PDA

View Full Version : Action in Ngapali?

Henry R
12-15-11, 06:48
Any monger action in Ngapali? If so, where? Ngapali is supposed to be the nicest beach area in Burma,
and is on the west coast by the Bay of Bengali. Also, any guest friendly hotels there that are not overly expensive?

Liggi1
12-17-11, 06:46
No girls on Ngapali Beach! It's nice but very qiet place. No Bars, no Mall, nothing!

Otari
06-11-12, 14:07
No girls on Ngapali Beach! It's nice but very qiet place. No Bars, no Mall, nothing!Is there any chance for an action outside the Yangon at all?

ConquerorVal
12-26-13, 04:15
Is there any chance for an action outside the Yangon at all?Spend four nights here. No real signs of mongering options were noted. As one of the fellow members recommended it would be a good idea to bring a girl from Yangon with you in here. Interestingly, while flying from Yangon to Thandwe I was seated next to a fairly good looking and young woman who was quite chatty with me trying to have me visit Thandwe. Once she found out I was traveling with my family, the chatter stopped. I sense that if I was a single traveller or with a male friend, the outcome could have been different ISG access was blocked on my resort.