PDA

View Full Version : Analyn in Dubai

Cunning Stunt
12-23-11, 11:59
I have noticed that her look has changed a lot over the years. You can hardly tell it is the same lady.She hasn't changed that much (apart from the hair colour) but her love of partying must be taking its toll although she is only 22 or 23. I knew her way back when she was just starting in Manila but met her last less than a year ago, after her first stint in Dubai. I sort of acted as her unofficial (and unpaid!) pimp on ISG in Manila and steered quite a few guys her way. But she is a smashing girl, particularly for those who like their women with curves, and always gives 100% so I didn't mind and truth be told I did get some heavily discounted sessions with her:D.

Now she is a consummate professional but is still the sweet girl she was back in her Manila days, although the rigors of her life as an international 'belle de jour' must inevitably have a hardening effect. Hope that she is banking some of her earnings for her time at the pinnacle of her current profession will be fairly short.

Here are a couple more for the Analytes.

Greek Niko
12-23-11, 19:40
[QUOTE=Cunning Stunt; 1229464], and always gives 100%

I have to disagree with that, she will give 150% especially if a camera is introduced.

Beijing Lover
12-24-11, 04:30
Thanks to CS I got to meet Analyn in Macau a little more than one year ago.

She spend two night with me and I have to say that it was simply the most smashing experience I have ever had with a woman.

She does go the extra mile to provide pleasure and she does it with a smile.

Totally GFE.

On the second night I took her out for dinner and drinks to the places where I usually go.

Some of my friends were there and they really thought she was my girlfriend at the time and not a working girl. Even if her clothing was telling a different story.

When she left Macau, I drove her to the airport and made sure she had a safe trip back to Manila.

Moham
12-24-11, 10:44
Can you let us know how we can meet her.

RedDragon64
12-24-11, 11:14
She hasn't changed that much (apart from the hair colour) but her love of partying must be taking its toll although she is only 22 or 23. I knew her way back when she was just starting in Manila but met her last less than a year ago, after her first stint in Dubai. I sort of acted as her unofficial (and unpaid!) pimp on ISG in Manila and steered quite a few guys her way. But she is a smashing girl, particularly for those who like their women with curves, and always gives 100% so I didn't mind and truth be told I did get some heavily discounted sessions with her.

Now she is a consummate professional but is still the sweet girl she was back in her Manila days, although the rigors of her life as an international 'belle de jour' must inevitably have a hardening effect. Hope that she is banking some of her earnings for her time at the pinnacle of her current profession will be fairly short.

Here are a couple more for the Analytes.Well I suppose for people that have known her for a while she looks the same, but to me she looks quite different over the pics I've seen posted here. I did not post this one earlier because I had photoshopped it a bit. It's a little out of focus but I think it's a good pic.

I think maybe her lifestyle is taking it's toll on her as well. I don't know how much longer she can keep it up, but I'm happy to enjoy her company while she is in my neighbourhood.

Greek Niko
12-28-11, 23:11
Brings back memories?

Greek Niko
12-28-11, 23:13
An ass never to be forgotten.

Sam Suffit
01-04-12, 19:47
Hi Mongers,

Can someone tell how to meet this lady? Any tel number you can PM? Or at least where can we have a chance to meet her? .

Greek Niko
01-04-12, 22:43
Hi Mongers,

Can someone tell how to meet this lady? Any tel number you can PM? Or at least where can we have a chance to meet her? .Check your PM stud.

Crown Comfort
01-05-12, 22:32
Hi Mongers,

Can someone tell how to meet this lady? Any tel number you can PM? Or at least where can we have a chance to meet her? .Just stumbled over this:

http://www.dateinasia.com/Nylana.html

Is this real or a case of identity theft.

RedDragon64
01-06-12, 08:30
Just stumbled over this:

Is this real or a case of identity theft.I'm guessing it is legit but possibly outdated (since she is not in Malaysia anymore). The information provided is accurate (based on what I know of her).

Crown Comfort
01-06-12, 22:38
I'm guessing it is legit but possibly outdated (since she is not in Malaysia anymore). The information provided is accurate (based on what I know of her).Indeed, in DIA it says that the profile was last visited / updated in early Nov, but for anyone brave enough to contact her, this may provide the needed info. I myself will be back in DXB in a weeks time, but I think I stick to the bars as I enjoy the picking as much as the fun afterwards.

Greek Niko
01-06-12, 23:16
Just stumbled over this:

Is this real or a case of identity theft.She stays ahead of the internet LOL You lucky bastard, DIA freaking has me blocked here in Afgan is shit stan.

Cunning Stunt
01-07-12, 03:37
You lucky bastard, DIA freaking has me blocked here in Afgan is shit stan.Have you tried Hotspot Shield? I was blocked from certain bittorrent sites here in The Philippines, but this app soon sorted that problem.

Tartan01
01-07-12, 08:42
An ass never to be forgotten.Hi, there any chance of pm her number. I'm an Anal virgin and she sounds like the right girl to lose my virginity to LOL.

Cheers

Greek Niko
01-09-12, 20:39
From now on I will not be sharing any of Analyns contact phone numbers because some folks don't understand what Caucasian means. Sorry to be rude but that is what she wants, only caucasians = white guys, plain vanillas etc. Seems some mongers were playing Caucasian with her, don't ask Uffffffffff. I can say I am actually on a friendship level with her and not just a horny MF status either. So I will honor her requests. For those that want her I'm info and meet the criteria, she has allowed passing on her I'm only.

Cunning Stunt
01-11-12, 00:55
Noticed a recent series of Cumplay Pics recently posted by Poonhound.

Here are a few featuring our favourite UAE Pinay!

AlexTref
01-12-12, 12:05
Hey guys,

Can someone tell me how much does she charge LT or ST?

Thanks

Strung Man
01-12-12, 14:55
A friend of mine telling me about this ISG thing. I'm goin to Dubai for a short period and I'm looking for a company. I'm interested to meet

This lady. How can I contact her?

Strung Man
01-12-12, 14:57
Noticed a recent series of Cumplay Pics recently posted by Poonhound.

Here are a few featuring our favourite UAE Pinay!Does she swallow cum?

Greek Niko
01-12-12, 22:44
Had a nice chat with our favorite PSE / GFE Queen and she allowed sharing of her new pics.

Greek Niko
01-15-12, 20:13
Had a nice chat with our favorite PSE / GFE Queen and she allowed sharing of her new pics.I know. Pics would help OOPS

Greek Niko
01-15-12, 20:15
Had a nice chat with our favorite PSE / GFE Queen and she allowed sharing of her new pics.This is a classic.

Cunning Stunt
01-17-12, 09:27
Smokin' hot!

OldManPF
01-18-12, 14:15
I spent some time with this lady whilst she was in Malaysia and all I can say is that she will fulfil your every fantasy. Watched her fuck my fiancé and she obviously enjoyed it (so did my fiancé!) must admit one of the best fucks I have every had!

Khundig
01-20-12, 16:55
She will spend the night with me. Let's see if all these things described here. Looking forward to that babe.

Amsterdam09
01-21-12, 15:42
Had my share of encouters over the world. Been there done that. (only started sharing recently, sorry)

This girl however set the bar higher again.

Without revealing all the details. Simply best experience I ever had!

Adam

Strung Man
01-23-12, 10:48
She stays ahead of the internet LOL You lucky bastard, DIA freaking has me blocked here in Afgan is shit stan.I think she's also in Tagged. Her name is Monica Villa. Her post there is so funny its all about green jokes. I said Hi to her and mention her real name. She asked me why I know her real name I said I know her from ISG. The next couple of days the profile was not there anymore. It must been hard for here to go to normal site like that as her photo was all over the net.

Greek Niko
01-23-12, 21:10
I think she's also in Tagged. Her name is Monica Villa. Her post there is so funny its all about green jokes. I said Hi to her and mention her real name. She asked me why I know her real name I said I know her from ISG. The next couple of days the profile was not there anymore. It must been hard for here to go to normal site like that as her photo was all over the net.Now why did you do a silly thing like that for? She has her normal life too, such as personal YM and FB etc? I hope you are not related to Captain Sav A Hoe.

Professional
01-26-12, 06:42
What's the best thing to come out of Philippines? Mangos? Bananas? Adobo? Roast Pig? Jeepneys? NO! It is Analyn!

Trust me guys she will rock your world. The only true nympho I have met in PI. If any of you are lucky enough to meet her you find she is sweet, friendly, and sexy as hell. I cannot say enough about her (or maybe I cannot get enough of her&61514. We spent a lot of time together mostly in bed she truly loved it. Nonstop blowjobs, sex you name it, never complained (I think she might complain if you stopped doing her&61514.

I was amazed at how much energy from such a beautiful young girl has, she is down to earth, you can talk to her just like an old friend, she know how to treat a guy, and if you are nice she might even allow you to have a threesome &61514;

Sure you might be able to find someone that is just as good looking but I doubt she will satisfy you like Analyn, she was AMAZING. I spend several days with her and each day just got better and better, how does she

Do it? I don't know but PI is not the same without her&61516; . If she goes back to PI I would definitely see her again and again and again &61514;

Really guys she is the best I have had in PI, I have been all over PI and no one even comes close to what she can do. Trust me guys she will rock your world over and over again&61514;

I am having computer problems so pictures to come later (hopefully this weekend if things go the way I plan).

Professional
01-28-12, 21:21
Hopefully this post ok.

Professional
01-28-12, 21:22
One more for you guys.

JerseyShoreSun
01-29-12, 21:59
I will be transiting through Dubai for the next few days and would welcome the opportunity to spend some quality time with this total GFE! She appears to be the real deal!

Any help to get Analyn's contact info would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

JSS

HotShaneHot
01-29-12, 23:39
What's the best thing to come out of Philippines? Mangos? Bananas? Adobo? Roast Pig? Jeepneys? NO! It is Analyn!

Trust me guys she will rock your world. The only true nympho I have met in PI. If any of you are lucky enough to meet her you find she is sweet, friendly, and sexy as hell. I cannot say enough about her (or maybe I cannot get enough of her&61514. We spent a lot of time together mostly in bed she truly loved it. Nonstop blowjobs, sex you name it, never complained (I think she might complain if you stopped doing her&61514.

I was amazed at how much energy from such a beautiful young girl has, she is down to earth, you can talk to her just like an old friend, she know how to treat a guy, and if you are nice she might even allow you to have a threesome &61514;

Sure you might be able to find someone that is just as good looking but I doubt she will satisfy you like Analyn, she was AMAZING. I spend several days with her and each day just got better and better, how does she

Do it? I don't know but PI is not the same without her&61516; . If she goes back to PI I would definitely see her again and again and again &61514;

Really guys she is the best I have had in PI, I have been all over PI and no one even comes close to what she can do. Trust me guys she will rock your world over and over again&61514;

I am having computer problems so pictures to come later (hopefully this weekend if things go the way I plan).Wow so nice is she in the Philippines now?

How can I get to meet her.

Khundig
01-31-12, 20:22
It was great as described here. Nice girl, great action. Only her body is not really my taste. More into slim girls. But the performance can't be better.

Professional
02-01-12, 04:03
Wow so nice is she in the Philippines now?

How can I get to meet her.Sadly she is in Dubai. She does however frequents Malaysia Singapore Thailand and Macau. She seem to be more into the pro circuit nowadays before it use to be she just had a few regular then boom word got out and she is now a superstar.

Trust me guys she is well worth it.

Strung Man
02-04-12, 10:29
It was great as described here. Nice girl, great action. Only her body is not really my taste. More into slim girls. But the performance can't be better.Yeah right, she's not skinny. She's curvy. I'm not into as well but she's pretty and I like her company.

But the thing is I'm having a hard time meeting her because she ask too much question you will get irritate a little bit but once you met her in real life she's very opposite very friendly. Gosh she make me cum so fast. Her blowjob is amazing.

Big Red50
02-04-12, 12:51
After several encounters with Analyn this girl is my all time favorite ATFF, This girl is hot, sexy and such a great provider. I need to personally thank Greek Niko, RedDragon64 and Poohnhound69 for recommending and providing POC, Thank you Thank you Thank you. I took a different job so I can work in Dubai now I left the snowy. 10degF at Afghanistan for sunny 80degF Dubai which one is better? Take as long as you like to answer, this is multiple choice. Back to the point I owe you guys a beer meet me a Fibber Magees and we will blow the froth of off a few.

I set up Analyn as I was flying from Afghanistan to Dubai, went to recharge my Etisalat phone at the Etisalat store at the airport and they are out of phone cards WTF, so the guy at the phone store sends me to the flower cart telling me the flower guy sells cards, which he did. So since I am at the flower cart I spend 15AED on some flowers, well worth the price.

My first encounter, this beautiful 23 year old Pilipino met me at my girl friendly hotel, and was so happy I gave her flowers she says no one ever gave her flowers ever, I am her first Hell Yeah! Some small talk, a few glasses of white wine and it was Game On BBBJDT 69DT BBBJDTNQTCCIM, Nut#1, small talk Doggie, Greek she backed me into the wall and almost pulled little red out of the briar patch Kaboom Nut#2. Us old guys need a rest, went to restaurant to eat she was dressed conservatively and acted just like a girl friend, you could take this girl out as a date and she would not embarrass you. Back to the room BBBJ DT. 69DT, Mish she rubbed her clit while I banged her she came so hard her pussy got so tight she almost spit little red out, we came simultaneouslyNut#3 have not done that in a long time. This was to be a night of not firsts but first time in 10 years.

Slept with her and held her in my arms all night, what a pleasant evening. I woke up with her puffing me off Nut#4 WTF I could not have any body fluids left. Took her to lunch, Hell she is a keeper. Back to the Room for round 5 Big Red is wore the f*k out. BBBJDT. 69DT, CG rode me for 45 min and came so hard again little red had trouble staying in the saddle, I finally blew my last load #5 as she was strangling little red with her tight little pussy. Took her to dinner, gave her a 100AED tip for the cab and slept for 18 hours. I see her once a week now.

By the way she knows about ISG knows she has her own thread, she let me take pictures but would not let me take pictures while engaged in activity she said a Chinese girl just got arrested and deported for photos of her having sex, Analyn was a little guarded. She also spoke very highly of RedDragon64 your stock is way up with her.

Standard Tuition. 100AED tip 5nuts and the time of my life in 10 years priceless.

Looks / Body / Attitude / Service 8/7/10/10.

NOTE: I could not attach photos as I am in Dubai and using a proxy server any suggestions.

Big Red50
02-04-12, 13:02
I know. Pics would help OOPSHello, Niko:

First thanks for all of the Analyn Intel, I owe you a cold one and as I am working in Dubai now I can pay off, call it died and went to heaven. I have not been able to up load photos using the proxy server. Any way the second pics of her kneeeling on the bed I took at my hotel, she like pics and I email them to her and some she post on FB. What a wonderful provider and person.

Thanks.

Big Red from Balmer, then Afgahanistan, then Iraq and now Dubia, Living the Dream one day at a time.

Mskofmsk
02-08-12, 13:08
Can any body calculate the damage for Analyn?

Cunning Stunt
02-09-12, 07:16
It was great as described here. Nice girl, great action. Only her body is not really my taste. More into slim girls. But the performance can't be better.Yes, can appreciate that sentiment. I'm the same, usually preferring skinny birds (spinners). But climbing aboard Ana is a bit like riding a Harley after tootling about on a moped!

Greek Niko
02-10-12, 01:11
Yes, can appreciate that sentiment. I'm the same, usually preferring skinny birds (spinners). But climbing aboard Ana is a bit like riding a Harley after tootling about on a moped!I refer to it as flying a B-52 compared to a B-2 as you have to physically manhandle a B-52 to fly it right.

Khundig
02-11-12, 08:07
Yes, can appreciate that sentiment. I'm the same, usually preferring skinny birds (spinners). But climbing aboard Ana is a bit like riding a Harley after tootling about on a moped!I totally agree.

Analyn
02-12-12, 11:43
Dear All,

I am going to get married soon. I request the administrator to close this thread.

I need my privacy and want to thank you all for the positive reports here.

But please respect and understand that I have a private life.

Thanks and good bye to everyone here.

Analyn

Professional
02-13-12, 00:43
Dear All,

I am going to get married soon. I request the administrator to close this thread.

AnalynJust spoke with Analyn she is current in Macau. We knew nothing last forever I for one wish Analyn the best of luck she will be missed and for those of you that never tried her you will never know what the meaning of total bliss.

For the lucky few that have experienced Analyn I salute you!

RedDragon64
02-13-12, 08:21
Dear All,

AnalynGood luck with your new life Ana, and thanks for the good times. You will be missed.

Big Red50
02-13-12, 09:17
Dear All,

AnalynDitto PM to Jackson Please Honor this request. She is/was a wonderful provider; however providers are people too and deserve a chance to change their path and have a fresh start.

I will not say Goodbye! The Russians have a great way of saying farewell, Dasvidania which means until we meet again, we never know where life will take us and whose path we will cross in our journey.

Farewell and Dasvidania Analyn, Good Luck and God Bless.

Big Red Does Dubia, If Debbie can Do Dallas Big Red can Do Dubai.

Cunning Stunt
02-13-12, 10:33
Dear All,

I am going to get married soon. I request the administrator to delete this thread and all pics of mine since I did not give any authorization to anyone to publish them here. I need my privacy and want to thank you all for the positive reports here. But please respect and understand that I have a private life.

AnalynGood luck darling. You will always have a place in my heart.