PDA

View Full Version : Happening bars in Japan

Hatguy
09-10-11, 17:16
With the permission of Jackson I would like to propose this new thread to discuss "happening bars" or the swinger clubs.

Here is a report to start off with.

My p4p days are probably done. Oh hang on. We pay for it one way out another don't we. Usually a shitload more to the wife than anyone else. LOL.

Ill get to the point. I went to a happening bar here in Osaka the other night. After paying to join and the days fee the wallet was 8000 yen lighter until my date chipped in for half. She's good!

First of all the rules were laid out. I can't remember all of them but it boils down to the fact that you must take a girl with you or you won't get much action. I would even go as far as saying you won't get any action at all if you don't take one.

We walked in there and say down. Said a few hellos and my girl and I started fooling around. There were probably 2 japanese couples and another fellow foreigner and his gf. I don't know exactly how it happened but after a few minutes his gf was sucking my dick and he was fucking my girl so hard that she was cumming over and over. His gf had a really good tight body with probably be cup tits. I really got into fucking her and after 10 mins came after pulling out.

Then had a shower and after about 20 mins round two was upon me. My girl was sucking me and the girl I banged asked for a bit more so I didn't let her down. Part way through that the guy next to me wanted some of this chick but she want into him and said no. He motioned my to fuck his gf so I decided to try but was a bit tired. She was frealing out a bit about size of cock so I stopped.

Toilet break then back in. A very slim chick and her man turmed up. My girl started to fuck him so I tried with her. Not easy as she was tight and kept moaning about size. I'm NOT that big. Anyway so we finished off with bjs all round by the girls and called it a night. I can't believe I fucked that many. And for so little.

Hatguy
09-12-11, 05:38
Apologies for the spelling mistakes.

Keen to hear others experiences and tips for the scene.

Metabo
09-15-11, 06:06
Hatguy,

You are god among mortals. Simply finding such a den of iniquity is worthy of applause. But entering and then entering so many different orifices in a single go is absolutely remarkable. I enjoyed every word of that report and wish you all the best in your next trip.

PS. How did you get your girl to agree? Or is she a freak? Does she have a friend?

Either way you are a god.

Hatguy
09-15-11, 13:51
Sorry but is just not true. I followed others examples on this scene. I dare not say who at this point but he knows who he is. Since then I saw the girl again and we have made the followIng agreement. She wants thick foreign cock so next time no Japanese for her. And she wants to fuck a girl with a hot body so looking for that taketh priority. Without this she may not go again so I readily agreed. Of course I will take what I can get there so I don't have the abundant contact clauses and stipulations.

I'm hoping that one member here will chime in with his wealth of information. Come on mate. Do out for the crew.

Hatguy

Hatguy
09-30-11, 04:27
Going again soon to the same place. I wonder what might happen!

Hatguy
10-01-11, 16:28
Going again soon to the same place. I wonder what might happen!Hatguy rides again.

Believe it or not I made another trip to the happening bar. This time just banged my chick a couple of times and an older MILF.

She was great as her first time with a gaijin and got very creamy down below. Getting in was easy and she was a but of a moaner. Bit of a turn on. After five mins of her on top I put her gently down and entered her mish to completion.

I did also get a BJ from another total MILF. Her technique was amazing and I nearly came in her gob.

These places are great for Japanese as you can network and satisfy your needs accordingly. Tonight there was a bloke there who was an absolute crack up. It's hard to explain how but he made tonnes of really funny jokes in Osaka dialect. We were all in stitches.

My girl and I agreed on this but less is more with these places. If you go all the time you can spoil it for yourself. We are going to go once a month or less to keep it interesting. That way you are the illusive guy / girl.

I couldn't believe the reception my girl got. She's not stunning. A little plump and has average to large tits. Guys there were all over her and asking me for permission to play. Thats how it works. I replied that it was up to her. I won't be jealous. She's game so she took a few on and I watched her get nailed by one guy. It was like she owed him money. No bullshit.

Theres only so much you can do. Only so much cum in your sack. I had two round and came twice. That was heaps.

Hatguy out!

huaren pussy
10-02-11, 01:43
A good site with info about various places is mabe navi. In Tokyo, the greatest number of places is in Kabukicho, followed by Shibuya, with a few good places in other areas.

KccKcc
10-02-11, 07:19
I wanted to witness the happening bar scene, so I stumbled upon a fetish bar in Sannomiya. It was small, empty and filled with mostly males. The people there were BDSM lovers. There was no action at all, only chatting and the occasional demo on a dummy or a fully-clothed female. An interesting experience, but definitely not what I was looking for.

I'd really want to visit a popular Happening bar with live action. Anyone have a list of good ones? And how does it work?

Hatguy
10-03-11, 00:11
These places are swingers bars. Usually couples swap and you get to play with the girl (or guy if you're a girl). Thus if you go alone as a single you may not get any action at all.

You do need to understand that it is permission based. Before you do anything it's common courtesy to ask if it's ok first. For example, the last trip I made, where a MILF was alone in the couple room. I first asked her if it was ok and then put two fingers in her pussy for five mins until her guy came back. I asked him and he said it was ok to go ahead. Very good screw.

It also goes along way when it comes to the next couple you play with. If you are polite and respectful they will tel others you are good. Your reputation definitely plays a part in your success there.

I haven't said where I went here in Osaka. This is because they dont have that many foreigners on the books and its easy to identify from that I think. If it was Tokyo or something I might be more willing. Also another member here goes there sometimes and I cannot risk his I'd being known either.

They do keep copies of your id at these places. So don't be surprised if the owner takes and copies your licence or something. If you are worried about this take along your passport and say you live overseas and tell them some hotel name and address.

Of course they risk as much as you do by inviting you in. The cops have busted these places in the past and surely it will happen in the future as well. If it ever does come back to me I plan to say I was drinking and somehow ended up there. Its a bar as well so I was just drinking.

A couple of other thoughts:

1. Don't do anything to upset the so called "wa" when you are there. I can't possibly explain this. Google it if you don't understand.

2. Being friendly and smiling us very important. I made the mistake of bring a bit too reserved to start with. Was encouraged to come out of shell and as soon as I did I got a lot more fun.

3. Take condoms with you. There are good large condoms on sale here now. BIGBOY in L size works for me. And no I'm not huge but J ones are literally strangulation for me.

4. The more patience you have the better your results will be. Waiting in the couple room for a good piece of arse can be tiresome but it will pay off if your patient. The later I was there the better it seemed to get. One couple came in and the girl was so damned hot I couldn't believe it! Unfortunately they left after a few mins. Probably first time. Next time I hope to try her.

Ill add more later but surely theres people (Hello, lurkers) with more experience than me?

Hatguy

Ps. I apologize for my spelling mistakes. Due to my own reasons I don't post from home. All is written on android phone.

KccKcc
10-03-11, 12:14
Thanks for the info! Have you ever tried a "dating cafe"? Are those even open to foreigners?

Hatguy
10-04-11, 06:06
Thanks for the info! Have you ever tried a "dating cafe"? Are those even open to foreigners?Can't say I have though they sound similar to these.

My girl emailed to say that she had great fun and wants to go again. I didn't really pressure her to go or anything like that. Just suggested it and sent her an email with the link. A few times we went to hotels together and discussed it a bit but she mainly made her own mind up.

Last time we went she was blowing one guy while sitting on anothers face. Cumming and cumming. LOL. I decided not to screw one of theirs gf because she was way too fast and ugly for my tastes.

SunofSam
10-07-11, 10:39
Tried to google some spots down here in oki with limited success. Any tips on finding an establishment?

Hatguy
10-12-11, 03:12
http://www.mabe-navi.com/english.htm

Have a look at this site. It doesn't say anything about okinawa but the Japanese version of it lists something down that way. No guarantees. I personally have no clue about Okinawa. Sorry.

Hatguy
07-06-12, 06:08
Another report for this thread. Went alone to the same place. There was myself and another couple only for the first hour or so. They kept to themselves for the most part.

Then came a girl by herself. For me this was unheard of but it turned out she was there with her BF usually and just came to kill some time. She didn't seem to want to do anything but have a few beers. Of course I wasnt going to suggest any play because I just met her. After she left, the couple went into the back and you could hear them getting down and dirty. The girl was basically moaning non stop for an hour or so. Eventually they came out of the back and sat at the bar. By this time I was about to leave when finally they turned attention my way. I got to touch her tits a bit and she got into that but told me she was too tired to do more. Of course I offered but got shot down. She was probably a 5 out of 10 tops. So was quite sad not even to get some of that! She even said no when her BF suggested she give me a BJ.

But this is how it goes in these places if you go alone. If you are there with a girl you will at least get to screw her. Then come the other possibilities if she is willing to swap etc.

Going by myself now I have to resign myself to getting nothing and if I do get something its a bonus.

Hatguy
09-03-12, 00:23
Saturday at hap bar.

New girl to me agrees to come out. I told her it was a hap bar. She doesn't realize what that meant until we walk in the door and hears girls moaning. Hehehe. She doesn't want to but I make her change into a sailor outfit. She is relatively subservient and does what she is told.

We drink 2 at the bar each to settle her nerves then go to a private room where I doggie her to completion. Back to the bar and toilet break. Shot time! And she's getting looser. Then back to the couples play room. We start doing it with her on top. And right then another couple arrive. My girl gets self conscious and we stop. I was about to cum dammit! Anyway, so we are talking with the couple and I tell mine she needs to keep sucking me. She says that the other girl needs to strip. And she does!

My girls blowing me and the other girls blowing her guy. I suggest a switch. Minor protests from mine but she does it. I'm going to call this other couples girl H for ease. H is a thin but nice arsed native of Okayama. Really nice girl and very much into being slammed. She had already fucked 3 guys by the time I got a go.

So my girl says she's off to the toilet and that I can do whatever I want. Straight away I tell H I want to fuck her. She says I would be her first white guy. First gaijin too. She was very very tight. So maybe! After entry she starts moaning and about 3 mins later I couldn't take it and pulled out and came myself.

Back to the bar. I'm fooling around with H under the table and she spreads her legs while I finger her and kiss her. Her guy is totally cool with all of this. Her pussy gets really slippery and I tell her I want some more. But could not because my date being right there.

There were heaps of people in the bar when we arrived but it was suddenly empty and just us plus a couple of guys left. My girl wants to go too. So we call it a night. What a lot of fun. Need more nights like that and less going by myself! LOL

Shoganai Ne
09-05-12, 06:54
What a lot of fun. Need more nights like that and less going by myself! LOLHatguy, you are a god.

Hatguy
09-10-12, 07:33
Hatguy, you are a god.Thanks but notice how spread apart the reports were? It takes ages to find a girl that will do this stuff. Mine says she wants to take a break from there. I have to unless I want to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her off. She is NOT that cute but I do need an occasional screw to take the edge off. LOL

Tokyo1
09-20-12, 08:18
Hatguy / anyone else know if most places have rules banning entry to people with tattoos?

I have checked a few sites out and a lot of them mention no tattoos.

Hatguy
09-20-12, 08:43
Hatguy / anyone else know if most places have rules banning entry to people with tattoos?

I have checked a few sites out and a lot of them mention no tattoos.Sorry no idea about that. Maybe someone else will be able to answer it. I'm no ink myself.

Rick Rock
09-20-12, 16:50
Any tips on finding happening bars (especially gaijin friendly)? I have a J-girl up to try it out, but she won't leave the Tokyo area. Also, a Japanese guy years ago told me these places were strictly no condom. Is that true today? Thanks for all the info and reports HG!

Hatguy
09-21-12, 00:59
Any tips on finding happening bars (especially gaijin friendly)? I have a J-girl up to try it out, but she won't leave the Tokyo area. Also, a Japanese guy years ago told me these places were strictly no condom. Is that true today? Thanks for all the info and reports HG!If you look at the 1st page of this thread there's a link to mabenavi. There's an English page for all there. They have lists of places nationwide. Most will probably allow foreigners. Can't guarantee of course.

No condom? I'm glad I didn't go before! That would be a recipe for disaster mate! Strap up as you don't know how many places these people go to. Or how many people they fuck.

I'll turn this into a report of sorts. The one I go to in Osaka was happening (LOL) a few Saturdays ago. Maybe one of tge best days to go is a sat or public holiday. I haven't been alone for a while. Might try thus and report back.

Randy69
11-14-12, 10:55
If you look at the 1st page of this thread there's a link to mabenavi. There's an English page for all there. They have lists of places nationwide. Most will probably allow foreigners. Can't guarantee of course.

No condom? I'm glad I didn't go before! That would be a recipe for disaster mate! Strap up as you don't know how many places these people go to. Or how many people they fuck.

I'll turn this into a report of sorts. The one I go to in Osaka was happening (LOL) a few Saturdays ago. Maybe one of tge best days to go is a sat or public holiday. I haven't been alone for a while. Might try thus and report back.I have left Tokyo some time back and is visiting again this Dec. There was this place where there was a Male strip club and I can remember some of us gajin used to stay outside the joint until a jap girl comes out of this place (of course wet and horny by watching some hunk black or blond) and approach them for a date. My friends and I have been lucky many times. Wonder they still exist. I can not remember the locations now but there were some in Shinjuku. Any update?

Hatguy
11-15-12, 00:29
I have left Tokyo some time back and is visiting again this Dec. There was this place where there was a Male strip club and I can remember some of us gajin used to stay outside the joint until a jap girl comes out of this place (of course wet and horny by watching some hunk black or blond) and approach them for a date. My friends and I have been lucky many times. Wonder they still exist. I can not remember the locations now but there were some in Shinjuku. Any update?What's this got to do with Happening bars? Nothing!

Mod please delete this guys post.

Ps. His other posts seem to be equally valueless.

Cougar Cookie
12-09-12, 03:31
Has anybody "penetrated" this scene in Tokyo? I am interested in exploring this scene. Any advice / recommendations for happening bars / clubs in Tokyo?

Blu8096
12-03-13, 05:23
Whats is up with the Japan info here?

Last report a year ago, did all the girls in Japan disappear?

Moving in about two months and find a TON of 5 year and older out of date info on these boards.

Would be great if someone had some new info.

I can guarantee as soon as I get there I will be be posting as I figure out what the heck is going on.

Dreams
12-03-13, 11:51
Whats is up with the Japan info here?

Last report a year ago, did all the girls in Japan disappear?

Moving in about two months and find a TON of 5 year and older out of date info on these boards.

Would be great if someone had some new info.

I can guarantee as soon as I get there I will be be posting as I figure out what the heck is going on.Seems that you have not looked properly. The Tokyo thread has more than 10000 posts, new ones everyday. And viewed more than 3.4 million times.

RTFF before complaining!

And another basic rule when using forum like ISG: If there is no or little info about something, it is because there it is not worth talking about it. Otherwise you would have info and comments.

I know nothing about happening bars, and I assume that if that was really an activity worth exploring for gaijins, there would be more about it.

Hatguy
02-21-14, 12:54
I've been going to the hap bar occasionally since last year. Had a good experience last week and thought I would share. I got there at about three pm and was talking to some people at the bar. The couples that were there then went into the couples area. Single guys aren't allowed to go in there so I remained at the bar. About half an hour went by and then one of the couples came out and the guy asked me if I wanted to "play". It turned out to be his girl sucking my dick while he pounded her. Unfortunately though, I was too large for her pussy despite attempting to get in once. She did her best but no good.

Finished on her boobs and still enjoyed.

This was my first successful encounter as a single guy visiting the bar. Hope to visit again soon but Saturdays seem to be the best days. That comes straight from the bar staff!

TokyoCestbon
05-16-14, 14:40
I've posted in the Tokyo forum about my previous experience at Collabo (collabo. Chu. Jp).

Where advanced Japanese is required. (he made me read the list of rules and we had a long chat as well). You will be required to provide ID as well.

I went recently to a Hap bar in Gotanda listed in MabeNavi web site (search in that thread).

I had to provide ID as well, and had to prove my advanced Japanese skills.

Paid 1000 yens to register + 7000 to get in (normally double price) on a GW night.

There were 3 or 4 older men, 2 younger guys, one young couple, 1 older ugly fat lady.

Everyone was very friendly and I socialized quite easily.

The young couple went alone in 1 of the 2 playrooms. One of the younger guys left without any action, out of boredom.

I felt obliged to join when the older fat lady went in the private area with all the older guys.

I watched them play with her, and tried to play with her, got a BJ, but she was a bit repulsive to me, and couldn't fuck her.

Then a single girl came in, a 23 year old student. She was very shy, and a bit chubby (but nothing bad like the older lady).

She sat at the bar between me and the other younger guy and we chatted together for a while. After 1 hour chatting, the 3 of us went in the private area.

(I insisted in bringing the other young guy, maybe that was a mistake). Somehow I was very tired and couldn't fuck her. Poor of her, the younger guy couldn't fuck her decently as well. She wasn't repulsive, but the guy seemed to lack confidence, and so did the girl, she didn't have wholly the right attitude, didn't know how to be sexy, and turn on guys and well... We were not turned on, and she didn't have the fuck she wanted... I managed to come hard on her face after a long effort (she was quite surprised LOL), but that was not very satisfying for everyone... (I think both the guy and the girl didn't come).

Then I left and maybe the older guys showed her the right way LOL.

Well in this kind of place, you never know what's going to happen, definitely, you have to be quite lucky to find a girl which likes you, that you like, and that you can do it with (like her BF doesn't get jealous etc...) , and then need to be in a good day. But all these obstacles are part of the fun.

Language skills are an absolute requisite. The "master" told me he rejected an experienced Gaijin couple and directed them to another Hap bar in Shibuya.

Will I go again? Maybe, but not for the time being. Anyway it was really quite an experience!

I've been going to the hap bar occasionally since last year. Had a good experience last week and thought I would share. I got there at about three pm and was talking to some people at the bar. The couples that were there then went into the couples area. Single guys aren't allowed to go in there so I remained at the bar. About half an hour went by and then one of the couples came out and the guy asked me if I wanted to "play". It turned out to be his girl sucking my dick while he pounded her. Unfortunately though, I was too large for her pussy despite attempting to get in once. She did her best but no good.

Finished on her boobs and still enjoyed.

This was my first successful encounter as a single guy visiting the bar. Hope to visit again soon but Saturdays seem to be the best days. That comes straight from the bar staff!

LexObrian
10-21-17, 04:50
I'll be in Tokyo for 2 weeks. I have great experiences in Berlin as young single guy in swinger clubs, but I only speak English and German. Are there any Happenings bars that will take non Japanese guys?

Thank you very much, Alex.

JackMa3
08-22-20, 16:21
I'll be in Tokyo for 2 weeks. I have great experiences in Berlin as young single guy in swinger clubs, but I only speak English and German. Are there any Happenings bars that will take non Japanese guys?

Thank you very much, Alex.You can get in, but conversation will be a bit difficult. Knowledge of Japanese is a must.

Wakinn
06-25-21, 10:24
You can get in, but conversation will be a bit difficult. Knowledge of Japanese is a must.It depends on the happening bar, but most of them will give you a short verbal "Japanese language test". You don't have to be fluent, but they want you to be at least conversational. The reason for this are several. Top 2 are: 1) If a woman is telling you something, they want you to understand what she is talking about. They don't want drama in the club. 2) To be able to communicate with their other Japanese customers, to create a more pleasant atmosphere fuinki.

If you are trying to get up to speed with Japanese, then could be good to try software like "Japanese Language Decoded" and watching Japanese movies (eventually without English subtitles or with Japanese language subtitles).

If you can't speak Japanese, another possible way to gain membership is to have a Japanese female friend sign you and speak for you or a male buddy (can be another foreigner or Japanese person) who is fluent in Japanese and / or already a member that will vouch for you.

Something important to know is that a woman vouching for you to gain membership can be a bit tricky. She can NOT already be a member of that happening bar. This is a strange rule that many happening bars have. The woman has to be a new member too.

Other very important related points are:

1) The woman should understand what is going on (or the nature of the such clubs) and already be the kinky type. Explain the club in a smart, adventurous, and erotic kind of way; don't explain the club in a trashy, gutter, or vulgar way. Don't pull any surprises on your woman (where she has no idea what type of club) that could cause a "freak out" situation at the entrance or in the club.

2) Some of these happening bars or other customers (male or female) can make a sneaky attempt to contact your woman (if they think you are not in a real or committed relationship) to work there as staff or come without you. Make sure you tell your woman beforehand to not accept any contact from anybody at the happening bar, be it other customers or staff (watch out for female staff). Tell her that anybody that wants contact must go through you. It might even be good to have a reminder conversation when you both just get settled in the club and before interacting with anybody else.