PDA

View Full Version : Sihanoukville

Pages : 1 [2]

Lolas
11-16-16, 08:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Lolas
11-16-16, 08:48
That's about all I see. Old and gray. These girls really earn their money.

AskeAske
11-17-16, 19:59
Take a motobike to the Golden Lion Roundabout, upon arrival go north-west and there are a bunch of bars with girls. For Victory Hill you are 10 years too late.I spend a night at girlie street at Victory Hill last month with some friends. Drinking and having fun. There are still a lot of nice girls at Victory Hill. Must of them very friendly. Also many girls not to old. From maybe 19. If you want a stunner you just have to look a little bit. If you want to take a girl with you at home, it is still very cheap.

I don't know what preferences you and Lonely have, but I always have a good time at Victory Hill.

SacredMan
11-19-16, 06:29
Yes, Blue Mountain still exists but it's a pretty small. Essentially it's a series of small brothels up and down the street, each with 4 or 5 girls. It's $20 for a fuck ..............
....... The Chicken Farm is pretty decimated, but still operating. The sex is cheap, but I find it rare to actually see anyone I'd do for free, let alone for pay.In blue mountain, st rates should be maximum uSD15 only. For locals, they charge only 10 or 15 bucks.

In the chicken farm, about 25% of the WLS are young and pretty too. Young means from 18 to 25 yrs old. However the service may not be so good because st is cheap here, from USD5 onwards, young WLS shld be min USD10 for st. In Cambodia everything must bargain. The initial price quoted is always high, and sometimes very high.

Aussie Fella
12-01-16, 05:27
Take a motobike to the Golden Lion Roundabout, upon arrival go north-west and there are a bunch of bars with girls. For Victory Hill you are 10 years too late.Are you talking about the bars at Sihanoukville Square or the smaller Khmer bars up one of the other side roads leading off the roundabout. SS is a pretty decent scene and what I imagine VH would have been like a decade ago. The only thing you need to be sure of is whether or not the girl (s) you're planning on taking out actually go out with customers as not all do. It'd be a shame to have bought a few lady drinks only to find out she's not a taxi girl.

Aussie Fella
12-01-16, 05:31
In blue mountain, st rates should be maximum uSD15 only. For locals, they charge only 10 or 15 bucks.

In the chicken farm, about 25% of the WLS are young and pretty too. Young means from 18 to 25 yrs old. However the service may not be so good because st is cheap here, from USD5 onwards, young WLS shld be min USD10 for st. In Cambodia everything must bargain. The initial price quoted is always high, and sometimes very high.I went for a ride down to the Chicken Farm last night and there are indeed a number of young, attractive girls sitting out the front of a few establishments. The only thing is that they showed absolutely no interest in this foreigner as I rode past. The only ladies calling out to me to come in were the old hags. I suppose I could just go up and ask for service, but it they're not even interested enough to give a token shout, I can't imagine the service would be anywhere near acceptable.

Thanks for the skinny on the Blue Mountain prices. If I head back up there I'll be sure to counter their request for $20 with $15.

RockyHardy21
12-01-16, 15:01
It reminds me of my time in Si'ville. I went gold lion Plaza but that was totally empty few gals but too old to my taste. And they were asking 100 usd short time.

I tried the beer gardens. I don't know how to explain but when you go towards golden lion Plaza, there are some KTVs before that there is a place where lot of beer gardens like Thailand. You can see girls. Playing pool. I got one 19 years old for 60+14 usd from there. The place was full of girls. You should also some motorbike man.

I went for a ride down to the Chicken Farm last night and there are indeed a number of young, attractive girls sitting out the front of a few establishments. The only thing is that they showed absolutely no interest in this foreigner as I rode past. The only ladies calling out to me to come in were the old hags. I suppose I could just go up and ask for service, but it they're not even interested enough to give a token shout, I can't imagine the service would be anywhere near acceptable.

Thanks for the skinny on the Blue Mountain prices. If I head back up there I'll be sure to counter their request for $20 with $15.

Aussie Fella
02-04-17, 08:22
It reminds me of my time in Si'ville. I went gold lion Plaza but that was totally empty few gals but too old to my taste. And they were asking 100 usd short time.

I tried the beer gardens. I don't know how to explain but when you go towards golden lion Plaza, there are some KTVs before that there is a place where lot of beer gardens like Thailand. You can see girls. Playing pool. I got one 19 years old for 60+14 usd from there. The place was full of girls. You should also some motorbike man.Those prices in a country like Cambodia are just outrageous. It's such a shame, but as long as people continue to pay them there's no way they're going to drop.

Aussie Fella
02-04-17, 08:26
I popped down to the chicken farm the other night and see that the small section of upgraded road has been completed. Still, there wasn't much in the way of talent although, admittedly, it was only around 5 pm so not much had opened up.

A question for the more experienced: I usually ride down the main CF road until it does the 90 degree dog-leg to the left and then turn around and come back. Does anyone know if it's worth riding down the left hand road? I've not done it as I'm always by myself and would feel a bit vulnerable heading down there, especially if it's not a mongering part of the area.

Kuranyi
02-04-17, 18:58
Not worth. You won't find anything more there. Still good value for the buck 10 $.

Forget about blue Mountain downtown. They don't go down from 20 $ and the girl was a total ripoff. She didn't even want to take her top off.

AskeAske
02-04-17, 19:48
Those prices in a country like Cambodia are just outrageous. It's such a shame, but as long as people continue to pay them there's no way they're going to drop.That is not the prices. You can still very easy take girl for 30 dollar + BF 10 dollar for LT. Both in Victory Hill and in the bars close to Golden Lion. I never understand why so many want to pay more.

Lassecph
02-11-17, 21:05
Hi all,

I'm soon to visit Sihanoukville and I'm really looking forward to this. I'ts going to be amazing.

I'm staying at the Deluxx Boutique and would like to know if any have any experience with this place. I have read the forum, but have not found any.

Any good bars around the place. I have read that it is close til the golden lion bar area. Is that place good or bad? Can't really tell. How much is a girl LT from that place.

The beach bars is also a possibility.

The trip is going to be amazing.

Thanks guys.

AskeAske
02-12-17, 09:33
Hi all,

I'm soon to visit Sihanoukville and I'm really looking forward to this. I'ts going to be amazing.

I'm staying at the Deluxx Boutique and would like to know if any have any experience with this place. I have read the forum, but have not found any.

Any good bars around the place. I have read that it is close til the golden lion bar area. Is that place good or bad? Can't really tell. How much is a girl LT from that place.

The beach bars is also a possibility.

The trip is going to be amazing.

Thanks guys.You have 7 reports, only with questions. All you quistion about Sihanoukville are easy answered if you read back the tread. Your question about Deluxx Boutique can be answered on tripadvisor.com.

If you want respect from us other members of this forum, then write some reports. If you want to go to a new place, then read back on the tread. After that you can ask.

Remember to be a paid member. Then you can send and receive pm.

AskeAske
02-12-17, 09:35
The night life in Sihanoukville is not concentrated. There are at least 4 areas: Two main areas for hostesbars, Golden Lion area and Victory Hill. There is also bars downtown, but I am not to familiar with them. And the beach bars.

Victory Hill is my favorite area. A small street with some girliebars. Very friendly girls. Thise bars are very good for a fun night in town. Take a girl with you at home, if you want. I never tried a girl say no.

The bars close to Golden Lion are also nice. Maybe more stunners. Most of them also a little more expensive.

At the Serendipity Beach there are some beach bars. Also a fun place for a night out drinking. Just be aware of the stoned backpackers. Easy to find FL there. Just be aware that many of them are drugusers, which I prefer to avoid.

Just remember that Sihanoukvilles nightlife is not that big. You can in no way compare with Pattaya.

There are many different beaches in Sihanoukville. They are very different. The main beaches are Serendipity and Ochheuteal Beach. I never swimm there. Is you want better beach, then go to Otres2 Beach. Just only go for dayvisit. It is very boring at night. Another nice beach is Hawaii Beach. This beach most atract locals. Not many foreigner go here.

If you want really nice beach, then go to one of the islands. Find a nice bargirl and take her to Koh Rong Samloen. An island perfect for GFE. I always stay at Freedom Island Bungalow.

Koh Rong is another island. I normaly avoid this island, because of the many backpackers. I hate all their drugs and noise.

I have not been at the other parts of this island. Maybe more quiet there.

Sihanoukville can be a little rough. Be aware of the police, normaly they are not your friend. Be aware of the tuk-tuk and motodrivers. They always try to scam you a little bit. Normaly I rent a motobike and only use tuk-tuk when out drinking.

Any way, if you are streetwise, you never have big problems.

DrPecker
02-19-17, 00:17
The night life in Sihanoukville is not concentrated. There are at least 4 areas...Thanks great write-up of the different areas. I've been to PP and Siem reap a few times in the past but finally going to be in Sihanoukville in a few weeks. Your post gives me a great starting point for a few areas to check out.

Are there any hotels recommended for mongering visitors? I was thinking of staying in the Serendipity area as I've read many hotels are on the beach here. Looking to keep it around the sub $50 / night mark.

Banana Boi
02-20-17, 18:33
I was thinking of staying in the Serendipity area as I've read many hotels are on the beach here. Looking to keep it around the sub $50 / night mark.I stayed at the Serendipity Beach Resort but may be on the high end or just over your price range for the basic room. I stayed in a more expensive room and it was very very nice. There is a Holiday Inn just up the same block that looked decent as well. Likely more in your price range. Many of the hotels in the Serendipity Beach area are not very nice.

DrPecker
02-21-17, 03:27
I stayed at the Serendipity Beach Resort but may be on the high end or just over your price range for the basic room. I stayed in a more expensive room and it was very very nice. There is a Holiday Inn just up the same block that looked decent as well. Likely more in your price range. Many of the hotels in the Serendipity Beach area are not very nice.Thanks that looks quite good! Reasonable rates too happy to go up a little.

There are many hotel options on sites like Agoda but it gets hard to compare them, nothing like actual recommendations from people that have been before.

AskeAske
02-22-17, 13:07
Thanks great write-up of the different areas. I've been to PP and Siem reap a few times in the past but finally going to be in Sihanoukville in a few weeks. Your post gives me a great starting point for a few areas to check out.

Are there any hotels recommended for mongering visitors? I was thinking of staying in the Serendipity area as I've read many hotels are on the beach here. Looking to keep it around the sub $50 / night mark.In the past, I booked usually a room at GBT3. Very good location, close to the beach. Then came GBT3 on www.booking.com and prices doubled. Now it costs a room with air conditioning $ 30 for one night.

Now I book I normally a small Kmer guest house close to Lion Plaza. $ 13 for one night. Not much luxury, but neat and clean. It is air conditioned. Fits fine to me when I have a few days in Sihanoukville. I come primarily to visit friends and party. If I had to be there for a long time at ordinary holiday I would probably find a better place with pool etc.

DrPecker
03-04-17, 09:19
Now I book I normally a small Kmer guest house close to Lion Plaza. $ 13 for one night. Not much luxury, but neat and clean. It is air conditioned. Fits fine to me when I have a few days in Sihanoukville. I come primarily to visit friends and party. If I had to be there for a long time at ordinary holiday I would probably find a better place with pool etc.Cool, I'd never considered the guest house option. Will look into that, thanks!

Aussie Fella
04-03-17, 14:39
That is not the prices. You can still very easy take girl for 30 dollar + BF 10 dollar for LT. Both in Victory Hill and in the bars close to Golden Lion. I never understand why so many want to pay more.Yes, there are still some available for these prices, but there are also many girls that expect a lot more. I was talking to one of the girls at Lucky Bar when I was there previously and she complained that a guy had offered her friend $40 and how outrageous she thought such an offer was given that her friend is 'young and beautiful'. That is how they think. They believe they should get paid relatively large amounts because they're good looking. I do agree that a good looking taxi girl should earn more than an older, less attractive one, but some of the prices they expect are ridiculous. My point is that as long as people keep paying the unnecessarily inflated prices, the more they'll be expected.

Meo Den
04-05-17, 04:10
Yes, there are still some available for these prices, but there are also many girls that expect a lot more. I was talking to one of the girls at Lucky Bar when I was there previously and she complained that a guy had offered her friend $40 and how outrageous she thought such an offer was given that her friend is 'young and beautiful'. That is how they think. They believe they should get paid relatively large amounts because they're good looking. I do agree that a good looking taxi girl should earn more than an older, less attractive one, but some of the prices they expect are ridiculous. My point is that as long as people keep paying the unnecessarily inflated prices, the more they'll be expected.Yes, young & beautiful girls will earn more, because they will get picked more often, but not because they should be paid more per transaction. Prostitution, like driving taxis, is 90% waiting around.

In a service industry negotiation it's the seller's job to try to differentiate product on price, the buyer's job to emphasise different frequencies of transaction.

I tell the girls I pay all of them the same: old, young, pretty, ugly. They are all guaranteed equal treatment. It just happens that I only target the young and pretty ones. The 'tip' they get from me is that they get picked, and picked again.

You have to establish that the price is yours not theirs. And it has to be a fair one, based on the market and what is reasonable in terms of their economy (forget about the price of Coke on Mars).

Yes, they will try to charge more. That's only to be expected.

If you do this often enough you soon find that there is no clear correlation between price and quality. Whether you 'click' or have fun with a girl is parallel to and independent of the p4 p transaction. Paying more in this context very often buys you less. Overpaying tends to result in disrespect and resentment.

And the negotiation only happens once and money is never referred to again. If they are keen to see you again you can conclude that your price is fair to both parties.

The Hostess Bars in Phnom Penh are for the most part just clip joints.

MutantChicken
04-05-17, 08:34
Yes, young & beautiful girls will earn more, because they will get picked more often, but not because they should be paid more per transaction. Prostitution, like driving taxis, is 90% waiting around.

In a service industry negotiation it's the seller's job to try to differentiate product on price, the buyer's job to emphasise different frequencies of transaction.

I tell the girls I pay all of them the same: old, young, pretty, ugly. They are all guaranteed equal treatment. It just happens that I only target the young and pretty ones. The 'tip' they get from me is that they get picked, and picked again.

You have to establish that the price is yours not theirs. And it has to be a fair one, based on the market and what is reasonable in terms of their economy (forget about the price of Coke on Mars)..Totally agree the problem with these forums is that people want new intel but once something is shared, it quickly gets spoilt because guys who are too lazy or incompetent to bargain / negotiate a fair price or follow the price stated overpay and then the girls develop a expectation of some over inflated price. FYI I been to local places where you can get slim pretty girls for less than 10 usd ST, ok they fuck cambodian style ie no BJ and missionary and you have less than 30 mins hahah.

Amjeck
04-05-17, 16:29
Totally agree the problem with these forums is that people want new intel but once something is shared, it quickly gets spoilt because guys who are too lazy or incompetent to bargain / negotiate a fair price or follow the price stated overpay and then the girls develop a expectation of some over inflated price. FYI I been to local places where you can get slim pretty girls for less than 10 usd ST, ok they fuck cambodian style ie no BJ and missionary and you have less than 30 mins hahah.The problem with these forums is that people don't use the PM function when sharing secret information. People love to boast how great and smart they are and give away information way to easily to any guy reading this forum. SE Asia is drying up so fast it's shocking! If you find a secret spot keep it secret and only share it with senior members who don't blab.

NewImage
04-05-17, 23:34
The problem with these forums is that people don't use the PM function when sharing secret information. People love to boast how great and smart they are and give away information way to easily to any guy reading this forum. SE Asia is drying up so fast it's shocking! If you find a secret spot keep it secret and only share it with senior members who don't blab.Agree with your sentiment but then the point of these boards would be lost. I, for one, had only heard about my "secret place" through these boards and got off my butt and went to explore. Now it's my go to place.

My opinion is that is the key. Point people in the right direction and then let them do their own homework. Besides what you may find, on a given night, at a certain time, with a certain girl or groups of girls maybe well different to my experiences.

Agree SEA is drying up. Economies are changing, girls are becoming more savy, idiots are over paying and more of us are travelling.

I remember once I read "the cheapest place to monger is probably exactly where you live" - sad. Unfortunately where I live the options are few, the cost high and the service usually poor = sad.

AskeAske
04-06-17, 08:02
The problem with these forums is that people don't use the PM function when sharing secret information. People love to boast how great and smart they are and give away information way to easily to any guy reading this forum. SE Asia is drying up so fast it's shocking! If you find a secret spot keep it secret and only share it with senior members who don't blab.Hi Amjeck.

I don't understand. What secrets? I can not find any "secret place" or any thing els "secret" described here on this Sihanoukville tread. I don't think ISG members can change the monger world. How big a % of the mongers read ISG?

Franga
07-15-17, 17:23
Just reading in the Air Asia magazine that they are starting 4 flights per week to Sihanoukville direct from Kuala Lumpur, on 9 August 2017. Will be good to avoid that 4. 5 hour bus from Phnom Penh. Hope the chicken farm is still up and running in Snooky.

Fast Eddie 48
07-15-17, 22:47
Just reading in the Air Asia magazine that they are starting 4 flights per week to Sihanoukville direct from Kuala Lumpur, on 9 August 2017. Will be good to avoid that 4. 5 hour bus from Phnom Penh. Hope the chicken farm is still up and running in Snooky.To Franga.

I think silk air have flight from Bangkok don mueng 3 time a week they fly the small plane 32 passenger not sure they still have this flight.

Fast Eddie 48.

SouthEaster
07-20-17, 10:06
I live in Snooky, most of the time anyway and was asked by Askeaske to provide an update on the situation. I will keep it short.

Blue Mountain almost gone, a few shops at the beginning of the street with some less that stunning girls asking 20-30ST.

Chicken farm just about history. Maybe 10 places left with mostly has been. 1-3 girls in each place. Largely a matter of luck if you find anything to make the visit worthwhile. I used to pay 5 bucks but now most will try for 10. Have not looked in 3 months. Strangely the first 2 or 3 places you pass the girls do not and never have shown any interest in barangs. Don't know why.

Freedom Bar long since shut. What a shame.

Jam bar bottom of Serendipity gone for 2 years now.

Dolphin and area still a few freelancers. Don't know what they ask these days probably 30ST depending on time and looks (theirs!

The Square. Many bars still open although rumoured to be closing next month. Who knows Chinese are buying everything in sight. There are many attractive girls there but I hate the LD thing and the hunt in general. I like places like the chicken farm was 5 or 10 years back. See something you like, no drinks, set the price and off you go. Girls routinely ask for stupid money here. 50 bucks ST and 100 LT. Expats know better but unless they know you even if you tell them you live there they still ask for stupid money. The guys paying these prices are tourists with limited time and no idea they are being ripped off and Chinese who like to throw around money (much like the Koreans in AC) and don't care if they are being ripped off!

Good luck.

CowGirl69
08-08-17, 23:57
SouthEaster,

I was recently in Snooky in July and found the Square (easy to find), Victory Hill, the Chicken Farm, and the bars along the beach at night. Can you please tell me where Blue Mountain is?

If you are on the main road going away from the Golden Lion circle (close to the Square) where do you turn right? It looks like from a prior thread on this site with a small map that when you are going away from the beach (I stayed in Nataya Hotel) you turn right. Is it as far as the KFC or is it past the KFC? Continuing past KFC on the right you turn at a bank to go to the local market, is it that street?

Anyway, I enjoyed Snooky and plan on returning. Let's hope the Chinese do not tear down the bars in the Square.

Thanks for your help.

Allover
08-28-17, 09:53
Recently arrived and staying at Coolabah Hotel. Can anybody please indicate where the bars with girls are located? I just read they are at the beach but don't know where or which beach. Still trying to get my bearings straight here. Thanks for any help.

Allover
08-29-17, 09:16
Recently arrived and staying at Coolabah Hotel. Can anybody please indicate where the bars with girls are located? I just read they are at the beach but don't know where or which beach. Still trying to get my bearings straight here. Thanks for any help.I'll answer my own admittedly silly question. I rented a motorbike for the day and had a look around town. Sihanouk Square is located just off the Golden Lion Circle. Just 1 minute walk from the Golden Lions. Haven't been there at night and there's nothing going on there during the day. Victory Hill has bars but I read here that it is quiet these days . I'll check it out at night sometime. I'm hoping for the best tonight.

MichelJ
08-29-17, 19:07
Recently arrived and staying at Coolabah Hotel. Can anybody please indicate where the bars with girls are located? I just read they are at the beach but don't know where or which beach. Still trying to get my bearings straight here. Thanks for any help.Here: https://www.google.nl/maps/@10.609363, 103.5237115,3 a,49 y,263.71 h,99.04 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sNKG9 ja8 MJiu-eK_UbScp0 g!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656.

Just a few minutes walking from your hotel.

On the beach you'll find also bars but they are orientated on tourists. It isn't impossible to pick up at a girl on the beach but you should focus on Sihanoukville Square (25-30 bars).

In Sihanoukville are 2 more girly bars areas (Victory Hill & Pub Street) but these aren't really worth visiting them.

Allover
09-04-17, 11:16
Here: https://www.google.nl/maps/@10.609363, 103.5237115,3 a,49 y,263.71 h,99.04 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sNKG9 ja8 MJiu-eK_UbScp0 g!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656.
Thanks for the info.

MichelJ
09-05-17, 18:29
Here: https://www.google.nl/maps/@10.609363, 103.5237115,3 a,49 y,263.71 h,99.04 t / data=!3 m6!1 e1!3 m4!1 sNKG9 ja8 MJiu-eK_UbScp0 g!2 e0!7 i13312!8 i6656.This is a better URL: https://goo.gl/4fizT3.

SacredMan
12-18-17, 07:46
Yes, there are still some avail......... That is how they think. They believe they should get paid relatively large amounts because they're good looking. I do agree that a good looking taxi girl should earn more than an older, less attractive one, but some of the prices they expect are ridiculous. My point is that as long as people keep paying the unnecessarily inflated prices, the more they'll be expected.In Sihanok square and Victory hill, I pd the hostess for LT, US40 or 50 plus BF 10.

In blue mountain I pd only 10-15 for st, 40 for LT.

In KTV street, next to S suare, st 10-15, LT 35-40.

In chicken farm, st 5-10, LT 35-40.

Freelancers etc st 15-20, LT max 40.

The above are current rates.

Eszpresszo
12-18-17, 19:55
In Sihanok square and Victory hill, I pd the hostess for LT, US40 or 50 plus BF 10.

In blue mountain I pd only 10-15 for st, 40 for LT.

In KTV street, next to S suare, st 10-15, LT 35-40.

In chicken farm, st 5-10, LT 35-40.

Freelancers etc st 15-20, LT max 40.

The above are current rates.Great post. As someone who is interested in Cambodia, I am sure I not alone in noticing some ridiculously high prices by SE Asia standards being quoted sometimes. And then others post a much lower price range for services, creating a lot of uncertainty. Cambodia is clearly a murky place when it comes to pricing. The opposite of Thailand where one can be informed of the correct pricing range before stepping off the plane.

But, I am also curious what you get for those prices. Can you give us a "grade" for the girls in those respective areas by their average quality of looks and service? Would it be safe to assume the hostesses from Victory Hill are in a different league from their counterparts on Blue Mountain? Those of us who have never been to Cambodia can make the obvious assumptions. But, it seems pricing is all over the place and assumptions can expensive or disappointing. I'm sure others besides me would love to hear your specifics.

Thanks.

SouthEaster
12-19-17, 06:50
Read my post from July for locations. Note that by the time you get there some may no longer exist as there is a massive influx of Chinese and building right now. As for prices, SM is pretty good in fact he is getting it for the "right" price. You will find, however, that the prices quoted to you as a newbie may well be double that and you will have to do some negotiation or be prepared to move on if you want to match his experience. For myself, I am leaving by April.

SE.

SacredMan
12-25-17, 06:47
Great post. As someone who is interested in Cambodia, I am sure I not alone........... I'm sure others besides me would love to hear your specifics.

Thanks.OK I re-post here with more details. Take note that the prices I wrote below are prices that these WLs are willing to accept. As usual the asking price is always higher, so one must negotiate.

Generally speaking, Cambodian WLs are friendly, however BJ are not guaranteed, and if they do agree, most will request for covered BJ. Also most WL will also want condom to be used during FJ, however this can be easily waived with some tips.

(1) In Sihanok square (hostess bar).

LT: USD40 - 50 plus BF 10.

ST usd25 to 40 plus BF 10.

So price almost the same for LT and ST. Total about 100 Wls.

Type of WL: Mostly khymer, ssyt, syt, MILF. The most pretty wls is found here.

Service: depend on luck but most of them are friendly unlike Vietnamese.

Over here have the highest concentration of pretty and syt WLs. So if you are tired of searching for pretty girls then this is the right place to go. Theres MILF here too. Service depends on luck but generally it is better then other places. Easily in total there are at least 100 wls here.

(2) victory hill, hostess bar.

Price and service same as in sihanok square.

Business here is bad, so by 11.30 pm they start to close. Total about 5 to 7 hostess bars. Total about 30 wls. Near the entrance to VH, there's ladyboys. WLs mostly look like age 25 onwards. I saw a pretty wl in her mid 20's sitting outside waiting for customers, however she don't do st or LT. She just want to accompany clients chit chat that's all.

(3) In blue mountain.

10-15 for st, 40 for LT, no BF.

Total about 35 wls.

Type of WL: Majority Vietnamese. Some Ssyt, syt, v little MILF. Almost all are pretty and sometimes there are ssyt.

Service: fuck and go. Wham bang just like a cowboy riding on a horse.

Over here, the WL mostly Vietnamese. The wLs sit outside so as we walk along this small lane we can see these ladies sitting outside, total about 30 to 50 wls. Its a mix of syt and MILF. I find them ok in looks. Don't expect gd service here, so its fuck and go. The rest BJ, BBBJ, kissing etc try offering them extra usd5-10. Just try yr luck.

(4) In KTV street, next to Sihanok square.

ST 10-15, LT 35-40. No barfine. Total about 35 to 50 wls. Not much foreigners here.

Type of WL: All khymer, Syt and MILF with very occasionally some sssyt.

(5) In chicken farm.

St 5-10, LT 35-40. No barfine. Total about 50 wls.

In this farm, especially those near the entrance, not all agree on FJ. They claim that they operate as a KTV ONLY, so no ST or LT but I don't believe they don't provide FJ services in these coffee shop KTV.

For pretty and syt WL, you may have to travel along this dirt track straight and then upon reaching a junction, turn left, then go to the last house on the right. You will know that's the last hse because you won't see anymore hse with lights.

Type of WL: its a mix of MILF and some syt. Generałly most of them cmi. However there are some pretty syt here too.

Service: better then blue mountain because khymers are v friendly. I did book a MILF for st at only usd 5 after bargaining down from usd 10. Not so good looking 4/10 but give top notch service. LOL, I pushed my whole motorcycle into her shacks then we lock the door. Then after she took a bath fm that big water jar, she then service me, our bed covered with mosquito net, she gave me v good BBBJ, never rush me at all. So in the end she ask for tips and I gave her another usd 5. So I was just lucky that's all. Most of the WLs here will not rush clients.

(6) Freelancers etc, at orchestrate beach etc etc, st 15-20, LT max 40.

Service talk to them, mostly they will agree to your request.

SacredMan
12-26-17, 06:50
Hi,

In Sihanok, there's a place at orchestrate beach called Utopia.

I went in the evenings and it seems dead.

So what are the activities they have inside, illegal or otherwise.

In otres beach theres also a Utopia and a banner says its a last hippie joint.

Aussie Fella
01-01-18, 04:57
Hi,

In Sihanok, there's a place at orchestrate beach called Utopia.

I went in the evenings and it seems dead.

So what are the activities they have inside, illegal or otherwise.

In otres beach theres also a Utopia and a banner says its a last hippie joint.Utopia has been pretty dead every time I've been there but the beach bars (Rocky Plus et al) are being closed down within the next few days so I expect it will pick up a bit with all the people looking for somewhere else to go. It's a known place for freelancers to hang out.

Aussie Fella
01-01-18, 05:01
OK I re-post here with more details. Take note that the prices I wrote below are prices that these WLs are willing to accept. As usual the asking price is always higher, so one must negotiate.

Generally speaking, Cambodian WLs are friendly, however BJ are not guaranteed, and if they do agree, most will request for covered BJ. Also most WL will also want condom to be used during FJ, however this can be easily waived with some tips.

(5) In Chicken Farm

St 5-10, LT 35-40. No barfine. Total about 50 wls.Thanks for the extra info on the Chicken Farm. I've been there many times but have never turned left at the junction as I assumed that was just residential and, to be honest, I'm always on my own and was a bit nervous. There's not much on offer on the road leading to the junction so I'll definitely give it a go on trip this week.

I get what most of your abbreviations are but I couldn't find what CMI and SSYT (as opposed to SYT) mean. Could you enlighten?

SacredMan
01-05-18, 14:05
Thanks for the extra info on the Chicken Farm. I've been there many times but have never turned left at the junction as I assumed that was just residential and, to be honest, I'm always on my own and was a bit nervous. There's not much on offer on the road leading to the junction so I'll definitely give it a go on trip this week.

I get what most of your abbreviations are but I couldn't find what CMI and SSYT (as opposed to SYT) mean. Could you enlighten?Hi,

CMI stands for ' cannot make it' which means not attractive.

SSYT stands for 'super sweet young thing'.

I presume you go chicken farm on a rental bike. Yes from the start of the chicken farm, just travel straight and at certain point (about 5-8 minutes by bike from the start of the dirt track) you reach a junction, turn left and the last pickup joint is less then 400 metres away. The pickup joint is on the right. At this last hse, usually there's local boys hanging around here too, admiring the girls. Yes the girls in this hse are pretty and syt. Don't pay more then usd 15 for ST. Try to pay only usd 10 for ST.

When I travelled along this track, I feel safe too. I don't see gangsters hanging around. Anyway if you have a bike its ok to recce this place as an adventure.

SouthEaster
01-06-18, 06:37
SM,

Thanks for the update. I live in SHV (moving soon due to Chinese invasion) and have been to the farm many times but gave up on it months and months ago as I found also that the road yields little except dust or mud depending on time of the year. I am intrigued by this junction as in the past, long past, if it is the road I think you mean, perhaps 1 Km from the start, there was only ever one place open and I thought it had died with the decline of the place in general.

Just so I can be clear, you get to the entrance of the area, drive by the first places where they show no interest, past the few joints with few to any lookers, past the old Biba club, then around 500 metres of nothing but shit road and then turn left and go another 400 metres?

If so, I will go have a look soon and report back. I am used to paying 5 dollars so no need to worry about me paying more than 10! BTW those Khmer guys hanging around are probably paying no more than 3 bucks!

SE.

SacredMan
01-07-18, 03:20
SM, .......
Just so I can be clear, you get to the entrance of the area, drive by the first places where they show no interest, past the few joints with few to any lookers, past the old Biba club, then around 500 metres of nothing but shit road and then turn left and go another 400 metres?

If so, I will go have a look soon and report back. I am used to paying 5 dollars so no need to worry about me paying more than 10! BTW those Khmer guys hanging around are probably paying no more than 3 bucks!

SE.Looks like you got the place right. Anyway that junction I mentioned, the google map coordinates is 10.646160, 103.520714.

Daytime is closed, I always go there around 9 pm.

Photo of that junction.

SacredMan
02-04-18, 00:33
Victory hill is dead, same like this post.

Chicken farm is also half dead.

And KTV street is struggling to survive.

Prostitution is no more lucrative, they are alĺ struggling to survive in sihanoukville.

Survival here in Sihanoukville is so difficult that in all the beaches, there's hardly anyone seen fishing as a recreation.

What a pity.

Stimulus89
02-04-18, 18:24
Victory hill is dead, same like this post.

Chicken farm is also half dead.

And KTV street is struggling to survive.

Prostitution is no more lucrative, they are alĺ struggling to survive in sihanoukville.

Survival here in Sihanoukville is so difficult that in all the beaches, there's hardly anyone seen fishing as a recreation.

What a pity.I have never been to Snooky but have been a few times to the other favorite places in country. But I figured I might have a visit during the Chinese New Year. When I mentioned that to a friend who used to live in PP, he said something about the 'Chinese buying up everything'. First I'd heard of that, so I came here to RTFF, and now I must say there's more than just one tear in my beer!

SM, I was encouraged by your detailed post about pricing and service below, and, being rather choosy, I was intrigued by area #1) the Square. Mention of the Square scene is conspicuously absent from your report.

Can you or others with boots on the ground, verify that at least this area is still half-way thriving? Has the construction cramped this area in any meaningful way, especially for nighttime hobbying?

I would only be around for a couple of days, as I was hoping to catch some peace and quiet on the remote islands. There was even a post a year or so back, that suggested hiring a hostess for an island getaway.

GFE- perhaps there's a place- Utopia? Where the remnants of those other areas go to hear such offers?

That was my working plan anyway, as I was reading the last 3 pages of this thread- until the gloom of the top half of this page.

At any rate if this truly is the dying embers of a once thriving expat playground, any encouragement might still entice me to check it out next week! TIA for any feedback.

SouthEaster
02-05-18, 06:05
It is still in operation, one of the few venues remaining. I have never taken to the place as I cut my teeth on the chicken farm and blue mountain which means way cheaper and no ladies drinks. The girls ask stupid money even if you live there and LDs are around 4 bucks. Sorry but I used to pay that for a shag!

If you are a glutton for punishment go during CNY. It was always a nightmare before. Now with thousands of Chinese about it will be a complete clusterfuck. I am leaving until it's over.

BTW if you haven't already booked accommodation, good luck.

SE.

SacredMan
02-06-18, 11:27
It is still in o...........
If you are a glutton for punishment go during CNY. It was always a nightmare before. Now wi.........
BTW if you haven't already booked accommodation, good luck.

SE.Two yrs ago, I arr in Sihanouk a few days before Chinese new year and managed to get a room in holiday palace. However they have no rooms for Chinese new year. So with my motorcycle, I search the whole of Sihanouk, from ochheuteal beach to holiday palace to victory hill, to Queeco, to the whole stretch of Ekareach street and into all the small streets and main streets, kamakor streets etc, all guest house all fully booked. And just as I was about to give up, I decided to give a last try at Sokha resort, and bingo, I was v lucky to find one in Sokha resort reserved for gamblers. I exchanged cash for gambling chips to get a free room.

SacredMan
02-08-18, 10:25
It is still in operation, one of the few venues remaining. I have never taken to the place as I cut my teeth on the chicken farm and blue mountain which means way cheaper and no ladies drinks. The girls ask stupid money ev......
SE.Hi SouthEaster or members.

Is ochheauteal beach still under renovation. Are the seafood stalls still there. Thanks.

Just sharing an incident which happened a year ago.

A group of us, 8 persons, went Sihanouk and we stayed in Bao Mai casino resort. So each of us got a very nice big room with a balcony facing the swimming pool. We got the rooms free because each of us exchanged usd400 into casino chips to gamble. This hotel is just 1 minute away to ochheauteal beach.

In one of the days, at around 10 pm inside the casino, my friend got a bad stroke. So the hotel staff rushed him to the nearest medical centre. At the medical centre, then we realised that there were no hospital or doctors in Sihanouk. Fortunately there's an ambulance at this centre. However we need to pay usd400 (can't remember the exact amount) cash before they transport him to Phnom pPenh hospital near pp airport. Without cash they won't move. And so after paying, a medical staff and 2 of my friend followed the ambulance to Phnom Penh hospital. I know it will take about 3-4 hrs to reach pp hospital and I thought hes not going to make it as he was already unconscious.

Fortunately we came as a big group, so those remaining in Sihanouk tried to contact his family overseas. However none of us knows his family. Finally we managed to contact a friend overseas who knows his family. So finally his family were informed.

On reaching the hospital, that was already passed midnight, fortunately there was a Thailand neurosurgeon who stayed in the hospital. We were told later that he was the best neurosurgeon in Cambodia. After some examination, my friend needed to be operated immediately. But we need to pay usd8000 first before they commence operation. No money no operation. Wow. In such a bad state, we therefore rushed to contact his family overseas to remit the money to the hospital whilst the nurses and surgeon get themselves ready to push this patient to the operating theatre upon receiving the money. One can imagine the amount of time wasted for all these hush.

In short, they operated his head, its about 3 inches in diameter, it was a very successful operation. The next day, I and another friend took a cab from Sihanouk to PP hospital to visit him. He was in a daze. The next following day he woke up in a daze, in another day, he was OK, able to talk, his wife and son arrived and stayed in the hospital. He can't be discharge for fear of bubbles in his brain when taking flight.

He 100% fully recovered, no slur of speech etc. Total hospital bill in Phnom penh hospital approximately usd25 k. Its worth it because its 100% full recovery.

So its important to take up travel insurance when in Cambodia.

Fast Eddie 48
02-08-18, 22:43
Hi SouthEaster or members.

Is ochheauteal beach still under renovation. Are the seafood stalls still there. Thanks.

A group of us, 8 persons, went Sihanouk and we stayed in Bao Mai casino resort. So each of us got a very nice big room with a balcony facing the swimming pool. We got the rooms free because each of us exchanged usd400 into casino chips to gamble. This hotel is just 1 minute away to ochheauteal beach.

In one of the days, at around 10 pm inside the casino, my friend got a bad stroke. So the hotel staff rushed him to the nearest medical centre. At the medical centre, then we realised that there were no hospital or doctors in Sihanouk. Fortunately there's an ambulance at this centre. However we need to pay usd400 (can't remember the exact amount) cash before they transport him to Phnom pPenh hospital near pp airport. Without cash they won't move. And so after paying, a medical staff and 2 of my friend followed the ambulance to Phnom Penh hospital. I know it will take about 3-4 hrs to reach pp hospital and I thought hes not going to make it as he was already unconscious..To South East.

It is very important to purchase travel Insurance I travel a lot I purchase annually travel insurance it cost about 250 usd a yr cover all emergency medical from Insurmytrip in the US it even cover medical evacuation cost up to 250,000 you never know when you will need it.

Fast Eddie 48.

AskeAske
02-28-18, 21:33
Hi,

I am pretty sure I will be going on side trip to Sihanoukville from XXX in late March. I have questions about accommodations there. There is not discussed on ISG, and what info I find on the internet is often outdated. I notice many businesses closed. The options on Agoda, Booking.com seem to be limited and not in the areas I would like to stay in.

I am interested in the Victory Hill area, because I like the description. Have you any recommendations for inexpensive rooms there? I have the impression that most places are girl friendly. If not Victory Hill where would you recommend? Is it stupid to show up in Sihanoukville and just look around for a room when you arrive?

I appreciate your opinion.

Regards Es.

Hi Es.

Your inbox is full. Thats why I answer you here.

Before I always stayed at Victory Hill. First in Sakal, later in BigJohns guesthouse. Both are closed now.

The last years have a stayed at a Kmer guesthouse close to Golden Lion. But that is also closed now.

Sihanoukville change a lot now.

Many of the cheaper guesthouses are closed now and rented out full to the chinese companys. Much better business for the owners.

I would probably stay in one of the cheap GBT guesthouses close to Golden Lion or close to the beach. Before GBT3 was a great place out to the pier and the beach. Close to the beach bars at Ochheuteal beach. Always posible to join a great party and find some FL-girls. I think that you still can do that.

Check the different areas. If you not are a big drinker, then rent a motobike. Easy to go around every where.

I don't go to offen to Sihanoukville now, but I come back for some days in May. I am a little exited to see how Sihanoukville is now.

I am sorry that I not can help you more. I hope you write a full report after your visit.

You can seach GBT3 on booking.com.

All places are girlfriendly.

Maybe other members can give more information.

Good luck.

Aussie Fella
03-05-18, 04:32
Hi,

I am pretty sure I will be going on side trip to Sihanoukville from XXX in late March. I have questions about accommodations there. There is not discussed on ISG, and what info I find on the internet is often outdated. I notice many businesses closed. The options on Agoda, Booking.com seem to be limited and not in the areas I would like to stay in.

I am interested in the Victory Hill area, because I like the description. Have you any recommendations for inexpensive rooms there? I have the impression that most places are girl friendly. If not Victory Hill where would you recommend? Is it stupid to show up in Sihanoukville and just look around for a room when you arrive?

I appreciate your opinion..Snooky is now completely different and rapidly being ruined by the Chinese invasion. Many of the Ocheuteal beach bars (from the pier down to JJ's) have been torn down so there's no Rocky Plus or JJ's at night any more. The Square is still going but we don't know for how long. Utopia was torn down last week but Big Easy and Jack Daniels is still going.

There are still bars on Victory Hill (which is where I prefer to stay) and some good girls there but a number of the bars are now openly preferring Chinese customers as they pay the girls significantly higher amounts than barang. I stay at Mr Jack's Guesthouse but I'm not sure if they're accommodating barang any more as they get more money from Chinese using the rooms for short time with the girls they've picked up at the bars. Diver's Hotel is good and has affordable rooms but is often booked out. You'll struggle to find much else inexpensive accommodation up there. The last time I was there Mealy Chenda was being taken over by Chinese.

SacredMan
03-06-18, 16:31
Snooky is now completely different and rapidly being ruined by the Chinese invasion..........I wonder where else on earth can we have fun similar to sihanok of the past.

I thought Mongla, the border town between Yunnan and Myanmar, should be good. Last year the immigration in Tachilek, thai Burma border, don't allow me to go further then tachïlek citing war as the reason. I am thinking how about China Laos border or China north Vietnam border.

Any body any idea?

AskeAske
03-09-18, 13:13
A friend told me that Pub Street in Sihanoukville close down now. The land is sold to a chinese company. He also told me that Shipwreck Bar move to Kampot. I don't understand that. Girliebars have never been allowed in Kampot. Do that change now? Do any members have some information?

Travv
03-09-18, 17:34
This company provides aircraft and paramedics to evacuate emergency cases back home but it costs about $400 per year for insurance. Maybe worth it to someone if they get hit with a stroke or bad accident if you don't want the local doctors cutting you up and prefer American doctors. https://medjetassist.com/membership-options.

Hi SouthEaster or members.

In one of the days, at around 10 pm inside the casino, my friend got a bad stroke. So the hotel staff rushed him to the nearest medical centre. At the medical centre, then we realised that there were no hospital or doctors in Sihanouk..

SouthEaster
03-10-18, 06:06
It has not closed but has been sold on. I think they have about another 2 months. Shipwreck has not moved to Kampot and it is not a girlie bar in the sense that we think of. Most (probably all) bars in Pub Street have a few staff for chatting up or playing pool but the girls don't go so no barfines, just overpriced LDs. Why the fuck you would pay a girl 5 bucks to play pool or talk only, I don't know, but some guys do. As you might expect if you go this route you can probably make private arrangements with some girls at some bars but they are most likely going to ask for stupid money. Even 7 or 8 years back most girls who worked these places were asking twice the going rate. It is probably the same now!

As for girlie bars in Kampot, it seems like the powers that be there want to keep the sleazy side of things well under cover. The type of place described above is probably the furthest one could go without attracting unwelcome attention from the boys in blue.

SE.

AskeAske
03-11-18, 20:16
As for girlie bars in Kampot, it seems like the powers that be there want to keep the sleazy side of things well under cover. The type of place described above is probably the furthest one could go without attracting unwelcome attention from the boys in blue.

SE.First real girlie bar in Kampot: https://www.facebook.com/Sweet-Pallet-Bar-In-Kampot-Cambodia-1870819879876486/.

Opened 3 days ago. Is any members in Kampot, then please check up. I first come to Kampot in June. Maybe the police close the bar before.

SacredMan
03-12-18, 07:34
First real girlie bar in Kampot: https://www.facebook.com/Sweet-Pallet-Bar-In-Kampot-Cambodia-1870819879876486/.

Opened 3 days ago. Is any members in Kampot, then please check up. I first come to Kampot in June. Maybe the police close the bar before.Hi Aske,

Thanks for the info. I was in snook 3 weeks ago. I've always wanted to go Kap and Kampot. Now you gave me strong reasons to go.

I just wonder have any members here ever rent a bike from Sihanok and rode it to Kampot or Kap and what are the things and dangers I need to be prepared if I ride solo.

Thanks.

AskeAske
03-12-18, 18:05
Hi Aske,

Thanks for the info. I was in snook 3 weeks ago. I've always wanted to go Kap and Kampot. Now you gave me strong reasons to go.

I just wonder have any members here ever rent a bike from Sihanok and rode it to Kampot or Kap and what are the things and dangers I need to be prepared if I ride solo.

Thanks.I have done that trip many times. No problem at all, if the motobike is ok. Remember to take a copy of your pasport with you, if you leave it to the rental company.

I look forward to your report from Kampot.

Pokeris
07-15-18, 17:39
Arrived from Jakarta with conecting fly from kuala lumpur at sihanoukville airport taxi to serendipity beach area was 20 dollar, but I offer 3 bacpackers share taxi with me and they agree so its cost me 5 dollar. Walk around and seems sihananoukville square bars also gone I ask one motorbike driver he told me they closed and destroyed 2 weeks ago after I ask the same question reception guy he told me one week ago. Chinese people everywhere and many many chinese building and still coming new casinos and hotels.

Decided to check victory hill bars take motorbike for 2 dollars from beach club resort. This bars which still left nothing impressive few foreigners at all street, maybe 20-25 girls in all bars and I like just couple of them but they not speak any english so I finish my beer and left.

Take motorbike for 2 dollars to blue mountain is very easy to find because all motorbike drivers know it or if you drive motorbike yourself you can look at google maps.

Don bosco guesthouse its on same street as all blue mountain girls standing or sitting on chairs Arrived around 9 pm was maybe 30 girls on street and 4-5 chinese guys. I told motorbike driver wait me and I walk look around I saw in total 5-6 girls I like they was good looking and young other all not my taste. All girls I ask how much they told me 30 dollars I count with 20 dollars and they
All refuse I walk away and they don't bother call me back. At the end one girl accept my price and we went to her room (her mum or some women was cooking dinner at kitchen that time we pass by and walk into the room. Girl speak little bit english was 24 years old mix vietnamese with khimer as she told me. She suck me without condom for a while I get horny and start fuck her hard for 5-10 minutes I could come so I take of the condom and ask her to wank for me. She was doing it and at the same time lick my balls after some time I cum clean my dick with bucket of water pay her 20 dollar end left. Its was quit fuck expierence everything was done in 20 minutes, but nothing special.

Later I walk at serendipity beach street and saw 3 fleelancers standing one was fuck. Able I said lets go I give you 15 dollar she said no 25 at the end we make a deal for 20 for 1 hour. We walk back my hotel take shower I told her to suck my dick but she refused and after even refused suck with condom (my mistake I should agree before about it, I just forgot how conservative some cambodian girs can be) anyway I fuck her for a while but could cum so I pay her 20 dollar and she left.

Later I check seaside bar at the end of serendipity beach street next to the ferry terminalal. Have 6-7 girl one of them I like she told me long time 50 and barfine is 10 I don't bargain because I wasnt to plan to take her tonight, maybe I will take her tomorrow. Also want check chicken farm till it not gone yet.

Pokeris
07-17-18, 03:14
Find motorbike taxi who willing to take me at chicken farm we make a deal 6 dollar go from and back to golden lion roundabout. Arrived around 20.30 pm its long road with girls sitting in groups or alone at both sides of the road outside houses. Maybe in total 30-40 girls. I ask the driver go slowly so I can look girls they all was sitting in area with lights so you can see them passing by. I saw 3-4 girls I like in total. When I was passing by and saw a girls I like I ask driver to stop and go talk with them. I offer 10 dollars for short time for 3 diffrent girls but get refused. Later I saw other girl offered her 10 and she accept. I said driver to wait me. We go to her small room. I take my clothes she done the same she refused blowjob I just fuck her doggy style and after me on the top in total for 20 minutes maybe but I could cum so I just pay her 10 dollar and left. I told motorbike driver take me to blue mountain. I pay him 6 dollar in total at the end. Anyway the trip was fun and I not regret I done it. I will add some photos of the room at chicken farm if any curious to look.

Pokeris
07-17-18, 03:39
Arrived around 21.45 pm maybe 25-30 girls in total also have 5-6 chinese costumers looking for girls. I saw 5 girls I like 4 of them I offered 20 dollar but get refused they all want 30 dollar for short time. One very cute girl I offered 25 but get refused also. At the end I find one girl for 20 she was not so good looking like the girls who refused to go with me but still fu. Ckable. We go her room take clothes off she start to lick my nipples I push her head down for blowjob but she said no 10 dollars more so I just put the condom and fuck her for a while till I cum. I ask her do many chinese coming here now for girls she said yes they coming. I Pay 20 dollar and left. Seems here is standart now 30 dollar for good looking girls for short time. I catch motorbike for 2 dollars to victory hill bars.

Pokeris
07-17-18, 04:09
I count 7 or 8 bars in total at victory hill with around 20-25 girls that night but most of them is not my type. I sit at couple of bars my beer price was 3 dollar at two diffrent bars. I also ask how much lady drinks they told me 4 dollar but I don't buy any. I saw 3 foreigners in total at bars. Drink my beer and left. Catch motorbike for 2 dollars to serendipity beach road.

SERENDIPITY BEACH ROAD BARS:

Moonshine bar 11 girls inside just 1 girl I like but she was busy already. Beer 1. 5 dollar. 7 girls was already with group of chinese other sitting on sofa and look bored I finish my beer and left.

None bar near serenity spa 4 girls at bar all not good looking beer cost 2. 5 dollar.

Nay nay bar very close to none bar. 5 girls inside all not my taste beer price 1 dollar. Older women come sit to my table and we make conversation she told me the bars who was destroyed at sihonoukville square now relocate and open at new area and its calling youth centre. I ask her how to go that place she arriange me tuk tuk for 3 dollars its like 3 kilomitres away from serendipity beach road. She told me they charge chinese for beer here 2 dollars but you should pay around 1 dollar for beer at that new place. I pay for my beer tip older lady 1 dollar and jump to tuk tuk.

Pokeris
07-17-18, 05:18
Youth centre( open till 3-4 am morning) Arrived with tuk tuk he don't have change from 50 dollars so accept 2. 5 dollar I have instead 3 dollar.

This place like one building with 2 floor some shops, food restaurant, beauty salon and 6-7 bars. 2 bars is on ground floor and 4 or 5 bar is on second floor. In total maybe 30 girls and 5 foreigners also 5-6 chinese guy. Beer is cheap like 1 or 1. 5 dollar coca cola 1 dollar. This place have 6-7 cute good looking girls I like. I sit at bars at second floor older girls was coming to me and try to chat the younger cute ones already was with costumers. I pay for my beer and go at 1 floor one bar have 6 girls 3 of them good looking and young sitting on same table. I sit next to them and buy lady drink for one girl it was just 2. 5 dollar. She speak little bit english so we make conversation, she gave me her facebook account. I ask her if she barfinable she said she had (red day but I think she was here just for drinks) she said I can invite her tomorrow for drink or eat if I want at daytime. I ask her if other 2 young girls going with costumers she shout no!! They will get married soon and here just for drinks. I pay my bill for lady drink and beer total 3 dollar and left (so seems beer cost just 0. 5 dollar or maybe some mistake at bill) walk back up to previous bars but all girls I like was sitting with chinese or foreigner costumers already. All girls I don't like was coming to my table and we make some conversation but I didint buy them any drinks for them. I walk back down to other bar at 1 floor see 4 girls inside one cute. I sit next to 2 girls order the drink for myself and ask cute girl if she going with costumers she wasnt very good at english when older lady (maybe mamasan) come and I ask if this young cute girl is going with costumers she told me some bullshit its a ladyboy. I just laugh and said its defenitely a girl she told me back its a ladyboy she has operation. She offer barfine her (sister sitting next to her) she was not my type. (I think it was bullshit and that girl was here just for drinks also. When older, women left I ask young girl are you real girl she told me yes. I said to her so why old lady said you are ladyboy? She just confused and didint said nothing I finish my beer and left. So I get refused barfines from 4 girls which I like no one of them even ask how much I will pay them. (they was here just for drinks) I catch motorbike back to seaside bar at serendipity beach road for 2 dollar.

Seaside bar have 5-6 girls inside 4 girls busy with chinese costumers. The girl I like from previous night is not here. One girl was not so bad looking I ask her if she going with costumers she told me yes. I ask how much for long time? She said buy lady drink and we talk. I buy her a drink we make some conversation and ask how much for long or short time she said 50 dollar + 10 barfine I said I give you 40 + 10 (for long time) she said no! And she mean it for short time. I ask how much long time she told me 100 dollar (the maxinum I was willing to pay is 50+ 10 barffine for long time) I just laugh pay for drinks and left.

I will add some photos of how to find youth centre (search martini restaurant on google maps youth centre is very near martini) its 3 kilomitres away from serendipity beach road. Also add photo how look like area of destroyed sihanoukville square bars now.

I am glad I stay here just 2 nights at sihanoukville and left today for phnom phen with mini van for 12 dollar. Defenitely not comeback sihanoukville anymore it was my first and last time not worth come here for mongering.

AskeAske
12-19-18, 21:13
I loved Sihanoukville before. Beautiful beaches. Beautiful girls. Now it is Chinatown and there is no reason to go at all. I can be scared for Kampot now. Now the Chinese also start to come there.

Here is a video about how the Chinese destroy Sihanoukville.

http://www.atimes.com/article/cambodia-quickly-losing-its-beautiful-beaches//?fbclid=IwAR2vRJLBH1_WFPDtKLqPtnouBr44OLKyZimsYJowJ6xs6Wc-KIyB2GJDbV0

Where do we go when the Chinese come to Kampot? Any suggestions?

SacredMan
12-20-18, 01:56
I loved Sihanoukville before. Beautiful beaches. Beautiful girls. Now it is Chinatown and there is no reason to go at all. I can be scared for Kampot now. Now the Chinese also start to come there.

Here is a video about how the Chinese destroy Sihanoukville.

http://www.atimes.com/article/cambodia-quickly-losing-its-beautiful-beaches//?fbclid=IwAR2vRJLBH1_WFPDtKLqPtnouBr44OLKyZimsYJowJ6xs6Wc-KIyB2GJDbV0

Where do we go when the Chinese come to Kampot? Any suggestions?Ever since 2 years ago, there's a massive influx of China people and China investors, pouring into Sihanoukville.

Currently, there's massive constructions of new high rise casino resorts everywhere in Sihanoukville. In 2 years time when these constructions are completed, Sihanoukville will be a very beautiful seaside town, many many times better then it was before. By then, it is so obvious that Sihanoukville will be the star and gem of Cambodia.

The problem is that by then, things (from guesthouse, household items, rental of motorcycle etc) will be very much more expensive then it was before.

For the past one week, I was in Sihanoukville and have taken my rental bike for a joy ride everywhere in Sihanoukville. Generally, the beautiful beaches of Sihanoukville, orchaeuteau beach, otres, serendipity, sokha, independence, Prek Treng etc, remains as it was except a small section of orcheautuel beach which is under construction to build some high rise resort.

In order to enjoy Sihanoukville, it is very important to rent a motorcycle to explore and to move about. Rental of motorcycle is usd5 per day. Petrol cost usd0.75 per litre. The shop will hold our passports as surety. Nowadays I don't see policemen around to extort money from tourist on motorcycle.

With regards to vice activities, generally its about the same with some slight changes eg in victory hill, the pubs used to be closed by 11.30 pm but today the pubs will start to close around 2. 30 am. The influx of China men, casinos, restaurants and ktvs around victory hill have awaken victory hill. However, victory hill remains messy because of the ongoing constructions, upgrading and renovations in and around victory hill. KTV street around the lion roundabout is also messy with fewer wls. However China run ktvs are flourishing everywhere in Sihanoukville and their charges are very high, above usd100, targeting China gamblers.

A place worth mentioning in sihanoukville is street 805, known as blue mountain or omui street or vietnam street and lately known as China street. In this short street, vice business is flourishing and so there are more wls. This street used to have only khymer and Vietnamese wls but now it has also China wls. In this street 805, basically it is just fuck and go home. Theres many pretty syt here. Don't expect any service or BJ here. Basically st for China gals is usd50. ST for khymer and vietnamese wls is usd20. Try your luck for LT with your offer and I should guess that usd60 shld be enough to book khymer or Vietnamese wls for ON, No need to pay barfine.

Situation at the chicken farm remain the same like before but slightly lesser wls. The tracks are better now.

But one thing for sure, the price for wls, is increasing.

Malibu21
12-31-18, 06:23
Arrived around 21.45 pm maybe 25-30 girls in total also have 5-6 chinese costumers looking for girls. I saw 5 girls I like 4 of them I offered 20 dollar but get refused they all want 30 dollar for short time. One very cute girl I offered 25 but get refused also. At the end I find one girl for 20 she was not so good looking like the girls who refused to go with me but still fuckable. We go her room take clothes off she start to lick my nipples I push her head down for blowjob but she said no 10 dollars more so I just put the condom and fuck her for a while till I cum. I ask her do many Chinese coming here now for girls she said yes they coming. I Pay 20 dollar and left. Seems here is standard now 30 dollar for good looking girls for short time. I catch motorbike for 2 dollars to victory hill bars.Blue Mountain standard short time rate is $20. This is the rate I pay when I go there early this year 2018.

Finkel60
02-14-19, 12:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

XBoyX
04-07-19, 07:36
Is Sinanoukville better than Phnom Penh during the Khmer new year for mongering?

IAmTrout
07-25-19, 22:37
Blue Mountain:

Chinese girls towards the entrance are all $50.

Towards the back of the road are Vietnamese and Khmer. The ST standard rate is now $30. They won't budge. Lots of Chinese men going there now. In fact, the guys advertising the girls out the front of the establishments are all Chinese. One even grabbed me and forcibly pulled me inside despite my obvious resistance and almost got decked in the face. Some of the girls here will also grab you.

Chicken Farm:

Standard rate for 20-30 is $15. Older is $10. There was even a SYT that demanded $30 and wouldn't budge on the price. They say they work from 6 pm to 4-6 am. Sex is basically in dilapidated buildings without aircon or a shower.

SouthEaster
07-26-19, 09:42
"In 2 years time when these constructions are completed, Sihanoukville will be a very beautiful seaside town, many many times better then it was before. By then, it is so obvious that Sihanoukville will be the star and gem of Cambodia. " Probably the stupidest statement ever made on this forum.

I lived in Snooky for 8 years until I, like most westerners got the hell out of Chinatown. It was never beautiful but 10 years ago it was a laid back paradise compared to now. Skyscrapers on beaches does not equate to beauty, quite the opposite in fact.

RIP Snooky.

SE.

Malibu21
08-08-19, 05:45
Blue Mountain:

Chinese girls towards the entrance are all $50.
Towards the back of the road are Vietnamese and Khmer. The ST standard rate is now $30. They won't budge. It is a 50% inflation compare to $20 Vietnam 1 year ago.

A Paradise lost.

Achmmc
09-09-19, 08:19
Wonder how this is going to sort out.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/asias-beaches-go-quiet-as-chinese-tourists-stay-home

Malibu21
11-21-19, 07:23
Wonder how much is the long time rate in Blue Mountain or other place, plan to bring the girl to Otres beach for a few days.

Berrys66
12-03-19, 12:59
https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/101east/2019/11/cambodia-casino-gamble-191128210128003.html

Chinese are taking over the town with 100's of casinos and rents the locals can no longer afford. Dirty money from China criminals is flooding into town so its mongering days is on the edge.

Finkel60
01-08-20, 19:15
First, why visit China shithole place when travel to Cambodia, second, sextaxes today is higher than Europe course idiots accept and pay.

BJtemp
07-01-20, 12:59
If westerners are leaving Sihanoukville due to influx of the Chinese, where are they going to play now?

AskeAske
07-01-20, 15:06
If westerners are leaving Sihanoukville due to influx of the Chinese, where are they going to play now?Best playground is Phnom Penh and Kampot. After Sihanoukville become Chinatown a Lot of girly bars opened in Kampot.

Rick Rock
07-11-20, 07:48
If westerners are leaving Sihanoukville due to influx of the Chinese, where are they going to play now?They're not leaving. Leaving is present tense.

They already left years back. Few of them were "players. ".

You're mostly talking about barefoot hippies and pensioners at the end of life. Most of them were in Sihanoukville for the $2 a night fan rooms and 50 cent beers. So they just moved to other cities with cheap beers and available shelter. That's like Kampot, Kep, Koh Kong.

Unless you're talking about the Russian criminal element. But their departure was further back.

Rick Rock
07-11-20, 07:49
Best playground is Phnom Penh and Kampot. After Sihanoukville become Chinatown a Lot of girly bars opened in Kampot.A lot? I've heard of two. And they're both closed already.

Rick Rock
07-11-20, 07:51
Sex is basically in dilapidated buildings without aircon or a shower.Sounds like a lot of Europe.

SouthEaster
07-11-20, 21:07
RR, your intel is way out of date. As of 6 months ago (before the shit hit the fan) there were at least half a dozen, probably closer to 10. That said, they were doing little business and asking stupid money, usually. If you were feeling generous and were not too fussy you could get 50 bucks long time. Now that Covid has practically wiped the tourist trade and severely curtailed business of all kinds I suspect we may be back to, well, 2!

Eszpresszo
07-11-20, 22:48
https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/101east/2019/11/cambodia-casino-gamble-191128210128003.html

Chinese are taking over the town with 100's of casinos and rents the locals can no longer afford. Dirty money from China criminals is flooding into town so its mongering days is on the edge.This seems to be the "group speak" around here, and it actually deterred me from visiting Cambodia two years ago. I went to Bali instead (big mistake). Since then I have actually met (in the flesh) travelers who have been to Cambodia in the past few years. One was a local acquaintance I hadn't seen in years, but ran into at a party a year ago. The others were a small group of French tourists (actually one young guy traveling THREE cute women) whom I met in Petropolis, Brazil last year. When I mentioned the influx of Chinese into Cambodia and Sihanoukville, they seemed puzzled. The story that the Chinese had taken over didn't seem to resonate with them. They hadn't noticed any such thing and strongly recommended I visit Cambodia.

So this begs the question: where did this all start? In the news media, obviously and not the most credible news media, either. Al Geezer? Please. But, these ideas get perpetuated. Not from people on the ground. Just from people on the internet. And those are the people I have never met, and have no reason to believe.

Kazeu
07-12-20, 00:27
This seems to be the "group speak" around here, and it actually deterred me from visiting Cambodia two years ago. I went to Bali instead (big mistake). Since then I have actually met (in the flesh) travelers who have been to Cambodia in the past few years. One was a local acquaintance I hadn't seen in years, but ran into at a party a year ago. The others were a small group of French tourists (actually one young guy traveling THREE cute women) whom I met in Petropolis, Brazil last year. When I mentioned the influx of Chinese into Cambodia and Sihanoukville, they seemed puzzled. The story that the Chinese had taken over didn't seem to resonate with them. They hadn't noticed any such thing and strongly recommended I visit Cambodia.

So this begs the question: where did this all start? In the news media, obviously and not the most credible news media, either. Al Geezer? Please. But, these ideas get perpetuated. Not from people on the ground. Just from people on the internet. And those are the people I have never met, and have no reason to believe.I'm willing to bet that your aquantences have only been to Cambodia once. And thus do not have a point of reference to compare it to. Anyone who has been to Cambodia multiple times over the course of the past 5 years would have noticed the difference. There is definitely an undercurrent of animosity toward the Chinese among the Cambodians that I know. The Chinese take over is not imaginary. Many people have gotten rich from the foreign "investment" along with bribes. But this is much the case of the rich getting richer and the poor being left behind.

For some context. I've been to Cambodia probably 5 tilmes over the past 10 years or so and most recently last year.

Rick Rock
07-12-20, 07:28
RR, your intel is way out of date. As of 6 months ago (before the shit hit the fan) there were at least half a dozen, probably closer to 10. That said, they were doing little business and asking stupid money, usually. If you were feeling generous and were not too fussy you could get 50 bucks long time. Now that Covid has practically wiped the tourist trade and severely curtailed business of all kinds I suspect we may be back to, well, 2!So was it is 6 or 10? Names of the bars? Which of the 3 streets in Kampot were they on?

Jamesd77
11-08-20, 05:28
Does anyone know if there's currently any action going on in Sihanoukville (bars or freelance)? I know the Chinese had largely taken over, but have been told many left after a ban on online gambling. Obviously, the pandemic has affected things as well, but I'm curious to know if anyone has been there recently has any up-to-date info.

Aussie Fella
04-14-23, 15:58
This seems to be the "group speak" around here, and it actually deterred me from visiting Cambodia two years ago. I went to Bali instead (big mistake). Since then I have actually met (in the flesh) travelers who have been to Cambodia in the past few years. One was a local acquaintance I hadn't seen in years, but ran into at a party a year ago. The others were a small group of French tourists (actually one young guy traveling THREE cute women) whom I met in Petropolis, Brazil last year. When I mentioned the influx of Chinese into Cambodia and Sihanoukville, they seemed puzzled. The story that the Chinese had taken over didn't seem to resonate with them. They hadn't noticed any such thing and strongly recommended I visit Cambodia.

So this begs the question: where did this all start? In the news media, obviously and not the most credible news media, either. Al Geezer? Please. But, these ideas get perpetuated. Not from people on the ground. Just from people on the internet. And those are the people I have never met, and have no reason to believe.Yes, I know I'm replying to a very old post, but since there's nothing new here I guess it's ok. I've no doubt these tourists you refer to didn't know what you were talking about as they wouldn't have seen the Snooky of old. I lived there regularly until early 2018 and saw its transformation. It went from a laidback city of around 60 k people to double that in very quick time. The many, many high rise hotels, apartments and casinos weren't there in those days. They went up very quickly as part of the Chinese invasion. The entire character of the place changed within 6 months. There were pitched battles between Chinese men and Khmer men when the Chinese weren't happy with the service they received from the Blue Mountain ladies and demanded money back, becoming violent when it was denied. These things happened and there were contemporaneous media reports which you can likely still find. This was the point when many long time expats moved out.

Of course, everything is relative. If one hadn't seen the place prior to 2017, there's not a frame of reference to compare it to. Also, Hun Sen changed gambling regulations in the Kingdom in late 2018/ early 2019 which resulted in many Chinese leaving.

The massive changes brought by the Chinese aren't fiction. I saw them with my own eyes. This doesn't mean Snooky isn't worth visiting. If you don't know what it was like before, it's probably a nice place to visit now. I still have local friends there and will likely go back someday to visit them, but it will never be what it was. That was a beautiful time which left me with many happy memories.

HelloIm
04-14-23, 18:46
I didn't end up adding Sihanoukville to my itinerary but when I checked, the plane tickets to this place was super expensive and travel websites warned of its danger currently.

Are the websites just not up-to-date on Sihanoukville's travel advisory, or is it actually dangerous right now?

Aussie Fella
04-15-23, 12:29
I didn't end up adding Sihanoukville to my itinerary but when I checked, the plane tickets to this place was super expensive and travel websites warned of its danger currently.

Are the websites just not up-to-date on Sihanoukville's travel advisory, or is it actually dangerous right now?Were you looking at flight prices into Sihanoukville itself? I never flew into there. The local airport was upgraded to allow international flights, mostly from China, around 2017 or so. I always flew into PP and spent a night barhopping there before taking a morning bus down to Snooky. I think Snooky has always had a bit of a seedy reputation but I never found it particularly dangerous. I guess the thing to remember is that there's a lot of poverty there, as in much of Cambodia, and some people are willing to use violence to get what they want.

It's probably still worth visiting Sihanoukville along with Kampot. They're not that far apart so doing both is quite easy.