PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian hottie

Ragnarok42
11-01-11, 01:00
Got a tip from my regular provider that she had a new group of Southeast asian women so I told her to send me the thinnest one. Girl showed up was definately thin with nice legs, a fake rack and an oldish looking face. Seemed a little standoffish so was a little concerned but she quickly jumped into bed and on top of me. Pretty pathetic BBBJ but when she climbed on top the fun began.

Definately tight and the fake rack was soft and round. Strange thing was when she was about to cum she turned over and quickly pulled me to top. She held me super tight as I felt her pulsing squeezing me. Definately a wonderful feeling.

Well this repeated about 3 times before I finally joined her and we both collapsed exhasted. Not too bad in the end. Cost was the average 3. 5K and may try her again since she was a little nervous initially. The second time is usually much better, keep my fingers crossed.

LittleTruths
11-01-11, 01:10
Why is this Malaysian Hottie getting her own thread started, if may I ask?

Ragnarok42
11-01-11, 01:27
Why is this Malaysian Hottie getting her own thread started, if may I ask?Somehow I pressed the wrong button and started a new thread.

Someone help me kill it please, thanks

Exile
11-02-11, 01:03
Somehow I pressed the wrong button and started a new thread.

Someone help me kill it please, thanksAll posts should go in here from now on.

Zora123
04-06-14, 08:55
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.