PDA

View Full Version : Privat Sunshine, Mönchengladbach

Varenne
11-02-11, 15:32
i visited club privat sunshine in mönchengladbach last thursday to attend their flatrate party. the.

announce (http://www.privat-sunshine.de/111027_hp2.jpg)

had appeared on the club.

homepage (http://www.privat-sunshine.de)

, for a flatrate party with 6 girls, running from 12:00 to 20:00, offering unlimited stay and sex for an entry price of 99€ (for guest arriving after 17:00 only 59€).

privat sunshine is normally a pay per session club, and this was only their third flatrate party. they are still held with an irregular schedule, i think about once per month. the girl supervising the party couldn't provide precise details on their future plans, just told me that those party are a big success and that they plan to schedule at least one more party before christmas, she then adviced to keep a watchful eye on their homepage for the announce.

the announce explained that entrance is possible right through the day, but the number of customers is limited to 20 at any given time. therefore i hastened to get there early, to minimize the risk of a denied entry. despite the discrete entrance with no signs, the club is easy to find, being located on an important road, between a shell petrol station and a pizzeria (see.

map (http://www.openstreetbrowser.org/#?zoom=18&lat=51.152756005214&lon=6.4893338009033&categories=leisure%5bleisure_leisure%5d%2cculture&layers=&basemap=mapnik&overlays=)

). i parked easily in an area between the club and the petrol station, walked to house door number 99, ringed "sommer", climbed to the first floor, and just few minutes after 12 was let in and led to the lockers area. i expected to be among the first customers. instead, the place was already packed with participants and the party already in full swing. i suspect that late customers had to be rejected at some time. i forked out 100€ (received 1€ change) and was invited to choose a locker, get changed and get back to hand over the key. each locker contained a king sized towel to wrap yourself in, slippers, and a smaller towel for wiping. after changing i was led to the bathroom for showering, and then started to explore the place.

the club is located in a large apartment consisting of 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen (accessible only to the staff and girls). everything is modern, clean and in excellent conditions. the living room is fitted with about 20 seats (in couches or armchairs) arranged in an u-shape, a set of small tables in the center, a large lcd tv set which was playing videoclips. a section of the living room, separated by a curtain, is used as a locker room and contains some 20-25 half size lockers. each bedroom contains a double bed, and is large enough to accomodate a fair number of voyeurs around the bed. the bathroom is equipped with a toilet bowl, a stall shower, a bathtub with shower head, and a washbasin. towels are in limited supply, so you'd better keep your own for the duration of your visit. the bathroom is shared by girls and customers, therefore it's always busy, since a total of only two shower heads is available. furthermore, it's most inconvenient that one of the rooms can only be accessed trought the bathroom, which adds to the traffic (the room doors must remain always open, thus it's a constant coming and going of players and observers). no way you can hope to have the bathroom all for yourself, not even to use the w. see.

snacks (marsh, bounty) , peanuts and beverages (cola / cola light / water / fanta / apfelschorle) are always available in large amounts. coffee can be ordered to the stuff and will be delivered from the kitchen. at around 14:00, pizza and two trays of macaroni where delivered. i waited for the girls to help themselves, and still managed to grasp two slices of pizza before it quickly finished. the pasta lasted longer and was kept warm by burners, eventually it finished too, and was not replenished. so if you arrive late (after 15:00 or so) , you might have to get by with the snacks.

as announced, six girls were available, all young and attractive, and they worked really hard to please everybody. all the girls offer dfk, bbbj, daty and unrushed sessions. they only made a collective pause of about half of an hour during the whole day, otherwise they only make short pauses for a sigarette or a drink (often disappearing in the kitchen) , before getting back to business. therefore there was not much interaction with the girl in the living room, which was mainly occupied by waiting customers. only three rooms being available, a single bed had often to be shared by two couples, still action remained basically always one-on-one. the girls made every effort to please anybody with unrushed services, but despite the number of customers was limited to 20, getting a session required some patience and determination. waiting in the living room for a free girl wasn't going to work well, best tactic was to approach a girl just after she had finished her session and "book" her services. due to the attitude of the sexual providers, i think every customer was pleased, but if you want to get the best from your visit it's well worth to plan a long stay. the quietest time was around 16:00, since arriving customers were waiting for the reduced entry fee. at 17:00 a bunch of customers entered the club, and since the girls tried to please the newcomers, and where getting tired too, getting a further session became quite difficult. unless you have severe time constraints, i don't think that a 30€ saving is worth the severely shortened stay.

the girls:

lara (http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/3/gall.htm)

: polish, with bob shaped blond hairs, a little fleshier than it appears in the pictures but still attractive, her pussy is only partially shaved. when i first entered the living room she was the only girl available, so i didn't waste any time. as soon i approached her, she smiled and invited me to sit at her couch. after a little small talk and plenty of dfk, i hinted to a room visit. she replied that all the rooms were engaged, but that we could do something on the couch. of course i accepted, and she started to bbbj me. while lara was pleasing me, i heard a familiar, cheerful, hoarse female voice echoing in the room, which i immediately identified as belonging to eva, whose excellent services i already knew from club tabulos in mönchengladbach. i gave her a wave and she returned the greeting, before kneeling down on the floor and starting to blow her mate. for confort, lara proposed to go and search a room. all rooms were engaged, but a couple accepted to make room on the bed to also accomodate me and lara. while, after the party start, action in the living room became pretty rare (girl only went there to rest) , this sharing of the beds remained pretty common, as the only mean to take full benefit of 6 keen girls with only 3 available beds. lara accepted a long daty, and afterwards she started to blow me again, and then to ride me. in the meantime eva had entered the room and started to yell cracks and instigations, to both couples. as soon as our neighbours had finished, she jumped on the bed and started to get herself involved. i then decided to switch to eva, and lara left soon afterwards.

eva (http://www.diskret.de/eva-35/#fotos)

: polish. 1.70 m tall, with long blond hairs, she was the older and most experienced woman (i guess she's in her late thirties, but still attractive). i find her peculiar raucous voice particularly erotic. she was a guest in the club, although she used to work in privat sunshine in her early days. her excellent and extensive services are already known from reports of club tabulous (mönchengladbach) , where she used to work until not long ago. she has now her own location in mönchengladbach on the eickener straße 9, where she works together with a friend. she was the most active woman in entertaining the people outside the regular sessions, always joking, dancing, having a peek in the rooms to yell witty comments. she seemed to already know a lot of the customers and didn't miss a chance to tease and play with them. she was kind of star of the event, and well into her role. she was also the only girl inclined to group activities, and held some sort of gang-bang in the early afternoon (i missed most of it, wasn't really interested either). while i was with lara on the bed, she joined us and started to play, and i soon switched from lara to eva for intercourse. as i knew she is an ao girl, i proposed her to bareback, but she refused and invited me to visit her at her location for that kind of service. while other girls in the club (at least lara and lena, not so sure about cora) are known to offer ao, i think that the house rule bans bareback during party. therefore i never asked for it again, nor i observed other customers going at it without condom (but who knows really if anybody got lucky?). after several position changes, eva bbbj me to completion. i left the room while she was joking with the watching customers, i think she continued straight away with the next one.

maxim (http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/9/gall.htm)

: a young nice looking polish brunette, with shoulder lenght hairs and dark eyes, she looks like in the pictures on website and has a pretty face. she was slightly bashful, but, like actually all of the girls, performed well in the room, always making her best to please.

cora (http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/10/gall.htm)

: another polish brunette, with dark eyes and long straight hairs, not skinny nor plum either, she wears glasses and is always smiling, still attractive while no more the youngest. while her enourmous tits might be enhanced (i think so, as they are out of proportion to her body, but they look and feel like real, a very good job indeed) , her pictures are not. really, her boobs are bigger than they look in the photos! she loves to play with them a lot. as all the girls, she is willing to accept long daty (the best way to rest their bodies and pussies on an hard day work, while still doing their duties, i guess), and do whatever you ask her. i had two sessions with her, and although towards the end of the day she looked obviously tired, she still made her best to please. good girl. i'm sure wanking would have loved her too.

lena (http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/1/gall.htm)

: german (also speaks english) , she's optically a 10 in my book. quite uncommon to find such a breathtaking beauty in a flatrate deal. tall and slim, has a cute face, long blond straight hairs (they are no more black as in the pictures) , enchanting blue eyes. had to wait a good deal until i managed to book her. because of look and provenance, i feared an arrogant attitude or a careless service. quite the opposite, i received the perfect gfe experience, with long and tender dfk and cuddles, unrushed sex and dutiful attitude. she let me finger her, but i didn't indulged in daty as her genitals were generously smeared with gel. wouldn't wonder if she still had a sore pussy at the end of the day, as she was in such an high demand. later in the day i asked her another session, but got a rejection. she answered that there were more customers to serve. fair enough, although i saw that some lucky guys were allowed to repeat. maybe they were regulars, or the right chemistry did the trick, or she was understandably more inclined to serve the younger good looking studs. more pictures of lena (none of which is descriptive enough, unfortunately) can be found for example on: http://web2.kontakt24.de/content/providers/24073/xl/1.jpg, http://girl-finden.de/privat-sunshine/lena/lena.html, http://www.6relax.de/club_girls_detail/name/privat_sunshine/girl/lena)

evelina (http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/17/gall.htm)

: a very young petite romanian, slim, with wavy dirt blond hairs and brown eyes. she was also in high demand. session was good, the one flaw being that she refused to ride me. i guess she was tired, but so were all the other girls, weren't they? a good session overall, but one more tiny reason for developing prejudices against a supposedly widespread lazy character of the romanians.

conclusion:

- pros: girls providing a visual and service standard considerably higher than at an average flatrate event. those girls don't do parties every day. those events are more an opportunity to market their regular pay per session qualities rather than a way to instantly raise money. thus they make any effort to please with unrushed sessions, hoping to turn the flatrate event visitor into a regular club customer. location is clean and in good state. plenty of beverages and snacks are provided. if you feel hungry, you'll find more than enough food, just don't wait too long after it's delivered. access is limited to 20 customers or so, to keep a reasonable ratio. relaxed atmosphere, well mannered customers. although most customers were germans, i was confirmed that no kind of door policy is enforced, access is granted to everybody, as long as the club capacity is not exceeded. excellent value for money.

- cons: access is limited to maximum capacity, there's a risk that you might have to wait at the door when full capacity is reached. it's better to arrive early to stay on the safe side (nevertheless some people comes for just a short stay, so it's always a coming and going). ao ban, even by girls who normally offer this service. too few rooms, you must often wait or accept to share a bed. despite the girls best efforts, getting a session need some patience (although there's no risk for the club to really fall victim of its own success, thanks to the access control). no privacy, since room doors are open for people to walk in and watch. no group sex either, but for eva's gang-bang time. w. c. arrangement causes a complete lack of privacy (would it really be that hard to set a cubicle around the bowl?) : unless you're confortable releasing your flatulences in front of a crowd, remember to take a good shit before your visit!

would i repeat? of course, at the earliest opportunity!

Creature2
11-11-11, 17:53
Thank you Varenne, for the heads-up.

It seems the party was succesful. That reminds me old good days of Club Tabulose. Thie crew is also based of nice Polish girls (like Tabulose).

I hope this Private Sunshine team repeat those parties on a regular basis. It is not easy to track a non regular party, nor to make a trip plan well ahead, if the date is not fixed and announced on their web page (unless you live nearby).

Wanking
11-18-11, 17:22
I must add this to my map again. I had the club listed before but then they didn't update the site for ages, so I deleted it.

Creature2
11-22-11, 14:05
Thank you Varenne, for the heads-up.

It seems the party was succesful. That reminds me old good days of Club Tabulose. Thie crew is also based of nice Polish girls (like Tabulose).

I hope this Private Sunshine team repeat those parties on a regular basis. It is not easy to track a non regular party, nor to make a trip plan well ahead, if the date is not fixed and announced on their web page (unless you live nearby).Yesterday, I asked them by e-mail, the date for the next party. The answer is that is not decided yet but they will have another one near the end of December. This was not decent for me. I asked the price for a single session ona normal day. The session for 30 min is 50 Euro. 1 hour 100 Euro. They don't have an entry fee. This is somewhat more expensive than some FKK sessions, so I will try to sample their party.

They reply the English e-mails, they have enough English skills.

Creature2
11-23-11, 10:34
Yesterday, I asked them by e-mail, the date for the next party. The answer is that is not decided yet but they will have another one near the end of December. This was not decent for me. I asked the price for a single session ona normal day. The session for 30 min is 50 Euro. 1 hour 100 Euro. They don't have an entry fee. This is somewhat more expensive than some FKK sessions, so I will try to sample their party.

They reply the English e-mails, they have enough English skills.Their previous party was on the 27th of October. I assume they will do it the 22th of December, Thursday.

So, a short trip can be done, for two days of partying before Christmas;

Wednesday, the 21st Cleopatra Arena.

Thusday, the 22nd Private Sunshine.

Friday, back home.

But can't schedule a flight, without seeing their announcement for the party.

Creature2
11-24-11, 16:46
Their previous party was on the 27th of October. I assume they will do it the 22th of December, Thursday.

So, a short trip can be done, for two days of partying before Christmas;

Wednesday, the 21st Cleopatra Arena.

Thusday, the 22nd Private Sunshine.

Friday, back home.

But can't schedule a flight, without seeing their announcement for the party.I had an answer from the Sunshine team. The next party might be scheduled at the 15th of December, they says. But it will be announced next week, on their home page. I will try to be there.

Creature2
12-16-11, 04:37
Went to their Christmas party yesterday, there were six girls as announced, the girls made really extra effort to please every one, I may repeat at March, or maybe sooner, if avaible in Feb, I will report when I get back, at home.

Hedonian
12-16-11, 20:01
Has anyone been on regular day when they charge per session? Is it so crowded and can you get some privacy in the rooms with girls?

What is included in sessions, is CIM or COB included?

If service is good, I think this can be good experience and very decent value. Girls are young and good looking. Price is 50 per half hour. 100 per hour, no entry fee.

H

Creature2
01-02-12, 11:31
Two new girls arrived to the Privat Team; both slim and doable;

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/14/gall.htm

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/5/gall.htm

I wonder if Maxim and Cora are still around. I will ask them by e-mail.

I had a very nice day in their last party, mid of December (not reported yet). Good service from all the girls, all girls kisses, BBBJ, some CIM (normally they all do that service in normal days). The only thing they don't have a regular party schedule. It seems they will organise much often those parties, maybe they will throw a party each month. I intend to visit one more party in February.

Varenne
01-25-12, 19:03
The only thing they don't have a regular party schedule. It seems they will organise much often those parties, maybe they will throw a party each month. I intend to visit one more party in February.Next party is announced for Thursday, February 2nd, at usual conditions, with Evelina, Cora, Maxim, Lara, Vicky. Pity that nor Eva nor Lena are listed.

More info.

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/120202_hp.jpg

Creature2
01-26-12, 11:08
Next party is announced for Thursday, February 2nd, at usual conditions, with Evelina, Cora, Maxim, Lara, Vicky. Pity that nor Eva nor Lena are listed.

More info.

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/120202_hp.jpgHi Varenne,

Thanks for the information. Lena send me an e-mail that she won't show up on this party, maybe the one in March. She also noted that the new Polish girl Vicky provides a really good service.

I will try to catch that February party, next week and try to concentrate on those Polish girls. I already know four of those five girls. If not in February, I will be on the next party in March.

Creature2
01-31-12, 08:40
Privat Sunshine.

I went to this house for their special party, last December. I discovered this lovely club thanks to Varenne. So, I don't know how much I thank to him. I first saw the web page on last May (always thanks to Varenne) but those times, I didn't know that they throw some parties occasionnaly. The club is located in Moenchengladbach. My first time, I went with car, it was easy to find by sat nav and easy to park the car. In the ground there is an Italian restaurant. You should walk in the stairs and ring the first floor, usualy, there is a sign as 'Sommer Team'

www.privat-sunshine.de

In normal days, this place runs as a brothel with a few girls on duty and this is a pay per session place. But on special party day, this is a pauschal place, where you only pay a flat rate fee (it was 100 Euro) and you can stay 8 hours and have fun several time with those lovely girls.

December party.

This was the Christmas party of Privat Sunshine. I went there with a colleague of mine. The day before, we had a lovely day at Acapulco so I was a bit tired and not too horny. Normally, they open at 12 am but we entered the club at 11. 30 am. The only English speaking girl was Evelina (cute, small Romanian) , she explained us the rules of the house. We were given two towels, lockers and disposable sleepers. Then famous Lena (she also speak perfect English) came and joined us. In her pictures, she is brunette, but now, she is a fake blonde, the only German babe of that day. As we had communicated with her through e-mails, before going the party, she recall me and sat by me. Soon, I was in the room with Lena, it was even before 12 am.

Lena.

She has beautiful young body, an FKK body type. She has also good service, but she is a slow girl, she kisses DFK but not that good. I can resession with her anyday in a pauschal day but in my belief, she is a debuty and performe only a few. But she has a potential.

Lara.

I repeat this girl twice. This is a lovely, chubby Polish girl. In her pictures, she seems slim but in real life she has flesh every where, which I don't complain. Lara also provide good DFK, good doggy and mish, cowgirl etc. In the second repeat session, I bang her on doggy with her red Christmas hats on and it was funny to watch how she vawes her head and that red hat while I shag her, priceless to see a Polish girl in doggy style. In second round, this was during a short gang bang. My buddy was shagging Eva (former Club Tabulose) just beside me, and he made a facial on Eva's mouth, chin and face. That turned me on, so I left my load into Lara's mouth this time. She didn't complained.

Cora.

Another nice Polish women, always smiling. She had an amazing boob job. I may always consider to cum on her tits. I also sessioned with her twice. First session was better, she performed well, with all the things, DFK during cowgirl etc. And in that cowgirl, her tits just simply amazing. In the second round, which was in the evening, she was run out of energy but she still tried to satisfy the guests. Those privat girls are not used to work hard like a normal Partytreff girl. That is why they are easily tired, but as they are giving long services, that is normal they work hard in that single day.

Maxim.

In my opinion, one of the best Polish girl in the house, in terms of girlfriend sex. She kisses well, she sucks well, she fucks well. What else can you ask from a Polish girl. I sessioned also twice with her and both sessions were very succesfull. My sweet Maxim was in a Christmas holiday, a while. Thankfully, she returned back for February party and I could see her once more.

Eva.

This is the elderly women in that party. Some of you may remember her from Club Tabulose. It seems she runs her own establishment in Moenchengladbach. She was invited to the last two party (maybe in order to maintain a good ratio and in order to attract some gang bang lover punters) but some of the girls were not happy of her attitude and she shots louds. I started a session with her and continue with Lara. Eva was a meaning for me when in Tabulose, but has not a special attract&351; on for me, in Privat Sunshine. But I should say she has still a good fucking body and ass for a older women.

Evelina

Maybe the youngest, the tiniest and also the cutest girl in Privat Sunshine. I believe she has its own admirers in the area and there should be some punters who visit Privat Sunshine just for her. She was on a high demand that day, even my buddy had several session with her. As she was always busy, I couldn't hooked up with her or maybe she avoided me, who knows.

Fazit: We stayed 6 hours in the party, we left at 6ish. Actually we could stay more but we were already exhausted the days before in Heaven 7 and also in Acapulco. Next time, those kinda party should be on first day, not on the last day. All in all, in 6 hours, I had 8 (long and satisfying) sessions that day. Lara and Cora came and asks why we are leaving so soon. I wish I can stay, but I had a real early flight next morning. Should I repeat, of course yes. I will parttake their next party in the 2nd of Feb. A house full of nice and polite Polish girls, a top notch service similar to FKK girls and a party atmosphere, and all those for just 100 Euro. Consider that I am on the next flight for the next party, next March as well.

Some deep notes:

- As they were three rooms and six girls, there may be some times that you should share the same room and bed with another couple, but there is no interactions between couples (except from gang bang time). So, the shy punters should not visit.

- This is not AO.

- There is only one shower and it is not enough, sometimes you should queue.

Creature2
02-06-12, 16:25
I have visited Privat Sunshine party, last week.

www.privat-sunshine.de

There were 5 girls, than at 16. 00 hours, another girl has joined as a reinforcement to support the crew. It was, once again, a marvelous party, rare to find this level of service in a flat-rate party. The crew in attendance was Cora, Lara, Maxim, Evelina, and new Polish girl Vicky. Later on Zara also joined. High service level and long and unrushed sessions from every and each girl. All girls and the manager are very friendly people, you feel like your are a member of the family. Full report will follow, I can't wait the next party time, maybe mid of March. I just made the trip to meet the party agenda otherwise I will be in NRW again this weekend too, but for FKKing, not partying.

Creature2
02-12-12, 12:50
privat sunshine party in february.

this is my second time on parties of privat sunshine. but in much terms, my first time for much things (my first public transport try out, which was unseccusfull, my first ryanair flight which was uncomfortable and my first time in a hostel which is ok but not as comfortable as a private hotel room) so in the future, i will stick with rental cars and also etap hotel chain (easier to connect the autobahn compared to city trafic) instead of downtown hotel / hostels. downtown hotels are fine if you want to sample the local tastes, food, stores, tourist attractions and shopping areas of a big city and this is only good if you are travelling by trains. otherwise city traffic channges sometimes, some road closed or deroutes, or traffic lights, speed limits, parking etc costs lots of time, effor and money to your mongering targets. so anyway, let's return to the initial topic, the review of privat sunshine in a party.

it was the beginning of february. it was my second time in privat sunshine. first encounter was in mid december for a christmas party, which can be found below and which was as good as it gets. on december party, there were announced 6 girls and i saw and interacted with all those 6 girls over there. the service quality is at least the same as an fkk and girls have nothing less to an fkk girl. so, i had in mind to be able to repeat the party.

i had several communications via e-mails with the management to get to know as early as possible the date for a next party. even my schedule wasn't that appropriate, i had managed to fly to dusseldorf (with ryanair) a day before and head to moenchengladbach form dusseldorf the party day.

on this party, five girls were announced, four of them i already encontered in december; lara (pl) , maxim (pl) , cora (pl) , evelina (ro). and vicky (pl) iss the newest member of the crew. this time lena couldn't join, this is a pity, but she says she might be joining the next party (which the date is unforseen yet). and hopefully, eva wasn't there, she shouts loud and distract the sessions which also supposed to be private. to cut long story short, i will get to the meat.

because of public transport, i arrived 30 minutes late for the party, there were no problem to enter but the party already started in full swing. i changed, showered and started to chat with newcomer polish girl vicky. she is a beauty. another asian punter was hanging around vicky, giving her kisses and massage but luckily, i could hook up with vicky, as an opener.

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/14/gall.htm

vicky: she is blond, she is polish, her english level is not much but her polish language knowledge is decent &61514; and also her french level is not so bad, too &61514; she says she is soomewhat ill that day, but no problem, as she does dfk, i quickly started by kissing her. she is a good kisser and a good performer. i repeat her later in the day, after the massage giver asian dude left, and after she was available for me. always she was posisive, maybe because the next day, she will take off for three weeks in poland.

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/17/gall.htm

evelina: this is one of the cute and tiny babe of the house. last party, somehow, i couldn't hooked with her. this party, she was my second choice, she changed the colour of her hair, gosh, does women has to change always? what about constantincy? i always see an fkk woman try to have some changes, maybe in order to attract the repeat customer. evelina was also a good session, good bbbj but some shortish, then she rode me cowgirl on the couch, then mish to accomplish. the only drawback, she doesn't really kiss, no dfk, she only kisses with lips, no tongues involved. i have respect to her rules.

http://www.6relax.de/club_girls_detail/name/privat_sunshine/girl/lara/from_kategorie/girls-privatclubs/from_a/club_1188

lara: after some time to replenish, i saw lara with her new black lice lingerie (the only openings were her natural big breast and her holly holes. she sucked me in the room, the bareback blowjob was so so nice that i could hold it and ejaculated my load during bbbj. so this time, i couldn't shag her, but i remember from last time that she was a good performer

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/10/gall.htm

cora: another girlfriend type polish girls. she wears glasses and i found this sexy, she has exagurated boob jobs and i found this sexy. i had an amazing and long session with cora, with long bbbj, immense dfk, cowgirl, miss, doggy, which at the end we both reached mutual climax with sweath. pity that i had found no time, nor an opportunity to repeat cora. i had good memories in mind with her, this can be sufficicent till next party time.

there were enough visitors (at least 12 to 15 punters any time). saying that, i never felt lack of session, i found a girl available when i was ready. the manager of the club bring a sixt girl, at 16. 00 hours, a sixt girl. she was a polish brunette, sara. she is a big girl as my liking.

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/12/gall.htm

sara: first encounter in the couch of the room by the bathroom. she is a real sucker. her bbbj skill is quite similar, no teeth, no hands involved, oral skills very impressive and succesfull that i felt i can easily cum during the bbbj, but i wanted not to cum so soon, i gain control and made a few fuck on the couch. this was uncomfortable but this girl has to be repeat. second encounter, in the bedroom by the kitchen, over the bed. hopefully, this is more comfortable. we were sharing the bed with lara and another punter. of course, we have started with her famous bbbj. this time i have more control and would not cum easily, i fucked her in every position but doggy is her best. at the end she was beginning me to cum. i cum in spoon position.

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/gall/9/gall.htm

maxim: there is saying 'you should save the best part of the cake, till the end'. maxim is, for my liking is the girl who has the best service in all terms, overall ranking is highest. that is why she was maybe patronized mostly the whole day by a local punter. this dude came to party just for maxim, i didn't see him sampling the other girls, maybe he doesn't want to cheat her wife maxim. that is a pity that i caan only hook with maxim only once. that was my last session and that was the one for the road.

about the hygiene.

i had my dissolving type listerine strips and also small size listerine mouth wash with me. as you can't keep the key of the locker with you, maybe moutwash is not that practical (if you leave it in bathroom, some other punters may utilise it) so, i primarily utilised my listerine strips as an antiseptic agent. and all the girls was taking a shower and rinsing their mouth with listerine mouthwash before each and every sessions. good health care.

some highlight of the party.

- during my first session with vicky, another guy tried to involved the session. i told him this is privat, no gang bang foreseen that day. he says he doesn't know that, felt sorry and left the room. i saw a second punter initiating to a gang bang or orgy and returned. both those guys left early. maybe, the organisers should underline in their announce that this is a no gangbang or orgy or the customer should read the announce carefully otherwise with doors wide open, there are some initiating people. i have no objection for gangbang, althought i like it some times, but this time, i like to sample those polish girls privately. on the other hand, the name of the club is private sunshine.

- even lena didn't showed up, she send her regards to me.

- the heather was broke down at the party day, the girls had cold, i was in charge to heat them. i don't think this is a big issue for the customer but for the girls. exterior temperature was minus 5 celcius.

- after 5 pm, an asian guy came, he was sessioning non stop, without taking break and without taking showers. the girls were avoiding him becaus he was not cleaning himself.

- even the female / male ratio wasn't that good, i had 8 long sessions in less 8 hours. this is another proof that there is no much waiting for a session.

- all the girls are friendly to all customers, including myself. there were some local and loyal punters who just came to relax in the waiting room, to communicate with the girls and to go only one or two times to the room.

- the girls are also friendly, maybe my basic polish language knowledge also helps. but the idea of plaanning a journey, a trip with flights, hotel booking just for thise party seems interesting to them, i strongly believe.

- all the girls provide gfe and most dfk, daty also allowed.

- it is a value for money, if i go on a regular day, i should pay more and without party atmosphere.

- there might be a next party, maybe in march. the rarity of those parties increase their additional value.

- the manager of the house is a friendly guy. he was polite, when he founds i made public transport this time, he bring me to rheydt railway station. thank you again.

- next time, i will do it with rental cars, no way the public transport, any more. the next day of the party, i went to club heaven 7 in willich with public transport, but in order to catch the most appropriate connection, i could stay only 2 hours in the club (which at the end i couldn't catch the coonection and i should find a taxi in the middle of nowhere) , neither i had the free massage, neither i could fuck any of the sauna girl, i had just two free beers. 5 min in the sauna, some chat with a guy from states, some supper and a free long drink, that is all. no way, no more public transport.

some wishes.

- if we can forsee the date for the parties, maybe there would be more international guest attending the parties. the first friday of each month or something like that. with a non regular schedule, it is not easy to find decent flight connection and cheap flight ticket.

- during the party days, if there were more rooms for playing, and a second shower or bathroom, that would be great. isn't it possible to make a cooperation with the neighbouring 'winter team' in the second floor and utilise also their facilities, therefore the customers can enjoy two floors and more rooms, more privacy (privat). of course, that would increase the cost of renting, those days, but maybe unify the forces of two teams (sommer and winter) and throw a bigger party, without giving compromise from the quality of everything, of course.

Creature2
02-21-12, 23:03
Next party in March might be in the 22nd of March, Thursday

Hbengkok
02-22-12, 08:54
Privat Sunshine party in February.

About the hygiene.

I had my dissolving type Listerine strips and also small size Listerine mouth wash with me. As you can't keep the key of the locker with you, maybe moutwash is not that practical (if you leave it in bathroom, some other punters may utilise it) so, I primarily utilised my Listerine strips as an antiseptic agent. And all the girls was taking a shower and rinsing their mouth with Listerine mouthwash before each and every sessions. Good health care.

- After 5 pm, an Asian guy came, he was sessioning non stop, without taking break and without taking showers. The girls were avoiding him becaus he was not cleaning himself.Hi Creature2, Nice report. Thank you.

What asian guy? China, India, Malays? Really give bad names to Asians.

Creature2
03-27-12, 16:13
I have attended the March party with 6 good looking Privat girls. Again, a very nice party, started with an hour of gang bang.

http://www.fickreklame.com/sex-partys/index.php?id=1332291417

Have even met an English guy who lives in Moenchengladbach for bussiness duty (lucky man) and he reads our forum.

Full report tomorrow

Creature2
03-28-12, 10:10
this is my third party at privat sunshine. the organisers started to inform well advance the day of the party. this is essential for tourist like us.

because of afternoon flight and some flight delays, i arrived the party a bit late. they started the party at 12. 00 noon time, i was in the club at 2. 30 pm, changing showering etc, in total, i lost nearly 3 hours. lara welcomed me, they though i wouldn't come this time but i explained them about the delay. i paid my 99 euro entry fee and recieve the key and two towels, hopefully there is still some locker available, it was not that full the party this time. male / female ratio was ok. maxim and cora greeted me upon entry. i showered and i was ready for my first session at 2. 45 but girls were trying to convince us to parttake in the gang bang with lara and vicky. i prefer private session but i didn't want to waste more time while waiting and joined the gang bang which is held on the master bedroom beside the bathroom. as this was the first session of the trip, i was horny. i fucked lara in doggy style while she was sucking another guy's dick, then i switched to vicky, during the blowjob, i unloaded (accidentally) my balls into her mouth. there were enough amount of semen dripping down her chest, right hand and arm. i made a mess over there, sorry for that.

after showering, i keep watching the scene. lara invited me again to join, i obbeyed. as there were not many guest attending the gangbang, i had the opportunity to play with both girl like in a private threesome sessions, both lara and vicky were very friendly. this gang bang session take almost an hour. after an hour, i was a bit exhausted, time to recuparate energy. food were still availble at 4 pm. after 4 pm, i started my regular private sessions with maxim.

maxim: she is my favorite polish girl, in terms of gfe, in this house. now, she has fake blond hair which suits her well. she is always friendly and unbeliavable in bed. lots of gfe, dfk, kiss on balls and nipples, blowjob is good, what can a man want more? just being able to last as long as you want. we started with mish, then she switched into doggy, but i can waist her for doggy, i want to see her, kiss her, so started to ride me while kissng my nipples, my lips, my tongue, everywhere. can't hold it and release while she was riding on cow girl.

leila: she is a new girl, always polish. she has a look of fkk quality. she is young, she likes music, dancing and strips in the contact area. she can't get enough of dancing so i started to dance with her, then i drag her to the room, otherwise she doesn't stop dancing. in the room, she was also a nice session, gfe, doggy and spoon also was really nice with leila but as i couldn't finish, she propose to have a blowjob. as her blowjob skill is good with deepthroat, i couldn't hold it and send the first jet into her throat, she felt breathless for a moment. leila is also highly recommended.

cora: the idea was to either repeat maxim or take vicky. but vicky seems to be busy with a pussy eater guy, cora came and sit next to me, i started making massage, then she propose to go to room. who can say no for this offer. the session begin nice, we were fast going. but while in mish position, i hurt my right knee, i knocked it to the wooden edge of the bed, this was my fault, i stopped the session with pain. this take a bit long to recover.

maxim again: maxim helped me in the room to cure my knee, with her tender kisses. i felt she was tired and i was also tired, that is why this session was not as good as the first one. it was 7. 30 pm, last session for me. i couldn't come, maxim helped me with a blowjob-handjob combo in order to reach me the climax. ejaculating in female hands is priceless for me to watch.

fazit: all in all, another perfect party time in privat sunshine. even i was late two and a half hour, i could fulfill my desire and had enough fun with polish crew. it was not that crowded the party, even on a peek time. i wish i came earlier, just on time, therefore i might have the opportunity to be with lena and vicky privately.

footnotes:

i like this place and count to keep visiting their parties. just because all the girls and the boss are very friendly people, girls are beautfiul (see attached picture) and the service quality is in the same levels of fkks and sometiems higher than that.

by the way, after my reports and my recommandations, my friend travelerb69 went to privat sunshine twice in february, to see the girls. he went both times in a non-party day and was verry happy with the quality. he sampled first lana (from latvia, she was absent in the parties) , then leila, in his two different visit.

during the party, i met a british guy who lives in moenchengladbach. he is not our forum member, but forum reader. he discovered this club thanks to my reports and he was thankful to me. hey mate, if you are reading this, please give us your feed-back for the party. only varenne and me, we visited and the party and posted reports. we need a third eye, to judge the party because people will start thinking that i am the owner of the house lol.

nrw started to be sunny and warm even in march. the weather was 22-27 degree celcius during my stay. and it is not easy to pump with the high temperature. i guess for this summer time, i will start going again to fkks with outdoor and swimming pool etc, private small houses can wait till next autumn.

Wanking
04-15-12, 17:45
http://www.fickreklame.com/sex-partys/index.php?id=1334276279

HappyNaNanda8
07-15-12, 22:19
Wanted to check out this place and found three good looking girls there. Took the cutest one for a session and got AO for 30euro extra. Normal service is 50e. Great service and a full GFE.

NewYorkCity212
07-23-12, 10:28
I am staying walking distance from this place for the next couple if days. I thought about checking it out at some point if I have time. The girls look attractive. Are there more than what are in their website? Or it better than going to some place in Düsseldorf?

Also read some reviews in German. I do not know all the technical terms or abbreviated terms. Is there a translation guide ti what some if these sex terms are? Feel free ti message me if you have advice.

HappyNaNanda8
07-24-12, 21:40
I am staying walking distance from this place for the next couple if days. I thought about checking it out at some point if I have time. The girls look attractive. Are there more than what are in their website? Or it better than going to some place in Düsseldorf?

Also read some reviews in German. I do not know all the technical terms or abbreviated terms. Is there a translation guide ti what some if these sex terms are? Feel free ti message me if you have advice.Only 3 girls present when I was there a couple of weeks ago. Kiana, Andrea and a cute little blonde, all three goodlooking. With Walking distance its free to have a look. You only pay for sessions. English was non-existent. It sounds like maybe you will be better off in one of the bigger fkk's. It all depends what you Are looking for. For a quicky with a goodlooking girl it should be okay.

SwingerLover
07-25-12, 20:07

Also read some reviews in German. I do not know all the technical terms or abbreviated terms. Is there a translation guide ti what some if these sex terms are? Feel free ti message me if you have advice.See this website and run it through a translation tool if necessary:

www.traummaennlein.com/abkuerzungen.htm

Also see my report (#438) in the General Info thread of the Germany forum, where I also linked to this site and already explained some of the most common terms and abbreviations.

NewYorkCity212
08-06-12, 21:35
Thanks for the info. I will probably go next week. I wanted to meet Evalina. But she is in holiday. But I was told Cora is back for a little while. And there is a new girl.

An FKK club sounds fun. But I think I have to wait til my job starts. They sound expensive. But I think it would be fun to go. Also not having a car at the moment puts a damper on going to one because they seem to be on the outer edge of cities or am I wrong?

So let's see what happens at Private Sunshine. Sounds fun, affordable and the girls look hot. I will share my story after I go. Would enjoy hearing more from you guys. Maybe eventually we all can go to an FKK. Feel free to msg me.

Varenne
10-13-12, 13:45
http://privat-sunshine.de/index.php/de/partys

Varenne
12-05-12, 14:27
Announced are Lara, Evelina, Leonie, Andrea, Cora.

Duration: 12:00-20:00.

Price: €99 (only €69 after 17:00)

http://privat-sunshine.de/images/party/popupdezgro.jpg

SwingerLover
12-05-12, 14:56
Why do they make it a point of advertising Lara as "GVm" amongst other services? (GVm = GeschlechtsVerkehr mit = Intercourse "with", meaning fucking only with rubbers.) Do the others do AO?

Varenne
12-06-12, 20:04
Why do they make it a point of advertising Lara as "GVm" amongst other services? (GVm = GeschlechtsVerkehr mit = Intercourse "with", meaning fucking only with rubbers.) Do the others do AO?Hearsay is that several girls at Privat Sunshine provide AO for a surcharge on singol sessions (heard at least about Lara, Cora, Lena). Maybe Lara stopped providing this extra, and this is the way to let it know to her old customers. At parties no AO is allowed as far as I know. Eva from Eva und Freundin was there when I visited, and she's surely an AO provider, but refused bareback.

Fats
12-07-12, 01:05
Hearsay is that several girls at Privat Sunshine provide AO for a surcharge on singol sessions (heard at least about Lara, Cora, Lena).You can add Sophia to that list

Varenne
02-11-13, 12:48
Announced are Lara, Evelina, Vicky, Andrea, Sarah.

Duration: 12:00-20:00.

Price: €99 (only €69 after 17:00)

http://www.privat-sunshine.de/images/party/popupfebgross.jpg

Creature2
10-03-13, 06:21
Privat Sunshine is having a new party at the 10th of October, next week. After a long non party summer time, this would be a nice opportunity to join. All new girls, new gaces to me, except Lara. Pity that I can't make it that. Maybe, the one in December.

And they are going to move to a new location next November, still in MG.

This club is well known by the high level of service the girls provide.

Tiger Genius
10-03-13, 12:17
Privat Sunshine is having a new party at the 10th of October, next week. After a long non party summer time, this would be a nice opportunity to join. All new girls, new gaces to me, except Lara. Pity that I can't make it that. Maybe, the one in December.

This club is well known by the high level of service the girls provide.I read in a German forum that the new location is in Am Schomm 7 (former Eva and freundinnen).

SwingerLover
10-04-13, 01:00
I read in a German forum that the new location is in Am Schomm 7 (former Eva and freundinnen).Yes, the party on the 10th is their farewell party at the old place and from November 15th they will be at the former Eva-Freundin-location Am Schomm 7 in Mönchengladbach-Odenkirchen. Unlike Eva's, I guess Private Sunshine will remain a rubbers-only place. Too bad. http://privat-sunshine.de/index.php/de/

Tiger Genius
10-10-13, 21:11
I love this place and this time every girl was very good and I can have sex with all (8 times, but in one I start with Rose and I finish with Selina, my favourite but she made an error and refuse to have the last session with me and told me that she went in the room two time with me and she must go in the room with one of the man that arrived after the 17, but this is not true, and that could cost her some money, because until this moment I was decided to come back in privat sunshine for her in a normal day and now I have some doubt also because she was the only girl that don't give me a FK, but only a kiss without tongue).

After this day I'm already happy for my trip and I hope that can continue in this way.

If I will remember, I will write a biggest report when I comeback at home.

Creature2
10-13-13, 11:36
I love this place and this time every girl was very good and I can have sex with all (8 times, but in one I start with Rose and I finish with Selina, my favourite but she made an error and refuse to have the last session with me and told me that she went in the room two time with me and she must go in the room with one of the man that arrived after the 17, but this is not true, and that could cost her some money, because until this moment I was decided to come back in privat sunshine for her in a normal day and now I have some doubt also because she was the only girl that don't give me a FK, but only a kiss without tongue).

After this day I'm already happy for my trip and I hope that can continue in this way.

If I will remember, I will write a biggest report when I comeback at home.I also love this place. I have joined some of their parties, last year and the year before. Those Polish girls were so lovely. And the club is so service oriented.

Now, I see that they changed the line-up. Can't wait to meet new girls. I guess I will be able to join one of their next party on the new location (former Ewa's Freudinen).

With this new location (which I already visited) I hope things might be better. This is bigger, shower was also an issue in the former club in MG.

Creature2
10-13-13, 11:39
Yes, the party on the 10th is their farewell party at the old place and from November 15th they will be at the former Eva-Freundin-location Am Schomm 7 in Mönchengladbach-Odenkirchen. Unlike Eva's, I guess Private Sunshine will remain a rubbers-only place. Too bad.

http://privat-sunshine.de/index.php/de/Is the new location easy to do by public transport. The former one was very complex by public transport. As those parties are always by midweek, rental companies would like to charge 150 Euro / day rate for a rental car, it is much to do the journey by taxis.

SwingerLover
10-13-13, 18:19
I always drove there by car, but I recall passing a bus-stop on "Stapper Weg" before I turned left onto "Am Schomm". A look at the goodle map revealed that at the end of "Stapper Weg" you should find the train-station "Rheydt-Odenkirchen". From there it's propably less that 1 km to the location, so you could reach it on foot in under 10 minutes. Just go from the station to Stapper Weg, then follow that street until you get to "Am Schomm". Then turn right and walk down "Am Schomm" until you see a car-tire dealership on your right. The entrance to the club is on the right side of the building and a bit hidden, so you might not recognize it as such at first. Don't go past the tire dealership, because then you will have walked too far.
I have this place still on my regular AO-map with a pink marker for the closed Eves Diamonds place. The placemark is exactly in front of the door. Just zoom in as close as you can get on Satellite-view and you'll see why this entrance is so easily overlooked. http://goo.gl/maps/Rk0pE

Tiger Genius
10-16-13, 03:42
Is the new location easy to do by public transport. The former one was very complex by public transport. As those parties are always by midweek, rental companies would like to charge 150 Euro / day rate for a rental car, it is much to do the journey by taxis.For me it's easy and I go there 6 times.

From MG HBF bus SB4 or from Reydth bus 004 to Kostantinplatz (3 min by foot).

Tiger Genius
10-17-13, 01:43
I read here the report of Varenne and Creature 2 (thank you) and I was very interested in Privat Sunshine, especially for Cora, and I was very lucky to come in Germany for the first time when a party happened and the party was my first experience in a place like this with public sex.

Before the first party I was very shy (for the first half hour of the party I can't make a move and I was on the couch petrified but after I have sex 6 time in 7 hour 3 with Cora. 2 with Andrea and only one very bad with Kyana, one of the worst girl of my life) and I must thank Andrea (the best GFE of my life) and Cora (the best sex of my life with a most beautiful girl in the world) that change me and now I'm another man.

Unfortunatly I had many healthy problem and I couldn't return in Germany for one year (ten months without sex) and Before to came in Germany in September I wait for a party but never happened for all the summer an I decided to came although and I went in Privat Sunshine for Andrea (unfortunately Cora is not more there after May) ; she was very good but not the same sensation of the first time when she seemed to be very happy with a big smile and had a light in her eyes that now don't have more and often she closed her eyes.

After this session I had a mixed sensation, because I was happy for good sex, good and very long FK (more kiss than sex, because I cum in 10-15 min) , good massage but I can't never forget the first party and I was a little bit disappointed for the different Andrea that I found and also I like flat-rate sex and in a party my mind is completely free whereas in a single session I think at money, time and I can't complitely enjoy the sex.

A new trip in Germany wasn't in my plan but when I find on website this party I can't resist and I comeback (I was very lucky to find a low cost ticket ten day before) and after I'm very happy and tired because I had sex 50 times in 6 days.

I arrived 20 minutes before 12 am. But some man was already there and when I see the girl that were sitting on the couch I was very happy because Selina is very similar to Cora, Nicky was a big surprise because in the picture I didn't see that she have big tit and also the face is very good and Rose naked is better than with clothes (I saw her when I went for Andrea).

I was a little bit nervous when I leaved my clothes but after a shower I sat on the couch and Rose came near me and I go with her on the room and after a FK (very good but I don't like his piercing) and a BJ with condom (she thanks me because I ask for that like everytime in this party) she came over me and made me cum after a little time but my dick stay hard and she continue to ride me until she was tired because she tought that I didn't cum and that was very good.

Honestly I didn't remember very well but I think that my second session was with Lara when another man invited me to come in the bed with them; I wanted to fuck Lara for one year but in the first party she made only the gang bang but I did't understand that and I can't resist when Cora call me and I lost my chance and in the second trip the day after Andrea I came to her but she had a problem and couldn't have sex.

At the beginnig I touch only a little bit and the other man continue to lick and have sex with Lara but after her was only for me and I had good sex with her in different position but I couldn't cum and I decided to stop her when she tried to make me cum with an HJ (cum isn't important for me, because if I didn't cum I can continue to have sex).

At 14 30 arrived the food and I ate a good pizza.

In the first party I stay everytime in the living room, but this time I was almost ever in the room to watch and sometimes touch the girl with other men, especially Selina that started to take men one after the other with many men in the room (also Rose make that and Lara only sometimes because she was busy also with other tasks, whereas Andrea and Nicky only one at time after a shower like all the girl in my first party when the groupsex was only for one hour in the gang bang session that this time didn't happen because with Lara, Selina and especially Rose was almost everytime groupsex) and I had good sex with her but without FK (only a little kiss on the mouth) and when she ride me with her very big natural tits I came.

I'm interested in Nicky but she is very busy and I meet Andrea (she worked all day with only some little pause like in the first party) and I asked for going in the room with her and I have the same sensation of the month before but was a good sex as always with less kiss and I come after she ride me.

I was on one couch in the living room and Rose told me:"mi amor vamos" and came only with me in a free room, but she told to wait a moment and after decided to came in the other room on the couch because Selina was in the bed and many men around.

She make me a BJ but 5-6 or more men was around we and after a little sex I decide to wait for Selina that have sex on the bed with only one men because the other was around Rose and this situation was too much difficult for me also because we were on the couch with a little space.

After the man finish, Selina was only for me and I decided to fuck her tits with a hand attached to the headboard of the bed, then she put the condom on me and I wanted she over me but Rose came on the bed with all the men and we didn't have space and I fucked her from behind with her leaning against the headboard of the bed; I start slow but I continue very fast, I used every energy on my body, and I had one of the biggest orgasmus of my life (I felt on her without energy) and I received compliments from other men.

After this session I was empty and tried to eat something and drink orange juice for recover and my target was Nicky but is very difficult have sex with her and when I tried to speak for ask a session later, she didn't unterstand my bad German and told me tha she was busy.

I studied her movement and I put myself in the right position to ask her for a session when finish with the other man, but the bed were full and we went on the couch in one room and after a BJ she came over me and we had a very good sex with many FK (unfortunatly also she had a piercing) and I was very happy and I cum another time.

After a break I came into the room where Selina and Lara had sex and I wait my turn for the second, that this time give me also FK, we make sex in different position and BJ but I couldn't come and I decide to leave the bed.

After I stayed in the living room when Rose called me and other two man for going to the room, but I was the first and this time I had my space and after a BJ and FK we had sex in different position but was difficult to cum for me, also with BJ or HJ and I decided to leave the bed for try to have my last cum with Selina because she was my favourite and with big tits girls is more easy to cum for me.

Around 19:15 I go to the living room and I sat near Selina that spoke with another man while I touch her tits and she let me do that without nothing to say.

My intention were clear and when she go in the room with another man I came to the bed after 5 min for be the next but the man come on your tits and she told me that she made a shower; I ask to her if she return for me but she refused because she must to go with a new guest but was a ghost and this made me disappointed because I lost an hour for Selina and I could have sex with another girl or stay with Rose and continue to try to cum.

After Cora I found my new favourite girl in Selina but this situation was not good and I decided to don't give her money when I cameback on the last day, but this isn't a problem because she wasn't there and also Rose (Lara said me that all the girl in the party will be there on Tuesday, but that's not true and I'm a little bit disappointed for this but is strange because she is ever correct with me).

I choose Nicky for 30 min and I have another very good session with many FK, BBJ (I didn' t remember to tell her to put the condom and I decided also to lick her pussy because I never made it in this trip) , sex in different position and after a BBJ and HJ while I inserted one finger in the pussy she made me cum but she didn't notice and started again with a BBJ and probably she tought that I didn't come and we finish the session with some FK and we stay some minutes more, but she didn't stop me and I was happy.

At this moment I had fuck 49 times and I want the number 50.

I try to ask to Lara but she said me that was sick, I see two new girl Maya and Katy but I don't like to try new girl for 50€ (maybe only big tits) and I choosed Andrea but I decided after this session that this was the last with her for 50€ because everytime is worst than the previous.

This time she seemed that she didn't want to kiss me and I didn't insisted, she put a condom (she remember from the party) and start a BJ, after she come over me until she was tired and we change position but I was more tired and can't continue in doggy for many time and she come over me again but only for a few time, after proposed to me an HJ but I told to make me a BBJ for try to cum the last time but after less than 20 min she decided to start to speak and stop the sexual action; is good to speak with her but I didn't like to pay for that and this is the last time also because she leave the room after 25min (the first time this year she kiss me until the last minute).

When we spoke I told her that I can't cum because she was the 50th girl and I said that I went in partytreff and pauschalclub and she ask to me if I go in different party, because she was surprised that there is places where is flat-rate all days.

I like this place but I need a party to enjoy more the girls and if I go in a normal day I choose only the option for 15 min for 30€.

In a normal day all the door are closed, when you arrive you must go in one room and choose a girl (there are 2 new girl for me and they let me see only one at the end when I ask another time) , after the first girl I ask for a pause before to have sex and Andrea come in the room after 5 min, and when I ask another time she come again after 5 min and at the end I was not ready to cum (I ask on the party day if I could stay 2-3 hour for have sex with 2-3 girls but with a pause and tell me that is ok, but seems that they wants made me go away).

I hope that the new location will be better because this is good only for a party, but girl like this are difficult to find and also the bad sessions are better than many other, because isn't really bad but I had too much expectations, especially from Andrea (the only very bad was Kyana inthe first party).

I hope that I can go in another party, but is difficult because they announced it too much late and is almost impossible to find a low cost ticket.

Trans Atlantic
10-24-13, 04:52
Der Partytermin steht jetzt fest. Am 14. 11. 2013 Eröffnungsparty Am Schomm 7.

Mit dabei sein werden auf jeden Fall, Evelina, Andrea, Lara und Nicky.

Evtl. Jessica, Maya und eine ganz neue Dame.

Weitere Infos folgen in den andächsten Tagen.

Tiger Genius
10-24-13, 11:54
Der Partytermin steht jetzt fest. Am 14. 11. 2013 Eröffnungsparty Am Schomm 7.

Mit dabei sein werden auf jeden Fall, Evelina, Andrea, Lara und Nicky.

Evtl. Jessica, Maya und eine ganz neue Dame.

Weitere Infos folgen in den andächsten Tagen.I couldn't miss this opportunity to know very soon the date of the party, and I will be there.

SwingerLover
10-24-13, 19:03
Yes, the party on the 10th is their farewell party at the old place and from November 15th they will be at the former Eva-Freundin-location Am Schomm 7 in Mönchengladbach-Odenkirchen.Contrary to what I had posted and which still appears on their website, they now open a day early with a party. http://privat-sunshine.de/index.php/de/partys

Tiger Genius
10-29-13, 23:10
Rose and Selina isn't more in Privat Sunshine.(Two big losses)

Rose was my favourite after the party and Selina despite she made me hungry (that's the only reason because I prefer Rose) and didn't have the same GF attitude of the other girl, for me is by far the most beautiful and sex with her was very good.

I'm happy that at least Nicky will be in the next party and I'm courious to meet Evelina, a new girl.

http://privat-sunshine.de/index.php/de/sunshine-karolina

Creature2
11-09-13, 15:30
Lea or Lena.

This girl Lea, of EWB, reminds me a German girl named Lena, of two years ago, from Privat Sunshine.

http://www.erlebniswohnung.com/en/lea.html

Actually the face is blurred, but you can see her face at the announcement of EBW, at berlin intim web page.

The city are very far apart, Berlin and Moencgengladbach, but maybe she is moved.

I plan to to visit EBW next week, but for a short stay, not full day. If I run into her, I will check whether this is the same girl.

Maybe Varenne can also comment. He was the one first meeting this girl in Privat Sunshine party, if I have no mistake.

http://www.berlinintim.de/member/Eve.lin-24630.html

Tiger Genius
11-16-13, 21:49
The party for me was good, but this is the first time that I see many man leave the party disappointed before the half, because this time the number of men isn't limited (in my other party were there 4 girls+ Lara, but with a limit of 20 men) and for sure there were more than 40 men, maybe 50 (the girls worked without pause, but 7 wasn't enough) and only the new guests can have sex and the other men had nothing to do (after a very good start, the best of my three party, I stayed 3 hour without had sex) and probably I was the only that stayed from the beginning to end, but at 17 o'clock, I was very angry and I seriously considered to leave the place (also because for me is cold in the main room, and I spend the most part of time in a bathroom near radiators when I coudn't have sex) but in the end I saved my day and I leave the place with a big smile like usual.

The new location is better, but the room (5) is not big like in Mulforter Strasse and from 15 to 17 wasn't possible also to enter in the room to watch, because too many man were in.

At the end I spoke with Lara and I told her that I was happy but the previous party was better and I couldn't have sex for 3 hours and that too many people were there; I hope that in the next party they make something because the atmosphere in this party wasn't like usual and for me was like if I made three different party, the first three hours were super, the second three was the the worst of my life (because I went to Germany especially for this party) and the last two hours like usual.

I didn't have sex only with Karina, that refused me two time (the first time because I was a old guest, the second time after two hours because she was tired) and had problem also with another man that menace to leave the party but Lara saved that situation, but the other girl were super like usual and like real girlfriends.

Tiger Genius
11-20-13, 13:54
Is the new location easy to do by public transport. The former one was very complex by public transport. As those parties are always by midweek, rental companies would like to charge 150 Euro / day rate for a rental car, it is much to do the journey by taxis.For me the new location was more complex to reach.

I take a Bus from Rheydth HBF and after I made more than 1Km by foot (maybe with another bus is possible to go near Am Schomm but I forgot the number and I didn't find info at the bus stop; I decided to go by foot because that is my first time in this zone and I didn't want to risk to take a wrong bus).

Another solution is to take two bus from MG HBF or go with the train to Odenkirchen station, but is at 1 Km by foot and there is only 1 train per hour from Rheydth HBF.

At the end of the party I decided to go to Rheydt HBF and made more than 2 Km by foot.

For me is not a big problem go by foot, but for sure isn't easy to reach with public transport and that was one of the reason because I didn't return the next day for a single session (if they were in the old location I would go for sure) , but maybe is better.

SwingerLover
11-21-13, 15:20
(if they were in the old location I would go for sure)The old location at Mülforter Straße 99 in 41238 Mönchengladbach will be taken over from next Monday, November 25th 2013, by the team that runs LoveFactory in Kerpen-Sindorf. There are supposed to be 5 girls there, two of them available for AO, the others only with rubbers. As it used to be with Private Sunshine, they will do occasional parties every few weeks, but propably not during the first month.

I was told all this personally at yesterday's party in Kerpen. The two AO-girls that will be at the former Private Sunshine location were there too: Sarah and Sibel. Both very pretty girls with beautiful bodies, especially Sibel is a real looker. The action I got with her was quite good. A little bit of only standard quality during the day, but in the evening towards the end of the party, I got an excellent BBBJ along with some GFE (complete with french kissing and cuddling) plus a nice fuck, which to no fault of her I had to break off eventually, because I was beat. (Will write a report in the LoveFactory thread later.)

I didn't get to fuck Sarah, since the opportunity didn't present itself. Either she or I was busy elsewhere, and when a quick dip-in would have been possible in the end of the day, then Gabi was quicker ad simply sat down on my dick. So I can't really tell about Sarah, except that she was nice and friendly and I got some kiss-kiss & hug-hug when dancing with her for a while during the afternoon.

Currently they are still at LoveFactory in Kerpen; so until Sunday, there is the opportunity to sample them along with the other girls at a party for a flatrate price of 60 € (rubber) or 80 € (AO). Below are the links to their Sexdo-profiles, but I must say that Sibel's pictures don't do her justice. She looks much better in real life.

http://sexdo.de/hobbyhuren/40900/kerpen-50170-sarah.html

http://sexdo.de/hobbyhuren/39293/kerpen-50170-sibel.html

SwingerLover
11-21-13, 18:22
The old location at Mülforter Straße 99 in 41238 Mönchengladbach will be taken over from next Monday, November 25th 2013, by the team that runs LoveFactory in Kerpen-Sindorf.And the ad to prove it just appeared on 1night-kontakt:

http://www.1night-kontakt.de/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=94497&query=retrieval

Re-opening Monday 25th.

Mülforter99; Mülforter Straße 99 (bell: Sommer. 1st floor) ; Mönchengladbach, NRW 41238

Welcome to the Mülforter99-Girls from Mönchengladbach!

We introduce you to experience spend a great time of sparkling erotic, discover NEW, enjoy ESTABLISHED, and get acquainted with exciting people. In any case you shall have a lot of fun.

Experience and enjoy pure erotic.

We caress and massage you with our limber hands and bodies, so you can forget about your daily-routine stress.

What you will get from us is closeness, tenderness and dirty love for a limited time.

New models, being constantly exchanged, will never make your visit boring.

Tiger Genius
12-07-13, 00:34
I don't know if someone is interested, but Privat Sunshine will be closed from 21-12 to 2-1-2014 for Christmas holyday.

Smochyy
01-16-14, 14:35
Hello,

I hope I am not posting in the wrong place.

I have been reading this forum for about 2 years, but this are my first post.

Next week I will have to take a trip to Germany on Wednesday or Thursday, to Niederkrutchen, and I was thinking to spend some quality time in the Mönchengladbach area, and I shall need your advice.

Priorely I have been in the last years to some FKK in Frankfurt and last year in Berlin to Insomnia and Elbh.

In Mönchengladbach I am thinking to visit a partytreff, it should be something similar to what I seen in Berlin, I quess. So far I found 3 clubs: Private-sunshine, Pauschalclub-69, and Partytreff MG Rheydt.

In your experienced opinion which would be more suitable to visit, since I have just one day available, or do you have any better recomendations in the 100 km radius.

Could you recommend me some FKK in the area also, I am still undecided if FKK or pauschal.

SwingerLover
01-16-14, 20:40
I can't speak from own experience here, because I've never been to either of those place you mentioned. But judging from what I've been hearing from other guys about Privat-Sunshine, I'd say you will propably be best off going there. I've never heard anybody say anything bad at all about this place.

Another option might be the Mülforter99-girls, who reside at the former Private-Sunshine location. I keep hearing that Carmen seems to be a real volcano: http://s379421937.online.de/Carmen/index.html#IMG_1137

Tiger Genius
01-18-14, 17:01
In Mönchengladbach I am thinking to visit a partytreff, it should be something similar to what I seen in Berlin, I quess. So far I found 3 clubs: Private-sunshine, Pauschalclub-69, and Partytreff MG Rheydt.Privat Sunshine isn't a partytreff and you must pay for every session (30€ 15 min. 50€ 30 min. 100€ 1h) and only sometimes there is a party (not next week) but the girls for me are very good especially Cora (she is comeback after 9 months, and I hope that she stay other two weeks, because if that happen I will return in Germany for her) , Nicky and Andrea.

At this moment there are also new girls that I didn't know, but they are a little bit old and not beautiful like the others that are on holyday (but next week Nicky and Evelina will be there).

If you want a Pauschalcub, for sure Pauschalclub-69 is better than Partytreff MG Rheydt, and if I return in Germany I will go before at Privat Sunshine for Cora and maybe Nicky, and after I will go in Pauschalclub-69.

Varenne
01-24-14, 02:21
Next Thursday is party-time again at Sunshine:

Duration: 12:00-20:00

Price: € 99 (you'll get the change!)

Girls: Evelina, Andrea, Cora, Nicky und Lara, maybe also Karina

Tiger Genius
02-03-14, 02:56
Next Thursday is party-time again at Sunshine:

Duration: 12:00-20:00

Price: € 99 (you'll get the change!)

Girls: Evelina, Andrea, Cora, Nicky und Lara, maybe also KarinaUnfortunatly Karina was in the party, the new girl announced on the homepage wasn'there and Lara didn't had sex (the girl announced was 6, but was possible to have sex with only 5 and for me were only 4 because Karina was there).

Not too much people was there (I think around 20) and the party was good at the beginning because the girls work without too much break, but after the break for eat at 15:00 Cora and Nicky made long break everytime and Karina couldn't have sex for a problem at least until 16:30.

Whit less men normally would be easier to have sex but the girls seemeed not to much interested to had sex and spoke for a long time with every man and only Andrea and Evelina work withouth too much break (normally only a shower).

At 17:00 new guest came in and like usually the girls start to ignored the other guest, but this time I see something that I never seen before.

Karina was in the bed whit a man, when a new guest rang the bell and when she heard that she told that she must serve before the new guests but this is the first time that I see a man already in the bed that couldn't have sex only because a new guest rang the bell but, Karina have everytime a good excuse to don't have sex (I asked 4 time in 2 parties but for me was impossible had sex with her) and from 18:00 she spoke for the most part of time, like Cora and Nicky while only Andrea and Evelina continue to work hard until the end.

This party after a good start was boring and I don't like the new place, but at least I find one friend and we spoke during the long break and also him said that the past parties were better because normally the girls have a better attitude and he going only 3 time in the room with a girl during all day.

I came in the party especially for Cora but at the beginning I choosed Evelina because in the last party I was disturbed by another man and this time the situation was better and she was a very good GFE, but after a BBJ and 3 position I coldn't cum and when she tried with an HJ I stopped her.

After my first session I met Cora and we went in the room; she isn't like August 2012 because she have some Kg more and have not more the black hair that for me were better, but for me is the best girls in the world and is also very nice and finally I could say my first word to her, because in the first party I couldn't say a word because I didn't speak German and I was too shy.

Sex was fantastic and I cum two time with her, the second around 16:00 in my fifth session.

After sex whit Cora I needed a break a little more long that usually, but after a little break I saw Nicky and I came near her for speak.

She forgot about me and after two words propose to went to the room but there wasn't the same good feeling that we had in the last party (in November she remembered me from October) and the session was only good and I couldn't cum because was better to wait some minutes more after a big orgasmus with Cora.

Before the 15:00 I had my fourth session whit Andrea and was one of the best with her, very similar like the last with and I cum when she was over me and give me many FK.

After, the party was the worst that I had at Privat Sunshine and I had sex only two times from 14:30 to 19:30, the first with Cora and the second with Nicky (around 18:00) and this time I cum but whitouth sex (BBJ, Spanish and HJ).

In the past parties I had sex 2 times with a girls often and also 3 with Cora and Rose whitout problem but this time the girls tried to avoid a second session (Cora and Nicky said to me two time to wait for a break and went in the room with another man, and when I had sex the second time with Cora she was with my friend that give me her back and for Nicky I had to wait 2 hours).

Until the 19:30 I can't made nothing because I could try to ask a session only with Andrea or Evelina but was impossible because the new guests were served and the other girls made nothing.

My friend left the place and I decided to try to ask to Andrea that finally made a pause, she accepted but she told to me that there is a rule that I must made sex with all the girls one time before to have sex the second time with a girls (I said to her before that Karina didn't want to have sex with me, but I think that only Andrea know this rule) and she came with me in the room but with a bad attitude and was the worst session with her and after the doggy my dick wasn't more hard and we stop the session.

After this session I made the decision that I never return Privat Sunshine because I liked the attitude of the girls, but this time make sex was very difficoult and I hadn't the same sensation that I had in the other parties and I leave the place disappointed and I couldn't leave from my mind the bad face of Andrea during the last session.

I'm very happy for Cora but after the session with Andrea I decided to don't return also for her in the next day and I ended my trip in Pauschalclub 69 (in my original program I would be in Germany in this moment) because I had lost the desire for sex.

Mahaba
09-11-14, 13:38
Cora seems to have departed. Any idea where she is working?

Christian G
01-21-15, 15:48
Privat Sunshine isn't a partytreff and you must pay for every session (30 15 min. 50 30 min. 100 1h) Just look at girls profile on their website, and I saw that some lady http://www.privat-sunshine.de/Sunshine-Olivia-30 have CIM and Anal in their service. These are included in the price (50€ - 30 min, 100€ - 60 min) or are extras??

Tiger Genius
01-22-15, 18:40
Just look at girls profile on their website, and I saw that some lady http://www.privat-sunshine.de/Sunshine-Olivia-30 have CIM and Anal in their service. These are included in the price (50 - 30 min, 100 - 60 min) or are extras??I'm not sure because I never ask for that, but I think that for CIM is 20€ extra and for anal 50€.

SwingerLover
08-16-15, 16:57
There are some nice things about Private Sunshine included in Droom's maiden report over in the Other Areas thread of the Germany forum: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?686-Other-Areas&p=1760817&viewfull=1#post1760817.