PDA

View Full Version : Filipina Cellphone Etiquette

WestCoast1
01-16-12, 16:28
I like your advice on telling the girl, before getting into a taxi, to make any final calls or texts now.I tell them all that their phone has to be off before we get in the hotel and their phone must be in the safe, whether bargirls, freelancers, mall pickups, etc. In the taxi or walking to the hotel I tell them to make one last text, turn it off, and give it to me. In the safe will go my valuables, and her / their phone (s) , and I remove the battery (they set alarms sometimes). Having their phone in the safe is another way she doesn't bolter at 3am. If we leave the room after the deed on a LT to go grab some food, their phone stays in the safe (many girls will ask for it back at this point).

I started this phone thing two years ago, on the recommendation of my wingman at the time in AC. We were talking the usual, about the pissoff of the phone going off during the fun, or the girl txting constantly, when he mentioned he had been taking the phones away and dropping them in the safe. I was a bit incredulous at it, and thought: no way the girl will fall for it. Later that night in Body Shop chatting up a dancer, I just stuck it in my list of needs: Stay till 10am, mouth / pussy / ass, toys, camera, swallow, phone in safe. Like that. She didn't bat an eye and said OK. Over the next several days in AC when I mentioned it to the girls, none of them questioned the phone thing, I realized that other gents had been doing something similar. One night in Coyote Ugly a girl got nervous when I ran thru the list. She started looking around the bar, like she needed to talk to someone. I figured the word 'ass' might have bothered her. The mama came over and they talked in tag, then everything seemed fine with the girl; she said OK she would go. The mama looked at me and said: "She new. She worry the phone. Phone belong not to her. It ok now." I've had a few girls look at me funny back then when I mentioned the phone in the safe, but not anymore.

Every girl you see in my pics is, at that point, without her phone and has had her I'd photographed.

Sammon
01-16-12, 16:55
I tell them all that their phone has to be off before we get in the hotel and their phone must be in the safe, whether bargirls, freelancers, mall pickups, etc. In the taxi or walking to the hotel I tell them to make one last text, turn it off, and give it to me. In the safe will go my valuables, and her / their phone (s) , and I remove the battery (they set alarms sometimes). Having their phone in the safe is another way she doesn't bolter at 3am. If we leave the room after the deed on a LT to go grab some food, their phone stays in the safe (many girls will ask for it back at this point).

I started this phone thing two years ago, on the recommendation of my wingman at the time in AC. We were talking the usual, about the pissoff of the phone going off during the fun, or the girl txting constantly, when he mentioned he had been taking the phones away and dropping them in the safe. I was a bit incredulous at it, and thought: no way the girl will fall for it. Later that night in Body Shop chatting up a dancer, I just stuck it in my list of needs: Stay till 10am, mouth / pussy / ass, toys, camera, swallow, phone in safe. Like that. She didn't bat an eye and said OK. Over the next several days in AC when I mentioned it to the girls, none of them questioned the phone thing, I realized that other gents had been doing something similar. One night in Coyote Ugly a girl got nervous when I ran thru the list. She started looking around the bar, like she needed to talk to someone. I figured the word 'ass' might have bothered her. The mama came over and they talked in tag, then everything seemed fine with the girl; she said OK she would go. The mama looked at me and said: "She new. She worry the phone. Phone belong not to her. It ok now." I've had a few girls look at me funny back then when I mentioned the phone in the safe, but not anymore.

Every girl you see in my pics is, at that point, without her phone and has had her I'd photographed.Why you want to take the phone from the girl? It is her lifeline for her business and personal life. I give the girl respect and freedom that she desrves. Barfine does not mean you own her ass and personal freedom essentially holding her hostage like indentured labor or otherwise known as treating her like your slave. Slavery is abolished long time ago in case your stupid mind things it is ok. The girls may agree for your stupid requirement because they need to earn money. Ringing phone maybe annoying at times but it could be an emergency from her family, babysister or whatever. I have seen lots of girls chatting away in between sex. It does not bother me.

Jorian
01-16-12, 21:06
I tell them all that their phone has to be off before we get in the hotel and their phone must be in the safe, whether bargirls, freelancers, mall pickups, etc. .I think as long as they agree to it before hand, it is a good insurance. As I read these boards, runners has becoming a problem in AC & Cebu, especially the higher-end BFs. Some people have said they experienced no runners 5 years ago at Fields, but when they visited recently, almost every other BF is a runner. Sometimes it depends on which city you are P4P and your personal experience and if they like you or not. But I think a deal is a deal, if the girl don't like you, why try to rip them off with lies? Imagine paying LT for ST prices every other time, I'd be pissed-off too, I'd might as well spend it on ST model quality girls@Bangkok. The payment system in AC & Cebu encourages this, you are basically ALL-IN, so you really have no leverage except for that P200-500 tip. Girls are opportunists (the hot ones especially) and they know they can get another ST or LT instead of waiting for that meager tip in the morning. So if the girl have plans to run or have issues with the phone lock, THEY CAN SAY NO to your BF and run on another customer, as simple as that. We are just holding them to the agreement and nobody would be talking about this if they kept their end of the deal. So keeping their phone is a VERY GOOD preemptive step. It is a fair game because its the runners that has escalated this. Perhaps after if you become a regular or get good vibes, it becomes unnecessary. I mean what do they really need the phone for? I let my girl use my tablet if they are bored or watch TV. Some have argued you are enslaving them and preventing them from emergency calls. That is not true, what you are really doing is taking all the distraction and incentives for them to leave early and allow them to CONCENTRATE on the time they spend with you. And realistically, what kind of emergency are they going to get at 2 am that police can't handle? What about the times if her cell phone died or in the loud disco / bar where nobody can hear the phone ringing? It is a red-herring. If a family member can reach her cell, they sure can call the cops. Almost 99. 99% of the time, they are texting to / from mama-san or friends and making up excuse to leave early. More often, it is their BF or familiar customers who want to take your (paid) time away. For those who feel bad about keeping their phone, than just don't do it, maybe if enough runners happened to you, you'd have 2nd thoughts too.

WestCoast1
01-17-12, 01:04
Why you want to take the phone from the girl? It is her lifeline for her business and personal life.It is not her choice to use the thing once she has agreed to give it up. Nobody made her do that. Also, if its not an issue for the girl to give it up, you have to ask yourself: why is it an issue for you?

I give the girl respect and freedom that she desrves.Such a nice guy. Not everyone thinks the same way you do. Stop pushing your way of thinking on to me.

Barfine does not mean you own her ass and personal freedom essentially holding her hostage like indentured labor or otherwise known as treating her like your slave. Slavery is abolished long time ago in case your stupid mind things it is ok.Not sure where you came up with the slavery thing. Indentured means the person does not agree to the labor. Again, stop pushing your values on me. Feel free to express yourself in a better way. Any girl who insisted on leaving would get her phone back from me (after all, its not mine). But, oddly, that doesn't happen.

The girls may agree for your stupid requirement because they need to earn money.Possible, but weak. How about the bargirls who hang with me after their shift for no money? She too comes to the room and just hands me her phone when I'm putting my stuff in the safe. Well? How about DIA contacts who come to the room without expectation of money?

Ringing phone maybe annoying at times but it could be an emergency from her family, babysister or whatever.The girls who come out of AC bars have agreed to my terms, and then done so again in front of a waitress or mamasan. Also, the phone she's agreed to give up sometimes belongs to the bar (the bars have started giving the phones overnight to girls who don't have one). Not only is the girl aware that I'm putting the bar's phone in the safe, but so is the bar (via the waitress / mamasan, who is OK to it). If the girl, the mamasan, and the bar are OK with it, got to ask again: Why aren't you OK with it? The girl is agreeing, before leaving the bar, not to be in touch with anyone once we get to the hotel, until its time to leave. I let them txt away while we are out drinking / eating before going to the room. On the way back to the hotel, I tell them to send one last txt. So far, so good. I'm not the only one doing this.

I have seen lots of girls chatting away in between sex. It does not bother me.I see. So, because it does not bother you, it should not bother others (it bothers me). Push your values on someone else. If you smoke cigarettes, would you assume everyone else in the restaurant is fine with the smoke in the room?

Member #4698
01-17-12, 01:47
Ringing phone maybe annoying at times but it could be an emergency from her family, babysister or whatever. I have seen lots of girls chatting away in between sex. It does not bother me.With all due respect, what did working girls do before the advent of cheap cell phones? It is never an emergency, emergency. I think it is rude when a girl starts "chatting away" on my time and I ask my ladies not to do it.

WestCoast1
01-17-12, 05:01
With all due respect, what did working girls do before the advent of cheap cell phones? It is never an emergency, emergency. I think it is rude when a girl starts "chatting away" on my time and I ask my ladies not to do it.Prior to my putting the girl's phone in the safe, I (and many, many gents on this board and others I met in phils) had these kinds of things:

* girl gets into txting conversation (or actual voice conversation) during actual playtime. ARE YOU KIDDING ME HUN? She might even look at you like you're an idiot if you ask her to put it away. Somewhat hard to fuck while she's having an argument with her mom or boyfriend.

* doing same thing in between sessions. I take her out for some food, drinks, watching a bar show, etc, and she's constantly hung on the phone.

Here's where the Sammon 'slavery' idea comes into play. I find this very interesting. If she has the phone in her possession, its very possible she will be thinking to herself that she doesn't need to concentrate on me when we aren't playing. Fairly natural, many girls do this. IMHO, I find this to be nonsense. I've hired her to do whatever I want until 10am. When I want to go drinking, we're going drinking. When I want to fuck, we fuck. When I want to watch TV, we're watching TV. When I want to sleep, guess what? Here is where the interesting part comes into play. Without the phone, you might think the 'phone-addicted' girl would go through withdrawal. I find that not the case. They are attentive and like to talk (gawd, its often the simplest conversation, I have to drop myself to single-thought sentences and ask lots of questions). I also find that the girls just follow my lead in everything I do (just as I want it to be). Sometimes they ask to do specific things (go to this bar or that disco) , and if I'm up for it, that's what we do. When a girl asks me to take her to Sunflower disco in Cebu, knowing her phone is locked in the safe, I think its safe to say she's fine without it tonight. They don't stare at the safe and whimper for the phone. On occasion a girl will ask for it to txt the mamasan or her cousin, but not often. You have here, two different behaviors, depending on whether they have the phone. The girls are fine without their phone.

Talk about bad luck. A while back I posted a runner in Cebu. She was one of the rare girls who's phone I had forgotten to lock away. It was on the nightstand next to her. She had set a quiet alarm, and while I slept she awoke and was dressed with her purse in hand, and just about to open the door to leave when her movement woke me up. By love.

With respect to Sammon, you see the good number of girls I post, and almost every last one is not able to get at her phone, and none of them are dying to get at it.

FurryFriend
01-17-12, 05:31
slavery is abolished long time ago in case your stupid mind things it is ok. the girls may agree for your stupid requirement because they need to earn money.this is an absurd comment.

not only do bargirls have the right to decline my terms, they frequently set their own ("no bareback","no anal","no overnight","no multi-shots", etc). does that sound remotely like slavery to you? it's more like a business negotiation where two parties find something mutually agreeable.

if you are afraid stay home like david said.why is it such a simplistic, black-and-white issue for you? there is no reason why mongers can't go to the philippines and take precautions at the same time. these two aren't mutually exclusive or contridictory activities.

because a monger is less risk tolerant than you, you ask him to go home? fortunately, nobody is going to heed your advice. but just you mentioning it shows that you impose your preferences onto other people.

why you want to take the phone from the girl? it is her lifeline for her business and personal life. i give the girl respect and freedom that she desrves.bargirls also aren't permitted to use their cellphones while on-stage. if you feel this is so cruel and disrespectful, will you do the principled thing and voice a complaint to the bar owners or boycott their bar?

hell, i work a typical office job in america and i'm also not allowed to use my cellphones when i'm on duty. when an employee is on the clock, it is reasonable for the employer to expect that the employee does not engage in personal activities.

you make it sound like society was utterly dysfunctional before cellphones were invented. there is no reason why someone needs access to their cellphone every nanosecond of their lives.

there are plenty of freelancer girls in phi and scammers are very few. otherwise there would have been hundreds of foreigners in jails accused of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), ****, sexual violence etc. it is not happening.that's because most guys would rather pay the cops than take their chances with the shitty and slow philippine justice system. [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charges are non-bailable, which means you would need to be detained for months before going to trial. any rational guy would rather bend over and pay.

some have argued you are enslaving them and preventing them from emergency calls.

my recommendations stated that, if the girl needs to make an emergency call, she can use the monger's phone.

Frenzy3
01-17-12, 07:28
No one should complain about the phones in the safe, the girl can leave if the girl has a problem. But the rest of that post and the recording stuff is just BS, you are here to have fun not to become a cloak and dagger game. The short stay motels and cheap ones do not have safes

It so rare for a guy to be setup here in cebu that you will be warned here or by others if it was going on.

I think to many posters here post crap they read , not what really goes on..

Mr Enternational
01-17-12, 07:42
The girls may agree for your stupid requirement because they need to earn money.Doesn't every employee agree to their employers' stupid requirements because they need to earn money?

Punter 127
01-17-12, 08:01
Doesn't every employee agree to their employers' stupid requirements because they need to earn money?Very good point and it happens everyday here in Dept. Stores and other places of employment, employees are not allow to bring their phones to work. If she is P4P she's an employee.

Python75
01-17-12, 11:59
Very good point and it happens everyday here in Dept. Stores and other places of employment, employees are not allow to bring their phones to work. If she is P4P she's an employee.If she is P4P she is not an employee. She is providing a contract for services. The terms of which are mutually negotiated.

Punter 127
01-17-12, 14:47
If she is P4P she is not an employee. She is providing a contract for services. The terms of which are mutually negotiated.
Employment is a contract between two parties, one being the employer and the other being the employee. An employee may be defined as:

"A person in the service of another under any contract of hire, express or implied, oral or written, where the employer has the power or right to control and direct the employee in the material details of how the work is to be performed."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EmploymentRegardless of how you define "employee" I think you will find that many of the girls working in the malls, stores, and other business' are working under a written contract generally for six months or a year at a time. Many of these workers are not allowed to bring their cell phone to work, I had a GF that worked at SM appliance store and she was not allowed to even have a cell phone in her locker.

So if a monger wants to make 'no cell phone' part of the negotiated deal it would be very much within the norm here, which is the point I was trying to make.

FlyForFun
01-17-12, 18:20
Samon,

You have missed the entire point. I mean all of it.

When this is explained before anyone leaves the bar, as a precondition of exchange of money or fluids, she is free to turn the monger down. She can evaluate the proposal and walk away. If she is unwilling to abide by the surrender of the phone, we are free to walk away. If she agrees to our conditions, we are obligated to pay the amount agreed upon. How would you feel about a total refund if she does not abide by the agreed upon terms? Since that is unrealistic, we only have the concept of the verbal contract. If the girls gave out coupons, (which they don't) , you might be able to use the coupon on another girl. Hey wait, that's a great idea. Monger currency. We should have currency only for pussy, coupons, etc.

Until we have such measures in place we have a right to ensure a "square, honest" transaction with as little bola as possible. I might even try a cell phone jammer, that would be a nice touch.

FurryFriend
01-17-12, 18:51
So it is illegal for you to take her phone away and put restrictions on her freedom strictly speaking.If you had any sense of shame, you'd quietly withdraw from this discussion hoping nobody remembers you made such a bonehead and false statement about the law in which you are wholefully unqualified to make.

I only wished it was illegal so I can fucking sue my Fortune 500 employer for forbidding cellphones and restricting my freedom while I'm on-the-clock.

Member #4351
01-17-12, 20:44
I just ask them to turn off the phone when we get in the room. I had never considered sticking it in the safe.

Python75
01-18-12, 01:06
Regardless of how you define "employee" I think you will find that many of the girls working in the malls, stores, and other business' are working under a written contract generally for six months or a year at a time. Many of these workers are not allowed to bring their cell phone to work, I had a GF that worked at SM appliance store and she was not allowed to even have a cell phone in her locker.

So if a monger wants to make 'no cell phone' part of the negotiated deal it would be very much within the norm here, which is the point I was trying to make.I am not disputing your assertions in relation to girls working in malls, rather the P4P which is a contract for services in the mongering scenario as opposed to that of an employer / employee relationship. There are several tests which the law applies to determine whether employment relationships are contract for services or employee / employer and P4P fails many of these tests for employer / employee.

I think this is important because it can impact on the way a monger treats and interacts with the girl. An employer has much more control over the employee. If we accept that it is a contract for services then there would be more mutual negotiation and this would include use or non use of phone, as well as for services rendered.

FurryFriend
01-18-12, 06:25
I am not disputing your assertions in relation to girls working in malls, rather the P4P which is a contract for services in the mongering scenario as opposed to that of an employer / employee relationship. There are several tests which the law applies to determine whether employment relationships are contract for services or employee / employer and P4P fails many of these tests for employer / employee.It's not worth delving into employment and contract law in this discussion. Of course asking a girl to be without her phone is perfectly legal. If the counter girl at Jollibees insists on chatting on her cellphone while on duty, she'd be fired.

The real question is, is forbidding personal phone use a fair and reasonable request if you're paying for her time. And the answer is a resounding YES. If a girl doesn't do anal, she can request "no anal" as a condition. We don't sit around analyzing if depriving someone of anal is against the law. What some people don't seem to realize is, the girl can (and often does) impose terms and restrictions of her own.

As long as both parties are over 18 and of sound mind, anything mutually agreed upon in good faith is fair and reasonable unless there is force or intimidation. I doubt any reasonable person would disagree.

It's funny we talk about whether holding a girl's phone is legal when taking a girl back to your hotel constitutes prostitution and [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), both of which are illegal in the Philippines. Even entering the Philippines to monger is illegal since their immigration laws forbid entering for an "immoral" purpose.

Stroker Ace88
01-19-12, 01:38
Are we really discussing the legality of "imprisoning" a womans cell phone? Contract law? Employer-employee legal responsibilities? Really? The legal rights given to her cell phone and the lenght of sentence it has to serve in a room safe, to be released early only upon good behavior? Really?

This debate is such a futile and redundant exercise in 'nit-picking' the details of an interaction that shouldn't be that difficult. At this rate guys will be keeping legal assistants on the payroll so they can accompany them to the hotel to take minutes of the contract negotiations before consummation. Geessh get a grip.

One only needs to look to the ongoing impeachment trial of SC Chief Justice Renato Corona to realize Western ideological rule of law does not exist in the Philippines. It's a shining example of how the rule of law is very selectively applied (at best) in the Philippines.

Guys who come to the Philippines and expect Western style rule of law to apply to short-time sexual encounters for money with young women need have there heads examined (Big Head) , or visit another Country it's as simple as that. If a SC Chief Justice and the Philippine Government has problems following the rule of law, what makes you think a 21yr old understands or cares about verbal contracts?

Sammon
01-19-12, 17:55
I just ask them to turn off the phone when we get in the room. I had never considered sticking it in the safe.This should be the basis. Request to turn the Phone off. If she does willingly well and good. If she does not it is your choice to take her back to demand return of BF. Taking the phone away under or else scenario and locking up is not nice.

Anyway it is enough on this dispute of viewpoints. Let us get back and discuss our goal of finding girls experiences for our pleasure.

D Cups
07-14-12, 03:32
I just ask them to turn off the phone when we get in the room. I had never considered sticking it in the safe.I'm not sure this is a good idea because then she will want to find out what else is in the safe. Maybe put the 1at$!) &$$ thing in the refrigerator?