walk past it recently? Worth the drive from Amsterdam?

Otari
11-08-11, 18:59
Anal sex isn't all it's cracked up to be. .

Seriously, I've tried it and it's fine, but the difference to vaginal sex is much greater for the woman than for the man. I've even had some pussies which are tighter than some assholes. .

The main attraction I see in it is that the women who do it usually have much more enjoyment of sex in general.I mean BB anal.

I like anal very much. And a sandwich is even better – do you have any suggestion where is it possible?

Jymondor
11-09-11, 01:44
Anyone walk past it recently? Worth the drive from Amsterdam?I would repeat it if I am in the area. But if I drive miles and miles just for BBFS I would rather go to DV Raubach. Why better service and still affordable. So it depends how long you are ready to drive.

Woofiee
11-09-11, 17:18
I would repeat it if I am in the area. But if I drive miles and miles just for BBFS I would rather go to DV Raubach. Why better service and still affordable. So it depends how long you are ready to drive.Ah, I thought they were in your area. From here, DV Raubach is 3 hours each way. A bit far to travel for that BBFS we cherish (hell, if I'm going to travel 6-8 hours, I'll wait and book a week in Pattaya!) Last time I was in Frankfurt at FKK Mainhaitten I drove back in a blizzard. 9 hours later.

I wanted to check-out the local talent, just over the border. Hoping there's a jewel somewhere waiting to be discovered. 1.5 hours is enough of a decent drive.

SvenFKK
11-11-11, 14:24
I mean BB anal.

I like anal very much. And a sandwich is even better – do you have any suggestion where is it possible?Not BB, but anal and / or sandwich is possible at Mettmann. Ute certainly does this, probably Rita as well.

Jymondor
11-11-11, 16:26
Ah, I thought they were in your area. From here, DV Raubach is 3 hours each way.Gelsenkirshen-Raubach = 1. 5 hrs.

But anyway I did not mean this drive. I mean that if I hesitate where to drive for BBFS to CA or DVR I would chose Raurbach

Woofiee
11-11-11, 19:31
Gelsenkirshen-Raubach = 1. 5 hrs.

But anyway I did not mean this drive. I mean that if I hesitate where to drive for BBFS to CA or DVR I would chose RaurbachAnd that's a recommendation I can get behind. If I'm in the area, I'll check them out. Thanks!

Jymondor
11-11-11, 22:35
And that's a recommendation I can get behind. If I'm in the area, I'll check them out. Thanks!When? I am going to Cleopatra Arena next Wednesday on Nov 16. Knowing how boring there between sessions it would be great to stick together.

Two reasons:

1. I'll be in area as well.

2. I just returned from DV

Woofiee
11-12-11, 23:05
When? I am going to Cleopatra Arena next Wednesday on Nov 16. Knowing how boring there between sessions it would be great to stick together.

Two reasons:

1. I'll be in area as well.

2. I just returned from DVCan't do it during the week. Must work, as it were. I've got a trip coming up for business to Perth this week also but I'll be back in Europe in early mid December

Creature2
12-06-11, 10:41
I visited this place last Sunday. The initial idea was to go to Acapulco, but in midway, we called Cleopatra Arena. It was hard to get each other, because there were no any English speaker theke or management by th ephone. They have explain us there is a party for 59 Euro, which will take till 5 am in the morning. My buddy and I, we decided to give a try. We enter the club at 18. 30. The thekefrau now explains &305; s that the party will finish at 19. 00 hours, so it will make non sense to pay for the party, but we could still check-in as a Sauna club. I checked the line-up via the entrance, it was not at all promising.

But my buddy was new for those low cost club, he is totaly used to big and quality FKKs and he wanted to discover new places, so we decided to check-in, and if we don't like, we can easily switch with another club in the area. We pay 30 Euro entry and recieve towels and locker keys. A short Bulgarian girl shows us the premises and told me upon going upstairs "You should choose me, otherwise, if you go with some other girl, I will kill you!" LOL.

My key doesn't open the locker. Now, a fat ass Bulgarian women escorted me downstairs to open it but she was no success at all. Upon going upstairs again, she told me "You should take me. I am best. If you choose the others, you will be disappointed!". LOL. What the fuck. Girls are not upselling but downselling their friends.

At last, thekefrau take my key and open the locker, the number on the key was misread by myself and the two girls.

When changed and go in to check the girls and promises, I found myself to a lower end of sauna world. We paid for 30 Euro, the food was run out, the showers was broke. There were 12 girls, only two of them were doable, on my book. One of them, Roxanna, I recall her from Pussy Club Heidelberg and also Pussy Club Wuppertal. Over those clubs, she was highly requested and busy. Here, in this place, she was a bit worn out. She told me, she used to work in FKK Planet. I didn't see her in Planet but my buddy, later, discovered she has seen her, there. The second doable girl was a perfect doll. I suspect she is barely legal. But after that crise they had live in last September, the owner should check the I'd of the girls, more seriously. Otherwise, he could finish in jail.

My buddy take the doll into a room. Afterwards, he says that she can't speak neither English, nor german. She was a debutant of the industry. Even the service was not on the indusrty average standart, my buddy was happy to be with a young girls for just 25 Euro (20 min). They told him the 30 min service with CIM would cost 60 Euro. I found this a ennoying when visiting La Luna as well (&305; t is like buying a new car. The entry price is 10k Euro, but when you add up the necessary items like A / C, auto box, leather etc, you end up paying 20k euro). In La Luna and probably those sorta AO places, the minimum session price is 20 Euro but you may end up 90 Euro per session, if you choose bareback 30 min sessions with cuming inside the girl etc.

After my buddy sessioned, we entered the sauna. There, he explained the sessions. There were two Turkish punters in this big sauna. They were not also happy because of the line-up, and they found this like a scam. I told them we will go to Acapulco. They told they were coming back from Acapulco, there were simply too much car in the parking lot and they didn't walk in. They recommeded us Penelope, they says they won't session here, and they would be going there, after Cleopatra.

I said I know that the line-up would be great, even on a Sunday evening, but two shit holes in a row, no thanks, I can't stand that.

I had the last showers in Cleopatra, I had a drink and my buddy and I, we left the club (me unsessioned).

I understand that place is now popular bevause of baerback lovers. But I found it a bit overrated, even for the parties. Even we had a party day, I would probably make three or four round with the doables and will left for another places. For the non AO guys who plays only covered, this place is a no go. I rather to go PT Dorsten, they have party every day, and it is 90 Euro with 8 to 10 young and pretty girls.

Even for the bareback lovers, there are better options nearby. Check this Sauna Grimberg, which is also in Gelsenkirchen, all girls do AO, but this is pricy, they don't do parties. If you stay covered, you may bang 5 girls for 100 Euro (of course, you have the possibility to shag them uncovered but this is more expensive). They have occasionnaly German semi-pro girls on weekends, I banged once a German nurse, next visit I banged a German secreatry and also a German university student. And the remaining line was not only Bulgarian, but nice and doable Romanians, Polish and Russian girls. Of course, you get what you pay for.

http://www.grimbergsauna.com/1.htm

Fazit: As a result, I should thank my buddy million times, who convinced me to visit this place last Sunday. He saved my ass. Otherwise I would be doing this place next Wednesday for the party and I would ruin a complete day in a shit hole.

Wanking
12-06-11, 19:47
Fazit: As a result, I should thank my buddy million times, who convinced me to visit this place last Sunday. He saved my ass. Otherwise I would be doing this place next Wednesday for the party and I would ruin a complete day in a shit hole.The only thing I can say about the Wednesday parties is the few times I visited with Colbog we always had a good time, and the lineups were reasonable for the money. There is a huge turnover of women in this club, and the lineup constantly changes so I wouldn't write the place off immediately.

See Optimist had a good time there recently
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3215-Bareback-AO-(Alles-Ohne)-Flat-Rate-Clubs-Parties-and-Events&p=1222548&viewfull=1#post1222548

Creature2
12-06-11, 22:05
The only thing I can say about the Wednesday parties is the few times I visited with Colbog we always had a good time, and the lineups were reasonable for the money. There is a huge turnover of women in this club, and the lineup constantly changes so I wouldn't write the place off immediately.

See Optimist had a good time there recently.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3215-Bareback-AO-(Alles-Ohne)-Flat-Rate-Clubs-Parties-and-Events&p=1222548&viewfull=1#post1222548Hi WanKing,

When we visited the club, it was a Sunday. Maybe, that is why the line up was slow, I don't know. They are trying to do a pilot try out for new Sunday party of 59 Euro, this party is over at 7ish. When we arrive, it was already 6. 30 and they didn't suggest us to buy a ticket for the party. There were a few girl. I don't know if there are two different types of line-up, maybe party girls left and sauna girls stayed in the club. I checked the pictures of the girls in their web page, and most pretty ones were absent that day. This explains the turnover. It is true that some girls are helpful and friendly but this didn't help to change the fact that they were ugly. Maybe, if I had visited the place in a different day, my impression might be different, who knows. The two local Turkish guys were both upset because of the line-up, they says they will also left the club without session. They says Penelope has much more beautiful girls. I have always seen lots of pretty girls and had good sessions at Penelope, but didn't visit the place since March. But everyone has its own!

Lastman
12-06-11, 22:06
The only thing I can say about the Wednesday parties is the few times I visited with Colbog we always had a good time, and the lineups were reasonable for the money. There is a huge turnover of women in this club, and the lineup constantly changes so I wouldn't write the place off immediately.

See Optimist had a good time there recently.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3215-Bareback-AO-(Alles-Ohne)-Flat-Rate-Clubs-Parties-and-Events&p=1222548&viewfull=1#post1222548

The place is old / unclean and not worth the money

it has a sauna and the 5 euro party pack from aldi for a buffet

Optimist
12-07-11, 19:09
Guess it is pot luck. I had an excellent breakfast and two high class sessions despite usually being very picky over looks. At 119e for as many sessions as you want I think its worth a try. However I can see that one might strike unlucky. But the service I got would have cost about 450e in a top facility FKK so I was very happy

Jymondor
01-01-12, 19:59
Check this Sauna Grimberg, which is also in Gelsenkirchen, all girls do AO, but this is pricy, they don't do parties. If you stay covered, you may bang 5 girls for 100 Euro (of course, you have the possibility to shag them uncovered but this is more expensive).Could you please put more details on AO price structure in Sauna Grimberg? Do all the girls provide AO? Website info is confusing. Thanks.

Creature2
01-02-12, 11:20
Could you please put more details on AO price structure in Sauna Grimberg? Do all the girls provide AO? Website info is confusing. Thanks.Http://www.grimbergsauna.com/1.htm

Even web site says "alles girls machen AO", I assume most of the girls provide this service (because it is an expensive extra), you should ask directly to the girl or ask the thekefrau which girls does it. Actually, I found it is funny because a girl told me that AO session is a 50 Euro extra (or maybe, I may confuse, maybe a whole AO session cost 50 Euro) , check it the price with the management (theke) before going to room.

And sometimes, even you have chosen a deal for multiple sessions (4 x session for 95 Euro eg) , if you exceed the 20 min sessions too much, girl might inform the theke (they put the names of the girls and what extra she charges, on your wristband) about the the thype of service you received (AO, anal) and time you have spent with her. While check out, you pay your duty and the theke call the girls that you fuck that day and deliver them their earning. This is a nice moment, you are with street clothes and you see all your girls (the girls which you had nice moments that day) altogether, and they are saying you goodbye, some giving goodbye kisses. I like Germany.

When I say to some of my coloeagues, that I like Germany, they don't understand. They found this country cold. But, on the other hand, this country is a true gift for sex lovers.

Jymondor
01-02-12, 21:09
[url]I assume most of the girls provide this service (because it is an expensive extra), you should ask directly to the girl or ask the thekefrau which girls does it.As far as I know your German is as limited as my. Does it mean that TF and at least some girls speak English?

[url]And sometimes, even you have chosen a deal for multiple sessions (4 x session for 95 Euro eg)It is still confusing. Is that flat-rate club? Or something closer to DV Raubach where you pay per session not to the girls but to the TF before to leave? I understood that you can pay 45E, or 65E, or 95E. It is clear about number of session. But not clear how long you can stay paying different amounts. Can you pay 45E and if you liked this location pay 50E more and have three more basic sessions? What is appropriate thread to discuss Grimsberg Sauna? Definitely not this one.

Creature2
01-03-12, 10:16
As far as I know your German is as limited as my. Does it mean that TF and at least some girls speak English?

It is still confusing. Is that flat-rate club? Or something closer to DV Raubach where you pay per session not to the girls but to the TF before to leave? I understood that you can pay 45E, or 65E, or 95E. It is clear about number of session. But not clear how long you can stay paying different amounts. Can you pay 45E and if you liked this location pay 50E more and have three more basic sessions? What is appropriate thread to discuss Grimsberg Sauna? Definitely not this one.First of all, I don't speak German. My German language knowledge is very limited.

When I visited this place, all three times, the same thekefrau doesn't speak any English, but a few of the Romanian girls were speaking decent English and they helped me to deal the dilemma with th epricing structure and other sort of guided tour of the premises etc.

Sometimes, there are semi pro German girls (which intrigue me lot) , there (nurse, student, secretary) , which also help me with the Goethe language.

Creature2
01-03-12, 10:18
What is appropriate thread to discuss Grimsberg Sauna? Definitely not this one.Maybe Other FKK thread, or Other Partytreff thread. Actually, this is a Sauna club, even they have some flatrate tariff.

Creature2
01-03-12, 10:31
It is still confusing. Is that flat-rate club? Or something closer to DV Raubach where you pay per session not to the girls but to the TF before to leave? I understood that you can pay 45E, or 65E, or 95E. It is clear about number of session. But not clear how long you can stay paying different amounts. Can you pay 45E and if you liked this location pay 50E more and have three more basic sessions? What is appropriate thread to discuss Grimsberg Sauna? Definitely not this one.Yes, this is still confusing. If you pay 45 Euro, you have the right to have a single shot, and the duration of those sessions are 20 minutes. If you exceed 5 or 10 minutes, the girls won't charge you two sessions (this is up to the girls but generally, they are not clock watcher) , but if you do a single session an hour, you should expect to be charged an extra (don't know the amount).

If you pay 45 Euro, have a session then decide to stay in the club and do more session, then you should buy another card for your wristband (which always start as 45E. 65E. 95E) or maybe you pay directly to the girls, this time (maybe 20 or 25 Euro. Not AO, normal session with condom. For each session to the girl) but you should adress this to the management. The price structure was always confusing and they do change it very often. It is better to call them and ask if there is a girl which can speak any English and ask the price structure, or pay a visit with the smallest damage available and get the answers. The adress is also tricky, sometimes, navigation GPS can't find the adress. It is a big villa in front of a big public garden but it is hidden within the bushes. But my navigation show always another place inside the public garden.

You see, everything is confusing with Sauna Grimberg, but I believe, this is still worth the effort to make it.

Jymondor
01-03-12, 17:29
You see, everything is confusing with Sauna Grimberg, but I believe, this is still worth the effort to make it.Thank you for your input. I'll try it. Normally I am FKK guy, but don't mind to visit this category of clubs because of AO. My experience with DV Raubah and Cleopatra Arena was relatively positive.

The adress is also tricky, sometimes, navigation GPS can't find the adress. It is a big villa in front of a big public garden but it is hidden within the bushes. But my navigation show always another place inside the public garden.If I know that GPS cannot find location by its address (FKK World is a good example) I Google-earth this location, record coordinates and punch them into my Tom-Tom. Works well.

Benijsbeer
01-28-12, 00:39
i met somebody in another club asking about cleopatra when there are all inclusive days.

that is (until further notice) each wednesday. when leaving the club you even get a free entrance card for next time (worth eur 25). sometimes they 'forget' that, just tell it's on the website if you expect to visit the club again.

there are three prices. 80, 100 and 120 eur.

80 eur you pay for 'normal' sex, (blue bandage) , basic partytrteff quality.

100 you no not need to put the condom on (pink bandage)

120 eur, includes anal and you may come inside the girl without condom (yellow bandage)

you can see what the girls do because they have the same colors.

be aware,

i have seen the list with numbers of room visits for the girls. behind one name i could count 57 markings (wow, yes really she was still alive, in fact very vivid until the end of the day).

that peek at the list was at 22:30, still 3 1/2 hours to go until the normal fkk business starts.

don't expect top service from that girl, but it's an indication of the amount of people fucking her because she is most vivid there.

at 02:00h am several new girls come in with better looks that are staying until 5 am.

quality of the girls:

usually they are not really beautiful, but have a 'girl next door; looks.

several are very nice in their character.

please,

keep that number of room bookings in your mind when playing with the girl. if she says she needs a break, give her that opportunity and get her something to drink, take the time. you will be rewarded in the room later on (yes, really) if you give the girl some dignity. english is not their best language, most speak romanian or the other east european languages or turkish.

Benijsbeer
01-28-12, 00:51
Until now they have each Wednesday a flatrate instead of a FKK club pricing (EUR 30 per girl / 20 min)

EUR 80 for normal sex, with condom (Blue bandage)

EUR 100 same, possible to do AO (pink coloured bandage)

EUR 120 same as first, but includes Anal and come until the end (yellow)

Max 20 minutes per girl, girls wear the same coloured bandages (none is the same as blue)

At the end of the night at 02:00h AM the club becomes an FKK club again. Then each girl costs EUR 30 per 20 min / girl.

Different, more beautiful) girls come in if it is an FKK club.

When leaving the club you are given a free entrance granted if you come back, worth the entrance price of the FKK club, ie 25 EUR.

Wanking
02-13-12, 00:41
I had one of my best ever sexual days of all time last Wednesday in Cleoptatra and hope to knock out a report tomorrow.

Optimist
02-13-12, 12:10
Wanking and Benijsbeer.

Thanks for your positive reports. As I previously reported my last visit there was superb, but after some negative reporting by some, I was unsure whether to go this Wednesday. Now I'm definitely going. Even if it's snowing. That's why this forum is so useful. I've booked a cheap hotel about 10 minutes drive away. I'll do a report in a week or so

Wanking
02-14-12, 00:48
i wanted to be as horny as possible for this trip do i decided not to masturbate for 5 days before hand and that really left me feeling super horny on the day. i ended up having 6 cums that day, a feat i have not achieved in a couple of years.

from dusseldorf i had to take a train to essen, then another to gelsenkirchen, and finally 36 minutes on tram 301, getting off at stop buer sόdbahnhof. the club is 5 mins walk from here. it was a freezing cold day.

i arrived at 11. 30 am and was welcomed by a hot sexy polish girl who was the, manager. paid 100 euro for all day bareback. turned out she had a sister who was equally sexy working behind the bar, and a pity these 2 were off the menu.

note: last time i had been there, lube and oil were in scarce supply, so i remembered to bring a little tube of durex play lube that has been in my travel bag for about the last 2 years. it was a god send and came in very handy.

the club was very quiet, really much quieter all day than it was back in the summer when i last visited with col bog. i guess the scandal with the **** girl a few months ago must still be hurting business. as a result the number of women has been scaled back, and only 8 girls were in attendance that day, way less the 12 or 14 back in the summer. also the food has been reduced but they still have the tasty kebab meat with nice bread, salad and sauce. customer numbers were only 6 to 8 guys along the day, maybe 20 guys total in the time i was there. average guy stayed about 2 to 3 hours, so no problem getting a session anytime.

there were 3 covered sex women, who were young good looking fkk quality romanians and 5 bareback tabulos women.

session 1: ozlim.

she was the voluptuous bareback queen last summer, and i took her straight away to the room, and bent her over the bed to lick her big bottom, but straight away i could smell a strong fungal odour from her pussy, and i lost stiffness immediately. she obviously knew what was wrong and took me in her arms for hugging and cuddling. we hugged on the bed for around 10 minutes and then thankfully the session ended. later along the day i did take her for more hugging sessions.

session 2: roxanna. 1st cum.

beautiful romanian 21 yearold brunette. almost like a young catherine zeta jones, but not quiet that pretty. perfect lovely erect biggish titten though. in the room crap, no daty allowed. she sat on the bed and blew my bare cock as i stood in front of her feeling her lovely big titten. 5 minutes of blow / hj combo and i blew my 5 days of jizz all over her titten.

session 3: sara. 2nd cum.

i was immediately horny after my first cum, and when i walked back into the bar area, my gaze immediately fell on polish sara, small 20 year old brunette with striking blue eyes. i grabbed a coffee and went to sit beside her. no english but she had a green anal band. took her to a room upstairs. wow what a little hottie. she took off her underwear and i got very stiff immediately. small tits but lovely curvy nice sized arse. her bottom was gorgeous. bent her over the bed and gave her anus and pussy a long hard strong licking. oh i am getting horny again just thinking about it. while bent over i fingered her pussy liberally and was surprised at how wet she was. clearly my licking was being appreciated. then went to push a finger into her anus, but i could see it was causing some discomfort. i poured some of the durex lube onto my finger and then fingered her deeply in her small hole. turned her over and started deep kissing before pushing my bare cock into her open pussy. this was turning into as amazing tabulos session, better than gfe and i say that because most girlfriends probably wouldn't let you finger their anus deeply the first time you would fuck them. stayed doing her missionary for about 20 minutes with no clock watching at all from her. turned her over into doggy, and fingered her arse again as i fucked her pussy. heaven! i took my cock out and rubbed it against her anus first, and then pushed it slowly in. then i fucked her in the anus for about 10 minutes, before i exploded my jizz deep into her anus. wow what a beautiful feeling, coming deep in this young girl's anus! she seemed happy that i had such an amazing time. i had not paid the €20 anal supplement but there was no mention of it from her. this session alone was easily worth the 100 euro entry fee.

this girl was popular all day and busy with guys for much of the day, and always for long sessions. i did manage another awesome long session with her in the evening. she seemed genuinely horny, a true nymph i think, maybe she was fucked by father, brothers, uncles and whole village back in poland! who knows?

then i took a long sauna and had one of the delicious kebabs from the buffet.

session 4. alisia.

small bulgarian around 20 years with big blue eyes and huge titten with big brown areolas almost the size of the actual breast which i always find a turn on. very rushed bareback service but her pussy was wet. rushed me to cum quickly but no way i was ready so soon again. abandoned the session after about 10 minutes.

session 5 – stephanie. 3rd cum.

tall slim blonde bulgarian in her late 20's. even though she had a red bareback band, i was sure her service would be crap because she is bulgarian and they are usually crap, but how wrong i was. she was almost as good as young polish sara. massged and groped her in the lounge, while she rubbed my cock a bit. took her to the room, and she immediately planted a big deep french kiss on me as we both stood up. i took off her underwear, and we both stood kissing naked like 2 lovers. she had a good sized bottom for a slim girl, and i rubbed it liberably. i started to push my finger into her anus and she objected a little. so i had my little bottle of lube sitting beside my glasses on a small ledge, i lubed my finger and resumed kissing while standing up, and i pushed my finger deep and easily into her anus, which made me super horny again. i just love to lick and finger a girls anus so much! i then lay her down on the bed, and licked and fingered her pussy liberally. she was really into it, and her pussy was wet. i explored her pussy with my fingers deeply for a bit, and then i climbed up on her and fucked her missionary for about 15 minutes. we then turned it into a long 69, and her blow was lovely. i was in heaven lying there, with her small tits in my hands, while she gave me a blow / handjob combo, which resulted in my 3rd cum of the day, some of which got her in the face. this session must have lasted about 45 mins. really fantastic tabulous gfe stuff that is often hard to find in germany.

had a long long shower downstairs, and i was feeling fantastic. in around 3 hours i had cum 3 times and had 2 mind blowing sessions. i then took detailed notes on my phone in the locker room. more food, coffee and relaxed for a while at the bar.

session 6 – show with ozlim, stephanie, and sergei.

took ozlim for a long cuddling session, maybe 30 minutes. she was tired and slept a little, and i also needed a rest. then we had coffee together and she asked me to do a show with her. i wasnt feeling especially horny but as i was doing nothing else, well why not. she laid a sheet on the ground, and went off to get a can of spray cream. i told her no to the spray cream, as i had been sprayed with it there last summer and it smelled really bad. she got rid of the spray cream, laid me on the ground and proceeded to blow me. funny thing was there were only 3 or 4 other guys in the bar at that point and i don't think anyone was really looking at the show i think. then stephanie came over to join in, and i got her to sit on my face while ozlim continued to blow my now erect cock. then young fat turkish big titten sergei came to join in. she took over the blowing from ozlim. she then motioned me to fuck her. she had no red band on, but didn't object when i stuck my bare cock into her doggy style, i fucked her for a few minutes, then i fucked stephanie doggy again for a few minutes until the women called time on the show. i was now very horny again, and took young fat sergei for a long slow session in one of the private rooms.

session 7 – sergei. 4th cum.

i bent her over, and gave her enormous bottom a good lick much to both our delights. her anus had a slight smell of shit, but a few swift brushes of the wanking tongue took care of that lol! turned her on her back, and licked her pussy for about 15 mins until she apparently came. she rolled over and wouldn't let me touch her for a few minutes, so maybe it was a real cum, also her pussy had become really wet. i then fucked her bareback missionary, while kissing her deeply, really sucking each others tongues. then doggy and i felt myself cum, and a few very hard thrusts and i came deep into her pussy from behind. again like polish sara she seemed very happy that i had come inside her. often bareback girls keep telling you not to come inside them.

session 8 – sara again.

more coffee and food then i caught sara free. another good long session about 40 mins. anal again but no way i could cum.

session 9 – sergei again.

i had another long shower, took more notes in my phone, then off to the bar for another coffee. then sergei was all alone, so i sat with her. like the other bareback girls, she speaks no english, but we enjoyed cuddling for a bit. then she took me for another session. long slow 'love making'. no way i could cum so soon again, but she wanted me to. licked her, she sucked me, we kissed, we fucked slowly for nearly an hour. my foreskin and cock were now getting sore.

session 10 – romanian sisters. 5th cum.

the covered sex young romanian sisters were also popular and i had not been able to get talking to them all day. i finally got talking to the them, one 22 and the other 25. one was called alina and i can't remember the other. both slim good looking brunettes, very good looking for a flat rate party but only average looking in an fkk i'd say. the younger had beautiful natural tits, plus both spoke decent english. talked with them for a while, and then went for a session with both of them. these girls gave typical partytreff mechanical type service, bbbj and daty offered but all very mechanical. still the one with big tits sat on my face and i gave her a good licking while i got the other to give me a slow oily handjob, and i managed to cum again. the fives days of abstinence had really paid off. but now i felt dead.

session 11 – all three romanian girls for cuddling.

all 3 romanian girls took me to a room but i was dead, so we cuddled on the bed, and they chatted in romanian and also in english.

session 12 – stephanie and sergei. 6th cum.

this really had turned out to be a truly incredible day for me. 5 days of not masturbating had left me incredibly horny. i had delicious intense sex all day, and cum 5 times. i knew i was now near the end, but i still felt a little horny, and my libido was amazing to even myself.

it was around 9pm now, and i was sitting between stephanie and sergei when they suggested another round. my cock was sore but why not. took them to a room downstairs. got the two of them to bend over the bed, and i licked both bottoms. as my cock was sore, i slobbered it in lube, also my fingers. i started fucking stephanie doggy, while fingering sergie in the anus, even though her anus had smelled of shit earlier, there was no shit on my finger. i then swapped around and fucked sergio doggy while fingering stephanie in her anus. after a while i lay down and got stephanie to sit on my face, while sergei gave me a final handjob, where i had a small final cum that day. just amazing.

i then said my goodbyes, showered, dressed and got a taxi to the station and a train all the way back to dusseldorf. when i got back to the hotel around midnight, i fell into bed and slept like a baby for almost 10 hours.

verdict: still a great party, i have always had a good time here. i will return.

next day my cock was sore, and i felt empty of sperma, so i took it easy and just went to fkk living room for the day, where i only had one session in the evening. you can read about it here soon. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2593-sauna-club-living-room-kaarst

Col Bog 1
02-14-12, 01:29
Great report Wanking.

I can't wait to go back there, hopefully with you in April.

SwingerLover
02-14-12, 14:43
[QUOTE=Wanking; 1247771]I was sure her service would be crap because she is Bulgarian and they are usually crap, but how wrong I was.

Next day my cock was sore, and I felt empty of sperma, so I took it easy and just went to FKK Living Room for the day, where I only had one session in the evening. QUOTE]

Hi, Wanking!

Great report, no wonder you didn't show up at the mega-party in Kerpen the next day. Although it would still have been worth it even if you wouldn't have been able to do much.

Why do you think Bulgarians were crap? Almost all the AO-girls from Krefeld are bulgarian, the only one that has been crap is Daisy, the others have all been good, most of them great and a few of them like Sonia, Rita, Anna and Natalya are that great and nice that I downright love them.

Inquiry about Cleopatra-Arena: What you've written sounds great, maybe I'll give it a try soon, despite the distance and the 2, 5 hour drive. But it sounds like everybody goes to a closed room with a girl most of the time. So, is watching and joining in possible? Any groupsex and / or gangbanging going on, creampushing included? Or just FKK-like one on one sessions? In the latter case, I'd rather spend a Wednesday in Krefeld, Opp. 6, for some dirty AO-gangbanging. Otherwise I might give Cleopatra a try.

Maybe we'll get to meet the mext time you're in Germany.

See ya, Swingerlover.

Wanking
02-15-12, 00:37
Why do you think Bulgarians were crap?I have had many bad sessions with rubber fucker Bulgarian women over the years.

Inquiry about Cleopatra-Arena: What you've written sounds great, maybe I'll give it a try soon, despite the distance and the 2, 5 hour drive. But it sounds like everybody goes to a closed room with a girl most of the time. So, is watching and joining in possible? Any groupsex and / or gangbanging going on, creampushing included? Or just FKK-like one on one sessions? In the latter case, I'd rather spend a Wednesday in Krefeld, Opp. 6, for some dirty AO-gangbanging. Otherwise I might give Cleopatra a try.Yeah its mostly private sessions, but they do the odd public gangbang where anyone can join in. I find I often get more intimate service from a girl in a 1 on 1 private session, but I'm happy to gangbang also. As long as the pussy is wet, Ill fuck it anywhere LOL!!

Wanking
02-15-12, 00:42
Maybe we'll get to meet the mext time you're in Germany.

See ya, Swingerlover.Pity to miss you in Kerpen, hopefully I will be with ColBog end of April, and we can meet up with you then,

WK

F Nature
02-15-12, 14:19
Session 7 – Sergei. 4th cum.

I bent her over, and gave her enormous bottom a good lick much to both our delights. Her anus had a slight smell of SHIT, but a few swift brushes of the Wanking tongue took care of that LOL!Hehe.

Fun and interesting report as usual WK.

Optimist
02-22-12, 12:24
My first trip to CA last year was a highlight of the year, so I was looking forward to a repeat, especially after Wanking's report.

However the moment I walked in the room I knew there was a problem. There were about 15 men and NO girls. As time wore on the men kept arriving. The reception / bar staff even started giving each other looks of despair each time the buzzer went. From time to time a girl appeared.

The problem was that the several weeks of cold weather had just finished so I guess all the fair weather men were around it reached a peak of over 20 men crowded into the main room with no girls available In addition there were fewer girls than on my last trip. There were four who gave covered service, two who did AO and one who did AVO. This latter was about 18 stone: I did get to the room with her but she was an absolute waste of time, whining and groaning in (mock?) pain all the time (which was only a matter of minutes) and then asking me to buy a champagne bottle for her, just to add insult to insult. The two AO girls were going at a work rate of 2 men an hour each. 20 minutes in room and 40 minutes pause. And even worse they always chose men whose armbands showed they were only doing covered sex.
I still can't believe how bad it was - I really can find absolutely nothing about it that was not bad

After three hours I gave up and will never ever return. Everything was wrong. The numbers, the girls' attitudes, the service was not as offered, and even the food was bad. I headed off to FKK Arabella where I had as good a time as I had had bad at CA

SwingerLover
02-22-12, 12:50
My first trip to CA last year was a highlight of the year, so I was looking forward to a repeat, especially after Wanking's report.Woof!

What a disaster! Was that a flatrate-Wednesday or a regular day?

Ladiesfan
02-22-12, 13:02
My first trip to CA last year was a highlight of the year, so I was looking forward to a repeat, especially after Wanking's report.

However the moment I walked in the room I knew there was a problem. There were about 15 men and NO girls. As time wore on the men kept arriving. The reception / bar staff even started giving each other looks of despair each time the buzzer went. From time to time a girl appeared.

The problem was that the several weeks of cold weather had just finished so I guess all the fair weather men were around it reached a peak of over 20 men crowded into the main room with no girls available In addition there were fewer girls than on my last trip. There were four who gave covered service, two who did AO and one who did AVO. This latter was about 18 stone: I did get to the room with her but she was an absolute waste of time, whining and groaning in (mock?) pain all the time (which was only a matter of minutes) and then asking me to buy a champagne bottle for her, just to add insult to insult. The two AO girls were going at a work rate of 2 men an hour each. 20 minutes in room and 40 minutes pause. And even worse they always chose men whose armbands showed they were only doing covered sex.

I still can't believe how bad it was. I really can find absolutely nothing about it that was not bad.

After three hours I gave up and will never ever return. Everything was wrong. The numbers, the girls' attitudes, the service was not as offered, and even the food was bad. I headed off to FKK Arabella where I had as good a time as I had had bad at CAThanks for the report of Cleopatra Arena. I have never ever been there but have always wished I had. Now you gave me good reason not to visit the place. I like BBFS time to time but it's difficult to find good places with nice girls for that purpose. DVR is ok but the lineup is really terrible if you watch the gallery on their homepage. La Luna is even worse. I'm not quite sure how the situation is in the new Club Tabulos in Mφnchengladbach but their line up was exactly the kind I prefer with nice sexy milfs that provide BB.

Nice service in Bernds also but it's a long trip from Moers where I'm usually stationed in a hotel. It's however a good place because it's in the middle of everything so I prefer to stay there in a hotel and travel around with a rental car.

Wanking
02-22-12, 17:33
Thanks for the report of Cleopatra Arena. I have never ever been there but have always wished I had. Now you gave me good reason not to visit the place. I like BBFS time to time but it's difficult to find good places with nice girls for that purpose. DVR is ok but the lineup is really terrible if you watch the gallery on their homepage. La Luna is even worse. I'm not quite sure how the situation is in the new Club Tabulos in Mφnchengladbach but their line up was exactly the kind I prefer with nice sexy milfs that provide BB.Ladies fan,

Why don't you try the parties in Krefeld with the young girls that are advertised http://www.fickreklame.com/sex-partys/index.php. We have plenty of reports on these and most are positive. Swingerlover is our current expert and has posted many fine reports of his own.

Wanking
02-22-12, 17:42
After three hours I gave up and will never ever return. Everything was wrong. The numbers, the girls' attitudes, the service was not as offered, and even the food was bad. I headed off to FKK Arabella where I had as good a time as I had had bad at CAI have seen this many times over the years, one guy has a great time, and another guy goes and has a shit time. I guess the numbers of women was well reduced while the club was quiet during the cold weather. Maybe they will increase the number of women now from now on, if the hoards of men are back.

Optimist has now had one good time there, one bad. I have had 3 good times there since last summer, with my most recent visit being the absolute best, but that day numbers of men were very low most likely due to the extreme cold weather at the time.

I would still most likely repeat this club again in the future.

All clubs are hit and miss. Sometimes they have a shortage of women, sometimes the women are better looking than other times etc. Remember there is a constant turnover of women in this business. There are many variables why a club can be shit one day and good the next. I think along with paying your money, you need an element of luck to have a great time.

Breadman
02-22-12, 17:57
I have seen this many times over the years, one guy has a great time, and another guy goes and has a shit time. I guess the numbers of women was well reduced while the club was quiet during the cold weather. Maybe they will increase the number of women now from now on.A club can tell the girls who work at the club to work more shifts but it might be out of their control to find more girls to work at the club. Another problem with reporting on these clubs is just that, publicity. Your reporting on the club is causing more guys to show up, lowering the number of trips to the room with every type of the keyboard.

Wanking
02-22-12, 19:04
Your reporting on the club is causing more guys to show up, lowering the number of trips to the room with every type of the keyboard.. Although I don't think its that much of problem, because clubs come and go. The whole scene in partytreff land changes massively everyear. Every year I have been visiting for the last 6/7 years, its always different clubs. Its certainly not as stable as the Frankfurt FKK scene that has been mostly revolving around the big 3 for as long as I have been on this forum.

2006. Mostly Dorsten.

2007. Mostly Selm. Now closed.

2008. Can't remember off hand.

2009. Mostly pussyclub wuppertal. Now closed.

2010. Mostly Harem Erkrath. Now closed.

2011. Mostly bareback places.

Ladiesfan
02-22-12, 19:41
Ladies fan,

Why don't you try the parties in Krefeld with the young girls that are advertised.

http://www.fickreklame.com/sex-partys/index.php.

We have plenty of reports on these and most are positive. Swingerlover is our current expert and has posted many fine reports of his own.Hello Wanking,

I've often wondered about the parties in Krefeld and I usually check fickreklame for AO girls. If I've understood correctly the parties in Krefeld are of gangbang nature? In that case it's not my cup of tea. I prefer single- service women. Preferably milfs but a younger female sometimes slips between in lack of first targets.

The visits to the girls in Krefeld seems to aquire made appointments by phone? I can speak german but it's very plain. Very very plain.

Breadman
02-23-12, 00:40
. Although I don't think its that much of problem, because clubs come and go. The whole scene in partytreff land changes massively everyear. Every year I have been visiting for the last 6/7 years, its always different clubs. Its certainly not as stable as the Frankfurt FKK scene that has been mostly revolving around the big 3 for as long as I have been on this forum.

2006. Mostly Dorsten.Giving a club too much advertisement is never a good thing. Take Creature2's reports on private sunshine, if I'm not mistaken he reported 6 8 women attending and a dozen guys give or take. His reports sound really interesting, so much so that I'm thinking of hitting a party on my next trip. Now what if 30 guys show up to this party instead of the normal dozen or so? All of a sudden your going to find time with the girls limited. Reporting too much of a good thing can ruin the quality and quantity of future visits.

Wanking
02-23-12, 01:44
Giving a club too much advertisement is never a good thing. Take Creature2's reports on private sunshine, if I'm not mistaken he reported 6 8 women attending and a dozen guys give or take. His reports sound really interesting, so much so that I'm thinking of hitting a party on my next trip. Now what if 30 guys show up to this party instead of the normal dozen or so? All of a sudden your going to find time with the girls limited. Reporting too much of a good thing can ruin the quality and quantity of future visits.So I guess then we should not post any reports on the good clubs in case they get too busy right. Better only post reports on crap clubs then.

Optimist
02-23-12, 17:05
I am 100% sure that the disaster PauschalTag Wednesday had nothing to do with Wanking's report. It was just that the deep cold weather had just finished and that as a result the number of men tripled whilst the girls were on a low number because there had been a run of weeks with not many men. It really is win some / lose some - one has to be prepared for whatever comes

As a further pointer on the effect of reports. Club Tabulose went for years, getting excellent reports everywhere, and still maintained standards.

Creature2
02-24-12, 12:53
Giving a club too much advertisement is never a good thing. Take Creature2's reports on private sunshine, if I'm not mistaken he reported 6 8 women attending and a dozen guys give or take. His reports sound really interesting, so much so that I'm thinking of hitting a party on my next trip. Now what if 30 guys show up to this party instead of the normal dozen or so? All of a sudden your going to find time with the girls limited. Reporting too much of a good thing can ruin the quality and quantity of future visits.In the last party of Privat Sunshine, there were 5, later 6 women in the house and at the pick time, there were 15 guys. It is even not a favorable ratio, although it was possible to session. They have some rules to restrict the number of the customer by 20 guest maximum (I guess some will be returned if there is 20 guys inside, the number of the lockers are also restricted) , even I see less guys, in pick times, it was packy. This is a small huse with three small rooms, a bathroom and a living room.

They also have another rule, if most of the girs are sessioning, there should be at least one girl staying in the living room and socialise with guest. She can go to the room only, when another girl came in and sit in the living room. This way, at least there is a girl or two within the guys waiting for session, otherwise all guys looking to eachothers and no girls, this could be like a gay club.

Creature2
02-24-12, 13:39
So I guess then we should not post any reports on the good clubs in case they get too busy right. Better only post reports on crap clubs then.Maybe, we should not report good places and keep them secret for our next visit. But, if all of us would be that selfish, so we will only know about only a few clubs we have visited and not be able to sample new ones. I sometime meet some local guys who always visit the same club near his town, and don't venture other places. The variety of the reports give us some opinion about the latest situation of any club. Because clubs might go downhill during their life cycle, a club which was good to visit a year ago could be the worse experience this year.

IMHO, we should give feedback for good and also bad times. Therefore, the readres may decide where to go or and where not to go.

Eg, if Varenne didn't report his good time at Privat Sunshine, I will not be able spot this place and their parties even I knew it since last May, back to 2011.

Creature2
02-25-12, 10:31
Now what if 30 guys show up to this party instead of the normal dozen or so? All of a sudden your going to find time with the girls limited.This is true. Good reprot may deteriorate the club's overall performance.

I will show up to their next party (I mean Privat Sunshine). If the number of guys exceed too much, likely they have 30 punters or so at the same time, this will be a disaster and may ruin the whole day. This is not good if you are a local guy, but this is worse if you are a tourist and organise your whole trip (tickets, hotels, rental cars etc) according that party. If such things happen next time, I will inform the ISG comrades. But I hope not, because the management control the ratio inside and they can return some punters saying it is full.

Unfortunately, it was not a such case when Optimist visited Cleopatra Arena, the management allow all the punters inside (becasue they had a good cash flow but they can ruin their heritage in the long term)

SwingerLover
02-26-12, 19:51
Giving a club too much advertisement is never a good thing. Take Creature2's reports on private sunshine, if I'm not mistaken he reported 6 8 women attending and a dozen guys give or take. His reports sound really interesting, so much so that I'm thinking of hitting a party on my next trip. Now what if 30 guys show up to this party instead of the normal dozen or so? All of a sudden your going to find time with the girls limited. Reporting too much of a good thing can ruin the quality and quantity of future visits.What kind of bullshit is this?

Do you expect us to report only the bad stuff and keep the good to ourselves? This subverts the entire purpose of this forum!

And something like that in a thread about a partial AO-Club like CA from a guy who complains about bareback on the Other Partytreffs thread.

And there is no such thing as giving too much good advertisement and reporting too much of a good thing. How should 'too much' reporting on ISG influence quality and quantity at the clubs? Foreigners are always a minority at the parties I visit, even if excessive good reporting would double the number of ISG readers, there would still be only 3 more guys at a Krefeld-AO-party or a dozen more at a Spermagames-event.

I write about the parties as I see them and about how I experience them and I expect everybody else here to do the same. Someone who keeps the good stuff out in order to keep others from visiting the clubs so the number of men stays low has no place on any forum!

Myrrh
04-07-12, 00:47
After having flown into Dusseldorf that Sunday afternoon I still hadn't decided where I was going to spend the rest of that day. My ideal would have been a gang bang style partytreff / party place but there were none happening that day that I knew of that was within an hour or two of Dusseldorf.

Unfortunately I wasted a lot of time in the airport waiting area agonising over what to do. Possible choices were Pauschal club in Dormagen (flat rate but not gangbang and mixed reports about the quality of the women) , Cleopatra Arena (the weekly bareback-possible gangbang party was on Wednesday and not today) or Grimberg sauna in Gelsenkirchen (little reported but reputed to be good looking girls and bareback possible but pay per girl and expensive) , Club La Luna in Moers (bareback possible, pay per girl, expensive) , Club Angelique in Viersen (similar to Club la luna) or FKK Arabella in Bochum (could not find enough up-to-date information about this club to decide).

I was tempted to visit a bareback club because the opportunities to bareback cheaply if you live in the UK are few and far between but at the same time I was wary of barebacking at a club without some protection from HIV pre-testing being provided. Eventually I decided that I would go for Cleopatra Arena. It unfortunately wasn't a flat rate gang bang day but at only €30 entry and €25 for each girl I thought it was worth trying especially as there was the added bonus of possible bareback. My view is that as long as you don't bareback too often then you should get away with it.

The trip to Gelsenkirchen would involve catching this train from Dusseldorf airport, changing for another at Dusseldorf main station with the total train journey being only 45 minutes. I was just in time to get the direct train to Gelsenkirchen from Dusseldorf main station rather than the one where you had the change at Essen. The Cleopatra club was only another 36 minute tram ride (no. 301) from the Gelsenkirchen train station.

When I arrived at Gelsenkirchen there was an indicator showing that tram 301 was leaving in 2 minutes. However I decided that I had already wasted enough time deliberating at the airport and it would be best to get a taxi as I would only have about 4 hours in the club before I had to head back to catch a train from Dusseldorf by 9pm.

The taxi journey took about 15-20 minutes and cost a reasonable €20. When I arrived I was buzzed through the gate and the short, plump lady who opened the door showed me downstairs to the changing rooms. The changing rooms were the size of a football club changing room. Very large, with full sized long lockers, so no problems with storing a rucksack and all your clothes. There were flip flops available and you were given two towels. There were two large showers that could take two people each. Although only one shower head per these two person showers. The shower water was hot and powerful enough though.

I went upstairs into the main lounge on the ground floor and there were about 8 women sitting around. They must have been truly bored because I was not met with a smile, any enthusiasm or scarcely a look from any of them despite the fact that I quickly established that there were no other customers there apart from myself. There was another adjourning lounge (conservatory style) to the main one and a small garden with a small barbecue (but the garden wasn't open). There were a few rooms leading off from the reception area plus an upstairs which I presumed had more rooms. There were a couple of Cleopatra wooden images hanging on the wall and outside in the garden.

The lounges were big enough to have seats for at least a dozen people each but there was little to do except wander from one lounge to the other back and forth with the girls completely ignoring me, apart from a couple of real uglies, and after only 30 minutes I became as bored as the girls. Unfortunately there is just not much to do in the place apart from drink beer at an expensive €5 euros a time or soft drinks (I think these were free) or play on a couple of games machines. There was a TV playing porn but this was not any modern stuff just the sort of videos that dated from the 70's – we are talking guys with a lot of hair on their upper lips and women with just as much hair as the guys (but around their smaller lips).

I could now see the reason for these girls boredom if I was cooped up in a place like that for hours on end, day after day. Some of the girls kept disappearing off to the toilet or other rooms which I presumed were areas where they could talk to each other or relax in private. There was a sauna area leading off from the reception which was totally unused. The club was quite big but there was a lot of wasted space. The basement area for example included a massive room devoted to storing towels and a couple of private rooms for staff use only.

I then noticed that a couple of the girls WERE actually staring at me but of course these were the ugliest and fattest women in the club. One girl just kept staring at me so intensely in the manner of a cat staring at a mouse that was trapped in a corner with nowhere to go. Almost as if she stared at me long enough then I would be forced to have to go up to her and say 'OK you win, there is no point resisting anymore, please take me right now'.

I like the idea of women staring at you with raw hunger and it was to an extent welcome, particularly as the the other prettier girls were just completely ignoring me as though I were a ghost that wasn't really there. I was itching for some action but the problem was that this woman staring at me was awful. She looked like a mutant creature who had suffered irreversible gene modification following a tragic radiation outbreak on the planet Zod or had been dealt a cruel run of the balls in the genetics Euro lottery rollover.

There were no heart stopping stunning beauties there but it was fair to say that they were not all pug ugly. There were a couple of young girls there who were reasonably attractive if you liked the dark haired Romanian / Bulgarian look. However I don't believe in begging women if they would like to have sex with me and then paying them for the privilege. I decided that I would hold out for a combination of a girl who was reasonably attractive and who looked as if she was interested in giving me a good time. The problem was that almost all of the women there apart from the really ugly ones looked totally disinterested.

Then this tallish woman with dyed blonde hair flounced in and immediately called across a cheery greeting when she saw me. Soon afterwards she came over to sit beside me and introduced herself. She was a Bulgarian girl called Warna or something similar. She spoke at least some English and she explained that most of the girls did not speak any English at all. However she was happy to help me out with providing information as I was clearly a complete newbie. Up close I immediately noticed the slightly running nose and glazed eyes of someone who was most likely a 'substance' user and she had a few small moles on her body which put me off. However she was friendly enough. She was just trying to be helpful rather than trying to come on to me and explained that some girls did 'extras' although she did not. I should ask the girl of my choice what they did before going to the room. She then went off leaving me to make my decision.

So it was back to staring into space feeling completely neglected and wondering why I had come. I noticed that none of the girls were wearing armbands which would indicate the sort of service that they were prepared to do so I would have to ask them in turn what they did. Easier said than done considering that most of the girls hardly spoke any English or weren't even prepared to make eye contact. Most of them also wore towels wrapped around them even though when the towels occasionally slipped you saw that they were wearing underwear. They looked completely unsexy wearing those tatty towels. If they only made the effort to dress in sexy clothes then I am sure that they would get more customers.

The bell rang a couple of times to announce the arrival of more guys. I had narrowed down my choice to a couple of possibles but one of them had disappeared somewhere and had not returned for a while and then a guy came in and immediately chose the other possible girl (young and reasonably attractive and wearing a sexy revealing fish net dress with stockings.

Just as I was about to give up another girl with badly dyed blonde hair flounced in and immediately came over to say Hello, when she saw me. She was probably in her late twenties or mid thirties but had confidence, friendliness and the sort of boldness, which the other girls completely lacked and this made her immediately attractive. This was Stephanie. She was wearing a very short dress and stockings and suspenders and the dress had sexy slits down the sides. She looked Arabic from her dark looks but was actually Bulgarian and was tall with a full womanly figure compared to the short, girl like figures of most of the rest of the ladies there. Given the lack of competition I noted her down as a front runner.

By this stage given that time was quickly evaporating and I had to leave in a couple of hours or so I decided that I would have to double up on the girls for the sessions and go for a threesome as I wouldn't have time for different sessions separated by recovery time. I held up two fingers. 'Drie? ' she asked which I immediately recognised from my boyhood German was two and she turned without another word and pointed to a random girl to ask her if I wanted her. Of course given the number of unattractive girls that were there she had pointed at one of the unappealing ones. The girl and her colleagues suddenly turned round and started staring at me leaving me with the embarrassment of her seeing me shake my head firmly.

I was determined that I wouldn't go to the room unless there were two girls that I was reasonably interested in and just as importantly seemed interested in me. However Stephanie now that she had identified that I was interested in her was getting impatient that I wasn't prepared to go to the room straightaway. Then another girl came in and Stephanie immediately waved her over. She was tall, slim and had attractive features. Her name was Ellie, in her early twenties or late teens, but she had the same gormless, inanimate look on her face like most of the other girls. The sort of dumb look that said that if a firecracker went off under her that she wouldn't react but would instead look round with the sort of brain-haemorrhaging look that would say 'I wonder what that was' but then say 'well who knows I suppose I'll never find out ' and go back to staring into space.

Stephanie however by this time had worked her hand under my towel and was caressing my little soldier and then raising the towel to take a look with little wondering murmurs at the effect that she was having. She motioned to Ellie to get involved and Ellie robot like put a hand on my knee and caressed it absent-mindedly, like her thoughts were elsewhere. I was getting slightly worried by Ellie's lack of seeming interest but she was one of the three most attractive girls that I had seen that day and the most attractive one that was immediately available. I also got the impression that both of them might have been 'on something' but whatever it was that had made one of them bold seemed to have made the other one almost totally zombie-like. I decided to go for it as the two of them together might just do the trick.

Soon I was in one of the spacious rooms, lying back with the girls going through the motions of kissing my chest and stroking my cock. However with 5 minutes gone none of them had gone down on me so I touched Stephanie's head and pointed to my cock and made a wanking motion with my hand with my tongue hanging out for emphasis in case she missed the point. She nodded her head reached across the bed and suddenly a condom appeared in her hand which she began to stretch and moved to put it over my cock. I almost died from shock. WTF! This was supposed to be a club notorious on the internet for barebacking including anal which was available if you asked for it or even if you didn't. Yet here were girls insisting that I put on a rubber just for a blow job.

I decided that I had made a mistake and tried to get up to leave only to be gently pushed back on the bed. Stephanie murmured that it was OK and then went back to their stroking and caressing for a few minutes and then tried to get the condom out to put it on again when I indicated that I wanted a blow job. After an resolute refusal from myself she cried 'this is normale' pointing at the gummi with a totally confused look on her face. When the same cycle of events had repeated yet again I decide that enough was enough and it was best that I ended things as quickly as possible. The longer I delayed then the greater the chance that I would be charged for a non-event just purely on a time taken basis.

It soon became clear that having got me in the room that the girls were not prepared to let me leave with nothing done as this would mean forfeiting their €25 each. They literally forced me back on the bed and a cold numb feeling came over me as I began to get the feeling that the whole day was turning into another Myrrh-like disaster. Stephanie then pointed to my quickly dwindling erection and noted with wry amusement that I had shrunk. Well what did she expect after all what was happening.

Once back on the bed Stephanie made her final pitch. If I didn't want them to use a gummi then it would be zwanzig extra. I remembered that word from my forgotten schoolboy German. They apparently wanted €20 extra each before they would do oral without a condom. So €45 each in total which was extortionate considering that at the Wednesday party you could get bareback sex including bareback anal with any number of girls all evening long for not much more than the total cost I was paying for one off sex with just the two of them. I was beyond arguing and agreed, deciding that I would try and maximise my enjoyment from this session somehow. I would empty a sac full into one their mouths and get them to swallow, maybe insisting on them cum swapping before I paid any money.

So it was down to the blow jobs and it did feel good eventually feeling two hot mouths on my dick and their back teeth nipping at the end of my bare cock after so much hassle just to get them to agree to do BBBJs. After they had both blown me for a while they took a break and Stephanie then said 'OK then' flipped on her back and spread her legs in the air. I was a bit slow on the uptake but it rapidly became clear that bareback sex was part of the agreement that I had apparently made. I felt a thrill go through me and I was not about to turn it down now that this opportunity had unexpectedly arisen.

They had thought that I was insisting on bareback sex for €25, when I refused to put on a condom, whereas I was refusing to put on a condom because I wanted oral without a condom and I thought that the €25 covered that. That's the problem with relying on the international language of love, you can end up sometimes just coming up against the language barrier.

I had noticed that Stephanie had a small scar on her underbelly indicating that he already had a baby which I find a turn off and I much preferred the tighter body of Ellie but nevertheless I was looking forward to the barebacking. Just as we started Stephanie indicated that she wanted me to finish by spritzing on her stomach. Hmmn, well I will just think about that one!

After only a few minutes Stephanie called for Ellie to take over. Ellie seemed to protest a little before giving a girly giggle and taking Stephanie's place on her back. Ellie was a bit dry and tight but Stephanie was more than happy to help out now she was out of the firing line. Stephanie encouraged me to fuck Ellie as hard as I could even pushing me in the back with each stroke, clearly keen for Ellie and not her to take the full payload.

Having gone without sex for a few days it did not take me long to come but just as I was coming Ellie started talking to Stephanie in Bulgarian and shifted her body to look at her so that my cock popped out and much of the spunk ended up on the outside of her pussy. When I saw how much I had in the tank I was a little disappointed. Then a whiff of rancid pussy fumes hit me in the nostrils. All of that stoking of a somewhat less than hygienic pussy had roused something nasty and I was left seriously worried for the health of my cock.

After the sex the girls escorted me downstairs to the lockers and waited until I had got out the money and paid them. When I went upstairs, the two girls followed about 5 minutes later and almost completely ignored me as if nothing had happened. Ellie happened to sit less than 1 metre from me staring gormlessly into space and twitching her legs in a bored manner whilst Stephanie immediately turned on the charm towards a guy who was sitting nearby. Stephanie left with the guy after only 2 minutes of talking to him leaving Ellie sitting there staring into space. Ellie was significantly more attractive and younger than Stephanie but just made no effort whatsoever.

It was now around 6pm and more guys were turning up and some of the girls were changing from wearing towels to more sexier outfits like dresses and stockings. The place opened until 5 am in the morning but I had expected that as it was a Sunday that the place would be busy during the afternoon.

The clientele seemed to be composed of mainly tough looking, tattooed, Turkish / East European working class men with the girls being uneducated immigrants totally unaware of the risks that are posed to their health by agreeing to bareback for just a little bit more money.

I was quite disappointed with the attitude of the girls, lethargic and only a few prepared to make the effort to approach you. Undoubtedly this was because of lack of confidence due to their chronically poor English but with them not wearing armbands, to indicate what they are prepared to do, then it is difficult to work out what exactly they will do before you go to the room.

Whilst waiting to recuperate in between sessions there is very little entertainment from the girls so it is a case of sitting in the sauna or playing on the games machine especially if the outside area is closed. I didn't see any food at all. Maybe things livened up later on in the late evening but it seemed to me to be very much a pick a girl and go to the room type of place with no hanky panky outside of the room. It also seems that you don't get any bareback activity (including bareback oral?) unless you pay extra money. Also is €20 standard for extras? – I got the impression that it was up to the girl so maybe some could charge more. With the €30 paid to get in plus €25 for the girl then that is approximately €75 before you get bareback with one girl and then another €45 for each additional girl after that.

I would be reluctant to go there again unless it is a party night as at least at the parties the price according to various reports is fixed at not that much over €100 depending on the bareback activity that you want and you also can have as many girls as you like. At the parties the girls wear coloured bands so you can tell what they do without trying to determine that from speaking to girls when they hardly speak any English.

Only about 10 - 20% of the girls at this club are both young (early twenties) and reasonably acceptable in their looks but these are the ones who don't make any effort to acknowledge you at all. The majority of the girls are plain looking or distinctly unattractive.The mainly rough looking clientele for this barebacking club also made me wonder about the overall sexual healthiness of the girls and indeed a couple of days after visiting I developed red spots on my dick from acute thrush which I had to frantically try to get rid of with daily applications of a Clotrimazole based cream as I was planning a visit to Spermagames a few days later.

Wanking
04-07-12, 17:48
Having gone without sex for a few days it did not take me long to come but just as I was coming Ellie started talking to Stephanie in Bulgarian and shifted her body to look at her so that my cock popped out and much of the spunk ended up on the outside of her pussy. When I saw how much I had in the tank I was a little disappointed. Then a whiff of rancid pussy fumes hit me in the nostrils. All of that stoking of a somewhat less than hygienic pussy had roused something nasty and I was left seriously worried for the health of my cock.Ah mate,

What an a great and funny report. ROFL LOL HAHA. I love the bit where your knob popped out of her and your jizz ended outside her pussy! LOL. I think this club is only any good on a Wednesday. I have been to 3 Wednesday parties and always had a good time.

The mainly rough looking clientele for this barebacking club also made me wonder about the overall sexual healthiness of the girls and indeed a couple of days after visiting I developed red spots on my dick from acute thrush which I had to frantically try to get rid of with daily applications of a Clotrimazole based cream as I was planning a visit to Spermagames a few days later.

BTW: Sorry bout your Fungal infection. My knob is always very red after a hard days bareback fucking, and I often panicked a bit about it, but then it just settles down after a few days. Last time I was there, one of the women had a fungal smelling pussy and I avoided fucking her.

Anyway mate, a great read and I will ROD it.

Myrrh
04-09-12, 20:44
I think this club is only any good on a Wednesday. I have been to 3 Wednesday parties and always had a good time.Thanks for your kind comments, chief.

I have a feeling that most of the girls here would be willing to bareback if you offered them a bit more money although some may prefer to be AO-lite and ask you not to spritz in the pussy. The shenanigans with the girls repeatedly insisting on a condom was perhaps a routine to try and ensure that I would be willing to pay extra when bareback was eventually offered.

At least my visit served to confirm that in almost every respect the only time to visit this place is during the Wednesday parties.

Millenia
04-24-12, 18:29
From reading this thread it appears that they have a party every Wednedesay. There is one tomorrow. They are offering Full Service for 99 Euros and Full Service + AV for 109 euros. What's the difference. I assume the "a" stands for anal. I assume full service means "bareback".

I will probably go to this place on on this date. I stopped there on my last trip but they did not have AO on that day and I left, went to one nearby.

Ed Setra
04-24-12, 18:51
From reading this thread it appears that they have a party every Wednedesay. There is one tomorrow. They are offering Full Service for 99 Euros and Full Service + AV for 109 euros. What's the difference. I assume the "a" stands for anal. I assume full service means "bareback".

I will probably go to this place on on this date. I stopped there on my last trip but they did not have AO on that day and I left, went to one nearby.Hi Millenia.

The pricing structure on Party days (Wednesdays) is standard service €79, bareback with those girls who do it €99 and €119 for bareback and anal with those that do it.

The girls and guests are classified by different coloured wristbands on arrival. Red is the €99 ticket. Can't remember which is blue and which is yellow even though I was there last week. Some girls don't wear any wristbands so assume they are covered and don't partake in backdoor entry.

Wanking
04-24-12, 20:10
The girls and guests are classified by different coloured wristbands on arrival. Red is the €99 ticket. Can't remember which is blue and which is yellow even though I was there last week. Some girls don't wear any wristbands so assume they are covered and don't partake in backdoor entry.€79 - Blue Band. Covered Fucking.

€99 - Red Band. Bareback Vag Fucking with 3 or 4 girls who also wear Red or Yellow Band.

€119 - Yellow Band. Bareback Vag and Anal fucking. Usually only 1 or 2 Anal Girls.

Now If you have a blue band, you can still go with a girl that wears a yellow band but you can only have covered action with her (well theoretically anyway). If you are wearing a red band you can only have bareback Vag intercourse with a girl that wears the yellow band. Although in Feb an anal girl let me have BB anal even though I was only wearing a Red band, although most girls are strict about the band they wear usually.

For the last few months they have been issuing customers with a discount card when you leave the club. This entitles you to free entry on Sauna Club Days and €25 off the above price plans on Party Wednesday. Last Wednesday there were many guys with the blue band who had been in the club previously and been given the discount card. So now they can enter the club on party Wednesday for the low price of €54 for a day of covered fucking! €54 is an absolute bargain for this club, because its still a decent place in my book.

Ed Setra
04-25-12, 05:57
As mentioned elsewhere, our journey to Arena was delayed out of Dusseldorf Hbf due to a bomb scare in Duisburg, so we stopped by at the Bad Girls Party in Oppumer Strasse 6 in Krefeld for a couple of hours to pass the time. I left that scene after a while and went on ahead about an hour in advance of the esteemed Wanking, who was more diligent in his research of the internal charms of the party girls.

The trip on public transport is easy and has been reported elsewhere. The DB site is your friend for journey planning and gives detailed instructions; including trains, trams, busses, underground and walking times if necessary. An impressive resource for the travelling punter.

Arrived about 2PM, paid my €99 and went downstairs to change and shower equipped with my red wristband and a separate locker-key wristband. There are smaller lockers at the reception area for your valuables, operated by the same locker key as for downstairs.

My initial impression as I walked to the bar was not good. It seemed that there were so many guys and not many girls present. Some guys were obviously in groups, more individuals though. At that time there were only 3 girls in the bar area and about 20 guys between there and the buffet area at the back. Not a biggee at this point as the girls can process guys fairly rapidly (20 minutes is the usual guideline time in the room, but extending this with a girl is not a problem if you have some rapport).

Grabbed a drink of water from the barwoman and took in the surroundings a bit. Some of the girls seemed to be hanging out with regulars, sitting on their laps and smooching with no intention of going to the room, effectively blocking their availability. Over the course of a day or an extended stay this is not a problem because you can get through the field by biding your time and moving in at the right time, but if only there for a few hours then it would be.

I took a place on a couch for a better look by which time Wanking had arrived. Resplendent in his silk dressing gown, he put us fashion victims in our place adorned with mere towels.

I asked Stefania to sit with me, a nicely shaped blonde from Bulgaria. Her English was not good so we got acquainted in other ways. At one point I thought she said she wanted a cola, so I said sure and she hopped over to the bar after checking my locker number. Alarm bells rang in my head. Sure enough she wanted a Piccolo (€35, of which she was to get €10 commission). Typical lady-drink scenario. I shook my head at the barwoman when I realised, and the manager came over to check. I declined, and no problem. Stefania wasn't too happy though and I thought I'd postpone the room session, but there were still a lot of guys on the prowl so I went for it.

Probably the funniest fuck I've had. In the room she stripped, took my towel off, hopped on the bed and assumed the doggy position straight away and said the magic words 'Ohne Gummi, Ja? ' After some licking and more encouragement by waving her ass and pussy at me to get the ficken under way, we went at it like dogs for several minutes. It was more like an exercise routine or a training programme than sex though, and I didn't cum. She's a fun girl, though.

More hanging around followed, with some food, coffee and soft drinks. Food has improved since my last visit in June last year.

People watching or chatting to other punters is fun here too in the non-session times, but if your boredom threshold is low then maybe the place is not for you. I counted 7 or 8 women present in the afternoon with a new girl arriving later. Maybe more were present in the evening. New guys were arriving all the time and some started to drift away as the evening approached.

Competition for women was still high so I encouraged Eva to sit with me. She's Romanian and very friendly. Wanking has published her pictures in the photo section. We seemed to get on OK and after chatting for a while we went to a room and picked up Laura, her friend, in the hallway. Funny, I did this last time in the very same room with two others. They wanted a massage before ficken and blasen, who was I to argue? Eva lay face down with me sitting on her lower buttocks, my erection nestling nicely in the crack, massaging her back while a naked Laura was massaging my back from behind. Happy days.

After some while I lay down and let them do their stuff. They were taking turns to blow me and sometimes doing it at the same time. They swapped places several times and I was quite partial to one sitting on my face while the other blew me. Both girls were covered only ficken. No problem, but we used a few gummis as I had to change condom as I changed pussies. This was one of the extended times, not sure how long exactly, but beyond the usual anyway. Laura finished me by hand as they both played with their pussies. Happy days indeed.

After waiting around and watching a lame floor show where the guy couldn't get a hardon, despite two girls sucking and wanking him, I decided to quit and head back to Dusseldorf for an early start the next day.

The title above is 'mixed emotions at Cleopatra arena', and that's exactly how I feel about the place. It is good value without a doubt, especially if you are prepared to spend the time there. You can have great fun sessions if you take the plunge and chase and get into the spirit. But the ratio of girls to guys can be difficult at times, and some of the girls seemed reluctant to be available to session with those who weren't regulars.

SwingerLover
04-26-12, 11:09
At one point I thought she said she wanted a cola, so I said sure and she hopped over to the bar after checking my locker number. Alarm bells rang in my head. Sure enough she wanted a Piccolo (€35, of which she was to get €10 commission). Typical lady-drink scenario.When I read about stuff like that, it eliminates all tendencies to give this club even a single try! First they lure you in with a flatrate offer, then they try to rip you off with overpriced drinks for the women. No thanks, not with me! Question: Is it still a flatrate party, if you have to pay extra for drinks? In my book 'flatrate' means you pay once for everything, and then there is no mentioning of money anymore at all until you return on another day. (Unless of course if you upgrade during the party according to the price list, like starting out with AO and then wanting to add on anal somewhere during the party.)

So no Cleopatra Arena for me, thank you.

Ed Setra
04-27-12, 00:05
When I read about stuff like that, it eliminates all tendencies to give this club even a single try! First they lure you in with a flatrate offer, then they try to rip you off with overpriced drinks for the women. No thanks, not with me! Question: Is it still a flatrate party, if you have to pay extra for drinks? In my book 'flatrate' means you pay once for everything, and then there is no mentioning of money anymore at all until you return on another day. (Unless of course if you upgrade during the party according to the price list, like starting out with AO and then wanting to add on anal somewhere during the party.)

So no Cleopatra Arena for me, thank you.Hi SL,

I wouldn't rule it out on this basis alone. To me this is all part of the game and the episode was not a problem, apart from the mechanical room action afterwards. I was actually impressed with the rapidity of the response from the manager on duty.

Pay4sex in general means that the women want the money. A club like Arena, or most others I could mention, gives the women there an opportunity to earn some extra Euros. Whether that money is through an offer of AO, CIM, anal, or the opportunity to earn commission on ladydrinks.

If you understand the game, and the possible ways that you might be played, then all is fair (in P46 and life in general).

SwingerLover
04-27-12, 08:42
If you understand the game, and the possible ways that you might be played, then all is fair (in P46 and life in general).First of all no one usually fully understands the game (especially in life in general) , second: I don't go to sex parties to first have to understand a 'game', I go there to have fun and lots and lots of sex. I don't want to bother with learning some rules of a game, even less if the rules should change during the party.

With the Krefeld-AO-girls, 'games' like this one have never happened. Neither have they at BareBackKreis or Spermagames. Although I have to say that I'm a bit pissed off by Spermagames lately because of their bonusses upon bonusses they give nowdays while I'm unable to party there, whereas during the 5-month-period of my regular visits (at least once a month) where I fullfilled all the requirements for today's bonusses, I got nothing. If those rules for bonusses had been applied to my parties there from October to March, I would have collected 280 Euros worth of bonusses. Instead I got nothing, but nowdays even first visitors can get 20 Euros off just by registering in advance. And I have no opportunity to collect this because of their lousy timing in the past and following weeks.

But I'm straying, this is something that doesn't really belong here in the CA-thread.

Aside from your avoid-the-rip-off-game you also mentioned 'mechanical' service, another reason for me to not give them a try. On the other hand, Ddick told me that he is a regular there and that he always has a good time there. But when I consider my driving time of over 5 hours both ways, I still think it's better for me to stay away from there.

Anyway, thanks for your report and advice.

HappyNaNanda8
07-15-12, 23:11
After the weird experience at Belami, it was nice to walk into Cleopatra Arena. I felt like coming home. A totally different open-ness among the girls. The girls were better looking than expected, but still not more than average. About 10 girls on Duty at midnight and just a handful of guys, so it was easy to get the girls' attention. Settled quickly on a little chubby cute-faced girl. Surprice was big when AO was not on the meny. Did another girl too and same thing happened. WTF is going here went through my mind. Then I got eyecontact with a slimmer girl and I just knew she would do AO. And yes here we go. Pricing at CA is 20min 25e 30min 40e and extras discussed with the girl. For AO she wanted 40E extra. She was okay, not good not bad. Still not satisfied and it was getting late. Then later on the first girl wanted to sit with me upstairs and play a little. We got aroused and she had changed her mind. Now AO would be 20E. YESSSSS. Did an hour and finally I was satisfied. LOL. A long day came to an end.

Ibn Buttita
07-17-12, 03:29
Sad to say, I can't get to all the places I would like in the next 5 days in NRW. I want to get to a flatrate place (besides the Saskia Farrell event on the 19th) , and have got it down to Cleopatra Arena's Pauschal party on the 18th or a trip to Pauschalclub Bochum. Can anyone compare the girls / scene at those two places (or even suggest something completely different)?

Thanks in advance!

HappyNaNanda8
07-17-12, 06:21
Sad to say, I can't get to all the places I would like in the next 5 days in NRW. I want to get to a flatrate place (besides the Saskia Farrell event on the 19th) , and have got it down to Cleopatra Arena's Pauschal party on the 18th or a trip to Pauschalclub Bochum. Can anyone compare the girls / scene at those two places (or even suggest something completely different)?

Thanks in advance!Not an expert at all, but unless you are into AO there should be no reason to chose Cleopatra.

Wanking
07-30-12, 19:24
I've been to 3 Wednesday parties and all of them good. I have the 25 euro discount ticket for my next visit which means I can do the AO party for €75 all day. Always some goodlooking women and decent service IMHO. Underrated place.

SwingerLover
07-31-12, 15:43
I've been to 3 Wednesday parties and all of them good. I have the 25 euro discount ticket for my next visit which means I can do the AO party for €75 all day. Always some goodlooking women and decent service IMHO. Underrated place.There is no other place I get so many mixed reports about. You and Ddick seem to always have a good time there, everybody else I talked to about CA (mostly at AO parties in Krefeld) had bad experiences there. Aside from the long drive, that's the main reason I haven't been there yet to check it out for myself.

Tstok
07-31-12, 21:54
I've been to 3 Wednesday parties and all of them good. I have the 25 euro discount ticket for my next visit which means I can do the AO party for €75 all day. Always some goodlooking women and decent service IMHO. Underrated place.Is there a party every Wednesday? I know about the one tomorrow (Aug. 1st) , but will there be on the 8th and 15th as well? I'll be in the area from 13th to 18th, looking for action.

Member #4359
08-01-12, 02:06
Wow, after reading Myrrh's report and some of the others I will definitely not be going to Cleopatra Arena! I can get ignored by women for free at home!

Wanking
08-01-12, 16:05
Is there a party every Wednesday? I know about the one tomorrow (Aug. 1st) , but will there be on the 8th and 15th as well? I'll be in the area from 13th to 18th, looking for action.There is always a party on a Wednesday, go along, Njoy and report.

Tstok
08-15-12, 00:31
Anybody else going to the event today, the 15th? If so give me a nod there. It's always nice to have someone to talk to, and a partner in crime.

Ccseeka
09-17-12, 13:05
wednesday

decided to break up the journey by going from dusseldorf to essen then the ubahn u11 to buerer str then a short tram ride 301 to ge-buer sόthe bf. just before getting to the club there are some people sitting in a makeshift kind of cafι/bar on the corner of the street staring at me wondering what i am walking around there for.

got there around 2. 30 paid the 120 euros and as usual did not get the 1 euro back!

having read the reports of the club and the main issue being the optics decided to take the plunge and visit mainly for the extra of the ao option. but what i did not expect was the optics being far worse then imagined. on arrival only saw two girls wearing the red band and two wearing the yellow one. i got the instant feeling i have overpaid for a club that is on the surface no different from the run of the mill mixed aged oriented cheap clubs around these days. at least to start of with there were only a few guys at this time mingling around.

was given two short towels and kind of was expecting a robe at least for a sauna club set up. saw another guy getting changed he made sure to bring himself a decent robe.

i only just got my breath when sitting down; a small chubby cheerful girl with highlighted blond hair sits with me and cuddles up. she speaks very little english we talk a bit and starts wanking me off so we go to a room. the room is opposite the reception.

she makes the point for me not to cim then says to me as i try to enter bareback that i should come on her belly. did a bit of mish then doggy and asked for anal she starts mumbling on about a condom i though this is strange as she is wearing a yellow band. in the confusion she calls the girl who took the money and tends the bar to be able to understand what's going on. i said is she asking for a condom? anyway my dick went flat and i tried to get going again but her body is not relaxed enough for anal she is far too jumpy, anal is a delicate business she is not really trained in it for my liking. so gave up doing that and said we should try again later, was thinking the extra 20 euros for this going down the drain. this was the worst start to a visit of any club been to for quite some time. i was surprised to see her the next day at another club (see below). this time she tried to avoid me at all costs!

the other girl who offered anal was very skinny sort of junkie looking type with acne marks all over her face. i approached her a few hours later but she was making a story about waiting for another guy but did not see her with him for some time so a bit of an excuse. even so she is far too skinny for my taste, as i need something to hold to for anal.

highlights of the visit were.

bareback with the best looking on the day the lovely yasmin she looks indian and has long flowing hair and big tits is curvy with a bit of weight but in a sexy way. she speaks good english so got her name straight away clearly. did a few positions and a great pop when lying down beside her. a bit of a longish session as we did things slowly. she insisted later i dance with her when she was doing a turkish dance while all the guys were fixating on her sultry movements.

another bareback session this time with a tall skinny polish looking black haired girl. we went upstairs to a room where the bed is a thin frame and makes a lot of movement. the session was fast and furious. at first she seemed in a bit of a hurry and saying something about downstairs i could not quite understand. she opens her legs right away after a few licks, we did a few positions and i ended with a lovely pop in doggy. she seemed wet at the start so she must after each session pile on the jelly.

had two sessions with an older gal maybe early to mid thirties who is a bit wild and wanton. in the lounge she likes to flaunt her figure and give some guys bj's and partake in the games or gb action, she has short black hair and has a gap in her teeth and a nice smile. the first session includes lots of french kissing; daty then mish and doggy then a nice finish with the hand. i was finding it difficult to cum it must be because of drinking a lot of pineapple juice the night before. the second one with her, which was the last session of the day finished with a nice cim. she loves to be fucked in the mouth. i very nearly came all over her face but opted for her mouth but got the impression she would not mind of a bit of facial. no clock watching and considerate to see the guy finish in good fashion.

the other session in between was with an older lady looks late thirties it was not much to write about and could not come in this session.

throughout the day there were spontaneous outbreaks of gb action in the lounge. a tall big tattooed biker type was dogging the tall polish looking girl on the floor while having his balls massaged by another woman. another time a guy had whipped cream put all over him self then shagged. shagging going on the couches as well.

the food was mediocre and mostly cold which consisted of kebab meat and salads and bread and fruits. around 8pm a guy pops out of his wooden kitchen hut and produces burgers this after the meat counter was empty for a few hours. in the food area the porn tv screen is fitted on the door, it is bit strange when the door was constantly opened and left opened so the screen goes behind the fruit machine and cannot see much.

another quirk is the swimming pool; i took a peek through the door that was being pushed back slightly by a work stand. it is a big and deep sized pool but empty. cannot understand when a club has a great asset like this but does not use it if only it could maintain it for just one day a week for its party day is no great effort. this only adds to the list of dislikes and mishaps a feeling the management is not caring much about their set up these days.

another sign i find hard to take is when some bar girls are one of the best lookers of the club but not available. there was one tall fit bird working there most of the day till evening with her hair pony tailed and wearing a tight black vest and tight jeans. her replacement was not too shabby either.

because so few girls were offering ao the best looking one yasmin and the tall skinny polish looker were in high demand so no second helpings there. this set up seemed all wrong when there are so few bareback girls there it upsets the flow, so is it really worth the 100 or 120 euros when considering the krefeld ao parties i am unsure unless there is a higher turn out of say at least 5 or 6 girls doing it.

the positive part of the visit was the girl's attitude and party going fervor. the sessions were in most parts longish. the bar staff are nice and friendly and the punters are ok and there is a jolly atmosphere. but it is just a shame about the optics in general.

in all i had six sessions and managed two pops bareback and one hand action pop and a cim a mixed bag of outcomes. those bb and cim sessions kind of saved the visit some slack. it was such a blur i cannot even remember how many girls were there on the day i think it might have been around 6 or 7. it got mostly crowded with guys after about 5pm.

left the club around 21. 45.

when i left the club was getting feelings of doubt of the next day visit to la luna in moers. was thinking 130 euros is a waste if the set up and optics are similar. so the next morning went to the internet cafι and got the report that col bog was to cancel his visit, this finally made up my mind not to visit. went back to bed because of a bad night's sleep and in late afternoon went somewhere then an evening at partytreff mg-rheydt.

it turns out it is a sister club of cleopatra arena. for the most part the girls there are better looking and sexier in comparison so maybe the punters at arena are being short changed but somehow it seems to be accepted though. i remember even the girls at their other branch in gelsenkirchen buer were better on my visit there.

surely it be ideal if the best girls of all their other clubs got together for just one day a week at arena for its party tag, even if they do not offer ao. what i found out in rheydt was that they in a set up of five clubs, three were well known till now which are.

cleopatra arena.

gelsenkirchen buer partytreff

emmerich partyreff.

partytreff mg-rheydt.

the one other club a girl told me was a private one, so quite a pool to choose from to make the every wednesday party day a far better arrangement than at present.

Wanking
09-17-12, 21:38
Good man CCseeka, great report.

It seem you had some ok sessions there. I still think this place is a great deal especially if you have the €25 discount card. Did you get one when leaving?

Being able to go there and get regular entry for €54 (€79. €25) is fantastic. Or AO entry for €74 is still great value. Sometimes the girls with the red and yellow bands can be a bit lax, so even if you only paid €54 along the discount card, there is a good chance you might still get AO.

Another thing I like about this place is the huge turnover of women. Anytime I go, its nearly always a completely different group of women.

Woodypussy1967
09-18-12, 16:52
wednesday

decided to break up the journey by going from dusseldorf to essen then the ubahn u11 to buerer str then a short tram ride 301 to ge-buer sόthe bf. just before getting to the club there are some people sitting in a makeshift kind of cafι/bar on the corner of the street staring at me wondering what i am walking around there for.

got there around 2. 30 paid the 120 euros and as usual did not get the 1 euro back!

having read the reports of the club and the main issue being the optics decided to take the plunge and visit mainly for the extra of the ao option. but what i did not expect was the optics being far worse then imagined. on arrival only saw two girls wearing the red band and two wearing the yellow one. i got the instant feeling i have overpaid for a club that is on the surface no different from the run of the mill mixed aged oriented cheap clubs around these days. at least to start of with there were only a few guys at this time mingling around.

was given two short towels and kind of was expecting a robe at least for a sauna club set up. saw another guy getting changed he made sure to bring himself a decent robe.

i only just got my breath when sitting down; a small chubby cheerful girl with highlighted blond hair sits with me and cuddles up. she speaks very little english we talk a bit and starts wanking me off so we go to a room. the room is opposite the reception.

she makes the point for me not to cim then says to me as i try to enter bareback that i should come on her belly. did a bit of mish then doggy and asked for anal she starts mumbling on about a condom i though this is strange as she is wearing a yellow band. in the confusion she calls the girl who took the money and tends the bar to be able to understand what's going on. i said is she asking for a condom? anyway my dick went flat and i tried to get going again but her body is not relaxed enough for anal she is far too jumpy, anal is a delicate business she is not really trained in it for my liking. so gave up doing that and said we should try again later, was thinking the extra 20 euros for this going down the drain. this was the worst start to a visit of any club been to for quite some time. i was surprised to see her the next day at another club (see below). this time she tried to avoid me at all costs!

the other girl who offered anal was very skinny sort of junkie looking type with acne marks all over her face. i approached her a few hours later but she was making a story about waiting for another guy but did not see her with him for some time so a bit of an excuse. even so she is far too skinny for my taste, as i need something to hold to for anal.

highlights of the visit were.

bareback with the best looking on the day the lovely yasmin she looks indian and has long flowing hair and big tits is curvy with a bit of weight but in a sexy way. she speaks good english so got her name straight away clearly. did a few positions and a great pop when lying down beside her. a bit of a longish session as we did things slowly. she insisted later i dance with her when she was doing a turkish dance while all the guys were fixating on her sultry movements.

another bareback session this time with a tall skinny polish looking black haired girl. we went upstairs to a room where the bed is a thin frame and makes a lot of movement. the session was fast and furious. at first she seemed in a bit of a hurry and saying something about downstairs i could not quite understand. she opens her legs right away after a few licks, we did a few positions and i ended with a lovely pop in doggy. she seemed wet at the start so she must after each session pile on the jelly.

had two sessions with an older gal maybe early to mid thirties who is a bit wild and wanton. in the lounge she likes to flaunt her figure and give some guys bj's and partake in the games or gb action, she has short black hair and has a gap in her teeth and a nice smile. the first session includes lots of french kissing; daty then mish and doggy then a nice finish with the hand. i was finding it difficult to cum it must be because of drinking a lot of pineapple juice the night before. the second one with her, which was the last session of the day finished with a nice cim. she loves to be fucked in the mouth. i very nearly came all over her face but opted for her mouth but got the impression she would not mind of a bit of facial. no clock watching and considerate to see the guy finish in good fashion.

the other session in between was with an older lady looks late thirties it was not much to write about and could not come in this session.

throughout the day there were spontaneous outbreaks of gb action in the lounge. a tall big tattooed biker type was dogging the tall polish looking girl on the floor while having his balls massaged by another woman. another time a guy had whipped cream put all over him self then shagged. shagging going on the couches as well.

the food was mediocre and mostly cold which consisted of kebab meat and salads and bread and fruits. around 8pm a guy pops out of his wooden kitchen hut and produces burgers this after the meat counter was empty for a few hours. in the food area the porn tv screen is fitted on the door, it is bit strange when the door was constantly opened and left opened so the screen goes behind the fruit machine and cannot see much.

another quirk is the swimming pool; i took a peek through the door that was being pushed back slightly by a work stand. it is a big and deep sized pool but empty. cannot understand when a club has a great asset like this but does not use it if only it could maintain it for just one day a week for its party day is no great effort. this only adds to the list of dislikes and mishaps a feeling the management is not caring much about their set up these days.

another sign i find hard to take is when some bar girls are one of the best lookers of the club but not available. there was one tall fit bird working there most of the day till evening with her hair pony tailed and wearing a tight black vest and tight jeans. her replacement was not too shabby either.

because so few girls were offering ao the best looking one yasmin and the tall skinny polish looker were in high demand so no second helpings there. this set up seemed all wrong when there are so few bareback girls there it upsets the flow, so is it really worth the 100 or 120 euros when considering the krefeld ao parties i am unsure unless there is a higher turn out of say at least 5 or 6 girls doing it.

the positive part of the visit was the girl's attitude and party going fervor. the sessions were in most parts longish. the bar staff are nice and friendly and the punters are ok and there is a jolly atmosphere. but it is just a shame about the optics in general.

in all i had six sessions and managed two pops bareback and one hand action pop and a cim a mixed bag of outcomes. those bb and cim sessions kind of saved the visit some slack. it was such a blur i cannot even remember how many girls were there on the day i think it might have been around 6 or 7. it got mostly crowded with guys after about 5pm.

left the club around 21. 45.

when i left the club was getting feelings of doubt of the next day visit to la luna in moers. was thinking 130 euros is a waste if the set up and optics are similar. so the next morning went to the internet cafι and got the report that col bog was to cancel his visit, this finally made up my mind not to visit. went back to bed because of a bad night's sleep and in late afternoon went somewhere then an evening at partytreff mg-rheydt.

it turns out it is a sister club of cleopatra arena. for the most part the girls there are better looking and sexier in comparison so maybe the punters at arena are being short changed but somehow it seems to be accepted though. i remember even the girls at their other branch in gelsenkirchen buer were better on my visit there.

surely it be ideal if the best girls of all their other clubs got together for just one day a week at arena for its party tag, even if they do not offer ao. what i found out in rheydt was that they in a set up of five clubs, three were well known till now which are.

cleopatra arena.

gelsenkirchen buer partytreff

emmerich partyreff.

partytreff mg-rheydt.

the one other club a girl told me was a private one, so quite a pool to choose from to make the every wednesday party day a far better arrangement than at present.great report! it's a pity that this girls was not offering anal! i noticed that there are some girl photos in their website. were there any of these girls present?

Wanking
09-18-12, 18:51
Great report! It's a pity that this girls was not offering anal! I noticed that there are some girl photos in their website. Were there any of these girls present?Those pics are out of date, and haven't been updated in ages.

Ccseeka
09-18-12, 20:51
Good man CCseeka, great report.

It seem you had some ok sessions there. I still think this place is a great deal especially if you have the €25 discount card. Did you get one when leaving?

Being able to go there and get regular entry for €54 (€79. €25) is fantastic. Or AO entry for €74 is still great value. Sometimes the girls with the red and yellow bands can be a bit lax, so even if you only paid €54 along the discount card, there is a good chance you might still get AO.

Another thing I like about this place is the huge turnover of women. Anytime I go, its nearly always a completely different group of women.I did get a small business card that only mentions free entry really for their non party days.

At those prices you mention then it would be worth the visit ie for 74 or 54 euros! Just my main gripes are because of the high pricing of 119 euros worth.

On Woodypussy1967's request about the club's photos, wonder where some of those girls have gone for now?

SwingerLover
09-19-12, 12:02
Great report! It's a pity that this girls was not offering anal! I noticed that there are some girl photos in their website. Were there any of these girls present?If nobody else will say it, then I do: PLEASE don't quote an entire report, especially when your own post is only two lines long! Shorten the quote to a few lines, so everybody knows what report you're referring to. It's not necessary to quote an entire report, which can also be read on the bottom of the same page again. It's only clotting up the forum needlessly.

Wanking
09-19-12, 17:48
I did get a small business card that only mentions free entry really for their non party days.Same card gives €25 off on party days

Wanking
09-19-12, 17:49
It's not necessary to quote an entire report, which can also be read on the bottom of the same page again. It's only clotting up the forum needlessly.Yeah SW, its bugs the fuck out of me too when guys quote the whole report.

Myrrh
10-05-12, 11:35
an evening at Partytreff MG-Rheydt.

It turns out it is a sister club of Cleopatra Arena. For the most part the girls there are better looking and sexier in comparison so maybe the punters at Arena are being short changed but somehow it seems to be accepted though. I remember even the girls at their other branch in Gelsenkirchen Buer were better on my visit there.

Surely it be ideal if the best girls of all their other clubs got together for just one day a week at Arena for its party tag, even if they do not offer AO. What I found out in Rheydt was that they in a set up of five clubs, three were well known till now which are.

Cleopatra Arena.

Gelsenkirchen Buer Partytreff

Emmerich Partyreff.

Partytreff MG-Rheydt.Do any of these other clubs offer an AO service or flat rate parties and gangbangs?

Dublin Mick
10-12-12, 14:46
I visited this club on Wednesday for the gangbang party and this gave me the long overdue opportunity of meeting wanking, LOL.

I didn't get there till atbout three o clock, Wanking had been there since lunchtime and been through all the birds already. I didn't bother with names so I can't review them individually but there was 7 girls present, all of the Eastern European variety and all only an average of about a 5 with one girl possibly higher a she was very pretty in the face but a bit on the well built side, she was only young and didn't speak English or German and was quite naive when it came to the job so wanking used this to his full advantage, LOL.

Ok first session was with a tall pretty looking girl, usual BBBJ and a few positions but I didn't feel like cumming so I got a bit bored and sacked it after a while.

Next session was with the prettiest girl, another reasonably good BBBJ and a few positions again but still no spritze. I then decided to have another session, make sure I spritze and then take a break with a beer. Next session was with another chubby Romanian, she gave a CBJ as she said she had a sore in her mouth, it was good all the same and she finished me with a nice HJ.

Beer was unfortunately 5e a bottle although she gave me the first one for free. So I decided to relax with my beer and watch a bit of the public action which involved Wanking gettting stuck into licking and fingering a few arseholes, LOL.

I did manage a few more sessions although there is no point in reporting on them all as they were all quite similiar, I managed a total of 4 spritzes and sessioned with 6 of the 7 girls. I was trying desperately to spritze a fifth time and found the one girl who would happily do teabagging but I just couldn't unload that fifth time.

In summary it was a relaxing enough day with some routine type sessions, a couple of beers, a sauna, a chat with Wanking and a bit of fun talking to the girls etc. I did find the club a bit in the dark and there is not a lot of public action going on even though the rooms don't have doors on them, there was a swimming pool but it was out of order, the sauna was good, the food looked basic so I didn't bother with it, there was a few too many gaming machines and the place did get a bit smokey too.

A couple of muppets did come in towards the end of the evening and buy a couple of 150e bottles of champagne and proceed to hold onto the best 2 girls in the place, waste of time and money in my opinion and basically defies all logic.

I do have a 25e discount card for the next day, they present you with this when you leave.

Would I repeat, probably as I have the discount card and can do it all again for 54e although 80e is cheap as it is.

Anyway I left the place about 8pm with Wanking and went for something to eat and a few beers.

Maybe I will be back for the gangbang the next time as its not normally that type of club. Bareback was available if you bought the 100e ticket though.

Wanking
10-18-12, 20:23
***Back to Main Trip Report *** (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?677-Essen&p=1338868&viewfull=1#post1338868)

Every time I visit Cleopatra something is always worse than the previous visit, but it still remains a decent option in my not so humble opinion. This time there were only 8 women, and all of an average standard visually apart from one young fat new to the scene Romanian girl Anna who is very pretty. There were 2 AO Anal women, 2 AO and 4 Rubber. Of course the customer levels were low too. Still all women were offering reasonable service and had a friendly attitude.

Also the hardcore grill master wasn't present so instead of the kebab meat, we now had really cheap old burgers and sausages along with some bread and a bit of shitty looking salad to eat. This shit was barely edible but I ate it anyway.

I did my usual and didn't wank for 4 nights, so I was very horny and had a bursting full sack. I arrived at 12pm and paid €75 along with my €25 discount card from my previous visit for standard AO ticket. Long hot shower, and I was ready to Fuck.

First cum involved 3 women. I took young Elli, who I would also meet on the Friday in Krefeld. She is around 20. 22 and claimed to be from Albania. Blond with small tits. I layed her down and moved quickly to her pussy, As Col Bog would say "I gave her my strongest DATY", which she liked. I licked her pussy and Arschen hole for about 20 minutes. She got wet and I swallowed her juice which made me very horny. Rubbed my cock off her wet pussy and entered her. Did her missionary while deep kissing her. It was all very nice but she suddenly called a halt on it after 5 mins. We had been in the room around 25 mins. Well all I could do in this situation was get another girl.

As we left the room I saw tall friendly Romanian Alisha walk by and I asked her for a session. She said "fine". Tall young lady, with slim figure and ok face. WE worked our way into a 69 very quickly. Her Bare Blow was very good, and her pussy tasted nice. I wanted to remain like this for as long as possible. She asked me If I wanted to fuck after 10 minutes, but I told her to stay this way. I felt myself nearing orgasm but I WANTED to cum INSIDE a bare pussy and she was a rubber girl. I abandoned the session and ran out to the main room, and quickly scanned the AO women, and saw the one of the Anal girls. She was ready and waiting so I took her into the room. Threw her down on the bed, and stuck my cock into pussy straight away, so much so she was surprised. She would not DFK which was a pity. I was near cuming again, and I pumped really hard and then I just exploded 4 days of CUM inside her, which I think she didn't expect so soon. She jumped up and ran out of the room, to wash her pussy out I presume. That cum felt great as I don't always cum easy inside a pussy. Man that really was a good orgasm.

Shower, coffee and then off for a threesome with Sergie and another little fat AO girl. That session was rushed but I came again after a mighty HJ with both girls doing some wanking. Then both Anal girls dragged me out for a floor show with whipped cream. I hate that stuff because it smells so bad, and I had the smell of it on me all day, no matter how hard I showered. I fucked both of them bare during the floor show and fingered and licked both deep in the Arschen hole, but no way they would let me fuck them in the Arschen hole, maybe because I had the red AO band instead of the yellow AO-Anal band.

I then took "FKK face but Partytreff body" newbie Anna for a long session that lasted about 40 mins. Lovely face, long curly hair and huge titten, easily as big as Chantelle from Mettmann. This girl had just arrived from Romania a few days ago, no English or German. She was really innocent and allowed everything except AO and Anal. Wonderful deep French kissing. She also had one of the biggest Meaty Labias I have ever licked. Man such big meaty pussy lips I have never encountered before, as to how she shaves without cutting off a few kilos of pussy meat I will never know LOL. Also I was amazed at how carefully she put on the condom. Still great long session and I came on her tits in the end.

After that Dublin Mick had arrived and I had done all the girls I think. I had also being fucking almost nonstop for 3 hours and had cum 3 times, so I need to relax for a bit. Great to meet Mick, a sound and witty guy. We had a good ole chat in between Mick going for lots of sessions. We had fun with the bar ladies, and went for a sauna. I had another great session and cum with Anna again that lasted maybe 30 mins. Finally I had one last session with Sergie, a Turkish girl I had great GFE sex with earlier this year, but not so good this time but still ok. I had a 5th cum while licking her Arschen hole as she wanked me hard in the 69 position.

We left at 8pm, and Mick drove us to Centro in Oberhausen, a huge shopping complex with a big Food Hall and loads of restaurants. We also a had a couple of pints in the Irish pub there. We then took off again in Mick's fantastic Bavarian Rocketship, and went for a few laps of the street walkers in Essen (see main report)

SwingerLover
10-19-12, 09:27
I took young Elli, who I would also meet on the Friday in Krefeld. She is around 20. 22 and claimed to be from Albania. Blond with small tits. It was all very nice but she suddenly called a halt on it after 5 mins. We had been in the room around 25 mins.In Krefeld, she was advertised as being from Spain. And she spoke spanish too. Anyway, this 'calling a halt after 5 mins' fits exactly into the shit I experienced with her in Krefeld.

Myrrh
10-20-12, 13:14
I felt myself nearing orgasm but I WANTED to cum INSIDE a bare pussy and she was a rubber girl. I abandoned the session and ran out to the main room, and quickly scanned the AO women, and saw the one of the Anal girls. She was ready and waiting so I took her into the room. Threw her down on the bed, and stuck my cock into pussy straight away, so much so she was surprised. I was near cuming again, and I pumped really hard and then I just exploded 4 days of CUM inside her, which I think she didn't expect so soon. She jumped up and ran out of the room, to wash her pussy out I presume. That cum felt great as I don't always cum easy inside a pussy. Man that really was a good orgasm.Wan King you're a bad, bad man. A very bad man. Fancy reducing this girl to the role of just some random cum bucket. No wonder she looked surprised. She expected much more than this being a specialist AO anal girl and all. Now if you hadn't been so tight about stumping up for a yellow ticket then you could have spritz all those lovely days of man muck deep into her tiny little asshole. Let her try and clean that one out!

Great report by the way!

Wanking
10-20-12, 17:00
Now if you hadn't been so tight about stumping up for a yellow ticket then you could have spritz all those lovely days of man muck deep into her tiny little asshole. Let her try and clean that one out!Hahaha the thing about anal there is it doesn't happen much from what I can tell. There are normally 2 anal AO girls and 2 AO girls along with whatever number of rubber girls (although some of those can be coaxed to AO too) Anyway having spoken to other guys, the anal girls often just do one or two Anal sessions during the day and sometimes not at all. So if you really want Anal you need to be there at 11 am opening time and even then its not a guarantee. I got Anal from a young Polish girl earlier this year even though I only had a red AO band. Thats why I don't bother stumping up for AO. Col Bog and others on here, paid the €120 and failed to get AO, although with the size Col Bogs Anaconda, I can't say I blame the girls. Thats why I dont bother with the Anal ticket.

In fact next time I am just going to buy a normal ticket for €55 along with my €25 discount ticket, and I reckon I will still get AO from some of the AO girls. I don't think they are that strict on checking the bands. If that doesnt work out I can still upgrade to AO for €20 more.

The fact that they only have one party per week on a Wednesday, and they bring in girls from different clubs is what makes it work there. I think its still the best cheap party in the whole NRW that takes place in a proper club.

SwingerLover
10-21-12, 14:10
whatever number of rubber girls (although some of those can be coaxed to AO too).

Thats why I don't bother stumping up for AO. Col Bog and others on here, paid the €120 and failed to get AO, although with the size Col Bogs Anaconda, I can't say I blame the girls.Hahaha, I heard that too. Namely one certain Ddick claims to have taken one AO and one rubber girl up to a room at once, and then the AO girl coaxed the condomette into doing bareback too!

As for the second part of my quote: Doesn't it have to say "anal" both times you wrote "AO"? Typo, typo, here I come!

Wanking
10-21-12, 15:16
As for the second part of my quote: Doesn't it have to say "anal" both times you wrote "AO"? Typo, typo, here I come!Yes sorry I meant Anal there. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm stupid.

Wanking
10-26-12, 18:44
A couple of muppets did come in towards the end of the evening and buy a couple of 150e bottles of champagne and proceed to hold onto the best 2 girls in the place, waste of time and money in my opinion and basically defies all logic.Man some people just amaze me. Those 2 guys arrived around 6pm, plus both wore their underpants up stairs in the main room! One was a very overweight Turkish looking bloke and the other a more German looking slimmer bloke, both in their late 30's. Then they decided to splash out on a €150 bottle of champers each, and like Mick says they then took the 2 best looking women, one of which was the Romanian good looking newbie, but she was basically a mute in their company because she didn't speak English or German. So the women got to sit with the guys and drink the cheapo champers, while making small talk and of course being missing from the party. Why the fuck would you bother?

Wanking
01-04-13, 21:46
Finally getting around to this report, a month after going there. I arrived at 11. 30 am for the weekly Wednesday party. I had my 25 euro discount card from the previous visit in October. This time I decided to go for the covered option which normally costs €79, then minus my €25 discount card brought my price down to €54. Also I reckoned I would manage some AO as some of the girls are lax about checking what armband you wear. In the end I managed 3 AO sessions. I had 12 sessions in 9 hours with all 8 women which meant my average session price was €4.50 which is just incredible, it really doesn't get any cheaper than that anywhere.

Over my previous visits this year, the quality of women has gone downhill although the service remains reasonable. On this visit the women were at their lowest ever in terms of visual appeal. Most were in the 3 to 4 range with a couple of 5s. Still all were fuckable to me. There were 4 older Rom/Bulg women who looked like hardened street hoors who seemed happy to be working inside out of the cold weather. I would imagine most guys reading here would not fuck those women, but still they all gave good service. Some of them seems surprised that I licked their holes LOL!

My highlights were the following:

There is a real Hardcore lady there, Samantha, a real tabulos bird, and she was there on my last 2 previous visits, although this was the first time I took her to a private room. I fucked in public during the gangbangs on previous visits. She normally wears the yellow anal wrist band, but on this occasion she had the bareback red band. The minute I sat down after arriving, she took me out for a show / gangbang on the floor. Although because I had a blue covered sex wristband, she insisted on using a condom for the fucking. It was a rushed mechanical fuck in front of about 6 guys and gals. I didn't cum but it made me well horny, so I took her upstairs for a private session. In the room she was completely different, very gentle and intimate not the aggressive bit*h she was in the live shows. We had a nice session that lasted around 30 mins, deep slow kissing, she enjoyed my deep licking of her pussy and anus, and got wet with what seems like a mixture of pussy fluid and [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)! She sucked my cock really well, and then no objection when I stuck my barecock into her big pussy hole. She also had a big loose anus that I fingered easily and very deep aswell. I had not wanked in 3 days, and after 5 mins of hard missionary fucking I came deep into her pussy hole. Man I let a massive roar with that great orgasm. A truly great session.

After a long shower and coffee, I then went for an average session with one of the older ladies, no cum.

There is a small blue eyed Bulgarian girl who was there around a year ago. She wears a bareback red armband but her service is normally crap. Still she has a cute face and was wearing a tiny little skirt with no knickers on, and liberally showing off her pussy in the lounge. I'd say she is barely 20 years old, with a lovely bubble butt and perky titten, plus really white skin, the complete opposite from her darker skinned sisters. I took her for my 3rd session, and she was very tense and in bad humour, she insisted I lie down and started a really crap BBBJ. I told her to stop and made her look in my eyes and I said "I give you massage ok" She seemed surprised and accepted my offer. She had a bottle of body creame and I got her to lie on her belly. I poured a little creame between her shoulders and started a gentle massage. I rubbed her back for about 5 mins, before planting small kisses on her lovely plump ass cheeks. I them buried my face and licked her big brown anus hole for about 10 minutes and she started to enjoy it and her pussy got wet. I moved my face down and licked her pussy while she was still lying on her stomach. I fingered her a little, and she was now really wet. So I climbed up and fucked her pussy, until she turned over, and I was now fucking her bareback missionary. She kissed lightly while rubbing her clit! We continued this way for another 5 mins, and 25 years fucking hoors experience started to tell me that I nearing the end of the session but man I wanted to cum inside but it was really too soon since my last cum. I pulled my cock out and then wanked myself really fast for a minute until I felt myself near cumming again, pushed my cock inside her and had another beautiful orgasm. That was a really wonderful session. Later in the day I took her but she was back to her cold mechanical self and I couldn't change her the 2nd time.

So I session-ed away along the day until I had finally clocked up 5 cums and 12 sessions. Mostly decent service from the mostly ugly women. Wasnt too busy there. 10 to 15 guys at any one time with most only staying a few hours. Food had improved nicely since my last visit.

Bumped into this crazy ole German guy in his late 70's who I met once before in Selm in 2007 and again in Pussy club in 2009. He spent most of his day eating LOL. Also he speaks great English.

Verdict: I think it is still good value for the money there, and I would gladly repeat. Easy enough to get bareback even if you only pay the covered sex price. A good amount of gangbangs and sex shows, plus the food was reasonable. For €54 you can't go wrong in this club. And when I was leaving I was given another €25 discount card for next visit. BUT If you cant fuck ugly women then dont go!

Pic of the Discount Card. It gives free entry on regular Sauna Club days and €25 off on Party days.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=167574&d=1335295049

Myrrh
01-05-13, 02:41
She sucked my cock really well, and then no objection when I stuck my bare cock into her big pussy hole. I had not wanked in 3 days, and after 5 mins of hard missionary fucking I came deep into her pussy hole. Man I let a massive roar with that great orgasm. A truly great session.

There is a small blue eyed Bulgarian girl who was there around a year ago she has a cute face and was wearing a tiny little skirt with no knickers on, and liberally showing off her pussy in the lounge. I'd say she is barely 20 years old, with a lovely bubble butt and perky titten, plus really white skin. I fingered her a little, and she was now really wet. So I climbed up and fucked her pussy, until she turned over, and I was now fucking her bareback missionary. She kissed lightly while rubbing her clit! We continued this way for another 5 mins, and 25 years fucking hoors experience started to tell me that I nearing the end of the session but man I wanted to cum inside but it was really too soon since my last cum. I pulled my cock out and then wanked myself really fast for a minute until I felt myself near cumming again, pushed my cock inside her and had another beautiful orgasm.Wan King, I have just come back from a Friday night out in London's West End spent chasing teenage jail-bait prick teasing bits of skirt when I read your report. I probably spent as much as you did even without the use of your discount card but with absolutely nothing to show for it.

You've just reminded me why I need to save my money and spend it in Germs instead.

Also, please excuse my heavy editing of your report just leaving the perverted bits!

SwingerLover
01-05-13, 13:17
There is a real Hardcore lady there, Samantha, a real tabulos bird,

Mostly decent service from the mostly ugly women.The pay-for-covered-but-still-get-bareback-approach seems to work for regular visitors in general, propably based on sympathy. Ddick had told me he could manage something like this as well in the past. But 'paying' only 4.50 per fuck might be a new record. Congratulations!

I've heard some stories about this Samantha-chick before. It seems like it might be worth paying CA a visit after all. Decent and good service from ugly or not so good looking women is something I had at other places too. It seems as if the pretty ones believe their looks would compensate for lousy or mediocre service. Unless you get a horny pretty-one.

Anyhow, very nice report again. Looking forward to your report on the Krefeld-party.

Ccseeka
01-06-13, 20:03
Verdict: I think it is still good value for the money there, and I would gladly repeat. Easy enough to get bareback even if you only pay the covered sex price. A good amount of gangbangs and sex shows, plus the food was reasonable. For €54 you can't go wrong in this club. And when I was leaving I was given another €25 discount card for next visit. BUT If you cant fuck ugly women then dont go!Good report again WK.

Don't know how you do it! Bareback for a discounted 54 euros, I payed 119 euros and could not even get decent anal or any at all! Is it possible some of the girls are colour blind as regards the wristband?

May one day on an off chance with the card go back, just a pity with the one day a week event there they do not get all the best lookers from all their other branches.

Wanking
01-07-13, 22:40
Good report again WK.

Don't know how you do it! Bareback for a discounted 54 euros, I payed 119 euros and could not even get decent anal or any at all! Is it possible some of the girls are colour blind as regards the wristband?There are always 2 women wearing yellow anal wristbands and 2 wearing red bareback bands on party days, and the rest of the women don't wear bands meaning they usually only do condom sex, but BBBJ and DATY are standard with all women.

The anal women also do bareback vag sex, but the actual anal sex is very minimal there. I think the 2 anal girls will do a little at the start of the day but once their arschen holes get sore, they don't it anymore. Most guys here who have bought the €119 anal ticket end up disappointed, including Col Bog who bought it twice or three times and also got very little anal. I would advise any guys visiting to buy either the standard covered ticket for €79 or the bareback ticket or €99, and then talk to the anal girls. There is a chance if she is doing anal she may let you for no extra cost, or at worst you can pay another €20 and upgrade to anal, but check with girls first.

Infact on my last visit a big arrogant German guy walked in late in the evening, and paid his €119 for anal. I was walking by the counter when he came in, then after changing quickly he marched into the main lounge, grabbed one of the two anal girls, and then 10 minutes later came back and started shouting at the Manageress that the girl didn't do anal and that he wanted his money back. Well I can tell you once you pay your money over in that club, no way you are getting it back LOL. So the prick left in a hurry.

As for my bareback that day, I paid €54 for covered sex with the discount card, but I know from being there 6 times now that many girls arent too strict about checking your wristband. 2 of the 4 bareback women let me, but the 2 others didn't let me. Then one of the covered sex old women, let me fuck her bare after rubbing my cock off her pussy. I didn't cum that time though.

So if you want to be postive about getting bareback off the 4 women who do it on the Wednesday parties then pay the full price for it.

Wanking
01-07-13, 22:43
Swingerlover thanks for the ROD mention BTW

Ras1599
01-08-13, 03:04
I will be arriving at FRA around 7 AM and don't leave for Singapore until 9:40 PM. Is it possible to rent a car and drive to Cleopatra and get in some bareback sessions and get back to the airport by 7:00 PM? Is there a closer better alternative?

Thanks

SwingerLover
01-08-13, 14:29
I will be arriving at FRA around 7 AM and don't leave for Singapore until 9:40 PM. Is it possible to rent a car and drive to Cleopatra and get in some bareback sessions and get back to the airport by 7:00 PM? Is there a closer better alternative?That would become a bit of a hassle. From Frankfurt airport to CA it's a drive of around 2 hours 20 minutes one way. So you could be there by 11 am when they open the door. The problem is getting back by 7 pm. You would have to leave at 16:30 and I can practically guarantee you that you will get stuck in traffic around Kφln for an hour at that time of day. So you would have to leave at 15:30, which limits your paryttime to 4 and a half hours, you'll be in the car longer than at the party. Don't. Have a look at my AO map for places closer-by. Dolce Vita Raubach should be a better option for you, of course a more expensive one, being a pay-40-Euros-per-session place with a 40 Euros entrance fee. Are you looking for parties or for pay-per-session behind closed doors? Anyway, check the maps and if needs be ask again. http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE http://goo.gl/maps/DzNS7

Ras1599
01-09-13, 01:59
Thanks for the response. I will look into the place you recommend. I don't want to miss my flight to Singapore and then on to Angeles!

Myrrh
01-10-13, 01:07
As for my bareback that day, I paid €54 for covered sex with the discount card, but I know from being there 6 times now that many girls aren't too strict about checking your wristband.Well you have often reported that you have been picked out on more than one occasion for some high profile 2 girl bareback fucking during the impromptu shows that occur at these parties. You just happen to be the right guy, in the right place at the right time?

Wanking
01-10-13, 01:41
Well you have often reported that you have been picked out on more than one occasion for some high profile 2 girl bareback fucking during the impromptu shows that occur at these parties. You just happen to be the right guy, in the right place at the right time?Yeah the shows are regular enough, and they take out any guys who look willing. I'm always happy to go, only problem is they throw a sheet down on the hard floor and it kills your back LOL.

Wanking
03-08-13, 00:21
Note: On this day I took a total of 13 trains, including trams and U bahn, surely a personal record! Whats even more amazing is I forgot my travel card for the first 9 of those trains, and I met 3 different ticket inspectors and all let me away with it when I told them what happened!

I arrived at 11. 10 am, and decided to pay €74 along with my €25 discount card for Bareback. Last time I paid only €54 with the card, and while I did get some bareback some bareback girls also refused me because I had only paid for the covered ticket.

The women were of a much better standard this time. 2 small young spinners around 20 years old. One was toppless and had lovely little titten, while the other was bareback, and both reminded me of little Thai women. Also a fine big Voluptuous girl with enormous tits and arse, Diane I think her name was. Also bareback Samantha and Gabi, along with a couple of covered sex women in their 30s. 6 of the women were completely new to me which was great. There were 3 AO women, of which Samantha also allowed Anal, and 5 covered women, so 8 total.

Sex machine Samantha was there again, and just like my last few visits she took me for a live show the instant I walked into the main Lounge. She dropped to her knees and started a great BBBJ before lying me on a sheet on the hard floor. She sat on my face and another Bareback girl Gabi blew me nicely. She actually got wet while I licked and fingered her liberally in both holes. There were around 10 guys and 4. 5 standing around looking at that point. Then Gabi climbed on my cock and fucked me, so I had both girls sitting on me facing each other. I let my hands play with all 4 tits, Gabi's big ones, and Samantha's small ones. The show lasted around 10 mins, but no way I can cum infront of a big crowd easily. Then Gabi took me for a private session where I licked her hard and came deep inside her after a vigorous bareback missionary fuck. Very nice but this was only instance where I came inside a girls bare pussy on the whole trip.

After a short break, I had 4 back to back sessions. 2 bareback and 2 covered, where I finally came with one of the small new Bareback girls. Also memorable was big girl Diana, who enjoyed me burying my tongue deep in her poo poo hole! It was now near 2 pm, and the club had filled up with guys, must have been nearly 20 guys total, but among them were 4 young Turkish guys that the women all started hanging around. It was now gone hard to get a session and I needed a good break anyway, so I decided to make my way to the Orgy at Lippkick in Moers.

Verdict: The line up was better than my last visit so its still ok there, I will repeat there but maybe not on next trip.

My Other Reports From This Trip (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2846-General-Info&p=1395382&viewfull=1#post1395382)

Ed Setra
03-08-13, 20:09
It was now near 2 pm, and the club had filled up with guys, must have been nearly 20 guys total, but among them were 4 young Turkish guys that the women all started hanging around. It was now gone hard to get a session.

Verdict: I will repeat there but maybe not on next trip.Hey Fred, thanks for the informative reports as always.

I have mixed feelings about CA, and have noticed the same sort of cock blocking there before. Last visit there was a young hottie I fancied who was out of my reach all day because she spent all the time with two or three guys and ignored the rest of us.

It didn't spoil my day but it reduced the target ratio a bit, and I have had fun here too. I think YMMV sums it up.

SwingerLover
03-10-13, 18:18
among them were 4 young Turkish guys that the women all started hanging around.Thanks for this info! Four young turkish guys getting let in there is reason enough for me to not go there! Not after what I experienced with a certain shitface on SAT 2nd at Oppumer Straίe in Krefeld. And despite 95 % of the turkish guys I met so far being okay and nice and fun to party with, after that experience I'm totally okay with any club that doesn't let any turkish or arabian guys in anymore at all!

Woodypussy1967
03-16-13, 01:07
Are there any recent pics of the girls working currently in this club? I am more interested in girls offering bareback. The photos in the websire seem quite old. A few years ago, I visited the club and the photos are still the same. I noticed in the reports that you can find there girls offering bareback anal.

SvenFKK
03-17-13, 15:19
One was toppless and had lovely little titten, while the other was bareback,OK, one oben ohne and one wearing a halter top! Appreciate the fashion details! .

Myrrh
03-17-13, 16:19
OK, one oben ohne and one wearing a halter top! Appreciate the fashion details! .Continuing with the theme.

Also bareback Samantha and Gabi, along with a couple of covered sex women in their 30s.So along with the two girls wearing the backless tops or dresses there were also apparently some Muslim women with their heads and bodies covered.

All good I think, although SwingerLover might say otherwise about the Muslim women being present, LOL.

SwingerLover
03-17-13, 17:03
All good I think, although SwingerLover might say otherwise about the Muslim women being present, LOL.As I stated before, I have nothing against muslims per se. Only those who think of themselves as being put on this earth to own every woman exclusively and assholes like the one I encountered in Krefeld lately. Plus those who wreck any party with their attitude when appearing in groups.

NEVER any trouble with the muslim women I met so far for sex. I can't be sure because I didn't ask all of them and they didn't volunteer the info, but I think it's safe to assume that the over a dozen turkish or Balkan women I fucked so far were mostly Muslimas. With two Turkish, one Balkan, one Tunesian and one Polish (!) woman I'm sure, because they told me or I overheard it. So no problem with the women, only with some (few) of the guys. But then very bad trouble. And still, 95% were decent.

SwingerLover
07-18-13, 15:16
CA has given its website an overhaul: http://www.cleopatra-arena.de/page/events/

Wanking
07-29-13, 21:47
Samantha is a hardcore tabulous Bareback hoor that has been with the Cleopatra / buer team for a couple of years now. She does it all from what I can tell, bareback, CIM, Anal etc.

I had the pleasure with her several times.

http://partyclub-gelsenkirchen-buer.de/site/samatha/

Also

Have a look at these pics, yes that is what the line up typically looks like in a cheapo Bareback club these days. Although at the Wednesday parties in Cleopatra they often have a few better looking young non-bareback girls.

http://partyclub-gelsenkirchen-buer.de/site/team/

PS I know I am posting stuff from the Buer site on the Cleopatra thread, but they are owned by the same guy, and the many of the worse looking women turn up in Cleopatra on the weekly wednesday party.

Myrrh
07-29-13, 22:59
Have a look at these pics, yes that is what the line up typically looks like in a cheapo Bareback club these days.

http://partyclub-gelsenkirchen-buer.de/site/team/As they say, it's grim up North (Rhine-Westphalia)

SwingerLover
07-30-13, 10:46
Have a look at these pics, yes that is what the line up typically looks like in a cheapo Bareback club these days.The one on the left side below with the white slip and bra is Natalia who used to work in Krefeld and is now at PT Buer: http://partyclub-gelsenkirchen-buer.de/site/natalia/

SwingerLover
08-04-13, 19:27
On their recently refurbished website it says now hat "tabooless fun" will cost 99 €, whereas "tabooless fun until the end (total)" is found at the "Anal total" price of 119 €. Do I take this to believe that the 99 € version is only AO-lite, with no cum inside? Or what else is the difference? So if you want to cum inside you have now to take the 119 € ticket?

Dublin Mick
08-04-13, 21:19
Not been to this club since my one and only visit with Wanking last year. I thought the majority of girls were all dogs but more or less anything goes, there was a lack of public action however. Most of the shagging was taking place in the rooms although the majority of rooms did not have doors on them. There was an occasional show on the main floor where they got one of the customers involved and this often developed into a bit of a gang bang. On a positive note, it is quite cheap but if you want to drink alcohol, its 5e a bottle. I might give this place another visit in the near future though.

Dublin Mick
08-04-13, 21:21
I still have my discount card to use too, LOL.

JohnnyO
08-25-13, 15:00
Could somebody please explain the pricing because it does not make sense. 1300-1800 €10 entry etc. Surely that cannot be right? So do we pay for the girls once inside. Or can we have everything for €10.

Tiger Genius
08-25-13, 22:22
Could somebody please explain the pricing because it does not make sense. 1300-1800 €10 entry etc. Surely that cannot be right? So do we pay for the girls once inside. Or can we have everything for €10.Cleopatra Arena is a flat-rate only on Wednesday, in the other day you must pay an entry fee and every single session with the girl, but I don't know how much.

Koosje12
08-25-13, 22:41
Only on Wednesday it's a pauschalclub. You pay 79, 99 or 119 euro depending on the service level you want.

On other days it's a saunaclub and you pay entrance fee (10, 20 or 30 euro depending on day and time) as well as a room fee per session.

Varenne
10-12-13, 23:50
Cleopatra Arena website now advertises AO party full service every Wednesday for 59€. With the discount card worth 20€ you get by each visit, to repeating customers this means 15 hours full service AO party for 39€!

http://www.cleopatra-arena.de/page/events/

Creature2
10-13-13, 11:44
Cleopatra Arena website now advertises AO party full service every Wednesday for 59€. With the discount card worth 20€ you get by each visit, to repeating customers this means 15 hours full service AO party for 39€!

http://www.cleopatra-arena.de/page/events/For 39 Euro, it won't be so difficult to guess that the quality would be not so high.

Even to some second tier FKKs such as VV, Arabella, Grimberg, Dietzenbach and so on, you even pay that amount of money for just the entrance.

SwingerLover
10-13-13, 18:33
It's not called Cleopatra-Arena anymore, they now call themselves "Saunaclub Cleopatra", but the URL to the homepage is still the old one.

I wonder about this new flatrate price; it sounds to good to be true. Maybe Wanking can set a new record now at his next visit: under 5 € per fuck!

Wanking
10-13-13, 23:37
It's not called Cleopatra-Arena anymore, they now call themselves "Saunaclub Cleopatra", but the URL to the homepage is still the old one.

I wonder about this new flatrate price; it sounds to good to be true. Maybe Wanking can set a new record now at his next visit: under 5 € per fuck!Clearly it must have been gone totally crap there for them to reduce the price so low. I can see it being very busy now, and hard to get a session there especially as it may attract big numbers of young Turkish who the girls seem to love so much.

Still if you had a discount card and were not expecting too much, well if you got 2 bare fucks, a meal, a few coffees and sauna, wouldnt it be ok for €39!

Tiger Genius
10-29-13, 19:45
Cleopatra Arena will close on 10-11-2013.

I decided to make a 4 day trip instead of 2 day trip for go there, but they will close 3 day before.

I have only bad sensation for this trip, maybe is better to stay at home.

SwingerLover
11-11-13, 19:42
Saunaclub Cleopatra / Cleopatra-Arena is closed for good as of November 10th 2013.

According to their website, the team can now be found at Oase-Partytreff, Am Schlachthof 6 in 45883 Gelsenkirchen.

http://cleopatra-arena.de/

http://www.oase-partytreff.de/

Free Dude
11-11-13, 19:55
Club will reopen on Friday under the name Saunaclub Anubis.