PDA

View Full Version : Legal Discussion

LevDog
01-30-12, 15:43
I have been in the Philippines since November 10, after a two week stay in Manila I have been here in Cebu for the past two months. I have to say that I looked forward to my 6/7 month vacation for many years and it has lived up to my expectations. I couldn't be happier with the time I am having. This is my first report since my Dec. 5 report when I described one particularly fun and interesting day.

I have always have enjoyed the Southern Philippines. In my opinion the quality and beauty of the girls are unmatched in the Visayas. There are so many beautiful girls here and I am taking full advantage of the situation. I have sex with 2/3 girls on average. The girls I have met here for the most part have not had experiences with foreigners before. They are not to be found on dating sites, they do not hang out at discos, or the malls.

I have trained 2 teenage girls to be my full time pimps. I treat them well, give them plenty of business and they do the leg work. Their job is to find my type of girl, teenage girl who is slim, pretty face and needs money. If a girl has given birth she is eliminated. I have had sex with approximately 40 different girls since I have been in Cebu. Only a handful of them had been with a foreigner before. I have developed a rating scale since it is hard to remember every encounter. I have 5 categories, and use a scale of 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest. The categories are beauty of the face, body, enjoyment of the sexual encounter, personality of the girl and age. If the girl is 18 years old she gets a 10, 19 a 9 and so forth.

As I said earlier I have 2 full time pimps who I have trained, I also have 5 or 6 other people who bring me girls on occasion. On one memorable day I had 5 girls in a 24 hour period. At 10 pm a girl I met the previous day who earned a rating of 48, which is the highest grade I had given out came back to spend a pleasant 3 hour stay. She had just lost her virginity a month before meeting me and she was a natural. Besides being drop dead gorgeous, she enjoyed sex and responded well when I went down on her. Unfortunately she could not stay the night but I had her company until 1:00 a. M. When I meet a girl who I have given a high mark and she does not own a cell phone, I present them with a brand new cell phone, which I can buy for 1000 pesos. Besides given a girl load for her phone, one of the more appreciative presents is a brand new cell phone. Of course the main reason I do this is so that I can stay in contact with them.

At 8 a. M. One of my regulars came to my room. She earned a 44 on a previous visit and stayed with me until 10 a. M. Leaving after two pleasant rounds. One of my full time pimps told me she had a girl for me and I told her to come at 2 pm She sometimes brings me two girls since she knows I am quite particular and fussy. In this way she has a better chance of getting paid. Well I met the taxi at my hotel and out came two attractive girls in their Catholic school uniforms. I have to say I was immediately turned on. They were best friends and I was lucky that they decided to miss school for a chance to be with their first foreigner and earn valuable tuition money. One thing I learned many years ago in the Philippines is that taking two girls at a time does not work if they are not friends but when they are friends it can be a great experience for all. This was the latter. They had a great time checking out their facebook pages on my computer as I was banging each of them. After one round each I told them to get dressed and took them out to lunch. After lunch I stripped each of them for another round and bid farewell at 6 pm

My 5th and last girl came to my place at 9 pm brought to be by my other full time pimp. She was 19 years old, the oldest girl of the day and lacked enthusiasm. Of course by this time I was a bit spoiled so after one rather ordinary round she left. All in all another day in paradise.

P. S- I enjoy the sex with these girls but I also enjoy spending time with them. I urge all visitors to this land to spend a few minutes to visit them where they live. Chances you will be shocked and probably slightly scared. Majority of them live in a one room "house" which can have many people sleeping together on the floor. I think this will give you a better perspective of how needy they are.

Levdog

JPF
01-30-12, 23:18
I have trained 2 teenage girls to be my full time pimps. I treat them well, give them plenty of business and they do the leg work.

LevdogThanks for the interesting post. Your approach is new to me.

Could you please explain how you came by the 2 teenage pimps, how they agreed to be trained, and finally, how much do you pay them? Thanks.

LevDog
01-31-12, 00:43
To answer your question JPF, I think "trained" might be a bit misleading. Maybe I should have used the word "developed "

Or "evolved". My first pimp was a girl I had sex with twice. She is very bright and has some outstanding qualities which make her an outstanding pimp. She quickly figured out that she can make some decent money by bringing in her friends. After that she started going to different areas in the city and meeting total strangers who she was able to convince to meet this foreigner.

My second full time pimp was a gay who was helping my first pimp procure girls for me. Apparently she was not happy with the money my first pimp was giving her, so she came to me directly. I told her the deal and low and behold she started bringing me some quality girls also. I started paying them 400 pesos for each girl that I accepted, but I have now bumped it up to 500 p. If I don't like the girl, they get nothing. By the way they would have accepted less but I appreciated the job they were doing. I don't think it is easy to get a text from me, saying I want a girl at such a time. They have to find the right girl, and deliver her on time. Remember you are dealing with girls who have never earned money in this way. When the girls come to me I keep the pimps outside of my room and I do an extensive interview with them. Of course when I find a girl who is special I now have her cell phone number and I can contact her directly. Like I said in my report. If a girl who I like does not have a cell phone I will buy them one. So far I have given out 5 phones to girls. Also, when a girl comes to me for the second time, it is not unusual for her to bring her friend, or sister.

Levdog

Frenzy3
02-01-12, 04:50
I'm trying to figure out why Levdog's post made me feel depressed.I think the word "teenage pimp "

I really do not know why a guy would boast that they are teenage and that he trained them to break the law.

Levdog change the way you see life, PI people talk before you know it you could be up on trafficking charges. If I was you I would stick to the known way things are done in this town, all it takes is a jealous person to find out what your doing and the police will meet you. Having them go up to strangers also opens up a can of worms as the girl can end up in jail where she will tell them about you.

You will get to think about all the money you saved when you are in jail waiting your next meal and as the local gang use you as their *****. Trafficking is one law they take serious here and the guys in jail will not like what you been doing to pinay girls. I notice that people are not paying "fines" to avoid jail for such crimes.

Punter 127
02-01-12, 13:15
i think the word "teenage pimp "

i really do not know why a guy would boast that they are teenage and that he trained them to break the law.

levdog change the way you see life, pi people talk before you know it you could be up on trafficking charges. if i was you i would stick to the known way things are done in this town, all it takes is a jealous person to find out what your doing and the police will meet you. having them go up to strangers also opens up a can of worms as the girl can end up in jail where she will tell them about you.

you will get to think about all the money you saved when you are in jail waiting your next meal and as the local gang use you as their. trafficking is one law they take serious here and the guys in jail will not like what you been doing to pinay girls. i notice that people are not paying "fines" to avoid jail for such crimes.i'm with you on this one frenzy3.

it appears to me that levdog's 'another day in paradise' post is primarly about **** girls.

'i have trained 2 teenage girls to be my full time pimps.' [snip]

'well i met the taxi at my hotel and out came two attractive girls in their catholic school uniforms. i have to say i was immediately turned on. they were best friends and i was lucky that they decided to miss school for a chance to be with their first foreigner and earn valuable tuition money.' [snip]

'she was 19 years old, the oldest girl of the day' [snip]please tell me i'm wrong.

Sammon
02-01-12, 15:05
thanks for the interesting post. your approach is new to me.

could you please explain how you came by the 2 teenage pimps, how they agreed to be trained, and finally, how much do you pay them? thanks.i do not think this guy means " pimp " in the pimp sense. it is just that once you meet girls and give them enough incentive by way of money and gifts they will bring their friends or relatives to make more money.

caution in this are there could be many **** girls which is hard to know. another thing is if any of girl's relatives or neighbours find out what this guy is doing it will be a big problem.

in philippines everybody watches everybody especially in cebu. do not believe these girls keep their mouth shut. sooner or later words get around that there is a foreigner seducing all teenage girls by money and.

gifts (in his own words ).

having been to cebu many times it is not a good idea to do what this guy is doing. keeping couple of contacts and having few girls coming over should be ok. but to get as many girls as possible using teenage.

girls will definitely get him in trouble. cebu is a small place compared to manila.

it is not a country where everybody minds their own business. philippine people are somewhat tolerant when they see foreigners with young girls although they comment and sometimes curse. my gf tells him what they are saying since i do not speak tagalog or visayan. and those comments are outright offensive and threatening. imagine one these school girls this guy is having sex with tells her folks about it when questioned?

he should really watch out and keep his activities under the radar.

LevDog
02-02-12, 06:07
Gentlemen, you need to relax. The girls I meet are 18 and above. Teenage girls means 18 and 19 years old. I have been coming to Cebu since 1981. I understand the culture here and agree that Cebu has a small town mentality.

Pinaypounder
02-07-12, 09:22
I think that you represent the worst of what is tolerated here on the board. You seek out innocent girls and I use the term girls intentionally and fuck them. You actively seek out girls who are not really interested and manipulate them in the Westerner world that I tink is a crime. Yes I am judging you.

You have 2 "Teenage" Pimps, wow, look at you, the entrepreneur.

Why you and other guys like to fuck girls is beyond me, I actually enjoy sex and most things related and usually a woman has to be 30 before she realizes a vagina is good for other things. Yes the young ones can be beautiful but can they fuck no. They are the reason for the term starfish.

I can honestly say I have never ever tricked anyone into having sex with me, never manipulated them or any woman on any continent. No for me has ALWAYS been NO. Yes I have paid but I am not paying a girl I pay highly trained professionals.

I like MILFs because even Milfs can only fuck me for 1 day then they need a break. I am not polluting Milfs. They know what a pussy is for and typically need sex worse than us.

I have lived in Cebu, I am confident that things may go poorly for you.

See the light and stop fucking up children.

PP

FurryFriend
02-07-12, 11:17
Why you and other guys like to fuck girls is beyond me, I actually enjoy sex and most things related and usually a woman has to be 30 before she realizes a vagina is good for other things. Yes the young ones can be beautiful but can they fuck no. They are the reason for the term starfish.There is nothing wrong with wanting starfish sex with girls under 30. You have your preferences. I have mine. It's like you criticizing my preference for vanilla when you prefer chocolate. I've noticed it's usually the expats who do this. And that is why I've found that tourists are usually better sources of information than the expats.

I'm all for ethical mongering. And here are my ethical standards: As long as a girl is not coerced by force, intimidation or blackmail and she's over 18 years old, anything mutually agreeable is ethical.

Frenzy3
02-07-12, 12:23
Is breaking the law, the law dealing with [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), he is training girls to be pimps, to take payments for sex services, and they not get paid if no sex, that law is pretty black and white. You can only pay a girl for her time, try and tell the cops you paid a girl and she did not sex you, or that your paying girls to find you girls to have sex, but if you turn them down you do not pay for her time and effort and that is the way you train the teenage girls here.

As for the guys seeking only 18yo, why just select a girl based on her age, and why the barely legal age.

There is no ethics in p4p but there are laws and guys here are boasting about breaking the laws. I enjoy p4p but some times I pay and get no play.

Gaijin Gigolo
02-07-12, 16:29
Is breaking the law, the law dealing with [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), he is training girls to be pimps, to take payments for sex services, and they not get paid if no sex, that law is pretty black and white. You can only pay a girl for her time, try and tell the cops you paid a girl and she did not sex you, or that your paying girls to find you girls to have sex, but if U-turn them down you do not pay for her time and effort and that is the way you train the teenage girls here.

As for the guys seeking only 18yo, why just select a girl based on her age, and why the barely legal age.

There is no ethics in p4p but there are laws and guys here are boasting about breaking the laws. I enjoy p4p but some times I pay and get no play.

No, Levdog is not breaking any laws. [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) involves forcing someone to do something against their will and as he described his actions, the girls he's been with have all been willing volunteers and of legal age. Get your facts right before you start accusing someone of a crime.

As far as why guys like younger girls? Why do you like older women? It's quite obviously simply a matter of personal preference.

Sammon
02-07-12, 17:19
No, Levdog is not breaking any laws. [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) involves forcing someone to do something against their will and as he described his actions, the girls he's been with have all been willing volunteers and of legal age. Get your facts right before you start accusing someone of a crime.

As far as why guys like younger girls? Why do you like older women? It's quite obviously simply a matter of personal preference.Liking younger girls is good. I would not want fly half way around the world to fuck anybody over 25. It is my preference.

But to make it a business using teenage girls to procure you other teenage girls amounts to trouble if caught by the Law. Word gets around quickly in Cebu. All it needs is some irate father or relative complaining to the Police.

It will be hard to keep it under radar if his teenage " Pimps " are actively searching for willing or money induced coersion to recruit girls.

Meeting girls in dating sites and if she brings one or many of her friends will not draw lots of attention.

A foreigner throwing money corrupting young girls draws attention in any country.

As everybody knows when the police catches up with him what is allowed under the law or what his defence is will not hold up with Phi system. Better to stop now than yell for his legal rights from behind the bars in jail.

Frenzy3
02-07-12, 20:05

As far as why guys like younger girls? Why do you like older women? It's quite obviously simply a matter of personal preference.No you better learn the laws

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2012/01/25/2-get-life-terms-trafficking-202439
"Jamuad also denied the allegations. Like Ferrer, Jamuad said she did not recruit the victims but went with them to work in Cebu for higher pay. She insisted that she is also a victim of [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908).
In her ruling, Judge Veloso pointed out that even if the victims gave their consent to go with the convicts, this does not absolve the criminal liability of the accused, based on the definition of the crime.
'Trafficking is deemed qualified considering that the trafficked persons were children and was committed against at least three persons, ' said Veloso. :"
He can get done just being with the recruiter, and if the girl says he asked her as a teenager to work as a recruiter, he will be dead meat forget living his life in jail
that is just the case this year there are cases like this all the time, so who has his facts right?

JPF
02-07-12, 22:35
These figures are misleading. Very few foreign Airlines go to Cebu mostly from Korea. These figures come from the immigration department. They only track through the papers we fill.

Lots of foreigners land in Manila and go to Cebu. I do the same. My number is not counted in this report.At the bottom of the article it says "DOT gets its data from accommodation establishments around Cebu." So these numbers are from hotels not immigration forms.

Sxxxx
02-07-12, 22:53
.As everybody knows when the police catches up with him what is allowed under the law or what his defence is will not hold up with Phi system. Better to stop now than yell for his legal rights from behind the bars in jail.This is the crux of it. The Phil system is a non system, and whatever suits police / judge at the time is what the law is. Why take these risks when there is so much legal stuff on offer? Keep away from teenagers is what I say.

FurryFriend
02-08-12, 01:04
No, Levdog is not breaking any laws. [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908) involves forcing someone to do something against their willI don't think coersion is needed for it to be considered [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908). Simply transporting women, even willing ones, for sex is [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908).

But if all he's doing is introducing girls and not moving them, I don't see how he's trafficking. He might be guilty of violating the country's immigration laws by entering the Philippines for an "immoral purpose" which can get him deported. But not trafficking.

Nevertheless, he does run the risk of being entangled with bad people (the girl's boyfriend, relatives, cops, etc) , something you don't want to do in the Philippines.

Cuchulain
02-08-12, 01:24
How do you think all these bar girls end up working at bars. Believe me someone is making money and trafficing is happening at every bikini bar in cebu. So if some of you guys feel so strongley about maybe you should put your money where your moth is and go support a couple. With no service.

Also I loved the comment that the guy made about having to show your passport at hotels. Yeah right. I have never been asked for a passport. Shows what kind of joints I stay.

I think you guys are getting away with the trafficing thing. Now I am affraid to meet my doormans niece.

Men have been bull shitting woman for a million plus years. I think you might be wastiing your breath on the ISG cebu forum. Imo

Frenzy3
02-08-12, 05:24
Paying a girl to get you girls is trafficking. That case I linked they where just traveling together. As for who gets paid so the bars stay open they are the people to watch out for if they find out this guy is training teenage girls to be pimps what do you think they will do. Also once he is in jail they can make up stories pay girls to lie.

Still if you guys want to train teenage girls to pimp never catch up with me chances are there will be people following you working out who your clients are. Like any laws you may get away once but do not push your luck here. It is a small town and people talk.

Paulr1950
02-08-12, 06:59
Paying a girl to get you girls is trafficking. That case I linked they where just traveling together. As for who gets paid so the bars stay open they are the people to watch out for if they find out this guy is training teenage girls to be pimps what do you think they will do. Also once he is in jail they can make up stories pay girls to lie.

Still if you guys want to train teenage girls to pimp never catch up with me chances are there will be people following you working out who your clients are. Like any laws you may get away once but do not push your luck here. It is a small town and people talk.Did I not read some post of yours some time ago that you have girls find other girls for you and you give them some sorta gift, is that not the same thing?

Frenzy3
02-08-12, 07:50
Did I not read some post of yours some time ago that you have girls find other girls for you and you give them some sorta gift, is that not the same thing?Hence I found out it was breaking the law, so I stopped, that is why I am sure what he is doing is illegal. Also i was paying them for their time rather than a success fee. And i did not ask teenagers to do this , the girls I worked with where older bar girls most of the time i got other bar girls with out the bar fine.

I never said I was a angel, I am telling guys not to make the same mistake I did, as I was lucky.

I now just meet girls and get them myself , I just tell them i want p4p and have 4 gf , no lies as even lying to get sex is illegal

Frenzy3
02-08-12, 08:32
Great info about the french bakery. Will check ot out next time I am there. Sm is a huge mall. If anyone else has hot spots. I would love to hear them. Happy hunting.

Also nice spin frenzy ).Not spin mate you can read the posts, again learn the laws, you be quite shocked that p4p is not legal here. Going the next level is really dangerous, I plan to never see a jail. I post in these forum only to let people know what I have done, so if you do not agree with my reply I have no problem as I am still learning what to do and not to do.

I do not live in a gated area I do not live in hotels, I live in the slum areas with 4 gf near capitol, I drink in local bars down town and near home, I meet local girls. There are very few expat who live like me in cebu. Over 5 years I have many mistakes, and if I am sure of some thing I will post a strong reply, if I am not sure I will also say so.

Gaijin Gigolo
02-08-12, 15:19
no you better learn the laws.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2012/01/25/2-get-life-terms-trafficking-202439

"jamuad also denied the allegations. like ferrer, jamuad said she did not recruit the victims but went with them to work in cebu for higher pay. she insisted that she is also a victim of [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908).

in her ruling, judge veloso pointed out that even if the victims gave their consent to go with the convicts, this does not absolve the criminal liability of the accused, based on the definition of the crime.

'trafficking is deemed qualified considering that the trafficked persons were children and was committed against at least three persons, ' said veloso. :"

he can get done just being with the recruiter, and if the girl says he asked her as a teenager to work as a recruiter, he will be dead meat forget living his life in jail.

that is just the case this year there are cases like this all the time, so who has his facts right?you still don't get it, do you. we are not talking about **** girls here! anyone 18 or older is considered an adult, and nothing levdog has described is illegal.

Gaijin Gigolo
02-08-12, 15:22
I don't think coersion is needed for it to be considered [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908). Simply transporting women, even willing ones, for sex is [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908).

But if all he's doing is introducing girls and not moving them, I don't see how he's trafficking. He might be guilty of violating the country's immigration laws by entering the Philippines for an "immoral purpose" which can get him deported. But not trafficking.

Nevertheless, he does run the risk of being entangled with bad people (the girl's boyfriend, relatives, cops, etc) , something you don't want to do in the Philippines.Agreed, and Levdog never said he was transporting them anywhere, merely recruiting legal age girls to find others for him. Nothing illegal about that.

Frenzy3
02-08-12, 18:22
Well stated, brotha! Those of you who are chastising Levdog for his style are nauseating hypocrites, in my book.Barba knows me and that was not directed at me. I am pointing out what the law is as I live here and spend more time in pinay pussy than most guys on this forum. I am yet to met a guy who lives with 4 girls. It does not stop me from finding more and on a bad day I only fuck 4 on a good day I have 6.

Back to the law they do not have to be under 18 just stick to bars or pay girls a salary. The trafficking law is when you start to mess with people who talk as they are new to the game. I would have got into trouble for what I planned to do. I also use to ask girls to find me girls for a fee. I found out it was illegal so I stopped. Sure it works you will get the word out but it only takes one person to hear what you are asking and go no that is illegal and I know a cop.

So while you and levdog are in jail waiting to even get to see a judge I be enjoying the pussy that you will never see. Next time you are in Cebu go to the police station and tell the police you are looking for teenage girls to work as pimps for you and you will train them, as from what I know every family is related to a cop so your doing the same thing. How do you think I was told. I have 4 gf they are related to cops and others.

This is one reason I meet guys from the forum I live here I am active in meeting p4p so I can give good advice, I even stop having to go to bars. I also know a lot of the hottest p4p who are still working. I know which girls have retired with a sponsor.

You even asked about the slum girls some are my neighbors I know all the squatter areas near capitol and down town. Sure I do not know every thing about Cebu. I like good looking skinny girls that is what I spend my time finding. I do not use fb or dia any more. I go junquera every month or more. I go disco where there are no Koreans or white guys.

Like I said pm me I live in Pussy heaven (Cebu)

Col Law
02-09-12, 11:22
I am not that worried about who said what, but how every person obtains there share of females, where to obtain it, the cost or lack of cost, and the venues.

And yes even the legal pitfalls (as in this recent trafficking case) as I myself have asked an ex partner can she find some more girls for me.

There are guys here who scare me senseless with the pro-active defenses measures they take before they get the girl to the room, This is a 3rd world country if she screams and starts making accusations your in the shit anyway come what may.

So can the posts become more of a helpful bent, then of a accusatorial nature.

Frenzy3
02-13-12, 08:41
gentlemen, you need to relax. the girls i meet are 18 and above. teenage girls means 18 and 19 years old. i have been coming to cebu since 1981. i understand the culture here and agree that cebu has a small town mentality.since i can not pm you just a update (i found this link and posted the same in another forum)

http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra1992/ra_7610_1992.html

section 8. attempt to commit ****. – there is an attempt to commit **** under section 7 of this act.

(e) when a person engages in the act of finding children among low-income families, hospitals, clinics, nurseries, day-care centers, or other child-during institutions who can be offered for the purpose of ****.

and.

section 6. attempt to commit child prostitution. – there is an attempt to commit child prostitution under section 5, paragraph (a) hereof when any person who, not being a relative of a child, is found alone with the said child inside the room or cubicle of a house, an inn, hotel, motel, pension house, apartelle or other similar establishments, vessel, vehicle or any other hidden or secluded area under circumstances which would lead a reasonable person to believe that the child is about to be exploited in prostitution and other sexual abuse.

so targeting 18-19 yo as you said you do is not a good idea.

oh and there is no free wifi in the condos or jail

Gangles
02-13-12, 11:28
thanks for that one frenzy3,

in my opinion, so many guys are treading a fine line when they are picking up 18 year olds. it is so easy for her to claim 18, even to have i'd which gives her age as 18, when in fact she is younger. and when the cops want to bust you, it is so easy for them to do so if the girl is borderline.

a case in point. i met up with a pinay (miss z) , who i had briefly chatted on the previous trip. she promised to be a bit of fun. she turned up with another girl, who looked pretty young to me. fortunately, i had spoken with the guards on the door, and told them that if i came back with young looking girls, they were to pull the girls over, check them in, check their ids. if either of them was, or looked, too young, they were to refuse the girl entry.

so i took the girls to the hotel. the doormen pulled them over, had them fill in the book, asked for ids. miss z produced 2, neither with age on them, the other had no i'd. so the guards refused entry.

that way, the girls had the impression that i was being positive, and helpful. it was those pesky guards who caused the trouble.

when it was all over, i tipped the doormen well, smiles all round.

so, i start again with miss z next trip.

g.

since i can not pm you just a update (i found this link and posted the same in another forum)

section 8. attempt to commit ****. – there is an attempt to commit **** under section 7 of this act.

(e) when a person engages in the act of finding children among low-income families, hospitals, clinics, nurseries, day-care centers, or other child-during institutions who can be offered for the purpose of ****.

and.

section 6. attempt to commit child prostitution. – there is an attempt to commit child prostitution under section 5, paragraph (a) hereof when any person who, not being a relative of a child, is found alone with the said child inside the room or cubicle of a house, an inn, hotel, motel, pension house, apartelle or other similar establishments, vessel, vehicle or any other hidden or secluded area under circumstances which would lead a reasonable person to believe that the child is about to be exploited in prostitution and other sexual abuse.

oh and there is no free wifi in the condos or jail

Gaijin Gigolo
02-13-12, 16:38
since i can not pm you just a update (i found this link and posted the same in another forum)

and.

oh and there is no free wifi in the condos or jailonce again. 18-19yos are not children! what the fuck. why is this so hard for you to understand?

section 3. definition of terms. –

(a) "children" refers to person below eighteen (18) years of age or those over but are unable to fully take care of themselves or protect themselves from abuse, neglect, cruelty, exploitation or discrimination because of a physical or mental disability or condition;

Frenzy3
02-13-12, 18:23
That as I said was posted in another forum as the guy asked if a 17 yo girl could join him on a trip.

This one you should read

http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2003/ra_9208_2003.html

Section 4 e And

Recruiting teenage girls to find you girls by way of payment Falls under 4 a

Sxxxx
02-13-12, 21:26
That as I said was posted in another forum as the guy asked if a 17 yo girl could join him on a trip.

This one you should read.

http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2003/ra_9208_2003.html

Section 4 e And

Recruiting teenage girls to find you girls by way of payment Falls under 4 aThanks Frenzy, your educating the lunatic fringe, with eg 4a, who reckon they can do whatever they like when in the Philippines. Not so.

But as I said before, Police or Judge, would invent a law, if they didn't have one, LOL.

Riverman
02-14-12, 04:38
i am one of those guys who likes the 18 and 19 year olds. i am also very careful to weed out the **** ones, and if i have any doubt i avoid them. there are plenty of actual 18 or 19 year old out there available to fill anyones dance card.

i used to do alot of hiring, so i became pretty adept at getting need info from prosopects without their realizing i was getting it.

there are alot of proper reasons for an employer to know the exact age of a prospective employee, yet the usa makes this practice illegal. but you still need to know. many **** girls need a meal ticket, so they may be motivated to lie to you. this you definately need to know.

anyway, before meeting a girl, ask a bit about her life in an interested fashion, not as an obvious cross examination. ask how many siblings, she where is she in the birth order. is she working or a student. buried in there should be a question when she graduated high school. for many westerners, this can be a point of confusion becuase graduating from high school usually happnens about 18. however, in the philipines its 16. so, if she proudly says she graduated high school 1 year ago, bingo, she is probably 16 or 17.

i usually will attack this point from several different angles. if she says her oldest sibling is 20, and she theirs 2 sibs inbetween her and the oldest, red flag. if she says she's a college student, ask what year / level she is. they generally start college at 16, so you can extrapolate from there. if she has a job, ask how long she's had it, etc, etc. the point is to develop a timeline and check it from a few different angels. most people, even smart sophisticated ones (and most of these girls are neither) are incapable of developing a false profile that covers every party of their lives.

this technique can and does uncover any red flags and discrepancies, and has the added benefit of making the girl feel your interested in them, which can help their performance in the sack.

if they are gf or regular potential, offer to pay to get them their passport. this will set you back about php 2, 000. any of age filipina will jump at this opportunity, because they hope you will take them on trips outside the phils, and it also gives them to option to become overseas workers. i also like this option because it helps me weed out the piso pumpers. if you know the cost of thing in the phils in advance, and you offer to pay, and she gives you an inflated price, thats a really bad sign. if she gives you the correct price, its nice to know you have an honest one. anyway, to get the passport the nbi (phils fbi) will do a very thorough backround check and she has to present a birth cert and good i'd. no way around it for her. if she doesn't want the passport big red flag. if she already has one (not likely, but possible) then its simplicity itself to ask to see it.

anyway, hope this helps someone.

happy hunting

FurryFriend
02-14-12, 09:05
Thanks Frenzy, your educating the lunatic fringe, with eg 4a, who reckon they can do whatever they like when in the Philippines. Not so.

But as I said before, Police or Judge, would invent a law, if they didn't have one, LOL.There's nothing lunatic about paying to meet women. Professional matchmakers have been around since dating and marriage was invented. Not to mention, when a guy pays to join CherryBlossoms. Com, he's also paying to meet girls.

This matter is a dead horse. There is nothing illegal or unethical about what he's doing. You're free to have a personal or moral objection. But they're just that. A personal or moral objection.

If Philippine police or judges really wants to crack down on foreigners meeting 18 and 19 year olds, they'd do a rousing business in Angeles City.

If you want to get technical about the law. 99% of us are in violation of Philippine immigration laws by being a sex tourist.

Stroker Ace88
02-14-12, 19:27
[SNIP]If they are gf or regular potential, offer to pay to get them their passport. This will set you back about PHP 2, 000. Any of age filipina will jump at this opportunity, because they hope you will take them on trips outside the phils, and it also gives them to option to become overseas workers. I also like this option because it helps me weed out the piso pumpers. If you know the cost of thing in the phils in advance, and you offer to pay, and she gives you an inflated price, thats a really bad sign. If she gives you the correct price, its nice to know you have an honest one. Anyway, to get the passport the NBI (phils FBI) will do a very thorough backround check and she has to present a birth cert and good I'd. No way around it for her. If she doesn't want the passport BIG RED FLAG. If she already has one (not likely, but possible) then its simplicity itself to ask to see it.Your thesis is not new, infact it's standard operating procedure for most of the guys who visit the Philippines on a regular basis. Conducting an interview online within the first 10mins chatting with a girl or in person over a 70p meal at Jollibee or McDo to see if any red flags come up is just common sense.

What's new is your ludacris suggestion that guys should fork over 2000p for a passport or 115p for the NBI clearance fee? Geesh, if you have doubts just walk and find someone else, no need to pay anything to figure out her age. Either you believe her or you don't, simple. If you like the woman and you pay to get her NBI clearance that will entail you making up some story or filling her head with promises to convince her to apply. What if during the NBI clearance waiting period you change your mind, lose interest in her or find someone else? She will be very upset with you to say the least that you made a fool out of her and played games with her heart. Everyone it seems has atleast one family member, friend or neighbor who is PNP and you open yourself up to be made an example of.

Also FYI you are a regular member and your posts have to be reviewed by a moderator and approved before other members can see it, hence you double-posted the same post when it didn't appear instantly. When or if you become a senior member with unmoderated status your posts will show up on the forum within a few seconds of posting.

FurryFriend
02-15-12, 07:46
i am one of those guys who likes the 18 and 19 year olds. i am also very careful to weed out the **** ones, and if i have any doubt i avoid them. there are plenty of actual 18 or 19 year old out there available to fill anyones dance card.

i used to do alot of hiring, so i became pretty adept at getting need info from prosopects without their realizing i was getting it.i'm not into 18 and 19 year olds because their performances usually suck. but let's face it. in southeast asia 17 year old girls can appear 21 (and vice versa). so it's worth finding ways to avoid an **** girl.

a few weeks ago, i posted recommended countermeasures to avoid being victim of **** and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) scams. some of those countermeasures involve finding ways to weed out the ****. since you brought up this topic, methinks it's worth repeating some of those measures here (as well as a few new ones i thought up) :

- ask for her birth year and don't let her think or hesitate. this will expose liars one-third of the time.

- even if her said birth year puts her at 18 or over, pretend to do a mental calculation and say "hey, that means you're 22, not 19!" if she considers your answer for even a moment, she's lying.

- ask her to name her siblings and their ages from oldest to youngest. then talk about something else. then, ask her to name it again. except this time, ask her to name them from youngest to oldest. see if her story changes.

- tell her that in america (or wherever you're from) , people can tell someone's age definitively by some body part (eyes, hands, lips, nose, etc). then, do an examination and accuse her of being ****. many girls likely aren't particularly worldly and will believe you actually have such abilities.

- you can even go perv by saying "hey, i prefer someone around 16, do you know anyone like that" and see if she admits to be younger than she said.

- asian zodiacs (year of the dog, dragon, snake, etc) aren't as big in the philippines as they are in the rest of the pacific rim. but many of them should know their asian zodiacs. you can ask for hers and see if it matches her said birth year.

there are other good ones i've used but i won't say it publicly. folks can pm me and i'll share them.

Sxxxx
02-15-12, 14:32
I am not trying to scaremonger, just trying to make sure all the guys who recruit girls for sex through another girl or whoever, that the law as per 4a (courtesy of Frenzy3) says :

"Section 4. Acts of Trafficking in Persons. It shall be unlawful for any person, natural or juridical, to commit any of the following acts:

(a) To recruit, transport, transfer; harbor, provide, or receive a person by any means, including those done under the pretext of domestic or overseas employment or training or apprenticeship, for the purpose of prostitution, pornography, sexual exploitation, forced labor, slavery, involuntary servitude or debt bondage";

Key words here for me are "To recruit. A person by any means. For the purpose of prostitution. Sexual exploitation."

So you get a 45 year old hag, not a teenager, to bring another 45yr old hag, not a teenager, to your room for paid sex. Bingo, seems its illegal, don't it? Telling the Police the 45yr old, or 18/19 yr old teen you screwed, was for free will not wash with the authorities, I'd say. Depends on circumstances at time I suppose, for example, why would an 18yr old screw girl with a 58yr old, for free etc? No need to put yourself in those situations anyway.

Getting girls via pimps of any kind seems now, with 4a, to be illegal. Apparently they do not encforce that one with regular pimps, cause lots of pimps supplying girls to lots of guys. But one day bad luck might strike and a corrupt policeman is asking you for big money to avoid detention? Possibility.

Purpose of my post is for guys recruiting girls for sex via other girls, should know the inherrent dangers as per 4a, kindly supplied by Frenzy3, in the public interest.

Let me know if I am interpreting "4a" wrongly, don't think I am.

FurryFriend
02-15-12, 20:10
Key words here for me are "To recruit. A person by any means. For the purpose of prostitution. Sexual exploitation."

Let me know if I am interpreting "4a" wrongly, don't think I am.Your interpretation is perfect. But respectfully, it's irrelevant.

If you EWRd a girl from a bar, you've also "recruited" a bar or mamasan to help you transport a girl for sex. That law is broad and vague (probably intentionally) and can apply to most P4P in the Philippines.

It's ultimately at the discretion of the Philippines whether to use anti-trafficking law to nail you, whether you've recruited a girl, a mamasan or even your best friend. If you want to use anti-trafficking laws to warn against recruiting a girl to meet others, you should also be fair and state that your warning also applies to meeting girls in bars.

My grandparents in China met through a matchmaker, as is common in China in the 1920s. This is also "[CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908)" according to that piece of Philippine law.

Sammon
02-16-12, 17:16
this entire passport discussion may have value for someone who lives in the philippines or will be staying and / or traveling with a lt gf. however for the other 95% of guys on this forum it is about as useful as ff's idea of going back and forth to lapu lapu to fake out the girls. the urban legend of visitors getting set up in **** girl scams in cebu engenders these posts. but at least riverman's comments could be useful for someone, unlike ff's famous "report of distinction".cebu seems to be more laid back. none of the cebu hotels checked i. d of my girls. this is not to say people should try their luck. i. d or passport cannot be believed in some cases. i heard from ac that after the raid and arrest of girls policce get dentists and other professionals to verify the age.

i believe it is not easy anymore to take young phi girls on vacation to other countries. all immigration officials are advised to thoroughly check. it is better to enjoy phi girls where they are. nothing is going to be gained by taking girls on exotic holidays outside philippines.

MidniteRider
12-02-12, 07:27
this reads more like an ngo scripted plant but here goes, it's a real story:

"66-year-old american arrested in talisay; cebuana who met him online cries [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) on first meeting"

http://cdn.ph/news_details.php?id=15183

Frenzy3
12-03-12, 14:32

"66-year-old american arrested in talisay; cebuana who met him online cries [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) on first meeting"

http://cdn.ph/news_details.php?id=15183no ngo, just a dumb guy who lies and is abusive, he did the wrong thing and now is staying in jail, some other forum a guy went to help him and he was abusive to the guy helping.

D Cups
12-03-12, 15:05
Smart move, G. I usually stick to twenty-something's, too, with an occassional 30-something. In America I couldn't get women this age to tell me the time of day!

Thanks for that one Frenzy3,

In my opinion, so many guys are treading a fine line when they are picking up 18 year olds. It is so easy for her to claim 18, even to have I'd which gives her age as 18, when in fact she is younger. And when the cops want to bust you, it is so easy for them to do so if the girl is borderline.

A case in point. I met up with a pinay (Miss Z) , who I had briefly chatted on the previous trip. She promised to be a bit of fun. She turned up with another girl, who looked pretty young to me. Fortunately, I had spoken with the guards on the door, and told them that if I came back with young looking girls, they were to pull the girls over, check them in, check their IDs. If either of them was, or looked, too young, they were to refuse the girl entry.

So I took the girls to the hotel. The doormen pulled them over, had them fill in the book, asked for IDs. Miss Z produced 2, neither with age on them, the other had no I'd. So the guards refused entry.

That way, the girls had the impression that I was being positive, and helpful. It was those pesky guards who caused the trouble.

When it was all over, I tipped the doormen well, smiles all round.

So, I start again with Miss Z next trip.

G.

Stroker Ace88
12-03-12, 20:58

"66-year-old american arrested in talisay; cebuana who met him online cries [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) on first meeting"you only see the surface. there is alot of shit going on in the cebu expat circles that newbies don't know about. this guy has made his own bed and now must deal with what comes.

no ngo, just a dumb guy who lies and is abusive, he did the wrong thing and now is staying in jail, some other forum a guy went to help him and he was abusive to the guy helping.there has been a huge increase in the number of a-holes that have come to the philippines within the last couple of years. the 66yr old is a real scumbag and deserves everything he gets (and more). the guy likes to lure filipinas to meet him with promises of a job and / or marriage. chances are good he talked down and shit on everyone he met in the few months he had been living in cebu, but this time he tried to shit on the talisay hotel manager without a clue the guy was also the local barangay captain. lmfao! this turd with legs punched out a taxi driver awhile back too and now will get the crap beat out of him on a daily basis all while wearing a nice orange jumpsuit over in cprdc. good riddance!

this story reminds me of a young guy (20something) i saw on tvpatrol about a month ago. he went into a resto on fuente and ordered a cheeseburger meal. something happened womanbetween him and the young woman who was serving him, so the guy just took the cheeseburger meal without paying for it. the guard came and held the idiot until the pnp carted him away to the fuente tourist police station. so now the donkey has a record and can be thrown in jail and left to rot for awhile for any second offense. all for a 112p burger meal.

MidniteRider
12-06-12, 17:01
Hope he can dance.