PDA

View Full Version : Cebu Massages

Mr Enternational
12-25-11, 23:43
I meet my DIA date with her 2 friends in tow (lets call them ms B (23yo) , C (28yo) and D (19yo) in front of the SM cinemas. Ms B the girl that I chatted to on DIA turned out to be a punduck (small body girl) that in seemed so much smaller then the photo and the few min webcab I did with her earlier.

I told them that my leg hurts and I can't walk too much so they offered to massage me, they wanted to see the hotel too since they have never been there. It was funny walking through SM, each taking a turn to hold my hand and kiss me. If anyone was following us well he would have wondered WTF. At each escalator I had anther babe next to me kissing me. Finally we work out the right exit and we quickly get into the hotel lobby, elevator, my room. Fashion TV on, music, girls, drinks from the mini bar, clothes start to come off I have 3 sets of hands touching me I feel like I am in heven. Ms B then says she has period so she is can't fuck, the other two lead me to the shower. I had everything locked up in the safe but I was still wondering at this stage if there is something more to it. No talk of money so far. In the shower they soap me up and give me a nice soak quick but nice. Then we are back on the bed and they proceed with the massage. 20 min go and they are talking tagalog, each one daring the other to have a go. It seems they are embarrassed to fuck in front of each other. Instead I get a hand job from the 3 of them taking turns on my dick and my balls with only Ms D giving me a blow job.

Heaven quickly disappeared I guess. It was frustrating to say at the very least. Just when I thought I struck gold I struck out again. Another 20-30 min go and I finally cum in Ms D's mouth and they quickly start dressing up. I still can't figure what the hell happened or what was the point. I can say this was a unique experience that was weird on so many levels. I can't work out why ms C came in first place? Why ms B would not give e blow job and why neither Ms C or Ms D wanted to fuck. I guess I was done anyway it was approaching 3-3. 30 so I figure time for shopping before the other DIA appointment. I get dressed too, give Ms D 500 peso for her blow job and leave them in front of the taxi rack as I walk in SM mall. Ms C asked for taxi money I refused because she didn't do anything, I figure lunch was enough. I probably should have given her few hundred peso but I did ask her at one point to help ms D out and lick my balls which she didn't want to do. At the end of the day the got lunch and waisted my time I guess that's the bottom line.Don you have me so excited about my virgin trip to Cebu. You talk like it is a holy grail or something. Then to read that you were disappointed and thought you wasted your time with those chicks? There are guys who spend much more for a back crack and jack. Is there something I am missing here? To me it reads like it was time and money well spent. I especially like how you did not give Ms C any taxi money because she didn't do anything. This shows you are not a cream puff guy.

Brymor
12-29-11, 17:04
I wanted a massage today with or without a happy ending but I like to be able to select the masseuse beforehand. I know it should not matter for a non sexual service but I still prefer to be massaged by a woman that I have some physical attraction to, rather than some wrinkled old matronly figure.

I visited ' Native Touch Massage' opposite Mango Square, the Thai place in Mango Square basement ' Natural Earth' or whatever it is called, Chuva Chuva which has reopened since my last visit (next to Volvos) and a couple of other places in the area. None of them would allow me to select the girl and when I requested to make the choice I was greeted with "I am the one to make that decision Sir" by the receptionist, OR "sorry Sir we have a rota".

Native Touch did allow me to view their choice of masseuse which turned out to be some ugly old hag in her 40's so I politely declined and left. Shame they are not more customer service orientated, but then I guess the massage parlours are a reflection of general customer service standards across the whole of the retail services sector in the Philippines of which much has already been discussed in the past.

Rant over

Mr Enternational
12-29-11, 17:47
Native Touch did allow me to view their choice of masseuse which turned out to be some ugly old hag in her 40's so I politely declined and left. Shame they are not more customer service orientated, but then I guess the massage parlours are a reflection of general customer service standards across the whole of the retail services sector in the Philippines of which much has already been discussed in the past.Earlier this year when I was getting a massage in a parlor in AC I wanted to add more services after my first massage was over. However, they sent me packing. They said that someone else was waiting so I would have to come back the next day. I was like what kind of shit is that?

Stroker Ace88
02-02-12, 07:03
Things I do during the day in cebu. [SNIP]

Full body 1 hour massage is I think is 110 pesos, under $3 us dollars, they never offered extra service and I never tried. I have had many massages there.No the going rate for 1hr full body massage is 250p. Also a 1hr head, upper back and foot massage costs 150p. Some charge more and some slightly less but 110p for a 1hr body massage is like 1992 prices IMHO. If your price quote was correct you could end up getting a massage from a 70yr old with no teeth and pancakes up her shirt di ba.

2. I get a pedicure, manicure, hair cut at least once a week 50 pesos each on average.My barber charges 40p and cuts my hair perfect, and I give him 20p tip and he is happy, just do not expect Western tools to be used like shaving cream, electric hair trimmers (clippers). Just old fashioned scissor technology.

Men do not get manicures IMHO, just cut them yourself and keep them clean.

I have noticed there are a few new foot spas open around Cebu City. One near Grand Con and one on the 4th floor SM near the bowling alley. They use small fish that pick and eat the dead skin from your feet, no joke. They have different sized fish in different sized clear plastic bins. Looks like a touristy thing as I saw all foreigners in there. I didn't try yet, maybe next week after I am finished making the rounds of some resorts. If I remember correct the price was 150p per 30mins of fish sucking. Guys can nibble on some tuna pit (DATY) at night and get there feet nibbled during the day. The circle of life is now complete.

Well the old Silver dollar bar on Funtes circle. I do not know the new name. Opens at 12 am. Serves lunch, And you know sogo and queensland. The girls will know where to tell the taxis. 1800 peso fine. 350pesp for 3 hours qeensland I belive. I would take two in htat short a time and keep them working. Make sure they know it is 3 hours and not one pop. Same price for lt. They will be happy. Give them taxis fare back to Silver dollar and flag down a cab and be on your way.

Based on your design that is what I would do. Ask what the new name of the silver dollar is. Our goggle it and the place will come up on 20 sites for location purposes. Get to Robinson Mall next door at 10 am. Window shop there for something to do. Then hit silver dollar if nothing is bought before hand. REDWhy post old info that is atleast 1yr out of date while the new info has already been discussed many times? Anyways just saying.

GregLondon
02-02-12, 12:36
No the going rate for 1hr full body massage is 250p. Also a 1hr head, upper back and foot massage costs 150p. Some charge more and some slightly less but 110p for a 1hr body massage is like 1992 prices IMHO. If your price quote was correct you could end up getting a massage from a 70yr old with no teeth and pancakes up her shirt di ba.I've been to the place in Rajah Hotel Fuente Circus and their off peak price is around 150 if I remember rightly. Nice surrounding and professinal massage (no extras) from perfectly nice masseuse.

Sammon
02-02-12, 17:25
No the going rate for 1hr full body massage is 250p. Also a 1hr head, upper back and foot massage costs 150p. Some charge more and some slightly less but 110p for a 1hr body massage is like 1992 prices IMHO. If your price quote was correct you could end up getting a massage from a 70yr old with no teeth and pancakes up her shirt di ba.

My barber charges 40p and cuts my hair perfect, and I give him 20p tip and he is happy, just do not expect Western tools to be used like shaving cream, electric hair trimmers (clippers). Just old fashioned scissor technology.

Men do not get manicures IMHO, just cut them yourself and keep them clean.I have seen advertised rates of 120-150 pesos for 1 hour full body massage. They are between the time they open which is 12 noon and 4 Pm. After 4 PM it will be around 200-250.

I get manicure and pedicure and also facial (they steam and clean blackheads) along with my GF. I have seen many men mostly foreigners getting manicure and pedicure.

In China even local men get manicure, pedicure and ear cleaning, facial, foot scrub all the time.

Prices for manicure, pedicure and hair cut is between 30-50 pesos. Smaller joints charge less. Facial is 400 pesos. Foot scrub is 200 pesos.

Stroker Ace88
02-03-12, 02:48
I have seen advertised rates of 120-150 pesos for 1 hour full body massage. They are between the time they open which is 12 noon and 4 Pm. After 4 PM it will be around 200-250.

I get manicure and pedicure and also facial (they steam and clean blackheads) along with my GF. I have seen many men mostly foreigners getting manicure and pedicure.

In China even local men get manicure, pedicure and ear cleaning, facial, foot scrub all the time.

Prices for manicure, pedicure and hair cut is between 30-50 pesos. Smaller joints charge less. Facial is 400 pesos. Foot scrub is 200 pesos.Yes some massage places offer promo reduced sessions, I was referring to the standard rates excluding promos for a proper full body massage. Places such as Nuat Thai and other thai knockoff massage places around CC offer a 1hr thai body massage for 150p. If you look closely at the listed prices at Nuat Thai, 'full body massage 250p'. The thai massage is not the same.

Punter 127
02-04-12, 11:11
I stopped at La Esperanza Foot And Body Massage on Fuente Osmena Circle today for a 100p (one hour) foot massage. The place is ok and the girl I had today had strong hands. I go to this place during the 'Happy Hours' because of the low price, if I want a massage at night I usually hit one of the Nuat Thai massage places. While I was there I ask about the different types of massage and they told me the 'Body Massages' are;

1. Thai Massage which is a dry full body massage with lots of stretching.

2. Shiatsu Massage which is a dry full body massage that concentrates on pressure points.

3. Swedish Massage which is a full body massage with oil.

A one hour Thai followed by a one hour Swedish during Happy hour would cost 300p, and sounds really good, I may try that tomorrow.

Overall the prices seem like a good deal and I had a good session today but as always YMMV.

Cuchulain
02-05-12, 23:06
The place downtown next to the sogo is between 120 and 110 peso for full body masage with oil for an hour. The massage girls are normal not 70 yrs old. I am well aware what the going rate for a massage is. That is why I posted this. I think it closes around 9pm. I doubbt you will get extra service. And I have never had it offered anywhere. And this will be my 3rd 3 week trip to cebu fourth to pi.

Someone told me about another squater place like juanqura down somewhere back toward the water downtown any of you so called experts. Have anything to share.

Also you can obviously find p4p girls on dia. If you know what to look for. Usually in a bikini or something like that.

I think using your p4p girls to find more girls is a good way to go as long as your smart about it.

Like I said before. I am very unimpressed with most the guys living in cebu on this forum. They are just mostly here to brag and do not share very much info. I guess the forum is different things for different people

Frenzy3
02-06-12, 04:33
The place downtown next to the sogo is between 120 and 110 peso for full body masage with oil for an hour. The massage girls are normal not 70 yrs old. I am well aware what the going rate for a massage is. That is why I posted this. I think it closes around 9pm. I doubbt you will get extra service. And I have never had it offered anywhere. And this will be my 3rd 3 week trip to cebu fourth to pi.

Someone told me about another squater place like juanqura down somewhere back toward the water downtown any of you so called experts. Have anything to share.

Also you can obviously find p4p girls on dia. If you know what to look for. Usually in a bikini or something like that.

I think using your p4p girls to find more girls is a good way to go as long as your smart about it.

Like I said before. I am very unimpressed with most the guys living in cebu on this forum. They are just mostly here to brag and do not share very much info. I guess the forum is different things for different peopleI am one of the guys who live here and I get pm from guys thanking me for my input. Most expats have gf so what do you expect. I was going to tell you where the other area is but insulting me you can find it yourself It was posted by some one living here but they did not impress you.

Guys from this forum who have made the effort and met me I have helped guys like you who post public insults will never get any help.

Any way off being the hard arse the other 2 street girl area is off mango the road down from national book store. And down from arena towards the port area the port road.

But next time lay off the insults the few guys I know who live here and post on the forum are helpful. We just do not bar hop every night. And unless we meet you we do not hand over our contacts. Often I get guys visiting who fuck me over so blame the pricks before you if you think we are hard.

George Daniel
05-04-12, 18:12
I was in Cebu last Thursday to Saturday. Key points are as set out below.

- Took Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong direct. Good flight.

- Stayed at the Radisson Blu next to SM mall. Booked through Agoda which was about 30% less than the hotel's internet rate and the best rate I tried to negotiate by phoning the hotel front desk. Ironically, it was the front desk clerk who advised me that I could get the best rate from Agoda. The hotel is excellent: good location, spacious and well appointed rooms, and the food is great. Very girl friendly.

- Other than the unwanted attention of a couple of older women no luck in trolling SM mall. Did not go to Ayala.

- I had done my homework and set up a number of encounters through Asian dating sites. This worked very well and I basically ran out of hours before I ran out of girls on my list.

- Went to Mavericks (now called Silver Dollar or maybe it is the other way around) Thursday night. Saw 2 real cuties but already had another appointment. I thought what the hell lets keep an option so I bar fined them with the promise from them and the mamasan that they would come to my hotel lobby the next day at 230. They kept their promise and we had a great time.

The only negative experience I had was at a place called the Wild Orchid Health Club. At night getting to the place from where the taxi drops you is the quintessential dark alley complete with shadowy figures lurking in doorways. I was ok with that as I had seen a lot worse in Afghanistan but was still very tense. I had read on another site about what I should expect to pay (the writer had his facts wrong) so stupidly did not ask the price until well into the session. The girl said it would be 5000 while at the same time relating to me a story about some Chinese guy who the previous week did not want to pay that much and the trouble it caused for him. I did not want any violence with whoever was hanging out in the alley so I paid. The whole episode was as a I said stupidly self inflicted but I pass along a warning to others who might want to go there.

In summary, other than my visit to the Wild Orchid I had a terrific time in Cebu and will go back.

Sxxxx
05-04-12, 22:36
The only negative experience I had was at a place called the Wild Orchid Health Club. At night getting to the place from where the taxi drops you is the quintessential dark alley complete with shadowy figures lurking in doorways. I was ok with that as I had seen a lot worse in Afghanistan but was still very tense. I had read on another site about what I should expect to pay (the writer had his facts wrong) so stupidly did not ask the price until well into the session. The girl said it would be 5000 while at the same time relating to me a story about some Chinese guy who the previous week did not want to pay that much and the trouble it caused for him. I did not want any violence with whoever was hanging out in the alley so I paid. The whole episode was as a I said stupidly self inflicted but I pass along a warning to others who might want to go there.

In summary, other than my visit to the Wild Orchid I had a terrific time in Cebu and will go back.Isn't the Wild Orchid Health Club located in the Crown Regency Hotel? . Whats this about alleyways? Appreciate clarification.

George Daniel
05-15-12, 04:44
Isn't the Wild Orchid Health Club located in the Crown Regency Hotel? . Whats this about alleyways? Appreciate clarification.Yes, you are correct the Wild Orchard is in the Crown Regency. There are actually 2 Crown Regency hotels in Cebu so if you want to go to the Wild Orchard be sure to specify it is the hotel in Prince's Court.

The cab drops you off on the street in front of the hotel and at night there are no street lights. You need to walk to the back of the court in the dark. Daytime is

Probably safer for a visit.

Sxxxx
05-15-12, 11:01
Yes, you are correct .Thanks for clarification.

Stroker Ace88
05-15-12, 23:29
Yes, you are correct the Wild Orchard is in the Crown Regency. There are actually 2 Crown Regency hotels in Cebu so if you want to go to the Wild Orchard be sure to specify it is the hotel in Prince's Court.

The cab drops you off on the street in front of the hotel and at night there are no street lights. You need to walk to the back of the court in the dark. Daytime is

Probably safer for a visit.GD,

Actually there are three Crown Regency (CR) hotels in the greater CC area. CR Fuente (Jones) , CR V. Rama and CR Mactan. The Wild Orchard is located in the V. Rama location.

The hotel property starts at the street and you are perfectly safe in that area of Guadalupe. There is a guard post located on the corner of the hotel and you have to pass the post to gain access to the hotel. The guards might have stopped you to inquire where you were going or you stopped to ask the guards where the Wild Orchard is located.

There is a street light at the entrance to the hotel on V. Rama and generally the area is well lit at night (for the Philippines). Sometimes the hotel staff will turn off a few lights within the 'U' shaped complex to save some veco contributions but over-all not a dark or dangerous place. This hotel doubles as a dorm for students from the province and some will hang around outside the hotel smoking and drinking red horse. When you visited students are on the summer break.

I have sat at the local carinderia located in front of the hotel eatting some beef stew or manok and sipping on a SML all hours of the day and night. No one ever bothers me and that part of Guadalupe is generally not a dangerous place. Very quiet at night. No need to be scared in that area IMHO but if this was your first visit to the Philippines I can see how you could be concerned.

Mayhem1
06-25-12, 17:26
Hi,

I'm just new here I just want to make a review of a Massage parlor in PI just to contribute in this website.

I visited Cebu few weeks ago and this was the story!

Very clean inside and great atmosphere. No problem parking and greeted when I walked in. As soon as I walked in she escorted me to the the room.

She started an amazing massage, rubbing my ass and rubbing my cock and balls from behind.

She was very gentle and did not rush the massage at all.

She would tease quite often so I knew there was something to be had here.

On the flip, this continued while I began to feel her tits up.

She started stroking my cock very slowly teasing me close to orgasm, then easing up.

After a few minutes I couldn't hold it any longer and came.

She cleaned me up then massaged me for a bit more then got dressed and she walked me out.

I recommend this Chuva-Chuva Massage 100%

You can find the location here http://philippines.adultsearch.com/cebu-city/erotic-massage-parlor/chuva-chuva-massage/4

I forgot to bring my camera and they don't allow customers to take pictures inside

Red Kilt
06-26-12, 03:41
Hi,

I recommend this Chuva-Chuva Massage 100. .Very detailed and helpful report Mayhem for your new posting.

The only potential problem is that not only mongers are reading these posts and your graphic attention to detail may draw attention to the fact that this MP is going way outside what MPs are supposed to legally do.

One hopes that the "keepers of public purity" are not also reading your post.

As you may know, these Chuva Chuva places have been closed down a few times already in the past 4 years, so I just hope your details don't lead to another "investigation" of their activities.

It may have been better in your post to describe the massage first and then indicate that there was a happy ending. Your post reads like it was straight onto the bed, into the erotic hand job and then, by the way, a bit of massage too. The Cebu authorities may not be too happy about this sequence of events.

My experience has been first a very good massage for half the time followed by some suggested moves and, with my agreement, move on to the happy ending.

I am trying not to be critical, just alerting you to be a little bit discreet when describing on a public forum commercial services that are actually breaking the law.

Brymor
06-28-12, 06:05
I went to Chuva Chuva last night, it is not the first time I have visited. Cost 900 as already reported, this price has systematically been reduced over the last few years, I recall being quoted 1500 a few years ago and then 1200 last year. Since the place has already been described in detail by another member (for RK) there seems little point trying to be discreet anymore.

I was given a girl called Elizabeth, very petite aged 19 and actually not bad looking. She spent about 20 minutes massaging my back, then went to get a hot towel to clean my ass, cock and balls before oiling up and rubbing between the cheeks of my ass. The sensation was great but did not last long enough before she asked me to turn over and started playing with my already hard cock.

I felt a bit cheated since this price is supposed to include a full massage and she had omitted to touch my legs or the front of my body, but I didn't say anything. After about 30 seconds of hand relief she announced that I could touch her body for 1000 and I told her I could get a girl all night with sex for that price. She then offered the same deal for 500 but to be honest I had lost interest at that point and by the effort she was putting into the hand job so was she? She then asked me three times "are you cum yet" which was quite obvious even to a blind person that I had not. These silly questions only fuelled my lack of interest even more so I got up off the bed and told her I had had enough.

Went for a shower and left the place feeling very disappointed and frustrated, I didn't complain because I did not have any confidence that my complaint would have been addressed properly.

The problem with these establishments is that they are only as good as the staff that they employ. Because you are not allowed to select the girl yourself, the girls that take pride in their work and give a good service lose out to repeat customers. You cannot then ask for that girl next time when you visit the establishment because like all the others in Cebu that I have visited, they employ a set rota system for their staff which ensures all the girls get work. However this system actually protects the lazy girls from losing work.

I should mention that I was told by reception when I first paid, that you can reject up to two girls that they nominate for you, but the third and final one cannot be rejected. You can however get your money back if you are not happy BEFORE the girl actually starts her massage.

Had to have a shower as I was like a basted turkey and covered in oil and once ready I walked over to Mango Square determined to relieve the heaviness in my balls. It was now about 12. 30am.

Frenzy3
06-28-12, 17:04
I think you can request a girl, if you know their name, I once got a girls number and tried to fuck her but she refused, I found out from a contact she worked there, so I put the word on her and she admit to to working there and told me her working name and said that she would only meet me there and I could request her, I have never used them as at 1200-1500 is more than I pay any girl for full sex, pitty I lost her number and name as she was damn hot and guys visiting could have reported back on her service.

How's Ayala working for you, the last few times I been there there was a bit of action. Mango is the usual some nights the mongers out number the girls, and I see the same girls who work down town. I have totally moved on to just the girls I pick up near my house, I like that they walk to my place.

Stroker Ace88
06-28-12, 18:46
I think you can request a girl, if you know their name, I once got a girls number and tried to fuck her but she refused, I found out from a contact she worked there, so I put the word on her and she admit to to working there and told me her working name and said that she would only meet me there and I could request her, I have never used them as at 1200-1500 is more than I pay any girl for full sex, pitty I lost her number and name as she was damn hot and guys visiting could have reported back on her service.[SNIP]Yes you can request a certain massage girl if you are a regular at the place and they know you prefer a certain provider. That only applies if the girl is not busy and they know you are a nice guy and not making trouble. I have often called and made an appointment for later in the day for a certain girl and they say no problem. The girl is always waiting with a smile because her workmates had all day to tease her about the appointment and she knows a tip is coming her way.

It's best to speak to the manager and get to know her-him when you visit. Front desk staff can be a pain sometimes. I walked into one of my favorite massage parlors and I asked for a certain girl. The front desk clerk said "sorry not available, only (insert name)". I told the clerk I will go somewhere else. Just then the older female manager came out of the back holding a cup of tea and greeted me. I explained I was leaving. Magically the girl was summoned from the back and was available.

Personally give me a girl that has great hands and gives a excellent massage. I don't care if she is fugly or tambok (within reason LOL). I go for the massage not the extras. Extras can be found in Cebu (at reduced cost) without too much trouble, but a great massage is harder to find.

Starchild2012
06-29-12, 09:23
If guys are looking for only massage and no extras. Try Shiatsu Massage.

Due to the size of filipina girls, its the best massage suited for them, they could climb over your back and do stuff and we feel no ache. No oils are used, the whole body is pressed, stretched with fingers and palms, its origin is japanese. I felt completely relaxed after a long time with one hour session and cost around 350 pesos. Because no oil is used. Its cheaper.

I was of the opinion that massage parlors are just front for getting laid. Hahaha. Till I accidentally stumbled upon a real massage parlor which does no extras. And was amazed by the skills of the girls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiatsu

Brymor
06-29-12, 14:49
I was of the opinion that massage parlors are just front for getting laid. Hahaha. Till I accidentally stumbled upon a real massage parlor which does no extras. And was amazed by the skills of the girls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ShiatsuStarchild2012.

My experience has been completely the opposite. Apart from Chuva Chuva it is very difficult to find a massage parlour that does extras and nearly all of the ones in Cebu do not offer extras. You may get the odd girl willing to take a chance but they are the exception and not the norm.

Frenzy3.

Hi I did pick up a couple of girls from Ayalla when I first arrived last week, you may not have read my report, I stumbled across a (yes I am cynical as well sometimes) complete virgin. Had my doubts until I tried to penetrate her.

How is Jonquera at the moment, still very quiet?

WestCoast1
07-25-12, 18:12
Starchild2012.

My experience has been completely the opposite. Apart from Chuva Chuva it is very difficult to find a massage parlour that does extras and nearly all of the ones in Cebu do not offer extras. You may get the odd girl willing to take a chance but they are the exception and not the norm.Across the Quezon hwy from the Gaisano Lapu. Walk out of the mall, cross the street (at your own peril) , turn right, walk 40 meters (about halfway to the overpass). Set back off the street on the left, just past a resto and bar, is Dulcinea Suites. The place has a U-shaped driveway. Upstairs, second floor, is a resto and a massage place. P250 for an hour's massage. Felt like I was stealing it at that price. No extras asked for or offered (the way I prefer it). Great massage from a tiny 80-pounder, around midnight. She did such a good job relaxing me that I didn't bother txting the chatmate that wanted to come over, I just went to bed for the night.

WestCoast1
07-25-12, 18:20
Two places, both on F Ramos Street.

First, ChuvaChuva (see pic) , near Robinson's, just past Abuhan's Resto. P2000 is the quoted price, no negotiations. I have to assume every customer gets a happy ending, given the name of the place and the price charged.

Walking further up Ramos, away from Robinson's about half a mile, in the front of the Diplomat Hotel, is a strip mall kind of place with travel agent, and massage. I think I paid 250 or 300 here. Good, regular massage, no extras offered.

Nolz7
07-26-12, 09:46
Two places, both on F Ramos Street.

First, ChuvaChuva (see pic) , near Robinson's, just past Abuhan's Resto. P2000 is the quoted price, no negotiations. I have to assume every customer gets a happy ending, given the name of the place and the price charged.

Walking further up Ramos, away from Robinson's about half a mile, in the front of the Diplomat Hotel, is a strip mall kind of place with travel agent, and massage. I think I paid 250 or 300 here. Good, regular massage, no extras offered.WC,

I think the second place you referring is called Tonton massage. I paid 350 for 1. 5 hour shiatsu. I think it was a steal. LOL

MrHombre
08-29-12, 01:20
There is a massage place in Cebu on Heman Cortes Street, south of Mandaue Foam about 100 yards on the same side of the street. Only FS is quoted. As I recall, about 2K pesos. Sorry I can't remember the name, but keep looking left as you go South and you will see the sign, set back behind its short front parking lot. Enjoy.

MrHombre
09-01-12, 19:37
I had a good massage (no happy ending, typical for Cebu) several times from a lady at a service on Fuente Circle last July. 4' 11", maybe 40 kilos dripping wet, but strong hands and good technique. She said she had a US bf. Well, I just found her on DIA. Her profile says she is looking for a man, blah blah blah. But in chatting, she says she has her fiance visa and is headed to the US in October. Sheesh, the girl should know to changer her profile at the least. But if I was her guy, I'd be pissed that she still had an active account in DIA. I don't think she is at all a scammer, quite straight, but geez!

Wicked Roger
09-02-12, 01:32
I had a good massage (no happy ending, typical for Cebu) several times from a lady at a service on Fuente Circle last July. 4' 11", maybe 40 kilos dripping wet, but strong hands and good technique. She said she had a US bf. Well, I just found her on DIA. Her profile says she is looking for a man, blah blah blah. But in chatting, she says she has her fiance visa and is headed to the US in October. Sheesh, the girl should know to changer her profile at the least. But if I was her guy, I'd be pissed that she still had an active account in DIA. I don't think she is at all a scammer, quite straight, but geez!Nothing unusual about that IMHO and I doubt if her US man has a clue. Many don't (as if he did she would have changed it by now in my view. Or maybe this is another DIA profile he is unaware of)

I know many girls who have foreign sponsors or fiancees who are still seeing other guys (Westcoast and Cunning certainly have seen girls in that position, me too). Plenty FRs on this in the PI forum. One I met in AC has a pinoy husband and still has 4 western sponsors who provide for everything. When they are in town the husband disappears and she 'manages' the guys so they are never in AC at the same time LOL.

Why are you so surprised? We (the guys) can be equally as machiavellian as the girls at times and she is just maximising her opportunities before she ends up in the USA (and maybe find it is not the land of milk and honey as she expected)

WestCoast1
07-09-13, 01:04
This place is upstairs, just across the street from Diplomat Hotel on F Rama. Regular massage place, no extras. Got two massages there on different days, different girls. Both were good. P199, hard to beat.

Stroker Ace88
07-09-13, 04:39
This place is upstairs, just across the street from Diplomat Hotel on F Rama. Regular massage place, no extras. Got two massages there on different days, different girls. Both were good. P199, hard to beat.Noticed you have two seperate streets mashed up on several of your posts recently, so just to clarify for newbies who might be confused by your directions.

One Cebu street is called V. Rama,

Another Cebu street is called F. Ramos,

I dunno where the heck F. Rama is LOL.

I think you mean F. Ramos. That would be the street between Robinsons Fuente and Grand Prix hotel.

MangoBob68
07-09-13, 06:59
Hello gentlemen. Happy to read update reports on legit massages. I made some notes for my trip. All I can contribute is my experience at a legit massage business at mango square. Cebu maybe 10 min walk up to Robinsons. I paid like 200 pesos 90 min massage. I suggest check for specials. This place had early afternoon discount between 2pm. 5pm. A regular one hour message for 150/200. I entered the place and reception desk right inside the door. I was directed to remove my shoes. Given slipper. A girl came and took me to a foot washing station. Then she directed me to a cubicle with curtains separating you from anyone else. Fortunately no one next to me for more privacy. Meaning anyone can hear you talk.

The girl asked me to disrobe. She left for a minute. I was resting on the mat with just the towel covering my body. She gave me excellent full body massage. Toward the end of the massage. I was feeling erotic. And beg the girl to give me a hand job. She first said not allowed. Someone might see. I pleaded with her. Begged her for mercy! She complied without even talking money. I gave her 200 pesos as a thank you. She was satisfied with that.

Like a member said here earlier. Why pay 1000 or more for sex massage when you can get a girl all night for 1000 to 1500.

You might say I was a cheap Charlie to give her only 200 but she was happy and she told me she hopped I return soon. She said she had a sister also working there and I could have both of them.

Anyway. I am glad to read there are still places for 200 to 250 one hour massages.

Again just a suggestion. Check for any discounts / specials. Like 90 min instead of the usual 60 during the lax times.

Enjoy everyone.

JPF
07-09-13, 21:17
I think you mean F. Ramos. That would be the street between Robinsons Fuente and Grand Prix hotel.Yes, the Diplomat Hotel and the massage parlor mentioned are on F. Ramos (Fructuoso Ramos is the full name). There are several places for massage on and near that street both legit and with extras.

Member #4643
09-23-13, 01:33
Massage girl question: will the girls in legit places give outcall massage in hotels? If they do, can FS be arranged there?

That is what happened to me in Makati City. The "legit" became bare back creampie. Quite a switch and much less expensive than a girl at P Burgos street.

Stroker Ace88
09-23-13, 15:42
massage girl question: will the girls in legit places give outcall massage in hotels? if they do, can fs be arranged there?

that is what happened to me in makati city. the "legit" became bare back creampie. quite a switch and much less expensive than a girl at p burgos street.yes, and no.

yes most cebu massage places will provide outcall service to a hotel, but if you are a newbie or new to that massage place you will need to go to the place to arrange the details. atleast until you become 'known' by the manager and then you can ask for the landline number and book your massage by phone.

also don't bet on a random outcall becoming a full service romp. in my experience it doesn't work that way (atleast it didn't for me in cebu). imo your chances of success are alot better if you visit a massage place in cebu and get to know a filipina massage therapist and build some sort of connection. then ask her if she would be willing to do outcall at your hotel and you can get a sense if she would provide full service. just calling up a random massage place might not leave you with the desired outcum.

ymmv

PiTraveler
03-25-14, 20:03
I only do full service massage because it is a bit more discreet since I am with work mates here I prefer to go to the girl rather than have them come to me, and my time is limited so I like to Pop in and pop and pop out. Have tried Finland at the Luyem building. Two great looking women on 2 different times. Place is a bit dirty and run down no doors on the room only curtains. Pd 2000 each time they have a special on rooms between 10p and 2 am/# 50 was my favorite a tiny little spinner with perky nips. Grace #18 was good also chubby with big breasts. I have also tried wild orchid in the basement of Guadalupe Crown Regency twice. 1500 each time clean secure room with locking door. Both average girls although Donna a chubby redhead had the tightest box I have encountered in some time.

Any other suggestions on good places? Chuva Chuva is only good for a HJ from what I have found.

Stroker Ace88
08-30-15, 07:26
Anyone have a line on a legit massage place around Fuente / Capitol / Ayala that have well trained Filipinas that provide a really good body massage in a clean environment? I'm really looking for a hidden gem of a place that may be I have over-looked, in the 200-350 php per hour range. If they offer extra service I'm not going to say no, but I'm more concerned with finding the best possible body massage. The kind of massage that removes all your stress / worries and makes your body literally melt on the massage table in the hands of a qualified massage queen. I don't care if she's 20 gwapa and thin, or 40 fat and ugly, just so long as she has magical hands and when I walk out of the place I'm walking on air.

Around Cebu it seems many places hire anyone who can hold a towel, no training required. It's nothing like Thailand where without much thought you can walk into whatever spa is close and expect a good, cheap, clean local spa that have providers that give a world class body massage that makes you feel like superman on red bull.

I have gone into countless massage chain places around town (bamboo massage / nuat thai / thai boran / body and sole ect) and have found the services hit or miss. When I find a place and provider I like usually the provider quits or the place is over-run with roaches or run down over time. This goes for many of the smaller independent places too, seems no one can maintain a higher standard when it comes to running a business around CC.

I have had massages at many of the higher end places around town and a lot of the higher end resorts and had both good and bad massages. It just hurts more when I walk out of a higher end resort spa with both my body and wallet hurting after plunking down 5000 php for a crap massage. So now I try to stay away from the higher end places and I'm still searching for the perfect local massage place.

Anyone care to give up their secret local spa with a great provider? If you don't want it over-run with punters you can PM me the provider and location so it will remain our secret.

D Cups
08-30-15, 13:22
I don't know of any around there, Stroker, but go to to the one near the airport before you takeoff or when you land. It's about 2 minutes past the airport on the left side (upon landing). I don't recall the name of the place. It's upstairs in one of those strip malls. You can't miss the advertising. Very inexpensive and very good legitimate massage.

Anyone have a line on a legit massage place around Fuente / Capitol / Ayala that have well trained Filipinas that provide a really good body massage in a clean environment? I'm really looking for a hidden gem of a place that may be I have over-looked, in the 200-350 php per hour range. If they offer extra service I'm not going to say no, but I'm more concerned with finding the best possible body massage. The kind of massage that removes all your stress / worries and makes your body literally melt on the massage table in the hands of a qualified massage queen. I don't care if she's 20 gwapa and thin, or 40 fat and ugly, just so long as she has magical hands and when I walk out of the place I'm walking on air.

Around Cebu it seems many places hire anyone who can hold a towel, no training required. It's nothing like Thailand where without much thought you can walk into whatever spa is close and expect a good, cheap, clean local spa that have providers that give a world class body massage that makes you feel like superman on red bull.

I have gone into countless massage chain places around town (bamboo massage / nuat thai / thai boran / body and sole ect) and have found the services hit or miss. When I find a place and provider I like usually the provider quits or the place is over-run with roaches or run down over time. This goes for many of the smaller independent places too, seems no one can maintain a higher standard when it comes to running a business around CC.

I have had massages at many of the higher end places around town and a lot of the higher end resorts and had both good and bad massages. It just hurts more when I walk out of a higher end resort spa with both my body and wallet hurting after plunking down 5000 php for a crap massage. So now I try to stay away from the higher end places and I'm still searching for the perfect local massage place.

Anyone care to give up their secret local spa with a great provider? If you don't want it over-run with punters you can PM me the provider and location so it will remain our secret..

Mua Tur
08-30-15, 13:48
I don't know of any around there, Stroker, but go to to the one near the airport before you takeoff or when you land. It's about 2 minutes past the airport on the left side (upon landing). I don't recall the name of the place. It's upstairs in one of those strip malls. You can't miss the advertising. Very inexpensive and very good legitimate massage..More specifically if any one comes from the airport by jeepny; that will drop at the Save More stand. From there if some one look behind, the market building will be visible just other side of the road. On the first floor the legitimate massage house could be found. If walking back towards airport the market building be found before a Philipino restaurant (forget the name, although I enjoy the food) and than the Korean restaurant.

Just a legitimate massage place in cheap price. Several rooms are separated by board partitions. Sounds from surrounds could be annoying for some one.

Wicked Roger
08-30-15, 14:57
Anyone have a line on a legit massage place around Fuente / Capitol / Ayala that have well trained Filipinas that provide a really good body massage in a clean environment?
I have had massages at many of the higher end places around town and a lot of the higher end resorts and had both good and bad massages. It just hurts more when I walk out of a higher end resort spa with both my body and wallet hurting after plunking down 5000 php for a crap massage. I always find Nuat Thai very good, I like a hard massage and they never disappoint and I usually end up doing off. I tell the massage girl what I need but no happy endings here gents.

Stroker Ace88
08-31-15, 05:17
I don't know of any around there, Stroker, but go to to the one near the airport before you takeoff or when you land. It's about 2 minutes past the airport on the left side (upon landing). I don't recall the name of the place. It's upstairs in one of those strip malls. You can't miss the advertising. Very inexpensive and very good legitimate massage.

.Are you talking about White Castle LOL? That place is looong since closed.

I will take a look next time I'm around MCIA.

Thanks for the tip.

Stroker Ace88
08-31-15, 05:25
More specifically if any one comes from the airport by jeepny; that will drop at the Save More stand. From there if some one look behind, the market building will be visible just other side of the road. On the first floor the legitimate massage house could be found. If walking back towards airport the market building be found before a Philipino restaurant (forget the name, although I enjoy the food) and than the Korean restaurant.

Just a legitimate massage place in cheap price. Several rooms are separated by board partitions. Sounds from surrounds could be annoying for some one.Take a jeep to the airport LOL, holly cow are you a local?

No thanks, no jeeps that I know of are allowed to go down the airport road past the check point and I'm not going to walk with my checked luggage 500 meters in the heat to save a few hundred pesos.

If you read my OP I asked for a nice clean place in the 200-350 php range, not the cheapest place.

Thanks for the tip but I will not be checking it out, sounds a little too down market for me.

Stroker Ace88
08-31-15, 05:55
I always find Nuat Thai very good, I like a hard massage and they never disappoint and I usually end up doing off. I tell the massage girl what I need but no happy endings here gents.I like Nuat Thai, but it's hard for me to find a good provider.

One day excellent service next time crap massage.

Mua Tur
08-31-15, 06:09
Take a jeep to the airport LOL, holly cow are you a local?Sorry, I'm not local.

No thanks, no jeeps that I know of are allowed to go down the airport road past the check point and I'm not going to walk with my checked luggage 500 meters in the heat to save a few hundred pesos.I did not asking you to come by jeepny with your luggage. My intention was just point out the location from where the building could be visible.

If you read my OP I asked for a nice clean place in the 200-350 php range, not the cheapest place.Yes it is the place you will found on that price. And it is not such filthy place where a non local can not go. It is clean and big place where many non locals are visiting by. As well as I did once too.

Thanks for the tip but I will not be checking it out, sounds a little too down market for me.You welcome.

Dirtdog
08-31-15, 15:01

I have gone into countless massage chain places around town (bamboo massage / nuat thai / thai boran / body and sole ect) and have found the services hit or miss..Ton Ton massage in Fuentes circle. At the KFC, head down the corridor, about half way back is a set of stairs. 2nd floor is ton ton. 150 or 200 , don't remember. They also have a location on the road to the airport, . Got caught there in rain storm and had a good massage there also.

Stroker Ace88
09-01-15, 20:51
Ton Ton massage in Fuentes circle. At the KFC, head down the corridor, about half way back is a set of stairs. 2nd floor is ton ton. 150 or 200 , don't remember. They also have a location on the road to the airport, . Got caught there in rain storm and had a good massage there also.Yes I'm very familiar with the area. I play my 4 pm swertres in the pass-through. 069 ramble LOL.

I used to be a regular customer at K1 on Ramos, but the service fell off a cliff once they decided to sell to FT realty co. All the good providers left and the place is over-run with roaches. I haven't been back since.

I have never visited Tonx2, I will have to check them out.

Thanks for the tip.

Pip Jaeger
09-02-15, 17:01
I like Nuat Thai, but it's hard for me to find a good provider.

One day excellent service next time crap massage.My experience with them too, though most times got a decent massage. Seems they shuffle their staff around the city.

Anyone have a line on a legit massage place around Fuente / Capitol / Ayala that have well trained Filipinas that provide a really good body massage in a clean environment? On V. Rama just a little west of M. Velez (basically behind Chow King) is a good place. ; can't remember the exact name, but has "Thai Massage / Spa" in it. Small, clean and always good service. It's on the second floor of the shopping plaza, ask for Tin Tin. Note to others: this is just a regular massage place, no happy endings.

Stroker Ace88
09-03-15, 00:18
On V. Rama just a little west of M. Velez (basically behind Chow King) is a good place. ; can't remember the exact name, but has "Thai Massage / Spa" in it. Small, clean and always good service. It's on the second floor of the shopping plaza, ask for Tin Tin. Note to others: this is just a regular massage place, no happy endings.I know where the Chow King is, but I will not be asking for tin-tin, not my thing.

Pip Jaeger
09-03-15, 03:16
I know where the Chow King is, but I will not be asking for tin-tin, not my thing.Sorry I wasn't clear. Tin Tin is the name (nickname actually) of the masseuse, not a type of service.

Wicked Roger
09-03-15, 12:14
Sorry I wasn't clear. Tin Tin is the name (nickname actually) of the masseuse, not a type of service.Good suggestion Pip as she is OK for a straight massage. As he said no happy endings.

Am not sure what a Tin Tin massage service could but sounds very painful LOL.

Stroker Ace88
09-04-15, 09:22
Sorry I wasn't clear. Tin Tin is the name (nickname actually) of the masseuse, not a type of service.From what I have been told, if you ask for tin-tin at a massage place you get a bakla, or a male masseuse.

Thanks for the tip, but even if it's her real name I'm not going to ask LOL. Hope you understand.

Red Rex
09-05-15, 13:27
Oh dear Acer,

You have been there so long and you don't know. I can find the massage I want within 5 minutes of arrival in Cebu.

Stroker Ace88
09-06-15, 08:26
oh dear Acer...Ohh It seems as though I have a fan! But judging from your posts (many deleted by Jackson) that you're a troll that doesn't get out much, and loves to comment on places you have never been (Haiti, China, Ukraine, UAE, ect) to try and trick members, ah but you don't fool me. When was the last time you were in Cebu? I think never is the answer. Not much use feeding a troll, so I will just move on. Maybe Jackson can review your posting history and put you in the permanent deep-six troll bin. One thing is for sure since 04 you had every opportunity to post a FR, and give back to the board, instead you post useless make-believe drivel.

To everyone who took the time to post the name of a provider or spa, thank-you. I will check them out next time I'm in Cebu.

BTW, does anyone know if Finland is open?

Red Rex
09-07-15, 09:14
Try building up a good local network to get the best-of-the-best of anything in Cebu. Relying on other foreigners or websites is a very secondary alternative. You can do it, Stroker!

Member #4351
09-07-15, 17:56
Try building up a good local network to get the best-of-the-best of anything in Cebu. Relying on other foreigners or websites is a very secondary alternative. You can do it, Stroker!"useless make-believe drivel" is being too kind.

Redcurry
11-13-15, 07:18
I love Massages and the mystery of getting a HJ / BJ or FS (what I really shoot for. Literally) and Cebu or the Phils is not the best for it. Compared to TH or VN but here are a few reviews.

Sakura spa.

Def. Offers extras but this is the type of place I don't like. Within one minute of starting my massage the lady said "Sir, extra service?" Come on, give a massage, tease my ass and balls a little, build up the tension. Ha.

It didn't help that she was very tomboyish. She constantly kept pulling up the towel to see if I was getting hard and when the therapist does those moves where they pull your skin together with both hands and the oil makes their.

Hand slide off to a "clap" sound? She just clapped her hands. Comical really.

At the end she brought in a tip jar LOL.

Massage 1/10.

Girl:3/10, nice slim body but 100% lesbian, she must be totally miserable.

Extra? Did not want from her.

Massage joint two.

Small place just past the Irish bar near Mango in a courtyard / alley. I've heard they provide extras, the lady was very cute, 25 ish, tan. No extras, she didn't offer so I didn't push the issue.

Massage 8/10, she was good at the actual posted service.

Girl:6-7 but cute.

Extra? Not with her but maybe a different lady or time of day (there was another client right next to us).

K1.

Down a side street from Mango area.

The massage lady they picked for me was big, BBW type. No interest in anything with her. LOL She did offer a prostate and HJ for 500 (first qoute 1500 LOL) I declined. If.

You like deep tissue, almost painful massage aka thai style, she is your girl. All that fat built some muscle too, those elbows in the calves were stinging.

Stroker Ace88
01-28-16, 09:15
K1.

Down a side street from Mango area.

The massage lady they picked for me was big, BBW type. No interest in anything with her. LOL She did offer a prostate and HJ for 500 (first qoute 1500 LOL) I declined. If.

You like deep tissue, almost painful massage aka thai style, she is your girl. All that fat built some muscle too, those elbows in the calves were stinging.K1 used to be my favorite CC massage place, but that stopped in 2012 when the place went downhill. Legal disclaimer, this review is my own personal opinion based solely on my experience at this establishment.

There are cockroaches everywhere. Big ones, small ones, teeny-tiny ones. There was no way I could relax thinking about all the roaches likely hitching a ride on me. Mind you, the last time I was there it was only for a foot massage, but the roaches turned me off the place.

The Filipina giving me the foot massage didn't have a clue what she was doing. She had a cold and was blowing her nose on the towel she used to dry my feet with. After roughly 15 minutes of a really bad foot massage she took out her cellphone and started to text, so that meant she was only mildly massaging my foot with one hand and texting with the other. After the hour was up she was eagerly looking for a tip from the Kano. If only she was so eager to provide a good massage she might have gotten one.

Avoloz
02-17-16, 10:41
Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Read in a report (don't know how old or accurate) that at the corner of Sta Christina and J. Luna young attractive ladies are offering themselves for P400 short time. They don't have pimp, cutting costs.

Google map could not help me (or I don't know how to use it. Hehehe), and I cannot locate that corner. Any help and hints are appreciated. Thanks.

Wicked Roger
02-17-16, 15:10
Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Read in a report (don't know how old or accurate) that at the corner of Sta Christina and J. Luna young attractive ladies are offering themselves for P400 short time. They don't have pimp, cutting costs.

Google map could not help me (or I don't know how to use it. Hehehe), and I cannot locate that corner. Any help and hints are appreciated. Thanks.Not sure if you have the correct 'Christina' as there are Maria Christina street.

Just type in J Luna Ave and you will get he map, enlarge it and look along the street and see if you find an intersection you want.

But. At 400 pesos a pop? Really? Lots of red flags on that IMHO, [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902), scam, skanky, fugly (or all or a mix of that).

I know YMMV (and a good ISG friend in the UAE loves the 'darker side' also) but why go cheap when for slightly more there are some nice ones who you don't pick up from some dark corner Just my 2 cents.

Avoloz
02-17-16, 22:23
Not sure if you have the correct 'Christina' as there are Maria Christina street. Just type in J Luna Ave and you will get he mapThanks WR. Followed your thought and reversed my search, concentratig on J Luna. It appers that there is no Ave in Cebu, but a St. Unfortunately, this street is very short and does not intersect with anything close to '. Christina. '. It's in the Colon area, near Metro Gaisano.

Agree with you that the quoted 'price' is very cheap and most likely out of date anyway. Nowadays it's probably closer to P700 to P1,000.

Yes, now and then I love the 'thrill' of the 'hunt on the dark side'.

On the other hand, I'm always open to suggestions of 'better or whiter' pick-up areas. Unfortunately, I'm not very familiar with Cebu and its hunting grounds (yet). That's why I'm trolling through many websites with 'hints' and RTF. Appreciate if you or anybody knowledgable could point me in the right direction for Cebu City proper.

I'm happy to help out on Bali and Sanur in particular (of course in the appropriate section of this forum). Thanks.

BrainDrain
02-23-16, 23:35
I called into this little place on N Ascario St adjacent to a Parkland Hotel, near a Korean Resto and Calda Pizza. See maplink below

Small place, maybe just 4-6 massage tables.

One hour massage was P200. Relaxing yet not really getting anywhere.

Extra on offer but I was too shagged.

Girls are nice enough.

BD.

MAP : https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cebu+Parklane+International+Hotel/@10.3199066,123.9023684,20z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x33a9993eb1afc973:0x3d2de5b81b7cfaac?hl=en

Wicked Roger
02-26-16, 10:54
I called into this little place on N Ascario St adjacent to a Parkland Hotel, near a Korean Resto and Calda Pizza. See maplink below

Girls are nice enough.

BD.Thanks for the PM BD. I know this place and I know the owner (the front lady). The real owner is a prominent lawyer and the front lady is his mistress so I am told LOL.

She has asked me to visit a few times but I am wary knowing who I do re the ownership but your PM was interesting so will reconsider LOL.

BrainDrain
02-27-16, 11:39
Thanks for the PM BD. I know this place and I know the owner (the front lady). The real owner is a prominent lawyer and the front lady is his mistress so I am told LOL.

She has asked me to visit a few times but I am wary knowing who I do re the ownership but your PM was interesting so will reconsider LOL.Always good to keep a clean slate, I'm sure there are plenty more massage joints in Cebu!

LifeIsABeach
02-28-16, 05:29
I called into this little place on N Ascario St adjacent to a Parkland Hotel, near a Korean Resto and Calda Pizza. One hour massage was P200. Extra on offer but I was too shagged.Girls are nice enough.While on my back end stage of my trip last year, I did visit this place a few times as I like a massage. I am not into HJs as I do not travel thousands of miles for a HJ. I already had my daily pinays keeping me busy. As said the girls are quite decent and the massages were decent. When I first went there, the older front lady was there and she went on a sales job in a technical way of HJs and other ' stress relaxations' available. I got the drift and said no and just wanted the normal massage. The girl still tried to give me a HJ and I was able to feel her under her clothes too. I got her number and agreed to call her on her day off. While on premises, the place charged 500p for just HJ etc. I thought it was high for a place like this. The girls can be had on the premises if one wants. The girl did visit me at the hotel on her off day even as she had a boyfriend and I could not care less. We had a good time and she was paid enough for her time. I will write my FR some day.

Johnny Five
03-06-16, 04:28

Girls are nice enough.

BD.

MAP : https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cebu+Parklane+International+Hotel/@10.3199066,123.9023684,20z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x33a9993eb1afc973:0x3d2de5b81b7cfaac?hl=enThanks for the tip BrainDrain. I visited and sure enough was offered extras immediately upon entering. There is a total of three women working there, two of which are pretty attractive. I paid 900 plus tip and had pretty damn tasty pizza next door at Calda's afterwards. Thanks again, I was able to stop hunting for joints off of Mango.

VegLibertine
05-05-16, 12:53
Thanks for the tip BrainDrain. I visited and sure enough was offered extras immediately upon entering. There is a total of three women working there, two of which are pretty attractive. I paid 900 plus tip and had pretty damn tasty pizza next door at Calda's afterwards. Thanks again, I was able to stop hunting for joints off of Mango.Calda Pizza is no where near Parklane hotel though (going by the Google maps URL).

Stroker Ace88
05-14-16, 00:37
Calda Pizza is no where near Parklane hotel though (going by the Google maps URL).Have you ever been to Cebu before, or are you one of those online warriors who can only dream about a visit?

Calda pizza is a block away from the Parklane.

BTW Calda Pizza is a franchise and has several locations.

Jones, Talamban, Lapux2, CSRP, Pardo, ect, including the Escario branch next to Parklane.

BrainDrain
05-20-16, 00:33
Thanks for the tip BrainDrain. I visited and sure enough was offered extras immediately upon entering. There is a total of three women working there, two of which are pretty attractive. I paid 900 plus tip and had pretty damn tasty pizza next door at Calda's afterwards. Thanks again, I was able to stop hunting for joints off of Mango.You are very welcome. I'll be back in the area next week so I might need to go in and check on standards.

Wicked Roger
05-20-16, 16:09
Calda Pizza is no where near Parklane hotel though (going by the Google maps URL).VL,

To second Strokers FR. Please read that FR from JohnyFive as he had a good time plus a pizza after all within a few meters.

BD. Have fun and see the PMs.

Gunners1
08-10-16, 22:57
Hello folks.

My stay in cebu was packed with few meets with referrals of friends, hit and miss pinalove meet ups, a few bar girls, ayala mall free lancers, other social meet ups. But this report is about an in room massage.

I was let down by a pinalove girl who arrived in my room but turned out she had used so much filters on her photos that she looked so different in real life. More so, she looked a bit too unclean for me. I sent her packing with 1 k pesos and retreated to the bed for an afternoon siesta.

I woke up with a desperate honest need for a massage.

I called up the first number on the Google search and called the Aviary Health Spa and asked them to send me a therapist. Cost was 700 pesos for an hour. 30 minutes later the door rings with a stunning girl who goes by the name dova who wore a see through cotton overall jumpsuit where I could see her sexy string panty and bra. I nearly fell off with her mesmerising beauty.

I immediately extended to 90 minutes for 1050. The next 90 minutes was a pure tease and the best massage I have had in a very long time.

I got a blow job with full access. In fact she stripped down to a bra and panty for the massage. Which was a real treat to watch.

Cost of BBBJ was 1. 5 k.

Total damage: 1050 + 1500.

Girl: Dova.

Duration: 90 minutes.

Take care.

P.S.: someone reported about Trixies massage. This place is closed down.

Red Kilt
08-11-16, 00:38
I called up the first number on the Google search and called the ABCDEFG Health Spa and asked them to send me a therapist. Cost was 700 pesos for an hour. 30 minutes later the door rings with a stunning girl who goes by the name dova who wore a see through cotton overall jumpsuit where I could see her sexy string panty and bra. I nearly fell off with her mesmerising beauty.

I immediately extended to 90 minutes for 1050. The next 90 minutes was a pure tease and the best massage I have had in a very long time.

I got a blow job with full access. In fact she stripped down to a bra and panty for the massage. Which was a real treat to watch.

Cost of BBBJ was 1. 5 k.

Girl: XXX

Your report was obviously meant to be helpful to board readers but you should not have mentioned the name of both the girl and the spa on the open board.

If the spa guards its reputation then you have just caused both the spa and the girl some problems.

The spa is also going to wonder why this particular girl is suddenly being requested by every monger in Cebu seeking a massage.

Let's hope that LE in Cebu has also not been tipped off about this experience.

Gunners1
08-11-16, 07:46
Greetings.

Point noted. Now how do I edit the post to hide the names and the identity of the therapist.

Regards.

G.

Hello folks.

My stay in cebu was packed with few meets with referrals of friends, hit and miss pinalove meet ups, a few bar girls, ayala mall free lancers, other social meet ups. But this report is about an in room massage.

I was let down by a pinalove girl who arrived in my room but turned out she had used so much filters on her photos that she looked so different in real life. More so, she looked a bit too unclean for me. I sent her packing with 1 k pesos and retreated to the bed for an afternoon siesta.

I woke up with a desperate honest need for a massage.

I called up the first number on the Google search and called the Aviary Health Spa and asked them to send me a therapist. Cost was 700 pesos for an hour. 30 minutes later the door rings with a stunning girl who goes by the name dova who wore a see through cotton overall jumpsuit where I could see her sexy string panty and bra. I nearly fell off with her mesmerising beauty.

Cost of BBBJ was 1. 5 k.

Girl: Dova.

Take care.

P.S.: someone reported about Trixies massage. This place is closed down.

Your report was obviously meant to be helpful to board readers but you should not have mentioned the name of both the girl and the spa on the open board.

If the spa guards its reputation then you have just caused both the spa and the girl some problems.

The spa is also going to wonder why this particular girl is suddenly being requested by every monger in Cebu seeking a massage.

Let's hope that LE in Cebu has also not been tipped off about this experience.

Red Kilt
08-11-16, 08:54
Greetings.

Point noted. Now how do I edit the post to hide the names and the identity of the therapist.

Regards.

G.You contact Jackson (the ISG administrator / owner) direct and ask him to take down the post but it's a bit late now. Damage is done.

You obviously didn't realize that even non-members (Joe and Jenny Public) can read the board at any time.

BrainDrain
11-03-16, 02:51

Girls are nice enough.

BD.

MAP : https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Cebu+Parklane+International+Hotel/@10.3199066,123.9023684,20z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x33a9993eb1afc973:0x3d2de5b81b7cfaac?hl=enSeems this place has shut down now. Shop was vacant as at 31 October.

MasajiSpa
11-05-16, 11:29
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Gunners1
12-07-16, 14:35
Greetings.

With over 10 hours of travelling and connecting to a domestic flight to arrive in cebu make me a tired and sore man.

Checked into my favorite cebu hotel the quest hotel at 2130 hours. Too tired to go out mongering. All I needed was a massage. And a happy ending.

Called my regular before the flight took off in manila and she confirmed to meet me at my room at 2200. Perfect. Got in had a shower and unpacked my toiletries and ready.

Knock knock. And in comes this stunning girl in a short one price strap dress. Just what I needed. The next 90 minutes was pure bliss. She stripped to her underwear and focused on massaging those sore muscles. Walked on my back, stretched my legs. Massaged my thighs, inner groin. You name it. Not an inch was spared. She used her legs, her forearms her boobies (not that large) . In the end as usual I was hard enough to hoist the flag. No questions asked, she got down to business with her tongue and lips.

Finished quietly and just too tired to even get up. She cleaned me off, asked her to bring my wallet. Gave her the extra 1 k pesos and she left.

That's how it was prescribed. That was the dosage. Just what the doctor ordered. A nice massage with a happy ending. Woke up the next morning ready for what cebu has to offer one horny business traveller.

LOL.

G.

Pcpc1688
01-25-17, 04:11
Got a nice massagi and a surprise HJ. Had my FIV whole time too. She needed to wash that pussy better. LOL.

500 p plus 200 P tip, she looked surprised at the tip. Are you perverts not tipping these therapist?

PC out.

Pcpc1688
01-26-17, 16:25
Greetings.

With over 10 hours of travelling and connecting to a domestic flight to arrive in cebu make me a tired and sore man.

Checked into my favorite cebu hotel the quest hotel at 2130 hours. Too tired to go out mongering. All I needed was a massage. And a happy ending.

Called my regular before the flight took off in manila and she confirmed to meet me at my room at 2200. Perfect. Got in had a shower and unpacked my toiletries and ready.

Knock knock. And in comes this stunning girl in a short one price strap dress. Just what I needed. The next 90 minutes was pure bliss. She stripped to her underwear and focused on massaging those sore muscles. Walked on my back, stretched my legs. Massaged my thighs, inner groin. You name it. Not an inch was spared. She used her legs, her forearms her boobies (not that large) . In the end as usual I was hard enough to hoist the flag. No questions asked, she got down to business with her tongue and lips.

Finished quietly and just too tired to even get up. She cleaned me off, asked her to bring my wallet. Gave her the extra 1 k pesos and she left.

That's how it was prescribed. That was the dosage. Just what the doctor ordered. A nice massage with a happy ending. Woke up the next morning ready for what cebu has to offer one horny business traveller.

LOL.

G.Gunner,

NIce job, she came over last night as well for nice massagi

PC out.

Omega 3
04-25-17, 03:12
Cebu City used to be the best place in the Philippines for great and inexpensive massages. Very therapeutic and soothing, especially for shoulder and back pain. But during the past year or so, the massage quality has plummeted.

My favorite massage place used to be Dewi Thai on J. Llorente St (near National Bookstore and Mango) but even there, it's now difficult to find a competent massage therapist. Turnover of therapists seems very fast, and the newbies are ill-trained and clumsy.

Nuat Thai on Gorordo (near BPI) was another good place, but also has gone downhill recently.

Where have all the great massage therapists gone?

OM.

Clear Water
05-09-17, 07:14
Great report G1.

Just wanted to know if possible to geT your therapist digits? Please?

I'm in Cebu now staying at the horizons101 on mango.

Thanks in advance.

Tried to pm but your box is full:0.

Ceegee
09-24-17, 10:15
When you are standing in the Parklane lobby looking out at the the security guys, there is a big sign advertising a place called Sun and Moon (or the other way around) which is just 50 metres up the road from the lobby. I thought to myself that is a very smart way to advertise and I was going to go check it out, but something else just came up that is even better. If I do get a chance to pop in I will report back.

Seems this place has shut down now. Shop was vacant as at 31 October.

Ceegee
09-24-17, 11:24
Wandered in and had a look at the menu. 400 pesos for 1 hour Swedish massage. Small looking rooms with curtain for a door, did not seem to be much privacy. After me repeatedly asking exactly what was included, the lady on the front desk said "No Sir, just a massage". I am guessing it is a legit place, might still give it a try though.

When you are standing in the Parklane lobby looking out at the the security guys, there is a big sign advertising a place called Sun and Moon (or the other way around) which is just 50 metres up the road from the lobby. I thought to myself that is a very smart way to advertise and I was going to go check it out, but something else just came up that is even better. If I do get a chance to pop in I will report back.

Kazeu
09-25-17, 20:11
My favorite massage place which I highly recommend if you're ever in Cebu again is TonTon Massage over by the Castle Peak Hotel. Heading away from Ayala, its in a commericial complex immediately before the castle peak hotel. The complex also has a couple good japanese restaurants as well. For some good pain ask for the therapuetic massage.

Cebu City used to be the best place in the Philippines for great and inexpensive massages. Very therapeutic and soothing, especially for shoulder and back pain. But during the past year or so, the massage quality has plummeted.

My favorite massage place used to be Dewi Thai on J. Llorente St (near National Bookstore and Mango) but even there, it's now difficult to find a competent massage therapist. Turnover of therapists seems very fast, and the newbies are ill-trained and clumsy.

Nuat Thai on Gorordo (near BPI) was another good place, but also has gone downhill recently.

Where have all the great massage therapists gone?

OM.

Explorer1004
10-14-17, 03:32
My favorite massage place which I highly recommend if you're ever in Cebu again is TonTon Massage over by the Castle Peak Hotel. Heading away from Ayala, its in a commericial complex immediately before the castle peak hotel. The complex also has a couple good japanese restaurants as well. For some good pain ask for the therapuetic massage.If you are in Mactan, LOMI massage (Korean owned) is the best so far that I tried in the past. Straight forward massage and they know what they are doing.

Pcpc1688
11-19-17, 15:28
All Korean operated, most are good for HJ. 500 and 500 p tip.

PC out.

Tmacc63
03-20-18, 03:26
Anybody know where I can order a hot sexy massage for my GF near Metro Mall in Mandaue. Looking for a bi female to go to my GF place and give her a massage.

Indrw
04-16-18, 13:47
Long time lurker of the forums, and first time in the Philippines, and I want to remember the trip.

Any suggestions on a good provider? Prefer a girl who will come to my place. Seems like Gunner and WR have some good contacts.

Any insight is much appreciated.

Wicked Roger
04-18-18, 03:08
Long time lurker of the forums, and first time in the Philippines, and I want to remember the trip.

Any suggestions on a good provider? Prefer a girl who will come to my place. Seems like Gunner and WR have some good contacts.

Any insight is much appreciated.Yep we do.

PM us. Is always best as rules are rules on the board.

RedWolf
05-02-18, 11:52
I stopped by YOLO massage close to Ayala Mall just down from Quest. Base price for hour massage was 400 pesos, I think.

The room was large with a number curtailed dividers. So not being a lot of privacy, I didn't expect much. That said, the masseuse's hand kept wandering as she massaged my upper thighs and lower abdomen. It seemed like she knew what she was doing. About 40 minutes up, I was hard from the intentional teasing. She pointed and asked, "massage? I agreed to 700 pesos and she took care of business, then finished the massage.

NewImage
05-02-18, 22:02
I stopped by YOLO massage close to Ayala Mall just down from Quest. Base price for hour massage was 400 pesos, I think.
The room was large with a number curtailed dividers. So not being a lot of privacy, I didn't expect much. That said, the masseuse's hand kept wandering as she massaged my upper thighs and lower abdomen. It seemed like she knew what she was doing. About 40 minutes up, I was hard from the intentional teasing. She pointed and asked, "massage? I agreed to 700 pesos and she took care of business, then finished the massage.Yeah tried here once. Late at night, they had to ring in a girl. She was 7 /10. Massage was ok but she was dressed in jeans and top and no tickling. I was thinking WTF. For F sake this is Cebu I'm not here for the scenery.

Carrib
05-03-18, 01:50
I have been lurking in the PI forum for over a year and this is actually my 4th trip. This time I have decided to fly to Cebu for a change of scenery, I will stay at the Quest hotel based on the reports I've read here. I will RTFF some more and ask questions later. I am open to advice and let me know who will be around, first beer on me.

May 30-June 1

Dg8787
05-03-18, 03:39
A few months back I had a Cebu massage place send a girl over for room service. Very legit place. Laying on my front I asked her to straddle or sit on my bum while she was massaging me. Later on my back I got a woodie as she was massaging me. I asked for a happy ending which she obliged. A few minutes into it she asked if she could ride it? After a minute or so she cum. Then I got into miss and finished. For a change having a thick backstop felt good.

She said she got real horny after sitting on me! I believed her because all she would accept was 500 tip for the he.

On The Road
08-07-18, 17:23

The room was large with a number curtailed dividers. So not being a lot of privacy, I didn't expect much. That said, the masseuse's hand kept wandering as she massaged my upper thighs and lower abdomen. It seemed like she knew what she was doing. About 40 minutes up, I was hard from the intentional teasing. She pointed and asked, "massage? I agreed to 700 pesos and she took care of business, then finished the massage.Very different experience for me. Went there around 10 pm, full of Japanese custom.

Basic massage start at 300 no extra offered. It was really easy to understand it was not available at all at the time.

Redditata
03-06-19, 09:57
I was in the PI for the first time two weeks ago for a project for the company I work for. I had hoped to spend more time exploring the ladies of Cebu, but wound up having only three evenings (out of 7 total) away from work-related activities. I decided to start with an outcall massage to my hotel, and my previous research told me Masaji Spa was the best choice, so I perused the masseuses' photos and info on the website. First, I learned their website-based appointment scheduler would not work for me: it required a Philippines phone number (+063. Etc). My US phone number, while on a plan that allowed use in the PI, was rejected. Second, I tried calling them in the afternoon. No answer. The website states girls are available 6 pm to 3 am, so, sure enough, a nice voice answered my call at 6:01 pm. Then things got easier. So easy, in fact, I had a different lady from Masaji on each of my three open nights. If these women cost me more than most guys pay for similar fun in Cebu, I do not care. I had brought along way more pesos for fun than I actually spent. I also do not think I overpaid for what I got. Also, repeat customers get a discount on the stated 2999 peso charge.

I discovered that I loved the gel (guru?) massage concept and the service the ladies provided. The Filipinas' polite, service-oriented behavior, young ages, plus their good English, delighted me. They had no problem getting up to my room. They did not dress, look, or act like some free lancers I had seen on the streets. They looked like any other of the gorgeous, stylishly-dressed young women I saw in Ayala Mall. All three were well-trained in the set-up and use of the rubberized mat on the bed. There was no mess left in the hotel after the session was over. The standard procedure is we both got naked, I was led into the bathroom for a mutual shower, and she politely washed me everywhere, while I complemented her body and had my first grabs of her tits, ass and pussy (2 were bare, one had a landing strip). Still wet, we returned to my covered bed, and I went face down. She poured warm gel on me and began the massage. While not a great massage, the gel sensation, the girls' hands, and eventually their whole bodies, had me in a state of bliss. All three made sure to slide their tits up to my face, then down over my butt cheeks, to my toes. Then they sat on my butt, working their pussies on my butt as they worked my back with their hands. Then they rotated on my butt 180 degrees to massage my legs and groin. With one of them I wanted more cock play, so, not thinking, I raised my hips up to give easier access, but, of course, her pussy immediately slid from my butt to my back. I apologized, but she just said "Sir, it is not a problem. Does this feel better?" Oh, yeah! Eventually I would flip over, and all I could stare at was their shiny, slick butt cheeks, pussy lips and starfish sliding, repeatedly, from each foot up to inches from my nose. Then they rotate 180 degrees to do the same thing, this time with their tits sliding up to my face. Finally, each began prolonged P2P over my cock. Each made sure I could see and feel my cock in between their pussy lips. One girl explained that this was when many customers lose control and cum. I did just that with the second girl, and she gently grabbed my little friend as I came all over her hands and my stomach. She continued to spread cum and gel all over my groin for a few minutes. With the first girl, I did not cum at first, so she spread my legs wide moved her body all over my groin, and she allowed FIV. Finally, after more P2P, I shot my load on her ass. The third girl, my favorite, eventually agreed to CFS. I only had a ribbed condom, which some women do not like, but she was fine with it, probably in part because we were so well-lubed. We started in cowgirl, reversed that, then I surprised her a little by flipping us over for some mish, with her legs folded to her tits. (They all seemed to prefer the customer on the mat, with them on top. Better control of the situation for them, I suppose.) I cannot forget the wonderful smacking sound enhanced by the gel as I slammed her bald pussy. They were not big on kissing, and only the girl I fucked got into it a little. Each night the clean-up was the same: shower together, and she got me squeaky clean, then she washed herself, and dried me first, then herself. (I always made sure I had extra clean towels.) Then we dressed, made chit-chat, the equipment was neatly packed up, and we said goodbye. Well, I talked longer with one of them. I said I would like her to spend the night, but when I said I had to be up at 6:30 am, she politely said no, she would not stay. Besides, I figure she knew she already had had a well-paid evening. Oh, and I gave each girl a box of expensive chocolate.

I will not name the ladies here (PM me if you want more info). As of this writing all three can be seen on the website. Their ages are 24,21, and 20. The 21 yo has a 5 yo boy (by her "first love" All three said they were pure Pinay, although one looked part Chinese. Two had tits that were "way up firm and high" (to quote Bob Seger). The mom's breasts were larger, with just a bit of sag, with enlarged nipples. One is a Cubuana; the other two are from Leyte and Mindanao. Two had tattoos, and they both had nice big asses. The third, skinnier but with plenty of curves, had a flawless body and very cute face. And she was so shy before and after our activities! The most I spent was 7000 pesos. The least was 5500.

Like I said, I am sure I spent more than many readers would in Cebu, but, given the limited time I had, these ladies were worth every peso.

I want to go back!

Redditata
03-07-19, 08:44
Just realized my ISG subscription has expired, so I cannot access Private Messages, so you cannot reach me. It seems re-subscribing from the US is problematic. Not sure when (if) I will get another paid subscription. Bummer.

Amadeuss
03-11-19, 22:22
I was in the PI for the first time two weeks ago!
The most I spent was 7000 pesos. The least was 5500.

Like I said, I am sure I spent more than many readers would in Cebu, !If you got the money. Spend it! But most of your fellow mongers would appreciate not to throw away money brainless: 7000 Peso is a good monthly salary for a young lady. 700 Peso is a realistic fee for massage. And then add some happy ending tip.

Just consider. Would you spend 3. 000- $ for a 1 hour massage back home. To put it in a relation?

Also consider: most of that money goes to mamasan / pimp and not the girl.

Dg8787
03-12-19, 17:14
If you got the money. Spend it! But most of your fellow mongers would appreciate not to throw away money brainless: 7000 Peso is a good monthly salary for a young lady. 700 Peso is a realistic fee for massage. And then add some happy ending tip.

Just consider. Would you spend 3. 000- $ for a 1 hour massage back home. To put it in a relation?

Also consider: most of that money goes to mamasan / pimp and not the girl.I couldn't care less what he or anyone else does with their money.

Kabul Guy
03-12-19, 22:55
Just realized my ISG subscription has expired, so I cannot access Private Messages, so you cannot reach me. It seems re-subscribing from the US is problematic. Not sure when (if) I will get another paid subscription. Bummer.There is also a cash option. I have never heard any complaints on any boards from anyone using this method.

You can also become a senior member by making enough posts, forget the number but not too many, and you get messaging privileges.

Just post quality information / comments that add to the forum and not just posting "me too" or "can I get her digits?

Amadeuss
03-13-19, 18:13
I couldn't care less what he or anyone else does with their money.You didn't read what I said: If you got the money. Spend it!

What I care is what I have to pay next time. If I not cash out 7000 Peso, then?

Dg8787
03-13-19, 18:47
You didn't read what I said: If you got the money. Spend it!

What I care is what I have to pay next time. If I not cash out 7000 Peso, then?I doubt what anybody pays affects the market. I was at the wet fish market and saw the best looking lobster and over paid for it. Afterwards I looked around to the other seafood sellers waiting for their prices to go up. Not one upped their price. I was not a market maker. I was a fluke buyer and they all knew it. Law of Supply and demand dick takes.

If you got the money why not!

Kabul Guy
12-05-19, 11:31
Went to 108 Spa, near Ayala Mall.

They offered two services King and Imperial. Basically King is one girl, Imperial is 2.

I was pretty early, just after noon when they open 11:30 AM. There was one person in another booth and I guess only 2 girls working because Imperial was not available. King service was 900.

Offer was 1 HR 15 minutes, Total time start to finish was less than an hour. Massage was OK, just a nice body rub, nothing special. HJ was pretty good but also a little rushed, nothing else offered, nothing else asked for. Girl cute, a little more chubby than I like but then I love spinner types. Left 100 on the table for her.

Sammon
12-05-19, 12:30
Went to 108 Spa, near Ayala Mall.

They offered two services King and Imperial. Basically King is one girl, Imperial is 2.

I was pretty early, just after noon when they open 11:30 AM. There was one person in another booth and I guess only 2 girls working because Imperial was not available. King service was 900.

Offer was 1 HR 15 minutes, Total time start to finish was less than an hour. Massage was OK, just a nice body rub, nothing special. HJ was pretty good but also a little rushed, nothing else offered, nothing else asked for. Girl cute, a little more chubby than I like but then I love spinner types. Left 100 on the table for her.Best massage place is Thai massage in front of Harolds hotel on the other side of the road. Do not go to the one next to the hotel upstairs. It is bad. Walkable distance from Ayala.

2 hour massages are only 430 pesos. I usually get hot stone massage. But you can have other kinds for the same price. Give 70 pesos tip and for 500 pesos you got 2 hour massage.

Neat, clean, no smell.

Wicked Roger
12-05-19, 12:45
Best massage place is Thai massage in front of Harolds hotel on the other side of the road. Do not go to the one next to the hotel upstairs. It is bad. Walkable distance from Ayala.

2 hour massages are only 430 pesos. I usually get hot stone massage. But you can have other kinds for the same price. Give 70 pesos tip and for 500 pesos you got 2 hour massage.

Neat, clean, no smell.I always swear by the one opposite the Elizabeth hotel (Thai) - across the road tucked into the corner. Fell asleep once as so good. No extras but that is easy yo get elsewhere.

Kabul Guy
12-06-19, 22:54
Best massage place is Thai massage in front of Harolds hotel on the other side of the road. Do not go to the one next to the hotel upstairs. It is bad. Walkable distance from Ayala.

Neat, clean, no smell.Extras? Price for them?

Sammon
12-07-19, 05:55
Extras? Price for them?No extras. Did not ask. I doubt they do it.

CarlosDanger
02-17-21, 11:04
I thought I quit these massage places two years ago, but considering the mass hysteria that's been happening in Philippines so it actually is interesting that an establishment that's built to make clients cum is allowed to operate, anyway so I went to the street where Chuva Chuva and 108 spa are located, these two were the best (or least bad) massages in Cebu because there's no need to negotiate a happy ending, it's already included in the 1 k price that you pay to the reception.

I arrived there afternoon and Chuva Chuva was closed for good, but 108 spa was open, 108 spa has better looking (or less ugly) girls than chuva chuva and since what they advertise is lingam prostate massage so the girl will spend more time rubbing your dick than other typical happy endings spa (which I guess is a good thing). But also 108 spa is less encouraging to changing girls and they are less likely to offer BJ compared to chuva chuva.

By the end of it she told me it's her last day she will be back to work in 2 weeks, so I replied oh vacation?

She said with frustration:

- "No! There are no clients, so the rules each girl work one week then absent two weeks, it's a joke!

Filou
02-21-21, 03:26
In addition to 108, there's also Kanali in Banilad. I had some good experiences there. Massage with HJ for 1000 peso.

Goferring
02-21-21, 04:29
YOLO opposite Ayala on Reyes Age is pretty good.

If you show interest, the girls' hands will wander but nothing to completion so I guess that is reserved for the in hotel option.

Filou
02-26-21, 04:07
YOLO opposite Ayala on Reyes Age is pretty good.

If you show interest, the girls' hands will wander but nothing to completion so I guess that is reserved for the in hotel option.How much did you pay?

Goferring
02-26-21, 05:57
How much did you pay?I think it as about 400 p per hour in-house.

But there are different prices depending on which massage, how long etc.

Kabul Guy
04-04-21, 03:37

She said with frustration:

- "No! There are no clients, so the rules each girl work one week then absent two weeks, it's a joke!So offer her a two week job.

Gen X Baer
02-14-22, 12:29
Recently found out about a massage shop that runs things ALMOST like the Anma in Korea apart from no Nuru massage.

King Spa is the name. Starting rate is 1700 PHP for an hour and half course. Almost like in Thailand fish bowl, ladies sit behind a glass mirror and you pick who you want. Buffet style haha.

Post picking, they transfer you over to a short time motel / hotel where a generic poor massage is given. Extras is up to discussion between you and the lady and can range from 2 k-5 k additional and all of this is given to her.

Unfortunately none of the fishes were my type so I did not partake. Would have been interesting to try it out as a one time experience.

To make the best out of the day, popped over to 108 spa for a lingam massage 1 k total. At least got a HJ out of the day LOL.

Pic is just to make this thread more lively. A Pinay who used to frequently get her injections from me in Boracay.

Sammon
02-14-22, 14:31
Recently found out about a massage shop that runs things ALMOST like the Anma in Korea apart from no Nuru massage.

King Spa is the name. Starting rate is 1700 PHP for an hour and half course. Almost like in Thailand fish bowl, ladies sit behind a glass mirror and you pick who you want. Buffet style haha.

Post picking, they transfer you over to a short time motel / hotel where a generic poor massage is given. Extras is up to discussion between you and the lady and can range from 2 k-5 k additional and all of this is given to her.

Unfortunately none of the fishes were my type so I did not partake. Would have been interesting to try it out as a one time experience.

To make the best out of the day, popped over to 108 spa for a lingam massage 1 k total. At least got a HJ out of the day LOL.

Pic is just to make this thread more lively. A Pinay who used to frequently get her injections from me in Boracay.All all regular massage places open in Cebu? I like the one in front of Harold's hotel. It was only 500 pesos before covid for two hours of hot stone and oil massage.

MrRollerBlades
02-20-22, 10:53

Pic is just to make this thread more lively. A Pinay who used to frequently get her injections from me in Boracay.Hey man!

I'm in Cebu right now. Can I have the details for the King Spa? I might go later haha!

SinfullyKorean
10-04-22, 12:53
I visited yesterday and spoke with the owner who's korean. They have a variety of ladies. Of the 2 girls I saw, I found 1 to be cute (Somi). She was thin, short, and had a cute face. Probably mid to upper 20's. Owner said there's another cute girl names Janice with killer curves. Unfortunately, she was out on am outcall.

The shop only offers HJs. 1 HR FBM. Half HR HJ (or however long it takes you to pop). 900 P. Plus 300 for outcalls.

HJs are probably not what most of us are looking for. But given the lack of talent and options, I thought I'd put it iut there.

CockerSpaniel
10-15-22, 01:13
Hey man!

I'm in Cebu right now. Can I have the details for the King Spa? I might go later haha!Me also I did not know and can't find the physical location for King Spa.

CockerSpaniel
11-28-22, 01:37
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?773-The-Philippines-Cebu

DickButtKiss
11-26-23, 20:33
Chuva Chuva across from the Holiday PLaza is still around. Mostly 30's and older. Average looking to just tired. The younger ones come out late at night. 1000 for basic HJ at the door, Hit or miss like any of these places, but they always deliver. Had the best Lingham here ever one afternoon. Extras come in 1000 p increments. 4000 is full service which I only opted for once with a absolute knockout imo, who of course no longer works there.

Young Hands on tres borces near the 108. Was pleasantly surprised. Nice young amateur, menu was 2 pops for 1500. Doesn't seem very busy here so I will go back to support. I think 108 down the street is still offering. I din't go but heard that they still offer 4 hands.

Found a couple girls on Badoo app listing their work as massage therapists. One was a thick wilding the other was unenthusiastic and mechanical. But cheaper than the parlors. They were both full sevice and spent 1500- 2000.

Former Dublin massage near Billys now called Thai massage wasn't offering. The girl touched me and cuddled but wasn't going through with anything. I'm thinking she was brand new to it. I asked to switch because the first therapist looked like Bobby Hill gender, unknown.

Filou
12-04-23, 05:43
Young Hands on tres borces near the 108. Was pleasantly surprised. Nice young amateur, menu was 2 pops for 1500. Doesn't seem very busy here so I will go back to support.2 pops for 1500 sounds too good to be true for FS or is that on top of the 1000 peso massage fee or 2x HJ Can you elaborate on the service and setting?